时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Sterling! Sterling, pick up your feet! | 斯特林 斯特林 把脚抬起来 |
[01:29] | Tuka, shut the hell up! | 图卡 给我闭嘴 |
[02:31] | Come on, come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 走了 |
[02:38] | That’s what I’m talking about. And one! | 这才对嘛 我赢你 |
[02:41] | Wrong sport. Good game though. | 不该跟你比的 但还是很精彩 |
[02:44] | Word. | 没错 |
[02:49] | You legit for finding this spot. Super cutty. | 你这地方找得真是绝了 太棒了 |
[02:53] | Still can’t get over the view. | 还是看不够这风景 |
[02:55] | Regular-ass, normal humans, | 普通人 一般的家伙 |
[02:57] | when they say “The view,” They mean a sunset. | 说的”风景”一般都是指日落之类的 |
[03:00] | Come on, fam. Like, what’s more pretty than that right there? | 拜托 伙计 还有什么比这幅景象更美的 |
[03:03] | Probably don’t even know how lucky they is. | 可能他们都不知道自己有多么幸运 |
[03:05] | They are. They know. | 他们知道 他们知道的 |
[03:09] | They should know. Tuka Hall’s coming for they ass! | 他们应该知道 图卡·豪尔会追上他们 |
[03:13] | You about to snitch on the whole situation. A “Snitchuation.” | 你会出卖我们的位置 你就是”卖位置的” |
[03:17] | Sorry. I’m just super juiced. | 抱歉 我只是太兴奋了 |
[03:20] | Couple weeks till the Stokes-Pickett Invitational on that track. | 距离斯托克斯皮克特邀请赛只有几个星期了 |
[03:24] | – Not that crap concrete at school. – Right. | -在学校的水泥地可没法跑 -是啊 |
[03:27] | Coach Ry says something like 20 recruiters supposed to come out. | 莱教练说会来20多个大学的星探 |
[03:31] | Anybody who gets a decent time in the 400 | 谁能在400米跑有好成绩 |
[03:33] | will get a look at that good scholly money. | 就有可能得到那笔巨额奖学金 |
[03:35] | So, you, Elaine Hinton from Cole, Kiki Williams from Montcastle. | 你 科尔的艾琳·辛顿 蒙特卡索的吉吉·威廉姆斯 |
[03:40] | Same old roster. It’s cool. | 还是每批人 没关系 |
[03:43] | I’ll watch all your college meets on the TVs at Walmart… | 我会在沃尔玛的电视上 看完你大学所有见面会 |
[03:47] | – on my break. – I told you. | -趁我午休的时候 -我和你说了 |
[03:48] | You get your time under 55 seconds, dominate invitationals, | 你跑进55秒 称霸邀请赛 |
[03:52] | get recruited and beast in the NCAA. | 被招进田径队 在大学体育协会联赛脱颖而出 |
[03:55] | For the next few weeks, we eat track, sleep track. | 在接下来几周里 我们吃在赛道 睡在赛道 |
[03:58] | And if it ain’t about track, we ain’t about that. | 要是没有赛道 就没有我们 |
[04:00] | I said, “We eat track, we sleep track, | 我说”我们吃在赛道 睡在赛道 |
[04:02] | and if it ain’t about track,” What? | 要是没有赛道” 然后呢 |
[04:05] | “If it ain’t about track, we ain’t about that.” | “要是没有赛道 那就没有我们” |
[04:07] | Look, after I cut my time | 等我提升我的成绩 |
[04:10] | and we win and we get our faces on the news, | 赢了 站到新闻上以后 |
[04:14] | could we talk a little about the future? | 能不能再聊聊我们的未来 |
[04:17] | With the future again? I told you the plan. | 又要聊未来 我和你说了我们的计划 |
[04:21] | We train, cut time and… | 我们训练 缩短时间 |
[04:23] | the future will handle itself, right? | 未来自然会安排好的 好吗 |
[04:27] | – Yep. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | What about Marion Jones, no sauce, versus Marie-Jose? | 那马里昂·琼斯 全力 对玛丽·何塞 |
[04:38] | – Head-to-head? – I hate you for that. | -肉搏 -我讨厌你 |
[04:40] | I’m lightweight blown you didn’t even mention Florence. | 我有点不高兴你都没有提佛洛伦斯 |
[04:42] | A different era. Apples to oranges. | 时代不一样了 苹果对橘子了 |
[04:44] | I would have made a fruit salad out of all them chicks. | 我能把她们全部做成水果沙拉 |
[04:47] | Damn, girl. Humble ever? | 姐们儿 你什么时候能低调点 |
[04:56] | Yo, what’s the point of having an altar | 要是没有人打理 |
[04:57] | if nobody takes care of it? | 那还设什么祭坛 |
[05:00] | Never understood why people do the whole bronze thing. | 我一直无法理解人们为什么要摆这一套 |
[05:04] | He can’t hoop or do a skateboard if he’s dead. | 要是他死了 就没法投篮或者耍滑板了 |
[05:07] | You don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[05:09] | He could be nice with those afterlife skate tricks. | 他到了来世还记得轮滑技术肯定很棒 |
[05:12] | I don’t think it works like that. | 来世应该不会记得的 |
[05:17] | Sterling, if you gonna be out in this weather, | 斯特林 你要是想在这种天气出去 |
[05:19] | you gonna need a sweater. | 就必须穿上毛衣 |
[05:20] | You get sick if you want, | 你要是想生病 随便你 |
[05:21] | but you are not gonna infect my house | 但你不能因为你觉得不冷 |
[05:23] | ’cause you don’t agree it’s chilly. | 而把感冒传染给我这一屋子的人 |
[05:26] | Petrushka, you eatin’ with us? | 彼得鲁什卡 你留下来吃饭吗 |
[05:28] | No, ma’am. Don’t wanna wear out my welcome. | 不 女士 我可不想消耗掉你对我的好意 |
[05:31] | Besides, I maybe have plans. | 再说了 我可能有别的安排呢 |
[05:34] | Well, you change your mind, | 你要是改变主意 |
[05:35] | we always make a plate for you anyway. | 我们随时能给你加个位置 |
[05:39] | You gonna be able to get outta here and meet me at the sideshow? | 你能溜出来跟我到表演秀上会和吧 |
