时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Loads of people sent cards. | 好多人都送来了贺卡 |
[00:07] | I brought them round. | 我都带过来了 |
[00:10] | Quite a few were from Ayisha. | 阿依莎写了好几张 |
[00:14] | I was gonna get you something myself, | 我本来也打算送你点什么的 |
[00:16] | but I thought there has to be a limit, you know. | 但我心想凡事得有个度 |
[02:01] | 亚历山大·弗兰德 英国公民 | |
[03:40] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[04:45] | You reckon you’re gonna come back to school tomorrow? | 你觉得你明天能返校吗 |
[04:49] | It’s the dance, you remember? | 舞会 你还记得吗 |
[04:52] | Everyone’s totally geared up for it. | 所有人都在为此做准备 |
[04:55] | No one can decide whether it’s gonna be lame | 没人知道这场舞会到底会是很逊 |
[04:58] | or ironically kind of cool, heh. | 还是从讽刺的意义上来说很酷 |
[05:02] | Probably a bit of both, you know. | 没准两样都占 |
[05:04] | So lame that it’s actually cool. | 逊到一定程度 也算酷了 |
[05:10] | Everyone’s asking after you. | 大家都有问起你 |
[05:16] | You don’t have to come back now, if you’re not ready? | 你要是没准备好 不必急着回校 |
[05:27] | While you were away, we had this careers day. | 你不在的时候 我们感受了职业体验日 |
[05:31] | They make you take an online quiz. | 先要填一个在线问卷 |
[05:32] | It’s very scientific. | 非常科学 |
[05:35] | It’s meant to pair you perfectly | 目的是为你找到一份 |
[05:37] | with a job suited just for you. | 完美适配的工作 |
[05:41] | Guess what I got. | 猜猜我分配到了什么 |
[05:43] | Landscape gardener. | 园林设计师 |
[05:45] | I mean– Heh. | 简直是 |
[05:49] | Nobody got secret agent. | 没人分配到了秘密特工 |
[05:53] | I wouldn’t have thought so. | 我想也是 |
[06:01] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[06:05] | most of the time | 大多数时候 |
[06:07] | people want you to be someone that you’re not. | 人们都要求你变成另一个人 |
[06:11] | But sod that. | 去他的 |
[06:15] | You’re not Ian. | 你不是伊恩 |
[06:18] | You’re Alex. | 你是亚历克斯 |
[06:31] | Hello, mate. | 早啊 兄弟 |
[06:40] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[06:50] | How are the hostages? | 人质情况怎么样 |
[06:51] | Everyone’s been returned to their families | 所有人都回家了 |
[06:53] | except Kyra Vashenko-Chao. | 除了凯拉·梵申科赵 |
[06:55] | We’re having trouble locating her parents. | 我们还没找到她的父母 |
[06:57] | – Some happy reunions. – You’d think. | -幸福的团圆 -那是你以为 |
[07:00] | Stepan Serenkov’s mother and her new husband | 斯特潘·谢连科夫的母亲和继父 |
[07:02] | are not very happy. | 可不怎么开心 |
[07:04] | They preferred the clone. | 他们更喜欢克隆人 |
[07:09] | Crawley. | 克劳利 |
[07:13] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[07:16] | That was Singapore. | 新加坡打来的 |
[07:17] | It’s Kyra’s parents, they’re dead. | 凯拉的父母 他们死了 |
[07:26] | – I’ll handle Kyra. – Thanks. | -凯拉交给我 -多谢 |
[07:39] | – Have you decided yet? – On what? | -你决定好了吗 -决定什么 |
[07:41] | To dance or not to dance. I mean, I can do either. | 参不参加舞会 我都行 |
[07:44] | I can do dance or I can do sitting at home. | 我可以参加 也可以宅在家里 |
[07:49] | So this evening. | 今天晚上 |
[07:52] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | Will see you at 7? | 我们七点见 |
[07:55] | Seven’s… | 七点 |
[07:57] | Seven’s good. Yeah, 7’s perfect. | 七点不错 七点很好 |
[08:01] | That just happen? | 来了这么一出 |
[08:04] | So dance then? | 那就是要去咯 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I’m thinking… | 是 我觉得 |
[08:05] | I’m thinking yeah. | 我觉得要去 |
[08:07] | We’ll go for the dance. | 我们要去参加舞会 |
[08:08] | Give it a shot. How bad can it be? | 试他一试 又能糟到哪去呢 |
[08:42] | – Does she know? – No. | -她知道吗 -不知道 |
[08:57] | Hello, Kyra. | 你好 凯拉 |
[08:59] | My name’s John. | 我叫约翰 |
[09:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[09:03] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我有些坏消息 |
[09:06] | As you know, we’ve been trying to contact your parents, | 你也知道 我们一直想要联系你的父母 |
[09:09] | but they were traveling and… | 但他们在旅游 而且 |
[09:13] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一起事故 |
[09:16] | – Because of me? – No. | -是因为我吗 -不是 |
[09:18] | Of course not. It’s not because of you. | 当然不是了 不是因为你 |
[09:21] | Yes, because of me. | 就是因为我 |
[09:24] | Because Greif thought I’d escaped. | 因为格雷夫以为我逃出去了 |
[09:28] | And he thought I’d go home. | 他以为我会回家 |
[09:32] | Kyra, this wasn’t your fault. | 凯拉 这不是你的错 |
[09:34] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你也无能为力 |
[09:36] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[09:40] | – I’m so very sorry… – Shut up. | -我非常遗憾 -别说了 |
[09:44] | Someone will come and see you. | 有人会来见你 |
[09:56] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[10:28] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[10:30] | Well, Greif made a pretty decent stab at erasing the drive, | 格雷夫把硬盘清除得很彻底 |
[10:35] | but I’m raising the residual data from the track edges. | 但我正在从磁道边缘提取残留数据 |
[10:39] | God bless old technology. | 老技术帮了大忙 |
[10:42] | Does that look familiar? | 那个看着眼熟吗 |
[10:44] | The same format as the number on Wilby’s phone. | 和威尔比手机上的号码格式一样 |
[10:48] | A call was logged to that number 51 hours ago, | 51个小时前 这个号码有通电话记录 |
[10:50] | which puts it right in the middle | 拨通时间正好处在 |
[10:52] | of the increased activity on the satellite. | 卫星活动增强期间 |
[10:54] | They were all over the mountain. | 他们当时正全力搜查那座山 |
[10:58] | He was panicking. | 他慌了 |
[11:01] | Greif thought Kyra was going home. | 格雷夫以为凯拉回家了 |
[11:06] | Is the number disconnected? | 这个号码打不通吗 |
[11:10] | We’re getting details out of Singapore. | 我们要在新加坡挖出更多细节 |
[11:12] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不知道的话 |
[11:13] | I’d say accidental death all the way, | 我也以为是意外事故 |
[11:15] | just like the others. | 就像其他人一样 |
[11:17] | No one on our active list has this level of capability | 我们的名单上没有人有这种能力 |
[11:20] | or this kind of agenda. | 或者能弄出这种安排 |
[11:22] | No one on the active list. | 不在我们的名单上 |
[11:26] | Must be someone new. | 肯定是新的人 |
[11:29] | Or someone old. | 或者是老的人 |
[11:35] | How was she? | 她怎么样 |
[11:37] | How do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[11:39] | I should have gone myself. | 我应该自己去的 |
[11:41] | Pass me the safe house card. | 把安全屋的门禁卡给我 |
[11:50] | I had it. | 我之前拿着 |
[11:51] | I carded in. | 插了进去 |
[11:56] | She hugged me. | 她抱了我 |
[12:00] | She hugged you. | 她抱了你 |
[12:06] | – Morris. – Morris. Eyes on Kyra right now. | -我是莫里斯 -莫里斯 赶紧盯着凯拉 |
[12:15] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[12:34] | All I’m saying is if you asked her out, | 我想说的是 如果你约她出去 |
[12:35] | she’d almost definitely say “yes.” | 她肯定会同意 |
[12:37] | So from where I’m sitting, just ask her out. | 所以你就从这里约她出去吧 |
[12:39] | I don’t know, man. I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我不知道 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[12:42] | Mate, it’s Ayisha. | 伙计 这是阿依莎啊 |
[12:44] | And it’s you. It’s like one of those | 和你 这就像是那种 |
[12:46] | solar, lunar, planetary alignment things | 每代人之会发生一次的 |
[12:49] | that happens once in a generation. You know? | 太阳 月亮 行星之间排成一线 你懂吗 |
[12:52] | And if you do it, then we can double-date. | 如果你做了 我们可以四人约会 |
[12:54] | You know, like people from the ’50s. | 就像五十年代的人们那样 |
[12:56] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下吧 好吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God. Kyra. | 我的天 凯拉 |
[13:11] | Who’s Kyra? | 凯拉是谁 |
[13:27] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[13:28] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[13:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:38] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[13:39] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[13:42] | I just need to get on. | 我只是需要振作一下 |
[13:45] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | We’ll talk later. | 我们晚点聊聊 |
[14:16] | I’ve never been to an ordinary school before. | 我从来没来过普通的学校 |
[14:19] | It actually looks fun. | 看起来挺有趣的 |
[14:24] | It’s tonight. | 今晚 |
[14:26] | Kind of end-of-term dance. | 差不多是期末舞会 |
[14:29] | Everyone’s meant to be going. | 每个人都要参加 |
[14:31] | Are you? | 你去吗 |
[14:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:33] | Yeah. I guess. | 可能去吧 |
[14:36] | So you’re going to pretend nothing happened. | 所以你就假装什么都没发生过 |
[14:39] | Go back to the way things were before. | 回到事情发生之前的样子 |
[14:42] | I like the way things we have before. | 我喜欢之前的样子 |
[14:48] | You said you were there to find out who killed your uncle? | 你说你去那里是为了找到杀害你叔叔的凶手 |
[14:52] | What if you never find out what really happened? | 如果你永远查不出事情的真相呢 |
[14:56] | What then? | 你会怎么样 |
[14:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:01] | You should have this. | 你该带着这个 |
[15:04] | For luck. | 有好运气 |
[15:06] | Or if you ever need to escape again. | 或者你再一次需要逃脱 |
[15:16] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要去做什么 |
[15:18] | Are you going home? | 你要回家吗 |
[15:23] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[15:26] | And what are you gonna tell your parents? | 那你会怎么和你父母说 |
[15:32] | I don’t think I was ever really the kid they wanted, | 我认为我不是他们真正想要的孩子 |
[15:36] | but they’re all I’ve got. | 但他们是我的全部 |
[15:41] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[15:46] | Ten out of 10 I will bear that in mind. | 我会牢牢记住的 |
[15:51] | See you, spy boy. | 再见 间谍男孩 |
[16:10] | No. For the last time, I’m not gonna wear a mask | 不 我最后说一次 我不会在舞会上 |
[16:13] | – to the dance. – It could be an improvement. | -戴面具 -这说不定还有好处 |
[16:14] | People might actually talk to you | 如果人们不知道那是你 |
[16:16] | – if they don’t know it’s you. – It’s coming from you, yeah? | -他们可能会跟你说话 -是你自己的看法吧 |
[16:18] | – I’ve got a date, thank you very much. – A human date? | -谢谢你了 但我有约会 -人类的约会吗 |
[16:20] | – Yes, a human date. – With arms, legs, and a head? | -对 人类约会 -有手有脚的那种 |
[16:22] | Yes. All of those things. | 当然都有 |
[16:24] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[16:25] | – See you later. – All right. | -晚点见 -好 |
[17:10] | Hey. Alex. | 你好 亚历克斯 |
[17:18] | Did you get the card? | 你收到卡了吗 |
[17:23] | Ayisha. | 阿依莎 |
[17:27] | Did you find Kyra? | 你找到凯拉了吗 |
[17:28] | No. | 没有 |
[17:30] | The special unit are here. | 特种小队来了 |
[18:00] | Dr. Greif. | 格里夫博士 |
[18:02] | These men will break you | 如果你不告诉我们 |
[18:04] | if you don’t tell us who killed Ian. | 是谁杀了伊恩 这些人会让你坠入地狱 |
[18:12] | All yours. | 交给你了 |
[18:57] | Hello, mate. | 你好 朋友 |
[18:58] | Did you ask Ayisha? | 你邀请阿依莎了吗 |
[19:01] | I don’t think Ayisha likes me very much anymore. | 我不认为阿依莎还那么喜欢我了 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | You’re joking? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[19:09] | Jack told me about Parker. | 杰克告诉了我帕克的事 |
[19:11] | What he did to you. | 他对你做了什么 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:18] | You must have been frightened. | 你当时肯定吓坏了 |
[19:23] | Yeah. A little bit. | 是有点 |
[19:26] | – Did he hurt you? – What? | -他伤害你了吗 -什么 |
[19:30] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:36] | Yeah, he did, actually. | 其实真的伤害了 |
[19:39] | Do you dream about it? | 你梦到过吗 |
[19:43] | Look, Alex. I’ve really gotta get this sorted. | 亚历克斯 我得先把这个搞定 |
[19:45] | – Otherwise I’m– – Did you think he was gonna kill you? | -否则我 -你认为他会杀了你吗 |
[19:49] | Did you think you were gonna die? | 你认为你会死吗 |
[19:51] | Look, can we just leave it, please? | 能先不聊这个吗 |
[19:54] | – Did you cry? – What is wrong with you? | -你哭了吗 -你什么毛病 |
[19:57] | – You did, didn’t you? – No. Just ’cause you’ve been through bad stuff | -你哭了吧 -没有 虽然你遭遇不幸 |
[20:00] | doesn’t mean you can treat people like this. | 不意味着你可以这样对待别人 |
[20:02] | – Alright? – What’s going on? | -好吗 -怎么了 |
[20:04] | Tom, this will have to wait. | 汤姆 先等等吧 |
[20:06] | You can fix the projector at 7, before we start. | 你可以在我们开始之前把投影仪修好 7点就行了 |
[20:09] | – Okay? – Yeah. I was just going. | -好吗 -嗯 我正准备走 |
[20:19] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[20:23] | Somewhere that doesn’t exist, I imagine. | 一个不存在的地方吧 |
[20:52] | – It’s just stalled. – Get it started. | -熄火了 -赶紧启动 |
[21:04] | – Turn back. – Settle down. | -掉头 -安静 |
[21:07] | – Turn back. – Settle down. | -掉头 -安静 |
[21:08] | I said be quiet! | 我说了安静 |
[21:13] | Compromised! Move! | 暴露了 快走 |
[21:17] | – Control. – We’re all gonna die. | -控制中心 -我们都要死了 |
[21:19] | Control, this is Agent Stokes. We’ve lost control | 控制中心 我是斯托克斯特工 |
[21:21] | of the vehicle and have contact from an unknown hostile. | 我们失去车辆控制 遭遇未知敌人 |
[21:23] | Break out the windows! | 打碎窗户 |
[21:27] | Control? | 控制中心 |
[21:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:56] | That’s all he kept saying. | 他一直这么说 |
[21:58] | Excuse me, Ayisha. | 不好意思 阿依莎 |
[21:59] | Hey, I wondered if you– Oh. | 你要不要 |
[22:02] | I don’t care if your uncle died. | 我不管你叔叔是不是死了 |
[22:05] | What you said to her before was just wrong. | 你之前对她说的话是不对的 |
[22:14] | And he’s upset Ayisha as well. | 他让阿依莎也很难过 |
[22:16] | I don’t know how, but he has. | 我不知道原因 但他就是那么做了 |
[22:17] | – He’s been through a lot, Tom. – Yeah, so have we all. | -他经历了很多 汤姆 -我们也是啊 |
[22:19] | I nearly died. | 我差点就死了 |
[22:22] | It just feels like he’s laughing at us. | 我觉得他在嘲笑我们 |
[22:33] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[22:34] | – We’re just chatting. – About you, | -我们只是在聊天 -聊你 |
[22:36] | about how you’ve been through a lot. | 聊你经历了很多 |
[22:39] | – What? – Tom. | -什么 -汤姆 |
[22:40] | No, no, no. It’s fine. Right, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事 没事的 |
[22:43] | You know, it’s just some sort of posttraumatic thing, I guess. | 这只是某种创伤后遗症吧 |
[22:46] | Is this how you deal with your emotions? | 这就是你处理情绪的方式吗 |
[22:47] | By making everyone around you feel like crap? | 让你周围的人都觉得自己是废物 |
[22:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:52] | Were you frightened? | 你害怕吗 |
[22:54] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[22:55] | Yes, actually, it did. | 是的 没错 |
[22:57] | Did you think you were gonna die? | 你认为你会死吗 |
[22:58] | – What is wrong–? – I could ask you the same thing. | -你怎么 -我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[23:00] | All right, stop. Come on. | 好了 别吵了 |
[23:03] | No. It’s fine. If you don’t want me here, I won’t be here. | 没事 如果你不喜欢我来这里 那我不来了 |
[23:05] | Yeah, sounds good. | 那最好了 |
[23:23] | – No cctv? – Nothing. | -没有监控吗 -没有 |
[23:26] | They picked a dead spot and they jammed our signals. | 他们挑了个盲点 干扰了我们的信号 |
[23:29] | They knew where the car was going. | 他们知道车辆要去哪里 |
[23:31] | They knew the route. | 他们知道路线 |
[23:33] | What did they use? | 他们用了什么方法 |
[23:34] | Neurotoxin. There’s no attempt to make it look accidental this time. | 神经毒素 这次他们没有伪装意外 |
[23:39] | No need to. Greif was our last direct lead. | 没必要 格雷夫是我们最后的直接线索 |
[23:42] | With him disposed of, | 处理掉格雷夫 |
[23:43] | they can crawl back into the shadows. | 他们就可以爬回阴影了 |
[24:09] | Why does everything feel wrong? | 为什么一切都感觉不对劲 |
[24:15] | I’m not going to pretend | 我不会假装 |
[24:15] | everything’s gonna be okay, Alex. | 一切都会好起来 亚历克斯 |
[24:19] | It isn’t for any of us. | 这对我们不适用 |
[24:22] | You say “us” like I’m one of you. | 你说”我们” 弄得好像我是你们的一员 |
[24:30] | Did you find out who killed my uncle yet? | 你知道是谁杀了我叔叔吗 |
[24:33] | We’re looking. | 我们在查 |
[24:35] | There was nothing on the computer. | 电脑上什么都没有 |
[24:36] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[24:39] | You’ve got Greif. Ask him. | 格雷夫在你们手上 问他啊 |
[24:40] | Make him tell you. | 让他告诉你们 |
[24:42] | Greif is dead. | 格雷夫死了 |
[24:46] | Whoever killed Ian | 杀死伊恩的人 |
[24:47] | is trying to tidy up their loose ends. | 正在收拾残局 |
[24:50] | As of now, we have nothing, except you. | 到现在为止 除了你 我们什么都没有 |
[24:52] | Is there anything else that we’ve missed, Alex? | 还有什么遗漏的吗 亚历克斯 |
[24:54] | Anything at all? | 任何事 |
[24:56] | Baxter and Stellenbosch | 巴克斯特和斯泰伦博斯 |
[24:58] | were always in the palm of Greif’s hand. | 一直听格雷夫的 |
[25:00] | We need something much bigger than that. | 我们需要更重要的筹码 |
[25:04] | Were there any other teachers or visitors that came to the school? | 有没有其他老师或访客来学校 |
[25:11] | There was someone, yeah. | 有一个人 |
[25:14] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[25:16] | I don’t know, it was weird, he… | 我不知道 很奇怪 他 |
[25:21] | He looked at me strangely. | 他看我的样子很奇怪 |
[25:24] | Like he knew me, like he recognized me. | 好像认识我 认出我了 |
[25:28] | I’d never seen him before in my life. | 我从来没见过他 |
[25:32] | He had a scar down his face. | 他脸上有疤 |
[25:37] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[25:49] | He looks a lot younger, but that’s definitely him. | 他看起来年轻多了 但绝对是他 |
[25:53] | His name is Yassen Gregorovitch. | 他叫亚辛·格里戈维奇 |
[25:57] | We thought he was dead. | 我们以为他死了 |
[26:01] | Who’s the other guy? | 另一个人是谁 |
[26:02] | That’s confidential. | 这是机密 |
[26:08] | Leave it with me, Alex, and go home and stay home. | 交给我吧 亚历克斯 回家待着 |
[26:19] | I know who killed Ian. | 我知道是谁杀了伊恩 |
[26:26] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:28] | Gregorovitch is dead. | 格里戈维奇已经死了 |
[26:30] | No. He was at Point Blanc, and he spoke with Alex. | 没有 他去过靶点 还和亚历克斯说过话 |
[26:35] | Alex said it was as if he recognized him. | 亚历克斯说 感觉他认出了他 |
[26:37] | How could he? | 怎么会 |
[26:39] | Alex looks a lot like his father. | 亚历克斯长得很像他父亲 |
[26:44] | Scorpia. | 毒蝎 |
[26:45] | It explains everything. | 全都说得通了 |
[26:46] | The sophistication, the global reach, and Wilby. | 如此缜密 势力遍布全球 还有威尔比 |
[26:50] | Given our history, of course they would target us. | 过去的恩怨之下 他们当然会把矛头对准我们 |
[26:52] | But we finished them. | 但我们已经铲除了他们 |
[26:53] | Well, clearly not. | 显然没有 |
[27:08] | 学生档案 姓名 亚历克斯·莱德 监护人 杰克·斯塔布赖特 | |
[27:22] | Great, off you go. | 很好 进去吧 |
[27:24] | – What’s that in your pocket? – Mouthwash. | -你口袋里装的什么 -漱口水 |
[27:26] | Give it here. You think I’ve not met a teenager before? | 放进来 你以为我没经历过青春期吗 |
[27:27] | – It’s like Halloween came early. – Right? | -感觉像是提前过了万圣节 -可不吗 |
[27:29] | What’s this? Vodka? I’ll look after this tonight. | 这是什么 伏特加 今晚就由我保管了 |
[28:04] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[28:06] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[28:06] | I’ll do the first one, please. | 麻烦先给我来一杯 |
[28:07] | Can I treat you to a strictly nonalcoholic beverage? | 我能请你喝一杯绝对不含酒精的软饮吗 |
[28:10] | We really know how to party, don’t we? | 我们可真懂怎么狂欢啊 |
[28:12] | Everyone says it. | 道上都这么传 |
[28:13] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[28:16] | I don’t think anyone wants you here tonight, you know? | 今晚没人欢迎你来 |
[28:20] | Can we–? | 我们能 |
[28:26] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就来 |
[28:30] | – Here you are. – Thanks. | -你的饮料 -谢谢 |
[28:40] | Listen, I know things have been strange recently. | 我知道最近发生了很多古怪的事 |
[28:42] | Yeah, you can say that again. | 你又来这套 |
[28:44] | It’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 都是我的错 对不起 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | Listen, can we talk somewhere in private? | 我们找个地方私下谈谈吗 |
[28:53] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:19] | Why are you in your school uniform? | 你为什么穿着校服 |
[29:25] | How long have we known each other, Tom? | 我们认识对方多久了 汤姆 |
[29:30] | Forever. | 一辈子了 |
[29:33] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[29:39] | Yeah, man, I know. | 我能理解 |
[29:42] | I get it. | 我能懂 |
[29:44] | You too, or…whatever. | 你也 或者说 随便吧 |
[29:48] | But what you said… | 但你说的那番话 |
[29:49] | I had a lot in my head. | 我当时脑子太乱了 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:57] | If anything happened to you, I’d never forgive myself. | 你要是有什么不测 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[30:01] | You know that? | 你知道的吧 |
[30:05] | It would eat me up inside. | 我会被悔恨吞噬 |
[30:09] | If you ever got hurt. | 你要是受了伤 |
[30:12] | Scorpia was before your time. | 毒蝎在你来之前就存在了 |
[30:15] | I know the file, of course. | 我看过档案 我了解 |
[30:18] | At one point, they were responsible | 他们一度造成了世界上 |
[30:19] | for a tenth of the world’s terrorism. | 十分之一的恐怖事件 |
[30:21] | And political assassinations, personal vendettas. | 还有政治暗杀 个人仇杀 |
[30:24] | All available to the highest bidder, | 钱到位了 什么坏事都干 |
[30:25] | without remorse or compunction. | 冷酷无情 心狠手辣 |
[30:30] | And now they’re back. | 如今他们死灰复燃了 |
[30:33] | I don’t think they ever went away. | 我觉得他们从未被毁灭 |
[30:36] | I think they just got better at hiding. | 他们只是越发精于藏匿了 |
[30:40] | And we were so confident we’d finished them. | 我们当时确信他们已被斩草除根 |
[30:44] | Only Ian was still looking, of course. | 只有伊恩还在调查 当然了 |
[30:52] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[30:56] | Greif’s Project Gemini files. | 格雷夫的双子星计划文档 |
[31:15] | You have them all, right? The clones? | 他们都被收押了吧 那些克隆人 |
[31:18] | Yes. Maximum security, all seven of them. | 对 最高戒备 全部七个人 |
[31:22] | Eight? | 八个 |
[31:23] | No. Seven clones, seven pupils. | 不 七个克隆人 七个学生 |
[31:26] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 不对 |
[31:27] | Seven clones, plus Alex. | 七个克隆人 加上亚历克斯 |
[31:29] | Where’s the copy of Alex? | 亚历克斯的克隆人在哪 |
[31:32] | Do you even know which one you brought back? | 你清楚你带回来的是谁吗 |
[31:35] | Go. | 快去 |
[31:54] | No. | 不要 |
[32:04] | Four minutes. Tell anyone, and I kill him. | 给你四分钟 告诉别人我就杀了他 |
[32:21] | – Hello? – Jack. Where’s Alex? | -你好 -杰克 亚历克斯在哪 |
[32:23] | He’s not answering his phone. Where is he? | 他不接电话 他在哪里 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. He went out. Wait, wait, wait. | 我不知道 他出门了 等等 等等 |
[32:28] | Maybe he’s at the school. There’s a dance. What happened? | 他可能在学习 有一场舞会 出什么事了 |
[32:31] | Brooklands School. Listen, Jack. | 布鲁克兰学校 杰克 听着 |
[32:32] | Stay where you are. We’ll get him. I promise. | 待在原地 我们会找到他 我保证 |
[32:46] | – Have you seen Tom? – Nah. | -你见到汤姆了吗 -没 |
[33:08] | You can’t tell, can you? | 你看不出来 是吧 |
[33:11] | You’ve been his best friend forever, | 你跟他是一辈子的好朋友 |
[33:12] | and you still can’t tell. | 你还是看不出来 |
[33:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:18] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 无关紧要了 |
[33:21] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[33:22] | Wait! You don’t have to do this, please. | 等等 你不是非要这么做 求你了 |
[33:30] | He really means that much to you? | 他对你真的这么重要吗 |
[33:36] | I want to hear you say it! | 我要听你亲口说出来 |
[33:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[33:40] | I know this isn’t your fault, any of it. | 我知道这不是你的错 和你毫无关系 |
[33:44] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[33:46] | Just put the bat down, please. | 把棒子放下 拜托 |
[33:49] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[33:49] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想你帮忙 |
[33:52] | What I want is to kill him while you watch. | 我想要你看着我杀了他 |
[33:57] | And then I’ll kill Ayisha. And then I’ll kill Jack. | 然后我会杀了阿依莎 杀了杰克 |
[34:00] | And then you’ll know what it feels like | 然后你就知道被夺走家人 |
[34:01] | to have your family taken from you. | 是什么滋味了 |
[34:05] | Family? | 家人 |
[34:09] | What do you know about family? | 你懂什么家人 |
[34:12] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:14] | You’re an experiment. | 你是个实验品 |
[34:16] | Not even a good one. | 还是个次品 |
[34:19] | You think Greif’s a genius? | 你觉得格雷夫是天才吗 |
[34:20] | Point Blanc’s over. Greif’s dead. | 靶点完蛋了 格雷夫死了 |
[34:26] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[34:28] | Oh, am I? | 是吗 |
[34:31] | Greif’s dead. | 格雷夫死了 |
[34:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:18] | Sir, you need to get everyone out of here. | 先生 你需要把大家疏散 |
[35:20] | – What? – Everyone out of here! | -什么 -把所有人疏散 |
[35:21] | – I mean it. – Let me guess. | -我认真的 -让我猜猜 |
[35:23] | Another Tom Harris production, am I right? | 又是汤姆·哈里斯的杰作 是吗 |
[35:25] | – You’ll have to wait. – Sir– | -你得等等了 -先生 |
[35:27] | Sir! | 先生 |
[35:28] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[35:29] | What up, mate? | 干什么呢 伙计 |
[35:31] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[35:33] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[35:34] | Okay, give it back. | 好了 还给我吧 |
[35:36] | – What? – My mask, you dipshit. | -什么 -我的面具 混蛋 |
[35:38] | You took it! | 你拿走了 |
[35:39] | – What were you wearing? – You took it! | -你戴的什么面具 -你拿走了 |
[35:41] | What were you wearing? | 你戴的哪种面具 |
[35:42] | – A skull mask. – Skull mask. | -骷髅面具 -骷髅面具 |
[36:01] | What’s wrong with you, mate? | 你什么毛病 伙计 |
[36:37] | Go on. Go on. | 继续 继续 |
[37:07] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[37:28] | Alex? Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[37:30] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[37:32] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[37:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:54] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[37:54] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[37:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:56] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[37:59] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[38:02] | It’s me. | 我才是 |
[38:03] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[38:04] | – Shut up! – He’s lying! | -闭嘴 -他在撒谎 |
[38:06] | Stay where you are! | 站在原地别动 |
[38:09] | Come on. It’s me, Mrs. Jones. | 拜托 是我 琼斯女士 |
[38:11] | It’s me. | 我才是 |
[38:12] | No. He tortured me to get your name. | 不 他折磨我问出了你的名字 |
[38:15] | Tom! Stay back! | 汤姆 退后 |
[38:19] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[38:35] | Get him in the car right now! | 把他弄到车里 |
[38:38] | – On your feet. – Get off me. | -起来 -放开我 |
[38:41] | Keep him secure until we’re sure we’ve got the right one. | 把他关好 等我们辨认出哪个才是真的 |
[38:43] | Ah! Arm. Arm. | 胳膊 胳膊 |
[38:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:47] | Control, we’re coming in. | 控制室 我们准备回去了 |
[38:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[38:51] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:03] | Drop the weapon now! | 放下武器 |
[39:15] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[39:15] | Who took that shot? | 谁开的枪 |
[39:19] | Who took that shot? | 谁开的枪 |
[40:06] | Like what Steph did there. | 我喜欢史蒂芬画的图案 |
[40:07] | Yeah, well, she’s got a very original mind. | 是啊 她很有创意 |
[40:09] | She’d have to, to go out with you. | 她必须有啊 不然怎么跟你约会 |
[40:12] | This is what I was talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[40:14] | One of them is bad enough, but two is– | 一个他已经够麻烦了 但两个… |
[40:15] | Freaky as hell. | 简直要命 |
[40:18] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry if everything’s been– | 我很抱歉 如果… |
[40:22] | You don’t apologize, Alex. | 你不必道歉 亚历克斯 |
[40:24] | Not to us. | 跟我们不用 |
[40:26] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[40:28] | Things are gonna be a little different around here | 以后这里的一切会不太一样 |
[40:30] | ’cause Ian’s not around, | 因为伊恩不在了 |
[40:31] | but we got this. We got this. | 但有我们 我们能行 |
[40:35] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[40:36] | – Always. – What have you got? | -从来没饱过 -你有什么 |
[40:38] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[40:39] | – Pizza? – Done. | -披萨 -定了 |
[40:41] | No anchovies. | 不要凤尾鱼 |
[40:41] | No anchovies, also done. | 不要凤尾鱼 也说定了 |
[40:43] | Can you guys make it to the restaurant | 你们能去餐厅吃吗 |
[40:45] | – or should we order? – See, I’m thinking | -还是点餐 -我想着 |
[40:46] | like, stay in, pizza and samurai marathon. | 在家待着 吃披萨看《武士马拉松》 |
[40:49] | – Samurai. – We should go to the restaurant. | -武士 -我们应该去餐厅吃 |
[40:52] | What is your problem with those films? | 你们对这些电影有什么意见 |
[40:54] | They’re good films if you just gave them a chance. | 如果你们试着看看 就知道是好电影 |
[40:56] | Who’s paying? | 谁付账 |
[41:14] | When are you going to tell him? | 你打算什么时候告诉他 |
[41:19] | He did everything we wanted. | 他一切都照我们的意思做了 |
[41:23] | And you made a promise to him. | 而且你承诺过他 |
[41:28] | How about we let him walk away | 不如就让他抽身 |
[41:29] | and live a normal life? | 过普通的生活吧 |