英文名称:Alita:Battle Angel
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[02:56] | What are you dreaming, little angel? | 你梦中有什么呢 小天使 |
[05:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Try again. | 再试一下 |
[05:24] | Well, that’s the best I can do for now. | 目前就只能修到这样了 |
[05:26] | I’m really grateful, Doc. | 真是太感激你了 医生 |
[05:27] | I’ll be getting some overtime next week. | 我下周会多加点班的 |
[05:29] | Yeah, pay me when you can. | 好吧 等你有钱再付我吧 |
[05:31] | Here, I got these for you. | 这是我的一点心意 |
[05:33] | My wife works out at Farm 22. | 我老婆在22号农场工作 |
[05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | See you next time. | 下次再见 |
[05:40] | Keep getting paid in fruit, | 再这样拿水果当费用收 |
[05:41] | and we’ll be picking these ourselves. | 我们就要穷得跑去当摘果子的了 |
[05:47] | Hello, sleepyhead. | 早啊 小懒虫 |
[05:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:53] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 还行吧 |
[05:57] | Any pain anywhere? | 有哪里疼吗 |
[06:00] | No. | 没有 |
[06:01] | – Numbness? – No. | -感觉麻吗 -没有 |
[06:05] | Motor dysfunction? | 躯体活动有障碍吗 |
[06:07] | I’m a little hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[06:10] | Eat this. | 吃这个吧 |
[06:11] | Get your sugar levels up. | 能提高你的血糖水平 |
[06:20] | Taste receptors are working. | 至少味觉传感器在正常运转 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | You’ll like this a whole lot better with the peel off. | 你会更喜欢吃剥了皮之后的橙子 |
[06:30] | I don’t mean to be rude… | 这么问可能会有点没礼貌 |
[06:32] | but am I supposed to know you? | 但我认识你吗 |
[06:35] | Actually… | 其实 |
[06:36] | we haven’t met. | 我们从没见过 |
[06:38] | I’m Dr. Dyson Ido. This is Nurse Gerhad. | 我是戴森·依德医生 这是吉哈德护士 |
[06:43] | And do you know who I am? | 那你们知道我是谁吗 |
[06:47] | Well, we were hoping… | 本来我们是希望 |
[06:50] | you’d fill in that part. | 你能自己告诉我们呢 |
[06:52] | Since you’re a total replacement cyborg… | 因为你是全身置换的生化改造人 |
[06:54] | and most of your cyber body was destroyed… | 而且你之前的生化躯体大部分都损毁了 |
[06:57] | we can’t find any records. | 我们找不到任何记录 |
[06:59] | But your very human brain was miraculously intact. | 但是你的人类大脑却奇迹般地完好无损 |
[07:04] | Theoretically, you should remember something. | 理论上来说 你应该记得点什么 |
[07:07] | Oh. Well… | 是吗 |
[07:11] | It’s still pretty blank. | 它基本上还是空白的 |
[07:14] | No, it’s completely blank, actually. | 不 其实是完全一片空白 |
[07:21] | I don’t even know my own name. | 我甚至不记得我的名字了 |
[07:28] | Let’s look at the bright side. | 往好处想想 |
[07:31] | Your tears are working. | 你的眼泪功能运转正常 |
[07:49] | That’s so good. | 真是太好吃了 |
[07:50] | What do you call this? | 这个叫什么 |
[08:17] | Yeow! What’s that? | 哇 那是什么啊 |
[08:20] | – Zalem. – Oh! | -撒冷 -哇 |
[08:22] | The last of the great sky cities. | 最后一座天空之城 |
[08:26] | – What holds it up? Magic? – No. | -它怎么飘在天上 魔法吗 -不是 |
[08:30] | Something stronger. Engineering. | 比魔法还厉害 是工业科技 |
[08:40] | And down here, we have Iron City. | 在下面就是我们的钢铁城 |
[08:42] | 戴森·依德 生化外科医生 | |
[08:42] | With all its charm. | 也别有一番风味人情 |
[08:43] | Dr. Dyson Ido. That’s you. | 戴森·依德医生 是你吗 |
[08:45] | 修理各种 机械疑难杂症 包修百械 | |
[08:47] | While I’m learning names, do you have one for me? | 反正我还在记名字呢 能给我起一个吗 |
[08:51] | Alita. | 阿丽塔 |
[08:57] | It’s a nice name. | 这是个好名字 |
[08:59] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:00] | Can I keep it? | 我能留着它吗 |
[09:02] | At least until I can remember my real name? | 至少等我能想起我自己的名字 |
[09:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:09] | – Do you want to take a look? – Yes. | -你想去到处看看吗 -当然了 |
[09:17] | Why are there so many languages? | 为什么人们要说这么多种语言 |
[09:19] | Um, after the big war I told you about… | 在我跟你提过的那场大战 |
[09:21] | The Fall. | 也就是天坠之战 |
[09:22] | After The Fall, only Zalem was left… | 天坠之战后 只剩下了撒冷 |
[09:25] | and survivors came here from all over the world. | 来自世界各地的幸存者聚居于此 |
[09:29] | Everybody down here works for Zalem. | 下面这里的人们都是为撒冷工作 |
[09:31] | The Factory, the Farms… | 像是工厂啊 农场啊 |
[09:33] | Does anyone ever go up to Zalem? | 有人上去过撒冷吗 |
[09:35] | We should go. | 要不我们去看看吧 |
[09:36] | Nobody from down here ever goes up. | 下面这儿的人不能到上面去 |
[09:38] | It’s a rule that’s never broken. | 这是从未被打破过的铁则 |
[09:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Oh! And he takes him down hard! | 天哪 他把他狠狠地击倒在地 |
[09:49] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[09:52] | It’s Motorball. | 机动球 |
[09:54] | That’s so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[09:55] | Nothing you need to be wasting your time watching. | 你没必要浪费时间看这个 |
[10:16] | Alita. | 阿丽塔 |
[10:19] | One minute, please. | 在这等会儿 |
[10:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:30] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[10:31] | You want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[10:33] | Here you go. | 给你吃吧 |
[10:37] | Can I hug you? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[10:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:53] | 20000 | 通缉令 凶手 谋杀6位女性 猎人赏金 |
[11:02] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[11:03] | Out of the way. | 不要挡路 |
[11:19] | Outstanding. | 真厉害 |
[11:24] | Why don’t you watch where you’re going? | 你走路不长眼睛吗 |
[11:29] | I gotta admit… | 老实说 |
[11:30] | I never saw anybody challenge a Centurion before. | 我从没见过有人敢挑战百夫长的 |
[11:35] | Whoa. You’re heavy. | 你好沉啊 |
[11:38] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:42] | You’re a cyborg. | 你是生化改造人 |
[11:45] | Sorry, I was just admiring your hand. | 抱歉 我只是觉得你的手很好看 |
[11:48] | Can I see? | 我能再看看吗 |
[11:59] | It’s really nice work. | 手艺挺精致的 |
[12:02] | Did Doc Ido do it? | 是出自依德医生之手吗 |
[12:03] | He built all of me. | 我的全身都是他造的 |
[12:05] | Except my core. That’s mine. | 除了我的核心 那是我自己的 |
[12:08] | Well, he did a really great job. | 他做的真的挺好的 |
[12:13] | Hey, what are those things? | 刚刚那是什么呀 |
[12:15] | The Centurions? | 百夫长吗 |
[12:17] | What planet are you from? | 你是火星来的吗 |
[12:19] | Ido found me in the Scrapyard. | 依德在废品场找到我的 |
[12:21] | The Scrapyard? | 废品场吗 |
[12:23] | But that would mean… | 但那就意味着 |
[12:25] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[12:27] | I got those driver-boards you were looking for. | 我搞到你想要的那些驱动板了 |
[12:30] | Alita is new here. | 阿丽塔刚来这儿 |
[12:32] | She’s still learning about things. | 她还人生地不熟 |
[12:33] | I gotta go. | 我先走一步了 |
[12:35] | I’ll drop those off later. | 我回头给你送过去 |
[12:36] | I need a rebuild on a quad servo. | 我得去重建一个四核伺服器了 |
[12:39] | Maybe I’ll see you around. | 回头见咯 |
[12:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[12:45] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[12:48] | He’s a hard worker, but… | 他是个勤奋的小伙儿 不过 |
[12:50] | Alita, come on, let’s go home. | 阿丽塔 来吧 我们回家 |
[12:59] | – Hugo. – Let’s go home. | -雨果 -我们回家吧 |
[14:16] | There’s the damn Jackers | 那该死的劫匪 |
[14:17] | that ripped me to shreds standing right there. | 就站在那儿把我撕成碎片 |
[14:20] | And that vale madre Centurion wouldn’t lift a finger. | 那个看戏的百夫长在边上连根手指都不动 |
[14:24] | Why would anyone wanna take your arms and legs? | 为什么会有人想抢走你的胳膊和腿呢 |
[14:26] | Torque coupling. | 给我扭矩耦合器 |
[14:29] | Those Jackers want your parts for the black market. | 那些劫匪想把你的零件卖到黑市去 |
[14:33] | To supply the Motorball games. | 好供应机动球比赛 |
[14:35] | You were lucky. | 你算走运的了 |
[14:37] | Another girl was murdered last night, right near there. | 昨晚另外一个女孩儿就死在附近 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I heard that guy carves girls up… | 是啊 我听说那家伙肢解那些女孩 |
[14:43] | and sells their body parts. | 把身体部分拿去卖 |
[14:49] | Sorry, Doc. | 抱歉 医生 |
[14:51] | For now, I don’t want you out after dark. | 这段时间我不希望你天黑之后出去 |
[14:53] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:56] | And if you go out during the day, | 如果你要白天出去的话 |
[14:57] | don’t wander too far from this neighborhood. | 也不要跑到离这附近太远的地方 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[15:01] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[15:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:14] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[15:30] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 你这人什么毛病啊 |
[15:45] | Who’s the girl? | 她是谁 |
[15:48] | My new assistant. | 我的新助手 |
[15:52] | I was surprised to see her in our daughter’s body. | 我很惊讶你把我们女儿的身体用在她身上 |
[15:55] | You were supposed to have destroyed that years ago. | 你早在多年前就应该毁掉它的 |
[16:01] | – I couldn’t. – Clearly. | -我做不到 -看出来了 |
[16:05] | And did you tell her who you built that body for? | 那你告诉过她你是为谁打造的那副身躯吗 |
[16:11] | Our daughter is dead, Chiren. | 我们的女儿已经死了 绮莲 |
[16:14] | You need to let it go. | 你得放手了 |
[16:16] | It’s obviously not me that’s clinging to something here. | 没放手的显然不是我 |
[16:33] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[16:47] | – Hugo. – Hey, Alita. | -雨果 -嘿 阿丽塔 |
[16:49] | Is this Motorball? | 这就是机动球吗 |
[16:51] | It’s just a scrimmage. | 这只是争球大乱斗而已 |
[16:52] | Do you wanna join in? | 你想一块来玩儿吗 |
[16:56] | Come on, every kid’s gotta play Motorball. | 来嘛 小伙伴们都在玩机动球 |
[16:59] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[17:01] | I want us to be a team again. | 我们俩重新合作吧 |
[17:05] | I have a great new setup… | 我有一个很棒的新想法 |
[17:07] | and equipment… | 也不缺配得上 |
[17:09] | worthy of your skills. | 你手艺的设备 |
[17:12] | Together, we can build the finest champions | 我们可以一起造出这场游戏里 |
[17:14] | this game has ever seen. | 最顶尖的战士 |
[17:16] | Could be my ticket home. | 我也就能回家了 |
[17:18] | When are you going to realize there is no way back? | 你什么时候才能认识到已经回不去了 |
[17:21] | It just does not happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:23] | Vector can make it happen. | 维克特可以办到 |
[17:24] | I can’t believe you trust Vector. | 难以置信 你竟然相信维克特 |
[17:26] | He has very high connections. | 他人脉很广 |
[17:30] | I won’t help you build monsters. | 我不会帮你们造怪物的 |
[17:40] | I’m going to get back to Zalem somehow. | 不管怎样 我会回到撒冷 |
[17:43] | I’ll claw my way there with my bare hands if I have to. | 就算光着手爬我也要爬回去 |
[18:06] | Hey, everyone, this is Alita. | 大家好 她叫阿丽塔 |
[18:10] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[18:11] | Best way to learn is to go in. | 最佳的学习方法就是参与进去 |
[18:28] | Pass the ball! | 快传球 |
[18:29] | That’s it. | 干得好 |
[18:31] | Lean into your turns, look for an opening. | 转弯的时候记得弯腰 等待机会 |
[18:34] | I think I’m getting it! | 我就要拿到球了 |
[18:41] | You can let go of the remote now. | 你现在可以松开遥控器了 |
[18:45] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[18:54] | Come on, get her! Come on, get her! | 快 跟上她 快 跟上她 |
[18:56] | Cut her off! | 拦住她 |
[18:57] | Koyomi, pass her the ball. | 历美 把球传给她 |
[19:00] | And she got it! She got it! | 她拿到球了 她拿到了 |
[19:03] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[19:10] | Sorry, princess. | 不好意思啊 小妹妹 |
[19:13] | Nice, Tanji, thanks. | 很好 丹治 谢谢 |
[19:14] | She’s never played before. | 她以前没玩过这个游戏 |
[19:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:33] | Got this! | 拿到了 |
[19:35] | Mine! | 这是我的了 |
[19:43] | You got me! | 你追上我了 |
[20:01] | Good shot. | 好球 |
[20:07] | Your freak girlfriend’s got some serious malfunctions. | 你那个怪胎女友是不是不太灵光 |
[20:10] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:11] | She humiliated you so severely. | 她让你很难堪吧 |
[20:15] | All right, I’ll see you tonight. | 好啦 我们今晚见吧 |
[20:17] | And, uh, she’s not my girlfriend. | 而且 她不是我女朋友 |
[20:21] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[20:29] | You’ve got some talent for this game. | 你玩这个很有天赋 |
[20:32] | I’ve got to get home now. | 我现在要回家了 |
[20:34] | Ido wants me in the house before dark. | 依德想让我天黑之后待在家里 |
[20:39] | Do you want a ride? | 你想搭个便车吗 |
[20:47] | So you can’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[20:48] | I’m trying to. | 我正在努力地回忆 |
[20:49] | Family, friends, favorite food? | 像家人 朋友 最喜欢的食物这些 |
[20:52] | Nothing. Well, maybe oranges. | 都不记得了 但我记得橘子 |
[20:55] | But that’s just since yesterday. | 但是昨天我才知道的 |
[20:56] | – Oranges? – Uh-huh. | -橘子吗 -对啊 |
[20:58] | Nope. Unacceptable. | 这可没什么用 |
[21:01] | Here, check this out. | 带你去个地方 |
[21:04] | Thank you very much, Senora. | 非常感谢 夫人 |
[21:09] | And here you go. | 给您 |
[21:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:13] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[21:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:17] | It’s chocolate. | 这是巧克力 |
[21:24] | – That is so great. – It’s good, right? | -这也太好吃了吧 -很棒吧 |
[21:28] | I have a favorite food now. | 现在我也有最喜欢的食物了 |
[21:30] | – Thank you. – This is my favorite food. | -谢谢您 -这就是我的最爱 |
[21:32] | Well, I wouldn’t call it that. | 我可不会像你那样 |
[21:33] | I would. | 我觉得挺好 |
[21:34] | Hey, look. Check it out. | 看 看那边 |
[21:37] | It’s a Hunter-Warrior. | 他是猎勇士 |
[21:38] | He’s a bounty hunter. Named Zapan. | 他是个赏金猎人 名叫扎潘 |
[21:42] | Scanning for his mark. | 正在寻找他的目标呢 |
[21:45] | I wouldn’t wanna be that guy. | 我可不想被他盯上 |
[21:48] | Look at that sword. | 看那柄剑 |
[21:51] | All guns are outlawed in Iron City. | 钢铁城里所有的枪支都是非法物品 |
[21:54] | Punishable by death. | 一经发现 罪可至死 |
[21:58] | Anything that challenges Zalem. | 这就是挑战撒冷的下场 |
[22:25] | Didn’t I tell you to be home before dark? | 我不是跟你说了天黑之前要回家吗 |
[22:28] | What’s the big deal? I just lost track of time. | 有什么大不了的 我只是忘了时间 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Don’t trust anyone. | 好吧 但不要相信任何人 |
[22:35] | People do terrible things to each other here. | 这里没什么好人 |
[22:38] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊是怎么回事 |
[22:40] | Here, eat this. | 吃这个吧 |
[22:41] | You okay? | 你没事吗 |
[22:49] | You still need proper nourishment for your brain. | 你的大脑仍然需要一定的营养供给 |
[22:54] | You have any chocolate? | 你吃过巧克力吗 |
[23:01] | It’s a harsh world. | 这是一个残酷的世界 |
[23:02] | The strong prey on the weak down here. | 恃强凌弱时有发生 |
[23:05] | You gotta stay focused on your dream. | 你要坚持梦想 |
[23:08] | What’s your dream? | 你的梦想是什么呢 |
[23:10] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看看就知道了 |
[23:31] | This is my secret place. | 这是我的秘密基地 |
[23:34] | Best view in town. | 拥有镇上最美的景色 |
[23:43] | Really cool. | 好棒啊 |
[23:45] | No. Look. | 不止这些 看那边 |
[23:47] | That view. | 那边的景色才是最美的 |
[23:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:58] | I wonder what it’s like up there. | 我想知道那上面是什么样的 |
[24:03] | Better than this dump down here. | 肯定比下面的垃圾场好 |
[24:07] | Listen. | 听 |
[24:12] | It’s stuff from the Factory going up to Zalem. | 工厂在往撒冷运货 |
[24:17] | But the tubes are just for cargo, not for people. | 但是这些管子只用来运货 人不能上去 |
[24:21] | If I was as strong as you, | 如果我和你一样强 |
[24:23] | I’d climb that tube to Zalem right now. | 我就能沿着那条管道爬到撒冷去 |
[24:25] | They don’t let anybody up there. | 他们禁止任何人上去 |
[24:27] | Yeah, that’s what they want you to think. | 对啊 他们故意这么说的 |
[24:29] | You just gotta know the right people. | 你要是认识某些人就知道了 |
[24:31] | I happen to be connected. | 我正好就认识 |
[24:37] | You gotta be willing to do what it takes. | 要是想上去 你得付出代价 |
[24:42] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[24:46] | Funny thing is, you’ve seen it. | 搞笑的是 你已经见过了 |
[24:49] | You just can’t remember. | 只是不记得了 |
[24:51] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:55] | Doc found you in the Scrapyard. | 医生在废品场找到了你 |
[24:59] | All that stuff is dumped from Zalem. | 那儿所有东西都是从撒冷扔下来的 |
[25:02] | So you must be from up there. | 所以你肯定来自那里 |
[25:10] | I guess so. | 也许吧 |
[25:13] | If you could just tell me what those eyes have seen. | 如果你能告诉我曾看到过什么就好了 |
[25:15] | I wish I could. | 我希望可以 |
[25:16] | I keep trying to remember, but… | 我一直努力地回想 但是 |
[25:19] | It’s still a blank. | 还是一片空白 |
[25:23] | I’m starting to feel like I wasn’t very important. | 我觉得可能我就是个小人物 |
[25:26] | Just an insignificant girl | 我就是一个和其他垃圾一起 |
[25:28] | thrown out with the rest of the garbage. | 被扔出来的小女孩 |
[27:12] | – No! Stop! – Alita! | -不 停下 -阿丽塔 |
[27:14] | Don’t do it! | 别这么做 |
[27:16] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[27:18] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[27:19] | Looking for me, Doctor? | 医生 你是在找我吗 |
[27:23] | Or should I say, Hunter-Warrior? | 或许我应该叫你猎勇士 |
[27:28] | “Hunter-Warrior”? | 猎勇士 |
[27:33] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[27:36] | Looks like he’s got us. | 看来他找到我们了 |
[27:41] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[27:44] | Hey, thanks for bringing a girl. | 谢谢你带了个女孩来 |
[27:46] | That’s gonna save us some time. | 给我们省了点时间 |
[28:01] | Nice shot, for a Meat-Boy. | 手法不错啊 人类 |
[28:15] | No! | 不 |
[28:18] | You came to rescue me? | 你是来救我的吗 |
[28:21] | That is so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[28:27] | You have nice eyes. | 你的眼睛好漂亮 |
[28:29] | He’s mine. You can have the girl. | 他是我的 女孩给你 |
[28:35] | So long as I get his eyes. | 我要他的眼睛 |
[28:36] | Alita, run! | 阿丽塔 快跑 |
[28:55] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[28:58] | Rip that flea! | 给我杀了那只跳蚤 |
[29:06] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[29:09] | I wanna rip you open and see if you’re ugly inside. | 我想把你剖开看看你的内在 |
[29:16] | Like the others. | 是不是和其他人一样丑陋 |
[29:36] | Watch her die. | 我要你看着她死 |
[30:22] | Come here, little flea… | 过来 小跳蚤 |
[30:24] | so I can pinch your head off. | 让我把你的头拧下来 |
[30:54] | 99! | 九十九号 |
[30:55] | On your left! | 看左边 |
[31:16] | You’ll pay, little flea. | 小跳蚤 你会付出代价的 |
[31:18] | Grewishka does not forget. | 格鲁依什卡不会忘记今天的 |
[31:21] | I’m coming for you. | 我会回来找你们俩 |
[31:25] | Both. | 报仇的 |
[31:35] | Grewishka does not forget! | 格鲁依什卡不会忘记今天的 |
[31:40] | When I was fighting, I remembered something. | 我战斗的时候 想起了一些事情 |
[31:43] | I was in a huge battle. | 我当时正在一场大战中 |
[31:45] | You surprised me. | 你让我很吃惊了 |
[31:47] | Well, you surprised me, too. | 你也是 |
[31:50] | Before The Fall… | 在天坠之战之前 |
[31:52] | there were police to stop criminals. | 还有警察来制止罪犯 |
[31:56] | Now, the Factory pays us to do the dirty work. | 现在是工厂出钱让我们做这些苦活儿 |
[32:01] | Hunter-Warrior 17739. | 我是猎勇士17739 |
[32:04] | You are a Hunter-Warrior. | 你真的是猎勇士 |
[32:11] | You stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[32:13] | Don’t kill anyone. | 不要杀人 |
[32:45] | Bounty for the cyborg Nyssiana was 20,000 credits. | 改造人妮西亚娜的悬赏金额是2万 |
[32:53] | You should’ve told me who you really are. | 你应该告诉我你的真实身份的 |
[32:56] | And do you do it for the money? | 你是为了赚钱做这些事吗 |
[32:58] | I take the money. | 我确实拿了钱 |
[33:00] | Otherwise the clinic would’ve closed long ago. | 否则诊所早就关门了 |
