时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:29] | You look rough. | 你看着很糟 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I didn’t sleep well. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[03:36] | I had this dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[03:38] | You know, when you’re becoming a grown-up, | 在你长大成人的过程中 |
[03:40] | those dreams are perfectly normal. | 那些梦再正常不过了 |
[03:41] | No, no, like… | 不不 |
[03:44] | Like a nightmare. | 好像是噩梦 |
[03:46] | Like I was floating down the corridor. | 好像我沿着走廊漂浮着 |
[03:49] | And there were these people standing over me, | 然后这些人站在我身边 |
[03:53] | only they didn’t have any faces. | 但那些人都没有脸 |
[03:56] | Or, like, maybe they were wearing masks and… | 或者他们戴着某种面具 |
[04:01] | And then I was in this room, | 然后我来到了一个房间 |
[04:02] | and there was this hissing noise. | 我听到嘶嘶的噪音 |
[04:05] | Like this piercing, hissing noise and… | 一种刺耳的 嘶嘶的噪音 |
[04:11] | – I can’t remember. – Everything was white. | -我记不清了 -一切都是白色的 |
[04:18] | And there were bright lights shining over you, | 然后有耀眼的光照在你身上 |
[04:20] | getting closer, you couldn’t move. | 越来越近 你动不了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:27] | And you were naked and scared. | 你全身赤裸 惊慌失措 |
[04:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:37] | I had that dream. | 我也做过这个梦 |
[04:42] | People don’t share dreams. | 人是不会做同一个梦的 |
[04:45] | It doesn’t happen. | 没这种事 |
[04:47] | You had it too, didn’t you? | 你也做过 是不是 |
[04:59] | Ah, finally, she’s returned. | 她总算回来了 |
[05:02] | Did you get over your fake flu then? | 你的假流感好了吗 |
[05:07] | I’m much better now, if that’s what you mean. | 我现在好多了 如果你是想问这个 |
[05:13] | Oh, your recovery time’s perfect. | 你康复得太是时候了 |
[05:15] | Back in time for breakfast. | 正好赶上早餐 |
[05:19] | I thought you said that stuff was rank. | 你好像说过那些很难吃 |
[05:24] | Well, today I’m going to try it. | 今天我要试试 |
[05:28] | People are allowed to change, you know. | 人们是可以改变的 知道吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[05:36] | We’re just swapping psych-out dream stories. | 我们刚在分享彼此疯狂的梦境 |
[05:39] | Wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[05:43] | I don’t really find dreams all that interesting. | 我不觉得梦境有什么有趣的 |
[05:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:59] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:03] | It’s good to be back. | 很高兴回来 |
[06:05] | It’s good to have you back. | 很高兴见到你回来 |
[06:15] | Cut it out! | 少来了 |
[06:18] | Cut what out? | 什么少来 |
[06:19] | Whatever this is. | 不管这是什么状况 |
[06:21] | All of you! | 你们都是 |
[06:22] | Nobody’s doing anything, James. | 我们都没做什么 詹姆斯 |
[06:24] | Why don’t you calm down? | 你还是冷静一点吧 |
[06:26] | You always overreact. | 你总是反应过度 |
[06:29] | You really need to learn to control your impulses. | 你得学会控制冲动了 |
[06:33] | You’ll be a lot happier. | 那样你会开心很多 |
[06:47] | Serenkov and Roscoe both sent their sons to Point Blanc. | 谢连科夫和罗斯科都把孩子送到了靶点学院 |
[06:50] | That’s what Ian spots. | 这是伊恩发现的事 |
[06:51] | That’s what he mentions to Martin Wilby. | 这是他跟马丁·威尔比提的事 |
[06:55] | And that’s what gets him killed? | 也是使他被害的事 |
[06:59] | Why would the school go to the bother of turning Wilby? | 为什么那个学校要策反威尔比呢 |
[07:03] | It’s someone else then. | 那肯定另有他人 |
[07:06] | The school being the point of connection? | 学校只是中间的连接点 |
[07:08] | Let’s find out. | 我们查清楚吧 |
[07:14] | I interviewed him myself. | 我亲自审问的他 |
[07:17] | Did the background checks myself. He was clean. | 亲自做的背景调查 他没问题 |
[07:20] | I approved him. Ian thought the world of him. | 我批准他加入 伊恩对他高度评价 |
[07:22] | Whatever’s in your head now, John, does us no good at all. | 不管你在想什么 约翰 都对我们没好处 |
[08:19] | You can’t just change someone like that. It’s not possible. | 你不能就这样改变一个人 这不可能 |
[08:22] | It’s like they flipped a switch, and now she’s different. | 就像他们拨动了开关 现在她就变了 |
[08:25] | But that’s the whole point. That’s Greif’s process. | 但这才是关键 这是格雷夫所谓的过程 |
[08:27] | We need to get out of here. Before they do that to us. | 我们得离开这 免得他们也对我们动手 |
[08:30] | Outside we’d be dead in an hour. | 我们出去一小时就会没命 |
[08:32] | Besides, all the doors have keypads. | 再说 所有的门都有密码键盘 |
[08:33] | Can’t we just keep plugging in numbers | 我们就不能一直输入数字 |
[08:35] | – till we get the right code? – No, we got one chance. | -直到蒙对密码吗 -不 我们只有一次机会 |
[08:37] | The alarm sounds and the guards are all over us. | 警报会响 警卫会迅速包围我们 |
[08:40] | I’ve tried it before. | 我以前试过 |
[08:44] | What about hacking it? You could hack it, couldn’t you? | 那黑进去呢 你可以黑进去 对吗 |
[08:47] | And why would you think I could do that? | 你为什么觉得我能做到 |
[08:51] | Could you do it or not? | 你到底能不能 |
[08:54] | I’d need to get into Greif’s office | 我需要进入格雷夫的办公室 |
[08:56] | to access the system through his computer. | 通过他的电脑控制系统 |
[08:57] | Greif’s office has a keypad. | 格雷夫的办公室有密码键盘 |
[08:59] | There’s a chicken-and-egg logic issue. | 这是”鸡生蛋 蛋生鸡”的逻辑问题 |
[09:00] | Okay, but if I could get you in, | 好 但如果我能让你进去 |
[09:02] | could you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[09:05] | Okay, then that’s what we’ll do. | 好 那我们就这么办 |
[09:08] | We’ll get the code to Greif’s office, | 我们会弄到格雷夫办公室的密码 |
[09:10] | and then use the computer to hack all the keypads. | 然后用电脑黑掉所有的密码键盘 |
[09:12] | Then we’ll work out what to do next. Deal? | 然后我们想明白下一步做什么 行吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, deal. | 就这么办 |
[09:19] | At some point, you’re going to have to start | 总有一个时候 你得开始开口 |
[09:21] | telling me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[09:23] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[09:24] | And there you go again. | 又来了 |
[09:31] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[09:38] | I know you? | 我认识你 |
[09:41] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[09:42] | It’s, uh, at Kellie’s party. | 在凯莉的派对上认识的 |
[09:45] | Oh, right. Heh. | 对 |
[09:46] | I threw up on your shoes. | 我吐到了你的鞋上 |
[09:47] | That you did. | 确实 |
[09:48] | Well, not so cool. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[09:50] | No, don’t be daft. | 不用这样 |
[09:51] | They were shit shoes anyway. | 反正也是一双烂鞋 |
[09:53] | You know, just getting kind of sick of them. | 你懂的 有点厌烦穿它们了 |
[09:58] | So convict or criminal? | 你去看《审判[犯人]与罪犯》吗 |
[10:02] | Aren’t they the same thing? | 它们不是一个意思吗 |
[10:04] | Well, technically no. | 其实不是 |
[10:05] | One got caught and the other not yet. | 一个是被抓住了的 另一个还没有 |
[10:07] | You going? | 你去吗 |
[10:09] | – No– I mean it’s a bit… – Yeah, school prom. | -不 我想说这有点… -毕业舞会 |
[10:12] | Yeah, you know what I mean. A little bit lame. | 你知道我想说什么 有点逊 |
[10:14] | – Still, could be a laugh? – Yeah, could be. | -但还是可能挺开心的 -有可能 |
[10:19] | Could be a laugh. You’re right. | 可能挺开心的 你说得对 |
[10:20] | Have you asked anyone yet? | 你邀请舞伴了吗 |
[10:22] | Me–? No, not yet. | 我 我还没有 |
[10:25] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[10:32] | Well, see ya. | 回见 |
[10:33] | Yeah, see ya. | 回见 |
[10:42] | – That’s pretty much everything. – Okay, okay. Great. | -就这些了 -好 好 |
[10:45] | And our contact details are just on the back. | 我们的联系方式就在后面 |
[10:48] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[10:49] | – Careful, Tom. – Oh, don’t worry. | -小心点 汤姆 -别担心 |
[10:50] | – That’s all right. – I’m so sorry. | -没事的 -我很抱歉 |
[10:51] | Harris, you douche. | 哈里斯 你个笨蛋 |
[10:53] | The year tens are supposed to be in charge of the dance. | 今年是十年级的学生负责舞会 |
[10:56] | Your children would be coming into year…? | 你的孩子应该是… |
[10:58] | – Year nine. – yeah. | -九年级 -没错 |
[11:00] | – Tom Harris, right? – Yeah. | -那是汤姆·哈里斯吗 -对 |
[11:02] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[11:04] | Well, uh… | 其实… |
[11:08] | I have a message from work, I’m afraid, | 我有一条工作上的信息 不好意思 |
[11:09] | so we’ll have to reschedule. Thanks a lot. | 我们得重新安排时间 多谢 |
[11:12] | – You’ve got my details. – Really appreciate it, thank you. | -你有我的联系方式 -十分感谢 |
[11:13] | – Take care, bye. – Bye. | -保重 再见 -再见 |
[11:21] | All right. Laptop from Wilby’s home, | 好了 威尔比家里的笔记本电脑 |
[11:23] | phone from a concealed compartment in his gym locker. | 从健身房的储物柜里拿到的手机 |
[11:27] | On the laptop, | 在笔记本上 |
[11:28] | we have a surveillance virus hijacking the webcam. | 发现了入侵摄像头的监控病毒 |
[11:31] | So whoever was watching Wilby would’ve seen our chaps go in | 监视威尔比的人已经看到我们的人 |
[11:33] | and cover the flat. | 进了公寓 |
[11:35] | The code self-erased, | 密码自毁了 |
[11:36] | so that pipeline is dead. | 这条路断了 |
[11:38] | No joy there. | 没开玩笑 |
[11:39] | The phone? | 那手机呢 |
[11:40] | Far more interesting. | 更有趣了 |
[11:41] | The whole thing is clean and empty. | 手机里面十分干净 |
[11:45] | Almost. There are only two user-installed items. | 差不多吧 只有两个安装的软件 |
[11:50] | Now this is a cryptocurrency wallet. | 这是个加密货币的钱包 |
[11:53] | It took us a while to find, | 我们花了一些时间 |
[11:54] | 不过余额超过70万英镑 | |
[11:58] | Couldn’t be simpler. What’s the other one? | 真是太好猜了 另外一个是什么 |
[12:01] | This. | 这个 |
[12:04] | – What is that? – That’s the mystery. | -这是什么 -这是个谜 |
[12:06] | We’re not exactly sure. The wrong structure for an IBAN | 不确定 这个结构不是国际银行账户 |
[12:09] | or a bank identifier. | 也不是银行标识符 |
[12:10] | Wrong set length for Social Security in pretty much any country. | 长度和任何国家的社保账户都不一样 |
[12:13] | Wrong bit-depth for computer-generated code. | 位深度和计算机编码不一样 |
[12:15] | Improper sequencing for a digital digitalized log. | 排序也不是数位化编码 |
[12:18] | You could be overthinking this. | 你可能想多了 |
[12:19] | It’s a number in a phone. Maybe it’s a phone number. | 这是一串手机上的数字 可能是个手机号 |
[12:22] | It’s the wrong format in any country, I’m afraid. | 恐怕任何国家都不是这个格式 |
[12:25] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 只有一种办法能查清楚 |
[12:27] | You mean, just call it and see? | 你是说 直接打过去再说 |
[12:38] | You are so Scooby Doo. | 你真像个小侦探 |
[12:40] | Yeah, well, I’m open to better ideas here, okay. | 你要是有更好的方法也行 |
[12:42] | Where did they take Laura yesterday? | 他们昨天带劳拉去了哪里 |
[12:44] | – Infirmary. – Where’s the infirmary? | -医务室 -医务室在哪 |
[12:47] | In the basement. You know the stairs past the guard post? | 地下室 你知道岗亭旁的楼梯吗 |
[12:49] | – Anything else there? – I don’t know. I’ve never been. | -那里还有别的吗 -我不知道 从没去过 |
[12:52] | They took Sasha there on my first day here. | 我第一天来这里时 他们把萨莎带过去了 |
[12:54] | Well, we should go down, we should take a look. | 那我们该下去看看 |
[12:56] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么在乎这件事 |
[12:58] | Do you not wanna find out what they did to her? | 你不想知道他们对她做了什么吗 |
[13:00] | Not as much as I wanna get out of here. | 我更想离开这里 |
[13:03] | That is what we’re doing, right? | 这才是我们在做的事吧 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:06] | So stick to the plan. | 那就按照原计划 |
[13:41] | Hey. Dr. Greif. | 你好 格雷夫博士 |
[13:43] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[13:45] | Amazing lecture this morning. It was inspirational. | 早上的演讲很精彩 很鼓舞人心 |
[13:48] | And I thought you were sleeping. | 我以为你睡过去了 |
[13:51] | No, not at all. I was just concentrating, man. | 没有的事 我只是很专注 |
[13:54] | And it gave me a lot to think about, believe me. | 简直发人深思 相信我 |
[14:05] | I’ll see you later, man. | 回头见 |
[14:07] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[14:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:46] | – All right. – It’s not all right. | -搞定 -远远没搞定 |
[14:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, it’s just the three. | 嗯 只有这三个数字 |
[14:51] | He’s repeated one. | 有个数字他按了两下 |
[14:53] | – That makes it easier, right? – Wrong. | -这就更简单了 是吧 -不是 |
[14:56] | Between the numerals zero and nine, | 在数字零和九之间 |
[14:57] | there are 10,000 possible combinations. | 有一万种可能的组合 |
[15:00] | If we narrow that down to four numbers, | 如果把范围缩小到四个数字 |
[15:01] | we have factorial four solutions. | 就得到四的阶乘 |
[15:03] | Four times, three times, two times, one, | 四乘三 乘二 乘一 |
[15:05] | equals 24 possible combinations, | 也就是二十四种可能的组合 |
[15:07] | except we don’t know which number he repeated. | 只是我们不知道哪个数字是重复的 |
[15:09] | So things are worse. | 所以情况更糟了 |
[15:10] | And we only get one chance to make a mistake. | 而且我们只有一次犯错的机会 |
[15:13] | You mean we’re still screwed? | 你是说我们还是没有进展 |
[15:15] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[15:17] | All that stuff Greif said | 格雷夫说的那些 |
[15:18] | about getting rid of 99 percent of the population | 除掉99%的人口 |
[15:20] | and leaving 1 percent in charge? | 留下1%的人来管控 |
[15:22] | What did that sound like to you? | 你觉得他在说什么 |
[15:23] | It sounded like bullshit. | 我觉得他在胡扯 |
[15:26] | It sounded like one person deciding the fate | 他说的是 一个人掌控 |
[15:28] | of millions of people, | 数百万人的命运 |
[15:30] | who lives and who dies. | 谁生谁亡 |
[15:31] | Make sense faster. | 说重点 |
[15:36] | It’s the year Hitler was born. | 这是希特勒出生的那年 |
[15:38] | That’s his code. I promise you. | 这就是密码 我打包票 |
[15:43] | All right, the voice print’s set up. | 完成 声纹已就绪 |
[15:45] | It can say whatever we like. | 它能说出任何我们想说的话 |
[15:48] | Testing. | 测试 |
[15:50] | This is Martin Wilby speaking. | 我是马丁·威尔比 |
[16:02] | State your identity. | 请报身份 |
[16:07] | Martin Wilby. | 马丁·威尔比 |
[16:11] | We’re disconnected. | 通话中断 |
[16:12] | Four point three seconds, no trace. | 四点三秒 无法追踪 |
[16:17] | The number you have dialed has not been recognized. | 您所拨打的号码无法识别 |
[16:20] | Please check and try again. | 请核查后再次拨打 |
[16:22] | We’ve just been played? | 我们被耍了吗 |
[16:23] | No, there’s only a handful of organizations in the world | 不 世界上只有极少数的组织 |
[16:26] | with this kind of capability. | 有这种能力 |
[16:28] | We just narrowed the field. | 我们刚缩小了范围 |
[16:52] | Forty-nine minutes to deliver a pizza. | 送一份披萨要花四十九分钟 |
[17:04] | There has been a security breach. | 发现了一处安全漏洞 |
[17:06] | We need you to update everyone’s security protocols. | 你需要更新所有人的安全协议 |
[17:11] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[17:13] | We will need to act quickly. | 动作要快 |
[17:15] | I’ll leave immediately. | 我马上出发 |
[17:47] | State your identity. | 请报身份 |
[17:49] | Z94D663 Zulu, nine, four, delta, six, six, three. | |
[17:55] | Why are you contacting me? | 你联系我所为何事 |
[17:58] | The assignments were completed. | 任务已完成 |
[18:00] | I’ve made the transfers. | 我已完成转账 |
[18:02] | As of today, this number will no longer function. | 自此 这个号码将失效 |
[18:05] | We are altering our security protocols. | 我们正在更改安全协议 |
[18:09] | Why? Did something go wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[18:13] | New security protocols will be assigned to you. | 你将收到新的安全协议 |
[18:17] | Find out if Dr. Baxter has finished his procedures. | 去看巴克斯特博士的疗程结束了吗 |
[18:21] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[18:22] | We may need to accelerate things. | 我们可能要加速进程 |
[18:48] | They’re in the basement. | 他们在地下室 |
[19:28] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[19:30] | Okay, I have privileges and… | 好了 我获取了优先权和 |
[19:35] | root access. | 根访问权限 |
[19:36] | Security’s on a subsystem, so… | 安全模式在一个子系统里 所以 |
[19:38] | Yeah, there we go. | 搞定 |
[19:40] | Key codes are stored as text files. | 关键代码以文本文件的形式存储 |
[19:41] | I can add ours on top of the existing codes. | 我可以在现有代码中添加我们的代码 |
[19:43] | – What do you want it to be? – Something simple, just zeroes. | -你想添加什么 -简单的 零就好 |
[19:47] | – Done. – Okay. Cool. | -完成 -干得好 |
[19:49] | – Can you do something for me? – What? | -能麻烦你一件事吗 -什么事 |
[19:51] | Just search a name. Ian Rider. | 搜索一个名字 伊恩·莱德 |
[19:52] | R-I-D-E-R. | 莱 德 |
[19:54] | – Who is that? – Just do it, please. | -这是谁 -你只管搜 拜托 |
[20:00] | Not on system. | 不在系统里 |
[20:03] | – Okay, let’s go. – No. | -行了 走吧 -不行 |
[20:04] | – Not yet. – What do you mean? | -还不行 -你什么意思 |
[20:06] | James is an idiot. No one is getting down the mountain. | 詹姆斯是个蠢货 没人下得了山 |
[20:08] | We need our brains, not muscles. | 我们要有头脑 不是发达的四肢 |
[20:09] | The plan was the keypads. We’ve got the keypads. | 计划是搞定密码盘 我们已经成功了 |
[20:11] | Now, let’s go. | 赶紧走 |
[20:11] | If I can get online, I can get us some proper help. | 我要是能连上网 就能找到有效援助 |
[20:14] | Blow this place open. Game over. | 把这个地方炸开 大功告成 |
[20:17] | Come on, come on… | 快啊 快啊 |
[20:40] | – Kyra, we need to go. – Why isn’t this working? | -凯拉 我们得走了 -为什么不管用 |
[20:43] | Kyra, come on, we gotta go. | 凯拉 快点 我们得走了 |
[20:45] | Oh, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[20:47] | – What? – This is a military spec. | -怎么了 -这是军用制式 |
[20:49] | You put a physical card in a physical slot | 把实体卡查到插槽里 |
[20:51] | to get the line to connect. Who is that paranoid? | 才能接通 谁会这么疑神疑鬼啊 |
[20:55] | It really is excellent work, doctor. | 你真的很了不起 博士 |
[20:59] | It’s more than excellent. | 了不起都不足以形容 |
[21:01] | It’s somewhat ironic that my greatest achievement | 讽刺的是 我最伟大的成就 |
[21:03] | will go very literally unnoticed. | 不会被世人注意 |
[21:07] | So the money and the opportunity are not enough? | 所以钱和机遇还不够吗 |
[21:12] | You also want recognition for what you’ve accomplished? | 你还想让你的成就被世人所知晓 |
[21:15] | Wouldn’t you? | 换做是你 你不想吗 |
[21:17] | Finish up your notes, doctor. | 把笔记写完 博士 |
[21:20] | We’ll speak again tonight. | 我们今晚再说 |
[21:31] | It is excellent work. | 干得真的很不错 |
[21:33] | But also now he’s finished. | 不过也没他的事了 |
[21:37] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你说呢 |
[21:38] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[21:39] | We can deal with him this evening. | 我们可以今晚解决他 |
[22:07] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[22:15] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[22:31] | Oops. My bad. Thought I was alone. | 我的错 还以为就我自己呢 |
[22:39] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再犯了 |
[22:58] | My father built a global empire, | 我父亲建立了全球帝国 |
[23:00] | but always remained dedicated to one thing: | 但这些年始终不忘初心 |
[23:04] | bringing the news to the people | 那就是把新闻传递给 |
[23:06] | who needed to hear it. | 需要听到的人 |
[23:08] | Now more than ever, | 现如今 |
[23:09] | that is an ideal worth fighting for. | 这更是值得奋斗的理想 |
[23:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:14] | Now you shift gear, | 现在转变话锋 |
[23:16] | pave the way, tell them what’s coming. | 循序渐进 告诉他们即将发生什么 |
[23:21] | Now, there will be changes. | 现在 将会有一些变化 |
[23:24] | And change is never easy. | 而变化向来并不容易 |
[23:27] | Change hurts. | 变化伤人 |
[23:29] | But this is going to be change for the better. | 但这将是为了更好而改变 |
[23:34] | It certainly is. | 当然是了 |
[23:38] | I’m flying to London today | 我今天将飞往伦敦 |
[23:39] | to begin our European restructure. | 开始欧洲的架构调整 |
[23:40] | 新任首席执行官帕克·罗斯科宣布 罗斯科传媒欧洲分部即将架构调整 | |
[23:42] | Now, we have a lot of work ahead of us, | 现在 还有许多工作等着我们 |
[23:45] | but I believe that, with your help, | 但我相信 有了你们的帮助 |
[23:47] | we will succeed. | 我们会成功 |
[23:48] | Any word from Alex? | 有亚历克斯的消息吗 |
[23:50] | No. We’re listening, nothing yet. | 没 我们在听着 还没动静 |
[23:53] | You seen this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[23:55] | Parker’s assumed control of the board. | 帕克掌控了董事会 |
[23:58] | It’s a power grab. | 是在争权 |
[24:00] | He’s after a controlling interest | 他盯上了散布整个欧洲的 |
[24:02] | in four separate media companies spanning Europe, | 四家独立传媒公司的控制股权 |
[24:04] | and it’s looking like he’s going to get it. | 而且看上去他要得手了 |
[24:07] | – And he just buried his dad. – Yes. | -他刚埋葬了父亲 -没错 |
[24:10] | This coming from a boy | 这竟然出自一个 |
[24:11] | who used to throw cakes in peoples’ faces for a laugh. | 以前常常用蛋糕砸别人脸取乐的男孩之手 |
[24:16] | Whatever this school does, it works. | 不管这学校做了什么 成功了 |
[24:20] | This is why Michael called me. | 这也是为什么迈克尔打给我 |
[24:24] | This is what was driving him out of his mind? | 这就是迫使他逐步失控的原因 |
[24:27] | Perhaps it’s time I paid Parker Roscoe a visit. | 也许是时候拜访帕克·罗斯科一趟了 |
[25:38] | How the hell–? | 搞什么 |
[25:40] | How did you–? | 你是怎么… |
[25:43] | Your new security protocol. | 你的新安全协议 |
[25:46] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 |
[25:48] | Not ever. | 永远不该 |
[25:52] | Is everything under control? | 一切都在掌控之中吗 |
[25:57] | Of course everything’s under control. | 当然一切都在掌控之中 |
[25:59] | Good. Good. | 那就好 |
[26:01] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 我就想听这句话 |
[26:05] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:21] | I took this from the hand of a dead man. | 我从一个死人手里拿到的这个 |
[26:26] | It’s an uncomfortable coincidence, | 这巧合实在让人很不爽 |
[26:30] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[26:32] | Him having a photograph | 他手上有 |
[26:33] | of one of your billionaire students. | 你的一位亿万富翁学生的照片 |
[26:36] | Then look into it. | 那就调查一下 |
[26:38] | Find out what it means. | 查清楚这意味着什么 |
[26:40] | But we’re not partners, Dr. Greif. | 但我们不是伙伴 格雷夫博士 |
[26:45] | One of the services my employer and I provide | 我和我的雇主提供的服务之一 |
[26:48] | is to make people disappear. | 是解决后患 |
[26:52] | If you decide | 如果你决定 |
[26:54] | that is what is needed in this case, | 在这种情况下 你需要这项服务 |
[26:58] | then you know what to do. | 那你知道怎么做 |
[27:01] | Although seeing as he’s here, | 不过看到他在这 |
[27:04] | I imagine you could handle it yourself. | 我想你可以自己解决 |
[27:09] | After all, everything is under control. | 毕竟 一切都在掌控之中 |
[27:15] | Right? | 对吗 |
[27:24] | Goodbye, doctor. | 再见 博士 |
[27:26] | I hope we don’t need to see each other again. | 希望我们没必要再见面了 |
[28:13] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:16] | Alex…Friend? | 亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[28:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:29] | Just visiting. | 访客罢了 |
[28:37] | Another time, maybe. | 再会 可能的话 |
[28:58] | There’s a man here to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[29:03] | Get rid of him. | 把他打发走 |
[29:04] | He knows you. | 他认识你 |
[29:06] | A friend of your father’s. | 也是你父亲的朋友 |
[29:08] | You’ll have to deal with this sort of thing eventually. | 你总要处理这种事的 |
[29:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | – Parker. – Hi. | -帕克 -你好 |
[29:22] | My name’s Alan Blunt. | 我叫艾伦·布伦特 |
[29:24] | Does that name mean anything to you? | 这个名字你还耳熟吗 |
[29:27] | I’m afraid not. | 不太熟悉 |
[29:28] | My father knew a lot of people. | 我父亲结交了很多人 |
[29:30] | Sure. | 也是 |
[29:31] | I was a very close friend of your father’s, before you were born. | 在你出生前 我和你父亲就是密友 |
[29:34] | I just wanted to offer you my condolences. | 我来是想让你节哀 |
[29:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[29:40] | No, no. Thank you for taking the time to see me. | 不必了 感谢你能抽空见我 |
[29:43] | I, uh… I know that you’re busy taking over half of Europe. | 我 我知道你正忙着接管半个欧洲 |
[29:49] | You don’t miss much, Mr. Blunt. | 你的消息还真灵通 布伦特先生 |
[29:51] | Oh, well, it’s common knowledge. | 传遍大街小巷了 |
[29:54] | Look, I wanted to tell you something. | 有件事我想跟你说 |
[29:57] | I got a phone call from your father, | 我接到过你父亲的一通电话 |
[29:59] | quite out of the blue, | 完全出乎意料 |
[30:02] | actually on the day that he died. | 就在他去世的那天 |
[30:05] | I don’t know why he called me particularly. | 我不知道他具体为什么打给我 |
[30:07] | But I do know that he was concerned about you. | 但我知道 他很担心你 |
[30:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:17] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[30:19] | Because to my eternal regret… | 因为让我深感懊悔的是 |
[30:24] | I missed the call. | 我没接到电话 |
[30:26] | Well, I don’t know why he would have been concerned. | 我不明白他在担心什么 |
[30:30] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:32] | And I see that. | 看得出来 |
[30:34] | Point Blanc obviously worked wonders. | 靶点的确能创造奇迹 |
[30:39] | How do you know about Point Blanc? | 你怎么知道靶点的 |
[30:44] | He mentioned it in his message. | 他在留言中提到了 |
[30:50] | Must’ve been pretty tough, getting sent away like that. | 就那样被送走 一定很煎熬吧 |
[30:53] | But necessary. | 但很有必要 |
[30:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:00] | Well, I’ll let you get on. | 那我就不打扰了 |
[31:04] | You have a lot of hard work to do. | 你还有要务在身 |
[31:07] | As my father said: | 我父亲说过 |
[31:08] | “He who would live, must fight.” | “要想生存 就要战斗” |
[31:15] | Well, indeed. | 的确如此 |
[31:28] | – Sir? – Something’s not right. | -长官 -有些不对劲 |
[31:30] | Put a watch on him. | 派人盯着他 |
[31:40] | From what Stellen-bitch has said, | 听斯泰伦贱人的意思 |
[31:42] | our chances of getting down the mountain on foot | 我们徒步走下山的可能性 |
[31:44] | are less than zero. | 比零还小 |
[31:46] | Which means we’re gonna need to borrow ourselves a snowmobile. | 也就是说我们要借一辆雪地车 |
[31:49] | Now, the keys aren’t locked away, | 钥匙没有被锁起来 |
[31:51] | but if we wanna grab a set without being seen, | 但我们要想偷一串 还不被察觉 |
[31:53] | then we’re gonna need a distraction. A pretty big one. | 就得声东击西 阵仗要大 |
[31:55] | I’ll handle that. We maximize our chances that way. | 交给我 这样我们的成功率最大 |
[31:58] | Get out, get to a phone, tell people. | 逃出去 找一部手机 告知别人 |
[32:00] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[32:03] | I’ll stay and help Kyra. | 我留下来帮凯拉 |
[32:04] | She said it herself, she can handle it. | 她自己说的 交给她 |
[32:06] | I just… | 只是 |
[32:08] | – I think I should stay. – Why? | -我应该留下 -为什么 |
[32:10] | Maybe we should ask Ian Rider? Whoever that is? | 也许我们该问问伊恩·莱德 不管他是谁 |
[32:15] | Right, well, it’s now or never. | 得了 机不可失 |
[32:16] | Let’s do this. | 开始行动吧 |
[32:36] | Go. | 走 |
[33:04] | Shut that noise off. | 把那噪音关掉 |
[33:28] | Well, hello, James? | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[33:31] | And where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[33:33] | There’s a– There’s a fire alarm. | 火灾 火灾警报响了 |
[33:35] | You’re supposed to go outside. | 你应该出门 |
[33:38] | Well, you can’t get out here. | 你不能离开这里 |
[33:40] | And it’s a false alarm anyway. | 反正也是误报 |
[33:42] | But I’m really glad I caught you. | 但我很高兴我找到你了 |
[33:44] | I wanted a quick word. It won’t take long. | 我想简单聊两句 要不了多长时间 |
[33:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[34:04] | You seem to have a habit of trying to get in places | 看来你想去不该去的地方 |
[34:06] | you’re not supposed to. | 都成家常便饭了 |
[34:10] | No one escapes from this school. | 没人能逃出这所学校 |
[34:13] | I was hoping you’d have learned that by now. | 我还以为你已经吸取教训了呢 |
[34:15] | Although to be quite honest, James, | 跟你说实话 詹姆斯 |
[34:17] | I struggle to see you’ve learned anything | 自从你第一天进校 我就觉得 |
[34:19] | since you first arrived. | 你没学到任何东西 |
[34:21] | Here at Point Blanc, | 在靶点学院 |
[34:23] | we are dedicated to making you all better people. | 我们致力于让你们成为更优秀的人 |
[34:26] | I think it’s time I showed you exactly what that means. | 我觉得是时候让你看看这到底是什么意思了 |
[34:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:02] | Miss Stellenbosch, sorry to bother you… | 斯泰伦博斯女士 抱歉打扰 |
[35:13] | “He who would live, must fight.” | “要想生存 就要战斗” |
[35:17] | It’s Mein Kampf. | 选自《我的奋斗》 |
[35:19] | Why would Parker pass it off as something his father said? | 帕克为什么要捏造他父亲说过这话 |
[35:23] | Michael Roscoe would never quote Hitler. | 迈克尔·罗斯科绝对不会引用希特勒的 |
[35:27] | I also mentioned Point Blanc. | 我也提到了靶点学院 |
[35:29] | His friend shut me down immediately. | 他的朋友马上打断我了 |
[35:32] | So who is he? | 所以他是谁 |
[35:34] | His name is Langham. | 他叫兰厄姆 |
[35:36] | He joined Roscorp Media | 他加入罗斯科传媒 |
[35:38] | as Parker’s personal assistant | 担任帕克的私人助理 |
[35:40] | immediately after Michael Roscoe’s death. | 就在迈克尔·罗斯科去世之后 |
[35:43] | Before that, someone’s worked very hard to cover his tracks. | 在那之前 有人很努力帮他掩盖行踪 |
[35:46] | But he turns up in Cape Town, | 不过他在开普敦露了面 |
[35:48] | armed forces originally, | 武装部队出身 |
[35:50] | then a dishonorable discharge, | 然后非荣誉退伍 |
[35:52] | then private security after that. | 在那之后加入了私人安保公司 |
[35:54] | His last contract before he drops off the radar | 他完全消失前的最后一份合同 |
[35:57] | is at the same research institute | 是在伊娃·斯泰伦博斯 |
[35:59] | where Eva Stellenbosch worked. | 工作的同一个机构 |
[36:02] | Why would a school provide a minder | 为什么学校会为一位毕业生 |
[36:04] | for one of its graduates? | 提供私人保安呢 |
[36:07] | Whatever this program is, | 不管这个项目是什么 |
[36:09] | maybe it doesn’t stop at the school gates. | 也许并不是学生毕业就结束 |
[36:12] | So they just vanished into thin air? | 所以他们就人间蒸发了吗 |
[36:14] | Yeah, I know it sounds stupid. | 对 我知道这听上去很蠢 |
[36:15] | No, not stupid. Scary and strange. | 不 并不蠢 而是恐怖和蹊跷 |
[36:18] | – What are you doing? – I wanna find out | -你在做什么 -我想查清楚 |
[36:20] | what happened to James, don’t you? | 詹姆斯怎么了 你不想吗 |
[36:22] | Is your plan to dismantle the whole building | 你的计划就是一块一块把整栋楼 |
[36:23] | one piece at a time? | 拆个精光吗 |
[36:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:28] | Put your coin in the slot and you get to play, right? | 投入硬币 就能开始游戏了 对吗 |
[36:31] | I’m betting there’s another way out of Stellenbosch’s office, | 我敢说斯泰伦博斯的办公室还有别的出路 |
[36:34] | and it either leads down to the basement | 而它通往地下室 |
[36:36] | or up to the second floor. | 或者通向二楼 |
[36:38] | Either way, it’ll lead us to James. | 不管怎样 都会带我们找到詹姆斯 |
[37:37] | You’re like a ninja. | 你就像个忍者 |
[37:39] | A really, really bad one. | 很垃圾的那种 |
[38:55] | So this is the second floor? | 这就是二楼吗 |
[39:52] | Alex, I don’t like this. | 亚历克斯 我感觉不妙 |
[40:19] | This is my photo. | 这是我的照片 |
[40:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:33] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[40:34] | Look at this. | 来看这个 |
[40:44] | This isn’t my room. That’s my room. | 这不是我的房间 那是我房间 |
[40:47] | Who’s in your bed? | 谁在你床上 |
[40:48] | I put pillows. | 我放的枕头 |
[41:01] | They’re watching us. | 他们在监视我们 |
[41:02] | Not watching. Studying. | 不是监视 是研究 |
[41:05] | Everything we do. | 我们的一切行为 |
[41:33] | They’ve copied his graffiti. | 他们复制了他的涂鸦 |
[41:56] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[41:58] | So, what do you think of Kyra? | 你觉得凯拉怎么样 |
[42:00] | I think we’ve got as much out of that one | 我觉得我们在她身上的收获够了 |
[42:02] | as we’re ever going to. | 她没什么潜力了 |
[42:04] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[42:05] | So we can start tidying up our loose ends, | 所以我们可以开始清理后患了 |
[42:09] | starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[42:11] | Ah, Doctor. | 博士 |
[42:13] | As I said, a lifetime’s work. | 如我所说 毕生成果 |
[42:17] | These are my completed notes on the process. | 这些是整个进程中的完整笔记 |
[42:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:23] | And this is the only copy? | 就这一份吧 |
[42:25] | Of course, as you insisted. | 当然 如你要求的那样 |
[42:27] | Doctor, I just wanna tell you that your work here | 博士 我只想告诉你 你在这里的工作 |
[42:30] | has been astonishing. | 让人刮目相看 |
[42:32] | I can honestly say | 我得说 |
[42:33] | that I couldn’t have done this without you. | 没了你 我不能完成这些 |
[42:36] | What you’ve accomplished here at Point Blanc | 你在靶点学院所有的成就 |
[42:38] | will help to shape a better world. | 将帮助这个世界变得更美好 |
[42:41] | Well, that’s very kind of you– | 你真客气… |
[42:46] | Be proud of yourself. | 为自己骄傲吧 |
[42:48] | You have achieved miracles. | 你已经实现了奇迹 |
[42:50] | Tomorrow will be brighter because of you. | 明天因为你将变得更加光明 |
[42:58] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[43:00] | But change is never easy. | 但改变从不容易 |
[43:03] | Have this taken away and disposed of. | 把尸体搬走 处理好 |
[43:05] | Of course, doctor. | 当然 博士 |
[43:07] | And take care of Kyra tomorrow. | 明天把凯拉也处理掉 |
[43:09] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |