英文名称:Alice in Wonderland
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Charles, you have finally lost your senses | 查尔斯 你失去理智了 |
[01:16] | This venture is impossible. | 这种投机生意不现实 |
[01:19] | For some. | 都某些人来说是的 |
[01:20] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[01:20] | The only way to achieve the impossible is | 把这变为现实的唯一方法就是 |
[01:22] | to think that it is possible. | 认为它可行 |
[01:23] | That kind of thinking could ruin you | 这种想法让你破产的 |
[01:25] | I’m willing to take that chance. | 我愿意冒险一试 |
[01:27] | Imagine a trading post in | 设想一下在仰光 曼谷 雅加达 |
[01:31] | Rangoon! Bangkok, Jakarta! | 都建立购销点 |
[01:38] | The nightmare again? | 又做噩梦了吗 |
[01:45] | I won’t be long. | 我去去就来 |
[01:48] | I’m falling down a dark hole. | 我掉到一个黑洞里 |
[01:52] | Then I see strange creatures. | 然后我看到一些奇怪的生物 |
[01:56] | What kind of creatures? | 什么样的生物 |
[01:58] | There’s a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waist coat | 一只嘟嘟巨鸟 一只穿马甲的兔子 |
[02:02] | And a smiling cat | 和一只会笑的猫 |
[02:05] | I did not know cats could smile. | 我还不知道猫会笑呢 |
[02:07] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[02:09] | And there is a blue caterpillar. | 还有一条蓝色毛毛虫 |
[02:13] | A blue caterpillar? | 一条蓝色毛毛虫 |
[02:18] | Do you think I’ve gone round the bend? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[02:26] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[02:27] | You’re mad, bonkers, off your head | 你疯了 失去理智 神智不清 |
[02:31] | But I’ll tell you a secret. | 但我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[02:34] | All the best people are. | 所有上流社会的人都是疯子 |
[02:37] | It’s only a dream, alice, | 这只是个梦 爱丽丝 |
[02:39] | nothing can harm you there. | 在梦里没什么能伤害你 |
[02:40] | But if you get too frightened, you can always wake up. | 但要是你太害怕 你总会惊醒的 |
[02:44] | Like this | 用这个方法 |
[03:06] | Must we go? | 我们必须去吗 |
[03:09] | I doubt he’ll notice if we never arrive | 我怀疑如果我们没到 他是否会注意 |
[03:11] | He will notice | 他会注意到的 |
[03:15] | Where’s your corset? | 你没穿紧身胸衣 |
[03:23] | – and no stockings. – I’m against them. | -也没有穿长袜 -我不想穿 |
[03:26] | But you are not properly dressed | 但你衣着很不正式 |
[03:28] | Who is to say what is “proper”? | 谁规定的”正式” |
[03:30] | What if it was agreed that “proper”was wearing a codfish on your head, | 如果大家都认为头上戴个鳕鱼很正式 |
[03:33] | Would you wear it? | 你会戴吗 |
[03:34] | Alice … | 爱丽丝 |
[03:36] | For me, a corset is like a codfish | 对我来说 紧身胸衣就像鳕鱼 |
[03:38] | Please, not today. | 别这样 这少今天别 |
[03:40] | Father would have laughed. | 父亲在会大笑的 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:47] | I’m tired. I didn’t sleep well last night. | 我很累 昨晚我没睡好 |
[03:50] | Did you have bad dreams again? | 你又做了什么噩梦吗 |
[03:52] | Only one. | 就一个 |
[03:54] | It’s always the same, ever since I can remember | 总是那一个 从我记事起就这样 |
[03:58] | Do you think that’s normal? | 你觉得这正常吗 |
[04:00] | Don’t most people have different dreams? | 人们难道不该做不同的梦吗 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | There. | 瞧瞧 |
[04:15] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[04:18] | Now, can you manage to smile? | 现在你能不能笑一下呢 |
[04:36] | At last. We thought you’d never arrive. | 终于 我还以为你们来不了 |
[04:39] | Alice, Hamish is waiting to dance with you . | 爱丽丝 哈米什在等你跳舞 |
[04:42] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:47] | You do realize it’s well past 4?? | 你知道已经四点多了吗 |
[04:49] | Now everything I’ve been rushed through | 现在每件事都要仓促完成 |
[04:51] | – I’m sorry. – Nevermind. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[04:58] | Forgive my wife. | 请原谅我妻子 |
[04:59] | She’s been planning this affair for over 20 years. | 她已经为这事准备二十多年了 |
[05:03] | If only charles were here. | 要是查尔斯在就好了 |
[05:06] | My condolences | 对他的逝世我深感悲恸 |
[05:08] | I think of your husband often. | 我经常想起你的丈夫 |
[05:10] | He was truly a man of vision | 他是个有远见卓识的人 |
[05:14] | I hope you do not think I’ve taken advantage of your misfortunes | 我希望你不会以为我趁火打劫 |
[05:17] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[05:19] | I’m pleased that you’ve purchased the company. | 我很高兴你收购了他的公司 |
[05:22] | I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture | 当初我有机会投资他的商业投机我却没做 |
[05:25] | when I had the chance | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[05:27] | Charles thought the same too | 查尔斯也这么认为 |
[05:48] | Hamish, do you ever get tired of quadrille? | 哈米什 你讨厌方阵舞吗 |
[05:51] | On the contrary. I find it invigorating | 正相反 我发现它很鼓舞人 |
[06:00] | Do I amuse you? | 是我惹你发笑吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 不是 |
[06:03] | I had a sudden vision | 我突然有个幻觉 |
[06:04] | Of all the ladies in trousers and the men wearing dresses | 看见所有女人都穿裤子而男人穿裙子 |
[06:08] | It would be best to keep your visons to yourself. | 你的幻觉最好还是别说出来 |
[06:11] | When in doubt, remain silent. | 沉默是金 |
[06:21] | Pardon us, sir. | 请原谅 先生 |
[06:22] | Ms. kingsley is distracted today. | 金斯利小姐今天有点心不在焉 |
[06:25] | Where is your head? | 你在想什么呢 |
[06:27] | I was wondering what it would be like to fly. | 我在想它们为什么会飞 |
[06:30] | Why would spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing? | 你为什么花时间想一些不切实际的事 |
[06:33] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不能 |
[06:34] | My father said he sometimes | 我父亲曾说有时早餐前他相信 |
[06:37] | believed in six impossible things before breakfast. | 会发生六件不可能的事 |
[06:46] | Alice, meet me at the gazebo in precisely ten minutes. | 爱丽丝 十分钟后我们准时在露台见 |
[06:51] | We have a secret to tell you. | 我们有个秘密告诉你 |
[06:54] | If you’re telling me, then it’s not much of a secret | 如果你们告诉我了 那就不是秘密了 |
[06:56] | Perhaps we shouldn’t. | 或许我们不应该告诉她 |
[06:56] | We’ve decided we should. | 我们决定要告诉她了 |
[06:58] | If you tell us, we won’t be surprised. | 如果告诉我们 我们不会惊喜的 |
[06:59] | Will you be surprised? | 你会惊喜吗 |
[07:00] | Not if you tell me | 如果告诉我就不会了 |
[07:02] | But now you’ve brought it up, you have to | 但你们既然说了 就必须说完 |
[07:04] | No, we don’t | 不 我们不能说 |
[07:05] | In fact, we won’t | 实际上是我们不想说 |
[07:09] | I wonder if your mother knows | 我怀疑你们母亲是否知道 |
[07:10] | that you two swim naked into havershim pond. | 你俩在海沃什姆的池塘祼泳 |
[07:13] | – You wouldn’t. – Oh, but I would | -你不会说吧 -但我会的 |
[07:15] | There’s your mother right now | 你们的母亲现在就在那儿 |
[07:18] | Hamish is going to ask for your hand. | 哈米什会向你求婚 |
[07:20] | You’ve ruined the surprise. | 你毁了这惊喜 |
[07:24] | Oh, I could strangle them! | 我真想掐死她们 |
[07:26] | Everyone of us went through so much trouble to keep it a secret | 每个人都尽力保守这个秘密 |
[07:29] | Does everyone know? | 每个人都知道吗 |
[07:31] | That’s why they have all come. this is your engagement party. | 这就是他们来的原因 这是你的订婚宴 |
[07:35] | Hamish will ask you under the gazebo | 哈米什会在露台向你求婚 |
[07:37] | When you say “yes” … | 当你说愿意的时候 |
[07:39] | But I don’t know if I want to marry Hamish. | 但我不知道是否愿意嫁给哈米什 |
[07:42] | Who then? | 那你想嫁给谁 |
[07:42] | You won’t do better than a lord. | 你不会找到比庄园主更好的人选 |
[07:48] | You’ll soon be 20, alice. | 你马上就二十岁了 爱丽丝 |
[07:50] | That pretty face won’t last forever. | 你不会永远美丽 |
[07:53] | You don’t want to end up like aunt Imogen. | 你不想最终成为伊默金阿姨那样吧 |
[07:56] | You don’t want to be a burden for mother, do you? | 你不想成为妈妈的负担 对吗 |
[07:58] | No. | 不想 |
[08:00] | So, you’ll marry Hamish. | 所以你要嫁给哈米什 |
[08:02] | You’ll be as happy as I am with Lowell | 你就会像我嫁给罗厄尔一样幸福 |
[08:04] | and your live will be perfect | 你的生活会非常完美 |
[08:06] | It’s already decided. | 这早已经注定了 |
[08:07] | Alice, dear | 亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[08:10] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰了 |
[08:12] | Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me? | 我们去花园散会儿步好吗 就你和我 |
[08:21] | Do you know what I’ve always dreaded? | 你知道我经常害怕什么吗 |
[08:23] | The decline of the artistocracy ? | 贵族逐渐衰败吗 |
[08:25] | Ugly grandchildren. | 害怕我的孙子很难看 |
[08:27] | But you are lovely. | 但你很漂亮 |
[08:29] | You are bound to produce little… imbeciles! | 你一定会生一个小…一群蠢货 |
[08:32] | The gardeners planted white roses | 我明确说要种红玫瑰 |
[08:34] | when I specifically asked for red. | 这些花匠还是种成白的了 |
[08:36] | You could always paint the roses red | 你可以把它们漆成红色 |
[08:38] | What an odd thing to say | 这建议真古怪 |
[08:41] | You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion. | 你应该知道我儿子消化不好 |
[08:47] | – Did you see that? – See what? | -你看见了吗 -看见什么 |
[08:49] | – It was a rabbit, I think. – Nasty things | -我想是只兔子 -恶心的东西 |
[08:52] | I’d enjoy setting the dogs on them | 我倒想放狗吃掉他们 |
[08:55] | If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage. | 如果你给哈米什吃错了东西 他会便密 |
[09:01] | – Did you see it that time? – See what? | -这次你看到了吗 -看见什么 |
[09:03] | – The rabbit! – Don’t shout! | -兔子呀 -别大喊大叫的 |
[09:05] | Now pay attention. | 专心听我说 |
[09:07] | Hamish said you were easily distracted. | 哈米什说你很容易走神 |
[09:09] | What was I saying? | 我说到哪里了 |
[09:11] | Hamish was a blockage. | 哈米什会便密 |
[09:13] | I couldn’t be more interested, but you’ll have to excuse me | 我真的很想听你说 可允许我失陪一下 |
[09:23] | Aunt imogen! | 伊默金阿姨 |
[09:24] | I think I’m going mad. | 我想我快疯了 |
[09:27] | I keep seeing a rabbot in a waist coat. | 我总看到一只穿着马甲的兔子 |
[09:30] | I can’t be bothered with you fancy rabbit now. | 现在我不想多谈你想象出来的兔子 |
[09:33] | I’m waiting for my fiancee. | 我在等我的未婚夫 |
[09:36] | Your have a fiancee? | 你有未婚夫吗 |
[09:40] | There! Did you see it? | 在那里 你看见了吗 |
[09:44] | He’s a prince. | 他是个王子 |
[09:45] | But alas he can not marry me unless he renounces his crown | 但可惜他得放弃王位才能娶我 |
[09:51] | – It’s tragic, isn’t it? – Very. | -真悲惨 是吗 -是挺悲惨 |
[10:04] | Lowell? | 罗厄尔 |
[10:05] | Alice! We were just … | 爱丽丝 我们刚才只是 |
[10:09] | Kathy is an old friend. | 凯西是个老朋友 |
[10:11] | I can see you are very close. | 我能看出你们很亲密 |
[10:13] | You won’t mention this to your sister, will you? | 你不会把这告诉你姐姐 对吗 |
[10:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | I’m confused. I need time to think | 我很困惑 我需要时间考虑 |
[10:21] | Well, think about Margaret. | 想想玛格丽特 |
[10:22] | She’d never trust me again | 她不会再相信我了 |
[10:25] | – You don’t want to ruin her marriage, do you? – Me? | -你不想毁了她的婚姻吧 对吗 -我 |
[10:28] | But I’m not the one who is sneaking around her back… | 但不是我在她背后偷腥 |
[10:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿呀 |
[10:48] | – Alice Kingsley – Hamish | -爱丽丝·金斯利 -哈米什 |
[10:51] | – What is it? – You have a caterpillar on your shoulder. | -怎么了 -你肩上有条毛毛虫 |
[10:58] | Don’t hurt it. | 别伤害它 |
[11:06] | You’ll want to wash that finger. | 你应该去洗下手指 |
[11:13] | Alice kingsley … | 爱丽丝·金斯利 |
[11:19] | Will you be my wife? | 你愿意做我的妻子吗 |
[11:29] | Everyone expects me to | 每个人都盼望我这样做 |
[11:31] | And, you are a lord. | 而且你是个庄园主 |
[11:34] | My face won’t last and I don’t want to end up like.. | 我容貌会老去 我也不想孤独一生像… |
[11:42] | But this is happening so quickly, I…I think I … | 但这太突然了 我… |
[11:57] | I think I … I need a moment. | 我想 我需要几分钟想想 |
[12:39] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:36] | Drink me | 喝了我 |
[15:44] | It’s only a dream. | 这只是个梦 |
[16:28] | You’d say she’d remember all this from the first time. | 你说她一下就会想起所有的事 |
[16:34] | You have brought the wrong Alice. | 你带来的爱丽丝不对 |
[16:36] | She is the right one. I’m certain of it. | 就是她 我确定 |
[16:52] | Eat me | 吃我 |
[17:25] | – She is the wrong Alice! – Give her a chance. | -这个爱丽丝不对 -让她试试 |
[18:46] | Curiouser and curiouser | 越来越古怪 |
[18:54] | I told you she is the right Alice | 我告诉过你她就是那个爱丽丝 |
[18:57] | – I am not convinced. – How is that for gratitude? | -我不信 -你就是这样感激我吗 |
[18:59] | I was out there for weeks, | 我出去几个星期 |
[19:00] | trailing one alice after the next | 跟踪了一个又一个的爱丽丝 |
[19:03] | I was almost eaten by other animals. | 我差点被别的动物吃掉 |
[19:06] | Can you imagine … they go about entirely unclothed | 你能想象它们裸体四处游荡吗 |
[19:09] | And they do there shook and move in public, I had to avert my eyes | 而且他们随地大小便 我还要回避 |
[19:13] | You do not look anything like herself! | 你一点都不像她 |
[19:15] | That is because she the wrong Alice! | 因为她不是那个爱丽丝 |
[19:17] | If she was, she might be. | 如果她以前是 现在也该是 |
[19:18] | But if she isn’t, she ain’t | 但如果她确实不是 她就不可能是 |
[19:20] | But if she was so, she would be. | 但如果她以前是 终究会是 |
[19:22] | But she isn’t, no how! | 可她绝对不是 |
[19:23] | How can I be the wrong Alice when this is my dream? | 这是在我的梦里 我怎么会是别的爱丽丝 |
[19:27] | And who are you if I might ask? | 如果不介意请问你们是谁 |
[19:29] | Oh, I am tweedlee and he’s tweedledum. | 我是半斤他是八两 |
[19:31] | contrariwise, I am tweedledum and he is teweedlee. | 反之亦然 我是八两他是半斤 |
[19:33] | – We should consult Absolum. – Exactly! | -我们应该请教埃布瑟卢姆 -就是 |
[19:36] | Absolem will know who she is. | 埃布瑟卢姆会知道她是谁 |
[19:36] | Alice, come on dear. | 爱丽丝 亲爱的跟我来 |
[19:38] | It is not being your turn, it is so unfair, leave off her! | 没有轮到你呢 这不公平 放开她 |
[19:41] | Let go! | 快走 |
[19:42] | – Are they always this way? – It’s a family trait. | -他们总是这样吗 -家风如此 |
[19:45] | You can both escort her | 你们可以一起带她去 |
[19:55] | Who is this Absolem? | 埃布瑟卢姆是谁 |
[19:56] | He is wise. He is Absolute … | 他智慧 他就是绝对真理 |
[19:58] | He is Absolute! | 他就是绝对真理 |
[20:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:27] | Absolem! | 埃布瑟卢姆 |
[20:28] | You are not Absolem. I’m Absolem. | 你不是埃布瑟卢姆 我才是 |
[20:31] | The question is … who are you? | 问题是 你是谁 |
[20:36] | – Alice. – We shall see. | -爱丽丝 -就会见分晓 |
[20:40] | What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am | 这话什么意思 我知道自己是谁 |
[20:43] | Yes, you ought. Stupid girl! | 是的 你本该知道 傻姑娘 |
[20:46] | Unroll the oraculum. | 打开预言书 |
[20:54] | The oraculum, being the calendrical compendium of underland | 预言书是地下世界的日程简表 |
[21:03] | – It is a calender. – Compendium. | -这是个日历 -简表 |
[21:06] | It tells of each and every day since the beginning | 它讲述了混沌初开以后每一天的事情 |
[21:12] | Today is gribling day, in the time of the red queen | 今天红桃皇后统治期的小人日 |
[21:18] | Show her the frabjous day. | 给她看看辉煌日 |
[21:22] | Yes, frabjous, | 是的 辉煌日 |
[21:23] | being the day you’d slay the jabberwocky | 你就是在那天杀死”虚无”巨龙 |
[21:25] | Sorry? Slay the what? | 什么 杀死什么 |
[21:29] | That being you there with the vorpal sword. | 就是你拿着斩首剑站在那里 |
[21:32] | No other swords can kill jabberwocky’s. No how. | 别的剑不能杀死”虚无”巨龙 绝对不行 |
[21:34] | If it ain’t vorpal, it ain’t dead | 如果不用斩首剑 它就不会死 |
[21:37] | – That is not me. – I know! | -那不是我 -我就知道 |
[21:41] | Resolve this for us, Absolem. | 告诉我们答案 埃布瑟卢姆 |
[21:43] | Is she the right Alice? | 她是那个爱丽丝吗 |
[21:45] | Not hardly. | 几乎不可能 |
[21:49] | – I told ya! – No dear! | -我早和你说了 -不是吧 |
[21:52] | – I said so – I said so | -我说了 -是我说的 |
[21:55] | Contrariwise, you said she might be. | 恰好相反 你说她应该是 |
[21:57] | No, you said she would be if she was. | 没有 是你说如果她以前是 终究会是 |
[21:59] | Little impostor! Pretending to be Alice! she should be ashamed! | 小骗子 假装成爱丽丝 她应该羞愧 |
[22:03] | I was so certain of you. | 我那么确认你是真的 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be the wrong Alice! | 抱歉 我不是故意假装爱丽丝 |
[22:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:10] | This is my dream. | 这是我的梦 |
[22:12] | I am going to wake up now and you will all disappear. | 只要我现在醒过来你们就都消失了 |
[22:23] | That’s odd. Pinching usually does the trick | 真奇怪 通常掐一下就管用的 |
[22:26] | – I could stick you if that would help? – It might actually, thank you. | -我扎你会有用吗 -可能会 谢谢 |
[22:30] | My pleasure! | 荣幸之至 |
[22:36] | Bandersnatch! | 班得怪兽 |
[23:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:33] | It is only a dream. | 这只是个梦 |
[23:36] | Nothing could hurt me. | 什么都伤不了我 |
[23:41] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[23:42] | He can’t hurt me, he can’t hurt me … | 他伤不了我 他伤不了我 |
[23:51] | Run, you great love! | 快跑 你个大笨蛋 |
[24:50] | Snud and Queast | 南纳德 东会区 |
[24:57] | This way! East to Queast. | 走东边 去东会区 |
[24:59] | No! south to Snud! | 不 向南到南纳德 |
[25:50] | Someone has stolen three of my tarts! | 有人偷了我三个水果馅饼 |
[26:02] | – Did you steal them? – No, your majesty. | -是你偷的吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下 |
[26:04] | – Did you? – No, your majesty. | -是你吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下 |
[26:06] | – Did you steal them? – No, your majesty. | -你偷的吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下 |
[26:42] | Did you steal my tart? | 你偷了我的馅饼吗 |
[26:44] | No, your majesty … | 没有 尊敬的陛下 |
[26:53] | It’s cranberry juice. | 蔓越橘果汁 |
[26:55] | I was so hungry! I did not mean to … | 我太饿了 我不是故意的 |
[26:57] | Off with his head! | 砍掉他的头 |
[26:58] | My family! no, please, please don’t! I have little ones to look after! | 我还有妻儿 求求您 我上有老下有小 |
[27:02] | Go to his house and collect the little ones. | 去他家把小崽子们给我抓来 |
[27:04] | I like frog eggs on toast almost as much as I like caviar. | 青蛙籽和鱼籽抹面包都是我的最爱 |
[27:07] | Yes, your majesty | 遵命 陛下 |
[27:12] | Drink. | 饮料 |
[27:18] | Majesty. | 陛下 |
[27:22] | Ilosovic Stayne, you knave. | 伊洛索维克·斯坦因 我的仆人 |
[27:25] | Where have you been lurking? | 你躲哪去了 |
[27:28] | Majesty … I have found the Oraculum | 陛下 我找到了预言书 |
[27:37] | That? Looks so ordinary for an Oraculum. | 就是这个 看不出哪儿像预言书 |
[27:40] | Look here. Frabjous Day. | 看这 辉煌日 |
[27:46] | I’d know that tangled mess of hair anywhere. | 我好像在哪见过那乱蓬蓬的头发 |
[27:48] | Is it Alice? | 那是爱丽丝吗 |
[27:50] | I believe it is. | 我想是的 |
[27:53] | What is she doing with my darling Jabberwocky? | 她对我亲爱的”虚无”巨龙做什么呢 |
[27:56] | She appears to be slaying it | 看起来她正要杀死它 |
[27:58] | She killed my jabberbabywocky? | 她杀了我的”虚无”巨龙 |
[28:01] | Not yet. But it will happen if we don’t stop her. | 还没 但如果不制止就会成真了 |
[28:06] | Find Alice, Stayne. Find her! | 找到爱丽丝 斯坦因 找到她 |
[28:12] | Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom. | 找到那个人类女孩的气味你就自由了 |
[28:15] | For my wife and pups as well? | 那我的老婆孩子呢 |
[28:19] | Everyone will go home. | 你们会合家团圆的 |
[28:35] | Dogs will believe anything. | 蠢狗很好骗 |
[29:10] | It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws | 看样子你是惹上了什么有利爪的残暴怪物 |
[29:16] | – I must be still dreaming … – what did that to you? | -我肯定还是在梦里 -是什么抓伤了你 |
[29:20] | – A “bender” or “bandips” … – A bandersnatch? | -是班得 还是班特 -班得怪兽 |
[29:24] | – Well, I’d better have a look. – what are you doing? | -最好让我看看 -你在干什么 |
[29:28] | It needs to by purified by someone with evaporating skills | 伤口得让有蒸发术的人清理一下 |
[29:32] | Or it will fester and putrefy | 否则会化脓溃烂 |
[29:36] | I’d rather you didn’t. I’ll be fine as soon as I wake up. | 不用您费心了 我只要梦醒就会好的 |
[29:40] | At least let me bind it for you | 那至少让我为你包扎一下 |
[29:45] | – What do you call yourself? – Alice. | -你叫什么名字 -爱丽丝 |
[29:48] | Thee Alice? | 你就是那个爱丽丝 |
[29:50] | There has been some debate about that. | 这还有待验证 |
[29:53] | I never get involved in politics. | 我对政治不感冒 |
[29:56] | You’d best be on your way. | 你最好赶紧上路 |
[29:58] | What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream. | 去哪 我只想快点醒来 |
[30:02] | Fine. I’ll take you to the hare and the hatter, | 好吧 我带你去见疯兔子和制帽匠 |
[30:06] | but that’s the end of it. | 但仅此而已 |
[30:17] | Coming. | 快来 |
[31:09] | Watch what you’re doing! | 看你都干了什么呀 |
[31:11] | Watch you. | 小心点 |
[31:17] | It’s you! | 你来了 |
[31:18] | No it’s not. The Twisp brought us the wrong Alice | 不是她 忒斯普带错人了 |
[31:21] | It’s the wrong Alice? | 她不是那个爱丽丝 |
[31:23] | It’s absolutely Alice. | 她绝对就是那个爱丽丝 |
[31:25] | You’re absolutely Alice. I’d know you anywhere. | 你就是那个爱丽丝 化成灰我都认识你 |
[31:28] | I’d know him anywhere! | 化成灰我都认识她 |
[31:32] | Well, as you can see, we’re still having tea. | 如你所见 我们还在喝茶 |
[31:35] | And it’s all because I was obliged to kill time | 都是因为等你回来的这段时间 |
[31:38] | waiting for your return. | 我得找点事做 |
[31:39] | You’re terribly late, you know, naughty! | 你迟到太久了 知道吗 坏姑娘 |
[31:43] | Well anyway, time became quite offended and stopped all together. | 不过话说回来 表都坏了全部都不走 |
[31:46] | Not a tick ever since | 指针迄今没动过 |
[31:50] | – Cup. – Time can be funny in dreams. | -茶杯 -在梦里时间变得很古怪 |
[31:52] | Yes, yes, of course, but now you’re back, you see. | 是的是的 的确如此 不过现在你回来了 |
[31:54] | – And we need to get on to the Frabjous day. – Frabjous day! | -现在我们得谈谈辉煌日了 -辉煌日 |
[31:58] | I’ve been investigating things that begin with the letter “m”. | 我最近一直在研究字母M开头的东西 |
[32:03] | Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk? | 你知道为什么乌鸦像张书桌吗 |
[32:06] | – “Downal wyth bluddy behg hid “! – What? | -“大到虚心打斗” -什么 |
[32:09] | “Down with the bloody big head” | “打倒血腥大头” |
[32:11] | Bloody big head, being the red queen | 血腥大头 就是红皇后 |
[32:13] | Come, come we simply must | 好了好了 我们得致力于屠杀 |
[32:15] | commit to the slaying and such | 诸如此类的事物 |
[32:16] | Therefore, is it high time to forgive and forget | 因此 是时候原谅和忘记 |
[32:18] | or forget and forgive | 或是忘记和原谅 |
[32:19] | Whichever comes first or is in any case the most convenient. | 甭管哪个在前 就是最顺口那个 |
[32:22] | I’m waiting. | 我在等待 |
[32:24] | It’s ticking, it’s ticking again | 走了 走了 表又走了 |
[32:26] | All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea | 血腥和屠杀的话题让我没了喝茶的胃口 |
[32:33] | The entire world is falling to ruin | 全世界都将毁灭 |
[32:34] | and poor Chester is off his tea. | 而可怜的切斯特却没胃口喝茶了 |
[32:38] | What happened that day was not… my fault | 那天发生的一切又不是我的错 |
[32:45] | Oh, dear | 完了 |
[32:46] | Your ran out from them to save your own skin | 你从他们身边逃开只求自保 |
[32:49] | You gutless scottish pilgarlic | 你个窝囊的苏格兰可怜虫 |
[32:51] | Juggling slunking urpal slackush scrum barlemot egg brimni | 就会骗人见不得光鬼鬼祟祟 |
[32:55] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:00] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[33:01] | What wrong with you, Tarrant? | 你怎么了 塔伦特 |
[33:03] | You used to be the light of the party. | 你曾是派对上瞩目的焦点 |
[33:05] | You used to do the best futterwacken in all of witzend | 你曾是全维茨特最好的富特怪舞高手 |
[33:08] | Futter what? | 富特什么 |
[33:09] | Futterwacken | 富特怪舞 |
[33:10] | It’s a dance. | 一种舞步 |
[33:13] | On the Frabjous Day, | 等到辉煌日 |
[33:15] | When the white queen once again wears the crown | 当白皇后再次戴上皇冠 |
[33:18] | On that day I shall Futterwacken … vigorously. | 那一天 我一定会快活地跳起富特 |
[33:28] | Oh no! | 不是吧 |
[33:34] | – The knave – Goodbye. | -红女王的爪牙 -告辞 |
[33:38] | Drink this quickly. | 快喝了 |
[33:47] | Oh, dear | 天哪 |
[34:12] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[34:17] | Well! If it’s not my favorite trio of lunatics. | 这不是我最喜欢的疯子三人组吗 |
[34:22] | Would you like to join us? | 过来一起喝茶吗 |
[34:27] | You’re all late for tea! | 你们迟到啦 |
[34:33] | I’m looking the girl called … Alice. | 我在找那个叫爱丽丝的女孩 |
[34:38] | Speaking of the queen, | 说到女王 |
[34:39] | Here’s a little song we used to sing in her honour. | 我们要为她献上一曲 以表敬意 |
[34:42] | Twinkle, twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you’re at | 一闪一闪小蝙蝠 不知你往哪里扑 |
[34:48] | If you’re hiding her, you’ll lose your heads. | 要是你们敢偷藏她 你们脑袋就会搬家 |
[34:52] | Already lost them. | 就要搬家了 |
[34:56] | All together now! | 大家一起唱 |
[34:57] | Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky | 高高在上离地面 像个茶盘飞在天 |
[35:01] | Twinkle, twinkle little twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle | 一闪 一闪 一闪 |
[35:14] | Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid | 大到虚心打斗 |
[35:20] | Would you like some cream? | 你要加奶吗 |
[35:25] | I swear it’s better… | 我保证味道妙… |
[35:26] | Follow the bloodhound | 跟着猎犬 |
[35:30] | – Sugar? – Yes, please. | -要糖吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[35:33] | It’s solid. | 是方糖 |
[35:34] | – You’re all mad ! – Thanks very much. | -你们这群疯子 -谢谢夸奖 |
[35:40] | Pass the scones, please. | 请把烤饼递给我 |
[35:49] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[36:00] | Try this one for size. | 试试这件 |
[36:13] | I like it! | 我喜欢 |
[36:14] | Good thing the bloodhound is one of us, or you’d be… | 幸好猎犬是咱们的人 否则你就… |
[36:18] | What do they want with me? | 他们找我干什么 |
[36:19] | Best take her to the white queen, she’d be safe there! | 最好带她去白皇后那里 那最安全 |
[36:23] | Spoon. | 勺子 |
[36:27] | – Your carriage, m’lady. – The hat ? | -请上车 小姐 -帽子 |
[36:29] | Of course! | 当然 |
[36:31] | Anyone can go by horse or rail | 普通人都是骑马或是坐车 |
[36:33] | But the absolute best way to travel is by hat | 但最完美的旅行方式是乘帽子 |
[36:36] | Have I made a rhyme? | 我说得押韵吗 |
[36:39] | I love travelling by hat! | 我喜欢乘帽子 |
[36:43] | Mally, just Alice, please. Fair farren all! | 茉莉 只能爱丽丝乘 各位再见 |
[36:54] | Twas brillig, and the slithy toves | 布瑞林和史莱利托夫斯 |
[36:56] | did gyre and gimble in the wabe | 吉尔和金宝是在韦伯中吗 |
[36:58] | All mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe | 所有的密西是波洛高夫 以及蒙洛斯奥格瑞 |
[37:03] | Sorry, what was that ? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[37:06] | What was what? | 什么什么 |
[37:10] | The Jabberwocky with eyes of flame, | “虚无”巨龙喷张怒火的双眼 |
[37:12] | Jaws that bite and claws that catch | 用来撕咬的巨颌和用来抓挠的利爪 |
[37:14] | Beware of the jabberwocky,my son. | 小心”虚无”巨龙 我的孩子 |
[37:17] | On the frumnious bandersnatch!. | 骑在弗洛米斯班得巨兽上 |
[37:20] | He took his vorpal sword in hand | 他手持披风斩首剑 |
[37:23] | The vorpal blade went snicker-snack | 长剑出鞘虎视眈眈 |
[37:26] | He left it dead, and with its head | 屠龙尽把头颅砍 |
[37:31] | He went galumphing back | 他得意洋洋凯旋 |
[37:34] | It’s all about you, you know | 这都是说你呢 |
[37:36] | I’m not slaying anything , I don’t slay, | 我不会去屠杀任何东西 我不杀人 |
[37:39] | so put it out of you mind! | 所以脑子里别惦记这个了 |
[37:46] | Mind? | 脑子 |
[37:54] | Wait! you can’t leave me here! | 等等 你不能把我丢在这 |
[38:00] | You don’t slay? | 你不杀人 |
[38:01] | Do you have any idea what the red queen has done? | 你知道红皇后都干了什么吗 |
[38:05] | You don’t slay? | 你不杀人 |
[38:07] | I couldn’t even if I wanted to | 即使有心我也无力 |
[38:12] | You’re not the same as you were before | 你和从前不一样了 |
[38:14] | You were much more, muchier you lost your muchness | 你变得…你失去了本性 |
[38:20] | My muchness? | 我的本性 |
[38:23] | In there, something’s missing | 这里 有些东西不见了 |
[38:25] | Tell me what red queen has done | 告诉我红皇后都做了什么 |
[38:31] | It is not a pretty story. | 那可不是个好故事 |
[38:33] | Tell me anyway. | 我想听 |
[38:46] | It was here | 就是在这 |
[38:50] | I was the hatter to the white queen at the time | 当时我是白皇后的制帽匠 |
[38:52] | The Hightopp Clan have always been employed at court | 高托普一族曾为王宫效力 |
[40:48] | Hatter … hatter! | 制帽匠 制帽匠 |
[40:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:54] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[40:58] | Did you hear that? I’m certain I heard something. | 你听到了吗 这好像有动静 |
[41:02] | What? | 什么 |
[41:04] | Red knight | 红皇后的军队 |
[41:41] | Go south to trottler’s bottom. The white queen’s castle is just beyond. | 往南到托特底 穿过那里就是白皇后的城堡 |
[41:45] | Hold on tightly. | 抓紧了 |
[41:51] | Done it with the bloody red queen! | 打倒血腥红皇后 |
[42:54] | You were supposed to lead them away! The hatter trusted you! | 你本该他们引开 制帽匠信任你 |
[42:56] | They have my wife and pups | 我老婆孩子在他们手里 |
[43:00] | – what is your name? – Bayard. | -你叫什么 -贝阿德 |
[43:01] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[43:06] | Would your name be Alice, by any chance? | 请问你是叫爱丽丝吗 |
[43:09] | Yes, but I’m not the one that everybody is talking about | 是 可我不是大家说的那个爱丽丝 |
[43:12] | The hatter would not have given himself up just for any Alice. | 制帽匠不会随便为哪个爱丽丝都牺牲自己 |
[43:16] | Where did they take him? | 他们带他去哪了 |
[43:17] | To the red queen’s castle, it’s Salazen Grum. | 去红皇后的城堡 在莎拉真·格鲁姆 |
[43:20] | We’re going to rescue him. | 我们得去救他 |
[43:23] | That is not foretold | 预言里没有这段 |
[43:24] | I don’t care! | 我才不管 |
[43:26] | He wouldn’t be there, if it weren’t for me | 如果不是为我 他不会被抓 |
[43:28] | The Frabjous day is almost upon us. | 辉煌日就要到了 |
[43:31] | You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky. | 你得准备迎战”虚无”巨龙 |
[43:34] | From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole, | 自从我掉进那兔子洞开始 |
[43:36] | I have been told what I must do and who I must be. | 我就一直任人摆布 |
[43:38] | I’ve been shrunk, stretched, | 我被缩小 被变大 |
[43:40] | scratched and stuffed into a teapot. | 被挠伤 还被关进茶壶 |
[43:42] | I’ve been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice, | 我是不是爱丽丝都被人责难 |
[43:45] | But this is my dream. | 可这是我的梦 |
[43:46] | I’ll decide where it goes from here! | 从现在开始 我说了算 |
[43:49] | If you diverge from the path… | 要是你偏离了道路… |
[43:51] | I make the path! | 哪里是路是我规定的 |
[44:04] | Take me to salazen grum, bayard, | 带我去莎拉真·格鲁姆 贝尔德 |
[44:06] | and don’t forget the hat. | 别忘了带上帽子 |
[44:54] | There’s only one way across | 只有这条路能过去 |
[45:02] | I’ve lost my muchness, have I? | 谁说我失去了本性 |
[45:48] | Bayard! hat! | 贝尔德 给我帽子 |
[46:20] | Your majesty. | 陛下请 |
[46:30] | So sorry | 对不住了 |
[46:42] | Splendid shot! | 绝妙的一击 |
[46:46] | Where’s my ball? page! | 我的球哪去了 侍者 |
[46:48] | Yes, your majesty. | 是 陛下 |
[46:53] | I want to help you | 我在帮你 |
[47:00] | Well, if it isn’t the wrong Alice | 这不是冒牌爱丽丝嘛 |
[47:03] | What brings you here? | 你怎么跑这来了 |
[47:05] | I’ve come to rescue the hatter. | 我来救疯帽子先生 |
[47:07] | You won’t be rescuing anyone being the size of a jarbel. | 你这么一丁点大可谁都救不了 |
[47:09] | Do you have any more of that cake that made me grow before? | 你还有那种以前让我长高的蛋糕吗 |
[47:12] | Upelkuchen? Actually, I might have some left | 巨人蛋糕 当然 我还剩了些 |
[47:25] | Not all of it! | 别都吃了 |
[47:27] | Oooh, no stop! oh no, don’t do that! | 快停下 不 别这样 |
[47:33] | Page. | 侍者 |
[47:35] | Oh dear, | 完蛋了 |
[47:41] | And what is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[47:43] | It’s a who, majesty. | 应该说是谁 陛下 |
[47:45] | This is…Humm… | 她是 这个 |
[47:48] | Humm? | 这个 |
[47:49] | From Umbridge. | 我从”这个桥”来的 |
[47:52] | What happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[47:55] | I outgrew them. I’ve been growing an afwul lot lately. | 被我撑破了 我最近长的太快 |
[47:59] | I tower over everyone in Umbridge. | 我比所有的”这个桥”人都高 |
[48:01] | They laugh at me. | 他们都嘲笑我 |
[48:03] | So I’ve come to you, hoping you might understand what it’s like. | 所以我来找您 希望您能体谅我的处境 |
[48:07] | My dear girl, | 亲爱的姑娘 |
[48:09] | anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court. | 我的王宫欢迎任何像你一样大头的人 |
[48:12] | Someone find us some clothes! | 去找套衣服来 |
[48:14] | Use the curtains, if you must, | 没有就用窗帘做 |
[48:15] | but clothe this enormous girl. | 必须给这巨人女孩弄套衣服 |
[48:27] | I need a pig here! | 来只猪 |
[48:34] | I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet | 我喜欢暖和的猪肚子可以缓解脚痛 |
[48:37] | Would you like one, Humm? | 你要来一只吗 这个 |
[48:39] | – No, thank you. – Sit! | -不 谢谢 -坐吧 |
[48:44] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[48:49] | Go away! | 退下吧 |
[48:53] | Where are my fat boys? You must meet them. | 我的胖小子们呢 你该见见他们 |
[48:56] | Fat Boys! | 胖小子 |
[49:01] | Oh, there they are. Aren’t they adorable? | 就是他们 可爱吧 |
[49:03] | They have the oddest way of speaking. | 他们说话的方式非常有趣 |
[49:05] | Speak, boys. Amuse us. | 说吧 小子们 逗我们开心 |
[49:14] | Speak! | 快说 |
[49:17] | – Is that being… – No, no, it is not a bit, no. | -那个是 -不 不 根本不是 |
[49:19] | I’m sure it was, I believe it’s so. | 我确定以前是 我相信现在也是 |
[49:22] | No it ain’t, son. No how | 绝对不是 |
[49:27] | I love my Fat Boys. | 我喜欢这些胖小子 |
[49:29] | Now, get out! | 好了 滚吧 |
[50:00] | And.. who is this lovely creature? | 这个可爱的美人是谁 |
[50:06] | – Humm. My new favorite. – Does she have a name? | -这个 我的新宠 -她有名字吗 |
[50:09] | Humm. | 这个 |
[50:10] | I believe your name has slipped the Queen’s mind. | 我想女王陛下没记住你的名字 |
[50:13] | Her name is Humm, idiot! | 她就叫这个 白痴 |
[50:17] | From Umbridge. | 来自”这个桥” |
[50:18] | Any luck with the prisoner? | 囚犯那里有什么好消息吗 |
[50:20] | He’s stubborn. | 他太顽固 |
[50:22] | Or too soft. | 也许是你太温柔 |
[50:25] | Bring him! | 带他进来 |
[50:50] | We know Alice has returned to Underland, | 爱丽丝回到地下世界了 |
[50:52] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[50:56] | I’ve been considering things that begin with the letter M | 我正在想以”M”开头的词 |
[51:00] | Moron | 傻子 |
[51:02] | Mutiny, murder, malice | 暴动 杀戮 恶毒 |
[51:08] | We’re looking for an A word now | 我问你的是以”A”开头的词 |
[51:10] | Where is Alice? | 爱丽丝在哪 |
[51:13] | Oh, do you mean that little boy. I wouldn’t know. | 你是说那个小男孩 我不知道 |
[51:17] | What if I take off your head? Will you know then? | 要是我砍掉你的脑袋 你是不是就知道了 |
[51:21] | Stop that. | 别笑了 |
[51:24] | What a regrettably large head you have. | 你长个大脑袋真可惜 |
[51:26] | I would very much like to hat it. | 我很乐意给它做顶帽子 |
[51:29] | – Hat it? – Yes. | -做帽子 -没错 |
[51:30] | I used to hat the White Queen you know | 我曾经为白皇后做过帽子 |
[51:33] | Wasn’t very much to work with, poor dear. | 太可怜了 基本上没什么可做的 |
[51:35] | Her head is so small | 她的头太小了 |
[51:37] | It’s tiny. It’s a pimple of a head | 的确很小 简直就是个青春痘 |
[51:40] | But this… | 但是现在 |
[51:41] | What I could do with this monument… | 我该怎样才能完成这绝世之作 |
[51:44] | this orb.. | 这颗脑袋 |
[51:48] | nay, this magnificently heroic globe | 不 这个辉煌的英雄世界 |
[51:56] | What could you do? | 你能做什么 |
[52:00] | Unbind him, Stayne. | 放开他 斯坦因 |
[52:01] | How can he work, if his hands are bound? | 要是他被铐着 怎么给我工作 |
[52:13] | Well then… | 好吧 |
[52:15] | Shall it be a bond or a bowlock? | 是做成简约式还是带蝴蝶结的 |
[52:18] | Or something for the boudoir? | 或者是贵妇式 |
[52:32] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[52:39] | Leave us! | 都退下 |
[52:53] | The True seems sad. Have you been speaking with him? | 楚看起来很难过 你和他谈过了吗 |
[52:56] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[52:57] | Perhaps a bit more kindly. | 或许你该更和善点 |
[53:03] | Would you all excuse me for a moment? Thank you. | 请允许我失陪片刻 谢谢 |
[53:16] | What news, Bayard? | 有什么消息吗 贝阿德 |
[53:18] | Alice has returned to Underland. | 爱丽丝已经重返地下世界了 |
[53:20] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[53:22] | In Salazin Grum. | 在莎拉真·格鲁姆 |
[53:24] | Forgive me, I allowed her to divert from her destined path. | 原谅我 我放任她偏离了命定轨迹 |
[53:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[53:30] | That is exactly where she’ll find the Volpen Sword | 就是在那她才能找到斩首剑 |
[53:33] | We have our champion. Rest now. You have done well! | 我们有战士了 去休息吧 你做的很好 |
[53:56] | Have you seen a hat around here? | 你在附近见到过一顶帽子吗 |
[54:13] | You must find Alice, Stayne. | 你必须找到爱丽丝 斯坦因 |
[54:14] | Without the Jabberwocky, | 要是没有”虚无”巨龙 |
[54:16] | my sister’s followers will surely rise against me | 我妹妹的拥护者肯定会造反推到我 |
[54:20] | My ugly little sister, why do they adore her, but not me? | 为什么他们爱戴我那丑陋的妹妹 而不是我 |
[54:23] | I can not fadden it. | 我也不明白 |
[54:25] | You are far superior in all ways. | 您在各个方面都都远胜于她 |
[54:30] | I know. But Moana can have anyone fall in love with her. | 我知道 但莫娜能让所有人都爱上她 |
[54:35] | Men. | 男人 |
[54:36] | Women. | 女人 |
[54:41] | Even the furniture. | 甚至是家具 |
[54:45] | Even the.. King? | 甚至是 国王 |
[54:54] | I had to do it. He would have left me | 我不得不这样做 他要离开我 |
[54:59] | Majesty … | 陛下 |
[55:01] | It is not better to be feared than be loved? | 让人怕不是比被让人爱更好吗 |
[55:07] | Not certain anymore. | 不那么确定了 |
[55:11] | Oh, let her have the rebel I don’t need them. | 让她去召集反叛者吧 我不需要他们 |
[55:15] | I have you. | 我有你 |
[55:36] | They are wonderful. | 真漂亮 |
[55:39] | You must let me try one on | 你得让我也试戴一下 |
[55:42] | It’s good to be working with my trade again | 能重操旧业真好 |
[55:47] | It’s just a pity you have to make them for her | 只可惜是给她做帽子 |
[55:54] | What is the Hatter with me? | 做制帽匠对我来说有什么意义 |
[56:10] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[56:13] | Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk? | 你知道为什么乌鸦像书桌吗 |
[56:17] | I’m frightened, Alice. | 我被吓坏了 爱丽丝 |
[56:19] | I don’t like it in here. It’s terribly crowded. | 我不喜欢这里 这里挤得可怕 |
[56:26] | Have I gone mad? | 我是不是疯了 |
[56:33] | Afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. | 恐怕是 你完全失常了 |
[56:36] | But I’ll tell you a secret. | 但我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[56:39] | All the best people are. | 所有上流社会的人都这样 |
[56:49] | Here. | 给 |
[56:54] | That’s better. You look yourself again | 好多了 你看起来又像自己了 |
[57:00] | Hat man? Where are my hats? I am no a patient person | 帽子工 我的帽子在哪 我可没什么耐心 |
[57:04] | I’m told she keeps the Vorpal Sword hidden in the castle. | 我听说她把斩首剑藏在城堡里 |
[57:07] | The rabbit will help you. Find it, Alice. | 兔子会帮你的 找到它 爱丽丝 |
[57:10] | Take it to the White Queen. | 把它带给白皇后 |
[57:12] | We’ll go to the White Queen together. | 我们一起去见白皇后 |
[57:14] | Why is it you’re always to small, or to tall? | 为什么你不是太小就是太高 |
[57:29] | – Tweedles – Alice, how are you doing, kid? | -半斤八两 -爱丽丝 你还好吗 |
[57:33] | – Where is the rabbit? – How is it you’re being so great big? | -兔子在哪 -你怎么变得这么高 |
[57:36] | She ain’t great big. This is how she normal is | 她没变高 这是她原本的样子 |
[57:38] | I’m certain she is smaller when we met | 我确认我们刚遇到的时候她要更矮点 |
[57:40] | No, she drank “Pishsalver” to get through the door, | 不是 她喝了”呸药水”穿过门 |
[57:42] | recall it? | 想起来了吗 |
[57:45] | – Where is the rabbit? – Over this. | -兔子在哪 -那边 |
[57:57] | – What are you doing here? – I’m rescuing The Hatter. | -你在做什么 -我在营救制帽匠 |
[57:59] | I am rescuing The Hatter! | 是我在营救制帽匠 |
[58:00] | He told me that the Vorpal Sword is hidden in the castle. | 他告诉我斩首剑藏在城堡里 |
[58:03] | Help me find it! | 帮我找到它 |
[58:05] | I don’t take orders from big, clumpsy, galumphing… | 我不听命于又大 又笨 又骄傲 |
[58:08] | Shoo. | 一边去 |
[58:13] | What is it, McTwisp? | 怎么了 麦克忒斯普 |
[58:15] | I, I know where the sword is. | 我 我知道剑在哪 |
[58:23] | The sword is hidden inside. | 剑就藏在里面 |
[58:26] | Be careful, Alice. | 小心点 爱丽丝 |
[58:38] | I know that smell. | 我熟悉这个味道 |
[58:49] | I’m not going in there! | 我不能进去 |
[58:53] | Look what that thing did to my arm! | 看它把我的胳膊伤成什么样子了 |
[58:56] | Dear, oh dear. Why haven’t you mentioned this? | 天哪 亲爱的 你怎么从来没有提起过 |
[58:59] | It wasn’t this bad before. | 以前还没这么糟糕 |
[59:16] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[59:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[59:22] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[59:23] | Mallymkun. | 马里埃姆肯 |
[59:26] | Do you still have the Bandersnatch’s eye ? | 你还拿着班得怪兽的眼睛吗 |
[59:29] | Right here. | 在这 |
[59:31] | – I need it. – Come and get it. | -我需要它 -有种来拿吧 |
[59:35] | Hey! Give it back! | 还给我 |
[59:50] | I like you, Humm. I like large things … | 我喜欢你 这个 我喜欢大块头的 |
[59:56] | Get away from me! | 滚开别碰我 |
[1:00:15] | I have your eye. | 我拿到了你的眼睛 |
[1:01:29] | No. | 不好 |
[1:01:35] | You look stunning in that hat. | 您戴这顶帽子真是漂亮极了 |
[1:01:37] | Yes. next! | 没错 下一顶 |
[1:01:43] | Your Majesty has never looked better! | 陛下 您从未如此美丽 |
[1:01:47] | Another! | 换一顶 |
[1:01:58] | I don’t wish to alarm you, | 我不想吓唬您 |
[1:02:01] | but I smell as though you might have dropped something. | 但我看到你好像掉东西了 |
[1:02:16] | Oh, never mind him, he’s mad. Come along! | 别管他 他疯了 快点 |
[1:02:25] | Stayne! | 斯坦因 |
[1:03:22] | I suppose that make us even now | 我想我们现在扯平了 |
[1:04:05] | Humm forced herself on me. | 是这个勾引我的 |
[1:04:07] | I told her my heart belongs to you | 我告诉她我的心是属于您的 |
[1:04:11] | She’s obsessed with me. | 她迷恋我 |
[1:04:19] | Off her head! | 砍掉她的脑袋 |
[1:04:24] | Stand back, Mallymkun. | 退后 马里埃姆肯 |
[1:04:26] | How is this for muchness? | 试试这个行吗 |
[1:04:28] | No no. It mustn’t be used for anything… | 不 不 不能随便乱用它 |
[1:04:31] | Arrested that girl for unlawful seduction! | 把那个犯勾引罪的女孩抓起来 |
[1:04:35] | Hatter! | 制帽匠 |
[1:04:37] | Take it to the White Queen! | 把它带给白皇后 |
[1:04:39] | I’m not leaving without you! | 我不会丢下你的 |
[1:04:40] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:05:08] | Run… Alice! | 快跑 爱丽丝 |
[1:05:13] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:05:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:05:22] | Seize her! | 抓住她 |
[1:05:35] | Alice … | 爱丽丝 |
[1:05:38] | Of course why didn’t I see it? | 我怎么就没看出来呢 |
[1:05:41] | But it has been a long time | 确实是很长时间不见了 |
[1:05:44] | and you were such a little tike then. | 你那个时候还是个小不点 |
[1:05:46] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 |
[1:05:49] | – Stay back. – The queen will be so pleased | -退后 -女王会很高兴的 |
[1:05:51] | She will take great pleasure in taking off your head. | 她会很乐意砍下你的脑袋 |
[1:06:17] | Ho! Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:06:19] | Bayard! To Marmoreal! | 贝尔德 去马么利尔 |
[1:06:28] | Majesty … Alice has escaped. | 陛下 爱丽丝逃跑了 |
[1:06:35] | On … the Bandersnatch. | 骑着班得怪兽 |
[1:06:40] | With … the Vorpal Sword. | 带着斩首剑 |
[1:06:46] | How could you let it happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[1:06:49] | I might have underestimated her | 我低估她了 |
[1:06:52] | But we have her conspirators. | 但她的同伙在我们手里 |
[1:06:57] | The Hatter and a door mouse. | 制帽匠和老鼠 |
[1:07:01] | Off their heads! | 砍下他们的脑袋 |
[1:07:21] | Welcome to Marmoreal. | 欢迎来到马么利尔 |
[1:07:23] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这是属于您的 |
[1:07:38] | The Vorpal Sword is home again | 斩首剑又物归原主了 |
[1:07:43] | The Armor is complete | 装备齐全了 |
[1:07:48] | Now all we need is a champion | 现在我们只缺一位战士 |
[1:07:54] | You’re a little taller than I thought you’d be | 你比我想象中高了点 |
[1:07:56] | Blame it on too much Upelkuchen. | 因为吃了太多巨人蛋糕 |
[1:07:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:08:06] | Is the March Hare here? | 是疯兔子在这吗 |
[1:08:12] | It could use some salt. | 可以再加点盐 |
[1:08:20] | Yes, that’s great. | 很好 |
[1:08:23] | Be sure about it, we need… | 为确保万一 我们需要 |
[1:08:27] | A pinch of worm fat | 少许虫脂 |
[1:08:31] | A rhine of a horsefly. | 再来点马蝇汤 |
[1:08:34] | Buttered fingers. | 黄油手指 |
[1:08:41] | My sister prefered to study “Dominion Of The Living Things.” | 我姐姐喜欢研究统治生物 |
[1:08:49] | – Tell me, how did she seem to you? – Perfectly horrid. | -告诉我 你对她印象如何 -非常可怕 |
[1:08:55] | – And… her head? – Bulbous. | -那她的头呢 -像个球 |
[1:09:00] | I think she might have some growth in there, | 我觉得也许有东西在她头里生长 |
[1:09:03] | something pressing on her brain | 压迫她的大脑 |
[1:09:06] | Three coins from a dead man’s pocket | 三枚死人口袋里的硬币 |
[1:09:09] | Two tea spoons of “wishful thinking”. | 两茶匙痴心妄想 |
[1:09:11] | You can’t iamgine the things that go on in that place. | 你绝对想象不到那边的事情 |
[1:09:15] | Oh, yes I can. | 我能想象得到 |
[1:09:16] | But when a champion steps forward to slay the Jabberwocky, | 但只要一位战士出面杀死”虚无”巨龙 |
[1:09:23] | the people will rise against her. | 人民就会奋起反抗 |
[1:09:28] | That should do it! | 应该好了 |
[1:09:32] | Blow. | 吹一吹 |
[1:09:48] | – Feeling better? – Much. thank you. | -感觉好点了吗 -好多了 谢谢 |
[1:09:51] | There’s someone here who’d like to speak with you. | 这里有人想跟你谈谈 |
[1:10:14] | – Absolem! – Who are you? | -埃布瑟卢姆 -你是谁 |
[1:10:21] | I thought we’d settled this | 我想我们已经不必计较这个了 |
[1:10:24] | I’m Alice, but not that one | 我是爱丽丝 但不是那个爱丽丝 |
[1:10:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:10:28] | You’ve said so yourself | 你自己也这么说 |
[1:10:30] | I said you were not hardly Alice, | 我说你不太可能是爱丽丝 |
[1:10:32] | but you’re much more her now. | 但是你现在很像她了 |
[1:10:33] | In fact, you’re almost Alice. | 实际上 你快变成爱丽丝了 |
[1:10:37] | Even so, I could not slay the Jabberwocky, | 就算是这样 我也杀不了”虚无”巨龙 |
[1:10:40] | if my life depended on it. | 即使是我付出生命 |
[1:10:42] | It will | 你会办到的 |
[1:10:44] | So I suggest you keep the Vorpal Sword on hand when the Frabjous Day arrives | 在辉煌日来临的时候 你要手持斩首剑 |
[1:10:50] | You seem so real. | 你看起来如此真实 |
[1:10:52] | Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream. | 有时候我都忘了这是一切只是场梦 |
[1:10:58] | Will you stop doing that? | 别老这么做行吗 |
[1:11:19] | I have always admired that hat. | 我一直都很喜欢那顶帽子 |
[1:11:23] | Hello, Chess. | 你好 切斯 |
[1:11:24] | Since you wouldn’t be needing it anymore | 既然你不再需要它了 |
[1:11:27] | Would you consider begrieving it to me? | 考虑一下让给我如何 |
[1:11:31] | How dare you? | 你好大胆 |
[1:11:33] | It is an formal execution. I would like to look my best, you know. | 这是当众处决 我要保持完美形象 |
[1:11:38] | It’s a pity about all this. | 这一切太遗憾了 |
[1:11:40] | I was looking forward to seeing you futterwacken. | 我很期待看你跳富特怪舞呢 |
[1:11:45] | I was ready good at it, was I not? | 我跳得很好 是吧 |
[1:11:47] | I really do love that hat. | 我真是太喜欢你的帽子了 |
[1:11:51] | I’ll wear to all the finest occasions. | 我在最气派场合都会戴着它 |
[1:12:02] | I love a morning execution, don’t you? | 我喜欢在早晨处决犯人 你们呢 |
[1:12:04] | Yes, your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[1:12:50] | – I would like to keep it on. – Suit yourself. | -我想戴着它 -随你吧 |
[1:12:53] | As long as I can get at your neck. | 只要能砍到脖子就行 |
[1:12:58] | I’m right here, behind ya. | 我就在你后面 |
[1:13:00] | – Off with his head! – I can’t watch. | -砍下他脑袋 -我看不下去了 |
[1:13:35] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[1:13:37] | Chess, you dog! | 切斯 你这家伙 |
[1:13:43] | Madam? | 夫人 |
[1:13:44] | You are being hanously bamboozled by these | 你一直被假象和欺骗 |
[1:13:46] | lick spittled toves you surround yourself with. | 以及阿谀奉承包围着 |
[1:13:55] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:13:56] | – I’m not the only one. Majesty. Look. – A counterfeit nose. | -我不是唯一的 陛下您看 -假鼻子 |
[1:13:59] | You should be ashamed! | 你应该感到羞愧 |
[1:14:00] | Mmme? What about that big belly you’ve so proud off? | 你引以为傲的大肚子呢 |
[1:14:07] | Liars! Cheats! | 撒谎的家伙 骗子 |
[1:14:11] | Off with their heads! | 砍他们的脑袋 |
[1:14:19] | The abused and enslaved in the Red Queen’s court! | 在红皇后皇宫里被虐待和奴役的人们啊 |
[1:14:22] | All of you, stand up and fight! | 全都起来反抗吧 |
[1:14:25] | Rise up against the bloody Red Queen! | 起来反抗血腥的红皇后 |
[1:14:32] | Down with the bloody Red Queen! | 打倒血腥的红皇后 |
[1:14:41] | Release the Jubjub Bird! | 放出朱巴巨鸟 |
[1:15:08] | You were right, Stayne. It’s far better to be feared than loved. | 斯坦因 你没错 让人怕比让人爱好多了 |
[1:15:17] | Come with me! Quickly, quickly come on! | 跟我来 快点 |
[1:15:23] | – Hatter! – Come on, Melly, quickly! Come on! | -制帽匠 -快来 马里 快过来 |
[1:15:28] | Prepare the Jabberwocky for battle. | 准备让”虚无”巨龙应战 |
[1:15:30] | We’re going to visit my little sister. | 我们要去拜访我妹妹 |
[1:15:43] | I had hope to have a champion by now. | 真希望这时已经有一位战士 |
[1:15:49] | Why don’t you slay the Jabberwocky yourself? | 你为什么不亲手杀掉”虚无”巨龙呢 |
[1:15:51] | You must have the power. | 你一定有这能力的 |
[1:15:53] | It is against my vows to harm any living creature. | 我发过誓永不杀生 |
[1:16:05] | We have company. | 有客人来了 |
[1:16:17] | Have a look, Bayard. | 贝尔德 你也来看看 |
[1:16:31] | So happy to see you, I thought they were going to… | 见到你真好 我还以为他们会… |
[1:16:33] | send me to die, but they didn’t. | 杀掉我 不过没得逞 |
[1:16:34] | And here I am, still in one piece! | 看 我没一点儿损伤 |
[1:16:36] | I’d rather have died than never seeing you again. | 要是再也见不到你 我宁可死掉 |
[1:16:39] | I would regret not seeing you again | 如果不能再看到你 我会很遗憾 |
[1:16:42] | especially now that you are you, | 尤其是现在你回复本来面目 |
[1:16:44] | and in the proper size. I mean It’s a great size, | 身材也合适 我是说这才是正确的身材 |
[1:16:46] | it’s the good size, it’s the right prope Alice size.. | 好身材 合适爱丽丝的身材 |
[1:16:48] | Hatter. | 制帽匠 |
[1:16:52] | Where’s your hat. | 你的帽子呢 |
[1:16:59] | – Cheshire. – How’s the arm, love? | -切斯 -宝贝 你胳臂怎样了 |
[1:17:03] | – All healed. – Goodbye, sweet hat. | -全好了 -那么再见 小帽子 |
[1:17:26] | Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk? | 你知道乌鸦为什么得书桌吗 |
[1:17:33] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[1:17:36] | You know what tomorrow is, don’t you? | 你知道明天是什么日子 对吧 |
[1:17:43] | Frabjous Day, how I could forget? | 辉煌日 我怎么会忘记 |
[1:17:45] | I wish I’d wake up. | 真希望能醒来 |
[1:17:50] | You still believe this is a dream, do you? | 你仍然以为自己在梦里吗 |
[1:17:52] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[1:17:54] | This has all come from my own mind. | 这一切都是我的幻想 |
[1:18:00] | Which would mean that I’m not real. | 就是说我也不存在 |
[1:18:07] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[1:18:09] | You’re just a figment of my imagination. | 你只是我想象中的虚幻人物 |
[1:18:12] | I would dream up someone who’s half mad. | 我只是梦到了一个有点疯的人 |
[1:18:15] | Yes, yes. But you would have to be half mad to dream me up. | 好吧 但能梦到我说明你也有点疯吧 |
[1:18:23] | I must be then. | 我肯定是的 |
[1:18:30] | I’ll miss you when I wake up. | 我醒来后会想念你的 |
[1:18:47] | Who will step forth to be champion for the White Queen? | 谁想做白皇后的战士 请上前 |
[1:18:51] | That would be I. | 当然是我啦 |
[1:18:56] | You have very poor evaporating skills. | 你的净化术太糟了 |
[1:19:00] | I should be the one. | 应该是我才对 |
[1:19:01] | I’ll do it. | 是我 |
[1:19:03] | No, me. | 不对 是我 |
[1:19:05] | No, me! | 是我 |
[1:19:24] | No other slayer, no how. | 绝不存在其他的屠龙者 |
[1:19:26] | If it ain’t Alice, it ain’t dead. | 如果不是爱丽丝 它不会死 |
[1:19:35] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[1:19:38] | You cannot live your life to please others, | 你不能为了取悦他人而活着 |
[1:19:40] | The choice must be yours. | 你必须自己做决定 |
[1:19:43] | Because when you step out to face that creature, | 因为当你走出去面对那怪物 |
[1:19:48] | You will step out alone. | 你就得独自战斗 |
[1:20:24] | Nothing was ever accomplished with tears. | 眼泪永远无济于事 |
[1:20:28] | Absolem? | 埃布瑟卢姆 |
[1:20:32] | Why are you upside down? | 你为什么倒挂着 |
[1:20:34] | I’ll come to the end of this life. | 我的生命快到尽头了 |
[1:20:36] | You’re going to die? | 你要死了 |
[1:20:38] | Transform. | 是蜕变 |
[1:20:41] | You can’t go. I need your help, I don’t know what to do. | 别走 帮帮我 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[1:20:44] | I can’t help you if you don’t even know who you are, | 你都不知道自己是谁 |
[1:20:46] | stupid girl. | 我怎么帮你 傻姑娘 |
[1:20:48] | I’m not stupid! | 我不傻 |
[1:20:50] | My name is Alice, I live in London. | 我叫爱丽丝 住在伦敦 |
[1:20:53] | I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret. | 妈妈叫海伦 姐姐叫玛格丽特 |
[1:20:56] | My father was Charles Kingsley. | 爸爸名叫查尔斯·金斯利 |
[1:20:58] | He had a vision that stretched halfway | 他有横跨半个世界的商业雄心 |
[1:21:00] | around the world and nothing ever stopped him. | 而什么也阻止不了他 |
[1:21:02] | I am his daughter. | 我是他的女儿 |
[1:21:04] | I’m Alice Kingsley. | 我是爱丽丝·金斯利 |
[1:21:06] | Alice … at last! | 爱丽丝 终于 |
[1:21:10] | You are just as dimwitted as the first time you were here. | 你和刚来这里时一样笨 |
[1:21:12] | You called it Wonderland, as I recall. | 我记得你称这里为神奇之地 |
[1:21:18] | Wonderland. | 神奇之地 |
[1:21:20] | – What do you call yourself? – Alice. | -你怎么称呼自己 -爱丽丝 |
[1:21:24] | Thee Alice? | 你是那个爱丽丝吗 |
[1:21:26] | I’ll take you to the Hare and the Hatter. | 我带你去找疯兔子和制帽匠 |
[1:21:30] | She’s the right one, I’m certain of it. | 我敢肯定她就是那个爱丽丝 |
[1:21:31] | Look at the table. Please, have some tea. | 看桌上 请来喝杯茶 |
[1:21:37] | – Stupid girl. – And what is this? | -傻姑娘 -这又是什么 |
[1:21:43] | You would think she would remember all this from the first time. | 你以为她马上就能回忆起一切吗 |
[1:21:49] | It wasn’t a dream at all. It was a memory. | 这根本不是梦 是回忆 |
[1:21:52] | This place is real! | 这地方是真实的 |
[1:21:54] | So are you and so is the Hatter! | 那么你和制帽匠也是真实的 |
[1:21:57] | And the Jabberwocky. | “虚无”巨龙也是 |
[1:22:00] | Remember, the Vorpal Sword knows what it wants. | 记住 斩首剑知道自己的使命 |
[1:22:03] | All you have to do, is hold on to it. | 你要做的就是紧握住它 |
[1:22:09] | Farewell, Alice. Perhaps I will see you in another life. | 永别了 爱丽丝 有缘来生相会 |
[1:24:14] | Hello, Iracebeth. | 你好 伊利沙柏斯 |
[1:24:16] | Hello … Mirana. | 好 米拉娜 |
[1:24:22] | On this, the Frabjous Day, | 今天是辉煌日 |
[1:24:25] | The Queens, Red and White shall send forth their champions. | 红白皇后将会派出各自的战士 |
[1:24:29] | To do battle on their behalf. | 代表他们出战 |
[1:24:32] | Iracy, we don’t have to fight. | 伊利沙 我们可以不必战斗的 |
[1:24:39] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[1:24:41] | You think you can blink those pretty little eyes. | 你扑闪着迷人的小眼睛 |
[1:24:44] | And I’ll melt, just likemommy and daddy did. | 然后我就会像爸妈一样心软 |
[1:24:50] | Please. | 别这样 |
[1:24:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:53] | It’s my crown! I am the eldest! | 这是我的王位 我才是姐姐 |
[1:24:58] | Jabberwocky! | “虚无”巨龙 |
[1:25:48] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能完成的任务 |
[1:25:49] | Only if you believe it is. | 只要你相信就可能 |
[1:25:58] | “Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast. “ | 有时早餐前我相信会发生六件不可能的事 |
[1:26:04] | That is an excellent practice. | 真是完美的练习 |
[1:26:08] | However, just at the moment, | 但此时此刻 |
[1:26:11] | You really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky. | 你应该一心一意对付”虚无”巨龙 |
[1:26:22] | Where ‘s your champion, sister? | 你的战士呢 妹妹 |
[1:26:25] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[1:26:29] | Hello, humm. | 你好 这个 |
[1:26:44] | Six impossible things. Count them, Alice. | 数一数那六个不可能的事 爱丽丝 |
[1:26:52] | Ooone. There’re a potion that can make you shrink. | 第一 能让你缩小的饮料 |
[1:26:59] | Two. A cake that can make you grow. | 第二 能让你长高的蛋糕 |
[1:27:02] | So, my old foe. | 老对手 |
[1:27:05] | We meet on the battlefield, once again. | 我们又一次在战场上见面了 |
[1:27:10] | We’ve never met. | 我们没见过 |
[1:27:11] | Not you, insignificant bearer. | 说的不是你 无足轻重的用剑人 |
[1:27:15] | My ancient enemy, the Vorpal one. | 我的老对手是斩首剑 |
[1:27:19] | That’s enough chatter! | 别废话了 |
[1:27:30] | Three. Animals can talk. | 第三 会说话的动物 |
[1:27:38] | Four. Alice… | 第四 爱丽丝 |
[1:27:42] | Cats can disappear. | 会消失的猫 |
[1:27:46] | Five. | 第五 |
[1:27:50] | There is a place called Wonderland | 有一个地方叫神奇之地 |
[1:27:53] | Six. | 第六 |
[1:27:55] | I can slay the Jabberwocky! | 我能杀掉”虚无”巨龙 |
[1:28:23] | The Hatter is interfering! Off with his head! | 制帽匠参战了 砍掉他脑袋 |
[1:30:53] | Off with your head! | 砍掉你脑袋 |
[1:31:27] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[1:31:29] | We follow you no more, bloody big head! | 我们不再为你效命了 血腥大头 |
[1:31:32] | How dare you? | 你们敢 |
[1:31:33] | Off with his head! | 砍掉他的脑袋 |
[1:32:17] | Iracebeth of crims, | 罪行累累的伊利沙柏斯 |
[1:32:19] | your crimes against underland are worthy of death. | 你在地下王国犯的罪行足够赐死 |
[1:32:24] | However, | 但是 |
[1:32:26] | that is against my vows. | 那会违背我不杀生的誓言 |
[1:32:29] | Therefore you will be banished to the outlands. | 因此你将被放逐到荒凉的外域 |
[1:32:31] | No one is to show you any kindness or ever speak a word to you. | 没人会向你示好或跟你说话 |
[1:32:39] | You will not have a friend in the world … | 你在世界上不会有任何朋友 |
[1:32:43] | Majesty, I hope you bare on me no ill will. | 陛下 希望您发现我并无恶意 |
[1:32:51] | Iracy won’t be alone, Stayne. | 斯坦因 伊利沙将不会孤单 |
[1:32:54] | You are to join Iracebeth in banishment. | 你将会和她一起被流放 |
[1:32:56] | From this day on, until the end of underland. | 从今天开始 直到永远 |
[1:33:02] | Even we have each other. | 还好我们还拥有彼此 |
[1:33:17] | Majesty, please, kill me! Please! | 陛下 求您杀了我吧 |
[1:33:21] | But you do not owe you my kindness. | 但你不值得我对你仁慈大度 |
[1:33:24] | – Take off my head! – You tried to kill me? | -砍了我的头吧 -你竟然想杀我 |
[1:33:27] | – Majesty! Please! – He tried to kill me! | -陛下 求求您 -他要杀我 |
[1:33:30] | He tried to kill me! | 他想杀我啊 |
[1:33:32] | O Frabjous Day! | 辉煌日到了 |
[1:33:43] | – What is he doing? – Futterwacken. | -他在干嘛 -跳富特怪舞 |
[1:34:32] | The blood of the Jabberwocky. | 这是”虚无”巨龙的血 |
[1:34:34] | You have our everlasting gratitude. | 我们将永远感激你 |
[1:34:38] | And for your efforts on our behalf… | 感激你为我们做的一切… |
[1:34:44] | – Will this take me home? – If that is what you choose. | -这能让我回家吗 -如果你选择如此 |
[1:35:14] | You could stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[1:35:19] | What an idea? A crazy mad wonderful idea! | 好主意 多棒多疯狂的念头啊 |
[1:35:29] | But I can’t. | 可惜我不能 |
[1:35:31] | They are questions I have to answer. | 我还要去解决很多问题 |
[1:35:34] | Things I have to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[1:35:45] | I’ll be back again, before you know it. | 我会回来 悄悄地回来 |
[1:35:48] | You won’t remember me. | 你会不记得我吧 |
[1:35:51] | Of course I will. How could I forget? | 我当然会记得 怎么可能忘得掉呢 |
[1:35:59] | Hatter, why is a raven like a writing desk? | 制帽匠 为什么乌鸦会像书桌呢 |
[1:36:04] | I haven’t the slightest idea. | 我也不知道答案 |
[1:36:13] | Farewell, Alice. | 别了 爱丽丝 |
[1:37:01] | She left me standing there without an answer. | 她不给答复就丢下我跑了 |
[1:37:04] | A case of nerves, no doubt. | 肯定是紧张 |
[1:37:10] | – Alice. – God, lord! | -爱丽丝 -天哪 |
[1:37:12] | – Are you alright? – What happened to you? | -你还好吗 -出什么事儿了 |
[1:37:15] | I fell down a hole and hit my head. | 我掉进一个洞里 撞到了头 |
[1:37:18] | I’m sorry, Hamish, I can’t marry you. | 对不起 哈米什 我不能嫁给你 |
[1:37:21] | You’re not the right man for me. | 你不是我的真命天子 |
[1:37:24] | You’ll always have problems with your digestion. | 你老是消化不良 |
[1:37:27] | I love you, Margaret, but this is my life. | 玛格丽特 我爱你 但这是我的人生 |
[1:37:31] | I’ll decide what to do with it. | 由我做主 |
[1:37:37] | You’re lucky to my sister for your wife, Lowell. | 你能娶到我姐姐很幸运 罗厄尔 |
[1:37:40] | I know you’ll be good to her. I’ll be watching very closely. | 善待她 我会紧紧盯着你 |
[1:37:46] | There is no prince, Aunt Imogen. | 伊默金姨妈 世上没有白马王子 |
[1:37:49] | You need to talk to somebody about these delusions. | 你得找人倾诉一下你的臆想 |
[1:37:54] | I happen to like rabbits, especially white ones. | 我突然好喜欢兔子 特别是白色的 |
[1:38:01] | Don’t worry, mother. I’ll find something useful to do with my life. | 妈妈别担心 我会做个有用的人 |
[1:38:07] | You two remind me of some funny boys I met in a dream. | 你们俩让我想起梦中的可爱胖兄弟 |
[1:38:13] | – You’re left me out. – No, I haven’t, sir. | -你把我漏掉了 -没有 先生 |
[1:38:16] | You and I have business to discuss. | 我有生意和你谈 |
[1:38:19] | Shall we speak… in the study? | 我们去书房谈吧 |
[1:38:29] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有 |
[1:38:39] | My father told me he wanted to expand | 爸爸曾说过想把贸易线路 |
[1:38:41] | His trade routes to Sumatra and Borneo | 拓展到苏门答腊和婆罗洲 |
[1:38:43] | But I don’t think he was looking far enough. | 但我认为他眼光还不够长远 |
[1:38:46] | Why not go all the way to China? | 为什么不去中国呢 |
[1:38:48] | It’s vast, the culture’s rich. | 那里幅员辽阔 文化底蕴丰厚 |
[1:38:52] | And we have a foothole in Hong Kong. | 我们可以在香港建立据点 |
[1:38:54] | To be the first to trade with china, can you imagine it? | 最先和中国进行贸易 你能想象吗 |
[1:39:00] | You know, if somebody had said that to me, | 如果以前有人这样对我说 |
[1:39:02] | Eee, I’d say you’ve lost your senses. | 我会认为他疯了 |
[1:39:04] | But I’ve seen that look before. | 但你的神采似曾相识 |
[1:39:09] | As you’re not going to be my daughter in law, | 你不愿做我的媳妇儿 |
[1:39:11] | Perhaps you’d consider becoming an apprentice with the company. | 但也许可以考虑一下我公司实习 |
[1:39:56] | Hello, Absolem. | 你好 埃布瑟卢姆 |