英文名称:Alone
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[02:18] | You will reach your destination in four days. | 四天后到达目的地 |
[03:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:45] | The next storm is already developing… | 新一轮风暴正在形成 |
[05:48] | The lucky winners of this past weekend’s Super Lottery draw. | 上周超级大乐透大奖的幸运赢家们 |
[06:01] | …hungry to know the meaning | 渴望知道其中的含义 |
[06:04] | and origin of every new word she heard. | 以及每个她听到的新词的来源 |
[06:06] | Fascinated by old buildings and dying towns, | 被消亡中的城镇和老建筑所吸引 |
[06:11] | her wit was… | 她的领悟力 |
[06:27] | …as there were necessary obstacles | 她与动物植物一起的理想生活 |
[06:29] | to her ideal life of animals, and plants, and perhaps… | 存在着必要的障碍 也许 |
[06:41] | …not been an easy journey, not since she was 12 | 不是一次轻松的旅程 从她12岁开始 |
[06:44] | and had fled from her adoptive parents. | 就不是 然后逃离她的养父母 |
[06:48] | She would turn 42 that autumn… | 她将在秋天迎来她的42岁 |
[06:53] | …a whole lifetime to explore. | 用尽一生去探索 |
[06:57] | Sometimes the details didn’t seem to jive, of course. | 当然有时候细节并不复杂 |
[07:02] | Sometimes names were changed, | 有时候名字会改变 |
[07:05] | chronologies were inconsistent. | 时间顺序前后矛盾 |
[07:08] | As a freelance graphic designer… | 作为一位自由职业的平面设计师 |
[07:41] | Move! | 快走 |
[07:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[07:55] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[08:09] | What the fuck? | 他妈的什么情况 |
[09:08] | …Fiona flings her body against the horizontal metal bar… | 菲奥纳靠在栏杆上摇动她的身体 |
[09:29] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Hi. | -喂 宝贝 -喂 |
[09:31] | Why don’t you call the home number and speak to Mom? | 你为何不打家里电话跟你妈聊几句 |
[09:36] | Because I wanted to talk to you and not Mom. | 因为我只想跟你说 不想跟她说 |
[09:43] | – well, any… any progress with the bank? – yeah | -好吧 银行那边有什么进展吗 -有 |
[09:47] | Hey, look, signal’s kind of bad. | 信号有点差 |
[09:49] | Are you at home? | 你在家吗 |
[09:51] | Actually, I… I left already. | 实际上 我已经离开了 |
[09:54] | I just wanted you to know. | 我就想告诉你这个 |
[09:56] | What? When? | 啥玩意 什么时候 |
[09:59] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[10:00] | Oh, we were supposed to come over and help you tomorrow. | 我们本来准备明天过去帮你的 |
[10:03] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我明白 |
[10:05] | I just wanted to avoid Mom and the ensuing drama. | 我只想躲过妈妈和那些接下来的戏码 |
[10:08] | She’s just worried about you. | 她只是担心你啊 |
[10:10] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[10:12] | I know. I’ll be fine. | 我知道 我会调整好自己的 |
[10:13] | We just wanted to make… | 我们只想 |
[10:15] | Oh, never mind. | 好吧 没事 |
[10:19] | So how far are you? | 你离家多远了 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. What’d you say, Dad? | 不好意思 你说什么 爸爸 |
[10:22] | I… How far are you? | 你离家多远啦 |
[10:24] | About 300 miles from the house. | 大概300英里了 |
[10:27] | Boy, you must have been moving along, yeah? | 天呐 你一定是一直在开车吧 是吧 |
[10:30] | Yeah, I… I guess. | 是吧 我猜 |
[10:41] | Oh, I… I just wanted to let you know. | 我只是想让你知道这些 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | Well, thanks for calling. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[10:50] | Maybe we can come and visit you | 也许我们可以去看你 |
[10:52] | when you’ve settled in a bit? | 当你稍稍安顿下来的时候 |
[10:54] | Of course, and… | 当然 还有 |
[10:58] | say hi to Mom for me. | 替我向妈妈问好 |
[13:52] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:02] | – S… scared you? – Yeah. | -吓 吓到你了吗 -有点 |
[14:04] | It’s okay, no worries. | 没事 别在意 |
[14:09] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[14:13] | Uh, do you recognize me? | 你认得我吗 |
[14:18] | No, not really. | 不 不认得 |
[14:24] | I’m driving that. | 我开的那车 |
[14:29] | Right. | 是哦 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I… I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. | 我想为昨天的事道个歉 |
[14:34] | I was texting. | 当时我在发信息 |
[14:35] | I didn’t see you trying to pass. | 没意识到你在超车 |
[14:40] | Well, it was a close call. | 当时真够险的 |
[14:44] | Nah, I put my phone down, and… | 我放下手机后 |
[14:47] | realized I was in a hurry, and so I had to repass you. | 发现我耽误太久 所以我又得加速超车 |
[14:50] | It was just one of those days, you know? | 真是糟糕的一天 |
[14:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:57] | What’s done is done. | 发生的事就让它过去 |
[14:58] | But I scared you a little bit. | 但我有点吓到你了 |
[15:01] | I… Look, I gotta go, sorry. | 那个 我得走了 |
[15:03] | – Do you live, uh, nearby? – Uh, no, no, not really. | -你住这附近 -不 算不上 |
[15:07] | Where are you, um… where are you going? | 你要 你要去哪 |
[15:10] | – I’m headed north. – I’m always in the area, so… | -我往北走 -我一直住这附近 所以 |
[15:16] | Do you… uh, do you have a name? | 我能知道你叫什么吗 |
[15:20] | – Jessica. – Jessica. | -杰茜卡 -杰茜卡. |
[15:25] | I apologize again, | 我再次抱歉 |
[15:28] | and… I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[15:33] | Yeah, yeah, it was… it was nice meeting you. | 嗯 见到你很高兴 |
[15:36] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[15:38] | I hope you have a good trip. | 祝你有个愉快旅程 |
[15:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Do you mind to open up? | 你介意开下车门吗 |
[17:53] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[17:55] | Hey, what’s… what’s going on? | 你好 出什么事了 |
[17:57] | No idea. The engine just died on me. | 不太清楚 引擎出现故障了 |
[18:01] | It’s a piece of shit. What can I say? | 真鸡巴倒霉 我还能说什么呢 |
[18:03] | Yeah, that’s… that’s too bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I know. Tell me about it. | 是啊 别说了 |
[18:12] | You want me to call you a… a tow truck? | 你想要我帮你叫个拖车吗 |
[18:14] | No, if… if you could just give me a ride | 不 如果你能送我到前面的小镇 |
[18:16] | to the next town, I can go to a gas station. | 我就能去加油站找人来这道路救援 |
[18:19] | But first, I need some help to get the car out of the road. | 但首先 我需要你搭把手把车挪开 |
[18:24] | Look, I’m… I’m just in a bit of a hurry. | 那个 我有点着急 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I mean, me too. I… it’ll just take a minute. | 我也是 但就耽误一小会 |
[18:32] | I’ll push. You can steer. | 我推车 你控制方向 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[18:40] | I can check the GPS. | 我会用导航的 |
[18:43] | – Excuse me? – I can search on GPS. | -什么意思 -我可以用GPS |
[18:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:47] | I’ll… I’ll find the next gas station. | 我会找到下个加油站 |
[18:49] | – I… I’ll just give them a call. – I know where it is. | -我会给他们打电话 -我知道在哪 |
[18:52] | It’s just up the road about 15 minutes. | 离这差不多十五分钟的路程 |
[18:54] | Well, then I’ll just go up there, | 那我会去那里 |
[18:55] | and I’ll tell them to come back and get you. | 告诉他们过来帮你 |
[18:57] | Well, I do need help getting the car out of the road first. | 拜托 我真需要你帮忙先把车挪开 |
[19:00] | It’s a bit hard with this thing. | 这事有点难办 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry, I’ve got to go… | 不好意思 我真得先走了 |
[19:05] | It’s just gonna take a minute. | 就耽误几分钟而已 |
[19:07] | I’ve got to go. I’m late for a meeting. | 我真得走了 我开会要迟到了 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. I just need a… | 不好意思 我只是需要 |
[19:20] | One night, when her eyes | 一天晚上 |
[19:22] | looked about the neighborhood of the Palais-Royal | 她向皇宫附近四处张望 |
[19:25] | doubtful to what amusement we should next partake ourselves | 好奇我们下一步该参加什么娱乐活动 |
[19:28] | my friend proposed a visit to Visconti, | 我的朋友建议参观维斯孔蒂 |
[19:32] | but his suggestion was not… | 但他的建议并不是 |
[19:34] | …I knew Visconti, and what I’m saying is… | 我知道维斯孔蒂 我说的是 |
[20:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:21] | Jess? | 小杰 |
[20:23] | Hi. | 喂 |
[20:24] | Sweetie, why’d you leave without telling us? | 宝贝 你为什么不告而别 |
[20:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:29] | Well, I woke up early, | 我起了个大早 |
[20:31] | and I thought I might as well get going. | 我觉得我应该出发了 |
[20:34] | Sweetie, I… I tried you a few times, | 宝贝 我给你打了几次电话 |
[20:36] | and I wasn’t able to get through. | 都没打通 |
[20:39] | I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[20:42] | So… Are… are you there yet? | 那 你到那了吗 |
[20:49] | No… I’d say sometime tomorrow. | 还没 估计得明天吧 |
[20:58] | Are you smoking again? | 你又抽烟了吗 |
[21:01] | Nope. | 木有 |
[21:12] | Jess, have you called the therapist yet? | 小杰 你有找过心理医生吗 |
[21:15] | Like I said, I’ve been busy. | 没有 就像我说的 我很忙 |
[21:18] | I just don’t understand why you’re leaving right now. | 我真不明白 你为什么这时候离开 |
[21:21] | After all that’s happened, wouldn’t it be better… | 毕竟事情都发生了 离开会变得更好吗 |
[21:23] | Mom, we’ve been through this. | 妈妈 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[21:28] | Why don’t you want to talk about it? | 你为什么不想谈谈呢 |
[21:30] | Because I don’t need to. I’m fine. | 因为我不需要 我很好 |
[21:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:40] | Jess, come on. | 小杰 别逞强了 |
[21:43] | – Sweetie. – Really. | -宝贝 -真的 |
[21:47] | Well… …we just think it’s a really bad idea. | 好吧 我们认为这办法真的不好 |
[21:52] | You have friends and family | 你的亲朋好友 |
[21:54] | who will support you down here, sweetheart… | 都会在这支持你的 宝贝 |
[21:55] | Well, I’m going anyway. | 无论如何我还是想去 |
[22:02] | I just think you should’ve stayed home | 我认为你本应该待在家里 |
[22:03] | until you felt a little bit better. | 直到你感觉好些 |
[22:06] | It’s been six months… it’s time to move on. | 已经六个月了 该向前看了 |
[22:11] | Okay, but promise me you’ll talk to someone | 好吧 但你要保证到了那 |
[22:13] | when you get there. | 你会告诉我们 |
[22:16] | I got to go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[22:18] | Promise me. Please, Jess, you need to promise me… | 你得想我保证 求求你了小杰 |
[22:21] | Mom, um, I got to go. | 妈妈 我真得挂电话了 |
[22:22] | I… I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我稍后跟你说好吗 |
[22:24] | Okay, but call me when you get there. | 好 你到那得给我打电话 |
[22:25] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[23:10] | Hey, I just… | 你好 我 |
[23:18] | All right. | 没事的 |
[23:28] | Come on! | 赶紧走开 |
[23:29] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 日日日 |
[23:35] | I was just trying to go to the bathroom, | 我就准备去个洗手间 |
[23:37] | and you almost hit me. | 你都快撞上我了 |
[23:39] | What the hell’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[23:42] | Hello? Hey! | 有听见吗 喂 |
[24:29] | Pick up, pick up. | 赶紧接 赶紧接 |
[24:32] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 需要申报的紧急案件为 |
[24:34] | Hi, my name is Jessica Swanson. | 你好 我是杰茜卡·斯旺森 |
[24:36] | I think I’m being followed. | 我感觉我被尾随了 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry, ma’am. Can you repeat that? | 不好意思 女士 你能重复一遍吗 |
[24:39] | We seem to have a bad connection. | 信号不是很好 |
[24:40] | My name is Jessica Swanson. I’m being followed. | 我的名字是杰茜卡·斯旺森 我被人跟踪 |
[24:43] | – Who’s following you? – I… I don’t know. | -谁跟踪你 -我不知道 |
[24:44] | There’s this guy, I’ve seen him a couple of times. | 有个人 我见到他好多次了 |
[24:46] | I don’t know what he wants. He’s right behind me! | 我不知道他想要干嘛 他就跟在我后面 |
[24:55] | What is your location, ma’am? | 女士 你的位置是 |
[24:57] | I’m in my car! Can you hear me? | 我在车里 你能听见我说话吗 |
[24:59] | Ma’am, please, tell me your location. | 女士 请告诉我你的位置 |
[25:01] | Fuck, I don’t know! | 操 我不知道 |
[25:05] | I can’t, I don’t know! | 我看不出来 我不知道 |
[25:11] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[25:14] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry, that’s… | 抱歉 刚才是个 |
[25:21] | – That was a false alarm. – It wasn’t him? | -刚才是虚惊一场 -不是他吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 不是 |
[25:32] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[25:32] | I’ll connect you to one of the officers, | 我帮你和一位警官连线 |
[25:34] | and you can tell him a bit more about your situation. | 然后你把情况再详细地跟他说一说 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:51] | What the fuck is… | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[26:11] | Shit! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 操 不要啊 |
[26:28] | Fuck. | 干 |
[28:03] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[28:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 |
[28:23] | Oh, no, no, stop. | 不要 停下来 |
[28:26] | Get the fuck off me! Get off me! | 他妈的从我身上滚开 滚开 |
[28:28] | No! Ah, fuck! | 不要 操 |
[28:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:14] | Let me out! Help! | 放我出去 救命 |
[31:18] | Help me! | 救命 |
[31:22] | Let me the fuck out of here! | 他妈的放我出去 |
[31:26] | Let me out, please, please. Please, I’m begging you. | 放我出去 求你了 我恳求你 |
[31:29] | Please. Please! | 求你了 |
[33:18] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我身上得到什么 |
[33:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:27] | Is it money? I can… I can get you money, I… | 是钱吗 我能 我能给你钱 我 |
[33:31] | Just tell me how much. I can pay you. | 只要跟我说多少 我都能给 |
[33:37] | Just tell me how much. | 只要给我个数目 |
[33:45] | You can let me go. | 你能把我放出去的 |
[33:51] | I won’t tell anybody. I… I promise. | 我不会告诉任何人的 我发誓 |
[33:58] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[34:02] | Do you think you’re the first one to say that? | 你以为你是第一个说这话的人吗 |
[34:16] | Take your clothes off. | 衣服脱了 |
[34:26] | Go on. | 快点 |
[34:31] | You want some help? | 你还要我帮忙吗 |
[34:36] | I just… | 我只是 |
[34:38] | need to use the bathroom first. | 需要先去洗手间 |
[34:46] | Go right ahead. | 快去吧 |
[35:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:50] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[35:56] | I didn’t even have time | 我甚至没时间 |
[35:57] | to cut all the way through at the rest stop. | 抄近路到服务区 |
[36:04] | Please just let me go. | 求你了 放我走吧 |
[36:07] | Almost gave up. | 差点就放弃了 |
[36:10] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[36:14] | Let’s see what we have here. | 让我们看看都有啥 |
[36:23] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, | 好的 女士们先生们 |
[36:26] | I am finally learning how to do this trick. | 我终于学会如何玩这个把戏了 |
[36:29] | This is the only reason | 这是我嫁给 |
[36:30] | – I married this man… – Yeah. | -这个男人的唯一理由 -是啊 |
[36:32] | Because he impressed me with this trick. | 因为他用这个把戏迷住了我 |
[36:34] | The only reason. | 唯一的原因 |
[36:36] | All right, can you take this? | 好的 你能拿着这个吗 |
[36:39] | Pick a card. | 选张牌 |
[36:44] | Don’t look, don’t look. Don’t look, don’t look. | 别看 别看 别偷看 |
[36:50] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[36:54] | Ooh-hoo. What was that move? | 那招是啥 |
[36:56] | – What was that move? – You just saw. | -那招是啥 -你刚才看见了 |
[37:00] | I’m watching you. I know. Uh… | 我在看着你 我知道 |
[37:01] | – I know what’s happening. – Abracadabra! | -我知道会发生什么 -阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[37:03] | You’re cute together. | 你们在一起时真可爱 |
[37:06] | – Where’s my card? – Oh, shit. | -我的牌呢 -操 |
[37:08] | – Well,my card’s supposed to be in the middle. – Wait, | -我的牌应该在中间 -等等 |
[37:10] | Did I mess it? Wait, no, there’s your card. | 我弄乱了吗 等等 这是你的卡 |
[37:12] | – What! – You think he’s worried about you? | -什么 -你觉得他会担心你吗 |
[37:18] | I fucked it up. | 我弄砸了 |
[37:21] | Hey… I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢 |
[37:59] | He left you. | 他离开了你 |
[38:04] | He died. | 他死了 |
[38:09] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[38:13] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[38:17] | He… | 他 |
[38:20] | He killed himself. | 他自杀的 |
[38:28] | In what way? | 怎么自杀的 |
[38:34] | A gun. | 用枪 |
[38:47] | And you found him? | 然后你发现了他 |
[38:56] | That’s tough. | 那很难受吧 |
[39:08] | Aw, it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[39:11] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[40:27] | Come on! | 行行好 |
[40:30] | Ah, shit. | 干 |
[41:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[45:23] | No, no, I’m not doing much right now. | 没 没 现在没什么事做 |
[45:26] | Just at the hotel. | 只是待在饭店里 |
[45:27] | About to go get some lunch here in a little bit. | 准备在这吃点午饭 |
[45:31] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[45:32] | It is… absolutely beautiful here. | 这里美极了 |
[45:37] | It’s… it’s so gorgeous. | 真是绚丽无比 |
[45:40] | Looks out over the water. | 向水面望去 |
[45:45] | You and I should come here some time. | 你和我应该抽空来这里 |
[45:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:52] | Nah, the deal’s just taking longer than… than I expected. | 这场买卖花费的时间比我想象的要长 |
[45:58] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[46:00] | It looks like it may be Wednesday. | 可能得周三了 |
[46:04] | It just depends on when they can make their mind up, yeah. | 只能看他们什么时候做决定了 |
[46:13] | No, we’re just down to some little detail on it. | 没 我们只是在讨论一些细节 |
[46:17] | I think it’s gonna be fine. Yeah. | 我觉得会不错的 是的 |
[46:23] | And how’s Mina? | 米娜怎么样了 |
[46:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[46:30] | Yeah, just… I guess just make sure | 好的 我觉得只要确保 |
[46:33] | she doesn’t have any more milk until we know for sure. | 她不再喝奶 直到我们确定没问题 |
[46:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me talk to her. | 好的 好的 让我和她说说话 |
[46:46] | Hey, little bug. | 你好呀 小虫虫 |
[46:50] | I miss you, too, sweetheart. | 我也想你了 小可爱 |
[46:55] | Yeah, how’s the stomach? | 你的胃怎样了 |
[47:00] | Yeah, Mom told me, | 你妈妈告诉我了 |
[47:01] | but you are gonna be just fine real soon. | 不过你真的很快就会好的 |
[47:06] | I promise. Uh-huh. | 我保证 |
[47:09] | I think that I’m gonna see you in a couple of days, | 我想 几天后我就能见到你了 |
[47:13] | but you’re probably gonna be asleep when I get home. | 但是当我到家时你大概已经睡了 |
[47:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[47:20] | All right, bye. And let me talk to Mom first. | 好吧 拜拜 再让我和你妈说几句话 |
[47:24] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[47:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:30] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[47:33] | All right, let me, uh, let me give you a call tomorrow, | 好吧 那我明天打给你 |
[47:37] | and I’ll let you know how it’s looking. | 给你说说买卖怎么样 |
[47:41] | Okay. Love you, babe. | 好的 爱你 宝贝 |
[47:44] | All right, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[49:04] | Help me! Oh, God. | 救救我 天呐 |
[54:46] | – No! – Back off! | -别 -后退 |
[54:47] | Get down on your knees. | 给我跪下 |
[54:51] | Please. I’m sorry. You have to help me. | 求你了 对不起 你得帮我 |
[54:54] | Please, I need you to help me right now. | 求你了 帮帮我 就现在 |
[54:58] | Fuck! What the hell is going on? | 操 他妈的怎么回事 |
[55:02] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[55:04] | – Let’s go… – You stay right where you are. | -快走吧 -你待在原地别动 |
[55:06] | No, someone is trying to kill me. | 不 有人想杀我 |
[55:09] | – What? – He’s crazy. | -啥 -他疯了 |
[55:10] | He’s completely fucking crazy. | 他真他妈是个疯子 |
[55:13] | Please, do you have a phone? Anything, please? | 求你了 你有手机吗 什么都行 |
[55:21] | Anything? | 什么都行 |
[55:23] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[55:27] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[55:35] | I got to get out of here. Please get me out of here. | 我得离开这 求你了 带我离开这里 |
[55:41] | What’d you do to your foot? | 你的脚怎么了 |
[55:44] | I stepped on a root. | 我踩到树根上了 |
[55:49] | I have some… extra boots in the car. | 我在车上有双多余的靴子 |
[55:53] | Back that way. | 往回走 |
[55:59] | Don’t try anything with that. | 别用那玩意耍什么花招 |
[56:02] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[56:03] | Now come on. | 现在走吧 |
[56:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:42] | These are my wife’s. | 这是我媳妇的鞋 |
[56:43] | They’re probably too big, but better that than too small. | 可能太大了 但比太小好吧 |
[56:46] | – Right? – Thank you. | -是吧 -谢谢 |
[56:58] | Well, let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[57:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[57:57] | When was the last time you had anything to eat? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候了 |
[58:05] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[58:07] | There’s some sandwiches in the backpack. | 背包里有点三明治 |
[58:08] | You can help yourself. | 你自己拿了吃吧 |
[58:16] | Goat cheese and honey | 山羊乳干酪的和蜂蜜的 |
[58:18] | if that’s all right. | 如果你能接受的话 |
[58:20] | My wife makes a killer sandwich. | 我媳妇做的三明治要人命 |
[58:35] | There should be some water in there. | 包里应该还有些水 |
[59:02] | You think he’s still out there? | 你认为那个人还在外面吗 |
[59:07] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[59:12] | I think he’s long gone. | 我觉得他早跑了 |
[59:13] | He’s probably somewhere | 可能在某个地方 |
[59:15] | trying to think up an alibi. | 试着想出个不在场证明 |
[59:21] | Oh, God. What’s this? | 天啊 那是啥玩意 |
[59:28] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[59:30] | Jessica, Jessica, calm down! | 杰茜卡 杰茜卡 冷静点 |
[59:31] | No, this is him! | 不 这是他搞的鬼 |
[59:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[59:45] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我一把 |
[59:47] | Jessica, you’re never gonna be able to move that. | 杰茜卡 你肯定挪不动啊 |
[59:50] | Come on. Come on. | 一起来 加油 |
[59:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[59:56] | Oh, come on. This is not gonna go anywhere. | 算了吧 我们推不动的 |
[59:58] | Push! | 推啊 |
[1:00:01] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:00:03] | Is there any other way out of here? | 还有其他路吗 |
[1:00:05] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:00:20] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:00:21] | – No, no! – You let me handle this. | -别冲动 -我来搞定这件事 |
[1:00:24] | – He will kill me. – I’ll handle this. | -他会杀了我的 -让我来 |
[1:00:25] | You get back over there. Back up against the tree. | 后退到那儿去 背靠着树 |
[1:00:32] | No, no. Thank God, no. | 不 不 感谢上帝啊 |
[1:00:35] | No, she’s… she’s standing here. | 她就在这里 |
[1:00:38] | Okay, yeah. No, she’s with somebody. | 好的 不是 他和某人待在一起 |
[1:00:40] | Okay, thank you so much, | 好的 谢谢你 |
[1:00:42] | and I’m so sorry that we had to bother you with this again. | 我很抱歉再次因为这件事情打扰你 |
[1:00:45] | Okay, I will. All right, bye. | 好的 我会的 再见 |
[1:00:49] | Jess, for God’s sake. | Jess 上帝啊 |
[1:00:51] | – Get the fuck away from me! – Jess, please. | -他妈的离我远点 -Jess 别这样 |
[1:00:53] | Look, what is… what is going on here? | 等等 到底发生了什么 |
[1:00:55] | Sir, you’re gonna have to excuse my sister. | 先生 你得原谅我的妹妹 |
[1:00:58] | She’s not feeling well. | 她现在有点不太正常 |
[1:00:59] | I am not your sister, you fucking psycho! | 我不是你妹妹 你个操蛋神经病 |
[1:01:03] | I found her about a half hour ago. | 我在一个半小时前遇到了她 |
[1:01:05] | – She says you kidnapped her. – Oh, God, no. | -她说你绑架了她 -不是这样的 |
[1:01:08] | She had one of her episodes, and before I knew it, | 她发病了 并且在我知道前 |
[1:01:11] | she was out of the house, and she had jumped in the river. | 她从屋子里逃出来然后跳入河里 |
[1:01:14] | Don’t you believe him. | 千万别信他 |
[1:01:15] | – Look, all right, um… – Jess, that’s enough. | -好吧 -Jess 够了 |
[1:01:17] | Obviously, we… we have a situation here. | 很显然 我们这出了状况 |
[1:01:20] | Oh, God. W… what else did she say? | 天哪 她还说了其它什么吗 |
[1:01:22] | She said you locked her in a basement? | 她说你把她锁在了地下室里 |
[1:01:24] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:01:27] | Jess… | 小杰 |
[1:01:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:01:32] | We’ve had a… | 最近我们 |
[1:01:33] | a tragedy in our family recently, | 家庭遭遇了变故 |
[1:01:37] | and her… her husband killed himself. | 她的丈夫自杀了 |
[1:01:40] | Shut up, you sick fuck. | 住口 你这鸟人 |
[1:01:42] | Now she’s developed these triggers, | 现在的她已经有了那些诱因 |
[1:01:43] | and one second, she’s fine, and then the next, she goes off. | 上一秒她还正常 下一秒 她就爆发了 |
[1:01:47] | Is she seeing a doctor? | 她去看过医生了吗 |
[1:01:49] | E… every Tuesday. | 每 每周二 |
[1:01:51] | He’s lying. He’s fucking lying. | 他在说谎 他妈的他说谎 |
[1:01:53] | Listen, I just got off the phone with the police | 听着 我已经报了警 |
[1:01:56] | and called off the search. | 也呼叫了搜寻 |
[1:01:58] | This is not the first time that this has happened… | 这样的事情不是第一次发生了 |
[1:02:00] | – He’s crazy. – Get back. | -他疯了 -退后 |
[1:02:01] | Get back. Over there. | 退回去 到那 |
[1:02:03] | I’m sorry, sir. W… what’s your name? | 先生 请问您叫什么 |
[1:02:05] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[1:02:07] | I can’t begin to thank you for what you’ve done. | 我十分感谢你所做的一切 |
[1:02:09] | Now that he’s seen you, | 现在他知道你的身份了 |
[1:02:11] | he’s never gonna let you out of here alive, never. | 你永远无法活着离开这里了 永远 |
[1:02:14] | Jessica, that is enough for today. | 杰茜卡 今天够了 |
[1:02:18] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[1:02:19] | If you could just help me get her in the car first. | 得先把她带回车上 |
[1:02:22] | No, no! No! | 不不不 |
[1:02:25] | No! Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:02:28] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 一切都会过去的 |
[1:02:29] | – Help me! – You’re okay. | -帮帮我 -没事的 |
[1:02:30] | Can you give me a hand? | 可以帮帮我吗 |
[1:02:33] | – Ask for his phone! – What? | -向他要手机 -什么 |
[1:02:34] | – Stop. – Ask for his fucking phone! | -消停一点 -快问他要那该死的手机 |
[1:02:36] | – Let me just… – No! | -就让我 -不 |
[1:02:38] | Ask for his phone and call the police! | 问他要手机然后打给警察 |
[1:02:41] | No, no! | 放开我 |
[1:02:44] | – Excuse me. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[1:02:46] | Can I borrow your phone, please? | 请问你的手机能借我用用吗 |
[1:02:48] | Fuck! Ouch! | 操 |
[1:02:51] | You stop! | 你别动 |
[1:02:56] | – Could you grab her, please? – No, she’s right. | -你能帮忙抓她吗 -不 她是对的 |
[1:02:59] | I need to call the police | 我需要报警 |
[1:03:00] | and make sure everything checks out. | 然后确保一切无误 |
[1:03:02] | It’s… it’s gonna make me feel a lot better. | 这会让我感到好受许多 |
[1:03:03] | Okay, but could you please just help me | 你可以先帮我 |
[1:03:05] | get her in the car first? | 把她带回车上吗 |
[1:03:07] | Phone. | 手机 |
[1:03:09] | – You want to see my phone? – Yes. | -你想要我的手机吗 -对 |
[1:03:13] | Sure, if that’s gonna make you feel better. | 好吧 如果这能让你好受一点 |
[1:03:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:03:18] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:03:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:07:41] | I know you’re close. | 我知道你在附近 |
[1:07:47] | I know I hit you. | 我知道我打了你 |
[1:07:57] | I give you about two hours… | 在你流血而亡之前 |
[1:08:01] | before you bleed to death. | 我给你两小时 |
[1:08:10] | Soon the cramps will set in… | 很快你的身体 |
[1:08:16] | spreading through your body… | 就会开始抽搐 |
[1:08:21] | and then the rot will start. | 然后开始腐烂 |
[1:08:30] | Why don’t you come out and fight while you still can? | 为什么不趁你还行时出来与我搏斗呢 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah, I’ll play fair. | 我不会玩阴的 |
[1:09:00] | It’s loaded. | 这把枪上了膛 |
[1:09:06] | You have one minute… | 你有一分钟时间 |
[1:09:11] | to try and grab it… | 过来试着拿到它 |
[1:09:15] | starting… | 现在 |
[1:09:17] | now. | 开始计时 |
[1:09:22] | Are you too scared? | 你是太害怕了吗 |
[1:09:27] | You know the one thing I can’t stand? | 你知道我不能忍受玩意是什么吗 |
[1:09:34] | Cowards! | 胆小鬼 |
[1:09:40] | Just like that husband of yours. | 就好像你的丈夫一样 |
[1:09:45] | Why did he kill himself anyway? | 为什么他会自杀 |
[1:09:50] | Was he too weak? | 为什么他如此无能 |
[1:09:54] | You know… | 你要知道 |
[1:09:56] | people who are thinking about killing themselves… | 那些想着要自杀的人 |
[1:10:01] | They usually cry out for help. | 他们通常大喊着要帮助 |
[1:10:07] | They send these subtle signals | 他们对家人和朋友 |
[1:10:11] | to their family and friends. | 表现出难以察觉的暗示 |
[1:10:15] | That must just really tear you apart. | 那一定会逼疯你的 |
[1:10:26] | Knowing… | 当你知道 |
[1:10:28] | that he… | 他其实 |
[1:10:34] | probably tried to tell you. | 很可能想要告诉你 |
[1:10:41] | That guilt must be something else. | 那份内疚肯定是别的什么 |
[1:10:49] | He was supposed to be the father of your children, | 他本该成为你孩子的父亲的 |
[1:10:54] | and now… | 但是现在 |
[1:10:56] | he’s rotting in some grave somewhere. | 他某处的某个坟墓里腐烂 |
[1:11:06] | All that sorrow… | 所有的悲伤 |
[1:11:10] | all that guilt… | 所有的罪恶 |
[1:11:14] | would drive me nuts if I were you. | 如果我是你 我一定会被逼疯的 |
[1:11:20] | Completely fucking nuts. | 彻彻底底的发疯 |
[1:11:28] | He was a coward. | 他就是个懦夫 |
[1:11:33] | I know fear when I see it. | 从他眼中见到恐惧时 我就已经明了 |
[1:11:37] | It’s all in the eyes! | 全都表现在眼神里 |
[1:11:40] | It’s all in the fucking eyes! | 都他妈表现在眼神里 |
[1:11:51] | People think they can hide it, | 人们以为他们可以遮掩它 |
[1:11:53] | but they can’t! | 但是他们做不到 |
[1:11:55] | Not from me! | 我都看得清清楚楚 |
[1:12:00] | Prove to me that I’m wrong! | 证明我是错的 |
[1:12:04] | Show me some fucking guts! | 让我看看你他妈的骨气 |
[1:12:08] | Show me you’re just a little bit better | 让我看到你比你那死鬼丈夫 |
[1:12:10] | than that shitbag husband of yours! | 有骨气那么一点 |
[1:12:17] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:12:26] | Do you fucking hear me? | 你他妈听到没有 |
[1:12:32] | I’m gonna get you, | 我会抓到你的 |
[1:12:34] | you delicious fucking bitch! | 你这吊人胃口的欠操婊子 |
[1:12:42] | I’m coming for you. | 我来抓你了 |
[1:12:49] | I am coming for you. | 我来抓你了 |
[1:18:41] | Come on. | 天啊 |
[1:23:25] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 需要申报的紧急案件为 |
[1:23:27] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:23:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:23:31] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:23:33] | You need to speak up. | 讲大点声 |
[1:23:36] | There’s a man in glasses. | 倒后镜里看到一个男人 |
[1:23:38] | I’ve been kidnapped. | 我被绑架了 |
[1:23:40] | I’m sorry. Can you repeat that? | 对不起 能重复一次吗 |
[1:23:43] | He’s going to kill me. He’s gonna kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[1:23:46] | – Who’s trying to… – Just trace this call. | -谁要 -追踪这个电话 |
[1:23:49] | Hello? I can’t hear you. | 有人讲话吗 我听不见 |
[1:23:52] | Trace this call. | 追踪这个电话 |
[1:25:00] | Bitch! | 死女人 |
[1:27:24] | Hey. | 这儿 |
[1:29:17] | – Hi, Daddy. – Can I talk to your mom? | -爸爸 -我能和你妈妈讲下话吗 |
[1:29:20] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:29:21] | Please let me talk to your mom. | 请让我和你妈妈讲下话 |
[1:29:24] | Mom, someone wants to talk to you. | 妈妈 有人要你跟你讲话 |
[1:29:26] | This is Catherine Dillon. | 我是凯瑟琳·狄龙 |
[1:29:28] | This is your husband’s phone, right? | 这是你丈夫的手机 对吗 |
[1:29:30] | – I’m sorry? – Right? | -你说什么 -对吗 |
[1:29:32] | Yeah, but who are you? | 是的 但是你是谁 |
[1:29:35] | Do you know where he is right now? | 你知道他现在在哪里吗 |
[1:29:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about… | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[1:29:38] | I asked you a fucking question. | 我他妈在问你问题呢 |
[1:29:41] | Do you know where he is right now? | 你知不知道他现在在哪里 |
[1:29:43] | My husband is in California on a business trip… | 我丈夫去加利福尼亚州谈生意了 |
[1:29:45] | – No, he’s not. – I’m… | -不 他没有 -我 |
[1:29:49] | He’s a kidnapper… and a murderer. | 他是个绑架犯 杀人犯 |
[1:29:53] | Is this some kind of joke? If it is… | 这是什么整蛊吗 如果是的话 |
[1:29:55] | No, it’s not a fucking joke! | 不 我他妈是认真的 |
[1:29:58] | – Sam, are you there? – You want to talk to him? | -山姆 你在那吗 -你想和他说话吗 |
[1:30:03] | Here, hold on a second. I’ll put him on. | 等一下 我让他和你说话 |
[1:30:07] | You have a phone call. | 你有电话要接 |
[1:30:09] | Sam, are you there? | 山姆 你在那吗 |
[1:30:14] | Sam… what the hell is going on? | 山姆 到底发生了什么 |
[1:30:17] | Sam? Talk to me. | 山姆 和我说话 |
[1:30:20] | My name is Jessica Swanson… | 我的名字叫杰茜卡·斯旺森 |
[1:30:25] | and if this is the last time you hear from me, | 如果这是你最后一次听到我的声音 |
[1:30:28] | it’s because your husband killed me, | 那就是因为你的丈夫杀了我 |
[1:30:31] | just like he killed a man named Robert. | 就像他杀了一个叫罗伯特的男人一样 |
[1:30:34] | People are probably looking for him, too. | 人们也可能正在寻找他 |
[1:30:36] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:30:38] | Go on. Go on! | 你过来啊 |
[1:30:42] | Talk to your wife! | 和你老婆讲电话 |
[1:30:44] | Sam, are you there? | 山姆 你在附近吗 |
[1:30:50] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干了什么 |
[1:30:53] | I just need to take care of something. | 我只是需要解决一些事情 |
[1:30:55] | Are you there? Sam! | 你在附近吗 山姆 |
[1:31:00] | Sam, are you there? | 山姆 你在附近吗 |
[1:31:03] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:31:05] | Bye. | 永别了 |