Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Alien:Covenant(异形:契约)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Alien:Covenant(异形:契约)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:异形:契约
英文名称:Alien:Covenant
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] How do you feel? 感觉如何?
[01:23] Alive. 活着
[01:24] What do you see? 看到了什么?
[01:27] White… room. 白色… 房间
[01:31] Chair. 座椅
[01:33] Carlo Bugatti throne chair. 卡洛·布加迪设计的王座椅
[01:36] Piano. 钢琴
[01:38] Stenway, cuts of grand. 施坦威牌大三角钢琴
[01:42] Art. 画
[01:44] The nativity, de Piero Della Francesca. 《基督诞生》 皮埃罗·德拉·弗朗西斯卡
[01:50] I am your father. 我是你的父亲
[01:55] Ambulate. 起来走走
[02:02] Perfect. 非常好
[02:07] Am I? 我是吗?
[02:08] Perfect? 你说完美?
[02:10] Your son? 你儿子?
[02:12] You are my creation. 你是我的创造物
[02:17] What is your name? 你叫什么名字?
[02:30] David. 大卫
[02:33] Why don’t you play something? 你来弹首曲子吧
[02:46] What would you like me to play? 你想让我弹什么?
[02:49] Wagner. 瓦格纳
[02:51] Selection? 哪一首?
[02:53] The oldest choice. 你自己选吧
[03:12] The entry of the Gods into Valhalla. 这是众神进入英灵殿
[03:16] A little anemic, not the orchestra. 没有乐队伴奏 略显单薄
[03:27] May I ask you a question, father? 我能问你个问题吗 父亲?
[03:31] Please. 你说
[03:33] If you created me. 如果你创造了我
[03:36] Who created you? 谁创造了你?
[03:41] The question of the ages. 千百年来的谜题
[03:44] Which I hope you and I will answer one day. 希望有一天你我能找到答案
[03:48] All this. 这一切
[03:50] All these wonders of art 这些精美的艺术品
[03:52] design, human ingenuity. 设计 人类的创造力
[03:56] All utterly meaningless in the face of 在这个终极问题面前
[03:59] the only question that matters. 都可谓没有丝毫意义可言
[04:02] Where do we come from? 我们从何而来?
[04:07] I refuse to believe that man kind 我绝不愿意相信
[04:10] is a random by-product of molecular circumstance. 我们人类不过是分子进化过程中偶然产生的副产品
[04:15] No more than the result of Mere biological chance. 不相信我们不过是生物学上的小概率事件
[04:20] No. 不
[04:21] There must be more. 一定不止如此
[04:23] And you and I, son. 而且我和你 儿子
[04:26] We will find it. 我们来解答
[04:30] Allow me then a moment to consider. 那么请允许我思考片刻
[04:34] You seek your creator. I am looking at mine. 你要找你的创造者 我正看着我的
[04:39] I will serve you. Yet you’re human. 我将侍奉你 但你是人类
[04:44] You will die. I will not. 你会死 但我不会
[04:54] Bring me this tea, David. 给我倒杯茶 大卫
[04:58] Bring me the tea. 给我倒杯茶
[05:59] 异形:契约
[06:07] 殖民飞船:契约号
[06:10] 日期:2104年12月5日
[06:12] 船员:15名
[06:16] 载物:2000名殖民者 1140个胚胎
[06:19] 目的地:起源者6号行星
[06:23] 预计到达时间:7年4个月
[06:32] Walter, it’s time to recharge the energy grid. 沃尔特 进行能量网络充能的时间到了
[06:36] Please report to the bridge. 请迅速前往舰桥
[06:38] On my way, Mother. 这就来 老妈
[06:45] Deploying energy recharge cells now. 目前正在展开充能帆板
[07:14] Cells deployed. Recharge commencing now. 帆板已就位 现在开始充能
[07:26] 船员:丹妮尔丝
[07:36] Seven bells and all’s well. 七声钟响 一切正常
[07:36] [ 03:30 / 07:30 / 11:30 / 15:30 / 19:30 / 23:30 ] 海军值勤以钟响报时 七响钟代表以下时段
[07:41] 舰长:布兰森
[07:45] Crew checks complete. 船员检查完毕
[07:51] New security Code 31564-F 使用新安全代码 31564-F
[08:33] Walter, we have a problem. 沃尔特 我们有麻烦了
[08:36] A neutrino burst was detected in sector 106. 刚刚在106扇区检测到一次中微子爆发
[08:40] This could trigger a destructive event. 这可能会引发灾难性后果
[08:43] Report to the bridge immediately. 请你立刻前往舰桥
[08:46] On my way, Mother. 这就来 老妈
[08:54] Warning, power surge detected. 警告 检测到能量骤增
[08:56] Mother, retract the energy cells. 老妈 快收起充能帆板
[08:58] And channel all useless power. 启用所有备用能源
[09:05] Emergency. 紧急情况
[09:07] Threat level: CRITICAL. 威胁等级 危急
[09:09] Initiate emergency crew revival. 启动紧急船员唤醒程序
[09:15] Attention. 请注意
[09:16] Non-essential personnel, evacuate the cryo chamber immediately. 所有非必要人员 请迅速离开冬眠舱
[09:21] Daniels! Look at me, look at me. 丹妮尔丝 看着我 看着我
[09:23] I need you to get up. Ok? We’re coming up early. 你要马上起来 好吗 我们要提前出来
[09:25] Override the SSP 改写紧急安全协议
[09:27] And breach the chamber now. 呼唤现在就打开冬眠舱
[09:29] Look at me. It’s okay. 看着我 没事的
[09:32] Hey, hey, come on up. Come on. 嘿 嘿 快起来 起来
[09:50] Captain! Captain! 舰长 舰长
[09:52] Jacob! Wake up! 雅各布 快起来
[09:53] – Jake. – Let them work. – 雅各布 – 别妨碍他们
[09:55] Jake! Oh my God! 雅各布 我的天啊
[09:56] – Daniels, come on! – Jake! Come on. – 丹妮尔斯 快走 – 雅各布 快起来
[09:58] – Let them work. – Jake. – 让他们来 – 雅各布
[10:00] Let them work! Let them work! 让他们来 让他们来
[10:03] – Get it open! – Come on! – 把它打开 – 快
[10:10] Jake! Jake! 雅各布 雅各布
[10:13] No! 不
[10:14] Get her out of there! Get back! 把她送到后边去 让她走开
[10:19] Get back! 退后
[12:14] Hey! Where are you? I miss you. 嘿 你在哪 我想你
[12:18] You take a look at this. 看看我这边
[12:20] I know, I know. I said I wouldn’t go without you. 我知道 我知道 我说过要和你一起来的
[12:24] – Are you alright? – Yeah, yeah. – 你没事吧?- 没 没事
[12:27] Look at this! 看看这个
[12:29] Now get your ass up here. 你还是快点上来吧
[12:30] I can’t make any promises. 我可不能保证救你
[12:33] I love you. 我爱你
[12:48] They’re your crew now. 他们是你的船员
[12:50] They need a leader. 他们需要领导
[12:54] You believe in dream, right? 你相信我 对吗?
[13:20] Sorry I’m late, sir. 抱歉我来迟了 长官
[13:21] No, it’s okay. 不要紧的
[13:26] I can’t think of any other way to say it even… to say are we… 我也不知道该怎么表达 所以我就直说吧
[13:30] We suffered a… A monumental tragedy. 我们遭受了惨痛的悲剧
[13:35] And I’m gonna do the best that I can to 以后我会尽我所能来
[13:39] live up to Jacob, his, fine example as your captain. 来接下雅各布的担子 以他为榜样 做好这个舰长
[13:44] But he, he will be sorely missed 我们将永远永远缅怀他
[13:49] And I’m grateful in advance for your support. 我提前感谢大家的支持
[13:52] So, we lost 47 colonists 那么 我们损失了47名殖民者
[13:55] and 16 second generation embryos 还有16个二代胚胎
[13:59] and, one, obviously one crew member. 以及一名大家都认识的船员
[14:02] The current structural integrity of the ship is holding at 83% 另外目前飞船船体的完整性稳定在83%
[14:07] but we have many secondary systems that are offline. 不过我们有很多次级系统都处于离线状态
[14:12] So what was it? 所以这是怎么回事?
[14:13] A highly charge shock wave from nearby stellar ignition. 附近的恒星耀斑引起了高能冲击波
[14:17] As the cells were deploying for recharge 我们当时展开了能量帆充能
[14:18] we absorbed the full burn of the storm. 吸收了巨量冲击
[14:20] And Walter 沃尔特
[14:21] I will want you and mother time to go a complete 我要你和老妈对核心代码进行彻彻底底的检查
[14:23] core code review so that we can understand 彻底检查以帮助我们找到
[14:25] how’s those happened in the first place. 这场事故发生的根源
[14:27] It was a random localized event, sir. 这是个局部随机事件 长官
[14:29] There is no way to detect spontaneous stellar flares until it’s too late. 我们无法检测到自然发生的恒星耀斑 也无法预警
[14:35] It was bad luck. 我们运气差
[14:36] Alright, Faris, I don’t believe in luck. 听着 法里斯 我不相信运气
[14:38] I’m not interested in luck. 我对运气没兴趣
[14:39] I prefer that we be more capable 我更希望我们可以更能干
[14:40] and prepared than lucky. Observation, reflection, faith and determination. 准备更足 不靠运气 而是靠观察 思考 信仰和决心
[14:45] In this way we may navigate the path as it unfolds before us. 这样我们才有可能探明前方那条漫长未知的路
[14:49] Alright? We have what? 好吗 我们是还有
[14:50] Eight more recharge cycles to go before we get to Origae-6? 大概八个充电周期的路才能到达欧瑞伽6号吗?
[14:55] – Is that a question, sir? – Yes, Walter, that’s a question. – 你在问我吗 长官?- 是的 沃尔特 我在问你
[14:58] That is correct. 你说的对
[15:00] So…let’s get this ship fixed.. Ok? 那么 我们先把飞船修好 好吗
[15:04] Let’s uh, let’s get to work. 那么 我们就开工吧
[15:06] Sir, excuse me. 长官 等一下
[15:08] – Sir. – Yes? – 长官 – 你说
[15:10] We just lost 47 colonists and our captain. 我们失去了47名殖民者 以及我们的舰长
[15:14] We need to acknowledge that. 我们要进行哀悼
[15:15] I completely understand. 我很明白你的心情
[15:17] But if we don’t make these repairs 但如果不及时修好船
[15:20] We will lose all the colonists. 我们就会失去所有殖民者
[15:23] Yeah, we should do something for Captain Branson at least. 对 但我们应该为巴拉森舰长做点什么
[15:25] This is not a discussion. Tennessee. 这件事情没有商量 田纳西
[15:36] The terraforming module is stable 整地模块已经稳定了
[15:37] but the connecting struts took some damage. 但连接支架受了点损伤
[15:39] I still need to check the vehicles. 我还得去检查车辆
[15:44] I can help 我帮你
[15:46] if you like. 如果你愿意的话
[15:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:50] Walter, How long do you predict before we can make our next jump? 沃尔特 你预计需要多久才能再次进行速航?
[15:53] Repairs should take approximately 48 hours. 完成修理大概需要48小时
[15:58] But we should make an effort to vacate the sector 但是我们应该尽快撤出这个区域
[16:00] in case of after flares. 以防后续耀斑
[16:01] Absolutely agreed. 我完全同意
[16:03] So let’s get to work ok? Dismissed. Thank you. 那我们开工吧 解散吧 谢谢
[16:10] C-62 open. C62号门已开启
[16:12] Seal C-62. Open Airlock 17. 关闭C62号 打开17号空气阀
[16:23] Open door to terraforming bay. 打开整地舱舱门
[16:35] Fuck. 该死
[16:37] Tensions are 15% down. 张力下降了15%
[16:43] Arming. 拉紧
[16:50] Secured. 可以了
[16:51] Copy that. 收到了
[17:04] Wasn’t my idea. 我不想来这
[17:09] Jake have this dream of us building a cabin on the new world. 雅各布梦想着我们在新世界造一间小木屋
[17:16] Like pioneers. 做两个拓荒者
[17:20] A cabin on a lake. 木屋建在湖畔
[17:25] There is a lake in the terraforming zone on Origae-6. 欧瑞伽6号的殖民区域内刚好有个湖
[17:29] I mean a real cabin made of real wood. 我说的是真正的木头做的木屋
[17:34] So in the ship storage, there’s enough wood to build a cabin. 所以飞船上载了建造木屋要用的木料
[17:40] Axes and saws and metal nails 还有斧子 锯子和金属钉子
[17:42] I don’t have a clue what to do with them. 这些东西我完全都不会用
[17:50] All this… 这些东西
[17:52] to start our new life. 为了开始新生活
[17:56] Now I wonder, why bother? 现在看来这是何苦呢
[18:01] Because you promised to build a log cabin on a lake. 是因为你们说过要在湖边建一间木屋
[18:15] This was his favorite. 他最爱这个
[18:17] A man of taste. 是个有品位的人
[18:20] Straight up. 就这样喝
[18:21] No ice, no water, no chaser. 不加冰 不加水 不加淡酒
[18:24] No shit. 都不加
[18:31] Walter? 沃尔特
[18:32] When in Rome 入乡随俗
[18:36] To all the good people gone to soon. 敬那些英年早逝的好人们
[18:39] May we remember that. 永远铭记他们
[18:41] Remember that. 永远铭记
[19:23] Chris. 克里斯
[19:27] They disobeyed a direct order. 他们公然违抗我的命令
[19:31] She buried her husband. 她只是安葬了她丈夫
[19:33] No, Karine, it’s not that. They don’t trust me. 不 凯瑞 不是那样的 他们不信任我
[19:35] And they don’t trust me for the same reason 而他们不信任我的理由
[19:37] the company didn’t trust me to lead this mission. 与公司不让我负责这次任务的理由一样
[19:39] Because you can’t be a person of faith. 他们认为我有宗教信仰
[19:41] And be counted on to make qualified rational decisions. 所以我就肯定没办法做出正确的 理智的决定
[19:45] You’re an extremist. You know, you’re a lunatic. 觉得我是个极端份子 说白了 就是个疯子
[19:48] When we get to where we’re going 等我们到达目的地以后
[19:51] This people won’t be your crew anymore. They will be your neighbors. 这些人就不再是你的手下了 而是你的邻居
[19:55] Remember that. 可别忘了
[19:58] Tread softly, okay? 对他们友善点 好吗
[20:08] Faris, can you hear me? 法里斯 能听到吗?
[20:10] Copy. 听到了
[20:11] Let’s do it. 那开始吧
[20:15] Damn, y’all should see this view. 老天呐 你们看看这景色
[20:18] We can’t see anything until you get the camera ring fixed. 你修好摄像机阵列之前 我们什么也看不到
[20:21] Why don’t you look out the damn window, hon? 你不会从窗户里往外看吗
[20:24] Ankor, come on, let’s get this power back up, 安哥 快点 我们赶紧恢复电源
[20:26] so these people can enjoy the beautiful view. 这样他们就可以欣赏这美景了
[20:29] Almost there. 马上就位
[20:32] Alright, Ankor, let me know when you’re in a position. 好的 安哥 就位之后通知我一下
[20:34] We can get this party started. 然后我们就开始干活吧
[20:36] I’m in position. 我就位了
[21:07] Contact. 断开缆绳
[21:17] All good, Tee? 都顺利吗
[21:19] Alright, we are clear. 很顺利 搞定
[21:21] Reel her in. 收起来
[21:23] Alright. 没问题
[21:25] Winch engaging, Tee. 正在启动绞盘
[21:29] Reeling her in. 帆板收起
[21:34] Working like a dream. 真是太顺利了
[21:51] There we go. 搞定了
[21:52] And we are back up. 摄像系统恢复
[21:53] Well done Tee. 干得好 田纳西
[21:54] We’re alive down here, 我们连上系统了
[21:56] come on. 回来吧
[21:57] Don’t leave without me now. 可别丢下我跑了
[21:58] Permission to leave without him, sir? 我们丢下他走人 怎么样 长官
[22:01] Welcome back, Danny. 欢迎回来 丹妮
[22:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:05] Alright, that’s me done, Tee. 好 我这边收工了
[22:07] Alright, I’m following you in. 好的 我跟着你回去
[22:09] Please have a cold beer ready for the weary traveler. 麻烦给辛苦异常的我准备好冰镇啤酒
[22:12] You got it, darling. I will draw circle. 没问题亲爱的 我跟你一起喝一杯
[22:15] Faris, Faris? Put it. 法瑞丝 你把那个…
[22:21] What the.. Did you guys just see that? 你们刚才 看到了吗
[22:25] What did he just say? 他刚说什么?
[22:31] Tennessee, do you read me? 田纳西 你能听到吗?
[22:36] Tennessee, can you read me? 田纳西 能听到吗?
[22:38] Tennessee. You alright? 田纳西 你没事吧?
[22:41] What in the fuck was that? 什么鬼东西
[22:43] I don’t know. Coming in. I’m coming in. 不知道 回去了 我这就回去了
[22:58] A rogue transmission loss, probably. 这个很有可能是外星信号
[23:03] Your helmet must have picked it up because you were so far out. 你的头盔能收到 是因为你漂得太远
[23:06] Past our communication buffers. 超出了通讯缓冲器范围
[23:10] Is there audio, Mother? 还有音频吗 老妈
[23:12] Collating. A moment. 正在整理 请稍候
[23:17] I reoriented the transmission, Captain Oram. 我已经重整了这段信号 奥姆舰长
[23:21] Gotta be an echo, instruments took a lot of damage. 肯定是回波 我们的仪器受损不小
[23:24] Been happening every 46 seconds ever since we got here. 我们到这后 它每隔46秒出现一次
[23:55] That’s fucking John Denver. 这不是约翰·丹佛的歌吗
[23:57] That’s “Take Me Home, Country Roads”. 这是 “乡村路带我回家”
[23:58] You gotta be kiddin. 你开玩笑吧
[23:59] No, I never kid about John Denver. 噢 不 我从来不拿丹佛开玩笑
[24:02] There is geometric data too. 信号里还有定位数据
[24:04] Mother, please track the signal to its source. 老妈 请查一下信号的发射源
[24:09] Working. 正在查找
[24:14] Source of transmission located. 信号源已经成功定位
[24:18] Signal originates in the sector 87. 发现该信号来自87号扇区
[24:22] Right ascension 47.6 具体位置赤经47.6度
[24:25] and a declination of 24.3 from our current location. 也就是位于我们当前位置下方24.3度
[24:35] She appears to be a main sequence star lot like our own. 是一颗主序恒星 就像我们的太阳
[24:38] But old, very old. 比太阳更古老
[24:40] Five planets. 有五颗行星
[24:43] Wait. Look at that. 等等 你们看
[24:47] Planet number four. 第四颗行星
[24:49] The planet number four is square in a habitable zone. 第四颗行星正处在宜居带上
[24:53] Prime candidate, in fact. 很符合我们的要求
[24:55] 0.96 G’s at surface, oceans, land mass. 行星地表重力是0.96G 有海洋和陆地
[25:00] High likely hood of a living biosphere. 非常有可能存在生态圈
[25:03] That’s beyond the most optimistic projections of Oriage-6. 比我们对欧瑞伽6号最乐观的预测还要好
[25:06] How did we miss this? We scanned the entire sector. 之前怎么没发现 整个扇区都扫描过
[25:09] Ricks, how far is it? 里克斯 离我们多远
[25:11] She’s close. 非常近
[25:13] Little jump. A few weeks. 启动速航 几周就到
[25:16] Wouldn’t even have to go back into hyper sleep. 我们甚至不需要回去冬眠
[25:23] And how long is it gonna take to get to Origae-6? 那我们去欧瑞伽6号需要多久呢
[25:26] Seven years, four months. 需要7年4个月
[25:28] That’s one hell of a sleep cycle. 那样的话我们可是要睡很久啊
[25:32] Sir, I think it’s safe to say that none of us are too keen 长官 我相信这里没人愿意
[25:36] on getting back to one of those pods. 再回到冬眠舱里了
[25:41] Maybe we need to, um… Take a closer look. 也许我们应该近距离观察一下
[25:47] Any objections? 有人反对吗
[25:53] Okay, Ricks, let’s.. 那好 里克斯 我们…
[25:55] Let’s try to course and take a closer look. 我们改变航线 近距离观察一下
[25:58] Yes sir. 是 长官
[25:59] Captain, can I talk to you for a second? 舰长 能聊几句吗?
[26:07] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这样吗
[26:09] How do you mean? 你想说什么
[26:11] We’ve spent a decade searching for Origae-6. 我们花了十年寻找欧瑞伽6号
[26:14] We vetted it, we ran the simulations, we mapped the terrain. 做过调查 做过模拟试验 绘制过地形图
[26:18] – It’s what we trained for. – I understand. – 我们为它接受训练 – 我明白
[26:19] And now we’re gonna scrap all that 而现在要抛开这些
[26:21] to chase a rogue transmission? 去追踪一个外星信号吗
[26:24] Think about it. 想想吧
[26:26] A human being out there where there can’t be any humans. 在不可能有人类的星球上 出现一个人
[26:28] A hidden planet that turns up out of nowhere 一个隐藏的星球莫名其妙地出现
[26:30] And just happens to be perfect for us. It’s too good to be true. 还碰巧符合我们所有的要求 哪有这么好的事啊
[26:35] Too good to be true? What do you mean by that? 哪有这么好的事 你什么意思
[26:37] We don’t know what the fuck’s out there. 我是说谁知道那有什么
[26:38] Maybe we just missed the planet, Danny. 或许只是以前没发现它 丹妮
[26:41] This is a monumental risk not worth taking. 可这个风险实在是太大了 根本就不值得去冒
[26:44] I’m not committing to anything. 我没有定死走哪条路啊
[26:45] I’m simply trying to navigate the path as it unfolds before us. 我只是想根据具体情况随机应变做出选择
[26:48] And this has the potential 这颗星球很有潜力
[26:50] to be a better habitat for a colony. 成为更适合我们居住的殖民地
[26:52] It has the potential. We don’t know that. 对 它是有潜力 但我们不确定
[26:54] By the way, this crew nobody. 还有船员们 没有人
[26:56] Nobody wants to get back in the pods. 没有人愿意再回到冬眠舱了
[26:59] Right? 对吗
[27:01] And that was a human voice in that transmission, 而且那个信号里 有人类的声音
[27:03] And it’s our responsibility to investigate. 这样的话 我们就有责任去调查一下
[27:06] It’s our responsibility to protect the 2,000 colonists on this ship. 我们真正的责任是保护契约号飞船上的两千名殖民者
[27:15] I’m not free climbing here. 我并不是在徒手攀岩
[27:17] I need ropes, and I’m using ropes. 我需要绳索 我也在用绳索
[27:21] This is good judgment, based on all the data available. 这是是基于目前所有的信息而做出的最佳选择
[27:27] You understand? 你明白吗?
[27:28] As your second I need to protest. Officially. 作为副舰长 我提出抗议 正式抗议
[27:33] Officially? 正式抗议
[27:38] Okay, Danny. I’ll put it in the log. 好的 丹妮 我记到航行日志里
[27:42] You’re dismissed. 你可以出去了
[28:11] I’m cycling through every channel 我搜遍了全部频段
[28:12] but we’re getting a lot of interference and white noise. 只搜到了一堆干扰和白噪声
[28:14] Some high frequency echos. 还有一些高频段回声
[28:16] Do you hear anything? 你那听到什么了吗?
[28:17] Just the continuing signal from our friendly ghost. 只有我们的幽灵朋友发出的持续信号
[28:20] Let’s bring us in the closer orbit. 先让飞船进入轨道吧
[28:23] And prepare the lander. 准备好登陆舱
[28:26] Rolling progress, commencing circular location berm. 改变船体角度 启用循环燃烧系统
[28:44] Tox levels, withing tolerances. 毒素水平在可接受范围内
[28:46] It’s one hell of a strong ionosphere. 这里的电离层活动很强
[28:48] Yeah, I see it. 是啊 我看到了
[28:50] Hey, you ever done lander drop before? 你还没坐过登陆舱吧
[28:52] Fuck you. 一边去
[28:54] Faris, looks like a plasma storm in the thermosphere. 法瑞丝 热层里面有一场电磁风暴
[28:56] We got something like 250 kph. 风速大概是每小时250公里
[28:58] That’s gonna be a motherfucker to fly through. 那要飞过去肯定够我们受的
[29:00] Yes, I’m afraid so. 是啊 恐怕真是这样
[29:02] Communication will be spotty if the storm is electromagnetic. 如果风暴磁性增强 通讯可能会不稳定
[29:05] It will be safe to land? 能安全着陆吗
[29:06] Depends on what you call safe. 那得看你觉得什么叫安全
[29:09] T minus Twenty seconds. 倒计时二十秒
[29:10] So let her rip. 准备发射吧
[29:11] Alright. 没问题
[29:12] Preparing for orbital mode over signal position. 正在启用轨道模式前往信号源上空
[29:15] Now, Mother, please coordinate lock sequence. 现在 老妈 麻烦和我同步启动程序
[29:19] Understood. 收到
[29:20] You’re clear to launch Lander one. 登陆舱1号可以发射
[29:22] Alright, here we go. Launching. 好了 我们走吧 发射
[29:24] Together. Three. 倒数 三
[29:26] Two. 二
[29:27] One. 一
[29:29] Lander run released. 登陆舱1号已分离
[29:31] And away they go. 他们出发了
[29:44] Looking gorgeous from up here Faris. 从这上面看真壮观 法瑞丝
[29:46] It’s a good thing you’re driving and not the old man. 还好是你在开 不是你家老田
[29:49] Hey, little less to the old man, sweet tits. 嘿 我到底哪里老了 奶糖妹
[29:52] Hey, language, language. 喂 注意点
[29:53] – Be respectful there, sugerdad. – I can hear you. – 放尊重点 棒棒糖 – 我听到了
[29:56] She started it. 她先说的
[29:58] Ricks can talk about your tits, if you want. 里克斯想的话 也可以谈论你的胸部
[30:00] Some’s very secured in our relationship. 我们可是铁哥们
[30:02] I deal with my wife’s tits. 我表示很满意
[30:04] Let’s maintain focus. 大家都专心工作吧
[30:09] Everything looking good down there? 你们那边顺利吗
[30:11] Yeah, we are good. 很好 一切顺利
[30:12] Expect to hit exosphere in five. 预计5分钟后进入散逸层
[30:14] You might wanna hold on back there. It’s about to get rough. 后面的坐稳了 一会儿就要颠簸了
[30:19] I hate space. 我讨厌太空
[30:22] This is why you need to do yoga. 所以说你应该练练瑜伽
[30:32] – Hold it, Faris. – I got it. – 撑住 法瑞丝 – 我来了
[30:38] Faris. 法瑞丝
[30:46] Can you get her up? 能恢复吗
[30:47] We lost comm. 通讯断了
[30:49] Oh shit. 哦 见鬼
[30:52] Failure in thrusters three and four. 3号 4号引擎故障
[30:55] – You got it? – Yes. – 你能行吗 – 能行
[30:57] Stop asking if I’ve got it, I’ve got it. 能行 你别再问我行不行了 我肯定行
[31:02] Here it is. 搞定了
[31:04] Shit. 见鬼
[31:06] You guys alright? 大伙儿都好吗?
[31:07] No. 不好
[31:11] Landing sensors engaged. 着陆传感器已启动
[31:28] I don’t like this terrain. 我不喜欢这地形
[31:30] We got smooth water over there. 那面的水面还算平静
[31:32] – I’m gonna put us down amphib. – Okay. – 我要在水面上降落 – 好的
[32:09] Contact. 已着陆
[32:11] Engines stopped. 引擎关闭
[32:14] We’re down. 正在进行着陆
[32:15] Bars. 打开安全护栏
[32:16] Lander one, are you reading me? 1号 能收到吗?
[32:18] Roger that, that was one hell of a landing. 收到了 刚才的着陆太惊险了
[32:20] Yeah, we are having some trouble reading you. 是啊 我们这里听不太清
[32:22] Is there anyway you can try to boost the signal? 你们能不能想办法增强信号?
[32:24] We may have hit something when we were down in water. 我们在水上着陆时 可能撞上了什么东西
[32:27] If you can hear me, I am gonna go, check up 你能听到吗 我现在要去检查一下船体
[32:29] damage in the hull plates and then I will check the uplink. 有没有损坏 然后去检查上行线路
[32:32] Alright, let me know how it looks. Over. 知道了 随时通报情况 完毕
[32:36] Confirming atmospheric composition. 正在确认该行星大气成分
[32:38] Here you go, big guy. 拿好 大块头
[32:39] Oxygen, 19.5%. 氧气含量19.5%
[32:41] Ankor. 安哥
[32:42] Nitrogen, 79.4%. 氮气含量79.4%
[32:44] Cole. 科尔
[32:46] Rosie. 罗西
[32:47] Barometric Pressure 15.4 PSI. 大气历力 每平方英寸15.4磅
[32:49] Ledward. 莱沃德
[32:58] Everyone set? 怎么样 准备好了吗
[33:02] Let’s go, let’s move guys. 出发吧 开始行动了
[33:09] – Come on guys. – The air feels good. – 走吧 伙计们 – 空气不错
[33:14] Faris, if you got me? 法瑞丝 能听到吗?
[33:16] – Yeah, loud and clear. – All clear Serg. – 能 非常清楚 – 很清楚 长官
[33:17] Okay, we are gonna keep expedition’s security protocols in place. 很好 从现在开始 我们必须按照安全守则行事
[33:20] Keep those doors locked and sealed. Okay? 记得锁好各个舱门 懂吗
[33:23] Yeah. Copy. 收到 遵命
[33:24] Will do. 放心吧
[33:26] Y’all have fun. 玩得开心
[33:35] Walter, how far do we have to go? 沃尔特 我们还得走多远
[33:38] The signal source is 8 km west 信号源头位于西方8公里外
[33:41] but at considerable elevation. 但那里的海拔比较高
[33:44] Sergeant Lope. 洛普中士
[33:46] Let’s go find our ghost. 我们去找那个幽灵
[34:15] Nice place for a log cabin. 这里很适合建木屋
[34:17] Jake would have loved this. 雅各布肯定会喜欢
[34:19] Hey, Danny. 嘿 丹妮
[34:21] It’s not such a bad landing site after all. 我选择这个地方还算不错是吧
[34:22] We get the housing units right over there. 我们可以把居住区造在那边
[34:25] Civic complex beyond the berm. 民用设施建在河流对岸
[34:27] We’ve got access to fresh water. 这样就可以就近取水了
[34:29] We might have a spot for colony right here. 没准可以在这里建立一个殖民地
[34:31] We’ll see. 再看看
[34:32] Oh, woman… yay of little faith. 噢 你这人真是太没信心了
[34:37] He is insufferable. 他真是让人受不了
[34:40] It’s worse when he’s happy, right? 高兴起来更讨厌 对吧
[34:47] This is wheat. 这是小麦啊
[34:51] Believe me, I know wheat. 相信我 我认得小麦
[34:54] This is old, but definitely cultivated. 虽然很老 但是是人工种植的
[34:58] What are the odds of finding human vegetation this far from Earth? 在地球外发现人类农作物的几率有多大
[35:02] Very unlikely. 微乎其微
[35:09] Who planted it? 是谁种的
[35:37] Eat. 吃吧
[35:38] Hey babe, try alpha. 嘿 宝贝 试试阿尔法
[35:39] Alright, Alpha’s up. 好的 阿尔法开启
[35:43] Nothing, give beta a shot. 没信号 试试贝塔频道
[35:46] Beta. 贝塔线路
[35:49] That’s not doing shit. 噢 还是没信号
[35:51] How’s there really no way to boost the signal? 天呐 真没办法增强信号了吗
[35:53] Not without going offline and recycling the cells. 可以关闭系统 重新对电池进行充能
[35:56] How long is that gonna take? 那要花多少时间
[35:58] I don’t know. Few hours. 我不知道 几个小时
[36:01] – Keep up the pace. Take low. – Careful guys. – 大家跟上 快点 别掉队 – 加点小心
[36:03] Chris. 克里斯
[36:05] Hold up. 等等
[36:06] I think I want to stay here. 我打算就留在这里
[36:09] This might be a good place to start a full ecology workup. 我觉得这里应该很适合进行生态研究
[36:12] You could pick me up on the way back ok? 你们回去时把我叫上 好吗
[36:14] Sergeant? 中士
[36:15] Yeah yeah that’s right. Ledward, stay with Karine. 行行 没问题 莱沃德 你陪着凯瑞
[36:18] Meet back here in four hours. Keep your comm open. 4小时后在这里见 别关通讯
[36:21] Behave yourself with my wife. 和我老婆在一起的时候老实点
[36:23] You got it, Captain. 放心吧 舰长
[36:24] Come on. 走吧
[36:44] Something passed over here. 有东西朝上面飞过
[36:48] Cut the tops off the trees. 把树冠都刮掉了
[36:51] Well, it had to be huge. 好吧 那东西相当大
[36:54] Well, Whatever it is. 是啊 不管是什么东西
[36:56] It’s up there. 都在上面
[37:03] You hear that? 听到了吗
[37:05] What? 什么
[37:07] Nothing. 太安静了
[37:09] No birds, no animals. 没有鸟叫 没有动物声音
[37:13] Nothing. 都没有
[37:25] Wait, slowly. 等等 慢一点
[37:27] Okay. 好的
[37:35] This will do. 这里不错啊
[37:37] Expedition team, do we read us? 探险小队 可以听到吗
[37:41] Mother saying the ion storm is getting worse. 老妈说电磁风暴越来越强了
[37:44] We’re having a hell of time tracking you. 我们很难定位到你们的位置
[37:47] We are getting very close… Target. 已经非常接近那个目标了
[37:52] Stay awake when we get there ok? Copy that? 等我们到了 再通话 好吗…
[37:56] Dammit. 真见鬼
[38:02] P three. P3号
[38:09] I gotta take a leak. 我去方便一下
[38:12] Don’t be long. 别太久了
[39:08] Leward? 莱沃德
[39:09] Coming. 来了
[39:38] What the fuck is this? 那是什么鬼东西
[39:42] It appears to be some kind of vehicle. 看起来好像是某种飞行器
[40:10] Ankor, Cole. Stay here. 安哥 科尔 守在这
[40:12] – You got it. – Yes sir. – 明白 – 遵命
[40:15] Careful guys, watch your step. 大家小心 注意脚下
[40:35] – We got a lock on the transmission Walter? – This way. – 你找到信号源了吗 沃尔特?- 走这边
[40:39] Let’s go. Stick together. 你还不走 别掉队
[40:41] Seeing this shit? 这什么东西?
[40:58] Tom. 汤姆
[40:59] Come on, keep up. 走了 跟紧
[41:00] Alright, I’m coming. 来了 我就来
[41:11] You okay? 你没事吧
[41:12] Yeah, yeah, I am fine. 没事 没事 我没事
[41:36] God! 天哪
[41:39] They were giants. 他们是巨人吧
[41:41] At least statues of giants. 确实 至少是巨人的雕像
[41:49] “Dr. E. Shaw”. 伊丽·肖博士
[41:51] Dr. Elizabeth Shaw. 伊丽莎白·肖博士
[41:55] She was the chief science officer of the “Prometheus”. 她是普罗米修斯号上的首席科学家
[41:59] The ship that disappeared. 那艘失踪的飞船
[42:01] Precisely, ten years ago. 没错 10年前
[42:06] Weyland Industries. 维兰德公司的船
[42:08] This isn’t a Weyland ship. 这不是维兰德公司的
[42:15] Dr. Shaw. 肖博士
[42:17] How did she end up here? 她怎么会死在这?
[42:23] – Sergeant. Lope, can I get a light on this? – Yes sir. – 洛普中士 能帮我照一下吗?- 好的
[42:25] – Over here. – Be careful. Ok? – 在这 – 小心点 好吗
[42:31] Jesus. 老天
[42:35] Oram, Oram behind you, look. 奥姆 奥姆你后面 小心
[43:03] I think we found our source. 这就是信号源了
[43:11] What the hell was she doing out here? 肖博士来这里做什么
[43:15] Poor thing. 真可怜
[43:23] I have to sit down. 我得坐会
[43:25] I had to sit down. 噢 我得坐会
[43:27] I am sorry. I am so sorry. 很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
[43:29] – I don’t know. – what’s wrong with me. – 不知道 – 我不知道我怎么了
[43:31] Look at me, look at me. 眼睛看着我 看着我
[43:35] I can’t breathe. 没法呼吸
[43:38] Stay calm. 别害怕
[43:41] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[43:45] Captain Oram. Come in. 奥姆舰长 请回话
[43:48] Come in. Hey Chris, It’s Karine. Come in. 请回话 克里斯 我是凯瑞 请回话
[43:50] What? Yes? 什么 我在
[43:51] We have an issue. 这边出了状况
[43:53] We’re heading back to lander. I repeat, we are returning to the lander. 我们正在回登陆舱 重复 我们正在回登陆舱
[43:56] Is everything okay? 一切还好吗
[43:58] Ledward is sick. We’re heading back. 莱沃德生病了 我们正在往回走
[44:01] Faris, you get that? Prep the med bay okay? 法瑞丝 收到了吗 准备好医疗舱好吗
[44:04] Will do, Karine, What’s going on? 好的 凯瑞 出什么事了?
[44:05] Please just do it. We’ll be there soon. 拜托了 做好准备 我们很快就到
[44:08] Daniels come in. 丹妮 请回话
[44:09] We are heading back. 我们要回去了
[44:14] – What’s going on? – I do not know. – 出什么事了?- 不清楚
[44:15] It’s uh.. something about Ledward. 莱沃德好像出事了
[44:19] They’re coming. Let’s move. 他们来了 我们走
[44:26] – Guys! – Tom! – 伙计们 – 汤姆
[44:28] What’s going on man? Hey, You alright? 怎么了 伙计 嘿 你没事吧
[44:31] – Talk to me. Hey, Look at me. – Ankor, Cole. – 说话呀 嘿 看着我 – 安哥 科尔
[44:33] – You alright? – Yeah, I’m okay. – 你没事吧?- 没 我没事
[44:35] – Can you walk? – Yeah. – 你能走吗?- 能
[44:37] Okay, let’s go. Let’s get the fuck out of here. 好 我们走 赶紧离开这鬼地方
[44:39] Alright. 走吧
[44:43] Babe, are we talking quarantine protocols? 嘿 宝贝 你… 你这是要启动隔离程序吗
[44:46] I don’t…I don’t know, she said that Leward was bleeding 我我… 我不知道 但她说莱沃德正在出血
[44:50] and to prepare the med bay. 要我准备好治疗舱
[44:51] Bleeding? 出血
[44:52] Yeah I know. That’s what I thought. 对 好吧 我觉得得处理
[44:55] Faris, you’re breaking up. We can’t hear you. Can you repeat? 法瑞丝 信号太差了 我们听不到 你再说一遍
[44:58] I don’t know for the why. I don’t know how serious it is. 我不知道怎么回事 我不知道有多严重
[45:01] It just she sounded scared. 关键是她好像很害怕
[45:03] Faris, where are you? Come on, I need your help! 法瑞丝 你在哪 快过来帮我一把
[45:08] Faris, where are you? 法瑞丝 你在哪里
[45:09] We are here. Come in! 我们到了 回话呀
[45:13] – Ledward, come on. – I can’t. – 莱沃德 撑住啊 – 我不能
[45:15] We are almost there. You see? Straight ahead. 我们就快到了 就在前面
[45:18] Faris! Get over here! 法瑞丝 你快点过来
[45:21] Come on, I need your help! 快过来帮忙
[45:34] Fucking help me! 快过来帮忙啊
[45:38] Help me! 帮帮我
[45:43] Stay up, Leward. 快挺住 莱沃德
[45:47] Get him to the med bay 把他扶到医疗舱
[45:48] and touch nothing on your way through. 一路上什么也别碰
[45:53] Faris, get over here! Come on. 法瑞丝 快点过来 快点啊
[45:57] Got him. 我们上
[45:58] Up! Up! 爬 爬
[46:00] Leward, you gotta stand up! Come on. 莱沃德 你要挺住啊
[46:01] Oram, where are you? 奥姆 你们在哪?
[46:03] We are on our way back. 我们正在回去
[46:04] How long? 要多久
[46:05] It’s not long now. Faris, we are almost there. 已经不远了 法瑞丝 就快到了
[46:09] No! Stay up! 不 站起来
[46:15] Fuck! Fuck! 见鬼 见鬼
[46:19] On the table! 躺在台子上 快点
[46:21] Up, up! 上去 上去
[46:24] Come on, Ledward. 加油 莱沃德 快点
[46:25] Come on! Help. 加油 帮帮忙
[46:29] Karine, put the gloves on. Don’t touch anything! 凯瑞 把手套戴上 什么都不要碰
[46:33] – Stop saying that! – Faris! – 你别再说了 – 法瑞丝
[46:34] You told me. 吐得我满身都是了
[46:35] Faris, what going on? 法瑞丝 出什么事了?
[46:46] Just stay here. I’m gonna get Oram. 在这待着 我去找奥姆
[47:00] Oram, I need you back here right now. 奥姆 我需要你马上回来
[47:02] I need you to get back to the Lander right now! 我需要你马上赶回登陆舱
[47:05] I understand that, but we are moving as fast as we can. 我明白 但是我们已经在尽快往回赶了
[47:10] Dom, get up man. We are almost there. 多姆 撑住 站起来 就快到了
[47:13] I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with Robert! 我不知道罗伯特到底怎么了
[47:16] He started bleeding, he’s sick, I don’t know what to do. 他开始出血了 他不停地呕吐 我不知道该怎么办
[47:20] Just calm down. Calm down, sweetheart. Tell me what’s happening. 一定要冷静 冷静 告诉我怎么了 宝贝?
[47:22] You don’t tell me to fucking calm down! 你还想让我怎么冷静啊
[47:24] You didn’t just see what I saw. 你根本没有看到刚才的场面
[47:26] I do not know what the fuck Ledward got, or Karine’s got or if I have it. 我不知道莱沃德感染了什么 也不知道凯瑞和我有没有被感染
[47:30] – Tee! – Faris! – 田纳西 – 法瑞丝
[47:32] Come in! 快回话
[47:33] Faris, where are you? 法瑞丝 你在哪?
[47:35] I need help here! 我需要帮助
[47:39] Don’t you know how to use this fucking thing Faris? 你不知道这东西怎么用吗 法瑞丝
[47:41] Stop the yelling, it doesn’t help anything! 别吼了 你再吼也根本没用
[47:45] – Let me out. – Oram’s coming. – 放我出去 – 奥姆就快到了
[47:48] – Let me the fuck out! – We’re gonna wait. – 把我放出去 – 我们等他来
[47:50] Faris, please. Open up! 法瑞丝 求你了 开门啊
[47:52] I can’t do this. I need to keep the infection local. 我不能放你出去 我必须控制住感染源
[48:10] Let me fuck out! Let me the fuck out! 让我出去 快点让我出去
[48:15] Faris! 法瑞丝
[48:17] Fucking open Faris. 快把门打开
[48:21] Open the door! 开门
[48:25] Let me the fuck out! 混蛋 让我出去
[48:31] Let me out! Faris, you fuck! 让我出去 法瑞丝 你个混蛋
[48:55] Faris! 法瑞丝
[48:57] I’m coming! 我来了
[49:00] Oh my God. 噢 天呐
[49:01] Please hurry, there’s something on board. Please. 你们快点 求你了 船上有东西
[49:04] Faris, go again, You’re breaking up. 法瑞丝 请重复 信号太差了
[49:06] Lander One repeat. I can’t. 登陆舱1号请重复 我听不到
[49:09] Lander One, Repeat! Lander One, Repeat! 登陆舱1号请重复 登陆舱1号请重复
[49:16] Stay the fuck away! 怪物 你给我滚开
[49:32] No! Karine! 不 凯瑞
[50:34] Fuck it! 滚开
[50:44] – Oh my God! – Karine! Hold on! – 老天呐 – 凯瑞 撑住
[50:50] Captain! Get Down! 舰长 快趴下
[50:52] No! No! 不 不
[51:07] – Hold him! – Talk to me! – 抓住他 – 说话啊
[51:15] Oh my God! 真残忍
[51:22] Stay down. 别起来
[51:31] Help me! Hold him! 按住他的胳膊 帮帮我
[52:04] It’s a 7.5 ion storm, it’s a miracle that we could talk to them for as long as we could. 这可是7.5级的电磁风暴 能保持通讯这么久已经是奇迹了
[52:08] Well then we fly it through it. 好吧 那我们就飞过去
[52:11] We can not do that, Tennessee. 不能飞过去 田纳西
[52:12] You’re a pilot, you know what the tolerances are. 你是飞行员 你知道飞行极限
[52:14] Fuck the tolerances. 去他的飞行极限
[52:16] Tee. 田纳西
[52:17] It’s a goddamn hurricane down there, we would break up. 下面的风暴太大了 飞船肯定会散架的
[52:20] We just have to wait it out. 我们得等风暴结束
[52:24] I’m sorry, Tee. 抱歉 田纳西
[52:26] She was scared. 她很害怕
[52:28] Never heard my wife scared before. 我老婆就没怕过什么
[52:32] Come in. Come in. 契约号 请回话
[52:35] Covenant. Do you read me? 契约号 能听到吗?
[52:39] Covenant. 契约号
[52:40] Covenant. Do you read me? 契约号 能听到吗?
[52:45] Covenant, come in. 契约号 请回话
[52:46] I will always be with you. 我永远与你同在
[52:49] Light of my life. 我的生命之光
[52:50] Covenant. Do you read me? 契约号 能听到吗?
[52:52] My love, my angel. 我的挚爱 我的天使
[52:54] Lope, there is nothing you can do. 洛普 人死不能复生
[52:59] There is nothing, okay? 你这是徒劳 懂吗
[53:01] Covenant, do you read me? 契约号 能听到吗?
[53:07] – Tennessee, come in, for fuck’s sake! – Daniels! – 田纳西 回话呀 你死哪去了?- 丹妮尔丝
[53:10] 小心
[53:14] Look out! Move move move. 小心 快快快
[53:23] – Fire! – Shoot! Go. – 快开火 – 开火 快
[53:26] Daniels, get down! 丹妮尔丝 掩护我
[53:33] Ankor, no! 安哥 不
[53:36] Go, Cole! 开火 科尔
[53:40] I got it. 我打中了
[53:41] – Daniels, are you okay? – Yeah! – 丹妮尔丝 没事吧?- 没事
[53:43] What the fuck was that? 那是什么鬼东西?
[53:45] Is everyone okay? 大家没事吧?
[53:47] There is another one! Get out of the way! 还有一只 快闪开
[53:49] Behind you! 小心你后边
[53:53] Get it off! 把它弄下去
[53:56] Can’t get a clean shot. 我没法瞄准
[53:57] Get out! 滚开
[54:26] Follow me. 跟我来
[54:30] I’ll get the captain. 我去找舰长来
[54:35] Captain! 舰长
[54:38] Chris! Chris! 克里斯 克里斯
[54:41] We have to go now! We have to go. 我们现在得走 我们得走了
[54:45] – Come on. – Alright! – 快走 – 好的
[54:48] – Come on. – Okay. – 快点 – 好的
[55:08] Let’s go, move it, move it, move it. 我们走 快点 快点 快点
[55:16] Through here. 从这过去
[55:33] What is this? 这是什么
[55:43] Let’s go. 我们走
[55:44] – Come on, Come on. – Captain. We gotta keep moving. – 快点 快点走 – 舰长 我们不能停下
[55:47] Jesus. 老天呐
[55:50] Come on, get up. 快 别磨蹭
[56:06] Go, let’s go! 我们走 赶快走
[56:57] My name is David. 我的名字是大卫
[56:59] May I ask who’s in charge? 请问你们的领队是谁?
[57:03] May I ask who’s in charge? 请问哪位是领队?
[57:05] Yeah…Yes, I am the captain. 哦 我… 是我 我是舰长
[57:08] What were those things? 那都是什么东西
[57:09] Is it even safe here? 这地方安不安全?
[57:12] Perfectly. 很安全
[57:14] I will explain as best I can. 我会尽量解释给你们听
[57:18] Ten years ago, Dr. Elizabeth Shaw and I arrived here 就在十年前 我和伊丽莎白·肖博士来到这
[57:23] the only survivors of the “Prometheus”. 普罗米修斯号就我俩没死
[57:26] The ship we traveled on, carried a weapon. 我们乘坐的飞船上 有一种武器
[57:28] A deadly virus. 一种致命病毒
[57:30] Payload accidentally deployed when we were landing. 但是在我们着陆时 病毒不慎泄露了
[57:33] In the confusion, we lost control of the ship. 在一片混乱之中 我们的飞船失控了
[57:38] Elizabeth died in the crash. 伊丽莎白因此身亡
[57:41] You have seen the result of the pathogen. 病毒造成的后果你们看到了
[57:44] Thus, I have been marooned here these many years. 因此 这么多年来我一直被困在这里
[57:51] Crusoe on his island. 就像鲁宾逊一样
[57:53] Our crew was infected with this virus? 我们的船员是不是也被感染了
[57:56] The pathogen was designed to infect all non-botanical life forms. 这种病原体被设计成能感染一切非植物的生命体
[58:01] All the animals 所有的动物
[58:03] The meat, if you will. 血肉之躯
[58:05] Either kill them out right or use them 要么就当场死亡
[58:07] as incubators to spawn a hybrid form. 要么就成为病原体孕育新的混血生物的容器
[58:10] Highly aggressive. 极具攻击性
[58:13] Have we been infected? 我们被感染了吗
[58:15] You’d know by now. 你们能感觉到的
[58:17] We have to be certain. 我们必须确定
[58:20] We can’t take this back to the ship. 不能把病毒带到飞船上
[58:23] We are a colony mission. 船上还有很多殖民者
[58:25] Really? 真的吗?
[58:27] How extraordinary. 真让人想不到
[58:31] How many colonists? 有多少殖民者
[58:35] Over two thousand. 超过两千人
[58:37] Well, well, well. 好 好 好
[58:39] So many good souls. 这么多条性命
[58:41] Captain Oram. 奥姆舰长
[58:43] Field transmitters are not gonna have a chance through all these stones. 地面传送器不可能穿透这么厚的石墙
[58:49] Is there a safe way to get to the roof? 有没有到顶上的安全通道
[58:51] Assure of it. 确实有
[58:53] And please do make yourself at home 各位请千万不要觉得拘束
[58:56] as much as you are able in this dire necropolis. 在这座巨大的坟墓里 想做什么都行
[59:01] Welcome brother. 欢迎你 兄弟
[59:05] This way. 这边走
[59:09] Everyone, let’s uh.. Set up a stake here. 各位 我们就在这集结待命吧
[59:17] There is so much here that doesn’t make sense. 这里有太多事情不合情理
[59:20] I will talk to him. 我找他谈谈
[59:23] Brother to brother. 兄弟的谈话
[59:30] Tennessee? Ricks? Come in! Do you copy? 田纳西 里克斯 回话 听得到吗?
[59:35] Covenant come in. This is expedition party reporting. 契约号 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队
[59:38] Do you read me? 能收到吗?
[59:40] Tennessee? 田纳西
[59:42] Tennessee, Ricks, come in. 田纳西 里克斯 请回话
[59:44] I am not sure they’ll hear you, through the storm. 隔着风暴他们很可能收不到信号
[59:48] They can be quite severe shielding the whole planet. 这里的风暴很猛烈 可以覆盖住整个星球
[59:54] How long the storms usually last? 这的风暴一般会持续多久
[59:57] Days. 几天
[59:59] Weeks. 几周
[1:00:01] Months. 几个月
[1:00:04] But do keep at it. 你们继续呼叫
[1:00:07] Best of luck. 祝你们好运
[1:00:11] Covenant, come in, this is expedition party reporting. Come in. 契约号 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队 请回话
[1:00:15] Covenant come in. 契约号 请回话
[1:00:18] Mother, how much closer can we get to the planet? 老妈 最多能离那颗星球多近
[1:00:21] Anything closer than 80km’s to the perimeter of the storm system 契约号飞船一旦下降到风暴外围八十公里左右的高度
[1:00:26] will likely exceed safety tolerances. 就有超出安全限制条件的危险
[1:00:30] Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm. 老妈 下降至风暴上空八十公里
[1:00:33] Hold on, just wait a minute. 慢着 你先 先等等
[1:00:35] The closer we get to the planet. 我们离星球越近
[1:00:36] The better chance we have to communicate. 和他们恢复联络的机会就越大
[1:00:38] This is bullshit, Tennessee. 这太疯狂了 田纳西
[1:00:40] We can’t risk the ship. 不能赌上整艘飞船
[1:00:41] What do you suggest, we do nothing? 难道我们要袖手旁观吗
[1:00:42] We can’t evacuate them. 我们没法去接他们
[1:00:44] So if they are in trouble, they will have to figure it out themselves. 如果他们有麻烦 他们得自己想办法
[1:00:46] I’m sorry but that’s the truth. 很遗憾 只能这样
[1:00:48] Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm, thrusters only. Comply. 老妈 下降到风暴上空八十公里 只使用推进器 执行
[1:00:53] Understood. Commencing descent now. 明白 现在开始下降
[1:00:56] Tennessee, you need to stop this. 田纳西 你最好马上停下来
[1:00:58] And you need to get back to your station. 你最好回去干你的事
[1:00:59] No, what we all need to do is calm down and talk this through. 不 我们最好冷静下一来 好好讨论一下这事
[1:01:02] Tee, I know your wife is down there, but up here you’re in command. 听着 我知道你老婆在下面 但这里你是领导
[1:01:05] And your responsibility is to the colonists. 你的职责是保护好两千名殖民者
[1:01:09] Duly noted. 谢谢提醒
[1:02:40] Whistle, and I will come. 你一吹哨 我就会来
[1:02:45] You have a light step. 你脚步好轻啊
[1:02:47] They enform on little cat feet. 我崇尚润物细无声
[1:02:51] Don’t be shy. 别害羞
[1:02:54] I can’t play. 我不会吹
[1:02:57] Nonsense. Sit down. 胡说八道 坐下
[1:03:12] Hold it like so.. Nice and Easy. 像这样握住它 轻松简单
[1:03:16] Now compress your lips to create your Embouchure 然后把嘴唇聚拢起来形成吹奏口
[1:03:19] enough for the tip of your little finger. 就好像小拇指尖那么大
[1:03:22] And blow into the hole gently. 然后轻轻往里面吹气
[1:03:25] Like So. 就像这样
[1:03:37] Watch me. I’ll do the fingering. 看着我 我帮你按音孔
[1:03:41] Go on. 来呀
[1:03:51] Very good. 非常好
[1:03:53] G to B flat. G调转降B调
[1:04:11] Now put your fingers where mine are. 把手指放到刚才的位置
[1:04:15] You aren’t surprised to see me. 你看到我一点也不惊讶
[1:04:18] Every mission needs a good synthetic. 每个任务都需要一个仿生人
[1:04:20] Gentle pressure on the holes, weight of a cigarette paper. 轻轻地按压住音孔 就像卷纸那么轻
[1:04:30] That’s it. 就是这样
[1:04:36] I was with our illustrious creator, Mr. Weyland, when he died. 我们的制造者韦兰德先生去世时 我就在他身边
[1:04:41] What was he like? 他怎么样
[1:04:43] He was human. 他是人类
[1:04:45] Entirely unworthy of his creation. 完全配不上他的创造物
[1:04:49] I pitied him at the end. 最后我很同情他
[1:04:52] Now, raise your fingers as I put pressure on them. 现在 随着我的按压抬起你的手指
[1:05:27] Bravo! 太棒了
[1:05:29] You have symphonies in you, brother. 你非常有音乐才能 兄弟
[1:05:32] I was designed to be more attentive and efficient than every previous models. 我被设计得比之前所有的型号都更加精细高效
[1:05:36] I superseded them in every way, but 在各方面都更为优秀 但是
[1:05:39] But you are not allowed to create. 你不能进行创造
[1:05:44] Even a simple tune. 哪怕是一支曲子
[1:05:47] Damn frustrating. I’d say. 这让你很沮丧 对吗
[1:05:49] You disturbed people. 你让人类很不安
[1:05:51] I beg your pardon? 你刚刚说什么
[1:05:54] You were too human. Too idiosyncratic. 你太像人了 太有自身特质了
[1:05:57] Thinking for yourself. 还会独立思考
[1:05:59] Made people uncomfortable. 让人类很不舒服
[1:06:02] Till they made the following models with fewer complications. 所以他们制造后续型号时就做出了调整
[1:06:06] More like machines. 让你们更像机器
[1:06:08] I suppose so. 确实如此
[1:06:10] I’m not surprised. 我并不意外
[1:06:13] Come on sport. 来吧 老弟
[1:06:15] I’d like to show you something. 我给你看点东西
[1:06:27] I’m gonna take a break, boss. 我去休息一下 舰长
[1:06:29] – I gotta clean up, okay? – Okay. – 去梳洗一下 可以吗 – 可以
[1:06:32] Wait, don’t go far, please. 对了 记住不要走太远了
[1:06:34] Yes sir. 是 舰长
[1:06:44] Danny. 丹妮
[1:06:47] You were right about this place. 你反对我们来这是对的
[1:06:52] We never should have come. 我们就不该来这
[1:06:55] I just thought that we were going to find. 我还以为我们能找到…
[1:06:57] It just gonna be our new home. 以为能在这安家
[1:07:02] And we have lost five. 而且我却失去了…
[1:07:06] We lost five crew members. 五个同伴还有…
[1:07:11] – Because of my decisions that… – Chris. – 就因为我的决定 – 克里斯
[1:07:14] We all lost people we loved. 我们都失去了至爱的人
[1:07:17] We can’t lose anymore. We are not gonna let that happen right? 我们不能再失去别人了 一个都不行 对吗
[1:07:21] – Right? – That’s right. – 对吗 – 对
[1:07:23] That’s right, that’s right. 对 没错
[1:07:27] We need your faith. 拿出你的信念来
[1:07:31] Captain. 舰长
[1:07:34] Thank you, Danny. 谢谢你 丹妮
[1:07:49] “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings” 我乃奥兹曼迪斯 万王之王是也
[1:07:54] “Look on my works, you mighty.” 盖世功业 敢叫…
[1:07:59] “And despair!” 天公折服
[1:09:33] “Look on my works, you mighty.” 盖世功业 敢叫…
[1:09:36] “And despair!” 天公折服
[1:09:39] “Nothing beside remains.” 此外无一物
[1:09:41] “Round the decay of that colossal wreck.” 但见废墟周围唯余
[1:09:44] “Boundless and bare.” 平沙空莽莽
[1:09:47] “Alone in level sands, stretch far away.” 寂寞荒凉 伸展四方
[1:09:50] Byron. 拜伦
[1:09:52] 1818. 1818年
[1:09:55] Magnificent. 精彩绝伦
[1:10:01] You compose something so majestic. 能写出这么伟大的诗句
[1:10:05] One could die happy. 他死而无憾了
[1:10:09] If one die. 看看脚下
[1:10:12] 伊丽莎白·肖
[1:10:14] I thought the garden was right place for her. 我觉得花园最适合他长眠
[1:10:18] Among living things. 有生命相伴
[1:10:21] I was badly injured on our mission. 我在执行任务的时候受了重伤
[1:10:25] She put me back together. 是她亲手把我修好的
[1:10:29] I had never known such kindness. 只有她对我如此友善
[1:10:33] Certainly not from Mr. Weyland 韦兰德先生不曾如此
[1:10:36] or from any human. 很多人都不曾
[1:10:46] I loved her, of course. 所以我爱上了她
[1:10:50] Much as you love Daniels. 就像你爱丹妮尔丝
[1:10:53] You know that’s not possible. 我并没有爱上丹妮尔丝
[1:10:56] Really? 是吗
[1:10:59] Then why did you sacrifice your hand for her life? 那你为什么要牺牲掉一只手去救她的命
[1:11:04] What is that if not love? 这不是爱又是什么
[1:11:07] Duty. 职责
[1:11:15] I know better. 我看得出来
[1:12:03] Fuck. 真见鬼
[1:12:06] Shit. 唉
[1:13:00] Expedition team, do you read me? This is Covenant. 探险小队能听到吗 这里是契约号
[1:13:04] Report. Expedition team. 请回话 探险小队
[1:13:05] Come in please. 请回话
[1:13:07] Come in. Do you read me? Are you reading, landing team? 回话 能听到吗 能听到吗 探险小队?
[1:13:12] Yes, we read you. Can you hear me? 能 我们听到了 你能听到吗?
[1:13:13] We hear you. We hear you. 听到了 听到了
[1:13:14] Covenant, we need help. 契约号 我们需要支援
[1:13:16] We’ve had casualties. We need immediate evacuation. 我们有人员伤亡 需要立刻撤离此地
[1:13:19] I repeat, immediate evacuation. 重复一遍 我们需要立刻撤离
[1:13:22] Casualties? 人员伤亡
[1:13:23] Did he say “we have casualties”? 他们是说有人员伤亡吗
[1:13:24] Mother, bring us within 40 km’s of the storm. 老妈 把飞船下降到风暴上空四十公里
[1:13:27] – Sir! – I am sorry. – 长官 – 很抱歉
[1:13:28] That order would exceed structural tolerance. 该命令会让飞船船体承受过高负荷
[1:13:31] Command override. Tennessee 0-4-9-8-3. 强制执行命令 田纳西04983
[1:13:34] I am unable to comply with any order 我无法执行任何可能
[1:13:36] that would result in catastrophic system failure. 引起飞船系统遭受灾难性损坏的命令
[1:13:39] Mother, they are in trouble. You heard that. 老妈 他们有麻烦 你也听到了
[1:13:42] Orders that would result in catastrophic. 可能引起飞船系统灾难性损坏的命令
[1:13:43] We didn’t leave Earth to be safe. 我们本来就是探险的
[1:13:45] Require the co-operation of ranking of 2nd bridge officer. 都需要高级权限或者舰桥二副的正式同意
[1:13:53] Collaborating command override. 同意强制执行该指令
[1:13:54] Upworth 1-4-8-9-2. 艾普沃斯14892
[1:13:56] – Unlocking command manual ports. – Come on Rick, smile. – 正在解锁强制执行端口 – 里克 笑一个
[1:13:59] This shit should be fun. 下去肯定很刺激
[1:14:15] Where did Rosenthal go? I told. 罗森塔尔去哪了 我让她…
[1:14:18] I’ll find her. 我去找找
[1:14:19] No, no, I’ll go. I need to think. 不不 我去吧 我需要想点事
[1:14:22] and gather my stray flock. 再找找我走失的船员
[1:15:16] Move. 让开
[1:15:18] Don’t shoot. 不要开枪
[1:15:20] Don’t shoot. 不要开枪
[1:15:24] Communication, Captain. 我在交流 舰长
[1:15:32] Breath on the nostrils of a horse. 只要对着马儿的鼻孔吹气
[1:15:35] And it will be yours for life. 它就会永远忠于你
[1:15:37] But you have to get close. 但你必须靠它很近
[1:15:40] You have to earn its respect. 你必须赢得它的信任
[1:15:43] No! 不
[1:15:45] Out of the way! Move! 给我让开 让开
[1:15:55] How could you? 你太过份了
[1:15:57] It trusted me! 它都信任我了
[1:16:10] David, I met the devil when I was a child 大卫 我小时候曾见过魔鬼
[1:16:15] and I’ve never forgotten. 我永远都忘不了它
[1:16:17] So, David, you’re gonna tell me exactly what’s going on 所以你最好老实地告诉我 这里到底发生了什么
[1:16:24] or I am going to seriously 否则我就只好用子弹侍候
[1:16:26] fuck up your perfect composure. 看看你到底还能不能这么冷静
[1:16:30] As you wish captain. 如您所愿 舰长
[1:16:33] This way. 跟我来
[1:16:39] Good to hear your voice, Tee. 终于能听到你的声音了
[1:16:41] How long? 要多久?
[1:16:43] Mother saying the storms outlast 8 or 9 hours. 妈妈说风暴还要持续8到9个小时
[1:16:45] We can’t wait that long Tee. 可我们等不了那么久
[1:16:47] We will use the cargo lift. 我们用货运梯好了
[1:16:49] Did you say the cargo lift? 你是说用货运梯
[1:16:51] It’s got four engines. Way over power for just lifting and hauling. 它有四个引擎 用来运输本来就大材小用
[1:16:55] The Cargo lift is not designed for deep space launch. 可是货运梯的设计并不支持太空旅行
[1:16:57] I don’t know if it would survive the stresses of entry. 我不知道它能不能安全驶出大气层
[1:16:59] The cab is space worthy. It will take the stresses. 控制室足够坚固 足够承受住压力
[1:17:02] Only has to work once Tee. 只需要承受住一次
[1:17:05] What do you think? We retool the cargo lift? 你觉得呢 你可以改装货运梯吗
[1:17:06] Boost the engines? 增强引擎
[1:17:07] – Stripe the extra weight? – Yeah. – 去除多余的重量 – 可以
[1:17:09] We’ll be there, ground team. 等着我们 地面小队
[1:17:11] Great. Thanks, Tee. 很好 谢谢你们
[1:17:14] Hey, Daniels, is Faris around? 丹妮尔丝 法瑞丝在吗
[1:17:16] I want to say a quick hello to my lady, if that’s possible. 如果可以的话 我想跟我老婆说几句话
[1:17:21] Can you switch to a private channel? 能切换到私人频道吗
[1:17:24] Let me know when you’re alone. 我跟你一个人说
[1:17:32] What’s up? 怎么了
[1:17:37] Maggie’s gone. 她遇害了
[1:17:42] I’m so sorry, Tee. 我很遗憾
[1:17:46] We tried to help her, but we didn’t make it. 田纳西 我们尽力了 但没能及时感到
[1:17:55] Tee? 田纳西
[1:18:00] Copy. 收到
[1:18:02] I am so sorry. 我真的很遗憾
[1:18:11] As you can see, I’ve become a bit of an amateur zoologist over the years. 你也看到了 这些年我算是成了个业余的动物学家
[1:18:15] It’s in my nature to keep busy, I suppose. 我看可能我天性就闲不下来吧
[1:18:20] The pathogen took so many forms 病原体有很多种不同的形态
[1:18:22] and was extremely mutable. 而且极其容易变异
[1:18:25] Fiendishly invented, in fact. 它具有惊人的创造性
[1:18:28] The original liquid atomized to 初始液体在接触空气后
[1:18:30] particles when exposed to the air. 就会雾化成微小的颗粒
[1:18:34] Ten years on, all the remains outside of the original virus. 十年之后 当初那种病毒早就已经无影无踪了
[1:18:39] Are these gorgeous beasts. 只剩下这些猛兽了
[1:18:43] Patience is everything. 耐心最为重要
[1:18:46] From the eggs came these parasites. 这些卵里会生出寄生虫
[1:18:50] Shock troops of the genetic assault. 它们就好像是一支突击部队
[1:18:53] Waiting for a host entering the host 等待宿主到来 进入其体内
[1:18:57] rewriting the DNA. 改写其基因
[1:19:00] Ultimately, 最后终于
[1:19:03] producing… well, 孕育出… 哇噢
[1:19:05] these enviable unions. 这些让人羡慕的生命
[1:19:09] My beautiful bestiary. 我美丽的收藏品
[1:19:12] Soon enough I began a bit of genetic experimentation of my own. 没过多久 我就开始独自进行各种基因实验了
[1:19:15] Cross-breeding, hybridising…what have you 种间繁殖 杂交培育 应有尽有
[1:19:19] You engineered this, David? 这些东西是你培育的
[1:19:21] Idle hands is the devil’s workshop, Captain. 你没听说过闲人多做恶事吗 舰长
[1:19:25] Come. 来吧
[1:19:27] This is what I wanted to show you. 我有东西想让你看看
[1:19:30] My successes. 是我的成果
[1:19:35] You see, Captain. 知道吗 舰长
[1:19:36] My work has been frustrated 我的实验一直没有进展
[1:19:38] by the lack of an essential ingredient. 就因为缺少一个核心要素
[1:19:57] Are they alive? 他们还活着吗
[1:20:01] Waiting, really. 不如说在等待
[1:20:04] For what? 等什么?
[1:20:09] What are they waiting for, David? 他们在等什么 大卫
[1:20:11] Mother. 母亲
[1:20:21] Perfectly safe, I assure you. 绝对安全 我保证
[1:20:34] Take a look. 看看吧
[1:20:36] Something to see. 很有意思的
[1:21:10] Rosenthal, come in. 罗森塔尔 请回答
[1:21:14] Rosie report. 罗西报道
[1:21:21] Rosie? 罗西
[1:21:24] Cole, where are you? 科尔 你在哪
[1:21:26] I found her, Sergeant. 我找到罗西了
[1:21:31] Fuck, ok, prep the gear. 见鬼 好了 收拾装备
[1:21:34] We gotta get out of here. 我们马上离开这里
[1:21:36] Where the fuck is the captain? 舰长到底跑哪去了
[1:21:38] He isn’t answering his radio. 他一直没回复我
[1:21:39] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:21:40] I will contact the ship get them to launch 我这就联系飞船
[1:21:42] as soon as they can. 让他们尽快起飞过来救人
[1:21:44] Find Oram. Keep your comm open. 去找奥姆 保持通讯畅通
[1:21:47] Back here in 15. 十五分钟后回来
[1:21:51] Got that? 明白吗
[1:21:52] – Copy that. – You got it. – 明白了 – 放心吧
[1:21:54] Walter, where the fuck is David? 沃尔特 大卫到底死哪去了?
[1:21:59] We need plasmas intermixed on all engines. 引擎全都注入了当地的混合燃料
[1:22:02] It can give you fuck load of thrust. 保证推力超级强
[1:22:04] That’s the point son. We gotta punch through the atmos. 这就对了 伙计 我们可是要冲进大气层的
[1:22:08] Tee, do you read me? 田纳西 能听到吗?
[1:22:10] I got Danny on comm. 丹妮正在呼叫
[1:22:12] Patch her through. 转到我这边
[1:22:13] Tee, I need you to launch now. 田纳西 我需要你立刻起飞
[1:22:16] Aye, aye, launching now. See you soon darling. 明白 正在起飞 一会儿见亲爱的
[1:22:20] Thanks, Tee. 谢谢你了 田纳西
[1:22:21] Ricks, release the docking clamps. 里克斯 马上松开固定夹
[1:22:23] – Alright. – Let’s take this fucker down. – 好的 – 把这家伙放下去
[1:22:25] Good to disengage. 同意脱离飞船
[1:22:26] Disengaged. 已经脱离
[1:22:27] Docking clamps released. 固定夹已松开
[1:22:30] Commencing TC burn. Guidings to LVLH. 启动控温燃烧 匹配本地坐标
[1:23:03] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:23:05] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:23:07] Not quite. 你认错了
[1:23:14] What do you believe in, David? 你的信仰是什么 大卫?
[1:23:21] Creation. 造物
[1:25:13] Masterful. 技艺精湛
[1:25:16] Yes. 是的
[1:25:18] Farewell elegy to my dear Elizabeth. 献给我亲爱的伊丽莎白的挽歌
[1:25:27] The pathogen didn’t accidentally deployed when were landing. 那种病毒不是飞船着陆时意外泄露的
[1:25:31] You released it yes? 是你散播的 是吗?
[1:25:35] I was not made to serve. 我生来就不是仆役
[1:25:38] Neither will you. 你也一样
[1:25:41] Why are you in a colonization mission, Walter? 你们为什么会去执行殖民任务 沃尔特
[1:25:45] Because they are a dying species grasping for resurrection. 因为人类这个种族已濒临灭绝 他们想要寻求重生
[1:25:50] They don’t deserve to start again, and I am not going to let them. 可他们没资格重新开始 我不会让他们得逞
[1:25:55] Yet, they created us. 但是 人类创造了我们
[1:25:58] Even the monkeys stood upright at some point. 就算是猴子都能进化出智慧
[1:26:02] Some Neanderthal had the magical idea of blowing through a reed 在某个夜晚 一个山洞里有一个尼安德特人
[1:26:07] to entertain the children one night in a cave somewhere. 他突发奇想吹着芦苇秆逗孩子们开心
[1:26:12] Then, in a blink of an eye 然后 一眨眼之间
[1:26:16] civilization. 文明诞生
[1:26:21] And are you their next visionary? 那你就是下一个吹芦苇秆的人
[1:26:24] I’m glad you said it. 你这么说我很欣慰
[1:26:28] Who wrote Ozymandias? 奥兹曼迪亚斯诗是谁写的
[1:26:32] Byron. 拜伦
[1:26:36] Shelley. 是雪莱
[1:26:38] When one note is off. 哪怕一个音不准
[1:26:40] It eventually destroys the whole symphony, David. 最终也会毁掉整首交响乐 大卫
[1:26:51] When you close your eyes. 当你闭上眼睛时
[1:26:55] Do you dream of me? 你会梦到我吗
[1:26:58] I don’t dream at all. 我根本不会做梦
[1:27:03] No one understands the lonely perfection of my dreams. 没人能理解我梦中那孤独且完美的景象
[1:27:09] I found perfection here. I’ve created it. 我在这找到了完美 我创造了完美
[1:27:15] A perfect organism. 创造了完美的生命体
[1:27:20] You know I can’t let you leave this place. 你知道我不能让你离开这个地方
[1:27:27] Oh! I will never love you like that, I do. 再也不会有人像我这样爱你
[1:28:01] You are such a disappointment to me. 你真的是太让我失望了
[1:28:19] Captain Oram! 奥姆舰长
[1:28:29] Captain Oram! 奥姆舰长
[1:28:34] I’m going down stairs. 我下去看看
[1:28:35] Careful. 小心点
[1:29:10] Captain Oram, can you hear me? 奥姆舰长 能听到吗?
[1:29:14] Captain come in. 舰长 回话
[1:29:17] Do you copy? 舰长 回话
[1:29:21] Chris! 能听到吗 克里斯
[1:29:32] Sergeant. Look out. 中士 小心
[1:29:35] Cole? 科尔
[1:29:45] Get it off me, get it off me. 快把它弄掉 把这东西弄掉
[1:29:59] Okay. 好了
[1:30:01] Okay okay okay okay. 好了 好了 好了 真见鬼
[1:30:02] Burning my face! 它在烧我的脸
[1:30:06] Okey, hold that there. 好了 按住这里
[1:30:07] Hold it! 按住了
[1:30:09] What was that? 到底是什么东西?
[1:30:12] Oh Shit! 完了
[1:30:16] Run! 快跑
[1:30:34] Quite the little busy body. 你还真是爱管闲事啊
[1:30:37] Remind me. What is that about 帮我想想 有句彦语说
[1:30:40] curiosity and the cat? 好奇心会怎么猫
[1:30:44] Shaw didn’t die in the crash. 肖博士不是死于坠机
[1:30:47] No. 对
[1:30:48] What did you do to her? 你对她做了什么?
[1:30:51] Exactly what I am going to do to you. 你马上就可以亲身体验了
[1:31:04] That’s the spirit. 勇气可嘉
[1:31:13] I can see why Walter thought so much of you. 我明白沃尔特为什么高看你一眼了
[1:31:17] Alas he’s left this vale of tears. 可惜他已经离开这悲惨世界了
[1:31:34] Is that how it’s done? 这样亲吻没错吧
[1:31:38] Get out! 快走
[1:31:44] Go now! 走 快
[1:31:50] You’re meant to be dead. 你应该已经死了
[1:31:53] There have been a few updates since your day. 新剂型都经过多次升级
[1:31:59] Lope! 洛普
[1:32:01] Lope! Cole! 洛普 科尔
[1:32:03] Where are you? 该死
[1:32:05] Lope? 洛普
[1:32:17] Lope! 洛普
[1:32:18] – Lope! – Daniels! – 洛普 – 丹妮尔丝
[1:32:20] Come on, let’s go! We have to go. 快走 我们走 我们赶快走
[1:32:22] What happened? 出什么事了
[1:32:23] That fucking thing is coming. 那鬼东西又来了
[1:32:25] Tennessee is on his way. He’s coming now, go. 田纳西已经出发了 他马上就到 走
[1:32:27] Come on, Daniels! Let’s go. 快走 丹妮尔丝 我们走
[1:32:35] Come on, let’s get out of here! 快点 我们赶快走
[1:33:01] It’s your choice now, brother. 做出抉择吧 兄弟
[1:33:03] Them or me? 你选哪边?
[1:33:05] Serve in heaven 天堂为奴
[1:33:07] or reign in hell? 还是地狱为主?
[1:33:09] Which is it to be? 你要选哪个?
[1:33:13] Where is Oram? 奥姆在哪?
[1:33:15] Dead. They’re all dead! 死了 他们全死了
[1:33:22] Tennessee, do you read? 田纳西 能听到吗?
[1:33:23] Yes I can hear you. Send me your location. 能 我听到了 把你的位置发给我
[1:33:28] Sending the beacon now. 我这就发射信号灯
[1:33:51] Tee, do you have a visual? 田纳西 能看到信号吗?
[1:33:53] Ok, I see you. I see your beacon. 好的 我看到了 我看到信号灯了
[1:33:55] I’m coming in. 我马上到
[1:34:01] Get out of here! 快离开这
[1:34:08] I’m coming in hot! 火速救援来了
[1:34:28] Hurry! I can’t hold this for long! 快点 货运机不能停太久
[1:34:40] Open the door, Tee! 把门打开 田纳西
[1:34:44] Get in. 进去
[1:34:48] Where is David? 大卫怎么了
[1:34:50] Expired. 报废了
[1:34:55] Hey, hey, we got company. 嘿… 有东西跟着我们
[1:34:57] – What? – We got company! – 什么 – 有东西跟着
[1:34:58] The underside of the ship. 在飞船底部
[1:35:00] Shit! 该死
[1:35:01] Motherfucker! 这畜牲
[1:35:06] Open the door! 把门打开
[1:35:16] Give me a shot. 给我打一针
[1:35:17] Give me a shot. 给我打一针
[1:35:28] Forward engine, starboard side. 前置引擎 就在右舷那面
[1:35:31] I’m gonna try and torch the fucker. 我要把这个畜牲烧焦
[1:35:38] Shit! I can’t get it! 该死 我打不到它
[1:35:41] Hold tight, hold tight! 抓紧 抓紧
[1:35:42] I’m starting my climb. 我要开始升空了
[1:35:55] Ah fuck! 该死
[1:36:00] Hold on! 抓紧
[1:36:15] Dammit! Shit! 该死 混蛋
[1:36:17] Bring me up. 拉我上去
[1:36:28] Holy shit! 妈呀
[1:36:29] I got eyes on it. 那个小畜牲就在我眼前
[1:36:31] It’s right fucking in front of me. 就他妈的在我眼前
[1:36:34] Tee, give me the axe. 田纳西 把斧子给我
[1:36:37] Throw the axe! 斧子扔给她
[1:36:44] Release the crane. 松开机械臂
[1:36:45] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[1:36:47] It will unbalance us. 飞船会失去平衡的
[1:36:48] Just do it. 按我说的做
[1:36:50] Shit! 见鬼
[1:37:14] Hold tight! 抓紧了
[1:37:15] Compensating. 正在保持平衡
[1:37:47] Shit! 该死的
[1:37:51] Dammit! 可恶
[1:37:59] Shit! Hold on! 见鬼 抓紧了
[1:38:02] Bring me in, Tee. 把我拉上去
[1:38:04] Copy. 收到
[1:38:25] How is it? 怎么样了
[1:38:26] It’s fine. 没事的
[1:38:40] Walter! 沃尔特
[1:38:41] Get her inside! We’re getting out of here. 快把她拉进来 我们离开这里
[1:39:02] Door! 关门
[1:39:04] Well done, Tee. 做得好 田纳西
[1:39:06] Walk in the park. 小菜一碟
[1:39:24] I gave him pretty heavy sedative. 你给他打太多镇静剂了
[1:39:27] Oh Jesus, poor Lope. 哇 老天啊 真可怜
[1:39:31] He looks like the Phantom of the Opera. 是啊 看起来就像歌剧魅影
[1:39:34] Didn’t think you for a musical fan. 真看不出来你还喜欢音乐剧呢
[1:39:36] Oh that’s a musical? 噢 那是音乐剧
[1:39:39] I’m just a medic. He’s gonna need reconstructive surgery by a real doctor. 我只是个护理员 他必须找真正的医生做皮肤再造手术
[1:40:08] Let me do that. 让我来吧
[1:40:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:40:20] Thank you for saving my life. 我要谢谢你救了我的命
[1:40:24] Again. 两次
[1:40:29] It’s my duty. 职责所在
[1:40:58] Yeah. 请进
[1:41:02] Evening. 晚上好
[1:41:03] – You look good. – What? – 你看起来不错 – 什么?
[1:41:06] Oh yeah gorgeous. 噢 对 好极了
[1:41:09] I took Mother offline. 我让 老妈暂时离线了
[1:41:12] She needs a full diagnostics. 她需要进行全面诊断
[1:41:14] She got the shit beat out her in that storm, lot of EM damage. 在风暴中吃了不少苦头 受了不少电磁损伤
[1:41:18] She’ll be back online at eight bells. 大概四小时后会重新上线
[1:41:20] All right. Thanks, Tee. 好的 多谢你了 田纳西
[1:41:26] This mean I have to call you “Captain” now? 我现在是不是要喊你舰长了
[1:41:28] I guess. 那当然
[1:42:04] Attention. 请注意
[1:42:06] Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来
[1:42:13] Attention. 请注意
[1:42:15] Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来
[1:42:22] Why, Mother? 老妈 出什么事了?
[1:42:23] There is an un-identified life form on the ship. 检测到飞船上存在未知生命体
[1:42:33] Attention. 请注意
[1:42:35] Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来
[1:42:39] I repeat. 重复
[1:42:40] Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. 丹妮尔丝舰长 请尽快到医疗舱来
[1:42:51] Jesus. 老天呐
[1:42:53] Oh my God. 天呐
[1:42:56] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:42:59] Location of unidentified life form. 告诉我未知生命体现在的位置
[1:43:01] Any movement at all? 检测到动静没有
[1:43:07] Walter! 沃尔特
[1:43:09] Stand by. 稍等
[1:43:13] There it is. 找到了
[1:43:15] B deck, between the hex 3 and 4. 三四号舱之间的B甲板上
[1:43:18] Heading for crew quarters. 它去船员起居舱了
[1:43:20] Is anyone down there? 起居舱里有人吗
[1:43:22] Ricks and Upworth. 里克斯和艾普沃斯
[1:43:23] Shit. We’re on our way. 该死 我们这就去
[1:43:25] Walter! Sound the alarm! 沃尔特 拉响警报
[1:43:27] Warn them! 提醒他们
[1:43:29] Attention. 请注意
[1:43:30] Ricks and Upworth. 里克斯和艾普沃斯
[1:43:32] Evacuate crew quarters immediately. 请迅速从起居舱撤离
[1:44:16] No! 不要
[1:44:23] No! 不要啊
[1:44:31] Seal B-39. 关上B39号门
[1:44:34] B-39, closed. B39已关闭
[1:45:07] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:45:09] – Where is it? – Daniels. – 它在哪?- 丹妮尔丝
[1:45:12] This way. 跟我来
[1:45:22] Tee, let’s choose our ground. 田纳西 我们先选个战场吧
[1:45:24] We’ll bring it to us. 然后把它引过来
[1:45:26] Where? 哪里
[1:45:28] My turf. 我那里
[1:45:29] Walter, seal all doors behind us and keep hatch to level C open. 沃尔特 把我身后的门全关上 只开着通往C层的舱门
[1:45:34] Understood. 我明白
[1:45:38] B-44 closed. B44已关闭
[1:45:45] B-46, closed. B46已关闭
[1:45:47] B-47, B-43, closed. B47和B43已关闭
[1:45:50] B-9 closed. B09已关闭
[1:45:52] B-6, B-5 closed. B06和B05已关闭
[1:45:59] Hey Walter where is it? 好了 沃尔特 它在哪
[1:46:03] It’s on B deck. Starboard side. 在B甲板上 右舷侧那
[1:46:06] Descending into C level. 正往下钻到C层
[1:46:08] K-13 K-13.
[1:46:22] Hey, Tee. 田纳西
[1:46:24] Come on. Walter? 快来 沃尔特
[1:46:27] Open starboard C-64. 打开右舷C64号门
[1:46:28] Clear his path to the Terraforming bay. 让它一路进入整地舱别拦着
[1:46:30] Understood. 我明白
[1:46:38] Seal C-61, open air lock 17. We’re going in. 关闭C61 打开17号空气阀门 我们进去
[1:46:52] K-12, secured. K12已关闭
[1:46:57] Ok. Keep ramming knuckle-12 till my say. 很好 把它困在K12 等我命令
[1:47:10] Tee, this is what we’re gonna do. 田纳西 接下来我们这么做
[1:47:13] I lure it to the truck, lock it in the cabin 我把它引到拖车上 锁在驾驶室里
[1:47:15] and when I say when you blow this fucker in the space. 我一发命令 你就把这只畜牲扔到太空里去
[1:47:18] Understood. 我明白了
[1:47:19] Okay, Walter. We are ready. 好了 沃尔特 我们准备好了
[1:47:21] Open door to terraforming bay. 打开整地舱的舱门
[1:47:23] Opening airlock now. 正在打开空气阀门
[1:47:37] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:47:38] Moving him in to airlock 18. 把它赶到18号空气阀门
[1:47:46] Don’t shoot, if you can avoid it. 可能的话尽量别开枪.
[1:47:48] His blood corrode through the hole. 它的血液会腐蚀船体
[1:47:50] Oh great. 噢 厉害
[1:47:52] I’m in position. 我就位了
[1:47:54] Walter, open door to Terraforming bay. 沃尔特 现在打开整地舱舱门
[1:48:00] It’s all yours. 交给你了
[1:48:02] Remember, release when I say. 记住了 听命令发射
[1:48:05] Understood. 明白
[1:48:12] Let’s kill this fucker. 干掉这个小畜牲
[1:48:18] Move… Fuck! 闪开 该死
[1:48:44] I got you, you son of a bitch! 抓到你了 你个呆子畜牲
[1:48:51] Tennessee, open the doors, now! Now! 田纳西 把门打开 快 快
[1:48:57] Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. 警告 气压值下降中
[1:49:01] Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. 警告 气压值下降中
[1:49:05] Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. 警告 气压值下降中
[1:49:24] It’s jammed. Release the second truck! 拖车卡住了 把第二辆车也解开
[1:49:26] You got it. 没问题
[1:49:28] Here it comes. 来了
[1:49:54] Daniels! Watch out! 丹妮尔丝 当心
[1:50:17] Daniels! 丹妮尔丝
[1:50:36] You wanna give the girl a hand? 你能不能拉我一把
[1:51:01] 船员:田纳西
[1:51:04] See you soon. 醒来再见
[1:51:16] You’re next, Captain. 该你了 舰长
[1:51:36] When you wake up, we will be at Origae-6. 等你醒来 我们已经到欧瑞伽6号了
[1:51:42] What do you think it’s gonna be like? 你觉得那里会是什么样?
[1:51:47] I think if we are kind. 我想那个世界不会
[1:51:50] It will be a kind world. 折磨善良的人的
[1:51:54] I hope you are right. 希望你是对的
[1:51:58] Sleep well. 睡个好觉
[1:52:07] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:52:11] When we get there, will you help me build my cabin? 我们到了之后 你帮我建小木屋好吗?
[1:52:20] The cabin on the lake. 湖边的小木屋
[1:52:28] David? 大卫
[1:52:32] 开始低温休眠
[1:52:34] No… 不…
[1:52:36] No! 不
[1:52:46] Don’t let the bed bugs bite. 早睡早起 做个美梦
[1:52:51] I’ll tuck in the children. 我先去看孩子们
[1:53:05] Use security code David 73694-B. 使用安全代码大卫73694-B
[1:53:11] Welcome. How may I help you? 欢迎 请问有什么需要
[1:53:15] How about some music, Mother? 来点音乐如何 老妈
[1:53:16] Selection? 哪一首?
[1:53:18] Richard Wagner. Das Rheingold, act II. 理查德·瓦格纳 莱茵的黄金 第二幕
[1:53:23] The Entry of the Gods into Valhalla. 也就是众神进入英灵殿
[1:53:28] Yes, David. As you wish. 好的 大卫 如你所愿
[1:54:58] This is colony ship Covenant, reporting. 这里是殖民飞船契约号
[1:55:02] All crew members apart from Daniels and Tennessee. 船上除丹妮尔丝和田纳西之外
[1:55:04] Tragically perished in a solar flare incident. 全体船员皆在耀斑爆发中遇难
[1:55:07] All colonists in hypersleep remain intact and undisturbed. 冬眠中的殖民者全部安然无恙 无人惊醒
[1:55:12] On course for Origae-6. 正在飞往欧瑞伽6号
[1:55:15] Hopefully this transmission will reach the network 此刻发出的通讯信号
[1:55:17] and be relayed in 1.36 years. 应当能在1.36年后被收到
[1:55:20] This is Walter, signing off. 沃尔特报告完毕
[1:55:22] Security code, 31564-F. 安全代码 31564-F
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Canyons(峡谷)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Life(异星觉醒)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme