Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

A Man Called Otto(生无可恋的奥托)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on A Man Called Otto(生无可恋的奥托)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:生无可恋的奥托
英文名称:A Man Called Otto
年代:2022

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:27] Welcome to the store. 欢迎光临,
[01:28] Are you a Busy Beaver? 您是勤奋的河狸吗?
[01:30] No, I am not a Busy Beaver. 不,我并不是
[01:39] Are you a Frequent Beaver? 您是常客吗?
[01:41] Join our rewards club for savings. 加入会员即可享用折扣
[01:43] You can get your teeth into our dam good deals. 购买本店提供的优惠商品
[01:53] Don’t forget: 别忘了
[01:54] If you need help, ask a Beaver. 需要协助请向店员咨询
[01:58] Oh. 哦
[02:00] Hey. Oh. Can I, uh, help you with that, sir? 我能为你效劳吗?
[02:03] Do you think I don’t know how to cut rope? 你觉得我不会割绳子?
[02:06] No, it’s just we usually do that for ya. 没啦,只是通常都由店员服务
[02:08] Do you think I’m gonna cut myself and bleed all over your floor and sue you? 你觉得我会割伤自己,然后告你们?
[02:15] No. 不是
[02:16] Then I don’t need your help. 那我就不需要帮忙
[02:19] Have an excellent day. 祝你今天愉快
[02:22] I’m a Busy Beaver. 我是忙碌的河狸
[02:24] Idiot. 白痴
[02:27] Did you, um, find everything you were lookin’ for today? 您需要的东西都有找到吗?
[02:31] Yes. 是的
[02:32] Good. 太好了
[02:34] Let’s see here. 让我看看
[02:40] Uh, your total is 3.47. 总共3.47美元
[02:43] You charged me for 6 feet of rope. 你收我6呎绳子的钱
[02:45] Oh, yes, it’s 99¢ a yard. 是的,1码是99美分
[02:48] I didn’t get 2 yards. I got 5 feet. 我没拿2码,只拿了5呎
[02:52] Yeah, we don’t charge by the foot. We charge by the yard. 我们不是以呎计价,是以码计价
[02:55] 99¢ a yard is 33¢ a foot, times 5, that’s 1.65. 1码99美分是1呎33美分 乘以5是1.65美元
[02:59] You charged me $1.98. 你却收我1.98美元
[03:01] You’re good at math. Um… 你很会算术
[03:03] No, I know, but I can’t put it into the computer the way that you just said. 我知道,但我不能照你说的 输入计算机
[03:07] What the hell kind of computer can’t do simple math? 哪种计算机不会简单的算术?
[03:11] -Can I speak to your manager? -He’s at lunch. -我要找店长 -他在吃午餐
[03:14] Lunch. All anyone cares about these days is lunch. 吃午餐,这年头大家只在乎吃吃吃
[03:18] -Is there anyone else in charge? -You want the assistant manager? -现场有谁可以负责? -副店长?
[03:20] -Yes, I’d like the assistant manager. -‘Kay. -好的,请他来 -好喔
[03:25] Hey, Taylor? 嘿,泰勒?
[03:27] Taylor? To the front register. 泰勒?请到收银台
[03:29] What’s up? 如何?
[03:31] Hey, Taylor. 嘿,泰勒
[03:32] This is the assistant manager? How old is she? 这就是副店长?她几岁?
[03:35] Shouldn’t you be in gym class? 妳不是该去上体育课吗?
[03:37] Sorry, what? 抱歉,什么?
[03:38] Here. I got some change. 拿去,我有零钱
[03:39] Let me cover that extra 33¢ for you. 我替你付多出来的钱
[03:42] Sir, I do not want your 33¢. And this is not about 33¢. 我不要你的钱,这跟钱无关
[03:46] This is about the fact that I got 5 feet of rope because I want 5 feet of rope. 事实是 我只要5呎长的绳子
[03:50] And I shouldn’t have to pay for 6 feet of rope if I don’t want 6 feet. 不应该付6呎长绳子的钱
[03:54] Did you want another foot of rope? 你要多拿1呎长的绳子吗?
[05:05] Not again. 又来了
[05:27] How hard can this be? 这到底有多难?
[05:56] That bike goes over here. 脚踏车应该放在这里
[05:58] Hey! What the hell? 嘿,你在干嘛?
[06:00] That’s mine. 那是我的
[06:02] -It belongs in the bike rack. -I was only gone half a minute. -应该停在单车架 -我只离开一下子
[06:05] Next time, I’ll lock it up in the lost and found. 下次我会把它锁进失物招领室
[06:10] Grumpy old bastard. 超难搞的老头子
[06:13] Jeez. 真是的
[06:27] Not on the mirror. 没挂在后照镜上面
[06:31] -Hey, Otto! 嘿,奥托
[06:39] Okay. 好了
[07:06] Hey! 嘿!
[07:34] Don’t you dare let that little rat dog piss on my walkway again. 再让那丑八怪尿在我门口看看
[07:37] -I know it was you. -Ignore him, Prince. -我知道是妳 -别理他,王子
[07:38] He’s a nasty, bitter old man. And he has no idea who’s doing that. 他是个超难搞老头子
[07:41] Well, it was one of you. 妳家的绝对有尿
[07:43] And tell that useless boyfriend of yours to stop stretching his groin in public. 叫妳那废柴男友别在大庭广众扭腰献宝
[07:50] Looks like a 14-year-old Romanian gymnast, for God’s sakes. 又不是14岁的体操选手
[08:07] Go on. Get outta here. 快点,快滚开
[08:10] Go. 快滚开
[08:49] There he is, the big man himself. 大人物来了
[08:55] What’s all this? 这是在搞什么?
[08:57] It’s, well, retirement cake, I guess. Call it what you like. 退休蛋糕,庆祝你退休
[09:00] “Have fun.” “玩得开心”
[09:02] “Have fun.” 玩得开心,
[09:03] Doing what? 玩什么?
[09:05] Have fun with the rest of your life. We wanted to, you know… 下半辈子玩得开心啊,我们想…
[09:09] Celebrate? 庆祝?
[09:10] Yes! Well, no. 对啊,不,
[09:11] Give you a nice send-off. 只是欢送你
[09:14] “Nice.” 欢送
[09:15] Come on, Otto. 别这样,奥托
[09:17] You’re the one who decided to leave. 是你自己决定要走
[09:19] And you did get a nice severance package. 你也拿到不少资遣费
[09:22] You took me off Operations. 你把我从营运部调走
[09:24] You cut back on my hours. 削减我的工时
[09:26] You made Terry, who I trained, my supervisor. 把我训练的泰瑞升为我主管
[09:29] Terry, who can barely figure out what year it is without his phone. 泰瑞没有手机就不知道何年何月
[09:33] So, yes, I took the severance package. 所以我是拿了资遣费
[09:36] I’m sorry you see it that way. 很遗憾你这么想
[09:38] We all had to adjust after the merger. 并购之后大家都得调适
[09:41] But you’ve been quite an asset to this company over the years, so– 但你这些年来对公司贡献良多
[09:44] You have. Reliable as hell. 是真的,你非常可靠
[09:47] We’re gonna miss those schedules of yours. 我们会怀念你订的进度表
[09:50] To Otto! 敬奥托!
[09:51] -To Otto! -To Otto. -敬奥托
[09:57] Okay, Otto. Want a piece of your face? 奥托,要吃一块你的脸吗?
[10:08] -Who’s hungry? 谁饿了?
[10:12] Look at this. 看看啊
[10:14] No, no. 不行
[10:16] Hey, hey, wait! 嘿,等等
[10:17] No, no, no. Hey, you cannot use this road without a permit. 不不不,妳不可以没有许可就开进来
[10:21] I’m not parking. I just dropped off a package. 我没停车,只是运送包裹
[10:24] The sign doesn’t say anything about packages, does it? 招牌又没说可以运送包裹
[10:26] It says “permits” and you don’t have one. 只说需要许可,妳没有许可
[10:28] This is not a through street. 这条街是条死巷
[10:32] Have a nice day, sir. 祝您愉快,先生
[10:33] Every time you come in here 妳每次开进来
[10:35] that means one of the residents can’t park in front of their homes! 就代表有个住户不能停车
[10:39] The other guys don’t do this. The guys with the white trucks. 别人不会这样,开白卡车的都很乖
[10:42] How come it’s always you brown guys? 怎么你们棕色的都来乱?
[10:44] And I don’t mean that racially! 我说的不是妳的肤色
[10:54] Hello. 喂?
[10:55] Oh, hi. Sorry, can you hear me? -抱歉,你听得到吗?
[10:58] Yes. -是的
[10:59] It’s Susan. -我是苏珊
[11:00] Susan who? -哪位是苏珊?
[11:01] I have great news about your health insurance. 我有关于健保的好消息
[11:03] Oh, no, no, no. Robot, robot, robot! 不不不,机器人!
[11:09] Well, who do I have to talk to to get this phone number disconnected? 我要找谁才能停用这支电话?
[11:13] That’s Account Services. 用户服务部门
[11:15] Can you transfer me or should I press a number? 能帮我转接或是要按个号码?
[11:20] Well, I have been listening to that music for seven minutes. 我听那段音乐七分钟了
[11:23] I do apologise, Mr Anderson. 很抱歉,安德森先生
[11:25] I would like the electricity shut off at this residence. 我想停止我家的供电
[11:27] -Are you moving home? -No, I am cancelling the account. -您要搬家? -不,我要取消账户
[11:30] A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N. A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N
[11:33] And why can’t you refund me for the six days? 这六天为何不能退费?
[11:36] O-T-T-O. O-T-T-O
[11:38] Oh, it’s policy. 是公司规定
[11:39] Well, my policy is that if I’m going to pay for six days of gas, 我的规定是多付六天瓦斯费
[11:42] then I will use six days of gas. 就能多用六天的瓦斯
[11:45] Then we are done here. 就这样
[11:49] Idiots. 白痴
[13:06] Okay. 好了
[13:09] Go, go, go. Stop. Go. 往前,停下来,往前
[13:11] Okay. Yeah. Stop. 好了,停下来
[13:15] Back. You’re in the blind spot, be careful. Use the Force. 倒车,你看不到,小心点,用原力
[13:18] Good, good. No, you’re going on the sidewalk. -噢,不行 -你会开上人行道
[13:20] Okay. 很好
[13:22] Back, back, back. 倒车倒车
[13:24] Go away. 另一边
[13:28] -Stop. Stop. 停下来
[13:36] Ah, shit. 可恶
[13:37] What the hell is he doing? 他在搞什么鬼?
[13:39] Yes! Exactly! That’s exactly what I was saying. 没错,我也是这么说
[13:42] -Hey, you can’t just drive here. 你们不能随便开进来
[13:45] I’m not driving. Am I driving the car? No. 我没开车,我在开车吗?
[13:47] You can’t just bring a car on this street without a permit. 没有许可证不能开车进来
[13:50] No, we have a parking permit. Right here. See? 我们有停车许可证,这里,瞧?
[13:53] What the hell’s it doing in your pocket?! 你放在口袋干嘛?
[13:55] Well, I’m the driver. 我是驾驶啊
[13:58] We’re renting here. Yeah. 我们在这里租屋
[14:00] In 206. 206号
[14:05] That doesn’t mean you can back the trailer up to your front door. 那也不代表 你可以把拖车停在门口
[14:09] No, I wasn’t. I was, uh, parallel parking. 其实我只是想路边停车
[14:12] Parallel to what? 哪个路边?
[14:16] Yeah, that, uh, didn’t go so well, huh? 我停得不是很好,对吧?
[14:19] I’ll just give it another try. 我会再试一次
[14:21] -Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[14:25] Okay. 好吧
[14:30] Good. Good! 很好
[14:31] Keep backing away. Keep backing away. 继续倒车
[14:34] Now go away more. 再退后一点
[14:35] Okay, I got this. 好了,我行的
[14:38] The other way, but first the other way. -先往另一边 -小心点
[14:40] -Easy. -Exactamente. 这就对了
[14:41] -Easy, easy. -Uh-huh. Good. -小心点 -很好
[14:43] No. No, no. What? No! 不不不,不对!
[14:46] -No, no, no! Stop! Stop, stop, stop! Stop! 不不不,停下来!
[14:49] -Stop! Stop. Get outta the car. 停下来!下车
[14:52] -Get outta the car. -I’m sorry. -下车 -对不起
[14:53] How you could make it this far through life 你不会倒车
[14:55] without knowing how to back up a trailer. 怎么能活到现在
[14:57] My God, a dog with one front paw and cataracts coulda done better than that. 就连只有一只脚的狗狗 都能停得比你好
[15:01] And an automatic, of course. Give me the keys. 而且是自排车,给我钥匙
[15:04] Oh, they’re in the cupholder. 钥匙在瓶架里
[15:06] It’s a push-button start. 要用按键启动
[15:08] No, I knew that. 我知道
[15:12] What the hell is that? 那是什么?
[15:14] Uh, that’s the radar. 那是雷达
[15:15] The trailer’s too close to the side of the car. 拖车太靠近汽车了
[15:18] That’s why it’s still beeping, but– 所以才会哔哔叫
[15:19] Okay. 好吧
[15:23] Hello. 你好
[15:27] Hello. 妳好
[15:28] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[15:29] -Otto. -Otto? 奥托 奥托?
[15:33] Otto. O-T-T-O. 奥托,O-T-T-O
[15:36] I’m Abbie, O-T-T-O. 我是艾比,O-T-T-O
[15:39] And I’m Luna. 我是露娜
[15:43] Nice to meet you. 幸会了
[16:02] Oh, that was good, huh? 他挺厉害的
[16:04] He just did it in one shot, huh? 只试一次就搞定
[16:08] -Perfecto! -Thank you, sir. -太好了 -谢谢你,先生
[16:10] Anyone who thinks they need to use radar to back up a car 需要靠雷达才会倒车的人
[16:13] shouldn’t be allowed to drive one. 不应该开车
[16:15] They shouldn’t be allowed to use the radio. 也不应该用收音机
[16:17] That’s what I said. 我也这么说
[16:18] And the permit goes on the rear-view mirror. Not in your pocket! 许可证要挂在后照镜 不是放在口袋
[16:21] -Okay, okay. -Got it. -好啦 -了解
[16:23] -Bye! Thank you! -Thank you, sir. That was very nice. -再见,谢谢你 -谢谢,你真好心
[16:31] Idiot. 白痴
[16:49] You guys all ready? 都准备好了吗?
