Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

American Assassin(美国刺客)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on American Assassin(美国刺客)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:美国刺客
英文名称:American Assassin
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Here we are in beautiful Ibiza, Spain. 我们在美丽的西班牙伊比沙岛
[00:50] Beautiful sand. 美丽的沙滩
[00:52] Beautiful waves. 美妙的海浪
[00:56] My favorite shorts. 穿着我最喜欢的那条短裤
[00:59] And my favorite girl who is about to get… 还有我最爱的女人 她马上就要成为
[01:02] Oh, my God! 我的天
[01:03] Hey! 嘿
[01:05] – Come on, give it to me. – No! Stop! Come on! – 把那给我 – 别闹了
[01:06] – Mitch! – This is great! – 米奇 – 很好
[01:08] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[01:09] Oh. Oh, my God. That is so cute. 我的天 你真可爱
[01:13] Honey, this is like… 亲爱的 这
[01:14] Let me film for just a couple minutes. 让我拍一会嘛
[01:16] – It’s like we’re honeymooners. – Oh, my God! – 我们就像在度蜜月一样 – 我的天
[01:18] Honeymooners 度蜜月呢
[01:20] – “Honeymoon”? – Yeah. – 度蜜月?- 对啊
[01:22] We’re not married. 我们还没结婚呢
[01:32] Katrina Harper… 卡特丽娜·哈珀
[01:35] You’re my best friend in the whole world. 你是我最好的朋友
[01:39] Oh, my God. Babe, stop it. You’re gonna make me… 亲爱的 不要
[01:41] If you get emotional, you’re gonna kill me. 如果你哭了 对我来说简直就像世界末日一般
[01:43] I’m trying to get through this, babe. 我尽量忍着
[01:45] I love you, more than anything. 我爱你 你在我心里最重要
[01:50] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我么
[01:52] Oh, my God! 我的天
[01:55] – Yes! – Yeah? – 我愿意 – 是吗?
[01:56] Yes, Mitch Rapp. 我愿意 米奇·拉普
[01:58] I’ll marry you. 我愿意嫁给你
[02:01] Sorry, it’s hard one-handed. 抱歉 用一只手不太方便
[02:05] You like it? It was my mom’s ring. 喜欢么 这是我妈妈的戒指
[02:10] I love it. 我喜欢它
[02:12] I love you. 我喜欢你
[02:22] – I’m still… – Are you filming? Oh, my God! – 我一直 – 你在自拍吗 天啊
[02:24] Yeah, I’m still recording. I’m trying to get this. 是的 我在录像 我要把这些都录下来
[02:25] Come on, Mitch! 不要嘛
[02:27] This is why I was filming now. You see, now you get it. 就像把你这个样子录下来 现在懂了嘛
[02:30] Smile. 笑一个
[02:36] I’m gonna get drinks. 我去拿点喝的
[02:37] – Okay. – Yeah? – 好的 – 是吗?
[02:38] Don’t be too long. 别去太久
[02:39] I won’t, I won’t. 不会的
[02:40] I love you. 我爱你
[02:42] I love you. 我也爱你
[02:43] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[02:45] Engagement drinks in the water, people. 我们在水里订婚了 喝点东西庆祝一下
[02:52] Whoo-hoo! 哇哦
[02:53] Oh. Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢
[02:56] Very sweet, thanks. Babe, we’re getting applause. 很棒 亲爱的 有人给我们鼓掌
[03:01] I love you. 我爱你
[03:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:17] Hola. Como estas? 你好 你好
[03:18] What can I get you? 需要什么?
[03:19] Um, can I just get two drinks, please? 能不能给我来两杯
[03:22] Dos bebidas, if that’s right… 两杯 嗯
[03:24] Um, I just got engaged, so something special. 我刚刚订了婚
[03:25] It can be anything, though. 需要点特别的东西
[03:27] Oh, you lucky guy. 你真幸运
[03:31] Oh, can they be kinda strong too? Is that cool? 要烈一点的 行么
[03:34] Thank you, man. 谢了 伙计
[03:45] Oh, whoa. Maybe not that strong. 不用这么烈吧
[04:07] Katrina! 卡特丽娜
[04:23] Katrina! 卡特丽娜
[04:37] Katrina? 卡特丽娜
[04:40] Katrina! 卡特丽娜
[04:46] Mitch! 米奇
[04:48] Mitch! 米奇
[04:52] Mitch! 米奇
[04:53] Mitch! 米奇
[04:58] Katrina! 卡特丽娜
[05:57] 普罗维登斯 罗得岛 18个月后
[06:22] 兄弟 今晚怎么样了
[06:34] 准备去度假
[06:41] 点击加密链接下载
[06:53] We’re gonna fucking set your shit on fire, man! 把你们全部炸上天
[06:56] Fuckin’ burn, motherfucker, burn! 去死吧 你们这帮混蛋
[06:59] To our brothers across the globe… 致全世界的兄弟们
[07:01] Come join our fight against American imperialism. 来加入我们 对抗美帝国主义吧
[07:05] They will pay for the murder of our families, 让他们为 我们的亲人 我们的朋友
[07:07] our friends, and all children. 我们的孩子之死 付出代价
[07:17] Hold it, hold it, hold it. 等着 等着 等着
[07:21] 兄弟 你现在心里是怎么想的
[07:26] 我想让我的双手沾满异教徒的鲜血
[07:34] 你的按键已经被记录了 快点回复
[07:37] 谁在悲伤之年去世了
[07:41] 哈吉扎 和 阿布塔里卜
[07:47] 在登霄之行中 谁和先知在一起
[07:53] 大天使加百列
[08:19] All right, stop! Come on, man! 停下 住手
[08:26] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 哇 哇 哇
[08:27] Let him go, let him go. Let him go, let him go! 放开他 放开他
[08:29] Break it up. Let him go! 别打了 放开他
[08:32] What the fuck is your deal, man? 你到底想干什么 伙计
[08:34] That’s it. You’re done, Rapp. Get out. 快点 拉普 滚出去
[08:35] He keeps doing this shit. 他老是这样
[08:37] Get out! 滚出去
[08:41] Have a nice fucking day. 真是他妈美好的一天
[08:43] You were out of line. 你他妈真是个疯子
[08:45] Back to work. Keep moving. 继续训练 快点
[09:37] Get outta there! 快回来
[09:38] You’re gonna get yourself killed, you dumb-ass! 你会把自己害死的 你个蠢货
[09:39] What’s up with this guy? 这家伙怎么啦
[09:54] Fuck! 妈的
[10:18] Rapp, why I gotta tell you again? 拉普 还要我再跟你说一遍么
[10:20] Sorry, Mr. Nazir. I didn’t realize it was past 10:00. 抱歉 纳兹尔先生 我没注意到已经过10点了
[10:22] I’ll try to keep it down. 我尽量小点声
[10:23] Yeah, enough with the sports. 别再做运动了
[10:24] Copy that. All right. Thanks, Mr. Nazir. 知道了 好了 谢谢您 纳兹尔先生
[10:46] 海滩恐袭案嫌犯 阿德南·曼苏尔
[10:53] He’s up again. 他又上线了
[11:04] 你收到一条新信息 查看信息
[11:06] 你能来吗?
[11:11] 无论安拉在何处召唤我 我都能前往参战
[11:18] 的黎波里 利比亚
[12:48] Assalam-alaikum. 愿安拉赐你平安
[12:49] Walaikum-assalam. 祝你平安
[13:14] 要是我的话 我就不会选你了
[13:18] 但他们可不这么认为了
[13:20] 安拉指引着我们前进
[13:40] 先知妹妹的名字叫什么
[13:44] 胡扎法·宾特·哈里斯
[13:47] 你错了
[13:49] 那不是他的妹妹
[13:51] 她被尊为先知的妹妹
[13:55] 因为他们都吮吸过先知母亲的乳汁
[14:39] Why have you come? 你为什么来这
[14:45] To help Adnan al-Mansur achieve his people’s destiny. 帮助 阿德南·曼苏尔完成他的使命
[14:49] Inshallah. 真主保佑
[14:53] I wanted to look in your eyes. 我要你看着我的眼睛说
[14:56] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[14:58] I’m prepared to die a martyr. 我已经准备好成为殉道者了
[15:01] What can I do to earn your trust? 我要怎么样才能赢得你的信任
[15:43] No! 不
[15:50] Step away, now! 快让开
[15:56] Come on! 别打了
[15:58] The fuck off me! 放开我
[16:01] He’s dead, it’s over. 他已经死了 结束了
[16:03] Easy. Easy. Take it easy. 冷静 冷静
[16:07] Area’s secure. 本区域安全了
[16:11] You wanted to kill them all, and then go on killing. 你想杀了他们 过去把他们都杀了
[16:15] Pretty extreme, don’t you think? 是不是挺极端的
[16:17] No, I don’t think that’s extreme at all. 我觉得一点也不极端
[16:20] I think people like that deserve to die 他们这样的人
[16:21] in the worst ways you can imagine. 就得让他们死的很难看
[16:23] What do you remember about your parents’ death? 关于你父母的死 你还记得多少
[16:26] Car crash. 那是一场车祸
[16:28] I was in Massachusetts. 我当时在马萨诸塞州
[16:29] They were in Tunisia at the time. 他们在突尼斯
[16:31] I was 14. 当时14岁
[16:33] That’s what I remember. 我只记得这些
[16:34] You started having discipline problems. 你的行为举止方面有些问题
[16:37] Got yourself kicked out of three boarding schools. 曾被三个寄宿学校退学
[16:39] Yeah, yeah. I know. I wonder what that was about. 我知道 只是不知道为什么会这样
[16:44] Let’s talk about what happened after that day on the beach. 谈谈那个沙滩上发生的事
[16:47] Oh, Jesus Christ. Again? Are you kidding me? 我的天 又谈这个 你在逗我么?
[16:50] Yeah, again. 是的 又谈这个
[16:54] You gave up everything after that, didn’t you? 你在那之后是不是就自暴自弃了
[16:57] Your grad studies at Brown University. 你本科在布朗大学就读
[17:00] – I must have lost interest. – In everything? – 我失去了兴趣 – 对一切都失去了兴趣?
[17:05] No, not everything. 不 不是这样
[17:18] See you later, Dr. Frain. 再见 费雷恩博士
[17:22] See you tomorrow, same time? 明天 同一时间见面么
[17:28] I like the new look. 换个新面孔来见你
[17:32] Irene Kennedy, CIA Deputy Director 我是艾琳·肯尼迪 中情局
[17:35] in charge of Counter-terrorism. 反恐部副主任
[17:36] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[17:39] Any idea how long you been here? 你知道你在这呆了多久么
[17:43] 30 days. 30天
[17:45] Enough time for you to figure out a couple things. 够你想通一些事了
[17:47] Yeah, yeah. I’ve figured out a lot about myself. 是啊 关于我自己的事 我想通了不少
[17:51] It’s been a very reflective time. Thank you. 过的很充实 谢谢
[17:53] You wouldn’t have made it through the next 20 seconds there alive. 当时在现场你可能撑不过20秒
[17:57] I guess we’ll never know now, will we? 天知道呢 是吧
[17:59] You told Dr. Frain you thought you were gonna kill Mansur 你告诉费雷恩博士 说你要杀掉曼苏尔
[18:02] and wipe out his whole cell. 扫平他的老巢
[18:04] For starters. 这只是个开始
[18:07] Yeah. You had an even bigger agenda, didn’t you, Mitch? 米奇 你心里还打着更大的算盘吧
[18:10] What did you think, 你是怎么想的
[18:11] you were gonna jump from cell to cell taking out terrorists? 你想一个又一个扫平恐怖分子的据点?
[18:15] Righting the world’s wrongs? 消灭坏人?
[18:16] Got to Mansur, didn’t I? 我这不是搞定了曼苏尔么
[18:18] I mean, it’s more than you accomplished. 比你有能耐啊
[18:20] I’m gonna let you in on something. 我要跟你说一些事
[18:22] Our people here, they don’t know what to do with you. 我们这的人不知道要拿你怎么办
[18:25] A lot of them think we should just throw you in a supermax. 很多人就觉得把你扔进一个高级别监狱就行了
[18:29] Me? 至于我嘛
[18:30] I like your agenda, Mitch. 米奇 我对你的计划很感兴趣
[18:32] I can help you with it, if you throw in with us. 如果你加入我们 我可以帮你实现你的目标
[18:36] We can teach you how to play with the big boys. 我们甚至可以把你培养成专业的特工
[18:38] Yeah, let me stop you right there. 让我先打断你一下
[18:40] You don’t think I considered that 18 months ago? 您认为我18个月前没考虑过
[18:43] Joining the CIA? 加入中情局么
[18:45] I made the decision to pursue Mansur on my own 我觉得自己一个人行动干掉曼苏尔
[18:48] ’cause I knew I could get it done. 是因为我觉得我自己能办到
[18:50] What you need to understand is that I’m the only way. 你要明白 只有我才能帮你
[18:56] To get what you want. 达成你的目的
[18:57] Why the hell would I trust you? 为什么我要相信你
[19:00] Because I believe in you. 因为我相信你
[19:03] And I’m all you’ve got. 你只能指望我了
[19:08] What’s been confirmed is 已确认
[19:09] the enriched plutonium has been stolen 一个退役的俄国
[19:11] from a decommissioned Russian nuclear facility. 核设施里的浓缩铀遭窃
[19:14] If they get their hands on a nuclear trigger 如果他们找到一个核起爆器
[19:16] and a physicist to build it, 再找一个能造核弹的物理学家
[19:17] they’d be able to arm it and detonate it at any time. 他们就能装备核武器 引爆核弹
[19:22] Tom? 汤姆?
[19:32] He’s testing through the roof. 他的测试结果十分优秀
[19:34] Might be the best I’ve ever seen. 我从没见过这么厉害的
[19:36] We’ve had him under surveillance for six months. 我们监控了他6个月
[19:38] Martial arts, gun skills. 他的格斗术 枪法
[19:39] I’ve surveilled dozens of these vigilantes. 我以前监控过不少这种民间人员
[19:42] This one is different. 他很与众不同
[19:44] Yeah, well, I’ve gone over these, Irene. 艾琳 这些情况我都清楚
[19:46] He’s non-compliant, he’s oppositional. 他不服从命令 难以控制
[19:48] He got us into Mansur’s cell. 我们跟着他找到了曼苏尔的老巢
[19:50] That’s a hell of a lot more than we ever managed. 比我们强太多了
[19:52] All right, Orion is an elite unit, Irene. A secret unit. 猎户星是我们这的秘密精英特种部队
[19:55] Reports to you, me, and no one else. 只向你我二人报告 别无他人
[19:57] I don’t want to be responsible for that kind of mistake. 我不想为这人可能闹出的乱子负责
[20:00] Now, that’s Hurley talking. 你说话的语气和赫尔利一样啊
[20:02] Yeah, well, he’s called me twice about this. 他给我打了两次电话 就谈这个
[20:03] This kind of psych profile scares the hell out of him. 这样的人能把他吓坏
[20:06] As far as he’s concerned, 他估计会觉得
[20:08] you’re sending him a Section 8 with an ax to grind. 你给他派了个一心想复仇的疯子
[20:10] What happened to that kid on the beach, 在沙滩上发生的事
[20:12] it changed him. 改变了他的一生
[20:14] You can’t train that into someone. 你不能把它训练成某个人
[20:15] His psych profile is exactly what I’ve been looking for. 他现在的心理状况正是我梦寐以求的
[20:20] Polygraph? 做过测谎仪测试么
[20:22] Flying colors. 完美通过
[20:26] All right. Good luck with Hurley. 那就祝赫尔利好运吧
[20:30] Oh, Irene. 艾琳
[20:31] We’ll have fresh intel on the Russian 我们两个小时内会收到关于俄罗斯
[20:33] plutonium situation in two hours. 浓缩铀事件的情报
[20:35] Stay by your phone. 保持电话联系
[20:37] Yeah. 嗯
[20:38] 罗阿诺克峡谷 弗吉尼亚
[20:49] You can take the blindfold off. 你可以把眼罩摘下来了
[21:00] So, what do I need to know about this guy? 关于这家伙 有什么我要知道的?
[21:02] Stan Hurley. 你是说斯坦·赫尔利么
[21:03] He’s a warrior. 他是个勇士
[21:05] Ex-Navy SEAL. 前海豹突击队特种兵
[21:06] My daddy served with him in the Persian Gulf. 我父亲和他一起在波斯湾服役过
[21:28] Did you go through this program? 你负责这个项目么
[21:30] I went through a program. Not this one. 我负责A计划 不负责这个
[21:32] It’s not like becoming a spy or Special Ops, 这个计划不只是培养一个间谍
[21:34] none of those things. 或者特工那么简单
[21:37] Good. 知道了
[21:52] 米奇·拉普的心理报告
[21:57] So, what are your goals, Mitch? 米奇 你的目标是什么
[22:00] My goals? 我的目标?
[22:02] My goal is to have them lie awake at night, 我的目标就是如果他们知道我要来了
[22:04] knowing I’m coming for them. 会吓得睡不着觉
[22:36] I thought you were supposed to be on the patch. 你不抽烟了?
[22:41] – You saw those tests. – Yeah, I saw them. – 你看了他的测试结果么 – 看了
[22:43] He’s off the charts. 十分优秀
[22:46] I’ve seen off the charts before. 优秀的人我也见过
[22:48] And he’s got none of the bad habits 军队出身的人员可能会养成一些
[22:49] he’d have to unlearn if he had military training. 难以摆脱陋习 然而他就不必了
[22:52] Unlearn? 难以摆脱?
[22:54] Come on, Stan. 得了吧 斯坦
[22:55] You drop one of your Navy SEALs in an urban setting, 让你手下的那些海豹突击队进大城市里试试
[22:57] you can spot the boot camp on them a mile away. 周围的人能轻松发现他们是当兵的
[23:00] We’re not fighting the… 现在不是..
[23:01] Cold War? Yeah, I know. 不是冷战那时候了 我知道
[23:02] You keep telling me that, Miss Deputy Director. 副主任女士 你一直在提醒我这点
[23:05] Oh, wow. “Miss Deputy Director.” 我的天 你这么尊敬我了
[23:08] Your daddy would agree with me. 你父亲会支持我这么做的
[23:10] I’ll be checking in with you every 48 hours. 我每48小时联系你一次
[23:15] I’m on a plane to London in the morning. 我早上坐飞机去伦敦
[23:18] And go back on the patch, for God’s sake. 赶紧去抽几根吧
[23:24] Don’t prove me wrong. 别让我失望
[23:34] She ain’t coming back. 她不会回来了
[23:39] Hey. 嘿
[23:41] Eyes front and center. 看着我
[23:43] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:45] “Sorry”? Do I look like one of your college professors? 抱歉?你以为我是你的大学教授么
[23:47] You talk to me, you call me “sir,” son. 小子 你要称呼我为”长官”
[23:50] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[23:58] What the fuck you doing here? 你他妈的来这干什么呢
[24:00] Did you have some bad things happen to you, 是不是
[24:02] some shitty things happen to you? 有一些不幸的事发生在你身上
[24:04] Now you wanna kill those mean old terrorists. 你想把那些恐怖分子赶尽杀绝
[24:07] Go get some bad guys. 就是那些你口中所谓的”坏人”
[24:09] What makes you think you can make it through my selection process? 你凭什么认为你能通过我的选拔?
[24:12] Permission to speak, sir? 我能说话么 长官
[24:14] Sure, go ahead if you got something to say. 说吧 你想说什么就说什么
[24:15] Like this is all a big mistake and you wanna go home. 因为你来这 就是个错误
[24:16] You wanna go home? Good. 你想回家么
[24:18] Get the fuck out of here. I’ll drive you myself. 赶紧滚吧 要不然我帮你滚
[24:19] Not at all, sir. 不想 长官
[24:20] I was gonna suggest we maybe speed this whole thing up? 我觉得我们还是直入主题吧
[24:23] My guess is, if you and I go hand-to-hand, 让我参加你的选拔
[24:25] you could probably figure out inside of 20 seconds 你大概可以在20秒内便知道
[24:27] whether or not I have what it takes to make it through your selection process. 我能否通过你的选拔
[24:30] So, what do you think? 您觉得呢
[24:40] We got an empty cot, empty footlocker. 给你一张床 一个储物柜
[24:42] They’re both yours as long as you can last. 看你够不够格留在这里了
[24:46] Sounds good. 我觉得可以
[24:48] Follow me. 跟我来
[24:50] See you out there. 待会见
[24:52] Heard a lot about you, by the way. 顺便说一句 我听说了不少关于你的事
[24:53] Excited to see what you got. 想看看你有多大的能耐
[25:09] Kill me. 来杀我
[25:16] People think you can slice a man’s throat like this. 总有人以为这样就能要我的命
[25:19] That’s only in the movies. 只有拍电影才可能这么容易
[25:21] Right there. 就是这
[25:25] Do it. 用力压下去
[25:26] No noise. No mess. 无声 干脆
[25:35] Victor, you’re up. 维克多 你来
[25:50] What the fuck, man? 搞什么 伙计?
[25:51] Who grabs a fucking blade? 谁他妈带了把刀
[26:12] Come on, you fuckin’ pussy. Let’s go! 上啊 娘们 上啊
[26:22] You gotta have eyes in the back of your head. 应该注意到后面的情况
[26:28] You flinch, you die. 你犹豫一下 就死了
[26:33] Orion is about the mission. 猎户座计划的核心就是完成任务
[26:35] It ain’t about you. 能者就上
[26:41] You go down out there, you’re a ghost, you don’t exist. 你要是战死沙场 你就是个孤魂野鬼
[26:44] There’s nobody, nobody coming back for you. 没有人会回来救你的
[26:52] You’re about to be captured. 要是你被俘了
[26:59] Bye-bye. 那就再见
[27:05] 伊朗大使馆 伦敦
[27:07] We now know 15 kilos of plutonium-239 我们现在了解到 有15千克的钚-239
[27:11] went missing during the Russian breach. 在俄罗斯那边不翼而飞
[27:13] It’s enough to build a full-scale nuclear weapon. 足够造一个核武器了
[27:16] But that would likely require the resources of a nation-state. 但可能需要倾全国之力才能完成核武器的建造
[27:19] As Iranian Chief of General Staff, 作为伊朗参谋总长
[27:21] I share your concern. 我们对此事同样关切
[27:23] We have been monitoring the situation as you have. 我们同你们一样 都在关注事态发展
[27:26] I’m afraid we too are in the dark. 我们也不知道是什么情况
[27:28] For Iran, of course, 对伊朗来说
[27:30] a nuclear weapon is off the table. 建造核武器 是不可能的
[27:34] We have a treaty. 我们签订了条约的
[27:36] You have countrymen who are not too happy about that. 有一些伊朗人对这个条约不太满意
[27:39] We monitor your nuclear enrichment program pretty closely, 我们监控了你们的浓缩项目
[27:43] but black market plutonium-239 from Russia… 发现有人在俄罗斯黑市上购买了这些钚-239
[27:45] Would be difficult for inspectors to detect. 关于黑市的情况 高层无从得知
[27:49] Ms. Kennedy, yes? 您是肯尼迪女士 对吧?
[27:54] I assure you as Minister of Defense 作为伊朗国防部长 我向您保证
[27:56] that we in Iran recognize how much the spirit of comity 我们伊朗认识到 这会有损于
[28:02] between our nations would be compromised 我们两国之间的友谊
[28:05] if we were to acquire 如果我们通过
[28:07] weapons-grade plutonium from any source. 任何途径购买钚燃料
[28:09] Yes, it would. 的确如此
[28:12] Same goes for your clients outside Iran, 这话对伊朗境外的势力同样适用
[28:15] Hezbollah. Hamas. 真主党 哈马斯
[28:17] The Houthis. 胡塞武装
[28:18] Nuclear weapons are a danger in any hands, Director. 无论在谁的手中 核武器都是危险的
[28:23] Wasn’t that your pretext for your invasion 这不就是你们入侵
[28:25] of our neighbor to the west? 我们邻国的理由么
[28:26] One that cost 500,000 Iraqi lives 50万伊拉克人丧生
[28:29] and left a wake of destruction 留下一片废墟
[28:30] from which our region has never recovered. 整个地区至今动荡不安
[28:32] General Rostami, we came only to tell you what we know. 罗斯塔米将军 我们是掌握了确凿的情况才来这会面的
[28:38] Is that a threat? 你们这算是威胁我们么
[28:41] Of course not, Minister Behruz. 当然不是 布鲁斯部长
[28:44] Gentlemen, I very much appreciate you meeting with us. 各位先生 感谢参加这次会面
[28:47] Not at all. 客气了
[28:48] I only wish we could offer more insight. 很遗憾 不能给你们提供更多情报
[28:51] Thank you. 谢谢您的支持
[29:04] I don’t trust General Rostami. 我不相信那个罗斯塔米将军
[29:07] We need to keep this quiet. 我们要低调行事
[29:10] How ready is Orion? 猎户座计划进行的怎么样了
[29:13] I’ll check in with Hurley. 我去问问赫尔利
[29:18] Why is there no one on watch? 为什么好几个小时了都没人来
[29:21] You’re all dead. 你们死定了
[29:23] Yeah, yeah. I got it, I got it. 是啊 是啊 知道了
[29:27] You’re dead. 你死了
[29:30] What? 什么
[29:32] You wanna say something to me? Say it. Go on, say it. 你想说什么 快说啊
[29:37] You got 30 seconds! 给你们30秒收拾
[29:45] These are your targets. 这些是你们的目标
[29:48] Memorize them. 记住他们
[29:50] It’s your responsibility to be able to identify them. 你们要能辨认出他们来
[29:53] You shoot a combatant, you get a point. 杀掉一个武装人员 得一分
[29:56] You miss, you get a shock. 没击中的话 会受到一次电击
[29:58] You shoot a noncombatant, you get a bigger shock. 非战斗人员 会受到更强的电击
[30:01] Combatant shoots you… 如果武装人员击中了你
[30:04] Let’s just say you’re gonna feel it. 我就这么说吧 你那时候会感觉到的
[30:06] Ready? 准备好了吗
[30:10] Go. 开始
[30:51] What’s Hurley doing? 赫尔利在干什么
[30:54] He’s fucking with his head. 他脑子出问题了
[31:42] Fuck! 妈的
[31:43] Fucking AR bullshit. 这狗屁的模拟训练
[32:03] 华沙 波兰
[32:10] Shall we? 我们开始吧
[32:12] Okay. 好
[32:13] That’s clever. 挺不错的
[32:18] Raw plutonium. 钚原料
[32:20] Highly enriched, as promised. 之前商量好的 是浓缩的
[32:22] Let’s hope. 希望如此
[32:30] Wow, that’s a beautiful sound, gentlemen. 先生们 听到仪器发出响声真是太棒了
[32:33] May I? 那我就拿走了
[32:37] Okay. 嗯
[32:39] Wire the money. 快转账
[32:40] That, I can do. 马上就转
[32:44] This is a cell phone. 我就拿手机
[33:01] 把你的车开走 有一个重要官员要经过这里
[33:04] Okay. 好的
[33:05] 五分钟内就走
[33:10] 车里的是什么
[33:12] 纪念品
[33:13] 可能是紧急情况 请求增援
[33:15] 没什么情况
[33:18] 进来看看嘛
[33:52] It now appears that all seven victims were shot with a single weapon, 现在看来 7名死者死于同一把手枪下
[33:55] believed to be a Glock 29. 相信是一把格洛克29手枪
[33:57] Traces of weaponized plutonium were detected inside the van 车内发现了武器级钚的踪迹
[34:00] where the bodies of three Russians 同时还发现了三具俄罗斯人
[34:02] and two Warsaw police officers were found. 和两具波兰警察的尸体
[34:04] The Russian government has confirmed 俄罗斯政府已经确认
[34:06] that the chemical footprint of the plutonium in question 核燃料的化学指纹表明
[34:09] is a match to the plutonium that was stolen 这正是托博尔斯克
[34:11] from the decommissioned processing facility in Tobolsk. 废弃核设施内失窃的钚燃料
[34:14] Security footage is being analyzed by Polish police, 波兰警方正在和国际刑警组织合作
[34:17] now working in conjunction with Interpol, 分析监控录像
[34:20] to identify the shooter and his connection 试图确认枪手的身份 调查他与
[34:22] to the missing plutonium. 钚燃料失窃案之间有何联系
[34:23] The identity of the shooter remains unknown… 枪手的身份尚不得知
[34:58] Hi, excuse me. 你好 打扰一下
[35:00] How can I help you? Question. 有什么我能帮你的
[35:15] 目标 活动中
[35:49] May I help you? 需要我帮你么
[35:50] No, thanks. I’m okay. 不 谢谢
[36:13] – Ow! Ow! Ow! – Hey! Hey! Hey! – 喔 喔 喔 – 嘿 嘿 嘿
[36:14] Rapp! God damn it! 拉普 妈的
[36:16] You have to stay under control. 你要控制住自己
[36:17] Dickhead! 妈的
[36:18] Asshole doesn’t know when to quit. 这家伙不知道什么时候住手
[36:19] – You’re kidding me, right? – I just saved your ass. 你在逗我么 我刚刚救了你
[36:21] You’ve gotta know when the mission’s been accomplished, Rapp. 拉普 你要知道什么时候该停手
[36:23] – Sir, he’s a fucking… – Which he did. – 长官 这家伙.. – 听着
[36:25] Never assume your target is the only target. 别以为你只有眼前这一个目标
[36:28] The enemy dresses like a deer and he kills like a lion. 敌人可能看起来没什么威胁 但实际上心狠手辣
[36:30] And that’s what we gotta do. 我们也要像他们一样心狠手辣
[36:34] We just gotta do it better. 希望你能表现更出色
[36:38] All right. 好了
[36:39] You’re an asshole. 你这混蛋
[36:58] We got a problem. 出事了
[37:00] Six weeks ago, there was a breach 六周前 有人闯入
[37:01] at a decommissioned Russian plutonium facility. 俄罗斯的一个废弃钚燃料设施
[37:05] I’m aware. 我听说了
[37:06] What you don’t know is 15 kilos of plutonium went missing. 但是你不知道 有15千克的钚燃料失窃了
[37:09] Weapons-grade. 还是武器级的
[37:11] That’s a shit-ton of plutonium. 这么多
[37:13] And it just changed hands. 就这么落入他人之手
[37:18] I wanna show you something. 我想给你看点东西
[37:21] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[37:24] Does that face bong a gong for you? 你应该认识这张脸吧
[37:27] Or is it just me? 还是只有我一个觉得这人很熟悉
[37:34] It can’t be him. 不可能是他
[37:36] Our drones took him out after the embassy bombing at Bamako. 在巴马科大使馆爆炸后 无人机又确认了一次
[37:38] We never got a positive ID. 我们无法完全确定尸体身份
[37:40] That’s our mad dog out there. 那是我们这的叛逃特工
[37:46] All right. Let’s say it’s him. 那行 我们先假设是他
[37:49] It’s him, Irene. 艾琳 就是他
[37:50] This gives us a chance to kill two birds with one stone. 现在有一个一石二鸟的机会
[37:55] Hamdi Sharif. 哈姆迪·沙里夫
[37:57] He’s an arms dealer working out of Turkey. 他是一个武器贩子 目前在土耳其
[38:00] Four days ago, he purchased a Russian-designed nuclear trigger. 四周前他买了一个俄罗斯设计的核装置起爆器
[38:03] And he’s gonna be selling it. 他肯定打算把这玩意转手
[38:05] Sharif’s got the honey. 沙里夫手上有诱饵
[38:06] Now we just wait for the bee. 我们只需等待猎物上钩
[38:08] We go in, we fuck up their deal. 我们派人破坏他们的交易
[38:14] And we take ’em both out. 把他们都干掉
[38:19] You’re going to Istanbul. 你去伊斯坦布尔
[38:21] We have an agent in place. 我们那边有特工接应
[38:22] She’ll meet you at the airport. 她会在机场接你
[38:24] All right. 明白
[38:25] Annika Ogden. We’ve had her on the ground over there 安妮卡·奥格登 她在那
[38:28] for five years. 潜伏5年了
[38:30] I want Rapp on the team. 让拉普参与这次行动
[38:32] Really? 你没开玩笑吧
[38:33] He’s ready, Stan. 斯坦 他已经准备好了吧
[38:35] Actually, Irene, he’s not ready. 艾琳 我觉得他目前还没准备好
[38:39] But he will be. 但我会让他准备好的
[38:46] You wanted to see me, sir? 长官 找我有事么
[38:48] Yeah. Shut the door. 对 把门关上
[38:52] We’re shipping out. 我们有任务了
[38:54] Set those down there. 把东西放桌上
[38:58] You like movies? 你喜欢看电影么
[39:00] Sure. 喜欢
[39:03] I got something for you. 我想给你看点东西
[39:05] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是什么鬼
[39:06] Yeah, I thought so. 我也觉得挺操蛋呢
[39:07] – You thought so? – Yeah. – 你说什么 – 是啊
[39:10] Why are you even alive, Rapp? 你为什么大难不死呢 拉普
[39:14] You ever asked yourself that? 你有没有问过自己这个问题
[39:17] Why you? You know, of all those people? 为什么是你 而不是这些人
[39:20] You’re special, I guess. 我觉得 肯定是因为你很特别
[39:22] Oh, my God! 我的天
[39:25] You want me to turn it up? 需要我调高音量么
[39:26] – I’ll marry you! – Take it! – 我愿意嫁给你 – 拿着吧
[39:28] You’re a fucking coward, you know that? Turn that shit off. 你这混蛋 把视频关上
[39:31] What do you think? It’s my mom’s ring. 这是我妈妈的戒指 你觉得怎么样
[39:33] You gonna turn it off? 关掉
[39:35] Katrina! 卡特丽娜
[39:40] Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? 我是不是应该为你感到遗憾
[39:44] I don’t. 不必
[39:58] You made a big mistake. 你犯了大错
[39:59] You let emotion cloud your judgment. 你让情绪影响到了你的判断力
[40:03] Never, ever let it get personal. 永远不要 受制于自己的情绪
[40:07] You understand? 明白了么
[40:23] Yeah, I got it. 我明白了
[40:25] Be ready to go by 5:00. 准备好 早上5点出发
[40:28] See you at 4:30. 我们4点半见面
[40:33] 伊斯坦布尔 土耳其
[40:38] You know what you’re gonna do here? 我知道我们来这干什么吗
[40:39] – No, sir. – Correct. You don’t. – 不知道 长官 – 嗯
[40:41] So keep your eyes open and your mouth shut. 多观察 少说话
[40:43] And wait for my orders. 听我命令
[41:15] Hamdi Sharif, a real-estate mogul/arms dealer. 哈姆迪·沙里夫 房地产大亨 武器贩子
[41:19] He’s like Santa Claus for terrorists. 养活了不少恐怖分子
[41:22] Scumbag. 一个人渣
[41:24] Spare me your junior-year-abroad moral opinion, would you, Rapp? 小子 省省你那些幼稚的看法吧
[41:27] Not really an opinion, sir. Sharif’s a piece of shit. 长官 这不只是我的个人看法而已 他就是个人渣
[41:30] It’s not a crusade. 我们这不是圣战
[41:31] This mission is practical. Don’t make it… 任务以实用为重 不要受制于
[41:33] Personal? 个人情绪?
[41:34] – Exactly. – Yes, sir. – 没错 – 明白 长官
[41:37] Victor, you’re with me. 维克多 你跟我一起
[41:38] Rapp, you and Annika are eyes on. 拉普和安妮卡 你们注意观察情况
[41:43] Sharif has a routine. 沙里夫日常生活很规律
[41:44] Let’s see if anything breaks his pattern. 看看他最近有什么异常
[41:45] – Got it? – Yes, sir. – 明白了么 – 是 长官
[41:47] All right, we got 48 hours. 我们有48小时完成任务
[41:50] Quick, clean. No footprint. 要做的干净利索 不留痕迹
[41:52] This town’s ready to blow as it is. 这里的各股势力也是错综复杂的
[42:38] Where the hell are you going? 你要去哪
[42:51] 抱歉
[42:58] 解密进行中
[43:03] That was fucking reckless, Rapp. – 这他妈太冒进了
[43:05] I took the initiative, sir. 长官 我这是主动出击
[43:06] – He could’ve been made. – Well, I wasn’t. – 可能会搞砸的 – 但我完成了
[43:09] Here we go. 结果出来了
[43:11] 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. 明天上午11点
[43:13] A meeting at a restaurant on Akbiyik Street. 同他的情妇见面之前
[43:15] That’s right before Sharif goes to see his mistress. 他会去阿克比克街的餐馆
[43:18] That breaks his pattern. 这不符合他平时的模式
[43:19] I’ll tell you what’ll break his pattern. 我要告诉你什么是异常
[43:21] When that fucking assistant tells his boss 当他的助理告诉他手机丢了
[43:22] he lost his goddamn phone. 那就糟糕了
[43:24] He won’t. 他不会说的
[43:26] He’s too afraid of Sharif to let him know he screwed up. 他太怕沙里夫了 不敢告诉沙里夫自己搞砸了
[43:29] All right. We go tomorrow. 那行 我们明天行动
[43:31] What’s the mission, sir? 任务目标是?
[43:32] Eliminate the target. Eliminate the recipient. 干掉买家 干掉卖家
[43:34] Obtain the package. 带走货物
[43:35] And what’s the package? 货物是什么
[43:37] We’ll know it when we see it. 到时候就知道了
[43:39] You’re lead. 你打头阵
[43:41] You’re backup. 你做后援
[43:45] 我们在街对面监视现场情况
[43:48] 我们俩扮演一对情侣
[44:12] 你们俩结婚多久了
[44:16] He thinks we’re married. 他以为我们已经结婚了
[44:25] Don’t think too much. 别想太多
[44:27] You’ll lose your nerve. 你会紧张过头的
[44:29] No, I don’t think so. 我觉得不会
[44:33] It’ll be your first time. 这是你第一次参加任务么
[44:35] Yeah, not in my mind. 在我的脑海中 我已经参加了很多次任务了
[44:58] Lead, your friend’s arriving now. 老大 目标来了
[45:01] Copy. 收到
[45:11] And he brought a shitload of military protection. 真他妈的是军队级别的保护啊
[45:21] I’ll take care of the MPs. 我来搞定他们
[45:31] Oh, come on, now, honey. Don’t be mad. 亲爱的 别发火嘛
[45:33] No, no, no. 不不不
[45:35] I had a few. Yeah, I did. 我还有点事 真的
[45:36] I’ll make it up to you when I get home. 我回家后会给你补上的
[45:37] You know that. 你懂的
[45:45] 贝勒贝伊宫附近发现汽车炸弹
[45:51] Call it in. Call it in, or I’ll cut your fucking throat. 把这条消息汇报上去 要不然我就割破你的喉咙
[46:23] Lead, you’re a go. 开始行动
[46:25] Survey 2, get in place. 二号 进入指定位置
[46:28] – Be careful in there. – I got it. – 小心点 – 我知道的
[46:30] Pardon. 抱歉
[47:11] 起爆器在轿车里
[47:57] Target’s gone. Target’s gone. 目标逃走了 目标逃走了
[48:00] Get back! 快走
[48:02] Lead? 1号呢
[48:04] Dead. 已死亡
[48:07] Mission terminated. 任务结束
[48:08] Exfil to secure location. Confirm. 撤到安全地点 已确认
[48:11] Survey 2, you better let me hear you fucking confirm. 二号 快点他妈的确认执行命令
[48:15] God damn it, this is a fucking mess. We’re out of here. 妈的 乱成一团了 我们撤
[48:25] 开车 开车
[48:36] 跟着你们的老大
[48:38] 别杀我 我是他的助手
[48:42] 别杀我
[48:44] 快开车
[48:47] 他住这的五楼
[48:50] 他做的事我也不喜欢
[48:58] 别杀我
[49:00] Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you. 别担心 我不会杀你的
[49:03] I’m gonna hurt your boss. 我的目标是你的老板
[49:06] 起爆器现在在美国人手上
[49:09] 我搞定了我的任务 你搞定你的
[49:48] Shit. 见鬼
[49:58] Hurry up! 动作快点
[50:08] Come on, come on, come on. 快滚开
[50:20] Come on. 快滚开
[52:17] No, please. 求求你
[52:19] Please, don’t. Don’t. 求求你 别杀我 别
[52:24] No. 不
[52:33] 中情局安全屋 罗马尼亚
[52:40] You disobeyed a direct order. 你违背了我的命令
[52:42] No, I made a decision to pursue the target, and I completed the mission. 不 我决定追踪目标 完成任务
[52:45] And, sir, isn’t that what I’m here to do? Isn’t that my job? 我来这就是为了完成任务
[52:47] Your fucking job is to do what I fucking tell you to do! 我他妈的要你干什么 你就干什么
[52:50] What, you prefer I leave him alive, then, let him go? That piece of shit? 那就是说 你更倾向于让我离开那 放那人渣一马咯
[52:57] Stan? 斯坦
[52:59] Good, you’re here. I wanna show you something. 太好了 你来了 我想给你看点东西
[53:01] Wait here. 在那等着
[53:05] Look at that. That’s the kind of bullshit that could shut us down. 你看 这么下去这家伙会搞砸的
[53:09] Kid can’t even follow a fucking order. 这小子不会遵守命令
[53:11] Victor got made. Rapp didn’t. 维克托没办到的事 拉普办到了
[53:13] Why does this kid give you such a fucking hard-on? 他妈的 你为什么这么看好这个小子
[53:15] Don’t talk to me like that! I’m your superior. 别他妈的跟我这么说话 我是你的上级
[53:17] My superior, Irene? 我的上级?艾琳
[53:18] Your superior, God damn it. 正是你的上级 妈的
[53:21] Do you have any idea how long I spent looking 你知不知道 我花了多久才找到
[53:23] for someone with that kid’s talent and balls? 这么有才 这么有胆识的小伙子
[53:26] Rapp stays. 让拉普留下
[53:27] You’re giving me an order? 这是命令么
[53:29] That’s an affirmative. 没错
[53:32] Can you give us a minute? 让我跟他单独谈会
[53:37] Look at this. 看看这个
[53:40] The trigger must have been in that car. 起爆器肯定在那辆车上
[53:46] Look at him. 看看
[53:48] Lookin’ at me. 就是他
[53:51] Everything he did there, 这家伙干出来的好事
[53:53] I taught him how to do it. 都是我教出来的
[53:54] Stan. 斯坦
[53:56] I should’ve left him in the Navy. 我真不应该把他从海军里招过来
[53:58] I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch. 我要亲手杀了他
[53:59] Stan, listen to me. 斯坦 听我说
[54:01] The only thing that matters now is that 重要的是
[54:02] fucking lunatic has everything he needs to build a nuclear weapon. 这个疯子已经拿到了制取核武器的全部原料
[54:07] He’s got a trigger. Now he needs to buy a physicist. 他拿到了起爆器 现在要买通一个物理学家
[54:10] We just have to figure out where they’re gonna build this thing. 你现在要搞清楚 他们要在哪造核武器
[54:14] Ben. 本
[54:17] That computer our boy Rapp lifted from Sharif’s house, 拉普从沙里夫家拿到的那台笔记本电脑
[54:20] there’s evidence of a $2 million transfer to a bank account in Rome. 显示 有一笔两百万美元的款项
[54:23] Cash prepped for withdrawal. 打到了一家罗马银行的账户上 等待支取
[54:25] Rome. 那去罗马
[54:29] 考维尔建筑工地 罗马市附近
[55:49] Your money. 这是你的钱
[55:51] I’ve been reading up, Minister. 部长 我最近读了一些东西
[55:54] You Iranians probably all learn this growing up, 你们伊朗人可能从小时候起就知道了
[55:58] or at least you did before you signed that treaty. 签订禁核条约前心里就有数了
[56:01] But me, I had no idea about these fun facts. 我没想到还有这么些有趣的情况
[56:06] Yeah, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 要是你的话我就不会进去
[56:10] Inside three miles, apparently you just vaporize. 起爆点三英里半径内的人都会蒸发掉
[56:14] Some folks don’t. 有一些幸免于难
[56:16] They get all black and charred, 他们的皮肤会被烤黑 烧焦
[56:18] and dense as lead, and no one knows why. 扭曲成一团 没人知道为什么会成这个样子
[56:22] Inside five miles, everything is sucked into a void, 五英里半径内 热浪席卷一切
[56:26] hotter than the core of the sun. 温度比太阳中心还高
[56:31] How about that? 你们觉得怎么样
[56:34] 剩下的钱在哪
[56:36] You’ll get the rest of your money when the job’s done. 搞定了这个再给你们剩下的钱
[56:42] Where is my physicist? 我派来的物理学家呢
[56:44] He’ll pick up his money, then we’ll pick him up. 他拿到钱后 我们把他接过来
[56:46] 他住在罗马的一家酒店
[56:49] We’ll need an extra day to configure the weapon, then it’s all yours. 我们会在一天内完成武器的组装
[56:52] Kill as many Jews as you want. 你们想杀掉多少犹太人就杀多少
[56:58] Do you practice Salah, brother? 为我们的胜利祈祷吧 兄弟
[57:01] I receive my payment, complete the project. 我收到款项 完成任务
[57:06] That’s my practice, brother. 我就是干这个的 兄弟
[57:08] Very well. 很好
[57:25] 纳沃纳广场 罗马
[57:37] 核科学家监控名单
[57:42] Who was that guy? 伊斯坦布尔的
[57:44] In Istanbul. 那家伙是谁
[57:48] It seemed like he was a step ahead of us. 他似乎总是先我们一步
[57:53] Hey, you gonna fill me in here or what? 嘿 你打不打算告诉我
[57:55] There’s some bad people planning on doing some bad things, 有些坏人作恶
[57:58] and it’s our job to stop them. 我们要阻止他们
[58:02] You still haven’t said anything about Victor. 关于维克多 你好像没说什么
[58:04] Victor’s gone. Victor doesn’t exist. 维克多消失了 维克多不存在了
[58:12] What is it you think we do here, Rapp? 拉普 你觉得我们在这里是干什么的
[58:18] I think we kill people who need to be killed. 我们干掉那些该死的家伙
[58:20] And who do you trust to tell you? 那谁来告诉你应该干掉谁呢
[58:21] I follow orders. 遵守命令就行了
[58:22] No, you follow orders when they suit you. 你想执行命令的时候 才执行命令
[58:24] This whole thing is pretty much 你加入我们
[58:25] just a means to an end for you, isn’t it? 只是实现自己目标的一种手段
[58:28] A lot’s happened in my life, sir. 长官 我经历了很多事
[58:30] – Really? Huh. – Yeah. – 是么 – 是啊
[58:32] So you think you were sent here 所以你觉得 我们派你到这来
[58:33] as an outlet for your self-pity, 是为了给你人生中的遗憾
[58:36] and your anger, and all your guilt. Right? 愤怒 愧疚 找个发泄口?
[58:40] Patriotism exists 爱国主义之所以还存在
[58:42] because people like you and people like me need a higher cause. 是因为有你我这样的人为崇高的事业而奋斗
[58:46] Something bigger than us. 为了比我们俩更重要的目标而奋斗
[58:49] That stink coming outta you 你脑子里
[58:51] you like to call “revenge,” the rest of us call “shit.” 你认为是”复仇”的玩意 就是狗屁
[58:54] And as soon as it starts to feel good, 如果你沉浸于其中
[58:55] that’s when you stop being a professional. 你就不再是一位合格的特工
[58:57] And then what are you? 那时候的你一文不值
[59:05] Tell us something good, darling. 来说点好消息吧
[59:07] We’re in their system. 我们入侵了他们的系统
[59:11] The moment that transfer from Sharif’s account is picked up, 一有人把钱从沙里夫的账上取走
[59:15] we’ll know it. 我们就能马上收到消息
[59:17] Boy, you just smile, and the Red Sea parts. 你的笑容像红海一样美
[59:21] Works in the Med, too. 地中海也很美啊
[59:23] I’ll bet it does. 你太美艳了
[59:39] Cash withdrawal from Sharif’s account. $2 million, U.S. 有人把沙里夫账户里的钱取出来了 两百万美元
[59:59] 扫描中
[1:00:00] 未找到匹配项
[1:00:15] 已匹配
[1:00:22] There’s our physicist. Let’s go. 发现那个物理学家了 我们走
[1:01:13] Welcome to the Boscolo and enjoy your stay. 欢迎来到博斯科洛大酒店 祝您入住愉快
[1:01:15] – Thank you very much. – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢
[1:01:25] He’s in 1448. 他住1448间
[1:01:28] And we’re next door. 我们住他隔壁
[1:01:59] Code in. 密码
[1:02:00] Victor-Charlie 1109. 维克多-查理 1109
[1:02:02] Confirmed. 已确认
[1:02:03] Suite 1448. We’re in 1449, right next door. 目标住1448房 我们住隔壁1449房
[1:02:07] All right. We’ll grab the physicist, 抓住那个物理学家
[1:02:09] and we’ll take out whosever coming for him. 把他带出来 我去接应你们
[1:02:11] Signal every 15 minutes. 每15分钟给我打一次信号
[1:02:54] Hey. 嘿
[1:03:06] I know what happened to you. 我听说了你的遭遇
[1:03:09] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:03:17] I understand you. 我很能理解你
[1:03:20] More than you know. 比你认为的更甚
[1:03:32] I know what it’s like to lose people you love. 我知道失去我们所爱的人是多么的心痛
[1:03:42] We’re gonna get these fuckers. 我们要把这些坏蛋绳之以法
[1:03:57] Fuck! 妈的
[1:04:02] Where the hell are you? 你们他妈的在哪呢
[1:04:24] Hurley… 赫尔利
[1:04:26] Where is he? 在哪里
[1:04:29] I don’t know what you’re talking… 我不知道你在说什么
[1:04:47] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:04:49] He outside? 在外面
[1:05:37] Please, no. 求你了 不
[1:05:41] Please. 求你了
[1:05:45] Hurley, what the fuck? 赫尔利 怎么一回事情?
[1:05:46] I thought you were eyes on, why didn’t you spot ’em? 你不是在盯梢么 怎么没发现他们
[1:05:48] They were already in the damn hotel. 他们比我们早到宾馆
[1:05:50] Local mafia’s working with ’em. 当地的黑手党在与他们合作
[1:06:02] I’ll tell Kennedy we have the physicist. 我会联系肯尼迪副主任 我们已经抓到物理学家了
[1:06:08] What the hell just happened out there, huh? 刚才那边是什么情况
[1:06:10] That’s twice now this guy’s blown up our entire op. 那家伙把我们的行动搞砸了两次
[1:06:12] What’s the target? Huh? What’s the target? 目标是什么 目标是什么
[1:06:15] – I don’t know, mister. – Yeah, you do. – 我不知道 先生 – 是的 你知道
[1:06:17] Huh? 啊?
[1:06:18] Do you think I’m stupid? 你以为我看不出来么
[1:06:19] He’s an American. He said your name. 他是个美国人 他认识你
[1:06:21] Did you train this guy? 是你训练了他?
[1:06:23] – You like to smoke? – Oh, Jesus Christ! – 你喜欢抽烟么 – 我的天
[1:06:26] – Are you a smoker? – I don’t… – 你抽烟么 – 不抽
[1:06:28] – Wait! – Bad habit. – 等等 – 这习惯可不太妙啊
[1:06:29] Wait, stop! Wait, wait! I know something. 慢着 住手 慢着 我说我说
[1:06:32] – What do you know? – I know something. – 什么 – 我说我说
[1:06:33] There is a man… There is a man they call Ghost. 他们称那个家伙为”幽灵”
[1:06:37] Ghost. I think it was an Iranian man said it. “幽灵” 那个伊朗人就是这么称呼他的
[1:06:41] Uh-huh. Where are they building the bomb? 他们在哪造炸弹
[1:06:42] – I just took the money. – Where are they building it? – 他们在哪造炸弹 – 我只是拿了钱而已
[1:06:44] Where are they building it? 他们在哪造炸弹
[1:06:46] All right, here. Take some time to think about it. 再给你点时间好好想想
[1:06:50] Ghost. Is that his name? 就是那个”幽灵”么
[1:06:53] Why is this guy after you? 为什么他要追踪你
[1:06:55] Something personal, sir? 是不是出于个人原因?
[1:06:57] They’re building a nuke. 他们在造核弹
[1:07:01] Hotel Navona. 去纳沃纳宾馆
[1:07:03] Clean yourself up. 洗个澡吧
[1:07:08] America’s president has ordered the Sixth Fleet 美国总统命令美国海军第六舰队
[1:07:10] out of the U.S. Naval base in Naples, Italy. 离开意大利那不勒斯的海军基地
[1:07:13] The Sixth Fleet is now southwest off the coast… 朝西南方向航行
[1:07:17] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[1:07:18] No, it’s okay. I’m fine. 没事的 我自己来
[1:07:19] You’re not. 还是我来吧
[1:07:39] How are you holding up? 你今天觉得如何
[1:07:44] I was afraid today. 我今天很害怕
[1:07:47] I thought we were going to die. 还以为我们都要丢命了
[1:07:49] Yeah, I’m either always afraid or never afraid. 我要么一直很害怕 要么永远不害怕
[1:07:52] I don’t know which. 我不知道我究竟是什么感受
[1:08:10] There you go. 贴好了
[1:08:19] Just relax now. 放松一会儿吧
[1:08:24] We’ll search for Ghost tomorrow. 明天再去找”幽灵”
[1:08:42] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[1:08:44] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:08:46] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:08:47] You said “Ghost.” 你之前说”幽灵”
[1:08:49] – What about him? – I never told you that name. – 那又怎么了 – 我从来没提过这个名字
[1:08:51] Hurley did. 赫尔利告诉过我的
[1:08:53] Yeah, I think you’re full of shit. 你就扯淡吧
[1:08:55] – Mitch. – Who are you? – 米奇 – 你到底是谁
[1:08:56] – Mitch, what’s wrong with you? – Who do you work for? – 米奇 你怎么了 – 你为谁效劳
[1:08:58] I’m CIA. 我是中情局的
[1:09:00] Now don’t fucking lie to me! 别他妈的骗我
[1:09:02] I’m not lying! 我没撒谎
[1:09:05] You’re Iranian, aren’t you? 你是伊朗人
[1:09:07] Get the fuck away from me! 放开我
[1:09:19] Are you working with the Iranians? 你跟那帮伊朗人是一伙的?
[1:09:22] Tell me the truth. Tell me the truth! 说实话 说实话
[1:09:26] 去死吧
[1:09:37] You Iranian intelligence? 你是伊朗情报部门的么
[1:09:39] Are you Iranian intelligence? 你是伊朗情报部门的么
[1:09:49] What do you know about Ghost? 关于幽灵 你知道多少
[1:10:11] We’re gonna need the decryption device. 我们需要解密装置
[1:10:19] You were right, Mitch. 你是对的 米奇
[1:10:21] This Iranian mole is a tough nut to crack. 很难让这个伊朗间谍开口
[1:10:23] All I could get from her was her handler. Azad Ashani. 我只从她那问到了她的接头人 阿扎德·阿沙尼
[1:10:26] Happens to be a friend of mine. 他是我的一个朋友
[1:10:27] I’m gonna go pay him a visit. 我要去见见他
[1:10:28] – Okay, I’m going with you. – No. – 我跟你一起去 – 不行
[1:10:31] I need you to stay here. 我要你待在这
[1:10:32] Kennedy’s on her way with the CIA team 肯尼迪带了一群中情局
[1:10:34] and a Mossad team. 和摩萨德特工过来
[1:10:35] She’s gonna ask me where you went. 她肯定会问我你去哪了
[1:10:36] What the hell am I supposed to say? 我要怎么说
[1:10:37] That’s right, she is. And you’re gonna be smart, 当然会 自己动点脑子
[1:10:39] and you’re gonna keep your mouth shut, and you’re gonna cover my ass. 别说出去 掩盖我的行踪
[1:11:06] I still have it. 我还留着它呢
[1:11:11] Very nice. 很不错啊
[1:11:14] I am always happy to meet you, Stan… 斯坦 见到你 我总是很高兴
[1:11:19] But never happy why. 但是每次我高兴不起来
[1:11:22] Well, maybe next time we’ll meet for pizza. 下次我们见面的时候 可以去吃个比萨
[1:11:25] Your girl’s tough, by the way. 那个女孩子挺有骨气的
[1:11:29] Go easy on her. 对她好点
[1:11:31] She’s my niece. 她是我的侄女
[1:11:34] Yeah. 嗯
[1:11:42] What have you got for me? 你有什么消息要告诉我么
[1:11:44] The men behind all this are General Rostami, 这件事的幕后黑手是罗斯塔米将军
[1:11:48] our military chief of staff, 参谋总长
[1:11:50] and our defense minister, Behruz. 还有国防部长比赫兹
[1:11:53] Both are very powerful, 两个人都很有权势
[1:11:56] and both are very angry about the nuclear treaty we made with you. 都对禁核协议的签署心怀不满
[1:12:00] They have been trying to acquire nuclear materials for the past two years. 过去的两年内他们一直试图搞到核材料
[1:12:05] And they are the ones 他们找来了
[1:12:06] who hired the mercenary called Ghost. 那个叫”幽灵”的雇佣兵
[1:12:11] Rostami is now in Tehran, but Behruz is here in Rome. 罗斯塔米在德黑兰 比赫兹在罗马
[1:12:15] Annika has been tracking his movements through his cell phone. 我让手下通过他的手机定位到他的位置
[1:12:20] And they’re building it here? 他们在哪造核弹?
[1:12:21] I wish I knew. 要是我知道就好了
[1:12:24] We have their physicist. 我们抓住他们的物理学家了
[1:12:25] They can’t build it without him. 他们没法做了
[1:12:26] But… 但是
[1:12:29] The mercenary asked Behruz to use one of ours, an Iranian. 那个雇佣兵叫比赫兹找一个伊朗的科学家来
[1:12:34] Behruz agreed. That was rash. 比赫兹同意了 他们匆忙行事
[1:12:38] It means they are in a hurry. 说明他们急于尽快完工
[1:12:43] And the target’s Israel? 他们的目标是以色列?
[1:12:45] I wish I had better information for you. 我也想告诉你更多信息
[1:12:55] Where the hell is Hurley? 赫尔利在哪
[1:12:57] You gotta tell me what’s going on here. Now. 告诉我现在是什么情况
[1:12:58] That guy he trained, who the hell is he? 那家伙是赫尔利培养出来的么
[1:13:00] That’s not something you need to know right now. 现在你不需要知道这个
[1:13:02] What are you covering up? 你们在掩盖什么
[1:13:04] When you’ve got a level-5 security clearance 当你有了5级的安全许可
[1:13:06] and 20 years’ experience, talk to me. 有了20年的工作经验 再来找我谈
[1:13:08] Until then, shut up and do your job. 要不然就闭嘴 乖乖干活吧
[1:13:15] I want her cell phone decrypted and scanned. 我要你们解密并扫描她的手机
[1:13:18] Local PD pulled a body from the harbor an hour ago. 当地警方一小时前在港口发现一具尸体
[1:13:20] Gunshot to the chest. 胸部中弹
[1:13:21] Iranian intelligence officer, Azad Ashani. 死者是 伊朗情报官员 阿扎德·阿沙尼
[1:13:23] Christ! 我的天
[1:13:26] That’s the guy Hurley went to meet. 赫尔利就是去见他了
[1:13:28] Stupid son of a bitch! 这个混蛋
[1:13:30] All right, so what do we do? We gotta go after him. 我觉得我们要去找到赫尔利的下落
[1:13:31] There’s a fucking nuke in play, Rapp. 他们在造一个他们的核弹 拉普
[1:13:34] That’s the mission, and the only mission. 找到核弹是我们的任务 唯一的任务
[1:13:37] This is now a joint CIA-Mossad operation, 现在这是中情局和摩萨德的联合行动
[1:13:39] whether we like it or not. 不管你怎么看
[1:13:40] Can you get the Director on the phone? 给我拨通局长的电话
[1:13:41] So you’re just gonna write him off then? 你就打算把他弃之于不顾了?
[1:13:44] That’s the plan? 这就是你的计划?
[1:13:45] Stan Hurley is the closest thing to family I’ve got. 斯坦·赫尔利几乎算得上是我的亲人了
[1:13:48] And if he were standing here right now, his only question would be, 要是他现在在场 他只会问一个问题
[1:13:50] why are we wasting our breath talking about him? 为什么我们要浪费时间去讨论他的问题
[1:13:54] You’re through here. 没你的事了
[1:13:55] You’re going home, that’s an order. 你准备回程 这是命令
[1:13:58] Now, sit down and shut up. 现在给我坐下 闭上嘴巴
[1:14:52] Why are you helping me? 为什么你要帮我
[1:14:54] Your handler Ashani was killed. 阿沙尼已经死了
[1:14:56] Hurley was with him. Something happened. 赫尔利去见他了 突遭意外
[1:14:57] I’m going after him. 我们要去追踪他们
[1:15:01] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[1:15:05] We gotta go. 我们得动身了
[1:15:31] Stan. 斯坦
[1:15:34] I’ve looked forward to this. 我等这一刻已经很久了
[1:15:36] I’m sure you have, Ronnie. 当然了 罗尼
[1:15:39] I wanna show you something. 我要给你看点东西
[1:15:40] All right. 行啊
[1:15:55] Savages. Right, Stan? 看看这是不是野蛮人的作为 斯坦
[1:15:59] But you know something? I don’t blame them. 但是你知道的 我不怪他们
[1:16:02] I blame you. 而怪你
[1:16:03] Never would’ve happened if you would have followed orders, Ronnie. 如果你不违抗命令 就不会这样了 罗尼
[1:16:06] “You go down out there, you’re a ghost. 你阵亡了 你就成幽灵了
[1:16:08] “You’re a John Doe. 你就消失了
[1:16:09] “You get captured?” 要是你被俘了
[1:16:12] Oh, you remember. That’s very gratifying. 你还记得我说的话 我真高兴
[1:16:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:16:15] You made me proud today, Ron. 罗尼 你让我很自豪
[1:16:19] You should’ve come for me. 你应该来救我的
[1:16:23] Ten men would’ve died. 10人会死去
[1:16:24] You put 10 men’s lives in danger, 你将10人的生命置于危险之中
[1:16:25] ’cause you couldn’t follow a fucking order. 因为你他妈的没有遵守命令
[1:16:28] – Fuck you. – Fuck orders. – 去你妈的 – 去你妈的命令
[1:16:29] – Fuck the mission! – Fuck you. – 去你妈的任务 – 去你妈的
[1:16:31] This was me. I was your boy, I believe that. 我当时是你的手下 我信任你
[1:16:33] You made me believe that. 你让我对你深信不疑
[1:16:45] Ashani had their people tracking Minister Behruz’s secure cell phone. 阿沙尼让手下追踪比赫兹的手机位置
[1:16:49] So, we find Behruz, we find Hurley. 我们找到了比赫兹 就找到了赫尔利
[1:17:01] Mitch! 米奇
[1:17:50] Oh, yeah, look at that. 看看你啊
[1:17:52] Did you learn that in Aleppo? 你是从阿勒颇的那些人那里学会这招的么
[1:17:54] No. 不
[1:17:55] You always told us what to expect, Stan. 斯坦 你教过我的 要让敌人出乎意料
[1:18:03] Now, where’s the rest of your team? 现在 告诉我你的手下在哪
[1:18:07] Come on, Ronnie, really? 快点 罗尼
[1:18:09] Don’t call me that. Where’s the rest of your team? 别再叫我罗尼了 你的手下在哪
[1:18:10] Your new boy out there, he on my tail? 你手下的那个新人 他一直在找我
[1:18:13] Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. There’s your first mistake. 罗尼 罗尼 罗尼 这是你犯下的第一个错误
[1:18:16] You never start with a real question. 审讯的时候 不要直入主题
[1:18:19] You start slow. 要循序渐进
[1:18:21] You get inside your subject’s head. 进入到受审人的头脑当中
[1:18:23] Stan, I’m gonna ask you one more time. 斯坦 我再问你一次
[1:18:27] There’s your second mistake. Number two. 你犯的第二个错误
[1:18:30] You don’t say, “one more time.” You already… 第二个错误 就是 不要说”再问你一次”这种话
[1:18:33] Damn! 妈的
[1:18:38] Now, what’s that third mistake, Stan? 斯坦 我犯的第三个错误是什么
[1:18:41] Huh? What is it? 是什么
[1:18:43] Go ahead! Go ahead! 来啊 继续啊
[1:18:45] I got nine more! I like this. 我还有9个指甲呢 真爽
[1:18:47] I like it. Go ahead, bring it on! 真爽啊 再来啊
[1:18:50] You motherfucker! 你个混蛋
[1:18:54] Ronnie wants to know if I got a team outside. 他想知道我们外面是不是有人
[1:18:56] Right, Ron? 对吧 罗尼?
[1:18:57] If it’s safe to move your bomb. 能不能安全的将核弹运走
[1:19:01] Are we being followed? 是不是有人在跟踪我们
[1:19:04] Where’s the new me? 我的这个接班人在哪
[1:19:06] I’ve done my research. I know all about him. 我做了调查 我了解他的一切情况
[1:19:09] “The new me…” Oh, you mean Mitch? 你是说米奇么
[1:19:11] You know, Mitch, he’s unpredictable. 我跟你说 米奇是个难以预测的家伙
[1:19:13] You never know about Mitch. 无人知晓米奇
[1:19:15] He might be here, he might be there. 他行踪飘忽不定
[1:19:17] He’s like you, but you’re a real Section 8. 跟你很像 但你更加疯狂
[1:19:18] Enough. 够了
[1:19:20] – Schizo mom. – Where are they? – 操你妈 – 他们在哪
[1:19:22] – Loser dad. – Where are they? – 你个没爹养的 – 他们在哪
[1:19:26] God! 我的天
[1:19:30] Where’s the rest of your team? 你的手下在哪
[1:19:32] Half-wit mom, psycho dad… 去你妈的
[1:19:33] Where’s the rest of your team? 你手下的其他人在哪
[1:19:34] – You’re pond scum. – Where are they? – 你这人渣 – 他们在哪儿?
[1:19:36] Pond scum! You’re fucking… 你这混蛋
[1:19:49] I’m sorry about your handler. 关于你接头人的事 我很难过
[1:19:51] Ashani was my uncle. 阿沙尼是我的叔叔
[1:19:55] I’m sure it was Minister Behruz 肯定是比赫兹
[1:19:57] and General Rostami who had him killed. 和罗斯塔米派人刺杀了他
[1:19:59] They want nuclear war with Israel. 他们相对以色列发动核战争
[1:20:02] We tried to stop them. 我们试图组织他们
[1:20:04] My brother and father both died fighting them. 在和他们的斗争中 我的兄弟和父亲双双丧命
[1:20:10] Corviale. Turn here. 在这转弯
[1:20:17] You know what my real mistake was? 你知道我最大的错误
[1:20:20] I trusted you. 就是信任你
[1:20:22] You made me feel like I was the Second Coming. 你让我觉得我能干出一番大事
[1:20:26] And you acted like my father. 你就像我的父亲一样
[1:20:32] I trusted you and I trusted the United States Navy. 我信赖你 信赖美利坚合众国海军
[1:20:44] U.S. of A. does it, it’s gotta be good. Right, Stan? 美国做的事 都是正确的 是么 斯坦
[1:20:48] Except 只是
[1:20:50] nobody told me the business y’all are really in. 从来都没人告诉我 你所负责的究竟是一个怎样的项目
[1:20:56] You create monsters. 你们制造出怪物
[1:20:58] That’s just what you do. 这就是恶果
[1:21:01] Those people who did this to me, 这么虐待我的人
[1:21:03] you think they’re barbarians? 你觉得他们是野蛮人么
[1:21:06] Bullshit. 扯淡
[1:21:15] Where’s the decryption I asked for? 我之前说的破解做的怎么样了
[1:21:17] Rapp grabbed her smartphone before we could get any of it. 我们开工前拉普把手机拿走了
[1:21:20] And we can’t find him. 目前找不到他
[1:21:22] Surveillance cameras picked up Rapp 监控摄像头显示
[1:21:24] taking out our agents five minutes ago. 他5分钟前打晕了我们的一个特工
[1:21:29] What the hell are you doing? 你这是在干什么呢
[1:21:39] There’s not a single thing happening here 这里发生的一切
[1:21:41] that you didn’t make happen. 都是你一手造成的
[1:21:45] God bless fucking America, huh, Stan? 上帝保佑这操蛋的美国 对吧 斯坦?
[1:21:55] I can tell you where Mitch is… 我不能告诉你米奇在哪
[1:21:57] What’s that third mistake, Stan? 斯坦 我犯的第三个错误是什么
[1:22:00] Mitch… 米奇..
[1:22:01] I can’t hear you. 我听不见你说的话
[1:22:03] Fuck! 我操
[1:22:09] Third mistake, 你犯的第三个错误
[1:22:10] never get too close. 永远不要和敌人站的太近
[1:22:13] Finish your personal business here. 赶快搞定你的私事
[1:22:15] Your work is done. 你的任务已经结束了
[1:22:17] The bomb is armed. 炸弹已经装备好了
[1:22:18] – Timer is set up? – Yes. – 启动计时器了么 – 是的
[1:22:20] He’s playing you. 他在耍你
[1:22:21] Bomb’s not for you, it’s for him. 炸弹是给他造的 不是给你的
[1:22:23] It was his plan all along! 这只是他的计划罢了
[1:22:56] Dead zone. 连不上网络
[1:22:58] We’re not getting any signals here. 这里收不到任何信号
[1:23:12] Wait a second. 等一下
[1:23:38] What are you gonna do with it? 你想拿核弹干什么
[1:23:40] No, Stan. 不 斯坦
[1:23:43] “What are we gonna do with it?” 应该是我们要干什么
[1:23:47] Why are we in Rome, Ronnie? 罗尼 为什么选择罗马这个地方啊
[1:23:50] I like Rome. 我喜欢罗马
[1:23:52] It’s good food. 这里食物很好吃
[1:23:58] Never, ever thought I’d die in the field. 永远不要以为 我会战死沙场
[1:24:03] Ain’t it crazy? 是不是觉得我很疯狂
[1:24:05] I always figured it would be, I don’t know, 我觉得我以后想
[1:24:08] some cabin in the woods with my dog. 住在一个森林小屋里 带着我的狗
[1:24:12] Me? 我的话嘛
[1:24:14] I think I want water. 我选择过水上生活
[1:24:16] There’s just something peaceful about dying at sea. 死在海里大概是十分平和的
[1:24:24] All right. 来吧
[1:24:28] Let’s get it over with. 结束这一切吧
[1:24:29] No, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? 不 你想痛痛快快的死
[1:24:31] I ain’t gonna kill you. 我不会杀了你的
[1:24:34] You’re gonna live to see the crown of your creation, Stan. 斯坦 我要让你亲眼见证你一手造成的灾难
[1:24:38] Thousands of Americans are gonna burn. 数千美国人将会烧死
[1:24:42] All because of you. 就因为你
[1:24:45] Enjoy the show. 好好观赏吧
[1:24:49] Get ready. 做好准备
[1:25:30] Go. 走
[1:26:43] Please help me. 求求你救救我
[1:26:46] Annika. 安妮卡
[1:26:51] 你的父母是好人
[1:26:53] 我是他们的朋友
[1:26:58] 混蛋
[1:27:01] 我跟他们很熟
[1:27:03] 求求你
[1:27:05] Whoa! 哇
[1:28:18] We’ve got an explosion detected. 探测到一起爆炸
[1:28:21] Here. 在这
[1:28:22] A half click off the Fiumicino waterways. 离菲乌米奇诺运河500米处
[1:28:25] It’s underground. 爆炸点位于地下
[1:28:27] – Delta One, go! – Let’s go. – 德尔塔一号小队 开始行动 – 出发
[1:28:29] Get a chopper out there. 我们坐直升机过去
[1:29:02] You’re not supposed to be here, Rapp. 拉普 你不应该来这的
[1:29:04] Yeah, what are you gonna do, fire me? 你想怎样 把我开除?
[1:29:06] There’s another passage down there. He’s got the nuke. 那边还有一条通道 他搞到核弹了
[1:29:08] – You gonna be good? – Go. Go! – 你一个人可以吧 – 快去吧
[1:29:50] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[1:29:52] Or she’s dead. 要不然她就死了
[1:29:56] I want to see my family, Mitch. 米奇 我要去见我的亲人
[1:29:59] No, Annika, you don’t. 不 安妮卡
[1:30:01] I want to see my family. 我要去见我的亲人
[1:30:03] Come on, Mitch. Be nice. 米奇 听话
[1:30:05] She wants to live. 她想活命
[1:30:07] She wants to see her family. 她想去见自己的家人
[1:30:09] Put the gun down. 放下枪
[1:30:14] Annika! 安妮卡
[1:32:12] The bomb can’t be stopped. 核弹会爆炸的
[1:32:14] Just like you couldn’t stop 你什么也做阻止不了
[1:32:15] that beautiful girl from dying on the beach. 就像你未婚妻死在沙滩
[1:32:22] Irene. 艾琳
[1:32:25] The bomb’s on a boat. 核弹在那艘船上
[1:32:27] Hurley? 赫尔利
[1:32:28] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[1:32:29] Ronnie wanted to die at sea. 罗尼向在海上引爆核弹
[1:32:36] Is the Sixth Fleet out on maneuvers? 是不是第六舰队在附近巡逻
[1:32:40] 第勒尼安海 意大利
[1:32:41] Oh, my God. 我的天
[1:32:42] Bring up ISR feeds. 把侦察卫星都调过来
[1:32:43] Get me eyes in the sky over the coastline 派飞机去现场侦查情况
[1:32:45] and put the Sixth Fleet on nuclear alert. 通知第六舰队 发出核爆警告
[1:32:48] Tom. 汤姆
[1:32:49] The target is the Sixth Fleet and it’s 25 miles offshore. 目标是第六舰队 他们目前离海岸线25英里
[1:33:00] It’s a shame. 真是太耻辱了
[1:33:01] The last thing your girl saw was you not saving her. 你女朋友生前最后看到的一幕是 你没法救她
[1:33:18] General quarters. 战斗警报
[1:33:19] All hands, man your stations. 全体人员 回到各自岗位
[1:33:21] This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. 这不是演习 重复一遍 这不是演习
[1:33:24] Inbound, small vessel-borne nuclear device. 有一艘携带了核装置的小艇
[1:33:27] Man decon stations. 正在接近中
[1:33:33] Didn’t Hurley teach you anything, little brother? 小子 赫尔利是没好好教过你么
[1:33:41] To never make it personal. 永远不要受制于自己的情绪
[1:33:55] This isn’t personal. 我可没有受制于自己的情绪
[1:34:04] Shit. 糟了
[1:34:07] The bomb has a timer and a release trigger. 核弹上装了计时器和起爆装置
[1:34:10] We take out his boat, it’ll detonate. 炸毁小船会直接引爆核弹
[1:34:13] If it goes off above the waterline… 如果核弹在水面爆炸
[1:34:15] Disaster. There’ll be fallout all over the mainland. 那会是一场灾难 放射性物质会飘到大陆上空
[1:34:21] USS Flynn… 这里是美国海军弗林舰
[1:34:22] Prepare to engage. 准备攻击
[1:34:35] The boat is turning, sir. 小艇转弯了
[1:34:36] Who’s driving that boat? 谁在开船
[1:34:41] Rapp. 那是拉普
[1:34:46] Go. 去接他
[1:34:47] Sir? 长官?
[1:34:48] Go! 去接他
[1:34:56] What are you doing? Hurley. 你在干什么呢
[1:34:59] Hurley? 赫尔利
[1:35:00] Trying to get our boy to throw the bomb in the water. 我想把他救上来
[1:35:02] Flynn, you are clear to fire when ready. 弗林舰 准备好了就可以开火
[1:35:05] Do not fire, Commander. The boat is turning. 别开火 小艇已经掉头了
[1:35:08] If we don’t engage, that guarantees detonation. 不攻击的话 核弹迟早会爆炸
[1:35:11] I understand there’s a risk, 我知道这风险很大
[1:35:12] but this is the best chance we’ve got. 但这是我们最好的机会了
[1:35:14] Shit! God damn it! 妈的
[1:35:24] There he is. 他在那呢
[1:35:26] Get me on that boat’s marine bandwidth. 调至海军无线电频段
[1:35:32] Rapp! 拉普
[1:35:33] Rapp! 拉普
[1:35:35] Can you hear me? Pick up the radio! 听到我了么 用无线电接听
[1:35:38] Throw the bomb overboard! 把炸弹从船上扔下去
[1:35:41] No way, sir, I gotta get further away from the fleet! 不行 我要带它离舰队远点
[1:35:43] Rapp! 拉普
[1:35:44] For once in your life, take a goddamn order! 你他妈的这辈子 就服从我的命令行不行
[1:35:47] The Sixth Fleet is about to blow you to hell! 第六舰队要朝你开火了
[1:36:00] Command, Delta Two, 指挥部 这里是德尔塔二队
[1:36:02] the bomb’s in the water. 炸弹落入水中
[1:36:03] Commander, hold your fire! The bomb’s in the water. 指挥官 别开火 核弹落入水中
[1:36:06] Flynn, hold fire! 弗林舰 别开火
[1:36:08] Hold fire! 别开火
[1:36:09] Hold fire! 别开火
[1:36:41] Got less than 30 seconds. 我们有30秒撤离
[1:36:46] All right, go! Get outta here! 快 我们撤
[1:37:08] Jesus. 我的天
[1:37:49] Brace for impact. 注意 准备撞击
[1:37:51] Sir, yes, sir! 是 长官
[1:37:57] Holy shit. 我的天
[1:38:40] Hold on! 抓稳了
[1:38:54] Brace! 布雷斯
[1:39:37] You shouldn’t have come for me. 你就不该来救我的
[1:39:40] Don’t get used to it, son. 你要习惯我们经常这么干 小子
[1:39:45] Hurley… 赫尔利
[1:39:47] Looks like we’re gonna be all right up here. 似乎我们能安全撤出去了
[1:39:50] I think. 我是这么觉得的
[1:39:56] Damage control central. Report. 请汇报受损程度
[1:39:59] Pressure is normalizing. 压力值正常
[1:40:00] We have multiple hull breaches. 船体多处受损
[1:40:02] Radiologicals, Eisenhower? 艾森豪威尔号 辐射值如何
[1:40:04] Low… Low levels. 辐射值低
[1:40:08] Initiating countermeasure wash-down. 启动清洁措施
[1:40:10] Commander, any casualties? 指挥官 伤亡人数多少
[1:40:12] The Flynn took some serious damage. 弗林号受损严重
[1:40:14] The casualty reports aren’t in yet, 尚未收到伤亡人数报告 要是炸弹没有在水下爆炸
[1:40:16] but if it had gone off above the waterline, I don’t think we’d be here. 估计我们都完蛋了
[1:40:19] Eisenhower, 艾森豪威尔号
[1:40:21] my prayers are with you all. 愿上帝保佑你们
[1:40:44] Hurley, is Rapp there? 赫尔利 拉普在么
[1:40:48] Hold on a minute. 等下
[1:40:54] Yeah, go ahead. 是我 说吧
[1:40:56] You okay, Mitch? 米奇 你没事吧
[1:40:57] Oh, yeah. I’m fantastic. 没事 我挺棒的
[1:41:04] You saved a lot of lives today. 你今天拯救了很多人的性命
[1:41:08] Took some losses, too. 也有不少人牺牲了
[1:41:19] 迪拜 阿联酋
[1:42:14] What the hell are you looking at? 你干嘛这么盯着我看
[1:42:16] You look like a mummy. 你看起来像个木乃伊一样
[1:42:18] Yeah. 是啊
[1:42:20] Well… 哦
[1:42:22] A mummy doesn’t have to write up reports. 木乃伊可不用写这些报告
[1:42:24] Dictate them. You should be good at that. 你口述吧 你挺擅长做报告的
[1:42:28] Iranian official, General Rostami, 伊朗官员 罗斯塔米将军
[1:42:30] the leader of the minority opposition in Tehran, 伊朗少数反对派领导人 在德黑兰
[1:42:32] 袭击特拉维夫的计划是中情局散布的谣言 罗斯塔米将军宣布竞选总统
[1:42:32] claims that he has proof that a secret group 声称他有证据表明 美国中情局内部有
[1:42:35] of assassins within America’s CIA 一个秘密暗杀组织
[1:42:37] are responsible for last week’s nuclear event. 应该对上周的核爆炸事件负责
[1:42:40] With the Iranian presidential election just two weeks away, 伊朗总统选举两周后即将举行
[1:42:43] General Rostami continues to rise in popularity. 罗斯塔米将军受欢迎程度正在上升
[1:42:47] They say General Rostami is gonna be the next President of Iran. 他们说罗斯塔米将军是下一届伊朗总统
[1:42:50] Yeah. 是啊
[1:42:51] He didn’t even have to blow up Israel to get there. 他现在不必把以色列炸平 就能当上总统了
[1:42:54] He’s gonna be a major pain in the ass, too. 对我们来说 他还真是个大麻烦
[1:42:56] Where’s Rapp? I can’t reach him. 拉普在哪 我联系不上他
[1:42:58] How the hell do I know where Rapp is? 我怎么会知道
[1:43:00] I’m a mummy in a hospital. 我只不过是个医院里的木乃伊罢了
[1:43:01] Rostami has full support for restarting 罗斯塔米全力支持
[1:43:04] Iran’s nuclear program. 重启伊朗核计划
[1:43:06] 伊朗不会再沉默下去了
[1:43:08] 我们会消灭美国
[1:43:26] 片名:美国刺客
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Green Lantern(绿灯侠)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: American Sniper(美国狙击手)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme