英文名称:Allied
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[07:53] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[08:00] | Oui. | 没错 |
[08:50] | A bientot. Bonsoir. Bonsoir. Bonsoir. | 那再见了 再见啦 再见 再见 |
[09:07] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | Not bad. | 表演得不错 |
[09:19] | You weren’t so bad yourself. | 你也表现得不差 |
[09:24] | Max vatan. | 马克斯·瓦坦 |
[09:26] | Marianne beausejour. | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[09:31] | I’ve heard a lot about you around the circuit. | 我听说过很多你在情报组的事 |
[09:34] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 你的事我也听说了不少 |
[09:36] | Keep going straight. I’ll tell you when to turn. | 往前直走 转弯时我告诉你 |
[09:40] | You were in dieppe for a while? | 你在迪耶普待过 |
[09:44] | A husband would offer his wife a cigarette | 丈夫会在自己抽烟前 |
[09:46] | before lighting his own. | 先给妻子一根烟 |
[09:48] | Turn right here. | 往这里右转 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | What went wrong in Paris? Your entire circuit was taken out. | 巴黎出什么事了 你的整个情报组都被清除了 |
[10:03] | I never discuss non-relevant operational information with anyone. | 我从来不跟任何人讨论跟作战不相关的情报 |
[10:07] | I’ll try to stay relevant then. | 那我说点相关的 |
[10:09] | That would be appreciated. | 那就非常感谢了 |
[10:11] | Do they trust you? | 他们信任你吗 |
[10:12] | Two months ago, i got promoted to the embassy liaison department. | 两个月前 我被提拔进了大使馆联络处 |
[10:18] | I deal with the German legation every day. | 每天跟德国使团打交道 |
[10:20] | But do they trust you? | 但他们信任你吗 |
[10:23] | How did it look? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:27] | They seemed to like you. | 他们好像挺喜欢你 |
[10:29] | And I like them. | 我也喜欢他们 |
[10:31] | I keep the emotions real. | 我投入了真感情 |
[10:33] | That’s why it works. | 所以才能骗得过 |
[10:36] | Don’t slow down. | 不要减速 |
[10:39] | This is how you drive in Casablanca. | 在卡萨布兰卡就这么开车 |
[11:18] | We won’t be in the apartment much. | 我们在这个公寓待不了多久 |
[11:20] | I have to go out there and sell you. | 我得让别人相信你是我丈夫 |
[11:25] | We’ll have to be careful. | 我们一定得小心 |
[11:26] | I’ve told everyone my husband is from Paris. | 我跟大家说我丈夫是巴黎来的 |
[11:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[11:32] | And… | 还有 |
[11:34] | Your French is good, | 你的法语很好 |
[11:36] | but your Parisian accent is terrible. | 但是巴黎口音差劲透了 |
[11:48] | Oh. So then we’re in trouble. | 那麻烦就大了 |
[11:52] | That was pure Quebec. | 你说的是魁北克法语 |
[11:55] | With French Moroccans you might be okay, | 要说你是法属摩洛哥人 也许还能说得过去 |
[11:59] | but we’ll have to be careful in front of real Parisians until the party. | 不过在宴会前 要是碰到真正的巴黎人就要小心了 |
[12:04] | The party’s in 10 days. Is my invitation gonna be a problem? | 宴会在10天后 我的邀请函没问题吧 |
[12:08] | Now that you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[12:09] | I’m going to set up a meeting with herr hobar. | 我会安排你跟霍巴先生见面 |
[12:14] | And then it’s up to you. | 之后就看你的了 |
[12:17] | Can you stand 10 days in this tiny little place, | 你能在这个小公寓待上10天吗 |
[12:19] | le quebecois? | 魁北瓜 |
[12:21] | It’s not so bad. | 其实这里也不差 |
[12:23] | Water’s hot, sometimes. | 有热水 有时候 |
[12:25] | I’ll take the couch. | 我睡沙发 |
[12:28] | Actually, you’ll sleep on the roof. | 其实你要睡屋顶上 |
[12:30] | It’s cooler. | 那儿更凉快 |
[12:32] | And in Casablanca, the roof is where husbands go | 而且卡萨布兰卡的男人跟老婆上完床后 |
[12:34] | after they’ve made love to their wives. | 就会去屋顶睡觉 |
[13:06] | The neighbors will find it curious | 你来的第一晚 |
[13:08] | if I don’t come to visit you on your first night. | 要是我不上来看你 邻居们会好奇的 |
[13:12] | I’ve told madam torgenot and madam petit all about you. | 我经常跟帕杰诺特夫人和珀蒂夫人说起你 |
[13:17] | They’ll be very excited. | 她们俩这会儿该兴奋了 |
[13:19] | They’ll guess that the sex is already over. | 肯定会猜测我们俩上完床了 |
[13:23] | And it was great, by the way. | 刚刚感觉还不错 |
[13:30] | Then, | 然后 |
[13:32] | you went to the roof. | 你去屋顶上了 |
[13:34] | I missed you | 我很想你 |
[13:36] | because I’ve been sleeping alone so many months. | 因为我已经孤枕难眠好几个月了 |
[13:40] | So I came up to tell you I love you. | 所以我上来告诉你我爱你 |
[13:44] | You’re very thorough. | 你想得很周到 |
[13:47] | That’s why I’m still alive. | 所以我还活着 |
[13:50] | Now we should talk. | 我们现在应该聊天 |
[13:52] | And laugh. | 说笑 |
[13:53] | Mmm. We’re married. Why would we laugh? | 都结婚了 有什么好笑的 |
[14:04] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[14:15] | Now talk. | 继续说 |
[14:17] | Tell me what you’ll do after the war. | 告诉我 战后你想做什么 |
[14:23] | I don’t know what I’ll do after the war. | 我不知道战后要做什么 |
[14:30] | Look. | 看 |
[14:32] | The lovely madam petit in apartment seven. | 可爱的珀蒂夫人住在七号公寓 |
[14:36] | She’s married to a German tank captain. | 她嫁给了一个德国坦克上尉 |
[14:38] | And she’s watching us. | 她正在看着我们 |
[14:41] | So we should talk. And laugh. | 所以我们应该有说有笑 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | After the war, I’m buying a ranch. | 战后我要买个牧场 |
[14:53] | With horses. | 还要有马 |
[14:56] | A ranch! | 买牧场 |
[14:58] | You mean, like in the movies? | 你是说电影里那种 |
[15:01] | Cowboys? Bang, bang? | 牛仔 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:06] | Are you just saying this to say something, or is it real? | 你只是随便这么一说,还是真这么想的? |
[15:11] | Mmm, it’s real. | 是真的 那是 |
[15:12] | It’s, uh, a ranch on a prairie | 一个大草原上的牧场 |
[15:15] | outside a place called medicine hat. | 在梅迪辛哈特市郊 |
[15:20] | Now I know you’re joking. | 我现在知道你是开玩笑了 |
[15:25] | You think you’ll ever get there? | 你觉得自己真能去那里? |
[15:31] | Well, | 不对 |
[15:32] | I guess that’s not the point of medicine hat, huh? | 梅迪辛哈特不止是个地方吧 |
[15:36] | No. | 是的 |
[15:41] | Okay. That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 好了 倾述一下并不难 是吧 |
[15:46] | Now this is the part where I tell you i love you | 这时候呢 我会跟你说我爱你 |
[15:49] | and leave you to count the stars, | 然后把你留在这里数星星 |
[15:51] | or whatever it is men do on their rooftops. | 做男人在屋顶会做的事 |
[15:55] | Je t’aime. | 我爱你 |
[15:56] | Je t’aime aussi. | 我也爱你 |
[15:59] | Now kiss me again. | 再亲我一下 |
[16:20] | Bon nuit. | 晚安 |
[16:55] | You can come in now. | 你可以进来了 |
[17:01] | Voila. | 听好了 |
[17:07] | You are somewhat formal and reserved. | 你的角色老派内敛 |
[17:10] | But you like expensive clothes. | 不过很喜欢昂贵的衣服 |
[17:13] | And your shoes are always polished. | 鞋子总是擦得锃亮 |
[17:18] | I told everyone you’re quite a serious catholic. | 我告诉大家你是个严肃的天主教徒 |
[17:30] | At least you can smell like a Parisian. | 至少你可以闻起来像巴黎人 |
[17:34] | I’ll leave you to choose. | 你自己选衣服吧 |
[17:42] | Before I left London, guy sangster asked me to say thank you. | 我离开伦敦前 盖伊·桑斯特要我跟你说声谢谢 |
[17:50] | We flew lysies together. | 我们一起开过莱桑德式联络机 |
[17:53] | You remember guy? You got him out of dieppe in ’41. | 还记得盖伊吗 1941年你从迪耶普把他救了出来 |
[17:58] | Okay. What did he say about me? | 好吧 他怎么说我的 |
[18:02] | He said you were beautiful. | 他说你美丽动人 |
[18:04] | And good. | 很出色 |
[18:08] | Being good at this kind of work is not very beautiful. | 干这样的活出色可一点也不美 |
[18:17] | You look okay. | 你看起来不错 |
[18:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:35] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[19:06] | Oui. | 对 |
[19:10] | Au revoir. Au revoir. | 再见 再见 |
[19:16] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Bonjour. | 早啊 |
[19:33] | Bonjour. | 早啊 |
[19:41] | Ca va? | 怎么了 |
[20:05] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[20:18] | Oui. | 对 |
[21:49] | Okay, cherie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[21:56] | Mademoiselle. | 我们走吧 |
[23:20] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[23:28] | What went wrong in Paris? | 巴黎出什么事了 |
[23:32] | V section left us hanging out to dry. | V部门撇下我们不管了 |
[23:36] | How’d you get away? | 你怎么逃掉的 |
[23:39] | I ran. | 我跑 |
[23:42] | And ran, and kept on running. | 我跑 不停地跑 |
[24:01] | Madam petit. Lurking in the window. | 珀蒂夫人正在窗户后面看着我们 |
[24:15] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[24:38] | This herr hobar we’re meeting tomorrow, | 跟我说说明天要见的 |
[24:40] | what can you tell me about him? | 这位霍巴先生 |
[24:42] | He’s the ambassador’s liaison. | 他是大使的联络人 |
[24:44] | A high-ranking party member from Cologne. | 来自科隆的纳粹高管 |
[24:47] | He likes golf and gambling. | 喜欢高尔夫和赌博 |
[24:49] | He’s our final hurdle. | 他是我们最后的障碍 |
[24:53] | You have two seconds. | 你有两秒钟 |
[24:55] | Go. | 开始 |
[25:25] | The guns will be taped under the champagne table. | 枪会贴在摆香槟的桌子下面 |
[25:28] | The ambassador arrives at precisely 8:30. | 大使本人会在八点半准时到达 |
[25:32] | If he’s late? | 他要是迟到呢 |
[25:34] | He’s German. He’ll be on time. | 他是德国人 不会迟到的 |
[25:38] | How come you don’t know stens? | 你怎么不会用斯特恩式轻机枪 |
[25:40] | I do know stens. | 我会用轻机枪 |
[25:43] | I didn’t see you set the travel safety. | 只是没看到你上了保险栓 |
[25:47] | You’ll be okay to use a sten on the night, though? | 那你晚上用的机枪没问题吧 |
[25:51] | I would be okay if i had to use cutlery. | 需要的话我用餐具都没问题 |
[25:58] | The diversion attack will happen five minutes later at 8:35. | 大使到达五分钟后 8点35分开始佯攻 |
[26:04] | And then everything will be in god’s hands. | 剩下的就都交给上帝了 |
[26:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:08] | Hopefully, he’ll know how to work the safety. | 希望他会用保险栓 |
[26:23] | It’s hot. | 好热 |
[27:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:03] | Testing you | 考验你 |
[27:05] | the way you tested me. | 就像你考验我一样 |
[27:09] | I know you are armed with a weapon, Mr. vatan. | 我知道你拿着武器 瓦坦先生 |
[27:11] | I’m just checking your safety catch is engaged. | 我只想看看你的保险栓上了没有 |
[27:20] | There. | 看 |
[27:21] | We had our first fight. | 我们第一次吵架 |
[27:24] | Now we’re okay again, yes? | 现在又和好了 对吧 |
[27:28] | Marianne, | 玛丽安 |
[27:30] | we both know people who’ve fucked each other. | 你知道有人跟搭档上了床 |
[27:32] | Then they fucked up, and now they’re fucking dead. | 然后搞砸了任务死掉了 |
[27:35] | Wow, that’s a lot of fucks. | 你真够直接的 |
[27:39] | Fasten your goddamn buttons. | 把你的扣子都扣好 |
[27:52] | Actually, Max, | 其实 马克斯 |
[27:55] | the mistake people make in these situations isn’t fucking. | 他们的错并不是在这种情况下上床 |
[28:01] | It’s feeling. | 而是相爱 |
[29:30] | Non. | 没 |
[29:59] | Oh, merci. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Non. | 不了 |
[30:03] | Oh, my husband’s trying to cut down. | 我丈夫正在戒烟 |
[30:05] | He says the war makes everyone smoke too much. | 说是打起仗来大家都抽得太凶了 |
[30:08] | I’ve only heard good things about him around town. | 我只知道镇子上的人都在说他的好 |
[30:10] | Good things. | 他的好 |
[30:13] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 二位 |
[30:19] | Your husband doesn’t speak English? | 你丈夫不会说英语吗 |
[30:21] | Only a little. | 就会一点儿 |
[30:34] | He doesn’t seem to want to come. | 他好像不太想去 |
[30:38] | Oh. There is a stupid poker game in the rue valence. | 哦 瓦朗斯街那儿有场牌局 |
[30:43] | I see. | 明白了 |
[30:51] | So, your husband plays poker? | 你丈夫玩扑克吗 |
[30:53] | Oh, he’s obsessed. | 他特别着迷 |
[30:54] | As am I. As am I. | 我也是 我也是 |
[30:56] | And now we cut. High card wins. | 现在切牌 大牌赢 |
[31:00] | Wins what? | 赢什么 |
[31:02] | If his card is higher than mine, | 要是他的牌大 |
[31:03] | he can go to his poker game. | 他就可以去打牌了 |
[31:04] | If it’s lower, he must come to the party. | 不然的话 就必须参加宴会 |
[31:08] | This is too absurd. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[31:35] | Mining? | 他是采矿的 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:43] | He works with phosphate, right? | 是开采磷矿的 对吧 |
[31:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:39] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | Merci. Au revoir. | 谢谢 告辞 |
[32:44] | Ah. Uh… | 呃 |
[32:46] | One more thing. Boring. Procedure. | 还有一件事 新发的邀请函 |
[32:49] | For new names on the list. | 要走个无聊的小程序 |
[33:40] | See you both tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[33:45] | So, it’s in the cards. | 快要开始了 |
[33:48] | We get our chance to make history. | 我们有机会名留青史了 |
[33:59] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[34:01] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[34:05] | I won’t let you down, le quebecois. | 我不会让你失望的 魁北瓜 |
[34:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:17] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s go watch the sunrise. | 我们出去吧 去看日出 |
[34:29] | What are our odds? | 有多大几率 |
[34:31] | Of surviving? | 活下来吗 |
[34:32] | 60-40. | 六四开 |
[34:34] | Against. | 六成死 |
[34:37] | Both of us, I don’t know. | 两个人都活下来的几率更小 |
[34:43] | So, tell me about medicine hat. | 跟我说说梅迪辛哈特吧 |
[34:49] | Pretty green. Rolling hills. Clear water. | 遍地绿色 山丘起伏 水流清澈 |
[34:55] | Just a place I go when things get dark. | 事情变得糟糕时 我就会想起那里 |
[34:59] | You? | 你呢 |
[35:01] | You have a place? | 你想去哪儿 |
[35:04] | When the war is over, | 等仗打完了 |
[35:06] | it won’t matter where I am. | 我在哪儿都无所谓 |
[35:19] | We should be going. | 我们该走了 |
[35:51] | If we’re dead tomorrow, | 要是我们明天死了 |
[35:57] | no one would know. | 没人会知道 |
[38:02] | The guns? | 枪呢 |
[38:04] | Gone. | 处理了 |
[38:06] | Bien. | 很好 |
[38:08] | Merci, le quebecois. | 谢谢 魁北瓜 |
[38:11] | I’m from Ontario. | 我是安大略人 |
[38:19] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[38:53] | Quoi? | 是吗 |
[39:38] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[39:41] | Heil Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[41:38] | Move! | 走 |
[42:31] | No one’s following us. | 没有人追我们 |
[42:39] | We’re alive, Max. We’re both alive. | 我们活下来了 马克斯 我们俩都活下来了 |
[42:45] | Come with me to London. | 跟我去伦敦 |
[42:51] | Come with me to London and be my wife. | 跟我去伦敦 然后嫁给我 |
[43:35] | George? | 乔治 |
[43:36] | Salute me, frenchman. | 向我敬礼 法国人 |
[43:38] | Go to hell. This is hell, it’s an office. | 去死吧 在办公室跟死了差不多 |
[43:41] | I heard an unspeakable rumor about you being in love. Oh. | 我听说有个不太好的谣言 说你恋爱了 |
[43:45] | Gotta go, George. Buy me a drink later. | 我得走了 乔治 晚点请我喝酒 |
[43:47] | Max, you appear to be walking on air. It’s revolting! | 马克斯 你好像得意洋洋的 这样子真恶心 |
[43:50] | Good morning, sir. Morning. | 早上好 长官 你好 |
[43:52] | They said frank wanted to see me? | 你说弗兰克想见我 |
[43:54] | Yes, straight away. | 对 现在 |
[43:57] | Max, please remember you’re in the land of “yes, sir, no, sir.” | 马克斯 请记住 你只要回答“是 长官”“不是 长官”就行了 |
[44:00] | Don’t throw anything or hit anyone. | 不要乱扔东西或打人 |
[44:02] | Got it. | 好的 |
[44:06] | He’s ready to see you. | 他可以见你了 |
[44:13] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[44:20] | They said you had news. | 都说你有消息了 |
[44:23] | Yes, yes, I have news, wing commander, | 对 对 我是有消息了 中校 |
[44:25] | regarding marianne beausejour. | 关于玛丽安·博塞茹尔的消息 |
[44:28] | It’s been three fucking weeks. | 已经三个星期了 |
[44:33] | “Sir.” | 长官 |
[44:35] | “It’s been three fucking weeks, sir.” | 已经三个星期了 长官 |
[44:37] | It’s been three fucking weeks, sir. | 已经三个星期了 长官 |
[44:40] | After a thorough vetting procedure | 经过直布罗陀海峡地区 |
[44:43] | carried out by v section in Gibraltar, | V部门的彻底审查后 |
[44:48] | marianne beausejour | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[44:51] | has been approved for passage to england. | 已经批准登陆英格兰了 |
[45:00] | That’ll be all, wing commander. | 没事了 中校 |
[45:03] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[45:06] | You’re a bloody fool. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[45:08] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是 长官 谢谢长官 |
[45:10] | Marriages made in the field never work. | 战地婚姻从来都长久不了 |
[45:14] | You’re absolutely right, sir. | 您说的对 长官 |
[45:16] | You’re invited to the wedding, by the way. | 顺便说一下 欢迎参加我们的婚礼 |
[45:22] | Bravo! | 恭喜你们 |
[45:26] | Careful, careful, Max! Hold on. | 小心点 马克斯 稳住 |
[45:27] | Here we go. Come on. | 请过来 过来 |
[45:29] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[45:30] | Come on in, darlings. | 进来吧 亲爱的 |
[45:38] | Don’t ask me why that’s true. | 别问我为什么是真的 |
[45:40] | What the hell have we here? | 我们能有什么 |
[45:42] | Here’s a fun fact. Only thing in London not rationed, | 话说有趣的是 全伦敦就一样东西不限量 |
[45:46] | champagne! | 香槟 |
[45:47] | Champagne and sex. | 香槟和性爱 |
[45:49] | Oh, my god, Max, your sister is obsessed! | 天啊 马克斯 你姐姐执迷于此啊 |
[45:52] | Yes. Isn’t it wonderful? | 这样不好吗 |
[45:54] | To my formerly permafrosted brother, | 敬我曾经冰山似的弟弟 |
[45:58] | thawed at last by love. | 他终于被爱情融化了 |
[46:01] | Mmm, that’s rather poetic. | 还真有诗意 |
[46:04] | Oh, for goodness’ sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[46:10] | Honestly, I’ll miss the blitz. | 说实话 以后我会想念大轰炸的 |
[46:14] | I will. No one cares who does what to who. | 真的 这种时候没人在乎谁对谁做了什么 |
[46:17] | So we should be drinking to war. And freedom. | 所以我们应该敬战争和自由 |
[46:20] | – To war! – To freedom. | – 敬战争 – 敬自由 |
[46:23] | Marianne, I would offer you my congratulations, | 玛丽安 我很想恭喜你结婚 |
[46:25] | but I’ve known Max a long time. | 但是我认识马克斯很久了 |
[46:28] | I’ll just wish you good luck. | 所以我只能祝你好运了 |
[46:32] | Mmm, no, no, no. Now my brother is just an ordinary man flying a desk | 不不不 我哥哥就是个坐在无聊的办公室里的 |
[46:37] | in some boring office. | 普通文员 |
[46:39] | Oh, oh, a talented boy like Max | 马克斯这种天才 |
[46:41] | won’t be behind a desk with frank for long. | 弗兰克可留不了多久 |
[46:44] | Our spooky friends from v section, | V部门的那些幽灵 |
[46:46] | they will come calling just when you least expect it. | 肯定会来召唤的 就在你想不到的时候 |
[46:58] | You entirely okay, madame vatan? | 你觉得怎么样 瓦坦夫人 |
[47:02] | Entirely. | 好极了 |
[47:11] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[47:13] | Get up! Get outside! | 快到外面去 |
[47:18] | Hang on! Get her out. Quickly. | 撑住 把她抬出去 快点 |
[47:21] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[47:33] | I need that trolley. Help me. | 我需要那个推车 帮我 |
[47:35] | Get this up now. Come on. | 把它扶起来 快点 |
[47:37] | Get her on it. Away from the wall. | 把她扶上去 离墙远点 |
[47:39] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[47:41] | Help me, someone! Come and help me! | 来个人帮忙 过来帮我 |
[47:44] | That’s it. I need some help! | 对 快来帮我 |
[47:47] | Get me some light over here now! | 赶快给我找个灯过来 |
[47:56] | Very close. | 快出来了 |
[47:58] | Good girl. Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[48:02] | Pant for me. Good girl. | 非常好 使劲儿 |
[48:16] | C’est moi. | 这就是我 |
[48:18] | This is really me, as I am before god. | 这就是真正的我 真实得如同站在上帝面前 |
[48:38] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[50:35] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[50:50] | There. A celebration. | 给 庆祝一下 |
[50:53] | – For what? – Your first weekend off in 57 days. | – 庆祝什么 – 庆祝你57天来休的第一个周末 |
[50:57] | I counted. | 我数着呢 |
[51:00] | Are the eggs from the hens? | 是母鸡下的蛋? |
[51:01] | From our hens. | 是我们母鸡下的蛋 |
[51:04] | Ah, so they were a good investment, hmm? | 所以养鸡是一笔好投资 |
[51:07] | Weren’t they? | 是不是啊 |
[51:09] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[51:11] | let’s go to the Heath and pick mushrooms. | 我们去荒野采蘑菇吧 |
[51:14] | Tomorrow I want to serve stroganoff at the party. | 明天的宴会我要做俄式炖肉 |
[51:19] | What party? | 什么宴会 |
[51:21] | Oh, darling, I’ve got lots of new friends who are dying to meet you. | 亲爱的 我交了很多新朋友 他们都想见你 |
[51:25] | You’ll like them. | 你会喜欢他们的 |
[51:26] | They’re refugees. Intellectuals. Bohemians. | 其中有难民 知识分子 波西米亚人 |
[51:30] | Hampstead is full of interesting people. | 汉普斯特这儿有很多有趣的人 |
[51:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[51:35] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[51:38] | Poor Max. | 可怜的马克斯 |
[51:40] | In Casablanca, we pretended you hated parties, | 以前我们在卡萨布兰卡 假装过你不喜欢宴会 |
[51:42] | and voila, it’s true! | 结果呢 竟然是真的 |
[51:50] | What’s the new nanny’s name again? | 新保姆叫什么? |
[51:52] | Miss sinclair. Miss sinclair. | 辛克莱尔小姐 辛克莱尔小姐 |
[51:54] | – Hello, miss sinclair. – Hello. | – 你好 辛克莱尔小姐 – 你好 |
[51:56] | Max has three days off. Isn’t that great? | 马克斯要休三天假 不错吧 |
[51:59] | She just woke up. | 她刚睡醒 |
[52:01] | We won’t be long. | 我们很快回来 |
[52:02] | We’re just gonna pick some mushrooms. | 就去采点蘑菇 |
[52:03] | Oh, take your time. | 不用着急 |
[52:06] | It’s always my pleasure. | 我很乐意照顾她 |
[52:09] | – Okay. – Bye-bye. | – 好 – 再见 |
[52:24] | I have to go and get Anna. | 我得去接安娜了 |
[52:30] | Just once you can ignore it. Just once. | 就这一次 别接了 就这一次 |
[52:39] | Hampstead 235. | 汉普斯特 2-3-5 |
[52:47] | Sure. 1500. I’ll be there. | 好 下午三点 我会到的 |
[52:53] | When will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[52:55] | You know I don’t know. | 你知道的 我也不知道 |
[52:57] | What the hell is it that’s so important? | 到底什么事这么重要 |
[53:01] | Liberating your country. | 解放你的祖国 |
[53:06] | Then you must go. | 那你一定得去 |
[53:18] | Good morning, Margaret. | 早 玛格丽特 |
[53:19] | Good afternoon, sir. Afternoon. | 下午好 长官 下午好 |
[53:21] | George is in your office. | 乔治在你办公室 |
[53:24] | I thought you said to meet you in the mess. | 我记得你是说在你食堂见面 |
[53:26] | Uh, I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[53:27] | It isn’t me you’re here to see. | 你要见的不是我 |
[53:29] | Oh, do you… No. | 你… 不 |
[53:32] | No, um, v section want to speak to you. | V部门想跟你谈谈 |
[53:36] | Well, why didn’t they call me? | 那怎么不是他们打电话 |
[53:37] | Because v section, they never say | 因为他们有话 |
[53:39] | what they mean and they never mean what they say. | 从不明说 说了也不是那意思 |
[53:41] | And they never say anything on the phone. | 而且从不在电话里说 |
[53:44] | I told you they’d come for you eventually, didn’t I, Max? | 你看吧 我就说过他们会来找你的吧 马克斯 |
[53:48] | Such a clever boy. | 我真聪明 |
[53:50] | Well, I suppose i ought to congratulate you on your promotion. | 我看我可以提前祝贺你升职了 |
[53:54] | Since you seem to know so much, what is the position? | 既然你好像很清楚的样子 是什么职位 |
[53:57] | Oh, it goes way, way above my level of security, old man. | 老兄 这可就大大超出我的安全级别了 |
[53:59] | I’m just the messenger boy. | 我就是个传话的 |
[54:55] | Wing commander. Frank. | 瓦坦中校 弗兰克 |
[54:59] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[55:10] | We haven’t been introduced. | 我们好像不认识 |
[55:17] | Okay, frank, whatever the job is, i don’t want it. | 好了 弗兰克 不管是什么工作 我都不干 |
[55:20] | I’m perfectly happy to stay with you. | 我很喜欢跟你共事 |
[55:22] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[55:24] | I’m afraid this really isn’t what you think it is. | 我恐怕事情并不是你想的那样 |
[55:28] | And, well, | 只是 好吧… |
[55:31] | there’s no easy way to say what we’re about to say. | 这件事有点不太容易说出口 |
[55:35] | We believe your wife is a German spy. | 我们认为你的妻子是德国间谍 |
[55:46] | Okay, wait. Wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[55:51] | Seriously, frank, who is this? | 说真的 弗兰克 这位是谁 |
[55:53] | I’m a rat catcher. | 我是一个捕鼠人 |
[55:55] | I also outrank you, so you can call me “sir.” | 而且我的军衔比你高 所以你可以称呼我为长官 |
[55:59] | You have to listen to him, Max. | 你得听他的 马克斯 |
[56:01] | He outranks both of us. | 他的军衔比我们俩的都高 |
[56:03] | Over the past seven days, | 过去七天里 |
[56:04] | v section has intercepted coded messages | V部门监听到了用一台无线电发报机 |
[56:08] | being sent from London to Berlin | 从伦敦发往柏林的 |
[56:10] | on a wt transceiver. | 加密信息 |
[56:12] | We haven’t traced the signal to an address yet, | 我们还没追查到具体的地址 |
[56:14] | but it’s coming from the highgate region of north London, | 但信号是从伦敦北部的海格特地区发出的 |
[56:18] | and the information | 而这些情报 |
[56:19] | concerns the activities of soe circuits in France. | 跟特别行动处在法国的作战行动有关 |
[56:24] | In one transcript, the agent refers to his source as, | 我们破译的一份信息显示 那个特务处发报人 |
[56:28] | “fraulein.” So it’s a woman. | 为“小姐” 所以发报人是个女的 |
[56:33] | Okay, okay, frank, can we speak alone for a moment? | 好吧 好吧 弗兰克 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[56:36] | Wing commander vatan, | 瓦坦中校 |
[56:38] | do you ever speak to your wife about your work? | 你跟你妻子说过工作上的事吗 |
[56:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:44] | Uh, sir, before this thing gets out of hand, | 长官 趁我还没失控 |
[56:47] | may I speak? Hmm? | 我能说句话吗 |
[56:50] | May I speak? | 我能说句话吗 |
[56:51] | Yes. Yes? | 可以 可以 |
[56:54] | My wife is marianne beausejour. | 我的妻子是玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[56:57] | Marianne beausejour ran the most | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔曾经负责 |
[56:59] | effective resistance circuit in Paris | 巴黎最高效的反抗军情报小组 |
[57:02] | until v section fucked it up for her in ’41. | 直到V部门在1941年搞砸了一切 |
[57:07] | We met in Casablanca, | 我们在卡萨布兰卡认识 |
[57:09] | where together we assassinated the German ambassador. | 并且在那里一起刺杀了德国大使 |
[57:17] | She’s the mother of my child. | 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[57:19] | She gave birth to my child, for chrissake. | 她给我生了孩子 老天呐 |
[57:22] | This is a translated transcript of an interrogation | 这里有一份在托布鲁克被抓获的 |
[57:24] | of a German abwehr officer captured in tobruk. | 一个德国军情局军官的审讯笔录译件 |
[57:27] | Amongst many other things, he claims that marianne beausejour | 他招供了很多事 并声称玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[57:31] | was arrested and executed in may 1941 | 和她的组员于1941年5月 |
[57:35] | when the rest of her circuit was captured in Paris. | 在巴黎被捕 而她本人被处决了 |
[57:37] | Marianne beausejour’s identity | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔这个身份 |
[57:39] | was then given to a German agent of similar build and coloring. | 被一个长相相似的德国特工所占用 |
[57:43] | She was flown to Casablanca, where no one knew the real marianne. | 她被派去了卡萨布兰卡 那里没人认识真正的玛丽安 |
[57:48] | And it was subsequently discovered | 随后我们调查发现 |
[57:51] | that the German ambassador | 你们俩在卡萨布兰卡 |
[57:53] | who you assassinated in Casablanca was a dissident. | 刺杀的那个德国大使是个异见分子 |
[57:57] | Hitler wanted him killed. | 希特勒原本就想杀了他 |
[58:01] | This is insane. | 这不可能 |
[58:04] | All the information in the intercepted communications | 我们截获的所有通讯情报都要经 |
[58:08] | had crossed your desk. | 你的手发出去 |
[58:11] | Yes, everything crosses my fucking desk. | 对 都要经我的手发出去 |
[58:14] | Max, this is now an operational mission. | 马克斯 现在这是个作战任务 |
[58:18] | If marianne is indeed a German spy… | 如果玛丽安确实是德国间谍 |
[58:21] | – My wife is not a spy! – If she is, | – 我的妻子不是间谍 – 如果她是 |
[58:24] | we need to keep her in place for 72 hours | 我们就必须控制她72个小时 |
[58:28] | so that we can identify | 用这段时间找出她的联络人 |
[58:30] | her handler and clean out the rest of her circuit. | 铲除其他潜伏的间谍 |
[58:37] | No. | 不 |
[58:56] | Now we’ve got that out of the way, | 既然话都讲清楚了 |
[58:57] | perhaps we could discuss | 或许我们可以讨论一下 |
[58:59] | the operational details of the next 72 hours? | 接下来72个小时的行动细节 |
[59:05] | So, this is gonna be a standard | 所以我们要启动标准的 |
[59:07] | “blue-dye” procedure, blue dye being… | 蓝色染料程序 蓝色染料 |
[59:09] | I know what a “blue-dye” is. | 我知道蓝色染料是什么 |
[59:11] | Tonight, you will receive a telephone call at exactly 2307. | 今晚 你会在23点07分接到一个电话 |
[59:16] | Repeat the time, wing commander. | 重复一下时间 中校 |
[59:19] | – 2307, sir. – You will take the call and you will write down a message | – 23点07分 长官 – 你接起电话 写下信息 放在你妻子 |
[59:22] | somewhere your wife can read it. | 看得到的地方 |
[59:24] | It’ll be false information, only you will have it. | 情报是假的 只有你会收到 |
[59:26] | But it’ll appear to be of a high grade, | 但看起来级别很高 |
[59:28] | so she will have to pass it on quickly. | 所以她要尽快传递出去 |
[59:30] | By midday on Monday, our agents will have decoded enemy traffic from the weekend. | 到下星期一中午时 我们的特工就会破译出敌人周末发出的情报 |
[59:37] | So if the false information is among the batches sent from London, | 所以如果这条假情报出现在从伦敦发出的情报中 |
[59:41] | we shall know for sure. | 我们就能确认了 |
[59:44] | If you are right, Max, the information won’t appear on the transcripts, | 如果你是对的 马克斯 情报译件里就不会有那条情报 |
[59:49] | and all this will be forgotten. | 那我们就当没这回事儿 |
[59:53] | But if it is proven that your wife is a spy, | 但如果证实你的妻子的确是间谍 |
[1:00:02] | routine procedures in cases of intimate betrayal | 我们将立刻启用家属叛国的例行程序 |
[1:00:07] | will apply. | 例行程序 |
[1:00:09] | You will execute her with your own hand, | 你必须亲手处决她 |
[1:00:12] | and if we discover that you are an accomplice in any way, | 要是我们发现你有任何共犯行为 |
[1:00:15] | you will be hanged for high treason. | 你将以叛国罪之名被处决 |
[1:00:17] | Wing commander vatan, do you understand? | 瓦坦中校 你明白吗 |
[1:00:25] | He needs to confirm that he understands | 我需要他亲口确认他明白 |
[1:00:29] | routine procedures in… | 例行程序 |
[1:00:31] | He understands the procedure, damn it. | 他明白那个程序 该死 |
[1:00:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:36] | Max, it is vital you do nothing differently. | 马克斯 你一定不能表现出任何反常 |
[1:00:40] | You are not to investigate or take matters into your own hands, | 你不要去调查 也不准私自采取行动 |
[1:00:43] | do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:00:50] | Sir, I, uh… | 长官 我… |
[1:00:52] | I apologize for behaving unprofessionally just then. | 我很抱歉 刚刚我表现得太业余了 |
[1:00:59] | But I know for a fact you’ll be proven wrong. | 但是我敢肯定 事实会证明你们搞错了 |
[1:01:05] | Now, wing commander, you will go home | 现在 瓦坦中校 你回家去 |
[1:01:07] | and carry on as if nothing’s happened. | 装作什么事都没发生 |
[1:01:12] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[1:02:04] | You were ages. | 你去了好久 |
[1:02:08] | You know how it is. | 你也知道 |
[1:02:09] | Once you get in, you can’t get out. | 一旦去了就走不了 |
[1:02:18] | A young pilot needed a pep talk. | 他们要我给一个年轻的飞行员打气 |
[1:02:21] | Then I got dragged into a briefing. | 还拉我参加了一个作战会议 |
[1:02:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:02:27] | What happened to my kiss? | 给我的吻哪儿去了 |
[1:02:34] | How’s the Princess? | 安娜宝贝儿怎么样了 |
[1:02:36] | Sleeping. | 睡着呢 |
[1:02:44] | Well, the big news is i definitely have the weekend off. | 好消息是我周末能休息了 |
[1:02:49] | Until the phone rings. | 直到电话响起来 |
[1:02:51] | Nope. | 不会 |
[1:02:52] | Definitely free the whole weekend. | 整个周末都休息 |
[1:03:14] | So… | 那么 |
[1:03:19] | The party is on. | 可以开宴会了 |
[1:03:25] | Yeah, the party’s on. | 对 可以开宴会了 |
[1:04:44] | We’ll need to get some drinks for tomorrow night. | 我们得为明晚的宴会准备些喝的 |
[1:04:47] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:04:48] | I’ll pick some up in the morning. | 我明天早上去买 |
[1:05:01] | It’s like they’re watching us. | 感觉他们像是在监视着我们 |
[1:05:07] | Honey… Honey, give me my arm. | 亲爱的 松下手 |
[1:05:09] | Honey, give me my arm. Give me my arm. | 亲爱的 让我腾下胳膊 |
[1:05:13] | Hampstead 235. | 汉普斯特 2-3-5 |
[1:05:15] | Wing commander vatan. | 我是瓦坦中校 |
[1:05:18] | Honey, do you have a pen? No. | 亲爱的 你有笔吗 没有 |
[1:05:21] | Mmm-hmm. Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:05:31] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:05:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:05:46] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:05:53] | Yeah, I got it. I’ll dispatch it in the morning. | 好 我知道了 明早我会发出去 |
[1:06:06] | Don’t think I’m going to let you sleep, Mr. vatan. | 别以为我会放你去睡觉 瓦坦先生 |
[1:06:53] | I keep the emotions real. | 我投入了真感情 |
[1:06:57] | That’s why it works. | 所以才能骗得过 |
[1:07:41] | Come back to bed. | 回床上去 |
[1:07:59] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:08:03] | It’ll be okay, because it’s not true. | 不会有事的 因为他们搞错了 |
[1:08:38] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[1:08:40] | you’re in uniform. | 你怎么穿军装了 |
[1:08:41] | Yeah, I’m gonna pop by the base and pick up some whiskey. | 对 我要去趟基地 去拿点威士忌 |
[1:08:44] | There’s 50 cases of the good stuff stashed in the diplomatic hangar. | 外事机库里藏了五十箱好酒 |
[1:08:47] | They won’t miss a few. | 拿点没什么的 |
[1:08:48] | Why not just go to the shop? | 去商店买不行吗 |
[1:08:50] | Nothing but the best for your intellectuals. | 要拿最好的来招待你的知识分子朋友嘛 |
[1:08:55] | I’ll meet you at the pub after and we’ll pick up the beer. | 我们在酒吧见 买点啤酒 |
[1:09:00] | Of course. | 好啊 |
[1:09:48] | Hi. Max. | 嗨 马克斯 |
[1:09:52] | What the hell brings you here? | 你怎么突然来了 |
[1:09:55] | I just dropped by to invite you both to a party tonight. | 我碰巧路过 请你们参加今晚的宴会 |
[1:09:58] | Why didn’t you just phone? | 打个电话不就行了 |
[1:10:02] | Max, you look like you did | 马克斯 你现在这个表情 |
[1:10:04] | the day that you burned the barn down. | 跟你烧了谷仓那次一模一样 |
[1:10:08] | Marianne’s cooking. Why don’t you come by? | 玛丽安在做菜 你们也来参加吧 |
[1:10:16] | Oh, actually, Max, tonight might not be possible. | 其实 马克斯 今晚我们可能去不了 |
[1:10:20] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[1:10:21] | Max, I heard that you were in v section. | 马克斯 我听说你进V部门了 |
[1:10:23] | If they’re offering you some kind of suicide mission, | 听着 他们要是让你去做什么自杀任务 |
[1:10:26] | you can say no to them, you know that. | 你可以拒绝的 你知道的 |
[1:10:28] | You hardly have anything on. | 你回去穿衣服吧 |
[1:10:29] | What’s happened, Max? | 到底怎么了 马克斯 |
[1:10:34] | They’re running a blue-dye on marianne. | 他们要密查玛丽安 |
[1:10:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[1:10:41] | But it isn’t true. | 但他们搞错了 |
[1:10:42] | And I will prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[1:10:46] | I’d like you there tonight. | 今晚我希望你在 |
[1:11:15] | Excuse me. Where can I find group captain guy sangster? | 你好 请问盖伊·桑斯特上校在哪儿 |
[1:11:18] | He’s in the chapel, sir. | 他在小教堂里 先生 |
[1:11:35] | Hello, guy. | 你好 盖伊 |
[1:11:40] | Wing commander vatan. | 马克斯·瓦坦中校 |
[1:11:45] | What do you want from me, Max? | 找我有事吗 马克斯 |
[1:11:47] | I’m finished. You people just threw me away. | 我完了 你们把我扔在这里不管了 |
[1:11:54] | I need your help. | 我有事请你帮忙 |
[1:12:00] | I have a question. Yeah? | 我想问你个问题 是吗 |
[1:12:04] | Tough. | 没兴趣 |
[1:12:11] | I’m trusting you to tell no one about this. | 我相信你不会说出去 |
[1:12:14] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:12:15] | I’ve been left here to fucking rot, Max! | 我被扔在这儿等死 马克斯 |
[1:12:21] | You told me you were smuggled out of France by marianne beausejour. | 你说过1941年的时候 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:12:25] | Dieppe, 1941. | 在法国迪耶普救过你 |
[1:12:28] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[1:12:31] | Why are you asking me about your wife? | 你自个儿老婆的事儿 问我干嘛 |
[1:12:34] | Guy, please, is this her? | 盖伊 拜托 这是她吗 |
[1:12:38] | Oh, they didn’t tell you. | 他们没告诉你啊 |
[1:12:42] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:12:44] | My right eye has been shot out | 我的右眼挨了颗子弹 |
[1:12:46] | and my left retina is detached. | 左眼的视网膜也脱落了 |
[1:12:51] | All I can see is | 我现在只能看到 |
[1:12:55] | a white shape. | 模糊的一片白 |
[1:12:58] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:12:59] | Well, you know, Max, if you hadn’t sent me into a strip | 你要知道 要不是你派我飞去德国人的 |
[1:13:04] | covered in fucking German AAA! | 高射炮防空区 |
[1:13:10] | My own son screamed when he saw me. | 我自己的亲儿子看到我都吓得尖叫 |
[1:13:17] | I’m sorry, guy. | 对不起 盖伊 |
[1:13:23] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[1:13:26] | Delamare. | 德拉马尔 |
[1:13:29] | Delamare is still operational in dieppe. | 德拉马尔还在迪耶普执行任务 |
[1:13:40] | Hampstead 235. | 汉普斯特 2-3-5 |
[1:13:43] | Hi, honey, I’m at the strip. | 亲爱的 我在机场 |
[1:13:45] | They’re asking people to give blood after the raid, | 因为之前的空袭 这边需要人献血 |
[1:13:47] | so I’m gonna be another hour. | 我还得一个小时 |
[1:13:49] | So meet you at the pub after? | 我们在酒吧碰头吗 |
[1:13:51] | Yes, I’ll ask Mrs. sinclair to look after Anna. | 好 我请辛克莱尔夫人照顾安娜 |
[1:13:53] | Okay, I love you. I’ll see you there. | 好 我爱你 酒吧见 |
[1:13:55] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:14:38] | Corporal. Put two cases of scotch from the officers’ crate in my car. | 下士 去搬两箱威士忌放到我车上 |
[1:14:42] | Keep a bottle for yourself. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 你自己留一瓶 是 长官 谢谢 |
[1:14:44] | Who’s flying dieppe tonight? Hunter, sir. | – 今晚谁飞迪耶普 – 亨特 长官 |
[1:14:46] | Where can I find him? Try the shithouse, sir. | 他在哪里 他可能在厕所里 长官 |
[1:15:05] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[1:15:07] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[1:15:09] | Something I’ve eaten. | 我吃坏肚子了 |
[1:15:10] | These’ll settle your stomach. | 吃这个药能治好你的肚子 |
[1:15:13] | I’m going to save the amphetamines until takeoff. | 我要起飞时再吃安非他命 |
[1:15:16] | Then barbiturates when I get back. | 返航时吃巴比妥 |
[1:15:19] | If I get back. | 如果能返航的话 |
[1:15:23] | There’s an operative in dieppe. | 迪耶普有个我方特务 |
[1:15:25] | His name is Paul delamare. Do you know him? | 叫保罗·德拉马尔 你认识吗? |
[1:15:27] | No. This is my first time. | 不认识 这是我的第一次 |
[1:15:30] | First time to dieppe? | 第一次飞迪耶普 |
[1:15:32] | First time behind enemy lines ever, sir. | 是第一次深入敌人后方 长官 |
[1:15:39] | Paul delamare runs the landing sites. | 德拉马尔负责着陆地点 |
[1:15:41] | You can’t miss him, he only has one arm. | 你一眼就能认出他 他缺了一只胳膊 |
[1:15:43] | He’s usually had a few, but he’s okay. | 他经常喝酒 但不碍事 |
[1:15:45] | I want you to give him this. Give it only to him, only to the man with one arm. | 你要把这个给他 只能给他 只能给缺一只胳膊的人 |
[1:15:49] | Tell him you need an answer. | 让他给你一个答案 |
[1:15:51] | A simple oui or non. Only that. | 简单的是 或不是 仅此而已 |
[1:15:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:15:55] | Wait for my call in the telegraph office. | 在电报局等我的电话 |
[1:15:58] | I’ll call you at midnight. | 我午夜时打给你 |
[1:16:02] | This is classified. | 这是机密 |
[1:16:05] | No one must know, you understand? | 绝不能泄露给任何人 明白吗 |
[1:16:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:16:07] | It’s very important. | 这事非常重要 |
[1:16:10] | You can count on me, sir. | 请相信我 长官 |
[1:16:13] | The fields in dieppe are lined with poplar trees. | 迪耶普机场那儿到处都是杨树 |
[1:16:16] | They’re invisible if there’s no moon, | 没月光就看不见 |
[1:16:17] | so climb quickly. | 所以你得快点升空 |
[1:16:19] | I know. I’ve been briefed. | 我明白 他们跟我说过情况 |
[1:16:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:24] | Who are you thinking about? | 你在想谁 |
[1:16:29] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[1:16:30] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:16:32] | Think about your father. | 想想你爸爸 |
[1:16:34] | He’s proud of you. | 他为你自豪 |
[1:16:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:17:25] | Oh. Sorry. Go ahead. | 抱歉 你请 |
[1:17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:31] | Hi, Billy. Two brandies. | 嗨 比利 两杯白兰地 |
[1:17:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:40] | I’ve ordered three crates of bitter. | 我订了三箱苦啤酒 |
[1:17:43] | Hazel, filthy pipe smoke. | 黑兹尔 把烟斗洗一下 |
[1:17:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:50] | Did you get the whiskey? | 你拿到威士忌了 |
[1:17:52] | I did. Churchill’s own. | 拿到了 是丘吉尔喝的上等货 |
[1:17:57] | A husband would offer his wife | 丈夫会在自己抽烟前 |
[1:17:59] | a cigarette before lighting his own. | 先给妻子一根烟 |
[1:18:10] | You did give blood! | 你确实献了血 |
[1:18:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:17] | I thought perhaps you were with your mistress. | 我以为你跟情妇幽会去了 |
[1:18:20] | It would explain why you were different with me last night. | 那就能解释你昨晚对我的不同了 |
[1:18:24] | Different? | 不同 |
[1:18:27] | In bed. | 在床上 |
[1:18:29] | It felt different. | 感觉不一样 |
[1:18:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:54] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[1:18:55] | Me and my mates would really love | 我们几位特别想看 |
[1:18:57] | to see you two ladies kiss each other. | 你们两位女士接吻 |
[1:19:03] | I don’t believe it! | 真亲了 |
[1:19:07] | That was crazy! | 她真够疯的 |
[1:19:23] | Max, this is splendid. | 马克斯 宴会太棒了 |
[1:19:26] | Marianne! | 玛丽安 |
[1:19:28] | Wonderful party! Brilliant! | 宴会特别棒 超级棒 |
[1:19:32] | Getting enough to drink? | 喝够了吗 |
[1:19:34] | Very funny, old man. | 真会说笑 老家伙 |
[1:19:37] | Hey, excuse me. We have a garden for that. | 不好意思 我家有花园 |
[1:19:39] | Take it outside, please. | 出去亲热 |
[1:19:45] | Okay. You two, outside. Outside. | 好了 你们两个 出去亲热 |
[1:19:48] | Come here. | 来这儿 |
[1:19:53] | My people are behaving so badly. | 我的客人表现得太差了 |
[1:19:55] | I thought they would eat something, | 我以为他们会吃点东西 |
[1:19:57] | not just drink and have sex. | 而不是忙着喝酒亲热 |
[1:20:00] | Half of them i don’t even know. | 一半的人我都不认识 |
[1:20:02] | I think word spread around hampstead. | 看来汉普斯特这儿的消息传的很快 |
[1:20:04] | C’est londres. C’est la guerre. | 这是伦敦 还是战争时期 |
[1:20:10] | Would you go check no one is actually fucking in Anna’s room? | 你去确认下没人在安娜的房间里乱搞好吗 |
[1:20:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:20:29] | Max! Max, Max. | 马克斯 马克斯 马克斯 |
[1:20:32] | Ooh. Ooh. | 噢 噢 |
[1:20:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:37] | Listen. | 好了 |
[1:20:39] | I’ve been briefed that you’re operational, | 听着 他们说你要执行任务 |
[1:20:42] | but I haven’t been told why you’re operational. | 但是 他们没告诉我是什么任务 |
[1:20:46] | Now, look, i thought as a friend | 听着 我觉得作为朋友 |
[1:20:48] | I ought to just give, um, you a word of warning. | 我应该稍微提醒你一下 |
[1:20:52] | If the job v section are offering you | 要是V部门给你的任务 |
[1:20:54] | is the one everyone’s talking about… | 就是大家现在说的那个 |
[1:20:57] | Max, if they want you to run the resistance | 马克斯 如果他们要你在诺曼底登陆日 |
[1:20:59] | in France on d-day, | 领导法国抵抗运动 |
[1:21:02] | you should know they wouldn’t just | 他们不会叫你过去 |
[1:21:03] | call you in for a job interview. | 搞个面试 |
[1:21:04] | They would test you somehow. | 而是瞒着你考验你 |
[1:21:07] | Test? | 考验 |
[1:21:09] | – How? – Way, way above my security clearance, old man. | – 怎么考验 – 这可就大大超出我的安全级别了 |
[1:21:13] | But if I were you, I’d tell them to stick their job. | 但是 我要是你 我会坚决拒绝的 |
[1:21:23] | Careful, Margaret. | 小心 玛格丽特 |
[1:21:40] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:21:42] | I was able to make it after all. | 我最后还是来了 |
[1:21:44] | Frank! I didn’t expect you. | 弗兰克 没想到你会来 |
[1:21:48] | Please introduce a little sobriety to the affair. | 麻烦你帮忙让这群人冷静点儿吧 |
[1:21:50] | I wasn’t planning on doing anything of the sort. | 我可没打算做这种事儿 |
[1:21:53] | A large whiskey and soda, if you please. | 给我一大杯威士忌和苏打水好吗 |
[1:21:55] | Would you get it, honey? | 去拿酒好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:21:56] | Frank still has his work face on. | 他一脸有事的样子 |
[1:21:58] | You keep chickens, don’t you? | 你养鸡 对不对 |
[1:22:01] | Frank, you know too much. | 弗兰克 你知道得太多了 |
[1:22:03] | Show me your chickens, Max. | 带我去看你的鸡 马克斯 |
[1:22:22] | You willfully and blatantly disobeyed orders. | 你故意而且明目张胆地违抗了命令 |
[1:22:25] | First you visit guy sangster | 先是去找了盖伊·桑斯特 |
[1:22:27] | and burst half his bloody stitches, then… | 把他气的七窍生烟 |
[1:22:28] | Frank, if it was your wife, would you trust v section? | 弗兰克 要是你的妻子 你能相信V部门吗 |
[1:22:31] | Adam hunter’s lysander was shot to pieces three hours ago. | 亚当·亨特的飞机三个小时前被击毁了 |
[1:22:35] | On the ground. With him in it! | 在着陆点那儿 他在飞机上 |
[1:22:37] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[1:22:40] | Because he stayed too long waiting for an answer | 就因为他在那儿待得太久了 要从一个醉鬼的 |
[1:22:42] | to a question from a drunk. | 嘴巴里等到一个答案 |
[1:22:44] | Frank, tell me. | 弗兰克 告诉我 |
[1:22:47] | Is this a game? A game? | 这是个游戏吗 游戏 |
[1:22:50] | A game. | 游戏 |
[1:22:51] | A test. | 考验 |
[1:22:55] | I was just saying to Max | 我刚刚在跟马克斯说 |
[1:22:57] | that he’s taken to office life like a duck to water. | 他在办公室里干得如鱼得水 |
[1:23:03] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:04] | I hardly see him. | 我很少见到他 |
[1:23:06] | Come on, honey, let’s dance. | 好了 亲爱的 我们跳舞吧 |
[1:23:19] | Frank brought you bad news? | 弗兰克带了坏消息来? |
[1:23:21] | Another boy dead. | 又死了一个飞行员 |
[1:23:28] | Something more than that, I think. | 我感觉应该比死人更严重吧 |
[1:23:31] | I asked Bridget if there was something wrong with you, | 我问布里奇特你是不是不对劲 |
[1:23:34] | and she said you were fine. | 她说你没事 |
[1:23:37] | But she’s not trained to lie like you and me. | 她可不像我们这样专门学过骗人 |
[1:23:45] | We’ve had a setback. I can’t talk about it. | 我们有个任务失败了 我不能多说 |
[1:23:54] | I think something’s burning in the oven! | 烤箱里有东西糊了 |
[1:23:57] | It could be the stroganoff. | 好像是俄式炖肉的味道 |
[1:24:14] | Stand down, flight lieutenant. | 你先退下 上尉 |
[1:24:16] | Margaret? Sir. | 玛格丽特 长官 |
[1:24:19] | Is the dieppe drop still on tomorrow? | 明天还往迪耶普空投吗 |
[1:24:21] | I believe it is, sir. | 我想应该会的 长官 |
[1:24:22] | Forecast? Clear skies, sir. | 天气情况怎么样 晴天 长官 |
[1:24:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:56] | The man with the pipe. Who is he? | 那个抽烟斗的 他是谁 |
[1:24:58] | Oh, his name is lombard. | 他叫隆巴德 |
[1:25:00] | He has a jewelry shop on the high street. | 在商业街上开了家珠宝店 |
[1:25:02] | He was trying to sell me a diamond broach. | 他向我推销一个钻石胸针 |
[1:25:05] | But I told him we’re broke. | 不过我说我们破产了 |
[1:25:10] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:25:12] | – Max! – Marianne. | – 马克斯 – 玛丽安 |
[1:25:13] | I really need to speak to you. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[1:25:14] | Oh. Jeffrey, you’re too drunk. | 杰弗里 你喝醉了 |
[1:25:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:28] | Ah, your wife changed her mind. | 你的妻子改主意了 |
[1:25:31] | You mean about the earrings. | 你说的是耳环吗 |
[1:25:34] | No, no, no, I was trying to sell her a broach. | 不不不 我想卖给她的是胸针 |
[1:25:37] | I do have some beautiful earrings. | 不过我确实有些漂亮的耳环 |
[1:25:39] | I can offer you a very good price. | 而且可以给你个优惠价 |
[1:25:41] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:25:43] | It’s okay, Mr. lombard. We really are broke. | 不用了 隆巴德先生 我们真的破产了 |
[1:25:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:25:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:26:10] | I’ll have to get Anna. | 我去看看安娜 |
[1:26:22] | – I didn’t hear a siren. – Where were the sirens? | – 我没听到警报 – 警报怎么没响 |
[1:26:27] | Now they sound the alarm. | 总算响了 |
[1:26:28] | Bloody arp, always two steps behind. | 这什么警报啊 总是慢两拍 |
[1:26:31] | Get these bloody lights off! | 赶快把灯给关掉 |
[1:26:42] | They’re targeting the east end again. | 他们又轰炸东区了 |
[1:26:46] | We should be all right here. | 这一片应该没事 |
[1:26:49] | Max, no more. | 马克斯 别再搞事了 |
[1:26:52] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:26:55] | By Monday morning, we’ll… | 到星期一上午 |
[1:26:57] | We’ll know for sure. | 我们就知道结果了 |
[1:27:01] | Try and get some rest. | 去休息一下吧 |
[1:27:05] | – Frank? – It’s not a game. | – 弗兰克 – 这不是游戏 |
[1:27:10] | Even if it is, | 就算它是 |
[1:27:13] | v section wouldn’t tell you. | V部门也不会告诉你的 |
[1:27:15] | Would they? | 对不对 |
[1:27:20] | They wouldn’t tell you, frank. | 他们不会告诉你的 弗兰克 |
[1:27:29] | Look! | 看 |
[1:27:30] | We got one! Yes! | 击落一架 好耶 |
[1:27:56] | It’s heading right towards us! | 飞机朝我们这边来了 |
[1:27:57] | Everyone take cover! | 大家快找掩护 |
[1:28:02] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:28:08] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[1:28:36] | Will you get rid of everyone? | 你去让大家散了好吗 |
[1:28:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:28:46] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:28:50] | Tomorrow we have a whole day with Anna. | 明天我们能陪安娜一整天 |
[1:28:56] | Let’s forget the war. | 我们忘记战争 |
[1:29:00] | Let’s make the best day ever. | 好好地度过这一天吧 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:29:07] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[1:30:25] | Who’s gonna jump first? | 谁要先跳呀 |
[1:30:29] | I’ve lit a fire. Come sit with us. | 我生火了 过来跟我们一起坐吧 |
[1:30:32] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[1:31:07] | Flight lieutenant! | 空军上尉 |
[1:31:09] | I have good news. You have the night off. | 我有个好消息 今晚可以休息了 |
[1:31:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:35:28] | Look. Look closely. | 看 你看 仔细看 |
[1:35:31] | Is the woman in this photograph marianne beausejour? | 照片上的这个女人是玛丽安·博塞茹尔吗 |
[1:35:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:35:35] | Marianne beausejour! | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:35:41] | Look! Is it her? | 看着 是她吗 |
[1:35:45] | Give me the bottle! | 酒 把酒瓶给我 |
[1:35:46] | Yes or no, and then you get a drink. | 回答我 我就给你酒瓶 |
[1:35:48] | Marianne beausejour? | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:35:49] | Marianne beausejour. | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:35:51] | Marianne beausejour… | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:35:53] | Look! | 看着 |
[1:35:58] | Yes. It’s her. | 是 是她 |
[1:36:00] | Yes? Now let me have a drink. | 是吗 把酒瓶给我 |
[1:36:02] | Look again. Are you sure? | 再看看 你确定 |
[1:36:03] | Fuck you! Huh? | 去你的 |
[1:36:06] | Look. Look! | 看着 看着 |
[1:36:07] | She look the same. Yeah. Yes? | 这个女人就是她 是吗 |
[1:36:09] | She laughs a lot. Brown hair. | 她喜欢笑 棕色头发 |
[1:36:11] | And she has brown eyes, yes? Right. Brown eyes. | 棕色眼睛 对吗 对 棕色眼睛 |
[1:36:14] | She’s got blue eyes! God damn it, blue eyes! | 她是蓝眼睛 混蛋 是蓝眼睛 |
[1:36:16] | Right! I mean blue. | 对 对 我就是说蓝眼睛 |
[1:36:18] | Don’t you fuck with me, delamare. | 别耍我 德拉马尔 |
[1:36:19] | I made a mistake. | 我之前说错了 |
[1:36:21] | Look! She has blue eyes. | 看着 她的眼睛是蓝的 |
[1:36:24] | I know her. Sure. | 我认识她 真的 |
[1:36:28] | She is the life of the party. | 她是聚会上的焦点 |
[1:36:31] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:36:33] | And she paints. | 她会画画 |
[1:36:36] | Paints, yes. She paints what? | 画画 对 她画什么 |
[1:36:38] | Wonderful watercolors. | 她画的水彩画 非常美 |
[1:36:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:36:42] | Give me the bottle. That’s right. | 把酒给我 没错 |
[1:36:47] | And she plays the piano like a goddess. | 她弹钢琴的样子宛如女神 |
[1:36:53] | Piano? | 钢琴 |
[1:37:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:37:22] | Quoi? | 什么 |
[1:37:33] | I remember marianne. | 我记得玛丽安 |
[1:37:36] | I remember when I met her. | 我第一次遇见她 |
[1:37:39] | It was in a cafe. In dordogne. | 是在多尔多涅的一个咖啡馆 |
[1:37:43] | The place was full of German soldiers. | 咖啡馆里有一群德国士兵 |
[1:37:49] | There was a piano. | 里面有一架钢琴 |
[1:37:52] | She went to it | 她走了过去 |
[1:37:54] | and played la marseillaise | 弹奏了《马赛曲》 |
[1:37:57] | in front of all those Germans! | 就在那些德国佬的面前 |
[1:38:23] | Hey, Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[1:38:25] | Lucky strike? | 好彩香烟 |
[1:38:37] | Allo, Pierre? | 喂 皮埃尔 |
[1:38:40] | Pierre, c’est moi! | 皮埃尔 是我 |
[1:40:50] | Marianne, | 玛丽安 |
[1:40:53] | I need you to come with me. | 你跟我出去一趟 |
[1:40:59] | Drop off Anna and come with me now, please. | 把安娜交给保姆 你现在跟我出去 |
[1:41:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[1:41:30] | Marianne… | 玛丽安 |
[1:41:35] | I want you to play the piano for me. | 我想听你给我弹钢琴 |
[1:41:39] | You want what? | 你想什么 |
[1:41:43] | Why on earth would you want me to play the piano? | 你为什么突然要我弹钢琴 |
[1:41:48] | I want you to play the piano because I love you. | 我想让你弹钢琴 因为我爱你 |
[1:41:54] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:41:56] | You haven’t slept. Let’s go home. | 你熬了一夜 我们回家吧 |
[1:42:07] | I want you to play la marseillaise. | 我想听你弹《马赛曲》 |
[1:42:14] | Now, you have asked me some strange things… | 虽然你以前也让我做过奇奇怪怪的事 |
[1:42:17] | Play. | 弹 |
[1:42:29] | Marianne beausejour played la marseillaise | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔1941年在一家咖啡馆里 |
[1:42:33] | in a cafe full of Germans in ’41. | 当着德国人的面弹了《马赛曲》 |
[1:42:37] | I want you to play it for me. | 我想听你给我弹 |
[1:43:12] | I know the story. | 我知道这件事 |
[1:43:16] | She was a very brave woman. | 她是一个非常勇敢的女人 |
[1:43:24] | I thought they wouldn’t find me here. | 我以为他们找不到我了 |
[1:43:27] | But they did. | 可他们找到了 |
[1:43:29] | And they threatened Anna. | 他们拿安娜威胁我 |
[1:43:31] | And I’m… And I’m so sorry. | 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:43:37] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:43:41] | Did you send it? | 你发了吗 |
[1:43:45] | The message! Did you send it? | 那条情报你发了吗 |
[1:43:49] | Yes. | 发了 |
[1:44:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:44:07] | I need to know, | 你告诉我 |
[1:44:09] | is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:44:12] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:44:14] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:44:17] | I’ve loved you since Casablanca. | 我在卡萨布兰卡就爱上了你 |
[1:44:29] | Okay, listen to me. This is how it will be. | 好了 听我说 我们接下来这样做 |
[1:44:32] | There is a medicine hat | 我们一起去梅迪辛哈特 |
[1:44:34] | in Switzerland or Peru or wherever the hell. | 它就在瑞士 或者秘鲁 或者管它在什么鬼地方 |
[1:44:37] | We won’t make it. | 我们去不了的 |
[1:44:39] | If we stay one more hour, v section’s gonna order me to kill you. | 再过一个小时 V部门就会让我杀了你 |
[1:44:43] | And when I refuse, they’re gonna shoot us both. | 如果我不答应 我们俩都会死 |
[1:44:46] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:44:49] | We go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[1:44:55] | We have to get Anna. | 我们得去接安娜 |
[1:45:08] | Where is marianne? | 玛丽安呢 |
[1:45:13] | You used my child as collateral. | 你拿我的孩子当人质 |
[1:45:18] | You’ve done far worse, wing commander vatan. | 你也毫不逊色 瓦坦中校 |
[1:45:22] | Who else is watching us? | 还有谁在监视我们 |
[1:45:24] | Ich bin einen agent des reiches. | 我是第三帝国的特工 |
[1:45:29] | I will only give you my… | 我只能告诉你我的… |
[1:45:36] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 别怕 宝贝儿 |
[1:45:38] | It’s okay, honey. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别怕 宝贝儿 别怕 没事了 |
[1:48:13] | Very good, sir. You’re free to pass. | 好 长官 您可以过去了 |
[1:49:01] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:50:47] | It’s over, Max! | 结束了 马克斯! |
[1:50:52] | The blue-dye came back positive. | 蓝色染料程序证明她是间谍 |
[1:50:54] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 你已经知道了 是不是 |
[1:50:56] | Frank, wait! | 弗兰克 等等 |
[1:50:57] | Wait! Let me explain. | 等等 你听我解释 |
[1:51:00] | The circuit’s been cleaned. Max vatan, | 我已经清除了其他潜伏间谍 马克斯·瓦坦 |
[1:51:03] | in the name of his majesty king George vi… | 以国王陛下乔治六世之名 |
[1:51:05] | They had her boxed in, frank! | 是他们逼她的 弗兰克 |
[1:51:07] | I charge you with high treason… | 我宣判你犯了叛国罪 |
[1:51:09] | No! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[1:51:10] | …for aiding and abetting the German spy | 协助并教唆德国间谍 |
[1:51:12] | known as marianne beausejour. | 玛丽安·博塞茹尔 |
[1:51:14] | Frank, she had no choice. They threatened Anna. They would have killed us all! | 弗兰克 她是被逼的 他们拿安娜 拿我们全家威胁她 |
[1:51:18] | Max, have you lost your mind? | 马克斯 你已经疯了吗 |
[1:51:19] | She’s a German spy! | 她是德国间谍 |
[1:51:20] | I won’t let you do this, frank. | 我不会让你动她的 弗兰克 |
[1:51:22] | I’ve done my duty. We’ve cleaned up the circuit. | 我的任务完成了 我杀了潜伏间谍 |
[1:51:24] | They had valuable information, damn you! | 该死 他们掌握了重要情报 |
[1:51:26] | She had no choice! They threatened Anna! | 她是被逼的 他们要杀安娜 |
[1:51:28] | If you want to walk away from this, | 如果你不想被处决 |
[1:51:31] | then do what needs to be done. | 你知道应该怎么做 |
[1:51:33] | She had no choice. They had her boxed in. | 她是被逼的 德国人威胁她 |
[1:51:35] | They would’ve killed us all. | 拿我们全家人的性命威胁她 |
[1:51:37] | The section won’t care. | V部门才不管这个 |
[1:51:39] | They threatened Anna! | 他们要杀安娜 |
[1:51:40] | For your child’s sake, don’t throw your life away! | 为了你的孩子 不要自己找死 |
[1:51:43] | We did our duty. Just walk away. | 我完成任务了 你让开 |
[1:51:46] | Walk away, frank. | 让开 弗兰克 |
[1:51:47] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:51:53] | Je t’aime, mon quebecois. | 我爱你 |
[1:52:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:52:05] | Take good care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[1:53:19] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[1:53:24] | Wing commander vatan executed the enemy agent with his own hand. | 空军中校马克斯·瓦坦亲手处决了敌方间谍 |
[1:53:30] | That is how you will report it. | 你们就这么报告 |
[1:53:33] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:54:18] | My dearest, darling Anna. | 我亲爱的安娜宝贝儿 |
[1:54:27] | I’m writing this on a Sunday night in London. | 我在一个星期日的晚上 在伦敦写下了这封信 |
[1:54:34] | If you’re reading this, | 当你读到这封信时 |
[1:54:36] | then you barely knew me | 也许你会对我感到陌生 |
[1:54:39] | and may have no memory of who I am. | 也许根本想不起来我是谁 |
[1:54:43] | I am your mother. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[1:54:47] | You were born in an air raid in the middle of a war | 你出生在战争时期的一次空袭中 |
[1:54:51] | to two people who loved each other. | 是爸爸妈妈的爱情结晶 |
[1:54:56] | Our year together in the house in hampstead | 我们在汉普斯特的这栋房子里 |
[1:54:59] | has been the happiest time of my life. | 度过的一年是我一生中最幸福的时光 |
[1:55:09] | Today you took your first steps. | 今天 你学会了走路 |
[1:55:16] | I am so grateful that I saw you walk for the first time | 我很感激有你爸爸陪在我身边 |
[1:55:19] | with your father by my side. | 看到你第一次走路 |
[1:55:25] | Max, my love, | 马克斯 我的爱人 |
[1:55:28] | you are my world. | 你就是我的世界 |
[1:55:36] | I hope you will be able to forgive me. | 我希望你能够原谅我 |
[1:55:41] | And I hope you make it to medicine hat. | 我希望你能去梅迪辛哈特 |
[1:55:48] | I have a picture of it in my mind, | 我在脑海里想象过它的样子 |
[1:55:51] | and I pray Anna’s eyes will see it. | 我希望安娜能亲眼看到它 |
[1:55:58] | My beautiful daughter, | 我可爱的女儿 |
[1:56:02] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[1:56:08] | I hope you will live your life in peace. | 我希望你这一生能平平安安的 |
[1:56:13] | I rest knowing your father will take good care of you. | 我知道你爸爸会好好照顾你的 这样我就能安息了 |
[1:56:23] | I remain your loving mother, | 永远爱你的妈妈 |
[1:56:27] | marianne vatan. | 玛丽安·瓦坦 |