英文名称:All s Well Ends Well
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Hurry up… | 快点 快点 |
[00:33] | Hurry up… The Empress Dowager is critical… Hurry up… | 快点 快点 太后病得很严重 |
[00:35] | Hurry up… | 快点 快点 |
[00:40] | Hurry up… | 快点 快点 |
[00:44] | You’re too slow | 实在太慢了 |
[00:49] | It’s worth to practice over 20 years! | 不枉我苦练了二十个寒暑 |
[00:51] | Now, I can make good use of it. | 今天终于大派用场了 |
[00:53] | Your Majesty, what’re you doing? | 皇上你搞什么了 |
[00:54] | Let’s not waste time! | 不要浪费时间 |
[00:56] | The stance of “Quick Steps”! | 凌 波 微 步 |
[01:14] | Finished! | 散功 |
[01:17] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[01:19] | Luckily I am still faster than you guys. | 幸好还快你们一步 |
[01:22] | Did you call a taxi? How could you come so fast? | 你打车来的 这么快 |
[01:24] | What stance did you use? | 你用的什么步法 |
[01:25] | Your Majesty, I always walk after meals. | 我这是饭后散步 皇上 |
[01:28] | Okay, from now on, I won’t let you eat, so you can’t practice anymore. | 以后不给你饭吃 看你还散步 |
[01:32] | Queen Mother! Please don’t die! Queen Mother… | 母后 母后 你不要死 母后 |
[01:35] | Queen Mother! | 母后 |
[01:41] | Didn’t you say my Queen Mother was critical? | 你不是说我母后病危的吗 |
[01:43] | She is just asleep. | 她现在只是睡着了 |
[01:45] | She cried for a terribly headache, | 不是 刚才她头痛万分 |
[01:47] | she said she’d like to die. | 真是要死要活 |
[01:49] | I helped to massage her acupuncture points of | 还是我给她按了 |
[01:50] | Bai Hui Xue, Tai Yang Xue and Shang Xing Xue. | 百会穴呀 太阳穴呀 上星穴呀 |
[01:52] | She felt so comfortable and then fell asleep. | 现在她才舒舒服服地睡着了 |
[01:55] | 哦 | |
[01:56] | Who is here shouting? | 是谁在这里吵吵闹闹 |
[01:59] | Empress Dowager. | 太后 太后 |
[02:00] | Queen Mother, your son Ocean is here to meet you. | 儿臣苍海 拜见母后 |
[02:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁呀 |
[02:06] | His Majesty is the emperor. | 他是皇上 |
[02:07] | Queen Mother, I am your son, Ocean. | 母后 我是你儿子苍海 母后 |
[02:10] | Ocean… | 苍海 苍海 苍海 苍海 |
[02:16] | I want Pearl! I want Pearl! | 遗珠呢 我要遗珠 |
[02:19] | Where is Pearl? | 遗珠在哪里呀 遗珠 |
[02:21] | Come here | 过来 |
[02:22] | Your Majesty, what’s the matter? | 什么事啊 皇上 |
[02:24] | How many times has my Queen Mother asked this question to me in this month? | 我母后这个月问我这个问题多少次了 |
[02:26] | According to my calculation, the total sum is 365. | 我算过 三百六十五次 |
[02:29] | Not many? Not many at all… | 那也不算多 不是很多 |
[02:32] | Queen Mother, | 母后 |
[02:33] | Pearl has been sent to Central China for studies since she was young. | 遗珠她小时候已送到中原去读书了 |
[02:36] | Pearl… | 遗珠呀 遗珠你在哪里啊 |
[02:43] | Doctor, what’s up with her? | 太医 这到底是怎么搞的 |
[02:45] | My Queen Mother seems to have Narcolepsy. | 我母后好像患了嗜睡症似的 |
[02:48] | And her sickness is getting more and more serious, is that curable? | 病得越来越严重 到底能不能医 |
[02:52] | Your Majesty, since your King Father died, | 皇上 自从先帝驾崩之后 |
[02:55] | she got different kinds of sickness because of depression. | 她就忧郁成病 百病缠身 |
[02:58] | Sometimes, she has mental disorder. | 有时头筋缠了脚筋 有时舌筋缠了颈筋 |
[03:01] | It’s really hard to cure all the diseases at one time. | 医得了头医不了肺 医得了肺医不了胃 |
[03:05] | What are you talking about? I asked again, is that curable? | 你在讲什么 到底能不能医 |
[03:07] | Sure, sure, I felt her pulse this morning, | 能 能 我今天替太后把脉 |
[03:11] | I found that her pulse went smooth. | 发现她的脉理 滑如走珠 |
[03:17] | From my experience, I am sure that it is… | 以我几十年经验 肯定是 |
[03:20] | It senses pregnancy. | 喜脉 |
[03:21] | What? She is a granny! | 什么 我母后都几十岁了 |
[03:23] | Did you, did you… | 你说什么 |
[03:25] | Your Majesty, it’s none of my business. | 皇上 这不关我的事 |
[03:27] | Your mother wishes baby coming, | 太后她心中想有喜 |
[03:29] | it reveals in her pulse movement. | 所以脉理就显示出来了 |
[03:33] | See! Queen Mother is great! | 我母后真是劳苦功高 |
[03:35] | She still wants to have a baby! | 都一大把年纪了还想生孩子 |
[03:38] | Not exactly, she may want to have grandson or grand-daughter. | 不一定是要生孩子才会有喜脉 |
[03:41] | Actually, it’s easy to cure her sickness. | 要想治好你母后的病 |
[03:43] | Let’s have something to celebrate | 就得为她冲喜 |
[03:47] | Sure! My sister Pearl will come home some days later. | 那行了 过几天我皇妹回来 |
[03:49] | When she sees Pearl, she will be so happy. | 她一见皇妹回来 肯定开心得飞起来了 |
[03:52] | Yes, she will be very happy to see the princess. | 是呀 肯定会高兴得飞起来 |
[03:54] | Happy | 会飞 |
[04:29] | The lovers are going to be apart. | 异国情鸳惊梦散 |
[04:34] | The heartless wave… | 空余一个大浪 |
[04:41] | Wet the lovers! | 唉 湿衣衫 |
[04:55] | The boat is leaving. | 一叶轻舟去 |
[05:05] | The lovers will be apart. | 人隔万重山 |
[05:18] | The bird flies to the South. | 鸟南飞 |
[05:25] | The bird flies back home. | 鸟南返 |
[05:31] | When will the birds fly together again? | 鸟儿比翼何日再归还 |
[05:43] | I am lonely, I am so sad. | 哀我何孤单 |
[05:52] | I am so lonely! | 何孤单 |
[06:07] | General Bing… | 麦炳荣将军 |
[06:09] | You sing really great! | 你的歌声真是百听不厌 绕梁三日 |
[06:14] | Princess Pearl, I promise, | 遗珠公主 我答应你 |
[06:17] | I will never sing to other girls. | 我不会唱歌给其他女生听 |
[06:19] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:21] | People who drunk will never tell lies. | 喝了酒的人是会说真话的 |
[06:25] | I just love you because of your honesty. | 我就是喜欢你 这么老实 |
[06:29] | General, | 报告将军 |
[06:32] | We have reached the Kingdom of | 由于顺风顺水 |
[06:33] | Hua-tien earlier than expected. | 我们已经提早到达花田国水域 |
[06:35] | It’s sad to be apart, but we must make it earlier than expected! Poor us! | 分开已经够惨 居然还提早 |
[06:38] | Bing, I’ll tell my King Brother our affair. | 炳炳 我会跟皇兄说清楚我跟你的关系 |
[06:42] | He loves me so much, he sure will marry me to you. | 皇兄最疼我 他一定不会反对我们的婚事 |
[06:47] | It sounds nice to name me General, | 说好听的 我叫护花大将军 |
[06:50] | But actually… | 说难听的 |
[06:51] | I am | 我 |
[06:52] | just a bodyguard. | 就是一个保镖 |
[06:53] | I am no match for you. | 我又怎么配得上你 |
[06:56] | I don’t want you to despise yourself. | 我不许你这样看扁自己 |
[06:59] | General… | 再报告将军 |
[07:01] | Yes | 又怎么啦 |
[07:02] | I found a body floating in the water. | 有人光天化日玩水上飘 |
[07:04] | Let it be. | 让他飘吧 |
[07:05] | But that is a female. | 是个女的 |
[07:17] | Bing, you sing well, and you can dance well too! | 炳炳 你可真是能歌善舞 |
[07:20] | It’s not dancing, it’s Kung-fu. | 是武功的武 你讲清楚 |
[07:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:26] | Don’t let her freeze to death. | 不要冻坏她 |
[07:29] | What are you doing? Are you taking her advantage? | 喂 你干什么 趁火打劫 |
[07:32] | Not yet. | 我没有 |
[07:33] | Step back. | 走开 |
[07:34] | Let me do it. | 不如让我来吧 |
[07:35] | I got a First-aid license some years ago. | 我毕竟也考了一个急救牌坊的 |
[07:39] | Okay… | 好 好 |
[07:40] | Wake up… | 醒啊 |
[07:43] | Wake up! | 醒啊 |
[07:48] | Pearl, you are great! | 珠珠你真牛 |
[07:51] | Mister Wu… | 吴公子 |
[07:54] | I think she must have a broken heart. | 看来她应该是遇到什么感情问题了 |
[07:59] | When can lovers have happy ending? | 有情人 何时才能终成眷属 |
[08:14] | Damn it! How come an ugly guy like you dares to flirt around like this? | 这个臭男人 长得那么丑还敢出来混 |
[08:20] | When they enter the village, let’s go rob them! | 等他们入村我们就尽情地抢 |
[08:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:28] | General, we have arrived some hours earlier. | 报告将军 我们早了几个时辰 |
[08:29] | I think we still have to wait for a long time. | 要等很久的 |
[08:31] | Now we are searching a place for rest. | 那现在就找地方休息一会儿 |
[08:33] | The woman we saved is still sleeping, | 刚才救起的那个女生还在船上睡觉 |
[08:35] | should we take care of it? | 不用理她吗 |
[08:36] | I told you, other than protecting the princess, | 我的职责是保护公主 |
[08:37] | I will not take care of any other females. | 其他女生我才管不着呢 |
[08:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[08:49] | Something is wrong! Be careful! | 有点不对劲 大家小心 |
[08:51] | Be careful! | 大家小心 |
[08:57] | General, actually, what should we take care of? | 将军 我们小心什么 |
[09:00] | I got shot! | 我中箭了 |
[09:02] | It’s just a pen. | 这是毛笔 |
[09:04] | They are the notorious So Mary and her pirates! | 索玛莉山贼 |
[09:07] | Protect the princess! | 保护公主 |
[09:16] | Protect the princess! | 保护公主 |
[09:24] | You’re correct | 没错了 |
[09:25] | I am the Mary, | 我 就是人见人迷的 |
[09:28] | the notorious bandit | 玛莉 |
[09:31] | Go robbing! | 抢呀 |
[09:49] | Your Highness, run! | 公主 快走 |
[10:02] | Don’t be afraid, I’ll protect you! | 不要怕 公主 我撑得住的 |
[10:05] | I am good at fighting! | 我撑得住 我保护你 |
[10:07] | It’s all right, Your Highness. | 公主不要怕 有我在 |
[10:10] | Your Highness | 公主 |
[10:13] | Your Highness, please wait, I am going to report to the General | 公主你等等 我去叫人 |
[10:17] | General… | 将军 将军 |
[10:18] | Princess Pearl fell into the sea. Where did she fall? | 公主掉到海里去了 |
[10:19] | 掉到哪里 掉到哪里 | |
[10:22] | She jumped from this place. | 就在这里 |
[10:22] | Just now here | 刚才还在这里 |
[10:30] | Got it… | 找到了 找到了 |
[10:33] | You silly girl, I told you to marry a rich guy only. | 傻女儿 我叫你嫁户好人家享享清福 |
[10:37] | I didn’t ask you to jump to death. | 又不是叫你去死 |
[10:39] | Why did you jump to death? | 你干嘛要去寻死 |
[10:48] | Pal, thank you | 各位兄弟 你们辛苦了 |
[10:52] | Give me | 给我 给我 |
[10:58] | But she is not my daughter! | 这个不是我女儿 |
[11:00] | My daughter is 6 feet tall. | 我女儿有六尺高 |
[11:01] | She is only 5 feet and something. | 这个五尺都不到 短了一尺 |
[11:04] | Go get the body again! | 你们再下去捞一遍 |
[11:07] | Do you think it’s fishing? | 什么 你以为是在家里钓鱼吗 |
[11:19] | My girl, I have got nothing now, | 女儿 女儿 现在老爸什么都没了 |
[11:23] | Let me jump to death and meet you in heaven too. | 我跳下来陪你 |
[11:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:30] | It hurts! | 好痛 |
[11:33] | Did you jump or were you pushed into the water? | 你是跳海还是被推下海的 |
[11:35] | I don’t know. | 不知 |
[11:37] | Let me send you home. | 你住哪儿 我送你回去 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. | 不知 |
[11:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:42] | I don’t know… | 不知 |
[11:43] | So, how can I help you? | 你什么都不知道 我怎么帮你 |
[11:45] | I am hungry! | 好饿 |
[11:46] | Me too. | 我也很饿 |
[11:48] | But I paid all my money to the guys | 我最后五两银子 都给了 |
[11:50] | who saved you from the sea. | 那些把你捞上来的人了 |
[11:53] | My poor daughter… | 我可怜女儿 |
[11:57] | I am hungry! My daughter… | 我饿 女儿 |
[12:00] | Yes, pre-birth arranged marriage, | 对了 指腹为婚 |
[12:03] | they haven’t met my daughter before. | 亲家都没见过我女儿 |
[12:06] | Why not give you an advantage… | 不如便宜你 |
[12:07] | Come on! | 起来 起来 |
[12:09] | Since you know nothing about yourself, let me tell you… | 既然你什么都不知道 就让我告诉你 |
[12:12] | I am your dad. | 我是你老爸 |
[12:14] | Dad. Good girl! | 老爸 乖了 |
[12:16] | You’re my daughter Nightingale. | 你是我女儿黄莺 |
[12:17] | Nightingale! Correct. | 黄莺 对了 |
[12:19] | Now, I am taking you to your new family, okay? | 现在老爸带你去吃东西好吗 |
[12:21] | Okay! | 好呀 |
[12:26] | Being affectionate is a pain. | 无情不似多情苦 你我白鸽递情书 |
[12:32] | Lovesickness is endless to explain. | 天涯地角有穷时 只有相思无尽处 |
[12:38] | I will wait and see how you reply! | 我看你这次怎么回我 |
[12:55] | You and a cat do want to understand the taste of fish, | 秋刀鱼的滋味 猫跟你都想了解 |
[13:00] | The fragrance of first love was found back by us. | 初恋的香味就这样被我们寻回 |
[13:06] | What does that mean? But it’s too profound to understand! | 写的什么呀 不过很有深度 |
[13:13] | Good! | 好 |
[13:21] | Love comes easy, goes easy… | 爱情来得太快就像龙卷风 |
[13:25] | Actually, what is it about lately? | 其实你讲什么东东 |
[13:29] | Miss… | 小姐 小姐 |
[13:32] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[13:34] | A gentleman and his daughter are here to meet the master. | 外面有一对父女来找老爷 |
[13:37] | My brother is not home, let them go. | 你就说老爷不在 不见 |
[13:40] | But they refuse to go. | 我说过了 他们不肯走 |
[13:42] | He wants you to meet him instead. | 还说要你出去见他们 |
[13:44] | Who are they? Mr. Million Weng! | 他们谁呀 |
[13:45] | 黄百万 | |
[13:47] | Million Weng? | 黄百万 |
[13:50] | Ask the chef to make some delicious sweet soup | 快去弄一碗虫草甘露 |
[13:52] | and cake for them. | 燕窝炖马拉糕招待客人 |
[13:54] | Wait | 慢着 |
[13:55] | I want one pot of precious tea too. | 再泡几壶 天山雪莲茶 快去 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:58] | I am going to get changed now | 我要去换衣服 |
[14:03] | Hi, Brother Million. | 百万哥 |
[14:07] | Long time no see, how are you lately? | 很久不见了 你别来无恙 |
[14:10] | Miss Sweetie, you look pretty and thin! | 温柔姐 又瘦了更美了 |
[14:14] | Thank you! Come on, take a seat. | 真的吗 多谢 坐 坐 坐 坐 |
[14:17] | I ordered some good deserts and cakes for you. | 我准备了很多名贵糕点让你品尝 |
[14:19] | You know, | 你知道 |
[14:21] | I came here to visit His Excellency, your brother. | 我这次专程来 是找你哥哥尚书大人的 |
[14:25] | Come on, he is your good friend; | 尚什么书 大什么人 |
[14:27] | don’t greet him as His Excellency! | 真是太见外了 |
[14:28] | My brother is out of town, he will be back tomorrow. | 他出去几天就快回来了 |
[14:30] | Why do you come for him? | 你有什么贵干 |
[14:32] | You know, my wife and | 你知道 当年我老婆 |
[14:34] | your sister-in-law agreed to marry my girl to her son. | 跟你大嫂指腹为婚 |
[14:35] | So I bring my girl here to discuss the marriage. | 今天我特意带我女儿来 就是谈那婚事 |
[14:39] | Your daughter? Yes. | 你女儿啊 是呀 |
[14:41] | She is beautiful!. May I know your name? | 好标致 怎么称呼 |
[14:44] | Nightingale. | 黄莺 |
[14:46] | She sounds like a nightingale too. | 真是人如其名 连声音都很好听 |
[14:51] | Let me take a good look at you! | 让我好好看看 |
[14:55] | You are beautiful and have a good figure. | 真是白里透红 骨肉相称 |
[14:59] | I think you’re just like a princess! | 还隐隐散发出一种贵气 |
[15:02] | Really? | 夸奖 夸奖 |
[15:04] | My nephew Jin is wonderful too. | 我家上进也不是盖的 |
[15:06] | He looks handsome and smart. | 英俊潇洒 智勇双全 风度翩翩 |
[15:10] | They are just a perfect match! | 跟你家女儿很配的 |
[15:12] | About their wedding, just count on me. | 这门亲事包在我身上 |
[15:15] | Your family is so righteous and nice. | 吴家真是有情有义 我放心了 |
[15:18] | I have to count on you now, Miss Sweetie! | 那就拜托你了 温柔姐 |
[15:19] | Come on. H | 不客气 不客气 |
[15:20] | ave some snack first. | 先吃东西吧 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 好的 好的 |
[15:22] | Let’s talk about something serious. Please go ahead. | 百万哥 谈点正经事儿 说吧 |
[15:24] | Last time you told me to buy the stock of “Hua-tien Mobile”, | 上次你介绍我买那支“花田移动” |
[15:27] | I made a big fortune! | 真是赚到 我睡着了都笑醒 |
[15:33] | So, this time, what would you suggest to me? | 这次有什么内幕消息 |
[15:36] | Be frank, | 我老实跟你说 |
[15:37] | I was deeply affected by the recent financial tsunami, | 一个金融海啸 |
[15:39] | I almost lost everything. | 我输了大半身家 |
[15:41] | You’re so rich; you won’t lose much… | 你身家丰厚 输一点点你就叫惨 |
[15:45] | It’s just too humble of you. | 你太谦虚了吧 |
[15:46] | I have been in really bad luck! | 祸不单行 |
[15:48] | The Lehman Bank went bankrupted, | 我存钱的那个雷曼钱庄倒闭了 |
[15:52] | I just lost all my money! | 我一个子儿都没拿回来 |
[15:55] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[15:56] | Wen, Ji, take all the food inside. | 小云 小吉 把糕点全收了 |
[15:58] | I haven’t finished yet! | 喂 我还没吃完呀 |
[15:59] | Piggy, Doggie, send the guests to the door. | 阿猪 阿狗 送客 |
[16:01] | Wait | 慢着 |
[16:03] | I have been a good friend of your family. | 我怎么说都对你们吴家有恩 |
[16:05] | I benefited your family before. | 受人恩惠千年记 |
[16:07] | Let bygones by bygones. | 施恩莫望报 |
[16:08] | Though you’re poor, be tough, okay? | 穷都要穷得有点骨气 |
[16:10] | What made you come up the idea of selling your daughter? | 何况你想要来卖女儿 |
[16:12] | You think I am here to sell my daughter? | 我卖女儿 |
[16:13] | It’s a marriage agreed before she was born! | 是指腹为婚 |
[16:16] | Who agreed with it? | 指谁的腹呀 |
[16:18] | Your wife and my sister-in-law died. | 你老婆跟我大嫂都去了阁罗王那里了 |
[16:21] | You want a marriage? Go to hell then. | 你想嫁女儿 下地府 |
[16:24] | You have got poisoned lips! | 你的嘴巴那么臭 |
[16:25] | No wonder no one wants to marry you! | 怪不得没人肯要你 |
[16:27] | Kidding! I just don’t want to marry inferior guys! | 我没人要 是我自己眼界高 |
[16:30] | Look at your daughter, she is so thin! | 你看看你自己的女儿 |
[16:32] | She doesn’t even have a good figure! | 脸无四两肉 其他的地方就更不用说啦 |
[16:35] | She looks cheap too! | 一付寒酸相 没有贵气 |
[16:37] | I look… cheap, | 我没贵贵贵贵气 |
[16:39] | but you are… a bit… Bitch! | 好过你没没没人要 |
[16:41] | You have stammering tongue! | 你还是个结巴呀 |
[16:43] | Why do you have stammering tongue? | 是呀 你怎么结巴了 |
[16:45] | I don’t know… why! | 我也不不知道为为为什么 |
[16:47] | Stop pretending! Get lost! | 不要再装傻了 出去 |
[16:50] | Your brother and I are buddies. | 怎么说我跟你哥哥也是八拜之交 |
[16:52] | Why do you treat me like this? | 犯不着这样对我 |
[16:53] | Don’t be silly! Just forget your buddy! | 这种东西拜完就算了 你不要天真啦 |
[16:56] | Get them away! | 拉他们走 |
[16:58] | Run! Run! | 走 快走 |
[16:59] | Run! Run now! | 走啊 走 |
[17:03] | It’s your fault! Why did you stammer? | 都是你不好 怎么会变结巴了 |
[17:06] | I… I don’t… Know… why! | 我也不不知道怎怎怎么回事啊 |
[17:09] | Who am I? My dad. | 我是你的 老爸 |
[17:10] | Who is that woman? A bitch! | 刚才那个女人呢 八婆 |
[17:12] | This is great! | 不是好好的嘛 |
[17:14] | Why do you have sudden stammer? | 难道结巴都有间歇性 |
[17:16] | I don’t stammer… when I give… short answer. | 讲多两两个字字字就不不不行了 |
[17:19] | My God! | 现在我也被你害得不行了 |
[17:24] | Pearl is backing home! | 遗珠回来了 |
[17:26] | I have been long waiting for your return! | 我等得脖子都长了 |
[17:29] | Put it down now. | 来来来来先放下她 放下她 |
[17:31] | Let me take a look at you! | 让我好好看看她 |
[17:36] | Come on; let me take a look at you! | 快点过来让母后看看你 |
[17:44] | My dear sister! | 皇妹 |
[17:45] | Did you always play basketball in Central China? | 你在中原打篮球的吗 |
[17:47] | You are so tall! | 怎么会长得那么高啊 |
[17:49] | Girl, let me take a look at you! | 乖女儿啊 快让我看看 |
[17:51] | Come on, let Queen Mother look at you! | 让母后看看 |
[17:52] | Let me see whether I still recognize you or not. | 我还认不认得你啊 |
[17:54] | I have finally seen you home! | 我都不认得了 |
[17:56] | You grew tall and have got big eyes now. | 你高了 眼睛也大了 |
[17:58] | Girls are changing from time to time, | 母后 女大十八变 |
[18:00] | you won’t recognize her easily. | 你怎么会认得 |
[18:01] | You better check her gold medal. | 来来来 你看看金牌就好了 |
[18:03] | The gold medal will not change. | 金牌肯定不会变的 |
[18:05] | The medal, right. Yes… | 金牌啊 对啊 对啊 |
[18:07] | The gold medal is real. | 这是真金呀 真金 |
[18:09] | Of course it is real. | 当然是真金啦 我很穷吗 |
[18:10] | I remember… there is a scar on her back. | 我还记得 它背面有一道裂痕 |
[18:13] | That’s true | 真有裂痕的 |
[18:15] | My daughter… Pearl | 我的女儿遗珠 |
[18:18] | I’m not the princess. | 我不是公主 |
[18:19] | She is Pearl! I am not the princess. | 真是遗珠 我不是公主 |
[18:22] | I am not the princess. | 我真的不是公主 |
[18:23] | What? | 什么不是公主 |
[18:25] | I am not the princess! | 我真的不是公主 |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 什么不是公主 |
[18:28] | Listen to me. Listen to what? | 你听我说啊 听你说什么呀 |
[18:30] | You are not the little princess as before. | 你不是公主 你现在是郡主了 |
[18:34] | Now, I am the emperor. | 你哥哥我当了皇上 |
[18:35] | From now on, you’re Princess Ocean… No, | 往后你应该是沧海 不对 |
[18:38] | You are Princess Pearl. | 应该是遗珠郡主才对 |
[18:40] | But I am not… | 但我真的不是 |
[18:41] | Come on! | 说什么 |
[18:42] | I am the emperor, | 我堂堂一国之君 |
[18:43] | of course I recognize my own sister. | 难道连自己妹妹都不认得了 |
[18:46] | Someone told me that, when you were on the way home, | 不过我听说 你回来的时候 |
[18:49] | you were left alone in the boat by the General. | 那个中原大将军把你遗忘在船上 |
[18:51] | But luckily you were alive. | 不知你怎么又离奇生还了 |
[18:54] | This is really luck! | 可谓是吉人天相 |
[18:56] | I think she was scared to say that. | 相信皇妹她一定是受惊过度才会这个样子 |
[18:59] | Chun Yes | 小春子 在 |
[19:00] | Ask some doctors to visit her. | 快点去找十个八个太医 |
[19:02] | Take Princess to her room for some body check please. | 快点带郡主回房调理一下身体 |
[19:04] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 好好好 |
[19:06] | I don’t want to be here, let me go. | 我不要留在这儿 你让我走吧 |
[19:09] | Please say a word for me… | 求求你 替我跟他们说说 求求你 |
[19:12] | Princess, if you don’t want to stay here, | 郡主 如果你真的不喜欢这里 |
[19:14] | let me report to His Majesty, okay? | 等一下奴婢去为你禀报好吗 |
[19:26] | I have figured it out, I am the Princess! | 我想清楚了 我是郡主 |
[19:28] | I love all the famous brands… | 我喜欢姑池 怕打 飞啦鸡毛 费沙厨 |
[19:33] | I just love them all! | 还有滴柯 |
[19:39] | Brother, you are lucky to come home late. | 哥 幸好你回来晚了 |
[19:41] | If you came home earlier, you would have got troubles! | 早两天的话就出事了 |
[19:43] | What is it about? | 什么事呀 |
[19:43] | Million Weng brought his daughter here to seek for advantage! | 那个黄百万 带着女儿来讨便宜 |
[19:46] | So I kicked him out of here. | 我就把他们赶走了 |
[19:47] | You know you’re Mister Nice Guy. | 我知道你是好人 |
[19:49] | You’d have promised everything. | 什么事情都答应人家 |
[19:50] | Sis, how could you do that to my benefactor? | 妹妹呀 你怎么可以赶走我的恩公呀 |
[19:57] | Fa-da Wu, you are heartless! | 吴发达 你忘恩负义 |
[20:00] | Hey, I already kicked you out of my door! | 我那天已经赶你走了 |
[20:02] | Why do you return? Piggy and Doggie, come here… | 你还敢回来 阿猪 阿狗 上 |
[20:03] | Sis, there is something wrong with you! | 妹妹 你有没有搞错 |
[20:05] | Go and see whether my benefactor is hurt or not. | 快看看恩公有没有受伤 |
[20:07] | Doggie, Piggy! Please take him into the house. | 阿猪 阿狗 快扶进屋去 |
[20:10] | Bro, this guy has gone bankrupted. | 哥 他们破产了 |
[20:13] | He came here to take your advantage! | 来这里骗吃骗喝的 |
[20:14] | If he has trouble, I sure must help him. | 他有难 我更应该帮他 |
[20:17] | He came here to force your son to marry his girl. | 他还是来逼婚的 |
[20:19] | It doesn’t sound good to say the word “force”. | 不要说我逼婚那么难听 |
[20:21] | My wife and his wife agreed the marriage. | 我老婆跟他老婆是指腹为婚的 |
[20:24] | I came here to keep the words. | 我现在是来实践承诺的 |
[20:26] | It’s a good deed to keep promise. | 实践承诺是对的 |
[20:29] | How long have you known his girl? Do you understand her? | 你认识他女儿多久啦 了解清楚没有 |
[20:31] | This is all about the future life of your son! | 这可是你儿子的终生幸福 |
[20:33] | That’s right. | 那倒也是 |
[20:35] | By the way, she stammers! | 还有啊 她是一个结巴 |
[20:37] | What? That’s a problem! | 结巴这么大的事 |
[20:39] | Say hello to His Excellency. | 给大人请安 |
[20:41] | Your Excellency, nice to meet you. | 大人 有礼 |
[20:43] | Sounds good! | 没问题 不错 |
[20:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:47] | My name… is Nightingale. | 民女 黄莺 |
[20:49] | What are you good at? | 你有什么特长 |
[20:50] | Music, chess, reading, painting. | 琴棋书画 |
[20:52] | She doesn’t stammer! | 她是个结巴吗 |
[20:54] | Just a coincident! | 这一定是碰巧的 |
[20:55] | Speak again if you dare! | 你有胆子 你再讲一句 |
[20:57] | You bitch! | 八婆 |
[20:59] | Shut up! | 住口 |
[21:00] | You… | 你你你你 |
[21:01] | You stammer, don’t you? | 喂 现在可是你结巴 |
[21:04] | I want to curse you! | 我我我我杀了你们 |
[21:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[21:06] | How can you put hard times on my benefactor? | 你怎么能为难我的恩公呢 |
[21:08] | Men, take Mr. Weng to the room. | 来人 带恩公上房休息 |
[21:12] | Brother Weng, I think… | 恩公 我看 |
[21:14] | Let’s talk about the marriage after my son’s return. | 一切等我上进回来 再作决定好嘛 |
[21:17] | Sure! | 好啊 |
[21:18] | What do you think? | 失礼了 |
[21:19] | Yun, Ji, why are you still standing here? | 小云 小吉 还站着干嘛 |
[21:21] | Guest room. | 客房 |
[21:22] | Do… you want to sleep in guest room? | 睡睡睡客房 |
[21:24] | You can only sleep in the kitchen! | 弄间柴房给你睡 |
[21:26] | It’s better than sleeping in the street. | 那也比睡街上强 |
[21:29] | So what? | 失败 |
[21:31] | You… you are driving me crazy! | 气气气气气气死我了 |
[21:40] | Long life to Empress Dowager. | 皇太后吉祥 |
[21:42] | My dear girl! | 乖女儿 |
[21:44] | I have brought you some cakes. | 母后带了些糕点来给你吃 |
[21:47] | You loved these cakes when you were a kid. | 这些糕点你小时候最爱吃了 |
[21:50] | come on. | 快点吃吧 |
[21:51] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 谢太后 |
[21:53] | Your Highness, come and take a seat. | 郡主 郡主你坐 |
[21:55] | You’d greet her Queen Mother, not Your Highness. | 你应该叫母后才对 不是皇太后 |
[21:59] | Thank you, Queen Mother. | 多谢母后 |
[22:01] | My dear. | 乖女儿 |
[22:02] | When you were small, | 在你还很小的时候 |
[22:04] | your King Father sent you to study abroad. | 就已经被你父王送出去读书了 |
[22:08] | That’s why you lived alone for a decade. | 要你一个弱女子 在外边孤苦伶仃十几年 |
[22:12] | It’s just a tough time for you! | 真是难为了你 乖女儿 |
[22:15] | Your Highness, take a seat please. | 没事 没事 郡主 郡主 |
[22:19] | Your Queen Mother has been missing you badly, she got sick! | 这十几年来太后 想你想得都生病了 |
[22:22] | Come on, the towel please… | 快点 毛巾 毛巾 毛巾 |
[22:24] | I don’t need it. | 不用了 |
[22:25] | I don’t have to cry now, I am not sick now. | 我女儿回来已经没事了 |
[22:27] | Forget it. | 没事没事了没事了 |
[22:29] | I am not sick now. | 我没有病了 |
[22:30] | I am so happy to meet my girl again, I feel so good now! | 我看到女儿不知多精神呢 |
[22:33] | One more, two more, three more, four more 1 more, 2 more, 3 more, 4 more | |
[22:40] | Isn’t it fate? | 难道 真是上天注定 |
[22:44] | So, just let it be! | 那我就顺天而行 |
[22:46] | What did you say? | 你说什么 什么行啊 |
[22:50] | Queen Mother, I want to show you how I walk. | 母后 让我行给你看 |
[23:04] | Isn’t it what you have learnt from abroad? | 怎么从外面读完书回来 走路走成这样子 |
[23:18] | But it is something different. | 不过倒是挺特别的 |
[23:21] | Nice. | 好 好 |
[23:42] | Hey, where is my mother? | 我母后呢 |
[23:46] | What’s up? | 你在干什么 |