[16:52] Okay. 好了
[16:57] All right. 很好
[16:58] Bring your stuff, okay? 东西要拿好
[17:01] Come on, sweeties. 来吧,亲爱的
[17:07] Chiquitita, take your stuff. 乖女儿,东西要拿好
[17:45] How much more shelf space is left? 还有几个空书架?
[17:48] Three shelves. 三个
[17:50] -How many more boxes of books do you have? -Seven or eight. -妳有几箱书? -七、八箱
[17:52] “Then I’ll build you another bookcase.” 我再替妳做一个书架
[17:54] Then I’ll build you another bookcase. 我再替妳做一个书架
[18:13] -Hi. -Hey. -嗨 -嘿
[18:14] Hi. Otto. 嗨,欧托
[18:16] Right? Yes? 对吧?
[18:18] Otto. 是奥托
[18:20] Yeah, that’s what I said. No? What did I say–? 我就是这么说的,不是吗?
[18:22] It doesn’t matter what you said. Otto. O-T-T-O. 那不重要,是奥托,O-T-T-O
[18:25] -Ah! Otto. -Otto. -欧托 -奥托
[18:27] Otto. Okay, so it’s the same forward that is backwards. 哦,欧托,正反的拼法都一样
[18:31] -Otto. -It’s Otto, Mari. -奥托 -是奥托,玛丽
[18:32] It’s just you don’t hear that name very often. 这名字很少听到
[18:35] I do. 我就常听到
[18:36] Okay. If we’re interrupting, we can always come back. 好吧,要是你在忙,我们再回来
[18:39] What is it you want? 你们想要什么?
[18:41] I brought you some food. 我带了点吃的
[18:43] Why? 为什么?
[18:46] Because you looked hungry. 你看起来很饿
[18:47] That’s why we go so well together. 所以我们才会这么速配
[18:49] She loves to cook, and I like to eat everything. 她喜欢下厨,我喜欢吃
[18:55] Anyway, we just, uh… 反正呢,我们只想…
[18:57] We wanted to properly introduce ourselves 我们想正式自我介绍
[19:00] because we’re gonna be neighbours and everything, so… 因为我们会是邻居,所以…
[19:06] -So… -Okay. -所以…
[19:07] -Okay. -Bye. -好吧,再见
[19:18] My name is Marisol. 我的名字是玛丽索
[19:21] And I’m Tommy. 我是汤米
[19:25] Otto. 奥托
[19:29] Are you always this unfriendly? 你总是这么难搞吗?
[19:32] I’m not unfriendly. 我才没有难搞
[19:33] -I’d say you’re a little unfriendly. -I’m not unfriendly. -你有一点难搞 -并没有
[19:36] -Un poquito. -I am not. -有一点 -并没有
[19:37] No? Okay, you’re not. 没有?好,你不难搞
[19:39] No, no, no, no. You’re not unfriendly. 没啦,你一点都不难搞
[19:42] Every word you say is like a warm cuddle. 你每字每句都热情如火
[19:45] It really is. 是真的
[19:49] Enjoy it. 好好享用
[19:50] What is it? 这是什么?
[19:52] Be careful with the salsa, please. 别弄翻莎莎酱
[19:54] It’s, um, pollo con mole. 那是巧克力酱炖鸡
[19:55] It’s really good. 很好吃喔
[19:57] It’s a Mexican dish. 那是墨西哥菜
[19:59] I’m Mexican. 我是墨西哥人
[20:02] I was born in El Salvador because my father is from there. 我在萨尔瓦多出生,我爸是那里人
[20:06] But my mom is Mexican, so we went to first Mexico and then– 但我妈是墨西哥人,所以先去墨西哥…
[20:09] -And you? -I’m an IT consultant. 你呢?我是IT顾问
[20:16] Oh, I’m from Anaheim. 我来自加州安那翰
[20:17] Oh, from Anaheim. -你来自安那翰
[20:19] Anaheim, yeah. -没错
[20:20] Yeah. El Paso. 我其实来自艾尔帕索
[20:23] Okay, well, I have some things I need to do. 我有事要做
[20:25] Excuse me, Mr Otto. 不好意思,奥托先生
[20:27] You wouldn’t have an Alvin wrench I could borrow, would you? 我能向你借楼赖把吗?
[20:30] You mean an Allen wrench. 你是说罗赖把吧
[20:31] No, an Alvin wrench. 不,是楼赖把
[20:33] -It’s Allen wrench. -Allen wrench. -是罗赖把 -罗赖把
[20:35] It’s “Allen” wrench, right? It’s Allen wrench. 罗赖把,对吧?是罗赖把
[20:37] It’s Alvin. 是楼赖把
[20:38] All morning, “Alvin wrench, Alvin wrench.” 他一直在说楼赖把
[20:40] Honey, it’s Alvin, trust me. 是楼赖把,相信我
[20:41] Everybody else I know calls it an Alvin wrench. 我朋友都说是楼赖把
[20:43] -Everybody else you know is wrong. -Oh, yeah? You wanna Google it? 你朋友都说错了
[20:45] My God. Google it! Google it! -妳要上网查吗? -天啊
[20:48] Google it. Wikipediale. Wikipediale. 上网查维基百料
[20:51] Give me your phone. 手机给我
[20:52] No, my phone. You use your phone. 才不要,用你的手机
[21:02] Do you know what size you need? 你要什么尺寸?
[21:04] Ah, just the usual size. 一般的尺寸就行
[21:07] Take the set. 整组都拿去
[21:09] -Thank you. -谢谢
[21:11] We go because you have things to do, so… 你有事要做,我们先走了
[21:22] What do you want, huh? 你又想要什么?
[22:47] Isn’t she beautiful, son? 她很美吧,儿子?
[22:49] That’s a Chevy engine for you. 那就是雪佛兰的引擎
[22:51] Dependable. 可靠耐用
[22:53] Not enough you can depend on in this world. 这世上可靠的东西并不多
[22:55] Dad, this is Otto. 爸,这是奥托
[22:59] That’s enough now, darling. 那就够了,亲爱的
[23:20] Huh.Two for $8? “鲜花 两束$8″两束8美元?
[23:37] Maybe I should just run myself over with a car. That’ll work. 也许我应该开车撞死自己 那会有用
[23:42] Found some of the flowers you like. 找到妳喜欢的鲜花
[23:44] Pink. 粉红色的
[23:46] There was a deal on ’em. 而且有打折
[23:49] On sale. Two for 8 bucks. 优惠价,两束8美元
[23:54] I’m sorry I didn’t get ’em here earlier. 抱歉没能早点带来
[23:58] Got distracted. 我被耽搁了
[24:00] By some new neighbours. 认识了新邻居
[24:04] Nitwit husband. 她老公是笨蛋
[24:07] Didn’t even know an Allen wrench from one of the Chipmunks. 连罗赖把都不知道
[24:12] Renters, of course. 当然是租客
[24:16] No commitment to anything. 不用给出承诺
[24:20] I know, I know. Maybe they can’t afford to buy yet. “索妮娅” 我知道,也许他们还买不起房子
[24:25] But what will they do when those real estate bastards 但是如果可恶的建商
[24:28] decide to tear down their house 决定拆掉他们的房子
[24:30] and put up more of those ricky-ticky condos, huh? 改建廉价公寓该怎么办?
[24:33] It’s gonna happen. I promise you. 我保证一定会发生
[24:35] They’re already driving around the gates, 他们已经在铁门附近
[24:38] driving right across the grass. 乱开车还开上草地
[24:44] Dye & Merika. 戴恩美利卡
[24:45] What idiot thought that was a good name for a real estate company? 哪个白痴建商会取这种名字?
[24:50] Sounds like “dying America.” 听起来像是”垂死的美国”
[24:55] It is, of course. 那倒是真的
[24:57] Can’t even buy a decent screw hook anymore. 连象样的挂钩都买不到了
[25:01] Or rope by the foot. 绳子也不用英呎计价
[25:06] Nothing works when you’re not home. 没有妳什么都不对
[26:16] Next. 下一个
[26:21] I suspect you have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, 我怀疑你有肥厚性心肌症
[26:25] which is a genetic enlargement of the– 那是遗传的心肌…
[26:27] I know. 我知道
[26:28] My father had it. 我爸也有
[26:32] Well, you’ll likely be around a good long time, 你应该能活很久
[26:35] but I’m afraid your military prospects end here. 但恐怕没办法当兵
[26:40] Next. 下一个
[26:48] One return ticket to Pittsburgh, please. 一张匹兹堡回程车票
[26:50] That’ll be 1.10. 1.10美元
[26:54] Thank you. 谢谢妳
[27:01] Coming through. 借过
[27:25] Hey, you dropped your book! 嘿,妳的书掉了!
[27:27] Miss, you dropped your book! Hey! 小姐,妳的书掉了!
[28:17] Is that mine? 那是我的书吗?
[28:19] What? 什么?
[28:21] -Yes. I saw you dropped it, so I… 是的 我看到妳掉了,所以就…
[28:26] Thank you so much. 真是感谢你
[28:27] I’m halfway through reading it. I would hate not knowing how it ends. 我看到一半,很想知道结局
[28:33] Oh, here. Why don’t you join me? 来吧 坐下来
[28:41] I’m Sonya. 我是索妮娅
[28:43] I’m Otto. 我是奥托
[28:44] It was my father’s name. 那是我爸的名字
[28:47] I’m on my way to visit my father right now. 我正要去看我爸
[28:49] I go every Thursday. 每周四都会去
[28:58] Do you take this train a lot? 你常搭这班火车吗?
[29:01] Oh, no, I had to come into town for my Army physical. 没有,我只是来做兵役体检
[29:05] Oh, God. 天啊
[29:07] Oh, that must be so hard, not knowing what you’re gonna face over there. 不知道会遇上什么一定很难熬
[29:10] -When are you leaving? -I’m not– 你何时会离开 我没有…
[29:15] Not for a while. 还有一阵子
[29:18] Tickets, please. 验票
[29:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:26] All right, thank you. 谢谢妳
[29:30] I’m afraid you’re on the wrong train. This is an eastbound ticket. 你搭错火车了 这是东向车票
[29:36] I must have, um… 我一定是…
[29:38] I’ll get off at the next station. 我下一站就下车
[29:40] Uh, how much is it? 要补多少钱?
[29:42] Uh, $1.75. 1.75美元
[29:51] One. 1元
[30:03] Here. I have some change. 拿去,我有零钱
[30:11] Thank you. 谢谢妳
[30:17] There you go. Thank you. Have a good day. 拿去,谢谢,祝你愉快
[30:24] A quarter to spare. 还有两毛五
[30:27] It’s 1964. 1964年的硬币
[30:29] -It’s pure silver. -Oh? 纯银的
[30:31] Keep it, then. It’s lucky. 留着吧,那代表好运
[30:38] Yes, it is. 的确是
[31:26] Hey, Otto! A little late for your morning rounds, isn’t it? 奥托,清晨巡逻有点晚吧
[31:30] No. 不会
[31:31] No? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? 不会?你不是该去上班吗?
[31:35] No. 不用
[31:36] Oh. Cool. You wanna come over for lunch, then? 酷喔,要过来吃午饭吗?
[31:38] -Lunch. 午饭
[31:42] Yeah. 对啊
[31:43] No, no. 不,不
[31:44] Well, it’s pork tenderloin, in case you change your mind! 有兴趣的话今天吃猪里肌肉
[31:47] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[31:50] Hey, excuse me. 嘿,不好意思
[31:53] It was you. 就是你
[31:55] This is a private road, and these gates are to keep down the flow of traffic. 这是私人道路,铁门是用来减少车流
[32:00] Not so idiot drivers can go around them and tear up the grass. 不是让白痴驾驶把车开上草地
[32:03] -Okay. You got me. I’m with Dye & Merika. 被你逮到了,我是建商员工
[32:06] I’m gonna have the groundskeeper come down and fix that up for ya, okay? 我会请管理员来帮你修好
[32:10] Good as new. Even better. You have a good one now, okay? 比新的更好,祝你愉快
[32:13] The rules are here for a reason. 规定就是规定
[32:20] I know what you guys are up to. 我知道你们想干嘛
[32:22] Okay, Mr Anderson. Whatever you say. 好吧,安德森先生,你说了算
[32:25] Keep up the neighbourhood watch. 继续守望相助
[32:29] -Get out here, you little bugger! 快出来,你这小家伙
[32:34] Come on. Yeah. 出来啊
[32:35] Get out here! 快给我出来!
[32:37] You throw one more rock, 妳敢再丢一块石头,我就会
[32:38] and I swear I’ll dropkick that little rat dog of yours right over the roof. 把妳的臭狗踢到屋顶
[32:41] No, I’m not throwing it at your house. That nasty cat scratched Prince. 我不是向你家丢石头,那只猫抓伤王子
[32:45] I’m gonna kill that piece of shit. 我要杀了那只臭猫
[32:46] No, you’re not. 想都别想
[32:47] What do you care? It’s feral. 关你什么事?那是只野猫
[32:49] It’s probably full of all sorts of disgusting diseases. 全身上下可能都是病
[32:52] So are you, most likely. I don’t throw rocks at you. 妳也一样,但我不会向妳丢石头
[32:55] Andy. 安迪
[32:56] -What’s up? -Did you hear what he just said this time? 怎么了?
[32:59] I told you before about how he talks to me. 我跟你说过他常骂我
[33:01] Get outta here while you can. 赶快逃吧
[33:03] I’m not your friend. 我不是你的朋友
[33:04] Dye & Merika said they’ll get all the old people on this street into a home. 建商说要把老人家都送到赡养院
[33:07] The sooner the better! 越快越好!
[33:26] -Hello. -What now? 你好 又怎么了?
[33:29] I just wanted to bring the wrenches back. 我只想把扳手还给你
[33:31] -I found one that came with the furniture. -Congratulations. 我找到家具附上的扳手 恭喜了
[33:35] And I made you some salpores de arroz. 我为你做了沙波洛
[33:37] Is that chicken and mole? 巧克力酱炖鸡?
[33:39] No. These are Salvadoran cookies. They were my father’s favourite, so… 不是,这是萨尔瓦多饼干,我爸的最爱
[33:44] They’re delicious. You’re gonna love ’em. 很好吃喔,你一定会超爱
[33:45] Yes, because I made them. 对啊,因为是我做的
[33:47] Also, Otto, I was wondering if you have a ladder I can borrow. 另外我也想向你借梯子
[33:50] Our window is jammed. 我们的窗户卡住了
[33:52] Why do you need a ladder? 你为什么需要梯子?
[33:53] Well, it’s the one up there. 是上面的窗户
[33:57] It won’t open. 打不开
[33:58] And you’re gonna try to open it from the outside? 你想试着从外面打开?
[34:01] Yeah. Right. 对,没错
[34:03] I’ll get my coat. 我去穿大衣
[34:05] Okay. Thank you. 好,谢谢你
[34:08] I like how his hands are waving. 我喜欢他挥手的样子
[34:10] Let’s put the arm in. 把手插上去
[34:14] -Good. -Anita. -太好了 -安妮塔
[34:15] Uh, Otto, hate to bother you, but, um, we don’t have any heat. 奥托,打扰一下,我们的暖气坏了
[34:21] Could you come take a look? 能不能来看看?
[34:22] Try bleeding your radiators. 试试替散热器排水
[34:25] How would I go about that? 我该怎么做?
[34:27] By bleeding the radiators. 替散热器排水
[34:30] Otto. Don’t be rude. 奥托,别这么难搞
[34:32] I wasn’t being rude. 我没有难搞
[34:34] Well, it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes with Otto. 有时候很难看得出来
[34:38] Yeah. 是啊
[34:40] By the way, we, uh, just moved to 206. 对了,我们才刚搬进206号
[34:44] -I’m Marisol. -I’m Tommy. -我是玛丽索 -我是汤米
[34:46] -Welcome, honey. -Nice meeting you. -欢迎 -幸会了
[34:48] I’m Anita. 我是安妮塔
[34:49] My husband, Reuben, is the one who used to handle the heat. 我老公鲁本以前负责处理暖气
[34:52] -Okay. -But we always knew a day would come 但我们知道总有一天
[34:54] when he wouldn’t be able to handle things around the house any longer. 他会没办法处理这些事情
[34:59] Maybe Reuben should have thought of that when he organised his coup. 鲁本把我踢出管委会时应该先想到
[35:04] That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事
[35:07] A coup? 踢出管委会?
[35:08] It was a misunderstanding. 那是个误会
[35:10] It was a coup. 他把我踢出去
[35:14] Otto, can’t you just go breathe Anita’s radiators for her? 奥托,快去帮安妮塔替散热器排气
[35:18] No. Because you don’t breathe radiators. 不,不能替散热器排气
[35:21] You bleed them. 要替散热器排水
[35:22] -Honey, look at this ramp. -That’s Sonya’s. -看看这块坡道 -那是索妮娅的
[35:24] -This is what we needed for the trailer. -Put that down. -拉拖车时就需要 -放下来
[35:27] Put that down! Who said you could touch that?! 放下来!谁说你能碰它?
[35:29] -Sorry. -All of you get outta here. Go, go. -对不起 -你们全都给我滚
[35:32] Take your ladder and go. Get outta here. All of you. 拿了梯子就滚,全都给我滚
[35:35] -Okay. -Thank you. -好啦 -谢谢你
[35:37] Watch out. -谢谢你 -小心
[35:39] -Right. Right. 好了
[35:45] -Thank you! -Thank you! -谢谢你
[35:52] No. What are you doing in here? 不行,你在这里干嘛?
[35:55] How did you get in here? Come on. 你怎么会躲到里面?
[35:57] Come on. Go! Get outta there. 快滚!给我出去
[36:01] No, get out. Get out of there. 出去,出去
[36:03] Come on, go. 快滚啊
[36:07] -Hey. 嘿
[36:12] Let go! 放开!
[36:14] -Let go. 放开
[36:18] You scratch me, I’ll bite you. 你敢抓伤我,我就咬你
[36:24] -That’ll teach you. 学会教训了吧
[36:30] Stupid cat. 蠢猫
[36:36] -Hi, Otto! -嗨,奥托
[36:38] -O-T-T-O. O-T-T-O
[36:58] Otto. Um… 奥托
[37:00] I loaned you my garden hose last August. 我去年八月借水管给妳
[37:01] If you give it back to me, I’ll bleed your radiators for you. 只要还给我,我就帮妳替暖气排水
[37:06] Come in. 进来吧
[37:15] So those new neighbours of yours, they seem quite lovely, don’t you think? 你的新邻居看起来人很好,对吧?
[37:20] Lovely. 好到不行
[37:22] Yeah, well, you may have some more new neighbours soon enough. 你可能很快就会有更多邻居了
[37:27] The realty people, they’ve been telling us… 建商的人告诉我们…
[37:30] Reuben and I have to move out. 我和鲁本必须搬走
[37:34] No, that’s a load of crap. 那全是屁话
[37:36] They don’t own this house. You do. 这房子是你们的
[37:38] Yeah, well, that’s what I said. 我也是这么说
[37:40] They, uh, have been talking to our boy, Chris. 他们找上我们的儿子克里斯
[37:44] Now he’s saying that I can no longer take care of Reuben, 他说我照顾不了鲁本
[37:47] that he needs to be in a special care place. 必须把他送去护理之家
[37:51] And I should move into a retirement home. 我也应该搬去赡养院
[37:54] What does Chris know about it? He’s an idiot. He always has been. 克里斯懂什么?他是个白痴
[37:58] They can’t make you do anything. 他们不能逼妳做任何事
[38:03] Does he even know we’re here? 他知道我们在这里吗?
[38:05] Of course he does. 当然知道
[38:07] Don’t let him fool you. 别被他骗了
[38:09] He’s still in there. 他头脑很清楚
[38:15] Let me go find your hose. 我去拿你的水管
[38:35] The whole neighbourhood is falling apart these days. 这整个小区就快完蛋了
[38:39] They don’t even have a homeowners’ association anymore. 就连管委会都没有了
[38:44] No one left to keep things running. 没有人管理小区的事
[38:48] Not like we did. 不像我们以前那样
[38:57] Now, just to be clear… 我得把话说清楚
[39:00] I still haven’t forgiven you. 我还没原谅你
[39:03] I just didn’t realise you would fall to shit so quickly. 我只是没想到你病得这么快
[39:07] Now… 现在…
[39:10] they’re tearing apart everything we worked so hard to build. 他们要毁了我们努力建立的家园
[39:15] I haven’t even left yet, and they’re trying to erase us. 我都还没走,他们就想把我们赶走
[39:20] Well, I am not staying around to see that happen. 我不会留下来看到那种事发生
[39:25] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[39:27] -For good. -You ready for lunch? 永远离开
[39:30] I’m making that creamed corn you like. -我做了你爱吃的奶油玉米
[39:32] Oh, thank you. -谢谢妳
[39:33] Thank you, Otto. I’m sorry it took so long to give it back. 谢谢你,奥托,抱歉拖了这么久
[39:37] Um, you wanna stay for lunch? 一起吃午饭?
[39:38] Yeah, Anita made a pork tenderloin. 安妮塔做了猪里肌肉
[39:40] No, I have a lot of things I have to do. 不了,我有很多事要做
[39:45] Reuben, what are you doing, hon? 鲁本,你在干嘛?
[39:49] -Let go. -What are you doing? -放手 -你在干嘛?
[39:51] -Let go. -Reuben. Reuben. -放手 -鲁本
[39:54] -Let… -What are you doing? 放…你在干嘛?
[39:56] …go. …手
[40:09] Oh, man. 天啊
[40:31] Try opening it from the inside a little. 试试从里头打开
[40:36] It’s higher than I thought. 比我想象的更高
[40:38] I’m a little bit dizzy, honey. 我有点头晕
[42:43] Looks like we’ll both have to take the next one. 看来我们都得搭下一班火车
[42:49] Otto. 奥托
[42:50] It was your father’s name. 那是你爸的名字
[42:52] You remembered. 妳还记得
[42:56] Did you have to go back to the military centre? 你得回去军营吗?
[42:58] No, I wanted to pay you back for the train ticket. 不,我想把车票钱还给妳
[43:04] Wouldn’t it be nicer if you invited me to dinner? 请我吃晚饭不是更好吗?
[43:17] Shall we? 要进去吗?
[43:19] Yeah, let’s go in. 好啊,进去吧
[43:21] You’re… 妳…
[43:22] …fifteen minutes late. 迟到了15分钟
[43:23] Am I? 是吗?
[43:35] So, what kinds of things interest you? 你对什么有兴趣?
[43:40] Interest me like…? 怎么说?
[43:41] What are you passionate about? 你对什么有热情?
[43:43] Machines. Engines. 机器,引擎
[43:46] I like knowing how things work. 我想知道东西怎么运作
[43:47] I like knowing how things work. 我想知道东西怎么运作
[43:48] What each part does to make a car run smoothly. 零件怎么运作来驱动车子
[43:51] It’s more complicated than people realise. 那比一般人想得更复杂
[43:53] A carburettor has to mix gas and air in just the right combination, 化油器得先混和汽油和空气
[43:56] and then the spark plug has to ignite that mixture, 然后火星塞才能点火
[43:59] which drives the piston 驱动引擎活塞
[44:00] and the connecting rods and the drive shaft– 和传动轴…
[44:01] Where did you learn so much about cars? 你怎么知道这么多关于车子的事?
[44:04] From my father. 我爸教的
[44:06] It’s all we really talked about. He was a good dad. 我们只会聊车子,他是个好爸爸
[44:10] Dependable. 非常可靠
[44:13] He passed away. 他去世了
[44:15] Two months ago. 两个月前
[44:19] It was sudden. 非常突然
[44:20] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[44:24] And your mom? 你妈呢?
[44:26] Don’t remember her much. 我不太记得她
[44:28] Just how it felt when she was gone. 只记得她离开时的感觉
[44:39] Why didn’t you get an entrée? 你为什么没点主餐?
[44:46] I ate at home. 我在家吃过了
[44:49] Why? 为什么?
[44:52] So you could order whatever you wanted. 好让妳想点什么就点什么
[45:01] Look, I lied to you. 听着,我骗了妳
[45:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[45:06] I’m not in the Army. I couldn’t pass my physical. 我体检没过,没能入伍
[45:08] If I had, at least I’d have a job now, which is what I was counting on. 我本来指望入伍就会有工作,但是…
[45:13] But I don’t. 并没有
[45:16] And I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 我不知道我要做什么
[45:20] I should go. 我该走了
[45:39] Otto! 奥托!
[45:48] Otto! 奥托!
[45:52] I’m coming. 我来了
[45:54] I’m coming! 我来了
[45:55] What? What do you want? 干嘛?妳又要什么?
[45:57] -What are you doing here? -What are you doing? -你在这里干嘛? -妳又在干嘛?
[46:00] -I’m looking for you. -Well, you found me. -我在找你 -妳找到我了
[46:02] Can you please take me to the hospital? Please? 你能不能带我去医院?
[46:04] Tommy fell off the ladder, and the ambulance just took him away. 汤米跌下梯子,刚刚被救护车接走
[46:07] Well, you can drive yourself in that imported toaster you call a car. 妳可以自己开那辆小小的进口车
[46:11] I don’t have a licence. 我没有驾照
[46:13] -How old are you? -Huh? Thirty. -妳几岁了? -30岁
[46:16] And you don’t have a driver’s licence? 妳没有驾照?
[46:18] I have a driving’s permit. 我有驾车学习许可证
[46:20] I just never got to the other parts. 只是一直没学会其他的
[46:22] How many other parts are there? 到底有多少其他的?
[46:27] Please! 拜托了!
[46:30] Focus! Please, listen! 专心点!拜托听我说!
[46:34] Tommy is in the hospital, and he may be dying as we speak. 汤米在医院,可能就快死了
[46:39] So are you gonna drive me to the hospital, or are you gonna make me take a bus? 你要载我去医院或是逼我搭公交车?
[46:42] -I will drive you to the hospital. -Thank you. -我载妳去医院 -谢谢你
[46:45] Was it so hard? 有那么难吗?
[46:48] Where are you going? 妳要去哪里?
[46:50] I’m going to get the children! 去带小孩子啊!
[46:53] The children? 小孩子?
[47:00] Pick me up, pick me up! 把我抬起来
[47:13] Bam everywhere. No! No! 快打啊,不!
[47:20] Smack, smack, smack! 用力撞啊!
[47:21] These dolls. 这些玩偶
[47:23] Are they some kind of superheroes? 他们是超级英雄吗?
[47:26] Um, Luchador are wrestlers. Yeah. 他们是摔角手
[47:29] Wrestlers. -摔角手 -我找到熊先生的童书
[47:30] -I found a Mr Bear book! -So I see. 我看到了
[47:34] She wants you to read to her. 她要你念给她听
[47:37] Exactly. 没错
[47:41] “Are You There, Baby Bear? 你在吗,熊宝宝?
[47:45] ‘Are you there, Baby Bear?’ Mr Bear says. 你在吗,熊宝宝?熊先生问
[47:49] ‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear.'” 我的熊宝宝在哪里
[47:51] No, talk like a bear. 不是啦,你要学熊讲话
[47:55] Bears don’t talk. 熊不会讲话
[47:57] Um, this one does. 这只熊会
[48:04] “‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear?’ 我的熊宝宝在哪里?
[48:08] ‘Are you there, Baby Bear, up in that tree?'” 熊宝宝,你是不是在树上?
[48:13] -No, it’s an owl! 不是,那是一只猫头鹰!
[48:18] “‘There’s nobody here but baby and me.’ 这里没有别人,只有宝宝和我
[48:28] ‘Are you there, Baby Bear, deep underground?'” 熊宝宝,你在地底下吗?
[48:31] I’m no Baby Bear. 我不是熊宝宝
[48:33] I’m Beppo! 我是贝波!
[48:34] -Hi, Beppo! 嗨,贝波!
[48:36] -Do you want to see a trick? -Yes! -想要看我变魔术吗? -想!
[48:38] Actually, I was reading to them. 我正在念故事给她们听
[48:40] “Actually, I was reading to them,” Mr Bear grumbled. 我正在念故事给她们听,熊先生说
[48:46] Say, could I borrow a coin, Mr Bear? 熊先生,可以借我个硬币吗?
[48:48] Yes, yes, yes, please? 好啦,拜托
[48:50] Please, please, please? 拜托了
[48:53] -Yes, yes, yes! 好啦,好啦
[48:56] I need this back. 你要还给我
[48:58] Absolutely. 没问题
[49:17] He doesn’t even own the costume. That’s owned by the hospital. 小丑装不是他的,是医院的
[49:19] He’s gonna have to pay for that. 他得赔钱给医院
[49:21] Beppo means happiness. He volunteers his time to be here. 贝波带来欢乐,他自愿当志工
[49:25] Otto. What the hell did you do? 奥托,你做了什么?
[49:28] Nothing. 没什么
[49:29] Abuelo Otto hit the clown. 奥托阿公打了小丑
[49:31] -I did not. -Yeah, you did. 我没有 明明就有
[49:33] Abuelo Luchadoro! 摔角手阿公!
[49:36] Luchadoro! 摔角手!
[49:38] It was all the clown’s fault. 全都是那小丑的错
[49:41] Where is it going? 跑去哪里了呀?
[49:48] Here you go. 拿去
[49:50] Blow. 吹一下
[49:56] Wow! Here it is! 哇!在这里耶!
[49:59] -How’d you do that? -Oh, it’s magic. 你怎么做到的?这是魔术
[50:01] -Thank you. 谢谢妳们
[50:03] I hope you have a magical day! 希望妳们有个魔幻的一天
[50:05] -Bye! -Bye, Beppo! -掰 -掰,贝波
[50:06] -Thank you. -Hang on. 谢谢妳们 等一下
[50:11] This isn’t my quarter. 这不是我的硬币
[50:13] Well, it came from your ear, sir, so that’s a you problem. 从你耳朵出来的,是你的问题
[50:17] No, this isn’t my quarter. 这不是我的硬币
[50:19] “No, no, no. This is not your quarter.” 不不不,这不是你的硬币
[50:23] Look. I gave you a quarter that I said I needed back. 听好,我给你个硬币,我说你一定要还给我
[50:26] -You want a dollar? -And you switched them on me. -你要一块钱? -你偷偷换掉
[50:29] -The ol’ switcheroo. -You gave me this quarter. -瞒天过海 -你给我这个硬币
[50:30] Is Otto going to get in trouble? 奥托会有麻烦吗?
[50:32] -It’s just a quarter. -No, it’s not. -只是个硬币 -并不是
[50:34] -Do you see the copper? -He’s not calling the coppers. -这是铜的 -拜托不要报警
[50:36] -I gave you a 1964 quarter. -Please calm down. 我给你一个1964年硬币,还给我!
[50:38] I want it back! Where is it? 冷静一下
[50:39] -You have it on you. -Officer, help me. -在哪里?快还给我! -警察先生帮帮我
[50:42] 129. We have a clown situation. -请求支持,小丑惹祸
[50:44] Where is it? -东西在哪?
[50:45] Let go of the clown! Sir! Sir! 放开那个小丑!先生,先生!
[50:46] A-ha! 1964. 哈!1964年
[50:56] Where’s my toy? 我的玩具呢?
[50:58] It’s in your backpack. 在妳的背包里
[50:59] What pocket? There’s a million pockets. 哪个口袋?有一百万个口袋
[51:03] What? 什么?
[51:07] My father used to smile like that. 我爸以前也会这么笑
[51:10] I’m not smiling. 我没在笑
[51:12] Exactly. 没错
[51:13] You should never be mean to a clown. 你不应该对小丑发脾气
[51:16] -What about Alvin Wrench, is he coming? -Look! -妳老公不来吗? -看啊!
[51:18] -Hey, guys! -Mom, there he is! -大伙 -妈,他在那里
[51:20] Pull the car up please, so we pick him up. 麻烦把车开去接他
[51:23] Otto! 奥托!
[51:30] -Thanks for driving us. -Bye, Abuelo Luchadoro. -多谢了 -掰,摔角手阿公
[51:32] -Thank you, Otto. -Okay, good night. -谢谢你,奥托 -晚安
[51:34] -Bye! -Thanks again, Otto. -掰 -再次多谢了
[51:37] Bye, then. 掰了
[51:38] All right, ladies. 来吧,小姑娘
[51:39] Let’s go. -走吧 -来吧
[51:42] Look at your new leg! They look like a robot leg. 看看你的新腿,好像机器人喔
[52:08] Otto! 奥托!
[52:12] Oh, my God, is he dead? 天啊,牠死了吗?
[52:13] No, he’s probably sleeping. 没啦,牠大概在睡觉
[52:15] Otto. No, no, no, please. Please. Please. Take him out. Please. 奥托,别走,拜托把牠抱出来
[52:19] No, why can’t you? 不要,妳怎么不抱?
[52:21] Because I’m pregnant. I cannot handle the cats because I can get the toxo thing. 我怀孕了,不能碰猫,牠身上有虫
[52:25] Well, he got himself in there. He can get himself out of there. 牠自己跑进去,也能自己出来
[52:30] Why are you like that? 你为什么这么难搞?
[52:32] I’m not good with cats. 我不会抱猫
[52:33] Hey, man. What’s going on? 老兄,怎么了?
[52:35] Jimmy. Jimmy. We have a… 吉米,有一只…
[52:37] Oh, no! 噢不!
[52:40] We gotta warm you up, buddy! 我们要帮你取暖
[52:41] Oh, yeah. Oh, be careful. 是啊,小心点
[52:43] Oh, no. 噢,糟了
[52:44] -Oh, I’ve got you. 我抱住你了
[52:46] He’s so cold. -牠好冰冷喔 -天啊
[52:48] Where do we go? 要带牠去哪?
[52:49] -No. But no. Toxo. Otto. -Oh. 不行,牠身上有虫,奥托
[52:52] Okay, let’s go. I’ve got you now. 走吧,我抱住你了
[52:55] Otto. Open the door. 奥托,开门
[52:56] Oh, it’s all right, buddy. 没事了,小猫咪
[52:58] -It’s gonna be okay, chiquitito. -Poor guy. -不会有事的 -真可怜
[53:02] Okay. You’re okay. 没事了
[53:04] -Snow all over my floor. -Oh, sorry. -地板全是雪 -抱歉
[53:06] Oh, my God, it’s so freezing here. 天啊,屋子里头好冷喔
[53:09] Okay, how about this one? Please? 这一件呢? -不行 -能不能…?
[53:12] No, no. Don’t touch that coat. It’ll stay here. 别碰那件大衣
[53:14] -Okay. Can you please bring a blanket? -For the cat? -能不能拿条毯子? -给那只猫?
[53:18] -It’s okay. I got this. -What are you doing? 没关系,我行的 你在干嘛?
[53:21] Oh, body heat works wonders. I’ve got plenty of body and heat. 帮牠取暖啊,我的体温很高
[53:25] I’m gonna turn on the oven. 我去打开烤箱
[53:27] You are not putting that cat in my oven. 不准把猫放进我的烤箱
[53:29] No, I’m just trying to get some heat in the house. 我只想让屋子暖起来
[53:38] Your counters are so low. Where did you get them? 流理台好低喔,哪里买的?
[53:41] I built them. 我做的
[53:43] For Sonya. For my wife. 替我太太索妮娅量身打造
[53:46] Ah. Is she short too? 她也很矮吗?
[53:49] Sonya passed away. 索妮娅去世了
[53:52] She was a great cook though, wasn’t she? 她的厨艺很棒,对吧?
[53:55] I used to eat here all the time. 我以前常常来蹭饭
[54:00] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[54:03] Well, can you go now? 请你们离开,
[54:05] I have things to do. 我有事要做
[54:08] Well, it was great seeing ya, as usual. 见到你真好
[54:12] Oh, hey, who’s gonna look after this guy? 谁要照顾这小家伙?
[54:14] You are. 你啊
[54:18] Okay. 好吧
[54:27] Now ask me the right way. 现在好好向我求婚
[54:35] It was so beautiful too. 真的超赞的
[54:38] Okay, now I’m hungry. Now I’m hungry. 我现在饿了
[54:47] Let’s see. 让我看看
[54:51] “The Board of Regents hereby certifies that Otto Anderson, 大学董事会特此证明奥托安德森
[54:54] having completed all the requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering–“ 完成工学院学士学位的学业…
[54:58] Would you ever wanna… 妳有没有想过要…
[55:01] get married? …想过要结婚?
[55:04] -‘Cause if you did… -Look at me. -如果妳想要… -看着我
[55:09] Now ask me the right way. 现在好好向我求婚
[55:13] Will you…? 妳愿意…?
[55:19] Will you marry me? 妳愿意嫁给我吗?
[55:20] Yes. 愿意
[55:21] Yes! 好啊!
[55:23] -Yes. 好啊
[55:27] Yes. 好啊
[55:33] -Yes! Yes! 太好了!
[56:30] -Oh, my God! -Someone call 911. 天啊!打电话给119
[56:35] He fell down! 他跌下去!
[56:36] -Somebody help him! -Get the camera on him. No, take video. -快去救他 -快拍,不,用录的
[56:39] Oh, for God’s sake. 真是够了
[56:40] -Who’s gonna do something? -Oh, my God, he fell. -谁可以帮忙? -天啊,他跌下去了
[56:43] -Get him off the tracks. Somebody help. -Hey! Can you move? 谁去把他救上来
[56:47] You gotta move! Come on! You gotta get up! 你得动起来!你得起来!
[56:50] Will somebody help me? 谁来帮帮我?
[56:54] -Come on. -Film it, film it, film it. 快啊 快拍啊
[56:58] -Get the shot. -I have him. I see him. 快拍
[57:03] Zoom in on his face. 放大他的脸
[57:04] -Tell me what happened. -We were going to the museum… 发生什么事?
[57:18] Look at me. 看着我
[57:19] Say hello. 说哈啰
[57:21] Take a breath, Otto. 深呼吸,奥托
[57:25] Take my hand. 握我的手
[57:26] Take my hand. 握我的手
[57:28] Take my hand now! 握住我的手!
[57:40] Hey, are you out of your mind? You could have been killed. 你疯了吗?你可能因此丧命
[57:43] Sir, you saved his life. 先生,你救了他命
[57:44] He saved that guy’s life. 他救了那家伙的命
[57:46] You’re amazing. Oh, my God. 你疯了,哦,我的天哪
[57:48] That was amazing. 真的太神奇了
[57:57] -Whatever. Follow us. -Anyway, follow us. -随便啦,追踪我们 -追踪我们
[58:18] Hey. 嘿
[58:23] Are you trying to scare me to death? 妳想把我吓死吗?
[58:25] Look at this. 你看看
[58:28] Abbie wanted to make a picture of her new neighbour. 艾比想要画她的新邻居
[58:32] She wants you to have that. 她要送给你
[58:33] That’s you. 那是你
[58:36] She always draws you in colour. 她总是把你画成彩色的
[58:39] What do you mean, “always”? “总是”是什么意思?
[58:42] I have a very good idea. 我有个好主意
[58:44] You can be my driver’s instructor. 你可以当我的驾驶教练
[58:47] No. 不要
[58:49] No, no, no. 不不不
[58:50] I don’t have time for that. 我可没这闲工夫
[58:53] But don’t worry, I’ll pay for the gas and everything. 放心,我会付油钱
[58:56] Hey, there you guys are. I’ve been looking for ya everywhere. 你们在这里,我一直在找你们
[59:00] -Hi, Jimmy. What are you doing? 嗨,吉米,你在干嘛?
[59:02] -Cat in there? -Yeah. -猫在里面? -对
[59:04] -Oh, jeez! Calm down, dude. 天啊!冷静点
[59:06] -He really doesn’t like this. 牠真的很不喜欢这样
[59:08] Let him out of the box. 把牠放出来
[59:10] Okay. Sorry, buddy. 好,抱歉,小兄弟
[59:15] What do you think you were doing? Taking him for a walk? 你在想什么?带他去散步?
[59:19] Well, I had to bring him back. I forgot that I’m allergic. 我忘了我对猫过敏,得把牠带回来
[59:22] -So… 所以…
[59:23] -Oh, Jimmy. -Yeah. Yeah. -吉米 -是啊
[59:25] I put oatmeal on it, and it didn’t help at all. 我涂了燕麦,但没有帮助
[59:28] You know what, you come with me. Tommy has a prescription from last year. 跟我来,汤米去年有条药膏
[59:32] -He found a wasp’s nest. -Are you sure? -他捅了黄蜂窝 -妳确定?
[59:35] -I don’t want to be a bother. -It’s okay. -我不想麻烦妳 -没关系,别抓了
[59:36] -Don’t scratch. -I feel like I should scratch a little. 我应该多抓一下
[59:38] Hey, hey, what about the cat? 嘿,这只猫呢?
[59:41] Uh, looks like he’s yours now, Otto. 牠是你的了,奥托
[59:43] Love him. 好好爱牠
[1:00:00] -Get in the box. 进去箱子里
[1:00:04] Get in the box. 进去箱子里
[1:00:10] Get in the box. 进去箱子里
[1:00:22] Sorry I haven’t come yet. 抱歉我还没去找妳
[1:00:28] It’s been harder than I thought to… 比我想象的更困难
[1:00:36] And now he’s moved in. 现在牠又搬进来
[1:00:43] I have a cat. 我养了一只猫
[1:00:47] I have to figure out what to do with him. 我得先想办法处理牠
[1:00:52] Then I’ll come to you, Sonya. I promise. 然后就去找妳,索妮娅,我保证
[1:00:57] I miss you. 我好想妳
[1:01:28] Oh, no, no, no. 噢,不不不
[1:01:29] You are not taking over my bed. 你不准占领我的床
[1:01:32] This is your bed. 这才是你的床
[1:01:36] Would you rather sleep outside, back in the snow? 你想睡在外面,睡在雪堆里吗?
[1:01:40] That can be arranged. 我可以安排
[1:01:52] You’ll be the best dad our children could ever hope for. 你会是这世上最棒的爸爸
[1:02:30] Hey! Hey! 嘿!
[1:02:31] What? 怎么了?
[1:02:32] Is this what you use that bike for? 你骑脚踏车发传单?
[1:02:35] Yeah. It’s my job. 对啊,这是我的工作
[1:02:36] Waiting tables and pumping gas, that’s a job. 当服务生或加油站员工才是工作
[1:02:39] I also work nights at a pizza shop and weekends at a thrift store, so… 我晚上在披萨店,周末在二手店打工…
[1:02:45] -Huh. -You’re Mr Anderson, aren’t you? 你是安德森先生,对吧?