[05:41] | No, she will not be going to the illegal drag race | 不 她不会去那个所有人都会被逮捕的 |
[05:44] | where everyone gets arrested! | 违法拉力赛 |
[05:47] | Who calls it a drag race? | 谁还会管那叫拉力赛 |
[05:49] | I don’t know why she always gotta be in my business. | 我真不明白她为什么总要管我的事 |
[05:51] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[06:00] | I wanna go, but… | 我想去的 但是… |
[06:04] | This little girl might need to get some rest. | 本姑娘可能需要休息一下 |
[06:06] | Watch film. “Eat track. Sleep track”? | 看会电影 “吃在跑道 睡在跑道” |
[06:09] | You really gonna make me go all alone? | 你真的打算让我一个人去吗 |
[06:11] | You know you’re a brat, right? | 你知道你是个小讨厌鬼吧 |
[06:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:42] | Yo, this is hella crazy. | 真是太炸了 |
[07:08] | Tuka! | 图卡 |
[07:10] | There she go, there she go, there she go! | 她来了 她来了 她来了 |
[07:12] | Hey, Lee you-gotsta-say-the-whole-name Easton. | 李·必须要叫出全名的·易斯顿 |
[07:16] | You took tonight off? Who’s coverin’ at the restaurant? | 你今晚休息吗 餐厅今天谁给你替班 |
[07:19] | Hey, that fish can fry itself. | 鱼自己会炸自己的 |
[07:20] | I figured y’all was coming, so I was about it, off top. | 我想你们都会来 所以我就豁出去了 |
[07:25] | How’d Sterling get out though? Yo. | 斯特林是怎么跑出来的 |
[07:31] | Look, anyone asks, we had a last-minute, | 要是有人问起来 就说我们在表演秀边 |
[07:34] | late-night track practice | 很近的地方 |
[07:35] | very close to the sideshow. | 临时进行跑步训练 |
[07:36] | – I got you. – Hey, we got you. | -我罩你 -我们罩你 |
[07:41] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[08:15] | – Oh, shit! – Oh, what? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[08:23] | He hit that corner so hard. | 他转弯太狠了 |
[08:32] | About that time, I think. | 是时候了 |
[08:35] | Already? | 已经要走了吗 |
[08:36] | What is it, like, 10:15? Blood, you legit nerdy. | 现在才10:15吧 妹儿 你真是个乖乖女 |
[08:41] | I wanna be in bed before 11:00. | 我想在11点前上床睡觉 |
[08:43] | Look, even the super-ultra extra square kids | 就算是超级无敌乖巧的小孩 |
[08:45] | stay out till at least midnight. | 也会至少待到半夜再回去的 |
[08:53] | You don’t get it. | 你根本不明白 |
[08:54] | I work hard for it, every day, just to keep your pace. | 我每天都很努力 只想跟上你的步伐 |
[08:58] | My bad, Ster, I– | 对不起 小斯 我… |
[08:58] | I break myself just to be seconds slower than you. | 我突破自己 只是为了能比你只慢几秒 |
[09:04] | Stay if you want. I need sleep. | 你要是想留着就随你吧 我要去睡觉了 |
[09:05] | My bad. | 对不起啦 |
[09:27] | Hey, yo, blood! Hey, Sterling, wait up! | 妹儿 斯特林 等等 |
[09:37] | Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[09:38] | Bro, I said I’m sorry. | 伙计 我说了很抱歉 |
[09:46] | Sterling Johnson, | 斯特林·约翰逊 |
[09:47] | who secretly loves Taylor Swift and hates onions, | 这位偷偷喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特并讨厌洋葱的家伙 |
[09:49] | I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[09:55] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:57] | Move! Tuka! Car! Move! | 快走 图卡 有车 快走 |
[10:01] | Tuka, move! | 图卡 快走 |
[11:59] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:00] | We wanna thank the choir for that offering, | 谢谢唱诗班的献唱 |
[12:04] | the deacons and deaconesses who have responded | 以及在图卡所爱的家人需要之时 |
[12:08] | to Tuka’s loved ones in their time of need. | 帮助他们的执事和女执事 |
[12:13] | Miss Johnson. | 约翰逊小姐 |
[12:34] | For the record, nobody’s allowed to call her Petrushka. | 我先声明 没有人能叫她彼得鲁什卡 |
[12:39] | Still. Tuka Myrtle Hall was born in 2002 in Oakland. | 但是 图卡·马特尔·豪尔于2002年出生于奥克兰 |
[12:46] | She is survived by her cousin, Noah Terry, in Fresno, | 她一直和她在弗雷斯诺的表哥诺亚 泰利 |
[12:50] | her great-aunt Hazel in Modesto and… | 莫德斯托的黑泽尔姨婆 |
[12:55] | and her best friend since age six… | 以及自她六岁以来就形影不离的好友… |
[12:59] | Sterling Johnson. | 斯特林·约翰逊 |
[13:01] | Oh, no, no, no. Y’all got me messed up. | 不不不 你们把我搞晕了 |
[13:04] | I’m not dead. I’m right here. | 我没有死 我就在这里呢 |
[13:13] | She boasted the area’s fastest time in women’s 400 meter… | 她是本地区女子400米速度最快的人… |
[13:18] | setting regional records her last two seasons. | 在过去两个赛季中都突破了区赛记录 |
[13:22] | See? See? I’m not dead! | 看 看 我没死 |
[13:26] | I’m here! | 我就在这里呢 |
[13:28] | Come on, fam. | 拜托 伙计 |
[13:30] | There’s gotta be something we can do… | 我们肯定能做些什么… |
[13:33] | or somebody we can talk to! | 或者找谁帮帮忙 |
[13:44] | At this time, you may choose | 现在 你们可以选择 |
[13:46] | to recess or stay seated to view the remains. | 继续坐在座位上 或者上来瞻仰遗容 |
[14:48] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[14:52] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[14:55] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:11] | Right… here. | 就在这里 |
