时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[00:58] | You’re probably out of range. | 你可能在通讯范围外了 |
[01:01] | I’m here okay, so just don’t forget. | 我这里没事 所以 别忘了 |
[01:31] | I have eyes on Alex Rider. He is down. | 我看到亚历克斯·莱德了 他倒在地上 |
[01:35] | I repeat Alex Rider is down. He’s been hit by a truck. | 重复 亚历克斯·莱德倒在地上 他被卡车撞了 |
[01:38] | And the ambulance is here. Over. | 救护车来了 完毕 |
[01:41] | Understood. I’m on my way. | 明白 我马上去 |
[01:43] | – What is it? – We’ve got him. | -怎么了 -找到他了 |
[01:45] | Most likely dead. | 很可能死了 |
[01:47] | Make sure. | 去确认 |
[01:48] | Yes, doctor. | 是 博士 |
[03:12] | All mobile units, return to the perimeter. | 所有车辆回到基地 |
[03:15] | The search is over. | 搜索结束 |
[03:17] | Repeat, return to the perimeter. | 重复 回到基地 |
[03:19] | The boy is dead. | 那男孩死了 |
[04:02] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[04:03] | Did she buy it? | 她信了吗 |
[04:05] | She bought it. | 她信了 |
[05:01] | He flatlined in front of me, sir. | 他的心跳在我眼前停止了 先生 |
[05:03] | Time of death, 1633. | 死亡时间 16:33 |
[05:06] | I used the standard cover story. | 我用了标准的说辞 |
[05:09] | Family skiing holiday, I’m his aunt. | 家族度假滑雪 我是他阿姨 |
[05:11] | They’ll release the body in a day or two. | 他们过一两天就会把尸体给我们 |
[05:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:15] | Well done. | 做得很好 |
[05:17] | That just leaves the girl now. | 那就只剩那个女孩了 |
[05:19] | There is still no sign of her. | 还是没找到她 |
[05:21] | The trail goes dead in the forest. | 脚印在森林里消失了 |
[05:23] | But wherever she’s hiding, sir, night is coming. | 但是不管她躲在哪里 先生 要入夜了 |
[05:30] | Even if she does somehow get to safety, | 就算她想办法找到了安全的地方 |
[05:34] | she can’t run home anymore. | 也不可能跑回家 |
[05:36] | I’ve taken care of that. | 我已经处理好了 |
[05:40] | This was too close for comfort. | 还差一点就能放心了 |
[05:43] | Keep all the guards on alert at all times. | 让所有警卫都保持警惕 |
[05:46] | We’ll prepare to send my children home tomorrow | 明天 我们将做好把我的孩子送回家 |
[05:49] | and then kill the originals. | 并杀死原版的准备 |
[05:51] | They are worthless to us now. | 他们现在对我们没有价值了 |
[05:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:27] | So, what’s the plan? | 我们有什么计划 |
[06:28] | You need to brief a team. | 你要先做团队汇报 |
[06:30] | Tell us the layout, the situation, what to expect. | 告诉我们建筑布局 具体情况和进展 |
[06:33] | What and you’ll just take it from there? | 怎么 接下来就全部交给你吗 |
[06:34] | – Exactly. – No way. | -没错 -不可能 |
[06:37] | – Sorry? – I have friends in there. | -什么 -那里有我的朋友 |
[06:38] | I’m not just leaving them. I’m coming with you. | 我不会丢下他们 我要和你一起去 |
[06:41] | Alex, that truck could’ve killed you. You have mild concussion. | 亚历克斯 你差点被那卡车撞死 还有轻微脑震荡 |
[06:44] | – You need to recover. – I’m fine. I can do this. | -你需要先恢复 -我没事 我可以的 |
[06:47] | What you did was extremely brave, | 你做的事很勇敢 |
[06:49] | extremely dangerous. | 很危险 |
[06:50] | I’m not gonna risk you because you made some friends in there. | 我不会因为你在那里交了朋友就让你去冒险 |
[06:53] | You need to let me do my job. | 你得让我做我该做的事 |
[06:59] | Do you want the good news, the bad news or the weird news? | 你想听好消息 坏消息还是奇怪的消息 |
[07:06] | Okay. I’ll start with the good news. | 好吧 那就从好消息开始 |
[07:11] | Alex Rider: Life of a Spy. | 《亚历克斯·莱德 间谍的人生》 |
[07:14] | Appears very much to be a work of fiction. | 看起来应该是纯属虚构 |
[07:17] | We’re not mentioned. | 根本没提到我们 |
[07:18] | So while they may know they’ve been compromised, | 所以就算他们可能知道自己被盯上了 |
[07:20] | they don’t know by whom or why. | 也不知道背后是谁或为什么 |
[07:22] | That’s something. Bad news? | 那还算不错 坏消息呢 |
[07:27] | That’s not Parker Roscoe. | 那不是帕克·罗斯科 |
[07:30] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | I checked his DNA against the criminal database like you asked. | 我照你的吩咐 把他的DNA在犯罪数据库里比对 |
[07:35] | See if he’d been implicated in any other attempted murders recently, | 看看他最近有没有参与其他谋杀未遂 |
[07:40] | he came back clean. | 他的记录很干净 |
[07:41] | But the CIA have both his parents’ DNA on file. | 但是中情局的档案里有他父母的DNA |
[07:48] | That Parker is no relation to either of them. | 那个帕克与他们没有血缘关系 |
[07:53] | Adopted? | 领养的吗 |
[07:55] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[07:56] | Well, wait till you hear the weird news. | 接下来就是奇怪的消息了 |
[07:59] | He has scars. | 他有伤疤 |
[08:01] | I saw two of them behind his ears | 我在他的耳朵后发现两道疤 |
[08:03] | and a lot more up in the hairline. | 发际线附近也有很多 |
[08:06] | Tiny. | 很微小 |
[08:07] | – Very precise. – Plastic surgery? | -很精细 -整形手术吗 |
[08:09] | Can that be done well enough to fool someone’s family? | 这能骗过家人吗 |
[08:12] | Perhaps it didn’t. Completely. | 可能没有完全骗过 |
[08:14] | He looks identical. | 他看上去一模一样 |
[08:17] | It would take incredible skill and repeated surgery, | 需要高超的技术和多次手术 |
[08:20] | over and over again, to get the fine detailing right. | 一遍遍才能做出一模一样的细节 |
[08:22] | Let alone manipulation of the body structure, | 更别提还要控制身材结构 |
[08:26] | the muscle mass, and even the bone length. | 肌肉重量 连骨头长度都要严格一样 |
[08:29] | Which brings me to this. | 于是就要说到这个了 |
[08:33] | We retrieved this from Parker’s penthouse. | 这是从帕克的公寓里找到的 |
[08:36] | The lab got very excited when we brought it to them. | 实验室看到这个东西非常兴奋 |
[08:40] | It’s a cocktail of synthetic enzymes, | 这是一种合成酶 假神经酰胺 |
[08:42] | pseudoceramides, metabolic enhancers, | 代谢促进剂 兴奋剂 |
[08:44] | stimulants, neuro-blockers. | 神经阻滞剂的混合物 |
[08:46] | Exactly what you would need to heal quickly | 正是重复手术后 |
[08:50] | after repeated surgery. | 助你快速恢复的东西 |
[08:54] | If that’s not Parker Roscoe, who the hell is it? | 如果那不是帕克·罗斯科 那他是谁 |
[09:14] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[09:17] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:20] | Wolf. | 狼 |
[09:26] | That’s Fox, Snake, Eagle. | 这是狐狸 蛇 老鹰 |
[09:29] | Did your parents all lose a bet? | 你们的父母都是打赌输了才取这种名吗 |
[09:32] | About before… | 之前的事… |
[09:33] | Oh, what, when you kidnapped and tortured me? | 什么 你是说你绑架和折磨我的时候吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. That wasn’t my idea. | 是的 那不是我的本意 |
[09:39] | Just following orders, right? | 只是服从命令 对吧 |
[09:41] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[09:43] | So Gemini, you said Dr. Greif called it Project Gemini. | 双子星 你说格雷夫博士说这是双子星计划 |
[09:48] | Yeah, like twins, right? | 嗯 就像双胞胎吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, we think it goes beyond even that. | 我觉得不仅仅是这样 |
[09:52] | Dr. Hugo Greif was a research scientist, | 雨果·格雷夫博士是一名研究科学家 |
[09:54] | first in Turkey, then in South Africa. | 他原先在土耳其 后来去了南非 |
[09:57] | Run out of town in both countries due to ethical violations. | 在两个国家中都因为违反伦理道德而被驱逐 |
[10:00] | Just dropped off the radar 20 years ago. | 20年前突然失踪了 |
[10:04] | His area of study was cloning. | 他的研究领域是克隆 |
[10:07] | Human cloning. | 人体克隆 |
[10:09] | You mean he cloned the students? | 你是说他克隆了学生 |
[10:11] | No. | 不 |
[10:13] | He cloned himself. | 他克隆了自己 |
[10:14] | I saw these before-and-after photos. | 我看过手术前后的照片 |
[10:16] | Before they all looked like him, | 之前的人都长得和他一样 |
[10:17] | they all looked the same. | 全部都一模一样 |
[10:19] | I think he made copies of himself | 我觉得是他复制了自己 |
[10:21] | and had Baxter change them, like, surgically? | 然后让巴克斯特通过手术改变他们 |
[10:26] | Is that possible? | 有这种可能吗 |
[10:34] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[10:36] | He would have had to start this years ago | 为了让那些克隆体长到适当的年纪 |
[10:38] | for them to be the right age. | 这肯定好几年前就开始筹划了 |
[10:41] | Then he picks globally significant families, | 然后他挑选有全球影响力的家庭 |
[10:45] | surgically alters his clones to fit, | 用手术把克隆体整容成一模一样 |
[10:48] | then he slots his cuckoo children into place, and… | 然后让他的孩子鸠占鹊巢 然后 |
[10:51] | Kills the parents. | 杀死父母 |
[10:54] | All that power and influence become his to direct. | 所有权势和影响力都会落入他的手中 |
[10:57] | But half of them are girls. | 但是半数是女孩 |
[11:00] | Easy, you just tweak the chromosomes before mitosis. | 那很简单 只要在有丝分裂前调整染色体就行了 |
[11:05] | He’s been planning this a long time. | 他已经计划了很久了 |
[11:08] | They’d all have the same intelligence. | 他们的智力一样 |
[11:09] | The same drive. | 内核一样 |
[11:12] | All have been raised, presumably, | 可能所有的人 |
[11:13] | with the same world view, the same goal. | 都被灌输了同样的世界观 同样的目标 |
[11:16] | Put pressure on the right places, | 只要在适当的地方施加压力 |
[11:18] | you can change the course of history. | 就能轻易改变历史的进程 |
[11:20] | Whatever he’s doing, I get the feeling | 不管他在做什么 我觉得 |
[11:22] | a lot of people are supposed to die to make it happen. | 肯定有很多人会为此丧命 |
[11:25] | The original teenagers are still alive, yes? | 原本的孩子们还活着 对吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, but not for much longer. | 是的 但是应该活不了多久了 |
[11:30] | We need to get in there now, and we need to get them out. | 我们得赶紧进去 把他们救出来 |
[11:32] | Point Blanc are still on high alert. | 靶点依然处于高度警戒状态 |
[11:34] | They’ve pulled back off the mountain | 他们的人已经从山头撤离 |
[11:36] | but with increased guard activity. | 但是警卫的活动更加频繁了 |
[11:37] | Well, you spooked him. Dr. Greif is nervous. | 你吓到他了 格雷夫博士紧张了 |
[11:40] | Let me see what I can do about that. | 我来想想办法 |
[11:42] | You take care of the tactical situation. | 你负责指挥 |
[11:44] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:50] | We’ve found Langham. | 我们找到兰厄姆了 |
[11:53] | – Dead? – Yes. | -死了吗 -是的 |
[11:55] | Contact Moscow. | 联系莫斯科 |
[11:56] | Tell them to put close surveillance on Stepan Serenkov. | 要他们密切监视斯特潘·谢连科夫 |
[11:59] | He’s not what he seems. They need to be ready to move on that. | 他不是原本的他 他们要准备好行动 |
