Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国众神(American Gods)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国众神(American Gods)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Pins for the bones. 插骨头的针
[00:16] There’s nothing to believe. 没什么好相信的
[00:18] Threads for the muscles. 缝肌肉的线
[00:21] When you die, you rot. 你死后 会腐烂
[00:22] Paint for the skin. 皮肤上的涂料
[00:25] It’s just stories, snake oil, 都只是故事而已 就像骗人的万灵蛇油
[00:28] but worse, because snakes are real. 但却更恶劣 因为毕竟蛇是真的
[00:31] Give me my fucking coin, dead wife. 把那该死的金币还给我 死人妻
[00:35] – Was it love? – I suppose it is now. -是因为爱情吗 -但我想现在是了
[00:38] I’m gonna reach up under those ribs, 我会将手伸进你的肋骨
[00:40] and I’m gonna pluck that coin out of you like a berry. 像采摘莓果一样将金币从你体内拿出来
[00:44] Take us to Kentucky. 带我们去肯塔基
[00:45] I’ll tell you where to find your jinn. 我会告诉你到哪里找你的精灵
[00:47] I’ll tell you where to find a whole murder of gods, 我会告诉你去哪里能找到一场屠杀
[00:48] demi and otherwise, every goddamn one of ’em. 对神 半神及其他鬼玩意儿的屠杀
[02:25] 留声机 维柯托留声机公司
[02:36] BGM: Turn On That Red Hot Heat (Feat. Teddy Grace) by Mal Hallett & His Orchestra
[03:06] Irish Red Ale. 爱尔兰红啤酒
[03:09] Brewed it just like the Franciscan monks 按照1231年基尔肯尼方济会
[03:12] in Kilkenny in 1231. 修士的方法酿造
[03:15] The well water was poison. 井水有毒
[03:18] This beer saved lives. 啤酒拯救了大家
[03:22] It’s past six. 六点多了
[03:23] I still have the cheek to do and the lips. 我还有脸颊和嘴唇没弄好
[03:26] Well, he doesn’t show ’til the afternoon. 他到下午才出现
[03:28] We need the table. We got two more coming in the morning. 我们需要桌子 早上还会再来两个
[03:31] A woman and a much younger woman. 一位女士和年轻很多的另一位女士
[03:33] No call yet. 还没来电
[03:34] They pass within the hour. 她们一小时内死掉的
[03:37] – Lover’s quarrel? – Overdose. -情侣吵架吗 -服药过量
[03:40] We get so few lover’s quarrels these days. 这年头很少遇得到情侣吵架了
[03:43] You want help? 要帮忙吗
[03:45] You have a story to tell. 你有话要说
[03:48] Do I? 是吗
[03:51] I can see it in your fingers. 我从你的手指就能看出
[04:30] 来到美国 1721年
[04:33] It is fine fiction that America was founded by Pilgrims 美国是由寻找信仰自由的朝圣者建立的
[04:38] seeking freedom to believe as they wished, 这就像小说般不真实
[04:40] that they came to the Americas, 他们来到美洲大陆
[04:42] spread and bred and filled the empty land. 为空旷的土地带来人烟 牲口和粮食
[04:46] In truth, the American colonies 其实 美洲殖民地
[04:49] were as much a dumping ground as an escape, 无异于一座垃圾场 避难所
[04:51] a forgetting place. 被遗忘之处
[04:56] Lover’s quarrel. Shall I? 情侣吵架 我能接吗
[04:59] I’ve got it. Go on. 我来 你继续吧
[05:03] Ibis and Jacquel. Mm-hmm. Two females? 艾比斯和杰奎尔殡仪馆 两位女士
[05:06] In the days when you could be hanged 当年 如果偷了十二便士
[05:08] in a London prison for the theft of 12 pennies, 就会被绞死在伦敦某座监狱里
[05:11] the Americas became a symbol of clemency. 而美洲大陆就成了仁慈的象征
[05:17] Transportation, it was called. 这就是所谓的「流放」
[05:22] For five years, for 10 years, for life, 五年 十年 一辈子
[05:25] you were sold to a captain and would ride his ship 你被卖给某个船长 搭乘他的船
[05:28] crowded tight as a slaver’s. 挤得像贩奴船
[05:33] Off the ship you were sold as an indentured servant 下船后 你被当成契约佣仆卖掉
[05:36] to the one who would take the cost of your skin out 你将用劳动偿付
[05:39] in your labor. 买主付出的价格
[05:40] But at least you were not waiting to hang 但至少你不必在英国的某座监狱
[05:43] in an English prison. 等着被绞死
[05:51] And when your years of indenture were complete, 等你契约到期
[05:54] you were free to make the best of your new world. 你就可以自由开创自己的新世界
[05:57] Of the New World. 在美国这个新世界
[06:13] Essie MacGowan? 艾茜·麦克格温
[06:25] I am reminded of the life of Essie MacGowan. 我想起了艾茜·麦克格温的一生
[06:35] As a young girl, she was not a hard worker, 作为一个小姑娘 她不够勤奋
[06:38] forever slipping off and away 总偷偷溜走
[06:40] to listen to stories and tales, 去听人讲故事
[06:42] tales of the trouping faeries and the shape-shifting púcas. 听群居仙子和变身精灵的故事
[06:47] Of banshees wailing in the night, foretelling a death, 还有夜里哀嚎预示死亡来临的班西女妖
[06:50] and best of all, tales of the leprechauns. 而她最喜欢听小矮妖的故事
[07:16] You waiting for your Pa’s ship to come in, hmm? 你在等你爸爸的船靠岸吗
[07:19] Oh, well, he’ll get back soon enough. 他很快就会回来
[07:24] Maybe a merrow in seal-skins got caught in his nets 或许他捕到了一只穿海豹皮的美人鱼
[07:27] and he’s convinced her 他说服了她
[07:29] to give up her plunder from the shipwrecks. 交出从沉船上掠夺的宝物
[07:33] Ah, plenty of hidden fortune to be had above the waves, hmm? 海浪埋藏了很多隐蔽的宝贝
[07:38] See that hill? 看到那座山丘了吗
[07:41] A fairy mound. 精灵的山丘
[07:43] A door to the world of the Aos Sí. 是通往精灵世界的大门
[07:46] And if you’re lucky, you might catch a glimpse of the little folk 你要是运气好 或许能在暮色中
[07:50] as they pass through at twilight. 看到小精灵们穿过去
[07:53] They’re merry folk, and full of music. 他们很欢乐 满是欢歌笑语
[07:56] Oh, except for the leprechauns. 小矮妖除外
[08:00] The leprechauns. 小矮妖
[08:02] They are so busy guarding their gold 他们忙着守护自己的金子
[08:06] that they’ve no time for anything else at all. 根本无暇顾及其他事
[08:09] Why do we leave them a gift? 我们为什么要给他们献礼
[08:13] Because we want their blessings, so we better. 因为要得到他们的祝福 最好献上礼物
[08:27] And when she was no longer a young girl, 等她不再是个小姑娘了
[08:30] curved and billowed like the swell of the green sea, 像蓝色大海的波浪一样起伏有致
[08:33] it was she who kept alive the old practice, 是她让古老的习俗流传下来
[08:36] and she who told the tales. 也是她在讲故事
[08:39] We leave a meal for the fair folk 要是想得到精灵的祝福
[08:40] if we want their blessings. 就得给他们献上食物
[08:42] We don’t skimp, neither. 也不能吝啬
[08:44] The cream from the milk, the softest crumb you’ve got at hand. 牛奶中提取的奶油 手头最柔软的面包屑
[08:48] For it’s favor on one side of the coin, and wrath on the other. 因为做好了就是恩惠 做不好就是暴怒
[08:52] Ballybogs, no doubt, they can be reasoned with. 当然可以跟沼泽王理论
[08:55] Leprechauns, oh, they’re a different story altogether. 小矮妖 他们就是另一回事了
[09:00] Help you with your troubles one day, 可能某天帮你解决了麻烦
[09:02] and bite your eyes out the next. 第二天就把你的眼睛咬掉了
[09:04] It’s true. One night, 真的 有一天晚上
[09:07] the kind that chills you to your inner bones, 寒冷到刺骨
[09:09] I was walking to the lighthouse 我当时朝灯塔走去
[09:11] to bring me father some pigeon stew and bread. 给我父亲送些炖鸽子和面包
[09:13] And that’s when I heard it: 当时我听到一声
[09:15] boom! 嘭
[09:17] Boom! 嘭
[09:18] Like a hammer. 锤子击打的声音
[09:20] “Who goes there?”, I ask. 「谁在那」 我问道
[09:23] No answer. 没人回答
[09:24] I think about turning back, 我在想要不要回去
[09:26] then my curiosity gets the better of me. 但我被好奇心驱使
[09:29] So I go towards it, 于是朝那东西靠近
[09:30] only the closer I get, 我越靠近它
[09:32] the farther away it goes. 它就跑得越远
[09:34] Finally, I turned around 最终我回头
[09:36] and I’d wandered so far into the moors, 但我在荒野中游荡了那么久
[09:39] that I can’t find me way back. 我找不到回去的路了
[09:41] Three hours, I wandered in the dark, 我在黑暗中游荡了三个小时
[09:44] and not a thing familiar, 一切都是那么陌生
[09:46] but then I remembered what me gran told me 但在那时我想起了奶奶和我说的
[09:49] about the leprechaun. 矮妖精的故事
[09:51] So, I swallow my hunger and I take my bread, 我强忍住饥饿 把我的面包
[09:55] and I put it down on a mossy stone, 放到了块长满苔藓的石头上
[09:57] and I lay down to sleep beside it. 然后我在一旁睡下了
[10:00] And then you’ll never believe it: 接下来难以置信的事情发生了
[10:02] when I woke up, the bread was gone. 当我醒来后 面包不见了
[10:05] And there was the lighthouse, the one I’d been looking for. 我找了好久的灯塔就在我的眼前
[10:08] It was only a spit away. 就只有几步路远
[10:10] So you see, the faerie folk may be small, 妖精也许听起来很微不足道
[10:14] don’t let that fool ya. 但别被它骗了
[10:15] They can make real trouble unminded. 如果不注意的话会很麻烦的
[10:39] Intelligence has never been uncommon among women. 女人一直都很聪慧
[10:43] And beauty is had by all of 17. 在17岁的女孩也都很漂亮
[10:48] But Essie possessed a rare token of ambition. 但艾茜还拥有少见的野心
[11:01] She had paid close attention to the tales. 她仔细研究了那些故事
[11:05] She knew what the moment wanted. 她知道该要什么
[11:19] It was all the money she had in the world. 这是她仅有的钱
[11:22] There were many silks and lace she coveted, 她渴望许多丝绸和蕾丝
[11:25] and she’d never once been full 她也从没吃白面包和
[11:26] of white bread or syllabub. 奶油葡萄酒吃饱过
[11:28] But she knew one does not ask favors of a leprechaun 但她知道得需要一枚金币才能
[11:32] without a kindness of gold. 请矮妖精帮忙
[12:30] It was first time for neither, 他们俩都不是第一次
[12:33] a fact neither felt worthy of mention, 没有必要说这事实
[12:35] for this sensation was new to both. 因为这感觉对他们来说都很新鲜
[12:52] Gonna forget me, aren’t you? 你会忘了我 是吗
[12:55] You go off to Oxford, 你去牛津之后
[12:57] gonna meet some society lady. 会遇见些社交名媛
[13:02] Gonna forget all about me. 就会把我全忘了
[13:13] It had been a gift from his grandfather to his grandmother 这是他祖父向他祖母求婚时
[13:16] when they had courted, 送给她的
[13:18] and Bartholomew placed it in her hand 巴瑟罗曼把它放到了她的手里
[13:20] with the promise to marry her upon his return at Christmas. 向她保证圣诞节回来时会娶她的
[13:26] But, as Essie warned, 但就像艾茜告诫的
[13:28] the Fair Folk are a fickle lot. 妖精是变化无常的
[13:46] Me pa told the merrow 我爸对美人鱼说
[13:48] that he wouldn’t give her back her seal-skins 只有她带他去水下世界
[13:49] until she took him to the land under the waves, 到他去她藏宝藏的地方
[13:51] shows ’em where she stowed the treasure. 他才会把海豹皮还给她
[13:53] It was easier for the mistress of the house 女主人更容易
[13:55] to believe Essie capable of being a thief 相信艾茜是个小偷
[13:59] than seducing her son’s affections. 而不是她勾引到了他儿子
[14:05] “Did you give this to her freely?” 「你是自愿给她的吗」
[14:07] his mother asked. 他妈妈问道
[14:08] The answer required was implicit in the question. 问题已经蕴含了答案
[14:23] “You must hang for this, girl,” Said the judge. 「你被处以绞刑」 法官说到
[14:26] Perhaps noticing her age or her eyes, he paused. 也许是注意到了她的年龄或是眼睛 法官停了一下
[14:30] “However, as charity breeds charity, 「但是善举会滋生善举
[14:34] I offer an alternative.” 我有其他判决」
[14:47] Essie was sentenced to seven years transportation. 艾茜被判以七年流放
[14:52] She was transported on a ship called the Neptune 她被押送到一艘叫「海王星号」的船上
[14:55] under the command of one Captain Clark. 船长名叫克拉克
[14:58] Headed for the Carolinas 船驶向卡罗莱纳
[15:00] where she would serve her sentence. 她将会在那服刑
[15:09] Though hunger gripped her belly with both hands, 纵然她饱受饥饿的折磨
[15:13] she never neglected to leave a small crumb 她从未忘记留一点点面包屑
[15:16] for the leprechauns. 给矮妖精
[15:41] As luck would have it, 幸运的是
[15:43] Essie conceived an alliance with the Captain, 艾茜说服了船长成为她的同谋
[15:46] and prevailed upon him to return her with him to London 让他带着她一起返回伦敦
[15:51] where no man knew her. 在那里没人认识她
[15:54] The journey back, 「海王星号」返航
[15:55] when the human cargo had been exchanged for tobacco, 装犯人的货舱装满棉花和烟草
[15:58] was a happy time for the sea-faring lovers, 对这对海上情人来说是段美好的时光
[16:01] who were as butterflies courting, 他们比翼双飞的蝴蝶
[16:03] in constant contest as to who could be the most grateful, 无休止地比较着谁更感激
[16:09] each insistent their life had been saved by the other. 都坚持是对方拯救了自己
[16:19] Upon their return to London, the captain opened his home 回到伦敦后 船长把他的新娘
[16:23] to his new bride. 接回了家里
[16:36] Eight weeks later, the Neptune, 八周后 「海王星号」
[16:39] its human cargo, replenished, readied to set sail again. 又满载犯人 准备再次出发了
[16:43] The captain swore to carve the most from the wind 船长发誓会尽可能乘风破浪
[16:46] and return to Essie’s hands faster 要比所有人都要快地
[16:49] than any man has ever crossed an ocean. 漂洋过海回到艾茜身边
[17:41] Her world branded Essie MacGowan a thief. 她的世界给艾茜·麦克格温打上了小偷的烙印
[17:46] So a thief she became. 所以她变成了一个小偷
[18:36] ‘Tatanka Ska’, a white buffalo believed sacred by the Lakota, 「美洲牛」 被拉科塔部落奉为神圣的白水牛
[18:40] was born here on the ranch of Derek Arnold Jr., 2008年六月10号出生于
[18:43] on June 10th, 2008. 德瑞克·阿诺德二世的农场
[18:46] Thousands came in pilgrimage to see it. 成百上千的人前来朝圣
[18:48] “Sadly, both Derek and the calf 「伤心的是它出生一年后
[18:50] were killed by a lightning strike a year to the day after its birth.” 德瑞克和小牛就被闪电劈死了」
[18:54] What you get for putting a god in a petting zoo. 这就是把神放到动物园里的下场
[18:57] Why’d we stop? 我们为什么停下
[18:58] I need to pray. 我得祈祷
[18:59] You just prayed! 你刚祈祷过
[19:01] How many times a day is this gonna be? 你这一天要做多少次
[19:03] Tell me you don’t do the full load. 别跟我说你要做全套
[19:05] I do. 没错
[19:06] I pray five times a day. 我一天祈祷五次
[19:08] Oh, God is great. I’m having a piss. 你的神真棒 我要去撒尿
[19:16] You can join if you like. 你想的话可以一起来
[19:18] I can show you. 我可以给你演示下
[19:19] I’m just watching. 我看着就行
[19:21] So do you love God? 你是爱戴神
[19:23] Or are you in love with God? 还是爱上了神
[19:26] I hadn’t thought of it that way. 我没往这方面想过
[19:27] Yes, I suppose it’s so. 是啊 我想也许是这样
[19:30] I do love my God. 我确实爱我的神
[19:56] Fuck off. 滚开
[19:59] I will eat you. 别让我吃了你
[20:01] I’m on my way to Wisconsin, per the arrangement, 我正要去威斯康星呢 按照约定
[20:03] which I have kept my end of. 我这边可是乖乖遵守着
[20:06] He doesn’t like it? 他不喜欢
[20:08] You tell that one-eyed gowl– 你告诉那个独眼老头…
[20:11] You tell– 你告诉
[20:13] Fuck you. 操你的
[20:15] That’s what you tell him. 你就这么跟他说
[20:18] Talking to the birds? 和鸟聊天呢
[20:20] Christ. 天啊
[20:21] Can a man get a moment alone with his prick? 就不能让男人和他的鸟单独相处一会吗
[20:23] I think we should let Salim go. 你应该让萨利姆走
[20:25] No, we should fucking not. 不 我们不应该
[20:26] We can make our own way from here. 从这里开始咱俩就够了
[20:28] From here is from nowhere. 这里哪里都不是
[20:29] I got business after your business. 我在处理完你的事之后还有别的事
[20:30] Pack up the rug, back in the car, we got ground to cover. 拿起毯子 回车上去 咱们还有路要走
[20:33] We’re near enough, we don’t need him anymore. 咱们够近了 不再需要他了
[20:34] I’m only taking this detour for you. 我绕路只是为了你
[20:36] You and that coin in your belly 你和你肚子里那枚硬币
[20:38] are the only reasons I’m not driving straight to House On The Rock. 是我不直接去山崖石的唯一理由
[20:41] Christ. 天啊
[20:43] Think a girl on the way to her own resurrection 我还以为一个要准备重生的女孩
[20:45] might be keen on getting there as soon as possible. 会想要越早到那里越好
[20:47] No, no, no! 别别别
[20:52] House On The Rock, Wisconsin. 山崖石屋 威斯康星州
[20:54] That’s where they’re going. 他们就是要去那里
[20:55] That’s where they’re all gonna be. 他们都会到那里
[20:57] Why would you do that? 你这是干什么
[20:57] I’m releasing him. You are released from your bargain. 我要放了他 你已经完成了交易
[21:01] Fuck off. Go find your man. 滚吧 去找你的人
[21:03] Your God, your jinn. 你的神 你的精灵
[21:09] You are an unpleasant creature. 你是个讨人厌的生物
[21:38] Hello? 你好
[21:40] Can I, uh, help you with something, ma’am? 有什么我能帮到你的吗 女士
[21:41] Yes, I’ve always wanted to steal a car. 有 我一直想偷一辆车
[21:44] So I’m gonna steal yours. 所以我要偷你的
[21:47] Well, it’s not mine, it’s my boss’s. 这个不是我的 是我老板的
[21:49] Okay, well, then, I’m stealing his. 那好吧 我就偷他的
[21:51] I don’t know how much is here, but you take that, 我不知道这里有多少 但你拿着
[21:53] you tell your boss that you were robbed, which you have been. 告诉你老板你被打劫了 这也是真话
[21:56] My boss is never gonna believe me if I look like this. 我老板看我这样是绝对不会信的
[21:59] No, you look fine. You look great. 你看起来挺好 你看着不错
[22:01] No, he means without having a bit of a tussle. 不是 他是说没有一点打斗痕迹
[22:03] He wants me to punch him. 他想让我打他
[22:04] Whoa, you could kill me. Can she do it? 你会打死我的 能让她来吗
[22:07] Trust me, you don’t want this one hitting you. 相信我 你不会想让她打你的
[22:15] Malice draped in pretty can get away with murder. 恶意粉饰一下可以洗脱谋杀罪
[22:20] Essie MacGowan had no incline to murder, 艾茜·麦克格温没有杀人的倾向
[22:23] but she had long since stopped thinking theft as sin. 但是她早已不把偷盗当成罪了
[22:50] Over the following years, 在接下来的几年
[22:51] Essie became an accomplished shoplifter, 艾茜成为了一名熟练的扒手
[22:54] her wide skirts 她宽大的裙子
[22:55] capable of concealing a multitude of sins. 能够遮掩许多罪行
[23:12] Though the work was not honest, 虽然工作不光彩
[23:14] she lived by her own labors 但她是靠自己双手过活
[23:15] and owed thanks to no man. 只靠自己不感谢任何男人
[23:20] She saved her thanks for the creatures 她把感谢留给那个
[23:23] she had been told of as a child 小时候她听说的精灵们
[23:25] whose influence, she was certain, 她确信它们的影响
[23:27] extended as far as London. 已经延伸到了伦敦
[24:09] Unfortunately, the more abundant the blessings, 不幸的是 我们受到的恩惠越大
[24:12] the more we forget to pray. 我们就越会忘记祈祷
[24:46] “You are charged with returning from transportation 你被判流放私回
[24:49] and you are charged with theft.” 以及偷窃
[24:59] Essie was taken to Newgate Prison 艾茜被带到了纽盖特监狱
[25:01] where it was only a matter of time 在那里她面临绞刑
[25:04] until she would face the gallows. 只是时间问题
[25:35] Don’t eat what’s in the bowl, 别吃碗里的东西
[25:37] unless you like shitting yourself dry. 除非你想拉稀致死
[25:39] Stick to the bread. 只吃面包就行
[25:43] Pretty girl like you don’t belong here. 你这种漂亮女孩不属于这里
[25:47] How do you know what I look like? 你怎么知道我什么样
[25:49] I can hear a voice hadn’t had its fill of screaming. 我能听出还没被尖叫淹灭的声音
[25:53] Well, I most definitely do not belong here. 我是肯定不属于这里
[25:58] I was just at the pub for a cup of ale. 我就是在酒吧喝点麦芽酒
[26:00] Good lad. I was even gonna pay for it, 好小伙 我都要付钱了
[26:04] when some flange cuts in front of me 一个机械工在我挡在了我前边
[26:06] like fucking King fucking George. 就想想是他妈乔治王似的
[26:09] So I give him a good chock, just a warning. 所以我结实地给了他一下 当做警告
[26:11] And he topples head first into a broken bottle. 然后他脑袋朝下跌倒在碎瓶子上
[26:14] Lost the eye, they tell me. 一只眼睛没了 他们告诉我的
[26:16] Plenty of flanges do well with just one. 很多机械工一只眼也能干活
[26:20] What of you, Miss, you take an eye? 你怎么回事 小姐 也弄瞎别人眼了
[26:23] Lace. 偷蕾丝
[26:24] Not too dear. 不太贵
[26:26] Reason to hope on transportation, then. 有理由盼望能判流放
[26:28] I’m past that hope. 我已经不抱希望了
[26:30] I had my opportunity. 我机会已经过了
[26:33] Doesn’t seem right, just giving you the one. 直接判你绞刑不合理
[26:36] Well, the world don’t operate on right. 这世界可不按照理智运作
[26:39] That it doesn’t. 确实不是
[26:41] To hell with them and their gallows. 让那些家伙和他们的绞刑架下地狱去吧
[26:44] Give them a good, long piss as you dangle. 在你吊死的时候冲他们撒泡长尿
[26:46] Make a mess for them to mop after. 让他们之后打扫麻烦点
[26:49] So long as you don’t go easy. 只要别简单地就这么死了
[26:52] So, you sailed the boat prior, then? 那么你之前是坐过流放船吧
[26:55] Made it far as Carolina. 最远到过卡罗莱纳州
[26:57] Musha! The Americas! 美洲大陆
[27:00] How was it? 那里如何
[27:01] I don’t know, didn’t stay long enough to see much 我不知道 在那里没呆多久
[27:04] before heading back to London. 我就回伦敦了
[27:06] I didn’t give it a chance. 我没有给它机会
[27:07] Shame. I hear there’s chances there. 可惜 我听说那里是机会的大陆
[27:11] You could try a bribe. 你可以尝试贿赂一下
[27:13] Warden would free his own heart from his chest for a bit of gold. 一点金币可以让看守人自己掏出心脏
[27:17] Just ran out. 钱刚用完
[27:18] Would I could give you some of mine. 我可以把我的一些给你
[27:21] You’ve got gold? 你有金子
[27:22] Had. Quite a bit. 以前有 还不少呢
[27:25] Held it in keeping. 我保管着金子
[27:28] Drank my share but delivered 拿分给我的钱去喝酒
[27:30] the balance on time where it was meant. 剩下的按时送到该去的地方
[27:32] To who? 给谁
[27:34] The King. 国王
[27:37] We’re in prison, love. 我们在监狱里 亲爱的
[27:39] All we have to do is tell tales. 能做的只有讲故事了
[27:41] You’ve told your share, I wager. 你肯定也说过自己的故事
[27:47] I met an Indian woman there. 我在那里遇到了一个印第安女人
[27:50] In the Americas. 在美国
[27:53] She had an apple cart. 她有一辆手推车
[27:54] Sold pound cakes in the morning. 早上推出来卖磅蛋糕
[27:57] Skin like a brick. 皮肤像墙一样粗糙
[27:59] I asked her name and she said, “Susan.” 我问她的名字 说叫苏珊
[28:03] A woman like her called “Susan”? 像她这样的女人叫苏珊
[28:05] I said, “What name were you born to?” 我问 你的本名叫什么
[28:07] And she just said, “I’m Susan now.” 她只是说 我现在叫苏珊了
[28:12] In the Americas, anyone can be anything they insist upon. 在美国 任何人都可以成为他想做的人
[28:16] New name, new life. 新名字 新生活
[28:20] That’s a place a body could be happy. 那是可以让人快乐的地方
[28:23] What the fuck is happy? 什么是快乐
[28:24] Fucked if I know. 我怎么会知道
[28:28] I think I knew when I was a little girl. 我想我还是小女孩的时候知道
[28:31] Sitting on the shingle 坐在海边石滩上
[28:33] waiting for me father’s boat to return from sea. 等着父亲出海归来
[28:35] Now I’d be content to be content. 现在我知足就好
[28:40] A home, a tree. 一个家 一棵树
[28:45] Someone kind enough to be by me. 身边能有个好人
[28:48] Not too kind. 也不要太好
[28:50] I’ve been living on my boots and out of my pockets 我一直是孑然一身 孤独行走
[28:53] long since I can remember. 日复一日 年复一年
[28:57] You could get lucky. 幸运也许会降临在你身上
[28:58] You’d do all right there. 你在那里可以活得很好
[29:00] The fuck would I do in the Americas? 我在美国能做什么
[29:01] Deliver gold to their king. 给国王送金子
[29:05] They don’t have a king. 他们那没有国王
[29:06] Not yet. 暂时没有
[29:09] Everyone needs a king. 人人都需要一个国王
[29:48] Is it this cold in here every night? 这里的每个夜晚都这么冷吗
[30:03] The condemned never know 囚犯们从来无法得知
[30:04] when the hangmanhas coiled his noose. 死亡的绞索何时到来
[30:17] I, uh… 我
[30:20] I got this food myself, from the kitchen. 我自己从厨房拿了这些食物
[30:23] Fresh bread, fresh fruit. 新鲜的面包和水果
[30:27] Meat pie. 肉馅派
[30:33] Such a shame, to let you go to waste at the gallows. 多可惜 让你这样的可人儿命丧绞刑架
[30:37] The Warden of Newgate then made three factual statements: 纽盖特监狱的狱长说了三件事
[30:41] that it would be a good 12 weeks before her case would be heard, 第一 她的案子还要12周以后才能受审
[30:45] that she was, to his mind, a very pretty thing, 第二 在他心里她是个美人
[30:49] and that there was a way that she might, luck smiling, 最后 可能会有一个方法
[30:53] escape the gallows yet. 让她逃出生天
[31:10] When her turn came, Essie shocked no one 当她受审的时候 不出所料
[31:13] by pleading her belly. 她声称自己有了孩子
[31:15] The town matrons who assessed such claims, 负责检查的女舍监见过不少类似的情况
[31:17] which were usually spurious, were surprised 通常都是伪冒的 然而令人惊讶的是
[31:20] when they were forced to agree 她们不得不一致同意
[31:22] Essie was indeed with child. 艾茜的确怀孕了
[31:30] Her sentence of death was once more commuted 她再一次被免于死刑
[31:32] to transportation, this time for life. 这一次她被终身流放
[31:37] In her days ever after, she would have nightmares 很久以后 她仍然会在噩梦中
[31:40] of her time in that hold. 想起那段苦难的日子
[32:09] The Sea-Maiden landed at Norfolk in Virginia, 她在弗吉尼亚的诺福克郡上岸
[32:12] and Essie’s indenture was bought by a tobacco farmer 一个烟草种植主买下了她的卖身契
[32:15] named John Richardson, 名叫约翰·理查德森
[32:17] for his wife had died of fever 他的妻子在生下女儿一周之后
[32:19] a week after giving birth to his daughter, 死于热病
[32:22] and he had need of a wet nurse and a maid 他需要一个奶妈和女佣
[32:25] of all work upon his small holding. 来照顾他刚出生的女儿
[32:47] And along with her milk, the children as they grew, 孩子们逐渐成长 除了她的奶水之外
[32:50] drank Essie’s tales. 还受到她所讲故事的熏陶
[32:59] But the willow-man goes walking 如果你还不回家
[33:06] Walking if you stay out 柳树人就会四处溜达
[33:34] Quit it, you fucking baby. 行了 你个弱鸡
[33:37] We’re not all hanger steaks. 我不像你是个冷冻牛排
[33:54] Have at it. 你吃吗
[33:55] Seeing as how my stomach is sewn shut 鉴于我的胃被缝上了
[33:57] and not connected to the organs of digestion, 又没有跟消化器官连在一起
[33:59] I think I will pass. 我还是算了
[34:00] You’ll be eating again soon enough. 你很快就能吃东西了
[34:02] If your resurrection guy can do it. 如果你那个会复活术的人能办到的话
[34:03] Can and will, for a favor. 能做也一定会做 为了人情
[34:06] Not for gold. 而不是金子
[34:12] How much gold do you have? 你到底有多少金子
[34:15] How much is in a hoard? 秘密宝库里有多少金子呢
[34:16] What the fuck is a hoard? 什么是秘密宝库
[34:17] And why do you have one? 而且你为什么会有宝库
[34:20] I was a king, once. 我曾经是个国王
[34:22] Okay. 好吧
[34:23] I was. 我真的是
[34:25] Then they made me a bird. 然后他们把我变成了一只鸟
[34:27] Then Mother Church came along and turned us all into saints, 然后教堂出现了 把我们变成了圣人
[34:29] and trolls, and faeries. 巨怪 妖精
[34:32] General Mills did the rest. 后来就是通用磨坊公司的杰作了
[34:34] So what’s the appeal? 所以到底哪里吸引了你
[34:35] What’s Wednesday selling at this god-fest 星期三在众神集会上要做什么
[34:37] that you’ve got to get a ticket? 你那么想参与进去
[34:41] War. 战争
[34:47] I went to war once. 我参加过一次战争
[34:50] Or was meant to. 或者我本该参加的
[34:53] Long time back. 很久很久以前
[34:55] On the eve of battle I looked into the fire… 在战争前夜我望着火堆
[35:01] and I saw my death, sure as Sunday. 我看见自己的死亡 像周日一样笃定
[35:05] I saw. 我看见了
[35:23] I knew I would die that day if I stayed. 我知道如果我留下一定会死
[35:31] Put on my boots, 我穿上靴子
[35:34] and dropped my sword, 丢下我的剑
[35:37] and I flew. 我逃走了
[35:45] I owe a battle. 我欠了一场战争
[35:50] You’re following Wednesday so that you can fight in his war 你跟着星期三在他的战争里打仗
[35:52] and die, and for that, you run his errands? 然后死去 所以你替他跑腿
[35:57] I done worse than that. 我做过更差劲的
[36:02] Dying worked for me. 死亡对我很管用
[36:03] Everyone should try it at least once. 每个人都应该尝试一次
[36:06] Seems like you’ve walked the earth a couple hundred years 看起来你已经穿着那双靴子
[36:08] in those boots already, so, you’re due. 在世间行走了数百年 你也该死了
[37:25] The night of Samhain, 在萨温节的晚上
[37:27] the spirits can spill freely into our world, 幽灵可以在人间自由漫步
[37:30] but if you wear a disguise, like that, 如果你伪装起来 就像这样
[37:34] then they’ll take you for one of their own. 他们会把你当成同类
[37:36] Horsies coming! 马儿来了
[37:37] Yes, your daddy’s home. 是的 你爸爸回来了
[37:40] But we have to pay special mind of who? 但是我们一定要特别注意谁来着
[37:42] The lep…? 精
[37:43] …prechaun. …矮妖精
[37:45] Leprechaun, that’s right. 爱尔兰矮妖精 没错
[37:47] So we just leave a small ration from our harvest. 所以我们把小部分收成拿出来
[37:50] ‘Cause if they so choose, 因为如果他们拿走了
[37:52] they can lead you off the path 他们会指引你踏上那条
[37:53] you’ve trod a thousand times before. 你已经走了上千次的路
[37:59] She told them all these things and they believed 她把这故事讲给他们听 他们信了
[38:02] because she believed. 因为她深信不疑
[38:20] Sorry. 抱歉
[38:21] I just finished up, sir. 我刚刚弄完 先生
[38:26] Well, goodnight, Master Richardson. 晚安 理查德森主人
[38:29] Wait. 等等
[38:37] Master Richardson. 理查德森主人
[38:41] I never realized… 我从没想过…
[38:43] that you took me for… 您把我当做…
[38:45] Essie told him how shocked and hurt she was, 艾茜告诉他自己觉得既震惊又受伤
[38:48] a poor widow woman to be asked to prostitute herself 一个可怜寡妇被自己万分尊重的男人
[38:51] for a man whom she had so much respect for. 当做妓女来看待
[38:53] An indentured servant could not marry, 有契约束缚的女仆是不能结婚的
[38:55] so how could he think to torment 他怎么会有调戏
[38:57] an ill-starred transportee girl, 被流放的可怜女孩的非分之想
[39:00] she could not fathom. 她无法理解
[39:02] A poor transportee girl who’s got feelings for you. 一个被流放的可怜女孩对您心生情愫
[39:10] Feelings that you can’t possibly return. 这种感觉却无法得到您的回应
[39:15] Essie… 艾茜…
[39:15] John Richardson found himself going down on one knee 约翰·理查德森单膝跪地
[39:19] and proposing an end to her indenture. 提出终止和她的契约关系
[39:32] Until he had taken her hand in marriage, 在他们牵手结为夫妇前
[39:34] Essie did not so much as kiss Master Richardson. 艾茜从没亲过理查德森主人
[39:38] But when he did, she did, 但之后 他们相互亲吻
[39:42] and from that day on, she called him John. 从那天起 她叫他约翰
[39:55] They called their son the same. 他们给儿子起相同的名字
[40:02] When the children went off to school to learn their letters, 每当孩子们要去学校上学时
[40:04] Essie made sure they each of them 艾茜会确保每个孩子
[40:06] carried a little salt in one pocket, 在一个口袋里放些盐
[40:08] a little bread in the other, 在另外的口袋放些面包
[40:10] to make sure they came safely home once more. 以确保他们能一次次安全到家
[40:15] They always did. 事实也是如此
[40:20] John Richardson loved her kindly. 约翰·理查德森对她爱的十分温柔
[40:25] They had been married a decade when Essie swore she heard 他们结婚十年后 有一晚艾茜发誓说
[40:28] a banshee keen in the night. 她听到班西女妖恸哭的声音
[40:32] A week later, the fever carried him off. 一周后 他因高烧而辞世
[41:10] There were good days and there were bad 在此期间 他们有过甜蜜时刻
[41:13] in the usual balance, but there were many. 也历经艰难时期 但还有更多美好时光
[41:43] The farm flourished under the eye of the Widow Richardson, 这位理查德森的遗孀看着农场蒸蒸日上
[41:47] as she was ever after known, when not “Mum”, 后来她从「妈妈」升级到「奶奶」
[41:50] or, in time, “Gran”. 她才意识到
[41:53] Oh, thank you, my dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[41:57] Of course, you must never fall asleep by a stream. 当然 你们千万不要在小溪边睡着
[42:01] No, for the alp-luachra might crawl into your mouth 不要 因为懒馋精会爬进你嘴里
[42:06] and make his home in your belly. 之后在你的肚子里安家
[42:09] For that joint-eater will take the good out of your supper 这个贪吃鬼会把你吃的食物营养都偷走
[42:13] so no matter how much you eat, 所以不管你吃多少
[42:16] after, you’ll never be full up, never. 从那之后 你再也吃不饱了 永远
[42:20] Never. Never. 永远 永远
[42:23] Never. 永远
[42:26] Mother, that’s enough. 妈妈 别说了
[42:34] There seemed no room for the spirits of old in Virginia, 在弗吉尼亚那些老故事并没有人听
[42:38] so Essie no longer told her tales. 所以艾茜不再说起她的故事
[42:42] She kept them in her heart, 她把他们埋藏心底
[42:44] where they warmed her like her father’s stew 就像在班特里湾的寒夜里
[42:47] on a chill night in Bantry Bay a lifetime ago. 她父亲做的炖菜一般给她温暖
[43:17] Essie MacGowan? 艾茜·麦克格温
[45:22] Tell him. 告诉他
[45:24] Tell him it’s done. 告诉他搞定了
[45:57] Créd as co tarlaid an cac-sa dam? 你那些废话难道我相信得还不够吗[古爱尔兰语]
[46:00] Nach lór rofhulangas? 我受的还不够吗
[46:03] Is lór chena, níam olc! 这样还不行吗 我不是恶魔
[46:08] Níam! 我不是
[46:15] Fuck! 该死
[46:44] Oh, f… 我…
[46:48] Fuck. 我去
[46:52] Don’t look. 别看
[47:16] Come on. 走吧
[47:21] Move it. 快走
[48:03] Essie MacGowan? 艾茜·麦克格温
[48:05] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[48:09] You might say that you know me. 你可能会说你知道我
[48:11] Oh, you’re an Irishman. 你是爱尔兰人
[48:14] That I am. 没错
[48:15] A man of the mounds. 确切来说
[48:18] Or rather, that I was. 我曾是众王之一
[48:21] But now I’m here, in this new world, 但我如今在此 这个新的世界
[48:25] where nobody puts out ale or milk for an honest fellow. 在一个丰收后没人会拿啤酒或牛奶
[48:29] Or a loaf of bread come harvest time. 或一块面包招待老实人的地方
[48:34] If you are who I think you are, 如果你是我想的那个人
[48:38] I have no quarrel with you. 我和你没有过节
[48:41] Nor I with you. 我也是
[48:43] Although it was you that brought me here, 尽管是你把我带到了这里
[48:46] you and a few others like you. 你和像你的一小撮人
[48:48] Into this land with no time for magic, 来到这片没有魔法的土地上
[48:51] no place for faeries and such folk. 没有精灵之类家伙的容身之处
[48:54] I… you have done me many a good turn. 我…你为我做了许多好事
[48:59] Good and ill. 不论善恶
[49:01] We’re like the wind, we blows both ways. 我们像风一样 吹向四面八方
[49:06] Aye. 没错
[49:23] Will you take my hand, Essie MacGowan? 你能抓着我手吗 艾茜·麦克格温
[49:40] She was still warm when they found her, 当他们发现她时 她身上还有余温
[49:43] although the life had fled her body 尽管她的灵魂早已脱离身体
[49:46] and only half the apples were peeled. 苹果皮才刚刚削了一半
美国众神

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国众神(American Gods)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国众神(American Gods)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

美国众神(American Gods)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme