时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Time for a story. | 讲故事的时间到了 |
[00:18] | ‘Cause sometimes, | 因为有时候 |
[00:20] | people need reminding of things. | 人们需要铭记一些事 |
[00:24] | Help him remind the people who you are. | 帮助他让人们想起来你们是谁 |
[00:28] | The choice is yours. | 选择是自己的 |
[00:29] | Evolve… | 进化… |
[00:32] | or die. | 或者消亡 |
[00:34] | I guess I believe in him. | 我想我相信他 |
[00:37] | I wanna believe in you. | 我也想相信你 |
[00:40] | Zorya Vechernyaya… | 卓娅·维切恩亚亚 |
[00:42] | Do you know how beautiful you look? | 你知道你有多美吗 |
[00:45] | Your tongue is a wicked thing. | 你舌头真是够坏的啊 |
[00:47] | Nobody’s ever complained about my tongue. | 还没有人抱怨过我的舌头 |
[00:51] | I can’t sell war without my best salesman. | 没有我最棒的销售员 我是贩卖不了战争的 |
[00:57] | Find Media… | 找到媒体 |
[01:03] | 致 城先生 请求实施袭击方案 消灭目标 | |
[01:04] | Let them know what real sacrifice… | 让他们知道真正的献身… |
[01:09] | feels like. | 是何感受 |
[01:15] | Shadow! | 影子 |
[01:18] | Is this what it takes? | 这就是要付出的代价吗 |
[01:22] | Is this… what it takes? | 这就是…要付出的代价吗 |
[03:54] | My name is Mr. Town. | 我是城先生 |
[04:02] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:05] | No, the question, Shadow, isn’t “where.” | 不 影子 问题不是「在哪」 |
[04:09] | It’s “why?” | 而是「为什么」 |
[04:33] | This is not good. | 这样不好 |
[04:37] | There’s… much to be done. | 还有…很多事要做 |
[04:41] | The bell must ring. Mirrors covered. | 必须敲响丧钟 遮盖镜面 |
[04:45] | Windows opened. We must sprinkle the holy salt- | 大开窗户 我们必须将圣灵… |
[04:47] | Czernobog. We will summon the next Zorya. | 岑诺伯格 我们会召唤下一位卓娅 |
[04:51] | Votan! | 沃坦 |
[04:53] | You let the dust of the old star | 你就这样让旧星的星尘 |
[04:55] | slip right through your fingers, huh? | 从你指尖滑落吗 |
[04:59] | There are no more believers left for Zorya. | 卓娅已经没有信徒了 |
[05:04] | So there will be no more life for her. | 所以她也不会再有生命了 |
[05:08] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[05:09] | a new star will soon rise from the horizon. | 一颗新星将会从地平线上冉冉升起 |
[05:15] | And the hound’s gate will rest | 而看守恶犬的任务将会落在 |
[05:18] | in the hands of this newborn star. | 这颗新星的手中 |
[05:21] | We must pray that she’s up to the task. | 我们必须祈祷她能胜任 |
[05:24] | If not, | 不如 |
[05:25] | this country will be barren of believers. | 这个国家将一个信徒都不剩 |
[05:30] | First a whimper, then a crescendo. | 我们得循序渐进 |
[05:33] | You will have your vengeance, my friends. | 你们会大仇得报的 我的朋友们 |
[05:37] | When my hammer swings, | 一旦我挥动我的锤子 |
[05:40] | the earth will tremble… | 大地将会颤抖 |
[05:42] | the mountains will break, and the ocean will rise, | 群山将会崩裂 海洋将会呼啸 |
[05:45] | and our enemies will be banished | 而我们的敌人将会被驱除 |
[05:47] | to the deepest darkness of the nine hells. | 堕入九狱最深的黑暗 |
[05:52] | Votan… | 沃坦… |
[05:54] | this country… is no good. | 这个国家…不好 |
[06:01] | You have your war, Grimnir. | 你得到你想要的战争了 葛林姆尼尔 |
[06:03] | Mama-ji, you hear the battle cries. | 玛玛吉 你听到战斗的呐喊了 |
[06:05] | May I count on your blades? | 我能指望你出一份力吗 |
[06:07] | You brought the fight to my doorstep. | 你把战争带到了我家大门口 |
[06:09] | I have no choice but to resume the lopping of heads, | 我别无选择 只能重操旧业 砍人头 |
[06:12] | drinking of blood, and liberating of souls. | 饮人血 释人魂了 |
[06:16] | That is, if I can swap my weekend shift with Arjun. | 前提是 我能和阿琼把周末的班换了 |
[06:20] | Hey, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[06:27] | This is so stupid. We’re wasting time. | 这太蠢了 我们是在浪费时间 |
[06:29] | Oh, let ’em lament. | 让他们哀悼吧 |
[06:31] | Shadow was taken. | 影子被抓走了 |
[06:32] | We don’t have time for a fucking wake in a parking lot. | 我们没时间在停车场守灵 |
[06:36] | Might be no coming back for that one. | 那位也许回不来了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, no shit. She’s dead. | 可不是嘛 她已经死了 |
[06:41] | Dead does not seem to be as final as you are implying. | 一看到你就觉得死亡不是终点了 |
[06:46] | Ifrit, Grimnir needs you in Mitchell, | 伊夫里特 葛林姆尼尔要你去 |
[06:49] | at the Corn Palace; | 米切尔镇的玉米皇宫 |
[06:50] | ask for Old Iktomi. | 去找老伊克托米 |
[06:53] | To what end? | 找他干什么 |
[06:55] | Gungnir. | 去要永恒之枪 |
[07:00] | Gungnir? | 永恒之枪 |
[07:03] | His fucking spear. | 他的破枪 |
[07:11] | You’re getting Fire-eyes and the fairy | 你派那个眼睛冒火的和那小精灵 |
[07:12] | to fetch your fucking spear for ya? | 去取你那破枪了是吗 |
[07:14] | What do you plan to do about Shadow? | 你打算怎么救影子 |
[07:15] | He’ll be fine. Great battles require great preparation. | 他会没事的 大战需要用心准备 |
[07:19] | And sacrifice to you. | 以及向你祭献 |
[07:23] | You don’t give a shit about him. | 你一点都不在乎他 |
[07:24] | Oh, I very much give a shit. | 我非常在乎 |
[07:26] | Just have faith in your man. | 对你男人有点信心 |
[07:28] | My favorite Tammy Wynette song. Shotgun! | 我最爱的泰咪·温妮特的歌 火枪 |
[07:33] | Oh, now Spiderman’s ridin’ with ya? | 开始找蜘蛛人陪你了 |
[07:36] | You keep givin’ away my fucking seats. | 你老是把我的位置给别人 |
[07:39] | What happened to our arrangement? | 我们的协议哪去了 |
[07:41] | Well, you two make such a great pair, | 你俩做搭档很般配 |
[07:42] | it seems a shame to split you up. | 把你们分开挺可惜的 |
[07:44] | And Laura seems to feel Shadow needs saving, | 而且劳拉似乎觉得影子需要拯救 |
[07:46] | so go help save Shadow. | 所以去帮着救影子吧 |
[07:48] | I will not be dyin’ in battle over Shadow fucking Moon. | 我他妈的可不想死在抢夺影·穆恩的战场上 |
[07:51] | A problem of your own making. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[07:53] | You are the biggest, most unlucky leprechaun | 你是我见过最最不幸运的 |
[07:57] | – I have ever met! – Bugger off! | -爱尔兰矮妖精 -滚蛋吧 |
[07:59] | Bugger yourself off, bitch! | 滚你自己的蛋吧 贱人 |
[08:07] | What a cunt. | 真是个傻逼 |
[08:18] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[09:08] | Do you need money? For the bus? | 你需要钱坐公交车吗 |
[09:11] | – I’m coming with you. – No. | -我和你一起去 -不行 |
[09:14] | Where Wednesday wants me to go is dangerous. | 星期三要我去的地方很危险 |
[09:16] | Then why risk your life for him? | 那你为什么要为他冒生命危险 |
[09:18] | Allah would not want you to sacrifice for Wednesday. | 真主不会想让你为星期三牺牲的 |
[09:21] | I believe in what I’m doing even if you do not. | 我相信我所做的事情 即便你不信也是 |
[09:51] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不是不和我一起走吗 |
[09:52] | Nope, I’m goin’ with my coin. | 不 我要跟着我的硬币走 |
[09:55] | Grimnir’s takin’ up arms. | 葛林姆尼尔出手了 |
[09:57] | That means there’s a battle at hand. | 这就意味着即将有战争到来 |
[09:58] | And you’re fucking crazy if you think I’m going to war without my luck. | 我怎么可能不带着我的运气去战斗 除非你疯了 |
[10:06] | Well, I guess you should steal us a car, then. | 那你现在就去给咱们偷辆车吧 |
[10:09] | You do the pickin’, I’ll do the pluckin’. | 你来选 我来撬 |
[10:15] | If you get in my way, | 如果你妨碍到我 |
[10:16] | the gods are gonna be planning your funeral. | 众神就要为你安排葬礼了 |
[10:20] | Best they already are, love. | 他们估计已经开始准备了 亲爱的 |
[10:22] | Best they already are. | 他们已经开始了 |
[10:57] | We couldn’t find any records | 我们没找到… |
[11:01] | of any family | 你家人的任何记录 |
[11:02] | other than your mother and your late wife. | 除了你母亲与你去世的妻子 |
[11:08] | You know what that makes you, Shadow? Hm? | 你知道这让你成了什么吗 影子 |
[11:12] | Just another bastard. | 又是一个私生子 |
[11:14] | A nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[11:16] | A nobody who went to prison | 一个因为拙劣的赌场抢劫 |
[11:20] | for a botched casino heist and aggravated assault. | 和严重伤害而进监狱的无名小卒 |
[11:26] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:30] | I know they had guns on your wife. | 我知道他们胁迫了你的妻子 |
[11:35] | So, does that make the career criminal a- a good guy? | 那么 这是否就让职业罪犯成了好人 |
[11:42] | Although, not quite good enough, apparently, | 不过 显然还不足够好 |
[11:45] | because you couldn’t keep your wife | 因为你无法阻止你的妻子 |
[11:48] | from sucking your best friend’s cock. | 为你的好哥们吹箫含屌 |
[11:52] | You want to stay in your lane. | 我劝你不要过界 |
[11:55] | You’re one tough motherfucker, Shadow Moon. | 你可真是个强硬的混蛋 影·穆恩 |
[11:59] | I’ll give you that. | 这点我承认你 |
[12:01] | Is that why Cargo needs you? Hmm? | 这就是为什么卡尔冈需要你吗 |
