时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 美国众神 前情回顾 | |
[00:09] | Shadow, We’re gonna be releasing you later this afternoon. | 影子 我们今天下午就会释放你 |
[00:12] | Your wife… | 你妻子… |
[00:15] | she died in the early hours of this morning. | 她今天凌晨去世了 |
[00:18] | An automobile accident. | 车祸 |
[00:21] | I love you, puppy. | 我爱你 狗狗 |
[00:24] | I’m a leprechaun. | 我是爱尔兰矮妖精 |
[00:25] | My lucky coin. | 我的幸运币 |
[00:33] | You are pretending you cannot believe in impossible things. | 你在假装自己无法相信不可能之事 |
[00:42] | Give me my fucking coin, dead wife. | 赶紧把金币还给我 死人妻 |
[00:46] | I was killed by a god. Which fucking god? | 我是被神杀死的 是他妈哪个神 |
[00:49] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[00:51] | Fuck that guy. | 操他大爷的 |
[00:54] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[00:57] | Who he really is? | 他的真正身份 |
[00:59] | Shadow Moon. | 影·穆恩 |
[01:01] | You’re my man, now. | 你现在是我的人了 |
[01:03] | He’s hustling you. He’s a hustler. | 他在骗你 他是个骗子 |
[01:09] | Hello, Shadow. | 你好 影子 |
[01:11] | – You’re working for Wednesday. – Yeah. | -你在给星期三干活 -对 |
[01:13] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[01:17] | You are on a path… | 你正走在 |
[01:19] | from nothing to everything. | 从一无所有到无所不有的路上 |
[01:23] | He does not know our world. | 他不知道我们的世界 |
[01:28] | I’m easing him in. | 我还在领他入门 |
[01:30] | What’s a god? Can we even know they exist? | 神是什么 我们能确定他们存在吗 |
[01:34] | People believe things. Which means they’re real. | 人们有信仰 就是说他们是真的 |
[01:36] | So what came first, gods or the people who believed in them? | 所以先有哪个 神还是相信有神的人 |
[01:40] | You’ve done well with me. | 你跟我做得很好 |
[01:42] | Now, you owe. | 你欠的 |
[01:45] | I’m calling it in. | 我要求还债了 |
[01:47] | Mr. Wednesday. | 星期三先生 |
[01:52] | Overdue. | 我迟到了 |
[01:54] | I hear war… | 我听到的是战争 |
[02:03] | I am… | 我就是 |
[02:04] | Odin! | 奥丁 |
[02:09] | You wanted a war… | 你想要开战是吧 |
[02:11] | you have one. | 那就如你所愿 |
[02:14] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[02:16] | Did that just happen? | 刚才发生的一切是真的吗 |
[02:17] | It’s still happening? | 现在仍然在发生 |
[03:59] | 西弗吉尼亚 派 对 狂野 美妙 | |
[04:25] | Your destination is on the right. | 您的目的地在右边 |
[04:26] | I know where I’m going! | 我知道自己要去哪 |
[04:48] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[04:49] | You’re a mess. | 你简直一团糟 |
[04:51] | He could’ve killed… me. | 他本可以…杀了我的 |
[04:58] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[05:25] | Challenge. | 挑战 |
[05:27] | Buroklammer. | 回形针[德语] |
[05:32] | Mister… ? | 你是… |
[05:33] | World. | 世界先生 |
[05:39] | I am Mr. World. | 我是世界先生 |
[05:42] | Welcome to Black Briar. | 欢迎来到黑荆棘 |
[05:45] | I’ll destroy the old fucker. | 我要灭了那个老不死的 |
[05:47] | I’m going to take him out. | 我要把他除掉 |
[05:48] | I’m going to take them all… out. | 我要把他们全部…除掉 |
[05:52] | No. | 不行 |
[05:54] | We can’t move without preparation, | 我们不能轻举妄动 |
[05:56] | off balance and unready. | 手忙脚乱 仓促上阵 |
[06:00] | We’ll marshal our forces, | 我们要集结人马 |
[06:04] | and eradicate his paternal stain from the geriatric tomes | 把他的天父印记从每一个老朽的教堂 神庙 |
[06:08] | of every decrepit church, temple, and back-alley apothecary. | 黑市药剂师的腐朽古书上抹除 |
[06:14] | When the time comes… | 到那时候… |
[06:19] | the gutters will run black with ichorous spume, | 阴沟里会流淌着发黑的脓水 |
[06:22] | and the ossuaries shall overflow with his dust. | 藏骨堂里飘扬的都是他的骨灰 |
[06:27] | This is a time… | 如今我们要… |
[06:31] | for preparation. | 厉兵秣马 |
[06:34] | I can’t sell war without my best salesman. | 没有我最棒的销售员 我是贩卖不了战争的 |
[06:42] | You… | 你… |
[06:45] | need to find her. | 必须找到她 |
[07:03] | Find Media. | 找到媒体 |
[07:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:06] | Isn’t this fun? | 真是欢乐啊 |
[09:10] | I still don’t understand | 我依然搞不明白 |
[09:12] | how such a sweet old man could have so many enemies. | 为什么你这样一个温柔老头会有那么多敌人 |
[09:15] | Oh, it’s perfectly simple, my dear. Jealousy. | 很简单 亲爱的 是嫉妒 |
[09:18] | Pure unmitigated jealousy. | 全然是单纯的嫉妒 |
[09:21] | They all want what I have. | 他们都想要我所拥有的 |
[09:22] | A good time, wherever I go. | 我所到之处都是好时光 |
[09:25] | He’s the original good time that was had by all. | 他是所有人曾拥有的最初的美好时光 |
[09:27] | And I get to ride along with you. | 而我竟有机会和你同行 |
[09:30] | I must be the luckiest girl in the world. | 我一定是世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[09:32] | That you are. | 确实没错 |
[09:33] | But it’s my bloody luck you’re feeding on, dead wife. | 但你那该死的好运可是我的 死人妻 |
[09:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:45] | 威斯康星州最佳景点 山崖石屋 | |
[09:47] | What is the House on the Rock? | 山崖石屋是什么 |
[09:49] | A place where people come to look, play, and wonder. | 一个人们来观看 游玩与感叹的地方 |
[09:53] | Like Disney World. | 就像迪士尼乐园 |
[09:55] | Dear old Walt. | 亲爱的老华特 |
[09:56] | Built a Magic Kingdom without any magic. | 创造了一个没有魔力的魔法帝国 |
[10:00] | Whereas in some parts of Florida, there is real magic. | 虽然说佛罗里达的某些地方确实有魔力 |
[10:03] | Oh, remember the mermaids of Weeki Wachee, Sweeney? | 还记得维基瓦治的美人鱼吗 斯维尼 |
[10:08] | Aye. | 当然 |
[10:09] | Been there and done several of them. | 见过 还「上」过不少 |
[10:11] | Who knew they’d be into that kind of thing, huh? | 谁知道她们居然特喜欢那种事呢 |
[10:13] | They’re a very passionate species. | 她们是非常热情的种族 |
[10:19] | Do you believe in mermaids now? | 你现在相信有美人鱼了吗 |
[10:26] | I don’t know what I believe in yet. | 我都不知道我现在相信什么 |
[10:28] | I guess… | 我想… |
[10:31] | I dunno, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[10:33] | I guess I believe in him. | 我想我相信他 |
[10:37] | I want to believe in you. | 我也想相信你 |
[10:50] | Sixty years ago, | 六十年前 |
[10:52] | Alex Jordan began to build a house on a high spot of rock | 亚历克斯·乔丹开始在一座高耸的山崖上建造房屋 |
[10:56] | in a field he did not even own. | 那个地方甚至并不属于他 |
[10:58] | 距离亚历克斯·乔丹的山崖石屋还有80公里 上午9点至下午5点开放 | |
[11:02] | And even more, | 更奇特的是 |
[11:04] | he could not have told you why. | 他自己都说不出为什么要这么做 |
[11:09] | And people came to see him build it. | 人们跑来看他建造房子 |
[11:12] | The curious and the puzzled, | 好奇的人 困惑的人 |
[11:14] | and those who were neither; | 还有那些既不好奇也不困惑的人 |
[11:17] | they could not honestly have told you why they came. | 他们甚至无法告诉你为什么会来这里观看 |
[11:21] | So, he did what any sensible American male | 所以他做了在他那个年代 |
[11:24] | of his generation would do: | 任何一个明智的美国人应该做的事 |
[11:27] | he began to charge them money. | 他开始收费了 |
[11:30] | Nothing much. A nickel. A quarter. | 价格不贵 5美分 25美分 |
[11:33] | And he kept building, | 然后他继续建造下去 |
[11:35] | and the people kept coming. | 前来参观的人也越来越多 |
[11:38] | So, he took those nickels and quarters | 他用这些5美分 25美分的门票钱 |
[11:40] | and made something even bigger and stranger. | 建造出了更大 更奇怪的东西 |
[11:44] | He filled the land beneath the house | 他在房屋的地下打造出空间 |
[11:47] | with things for people to see, | 里面摆满供人参观的东西 |
[11:50] | and they came. | 人们也真的来了 |
[11:51] | Millions of them every year. | 每年都能来几百万人 |
[11:59] | Sorry, Ma’am. The attraction’s closing. | 抱歉 女士 景点要关闭了 |
[12:02] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[12:57] | You are here for the meeting. | 你是来参加聚会的 |
[12:59] | I wasn’t formally invited. | 我没有被正式邀请 |
[13:05] | Hallo. | 你好 |
[13:10] | Salim- | 萨利姆 |
[13:13] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里做什么 |
[13:17] | Do you boys need a minute? | 你们是不是需要独处一会 |
[13:26] | I need the eyes of Argus on my side to see my enemies. | 我需要阿耳戈斯之眼来监视我的敌人 |
[13:32] | Make the connection for me. | 帮我建立连接 |
[13:37] | Black Briar is for the use of the president. | 黑荆棘是给总统使用的 |
[13:41] | The president is a cardboard cut-out. | 总统只是台前的傀儡 |
[13:45] | I am the man behind the men, | 我才是幕后之主的 |
[13:49] | behind the man. | 幕后之主 |
[13:53] | Operation Paperclip. | 曲别针行动 |
[13:56] | The moon landing. | 月球登陆 |
[13:59] | Roswell. | 罗斯威尔事件 |
[14:00] | The Compton Crack Wars. | 康普顿毒品战争 |
[14:03] | You work for me. | 你为我工作 |
[14:05] | You… | 你… |
[14:07] | have always worked for me. | 一直都在为我工作 |
[14:12] | So when I say | 所以当我说 |
[14:14] | I need to see through the eyes of Argus, | 我需要使用阿耳戈斯之眼 |
[14:19] | you make the connection. | 你就得给我建立连接 |
[14:24] | Oh, it is indeed a beautiful Easter Sunday | 今天在国家首都这里 |
[14:27] | here in the nation’s capital, Tracy. | 可真是个美丽的复活节啊 特蕾西 |
[14:29] | The East Coast can expect | 东海岸今天可能 |
[14:30] | mostly mild temperatures and sunshine today, | 大部分时间都是阳光灿烂 温暖和煦的 |
[14:34] | while our friends in Kentucky are still | 而肯塔基的朋友们 |
[14:35] | reeling from a freak weather phenomenon | 可能会持续遭受反常的天气现象 |
[14:37] | which has killed thousands of acres of spring crops. | 目前为止已造成几千公顷的春季作物的死亡 |
[14:40] | In other weather news, | 至于其他地区的天气 |
[14:41] | there seems to be some trouble brewing out | 威斯康星州南部似乎将迎来一些恶劣天气 |
[14:43] | in southern Wisconsin where a severe weather– | 威斯康星州南部似乎将迎来一些恶劣天气 |
[15:38] | What’s the hold-up, Shadow? | 为什么这么慢啊 影子 |
[15:41] | You’re a god, but you can’t open a fucking gate. | 你是个神 但却打不开一扇门 |
[15:43] | You just give me a minute? | 给我点时间好吗 |
[15:47] | You want me to bust it, Shadow I can. | 要不要我砸开 影子 我可以的 |
[15:49] | Wha–? | 什么… |
[16:01] | Mad Sweeney? | 疯子斯维尼 |
[16:03] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[16:05] | Or is that Wednesday’s bullshit I smell? | 还是说我闻到的是星期三的臭味 |
[16:09] | A keen nose, Mr. Fancypants. | 鼻子挺灵 好裤子先生 |
[16:11] | But that ain’t Irish sexy you’re smelling. | 但你闻到的不是爱尔兰的性感味道 |
[16:13] | It’s Roadkill Rhonda over here. | 是这位马路杀手女神 |
[16:16] | Nancy! | 南西 |
[16:20] | So, who’d you bring me? John Henry? | 你把谁带来了 约翰·亨利吗 |
[16:22] | No, choo-choo train. No John Henry. You know that. | 不 没有好处就没有约翰·亨利 你懂的 |
[16:26] | Whiskey Jack? | 威士忌·杰克吗 |
[16:27] | No whiskey. | 没有威士忌 |
[16:29] | No Whiskey Jack. | 就没有威士忌·杰克 |
[16:31] | Not even the rabbit? | 连兔子都没有吗 |
[16:34] | You are persona non grata in the rabbit community. I think you know why. | 你在兔子社区并不受欢迎 你知道怎么回事 |
[16:39] | So, Easter told me to tell you | 复活节让我告诉你 |
[16:42] | she ain’t coming | 她不来了 |
[16:43] | on account of you mowing over bunnies with your car | 因为你像个歧视兔子的种族主义者 |
[16:46] | like some kinda fucking rabbit racist. | 开着车大吃兔子 |
[16:52] | Shadow Moon! | 影·穆恩 |
[16:53] | Did I or did I not just thrust your rusty butt | 我之前是不是把你 |
[16:56] | into bespoke haberdashery | 推进了定制男装店里 |
[16:58] | just a few days ago? | 就在几天之前 |
[17:02] | You’re very welcome to come to the house, | 非常欢迎你来这里 |
[17:03] | but you’re not invited to the party. | 但并不是邀请你参加派对 |
[17:05] | Oh, I’m just keeping an eye on my husband. | 我只是看着点我老公 |
[17:07] | Well, look at him. He’s got a spring in his step | 看看他 他脚底下都有弹簧了 |
[17:09] | he didn’t have when he left prison. | 他出狱的时候可不这样 |
[17:11] | Which is strange since his wife was murdered. | 自从他老婆被杀之后就很奇怪 |
[17:14] | Highways can be very dangerous places. | 高速公路可是非常危险的地方 |
[17:18] | If it’s any comfort, I know what it’s like to be dead. | 如果能让你好受点 我知道死是什么感觉 |
[17:19] | I once sacrificed myself for knowledge. | 我曾经为了知识而献身 |
[17:21] | I-I hung on the great tree, Yggdrasil, | 我在一棵大树上自缢 世界之树 |
[17:25] | for nine days and nine nights. | 吊了九天九夜 |
[17:27] | And look at you now, all alive. | 看看你 活得好好的 |
[17:30] | And I learned a great deal. | 我也学到了很多 |
[17:32] | You don’t have to be roadkill forever. | 你不用一直都当马路杀手 |
[17:36] | I’m sure we can come to an arrangement. | 我肯定会有周全的安排的 |
[17:40] | Fuck you and your glass eye. | 去你的 还有你的假眼 |
[17:55] | – Find your coin? – No such luck. | -找到你的硬币了吗 -没找到 |
[17:59] | But I did pick up some trash along the way. | 不过我在路上确实捡到了垃圾 |
[18:01] | Figured you might want your treasure back. | 觉得你可能想把你的宝贝找回来 |
[18:04] | It seems like you found your lucky charm. | 似乎你找到护身符了 |
[18:08] | You sound like a man who’d fight to get back | 感觉你就像一个拼死也要 |
[18:10] | into those maggoty panties. | 重新穿上长了蛆的内裤的人 |
[18:12] | You sure that’s what you want? | 你确定你想这样 |
[18:25] | I gave you the freedom to do anything you wanted. | 我给你为所欲为的自由 |
[18:28] | To go anywhere you wanted. | 想去哪里去哪里 |
[18:29] | Why are you here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[18:31] | This is my anywhere. I’m following my heart. | 这就是我的目的地 我在跟从我的内心 |
[18:34] | But you’re not using your head, Salim. | 但你没用大脑思考 萨利姆 |
[18:36] | I am a Jinn. You are a mortal man. | 我是一个精灵 你是凡人 |
[18:39] | And yet you need me. You desire me. | 可是你需要我 你渴望我 |
[18:42] | What I desire is to do my job. | 我渴望的 是做好我的工作 |
[18:48] | This is not a safe place. | 这地方不安全 |
[18:50] | Not tonight. | 至少今晚不安全 |
[18:53] | Please, Salim. | 求你了 萨利姆 |
[18:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[18:57] | I do not grant wishes. | 我不答应 |
[19:03] | Hey, Salim-not-Salim. | 萨利姆又非萨利姆 |
[19:06] | It is… showtime. | 好戏该上演了 |
[19:13] | Do I know you? Hubal? | 我认识你吗 你是胡巴尔 |
[19:15] | Manat? | 还是玛纳特 |
[19:17] | No, uh, my name is Salim. I am with him. | 不 我叫萨利姆 跟他一起的 |
[19:23] | So, tell me, do we have a full house? | 告诉我 人都到齐了吗 |
[19:25] | I showed them to the carousel, as you requested. | 我按你的要求带他们去了旋转木马房 |
[19:28] | – How many? – A dozen, perhaps. No more. | -多少人 -顶多也就十来个吧 |
[19:34] | It’ll be enough to light the fire. | 够点火的了 |
[19:37] | There is one… | 有一个 |
[19:39] | who was not invited. | 不请自来的 |
[19:52] | Shadow. | 影子 |
[19:59] | Can’t ride without a coin. | 没硬币玩不了 |
[20:00] | Oh, feck off. Give us a coin now. | 滚开 给我们一个硬币 |
[20:02] | She’s not on my list, nor are you. | 她不在我的名单上 你也不在 |
[20:04] | Come on, shit-for-brains! | 得了 笨蛋 |
[20:07] | You know me! I’m working for your man! | 你认识我 我给你老板打工 |
[20:10] | He was most specific… | 他特意交代过 |
[20:12] | about you. | 关于你的事 |
[20:25] | Anansi. | 安纳西 |
[20:35] | You invited the Old Gods to your party? | 你请旧神来参加你的派对 |
[20:39] | I was old in the desert | 在人们给你祭献第一匹马之前 |
[20:41] | before they sacrificed the first horse to you. | 我就是沙漠里的旧神 |
[20:44] | I will be heard. | 我也有权力 |
[20:47] | Unless you are afraid. | 除非 你害怕了 |
[20:52] | The wit and wisdom of Queen Bilquis defeated King Solomon. | 比奇丝女王的聪明才智打败了索罗门王 |
[20:59] | At the start of any new quest for adventure, | 每一个新探索的开始 |
[21:01] | it behooves us to consult the Norns, | 都要先请教命运女神诺恩 |
[21:05] | our foretellers of destiny. | 我们命运的预言家 |
[21:09] | After you, Your Majesty. | 您先请 女王陛下 |
[21:56] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 这个不错 |
[21:59] | What’s it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[22:00] | A man’s fortune is his own business, Shadow. | 一个人的命运不关别人的事 影子 |
[22:04] | Nobody’s sharing? | 不互相分享吗 |
[22:40] | “Every ending is a new beginning. | 每一次结束都是新的开始 |
[22:42] | Your lucky number is none. | 你的幸运数字是无 |
[22:46] | Your lucky color is dead. | 你的幸运颜色是死亡 |
[22:48] | Motto: Like father, like son.” | 箴言 有其父必有其子 |
[22:50] | Oh, like all fortunes, Shadow: | 跟别的没什么区别 影子 |
[22:52] | opaque on arrival, inevitable in retrospect. Shall we? | 来时隐晦 回首却是必然 走吧 |
[23:02] | It’s a motherfuckin’ fortune from a fuckin’ wax dummy. | 这就是个破蜡人算出来的破命 |
[23:06] | Dummy! | 笨蛋 |
[23:16] | Apparently, the houses in this area | 据说这里的房子 |
[23:17] | were built by some skinny white motherfucker | 是一个干干巴巴的白人建造的 |
[23:19] | named Frank Lloyd Wright. | 名叫弗兰克·劳埃德·正确 |
[23:22] | Some say his evil twin brother built this one: | 据说这栋是他的邪恶双胞胎兄弟建的 |
[23:26] | Frank Lloyd Wrong. | 弗兰克·劳埃德·错误 |
[23:28] | Another skinny white motherfucker. | 也是个麻麻赖赖的白人 |
[23:31] | You carry on, Nancy. | 你们继续走 南西 |
[23:33] | I’ll catch up with you all at the Raven. | 我会跟你们在「乌鸦」那里汇合 |
[23:36] | Indeed. | 好的 |
[23:57] | Zorya Vechernyaya, | 卓娅·维切恩亚亚 |
[24:01] | evening star, lady of the sunset. | 晚间之星 日落女神 |
[24:03] | Do you know how beautiful you look? | 你知道你有多美吗 |
[24:07] | I am old. | 我老了 |
[24:10] | Your tongue is a wicked thing. | 你舌头真是够坏的啊 |
[24:12] | We’re both old. | 我们都老了 |
[24:15] | But nobody’s ever complained about my tongue. | 但还没有人抱怨过我的舌头 |
[24:19] | You make me young again. | 你让我再一次焕发青春 |
[24:21] | Forget your foolish war! | 忘掉你那个愚蠢的战争吧 |
[24:23] | There will be better times in the days to come. | 我们之后会有好日子过的 |
[24:25] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[24:33] | How was your bank robbery, huh? | 银行抢劫事业进展如何 |
[24:37] | It got you here, Czernobog. | 至少把你弄过来了 岑诺伯格 |
[24:39] | And I’m grateful that you are here. | 而且你能来我很感激 |
[24:41] | I’ll need your wisdom as well as your hammer before we’re through. | 在我们两清之前 我需要你的智慧还有锤子 |
[24:44] | I’m not here because of you. | 我来这里不是因为你 |
[24:46] | I’m here because I lost a game of checkers to your boy. | 我来这里是因为我下跳棋输给了你的小跟班 |
[24:52] | Will you join me backstage? | 要不要跟我一起去后台 |
[24:54] | I come in my own time. | 我用自己的时间过来的 |
[24:58] | I want to hear the music. | 我要听这里的音乐 |
[25:00] | It’s… | 真的是 |
[25:03] | disgusting. | 恶心 |
[25:18] | Enjoy. | 享受吧 |
[25:24] | You wanna dance? | 你要跳舞吗 |
[25:32] | You’re a big one. | 你挺魁梧的 |
[25:34] | Built like a brick shithouse. | 肌肉发达 |
[25:37] | Twenty-eight-inch shoulders; | 肩宽71厘米 |
[25:38] | long, lean lines. | 精干修长 |
[25:42] | But your posture’s for shit. | 但你的体态太糟糕了 |
[25:46] | Been hunchin’ over your whole life. | 一辈子都在弯腰驼背 |
[25:53] | When you take a man’s measurements, | 当你测量一个人的身材尺寸 |
[25:54] | you get a bill for his life expenses. | 就会得到他一生的故事 |
[25:58] | Little Shadow Moon was a shrimpy little kid… | 小小影·穆恩是一个瘦弱的小孩子 |
[26:02] | roughed around on the block until what… | 一直饱受欺负到什么时候呢 |
[26:05] | 14, you put on two feet and 60 pounds? | 14岁 长了半米多 重了五十多斤 |
[26:08] | Fifteen. | 15岁 |
[26:11] | Still 15 on the inside though, ain’t you, boy? | 但你内心还是15岁 是不 小子 |
[26:17] | You know, I got a son, | 你知道吗 我有个儿子 |
[26:19] | stupid as a man who bought his stupid at a two-for-one sale. | 那傻气就跟在买一赠一傻气大甩卖里批发的一样 |
[26:23] | You remind me of him. | 你让我想到了他 |
[26:26] | All right, well, if you don’t mind, | 好吧 如果你不介意 |
[26:28] | I’ll just take that as a compliment. | 我就当你在恭维我了 |
[26:29] | Being called late than a motherfucker on the day | 老天爷发脑子时 你没赶上 |
[26:31] | they handed out brains is a compliment to you? | 你居然还以为我在恭维你 |
[26:36] | Being compared to a member of your family. | 当作恭维 是因为你拿我跟你的家人相比 |
[26:46] | You might not be the worst choice | 这么说来 |
[26:47] | old One-Eye could have made, come to that. | 你也许不是老独眼作出的最差的选择 |
[26:53] | Hey, I want a fortune. | 我要算一命 |
[26:56] | All the people coming to your boss’s thing are already here. | 你老大召集的人都到齐了 |
[26:58] | – Gimme a coin. – No, | -给我一个硬币 -不行 |
[27:00] | and I told you two to get the fuck out. | 我说了 你俩都给我滚出去 |
[27:02] | No, no, you don’t want to make her upset. I have seen what she can do. | 别惹她生气 我见过她的能力 |
[27:04] | Actually, you haven’t even seen like the tiniest- | 其实 你见过的连一丁点都不算 |
[27:06] | Just give the fucking corpse a coin. | 赶紧他妈给她个硬币 |
[27:25] | – It’s broken. – A broken fortune? | -它坏掉了 -一个坏掉的命运吗 |
[27:27] | It-it’s blank. | 上面是空白的 |
[27:29] | Maybe it’s because you are dead. | 没准是因为你死了 |
[27:30] | You don’t have any more fortune | 没有更多的命给你算了 |
[27:32] | I’ll write one for you. | 我来帮你算一下 |
[27:33] | In the very near future, | 在不远的将来 |
[27:34] | you give the fuckin’ leprechaun his coin back, | 你会把妖精的金币还给他 |
[27:36] | lie down, and rot. | 然后倒地 烂掉 |
[27:38] | Wanna try your luck? | 你想试试运气吗 |
[27:41] | All my luck is yours, dead wife. | 我所有的运气都是你的 死人妻 |
[27:43] | Don’t need to read about it. Just break the fuckin’ machine. | 不需要别人算 赶紧把这该死的机器砸了 |
[27:50] | So, over the centuries, people in other countries | 在其他国家 经过千百年来 |
[27:53] | felt called to places of power. | 人们总能被那些拥有神奇力量的地方所召唤 |
[27:56] | They knew there was an energy there, | 他们知道那里有力量 |
[27:58] | a focus point, a- a channel. | 它们是焦点 是通道 |
[28:00] | A window to the Immanent. | 是一扇通往无所不在的神灵的窗户 |
[28:02] | And they built churches, cathedrals, | 于是他们建起了教会 大教堂 |
[28:05] | or they’d, they’d erect a stone circle. Well, you get the idea. | 或者竖立起石头圈 你明白了吧 |
[28:10] | Yeah, but there’s churches all through the States. | 但美国也全国各地都有教堂啊 |
[28:12] | No, in the good old USA, | 并不 在亲爱的美国 |
[28:14] | people still heed the call of the transcendent void, | 有人感觉超脱凡俗的虚空中有声音在召唤自己 |
[28:17] | but they respond to it by building a model | 但他们的回应是用啤酒瓶打造一个建筑 |
[28:19] | out of beer bottles of somewhere they’ve never visited, | 而且啤酒瓶来自某个他们自己都没去过的地方 |
[28:21] | or by erecting a giant bat house in some part of the country | 或者在某个地方建造巨大的蝙蝠屋 |
[28:25] | that bats have traditionally declined to visit. | 连蝙蝠都不稀罕去 |
[28:28] | Or they sell T-shirts and hotdogs. | 或者卖热狗和T恤 |
[28:30] | Roadside attractions! | 路边景点 |
[28:32] | Where they buy that hotdog and they buy that T-shirt. | 他们在那里买T恤还有热狗 |
[28:35] | And then they wander around feeling satisfied on a level | 然后他们闲逛并且沉浸在一种 |
[28:38] | that they cannot truly describe, | 难以言喻的满足感中 |
[28:40] | and profoundly dissatisfied on a level beneath that. | 但他们的内心深处并不满足 |
[28:44] | You know, you have got some pretty whacked-out theories. | 你可真有些与众不同的古怪理论 |
[28:46] | Nothing theoretical about it, you should know that by now. | 你知道的 这不是什么古怪理论 |
[28:50] | Time… to ride. | 该去骑马了 |
[29:22] | Feel the power, Shadow. | 感受这能量 影子 |
[29:33] | Like a prayer wheel going round and round, accumulating power. | 像转经筒一样不断旋转 积蓄能量 |
[29:37] | Gazed upon by the faithful. | 接受着信徒的凝视 |
[30:02] | 规则 禁止乘坐旋转木马 | |
[30:06] | If you follow the signs, | 如果你按指示牌上说的做 |
[30:07] | you’ll never have any mother-fucking fun! | 就他妈的永远没法玩开心 |
[30:15] | Won’t you join us, Shadow? | 不加入我们吗 影子 |
[30:19] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你 |
[30:53] | You having fun yet, Shadow? | 玩得开心吗 影子 |
[31:05] | Ride ’em Nancy. | 开始吧 南西 |
[32:16] | Where the fuck am I now? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[32:28] | How long was I out for? | 我出来多久了 |
[32:38] | I’m dreaming. | 我一定是在做梦 |
[32:42] | It is real. | 这是真的 |
[32:45] | We’re just backstage. | 我们只是在后台 |
[32:48] | Waiting in the wings. | 伺机而动 |
[32:50] | Inside Wednesday’s memories. | 在星期三的记忆里 |
[32:55] | All right, so, you… what… you’re saying we’re in his head? | 好吧 所以你是说我们在他的脑袋里 |
[32:59] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[33:07] | Wait! But I can… I can feel the cold. I-I can smell the air. | 等等 但我能感到冷 还能呼吸空气 |
[33:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:13] | If this meeting were being held in my head, it would be warm. | 如果这个会议在我脑中举行 就会暖和得多 |
[33:17] | The breeze from the incense markets would be intoxicating. | 香火市场吹来的熏风让人迷醉 |
[33:21] | There would be hanging gardens and golden ziggurats… | 会有空中花园和黄金庙塔 |
[33:25] | and silken beds in which to make love. | 在丝绸的床榻上做爱 |
[34:37] | Time for a story! | 讲故事的时间到了 |
[34:41] | Cause sometimes, | 因为有时候 |
[34:44] | people need reminding of things. | 人们需要铭记一些事 |
[34:48] | We have been fighting… | 我们一直在战斗 |
[34:51] | since the Portuguese invaded the Gold Coast of Ghana! | 从葡萄牙人入侵加纳的黄金海岸开始 |
[34:57] | We stay at war. | 我们陷入战争的泥潭 |
[35:02] | And just because we are few | 只因为我们势单力薄 |
[35:05] | and they are many, | 他们人多势众 |
[35:07] | does not mean | 这并不意味着 |
[35:11] | that we are lost! | 我们输了 |
[35:20] | When people first came to America… | 当人们第一次登陆美国时 |
[35:23] | they brought us with you. | 他们把我们也带来了 |
[35:26] | Me, Loki, Thor, Nancy… | 我 洛基 托尔 南西 |
[35:32] | the Lion-God, all of you. | 狮王 在座诸位 |
[35:36] | We rode in their minds and took root. | 我们寄居在他们的意识里 然后扎根定居 |
[35:40] | But gradually, they abandoned us for a better deal. | 但渐渐地 他们为了更好的追求抛弃了我们 |
[35:44] | A new life in a new land. | 因为崭新的大陆上有崭新的生活 |
[35:48] | Our true believers passed away, or stopped believing. | 我们真正的信徒纷纷去世 或不再信仰我们 |
[35:52] | Left us to fend for ourselves, | 留下我们自生自灭 |
[35:55] | to get by on what little smidgens of belief or worship we could find. | 只能找到一星半点的信仰和礼拜 |
[36:01] | And that’s what we’ve done. We’ve gotten by. | 这就是我们的生活 苟延残喘 |
[36:05] | We live in cracks at the edges of society. | 挣扎在社会的边缘 |
[36:08] | Old, forgotten Gods… | 被遗忘的古老神灵 |
[36:12] | in a land without Gods. | 在这片没有神的大陆 |
[36:13] | But there are New Gods growing in America. | 但新一代众神已经在美国成长起来 |
[36:16] | They’ve already replaced us. | 他们已经取代了我们 |
[36:19] | Now they want to destroy us, completely, | 他们想彻底摧毁我们 |
[36:22] | and if you think otherwise, you are fooling yourselves. | 不相信这一点 你就是在自欺欺人 |
[36:26] | You want us to go to war? | 你想让我们参战 |
[36:29] | You called everyone here for this nonsense? | 你把大家召集过来 就是为听你的一派胡言 |
[36:34] | Most of us have lived in peace in this country for a long time. | 我们大多数在这个国家平安地生活了很长时间 |
[36:38] | I have seen the New Gods rise. | 我见证了新众神的崛起 |
[36:41] | I have seen them fall! | 也目睹了他们的陨落 |
[36:45] | I say we wait. | 我说咱们还是等着吧 |
[36:47] | Czernobog is with us. | 岑诺伯格站我们这边 |
[36:48] | He has brought his hammer to the fight. | 他已经带着他的大锤要去战斗了 |
[36:51] | Yeah, when the time is right, my hammer will swing. | 对 时机一到 我的大锤就会挥舞起来 |
[36:56] | And we will need it. | 我们需要它 |
[36:58] | Believe me, these New Gods are not going anywhere soon. | 相信我 这些新众神很快就哪也去不了了 |
[37:02] | From one God of War to another… | 一个战神接着一个战神 |
[37:06] | when I look out my window, I see no battlefields. | 我在窗外没有看到战场 |
[37:09] | I hear no war cries. | 也没有听到战斗的呐喊 |
[37:11] | Then you are not looking hard enough, Mama-ji. | 你看得还不够仔细 玛玛吉 |
[37:15] | Odin’s right. | 奥丁是对的 |
[37:18] | These New Gods have more followers, | 这些新众神有更多的追随者 |
[37:22] | more attention, | 更多的关注 |
[37:23] | more power | 更多的能量 |
[37:25] | than we ever did. | 比我们曾拥有的更多 |
[37:27] | Where he is wrong… | 他错在 |
[37:30] | is in thinking this is a bad thing. | 把这当作一件坏事 |
[37:34] | They showed me how to use their tools. | 他们让我知道如何使用他们的那些工具 |
[37:37] | Now I can bring my message directly to my people. | 现在我能直接把我的讯息传递给我的信众 |
[37:42] | I accept my worship, my way. | 我用我的方式接受崇拜 |
[37:45] | And I grow in power. | 我的能量增强了 |
[37:49] | The choice is yours. | 选择是自己的 |
[37:52] | Evolve or die. | 进化或者消亡 |
[38:03] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[38:20] | I lost everyone. | 我失去了一切 |
[38:25] | Everyone that I… I ever cared about. | 所有我在乎的人 |
[38:31] | Everything I knew. | 所有我熟悉的事 |
[38:35] | To a point where I… | 直到我… |
[38:38] | I forgot who I was. | 我忘了自己是谁 |
[38:43] | Lost my light. | 我迷失了 |
[38:46] | That’s what my mom would’ve said. | 这是我妈妈曾经说过的 |
[38:52] | But Wednesday… | 但是星期三 |
[38:58] | Odin… | 奥丁 |
[39:02] | …is helping me remember. | 帮助我记起 |
[39:05] | He’s giving me the chance to, to be worthy | 他给我机会成为一个值得拥有 |
[39:08] | of, of that unwavering faith and belief | 坚定不移的信仰和信念的人 |
[39:11] | that- that my mother once had in me. And… | 就像我妈妈曾经做的那样 |
[39:16] | it sounds to me like he’s offering you the same thing. | 在我看来 他正想给你们同样的东西 |
[39:18] | So, why won’t you just let him help you? | 你们为什么不让他帮助你们 |
[39:23] | Just help him. | 帮助他 |
[39:26] | Help him remind the people who you are! | 让人们想起来你们是谁 |
[39:29] | Regain the faith of your Creator | 重新获得对造物主的信仰 |
[39:31] | and just take the chance! | 抓住这个机会 |
[39:34] | Take the chance to be worthy of their belief. | 让自己值得他们的信仰 |
[39:53] | Shadow Moon. | 影·穆恩 |
[39:56] | To be continued in what some call the real world. | 我们在现实世界中再谈 |
[40:30] | 欢迎来到威斯康星州 美国汽车旅馆 | |
[41:09] | I think we’re winning them over. | 我们把他们争取过来了 |
[41:11] | You could be my closer, kid. | 你可真是一锤定音 |
[41:21] | Did that happen? | 刚才是真的吗 |
[41:24] | Did what happen? | 什么东西 |
[41:26] | Did we ride the carousel? | 我们是不是骑旋转木马了 |
[41:28] | What fucking carousel? | 什么旋转木马 |
[41:36] | Seriously, are-are you not worried about cancer? | 你真的不怕得癌症吗 |
[41:40] | I am… | 我就是 |
[41:42] | cancer. | 癌症 |
[41:48] | You know what? | 告诉你吧 |
[41:51] | I like cigarettes because they remind me | 我喜欢抽烟是因为 这让我想起 |
[41:54] | of the offerings that they once burned in my honor. | 从前人类为我焚烧的祭品 |
[41:58] | The smoke… mmm… | 烟雾缭绕 |
[42:00] | rising up to the sky | 袅袅升天 |
[42:02] | as they begged for my approval, my favor. | 他们跪地请求我的认可 我的恩赐 |
[42:06] | So, is everyone in here a God? | 这里的每个人都是神明吗 |
[42:11] | – A God? – Yeah. | -你说神明 -是 |
[42:22] | These are all idiots. | 这些人都是傻子 |
[42:27] | You see, I’m here because I lost a game of checkers to you. | 我来这里是因为我输给你一局跳棋 |
[42:32] | Hey, listen… | 话说 |
[42:33] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[42:35] | thinking good. | 努力地思考 |
[42:39] | Why don’t we make it best of three? | 要不要来个三局两胜 |
[42:42] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[42:43] | Then, I kill you. I go home. Is good, right? | 下完之后我锤死你 然后回家 很好吧 |
[42:56] | So, what’s your story? | 你有什么故事 |
[43:02] | What makes you think I have a story? | 你凭什么觉得我有故事 |
[43:04] | You aren’t eating or drinking. | 你不吃不喝 |
[43:06] | Wednesday’s not trying to sell you anything. | 星期三也没有向你游说什么 |
[43:09] | – Yeah, well, I’m just– – The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | -我只是 -我见过的最美丽的存在 |
[43:16] | What are you? | 你是什么神 |
[43:18] | A Hungarian goddess of death? | 匈牙利的死亡女神 |
[43:21] | I’m from Eagle Point, Indiana. | 我来自印第安纳州的鹰角镇 |
[43:24] | Sounds beautiful. | 听起来很美 |
[43:27] | What’s your name, Eagle Point? | 你叫什么名字 鹰角镇 |
[43:29] | Laura. Laura Moon. | 劳拉·穆恩 |
[43:32] | The same name as the bodyguard. | 你和那个保镖同一个姓 |
[43:35] | Yeah, he’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[43:37] | If you hurt him, I will kill you. | 如果你敢伤害他 我就杀了你 |
[44:24] | I could have tracked ’em for you. | 我可以替您追踪他们 |
[44:29] | I need her to feel complicity. | 我要让她认为自己也是共犯 |
[44:31] | Blah, blah, blah. Fuck ’em up already. | 废话一堆 直接弄死他们就完了 |
[44:37] | Recover the package. | 去重新准备袭击方案 |
[44:58] | This is… so fucking weird. | 这也太怪了 |
[45:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[45:06] | You know, I… I… | 那个 我… |
[45:08] | I really didn’t think I was | 我真的以为 |
[45:10] | ever going to see you again outside of a dream. | 只有在梦里才能见到你 |
[45:13] | I can always see you. | 我总是能看见你 |
[45:16] | I could be blindfolded and dropped into the ocean | 就算把我蒙上眼睛 扔进大海 |
[45:18] | and I would know where you were. | 我也能知道你的位置 |
[45:23] | What was backstage? | 在后台有什么 |
[45:27] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我说不清 |
[45:30] | I mean, we-we went somewhere | 我们去了个什么地方 |
[45:33] | and-and we-we tried to sell these folks | 我们想方设法让这些人 |
[45:35] | on-on a war that they don’t want to fight. | 打一场他们并不想打的仗 |
[45:38] | You know, but there’s- there’s something special going on here, | 这里正在发生非常特别的事情 |
[45:41] | and I feel a part of it. | 我觉得我也是其中一份子 |
[45:45] | He is dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[45:48] | – Laura… – I need you to believe that. | -劳拉 -你要相信这件事 |
[45:50] | I need you to believe in us. | 你要相信我们 |
[45:52] | Hey, Shadow! I want you to come over here and meet Mama-ji! | 影子 过来 我为你介绍一下玛玛吉 |
[45:57] | Biggest, badass demon killer this side of Ranchipoor. | 最狠最厉害的大煞神 |
[46:03] | Shadow. | 影子 |
[46:06] | I’ll be back. | 去去就来 |
[46:18] | I guess we all make our choices. | 我们都做出了选择 |
[46:21] | He’s not choosing. | 他还没选 |
[46:22] | That’s not my Puppy. | 这可不像我的狗狗 |
[46:24] | My Puppy wanted his nine-to-five at the gym | 我的狗狗会在健身房朝九晚五 |
[46:26] | and Sundays in bed with me. | 周日和我躺在床上 |
[46:28] | Your Puppy’s gone. | 他不是你的狗狗了 |
[46:30] | He’s Wednesday’s now. | 他现在是星期三的狗狗 |
[46:33] | No, he’s still mine. | 不 他还是我的 |
[46:44] | Hurts when someone takes what’s yours. | 被夺走所爱的感觉确实不爽 |
[46:48] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[46:53] | 130- 130- | |
[46:56] | 7925 7925. | |
[47:08] | 致 城先生 请求实施袭击方案 消灭目标 | |
[47:16] | Never, ever let anyone know I said this. | 永远别让其他人知道我说过这些 |
[47:21] | But, sometimes… | 但是 有的时候… |
[47:24] | the old ways are the best. | 老办法才是最好的 |
[47:29] | There’s nothing like a knife in the back… | 没有什么能比背后插刀… |
[47:33] | for close-up efficiency. | 更有效的了结方式 |
[47:36] | And I need to put the fear of me… | 我需要把自己身上的恐惧… |
[47:41] | into some Old Gods. | 转嫁给一些旧神 |
[47:47] | Let them feel shock and awe… | 让他们为之震惊和敬畏… |
[47:51] | pain and grief. | 痛苦和悲伤 |
[47:54] | Let them know what real sacrifice… | 让他们知道真正的献身… |
[48:01] | feels like. | 是何感受 |
[48:43] | Laura, get down! | 劳拉 趴下 |
[49:32] | No! | 不 |
[50:21] | You are such… | 你真是个… |
[50:26] | a bad good man. | 坏坏的好男人 |
[50:30] | I do not… | 我还… |
[50:34] | wish to… | 不想… |
[50:38] | say goodbye. | 说再见 |
[50:47] | Whoever did this, I curse. | 不论是谁干的 我诅咒他 |
[50:53] | I curse you! | 我诅咒你 |
[50:56] | I curse you with the Czernobog’s curse! | 我以岑诺伯格之名诅咒你 |
[51:00] | Fuck you, and fuck your mother, | 操死你 操死你妈 |
[51:02] | and fuck that fucking horse that you rode in on. | 操死你骑的那匹木马 |
[51:05] | You will not even die in a battle. | 你甚至不能战死沙场 |
[51:09] | No warrior will taste your blood. | 没有战士愿意品尝你的鲜血 |
[51:13] | No one alive will take your life. | 没有生者愿意取你性命 |
[51:19] | She will find you… | 她会找到你… |
[51:21] | and you will die | 将你杀死 |
[51:24] | with a sweet kiss on your lips… | 在你嘴唇留下深情一吻… |
[51:27] | and eternal darkness in your soul. | 你的灵魂将永堕黑暗之地 |
[51:35] | Is this what it takes? | 这就是要付出的代价吗 |
[51:38] | Is this what it takes? | 这就是要付出的代价吗 |
[51:46] | Fuck! | 妈的 |