[12:02] | Got it. | 明白 |
[12:03] | You and I will try and ease Dr. Greif’s nerves. | 我们得想办法让格雷夫博士放松警惕 |
[12:09] | Situation report? | 情况回报 |
[12:11] | I think we have to assume | 我觉得我们可以认为 |
[12:12] | that Greif’s entire operation is compromised. | 格雷夫的整个行动已经遭到了破坏 |
[12:14] | And through Greif, they could discover we killed Ian Rider. | 他们可以通过格雷夫发现我们杀了伊恩·莱德 |
[12:18] | What course of action would you suggest? | 你建议采取什么行动 |
[12:21] | Containment, damage limitation. | 抑制情况 控制伤害 |
[12:25] | I’ve already begun. | 我已经开始了 |
[12:29] | We agree. Continue. | 我们同意 请继续 |
[12:31] | Whatever is necessary. | 做你该做的事 |
[12:41] | It can’t be done. | 没办法 |
[12:44] | You have seven civilians. | 有七名平民 |
[12:45] | Plus, these clones, who we can assume are hostile | 还有那些克隆体可以假定为敌人 |
[12:48] | and who we can’t tell apart from the hostages. | 但我们无法将他们和真正的人质分辨开 |
[12:51] | We blow in the windows and go in with a hard strike, | 要是我们从窗户闯进去突袭 |
[12:53] | and you’ll have dead kids everywhere. | 那房子里肯定躺满了死去的孩子们 |
[12:57] | Oh, what, let us do our job? | 什么”让我们做我们的事” |
[13:00] | He just told you. It’s impossible. | 他刚刚跟你说 不可能 |
[13:03] | Well, you know the layout. | 你知道布局 |
[13:05] | You got any better ideas? | 你有更好的主意 |
[13:08] | What if the hostages weren’t in the basement? | 如果人质们不在地下室呢 |
[13:09] | What if they moved to an extraction point nearby? | 如果他们转移到附近的撤离点呢 |
[13:12] | Would help. | 那更好 |
[13:13] | Well, I know the layout, I know the control codes. | 我知道布局 我知道控制码 |
[13:18] | I know when someone’s a clone, and when they’re not. | 我能分辨一个人是不是克隆体 |
[13:19] | I can show you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[13:20] | It’s out of the question. | 这不容让步 |
[13:22] | I have friends in there. I’m not leaving them. | 我在里面有朋友 我不会丢下他们的 |
[13:24] | Are you talking about Kyra? | 你说的是凯拉吗 |
[13:26] | Now, listen to me, Alex. | 听我说 亚历克斯 |
[13:27] | You think you know her, but you don’t. She has problems. | 你觉得你了解她 其实不是的 她有问题 |
[13:30] | – She’s not stable. – I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her. | -她不稳定 -要不是她 我都不会在这里 |
[13:34] | Look, you guys come with me or don’t come with me. | 你们跟不跟我来都可以 |
[13:36] | I’m going back for her. | 反正我要回去找她 |
[13:39] | You’re not an agent. | 你不是特工 |
[13:40] | Then why am I here? | 那我为什么会在这里 |
[13:43] | If I’m not an agent, you’re not my boss. | 如果我不是特工 你也不是我的上司 |
[13:48] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[14:00] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:03] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[14:06] | I want my lawyers. | 我要律师 |
[14:10] | I don’t think you quite understand your situation. | 我觉得你还没有理解你的处境 |
[14:15] | You think you’re so clever, Mr. Blunt. | 你觉得自己很聪明 布伦特先生 |
[14:20] | But do you know what I see? | 但你知道我看到了什么吗 |
[14:22] | I see a dead man standing opposite me. | 我看到我的眼前站着一个死人 |
[14:24] | A dead man who hasn’t realized it yet. | 一个不知道自己死期将至的人 |
[14:27] | You think I’m gonna fall down a lift shaft? | 你觉得我会从电梯井里摔下去吗 |
[14:31] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你根本不知道你惹上了什么事 |
[14:34] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错误 |
[14:36] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道是什么错吗 |
[14:38] | He who would live must fight. | 要想生存 就要战斗 |
[14:41] | Michael Roscoe would never quote Hitler. | 迈克尔·罗斯科绝对不会引用希特勒的话 |
[14:44] | But you didn’t mean Michael, did you? | 但你说的不是迈克尔 对吗 |
[14:46] | You meant your real father. Greif. | 你说得是你真正的父亲 格雷夫 |
[14:49] | Because you’re not Parker. | 因为你不是帕克 |
[14:51] | You’re an experiment. | 你是一个实验品 |
[14:54] | And you are a small, limited man | 你只是一个眼光局限 |
[14:57] | who does not know his place in history. | 连自己在历史中的位置都不明晓的小人物 |
[15:03] | Are we finished? | 结束了吗 |
[15:04] | Nearly. | 差不多了 |
[15:06] | Just one more thing. | 只有一件事 |
[15:08] | Where are your motorbikes? | 你的摩托车呢 |
[15:12] | What motorbikes? | 什么摩托车 |
[15:15] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[15:16] | We’re done. | 问完了 |
[15:28] | What was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[15:30] | Oh, it’s a handy word, “Motorbikes.” | 这个词很方便 “摩托车” |
[15:32] | Gets you the X syllable without having to say “X-ray.” | 这个词有”X”的读音 但有不像”X光”那样刻意 |
[15:39] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:40] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[15:59] | Greif. | 格雷夫 |
[16:01] | It’s Parker. | 我是帕克 |
[16:02] | Well? What do you have? | 有什么消息 |
[16:05] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[16:08] | Alex Rider is a fiction, an invention. | 亚历克斯·莱德是一个虚构的人物 |
[16:12] | Seems Alex Friend was playing at being an actor | 这个亚历克斯·弗兰德喜欢当演员 |
[16:14] | and this boy Tom was playing at being a director. | 这个叫汤姆的小子又真好想当导演 |
[16:17] | The whole Alex Rider persona was just make-believe. | 亚历克斯·莱德的人设是他们编造出来的 |
[16:20] | He wasn’t working for anyone. | 他不为任何人做事 |
[16:21] | Just a rich brat messing around. | 只是一个胡闹的富家小子 |
[16:23] | You can relax. | 你可以放轻松了 |
[16:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:27] | Have you dealt with the other boy? | 你处理掉另一个孩子了吗 |
[16:32] | No-one will ever find him. | 没有人会找到他 |
[16:47] | Should’ve been a writer. | 你应该去当作家 |
[16:55] | They’re standing down. | 他们退下了 |
[16:57] | The guards are going back inside. | 警卫们都回去了 |
[16:59] | Nice job. | 好样的 |
[17:02] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:05] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:07] | I’ve got cavalry saddling up their horses. | 我已经让骑兵套上马鞍 |
[17:09] | First light we come over the ridge, okay? | 在第一道曙光照亮桥面时进攻 |
[17:12] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[17:18] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:19] | She won’t be able to call us back. | 她没办法给我们回消息 |
[17:20] | But if she’s listening, she’ll hear it. | 但如果她在听 就肯定能听到 |
[17:22] | She’s listening. | 她在听 |
[17:24] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[17:26] | A word. | 我有话要说 |
[17:31] | Before… | 之前… |
[17:33] | back home… | 在国内 |
[17:35] | we were following orders. | 我们是照命令行事 |
[17:37] | And we were about to stop, | 我们本来就想停下的 |
[17:39] | except you escaped before we could tell you. | 只不过你在我们说明之前就跑了 |
[17:43] | No one ever did that before. | 没有人从我们手里跑掉过 |
[17:47] | You stick with us, all right? | 你要跟着我们 好吗 |
[17:49] | Do what I say when I say it. | 我说什么都要照做 |
[17:51] | We’re gonna need you front and center for the incursion, | 我们需要你入侵前门和中庭 |
[17:52] | but we’ll have your back, okay? | 但我们会保护你的 |
[17:55] | You get us in, we’ll get you out. | 你带我们进去 我们带你们出来 |
[17:59] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:04] | Your call sign’s Cub. | 你的代号是小熊 |
[18:07] | Liking that. | 我喜欢 |
[18:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:47] | You did well to escape from that. | 你之前从那里逃脱时干得很漂亮 |
[18:58] | You good? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:00] | Stay close. | 保持紧密 |
[19:02] | No risks. Understand? | 不要冒险 明白吗 |
[19:07] | Let’s move out. | 出发吧 |
[19:45] | –over the ridge, okay? | 桥面时进攻 |
[19:47] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[19:48] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[19:50] | I’ve got cavalry saddling up their horses. | 我已经让骑兵套上马鞍 |
[19:53] | First light we come over the ridge, okay? | 在第一道曙光照亮桥面时进攻 |
[19:55] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[19:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:09] | Go, go. | 上 上 |
[20:42] | Covering white seven. | 白七就位 |
[20:44] | Copy. | 收到 |
[21:06] | Wolf. | 狼 |
[21:09] | Target on your 3 o’clock. | 目标在三点钟方向 |
[21:21] | On target. | 锁定目标 |
[21:23] | Stay low. | 不要暴露 |
[21:44] | Target above you. | 目标在你上方 |
[21:48] | Hold position. | 保持位置 |
[21:50] | Copy that, folks. Holding position. | 收到 伙计们 保持位置 |
[21:58] | Target down. You’re good to go. | 目标倒地 可以上了 |
[22:44] | Another target above you. | 上方又有一名敌人 |
[22:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:01] | What would I do without you? | 我要是没有你该怎么办 |
[23:34] | We’re in, west corner, ground. | 我们进去了 西角的地下层 |
[23:36] | Deal with the clones first. | 先处理掉克隆体 |
[23:45] | Eagle, proceed inside. | 老鹰 往里面进发 |
[24:16] | Bedrooms? | 卧室在哪里 |
[24:17] | Two there, two there. | 这边两间 这边两间 |
[24:18] | Fox. | 狐狸 |
[25:13] | Greif’s office? | 格雷夫的办公室呢 |
[25:15] | Through those doors. | 要穿过这些门 |
[25:16] | The key code is 0000. | 密码是0000 |
[25:19] | Fox. | 狐狸 |
[25:24] | Come in. Repeat, Unit 6? | 请回复 重复 六号 |
[26:00] | What’s happening? Doctor? | 怎么回事 博士 |
[26:02] | They’ve found us, whoever they are. | 虽然不知道是谁 但他们找到我们了 |
[26:03] | – We must get you out of here. – No, we don’t have time. | -我们必须带你离开这里 -不 没有时间了 |
[26:06] | We must destroy everything. | 我们必须毁掉一切 |
[26:08] | The files, the data, everything. | 文件 档案 一切东西 |
[26:09] | – But the project– – The project is in here. | -但是项目 -项目都在这里 |
[26:13] | I can start again, somewhere else, better hidden. | 我可以在其他更隐蔽的地方从头开始 |
[26:15] | – You understand? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[26:16] | Now, get yourself to the basement. | 你赶紧去地下室 |
[26:19] | Use the emergency stairs and destroy everything. | 走紧急通道 毁掉一切 |
[26:22] | I’ll radio for the helicopter. | 我来呼叫直升机 |
[26:23] | Yes, doctor. What about your children? | 是 博士 你的孩子们呢 |
[26:32] | We must save the dream. | 我们要留存梦想 |
[26:36] | Take one hostage. | 带走一名人质 |
[26:38] | Kill the rest. | 把剩余的都杀了 |
[26:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[27:47] | – Support! – Stay here, wait for my signal. | -请求支援 -待着别动 等我信号 |
[27:56] | Go. | 上 |
[28:17] | Alex, I need your help. | 亚历克斯 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[28:25] | – What happened? – I need your help. | -发生了什么 -我需要你的帮助 |
[28:27] | Couldn’t you get them out? The others? | 你不能把其他人救出来吗 |
[28:32] | They’re in here. | 他们都在这里 |
[28:38] | Thank you, Kyra. | 谢谢你 凯拉 |
[28:50] | Cub, come in. Alex, come in? | 小熊 请回复 亚历克斯 请回复 |
[28:58] | Eyes on Alex. | 找亚历克斯 |
[28:59] | He went to the lab with Kyra. | 他和凯拉去实验室了 |
[29:01] | – Possible clone. – Basement. | -可能是克隆体 -地下室 |
[29:03] | We need Greif alive. Repeat. We need him alive. | 格雷夫要抓活的 重复 我们要抓活的 |
[29:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:21] | Freeze! Hands! | 不许动 举起手 |
[29:24] | Walk! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[29:32] | My name is Kyra. I’m with Alex. | 我叫凯拉 我是和亚历克斯一起的 |
[29:35] | Move. | 快走 |
[29:39] | Head down! | 低头 |
[29:45] | – Code tied. – What’s the code? | -密码锁定了 -密码是什么 |
[29:48] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[29:51] | How can one boy do so much harm? | 一个普通的男孩怎么能造成如此损失 |
[30:01] | What we’re doing here is vital. | 我们在做一件至关重要的大事 |
[30:03] | And you can’t stop it! | 你阻止不了我们 |
[30:04] | Gotta try, though. | 总得试试 |
[30:23] | I can make you rich, you know. | 我可以让你很有钱 |
[30:25] | Quiet. Or I will shoot you. | 闭嘴 否则我就打死你 |
[30:39] | How are we doing, Snake? | 怎么样了 蛇 |
[30:40] | Door locked. Attempting manual breach. | 门上锁了 正在尝试手动突入 |
[30:59] | Do you know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗 |
[31:01] | You are a pathetic, | 你是一个可悲 |
[31:05] | insignificant, | 渺小 |
[31:08] | stupid little boy! | 愚蠢的小男孩 |
[31:24] | And now… | 现在 |
[31:33] | you’re going to die. | 你要死了 |
[31:44] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[31:46] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[31:47] | 随行摄像头5号 无信号 | |
[31:48] | Please, say something. | 随便说点什么 |
[32:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:16] | Stand by. | 小心 |
[32:46] | Cub. | 小熊 |
[32:47] | Cub. | 小熊 |
[32:49] | Cub. | 小熊 |
[32:52] | Cub. | 小熊 |
[32:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:59] | Can you walk? | 你能走路吗 |
[33:03] | All units, this is Snake. | 所有单位 我是蛇 |
[33:05] | I have Cub. | 找到小熊了 |
[33:07] | Repeat. I have Cub. | 重复 我找到小熊了 |
[33:09] | Right, get him secure. | 好 保护好他 |
[33:30] | Kyra? | 凯拉 |
[33:34] | Alex says hello. | 亚历克斯向你问好 |
[33:49] | Let’s get you sorted out. | 先带你出去吧 |
[34:00] | They’re coming in now. | 他们正在回来的路上 |
[34:01] | All hostages and clones are accounted for. | 人质和克隆体都被找到了 |
[34:04] | We have Greif and Eva Stellenbosch is dead. | 格雷夫和伊娃·斯泰伦博斯已经死了 |
[34:07] | There is a storm on its way. We need to get clear of the mountain. | 马上有雪暴 我们得赶紧下山 |
[34:10] | Then we can do a full forensic search. | 然后再来进行全面搜查 |
[34:14] | You authorized this operation without my consent. | 你在未经我许可的情况下批准了本次行动 |
[34:18] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[34:20] | I felt it was necessary. | 我当时觉得没有必要 |
[34:24] | It was. | 的确 |
[34:26] | Well done. | 干得很好 |
[34:35] | You lot have serial numbers or names or something? | 你们有什么序列号或者名字什么的吗 |
[34:40] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. | 算了 这都不重要了 |
[34:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:45] | Now get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:47] | Get on your knees now! | 赶紧跪下 |
[34:51] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[35:28] | Yep, I’ve got eyes on Alex. | 嗯 我看着亚历克斯呢 |
[35:34] | Come here. Put this around you. Right here. | 来 围上这个 快点 |
[35:37] | There. You got a sore, mate. | 好了 你应该很疼 伙计 |
[35:38] | There you go. All right. | 好了 来 |
[35:41] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[35:42] | Yeah. You’re all right. | 嗯 你没事了 |
[35:45] | That sounds like our ride. | 看来是接我们的人来了 |
[35:47] | What do you say we get out of here while we still can, eh? | 我们还是趁现在赶紧离开这里吧 怎么样 |
[35:50] | Yeah? Cub? | 小熊 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:15] | Call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要就打给我 |
[37:52] | The boy, one of yours? | 那男孩 你的人 |
[37:57] | One of ours. | 我们的人 |
[37:59] | He seemed so perfect. | 他看上去很完美 |
[38:02] | He had to be. | 当然了 |
[38:04] | Too perfect. | 太完美了 |
[38:08] | And greatness is brought down by the small-minded man. | 伟大总是由渺小的人类所创造 |
[38:13] | Well, you call it greatness. | 你说那是伟大 |
[38:15] | It’s just tyranny, really, isn’t it? | 那其实只是一种统治 |
[38:20] | But on a very grand scale. | 大规模的统治 |
[38:24] | But it’s over. | 不过已经结束了 |
[38:27] | Point Blanc is an empty shell. | 靶点只剩一个空壳了 |
[38:31] | All your clones are in our custody. | 我们已经抓捕了你所有的克隆体 |
[38:34] | It’s finished. | 结束了 |
[38:36] | You realize that. You’ve failed. | 你也知道 你失败了 |
[38:39] | However… | 但是… |
[38:43] | However, what? | 但是 什么 |
[38:50] | Roscoe, Serenkov. | 罗斯科 谢连科夫 |
[38:55] | The parents realized the children were no longer their children. | 父母们发现孩子们已经不是原来的样子了 |
[38:59] | So they had to be killed. | 所以必须杀了他们 |
[39:01] | But you didn’t do it, someone else did. | 可是不是你杀的 是别人杀的 |
[39:03] | I want to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[39:06] | Why should it matter to you? | 你为什么关心这个 |
[39:09] | Like you say, it’s all over. | 你也说了 都结束了 |
[39:14] | I lost an agent. | 我失去了一名特工 |
[39:17] | Ian Rider. | 伊恩·莱德 |
[39:24] | Now I understand. | 我现在明白了 |
[39:27] | They got so close, they killed one of your own, | 他们靠得太近 杀死了一个你们的人 |
[39:30] | and you didn’t even see it coming. | 而你事先什么都不知道 |
[39:35] | Ian Rider was nothing to do with me. | 伊恩·莱德与我无关 |
[39:39] | Which means they were already watching you. | 也就是说 他们早就盯着你们了 |
[39:44] | And now you’re afraid. | 现在 你害怕了 |
[39:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[39:51] | Your dark cell in a nowhere place is nothing | 你们荒郊野地里的黑狱和他们的能耐比起来 |
[39:57] | compared to what they can do. | 根本不值一提 |
[40:01] | I’m sure I can find something worse. | 我肯定能找到更可怕的地方 |
[40:05] | Don’t mistake me for an honorable man. | 你以为我是什么高尚的人 |
[40:09] | I will use any means necessary. | 我会用尽一切必要的手段 |
[40:13] | Tell me who they are. | 告诉我他们是谁 |
[40:29] | Don’t say I didn’t give you the choice. | 别说我没有过你选择 |