英文名称:Alice Through the Looking Glass
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Sir, shoals on every side. | 先生 四面都是浅滩 |
[01:20] | Sand or reef, I cannot say. | 不知道是沙滩还是礁石 |
[01:24] | Captain, the malay pirates have us cornered. | 船长 马来的海盗把我们围困住了 |
[01:27] | We must surrender. | 必须弃船投降 |
[01:31] | Surrendering my father’s ship will not guarantee survival, Mr. Phelps. | 放弃我父亲的船 也不能保住你的命 费尔普斯先生 |
[01:43] | Shallow water. | 有浅水 |
[01:45] | Dead ahead, full sails! | 正前方向 满帆前进 |
[01:48] | Captain! The ship will run aground. | 船长 船要搁浅了 |
[01:50] | It’s impossible! | 这完全不可能 |
[01:52] | You know my views on that word, Mr. Phelps. | 没有什么是不可能的 费尔普斯先生 |
[01:57] | Full sails. Full sails! | 满帆前进 满帆 |
[02:00] | Full sails, boys. | 满帆 伙计们 |
[02:01] | Full sails! | 满帆前进 |
[02:07] | Hard to port, Harper! | 全力向左转 哈珀 |
[02:10] | Turning to port at full sail will tip us over. | 满帆向左转弯 会让我们翻船的 |
[02:14] | Exactly! | 一点没错 |
[02:20] | Lads, get those sails down! | 伙计们 把船帆放下来 |
[02:22] | We haven’t got all day! | 我们时间可不多啊 |
[02:29] | Hold on, everyone! | 大家坚持住 |
[02:37] | It’s too shallow. | 水太浅了 |
[02:40] | We need full sails! | 我们必须满帆 |
[02:44] | -Will! Hold on, lad! -Help! | 威尔 挺住 兄弟 救命 |
[03:11] | She’s going over. | 船要翻啦 |
[03:17] | Hold on, boys! | 挺住 伙计们 |
[03:24] | Hold on, lads! | 挺住 伙计们 |
[03:55] | You did it, captain! | 船长 你成功了 |
[04:09] | The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. | 战胜不可能的唯一办法就是要相信凡事皆有可能 |
[04:14] | Set a course for London, Harper. | 把航线设往伦敦 哈珀 |
[04:18] | Our work here is done. | 这里的任务已经完成了 |
[04:21] | Splice the mainbrace, lads! We’re going home! | 拉起主桅操桁索 伙计们 我们回家啦 |
[05:12] | Captain ashore. | 欢迎船长上岸 |
[05:15] | Captain. | 船长好 |
[05:25] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[05:27] | Here you are. Finally. | 你总算回来了 |
[05:30] | Miss kingsleigh? | 金斯利小姐 |
[05:32] | You and the wonder have been expected for over a year. | 大家等你和奇迹号已经一年了 |
[05:34] | There were complications. | 途中遇到点麻烦事 海盗之类的 |
[05:36] | Pirates and such. | 世人皆幻影 |
[05:37] | The ledgers are in my cabin. | 账册在船舱里 |
[05:39] | And would you please let lord ascot know i should like to see him immediately. | 麻烦您转告艾斯科男爵 我想马上见他 |
[05:42] | I’m afraid lord ascot passed away whilst you were at sea. | 当你在海上的时候 艾斯科男爵已经过世了 |
[05:46] | The title’s been passed on to his son. | 他的爵位传给了儿子继承了 |
[05:48] | -Hamish? -Indeed. | 海密仕 没错 |
[05:50] | Now chairman of the board. | 他是董事会主席 |
[05:52] | How unfortunate. | 真是悲哀 |
[06:07] | Your letters were so infrequent. | 你写给我的信太少了 |
[06:09] | I hardly know where you’ve been all this time. | 我简直搞不清你前后都去过哪里 |
[06:12] | Mother, China’s incredible. | 母亲 中国真不可思议 |
[06:14] | We followed the yangtze deep into the interior. | 我们顺着长江一直深入到内陆 |
[06:17] | Most of the people had never seen a person with yellow hair before. | 那里大多数人从没见过黄头发的人 |
[06:20] | -Were you never afraid? -Of course. | 当时你不害怕吗 当然怕 |
[06:23] | But, when I was, I thought of father. | 但是一想到父亲就不怕了 |
[06:26] | You sound just like him. | 你跟他可真像啊 |
[06:30] | I miss him. | 我真想他 |
[06:32] | I do, too. | 我也想 |
[06:34] | But the years pass quickly for me now. | 只是这时间过得好快 |
[06:38] | Time is a cruel master. | 时间真是太残酷了 |
[06:41] | Time is a thief. And a villain. | 时间是小偷 还是恶棍 |
[06:44] | I hear the ascots are marking Hamish’s succession tonight. | 听说今晚艾斯科家要举办爵位继承典礼 |
[06:47] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[06:49] | We should go. | 我们可得去 |
[06:50] | I’m afraid the invitation must have been lost in the post. | 我们的邀请信就当是被邮局搞丢了吧 |
[06:53] | Nonsense. Lady ascot once said we would always be welcome. | 才不是呢 艾斯科夫人以前说过 永远欢迎我们 |
[06:57] | Besides, I have a proposition for Hamish. | 况且我还要给海密仕提个建议 |
[06:59] | Hamish married last year, Alice. | 海密仕去年结婚了 爱丽丝 |
[07:01] | He seems to have got over your public rejection. | 你当众拒婚的事 好像已经过去了 |
[07:03] | A business proposition, mother. | 我要提的是商业建议 母亲 |
[07:06] | You’re leaving again? | 你又要离开家 |
[07:08] | So soon? | 这么快吗 |
[07:10] | There are matters here which might benefit from your attention. | 家里有些事情你要是能操一下心 说不定更有用 |
[07:14] | After my next voyage… | 等我完成下一次航行 |
[07:16] | You won’t have to worry about anything. | 你就什么都不用担心了 |
[07:18] | Am I permitted to worry about tonight? | 那么今晚的事能不让我担心吗 |
[07:32] | I do wish you’d worn that yellow dress. | 你要是穿那件黄色的连衣裙就好了 |
[07:34] | If it’s good enough for the dowager empress of China… | 我这一身觐见清朝皇太后都没问题 |
[07:37] | Then it’s good enough for the ascots. | 到艾斯科家更没问题 |
[07:39] | Must you always be so headstrong? | 你为什么总是这么强势呢 |
[07:41] | No. It’s just more fun that way. | 不好吗 强势点儿岂不更有趣 |
[07:53] | What is she wearing? | 她穿的这是什么衣服 |
[07:55] | It’s the kingsleigh girl. | 这是金斯利 |
[07:56] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 借过 |
[07:57] | Outrageous. | 简直是不伦不类 |
[07:58] | Circus performer. | 跟演马戏似的 |
[08:02] | Miss kingsleigh? | 金斯利小姐 |
[08:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[08:06] | I’ve come to give my report to lord ascot. | 我来给艾斯科男爵汇报情况 |
[08:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:10] | Well, follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[08:21] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[08:22] | What a surprise. | 真没想到你来了 |
[08:24] | Alice. Well. Welcome home. | 爱丽丝 欢迎回家 |
[08:27] | We were afraid you might never come back with our ship. | 我们还怕你和我们家的船都再也回不来了 |
[08:30] | My ship. Hello, Hamish. | 是我的船 你好 海密仕 |
[08:32] | It’s proper to refer to my husband as lord ascot. | 正式场合我总是叫他艾斯科男爵 |
[08:35] | That is why we’re having this little soirée after all. | 我们今天办这个晚会说到底就为这事 |
[08:38] | Miss kingsleigh, this is my wife, Alexandra. | 金斯利小姐 这是我的妻子 亚历山德拉 |
[08:42] | The new lady ascot. | 新的艾斯科夫人 |
[08:46] | Hamish tells me you’ve traveled the world these last three years. | 海密仕说过去这三年你在周游世界 |
[08:48] | Yes. I’ve just returned. | 对 刚回来 |
[08:51] | How was it? | 那么 感觉怎样 |
[08:52] | The world? | 世界吗 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:56] | Highly enjoyable. You should visit it sometime. | 特别美好 我想你们也该去看看 |
[09:03] | Apologies for the intrusion, lord ascot… | 冒昧前来打扰 请男爵见谅 |
[09:05] | But I’ve come to give my report. | 我来是为了陈述情况 |
[09:07] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Follow me, miss kingsleigh. | 随我来 金斯利小姐 |
[09:12] | And you, Mr. harcourt. | 还有您 哈考特先生 |
[09:18] | Gentlemen, might I introduce miss Alice kingsleigh. | 先生们 请容我介绍 爱丽丝·金斯利小姐 |
[09:22] | Miss kingsleigh, the board. | 金斯利小姐 这是董事会 |
[09:26] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[09:27] | The world has opened to us, but we must move quickly. | 世界已敞开怀抱 我们必须抓紧行动 |
[09:30] | It is my belief that further expeditions along the wu river… | 所以我相信 如果我们进一步探索乌江和马来 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry, miss kingsleigh. | 对不起 金斯利小姐 |
[09:36] | There will be no further expeditions. | 不会再有什么进一步的探索了 |
[09:39] | What? | 什么 |
[09:41] | Now, there is a position in our clerking office. | 目前我们的办事处还有一个职位适合你 |
[09:44] | You will start in files… | 不过你得先从管理文件做起 |
[09:46] | But in time… | 但要及早 |
[09:49] | This isn’t about China, is it? | 这和中国无关 对吗 |
[09:51] | It’s because I turned you down when you asked me to marry you. | 你这样做无非是因为当初我拒绝了你的求婚 |
[09:56] | I am sorry, miss kingsleigh, but this is all that we can do for you. | 我很抱歉 金斯利小姐 我们能为你做的就这么多了 |
[10:00] | No other company is in the business of hiring female clerks. | 这一行再没有别的公司会雇佣女性文员了 |
[10:04] | Let alone ship’s captains. | 更别说是女船长了 |
[10:11] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[10:13] | I own 10% of the company. | 我有公司10%的股份 |
[10:15] | Your father set those shares aside for me. | 是你父亲留给我的公司股份 |
[10:18] | Correction. | 纠正一点 |
[10:19] | He gave them to your mother… | 他把股份给了你母亲 |
[10:21] | Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone. | 你母亲去年又卖给了我 |
[10:24] | Along with the bond on the house. | 当时你不在 还有房契也给了我 |
[10:26] | Her house? | 她卖了房子 |
[10:28] | The bond we will redeem against your ship. | 我们会用房契把你的船买下来 |
[10:31] | But that was my father’s ship. | 但那是我父亲的船 |
[10:33] | Indeed. | 的确是 |
[10:36] | Sign over the vessel… | 签了卖船契约 |
[10:38] | And you will redeem the house. | 你就可以赎回房子 |
[10:41] | Report to work Monday morning… | 周一早上你去上班报到 |
[10:42] | And you will receive a salary and a pension. | 就会领薪水和年金了 |
[10:46] | And give up the wonder? | 还要放弃奇迹号 |
[10:48] | Otherwise, we cannot help you. | 除此以外我们没法帮你 |
[10:51] | Or your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[11:05] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[11:08] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[11:09] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[11:10] | How could you sell our shares? | 你怎么把股份卖了 |
[11:12] | Everything I do is for you, Alice. | 我所做的一切都是为了你好 爱丽丝 |
[11:15] | So you can make a decent start in life. | 为了让你的生活有个美好的开始 |
[11:16] | Five minutes ago I was a sea captain. | 五分钟前我还是个船长 |
[11:19] | A sea captain is no job for a lady. | 当船长的工作不适合姑娘家 |
[11:22] | Time is against you, and you’re being careless with it. | 年龄也不允许 你干这行是不理智的 |
[11:26] | I once believed I could do as many as six impossible things before breakfast. | 我曾相信自己每天吃早餐之前就能做六件不可能的事 |
[11:31] | That is a child’s dream, Alice. | 那些事孩子的幻想 爱丽丝 |
[11:35] | The wonder is just a ship. | 奇迹号不过是一条船 |
[11:38] | It’s not just a ship. | 不仅仅是条船 |
[11:40] | It’s father’s ship. | 它可是父亲的船 |
[11:41] | Everything he loved. | 是父亲全部的爱 |
[11:43] | Everything I love. | 也是我的最爱 |
[11:45] | He never would have let this happen. | 父亲在的话不会容许这种事情 |
[11:47] | Well, he’s not here anymore! | 他再也回不来了 |
[11:51] | You can’t just make things however you want them to be. | 很多事情不是你想怎样就能怎样的 |
[11:54] | Every woman must face that, Alice. | 每个女人都得这样 爱丽丝 |
[11:57] | I’ve had to. | 我也没办法 |
[11:59] | Well, the last thing I want is to end up like you. | 我最不希望的就是变成你现在这样 |
[12:18] | Sign over the wonder? | 签字卖掉奇迹号 |
[12:21] | And give up on the impossible? | 让我放弃不可能的任务 |
[12:23] | Then who will I be? | 那我成什么了 |
[12:28] | You’re Alice, of course. | 你当然还是爱丽丝 |
[12:34] | Absolem? | 阿布索伦 |
[12:42] | Absolem. | 阿布索伦 |
[12:55] | She had spent months up river. | 她曾经穿得像土著人似的 |
[12:57] | Dressed like she’d gone native. | 在海上待过几个月 |
[12:59] | Of course, it’s known to do strange things to a man’s mind, let alone a woman’s. | 当然 男人都知道她做事邪乎得很 女人更别提了 |
[13:03] | -Wait! -Just like her father. | 等等 她很像她父亲 |
[13:05] | A great man, no doubt, but one touched in the head. | 她父亲很了不起 只是头脑不对劲 |
[13:08] | It appears the apple has not fallen far from the tree. | 他们父女俩就像一棵树上结的苹果 |
[13:33] | Absolem. | 阿布索伦 |
[13:56] | Curious. | 好神奇啊 |
[13:59] | It’s locked! Someone’s in there. | 锁住了 但里面有人 |
[14:01] | -Who’s in there? -Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 谁在里面 |
[14:03] | You’re trespassing! This room is out of bounds! | 不要乱闯 不许进入这个房间 |
[14:05] | Someone get the key! | 快去个人拿钥匙 |
[14:09] | Lord ascot, there’s someone in your father’s study. | 艾斯科男爵 您父亲的书房里有人 |
[14:32] | Curiouser and curiouser. | 真是越来越神奇了 |
[15:06] | Oh, no, not again! | 别倒 别又摔我 |
[15:16] | All my horses. All my men. To the rescue. | 全部马匹 全体人员前去营救 |
[15:24] | All the pieces together first, chaps. | 全部棋子集合 将士们 |
[15:26] | In a pile, over here. | 到这边来 全体集中 |
[15:27] | How do I look? Tell me. I can take it. | 我变什么样了 告诉我 我接受得了 |
[15:30] | He’s not all he’s cracked up to be. | 他能碎成这样我也是醉了 |
[15:32] | He’s a mere shell of a man. | 他本来就是个空壳罢了 |
[15:34] | Oh, please. You always make that joke. | 拜托 你老是这么说蛋头 |
[15:36] | Don’t you mean “yolk”? | 你说他断头了 |
[15:38] | Get some new material. | 得换新材料了 |
[15:39] | I would be most grateful… | 我将不胜感激 |
[15:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:42] | Clumsy as always, and twice as dim. | 笨手笨脚如故 傻里傻气加倍 |
[15:45] | I thought you’d never get the idea. | 你原以为你绝不会进入魔镜 |
[15:46] | Absolem. | 阿布索伦 |
[15:48] | Excuse me, young lady. We’ll be needing that. | 对不起 小姐 这片得交给我 |
[15:49] | You all disgust me. | 你们都让我恶心 |
[15:51] | You’ve been gone too long, Alice. | 你走了好久好久了 爱丽丝 |
[15:54] | And he will be gone before long. | 但是过不了多久 他也会走的 |
[15:57] | Who will be gone? | 是谁会走 |
[15:58] | What has happened? | 出什么事了 |
[16:00] | All will become clear in the fullness of time. | 时间一到 一切都会清清楚楚 |
[16:04] | For now, hurry. | 不过 现在 |
[16:09] | And do mind your step. | 要当心你脚下的台阶 |
[16:26] | Hey! | 啊 |
[16:43] | -Alice. -Oh, Alice. | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[16:45] | Thank goodness you’re finally here. | 谢天谢地你终于来了 |
[16:48] | It’s that girl again. | 我们又见到她了 |
[16:51] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[16:52] | You’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[16:58] | Don’t be nice to her. | 别对她那么好 |
[17:00] | She’s late. | 她来迟了 |
[17:01] | Have I come at a bad time? | 我是不是来错了时候 |
[17:02] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[17:04] | We were afraid you weren’t coming at all. | 我们原来还怕你不来了 |
[17:05] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[17:07] | The hatter’s the matter. | 疯帽子成疯子了 |
[17:08] | Or the matter of the hatter. | 是疯子成疯帽子了 |
[17:10] | -The former. -No, the latter. | 是帽子疯了 是疯子疯了 |
[17:12] | Tweedles? | 对对们 |
[17:16] | He’s mad. | 他疯了 |
[17:18] | The hatter? | 疯帽子 |
[17:20] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[17:22] | That’s his muchness. | 那是他的特质 |
[17:24] | That’s what makes him so… | 不那样的话 他还会是他吗 |
[17:27] | But he’s grown darker… | 但他变得很阴沉 |
[17:28] | Less dafter. | 不笑不闹的 |
[17:29] | Denies himself laughter. | 给多少阳光也不灿烂 |
[17:32] | And no scheme of ours can raise any sort of smile. | 我们想尽了各种办法也是徒劳 根本逗不笑他 |
[17:36] | We rather hoped you might help us save him. | 我们只希望你能尽快赶来 帮我们救救他 |
[17:40] | What happened? | 出了什么事了 |
[17:42] | There was a great storm. | 在一次打风暴中 |
[17:44] | We ventured out into the tulgey woods to investigate. | 我们几个跑到淘气森林去探查情况 |
[17:52] | Come, quadruped. | 来 四脚兽 |
[17:55] | Fetch! | 叼住它 |
[17:57] | Your turn! | 该你了 |
[18:02] | Fetch, doggy. | 叼它 狗狗 |
[18:04] | Hatter was perfectly hatterish. | 当时疯帽子一切照旧 |
[18:07] | Until… | 直到 |
[18:10] | That blue paper hat… | 一个蓝色纸帽子 |
[18:12] | Somehow put him in mind… | 让他忽然想起 |
[18:16] | Of his family’s tragedy. | 他们家的变故 |
[18:21] | Slain by the jabberwocky, on horunvendush day… | 女王决战日那天 他全家被加勃沃奇杀害了 |
[18:26] | Many years ago. | 已经过去很多年了 |
[18:29] | He’s just not himself anymore. | 疯帽子也不是他自己了 |
[18:33] | But, if anything could bring the hatter back, it would be seeing you again. | 加入疯帽子能恢复正常 那就是再见到你的时候 |
[18:38] | -Oh, yes. -Indeed. | 是 没错 |
[18:40] | Well, where is he? | 那他在哪儿 |
[18:59] | Go away! | 走开 |
[19:00] | You can’t come in. | 你别进来 |
[19:02] | Hatter, it’s me. | 疯帽子 是我 |
[19:04] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[19:09] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[19:11] | You’re you. | 真的是你 |
[19:12] | And you’re here. | 你回来了 |
[19:18] | You are you, aren’t you? | 真的是你 对吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, hatter. | 是的 是我 |
[19:25] | Good. | 好 |
[19:28] | You’re the only one. | 只有你才行 |
[19:34] | But you’ve always been Alice. | 因为你是爱丽丝 |
[19:38] | And that’s how I know you’ll believe me. | 所以我知道你会相信我的 |
[19:41] | I’ve missed you, hatter. | 我好想你 疯帽子 |
[19:43] | It’s my family, Alice. | 是因为我的家人 |
[19:46] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[19:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:50] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[19:52] | Lost for many years. | 去世很多年了 |
[19:56] | Or so I thought. | 我认为是这样 |
[19:59] | Look. | 看 |
[20:01] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[20:04] | The first hat I ever made. | 我做的第一顶帽子 |
[20:07] | I thought I’d tossed it away long, long ago. | 我还以为它很早就被扔掉了 |
[20:10] | It’s impossible for it to be here, and yet… | 不可能出现在这里 可它 |
[20:15] | Here it is. | 就在这儿出现了 |
[20:18] | So if this hat survived… | 如果帽子能劫后重生 |
[20:20] | My family must have too. | 那么我的家人一定也能 |
[20:23] | But, hatter, that’s… | 但是 疯帽子 其实 |
[20:25] | I thought I wasn’t worthy of the hightopp name. | 我觉得自己配不上海托普家的名字 |
[20:30] | Very serious man, my father. | 我父亲这个人特严肃 |
[20:34] | We had a terrible fight. | 我们大吵过一次 |
[20:38] | I never said I was sorry when I had the chance. | 以前有机会 可我从来没道过谦 |
[20:44] | But this means… | 看到这个 |
[20:46] | That I can make things right. | 我想能弥补过错了 |
[20:49] | Hatter… | 疯帽子 |
[20:51] | Your family… | 你的家人他们 |
[20:55] | You… | 你 |
[20:56] | Do believe me, don’t you, Alice? | 是相信我的 对吗 爱丽丝 |
[21:00] | I want to. | 我很想 但 |
[21:06] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[21:07] | You’re not well. | 你状态很差 |
[21:09] | What can I do? | 我能帮你什么 |
[21:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:16] | My Alice… | 我的爱丽丝 |
[21:18] | Could bring my family back to me. | 你能把我的家人找回来 |
[21:21] | Oh, but… | 但是 |
[21:23] | Hatter, the thing is… | 疯帽子 问题是 |
[21:27] | Your family died. Long ago. | 他们去世已经很久了 |
[21:32] | You told me so yourself. | 你亲口告诉我的 |
[21:36] | No one can bring them back. | 没人能把他们找回来 |
[21:42] | No one but you. | 但是你能行 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:52] | But it’s… | 但是这 |
[21:56] | It’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[22:08] | You… | 你 |
[22:10] | Are not you. | 已经不是过去的你了 |
[22:17] | Hatter, please. | 疯帽子 别这样 |
[22:18] | Get out. | 马上出去 |
[22:22] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[22:26] | You’re not my Alice. | 你不是我的爱丽丝 |
[22:29] | My Alice would believe me. | 我的爱丽丝会相信我 |
[22:38] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[22:41] | Hatter, please! | 疯帽子 开开门 |
[22:44] | Please! | 求你了 |
[22:53] | We must do something. | 我们得去帮帮他 |
[22:54] | He’s so terribly ill. | 他现在病得很厉害 |
[22:57] | I fear he’s… Dying. | 恐怕他要死了 |
[23:00] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[23:02] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天哪 天哪 |
[23:03] | No… | 不 |
[23:04] | We can’t lose him, Alice. We can’t. | 我们不能失去他 爱丽丝 真不能 |
[23:07] | He said, to make him better, i must bring his family back. | 他说要让他好起来就得把他家人带回来 |
[23:11] | But that… | 但那是 |
[23:13] | Cannot be. | 不可能的 |
[23:16] | Unless it could. | 也许可以 |
[23:18] | What? | 什么 |
[23:24] | Unless there was a way. | 除非用那个办法 |
[23:26] | No, no, no. You mustn’t. You mustn’t. | 不 绝对不行 |
[23:29] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[23:30] | It is dangerous. Perilous. It is too much to ask! | 这很危险 危机四伏 要求太高了 |
[23:33] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[23:35] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[23:37] | You must travel back in time. | 你要穿越时间回到过去 |
[23:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:41] | Go back into the past and save the hatter’s family. | 回到过去把疯帽子的家人救出来 |
[23:44] | If the hatter’s delusion is made true… | 如果把疯帽子的幻想变成现实 |
[23:46] | Then he would be made well again. | 那他就会好起来的 恢复正常 |
[23:49] | Go back in time? | 穿越到过去 |
[23:51] | But how? | 怎么做 |
[23:53] | The chronosphere. | 用超时空魔球 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, the chrono-what? | 不好意思 超什么 |
[23:56] | The chronosphere. | 超时空魔球 |
[23:58] | The source that powers the grand clock of all time. | 据说它就是驱动世界上所有时间的动力源泉 |
[24:02] | Legend has, it also lets one travel across the ocean of time. | 传说通过它还能穿越古今 回到过去 进行时间旅行 |
[24:07] | None of us can use it because we’ve already been in the past. | 我们没法使用它 因为我们本来就在过去 |
[24:10] | And if your past self sees your future self… | 如果过去的你 看见将来的自己 那么 |
[24:13] | What happens? | 会怎么样 |
[24:16] | There is no history of it happening. | 这种事还从没发生过 |
[24:17] | But it is said that if it were to happen… | 据说如果真的发生的话 |
[24:19] | Everything would be history. | 一切都会变成历史 |
[24:23] | That sounds very dangerous. | 听上去真够危险的 |
[24:24] | It is. Extremely so. | 没错 极其危险 |
[24:27] | Because you’re not from here, only you can use it, Alice. | 因为你不是这里的人 只有你能够使用它 爱丽丝 |
[24:31] | It’s not impossible… | 问题不是不可能 |
[24:32] | Merely… | 而是 |
[24:34] | Un-possible. | 我们无法实现 |
[24:36] | Got ya! | 抓到了 跑了 |
[24:40] | Hatter is my truest friend. | 疯帽子是我最好的朋友 |
[24:42] | If he’s in need, I will help him. No matter what. | 如果他有需要 我就得帮忙 不管多危险 |
[24:47] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[24:48] | -So brave. -I knew she’d help us. | 真勇敢 我就知道她会帮忙的 |
[24:50] | Where exactly is this chronosphere? | 那这个超时空魔球到底在哪儿 |
[24:52] | In the hands of time. It’s his. | 在世间的手里 是他的 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. Time is a he? | 你说什么 时间是个人 |
[25:02] | He lives in a void of infinitude, in a castle of eternity. | 他就住在无限虚空之中 永恒城堡之内 |
[25:07] | Through here, one mile past the pendulum. | 从这里进 距离钟摆一英里 |
[25:20] | Very cold. | 好冷啊 |
[25:21] | Find time’s castle, borrow the chronosphere… | 找到时间的城堡 借到超时空魔球 |
[25:24] | Travel back in time to horunvendush day… | 穿越到当年女王决战日 |
[25:26] | Save the hatter’s family from being killed, and thereby save the hatter. | 去营救疯帽子的家人 这样疯帽子就能得救 |
[25:29] | And do try not to break the past, present, or future. | 而且要记住尽量不要破坏过去 现在 和未来 |
[25:35] | I was only trying to help. | 我只想帮帮忙 |
[25:37] | What could go wrong? | 能有什么问题 |
[25:55] | Fairfarren, Alice. | 一切顺利 爱丽丝 |
[25:57] | Hatter’s counting on you. | 疯帽子就靠你了 |
[25:59] | We all are. | 我们大家也是 |
[27:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:32] | Anybody here? | 这里有人吗 |
[27:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:26] | Stupid me-shaped corridor. | 这破走廊还为我量身定做呢 |
[28:36] | Will this day never end? | 漫长的一天 怎么还没过完 |
[28:40] | It clings to me like a pair of sweaty pantaloons. | 像条湿透的裤子 黏在身上甩都甩不掉 |
[28:57] | Who has stopped? | 谁停住了 |
[28:59] | Who has ticked… Their last tock? | 谁的表走到头了 |
[29:02] | Tocked… | 滴答了 |
[29:04] | Their last tick? | 他生命中最后一声 |
[29:19] | Brilliam… Hinkle. | 布瑞利安·赫因克 |
[29:32] | Brilliam hinkle. | 布瑞利安·赫因克 |
[29:35] | Your time is up. | 你的时间到了 |
[29:49] | Let’s put you away, Mr. hinkle… | 让我把你收起来 赫因克先生 |
[29:52] | …in the right place, like alphabetical order. | 到你该去的地方 按字母顺序排列 |
[29:59] | Higgens. | 海更斯 |
[30:02] | Highbottom. | 海博顿 |
[30:04] | Not here yet. | 还不是这里 |
[30:06] | Highturn. | 海特恩 |
[30:08] | Highview, himmelby. | 海威尔 赫因默比 |
[30:11] | Hinkle. | 赫因克 |
[30:13] | I hope you were happy. | 愿你此生幸福 |
[30:14] | I hope you used your time well. | 愿你未曾虚度时间 |
[30:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:23] | Who is there? | 谁在那儿 |
[30:24] | I saw you. | 看到你了 |
[30:26] | How did you get in? | 你是怎么溜进来的 |
[30:28] | It is impossible. | 这怎么可能 |
[30:30] | Come out, you little, wriggling worm! | 出来 藏头露尾的讨厌鬼 |
[30:37] | -It’s a girl. -Please, sir. | 是个女孩 您好先生 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry to disturb you… | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[30:40] | But if I could just have a moment of your time. | 能不能占用您一点点的时间 |
[30:42] | Time? | 时间 |
[30:44] | Young lady… | 小姑娘 |
[30:48] | I am… Time. | 我就是时间 |
[30:53] | The infinite… | 无穷无尽 |
[30:55] | The eternal… | 无始无终 |
[30:57] | The immortal… | 万世不朽 |
[31:01] | The immeasurable. | 也无可衡量 |
[31:04] | Unless you have a clock. | 除非用钟来衡量 |
[31:07] | So, being time… | 作为时间 |
[31:09] | I must give some of myself… | 我得把自己给你一些 |
[31:11] | For you to have me. | 你才能拥有我 继续活着 |
[31:14] | Are you following what I’m saying? | 明白我说的话吗 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 明白 |
[31:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:20] | Do you promise to be concise? | 你能说的简单点吗 |
[31:22] | Well, I can most… | 我肯定可以 |
[31:23] | Because if there’s one thing i do not like, it is… | 因为我唯一最不喜欢的事 那就是 |
[31:25] | People who are unable, unwilling, or… | 有些人总是不能够 不愿意 不 |
[31:32] | Uncompelled to form short sentences. | 不能主动地把话说简短一点 |
[31:36] | My friend is in mortal danger. | 我最好的朋友有生命危险 |
[31:38] | Enough of your incessant jabbering! | 不要再说了 全是胡言乱语 |
[31:41] | I have important work to do. | 我还有更重要的事情要做 |
[31:44] | Please! | 求求您 |
[31:45] | You haven’t answered my question. | 您还没回答我的问题 |
[31:50] | One minute. | 等一等 |
[31:52] | Why do you carry that fallen soldier in your pocket? | 就在你口袋里 怎么会有一位去世的战士 |
[31:55] | Reveal him now. | 拿给我看看 |
[31:57] | He is broken. | 已经坏了 |
[31:59] | Kaput. | 不行了 |
[32:00] | It was my father’s. I would never part with it. | 它是我父亲的 我不会丢掉它 |
[32:03] | Everyone parts with everything eventually, my dear. | 每个人最终都会舍弃一切的 亲爱的 |
[32:12] | Behold. | 你来看 |
[32:18] | The magnificent grand clock of all time. | 在你眼前的就是最伟大最华丽的万世之钟 |
[32:26] | He is me, and I am he… | 是亦彼也 |
[32:28] | And all that was or ever shall be. | 彼亦是也 |
[32:32] | I thought up that poem. | 听过这首诗吗 |
[32:36] | Now, remember. Look lively, everyone. | 现在要记住 每个人打起精神 |
[32:39] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[32:41] | Shoulders back, eyes forward. | 挺胸抬头 向前看 |
[32:42] | How is my invincible machine? | 我的无敌神器还好吗 |
[32:45] | -It’s… -Silence! | 神器 安静 |
[32:47] | You will speak when you are spoken to. | 让你说话时你再说话 |
[32:50] | -He was spoken to. -Nonsense! | 你让他说话的 胡说 |
[32:51] | The machine, Wilkins. | 我的神器威金斯 |
[32:53] | How is it? | 还好吗 |
[32:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:01] | And who might you be? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:02] | These miniscule artisans are my seconds. | 这些小工匠都是我的秒钟部下 |
[33:06] | Curious! | 好神奇 |
[33:08] | And I suppose every second counts. | 看来每一秒都有意义 |
[33:10] | Count? I wish. | 意义 但愿吧 |
[33:13] | They are rather stupid. | 他们可相当愚蠢 |
[33:22] | That was rude of me. | 我不应该这么说你 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:33] | I told you. Imbeciles. | 我就说过 这些傻瓜 |
[33:35] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[33:42] | So, your question. | 你 你的问题是什么 |
[33:43] | What is it? You have exactly one minute. | 你的时间只有一分钟 |
[33:47] | It’s about the hatter… | 是疯帽子 |
[33:48] | Tarrant hightopp. He’s a great friend of mine. | 泰伦·海托普 他是我很好的朋友 |
[33:51] | And recently he’s convinced that his long-deceased family is still alive. | 最近他坚信 去世很久的家里人还活着 |
[33:54] | And, of course, his family cannot really be alive… | 当然 他的家人其实不可能活着 |
[33:56] | Because you see, the jabberwocky killed his family on the horunvendush day… | 因为女王决战日那天 加勃沃奇杀了他全家 |
[33:58] | And I killed the jabberwocky on the frabjous day… | 而我在王国解放日又杀了加勃沃奇 |
[33:59] | And I’d like your permission to borrow the chronosphere. | 我想请求您的允许 请借给我超时空魔球 |
[34:01] | It is imperative that… | 如果可以 |
[34:04] | The chronosphere. | 超时空魔球 |
[34:06] | That wasn’t a minute. | 还没到一分钟呢 |
[34:07] | You want to borrow it. | 你想借魔球 |
[34:09] | Loan it. | 借走它 |
[34:11] | Purloin it. | 还是偷走它 |
[34:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:18] | You ask… | 你这是要 |
[34:21] | To disintegrate history. | 彻底粉碎瓦解历史 |
[34:24] | The chronosphere powers the grand clock. | 超时空魔球是万世之钟的能量源 |
[34:26] | But I need it. | 但我需要它 |
[34:28] | Without it, the hatter may never get better. | 没有它疯帽子可能再也好不了了 |
[34:29] | -And I have to… -Wilkins! | 那我只好 威金斯 |
[34:31] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[34:33] | Stupid door. | 这破门卡住了 |
[34:35] | Did you call, sir? | 您叫我吗 先生 |
[34:36] | Wilkins, please remove this… | 威金斯 请你立刻把这个 |
[34:39] | Yellow-haired kindergartener, here. | 黄头发的幼儿园小朋友带走吧 |
[34:42] | Immediately, sir! | 马上带走 先生 |
[34:44] | No interlopers! | 闲人勿扰 |
[34:45] | Thank you for your you, sir. | 感谢您的您 先生 |
[34:48] | Come along, come along. | 跟我来 |
[34:50] | My what? | 要什么 |
[34:52] | For your time. | 您的时间 |
[34:54] | Young lady… | 小姑娘 |
[34:56] | You cannot change the past. | 你没法改变过去 |
[34:58] | Though I dare say, you might learn something from it. | 不过我得说 你也许能学到一点儿东西 |
[35:05] | Come on, you! | 这边走 |
[35:08] | This next generation. | 瞧这些年轻人 |
[35:11] | Now, back the way you came, miss. | 现在请原路返回 小姐 |
[35:14] | All the way to the end. | 恕不远送 |
[35:21] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[35:23] | Yes, sir! | 是 先生 |
[35:24] | She’s here! My liebchen is here! | 我的宝贝儿要来了 |
[35:26] | Coming, sir! | 来了 先生 |
[35:27] | Hurry! Quick! | 快点儿 |
[35:33] | All right. Here we go. Ding, ding! Seconds out! Seconds out! | 好的 我们出发 叮 叮 秒钟出动 |
[35:47] | Get back. | 后退 |
[35:48] | Stay in line. Stay in line! | 站成一排 |
[35:51] | Your highness. | 殿下大人 |
[35:52] | Your majesty! | 是女王陛下 |
[35:54] | Majesty! | 女王陛下 |
[35:55] | My lord is expecting you in the parlor. | 主人正在客厅等候您的大驾光临 |
[35:58] | Shall I announce you? | 我这就去为您通报 |
[36:00] | Oh, no mind! I’ll announce myself. | 不必了 我自己去见他 |
[36:04] | Tick tock! Where are you? | 滴滴答 你在哪里 |
[36:09] | Tick tock! Where are you? | 滴滴答 你在哪里 |
[36:13] | Tick tock! | 滴滴答 |
[36:15] | Coming, my love! | 来了 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | Present! | 礼物 |
[36:21] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[36:27] | My darling… | 我的好宝贝 |
[36:29] | May I say that your head is looking very, very big today. | 今天你的头看上去特别特别的大 |
[36:39] | I present you with a gift made entirely out of love. | 我送给你一个特别的礼物 它完全是用爱心制作完成的 |
[36:45] | And also a little bit of metal and wood, of course. | 当然还有 一点点金属和木材 你懂的 |
[36:49] | I know how you love the tiny things. | 我知道你非常喜欢精致的小礼物 |
[37:07] | I’ll treasure it forever. | 我会永远珍藏它的 |
[37:11] | Good! | 好的 |
[37:19] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[37:42] | The chronosphere. | 超时空魔球 |
[37:44] | What troubles you, my dear? | 你这是怎么了 我亲爱的 |
[37:46] | You know what it is that I desire. | 你知道我真正想要的是什么 |
[37:50] | But, my love, i have done so much for you already. | 但是宝贝 自你来以后 我已经为你做了很多了 |
[37:53] | Yes, yes, that’s all very well. | 对 这全都很好 |
[37:56] | But don’t you see? | 但你明白吗 |
[37:58] | That… With my big brain… | 用我的大脑袋 |
[38:04] | And your… | 和你的 |
[38:06] | Little chronosphere… | 小时空魔球 |
[38:08] | I could get even with my sister. | 我就能回去找我妹妹报仇雪恨了 |
[38:11] | And we could rule the past, the present, and the future. | 从此我们还能掌控过去 现在 还有未来 |
[38:28] | You ask the impossible, my dear. | 你的要求的确很离谱 亲爱的 |
[38:31] | I cannot give you the chronosphere. | 无论如何我都不可能给你超时空魔球 |
[38:35] | You would if you loved me. | 爱我的话就给我了 |
[38:37] | No one loves me. | 没人爱我 |
[38:40] | No one fears me. | 也没人怕我 |
[38:42] | But I do love you. | 可是我真的爱你 亲爱的 |
[38:44] | Kiss? | 亲一个 |
[38:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:08] | The grand clock! | 万世之钟 |
[39:12] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[39:13] | Right behind you, sir! | 我在您后面 先生 |
[39:15] | Tick tock! | 滴滴答 |
[39:31] | Seconds into minutes. | 秒钟变分钟了 |
[39:54] | Tick tock! | 滴滴答 |
[39:55] | Don’t abandon me when I’m sulking! | 别抛下我一个人 我现在很生气 |
[40:25] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[40:27] | The chronosphere. | 超时空魔球 |
[40:32] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[40:41] | No! | 不 |
[40:42] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[40:48] | Stop her, you imbeciles! | 拦住她 你们这群废物 |
[40:59] | Which idiot labeled that? | 是哪个白痴加的标志 |
[41:01] | You did, my lord. | 是您加的 主人 |
[41:03] | Thank you for admitting your mistake. | 谢谢你承认自己的错误 |
[41:06] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[41:08] | How do I work this? | 该怎么操作呢 |
[41:14] | Halt! Stop! | 暂停 停下 |
[41:21] | Stop, you little mouse! | 停下 你个贼老鼠 |
[41:23] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[41:55] | How do I look? Tell me. I can take it. | 我是什么样 告诉我 我能接受 |
[41:58] | He’s a mere shell of a man. | 他只是个人形蛋壳 |
[42:02] | It’s like a ship. | 真像是轮船 |
[42:05] | Dead ahead. | 正向前行 |
[42:12] | Come, quadruped. Fetch! | 来 四脚兽 去叼它 |
[42:14] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[42:27] | Don’t worry, hatter. | 别担心 疯帽子 |
[42:29] | I’ll save you and your family. | 我会救你和你家人的 |
[42:41] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[42:45] | The Alice? | 那个爱丽丝 |
[42:49] | Slayer of my jabberbabywocky? | 杀死我的加勃沃奇的那个人 |
[42:55] | The very reason why I have been banished from my kingdom? | 就是那个爱丽丝 她害得我被地下王国驱赶出来的 |
[43:01] | That Alice? | 那个爱丽丝 |
[43:02] | Idiot! | 蠢货 |
[43:03] | I want her head! | 我要砍掉她的脑袋 |
[43:14] | Are you all right, sir? | 您还好吗 先生 |
[43:17] | It has begun. | 已经开始了 |
[43:19] | Without the chronosphere… | 没有了超时空魔球 |
[43:21] | The grand clock will break down. | 万世之钟就会彻底崩溃 |
[43:24] | Time myself will stop… | 我自己就会停止运行 |
[43:25] | And all in underland will perish. | 地下王国 一切都会随之毁灭 不复存在 |
[43:28] | Did you say perish? | 您是说毁灭 |
[43:30] | Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking. | 威金斯 你必须保证让万世之钟一直转动不停 |
[43:34] | Me? I said that out loud, didn’t I? | 我 我说话声太大了吗 |
[43:35] | I mean, of course, sir. | 我是说遵命 先生 |
[43:38] | And I must find the kindergartner. | 而我必须找到那个幼儿园小朋友 |
[43:45] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[43:48] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[43:50] | She must have the chronosphere. | 她一定是拿到魔球了 |
[43:56] | Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you. | 要当心 我的爱丽丝 大家的希望都交给你了 |
[44:12] | Horunvendush day! | 女王决战日 |
[44:32] | You! | 你 |
[44:33] | Give me what is mine! | 快把我的东西还给我 |
[44:36] | Give it back… | 还给我 |
[44:37] | Or there will be none of me left. | 不然我就会一点都不剩了 |
[44:42] | Come back! | 回来 |
[44:48] | You cannot win in a race against time. | 你跟时间赛跑是不会赢的 |
[44:51] | I am inevitable! | 我一定会抓住你 |
[45:48] | Hatter? | 疯帽子 |
[45:52] | Hatter? | 疯帽子 |
[45:55] | It’s you! | 真是你 |
[45:56] | You’re you again! | 你又是你了 |
[45:58] | Well, if I’m not, I wish I was. | 如果不是 那我希望是 |
[46:01] | -Have we met? -Yes! | 我们见过吗 对 |
[46:04] | Well, no. I mean, not yet. | 不 其实还没有 |
[46:05] | It’s funny… | 好奇怪 |
[46:07] | I feel like I should know you. | 我感觉好像认识你 |
[46:08] | We have met once, when I was younger. | 我们见过一次 在我小时候 |
[46:11] | I’m afraid I don’t recall. | 小时候 大概我不记得了 |
[46:12] | That’s because it hasn’t happened yet. | 事情还没到发生的时候 |
[46:14] | -When will it happen? -Years from now. | 什么时候发生 很多年之后 |
[46:16] | When you’re older. | 等你老一点儿 |
[46:18] | I’ll meet you when you’re younger and I’m older? | 等你变小 我变老了就会碰见你 |
[46:21] | I realize it doesn’t make much sense. | 我也觉得这不太合情理 |
[46:24] | Makes perfect sense to me. | 我看完全合情理 |
[46:26] | I’m tarrant. | 我叫泰伦 |
[46:26] | I know. I’m Alice. | 我知道 我叫爱丽丝 |
[46:28] | Alice, you seem to have time all mixed up. | 爱丽丝 你好像把时间全搅乱了 |
[46:31] | He’s not mixed up at all. | 那家伙一点没乱 |
[46:34] | Actually he’s quite angry with me. | 其实他对我有一肚子气 |
[46:36] | You’re bonkers, aren’t you? | 你们是疯子 对吧 |
[46:39] | That’s what I’ve been told. | 别人真这么叫我 |
[46:40] | All the best ones are. | 最出色的人都疯 |
[46:42] | Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family. | 听着 确实说起来荒唐 但我需要找到你家人 |
[46:47] | Oh, well, you’re in luck. Right this way. | 那你真走运 朝这边来 |
[46:53] | Wonderful! | 好棒啊 |
[46:54] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[47:07] | Congratulations, dear mirana, on your coming of age. | 可美兰娜 恭喜你 终于成年了 |
[47:10] | And now… The heir. | 有请王储 |
[47:14] | The crown for the Princess iracebeth. | 将王冠授予伊瑞瑟贝斯公主 |
[47:21] | Ignorant peasants. | 无知的农民 |
[47:37] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[47:42] | What are you doing, you idiot? | 你在干什么 真是蠢货 |
[47:47] | Put it on my head! | 快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去 |
[47:50] | You’re making me look stupid. | 你真是让我出尽了洋相 |
[47:52] | Get on with it! | 给我戴好 |
[47:55] | You incompetent imbecile! | 你真是个没用的大笨蛋 |
[48:12] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[48:15] | The next person who laughs will never laugh again! | 谁要再笑一声 一辈子别想再笑 |
[48:19] | Iracebeth, please! | 伊瑞瑟贝斯 拜托 |
[48:21] | However would you stop people from laughing? | 别人要笑你能阻挡得了吗 |
[48:24] | Put a bag on her head. | 脑袋上蒙个袋子 |
[48:31] | Put a bag on your head! | 那给你蒙个袋子 |
[48:33] | Put a bag on all of your heads! | 给你们都蒙个袋子 |
[48:34] | Yes! We’ll sew up your lips… | 对 把你们的嘴巴缝上 |
[48:37] | Carve your tongues, cut off your ears, off with you! | 舌头也割掉 再剁掉耳朵 统统砍了 |
[48:41] | Just off, off, off with their… Off with their… | 把你们所有人的脑袋统统砍了 |
[48:45] | Iracebeth, enough! | 伊瑞瑟贝斯 够了 |
[48:49] | Iracebeth… | 伊瑞瑟贝斯 |
[48:51] | I had always hoped… | 我一直希望有朝一日 |
[48:52] | That you would one day show the necessary qualities to become the queen… | 我能看到你能拿出自己与生俱来的 |
[48:55] | You were born to be. | 女王风范 |
[48:57] | I realize now that day will never come. | 现在看来那一天是不会来了 |
[49:01] | People of witzend… | 威兹安臣民们 |
[49:03] | Upon my death… | 我死以后 |
[49:04] | My crown will pass… To the Princess mirana. | 我的王位将由可美兰娜公主继承 |
[49:14] | Father, no. | 父王 不 |
[49:16] | But that’s not fair! | 这样不公平 |
[49:18] | I’m the eldest! | 我是长公主 |
[49:19] | You are unfit to rule, iracebeth. | 但是你不会治理国家 伊瑞瑟贝斯 |
[49:24] | I hate you. | 我恨你们 |
[49:27] | I hate you all! | 我恨你们全部 |
[49:41] | And I shall not ever forget you, you sniggering hightopps! | 不 我永远不会忘了你 海托普 我让你们笑 |
[49:45] | No, I shall wreak a terrible revenge! | 不 我要让你受尽折磨 |
[49:52] | Vile. | 狠狠地 |
[49:53] | -Slow. -Racie. | 慢慢地 姐姐 |
[49:55] | Don’t “racie” me! | 别再叫我姐姐 |
[49:57] | You started it. | 就是你搞的鬼 |
[50:01] | Why don’t you tell them the truth? | 为什么不把真相说出来 |
[50:09] | I didn’t think so. | 知道你不会 |
[50:12] | No one loves me. | 没人爱我 |
[50:15] | No one loves me! | 没人爱我 |
[50:16] | -Racie. -Iracebeth! | 姐姐 伊瑞瑟贝斯 |
[50:25] | If you are to be a hatter worthy of the hightopp name… | 要想当个称职的帽匠 还要配得上海托普的家姓 |
[50:28] | You must be sane, sober, disciplined. | 你就必须理智 冷静 规规矩矩 |
[50:33] | Everything you now are not! | 所有这一切你一样都没做到 |
[50:38] | All I did was laugh, father. | 我只是笑了笑 父亲 |
[50:40] | Couldn’t help it. | 没能忍住 |
[50:41] | Her head is rather voluminous. | 不过她的头也真是太大了 |
[50:44] | You cost the Princess her crown! | 你毁了公主的王冠 还有她的王位 |
[50:48] | Do you know what this means to us? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[50:49] | Why am I never good enough for you? | 为什么你总觉得我不好 |
[50:51] | Why are you always such a disappointment to me? | 那你又为什么一次次地在重要场合让我失望 |
[50:57] | There. You’ve said it. | 没错 你说得对 |
[51:00] | You’ve said it, father. | 你说得对 父亲 |
[51:03] | Well, if I’m such a disappointment… | 好 我这么让你失望 |
[51:07] | I don’t suppose you’ll be sorry if I leave home. | 那我走了你也不会难过吧 |
[51:10] | No. | 不 |
[51:12] | Tarrant! | 泰伦 |
[51:13] | My hat please, mom. | 我的帽子 母亲 |
[51:18] | Tarrant. | 泰伦 |
[51:23] | -Zanik. -No. | 赞尼克 |
[51:24] | Please. Tell him to stay. | 求你让他留下 |
[51:26] | Zanik, please. | 赞尼克 求你 |
[51:29] | Tarrant. | 泰伦 |
[51:33] | Tarrant? | 泰伦 |
[51:37] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[51:39] | Hatter. Wait. | 疯帽子 等等 |
[51:41] | I am no hatter. | 我不是疯帽子 |
[51:43] | Of course you are. You’re the hatter. | 你当然是 你是疯帽子 |
[51:46] | Or you will be at least when I knew you. | 我认识你的时候你就是 |
[51:49] | You should meet my friend thackery. He’s nearly as mad as you. | 你该见见我的朋友萨克利 他疯的和你差不多 |
[51:52] | -Won’t you join us for some tea? -Hatter, please. | 想跟我们一块喝茶吗 疯帽子 拜托 |
[51:54] | You must go back to your family. | 你必须回到家人身边 |
[51:58] | What do you know of my family? | 你对我家人又了解多少 |
[51:59] | They’re in danger. | 他们有危险 |
[52:01] | You have to warn them about horunvendush day. | 你要让他们当心女王决战日 |
[52:04] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 搞不懂你在说些什么 |
[52:07] | But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won’t! | 如果你是我父亲派来劝我的说客 没门 |
[52:10] | If you don’t go now and reconcile, you’ll be sorry. I know you will. | 如果你再不回家和家人和解 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[52:15] | Maybe later. | 没准晚点回 |
[52:18] | I lost my father. | 我失去了父亲 |
[52:21] | And I miss him every day. | 后来每天都想他 |
[52:26] | If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too. | 要是现在离开 那你也会失去父亲的 |
[52:30] | It’s forever for me. | 我是永远失去了 |
[52:32] | But it doesn’t have to be forever for you. | 但你不一定会永远失去他 |
[52:34] | You can still get him back, and then you’ll really be you again. | 你还能挽回他 然后变回真正的自己 |
[52:37] | And a hatter just like him. | 变成他那样的帽匠 |
[52:40] | The last thing I want is to end up like my father. | 我最不希望看到的就是变成我父亲那样的人 |
[52:50] | Tarrant, wait! | 泰伦 等等 |
[52:52] | Your family will be lost and you will have done nothing to stop it! | 你的家人会有大麻烦 而你会什么忙都帮不到 |
[52:58] | Fine. I’ll warn them myself. | 那好 我自己去提醒他们 |
[53:12] | Mr. hightopp. | 海托普先生 |
[53:14] | If I could just have a moment of your time… | 我想占用你一点点时间 |
[53:16] | There’s something terribly important you should know about. | 我有非常重要的事情必须马上告诉你 |
[53:18] | Mr. hightopp. | 海托普先生 |
[53:25] | Our apologies. | 我们很抱歉 |
[53:26] | You know of my sister’s misfortune. | 你知道我姐姐 她的遭遇 |
[53:30] | No apologies necessary, your highness. | 您不必向我道歉 公主殿下 |
[53:32] | All of witzend laments the day of your sister’s accident. | 威兹安的人都为大公主那天的遭遇感到惋惜 |
[53:36] | Fell day, as the clock struck 6. | 那天钟刚刚敲了六下 |
[53:41] | I shall never forget that snowy night when she hit her head in the town square. | 她在市政广场把头撞了 我永远忘不了那个下雪的夜晚 |
[53:45] | She and I had… | 我们本来 |
[53:51] | That moment changed everything. | 那一刻一切都变了 |
[53:54] | But if that moment never happened… | 如果那一刻从没发生过 |
[53:56] | There’d be no horunvendush day. | 就不会有女王决战日 |
[53:59] | Hatter would be saved! | 疯帽子就得救了 |
[54:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪了各位 |
[54:09] | Who was that strange girl? | 那个姑娘是谁 |
[54:31] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 天哪 |
[54:33] | Don’t worry, men. We can do this! | 别担心 兄弟们 我们能行 坚持住 |
[54:40] | Just not with him. | 好吧 除了他以外 |
[54:46] | Cheer up, tarrant. | 开心点 泰伦 |
[54:47] | We’ll have fun now that you’re living here. | 你住在这儿 我们就有乐子了 |
[54:51] | It’s tea time! | 下午茶时间 |
[54:53] | Twinkle, twinkle little bat how I wonder where you’re at | 一闪一闪亮晶晶 满天都是小蝙蝠 |
[54:57] | up above the… | 挂在天空 |
[55:21] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[55:23] | Greetings, underlings. | 你们好 臣民们 |
[55:26] | I am time. | 我叫时间 |
[55:28] | The infinite and immortal. | 无穷无尽 永世不朽 |
[55:30] | The personification of time itself. | 我就是时间的化身 |
[55:32] | I know you may find this concept a little bit hard to digest… | 也许我这么说你们会觉得晦涩难懂 |
[55:36] | But please keep your bewilderment brief and to the point. | 那就先把疑惑放一放 我们说说重点 |
[55:39] | -Your majesty. -Nice to meet you, sir. | 我的陛下 见到您很荣幸 先生 |
[55:44] | I seek a thief of meager intellect. | 我在找一个女小偷 这个家伙有点笨 |
[55:49] | Her hair… | 她的头发 |
[55:50] | Yes? | 请说 |
[55:52] | Yellowish. | 金黄色 |
[55:53] | Her name… | 她的名字 |
[55:55] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[55:57] | And what is your business with her? | 那您和她是什么关系 |
[56:00] | She took something from me. | 她拿了我一样东西 |
[56:02] | I will not say what it was. It’s not important. | 是什么东西我就不说了 因为它并不重要 |
[56:05] | It is a trifle. | 小事一桩 |
[56:07] | I don’t see why you are making such a fuss. | 真搞不懂你们干嘛要大惊小怪的 |
[56:10] | It is as nothing. I must have it back. | 鸡毛蒜皮罢了 我一定要把它夺回来 |
[56:14] | But not that I’m concerned. | 但拿不回来也没关系 |
[56:16] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[56:18] | Either way, I’m fine with the outcome. | 不管怎么样 其实我都无所谓 |
[56:21] | Give it to me. Who knows about it? | 把他还给我 谁知道他的下落 |
[56:30] | Well, you are in luck, oh, timely one. | 那你真是太走运了 真及时 |
[56:35] | Because just today… | 因为就在今天 |
[56:36] | I invited Alice to tea. | 我邀请爱丽丝来喝茶 |
[56:39] | -Wait. What’s an Alice? -Shush! | 等等 谁是爱丽丝 |
[56:41] | Why don’t you have a seat… | 您要不要坐下说 |
[56:45] | And we can wait together. | 我们一起来等她 对啊 |
[56:46] | There’s no room at the table. | 这一桌没位置了 |
[56:48] | No room. No room. | 没位置 没位置 |
[56:52] | Plenty of room. | 有好多位置 |
[56:54] | Plenty of room. | 有好多位置 |
[56:56] | -Tea for our guest. -Tea time! | 请客人喝茶 喝茶 |
[57:02] | We’re having such a lovely time here. | 让我们一起享受美好的时间吧 |
[57:07] | Would ya like a scone? | 要来个司康饼吗 |
[57:09] | Scone. | 司康饼 |
[57:11] | -No. -So… | 不 |
[57:13] | If you are really time itself, yourself, or whatever suchness you claim… | 如果您真的就是时间的化身或者说您说的什么别的大来头 |
[57:18] | Scone. Scone. | 司康饼 司康饼 |
[57:19] | …perhaps you can answer me this. | 那您也许能回答我一个问题 |
[57:20] | I have always wondered when “soon” is. | 我一直非常想知道 不久到底有多久 |
[57:25] | If you vex me, it will be an eternity. | 如果你惹怒我 那它要多久就有多久 |
[57:31] | No! It’s not fair! It’s not fair! | 不 这不公平 这不公平 |
[57:44] | He really reminds me of someone. | 他真的让我想起个人 |
[57:47] | I can’t think who. | 但是说不上是谁 |
[57:49] | I think he looks a little bit like you, brother. | 我怎么觉得他长得有点像你 老弟 |
[57:52] | Nonsense! He’s hideous. | 胡说 他这么丑 |
[57:54] | He looks more like you. | 长得更像你才对 |
[57:56] | Come back! | 回来 |
[57:58] | Hey, tarrant. | 泰伦 |
[57:59] | Tarrant. Watch this. | 泰伦 你看这个 |
[58:01] | Now you see me. Now you… | 现在你看见我了吧 现在你 |
[58:04] | Wait a moment. Wait a moment. Don’t! | 等一下 等一下 看 |
[58:08] | Where’d the cat go? | 猫咪去哪了 |
[58:12] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[58:14] | Have at you. | 你看招 |
[58:16] | Contrariwise, have at you. | 自讨苦吃 你看招 |
[58:27] | It’s nearly 6. | 就快六点了 |
[58:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[58:34] | You have a very nice head. | 你的头长得真漂亮 |
[58:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:38] | And a nice head deserves a very nice hat. | 漂亮的头就应该戴漂亮的帽子 |
[58:41] | That’s what my father says. | 这是我父亲说的 |
[58:42] | He makes the best hats in witzend. | 在威兹安他最会做帽子 |
[58:45] | Would you like him to make you one? | 你想让他做一个吗 |
[58:49] | Come on. He can make any hat. | 跟我来 他能做任何帽子 |
[58:52] | A bonnet or boater, dunce hat, fez, a cloche, coif, snood, barboosh, or pugree. | 邦尼帽 硬草帽 尖顶帽 毡桶帽 钟形帽 贴头帽 发网帽 土耳其帽 |
[59:04] | You’re eating all the tarts. | 果塔全被你吃光啦 |
[59:05] | -You can have the crusts. -I don’t want the crusts. | 那你吃果塔皮吧 我才不吃果塔皮 |
[59:07] | If you can’t get along… | 如果你们不友好 |
[59:09] | There’ll be no more tarts for either of you. | 以后两个人谁也别想吃果塔 |
[59:11] | Now, out of my kitchen. | 现在从厨房出去 |
[59:15] | Scat! | 快点儿 |
[59:21] | Is it true that you heal all wounds? | 你真能治愈一切伤痛吗 |
[59:24] | Time is on my side. | 时间就在我这里 |
[59:25] | And why is it you wait for no man? | 那为什么说你不能等人 |
[59:29] | I just can’t find the time. | 我只是找不到时间 |
[59:32] | Chessur. | 妙妙 |
[59:33] | Where have you been? You’re late. | 你上哪去了 来晚了 |
[59:35] | Actually, I’m right on time. | 准确来说 我是踩着时间点儿来的 |
[59:42] | I’ve got time on my hand. | 我手里有大把时间 |
[59:44] | Do you silly nitwits… | 你们真的幼稚的以为 |
[59:48] | Really think that I have not heard these cheap barbs before? | 我没听过从一群傻瓜嘴里说出来的风凉话吗 |
[59:52] | Your attempts at mockery fall flat. | 你们想挖苦我连门都没有 |
[59:55] | Look. Time is flying. | 看 时间在飞逝 |
[59:57] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:00:00] | No more wasting me. | 别再浪费我了 |
[1:00:01] | I’m having the time of my life? | 我正在把握生命里的每一分钟 |
[1:00:12] | Father, look. A customer with a lovely head… | 父亲 你看 这位顾客头型长得多好 |
[1:00:14] | Right here. | 你看看 |
[1:00:19] | What is the hat of your heart’s desire, madam? | 你想要顶什么样的帽子 女士 |
[1:00:21] | Something… | 比如说 |
[1:00:23] | Feathery? | 带羽毛的 |
[1:00:24] | Something… | 或者 |
[1:00:25] | Button-y? | 带纽扣的 |
[1:00:28] | Good afternoon, miss. | 下午好 小姐 |
[1:00:30] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[1:00:31] | The function of a hat is to follow the proper dictum of society. | 其实帽子的重要作用是为了帮助人们遵从得体的社会准则 |
[1:00:37] | Not to be fun. | 不是为了好玩 |
[1:00:39] | Father… | 父亲 |
[1:00:41] | I have something fun. | 我这儿有个好玩的 |
[1:00:46] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:48] | It’s a hat. | 一顶帽子 |
[1:00:50] | Tarrant, you’ve got it on backwards. | 泰伦 这里完全做反了 |
[1:00:53] | -Stop. You’ll ruin it. -Now, let me finish. | 别动 你会弄坏的 等下 快好了 |
[1:00:59] | Oh, dear. | 糟糕 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, well. | 真是 |
[1:01:02] | Tomorrow… | 等明天 |
[1:01:04] | I’ll show you precisely how to make a proper hat. | 我让你看看一顶好帽子究竟是怎么做成的 |
[1:01:14] | Tarrant? | 泰伦 |
[1:01:17] | You’re too hard on him, zanik. | 你对他太严厉了 赞尼克 |
[1:01:19] | Hatting is a serious business. | 做帽子是件严肃的事 |
[1:01:21] | I can’t have his frivolous ideas keep him from his true potential. | 不能让这些幼稚的想法阻碍他发挥真正的潜能 |
[1:01:28] | Now. | 你看 |
[1:01:30] | Yes. | 对了 |
[1:01:32] | Yes, I think this hat will suit you… | 对了 我看这顶帽子非常适合你 |
[1:01:38] | -Perfectly. -Thank you ever so much, Mr. hightopp. | 很完美 非常非常感谢您 海托普先生 |
[1:01:40] | Although, I really must be on my way. | 可是我必须马上离开这里 |
[1:01:42] | Have a lovely evening. | 祝您今晚开心 |
[1:01:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:02:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:02:31] | When is she coming? | 她什么时候来 |
[1:02:37] | Well… | 这个 |
[1:02:39] | I never actually said she was coming… | 我自始至终也没有说过她会来这儿喝茶 |
[1:02:43] | Old bean. | 老兄 |
[1:02:44] | I merely said I had invited her. | 我只说我邀请过她 |
[1:02:50] | Very good. Very clever. | 说得好 真聪明 |
[1:02:52] | Well played, sir. | 装的好 先生 |
[1:02:54] | Well played. | 装的好 |
[1:02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:02:57] | You were asking me before when “soon” is? | 你刚才问我 不久有多久 |
[1:02:59] | Let me try to explain when is now, all right? | 那我告诉你 现在有多久 好不好 |
[1:03:04] | Now is… | 现在 |
[1:03:05] | Exactly 1 minute till tea time. | 距离下午茶时间 正好还有整整一分钟 |
[1:03:09] | And until the young Alice joins you for tea… | 只要小爱丽丝还没来喝茶 |
[1:03:13] | It will always remain 1 minute till tea time… | 那你和你这群蠢货朋友距离下午茶时间永远都差一分钟 |
[1:03:17] | For you and your… | 你和你的 |
[1:03:19] | Dunderheads. | 傻瓜 |
[1:03:21] | Watch it. | 瞧着点儿 |
[1:03:24] | Enjoy the present. | 好好享受现在吧 |
[1:03:26] | I’ve seen him in his true light now, haven’t I? | 暴露真面目了 |
[1:03:28] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:03:29] | I must get the chronosphere back. | 我一定要拿回超时空魔球 |
[1:03:31] | She cannot be far away. | 她跑不了太远的 |
[1:03:34] | What a curious chap. | 多么奇特的家伙 |
[1:03:35] | What a gentleman. | 尊贵的先生 |
[1:03:36] | Bye bye. | 再见 |
[1:03:42] | I can’t believe he just said that. | 鬼才相信他说的 |
[1:03:44] | Can you? | 你信吗 |
[1:03:53] | I can’t believe he just said that. | 鬼才相信他说的那些 |
[1:03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:57] | Can’t bloody move. | 根本动不了 |
[1:03:58] | Wait! What’s he done? | 等等 他做了什么 |
[1:04:00] | The blighter’s stuck us all at 1 minute to tea time. | 那个混蛋把我们锁定在下午茶前一分钟了 |
[1:04:10] | Tea time forever! | 永远是下午茶时间 |
[1:04:19] | Here you are, little ants. | 吃吧 小蚂蚁 |
[1:04:21] | A nice new home. | 这个新家真漂亮 |
[1:04:30] | What did I tell you two? | 我刚才怎么跟你们说的 |
[1:04:32] | No more tarts. | 不许再吃果塔了 |
[1:04:34] | I didn’t eat any tarts. | 我一个果塔也没吃 |
[1:04:39] | Why are these crusts under your bed? | 你床底下哪来的果塔皮 |
[1:04:45] | She put them there. | 是她干的 |
[1:04:48] | Did you, mirana? | 是你吗 可美兰娜 |
[1:04:50] | You did. Tell her! | 就是你 承认呀 |
[1:04:53] | Tell the truth, mirana. | 你说实话 可美兰娜 |
[1:04:55] | Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there? | 是你吃了果塔后把皮放在那儿的 |
[1:05:03] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:05] | But you did! You’re lying! | 就是你 你在撒谎 |
[1:05:09] | The tarts are under your bed. | 果塔是在你的床底下 |
[1:05:12] | Don’t blame your sister. | 别怪在妹妹头上 |
[1:05:14] | No, it’s not fair! It’s not fair! | 不 这不公平 这不公平 |
[1:05:32] | The stroke of 6! | 敲第六下了 |
[1:05:44] | The clock. | 老爷钟 |
[1:05:45] | She’ll hit her head! | 她的头会撞上 |
[1:06:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:13] | My head. | 我的头 |
[1:06:16] | Stupid roses. | 什么破玫瑰 |
[1:06:20] | The Princess. | 她是公主 |
[1:06:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:30] | Is your head all right, miss? | 你的头还好吧 小姐 |
[1:06:32] | Careful. It’s swelling up. | 小心点 肿起来了 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:36] | Iracebeth? | 伊瑞瑟贝斯 |
[1:06:38] | Iracebeth! | 伊瑞瑟贝斯 |
[1:06:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:06:43] | My darling! | 我的宝贝 |
[1:06:45] | -Daddy, my head hurts. -Arms around my neck. | 爸爸 我的头好疼 搂住我的脖子 |
[1:06:51] | Mirana! | 可美兰娜 |
[1:06:53] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:06:55] | Yes. That’s a nasty fall. | 真是 摔得不轻 |
[1:07:02] | You cannot change the past. | 你没法改变过去 |
[1:07:04] | Though I dare say, you might learn something from it. | 不过我得说 你也许能学到点儿东西 |
[1:07:16] | The first hat I ever made. | 我做的第一顶帽子 |
[1:07:19] | I thought I’d tossed it away long, long ago. | 我还以为他很早以前就被扔掉了 |
[1:07:23] | He kept it. | 他还留着 |
[1:07:25] | It’s impossible for it to be here, and yet… | 不可能出现在这里 可它 |
[1:07:28] | Here it is. | 就在这儿出现了 |
[1:07:31] | So if this hat survived… | 如果帽子能劫后重生 |
[1:07:33] | Then my family must have too. | 那么我的家人一定也能 |
[1:07:36] | Higgens. | 海更斯 |
[1:07:38] | Highbottom. | 海博顿 |
[1:07:40] | Not here yet. | 还不是这里 |
[1:07:41] | No hightopps. | 没有海托普 |
[1:07:45] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[1:07:47] | They’re alive! | 他们还活着 |
[1:07:54] | Your foolishness… | 你真是愚蠢至极 |
[1:07:56] | Astounds me. | 让人吃惊 |
[1:07:58] | You have no conception of how reckless… | 你根本不知道你的所作所为有多么鲁莽 胆大妄为 |
[1:08:03] | You have been. The dangers that you have caused. | 不知道你造成的危险会产生怎样的后果 |
[1:08:20] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:08:22] | Quick! Where’s the manual? Who’s got the manual? | 快点 手册在哪儿 谁使用过手册 |
[1:08:43] | I need that chronosphere now. | 我必须马上拿回超时空魔球 |
[1:08:46] | It must go back to the grand clock. | 超时空魔球必须放回到万世之钟 |
[1:08:49] | But horunvendush day. | 到了女王决战日 |
[1:08:50] | I’ll only use it one more time. | 我只需要再用一次魔球 |
[1:08:53] | I must find out what happened to the hightopps so I can rescue them. | 我必须搞清海托普家发生的事 然后救他们 |
[1:08:56] | You will rescue no one. Wherever you go, I will find you. | 别做梦了 你谁也救不了 不论你跑到哪里 我都会找到你 |
[1:09:01] | The grand clock must not stop. | 万世之钟绝不能停止 |
[1:09:04] | You cannot escape time. | 你无法阻止时间的流逝 |
[1:09:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:12] | But I must save hatter. | 但我必须救疯帽子 |
[1:09:20] | Alice! Alice! | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[1:09:22] | Come back with my chronosphere… | 把超时空魔球给我拿回来 马上 |
[1:09:25] | It’s the kingsleigh girl. | 叫金斯利的那丫头 |
[1:09:27] | The girl’s gone mad. Take her away. | 那丫头疯了 把她带走 |
[1:09:29] | Strap her down, lads. | 把她捆好 伙计 |
[1:09:32] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:09:35] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:09:40] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:09:47] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[1:09:50] | You’re in an institution. | 你现在住在研究所里 |
[1:09:51] | How long have I been here? | 我来这多久了 |
[1:09:53] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[1:09:55] | You were found in an upstairs room at the ascots’. | 我们是在艾斯克家楼上的房间里找到你的 |
[1:09:59] | Hamish had you brought here. | 海密仕就把你送到这里来了 |
[1:10:02] | You were behaving so strangely. | 你当时的行为非常奇怪 |
[1:10:10] | They say you were trying to get under the furniture. | 他们说你当时要钻到家具下面去 |
[1:10:14] | Talking about the atmosphere? | 嘴里说什么潮湿毛球 |
[1:10:18] | The chronosphere! | 超时空魔球 |
[1:10:20] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[1:10:21] | Yes indeed, miss kingsleigh. | 没错 金斯利小姐 |
[1:10:23] | I’ve got to go back. | 我必须得回去 |
[1:10:24] | Now, let’s see. | 来 让我看看 |
[1:10:26] | Excitable… | 易激动 |
[1:10:27] | Emotional, prone to fantasy. | 情绪化 老是幻想 |
[1:10:31] | Textbook case of female hysteria. | 女性歇斯底里典型案例 |
[1:10:33] | Untreatable, some say. | 有人说没得救 |
[1:10:38] | I beg to differ. | 我倒不同意 |
[1:10:40] | But there’s nothing wrong with me. | 可我什么毛病也没有 |
[1:10:42] | Lie back, Alice. | 躺下 爱丽丝 |
[1:10:44] | Lie back. | 向后躺 |
[1:10:46] | Dr. Bennet, is it really necessary? | 班内特医生 真的要这样做吗 |
[1:10:48] | -Surely there must be some… -Mr. Harris. | 肯定还有什么 哈里斯先生 |
[1:10:51] | I can’t be here! | 我不能待在这儿 |
[1:10:52] | Mr. Harris, if you could see to Mrs. kingsleigh. | 哈里斯先生 你能否接待下金斯利夫人 |
[1:10:54] | I’ve got to go back! | 我必须得回去 |
[1:10:56] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作 |
[1:10:58] | Never fear. We’ll have Alice fixed in no time. | 别害怕 我们马上让爱丽丝安静下来 |
[1:11:06] | Where did I… | 我把针放 |
[1:11:16] | Dr. Bennet, I really must object. | 班内特医生 我真的不同意 |
[1:11:19] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:11:22] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:11:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:27] | Don’t let her get away! Hurry! | 别让她跑了 快追 |
[1:12:00] | If 3 years at sea taught me anything… | 要说三年航海教会我什么的话 |
[1:12:02] | It’s how to tie a bloody good knot. | 那就是怎样牢牢打个死结 |
[1:12:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:12:18] | That’s my cab! | 那是我的马车 |
[1:12:22] | You can’t take that! | 别把它赶走 |
[1:12:22] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:12:24] | I plead insanity. | 我是精神病患者 |
[1:12:42] | Hold on, hightopps. | 撑住 海托普一家 |
[1:13:42] | Hightopps! | 海托普一家 |
[1:13:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:26] | Revenge is mine. | 我的仇终于报了 |
[1:14:29] | She took them. | 是她抓的 |
[1:14:49] | Next time. | 等着瞧 |
[1:15:03] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[1:15:06] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[1:15:07] | Your family, they’re alive! | 你的家人们他们还活着 |
[1:15:28] | He’s barely ticking. | 他的心跳很微弱 |
[1:15:31] | We fear you are too late. | 只怕你来得太晚了 |
[1:15:35] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[1:15:39] | He’s fading away. | 他越来虚弱 |
[1:15:41] | I can’t bear to see him like this. | 真不忍心看见他现在这个样子 |
[1:15:44] | Come, mally. Say your goodbyes, Alice. | 走吧 麦力 和他最后告别吧 爱丽丝 |
[1:15:49] | -Come on. -Yeah. | 走吧 好 |
[1:15:54] | Please wake up, hatter. Please. | 醒一醒 疯帽子 求你 |
[1:15:57] | Wake up. | 醒来吧 |
[1:15:59] | Please wake up. | 求你醒醒吧 |
[1:16:08] | I know what this means now. | 我现在明白了它的意义 |
[1:16:11] | You made it for your father when you were young. | 你小时候这顶帽子是做给父亲的 |
[1:16:14] | A token of your love which you thought he threw away. | 这是爱的标志 你以为它被父亲扔了 |
[1:16:17] | But he kept it all those years. | 其实他这些年都留着 |
[1:16:19] | He kept it. | 一直留着 |
[1:16:21] | And now he needs your help. | 现在他需要你的帮助 |
[1:16:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:28] | I thought it was impossible. | 我之前以为这是不可能的 |
[1:16:33] | I should have believed you. | 当初我应该相信你 |
[1:16:45] | You believe me? | 你现在相信我了 |
[1:16:55] | I’ll always believe in you. | 我会一直相信你 |
[1:17:04] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 真是你 没错吧 |
[1:17:11] | I’d know you anywhere. | 我无处不在的朋友 |
[1:17:21] | You’re Alice. | 你是爱丽丝 |
[1:17:23] | Hatter. | 疯帽子 |
[1:17:25] | I missed you so much. | 我可想死你了 |
[1:17:27] | So have I, dear. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[1:17:32] | But if my family’s still alive… | 如果我的家人真的还活着 |
[1:17:35] | Why have they not come home? | 他们为什么还没回家 |
[1:17:37] | Because they are being held captive… | 因为他们都被抓走了 |
[1:17:39] | By the only person cruel enough to keep them locked up… | 只有一个人会残忍的关他们这么多年 |
[1:17:55] | Bloody big head. | 那个狠心的大头 |
[1:18:00] | I’m going to find that red queen and bring my family home. | 我一定要找到红皇后 把我的家人安全的带回家 |
[1:18:18] | Hello! | 各位 |
[1:18:19] | What do you think, pets? | 感觉怎么样 小宠物 |
[1:18:22] | Oh, dig, dig, dig. Work, work, work. | 挖呀挖呀挖呀 忙呀忙呀忙呀 |
[1:18:28] | Earthquake. | 地震啦 |
[1:18:41] | Where the devil have you been? | 你这死家伙哪里去了 |
[1:18:44] | Where’s Alice? | 爱丽丝在哪儿 |
[1:18:45] | Where’s my chronosphere? | 超时空魔球在哪儿 |
[1:18:49] | She jumped into a looking glass. | 她跳到一个镜子里面去了 |
[1:18:52] | She’s gone. | 她逃跑了 |
[1:18:53] | What? You let her get away? | 什么 你让她跑了 |
[1:18:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:56] | I must find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[1:18:58] | -Where is she? -How should I know where she is? | 她在哪儿 我怎么知道她在哪儿 |
[1:19:00] | Because she is your enemy. | 可她是你的敌人啊 |
[1:19:03] | She muttered… | 不过我曾听她 |
[1:19:05] | An utterance about… | 念念叨叨地提到过什么 |
[1:19:07] | Hightopps. | 海托普家 |
[1:19:09] | Hightopps. | 海托普家 |
[1:19:11] | She said she was going to rescue them. | 她说要去救他们出来 |
[1:19:14] | What could this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:19:18] | I know exactly what that means. | 这件事嘛 我一清二楚 |
[1:19:23] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:19:24] | Seize him. | 抓住他 |
[1:19:27] | You see, from now on, dearest… | 你看从现在起 亲爱的 |
[1:19:30] | I’m in charge. | 这儿我说了算 |
[1:19:38] | I’ve fallen off! | 我快掉下去啦 |
[1:19:58] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:20:00] | Mirana. | 可美兰娜 |
[1:20:12] | My family’s there. I know it! | 我家人就在那儿 我知道 |
[1:20:24] | Good heavens! | 我的天哪 |
[1:20:26] | Which way is up? | 我们该走哪条路 |
[1:20:27] | There’s a lot of stairs. | 怎么这么多楼梯 |
[1:20:29] | Is this where we… | 我们是不是在这里 |
[1:20:31] | Split up. | 走散的 |
[1:20:32] | We’ll split up together. | 我们要一起走散 |
[1:20:34] | It is a very large castle. | 真是一个巨大的城堡 |
[1:20:36] | Perhaps if we don’t split up… | 要是不分散的话 恐怕大家 |
[1:20:39] | Oh, dear. | 我的天哪 |
[1:20:40] | I’m out of breath already. | 我都已经喘不上气了 |
[1:20:41] | Mrs. hightopp? | 海托普夫人 你在哪儿 |
[1:20:44] | Hightopps? Hightopps? | 海托普一家 |
[1:20:47] | Zoinks! | 我的天 |
[1:20:53] | This one’s locked. | 门是锁的 |
[1:20:54] | This one, too. | 这边也锁了 |
[1:21:00] | This is the last room. | 这是最后一间了 |
[1:21:02] | They must be this way. | 他们一定在这边 |
[1:21:04] | I just know it. | 我能确定在这边 我就知道 |
[1:21:13] | Father? Mother? | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[1:21:16] | Anyone? | 有人在吗 |
[1:21:29] | They’re not here? | 他们不在吗 |
[1:21:36] | They’re not here. | 这里没他们 |
[1:21:40] | They’re not here. | 这里没他们 |
[1:21:45] | But I was certain that they were here. I could feel it. | 但我就是觉得他们在这里 我能感觉到他们 |
[1:21:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:22:22] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[1:22:23] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:25] | Everyone, it’s you! | 每个人都在这儿 |
[1:22:31] | Teeny-tiny you, but still you. | 你们可真小 但还是你们 |
[1:22:49] | Hello, Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[1:22:53] | Get it! | 拿过来 |
[1:22:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:01] | Thank you ever so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[1:23:04] | You have just delivered to me the most powerful device in the entire universe. | 你给我送来的东西可是整个宇宙当中最最强大的神器 |
[1:23:13] | Along with your dearest friends. | 还捎上你最亲爱的朋友 |
[1:23:16] | And my dearest enemy. | 也是我最亲爱的敌人 |
[1:23:24] | Racie! | 姐姐 |
[1:23:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:23:28] | I knew we should have stayed together. Now look at us. | 就知道我们该待在一起 看我们现在 |
[1:23:31] | Stuck in a giant vegetable jail. | 困在这个巨大的蔬菜监狱里 |
[1:23:38] | What happened to you? | 你怎么成这样了 |
[1:23:46] | Wait! Your majesty, stop! | 等等 女王陛下留步 |
[1:23:48] | You cannot change the past. Believe me, I have tried. | 你永远无法改变过去 相信我 我试过了 |
[1:23:51] | Oh, Alice, you always were an irksome, slurvish, interrupting thing. | 爱丽丝 你这人总是太烦人 太自我 太碍手碍脚 |
[1:23:55] | When I get back… | 我回来的时候 |
[1:23:56] | I shall have the heads of all your friends. | 会先把你朋友们的脑袋都砍下来 |
[1:23:59] | And then I shall have your head. Ta-ta. | 然后再把你的脑袋砍掉 拜拜 |
[1:24:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:24:07] | Don’t let her see herself. | 别让她看见自己 |
[1:24:09] | Or else she will destroy everything! | 不然她会毁掉一切的 |
[1:24:21] | I now recall why I don’t like her. | 终于想起来我为什么那么讨厌她了 |
[1:24:36] | “How to keep the clock going yourself.” | 怎样才能让时钟自行保持运转 |
[1:24:39] | Of course! | 知道啦 |
[1:24:41] | Seconds, minutes… | 秒钟 分钟 |
[1:24:43] | Proceed to 347! | 继续前进 保持在347 |
[1:24:48] | It’s time… | 这个钟点 |
[1:24:52] | For the hour! | 就是魔力的源泉 |
[1:25:10] | It’s time. | 那是时间 |
[1:25:12] | This is all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[1:25:14] | I stole the chronosphere. | 我偷了超时空魔球 |
[1:25:19] | I think you may have to steal it again. | 我觉得你得再偷它一次 |
[1:25:30] | She ate my schnozzle. | 她把我的鼻子给吃掉了 |
[1:25:35] | “And my fingers…” | 还有我的手指 |
[1:25:36] | “…and my elbow!” | 还有我的胳膊肘 |
[1:25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:41] | I think you look rather fetching without your schnozzle. | 我感觉你没有鼻子看上去倒更迷人 |
[1:25:44] | Absolutely radishing. | 并且相当有萝卜味 |
[1:25:47] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[1:25:49] | What are we going to do? | 我们下面干什么 |
[1:25:50] | Yeah, what’s the plan? | 是啊 怎么打算的 |
[1:25:54] | It’s up to you now, Alice. | 现在看你的了 爱丽丝 |
[1:26:00] | Take time to his castle. | 把时间带回城堡去 |
[1:26:02] | Hatter and I will retrieve the chronosphere… | 疯帽子和我去夺回超时空魔球 |
[1:26:04] | And restore order to the universe. Do you understand? | 然后恢复宇宙秩序 大家明白吗 |
[1:26:06] | -Yes, of course! -Got it. | 是 当然 当然 |
[1:26:08] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go! | 那都还等什么 快走吧 |
[1:26:20] | Where are we? | 这是在哪儿 |
[1:26:21] | You know where we are. | 你很清楚这是哪儿 |
[1:26:26] | Why are these crusts under your bed? | 你床底下哪来的果塔皮 |
[1:26:31] | She put them there. | 是她干的 |
[1:26:34] | Did you, mirana? | 是你吗 可美兰娜 |
[1:26:36] | Did you, mirana? | 是你吗 可美兰娜 |
[1:26:38] | You did. | 就是你 |
[1:26:40] | Tell her! | 承认呀 |
[1:26:41] | Tell the truth, mirana. | 你说实话 可美兰娜 |
[1:26:44] | Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there? | 是不是你吃了果塔后把皮放在哪儿的 |
[1:26:50] | -No. -No. | 不是 不是 |
[1:26:55] | -Racie, no! -You’re a liar! | 姐姐 不 你不讲真话 |
[1:26:56] | Liar! You’re lying! | 撒谎 你在撒谎 |
[1:27:19] | This cannot be good. | 这样可不太妙 |
[1:27:33] | We’ve got to go now! | 大家得赶紧离开 |
[1:27:39] | She has broken the past. | 她把过去的时空搞的混乱了 |
[1:27:42] | Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now! | 只有把超时空魔球放回万世之钟才能救我们 |
[1:28:11] | It’s catching up. | 它追过来了 |
[1:29:04] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:29:06] | Hold on, everyone. | 坚持住 各位 |
[1:29:08] | I don’t wanna hold on! | 真不想坚持了 |
[1:29:17] | The chronosphere! | 超时空魔球 |
[1:29:19] | She brought it back! | 她拿回来啦 |
[1:29:39] | Run, Alice! | 跑 爱丽丝 |
[1:29:41] | They might actually pull this off. | 没准他们真能成功 |
[1:29:44] | Follow me. This way. | 跟我来 走这边 |
[1:29:47] | I’ve got you, wee man. | 抓住你了 小家伙 |
[1:29:54] | Tick-tock, tick-tock. Gotta save the grand clock. | 滴答 必须拯救万世之钟 |
[1:30:02] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[1:30:11] | Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She’s here! | 先生 挺住先生 她来了 |
[1:30:14] | The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot! | 就是这丫头把你整个忽悠地像个白痴一样 |
[1:30:28] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:30:30] | Hatter! | 疯帽子 |
[1:30:47] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[1:30:49] | Brother, goodbye. | 兄弟 再见 |
[1:30:51] | I have cherished every moment with all of you. | 我非常珍惜和你们在一起的每一分钟 |
[1:30:58] | On guard! | 小心 |
[1:31:01] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[1:31:05] | She’s not going to make it! | 她很危险 就要失手了 |
[1:31:07] | She needs more time, sir! | 她还需要更多的时间 先生 |
[1:31:09] | I have not ticked my last tock yet! | 现在到了拨响我最后一声滴答的时刻 |
[1:31:23] | It appears… | 现在 |
[1:31:25] | That my invincible machine… | 就要看万世之钟的神奇力量了 |
[1:31:29] | Is in fact… | 是不是真的能挽救 |
[1:31:32] | Vincible. | 混乱的世界 |
[1:32:54] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[1:33:07] | Did I miss anything? | 难道我错过什么了 |
[1:33:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:33:16] | Yes. | 没事儿 |
[1:33:17] | Wilkins. | 威金斯 |
[1:33:18] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[1:33:20] | -Wilkins! -Yes, sir. | 威金斯 是 先生 |
[1:33:23] | Oh! There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[1:33:24] | Stop standing around. | 别光在这儿傻站着 |
[1:33:26] | There is much to do. | 还有好多事要做 |
[1:33:29] | You don’t need a Butler, do you, miss? | 你应该不想要管家吧 小姐 |
[1:33:31] | Wilkins! | 威金斯 |
[1:33:34] | They did it! They did it! | 全靠他们 成功了 |
[1:33:37] | Hooray, Alice! I always liked that girl. | 真棒啊 爱丽丝 我就是喜欢这姑娘 |
[1:33:48] | Get off me! | 离我远点儿 |
[1:34:06] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么每次受伤害的总是我 |
[1:34:21] | Why does no one love me? | 为什么世界上没人爱我 |
[1:34:27] | I love you, racie. | 我爱你 姐姐 |
[1:34:29] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不爱 |
[1:34:33] | This is all your fault. | 所有这一切都是你的错 |
[1:34:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:40] | I ate the tarts and I lied about it. | 我吃了果塔还撒了谎 |
[1:34:43] | I should have just told the truth, and none of this would have ever happened. | 我当时我应该说实话 那这一切就不会发生了 |
[1:34:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:34:52] | If it’s not too late… | 如果还不太晚的话 |
[1:34:56] | Please forgive me. | 请你原谅我吧 |
[1:35:03] | That’s all I ever wanted to hear. | 我一直想听到的就是这些话 |
[1:35:08] | Really, it was. | 其实就是这句 |
[1:35:15] | Your majesty… | 女王陛下 |
[1:35:17] | I do beg pardon for any intrusion. | 请允许在下打扰 |
[1:35:24] | My family find themselves… | 我的家人现在这种情况 |
[1:35:26] | In somewhat awkward circumstances. | 是不是多少有些别扭 |
[1:35:30] | Of course. | 的确是 |
[1:35:34] | I always liked tiny things. | 我就一向喜欢小东西 |
[1:35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢陛下 |
[1:35:46] | Not too much now. Be careful. | 不用吃太多 得小心 |
[1:35:59] | Outstanding, my boy. Well done. | 干得好 好儿子 干得好 |
[1:36:03] | Oh, my family. | 我的家人 |
[1:36:06] | My dear family. | 亲爱的家人 |
[1:36:09] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[1:36:13] | You, father. | 你 父亲 |
[1:36:16] | You kept my blue hat. | 那顶蓝帽子你没扔掉 |
[1:36:21] | I make hats, father. | 我也做帽子 父亲 |
[1:36:24] | I’m a hatter. | 我也是帽匠 |
[1:36:27] | I always knew you were, my boy. | 我一直都知道你能行 我的孩子 |
[1:36:44] | All is well. | 全都很好 |
[1:36:47] | Yes? | 有事 |
[1:36:50] | I know you tried to warn me. | 您当初想警告我 |
[1:36:52] | But I didn’t listen. | 但我没听您的 |
[1:36:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:36:57] | I used to think time was a thief… | 你看我总以为时间是个小偷 |
[1:37:00] | Stealing everything I loved. | 偷走了我爱的一切 |
[1:37:05] | But I see now that you give before you take. | 但我现在明白 您是先给予再拿走 |
[1:37:09] | And every day is a gift. | 每天都是一份礼物 |
[1:37:10] | Every hour, every minute, every second. | 每一小时 每一分 每一秒 |
[1:37:19] | The fallen soldier. | 已故的战士 |
[1:37:21] | I suppose you want me to fix it. | 你是不是想让我修好它 |
[1:37:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:25] | I want you to have it. | 我想让您留着它 |
[1:37:31] | He used to say the only thing worth doing… | 父亲常说唯一值得我们去做的事 |
[1:37:34] | Was what we do for others. | 就是助人为乐 |
[1:37:38] | I think he would have liked you. | 我想他会喜欢您的 |
[1:37:44] | It is said that time is a friend to no man. | 我经常听人们说起 时间从不与人为友 |
[1:37:49] | But I will remember you always. | 但我会一直记得你 直到永远 |
[1:37:53] | And please… | 还请你 |
[1:37:55] | Do not come back. | 再别回来了 |
[1:38:04] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:38:05] | Oh, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:38:06] | You simply must come and meet my family. | 来这边 你一定要见见我们一家人 |
[1:38:08] | After all, you are the very person who saved them, aren’t you? | 无论怎么说都是你的功劳 你救了我们一家 不是吗 |
[1:38:13] | We’re going to have so much fun together. | 一家人团聚多么开心啊 |
[1:38:26] | But, of course, you have a family of your own… | 当然了 你也一样有自己的家人 |
[1:38:28] | Don’t you? | 是吧 |
[1:38:31] | Very important thing, a family. | 一家人在一起是最最重要的 |
[1:38:35] | You only get the one. | 人都只有一个家 |
[1:38:39] | Oh, hatter. | 疯帽子 |
[1:38:41] | I fear I may never see you again. | 我担心会再也见不到你了 |
[1:38:46] | My dear Alice. | 我亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[1:38:53] | In the gardens of memory… | 在我们记忆的花园里 |
[1:38:58] | In the palace of dreams… | 在梦想的宫殿里 |
[1:39:01] | That is where you and I will meet. | 你我会再次相见的 |
[1:39:05] | But a dream is not reality. | 但是梦想并不是真实的 |
[1:39:13] | Who’s to say which is which? | 谁又分得清现实与幻想 |
[1:39:40] | You did it, Alice. | 你做到了 爱丽丝 |
[1:39:42] | An impossible thing. | 实现了不可能的事 |
[1:39:45] | Not as impossible as saying goodbye to you, my friends. | 跟朋友们说再见才是更难的事 |
[1:39:53] | Goodbye, hatter. | 再见 疯帽子 |
[1:40:05] | Goodbye, Alice. | 再见 爱丽丝 |
[1:40:15] | Now, please. The deed to your husband’s ship. | 请吧 这是出售您丈夫轮船的契约 |
[1:40:18] | Just sign here… | 在这里签了字 |
[1:40:20] | And the house is yours. | 这房子就是您的了 |
[1:40:31] | Mr. harcourt… | 哈科特先生 |
[1:40:32] | Time is money. | 时间可是金钱 |
[1:40:35] | I’m afraid he most certainly is not. | 恐怕远远不是金钱那么简单 |
[1:40:38] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:40:39] | Time is many things, Hamish, but he isn’t money. | 时间有很多属性 海密仕 但他绝不是金钱 |
[1:40:45] | Nor is he our enemy, mother. | 他也不是敌人 母亲 |
[1:40:48] | Where did you come from? | 你是从哪儿来的 |
[1:40:50] | I walked right through the walls. | 我是从墙里穿过来的 |
[1:40:57] | I may not be able to change the past, but I can learn from it. | 我或许不能改变过去发生的事 但能向过去学习 |
[1:41:02] | Sign the papers, mother. | 签字吧 母亲 |
[1:41:04] | You want me to sign them? | 你真愿意让我签吗 |
[1:41:13] | But what about the wonder? | 那奇迹号怎么办 |
[1:41:14] | It’s just a ship. There’s always another. | 它只是艘船 还会再有的 |
[1:41:18] | But you are my mother, and I only have one. | 但你是我母亲 这我只有一个 |
[1:41:23] | So you’ve decided to be a clerk? | 那就是说你决定去公司当文员了 |
[1:41:26] | I knew that you would. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[1:41:28] | Headstrong or not. | 还说什么你很倔强 |
[1:41:38] | You’re not a nice man, Hamish. | 你这人真差劲 海密仕 |
[1:41:41] | I’m glad my daughter didn’t marry you. | 很庆幸我女儿没有嫁给你 |
[1:41:47] | Mrs. kingsleigh. | 金斯利夫人 |
[1:41:48] | Mrs. kingsleigh! No, you can’t! | 金斯利夫人 这不行 |
[1:41:50] | You can’t! You can’t! | 不行 你不能这样 |
[1:41:52] | Alice can do whatever Alice chooses. | 爱丽丝想做什么 她就应该能做什么 |
[1:41:57] | And so can I. | 我也一样 |
[1:42:00] | Good day. | 再见 |
[1:42:07] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[1:42:26] | Higher. | 向上 |
[1:42:29] | Higher. | 向上 |
[1:42:32] | Perfect! Thank you, gentlemen. | 完美 谢谢 先生们 |
[1:42:37] | We’ll run the ascots out of business in a year. | 一年后艾斯科家就别想干这行了 |
[1:42:39] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[1:42:45] | A full cargo aboard, captain. | 货都装好了 船长 |
[1:42:47] | Shall we commence with kingsleigh and kingsleigh’s maiden voyage? | 金斯利父女号的处女航现在要开启吗 |
[1:42:50] | Time and tide wait for no man, Mr. harcourt. | 时间不等人啊 哈科特先生 |
[1:42:53] | Or, indeed, woman. | 时间更不等女人 |
[1:42:57] | Captain aboard. | 欢迎船长 |
[1:42:58] | Full sail. | 满帆 |
[1:52:44] | Time to go. | 该走了 |