[33:03] | I do this work for other reasons | 我做这工作还有别的原因 |
[33:05] | I’d rather not talk about. | 我不想说 |
[33:06] | You have to talk about it. | 你一定要说 |
[33:08] | Something during the fight triggered a memory. | 战斗过程中我突然想起了一些事 |
[33:11] | I was on the moon. | 我在月球上 |
[33:13] | You know more about me than you’re saying. | 除了告诉我的之外 你肯定还知道更多 |
[33:17] | Whose body is this? | 这是谁的身体 |
[33:20] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[33:32] | This was your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[33:37] | You built this body for her? | 你为她制造了这副身体 |
[33:40] | Her name was Alita. | 她叫阿丽塔 |
[33:42] | She was really looking forward to waking up | 她真的很希望有一天醒来时 |
[33:45] | with legs that could run. | 自己的腿能跑了 |
[33:50] | You built her a pair of fast legs. | 所以你就为她造了这双跑得很快的腿 |
[33:55] | She never got to use them. | 她没能用得上 |
[33:58] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[34:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:05] | A patient of mine came to the clinic one night, | 一天晚上 我的一个病人来到了诊所 |
[34:07] | looking for drugs. | 来找药 |
[34:10] | I was a tuner for the Motorball games… | 那时我还是一名机动球调试人员 |
[34:13] | and I had made a machine body for him of obscene strength. | 我为他打造了一副力量超群的机械身体 |
[34:21] | He was my demon, coming back to me. | 他就是回来惩罚我的恶魔 |
[34:24] | Hey! What are you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[34:40] | Alita couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. | 阿丽塔没来得及躲开 |
[34:45] | Her mother, Chiren, | 她的妈妈绮莲 |
[34:47] | couldn’t deal with Alita’s death. | 接受不了阿丽塔的死 |
[34:52] | Maybe she just couldn’t deal with me. | 也许她是接受不了我吧 |
[34:58] | So I went hunting. | 所以我开始了狩猎生涯 |
[35:02] | I needed to kill him. | 我得亲手杀了他 |
[35:05] | Maybe I was just hoping that he would kill me. | 也许我是希望他能杀了我 |
[35:09] | It brought no peace. | 他的死并未给我带来平静 |
[35:11] | There were other demons like him out there… | 还有其他恶魔逍遥法外 |
[35:13] | and I felt, somehow, I was responsible for all of them. | 不知为何我觉得 责任全部都在我 |
[35:18] | So I registered as a Hunter-Warrior. | 所以我注册成为了猎勇士 |
[35:21] | There’s nothing noble about it. | 这并不是什么高尚的行为 |
[35:25] | Did you ever find peace? | 最终你获得平静了吗 |
[35:29] | I found you. | 我获得了你 |
[35:33] | I’m not your daughter. | 我不是你的女儿 |
[35:37] | I don’t know what I am. | 我都不知道自己是谁 |
[35:40] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:42] | Have a look at your original Cyber-core. | 来看看你的核心吧 |
[35:46] | This is your brain. | 这是你的大脑 |
[35:48] | A normal healthy teenage girl’s brain. | 一个健康的普通少女的大脑 |
[35:52] | If there is such a thing. | 如果确实如此的话 |
[35:56] | But this is your heart. | 这看看你的心脏 |
[35:58] | Part of your original core… | 你核心的一部分 |
[36:00] | powered by an Anti-Matter Micro-Reactor. | 是由微型反物质反应堆供能的 |
[36:04] | So I’ve got a strong heart? | 看来我的心脏很强劲 |
[36:07] | You have a heart strong enough | 你的心脏动力足以 |
[36:08] | to power all of Iron City for years. | 为整个钢铁城供能好几年 |
[36:13] | This is lost technology. | 这种技术已经失传了 |
[36:15] | Nobody’s made this stuff since… | 已经很久没人造得出这种东西了 |
[36:19] | before The Fall. | 自从天坠之战就没有了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | So I’m 300 years old? | 所以我已经300岁了吗 |
[36:25] | Sweetheart, you are. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[36:44] | I don’t want my players losing unless I tell them to. | 我的选手不允许输 除非我想 |
[36:48] | It can’t be left to chance. | 这不能靠运气 |
[36:51] | You promised me champions. | 你答应我要获得冠军的 |
[36:53] | And you promised me the best of everything. | 你也答应我要给我最好的待遇的 |
[36:56] | Get those military servos I asked for. | 把我要的军用伺服器找来 |
[36:58] | You don’t have a winning attitude. | 你根本没有想赢的样子 |
[37:01] | Just be ready for tomorrow’s game. | 为明天的比赛做好准备吧 |
[37:28] | Help me. | 救我 |
[37:29] | Grewishka? | 格鲁依什卡 |
[37:32] | Why should I waste my talent on you? | 我为什么要把才能浪费在你身上 |
[37:35] | Look what she’s done to me. | 看她对我做了什么 |
[37:38] | Ido’s little cyber girl. | 依德的那个改造人丫头 |
[37:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[37:50] | The woman in my memory called me 99. | 记忆中 那个女人叫我99号 |
[37:54] | What you saw was a flash of your previous life. | 你所看到的是前世的片段 |
[37:59] | Who was I? | 我前世是谁 |
[38:00] | In time, you’ll remember. | 你会渐渐想起来的 |
[38:48] | I wanna rip her in half. | 我要把她碎尸万段 |
[38:50] | Grewishka. | 格鲁依什卡 |
[38:53] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen. | 强大的你竟然沦落至此 |
[38:56] | Are we stripping him for parts? | 要不要回收他的零件 |
[38:58] | I need you to look at something. | 我要你看样东西 |
[39:03] | It’s a Telepresence Chip. He’s wired. | 这是远距操控芯片 他被装了监控 |
[39:06] | Somebody in Zalem is riding him. | 有人在撒冷控制他 |
[39:08] | There are watchers behind the eyes all over the city. | 整座城市到处都藏着眼线 |
[39:11] | Pretty common now. | 现在这很正常了 |
[39:12] | I’d just as soon remove it… | 等我重建他的时候 |
[39:15] | while I’m rebuilding him. | 会尽早拆掉芯片 |
[39:16] | Why are you wasting time | 你为什么要在这个 |
[39:17] | on this burnt-out street junk? | 破烂的垃圾上浪费时间 |
[39:19] | It’s a personal matter. | 个人原因 |
[39:21] | Do you like your job, Vector? | 你喜欢这份工作吗 维克特 |
[39:24] | If you like your position | 如果你喜欢现在的职位 |
[39:26] | and the many comforts that come with it… | 以及它带来的各种好处 |
[39:28] | I strongly suggest you listen to Dr. Chiren. | 那么我强烈建议你听绮莲博士的 |
[39:34] | Nova. | 诺瓦 |
[39:37] | My apologies. | 请见谅 |
[39:39] | Who did this to Grewishka? | 是谁把格鲁依什卡弄成这样的 |
[39:42] | A little cyborg girl. | 一个改造人小丫头 |
[39:44] | Though the impact points are evidence of extraordinary power… | 撞击处显示出 她有非常巨大的力量 |
[39:49] | I don’t understand how she could create | 我不懂那么小的一具身体 |
[39:51] | such force with such a small body. | 为什么能有那么大的力量 |
[39:53] | It was not the power of the body that did this. | 这不是由身体的力量造成的 |
[39:57] | It was the mind. | 是心灵的力量 |
[39:58] | She knows the fighting techniques of Panzer Kunst. | 她知道机甲术的战斗技巧 |
[40:02] | Rebuild Grewishka. | 把格鲁依什卡修好 |
[40:04] | Have him bring her to me. | 让他把那女孩给我带来 |
[40:07] | Dead. | 要死的 |
[40:17] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:19] | Not gone. | 没走 |
[40:22] | Repatched. | 重连了 |
[40:25] | You’re a clever woman, Doctor. | 你是个聪明人 博士 |
[40:29] | And determined to reach your goal at any cost. | 为达目的不择手段 |
[40:35] | So I’ll make you this offer. | 所以我要和你做这笔交易 |
[40:37] | If and when you have pleased me… | 如果你能让我满意 |
[40:40] | I will grant you the destiny you seek. | 我就会实现你的愿望 |
[40:44] | Zalem. | 撒冷 |
[40:47] | You’ll send me to Zalem? | 你会送我去撒冷 |
[40:48] | I’m there right now. | 我现在就在那里 |
[40:52] | Consider my services engaged. | 请相信我 我会尽全力的 |
[41:15] | There is no bounty on Grewishka. | 格鲁依什卡没有悬赏 |
[41:17] | But you reported it to the Factory. | 但是你向工厂报告了 |
[41:19] | Him killing all of those women… | 他杀了那么多女人 |
[41:21] | Somebody’s protecting him. | 他有靠山 |
[41:23] | Who has the power to do that? | 什么人有权力这样做 |
[41:27] | Someone far beyond us here. | 上等人 |
[41:31] | We better stay off the street for now. | 我们最好暂时不要上街 |
[41:35] | I wanna be a Hunter-Warrior like you. | 我想成为像你一样的猎勇士 |
[41:38] | Alita, that’s impossible. | 阿丽塔 那是不可能的 |
[41:40] | We could be a team. | 我们可以做队友 |
[41:41] | Alita, this is dangerous, dirty work. | 阿丽塔 这工作既危险又见不得光 |
[41:43] | – I know. – No, you don’t. | -我知道 -不 你不知道 |
[41:45] | How is that your choice to make? | 为什么你要帮我决定 |
[41:47] | It’s out of the question. | 这事没得商量 |
[41:48] | I might need a life-or-death situation to remember who I was. | 我可能需要在生死关头才能想起自己是谁 |
[41:52] | Even if it’s just for a second. | 哪怕只是一瞬间 |
[41:54] | Alita, some things are better left forgotten. | 阿丽塔 有些事还是忘了的好 |
[41:56] | I don’t want blood on these hands, too. | 我不想你的双手也沾血 |
[41:59] | Then I’ll find out for myself. | 那我就自己想办法 |
[42:01] | Alita. | 阿丽塔 |
[42:07] | I’m just tired of it. | 我真是受够了 |
[42:09] | He just wants me to be his perfect little girl. | 他只想让我做他的乖女儿 |
[42:12] | So, you gonna live by his rules or yours? | 所以你是准备听他的还是听自己的 |
[42:15] | What a battle! | 多么精彩的一战 |
[42:16] | These two have been going at each other all match. | 这两人整场比赛都在针对彼此 |
[42:19] | Welcome to Motorball. | 这就是机动球 |
[42:27] | Jashugan has got the ball. | 加修冈拿到了球 |
[42:32] | Claymore attacks! | 克雷默进攻了 |
[42:35] | Jashugan takes him out! | 加修冈击倒了他 |
[42:47] | Masakus sends Jashugan flying! | 马萨库斯把加修冈击飞了 |
[42:52] | Kutty now with the ball, one point. | 现在是卡迪带球 得一分 |
[42:55] | Zariki is in hot pursuit. | 扎里基紧追不舍 |
[43:05] | Wipeout, Zariki! | 扎里基出局 |
[43:13] | And he throws Kutty like a rag doll! | 他把卡迪像个烂娃娃一样丢出去了 |
[43:24] | Come on. Let me show you something. | 快来 我要给你看样东西 |
[43:31] | I know all the pit crews and tuners. | 我认识所有的选手和调修师 |
[43:33] | I’ll introduce you around. | 我来给你介绍 |
[43:36] | Who’s the top player? | 现在谁是最强的 |
[43:40] | Right now, I’d say Jashugan | 目前 我觉得加修冈 |
[43:41] | has the best chance of making Final Champion. | 最有可能成为总冠军 |
[43:43] | Camber’s still off in the left bogie. | 左转向架外倾角还是不对劲 |
[43:46] | I was oversteering in turn six. | 我在第六圈时转向过度了 |
[43:48] | What’s Final Champion? | 什么是总冠军 |
[43:53] | Every few years, | 每隔几年 |
[43:53] | they choose a player that can’t be beaten… | 他们都会选出一个战无不胜的选手 |
[43:56] | and he gets to go to Zalem. | 并送他去撒冷 |
[43:57] | Hey, Hugo. | 雨果 |
[43:59] | Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. | 慢既是顺 顺既是快 |
[44:02] | Do it once, do it right. | 首次即最佳 |
[44:03] | Juggernaut needs to pit, right now. | 主宰者现在需要斗智 |
[44:06] | Do you like to lose? | 你想输吗 |
[44:08] | Then get him in here. | 那就把他带过来 |
[44:11] | Claymore is a rebuild. Why is he not tracking? | 克雷默已重修 为什么不上道 |
[44:17] | Alita’s here. | 阿丽塔在这 |
[44:19] | That’s Vector. | 他就是维克特 |
[44:20] | He basically runs Motorball. | 基本上机动球就是他管的 |
[44:22] | We do a lot of business with his team. | 我们和他的团队做了很多生意 |
[44:24] | Selling parts to him and his new tuner. | 卖零件给他和他的新选手 |
[44:26] | Chiren. | 绮莲 |
[44:27] | Let’s go, guys. Come on, get me back out there. | 来吧 伙计们 快点让我上 |
[44:29] | What? You’re not the only one with connections. | 怎么了 又不是只有你认识人 |
[44:32] | Kutty closing in on Juggernaut. | 卡迪正在靠近主宰者 |
[44:37] | Kinuba has Kutty in his sights. | 基努巴盯上卡迪了 |
[44:52] | Oh! Kinuba went through him | 基努巴用那些锁链刺 |
[44:53] | like laundry with those Grindcutters. | 如透过薄纸般刺穿了他 |
[44:56] | Is that weapon even legal? | 那武器真的合法吗 |
[45:02] | Kinuba’s too strong with that new weapon. | 基努巴的新武器太强大了 |
[45:04] | He’s screwing up the odds. | 胜率已经被他搞乱套了 |
[45:07] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[45:09] | I could really use his Grindcutters… | 我真的很想将他的锁链刺 |
[45:12] | for our other project. | 用于我们别的项目上 |
[45:17] | Crimson Wind making her way through the field. | 猩红暴风正披荆斩棘一路向前 |
[45:19] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你觉得如何 |
[45:24] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[45:27] | Yo, Hugo. We gotta go. | 雨果 我们得走了 |
[45:29] | Hey, something’s come up. | 我有点事 |
[45:31] | – Where are you going? – I just gotta do something. | -你要去哪里 -我只是有点事 |
[45:33] | Can you get back okay? | 你自己可以回家吗 |
[45:36] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[45:38] | Can you go out tomorrow? | 你明天能出来吗 |
[45:40] | I wanna show you | 我和丹治知道的一个地方 |
[45:41] | this place me and Tanji know. | 我想带你去看看 |
[45:42] | It’s out in the Badlands. | 在荒芜之地 |
[45:44] | It might help with your memory. | 可能能帮助你找回记忆 |
[45:46] | I’d appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[45:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:50] | For everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[46:07] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[46:09] | – What the hell? – Shit. | -什么鬼 -该死 |
[46:29] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[46:34] | You’re dead! | 你们死定了 |
[46:38] | You little runts! | 你们这些小畜生 |
[46:39] | I’m gonna smash your skulls! | 我要砸碎你们的头盖骨 |
[46:48] | You can’t do this to me! | 你们不能这样对我 |
[46:51] | – Ready. – Give me. | -准备好了 -给我 |
[46:54] | Careful. | 小心 |
[46:55] | You street punks! | 你们这些街头小混混 |
[46:56] | I’m gonna make you pay for this. | 我会让你们为此付出代价的 |
[47:22] | Nice work. | 不错 |
[47:25] | Compliments to your crew. | 向你的同事们致敬 |
[47:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[47:32] | I’ll pass it on. | 我拿去分 |
[47:34] | Hey, man, where’s my cut? | 伙计 我的那份呢 |
[47:36] | Hey, when you gonna tell your hardbody | 你打算啥时候告诉你的小机器人女朋友 |
[47:38] | you jack cyborgs, huh? | 你在打劫改造人啊 |
[47:39] | I’m not. | 我不打算 |
[47:40] | And neither are you. | 你也别说 |
[47:42] | You afraid she’s gonna cut you loose? | 你怕她会把你甩了吗 |
[47:52] | Get the Grindcutters over to Chiren right away. | 赶快把锁链刺送到绮莲那儿 |
[47:55] | Use the service gate. | 走维修通道 |
[47:57] | Go. | 去吧 |
[48:13] | Vector, you prick. | 维克特 你个混蛋 |
[48:15] | I should’ve known. | 我早该意识到的 |
[48:16] | What you should’ve known, my friend… | 你该意识到的 我的朋友 |
[48:19] | is that no one… | 是没有人 |
[48:23] | is greater than the game. | 比比赛更重要 |
[48:46] | What’s outside the city? | 城外有什么 |
[48:48] | Not much. | 没啥 |
[48:49] | The war wiped out all utilities | 战争摧毁了所有的公共设施 |
[48:50] | and most everything else. | 以及基本上其他的一切 |
[48:55] | All we know is the sky cities fell all in one night… | 我们只知道当敌人倾尽全力 |
[49:00] | when the enemy launched the last attack | 发动最后一次进攻后 |
[49:02] | with every ship they had. | 天空之城就一夜之间全都坠落了 |
[49:05] | Who was the enemy? | 敌人是谁 |
[49:07] | The urm. | 火联 |
[49:09] | United Republics of Mars. The u-r-m. | 火星联合共和国 简称火联 |
[49:13] | Urm. | 火联 |
[49:14] | On that last night of the war… | 在战争的最后一晚 |
[49:17] | the earth shook and the sky burned. | 大地晃荡 夜如白昼 |
[49:19] | But in the morning, Zalem still stood. | 但到了早上 撒冷依旧挺立 |
[49:23] | It’s just up ahead. | 就在前面 |
[49:32] | This ship is from the battle of Zalem. | 这艘船就是来自撒冷战役的 |
[49:35] | I figured that maybe seeing stuff | 我想看到一些战争中的东西 |
[49:36] | from the war would help trigger your… | 能帮助触发你的 |
[49:46] | Salvagers have jacked some stuff | 拾荒者这些年已经为了金属 |
[49:48] | over the years for metal… | 拿走一些东西了 |
[49:50] | but it’s all URM technology, | 但由于都是火联技术 |
[49:51] | so it’s mostly been left alone. | 所以大部分东西都被留下了 |
[49:52] | – This is an URM ship? – Uh-huh. | -这是一艘火联的船吗 -是的 |
[49:55] | You know, it’s pretty hard to sell this stuff | 你知道吗 这东西很难卖 |
[49:56] | since no one knows what it is… | 因为没人知道它们是什么 |
[50:08] | We have to go to the command deck. | 我们得去指挥舱 |
[50:11] | It’s forward. | 它在前面 |
[50:14] | How does she know that? | 她怎么知道的 |
[50:15] | Hey, we can’t get there. It’s underwater. | 我们到不了那里 它在水下 |
[50:51] | How long do you think she can hold her breath? | 你认为她能闭气多久 |
[50:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:42] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 这可不好 |
[53:08] | Forget it. | 别想 |
[53:10] | I won’t do it. | 我不会做的 |
[53:12] | But… | 但是 |
[53:14] | But you have to. | 但你必须这么做 |
[53:16] | This would help us fight Grewishka | 这将帮助我们对付格鲁依什卡 |
[53:17] | and anyone else he sends after us. | 还有他派来找我们的人 |
[53:22] | This body… | 这副身体 |
[53:24] | it has the power I need. | 拥有我所需的能量 |
[53:26] | I feel a connection to it I can’t explain. | 我与它感受到了一种莫名的联系 |
[53:29] | This could be who I am. | 这可能就是真正的自我 |
[53:31] | You’ve been given a chance to start over, | 你获得了一次重新开始的机会 |
[53:34] | with a clean slate. | 白纸一般从头再来 |
[53:35] | How many of us get that? | 我们中有多少人能有这种机会 |
[53:36] | Why did an enemy warship… | 为什么一艘敌方战舰 |
[53:40] | respond to me? | 回应了我 |
[53:42] | Because I knew that ship. | 因为我认识这艘船 |
[53:44] | I’ve been on others like it, haven’t I? | 因为我曾经就在其中一艘上 不是吗 |
[53:48] | Haven’t I? | 不是吗 |
[53:50] | Ouf, whatever you were, it’s not who you are now. | 无论你曾经是谁 都不再是现在的你了 |
[53:53] | No! | 不 |
[53:56] | I’m a warrior, aren’t I? | 我是个战士 不是吗 |
[54:00] | And you know. | 而且你知道 |
[54:02] | You’ve always known. | 你一直都知道 |
[54:09] | This is called a Berserker. | 这东西叫做狂战士 |
[54:13] | It’s a humanoid weapon-system created by the URM Technarchy. | 这是一个由火联科研部创造的类人武器系统 |
[54:18] | Your core | 你的核心 |
[54:19] | was designed to interface with this type of body. | 被设计用于与这类主体连接 |
[54:23] | Your identity code activated it. | 你的身份代码激活了它 |
[54:26] | The instinctive fighting technique you use… | 你使用的本能战斗技巧 |
[54:30] | is Panzer Kunst, a lost combat art for machine bodies. | 叫机甲术 一种消失的机甲格斗术 |
[54:35] | It was used by the Berserkers. | 为狂战士所用 |
[54:37] | This is why you’re drawn to conflict | 这就是为什么你会毫不犹豫地 |
[54:40] | without hesitation. | 被冲突所吸引 |
[54:41] | It’s part of your training. | 这是你训练的一部分 |
[54:43] | You are not just a warrior, Alita. | 你不仅仅是一个战士 阿丽塔 |
[54:48] | You’re an URM Berserker, | 你是个火联狂战士 |
[54:50] | the most advanced cyborg weapon ever created. | 有史以来最先进的仿生人武器 |
[54:55] | And that is exactly why | 这也正是为什么 |
[54:56] | I will never unite you with this body. | 我永远不会把你和这个身体结合在一起 |
[55:04] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[55:07] | Fine. | 好的 |
[55:36] | State your business. | 请陈述你所需的业务 |
[55:38] | I’m here to register as a Hunter-Warrior. | 我来注册成为猎勇士 |
[55:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[55:54] | You’re a Hunter-Warrior, all right. | 你是个猎勇士了 好的 |
[55:56] | Doc’s gonna be pissed. | 医生会很生气的 |
[55:57] | Whose rules do I live by? | 我才不管 |
[56:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you sure about this? | 等等等等 你确定吗 |
[56:09] | This place is just for bounty hunters, nobody else… | 这里只供赏金猎人使用 没有其他人 |
[56:10] | What do you think this is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[56:12] | Besides, Ido says I’m drawn to conflict. | 另外 依德说我喜欢冲突 |
[56:17] | Oh. I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[56:20] | How’s it going, little guy? | 怎么样 小家伙 |
[56:22] | Good? | 好吗 |
[56:26] | Just watch my back. | 你掩护我就行 |
[56:29] | Oh, boy. | 好家伙 |
[56:47] | Hey, Zapan! Not the furniture. | 嘿 扎潘 别破坏家具 |
[57:00] | What brings you in here, sweets? | 宝贝 什么风把你吹来了 |
[57:03] | Come to see the Hunters up close? | 想近距离见识一下猎人吗 |
[57:05] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[57:14] | Cupcake here is a bounty hunter. | 这位小甜心可是赏金猎人 |
[57:17] | What? | 什么 |
[57:19] | So, you went down, | 所以 你以为被接受了 |
[57:21] | you filled out your application forms… | 写了申请 |
[57:23] | you got your ID badge… | 拿到了你的身份徽章 |
[57:25] | and now you’re just like us, yeah? | 现在就和我们一样了 是么 |
[57:28] | Let me introduce you | 那我带你认识一下 |
[57:29] | to some of your professional colleagues. | 你的一些杀手同行 |
[57:33] | This is Master Clive Lee of the White Hot Palm. | 这是白热掌的大师克莱夫·李 |
[57:36] | He has over 200 confirmed kills. | 他已经完成了200多次猎杀行动 |
[57:39] | 207. | 207次 |
[57:41] | Well, and this is Screwhead, | 还有这是螺丝头 |
[57:43] | one of our most lethal bounty hunters. | 我们中最致命的赏金猎人之一 |
[57:47] | And then, there’s McTeague… | 然后 那是麦克提格 |
[57:49] | the Dogmaster, with his Hellhounds. | 那些地狱猎犬的训犬师 |
[57:54] | His biggest problem is having enough left to identify after, | 他最大的问题是时候没什么东西剩下 |
[57:55] | so he can collect the bounty. | 拿去证明来领赏金了 |
[58:02] | And then, there’s me. | 再然后 就是我 |
[58:04] | Zapan. | 扎潘 |
[58:06] | Keeper of the legendary Damascus Blade. | 传说中大马士革钢刀的拥有者 |
[58:11] | Honed to a monomolecular edge. It slices armor like butter. | 磨铸而成的单分子刀锋 削铁如泥 |
[58:16] | Forged before The Fall | 陨落之战前 |
[58:17] | by the lost arts of URM metallurgy. | 由已经失传的火星联邦冶金技术锻造 |
[58:19] | And who did you kill to acquire it? | 所以你杀了谁才夺得了这把刀 |
[58:26] | A Hunter-Warrior is a solitary predator. | 每一个猎人战士都是孤独的捕猎者 |
[58:31] | You’ll be competing against us for the kill. | 你将会和我们争夺捕杀任务 |
[58:34] | You can see what you’re up against. | 你可以先瞧瞧你的竞争对手们 |
[58:40] | Thanks. | 不用了 |
[58:45] | I came to ask for your help… | 我来是想请求大家帮忙 |
[58:47] | against our common enemy, Grewishka. | 抵抗我们共同的敌人格鲁依什卡 |
[58:51] | He’s being protected by the system, | 他时刻被这个系统保护着 |
[58:53] | and continues to rampage unchecked. | 并且还在继续肆无忌惮地横冲直撞 |
[58:57] | And now, he’s after Ido and me. | 现在 他就在追杀依德和我 |
[59:00] | So I’m calling on you… | 所以我呼吁大家 |
[59:02] | my Hunter-Warrior brothers. | 我的猎手战士的兄弟们 |
[59:05] | Let’s band together | 让我们团结一致 |
[59:07] | and defeat him once and for all. | 打败他 为了所有人的安宁 |
[59:18] | Any takers? Hmm? | 有人愿意吗 |
[59:21] | No? | 没有吗 |
[59:23] | Big surprise. | 真让人意外 |
[59:26] | You know, normally, I wouldn’t take a rookie under my wing… | 一般情况下 我是不会照顾新手 |
[59:30] | share my knowledge. | 分享我的经验的 |
[59:32] | I’m willing to make an exception in your case… | 不过我愿意为你破一次例 |
[59:34] | if you’ll cut loose Meat-Boy over here | 如果你能现在就甩了这个人类 |
[59:36] | and let me buy you a drink. | 然后和我喝一杯 |
[59:37] | Hey, watch it. | 说话小心点 |
[59:41] | And what could I learn from a loudmouth pretty boy… | 那我能从一个多嘴又造作 |
[59:44] | who spends all of his money on his face? | 只知道装饰外表的人身上学到什么呢 |
[59:52] | Maybe I’ll pull your arms and legs off, | 小心我扯下你的胳臂和腿 |
[59:54] | roll your head around in the street. | 在街上把你的头当球踢 |
[59:57] | Maybe that’ll teach you some manners. | 或许那样你才能懂些规矩 |
[1:00:00] | You might mess up your hair. | 小心会弄乱你的发型 |
[1:00:06] | You gonna take that, Zapan? | 你不出手吗 扎潘 |
[1:00:08] | He’s scared of the pretty girl. | 他怕了这个美女 |
[1:00:35] | You do not deserve such a weapon. | 你不配用这把武器 |
[1:00:40] | I heard you were the heroes of Iron City. | 我听说你们都是钢铁城的勇士 |
[1:00:45] | I am not impressed. | 真不怎么样 |
[1:00:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:00:48] | I’m gonna need you to stand way back. | 我希望你能退后 |
[1:00:53] | I will take on anyone in this room. | 我会迎战在座的各位 |
[1:00:56] | And if I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[1:00:59] | you fight alongside me. | 你们就要和我并肩作战 |
[1:01:03] | This bitch broke my nose. | 这个贱人打破了我的鼻子 |
[1:01:05] | Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[1:01:09] | Heroes? | 还英雄 |
[1:01:10] | All I see are junkyard punks, assorted cyber-trash… | 我看是垃圾场的无业游民 混合废料 |
[1:01:13] | and a bunch of drunken Motorball burnouts | 和一群烂醉如泥的机械球选手 |
[1:01:15] | too slow to play the game. | 太迟钝而没法参赛 |
[1:01:59] | Thanks, Hugo. | 谢啦 雨果 |
[1:02:12] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[1:02:26] | Hold it! | 都别动 |
[1:02:29] | Knock it off! | 停下来 |
[1:02:31] | Or no more free repairs! | 否则再没有免费维修 |
[1:02:45] | I’m with her. | 我是跟她一起的 |
[1:02:46] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[1:02:51] | You and I are going to have a little talk. | 你得跟我谈一谈 |
[1:02:53] | No, we had our talk. | 不要 我们已经谈过了 |
[1:02:54] | You didn’t leave me another choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[1:03:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:03:28] | It’s Grewishka. | 是格鲁依什卡 |
[1:03:30] | What’s happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:03:33] | Well, to answer your question… | 这是你要的答案 |
[1:03:40] | I’ve had a little upgrade. | 我进行了一些小升级 |
[1:03:52] | I’m only here for the girl. | 我此行只是来找这个女孩的 |
[1:03:56] | Ah, she’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[1:04:02] | What about the rest of you? | 你们其他人无动于衷吗 |
[1:04:04] | There ain’t no bounty on this guy, Doc. | 医生 没有任何悬赏杀这个家伙 |
[1:04:07] | Not our problem. | 这可不怪我们 |
[1:04:15] | It’s all right, Ido. | 没关系 依德 |
[1:04:24] | The only one with courage. | 来了个唯一有胆量的 |
[1:04:29] | So innocent. | 真是天真 |
[1:04:37] | Iron City is no place for innocents, little flea. | 钢铁城容不下天真的人 小跳蚤 |
[1:04:52] | I do not stand by in the presence of evil. | 邪恶面前我绝不袖手旁观 |
[1:04:59] | I do not stand by in the presence of evil. | 邪恶面前我绝不袖手旁观 |
[1:05:21] | Come to my world. | 来我的地盘 |
[1:05:27] | Come, little flea. | 来呀 小跳蚤 |
[1:05:29] | Alita! No! | 阿丽塔 别去 |
[1:05:39] | Welcome to the underworld. My world. | 欢迎来到地下世界 我的地盘 |
[1:05:42] | From here, there are worlds above worlds above worlds… | 从这儿开始 世界一层一层堆叠 |
[1:05:47] | going farther up than you can imagine. | 远超你的想象 |
[1:05:49] | And the trash of each one flows down to the one below… | 每一层世界的垃圾飘到下一层 |
[1:05:53] | ’til it all ends up here. | 直到落在这儿 |
[1:05:57] | It’s where I used to live. | 这就是我过去生活的地方 |
[1:05:59] | And it’s where you’re going to die. | 那这也是你即将丧命的地方 |
[1:06:32] | Dance, little flea. | 动起来 小跳蚤 |
[1:07:16] | I was forgotten here to rot. | 我被遗忘在这腐烂 |
[1:07:19] | But I was saved… | 但是我被救了 |
[1:07:20] | remade… | 重生了 |
[1:07:22] | by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now. | 重塑我的人同时也掌握着你的命运 |
[1:07:27] | Whose hand? | 那个人是谁 |
[1:07:28] | My master, Nova. | 我的主人 诺瓦 |
[1:07:31] | What do you know about me? | 关于我你还知道些什么 |
[1:08:03] | You have the soul of a survivor. | 你有着幸存者的顽强意志 |
[1:08:08] | You’ll never give up. | 你从不放弃 |
[1:08:15] | Know what is hidden. | 善于发现那些看不见的 |
[1:08:17] | Always ask… | 总是问 |
[1:08:19] | what is it that you are not seeing? | 有什么是你没有注意到的 |
[1:08:23] | Nova? | 诺瓦 |
[1:08:25] | He is the dragon that must be slain. | 他这条龙必须被屠 |
[1:08:30] | Again. | 再试一次 |
[1:08:32] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:08:34] | Where are you going? | 想跑哪儿去 |
[1:08:45] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:47] | My little toy doesn’t want to play anymore? | 我的小玩具难道不想玩了么 |
[1:08:50] | I’ll turn you into a living pendant | 我要把你变成活吊坠 |
[1:08:53] | to adorn my chest. | 挂在我的胸前 |
[1:08:55] | Then I can hear your voice every moment of the day… | 那么我就能每时每刻听见你的声音 |
[1:08:58] | pleading for mercy! | 在向我求饶 |
[1:09:20] | Fuck your mercy. | 去你的求饶 |
[1:09:31] | No! | 住手 |
[1:09:57] | Break off! | 回来 |
[1:10:03] | He wasn’t a dog lover. I hate that. | 他不喜欢狗 让人厌恶 |
[1:10:09] | Oh, come on. | 过来 |
[1:10:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:10:29] | You think you can replace us that easily? | 你以为你能轻易将我们取而代之 |
[1:10:33] | Bring her back as many times as you like. | 挽救她多少次都是徒劳 |
[1:11:11] | No one will dare harm you again. | 没人再敢伤害你了 |
[1:11:29] | It’s the adaptive technology of the Berserker body. | 这是狂战士战士身体的自适应技术 |
[1:11:35] | The shell is reconfiguring | 外壳在按照 |
[1:11:36] | to her subconscious image of herself. | 她自己的潜意识图像重建 |
[1:11:41] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我还从没见过这样的事 |
[1:11:44] | It’s making micro-adjustments throughout every system. | 身体各个系统都在做微调 |
[1:11:52] | Looks like she’s a little older than you thought. | 看起来她比你想的要成熟 |
[1:12:16] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:12:40] | Well, you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:12:42] | A warrior’s spirit needs a warrior’s body. | 一个战士的灵魂需要与之相当的体魄 |
[1:12:55] | It draws in air, generating an arc plasma… | 它吸收空气 产生电弧等离子 |
[1:12:59] | but how you control it, I don’t know. | 但具体你怎么控制的 我不清楚 |
[1:13:01] | Didn’t exactly come with a manual, did you? | 它也没附带说明书 不是吗 |
[1:13:04] | It’s some kind of weapon. | 可以当作某种武器 |
[1:13:14] | Now you know who you are. | 现在你清楚你是谁了 |
[1:13:25] | But that’s just a shell. | 但那都只是外表 |
[1:13:28] | It’s not bad or good. | 无关好坏 |
[1:13:32] | That part’s up to you. | 是你身体的一部分 |
[1:13:45] | Check these out. | 验收一下 |
[1:13:48] | Pretty fresh, right? | 很新鲜 对吧 |
[1:13:55] | Alita! | 阿丽塔 |
[1:14:02] | You’re… | 你 |
[1:14:04] | – Back together? – Very back together. | -复古吗 -很复古 |
[1:14:09] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[1:14:11] | different. | 不太一样 |
[1:14:12] | It’s all nanotech. | 都是纳米技术 |
[1:14:14] | It’s a bunch of stuff even I do hasn’t figured out yet. | 这是一堆我自己都还没弄明白的东西 |
[1:14:16] | So are you stronger than you were? | 你比以前强了吗 |
[1:14:18] | Yeah. And faster, too. | 是啊 而且速度也更快 |
[1:14:21] | It feels… | 让我感觉 |
[1:14:23] | more me. | 更像我自己了 |
[1:14:28] | You know, some guys might be | 你知道 有些人可能会 |
[1:14:29] | intimidated by a girl like you. | 被你这样的女孩吓坏了 |
[1:14:31] | Really? Why is that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[1:14:32] | ‘Cause you could rip my arm off | 因为你都能把我的胳膊扯下来了 |
[1:14:34] | and beat me with the wet end. | 用断了的胳臂打死我 |
[1:14:36] | Well, then, don’t piss me off. | 那么 别惹我生气 |
[1:14:40] | Why don’t you like her? | 你为什么不喜欢她 |
[1:14:43] | I just never got the whole hardbody thing. | 我只是从来没碰过硬壳的东西 |
[1:14:46] | And besides, she’s URM. | 另外 她是火联 |
[1:14:48] | It means she was probably the enemy at one point. | 这意味着她可能曾经是敌人 |
[1:14:50] | Yeah, 300 years ago. | 是的 300年前 |
[1:14:54] | Get over it. | 别想了 |
[1:14:58] | I’m a lot more touch sensitive, too. | 我对触摸也更敏感 |
[1:15:01] | A lot higher density of force feedback and… | 更高密度的力反馈和 |
[1:15:04] | texture sensors. | 纹理传感器 |
[1:15:08] | You wanna try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[1:15:18] | You can feel this? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[1:15:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:25] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:15:36] | How about this? | 这样呢 |
[1:15:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:44] | Where am I now? | 我现在在哪里 |
[1:15:47] | You’re… | 你 |
[1:15:51] | with me. | 和我在一起 |
[1:16:11] | Does it bother you… | 你不介意 |
[1:16:14] | that I’m not completely human? | 我不是真正的人类吗 |
[1:16:17] | You are the most human person I have ever met. | 你是我见过的最有人性的人 |
[1:16:37] | He won’t even let me fix his eye. | 他甚至不让我治好他的眼睛 |
[1:16:39] | He says he wants the pain. | 他说他想要疼痛 |
[1:16:47] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:16:54] | Nova. | 诺瓦 |
[1:17:01] | You have failed me. | 你让我失望了 |
[1:17:05] | Stand. | 站起来 |
[1:17:10] | You will never triumph | 除非你了解她是什么 |
[1:17:12] | until you understand what she is. | 否则你永远不会成功 |
[1:17:14] | She’s the last of her kind. | 她是同类中最后一个 |
[1:17:16] | The finest weapon of the URM Technarchy. | 火联技术中最好的武器 |
[1:17:20] | I need you to destroy this Alita. | 我需要你摧毁这个阿丽塔 |
[1:17:23] | I need you to bring me her heart. | 我需要你把她的心脏带给我 |
[1:17:28] | I live only for her death. | 我只为她的死而活 |
[1:17:38] | I hate when he does that. | 我讨厌他那样做 |
[1:17:44] | This is not a man who tolerates failure. | 这个男人受不了失败 |
[1:17:48] | I’m not trusting my future to a piece of iron. | 我不相信我的未来已经定型 |
[1:17:51] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[1:18:03] | To dreams. | 为梦想 |
[1:18:07] | I like your drive, Hugo. | 我欣赏你的驾驶技术 雨果 |
[1:18:09] | You have a solid future with my team. | 你和我的团队有着坚实的未来 |
[1:18:13] | My future’s in Zalem. | 我的未来在撒冷 |
[1:18:16] | I remember your promise every day. | 我记得你每天的承诺 |
[1:18:19] | To send me up. | 送我上去 |
[1:18:21] | When I get you a million credits. | 当我给你一百万时 |
[1:18:24] | Personally… | 就个人而言 |
[1:18:26] | I’d rather rule in hell than serve in heaven. | 我宁可统治地狱也不愿在天堂打工 |
[1:18:32] | We’d be at the bottom of the food chain up there, | 我们会在天堂的食物链的底端 |
[1:18:34] | but down here… | 但在下面 |
[1:18:37] | we can live like kings. | 我们可以像国王一样生活 |
[1:18:42] | So… | 所以 |
[1:18:44] | Tell me about this friend of yours. | 跟我说说你的这位朋友 |
[1:18:47] | Alita? | 阿丽塔 |
[1:18:48] | Is that her name? | 那是她的名字吗 |
[1:18:50] | Alita. Hmm. | 阿丽塔 是的 |
[1:19:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:19:16] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:19:18] | I wound up hanging out with Vector. | 我和维克特一起出去玩来着 |
[1:19:21] | Some alcohol was involved. | 喝了些酒 |
[1:19:24] | Apparently. | 显然 |
[1:19:27] | So, Vector? | 那么 维克特 |
[1:19:28] | Is that your connection for getting into Zalem? | 就是你为了进入撒冷找的人吗 |
[1:19:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:19:35] | I was hoping maybe you’d wanna stay. | 我希望你能留下来 |
[1:19:38] | Hey, it’s not right away. | 我又不是现在就走 |
[1:19:42] | I still gotta raise the rest of the money first. | 我还是要先筹剩下的钱 |
[1:19:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:19:47] | It’s your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[1:19:49] | I know it’s what you’ve always wanted. | 我知道这是你一直想要的 |
[1:19:54] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:19:57] | I was always so sure. | 我之前一直很确定 |
[1:20:02] | Now you come along nothing’s clear anymore. | 自从你出现我就再也不清楚了 |
[1:20:23] | How much more do you need before you can go? | 你还需要多少钱才能走 |
[1:20:27] | 90k. | 9万 |
[1:20:29] | 90k? | 9万 |
[1:20:31] | I can make that in bounties. | 我可以用赏金来支付 |
[1:20:33] | I’ll just figure out who has the highest prices on their heads… | 看看谁出的价最高 |
[1:20:35] | and then I’ll take them out. | 然后我把这些钱拿出来 |
[1:20:36] | No, I can’t ask you to do that for me. | 不 我不能让你帮我做这些 |
[1:20:38] | I’d do whatever I had to for you. | 我会为你做我能做的一切 |
[1:20:42] | I’d give you whatever I have. | 我会把我所有的都给你 |
[1:20:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:20:48] | I’d give you my heart. | 我可以把我的心给你 |
[1:20:51] | Take it. | 拿着它 |
[1:20:53] | It’s got an URM Micro-Reactor for a power supply, | 它有一个火联微型反应堆作为电源 |
[1:20:55] | probably worth millions. | 可能价值数百万 |
[1:20:57] | With your connections, you can find a buyer… | 用你的关系 你肯定能找到一个买家 |
[1:20:58] | you could make enough for both of us to go to Zalem… | 你就能筹够足够的钱让我们俩都去撒冷 |
[1:21:01] | and then we just find a cheap replacement… | 然后我们搞一个便宜的替代品 |
[1:21:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:05] | Come on, you buy and sell parts all day long. | 来吧 你整天买卖零件 |
[1:21:10] | Don’t just do things for people. | 别一股脑地为别人付出 |
[1:21:13] | No matter how good you think they are, | 不管你觉得他们有多好 |
[1:21:15] | or how deserving they are. | 或者他们是多么值得 |
[1:21:18] | It’s all or nothing with me. | 这是我的全部 |
[1:21:22] | This is who I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[1:21:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:28] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:21:31] | Put it back. | 把它放回去 |
[1:21:45] | That was pretty intense, huh? | 很紧张 是吗 |
[1:21:50] | Yeah, that was very intense. | 是的 是很紧张 |
[1:21:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:56] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[1:21:59] | Vector wants you to try out for Second League. | 维克特希望你参加第二联赛 |
[1:22:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:03] | You become a big Motorball star, | 你会成为一个机动球选手 |
[1:22:05] | make a pile of money… | 赚大钱 |
[1:22:07] | we can go to Zalem together. | 我们可以一起去撒冷 |
[1:22:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:22:10] | I can’t be a pro Motorball player. | 我成不了选手的 |
[1:22:13] | Ali… | 阿丽 |
[1:22:16] | you could be a champion. | 你可以成为冠军 |
[1:22:18] | You win this tryout… | 你要是赢了这次选拔赛 |
[1:22:19] | every scout will be killing each other to get to you. | 星探们都会为了签下你打得头破血流的 |
[1:22:24] | We’ll be home free. | 我们就大功告成了 |
[1:22:26] | Only if you’ll be my coach. | 那只能是你当我的教练才行 |
[1:22:29] | Well, if that’s what it takes. | 好吧 如果需要的话 |
[1:22:30] | That’s what it takes. | 当然需要啦 |
[1:22:39] | Are you going to kill her? | 你打算杀她吗 |
[1:22:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:43] | Much worse. | 让她生不如死 |
[1:22:58] | I do can a human love a cyborg? | 我真的能让人类爱上改造人吗 |
[1:23:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:03] | Does this cyborg love a human? | 是你这个改造人爱上了一个人吗 |
[1:23:12] | A human can love a cyborg… | 一个人类可以爱一个改造人 |
[1:23:15] | but you have to keep your mind on the game, Alita. | 但你得专心比赛 阿丽塔 |
[1:23:18] | It can get very rough out there. | 外面的比赛会很艰苦 |
[1:23:20] | Even for a tryout. | 即便是一场预选赛 |
[1:23:23] | Try these. | 试试这些 |
[1:23:27] | Did you make these for me? | 你给我做的这些吗 |
[1:23:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:23:32] | They won’t make you any faster. It’s regulation. | 他们不会让你跑得更快 规则是这么定的 |
[1:23:36] | But at least they won’t fail you. | 但至少它们不会让你失误 |
[1:23:43] | Here’s our deal. | 我们立个规矩 |
[1:23:45] | You go in there, you race, | 你入场 比赛 |
[1:23:48] | you win, you come back right here. | 你赢了就回来 |
[1:23:49] | You wear all of these pads, especially this one. | 你戴着所有这些护具 尤其是这个 |
[1:23:56] | I don’t need all this crap. | 我不需要这些乱七八糟的东西 |
[1:23:58] | Yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[1:24:00] | Remember… | 记住 |
[1:24:02] | if you wreck this body, I can’t fix it. | 如果你把这个躯体弄坏了 我就修不好了 |
[1:24:04] | – This is URM technology. – Yes, I know. | -这是火联技术 -是的 我知道 |
[1:24:07] | Now, go find a place to watch, | 现在 去找个地方看比赛 |
[1:24:08] | because you’re making me nervous. | 因为你让我越来越紧张了 |
[1:24:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:24:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:33] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你们这么快赶来 |
[1:24:36] | You are the scum of the game. | 这个比赛中 在座的各位都是垃圾 |
[1:24:40] | But tonight, you are handpicked scum. | 但在今晚 我还是钦点了你们 |
[1:24:43] | Because tonight is not a game. | 因为这已不仅仅是个比赛 |
[1:24:45] | It is a hunt. | 而是一场猎杀 |
[1:24:47] | I’m paying 500,000… | 谁能杀掉那个叫阿丽塔的女孩 |
[1:24:49] | to the one who kills the girl called Alita. | 我就给他五十万赏金 |
[1:25:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:02] | Where are you? The tryout’s about to start. | 你在哪 预选赛马上开始了 |
[1:25:04] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[1:25:05] | There’s something I’ve gotta do first. | 先去办点事 |
[1:25:08] | I’m doing this for us, remember? | 你记得吗 我这么做是为了我们 |
[1:25:09] | You can’t miss it. | 你绝对不可以错过的 |
[1:25:10] | I won’t. Trust me. | 不会错过的 相信我 |
[1:25:16] | Please, just stop. | 求你们了 住手吧 |
[1:25:19] | I didn’t do anything to you. | 我和你们无怨无仇的 |
[1:25:20] | It’s just business. Nothing personal. | 不是针对你 这只是生意而已 |
[1:25:26] | Tanji, stop! | 丹治 快住手 |
[1:25:29] | Using my name? | 你竟然叫我真名 |
[1:25:32] | Man, what’s wrong with you? | 哥们 你怎么个意思 |
[1:25:35] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再做下去了 |
[1:25:37] | What’s the matter? You’re already gone half the time. | 到底怎么了 最近也不见你人影 |
[1:25:40] | Now you show up with this line of crap! | 现在又来跟我逼逼叨 |
[1:25:42] | It’s the little hardbody, isn’t it? | 都是为了你那废铁小女友吧 |
[1:25:44] | Listen, it’s over. Do you understand? | 听着 不干了 懂了么 |
[1:25:47] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[1:25:48] | And if you had any brains, you’d leave this behind, too. | 要是你还有点理智的话 也应该金盆洗手 |
[1:25:53] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[1:25:56] | For good. | 彻底退出 |
[1:25:58] | You should’ve jacked that bitch when you had the chance. | 你当时就应该把那个小贱人也拆了 |
[1:26:01] | Would’ve been on your way to Zalem right now. | 现在你应该早就在去撒冷的路上了 |
[1:26:19] | Well, very professional. | 果然是专业人士啊 |
[1:26:20] | Hey, man, we don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我们不想惹什么麻烦 |
[1:26:22] | If this is your mark, we’re sorry. He’s all yours. | 如果你看上了这个猎物 抱歉 还给你 |
[1:26:27] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[1:26:29] | Jacking cyborgs. | 卸甲专家 |
[1:26:31] | Your little girlfriend might take that | 要是你那小女友知道了 |
[1:26:32] | kind of personally, don’t you think? | 怕是会多想一些了 对吧 |
[1:26:37] | But you know girls. | 但女人吧 你知道的 |
[1:26:39] | She’ll probably get all weepy and forgive you… | 也许她哭天抹地也就原谅你了呢 |
[1:26:43] | when I show her your head. | 要是把你的头带给她看的话 |
[1:26:45] | There’s no marker out on me. | 我压根没有悬赏 |
[1:26:53] | There will be. | 会有的 |
[1:26:55] | Murder pulls a tight little bounty… | 杀人犯岂能没有悬赏 |
[1:26:58] | even with gutter trash like you. | 像你这样的垃圾肯定也不例外 |
[1:27:01] | I never killed anyone. | 我从未杀过任何人 |
[1:27:08] | You just did. | 这不就杀过了么 |
[1:27:16] | She thinks she can punk me, huh? | 她还有种瞧不起我 |
[1:27:23] | Hugo, run! | 雨果 快跑 |
[1:28:30] | Next up is Second League tryouts. | 接下来是次级联盟试训 |
[1:28:33] | Will the Factory practice team report to the line? | 有请工厂代表队前往起跑线 |
[1:28:44] | The winner tonight will make it one step closer… | 今晚的赢家将会与冠军联盟的参赛资格 |
[1:28:46] | to qualifying for the Champions League. | 更近上一步了 |
[1:28:49] | Well, that is one tough lineup. | 看来今晚的选手都不是什么善茬 |
[1:28:52] | This is gonna be one heck of a match tonight. | 比赛或将异常激烈 |
[1:29:03] | That’s no Factory team. | 那不是工厂队 |
[1:29:06] | What? | 啥 |
[1:29:07] | These two punks in the back… | 后排那俩个 |
[1:29:09] | there are bounty markers on them. | 身上还有悬赏标记呢 |
[1:29:13] | And the other guys, they are Hunter-Warriors. | 而其它那几个都是猎勇士 |
[1:29:25] | And here comes tonight’s one new prospect. | 现在出场的是参加试训的新人选手 |
[1:29:30] | Okay, then, folks, give it up for Alita! | 好了诸位 让我们欢迎阿丽塔 |
[1:29:36] | Hugo brought her right to us. | 雨果把她送上门来了 |
[1:29:38] | What’d you promise him? | 你给他什么条件了 |
[1:29:42] | I’m sending him to Zalem, of course. | 当然是送他上撒冷咯 |
[1:29:55] | Alita! Alita! | 阿丽塔 阿丽塔 |
[1:30:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:30:02] | Since there is only one new prospect… | 因为这场比赛只有一个新人 |
[1:30:04] | – What’s up? – …there will be no teams. | -你们好啊 -所以将不会进行团体战 |
[1:30:06] | The name of the game is Cut-throat. | 今晚的主题是割喉战 |
[1:30:14] | Go easy on me, guys. | 诸位 请手下留情啊 |
[1:30:17] | Sure, kid. | 行啊娃娃 |
[1:30:19] | No worries. | 放心吧 |
[1:30:24] | – Alita! – What are you doing? | -阿丽塔 -你想干嘛 |
[1:30:26] | It’s a setup. You gotta get outta there. | 这是个圈套 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[1:30:28] | They’re gonna kill you! | 他们会做掉你的 |
[1:30:34] | Which ones? | 哪一个 |
[1:30:35] | All of them! | 每一个 |
[1:30:39] | Players, 10-second warning. | 选手们 倒数十秒 |
[1:30:49] | Five seconds… | 倒数五秒 |
[1:31:09] | The new kid, Alita, | 新人阿丽塔 |
[1:31:10] | takes possession right off the snap. | 一开始就抢夺先机得到控球权 |
[1:31:22] | A slow Tuesday night just got hotter than the playoffs. | 平淡的周二晚竟然如季后赛一般亦可赛艇 |
[1:31:36] | Looks like the fans have themselves | 看起来观众朋友们都迷上了 |
[1:31:39] | an underdog darling… | 我们这位新的挑战者 |
[1:31:40] | with the face of an angel and a body built for battle. | 她有着天使般的面容以及战火淬炼的身板 |
[1:31:52] | Maybe a little Motorball | 看来这场比赛 |
[1:31:53] | will break out in the middle of this fight. | 将逐渐演变成一场血战 |
[1:31:55] | Oh, crap. | 我了个去 |
[1:32:08] | Oh! Looks like it’s | 天哪 现在看起来 |
[1:32:09] | “No rules Tuesday” out there, folks. | 场上开始无规则大战了起来 |
[1:32:23] | Ouch! You know that hurts! | 哎呀 这一下看着就疼死了 |
[1:32:30] | Stinger’s got Alita in a lot of trouble. | 尖刺给阿丽塔造成了不小的麻烦 |
[1:32:46] | She must’ve said something in the locker room | 她肯定是在更衣室里 |
[1:32:48] | that these guys did not like. | 跟那帮家伙说了些不中听的话 |
[1:33:10] | Number 99… | 第九十九号选手 |
[1:33:12] | Alita! | 阿丽塔 |
[1:33:19] | Ali, it’s me. | 阿丽塔 是我 |
[1:33:22] | I’ve got a big problem. | 我遇上大麻烦了 |
[1:33:23] | Hugo, this is not a good time. | 雨果 现在可不是个好时机 |
[1:33:26] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他是想杀了我 |
[1:33:28] | Who’s trying to kill you? | 谁想杀了你 |
[1:33:29] | Zapan, the Hunter-Warrior. | 扎潘 那个猎勇士 |
[1:33:32] | He killed Tanji. | 他已经杀掉丹治了 |
[1:33:34] | What do you mean? | 怎么回事 |
[1:33:36] | Now, he’s coming for me. | 现在他来追我了 |
[1:33:42] | Not sure our Battle Angel | 看来咱们的战斗天使 |
[1:33:44] | can get out of this one. | 可能是过不去这一关了 |
[1:33:47] | Oh, shit. Here he comes! | 我操 他过来了 |
[1:33:51] | Where are you? | 你在什么地方 |
[1:33:52] | I’m headed to the old church. | 我准备去老教堂 |
[1:33:55] | Okay. I’m coming. | 我知道了 现在过去 |
[1:34:04] | I can’t believe it! Incredible! | 简直不敢相信 太酷炫了 |
[1:34:07] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 这简直是闻所未闻见所未见 |
[1:35:10] | Hey, I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[1:35:13] | Got it. | 收到 |
[1:36:16] | Where are you going, huh? | 你还想往哪溜 |
[1:36:47] | Looks like your Hugo hasn’t been entirely honest with you. | 看来你这小情人对你隐瞒了不少事情 |
[1:36:52] | Is it true? | 是真的么 |
[1:36:54] | Ali… | 阿丽 |
[1:36:57] | you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:37:03] | I never killed anyone. | 我没有杀过任何一个人 |
[1:37:06] | We only jacked parts. | 我们只是拆分零件 |
[1:37:10] | We paralyzed them and stripped them, that’s all. | 弄晕后劫个道 仅此而已 |
[1:37:15] | I needed the money for Zalem. | 我得有去撒冷的钱才行 |
[1:37:19] | Step aside and let me do my job. | 闪开别拦着我执行公务 |
[1:37:25] | Touch him again and I will kill you. | 再敢碰他一下我就杀了你 |
[1:37:27] | Interference between a licensed Hunter-Warrior and his kill… | 阻止一个合法猎手进行猎杀 |
[1:37:30] | is a violation of Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code. | 这是违反工厂法和猎人守则的 |
[1:37:33] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[1:37:37] | Then make the kill. | 那你来动手吧 |
[1:37:46] | Come on, Hunter-Warrior. | 去吧 猎勇士 |
[1:37:50] | Tonight, you become one of us. | 过了今晚 你就会与我等为伍了 |
[1:38:00] | You know, there’s no room for love or mercy | 你很清楚 在我们的守则里 |
[1:38:02] | in the Hunter’s Code. | 可没有仁爱慈悲一说 |
[1:38:12] | Let me make it easier for you. | 那我帮你一把吧 |
[1:38:22] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[1:38:28] | Deliver the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107. | 请交出罪犯雨果 编号9107 |
[1:38:32] | Wanted for the crime of murder. | 此人犯下谋杀大罪 |
[1:38:35] | You better finish him before we do! | 你最好赶在我们之前下手 |
[1:38:38] | It’s Hunter Law! | 这是猎人守则 |
[1:38:47] | I have to get you to Ido. | 我得带你去依德那边 |
[1:38:49] | No. Centurions. | 不行 还有百夫长 |
[1:38:51] | If you go back out there with me alive, | 若你离开时我还一息尚存 |
[1:38:54] | they’ll kill us both. | 那咱们俩都没法活着了 |
[1:38:59] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你做什么了 你到底做什么了啊 |
[1:39:04] | I didn’t kill that guy. | 我没有杀人 |
[1:39:08] | But what does it matter? | 但又有什么区别呢 |
[1:39:12] | I tore people apart. | 我肢解过那些人 |
[1:39:15] | People like you, for money. | 肢解过那些像你一样的人 只为了钱而已 |
[1:39:20] | Where were you tonight? | 你今晚到底做了什么 |
[1:39:23] | I went to go stop the others. | 我去阻止其他人了 |
[1:39:25] | – And tell them I quit. – Why? | -我告诉他们我不干了 -为什么 |
[1:39:29] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:39:35] | God, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:39:52] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了么 |
[1:39:54] | No. | 没有 |
[1:39:57] | They’re gone. | 被他们跑了 |
[1:40:02] | You’re so cold. Please don’t die. | 你身体好冷 求你别离开我 |
[1:40:07] | Please don’t. | 求求你 |
[1:40:17] | I’d give him my life if I could. | 如果可以的话 我愿意把我的命给他 |
[1:40:34] | Maybe you can. | 或许真的可以 |
[1:40:41] | You have violated Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code | 你已经因保护一个通缉犯 |
[1:40:44] | by protecting a wanted felon. | 违反了工厂法令及猎人守则 |
[1:40:47] | Where is the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107? | 编号9107 犯人雨果何在 |
[1:40:57] | Hugo is dead. | 雨果已经死了 |
[1:40:59] | I claim the bounty. | 我来领赏金 |
[1:41:00] | Hunter-Warrior 26651. | 赏金猎人26651号 |
[1:41:04] | Claim confirmed. | 赏金确认 |
[1:41:17] | Yeah, that’s a cute trick. | 这个把戏玩得不错 |
[1:41:19] | You think this is gonna work, huh? Hmm? | 你觉得这样就能行了吗 |
[1:41:23] | Give me that. | 拿过来 |
[1:41:25] | Violation. | 违规警告 |
[1:41:27] | Hunter-Warrior Zapan… | 赏金猎人扎潘 |
[1:41:29] | stealing another’s bounty | 窃取他人猎物 |
[1:41:30] | is against Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code. | 违反了工厂法和猎人守则 |
[1:41:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:38] | My face. | 我的脸 |
[1:41:41] | My… My face! | 我的 我的脸 |
[1:41:43] | My face! | 我的脸 |
[1:41:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:42:01] | How is he? | 他还好吧 |
[1:42:10] | This city corrupts even good people. | 善良的人在这座城市里也会堕落 |
[1:42:19] | He’s good. | 他很善良 |
[1:42:21] | He’s stable. | 情况很稳定 |
[1:42:29] | Chiren’s surgical technique was brilliant. | 绮莲的手术做的非常棒 |
[1:42:35] | There’s no brain damage. | 没有任何脑损伤 |
[1:42:44] | Vector was running a scam. | 维克特是骗人的 |
[1:42:46] | If you’re born on the ground, you stay on the ground… | 如果你在地上出生 你就必须待在那 |
[1:42:49] | and no amount of money can change that. | 不管你花多少钱都无法改变 |
[1:42:51] | The only one way to get from the lower world to Zalem… | 从地面到撒冷的唯一办法 |
[1:42:54] | is to become Final Champion. | 就是成为冠军 |
[1:42:56] | You can’t buy your way up there. | 靠花钱是上不去的 |
[1:42:58] | But how do you know that for sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[1:43:05] | I was born there. | 我就是在那里出生的 |
[1:43:08] | I’ve removed it myself, the Mark of Zalem. | 我自己把它洗掉了 撒冷的印记 |
[1:43:14] | With our daughter’s illness, | 我们女儿生病了 |
[1:43:15] | Chiren and I were forced to descend here to Iron City. | 我和绮莲被迫流亡到钢铁城 |
[1:43:19] | And the man responsible for our exile… | 那个让我们流亡的罪魁祸首 |
[1:43:22] | the watcher behind the eyes… | 在背后观察一切的人 |
[1:43:25] | is Nova. | 正是诺瓦 |
[1:43:28] | You had her heart in your hands… | 你都把她的心脏拿到手了 |
[1:43:32] | and you let her live. | 却没杀她 |
[1:43:36] | – I did. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[1:43:40] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因为我是个医生 |
[1:43:43] | And… | 并且 |
[1:43:46] | I’m a mother. | 我还是个母亲 |
[1:43:49] | And somehow I forgot that. | 我曾忘却了这些 |
[1:43:54] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也不要这样做了 |
[1:43:58] | I’m out. | 我要退出 |
[1:44:03] | Chiren, wait. | 绮莲 等等 |
[1:44:16] | Don’t you think it’s time you went to Zalem? | 你不觉得该去撒冷了吗 |
[1:44:20] | I could send you up there right now. | 我现在可以送你上去 |
[1:44:23] | What I want… | 我真正想要的 |
[1:44:27] | it isn’t up there. | 已经不在上面了 |
[1:44:48] | I have to do something. | 我要去做一件事 |
[1:44:50] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[1:44:55] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:45:00] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:45:02] | Don’t ever feel sorry for yourself. | 永远不要觉得内疚 |
[1:45:06] | You’re the only one built for this. | 你就是为战斗而生的 |
[1:45:10] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:45:30] | Vector! | 维克特 |
[1:45:33] | Hostile intention detected. | 发现攻击意图 |
[1:45:35] | Surrender your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[1:45:46] | Surrender your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[1:46:07] | Security report. | 安全警报 |
[1:46:12] | Violation! Violation! | 警告 警告 |
[1:46:20] | Did you get her? | 抓到她了吗 |
[1:46:22] | Security? | 安保呢 |
[1:46:31] | You were never going to send Hugo to Zalem, were you? | 你根本不会送雨果去撒冷 对不对 |
[1:46:39] | I always keep my promise to send people up. | 我说了送谁上去 就会送谁上去 |
[1:46:45] | Like Dr. Chiren here. | 像这位绮莲医生 |
[1:46:49] | Nova demands body parts for his experiments. | 诺瓦需要身体器官来进行实验 |
[1:46:53] | Especially, the brains of people he admires. | 尤其想要 他欣赏的人的大脑 |
[1:47:00] | And that is the only way anyone ever gets to Zalem. | 这就是人们去撒冷的唯一途径 |
[1:47:10] | It took you long enough. | 等了你好久了 |
[1:47:15] | I knew you wouldn’t wait for your fate to find you, little flea. | 我知道你是不会坐以待毙的 小跳蚤 |
[1:47:18] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:47:32] | Defense Ring! | 防御圈来了 |
[1:48:01] | Finish the mission. | 完成我们的使命 |
[1:48:03] | Destroy Zalem. | 摧毁撒冷 |
[1:48:11] | Destroy Zalem. | 摧毁撒冷 |
[1:48:28] | I know who my enemy is. | 我知道我的敌人是谁 |
[1:48:31] | And I know he’s watching us now. | 我知道他在看着我们 |
[1:48:35] | And you’re just his slave. | 你只不过是他的奴隶 |
[1:48:46] | And I’m just an insignificant girl. | 而我只不过是个不值一提的女孩 |
[1:49:15] | Speak. | 说话 |
[1:49:16] | No. No. No. Wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[1:49:19] | Speak! | 说啊 |
[1:49:20] | What do you want me to say? I will say anything. | 你想让我说什么 我都说 |
[1:49:22] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[1:49:23] | Him! | 他 |
[1:49:34] | So we finally meet, Alita. | 我们终于见面了 阿丽塔 |
[1:49:37] | Not your real name, of course. | 当然了 这不是你的真名 |
[1:49:39] | Nova? | 诺瓦 |
[1:49:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:49:55] | Home. As we speak. | 家里 就现在 |
[1:49:58] | Feet up. | 抬头看看 |
[1:50:01] | Well, my girl, | 好吧 我的孩子 |
[1:50:02] | you’ve certainly exceeded my expectations. | 你完全超出了我的预期 |
[1:50:05] | Killing my champion Grewishka. | 杀了我的冠军格鲁依什卡 |
[1:50:07] | Most impressive. | 令人赞叹 |
[1:50:10] | And turning a selfish creature like Chiren. | 可你变成了一个像绮莲一样自私的人 |
[1:50:13] | I didn’t see that coming. | 这是我没想到的 |
[1:50:16] | So, when you walk out of here, | 所以 你要是从这里走出去 |
[1:50:18] | the Factory won’t stop you. This time. | 工厂也不会阻止你 不过仅此一次 |
[1:50:23] | I don’t need your permission to live. | 我能否活下去不是由你决定的 |
[1:50:26] | Others might. | 其他人就不一样了 |
[1:50:28] | Your Dr. Ido, for example. | 例如 你的依德医生 |
[1:50:31] | And what about Hugo? | 雨果呢 |
[1:50:33] | He’s still alive, isn’t he? | 他还活着 是吗 |
[1:50:36] | We will track him down. | 我们会找到他的 |
[1:50:39] | I’ve found the only way to enjoy immortality… | 我现在发现 享受永生唯一的方法 |
[1:50:42] | is to watch others die. | 就是看着别人去死 |
[1:50:46] | You just lost a puppet. | 现在你失去了一个傀儡 |
[1:50:51] | Well, that looks fatal. | 好吧 真是相当致命 |
[1:50:55] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[1:50:57] | Vector was getting tiresome. | 维克特反正已经厌烦了 |
[1:51:03] | You’ve made the biggest mistake of your life. | 你犯了一生中最大的错误 |
[1:51:06] | And what’s that? | 什么错误 |
[1:51:09] | Underestimating who I am. | 低估了我 |
[1:51:12] | Then until next time. | 那我们下次再会喽 |
[1:51:16] | Remember. | 要记得 |
[1:51:21] | I see everything. | 我什么都看得到 |
[1:51:29] | Alita. | 阿丽塔 |
[1:51:30] | Factory enforcers came looking for Hugo. | 工厂的人来找雨果了 |
[1:51:32] | Somehow they knew he’d been kept alive. | 不清楚他们怎么知道他还活着 |
[1:51:35] | I helped him escape, but they’ve sealed the city. | 我帮他逃走了 但城市已经被封锁 |
[1:51:37] | – They’re going to find him. – Where is he? | -他们很快就会找到他 -他在哪里 |
[1:51:40] | He’s trying to go up. | 他想上去 |
[1:52:02] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[1:52:06] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[1:52:08] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[1:52:10] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:52:11] | You have to come down. We can’t stay up here. | 你得下来 我们不能呆在上面 |
[1:52:13] | There’s a bounty on me. This is the only way. | 我头上有悬赏 这是唯一的办法了 |
[1:52:16] | No, this is dangerous. We have to get down, now. | 不行 太危险了 我们现在必须下去 |
[1:52:18] | If I go back down there, I’m dead. | 如果我回去 我就死定了 |
[1:52:20] | No. You have to listen to me, okay? | 不 你得听我说 好吗 |
[1:52:22] | I’ve been right here before. | 我以前就到过这里 |
[1:52:24] | This is exactly where Nova wants you. | 这正是诺瓦要让你来的地方 |
[1:52:26] | He’s using you to get to me. | 他想利用你来杀我 |
[1:52:29] | Come on, we have to go back down. | 快点 我们必须得回去 |
[1:52:30] | We belong up there, Alita. | 我们属于那里 阿丽塔 |
[1:52:34] | We don’t belong anywhere except together. | 我们不属于任何地方 我们只有彼此 |
[1:52:41] | You’ll always be running. | 你一直在逃亡 |
[1:52:45] | Together. | 跟我一起 |
[1:52:47] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:52:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:52:55] | We could be free. | 我们可以获得自由 |
[1:53:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:53:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:53:36] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:53:38] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:53:43] | Okay, okay. Don’t move. | 好的 好的 别动 |
[1:53:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:53:49] | I’m gonna lift you up slowly. | 我慢慢把你拉上来 |
[1:54:08] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[1:54:11] | for saving me. | 来救我 |
[1:54:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:15] | No! | 不 |
[1:54:52] | It took her only a few months… | 她只用了几个月 |
[1:54:54] | to rise through the ranks of the Second League. | 就在二级联赛中晋级了 |
[1:54:57] | And tonight, she makes her first appearance | 今晚 她会在冠军联赛中 |
[1:55:00] | in the Champions League. | 首次亮相 |
[1:55:02] | Where she has a chance at becoming Final Champion… | 她将有机会成为冠军 |
[1:55:05] | and going to Zalem. | 去往撒冷 |
[1:55:36] | Alita! Alita! Alita! | 阿丽塔 阿丽塔 阿丽塔 |
[1:55:40] | Let’s hear it for the Battle Angel herself… | 让我们大声喊出战斗天使的名字 |
[1:55:44] | number 99… | 99号 |
[1:55:46] | Alita! | 阿丽塔 |
[1:56:29] | Alita! Alita! Alita! | 阿丽塔 阿丽塔 阿丽塔 |