时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | There’s no good way to say this | 没什么婉转一点的方式告诉你这个消息 |
[00:14] | so I’ll put it plain. | 所以我就直说了 |
[00:15] | Your wife died in the early hours of this morning. | 你的妻子今天凌晨去世了 |
[00:22] | Don’t look at me like that, | 别那样看着我 |
[00:23] | like you’re a lost puppy. | 就像你是条走丢的狗狗 |
[00:26] | Oh, shit, Shadow. No one told you? | 该死的 影子 没人告诉你吗 |
[00:26] | 两位鹰角镇居民在高速公路交通事故中丧生 27岁的劳拉·穆恩和39岁的罗比·伯顿驾驶着伯顿的车行驶在州际公路上 因突然变道导致后方车辆追尾而不幸身亡 | |
[00:30] | My lucky coin. | 我的幸运币 |
[00:31] | Do you believe in the afterlife? | 你相信有来世吗 |
[00:34] | You rot. When you die, you rot. | 你会腐烂 你死后 会腐烂 |
[00:39] | I love you, puppy. | 我爱你 狗狗 |
[00:44] | It’s not always gonna be tails. | 不会总是反面的 |
[02:36] | It had been a hard journey east | 从西伯利亚向东行 |
[02:38] | across the land bridge from Siberia. | 跨越大陆桥 路途艰辛 |
[02:41] | Freezing and dark, | 严寒 黑暗 |
[02:42] | and it had taken a bitter toll. | 而且损失惨重 |
[02:52] | After the custom of her people, | 在行完族里的习俗之后 |
[02:56] | Atsula spoke her baby’s name… | 阿苏拉最后一次说出了 |
[02:59] | Aputi. | 阿普蒂 |
[03:01] | for the final time. | 她孩子的名字 |
[03:11] | Her daughter would never see | 她的女儿将永远见不到 |
[03:13] | the new land to which they traveled. | 他们迁徙到达的新土地 |
[03:23] | They did not travel alone. | 他们并不是独自前行 |
[03:25] | Their god came with them. | 他们的神一路相随 |
[03:27] | Nunyunnini. | 努云尼尼 |
[03:56] | But when they reached the new lands, | 但等他们到达新土地时 |
[04:01] | the promised food was nowhere to be found. | 承诺中的食物却无处可寻 |
[04:13] | Atsula communed with Nunyunnini | 阿苏拉与努云尼尼对话 |
[04:18] | for the barriers were thinner then | 因为当时人跟信仰的神之间 |
[04:20] | between people and their gods. | 距离并不遥远 |
[04:23] | And Nunyunnini spoke. | 努云尼尼开口了 |
[04:27] | And he showed her what to do, | 他指导她该做什么 |
[04:29] | as he had once shown her grandmother, | 正如他曾指导她祖母一样 |
[04:32] | and her grandmother’s grandmother. | 以及她祖母的祖母 |
[04:48] | Nunyunnini loved His people, as they loved Him. | 努云尼尼爱他的子民 正如他们爱戴他一样 |
[04:52] | And so it pained Him to tell her | 因此告诉她要摆脱 |
[04:53] | that escape from the cold embrace of starvation | 饥寒交迫的困境将付出惨重的代价 |
[04:56] | would come at a terrible price. | 让他十分痛苦 |
[05:50] | The gods are great. | 神明很伟大 |
[05:54] | But people are greater. | 但人类更伟大 |
[05:58] | For it is in their hearts that gods are born, | 因为神明诞生于人们的心中 |
[06:02] | and to their hearts that they return. | 也终将回归于他们的心中 |
[06:23] | Gods live and gods die. | 神明生生灭灭 |
[06:27] | And soon enough, | 不久之后 |
[06:30] | Nunyunnini was entirely… | 努云尼尼彻底… |
[06:35] | forgotten. | 被遗忘了 |
[07:20] | Hi, puppy. | 狗狗 |
[07:30] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:35] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么在这 |
[07:37] | I’m cold, puppy. | 我很冷 狗狗 |
[07:48] | I was just seeing if you were real. | 我只是想确定你是不是真的 |
[07:54] | I’m real. | 我是真的 |
[07:56] | Here. | 过来 |
[07:58] | Come sit by me. | 坐我旁边 |
[08:08] | Yo, we got some unresolved issues to discuss. | 我们得谈谈还没解决的问题 |
[08:14] | You and Robbie? | 你和罗比 |
[08:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:19] | Yes. There is that. | 对 是有这事 |
[08:21] | There’s also the miracle of me sitting here posthumously. | 还有我死后还能奇迹般地坐在这的事 |
[08:27] | I mean, that’s a pretty significant thing for us to discuss, too. | 我觉得这也是件值得谈谈的大事 |
[08:31] | And to appreciate. | 以及对此心怀感激 |
[08:34] | I think maybe we should take a moment and do that. | 我觉得我们或许该花点时间来感激 |
[08:35] | No, no. You rising from the dead? | 不不 你死而复活吗 |
[08:39] | It’s about par for the fucking courses since I left prison, okay? | 跟我出狱后的经历比不值一提 |
[08:42] | So don’t think that anything | 所以别以为 |
[08:43] | that you got to say or do, including dying, | 你要做什么或说什么 包括死掉 |
[08:46] | is going to distract from the subject at hand. | 就能转移眼前的话题 |
[08:48] | Okay, you want to know about me and Robbie? | 好 你想知道我和罗比的事 |
[08:50] | – Yeah. – To what degree do you want to know? | -对 -你想知道多少 |
[08:51] | I mean, do you want to know everything, | 你什么都想知道 |
[08:52] | or you want to know the broad strokes, so to speak? | 还是想知道 比方说大致情况 |
[08:57] | Why don’t you start telling me? | 不如你开始说 |
[08:59] | And I will tell you when to stop. | 我来告诉你在哪停 |
[09:03] | I wasn’t lying when I said that I could wait for you | 我当时跟你说我可以等你 |
[09:06] | at the time that I said it. | 并没有撒谎 |
[09:08] | I sort of knew that it had the potential of being a lie, | 我有些预感这话有可能是撒谎 |
[09:10] | but I was giving myself the benefit of the doubt | 但我还是愿意相信 |
[09:13] | that there was a version of events where it wouldn’t be a lie. | 这一切可能并不会成为谎言 |
[09:17] | You were in prison, Shadow. | 你当时在坐牢 影子 |
[09:21] | How long did you wait? | 你等了多久 |
[09:23] | 13 months. | 十三个月 |
[09:25] | Baker’s year. | 面包师的一年 |
[09:30] | Why did you have to fuck Robbie? | 你为什么非得跟罗比上床 |
[09:33] | Well, I wasn’t going to do it, | 我本来没打算跟他上床 |
[09:35] | and then I was going to do it, | 后来又有这个打算 |
[09:38] | and then I wasn’t going to do it, | 再后来又不想了 |
[09:39] | and then it felt really good having not done it, | 很庆幸没这么做 |
[09:41] | and then… | 接着 |
[09:44] | the cat died… | 猫死了 |
[09:47] | and, um… | 于是 |
[09:48] | Robbie came over and, you know, wine. | 罗比过来了 你懂的 喝了点酒 |
[09:54] | You know what they say about grief. | 你也知道大家怎么形容悲伤 |
[09:57] | Next to every cemetery is a motel. | 每个坟墓旁边都有家旅店 |
[10:05] | Once we did it, we’d already done it, | 一旦开始 木已成舟 |
[10:07] | and there was no undoing it. | 就没有回头路了 |
[10:10] | Were you going to leave me for him? | 你打算为了他离开我吗 |
[10:11] | For Robbie? Please. | 为了罗比 拜托 |
[10:14] | Why would I do that? | 怎么可能呢 |
[10:16] | You’re my puppy. | 你是我的狗狗 |
[10:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:23] | I… | 我 |
[10:30] | So… | 那么 |
[10:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:40] | The night you were killed, what– what happened? | 你死的那晚发生了什么 |
[10:45] | So anyway, we were driving, | 总之我们在开车 |
[10:47] | and he was upset, | 他心情不好 |
[10:50] | and so I decided to give him a little goodbye blow job. | 我就决定最后给他口一次 |
[10:54] | You know, one last time with feeling. | 带着感情地来最后一次 |
[10:57] | And so I unzipped his pants. | 我就拉开他的裤子拉链 |
[11:00] | – Big mistake. – Yeah. No shit. | -大错特错 -对 真的 |
[11:04] | he swerved, and there was a big crunch, | 他偏离了道路 然后翻车了 |
[11:08] | and the world started to roll and spin, | 整个世界开始天旋地转 |
[11:11] | and I thought… | 我当时觉得 |
[11:14] | fuck. | 操啊 |
[11:17] | I’m going to die. | 我要死了 |
[11:22] | I mean, really, I was very blah about the whole thing. | 说实话 我也记不清整件事的经过了 |
[11:25] | I wasn’t scared. I remember that. | 只记得我根本不害怕 |
[11:31] | Then I was…somewhere. | 然后我到了某处 |
[11:40] | And then… I was in a box. | 接着我在一个箱子里 |
[11:54] | Puppy, do you think that you could possibly get me a cigarette? | 狗狗 能给我根烟吗 |
[11:59] | Think it might calm my nerves. | 应该可以让我放轻松 |
[12:02] | Might calm yours as well. | 也能让你放轻松 |
[13:46] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[13:48] | I’m in here, puppy. | 在这里 狗狗 |
[13:53] | I thought it might be nice if I were warm to the touch, | 我想如果你想碰我的话 |
[13:57] | in the event that you were thinking of touching me. | 我最好还是有体温 |
[14:03] | Or kissing me. | 或者亲我 |
[14:05] | I don’t want you kissing cold lips. | 我不想让你亲吻冰冷的嘴唇 |
[14:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:25] | Normally, people who die tend to stay in their graves, | 通常人死了后都会呆在自己的坟墓里 |
[14:28] | that’s what. | 这就是我怎么了 |
[14:31] | Do they really, puppy? | 真的是这样吗 狗狗 |
[14:32] | I mean, I used to think so, too, | 我过去也是这么认为的 |
[14:34] | but now I’m not so sure. | 但我现在不这么确定了 |
[14:39] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:54] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事 |
[14:57] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | Can’t taste it. | 尝不出味道 |
[15:14] | This is not doing anything, | 什么用都没有 |
[15:16] | nerve-wise or otherwise. | 不论是放松精神还是别的方面 |
[15:35] | Want to put that on my finger? | 要把它戴到我手指上吗 |
[15:48] | When I called you, | 当我最后一次 |
[15:51] | the last time… | 打给你时 |
[15:54] | I had a feeling I was never going to see you again. | 我有种再也见不到你的感觉 |
[16:03] | I think I knew you were going to die. | 我觉得我知道你要死了 |
[16:06] | I had this feeling in my stomach | 我有种直觉 |
[16:07] | that something was wrong. | 出事了 |
[16:11] | There is a big storm rolling across the country right now, | 现在有场大风暴正在席卷整个国家 |
[16:14] | and nothing feels okay. | 一切都不对劲 |
[16:18] | This feels okay. | 这感觉不错 |
[16:22] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[16:25] | it can. | 感觉不错 |
[16:42] | I’m sure there are some things about our marriage | 我知道我们婚姻中有些事情 |
[16:44] | that we’re going to have to work on. | 需要我们去解决 |
[16:50] | What, like you being dead? | 比如说你死了 |
[17:24] | I tasted that. | 我尝到了 |
[17:27] | I felt that. | 我感受到了 |
[17:28] | I just– I felt something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[17:31] | It felt like– like alive. | 感觉像是活着 |
[17:36] | Do I feel alive? | 你感觉我像是活着的吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:43] | Good. | 太好了 |
[17:51] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t really know much more now | 和我活着的时候比 |
[17:56] | than I did when I was alive, | 我现在并没有知道更多 |
[17:58] | and I think whatever I know now that I didn’t know then | 无论我过去不知道 但现在知道的是什么 |
[18:01] | I-I can’t even really put into words. | 我无法用言语表达 |
[18:04] | But I do know that I love you. | 但我知道我爱你 |
[18:08] | I mean, I– I had to die to know just how much, but… | 我得死了才认识到我爱你有多深 |
[18:13] | I really do. | 但我真的爱你 |
[18:16] | You know, you’ve gotten yourself mixed up | 你让你自己搅入了 |
[18:19] | in some really weird shit, Shadow. | 一些十分奇怪的事情里 影子 |
[18:24] | I’m watching out for you. | 我一直在照顾你 |
[18:27] | Thank you for my present, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你的礼物 |
[18:30] | What present? | 什么礼物 |
[18:31] | My coin. | 我的硬币 |
[18:35] | Yeah, I know someone looking for that coin. | 我知道有人在找那枚硬币 |
[18:38] | Well, they can’t have it. | 不能给他们 |
[18:40] | It’s mine now. | 这是我的了 |
[18:44] | Are you still my puppy? | 你还是我的狗狗吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 不 |
[18:59] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[19:34] | Still awake? | 还醒着 |
[19:37] | – I think so. – Yeah, me, too. Can’t sleep. | -是啊 -我也是 睡不着 |
[19:42] | Recent events have conspired against us both, | 最近的事件都是针对我们 |
[19:45] | and I need a drink. A man can admit that, huh? | 我得喝一杯 你一起来吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, uh, I just really want to go to bed, | 我很想去睡了 |
[19:50] | – put the day behind me. – Come on. | -让这一天结束 -来吧 |
[19:51] | One drink. Well, that’s a lie. | 就一杯 好吧 那不是实话 |
[19:53] | Five, six drinks. | 五杯 六杯 |
[19:54] | Now isn’t the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[19:56] | Shadow. | 影子 |
[19:58] | You must have questions, | 你一定有很多疑问 |
[20:00] | and if you don’t, you should. | 如果你没有 你应该有 |
[20:03] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[20:04] | What is it, cat piss and oven cleaner? | 是什么 猫尿和烤箱清洁剂吗 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I do– I do have questions. | 我是有很多问题 |
[20:08] | Hey, I– I’m making a list, a long list. | 我在列单子 长长的单子 |
[20:11] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[20:13] | I just need to wrap my head around what I’ve seen. | 我得将我看到的事情好好梳理一下 |
[20:22] | I see you’ve seen something. | 看来你看到了些东西 |
[20:43] | Hands where I can see them. Now. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[20:45] | My hands are right here, ma’am. | 我的手在这 女士 |
[20:51] | Didn’t take long. | 没用太长时间 |
[20:52] | Parole officer says you’ve been out all of six days. | 假释官说你才出来六天 |
[20:55] | What’s this about, ma’am? | 发生什么事了 女士 |
[20:56] | You’re under arrest, genius. | 你被捕了 天才 |
[20:57] | May I ask what for? | 请问是什么原因 |
[20:59] | Bank robbery. | 抢劫银行 |
[22:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:50] | Why, you pretty thing, you. | 你这个小可爱呀 |
[22:54] | What? | 干啥 |
[22:56] | You have an image problem. | 你的形象出了问题 |
[22:58] | You need to think about your brand, | 你得想想你的名声 |
[23:00] | how you want the world to see you. | 你想让世界怎么看你 |
[23:02] | How you want Mr. World to see you. | 你想让世界先生怎么看你 |
[23:05] | Tasked with asking a few questions. | 我得来问几个问题 |
[23:07] | You hang a black man from a tree. | 你把一个黑人吊到了树上 |
[23:10] | You’ve got your transmission and your live wire, | 你有你的信息传输和电线 |
[23:13] | but your circuit’s dead. | 但你的主板已死 |
[23:15] | He was fucking with me. | 他惹了我 |
[23:17] | I told him not to fuck with me. | 我叫他别惹我 |
[23:19] | Take a look at you, beating up the wrong guy. | 看看你 揍了错误的人 |
[23:23] | You’re a good kid, | 你是个好孩子 |
[23:24] | just not good with people you don’t know. | 只是不善于和你不认识的人相处 |
[23:27] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[23:30] | Please pass on my sincerest apologies to Mr. World. | 请向世界先生传达我真挚的歉意 |
[23:35] | Mr. World doesn’t want your apology. | 世界先生并不想要你的道歉 |
[23:39] | He would, however, | 然而 他会想要 |
[23:41] | like to regift your apology to Wednesday | 将你的道歉转送给星期三 |
[23:44] | and his man Shadow Moon. | 还有他的手下影·穆恩 |
[23:49] | Are you fucking with me right now? | 你现在是在惹我吗 |
[23:52] | Mr. World expects your apology | 世界先生希望你的道歉 |
[23:54] | to be every bit as authentic | 就像你向他当面道歉一样的真实 |
[23:57] | as if you were apologizing to him directly. | 就像你向他当面道歉一样的真实 |
[24:02] | He’s letting the old fuck get away with it. | 他这是让那老混蛋逍遥法外 |
[24:06] | There is a terror in knowing what Mr. World is about. | 了解世界先生的人都会恐惧他 |
[24:10] | Wednesday was suffocating. | 星期三本来已经快憋死了 |
[24:12] | The spark was smoldering. | 火花正在冒烟 |
[24:15] | And then you came along, | 然后你来了 |
[24:17] | putting out fire with gasoline. | 用汽油灭了火 |
[24:19] | Wednesday’s collecting monsters. | 星期三在召集怪物 |
[24:21] | Fucking Pokmon. | 该死的口袋妖怪 |
[24:23] | He’s recruiting. | 他在招兵买马 |
[24:25] | Martyrdom is a popular recruitment tool. | 殉道是很常用的招募工具 |
[24:28] | And now we have to pluck the fuse out of the fucker | 现在我们得在整件事在我们面前爆炸之前 |
[24:31] | before the whole thing blows up in our faces. | 把导火索抽出来 |
[24:35] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[24:36] | You’re delusional if you think he’s letting go | 如果你认为他会因为我的一个小小的道歉 |
