Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

A Little Chaos(小混乱)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on A Little Chaos(小混乱)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小混乱
英文名称:A Little Chaos
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:41] Your Majesty. 陛下
[01:44] Papa, we’ve made you breakfast. 爸爸 你的早餐准备好了
[01:45] Only Francoise is too little to carry the tray, 只是弗朗索瓦太小了 拿不住托盘
[01:48] so we have Philippe to help. 只好叫菲利普来帮把手
[01:49] Yes, Uncle. I am the strongest. 没错 叔父 我最强壮了
[01:51] I could carry it. 我可以拿动
[01:53] -My queen. -Good morning, Majesty. -夫人 -陛下早安
[01:57] Be it known that we intend to hold court 众所周知 即将到来的五月份
[02:00] at the Palace of Versailles 我们在将会在凡尔赛宫
[02:02] within the coming month of May. 临朝听政
[02:05] Clap. 鼓掌
[02:08] Do you see how important it is to elicit the appropriate response? 看出来 及时做出正确的反应的重要性了吗
[02:11] Yes. 是的
[02:12] To this auspicious end, 在这个美好吉祥的时节
[02:14] the finest examples of humanity 人性的最美之处
[02:17] shall embody the true glory of France 将会在永恒壮丽的凡尔赛宫
[02:20] in a palace of eternal and resounding splendor. 将法国的荣耀展现得熠熠生辉
[02:25] Take note. 记下来
[02:26] Your eloquence they must love, 人民崇尚你的口才
[02:28] your demeanor they must fear. 人民敬畏你的风度
[02:30] I have further commanded 我还下令
[02:32] that the greatest masters of France will realize this vision 叫法国最顶级的大师
[02:36] unparalleled in the history of the world 来打造这世间无二的
[02:40] in gardens of exquisite 精致园林
[02:44] and matchless beauty. 和极美景致
[02:50] Heaven 天堂
[02:53] shall be here. 就应是这里的样子
[03:58] The light is fading, master. 主人 天要黑了
[04:04] Torches! 点火
[05:03] Madame? 夫人
[05:27] Is it? 是那个吗
[05:29] A week tomorrow at 11:00. 明天十一点起 为期一周
[05:32] Don’t forget about the length. 别忘了这裙子很长
[05:34] If you stand on the hem, you’ll rip it at the waist. 要是踩到了 就会从腰部撕开
[05:37] It’s pinching me here. 这里勒得有点紧
[06:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:53] Master Le Notre, 勒·诺特尔大师
[06:55] I am delighted to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识您
[06:59] I’ve long been an admirer of your work. 我一直很仰慕您的作品
[07:01] Le Notre? 勒·诺特尔
[07:04] Too clever by half, if you ask me. 要我评价的话 实在高明
[07:06] And riding on his father’s name. 远超出他父辈的名气
[07:09] The strategy I employ is to imitate. 我应征的策略就是模仿
[07:12] They cannot resist flattery. 王室喜欢听好话
[07:14] ‘Tis all vanity to these bigwigs. 权贵之人只爱慕虚荣
[07:18] Of course, once you’re in, you must have the talent. 当然如果想加入必须有绝技
[07:22] Speaking of vanity, 谈到虚荣心
[07:24] there’s a hat, now, gentlemen. 绅士们 这顶帽子真不错
[07:30] Who is this person? 那人是谁
[07:31] That’s Madame de Barra. 是鲍劳夫人
[07:34] I’m astounded by that. 真是美呆了
[08:01] Monsieur Mauve’s plans. 这是莫夫先生的规划图
[08:07] How many more candidates, Claude? 克劳德 还有多少人竞选
[08:09] Three more, monsieur, after this one, but the end is in sight. 这个之后还有三个 先生 但是快了
[08:14] Dullness or disrespect, that is my apparent choice. 或许无聊 或许失礼 我的观点很明确
[08:18] If the king’s demands were not so vast, 要不是国王要求的面积太大
[08:19] I would build the gardens myself. 我就亲自参与园林的修建了
[08:21] Indeed, master. 大师 说的没错
[08:22] And in the meantime… 那现在…
[08:31] Monsieur Mauve. 莫夫先生
[08:33] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[08:35] Monsieur Duras. 杜拉斯先生
[08:38] -That a new coat? -The wife’s idea. -新做的大衣 -贱内的主意
[08:40] Be covered in mud by Tuesday, 周二旧衣服上溅上了泥点
[08:42] but by then she thinks we’ll have this job, 但是她觉得我们会成功
[08:43] so the coat will have been a worthwhile extravagance. 所以即便花了不少钱 这件衣服也是值的
[08:45] Sound reasoning. 听来合乎情理
[08:46] Gentlemen, I’ve not had the pleasure. 先生们 还未有幸相识
[08:49] Jean Risse and Daniel Le Vielle, 这是让·里斯和丹尼尔·勒·维耶勒
[08:52] Madame Sabine de Barra. 这位是萨宾·鲍劳夫人
[08:53] You’re all here for the interview? 你们都是来面试的吗
[08:55] We are, and you? 没错 你呢
[08:57] The same. 彼此彼此
[08:58] Been in Paris long, madame? 夫人 在巴黎待了多久
[09:00] Two years. 两年
[09:01] And you’ve worked for someone before that? 之前做过谁的项目吗
[09:03] I know all the contractors in the provinces. 我认识省内所有的承包商
[09:07] All the gentlemen, that is. 所有的都是男人
[09:09] There is no gentleman, monsieur. 先生 我没为什么人做过项目
[09:11] I work for myself. 都是独自完成
[09:15] We all to be interviewed at this time? 我们都是参加这次面试的吗
[09:16] We’re here early 我们来得比较早
[09:17] to spy out the other candidates. 偷偷观察了一下其他参与者
[09:20] -I’ve been in already. -Oh, how did you fare? -我已经从里面出来了 -你聊得怎么样
[09:22] Spent upwards of an hour with him. 聊了将近一个小时
[09:23] Very detailed examination of the work, so, you know, we shall see. 聊到了工程细节 走着瞧吧
[09:27] You must have impressed him. 他一定对你印象深刻
[09:28] I worked for his father. 我为他的父亲工作过
[09:30] I’m not disheartened. 我不无希望
[09:40] He seems not disheartened, too. 他看上去也蛮有希望的
[09:42] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[09:45] Well, gentlemen. 先生们 失陪
[09:47] Best of fates to you. 祝你好运
[09:49] Claude Moulin, madame. 夫人 我是克劳德·穆兰
[09:51] Secretary to Master Le Notre. 是勒·诺特尔大师的助理
[09:53] Have you met the master before? 您之前与大师见过面吗
[09:54] I have not. 没有
[10:22] Madame. 夫人
[10:23] Sir. 先生
[10:26] I’m delighted to make your acquaintance. 很高兴结识您
[10:29] I have long been an admirer of your work. 一直以来 我都很仰慕您的作品
[10:32] I am so pleased to attend… 我很高兴来参加…
[10:34] These are your plans, madame? 夫人 这是你的规划图吗
[10:35] Yes. Some are to be seen around the country. 有些已经在市郊建成了
[10:38] Others are still in progress, 有些仍在施工中
[10:40] not yet completed. 还未完成
[10:42] However, as required, there are two sets of plans to your instructions. 然而 根据要求按您的指示 准备了两套规划图纸
[10:47] The fifth and sixth, I believe. 第五套和第六套
[10:52] Perhaps at the bottom… 没准被压在下面了…
[10:53] I have examined them. 我已经仔细看过了
[10:55] Ah. So… 那…
[10:58] May I ask you a question, madame? 夫人 我能问你一个问题吗
[11:00] By all means, master. 大师 随意问
[11:02] Are you a believer in order? 你遵循设计的秩序吗
[11:04] -Order? -Order over landscape? -秩序 -景观设计的秩序
[11:08] Well, I admire it. 非常遵循
[11:10] Looking at these plans, there seems to be no trace. 这些平面上看不出秩序的痕迹
[11:14] I would not agree. 我不赞成
[11:17] I think there is pattern enough 我认为六的模数
[11:18] in number six to suggest absolutely… 可以完完全全表现出一种模式…
[11:20] Do you believe in order over landscape? 你遵循景观设计的秩序吗
[11:30] Order seems to demand that we look back to Rome or to the Renaissance. 秩序 貌似需要回顾罗马或文艺复兴时期
[11:37] What I’m saying is, surely, 我的意思是
[11:38] isn’t there something uniquely French 目前 就没有法国人自己独创的
[11:41] as yet not celebrated by us? 大家都推崇的形式吗
[11:46] Which needs the rules of order to attain it. 要想做到也需要遵循秩序
[11:48] All of my work 我所有的作品
[11:51] is based on a principle you choose to deny. 都基于你所不赞同的原则
[11:54] I wonder that you tender yourself 我怀疑
[11:56] for a position with someone you believe 你来申请和我合作
[12:00] to be outdated. 却觉得我的思想已过时
[12:01] Sir, I… 先生 我…
[12:03] I have nothing but admiration 我对您大规模的作品
[12:05] for the scale of your work. 除了仰慕 并无其他
[12:06] You were the first to use such techniques. 你是第一个应用这种技术的人
[12:08] I must apologize for any insult that I may have unwittingly 我为我冒昧的无礼行为
[12:14] offered you. 道歉
[12:15] Perhaps, madame, 也许 夫人
[12:17] when you have been in the public eye 当你和我的家族一样
[12:19] and available for ridicule 成为公众焦点
[12:20] for as long as my family has, 容易被人嘲弄
[12:21] you will think again about this conversation. 到时候你会对今天的对话有新的理解
[12:27] Good day to you. 慢走
[12:36] Three minutes, would you say? 你看有三分钟吗
[13:22] How was the interview? Well? 谈得怎么样 还不错吗
[13:26] Not so well. 不怎么样
[14:31] You have a preferred candidate, master? 大师 你有倾向的人选吗
[14:36] The king wants to improve on perfection 国王希望提升完美度
[14:38] and reach for the impossible. 达到不可能的高度
[14:41] I’m surrounded by barbarians. 我被野蛮人包围了
[14:43] No doubt it’s death if I fail him. 要是做不到 必死无疑
[14:46] Prison, more like. 更可能是蹲大牢
[14:48] Get your hands dirty, see what grows. 放手一搏 听天由命
[14:50] That’s what your father would have done. 如果是你父亲 他会这么做
[14:56] You once said, “No man, however grand, 您曾说过”不论身份 除非遇见
[14:59] “knows what he wants until you give it to him.” 没有人会知道他想要的是什么”
[15:03] True. 没错
[16:13] A gentleman wishes to see you. 有位先生相见你
[16:15] Monsieur Le Notre. 勒·诺特尔先生
[16:17] -Here? -Don’t worry, I’ll stay. -他来了 -别担心 我留下来帮你
[16:19] Come on. 快
[16:21] Oh! Here. 给
[16:23] Go on. 去吧
[16:36] Madame will be with you presently. 夫人马上会来见你
[18:49] My father taught me gardening. 我的父亲教会我园艺
[18:51] He encouraged me to see beauty and re-create it, 他鼓励我发现 重塑美丽
[18:54] not as an exercise, more as an act of faith. 与其说是创作 更像是一种信仰的实现
[18:58] He told me that God put us first into a garden, 他说 上帝创造人类的时候 就在花园里
[19:02] and when we lost Eden, we were fated to search and reinvent it again, 当我们离开伊甸园 命中注定进行觅寻 重塑
[19:06] but only some of us have the gift of knowing this. 但是我们之中 只有部分人有这样的天赋
[19:11] Only some of us have that gift. 只有部分人有这样的天赋
[19:21] I spied on you today before you attended the interview. 今天见面前 我偷偷观察了一下你
[19:29] You moved one of my pots. 你移动了我的一只花盆
[19:34] I did. 是的
[19:41] I was curious. 我很好奇
[19:50] I will not take up too much of your time. 我不会占用你太多时间
[19:53] I have been looking again at your plans. 我又重新看了下你的规划图
[19:55] You did not care for them. I am none the less for it. 你并没有把它们当回事 我能接受
[19:58] In plain truth, I am used to it. 说实话 我习惯了
[19:59] I did not say I did not care for your plans. 我没有说不把你的图纸当回事
[20:02] I said I could find no order in them. 我说我并没有发现设计中的秩序
[20:05] This abundance of chaos, 这一堆乱糟糟的东西
[20:08] this is your Eden? 就是你心中的伊甸园吗
[20:11] My search for it. 是我的探求
[20:13] I spoke today of the pressure of being in the public eye. 我今天提到 作为公众人物的压力
[20:17] I will spare you any repetition, but, madame, in my world, 你可以随意重复 但是夫人 在我的世界里
[20:20] even anarchy is by royal command, 即便是无政府状态 也须由王室操控
[20:23] and chaos must adhere to budget. 即便是混乱 也须有预期而循
[20:28] Good evening. 晚安
[20:54] Later, messieurs. 再见 先生
[20:56] Gentlemen. 绅士们
[21:07] Welcome to Versailles. 欢迎来到凡尔赛
[21:09] You found your way here without too much effort, I hope. 希望你找到这没费什么力气
[21:11] The map you sent was wonderfully accurate. 你给我的地图太精确了
[21:13] I shall need it to get back out again. 我出去还会用到
[21:15] We shall be traveling about a bit. 我们四处转转
[21:17] Madame de Barra, Monsieur Sualem and De Ville. 鲍劳夫人 这是赛伦先生和维尔先生
[21:20] They are building the Marly waterworks 他们正在参与马利水厂
[21:22] and an aqueduct from there to Versailles, 和从那到凡尔赛沟渠的修建
[21:24] which we hope will alleviate the severe water shortage here. 希望这样可以减缓这水资源紧俏的问题
[21:27] -Madame. -Gentlemen. -夫人 -先生们
[21:29] Madame de Barra will be constructing 鲍劳夫人将会参与
[21:31] the Rockwork Grove here at Versailles. 凡尔赛假山林的建造
[21:33] Water, or rather the lack of it, 水源 或者说水源的紧俏
[21:35] will be a pressing concern. 是个压迫性的关键问题
[21:36] Master, the king’s ambitions are already… 大师 国王的目标已经…
[21:38] Are vast and ever changing, and our task is to meet them. 大且不定 我们只要做到迎合需求
[21:41] With respect, no man can meet infinite demand. 并无冒犯 没人能够满足无限的需求
[21:44] The king’s commands are not infinite, De Ville. 维尔先生 国王的需求不是无限的
[21:46] They are the king’s commands. 只是国王的需求而已
[21:47] Well, quite so, but the aqueduct can only do so much. 的确如此 但是沟渠提供不了太多水
[21:50] When we began construction, 刚开始修建时
[21:51] I was under the impression that… 我就在想…
[21:52] The past is history. 过去的已经过去了
[21:54] Our task is to suppress nature to our will, 我们的任务是 根据现有的规划
[21:56] according to the present plans. 使自然服务于我们的意志
[21:58] But, monsieur, the money being spent. 但是先生 钱在一点点花掉
[22:01] The aqueduct will carry sufficient water 沟渠带来凡尔赛的水足够了
[22:02] to the gardens of Versailles because it must. 因为必须够用
[22:04] That is your brief. 记住这个就够了
[22:06] Madame? 夫人
[22:09] It is essentially your plan, 基本上用了你的方案
[22:12] number six in your submission, I believe. 是你提议的六的模数
[22:15] This part is entirely original to myself. 这部分完全是我最初的构想
[22:20] You see? 看见了吗
[22:21] It fits onto this end of your plan. 和这边你的规划完全吻合
[22:25] Now you can see the extent of the enterprise. 你可以看看这边怎么弄
[22:28] Yes. 是的
[22:30] It’s a large, flat area. 这片场地又大又平
[22:35] An arena with tiered sides. 可以设一个分层布置的舞台
[22:38] Indeed. 没错
[22:44] The orchestra 管弦乐队
[22:47] will be up here. 可以在这里演奏
[22:48] Orchestra? 管弦乐队
[22:51] A ballroom. 舞场
[22:54] It’s an outdoor ballroom. 露天舞场
[22:55] There is a pool of builders. 我们有很多施工人员
[22:57] Select whatever supplies you care to. 需要什么尽管挑
[22:59] Commission whatever embellishments you think appropriate. 想怎么装尽管提
[23:03] Time is not unlimited. 时间是有限的
[23:06] Here’s the budget. 这是预算
[23:08] Try not to exceed it. 尽量控制在范围内
[23:17] Master? 大师
[23:22] Why me? 为什么选择了我
[23:26] These gardens should be large enough 林子大了
[23:27] to embrace voices other than my own. 什么鸟都可以有
[24:18] Mama! 妈妈
[24:20] I’m coming. 来了
[24:43] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[24:44] Monsieur, forgive me for disturbing you at home, 请原谅我来府上打扰您 先生
[24:47] but I’ve been reworking the plans. 我一直在修改规划图纸
[24:51] If… If We fill 如果…如果在山顶
[24:54] a reservoir at the top of the hill, 修建一座水库
[24:56] we would have enough water to run the fountains 我们就有足够的水
[24:58] and the building works. 供给喷泉和建筑物了
[25:01] We don’t need water continually if we just recycle it. 如果循环利用 就不需要持续供水
[25:04] Pressure will force it back up to the start again. 压力会将水重新带回起点
[25:07] And there’s a river, 这有条河
[25:11] here, underground. 在这地下
[25:14] May I? Of course. 我能看看吗 当然
[25:22] Well, thank you, madame. 夫人 谢谢你
[25:25] I will examine these in more detail. 我会仔仔细细研究一下细节的
[25:27] I must apologize if this adds to the turmoil. 如果反添了麻烦 那我很抱歉
[25:29] I am trained to it. 我习惯了
[25:31] Like a good plant, I submit. 我可以像好的植物一样 经受风吹雨打
[26:17] We waited an hour for a gaming table. 我们在赌桌边等了一小时
[26:20] Montespan and Lauzun had monopolized them. 蒙特斯庞和洛赞一直霸占着
[26:22] Anyway, then came the news her house was on fire. 然后听说她家着火了
[26:26] We felt sure this would end her winning streak. 我们坚信这噩耗会让她丧失打牌的斗志
[26:28] Apparently not. The marquise played on. 显然并没有 侯爵夫人没有停下来
[26:31] Her children were safe, what could she do? 她孩子们没事 她又能怎样呢
[26:33] She showed wonderful spirit and was clapped for it. 心态之好 为之动容
[26:38] How does this dress look on me, Andre? 安德烈 我穿这条裙子怎么样
[26:42] Andre, are you listening? 安德烈 你听见我说话了吗
[26:44] You look very well in it. 非常美
[26:46] What are you studying that’s so important? 你在研究什么 那么重要
[26:50] Some plans. 规划图
[26:52] Versailles. 凡尔赛
[26:56] Are these the drawings that woman brought to the house? 这些是那个女人拿来的图吗
[27:00] -They are. -I see. -是的 -猜到了
[27:05] Button these gloves for me, Andre. 安德烈 帮我把手套上的扣子系好
[27:17] Blunt instruments. 不是很灵巧
[27:20] Perhaps that’s what makes us a good match. 没准就是如此 我们才够般配
[27:23] You’re creative, 你富有创造力
[27:24] but unable for the more delicate maneuvers. 但是干不了细活
[27:27] Don’t forget that, Andre. 安德烈 你别忘了
[27:29] I’m the expert. 我天生贵族
[27:30] You’re merely the gardener, however grand. 你无论做得多好 也只是个园艺师
[27:34] Without me to promote your interests, well, 要是没有我的助力
[27:38] use your famous imagination. 用你天才的想象力 好好想想
[28:11] That’s more than enough for one day. 这些足够一天的用量了
[28:21] What… 怎么…
[28:24] Where are you… 你们都…
[28:25] Where are you going? 你们都去哪
[28:32] Luc? 卢克
[29:24] The sight of you, madame. 夫人 瞧瞧你
[29:27] What time were you up this morning? 这么大清早的你起来干嘛
[29:28] Did you not sleep again? 是不是又没睡觉
[29:30] I don’t remember. 记不清了
[29:32] You must take more care. 你必须多注意身体
[29:34] You’ll never last at this rate. 这样下去 身体会垮掉
[29:35] Then what will become of us? 那我们该怎么办
[29:37] I always think of something. Hmm. 我总会权衡的
[29:40] Came today. 今天到的
[29:47] What does it say? 说什么了
[29:54] What does it say? 说什么了
[30:11] Anyone you know? 有你认识的吗
[30:18] Monsieur Duras. 杜拉斯先生
[30:27] Need to know your way around the crews. 想来看看你队伍带得怎么样
[30:29] Otherwise, you end up with the wasters. 结果就剩下你和这堆垃圾了
[30:31] The lot you had before, 之前分给你的人
[30:33] they’re cooling their heels on another site. 在其他地方侯着呢
[30:34] Won’t bother us again. Same with the timber suppliers. 他们不会再来捣乱了 木材商也不会了
[30:37] One of your friends at the interview recommended them. 都是你面试时的一个朋友推荐来的
[30:41] Perhaps he hadn’t thought it through. 他可能没有考虑清楚
[30:42] And you have? 你考虑清楚了吗
[30:43] If you fail, we all fail. 如果你做不成 我们都跟着受罪
[30:46] Not pretty, I’ll grant, but it’s true. 我承认牵连不多 但是会有
[30:52] So… 然后呢…
[30:53] So, I learned after some inquiries 然后 我了解到委任者的一些调查
[30:55] who had the commissions, and everybody had good laborers 除你之外
[30:57] coming out their ears except you. 每个人都有左膀右臂
[30:58] Thanks to your friends at the interview. 还不是托你面试时那个朋友的福
[31:00] Some men take losing harder than others. 有些人要比别人失去更多
[31:02] I, on the other hand, have a leviathan for a wife 另一方面 我自己用巨轮换了个老婆
[31:04] and am very used to being on the losing end. 已然习惯了失去
[31:06] She issued very precise instructions 什么大事小情她都要插手
[31:08] which, as I say, I would never dare go against. 我从不敢忤逆
[31:10] Instructions? 大事小情
[31:11] “Ask her for work.” “叫她快去干活”
[31:13] Well, a man snaps like a carrot exposed to the leviathan. 和巨轮相比 人类简直渺小的可以摧毁
[31:18] Besides, I have little ones. 此外 我还有几个小孩子
[31:21] They make me proud, 我在别处就算再卑微
[31:23] even if I am humbled elsewhere. 他们也使我感到骄傲
[31:26] Can I take this off now? 我能把这东西摘下来吗
[31:35] I’ve been issued an invitation to the Louvre. 有人给我发了一张去卢浮宫的请帖
[31:37] Gracious me. 天哪
[31:39] Supper, too, I expect. Very nice. 我猜也像这里一样壮观 不错啊
[31:42] Will there be others there? 会有很多人吗
[32:34] Versailles shall be the heart of our kingdom, 凡尔赛会成为我们国家的核心
[32:38] inhabited by the finest examples of humanity, 那里留存人性最美的典范
[32:43] fit for the gods of old to behold 自古以来人类就拥有的美德
[32:47] and finding their echo in gardens 在园中可欢歌笑语
[32:50] where each new turn brings another excitement. 亦可移步换景
[32:55] Fountains whose gentle flow 喷泉轻缓的水流
[32:58] is balm enough to ease a ringing ear. 镇定我们浮躁的双耳
[33:02] Scented groves of orange blossom blown by temperate winds. 和煦的清风 吹来丛中橙花盛放的幽香
[33:21] What light, what beauty, what hope. 何等轻快 何等美艳 何等希望
[33:27] Versailles, Versailles, 凡尔赛 凡尔赛
[33:31] Versailles. 凡尔赛啊
[33:44] Oh, pardon me. 借过
[33:57] I believe this is the way forward, madame. 夫人 应该从这边走
[34:05] Some cool night air is, I think, 依我看 夫人
[34:07] in order, madame, do you not? 来感受一下清爽的晚风怎么样
[34:09] Oh. 哦
[34:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:13] Your first time at court, madame? 夫人 第一次来参加宫廷仪式吗
[34:15] Is… Is that where I am? 这…这个是宫廷仪式
[34:17] Where did you imagine yourself to be? 不然你觉得呢
[34:20] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:23] A reception for the gardeners of Versailles. 以为是凡尔赛园艺师的聚会而已
[34:27] A sort of shed affair? 小屋里的聚餐吗
[34:28] How exquisite. 打扮蛮精致
[34:30] A tiara amongst the weeds. 简直鹤立鸡群
[34:32] I think I… 我觉得自己…
[34:34] I have underestimated the event on some level, monsieur. 低估了这次活动的层次 先生
[34:37] Antoine Nompar de Caumont, 安托万·农帕·科蒙
[34:38] Marquis de Puyguilhem, Duc de Lauzun. 卜奎利安侯爵 杜克·洛赞
[34:42] Antoine. 叫我安托万
[34:45] -Sabine de Barra. -Charmed. -萨宾·鲍劳 -好名字
[34:47] Now, let me give you the grand tour. 我带你下去走走吧
[34:51] What do you know of us, madame, we mice in a trap? 你了解我们多少 夫人 我们是笼子里的金丝雀
[34:56] Not a thing, I’m sorry to say. 遗憾地说 并不太了解
[34:59] Winter, summer, autumn, spring, we are here. 四季更替 我们的居所不变
[35:02] We may not leave without permission of the king. 没有国王的允许 我们是不可以离开的
[35:06] Yes, mice in a trap. 是笼子里的金丝雀
[35:08] A small community, there’s only about 2,000 of us. 这地方不大 上上下下只有两千人左右
[35:11] Everybody knows everybody else. 互相之间都认识
[35:14] Everybody has worked their way through the group. 每个人都得和这个圈子打交道
[35:17] “Worked their way through”? “和这个圈子打交道”
[35:19] Fought with, had an affair with, that kind of thing. 竞争 合作 等等
[35:28] Marquise de Montespan. Late, as usual. 蒙特斯庞侯爵 每次都迟到
[35:31] She’s the king’s mistress. Has at least four of his children, 是国王的情妇 给他生了不下四个孩子
[35:33] but his attention has wandered. 但是国王变心了
[35:35] Now there is a new star rising. 现在有新欢了
[35:37] -Oh? -Madame de Maintenon. -哦 -是曼特农夫人
[35:40] -And she is here? -Devoted to God. -她在场吗 -极信仰上帝
[35:42] Never attends anything as frivolous as a party, 和一些人不同
[35:44] unlike some people. 她从不参加这样无聊的聚会
[35:46] Don’t look. They’re talking about us. 别看他们 他们在谈论咱们呢
[35:48] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[35:51] You are… 你…
[35:53] Am I… Am I late? 我…来晚了
[35:55] No. 不是
[35:57] -Early? -No. -早了 -也不是
[35:59] What, then? 那是什么
[36:02] Here. 你来了
[36:03] One of your gardeners? Perfect. 你们一起工作的吗 挺好的
[36:05] I must accompany the marquise to supper. 我得去陪侯爵共进晚餐了
[36:08] I could surrender my new friend into your care? 把我的新朋友交给你了
[36:10] Of course. 没问题
[36:11] Guard her well, monsieur. 先生 看好她
[36:13] The vultures are circling. 周围都在直勾勾地盯着呢
[36:15] It has been my pleasure. 我很荣幸
[36:17] Madame? 夫人
[36:29] It seems an extraordinary life. 这里的生活很特别
[36:34] But you may come and go? 但是你可以随意进出吗
[36:35] Oh, yes. 没错
[36:37] I’m out and about. 我会去附近走走
[36:39] And now they’re all moving to Versailles. 现在他们都要搬到凡尔赛去了
[36:41] To a village. 搬到小村庄
[36:43] Will you not join them? 你不和他们一起吗
[36:45] I would go slowly mad. 慢慢的 我会疯掉的
[36:47] Oh. 哦
[36:49] Do they think of you as a vegetable grower or something? 他们怎么看你 种菜的 还是什么
[36:53] You show no consideration for my vanity, madame. 夫人 你对我的虚荣心毫不关心
[36:55] I’m quite sure you possess none. 我敢说你没有虚荣心
[36:58] What of you, Madame Sabine de Barra? 那么你呢 萨宾·鲍劳夫人
[37:01] Are you prone? 你会爱慕虚荣吗
[37:03] You remember my hat? 记得我戴的帽子吗
[37:05] It would be impossible to forget. 印象深刻
[37:07] It was a considerable expense. 花了不少钱
[37:09] And entirely unnecessary. 完全没有必要的开销
[37:11] Nolly! 诺利
[37:13] My dear old cabbage! 我的小伙伴
[37:15] Monsieur. 先生
[37:16] Give me a kiss instantly or I shall take grave offense. 快来亲我一下 要么你死定了
[37:20] What a splendid hat. Do you think so? 看我的帽子多棒 你觉得呢
[37:22] I’m trying it out, I never wear a hat. 今天试戴了一下 之前是从来不戴帽子的
[37:24] -No. -Fear of squashing my wig. -没错 -别压到我的假发
[37:26] But who’s this? 这位是
[37:28] Dear lady, you are prostrate. Allow me. 亲爱的女士你真美 我扶你
[37:30] May I present 我来介绍一下
[37:32] His Royal Highness Philippe, Duke of Orleans? 这是奥尔琳家族的菲利普·杜克
[37:35] Your Highness, this is Madame Sabine de Barra. 阁下 这位是萨宾·鲍劳夫人
[37:37] Delighted, madame. 夫人 很高兴认识你
[37:39] How is it that a woman of such exquisite taste 这样一位品味精致的女人
[37:42] falls in with a clay kicker like Andre here? 怎么能和安德烈这样的土小子在一起呢
[37:45] I must confess to being a clay kicker myself, Your Highness. 阁下 不得不说 我自己也是个土姑娘
[37:48] I am working for the master at Versailles. 在凡尔赛 我在大师手下工作
[37:51] I am unable to picture it. 难以想象
[37:52] Do tell us how it is that you are. 给我们详细地介绍一下你自己吧
[37:55] Oh. May I present Marquis du Vasse? 请让我介绍一下瓦斯侯爵
[37:57] -Master Le Notre, Madame de Barra. -Delighted. -勒·诺特尔大师 鲍劳夫人 -很高兴认识你们
[37:59] But the mystery remains, madame. 但是夫人 我还是很好奇
[38:01] What is a woman of such restrained sophistication 这样一位难掩风韵的女人
[38:03] doing with Nolly here? 和诺利在这干嘛呢
[38:05] I speak from the opposite end of the fashion scale. 我是从时尚的角度说的
[38:07] I don’t apologize for it, I like it about myself. 我不感到这样不好 我喜欢自己这样
[38:09] Answer, madame. Stop me talking. 说吧夫人 别叫我一直说下去了
[38:13] It was the only thing I knew how to do, for money. 为了赚钱 这是唯一可以做的
[38:16] And you enjoy your profession? It stimulates you? 你喜欢做你的工作 会激励你
[38:19] It has seen me through some very hard times 有过一段艰难的时刻
[38:21] and allowed me to be independent. 但是教会了我独立
[38:22] Dearest! 亲爱的们
[38:24] I simply do as I am told. 一般别人怎么说 我就怎么做
[38:26] Even down to marrying large German women. 即便是屈尊娶了一个大只的德国女人
[38:29] Though, I confess, I like her better than my last wife, 但我承认 她比我上一任老婆好多了
[38:31] who is dead as a doornail now, thank God. 那女人冷淡得像只门钉一样 谢天谢地
[38:34] Do kiss me, husband. Lam in need of affection. 快吻我 老公 我需要爱的滋润
[38:39] It is wonderful to have access to one’s spouse. 和自己的爱人在一起 感觉太好了
[38:43] My dear, we’re being very rude. 亲爱的 我们这样太不礼貌了
[38:44] Princess Palatine, Duchess of Orleans, 巴拉汀公主 奥尔琳家族公爵夫人
[38:46] may I present Madame de Barra, who… 容我介绍 这位是鲍劳夫人 她…
[38:48] Nolly, what is Madame de Barra engaged to do? 诺利 鲍劳夫人是做什么的
[38:51] Hold for this, my dear, it will interest you. 亲爱的注意听一定会吸引你的
[38:53] She is to build a water cascade at Versailles. 她在凡尔赛 负责一座小瀑布的修建
[38:56] Nothing like it will exist in the gardens. 这是园林设计中独一无二的
[38:58] How fascinating. 这么棒
[38:59] I am a great admirer of engineering. 我非常喜欢工程类的事情
[39:02] Madame, you must promise to show us. 夫人 你一定要答应带我们去看看
[39:04] Perhaps Your Highnesses 或许 阁下
[39:05] would care to take lunch at the Louveciennes aqueduct? 你们不介意在卢浮宫的沟渠旁用午餐吧
[39:08] Is it in the country? 在市郊吗
[39:10] I always disappear in the country. 我在市郊总是迷路
[39:12] But now that we are to move out to Versailles, 但现在我们都要搬到凡尔赛去了
[39:14] I shall become a human jellyfish. 就像只人形水母
[39:17] A miserable, formless being. 悲惨得不知何从
[39:19] We should love to come, Master Le Notre. 勒·诺特尔大师 我们很乐意参加
[39:24] Everybody should really attend, I imagine. 我想大家都会去的
[39:26] Come, Madame de Barra. 来吧 鲍劳夫人
[39:28] Take a turnabout with me and tell me of your scheme. 陪我转转 给我讲讲你们的方案
[39:31] With pleasure, Your Highness. 很乐意 阁下
[39:35] Well, Nolly, Madame de Barra has certainly thrilled my dearest. 诺利 鲍劳夫人让我家亲爱的感到兴奋
[39:39] Has she thrilled you also? 也让你感到兴奋吗
[39:43] She’s very diverting and extremely clever at what she does, I think. 她让人快乐 而且很会做事
[39:46] Do you indeed? 真的吗
[39:47] I am glad. 我很高兴
[39:49] Good man. 小伙子不错
[40:00] Macaroon? 来点杏仁饼吗
[40:02] Thank you, sire. 多谢陛下
[40:08] My speech went down well, I thought. 我觉得我的演讲反响还不错
[40:10] It did. 的确是
[40:12] “The finest examples of humanity” certainly enjoyed it. “人性最好的例子”说的真好
[40:18] We may be building with stone, but I can tell you it’s a feather 我们可能是用石头建成的 但是我告诉你
[40:21] compared to the weight of the state. 与国家相比 简直轻如鸿毛
[40:26] My brother tells me you’re inviting 我兄弟告诉我 你对花园
[40:28] new ideas into the gardens. Why? 又有新的想法 为什么
[40:30] I’ve been persuaded to expand my horizons. 我一直在说服自己 开拓我的视野
[40:32] Have they been tested? 测试过了吗
[40:34] They are, in my opinion, appropriate. 测试了 依我看来 很合适
[40:37] Appropriate? 合适
[40:42] Last year, we had the Nymphs and Shepherds costume party, 去年 我们举办了”仙女与牧人”的化装舞会
[40:46] and it was not a bit funny, all those haggard faces under flaxen wigs. 不是很有趣 都是一群带着假发的黄脸婆
[40:49] We looked ancient. 我们看起来很老
[40:50] I want a window to perfection 我想要一个完美的视角
[40:52] so that people can see the very best of themselves. 这样人们就能看到他们最好的一面了
[40:56] We’ve grown too old for jokes. 我们年纪已大 不适合开玩笑了
[40:59] The work will be original but balanced. 作品虽然很新颖 不过恰到好处
[41:03] The responsibility will be mine. 责任都是我的
[41:06] Yes. 是的
[41:09] It will. 是你的
[41:17] Andre. 安德烈
[41:19] I did not see you there in the gloom. 我没看到你坐在这黑暗之中
[41:28] Did you enjoy your evening? 今晚玩的开心吗
[41:30] As much, I imagine, as you did yours. 差不多吧 我猜跟你们差不多
[41:41] You were with that woman. 你去找那个女人了
[43:15] Clear! 安全
[43:42] You are reckless, madame. 你真是不计后果 夫人
[44:01] Do you know that my husband and the marquis are lovers? 你知道…我丈夫和那个侯爵相爱吗
[44:04] It has not stopped us having children, and he loved them dearly. 他们没有阻碍我们生小孩 而且他还很爱孩子
[44:10] In battle, he’s immensely brave. 在战争中 他非常勇敢
[44:13] And he has a good heart. 而且他很善良
[44:15] I am happy with my choice. 我很庆幸我没有选错人
[44:36] Another thing about the country 这个国家的另一个问题就是
[44:39] is the muck. 泥地
[44:42] One encounters it everywhere. 到处都是
[44:45] Or beasts making muck. 或者是野兽弄得
[44:49] The country is full of muck. 全国到处都是泥地
[44:57] I sometimes feel entirely defeated by life’s extremities. 有时候我觉得 彻底被生活的极端打败
[45:01] When I come to a place like this, 当我来到这样的地方
[45:04] gradually, a small courage takes hold of me 慢慢地 我有一股小小的勇气
[45:07] and I feel fitter for things. 我感觉能够胜任了
[45:10] Do you feel that way often? 你经常有这种感受吗
[45:12] More so with time. 越来越多了
[45:20] Your wife does not accompany you ever? 你妻子不陪着你吗
[45:23] That is, she does not come out with you, 就是说 其他时间 除了现在
[45:26] other times, besides now? 她不跟你出来吗
[45:32] You’re very direct, madame. 你说话真直接 夫人
[45:41] We have an arrangement. 我们有协议的
[45:45] I feel disloyal in discussing such matters. 讨论这种事 我感觉不忠诚
[45:49] You are also married? 你也结婚了
[45:53] No. 没有
[45:57] My husband died. 我丈夫去世了
[45:59] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[46:03] Today you said I was reckless, 你今天说我不计后果
[46:05] but to be reckless is to abandon safety, 不过不计后果是为了舍弃安全
[46:08] but I think maybe it is safety that has abandoned me. 但我认为 是安全舍弃了我
[46:30] What is it? 怎么了
[46:34] Nothing. 没什么
[46:36] It… 这…
[46:40] I would like to walk on. 我们快走吧
[46:42] Of course. 好的
[46:46] Come. 走吧
[46:47] There’s something you should see. 有样东西你应该看看
[47:04] It’s a shrine. 这是个圣地
[48:05] The queen is dead. 女王仙逝了
[48:42] So kind. 真好
[48:43] So quick. 真快
[49:06] Did you have fun on your picnic, Andre? 你外出郊游玩得开心吗 安德烈
[49:11] I take it, madame, you are unaware of events? 还行 夫人 你还不知道那件大事
[49:14] Events? 大事
[49:16] What do you mean, events? 什么意思 大事
[49:17] The queen is dead, madame. 女王仙逝了 夫人
[49:20] -The queen? -Is dead. -女王 -仙逝了
[49:27] The king could marry again? 那国王又要娶妻了
[49:29] But no longer to your friend, the marquise, I think. 不过我觉得不会再娶你的朋友 侯爵夫人了
[49:32] I feel sorry for Montespan. 蒙泰斯庞的事 我很遗憾
[49:37] Tread carefully, madame. 小心点 夫人
[49:52] More on the wagon! 再多来点
[49:53] No, the other one. 不是 是另外一个
[49:56] I want the seasoned wood. 我要风干木材
[49:58] Seasoned. 风干的
[50:08] Here, pass it here. 给 递过来
[50:19] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[50:26] Master. 主人
[50:28] You’ve made some progress here. 你们这里进步了
[50:30] I have a new foreman. 来了个新的领班
[50:32] Monsieur Duras. 杜拉斯先生
[50:41] We’ve had to drain the soil below the fountain. 我们得把水排到喷泉下面的泥土里
[50:43] The ground is waterlogged. 土地可以吸水
[50:45] It’s a problem common to the gardens. 这是所有园林的共同问题
[51:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:25] Do you sometimes forget to eat? 你有时候是不是忘记吃东西了
[51:31] This is pâté from Madame de la Tour. 这是托尔夫人做的肉酱
[51:34] She feeds the ducks on seaweed. 她给鸭子喂海草
[51:38] It was all she could afford. 她只能买得起这个
[51:41] Virtue from necessity. 传统美德
[51:49] What amuses you? 你笑什么
[51:52] There was an Irish woman who died, 有个爱尔兰女人去世了
[51:53] and her husband put on her tombstone, 她丈夫给她立墓碑
[51:56] “Here lies Eleanor Fitzgerald. “埃莉诺·菲茨杰拉德躺于此
[51:59] “Her virtues exceeded her failings.” 她的美德胜过她的失败”
[52:02] How noble of him. 他真高尚
[52:04] You think he showed her that before she died? 你觉得他在她死前给她看过吗
[52:07] I’d have stuck an arrow in his eye. 那我会戳瞎他的眼睛
[52:10] Perhaps he was being truthful. 他可能就是很真诚
[52:18] How is the king? 国王怎么样了
[52:21] Shocked, I believe. 我猜很震惊
[52:24] Poor little Spanish woman. 可怜的西班牙小女人
[52:26] Has her head chopped off and her organs laid out neatly. 她的头被砍下来 器官被摆放的整整齐齐
[52:29] And all her friends, her maids, everyone, 她所有的朋友 仆人 所有人
[52:32] must gather around the table. 必须聚集成一桌
[52:36] Why would they chop her head off? 他们为什么要砍掉她的头
[52:38] To see what she died of. 看她是怎么死的
[52:43] You must attend the funeral, I suppose? 你要参加葬礼吧
[52:51] Well, I should go. 我是该去
[53:25] It is I, King Monsieur. 是我 国王陛下
[53:27] May I? 我能进来吗
[53:30] Come, then, brother. 进来吧 兄弟
[53:32] If the king does not eat, France does not eat. 如果国王不吃东西 整个法国就不能吃东西
[53:36] I shall feed France, 我会给他们吃的
[53:38] and you must put up with it. 而你必须把这吃完
[53:40] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[53:42] I have rose jellies. 我拿了玫瑰花冻
[53:49] Have you lemon? 你有柠檬吗
[54:05] I wish to go to Marly. 我要去找马利
[54:08] And I wish to be alone. 我要自己一个人去
[54:43] Try not to bend the tops. 不要把上面折弯了
[56:56] My beauties. 我美丽的果实
[59:01] Monsieur de la Quintinie? 昆蒂尼先生
[59:09] Madame Sabine de Barra. 我是萨宾·鲍劳夫人
[59:11] I’m very happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[59:13] I am directed by the Office of Buildings of Versailles 我受凡赛尔建筑所的指示
[59:16] to order shrubs, such as I require, from your good self. 来订购灌木 因此要求见到您本人
[59:21] I have brought with me a selection of perennials 我还带了一些精选的多年生植物
[59:24] I thought we might exchange. 我想着可以交换
[59:32] Is this the Four Seasons? 这是四季花吗
[59:39] Yes, I believe so. 是的 没错
[59:42] Mmm. 嗯
[59:43] Divine. 真香
[59:46] Good color, too. 颜色也很漂亮
[59:47] You say you have a selection of plants? 你说你有精选的植物
[59:50] I had them unloaded into a little cart, 还没卸货 在车里
[59:52] intending to have them conveyed here, 本来打算把它们运送到这里的
[59:54] but there seems to be no one about. 不过好像没人帮忙
[59:56] I wished to be alone, I had them sent away. 我想一个人清静 把地们都叫走了
[59:59] If you wish to be alone, I could come back. 妒果你想一个人清静的话 那我可以以后再来
[1:00:01] No, no, no. 不 不
[1:00:02] I find you are the very company I need today. 我发现我今天需要你陪我
[1:00:07] Nothing would suit me better than for me, 对我来说 没有谁比我这个
[1:00:14] the king’s gardener, 国王的园丁更合适
[1:00:17] to take some advice on perennials. 来给多年生植物提建议了
[1:00:23] Allow me, madame, to assist you. 请允许我来帮你 夫人
[1:00:26] Hmm. 嗯
[1:00:28] Most kind, monsieur. 太好了 先生
[1:00:33] You are a devoted pear man, master. 你真是个梨子专家 大师
[1:00:36] I quite like them, not overly. 我挺喜欢梨子 但不是极其喜欢
[1:00:39] Oh… 噢
[1:00:40] I think the master is playing a trick on me. 我觉得大师在跟我开玩笑
[1:00:44] A trick? 玩笑
[1:00:45] Well, yes, I do know of your book on pears. 是的 我知道你写的有关梨子的书
[1:00:49] My book on pears? 我写了有关梨子的书
[1:00:54] Oh, yes, I have written a book on pears. 噢 对 我是写过一本关于梨子的书
[1:00:59] I believe I said I liked them a lot in my book. 我在书里写了 我非常喜欢梨子
[1:01:02] I believe you did. 是的 没错
[1:01:05] And perennials. 还有多年生植物
[1:01:09] You like flowers, master? 你喜欢花吗 大师
[1:01:10] Madame de Barra, I love all flowers passionately. 鲍劳夫人 所有的花我都非常喜欢
[1:01:13] However, I am banished from using as many as I would like 我还因为在凡赛尔 种花种的太多
[1:01:16] at Versailles by the Master Le Notre. 而被勒·诺特尔大师将我驱逐出去
[1:01:18] He indulges me in a few small parterres. 他纵容我 待在一些小花坛里
[1:01:20] I’d hoped to be able to convert him when we took up residence. 我还希望我能跟他交换住所
[1:01:23] However… 然后…
[1:01:28] Oh! 噢
[1:01:31] You’re wise to me now, madame. 看来你很了解我了
[1:01:37] May we ignore all that and continue as before? 那我们就当我没说 继续前面的话题吧
[1:01:43] Today, I am 今天
[1:01:47] Monsieur de la Quintinie. 我是昆蒂尼先生
[1:01:49] Indeed. 没错
[1:01:51] And you are. 你是的
[1:01:58] You are the better for the move to Versailles, sire? 你从凡赛尔搬出来 反而更好吧 陛下
[1:02:00] Very much. 没错
[1:02:02] It’s good for the children to be away from the city. 远离城市 对小孩有好处
[1:02:04] I know it’s a crush for everybody. 我知道所有人都觉得这是压榨
[1:02:07] I felt, though, that I should never get the builders out 不过我认为 除非我搬进去
[1:02:09] unless I moved in. 否则我绝对不会把建筑工赶出去
[1:02:12] You are familiar with builders, Madame de Barra? 你跟建筑工熟吗 鲍劳夫人
[1:02:15] At present, I am building in your gardens at Versailles. 目前 我正在修建你在凡赛尔的花园
[1:02:19] Which construction would that be? 哪个建筑商
[1:02:22] The Rockwork Grove. 假山林子
[1:02:25] I am familiar with it. 这个我很熟
[1:02:26] I cannot claim it entirely as my own. 我自己做不了主
[1:02:29] Master Le Notre took a simple sketch of mine 勒·诺特尔大师看了一下我的草图
[1:02:32] and made it outstanding, so… 然后就建的非常出色
[1:02:37] You see my reluctance. 你看出我不情愿了吧
[1:02:39] You admire the master, madame? 你很钦佩他 是吗
[1:02:45] He is the most complete person I know. 他是我了解的最彻底的人
[1:02:50] You make me lonely for someone to describe me thus. 我也想有个人这么形容我
[1:03:00] These are your flowers? 这些是你的花吗
[1:03:39] My wife died recently. 我妻子最近去世了
[1:03:41] Did you hear? 你听说了吗
[1:03:43] I did, sire. 听说了 陛下
[1:03:47] I remember the day of your marriage. 我记得你结婚那天的场景
[1:03:50] I hope so, it cost enough. 我希望是这样 那花足了钱
[1:03:53] Though her father paid for a large portion. 尽管她父亲承担了很大一部分
[1:03:58] Astray in his wits, bless him. 他投错资了 愿上帝保佑他
[1:04:01] A long bloodline, never a good thing. 很悠久的血统 却没带来一件好事
[1:04:06] She was an innocent, really. 她很天真 真的
[1:04:11] But she was nice. 但她很美丽
[1:04:15] And devoted to me. 而且对我很忠诚
[1:04:21] I found this after she died. 在她死后我找到了这个
[1:04:26] It’s just an account of our lives. 这是我们生活的账目
[1:04:30] The writing’s like a child’s. 她的字就像孩子写的一样
[1:04:32] You see here? 你看到这里了吗
[1:04:35] “Today I saved a flower from His Majesty.” “今天我从陛下手里救下了一朵花”
[1:04:38] And then the time and the place. 然后是时间地点
[1:04:44] This little woman’s secret life. 这个小女人的生活秘密
[1:04:50] I feel the loss of it. 我觉得失去了太多
[1:04:57] I should like to marry again. 我想我该再结一次婚了
[1:05:01] This time someone I choose, 这次我选的对象
[1:05:04] not the state. 不是法国人
[1:05:07] Has Your Majesty someone in mind? 你有过喜欢的人吗
[1:05:08] I have, but the lady’s very pious. 有过 但她太虔诚了
[1:05:12] Most evenings I stroll over to her rooms, and we just sit and talk. 很多个晚上我漫步到她的房间时 我们只是坐下聊天
[1:05:19] But it is the ease of it I like. 但我就是喜欢这份闲适
[1:05:24] The ease. 闲适
[1:05:29] Unfortunately, she is of no birth, 不幸的是 她出身太低微了
[1:05:32] so, you see, I am at a little impasse. 所以 我有点无计可施了
[1:05:37] If you were to be married to 如果你要和你选中的女人
[1:05:41] the lady of your choosing, 结婚时
[1:05:45] would it be necessary for everyone to know? 非得让所有人都知道吗
[1:05:48] If the ceremony were private, between the couple, 如果只是夫妻两个人私下举行婚礼
[1:05:54] who would be in a position to argue the outcome? 又有谁会指责这样的结果呢
[1:05:56] They would be foolish to do so afterwards, when it was done. 事后去指责会显得很愚蠢
[1:06:01] Mmm. 嗯
[1:06:04] Yes. 没错
[1:06:10] So much to contend. 我们要争论的东西太多了
[1:06:18] And what of you, Madame de Barra? 你有什么打算 鲍劳夫人
[1:06:22] What pulse drives you? 是什么动力驱使着你
[1:06:25] There is someone you love? 你有爱的人吗
[1:06:29] I cannot say. 我不能说
[1:06:31] Why? 为什么
[1:06:36] Because… Because of something private. 因为…这是我的私事
[1:06:39] What is so private that it cannot be shared in love? 是什么爱如此私密 连分享一下都不可以
[1:06:42] The time has come, madame, 是时候了 夫人
[1:06:45] for us both to face down our past 我们都应该放下过去
[1:06:48] and live in the present. 活在当下
[1:06:55] I shall write a letter from one gardener to another, 我应该写一封供园丁传阅的信
[1:06:58] shall we say, in return for seeds sown. 我们可以说 回信可以播下种子
[1:07:02] It will bring you to the court, 那会带你入场
[1:07:06] where my eye 在那里
[1:07:10] will always be on you. 我会一直关注着你
[1:07:15] I shall not forget our day in the garden, Madame de Barra. 我不会忘了我们在花园度过的时光 鲍劳夫人
[1:07:33] Are you still fiddling with your bits, Andre? 你还在玩这些小玩意儿 安德烈
[1:07:37] It helps me think. 它能帮助我思考
[1:07:38] For you. 给你的
[1:07:40] It has the fleur-de-lis. 上面有鸢尾花纹
[1:07:45] Is it from the king, I wonder? 我想这是国王寄来的
[1:07:54] Is it an invitation? 是一封邀请函
[1:07:57] There is something you need, madame? 你还有什么需要吗 夫人
[1:07:59] Andre? So secret? 安德烈 这么保密
[1:08:01] I must inform you, since you ask, 既然你问了 我就告诉你吧
[1:08:04] that I leave for Fontainebleau at the end of the week. 这周末我就要动身去枫丹白露了
[1:08:06] Fontainebleau? 枫丹白露
[1:08:09] I was not aware there were activities. 我不知道那儿有什么活动啊
[1:08:11] The marquise must have forgotten. 侯爵夫人一定是忘记了
[1:08:13] I will travel there alone. 我一个人去
[1:08:16] Plainly, madame, that is the position. 坦率地讲 夫人 这就是现状
[1:08:18] If you will excuse me. 如果你想指责我也没关系
[1:08:21] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[1:08:23] Is she an aspect of your life I must now include? 她就是你生活中的另一面的吗 如果我硬要问的话
[1:08:26] Andre, a builder? 安德烈 一个建筑师
[1:08:29] I’m a builder, madame. 我才是建筑师 夫人
[1:08:31] You are funded by that profession. 而你就是投资者
[1:08:33] Very amusing. 这真有趣
[1:08:35] Perhaps that is the fantasy between you and she. 或许这就是你和她的梦幻生活
[1:08:38] So be it. 诚心所愿
[1:08:39] However, I must request that 但是 我必须要求你把这些
[1:08:40] you keep it separate from our lives. 和我们的生活分离开来
[1:08:43] If this liaison became common knowledge, 如果这层关系被大众得知
[1:08:44] it would make me a laughingstock. 这就会使我成为笑柄
[1:08:46] It makes my flesh crawl. 这会令我毛骨惊然
[1:08:47] I remind you, madame, that it was you who embarked on this path. 夫人 我想提醒你的是 是你制造了这个机会
[1:08:52] You and only you dictated how we live now, 是你 也只有你一手打造了我们现在的生活
[1:08:56] and you did it, madame, 你真的做了 夫人
[1:08:58] when I needed you most. 在我最需要你的时候
[1:08:59] Andre. 安德烈
[1:09:03] I feel us at the edge of something here. 我感觉我们的关系处在破裂的边缘
[1:09:07] I’m trying to pull us back. 我努力想要把我们拉回来
[1:09:08] You knew the damage you inflicted, 你知道你自己承受了多大的伤害
[1:09:10] but you have been free to live your life as you wished 但你可以自由地选择过你的生活
[1:09:13] without embarrassment from me. 而不需要考虑会尴尬
[1:09:15] I ask you now to extend me the same courtesy. 现在我也请求获得同等的待遇
[1:09:20] Andre, you must make the sensible choice here. 安德烈 你必须在这里做一个明智的决定
[1:09:23] Do not exclude me, I beg you. 别让我出局 我求你了
[1:09:28] I begged you once. 我也求过你一次
[1:09:31] Do you remember? 你还记得吗
[1:09:32] Allow me to give you the same advice you gave me then. 请允许我把当时你给我的建议还给你
[1:09:35] You said, “It is a matter of feeling special. 你说”这是一种非常特别的感觉
[1:09:39] “If we are unable, one, to make the other feel special, “如果我们不能 彼此让对方感到特别
[1:09:43] “we must just accept it, “我们必须承认这个事实
[1:09:45] “seek comfort elsewhere “然后到别人那里
[1:09:46] “with others. “寻求安慰
[1:09:49] “It is an honest contract, my dear. “这是我诚挚的请求 亲爱的
[1:09:52] “You’ll grow used to it.” “你会慢慢习惯的”
[1:09:55] That is what you said. 那就是你说的一切
[1:10:25] What’s the root ball like? 根垛怎么样了
[1:10:28] It’s a bit dry. 有点干
[1:10:30] Soak them overnight. 晚上再浸泡一遍
[1:10:31] You may not need to. 或许没必要了
[1:10:33] Just secure them, then. 保险起见
[1:10:35] We should cover these tiers. 我们得把这层盖上
[1:10:47] I need more rope. 我需要更多的绳子
[1:10:48] I need more food. 我需要更多吃的
[1:10:50] In the warm. 而且要热的
[1:10:51] You go on, I’ll follow. 你先去 我马上来
[1:11:05] Madame de Barra. 鲍劳夫人
[1:11:12] My name is Le Notre. 我是勒·诺特尔
[1:11:20] Madame. 夫人有事吗
[1:11:23] Did you ever see someone 你有没有注意要有些人
[1:11:25] and know that they were to play a role in your life? 在你的生活中扮演着重要的角色
[1:11:28] You’re a widow, I believe. 我知道你是个寡妇
[1:11:31] How lonely that must be. 那该多孤独啊
[1:11:35] I’ve known for some time that Andre had some secret happiness, 我有几次注意到了 安德烈有了秘密的开心事
[1:11:40] but my husband’s ambitions are married only to mine. 但我的丈夫的计划是只会跟我结婚
[1:11:45] You’re not the first diversion, 你也不是第一个人让他分心了
[1:11:46] and I believe at the moment, 我相信在那个时刻
[1:11:48] not the only one. 你不会是唯一的一个
[1:11:50] You will come and you will go. 你只是一个过客
[1:11:54] Understand me, madame. 懂了吗 夫人
[1:11:58] It suits my husband and I this way. 我的丈夫很擅长做这些事情
[1:12:16] Pretty thing. 你真美
[1:12:44] We found the sluice gate that connects the reservoir to the fountain. 我们发现了 连接蓄水池和喷泉的闸门
[1:12:49] If we fill it, the pressure in the pipes will build, 如果我们灌满水池 水管的压力就会上升
[1:12:52] and we can flood the grove. 然后我们就可以把果园给淹了
[1:12:57] Do it. 去做吧
[1:13:03] Later. 等会儿
[1:14:41] Use the wood to hold it down! 用木头压住
[1:14:46] The sluice gate must be open! 水闸肯定开了
[1:14:47] We need more hands! 我们人手不够
[1:14:49] Then pray. 那就祈祷吧
[1:14:51] To hell with that. 该死的发生了什么
[1:16:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:17:08] Will it mend? 还能修吗
[1:17:10] It will mend. 会修好的
[1:17:13] The tiers were too weak. 这一层太薄弱了
[1:17:15] The gate was left open. 闸门一直开着
[1:17:17] You cannot be blamed for that, or the storm. 这不能怪谁
[1:17:23] What should I do? 我该怎么做
[1:17:25] Adapt. 适应
[1:17:29] Like a well-trained plant? 就像训练良好的植物一样
[1:17:32] Like a well-trained plant. 就像训练良好的植物一样
[1:17:40] Am I part of an amusement for you? 我对你来说只是一种消遣吗
[1:17:44] Not at all. 绝对不是
[1:17:47] I’m unused to all this. 我对这一切都不习惯
[1:17:52] Is it honest? 你是真心的吗
[1:17:56] -Are you? -No. -是吗 -不是
[1:18:00] I have not been honest since I watched you in my garden. 当我在花园里看到你的第一眼开始 我就已经不诚实了
[1:18:04] Your heart beats fiercely. Mine just ticks. 你的心跳得很猛烈 而我的很缓慢
[1:18:10] I have not gifts to offer such a wonder. 我没有那样的天赋去承受这样的奇迹
[1:18:14] If you are hungry, I’ll feed you. 如果你饿了 我可以给你吃的
[1:18:18] If I am mad, you will tell me. 如果我疯了 也麻烦你告诉我
[1:18:21] You are not mad. 你没疯
[1:18:24] You don’t know all of me yet. 你一点也不了解我
[1:18:31] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[1:18:34] Starving. 饿极了
[1:18:54] Are you not happy? 你不开心吗
[1:18:57] Yes. 是
[1:19:01] That’s what is making me cry. 我快要忍不住哭泣了
[1:19:17] I can’t. 我不能
[1:19:25] I can’t. 我不能
[1:19:26] Don’t ask me. 什么也别问
[1:20:23] What am I to say? “It is original”? 我该说什么”这就是原创”
[1:20:26] “Continue indefinitely”? “还是尚未确定”
[1:20:28] Do you expect that of us? 你们是这么期望的吗
[1:20:32] You’ve been working with Madame de Barra. 你们是和鲍劳夫人一起工作
[1:20:35] Are you committed to this design? 你要为这个设计负责吗
[1:20:38] If I may say, Your Majesty, 如果要我说 陛下
[1:20:40] I was just as skeptical as you are in the beginning, like. 我一开始也像您一样怀疑
[1:20:42] But now? 但现在呢
[1:20:43] I’m a convert, so to speak, Your Majesty. 我改变主意了 就是这样 陛下
[1:20:45] Even now, the setbacks were due to nature, sire. 就算是现在 这个挫折自然造成的 陛下
[1:20:48] Perfection does not bow to nature. 完美不该向自然低头
[1:20:49] What on earth are those things? 地上的那些是什么
[1:20:51] Well, sire, I’m glad you asked me that, because that, really, 陛下 我很开心你会问这个 因为那就是
[1:20:54] is what Madame de Barra is. 鲍劳夫人真正在做的东西
[1:20:56] Odd, sire. 这个怪东西 陛下
[1:20:57] May I show Your Majesty? 我可以给您展示一下吗
[1:21:09] You will recall what I said about Nymphs and Shepherds. 你让我想起了我对仙女和牧人的评论
[1:21:12] As we age, we see things more clearly. 年纪大了 看东西就更透彻了
[1:21:17] This project, 这个项目
[1:21:21] is it worthy of us? 还值得继续吗
[1:21:28] There’s no precedent for Madame de Barra’s vision. 鲍劳夫人的眼光是史无前例的
[1:21:32] Trust is all we can give to those who reach into the new, sire. 信任是我们唯一能给创新者的东西 陛下
[1:21:38] But when beauty can be described with such imagination, 但如果能用美丽来形容她的设想的话
[1:21:40] then her art, above all I know, 那么她的作品会高于我所知道的一切
[1:21:44] is worthy of the king. 值得归王室享有
[1:21:50] I see only mud. 我只看到了泥巴
[1:21:55] Your words we will weigh later. 你很快就会改观了
[1:21:59] For now, inform Madame de Barra 但现在 麻烦通知鲍劳夫人
[1:22:01] that I shall see her at Fontainebleau. 我会在枫丹白露见她一面
[1:22:35] I do not know 我不知道
[1:22:38] what story this tells 这里面有什么故事
[1:22:41] or what harm it is part of. 或对你造成多大的伤害
[1:22:45] This is a bad end for both of us, 这对你我都是一个不好的结局
[1:22:49] and I am sorry for it. 对此我很抱歉
[1:23:44] Welcome to Fontainebleau. 欢迎来到枫丹白露
[1:23:46] Antoine. How beautiful you look. 安托万 你看起来真漂亮
[1:23:49] I believe it is compulsory. 我觉得这是必须的
[1:23:50] Indeed. However, some of the ladies find it more of a challenge. 确实 然而有些女士要穿上就更难了
[1:23:53] I am bound to say, I see no trace of that challenge in you. 我想说 我好像没看到你有这个问题
[1:23:56] Do not talk to me about it, madame. 别这么说 夫人
[1:23:58] I am ruined by the expense, and worse, 我已经为经费焦头烂额了 更糟糕的是
[1:24:00] it is interfering with my gaming. 别人还对我的游戏横加干涉
[1:24:03] I must confess that escorting you down is something of a coup. 我必须承认陪你下楼是一个妙计
[1:24:07] How so? 为什么呢
[1:24:08] There are several parties who are anxious to meet you. 因为那很多人都想认识你
[1:24:11] I am no one. 不会吧
[1:24:13] What could the interest be? 我身上有什么有趣的地方吗
[1:24:15] Madame, you answer yourself. 夫人 你自己看
[1:24:17] You see how they look at you? 你看到他们看你的眼神了吗
[1:24:19] You are no one where everybody is someone, 你在这群大人物中只是一个无名小卒
[1:24:21] and yet you are here. 但你依然在这里
[1:24:23] That makes you more the someone. 这就让你更特殊了
[1:24:25] Especially if you have conversation. 特别是你还有个伴说话
[1:24:27] Words just tumble. 我无话可说了
[1:24:31] You see? 看到了吗
[1:24:33] People are looking our way with interest, because of my mirth. 人们都饶有趣味地看着我们走过 因为我很高兴
[1:24:36] But the hordes may not have you yet. 而其他一大群人都还不认识你
[1:24:38] I am under strict instruction to convey you to one person in particular. 我接到了特殊的命令 带你去见一个特别的人
[1:24:41] The Marquise de Montespan. 玛吉斯 蒙特斯班
[1:24:43] Heavens, the lengths I’ve had to go to, madame. 天哪 我去了太久了 夫人
[1:24:46] I have had to bribe, lie and use every form of deception to meet you. 我必须用尽手段 才能见到你
[1:24:50] How much did you pay the maître d’hôtel? 你给曼切特旅馆付了多少钱
[1:24:51] Five gold louis. Was that too much? 5个路易斯金币 太多了吗
[1:24:53] Money well spent. 钱就是用来花的
[1:24:54] Lauzun, I love you dearly. 洛赞 亲爱的我爱你
[1:24:56] Kiss me now and leave me to explore my prize. 吻我然后把她交给我吧
[1:24:59] I shall enjoy you later. 我等会儿再来陪你
[1:25:01] -Madame. -Good fortune at the tables. -夫人 -祝你在桌上好运
[1:25:03] I feel lucky tonight. 我觉得今晚我会走运
[1:25:05] My dearest friend and a most divine lover. 我最亲爱的朋友和最完美的情人
[1:25:08] What can I say, madame? 我该怎么形容呢 夫人
[1:25:09] Events overtook us before I had the king’s interest. 我们相遇在我引起国王的兴趣之前
[1:25:12] Is this your first time at Fontainebleau? 这是你第一次来枫丹白露吗
[1:25:14] -It is. -Have you no birth? -是的 -你是出生平民吗
[1:25:16] Not a drop. No blood whatsoever. 我一点贵族的血统都没有
[1:25:18] You are here entirely on your own merits. 你能来这里完全是你自己努力所得
[1:25:21] I know a famous man. 我认识一个名人
[1:25:22] Ah, I see. 啊 我知道了
[1:25:23] I was going to offer you Lauzun, 我本来要带你见洛赞
[1:25:24] but you’re ahead of the game. 但你已经提前见过了
[1:25:25] -Athenais. -Palatine. -雅典娜伊斯 -帕拉蒂尼
[1:25:31] And Madame de Barra. 还有鲍劳夫人
[1:25:33] I’m so happy to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[1:25:35] Princess. 王妃殿下
[1:25:36] Oh, please, call me madame. 叫我夫人就好了
[1:25:38] It’s affectionate, and everybody does. 大家都很对你很感兴趣
[1:25:40] Come. My secret space. 来吧 我的秘密空间
[1:25:49] -Do you dig earth? -Yes. -你挖土吗 -是的
[1:25:52] Yet you’re not blackened by the sun. 但你没有被晒黑
[1:25:54] Perhaps a little. 应该有一点
[1:25:55] And never had the smallpox. Your skin is clear. 而且没有一点天花痕 你的皮肤真好看
[1:25:58] Show us your breasts. Are they pretty? 给我们看看你的胸脯 它们漂亮吗
[1:26:01] Would you like to see mine? Mine are the most beautiful. 你想看看我的吗 我的是这里最漂亮的
[1:26:03] Yes, they are, apart from Suzanne, who’s 70. 是的 在苏珊娜之后 她已经70了
[1:26:06] Oh, yes, hers are perfect. 对 没错 她的是最完美的
[1:26:08] You see, here, touch. Oh! 你看 这里 摸摸看
[1:26:15] Your eyes are the color of the sea. 你的眼睛跟海的颜色一样
[1:26:17] This gown is cut differently. 这件礼服裁剪真特别
[1:26:19] I like it at the waist. 我喜欢腰的部分
[1:26:20] Are you married? 你结婚了吗
[1:26:22] -Widowed. -Did you like your husband? -结过 -你爱你的丈夫吗
[1:26:24] -Yes. -Children? -是的 -孩子呢
[1:26:29] Dead? 去世了吗
[1:26:32] A girl. 一个小女孩
[1:26:35] How old? 多大
[1:26:38] Six. 6岁
[1:26:39] Palatine has lost her son, too. 帕拉蒂尼也失去过一个儿子
[1:26:44] He was four. 他只有4岁
[1:26:47] So little and beautiful. 那么小 那么可爱
[1:26:49] Charles was one. 查尔斯也是一个
[1:26:51] I lost Joan and Ann together. 我失去了琼和安
[1:26:54] Smallpox. 死于天花
[1:26:55] I lost my husband and my son on the battlefield. 我的丈夫和儿子死在了战场上
[1:26:59] They died in each other’s arms. 他们枕着彼此的手臂长眠
[1:27:02] I’m barely here. 我是唯一的一个了
[1:27:05] How did they die? 他们是怎么去世的
[1:27:09] Do you find it hard to speak of it? 你不愿意提起吗
[1:27:13] That can happen. 那也情有可原
[1:27:18] I put everything in a trunk. 我把所有的东西都装在一个箱子里
[1:27:22] All their clothes, shoes, 所有他们的衣服 鞋子
[1:27:26] her toys. 她的玩具
[1:27:29] I haven’t had the courage to go in there since. 我一直没有勇气去面对
[1:27:35] When you are strong enough, my dear, 等你足够坚强的时候再去吧 亲爱的
[1:27:38] when you are strong enough. 等你足够坚强的时候
[1:27:40] We’re not allowed to speak of death at court. 我们不能在大厅里谈论死亡的话题
[1:27:44] The king does not like it, 国王不喜欢
[1:27:46] but we speak about it amongst ourselves. 但我们自己会私下讨论
[1:27:48] Nobody may ban a child from its mother’s heart. 没有那个母亲能忍受失去自己的孩子
[1:27:55] I commended all my children into Maintenon’s care. 我把孩子都委托给曼特农照顾
[1:27:59] How she has turned on me now. 她现在会怎么评价我呢
[1:28:03] Saintly old bitch. 圣洁的老女人
[1:28:06] It is an amazement to me a convent has not claimed her. 我很吃惊有一个女修道院没有承认她
[1:28:10] Costume’s not as lavish. 那里衣服太少了
[1:28:14] Oh. The king comes. 国王来了
[1:28:17] Have you been presented before? 你以前出席过吗
[1:28:20] No. 没有
[1:28:56] Your Majesty, it is my pleasure 陛下 我乐意
[1:28:59] to present Madame de Barra. 为您呈见鲍劳夫人
[1:29:03] Madame. 夫人
[1:29:07] Your Majesty. 陛下
[1:29:13] Is it a Four Seasons? 它是四季花吗
[1:29:16] It is, sire. 是的 陛下
[1:29:19] For the most famous gardener in the world. 对世界上大多数著名的园艺师来说
[1:29:25] Allow me, 请允许我
[1:29:27] Your Majesty. 献给陛下
[1:29:37] A light, honest scent. 一股淡淡的 诚挚的香气
[1:29:43] Natural and unforced. 自然而不勉强
[1:29:48] Some of the roses seem faded 有些玫瑰看起来已经凋败
[1:29:51] and overblown. 和过了花期了
[1:30:00] That fate awaits all roses, sire. 这就是等待着玫瑰的命运啊 陛下
[1:30:07] Continue, madame. 继续 夫人
[1:30:10] All roses are open to the elements, Your Majesty. 所有的玫瑰的开放是有自然原理的 陛下
[1:30:14] They bud, bloom and fade. 它们蓓蕾 盛开然后凋谢
[1:30:19] Is that so, madame? 是那样吗 夫人
[1:30:20] The rose grows entirely unaware, 玫瑰完全没意识到自己的成长
[1:30:23] changing naturally from one state to another, 只是自然地从一种状态转到另一种状态
[1:30:27] and although the elements may treat her cruelly, 尽管自然有时候对她很残忍
[1:30:30] she knows nothing of it and continues to her end 但她毫无所知 只是继续自己的使命
[1:30:33] without judgment on her beauty. 也丝毫不评判她的美丽
[1:30:37] Alas, 唉
[1:30:39] ’tis not the same for us. 这跟我们是不一样的
[1:30:43] If such a rose could speak, 如果玫瑰能说话
[1:30:48] what would she say? 她会说什么呢
[1:30:52] Yes, I am here 我就在这里
[1:30:55] and gave service under nature’s eye, 在自然的眼睛下奉献自己
[1:30:58] and after me, my children will be. 我死去后 我的孩子会接过我的事业
[1:31:03] Is there any greater contribution or more graceful end? 还有比这更伟大和更优雅的一生吗
[1:31:08] A wise rose. 看来玫瑰是明智的
[1:31:14] And what protection can the gardener afford this rose 那么园艺师能为玫瑰提供什么
[1:31:18] from the harsh elements of change? 来面对猛烈的自然变化呢
[1:31:22] Patience, care 耐心 关照
[1:31:24] and a little warmth from the sun 而一点来自太阳的温暖
[1:31:26] are our best hope, Your Majesty. 就是我们最大的希望了 陛下
[1:31:44] I’m obliged to you, madame, for that sweet reminder. 我很感激你 夫人 关于那段可爱的言论
[1:31:55] Now walk with me. 现在跟我一块走吧
[1:31:59] And tell me of 然后告诉我你对于
[1:32:01] your progress in our garden. 我们花园的计划
[1:32:31] Her kindness, 她和蔼
[1:32:34] unbribed. 毫不怯场
[1:32:48] That was very brave tonight. 你今晚很勇敢
[1:32:52] I hoped he might listen. 我希望他听进去了
[1:32:54] Enough humility. 你太谦虚了
[1:36:13] There you are. 你在这里啊
[1:36:16] Philippe. 菲利普
[1:36:27] You’re dressed. 你已经穿好衣服了
[1:36:28] I’m off on business to Chartres. 我要去沙特尔谈生意
[1:36:30] Thought I would take Marie-Claire. 我想带玛丽克莱尔一起去
[1:36:32] There’s a good puppet stand and a pie shop. 那里有一个很好的玩偶店和一个馅饼店
[1:36:37] Marie-Claire! Are you there? 玛丽克莱尔 你在那里吗
[1:36:38] Papa! Did you find her? 爸爸 你找到她了吗
[1:36:41] Here is Belle Boobie asleep with Mama. 这里有个美女芭比睡在你妈妈身边
[1:36:44] Hello, Marie-Claire. 你好 玛丽克莱尔
[1:36:46] You naughty doll! 你个淘气娃娃
[1:36:47] Come here and I shall punish you. 过来接受惩罚吧
[1:36:50] Oh, my goodness. Is she all right? 哦 天哪 她还好吗
[1:36:52] Don’t be silly. She’s made of cloth. 别傻了 她是布做的
[1:36:59] Sabine, I have something to tell you. 萨宾 我有点事想跟你说
[1:37:03] How long? 多久了
[1:37:04] We’ve not been close of late. 我们最近的关系不是很亲近
[1:37:07] And most men take mistresses in clue course in such circumstances. 而且大部分的男人都有情人 在这样的环境和氛围下
[1:37:11] Such circumstances? 这样的环境
[1:37:14] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[1:37:17] Diane. 黛安
[1:37:18] Where does she live? 她住哪里
[1:37:21] Berry. 贝里
[1:37:22] Oh. 哦
[1:37:24] Not too far. 不远
[1:37:28] There’s the coach now. 马车来了
[1:37:30] We’ll talk again on this matter. 我们之后再谈
[1:37:36] When will you be back? 你什么时候回来
[1:37:39] This evening, madame. 今晚 夫人
[1:37:41] Do not “madame” me, Philippe. 别叫我”夫人”菲利普
[1:37:51] Marie-Claire, tie your laces. You’ll fall over them. 玛丽克莱尔 系紧鞋带 不然鞋子会掉的
[1:37:55] I can’t, Mama. Wait there. 我不会 妈妈 在那等着
[1:38:02] Master, look at this. 主人 看看这个
[1:38:07] Marie-Claire. 玛丽克莱尔
[1:38:10] Marie-Claire. 玛丽克莱尔
[1:38:15] Jean, the wheel. 琼 轮子
[1:38:16] I told the master. 我告诉过主人了
[1:38:18] He said it would do until Berry. 他说能撑到贝里的
[1:38:21] Berry? 贝里
[1:38:26] Marie-Claire! 玛丽克莱尔
[1:38:28] I did not kiss Mama. 我没有亲妈妈
[1:38:45] Stop! Stop! 停下 停下
[1:39:01] No, no! 不 不
[1:39:15] No! No! 不 不
[1:39:20] Sabine! 萨宾
[1:39:37] She was the most beautiful thing I ever made, 她是我最美的成果
[1:39:40] and I killed her. 我害死了她
[1:39:47] Did you intend them to die? Is that what you planned? 你难道想他们死吗 你是这么打算的吗
[1:39:51] It was… It was your husband’s choice. 这是…这是你丈夫的选择
[1:39:53] He took away the child. 是他带走了你的孩子
[1:39:54] No, it was my fault. 不 都是我的错
[1:39:56] It was my fault. I let him take her away. 是我的错 是我让他带她走的
[1:39:58] What if no one person is to blame? 那为什么没人怪你
[1:40:01] And what use is blame? 责怪又有什么用呢
[1:40:02] It is enough to have it happen to you. 发生在你身上的已经够多了
[1:40:03] It is enough to recover from it. 你恢复得已经够久了
[1:40:07] That is as much as we may ask of ourselves. 就像我们经常问自己的那样
[1:40:09] That is enough. 已经够了
[1:40:17] What is it that would help you? 我该怎么帮你好吗
[1:40:20] If you held me. 只要抱着我
[1:40:36] What will happen to your wife? 你妻子怎么样了
[1:40:44] This was not the way we started. 这跟我们以前已经不一样了
[1:40:49] So we must have taught each other how to behave. 我们必须教会对方如何举止
[1:40:55] I am to blame for it as much as she. 如果要责备的话她也好不到哪儿去
[1:41:03] She will live her own life. 她会自己过活的
[1:41:06] She knows that now. 她知道的
[1:41:12] And us? 那我们呢
[1:41:18] We will shape each other. 我们会塑造彼此
[1:41:46] This isn’t the right way. 这不是正确的路
[1:41:48] Yes, it is. We’re behind that fence. Oh! 没错的 就是这条 我们在栅栏后面 哦
[1:41:52] For heaven’s sake! 天杀的
[1:41:54] I have to rent this. 这是租来的
[1:41:56] Waste of money! 浪费钱
[1:41:57] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:41:58] No one will see us. 没人会看到我们的
[1:42:01] The music comes from the heavens. 这是来自天堂的音乐
[1:42:52] Fair winds, Sabine. 一路顺风 萨宾
[1:43:06] Madame is lucky in her friends. 夫人 你真该庆幸有这么多朋友
[1:44:22] He loves it. 他很满意
[1:45:46] Do I look very flushed? 我看起来很糟糕吗
[1:45:49] No, you look beautiful. 不 你看起来美极了
[1:45:51] Are you flattering me? 你在奉承我吗
[1:45:53] Is that wrong? 这样不行吗
[1:45:56] Call me madame again. 再叫我一次夫人
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Little Joe(小小乔)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Little Boy(小男孩)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme