英文名称:All the Money in the World
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Ciao, bella! | 再见 美女 |
[03:25] | Vieni qui. | 过来 |
[03:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:33] | Skinny. | 瘦巴巴 |
[03:35] | We can cook for you. Pasta. | 我们可以煮面给你吃 |
[03:37] | Mmm? | 呣 |
[03:39] | We’d look after you. | 把你养得白白胖胖 |
[03:47] | You should give me a discount, | 你们应该给我打折 |
[03:48] | on account of my age. | 青少年优惠价 |
[04:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:09] | Paolo. | 保罗 |
[04:11] | The street is no place for a boy like you. | 小孩子不该在路上游荡 |
[04:14] | Don’t make your poor mama worry. | 不要让可怜的妈妈担心 |
[04:17] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[04:19] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以顾好自己 |
[04:23] | Ciao | 拜 |
[04:35] | Si | 是 |
[04:36] | Get off! | 放手 |
[04:38] | Hey, get the fuck off me! | 嘿 放开我 |
[04:39] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:53] | Mr. Getty. | 盖提先生… |
[04:56] | Mr. Getty. | 盖提先生 |
[04:58] | Sorry, I should have knocked before coming in. | 抱歉 我应该敲门再进来 |
[05:00] | To the point, Nancy. The market’s open. | 说重点 南西 股市开盘了 |
[05:02] | He’s been kidnapped. Paul. | 他被绑架了 保罗 |
[05:05] | Little Paul, your grandson, in Rome. | 小保罗 您的孙子 在罗马 |
[05:07] | They need to speak with you right now. | 大家都急着跟你商量 |
[05:09] | The Italian police, the boy’s mother, they’re on the phone. | 意大利警方 孩子的母亲都在线上 |
[05:12] | Well, I’m not available. | 我现在没空 |
[05:15] | Excuse me, Mr. Getty? | 您说什么 |
[05:17] | The door, Nancy. | 记得关门 南西 |
[05:21] | To be a Getty is an extraordinary thing. | 身为盖提家的人是不得了的事 |
[05:25] | I know that because my grandpa told me so. | 这是我爷爷告诉我的 |
[05:40] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[05:42] | You see, my grandpa wasn’t just the richest man in the world. | 因为我爷爷不只是世上最有钱的人 |
[05:46] | He was the richest man in the history of the world. | 更是史上最有钱的人 |
[06:24] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[06:38] | My grandpa was the one who brought the oil out of the Saudi desert. | 我爷爷把沙乌地沙漠中的石油运出来 |
[06:42] | Everybody knew it was there. | 大家都知道那里有油 |
[06:44] | They just thought it couldn’t be done. | 但无计可施 |
[06:46] | But Grandpa found a way. | 爷爷找到方法 |
[06:48] | He made a deal with the Bedouin tribes. | 他跟贝都因人达成协议 |
[06:51] | But there was so much oil, | 但油实在太多 |
[06:53] | there was no ship big enough to carry it all. | 没有那么大的船能载 |
[06:55] | So, my grandfather invented one. | 于是爷爷就造了一艘 |
[06:59] | He called it “The supertanker.” | 他称它为超级油轮 |
[07:13] | It’s been reported that you are the first man in history | 报道指出… 你是有史以来 |
[07:17] | with a fortune in excess of a billion dollars. | 第一位财富破10亿的人 |
[07:20] | I have no idea. | 我不太清楚 |
[07:22] | But if you can count your money, you’re not a billionaire. | 但钱数不完 才叫亿万富翁 |
[07:32] | I’m telling you this so you can understand | 说这些 是让大家理解 |
[07:34] | the things you’re about to see. | 接下来发生的事 |
[07:36] | And maybe you can forgive us. | 也许你们就能原谅我们 |
[07:38] | It’s like we’re from another planet, | 我们像是来自异星球 |
[07:40] | where the force of gravity is so strong | 那里的地心引力强到 |
[07:42] | it bends the light. | 能扭曲光线 |
[07:45] | We look like you. | 我们长得像你们 |
[07:47] | But we’re not like you. | 但我们跟你们不一样 |
[07:50] | But we were, once. | 但我们曾经跟你们一样 |
[08:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[08:36] | Okay? | 还好么 |
[08:38] | Make yourself comfortable, huh? | 放轻松 |
[08:47] | Okay, now you can take the bag off. | 可以把头套拿掉了…头套 |
[08:49] | The bag? | 头套 |
[09:15] | Hey. | 喂… |
[09:26] | We’ll make friends. | 大家交个朋友 |
[09:28] | I’ll tell you things about me, | 我跟你说我的事 |
[09:30] | and you tell me things about you. | 你跟我说你的事 |
[09:35] | I don’t want to know anything about you. | 我才不想知道你的事 |
[09:38] | Smart boy. | 聪明的小孩 |
[09:40] | We talk about you, then. | 那就来聊你的事 |
[09:50] | Yes? | 喂 |
[09:52] | Signora, | 太太 |
[09:55] | We have your son. | 你儿子在我们这里 |
[09:57] | God. | 天哪 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:00] | Is he all right? | 他还好么 |
[10:03] | No, signora, | 不是 太太… |
[10:06] | we are rapitori, kidnappers, | 我们是绑匪 |
[10:10] | and have him captive. | 我们捉了他 |
[10:17] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是在开玩笑么 |
[10:19] | No, no. Is no joke, signora. | 不是 不是玩笑 太太 |
[10:22] | He’s okay. He’s not harmed. | 他没事 他没有受伤 |
[10:24] | We will send proof in the coming days. | 这几天我们会送上证据 |
[10:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:30] | I am… | 我是… |
[10:32] | Cinquanta. | 五十 |
[10:34] | Paul is safe. | 保罗很平安 |
[10:36] | But it will require | 但是要拿1千7百万来 |
[10:39] | $17 million to release him. | 才能放了他 |
[10:42] | Go to the police if you like. | 想报警就去 |
[10:44] | It makes no difference. | 结果还是一样 |
[10:46] | I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱 |
[10:48] | Get it from your father-in-law. | 跟你公公拿 |
[10:50] | He has all the money in the world. | 全世界的钱都在他手里 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三… |
[11:03] | – Mom! – Dad! Mom! | – 妈 – 爸 |
[11:05] | Mom, Dad! | 爸妈 |
[11:06] | – Wake up! – No. Stop. | – 快起来 – 别闹 |
[11:07] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Come on, Mom! | – 不要 – 快点 妈妈 |
[11:08] | – Too early. – Let’s go! | – 太早了 – 走啦 |
[11:09] | We want pancakes. | 我们要吃松饼 |
[11:11] | Back to bed, you little monsters. | 回去睡啦 小子 |
[11:12] | Get out of bed! | 起床啦 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | – Aileen, you want juice? – What? | – 艾琳 要喝果汁么 – 什么 |
[11:22] | There. | 好了 |
[11:30] | Okay. I have work to do this morning. | 好 我早上要忙 |
[11:32] | You’ll have to amuse yourselves quietly. | 你们要乖乖地玩 |
[11:34] | And then we’re going Christmas shopping. | 然后我们去采购圣诞用品 |
[11:36] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[11:37] | – Yup. – If it’s too hot, just blow on it. | – 好 – 汤太烫就吹凉一点 |
[11:41] | Morning, Dad! | 爸 早安 |
[11:43] | Hair of the dog might help. | 以酒解酒可能有效 |
[11:46] | “Hair of the dog”? | “以酒解酒”是什么 |
[11:48] | What’s that, Dad? | 是什么呀 爸爸 |
[11:52] | Hey, Mom, where to next? | 妈 接着要去哪 |
[11:54] | Dad’s Christmas present. | 买爸爸的圣诞礼物 |
[11:56] | Macy’s. | 梅西百货 |
[11:58] | Scarf, hat, hair tonic. | 买围巾 帽子… |
[11:59] | Must be 80 stories at least. | 至少有80层楼吧 |
[12:02] | How many stories is it, Mom? | 这里有几层楼 |
[12:04] | I don’t know, darling. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[12:05] | It’s an awful lot of stories. | 有很多层楼 |
[12:09] | Whose is it? | 这栋楼是谁的 |
[12:11] | Your grandfather’s. | 你爷爷的呀 |
[12:14] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. No! | 加油加油…不会吧 |
[12:15] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:17] | But he’s your dad. | – 找揍吧 – 他可是你爸 |
[12:20] | I’ve hardly ever met the guy. | 我几乎没见过那个人 |
[12:22] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[12:24] | As a kid, at least. | 小时候总相处过 |
[12:25] | My father had no interest in me whatsoever. | 我爸他完全没理过我 |
[12:27] | No visits at Christmas, no birthday phone calls. | 圣诞节没来看我 生日不打电话 |
[12:33] | Why don’t you write him a letter? | 你何不写封信给他 |
[12:36] | Tell him you’ve been looking for a job. | 跟他说你在找工作 |
[12:39] | I don’t want to be an oilman. What? | 我不想当石油商人 |
[12:43] | Well, I don’t want you to be one, either, but… | 我也不希望你去卖石油 但… |
[12:45] | You were never gonna be poor, Gail, I know that. | 你不会过穷日子的 相信我 |
[12:47] | We’re not poor. We’re broke. There’s a difference. | 我们不是穷 是没钱 不一样 |
[12:55] | “Dear Dad.” | 亲爱的爸爸… |
[12:57] | Father Father | – 是”父亲” – “父亲” |
[12:59] | “Dear Father.” | 亲爱的父亲 |
[13:01] | “For years, I struggled to understand” | 多年来 我一直不懂 |
[13:04] | why you kept your distance. | 你为何如此疏远 |
[13:07] | “Now I realize that you were giving me” | 如今我明白 你是在 |
[13:11] | the chance to prove myself, | 给我机会证明自己 |
[13:14] | “away from the shadow of your immense achievements.” | 不要活在你丰功伟业的阴影中 |
[13:18] | Is this how rich people talk? | 有钱人都这样讲话么 |
[13:20] | Yes, like in Henry James. | 对 就像写小说 |
[13:22] | Fine, do it your way. | 不然你自己写 |
[13:23] | But be sincere. | 但是要诚恳 |
[13:25] | You don’t want that. | 诚恳才没用 |
[13:29] | Hey, turn off the television. It’s time for dinner. | 把电视关掉 要吃饭了 |
[13:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:37] | Come on! | 快来啦 |
[13:42] | – Hi, darling. – Go back through there. | – 亲爱的 – 回餐桌去 |
[13:43] | Your mom and I will carry it through when it’s ready, all right? | 妈妈和我会把菜端过去的 |
[13:45] | – Go take a seat. – Go sit down. | – 去坐下 – 去坐好 |
[13:47] | It’s almost ready. | 快好了 |
[13:54] | God, your hands are cold. | 唉呀 你的手好冰 |
[13:57] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[13:59] | I’m serious. The kids are… | 我说真的 孩子们都… |
[14:05] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[14:07] | That’ll be Ms. Canzanelli again, telling us she’s calling the police. | 一定又是邻居来说她要报警了 |
[14:10] | Who sends telegrams anymore? | 现在谁还拍电报 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God. Somebody died. | 天哪 有人死了么 |
[14:22] | No, baby. We’ve been sent for. | 不是 老婆 我们被召见了 |
[14:33] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走了 快点吧 |
[14:38] | Dad, is that just for us? | 爸爸 那飞机是等我们的吗 |
[14:45] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[14:48] | Mom, wake up. | 妈 快起来 |
[14:50] | Mom, look at that. | 妈你看 |
[14:51] | Dad, wake up. It’s the Colosseum! | 爸起来 是罗马竞技场 |
[14:54] | Mom! | 妈 |
[14:55] | Mom, it’s the Colosseum. | 是罗马竞技场耶 |
[14:57] | – Dad. – Dad? | – 爸 – 爸 |
[14:59] | – Please wake up. – All right, all right. | – 快起来啦 – 好啦好啦 |
[15:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | Buongiorno. | 早上好 |
[15:18] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[15:25] | – Come, darling. It’s okay. – Aileen, this is amazing. | – 来吧 亲爱的 没事 – 艾琳 这里好棒哦 |
[15:27] | Mama loves you. It’s okay. | 妈妈爱你 没事的 |
[15:29] | It’s a lot bigger than our house. | 比家里大好多 |
[15:31] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[15:32] | – Mr. Getty. – Oh, darling. | – 盖提先生 – 哦宝贝 |
[15:33] | Mr. Getty, your visitors are here. | 盖提先生您的访客到了 |
[15:35] | Could you take the young ones? | 看好这个小的行吗 |
[15:38] | Darling. Don’t touch that. Don’t touch that. | 亲爱的 不要乱碰 |
[15:40] | Please, please. It’s very old. | 拜托 这是古董 |
[15:41] | It’s possibly priceless. Put it down. | 无价之宝 放下 |
[15:43] | “Priceless”? I deplore that word. | 无价 我强烈反对这个字眼 |
[15:46] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[15:55] | “Dirty and old” I have no problem with. | 说肮脏老旧 没问题 |
[15:58] | In fact, I have an affection for them, | 我很喜欢那样的东西 |
[16:01] | as they are the words most frequently used to describe me. | 毕竟我最常被说是个肮脏的糟老头 |
[16:06] | Along with “rich,” of course. | 当然还有”有钱” |
[16:10] | But “priceless,” that’s something else altogether, yeah. | 但”无价”就是另一回事了 |
[16:13] | People say “priceless” when what they really mean | 大家说无价 真正的意思是 |
[16:16] | is that something is invaluable. | 一个东西无法估价 |
[16:19] | That Minotaur that you’re holding, for instance. | 比方说你手上那个牛头人 |
[16:23] | Some experts have told me that this dates | 有专家跟我说 这是 |
[16:27] | from 460 BC. | 公元前460年的东西 |
[16:31] | I’m sure those fuckers at the Met | 大都会艺术博物馆那些王八蛋 |
[16:34] | – would kill to get – Mom, he just said… | – 一定想要这宝贝 – 妈 他刚说是… |
[16:35] | their greasy paws on it. | 想疯了 |
[16:38] | Go, go. | 快过去 |
[16:42] | Would you care to guess how much I paid for it? | 要猜猜我买多少钱么 |
[16:46] | Oh, I couldn’t possibly. | 完全猜不到 |
[16:48] | $11.23. | 11.23美元 |
[16:51] | I picked it up at the black market in Heraklion. | 这是在克里特岛上一个黑市买的 |
[16:54] | Some old cripple wanted to ask $19 for it. | 一个老瘸子想卖19元 |
[16:59] | It took me one hour to bring him down to his bottom line. | 我花了1小时杀到他的底价 |
[17:04] | Yes, today, at auction, | 现在要是拿去拍卖 |
[17:07] | I hazard it could bring $1.2 million. | 我猜…能卖到120万 |
[17:13] | You see? | 懂了么 |
[17:14] | Everything has a price. | 任何东西都有价格 |
[17:16] | The great struggle in life | 人生最困难的 |
[17:18] | is coming to grips with what that price is. | 就是搞清楚价格是多少 |
[17:22] | I want you to have it. | 送给你 |
[17:27] | We couldn’t. | 我们不能收 |
[17:28] | You like it, Paul? | 你喜欢么 保罗 |
[17:32] | That’s okay. I don’t need it. | 没关系 不用了 |
[17:34] | No, I insist. | 不行 你一定要收 |
[17:36] | It’s far too extravagant for a little boy. | 给小孩子太浪费了 |
[17:38] | Well, for some little boys, it might be. | 给普通小孩可能是 |
[17:41] | Not for a Getty. | 盖提家的小孩可不同 |
[17:47] | “Thank you.” | 说谢谢 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Thanks are for strangers. | 对外人才需要道谢 |
[17:54] | You’re family. My family. | 你们是家人 我的家人 |
[17:56] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:58] | Come here, come here. | 来 过来吧 |
[17:59] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[18:02] | Son. | 儿子 |
[18:05] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[18:08] | My grandson. My daughter. | 我的孙子 我的女儿 |
[18:10] | Well, daughter-in-law, I’m afraid. | 应该是媳妇 |
[18:12] | No, you’re not some district judge’s daughter anymore. | 不 你不再是某个地方法官的女儿 |
[18:16] | You’re one of us now. | 你是盖提家的人了 |
[18:20] | I had to focus on my mission, you understand? | 以前我得专心做大事 懂么 |
[18:25] | On my business. And… | 拼生意 还… |
[18:27] | I couldn’t be weighed down mentally with a family. | 我不能让家庭影响我的心态 |
[18:32] | You understand that, don’t you, Paul? | 你明白对吧 保罗 |
[18:38] | Pardon the laundry. | 抱歉晾了一堆衣服 |
[18:41] | I just see no point in paying $10 | 我觉得没必要花10美元 |
[18:43] | for room service to come up and launder my undershorts | 请客房服务洗内裤 |
[18:47] | when I could do the same thing for just a few lira. | 我花个几块里拉就能自己洗 |
[18:51] | And it’s tax-deductible. | 还能扣税 |
[18:54] | Almost everything is if you know how to play it. | 懂得门道就几乎什么都能扣税 |
[18:58] | What the hell are we doing standing in a hotel room? | 我们待在饭店房间里干嘛 |
[19:02] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该去庆祝 |
[19:05] | That’s what families do. | 一家人就该这样 |
[19:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:10] | “Dear Mr. Getty, | 亲爱的盖提先生 |
[19:12] | “I’m writing to you because we’re in desperate straits.” | 写这封信实在是因为走投无路 |
[19:15] | “My husband suffers from a tumor that has caused” | 我先生长了肿瘤 |
[19:18] | “his groin area to swell to uncontrollable dimensions.” | 造成鼠蹊部失控肿胀 |
[19:22] | “The doctors say, without immediate surgery,” | 医生说不立即开刀 |
[19:24] | “normal movement will soon become impossible.” | 很快就会变得无法切除 |
[19:27] | “God bless you. You are a great American.” | 上帝保佑你 你是个伟大的美国人 |
[19:29] | “Elvira Broadus, Mound City, Arkansas.” | 阿肯色州芒德城 爱薇拉布洛德斯 |
[19:33] | Dear Mrs. Broadus, | 亲爱的布洛德斯太太 |
[19:34] | if I were to respond | 若是有人来要钱 |
[19:38] | to every request for money I receive, | 我都有求必应 |
[19:42] | I would soon be as destitute as yourself. | 我很快就会变得跟你一样穷 |
[19:47] | Now… | 快… |
[19:49] | Next. | 下一封 |
[19:56] | “Dear Mr. Getty…” | 亲爱的盖提先生… |
[19:57] | Surely you can find someone else to answer your mail. | 你总能找到别人帮你回信吧 |
[19:59] | – I like it, Dad. – He likes it, son. | – 爸 我喜欢 – 他喜欢 |
[20:02] | The boy wants to be useful. | 他喜欢 这孩子想帮上忙 |
[20:04] | I find that admirable. | 很值得佩服 |
[20:06] | It’s a family business. | 这是家族企业 |
[20:08] | Everyone has a role to play. | 人人都要各司其职 |
[20:10] | Which reminds me, I’m firing Howard Larkin. | 说到这个 我要开除霍华拉金 |
[20:15] | And I’m making you executive vice president of Getty Oil | 让你担任盖提石油执行副总裁 |
[20:19] | in charge of European operations. | 掌管欧洲业务 |
[20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | All I know about oil is regular or premium. | 我只懂石油有普通和高级之分 |
[20:28] | You wanted a job. I’m giving it to you. | 你想要工作 我这就给你 |
[20:31] | Sink or swim. | 你自己看着办 |
[20:34] | Yours, J.P. Getty. | 约翰保罗·盖提 提笔… |
[20:38] | Next. | 下一封 |
[20:47] | You’re a Getty, Paul. | 你是盖提家的人 |
[20:50] | A Getty is special. | 盖提家的人最特别 |
[20:52] | A Getty is nobody’s fool. | 盖提家的人最精明 |
[20:55] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[20:57] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[20:59] | It’s home. | 是家 |
[21:02] | This is where I slept with my wife, Sabina. | 我在这里跟我的妻子萨比娜同眠 |
[21:05] | This is where I ate roast wild boar with my generals. | 在这跟我的将军们大吃烤野猪 |
[21:10] | And this is where I made love to my concubines. | 在这跟我的妃子们做爱 |
[21:15] | You used to live here? | 你以前住在这里 |
[21:16] | Yes, in the second century, | 对 在2世纪时 |
[21:21] | when I was the Emperor Hadrian. | 我前世是哈德良皇帝 |
[21:27] | I knew it the very first moment I visited this place. | 我一到这里就知道了 |
[21:34] | I remember every stone | 我记得每一块石头 |
[21:37] | as clearly as if I’d just come from the store | 就好像我只是刚出去 |
[21:41] | with a packet of smokes. | 买了包烟回来 |
[21:44] | I have never felt at home anywhere on Earth | 从来没有任何地方给我家的感觉 |
[21:48] | till I came here. | 直到我来了这里 |
[21:50] | Well, maybe they’d let you stay. | 搞不好他们会让你留下来 |
[21:53] | Overnight, like. Get a tent. | 搭帐篷或睡睡袋 |
[21:55] | Sleeping bag. | 过夜 |
[21:56] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[21:59] | I’ve tried, believe me. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[22:01] | I made them an offer, a very generous offer. | 我跟他们开了价 很慷慨的价格 |
[22:05] | “Them”? | 他们 |
[22:06] | Them. The Romans. | 他们 罗马人 |
[22:08] | But then they hear the name Getty, | 但他们一听到盖提这个姓 |
[22:10] | and they all get dollar signs in their eyes, you know. | 眼里都出现美元的符号 |
[22:16] | Yeah, they said it wasn’t for sale. | 他们说这里不卖 |
[22:19] | – Figures. – Exactly. | – 想也知道 – 没错 |
[22:21] | That old tactic. | 老招了 |
[22:23] | That’s what I’m talking about, Paul. | 这样你就懂了 保罗 |
[22:30] | The blood of emperors runs through you | 你身上流着皇帝的血液 |
[22:34] | as it does through me. | 我也是 |
[22:37] | You’re a Getty, Paul. | 你是盖提家的人 |
[22:40] | You have a destiny. | 你有你的天命 |
[22:42] | My grandfather wanted our family to become a dynasty. | 爷爷希望我们家成为一个王朝 |
[22:46] | But Dad could never control his drinking. | 但爸爸老是酗酒 |
[22:49] | And the first time he tried drugs at a party, | 自从在派对上接触到毒品 |
[22:51] | he was lost. | 他就彻底毁了 |
[23:26] | Dad? | 爸 |
[23:36] | Dad? | 爸 |
[23:53] | Dad? | 爸 |
[24:17] | Mrs. Getty, they’re ready for you now. | 盖提太太 你可以进来了 |
[24:36] | Of course, we expect Ms. Getty | 我们当然预期 |
[24:37] | will be seeking a generous financial settlement, | 夫人会要求高和解金 |
[24:40] | as is typical in high-profile divorce cases. | 引人瞩目的离婚案都是这样 |
[24:44] | And there’s the custody of the children. | 还有孩子们的监护权 |
[24:46] | The father is a drug addict who cannot tie his own shoes. | 孩子的父亲是毒虫 连鞋带都绑不了 |
[24:50] | You would leave the boy alone in Morocco with a rich degenerate? | 你们要让那孩子 跟一个败家子待在摩洛哥么 |
[24:54] | The court will take a close interest in her fitness as a mother. | 法院会仔细了解她当母亲是否称职 |
[24:58] | Ms. Harris suffers | 哈里斯小姐… |
[25:01] | from a common affliction among the intelligent women, | 犯了个聪明女性常见的毛病 |
[25:04] | which is fall in love with imbroglioni. | 就是爱上一个感情骗子 |
[25:09] | Losers. | 鲁蛇 |
[25:10] | Bums. | 废物 |
[25:12] | Aside from this, she’s an excellent mother. | 除此以外 她是个了不起的母亲 |
[25:14] | You know this as well as I do. | 你们跟我一样清楚 |
[25:17] | You are simply stalling, using the children as a bargaining chip. | 你们只是在拿孩子当筹码拖时间 |
[25:24] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 |
[25:26] | A deal. | 谈个交易 |
[25:29] | I’m sorry, did you say something? | 抱歉 你说了什么么 |
[25:31] | The offer I’m about to make expires at the end of business today | 这个提议 今天下班前有效 |
[25:34] | Gail, please. | 盖儿 别乱来 |
[25:35] | – What is your offer, Ms. Harris? – Nothing. | – 你的提议是什么 – 不用钱 |
[25:38] | You pay nothing. | 什么都不用给 |
[25:39] | No alimony, no settlement, | 赡养费 和解金 |
[25:41] | no community property, nothing. | 夫妻共有财产都不用 |
[25:45] | I don’t want any money for myself, | 我一毛钱都不要 |
[25:46] | just child support for the kids. | 除了孩子扶养费 |
[25:48] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[25:49] | And I want my son on a plane back from Morocco to me, | 我要我儿子今晚就从摩洛哥飞回来 |
[25:52] | tonight, and full custody. | 还要单独监护权 |
[25:54] | – What’s your game? – I don’t want your money. | – 你在耍什么花招 – 我不要你的钱 |
[25:57] | Everybody wants my money. | 人人都要我的钱 |
[25:58] | You want your money, I want Paul. | 你要你的钱 我要保罗 |
[26:00] | We can both have what we want. | 我们可以各得所需 |
[26:02] | I sense I’m being taken. | 我觉得我被骗了 |
[26:03] | I… I just don’t know how. | 只是不知道骗法 |
[26:07] | Can’t help yourself. | 你就是多疑 |
[26:08] | You didn’t get where you are | 你能累积巨富 |
[26:11] | without a healthy regard for the value of a dollar. | 就是因为懂得精打细算 |
[26:13] | You know a bargain when you see one. | 你知道怎么做最划算 |
[26:15] | You know how to seize the initiative when your opponent is at his weakest. | 你懂得在对手最弱的时候 主动出击 |
[26:19] | What I’m offering you is the greatest bargain you’ll ever get. | 我现在就给你这辈子最划算的提议 |
[26:22] | But free never lasts. | 但划算的事都有期限 |
[26:24] | 6:00. Come. | 6点为止…走吧 |
[26:53] | I wanted to stay. | 我想留在那里 |
[26:57] | Let’s just go home, okay? | 我们回家 好么 |
[27:00] | I was happy with Dad and Talitha. | 我跟爸和塔丽莎好好的 |
[27:02] | Why’d you have to ruin it? | 你干嘛搞破坏 |
[27:14] | Mr. Getty. | 盖提先生 |
[27:17] | They’re here. | 媒体来了 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry, Ms. Getty, Mr. Getty is unavailable at the moment. | 盖提太太抱歉 盖提先生现在没空 |
[27:30] | Tell him it’s regarding his grandson’s kidnapping in Rome. | 跟他说是他孙子在罗马被绑架的事 |
[27:33] | I’ll wait. | 我等他 |
[27:35] | Gail, look at this. | 盖儿 你快来看 |
[27:45] | Mr. Getty, we’ve received reports | 据说你收到… |
[27:47] | that a note has arrived written in your grandson’s handwriting | 你孙子手写的 |
[27:51] | demanding 17 million US dollars. | 1千7百万美元勒索信 |
[27:53] | $17 million? | 1千7百万 |
[27:55] | That’s an awful lot of money for such a young boy. | 一个小孩居然要价这么高 |
[27:58] | Mr. Getty, what steps will you be taking to secure your grandson’s safety? | 盖提先生 你会怎么做来确保孙子安全 |
[28:02] | None. | 什么也不做 |
[28:04] | I’m afraid we didn’t get that, sir. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[28:06] | I have 14 grandchildren. | 我有14个孙子女 |
[28:09] | If I start paying ransoms, | 要是我付了赎金 |
[28:11] | I’ll have 14 kidnapped grandchildren. | 14个孙子女都会被绑架 |
[28:13] | Yeah, but you’re a famously ruthless negotiator, Mr. Getty. | 你谈判的狠劲很出名 |
[28:17] | Yes, but there’s very little in life worth paying full price for, | 因为 人生很少有值得付全额的事物 |
[28:20] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得么 |
[28:21] | How much would you pay for your grandson, | 那你愿意为你孙子付多少钱 |
[28:23] | if not $17 million? | 如果1千7百万太多 |
[28:26] | Nothing. | 0元 |
[28:31] | Ms. Getty, are you still there? | 盖提太太 你还在么 |
[28:33] | – Ms. Getty… – Yes, I’m still here. | – 盖提太太 – 我在 |
[28:35] | Would you like me to give Mr. Getty a message? | 要帮你跟盖提先生传话么 |
[28:40] | Tell him I’m coming. | 跟他说我要过去 |
[28:53] | Mr. Getty. | 盖提先生 |
[28:54] | A message from Mrs. Getty. | 盖提太太的留言 |
[29:00] | Get me Fletcher Chace. | 帮我联络弗莱奇·契斯 |
[29:09] | The younger generation has become weak and lazy. | 年轻一辈变得软弱懒散 |
[29:13] | Our children care about nothing | 我们孩子在乎的 |
[29:15] | but Lamborghinis and discotheques. | 只有蓝宝坚尼和迪斯可舞厅 |
[29:17] | Well, perhaps, then, you would do well to accept our competitor’s offer. | 那 也许吧 跟我们的对手做生意是好事 |
[29:21] | How so, Mr. Chace? | 怎么说 契斯先生 |
[29:22] | Maybe Standard Oil will find ways to siphon all that money away | 也许标准石油会设法作账 |
[29:25] | with their accounting tricks | 把钱转走 |
[29:27] | and bring your wayward children closer to God. | 让你的小屁孩更靠近真主 |
[29:31] | Kidding aside, Your Highness, | 不开玩笑了 王子殿下 |
[29:34] | my employer has made you rich. | 我老板让你变富有 |
[29:36] | Not as rich as him. | 没比他富有 |
[29:38] | If you renew your land-use agreement with Getty, | 你跟盖提石油更新土地使用协定 |
[29:40] | he’ll make you twice as rich. | 他会让你加倍富有 |
[29:42] | Can Standard Oil say that? | 标准石油敢这样保证么 |
[29:44] | Can Standard Oil say that? | 敢这样保证么 |
[30:04] | We don’t need the Americans anymore. | 我们已经不需要美国人了 |
[30:07] | Our cartel, OPEC, will control inventory now. | 以后我们的油盟会控制存货 |
[30:12] | OPEC will set the oil price. | 油价也由油盟来订 |
[30:17] | Let me just be very clear, okay? | 我把话说清楚好么 |
[30:19] | Nothing would make Mr. Getty | 盖提先生最喜欢的是 |
[30:20] | happier than to see the price of oil higher. | 看到油价上涨了 |
[30:22] | In fact, he’d be happy to help. | 事实上他还愿意帮忙抬价 |
[30:29] | Fletcher! | 弗莱奇 |
[30:31] | The old man’s on the phone for you! | 老头子打来找你 |
[30:33] | Gentlemen, excuse me for a moment, please. | 两位 我失陪一下 |
[30:54] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[31:05] | I’m afraid Mr. Getty is unavailable. | 盖提先生恐怕没空 |
[31:09] | You wouldn’t have me thrown out, would you? | 你不会把我赶出门 对吧 |
[31:11] | I would never turn you away from my home, ma’am, | 我绝不会拒您 |
[31:13] | or little Paul, but this is not my home. | 或小保罗于门外 但这里不是我家 |
[31:16] | – To the right, ma’am. – Thank you. | – 右手边 – 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Sir. | 请 |
[31:58] | This is new. | 这是新的 |
[32:00] | How much would you say this painting’s worth? | 你觉得这幅画值多少钱 |
[32:03] | A great deal, I’m sure. | 一定非常值钱 |
[32:07] | It’s awfully small for a Vermeer. | 以维梅尔的画来说很小幅 |
[32:09] | Vermeers are small. | 他的画都很小 |
[32:11] | You don’t say. | 是么 |
[32:14] | I’ve learned to appreciate | 我跟盖提先生 |
[32:15] | the finer things from Mr. Getty. | 学会欣赏好东西 |
[32:17] | Not in that league. | 但不包括绘画 |
[32:21] | If I took it off the wall, do you think anyone would notice? | 我把它拿走会有人发现么 |
[32:24] | An alarm would go off. | 警铃会响 |
[32:25] | Dogs would get to you before you made it to the fence. | 还没到围墙边就会被狗追上 |
[32:28] | A face as pretty as that, I wouldn’t. | 脸蛋那么漂亮 还是别冒险 |
[32:32] | You seem very knowledgeable. | 你好像懂很多 |
[32:34] | About paintings, no. | 画的事 不懂 |
[32:36] | About other things, some. | 别的事 略懂 |
[32:42] | Mr. Chace. | 契斯先生 |
[32:44] | He’s a tough old goat to get an audience with. | 那个老山羊还真难见得到 |
[32:48] | Apparently not. | 对你来说不难 |
[32:55] | Pull. | 发射 |
[33:04] | And pull. | 发射 |
[33:09] | Great shot. | 好枪法 |
[33:10] | I think I’m getting better at this. | 越来越顺手了 |
[33:15] | Morning, Fletch. Morning, Mr. Chace. | – 弗莱奇早 – 契斯先生早 |
[33:17] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:18] | Help yourself. | 喝什么自己倒 |
[33:19] | – You call. – Pull. | – 你喊 – 发射 |
[33:22] | – Get Mr. Chace a gun. – Yes, sir. | – 给契斯先生一把枪 – 是 老爷 |
[33:30] | Morning, sir. | 先生早 |
[33:31] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:35] | Pull. | 发射 |
[33:40] | I need to phone my attorney to find out | 我得联络律师 |
[33:42] | if there’s been any contact from the men who took Paul. | 看看绑匪有没有联络 |
[33:45] | Of course, ma’am. | 没问题 |
[33:48] | Mr. Getty had it installed specially for his guests’ convenience, | 这是盖提先生特地为客人装的 |
[33:51] | in case they wanted to make telephone calls. | 以免他们需要打电话 |
[33:54] | I understand, but Rome is long distance. | 我懂 但打到罗马是长途 |
[33:57] | I am able to provide change. | 可以跟我换零钱 |
[34:01] | Remind me again, Chace, your family situation. | 再跟我说一次你的家庭状况 |
[34:05] | Well, I was married three times. | 我结过三次婚 |
[34:09] | First one left me for my brother, | 第一个跟我哥跑了 |
[34:12] | second was a fashion model, | 第二个是模特儿 |
[34:15] | and then the third, I just finalized. | 第三个刚办完离婚 |
[34:17] | I always say, “You never really know anyone” | 我总是说 |
[34:20] | “until you’ve been through a divorce.” | 离完婚才能真正了解对方 |
[34:23] | I wish you would’ve told me that three marriages ago. | 你在我结三次婚之前告诉我就好了 |
[34:26] | You know, they say money can’t buy love, | 大家都说金钱买不到爱情 |
[34:27] | it turns out you just have to wait till the end for the check to come, right? | 原来是爱情结束就能领支票了 对吧 |
[34:31] | Children? | 有小孩么 |
[34:33] | No, I was never home much. | 没有 我很少回家 |
[34:34] | Yeah, same here. | 我也是 |
[34:36] | There was something my father always used to say, | 我父亲以前常说 |
[34:39] | “A man who has children gives hostages to fortune.” | 男人有小孩就是跟财富过不去 |
[34:44] | Well, your father was a wise man. | 令尊很睿智 |
[34:46] | Yeah. He told me I would never be worth a damn. | 他说我赚不了钱 |
[34:51] | So, I made him look like a pauper. | 我就有钱到让他显得很穷 |
[34:54] | You certainly did that, sir. | 你办到了 |
[34:59] | I love my grandson, Chace. | 契斯 我爱我的孙子 |
[35:02] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信 |
[35:03] | Well, I love all my grandchildren | 我当然爱所有的孙子女 |
[35:06] | of course, but Paul, | 但是保罗… |
[35:08] | Paul is special. | 保罗与众不同 |
[35:11] | I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to that boy. | 要是那孩子出事 我会不知所措 |
[35:16] | Now, I want you to go to Rome. | 我要你去罗马 |
[35:18] | I want you to bring him back | 把他带回来 |
[35:20] | as quickly and as inexpensively as possible. | 要尽快 尽量少花钱 |
[35:24] | I’m gonna need some kind of resources to work with if you want him back alive. | 要他活着回来 还是需要一些钱 |
[35:28] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[35:29] | I just didn’t want you giving my money away, see? | 我只是不要你把钱白白送人 |
[35:33] | Now, you find the boy, Chace. | 你把那孩子找出来 |
[35:36] | And find out who took him. | 查出是谁捉走他 |
[35:38] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[35:40] | The boy’s mother. | 那孩子的母亲 |
[35:42] | A hostage negotiation is no business for a woman. | 人质谈判没有女人的事 |
[35:46] | So, you take care of her, | 你把她顾好 但是… |
[35:49] | but keep her out of the details. | 别让她插手 懂么 |
[35:51] | – Understand? – Yeah, I know how to handle her. | – 我知道怎么应付她 |
[35:55] | Giovanni, can you hear me? | 乔凡尼 听得见么 |
[35:58] | Can you hear me? | 听得见么 |
[36:00] | Giovanni? | 乔凡尼 |
[36:02] | Giovanni, have I lost you? | 乔凡尼 电话断了么 |
[36:05] | – Shit. – Ma’am? | – 可恶 – 夫人 |
[36:11] | I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. | 抱歉刚才没有自我介绍 |
[36:14] | My name is Fletcher Chace. | 我是弗莱奇·契斯 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna help you find your son. | 会帮你救儿子 |
[36:22] | I’m sure you’re very good at what you do, Mr. Chace. | 我相信你一定很行 契斯先生 |
[36:26] | My former father-in-law only buys the best. | 我的前公公只会用最棒的 |
[36:29] | But I don’t need an ex-secret agent | 但我不需要一位前密探 |
[36:31] | to solve the mystery of what happened to my son, | 来搞清楚我儿子的事 |
[36:33] | because there is no mystery. | 因为情况一清二楚 |
[36:35] | I need one thing only, and that is $17 million. | 我只需要一样东西 就是1千7百万 |
[36:39] | Paying the ransom doesn’t guarantee you get your son back. | 付赎金并不能保证他能回来 |
[36:42] | Not paying the ransom nearly guarantees I don’t. | 不付赎金他一定回不来 |
[36:44] | Well, I’d say your son’s chances are better than that. | 我觉得机率没那么小 |
[36:48] | Why don’t you explain the odds to me. | 不如你解释一下机率 |
[36:51] | Is it a coin toss? | 是丢铜板么 |
[36:53] | Heads he lives, tails he dies. I can see how that’s | 正面活 反面死 事关一笔钜款 |
[36:56] | a chance worth taking when there’s real money at stake. | 难怪值得冒险 |
[36:58] | All right, let me rephrase that, please. | 请让我换个说法 |
[37:00] | $1 billion earns $17 million a month sitting in a bank vault. | 10亿1个月的利息就有1千7百万 |
[37:04] | He could buy a Matisse every day and never spend it all. | 他能每天买一幅马谛斯也花不完 |
[37:06] | I don’t think this is about money for Mr. Getty. | 我觉得盖提先生的重点不在钱 |
[37:08] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize this was your first day on the job. | 抱歉 我不知道你是第一天上班 |
[37:12] | Look, I’ve had to bargain with a lot of people. | 我跟很多人讨价还价过 |
[37:15] | Sheikhs, sultans. | 酋长 苏丹 |
[37:17] | The one thing I’ve learned is that money is never just money. | 我学到钱永远不只是钱 |
[37:19] | All right? It always stands for something. | 它总是代表某样东西 |
[37:21] | Usually it stands for the one thing they’ve never had. | 通常是他们不曾拥有过的东西 |
[37:23] | And until you know what that thing is, | 在搞清楚之前 |
[37:25] | you’re just beating your head against the bricks. | 一切都是白费力气 |
[37:27] | Look, I don’t blame you, all right? | 我不怪你好么 |
[37:29] | You came here for $17 million… | 你来要1千7百万… |
[37:31] | – Nope. -and instead you got me. | – 不对 – 结果却要到我 |
[37:33] | I’m the one who has the old man’s ear, | 老头子愿意听我的 |
[37:35] | and I’m offering to help you. | 我在向你伸出援手 |
[37:37] | I’m not leaving here until I speak to him. | 没跟他说到话我就不走 |
[37:40] | Face-to-face. | 当面说 |
[37:41] | I’m afraid Mr. Getty has already departed the estate. | 盖提先生恐怕… 已经离开了 |
[37:45] | He’s away on business, and it’s uncertain when he will return. | 他去谈生意了 归期未定 |
[37:48] | I’m sure you’ll want to be getting | 你一定是想 |
[37:49] | back to Rome on the next flight out. | 搭下一班飞机回罗马 |
[37:51] | I’m headed there myself. | 我也要过去 |
[37:53] | I can offer you a ride to the airport. | 我可以送你去机场 |
[38:05] | Out of the way, fellas! Out of the way! | 让开 |
[38:17] | – Go ahead. – My son Paul must be very frightened right now. | – 说吧 – 我儿子保罗 现在一定很害怕 |
[38:22] | I know I’m frightened for him. | 我都为他感到害怕 |
[38:25] | So, to the people who took him, | 所以那些捉走他的人 |
[38:29] | I don’t care why you did this, | 我不管你们的动机 |
[38:31] | but I ask, as a mother, that you | 身为母亲我想拜托你们想想儿女 |
[38:33] | think of your own children or of the child that you once were | 想想自己小时候 |
[38:36] | and set my boy free. Thank you. | 放了我儿子 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Your son has disappeared. | 你儿子失踪了 |
[38:39] | A mother should cry for her son. | 做母亲的应该为儿子流泪 |
[38:41] | All right, enough. Let the lady through. Let’s go! | 够了 让她过去 快点让开 走开 |
[38:47] | Ms. Getty, I am Magistrate Corvo. | 盖提太太 我是科佛法官 |
[38:48] | I’m the lead investigator. | 负责领导侦办 |
[38:49] | – Would you please follow us? – Come with me. Come. | – 麻烦请跟我们来 – 跟我来 来吧 |
[38:52] | Ms. Getty, come on, tell us more. | 盖提太太 再多说一点 |
[38:54] | You said you have the money. | 你说你有这笔钱 |
[39:02] | You okay? | 你还好么 |
[39:04] | They want me to cry? | 他们想看我哭… |
[39:06] | Is that it? | 是这样么 |
[39:30] | All these letters are addressed to me. | 这些信都是寄给我的 |
[39:34] | You’ve been opening my mail? | 你们拆我的信 |
[39:36] | Well, this may be your mail, Ms. Getty, but it is our evidence. | 不是 这些或许是你的信 盖提太太 却是我们的证据 |
[39:40] | You see, all these letters, they come from people | 你看 这都是自称 |
[39:44] | who claim to have kidnapped your son. | 绑架你儿子的人寄的 |
[39:46] | They come from all over the world, too. | 全世界都有人寄来 |
[39:49] | Germany, California… | 德国 加州 |
[39:51] | Faster than we can investigate. | 多到来不及调查 |
[39:53] | Well, $17 million sure brings out a crowd. | 1千7百万 确实钓出一堆人 |
[39:57] | – You’re telling me you have nothing? -No. | – 你是说你们一无所获 – 不 |
[39:59] | I’m telling you we have too much. | 是线索太多 |
[40:01] | Too many kidnappers, too many reporters. | 太多绑匪 太多记者 |
[40:03] | You want some free advice? Put it in the papers. | 要免费的建议么 去登报 |
[40:06] | When the kidnappers find out that every lowlife in Rome | 当绑匪发现 罗马所有坏蛋 |
[40:08] | is trying to scoop up their ransom, | 都想分一杯羹 |
[40:10] | they’ll have to come out into the open to claim it. | 他们就必须出面宣示犯案 |
[40:12] | It’s the communists. | 是共产党干的 |
[40:13] | It’s the Red Brigades, the Brigate Rosse. | 是红色军旅干的 |
[40:15] | – Possibly. – To kidnap | – 有可能 – 要绑架 |
[40:18] | the child of the richest capitalist in the world, | 世上最富有资本家的小孩 |
[40:21] | it’s a dream come true for them. | 对他们而言是梦想成真 |
[40:23] | Well, I may be able to initiate some back channels | 我也许可以跟他们 |
[40:25] | with the Red Brigades. Back channels? | – 私下取得联络 – 私下联络 |
[40:27] | Mr. Chace, these are terrorists. | 契斯先生 他们是恐怖分子 |
[40:29] | You’re not gonna find them listed in a telephone book. | 电话簿上可不会有他们的名字 |
[40:32] | I still have some contacts in those areas. | 我在那方面还是有一些人脉 |
[40:34] | I advise you to leave this to us. | 你还是交给我们处理 |
[40:38] | For your own safety. | 为了你的安全着想 |
[40:39] | And you, Ms. Getty | 还有盖提夫人 |
[40:41] | they will take you, too, if they get a chance. | 他们要是有机会也会绑架你 |
[40:42] | Which is why I put you under police protection. | 所以我安排警力保护你 |
[40:45] | You will find my officers in your home. | 你家有我派去的警员 |
[40:47] | I don’t need anyone’s protection. | 我不需要保护 我… |
[40:48] | I’m not a real Getty. I never was. | 不算盖提家的人 一直都不算 |
[40:55] | I’m an ordinary person. | 我是个普通人 |
[40:57] | No. You’re not a person anymore. | 错 你不再是普通人 |
[40:59] | You’re a symbol. | 而是个象征 |
[41:01] | I will see you at your apartment. | 我会到你家去 |
[41:40] | – Madam. – Marina. | – 太太 – 马莉娜 |
[41:42] | Carabinieri are in the kitchen. | 骑兵队的人在厨房 |
[41:43] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Is there anywhere else you can put that so we can have a place to cook? | 可以摆到别的地方好让我们煮饭么 |
[41:56] | Your child is kidnapped. | 小孩被绑架 |
[41:57] | How can you think about eating? | 你怎么还能想着吃 |
[41:59] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[42:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:01] | – Darling. Come. – I can’t sleep. | – 乖女儿 过来 – 我睡不着 |
[42:04] | All these strange men in your house. | 家里来了一堆陌生人 |
[42:06] | Can I sleep in your bed? | 可以睡你房间么 |
[42:08] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[42:28] | Have you found anything, Secret Agent man? | 有发现什么么 情报员先生 |
[42:33] | Did Paul do any drugs? | 保罗有嗑药么 |
[42:35] | Hashish? | 哈希什 |
[42:38] | He’s a teenage boy. | 他是个青少年 |
[42:41] | He has teenage boy problems. | 有青少年的问题 |
[42:43] | Makes teenage boy mistakes. | 犯青少年犯的错 |
[42:45] | I’m just trying to find it before that guy out there does. | 我只是想抢先外面那家伙找出来 |
[42:47] | He’d gotten into trouble at school, am I right? | 他在学校闯过祸 对吧 |
[42:51] | A boy needs a father, | 男生需要有爸爸 |
[42:54] | and his was strung out in Marrakech with Mick Jagger. | 他爸在马拉喀什跟米克杰格吸毒 |
[42:56] | It was all I could do to get him to come home at night. | 我能做的只有要求他晚上回家 |
[43:02] | I better keep this. | 这个我收着 |
[43:10] | You carry a gun, Mr. Chace? | 你带枪么 契斯先生 |
[43:14] | You said you used to be a spy. | 你说你以前是间谍 |
[43:16] | Well, it’s not how I put it on my tax returns, but, yeah. | 我在退税单上不是这样写 不过没错 |
[43:19] | Spies carry guns. | 间谍都会带枪 |
[43:21] | I never bothered. | 我从来不带 |
[43:23] | Ruins the line of your suit. | 会破坏西装的线条 |
[43:25] | And guns are for people who don’t have money. | 没有钱的人才带枪 |
[43:27] | All that spooky paperback stuff, | 那些间谍小说写的追赶跑跳 |
[43:29] | chasing around, blowing poison darts at the KGB | 在阿拉伯区对苏联密探吹毒箭 |
[43:31] | in the Arab Quarter, it’s not what I did for a living. | 不是我讨生活的方式 |
[43:35] | What do you do? | 那你都做什么 |
[43:37] | I made deals. I bought people. | 我谈交易 买通别人 |
[43:42] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[43:44] | Forgive me, Ms. Getty. | 盖提太太 请见谅 |
[43:46] | Just one last question | 关于你之前的证词 |
[43:49] | regarding your testimony earlier. | 还有一个问题 |
[43:51] | Why did you think the kidnapping was a joke? | 你为何觉得绑架的事是玩笑 |
[43:55] | It’s a figure of speech. | 那是一种说法 |
[43:58] | The whole situation was unbelievable. It still is. | 整件事实在是 不可思议 现在也是 |
[44:01] | Well, tragic, yes, but not unbelievable. | 是悲剧 但并非不可思议 |
[44:04] | It’s not tragic yet. | 还不是悲剧 |
[44:06] | Maybe you ought to work on keeping it that way. | 或许你们该努力让它不要变悲剧 |
[44:13] | Okay, write another letter to your mother | 好 再写一封信给你妈 |
[44:16] | and tell her, if she doesn’t pay, | 跟她说要是不付钱 |
[44:20] | we’ll mail her your finger. | 就把你的手指寄给她 |
[44:25] | Why doesn’t your family love you? | 你家人为什么不爱你 |
[44:28] | I think they love me. | 我觉得爱啊 |
[44:31] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[44:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么问题 |
[44:35] | Are you a bad boy? Hmm? | 你不乖么 |
[44:38] | – You a bad boy? – No. | – 你不乖么 – 没有 |
[44:40] | You’re a bad boy. | 你不乖 |
[44:43] | Don’t lie. | 不要说谎 |
[44:46] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[44:50] | I set fire to my school once and got kicked out. | 我有一次放火烧学校被退学 |
[44:58] | Boys play with fire. | 男生都会玩火 |
[45:01] | I did. | 我就玩过 |
[45:04] | You want to try it? | 要来一口么 |
[45:11] | If my son was kidnapped, | 要是我儿子被绑架 |
[45:13] | bad, good, | 不管乖不乖 |
[45:17] | I would pay any money to get him back. | 我都会付钱把他救回来 |
[45:19] | I would borrow it. Steal. | 我会去借 去偷 |
[45:22] | Okay, I steal anyway, but I would steal more. | 我本来就是小偷 但我会偷更多 |
[45:27] | Could I have another light? | 可以再给根火柴么 |
[45:35] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[45:36] | I don’t understand you. | 真搞不懂你们 |
[45:39] | For us, family is everything. | 对我们来说 家庭就是一切 |
[45:41] | We are obbligati. | 我们有责任 |
[45:45] | I was born into my family, | 我出生在我家 |
[45:47] | and that decides my whole life. | 我的一辈子就决定了 |
[45:49] | My whole life. | 一辈子 |
[45:53] | I’m obbligato, too. | 我也有责任 |
[45:56] | As much as you. | 跟你一样 |
[46:07] | What are you doing? Write! | 你在干嘛 快写 |
[46:09] | Convince her to pay us our money, | 说服她付钱给我们 |
[46:12] | or Madonna mia, I… | 不然我发誓 |
[46:16] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[47:12] | You saw. | 你看到了 |
[47:15] | What? | 什么 |
[47:17] | Fuck, you’ve seen me. | 靠 你看到我了 |
[47:26] | If I tell Piccolino, | 要是我告诉我叔叔 |
[47:29] | he’ll have your eyes pulled out | 他会把你弄瞎 |
[47:33] | so you can never identify us. | 让你没办法指认我们 |
[47:41] | Even blind, your family will pay for you. | 就算瞎了 你家还是得付钱 |
[47:47] | You don’t have to tell him. | 你不必告诉他 |
[47:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[47:52] | Look at me. I want to see your eyes. | 看着我 我要看你的眼神 |
[47:55] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看我 |
[48:02] | I don’t tell on you | 我不告你的密 |
[48:06] | and you don’t tell on me. | 你也不能告我的密 |
[48:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:41] | Look at the… | 你去看… |
[48:50] | Fucking communists. | 死共产党 |
[49:34] | Fucker! | 靠 |
[50:16] | You don’t look like communists. | 你们不像共产党 |
[50:17] | Let’s talk about the money. | 来谈谈钱的事 |
[50:20] | First you prove to me | 先证明给我看 |
[50:21] | that you have the boy and he’s in good health, | 人在你们手上 而且好好的 |
[50:22] | and then we negotiate the terms. But first the proof. | 再来谈条件 先拿出证据 |
[50:25] | First the money, then the boy. | 先讨论钱 再讨论人 |
[50:27] | I don’t think you have the kid. | 我不认为人在你们手上 |
[50:29] | Why are we negotiating with him? | 为什么要跟他谈 |
[50:32] | We should try him and put him to death. | 我们应该审判他 处死他 |
[50:35] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[50:37] | WOFor crimes against the proletariat. | 对无产阶级犯下的罪行 |
[50:40] | Now I know you don’t have the kid. | 这下子我确定了 |
[50:44] | We had an agreement. With Paul. | 我们原本是 跟保罗说好了 |
[50:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[50:53] | Paul used to talk about having himself kidnapped. | 保罗常说要设计自己被绑架 |
[50:56] | With friends, out on the street. | 跟朋友在大街上嚷嚷 |
[50:59] | A game. No one gets hurt. | 玩玩而已 谁都不会有事 |
[51:01] | A way to make a little money from his grandfather. | 好跟他爷爷捞点钱 |
[51:04] | $2 million, perhaps. | 也许2百万 |
[51:06] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们的计划 |
[51:09] | Did Paul know who you were? | 保罗知道你们是谁么 |
[51:11] | Well, we made friends with him, and we told him we could help. | 我们跟他搭上线 说可以帮忙 |
[51:14] | Then he disappeared. | 然后他就失踪了 |
[51:16] | We believe he found someone else. | 我们觉得他找上别人了 |
[51:20] | And now you want what? | 那你们是想要什么 |
[51:22] | Finder’s fee? Consolation prize? | 中介费 安慰奖 |
[51:24] | Here I thought you all were supposed to be above money. | 我以为你们应该不在乎钱 |
[51:28] | No one is above money. | 没有人不在乎钱 |
[51:31] | Problem is that it’s in the wrong hands. | 问题是钱都在坏人手上 |
[51:33] | We intend to get what’s our due. | 我们打算拿到我们的份 |
[51:39] | Did Paul ever talk to you about having himself kidnapped? | 保罗讲过要设计自己被绑么 |
[51:50] | You’ve got to remember who the Gettys are. | 你必须记得他姓盖提 |
[51:53] | Every time someone stays in the bathroom for too long, | 每次有人在浴室待太久 |
[51:55] | someone makes a joke about being held for ransom. | 就会有人拿绑架勒赎开玩笑 |
[51:58] | Paul might have cracked a joke once or twice among friends… | 保罗或许跟朋友开过一两次玩笑… |
[52:03] | There’s that word again. | 又是那个字眼 |
[52:06] | What word? | 什么字眼 |
[52:07] | A “joke.” | 玩笑 |
[52:09] | You said you thought it was a joke when it first happened. | 你说一开始你以为是玩笑 |
[52:11] | Now you sound like that policeman. | 你的口气好像那个警察 |
[52:13] | Whose side are you on, Mr. Chace? | 你站谁那边 契斯先生 |
[52:14] | I’m on my own side. Always. And if this is a joke, | 我向来都站我自己这边 如果是玩笑 |
[52:17] | I’d like to make sure that I’m in on it. | 我想确定我知情 |
[52:32] | Where’s the old man? | 老头子在哪里 |
[52:38] | Come here! | 过来 |
[52:40] | Hey, good girl. Hey, hey. | 嘿 好乖 嘿嘿 |
[52:48] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我其实并不惊讶 |
[52:58] | Are you all right, Mr. Getty? | 盖提先生 你还好么 |
[53:00] | Hmm. When I wrote my book, How to Be Rich, | 我写我那本”富有之道”时 |
[53:04] | the publishers wanted to change the title. | 出版商想改书名 |
[53:06] | They wanted to call it “How to Get Rich.” | 把书名改成”致富之道” |
[53:08] | Well, I told them, “Getting rich is easy.” | 我对他们说 致富很容易 |
[53:11] | I mean, any fool can get rich. | 随便一个傻瓜都能致富 |
[53:14] | And any number of fools do. | 也有一大堆傻瓜致富 |
[53:17] | I’ve noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[53:20] | But being rich, | 但是富有… |
[53:23] | that’s something else. | 就是另一回事了 |
[53:25] | When a man becomes wealthy, | 当一个人变得富有 |
[53:28] | he has to deal with the problems of freedom. | 就得面对自由的问题 |
[53:32] | All the choices he could possibly want. | 要多少选择就有多少选择 |
[53:36] | An abyss opens up. | 一个深渊打开了 |
[53:39] | Well, I’ve watched that abyss. | 我看着那个深渊 |
[53:42] | I’ve watched it ruin men, marriages. | 看着它把人毁了 把婚姻毁了 |
[53:46] | But most of all | 尤其是 |
[53:49] | it ruins the children. | 把孩子给毁了 |
[53:53] | I thought I could trust my own blood. | 我以为我能信任自己的血亲 |
[53:57] | He’s a kid. | 他还小 |
[53:59] | Kids do stupid things. | 小孩子都会做蠢事 |
[54:01] | He’s probably lying on a beach somewhere, | 他八成躺在哪个沙滩上 |
[54:02] | and when he gets bored or runs out of money, | 等烦了没钱了 |
[54:03] | he’ll come home and he’ll have learned his lesson. | 就会回家学到教训 |
[54:06] | You know, if he hadn’t, I could always teach him one, | 要是没学乖 必要时我给他上一课 |
[54:07] | if need be, at your discretion, of course. | 当然是由你决定 |
[54:10] | I wanted to give him everything, | 我想给他一切 |
[54:12] | everything I’ve learned, all of… | 我的所学 我的… |
[54:14] | My knowledge, all that I’ve built. | 知识 我建立的一切 |
[54:17] | And he just wanted to… | 结果他跟他爸一样… |
[54:19] | Pick my pocket like his father, | 只想偷我的钱 |
[54:21] | like all the parasites | 就像那些…寄生虫 |
[54:25] | that have swarmed around me all my life. | 一辈子缠着我 |
[54:30] | That’s why I like things. | 所以我才喜欢东西 |
[54:33] | You see? | 看见吗 |
[54:35] | Things, objects, artifacts, paintings, and… | 东西 物品 工艺品 画 |
[54:40] | They are exactly what they appear to be. | 它们完全表里如一 |
[54:44] | They never change. | 从不改变 |
[54:46] | They never disappoint. | 从不令人失望 |
[54:50] | There’s a purity to beautiful things | 美的东西有种纯粹… |
[54:52] | that I’ve never been able to find in another human being. | 我一直没能在人的身上看到 |
[54:58] | Neither have I. | 我也一样 |
[55:00] | Look, Mr. Getty, | 盖提先生 |
[55:02] | you were right not to pay the ransom. | 你听从直觉 |
[55:03] | You were right to follow your gut. | 不付赎金是对的 |
[55:08] | You performed well. | 你表现得很好 |
[55:11] | It will be reflected in your year-end bonus. | 这点会反映在年终奖金上 |
[55:15] | Well, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[55:18] | Go back to Rome. | 回罗马去 |
[55:20] | Wait for Paul to return. | 等保罗回家 |
[56:43] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[56:55] | Okay, I’m all done. | 好了 我尿好了 |
[56:57] | Finito. | 尿好了 |
[57:04] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[57:08] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[57:14] | You saw my face. | 你看到我的脸了 |
[57:15] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[57:18] | You saw my face! Don’t lie! | 你看到我的脸了 少骗人 |
[57:20] | Look, man, I won’t tell anybody, I swear. | 我发誓不会告诉别人 |
[57:26] | You can trust me. | 你相信我 |
[57:34] | Look, you guys can still get your money. | 你们还是可以拿到钱 |
[57:35] | Please, please, please. No, no, no, no, no. | 拜托不要 不要 |
[57:37] | No, no, no, I won’t tell anybody! Please! | 不要不要 我不会说的 拜托 |
[57:53] | This is Chace. | 我是契斯 |
[57:54] | Mr. Chace, it’s Corvo. | 契斯先生 我是科佛 |
[57:58] | I’ve just sent a car to pick up you and Ms. Getty. | 我已经派车去接你和盖提太太 |
[58:01] | For what? | 做什么 |
[58:03] | To come and identify the body. | 来指认尸体 |
[58:05] | – “The body”? – It’s Paul. | – 尸体 – 是保罗 |
[58:07] | It’s Paul Getty’s body. | 保罗·盖提的尸体 |
[58:10] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[58:12] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[58:14] | Yes, it’s the kid. | 对 是那个孩子 |
[58:17] | Look, mistakes were made, obviously. | 听着 显然是搞错了 |
[58:19] | Somehow, I… | 不知怎地 我… |
[58:20] | I’m on my way to identify my son’s body. | 我要去认儿子的尸 |
[58:23] | I don’t feel like talking. | 我不想说话 |
[58:26] | – Gail… – I’ve got nothing to say to you! | – 盖儿… – 我对你无话可说 |
[58:27] | Gail, my investigation and the police’s led us to the conclusion that | 我和警方的调查 得出的结论是 |
[58:31] | – there was no physical danger. – You bastards! | – 没有人身危险 – 王八蛋 |
[58:32] | You did nothing! All of you! | 你们什么也没做 |
[58:35] | You couldn’t find Paul, so you came up with a story | 你们找不到保罗 就编出个故事 |
[58:38] | to cover your tracks. | 来自圆其说 |
[58:39] | You made Paul into the criminal. You gave up. | 你把保罗当成罪犯 你放弃了 |
[58:41] | Whatever the old man is, you’re worse. You’re lazy! | 你比老头子更糟糕 你很懒 |
[58:43] | “Lazy”? No. No. | 懒 不对 |
[58:46] | Stupid? Maybe. | 愚蠢 也许 |
[58:47] | Lazy? I… | 懒 我… |
[58:49] | No one did enough. No one. | 没有一个人尽力 |
[58:51] | None of us cared enough. | 我们全都不够在乎他 |
[59:01] | I must warn you | 我必须警告你 |
[59:03] | the corpse has been burned | 尸体被… 烧焦 |
[59:06] | and disposed of in seawater | 还丢弃到海水中 |
[59:08] | to make identification more difficult. | 增加辨认困难度 |
[59:12] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[59:33] | It’s very sticky. | 因为很黏 |
[59:35] | Would you like to help me, please? | 可以请你帮忙掀么 |
[1:00:00] | It’s not him. It’s not Paul. | 不是他 不是保罗 |
[1:00:04] | ‘Course it’s not him. It’s a grown man. | 当然不是他 这是个成年人 |
[1:00:07] | How could you not see that? | 你怎么会没看出来 |
[1:00:08] | That guy was headed for a midlife crisis when they shot him. | 这家伙死的时候都要有中年危机了 |
[1:00:11] | A sailor saw that body get thrown out of the same VW van | 有渔夫看到弃尸的车辆是案发当时 |
[1:00:14] | that was in the vicinity when they took the boy. | 现场出现过的福斯厢型车 |
[1:00:20] | Step outside, please. | 请出去 |
[1:00:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:24] | Come on. | 走吧… |
[1:00:26] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 来 |
[1:00:34] | The body belongs to Ettore “II Tamia” Pazzano. | 这具尸体是艾托雷”花栗鼠”巴赞诺 |
[1:00:38] | Age 33. | 33岁 |
[1:00:40] | Purse-snatching, vandalism, public indecency. | 抢皮包 破坏公物 公然猥亵 |
[1:00:45] | Known associates, | 已知的同伙有… |
[1:00:47] | Alberto Laganadi. | 艾贝托拉嘉纳弟 |
[1:00:51] | Dino Bova. | 迪诺·波瓦 |
[1:00:53] | And Dante Agnana. | 和丹堤·阿那纳 |
[1:00:55] | Alias, Cinquanta. | 别名五十 |
[1:00:58] | All from Fiumara, Calabria. | 全都是卡拉布里亚的菲乌马拉人 |
[1:01:03] | How fast can we get to Fiumara? | 多快能到菲乌马拉 |
[1:01:04] | Six hours. | 6小时 |
[1:02:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You got way too many men out here. | 你部署太多人了 |
[1:02:21] | All right, we’re not invading another country. | 又不是要侵略别国 |
[1:02:23] | Just tell them to lay low. | 叫他们躲好 |
[1:02:24] | We wait all night if we have to. | 必要时彻夜等候 |
[1:02:26] | One of your guys gets trigger-happy, | 随便一个人乱开枪 |
[1:02:28] | that boy could get caught in the crossfire. | 那孩子就可能被卷入枪战 |
[1:02:30] | Don’t look at me like that. It happens. | 别那样看我 本来就会 |
[1:02:36] | What the fuck is he looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[1:04:12] | Francesca! Francesca! | 法兰契丝卡 法兰契丝卡 |
[1:04:14] | Francesca! | 法兰契丝卡 |
[1:04:38] | They haven’t found anyone. | 里面没找到人 |
[1:04:59] | Paul. | 是保罗 |
[1:05:24] | Paul. | 是保罗 |
[1:05:32] | We got a live one. | 有一个还活着 |
[1:05:50] | They sold him. | 他们把他卖掉了 |
[1:05:59] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿嘿 嘿 |
[1:08:30] | – Sir, do you have a newspaper? – Yeah. | – 你有报纸么 – 有 |
[1:08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:36] | Petrol rationing soon, guv. | 快要实施汽油配给了 |
[1:08:42] | It’s a good day. | 今天是好日子 |
[1:08:44] | I’m glad to hear that, Mr. Getty. | 太好了 盖提先生 |
[1:08:45] | It’ll make this much easier. | 那事情就好办多了 |
[1:08:47] | We need to pay the ransom. | 我们必须付赎金 |
[1:08:49] | I thought you said this was a hoax. | 你不是说这是个骗局 |
[1:08:51] | Your grandson was kidnapped by members of the Calabrese’ Ndrangheta. | 你孙子是被黑手党光荣会绑架 |
[1:08:54] | Two of the original kidnappers are dead, and one is missing. | 歹徒目前两死一失踪 |
[1:08:57] | That sounds like progress to me. | 听起来有进展了 |
[1:08:59] | I’m afraid not, all right? | 其实不是 |
[1:09:01] | They got nervous waiting for the ransom. | 他们等到紧张了 |
[1:09:02] | They sold the boy to an investor. | 就把人卖给投资者 |
[1:09:05] | “An investor”? | 投资者 |
[1:09:06] | Who invests in kidnapped children? | 谁会投资被绑架的小孩 |
[1:09:08] | You’d be surprised. | 你会吓一跳 |
[1:09:09] | There’s nothing people can’t find a way to turn into money. | 什么东西都有办法转换成现金 |
[1:09:12] | You told me that Paul and his mother had cooked this up to soak me. | 是你说他们母子设局来敲我竹杠 |
[1:09:16] | And I was wrong, all right? Paul may have talked | 我搞错了 保罗或许跟朋友聊过 |
[1:09:18] | about being kidnapped with his friends. | 要被绑架 |
[1:09:19] | He put it out there. He’s not behind this. | 他释放这个信息 但不是主谋 |
[1:09:23] | How do I know that you’re not wrong now? | 我怎么知道你这次没搞错 |
[1:09:25] | These people are not the old-world Malavita anymore. | 这些人已经不是过去的黑道 |
[1:09:27] | Their only code is profit and loss. | 他们只看利益和损失 |
[1:09:29] | They will do things to Paul | 他们会对保罗 |
[1:09:31] | that cannot be undone for any amount of money. | 做出钱无法挽回的事 |
[1:09:33] | We have to pay. | 我们必须付钱 |
[1:09:34] | Well, this simply isn’t possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[1:09:36] | My financial position has changed. | 我的财务状况有变 |
[1:09:39] | Really? I mean, 30 seconds ago, you said it was a good day. | 是么 刚才你还说今天是好日子 |
[1:09:42] | I mean, I’m not all that bright, | 我不怎么聪明 |
[1:09:43] | but I can multiply as well as you. | 但我也会加减乘除 |
[1:09:45] | With oil up as much as it was this morning, | 早上油价飙涨 |
[1:09:47] | you have amassed another fortune. | 你又大赚一笔 |
[1:09:48] | Well, what if the embargo is lifted and oil were to crash? | 要是禁运解除 油价暴跌呢 |
[1:09:52] | I’d be exposed. | 我逃都逃不掉 |
[1:09:55] | I have never been more vulnerable financially than I am right now. | 我的财务从来没像此刻这么危险过 |
[1:09:59] | Mr. Getty, | 盖提先生 |
[1:10:00] | with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[1:10:02] | nobody has ever been richer than you are at this moment. | 你是史上最有钱的人 |
[1:10:06] | I have no money to spare. | 我没有那个闲钱 |
[1:10:09] | What would it take? | 到底要怎样 |
[1:10:11] | I mean, what would it take for you to feel secure? | 到底要怎样你才有安全感 |
[1:10:15] | More. | 更多钱 |
[1:10:21] | Signora. | 太太 |
[1:10:23] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[1:10:25] | I’m with him. | 我跟他在一起 |
[1:10:27] | He’s still in good health. Don’t worry. | 他还是很健康 别担心 |
[1:10:29] | It’s because of you I worry. | 是你让我担心 |
[1:10:32] | I want to talk to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[1:10:35] | I’m afraid this I cannot do. | 这个我恐怕办不到 |
[1:10:38] | I’m not in charge anymore. | 我已经作不了主了 |
[1:10:44] | This is Fletcher Chace. | 我是弗莱奇·契斯 |
[1:10:47] | Mr. Getty’s authorized me to negotiate on his behalf. | 盖提先生委托我代表他谈判 |
[1:10:50] | We’ll cover all your expenses up to $200,000. | 我们愿意支付开销到20万 |
[1:10:52] | Anything under this figure is not considered extortion under Italian law | 低于这数字 贵国法律都不算勒索 |
[1:10:56] | so you can walk away free and clear. | 你们可以安然脱身 |
[1:10:58] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[1:11:02] | These people are not stupid, Signor Chace. | 这些人可不笨 契斯先生 |
[1:11:06] | The boy is worth nothing to anybody. | 那孩子对谁都不值钱 |
[1:11:08] | Okay? We’re just trying to settle this without causing | 我们只想快解决 免得… |
[1:11:10] | any more embarrassment to the family. | 家里更难堪 |
[1:11:12] | He’s a juvenile delinquent, his grandfather has disowned him. | 他是青少年犯 他爷爷已经不认他 |
[1:11:14] | It’s a tough break. You took the wrong kid, | 算你们衰 绑错小孩 |
[1:11:16] | but you’re getting off easy now. | 但现在可以轻松脱身 |
[1:11:18] | You arrogant bastard. | 你这臭屁的混蛋 |
[1:11:21] | Your uncle Piccolino died in custody last night, by the way. | 对了 你叔叔昨晚死在拘留所 |
[1:11:23] | You better take this deal before the same happens to you. | 你最好接受提议 免得跟他一样 |
[1:11:28] | Cinquanta, don’t hang up. This is Gail. | 五十 不要挂 我是盖儿 |
[1:11:33] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 靠…靠 |
[1:11:36] | Scusi. | 不好意思 |
[1:11:39] | – Gail… – You’re done. You’re fired! | – 盖儿 – 够了 你被开除了 |
[1:11:42] | – I don’t work for you, Gail. – Get out! | – 我不是替你做事 – 滚 |
[1:11:44] | – Look, if you’ll let me explain… – Get out, get out, get out! | – 你听我解释… – 滚滚滚 |
[1:11:47] | Gail, I lied. All right? | 盖儿 我骗他 |
[1:11:49] | I said I was authorized to pay them $200,000. | 好么 我说盖提允许我付20万 |
[1:11:53] | You know how much I’m really authorized to pay? Nothing. | 知道其实他允许我付多少么 0元 |
[1:11:56] | All right, if they accept, I won’t be able to deliver, | 就算他们接受 我也付不出钱 |
[1:11:58] | but I had to buy some time. | 但我得争取时间 |
[1:12:00] | You wanted to know what I used to do. | 你问过我以前做什么 |
[1:12:02] | This is what I used to do, what I still do for Getty. | 就是这个 现在也在帮盖提做 |
[1:12:05] | You make deals. | 你谈交易 |
[1:12:07] | You buy people. | 买通人 |
[1:12:09] | That’s right. Whether it’s an oil well in the desert | 没错 不管是沙漠中的油井 |
[1:12:11] | or a human life, it’s all the same. | 或人命都一样 |
[1:12:12] | We have to show we are willing to walk away. | 我们得表现出可有可无的态度 |
[1:12:15] | I can’t walk away. You can walk away, | 我不能可有可无 |
[1:12:17] | because you have nothing else in your life. | 你可以 因为你什么都没有 |
[1:12:18] | Because there’s no one in your life but yourself. | 你生命中只有你自己 |
[1:12:21] | Fair enough. $17 million and zero dollars, | 好吧 1千7百万和0元 |
[1:12:23] | that’s how far apart we are Those numbers have got to move. | 一定要协调到中间可接受的价格 |
[1:12:36] | Signora. | 太太 |
[1:12:39] | Signora! Signora! | 太太 太太 |
[1:13:01] | Seven million dollars. | 7百万美元 |
[1:13:27] | Otto. | 奥图 他来了 |
[1:13:34] | Mr. Getty, Mr. Lam. | 盖提先生 兰姆先生 |
[1:13:38] | Good morning, Mr. Getty. | 早安 盖提先生 |
[1:13:39] | Nothing good about it. | 哪里安了 |
[1:13:43] | Let’s get down to business, shall we? | 直接谈正事 好么 |
[1:13:45] | Are you serious about making payment? | 你当真要付款么 |
[1:13:48] | I wouldn’t be here if I weren’t. | 不当真就不会来 |
[1:13:50] | Because there can’t be any more games. | 因为不能再耍花样了 |
[1:13:53] | You know our price, | 你知道价格 |
[1:13:55] | and it’s not subject to negotiation any longer. | 而且已经不能再讨价还价 |
[1:13:58] | Payment must be made in cash today. | 必须今天就以现金付清 |
[1:14:01] | I want the proof first. | 我要先看证据 |
[1:14:04] | After you. | 你先 |
[1:14:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:14:38] | There you are. | 见到你了 |
[1:14:42] | Beautiful child. | 美丽的孩子 |
[1:14:45] | Because of the painting’s disputed provenance, | 因为画的来源有争议 |
[1:14:48] | it can never be publicly displayed. | 所以绝不能公开展示 |
[1:14:54] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:15:03] | I’m a bit disappointed. | 我有点失望 |
[1:15:05] | It’s not in the condition I expected. | 画的状态跟预期不同 |
[1:15:08] | I’m not sure it’s worth the 1.5 million you’re asking. | 我不确定值不值你开的150万 |
[1:15:13] | True masterpieces rarely go on sale, Mr. Getty. | 真正的杰作鲜少进入市场 |
[1:15:18] | If you’re not willing to pay, you will never own one. | 你不愿意付钱 就永远无法拥有 |
[1:15:26] | Pay the man. | 把钱给他 |
[1:16:21] | Hey, Paolo. | 喂 保罗 |
[1:16:24] | Paolo. Look. | 保罗 你看 |
[1:16:26] | I brought you something to warm you. | 我拿了吃的给你暖身子 |
[1:16:31] | Something special for being a good boy. | 是大餐 奖励你听话 |
[1:16:37] | Can I just have some crackers instead? | 我可以吃几片饼干就好么 |
[1:16:40] | E che crackers? | 什么饼干 |
[1:16:41] | What you want that for? | 吃什么饼干 |
[1:16:44] | I brought you this good bistecca. | 我拿了牛排来 |
[1:16:46] | Come on. | 吃啊 |
[1:16:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:16:49] | You bring me steak now. | 为什么现在给我吃牛排 |
[1:16:51] | – Why? – No questions. | – 不准问东问西 |
[1:16:53] | You need to be strong. | 你必须变强壮 好么 保罗 |
[1:16:54] | Hey, forte. Come on. | 嘿 变强点 加油 |
[1:16:56] | Paolo. | 保罗 |
[1:16:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:59] | – Smile. – Okay, okay. | – 笑一个 – 好啦好啦 |
[1:17:00] | I’ll eat it. Just leave me alone, and I’ll eat it, okay? | 我吃 不要烦我我就吃 好么 |
[1:21:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:54] | Follow me. Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[1:22:09] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:41] | Signora, telephone. | 太太 电话 |
[1:22:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:03] | – Mom. – Paul? | – 妈 – 保罗 |
[1:23:05] | Mom, is that you? | 妈 是你么 |
[1:23:10] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[1:23:12] | It’s okay. I’m safe now. | 没事 我安全了 |
[1:23:14] | I’m at the police station. | 我在警察局 |
[1:23:16] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:23:17] | But I need you to come and get me. | 但你要来接我 |
[1:23:19] | What police station are you at? | 你在哪一个警察局 |
[1:23:22] | They came so close. | 我差点被整死了 |
[1:23:24] | I just want to go home, Mom. | 妈我只想回家 |
[1:23:26] | Please come get me. | 拜托你来接我 |
[1:23:28] | – Please. – Okay. | – 拜托 – 好 |
[1:23:30] | I’m coming to get you. | 我马上去接你 |
[1:23:31] | What police station are you at? | 你在哪个警察局 |
[1:23:34] | Hold on. Let me ask. | 等等 我问一下 |
[1:23:37] | Excuse me… | 请问一下 这是哪里 |
[1:23:45] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[1:24:48] | Now, you go first. | 你先抽 |
[1:24:52] | No, you moved it. | 不行 动到了 |
[1:25:06] | All right, go ahead. Your move. | 你抽吧 |
[1:25:32] | Watch the kids. I’ll be back in a while. | 你顾小孩 我待会就回来 |
[1:25:34] | What? What am I supposed to feed them? | 什么 我要喂她们吃什么 |
[1:25:37] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想到的 |
[1:25:56] | Mrs. Getty. | 盖提夫人 |
[1:25:58] | My situation is urgent. | 我的情况…很紧急 |
[1:26:04] | Please, if you could give me any idea as to the… | 拜托 要是你能帮我了解… |
[1:26:07] | Let me help you. Follow me. | 我帮你拿 跟我来 |
[1:26:19] | This piece came from my | 这件艺品 |
[1:26:23] | former father-in-law’s personal collection. | 是我的前公公的私人收藏 |
[1:26:26] | By his own estimate, it would bring | 他自己估计拍卖价 |
[1:26:29] | 1.2 million at auction, and that was years ago. | 能卖到120万 而且是很多年前 |
[1:26:33] | Ms. Getty, this is un gingillo, | 盖提夫人 这是个装饰品 |
[1:26:36] | a trinket of the type sold to tourists. | 是卖给观光客的纪念品 |
[1:26:46] | J. Paul Getty is the foremost collector in the world. | 尚保罗·盖提是世界顶级收藏家 |
[1:26:48] | Do you really believe that you know better than he does? | 你真的认为你比他懂么 |
[1:26:50] | No, signora, I do not. | 不 我不认为 |
[1:26:52] | But I do know what my eyes see. | 但我懂我看见的东西 |
[1:26:57] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你抽空 |
[1:26:58] | Mrs. Getty, you might start at the Capitoline Museum. | 夫人 从卡比托利欧博物馆问起吧 |
[1:27:03] | Ask for this person. | 找这个人 |
[1:28:23] | Paul? Paul. | 保罗 保罗 |
[1:28:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:28:29] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:28:31] | Fast as you can swallow. | 赶快灌下去 喝吧 |
[1:28:33] | Come on, drink. | 快点 喝了 |
[1:28:34] | – Drink. – Why? | – 快喝 – 为什么 |
[1:28:36] | We take turns. Look. | 我们轮流喝 你看 |
[1:28:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:41] | It tastes like piss. | 像在喝尿 |
[1:28:42] | Okay, drink, drink, drink. | 好 快喝快喝 |
[1:28:44] | You drink enough, you can’t feel a thing, okay? | 喝得够多就不会有感觉 好么 |
[1:28:47] | Who the fuck is that? | 那个人是谁 |
[1:28:49] | He’s… He’s a good doctor. | 他是…他是个好医生 |
[1:28:52] | – He’s a good doctor. – What? | – 他是个好医生 – 什么 |
[1:28:53] | You don’t even feel it. This, I promise. | 你不会有感觉的 我保证 |
[1:28:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:28:57] | What do you mean, I’m not gonna feel it? | 什么叫没感觉 |
[1:29:00] | What’s he gonna do? | 他要干嘛 |
[1:29:02] | Paolo. | 保罗 |
[1:29:03] | These men are going to take a part of you. | 他们要取走你身体的一部分 |
[1:29:06] | The ear. | 耳朵 |
[1:29:08] | Let them have it, and live. | 给他们 好好活下去 |
[1:29:12] | No, they’re not gonna take my fucking ear. | 不要 他们别想割我的耳朵 |
[1:29:15] | No, no, tell them don’t do it. | 不要 叫他们不要乱来 |
[1:29:17] | Paolo, he’s a good doctor. | 保罗 他是个好医生 |
[1:29:18] | No. No. | 不要 |
[1:29:20] | – Don’t do it. No. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | – 不要这样 不要 – 没事的 没事 |
[1:29:22] | No, get the fuck off me. No. | 不要 放开我 不要 |
[1:29:24] | – Come on. – Hey! Hey! Get the fuck off me! | – 别这样 – 喂 放开我 |
[1:29:27] | Get off of me! | 放手 放手 |
[1:29:29] | – Get off of me! – Hey, look at me! | – 放开我 – 看着我 保罗看着我 |
[1:29:31] | – Get off! Off me! – Paolo, look at me! | – 放开我 放开 – 看着我 保罗 |
[1:29:33] | – No matter what happens, look at me! – Get off! | – 不管发生什么事都看着我 – 放开 |
[1:29:35] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:29:38] | Okay. New breath. | 好 吸气 |
[1:29:40] | Look at me! Paolo, okay, okay. | 看我 保罗 没事 |
[1:29:43] | Good boy. Strong boy. Bravo. | 好乖 好勇敢 很好 |
[1:30:52] | It’s okay. Paolo. | 没事的 保罗 |
[1:30:54] | My eyes. Look at my eyes. | 看我 看我的眼睛 |
[1:30:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Soon, it’s over. | 没事 没事的 很快就好了 |
[1:30:58] | My eyes. My eyes. | 看我 看我的眼睛 |
[1:31:09] | Look at me. It’s okay. | 看着我 没事 |
[1:32:35] | Almost over. | 快好了 |
[1:32:55] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:32:59] | No, no. The evidence. | 不行碰 那是证据 |
[1:33:03] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:33:06] | We would like to publish it, | 我们想刊登出来 |
[1:33:08] | Ms. Getty. | 盖提夫人 |
[1:33:10] | The photograph of the ear. | 耳朵的照片 |
[1:33:15] | It’s news, | 这是新闻 |
[1:33:17] | and we are a newspaper. | 我们是报社 |
[1:33:20] | It’s my son’s ear. | 那是我儿子的耳朵 |
[1:33:24] | It’s his. | 那是他的 |
[1:33:26] | It’s ours. | 也是我们的 |
[1:33:28] | And that’s why we want to offer some compensation. | 所以我们想提出补偿 |
[1:33:32] | I don’t want to sell you pictures of my son’s ear. | 我不想把我儿子耳朵的照片卖给你 |
[1:33:36] | Ms. Getty, your son is being held for ransom. | 盖提夫人 你儿子被绑架勒赎 |
[1:33:38] | You claim not to have any money. | 你宣称你没有钱 |
[1:33:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:43] | Yes, I remember it was your paper | 我记得就是贵报报道 |
[1:33:45] | that reported I was two months behind in my rent. | 我拖欠两个月房租 |
[1:33:47] | – It was news. – How much money are you offering? | – 那是新闻 – 你们要给多少钱 |
[1:33:50] | Fifty thousand American dollars. | 5万美元 |
[1:33:59] | We’ll leave you alone now. | 我们先出去了 |
[1:34:01] | Enjoy your coffee. | 咖啡慢用 |
[1:34:06] | Pay me in newspapers. | 用报纸付给我 |
[1:34:09] | I don’t want any money. | 我不要钱 |
[1:34:10] | I want a thousand copies of your paper. | 我要一千份报纸 |
[1:34:14] | And where would you like these thousand copies sent, Ms. Getty? | 你要把这一千份送去哪 |
[1:34:27] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:34:29] | Open it up. Let me see. | 拆开我看看 |
[1:34:55] | Paul is weak. | 保罗很虚弱 |
[1:34:57] | He’s lost so much blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[1:35:00] | They wanted to take the foot, | 他们想剁脚 |
[1:35:02] | and I convinced them to take the ear. | 我说服他们割耳朵 |
[1:35:04] | But the foot is coming next. | 但接下来就是剁脚 |
[1:35:07] | I hear them talking. | 我听见他们在说 |
[1:35:09] | I beg you, get the money. | 我求求你 去要钱 |
[1:35:12] | Tell us where you are. | 说出你在哪里 |
[1:35:16] | We’ll make a deal with you in exchange for your cooperation. | 我们跟你谈条件换取你的合作 |
[1:35:24] | We’ll get you out of Italy. | 我们会把你弄出意大利 |
[1:35:26] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不不不 你不懂 |
[1:35:29] | I can never talk to the police. | 我绝不能跟警察打交道 |
[1:35:32] | It’s onore. | 这是荣誉问题 |
[1:35:35] | It is forbidden. | 是被禁止的 |
[1:35:37] | Even if this was my own child. | 就算是我的小孩也一样 |
[1:35:42] | There must be something that you can do. | 一定有你能做的事 |
[1:35:44] | And what about you, signora? | 那你呢 太太 |
[1:35:47] | I’ve risked my throat for your son. | 我为你儿子把命都赌上 |
[1:35:49] | And you, what have you given for him? | 而你 你为他牺牲了什么 |
[1:35:52] | And don’t tell me you don’t have the money. | 可别说你没有这笔钱 |
[1:35:53] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:36:00] | You… | 你… |
[1:36:14] | Yes. | 喂 |
[1:36:15] | Ms. Getty, this is Oswald Hinge in London. | 盖提夫人 我是伦敦的奥斯华亨吉 |
[1:36:17] | I’m sure you don’t remember me. | 你一定不记得我了 |
[1:36:19] | Mr. Hinge. | 亨吉先生 |
[1:36:24] | I haven’t forgotten a thing. | 我什么都没忘记 |
[1:36:26] | I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Getty. | 我代表盖提先生联络你 |
[1:36:28] | Not your former husband. | 不是你的前夫 |
[1:36:31] | The old one with the money. | 是有钱的老爸 |
[1:36:33] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[1:36:34] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事么 |
[1:36:36] | Mr. Getty has decided to pay Paul’s ransom. | 盖提先生决定付赎金 |
[1:36:47] | Thank you, Mr. Hinge. | 谢谢你 亨吉先生 |
[1:36:50] | You thank him. I am but a messenger. | 去谢他 我只是个传话的 |
[1:36:53] | Well, I would if he’d let me. | 要是他肯让我谢 |
[1:36:55] | Well, you’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[1:36:57] | We’ll need you to come to London for some discussions. | 我们要请你来伦敦讨论 |
[1:37:01] | What is there to discuss? | 还要讨论什么 |
[1:37:02] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[1:37:10] | He’s going to pay. | 他要付钱了 |
[1:37:24] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位午安 |
[1:37:25] | Are you finished with that, madam? | 烟抽好了吗 夫人 |
[1:37:26] | This is the captain. | 我是机长 |
[1:37:27] | We’re on our final approach into London Heathrow. | 即将抵达希斯洛机场 |
[1:37:30] | Scheduled to land in around 10 to 15 minutes. | 预定10到15分钟后降落 |
[1:37:32] | May I take that, sir? | 我可以拿一个吗 |
[1:37:33] | Slightly cooler today, 16 degrees Celsius. | 今天比较凉爽 气温摄氏16度 |
[1:37:35] | – Are you finished with that? – On behalf of all the crew, | – 谨代表所有人员 |
[1:37:37] | we wish you a very pleasant onward journey. | 祝大家此行愉快 |
[1:37:47] | Gentlemen, Ms. Abigail Getty. | 各位 艾碧盖儿·盖提夫人 |
[1:37:52] | Mr. Chace. | 契斯先生 |
[1:38:08] | Well, you’ll be happy to learn | 你会很高兴 |
[1:38:10] | that there are some new developments, | 有一些新发展 |
[1:38:12] | which will enable us to finally help our little Paul. | 我们终于能够帮助小保罗 |
[1:38:17] | So glad to hear it. | 真是太好了 |
[1:38:19] | My tax attorneys have discovered that | 我的税务律师发现 |
[1:38:22] | while ransom payments are not deductible under the tax code. | 虽然依税法赎金不能列举扣除 |
[1:38:26] | I could write off the interest | 但要是把赎金借我儿子再付出去 |
[1:38:28] | if I loan the ransom money to my son. | 跟他收取的利息就可以扣除 |
[1:38:38] | You’ve discovered you can | 你发现 |
[1:38:39] | take my son’s kidnapping as a tax deduction. | 我儿子被绑架可以让你免税 |
[1:38:45] | I’m happy it works out financially for you. | 很高兴对你的财务有帮助 |
[1:38:47] | I think we can all agree the most important thing | 我想大家都会同意最重要的 |
[1:38:50] | is getting Paul home safely. | 是让保罗平安回家 |
[1:38:52] | – And soon. – Yes, soon. | – 而且要快 – 对 要快 |
[1:38:55] | Soon as possible, please. | 越快越好 拜托 |
[1:38:56] | Well, the loan documents are ready, | 借贷文件准备好了 |
[1:38:58] | and the funds are ready to be transferred. | 钱也随时可以汇了 |
[1:39:03] | Paul will be so grateful to his grandpa when he gets home. | 保罗回家后会很感谢爷爷 |
[1:39:06] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[1:39:08] | More than you know. | 比你知道的还要爱 |
[1:39:10] | And I love him. | 我也爱他 |
[1:39:12] | There’s just the matter of the side letter. | 只是有一个附件 |
[1:39:17] | If I may, the, uh… | 让我来 |
[1:39:19] | In exchange for Mr. Getty making the loan, | 为交换这笔借款 |
[1:39:21] | you agree to sign over full custody of all your children, | 你同意签字转让所有孩子 |
[1:39:25] | including Paul, to your ex-husband. | 包括保罗的监护权给前夫 |
[1:39:32] | “Sign over”? | 签字转让 |
[1:39:33] | Yes, all parental rights reside with Mr. Getty. | 对 所有亲权都归盖提先生 |
[1:39:38] | Just here. | 签这里 |
[1:39:44] | Are you part of this? | 这事你有份么 |
[1:39:51] | They can’t do this, can they? | 他们不能这么做吧 |
[1:39:52] | My legal team is the best there is. | 我有最顶尖的律师团队 |
[1:39:55] | If it wouldn’t stand up in court, they wouldn’t have written it. | 若法庭上无法成立 他们就不会做 |
[1:39:59] | Now, you just take it easy. | 总之你放轻松 |
[1:40:00] | Sleep on it and have your attorney read it over. | 考虑一下 让律师全部看一遍 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t have time to sleep on it. | 我没时间考虑 |
[1:40:08] | My child is being held prisoner. | 我儿子被绑架了 |
[1:40:11] | Well, there is that. | 确实没错 |
[1:40:14] | I let you have the money back then. | 之前我让你留着钱 |
[1:40:15] | I didn’t ask for anything but my kids. | 我只要了小孩 |
[1:40:17] | You just can’t bear to leave anything on the table, can you? | 你就是受不了有任何损失对吧 |
[1:40:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:39] | We have a problem. | 有个问题 |
[1:40:42] | Getty has agreed to loan his son the ransom, | 盖提同意以最高可扣除额 |
[1:40:44] | up to the amount that is tax-deductible. | 同额赎金借给儿子 |
[1:40:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:40:47] | So, I investigate. | 我调查了一下 |
[1:40:49] | Under US tax code, only the first million is deductible. | 美国税法规定最多能扣除1百万 |
[1:40:53] | That’s all they wired to us. | 他们只汇这么多来 |
[1:40:55] | What is the ransom down to? | 赎金降到多少 |
[1:40:57] | Four. Down from 17. | 从1千7百万降到4百万 |
[1:40:59] | We don’t have four. We have one. | 我们没有4百万 只有1百万 |
[1:41:14] | Meno male, it’s almost over. | 快要结束了 |
[1:41:17] | What is Paul’s condition? | 保罗的情况怎么样 |
[1:41:19] | He’s not so good, | 他不太好 |
[1:41:21] | but we can keep him alive a few days. | 但我们可以让他再活几天 |
[1:41:24] | Long enough to make the exchange. | 好让你交付赎金 |
[1:41:26] | We may not have all of it. | 我们可能没有全部 |
[1:41:28] | All of what? | 什么全部 |
[1:41:30] | We only have one million. | 我们只有1百万 |
[1:41:32] | The number is four. | 数目是4百万 |
[1:41:34] | One is the new number. | 1百万是最新数目 |
[1:41:36] | One | 1百万 |
[1:41:38] | is one quarter of the ransom. | 是四分之一 |
[1:41:40] | For this, they’ll send one quarter of your son. | 他们会送回四分之一的人 |
[1:41:43] | Tell me, which quarter do you want? | 说吧 你要哪一部分 |
[1:41:46] | Did you hold the kid down so they could cut off his ear? | 你有按住那孩子让他们割耳朵么 |
[1:41:48] | You greedy animals. | 贪婪的畜生 |
[1:41:50] | You’re the worst criminals of all. | 你们是最恶劣的罪犯 |
[1:41:52] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:41:53] | I don’t have any money to make from this anymore. | 我已经拿不到好处了 |
[1:41:57] | But I don’t want Paul to die. | 但我不希望保罗死 |
[1:42:00] | You have to go back and get Getty to pay. | 你必须回去叫盖提付钱 |
[1:42:05] | You have to get me some time here. | 你得给我时间 |
[1:42:06] | I’m fighting an empire. | 我在对抗一个帝国 |
[1:42:10] | You think you’re the only one? | 你以为只有你是么 |
[1:42:21] | I need to speak to him. | 我有事跟他谈 |
[1:42:23] | Mr. Getty is unable to receive guests at this hour, ma’am. | 盖提先生目前无法见客 |
[1:42:30] | We can’t stay here. They’ll call the police. | 我们不能赖在这里 他们会报警 |
[1:42:33] | Let them. | 报就报 |
[1:42:37] | Look, we have the million. | 听着 我们有那1百万 |
[1:42:38] | For a million, they’ll kill him. | 付1百万他们会杀了他 |
[1:42:41] | They won’t believe me when I say I don’t have the rest of the money. | 我说不够钱 他们不会信 |
[1:42:43] | Nobody believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[1:42:45] | There was never any guarantees, Gail. | 这种事向来毫无保证 |
[1:42:48] | The money would give us a chance, | 这笔钱会给我们一个机会 |
[1:42:50] | maybe a window of opportunity to grab him. | 也许能制造空档救他回来 |
[1:42:53] | – Maybe not even that. – The money, the money, | – 也许不行 – 钱 钱… |
[1:42:55] | the money, the money, the money. | 钱钱钱… |
[1:42:56] | I can’t bear to hear about the money. | 我真不想再听到这个字 |
[1:42:59] | Everybody thinks I have the money. | 大家都觉得我有这笔钱 |
[1:43:01] | The newspapers, kidnappers, they all think I’m rich. | 报纸 绑匪 全都觉得我很有钱 |
[1:43:04] | You know what they call that? | 知道那个叫什么么 |
[1:43:06] | Credit. | 身价 |
[1:43:13] | We announce I have the ransom money, all four million. | 我们宣布我有整笔4百万赎金 |
[1:43:18] | We make the exchange. You get your window. | 我们去交钱 你就能找空档 |
[1:43:22] | And what happens when they find out the money’s not all there? | 他们发现钱不够时会怎样 |
[1:43:25] | By that time, we either have Paul or… | 到时要不已经救出保罗 要不就… |
[1:43:33] | Now you’re thinking like Getty. | 你的思维变得像盖提了 |
[1:43:37] | Excuse me, please. | 借过 谢谢… |
[1:43:38] | Excuse us, please. Excuse me. | 借过 谢谢… |
[1:43:39] | – All right, stand by. – Thank you. Excuse me. | – 借过 谢谢…** |
[1:43:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢… |
[1:43:44] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早安 |
[1:43:46] | Mrs. Abigail Getty. | 艾碧盖儿·盖提夫人 |
[1:43:55] | Following a long | 在与绑匪… |
[1:44:00] | and difficult negotiation with my son’s kidnappers, | 进行完漫长又艰辛的谈判以后 |
[1:44:03] | I have decided to meet their demands and pay the ransom in full. | 我决定 要满足他们的要求付全部赎金 |
[1:44:07] | I cannot begin to describe the impact | 我无法形容此事 |
[1:44:11] | this event has had on our family. | 对我家造成的冲击 |
[1:44:14] | For anyone to be abducted is bad enough… | 有人被绑架就够糟糕了 |
[1:44:16] | – Bullimore. – …let alone a child who should be safe | – 布勒摩 – 何况是该与家人平安… |
[1:44:18] | with his family is another matter entirely. | 在一起的孩子 |
[1:44:20] | – Sir. – Get me Chace. | – 老爷 – 给我找契斯来 |
[1:44:22] | Abigail Getty, mother of the kidnapped John Paul Getty III. | 艾碧盖儿·盖提 受害者约翰保罗·盖提三世的母亲 |
[1:44:25] | It was at 3:00 a.m. on the morning… | 在清晨3点钟… |
[1:44:30] | Morning, Chace. | 早啊契斯 |
[1:44:34] | Will you help me with this? | 帮我掀开好么 |
[1:44:45] | I’m building a house in California. | 我要在加州盖一栋房子 |
[1:44:51] | An exact replica of my imperial villa in Rome, | 完全复制我在罗马的帝国别墅 |
[1:44:55] | down to the very last detail. | 一丝一毫都不差 |
[1:44:57] | But with flush toilets. | 不过有抽水马桶 |
[1:45:00] | Yes. The mountain may not have come to Muhammad, | 是的 山或许没向穆罕默德移动 |
[1:45:03] | but it sure as hell came to me. | 但它绝对来到我面前了 |
[1:45:05] | Mr. Getty. | 盖提先生 |
[1:45:07] | The West Texas Intermediate, Sir. | 西德州中级原油 |
[1:45:12] | What’s it feel like, reading that slip of paper? | 看那张纸条是什么感觉 |
[1:45:16] | Well, for a moment, | 钱会暂时 |
[1:45:18] | money loses all meaning and becomes as plentiful as air. | 失去所有意义 变得像空气取之不尽 |
[1:45:24] | Like flight. | 令人飘飘然 |
[1:45:27] | And then it passes. | 然后这感觉就过去了 |
[1:45:31] | What’s all this I see on TV | 我怎么在电视上看到盖儿 |
[1:45:34] | with Gail paying the ransom in full? | 说要付全部赎金 |
[1:45:38] | We both know she doesn’t have it. | 我们都知道她没那笔钱 |
[1:45:40] | The lady’s made other arrangements. | 她做了其他安排 |
[1:45:43] | But she doesn’t have the money. | 但她没有那笔钱 |
[1:45:45] | So, what’s going on? | 所以是怎么回事 |
[1:45:49] | Come on. Where did she get it? | 快说 她哪来的钱 |
[1:45:52] | Is she fucking somebody? | 她跟谁搞上了么 |
[1:45:56] | You know, I think I’m finally beginning to understand what makes you tick. | 我总算开始了解你为何会这样了 |
[1:45:59] | No, no, you couldn’t begin to. | 不 你根本无从了解 |
[1:46:02] | So, spill it. | 快说 |
[1:46:04] | What’s going on? What’s her game? | 怎么回事 她在玩哪一招 |
[1:46:07] | Don’t forget, Chace, I have a contract. | 别忘了我手上有合约 |
[1:46:10] | And I’ll enforce it. | 我会加以执行 |
[1:46:12] | – No, I don’t think so. – Oh? Why not? | – 你少来这套 – 为什么不行 |
[1:46:15] | Can you hear me? | 你听得见么 |
[1:46:17] | I want to make sure that I am very clear. | 我想确定我有说清楚 |
[1:46:19] | Because whatever personal security you presently enjoy | 你目前享有的私人保全 |
[1:46:22] | comes from me. | 都来自于我 |
[1:46:23] | All right? Those Alsatians limping around the pool? | 泳池周围那些德国狼犬 |
[1:46:26] | My people trained them. | 是我的人训练的 |
[1:46:27] | Your security system? My people installed it. | 保全系统 是我的人安装的 |
[1:46:29] | The bodyguards? That’s right, you rapacious old fuck, | 保镖 没错 贪婪的死老头 |
[1:46:32] | you are protected from every threat imaginable, | 你不受任何可能的威胁影响 |
[1:46:34] | unless that threat happens to be me. | 除非那个威胁就是我 |
[1:46:36] | I suppose this is your way of submitting your resignation. | 这应该是你递辞呈的方式吧 |
[1:46:39] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:46:42] | “Men of risk”? | “赌徒” |
[1:46:43] | Isn’t that what you called us? | 你不是这么说我们 |
[1:46:45] | “I risk my money. You risk your life.” | “我赌上我的钱 你赌上你的命” |
[1:46:47] | You’re so full of shit. | 听你在放屁 |
[1:46:48] | You and me? We never risked a thing in our lives. | 你和我 我们从来没赌过什么 |
[1:46:51] | We never took the chances ordinary people take. | 我们没冒过普通人冒的险 |
[1:46:54] | That’s why we are where we are now. | 所以才成为现在的样子 |
[1:46:55] | You’re just cheap, Paul. | 你就只是小气 保罗 |
[1:46:56] | You could have all the money in the world, | 你就算拥有全世界的钱 |
[1:46:58] | and you are still a no-good miserable son of a bitch, | 也只是个可悲的王八蛋 |
[1:47:00] | and don’t you forget it. | 这点你可别忘了 |
[1:47:04] | Goodbye, Mr. Getty. | 再见 盖提先生 |
[1:47:07] | Those children are my blood, Chace! | 那些孩子是我的血亲 |
[1:47:16] | They’re mine. | 他们是我的 |
[1:47:23] | She took them. | 被她抢走了 |
[1:47:47] | The money came through. | 钱汇过来了 |
[1:47:48] | It was the full ransom. | 是全部赎金 |
[1:47:50] | $3.3 million. | 330万美元 |
[1:47:52] | At today’s exchange rate, 1.6 billion lira. | 以今日汇率换算是16亿里拉 |
[1:47:57] | They wired this along with the money. | 这是跟着钱一起传过来的 |
[1:48:03] | Getty caved. | 盖提屈服了 |
[1:48:05] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[1:48:07] | I couldn’t even tell you. | 我也说不上来 |
[1:48:11] | I’ll make the exchange on my own. | 我自己去交付赎金 |
[1:48:14] | La Signora Getty only. | 盖提太太一个人来 |
[1:48:16] | She’d be in a car with millions of dollars, okay? | 她开车载着几百万美元 |
[1:48:17] | The whole world knows what she looks like. | 全世界都知道她的长相 |
[1:48:19] | She could be robbed on the highway. | 她可能会在公路上被抢 |
[1:48:21] | That’s your problem. | 那是你们的问题 |
[1:48:24] | Then we both go. | 那我们两个都去 |
[1:48:25] | Non-negotiable. | 没得商量 |
[1:49:04] | Because of the fuel crisis and rationing measures, | 因为石油危机和汽油配给 |
[1:49:07] | no cars will be allowed on the roads on Sunday. | 周日车子全都不准上路 |
[1:49:10] | This way, all the roads will be empty, | 这样一来 道路会全部净空 |
[1:49:13] | and so, they can see if Gail is followed. | 他们就能看出有没有人跟踪 |
[1:49:37] | Drive a Fiat 125 | 开飞雅特125 |
[1:49:40] | with two suitcases tied to the roof. | 车顶绑两个手提箱 |
[1:49:43] | Exit the autostrada tollgate at 9:00 a.m. | 9点出汽车公路收费站 |
[1:49:47] | and drive south at exactly 80 kilometers an hour. | 往南开 时速保持80公里 |
[1:50:11] | Do not stop for food, toilet, nothing. | 不要停车吃东西 上厕所 都不行 |
[1:50:15] | Remember, they’re watching. | 记住 他们在监视 |
[1:50:28] | A small stone will strike your windshield. | 你们的挡风玻璃会被石头砸到 |
[1:50:32] | This will be their sign to stop. | 那是停车的讯号 |
[1:50:38] | Obey these rules, or they will take his other ear. | 乖乖照做 不然他们会割另一只耳朵 |
[1:50:42] | His eye. | 挖他的眼 |
[1:50:45] | A hand. | 断他的手 |
[1:50:54] | That’s it. | 来了 |
[1:51:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:54:03] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:54:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:54:07] | You look good. | 你看起来蛮好的 |
[1:54:08] | You can’t go home to your mother looking like a sciattone. | 可不能邋遢地回妈妈身边 |
[1:54:16] | Stay there and don’t move, or we kill you. | 留在那里不准乱跑 不然宰了你 |
[1:54:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:54:31] | Hey, Paolo. | 保罗 |
[1:54:32] | Don’t wait. Run. | 不要等 快逃 |
[1:54:34] | And then leave Italy | 然后离开意大利 |
[1:54:44] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[1:54:54] | Three kilometers down the road is a work site. | 3公里前有个工地 |
[1:54:57] | Paul waits there for you. | 保罗在那里等你 |
[1:56:13] | Footprints. | 有脚印 |
[1:56:16] | They made the drop. | 他们把人带来了 |
[1:56:24] | He ran. | 他逃跑了 |
[1:56:30] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:56:46] | Bullimore! | 布勒摩 |
[1:57:55] | – I can’t get involved. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 我不能被卷进去 – 不不不 |
[1:57:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:58:35] | Bullimore? | 布勒摩 |
[1:58:37] | Bul… | 布勒… |
[1:59:35] | No, no, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[2:00:40] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[2:00:42] | Hey, Paul! | 喂 保罗 |
[2:00:48] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[2:00:56] | Stop. Enough. | 住手 够了 |
[2:01:00] | What are you looking at? | 你还看什么看 |
[2:01:02] | Cinquanta. | 五十 |
[2:01:04] | Get him out of Italy. Now! | 马上带他离开意大利 |
[2:01:08] | – What are you waiting for? Go! – Come on. | – 还等什么 快走啊 – 快点 |
[2:01:17] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[2:01:28] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[2:01:57] | Beautiful | 美丽的… |
[2:02:00] | child. | 孩子 |
[2:02:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[2:02:23] | You’re all right. | 你没事…. |
[2:02:25] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[2:03:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[2:03:07] | There. | 没事了 |
[2:03:09] | Mr. Hinge, Ms. Getty is here. | 亨吉先生 盖提太太来了 |
[2:03:16] | Ms. Getty. | 盖提太太 |
[2:03:17] | Tea? | 喝茶么 |
[2:03:19] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[2:03:23] | Ms. Getty, we offer you our sincerest condolences. | 盖提太太 还请你节哀顺便 |
[2:03:29] | Well, you’re very thoughtful. | 你们可真体贴 |
[2:03:31] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[2:03:33] | Mr. Getty’s death has created a bit of a crisis here. | 盖提先生的死带来了一些危机 |
[2:03:37] | You see, the estate was structured | 那个庄园是盖来当 |
[2:03:39] | as a charitable family trust. | 家族慈善信托的 |
[2:03:42] | Did he ever give any money to charity? | 他真的有捐过钱么 |
[2:03:44] | No. No. | 没有 |
[2:03:46] | The trust enabled Mr. Getty | 这个信托让他 |
[2:03:47] | to build his fortune without paying taxes. | 能扩大财富又不必纳税 |
[2:03:54] | There was just one catch. | 只是有个问题 |
[2:03:57] | Under the rules of the trust, | 信托管理办法规定 |
[2:03:59] | he couldn’t actually spend the money. | 他不能花钱 |
[2:04:01] | What’s the point of making all that money if you can’t spend it? | 不能花 赚那么多干嘛 |
[2:04:05] | Well, he couldn’t spend it, but he could invest it. | 他不能花 但他可以投资 |
[2:04:07] | So, he invested it in things. | 于是他投资在东西上 |
[2:04:09] | Art. Antiques. | 艺术品 古董 |
[2:04:11] | Soon, he had a… A staggering amount of things. | 他很快就有了一大堆的东西 |
[2:04:14] | And a staggering amount of money. | 和一大堆的钱 |
[2:04:16] | Now someone has to decide what to do with it all. | 现在得有人决定要怎么处理 |
[2:04:20] | What do you want with me? | 你们找我干嘛 |
[2:04:23] | How do I put this… | 该怎么说呢… |
[2:04:25] | The king is dead. | 国王驾崩了 |
[2:04:28] | The throne is vacant. | 王位空出来了 |
[2:04:31] | Your children are his heirs. | 你的孩子们是继承人 |
[2:04:35] | Until they come of age, | 在他们成年以前 |
[2:04:37] | someone has to make the decisions. | 得有人帮忙做决定 |
[2:04:39] | Which means, of course, | 也就是说 |
[2:04:41] | someone has to take his place. | 需有人取代他 |
[2:04:57] | They’re still finding masterpieces stashed under staircases. | 楼梯下还藏着很多名作 |
[2:05:02] | Most of it’s going to his villa in Malibu. | 大多数都要送去他在马里布的别墅 |
[2:05:05] | Nowhere else could fit it all. | 别的地方都放不下 |
[2:05:08] | – Careful. – Yes, ma’am. | – 小心 – 是 |
[2:05:16] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[2:05:19] | Come say hello to Mr. Chace. | 来跟契斯先生打招呼 |
[2:05:21] | Or goodbye. I’m not sure which. | 或是说再见 都行 |
[2:05:29] | He’s gonna be trouble with the ladies. | 他以后会跟女人纠缠不清 |
[2:05:33] | I already am. | 我已经是了 |
[2:05:36] | I do hope you’ll stay on with us. | 真希望你能留下 |
[2:05:38] | I know you had other ambitions, but… | 我知道你另有抱负 但… |
[2:05:41] | Guys like me don’t get rich. | 我这种人不会发财的 |
[2:05:43] | We get sidetracked too easily. | 我们太容易分心了 |
[2:05:46] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[2:05:48] | Not really. | 其实不会 |
[2:05:51] | I think of you as family. | 我当你是家人 |
[2:05:54] | Kind of you to say so, ma’am. | 你真客气 |
[2:06:00] | Was a couple things around the grounds that I’ve been meaning to see to. | 园里有一些事我想处理一下 |
[2:06:03] | Yes, of course. Don’t let me keep you. | 没问题 那我不耽搁你了 |
[2:06:06] | Coming? | 你要来么 |
[2:06:11] | – Let’s go see the dogs. – Okay. | – 我们去看狗 – 好 |
[2:06:32] | Ms. Getty? | 盖提夫人 |
[2:06:33] | Is there anything we can help you with? | 需要什么协助么 |
[2:06:36] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我很好 |
[2:06:38] | I have everything I need. | 我什么都有了 |