[23:53] | Who hanged my mother up there? | 谁把我的母后吊得那么高 |
[23:56] | Maybe she likes being hung like that. | 也许太后喜欢出风头 |
[24:05] | It’s so funny! | 真好看呀 |
[24:14] | Are you obsessed? | 你在干什么 |
[24:16] | Your mother… | 皇太后她 皇太后 |
[24:17] | Guys! Hang him over there too. | 来人 把他也吊上去 |
[24:36] | Watch my Finger Stance! | 弹指神功 |
[24:45] | Still missing something! | 唉! 还是差了一点点 |
[24:58] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[25:02] | What’s the matter with you? | 你在搞什么 |
[25:07] | Please don’t bother me from practicing. | 你不要妨碍我练凌波微步 |
[25:09] | What are you practicing, | 是凌波微步 还是微波凌步 |
[25:16] | Your Majesty? | 皇上 |
[25:21] | My God. | 死了 |
[25:23] | What am I practicing? | 到底是微波呢 还是凌波呢 |
[25:26] | Look at you! | 你看看你 |
[25:27] | You walked in a weird way, and thus confused me. | 走得乱七八糟 弄得我七荤八素的 |
[25:30] | So, let’s forget all those practicing, and tonight | 不如我们今晚就不要管它 |
[25:32] | we will… | 三七二十一了 |
[25:33] | I don’t care what you are thinking and talking. | 我不管你是三七二十一 还是四七二十八 |
[25:36] | Anyway, stop saying anything nonsense to me. | 总之 你就不应该这样不三不四的说话 |
[25:38] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[25:42] | Queen, I think you have forgotten my wish. | 皇后 我看你百分之一百忘记了我的志愿 |
[25:46] | Let me tell you one more time. | 让我再一五一十地说给你听吧 |
[25:48] | I want to practice hard… | 我要练成绝世神功 |
[25:50] | In order to acquire enough power… | 是希望能以我的力量 |
[25:51] | to protect the citizens of our kingdom. | 去保护花田国千千万万个百姓 |
[25:54] | I want to stop crimes, | 防止罪案发生 |
[25:55] | I want to keep the peace of the universe. | 保卫宇宙的和平 |
[25:57] | However, in order to acquire super power, | 而要练成绝世武功 |
[25:59] | I must be a virgin. | 就一定要保住童子之身 |
[26:02] | My ultimate mission is… | 我的终极任务就是 |
[26:04] | to save the world! | 拯救地球 |
[26:07] | Auntie… | 姑姑 |
[26:09] | Auntie… | 姑姑 姑姑 |
[26:12] | My dear nephew, you are home! | 上进 你回来了 |
[26:15] | I was appointed as the scholar at last! | 我已高中进士 光宗耀祖 |
[26:18] | Your dad is the senior official, now you won the glory for the family! | 你老爸是吏部尚书已经够光的了 |
[26:22] | Auntie, you’re right! | 姑姑所言极是 |
[26:23] | Where is dad now? | 不知父亲大人现在何处 |
[26:25] | Your father just made me angry! | 说起你老爸就来火 |
[26:27] | He wants to give you hard time with some outsiders. | 他跟外人联手戏弄你 |
[26:30] | Auntie, what is it about? | 姑姑何出此言呢 |
[26:31] | Without your consent, | 他不经你的同意啊 |
[26:33] | he agreed to marry you with someone before your birth. | 在你没出生时就帮你订了门婚事 |
[26:35] | Now, he wants you to marry a thin and | 现在要逼你娶一个又瘦又丑又结巴的 |
[26:37] | stammered beggar. | 乞丐女 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | My dear son! | 儿子 |
[26:41] | My dear son! Dad! | 乖儿子 爹 |
[26:43] | I am so proud of you to be the scholar! | 你高中回来就好了 |
[26:44] | We’ll have double happiness if you get married soon. | 再娶一个老婆 我们家就双喜临门了 |
[26:47] | Dad, marriage is a serious issue. | 爹 结婚之事万万不可 |
[26:49] | I have already in love with someone. | 我已有心上人 |
[26:50] | You have got a lover? That’s wonderful! | 心上人 |
[26:51] | 有心上人 太好了 | |
[26:53] | I will back you up! | 姑姑顶你 |
[26:54] | Well, you go in there, give her a glance. | 你等一会儿就进去随便看一眼 |
[26:56] | Then tell her that you won’t marry her. For the rest, I’ll fix it for you. | 然后跟她说不要她 |
[26:57] | 其他的姑姑帮你搞定 | |
[26:58] | Thank you, my dear auntie. | 那就有劳姑姑了 |
[27:00] | What is your lover? | 那你的心上人是那户人家 |
[27:02] | How did you meet her? | 怎样认识的 |
[27:04] | I wanted to buy a bag for carrying my reference books. | 那天 我正准备为我的参考书买一个包包 |
[27:15] | It’s fate that made me meet her. | 上天就让我遇上她 |
[27:18] | She is so pretty, I am fascinated. | 她貌美如花 |
[27:20] | My heart beat fast, I just couldn’t control myself. | 看得我如痴如醉 心跳加速 神不守舍 |
[27:26] | This bag costs 20 taels. | 收你这个包 算你二十两吧 |
[27:29] | All right. Please. | 好啊 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | This bag is of limited production, only 10 are sold. | 啊 这个包全国限量只有十个 |
[27:34] | I offer is 30 taels | 我出三十两 是我的了 |
[27:36] | What are you looking? Don’t you think it doesn’t look good on me? | 看什么看 难道我用不好看吗 |
[27:39] | My offer is 50 taels. | 我出五十两可以吗 |
[27:41] | My offer is 60 taels. | 我出六十两 |
[27:42] | 100 taels. Are you kidding? | 一百两 |
[27:44] | 不必吧 | |
[27:44] | It doesn’t worth that much! | 这个包包不值这么多钱的 |
[27:47] | Shopping here, you shouldn’t care the price. | 在这里买东西无所谓金钱 |
[27:49] | As long as you buy something you like. | 只要买到心头好 |
[27:50] | I want this bag no matter what price it is. | 这个包我要定了 |
[27:56] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[27:57] | Miss, please stay! | 小姐 小姐慢走 |
[28:02] | A pretty bag should go to a pretty woman. | 宝剑赠英雄 靓包配美女 |
[28:06] | Please take it. | 请收下 |
[28:08] | At that time, I know we fell in love at the first sight. | 我俩是一见钟情 只可惜 |
[28:12] | But she didn’t take that bag. | 她并没有收下此手袋 |
[28:14] | And this bag became the pledge of our love. | 并将此手袋当作我俩定情信物 |
[28:17] | We agreed that, on the day I was appointed the scholar, | 约定 在我高中之日 |
[28:18] | our love story would be continued. | 便是我俩再续前缘之时 |
[28:22] | Is she stupid or innocent? | 她是钝还是蠢呀 |
[28:24] | If I were her, I would have taken the bag away for re-sale. | 是我就拿回去再卖掉 |
[28:26] | No matter what, I want to marry her. | 不管怎么样 我都要娶她过门 |
[28:29] | What a pity that, she didn’t appear as promised. | 只可惜 |
[28:30] | 她始终没有再出现在我俩约定的地方 | |
[28:33] | Perhaps she fell for another gentleman. | 你们这么儿戏 说不定她已经变了心了 |
[28:37] | We fell in love at the first sight. | 我俩乃一见钟情 |
[28:39] | I would suicide for love if our love story fails to continue. | 再见定情 不见殉情 |
[28:41] | My dear son, don’t be silly! | 乖儿子 你千万别做傻事呀 |
[28:43] | Tell me her name. | 你告诉姑姑我 她姓甚名谁 |
[28:46] | I’ll search her for you. | 我一定帮你找到她 |
[28:47] | Her name sounds as good as her voice. | 她的名字犹如她的声音一样美妙 |
[28:49] | Her name is Nightingale. | 出谷黄莺 |
[28:52] | Nightingale? | 黄莺 |
[28:53] | That’s right. What a coincidence! | 正是 太巧了 |
[28:55] | The stammering beggar is in the kitchen. | 在厨房里的那个结巴女 |
[28:58] | Hey, come on. | 就是她 |
[29:00] | You must be Shang-jin! | 你一定是贤�缥馍辖� |
[29:02] | Come here please, this is your fianc. | 来来来 过来见见你的未婚妻 |
[29:05] | My daughter Nightingale. | 我女儿黄莺 |
[29:09] | But she is not my Nightingale. | 此莺非彼莺 |
[29:11] | What? | 还有什么莺 |
[29:12] | That’s good news! | 那就好了 |
[29:15] | Hey, do you want to dump my girl? | 那你现在就是始乱终弃 |
[29:17] | In that case, it will be shameless of her to marry another guy! | 你叫我女儿以后有什么脸见人呀 |
[29:19] | Cry!. | 哭 |
[29:22] | It’s not my fault at all. | 先辈之恩怨实非吾之罪矣 |
[29:25] | Wu Fa-da! Bro Million! | 吴发达 百万兄 |
[29:26] | What do you suggest? | 你说怎么办 |
[29:29] | Bro Million! | 百万兄 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to force my son to do something he dislikes. | 我也不想逼我儿子做不愿做的事 |
[29:33] | Okay, you can blame me of breaking the promise. | 这样吧 当我毁约 |
[29:34] | I’ll pay your loss with money, okay? | 我赔钱给你 你看好吗 |
[29:38] | Stop! This sounds reasonable. | 停 你这话才中听 |
[29:42] | Since you ruin the reputation of my daughter, | 本来就是你们家践踏糟塌了我女儿的名声 |
[29:45] | it is a must to pay us money. | 赔钱是应该的嘛 |
[29:47] | Since we are friends, let’s not bargain. | 但是我们一场朋友 谈钱伤感情 |
[29:50] | No bargain… | 所以一口价 |
[29:51] | One million taels | 一百万两 |
[29:53] | Bro. I am good at bargaining. | 哥 谈价钱这种事 我最擅长了 |
[29:57] | Step aside, it’s dangerous! | 闪到一边 危险 |
[30:00] | Dear, better be smart. | 女儿 你也闪 |
[30:01] | Dad, charge up! | 老爸 加油 |
[30:04] | I am going to praise my daughter in front of you. | 我现在开始在大家面前称赞女儿 |
[30:07] | She is sweet and pretty, many guys want to woo her. | 她活泼可爱娇小玲珑吸引男儿 |
[30:09] | But she knows she must marry him but no one else. | 她知道指腹为婚所以来到这儿 |
[30:11] | When she arrived, you refused to marry her. | 你亳无理由拒绝她 她感到不是味儿 |
[30:13] | No matter what I said, | 无论我向你说清楚这样那样 |
[30:15] | you have enough excuses to reject her. | 你都一定会有足够理由不肯认帐 |
[30:17] | In order to compensate her broken heart, | 现在要弥补女儿的心灵创伤 |
[30:19] | you are requested to pay us one million taels. | 如果你要赔就赔一百万两 |
[30:22] | Dad… You are… great! | 老爸 好好好好样的 |
[30:24] | I see, you want to rap, don’t you? | 玩RAP是吧 |
[30:26] | I can rap too. | 正巧 我也懂一点点 |
[30:29] | It’s insane of you to ask for so much money. | 你问我要这么多钱真是离谱 |
[30:31] | I can hear nothing about your request. | 我要清楚明白告诉你 你做人不靠谱 |
[30:34] | I would like to offer what I want to offer. | 我本人喜欢给多少就给多少 |
[30:35] | If you want to mess up, you’ll get no penny at all. | 不这样对你 你就会没完没了 |
[30:37] | She is worth nothing! | 她一天差过一天 她一朝糟过一朝 |
[30:39] | She stammers which makes me laugh and tease. | 看她口口口口吃让我发笑 |
[30:42] | I don’t see any good of her. | 我看遍她全身也没觉出什么好 |
[30:43] | So I would only offer you a tael as compensation. | 给你一两就当我发个红包 |
[30:47] | I offer a million and you counter offer one tael? | 我开一百万你给一两 |
[30:49] | You’re not sincere enough. | 太没诚意了 |
[30:51] | This is so called bargain! | 不然什么叫谈价钱 |
[30:52] | Take it or leave it. | 要就要 不要就算 |
[30:54] | You counter offer with your poisoned lips. | 一谈价钱你跟我说话像放屁 |
[30:56] | And this isn’t a reasonable bargain at all. | 开始讲价就从天上杀到落地 |
[30:59] | You must be reasonable. | 不过做人总是应该讲讲道理 |
[31:01] | Okay, I will have a discount of 10,000 taels. | 我收你一万两算是合情合理 |
[31:03] | I won’t pay cause she is not worth. | 我不肯给那么多 是因为她不值得 |
[31:05] | I think I am wasting my time to bargain with you. | 你拿走一两已经算是对你施拾 |
[31:07] | I don’t want to waste my time anymore. | 我不再费口舌 不再跟你胡扯 |
[31:09] | I’ll give you one more tael, then, disappear right now! | 我多给一两就当我积了功德 |
[31:16] | Preserved bean cube? | 腐乳 |
[31:18] | You brought us good meal yesterday, didn’t you? | 昨天还有四菜一汤 香肠一双 |
[31:21] | Miss said that you might become our in-law the day before. | 小姐说了 昨天你还有可能是亲家 |
[31:24] | But today, you have become a jinx. | 今天你是赖死不走的瘟神 |
[31:26] | So, we won’t serve you good meal anymore. | 吃腐乳最配你了 |
[31:40] | So, let’s wait and see your reply! | 我看你怎么回我 |
[31:42] | Auntie, why are you addicted in such game? | 姑姑 你还在沉迷于此等玩意 |
[31:45] | Have you found your Miss Right? | 你还没有找到你的意中人 |
[31:48] | I just lost her. | 音讯全无 |
[31:50] | All right. | 行了 行了 |
[31:51] | Please help me to up-date my photo. | 你帮我更新一下我的画像 |
[31:53] | I want big eyes and high nose. | 眼睛要大一点 鼻子要高一点 |
[31:56] | And good figure of course. | 这里要丰满一点 |
[31:57] | Don’t you show others your real look? | 姑姑 你不打算以真面目示人吗 |
[32:00] | Playing virtual love for long time is no fun! | 长期玩弄虚假爱情 你何苦呢 |
[32:03] | Who knows what is true or false? | 庄周梦蝶 蝶梦庄周 |
[32:05] | No one cares about it at all. Come on. | 真真假假 有谁弄得清呀 |
[32:07] | 来吧 | |
[32:08] | But how can you seek for true love on paper? | 可是纸上谈恋爱 怎会有真爱 |
[32:11] | Who said so? | 谁说的 |
[32:13] | Come… | 来来来 |
[32:14] | Well, this is the one. | 你看这个 |
[32:16] | We almost reached a stage of dating. | 我们还差点约出来见面了呢 |
[32:18] | He looks smart! Why didn’t you date him? | 这么俊俏 汝等为何不相见呢 |
[32:22] | I sent out a pigeon for dating. | 在我约他出来见面时侯送信的鸽子飞出去 |
[32:25] | But that bird didn’t return. | 却没有飞回来 |
[32:31] | It smells good. | 那么香 |
[32:35] | What are you doing? | 你们在搞什么 |
[32:40] | You killed my Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen! | 你杀死我的成龙跟甄子丹 |
[32:42] | I see, you like that, don’t you? Well, this is for you too. | 原来你喜欢这个 这个也给你 |
[32:45] | You killed my “Chow Yun-fat”, I wanna kill you! | 你杀了我的周润发 我要杀了你 |
[32:50] | Don’t mess up! Don’t lose your mind! | 你不要乱来 你不要乱来 |
[32:51] | What do you want? | 不要过来 不要过来 |
[32:53] | Keep out from me. | 你不要过来 |
[32:54] | I want to kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[32:55] | I want to kill you to revenge my friends! | 我今天对不起我的众位神仙 |
[32:59] | Wait! | 姑姑不要 |
[33:00] | What’s up with you? | 别拉着我 |
[33:01] | Auntie, stay calm first. | 姑姑 有事好商量 |
[33:03] | He killed all my “Honey”. | 他把我的蜜糖全都杀了 |
[33:05] | I don’t believe that you dare to move! | 我就不信你敢杀我 |
[33:07] | To hell with you! | 你死吧 |
[33:08] | Bravo! | 中了 |
[33:09] | Blood! | 血呀 |
[33:11] | Just sweating. | 流汗而已 |
[33:13] | I’ll avenge again when I’m back. | 回来跟你慢慢算账 |
[33:14] | Let’s go! | 走啊 |
[33:17] | Blood! | 血 |
[33:19] | Let’s go to stop blood! | 快帮我止血 |
[33:28] | General Bing. | 麦将军 |
[33:30] | Don’t call me General. | 不要叫我麦将军 |
[33:31] | So, what should I greet you? | 那叫什么 |
[33:32] | Call me Mister Bing. | 叫荣公子 |
[33:33] | Mister Bing? | 荣公子 |
[33:35] | We just want to search for the princess. | 找公主干嘛不去皇宫 |
[33:36] | So, why should we illegally immigrate here? | 弄到要愉渡入境这么麻烦 |
[33:38] | If she hasn’t returned yet. | 如果珠珠还没回宫 |
[33:39] | We would be caught because… | 那我们不是自投罗网 |
[33:41] | we failed to protect the princess and caused her disappearance! | 保护公主不力导致公主失踪 |
[33:43] | If this further causes the war between the 2 countries, it would be shit! | 到时候挑起花田同中原的战争就惨了 |
[33:46] | But it’s still shit for we have no clue at all to search for the princess. | 但你现在这样大海捞针也很惨 |
[33:48] | Let’s sneak in first, just wait and see. | 先混进来 见机行事 |
[33:58] | This is no good, let’s run. | 这里不好 快点走 |
[33:59] | This is good, let’s go in and get some information. | 挺好 进去打听一下 |
[34:03] | This is a messy place. | 这个地方乌烟瘴气的 |
[34:05] | Shouldn’t we go to the government office to get info from the cops? | 我们是否应该去衙门找些衙差来旁敲侧击 |
[34:08] | You’re ignorant! | 就说你没见识了 |
[34:08] | People won’t tell lies after drinking. | 喝了酒的人是只说真话的 |
[34:11] | So, the information we get here will be absolutely trustable. | 在这里的情报绝对可靠 |
[34:13] | Handsome guy, try our new wine please. | 帅哥 试一下我们新推出的美酒 |
[34:15] | Buy 2 get 1 free. | 买两瓶送一瓶 |
[34:17] | Okay, I want 2 bottles then. | 这么好 那来两瓶 |
[34:19] | Thank you, handsome guy! | 多谢帅哥 |
[34:20] | How can she tell such lies! | 有没有搞错 你这样子还叫帅啊 |
[34:24] | I think people here are honest. | 这里的人会说真话 |
[34:26] | Let’s play… | 来来 |
[34:30] | 4 shrimps. 5 crabs. | 四只虾 五只蟹 |
[34:32] | 6 fishes Open! Not enough fishes, drink it. | 六条鱼 开 喝吧 |
[34:36] | What made you open it? | 有没有搞错 |
[34:38] | How can you open it, 6 fishes only. | 六条鱼你都开 |
[34:40] | They drank much | 这边喝得厉害 |
[34:41] | I am sure we can get info from them, follow them | 一定有情报 走 |
[34:44] | Shall we play together? | 一齐玩吧 |
[34:46] | You got wine? So, sit down and play, come on. | 有酒就坐下玩吧 来来来来 |
[35:07] | What’s up with you? Your dices fell. | 干嘛 骰子掉了 |
[35:09] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[35:09] | Drink it. | 喝吧 |
[35:13] | If you can’t drink, don’t bother to drink in the bar. | 不能喝就不要出来玩 |
[35:18] | He is quite busy to drink, I want to challenge you. | 他可以喝很久的 我们单挑 |
[35:20] | Sure! | 好呀 来 |
[35:24] | 2 fishes. 3 shrimps | 两条鱼 三只虾 |
[35:26] | 4 crabs. 5 bottle gourds. | 四只蟹 五个葫芦 |
[35:27] | 6 fishes. Open! | 六条鱼 开你 |
[35:29] | Open! | 开 |
[35:30] | I got 5 fishes. | 我围骰 五条鱼 |
[35:33] | But I got nothing! | 我一条鱼都没有 |
[35:36] | Stupid! This Hua-tien dice can transform to all kinds. | 傻小子 花田骰 金钱是百搭 |
[35:39] | Are you an illegal immigrant here? You know nothing at all! | 你愉渡来的 |
[35:42] | It’s not true. Okay, I’ll drink it. | 没有这种事 我输就我喝 |
[35:44] | Have you finished? | 你喝醉没有 |
[35:46] | Yes, but I feel dizzy now. | 荣公子 我醉醉了 |
[35:47] | All right, more wine will keep you a sane mind. | 还魂酒 还魂酒 |
[35:48] | Good! | 好 |
[35:50] | Auntie, look! | 姑姑 你看看 |
[35:52] | What a good world it is! | 现实的世界是多么美好 |
[35:54] | Many people here | 好多人 |
[35:56] | I tell you, if you meet your Mr. Right, | 我告诉你 只要遇上心上人呢 |
[35:59] | your heart will beat fast, you will sweat too | 自会心跳加速 头顶冒汗 |
[36:01] | and your hands will be trembling, cause it’s love at first sight. | 双手发抖 一见钟情的 |
[36:07] | My friend is so drunk. | 我朋友醉得很厉害 |
[36:11] | I’d better take him away. | 我带他先走 |
[36:12] | Enjoy, let’s play later. | 你们继续 我们下次再玩 |
[36:14] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[36:20] | He is so strong! | 力大无穷 |
[36:24] | Hey, you drank all my wine, do you want to leave like this? | 你们两个 喝了我这么多酒就想走 |
[36:26] | You asked me to drank, but you drank mine too. | 你自己叫我喝的 你也有喝我的酒 |
[36:29] | My wine is different. | 我的酒是不同的 |
[36:30] | My wine is some precious old wine; it’s made 870 years ago. | 我的酒是西元前八百七十二年的典藏酒鬼 |
[36:34] | You can’t leave without leaving some money. | 你不给钱就别想走 |
[36:36] | How much do you want? | 要多少钱 |
[36:37] | Make it 100 taels. | 最少一百两 |
[36:38] | I suggest you go robbing! I won’t pay a penny! | 一百两 你不如去抢 我不会给的 |
[36:41] | Do you want to beat me? | 你们可不要打我 |
[36:42] | Go beat him! Beat him! | 打他 打他 |
[36:51] | Oh, my God! My God! | |
[36:53] | What did you say, Auntie? | 什么葛 姑姑 |
[36:55] | Those guys are trash! | 这班喽��打得那么差劲 |
[36:56] | My God! | 还不是卖剩的 |
[37:07] | Auntie, that guy is just a scum. | 姑姑 此乃下等货色而已 |
[37:09] | But I think he is great! | 我觉得是极品 |
[37:11] | Look at his small eyes, they look sneaky. | 你看他蛇头鼠眼 双目无神 |
[37:13] | Big eyes don’t mean any good. | 眼大很伤神的 |
[37:14] | But he is thin. | 看他骨瘦如柴 |
[37:16] | Too many fats mean not healthy. | 多脂肪 不健康 |
[37:17] | But those lovers in your virtual | 可你虚拟世界中的伴侣 |
[37:18] | world are handsome. | 那都是长相不凡的 |
[37:20] | More pretty the pictures are, more… | 通常画像越漂亮真人长得就越 |
[37:23] | He looks really special to me. | 越特别 |
[37:25] | I used fake pictures too. | 我都是做假的 |
[37:26] | Anyway, the outlook is just skin. | 何况外表只是一层皮 |
[37:28] | For men, his cultivation and talent are most important. | 男人最重要的就是才华和内涵 |
[37:31] | Bravo! You have my support. | 好 有性格 我支持你 |
[37:42] | I told you not to beat me. | 都叫你不要打我 |
[37:44] | I am sorry… | 对对对不起 |
[37:48] | Handsome guy, I know you’re good at fighting, | 帅哥 我知道你很能打 |
[37:50] | But you still have to pay for my loss after this mess. | 可是打坏东西要赔钱的 |
[37:53] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[37:55] | 200 taels. | 二百两 |
[37:56] | I don’t have that much money with me. | 我哪有这么多钱 |
[37:57] | Take my credit card. | 刷我的卡 |
[37:59] | Thank you, handsome guy! | 谢谢帅哥 |
[38:01] | My name is Shang-jin Wu, may I know your name please? | 在下吴上进 未请教 |
[38:04] | Bing Rong Mai. | 荣炳麦 |
[38:05] | Nice to meet you. | 荣公子有礼了 |
[38:07] | 有礼 有礼 | |
[38:07] | About the money… | 刚才的钱 |
[38:09] | Come on, it’s peanut. | 区区小数 何足挂齿 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 那多谢了 |
[38:12] | Isn’t it the first time you enjoy here? | 汝等是初来玩乐 |
[38:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | I always have fun in the south. | 我平时通常都在南方玩的 |
[38:18] | Today, it’s just a chance to come to the north. | 今天顺便路过此地 |
[38:20] | So, I came here to look for my friend. | 就过来找找人而已 |
[38:25] | This is Miss Wu, she comes here to look for someone too. | 这是我家吴小姐 也是出来找人的 |
[38:29] | May I know who you are looking for? | 不知荣公子你是出来找何许人也 |
[38:32] | I am looking for a girl with big eyes. | 我要找的人 眼睛大大的 |
[38:35] | Big eyes can view better. | 眼大望人真 |
[38:37] | She has heart-shaped face. | 脸尖尖的 |
[38:38] | It means fortune. | 脸尖够富贵 |
[38:40] | She has medium figure, | 中等身材 |
[38:42] | but she is really rich. | 家财万贯 |
[38:48] | She is from the royal family! | 一人之下万人之上 |
[38:53] | I see! | 难得 难得 |
[38:55] | Sir. | 先生 |
[38:57] | May I be excused? | 失陪 失陪 |
[39:07] | Do… you always have fun here? | 你经常来这儿玩的 |
[39:11] | That’s right, ladies shouldn’t drink frequently. | 那是对的 女人家不应该经常喝酒的 |
[39:14] | Let me order some water for you. | 不如我去帮你叫一杯华山牌矿泉水 |
[39:20] | Forget the water. | 喝什么矿泉水 |
[39:21] | Why don’t we go to my home and enjoy more alcohol? | 你我一见如故不如就去舍下 一醉方休 |
[39:27] | But I have to take care of this fatty. | 我要照顾这个死胖子 |
[39:28] | Let’s make another appointment. | 我们下次再谈吧 |
[39:33] | This is simple, I have many guest rooms. | 这个简单 我家客房多如繁星 |
[39:37] | Come to my place, I can take care of this fatty for you. | 就在我们舍下 可以帮助照顾肥兄 |
[39:40] | I feel dizzy; better find a place to sleep. | 我走不动了 我要睡觉 |
[39:43] | Let’s go. | 就是 |
[39:44] | Okay, thank you for your hospitality. | 那打扰你们了 |
[39:45] | Please. | 请 |
[39:57] | Please. | 来 |
[39:58] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[39:59] | You are finally home! | 你终于回来了 |
[40:01] | How about our negotiation? | 我们的帐是不是不用算了 |
[40:03] | What is it about? | 帐 什么帐呀 |
[40:05] | Do you pretend to lose your memory? You broke my head! | 扮失忆 你今天打破我的头 |
[40:08] | Now, we have to negotiate from the very beginning. | 我们的帐要重新再算 |
[40:09] | I am sorry | 不好意思 |
[40:11] | I think you’ve mistaken me as someone else. | 我想你认错人了 |
[40:14] | Why is she so gently speaking? | 那么斯文 |
[40:19] | I think you mistake me as… | 我知道了 |
[40:20] | my twin sister. | 其实你要找的人是我的双胞胎姐姐 |
[40:24] | Twin sister? How can you lie like that? | 双胞胎姐姐 这话你都说得出口 |
[40:32] | She wants to court the guy! | 泡男人 |
[40:36] | Hey, how lucky I am! | 发达了 发达了 |
[40:37] | Why are you so happy? | 老爸 干嘛这这这这么开心啊 |
[40:39] | The bitch wants to be in love! | 那老姑娘有问题 |
[40:41] | We’ll have a chance to win because I know her secret! | 我有把柄在手 今天有本钱谈价了 |
[40:45] | What does that bitch want? | 那老姑娘有什么问问问问题呢 |
[40:47] | That’s none of your business. | 不用理她 |
[40:48] | Let me have a nice hair cut, | 等我进去梳个头发 |
[40:49] | and then treat you to some good food. | 带你出去吃好东西 走 |
[40:56] | This way please. | 这边走 |
[41:00] | Please. Please. | 请 请 |
[41:05] | Mister Bing, this way please. Thank you. | 荣公子这边请 多谢 |
[41:08] | This way… Thank you. | 你在这边 这里 |
[41:12] | Miss Wu, thank you so much. | 麻烦你了 吴小姐 |
[41:14] | That guy we just saw seems to be so angry. | 刚才那人好像很愤怒 |
[41:16] | Why not ask your twin sister to meet him? | 你还是快点找你姐姐去见他吧 |
[41:17] | Otherwise, you’ll be in trouble. Good night. | 不然会很麻烦 晚安 |
[41:24] | He shows his care to me! | 他真的很关心我 |
[41:45] | Mister Bing… | 荣公子 |
[41:48] | Mister Bing… | 荣公子 |
[41:50] | I’ve made you some soup. | 我炖汤给你喝 |
[41:55] | Where is he? | 人呢 |
[42:05] | So handsome! | 真威猛 |
[42:08] | There are so many empty rooms, but she just doesn’t give me one. | 死八婆 空了那么多客房也不让我住 |
[42:13] | I don’t care, I just want to have a good sleep tonight. | 今晚一定要睡个好觉 |
[42:16] | Room 1818 | 一八一八 |
[42:18] | I like it. | 好彩头 |
[42:46] | What a big world! It’s fate to meet you at last. | 茫茫人海 我遇见了你就是缘份 |
[42:49] | I love you, it’s really my luck. | 我爱上你就是我的福份 |
[42:51] | You can take my advantage… | 你真的要听我 |
[42:54] | Anyway, I love you. | 总之我很喜欢你 |
[42:55] | I know you also are fond of me. | 我都知道你对我有意思 对吧 |
[42:57] | Since we are adults, | 既然大家都是成年人 |
[42:59] | let’s not be shy and waste time. | 那就不要再拖拖拉拉 |
[43:00] | Let’s have a kiss! | 我们今晚就一吻定情 |
[43:03] | He is really hot! | 你也点头同意了 |
[43:11] | Sorry, I am in a wrong room. | 不好意思 我进错房了 |
[43:14] | Enjoy yourself. | 你们继续 |
[43:23] | No! I am so annoyed! | OH NO 我很懊恼 |
[43:26] | I want to kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[43:28] | Give me back my first kiss! | 你把初吻还给我 |
[43:31] | How dare you take my first kiss? I want to kill you! | 你夺走了我的初吻 我掐死你 |
[43:37] | I am sorry, I have a clear picture now. | 不好意思 我看清楚了 |
[43:39] | This is my room. | 这间是我的房 |
[43:41] | I have a clear picture too. | 我搞清楚了 |
[43:42] | I entered a wrong room. | 我是进错房了 |
[43:44] | I know everything. | 我最清楚 |
[43:46] | I just entered the room. | 我刚刚进房 |
[43:50] | Mister Bing. | 荣公子 |
[43:52] | I made you some nutritious soup. | 我炖了虎鞭鹿尾巴给你 |
[43:55] | Are you that… | 刚才你们不是 |
[43:58] | You mistake it again! | 你又误会了 |
[43:59] | That is my twin sister. | 刚才那个是我双胞胎姐姐嘛 |
[44:02] | Sister again? | 又是姐姐 |
[44:03] | So where is she now? | 那她人呢 |
[44:07] | She just went away through that window. | 刚刚从窗口走掉了 |
[44:12] | May I be excused? I want to look for my sister. | 失陪了 我要去找我姐姐了 |
[44:28] | Empress Dowager. | 太后 |
[44:30] | What’s up? | 什么事呀 |
[44:33] | I want to quit! | 我不做皇后了 |
[44:36] | Come on! | 乖啦 做皇后不好吗 |
[44:40] | Why do you want to quit? | 你在这里不是好好的吗 |
[44:42] | Your son refuses to sleep with me. | 你儿子不肯跟我生儿子 |
[44:45] | How can I give birth to your grandson then? | 我又怎样生个皇孙给你抱呢 |
[44:49] | What’s up? | 那可怎么办 |
[44:51] | You bitch! | 好啊 你这个三八居然来告密 |
[44:53] | How dare you disclose my secret? | 这么缺德的事你也干得出来 |
[44:54] | So what? | 你管我 |
[44:56] | Stop dreaming! | 不行吗 |
[44:57] | Of course I wish to. | 不行呀 |
[44:59] | Queen, don’t get mad. | 皇后 别生气了 |
[45:01] | Tomorrow will be a better day. | 明天会更好的 |
[45:03] | What do you mean? | 什么明天会更好 |
[45:04] | How do you know tomorrow will be a better day? | 你怎么知道明天会更好 |
[45:05] | That’s not your hubby, you know nothing at all. | 是我的老公又不是你的 |
[45:07] | You are not yet married, how do you know that? | 你又没老公你怎么知道 |
[45:10] | She gave me a wry face! | 她一点规矩都没有 |
[45:11] | Damn | 挑 |
[45:13] | Your Majesty. | 皇上皇上 |
[45:14] | You spoke obscenities. | 您刚才挑呀 |
[45:16] | I have a suggestion. | 我想出个主意 |
[45:17] | Why don’t you pick a husband for the princess? | 不如让郡主挑郡马吧 |
[45:20] | Let’s celebrate | 冲一下喜 |
[45:21] | Pick a husband for the princess? | 挑郡马 |
[45:23] | Good idea | 好呀 好呀 好呀 |
[45:24] | It’s really a good idea! | 真是好啊 好主意 |
[45:28] | Let’s find the best man in our kingdom for the princess. | 一定要找一个全花田最好的回来做郡马 |
[45:33] | No, I already have a lover. | 不行啊 我有心上人的 |
[45:35] | What lover? | 什么不行 什么心上人 |
[45:37] | Did you meet him in Central China? | 在中原认识的 |
[45:38] | Is he the second generation of the royal families? | 是什么皇亲国戚还是富二代 |
[45:40] | My son, you fix it, okay? | 皇儿 你替皇妹搞定他 |
[45:42] | Girl is shy, you know that? | 女儿家会害羞 |
[45:43] | It’s really a good thing to have a wedding party! | 嫁女儿真很开心呀 |
[45:46] | I am searching my exit in the mist. | 拨着大雾 默默地在觅我的去路 |
[45:52] | I hope to meet your foot steps with luck. | 但愿路上幸运遇着是你的脚步 |
[45:58] | If I see you again, I will tell you my heart. | 我要再见你 只想将心声透露 |
[46:03] | I am in love with you. | 唉 爱慕 |
[46:08] | To recite such a good poem. | 能将月亮代表我的心 朗诵得出神入化 |
[46:13] | I think only a cultured scholar like you can make it. | 只有将军你这样的文彩才行 |
[46:15] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[46:18] | If you can’t drink, just don’t drink that much! | 不会喝酒就别喝那么多酒 |
[46:19] | Thank you! Bottoms up! | 多谢 喝吧 |
[46:21] | Hey, come here! | 这里啊 |
[46:23] | God Kwan will help you. | 关二哥 一定帮你 |
[46:26] | There is nothing to do with God Kwan, right? | 跟关二哥什么事 |
[46:29] | Look! | 你看 |
[46:36] | God Kwan is living in the moon. | 关二哥就住在月光上面 |
[46:39] | He is so righteous! | 他两胁插刀 有情有义 |
[46:43] | If you make a wish to him, | 你跟他许愿 |
[46:43] | he will help you to find princess. | 他一定帮你找到公主的 |
[46:46] | Who told you this? | 你听谁说的 |
[46:47] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[46:48] | Who told your mom about this? | 你妈又听谁说的 |
[46:49] | I told her. | 听我说的 |
[46:50] | I told her. | 我说的 |
[46:52] | Let’s go back for some sleep, you’re drunk. | 回房睡吧 你醉了 |
[46:59] | Why don’t you trust me? | 为什么你不信我 |
[47:00] | Why don’t you trust me that I have 2 swords? | 为什么你不信我有两把刀 |
[47:02] | Why don’t you say something? | 你为什么不说呀 |
[47:05] | Brother Kwan, please let me meet princess again. | 二哥 麻烦你 我想见见公主 |
[47:07] | It’s not urgent. | 但不是很急 |
[47:08] | Be sincere! | 诚恳点 |
[47:09] | Brother Kwan, I beg you to let me meet princess again! | 关兄 求你让我见到公主 |
[47:12] | Please, I beg you! | 马上见到 求求你 |
[47:14] | Enough! | 够了 |
[47:21] | Pearl | 珠珠 |
[47:23] | Brother Kwan, who threw you to the moon? | 关兄 是谁掉你上月亮的 |
[47:26] | Pearl… | 珠珠 珠珠 |
[47:29] | Pearl… | 珠珠 珠珠 |
[47:30] | Pearl, It’s so nice to meet you again! | 珠珠 找到你就好了 |
[47:32] | I miss you very much! | 我好想念你 |
[47:34] | Poor you, why are you getting so thin? | 太惨了 你瘦了 |
[47:35] | Help! What’s up? | 非礼 什么 |
[47:37] | You harassed me! | 非礼 |
[47:39] | What? | 你说什么呀 |
[47:40] | You sexually harassed me! | 非礼礼礼礼礼礼礼礼礼 |
[47:42] | It’s me! | 我 我呀 |
[47:46] | Hey, you pervert! | 你个登徒浪子 |
[47:48] | Why did you hold my daughter’s hand? | 干嘛拉着我女儿的手 |
[47:50] | Pay me money! | 赔钱 |
[47:51] | Why did you seduce Mister Bing? | 你干嘛勾引荣公子 |
[47:53] | Why did you hold her hand but not mine? | 你干嘛拉他的手 不拉我的手 |
[47:55] | Are you the elder sister or little sister? | 你是姐姐还是妹妹 |
[47:57] | Mister Bing, you are shameless! | 荣兄 你实在是人面兽心矣 |
[47:59] | What? She is my lover! | 什么人面兽心 她是我爱人 |
[48:01] | But she is the fianc?of Shang-jin. | 她是上进的未婚妻 |
[48:03] | Tell them now. | 你快说 |
[48:05] | What should I say? | 说哈 |
[48:05] | Tell them! | 你说啦 |
[48:07] | What? | 什么 |
[48:07] | You’d better tell them! | 你说给他听 |
[48:09] | What? | 什么 |
[48:14] | Tell them you love me! | 你说你爱我 说我知你懂我 |
[48:16] | Tell them you love me, | 告诉他你爱我 |
[48:18] | so that he knows he is wrong. | 让他知道谁错 |
[48:20] | I know you love me, tell me you love me. | 我知道你爱我 说我也懂你爱我 |
[48:22] | Tell him you love me. | 告诉他你爱我 |
[48:23] | Hug me in front of him. | 快回来抱抱我 |
[48:25] | You want to see me, you have me in your heart. | 你爱看着我 心里只会有我 |
[48:27] | If you are to choose among us, you’ll pick me. | 让你选择 都不要拒绝我 |
[48:31] | I know you love me, tell me you love me. | 我知道你爱我 说我懂你爱我 |
[48:33] | Tell him you love me. | 说给他听你爱我 |
[48:34] | Get him out of here. | 赶他走 |
[48:37] | You only love me! | 吻吻我 |
[48:43] | Get him out of here. | 赶他走 |
[48:50] | Let’s go. | 不如走啦 |
[48:52] | Let’s go. | 不如走啦 |
[49:09] | Your crying face looks so disgusting! | 你哭得太难看了 |
[49:16] | General, please stop drinking. | 将军好了 你真的不要再喝了 |
[49:24] | Pearl… Tell me, why don’t you love me? | 珠珠 为什么你说你不爱我了 |
[49:30] | General, she loves you! | 将军 她怎么会不爱你呢 |
[49:32] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[49:34] | She used to laugh when I sang to her. | 我以前唱歌她会笑 |
[49:37] | But she didn’t have any reaction when I just sang. | 我唱来唱去她都没反应 没反应 |
[49:43] | Will you mistake her as someone else? | 将军 是不是你认错人了 |
[49:45] | I held her hands for thousand times, how can I mistake her? | 她的手我拉过几万次 我怎么会认错 |
[49:50] | Or, you are missing princess too badly, so you’re mentally retarded. | 我想你是太挂念公主才会忆女成狂 |
[49:54] | You are underestimating me. | 你实在太小看 |
[49:56] | You’re underestimating me. | 你实在太小看… |
[50:01] | You’re underestimating me. | 你实在太小看我了 |
[50:09] | Who dares to cheat my sister? | 是谁骗了我妹妹 |
[50:33] | I think I am really drunk. | 我想我真的醉了 |
[50:35] | I think you’re really drunk! | 我想你真的醉了 |
[50:37] | Why? | 怎么 |
[50:50] | She is the princess! | 原来郡主就是公主 |
[50:52] | So, princess is still alive! | 那就是说公主还没死 |
[50:54] | So is this | 原来这样 |
[50:56] | Pearl, wait for me! | 你等我 珠珠 |
[51:06] | One hundred taels. | 一百两 |
[51:08] | What made you be so generous? | 你怎么突然这么好啊 |
[51:10] | Is there any trick? | 是不是有什么阴谋 |
[51:12] | When I see you, I think of your daughter. | 我见到你就想起你女儿 |
[51:14] | When I think of her, I think of the heartless man. | 想起你女儿我就想起那负心汉 |
[51:15] | When thinking of the heartless guy, I want to kill someone! | 想起那负心汉我就想杀人 |
[51:17] | If you don’t leave, I think I will kill you! | 你再不走我第一个就杀你 |
[51:19] | Don’t kill me. Deal! | 不要杀我 我先杀你 |
[51:20] | One hundred taels are better than nothing. | 一百两就一百两 |
[51:24] | Get the hell out of here now. | 拿了钱马上走 |
[51:26] | Take the stammered girl with you. | 带着你那结巴女儿滚 |
[51:27] | Get lost! | 滚 滚 |
[51:35] | Take 10 taels, you can buy anything you like. | 给你十两 去买喜欢的东西吧 |
[51:38] | Thank you… dad! | 多谢老老老老爸 |
[51:39] | Go! | 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[51:43] | I am so kind to give her some money. | 给你十两 |
[51:44] | Another gambling addict. | 我有良心呢 |
[51:47] | Stop! How dare you gamble with no money? | 站住 赌钱你不带钱 往哪走 |
[51:54] | Another gambling addict. | 沉迷赌博 |
[51:57] | Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[51:58] | Give me back the money! | 还我银子 还我银子 |
[52:02] | A black sheep of the family. | 误入歧途 |
[52:03] | Come, come here Help! | 来 来 快过来 救命呀 |
[52:06] | Shut up! Help! | 你叫什么叫 救命呀 |
[52:09] | Let me alone! | 放开我 |
[52:12] | She is forced to whore, poor girl! | 逼良为娼 |
[52:18] | Pretty girl, why not has some good time with us? | 长得这么漂亮 让我们开心一下 |
[52:21] | You… don’t come to me. | 你们不不不要过过过过过来 |
[52:23] | This is what… I have. | 我只有有有有这么点 |
[52:26] | Are you kidding? | 这么多钱 财色兼收 |
[52:28] | I must take a risk! | 我们小心给雷劈 |
[52:31] | I want to search her pockets. | 搜 搜 |
[52:33] | How is it? any money. | 看看还有没有钱 |
[52:35] | Freeze! | 住手 |
[52:36] | Police! On the wall. | 我是差人 全部趴在墙上 |
[52:41] | He hasn’t put on uniform. | 他没穿官服 |
[52:42] | Let’s teach him a good lesson! | 管他呢 打完了再说 |
[52:45] | It’s a serious felony to assault police. | 袭警是大事情 |
[52:47] | On the wall now. | 还不趴在墙上 |
[52:48] | Do you want me to cuff you to the police station? | 要我抓你们回去 |
[52:51] | You are not supposed to say a word now. | 现在你可以一点都不说 |
[52:52] | But what you said will be well remembered by me. | 但是你所说的一切 我会记在脑子里面 |
[52:56] | They will become the evidence in the court. | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[52:58] | Sir, it’s only a joke to her. | 差大哥 我们跟她闹着玩的 |
[53:01] | A joke? You deserve it. | 玩什么 你也算胆大包天了 |
[53:05] | You deserve it! | 你也算胆胆胆胆大包天了 |
[53:08] | Sir, please give me a chance. | 差大哥 给次机会 |
[53:10] | All right, since I am in a good mood, | 好 今天老子心情好 |
[53:13] | And this lady hasn’t lost anything. | 既然这位女士没有大碍 |
[53:15] | You guys drop all your money and go. | 把你们所有银两放下就走 |
[53:17] | Drop it… Yes, sir | 快 快 快 |
[53:18] | MONYE | 钱 钱 钱 |
[53:21] | Drop it | 放下 |
[53:22] | Get lost! | 滚 |
[53:25] | Yes, yes… | 走 走 走 |
[53:30] | Dad… you pretended… so well! | 老爸 你你装得挺挺像 |
[53:32] | Stop talking, pick up the money and go now! | 别说了 捡钱走人 |
[53:35] | Why should we dress like this? | 干嘛要要要扮成这样 |
[53:38] | Now, we are different. | 我们现在升级了 |
[53:40] | We have a hundred taels with us. | 身上有一百两 |
[53:44] | If I take a girl with me, | 带着你上路 |
[53:46] | It will easily arouse the interest of robbers. | 还没出城就已经给人抢几次 |
[53:49] | Can you walk like a man? | 你走路像个男人可以吗 |
[53:52] | And, act like a man! | 还有 做男人要够豪气 |
[53:55] | Talk like a man. | 说话要够中气 |
[53:56] | And walk like a hero | 走路要有霸气 |
[53:58] | One must have his moral integrity. | 做人最重要有骨气 |
[54:00] | So, you can’t kneel down in front of any people. | 不许向人下跪 |
[54:03] | Here comes the emperor, stay back… | 皇上驾到 寂静回避 |
[54:09] | Here comes the emperor, stay back… | 皇上驾到 寂静回避 |
[54:15] | Here comes the emperor | 皇上驾到 |
[54:17] | Stop! | 停 |
[54:19] | How dare you not kneel in front of the emperor? | 大胆 见到皇上竟然不下跪 |
[54:22] | Kneel down now! | 跪吧 |
[54:23] | I have moral integrity… I won’t kneel in front of anyone. | 我有骨骨骨骨气 不跪 |
[54:25] | Good, you’re brave and arrogant! | 好 够胆识 |
[54:26] | Put it down, take them here. | 放下 带他们二个人过来 |
[54:34] | Sorry, Your Majesty, he doesn’t know the rules. | 对不起 皇上 他什么都不懂 |
[54:36] | Please spare him! | 你放他一条生路 |
[54:39] | He doesn’t know the rules? | 什么都不懂 |
[54:40] | He is stupid enough! | 够低能 |
[54:41] | Do you know me? | 你知道我是谁 |
[54:42] | No | 不知 |
[54:43] | You’re frank enough! Guys! | 够坦白 来人 |
[54:44] | Please forgive us, Your Majesty… | 饶命 皇上 |
[54:46] | Why do you ask for mercy? | 饶什么命 |
[54:47] | I want to take him back for the tryout for the princess’s match. | 我是带他回去选郡马 |
[54:49] | Be the princess’s husband? It sounds good… | 选郡马 那好 |
[54:50] | No! He can’t marry the princess. | 不可以 他不能选郡马的 |
[54:54] | Bull shit! | 混帐东西 |
[54:55] | Isn’t it a shame to be the princess’s husband? | 让他选郡马难道很失礼吗 |
[54:56] | No, because he… he is my daughter | 不是 他 他是我的女儿 |
[55:00] | Do you think I am an idiot? | 你真当我是个白痴 |
[55:02] | Do you think I can’t tell his gender? | 他是男的还是女的 难道我分不清楚 |
[55:03] | No… | 不是 |
[55:04] | Shut up! You tell me. | 你闭嘴 你自己说 |
[55:06] | Actually, I am a girl… | 其实我我我我是女女女女的 |
[55:09] | You stammer, that means you’re telling lies! | 你看你 说话结结巴巴的就是在骗人 |
[55:13] | Guys. | 来人 |
[55:13] | Your Majesty… | 皇上 |
[55:15] | Don’t worry, I won’t let my citizen do for nothing. | 你放心 我不会叫我的子民白干的 |
[55:18] | If he fails, I will give you some money too. | 就算是落选了 我也会给你们发奖金的 |
[55:22] | Well… Junior Weng, | 那 |
[55:24] | Go ahead to the palace then. | 黄雀 那你就放心地去选郡马吧 |
[55:29] | Just fool around and take the money home. | 随随便便玩玩 输了拿钱走人 |
[55:31] | Got you. | 知道 |
[55:32] | You think I am deaf? | 你当我听不到 |
[55:33] | You want to fool around? | 什么叫随便玩玩 |
[55:34] | No! I told him to be serious! | 没有 我叫他认真玩 |
[55:36] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 多谢皇上 |
[55:37] | Take him back. | 好 带走 |
[55:39] | My son | 儿子 儿子 |
[55:41] | The emperor is going to find the princess a husband. | 听说皇上要招郡马 |
[55:43] | This is a good chance, my nephew. | 这次是你的好机会 上进 |
[55:45] | Dad, I am in love. | 爹 吾乃有心上人也 |
[55:49] | But have your found her yet? | 找到她了吗 |
[55:51] | Nightingale and I were in love at the first sight | 我与黄莺乃一见钟情矣 |
[55:53] | This is your own wish. | 我说你是一厢情愿 |
[55:55] | I heard that the princess is so pretty. | 听说郡主美若天仙 |
[55:57] | You’ll have a fortune to marry her. | 你这次真是财色兼收 |
[56:00] | All men are thirsting for beauties! | 你们这些男人 各个都贪图美色的 |
[56:03] | Okay, I’ll take you to the palace to meet the princess. | 好 我带你去见郡主 |
[56:05] | Sure you will be in love with her. | 保证你看完了就变心了 |
[56:07] | It sounds reasonable. | 有道理 |
[56:08] | But there is difficulty. | 可是有难度 |
[56:09] | The princess lives in the palace, how can you go in? | 郡主在皇宫 你怎么进去 |
[56:11] | No one can stop me from entering the palace! | 区区一个皇宫 我横着就这么进去了 |
[56:16] | Sweetie, long time no see! I miss you so much! | 柔柔 很久没见了 我很挂念你的 |
[56:20] | How are you lately? | 你近来好吗 |
[56:21] | Your Majesty, you are married. | 皇上 你已经结了婚 |
[56:24] | Please behave and be a good husband. | 拜托你死心塌地做个好老公吧 |
[56:27] | If you were willing to be my queen, | 如果当年你肯做我的皇后 |
[56:28] | we wouldn’t have got separated. | 我们根本就不会分开了 |
[56:31] | But I am a prodigal girl. | 我从小自由惯了 |
[56:33] | I hate the rules of the palace. | 宫中的规矩怎会适合我 |
[56:35] | By the way, I haven’t been in love with you! | 更何况 我由始至终都没有爱过你 |
[56:38] | You lied! We grew up together… | 你在骗我 我们从小玩到大 青梅竹马 |
[56:41] | Please forget the history. | 我们以前的事就不要再提了 |
[56:43] | We are busy at our own life. | 你有你的生活 我有我的忙碌 |
[56:45] | If we meet in the street, | 就算有天街上碰到 |
[56:46] | I would greet you “Your Majesty”. | 我都只会叩个头 叫声皇上万岁 |
[56:48] | Then, I’ll slip away. | 然后我就走人了 |
[56:50] | Please don’t say that! | 你不要这样说啦 |
[56:52] | Do you know how I suffer? | 你知不知道我现在有多痛苦 |
[56:54] | No one practice with me, I have got no improvement at all. | 没你陪我练功 我的武功停止不前 |
[56:57] | You have grown up! Don’t just stick to games. | 你长大吧 只想着得玩 什么都不懂 |
[57:00] | If you were not the king, you would have starved to death! | 要不是你命好做皇帝 你早就饿死了 |
[57:02] | I don’t want it! I don’t want to be the king, | 我不要 我不要做皇帝 |
[57:04] | I want to be a kung-fu master. | 我要做一代宗师 |
[57:05] | Wake up! | 你醒醒吧 |
[57:07] | You should use your mind to think, but obviously you don’t. | 说话不用大脑 一点智慧都没有 |
[57:09] | You live without soul! | 简直就是一个没有灵魂的躯壳 |
[57:12] | Look at you! | 你看 你看 你看 |
[57:14] | You can’t even accept criticizing. | 我说你几句 你就耍无赖 |
[57:16] | You’re trash! | 你说说看 你有什么用 |
[57:17] | Isn’t it a fault to love a person? | 难道爱一个人有错 |
[57:21] | It’s not a fault to be in love. | 好了 爱一个人是没有错的 |
[57:23] | What a pity that, I dislike handsome guy. | 怪只怪我不喜欢帅哥而已 |
[57:26] | It’s not my fault to be handsome! | 长得帅又不是罪 |
[57:28] | Hey, come on, it would be embarrassing to be seen. | 不要这样 被人家看见就不好了 |
[57:32] | Come on, be good. | 乖 |
[57:35] | Well, we can be friends instead of a couple. | 虽然我们做不成夫妻 但是可以做朋友 |
[57:40] | Promise me, come more often to visit me. | 那你答应我 有空多进宫看我 |
[57:43] | And, stay with me for practicing, okay? Okay. | 陪我练功 好 |
[57:45] | I will buy you some lollipop, okay? | 我再多买些棒棒糖给你吃 |
[57:47] | Move! | 退下 退下 |
[57:49] | It’s all because of you. | 其他人根本不行 我跟你相识一场 |
[57:51] | Okay, I’ll let your nephew to see my sister. | 就让你的侄子看一看我的皇妹 |
[57:54] | Thank you, Your Majesty! | 多谢皇上 |
[57:56] | You know? My sister is the princess. | 你知道吗 郡主乃是万金之躯 |
[57:59] | Layman shouldn’t get close to her. | 多看两眼都会化的 |
[58:01] | Just ask your nephew to take a glance only. | 叫你侄子看一眼就行了 |
[58:03] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 多谢皇上 |
[58:06] | What’s that noise? | 那么吵 干什么呢 |
[58:09] | I think she must be practicing cat-walk. | 皇妹一定又在练她的猫步了 |
[58:11] | Take a look then. | 来来来 自己看 |
[58:12] | What is cat-walk? | 练猫步 |
[58:15] | So pretty! | 真的很美 |
[58:17] | Shang-jin, come and take a look. Come on, be quick! | 上进 过来看 过来看 快点 |
[58:20] | Don’t pretend to be decent. | 你扮什么清高 |
[58:22] | Men love staring at pretty girls. | 是男人都喜欢看美女的 |
[58:24] | Auntie, you’re not right, I am… | 姑姑此言差矣 吾乃 |
[58:33] | I want to be her husband. | 我要选郡马 |
[58:46] | Today, a tryout is held to pick the husband of the princess. | 今天 是郡主比武招亲大会 |
[58:51] | This historical moment will begin soon. | 这个历史性的一刻即将开始 |
[58:56] | The first participant is… | 第一位参赛者 |
[58:58] | He is a hero. | 是我走遍大江南北 |
[59:00] | I have searched every inches of the land… | 亲自千挑万选出来的英雄豪杰 |
[59:03] | Mister Jack Weng. | 黄雀 |
[59:04] | Look at his face, he seems to be confident! | 你看他真是信心十足 |
[59:07] | The second participant. | 第二位参赛者 |
[59:09] | He nominated by all the officials. | 是由我们文武百官一致推举出来的 |
[59:13] | Wu Shang-jin. | 吴上进 |
[59:16] | And the third one is a layman, | 而第三位 他来自民间 |
[59:18] | Mister Bing. | 叫荣炳麦 |
[59:22] | Stop pretending! Move now. | 不要装帅了 赶紧上台 |
[59:33] | There will be 3 rounds. | 今天的比武分三个回合 |
[59:35] | Each will get one mark if you win a round. | 每赢一局 就能得一分 |
[59:38] | And I’ll be the final judge to decide who the winner is. | 最后由我来决定 谁是冠军 |
[59:42] | Let’s cut the crap, the competition begins now! | 闲话少说 比赛正式开始 |
[59:44] | The first round, arrow shooting. | 第一个回合 射箭 |
[59:47] | I don’t think I should explain the regulations. | 这么简单的比赛 我不作解释了 |
[59:50] | The winner should shoot at the heart, that’s all. | 射中红心的 就算是赢 |
[59:53] | Begins! | 开始 |
[59:58] | Brother Bing, are you nervous? | 荣兄 紧张乎 |
[1:00:00] | No. | 还好 |
[1:00:01] | I just want to sing whenever I see her. | 为什么我见到他就很想唱歌 |
[1:00:04] | Singing? | 唱歌 |
[1:00:05] | But I promised Pearl. | 但我答应过珠珠 |
[1:00:06] | I’d never sing to other girls. | 不会唱歌给其他人听 |
[1:00:09] | That way… | 那边 那边 |
[1:00:14] | I want to marry the princess! | 我要做郡马 |
[1:00:22] | I must marry the princess! | 我必娶郡主 |
[1:00:44] | This is the lost stance of “1 arrow 3 vultures”! | 那个不是失传已久的一箭三雕 |
[1:00:47] | It’s the most powerful stance! | 例无虚发 百步穿杨箭 |
[1:00:49] | He is even more powerful! | 真是一山还有一山高 |
[1:00:52] | But, since I have stipulated the regulations, | 但是 我既然定了规则出来 |
[1:00:54] | All of us should follow it. | 大家就一定要遵守 君无戏言 |
[1:00:57] | So, in this round. | 所以这个回合 |
[1:00:59] | Bing and Wu won. | 我判荣炳麦和吴上进 赢 |
[1:01:07] | Since there are more difficulties in the 2nd round, | 由于第二个回合是有点难度的 |
[1:01:10] | I need to demonstrate by myself. | 需要我亲自示范一下 |
[1:01:13] | I want to fight with 10 people! | 我要打十个 |
[1:01:42] | Many people are watching. | 那么多人看着 |
[1:01:43] | No acting please. | 不要太儿戏了 |
[1:02:14] | What’s wrong with you? Better move more!! | 干嘛呀你 走走位 |
[1:02:59] | I am just an emperor. | 我只不过是花田国国王 |
[1:03:11] | The royal guards are really powerful! | 大内高手就是大内高手 |
[1:03:13] | They were seriously punched and could get up right away! | 受了我那么多重拳竟然那么快就站得起来 |
[1:03:17] | Bravo! | 厉害 |
[1:03:22] | In the second round of the tryout… | 第二回合的比试 |
[1:03:24] | You have to beat the 10 super royal guards. | 就是要打倒十大高手 |
[1:03:26] | Come on, show me! | 打给我看看 |
[1:03:31] | Here I am! | 我来 |
[1:04:33] | Bingo! Bingo! | 赢了 |
[1:04:35] | Bravo! | 赢了 好呀 |
[1:04:39] | Bravo! Thank you… | 好呀 多谢 |
[1:04:41] | Thank you… | 多谢 多谢 |
[1:04:48] | Good! Next! | 打得好 下一个 |
[1:04:51] | Surrender! | 弃权 |
[1:04:52] | Are you crazy? How can you surrender like this? | 你傻了 说弃权就弃权 |
[1:04:54] | Your Majesty, your guards are seriously hurt, | 皇上 你的大内高手都已经被打伤了 |
[1:04:58] | how could they fight again? | 还能打吗 |
[1:05:03] | Since the 10 guards fail to stand up, | 由于十大高手站不起来 |
[1:05:05] | to be fair, this round is cancelled. | 为了公平起见 这个回合取消 |
[1:05:10] | The last round, | 最后一个回合 |
[1:05:12] | to fight with the most powerful guy in the universe! | 就是要跟宇宙最强 |
[1:05:13] | That is to fight with me. | 就是跟我打 |
[1:05:15] | This time, one to one. | 这次是单对单的比试 |
[1:05:18] | No surrender! You have to fight till the last breath! | 不能弃权也不能投降 |
[1:05:20] | Do you understand? | 你们明不明白 |
[1:05:22] | You’d try all your might to fight. | 你们要尽力跟我打 |
[1:05:24] | You don’t have to give me face! | 完全不用给我面子 |
[1:05:26] | Listen, you, and you. | 你们你们啊你们 你们啊 |
[1:05:29] | You and you, no one is allowed to give a helping hand. | 全部不许帮忙 |
[1:05:30] | Even I am severely hurt to lose sleep or to stop menstrual period… | 就算我让人打到神经 失眠痴呆气虚 |
[1:05:35] | No one is allowed to give me a hand. | 你们也不能帮忙 |
[1:05:37] | I want a fair game! | 我要公平一战 |
[1:05:39] | The emperor will keep his words. | 君无戏言 |
[1:05:41] | Okay, I’ll pick the best fighter among you… | 好 让我挑一个最好打的先跟我打 |
[1:05:44] | Okay, it’s you. | 就你了 |
[1:05:46] | Don’t look around, it’s you! | 不要左看右看的就你 |
[1:05:48] | Come up and fight with me. | 快上来跟我单挑 |
[1:05:53] | What’s up? Do you want to shit? | 怎么了 便秘 |
[1:05:54] | Hurry up! | 走快点 |
[1:05:55] | I tried so hard to pick you here. | 你是我千挑万选选出来的 |
[1:05:57] | Don’t let me down, okay? | 不要让我失望 知不知道 |
[1:05:59] | Do not… hit my face… | 不要打脸 |
[1:06:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:05] | Roaring stance? | 狮吼功 |
[1:06:06] | 100% power? | 十成功力 |
[1:06:15] | What’s up? | 干嘛 |
[1:06:21] | What’s up? | 你干嘛 |
[1:06:24] | Big brother! Big brother! | 老大 老大 |
[1:06:28] | I am not being big brother for a long time. | 我没当老大很久了 |
[1:06:31] | But I am your sister! | 我是你妹妹 |
[1:06:32] | Are you crazy? I think you’re sissy. | 傻子 这里从来不攀关系的 |
[1:06:34] | Again! | 再来 |
[1:06:35] | Finger stance! | 弹指神功 |
[1:06:37] | Powerful? | 厉害吧 |
[1:06:38] | Who are you? | 你是哪哪哪哪那位 |
[1:06:43] | Who are you? | 哪位 |
[1:06:44] | Watch… my… fist! | 咏春拳 |
[1:06:50] | You know how powerful I am now? | 我不是说过了嘛 |
[1:06:51] | I am the best fighter in the universe! | 我真的是宇宙最强 |
[1:06:53] | Got it? | 大家都看见了 |
[1:06:55] | Men, take him away! | 来人 把他抬下去 |
[1:06:59] | Okay, next. Okay, it’s you. | 好 下一个 就你了 |
[1:07:02] | I want to marry the princess. | 我要娶郡主 |
[1:07:12] | Damn it! | 神经病 |
[1:07:14] | Look, there is an alien! | 快看外星人来了 |
[1:07:19] | You dropped something on the floor. | 你掉东西了 |
[1:07:23] | The emperor won’t give autograph now. | 皇上现在不签名了 |
[1:07:24] | Hey, where? Where? | 哪里 哪里 |
[1:07:29] | What are you doing? | 干什么呀你 |
[1:07:30] | It hurts! Man! | 很痛的 大哥 |
[1:07:35] | Thank you, I’ll treat you to dinner some time. | 谢谢 晚饭夜宵都算我的 |
[1:07:39] | Catch me! Thank you! | 接着我 多谢 |
[1:07:42] | Are you okay? I am fine. | 没有事吧 皇上 没事 |
[1:07:43] | So, continue! | 那我们再来 |
[1:07:53] | Catch me! Yes, Your Majesty | 接住我 遵命 |
[1:07:58] | What food do you eat? Why are you so powerful? | 你吃什么长大的 力气这么大 |
[1:08:01] | I surrender! I don’t want to play now. | 我投降了 我不玩了 |
[1:08:03] | Your Majesty, the emperor will keep his words. | 皇上 不能投降的 |
[1:08:08] | Help! Catch me! Be fair! | 救命呀 公平点 不能帮忙 |
[1:08:11] | Yes, sir! | 是 |
[1:08:14] | Your Highness, the emperor seems to lose consciousness. | 报告皇后 皇上晕了 |
[1:08:17] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[1:08:18] | Your Majesty, here I am! | 皇上 我来了 |
[1:08:21] | Okay, I’ll get up… | 不用 不用 我自己起来 |
[1:08:23] | I’ll get up! | 我自己起来 自己起来 |
[1:08:24] | Damn it! Are you kidding? Are you okay now? | 你有没有搞错 没事 |
[1:08:27] | There is one more! You go ahead. | 还有一个 接着打 |
[1:08:31] | Your Majesty, I am ready now. | 皇上 我准备好了 |
[1:08:35] | Well, I just can’t help! | 只能出绝招了 |
[1:08:37] | You force me to do so! | 是你逼我的 |
[1:08:40] | The stance of “Quick Steps”! | 凌波微步 |
[1:08:45] | Finger Stance! | 弹指神功 |
[1:08:49] | Yip Man’s punch! | 叶问拳 |
[1:09:01] | I am so scared! | 吓死我了 |
[1:09:02] | Go down. | 下去吧 |
[1:09:06] | I am sorry, Your Majesty. Sorry for the offense. | 不好意思 皇上冒犯了 |
[1:09:10] | I was defeated by the One Finger Stance! | 败在失传已久的一阳指之下 |
[1:09:12] | This is actually a glory of me. | 也可以说是虽败犹荣甘拜下风 |
[1:09:16] | We’ve got the winner now. | 今天的比武招亲终于有结果 |
[1:09:19] | The winner who can marry the princess is… | 众望所归得到郡马殊荣的就是 |
[1:09:26] | Jack Weng! | 黄雀 |
[1:09:27] | What? I won all the rounds, didn’t I? | 不是吧 我明明赢了三个回合 |
[1:09:29] | How come this jerk won the competition? | 这个傻瓜凭什么当郡马 |
[1:09:31] | Objection! | 我抗议 我抗议 |
[1:09:33] | You bastards! | 你们两个暴力狂 |
[1:09:34] | I told you to join the try out, | 我叫你们来选郡马 |
[1:09:36] | but you two just lost control. | 你们两个便动手乱来 |
[1:09:37] | If I marry my sister to you, | 他日有什么不高兴打老婆 |
[1:09:39] | it would be tragedy! | 我皇妹不就死定吗 |
[1:09:41] | I will not let family violence, | 我是绝对不容许在花田国内 |
[1:09:43] | happen in my kingdom! | 有家庭暴力发生的 |
[1:09:45] | What’d I do? | 怎办 怎办 |
[1:09:48] | I want to marry the princess! | 我要娶郡主 |
[1:09:49] | I want to marry the princess too! | 我要与郡主长相厮守 |
[1:09:51] | Shut up! | 住嘴 |
[1:09:52] | This is my decision, | 我已经决定了 |
[1:09:53] | it will never change | 是绝对不会改变的 |
[1:09:55] | Jack Weng, you will marry the princess, | 黄雀 将会成为花田国的郡马 |
[1:09:58] | 2 days later | 过两天成亲 |
[1:09:59] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 皇上 |
[1:10:02] | Go! Your Majesty! | 回宫 皇上 |
[1:10:11] | Why did you cry so badly? | 你喊得那么凄厉干什么 |
[1:10:13] | I cried because of your pain! Your Majesty! | 我替你痛呀 皇上 |
[1:10:17] | I can’t imagine my hard practice in these decades is nothing! | 想不到我苦练了二十年武功如此不堪一击 |
[1:10:20] | Your Majesty, comparisons are odious, | 皇上 一山还有一山高 |
[1:10:23] | it’s no big deal! | 胜负乃兵家常事 |
[1:10:26] | Don’t be upset, Your Majesty! | 你就不要太伤心了 皇上 |
[1:10:33] | Silly boy! | 宝宝别哭 |
[1:10:35] | Am I trash? | 我是不是很没用 |
[1:10:36] | No way! | 怎么会呢 |
[1:10:38] | You can win next time, right? | 这次输了 下次赢回来不就行了 对不对 |
[1:10:41] | Come on, | 来 |
[1:10:43] | have some medicine first. | 先喝点药吧 皇上 |
[1:10:46] | Is it hot? | 烫不烫 |
[1:10:48] | No, it’s not hot. Drink it. | 不烫 喝吧 |
[1:10:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:11:06] | Auntie, why are you eating pigeon? | 姑姑 你怎么在吃乳鸽 |
[1:11:08] | I want to eat those heartless things. | 我吃了那些负心汉 |
[1:11:12] | Auntie, can you say something nice in front of the Emperor for me? | 姑姑 你能不能再替我向皇上美言几句 |
[1:11:15] | I want to marry the princess! | 我想当郡马 |
[1:11:17] | You guys are all heartless! | 你们这些男人 见一个爱一个 |
[1:11:19] | Do you think you deserve my assistance? | 应该帮吗 |
[1:11:21] | One life one love! | 我一生只爱一个人 |
[1:11:24] | You guys know what love is? | 你们男人知道什么是爱 |
[1:11:26] | You don’t just speak love, but you have to make it! | 爱不是说的 要做的 |
[1:11:28] | You’d do everything for love! | 赴汤蹈火在所不辞 |
[1:11:31] | All right, go and kidnap the princess! | 好呀 那你去劫郡主 |
[1:11:33] | Then, you’ll be invincible! | 那你就天下无敌 |
[1:11:38] | I am so happy! I want to get drunk! | 今晚真的好开心 一定不醉不归 |
[1:11:45] | Come on, let me tell you! | 来来来 我说给大家听 |
[1:11:47] | My son will marry the princess soon! | 我的儿子马上就要当郡马了 |
[1:11:52] | I am the royal family’s member soon! | 我跟皇帝做亲家了 |
[1:11:57] | But, you just can’t imagine it… | 不过你们怎么都想不到 |
[1:12:00] | my son is actually my daughter! | 我的儿子 其实是我女儿 |
[1:12:03] | My daughter wants to marry the princess! Cheers! | 我女儿要做郡马 干杯 |
[1:12:09] | But, another surprise! | 不过你们更加想不到 |
[1:12:14] | My daughter… | 我这个女儿 |
[1:12:16] | she isn’t my daughter indeed! | 又不是我的女儿 |
[1:12:20] | Come. | 来 |
[1:12:21] | Wish me being killed soon! | 祝我早日被人斩头 |
[1:12:23] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:12:25] | Cheers! | 干杯 干杯 |
[1:12:28] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:12:29] | This way please. | 这边 |
[1:12:31] | Cheers…I tell you. | 干杯 我告诉你 |
[1:12:34] | Actually I am the General from Central China. | 我其实是中原的护花大将军 |
[1:12:42] | Listen, I have been in love with the princess for 10 years. | 我告诉你 我跟郡主相恋十载 |
[1:12:45] | But I am going to witness her marrying with another guy! | 今天我正眼睁睁看着她被人抢走 |
[1:12:50] | Do you think I would do nothing? | 你以为我就这样算了吗 |
[1:12:55] | No way! | 是不会的 |
[1:13:03] | Come here… | 过来 过来 过来 |
[1:13:08] | We’ll sneak into the palace tomorrow night. | 我们明晚就潜入皇宫 |
[1:13:11] | We’ll kidnap the princess! | 夜劫郡主 |
[1:13:18] | General, we’ll be in deep shit, have you made up your mind? | 很严重的 你想清楚了 |
[1:13:20] | People won’t tell lies after alcohol. | 喝了酒的人说的都是真话 |
[1:13:24] | Although we’ll die, General… | 虽然死定了 将军 |
[1:13:25] | You always have my support! | 我都一定挺你的 |
[1:13:26] | Let’s kidnap the princess at night! | 我们就夜劫郡主 |
[1:13:28] | Kidnap the princess at night! | 夜劫郡主 |
[1:13:38] | Bastard! Do you think I just can’t make it without you? | 你个死胖子 别以为我没你不行 |
[1:13:50] | Your Highness! | 郡马爷 |
[1:13:52] | Let me get changed for you. No. | 郡马爷 我帮你换件衣服吧 |
[1:13:53] | 不要 | |
[1:13:55] | Come on, don’t be shy! Let us serve you. | 就是换件衣服而已 |
[1:13:57] | No! | 不要 |
[1:13:58] | You witches, don’t touch my son! | 你们几个女魔头想对我儿子干嘛 |
[1:14:00] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:14:01] | Go away now. | 还不退下 |
[1:14:03] | Dad… we’ll be in deep shit! | 这次死死死定了老老老老爸 |
[1:14:05] | You are just driving me crazy! | 老爸不死也给你气死了 |
[1:14:07] | How come you won the race and become the prince? | 你怎么无缘无故就会选中郡马了 |
[1:14:10] | I just can’t help it! | 我也不不不想的 |
[1:14:12] | You know, you’ll get killed for swindling! | 不想 欺君之罪会死人的 |
[1:14:15] | But… what’d we do then? | 现在怎怎怎么办 |
[1:14:17] | Luckily, God is always merciful! | 好在天无绝人之路 |
[1:14:19] | I found out that someone would kidnap the princess tonight. | 让我发现有人会夜劫郡主 |
[1:14:21] | So, never try to get in the bed with the princess. | 只要你今晚不要洞房 |
[1:14:24] | Don’t let her find out that you’re a girl. | 不要被人发现你是女儿身 |
[1:14:25] | Then, we’ll be saved. | 我们就有救 |
[1:14:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:14:27] | If the princess is kidnapped, | 因为郡主一失踪 |
[1:14:29] | we’ll tell the emperor that we’d try our best to find her out. | 我们就说去追寻郡主下落 |
[1:14:31] | Then, we will escape at once. | 然后乘机远走高飞 |
[1:14:33] | Maybe, we can get some money from the emperor. | 说不定还可以敲皇上一笔 |
[1:14:36] | What if no one comes to kidnap her? | 如果没没没人来劫劫劫劫 |
[1:14:39] | That would be shit… Shit! | 那就死死死死死定了 |
[1:14:47] | Hey, what isn’t there anyone coming? | 怎么还没有人来 |
[1:14:50] | This princess is weird! | 这个郡主真是奇怪 |
[1:14:52] | She has sat there for 6 hours! freezes | 动也不动都坐了三个时辰了 |
[1:14:56] | Why isn’t anyone here to kidnap her? | 怎么还没有人来劫郡主呢 |
[1:14:59] | I am starving! | 饿死我了 |
[1:15:02] | Why isn’t he coming forward? | 坐了那么久 为什么他还不过来呢 |
[1:15:07] | For Shang-jin, for my virginity, | 为了上进哥 为了我的清白 |
[1:15:09] | if he dares step forward, I’d stab him to death! | 他一过来 我就一刀桶死他 |
[1:15:32] | I am so hungry! | 饿到脚软 |
[1:15:34] | She must be hungry, let me ask whether she needs food or not. | 她也该饿了 去问她吃不吃东西 |
[1:15:41] | Come on, if you dare to come, I’ll stab you! | 来呀 你来我就桶死你 |
[1:15:45] | Damn it! He is approaching! | 真的走过来 |
[1:15:49] | If you dare to touch me, I would kill you! | 你敢碰我 我就跟你拼了 |
[1:15:51] | Don’t kill me… | 你别乱乱乱乱来 |
[1:15:53] | Don’t mess up! Don’t lose your mind! I won’t give it a damn! | 今天不是你死就是我亡 |
[1:15:55] | I wanna kill you! | 跟你拼拼拼拼命 |
[1:16:02] | Hey, I came first. | 我先来的 |
[1:16:06] | Don’t block my way! | 拼命 |
[1:16:42] | It’s you! What are you doing here? | 原来是你 汝在这里做什么 |
[1:16:44] | What are you doing here? Robbing? | 我问你做什么 做贼 |
[1:16:46] | Why do you accuse me? | 汝乃恶人先告状 |
[1:16:48] | The princess and I have fallen in love at first sight. | 吾跟郡主乃一见钟情矣 |
[1:16:50] | This is true love, | 正所谓真情可遇不可求 |
[1:16:51] | I will never give up. | 良缘一去不回头 |
[1:16:53] | Even I have to die; I want to die with her. | 就算要死 吾都要跟郡主在一起 |
[1:16:55] | Come on, I hate poetic words! | 说话文绉绉 读过书了不起 |
[1:16:57] | Listen to me, Princess and I have fallen in love for ages. | 我告诉你 我跟郡主是日久生情 |
[1:17:00] | We have an oath, one life one love! | 我们的誓言是一生一世 |
[1:17:01] | Fallen in love at first sight!. | 一见钟情 |
[1:17:07] | Let’s stop fighting, let’s go to save the princess first. | 别争了 救人要紧 |
[1:17:10] | Hey, let’s save the princess first. | 救了郡主 再出来打吧 |
[1:17:14] | Hey, man! Look at your outfit. | 老兄 看你一身的造型 |
[1:17:16] | Do you want to woo my girl too? | 你不是来跟我们争风的吧 |
[1:17:17] | What type is yours? Love at first sight or long time love? | 请问你是一见钟情还是日久生情 |
[1:17:25] | Million Weng? | 黄百万 |
[1:17:27] | I am not wooing your girl, | 我不是要跟你们争风 |
[1:17:28] | but I am here to watch for you. | 我是来帮你们把风 |
[1:17:30] | Go and kidnap the princess now, jerk! | 快去救人吧 老兄 |
[1:17:32] | That’s right… | 对对对对 |
[1:17:34] | Go home for studying! You’ll have your exam tomorrow! | 回去念书 明天考 ABC |
[1:17:36] | Let me save the beauty, alone! | 英雄救美 让我来吧 |
[1:17:38] | I want to save the princess too. | 我必救郡主 |
[1:17:40] | Damn you! Go home for studies! | 救你的命 不念书了吗 |
[1:17:42] | Hey, stop fighting! You’re wasting time! | 你们俩争得都要天亮了 |
[1:17:44] | Forget it, let me be the hero! | 算了 让我行侠仗义 |
[1:17:46] | I’ll kidnap the princess! | 我去夜劫郡主 |
[1:18:09] | I know you won’t yield! | 我早就知道你们不服气了 |
[1:18:11] | But I just can’t imagine | 可是我想不到你们三个 |
[1:18:12] | you’d come to kidnap her at night. | 真会漆黑黑的来劫郡主 |
[1:18:14] | Now, you’re caught red-handed. | 还不让我一网打尽 |
[1:18:16] | Men, get them out for execution! | 来人 拉他们出去斩 |
[1:18:17] | Yes, Your Majesty! | 是 |
[1:18:18] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[1:18:24] | Stop the execution! | 刀下留人 |
[1:18:26] | Sweetie. | 柔柔 |
[1:18:27] | Are you tired? | 你累不累 |
[1:18:29] | How can you recognize me? | 我弄了几个小时 你这样也认得出来 |
[1:18:33] | Well, it’s not difficult to recognize you at all. | 很难认不出来的 |
[1:18:36] | Sweetie! | 对了 柔柔 |
[1:18:37] | Do you want to kidnap the princess late at the night? | 你跟他们是一伙的也是来夜劫郡主 |
[1:18:41] | But we are here and the princess is inside, | 我们都站在外面 郡主在房间里 |
[1:18:43] | How could we do anything to the princess? | 我们怎么劫郡主呀 皇上 |
[1:18:46] | You want to deny, don’t you? | 还嘴硬 |
[1:18:48] | So, why do you dress in black at night? | 你们在漆黑黑的夜里穿得黑漆漆的 |
[1:18:50] | I can tell there is conspiracy. | 这难道不是图谋不轨 |
[1:18:53] | But according to the laws of Hua-tien, | 皇上 花田律例哪一条写明 |
[1:18:55] | is it not allowed to dress in black at night? | 不许在漆黑黑的夜里穿得黑漆漆的 |
[1:18:58] | Well… | 那倒也是 |
[1:18:59] | But you all dress in black late at the night, | 那你们在漆黑黑的夜里穿得黑漆漆 |
[1:19:02] | and you look so tough, walking around in my garden. | 在我的御花园里龙腾虎跃地 |
[1:19:04] | Isn’t there conspiracy? | 这不是有阴谋 |
[1:19:05] | But according to the laws of Hua-tien, | 皇上 花田律例又有哪条写明不让人 |
[1:19:07] | can one walk in the royal garden | 穿得黑漆漆的在漆黑黑夜里 |
[1:19:09] | in black and look tough? | 龙腾虎跃地在御花园里散步呢 |
[1:19:12] | Have a walk? | 散步 |
[1:19:14] | You guys all at the late night. | 你们明明就是在漆黑黑的夜里 |
[1:19:15] | Dress in black and bustle | 穿得黑漆漆龙腾虎跃地 |
[1:19:17] | fight in my royal garden… | 在御花园里打架 |
[1:19:19] | Stop denying, I witnessed that! | 不要不承认我亲眼看到的 |
[1:19:20] | Your Majesty. | 皇上花田律例到底哪条写明 |
[1:19:22] | According to the laws of Hua-tien, | 不能在漆黑黑的夜里 |
[1:19:24] | can’t we practice kung-fu | 穿得黑漆漆的龙腾虎跃地 |
[1:19:25] | in the royal garden at night? | 在御花园里比武切磋呢 |
[1:19:29] | Sweetie, you talk back again and again, | 柔柔 你这样嘴硬 |
[1:19:31] | you’re giving me a hard time… | 我很难下台的 你给我点面子 |
[1:19:35] | Just give me face, | 皇上 你给我个面子 |
[1:19:37] | forget this incident, okay? | 就当什么事都没发生过 |
[1:19:38] | Please let us go! | 放走我们吧 |
[1:19:42] | Okay, since you voice out… | 好 既然你今天开口了 |
[1:19:45] | Now, I am going to issue 2 more laws. | 那么我就另外多加两条法例 |
[1:19:47] | No one is allowed to dress in black late at night. | 不准在漆黑黑的夜里穿得黑漆漆 |
[1:19:49] | You’re wise, Your Majesty! | 皇上英明 |
[1:19:50] | And, no one is allowed | 另外再加一条不准在漆黑黑的夜里 |
[1:19:52] | to dress in black at night… | 穿得黑漆漆的在御花园里 |
[1:19:53] | to fight in my royal garden! | 龙腾虎跃地打架 |
[1:19:55] | You’re really wise! | 皇上更英明 |
[1:19:56] | Okay, tow them out for execution, | 好拖出去斩 |
[1:19:57] | except you! | 除了你之外 |
[1:19:58] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[1:19:59] | Brother Jin… | 进哥 |
[1:20:03] | Nightingale! | 莺妹 |
[1:20:05] | Sis, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 皇妹 |
[1:20:07] | Sister? | 皇妹 |
[1:20:08] | She is not your sister. | 她不是你妹妹 |
[1:20:09] | What? Isn’t she my sister? So, is she my mom? | 她不是我妹妹难道是你老妈 |
[1:20:12] | My girl, you’re alive! | 女儿 原来你没死 |
[1:20:14] | Dad! Dad? | 老爸 老爸 |
[1:20:16] | Yes, this is your daughter! | 这个又是你女儿 |
[1:20:18] | Do you have 2 daughters? | 你有两个女儿吗 |
[1:20:20] | Dad, dad! | 老爸 老爸 |
[1:20:23] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:20:25] | Don’t you think I have got Alzheimer’s disease? | 你不要把我当成有失忆症 |
[1:20:27] | But your dad has got beard and scar. | 你老爸脸上又是胡须又是刀疤的 |
[1:20:31] | When does he have a son? | 你什么时候又多个儿子 |
[1:20:36] | Pearl. | 珠珠 |
[1:20:38] | Why do you disguise as the prince? | 你明明是郡主干嘛扮郡马 |
[1:20:41] | Who is the princess? | 你说谁是郡主 |
[1:20:42] | Yes, she is your sister! | 她呀 她是你的妹妹 |
[1:20:44] | Bastard! What are you bluffing? | 真是岂有此理 胡说八道 |
[1:20:47] | She is his daughter, why is she my sister? | 她明明是他女儿怎么会是我妹妹呢 |
[1:20:49] | She isn’t my blood daughter! | 其实她不是我亲生女儿 |
[1:20:52] | Damn it! Are you fooling me? | 你是不是在玩我 |
[1:20:54] | You send your daughter here to pretend as the princess, | 你派你女儿来扮郡主 |
[1:20:56] | and then send a non-blood daughter to | 又派了个不是自己的 |
[1:20:57] | disguise as the prince. | 亲生女儿来选郡马 |
[1:20:58] | And you trash! You hold some hair late at the night! | 你自己更糟穿的黑漆漆贴个胡子 |
[1:21:00] | And you claim that you’re not disguising as yourself! | 装作不是自己 |
[1:21:02] | Do you want to topple my kingdom? | 你是不是想谋朝篡位 |
[1:21:04] | I am innocent, Your Majesty! | 冤枉呀 皇上 |
[1:21:04] | Innocent? Your conspiracy is disclosed at last! | 冤枉 被我拆穿了还叫冤枉 |
[1:21:07] | Damn it! | 实在太气人了 |
[1:21:08] | Okay, let me go home to get changed, | 好了 等我回去 |
[1:21:09] | after a bath and massage… | 换件衣服做个按摩洗个澡之后 |
[1:21:11] | I’ll then give you rebellions a trial. | 夜审你这群乱党 |
[1:21:16] | How dare you want to topple my kingdom! | 好谋不谋竟敢谋我皇位 |
[1:21:19] | It’s not harsh enough to beat you 50 times. | 打你五十大板还算少的 |
[1:21:21] | Speak up! Tell me all about your plan! | 将我拆穿了的计划原本讲给我听 |
[1:21:26] | Your Majesty… | 皇上 |
[1:21:28] | I want her to get married, but she jumped to the sea. | 我女儿不肯嫁人跑去跳海 |
[1:21:31] | I want her to substitute her and live a happy life, | 我就想便宜她让她享享清福 |
[1:21:35] | but we met her and messed up my plan. | 可谁知道她百般阻桡 |
[1:21:38] | And she gave me her first kiss. | 还强行把她的初吻给我 |
[1:21:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:40] | First kiss? | 初吻 |
[1:21:42] | At last, you took her to the competition. | 最后就让皇上你抓回来选郡马了 |
[1:21:46] | Hey, it seems that it is my fault. | 他这么说好像是我不对 |
[1:21:49] | No! I hit you 50 times! | 糟了 还打了他五十大板 |
[1:21:52] | Men, come here, give him 500,000 tales. | 来人 快快拿五十万两赏给他 |
[1:21:56] | Thank you, Your Majesty! | 多谢皇上 |
[1:21:57] | Sweetie… | 柔柔 |
[1:21:59] | How do you explain your first love? | 你的初吻是怎么回事 |
[1:22:01] | Well, this is just a misunderstanding. | 皇上 初吻那个东西呢 其实是个误会 |
[1:22:04] | Shang-jin loves this girl, so I stopped him to sell his girl. | 上进已经心有所属 就阻止他卖女儿 |
[1:22:08] | Shang-jin would sacrifice his life for the girl. | 上进为了这个女的 连自己的命都不要 |
[1:22:11] | So, I just want to save her. | 我就帮他一把 |
[1:22:12] | Love! | 爱情 |
[1:22:14] | I failed because of love. | 我也是败在一个情字手上 |
[1:22:17] | Love, who can say it’s right or wrong? | 情凭谁来定错对 我始终不想去追 |
[1:22:22] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[1:22:24] | It’s not the right time to sing now. | 在这个时候就不要再浪费你的歌艺了 |
[1:22:26] | Let’s finish the trial first. | 审完以后再唱好不好 |
[1:22:28] | I am sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:22:30] | You’re right, I agree with you. | 你说得没错 我也同意你的说法 |
[1:22:33] | Love is great! You’re right. | 爱情是伟大的你没错 |
[1:22:38] | Hey, Mister Violence! | 暴力书生 |
[1:22:39] | You’ve got a lover. | 既然你已经是心有所属 |
[1:22:41] | Why do you want to marry the princess? | 为什么还要到这里来选郡马呢 |
[1:22:44] | I did everything for Nightingale. | 皇上 我所作一切皆为黄莺 |
[1:22:46] | Nightingale is the princess, so I want to kidnap her. | 黄莺是郡主我就劫郡主 |
[1:22:49] | If she is the queen, then I’ll kidnap the queen. | 黄莺是皇后我就劫皇后 |
[1:22:51] | You promise! | 这是你自己说的 |
[1:22:52] | But you don’t have to do it now, better be quick. | 劫皇后这种事情不能心急但一定要快 |
[1:22:56] | Do you know it’s a crime to pretend as the princess? | 你假冒郡主知不知道该当何罪 |
[1:23:00] | Shang-jin and I are in love. | 我跟进哥情投意合 |
[1:23:02] | I lost my mind and wanted to commit suicide. | 一时想不通了才为情自杀 |
[1:23:05] | But he saved my life. | 但偏偏又被他救了回来 |
[1:23:08] | Then you grabbed me here and forced me to be the princess. | 又被你们抓了来逼我做郡主 |
[1:23:10] | Why didn’t you deny? | 为什么你不否认呢 |
[1:23:11] | I did, but you just didn’t trust me. | 我有呀 但你不信 |
[1:23:14] | Since the Empress Dowager is missing badly the princess, | 而且我看皇太后她很挂念郡主 |
[1:23:19] | So I am forced to pretend. | 所以继续假扮下去 |
[1:23:21] | You are filial to a granny, | 你对着一个完全不认识的老太婆 |
[1:23:23] | whom you don’t know at all. | 居然忽然间孝心爆满 |
[1:23:25] | You can tell it is a conspiracy! | 分明是有阴谋 |
[1:23:27] | From this angle, you’re guilty! | 你现阶段嫌疑最大 |
[1:23:33] | Bang, what would you like to say? | 荣炳麦你又有什么好说的 |
[1:23:36] | Your Majesty, my name is Bing. | 皇上我叫麦炳荣 |
[1:23:38] | I am the General in Central China. | 是中原的护花大将军 |
[1:23:40] | Pearl and I have fallen in love for ages. | 我跟珠珠早已日久生情 |
[1:23:43] | On the way home, | 当我护送珠珠回来的时候 |
[1:23:45] | I met my Waterloo by accident… | 一不小心弄得全军覆没 |
[1:23:47] | Sorry… Sorry… | 等等等等等等等等 |
[1:23:49] | But you are alive here! | 你现在完好无缺跪在我的面前 |
[1:23:52] | How did you meet your Waterloo? | 你怎么一个覆没法 |
[1:23:54] | I am sure you’re lying! | 你这不是明摆着在骗人吗 |
[1:23:56] | Your Majesty, as what you have heard… | 皇上 我知道现在听起来 |
[1:23:59] | I am most suspicious… | 我的嫌疑可能是最大的 |
[1:24:01] | I do think there is something wrong with me. | 连我自己都觉得有点不对劲 |
[1:24:03] | However, in order to meet Pearl again, | 但是为了珠珠 |
[1:24:05] | I must join the competition. | 我没办法不站出来选郡马 |
[1:24:07] | But out of my expectation that… | 试问我怎会想到 |
[1:24:09] | My first rival is Pearl! | 郡主竟然成了我选郡马的对手 |
[1:24:12] | Well, isn’t it coincidence? | 你说 这是巧合呢 |
[1:24:15] | What a coincidence! | 还是巧合啊 |
[1:24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:19] | Do you think… is she my sister? | 你说那个她是我皇妹 |
[1:24:21] | It’s true, Your Majesty! | 千真万确 皇上 |
[1:24:24] | Are you my sister? | 你真的是我皇妹 |
[1:24:27] | I don’t know. | 不知 |
[1:24:28] | Your Majesty, she lost her memory. | 开恩 皇上 这孩子她失忆了 |
[1:24:32] | No wonder she failed to recognize me! | 怪不得不认得我 |
[1:24:33] | She lost her memory! | 原来她失忆了 |
[1:24:37] | Don’t tell me this old trick! | 讲不清楚事情就想玩失忆 |
[1:24:40] | We are just wasting time to get nothing here. | 审了那么久都没什么眉目 |
[1:24:42] | I just want someone to be the scapegoat now. | 只好找个人来祭旗了 |
[1:24:45] | But I love my citizens most. | 但我是出了名的爱民如子 |
[1:24:48] | Okay, let’s kill an immigrant! | 那么好吧 只好斩个外人 |
[1:24:51] | Men… | 来人 |
[1:24:53] | Tow this General out for execution. | 把中原大将军拖出去斩 |
[1:24:56] | But I have just figured out something. | 皇上 我刚刚想到些事情 |
[1:24:59] | I am not the most suspicious guy. | 我现在觉得她的嫌疑比我大 |
[1:25:02] | Why do you want to kill me? | 为什么要为什么要斩我 |
[1:25:04] | You failed to protect the princess. | 你保护郡主不力 |
[1:25:06] | And you illegal immigrated into my kingdom. | 非法潜入花田国境内 |
[1:25:08] | And you intended to rape the girl who lost memory! | 还企图诱奸失忆少女 |
[1:25:11] | Also, you disturbed me from sleeping. | 夜闯皇宫扰朕清梦 |
[1:25:13] | You just deserve death. | 条条都是死罪 |
[1:25:15] | Do you agree? | 你说你该不该死 |
[1:25:16] | To hell with you! | 去死吧 |
[1:25:19] | Pearl. | 珠珠 珠珠 |
[1:25:21] | Don’t forget me! | 你不要不记得我 |
[1:25:22] | Pearl, I am Bing… | 珠珠 我是炳炳 |
[1:25:24] | I am Bing… | 我是炳炳 |
[1:25:33] | Pearl… | 珠珠 珠珠 |
[1:25:35] | Pearl. Bing? | 珠珠 炳炳 |
[1:25:36] | Finally you recognize me! Pearl! | 你终于记得我了 |
[1:25:37] | Hey, it’s late now, let’s cut the crap. | 已经很晚了 不要再搞了 |
[1:25:40] | Execution now. | 拖出去斩 |
[1:25:42] | How dare you! | 大胆 |
[1:25:43] | Explain to your brother now! | 快去跟他解释一下 |
[1:25:45] | Don’t you take me as your sister? | 你是不是做了皇帝就连皇妹都不认了 |
[1:25:48] | How dare you kill my boyfriend? | 敢斩我男友 |
[1:25:50] | Are you insane or have you just lost memory? | 你到底是失忆还是失常啊 |
[1:25:52] | Do you think you are my sister? | 你觉得你真是我的皇妹 |
[1:25:54] | In Central China, | 是谁在中原辛辛苦苦找弹指神功 |
[1:25:56] | who mailed you the secret scroll for the stance of Quick Steps? | 和凌波微步的限量版武林秘笈给你的 |
[1:25:59] | How dare you claim me of a fake? | 你有种说我假冒 |
[1:26:02] | Everyone knows I am crazy for kung-fu. | 全花田国都知道我是一个武痴 |
[1:26:05] | It can’t prove that you’re my sister. | 那也证明不到你就是我的皇妹 |
[1:26:07] | You guys look sneaky! | 你们这群人都是古古怪怪的 |
[1:26:10] | I won’t be cheated by you guys! | 我是没那么容易被你们动摇的 |
[1:26:12] | Tow him out for execution! | 拖出去斩 |
[1:26:14] | I order you to stop! | 我命令你们全都给我停手 |
[1:26:17] | Let him go! Let him go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[1:26:21] | Of course I know my daughter! | 谁是我女儿 我怎么会不知道 |
[1:26:25] | Queen Mother! | 母后 |
[1:26:26] | My girl, you’re finally home! | 乖女儿 你真的回来了 |
[1:26:30] | My Dear. Queen Mother, | 宝贝 母后 |
[1:26:32] | don’t take anyone as your daughter please! | 你不要见人都认亲生女儿 |
[1:26:35] | Son! | 皇儿 |
[1:26:36] | Look! This flower was tattooed, | 你看这个花花的纹身 |
[1:26:38] | when Pearl left home. | 是遗珠出国前专门纹上去的 |
[1:26:41] | It’s a mark for me to recognize her. Look. | 方便我认人用 你看看 |
[1:26:44] | Why didn’t you tell me earlier? | 有这种东西你又不早说 |
[1:26:46] | Okay… | 好了 好了 |
[1:26:47] | I have found my sister. | 现在我找回皇妹了 |
[1:26:48] | Now, a family re-union makes everyone happy! | 我们阖家团聚了 |
[1:26:49] | Get this General out for execution now. | 给我斩掉那个中原人 |
[1:26:51] | Then, let’s call it a day! | 大家散场收工 |
[1:26:53] | Stop it! | 你还斩 |
[1:26:54] | Why not? | 怎么不能斩 |
[1:26:55] | He failed to finish his mission. | 他办事不力 |
[1:26:57] | And he caused this mess! | 弄得我们那么麻烦 |
[1:26:58] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 皇上 |
[1:27:01] | Empress Dowager has just got well. | 太后她凤体刚刚才病愈 |
[1:27:03] | It’s not suitable to let her view such violent scene. | 实在不适宜有那么暴力和血腥的行为 |
[1:27:08] | For the sake of her health. | 为了太后着想 |
[1:27:09] | How about celebration? Celebration again? | 我建议你都冲喜 又冲 |
[1:27:13] | Yes, celebration! | 要冲喜 |
[1:27:15] | Bravo! Let’s celebrate… | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:27:16] | Let’s celebrate all together. | 冲吧 冲吧 冲吧 |
[1:27:17] | 一次过 冲个够吧 | |
[1:27:18] | I’ll forgive all of you. | 你们全都免罪 |
[1:27:19] | And I would like to make the royal match for you. | 我还要给你们赐婚 |
[1:27:22] | Sister, | 皇妹 |
[1:27:23] | I allow you… | 皇兄批准你 |
[1:27:25] | to marry the General from Central China. | 招个中原什么大将军做郡马 |
[1:27:29] | And my fake sister, | 假皇妹 |
[1:27:30] | I allow you… | 我就许给那个 |
[1:27:32] | to marry this violent scholar, okay? | 把你许给那个暴力书生好了 |
[1:27:37] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢皇上 |
[1:27:39] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢皇上 谢皇上 |
[1:27:42] | And about Sweetie… | 至于柔柔 你那么特别 |
[1:27:44] | Why don’t you in love with handsome guy? | 又貌似不大喜欢什么帅哥 |
[1:27:47] | So. | 我就把他 |
[1:27:50] | I have to marry this guy with you. | 许配给你了 |
[1:27:52] | Objection, Your Majesty! | 我反对 皇上 |
[1:27:54] | Why do you do him this favour? | 便宜了他 |
[1:27:56] | Actually, I have been in love with someone else. | 皇上 其实我心里面早就有个人了 |
[1:27:59] | If you want to match for me, why not match him for me? | 既然你要赐就把那个人赐给我好了 |
[1:28:02] | I see! | 你竟然有个心上人 |
[1:28:03] | Who is that guy? | 到底是谁 |
[1:28:06] | He is a cultured guy. | 他真的很有才华很有文采的 |
[1:28:11] | Listen to his poem. | 大家来听听 |
[1:28:13] | Red tea, green tea, chrysanthemum tea. | 红茶绿茶菊花茶 |
[1:28:15] | Long time no see. | 想你想到蒙查查 |
[1:28:17] | Lychee, apple, and pear. | 荔枝苹果白雪梨 |
[1:28:20] | I always want to see you dear. | 永远和你不分离 |
[1:28:22] | Papaya, water melon and melon. | 木瓜 西瓜 哈密瓜 |
[1:28:24] | I love you man. | 爱你爱到傻瓜瓜 |
[1:28:27] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[1:28:29] | I miss you miss you miss you. | 想你 想你 好想你 |
[1:28:31] | A pigeon will kiss you. | 放只信鸽迷死你 |
[1:28:34] | I love you love you love you. | 爱你 爱你 好爱你 |
[1:28:36] | I just want to say I love you. | 见面讲声我爱你 |
[1:28:38] | No! You’re Copperfield! | OH NO 原来你就是高柏飞 |
[1:28:43] | And you are Madonna! | 原来你就是何里玉 |
[1:28:46] | I just have my 6th sense! | 有没有搞错啊 |
[1:28:48] | Truth is far from imagination! | 原来真的可以差那么远 |
[1:28:50] | You’re a big surprise to me too! | 你也一样完全不靠谱 |
[1:28:52] | Why didn’t you return my mail? | 为什么你忽然间音讯全无 |
[1:28:54] | I went bankrupt. That’s why I had to kill the pigeon for food. | 破产了 所以把鸽子都吃掉了 |
[1:28:57] | Since you are pen-pals. | 够了 既然大家都是鸽友 |
[1:29:00] | Now, it’s a happy ending. | 那就皆大欢喜 |
[1:29:01] | Okay, kiss now. | 好了 亲一个吧 |
[1:29:04] | All right! Since you have a throw up already… | 好了 连吐都吐过了 |
[1:29:06] | Let’s call it a day! | 搞定收工 |
[1:29:08] | Wait, Your Majesty! What? | 等一下皇上 |
[1:29:09] | 又怎么啦 | |
[1:29:10] | I’ve got… | 我有了 |
[1:29:12] | You got what? | 有什么 |
[1:29:13] | Acne? | 青春痘呀 |
[1:29:15] | Come on, I am pregnant! | 你真坏 不是青春痘 |
[1:29:17] | I am having your baby! | 有了你的龙蛋 |
[1:29:19] | Are you kidding me? Bravo! | 你当我恐龙啊 好啦 好啦 |
[1:29:20] | I will have a grandson soon! | 我可以抱孙子了 |
[1:29:23] | Everyone is so happy now! | 真是人人都有喜事实在太开心啦 |
[1:29:27] | Since Queen Mother is so happy too, | 既然母后那么开心 |
[1:29:28] | I have nothing to say. | 那我就没什么好说的了 |
[1:29:30] | Let’s sing! | 唱歌 |
[1:29:31] | Okay! | 好好 |
[1:29:35] | Let’s sing happily! | 齐欢唱 |
[1:29:41] | Happiness in Hua-tien Kingdom. | 花田喜事 |
[1:29:47] | With happy endings! | 美满收场 |
[1:29:58] | We wish you a good fortune! | 恭喜发财 |
[1:30:03] | Subtitles: Arigon |