[15:16] | Sterling was there. | 斯特林本来在这里 |
[15:20] | And she waved at me. | 她向我挥手 |
[15:23] | And I waved back, and… | 我也向她挥手 |
[15:41] | Well, the only way anyone would touch my track cleats | 要是有人想碰我的钉鞋 |
[15:43] | was if they wanted to die… | 那这人肯定是想死了… |
[15:48] | or if I did. | 或者我死了 |
[15:53] | But if I’m dead, why am I still here | 但如果我已经死了 我为什么还在这里 |
[15:54] | posted on the same broke block? | 困在这个街区 |
[16:00] | I’m supposed to… ascend, maybe. | 我应该…可能应该飞升的 |
[16:11] | No one can see me. | 没有人能看到我 |
[16:14] | Nobody can hear me! | 没有人能听到我 |
[16:22] | I’m just Tuka Hall. | 我只是图卡·豪尔 |
[16:26] | Stuck here until… | 被困在这里 直到… |
[16:40] | 图卡 安息吧 | |
[16:58] | Lee stopped by. | 李来过了 |
[17:05] | I just came by to make sure you’re good. Or as good as possible. | 我只是来看看你还好吗 或者至少能好一些了 |
[17:12] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[17:23] | You did good at the services today. | 你今天在仪式上表现很好 |
[17:26] | What you said up there was perfect. | 你的讲话真是太完美了 |
[17:28] | Nothing was perfect about today. | 今天没有什么能算完美的事 |
[17:33] | It’s my fault. I killed her. | 都是我的错 是我害死了她 |
[17:37] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:41] | I should have stayed at that dumb-ass sideshow like she wanted. | 我应该听她的 留在那个愚蠢的表演秀上 |
[17:44] | Was easy. Could’ve just posted there. | 那么简单 我只要留下来就好了 |
[17:47] | I yelled at her, then I left. | 我吼了她 然后我就走了 |
[17:49] | I heard her calling my name, and I pretended I didn’t. | 我听到她叫我的名字 故意假装没听到 |
[17:53] | I made her run after me. I ignored her. | 我让她来追我 却故意无视她 |
[17:58] | You know that’s not on you. | 你知道这并不是你的错 |
[18:01] | You were tired. It’s okay to be that. | 你当时累了 这是可以理解的 |
[18:03] | But I was– | 但是我… |
[18:04] | You know I loved Tuka, but that girl never stopped. | 你知道我也爱图卡 但是她永远不会停下脚步 |
[18:08] | Keeping up with her was impossible. Be real. | 说实话 想要跟上她简直是不可能的 |
[18:10] | She was always doing the most. | 她总是会做到极致 |
[18:12] | Right? You know I am. | 对吧 你也明白我的 |
[18:15] | The only person you should blame | 你该责怪的只有 |
[18:16] | is that coward who hit her and dipped. | 那个撞了她后逃逸的懦夫 |
[18:19] | That don’t help. | 那也没用 |
[18:21] | That guy gets away with it 1,000% of the time. | 那种人百分之一千能逃之夭夭 |
[18:25] | You went to the cops yet? | 你去找过警察了吗 |
[18:31] | I gave a description of the car and the driver a couple days ago. | 我几天前和他们描述了那辆车和司机的长相 |
[18:38] | Can’t even get a callback. | 连个回音都没有 |
[18:45] | So let’s go over there. Make ’em listen. | 那我们就去警局 让他们好好听我们说话 |
[18:49] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[18:56] | Let me change. | 让我换一身衣服 |
[19:06] | Thanks, Lee. | 谢谢你 李 |
[19:17] | Look, I’m not aiming to be a dick. | 听着 我也不想泼冷水 |
[19:19] | Your description, | 但是系统里有上千的人 |
[19:21] | it literally matches thousands of men in the system. | 都和你的描述相符 |
[19:25] | Now, the car? Likely in a chop shop. | 那辆车现在很可能已经进汽车零配件厂了 |
[19:29] | Nine pages of search results for “Auto body near me.” | “附近的修车厂”搜索结果有九页 |
[19:34] | Where would you start? | 你们会从哪里开始查起 |
[19:36] | There were a ton of people at that illegal sideshow. | 那场非法表演秀上聚集了无数人 |
[19:39] | Our detectives walked every inch of that precinct, | 我们的警探沿着那地方仔细查了一圈 |
[19:42] | spoke to everyone. | 找每个人都聊过了 |
[19:43] | – No one’s talking. – All people do is jaw jack. | -没有人开口 -那里的人嘴巴都停不下来 |
[19:46] | Not when we’re around. | 只要有我们在就不会开口了 |
[19:47] | Shoulda known sooner. | 早该猜到的 |
[19:48] | So, that’s it? That’s all that y’all do? | 那就这样了吗 你们就这么算了吗 |
[19:51] | Come back with more information, | 要是再想到什么 再回来找我们 |
[19:52] | and you have my word, we’ll act on it. | 我保证 我们绝对会展开调查 |
[19:59] | Yep. That’s my girl! | 没错 这才是我的妹子 |
[20:01] | That’s hella extra, Sterling. | 这样有点过分了 斯特林 |
[20:09] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | She’s just real upset. That girl was her best friend. | 她只是很难过 那个女孩曾经是她最好的朋友 |
[20:16] | She should be upset. Nothing fair about it. | 难过是应该的 这件事本来就很不公平 |
[20:22] | I thought this might help her move on, but… I don’t know. | 我以为这会帮助她向前看 但是…我也不知道 |
[20:28] | She could be stuck on this forever. | 她可能今后都会被这件事所困扰了 |
[20:33] | You know, Officer, Lee’s right. | 警官 李说得没错 |
[20:36] | Sterling clearly needs help. | 斯特林显然需要帮助 |
[20:39] | Maybe that’s why I’m not in the white light or whatever. | 也许这就是为什么我还没有走到那种白光里 |
[20:45] | You think cops have it hard? Nobody talks to dead people either. | 你以为警察很难办吗 也没有人会向死人开口的 |
[20:51] | Then again, they don’t stop talkin’ when I come around. | 不过 就算我在他们身边 他们也不会闭嘴 |