[1:02:49] You used to come to presentations at school. 你以前会去学校
[1:02:52] When was that? 什么时候?
[1:02:54] Mrs Anderson was my teacher. 安德森太太是我的老师
[1:02:58] She was the first person that didn’t treat me like a freak 她是第一个没有把我当怪咖的人
[1:03:01] ’cause I’m transgender. 因为我是跨性别
[1:03:05] She was the first to call me by my new name. 她是第一个叫我新名字的人
[1:03:08] She got the other teachers to do it too. 说服其他老师也那么做
[1:03:12] It really helped me at school. 在学校帮了我很多
[1:03:15] I won’t leave these here anymore. 我不会再发你传单了
[1:03:20] Hey. 嘿
[1:03:22] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:03:25] -Malcolm. -马尔坎
[1:03:27] Otto. 我是奥托
[1:03:28] Nice to meet you, Otto. 幸会了,奥托
[1:03:36] Hey! 嘿!
[1:03:39] Otto! Good news. 奥托!好消息
[1:03:41] Andy’s teaching me how to drive. 安迪在教我开车
[1:03:43] The wrong way. 他教错了
[1:03:45] -Thank you. -Of course. -谢谢你 -不客气
[1:03:48] -All right. -Okay. -好吧 -很好
[1:03:49] -Bye. -掰
[1:03:51] Park! 打P檔!
[1:03:52] You’re still in drive! It’s an automatic. 你还在打D檔!那是自排车
[1:03:55] You were still in drive. You gotta put it into park. 你还在打D檔,应该打P檔
[1:03:58] In what? 什么?
[1:04:02] Bye! 掰!
[1:04:07] -Help! -I’m coming! -救命啊 -我来了
[1:04:11] Saving the princess! 我来救公主了
[1:04:13] -All right. Coming! -Otto! 好啦,来了!奥托!
[1:04:16] Otto’s here! My mom made her salpores. 奥托来了!我妈做了饼干
[1:04:19] Hey, Otto. Come in. 奥托,请进
[1:04:21] I can’t stand watching one idiot teach another how to drive. 我无法忍受白痴教白痴如何开车
[1:04:24] You. Put on your coat. It’s lesson time. 妳,穿上大衣,该上课了
[1:04:27] What? 什么?
[1:04:29] You’re gonna teach me? Really? 你要教我?真假?
[1:04:31] Otto, thank you! 奥托,谢谢你!
[1:04:34] -Mm. -Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:04:38] I’ll be right out! 我马上就来!
[1:04:40] That’s really, really nice of you, Otto. Thank you. 你真好心,谢谢你
[1:04:44] I tried once. 我试过一次
[1:04:47] You guys, okay. 我出门啰
[1:04:48] Bye, Otto! 掰,奥托!
[1:04:49] -Mama’s going on a ride. -Be careful, honey. -妈妈要去开车 -小心点
[1:04:53] -Bye, Mama! -Bye, mi vida. -掰,妈妈 -掰,乖女儿
[1:04:54] -Have fun, guys! 玩得开心
[1:04:57] Bye, Mama! 掰,妈妈!
[1:04:58] All right. 太好了
[1:05:00] -No more grown-ups. Come on! -Yay! 没有大人了,来吧!
[1:05:03] Ah. Otto, pero can we go in our car? 奥托,开我们的车好吗?
[1:05:07] Because I’ve only ever driven automatic. 我只开过自排车
[1:05:09] No. 不行
[1:05:10] I’m teaching you how to drive. Get in. 我要教妳怎么开车,上车
[1:05:17] Now, coming up on the red light. You’re going to have to stop. 前面是红灯,妳得剎车
[1:05:21] Okay, but I get the clutch, right? 我得踩离合器,对吧?
[1:05:23] You get the clutch and then press in on the brake. 先踩离合器再踩剎车
[1:05:26] -Do I hit the brake or the clutch? -No, keep the clutch in. -踩剎车或离合器? -踩离合器
[1:05:29] Put in the brake, I put the clutch. 先踩剎车再踩离合器
[1:05:31] Clutch and brake. And now brake. 先踩离合器,现在踩剎车
[1:05:33] -Brake. Brake. -No. No. 剎车,剎车
[1:05:35] -Don’t shout at me. -I am not shouting at you. 别对我大叫 我没对妳大叫
[1:05:39] Clutch in. It’s in, it’s in! 我踩离合器了
[1:05:40] We’re going to stop, and… 我们要停车,然后…
[1:05:42] Clutch in, and brake. Brake. Brake. Brake. 先踩离合器再踩剎车,踩剎车
[1:05:45] The car is stopped. Don’t hit the car! Brake, brake! 他停车了,别撞上去,剎车剎车
[1:05:49] Yes. All right, let go. 好了,放手
[1:05:51] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:05:53] Brake. 剎车
[1:05:55] It’s clutch and brake. 先踩离合器再踩剎车
[1:05:56] I suck at this. 我逊毙了
[1:05:58] -I suck. -You’re learning. -逊毙了 -妳还在学
[1:06:02] Oh, my God, I almost hit the car. It’s like this. 我差点撞到它,只差一点点
[1:06:05] It doesn’t matter. It’s a hybrid. 没关系啦,那是台油电车
[1:06:07] It’s a hybrid, okay. 那是台油电车
[1:06:09] -Okay, I should move back. -No, no, no. No. -我该倒车 -不用
[1:06:11] -You’re fine right where you are. -But I’m very close. -没关系 -我差点撞到它
[1:06:13] -Doesn’t matter. -I don’t need to go back? -无所谓 -不必倒车吗?
[1:06:16] -Just wait for the green light. 先等绿灯
[1:06:18] And here we go. So press in on the clutch. 走吧,先踩离合器
[1:06:22] And give it a little gas. 再踩油门
[1:06:23] Slowly let out on the clu– 慢慢松开离合…
[1:06:25] Oh, you’re not in gear. 妳没有入档
[1:06:27] Green! 绿灯!
[1:06:29] Press in on the clutch, shift into fi– You don’t have to turn the key. 先踩离合器再换档…不必转动钥匙
[1:06:32] -Go! -Just press in– -快走啊 -慢慢踩…
[1:06:34] -Oh, my God. -Press in on the– -天啊 -慢慢踩…
[1:06:37] -Slowly let out the clutch, 先松开离合器再踩油门
[1:06:39] -then press the gas. -I can’t do this. 我办不到
[1:06:40] -That is all you have to do. -I can’t do this. -就这么简单 -我办不到
[1:06:43] No, Otto. Otto, no. 不要,奥托
[1:06:47] What? 什么?
[1:06:47] Oh, shit. 哦,可恶
[1:06:49] What is wrong with you? 你有什么毛病?
[1:06:51] She’s learning how to drive. 她正在学开车
[1:06:53] Did you not have to learn how to drive? 你不必学开车吗?
[1:06:55] Calm down, old man. Hey, hey. 冷静点,老头 嘿
[1:06:58] I’m not your old man! You son of a bitch! 我不是老头!王八蛋!
[1:07:03] If you honk that horn one more time, 你敢再按一次喇叭
[1:07:05] it’ll be the last thing you do. You hear me? Huh? 你就死定了,听到吗?
[1:07:08] ¿Comprende? 了解吗?
[1:07:12] Oh, shit. 噢,惨了
[1:07:17] Now you listen to me. 妳给我听好
[1:07:19] You have given birth to two children. Soon it’ll be three. 妳生过两个小孩,就快生第三个
[1:07:22] You have come here from a country very far away. 妳从很远的国家来到这里
[1:07:26] You learned a new language, 学会新的语言
[1:07:28] you got yourself an education and a nitwit husband 上学念书,嫁了个笨老公
[1:07:30] and you are holding that family together. 妳把全家照顾得好好的
[1:07:33] You will have no problem learning how to drive. 学会开车绝对没问题
[1:07:35] My God, the world is full of complete idiots 天啊,世上有一大堆白痴
[1:07:37] who have managed to figure it out, and you are not a complete idiot. 都能学会开车 妳又不是白痴
[1:07:45] So… 所以…
[1:07:47] Clutch. 踩离合器
[1:07:49] Shift. 换档
[1:07:51] Gas. 踩油门
[1:07:53] Drive. 开车
[1:08:10] Que bueno. 太好了
[1:08:11] Que bueno. 太好了
[1:08:15] Okay, there’s a spot right there. 这是个停车位
[1:08:17] Just pull up, parallel, 练习路边停车
[1:08:19] and back the car up until that bumper is in line with your side-view mirror. 先倒车,直到保险杆和照后镜对齐
[1:08:26] Now straighten out. 现在打直
[1:08:28] Back up all the way up to the curb. 把车子倒进路边
[1:08:32] -A little bit. -Well, a little bit. -向前一点 -再向前一点
[1:08:34] And stop. 然后停车
[1:08:36] Neutral. 打N檔
[1:08:39] -Brake. 拉手剎车
[1:08:40] Key. 车钥匙
[1:08:44] Is that it? 就这样?
[1:08:45] That’s it. 就这样
[1:08:47] -And we’re right on time. 时间刚刚好
[1:08:50] I have it. 我来吧
[1:08:55] -These are semlors. 这些是萨姆拉面包
[1:08:58] -Swedish éclairs. -Oh! 瑞典的闪电泡芙
[1:09:01] They’re a little messy. 小心会爆浆
[1:09:03] -But let’s try. -Yes. 吃吃看吧
[1:09:05] With your finger. 用手指拿
[1:09:14] How did you find this place? 你怎么找到这地方?
[1:09:17] This was Sonya’s place. 这是索妮娅的爱店
[1:09:21] We used to come here every Saturday at- 00. 我们以前每周六下午一点都会来
[1:09:25] And then? What? 然后做什么?
[1:09:28] Go home at- 00. 两点钟回家
[1:09:30] I’d wash and wax the car, 我会洗车打蜡
[1:09:32] and she would grade her papers and cook and spend the rest of the day reading. 她会改考卷做饭,然后看一整天的书
[1:09:37] What kind of books? 什么样的书?
[1:09:40] -Her books. 她的书
[1:09:43] I tried to read some of them, but… 我尝试看过,但是…
[1:09:45] I’m just… 我就是…
[1:09:47] I’m not into books. 我不爱看书
[1:09:49] Her friends said that we were like night and day. 她朋友说我们天差地远
[1:09:55] My life was black-and-white before I met Sonya. 我遇见索妮娅之前的人生是黑白的
[1:09:58] She was the colour. 她增添了色彩
[1:10:03] I would have liked her. 我一定会喜欢她
[1:10:05] She was a force of nature. 她真的很有个性
[1:10:07] She convinced the school to start up a programme 说服学校为需要辅导的学生
[1:10:10] for the kids that needed extra help. 特地开一门课
[1:10:12] A lot of kids had problems at home 很多孩子家庭有问题
[1:10:14] or, uh, social anxieties. 或是不善于社交
[1:10:18] But by the time Sonya was done with ’em, 但经过索妮娅的辅导
[1:10:21] they were reciting Shakespeare. 他们都会读莎翁
[1:10:26] I ran into one of her students, 我遇到她以前的学生…
[1:10:30] just the other day. 就在前几天
[1:10:33] A kid named Malcolm. 他叫马尔坎
[1:10:41] You need more cream. -妳需要奶精
[1:10:42] Okay. -好
[1:10:48] We all got along fine, of course, when we first moved in. 我们刚搬去的时候相处得很融洽
[1:10:53] It was like a gift. 就像天赐的礼物
[1:10:54] Welcome to the neighbourhood. 欢迎搬进这个小区
[1:10:56] -Hi, I’m Sonya. -I’m Anita. -嗨,我是索妮娅 -我是安妮塔
[1:10:58] Sonya and Anita were best friends. 索妮娅和安妮塔是闺蜜
[1:11:01] So I got my Allen keys… 我拿着罗赖把
[1:11:03] And Reuben and I were a lot alike. 我和鲁本其实很像
[1:11:05] Hey! Slow down! 骑慢一点!
[1:11:07] About most things. 各方面都很像
[1:11:09] Idiot. 白痴
[1:11:10] But people change. 但人都会变
[1:11:12] Or they don’t change. 或是不会变
[1:11:15] Things happen. People drift apart. 世事无常,我们越来越疏远
[1:11:19] They build walls. They take offence. 筑起心墙,他们不高兴
[1:11:23] Who knows why. 我们都知道原因
[1:11:27] Maybe it was all the construction that drove everybody crazy. 也许建商一直盖房子把大家逼疯
[1:11:30] You know, there used to be a forest up on that hill. 那个山丘上本来有一座树林
[1:11:33] That’s why they call it Birchwood. 所以才命名桦木小区
[1:11:35] Then they started building all those condos 后来他们加盖公寓
[1:11:37] and cut down all the birches. 砍光桦木
[1:11:38] They didn’t even realise what they were doing until we told them, 我们开始抗议他们才知道做了什么
[1:11:41] Reuben and I. 我和鲁本
[1:11:43] But this was before the coup? 这是在他把你踢走之前?
[1:11:45] Oh, yeah, yeah. Reuben and I were friends then. 对啊,我和鲁本当时还是朋友
[1:11:47] After that, all we saw were the differences. 后来我们就意见不合
[1:12:22] A few years later, their son, Chris, he, uh, took a job in Japan, 几年后,他们的儿子克里斯去日本工作
[1:12:26] and I don’t think he’s been back to visit them since. 后来他再也没回来看他们
[1:12:30] -Oh. -Reuben and he never did get along. 他和鲁本一直处不来
[1:12:33] Anyway, that’s when I decided to bury the hatchet. 于是我就决定放下前嫌
[1:12:36] Reuben. 鲁本
[1:12:39] Hey. 嘿
[1:12:41] Sonya gave me this a while back. 前阵子索妮娅给我这瓶酒
[1:12:44] Never found the occasion. 没机会打开来喝
[1:12:47] I thought maybe we could start fresh. 也许我们能重新开始
[1:12:53] Hey, would you like to see my new car? 想看我的新车吗?
[1:12:57] Sure. 好啊
[1:12:59] It’s a new model. 全新车款
[1:13:00] Just came out. 才刚出来不久
[1:13:07] Voilà. 你看
[1:13:11] A Toyota? 丰田?
[1:13:14] You bought a Toyota. 你买了一台丰田
[1:13:16] Celica GT convertible. 敞篷轿跑车
[1:13:18] Five-speed automatic. 五速自排车
[1:13:21] You gotta change with the times. 你得跟着时代改变
[1:13:24] Otto! 奥托!
[1:13:27] I don’t know what went wrong with Reuben, but that’s when I knew I’d lost him. 我不知道他是怎么了,但我失去了他
[1:13:31] I mean, a man has to stand up for what he believes in. 我得捍卫我相信的事
[1:13:33] Even if it is an F-O-R-D. 就算是一台福特汽车
[1:13:39] And you and Sonya, did you ever think about having children? 你和索妮娅想过要生小孩吗?
[1:13:47] Well,- 00. 两点了
[1:13:51] Okay. 好吧
[1:13:54] Yes. 来了
[1:14:01] I was wondering if you could help us out tonight. 我今晚想请你帮忙
[1:14:03] Me and Tommy don’t get a lot of time to go out for dinner 我和汤米在宝宝出生前
[1:14:06] before the baby comes. 很少出去吃晚饭
[1:14:08] I’m not gonna drive you two around on a date. 我才不会载你们去约会
[1:14:10] No. We’re gonna take a cab. 不用啦,我们会叫出租车
[1:14:14] What do you need me for, then? 那妳要我帮什么忙?
[1:14:16] -Mama, I did not! Why would I? -Yes, you did! 妈,我没拿!
[1:14:18] -Give it back! -You gotta catch me! 才怪!还给我!
[1:14:21] You guys, por favor. -来抓我啊 -够了,别再吵了
[1:14:28] And learn to share your everything. 妳们要学会分享一切
[1:14:32] I’m not sure about this. 我不确定耶
[1:14:33] No. Don’t be silly. It’s gonna be very fun. 别傻了,这会很好玩
[1:14:36] If you remember, Abbie has to be in bed by- 00, okay? 请记住,艾比九点得上床
[1:14:40] -You’re good? 可以吧?
[1:14:43] So, alarm code, 4491. 4491. 警报器密码是4491
[1:14:46] I’m setting it to “Armed Stay.” Are you paying attention? 我要设定为防盗模式 你有在专心看吗?
[1:14:50] So if you wanna go out, 你想出去只要按这个按钮
[1:14:51] you just have to press this button here, and it’s disalarmed. 就能解除警报器
[1:14:55] I’ll be right here. 我会待在屋里
[1:14:58] Right. Yeah. 是喔,好吧
[1:15:00] Well, you never know. 以防万一
[1:15:01] Be good to Abuelo Otto please, okay? -对奥托阿公好一点
[1:15:03] We will! -会啦!
[1:15:08] I don’t see chocolate milk in here. 我没看到巧克力牛奶
[1:15:10] You make it with the syrup. But not too much. It’ll keep her awake. 要加巧克力酱,但加太多她会睡不着
[1:15:16] Give me milk. 牛奶给我
[1:15:18] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:15:19] That’s the goddamn useless dishwasher. 一点都没用的洗碗机
[1:15:23] Dad said he wanted to throw it out the window, 爸爸说他想把它丢出窗户
[1:15:26] but Mom said Dad isn’t allowed to open windows anymore. 但妈妈说爸爸不准再开窗户
[1:15:34] Head. 头
[1:15:36] Cabeza. 卡贝沙
[1:15:38] -Cabeza. -卡贝沙
[1:15:40] Good. 很好
[1:15:42] Eyes. 眼睛
[1:15:43] Ojos. 欧呼
[1:15:44] -Ojos. -欧胡
[1:15:49] Good. 很好
[1:15:49] Arm. Brazo. 手臂,贝拉索
[1:15:52] Arm. Brazo. 手臂,贝拉索
[1:15:54] Good. 很好
[1:16:01] I don’t think this is a good idea. 我觉得这不是好主意
[1:16:03] Why? 为什么?
[1:16:05] Because no one stands a chance against a luchadoro. 因为没人打得赢摔角手
[1:16:08] Abuelo Luchadoro! 摔角手阿公!
[1:16:11] Abuelo Luchadoro! 摔角手阿公!
[1:16:14] Help me, help me. 救救我
[1:16:16] Wait, no, he started it. 等等,是他先打人的
[1:16:18] -Ready? -Rub it and smack! -预备 -开打啰!
[1:16:21] Rub it and smack! Smack! Karate chop! 用力打!空手劈!
[1:16:35] Huh. “加州大学 玛丽索曼德兹”
[1:17:01] Wow, it’s awfully quiet, huh? 哇,好安静喔
[1:17:08] -Hey, guys. 大伙
[1:17:10] Hi. 嗨
[1:17:12] Hi. 嗨
[1:17:14] She was already asleep. 她已经睡着了
[1:17:18] How was it? 怎么样?
[1:17:20] -Fine. -You did a good job tonight, Otto. 很好啊
[1:17:23] You should pat yourself on the back. 用这个拍拍你的背
[1:17:34] -Thank you, Otto. -Yeah. -谢谢你,奥托 -不客气
[1:17:36] Exit now. 出门
[1:17:37] Have a good night. 晚安
[1:17:40] Okay. 好吧
[1:17:57] How did he do that? 他怎么办到的?
[1:18:05] -Hi, Otto. -Malcolm. -嗨,奥托 -马尔坎
[1:18:07] You can’t hear your chain rattle when you switch gears like that? 换档的时候听不到落链声吗?
[1:18:11] -My bike’s getting old. -Don’t blame the bike. -太旧了 -别怪脚踏车
[1:18:13] You just have to adjust your derailleur. 只要调整拨链器
[1:18:16] -My what? -Your derailleur needs adjusting. -什么? -你要调整拨链器
[1:18:23] Uh, excuse me. 不好意思
[1:18:25] -Hi, I’m Shari Kenzie. -Hi. -嗨,我是雪莉肯锡 -嗨
[1:18:26] I’m a social media journalist. 我是社群媒体记者
[1:18:29] I’m, um, looking for Otto Anderson. 我在找奥托安德森
[1:18:32] Are you sure you wanna do that? 妳确定要找他?
[1:18:40] Wow. It’s great. That’s amazing. 太棒了,真是不可思议
[1:18:44] You treat it right, it’ll treat you right. 好好对待它,它会让你骑得很顺
[1:18:46] Here. Keep the set. 拿去,留着吧
[1:18:48] Thanks, Otto. 谢了,奥托
[1:18:50] I can’t believe I’m helping you throw crap onto people’s lawns. 我竟然帮你丢垃圾到别人家的草坪
[1:18:54] Isn’t two jobs enough? 打两份工不够吗?
[1:18:57] I’m saving up for a car. 我在存钱买车子
[1:18:58] -Yeah? -Yeah. -是吗? -是啊
[1:19:00] What kind? 哪个牌子?
[1:19:01] Volkswagen. 福斯
[1:19:11] Young lady, you’re blocking the garage. 小姐,妳挡住车库了
[1:19:13] Mr Anderson? My name is Shari Kenzie. 安德森先生?我是雪莉肯锡
[1:19:17] I’m a social media journalist, and I– 我是社群媒体记者,我…
[1:19:19] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:19:21] I have an online series called Everyday Heroes. 我有个网络节目叫”日常英雄”
[1:19:24] What you did the other day at the train station was amazing. 你那天在火车站真的很勇敢
[1:19:27] You saved that man’s life. 你救了那个人
[1:19:29] You have the wrong guy. 妳找错人了
[1:19:31] No, I don’t. I’ve watched the video at least a dozen times. 并没有,我看过影片十几次
[1:19:35] -It’s you. -Video? -就是你 -影片?
[1:19:37] You haven’t seen it? 你还没看过?
[1:19:38] Oh. A commuter recorded what happened on their phone and posted it online. 有个通勤族拍下来放上网络
[1:19:42] Someone in the comments recognised you. That’s how I tracked you down. 留言区有人认得你,我这才找到你
[1:19:46] It’s gotten over a million views. 影片有一百多万人次观看
[1:19:48] A million? A million. 一百万?一百万
[1:19:49] Why can’t people mind their own business? 他们为什么要多管闲事?
[1:19:52] Because stories like yours are inspiring. 因为你的故事激励人心
[1:19:55] If I could just talk to you for a few minutes– 我只想跟你聊一下…
[1:19:57] No, now I’ve got too many things I have to do. 不行,我有太多事情要做
[1:20:00] I recorded a video message from the man you saved. 我拍下你救的人的影片
[1:20:02] You should see this. 你应该看看
[1:20:04] -Um… just pull it up. -Otto! Hi! -奥托 -让我找出来
[1:20:06] Good morning. 早安
[1:20:09] Good morning. 早安
[1:20:12] -So you ready for another driving lesson? 准备再教我开车吗?
[1:20:15] -Now’s not a good time. -No? -现在不方便 -是吗?
[1:20:17] Hello? Hello? Hey, I’m still in here! 有人吗?我还在里面!
[1:20:19] -I didn’t lock you in. -Hello? -我没把妳锁起来 -有人吗?
[1:20:21] Turn the knob, open the door. 转一下把手就能开门
[1:20:23] -Opened a door before, haven’t you? 妳有开过门吧?
[1:20:26] Idiot. 白痴
[1:20:29] Otto! It’s me. 奥托!是我
[1:20:32] She’s gone. 她走了
[1:20:34] Good. I’m not through with my rounds. 很好,我还没巡逻完
[1:20:38] “Social media journalist”? 社群媒体记者?
[1:20:40] What the hell does that even mean? 那是什么意思?
[1:20:42] Buncha knotheads pointin’ a camera at themselves. 一群笨蛋拿着手机自拍
[1:20:45] I thought you handled it really well. 你处理得很好
[1:20:47] I mean, closing her in your garage. 把她关进你的车库
[1:20:49] That was, like, excellent strategy. 那一招真的很赞
[1:20:53] -Good job. 好样的
[1:20:58] Otto, also, I was thinking you’ve done so much for us. 奥托,我在想,你帮了我们这么多
[1:21:02] -I wanna do something for you too. -I don’t need anything. -我想为你做点事 -不需要
[1:21:05] Well, I think you could do with some decent food. Sometimes. No? 你可以吃好一点,有时候
[1:21:09] Those cookies… -那些饼干…
[1:21:10] The what? The “salporanz”? -沙波洛?
[1:21:11] Those are not bad. They’re not bad. 那些不错吃,还不错
[1:21:14] And, also, I was thinking 我也在想
[1:21:16] that I can help you clean out your house and clean out the front hall in your home, 我可以帮你清理家里和玄关
[1:21:21] and help you pack the coats and shoes you have there of Sonya’s. 帮你打包索妮娅的大衣和鞋子
[1:21:24] That’s not needed. 不需要
[1:21:26] No, but it can help you move on. 是啦,但这能帮你走出来
[1:21:29] I don’t wanna move on. 我不想走出来
[1:21:31] She’s always gonna be with you. 她永远都会陪着你
[1:21:33] -But you’re still here. -Ah… 但你还在这里
[1:21:35] That’s enough. 够了
[1:21:37] When my father died, my mother, she stopped living. 我爸死后,我妈就放弃生活
[1:21:41] -She just stopped like she used– -Stop talking! -她不再像以前那样… -别说了
[1:21:44] -Stop it. -Okay! Don’t yell at me. -闭嘴 -好啦!别对我大叫
[1:21:48] Why can’t people mind their own business? Idiots. 为什么要多管闲事? 白痴
[1:21:53] Interrupting me at every turn. 逮到机会就来烦我
[1:21:55] The more they babble, the more they drown out the memory of her voice. 他们一直喋喋不休,盖过我对她的回忆
[1:21:59] I don’t want to clear Sonya from my life. 我不想把索妮娅赶出我的生命
[1:22:02] She was everything. 她是我的所有
[1:22:03] There was nothing before her, and there’s nothing after! 我本来一无所有,她走后更是如此
[1:22:07] I’m something. 你有我
[1:22:12] That son of a bitch! 那个王八蛋!
[1:22:14] Uh-uh. No, no, no. 不不不
[1:22:17] Uh-uh-uh. Uh-uh-uh.
[1:22:18] Stop right there. You stop that car! 停车,给我停车!
[1:22:21] Did you leave that gate open? You left that gate open, didn’t you? 你把铁门打开?对吧?
[1:22:25] You’re the only one who gives a damn. 只有你还在乎
[1:22:26] I give a damn about people following the rules. 我要住户遵守规定
[1:22:28] Yes, I know. I know all about you. 我知道你的事
[1:22:31] There’s a file on you at the office. It’s this thick. 你在办公室的档案很厚
[1:22:34] I know about your wife. 我知道你老婆的事
[1:22:35] How you blame whatever happened to her on everybody else. 你怪每个人…
[1:22:37] You shut up. 给我闭嘴
[1:22:38] Don’t you say one more word. 别再说一个字
[1:22:41] Take it easy, Otto. Look, I’m not trying to upset you, 别激动,奥托,我不想惹你生气
[1:22:44] but you really shouldn’t be living alone. 但你不该一个人生活
[1:22:48] I mean, we know more about you than you probably realise, so… 我们比你想象的更了解你,所以…
[1:22:52] Just look after that heart of yours, okay? 照顾好你的心脏,好吗?
[1:22:55] What do you know about my heart? 你对我的心脏了解多少?
[1:22:57] Hey, what do you know about my heart?! 你对我的心脏了解多少?
[1:22:59] You prying bastard! 多管闲事的混蛋!
[1:23:01] Otto, Otto. 奥托
[1:23:03] Otto, what’s going on? Are you okay? Do you feel okay? 怎么了?没事吧?还好吧?
[1:23:07] You wanna help me, close the gate. 想帮我的话就关上铁门
[1:23:22] Otto. Otto. 奥托
[1:23:25] -Otto. 奥托
[1:23:30] Otto. 奥托
[1:23:32] Talk to me, Otto. Please? 拜托跟我说话,奥托
[1:23:38] Otto. 奥托
[1:23:45] Talk to me, Otto. 跟我说话,奥托
[1:24:01] Otto. 奥托
[1:24:06] Otto. 奥托
[1:24:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:24:56] It’ll be cute on you. 你戴会很帅
[1:24:58] -No. -Aw, c’mon. -不要 -来嘛
[1:25:00] Honey, you look really cute. 老公,你真的很帅
[1:27:47] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[1:27:49] The baby’s really kicking. 宝宝正在踢我
[1:28:03] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:29:14] Sonya! 索妮娅!
[1:29:19] Sonya! 索妮娅!
[1:29:32] Sonya! 索妮娅!
[1:30:21] Hi. 嗨
[1:30:26] There you are. 妳醒来了
[1:30:45] That’s enough now, darling. 那就够了,亲爱的
[1:30:51] You’re angry. I know. 你很愤怒,我知道
[1:30:57] And sad. 而且悲伤
[1:31:00] So am I. 我也是
[1:31:03] But now we have to live. 但我们得继续过活
[1:31:20] What now? 又怎么了?
[1:31:27] Malcolm. 马尔坎
[1:31:28] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– 抱歉,我不是故意…
[1:31:29] I’m not gonna shoot you. 我不会向你开枪
[1:31:31] What was that noise? 那是什么声音?
[1:31:32] The generator blew and the power is out. 发电机坏了,停电了
[1:31:36] What d’ya want? It’s freezing. 你想干嘛?外面很冷
[1:31:39] I was hoping you might let me crash on your couch for the night. 我想请你让我睡你沙发
[1:31:42] This is not a hotel. 这里不是旅馆
[1:31:45] No. I’m sorry. 对,很抱歉
[1:31:47] Why can’t you go home? 你为什么不能回家?
[1:31:52] My dad kicked me out. 我爸把我赶出家门
[1:31:59] There’s a sofa you can use. 你可以睡沙发
[1:32:01] Don’t go into the dining room. The ceiling needs repair. 别去餐厅,天花板需要修理
[1:32:05] It’s upstairs in Sonya’s old study. 就在楼上索妮娅以前的书房
[1:32:07] So why did he kick you out? 他为什么把你踢出家门?
[1:32:10] Because you’re Malcolm now? 因为你现在是马尔坎了?
[1:32:12] Yeah, because I’m Malcolm. 对,因为我是马尔坎
[1:32:14] Because I dress like this. 因为我打扮成这样
[1:32:17] I read too much. I don’t like sports. Take your pick. 我看太多书,我不爱运动,随你挑
[1:32:20] He’s embarrassed ’cause I’m trans. 我是跨性别他觉得很丢脸
[1:32:23] Then he’s an idiot. 那他就是个白痴
[1:32:26] This is you. 你今晚睡这里
[1:32:28] Try not to touch anything. 别乱碰东西
[1:32:30] Okay. 好的
[1:33:30] Well… 真没想到
[1:33:32] Good morning. The power’s still out 早安
[1:33:33] so I cooked up the last of the eggs while they’re still good. 还在停电,我就把剩下的蛋煮完
[1:33:35] Hope you don’t mind. 趁还没有坏之前 希望你不会介意
[1:33:40] I have to do my rounds. 我得去巡逻了
[1:33:42] Don’t you at least want some coffee first? 不先喝杯咖啡?
[1:33:46] Yes. 好的
[1:33:54] There you go. 来吧
[1:33:56] Uh, some eggs? 吃点炒蛋吗?
[1:33:58] I wouldn’t say no. 我不会拒绝
[1:34:00] All right. 好吧
[1:34:19] That can… 那个罐子…
[1:34:22] goes in here. 放进这里
[1:34:26] Hang that up. 挂起来
[1:34:33] Hey, Otto! Making your rounds. 奥托!你在巡逻喔
[1:34:36] You mind if I join you? I need to get my steps in. 我能加入吗?我得多走路
[1:34:38] -Okay. 好吧
[1:34:40] -I’m Jimmy. -Malcolm. -我是吉米 -马尔坎
[1:34:41] -Nice to meet you. -Aw, thanks. -幸会了 -谢了
[1:34:46] Yes. 有
[1:34:47] Yes. 有
[1:34:49] Hey, Otto, if you want to slow down, we can ’cause my beats are up. 奥托,走慢一点,我的心跳太快了
[1:34:53] Yes. 有
[1:35:08] Otto, did you hear they’re moving Reuben into assisted living this afternoon? 有听说他们要把鲁本送去护理之家吗?
[1:35:12] Who is? 谁?
[1:35:13] The Dye & Merika guys. 建商的人啊
[1:35:16] -My God. 天啊
[1:35:17] They convinced Anita to sell the house. 他们说服安妮塔卖掉房子
[1:35:19] No, they made the deal with Chris. 不,是克里斯的决定
[1:35:21] -Chris? He can’t do that. -Yeah, he can. -他不能那么做 -他可以
[1:35:24] After Dye & Merika found out Anita had Parkinson’s, 建商发现安妮塔得了帕金森氏症
[1:35:27] they tracked Chris down and– 就找到克里斯然后…
[1:35:29] -Parkinson’s? -Yeah. -帕金森氏症? -对
[1:35:31] So last year Chris convinced Anita to give him power of attorney 去年克里斯说服安妮塔签了授权书
[1:35:34] in case she got worse. 以防她的状况变糟
[1:35:35] So Dye & Merika made the deal with Chris to buy the house. 于是建商就向克里斯买下房子
[1:35:38] Those pricks. 那群混蛋
[1:35:41] Wait, Anita found out she had Parkinson’s last year? 等等,安妮塔去年发现自己有帕金森?
[1:35:44] No, that’s not right. 不可能是这样
[1:35:46] She would’ve told Sonya. Sonya would’ve told me. 她会告诉索妮娅,索妮娅会告诉我
[1:35:50] Well, Anita and Reuben didn’t want you and Sonya to know. 安妮塔和鲁本不想让你们知道
[1:35:53] They said you had enough on your plate as it is. 他们说你已经够忙了
[1:35:58] They said that? 他们那么说?
[1:36:10] I need to see everything you ever got from Dye & Merika. 我要看建商给妳的所有文件
[1:36:14] Notices, letters. Do you have a copy of the power of attorney? 通知、信件,妳有授权书副本吗?
[1:36:17] How do you know about that? 你怎么会知道?
[1:36:19] -Do you have it? -Yes. -妳有吗? -有
[1:36:20] -Get it. -Yes. -去拿来 -好
[1:36:23] And any records of Reuben’s condition and yours. 还有妳和鲁本病情的纪录
[1:36:28] Did Jimmy tell you that? 都是吉米跟你说的?
[1:36:30] Can you get it now? 妳能去拿吗?
[1:36:32] Yes. 可以
[1:36:39] I’ve been an idiot. 我是个白痴
[1:36:42] I got so wrapped up in my own troubles, I stopped thinking of anyone else. 纠结于自己的烦恼,不再替别人着想
[1:36:45] And I figured they weren’t thinking about me. 我以为可以置身事外
[1:36:49] Friends shouldn’t do that. 朋友不该这么冷漠
[1:36:51] So… 所以…
[1:36:54] This isn’t easy to say after all this time. 过了这么久很难开口
[1:36:57] But I’m sorry. 但我很抱歉
[1:37:01] And I will sort all this out. 我也会搞定这件事
[1:37:17] I need to use your phone. 我得借用妳的手机
[1:37:20] Why can’t you use your own? 为何不能用你自己的?
[1:37:23] Mine is disconnected at the moment. 我的手机停话了
[1:37:27] -Why? -That doesn’t matter. 为什么?
[1:37:28] I just need to use your phone, okay? 不重要,我得借用妳的手机
[1:37:33] You know what? 你知道吗?
[1:37:35] No. 不行
[1:37:36] -No? -No. -不行? -不行
[1:37:38] You won’t tell me why your phone is disconnected? 你不肯说你的手机为何停话
[1:37:41] You won’t tell me why you need to use my phone? 也不肯说为何要借用我的手机
[1:37:45] You won’t tell me what happened to you in the street yesterday? 更不肯说你昨天在街上怎么了
[1:37:48] And then you went inside and you wouldn’t even open the door? 然后回家连门都不肯打开
[1:37:53] You scared me, Otto. 你把我吓坏了,奥托
[1:37:57] Do you know how long I was out there? 你知道我在门外等了多久吗?
[1:37:59] And I didn’t know if something had happened to you. 我不知道你是不是出了事
[1:38:03] Or if something was gonna happen to you. 或是你会出什么事
[1:38:07] And I’m sorry if I said the wrong thing about Sonya’s coats. 很抱歉我提到索妮娅的大衣
[1:38:10] But I was just trying to help. 但我只是想帮忙
[1:38:13] And you left me out there. 你却把我拒之门外
[1:38:18] So, no. You can’t use my phone. 所以你不能借用我的手机
[1:38:27] You think your life is so hard because everybody’s an idiot 你觉得大家都是白痴所以人生很难
[1:38:30] and you have to do everything on your own, right? 你得自己扛下所有事,对吗?
[1:38:34] Right? 对吗?
[1:38:36] But guess what. 猜怎么着?
[1:38:38] You can’t. 你办不到
[1:38:40] No one can. 没人办得到
[1:38:43] And I think you should just be happy 你应该感到高兴
[1:38:45] that someone was trying to help you get through a crappy day. 有人想帮你度过糟糕的一天
[1:38:49] Even if they’re an idiot. 就算他们是白痴
[1:38:51] -So… -The real estate bastards 所以…建商那些混蛋
[1:38:54] are trying to force Anita and Reuben out of their home. 想把安妮塔和鲁本赶出他们家
[1:38:57] That’s why I need to use your phone. 所以我才得借用妳的手机
[1:39:03] Okay, fine. Come on. 好吧,进来吧
[1:39:21] We had never had a vacation. 我们从来没度过假
[1:39:27] Sonya was six months pregnant. 索妮娅怀胎六个月
[1:39:30] And she wanted to do something special before the baby came. 她想趁宝宝出生前做点特别的
[1:39:35] So we booked a trip to Niagara Falls. 于是我们就决定去尼加拉大瀑布
[1:39:39] On the way back, the bus crashed. 回程时客运出车祸
[1:39:43] There’d been a recall on the brake lines, 车厂召回剎车线
[1:39:45] but the company never had them fixed. 但客运公司从没修好
[1:39:49] Sonya was paralyzed… 索妮娅半身瘫痪,而且…
[1:39:52] and we lost our son. 我们也失去了儿子
[1:39:58] After three months, she was finally able to come home. 三个月后她终于能回家
[1:40:01] But they had started building the new condos 但他们已经开始盖新公寓
[1:40:04] and the community centre and the walkways, 还有小区中心和步道
[1:40:08] none of which were designed for people in wheelchairs. 全都不是无障碍空间
[1:40:12] The builders could have changed their plans. 建商大可以修改设计蓝图
[1:40:15] But the laws weren’t in place back then, and they didn’t care. 但法律没这规定,他们也不在乎
[1:40:20] I did. 我在乎
[1:40:21] -We’re putting in a new playground… -I cared. 我非常在乎
[1:40:25] -There’s places for people like your wife. -And I was so angry. -你太太这种人… -我好生气
[1:40:28] What does that mean? People like her? What does that mean? 什么意思?她这种人?什么意思?
[1:40:31] -What’re you tryin’ to say?! -Get off of me! -你想说什么? -放开我!
[1:40:34] That’s when they voted me out as head of the homeowners’ association. 于是他们就把我踢出管委会
[1:40:41] I wanted to obliterate them all. 我想彻底毁掉他们
[1:40:43] The builders, and the realtors, and the bus company, the bus driver. 建商、房地商、客运公司和司机
[1:40:47] I never would have let it go… 我本来永远无法放手…
[1:40:50] but for Sonya. 要是没有索妮娅
[1:40:52] Sonya said we had to keep living. 索妮娅说我们必须继续过活
[1:40:57] That’s what I did. 我就那么做
[1:41:00] I lived for Sonya. 我为了索妮娅继续过活
[1:41:06] Six months ago she passed away. 她半年前去世
[1:41:08] Cancer. 癌症
[1:41:14] I was going to join her. 我本来也想寻死
[1:41:17] That’s why I had them disconnect my phone. 所以才会停用手机
[1:41:22] But now I think she wants me to keep living. 但现在我觉得她要我继续过活
[1:41:28] And I have things to do. 我也有事要做
[1:42:03] You’re wasting your time, Otto. 你在浪费时间,奥托
[1:42:04] It’s a done deal. Reuben’s coming with us. 木已成舟,鲁本要跟我们走
[1:42:07] And if you get in our way, 你敢挡路
[1:42:09] I’ll have you arrested. 我就请警察逮捕你
[1:42:11] -I’m not doing a thing. -Don’t you take another step. 我什么都没做 别再向前走一步
[1:42:15] You are not taking my husband away from me. 你不能把我先生带走
[1:42:17] Anita, please. We’re doing this for your own good. 安妮塔,我们这是为妳好
[1:42:21] What you’re doing is trying to take my property. 你想抢走我的房子
[1:42:25] I want Reuben to stay right here for the rest of his life, 我要鲁本 留下来跟我一起…
[1:42:29] with me in our home. …在家度过余生
[1:42:31] Okay, but who’s gonna take care of Reuben when you’re no longer able to? 妳不行了,谁会照顾鲁本?
[1:42:35] Who’s gonna take care of you? Otto? 谁会照顾妳?奥托?
[1:42:38] Otto’s not in the best health either. Are you, Otto? 奥托的身体也不行了,对吧?
[1:42:42] I’ll take care of ’em. 我会照顾他们
[1:42:45] -What are you doing? Put that down. -Anita and Reuben are like family to me. 你在干嘛?放下来 安妮塔和鲁本就像我的家人
[1:42:48] I’ll take care of them as long as they need. 只要他们需要,我就会照顾他们
[1:42:50] They’re not your family. 他们不是你家人
[1:42:52] Uh, their son, Chris, has decided they’re not fit enough to be on their own, 他们的儿子克里斯决定他们无法自理
[1:42:56] and so what we’re doing is– 所以我们只是…
[1:42:58] Excuse me. When was the last time Chris saw his parents? 不好意思
[1:43:01] He lives in Japan. They’ve been estranged for 10 years. 他住在日本,十年没跟父母联络
[1:43:05] Chris would have no idea how his parents are doing, 克里斯不清楚他父母的状况
[1:43:07] except for what you told him. 除了你跟他说的
[1:43:09] Okay. And who are you? 妳又是谁?
[1:43:11] My name is Shari Kenzie. 我是雪莉肯锡
[1:43:13] Social media journalist. 社群媒体记者
[1:43:15] -We’re streaming live right now. -Uh… 我们现在正在直播
[1:43:18] All right, all right, shut that camera off. You can’t film this. 够了…关掉摄影机,不准乱拍
[1:43:21] It’s a public sidewalk. 人行道是公共区域
[1:43:24] You told Anita’s son, Chris, that she had Parkinson’s, 你跟安妮塔儿子说她得了帕金森,但…
[1:43:27] but Anita never told anyone about her diagnosis. 她从来没说过她的诊断结果
[1:43:30] So how did you know? 你怎么会知道?
[1:43:33] I’d have to check the records. 我得查一下记录
[1:43:36] Mr Anderson over there is something of a local hero. 安德森先生算是本地英雄
[1:43:39] He tells me you know details about his private health records as well. 他说你也知道
[1:43:44] So how are you and your company 你和你公司
[1:43:46] getting illegal access to the medical records of seniors? 是怎么非法取得老人家的病历?
[1:43:51] Okay, let’s go. We’re done. We’re done. 好了,走吧
[1:43:54] Very nice to meet you. 幸会了
[1:43:55] No, you’re done. You’re done! 你玩完了
[1:43:57] -Get that goddamn camera out of my face. -Goodbye. 别拿手机拍我 再见
[1:44:00] -We did it! -Oh, we did! -我们做到了 -没错
[1:44:04] Bye, thank you! 掰,谢谢你!
[1:44:05] I first uploaded Anita and Chris’s story an hour ago. 我一个小时前
[1:44:09] Already dozens of people are saying 已经有几十个人说
[1:44:11] Dye & Merika forced them out of their homes. 建商把他们赶出自己的家
[1:44:14] -That was easy. -Yeah, goodbye. -太简单了 -慢走不送
[1:44:15] If you have a story, share it with me at Shari_Kenzie. 如果你有故事
[1:44:19] -I got it. I got it. 拍到了,拍到了
[1:44:22] Hey, you forgot to shut the gate! 嘿,你忘了关铁门
[1:44:25] You see that? He just rolled right over. Gave up. 看到没?他马上举手投降
[1:44:28] In our day, the bastards would at least put up a fight. 当年那群混蛋至少会反抗
[1:44:32] They haven’t gotten rid of us yet. 他们还没把我们赶走
[1:44:42] Yeah. 是啊
[1:44:44] It does feel pretty good. Doesn’t it? 感觉很好,对吧?
[1:44:53] Neighbourly neighbours, a thing of the past? 敦亲睦邻已经过时了吗?
[1:44:56] Well, I’m here with eyewitnesses Anita and Jimmy to find out more. 我正在访问目击者安妮塔和吉米
[1:45:00] Jimmy, you mentioned that Anita and Reuben are like family to you. 吉米,你说安妮塔和鲁本就像你的家人
[1:45:04] What does that mean, exactly? 那到底是什么意思?
[1:45:05] Well, I have dinner at their house nearly every single night. 我几乎每晚都去他们家吃晚饭
[1:45:12] I know what you’re waiting for. You’re ready for lunch, aren’t you? 我知道你在等什么,吃午饭对吧?
[1:45:17] I know what you want. 我知道你要什么
[1:45:21] Whoa. Here we go. 来吧
[1:45:23] You moved into this community recently. 你们最近才搬来,感觉如何?
[1:45:25] -How has that been for you? -It’s been beautiful. 真的很棒
[1:45:27] And your family, to have people there that are– 有这些好邻居…
[1:45:30] Yeah. 是啊
[1:45:31] -Otto? -Will you air this in Mexico? 奥托?
[1:45:32] Otto! 奥托!
[1:45:35] Call an ambulance! 快叫救护车!
[1:45:51] -Ms Mendes? You can see him now. -Yes? 曼德兹太太?可以见他了
[1:45:53] Yes. Yeah. 好的
[1:46:00] Hola, Abuelo Otto. 哈啰,奥托阿公
[1:46:18] Ms Mendes? 曼德兹太太?
[1:46:19] I’m Dr Ellis. 我是艾利斯医师
[1:46:21] Mr Anderson listed you as next of kin. 安德森先生把妳列为最近的亲属
[1:46:24] Yes. Yes, that’s correct. 是的,没错
[1:46:26] Your uncle had a close call. Has he spoken to you about his condition? 妳叔叔有惊无险,他提过他的病情吗?
[1:46:32] No, not really. No. 其实并没有
[1:46:34] It’s called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. 这叫做肥厚性心肌症
[1:46:37] Basically, his heart is too big. 他的心太大了
[1:46:42] Too big? 太大了?
[1:46:45] Oh, okay. 好吧
[1:46:55] No, sorry. It’s okay. 抱歉,没事
[1:47:08] You’re really bad at dying, you know that? 你真的很不会死耶
[1:47:22] Otto, I think it’s time. 奥托,我要生了
[1:47:25] I think it’s time. 我要生了
[1:47:28] It’s time. 我要生了
[1:47:29] Oh, uh, I’m a cardiologist. I’ll page OB for you. 我是心脏科医生,我帮妳叫妇产科医生
[1:47:35] Do something. It’s time! 想想办法,我要生了
[1:47:47] All right, ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:47:48] All right, picture, everybody! 大家来拍大合照
[1:47:54] Picture, picture, picture. 拍照啰
[1:47:58] All right. Ready? Everybody say, “Marco.” 好了吗?大家说”马可”
[1:48:01] One, two, three. 一、二、三
[1:48:03] Marco! 马可!
[1:48:09] Otto! 奥托!
[1:48:10] -Hola. Hi! -Hey, Otto. Come in. 奥托,进来啊
[1:48:13] Everyone, this is our friend Otto. 大伙,这是我们的朋友奥托
[1:48:15] Hi, Otto! 嗨,奥托!
[1:48:19] Hey, Otto. 嘿,奥托
[1:48:20] Sorry, is this about the cars that are in front? 抱歉,这是关于门口停的车吗?
[1:48:24] No, I brought you something. 不是,我带了东西给妳
[1:48:29] Otto. 奥托
[1:48:30] Otto. 奥托
[1:48:33] I gave it a fresh coat of paint. 我重新上过漆
[1:48:34] I love it. 我好喜欢喔
[1:48:36] -It’s for the baby. -Yes. 这是给宝宝的
[1:48:39] Thank you. Okay, hold him one second, please. 谢谢你,帮我抱一下
[1:48:42] -Why? -To show Tommy. -为什么? -我去叫汤米来看
[1:48:44] Hold him. Oh, he’s gonna cry. 抱住他,他要哭了
[1:48:50] I’ll be right back, bebé. Okay. 我马上回来,好喔
[1:48:52] Tomaso? 汤米?
[1:48:53] Hello. There we are. 哈啰,好了
[1:48:54] -Uh, should I put this thing back in him? 该让他再咬奶嘴吗?
[1:49:01] There. 来吧
[1:49:03] Oh. Yeah. 很好
[1:49:05] Okay. 好了
[1:49:06] Yo soy Abuelo Otto. 我是奥托阿公
[1:49:09] Okay? 好吗?
[1:49:13] Uh, well, let me show you how this works. 让我把你放在婴儿床上面
[1:49:20] You don’t have to do anything. 你什么都不必做
[1:49:22] Easy. 轻点
[1:49:24] Your little head… 你的小脑袋瓜…
[1:49:27] Now, you just go… 现在只要…
[1:49:29] like so. 这样就行
[1:49:58] Sonya, this is Abbie and Luna. 这是艾比和露娜
[1:49:59] They have something for you. 她们有东西给妳
[1:50:03] -Hi, Sonya. -嗨,索妮娅
[1:50:06] -That’s, uh, brand-new little Marco there. 那是刚出生的马可
[1:50:10] And Marisol, Tommy. I told you about them. 还有我跟妳提过的玛丽索和汤米
[1:50:15] Say, “Hola. Hola, Sonya.” 说”哈啰,索妮娅”
[1:50:17] She loved pink flowers, girls. 她很爱粉红色的花
[1:50:19] You chose well. 妳们真会挑
[1:50:21] I like pink too. 我也喜欢粉红色
[1:50:30] You see that? 看到吗?
[1:50:55] -Ready? -Yes. -好了吗? -好了
[1:51:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:51:42] No. 不
[1:51:44] No, no, no. 不不不
[1:51:46] Come on, Otto. 拜托,奥托
[1:51:56] All right, Malcolm, check that oil. Check it. 马尔坎,检查机油
[1:51:59] And let’s see, what does it say? 看看怎么样?
[1:52:02] Looks good, right? 不错,对吧?
[1:52:03] -If you say so. -Okay. 你说了算
[1:52:05] That’s it. Okay, now… -好了 -就这样
[1:52:07] Here’s your manual. 好了,这是使用手册
[1:52:11] Here’s your papers. 这是行照
[1:52:13] And the key. 还有车钥匙
[1:52:14] It’s your car. 这是你的车了
[1:52:16] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?
[1:52:18] Nope. 没有
[1:52:19] What? 什么?
[1:52:20] Otto! 奥托!
[1:52:22] Thank you. Oh, thank you. 谢谢你,谢谢你
[1:52:25] -Oh, my gosh. -Saved you from a Volkswagen. -天啊 -你不必开福斯了
[1:52:28] I have a car! I have a car! 我有车子了!
[1:52:30] -This is your car! -Are you kidding me? -这是你的车 -开什么玩笑?
[1:52:42] Otto? You got your truck! 奥托?你买了货卡!
[1:52:44] Oh, my God! 我的天啊!
[1:52:46] Wanna go for a ride? 想去兜风吗?
[1:52:48] -Let’s go for a ride? -That’s a nice truck, Otto. -去兜风? -很赞的货卡喔
[1:52:51] Be careful. 小心点
[1:52:52] I like your car, Otto. 我喜欢你的车子
[1:52:54] Yeah? Wait till you see how it rides. 是吗?开起来更棒
[1:52:59] It’s enormous. 超大的
[1:53:01] This is like Otto’s luchador monster truck. 这就像摔角手奥托的怪兽卡车
[1:53:04] Yeah. Do you have any comics? 你有漫画吗?
[1:53:07] Can we get Swedish éclairs? 能去吃瑞典闪电泡芙吗?
[1:53:08] This is livin’. 这才算过生活
[1:53:17] Oh, okay. 噢,好吧
[1:53:33] Okay, who’s ready for breakfast? 好了,谁要吃早餐?
[1:53:37] Okay. Here we go. 来啰
[1:53:40] Okay? 好吗?
[1:53:48] -I can’t believe Marco’s 3 already. -You’re such a big boy. -马可都三岁了 -你长得好快
[1:53:50] -I’ll get it, honey. 我去开门
[1:54:06] Hey, honey? 嘿,老婆?
[1:54:10] Otto hasn’t shovelled his walk. 奥托没有铲雪
[1:54:15] Watch your brother. 看好妳弟弟
[1:54:29] Get the keys. 去拿钥匙
[1:54:43] Otto? 奥托?
[1:54:46] Otto. 奥托
[1:54:48] Otto. 奥托
[1:54:58] Otto. 奥托
[1:55:27] Marisol. 玛丽索
[1:55:40] Marisol, 玛丽索
[1:55:42] if you’re reading this, don’t worry. 如果妳在读这封信,别担心
[1:55:45] I haven’t done anything stupid. 我没做任何蠢事
[1:55:49] It turns out having a big heart 结果心太大了
[1:55:51] isn’t as nice as it sounds. 并没有听起来的那么好
[1:55:54] The doctors warned me it would get me in the end, 医生警告说这最后会害死我
[1:55:58] so I planned ahead, that’s all. 我只是事先做好准备而已
[1:56:02] The cat eats tuna twice a day 猫咪每天吃鲔鱼两次
[1:56:05] and likes to do his business in private. 而且喜欢躲起来大小便
[1:56:08] Please respect that. 请尊重那一点
[1:56:11] I would like a funeral. 我想办一场葬礼
[1:56:14] We remember before you this day… 我们在此缅怀你…
[1:56:15] But nothing overblown. 但不要太夸张
[1:56:17] …our brother Otto. …我们的弟兄奥托
[1:56:19] Just a remembrance of some sort… 只是一场纪念会
[1:56:23] for those people who thought I pulled my weight. 为了觉得我有所贡献的人
[1:56:29] A local hero and good friend of the show is being remembered today. 缅怀一名本地英雄 以及本节目的好朋友
[1:56:33] Otto Anderson. 奥托安德森
[1:56:34] Jimmy, would you like to say a few words about Otto? 吉米,你想说几句话纪念奥托吗?
[1:56:37] Yeah. Otto, we love you. 好的
[1:56:38] In your honour, Malcolm and I are doing 奥托,我们爱你,为了纪念你
[1:56:40] all of your rounds without fail around lunch and on weekdays. 我和马尔坎每天替你巡逻小区
[1:56:48] You loom large. 你在我们心中占有一席之地
[1:56:50] My lawyer will give you access to my bank accounts. “安息 阿公” 我的律师会让妳用我的银行账户
[1:56:55] I never wasted money on crap, 我从不乱花钱买东西
[1:56:58] so you’ll have enough to get the children through school. 妳会有足够的钱让小孩念完书
[1:57:00] How’d you do that? 妳是怎么做到的?
[1:57:02] And do what you like with the rest. “索妮娅安德森青少年危机基金” 剩下的钱随便妳花
[1:57:05] Oh, good boy. 乖狗狗
[1:57:06] Is that a doggie cake? 那是狗狗蛋糕吗?
[1:57:08] My little monkey-poo. 我的小乖
[1:57:12] To Otto. 敬奥托
[1:57:14] The house, and everything in it, is yours, 房子和里面的一切都是妳的
[1:57:18] so long as you promise never to sell it to those real estate bastards. 只要妳保证不把它卖给那些建商混蛋
[1:57:23] And for God’s sakes, Marisol… 拜托妳,玛丽索…
[1:57:25] Tommy. 汤米
[1:57:26] …don’t let Tommy drive the Chevy. …别让汤米开那台雪佛兰
[1:57:31] Come on. 来吧
[1:57:32] Or anyone else, for that matter. 别让任何人开
[1:57:36] I’m trusting it with you alone. 我只信任妳
[1:57:40] Because you are not an idiot. 因为妳不是白痴
[1:57:47] Abuelo Otto. 奥托阿公
2022年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Rise(王者之路)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Social Network(社交网络)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme