英文名称:Ali
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Thank you very kindly. | 非常感谢大家 |
[00:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, right now we’d like to introduce… | 女士们 先生们 下面要向大家介绍的是 |
[00:31] | the star of our show, the young man you’ve all been waiting for. | 今晚演出的焦点 万众瞩目的新星 |
[00:36] | So let’s all get together and welcome him to the stage with a great big hand. | 让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎他 |
[00:40] | How about it for Sam Cooke? | 有请 山姆·库克 |
[00:51] | Before we do anything, we’d like to say how are you doing out there? | 开始之前 大家都还好吗 |
[00:57] | -Is everyone feeling all right? -Yeah! | -感觉好不好 -好 |
[00:59] | How are you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[01:01] | -You doing okay? -Yeah! | -感觉好不好 -好 |
[01:03] | -You two doing okay? -Yeah! | -你们感觉好不好 -好 |
[01:05] | Well, I ask you one more time. How you doing? | 再问一遍 感觉好不好 |
[01:11] | Oh, yeah | 哦 耶 |
[01:14] | I said oh, yeah | 哦 耶 |
[01:16] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶 |
[01:18] | Oh, yeah | 哦 耶 |
[01:20] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶 |
[01:29] | I believe we’re gonna have a goodtime tonight | 享受这美妙的一晚 |
[01:33] | It’s good to have somebody you can twist the night away with | 有人能与你相拥入睡真是美妙 |
[01:37] | Right now | 此时此刻 |
[01:39] | Oh, yes, it is | 对 就是这样 |
[01:42] | I said it feels good when you got somebody | 与你相拥入睡 |
[01:45] | To twist the night away with right now | 感觉真是美妙 |
[01:48] | -Lord have mercy. -What you running from, son? | -仁慈的上帝 -你是哪里跑来的 小子 |
[01:53] | We got a call. | 有任务 |
[02:00] | Don’t fight the feelin’ Don’t fight the feelin’ | 不要抗拒这感觉 不要抗拒这感觉 |
[02:05] | Got to feel the feelin’ now Got to feel the feelin’ | 感觉它的美妙 享受这份感觉 |
[02:10] | ‘Cause it make you groove right when you feel the feelin’ | 享受这份感觉 因为它让你神魂颠倒 |
[02:13] | Oh, make me want you now | 让我如此需要你 |
[02:17] | Got to feel the feelin’ | 来享受这份感觉 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause it make you groove right when you feel the feelin’ | 享受这份感觉 因为它让你魂牵梦绕 |
[02:24] | Make me want ya when I got the feelin; baby | 让我如此需要你 来享受这份感觉 宝贝 |
[02:29] | So don’t fight it | 所以不要抗拒这感觉 |
[02:31] | No, don’t fight it | 不要拒绝 |
[02:33] | Baby, just feel it | 亲爱的 享受它 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna bust you up. | 我要把你打倒 |
[03:32] | Beat your ass like I was your daddy. | 像你爸一样打你屁股 |
[04:16] | I said I’m beginning to feel alright now | 我已开始享受这份感觉 |
[04:25] | I feel can tell you about my baby right now | 我现在就能告诉你它的美妙 |
[04:33] | I said I feel you’re in the mood right now | 你应该也感觉的到 |
[04:45] | I said I feel you’re in the mood | 你应该也感觉的到 |
[04:51] | Sometimes me and my baby we fuss and fight | 有时我和我亲爱的吵嘴 |
[04:53] | And my baby leave home ’cause things ain’t right | 她离家出走 因为生活琐碎 |
[04:56] | For those of you who think you came here today… | 今天到这里来的人当中 |
[04:59] | to hear us tell you like these Negro leaders do… | 如果有谁准备听我说那些黑人领袖经常说的 |
[05:02] | that your times will just get better… | 什么我们的日子会越来越好过 |
[05:04] | that we shall overcome someday… | 困难终将被我们克服等等之类的话 |
[05:09] | I say to you, you came to the wrong place. | 那我告诉你 你来错地方了 |
[05:13] | Because your times will never get better unless you make them better. | 因为好日子不会自己来 只有靠你们自己努力争取 |
[05:17] | Those of you who think you came here to hear us tell you… | 今天到这里来的人当中 如果有谁准备听我说什么 |
[05:20] | to turn the other cheek to the brutality of the white man… | 应该继续容忍白人的残忍行为 |
[05:24] | and this system of injustice that’s in place right here in America… | 什么这种不公正的制度在美国是合理的 |
[05:28] | you think you’re gonna come here and hear us tell you… | 你以为你们大老远跑来 就是让我告诉你 |
[05:30] | to go out there and beg for a place at their lunch counter… | 应该去他们的餐馆乞求午饭 |
[05:35] | again, I say you came to the wrong place. | 那我再告诉你一次 你来错地方了 |
[05:38] | We don’t teach you to turn the other cheek in the South. | 在南方我们已经不能继续容忍 |
[05:43] | And we don’t teach you to turn the other cheek in the North. | 北方也同样不能继续容忍 |
[05:46] | The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches you to obey the law… | 伟大的伊莱亚·穆罕默德 教导我们要遵守法律 |
[05:49] | to Cary yourselves in a respectable way… | 自尊自爱 |
[05:52] | in a proud Afro-American way. | 成为一个自豪的美国黑人 |
[05:56] | But at the same time, we teach you… | 但同时 我要告诉你们 |
[05:58] | that anyone puts their hand on you… | 要是有人对你下手 |
[06:03] | brother, you do your best to see they don’t put their hand on anybody else… | 兄弟 你要尽你所能让其他人不要 |
[06:08] | again. | 再受到他的伤害 |
[06:14] | Time. | 时间到 |
[06:34] | Just like that, Daddy. | 对了 就是那样 爸 |
[06:36] | Never jump in one place. Bad for the heart. | 别总在一个地方跳 对心脏不好 |
[06:38] | Forwards, backwards, sideways. | 向前 向后 侧方 |
[06:40] | That’s the most important thing. | 那是最重要的事 |
[06:53] | I’m called Bundini. | 我叫班迪尼 |
[06:55] | Rhymes with Houdini. He was a Jew too. | 跟胡迪尼压韵 他也是个犹太教徒 |
[06:59] | Some people call me Fast Black. Some call me Daddy Mac. | 有人叫我黑闪电 也有人叫我麦克老爹 |
[07:04] | Gave Sugar Ray Robinson my power for seven years. | 我给雷·罗宾逊指导了7年 |
[07:07] | My voodoo. My magic. | 靠我的巫术和魔法 |
[07:09] | Now Shorty done sent me here to work for you. | 现在矮子让我来指导你 |
[07:12] | -Who’s Shorty? -I call him Shorty. | -矮子是谁 -我叫他矮子 |
[07:15] | Call him Shorty ’cause he like ’em circumcised. | 我叫他矮子是因为他像是个割掉包皮的 |
[07:18] | Original people. Like Moses. And I was a babe in a basket too. | 原住人 跟摩西一样 那时我是个在篮子里婴儿 |
[07:23] | Born on a doorstep with a note across my chest that read… | 出生在一个门槛上 我脖子上的字条 写着 |
[07:26] | “You do the best you can for him, world.” | “上天 尽你所能帮助他吧” |
[07:29] | I wanna be your inspiration. | 我会成为你的灵感 |
[07:31] | Your motivator in your corner. | 成为你摆脱困难的动力 |
[07:35] | Can I be in your corner, young man? | 你愿意在困难时让我帮助你吗 年轻人 |
[07:45] | Time! | 时间到 |
[07:49] | Got to tell you how I feel right now | 我现在的感觉 |
[07:52] | This song gonna tell you how l feel | 这首歌将告诉你我现在的感觉 |
[07:55] | I know you been gone away for along time, but listen | 我知道你以离去很久 但请你倾听 |
[07:59] | Baby, if you ever | 亲爱的 如果你从未 |
[08:03] | Change your mind | 改变心意 |
[08:06] | Know that leaving | 不再离开 |
[08:08] | Leaving me behind | 回到我身边 |
[08:12] | Bring it tome | 把你的爱带回来 |
[08:14] | Bring that good lovin; baby | 你甜蜜的爱 |
[08:17] | Bring it on home to me | 带回家来 |
[08:19] | Yeah, yeah | 耶 耶 |
[08:21] | Listen, I got to be a man to tell you this, honey, look | 作为一个男人我要告诉你 |
[08:24] | I’ll give you jewelry | 我会送你珠宝 |
[08:26] | I’ll give you some of that money too | 也会为你花钱 |
[08:29] | But listen That ain’t all | 但你听着 那不是全部 |
[08:31] | That ain’t all Sam will do for you | 那不是山姆会买给你的全部 |
[08:34] | All you got to do is bring it tome | 把它带回来吧 |
[08:38] | Bring that good lovin baby | 给你鼓励 |
[08:40] | Be the invisible man as soon as he swings. | 我会在你失落时支持你 |
[08:42] | Get personal with him. | 攻击他的身体 |
[08:44] | This is important Listen tome | 听我说 这很重要 |
[08:47] | Don’t you know that I’ll always | 你知不知道 我会永远的 |
[08:50] | I’ll always be your slave | 永远的是你的奴仆 |
[08:53] | Till I’m buried | 直到我入土 |
[08:56] | Buried in my grave | 进入坟墓 |
[08:58] | While I’m livin’ | 只要我活着 |
[09:00] | Bring it tome Bring that good lovin; baby | 宝贝 给我你的爱 |
[09:04] | Bring it on home to me | 带回家来 |
[09:07] | One more thing I gotta tell you | 我还要告诉你 |
[09:09] | Listen to me right now | 现在听我说 |
[09:11] | You know that I try | 你知道 我试着 |
[09:14] | To treat you right What did you do | 对你好 不管你 |
[09:17] | You stayed up | 昨晚 |
[09:19] | You stayed up late at night | 一晚没有睡 |
[09:22] | I don’t care who you was with | 我不管你和谁在一起 |
[09:24] | Bring it tome | 把爱给我 |
[09:26] | Bring all that good lovin; baby | 把爱带给我 宝贝 |
[09:28] | Bring it on Everybody’s with me | 大家跟我唱 |
[09:32] | Everybody’s with me tonight | 大家都跟我唱 |
[09:33] | Listen, let me hear you say yeah | 听不到你们的声音 唱耶 |
[09:43] | Yeah, oh, yeah | 耶 哦 耶 |
[09:50] | Sonny Liston, you ain’t no champ! You a chump! | 桑尼·利斯顿 你不是冠军 你是个大肉块 |
[09:54] | Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. | 躲避起来像蝴蝶 攻击起来像蜜蜂 |
[09:56] | Oh! Rumble, young man, rumble. | 噢 无敌的年轻人 上吧 |
[09:59] | Y’all wanna lose y’ all money? Then you bet it on Sonny. | 你们想把钱输光吗 那你们赌桑尼赢吧 |
[10:02] | He know I’m great. He will fall in eight. | 他知道我的厉害 他会在8回合之内被击倒 |
[10:05] | Come on, you big, ugly bear. I’ll whup you right now. | 来吧 你这个又大又丑的黑熊 我现在就能赢你 |
[10:09] | Two-ten and a half. Two-ten and a half! | 二一零点五 |
[10:13] | The challenger, Cassius Clay, two hundred and ten and a half pounds. | 挑战者 凱修斯·克里 210 5磅 |
[10:17] | -Man, you sure that’s right? -That’s what the weight is. | -老兄 你肯定吗 -称出来就是怎么多 |
[10:19] | Old, ugly bear, come on. Let’s go. | 嘿 你这个难看的老熊 上啊 |
[10:22] | You got these folks fooled. I ain’t scared of ya! I ain’t scared of ya! | 你骗了这些人 我一点也不怕你 一点儿也不 |
[10:28] | Two hundred and eighteen. Two hundred and eighteen. | 218磅 218磅 |
[10:31] | Sonny Liston, the champion of the world. | 桑尼·利斯顿 世界冠军 |
[10:33] | Two hundred and eighteen pounds. | 218磅 |
[10:36] | -Pounds of what? -Pounds of ugly. | -多少磅 -太丑了 |
[10:38] | That man’s so ugly, when he sweat… | 这家伙太丑了 连他出的汗 |
[10:41] | the sweat run backwards off his forehand just to stay away from his face. | 都倒流离开他的前额 想避开他那张丑脸 |
[10:49] | Come on, you big, ugly bear! I’ll turn you into a rug! | 来吧 你这只难看的大熊 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[10:52] | Keep talkin’. I’m gonna fuck you up. | 继续说吧 到时候 我就把你干趴下 |
[11:01] | If you whup me… | 要是你赢的了我 |
[11:02] | I’ll crawl out of the ring and take the first jet airplane out the country. | 我就从拳台爬出去 乘第一班飞机离开美国 |
[11:06] | Is that a promise, Mr. Clay? | 这算打赌吗 克里先生 |
[11:08] | You’ll eat his words first. | 你会第一个知道他在说胡话 |
[11:09] | Cassius, you’re a 7-1 underdog. | 凱修斯 你7胜1负 战绩一般 |
[11:12] | Liston says he talks with his fists. | 利斯顿说他会用拳头说话 |
[11:13] | -What do you say? -You scared of him? | -你怎么说 -你怕他吗 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna give Sonny Liston talkin’ lessons… | 我会让桑尼·利斯顿 知道什么是说话 |
[11:18] | boxin’ lessons and fallin’ down lessons. | 什么是打拳 什么是被击倒 |
[11:21] | Cassius, are you a black Muslim? | 凱修斯 你是黑人穆斯林吗 |
[11:22] | Pat Putnam says in the Miami Herald… | 帕特·普特南在迈阿密先驱报上说的 |
[11:24] | A man’s religion is his own business. What kind of question is that? | 信仰是私人的事情 你这什么鬼问题 |
[11:27] | Angelo, tell me… | 安吉罗 告诉我 |
[11:29] | Malcolm X was in town, then he left. | 马尔科姆在那里 后来他离开了 |
[11:32] | Was that so he wouldn’t embarrass you? | 他这么做是为了不让你难堪吧 |
[11:34] | -Yeah, Howard? -Liston doesn’t like you. | -霍华德 -利斯顿不喜欢你 |
[11:36] | Really can’t stand you. Says he wants to kill you. | 他说他受不了你 他要杀了你 |
[11:39] | Howard Cosell, you ain’t nothin’ but an instigator. | 霍华德·库赛尔 你除了会煽动人 还会做什么 |
[11:41] | Man, how you get that way? | 你怎么变成这样子了 |
[11:43] | Cassius, now you’re being truculent. | 凱修斯 你现在真的是凶猛好战 |
[11:45] | If it’s good, I’m that. | 这样不错的话 那我就是这样 |
[11:49] | You next. Soon as I’m done with Sonny Liston, | 下一个就是你 等我一打败 桑尼·利斯顿 |
[11:51] | I’m fightin’ Howard Cosell. | 我就跟霍华德·库赛尔打 |
[11:53] | Y’all write that down right now. | 你们最好现在记下 |
[12:10] | That’s good? | 这样好吗 |
[12:13] | Wanna check that out? | 要检查一下吗 |
[12:22] | Hey, man, when you get back? | 嘿 你什么时候回来的 |
[12:25] | I just got here. I’m front row, seat seven. | 我刚到 前排7号座位 |
[12:32] | I’ll be sittin’ with Mom and Dad. | 我和爸妈坐一起 |
[12:37] | You should’ve stayed in the first place. Nobody gotta hide when they’re with me. | 你一开始就该和我一起 没人会躲开我 |
[12:41] | There’s nothing wrong with being cool, my brother. | 兄弟 记得保持冷静 |
[12:43] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[13:32] | …and challenger, Cassius Clay. | 挑战者 凱修斯·克里 |
[13:33] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[13:34] | Brought to you by the City Service Oil Company… | 城市用油公司提供赞助 |
[13:38] | and its dealers in 37 states and Canada… | 业务拓及37个州和加拿大 |
[13:41] | known to millions of motorists for Big Gallon gasoline… | 产品包括百万车主熟知的大加仑汽油 |
[13:45] | and by new Wildroot, totally new Wildroot in a new tube… | 以及野根洗发水 全新包装 |
[13:49] | with a great formula that grooms hair to look neat and natural, never greasy. | 新配方使您的秀发清爽自然 决不油腻 |
[13:54] | Another boxing milestone is at hand. | 另一个拳击里程碑近在眼前 |
[13:56] | In just a few minutes, | 几分钟后 |
[13:57] | Louisville’s Cassius Marcellus Clay… | 来自路易斯维尔的凱修斯·马赛勒斯·克里 |
[14:00] | will be facing the devastating punching power… | 将会面对重量级冠军查理·桑尼·利斯顿 |
[14:02] | of the heavyweight champion, Charles”Sonny” Liston. | 极具破坏力的铁拳 |
[14:06] | …for the heavyweight championship of the world. | 来争夺新的世界重量级冠军 |
[14:12] | Introducing, on my right… | 向大家介绍一下 我右边的是 |
[14:15] | And now the time has come. | 这一刻到了 |
[14:17] | Both challenger and champion are in the ring. | 挑战者和卫冕冠军都已进入拳台 |
[14:22] | The heavyweight championship of the world is on the line. | 新的世界重量级冠军即将出炉 |
[14:25] | I fit goes past the first round, there will be surprises already. | 他能熬过第一回合就已经是奇迹了 |
[14:30] | Sonny Liston wrapped in that tery cloth towel of his… | 桑尼·利斯顿裹着厚毛巾 |
[14:34] | wrapped around his head swami fashion… | 像偶像般裹着头 |
[14:36] | Looking as malevolent and baleful as ever. | 看起来跟往常一样凶狠 |
[14:39] | But this man is a professional prizefighter. | 但挑战者也绝非等闲之辈 |
[14:43] | Make no mistake about it. | 从不犯错 |
[14:48] | I want a clean fight. | 我要你们有职业道德 |
[14:50] | When I say break, stop punching and step back. | 我说停 你们就停止攻击 退后 |
[14:52] | Do you have any questions, champ? | 有什么疑问吗 冠军 |
[14:55] | Any questions, challenger? | 你呢 挑战者 |
[14:56] | We’re fine. Touch gloves, gentlemen. Good luck. | 很好 互击拳套 先生们 祝你们好运 |
[15:03] | Good evening, sports fans across the nation. | 全国的拳迷们 晚上好 |
[15:06] | Liston in the white trunks with the black stripes. | 利斯顿穿着有黑色条纹的白色短裤 |
[15:09] | Clay, an inch and a half taller, | 克里 比他高1.5英寸 |
[15:11] | in the white trunks with the red stripes… | 穿着有红色条纹的白色短裤 |
[15:27] | And Cassius Clay is sidestepping. | 凱修斯·克里 躲来躲去 |
[15:44] | There it is, champ. Stay on your toes now. | 就是这样 冠军 保持这样的脚步 |
