时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Black, two Splenda. | 美式 两份代糖 |
[01:35] | You rock! | 你太棒了 |
[01:38] | – You check the ward? – Like walking through a vegetable patch. | -巡视过病房了吗 -像一片菜田般寂静 |
[02:37] | Sweetheart? Sweetheart? You’ve been in a coma for a long time. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 你昏迷了很久 |
[02:42] | But everything’s gonna be fine. | 但是一切都会没事的 |
[02:44] | Listen to my voice. You were in a terrible accident. | 仔细听我的声音 你经历了一次严重的意外 |
[02:47] | – Let’s go. – It’s okay, Sara. | -快点 -没事的 萨拉 |
[02:49] | Six years is a long time. | 六年很久 |
[02:51] | We’re transferring you over to our neuroscience wing. | 我们要把你转移到我们的神经科 |
[03:05] | Oh. What was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | I felt like I knew you guys. | 我们真是一见如故 |
[03:27] | You don’t just walk in. | 不可能就这么走进来 |
[03:28] | Last time I talked to him– | 我上次和他说话… |
[03:29] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:30] | Sorry, but the power outage | 抱歉 但是电涌 |
[03:31] | messed up the machine. We can only take cash. | 把机器弄坏了 我们只能接受现金 |
[03:34] | What’s cash? | 现金是什么 |
[03:37] | There’s an ATM at the liquor store around the corner on Peachtree. | 桃子街转角的酒水店有一个ATM机 |
[03:39] | No, it’s cool. Seriously. | 不 没关系 真的 |
[03:40] | We’ll just, uh– just hop on over to the bank and… | 我们去一趟银行 然后… |
[03:44] | No, really, it’s no problem. | 不 真的 没关系 |
[03:45] | No, no. One of you has to stay. | 不 你们必须留一个人下来 |
[03:47] | – Run! – Oh, no! | -快跑 -不 |
[03:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:52] | …after us. | …我们先 |
[03:53] | – I’m trying. I have heels on. – Come on. Hurry. | -我在努力呢 我穿着高跟 -快点 |
[03:55] | Forget something? | 是不是忘了什么 |
[03:59] | -You kidding me? Give me– -Nuh-uh. | -开什么玩笑 给我… -不行 |
[04:01] | Pay up or get a new crusty bag. | 付钱 不然就买个新皮甲 |
[04:03] | Or how about I tell your manager you stole it? | 或者我告诉你的经理 是你偷得 |
[04:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Chill, chill, chill, chill. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[04:09] | What’s going on, Archie and Veronica? | 怎么回事 阿彻和维罗妮卡 |
[04:10] | – Hey, stay out of this, man. – Nah, why don’t you pay the girl? | -少管闲事 伙计 -不如你们好好付她钱 |
[04:13] | Cody, I don’t need you saving me. | 科迪 我不需要你拯救我 |
[04:15] | Oh, no, I’m not saving you. I’m saving them. | 不 我不是拯救你 我是拯救他们 |
[04:17] | Yeah, that’s right. I’m doing you a favor. | 没错 我是在帮你们 |
[04:19] | ‘Cause Alia here, she will kick all your asses | 因为这个阿丽亚会在你们 |
[04:21] | before you can call your mama and daddy for help. | 找爸爸妈妈帮忙之前就把你们打得满地找牙 |
[04:23] | So what do you say you just give her some cash, huh? | 所以你们还是给她些现金吧 |
[04:42] | For the register and for you. | 给收银机和你 |
[04:46] | Now, will you go to prom with me? | 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗 |
[04:49] | You know, I really could’ve handled things. | 我真的可以自己应付的 |
[04:51] | I didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮我的 |
[04:53] | I mean, I guess. You know, force of habit, whatever. | 我想 可能只是习惯了吧 |
[04:56] | But it was awesome. We probably could’ve gotten more out of ’em. | 但是刚刚结果很棒 我们可能还能多要点钱 |
[04:59] | I’m just glad they didn’t get me fired. | 他们没害我被开除就已经是万幸了 |
[05:01] | So what if they did? | 就算开了又怎么样 |
[05:02] | You’re not gonna need this much longer anyway. | 你以后不需要再在这里工作了 |
[05:05] | – Really? – Yes. Really. Check it. | -真的吗 -真的 你看 |
[05:09] | Now look. | 看好了 |
[05:11] | Gus’ friend Stevie is selling this bad boy for only 1,700 bucks. | 格斯的朋友史迪威给这辆车挂1700 |
[05:14] | The only way to get to LA is to look LA. | 去洛杉矶唯一的办法就是先有洛杉矶范 |
[05:16] | Yeah, that and $3,200, | 没错 还有3200元 |
[05:18] | which we currently have 2,673. | 我们现在只存了2673 |
[05:21] | So, best-case scenario, | 所以最好的情况下 |
[05:23] | I say we leave in… I don’t know, ten weeks? | 我们应该…十周后能出发 |
[05:26] | Someone else is gonna nab it by then. | 那肯定有别人先拍走了 |
[05:27] | Well, then we’ll wait for the next one. | 那我们就等下一辆 |
[05:29] | – Oh, my God. – We need an actual plan. | -天啊 -我们需要一个切实的计划 |
[05:32] | Why you always wanna wait? | 你为什么总是想等待 |
[05:35] | I just want the timing to be right. | 我只是希望能有最合适的时机 |
[05:39] | It’s never gonna be right. | 永远不会合适的 |
[05:41] | But it’ll be a start. | 但这会是一个开始 |
[05:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:02] | That’s really good. | 真的很不错 |
[06:04] | – Give me a squeeze. – Mom. | -挤一下眼睛 -妈妈 |
[06:12] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[06:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:17] | Alia? | 阿丽亚 |
[06:19] | Alia? | 阿丽亚 |
[06:22] | – What’s wrong with her? – She doesn’t– | -她怎么了 -她不… |
[06:24] | She doesn’t even recognize me. | 她都不认识我了 |
[06:25] | Hey, come here. Let me talk to you. | 过来 你先听我说 |
[06:27] | This confusion, this memory loss, it’s normal. | 她的记忆缺失和困惑是正常的 |
[06:30] | But she’s speaking. Let’s take that as a good sign. | 但是她还会说话 这算是一个好征兆 |
[06:33] | It’s actually kind of miraculous. | 这其实都能算是一个奇迹了 |
[06:36] | Miraculous. | 奇迹 |
[07:04] | When your mother was brought in six years ago, | 你妈妈六年前被送进来时 |
[07:06] | you can see here that the damage was irreversible. | 这里显示她受到的伤害是无法修复的 |
[07:09] | And over here, you can see… | 这里可以看到… |
[07:12] | some of that damage has been repaired. | 现在她所受到的一些伤害已经修复了 |
[07:14] | You mean she’s gonna be okay? | 你是说她会没事吗 |
[07:16] | I mean, I’ve never seen anything like this, but… | 我从来没有见过这样的事 但是… |
[07:19] | Be straight with me. | 直说吧 |
[07:20] | What kind of recovery are we looking at? How long? | 要怎么恢复 需要多久 |
[07:21] | 永远 保持 联络 | |
[07:22] | Alia, listen. The brain, | 阿丽亚 听着 大脑 |
[07:24] | sometimes it has the ability to rewire itself. | 有时候有自我修复的能力 |
[07:28] | – Make the call now. – But it could be months before you even– | -赶紧来电吧 -但是你要过好几个月… |
[07:30] | I need to make a call. | 我要打电话 |
[07:36] | Okay, Sara. Who? | 好的 萨拉 给谁 |
[07:39] | I need to make a call. | 我要打电话 |
[07:41] | Who do you need to call? | 你要打给谁 |
[07:42] | Got a number? | 有号码吗 |
[07:44] | 4045550169 404-555-0169. | |
[07:55] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[08:01] | Who are you trying to call? | 你想打给谁 |
[08:04] | – Mom? – Alia… | -妈妈 -阿丽亚 |
[08:07] | Memory is a complicated thing. Just take it one day at a time. | 记忆很复杂 你要慢慢来 |
[08:12] | And today is a good day. Let’s start there. Your mother’s back. | 今天已经很不错了 你的妈妈醒来了就好 |
[09:13] | Ho, ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmakwanzakah! | 圣诞快乐啊 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God. The new EV3 kit? Thank you, Mama! | 天啊 新的EV3 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[09:20] | You betcha, Bubba-diddle. Who knew my baby was such a nerd? | 好好谢我 宝贝 谁知道我宝贝是个小书呆呢 |
[09:34] | Hey. You got the videos I sent. | 你收到我发给你的视频了 |
[09:37] | Hi. Yes. | 你好 是的 |
[09:41] | They help. Thanks. | 这很有帮助 谢谢 |
[09:45] | So, uh, it’s time for your assessment. | 好了 你该去做评估了 |
[09:49] | Let’s get you ready. Okay, hon? | 我们来给你组好准备 亲爱的 |
[09:52] | Now, where did I put your shoes? | 我的鞋子放哪里了 |
[09:54] | You left them under the chair next to the window. | 你放在窗边的椅子下了 |
[09:57] | Do you see them? | 你看到了吗 |
[10:00] | You speak Spanish? | 你会说西班牙语 |
[10:01] | You speak Spanish? | 你会说西班牙语 |
[10:04] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[10:13] | Excellent, Sara. I’m gonna take it up a notch, all right? | 很好 莎拉 我要稍微上调一些 |
[10:24] | Green. | 绿色 |
[10:26] | Angry. | 愤怒 |
[10:28] | 27 Twenty-seven. | |
[10:31] | Man, woman, boy, girl. | 男人 女人 男孩 女孩 |
[10:33] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[10:34] | But what is their relationship to one another? | 但是他们之间的关系呢 |
[10:38] | Father, mother– | 父亲 母亲 |
[10:40] | I got a perfect score | 我在JFK昏迷恢复量 |
[10:42] | on the JFK Coma Recovery Scale and the Glasgow. | 和格拉斯高昏迷量评估中得到了很高的分数 |
[10:45] | That’s more than enough to release me to outpatient care. | 这已经足够让我转到门诊部了 |
[10:47] | Sara, you’ve made a truly miraculous recovery. | 莎拉 你的恢复进度的确堪比奇迹 |
[10:50] | We are just trying to understand why, | 我们只是想知道为什么 |
[10:51] | when there is so much | 你虽然回想起了 |
[10:52] | that is coming back to you, there are certain… gaps. | 很多事 但还是有一些…空白 |
[11:05] | You said that being around family exercises circuits | 你说和家人们一起能够锻炼大脑中 |
[11:08] | in the brain responsible for long-term memories. | 负责长期记忆的部分 |
[11:11] | Let me go home with… my daughter. | 让我和…我的女儿回家 |
[11:16] | Maybe then… I’ll start remembering. | 也许之后…我会慢慢想起来 |
[11:25] | It’s not like our old place, | 和我们原来的家不一样 |
[11:27] | but I kinda rely on tips for rent, you know? | 但是我现在只能靠小费付房租 |
[11:30] | Do you have a father? | 你有爸爸吗 |
[11:32] | Well, that’s kinda how babies are made. | 有爸爸才能生出小孩啊 |
[11:36] | I know how babies are made, Alia. | 我知道小孩是怎么生出来的 阿丽亚 |
[11:38] | Sorry. Right. | 对不起 好吧 |
[11:41] | I mean… I never knew him. | 我是说…我从来不认识他 |
[11:44] | It’s always just been the two of us. We liked it that way. | 一直以来只有我们俩 我们也安得自在 |
[11:50] | I upset you. | 我让你难过了 |
[11:52] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[11:53] | So, are you sure you’re ready to leave? | 你确定你准备好离开了吗 |
[11:55] | I mean, Dr. Koh is only trying to help you. | 孔医生只是想帮你 |
[12:01] | She’s done everything she can. | 她已经做了所有她该做的事 |
[12:03] | I just want you to get better. Seriously, what’s the rush? | 我只是希望你能好起来 其实何必这么着急 |
[12:06] | I just can’t be in here anymore. I’m going for a swim. | 我只是不想再待在这里了 我要去游个泳 |
[12:11] | She’s not my mom. Like, she’s there, but she’s not. | 她不是我的妈妈 她虽然站在那里 但她不是她 |
[12:13] | I thought I was gonna have to | 我还以为我要 |
[12:14] | give my own mother the birds and the bees talk. | 教我妈妈怎么牙牙学语 |
[12:16] | Then earlier, she spoke freakin’ Spanish. | 结果之前 她竟然还会说西班牙语 |
[12:18] | She spoke Spanish? | 她说了西班牙语 |
[12:18] | Which isn’t half as weird as her calling me “Alia.” | 这还比不上她竟然叫我”阿丽亚” |
[12:20] | – I… – She never called me by my name. | -我… -她从来不叫我全名 |
[12:23] | It was always some new pet name. | 总是用某种小动物的名字 |
[12:24] | Before the accident, she was stuck on “Junebug.” | 在意外发生之前 她叫我小甲虫 |
[12:26] | Alia, can I say something? | 阿丽亚 能听我几句吗 |
[12:29] | Her memories aren’t the answer. | 她的记忆不是答案 |
[12:31] | They’re not? | 不是吗 |
[12:32] | Even if they all came back today, | 就算她今天全部想起来了 |
[12:33] | you would still be total strangers. | 你依然还是一个陌生人 |
[12:35] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[12:37] | Aren’t you a completely different person today | 你和六年前的你相比 |
[12:39] | than you were six years ago? | 是不是完全不一样了 |
[12:40] | What you’re feeling, it’s not a medical issue. | 你的感受并不是医学上的问题 |
[12:43] | It’s about two humans getting to know each other again. | 而是两个重新互相认识的人 |
[13:10] | Helps, doesn’t it? The water. | 水很有帮助吧 |
[13:15] | After what you’ve been through, | 你经历了那么多 |
[13:16] | it’s manna from heaven for those stiff joints, isn’t it? | 这种感觉对僵硬的关节来说就像是魔法一般吧 |
[13:25] | I thought that was you in the cafeteria. | 我就知道餐厅里的那个人是你 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I got your call. | 是的 我接到了你的电话 |
[13:30] | Then what took you so long? | 那你怎么花了这么久 |
[13:40] | Of course I checked for Stone. That was the first thing I did. | 我当然去看过斯通了 那是我做的第一件事 |
[13:42] | Think if they had one on record, I’d be holding back? | 你想要是他们有记录 我会跑吗 |
[13:48] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:49] | Dr. Koh said your discharge papers will be ready in the morning. | 孔医生说你的出院文件明天早上就能准备好 |
[13:53] | I’ll come get you then. | 到时候我会来接你 |
[13:57] | Alia, this is Wayne. He’s… | 阿丽亚 这是韦恩 他是… |
[14:00] | I’m an old pal of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的一个老朋友 |
[14:02] | Are you from the dance company? | 你是舞团的吗 |
[14:04] | No. No, from the same hometown. | 不 不 是老乡 |
[14:07] | Chicago? You don’t sound like it. | 芝加哥吗 你的口音听上去不像 |
[14:09] | Well, thank you, young lady. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[14:10] | I worked overtime to lose that accent. | 我可是很努力想要摆脱那口音 |
[14:13] | It’s cool of you to stop by. How long are you in town for? | 你来看她真是太好了 你会在这里待多久 |
[14:16] | Depends on work. | 看工作吧 |
[14:18] | Maybe we can all get together before you leave? | 也许你在你走之前 我们可以聚一聚 |
[14:21] | I’d love to learn more about my mom when she was my age. | 我很想知道一些我妈妈在我这个年纪的事 |
[14:24] | Well, I’ll come armed with many an embarrassing tale then. | 那我肯定要准备一些尴尬的轶事了 |
[14:28] | See you at 9:00, ‘kay? | 明天九点见 行吗 |
[14:40] | Sharp little lady you got there. | 这可是一个敏锐的小姑娘 |
[14:43] | She gonna be a problem? | 她会成为问题吗 |
[14:46] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我能搞定 |
[15:04] | So, pretty crappy, but it’s only temporary. | 房子很破 但都是暂时的 |
[15:08] | At least that’s the plan anyway. | 至少我们还有个计划 |
[15:26] | Sorry it’s… so… | 抱歉 这里… |
[15:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:37] | Just– Don’t you have school or something? | 只是…你不用上学什么的吗 |
[15:41] | No, I already graduated. | 不 我已经毕业了 |
[15:44] | Are you hungry? I made some pimento cheese sandwiches. | 你饿吗 我做了一些皮门托奶酪三明治 |
[15:48] | Your go-to recipe. Your only recipe, actually. | 你最好的秘方 其实是你唯一的秘方 |
[15:52] | You weren’t much of a cook. | 你以前不是很会做菜 |
[15:55] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[16:12] | – Or maybe I’m the bad cook? – No, it’s just really… strong. | -或者是我不会做菜 -不 只是味道太强烈了 |
[16:18] | – Do you mean… spicy? – Yes. Spicy. | -你是说…太辣吗 -是的 太辣了 |
[16:21] | Sorry. You kinda used to drown everything in hot sauce. | 抱歉 你以前做什么都喜欢加辣酱 |
[16:25] | – Let me make you something else. – It’s okay. I’m not hungry. | -我给你做点别的 -没关系 我不饿 |
[16:30] | But I could use a nap. | 但我想睡一觉 |
[16:36] | I made up the bedroom for you. | 我给你整理好了卧室 |
[16:38] | I’ll sleep on the couch until we figure out what’s next. | 我先睡在沙发上 然后我们再计划下一步 |
[18:02] | 韦恩 我不知道我还能坚持多久 | |
[18:07] | 韦恩 我不知道我还能坚持多久 我要赶紧离开这里 | |
[18:32] | U-235 is enriched to one to three percent… | 将铀235浓缩到1%到3% |
[18:37] | and used inside the nuclear fission process. | 用于核裂变过程 |
[18:42] | Inside the process… | 在过程中 |
[18:46] | U-235 is enriched to one to three percent | 铀235浓缩到1%到3% |
[18:49] | to be used in nuclear fuel bundles | 用于核燃料束 |
[18:52] | to moderate the fission process. | 缓和裂变过程 |
[18:54] | A slow-moving neutron bombards the U-235 atom, | 一个缓慢移动的中子轰击铀235原子 |
[18:59] | causing the atom to split. | 导致原子裂变 |
[19:00] | She was a dancer, not a freakin’ nuclear physicist. | 她是舞者 不是什么核物理学家 |
[19:03] | I mean, she made a whole point of it. | 她以前就说得很清楚 |
[19:05] | I was the smart one. She was the fun one. It was her shtick. | 我负责聪明 她负责搞怪 那才是她擅长的 |
[19:08] | Hear me out. When she got into the car accident, | 听我说 她遭遇车祸的时候 |
[19:10] | do you know where she was going, what she was doing? | 你知道她当时要去哪里吗 她要去做什么 |
[19:12] | She was getting takeout. | 她去拿外卖 |
[19:13] | Well, that’s what she said. | 那只是她自己这么说而已 |
[19:15] | Cody, stop. | 科迪 别闹 |
[19:16] | All I’m saying is, parents hide stuff from their kids. | 我想说的是 父母们会隐瞒孩子各种事 |
[19:19] | Like my dad. “Business trip” was code for, | 比如我爸爸的”出差”就是说 |
[19:22] | “I have a whole ‘nother family I like more than you.” | “我还有一个让我更爱的家庭” |
[19:25] | And then he bounced for good. | 然后他就永远消失了 |
[19:26] | My mom’s not like that. | 我妈妈不是这样的 |
[19:27] | Look, I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[19:29] | Like, last time you saw her, what, you were 12? | 你上一次见她的时候 你才12岁 |
[19:31] | What did you really know? | 你当时能知道什么 |
[19:33] | Maybe when she got hit by the car, she was getting takeout. | 也许她被车撞的时候的确在拿外卖 |
[19:36] | Or maybe it was something else. | 或者也许在做什么别的事 |
[19:38] | That’s crazy. Her brain is just fried. | 这太疯狂了 她的脑子都炸了 |
[19:41] | All I gotta do is get her to remember. | 我只需要让她回忆起来 |
[19:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:53] | A tasting menu. | 一份试吃菜单 |
[19:56] | Sit. | 做 |
[19:58] | I’ve been going about things all the wrong way. | 我一直以来都做错了 |
[20:01] | Trying to force you to remember | 逼你回忆起你是谁 |
[20:02] | who you were before is way too much pressure. | 对你来说实在是压力太大了 |
[20:05] | I feel like Mrs. Danvers, and I’m sorry. | 我觉得我就像丹弗斯先生 很抱歉 |
[20:07] | Mrs. Danvers? | 丹弗斯先生 |
[20:08] | The creepy housekeeper from… | 就是那个恐怖的管家… |
[20:10] | Look, instead of fixating on old memories, | 我们不应该纠结于恢复以前的记忆 |
[20:14] | we should work on making new ones. | 我们应该想办法创造新的记忆 |
[20:16] | So we can get to know who we both are now. | 这样我们才能知道我们到底是谁 |
[20:22] | Hi. I’m Alia Jordan. | 你好 我是阿丽亚·乔丹 |
[20:27] | Eighteen years old, Virgo, INTJ. Ravenclaw. | 十八岁 处女座 完美主义 拉文克劳 |
[20:33] | I like to know how things work. | 我喜欢搞清楚一切的运作原理 |
[20:34] | I like dragonflies and home makeover shows. | 我喜欢蜻蜓和家装秀 |
[20:37] | Big, huge fan of Drake. | 特别喜欢德瑞克 |
[20:44] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[20:46] | I don’t know what I like. | 我不知道我喜欢什么 |
[20:48] | Well, then dig in. You got your basic food groups. | 那就找找看 这些都是基础食物大类 |
[20:51] | You got your spaghetti, pizza, | 有意大利面 披萨 |
[20:53] | PB and J, pancakes, cookies, hot dogs. | PBJ三明治 煎饼 饼干 热狗 |
[20:57] | Tater tots. | 全都试试 |
[21:07] | – This is good. – Yeah, no. I’m not buying that. | -很不错 -不 我不信 |
[21:13] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[21:23] | Wait. You liked that. | 等等 你以前喜欢这个 |
[21:25] | – No. – Take another bite. | -不 -再咬一口 |
[21:37] | Fine. It’s really good. | 好吧 的确很不错 |
[21:40] | It’s the gateway meat. No one can argue with bacon. | 这是杀手锏肉 没人能逃过培根的美味 |
[21:42] | Plus, it goes really good with pancakes | 再说了 如果你把它和煎饼 |
[21:44] | if you wanna just blend it all together. | 拌在一起会更加美味 |
[21:46] | Look, this is wonderful, | 这真的很棒 |
[21:47] | but I have to get to my coma support group. | 但是我要去我的昏迷互助小组了 |
[21:54] | – You’re… in a support group? – Yes. | -你…参加了互助小组 -是的 |
[21:59] | I thought it could help. | 我想那样应该能有帮助 |
[22:00] | Yeah. That’s… That’s great. | 嗯 那…那很棒 |
[22:05] | Okay, well, I should throw this in the fridge | 好吧 那我把这些放进冰箱里 |
[22:07] | and get ready for work. | 准备去上班吧 |
[22:09] | Maybe we can have dinner with your friend Wayne. | 也许我们可以和你的朋友韦恩一起吃顿晚饭 |
[22:11] | I get free food at the diner. | 餐厅能给我免费的食物 |
[22:12] | He called. He had to leave town early. Work stuff. | 他打来电话了 他因为工作得早点离开 |
[22:17] | Damn. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[22:19] | Um, are you sure you’ll be fine alone? | 你确定你一个人没事吗 |
[22:20] | Yes. I’ve got the train schedule. | 嗯 我已经记下了列车时刻 |
[22:24] | Thanks for this, Alia. This was so nice for you to do. | 谢谢你 阿丽亚 非常感谢你这么做 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Of course. | 嗯 当然了 |
[22:30] | What if we went to see your old dance company? | 不如我们去看看你以前的舞团 |
[22:33] | What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | They’re rehearsing, like, for a new show, | 他们正在排练新的演出 |
[22:37] | and we used to go and watch. | 我们以前经常会去看 |
[22:38] | I bet they’d still let us. | 他们现在应该也会让我们看 |
[22:40] | And, well, it could be good for us to go out together. | 我们一起出去转转也不错 |
[22:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:01] | Got a lead we need to check out. | 查到了一条该去看看的线索 |
[23:11] | This is the place? | 就是这个地方吗 |
[23:13] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:16] | It’s not going to be easy. | 这事不简单 |
[23:19] | That’s what I got you for. | 所以我才需要你 |
[23:48] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[23:51] | Never thought we’d be here again. | 没想到我们还会回到这里 |
[23:54] | Do you mind? | 能一起拍一张吗 |
[24:02] | I’m excited. | 我好激动 |
[25:21] | The dancers, they were, like, | 这些舞者好像同时 |
[25:23] | free and connected at the same time. | 非常自由 却又互相联接 |
[25:26] | I didn’t know bodies could do that. Mine feels like a trap. | 我不知道身体还能做到这种程度 我的就不行 |
[25:30] | Well, your body used to do that. Maybe it can again someday. | 你的身体以前也可以 也许以后也可以 |
[25:36] | What about you? Do you dance? | 你呢 你会跳舞吗 |
[25:38] | No, no, no, no. You do not wanna see me dance. I’m a freak show. | 不不不 你绝对不想看我跳舞的 简直是怪胎秀 |
[25:43] | I’m glad we went. | 我很高兴我们能一起来 |
[25:45] | It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve seen here, since I woke up. | 那是我自打醒过来起看过最美妙的一幕 |
[25:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | Someone’s in there. I can hear ’em. | 有人在里面 我能听到 |
[25:57] | – How do you know? – Just stand behind me. | -你怎么知道的 -站在我身后 |
[26:10] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[26:29] | Jesus, Cody. What are you doing here? What the hell happened? | 天 科迪 你来干什么 出什么事了 |
[26:32] | You would know if you answered your phone. Where were you? | 你接我电话就知道怎么回事了 你去哪里了 |
[26:35] | Cody, this is Sara… my mom. | 科迪 这是莎拉 我的妈妈 |
[26:40] | This is Cody. | 这是科迪 |
[26:42] | Hi. Nice to finally meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴终于见到你了 女士 |
[26:46] | Now are you gonna tell me what the hell happened? | 你现在肯告诉我到底怎么回事了吗 |
[26:52] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[27:07] | Hey, look, we gotta get outta town. | 听着 我们要离开这个镇子 |
[27:10] | What? What the hell did you do? What the hell happened? | 什么 你做了什么 发生了什么事 |
[27:13] | I was just trying to make some money for the car, okay? | 我只是想弄点钱买到那辆车 |
[27:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:18] | I was selling weed for a guy, no big deal. | 我帮一个家伙卖大麻 不是什么大事 |
[27:20] | Well, it is now. Who jumped you? | 现在是了 谁把你卖了 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. But they took it all, and it was a lot. | 我不知道 但他们全缴了 很大一笔 |
[27:26] | Alia, I’m never gonna be able to pay him back. We gotta go. | 阿丽亚 我还不起的 我们必须离开 |
[27:28] | This guy, Jasper, if I don’t get his money, | 这个贾斯珀 要是我还不上钱 |
[27:31] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 我不知道他会做出什么事 |
[27:37] | – What about this? – It’s not enough. | -这些呢 -不够 |
[27:40] | And I’m not taking it from you. We need it. LA, no more winters. | 我不会动这些钱 我们要去洛杉矶 不会有冬天 |
[27:44] | Cody, I can’t leave my mom. | 科迪 我不能丢下我妈妈 |
[27:47] | – You mean Jason Bourne? – Stop it. | -你是说那个杰森·伯恩吗 -别这么说 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry, but something is wrong with her. | 不好意思 但她就是不对劲 |
[27:51] | You know, I’m the one who’s been in your corner. | 是我一直支持着你 |
[27:53] | I could really use you in mine. | 我现在真的需要你支持我 |
[27:56] | Cody, please. | 科迪 拜托 |
[27:59] | Are you really gonna make me choose right now? | 你真的想让我现在做出选择吗 |
[28:03] | ‘Cause you know I can’t. | 你知道我做不到 |
[28:07] | Then I’ll make it easy on you. | 那我帮你一把 |
[28:25] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[28:28] | Yep, I’m underage, and I get drunk. This is me. | 我是没到年纪还喝醉了 这就是我 |
[28:34] | I’m trying to understand. | 我想要理解 |
[28:37] | You care about that guy, | 你在乎那个人 |
[28:39] | but you don’t wanna leave with him, even if I wasn’t around. | 但是你不想和他走 就算我不在 |
[28:41] | You were listening? | 你在偷听 |
[28:44] | Look, you have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[28:48] | Cody, he knows me. He gets me. | 科迪懂我 他理解我 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry for eavesdropping. | 很抱歉偷听了你们 |
[29:06] | It’s fine. Just… | 没关系 只是… |
[29:09] | I’m not who you think I am. Not anymore. | 我已经不是你以为的那个人了 |
[29:15] | I don’t think anything. | 我没有以为什么 |
[29:17] | I’m not the girl with all those plans in those videos. | 我已经不是那个视频里有目标的小女孩了 |
[29:25] | I lied when I said I graduated. | 我撒谎了 我没有毕业 |
[29:29] | I was on scholarship at St. Alban’s. | 我本得到了圣阿尔班的奖学金 |
[29:32] | Like, best damn school in the state. | 基本是州里最好的学校 |
[29:37] | But I got kicked out. | 但是我被开除了 |
[29:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:42] | ‘Cause I was alone and angry, | 因为我很孤独 很愤怒 |
[29:44] | and there were lots of rich kids at school | 学校里有很多富小子 |
[29:46] | to jack their rich-kid stuff. | 干着富小子的混事 |
[29:49] | And Cody… | 科迪 |
[29:52] | took the blame for me. | 经常代我受过 |
[29:56] | Said I was the one with the future. But I kept doing it. | 他说我有未来 但我还是一直惹事 |
[30:04] | Probably not what you expected when you gave up your whole life | 可能不是你放弃整个生命养育你的天才女儿 |
[30:06] | so your genius daughter could go to college. | 想让她上大学后想听到的话 |
[30:12] | I know you don’t think I understand what you went through, | 我知道你觉得我不理解你经历的事 |
[30:14] | and I can’t, not really… | 我的确不能 |
[30:21] | I know what it’s like to be alone. | 我明白孤独的感觉 |
[30:27] | I know how far loneliness goes. | 我懂寂寞有多痛苦 |
[30:36] | Is– Is that what it was like to be in a coma? | 那…那就是昏迷时的感受吗 |
[30:42] | Or… was there something before? | 还是说…更之前的事 |
[30:47] | Something you never told me? | 是你没和我说过的一些事吗 |
[30:52] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[30:55] | before you came into my life, I was a bit of a loner. | 在你闯入我的生命之前 我是个独狼 |
[31:01] | But just because you’re alone | 但是你的孤独 |
[31:02] | doesn’t mean you should cling to the wrong person. | 不代表你应该依靠错误的人 |
[31:08] | Oh, so now you know Cody is wrong for me? | 你现在知道科迪是错误的人了 |
[31:11] | I mean, he’s wrong | 要是他 |
[31:12] | if he’s driving you away from the girl with the plan. | 让你不再有那些计划 他就是错误的 |
[31:15] | The plan is a bust. | 那些计划就是空想 |
[31:17] | I’m not gonna become some brilliant mechanical engineer. | 我不会成为什么著名机械工程师 |
[31:20] | I don’t know about that. You said you’re the one with the brains. | 这我可不敢说 你说你是聪明的那个 |
[31:24] | You’ll figure it out. It’s not written in the stars. | 你会想明白的 星星之间没有答案 |
[31:29] | You’re in control. | 掌控的人是你 |
[31:31] | Not Cody. | 不是科迪 |
[31:34] | Not anyone. | 谁都不是 |
[31:38] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[32:14] | This episode is brought to you by Cloudspun. | 本集由云彩倾情奉献 |
[32:17] | Cloudspun was created with one goal in mind: | 云彩创建的初衷只有一个 |
[32:20] | deliver a great night’s sleep at an amazing price. | 以完美的价钱为你带来一晚安睡 |
[32:49] | 我知道 我不知道有什么好守候的 一直听到”斯通” 但不知道是什么意思 | |
[32:59] | Okay. Where you going? | 好吧 你要去哪里 |
[33:06] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[33:29] | 韦恩·维尔吉斯 柯林斯大道4728号 阿拉巴马州 安妮斯顿 | |
[34:09] | – Yeah? – Does Wayne Wilkes live here? | -哪位 -韦恩·维尔吉斯住在这里吗 |
[34:14] | You’re looking for Wayne? | 你找韦恩 |
[34:17] | He said he was a friend of my mom’s. From Chicago. | 他说自己是我妈妈的朋友 从芝加哥来的 |
[34:21] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 |
[34:23] | He lived here in Anniston his whole damn life. | 他这辈子都住在安妮斯顿 |
[34:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:27] | We grew up together. Prom king and queen, ’95. | 我们一起长大的 95年的舞会国王和女王 |
[34:31] | I knew him like a fish knows water. | 我对他可以说是知根知底了 |
[34:34] | Till he fell off that ladder fixing the roof. | 直到他修屋顶的时候从梯子上摔了下来 |
[34:37] | He hit his head, split it nearly clean open. | 他撞到了头 脑袋几乎被砸开了 |
[34:42] | Went right into a coma. | 直接陷入了昏迷 |
[34:45] | Wait, he was in a coma? | 等等 他曾经陷入昏迷吗 |
[34:47] | Yep. They told me he was brain-dead, a vegetable. | 是的 他们和我说他脑死了 是植物人了 |
[34:51] | But I still visited him every day. | 但我还是会每天都去看他 |
[34:53] | And then, five months later, outta the blue, he just woke up. | 结果五个月后 他突然间醒来了 |
[34:59] | It was a miracle. Except for one thing. | 那简直是奇迹 除了一件事 |
[35:04] | – Yeah? – He woke up… different. | -什么事 -他醒来…不一样了 |
[35:10] | Different? Different how? | 不一样了 怎么不一样了 |
[35:12] | Different in that he wasn’t him. | 就是他不是他了 |
[35:14] | Started talking in his sleep, | 开始说梦话 |
[35:15] | nonsense about math equations, | 说什么关于数学公式的胡话 |
[35:17] | stuff he never knew or cared about before. | 一些他以前从来不知道也不在乎的事 |
[35:20] | He just wasn’t Wayne. | 他不是韦恩了 |
[35:23] | My Wayne, he loved me. | 我的韦恩爱着我 |
[35:27] | This Wayne… | 这个韦恩 |
[35:28] | This Wayne what? | 这个韦恩怎么了 |
[35:29] | He wasn’t back two weeks before | 他两个星期前 |
[35:31] | he ran off with some bitch he picked up at a bar. | 跟一个酒吧认识的贱人跑了 |
[35:33] | Lexa. Lexi. I don’t know. | 莱克西亚什么的 我也不知道 |
[35:36] | Uh, look, that woman, Lexa? | 这个叫莱克西亚的女人 |
[35:38] | Lexi? Do you know anything else about her? | 还是莱克西 你对她有什么了解吗 |
[35:41] | Nope. No idea. | 没有 什么都不知道 |
[35:50] | Of course I checked for Stone. That was the first thing I did. | 我当然去看过斯通了 那是我做的第一件事 |
[35:58] | Alexandra. | 艾莱克西亚 |
[36:00] | Alexandra. Alexandra Stone. | 艾莱克西亚 艾莱克西亚·斯通 |
[36:21] | You got anything? | 能看到什么吗 |
[36:40] | They’re transferring her. | 他们要转移她 |
[36:45] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[36:47] | That’s it, then. That’s our chance. | 那就是今晚了 这是我们的机会 |
[36:51] | Time to do your thing. | 该发挥你的本事了 |
[36:56] | What were you doing at the CDC when she was caught? | 她被抓的时候 你在疾控中心干什么 |
[36:59] | Gathering information, same as always. | 收集情报 和往常一样 |
[37:02] | That’s all over now. This program’s been compromised. | 现在都结束了 这个行动已经被破坏了 |
[37:06] | We get her and we go. They’re moving her tonight. | 我们救出她就走 他们今晚转移她 |
[37:10] | It’s too soon. I can’t access it all yet. I’m not strong enough. | 太快了 我还无法接近 我还不够强 |
[37:18] | Nah, that ain’t it. It’s the girl. | 不 不是因为这个 是因为那女孩 |
[37:25] | Look, I get it. You know I had a wife. | 我明白 我也有过一个妻子 |
[37:29] | And I know what we do is… complicated. | 我知道我们做的事…很复杂 |
[37:33] | These feelings, you can’t just shut ’em off, but… | 这些感觉 你关不掉 但是… |
[37:37] | you have to. | 你必须要关掉 |
[38:07] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[38:09] | Support group. | 互助小组 |
[38:13] | And then… | 然后… |
[38:15] | I went to the Legacy Mutual office for a while. | 我去了共同遗产办公室 |
[38:20] | Here. | 给 |
[38:26] | You took out a life insurance policy? Why would you do that? | 你办了一个人身保险 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:29] | Unexpected things happen, Alia, and I want you to be okay… | 意外常有 阿丽亚 我希望你能好好的 |
[38:33] | in case something were to happen to me. | 万一我出了什么事 |
[38:35] | Like if you were to suddenly, I don’t know, disappear maybe? | 比如你会突然 我也不知道 突然消失吗 |
[38:39] | I know about Wayne. | 我知道韦恩的事了 |
[38:42] | He didn’t leave town. I saw you hop into his truck. | 他没有离开镇子 我看到你上他的车了 |
[38:44] | Alia. | 阿丽亚 |
[38:45] | You’ve been lying to me. | 你一直在骗我 |
[38:47] | You know things you shouldn’t. | 你知道一些你不该知道的事 |
[38:48] | You’re like a freakin’ ham radio in your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候就像一个收音机 |
[38:51] | What is it? What’s happening, Mom? | 怎么回事 到底怎么了 妈妈 |
[38:53] | – Just tell me. – Listen to me, Alia. | -告诉我 -听我说 阿丽亚 |
[38:54] | That woman that you keep hoping | 你一直盼着能从那扇门里 |
[38:56] | will walk back through that door is gone. | 走进来的女人已经不在了 |
[38:58] | The coma, it changed things. I’m sorry, but it did. | 昏迷改变了所有事 我很抱歉 但事实如此 |
[39:02] | And she isn’t coming back. You understand? | 她不会回来了 你明白吗 |
[39:04] | I don’t understand a thing. | 我什么都不明白 |
[39:08] | Well, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:10] | But I just need you to accept it and move on. | 但我需要你接受这一切 往前看 |
[39:12] | Move on? | 往前看 |
[39:14] | You’re grown up. You don’t really need a mother. | 你长大了 你不需要一个母亲了 |
[39:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:24] | I don’t. | 我不需要了 |
[39:27] | I can take care of myself. Been doing it a long time. | 我能照顾好我自己 我一直都是一个人 |
[39:40] | Alia? What the hell? | 阿丽亚 搞什么 |
[39:42] | Let’s do it. Let’s go. Can we still get that car? | 走吧 我们动身吧 我们还能买下那辆车吗 |
[39:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. What? What about your mom? | 慢点 怎么了 你妈妈呢 |
[39:48] | I thought she was your ride-or-die now. | 我还以为现在她才是你的主心骨 |
[39:50] | You were right. She was lying. | 你说得没错 她撒谎 |
[39:55] | I was so stupid to think | 我竟然蠢到以为 |
[39:56] | that things would go back to the way they were. | 一切能够变回原来的样子 |
[39:59] | Well, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:01] | It doesn’t matter. None of it. I was better off before. | 那不重要 全都不重要 我以前过得更好 |
[40:08] | Hey, look, I’m sorry. It’s all right. It’s okay. | 我很遗憾 没事的 没事的 |
[40:13] | You hear me? It’s gonna be okay. | 听到了吗 没事的 |
[40:17] | Let’s get that car. No more winters. | 我们去买下那辆车吧 不会再有冬天了 |
[40:37] | Told you not to get attached. | 我和你说了不要太投入感情 |
[40:44] | No hostiles present. | 没有敌人 |
[40:46] | Package secure. | 货物安全 |
[40:48] | Proceed on current route to appointed rendezvous. | 按当前路线前往指定的集合点 |
[40:51] | Be alert. | 保持警惕 |
[40:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[40:53] | We’ll make contact when the package is transferred. | 转移货物后 我们会取得联系 |
[40:57] | They’re on the move. Good. Let’s engage. | 他们开始行动了 很好 我们上 |
[41:58] | Go! Move, move! | 上 上 |
[42:00] | Stay where you are! Put your hands over your head! | 不许动 把你的手放倒脑后 |
[42:50] | Only a few minutes. We’ll be outta here with the 9:00 news. | 只要几分钟 我们就能在九点新闻中离开这里 |
[43:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:06] | They gave me something. This body’s not responding well to it. | 他们给我用了点东西 这具身体没办法适应 |
[43:15] | The broadcast is going live. Now. | 广播要开始了 快 |
[43:18] | Okay, we only got a window of a few minutes, | 我们只有几分钟 |
[43:21] | and once it closes, we’re stuck. | 过时间了就会被困在这里 |
[43:24] | So, ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[43:33] | What happened to no attachments? | 不是说不要投入太多情感吗 |
[43:35] | You know I meant people from this world. | 你知道我说的是这个世界的人 |
[43:37] | Potato, potahto. | 彼此彼此 |
[43:43] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[43:49] | Quickly. You can’t survive long in this atmosphere. | 快点 你在这大气层中活不了多久 |
[44:19] | She’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸了 |
[44:22] | What happens is what was always gonna happen. You knew this. | 一直以来都是这样 你很清楚 |
[44:26] | But this body, it was alive when I came here. | 但是我来之前 这具身体还是活着的 |
[44:30] | Barely. | 奄奄一息了 |
[44:31] | These casings were nothing more than empty vessels | 这些身体只是被那些无法放手的人 |
[44:34] | being kept alive by people who couldn’t let ’em go. | 强留在这世界上的躯壳而已 |
[44:37] | That’s why we chose them. | 所以我们才选择了他们 |
[44:40] | Come on. Let’s get back to where we belong. | 快点 赶紧回到我们原来的地方去 |
[44:46] | No. | 不 |
[44:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:50] | They can only receive us for maybe another two minutes. | 他们只有两分钟不到的接受时间了 |
[44:53] | I’m not stopping you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[44:56] | You’re not Sara. You’re not a mom. | 你不是莎拉 你不是一名母亲 |
[45:04] | The girl will figure it out eventually. | 那个女孩总会明白的 |
[45:06] | So stop pretending and come home. | 不要再假装了 回家吧 |
[45:09] | Maybe I don’t wanna do what I do anymore. | 也许我不想再继续做我做的这些事了 |
[45:15] | You know we can’t leave a trace. It’s against the rules. | 你知道我们不能留下踪迹的 这是违反规定的 |
[45:18] | It’s why they sent you. | 所以他们才派你来 |
[45:20] | I’m… staying. | 我…要留下 |
[45:30] | We don’t have time for this. We gotta go. | 我们没时间了 我们该走了 |
[45:33] | No. | 不 |
[45:35] | They’re never gonna leave you alone. You know that, right? | 他们不会放过你的 你知道的吧 |
[45:38] | You stay here, they’re gonna come for you and the girl. | 你要是留在这里 他们就会来找你和那个女孩 |
[45:41] | Then tell them they’ll have a fight on their hands. | 那就告诉他们 我会和他们战斗 |
[45:45] | Sara, we are outta time! | 莎拉 我们没有时间了 |
[45:49] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[46:18] | I thought you said you knew the numbers. | 你不是说你知道密码吗 |
[46:20] | I do. Just… hold on. | 我知道 你…等等 |
[46:35] | We gotta go. Come on! | 我们该走了 快点 |
[46:46] | This your girlfriend, bro? | 这是你女朋友吗 哥们 |
[46:48] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是啊 你是谁 |
[46:51] | I’m the guy that your, uh, boyfriend owes money to. | 你男朋友欠我钱 |
[46:56] | Come on, man. What the hell? | 拜托 伙计 搞什么 |
[46:58] | How ’bout you bring that bag over here? Now! | 你把你的包拿过来怎么样 快点 |
[47:05] | Leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[47:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[47:25] | You aren’t my mom, are you? | 你不是我妈妈 对吗 |
[47:29] | Alia– | 阿丽亚 |
[47:38] | Mom. Mom, hold on, please. Hold on. Please, please, hold on. | 妈妈 坚持住 坚持住 求你了 |
[47:42] | I’m so sorry, Alia. | 我很抱歉 阿丽亚 |
[47:44] | No, please. Please, please don’t leave me. | 不 拜托 拜托 不要丢下我 |
[47:46] | Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. | 不要丢下我 不要丢下我 |
[47:47] | Please. In-Inside, there’s paddles. In the glass. Go get them. | 快进去 玻璃窗里有电极板 快去拿 |
[47:56] | Alia. | 阿丽亚 |
[47:57] | No. | 不 |
[48:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[48:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:10] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[48:14] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[48:21] | – I don’t think it’s gonna work. – No! | -我觉得没有用 -不 |
[49:21] | Junebug? | 小甲虫 |
[49:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[49:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[49:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[49:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[49:59] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[50:24] | Patriots, Eagles. Patriots, Broncos. Patriots, Seahawks. | 爱国者 老鹰 爱国者 野马 爱国者 海鹰 |
[50:32] | Ron and Hermione. | 罗恩和赫敏 |
[50:34] | Okay, that was way before your accident. | 那是在你意外之前 |
[50:36] | Okay. Don’t judge. I was only on book four. | 好吧 别说我 我才看到第四本 |
[50:44] | Can you sign this? | 你能签这个吗 |
[50:46] | My application for me to repeat my senior year at public school. | 我申请在公立学校重新读高中 |
[50:49] | It’s not exactly St. Alban’s, but– | 虽然不是圣阿尔班 但是… |
[50:52] | You are more today than I could have ever dreamed of. | 你现在已经比我当初想象的好多了 |
[50:56] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[51:08] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[51:11] | At rehearsals. A few weeks ago. | 几个星期前的排练 |
[51:15] | What were they putting on? And did I like it? | 他们演了什么 我喜欢吗 |
[51:20] | It was Return to a Strange Land. And yeah, you loved it. | 是《回到异乡》 嗯 你很喜欢 |