[12:05] | I don’t know who the fuck Cargo is. | 我他妈不知道卡尔冈是谁 |
[12:19] | He calls himself All-Father. | 他管自己叫全能的父 |
[12:23] | Grimm. | 葛林姆 |
[12:26] | He goes by the name… Wednesday. | 他现在用的名字是 星期三 |
[12:33] | And you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 |
[12:34] | you’ve been traveling with him for weeks. | 你和他一同旅行了几个星期 |
[12:42] | I’m just a bodyguard, okay? | 我只是个保镖 好吗 |
[12:46] | He doesn’t tell me anything. | 他什么都没跟我说 |
[12:47] | Let me ask you a question. When somebody… | 我问你 当某人… |
[12:49] | when somebody tells you to rob a casino, | 当某人告诉你去抢劫赌场 |
[12:51] | or a bank, then you do it. | 或是银行 你就去做 |
[12:52] | When someone tells you to join | 当某人告诉你加入 |
[12:54] | the Old Gods in a secret war against the New Gods, | 旧神对抗新神的秘密战争 |
[12:56] | then you do it. | 你也照做 |
[12:58] | You are always just going with the flow, Shadow. | 你总是这么随波逐流 影子 |
[13:00] | And I need to know, why? Why the fuck is that? | 而我需要知道为什么 为什么会这样 |
[13:10] | Curious spirit. | 有趣的灵魂 |
[13:19] | It could be, Shadow, | 影子 也有可能 |
[13:21] | that you have forgotten how to tell the truth. | 是你忘了如何说出真相 |
[13:49] | Now that’s a mighty woman with a torch. | 这可真是个拿着火炬的大女人 |
[13:53] | She was a Roman goddess. Libertas. | 她是罗马女神 自由女神 |
[13:58] | “Give me your tired, your poor, | 「送给我 你受穷受累的人们 |
[14:00] | your huddled masses yearning to be free.” | 你那拥挤着渴望呼吸自由的大众」 |
[14:03] | France gave her to the founders, | 这是法国送给国父们的 |
[14:05] | same as they gave democracy. | 正如他们给予了民主 |
[14:07] | And pulled America’s butt out of the fire in the Revolution. | 还将美国从革命战争的大火中救了出来 |
[14:10] | We’ve paid ’em back. | 我们也付钱了 |
[14:13] | You’re not French, Shadow. Don’t forget that. | 你不是法国人 影子 别忘了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, a home, I don’t know. | 是啊 一个我不熟悉的家 |
[14:21] | I had to leave to spread her message. | 我需要离开这里去传播她的信息 |
[14:24] | So, why is this my first time back? | 那为什么这是我第一次回来 |
[14:27] | Her dream isn’t for us. | 她的梦不是我们的 |
[14:29] | Liberty can’t help but judge us by the color of our skin. | 自由无法制止以我们的肤色来定义我们 |
[14:33] | The history we remind them of. | 我们让他们想起的历史 |
[14:35] | Doesn’t have to be like that. | 不一定非要这样 |
[14:37] | Scientists call it hormesis. | 科学家称之为毒物兴奋效应 |
[14:41] | A little bit of poison to make you stronger. | 一丁点让你更强大的毒药 |
[14:44] | Your light is strong, my beautiful son. | 你的光芒很耀眼 我的帅儿子 |
[14:50] | I don’t think I’m gonna like it here. | 我觉得我不会喜欢这里 |
[14:54] | One summer. | 就一个夏天 |
[14:56] | Then we’re back on the world tour. | 然后我们继续环游世界 |
[15:20] | You know, you could show a little gratitude every now and then. | 你可以时不时地表达一下感激之情 |
[15:23] | – Might improve your luck. – I don’t believe in luck. | -也许能让你走运些 -我才不相信运气 |
[15:27] | I don’t. I’m an atheist. | 我真不信 我是无神论者 |
[15:32] | God, is a fairy tale for grown-ups. | 神 是成年人的童话故事 |
[15:35] | Well, you’re in the fairy tale now, aren’t ya? | 你现在就在童话故事里 不是吗 |
[15:39] | He is definitely moving. | 他绝对是在路上 |
[15:42] | Turn here. | 在这转弯 |
[15:47] | You things are not gods, by the way. | 顺便说 你们才不是神 |
[15:49] | You’re made by people. | 你们是人类制造出来的 |
[15:51] | People who need answers | 就是那些需要答案 |
[15:52] | and they’re too fucking lazy to look for them themselves. | 却他妈懒都懒得自己找的人类 |
[15:55] | I mean, who the fuck ever needed a leprechaun? | 谁他妈需要过小妖精 |
[15:57] | You take and you take and you take | 你们不断索取 一而再 再而三 |
[15:59] | and what do you give back to people? Nothing. | 可是你们给人类什么了 什么都没给 |
[16:02] | You are monsters under the bed, just fucking with human lives. | 你们就是床底下的妖怪 祸害人类的生活 |
[16:05] | Pot, kettle, black! | 彼此彼此 |
[16:07] | And God didn’t fuck up your life; | 神并没有祸害你的生活 |
[16:09] | you did a great job of that all by yourself. | 你自己就已经祸害得挺不错的了 |
[16:11] | Well, it was my life to fuck up! | 我自己的人生我自己祸害 |
[16:12] | Indeed it was, and you fucked the shit out of it, didn’t ya? | 确实 你都已经祸害出花样来了 对吗 |
[16:16] | Fucked up your husband’s life as well. | 把你老公的人生也祸害了 |
[16:17] | Got him sent to prison. | 把他送进了监狱 |
[16:19] | And then, when he was payin’ his penance for you, | 然后 他为你赎罪忏悔的时候 |
[16:22] | ya sucked all over his best friend’s knob. | 你却给他好哥们吹箫去了 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what kind of syphilitic time period spawned leprechauns, | 我不知道梅毒的哪个阶段会产生小妖精 |
[16:27] | but in my world, infidelity does not warrant a death sentence. | 但在我的世界里 无信仰并不等于死刑 |
[16:33] | Where I’m from, it’s the greatest sin. | 在我的世界里 那是头等大罪 |
[16:37] | To betray your sworn true love | 背叛你许下誓言的真爱 |
[16:38] | – is the crime of a coward. – Cow. | -是胆小鬼犯的罪 -小心牛 |
[16:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:04] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[17:32] | It’s unfortunate that none of your compatriots | 真遗憾 你的话并没有打动 |
[17:36] | were moved by your pitch, Queen Bilquis. | 你的同胞们 比奇丝女王 |
[17:39] | It was beautiful. Elegant. | 那么美丽 优雅 |
[17:42] | Everything that you are. | 犹如你的一切 |
[17:45] | Your attack will only work against you. | 你的攻击只对你自己有效 |
[17:48] | Make it easier for Odin | 让奥丁更容易 |
[17:50] | to convince those who were on the fence to join his cause. | 说服那些中立的人 加入他的阵营 |
[17:55] | The Old Gods will scatter, | 旧神将四散 |
[17:57] | hiding their heads in the depths. | 把他们的头深埋起来 |
[18:00] | Only to sprout anew and find me waiting. | 只为了重新萌发 发现我在等待 |
[18:06] | The way to kill Wednesday’s hydra | 杀掉星期三的九头蛇的办法 |
[18:10] | is to lasso their necks | 就是套住它们的颈部 |
[18:12] | and chop them all at once. | 然后把它们一齐砍下 |
[18:16] | Miss and they will come back stronger. | 漏掉一个 它们就会变本加厉卷土重来 |
[18:23] | The ghost of Zorya Vechernyaya knows | 卓娅·维切恩亚亚的魂魄 |
[18:25] | that Mr. World doesn’t miss. | 知道世界先生不会失手 |
[18:31] | I have no place on your battlefield. | 我在你的战场上没有立足之地了 |
[18:34] | Love is the most powerful weapon of war. | 爱是战争中最有力的武器 |
[18:39] | War tears lovers asunder. | 战争可以棒打鸳鸯 |
[18:49] | Love and war may sit on opposite sides of a coin, | 爱与战争可以是硬币的两面 |
[18:54] | but only so they may never meet. | 这有这样他们才能永不相见 |
[18:59] | I will not fight for you. | 我不会为你而战 |
[19:05] | The Old Gods see you as a traitor. | 旧神视你为叛徒 |
[19:09] | Complicit in the death of their kin. | 串通一气谋害他们的同类 |
[19:12] | And you shun the gods of progress, | 而你却躲过了众神的判罚 |
[19:15] | so I wonder, | 所以我想知道 |
[19:18] | if you don’t choose a side, | 如果你不站队 |
[19:22] | will you be trampled by both? | 你会不会腹背受敌 |
[19:41] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:44] | You gonna fold that or fuck it? | 你要折起来还是要射上面 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna fuck it. | 我要射上面 |
[20:15] | You know, Mr. World wants to know why | 世界先生想知道 |
[20:18] | Mr. Wednesday has put so much trust in a petty con man. | 为什么星期三先生如此信任一个小骗子 |
[20:21] | Why Mr. Wednesday would bring a nobody like you | 为什么星期三先生会带你这样一个小人物 |
[20:27] | into his tribe. | 加入他那一方 |
[20:29] | He doesn’t tell me anything. | 他什么都没告诉我 |
[20:44] | 《悉达多》[又名《流浪者之歌》] 罗素·班尼特 新译本 | |
[20:46] | The awakening man was on the way to himself. | 那个觉醒的人在探寻自我 |
[20:52] | Is there a book that you haven’t read? | 有你没读过的书吗 |
[20:54] | A good book is a loyal and constant friend. | 一本好书就像一个忠诚的朋友 |
[20:59] | Jerry and I might… | 我和杰瑞可能 |
[21:01] | grab a drink later. | 晚上会喝点酒 |
[21:06] | You know, he has bad taste in music. | 他的音乐品味有点差 |
[21:10] | How do I look? | 我的形象怎么样 |
[21:14] | Age appropriate. | 符合你的年龄 |
[21:18] | If you go outside, Bushwick has territories. | 如果你出门 布什维克是有地盘的 |
[21:21] | Not every place is the same place. | 不是每个地方都一样 |
[21:25] | Love your light, my beautiful son. | 我喜欢你的阳光 美丽的孩子 |
[22:41] | Hey, I’m Shadow. | 你好 我是影子 |
[22:43] | Are you guys from around here? | 你们是住这附近吗 |
[22:48] | You talk funny… | 你说话怪怪的 |
[22:51] | …like a white boy. Where you from? | 像个白人小子 你从哪来的 |
[22:54] | France. | 法国 |
[22:56] | France? | 法国 |
[22:58] | Yeah, Europe? | 对 欧洲 |
[22:59] | Bitch, I know where France is. | 贱人 我知道法国在哪 |
[23:02] | You think I’m stupid, huh, white boy? | 你当我傻啊 白人小子 |
[23:04] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我强 |
[23:05] | Yo, I’m not white. | 我不是白人 |
[23:09] | Man, you should’ve stayed your bitch ass in France. | 你就应该老实待在法国 |
[23:28] | You best stay in your lane. | 乖乖待在你自己的地方 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna need a lot more than this | 就这点东西 |
[23:41] | to keep me from beatin’ your ass. Huh? | 还不够阻止我再揍你一顿 |
[24:19] | Those boys and those cops, they want the same things we do: | 那些男孩和警察 他们跟我们需求同样的东西 |
[24:24] | to be valued, to matter in this world. | 被人重视 在这个世界有所作为 |
[24:27] | And to feel some love. | 并且被人所爱 |
[24:29] | But they don’t even know me. | 但是他们根本不认识我啊 |
[24:31] | They think they do. | 他们认为自己认识你 |
[24:33] | Their whole life they’ve been hearing a story about who you are. | 他们的一生都在听别人讲你的故事 |
[24:38] | And you’re the enemy in that story. | 然而你是那个故事里的敌人 |
[24:41] | One who will take what they have. | 那个会夺走他们一切的人 |
[24:43] | Keep them from getting what they want. | 不让他们得偿所愿 |
[24:46] | But that’s not me. | 但那不是我啊 |
[24:47] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[24:49] | Most things people believe about the world are lies. | 人们对这个世界的很多认知都是谎言 |
[24:54] | But you know the truth of who you are, Shadow. | 但是你了解真实的自己 影子 |
[24:59] | Yeah. Not all of it. | 又不是全部 |
[25:06] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[25:08] | Who was he? | 他究竟是谁 |
[25:11] | Dead and gone, nothing to miss. | 死了很久了 没什么可留念的 |
[25:34] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[25:35] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[25:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:42] | You had a drink with Jerry. | 你跟杰瑞喝过酒了 |
[25:46] | I don’t need to be drunk to dance with my son. | 我跟我儿子跳舞哪需要喝醉 |
[26:21] | Jesus, woman, | 天哪 女人 |
[26:22] | are there any flies in the state of Wisconsin | 威斯康星州还有没有 |
[26:24] | that aren’t flocking to ya? | 不在你周围扎堆的苍蝇 |
[26:25] | Just change the fucking tire. | 赶紧换轮胎 |
[26:32] | – Fuck! Get it off! – I’m trying! | -操 快抬起来 -我在努力 |
[26:34] | – It’s on my fucking foot! – I’m trying! | -他妈的砸我脚上了 -我正抬着呢 |
[26:36] | – Pick it up! – I’m trying! | -快抬起来 -我在努力抬 |
[26:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:50] | You better stop lollygagging. | 你别扯没用的 |
[26:52] | Otherwise, Shadow’s better off savin’ himself. | 不然影子自己救自己吧 |
[26:54] | I’m lifting an entire car. Yeah? | 我在抬整辆车好吧 |
[26:57] | Last week, you could’ve lifted an entire fuckin’ elephant! | 上周你能抬起来他妈的一整头大象 |
[26:59] | Two fuckin’ elephants if my nuts are the judge. | 两头大象 如果我的蛋说了算 |
[27:03] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[27:08] | All right. Let ‘er down. | 好了 把车放下吧 |
[27:23] | – Can you not? – What? | -能不能别这样 -怎样 |
[27:25] | Hover over me like a vulture. | 像老鹰似的盯着我 |
[27:30] | I wasn’t. | 我并没有 |
[27:33] | Just relax, okay? You’ll get your fucking coin back. | 放松 行不行 你会拿回你的硬币的 |
[27:36] | Either I fall apart and you take it from me, | 要么是我腐烂了 你从我身上拿走 |
[27:38] | or I get my life back | 要么我复活 |
[27:40] | and I will gladly cram it down your throat. | 然后很高兴地塞你嗓子眼里 |
[27:45] | If you truly want your life back, | 如果你真的想要重生 |
[27:48] | I might have another option for ya. | 我可能还有一个选项给你 |
[27:52] | There’s a devil in the French Quarter of New Orleans. | 新奥尔良的法国区有个恶魔 |
[27:56] | Haven’t seen him in a donkey’s age. | 上次见他不知道是猴年马月的事了 |
[27:58] | Yeah, there was also a woman in Kentucky. | 是 在肯塔基也有个女的 |
[28:00] | None better with the spice of life than the old Baron. | 没有什么比老男爵的生命之料更有效了 |
[28:03] | And that’s a good thing for me? | 这对我来说也算是好事吗 |
[28:05] | Price’ll be steep. | 价格可能会不菲 |
[28:09] | How badly you want it? | 你有多想复活 |
[28:10] | I will literally do anything. | 不计一切代价 |
[28:16] | After we get Shadow. | 在我们救回影子之后 |
[28:25] | This motherfucker asked me if I want something to eat. | 这个王八蛋问我想不想吃东西 |
[28:30] | And then he gets in the car | 然后他上车 |
[28:33] | with a bucket of fried fucking chicken. | 拿着一桶他妈的炸鸡 |
[28:54] | Where’d the chicken go? | 炸鸡哪去了 |
[28:55] | Oh, it was so good. Thank you for that. Thank you. | 味道特别好 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[28:59] | You ate it all? | 你都吃了 |
[29:01] | – It is Good? – It is… | -好吃吗 -是啊… |
[29:09] | Media! | 媒体 |
[29:11] | Oh, Media! | 媒体 |
[29:14] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 不管你在哪 出来 |
[29:17] | All this normy noise is making me itch. | 这些噪音让我抓狂 |
[29:22] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[29:24] | Come on. Mr. World wants you. | 来吧 世界先生需要你 |
[29:28] | “We can’t drive into the future using only our rearview mirror.” | 「我们不能仅靠后视镜就驶向未来」 |
[29:33] | No shit. Come on. Get in the car. | 别废话 来吧 赶紧上车吧 |
[29:38] | Twentieth century is ancient history, | 20世纪是很久远的历史了 |
[29:42] | like the faces you wear. | 就像你用的那些脸一样 |
[29:44] | Bowie and Marilyn and I Love Lucy. | 鲍威 玛丽莲和《我爱露西》 |
[29:47] | They are so fucking retro. | 他们都他妈是老古董了 |
[29:49] | And art? Art is irrelevant! | 艺术吗 艺术无足轻重 |
[29:52] | Art is the most valuable means of insight | 艺术是理解我们共同目标方向的最好方法 |
[29:55] | into the direction of our collective purpose. | 艺术是理解我们共同目标方向的最好方法 |
[29:58] | You’re looking for insight. | 你寻求理解 |
[30:01] | The appetite for distraction is infinite. | 注意力分散起来是无尽的 |
[30:04] | You’re looking for insight. | 你寻求理解 |
[30:06] | I can choke them with trivia. | 我能让他们窒息在琐事中 |
[30:08] | Drown them in passive pleasures, | 溺毙在被动的欢愉里 |
[30:10] | and devastate their spirituality with baby talk. | 然后用喋喋不休的废话摧毁他们的精神 |
[30:15] | Wednesday scared the shit outta you | 星期三吓得你屁滚尿流 |
[30:16] | so now you’re back in school. | 所以你现在缩回老巢 |
[30:19] | There is no distinction between education and entertainment. | 教育和娱乐是没有区别的 |
[30:22] | I am adapting, learning to survive. | 我正在适应 学习怎么生存 |
[30:24] | If I go back empty-handed, | 如果我空手而归 |
[30:26] | he’ll downvote my ass to obsolete! | 他会把我搞死 |
[30:28] | I will not launch before I’m prepared. | 在准备好之前我是不会出现的 |
[30:32] | World needs you back, right now! | 世界先生需要你回去 马上 |
[30:34] | Get your incomprehensively aggravated– | 带着你那狭隘的愤怒的… |
[30:35] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:43] | Fatal flaw. | 致命的错误 |
[30:46] | Underestimating me. | 低估我 |
[30:49] | You think you can ghost in my machine? | 你觉得你能溜进我的机器里吗 |
[30:54] | I am mankind’s greatest achievement. | 我是人类最伟大的杰作 |
[30:57] | I am the compass rose. | 我是罗经刻度盘 |
[30:59] | I am fucking binary. | 我他妈是二进制 |
[31:04] | Without me, shit don’t spin. | 没有我 都玩完 |
[31:07] | You can’t hide, | 你没处藏 |
[31:08] | so lick your wounds, | 舔舔伤口 |
[31:11] | strap on whichever do makes you feel the mostest, | 随便装一个你感觉最好的外表 |
[31:14] | put your face on, and come out! Come out! | 放在脸上 然后出来 出来 |
[31:19] | Mr. World needs you. | 世界先生需要你 |
[31:24] | Do not make me hunt you. | 别逼我抓你 |
[31:30] | Out of respect, | 出于尊重 |
[31:33] | I’m gonna give you a minute. | 我会给你点时间 |
[31:38] | Good talk. | 好好谈谈 |
[31:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:03] | Dr. Kacinszky, please report to Oncology. | 卡钦斯基医生 请到肿瘤科来 |
[32:05] | Dr. Kacinszky to Oncology. | 卡钦斯基医生到肿瘤科 |
[32:16] | It shouldn’t be too much longer. | 这应该不会花太长时间 |
[32:19] | I know. It’s been a long day. | 我理解 你今天很难熬 |
[32:22] | The test should be back soon. | 测试结果应该很快出来 |
[32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:48] | You make it look like magic. | 你好像在变魔术 |
[32:50] | That’s the funny thing about magic. | 魔术是件有意思的事 |
[32:54] | It takes years of practice. | 要花很多年练习 |
[32:57] | For most people. | 对大多数人来说 |
[33:58] | No. I don’t want him to live in the States. | 不 我不想让他生活在美国 |
[34:03] | There’s nothing here for him. | 这里没有他需要的东西 |
[34:08] | But I raised him around the world. | 但我一边环游世界一边把他养大 |
[34:13] | I am fighting! I’ve been fighting every day of my goddamn life! | 我在抗争 我每天都在和该死的生活抗争 |
[34:19] | I don’t know how much longer I have. | 我不知道我还剩多长时间 |
[34:24] | Where do you think you’re going?! | 你要去哪 |
[34:27] | Yo, speak English, motherfucker. | 说英语 混蛋 |
[36:17] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不像你干的事 |
[36:20] | The kid was getting beat up. | 那个孩子被打了 |
[36:22] | He needed help. I was just trying to protect him. | 他需要帮助 我只是想保护他 |
[36:24] | You were looking for trouble. | 你这是在给自己找麻烦 |
[36:30] | It doesn’t matter where you are. | 你在哪里并不重要 |
[36:34] | You’re here now. | 你现在在这 |
[36:36] | If you put anger out there, it will come back tenfold. | 如果你释放怒气 它将十倍奉还 |
[36:41] | You’re different. | 你是与众不同的 |
[36:42] | There’s a light in you that is stronger than anything else. | 你心中有一束比任何东西都耀眼的光 |
[36:46] | I don’t feel it. | 我感觉不到 |
[36:47] | It’s there. | 它就在那 |
[36:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:56] | I gave it to you. | 是我给予你的 |
[37:01] | I give it to you every day. | 我每天都会给予你 |
[37:21] | Can you speed it up? I can barely see him. | 你能再快点吗 我都要看不见他了 |
[37:23] | What do you usually drive? Horse and buggy? | 你平时都骑什么 马和马车吗 |
[37:25] | Says the corpse who flipped an ice cream truck. | 居然被你这具掀翻了冰淇淋车的尸体嫌弃 |
[37:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[37:34] | Oh, yay. | 爽 |
[37:36] | This’ll be fun. | 这下好玩了 |
[37:37] | He’s going so fast. | 他跑得也太快了 |
[37:40] | Way too fast to be in a car. | 比正常开车的速度快得多 |
[37:42] | I’ll survive the turnover. | 我能从翻车事故中幸存 |
[37:43] | There’ll be pieces of you all over the road. | 而路上会铺满你的残肢碎块 |
[37:58] | What the fuck?! | 怎么回事 |
[38:13] | How does a road just end? | 这条路怎么会突然到尽头了 |
[38:50] | Graveyards are full of flowers. | 墓地里鲜花盛开 |
[38:54] | Yup. | 对 |
[38:57] | Just another dead girl in a field. | 又一个死去的女孩倒在旷野里 |
[39:25] | So, you’re just gonna lie there, then? | 那你就是想这么躺着了 |
[39:29] | I think the worms are calling. | 我觉得虫子在呼唤我 |
[39:33] | This is bollocks. | 胡说八道 |
[39:35] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:36] | I thought we were going to save somebody. | 我还以为我们是要去拯救某人 |
[39:39] | We can’t just give up because the fucking road ends. | 我们不能因为这条路到头了就放弃 |
[39:42] | How the fuck am I supposed to catch him? | 我他妈该怎么抓到他 |
[39:43] | I can’t save him if I can’t catch him. | 我抓不到他就没法拯救他 |
[39:49] | What if I told you I had a shortcut? | 如果我说 我有一条捷径呢 |
[39:53] | I’d say you were a piece of shit for holding out on me. | 你居然瞒着我 你这个人渣 |
[39:57] | Is that how you ask for a favor? | 这就是你求人帮忙的态度吗 |
[39:59] | What’s your shortcut, please? | 那请问您的捷径是什么 |
[40:04] | It’s a little bit like the backstage. | 这有点像是舞台后台 |
[40:06] | But a lot smaller. | 但是小很多 |
[40:08] | It’s a place I can hide things. | 是我可以藏东西的地方 |
[40:10] | Be a tight squeeze getting through there with your manky hide | 要带着你一起过去会有点拥挤 |
[40:12] | but I can try. | 但我可以试试 |
[40:14] | If it’s that important to you. | 如果这对你来说非常重要的话 |
[40:17] | Okay. Yes. It is. For Shadow. | 好的 很重要 为了影子 |
[40:24] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[40:26] | – Close your eyes. – Why? | -闭上眼睛 -为什么 |
[40:28] | Think about your man. | 脑子里想着你的男人 |
[40:30] | How does this work, exactly? | 这具体怎么操作的 |
[40:35] | We’re goin’ through the horde. | 我们要穿过密藏宝库 |
[40:47] | Quit your squealin’! | 别再叫了 |
[40:48] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:50] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, that shit… that shit is messed up. | 我的天哪 太糟糕了 |
[40:54] | Oh, your horde is so messed up. | 你的密藏宝库太糟糕了 |
[40:56] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[40:58] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[41:01] | Oh, he’s on a train. | 他在火车上 |
[41:23] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[41:26] | You know, you could try a little gratitude every now and then. | 这种时候你可以稍微试着表现出感激吧 |
[41:30] | Might improve your luck. | 也许会提高你的运气 |
[41:49] | I work for the Gods. | 我为神效劳 |
[41:51] | They gave us penicillin and streaming porn | 他们却给我们青霉素和流媒体色情片 |
[41:53] | and aircraft carriers that circle the globe. | 还有能环游地球的航空母舰 |
[41:58] | You’re siding with the relics who, quite frankly, | 你跟那些老古板们站在一边 而老实说 |
[42:00] | don’t deserve an ounce of your faith. | 他们一点都不值得你信仰 |
[42:03] | You’ve been drifting since your wife passed away | 自从你妻子去世后 你一直流离在外 |
[42:06] | and trust me when I tell you there are dangerous men out there | 相信我 现在外面有一批危险的人 |
[42:08] | who prey on marks just looking to be saved. | 他们的猎物就是渴望被拯救的人 |
[42:12] | I don’t need saving. | 我不需要救赎 |
[42:14] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[42:19] | Okay. One more question for you. | 好吧 还有一个问题 |
[42:23] | There’s a man in Chicago. | 芝加哥有个人 |
[42:28] | He had a big cup of hot chocolate in the morning, | 他早上喝了一大杯热巧克力 |
[42:30] | with marshmallows. | 配上棉花糖 |
[42:32] | And then he went to bed. | 然后他就去睡觉 |
[42:36] | And he dreamt of snow. | 他梦到了雪 |
[42:40] | And when he woke up… | 而当他醒来后 |
[42:43] | …it’d snowed. | 下雪了 |
[42:48] | How’d that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:53] | It didn’t. | 没下雪 |
[42:55] | It did. | 下雪了 |
[43:12] | Grown up fast this summer. | 今年夏天长得很快 |
[43:15] | It’s not what I wanted. | 这并不是我希望的 |
[43:27] | I don’t want you to go, mom. | 我不希望你离开 妈 |
[43:31] | You think I do? | 你以为我想吗 |
[43:33] | I don’t know how to live here… | 我不知道该如何在这生活 |
[43:36] | not without you. | 在没有你的情况下 |
[43:41] | Be polite. | 要有礼貌 |
[43:43] | Respectful. | 尊敬他人 |
[43:46] | When you feel the hate and the pain, | 当你感到仇恨和痛苦时 |
[43:48] | let it make you stronger. | 放任它使你变得更强大 |
[43:52] | No matter how dark the world gets, | 不管这世界变得多黑暗 |
[43:55] | your light will always be shining. | 你的光芒会一直闪耀 |
[44:09] | Oh, God. Oh, God… | 上帝啊 上帝 |
[44:12] | Where’s your coin? | 你那枚硬币呢 |
[46:42] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[46:45] | Betty the Barbarian. | 「野蛮人」贝蒂 |
[46:49] | You were forged from blue-collar sweat | 你在被基督教压迫的土地中心 |
[46:51] | in the heartland of a forcibly Christian land. | 通过蓝领工人的汗水被铸造出来 |
[46:55] | You are not what you came into this world as | 你出世时并非此般模样 |
[46:57] | but instead… a berserker… | 然而现在 你已成为一位狂战士 |
[47:02] | and worthy of a berserker’s honor. | 并且名副其实 |
[47:06] | Oh, hell, no. | 卧槽不会吧 |
[47:08] | You are the standard of my world. | 你是我的世界的旗帜 |
[47:10] | Though it might not be your way, | 尽管这可能算不上你的方式 |
[47:12] | I honor you in the most holy way that I know. | 我以我所认知的最神圣的方式尊敬你 |
[47:17] | The looming locomotive | 正在逼近的列车之首 |
[47:19] | is the flaming arrow that soars through the heavy air | 就是从维京国王的弓中射出的燃烧箭矢 |
[47:22] | from the bow of a Viking king. | 刺穿了厚重空气 |
[47:25] | Let it strike you true and light your path to Valhalla. | 愿它将你粉身碎骨 点亮你去英灵殿的路 |
[47:30] | Valhalla? | 英灵殿 |
[47:32] | Ain’t nobody going to fucking Valhalla! | 谁都他妈的去不了英灵殿 |
[47:35] | I’ll see you in Cairo. | 我们开罗见 |
[47:38] | You will dine at the table of the Hooded One. | 你将在我的桌上用餐 |
[47:42] | We will meet in your reincarnation. | 我们来世再见 |
[47:46] | Be proud, Betty. | 为自己骄傲吧 贝蒂 |
[47:51] | Be proud. | 以己为荣 |
[48:27] | I’m gonna fuck you up! | 我他妈弄死你 |
[48:36] | Missed. | 没打中 |
[48:38] | Missed again. | 又没打中 |
[48:41] | Strike three. | 再一再二不再三 |
[49:02] | Smile. It’s just a bit of fun. | 笑一下 这只是一点小乐子 |
[49:37] | You see this? | 看到了么 |
[49:39] | This coin is a token of a relic who is unworthy of your belief. | 这枚硬币是亵渎了你信仰的遗迹的象征 |
[49:45] | Come on over to the winning side, Shadow. | 加入到即将获胜的阵容中来吧 影子 |
[49:48] | Or stand there and continue to play the loser. | 或者继续站在那扮演失败者 |
[50:52] | I had to save you. | 我必须要救你 |