时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman. | 我是复仇 我是黑夜 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[01:58] | I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be. | 哥谭需要我做什么 我就做什么 |
[02:13] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[02:30] | What the hell is he Wearing? | 他穿着什么玩意 |
[02:32] | He’s Batman. It’s Halloween this Weekend, Dad. | 他是蝙蝠侠 这周末是万圣节 爸爸 |
[02:34] | Looking good, buddy. | 看上去不错 伙计 |
[02:36] | Isn’t he a little old for that? | 他这年纪不该还玩这些了吧 |
[02:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:43] | You know, Dad, you can view this as an opportunity. | 爸爸 你可以把这当做是一个机会 |
[02:46] | You know, be with us, not have to work. | 和我们一起 不用工作 |
[02:48] | Spend some time with your grandkids, your family. | 你的子孙 你的家人都会陪着你 |
[02:50] | We’ll just take care of you. | 我们会照顾好你 |
[02:51] | I don’t need taking care of, Michael. | 我不需要人照顾 迈克尔 |
[02:54] | Dad, come on. It doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 爸爸 拜托 这不一定是坏事 |
[02:57] | This could be a new beginning. | 这可以是一次新的开始 |
[02:59] | You know, I got all the exercise equipment | 我已经准备好了教练推荐的 |
[03:01] | that the trainer recommended. | 所有训练装备 |
[03:02] | And she’ll be here to start rehab tomorrow. | 她明天就能来开始复健训练 |
[03:04] | – It’s like I tell my patients– – You’re a gastroenterologist. | -我常和我的病人说… -你是肠胃病医生 |
[03:09] | I still have to tell them stuff. | 我也是会开医嘱的 |
[03:13] | Okay. We’ve got Dylan’s room all set up for you. | 我们已经为你准备好迪伦的房间了 |
[03:16] | Where’s the kid gonna sleep? | 那孩子们睡哪里 |
[03:18] | Oh, upstairs with Bryce. | 和布莱斯一起睡楼上 |
[03:19] | And We’re just down the hall | 如果你晚上有什么需要 |
[03:20] | if you need us for any reason at all during the night. | 我们就在楼下的客厅里 |
[03:23] | I think I can handle being unconscious for six hours. | 我觉得我还是能应付六小时的昏迷时间 |
[03:26] | Be the best six hours of my day. | 简直是一天中最棒的六小时 |
[03:29] | You know, Joe, | 乔 |
[03:32] | if at any point you wanna talk about how you’re feeling, | 如果你想聊聊你的感受 |
[03:35] | I’m around. | 我随时都可以 |
[03:36] | In my practice, | 我作为医生 |
[03:37] | I’ve counseled a lot of patients | 接诊过很多和你一样 |
[03:40] | going through similar transitions with aging | 因为年老和随之而来的悲伤 |
[03:42] | and the grief that goes with that. | 无法度过转型期的 |
[03:44] | I don’t feel any grief. | 我没有感到悲伤 |
[03:46] | Oh, no, no. Yeah. | 不不不 |
[03:48] | I’m just saying that it’s natural, | 我只是想说这很正常 |
[03:50] | you know, if there’s some sense of loss– | 如果你有什么怅然若失… |
[03:52] | And I’m not feeling any loss. | 我没有怅然若失 |
[03:55] | Well, I am here if you wanna talk. | 如果你想聊聊的话 我就在这里 |
[04:15] | You’re into comics, huh? | 你喜欢漫画啊 |
[04:19] | You’re– You feeling any better? | 你…你感觉好点了吗 |
[04:21] | Since an hour ago? No. | 和一小时之前相比吗 没有 |
[04:26] | You can read any of my comics if you’d like. | 你愿意的话可以看我的漫画 |
[04:34] | I made these. | 这都是我创造的 |
[04:42] | You made Batman? | 你创造了蝙蝠侠 |
[04:43] | Well, no. I’m trying to make my own. | 不 我想创造一个我自己的角色 |
[04:48] | I wanna be like the next Neal Adams. | 我想成为下一个尼尔·亚当斯 |
[04:51] | The guy who made Batman. | 就是创造蝙蝠侠的人 |
[04:56] | – I need to be alone, kid. – Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. | -我想一个人待一会 孩子 -好的 好的 |
[05:01] | If you need anything, just let me know. | 你有什么需要就告诉我 |
[05:05] | I will have to come in and feed him every once in a while, but yeah. | 我得偶尔进来喂喂它 不过 我走了 |
[05:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | – Jesus, Dyl. Why don’t you knock? – Sorry. | -天 小迪 你为什么不敲门 -抱歉 |
[05:22] | Do you need something? | 你有事吗 |
[05:24] | Why is Grandpa such a jerk? | 爷爷为什么这么混蛋 |
[05:26] | I don’t know. He’s old. | 我不知道 他老了 |
[05:29] | Can We talk about this, like, any other time? | 我们能不能以后再说这事 |
[05:31] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[05:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[05:36] | Mom said I’m sleeping here. | 妈妈说我得睡在这里了 |
[05:54] | Why aren’t you in Bryce’s room? | 你为什么不去布莱斯的房间 |
[05:57] | I like this better. | 我更喜欢这里 |
[06:03] | – Listen, I know. Grandpa can be a bit– – Mean. | -听着 我知道爷爷有时候很… -过分 |
[06:05] | – Well– – Dad, he’s just mean. | -好吧… -爸爸 他就是很过分 |
[06:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:09] | Look, he’s had a different life. | 他的人生和我们不一样 |
[06:12] | His dad died young. He had to be tough. | 他的父亲很早就去世了 他不得不坚强 |
[06:16] | So, I don’t know. Maybe We can cut him a little slack. | 所以 我也不知道 也许我们能对他宽容点 |
[06:22] | – Okay? – Okay | -好吗 -好 |
[06:29] | All right. Don’t stay up too late, pal. Okay? | 好了 别太晚睡 伙计 好吗 |
[06:34] | – Good night. – Good night. Love you. | -晚安 -晚安 爱你 |
[06:58] | All right. Let’s see where you are. | 好了 我们来看看怎么样了 |
[07:01] | So, let me see if you can lift the foot. | 让我看看你能不能抬起脚 |
[07:07] | All right. Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 很好 很好 |
[07:09] | I have patients too. Important ones. | 我也有病人 很重要的病人 |
[07:12] | I’m not suggesting yours aren’t important, | 我不是说你的病人不重要 |
[07:13] | just that mine aren’t less important. | 只是想说我的病人也很重要 |
[07:15] | My 3:00 has a colon that’s completely wrapped around itself. | 我3点钟还有个结肠打结的病人 |
[07:17] | So gross, Dad. | 好恶心 爸爸 |
[07:18] | Sorry, Bryce, but this is what I do for a living. | 抱歉 布莱斯 但这是我的工作 |
[07:20] | People’s colons paid for your car. | 人们的结肠才供得起你的车 |
[07:22] | Hey, can you drive Dylan home from school? | 你能不能接迪伦放学 |
[07:24] | – Can he wait till I’m done with practice? – That’s like 6:30. | -他能等我到训练结束吗 -那得6点30了 |
[07:26] | – Dylan, be flexible. – Stop. I’ll get him. | -迪伦 凑合点 -别说了 我去接他 |
[07:30] | What else am I doing around here? Let me have the keys. | 不然我在这里能干什么 把钥匙给我 |
[07:33] | Well, Dad, I don’t think you can drive. | 爸爸 我觉得你没法开车 |
[07:35] | I can drive, Michael. It’s my left leg. | 我能开车 迈克尔 那是我的左脚 |
[07:49] | Hey, Brady. Did you get my texts? | 布兰迪 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[07:52] | So, you wanna start at your house or mine? | 你想在你家还是在我家开始 |
[07:56] | Actually, Dylan, I was thinking. | 其实 迪伦 我在想 |
[07:58] | This year I might have something I need to do. | 今年我可能有别的事 |
[08:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:03] | We always spend Halloween together. Since, like, preschool. | 我们几乎从学前班就一起过万圣节的 |
[08:06] | No, I know. But this year I was thinking of going to the dance. | 不 我知道 但今年我想去舞会 |
[08:11] | A dance? On Halloween? What are you talking about? | 舞会 万圣节呢 你在说什么呢 |
[08:15] | – It’s just that– – Hey, Brady. | -只是… -布兰迪 |
[08:19] | Hey. One sec. | 等一下 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, Dylan. Just not this year, but… | 很抱歉 迪伦 今年不行了 但是… |
[08:25] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我以后和你说 |
[08:29] | Hey, Maya, Wait up. | 玛雅 等等 |
[08:31] | Yeah, catch you later. | 嗯 回头见 |
[08:47] | Boys, I’m back. | 伙计们 我回来了 |
[08:49] | – Hey, Joe! – How’s it going? | -乔 -你还好吗 |
[08:51] | Hey, how you do– | 你好吗… |
[08:52] | Frank, Watch your fingers. You’re gonna lose one. | 弗兰克 小心你的手指 会掉一个的 |
[08:54] | – Hey, Joe. – Kenny. | -乔 -肯尼 |
[08:55] | I was gonna come check on you. Why you dragging yourself in here? | 我本来想去看你的 你怎么专门过来了 |
[08:58] | I got a check in the office. | 我有张支票在办公室呢 |
[08:59] | You don’t think I’m gonna let you son of a bitches grab it, do ya? | 你们不会以为我会留给你们这帮混蛋吧 |
[09:02] | Seriously, Joe. Do you need a hand or something? | 说真的 乔 你需要帮忙什么的吗 |
[09:04] | I don’t need a hand, Kenny. I don’t need a hand. | 我不需要帮忙 肯尼 我不需要帮忙 |
[09:09] | – Lance. – Joe. | -兰斯 -乔 |
[09:11] | Don’t worry. Doc says I’ll be back in six weeks. | 别担心 医生说我六周后就能回来上班 |
[09:14] | Don’t even think about hiring a replacement. | 别想着雇个人取代我 |
[09:16] | Slow down a second, Joe. | 慢点 乔 |
[09:19] | You’ve been out of surgery, what, three days? | 你做完手术后三天就出院了吗 |
[09:20] | Four days. But I’m getting better. | 四天 但我好多了 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna be better than better. | 我会慢慢好起来的 |
[09:23] | Look, I was gonna put this in the mail. | 我本来打算寄给你的 |
[09:27] | But seeing as how you’re here… | 不过你既然来了 |
[09:32] | It’s your union contract. | 这是你的工会合同 |
[09:36] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 拿这个出来干什么 |
[09:38] | Well, your pension plan is in there. | 里面有你的养老金计划 |
[09:39] | You’ve been with us for 45 years, Joe. | 你和我们同舟共济45年 乔 |
[09:41] | You’re fully vested. | 你已经投入了一切 |
[09:43] | I mean, with social security, | 交了社保后 |
[09:45] | you were practically working for nothing. You know? | 你其实基本拿不到多少钱 |
[09:47] | What are you talking about, Lance? You Want me to retire? | 你在说什么 兰斯 你希望我退休吗 |
[09:51] | Got some A-plus benefits in here, Joe. | 选个不错的计划 乔 |
[09:53] | I’m not gonna retire. I belong here. This is my shop. | 我不会退休 我属于这里 这是我的车间 |
[09:56] | I’ve been here longer than you. | 我在这里工作的时间比你都长 |
[09:58] | – I’m the best guy in the place. – I’m not denying that you were. | -我是这里最棒的工人 -你以前的确是 |
[10:00] | What do you mean “were”? I am. I am getting better every day. | 什么叫曾经 我现在也是 我每天都在恢复 |
[10:04] | Look, We got a lot of big contracts coming in right now. | 我们最近接了很多大合同 |
[10:07] | We got restaurants, hotels, | 有餐厅 酒店 |
[10:09] | and these are some hard deadlines I gotta meet. | 我必须赶上这些截止日期 |
[10:12] | I can’t put a man out there who can’t do the work. | 我不能一直给一个无法工作的人留着职位 |
[10:17] | We’ll see. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[10:19] | You know, look. Come on. Save yourself the heartache, Joe. | 听着 拜托 不要让你自己心烦 乔 |
[10:22] | We all know it’s time to– | 我们都知道你该… |
[10:24] | Look, this happens to other people. | 其他人也遇到过这种事 |
[10:25] | – I’ve seen it. – I’m not other people. I will be back. | -我也见过 -我不是其他人 我会回来的 |
[10:28] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[10:32] | Look, I’m saying this as a friend. Okay, Joe? | 听着 我是以朋友的身份劝你 乔 |
[10:34] | You’re either gonna take this retirement plan right now | 你可以现在接受这个退休计划 |
[10:36] | or you’re gonna take it in six weeks, | 或者六周后接受 |
[10:37] | but we both know you’re taking it. | 但是我们知道你最终都要接受 |
[11:00] | I thought you forgot. | 我以为你忘了 |
[11:03] | No, I had to deal with something at the shop. | 不 我得先去车间处理一些事 |
[11:08] | So, how was your day? | 好了 你今天过得怎么样 |
[11:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:13] | Great. Buckle up. | 很好 系好安全带 |
[11:15] | I hate junior high. It sucks. | 我讨厌初中 真烦 |
[11:18] | You hate junior high? I’d give anything to be back in school. | 你讨厌初中 我愿意为回到学校而付出一切 |
[11:22] | – I was captain of the football team… – So you were popular. | -我当初是橄榄球队队长 -那你很受欢迎了 |
[11:26] | Well, popular? That’s an understatement. I was a legend. | “受欢迎”也太轻描淡写了 我是传奇 |
[11:30] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[11:32] | Night of the senior prom, | 高中舞会那晚 |
[11:33] | I got the football team to put the principal’s car on the roof. | 我带着橄榄球队把校长的车搬到了屋顶上 |
[11:37] | – The roof? – Yes! | -屋顶上 -是的 |
[11:38] | – What? – Well, not all at once. | -什么 -不是全部一起搬上去 |
[11:40] | You gotta disassemble it and- | 你得先拆掉 然后… |
[11:42] | Doesn’t matter how you got it up there. | 怎么搬上去的并不重要 |
[11:44] | At the end of the dance, | 舞会结束后 |
[11:46] | everybody came out, and there we were on the roof. | 所有人都出来了 我们就站在屋顶上 |
[11:49] | Football team, Principal Moon’s car and me. Legendaly. | 整个橄榄球队 姆乌校长的车和我 传奇 |
[11:55] | They talk about it at every reunion. | 他们每次同学会都会说起这件事 |
[11:58] | So, to become popular, | 所以要受欢迎 |
[12:00] | I gotta become captain of the football team and put a car on a roof. | 我就得成为橄榄球队队长 并把车搬上屋顶 |
[12:04] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[12:07] | So, What’s the story? You don’t have any friends? | 你怎么了 你没有朋友吗 |
[12:10] | I sorta have one. Brady. | 我算是有一个 布兰迪 |
[12:13] | But recently, I don’t think he wants to be around me anymore. | 但是我觉得他最近不是很想和我一起玩 |
[12:19] | Well, to hell with him then. | 那就让他滚吧 |
[12:22] | Buckle up, please. | 系好安全带 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Hey, this is for you, Grandpa. | 这是给你的 爷爷 |
[12:45] | Probably some exercise equipment from your father. | 也许是你爸爸定的复健用具 |
[12:49] | He goes overboard with that kinda stuff. | 他总是过度操心这些东西 |
[12:51] | It says it’s from Wham Comics. | 这上面说是怀姆漫画寄来的 |
[12:55] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[13:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:04] | Let’s find out. | 我们来看看 |
[13:15] | “Dynoman. “ | “炸药侠” |
[13:17] | I ordered this when I was a kid. I don’t understand. | 我小时候定的 怎么回事 |
[13:22] | Maybe it got lost in the mail. | 也许是寄丢了 |
[13:24] | For 60 years? | 丢了60年吗 |
[13:26] | I ordered this from the back of a comic book, and it never came. | 我在一本漫画书封底看到后定的 但一直没到 |
[13:31] | I bugged my mother for months to get my 50 cents back. | 我缠了我妈妈好几个月 让她去要回我的50美分 |
[13:34] | Wait. You were into comics too? | 等等 你也喜欢漫画吗 |
[13:39] | Long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[13:44] | This is nuts. It must be a joke. | 真是太疯狂了 肯定是什么玩笑 |
[13:49] | Probably Kenny at the shop is behind this. Yeah. | 可能是车间的肯尼干的 |
[13:54] | What did you do with the comics? | 你的漫画书都放在哪里了 |
[13:58] | I guess I probably gave ’em to your dad. | 我想我都给你爸爸了 |
[14:05] | He never throws anything away. | 他永远不会把东西丢掉 |
[14:08] | What’s the story of Dynoman? | 炸药男有什么故事 |
[14:11] | He was a miner like my dad. | 他和我爸爸一样 是一个矿工 |
[14:14] | I think that’s probably why I liked him. | 我想我也是因此喜欢他的吧 |
[14:17] | He was working underground one day, | 有一天 他在地下工作 |
[14:19] | and a stick of dynamite blew up | 结果一捆炸药炸了 |
[14:22] | and shot three radioactive rocks into his ring. | 把三块放射性的石头炸进了他的戒指里 |
[14:25] | Each one had a special power. Strength, speed and flight. | 每一块都有特殊能力 强力 高速和飞翔 |
[14:33] | So, like, how do the powers work? | 那这些能力是什么原理 |
[14:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:38] | Like, are they alien rocks that change his metabolism? | 是改变了他新陈代谢的外星外形石头吗 |
[14:42] | Or is it magic? | 还是说是魔法 |
[14:43] | Why do you need an explanation for everything? | 你为什么凡事都要求一个解释 |
[14:45] | Your generation needs an explanation for everything. | 你们这一代凡事都要一个解释 |
[14:47] | What the hell’s the matter with you guys? | 这跟你们有什么关系 |
[14:49] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[14:52] | So, Who’s that? | 那么 这是谁 |
[14:54] | That’s the Volt, Dynoman’s archenemy. | 这是高压 炸药侠的死敌 |
[14:58] | Dynoman saved Volt’s village in Romania from a meteor. | 炸药侠从一颗陨石下拯救了高压的村庄 |
[15:01] | He smashed it with his ring. | 他用戒指击碎了那颗陨石 |
[15:03] | But a chunk of debris destroyed a house, | 但是有一块碎片砸毁了一幢房子 |
[15:06] | killing a man and woman inside while their son played outside. | 屋里有一对夫妻死了 他们的孩子当时在外面玩 |
[15:10] | The boy vowed vengeance on Dynoman. | 那个孩子发誓要向炸药侠复仇 |
[15:12] | He found all the remnants of the meteor, | 他集齐了那块陨石的碎片 |
[15:15] | which had absorbed the power of Dynoman’s ring and began to glow. | 碎片吸收了炸药侠戒指的能力 开始发光 |
[15:19] | The Volt saw that glow and knew he could have that power too. | 高压看到了光芒便明白他也可以得到那种能力 |
[15:23] | From those remains, he built his helmet. | 他用那些碎片造了他的头盔 |
[15:26] | So, the hero made the villain. | 所以是英雄造就了恶人 |
[15:29] | Pretty standard stuff. | 很标准的剧情 |
[15:32] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[15:35] | Coulda used a twist. My stories had more panache. | 可以加一些反转 我的故事就更加精彩 |
[15:39] | Wait. What do you mean, “your stories”? | 等等 什么叫你的故事 |
[15:42] | Yeah. I wrote a few stories in my day. | 我以前也自己编过几个故事 |
[15:46] | Really? That’s what I do. | 真的吗 这不就是我现在干的事吗 |
[15:48] | So, why’d you stop? | 那你后来为什么不写了 |
[15:52] | Can’t play with superheroes forever, kid. | 你不可能永远和超级英雄玩 孩子 |
[15:59] | – Wait, Grandpa. – Okay… | -等等 爷爷 -好了 |
[16:02] | It says it comes when you need it, right? | 这上面说你需要的话就会出现 |
[16:04] | And this came now. Because you need it. | 这现在寄过来了 因为你正需要 |
[16:08] | You gotta try it. | 你得试一试 |
[16:09] | You try it. Put it on. See if it fits. | 你试试 戴上看看合不合适 |
[16:13] | No, it’s too big. You gotta try it. | 不行 太大了 你得戴上试试 |
[16:15] | I think it’s for you. Come on, for me. | 我觉得是给你的 拜托 就算是为了我 |
[16:19] | Let me have it. | 让我来试试 |
[16:23] | Holy moly. It fits. | 上帝啊 正好合适 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:28] | – What is it? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -什么事都没有 |
[16:30] | See? It’s a piece of junk. It’s a toy. | 看 只是一个垃圾 这是一个玩具 |
[16:36] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[16:39] | Wait, Wait. Grandpa, Grandpa. | 等等 等等 爷爷 |
[16:40] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[16:41] | toys don’t just magically appear after 60 years. | 玩具不会60年后突然奇迹般出现的 |
[16:45] | Try. Hit the bag. | 来 打沙包试试 |
[16:47] | Are you kidding? You don’t actually believe in magic, do ya? | 你在开玩笑吗 你不会真的相信魔法吧 |
[16:51] | I saw it glow. Isn’t that how it works? | 我看到它发光了 这不就是这样用的吗 |
[16:54] | Yes. But I got it from a comic book. This is a chunk of plastic. | 是的 但这是漫画书订的 只是一块塑料 |
[16:59] | And we’re gonna do with it | 我们很早以前 |
[17:00] | what we should’ve done a long time ago. | 就该处理掉这个东西了 |
[17:02] | We’re gonna throw it in the garbage can. | 我们要把它扔进垃圾箱 |
[17:04] | Son of a bitch, I can’t get it off. | 该死 我摘不下来 |
[17:06] | Hey, Grandpa. Please, stop. | 爷爷 拜托 别这样 |
[17:08] | – Please. – Stop it. Quit. Stop it! Please stop. | -拜托 -别说了 别闹了 |
[17:13] | I know things are crappy right now, | 我知道现在我处境很糟糕 |
[17:14] | but believing in something stupid is not the answer. | 但是相信一些蠢事不是解决办法 |
[17:19] | It’s not stupid. | 这一点都不蠢 |
[17:22] | Son of a– Goddamn it. | 混…该死 |
[17:37] | Hey. Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:38] | Dylan? Get cleaned up. It’s almost dinner. | 迪伦 洗好手 马上要吃晚饭了 |
[17:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:48] | That doesn’t look like Indian food. | 这看上去可不像印度菜 |
[17:50] | Yeah, called an audible. Figured We’d try something new. | 叫了个推荐的 我想着可以尝试点新的菜 |
[17:53] | “New” as in “let’s give our family a new species of tapeworm”? | “新”是指”让我们家人得新的绦虫病”吗 |
[17:56] | They’re burgers. They’re fine. | 就是汉堡 没事的 |
[17:58] | Burgers that were just the subject of an expose in the Times | 汉堡就是《时代周刊》曝光会在肉里 |
[18:00] | for putting God knows what in their meat. Not meat. | 放天知道什么玩意的菜式 反正绝对不是肉 |
[18:04] | They’re his favorite, okay? | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[18:08] | So that’s what this is. | 原来是因为这个 |
[18:09] | Please, don’t analyze me right now. | 拜托 不要剖析我 |
[18:12] | I hate what he does to you. | 我讨厌他对你做的事 |
[18:14] | What is he– He’s not doing anything to me. | 他…他没有对我做任何事 |
[18:15] | He doesn’t even know about dinner. | 他都不知道晚餐吃什么 |
[18:16] | You’re always trying to impress him. | 你总是想取悦他 |
[18:19] | You walk on eggshells | 你总是小心翼翼 |
[18:20] | so that he doesn’t criticize you, but he always does anyway. | 这样他就不会批评你 但是他总会批评你的 |
[18:23] | And then you feel bad. Like right now. | 然后你就会很难受 就像现在 |
[18:25] | You didn’t get Indian food | 你没有买印度菜 |
[18:26] | because you were worried your dad would go on some rant about | 因为你担心你爸爸可能会因为觉得我们自以为 |
[18:28] | how we think we’re too good for regular old American food. | 传统美式食物配不上我们而大发光火 |
[18:32] | I’m just protective of you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[18:34] | We’re doing a lot for your dad, | 你为你爸爸做了很多 |
[18:35] | and he doesn’t even seem to be grateful. | 但是他好像一点都不感激 |
[18:37] | You watch. This gesture will go a long way. Yeah? | 那你看好了 这是一个长期的过程 |
[18:39] | He might– He might even say thank you. | 他可能…他还可能会说谢谢你呢 |
[18:42] | I would eat those burgers every night for a month | 如果你爸爸说了谢谢 |
[18:44] | if your father ever says thank you. | 我就连着一个月晚餐都吃汉堡 |
[18:50] | – Where’s Dylan? – He wanted to eat in the living room. | -迪伦在哪里 -他想在客厅吃 |
[18:53] | Bryce, can you stop with the ball? We’re eating now, please. | 布莱斯 能别玩球了吗 我们在吃饭呢 |
[18:55] | Coach said I have to keep my hands on it at all times. | 教练说我应该一直手不离球 |
[18:57] | I’m pretty sure he meant figuratively. | 他肯定是夸张的说法 |
[19:02] | Nice bling, Grandpa. | 戒指不错 爷爷 |
[19:05] | This is nothing. | 只是个小玩意 |
[19:10] | Hey, Dad, before I forget, guess who called me today. | 爸爸 我差点忘了 你猜今天谁给我打电话了 |
[19:14] | – Who? – Lance. | -谁 -兰斯 |
[19:16] | They were talking about how much they appreciate | 他们说他们很感激这些年来 |
[19:17] | the work you’ve done over the years for them. | 你为他们所做的事 |
[19:19] | And apparently, to honor that, | 为了表示感谢 |
[19:20] | they’ve offered you a pretty generous retirement package? | 他们给你提供了非常慷慨的退休计划 |
[19:24] | Fine. I’ll take it in 20 years. | 好 我20年后会接受的 |
[19:28] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | I think you might wanna think about it a little sooner. | 我想你可能会想要早点接受 |
[19:33] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[19:36] | Nothing. I’m just, you know, | 没什么 我只是 |
[19:37] | you’ve put your time in there for, what, 45 years? | 你在那里工作了有45年了吧 |
[19:39] | Paid your dues. | 尽忠职守 |
[19:40] | You don’t think I can get back, do you? | 你觉得我回不去了 对吗 |
[19:42] | No, I’m not saying that. | 不 我没有这么说 |
[19:45] | Wow. What a payoff for a father who believed in you. | 你真是懂得如何回报一直相信你的父亲啊 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | Didn’t you call medical school a boot camp for know-it-alls? | 你不是说医学院全都是教”显而易见”的事吗 |
[19:55] | It is. That’s where you two met, isn’t it? | 没错 你俩就是在那里认识的吧 |
[19:58] | Hey, Dylan. Why don’t you come in here | 迪伦 你还是过来 |
[19:59] | and sit with us for a little bit? | 和我们坐在一起吧 |
[20:01] | Joe, Mike’s just looking out for you. And he trusts Lance. | 乔 迈克在照顾你 他相信兰斯 |
[20:04] | Lance has been running point on the ins and outs | 兰斯一直在忙着应付 |
[20:06] | of all the new jobs that are coming in. | 接到的新单子 |
[20:09] | If he’s worried about you being there, | 如果他对你复工有担心 |
[20:10] | We’re not just gonna let you go back to work, because you… | 我们就不能让你回去工作 因为你 |
[20:13] | Let me? | 让我 |
[20:15] | Yeah. Frankly, at your age– | 说实话 你这个年纪 |
[20:17] | My age? You are not far behind me. Don’t forget that. | 我这个年纪 别忘了你可没比我年轻多少 |
[20:21] | Dad. Stop. Take a breath. | 爸爸 别说了 深呼吸 |
[20:23] | We’re just trying to get you to think realistically about your future. | 我们只是希望你能面对你的未来 |
[20:28] | I’m the reason we get those big orders. | 是我让我们接到这些大单子的 |
[20:30] | I am the one responsible for all those contracts. | 是我签下了那些合同 |
[20:33] | – I’m the reason– – Grandpa, look. | -是我… -爷爷 看 |
[20:33] | We ship all that furniture out of the state. | 我们把家具运到别的州 |
[20:34] | And now Lance is. | 现在是兰斯了 |
[20:35] | And now Lance is. | 现在是兰斯了 |
[20:36] | – I built it with my own hands. – Grandpa, the ring. | -我靠我自己亲手打造的 -爷爷 戒指 |
[20:38] | I have been building it all my life. | 我这一辈子的心血都花在上面 |
[20:40] | – Maybe that life is over. – Bryce, the ball. | -也许那种生活已经结束了 -布莱斯 球 |
[20:44] | My life is not over! | 我的人生没有结束 |
[20:57] | There has got to be an explanation. | 这肯定有什么解释 |
[20:59] | Yeah, that it’s real. You saw it glowing. | 这是真的 你也看到这发光了 |
[21:02] | Kid, this rock’s as dull as your dad’s sense of humor. | 孩子 这个石头和你爸爸的幽默感一样愚蠢 |
[21:06] | Yeah, now. But before? | 现在是的 但之前呢 |
[21:08] | Don’t you feel different? Strong? Anything? | 你没有感觉有些不一样吗 更强壮什么的 |
[21:12] | Come on, just try. Smash it. | 拜托 试一试 打一拳 |
[21:15] | Nah. | 不 |
[21:17] | Come on. You said it yourself. | 拜托 你自己说的 |
[21:18] | Dynoman’s powers only came to him whenever he needed them. | 炸药侠的能力只会在他需要的时候出现 |
[21:21] | And you clearly needed it | 你显然很需要 |
[21:22] | because you were pissed off at Mom and Dad. | 因为你对爸爸和妈妈很生气 |
[21:24] | – It was your anger. – Nah, it’d be insane. | -是你的愤怒 -不 这太扯了 |
[21:27] | Is it? Or are you just too afraid to see if you’re strong? | 真的吗 还是说你只是不敢发现你变强壮了 |
[21:32] | I guess he is smarter than you, | 我猜他的确比你更聪明 |
[21:34] | ’cause you barely made it out of high school, | 因为你几乎没有读完高中 |
[21:35] | and he made it all the way to medical school. | 但是他却一直念到了医学院 |
[21:38] | You’re basically uneducated- | 你基本没受过教育 |
[21:44] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[21:46] | I was right. | 我说得没错 |
[21:50] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:52] | You’re a superhero, Grandpa. Oh, my– You really are! | 你是一个超级英雄 爷爷 天…你真的是 |
[21:56] | Hot damn! | 我的天 |
[22:01] | Mother of God. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[22:04] | And the knee? | 你的腿呢 |
[22:24] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[22:30] | Remember, guys. This is black Walnut. | 记住 伙计们 这是黑胡桃木 |
[22:31] | You bend your knees, you watch your backs, okay? | 弯下腰就小心背 |
[22:33] | Kenny, this needs to go out by Tuesday. | 肯尼 这周二之前就得送出去 |
[22:35] | Copy- | 明白 |
[22:36] | Joe. Hey, listen. I’m glad your family talked some sense into you. | 乔 听着 我很高兴你的家人劝服你了 |
[22:40] | Wait. No. You can’t do that, Joe. | 等等 不 你不能这么做 |
[22:41] | – You need a full doctor’s– – What are you doing? | -你需要医生… -你干什么 |
[22:43] | That’s a liability. | 放着真碍事 |
[22:45] | Shall I clock in, Lance? | 我要打卡吗 兰斯 |
[22:48] | What the… | 这… |
[22:54] | Hey, Brady. Brady. I found something so cool. | 布兰迪 布兰迪 我发现一件很棒的事 |
[22:56] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[22:57] | Can We… talk about this later? | 我们…我们能待会再说吗 |
[23:00] | Okay. Is that him? | 好是他吗 |
[23:03] | It’s me? | 是我吗 |
[23:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:06] | – I can explain. – Hey, Batman. | -我可以解释 -蝙蝠侠 |
[23:07] | My dad’s being a real bitch about my curfew. | 我的爸爸一直要给我宵禁 |
[23:10] | Could you and Robin go kick his ass for me? | 你和罗宾能不能去帮我揍他一顿 |
[23:14] | Jesse. Be nice. He’s just playing dress-up. | 杰西 态度好一点 他刚换完衣服呢 |
[23:17] | Dress-up Dylan. It has a nice ring to it. Huh? Huh? | 变装迪伦 是不是很朗朗上口 |
[23:24] | Hey, Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[23:25] | We can have a party. A costume party. You can be Wonder Woman. | 我们可以办个变装派对 你可以当神奇女侠 |
[23:30] | Dylan, hey. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 迪伦 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[23:34] | Me and some other people, We were just hanging out the other day, | 我们和几个其他人那天在一起玩 |
[23:38] | and I took a group selfie. | 我就拍了一张自拍 |
[23:39] | And I was about to post it | 我要发的时候 |
[23:40] | when they saw my photo stream and the photo you sent to me. | 他们看到了我的照片流和你发给我的照片 |
[23:46] | Of me in the costume. | 是我穿着那套衣服 |
[23:49] | Yeah. I told them you were an old friend who likes to– | 嗯 我和他们说这是一个喜欢… |
[23:54] | To dress up. | 变装的老朋友 |
[23:55] | – They thought it was funny. – No kidding! | -他们觉得很好笑 -可不是 |
[23:57] | – Dylan, I… – Why didn’t you stop them? | -迪伦 我… -你为什么不阻止他们 |
[24:00] | Why didn’t you say, like, | 你为什么不说 |
[24:01] | how last year you dressed up as Venom and thought it was cool? | 你去年还装扮成毒液 还觉得自己很帅 |
[24:05] | You were laughing at me. | 你也嘲笑我 |
[24:08] | – Dude. – Just go. | -哥们 -你走吧 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[24:23] | – Concept. Yeah, yeah. – Hola. | -概念 没错 -你们好 |
[24:24] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:25] | By the way, did something happen | 顺便 你和理疗师 |
[24:26] | with your physical therapist in the garage? | 在车库里都做了什么 |
[24:28] | The work bench is all shattered. | 工作椅都碎了 |
[24:31] | Yes. She put some weights on it. It collapsed. | 嗯 她加了点重量 于是椅子就塌了 |
[24:34] | Shoddy construction. Let me tell you about that. | 我告诉你 绝对是个劣质的东西 |
[24:36] | Really? How you feeling today? | 真的吗 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[24:39] | Actually, fantastic. | 其实我感觉很棒 |
[24:41] | Fantastic. That’s a big leap from yesterday. Good. | 很棒 比昨天好太多了 很好 |
[24:44] | I’ve just come from the doctor’s. He gave me a complete release. | 我刚去找了医生 他完全允许我恢复正常生活了 |
[24:48] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | Maybe you’ll think twice about doubting me again. | 下次你质疑我之前可要三思了 |
[24:53] | I go back to work tomorrow. | 我明天就回去上班 |
[24:56] | What? But that’s not possible. | 什么 但这不可能 |
[24:59] | And yet it is. | 然而就是发生了 |
[25:00] | And what’s better, I will be out of your hair in… | 更棒的是 我只要再过六星期 |
[25:04] | six days, never mind six weeks. | 而不是六周才能离开你们了 |
[25:06] | Where’s Dylan? | 迪伦在哪里 |
[25:08] | In his room. In your room. | 在他的房间里 就是你的房间 |
[25:12] | Over there. | 那边 |
[25:13] | Dylan, man, you should’ve been there. | 迪伦 伙计 你真该来一起的 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry you didn’t see it. | 很遗憾你没有看到 |
[25:18] | What’s going on with you? You– Why you got such a long face? | 你怎么了 你…你为什么这么耸拉着脸 |
[25:21] | I’m toxic. | 我有毒 |
[25:23] | “Toxic”? | 有毒 |
[25:25] | Look. | 看 |
[25:28] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[25:29] | Just look. | 你看 |
[25:33] | They’re calling you Dress-up Dylan. I see that. Okay. | 他们叫你变装迪伦 我明白了 |
[25:37] | Dylan, if I could get this ring off, I would give it to you. | 迪伦 要是我能摘下这个戒指 我就给你 |
[25:41] | You could kick the crap out of that guy. But I can’t get it off. | 你就能把这些家伙暴揍一顿 但我摘不下来 |
[25:44] | But if there’s anything else I could do to help you, I would. | 但如果有什么我能帮你的 我绝对义不容辞 |
[25:48] | Actually… maybe there is. | 其实…可能还真的有 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Let’s put the principal’s car on the roof. | 我们把校长的车弄到屋顶上吧 |
[25:55] | You can get it up there. Easy. | 你可以轻松地把汽车搬上去 |
[25:56] | And I’ll stand by it, take credit for it. | 我就站在一边 说是我弄的 |
[25:59] | Look. When I was a kid, We did not put the car on the roof. | 听着 我小时候 没有把车搬到屋顶上 |
[26:03] | We lifted it up and took it down the block a little bit. | 我们搬起车子 挪到了另一个街区 |
[26:06] | The principal was surprised. I exaggerated, honestly. | 校长很惊讶 我其实是夸大了 |
[26:10] | We could do it now. I’ll be, like, a total legend. | 我们这次可以这么做 我会成为真正的传奇 |
[26:15] | No one will know howl did it. | 没人会知道我是怎么做到的 |
[26:18] | I don’t think you really need to worry about those kids in school. | 我觉得你不用费心去理学校里的这些孩子 |
[26:22] | They’re losers. They’re gonna grow up to be losers, too. | 他们都是废物 他们长大了也是废物 |
[26:26] | You wanna go trick-or-treating, you go trick-or-treating. | 你想去要糖果 你就去要糖果 |
[26:28] | You know, go on out there. Get yourself some candy. | 你可以出去 要一些糖果 |
[26:31] | It’s not really the same. | 其实不一样 |
[26:34] | No, I guess it isn’t. | 嗯 我想是吧 |
[26:37] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[26:38] | I know when I get down, I don’t Wwanna have anybody near me, | 我知道我不高兴的时候 不希望有人来烦我 |
[26:42] | so I’m gonna leave you alone. | 所以我就不打扰你了 |
[26:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:47] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[26:49] | I am? | 真的吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah. I don’t need Brady, or any of them. | 嗯 我不需要布兰迪 或者他们 |
[26:55] | – No. – I could go have the best Halloween ever. | -没错 -我可以自己去享受最棒的万圣节 |
[26:57] | Yes, that’s the spirit. | 就是这个劲头 |
[26:58] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[27:00] | Let’s go trick-or-treating. | 我们去要糖果吧 |
[27:01] | It’ll be awesome. It’ll be so much fun. | 绝对会很棒的 一定会很好玩 |
[27:04] | You get off at work at 5:00. Right? | 你五点下班 对吗 |
[27:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | Five o’clock. Trick-or-treating. You and me. Don’t be late. | 五点 不给糖就捣蛋 我们俩 别迟到了 |
[27:25] | Jeez,Joe. I guess I should’ve asked you for help. | 天 乔 我想我应该找你来帮忙的 |
[27:27] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[27:42] | I’m taking an early lunch, Lance. | 我要早点去吃午餐 兰斯 |
[28:31] | Good-lookin’ map you got there, kiddo. | 你的地图挺好看啊 小子 |
[28:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[28:36] | I just took a little lunch break. Thought I’d come say hello. | 我只是在午休 所以想着来打个招呼 |
[28:41] | – Guess how I got here. – How? | -猜猜我怎么来的 -怎么来的 |
[28:45] | I ran. | 我跑过来的 |
[28:46] | No Way! | 不可能吧 |
[28:47] | – Yep. – Speed, the second stone? | -没错 -高速 第二颗石头 |
[28:49] | – Damn right. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[28:51] | So, Fox Point and Shorewood have the best candy. | 狐狸角和夏尔伍德的糖果是最棒的 |
[28:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:54] | The East Side and Whitefish Bay are second. | 东区和白鱼湾的其次 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:57] | Usually, me and Brady have time for one, maybe two. | 我和布兰迪一般只来得及去一到两个地方 |
[29:00] | But with your speed… | 但是你速度这么快 |
[29:01] | We’ll get all four tonight. | 我们一晚可以去四个地方 |
[29:04] | Bring a big bag. We’re gonna keep your dentist busy for years. | 带一个大包 你的牙医这一年可有的忙了 |
[29:07] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[29:20] | Soon as I called, you said, | 我一打过来 你就说 |
[29:21] | “Sure, 150 tables. Those will be done.” | “好啊 150张桌子 绝对能搞定” |
[29:23] | – Yes. – But now you don’t have my 150 tables. | -是的 -但你现在没做好我的150张桌子 |
[29:26] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[29:28] | – How we doing, Kenny? – Doing okay. | -我们怎么样了 肯尼 -还行 |
[29:30] | What’s Lance all in a tizzy about over there? | 兰斯在那边干什么呢 |
[29:34] | Customer’s pissed. She’s got a restaurant opening in two days, | 客户很生气 她的餐厅两天后就要开门了 |
[29:36] | and we were supposed to have all their tables ready by tomorrow. | 我们本来明天之前就该准备好他们的餐桌 |
[29:39] | It’s gonna be another week. | 结果还需要一周 |
[29:40] | Well, always happens. | 常有的事 |
[29:42] | You oughta be more straight with the customer. | 你得对客户诚实一点 |
[29:45] | Oh, he’s just trying to keep her business. | 他只是想留住她 |
[29:46] | She’s the regional manager. | 她是区经理 |
[29:47] | It’s a big chain. | 有很多连锁 |
[29:48] | So now I expect them tomorrow. | 所以我希望明天能看到 |
[29:50] | I understand, yes. I’m very sorry. | 我明白 嗯 我很抱歉 |
[29:52] | – We just need– We need– – Till tomorrow. | -我们需要…需要… -明天之前 |
[29:55] | Your tables and chairs will be ready tomorrow, guaranteed. | 你的桌子和椅子明天之前保证能准备好 |
[29:59] | And we’ll throw in a handmade sign. Free. | 我们还会附赠一块手工制作的招牌 |
[30:03] | – Handmade sign. – Yep. | -手工制作的招牌 -嗯 |
[30:05] | You better. | 你最好说到做到 |
[30:10] | Joe, What are you doing? | 乔 你干什么 |
[30:12] | Don’t worry about a thing, Lance. I got this covered. | 不要担心 兰斯 交给我吧 |
[30:16] | Okay. You… | 好吧 你… |
[30:18] | You got this covered. Okay. | 交给你吧 好吧 |
[31:37] | Please don’t say, “I told you so.” | 拜托别说”我早就和你说过了” |
[31:39] | I don’t have to say anything. | 我不想说任何话 |
[31:40] | The look on our son’s face says it all. | 我们儿子脸上的表情已经能说明一切了 |
[31:43] | Nothing you can say about your dad right now | 你现在不管怎么给你爸爸开脱 |
[31:45] | makes that look okay. | 都没办法让这事过去了 |
[31:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:57] | Not here yet, huh? | 还没来呢 |
[32:03] | What’s going on with you and Grandpa? | 你和爷爷到底怎么了 |
[32:07] | Nothing. What? | 没什么 你说什么 |
[32:08] | It just seems like both of you | 你们俩最近 |
[32:09] | have been acting a little different lately. | 好像看上去都有点不一样 |
[32:15] | You Wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 就算我和你说了 你也不会信的 |
[32:17] | Try me. Do you know where he is right now? | 试试 你知道他现在在哪里吗 |
[32:22] | Dylan? Come on, honey. You can tell me. | 迪伦 拜托 亲爱的 你能告诉我的 |
[32:28] | Probably having fun with his superpowers. | 也许正在享受他的超能力呢 |
[32:31] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[32:32] | Do you know Dynoman? | 你知道炸弹侠吗 |
[32:36] | You mean, like, the comic? | 你是说漫画里的那个吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah. Grandpa used to try to get me into that when I was a kid. | 嗯 爷爷在我小时候就试图让我迷上这角色 |
[32:44] | Well, I like it. But… | 我很喜欢 但是… |
[32:49] | Dylan, trust me. Whatever it is, | 迪伦 相信我 不管那是什么 |
[32:51] | I’ve been in the same boat with Grandpa Joe. | 我以前也和乔爷爷经历过这种情况 |
[32:57] | So, okay. | 所以 好吧 |
[33:01] | There’s this ring… | 有一个戒指 |
[33:06] | Hey, did you see the look on his face? | 你们看到他脸上的表情了吗 |
[33:08] | I think you’re gonna send him to an early retirement. | 我觉得你要让他提前退休了 |
[33:10] | – Okay. – Be a good idea. | -是啊 -是个好主意 |
[33:11] | We’ll get a guy in here with managerial experience. | 我们再找个有管理经验的人 |
[33:13] | I was gonna tell you guys. | 我本来想告诉你们的 |
[33:14] | You’re all getting a big fat “You’re fired” is what’s happening. | 你们绝对全部都会被告知”你们被炒了” |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:19] | Dad, What the hell are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[33:22] | Hey, fellas. Maybe, let’s grab another round at the bar. | 伙计们 我们还是去酒吧喝下一轮吧 |
[33:31] | – You’ve gotta be kidding me right now. – Mike, I’m sorry. | -你在开玩笑吧 -迈克 我很抱歉 |
[33:34] | And not only did you stand him up, he thinks you’re a superhero? | 你不仅放了他鸽子 他还以为你是超级英雄 |
[33:38] | He’s not just a boy looking up to his grandpa. | 他不仅只是一个崇拜爷爷的孩子 |
[33:40] | He thinks you’re an actual superhero with powers. | 还以为你是一个真的有超能力的超级英雄 |
[33:41] | – I will go home and explain things. – No, you’re not. Trust me. | -我会回家解释的 -不可能 相信我 |
[33:44] | You can explain things to me, | 你可以向我解释 |
[33:45] | like why you’re filling his head with this Dynoman crap anyway. | 比如你为什么让他满脑子全都是炸药侠的鬼话 |
[33:47] | Dynoman. It’s my favorite comic book. | 炸药侠 那是我最喜欢的漫画 |
[33:49] | – Don’t you remember? – I know what it is, Dad. | -你不记得了吗 -我知道那是什么 爸爸 |
[33:51] | – I tried to give it to you… – Yeah. | -我本来想给你… -是啊 |
[33:52] | …like I tried to give you | 就像我本来想给你 |
[33:53] | all the things I love, all the stuff I loved. | 我爱的一切 我爱的所有 |
[33:55] | Dad, you think I wanted stuff? I Wanted you. | 爸爸 你觉得我只想要你的东西吗 我想要你 |
[34:00] | And that’s what Dylan wants. | 迪伦也是 |
[34:02] | And you’re screwing that up with him | 而你就像当初糊弄我一样 |
[34:03] | the way you screwed it up with me. | 糊弄他 |
[34:05] | He’s learning what I learned a long time ago this very moment: | 他现在就学到了我很久以前学到的教训 |
[34:07] | that all you ever really care about is you, | 你真正在乎的人只有你自己 |
[34:09] | – your shop, your interests, your friends. – Me? | -你的车间 你的兴趣 你的朋友 -我 |
[34:12] | This is my work. I love this place. | 这是我的工作 我爱这个地方 |
[34:14] | And not only that, but I worked today. | 不仅如此 我今天还工作了 |
[34:16] | – I made all those tables. – Stop. | -我做了这些桌子 -别说了 |
[34:17] | You see those tables? We made them today. | 你看到这些桌子了吗 都是我们今天做的 |
[34:19] | – We were backed up. I lost track of time. – Just stop. Dad. | -我们忙坏了 我忘了时间 -别说了 爸爸 |
[34:22] | Just stop, Dad. | 别说了 爸爸 |
[34:24] | It was always something. | 你总有事 |
[34:26] | An order came in. Another shift came up. | 有个订单来了 又要加班了 |
[34:29] | Anything so you wouldn’t have to have dinner with us. | 任何能让你不用和我们一起吃晚餐的事都行 |
[34:30] | I worked for you. I Worked for your mother and you. | 我是为你工作 我为你和你妈妈工作 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | You tell yourself that so you can sleep at night. | 你这样告诉自己才能安心入睡 |
[34:37] | But it was always about you. | 但其实都是为了你自己 |
[34:39] | For whatever reason, Whatever you needed, | 不管什么理由 不管你需要什么 |
[34:40] | you couldn’t get from me, or Mom. | 你永远不会想到我和妈妈 |
[34:43] | You know what the thing is, | 你知道吗 |
[34:44] | I actually thought this time was gonna be different. | 我这次真的以为一切会不一样 |
[34:46] | I thought maybe, finally you could change. | 我以为也许 你会改变 |
[34:48] | I actually thought the injury could be a good thing. | 我真的以为你受伤可能还是一件好事 |
[34:51] | But you know what the interesting thing is? | 但是你知道最有意思的是什么吗 |
[34:51] | The minute that your job was threatened, | 你的职位一遭到威胁 |
[34:54] | suddenly your knee fixes itself. | 你的膝盖就突然自愈了 |
[34:55] | That’s very convenient, Dad. | 真是省心啊 爸爸 |
[34:57] | Where is Dylan now? | 迪伦现在在哪里 |
[34:58] | Dylan’s in his room crying his eyes out | 迪伦正在房间里大哭 |
[35:00] | that the one guy who he thought was on his team isn’t. | 因为他以为唯一一个会站在他身边的人却不在 |
[35:04] | The one guy who said he wasn’t a loser | 唯一一个说他不是废物的人 |
[35:06] | decides he’d rather show off | 决定陪工作上 |
[35:08] | for some friends at Work that don’t need him | 一些根本不需要他的伙伴 |
[35:10] | than keep his word to a grandson who does. | 都比遵守对孙子的承诺更重要 |
[35:14] | I can fix this, Mike. | 我可以弥补 迈克 |
[35:16] | No, this isn’t patching up some dining room table. | 不 这不像修餐桌那么简单 |
[35:19] | It’s way too late to fix. | 现在弥补已经太迟了 |
[35:23] | You’ve been Wanting to leave our house | 你刚到我们家 |
[35:24] | from the minute you got there. | 就想着要走 |
[35:26] | Now you’re gonna get your wish. | 你现在如愿以偿了 |
[35:27] | I want you to go home, get your stuff and leave. | 我请你回家 带上你的东西离开 |
[36:28] | 灰烬中 高压诞生了 他在这世上唯一的任务就是毁灭炸药侠 | |
[36:32] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[36:34] | That’s the Volt, Dynoman’s archenemy. | 这是高压 炸药侠的死敌 |
[36:37] | Dynoman saved Volt’s village in Romania from a meteor. | 炸药侠从一颗陨石下拯救了高压的村庄 |
[36:41] | He smashed it with his ring… | 他用戒指击碎了那颗陨石 |
[36:46] | which had absorbed the power of Dynoman’s ring and began to glow. | 碎片吸收了炸药侠戒指的能力 开始发光 |
[36:54] | The Volt saw that glow and knew he could have that power too. | 高压看到了光芒便明白他也可以得到那种能力 |
[36:58] | From those remains, he built his helmet. | 他用那些碎片造了他的头盔 |
[37:49] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[37:50] | – Thanks so much. – Thank you. Yeah, happy Halloween. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 万圣节快乐 |
[37:56] | – What happened? – What do you think happened? Nothing. | -发生了什么 -你觉得会发生什么 什么都没有 |
[37:59] | He doesn’t get it. | 他根本不懂 |
[38:01] | And I’m done trying to make him care about his family. | 我不想再尝试让他关心家人了 |
[38:03] | If he wants to push everyone away and end up alone, | 如果他想推开所有人 孤独终老 |
[38:05] | that’s his problem. | 那是他自己的问题 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry. I just– | 很抱歉 我只是… |
[38:12] | I’m gonna go tell Dylan he can have his room back. | 我去告诉迪伦 他可以住回自己的房间了 |
[38:14] | I’ll be very surprised if Dad even comes home tonight. | 要是不把今天回家 我都会大吃一惊 |
[38:17] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 这我可不敢说 |
[38:31] | Dylan! Dylan! | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[39:05] | – Damn it, Dylan! – Where is he? | -该死 迪伦 -他在哪里 |
[39:08] | Hi, Mr. Harris. | 你好 哈里斯先生 |
[39:10] | Sorry, Grandpa. | 抱歉 爷爷 |
[39:11] | Your brother, Where is he? | 你弟弟在哪里 |
[39:12] | I don’t know. I think there’s a dance tonight. | 我不知道 今晚应该有舞会 |
[39:14] | We saw him leave in his costume. | 我们看到他穿着他的服装走了 |
[39:16] | He said tonight was gonna be legendary. Whatever that means. | 他说今晚会是传奇的一晚 谁知道是什么意思 |
[39:19] | “Legendaly.” Oh, no. | 传奇 不 |
[39:24] | Hey, Grandpa. Close the door. | 爷爷 关上门 |
[39:34] | Let’s go, guys | 走吧 伙计们 |
[39:36] | You look great. | 你看上去很棒 |
[40:10] | Dad, We need to talk. | 爸爸 我们得谈谈 |
[40:47] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[40:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:32] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[41:42] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:54] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[42:01] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:04] | Crap! | 该死 |
[42:18] | Holy moly! Kid! | 我的天啊 孩子 |
[42:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[42:29] | Oh, God. I’m coming, kid. | 天啊 我来了 孩子 |
[42:33] | – Dylan! – Grandpa! Help! | -迪伦 -爷爷 救我 |
[42:37] | – Grandpa. Push the car up. – Oh, Dylan. No. | -爷爷 把车推上来 -迪伦 不 |
[42:39] | No, no. I got no more powers. | 不 不 我没有超能力了 |
[42:41] | – What? – I have no powers left. | -什么 -我没有超能力了 |
[42:42] | Okay. Just stay forward. | 好了 你要往前倾 |
[42:44] | – Stay forward. Okay. – Okay. | -往前倾 好了 -好了 |
[42:46] | Grab hold of the wheel. Come toward me, real easy. | 抓住方向盘 往我这边来 慢点 |
[42:48] | Don’t make any sudden move– | 不要动作太大 不 |
[42:49] | No, no, no. Wait. Let me grab my– Grab my hand. | 不 不 等等 抓住…抓住我的手 |
[42:52] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[42:55] | – I’m so sorry, Dylan! – No, Grandpa! | -对不起 迪伦 -不 爷爷 |
[42:58] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[43:09] | – Mike. – Dad! | -迈克 -爸爸 |
[43:11] | I got ya. Hold on. | 我接住你们了 坚持住 |
[43:12] | Mike. How you doing that? | 迈克 你怎么做到的 |
[43:20] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[43:26] | It’s incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[43:30] | It is. | 没错 |
[43:36] | – Dad, Dylan? – Dad. | -爸爸 迪伦 -爸爸 |
[43:39] | – That was… – Slow, slow. It’s okay. You’re okay. | -真是… -慢点 没事了 你没事了 |
[43:41] | Holy mackerel, Mike. | 圣母啊 迈克 |
[43:44] | You’re okay. I got ya. | 你没事了 我救了你们 |
[43:48] | That’s scaly, Mike. | 太惊险了 迈克 |
[43:52] | Oh, my God. Did you– I just– And then I– | 天啊 你们…我刚…然后我… |
[43:57] | – That was awesome! – That was awesome. | -真是太厉害了 -真是太厉害了 |
[43:59] | I held a car, Dad. I held a car. | 我接住了一辆车 爸爸 我接住了一辆车 |
[44:01] | How’d you do it, Mike? | 你怎么做到的 迈克 |
[44:03] | I don’t know. It just happened. | 我不知道 就这么接住了 |
[44:04] | I was in the garage. I was looking for you. You weren’t there. | 我去了车库 我去找你 你不在 |
[44:06] | I saw the ring on the ground, and then it just took over. | 我看到戒指在地上 然后就不知道怎么了 |
[44:18] | They’re gonna catch us. | 他们会抓住我们的 |
[44:19] | No. They’re not. Come here. | 不 他们不会的 过来 |
[44:25] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[44:26] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[44:47] | Is that my car? | 那是我的车吗 |
[44:49] | Yep. It is! | 没错 |
[44:57] | So, that’s it? We’re just gonna bury it? | 所以就这样了吗 我们把它埋了吗 |
[45:01] | Well, it’s like Dynoman said, | 就像炸药侠说的 |
[45:04] | “It only comes when you need it,” Kiddo. | “只有你需要的时候才会出现” 孩子 |
[45:07] | And I don’t need it anymore. | 我现在不需要了 |
[45:10] | None of us do. | 我们都不需要了 |
[45:14] | You know, I was thinking, kid. | 我在想 孩子 |
[45:16] | Why be the next Neal Adams | 你可以做唯一的迪伦·哈里斯 |
[45:19] | when you can be the only Dylan Harris? | 为什么要做下一个尼尔·亚当斯 |
[45:23] | We ought to make our own superhero. | 我们应该创造我们自己的超级英雄 |
[45:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[45:29] | I was thinking of some ideas. | 我想到了一些点子 |
[45:32] | I can draw them. | 我可以画出来 |
[45:34] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[45:37] | – How we doing, Dad? – I think We’re good. | -怎么样了 爸爸 -应该好了 |
[45:39] | There we go. | 好了 |
[45:41] | Hey, maybe the kryptonite for that superhero could be Jolly Burger. | 也许那个超级英雄的氪石可以是快乐汉堡 |
[45:44] | I’m still feeling that from the other night. | 我还能感觉到那天晚上吃的汉堡 |
[45:46] | I don’t know how you eat that stuff. | 真不知道你是怎么吃下去的 |
[45:49] | What do gastroenterologists say about that? | 肠胃病医生怎么说 |
[45:51] | That should be the superpower. | 那应该是超能力 |
[45:53] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[45:56] | Gastroenterology Man. | 肠胃侠 |