时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | They were hungry, of course, | 他们肯定饿了 |
[02:14] | having made their way through their stores of dried meat | 虽然配给经过专业仔细地计算 |
[02:17] | and salt fish days ago, | 但储存的肉干和咸鱼 |
[02:19] | even though carefully, professionally rationed. | 只是勉强支撑他们数天前靠岸抵达 |
[02:30] | To a man they were expert seamen, | 他们都是老练的水手 |
[02:33] | yet no expertise can surmount a sea | 但如果大海不愿你抵达彼岸 |
[02:36] | that does not wish you to reach shore. | 任何技能都无法漂洋过海 |
[02:39] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:43] | Until finally… | 直到终于抵达 |
[02:54] | Celebration was cut short. | 庆祝戛然而止 |
[02:56] | The land reached was barren, rocky. | 他们踏上了一片贫瘠的山地 |
[03:00] | No food, no shelter. | 没有食物 没有庇护 |
[03:02] | Only biting insects and snakes. | 只有咬人的昆虫和蛇 |
[03:07] | When they set off, | 他们启程时 |
[03:08] | they dreamt of the riches they would accumulate, | 梦想着会腰缠万贯 |
[03:10] | the fat-breasted women they would send for. | 会有丰乳肥臀的女人伺候 |
[03:13] | Their dreams changed to bread, roasted meats. | 但梦想还是向面包和烤肉妥协了 |
[03:18] | Even a salad would do. | 哪怕来盘沙拉也行 |
[03:42] | Regin! | 雷金 |
[03:43] | Gods. | 众神 |
[03:46] | They did not yet have a word in their language for “Miserable.” | 他们的语言中还没有形容「痛苦」这个词 |
[03:51] | They would have to invent one. | 他们得创造一个 |
[03:55] | It was time to leave this accursed land, | 该离开这片被诅咒的土地了 |
[04:00] | but their sails hung flabby as Grandmother’s teat. | 但他们的船帆像祖母的乳头般松弛无力 |
[04:05] | The wind did not wish them to leave. | 风不想让他们离开 |
[04:08] | They were becalmed astride hell. | 无风没法启程 |
[04:11] | Lucky they knew wind can be reasoned with. | 还好他们知道可以跟风讲道理 |
[04:24] | The All-Father could intercede with the wind on their behalf, | 全能的父可以代他们向风求情 |
[04:28] | but they feared he would not know to look this far from home | 但他们担心离家如此远 他可能察觉不到 |
[04:33] | They would have to make him look. | 他们得想办法让他知晓 |
[04:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:57] | But still…no wind. | 但还是没风 |
[05:31] | It was obvious now what was required. | 现在需要怎么做就显而易见了 |
[05:34] | After all, their god was a war god. | 毕竟他们的神是好战之神 |
[06:29] | They left in a hurry, | 他们匆匆离去 |
[06:30] | not bothering to sew their wounds or burn the dead. | 都没顾得上缝合伤口 烧毁尸体 |
[06:34] | And when they reached their home shores, | 当他们到达故乡的海岸 |
[06:36] | not one of them ever set foot in a boat | 再也没有人登船出海 |
[06:39] | or spoke of that new world ever again. | 或是提起那个新世界 |
[06:54] | Over 100 years later, | 一百多年后 |
[06:56] | when Leif the Fortunate, son of Erik the Red, | 红胡子埃里克之子 幸运者利夫 |
[06:59] | would rediscover that land, | 会再度发现那片土地 |
[07:02] | he found his god waiting… | 他发现他所信仰的神祇正在等待着 |
[07:05] | along with his war. | 还有他要面临的战争 |
[07:20] | Best thing, | 坐牢最好的 |
[07:22] | only good thing about being in prison, | 唯一的好处 |
[07:25] | is the relief. | 就是解脱 |
[07:27] | You don’t worry if they’re going to get you when they already got you. | 他们已经抓到你了 你就不必提心吊胆 |
[07:30] | Tomorrow can’t do anything today hasn’t already managed. | 今天还没处理的事 明天也无能为力 |
[07:34] | Even better with a death sentence. | 甚至不如被判死刑 |
[07:36] | Bang. Worst has already happened. | 砰 最糟糕的都遇到了 |
[07:39] | You get a few days to let it sink in, | 你得花几天来消化理解 |
[07:41] | and then you’re riding the cart on the way to do your dance on nothing. | 然后你会被带走执行绞刑 |
[07:47] | This country went to hell when they stopped hanging folks. | 这个国家没了绞刑就完蛋了吧 |
[07:50] | No gallows dirt, no gallows deals. | 没有对绞架的恐惧 就没有绞架带来的公平 |
[07:53] | No gallows humor. | 也没有绞架带来的幽默 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:00] | Funniest fucking shit in the world. | 这世上最可笑的悖论 |
[08:05] | You know, I’m not superstitious. | 知道吗 我不迷信 |
[08:08] | I believe in plenty when there’s reason and evidence to believe. | 有理有据时我才会深信不疑 |
[08:12] | I don’t believe in anything I can’t see. | 我不相信看不见的事物 |
[08:14] | I feel like there’s a fucking axe hanging over my head. | 感觉我头上吊着一把该死的斧头 |
[08:18] | You know, I can’t see it, but I believe it. | 我看不见 但我却相信 |
[08:23] | I can see it fine. | 我看得清清楚楚 |
[08:26] | Prison has a way of trying to keep you in prison. | 监狱自有办法禁锢你 |
[08:29] | They’ll do anything they can to keep you inside with them. | 他们会想尽办法把你跟他们关里面 |
[08:41] | I smell snow. | 暴风雪要来了 |
[08:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:59] | Something feels weird. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[09:01] | I love you, too. What feels weird? | 我也爱你 什么不对劲 |
[09:03] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不清楚 |
[09:07] | the weather. | 天气吧 |
[09:10] | The air feels constipated, | 空气感觉很干燥 |
[09:11] | like if it’d just push out a storm, it’d be okay. | 如果只是在酝酿暴风雨 那也没事 |
[09:15] | It’s nice here. | 我这天气很好 |
[09:17] | The trees are budding. | 树木正在发芽 |
[09:19] | There’ll be leaves on them when you get back. | 你回来的时候就全是树叶了 |
[09:23] | Five days. | 还有五天 |
[09:25] | 120 hours till you’re home. | 离你回家还有120小时 |
[09:29] | Everything’s okay there, right? | 你那一切都好吧 |
[09:32] | Waiting for the sky to fall is going to cause more bother | 等待天塌下来要比天真的塌下来 |
[09:35] | than the sky actually falling, which it isn’t. | 更让人心烦 而天并没有塌 |
[09:39] | Yeah. So nothing’s wrong. | 对 所以一切都好 |
[09:41] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[09:44] | Robbie’s coming by. | 罗比来了 |
[09:46] | We’re planning your surprise party welcome home. | 我们在准备欢迎你回家的惊喜派对 |
[09:49] | A surprise party? | 惊喜派对 |
[09:50] | Which you know nothing about. | 而你对此毫不知情 |
[09:54] | Not a thing. | 毫不知情 |
[09:57] | I love you, puppy. | 我爱你 狗狗 |
[10:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:02] | I love you, puppy. | 我爱你 狗狗 |
[11:06] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[12:09] | Shadow Moon. This way. | 影·穆恩 这边 |
[12:40] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你过来 |
[12:42] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:45] | Please. | 请坐 |
[12:56] | Says here you were sentenced to six years | 上面写着你因严重伤害罪和殴打罪 |
[12:58] | for aggravated assault and battery. | 被判入狱六年 |
[13:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:02] | Served three and were due to be released on Friday. | 已经服刑三年 将于本周五假释出狱 |
[13:06] | Shadow, we’re going to be releasing you later this afternoon. | 影子 我们今天下午就会释放你 |
[13:09] | You’ll be getting out a couple of days early. | 比原定日期提前几天 |
[13:14] | There’s no good way to say this, | 没什么婉转一点的方式告诉你这个消息 |
[13:15] | so I’ll put it plain. | 所以我就直说了 |
[13:18] | This came in from Johnson City Hospital in Eagle Point. | 鹰角镇的约翰逊市立医院传来消息 |
[13:22] | Your wife– | 你妻子… |
[13:24] | she died in the early hours of this morning. | 她今天凌晨去世了 |
[13:27] | Was a– an automobile accident. | 死于…车祸 |
[13:58] | It’s like one of them good-news, bad-news jokes, isn’t it? | 这就像那种一个好消息一个坏消息的玩笑是吧 |
[14:01] | Good news, we’re letting you out early. | 好消息 我们要提前释放你 |
[14:04] | Bad news, your wife’s dead. | 坏消息 你妻子死了 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. It’s our policy. | 抱歉 这是我们的规定 |
[15:12] | I can’t change your ticket from two days from now to today. | 我没办法帮您将后天的票改到今天 |
[15:16] | If you have to change your departure date from Friday to today, | 假如您执意要将周五的机票改到今天 |
[15:19] | it’s a $200 change fee | 得付200美元的改签费 |
[15:21] | plus the difference in fare. | 还要补上差价 |
[15:23] | – $200. – Plus the difference in fare. | -200美元 -再加上差价 |
[15:27] | Do you have to travel today? | 您一定要今天飞吗 |
[15:28] | I have to get to Eagle Point, yeah. It’s for a funeral. | 对 我必须赶到鹰角镇 参加葬礼 |
[15:31] | Not without an original death certificate, | 你既没有死亡证明原件 |
[15:34] | and there’s no emails, and there’s no copies. | 也没有邮件 或者是复印件 |
[15:44] | Do not piss off those bitches in airports. | 不要惹恼机场里的那些婊子 |
[15:51] | Take a lesson from Johnnie Larch. | 从约翰尼·拉什那里吸取的教训 |
[15:53] | I don’t know Johnnie Larch. | 我没听说过约翰尼·拉什 |
[15:55] | Johnnie Larch got out after five years. | 约翰尼·拉什服刑五年后获释 |
[15:56] | He gets to the airport, | 他到了机场 |
[15:57] | hands his ticket to the woman at the counter, | 把机票交给柜台后面的女人 |
[15:59] | who asks for his driver’s license. | 她要他出示驾照 |
[16:00] | He gives it to her. She says, “It’s expired.” | 他给了她 她说「过期了」 |
[16:02] | He says, “It might not be a valid drivers license, | 他说「这也许不是有效的驾照 |
[16:05] | “but it is a damn fine identification. | 但绝对够格当身份证明了 |
[16:07] | “There’s my picture, my weight, and my height. | 上面有我的照片 体重 身高 |
[16:08] | Who the fuck do you think it is?” | 不是我还他妈能是谁」 |
[16:11] | She says, “I’ll thank you for not using that sort of language with me, sir.” | 她说「希望您注意一下用语 先生」 |
[16:14] | He says, “Give me my fucking boarding pass right fucking now.” | 他说「你他妈立刻给我那该死的登机牌」 |
[16:17] | Now, he has the right to take that tone. | 他有权这么说话 |
[16:19] | She was disrespecting him. | 她不尊重他 |
[16:21] | You don’t let people disrespect you in prison. | 在监狱里绝对不能容忍其他人对你不敬 |
[16:23] | Why the fuck would he let her disrespect him as a free man | 他作为一个自由人凭什么要忍受她对他不敬 |
[16:28] | She hit a button. | 她按下了按钮 |
[16:30] | Security shows up. | 机场保安出现了 |
[16:32] | He’s back in prison. | 他又被送回了监狱 |
[16:34] | You understand what I’m saying right now? | 你明白我在说什么了吗 |
[16:36] | One of those “Behaviors that work | 某种行为在特定环境下 |
[16:37] | “inside a specialized environment such as a prison | 比如在监狱里 可以奏效 |
[16:40] | “but can fail to work when outside | 但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了 |
[16:41] | such an environment sort of situations.” | 但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了 |
[16:43] | No, dummy. | 不是 傻瓜 |
[16:44] | I’m saying | 我想说的是 |
[16:46] | do not | 不要 |
[16:47] | piss off | 惹恼 |
[16:49] | those bitches | 机场里的 |
[16:50] | in airports. | 那些婊子 |
[16:56] | This is the final boarding call for flight 226, Orlando. | 这是飞往奥兰多的226航班最后一次登机广播 |
[16:59] | Final boarding call, flight 226… | 最后一次登机广播 226航班… |
[17:01] | How much for a flight tomorrow? | 明天的机票多少钱 |
[17:34] | Hey, Robbie. | 罗比 |
[17:38] | They tell me Laura’s dead. | 他们和我说劳拉死了 |
[17:41] | Let me out early. | 提前把我放出来了 |
[17:44] | Coming home. | 我在回家的路上 |
[17:56] | I bought it. I d– I did! | 我买了的 真的 |
[17:58] | I did. I-I’ve got to get to my son’s christening. | 真的 我得去参加我儿子的洗礼 |
[18:02] | I– I bought a first class ticket. | 我买了头等舱的票 |
[18:05] | Sir, this isn’t a first class ticket. | 先生 这不是头等舱的票 |
[18:08] | I– I sent a check. Look, th-there’s– | 我用支票支付的 看 这里… |
[18:10] | th-there’s my name. | 这里有我的名字 |
[18:12] | I got to get back. | 我必须回去 |
[18:14] | He was only born two days ago. | 他两天前才出生的 |
[18:16] | We– We named him– | 我们给他取名叫… |
[18:17] | We– We named him– | 我们给他取名叫… |
[18:20] | Sir, are you sure you’re supposed to be traveling alone? | 先生 你确定自己真的能独自飞行吗 |
[18:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:24] | My son always travels with me. | 我儿子总是陪着我一起的 |
[18:26] | He takes care of everything, all the bills. | 他会打点好一切 所有账单 |
[18:28] | I’ve just got to get back for his christening, | 我只是需要回去参加他的洗礼 |
[18:30] | and everything will be all right. | 然后一切就都好了 |
[18:32] | You know what? | 您猜怎么着 |
[18:33] | He– He’ll take care of me. | 他…他会照顾我的 |
[18:35] | We’re gonna get you in First. | 我们让您坐头等舱 |
[18:36] | Get– Just get him in First. | 把他送到头等舱去 |
[18:38] | First class? Thank you. | 头等舱吗 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Yeah, you’re gonna go right in first class. Okay? | 没错 直接送您到头等舱 好吗 |
[18:41] | – Thank you. – Don’t worry anymore. | -谢谢 -不用担心了 |
[18:42] | – Thank you. – And mind your bag. | -谢谢 -留心您的包 |
[18:44] | – Watch your step. – Thakn you. | -小心脚下 -谢谢 |
[18:46] | Next. So sorry. | 下一位 抱歉久等 |
[18:50] | Can you take your seat? | 麻烦您坐下好吗 |
[18:52] | This lady is sitting in it. | 这位女士坐了我的位置 |
[18:53] | 5D times two. Now do you see the problem? | 5D被重复售出了 明白了吧 |
[18:55] | I need you to take another seat. | 我给您另外安排座位吧 |
[18:57] | Just point to one, and I’ll take it. | 你给我指一个 我坐过去 |
[19:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:14] | I guess this must be your lucky day, huh? | 我猜今天一定是你的幸运日吧 |
[19:18] | Cashews. Love ’em. | 腰果仁 我超爱 |
[19:21] | Native to Brazil but grow like motherfuckers in Florida. | 原产地是巴西 但在佛罗里达疯长 |
[19:27] | I’m supposed to take your drink, sir. | 我应该把您的酒收走了 先生 |
[19:28] | Yeah, but you’re not going to, are you? | 是的 但你不会收走它的 是不是 |
[19:29] | Because you would have said | 不然的话你就会说 |
[19:30] | “I need to take your drink, sir” | 「我得把您的酒收走了 先生」 |
[19:31] | or “I’m gonna have to take that drink, sir,” | 或是「我要把那杯酒收走了 先生」 |
[19:33] | neither of which happened. | 你没有说这两句话 |
[19:35] | So don’t worry about it. | 所以我不担心 |
[19:36] | I’ll hold her very tight | 我会牢牢抓住这杯酒 |
[19:37] | while you pour my friend here a Jack and Coke | 另外帮我这位朋友倒一杯威士忌加可乐 |
[19:40] | and get me another one, hmm? | 再给我来一杯 好吗 |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[19:51] | Never flown before. | 之前从没飞过 |
[19:53] | Nothing to it. Just sit back and be a bird | 没什么大不了的 靠后坐 当只鸟 |
[19:56] | and drink up. | 然后喝一口 |
[20:01] | I offer you the worm from my beak, | 我将嘴边的美味分享给你 |
[20:02] | and you look at me like I fucked your mom? | 而你看我的眼神像是我操了你妈一样 |
[20:04] | Sorry. No. It’s– | 抱歉 不是的… |
[20:07] | You’re just the first person I’ve talked to | 只不过你是第一个跟我说话的 |
[20:08] | who wasn’t an asshole. | 不是混蛋的人 |
[20:10] | Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[20:16] | Nice work on the upgrade. | 升舱那事干的真棒 |
[20:18] | Straight-up sympathy play, huh? | 完全摆弄了他人的同情心 |
[20:21] | It’s risky. | 挺冒险的 |
[20:23] | Airlines are the ultimate clip joint. | 航空公司是终极黑店 |
[20:25] | They deserve that and worse. | 他们这是应得的 更糟的都没问题 |
[20:27] | What would you have done, my boy? | 你会怎么做 我的孩子 |
[20:31] | Good Samaritan. | 善良的撒玛利亚人 |
[20:32] | You know, gentleman’s curve, | 你知道 卖弄绅士的魅力 |
[20:34] | if I was a traveling man. | 如果我是在旅行的话 |
[20:35] | Oh, which you are not. | 但你不是 |
[20:37] | No, sir, not me. | 不是 先生 我不是 |
[20:38] | Seems like a firm decision made for good reasons. | 看起来决心很坚定 理由也很充分 |
[20:41] | I can respect that. A man gets out of prison, | 我尊重这一点 一个人出了监狱 |
[20:43] | he should concentrate above all on not going back. | 他应该尽一切努力不要回去 |
[20:45] | Oh, don’t worry about me. I got an eye for these things. | 别担心我 我看这种事很有一眼 |
[20:48] | Just the one, but I can see | 就一只眼 但我能看出来 |
[20:50] | that you’re not used to the fresh air, | 你对新鲜空气很不习惯 |
[20:52] | but I don’t see the joy of being out. | 但我没看到你出狱的喜悦 |
[20:55] | Also, you lost something vital in there, | 还有 你在里边失去了很重要的东西 |
[20:57] | not just time. | 不只是时间 |
[20:59] | What should I call you if I were so inclined? | 那么我应该怎么称呼你呢 |
[21:03] | Shadow Moon. | 影·穆恩 |
[21:04] | Oh, my boy, that is one outstandingly improbable name. | 我的孩子 这可真是个独特的名字 |
[21:07] | Shadow Moon. Moon Shadow. Goddamn hippie parents. | 影·穆恩 月亮的影子 该死的嬉皮父母 |
[21:11] | Hippie parent. | 嬉皮母亲 |
[21:12] | Mama had a big afro, huh? | 你妈妈有个大爆炸头吧 |
[21:14] | “Dancing Queen,” Hmm? | 喜欢听《舞会皇后》吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. She had the whole kit. | 是啊 她有全套的演出服 |
[21:18] | And if I was inclined, what might I call you? | 如果我想的话 要怎么称呼你呢 |
[21:23] | What’s today? | 今天星期几 |
[21:25] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[21:26] | Hmm. Today’s my day. | 那今天是我的日子 |
[21:31] | Let’s go with that, huh? | 就这么叫我如何 |
[21:33] | Thank you so much, darling. | 非常感谢你 亲爱的 |
[21:39] | Always good to meet a fellow traveler, Shadow– | 能遇见同路人总是让人欣喜的 影子 |
[21:42] | Oh. Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[21:44] | But when you were, what was your downfall? | 但当你曾是自由身时 你在哪里干活 |
[21:47] | Uh, casinos. | 赌场 |
[21:49] | Oh, bang-bang. Big time, huh? | 是干大活的啊 |
[21:52] | Yeah, and some small time. | 是啊 还有些小活 |
[21:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Better at the small than big. | 玩小活比大活顺 |
[22:05] | Ah, you got more talent than me. | 你比我有天赋多了 |
[22:06] | I got two. One is I can sleep anywhere, any time. | 我只有两个 一个是随时随地能睡着 |
[22:10] | The other one is that I usually end up getting what I want– | 另一个是 我总是能心想事成 |
[22:13] | on average, over time. | 一般来说 慢慢都会得到 |
[22:15] | It’s all about getting people to believe in you. | 基本就是让人信你 |
[22:18] | It’s not their cash, it’s their faith. | 不是他们的钱 而是他们的信仰 |
[22:22] | Well, take this plane, for example. | 就拿这个飞机来说 |
[22:23] | This 80-ton chub of metal, | 这80吨重的金属 |
[22:27] | seat cushions, and Bloody Mary mix | 弹性坐垫 还有混合血腥玛丽 |
[22:29] | has no right to be soaring through the sky, | 根本不应该在天上穿行 |
[22:31] | but along comes Newton explaining something | 但是来了个牛顿 说了些什么 |
[22:33] | about the air flow over the wing | 空气流动经过机翼 |
[22:35] | creating an uplift or some such shit, | 创造上升气流还是什么玩意 |
[22:37] | none of which makes a lick of sense, | 都是些鬼话 |
[22:39] | but you got 82 passengers back there | 但这里有82名乘客 |
[22:41] | who believe it so fiercely, | 都非常坚信着 |
[22:43] | the plane continues its journey safely. | 这飞机能安全的进行旅程 |
[22:46] | Now, what’s keeping us aloft? | 是什么让我们飞在天上的 |
[22:48] | Faith or Newton? | 信仰还是牛顿 |
[22:52] | Mm. They give you a free little shit kit in first class. | 他们头等舱会给你个小破包裹 |
[22:57] | You might not have known that. | 你可能还不知道 |
[23:00] | How are you fixed for work? | 你有工作了吗 |
[23:02] | Who needs work when you’re rich, huh? | 哪个有钱人需要工作 |
[23:04] | Well, I just happens to be in a hiring position. | 我正好想要雇个人 |
[23:07] | And I could be Mr. Wednesday with a shake of the hand. | 握个手我就能成为星期三先生 |
[23:11] | I mean, perfectly legal work, for the most part. | 我说的是完全合法的工作 大部分时间 |
[23:13] | Good money, open roads, no aggravation– | 赚钱挺多的 自由来去 没有麻烦 |
[23:16] | well, a little bit by and by, but, uh, you know, | 好吧 时不时的会有点 但你知道 |
[23:20] | I would have no hesitation hiring an ex-con. | 我会毫不犹豫地雇佣一个有前科的人 |
[23:23] | Don’t rush into this. Take your time, hmm? | 别着急决定 慢慢来吧 |
[23:25] | No, thank you, | 不了 谢谢你 |
[23:26] | but I already have a job waiting for me | 但是已经有个工作等着我了 |
[23:28] | – at my buddy’s gym. – No you don’t. | -是我兄弟的健身馆 -你可没有 |
[23:31] | I could use a fellow like you. | 我能用你这样的人 |
[23:33] | There’s always work for a big guy who’s smart enough to know | 作为一个足够聪明的大个子 总是有工作的 |
[23:36] | he’s better off letting people think he’s dumb. | 他会明白装傻的好处 |
[23:39] | Oh, and by the way, did I mention the bonuses? | 还有 我有提到过奖赏吗 |
[23:40] | Outstanding benefits. | 非常棒的奖金 |
[23:42] | I’ll even throw in a pension if you’d like, | 如果你想要 我可以给你提供养老金 |
[23:44] | and I can tell you what the fuck a pension is. | 而且我可以告诉你什么是养老金 |
[23:47] | Hell, by the end of your tenure, | 该死 等你到了退休时 |
[23:48] | you could be the next king of America. | 可能会成为美国之王呢 |
[23:50] | And I told you, I got a job. | 我跟你说了 我有工作 |
[23:52] | Ah, of course, of course. | 当然了 当然 |
[23:53] | Anyway, as a wise man once said, | 无论如何 就如一位智者说过的 |
[23:57] | a man gets out of prison, | 一个人出了监狱 |
[23:59] | he should be focused above all on not going back. | 他应该尽一切努力不要回去 |
[24:05] | Don’t rush into it. | 别着急 |
[25:28] | Believe. | 信仰 |
[25:31] | Sir? | 先生 |
[25:33] | Sir? | 先生 |
[25:40] | Oh, great. I slept through first class. | 真行 我这头等舱是睡过去的 |
[25:43] | Sorry we had to make an emergency landing. | 抱歉 我们被迫紧急降落了 |
[25:45] | Can’t blame us for the weather. | 天气问题不赖我们 |
[25:47] | I can get you on a flight tomorrow | 我可以让您上明天的航班 |
[25:49] | that’ll get you into Eagle Point by 6. | 您在六点之前能到鹰角镇 |
[25:51] | How many miles is it from here? | 那儿离这里有多少英里 |
[27:31] | I’ve only been on three other dates from the computer. | 我只在电脑上谈过三次恋爱 |
[27:35] | I-I don’t think I have the talent for it. | 我觉得我没有这方面的天赋 |
[27:42] | But meeting you… | 但是见到你 |
[27:44] | I’m glad my kids forced me into getting on that stupid thing. | 我很庆幸我的孩子们强迫我做了这些蠢事 |
[27:48] | You… like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[28:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:22] | I want to see you again. | 我想再见到你 |
[28:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:27] | I mean, w-we can wait and do it then. | 我们可以等等然后再做 |
[28:30] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[28:34] | Light that for me, would you? | 帮我点亮蜡烛 好吗 |
[29:05] | I’m not what I once was. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[29:09] | You’re perfect. | 你是完美的 |
[29:11] | You don’t think I’m spent? | 你不觉得我已经人老珠黄了吗 |
[29:14] | You’re the sexiest goddamn thing i’ve ever gotten to touch for free. | 你是我免费撩到的最性感的尤物 |
[29:30] | I’m so– | 我太… |
[29:32] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[29:35] | What man does? | 谁知道呢 |
[29:37] | Let me– | 我来… |
[29:46] | Don’t let go. Not yet. | 不要停 别停 |
[29:53] | Do something for me. | 为我做点什么 |
[29:56] | Worship me. | 崇拜我 |
[30:01] | Stay here… | 待在这里 |
[30:03] | with your words… | 用你的语言 |
[30:05] | with your body. | 用你的身体 |
[30:11] | Worship me. | 崇拜我 |
[30:13] | Pray to me like I’m your god. | 把我当做你的神 向我祈祷 |
[30:16] | Your goddess. | 你的女神 |
[30:20] | Don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[30:23] | Uh, you feel so good. | 你真是太棒了 |
[30:28] | I could keep fucking you forever. | 跟你做爱根本停不下来 |
[30:29] | Worship me. | 崇拜我 |
[30:31] | Say my name. | 说出我的名字 |
[30:32] | Bilquis. | 比奇丝 |
[30:33] | – Again! – Bilquis. | -再来 -比奇丝 |
[30:39] | Bilquisss. | 比奇丝 |
[30:45] | Beloved. | 我心爱的人 |
[30:47] | I worship your breasts and your eyes | 我崇拜你的乳房和眼睛 |
[30:50] | and your cunt, | 还有你的阴道 |
[30:52] | and I worship your thighs and your eyes | 我崇拜你的大腿 你的眼睛 |
[30:55] | and your cherry-red lips. | 还有你樱桃红色的嘴唇 |
[30:57] | Ohh, Daughter of the South. | 南方的女儿 |
[31:01] | Stone queen on a throne of honey. | 你是登上蜜糖王座的女王 |
[31:05] | Secret owner of all gold. | 是黄金宝藏的主人 |
[31:09] | I am yours, my beloved Bilquis. | 我属于你 我挚爱的比奇丝 |
[31:13] | Queens and concubines and maidens | 女王 嫔妃和少女 |
[31:16] | hide their faces in shame before you | 在你面前羞愧地遮住了脸 |
[31:18] | because you are the mother of all beauty. | 因为你才是所有美丽的源泉 |
[31:22] | Trees bow, and warriors fall. | 闭月羞花 倾国倾城 |
[31:25] | Give me your blessing. | 赐我你的祝福 |
[31:28] | I bow my head before you and worship you. | 我在你面前低下了头 崇拜你 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God, that’s incredible. | 我的天啊 这真的不可思议 |
[31:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:36] | Don’t stop, honey. | 别听 宝贝 |
[31:37] | Ohh. I offer you everything– | 我给你我的一切 |
[31:40] | my money, my blood, my life! | 我的财产 我的血液 我的生命 |
[31:43] | Please, I pray that you give me your gift, | 求你了 我祈求你赐予我礼物 |
[31:45] | your one pure gift | 你那最纯洁的礼物 |
[31:47] | that I might always be so, so– | 那个我一直都那么 |
[31:51] | Go on! Let go! | 继续 快 |
[31:53] | Give me everything. | 把一切都给我 |
[31:54] | All that I have! | 我的一切 |
[31:56] | Everything! | 所有 |
[31:58] | Gift me your body. | 把你的身体送给我 |
[32:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:42] | Hello, Kitty. What can I get you? | 你好 宝贝 你要点什么 |
[32:45] | Uh, what can I get for next to nothing? | 有什么特色的 |
[32:48] | Uh, Buffalo Burger’s great. | 水牛汉堡很好吃 |
[32:50] | Chili’s better. | 辣酱汤更棒 |
[32:51] | Both together will make a happy man. | 一起吃你会很开心的 |
[32:55] | Yeah. My wife makes a great chili. | 是啊 我妻子很会做辣酱汤 |
[32:57] | Well you ain’t ever had chili like this, kitty. | 你肯定没吃过这样的辣酱汤 |
[33:00] | I got the best chili in the state. | 我做的辣酱汤是整个州最好吃的 |
[33:04] | I can’t afford both and gas money. | 我吃了这两个就付不起油钱了 |
[33:05] | Oh, sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[33:07] | Just don’t make a mess, and stiff me on the tip. | 只要不乱花钱 少给我点小费 |
[33:10] | Permission granted. | 我同意了 |
[33:23] | Not that rushing into things can’t be a good thing. | 我们不能每天都优哉游哉的 |
[33:31] | Sex rushed into | 性致突然来了 |
[33:32] | tends to work out best for all involved. | 那最好大家都乐一乐 |
[33:35] | Marriages– oh, I grant, | 婚姻 我同意 |
[33:37] | they merit an extra moment’s consideration. | 应该再多加思考一下 |
[33:41] | Oh, apologies, amigo. | 抱歉兄弟 |
[33:43] | Insensitive of me to talk about marriage. | 我不应该讨论婚姻的 |
[33:45] | I am truly, deeply sorry about your wife. | 我对你的妻子表示深切的悼念 |
[33:50] | Nice obituary, though, I thought. | 我觉得讣告写得很棒 |
[33:54] | Okay, I said fuck off politely | 我想说有多远 |
[33:56] | as many ways as I’m gonna. | 你就给我乖乖地滚多远 |
[33:57] | Now I’m fixing to be direct. | 现在我只能说得直接一点了 |
[33:59] | Don’t you want to ask me about the job? | 你不想问我工作的事吗 |
[34:01] | I don’t want your fucking job. | 我不想要你的傻逼工作 |
[34:04] | Ask me about the job. | 问问我工作的事 |
[34:06] | I thought you’d want to reconsider | 鉴于你朋友罗比的处境 |
[34:08] | on account of your friend Robbie’s condition | 你又如此的伤心难过 |
[34:10] | and on account of you being broke. | 我以为你会重新考虑一下 |
[34:22] | What about his condition? | 他怎么了 |
[34:25] | The fuck do you know about Robbie? | 你知道罗比的什么消息 |
[34:28] | More than you, it seems. | 看起来比你知道的多 |
[34:30] | Robbie Burton is dead. Page 7. | 罗比·伯顿死了 在第七页 |
[34:50] | 两位鹰角镇居民在高速公路交通事故中丧生 27岁的劳拉·穆恩和39岁的罗比·伯顿驾驶着伯顿的车行驶在州际公路上 因突然变道导致后方车辆追尾而不幸身亡 | |
[35:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:08] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[35:11] | I don’t have a job. | 也没工作 |
[35:17] | But you know, I’m not gonna work for anyone | 但你要知道 我不会为 |
[35:19] | who’s got worse luck than me, so call. | 运气比我还差的人工作 下注吧 |
[35:22] | If I win, you work for me? | 如果我赢了 你就为我工作吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:30] | Heads. | 正面 |
[35:40] | Tails. I rigged the toss. | 反面 我抛硬币的时候作弊了 |
[35:44] | Rigged games are the easiest to beat. | 作弊的游戏最容易被打败了 |
[35:47] | It is always going to be tails | 永远都会是正面 |
[35:48] | because I don’t want to work for you. | 因为我不想为你工作 |
[35:51] | You’re a little creepy, | 你令我毛骨悚然 |
[35:53] | and you’re forward and familiar, | 很直接 对我的事很了解 |
[35:55] | and I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[35:58] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[36:00] | It’s not always going to be tails. | 不会总是反面的 |
[36:09] | We’ll negotiate the terms of your employment over a drink. | 我们一会喝酒的时候再商讨你的雇佣条款 |
[36:26] | Tails. Every fucking time. | 反面 每次都是 |
[36:31] | Coin tricks, is it? | 硬币戏法 对吧 |
[36:47] | You’re working for our man, then. | 你要为我们老大工作了 |
[36:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:52] | I’m a leprechaun. | 我是爱尔兰矮妖精 |
[36:53] | Okay, you’re a little tall for a leprechaun. | 作为一个矮妖精 你有点太高了 |
[36:56] | That’s a stereotype | 那是对我们的刻板印象 |
[36:58] | and represents a very narrow view of the world. | 代表着这个世界的狭隘观点 |
[37:02] | So what, you’re from Ireland? | 所以呢 你来自爱尔兰吗 |
[37:04] | I told you I’m a leprechaun. | 我说了我是爱尔兰矮妖精 |
[37:06] | We don’t come from Moscow, Russia. | 就不是来自俄罗斯莫斯科 |
[37:08] | Or Moscow, Idaho, for that matter. | 不是来自莫斯科 爱达荷之类的地方 |
[37:16] | How much has our man told you? | 我们老大告诉你多少了 |
[37:21] | No details. | 没具体说 |
[37:22] | Devil’s in the details. | 魔鬼都藏在细节之处 |
[37:24] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[37:27] | Who he really is? | 他的真正身份 |
[37:31] | Well, I never. Mad Sweeney as I live and breathe. | 我就从来不知道 真没想到会看到疯子斯维尼 |
[37:35] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[37:36] | Southern Comfort and Coke for you. | 你的桃酒加可乐 |
[37:38] | Jack Daniel’s for me. | 我的杰克丹尼威士忌 |
[37:39] | And these are for you, Shadow Moon. | 这些是你的 影·穆恩 |
[37:47] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[37:57] | Tastes like prison hooch, | 味道很像监狱里的私酿酒 |
[37:59] | brewed in a garbage bag with rotten fruit. | 在垃圾袋里用腐败的水果酿造的 |
[38:01] | But sweeter, smoother, stranger. | 但是更甜 更顺口 更奇特 |
[38:05] | It’s mead– honey wine. | 是蜂蜜酒 |
[38:07] | Drink of heroes, drink of the gods. | 英雄之酒 众神之酒 |
[38:09] | Tastes like a drunken diabetic’s piss. | 味道像糖尿病人喝醉酒撒的尿一样 |
[38:11] | It’s a tradition. It seals our bargain. | 这是种传统 开始我们的谈判 |
[38:15] | We don’t have a bargain. | 我们没有什么好谈的 |
[38:17] | Of course we do. I won the toss. | 当然有 抛硬币是我赢了 |
[38:18] | You work for me now. | 你现在为我工作了 |
[38:19] | You’re my aide-de-camp. My castellan. | 你就是我的副官 我的城主 |
[38:22] | Protect and serve. | 保卫 贡献 |
[38:24] | You drive where needs driving to. | 哪里需要你 你就去哪里 |
[38:26] | You take care of things generally on my behalf. | 你代表我总管所有事 |
[38:29] | And in an emergency, and in an emergency only, | 在紧急情况下 仅限紧急情况 |
[38:32] | you kick the asses of those whose asses require kicking. | 你可以把那些欠揍的人痛扁一顿 |
[38:35] | And in the unlikely event of my death, | 如果我不幸去世 虽然不太可能 |
[38:38] | you will hold my vigil. | 你要给我守灵 |
[38:40] | He’s hustling you. He’s a hustler. | 他在骗你 他是个骗子 |
[38:43] | Damn right I’m a hustler, swindler, cheater, and liar. | 骗子 欺诈者 撒谎精 随便你怎么叫 |
[38:47] | That’s why I need assistance. | 就因为这样我才需要助手 |
[38:52] | Fine. You’ve told me what you want, | 好吧 你已经说了你想要什么 |
[38:53] | but you want to know what I want? | 但你想知道我要什么吗 |
[38:55] | Of course I do. Name your price. | 当然想 你说吧 |
[38:58] | I just want to go to my wife’s funeral. | 我只是想去我妻子的葬礼 |
[39:01] | Okay? I just want to say goodbye. | 我只是想去跟她道别 |
[39:03] | Now after that, yeah, fine, I’ll work for you for $2,000 a week. | 完事后 我可以为你工作 周薪两千 |
[39:07] | You want me to hurt people? | 你想让我去伤害别人吗 |
[39:10] | Well, | 这么说吧 |
[39:11] | I’ll hurt people if they try and hurt you. | 如果他们想伤害你 我会去伤害他们 |
[39:14] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone for fun or profit. | 我不会因为找乐子或者有利可图而去伤害别人 |
[39:19] | I’ll work for you up to which point | 我会为你工作 |
[39:20] | you start to piss me off, | 直到你惹恼我的那天 |
[39:23] | and then I’m gone. | 我就走人 |
[39:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:28] | We have a compact. | 协议达成了 |
[39:29] | The second seals the deal, | 第二杯是为了达成协议 |
[39:31] | the third is the charm, and we’re done. | 逢三必有好事 然后我们就完事了 |
[39:54] | There. | 好了 |
[39:58] | You’re my man now. | 你现在是我的人了 |
[40:12] | It’ll be heads. | 是正面 |
[40:20] | Well, if it’s coin tricks we’re doing… | 如果是要玩硬币戏法 |
[40:23] | watch this. | 看好了 |
[40:53] | Now that’s a coin trick for you. | 这才是硬币戏法 |
[40:58] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:00] | With panache. | 靠动作华丽 |
[41:01] | So what, you loaded coins up your sleeves? | 怎么 你在袖子里藏了一堆硬币吗 |
[41:03] | Sounds like a lot of work to me. | 听起来挺麻烦的 |
[41:06] | It’s easier just to pluck them out of the air. | 从空气中直接拿更简单 |
[41:09] | Simplest trick in the world. | 世界上最简单的戏法 |
[41:11] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:12] | Tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[41:16] | I’ll fight you for it. | 跟我打一架我就告诉你 |
[41:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[41:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:31] | I’m not fighting you. | 我不会和你打架的 |
[41:40] | Real gold, if you’re wondering. | 真金的 如果你想知道的话 |
[41:43] | Win or lose, and you’re gonna lose. | 赢或者输 你会输的 |
[41:46] | It’s yours if you fight me. | 如果你和我打一架的话就是你的了 |
[41:48] | He said he doesn’t want to fight you. | 他说了他不想和你打架 |
[41:49] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[41:51] | Big fella like you. | 像你这样的大家伙 |
[41:53] | Who’d have thought you’d be a fucking coward? | 谁能想到你他妈是个怂包 |
[42:03] | Whiff of death on the page. | 闻到了死亡的气息 |
[42:07] | Laura Moon. | 劳拉·穆恩 |
[42:11] | Is– | 是… |
[42:13] | Is this your old lady’s obituary? | 是你老婆的讣告吗 |
[42:17] | She was a fine piece of– | 她真是个… |
[42:30] | Hey, everybody! | 各位 |
[42:32] | There’s gonna be a lesson learned! | 要上一课了啊 |
[42:35] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[43:14] | Atta boy. | 好样的 |
[43:15] | Now you’re fighting for the joy of it, | 现在你打架是为了其中的快感 |
[43:17] | for the sheer unholy fucking delight of it! | 为了这种纯粹的邪恶的快感 |
[43:42] | Can you feel the joy rising in your veins | 你能感受到血管中涌动的快感吗 |
[43:45] | like the sap in the springtime? | 像春天的树液一般迅速流动的活力 |
[43:53] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[44:06] | It ain’t over till I say it is. | 我说完才能完 |
[44:29] | You may have drank a lot. | 你可能喝多了 |
[44:31] | Let it come back to you. | 慢慢就回想起来了 |
[44:35] | So what do you know, huh? | 所以你知道些什么 |
[44:37] | I know I’m in pain. | 我知道我浑身疼 |
[44:40] | And I know I recently said yes to something stupid. | 我还知道我最近答应了蠢事 |
[44:43] | That may be true. | 也许还真是这样 |
[44:50] | Did he teach me that trick? | 他教我那个把戏了 |
[44:52] | You know, I believe he did. | 我觉得他教了 |
[44:54] | Don’t suppose you heard him. | 你没听到吗 |
[44:55] | No such luck. | 可惜没有 |
[44:59] | Where’s my car? | 我的车了 |
[45:00] | Oh, I dumped it. | 我把它丢掉了 |
[45:01] | Red’s not your color, and don’t get used to this. | 红色不适合你 也别习惯了这辆车 |
[45:04] | You’re going to be driving Betty here from now on. | 从今往后你要开的是贝蒂 |
[45:07] | I just thought you could use some sleep. | 我只是觉得你需要睡会 |
[45:09] | It’s not every day a man gets to bury his wife. | 埋葬妻子这种事并不是每天都会发生 |
[45:51] | I have preparations and communications to keep me busy enough, | 准备工作和沟通交流就够我忙了 |
[45:54] | after which I will entertain myself. | 之后我会自娱自乐的 |
[45:56] | Now I’ll tell you this once and once only ever. | 现在我只说一次 仅此一次 |
[46:02] | Take all the time you need. | 给你足够的时间去处理你的事 |
[46:15] | 圣莫尼加天主教堂 深切怀念劳拉·穆恩 | |
[47:20] | Hello, Shadow. | 你好 影子 |
[47:24] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[47:27] | Did you escape, or did they, uh, they let you out? | 你是越狱了 还是他们放你出来了 |
[47:29] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[47:31] | Well, | 好吧 |
[47:32] | not the reunion you were hoping for. | 不是你所期待的大团圆 |
[47:37] | Well, she looks pretty. | 她看起来挺漂亮 |
[47:39] | They did a hell of a job reconstructing her face and neck. | 他们为了复原她的脸和脖子可真下了功夫 |
[47:44] | I think that and the coffin just killed your savings. | 修复遗容和置办棺材把你的钱都花光了吧 |
[47:47] | All so you could have that nice open casket, | 所以打开的灵柩才如此美丽 |
[47:50] | get one last look at her pretty face. | 能看她漂亮的脸最后一眼 |
[47:52] | I’m sorry about Robbie, okay? | 罗比的事我也很遗憾 |
[47:54] | He was a really good friend, | 他是一个很好的朋友 |
[47:56] | and I know he loved you like crazy. | 我知道他像疯子一样爱着你 |
[47:58] | So did Laura. | 劳拉也是 |
[48:03] | Oh shit, Shadow. | 该死的 影子 |
[48:05] | No one told you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[48:08] | She died with my husband’s cock in her mouth. | 她死的时候嘴里还含着我丈夫的阴茎 |
[49:24] | What did you do, Laura? | 你都做了什么 劳拉 |
[49:28] | And what was it? | 那算什么 |
[49:28] | Was it a one-time thing the night before I got back? | 是在我回来之前的一夜情 |
[49:34] | Ah, that’s– | 还是… |
[49:35] | that’s a “We’re in this together” Thing. | 还是「我们在一起了」那种 |
[49:36] | W-Was it love? Because if you were going to leave, | 是爱情吗 因为如果你要离开 |
[49:38] | you could have just told me, okay? I could’ve taken it. | 你完全可以告诉我的 我能接受的了 |
[49:42] | You know, I had a surprise for you. | 我为你准备了惊喜 |
[49:45] | I read when I was in. | 我在里面的时候读书了 |
[49:48] | Mainly history. | 主要是历史方面的书 |
[49:51] | Six books a week for three years. | 三年来每周读六本书 |
[49:55] | 813 books. | 813本书 |
[49:59] | 8 and 13– Fibonacci numbers. | 8和13 斐波纳契数列 |
[50:02] | And I know that why? | 我为什么知道 |
[50:04] | Because four of them were about math. | 因为我读的书里有四本是有关于数学的 |
[50:05] | I like math. Who knew? | 我喜欢数学 谁知道呢 |
[50:12] | I just wanted to come back better than when I went in… | 我只是想出来的时候要比进去的时候要好 |
[50:16] | for you. | 为了你 |
[50:17] | I wanted to be a part of your history. | 我想成为你历史中的一部分 |
[50:26] | God damn it, Laura. | 该死 劳拉 |
[50:45] | Two funerals in a day– | 一天两场葬礼 |
[50:47] | husband and best friend. | 丈夫和最好的朋友 |
[50:49] | You skipped Robbie’s. That’s fair. | 你没参加罗比的葬礼 那没什么 |
[50:52] | – Audrey– – I was yelling at mine, too. | -奥黛丽 -我也骂我丈夫 |
[50:54] | It doesn’t do any good. | 但并没有什么好处 |
[50:55] | It’s just anger makes you feel like you can change the outcome. | 只是愤怒让你觉得能改变结果 |
[51:00] | But there’s no arguing with dead, no debate, | 但又不能和死人争吵 不能争论 |
[51:05] | because dead wins ten out of ten. | 因为死人百分之百会赢 |
[51:08] | So I pissed on him. | 所以我直接尿他坟上了 |
[51:10] | – How long were they– – Not sure. | -他们一起多久… -不确定 |
[51:13] | Long time, now that I put things together. | 很长一段时间了 现在我都想起来了 |
[51:17] | Late nights, daytime showers. | 深夜 白天洗澡 |
[51:20] | Dickless piece of shit. | 没种的混蛋 |
[51:22] | That’s not an epithet. That is a literal description. | 那不是什么修饰语 就是字面上所描述的意思 |
[51:26] | Severed at the root in the crash. | 在车祸中他的「根」断了 |
[51:29] | Coroner had the nerve to ask me what I wanted him to do with it. | 验尸官竟然还敢问我想让他怎么处理那玩意 |
[51:33] | I told him leave it where he found it. | 我告诉他就放到他找到它的地方 |
[51:37] | Relax. They didn’t bury Laura with it still in her mouth. | 放轻松 劳拉下葬时那玩意已经不在她嘴里了 |
[51:40] | I had them put it somewhere special. | 我让他们把它放到一个特别的地方了 |
[51:43] | Don’t listen to me, Shadow. | 别听我的 影子 |
[51:45] | I lost count on the Ativan. | 我都数不清我吃了多少劳拉西泮 |
[51:47] | I’m interrupting. You were saying your piece. | 我打断你了 你正说话呢 |
[51:50] | No, I’m not. People did enough talking today. | 并没有 今天人们说得够多了 |
[51:54] | I think someone might’ve actually said she’s in a better place. | 好像还有人说她去了一个更好的地方 |
[51:57] | She’s in Parkview Cemetery. | 她在帕克夫公墓 |
[51:59] | Target would be more interesting than here. | 塔吉特超市会比这里更有趣些 |
[52:02] | If there isn’t some kind of life after death, | 如果没有来世的话 |
[52:04] | I’m going to be so pissed. | 我会气疯的 |
[52:10] | Kicked fucking puppy. | 踢死你这条狗狗 |
[52:12] | I hated you guys as a couple | 我恨你们这种夫妻和睦的样子 |
[52:14] | because of this, the way that you looked at her. | 就因为这个 你看着她的样子 |
[52:17] | Robbie did his best to avoid looking at me. | 罗比为了不看我使出了浑身招数 |
[52:20] | Get used to the boot, puppy. | 适应被抛弃的生活吧 狗狗 |
[52:22] | There is no closure from the dead. | 从死人那儿是得不到了结的 |
[52:24] | Maybe, you know, three years from now, | 也许三年以后 |
[52:26] | some therapist will tell you, uh, to write her a letter | 某个治疗师会跟你说 给她写封信吧 |
[52:30] | saying everything you wish you could say to her | 把你想告诉她的话都说出来 |
[52:32] | and drop it in the ocean. | 然后把信丢到大海里 |
[52:34] | And maybe it’ll help. | 也许那样会有所帮助 |
[52:36] | It won’t help. | 没用的 |
[52:40] | I’m sorry for your loss, Shadow. | 我为你的遭遇感到难过 影子 |
[52:44] | I really am. | 我真的很难过 |
[52:46] | Anyone tell you that yet? | 有人跟你说过吗 |
[52:49] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[52:51] | Anyone even hug you? | 有人抱过你吗 |
[52:53] | Shit. Well, you just got out of prison. | 靠 你刚从监狱里出来 |
[52:55] | You haven’t been hugged in how long? | 你有多久没被抱过了 |
[52:58] | I read that’s a thing with ex-cons, | 我看书上说有前科的人都有这个毛病 |
[53:00] | forgetting what it’s like just to feel someone. | 忘了别人抚摸是种什么感觉 |
[53:13] | Oh, shit. You– You worked out in prison. | 你在里面还健身呢 |
[53:22] | I have a proposal for closure for us both. | 我有个提议 可以让咱们俩都了却心结 |
[53:25] | – Audrey– – No, no. Hear me out. This is a good one. | -奥黛丽 -不不 听我说 是个好事 |
[53:28] | Lex talionis. | 以牙还牙 |
[53:30] | An eye for an eye, blow job for a blow job, | 以眼还眼 一炮还一炮 |
[53:32] | right here where they can see us. | 就在这儿 让他们看着 |
[53:34] | I appreciate the offer, but– | 谢谢你的好意 但是 |
[53:35] | My husband and your wife– | 我丈夫和你妻子 |
[53:37] | my best friend– | 我最好的朋友 |
[53:40] | I want them to see it. | 我要让他们看着 |
[53:42] | I want Robbie to watch | 我要让罗比看着 |
[53:43] | while I take this gorgeous man’s cock in my mouth. | 看着我为这个极品男人开口侍奉 |
[53:47] | Pissing on him wasn’t enough. | 在他坟头撒尿还不够 |
[53:48] | I want you to come in my mouth, | 我要让你射到我嘴里 |
[53:50] | I’m going to spit it on his grave. | 我要吐到他坟头 |
[53:52] | Jesus, who knew I could be so angry? | 谁能想到我会这么愤怒 |
[53:55] | No, no, no, no. Stop. | 不不不 停下 |
[53:56] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[53:58] | You’re right. Fuck me already. | 你说得对 来操我吧 |
[54:01] | Oh. Don’t, Audrey. | 别这样 奥黛丽 |
[54:02] | Audrey, don’t. I can’t do this. | 奥黛丽 别这样 我不能这样 |
[54:03] | I am trying to get my dignity back here! | 我要挽回我的尊严 |
[54:05] | Look, hold on. | 等等 |
[54:07] | Wait. Audrey! | 等下 奥黛丽 |
[56:09] | Hello, Shadow. | 你好 影子 |
[56:16] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别惹我 |
[56:19] | Okay. I won’t. | 好 不会的 |
[56:26] | Uh, but if you could just drop me off | 但如果你能把我送到 |
[56:27] | – at the Motel America– – Hit him. | -美国汽车旅馆的话 -揍他 |
[56:38] | See, I said don’t fuck with me. | 我说了不要惹我 |
[56:39] | Now that, that was fucking with me. | 可你刚才 就是在惹我 |
[56:41] | Keep your answers short and to the point, | 简洁明确回答我的问题 |
[56:43] | or I will fucking kill you, or maybe I won’t. | 不然我会杀了你 或许也不会 |
[56:46] | Maybe I’ll just have The Children here | 也许我会让这孩子 |
[56:47] | break every bone in your fucking body. | 把你每寸骨头都打断 |
[56:49] | So don’t fuck with me. | 所以别惹我 |
[56:54] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[56:55] | You’re working for Wednesday. | 你在给星期三干活 |
[56:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:01] | – Smoke? – No, thank you. | -抽吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[57:19] | Well, it’s not tobacco, and it ain’t weed. | 这不是烟草 也不是大麻 |
[57:22] | Smells like an appliance fire. | 闻起来像是家用电器着火了 |
[57:24] | Synthetic toad skins. | 人造蟾蜍皮 |
[57:30] | What the fuck is Wednesday after? | 星期三想要什么东西 |
[57:31] | What’s he doing here? There’s got to be a plan. | 他在这儿干什么 肯定有预谋 |
[57:33] | What’s the game plan, man? | 他想怎么玩 兄弟 |
[57:35] | I started working for Mr. Wednesday this morning. | 我今天早上才开始给星期三先生干活 |
[57:37] | How auspicious. You must be special. | 真幸运 你一定非常特别 |
[57:38] | No, I’m just an errand boy. | 没有 我只是个跑腿的 |
[57:40] | Is that all? | 是吗 |
[57:44] | Wednesday is history. | 星期三已经是过去式了 |
[57:46] | Forgotten and… old. | 忘性大 年纪也大了 |
[57:50] | He should just let it happen. | 他应该顺其自然 |
[57:52] | We are the future, and we don’t give a fuck about him | 我们才是未来 而且我们已经不在乎 |
[57:54] | or anyone else like him anymore. | 他 或者像他那样的人了 |
[57:56] | They are consigned to the dumpster. | 他们是要被扔进垃圾桶的人 |
[57:58] | Now we have reprogrammed reality. | 现在我们改编了现实的程序 |
[58:01] | Language is a virus. | 语言是一种病毒 |
[58:02] | Religion, an operating system, | 宗教信仰是一种操作系统 |
[58:03] | and prayers are just so much fucking spam. | 祈祷词简直就是垃圾邮件 |
[58:07] | Okay, w-well, y-you’re saying all this like I’m supposed to know | 好吧 你说的好像我都该听懂一样 |
[58:10] | what the fuck you’re talking about. | 你到底在说什么 |
[58:11] | The dominant fucking paradigm, Shadow. | 支配万物的框架 影子 |
[58:13] | That is the only important thing. | 那才是唯一重要的东西 |
[58:15] | Oh, by the way, I was sorry to hear about your wife. | 顺便说一句 你妻子的事情我感到很遗憾 |
[58:17] | Tough break. | 很难熬吧 |
[58:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:22] | So I will ask again. | 那我再问一遍 |
[58:24] | What is it Wednesday is up to? | 星期三想要的东西是什么 |
[58:27] | We barely exchanged a dozen words. | 我们都没说过几句话 |
[58:28] | But you can let me out here | 但你可以放我走 |
[58:29] | and then I’ll walk the rest of the way. | 接下来的事我自己来就行 |
[58:31] | You’re saying that you don’t know? | 你是说你不知道吗 |
[58:32] | Telling you I don’t know. | 告诉你我不知道 |
[58:34] | Would you tell me even if you did? | 如果你知道了会告诉我吗 |
[58:35] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[58:36] | As you say, I work for Mr. Wednesday. | 像你说的 我给星期三先生干活 |
[58:40] | Well, then why the fuck am I wasting my time | 那我为什么要坐在这里 |
[58:43] | sitting here talking to you? | 跟你费这些口舌呢 |
[58:44] | You know, I was curious myself | 我特别好奇 |
[58:46] | how long you would go on sucking your own dick. | 你还要操你自己多久 |
[58:54] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[59:02] | We’re not just going to kill you, Shadow. | 我们不是要把你杀了这么简单 影子 |
[59:04] | We’re going to delete you. | 我们要把你删除 |
[59:07] | One click, and you are overwritten. | 轻轻一点 你就被覆盖了 |
[59:11] | Undelete– | 想再恢复 |
[59:12] | that is not an option. | 那是不可能的 |