[24:38] | of whatever it is he’s holding on to | 就放弃他所拥有 坚持的东西 |
[24:40] | with a little apology from me. | 那你真是妄想 |
[24:42] | That is one mass fucking delusion. | 那他妈是幻觉 |
[24:48] | Mass delusions are as old as I am. | 集体幻觉时代和我一样老 |
[24:51] | I was there when the Martians invaded in 1938. | 1938年播的火星人入侵广播剧时 我就在场 |
[24:55] | What a panic. | 那种恐慌 |
[24:57] | Powerful panic. | 强大的恐慌 |
[25:00] | Now there are starmen waiting in the sky. | 现在天上有外星人等着 |
[25:03] | They believed it was true, and it was. | 他们相信那是真的 也的确是真的 |
[25:05] | Not everyone believed. | 不是每个人都相信 |
[25:08] | Not everyone had to. | 不必每个人都相信 |
[25:10] | Just enough. | 有足够的相信即可 |
[25:12] | That’s all Mr. Wednesday needs– | 那就是星期三先生所需要的 |
[25:15] | just enough. | 足够的人相信 |
[25:17] | Maybe just one. | 也许只需要一个人 |
[25:34] | Your boss doesn’t seem to have an I.D., record, | 你老板似乎并没有身份证 档案 |
[25:37] | somehow even a name. | 不知怎么连名字都没有 |
[25:38] | You got all those, Mr. Moon, | 而你全部都有 穆恩先生 |
[25:40] | record especially. | 特别是案底 |
[25:42] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[25:43] | Didn’t catch that. | 没听到 |
[25:47] | You’re probably asking yourself about now | 你现在可能很想知道 |
[25:49] | how it came to pass that two country-fried police | 两个水平不高的警察是如何 |
[25:51] | even found you at that motel | 能够在汽车旅馆中找到你 |
[25:54] | for a crime committed over– count ’em– | 因为一项跨越了 数数看 |
[25:56] | two state lines. | 两个州境的罪行吧 |
[25:59] | It’s a good story. Just ask. | 是个不错的故事 尽管问 |
[26:02] | Lawyer, please. | 律师 谢谢 |
[26:07] | I thought maybe you were gonna say something different. | 我还以为你会说点不一样的 |
[26:08] | So this guy Moon robbed you? | 所以这个叫穆恩的家伙抢劫了你 |
[26:13] | He stole me. | 你偷我的东西 |
[26:14] | From the, uh, aged Oaks Retirement Home where you live? | 从你住的老橡树老人院吗 |
[26:18] | What Oaks? | 什么橡树 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[26:22] | There’s no sand there. I live on a beach. | 那里没有沙子 我住在沙滩上 |
[26:24] | Always have. | 总是有沙子 |
[26:26] | We like to go fishing, me and the boys, you know? | 我们喜欢钓鱼 我和我的儿子们 知道吗 |
[26:29] | My wife hates it, though. | 但我老婆不喜欢 |
[26:30] | She– She loves fish. | 她喜欢鱼 |
[26:32] | Loves wine. | 喜欢酒 |
[26:33] | Hates fishing. | 讨厌钓鱼 |
[26:35] | why don’t we start with your name, huh? | 我们还是从你的名字说起吧 |
[26:40] | Madam Life’s a piece in bloom. | 生命不过是昙花一现 |
[26:43] | Death goes dogging everywhere. | 死亡如影随形时时跟随 |
[26:47] | She’s a tenant of the room. | 她是房中暂时的租客 |
[26:48] | He’s the ruffian on the stair. | 他却是等在楼梯上的恶棍 |
[26:51] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[26:53] | You’re a week out of jail. | 你出狱一周 |
[26:54] | You meet some old grifter, | 遇到一些老骗子 |
[26:56] | seems to know his way around. | 好像路子很熟 |
[26:58] | Guy offers a job, a chance to learn. | 他们给你提供了一份工作 一个学习的机会 |
[27:02] | But I think this boss of yours | 但是我觉得你的老板 |
[27:04] | pissed off some big-time bombers. | 得罪了某些大人物 |
[27:07] | And whether you realize it or not, | 不管你意识到没有 |
[27:08] | you’re about to get hit by the shrapnel. | 你都要受到牵连了 |
[27:10] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[27:20] | What were you doing in Chicago? | 你在芝加哥做什么 |
[27:21] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我告诉你你也不会信的 |
[27:23] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[27:25] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[27:27] | Honest answers only. | 说实话啊 |
[27:28] | If you can manage. | 如果可以的话 |
[27:31] | God’s honest. | 以上帝为证 |
[27:34] | I was recruiting a tired | 我在招募一个疲倦的 |
[27:36] | but still vital god of death | 但是仍旧很重要的死神 |
[27:39] | into a war against the new gods | 来参与一场对抗新众神的战争 |
[27:41] | who very rightly fear him | 这些新众神十分害怕他 |
[27:43] | as much as they should fear me | 就像他们应该那么害怕我一般 |
[27:45] | but don’t yet. | 但是目前他们还没那么怕我 |
[27:47] | You’re not dumb. | 你不傻 |
[27:49] | Might even be smart. | 甚至很聪明 |
[27:51] | I get that, and I respect that. | 我明白 我也尊重那一点 |
[27:54] | In every other case, | 在其他情况下 |
[27:55] | you’d be doing what experience advises. | 你会根据经验做事 |
[27:57] | And the reason I take pause here, | 而我在这里暂停的原因 |
[27:58] | the reason I’m hoping you will break from the natural script | 我希望你能跳过这些套话的原因是 |
[28:01] | is that this is, I suspect, suspect strongly, | 我怀疑 而且是特别怀疑 |
[28:03] | this is not the average case. | 这不是一个普通的案子 |
[28:07] | So… | 所以 |
[28:09] | take a moment | 花些时间 |
[28:10] | to consider answering my next question | 考虑一下回答我的下个问题 |
[28:12] | before saying what you’re going to say anyway. | 在说出你本来要说的之前 |
[28:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:16] | Does your boss have enemies? | 你老板有敌人吗 |
[28:20] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[28:21] | The reason I ask | 我之所以这么问 |
[28:22] | is because some anonymous tip | 是因为匿名线报 |
[28:25] | dropped you right in our laps, | 让你们就这么轻而易举地落到我们手里 |
[28:27] | boxed up with a bow. | 就像礼物盒 还打了蝴蝶结 |
[28:29] | But not the usual, uh, “Hey, I saw someone | 但不是通常的「我看到有个人 |
[28:31] | “who looked like the guy on ‘America’s Most Wanted’ | 长得很像卡乐星汽车餐厅贴的 |
[28:32] | at the Carl’s Jr. Drive-thru.” | 美国头号通缉犯」 |
[28:34] | This was, uh, I’m going to say different. | 这个 我就说是很特别吧 |
[28:36] | I got a goddamn fax | 我收到了一份传真 |
[28:39] | on a machine hasn’t been turned on in– | 来自于一台自从有传真机开始 |
[28:42] | I don’t know– since fax machines. | 就没开启过的传真机 |
[28:44] | And this fax gave us your precise location, | 而这份传真给了我们你的精确定位 |
[28:50] | GPS coordinates, | GPS坐标 |
[28:51] | make, model, mileage, | 制造商 型号 英里数 |
[28:53] | even VIN number of your Caddy. | 连你卡迪拉克的车辆识别号码都有 |
[28:54] | So, much as I’d get accolades | 所以 即便我能因为 |
[28:56] | if we collar you two for the bank bullshit, | 抓到你俩干银行那票而获得奖励 |
[28:59] | it’s nowhere near as big or as interesting | 但这些细节 |
[29:01] | as what is suggested by the details. | 却勾起我更大的兴趣 |
[29:06] | Now, you help me unpack those, | 现在 你帮我解决这个疑问 |
[29:08] | I may just help get you out of here. | 我或许能把你放了 |
[29:13] | You have my attention. | 你引起了我的注意 |
[29:14] | Now, the leprechaun, | 那个爱尔兰矮妖精 |
[29:15] | h-he’s been against all this from the get-go, | 他从一开始就反对这事 |
[29:18] | but he’s at a disadvantage | 但是他处于不利位置 |
[29:19] | being as he is a fucking idiot. | 因为他是个蠢货 |
[29:22] | Now, Nancy, he comes at all of this | 南西 他远离故土 |
[29:25] | from a specific vantage of the bitterly dispossessed, | 独具优势 反而能解决此事 |
[29:28] | which normally I would take with a grain, | 通常情况下我会不屑一顾 |
[29:30] | but I have to admit, | 但我必须承认 |
[29:32] | having seen the rope burns around my friend’s neck… | 看过了绳子在我朋友脖子上燃烧… |
[29:36] | So imagine: | 想象下 |
[29:38] | two rural police, middle of wild turkey season, | 两名乡村警察 在野火鸡打猎季执勤 |
[29:42] | and the same company whose tech found Osama, | 搜寻到奥萨马·本拉登的科技公司 |
[29:45] | is dropping two no-name grifters in our lap. | 将两个无名骗子送到我们手上 |
[29:50] | You two have very extravagant enemies. | 你们俩的敌人可真是不容小觑 |
[29:56] | Lawyer? | 要律师吗 |
[30:00] | What’s the ask? | 你想问什么 |
[30:03] | You got me curious. | 你很让我感兴趣 |
[30:05] | I’d like to know what you know. | 我想知道你知道些什么 |
[30:10] | Don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不会想知道 |
[30:12] | I’m a big girl. I make my own mistakes. | 我是个大人了 我犯错自己承担 |
[30:14] | You offering me something? | 你要给我开条件吗 |
[30:16] | Might be. | 也许会 |
[30:19] | I want to walk out of here. Soon. | 我要离开这里 尽快 |
[30:22] | Got somewhere to be? | 要去哪里吗 |
[30:27] | Prison Bureau says… | 监狱管理局说 |
[30:29] | your wife just passed away. | 你的妻子刚刚去世 |
[30:32] | DA can be persuaded to look leniently on that. | 检察官可以因此宽宏大量一些 |
[30:39] | Losing a wife. | 失去了妻子 |
[30:42] | It’s got to be complicated. | 心情肯定很复杂 |
[31:22] | You’re the wife. | 你是那人的妻子 |
[31:25] | You’re the dead wife. | 你是那个死去的妻子 |
[31:27] | Give me my fucking coin, dead wife. | 把那该死的硬币还给我 死人妻 |
[31:46] | You mean my fucking coin. | 你是指我的硬币吗 |
[31:55] | The dead can’t own things. | 死人没有拥有权 |
[31:57] | That’s why God made last wills and testaments. | 所以神发明了遗嘱和遗言 |
[32:00] | Don’t imagine yours includes my lucky coin. | 你的遗嘱里可不包括我的幸运币 |
[32:05] | My lucky coin, Ginger Minge. | 我的幸运币 红毛小子 |
[32:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:08] | My husband gave that coin to me. | 这个硬币是我的丈夫给我的 |
[32:12] | Damn his dark eyes. | 死黑眼珠子 |
[32:14] | Gave it a-fucking-way. | 居然他妈送人了 |
[32:16] | Wasn’t his to give! | 又不是他的东西 |
[32:18] | I gave him the wrong coin. | 我给错了硬币 |
[32:22] | Wasn’t meant to be that coin. | 本来不该是那个硬币的 |
[32:24] | That’s for royalty, see? | 那是给皇家贵族的 懂吗 |
[32:25] | That’s a coin you’d give to the King of America himself, | 那是一枚应该给予美国之王的硬币 |
[32:28] | not some piss-ant bastard | 不是什么混账王八蛋 |
[32:29] | like your piece-of-shit husband. | 就像你那狗屎丈夫 |
[32:33] | Just give me my fucking coin back! | 赶紧把硬币还给我 |
[32:37] | No. | 不 |
[32:38] | You’ll never see me again if you do. | 你给了我就不会再看到我了 |
[32:39] | I swear to fucking Bran, okay? | 我向该死的布兰起誓 行吗 |
[32:40] | I– I swear by the years I spent in the fucking trees. | 我以我在树林里的那些年起誓 |
[32:46] | Give me my coin, cunt! | 把我的硬币还给我 贱人 |
[32:55] | I’m going to ask you some questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[32:56] | and I’d like for you to answer me honestly. | 你要诚实地回答我 |
[32:58] | However, if I feel like you’re not being honest, | 但是 如果我感觉你没对我说实话 |
[33:01] | I’m going to kick you in the nuts. | 我就会踢你的蛋蛋 |
[33:03] | And I want you to know | 还有你要知道 |
[33:03] | that the last time I kicked a guy in the nuts, | 上一次我踢人蛋蛋 |
[33:05] | my foot didn’t stop until it reached his throat. Okay? | 我那一脚一直踢到他喉咙才停止 明白吗 |
[33:09] | How do you know my husband? | 你怎么认识我丈夫的 |
[33:11] | I was told to be at a bar, | 我被告知要去一家酒吧 |
[33:12] | pick a fight with your man. | 向你男人挑战 |
[33:13] | Said he wanted to see what your man was made of. | 说他想看看你男人是什么货色 |
[33:15] | Who said? | 谁说的 |
[33:16] | Use your words. | 注意用词 |
[33:18] | Grimnir! | 葛林姆尼尔 |
[33:18] | The dude he calls Wednesday. | 那个叫星期三的男人 |
[33:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:33] | He’s a god. | 他是个神 |
[33:37] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[33:38] | No, no. | 不不 |
[33:39] | Just processing. | 就是在思考 |
[33:42] | What else did God tell you to do? | 那神还叫你做了什么 |
[33:45] | You shouldn’t trust him– | 你不能相信他 |
[33:47] | – Grimnir. – Wednesday. | -葛林姆尼尔 -星期三 |
[33:48] | – Don’t trust him. – Don’t have to trust him. | -别信他 -也不需要相信他 |
[33:50] | Your man does, and he shouldn’t. | 你的男人信 但是他不该信 |
[33:53] | Listen, just give me my fucking coin back, yeah? | 把我的硬币还回来就是了 |
[33:59] | There’s more where that came from. | 我这里还有好多呢 |
[34:01] | I’ll give you another. | 我再给你一个 |
[34:05] | Just as good. | 一样好 |
[34:07] | Hell. | 该死 |
[34:09] | I’ll give you a shitload. | 我给你一大堆 |
[34:18] | Just as good? | 一样好 |
[34:20] | Just as good. | 一样好 |
[34:28] | I don’t really feel like any of those coins | 我感觉这些硬币都不会 |
[34:29] | are going to do the job that my coin’s doing. | 有我这硬币现在的功效 |
[34:39] | You can’t take it, can you? | 你拿不走 对不对 |
[34:42] | I have to give it to you freely, right? | 我得自愿还给你 是吧 |
[34:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[34:47] | Well, you’re fucked. | 那你完了 |
[34:49] | I’m not going to give it to you. | 我才不会把它还给你 |
[34:51] | Come on. I don’t think you’re ever going to get your coin back. | 算了吧 我想你再也拿不回你的硬币了 |
[34:54] | Never ever ever. | 永远永远都不会 |
[34:57] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[35:03] | Not not ever. | 才不是永远 |
[35:06] | Meat’s going to slide off you sooner or later, dead wife. | 你身上的肉迟早要慢慢剥落的 死人妻 |
[35:08] | Sooner if you keep soaking it in hot water. | 如果你一直泡热水浴的话会更快 |
[35:12] | All that connective tissue holding you together. | 还有那些支撑着你的结缔组织 |
[35:15] | Well, that’s gonna liquefy. | 都会溶解液化 |
[35:17] | You’ll find yourself on a hot, humid summer day | 到了炎热潮湿的夏天 |
[35:20] | just cooking in that moist heat. | 你会发现自己在湿热中被百般炙烤 |
[35:23] | And you’re going to fall right off the bone. | 你的血肉从骨头上脱落下来 |
[35:27] | When you do, | 到那时 |
[35:28] | I’m going to reach up under those ribs, | 我会将手伸进你的肋骨 |
[35:31] | and I’m going to pluck that coin out of you like a berry. | 像采摘莓果一样将硬币从你体内拿出来 |
[35:54] | Freeze! Hands up! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[35:56] | She ain’t dead! | 她没死 |
[35:58] | She ain’t dead. | 她没死 |
[36:00] | See? | 看吧 |
[36:03] | Oh, you’re an asshole. | 你个混账 |
[36:05] | You’re a fucking asshole, dead wife. | 你个混账王八蛋 死人妻 |
[36:07] | You’re a fucking asshole, dead wife! | 你个混账王八蛋 死人妻 |
[36:09] | You’re an asshole, dead wife! | 你个王八蛋 死人妻 |
[36:25] | He’s loyal. | 他很忠诚 |
[36:31] | So you two talk about whatever you need to talk about. | 所以你们俩想聊什么就聊吧 |
[36:37] | Then I want to hear it. | 我想听听 |
[36:39] | I have nothing to talk about. | 我没什么好说的 |
[36:52] | Something to talk about now? | 现在有什么想说的了吗 |
[36:56] | I’ll leave you two to it. | 你们俩单独聊聊吧 |
[37:11] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[37:12] | We don’t get out of here soon, | 如果我们不赶紧离开这里 |
[37:13] | they’ll be carrying out a couple of corpses. | 咱俩变成尸体被抬出去 |
[37:16] | Those photographs are a particular god’s | 这些照片是某个神祗 |
[37:18] | eye-view of the world. | 所看到的世界 |
[37:25] | Okay, how’d you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:26] | See that little spider? | 看到那只小蜘蛛了吗 |
[37:28] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我的一个朋友 |
[37:31] | That cop was right, wasn’t she? | 那个警察说的没错 对不对 |
[37:34] | Someone big is after you. | 有个很厉害的人在找你 |
[37:36] | You’re afraid. | 你很害怕 |
[37:39] | I thought you weren’t afraid of anything. | 我还以为你什么都不怕呢 |
[37:44] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:51] | Who’s after you? | 是谁在找你 |
[37:55] | Who’s after you? | 谁在找你 |
[37:58] | Who’s after you! | 谁在找你 |
[37:59] | Someone you don’t want to let see your face | 某个在你准备好之前 |
[38:01] | until you’re ready to be seen. | 完全不想被他看见的人 |
[38:24] | “I Love Lucy”? | 《我爱露西》 |
[38:26] | How the fuck are you floating? | 你到底是怎么浮在空中的 |
[38:30] | Happy birthday, Mr. President. | 生日快乐 总统先生 |
[38:36] | No. | 不 |
[38:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[38:39] | You– You– You’re TV. | 你是电视里的 |
[38:41] | You– You– You were black and white. | 你是黑白电视里的 |
[38:43] | I’m as colorful as the story I’m telling. | 我五彩斑斓 正如我所讲述的故事 |
[38:46] | This one’s filmed in glorious Technicolor. | 这部电影是用特艺七彩技术拍摄的 |
[38:50] | Full-color pinup to film legend to murdered. | 从彩色海报女郎到电影传奇直到被杀害 |
[38:55] | Oh, don’t believe what they say about an accidental overdose. | 别信那些所谓意外服药过量的胡说八道 |
[38:58] | Last thing I saw from the floor of my Brentwood bungalow | 我在布伦特伍德的别墅地板上看到的最后一幕 |
[39:01] | was a CIA spook jabbing a needle into my eyeball, | 是一个中情局特工将针头刺入我的眼球 |
[39:06] | lest I tell Kennedy tales unwanted. | 以免我泄露出肯尼迪不愿为人知的内幕 |
[39:11] | Isn’t that delicious? | 这感觉真爽啊不是吗 |
[39:14] | We have no business with you. | 我们跟你没有任何关系 |
[39:16] | Not at the moment. | 现在暂时没有 |
[39:17] | We want to change that. | 我们想改变这一点 |
[39:22] | It’s just as easy to fall in love with a rich man | 爱上一个富人跟爱上一个穷人 |
[39:26] | as a poor man. | 一样容易 |
[39:27] | No, no, no, no, no. This isn’t real. Okay? | 不不不 这不是真的对吧 |
[39:29] | This is reality reprogrammed, right? | 这是将现实重新编程了对不对 |
[39:31] | Tell me this isn’t real. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[40:05] | Mr. Wednesday. | 星期三先生 |
[40:09] | Overdue. | 我迟到了 |
[40:13] | I have to start with an apology. | 我不得不先道个歉 |
[40:15] | I’ve been remiss. | 我一直有点怠惰 |
[40:18] | I should have reached out to you ages ago. | 我早就该联系你了 |
[40:22] | But to be honest, I didn’t see you, | 但说实话 我没见到你 |
[40:27] | not clearly, not like this here now in person. | 没那么清楚 不像现在能面对面 |
[40:32] | You are huge. | 您很伟大 |
[40:35] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:40] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[40:41] | Do not talk to him. | 别跟他说话 |
[40:43] | Do not say a word. Do not tell him anything. | 一个字也别说 什么都别告诉他 |
[40:47] | You don’t have to. | 不必说 |
[40:52] | I already know you. | 我早就认识你了 |
[40:59] | No, you don’t. | 你不可能认识我 |
[41:00] | Sure I do. | 我当然认识 |
[41:02] | You’re a person. | 你是个人 |
[41:04] | I know people, | 我很了解人类 |
[41:06] | everything about all of them. | 了解他们的一切 |
[41:09] | You have a name: Shadow Moon. | 你有名字 影·穆恩 |
[41:12] | You have a blood type and a recurring nightmare. | 你有血型 还有反复出现的噩梦 |
[41:17] | B-positive and an orchard of bones. | B型血RH阳性 一个墓地 |
[41:20] | You prefer Swiss to cheddar | 相比于切达奶酪 你更喜欢瑞士奶酪 |
[41:22] | and can’t abide the tines of two forks touching. | 无法忍受餐叉尖端相碰的声音 |
[41:25] | And this is the face you make when you masturbate. | 当你手淫时 会是这个表情 |
[41:31] | The same as your mother, | 跟你的母亲一样 |
[41:33] | who had 86 sexual partners throughout her life. | 她一生之中有86个性伴侣 |
[41:39] | Everything that happens is recorded | 世上发生的每一件事都会被记录 |
[41:42] | and stored and recalled– | 被存储 被回想起来 |
[41:45] | The Book of Life. | 《生命之书》 |
[41:51] | Right. Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 哦对 好好好 |
[42:00] | Is he still sulking? | 他还在生气吗 |
[42:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:23] | For lynching you. | 之前对你处以绞刑 |
[42:25] | Hanged a dark-skinned man. | 吊死一个黑人 |
[42:28] | Was in very poor taste. | 太没品 |
[42:31] | We’re in a weird, tense place racially in America, | 现在美国种族关系复杂紧张 |
[42:35] | and I don’t want to add to that climate of hatred. | 我可不想在这仇恨氛围上添砖加瓦 |
[42:45] | Would you like to hit him a bit? | 你要不要揍他一顿 |
[42:47] | Knock out his front teeth? | 打掉他的门牙 |
[42:52] | No. | 不要 |
[42:54] | I’m glad that we have this behind us. | 很高兴我们能尽释前嫌 |
[42:59] | Like a Renaissance pope, I absolve you. | 就像文艺复兴教皇 我宣告你无罪 |
[43:02] | You may sit. You have something to say to the man. | 坐吧 你有话要跟这个男人说吧 |
[43:15] | Technology’s evolving. We’re all evolving. | 科技在进化 我们都在进化 |
[43:18] | It would be an honor, sir, | 先生 我很荣幸 |
[43:19] | to evolve with you. | 能与你一同进化 |
[43:22] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[43:23] | I want to help you– | 我想要帮你 |
[43:25] | influence opinions, behaviors, beliefs | 影响观点 行为 信念 |
[43:27] | like never before. | 超越以往任何时候 |
[43:29] | We want to help you find your audience. | 我们想帮助你找到观众 |
[43:33] | You see? | 明白了吗 |
[43:35] | We’re not here to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[43:39] | So you’re offering a truce. | 这么说 你提出停战 |
[43:42] | A truce implies that we were ever at war. | 停战意味着我们过去在交战 |
[43:46] | You might have been but I wasn’t. | 你或许在开战 但我没有 |
[43:49] | No, not a truce. | 不 不是停战 |
[43:52] | – A… – A merger. | -是… -融合 |
[43:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:57] | A merger. | 融合 |
[43:58] | Like champagne and potato chips. | 就像香槟和薯条 |
[44:01] | You ever dip a potato chip into champagne? | 你用薯条蘸过香槟吗 |
[44:04] | It’s real crazy, yeah? | 妙极了 是不是 |
[44:08] | Wouldn’t you like an upgrade? | 你不想升级吗 |
[44:10] | A brand-new lemon-scented you? | 变成焕然一新 柠檬味的你 |
[44:14] | Oh, I’m a fine me. | 我现在就很好 |
[44:15] | I just keep getting better every year. | 每年都在变得更好 |
[44:18] | Of course you are, | 当然如此 |
[44:20] | and that is the you that deserves to be seen | 而这个你 应当以融合后的新面貌 |
[44:24] | incorporated. | 呈现在世人面前 |
[44:26] | Everyone in the world gets their place. | 每个人在世界上都有自己的位置 |
[44:29] | With you? | 同你一道吗 |
[44:30] | That’s why they call me Mr. World. | 所以我才被称作世界先生 |
[44:32] | And if they don’t agree? | 如果有人不同意呢 |
[44:40] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[44:43] | I do. | 我懂 |
[44:45] | You’re an individualist. | 你是一个个人主义者 |
[44:47] | Rugged individualism. | 顽强的个人主义 |
[44:51] | It simply doesn’t work anymore. | 这路子现在行不通了 |
[44:55] | Brands. Sure. A useful heuristic. | 品牌多样化当然有其启发作用 |
[44:59] | But ultimately, everything is all systems | 但是最终 一切都会 |
[45:04] | interlaced, | 互相交错 |
[45:06] | a single product | 单一产品 |
[45:08] | manufactured by a single company | 由单一的企业 |
[45:11] | for a single global market. | 为单一的全球市场生产 |
[45:14] | Spicy, medium, or chunky. | 麻辣 微辣还是甜味 |
[45:17] | They get a choice, of course. | 他们当然可以选择 |
[45:19] | Of course! | 当然 |
[45:22] | But they are buying salsa. | 但是酱汁他们一定要买 |
[45:30] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[45:42] | The ODIN guidance satellite. | 奥丁引导卫星 |
[45:47] | To be launched over North Korea next month. | 下个月即将发射到朝鲜上空 |
[45:51] | Just imagine. | 想象一下 |
[45:53] | Lightning raining down from the sky | 天空中降下一道道闪电 |
[45:56] | in the form of precision guided missiles. | 是一颗颗精确制导导弹 |
[45:59] | Could you imagine? | 可以想象吗 |
[46:01] | 24.9 million people. | 2490万人 |
[46:05] | They will know your name lickety-kite. | 将你的名字瞬间铭记在心 |
[46:10] | Brand rebranded, and just the start. | 名声重塑 这只是开始 |
[46:13] | No more stolen scraps, shortchanging, | 不必藏头露尾 不必招摇撞骗 |
[46:16] | hand-to-mouth, gray hairs. | 不再食不果腹 不再早生白发 |
[46:18] | No more motels and byways. | 无需混迹汽车旅馆 阴暗角落 |
[46:20] | A place in tomorrow– current, lasting. | 一个明天 现时 永远的居所 |
[46:24] | Valhalla anew. | 一座全新的瓦尔哈拉圣殿 |
[46:26] | Doesn’t that sound swell? | 听起来是不是赞爆了 |
[46:31] | An oyster. | 珠贝 |
[46:34] | Inside every pearl | 每一颗珍珠里面 |
[46:35] | there’s a single irritating grain of sand. | 都有一粒恼人的砂子 |
[46:37] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[46:39] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. | 不然你们就不会在这里了 |
[46:42] | Just like an oyster, you’re trying to cover me up | 就像珠贝一样 你们想把我包裹起来 |
[46:44] | with something smooth and shiny pretty on a necklace, | 用亮晶晶的 点缀项链的材质 |
[46:48] | but inside the shell, | 但是在贝壳里面 |
[46:49] | that slimy thing just wants that scratchy thing out of there. | 虚伪的珠贝只是想让刺痛它的东西滚蛋 |
[46:53] | You say a merger? I hear exile. | 你说融合 我听到的是流放 |
[46:56] | It’s not our fault they found other ways | 他们找其他方式消磨时间 |
[46:58] | to occupy their time. | 不是我们的错 |
[47:00] | That’s all you do, occupy their time. | 你们就只会消磨人的时间 |
[47:02] | We gave back. We gave them meaning. | 我们有所回报 我们给了他们意义 |
[47:10] | Then give it to them again. | 那就再给一次 |
[47:19] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[47:22] | On a good line. | 留下那么漂亮的台词 |
[47:25] | It was a good line. | 刚才的话的确漂亮 |
[47:28] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[47:29] | You have him. | 你逮住他了 |
[47:31] | You’re letting him go. | 你要放他走 |
[47:33] | You keep letting him go. | 你总是放他走 |
[47:36] | I’m giving him opportunity to consider. | 我在给他机会考虑 |
[47:39] | Why? You have him. | 为什么 你已经逮住他了 |
[47:42] | Get a yes or kill the goonie cunt. | 叫他同意 不然就宰了这杂种 |
[47:43] | Bury him upside-down– | 把他倒插葱埋在… |
[47:45] | This man is older than you will ever be. | 这个人活过的年岁比你以后能活的还久 |
[47:50] | He has wisdom, has knowledge, | 他的智慧 掌握的知识 |
[47:52] | which is different, as you would know | 是很特别的 如果你有一丁点智慧和知识 |
[47:54] | if you had either. | 就会明白这点 |
[47:56] | This man deserves our respect. | 这个人值得我们尊重 |
[48:04] | Fuck respect. | 去他妈的尊重 |
[48:27] | My gift to you. | 我给你的礼物 |
[48:32] | We’ll be telling this story, Shadow. | 这个故事我们会讲下去 影子 |
[48:34] | You can tell it however you like | 无论你喜欢 |
[48:37] | or don’t like. | 还是不喜欢 |
[48:46] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[49:02] | Was this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[49:06] | Did that just happen? | 刚才发生的一切是真的吗 |
[49:08] | It’s still happening. | 现在仍然在发生 |
[49:21] | Dispatch control… | 总局… |
[49:51] | What story are they going to tell here? | 他们要在这里讲什么故事 |
[49:53] | Any one they want. | 凭他们高兴 |
[50:19] | Someone’s coming. | 有人要来了 |
[50:23] | Dispatch control. This is Cassius PD 6651. | 总局 这里是卡修斯警局6651 |
[50:26] | Radio check. | 通信检查 |
[51:03] | Kick it. | 踢开 |
[51:05] | There. | 走 |
[51:38] | Fuck! | 操 |