[20:58] | I could use that. | 我可以利用这一点 |
[21:19] | Come on, seven! Feel real lucky. Daddy needs train fare. | 来吧 七 运气要好 爸爸需要车票 |
[21:24] | So we pulled a fast little lick. It was me, Tyshon, Merv. | 我 泰森和梅弗干了一票快的 |
[21:27] | Caught a smooth rack, cashed out baby moms. You know the deal. | 一大笔钱 把钱都给了妈妈 你懂的 |
[21:31] | So, then I was like, “Forget his cattin’ ass. | 然后我说 “别管这混蛋了 |
[21:34] | He got me for a hundred dollars.” | 他收了我100″ |
[21:35] | So, I showed up to the hut with the burner like– | 于是我拿着枪来到那里… |
[21:40] | I say you go hammy. | 你可以做得夸张点 |
[21:41] | You could get the number one, | 你可以选1号发型 |
[21:43] | but I’d rather put some lines in for you. | 然后我给你推出点线条 |
[21:44] | Oh, okay. Sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[21:48] | And in the end, | 最后 |
[21:49] | the county sheriff is at my door at the crack of dawn, | 那警长凌晨跑到我家门口 |
[21:51] | talkin’ ’bout eviction. | 说什么驱逐令 |
[21:53] | You are not serious. | 开玩笑吧 |
[21:54] | Promise you won’t tell nobody, but Gina, she’s pregnant, | 你保证不要告诉任何人 但是吉娜怀孕了 |
[21:59] | and she don’t know whose it is. | 不过她不知道是谁的 |
[22:00] | People stay on that ol’ bull. | 这些人总是那么蠢 |
[22:02] | – Baller. – They got nothing. | -厉害 -他们什么都不懂 |
[22:04] | Oh, yeah. I can do some moves for you too. | 没错 我也可以给你秀一把 |
[22:06] | Yeah. He get rid of the car? | 他把车处理掉了吗 |
[22:08] | You kidding? He love that whip. | 开玩笑吗 他爱死那辆车了 |
[22:10] | Cops don’t got a plate. All they know it’s a green Caprice. | 警察不知道车牌号 只知道是绿色的雪佛兰 |
[22:13] | Gotta store it till things cool off. | 准备等风头过去 |
[22:16] | – It’s at Lex Custom Auto? – Yep. | -在莱克斯定制车场吗 -是的 |
[22:18] | He better hope nobody at that shop snitch. | 他最好祈祷那车场里没人会告密 |
[22:20] | Never happen. Everybody at Lex know better. | 不可能的事 莱克斯的人都明白得很 |
[22:22] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[22:26] | Get in there. | 进啊 |
[22:27] | Got it. Lex. Good looking out, J cats. | 查到了 莱克斯 谢了 混球 |
[22:36] | Glad to see you, Ster. | 见到你真好 小斯 |
[22:38] | Wasn’t sure when or if you’d feel up for practice. | 我本来还不知道你什么时候能回来训练呢 |
[22:41] | You good to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:44] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我都来了 |
[22:45] | Okay, you’re next. | 好吧 你下一个上 |
[22:48] | I want intensity, and I want control. | 我要看到紧绷和控制感 |
[22:52] | Sterling. Yo, hold up, man. | 斯特林 等等 |
[22:57] | If there’s anyone in the world who can hear me, it’s you. | 这世上有可能听到我的人只有你了 |
[23:00] | Try. Come on, man. | 努力一下 拜托 |
[23:03] | Sterling! Hey! Yo, listen to me! | 斯特林 拜托 听我说啊 |
[23:07] | Ready! | 准备 |
[23:10] | Set! | 出发 |
[23:15] | Look, I know you can hear me, Sterling. | 我知道你能听到我说话 斯特林 |
[23:17] | Listen, the car’s at Lex Custom Auto. Lex Custom Auto! | 听着 车子在莱克斯定制车厂 莱克斯定制车厂 |
[23:25] | Damn it, Sterling. Listen. | 该死 斯特林 听我说啊 |
[23:27] | Lex Custom Auto! | 莱克斯定制车厂 |
[23:30] | Lex! | 莱克斯 |
[23:34] | – Tuka? – Yeah. You heard me. You hella did. | -图卡 -你听到我说话了 你听到了 |
[23:38] | I’m tripping. | 我幻听了 |
[23:39] | Nothing can separate us, even with this weird– | 什么都无法分开我们 就连这种奇怪的… |
[23:40] | – You good, girl? – Don’t put your hands on me. | -你没事吧 -别碰我 |
[23:42] | Dang, I’m just asking if you was cool. | 喂 我只是问问你没事吧 |
[23:45] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[23:47] | – Don’t touch me. – Don’t push me. | -别碰我 -别推我 |
[23:48] | Hey! I know you two bobbleheads ain’t bickering on my track. | 你们两个蠢货别在我的跑道上闹事 |
[23:51] | – She started it. – Enough. | -她先起头的 -够了 |
[23:53] | Ramos, water break. Go! | 拉莫斯 去休息 快点 |
[23:59] | Child, what is going on with you? | 孩子 你到底怎么了 |
[24:02] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我撑不下去了 |
[24:03] | Yes, you can, Sterling. You can! | 你可以的 斯特林 你可以的 |
[24:14] | Thinking I heard stuff. | 还以为我听到了什么 |
[24:15] | Got me messed up if you think I’m going crazy. | 你要是以为我疯了 那可别做梦了 |
[24:18] | Not me. Not today. | 我不可能 今天不可能 |
[24:33] | Come on, Sterling. Come on. You see it. You gotta know. | 拜托 斯特林 你看到了 你知道的 |
[25:13] | Green Caprice, blacked-out rims. | 绿色雪佛兰 黑边 |
[25:16] | Green Caprice, blacked-out rims. | 绿色雪佛兰 黑边 |
[25:19] | Green Caprice, black– | 绿色雪佛兰 黑… |
[25:50] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我弄错了 |
[25:52] | Oh, yeah. A voice told me, “Go to Lex.” | 是啊 一个声音要我”去莱克斯” |
[26:16] | Right make. | 同一个牌子 |
[26:24] | Right model. | 同一个车型 |
[26:44] | Dang, you were right. | 天 你说得没错 |
[26:46] | Death don’t change facts. | 死亡改变不了事实 |
[26:47] | Hey, what do ya think you’re doing? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:53] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[26:55] | Sorry, it’s confidential. | 抱歉 这要保密 |
[26:58] | Don’t push it. You found the whip. Be out. | 别太过火 你找到车子了 快走 |
[27:04] | You know this car was involved in a hit-and-run? | 你知道这车子涉险肇事逃逸吗 |
[27:06] | – Fall back, Ster. – I think it’s time for you to go. | -悠着点 小斯 -我觉得你该走了 |
[27:08] | Strong agree with the greasy dude. | 我同意这个油腻老哥说的话 |
[27:16] | Tell me whose it is, or his repair’s gonna be hella expensive. | 告诉我这是谁的 不然他的修车费可得飙升了 |
[27:20] | Sterling, what are you on? | 斯特林 你想干什么 |
[27:21] | I’m not playing. Put that down. | 我不跟你玩什么游戏 给我放下 |
[27:29] | – Last warning, little girl! – Go! | -最后的警告 小姑娘 -快走 |
[27:32] | You think I care? | 你以为我在乎吗 |
[27:37] | He killed my friend and rode off like she was nothing! | 他杀了我的朋友 然后当她不存在似的跑了 |
[27:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:50] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得没错 你说得没错 |
[27:54] | – I’m dumb. I didn’t mean this. – Okay. | -我太愚蠢了 我不是故意的 -好吧 |
[28:09] | Hey! Hey, Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[28:12] | Sterling, wait up! | 斯特林 等等 |
[28:14] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[28:18] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[28:23] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[28:26] | No, my bad. | 不 是我不好意思 |
[28:28] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[28:30] | You can see me? | 你能看到我 |
[28:37] | Hey, yo! You, up ahead. | 你 说你呢 |
[28:39] | Yo, you on the skateboard. Wait up. | 滑滑板的那个 等等 |
[28:44] | My bad, yo. I didn’t mean to run into you. | 不好意思 伙计 我不是故意撞你的 |
[28:46] | Who cares? If you can see me, I need your help. | 谁管呢 要是你能看到我 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:49] | DJ… Williams. | DJ·威廉姆斯 |
[28:53] | Tuka Hall. | 图卡·豪尔 |
[28:54] | Hey, you the girl with the new altar, right? | 你是新祭坛的那女孩吧 |
[28:57] | The one with the quick feet? | 跑步很快的那个 |
[28:58] | Used to be. | 生前很快 |
[29:00] | So, how do you like your afterlife? | 死后的感觉怎么样 |
[29:02] | It’s cool or whatever. | 还行吧 |
[29:04] | Mostly I’m just juiced to see somebody like me. | 我主要还是看到一个和我一样的人而很兴奋 |
[29:07] | I thought I was alone. | 我以为只有我一个 |
[29:09] | You are. And not. | 的确 也不是 |
[29:12] | It’s confusing. | 这很奇怪 |
[29:14] | You know, one minute you in the club gettin’ faded. | 前一分钟你还在一个俱乐部里喝得烂醉 |
[29:17] | Next minute you in the hood with no money | 下一分钟你就穿着兜帽没有钱 |
[29:20] | and no bills. It’s weird. | 也不用付钱了 很奇怪 |
[29:23] | I spent the whole first year just talking to myself. | 我第一年全都是在自言自语 |
[29:26] | Nobody to chop it with. Till you. | 没人能跟我说话 除了你 |
[29:29] | You know what we’re supposed to be doing here? | 你知道我们要在这里干什么吗 |
[29:33] | I honestly don’t. | 我也不知道 |
[29:35] | My neighbor, Ms. Tramble, she died at a hundred. | 我的邻居 特朗布尔小姐 她也死了 |
[29:39] | She was stuck here a couple days. | 她被困在这里好几天 |
[29:41] | Worried about her dog. The moment she found him a home, poof. | 一直在担心她的狗 等她给它找到收养的人家 |
[29:45] | I saw her, like, get sucked away. | 我就看到她好像突然被吸走了 |
[29:47] | So… we’re in between then? Like, limbo or something? | 那我们是在中间地带吗 在边境之类的地方 |
[29:52] | Seems like it. | 差不多 |
[29:55] | At first, I tried a bunch of stuff to get out. | 一开始 我尝试了很多脱离的办法 |
[29:58] | You know, helped fam keep the house. | 帮助家里人留住房子 |
[30:01] | Helped some strangers too. | 帮助一些陌生人 |
[30:03] | Nothing happened. | 结果都没有用 |
[30:05] | To keep it a hundred though, | 不过说实话 |
[30:06] | I wasn’t really doing much before I died. | 我死之前都没做过这种事 |
[30:10] | Maybe I gotta do something worthwhile. | 也许我应该做一些有意义的事 |
[30:13] | You know, really change somebody’s life. | 改变某个人的人生 |
[30:15] | Yeah, it’s just like in the movies. | 是啊 就像电影里的那样 |
[30:18] | Get your angel wings, you hear a bell or something. | 得到天使的翅膀 要听到铃铛声之类的 |
[30:20] | I tell you right now, ain’t ’bout to be no angel wings or bells. | 我告诉你 没有什么翅膀或铃铛 |
[30:24] | I hope I get a pair of new kicks, and they play a Bay slap. | 我希望我能得到一双新鞋 他们能放点好歌 |
[30:28] | Something classic. | 经典的 |
[30:30] | So, you just mobbing it around the town | 所以你就在镇上当初乱晃 |
[30:32] | doing kind things for people till you figure it out? | 帮人们做好事 直到你自己豁然开朗吗 |
[30:36] | Basically. You probably gotta do the same. | 算是吧 你可能也该这么做 |
[30:40] | You know, do something big. | 干点大事 |
[30:43] | Is it anything you didn’t finish while you were living, maybe? | 你在生前有没有什么没有完成的事 |
[30:47] | Yeah, living. | 嗯 没活完 |
[30:59] | This is dumb. Ain’t nobody out there. | 太蠢了 这里根本没有别人 |
[31:05] | Tuka, you here? | 图卡 你在吗 |
[31:13] | Tuka Myrtle Hall, stop playing. | 图拉·马特尔·豪尔 别玩了 |
[31:17] | If you can see me right now, | 要是你现在能看到我 |
[31:19] | you probably laughing real hard. | 肯定已经快笑死了 |
[31:19] | You do look low-key ridiculous. | 你看上去的确太可笑了 |
[31:23] | I knew you’d come back here. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[31:27] | This probably won’t work. | 这可能没有用 |
[31:30] | But… I gotta know. | 但是…我要确认一下 |
[31:38] | I heard you when I was running here before. | 我之前在这里跑步的时候听到了你的声音 |
[31:42] | I heard you when I was running from Lex. | 我从莱克斯跑出来的时候也听到了你的声音 |
[31:48] | So… | 所以 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna start running now. | 我准备开始跑步 |
[31:55] | Great. Perfect. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[32:11] | Sterling. Sterling, you are crazy, but not about this. | 斯特林 斯特林 你疯了 但这事没错 |
[32:17] | Are you there? Tuka? | 你在吗 图卡 |
[32:23] | Tuka Hall is not showing up to chat over a light jog. | 图卡·豪尔不会因为轻松的慢跑就出来聊天 |
[32:27] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[32:30] | Oh, please. You can do better than that. | 拜托 你能做得更好 |
[32:33] | Legit. No, like, actually and for real? | 真的 不 你真的出现了 |
[32:39] | You there? Really there? | 你在吗 你真的在吗 |
[32:42] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[32:45] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这就是我一直想告诉你的 |
[32:48] | But how? | 但怎么回事啊 |
[32:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:52] | You know as much as I do. I talked to this other dead dude. | 你很清楚的 我和另一个死人聊了聊 |
[32:57] | There are others? | 还有别的死人 |
[32:59] | Only the one so far. | 目前只找到一个 |
[33:00] | He says he thinks there’s something I have to do to, | 他说他觉得我要真正的往前看 |
[33:02] | you know, really move on. | 就必须要做些什么 |
[33:05] | Can you talk to anybody else? | 你还能和别人说话吗 |
[33:09] | Only you. And only when you’re running. | 只有你 只有你在跑步的时候 |
[33:12] | Well, I can talk all the time, but you can hear me now. | 我一直都能说话 但你只有现在能听到 |
[33:17] | Maybe you’re supposed to run. | 也许你应该跑起步来 |
[33:22] | No. | 不 |
[33:24] | Nah, you supposed to run. | 不 是你应该跑起来 |
[33:26] | The night I died, | 我死去的那晚. |
[33:27] | I told you I’d get your time down for invitationals. | 我和你说过我会把你的时间缩短到能进邀请赛 |
[33:30] | Only you would come back to haunt somebody over a race, I swear. | 这世上也只有你能阴魂不散地逼人跑步了 |
[33:34] | Bruh, it’s perfect. | 去你的 这太完美了 |
[33:37] | I’m gonna get you into college. | 我会帮你进大学 |
[33:38] | You gonna get me into the next life. | 你帮我转生 |
[33:40] | It’s just like we planned it. | 就像我们计划的那样 |
[33:42] | Only totally different. | 只是完全不一样了 |
[33:45] | Nice to hear your voice though. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[33:47] | It’s nice to be heard. | 终于能被你听到也太好了 |
[33:49] | And now that I got you on my line, I’m gonna kick your ass. | 现在你跟上我的节奏了 我可要好好鞭策你了 |
[33:52] | Go ahead then. I ain’t scared of no ghost. | 那就来吧 我才不怕鬼 |
[33:55] | Knees up. Come on. Come on. Come on! Up! Up! | 膝盖抬起来 快点 快点 快 快 |
[33:59] | I am not, I repeat, not here for fun and games. | 我不是 我重复一遍 我不是来跟你闹着玩的 |
[34:02] | We gonna get you under 55 seconds even if it kills me. | 我就算死也要让你跑进55秒 |
[34:04] | Come on, girl. | 加油 妹子 |
[34:05] | – That ain’t funny. – I’m not trying to be funny. | -这一点都不好笑 -我又不想逗你笑 |
[34:06] | I need you to be fast. | 我要你变快 |
[34:08] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[34:12] | Another one? The one where my leg’s coming up, | 又来一轮 我的腿要抬高 |
[34:14] | but keep my feet on the ground. | 但是步子又要稳 |
[34:16] | Watch the way your heel strikes. And what’s with your breath? | 注意你的脚跟 你的呼吸是怎么回事 |
[34:26] | Come on, Ster. Bring your arms in. | 加油 斯特林 收紧你的手臂 |
[34:27] | The closer they are, the closer you are to first place. | 你收得越紧 离第一名越近 |
[34:30] | Invitational’s not that far away. Let’s go! | 邀请赛就在不远的地方 加油 |
[34:34] | Keep your shoulders square | 放平你的肩膀 |
[34:35] | and your breath more tight. Breath. Breath. | 收紧你的呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[34:41] | 56.32 again? All the top times last year were under 55. | 又是56.32 去年的最好成绩都小于55秒 |
[34:46] | That just means you gotta grind harder. | 那只是说明你还得更努力 |
[34:47] | Feet up. Feet up. Feet up! | 抬脚 抬脚 抬脚 |
[34:53] | Feet up. Feet up. Feet up. | 抬脚 抬脚 抬脚 |
[34:55] | You know what’s the most interesting thing? | 你知道最有趣的是什么吗 |
[34:56] | I don’t even get side cramps anymore. That’s the– | 我现在都不会出现侧痉挛了 真是… |
[35:01] | I’m like a butterfly. Yeah! | 我就像一只蝴蝶 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:57] | There it is. | 成功了 |
[35:58] | There we go. 54.98! | 好样的 54.98秒 |
[36:01] | That’s what I’m talking about. I knew you could do it. | 这才对 我就知道你可以的 |
[36:04] | 54.98 54.98 54.98, 54.98. | |
[36:07] | Johnson, you talking to yourself again? | 约翰逊 你又在自言自语了吗 |
[36:11] | No. It just helps me train. | 不 这样能帮助我训练 |
[36:14] | Well, whatever you’re doing, it’s working. | 反正你的努力有成效了 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | Getting serious about invitationals, I see. | 看来你是认真要进邀请赛了 |
[36:20] | Very much so. | 非常认真 |
[36:22] | All right. Keep taking those seconds off. | 很好 继续缩短时间 |
[36:31] | Tuka? | 图卡 |
[36:36] | Tuka… you out there? | 图卡 你还在吗 |
[37:00] | Okay, bruh… or spirit mother, or whoever’s up there. | 好了 伙计…或者圣母 不管你是谁 |
[37:07] | Yo, what kinda operation you running? | 你到底想搞什么 |
[37:09] | I had one, one person in the whole universe. | 我在这全宇宙里 只有一个人 |
[37:13] | Somebody who knew when I was low or happy or angry. | 一个人能懂我的失落开心和愤怒 |
[37:16] | Somebody who saw me for me and liked me anyway. | 一个理解真实的我 还能喜欢我的人 |
[37:19] | We had plans. | 我们有我们的计划 |
[37:21] | I never even got to hug her and say, | 我甚至都没法拥抱她 和她说 |
[37:23] | “Ster, everything’s gonna be okay.” | “小斯 一切都会好的” |
[37:26] | But it’s okay. It is. | 但没关系 真的 |
[37:28] | I did that. I got her ready. | 我成功了 我让她做好了准备 |
[37:31] | And she’s gonna live a beautiful life with Lee and track | 她将会拥有美好的人生 有李 有跑道 |
[37:35] | and the prom and ice cream. | 有舞会 有冰淇淋 |
[37:37] | And me? Yo, what about– | 我呢 那我… |
[37:42] | I have been every kind of invisible, alive and dead. | 不管是死是活 我都是个隐形的家伙 |
[37:45] | It tore me up inside. | 这让我快要崩溃了 |
[37:47] | But enough. I did what you wanted. | 但是够了 我照你的要求做了 |
[37:50] | Don’t make me stay here and watch! | 不要让我再留在这里看着一切了 |
[38:20] | Hey, slick. Hold up a sec. | 小妞 等等 |
[38:24] | Been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[38:25] | What for? | 为什么 |
[38:26] | Don’t play stupid. You bashed the hell out of my car. | 别装傻 你砸烂了我的车 |
[38:30] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不 |
[38:36] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[38:38] | I may have accidentally damaged a car | 我可能不小心砸烂了一辆 |
[38:40] | that looked similar to the one… | 看起来很像撞死 |
[38:43] | that killed my friend. | 我朋友的那辆车 |
[38:46] | You know it? | 你也知道吗 |
[38:48] | What I heard… your friend died in a tragic accident. Right? | 据我所知 你朋友死于一场悲惨的意外 对吧 |
[38:55] | Right. | 对 |
[38:58] | Looks like she needs some motivation. | 看来还需要让她好好记住 |
[39:16] | Yo, somebody help her! Somebody help! | 来人救救她 救命啊 |
[39:28] | I’m so sorry, Ster. | 对不起 小斯 |
[39:43] | On your marks… | 各就各位 |
[39:49] | Set. | 预备 |
[40:03] | The child wants to run today. Run. | 这孩子今天还想跑步 跑步 |
[40:05] | Do you believe that? | 你敢信吗 |
[40:07] | Someone talk some sense into this girl, ’cause she can’t hear me. | 谁能跟这孩子讲讲理 她根本不听我的 |
[40:11] | It doesn’t make sense that you should run. But how could you not? | 你根本不该跑步 但你怎么会不跑呢 |
[40:15] | Johnson, one tweak, one false step, | 约翰逊 一点扭伤 迈错一步 |
[40:18] | goodbye ACL. | 你的前叉韧带就完了 |
[40:19] | You need at least two weeks. Maybe three. | 你需要至少两个星期 也许还要三星期 |
[40:22] | The recruiters will find someone out there today, | 星探今天肯定会有心仪的选手 |
[40:24] | and it has to be me. | 那必须是我 |
[40:26] | And Tuka would hate it if I quit now. | 图卡绝对不希望我现在退出 |
[40:28] | She would hate it if you destroyed your knee. | 她绝对不会希望你毁了你的膝盖 |
[40:30] | Nah. You don’t understand. Tuka and I had a vision. | 不 你们都不懂 我和图卡规划过 |
[40:33] | Do you know how hard it is to keep this together? | 你们知道努力振作起来有多难吗 |
[40:36] | Especially here. Now. | 特别是我现在都来到了这里 |
[40:38] | Three weeks ago, I wouldn’t get out of bed. I couldn’t. | 三个星期前 我都下不了床 一步都不行 |
[40:41] | But I promised Tuka I’m gonna win this meet. | 但我和图卡保证过 我会赢下这场选拔 |
[40:44] | It’s the only thing keeping me sane. | 这是唯一能让我保持清醒的东西 |
[40:47] | Clear me. Don’t clear me. I don’t care. | 你们让不让我跑 我都不在乎 |
[40:50] | I’m running this race today. | 我今天就是要比 |
[40:53] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的妹子 |
[40:56] | Ladies, you can get your blocks set up. | 女士们 请在赛道上做好准备 |
[40:59] | Take a short run around, then return to your blocks. | 进行短程试跑 然后回到起跑线前 |
[42:04] | On your marks… | 各就各位 |
[42:11] | Set. | 预备 |
[42:24] | Sterling Johnson, you better work! | 斯特林·约翰逊 你给我冲 |
[42:39] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[42:46] | – Come on, Ster! – Come on! Let’s go! | -加油 小斯 -加油 加油 |
[43:00] | You got this! Yes! | 你可以的 太好了 |
[43:31] | – Get up! Come on. – Yo! Get up! | -起来 快点 -起来 |
[44:32] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[44:35] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[44:41] | I just want you to know how pissed I am that we can’t talk. | 我只希望你知道我很生气我们说不上话 |
[44:44] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[44:46] | Why did they leave me here to train you if you were only gonna lose? | 要是你只会输 为什么他们还要让我留在这里 |
[45:05] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[45:08] | I shoulda never left that sideshow early. | 我不该提早离开那个表演秀的 |
[45:10] | I shoulda left with you. | 我应该和你一起走的 |
[45:12] | I shoulda just, for once, told you something real. | 我应该对你 说那么一次真心话 |
[45:15] | We were right here next to each other, and I had a chance. | 我们就在彼此身边 我明明有机会的 |
[45:19] | I made you wait till after the race for nothing. | 是我无缘无故让你等到比赛结束 |
[45:22] | But I waited. | 但我等了 |
[45:27] | And now my knee is garbage, and I can’t run. | 现在我的膝盖废了 我跑不了了 |
[45:32] | So we can’t talk. | 我们没法说话了 |
[45:37] | And everything’s just hella bad. Like everything I touch. | 一切都糟透了 就像我碰过的所有东西 |
[45:44] | But… | 但是 |
[45:49] | I gotta tell you. | 我要告诉你 |
[45:55] | Tell me? | 告诉我 |
[46:11] | It’s something I feel– felt… | 是我的感觉…感觉… |
[46:19] | Something I wanted to say since a while now. | 我很久之前就想说的话 |
[46:24] | Damn, buddy. You all shook. Just say it. It’s good. | 妹子 你都在发抖 说吧 没事的 |
[46:30] | It’s like, okay… | 就是 好吧… |
[46:34] | It’s like… | 就是… |
[46:38] | We’re friends, but also– | 我们是朋友 但也是… |
[46:40] | Also what? | 也是什么 |
[46:42] | I try to make myself not. | 我努力让我自己不要 |
[46:45] | Not hear you. Not need you. Not care. | 不要去听到你 不要需要你 不要在乎你 |
[46:54] | But it just… It just doesn’t go away. | 但是一切…一切就是挥之不去 |
[46:59] | And then… you did. | 然后…你就消失了 |
[47:03] | I never left. I couldn’t. | 我从来没有离开 我无法离开 |
[47:07] | Oh, my God. Just say it. Just push through. | 天啊 说出来吧 全都说出来吧 |
[47:12] | It shouldn’t be this damn hard. | 不应该这么困难的 |
[47:17] | I love you too, Sterling. | 我也爱你 斯特林 |
[47:20] | I love you, Tuka. I love you. | 我爱你 图卡 我爱你 |
[47:42] | Look! | 看 |
[47:50] | You old cupcaking ass. | 你这个 |
[47:54] | Shut up, big head. | 闭嘴 大头 |
[48:03] | I miss this. | 我好想念这一切 |
[48:06] | Us. | 我们 |
[48:14] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 现在吗 |
[48:17] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[48:19] | – But you just got here! – Please, no! | -但是你才刚来 -拜托 不要 |
[48:21] | – No! Hold on! – Hold me closer! | -不 坚持住 -抓紧我 |
[48:24] | No! I’m trying. I can’t! | 不 我在努力 我不行 |
[48:25] | Never forget how much I care! | 不要忘记我有多在乎你 |
[48:27] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[48:28] | Tell yourself every day! Tell yourself! | 每天都告诉你自己 告诉你自己 |
[48:30] | Shut up, Tuka, and hold on! Hold on! | 闭嘴 图卡 坚持住 坚持住 |
[48:33] | – I’m sorry. – Hold on. Hold on. | -对不起 -坚持住 坚持住 |
[48:44] | Tuka, please. Tuka. Tuka, please. | 图卡 求你了 图卡 图卡 醒醒 |
[48:49] | Please come back. Please. Please, Tuka. No, please. | 求你醒一醒 求你了 图卡 不 |
[49:07] | I need you to kiss me. | 我要你亲我 |
[49:10] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[49:40] | Come on. | 起来 |
[49:43] | Let’s see if we can get enough ice for that big-ass forehead. | 看看能不能给你的肿脑壳弄点冰块 |
[50:04] | Still don’t get why you spent all your little savings | 我还是不懂你为什么把你所有的积蓄 |
[50:06] | on shoes for a dead dude. | 都花在给死人买鞋上 |
[50:10] | His name was DJ. | 他的名字叫DJ |
[50:15] | He did something worthwhile. | 他做了一些很有意义的事 |
[50:17] | Changed lives. Mostly mine. | 改变生命 主要是改变了我的 |
[50:22] | You sound crazy. Changed your life? | 你说什么胡话 改变了你的生命 |
[50:24] | How, sway? He died years ago. | 怎么改变的 他好几年前就死了 |
[50:33] | It’s a pretty good story. | 这故事说起来就有趣了 |
[50:36] | Be nice, I’ll tell it to you sometime. | 你要是乖乖的 我说不定会告诉你 |
[51:04] | Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! | 膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高 |
[51:06] | Don’t be juiced just ’cause, for the first time in your life, | 不要因为你人生中第一次跑得比我快 |
[51:07] | you faster than me. | 而开心过头了 |
[51:09] | Just because we kiss sometimes don’t mean I’m gonna go easy on you. | 我们有时候会亲两下 可不代表我会对你降低要求 |
[51:11] | I’m about to scrape you. I promise. | 我要击溃你 我保证 |
[51:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[51:16] | Now you got me. | 你现在追上我了 |
[51:22] | Don’t push me. | 别推我 |