[15:55] | And we can see that the champion is the aggressor. | 我们看到冠军在猛烈攻击 |
[15:58] | There’s a shot under the heart. | 打击中心脏下方 |
[16:30] | Cassius Clay slips away. And now Clay pounds a left. | 凱修斯·克里灵巧的躲开 克里开始左拳连击 |
[16:33] | Another left. A straight jab. | 左刺拳 |
[16:40] | It seems to have stunned him. And that’s the bell. | 击中他了 这时铃声响了 |
[16:43] | And they’re fighting after the bell. And they’re still fighting. | 铃响后他们还在打 他们还在打 |
[16:46] | This round is over. | 这个回合结束了 |
[16:49] | Break it up, ref. | 别打架了 你管一管呀 裁判 |
[16:51] | There is no love lost between the two contenders at this time. | 这一次两位拳手彼此憎恨 |
[16:54] | Cassius goes back to his corner. It’s been an amazing round. | 凱修斯回到他的角落 这一局真叫人吃惊 |
[16:58] | You can beat this guy. | 你能赢他 |
[17:02] | I’m still here. | 我知道 |
[17:05] | And Sonny Liston is not taking the stool. | 桑尼·利斯顿不愿意坐在他的椅子上 |
[17:08] | He’s anxious to get back into the challenger’s face. | 他急着要回去打挑战者的脸 |
[17:11] | Take it to the body. Kill the body, the head will follow. | 盯着身体打 猛打身体 然后打头部 |
[17:45] | This is a totally different fight than Liston expected… | 这与利斯顿所预期的完全不同 |
[17:47] | and anyone in this arena will tell you. | 这里在座的都知道 |
[17:49] | There’s a long, looping left hand. Clay’s eyes are wide open now. | 左摆拳 克里眼睛睁大了 |
[18:05] | -Come on, Cass! Move! -Step back. | -上啊凱修 上 -退后 |
[18:09] | -Come on, Cassius! -Come on, Chi-Chi! | -加油 凱修斯 -加油 |
[18:15] | I’m not prognosticating anything… | 我不是在做预测 |
[18:17] | but merely his survival to this juncture… | 但他能撑到现在 |
[18:37] | Cass, hit him! | 凱修 打他 |
[18:50] | Break. | 分开 |
[18:52] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[19:22] | Sonny Liston is hurt. He’s bleeding from his eye. | 桑尼·利斯顿受伤了 他眼角流血了 |
[19:29] | He’s defying the experts early. | 他正向高手挑战 |
[19:30] | We have to take a look at this man | 我们要重新审视这个年轻人 |
[19:33] | and say he is not in awe of the champion. | 他确实不惧怕这个冠军对手 |
[20:04] | He ain’t nothin’ to me. And he know it. | 他对我来说不算怎么 他自己知道 |
[20:07] | This is it now. | 就是这样 |
[20:15] | Let me have that, John. | 让我用那个 约翰 |
[20:22] | And now they’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[20:27] | You gonna knock the ugly off of him. | 把那个难看的家伙打倒 |
[20:30] | That’s gonna take a long time, but you can do it. | 要花点时间 但你做得到 |
[20:37] | There he is. Get him off. Do your job, ref. | 又来了 裁判 把他掰开 |
[20:40] | Shake him. Do your job, ref. | 弄开他 裁判 |
[20:47] | There it is. | 又来了 |
[20:50] | Come on, ref. | 嘿 裁判 |
[20:55] | Break. | 分开 |
[21:02] | -There he is. -Clay slips around and out. | -又来了 -克里闪开了 |
[21:08] | Up against the ropes. Right above me now. | 但又被逼向护绳 就在我头上 |
[21:15] | Too tight. Get in there. | 靠得太紧了 快分开 |
[21:29] | My eyes. There’s something in my eyes. I can’t see nothin’. | 我的眼睛 我的眼睛里有东西 我看不到了 |
[21:32] | Come on. | 加油 |
[21:36] | -What’s going on? -Nothin’. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[21:38] | The guy’s punchin’ on the breaks. Just take care of it. We’re fine. | 那家伙暂停了还打 你管好这事就行了 我们没事 |
[21:43] | I can’t see nothin’, man. Just go and cut ’em off, Angie. | 我什么也看不到 过去把他们干掉 安吉 |
[21:46] | No, no. You can’t fight with no gloves on. | 不 不 你不能不戴手套打 |
[21:49] | Just get up. Get up. Try and do it. Come on. | 起来 努力 |
[21:51] | I can’t see, man. | 我看不见 |
[21:54] | -Come on, Cass! -Dance! | -加油 凱修 -跳起来 |
[22:03] | Liston crouching, hitting to the body. | 利斯顿蹲下身来攻打他的身体 |
[22:05] | It’s like he’s blinking, like he doesn’t see Liston. | 他好像不停在眨眼 好像看不见利斯顿 |
[22:08] | Ref, you gotta do your job. | 裁判 你得负责任啊 |
[22:21] | Hold it. | 停 |
[22:25] | Stay away from him, Clay. Stay away from him. | 躲开他 克里 躲开他 |
[22:28] | The champion, you can see, is the aggressor. | 冠军一阵猛攻 |
[22:37] | -Get him, Cass! -Come on, Cass! | -打他 凱修 -加油 凱修 |
[22:40] | -Knock him up! -Clay looks all done. | -击倒他 -看起来使尽了全身力气 |
[22:42] | Hold on to him! | 抱住他 |
[22:49] | -Stop it. Stop. Break. -Knock him up. | -停 停下 分开 -击倒他 |
[22:55] | Get on him. Get on him, man. | 打他 打他 |
[23:14] | -You can see him now. -You go get him, man. | -你现在看得到他了 -上去打他 |
[23:28] | Clay lands a left, but Liston ducked under it… | 克里一记左拳 利斯顿躲过 |
[23:31] | and took it high on the forehead. | 双拳护住前额 |
[23:34] | It’s Clay coming on. | 现在轮到克里攻击了 |
[23:41] | And Liston backs away. | 利斯顿后撤 |
[24:30] | And all the predictions are going down the drain… | 所有的预言都将破灭 |
[24:34] | as Liston is listless. | 利斯顿无精打采 |
[24:38] | And there’s the bell. | 铃声响了 |
[24:43] | We’re coming up to round seven. | 第7回合马上就要开始 |
[25:23] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[25:25] | Liston’s not coming out. | 利斯顿没有出战 他没有出战 |
[25:28] | The winner and new heavyweight champion of the world is Cassius Clay. | 胜利者 新的重量级 世界冠军就是凱修斯·克里 |
[25:31] | Eat your words! Eat your words! | 你食言了 你食言了 |
[25:35] | Les, I’m going up into the ring. Get back. | 我会在拳击场上站起来的 退后 |
[25:40] | I’m the greatest thing ever happened to boxing. | 我是拳坛最伟大的人 |
[25:43] | Cassius. Cassius. | 凱修斯 凱修斯 |
[25:45] | I shook up the world! | 我震撼了全世界 |
[25:47] | It’s a scene of absolute bedlam in the ring! | 拳台上一片骚动 |
[25:51] | I am the greatest. I’m a bad man. I shook up the world! | 我是最伟大的 我是最棒的 我让全世界吃惊 |
[25:55] | Did he ever hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[25:57] | I’m only 22 years old. I ain’t got a mark on my face. | 我只有22岁 我脸上没有一点伤疤 |
[26:00] | -I must be the greatest. -And you’re pretty. | -我是最棒的 -你真漂亮 |
[26:02] | I must be the greatest. | 我是最棒的 |
[26:04] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on one second. That’s Sam Cooke back there. | 等等 等一会儿 山姆·库克来了 |
[26:07] | -Come on, Sam Cooke. -Let Sam Cooke in here. | -上来 山姆·库克 -让他到这里来 |
[26:09] | The greatest rock-and-roll singer, and I’m the world’s greatest boxer. | 他是最伟大的摇滚歌手 我是最伟大的拳击手 |
[26:12] | Hello, Sam. | 你好 山姆 |
[26:23] | That mummy’s gonna get him, baby. | 那个木乃伊会打到他的 孩子 |
[26:26] | -That mummy ain’t gonna get him. -Yeah, he is. | -那个木乃伊打不到他 -哦 是的 |
[26:28] | He ain’t scared of that mummy. That mummy too slow to catch anybody. | 他不怕那个木乃伊 那个木乃伊太慢了 谁也抓不到 |
[26:34] | -What’s going on, Sam? -How you doing, Cassius? | -怎么样 山姆 -你好 凱修斯 |
[26:36] | Don’t believe that stuff on TV. Don’t listen to him. | 别相信在电视上看到的 别听他的 |
[26:41] | -Hey, congratulations, Clay. -Hey, thank you, Jim. | -嘿 恭喜你 克里 -谢谢 吉姆 |
[26:43] | -Hell of a fight. -You next, man. You next. | -打的很棒 -谢谢 你是下一个 |
[26:46] | -Go ahead and get some food, brother. -Cassius Clay versus Jim Brown. | -兄弟 去吃点东西 -凱修斯·克里对吉姆·布朗 |
[26:49] | Biggest fight in history. | 史上最大战斗 |
[26:51] | -The mummy only has one eye. -One eye and a limp. | -那个木乃伊只有一只眼睛 -只有一只眼睛还是瘸子 |
[26:54] | That mummy’s 643 years old. | 那个木乃伊643岁 |
[26:57] | He can’t catch nobody. Look at him. | 他谁也抓不到 看看他 |
[26:59] | You gotta fall down ’cause that’s the only way the mummy could catch you. | 你得自己倒下 那样木乃伊才能抓到你 |
[27:13] | Way to go, champ! | 该走了 冠军 |
[27:18] | -Yeah, you the greatest. -Thank you, brother. Thank you. | -你是最棒的 -谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢 |
[27:21] | -I’ll see your next fight. -You’ll see the next one? | -我要看你的下一场比赛 -你要看下一场比赛 |
[27:23] | -Oh, yeah. -Well, you better get there very early. | -哦 是的 -那你最好早点去那儿 |
[27:26] | You better get there very early ’cause that man’s going down. | 因为那个人很快就会倒下 |
[27:32] | If he talk a little jive, he’s going down in five. | 要是他跳来跳去 我就让他在五回合内倒下 |
[27:36] | He talk a little more, I might drop him in four. | 要是他再说多几句 我就在四回合内把他打倒 |
[27:40] | If you wanna have more fun, do it in round one. | 要是想多点乐趣 就在第一回合把他打倒 |
[27:43] | Oh, yeah. Hold on. I’m doing the rhymin’. | 没错 我只是为了压韵才这么说 |
[27:59] | The people really look up to you. | 大家都看好你 |
[28:00] | You plan on being a champ like Joe Louis? | 你打算做个像乔·路易斯一样的冠军吗 |
[28:02] | Well, yeah, I’m gonna be the people’s champ. | 是的 我将会是人民的冠军 |
[28:05] | Not like Joe Louis. Well, you know, not exactly. | 不是像乔·路易斯那样 不完全像 |
[28:10] | My name is not Clay. | 我不叫克里 |
[28:12] | Clay is the name of the people that owned my ancestors… | 克里是我祖先的名字 |
[28:15] | and I no longer wanna be called by that slave name. | 我不想别人再叫我那个奴隶的名字 |
[28:18] | -I am Cassius X. -Minister Malcolm. | -我叫凱修斯X -马尔科姆大臣 |
[28:20] | What about the divisions in the Nation of Islam? | 伊斯兰国家的分区你怎么看 |
[28:23] | This is the champ’s time. | 现在是冠军的时间 |
[28:24] | I’m here as a friend to support his victory… | 我来这里只是向我的朋友表示祝贺 |
[28:27] | so I have nothing you want. | 我不会发表任何言论 |
[28:29] | I’m definitely gonna be the people’s champion… | 我一定会成为人民的冠军 |
[28:31] | but I just ain’t gonna be the champ the way you want me to be the champ. | 但我不会成为你们心目中的冠军 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna be the champ the way I wanna be. | 我要成为我自己心目中的冠军 |
[28:47] | …for no home is immune to termites… | 每个家庭都受白蚁侵扰 |
[28:50] | no matter how well it is built or maintained. | 不管建造或维护的多么好 |
[28:53] | -Hey, brother. -I was leaving. | -嘿 兄弟 -我要走了 |
[28:55] | I saw your light on. | 看见你的灯还开着 |
[28:57] | What you doing up at this hour, champ? | 现在这个时候有什么事吗 冠军 |
[28:59] | Oh, man, I’m watching this program on termites. | 老兄 我在看这个有关白蚁的节目 |
[29:02] | And them little itsy-bitsy things is eatin’ these people’s whole house down. | 这些小东西渐渐的把整个房屋吃掉 |
[29:07] | Oh, man, look. | 嘿 你看 |
[29:13] | I’ve been invited to speak at Ibadan University in Nigeria. | 我被邀请到尼日利亚的伊巴丹大学去演讲 |
[29:17] | -You wanna go with me? -Hey, look, man. | -你跟我一起去吗 -嘿 你看 |
[29:20] | You can have six million termites in your house and don’t even know it… | 你家里可能有600万只白蚁 而你却毫不知情 |
[29:24] | till you going to get something to eat and you bust through the floor. | 直到你想拿东西吃或是地板穿了的时候 |
[29:29] | -What’d you say? Where? -Africa. You been? | -你说什么 哪里 -非洲 你过去吗 |
[29:34] | Africa. | 非洲 |
[29:35] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 来 我们走 |
[29:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | You ever thought you’d lose it? | 你曾经想过你会输吗 |
[29:52] | I mean, really lose it? | 我是指真正的失败 |
[29:58] | When I was little, I tore out this picture of Emmett Till. | 在我小的时候 我把艾默特·蒂尔 的相片撕了 |
[30:02] | They put the barbed wire around his neck… | 他们用带刺的铁丝网绕着他的脖子 |
[30:04] | and strapped him to that 75-pound cotton gin fan. | 用绳子捆着他 下面用75磅的棉花吊着 |
[30:08] | And they cut out one of his eyes | 他们挖掉了他的一只眼睛 |
[30:10] | ’cause he looked at some white lady. | 只是因为他看了一眼一个白人小姐 |
[30:14] | Man. | 天啊 |
[30:16] | I couldn’t take my eyes to it, couldn’t throw it away. | 我不能让我的眼睛也这样 不能少了它 |
[30:24] | When I heard about those… | 当我听说 |
[30:27] | four little girls who got bombed in that Birmingham church… | 有四个小女孩在伯明翰教堂被炸死的时候 |
[30:33] | the prohibitions of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad prevented me… | 伊莱亚·穆罕默德的禁令使我 |
[30:36] | from speaking my thoughts in action. | 无法使我的想法付诸行动 |
[30:40] | Because Birmingham was part of the civil rights struggle. | 因为伯明翰进行着公民权利斗争 |
[30:42] | You know, begging for our place at the white man’s table. | 你知道 在白人的桌子上乞求我们的位置 |
[30:47] | But dead children are dead children. | 但死去的孩子们已经死了 |
[30:49] | So the anger I felt I had to contain. | 所以我必须克制住我的愤怒 |
[30:56] | I locked it up so tight… | 我将愤怒锁在心底 |
[30:59] | my muscles seized. | 我的肌肉僵住 |
[31:02] | I lost control over the right side of my body. | 我右边身体失去了控制 |
[31:05] | My leg gave out. | 我的腿无力 |
[31:08] | Right arm gave out.”I’m having a stroke,” I thought. | 右臂无力 我想”我中风了” |
[31:12] | But I had to hold it in ’cause all I wanted… | 但是我必须坚持 因为我知道 |
[31:15] | Brother, all I wanted to do was find something and break it. | 兄弟 我想做的就是找到 什么东西并击碎它 |
[31:20] | Break a part… Break any part of this system… | 打破这个制度 |
[31:23] | because you are so provoked in your heart… | 因为你心中是这么的愤怒 |
[31:27] | and your spirit as a human being… | 作为一个人 你的灵魂 |
[31:31] | at dead children. | 在照看着那些死去的孩子 |
[31:35] | And I could do… | 可我什么也 |
[31:40] | nothing. | 做不了 |
[31:50] | Everyone knows I can’t do nothing… | 大家都知道我什么也 |
[31:54] | anymore. | 做不了 |
[31:59] | So Elijah Muhammad has suspended me as a minister | 所以伊莱亚·穆罕默德不让我 |
[32:02] | in the Nation of Islam. | 做伊斯兰教国家的大臣了 |
[32:12] | Man… | 兄弟 |
[32:14] | you can fix that. | 你做得到的 |
[32:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:19] | I’ll try when we get back. | 我们回来后我会去试试的 |
[32:29] | You get some rest, champ. | 好好休息 冠军 |
[32:32] | All right, brother. | 好的 兄弟 |
[33:09] | Sit. | 坐 |
[33:22] | You know, only after long service and high merit… | 你知道 只有经过长期的服务 和获得极高的赞誉 |
[33:27] | in the spiritual and physical rebirth of Afro-American people… | 得到美国黑人人民精神和肉体上的重生 |
[33:31] | is one granted an original name. | 才被允许有一个原名 |
[33:34] | But you are special. | 但是你是特殊的 |
[33:36] | A world champion. | 你是世界冠军 |
[33:40] | So there is a gift I wish to give you. | 我有个礼物要给你 |
[33:43] | From this day forward… | 从今以后 |
[33:45] | you will be known as Muhammad Ali. | 你叫做穆罕默德·阿里 |
[33:54] | -What? -That’s right. | -什么 -对 |
[33:56] | You what? | 你叫什么 |
[34:01] | Well, what’s wrong with our name? My name? | 我们的名字有什么问题 我的名字 |
[34:05] | We… We made you. | 我 我们造就了你 |
[34:07] | Ain’t nobody made me. | 谁也没有造就我 |
[34:08] | No bow tie-wearin’, Arab-talkin’ nigger gonna change that. | 没有哪个带领结说话像阿拉伯人的黑鬼想要改掉它 |
[34:11] | Ain’t nobody in that ring but me. I made me. | 拳台里没人造就我 我自己成就了自己 |
[34:13] | You don’t know who you are. | 你已经不知道你是谁了 |
[34:15] | I know who I ain’t. I ain’t drinkin’. | 我知道我自己不是谁 我没有喝醉 |
[34:18] | I ain’t going back on my wife and for sure I ain’t prayin’… | 我不会回到我妻子那儿去 我不会向 |
[34:20] | to no blond-haired, blue-eyed Jesus. | 金发碧眼的耶酥祈祷 |
[34:23] | Paintin’ those blue-eyed, blond-haired Jesuses is what put food in you. | 金发碧眼的耶酥给了你食物 |
[34:27] | -Steak and vegetables on the table. -It’s dinner! | -给你牛排和蔬菜 -吃饭了 |
[34:35] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[34:38] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[35:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:04] | Here you go, Daddy. | 你电话 爸爸 |
[35:06] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[35:08] | -Yeah? -Brother Malcolm. | -喂 -马尔科姆兄弟 |
[35:10] | The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has given the Muslim name | 伊莱亚·穆罕默德给了凱修斯X |
[35:13] | of Muhammad Ali… | 一个穆斯林名字 |
[35:14] | to Cassius X. | 穆罕默德 阿里 |
[35:17] | Herbert Muhammad has been put in charge of his training. | 赫伯特·穆罕默德负责他的训练 |
[35:21] | He will not be traveling with you to Africa. | 他不能和你去非洲了 |
[35:23] | He also asked me to inform you… | 他还叫我通知你 |
[35:26] | that your suspension will be extended indefinitely. | 你的假期无限期延长了 |
[35:39] | Brother Cassius won’t be coming to Africa. | 凱修斯兄弟 不和我去非洲了 |
[35:45] | Not with me. | 不和我去了 |
[35:51] | Don’t put it off. | 不要放弃 |
[35:59] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[36:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:07] | I got a little doll for Atallah. | 我给阿塔拉买了个洋娃娃 |
[36:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[36:12] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 恩 很漂亮 |
[36:13] | I’ve got so much to show the girls when I get back. | 我回来后有很多东西要给女儿们看 |
[36:16] | -I’m taking a lot of pictures. -Yeah? | -我拍了很多照片 -是吗 |
[36:19] | Yeah, I got some good stuff I want to show you. | 我有很多好东西要给你看 |
[36:21] | Are you eating? | 你在吃东西吗 |
[36:24] | Well, you’re not cooking, so… | 你没烧 那么 |
[36:27] | -What’s going on? Anything? -Nothing. | -怎么啦 有事吗 -没事 |
[36:30] | He’s on the phone, talking to his wife. | 他在和他妻子通电话 |
[36:32] | She’s having a hard time sleeping, the baby’s kicking a lot… | 她睡不着 孩子们很吵 |
[36:36] | what are they gonna name the baby. | 他们要给那孩子取什么名字 |
[36:41] | I just wake up a couple of times in the night, but it’s okay. | 我每晚都要醒好几次 不过不要紧 |
[36:57] | Would you like to take a seat? | 你要坐吗 |
[37:00] | Sure, thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[37:06] | What y’all done did with the real pilot? | 真正的飞行员都做些什么 |
[37:08] | I am the pilot. He’s the copilot. | 我是机长 他是副机长 |
[37:11] | Here. Sit down, Mr. Clay. | 来 坐下 克里先生 |
[37:13] | Oh, man. | 来吧 老兄 |
[37:15] | In Louisville, where I growed up, | 在我长大的路易斯维尔 |
[37:17] | they barely let black folks drive buses. | 他们几乎不让黑人开公共汽车 |
[38:59] | Muhammad! | 穆罕默德 |
[39:04] | Hey, brother. What’s going on, man? | 嘿 兄弟 你好吗 老兄 |
[39:12] | -What you doing here? -I was just going to the airport. | -你在这里干什么 -我正要去机场 |
[39:14] | We just got here now. So where you going? | 我们刚到这里 你要去哪里 |
[39:16] | Liberia. | 利比里亚 |
[39:17] | Say hello to Maya Angelou right here and Ambassador Huang Hua. | 向马雅·安吉罗和黄华大使问好 |
[39:21] | And that is Taher Kaid. He’s the ambassador from Algeria. | 这位是塔赫尔·卡伊德 他是阿尔及利亚的大使 |
[39:24] | Oh, man. Where should I go? I wanna go all over this place. | 我该去哪里 我都要走遍这个地方了 |
[39:27] | Go to Algeria. See Ben Bella. | 去阿尔及利亚 看看本·贝拉 |
[39:29] | Then go to see Mecca and Medina. I just came from there. | 然后去看麦加和麦地那 我刚从那儿过来 |
[39:34] | Made my seven circuits around the Kaaba. | 是我对圣堂的第7次旅行 |
[39:36] | I prayed at sunrise. Two million people. Pilgrims from all over, man. | 我在日出的时候祈祷 有200万来自各地的朝圣者 |
[39:39] | Dressed the same. High and low, the same. | 不论高低贵贱 都穿一样的服饰 |
[39:42] | Blond-haired, blue-eyed Muslims, Arabs, | 金发蓝眼的穆斯林 阿拉伯人 |
[39:45] | Africans, Indonesians. | 非洲人 印度尼西亚人 |
[40:01] | Seeing brothers just like us, praying together, it was beautiful. | 喂 是我默雷 你肯定猜不到他碰到了谁 |
[40:04] | I drank water from the well of Zem Zem. | 我喝了滋穆井里的水 |
[40:06] | I prayed in the ancient city of Mena. I prayed on Mount Arafat. | 我在古城米纳祈祷 我在阿拉福拉山祈祷 |
[40:11] | You shouldn’t have quarreled with Elijah Muhammad. | 你不该和伊莱亚·穆罕默德吵 |
[40:15] | Walking in their footsteps. | 沿着他的足迹走 |
[40:17] | All of us together. | 大家一起走 |
[40:19] | You shouldn’t have quarreled with the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. | 你不该和伊莱亚·穆罕默德吵 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | You shouldn’t have quarreled with Elijah Muhammad. | 你不该和伊莱亚·穆罕默德吵 |
[40:29] | Hey, Brother Muhammad, look here. | 嘿 穆罕默德老兄 看这里 |
[40:36] | Brother Muhammad! | 穆罕默德老兄 |
[41:00] | Listen, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 让你久等 真对不起 |
[41:16] | Into each life… | 一生中 |
[41:18] | a little rain must fall. | 总是有晴有雨 |
[41:20] | And, you know, every day cannot be sunny. | 每一天不会都是晴天 |
[41:23] | Every smile is not a smile of happiness. | 每一个微笑都不一定代表喜悦 |
[41:26] | And every tear that is shed… | 流的每一滴泪水 |
[41:27] | Sonji, Sonji, Sonji. | 桑吉 桑吉 桑吉 |
[41:29] | -What you keep saying my name for? -‘Cause I love it, girl. | -为什么一直叫我的名字 -因为我喜欢这个名字 |
[41:33] | -How long you been working with Herbert? -About a year. | -你和赫伯特一起做事多久了 -大约一年吧 |
[41:36] | I sell Muhammad Speaks over the phone. | 我通过打电话卖 穆罕默德的演讲 |
[41:39] | What kind of name is that? | 你的名字怎么来的 |
[41:40] | My father named me after Sonja Henie. | 我爸爸根据桑加·海妮给我起了这个名字 |
[41:44] | What’s your father do? | 你父亲是干什么的 |
[41:46] | He was shot in a poker game when I was two, so he don’t do nothing. | 他在我两岁时在玩牌的时候被人杀了 他什么也不做 |
[41:50] | And my mother died when I was eleven. | 我十一岁时母亲去世了 |
[41:52] | -Who raised you? -My godparents. | -谁把养你大的 -我的教父教母 |
[41:55] | But I been off on my own for a long time. | 但是已经很久没人管我了 |
[42:00] | What you doing tomorrow? Go for a ride with me. | 你明天准备做什么 我想你和我一起去骑马 |
[42:02] | -Oh, no, no. I gotta work. -I’m gonna square it with Herbert. | -哦 不 不 我得工作 -我要和赫伯特结帐 |
[42:05] | -Herbert said you met the Beatles. -Oh, yeah, yeah. | -赫伯特说你遇见了披头士 -哦 是的 |
[42:08] | Only one of ’em is smart, though. The fella with the glasses. | 他们当中只有一个比较漂亮 那个带眼镜的 |
[42:11] | Oh, he is my favorite. | 我最喜欢 |
[42:13] | Yeah, folks was screaming and fainting. | 是的 人们都在大喊大叫 还有人晕倒 |
[42:16] | I said,”Man, is this how they act when you get big?” | 我说”老兄 你们出名了他们就这样” |
[42:18] | -What did he say? -He said,”Champ… | -他说什么 -他说”冠军 |
[42:21] | the more real you get, the more unreal it’s gonna get.” | 你越是真实 看起来就越是虚幻” |
[42:26] | Wow. | 哇 |
[42:33] | Your | 你的 |
[42:37] | Precious love | 宝贵的爱情 |
[42:41] | Love | 爱情 |
[42:43] | Means more tome | 对我来说很多 |
[42:49] | More, more | 很多 很多 |
[42:53] | Than any love | 比任何人的爱 |
[42:56] | Can ever bring me | 都要多 |
[42:59] | Never came true | 却从未来到 |
[43:02] | Oh, and I | 我是 |
[43:07] | I wanted you | 如此需要你 |
[43:09] | Let me tell ya I was so lonely | 你要知道我是多么寂寞 |
[43:12] | So lonely, lonely So lonely and so blue | 如此寂寞 如此忧郁 |
[43:17] | Good God All mighty | 万能的上帝 |
[43:19] | That’s what love will do | 那是爱带来的一切 |
[43:22] | Do | 一切 |
[43:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:32] | Where you live? | 你住哪儿 |
[43:34] | I’m gonna take you there. | 我会带你去的 |
[43:37] | And you know I got a man somewhere out there that I don’t mind crawling to. | 我不介意到某处依偎在男人的怀抱里 |
[43:41] | Sometimes I wake up in the midnight hour, tears rolling down my face. | 有时 我深夜中醒来 泪水流满我的脸颊 |
[43:44] | And if I look around for my man and I can’t find him… | 我四处张望也找不到我的男人 |
[43:46] | I follow the Lord, look a little higher. | 我乞求上帝 抬头仰望他 |
[43:49] | Kind of pray to the Lord. | 虔诚乞求上帝 |
[43:50] | Because I always believed that the Lord could help me if nobody else could. | 因为我相信即使别人不帮我 上帝也不会舍弃我 |
[43:54] | But sometime I think he don’t even hear me. | 但有时我怀疑上帝是否听到我的祈祷 |
[43:56] | So I have to fall a little lower on my knees, look a little higher. | 于是我跪下 抬起头 |
[43:58] | Kind of raise my voice a little higher. | 提高嗓门 |
[44:00] | And this is what I say when I call on my man. | 这是我呼唤我的男人的方法 |
[44:03] | I especially want you ladies to listen to me ’cause maybe you can try this. | 请各位女士特别注意 你们需要时也可试着这么做 |
[44:06] | It might help you every once in a while. | 它偶尔也许能帮助你 |
[44:08] | This is what you say when you call on your man. | 这是你呼唤你男人的方法 |
[44:11] | Get in tune to… | 对他试试吧 |
[44:19] | Darlin’ | 亲爱的 |
[44:24] | Darlin; don’t you know | 亲爱的 你知不知道 |
[44:28] | That I love you so much, yeah | 我是如此的爱你 |
[44:33] | Fall down on my knees | 我跪了下来 |
[44:36] | Beg my baby, please | 乞求我亲爱的 |
[44:38] | I got to tell the man that I love him, yes, I will | 我告诉他我爱他 是的 我爱他 |
[44:45] | For your precious love | 为了这珍贵的爱 |
[44:47] | For your precious love | 为了这珍贵的爱 |
[44:49] | There’s nothing There’s nothing, nothing | 这世上没有什么 |
[44:51] | In this whole wide world I wouldn’t do for you, darling | 我不能为你做的 亲爱的 |
[44:57] | I’ll walk all night out in the rain | 我会在在夜雨中 |
[45:00] | Lord, I got to see my baby again | 只求上帝让我再见他一面 |
[45:03] | I got to tell the man that I love him | 我告诉他我爱他 |
[45:06] | One more time, yeah | 再一次告诉他 |
[45:23] | You ain’t no Muslim, huh? | 你是穆斯林教徒 |
[45:25] | Cover my hair, wear no makeup and wear those long dresses? | 包住我的头发 不能化妆 必须穿着长裙 |
[45:29] | Honey, please. | 亲爱的 这可不行 |
[45:35] | Were you a virgin? | 你是处男吗 |
[45:37] | A virgin? How you gonna… What you saying? | 处男 你怎么会你这么说 |
[45:40] | Well, you were just so gone, off on a little good time. | 你太快了 高潮只有那么一会儿 |
[45:44] | Well, no, I ain’t no virgin. | 不 我不是处男 |
[45:48] | But I may as well be. | 但是我可能是哦 |
[45:50] | I ain’t joking. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[45:52] | I always know when I know. | 当我知道的时候我总是知道 |
[45:57] | You see this face? | 你看到这张脸了吗 |
[46:00] | You got a pretty face for a lady’s face… | 你有一张很漂亮的女人的脸 |
[46:02] | but you ever seen anything as pretty as me? | 但是你看过像我一样帅的男人吗 |
[46:04] | Who wouldn’t want to be with me? | 谁不想和我一起 |
[46:07] | What, you five foot three or something like that? | 你大概5英尺3吧 |
[46:09] | That’s too small for me, but I’m gonna make an exception. | 那对我来说太小了 但我愿意对你例外 |
[46:12] | -Oh, well, thank you. -Because of your spirit. | -哦 谢谢 -因为你的热情 |
[46:14] | -My spirit? -Yeah, girl. You too much fun. | -我的热情 -是的 姑娘 你太有趣了 |
[46:17] | -But you got to be a Muslim. -A Muslim? | -但是你得成为一个穆斯林 -穆斯林 |
[46:20] | And how you do that? You jump over a broom and, | 你是怎么做的 你跳过扫把然后 |
[46:22] | shazam, you’re a Muslim? | 一下子 你就是穆斯林教徒吗 |
[46:23] | I ain’t never been with nobody like you. | 我从来没碰到过像你这样的人 |
[46:26] | And, baby… | 宝贝儿 |
[46:28] | baby, you ain’t never gonna be with any other. | 你再也不会碰到一个像我这样的了 |
[46:48] | -What? -That’s right. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[46:52] | I wanna marry her. | 我要娶她 |
[46:57] | True love. | 真爱 |
[46:58] | You don’t marry that girl. She was a date. | 你不能娶那个女孩 那只是个马子 |
[47:02] | Have some fun. | 找找乐子 |
[47:03] | She’s not your wife. You don’t marry this girl. | 她不会成为你的妻子 你不能娶她 |
[47:07] | Here’s some management papers. I need you to sign right there. | 这里有一些文件要你签名 |
[47:11] | My father would kill me. | 我父亲会杀掉我的 |
[47:14] | Watch what you’re signing, Ali. | 阿里 仔细看看你签的是什么 |
[47:15] | This ain’t got nothing to do with you. | 这不关你事 |
[47:17] | Anything’s to do with me I say is to do with me, | 我说有关就有关 |
[47:19] | fat boy. I’m still a Christian. | 胖子 我仍然是基督教徒 |
[47:22] | And get me a kosher cook. | 给我找个适合的厨师 |
[47:24] | I want that lady over at Malcolm’s temple. | 我要和那个女孩待在马尔科姆的寺庙 |
[47:26] | -Lana Shabazz. -And put my brother on payroll. | -拉娜·沙巴兹 -把我兄弟的名字写上薪水册 |
[47:28] | Fifty G a year just for drivin’ and jivin’. | 一年五万的薪水 就是开开车跳跳舞 |
[47:31] | What do you say, Howard? Come on full-time as my photographer? | 霍华德 怎么样 做我的全职摄影师 |
[47:34] | I’m not gonna be on the payroll. I’m freelance. Emphasis on”free.” | 我不要上薪水册 我是自由职业者 强调”自由” |
[47:38] | Muhammad, she’s not for you. | 穆罕默德 她不适合你 |
[47:40] | When I met her, she worked in a cocktail lounge… | 当我在一个鸡尾酒会遇见她 她在那里工作 |
[47:42] | with a bunny tail on her backside. | 她打扮成兔女郎 |
[47:45] | What the hell was you doing in a bunny tail lounge anyway, Herbert? | 你他妈去参加鸡尾酒会干嘛 赫伯特 |
[47:48] | Sellin’ Muhammad Peeks? | 卖穆罕默德偷窥照 |
[47:52] | -You been saving it up training, Ali. -Your ass. | -你以后训练时要小心点了 阿里 -你个白痴 |
[47:56] | You should spread that stuff around a little bit before you settle down. | 在你安定之前该多找几个女人 |
[47:59] | No, man. Marriage is the cornerstone of Muslim life. | 不 婚姻是穆斯林生活的基础 |
[48:02] | -Yeah, well, Sonji Roi is not a Muslim. -Well, she’s gonna be now. | -那个 桑吉·罗伊不是穆斯林 -她会变成穆斯林的 |
[48:06] | You just fix it up, Herbert. | 你来处理 赫伯特 |
[48:26] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[48:29] | So, why we meeting? | 我们碰头干什么 |
[48:32] | I got Malcolm shoulder to shoulder with Martin Luther King. | 我拍到马尔科姆和马丁路德金肩并肩 |
[48:35] | And we got Malcolm traveling all over the world, | 还得知马尔科姆环游世界跟 |
[48:36] | getting Ben Bella and Nasser. | 本·贝拉和纳赛尔会面 |
[48:41] | We were better off before with Malcolm inside the Nation. | 马尔科姆在国内比较好 |
[48:46] | So we’ve decided we want you… | 所以我们决定要你 |
[48:50] | to get Elijah Muhammad to take Malcolm back. | 让 伊莱亚·穆罕默德把马尔科姆叫回来 |
[49:02] | That’s a joke, Joe. | 开个玩笑 乔 |
[49:16] | When am I being reimbursed for my expenses? | 你们什么时候给我报销 |
[49:19] | Dry-cleaning all these suits is not free. | 乾洗这些衣服不是免费的 |
[49:24] | We gotta talk about this guy too. | 我们也要谈谈这个家伙 |
[49:30] | Get me receipts, I’ll reimburse you for your dry cleaning. | 把账单寄给我 我替你付干洗费 |
[49:43] | -What you drinking? -What I’m drinking? | -你在喝什么 -我在喝什么 |
[49:45] | Come on, champ. This is water. You know I’m a natural man. | 来吧 冠军 这是水 你知道我是个崇尚自然的人 |
[49:48] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[49:49] | -What’s going on? We’re late. -I’m changing my damn clothes. | -怎么啦 我们要迟到了 -我在换衣服 |
[49:52] | You gave me that look, so I know you don’t like what I had on. | 你那样看我 我就知道你不喜欢我穿成那样子 |
[49:57] | -What is this? -What you wanted, isn’t it? | -这是什么 -你想要的 不是吗 |
[50:00] | -A water glass with vodka in it. -No, that was before. | -水杯里装伏特加酒 -那是以前 |
[50:02] | -Before what, sir? -Before you showed up. Get out of here. | -什么以前 先生 -你出现以前 你快离开 |
[50:07] | I’m fine running around here in these cute, | 我在这里弄的很好 |
[50:08] | short things for you. | 穿上那些那些漂亮的短衣服都是为了你 |
[50:10] | I am submissive to you. | 对你百依百顺 |
[50:12] | I ain’t gonna be submissive to them Brother X’s and Z’s… | 但我不会顺从那些X兄弟 Z兄弟 |
[50:15] | about what they think. | 不管他们想什么 |
[50:17] | They ask me a bunch of questions all the time anyway. | 他们总是问一大堆问题 |
[50:20] | -What questions? -About you and us. | -什么问题 -关于你和我 |
[50:22] | -And I ain’t telling them shit. -You tell it like it is, sugar. | -我什么也不对他们说 -你应该说的 甜心 |
[50:29] | Took away my boy’s name. What they give him back? | 夺走了我兄弟的名字 他们又给了他什么 |
[50:32] | Bad style. | 烂习惯 |
[50:36] | I think you drunk. Daddy Clay, you’re something else. | 我看你喝醉了 克里老爸 |
[50:40] | Now, that’s a firecracker right there. We’re gonna have to work with that. | 现在那快要成战场了 我们要小心 |
[50:44] | -A scale of one to ten. -That’s right. | -1比10的比例 -对 |
[50:46] | I have one… I had a ten… Well, I didn’t have a ten. | 我有1个 我有10个 我没有10个 |
[50:48] | I had a five… five good twos. | 我有5个 5比2 |
[50:52] | I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I converted to Islam for you. | 我不喝酒 不抽烟 为了你变成了伊斯兰教徒 |
[50:56] | Okay? l… All except the dress. | 好吧 我什么都答应你 除了这套衣服以外 |
[52:39] | What you doing in my pockets, man? Get your hand out of my pocket! | 你把手伸到我口袋里干什么 拿出你的手 |
[52:42] | -Hold it, my brothers. -We got a thief in here! | -等等 兄弟 -这儿有个贼 |
[52:44] | Just be cool. | 保持冷静 |
[52:47] | Be cool. | 冷静 |
[53:40] | Brother, you crazy? | 兄弟 你疯了吗 |
[53:42] | They killed Malcolm! | 他们杀了马尔科姆 |
[53:43] | They shot Malcolm! They shot Malcolm! | 他们杀了马尔科姆 他们杀了马尔科姆 |
[53:45] | They shot Malcolm! | 他们杀了马尔科姆 |
[53:49] | …wash it seven times in the chest and body… | 胸部和身体被连开7枪 |
[53:54] | and one in the lower right shin. | 胫骨下面一枪 |
[53:56] | Apparently, the unknown man… | 凶手身份不明 |
[54:00] | walked up to the speaker’s platform… | 他径直走向发言讲台 |
[54:04] | at the time Malcolm X was speaking… | 当马尔科姆在发言时 |
[54:09] | opened fire at him at very short range. | 凶手近距离朝他开枪 |
[55:20] | The arena is surrounded by FBI. | 联邦调查局探员在拳台周围保护 |
[55:23] | The stands are only half full. | 上座率只有百分之五十 |
[55:26] | The promoter has taken out a million-dollar insurance policy… | 发起人还投保了百万美元 |
[55:30] | due to Cassius Clay’s membership in the militant and radical black Muslims. | 因为凱修斯·克里是好战的 激进黑人穆斯林成员 |
[55:35] | And, oh, by the way, Sonny Liston is here too. | 哦 顺便说一下 桑尼·利斯顿也在这里 |
[55:39] | Touch gloves and come out fighting. | 互击拳套 开始比赛 |
[56:13] | Come on, son. | 上吧 孩子 |
[56:15] | -Come on, Chi-Chi. -Put a whupping on him now. | -加油 -打倒他 |
[56:24] | Ain’t nothing changed. | 什么都没改变 |
[56:26] | Whup on him now. Whup up on him. | 打倒他 打倒他 |
[56:31] | Way to go! | 就这样 |
[56:34] | -There it is! -Sock it to him, baby! | -就这样 -就这样 猛击他 |
[56:47] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[56:48] | Get up! Ain’t nobody gonna believe this. | 起来 别装了 |
[56:51] | Get up! | 起来 |
[56:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[57:07] | Confused. We’re confused. | 困惑 我们感到十分困惑 |
[57:11] | -Check his time. -Timekeeper’s sounding it’s over. | -看看时间 -倒数应该结束了 |
[57:13] | Check his time! | 看看时间 |
[57:17] | It is over! | 结束了 |
[57:31] | I think the champ was in a hurry. | 冠军很匆忙 |
[57:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[57:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[57:48] | Why you all done up like that? | 为何你们都这身打扮 |
[57:53] | I’m out there dying for you out of worry. | 我在外面担心死你了 |
[57:56] | -Worry? -Yes. | -担心 -是的 |
[57:57] | And all you can think about is if I look dull enough? | 而你只想到我有多傻 |
[58:01] | What if I straightened my hair and moved into some white suburb? | 如果我把头发拉直搬到白人区会怎样 |
[58:04] | How I am says something. | 我那是个什么样子 说啊 |
[58:30] | You want me to go get her? | 要我去找她回来吗 |
[58:45] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[58:46] | -Not right now, fellas. -Not now. | -现在不行 伙计 -现在不行 |
[58:54] | -What I got to do? -About Sonji? | -我该怎么办 -关于桑吉 |
[58:57] | Have no contact with her for 90 days. | 3个月没跟她联系了 |
[59:00] | Make a public statement of divorce at the mosque… | 在清真寺公开宣布与她离婚 |
[59:02] | and Islamic law will be satisfied. | 这符合伊斯兰条律 |
[59:04] | Satisfaction is not making it with the woman who send you to the moon? | 把你送上月球的女人那才叫满意 |
[59:08] | I’m the only normal person left around here. | 我是这里唯一理智正常的人 |
[59:10] | I’m a black Jew, I can’t read and I’m half drunk. | 我是黑人犹太 不识字还是半个酒鬼 |
[59:15] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[59:18] | No, you can stay, Brother Herbert. | 不 你可以留下 赫伯特兄弟 |
[59:20] | Brother? He ain’t your brother. | 兄弟 他不是你兄弟 |
[59:21] | Your brother’s taking your wife back to Chicago. | 你真正的兄弟带着你妻子回去了芝加哥 |
[59:23] | She’s crying like a widow. | 她哭得像个寡妇 |
[59:24] | -Well, I ain’t dead. -Well, you may as well be. | -我还没死 -我看也差不多了 |
[59:27] | You don’t remember your name or who you are. | 你忘记自己的名字 也不记得自己是谁了 |
[1:00:43] | You gonna try for Germany? | 你想去德国 |
[1:00:46] | You gonna try to get stationed in Germany? | 你想待在德国 |
[1:00:47] | -Everybody is trying to avoid Vietnam. -What you talkin’ about, man? | -大家都在逃避越南 -你在说什么 |
[1:00:52] | They changed your classification. It’s in the paper. | 他们改变了你的等级 报纸上写的 |
[1:00:55] | -What? -Champ. Eskridge. | -什么 -冠军艾斯科雷奇 |
[1:00:57] | You’re 1A. | 你是1A[表明需服役] |
[1:01:02] | They tryin’ to draft me in the army? You know about this? | 他们想把我征入军队 你知道此事 |
[1:01:04] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:01:07] | All right, all right. Hey, I got to go. | 好吧 好吧 嘿 我得走了 |
[1:01:15] | They started runnin’. | 开始了 |
[1:01:19] | You know, so I went down there, I did everything I was supposed to do… | 我去了那里 做了自己该做的一切 |
[1:01:19] | You know, so I went down there, I did everything I was supposed to do… | 我去了那里 做了自己该做的一切 |
[1:01:21] | and I flunked their draft board test. | 我没通过他们的征兵测试 |
[1:01:23] | Then without testing me again, to see | 他们没有对我进行进一步测试 |
[1:01:26] | if I’m any wiser or worser… | 看看我是否更聪明还是更糟 |
[1:01:28] | they decide I can go in the army? | 就妄自决定我符合服役资格 |
[1:01:30] | -Cassius, in my opinion… -My name ain’t Cassius Clay. | -凱修斯 在我看来 -我不叫凱修斯·克里 |
[1:01:32] | That is a slave name, and I am a free man. | 这是奴隶的名字 我是自由人 |
[1:01:35] | I am Muhammad Ali. | 我叫穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:01:37] | You know, I apologize. I apologize to you on the air. | 好吧 我道歉 我通过直播向你道歉 |
[1:01:42] | Your name is Muhammad Ali. | 你的名字是穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:01:44] | You have a right to be called whatever you want. | 你有权决定让别人怎么称呼你 |
[1:01:47] | I apologize to you. | 我向你道歉 |
[1:01:49] | You sure make a lot of mistakes for a so-called educated man. | 作为一个受过所谓教育的人来说 你犯了许多错误 |
[1:01:52] | -You really went to law school? -Yes, Muhammad. | -你真的上过法律学校 -是的 穆罕默德 |
[1:01:55] | And to think I gave up a lucrative practice for the likes of you. | 想到放弃对你有利的训练 |
[1:01:59] | I’m the best thing ever happened to you, Cosell. | 碰到我是你最幸运的事了 库赛尔 |
[1:02:01] | Without me, you’d be a tall white man with a microphone in his mouth. | 没有我 你将是口含麦克风的白人 |
[1:02:05] | And without me, you’d be a mouth. | 没有我 你只有一张嘴 |
[1:02:15] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快回来 |
[1:02:18] | -You want some food for that thing? -How could you do such a thing? | -那东西要吃的吗 -你怎么能这样做 |
[1:02:22] | -‘Cause it’s funny. -To someone you revere. | -因为这很好笑 -对你所敬畏的人 |
[1:02:25] | -That thing almost bit my finger off. -Mr. Bundini… | -这东西差点咬断我的手指 -班迪尼先生 |
[1:02:27] | I’m glad you were here to witness this… this assault. | 很高兴你在这能见证这一切 这是攻击 |
[1:02:34] | Have a little coffee with your sugar. | 喝点咖啡 加点糖 |
[1:02:41] | They’re coming after you… | 他们要冲着你来了 |
[1:02:43] | because they’re scared of black militancy in the inner cities. | 因为他们害怕在 市中心的黑人武装 |
[1:02:48] | I ain’t no H. Rap Brown. | 我不是 H·里普·布朗 |
[1:02:50] | I ain’t no Stokely Carmichael. | 也不是 斯托科利·卡尔迈克 |
[1:02:53] | All they are is political. | 他们都是政治家 |
[1:02:55] | You’re the heavyweight champion of the world. | 你是世界重量级拳击冠军 |
[1:03:13] | Here’s the deal the government offered. You do six weeks in basic. | 这是政府提出的条件 你在基地训练6周 |
[1:03:15] | You go to the reserves. You don’t go to Vietnam. | 作为预备役 不是去越南 |
[1:03:18] | Now, the messenger would not object if you joined under those terms. | 如果你在这些条件下参军的话 信使不会反对 |
[1:03:21] | I stay out of jail and keep boxing. | 我不进监狱 继续打拳 |
[1:03:23] | If you accept the induction, life goes on. | 如果你应征入伍 一切就照旧 |
[1:03:36] | Marvin Decker Anderson, US Army. | 玛尔文·迭克·安德森 美国陆军 |
[1:03:36] | Marvin Decker Anderson, US Army. | 玛尔文·迭克·安德森 美国陆军 |
[1:03:41] | Juan Raymondo Benitez, US Army. | 关·雷蒙多·本尼特兹 美国陆军 |
[1:03:47] | Pryce Marshall Benson, US Marines. | 普莱斯·马歇尔·本森 美国海军 |
[1:03:55] | Cassius Marcellus Clay, US Army. | 凱修斯·马赛勒斯·克里 美国陆军 |
[1:04:10] | Mr. Clay, I’m required to inform you… | 克里先生 我必须告诉你 |
[1:04:12] | that refusal to accept a lawful induction order… | 拒绝接受法律规定的应征命令 |
[1:04:16] | constitutes a felony… | 构成重罪 |
[1:04:18] | under the Universal Military Training and Service Act… | 根据美国普通军事训练和服役法案 |
[1:04:22] | punishable by five years imprisonment… | 将被判处5年监禁 |
[1:04:26] | and a $10,000 fine. | 罚金10000美元 |
[1:04:29] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:04:31] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[1:04:53] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联邦调查局 |
[1:04:56] | Mr. Clay, you’re under arrest for refusing induction. | 克里先生 你因拒绝入伍被捕了 |
[1:05:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:39] | Yeah, this is me. | 对 是我 |
[1:05:41] | No, you got to ask Chauncey Eskridge. | 你得去问乔西·艾斯科雷奇 |
[1:05:43] | That’s my lawyer. He’s in Chicago. | 他是我的律师 他在芝加哥 |
[1:05:47] | No, I’m out on bail. | 不 我被保释出来了 |
[1:05:51] | No, man, I ain’t never shot nothin’ in my life. | 不 老兄 我从没开过枪 |
[1:05:54] | No ducks, no geese, no deer, no nothin’. | 连鸭子 鹅 鹿也没射过 |
[1:05:58] | Yeah, I know where Vietnam is. It’s on TV. | 是的 我知道越南在哪里 他在电视上 |
[1:06:03] | Southeast Asia? What, it’s there too? | 你说在东南亚 越南也在那儿吗 |
[1:06:11] | What do I think about who? | 我在考虑谁 |
[1:06:13] | The Vietcong? | 越共 |
[1:06:17] | Man, I ain’t got no quarrel with them Vietcong. | 我不会和越共争吵 |
[1:06:22] | Ain’t no Vietcong ever called me nigger. | 越共不会叫我黑鬼 |
[1:06:26] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 |
[1:06:33] | You know what you’re doin’, Ali? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 阿里 |
[1:06:37] | You know what you just said? | 你知道刚才说什么了吗 |
[1:06:40] | Everyone, Europe to China, every home in America… | 所有人 从欧洲到中国 以及美国的所有家庭 |
[1:06:42] | everyone’s gonna know what the heavyweight champion of the world… | 所有人都会知道世界重量级拳击冠军 |
[1:06:44] | said about the US war. | 就美国战争发表的看法 |
[1:06:48] | So what? So what? I ain’t got to be… | 那又怎样 又怎样了 我不会 |
[1:06:51] | what nobody else want me to be… | 被人牵着鼻子走 |
[1:06:53] | and I ain’t afraid to be what I wanna be… | 也不怕自己会怎样 |
[1:06:56] | think how I wanna think. | 我爱怎么想就怎么想 |
[1:07:17] | I got almost nowhere I can promote a fight for you. | 我几乎找遍所有地方也难帮你找到拳赛 |
[1:07:20] | Plus I think they’re gonna vacate you from the crown. | 而且我认为 他们可能 会让你交出冠军的称号 |
[1:07:22] | -What? -Yeah, if you’re convicted. | -什么 -是的 如果你被判有罪 |
[1:07:26] | Oh, so they’re gonna take from me | 没有拳手能从我这里夺走的东西 |
[1:07:28] | what no fighter in the world can. | 他们就打算这么抢走 |
[1:07:29] | And New York may revoke your boxing license. | 纽约可能会吊销你的拳击执照 |
[1:07:31] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[1:07:34] | The next three to four years are every heavyweight’s prime. | 你以后的3 4年是一个拳手的高峰时期 |
[1:07:38] | There are few of those years. | 这个时期稍纵即逝 |
[1:07:43] | -What about Terrell? -We’ll know about that this afternoon. | -特瑞尔怎样了 -今天下午就知道了 |
[1:07:46] | I gotta find us some venues fast. I’ll call you later. | 我得赶快找场比赛 晚点我会打电话给你 |
[1:07:54] | You understand the issue is your license | 你明白今天的议题你的是比赛执照 |
[1:07:57] | to fight Terrell in Illinois? | 而这将决定你是否能与伊利诺伊州特瑞尔比赛吗 |
[1:08:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:02] | Then are you prepared to apologize… | 那你是否准备就你 |
[1:08:04] | about your unpatriotic remarks about the war? | 关于战争发表的不爱国的言论表示道歉 |
[1:08:16] | -You say you’re the people’s champion. -Yes, sir. | -你说你是人民的冠军 -是的 |
[1:08:19] | Do you think you’re acting like the people’s champion? | 你认为你现在的行为符合一个人民的冠军吗 |
[1:08:21] | Yes, sir. I’m not gonna apologize to you. | 是的 我不会向你道歉 |
[1:08:25] | This is not a courtroom, and I do not have to answer your questions. | 这里不是法庭 我不必回答你的问题 |
[1:08:37] | -What about Terrell? -We’ll fight in another state! | -怎么办 -我们去另一个州举行比赛 |
[1:08:40] | -Are you gonna dodge the draft? -I ain’t draft-dodgin’… | -你在躲避征兵吗 -我没有躲避征兵 |
[1:08:43] | I ain’t burnin’ no flag, and I ain’t runnin’ to Canada. | 也没有烧国旗 更不会逃到加拿大 |
[1:08:45] | I’m stayin’ right here. You wanna send me to jail? | 我就留在这儿 你想送我进监狱吗 |
[1:08:48] | Fine. You go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years. | 好 来吧 我已经在监狱里度过了400年 |
[1:08:50] | I can be there for four or five more. | 再去那里待个4 5年也无所谓 |
[1:08:52] | But I ain’t going’ no 10,000 miles… | 但我不会跑10000英里 |
[1:08:54] | to help murder and kill other poor people. | 去帮你们杀害那些可怜的人 |
[1:08:57] | If I wanna die, I’ll die right here right now, | 如果我想死 我就会死在这里 |
[1:08:59] | fightin’ you, if I wanna die. | 如果我想死 我就会先和你们战斗 |
[1:09:01] | You my enemy. Not no Chinese, | 你们才是我的敌人 中国不是 |
[1:09:04] | no Vietcong, no Japanese. | 越共不是 日本也不是 |
[1:09:05] | You my opposer when I want freedom. | 我追求自由 你们阻止我 |
[1:09:08] | You my opposer when I want justice. | 我追求正义 你们阻止我 |
[1:09:09] | You my opposer when I want equality. | 我追求平等 你们也阻止我 |
[1:09:11] | You want me to go somewhere and fight for you. | 你们要我去另一个地方为你们打仗 |
[1:09:13] | You won’t even stand up for me right here in America… | 而在美国这里你们却不支持我 |
[1:09:15] | for my rights and my religious beliefs. | 不支持我的权利和宗教信仰 |
[1:09:17] | You won’t even stand up for me right here at home. | 我在家里你们都不支持我 |
[1:09:22] | -Which guy you want to go first? -You, sir. | -你们谁先来 -你来吧 |
[1:09:24] | Tell Clay he gettin’ on after me. I’m the champ. | 告诉克里他在我后面 我才是冠军 |
[1:09:27] | -What? -I said you can get on after me. | -什么 -我说你在我后面 |
[1:09:30] | -No. What’d you call me? -I called you Clay. | -不是这个 你刚才叫我什么 -我叫你克里 |
[1:09:33] | You will announce it from right here, from flat on your back. | 我要让你躺在地上说这个字 |
[1:09:36] | What’s my name? What’s my name? | 我叫什么 我叫什么 |
[1:09:39] | What’s my name? Say my name! You gonna say my name! | 我叫什么 说出我的名字 你给我说出来 |
[1:09:44] | Your mama called you Clay! I’m gonna call you Clay! | 你妈妈叫你克里 我就叫你克里 |
[1:09:46] | I want you all to tell all their aunts… | 我要你告诉他们的姑妈 |
[1:09:48] | and all their uncles and cousins and friends… | 他们的舅舅 他们所有的亲戚和朋友 |
[1:09:50] | get to your television set, get to your radio… | 打开你的电视机 打开你的收音机 |
[1:09:53] | ’cause I never wanted to whup a man so bad! | 因为我从没有如此这么想要打倒这个人 |
[1:10:10] | What’s my name? What’s my name? | 说出我的名字 说出我的名字 |
[1:11:08] | What’s my name, motherfucker? What’s my name? | 我叫什么 你这个混蛋 我叫什么 |
[1:11:15] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[1:11:37] | The jury has found you guilty of refusing induction… | 陪审团裁决你因拒绝应征加入 |
[1:11:39] | into the United States Armed Forces. | 美国陆军而有罪 |
[1:11:43] | Does the defense have anything it wants to say? | 被告有什么要说的吗 |
[1:11:45] | Yeah, I’d appreciate if the court | 当然 如果法庭现在给我判刑 |
[1:11:47] | would just give me my sentence right now… | 而不是等待和延迟 |
[1:11:48] | rather than waitin’ and stallin’. | 我将非常感激 |
[1:11:52] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:11:56] | I sentence you to the maximum sentence allowable: | 我宣判给予你最重的量刑 |
[1:12:00] | five years imprisonment and a fine of $10,000. | 5年监禁 罚款10000美元 |
[1:12:04] | Doubtless your lawyer will lodge an appeal… | 当然 你的律师可以提出上诉 |
[1:12:07] | so while you’re free on bond, I order that your passport be surrendered. | 在判决还未生效前 我命令你交出护照 |
[1:12:11] | I’ll not have you benefiting yourself by fighting abroad. | 我不会让你在国外打比赛获利 |
[1:12:15] | This court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[1:12:57] | Hold on. Watch this. I’ve been working on this at home. | 看 我在家里学会的 |
[1:12:57] | Hold on. Watch this. I’ve been working on this at home. | 看 我在家里学会的 |
[1:13:01] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:13:03] | See? ‘Cause it’s spooky and sometimes people get scared and run. | 看见吗 因为有点像吓人 有人会被吓跑 |
[1:13:06] | Pay attention. This is very spooky. | 注意 很奇妙的 |
[1:13:11] | Go ahead. Blow on that for me. | 来 吹口气 |
[1:13:20] | See, you don’t need to fight no more. | 看起来你不必再打比赛了 |
[1:13:25] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吗 |
[1:13:30] | Yeah. I remember somethin’. What’s your name? | 不 我记得些 你叫什么 |
[1:13:34] | -You know my name. -I know your name. | -你知道我的名字 -我知道你的名字 |
[1:13:37] | You came to my school right before you won the title. | 就在你赢得世界冠军称号之前 你来过我学校 |
[1:13:40] | I interviewed you for my school paper. | 我为校报采访了你 |
[1:13:43] | I was eleven. | 那时我11岁 |
[1:13:46] | You had a long braid. | 扎着长辫子 |
[1:13:48] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[1:13:51] | -You called me”Little Indian Girl.” -Wow. | -你叫我”印地安小女孩”-哇哦 |
[1:13:55] | -Man, that was you. -That was me. | -就是你 -对 就是我 |
[1:13:58] | And I loved you then, just like all them kids did. | 那时我很爱你 就像所有孩子一样 |
[1:14:02] | I never stopped. I still do. | 而且从没停止过 现在也是 |
[1:15:09] | Hey, did you see that Ellis-Quary fight? | 嘿 你看过那场埃利斯采石场的比赛吗 |
[1:15:11] | Yeah. | 看过 |
[1:15:15] | We’re gonna be in front of the US Court of Appeals next month. | 我们下个月要面对美国地方法院 |
[1:15:18] | We’re gonna lose. | 我们会败诉的 |
[1:15:19] | -We’ll appeal to the Supreme Court. -Jimmy Ellis, the champ. | -我们再向高级法庭上诉 -冠军吉米·埃利斯 |
[1:15:22] | Man, I’ve been whupping on that boy since I was 16. | 我16岁就打倒他了 |
[1:15:25] | All that’s gonna happen, they gonna give Ellis to Frazier… | 这样的事一定会发生 他们会让埃利斯和弗雷泽打 |
[1:15:28] | Frazier’s gonna kill him, then what? | 弗雷泽会干掉他 接下来会怎么样 |
[1:15:31] | Where’s the gate? Then they got to let me fight. | 找谁做对手 然后他们一定要让我打 |
[1:15:35] | Jimmy Ellis. Fight that boy in a phone booth. | 吉米·埃利斯 在电话亭里跟他打 |
[1:15:39] | Fight him in the middle of Times Square. You think that’d draw a crowd? | 和他在时代广场打 你觉得这样可以吸引人围观吗 |
[1:15:43] | Champ, draw a crowd or not draw a crowd… | 冠军先生 是否吸引观众 |
[1:15:47] | it’s not gonna make a difference with your boxing licenses. | 根本不重要 你的拳击许可证都难保了 |
[1:15:53] | The ACLU’s handling your case against the New York Boxing Commission. | 美国公民自由协会为你的案子 跟纽约拳击理事会抗争 |
[1:15:56] | They’ve discovered that New York’s got actual ex-murderers… | 他们发现纽约拳击理事会给了前谋杀犯 |
[1:15:59] | and ex-rapists currently licensed to fight. | 和前强奸犯比赛执照 |
[1:16:02] | But revoke yours? | 却吊销你的 |
[1:16:04] | They don’t want you to fight. | 他们不想让你打比赛 |
[1:16:07] | -Tijuana. -No. | -提华纳市呢 -不行 |
[1:16:09] | State Department refuses permission for the one-hour visa. | 州政府拒绝批准 一个小时的护照 |
[1:16:12] | No fight in Tijuana. Look… | 不能在提华那比赛 你看 |
[1:16:15] | Can’t fight here. Can’t fight outside the country. | 在这里不能打 国外也不能打 |
[1:16:18] | I know people in the restaurant business. | 我认识个餐饮业的人 |
[1:16:20] | They want to start a chain. Muhammad Ali Champ Burgers. | 他们想开连锁店 穆罕默德·阿里 冠军馅饼 |
[1:16:23] | Muhammad Malts, Fistful of Fries. | 穆罕默德 麦芽油炸饼 |
[1:16:25] | All of that. | 如此这些 |
[1:16:27] | Why do I wanna be in the restaurant business? | 凭什么我得去干餐饮业 |
[1:16:29] | ‘Cause you need the money. | 因为你需要钱 |
[1:16:30] | -How much all this gonna cost? -Too much. | -这一切得要花多少钱 -太多了 |
[1:16:35] | They do that to you too, you know. | 他们也这样对付你 你知道的 |
[1:16:38] | They bust you out. | 他们要使你破产 |
[1:16:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:58] | Go get me some Champ Burgers. | 给我来份冠军馅饼 |
[1:17:11] | Did y’all see that? That man just hit me. | 你们都看到了吗 他刚撞了我 |
[1:17:13] | Oh, you done messed up now, sucka. You done messed up… | 哦 你搞的一团糟 你个白痴 搞的一团糟 |
[1:17:16] | I don’t wanna do nothin’ in front of your daughters, though. | 我不想在你女儿面前让你出丑 |
[1:17:19] | I can’t beat you up in front of your daughters. | 我不能在你女儿面前让你丢脸 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, champ, good to see you. | 嘿 冠军 见到你真是太好了 |
[1:17:23] | All right, ladies. Take care now. | 女士们 你们好 自己保重 |
[1:17:25] | All right now. All right now. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:17:38] | You called me”Little Indian Girl” ’cause I wore my hair in a braid. | 你叫我”印地安小女孩”因为我扎着小辫子 |
[1:17:44] | And then I said,”Man, you scribble. | 于是我说”你不会写字 |
[1:17:47] | You can’t even write. | 你都不知道怎么写东西 |
[1:17:49] | Need to go back to school till you learn how to do it better.” | 回学校去再好好学几年” |
[1:17:51] | Now, why you just havin’ a fresh mouth talkin’ to me. | 你现在用新手的口气对我说 |
[1:17:55] | So you think that’s funny, huh? | 你认为很好玩 |
[1:17:57] | Telling me I can’t write, that I scribble. | 教训我不会写字 说我乱写 |
[1:18:00] | Now you wanna try to make up with me. | 现在你还怎么说我写得乱七八糟 |
[1:18:03] | -This will make everything better. -Shut up. | -这可以使一切好起来的 -闭嘴 |
[1:18:24] | Mommy and Daddy moved to Mexico! | 妈妈和爸爸搬到墨西哥去了 |
[1:18:45] | Come on, baby. | 来 宝宝 |
[1:18:48] | Oh, sweetie, come on. | 甜心 来 |
[1:19:04] | We will give you five minutes to leave this area. | 我们给你5分钟离开这里 |
[1:19:11] | Who is the heavyweight champion of the world? | 谁是世界重量级拳王 |
[1:19:25] | What’s happenin’? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:19:42] | -Hey, man. -We lost on the appellate level… | -嘿 老兄 -我们上诉失败了 |
[1:19:45] | in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良那里 |
[1:19:46] | -We’re heading to the Supreme Court. -We already got turned down there. | -我们必须去最高法院了 -我们在那儿已经失败过了 |
[1:19:49] | I’m petitioning on a conscientious objection basis. Religious belief. | 我的上诉状很有说服力 从宗教信仰的方面入手 |
[1:19:54] | I believe that they’ll hear that. | 相信他们会听进去的 |
[1:19:57] | Where the money gonna come from, Chauncey? | 钱从哪里来 乔西 |
[1:20:00] | Herbert say I’m runnin’ on empty. Now, just put aside… | 赫伯特说我的钱快用光了 现在先不管这些 |
[1:20:04] | “How did that happen?” | “这是怎么回事” |
[1:20:06] | License all revoked, passport gone, | 执照吊销了 护照也没了 |
[1:20:08] | can’t fight here, can’t fight nowhere. | 我这里打不了 我哪里也打不了 |
[1:20:10] | Then what happen if I lose at the Supreme Court? | 如果再在高级法庭失败了 我会怎么样 |
[1:20:15] | Then you go to jail for five years. | 那你就得坐5年牢 |
[1:21:33] | Oh, I saw Bundini when I was in Europe. | 我在欧洲的时候见到胡迪尼了 |
[1:21:36] | -Yeah? How is he? -He’s bad. He’s in bad shape, man. | -是吗 他好吗 -不好 他情况很糟 |
[1:21:40] | You better get your belt back | 你该把你的金腰带夺回来 |
[1:21:47] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:21:50] | Joe Frazier. He can’t up no gate. | 乔·弗雷泽 他不会说话 |
[1:21:53] | Can’t fill no arena. | 他根本没有前途 |
[1:21:54] | They got to let me fight. | 打不了什么正经比赛 他们干嘛不让我去打 |
[1:21:56] | Fight. | 打 |
[1:22:01] | If that happens, promise me you’ll put some new people around you. | 如果某天你真的能去打了 用些新人 |
[1:22:09] | What you talkin’ about? | 你什么意思 |
[1:22:12] | Where Herbert and them when we need ’em? | 我们需要赫伯特的时候 他去哪里了 |
[1:22:14] | Gene Kilroy’s dropping off groceries like charity. | 基恩·基尔罗伊像施舍一样的 随便给我们点吃的 |
[1:22:21] | We borrow money from my folks. | 我们在向我的亲友借钱 |
[1:22:24] | They’re all over you when you got it, | 在你得势的时候 他们从你身上 |
[1:22:27] | and then they just drop off you… | 大把赚钱而你倒霉的时候呢 |
[1:22:29] | when you don’t. | 他们就一走了之 |
[1:22:43] | Norton, he’s big and strong, but he ain’t nothin’. | 诺顿 他又高又壮 可惜是外强中干 |
[1:22:46] | Hold on a second, Joe. They’re telling me we have a caller. | 等一下 乔 我们有热线电话进来了 |
[1:22:50] | -Go ahead, please. -Cosell, this is Muhammad Ali. | -请说 -库赛尔 我是穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:22:53] | It’s Muhammad Ali. | 是穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:22:54] | Everybody knows that I am the champ. | 每个人都知道我才是冠军 |
[1:22:57] | The crown is a lie. I know it’s a lie. Joe Frazier knows it’s a lie. | 所谓的拳王争霸战 那只是个骗局 这事你知我知 |
[1:23:00] | And it’s time for everybody to stop lying and tell the truth. | 现在该是我们停止说谎 面对现实的时候了 |
[1:23:02] | Let’s tell it like it is. | 好吧 我们就说点现实吧 |
[1:23:04] | With your court and boxing problems… | 阿里先生 你现在问题缠身 要出庭 还没有执照 |
[1:23:06] | can you get a fight promoted? | 这种情况下你能打拳吗 |
[1:23:08] | I would fight Joe Frazier for free in a phone booth… | 要是我破产的话 我会免费和 乔·弗雷泽打一场 |
[1:23:10] | in the middle of Times Square if I wasn’t broke. | 就在时代广场的电话亭里面 |
[1:23:13] | Did you say you were broke? How can you be broke? | 你刚刚说你破产了 你怎么会破产 |
[1:23:15] | You made more money than all previous heavyweights champions combined. | 你赚的钱比以前所有的重量级拳王 赚的加起来还多 |
[1:23:18] | What about your management? Surely they have provided for you. | 你的经理人是怎么管理的 他们都没给你提供吗 |
[1:23:21] | All I’m trying to say is it’s time for everybody to stop lyin’. | 我要说的很简单 别说谎了 |
[1:23:24] | Muhammad Ali is the champ. | 穆罕默德·阿里才是冠军 |
[1:23:26] | Get my son Herbert on the telephone. | 让我儿子赫伯特给我打电话 |
[1:23:29] | Muhammad, thank you for calling in. I’ll relay that to Joe. | 穆罕默德 谢谢你打进电话来 我会转告乔的 |
[1:23:32] | And tell Joe I said he is very ugly. | 那就再告诉乔我说他很丑 |
[1:23:38] | Muhammad says that he will fight you anywhere, anytime… | 穆罕默德说他愿意在任何时间 任何地点和你比赛 |
[1:23:41] | and that the championship really is his until that battle ensues. | 他说除非打一场否则冠军还是他 |
[1:23:59] | Mr. Ali has sporting blood. | 阿里先生留着体育的血 |
[1:24:02] | Mr. Ali wants a place in this sports world. | 他希望在体坛上挣得一席之地 |
[1:24:06] | He loves it too much. | 他太喜欢体育了 |
[1:24:08] | I am therefore suspending Mr. Ali from the practice of Islam. | 因此我决定停止他的 伊斯兰教务活动 |
[1:24:13] | He may no longer appear in temple, pray or teach… | 他不能再来清真寺 不论是祈祷或是布道 |
[1:24:17] | or have any conversation with any Muslim whatsoever. | 不准和其他任何穆斯林教徒谈话 |
[1:24:26] | Why didn’t you call an ambulance or a doctor? | 你干嘛不叫医生或者救护车 |
[1:24:28] | Because he gave me your number when he checked in. | 因为他住进来的时候 只给了我你的号码 |
[1:24:30] | Normally, he’s up there making a lot of noise. | 平常的时候 他都会在上面弄出各种各样的噪声 |
[1:24:33] | But now he hasn’t answered the door in three days. | 但现在我敲了他三天门 都没人应 |
[1:24:39] | -What’s that? -It’s daylight. | -那是什么 -阳光 |
[1:24:42] | Get me that short dog. | 把那给我 |
[1:24:46] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:24:51] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:24:53] | Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me. My head ain’t bad. | 我没事 我什么事也没有 |
[1:24:56] | -Leave me alone. -Leave you alone. You called me! | -别管我 -别管你 是你给我打电话的 |
[1:24:58] | Yes, but that was a week ago. | 没错 但是那是一个星期前的事了 |
[1:25:00] | -Why are you shamin’ yourself? -Let me go, man. | -你干嘛作践自己 -放开我 老兄 |
[1:25:02] | Why you doin’ that to yourself? | 你干嘛这么作践自己 |
[1:25:04] | -Why you shamin’ yourself? -Ain’t nobody shamed. | -干嘛作践自己 -我没有 |
[1:25:07] | Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me. | 我什么事都没有 |
[1:25:09] | I’m flyin’. | 我在飞 |
[1:25:11] | The Sky Chief talk through me. I know the word. | 天使还对我说话呢 我听到了 |
[1:25:13] | -You know low. -Yeah? | -你知道什么叫贱吗 -恩 |
[1:25:15] | I know low where the king is goin’ back to his throne! | 我知道什么叫贱 当国王重回宝座 |
[1:25:17] | -From the root to the fruit! -Them rhymes is old, Bundini. | -从根到果实 -班迪尼 这词太老了 |
[1:25:20] | You need to get some new ones. | 换点新的吧 |
[1:25:26] | God don’t care about you. Don’t care about me. | 上帝根本不在乎你 上帝也不在乎我 |
[1:25:30] | In all of everything, we don’t mean nothin’. | 这么多人 我们算什么 |
[1:25:31] | He don’t owe us. | 他可能根本就不知道我们的存在 |
[1:25:33] | We be. | 让我们自生自灭 |
[1:25:35] | And that’s the onliest thing He did. | 这就是他对我们的态度 |
[1:25:38] | But that’s good. That’s why we free. | 不过这也不错 这样我们才能自由 |
[1:25:41] | But free ain’t easy. Free is real | 但是自由不是那么好来的 自由是要 |
[1:25:44] | and real is a motherfucker. | 面对现实 而现实真他妈混蛋 |
[1:25:48] | It eats raw meat. | 他对我们生吞活剥 |
[1:25:50] | It walk in its own shoes. | 他对我们不理不睬 |
[1:25:53] | It don’t ever waiver. | 这样的日子没有个头 |
[1:25:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:26:03] | I… I sold your belt. | 我 我把你的金腰带卖了 |
[1:26:07] | I sold your belt to a barber for $500 on Lenox Avenue. | 卖给雷诺街上一个酒保了 才五百美元 |
[1:26:10] | That’s how low I did you. I couldn’t help it. I got a crazy mind. | 我就是这么贱 我无法控制自己 我已经疯了 |
[1:26:16] | That belt say you the heavyweight boxing champion of the world… | 那金腰带证明你是 世界重量级拳王 |
[1:26:18] | and I took that $500… | 而我就卖了五百 |
[1:26:21] | and I put it in my arm. | 还放进了自己腰包 |
[1:26:26] | That’s what I called to tell you. | 这就是我要打电话告诉你的 |
[1:26:35] | I heard about the Nation stuff, the courtroom. | 我听说你的事情了 伊斯兰国要开除你 法庭上也不顺 |
[1:26:40] | What you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:26:53] | Take me back. | 让我重新跟你吧 |
[1:27:03] | I could go down there and get the belt. I can go get the belt. | 我会去把腰带弄回来的 我可以的 |
[1:27:46] | Hey, champ. | 嘿 拳王 |
[1:28:22] | $1,000 to the man that bring me Howard Cosell’s | 谁把秃头霍华德·库赛尔给我找来 |
[1:28:25] | toupee dead or alive! | 我就给他一千美元 不管死活 |
[1:28:28] | Don’t bother me. I’m a world-famous sportscaster… | 别惹我 我是世界著名体育主持人 |
[1:28:30] | and you’re an ex-champion with diminished skills. | 你只是个过气拳王 技术一天不如一天 |
[1:28:33] | I can’t be seen with you. | 别让人看见我和你在一起 |
[1:28:38] | -How’s it goin’, champ? -Pretty good, man. | -怎么样了 拳王 -不错 老兄 |
[1:28:46] | Muhammad, I’d do anything for you. You know that. | 穆罕默德 我会为你做 任何事情的 你知道这个 |
[1:28:50] | But I’ve got bosses who only give a damn about Nielsen ratings. | 但是我老板 他只关心收视率 |
[1:28:55] | I guarantee… | 我保证 |
[1:28:58] | it will be a historical and a momentous night. | 这会是历史性的经典一夜 |
[1:29:08] | If they came to me tomorrow and say,”We want you to fight Joe Frazier. | 如果他们明天来对我说”我们想让你和乔·弗雷泽打 |
[1:29:11] | Madison Square Garden. Millions and millions of dollars. | 就在麦迪逊广场花园 会有数不清的酬金 |
[1:29:15] | Here’s your license back.” I will tell them… | 这是你的拳击执照 你可以拿回了”我会告诉他们 |
[1:29:17] | “I will never fight again.” | “我不会再打拳了” |
[1:29:19] | Frankly, Muhammad, I’m surprised, because unless you… | 说实话 穆罕默德 我很吃惊 因为除非你 |
[1:29:23] | or until you fight Frazier… | 或者说直到你和弗雷泽打拳 |
[1:29:25] | Cosell, are you losin’ your hearing along with your hair? | 库赛尔 你头发掉光了 听力也跟着不行了吗 |
[1:29:29] | Don’t put no question to it, man. I done told you, I’m through fightin’. | 不要怀疑 我和你说的很清楚了 我的拳击生涯结束了 |
[1:29:32] | I got a much bigger contender, a much heavier opponent. | 我现在有个大的多的对手 一个超重量级的对手 |
[1:29:35] | I’m fightin’ the entire US government. | 我在和整个美国政府作战 |
[1:29:38] | Do you think you’re going to jail? | 你认为你会入狱吗 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[1:29:43] | Joe Frazier told me on this show that he could knock you out. | 乔·弗雷泽在直播时告诉我说 他能把你击倒 |
[1:29:49] | See, there you go agitatin’. | 看看 你又在激将了 |
[1:29:51] | You should’ve asked Smokin’ Joe what have he been smokin’? | 你该问问牛皮大王乔 他为什么要胡吹 |
[1:29:55] | That boy even dream he whupped me, | 那家伙做梦都想打倒我 |
[1:29:57] | he better wake up and apologize. | 现在该是他清醒清醒 和我道歉的时候了 |
[1:29:59] | If I was to get in the ring with Joe… | 要是我和乔开打 |
[1:30:01] | here’s what you might see. | 你会看到这样的场景 |
[1:30:03] | Ali comes out to meet Frazier, but Frazier starts to retreat. | 阿里逼上前去 但是弗雷泽开始后退 |
[1:30:08] | If Joe goes back an inch farther, he’ll wind up in a ringside seat. | 如果乔再后退一寸 他就要退到台边的座位上了 |
[1:30:12] | Ali swings with his left, Ali swings with his right. | 阿里一记左拳 接着一记右拳 |
[1:30:15] | Just look at the kid carry the fight. | 阿里连续进攻 |
[1:30:18] | Frazier keeps backin’, but there’s not enough room. | 弗雷泽不停后退 可是他已经无处可退了 |
[1:30:20] | It’s only a matter of time before Ali lowers the boom. | 看来阿里给他致命一击 只是时间问题了 |
[1:30:24] | Ali swings with his right. What a beautiful swing. | 阿里一记右拳 多漂亮的一拳啊 |
[1:30:27] | But the punch lifts Frazier clean out of the ring. | 一下就把弗雷泽击出了拳台 |
[1:30:30] | Frazier’s still risin’, and the referee wears a frown… | 弗雷泽还在空中上升 但是裁判开始皱眉了 |
[1:30:33] | ’cause he can’t start countin’ till Frazier comes down. | 因为只有弗雷泽落地 他们才能开始倒数计时 |
[1:30:36] | Frazier’s disappeared from view. The crowd is getting frantic. | 弗雷泽消失了 观众开始疯狂了 |
[1:30:39] | But our radar stations picked him up. He’s somewhere over the Atlantic. | 不过我们的雷达站找到了他 他正在大西洋上空某处 |
[1:30:44] | Now, who would’ve thought when they came to the fight… | 谁能想到他们来看比赛 |
[1:30:46] | they was gonna witness the launchin’ of a black satellite. | 结果却见证了一颗黑色卫星的升空 |
[1:30:50] | But don’t wait for that fight. | 不过不要等这场比赛了 |
[1:30:53] | It ain’t never gonna happen. | 这永远不会发生 |
[1:30:55] | Only thing you could do… | 你唯一能做的 |
[1:30:57] | is wonder and imagine. | 就是期待和想象 |
[1:31:01] | This has been another sports exclusive from ABC. | 以上是ABC电视台 又一期的体育专访 |
[1:31:07] | -Two. Go two. -Over to Jim McKay… | -二线 -转到吉姆·麦凯那里去 |
[1:31:09] | in Bern, Switzerland. | 瑞士波恩 |
[1:31:11] | -How you gonna go from me to Jim McKay? -Listen, uh… | -你怎么能从我这里切换到吉姆·麦凯那里 -听我说 |
[1:31:15] | -Did your wife leave you yet? -No, she hasn’t left me yet. | -你老婆离开你了吗 -还没 |
[1:31:19] | She’s going to, ’cause I told your wife when I seen her… | 她就要离开了 因为当我见到你老婆的时候 |
[1:31:21] | I said,”Listen, why you doin’ this to yourself?” | 对她说”你干嘛这么作践自己” |
[1:31:33] | Oh, man, Joe. Who dresses you? | 天啊乔 谁给你挑的这身衣服 |
[1:31:37] | You look like the heavyweight champion of pimps. | 我看你像世界重量级皮条客 |
[1:31:40] | Hey, shut up and get in. | 嘿 少废话 进来 |
[1:31:43] | That jacket’s a mess, man. | 老兄 那夹克纯粹是件破烂 |
[1:31:49] | What you in Philly for? Philly’s my town. | 你在费城做什么 这是我的地盘 |
[1:31:52] | Well, I just wanted to get a little closer to you, honey. | 我只是想离你近点 亲爱的 |
[1:31:55] | Man, fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:31:58] | There’ll be two undefeated heavyweight champions, | 现在有两个不败的重量级拳王了 |
[1:32:00] | and they ain’t fightin’. | 而他们之间还没有打过 |
[1:32:02] | -What about your license? -I can fight in Atlanta. | -你的执照怎么样了 -我可以到亚特兰大打拳 |
[1:32:04] | There ain’t no state boxing commission in Georgia. | 佐治亚州没有州立拳击协会 |
[1:32:07] | It’s all set. | 已经谈好了 |
[1:32:08] | I do a prelim in Atlanta against Jerry Quary… | 我会先到亚特兰大和 杰瑞·科瑞打场热身赛 |
[1:32:10] | but we got to get this steamroller movin’ right now. | 但是咱们得把后面的事情先谈妥 |
[1:32:13] | So what do I have to do? | 那你要我要干什么 |
[1:32:15] | All you got to do is announce that after I whup Jerry Quary… | 你只需要宣布 等我完胜杰瑞·科瑞以后 |
[1:32:18] | you gonna give me a title shot. | 我们打一场争夺冠军称号 |
[1:32:21] | Come on, man. Say it! Say it! | 怎么样 老兄 答应吧 |
[1:32:32] | What I got and all I got, I got with these right here. | 我所有的都在这里了 |
[1:32:36] | Hell, man, I already got the title. | 我说 老兄 我已经获得冠军称号了 |
[1:32:38] | So I ain’t got nothin’ to win, but I got eveythin’ to lose. | 我现在没什么可赢的了 只剩下可能输的了 |
[1:32:44] | Yeah, but you know you ain’t the real champ yet. | 没错 不过你也知道你还不是真正的冠军 |
[1:32:56] | You beat Quary… | 好吧 要是你打赢科瑞 |
[1:32:58] | I’m gonna get you in the ring. I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我就和你打 我肯定会把你揍趴下 |
[1:33:12] | By the way… | 对了 |
[1:33:15] | you need any money or anything to tide you by? | 你需不需要钱 或者其他什么东西 |
[1:33:20] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:33:37] | Time! | 时间到 |
[1:33:47] | What you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:33:52] | Take me back, boss. | 让我再回来帮你吧 老板 |
[1:33:56] | I’m clean. | 我已经恢复了 |
[1:33:58] | This is a resurrection. This is God’s act. | 好像重生一样 这是上帝的功劳 |
[1:34:03] | And the prophet is goin’ home. | 先知就要回家来了 |
[1:34:06] | Take me with you, boss. | 让我再回来帮你吧 老板 |
[1:34:09] | I’ll do anything. | 什么事情我都肯替你做 |
[1:34:22] | Your hands can’t hit what your eyes can’t see. | 要是你看不见 你就打不着 |
[1:34:29] | Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. | 躲避起来像蝴蝶 攻击起来像蜜蜂 |
[1:34:33] | Rumble, young man, rumble. | 上吧 无敌的年轻人 上吧 |
[1:34:53] | God ain’t watching’! Ain’t nobody but us! | 上帝没有在注意我们 我们只能靠自己 |
[1:34:54] | God ain’t watching’! Ain’t nobody but us! | 上帝没有在注意我们 我们只能靠自己 |
[1:35:04] | There it is! Stay in his face! | 就这么打 继续打他的脸 |
[1:35:11] | Go, Muhammad! | 加油啊 穆罕默德 |
[1:35:24] | There it is! | 就这么打 |
[1:35:32] | Now for the right. Boom! | 该动手了 最后一击 |
[1:35:40] | Prophet is goin’ home to the throne. | 先知就要回来 登上王位了 |
[1:35:59] | That’s how you do it, Ali. | 干的真不错 阿里 |
[1:36:01] | That’s how you do it. | 干的真不错 |
[1:36:10] | You okay? You’re a goddamn Superman. | 你还好吧 你真他妈的是超人 |
[1:36:13] | Ain’t no kryptonite in this ring tonight. | 而今晚拳台上没有氪能制服你 |
[1:37:00] | -We want Joe Frazier! -We want him! | -我们要和乔·弗雷泽打 -我们要和他打 |
[1:37:02] | -We want Joe Frazier! -And you deserve it. You deserve it. | -我们要和乔·弗雷泽打 -你有资格和他打 |
[1:37:10] | This prophet is comin’ home, goin’ from the darkness to the light. | 这位先知已经回家来了 从黑暗走向光明了 |
[1:37:16] | Soak it in this for about 20 minutes. | 大约浸泡这种药20分钟 |
[1:37:20] | We don’t need their management. | 你不需要他们来管理 |
[1:37:24] | Hey, Herbert, we did good. Doin’ good tonight. | 嘿 赫伯特 我们干的不错 今晚干的真棒 |
[1:37:39] | All praise to Allah. | 赞美归于真主安拉 |
[1:37:44] | The messenger has lifted your suspension. | 真主的信使已经恢复了你的身份 |
[1:37:47] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:37:50] | So you’re sayin’ I can be a Muslim again. | 你是说我又可以作穆斯林了 |
[1:37:52] | -Yes. -I ain’t never stopped. | -没错 -我从来就没不当穆斯林 |
[1:37:53] | Just like I ain’t never stopped bein’ the champ. | 就好像我从来没有从拳王宝座上下来一样 |
[1:37:57] | I begged my father to reinstate you. | 是我请求我父亲恢复你的资格的 |
[1:37:59] | When? When you do that, Herbert? | 什么时候 你什么时候做的 赫伯特 |
[1:38:02] | After I promoted this Quary fight or after I won it? | 在我找到了这场比赛以后 还是我赢了这场比赛以后 |
[1:38:05] | We can get Frazier. | 我们能帮你找到弗雷泽 |
[1:38:06] | Man, I done already got Frazier. | 老兄 我已经找到弗雷泽了 |
[1:38:08] | We can get $5 million for Frazier. | 我们能为你和弗雷泽比赛募集五百万美元 |
[1:38:10] | We talkin’ management, talkin’ money or talkin’ religion? | 我们谈的是什么 经理人 金钱 还是宗教 |
[1:38:13] | When I got leery and talked up why I’m broke… | 当我倒霉的时候 破产的时候 |
[1:38:16] | then come the suspension. | 你们就停止我的教徒资格 |
[1:38:18] | Now you explain that one to me, my brother. | 你怎么不把这事给我解释一下 兄弟 |
[1:38:22] | That was my father. | 那是我父亲的决定 |
[1:38:26] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[1:38:28] | I love your father, Herbert. I swear, man. I love the Nation. | 我热爱你的父亲 赫伯特 我发誓 我爱伊斯兰国 |
[1:38:33] | But it don’t own me. | 但是我不是它的奴隶 |
[1:38:44] | You go on out there and you make that Frazier deal. | 你去那把弗雷泽的买卖谈妥吧 |
[1:38:52] | -My brother. -Yeah, your brother Herbert. | -我的兄弟 -赫伯特兄弟 |
[1:38:54] | Go on somewhere, make that deal. | 去把那事谈妥吧 |
[1:39:07] | And he accepts me. I’m Jewish, but yet he’s Muslim… | 他还是接受我了 尽管我是犹太人 而他是穆斯林 |
[1:39:10] | and we still get along. | 但是我们还是在一起 |
[1:39:12] | He understands me. He understands me and he still allows me to hang with him. | 他能理解我 还允许我和他在一起 |
[1:39:15] | He knows I like pork and white women, | 他知道我喜欢吃猪肉 还有白女人 |
[1:39:17] | but still allows me to be here with him. | 但是他还是允许我和他一起待在这里 |
[1:39:19] | Now, I can give up pork… | 我说 我可以不吃猪肉了 |
[1:39:21] | but them white women, goddamn it! | 但是白女人 他妈的 |
[1:39:24] | How you deal with it, boy? | 要是你 你会怎么办 小子 |
[1:39:39] | Hello? Muhammad, it’s for you. | 穆罕默德 你的电话 |
[1:39:47] | Thank you, Lana. | 谢谢你 拉娜 |
[1:39:50] | -Yeah? -Muhammad? Howard Cosell. | -喂 -穆罕默德 我是霍华德·库赛尔 |
[1:39:53] | -You TKO’d them. -Hey, what you talkin’ about, Howard? | -你赢了 技术击倒 -你在说什么啊霍华德 |
[1:39:56] | -With Quary? -No. | -我和科瑞的那场比赛 -不是 |
[1:39:59] | The Supreme Court ruled today… | 今天最高法院 |
[1:40:01] | in the case of The United States vs. | 就美利坚合众国控告凱修斯·克里 |
[1:40:03] | Cassius Clay… | 又名穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:40:04] | aka Muhammad Ali. | 一案做出判决 |
[1:40:08] | You won an eight-to-zero unanimous decision. | 判决是全体通过的 八票赞成 无人反对 |
[1:40:12] | You’re free. | 你无罪了 |
[1:40:15] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:40:33] | I’m free. | 我无罪了 |
[1:40:40] | The Supreme Court just set me free. | 最高法院刚刚判我无罪了 |
[1:40:47] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:40:51] | Eight-to-oh, unanimous decision. | 八比零 全体通过 |
[1:40:53] | The Supreme Court just overturned my conviction. | 最高法院刚刚推翻了对我的定罪 |
[1:40:57] | -Yes! -All right. All right. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[1:41:00] | -Did we get ’em, Ali? -We got ’em, man. | -我们打败他们了 对吧 阿里 -我们赢了 |
[1:41:03] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[1:41:07] | -Did we do it? -We did it, man. | -我们真的赢了 -是的 老兄 |
[1:41:10] | They wanna be on your side now | 他们现在站在你这一边了 |
[1:41:12] | because the truth has shown itself to the power. | 是因为真理站出来对权力发了话 |
[1:41:14] | Now the power’s comin’ to the truth. That’s what it is. | 所以权力现在过来支持了真理 仅此而已 |
[1:41:17] | And the truth tastes good when there’s a belly full of lies. | 而真理真正闪光的时刻 是她被谎言包围的时刻 |
[1:41:19] | -What you talkin’ about? -It don’t matter. It don’t matter. | -你在说什么啊 -没什么 没什么 |
[1:41:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, 15 rounds of boxing… | 女士们 先生们 今天晚上的拳赛将打十五回合 |
[1:41:34] | for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world. | 来争夺世界重量级拳王称号 |
[1:41:39] | In this corner, the contender | 站在这个角落的 是挑战者 |
[1:41:42] | and former heavyweight champion of the world… | 也是前世界重量级拳王 |
[1:41:44] | weighing in at 213 pounds… | 体重213磅的 |
[1:41:48] | with a record of 31 and 0 with 25 knockouts… | 31胜 0平 25负 战绩的 |
[1:41:52] | Muhammad Ali! | 穆罕默德·阿里 |
[1:42:00] | His opponent, weighing in at 2051/2 pounds… | 他的对手 将是体重205磅半 |
[1:42:05] | with a record of 26 and 0 with 23 knockouts… | 26胜 0平 23负 战绩的 |
[1:42:09] | the current heavyweight champion of the world… | 的现任世界重量级拳王 |
[1:42:13] | Smokin? Joe Frazier! | 乔·弗雷泽 |
[1:42:19] | I want a good, clean fight. Protect yourself at all times. | 我希望今天比赛公正精彩 保护好你们自己 |
[1:42:22] | Gentlemen, touch gloves. Good luck to both of you. | 互击拳套 先生们 祝你们两个好运 |
[1:43:05] | Come on! | 加油啊老爹 |
[1:43:06] | Stick him! Come on! | 放开 放开他 |
[1:43:50] | That’s okay, champ. Don’t stop fightin’. | 这样就好 没事 拳王 别停止 |
[1:43:55] | What’s comin’? | 注意对手攻击方向 |
[1:43:56] | Lean back, man. Move back. Work, legs. | 后仰 老兄 后退 注意步法 |
[1:44:12] | Ain’t nobody hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[1:44:13] | That’s all right. Ain’t no… | 没事 没 |
[1:44:34] | Keep puttin’ out. Come on. | 继续 加油 |
[1:44:47] | -Move, Ali! -Back, back, back! | -移动啊阿里 -后退 后退 |
[1:45:23] | Muhammad, you said you were gonna win the fight. | 穆罕默德 你说你会赢 |
[1:45:25] | How do you account for the beating you’ve taken? | 现在输了你怎么解释 |
[1:45:27] | -Did he hurt you? -Joe said you don’t wanna fight again. | -他打伤你了吗 -乔说你不愿再打了 |
[1:45:30] | Oh, how wrong he is. | 是吗 他大错特错了 |
[1:45:32] | -Why would it be different? -Muhammad, wait! | -为什么 -穆罕默德 等一下 |
[1:45:39] | -But I wanna ask him something! -We all wanna ask him something. | -我有事要问问他 -我们都有事想问他 |
[1:45:42] | -Sons of bitches! Get outta here! -When are you gonna get a hairpiece? | -婊子养的 滚 -你什么时候会弄个假发来 |
[1:45:45] | Don’t worry about it. You lost all of yours. | 不用你操心 你的也会掉光的 |
[1:45:47] | You cue ball head motherfucker. Get outta here! | 你个光头混蛋 滚开 |
[1:45:49] | -Just one more question. -Let me talk to him. | -就最后一个问题 -让我和他谈谈 |
[1:45:52] | We’re close to the start of round one. | 第一回合马上就要开始了 |
[1:45:54] | Now that Smokin? Joe done run outta tomato cans… | 乔·弗雷泽 如同老虎出笼 |
[1:45:56] | I got Yank to commit to a rematch with you in about six months. | 我找到杨克了 他答应 你六个月以后打一场 |
[1:45:59] | Frazier said he’d be happy with three mil. | 弗雷泽说他三百万美元就可以出赛 |
[1:46:02] | I’ll fly to Jamaica, get Yank to sign right | 我会飞到牙买加 等乔打赢了 |
[1:46:04] | after Joe beats this big stiff. | 这个家伙以后 就让杨克签字 |
[1:46:08] | I think he hurt Joe Frazier. | 我猜他打伤了乔·弗雷泽 |
[1:46:10] | I think Joe is hurt. | 我看乔似乎受伤了 |
[1:46:13] | Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! | 弗雷泽被击倒了 弗雷泽被击倒了 |
[1:46:17] | -Down goes Frazier! -Get up, Joe. | -弗雷泽被击倒了 -乔 起来 |
[1:46:18] | The heavy weight champion is taking the mandatory eightcount… | 重量级拳王正在接受八秒强制计数 |
[1:46:22] | and Foreman Is poised as can be. | 而弗里曼镇定自若 |
[1:46:27] | Foreman is all over Frazier. | 弗里曼完全压制了弗雷泽 |
[1:46:30] | And Frazier is down again! | 弗雷泽又被击倒了 |
[1:46:32] | He maybe… No, he’s rising. | 他可能没法 不 他又站起来了 |
[1:46:36] | It’s over! It is over! | 不过比赛结束了 |
[1:46:38] | It’d be easy to get a fight with Frazier now. | 现在要和弗雷泽打一场容易多了 |
[1:46:41] | Only thing he’s champion of is gettin’ knocked down. | 他不是拳王了 |
[1:46:46] | George Foreman is the heavyweight champion of the world. | 乔治·弗里曼 登上重量级拳王的宝座 |
[1:46:51] | The Rumble in the Jungle. That is the name that I’ve given it. | 举行丛林拳王争霸战 这就是我起的名字 |
[1:46:55] | Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Kinshasa, Zaire. | 穆罕默德·阿里和乔治·弗里曼 在扎伊尔首都金沙萨 |
[1:47:00] | -Don, Zaire? -Yeah, Don. | -唐 扎伊尔 -就是啊怎么回事 |
[1:47:02] | I mean, why not Antarctica, somethin’ like that? | 我是说 干嘛不去南极什么的 |
[1:47:05] | What’s wrong with New York City? | 纽约又有什么不好 |
[1:47:09] | Because you miss the significance. | 因为你没有理解这重要性 |
[1:47:11] | See, I dream of overcoming 400 years of racial depression… | 在种族压迫下 我梦想了四百年了 |
[1:47:15] | to the dawn of a new day of liberation, financial and otherwise. | 那就是解放的曙光 经济上和其他一切方面的真正解放 |
[1:47:19] | It will raise up the spirits of our inner cities. | 它能提高我们的士气 |
[1:47:22] | It will rise up and fill with hope, the souls… | 它将给我们带来希望 充实我们的灵魂 |
[1:47:25] | the unrequited needs of the black proletariat. | 无条件的满足我们黑人无产阶级的需要 |
[1:47:28] | That is, the discouraged, dispirited, | 就是我们这些下层的 气馁的 |
[1:47:29] | denigrated denizens… | 沮丧的 臭名卓著的居民们 |
[1:47:31] | of the demimonde that is called the ghetto. | 我们这些住在少数民族聚居区的人 |
[1:47:34] | Man, Don, you crazy. | 唐 老兄 你一定是疯了 |
[1:47:37] | You must’ve studied the whole”D” section of the dictionary. | 你一定把字典里面D打头的词都背下来了 |
[1:48:05] | Good morning, sister. | 早上好啊姐妹 |
[1:48:09] | Hi, brother. | 嗨 兄弟 |
[1:48:13] | How you doin’, champ? | 你好吗 拳王 |
[1:48:42] | Why they saying that? What they sayin’? | 他们干嘛这么喊 他们在喊什么 |
[1:48:49] | What that mean? I don’t understand. | 什么意思 我不懂 |
[1:48:51] | -It means… -What? | -那意思是说 -什么 |
[1:48:52] | It mean,”Ali, kill him. Ali, kill him.” | 那意思是说”阿里 干掉他” |
[1:49:42] | The champ is here! | 拳王在这里 |
[1:49:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, the heavyweight champion of the world has arrived! | 女士们先生们 世界重量级拳王来了 |
[1:49:51] | The champ is here! | 拳王来了 |
[1:49:58] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[1:50:00] | He’s quite younger than you. How you feeling about that? | 他比你年轻很多 你对此怎么看 |
[1:50:02] | He’s quite younger than me? Well, we quite younger than you. | 他比我年轻很多 没错 我也比你年轻很多 |
[1:50:05] | What you talkin’ about? Thirty-two years old. Best shape of my life. | 你又怎么说 我32岁了 正是人生的黄金时期 |
[1:51:07] | Hey, stop! All right, back up. | 嘿 停车 好 倒车 |
[1:51:16] | Did you see Muhammad Ali? | 你见到穆罕默德·阿里了吗 |
[1:55:40] | -Here’s your water. -Oh, thank you, hon. | -你的水来了 -哦 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[1:55:43] | Bottled water. Frozen steaks. | 瓶装矿泉水 冻牛排 |
[1:55:47] | Brought all that stuffin like Africa’s ain’t got no steaks. | 我们把这些东西都带来了 好像非洲都没有牛排 |
[1:55:50] | -You could pick up parasites. -Mobutu eats it. | -这里的牛排中有寄生虫 -蒙博托也吃这里的牛排 |
[1:55:54] | Mobutu’s takin’ care of Mobutu. | 蒙博托只关心他自己 |
[1:55:56] | He steals all the wealth and sends it to Switzerland. | 他窃取了所有的财富 把它们都存进瑞士银行 |
[1:56:00] | What that got to do with any of why we here? | 这和我们来这有什么关系 |
[1:56:03] | We are here ’cause Don King got Mobutu | 我们来这是因为唐·金说服了蒙博托 |
[1:56:06] | to put up $10 million. | 提供1000万美元 |
[1:56:08] | Don King don’t care about Africa. He’s worse than Herbert. | 唐·金才不在乎什么非洲 他比赫伯特还差 |
[1:56:13] | Here come Herbert. | 又提起赫伯特来了 |
[1:56:15] | And Don King fit right in too. | 唐·金也是一样的货色 |
[1:56:18] | Now he’s a dashiki-wearin’ rip-off. | 现在他成了个穿黑人花衬衫的骗子 |
[1:56:20] | Don King delivered the first-ever… | 但是唐·金促成了第一场 |
[1:56:22] | black-promoted championship fight in Africa. | 在非洲举行的重量级拳王争霸战 |
[1:56:25] | Don King talks black, | 唐·金说起话来像黑人 |
[1:56:26] | lives white and thinks green. | 过的日子像白人 想起事情来不知道像什么人 |
[1:56:29] | And you’re defending him and Brother Herbert? | 就这样你还要为他和赫伯特辩护 |
[1:56:31] | ‘Cause clean-cut Muslims in a parade on the South Side of Chicago… | 那是因为南芝加哥所有黑人起来游行 |
[1:56:34] | ain’t gonna get this done! | 也做不成这个事情 |
[1:56:38] | I got to put honkies with connections and bad-ass niggas to it. | 我必须要找些有关系的蠢驴和一些混蛋来做成这事 |
[1:56:41] | And now they matched you up against George Foreman. | 好啦 现在他们让你来打乔治·弗里曼 |
[1:56:43] | Do you think they give a damn if you get killed? | 要是你有个三长两短的 你以为他们会当回事吗 |
[1:56:52] | So that’s what you think? | 这就是你想的 |
[1:57:04] | I just wanna know why my Muslim husband… | 我只想知道为什么我的穆斯林丈夫 |
[1:57:07] | is allowing himself to get strung up on a cross. | 会让他在十字架前这么兴奋 |
[1:57:10] | Just tell me why. | 我只想知道这个而已 |
[1:57:20] | Mayum’s sick. | 玛丽芸病了 |
[1:57:27] | Maybe I ought to go back to Chicago and look after her? | 也许我该回芝加哥去照顾她 |
[1:57:33] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[1:57:41] | Well, then I guess I’ll be back before the fight. | 那好 我想我会在比赛前回来的 |
[1:57:46] | If that’s all right, my husband. | 这样行吗 我的丈夫 |
[1:58:14] | This fight is no contest! | 这场比赛毫无悬念 |
[1:58:16] | He is entirely too slow to fight me. | 他完全跟不上我的速度 |
[1:58:18] | I say that George Foreman is a mummy. | 乔治·弗里曼 在我眼里如同木乃伊般笨拙 |
[1:58:21] | He’s too slow. You know I name all my fighters. | 他太慢了 你们知道我给每个拳手都起外号 |
[1:58:24] | I’m gonna call George Foreman”The Mummy.” | 我要管乔治·弗里曼叫”木乃伊” |
[1:58:26] | He fight like a mummy. | 他打拳就像个木乃伊 |
[1:58:32] | And when I see George throwin’ punches, this is what I hear: | 当我看到他挥拳的时候 我能听到这个 |
[1:58:35] | Here come the left. | 这是一记左拳 |
[1:58:37] | Here come the right. | 这是一记右拳 |
[1:58:40] | But the mummy can’t hit what the mummy can’t see… | 但是木乃伊看不到的人 他就打不着 |
[1:58:42] | ’cause I’m too fast for him. | 而我对他来说太快了 |
[1:58:46] | I’m too fast. | 我太快了 |
[1:58:49] | I’m too fast. I’m too fast. I move too good for him. | 我太快了 我太快了 我的步法太好了 |
[1:58:53] | I’ll hit George Foreman so many times, he’ll think he’s surrounded. | 我会无数次击中乔治·弗里曼 他会觉得他被包围了 |
[1:58:57] | He gonna say,”Call the police! It’s five of ’em in here!” | 他会叫”叫警察来 这有五个他” |
[1:59:02] | I’m bad, man. I’m bad! | 我很厉害 很厉害 |
[1:59:04] | Muhammad, I’m sorry. I have to ask. | 穆罕默德 对不起 我得问一下 |
[1:59:09] | Are you really fast enough anymore… | 你真的觉得你还是那么快 |
[1:59:11] | to beat George Foreman? | 能击败 乔治·弗里曼 |
[1:59:13] | If he gets you against the ropes, he can knock you out with either hand. | 他要是把你逼到边界上 随便哪只手就能搞定你 |
[1:59:18] | Many people believe you’re not the man you used to be ten years ago. | 很多人认为你已经不是十年前那个你了 |
[1:59:26] | See, now, Howard… | 我说 霍华德 |
[1:59:28] | I didn’t even want to talk about this, man. | 我真不想说起这事 |
[1:59:33] | Especially not out here in front of all these people. | 尤其不想当着这么多人的面说这事 |
[1:59:36] | But I talked to your wife… | 不过我和你老婆聊天的时候 |
[1:59:39] | and she said you not the man you used to be two years ago! | 她说你已经不是两年前那个你了 |
[2:00:06] | Champ. | 拳王 |
[2:00:12] | -Champ, George had an accident. -He… He had what? | -拳王 乔治出了场事故 -他 他怎么了 |
[2:00:15] | -What are you talking about? -He got cut right above his right eye. | -你在说什么 -他右眼上面受伤了 |
[2:00:18] | His sparring partner’s elbow split it open. | 他对手的肘部把那划了条大口子 |
[2:00:20] | -Can he fight? -Not for six weeks. | -他还能打吗 -这六个星期不行了 |
[2:00:25] | This is not a humorous situation, my champ. | 这不是什么好笑的事情 拳王 |
[2:00:27] | This postponement could be long, especially if George leaves. | 这个延期可能会很长 尤其如果乔治离开的话 |
[2:00:31] | You tying to pull something here, Don? | 你必须得把他留住唐 |
[2:00:33] | If George leaves, he ain’t comin’ back. George don’t like it here. | 要是他走了 他不会回来的 乔治不喜欢这里 |
[2:00:37] | How right you are, my suspicious and short Italian brother. | 又矮又多疑的意大利兄弟 这回你可说对了 |
[2:00:40] | Look here, man, my fiduciary responsibility… | 老兄 我对这第一场 |
[2:00:43] | to this first all-black promotion… | 黑人拳王争霸战的努力 |
[2:00:46] | is analogous to a garden in the African sun… it must grow, it must bloom. | 就好像非洲太阳下的花园 必须成长 必须开花 |
[2:00:49] | Cannot flower in the gloom and shade of postponement to the Astrodome… | 而这花不可能在延期的阴影下 |
[2:00:54] | or any dome out of Zaire | 或者扎伊尔以外什么地方开放 |
[2:00:56] | where it be deprivileged of light and bled of water. | 那的阳光和水不够好 |
[2:00:57] | ‘Cause what gonna be bleedin’ out of there is money… | 知道为什么吗 因为那流淌的都是钱 |
[2:00:59] | a hemorrhage of cash. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[2:01:00] | I’m talkin’ about blood on the floor. | 好像地板上流的血一样 |
[2:01:02] | Double hotel costs, airplane, | 双份的旅馆费用 飞机费用 |
[2:01:04] | travel costs, food and beverage. | 旅行费用 食品和饮料的费用 |
[2:01:06] | -So what do you want us to do? -Muhammad Ali. The people’s champion. | -那你要我们怎么做 -穆罕默德·阿里 人民的拳王 |
[2:01:10] | My black brother. | 我的黑人兄弟 |
[2:01:11] | I need you. I need your strength. | 我需要你 我需要你的力量 |
[2:01:14] | I need you to find a way to get George to stay. | 我要你找到个办法让乔治能等下去 |
[2:01:18] | Be Moses in reverse. | 反过来说 做个摩西般的人 |
[2:01:20] | Do not let my people go. Keep them the fuck right here in Egypt. | 别让我的人离开 就让他们待在埃及 |
[2:01:24] | -If you’ll pardon my Swahili. -Lingala. | -如果你们能原谅我的斯瓦希里语 -是林加拉语 |
[2:01:27] | -Say what? -They speak Lingala. | -什么 -他们说林加拉语 |
[2:01:30] | Ali wants his title, and he wants it in Zaire. | 阿里想要回他的拳王称号 他就想在扎伊尔这里要回 |
[2:01:37] | Okay, all right, okay. Let’s take it back. | 好啊没问题 我再退一步 |
[2:01:40] | George go, George go. Hell, I can get you Joe Frazier. | 让乔治走 我能让乔·弗雷泽来和你打 |
[2:01:43] | Ali-Frazier 3. That’s the fight everybody want to see. | 阿里和乔·弗雷泽第三次大战 每个人都肯定想看 |
[2:01:46] | We don’t want Frazier, we want George. | 我们不要弗雷泽 我们要乔治 |
[2:01:48] | Hell, I don’t control George Foreman. | 我说 我可控制不了乔治·弗里曼 |
[2:02:33] | There’s been an accidental injury to George Foreman in training. | 人家说乔治·弗里曼在训练中受伤了 |
[2:02:38] | The truth is… | 但事实上 |
[2:02:40] | George knocked his self out. | 是乔治故意的 |
[2:02:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:02:44] | He did three rounds, realized he was gonna lose to Muhammad Ali… | 他打了三个回合 意识到 他会输给穆罕默德·阿里 |
[2:02:47] | and knocked his self out. | 然后就故意这样做 |
[2:02:49] | I predict that when the fight is set, he might not show. | 我猜等我们这场比赛举行的时候 他不会出战 |
[2:02:52] | Oh, you bad. | 你真是个坏蛋 |
[2:02:53] | -That’s right, I’m a bad man. -Ain’t no doubt about that. | -没错 我是个大坏蛋 -没错 不用怀疑 |
[2:02:57] | Yeah, but you tell George the same thing. | 没错 不过你要告诉乔治同样的话 |
[2:02:59] | I heard you. I been watching you. | 我一直注意你的一言一行呢 |
[2:03:01] | I know he’s your man, I know you got him picked, | 我知道他是你的人 我知道你选中他了 |
[2:03:04] | but the man is in trouble. | 但他现在有麻烦了 |
[2:03:05] | The whole world was gonna know, but now he ain’t gonna show. | 到时候全世界都会知道的 但是现在他却不打算出战了 |
[2:03:09] | In order to ensure that George is ready, we are thinking of postponing… | 为了让乔治能准备好 我们打算把比赛 |
[2:03:12] | from September 24 to October 30. | 从9月24日延期到10月30日 |
[2:03:15] | What about the concert? | 那音乐会怎么办 |
[2:03:17] | The concert will go on as planned. Those dates are September 20, 21… | 音乐会照旧 将于9月20 21日举行 |
[2:03:22] | I want all the helicopters guarded, | 我希望你们能看住所有的 |
[2:03:24] | all the private planes, private boats. | 直升机 私人飞机 私人游艇 |
[2:03:26] | I’m serious. I want the airports… | 我不是开玩笑 我希望机场能戒严 |
[2:03:28] | I want President Mobutu and all his paratroopers… | 我需要蒙博托总统和他的全部伞兵 |
[2:03:30] | All you Zaireans, y’all be on guard too. | 全部的扎伊尔人 都来替我看住他 |
[2:03:33] | Any strange boats creeping away, they might be taking him out. | 任何偷偷溜走的陌生船只 那可能就是载他离开的 |
[2:03:37] | Bus stations. | 公共汽车站 |
[2:03:38] | And bus stations! | 还有公共汽车站 |
[2:03:40] | Right. Watch the bus stations. | 没错 盯住公共汽车站 |
[2:03:42] | The elephant caravans… They might be tying to take him out on an elephant. | 还有大象运输队 他们可能会用大象把他运走 |
[2:03:45] | -What’d you say? -Hell, I ain’t talking to you. | -你说什么 -我不是和你说话 |
[2:03:48] | Hey. Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[2:03:51] | Don’t you never talk to Angelo like that. | 你不能这么和安吉罗说话 |
[2:03:53] | Don’t you never talk to Angie like that again. | 你永远也不能这么和他说话 |
[2:03:57] | Something wrong with you, man? | 你有病吗 |
[2:04:00] | Think you callin’ some shots here? You ain’t callin’ nothin’. | 认为你能引起什么注意 你什么也办不到 |
[2:04:05] | They all know. | 她们都知道 |
[2:04:08] | All them ladies out there, they know I’m ready. | 所有台下的女士们 她们都知道我已经准备好了 |
[2:04:11] | I see fear in the eyes of his followers. | 从他的追随者眼中 我只看到恐惧 |
[2:04:14] | This was supposed to be the fight that Muhammad Ali was ended. | 这场比赛本来应该注定 是穆罕默德·阿里输的 |
[2:04:18] | Supposed to be Muhammad was gonna fall. Supposed to be my destruction. | 本来穆罕默德该被击倒的 本来这该成为我的毁灭之旅 |
[2:04:23] | Well, they miscalculated. They misjudged. | 但是他们算错了 他们判断错了 |
[2:04:25] | They got it wrong. | 他们彻底搞错了 |
[2:04:50] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[2:04:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[2:04:56] | Veronica Porche. | 维萝妮卡·保时捷 |
[2:04:57] | Porche. Like the sports car. | 保时捷 好像跑车的名字 |
[2:04:59] | -Yes. -With just a little something extra. | -没错 -嘿 再加一点点就行 |
[2:05:02] | Hey, you with Don? | 嘿 你和唐一起的 |
[2:05:04] | Don brought me here, but I’m not with anybody, no. | 唐把我带来的 但是我没和谁在一起 |
[2:05:08] | -Where you come from? -LA. | -你从哪里来的 -洛衫矶 |
[2:05:11] | -LA? -But my people are from Louisiana. | -洛衫矶 -对 不过我的亲人都在路易斯安娜 |
[2:05:13] | Louisiana. | 路易斯安娜 |
[2:05:15] | What, you Creole? | 那 你是法国血统的 |
[2:05:17] | We’re Creole, so I’m African, French and Spanish. | 是的 我有非洲 法国和西班牙血统 |
[2:05:22] | My mother’s grandfather was Jewish. | 我的妈妈的祖父还是个犹太人 |
[2:05:24] | Well, they mixed all that stuff up in there real nice. | 恩 他们混和的相当不错呢 |
[2:05:28] | I’m the only witch doctor here. Bundini Brown. | 我是这里唯一的巫医 班迪尼·布朗 |
[2:05:31] | Bundini Brown is an authentic witch doctor. | 班迪尼·布朗是个可信的巫医 |
[2:05:33] | -You tell ’em. -The only one in the United States. | -没错 -美国唯一的一个 |
[2:05:38] | I’m real glad you said what you did. | 我真高兴听到你说的那些 |
[2:05:41] | You made sure the fight stays here. | 你确保了这场比赛在这举行 |
[2:05:47] | You know all them reporters and writers in there… | 你知道那些记者们 |
[2:05:52] | they say George is gonna kill me. | 他们都说乔治会杀了我 |
[2:05:55] | What you think? | 你怎么想 |
[2:06:01] | Mr. Ali? Mr. Ali? | 阿里先生 阿里先生 |
[2:06:03] | -We want thank you. -Hey, fella. | -我们想谢谢你 -嘿 伙计们 |
[2:06:05] | Y’all wanna thank me? | 你们想谢谢我 |
[2:06:08] | Y’all gonna thank me? What I did? | 你们想谢我 我做什么了 |
[2:06:13] | They thanking me for something. | 不知道为什么 他们想谢我 |
[2:06:16] | Hey, you ever been down to Hong Kong? Thailand? Taiwan? | 嘿 你去过香港 泰国或者台湾吗 |
[2:06:20] | -No. -No? I can’t go there. | -没有 -没有 我去不了那些地方 |
[2:06:24] | -Hi, Ruthie. How are you? -Hi, champ. | -嗨 露茜 你好吗 -嗨 拳王 |
[2:06:30] | What’s going on? I’m great. How you feeling? | 怎么样 我很好 你如何啊 |
[2:06:32] | When I go to sleep, this closes up. | 我睡觉的时候 这些就都结束了 |
[2:06:35] | That’s what happens. When I go to sleep, all this rests together. | 就是这么回事 我睡觉的时候 这些都一起休息了 |
[2:06:39] | During the day, I got to think. | 白天我会想 |
[2:06:41] | Get me out of this county. All the women so pretty. | 让我离开这个国家吧 这里的女人太漂亮了 |
[2:06:45] | All of em, they got hair come all the way | 所有的女人 她们都有那么长的头发 |
[2:06:48] | down to the back of their knees. | 在背后一直拖到膝盖那里 |
[2:06:50] | All of em… All of em about Veronica’s complexion. | 每个有维萝妮卡的肤色的人 |
[2:06:54] | Every single one of em. Bad, man. | 每个人 天啊 |
[2:06:58] | But ain’t nothing like the sisters. | 但是不像我们的姐妹 |
[2:07:01] | Ain’t nothing like the sisters. | 但是不像我们的姐妹 |
[2:07:08] | Come on. Why don’t we go take a ride or something? | 来吧 我们干嘛不去兜个风什么的 |
[2:07:11] | Wanna come with me? | 愿意和我一起去吗 |
[2:07:23] | Ruth, tell us the truth. Is this your kind of guy? | 露茜 和我们说实话 这家伙是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[2:07:27] | More cushion for the pushin’. | 压起来挺软的 |
[2:07:32] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[2:07:34] | So why you so glad we still here? | 你为什么喜欢我们在这里打 |
[2:07:40] | Making the fight stay here in Africa… | 让这场比赛待在非洲举行 |
[2:07:45] | Anybody can fight in Vegas. | 每个人都能在拉斯维加斯打 |
[2:07:55] | Well, that’s one job. I got two. | 这个嘛 这只是工作之一 我还有另外一个任务 |
[2:07:57] | Got to whup George. | 打倒乔治 |
[2:08:07] | Islamic faith help you do that? | 伊斯兰信仰能帮助你做到那个吗 |
[2:08:11] | Listen, girl, as a Muslim | 听着 小姐 作为一个穆斯林 |
[2:08:13] | I am failed in the eyes of God. | 我在上帝眼中是失败的 |
[2:08:15] | I should’ve discovered Islam at 50, | 我要是能到50岁再发现穆斯林多好 |
[2:08:17] | ’cause I’m weak on women. | 我在女人面前太软弱了 |
[2:08:20] | First they take my eyes. | 一开始她们会吸引我的目光 |
[2:08:22] | My heart follow. | 然后就是我的心灵 |
[2:08:25] | Making me the lovingest husband in the world… | 让我变成世界上最关爱他们的丈夫 |
[2:08:27] | and the most terriblest husband at the same time. | 但同时也是最差劲的丈夫 |
[2:08:33] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[2:08:35] | Green eyes. | 碧绿的眼睛 |
[2:08:37] | Cocoa skin. | 可可色的皮肤 |
[2:08:40] | Okay, rest of me, let’s go. | 好啦 我身上的其他部分 让我们上吧 |
[2:08:50] | Rumble, Ali. | 冲啊阿里 |
[2:09:35] | -Mrs. Ali. -Hello, Muhammad, Mr. Cosell. | -阿里夫人 -你好 穆罕默德 库赛尔先生 |
[2:09:37] | -Hey, when you get in? -Today. | -嘿 你什么时候来的 -今天 |
[2:09:40] | And I learned we now have this suite at the intercontinental Hotel. | 然后我得知我们在洲际酒店有这个套房 |
[2:09:45] | Muhammad, may I have a word with you, please? | 穆罕默德 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[2:09:48] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[2:09:58] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[2:09:59] | What do you mean, what’s goin’ on? | 什么怎么回事 你什么意思 |
[2:10:02] | Do you have to throw it in my face? | 你一定要直接说吗 |
[2:10:04] | Do I have to read about it? | 我一定要从别人的报道那里读到这些吗 |
[2:10:07] | Do people have to call me on the phone to tell me? | 一定要谁打电话告诉我吗 |
[2:10:08] | I didn’t mean for that to come out. | 我不是故意要那么做的 |
[2:10:10] | And I live with the casual ones. I live with ’em. | 你偶然的寻花问柳我都忍了 |
[2:10:14] | So why do you disrespect me like this? | 但是你为什么要这么不尊重我 |
[2:10:17] | I respect you. I will always respect you. | 我尊重你 我一直尊重你 |
[2:10:30] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[2:10:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:10:46] | So what is supposed to happen now? | 那现在该怎么办 |
[2:10:50] | I fight George. | 我要和乔治比赛 |
[2:10:54] | I didn’t come all this far to lose. | 我这么大老远跑来不是来输的 |
[2:10:59] | Neither did l. | 我也不是 |
[2:11:27] | Belinda. | 贝琳达 |
[2:11:33] | What, Bingham? | 怎么了 宾格汉 |
[2:15:09] | There it is. | 他来了 |
[2:15:24] | Hey, Zack, where’s George? | 嘿 扎克 乔治在哪 |
[2:15:27] | What’s he pulling? | 他哪去了 |
[2:15:28] | Where’s George? Where’d he go? | 乔治在哪 乔治在哪 |
[2:15:31] | I just wanna make sure you’re gonna control the evening. | 我想知道你们今晚到底把比赛安排得怎样 |
[2:15:35] | George is jerking us off, making us wait. | 乔治故意迟到 打乱我们节奏 |
[2:17:17] | It’s all over for you, man. You don’t have a chance. | 你完了 老兄 你没有机会的 |
[2:17:22] | You don’t have no chance. | 你不会有机会的 |
[2:17:24] | The rumble in the jungle! | 丛林争霸战 |
[2:17:26] | You don’t have no chance, man. | 你绝对不会有机会的 |
[2:17:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 好啦 让我们过去 |
[2:17:30] | You guys know the rules. I want a good, clean fight. | 你们都知道规则 我要一场公平精彩的拳赛 |
[2:17:33] | Ali, be quiet and listen to the instructions. | 阿里 安静一下 听我们说规则 |
[2:17:35] | You been hearing about me ever since you was a boy. | 你从小就听说我了 |
[2:17:37] | Ali, be quiet. Listen to the instructions. | 阿里 安静一下 听我们说规则 |
[2:17:40] | -Now you got to face me. -No hitting low. | -现在你要面对我了 -不能打下身 |
[2:17:42] | -When I tell you to break… -You got to face me now. | -当我喊分开的时候 -现在你要面对我了 |
[2:17:45] | Be quiet, or I’ll disqualify you. | 安静 不然我取消你的资格 |
[2:17:47] | When I tell you to break, | 当我喊分开的时候 |
[2:17:48] | I want a clean break. Understand? | 你们要立刻分开 不能拖泥带水 明白吗 |
[2:17:50] | -You shoulda never came to Africa. -All right, shake hands. | -你不该来非洲 -好啦 握一下手 |
[2:17:53] | Take your corners. | 去你们各自的角落吧 |
[2:17:55] | Okay. All right. No problem. | 好啦 没问题 |
[2:18:41] | Break! | 分开 |
[2:18:52] | All right, break. Step back. | 好啦 分开 后退 |
[2:19:26] | Take it to him! That’s what we came to do, Daddy! | 打他 这是我们来这的原因 老爹 |
[2:19:41] | The heavyweight championship fight… | 现在我们在扎伊尔首都金沙萨 |
[2:19:43] | -That’s all you got? -live via satellite… | -你就这么点本事 -通过卫星直播的是 |
[2:19:46] | direct from Zaire, Africa. | 世界拳王争霸战 |
[2:19:50] | -There we go. -That’s it, Daddy. | -就这么干 -就是这样 老爹 |
[2:19:53] | You just keep dancing around him, okay? | 你就这么在他周围绕来绕去 好吗 |
[2:19:57] | Just keep moving. | 不停移动 |
[2:20:06] | Legs hurting. | 我的腿很痛 |
[2:20:09] | Air heavy… | 呼气不顺 |
[2:20:10] | like I’m in water. | 好像在水里一样 |
[2:20:33] | Get away from the rope! | 离开台边 |
[2:20:37] | Get off the rope! Get off there! Move it! | 离开台边 离开那 动啊 |
[2:20:42] | Get off there! Get off there! | 离开那 离开那 |
[2:20:53] | Get off the rope! | 离开台边 |
[2:20:59] | Get off them ropes! | 离开台边 |
[2:21:02] | Come on now, Ali, get off the ropes! | 快啊阿里 离开台边 |
[2:21:06] | Come on, baby! | 快点 |
[2:21:08] | Come on, Ali! | 快点 阿里 |
[2:21:12] | That’s it? That’s all you got? That’s it? | 就是如此吗 你就这么两下子 这就完了 |
[2:21:21] | Move him out to the center! | 到台中心去 |
[2:21:23] | There he goes! | 就这样 |
[2:21:27] | Get away from the ropes! Get off the ropes! | 离开台边 离开台边 |
[2:22:04] | Been here before. | 我曾经经历过这个 |
[2:22:06] | Little greenroom. | 小小的绿色房间 |
[2:22:08] | Open that door. Gonna get out this place. | 打开门 就能离开这里 |
[2:22:11] | Come on, man, get up and get out. | 来吧 老兄 起来离开这里 |
[2:22:29] | They said you could punch, George. | 他们说你会打拳 乔治 |
[2:22:32] | You ain’t hittin’. You hittin’ like a sissy, George. | 你不是在打拳 你打拳好像个女人一样 乔治 |
[2:22:36] | You can’t lay up on the ropes like that. | 你不能那么靠在台边上 |
[2:22:39] | You’re letting him beat on you. You can’t do that, champ. Come on, now. | 你这是让他打你 你不能这么做 拳王 |
[2:22:44] | You wanna explain that to me? | 你不想对我解释一下 |
[2:22:45] | Jab, then go to the middle of the ring. | 一记刺拳 然后就到拳台中心去 |
[2:22:48] | -You had your fight going, then… -You gotta dance, baby. | -你必须得打你的拳 然后 -你得移动啊 |
[2:22:51] | Shut up! Just be quiet! You let me take care of this! | 闭嘴 安静 让我来告诉他怎么做 |
[2:22:54] | Got to dance. You can’t come out there like that. | 你必须得闪躲 不能那么待着 |
[2:22:58] | -You can’t back up. -You got to respect the man. | -你不能退缩 -你得尊重那个人 |
[2:23:00] | What is with the ropes? Something going on you wanna talk to me about? | 你为什么待在台边的绳圈上 你想和我说什么吗 |
[2:23:04] | Tell me what’s going on with you. What are you doing? | 告诉我你怎么想的 你怎么回事 |
[2:23:07] | Put the jab on him. You got to let him go and dance. | 对他用刺拳 然后离开他 不停闪躲 |
[2:23:11] | Don’t let him get in your corner. He’s tying to cut the ring off you. | 不能让他把你逼到角落里去 他会把你打出拳台的 |
[2:23:14] | He’s tying to cut you off the ring. You can’t let that happen. | 他想把你打出拳台 你不能让这发生 |
[2:23:19] | Just take care of it! | 自己小心 |
[2:23:24] | And there’s the bell. The fighters meet in mid-ring. | 铃声响了 拳手们又回到了拳台当中 |
[2:23:37] | Get off the ropes! | 离开绳圈 |
[2:23:39] | Stay off the ropes! | 离绳圈远点 |
[2:23:43] | Foreman again pushing him against the ropes. | 弗里曼又一次把他逼向台边 |
[2:23:46] | And Ali laying back, fighting those blows against the sides of his body. | 阿里身体后倾 用体侧承受那些拳头 |
[2:23:50] | Get back in the middle of the ring, Ali! | 到台中心去 阿里 |
[2:23:54] | Muhammad, get off the ropes! | 穆罕默德 离开绳圈 |
[2:24:28] | You’re punching like a sissy, George. Punching like a sissy. | 你打拳像个女人 乔治 你打拳像个女人 |
[2:24:44] | What the hell’s going on? Come on. | 这到底怎么回事 我说 |
[2:24:59] | George, get him back. What the hell’s going on? Come on. | 乔治 继续打 怎么回事 |
[2:25:14] | You got to get off the ropes! | 你必须离开绳圈 |
[2:25:17] | Get off the ropes! | 离开绳圈 |
[2:25:19] | Eight rounds to go. Running out of gas, big fella? | 还有八个回合呢 没劲啦 大块头 |
[2:25:23] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[2:25:37] | Can’t let you get that second wind | 他不会让你再出头的 |
[2:25:39] | which you don’t even know is there for you. | 即使你也不知道你能不能再出头 |
[2:25:41] | You want the title? Want to wear the heavyweight crown? | 你想要冠军的称号 想要戴重量级拳王的王冠 |
[2:25:44] | Nose broke, jaw smashed, face busted in. | 鼻子被打破 手被打残 脸被打肿 |
[2:25:48] | You ready for that? Is that you? | 这些你都做好准备了 是吗 |
[2:25:50] | ‘Cause you facing a man who will die before he lets you win. | 因为你将面对一个宁死也不让你赢的人 |
[2:26:05] | Ali, don’t let him beat on you on the inside. | 阿里 你不能让他那么打 |
[2:26:09] | Don’t let him beat on you on the inside. | 阿里 你不能让他那么打 |
[2:26:20] | Come on, Ali. | 加油 阿里 |
[2:26:23] | Let’s go, Ali. | 上啊阿里 |
[2:26:26] | Let’s go, baby! Stay off the ropes! | 上啊 离开绳圈 |
[2:26:29] | Get off the ropes! | 离开绳圈 |
[2:26:30] | There it is. Keep ’em in his face. | 就这样 在他面前晃 |
[2:26:34] | Break! | 分开 |
[2:26:35] | Oh, you missed him, George! | 哦 你没打中他 乔治 |
[2:26:38] | You gotta go to work on him, Ali! | 你得继续这么干 阿里 |
[2:26:48] | I thought you could punch, George. They said you could punch. | 我以为你会打拳 乔治 他们也说你会 |
[2:26:51] | Come on, Ali! | 加油 阿里 |
[2:26:54] | Get away from the rope! Get off the rope! | 离开绳圈 离开绳圈 |
[2:26:57] | He got him! | 他打中他了 |
[2:27:05] | Move him around! Take him! | 绕开他 打他 |
[2:27:08] | Come on, Ali! | 加油 阿里 |
[2:27:16] | Get off the ropes! Get off the ropes! | 离开绳圈 离开绳圈 |
[2:27:21] | Get off the ropes! | 离开绳圈 |
[2:28:07] | George Foreman is hit by a combination of punches… | 乔治·弗里曼被一系列组合拳击中 |
[2:28:10] | and down he goes! | 他被击倒了 |
[2:28:12] | George Foreman is down! | 乔治·弗里曼被击倒了 |
[2:28:14] | He’s fallen like a tree in the forest! | 他像森林里的大树一样倒下了 |
[2:28:17] | He is felled by a combination of blows from Muhammad Ali! | 他被穆罕默德·阿里一系列组合拳击倒 |
[2:28:38] | Okay, this fight’s over! This fight’s over! | 好 比赛结束了 结束了 |
[2:28:54] | I told you! I told you! | 我告诉过你 我告诉过你 |
[2:29:06] | Referee Zack Clayton is counting. Seven, eight! | 裁判扎克·克雷顿正在计数 七 八 |
[2:29:10] | And he’s on his knee. It is over! | 他还在跪着 结束了 |
[2:29:12] | It is over! It is over! | 结束了 结束了 |
[2:29:14] | It is over! | 结束了 |
[2:29:16] | George Foreman has been knocked out by Muhammad Ali! | 穆罕默德·阿里击倒乔治·弗里曼 获得比赛的胜利 |
[2:29:20] | Muhammad Ali has done the impossible! | 穆罕默德·阿里完成了不可能完成的目标 |
[2:29:22] | He has regained the heavyweight crown… | 他重新夺回了重量级拳王的王冠 |
[2:29:25] | that was taken unjustly from him in 1967. | 这一称号是在1967年从他身上 不公正的夺走的 |
[2:29:32] | What a moment of history in this arena… | 这真是拳坛上激动人心的历史时刻 |
[2:29:35] | in Zaire, Africa! | 就在这里 非洲扎伊尔 |
[2:29:47] | A tremendous, tremendous moment. | 伟大的时刻 |