时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Phone. | 手机 |
[00:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:26] | No phones allowed. | 不准带手机 |
[01:01] | – You’ve got good taste in vodka. – Seriously? | -你对伏特加的品味不错 -认真的吗 |
[01:03] | What, you think we’ve not met a teenager before? | 怎么 你以为我们见过的问题少年还少吗 |
[01:05] | Or do you think you can outsmart us? | 还是说你觉得你比我们聪明 |
[01:17] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[01:18] | Not in the least. | 完全没有 |
[01:20] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们的人了 |
[03:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:02] | Yeah, we need to meet. | 我们得见一面 |
[03:10] | What’s with all the guards? | 怎么有这么多警卫 |
[03:12] | Our students are our most precious resource. | 我们的学生是我们最宝贵的资源 |
[03:15] | We take your safety very seriously. | 在你们的安全问题上 我们很认真 |
[03:17] | You wouldn’t want us getting out you mean. | 你是说你不想我们逃出去 |
[03:20] | Heh. Oh, Alex. | 拜托 亚历克斯 |
[03:21] | Do you want to escape? To run away? | 你想逃出去吗 逃跑吗 |
[03:24] | Be my guest. | 随你便 |
[03:25] | It’s 20 miles to the nearest town | 最近的小镇离这里有20英里 |
[03:27] | and the temperature here never gets above freezing. | 这里的气温从来没有上过零点 |
[03:29] | You would be dead of exposure within the hour. | 你出去后不到一小时就会死 |
[03:33] | Do you know, in Siberia, | 你知道吗 在西伯利亚 |
[03:35] | the Russians didn’t even bother putting fences | 俄罗斯的劳教营 |
[03:37] | around their labor camps? | 都懒得设围栏 |
[03:38] | Because to run away was to die. | 因为逃走就等于死亡 |
[03:41] | And we don’t want anything like that to happen to you. | 我们可不希望你们出这种事 |
[03:44] | The importance of a healthy diet is not just to… | 健康饮食的重要性不仅… |
[03:49] | Excuse us, Dr. Baxter. | 不好意思 巴克斯特博士 |
[03:51] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[03:53] | Our new arrival. | 新学生到了 |
[03:55] | Everyone, this is Alex. | 各位 这是亚历克斯 |
[03:59] | Please welcome him to Point Blanc. | 大家欢迎他来到靶点 |
[04:03] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:04] | Perhaps you could all introduce yourselves? | 也许你们可以坐一下自我介绍 |
[04:08] | Hi, Alex. I’m Sasha. | 你好 亚历克斯 我叫萨莎 |
[04:12] | Arrash. Good to meet you, Alex. | 阿拉什 认识你很高兴 亚历克斯 |
[04:15] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[04:18] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[04:20] | Kyra, say hello to Alex. | 凯拉 向亚历克斯问好 |
[04:25] | Hello to Alex. | 问好 亚历克斯 |
[04:29] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[04:31] | Oh, there are no others. | 没有其他人了 |
[04:32] | This is everyone. | 大家都在这里了 |
[04:34] | What, like six of us? | 什么 就我们六个吗 |
[04:35] | Quality not quantity, my boy. | 少而精 孩子 |
[04:38] | Dr. Greif’s program relies on a very focused approach. | 格雷夫博士的项目是很独一无二的 |
[04:43] | It’s not for everyone. | 并不是适合每一个人 |
[04:45] | Now that you’ve met everyone, | 你已经见过大家了 |
[04:47] | would you like to tell us something about yourself? | 要不要向我们介绍一下你自己 |
[04:52] | My name’s Alex Friend. | 我叫亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[04:55] | You’ve probably heard of the Friend Foundation? | 你们可能听说过弗兰德基金会 |
[04:57] | Well, that’s me. | 那就是我 |
[04:59] | Actually, that’s my dad. | 其实是我爸爸 |
[05:01] | What did you do to get sent here then? | 你做了什么菜被送到这里 |
[05:03] | Nothing. | 什么都没干 |
[05:05] | I like smoke-bombed the chapel a little bit. | 我喜欢用烟雾弹炸小教堂 |
[05:09] | That’s kind of funny. | 有点意思 |
[05:10] | Oh, I’m sure Alex thought so at the time as well. | 我相信亚历克斯当时也是这么想的 |
[05:13] | Although possibly now, with the benefit of hindsight, | 不过现在事后来看 |
[05:17] | he’s realizing that was not the best life choice to make. | 他意识到这不算是最佳的人生选择 |
[05:21] | How does that sound, Alex? | 听起来怎么样 亚历克斯 |
[05:23] | Sounds like you and my dad should get a room. | 听起来你和我爸爸应该去开一间房 |
[05:28] | All right, we will pick this up later. | 好了 课待会再上 |
[05:30] | James, Laura, show Alex to his room? | 詹姆斯 劳拉 带亚历克斯去他的房间 |
[05:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:59] | Good news. They bought it. | 好消息 他们信了 |
[06:02] | North Korea. | 韩国 |
[06:05] | Ian being targeted, they bought all of it. | 伊恩被盯上了 他们全都信了 |
[06:11] | What about the school? | 学校呢 |
[06:13] | You can relax, okay? | 你可以放下心了 |
[06:16] | They went for Korea and they got nowhere. | 他们去找韩国人了 什么都找不到的 |
[06:22] | In fact, they’re suspending the file. | 事实上 他们已经封闭档案了 |
[06:24] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | They are suspending the investigation | 他们已经停止调查 |
[06:27] | into Ian Rider’s death. | 伊恩·莱德的死了 |
[06:29] | As of now, it is shut down. | 现在 已经关停了 |
[06:33] | So…? | 所以 |
[06:36] | they’ve given up? | 他们放弃了吗 |
[06:39] | Thought you’d like to know. | 只是想告诉你一声 |
[06:43] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[06:45] | You sure they’re letting it go? | 你确定他们不查了 |
[06:48] | You’re clear. | 你没事了 |
[06:50] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[07:11] | What is the situation? | 情况怎么样 |
[07:14] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[07:24] | Not what you’re used to, right? | 和你以前猪的不一样吧 |
[07:27] | Two hundred grand for this? | 20万就住这种地方 |
[07:29] | Yeah, and it gets worse. | 是啊 还有更糟糕的 |
[07:33] | Basically, we do our own laundry, | 基本上来说 我们自己洗衣服 |
[07:35] | we clean our own rooms, | 自己打扫房间 |
[07:37] | we cook the food, we wash the dishes. | 我们还要做菜和洗盘子 |
[07:40] | – It totally sucks. – So, what did you do? | -烂透了 -那你是做了什么 |
[07:43] | Oh, my parents got me a new personal tutor. | 我父母给我找了一个新私人家教 |
[07:45] | This totally up-himself guy. | 这人超级自作主张 |
[07:47] | I couldn’t stand him. | 我受不了他 |
[07:49] | He was so serious. | 他超级严肃 |
[07:51] | So I shot him. | 我就朝他开枪了 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:54] | Only with an air rifle, in the ass. | 用气枪啦 打的屁股 |
[07:57] | It was soft tissue. He was fine. | 只打到了软组织 他没事 |
[07:59] | You know, but apparently that was one step too far. | 但显然 这实在是太过分了 |
[08:04] | How long have you guys been here? | 你们来这里多久了 |
[08:05] | Eight weeks. | 八周 |
[08:09] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[08:11] | Yeah, three months. | 是的 三个月 |
[08:17] | Do you wanna see my place? | 你想去看看我的房间吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[08:22] | Did you do that? | 都是你画的吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. I thought, you know, | 是的 我想着 |
[08:25] | “You’re a precious flower, James. | “你是一朵奇花 詹姆斯 |
[08:27] | You should express your individuality.” | 你应该表现出你自己的个性” |
[08:30] | Stellenbitch had a category one shitfit | 那个斯泰伦贱人看到以后 |
[08:32] | when she saw it. | 骂了一字典的话 |
[08:34] | – It was totally worth it. – That’s actually sick. | -太值了 -真是太酷了 |
[08:36] | So Arrash and Sasha are around the corner, | 阿拉什和萨莎住在角落 |
[08:40] | Kyra’s over there, and I’m in there. | 凯拉在这边 我在这边 |
[08:44] | So how long do you have to stay here? | 你们得在这里待多久 |
[08:46] | Like, when do you get to go home? | 什么时候才能回家 |
[08:47] | Pfft. When they think you’re ready, I guess. | 可能等他们觉得你们准备好了吧 |
[08:50] | I bet that Arrash and Sasha are going home very soon. | 我敢打赌阿拉什和萨莎马上就要回家了 |
[08:53] | I mean, they’re like perfect. | 他们很完美 |
[08:57] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[08:59] | Arrogant. | 傲慢 |
[09:01] | Cocky. | 自大 |
[09:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:04] | But apart from that? | 但除了这些以外呢 |
[09:06] | Physically he looks good, wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得他看上去身体很不错吗 |
[09:11] | Good? | 不错 |
[09:12] | He’s athletic. | 他看上去是运动型 |
[09:13] | He seems clever. He’s not unattractive. | 也很聪明 不算是没有魅力 |
[09:17] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[09:19] | You shouldn’t be so jealous. | 你不该这么嫉妒 |
[09:20] | It’s to all of our advantage if he’s… | 如果他够格 那对我们… |
[09:24] | capable. | 都好 |
[09:28] | So, what’s up there? | 那上面有什么 |
[09:30] | Why is there a wall? | 为什么有墙 |
[09:31] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[09:33] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously. | -认真的吗 -认真的 |
[09:35] | It’s totally blocked off. | 完全封上了 |
[09:37] | The official line | 官方说法是 |
[09:39] | is it’s inconvenient to heat the whole building. | 给整幢楼供暖太不方便了 |
[09:40] | So when they turned it into a school, | 所以他们把这里改造成学校的时候 |
[09:43] | they blocked that part off. | 就封掉了这片区域 |
[09:45] | Me, I think Stellenbitch keeps the husks | 我觉得就是斯泰伦贱人存放 |
[09:48] | of her used-up lovers up there. | 被她吸干的情人的地方 |
[09:50] | You’re so gross, James. | 你真恶心 詹姆斯 |
[09:52] | Anyway, that’s not true. | 不管怎么样 不是那样的 |
[09:55] | Baxter told me before this place was a school, | 巴克斯特告诉我 这地方成为一所学校之前 |
[09:59] | they used to store hazardous chemicals | 那里是用来存放有毒化学药品 |
[10:01] | or some crap like that up there. | 或者之类的东西 |
[10:04] | And it’s in the walls. | 墙体上都渗透了 |
[10:05] | So even if you, like, just breathe it in, | 所以就算你只是吸了几口气 |
[10:08] | it’s instant cancer. | 也会马上得癌症 |
[10:10] | He was yanking your chain. | 他是在控制你 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:16] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:19] | Well, let’s finish the tour. | 赶紧参观完吧 |
[10:22] | I’ve been saving the best till last. | 我给你留了压轴的好东西 |
[10:38] | So, what about this Dr Greif? He’s in charge, right? | 这个格雷夫博士呢 他是负责人吧 |
[10:40] | Yeah. In charge of crawling into our heads. | 是啊 专门负责爬进我们脑子里 |
[10:43] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[10:47] | He does these group therapy sessions | 他会举办那种群体咨询 |
[10:49] | so we can get in touch with our true selves. | 让我们都接触什么最真实的自我 |
[10:54] | And twice a week, | 他每两周 |
[10:55] | he gets everyone in the common room here, | 还会把大家都召集到公共休息室里 |
[10:57] | sits us all down, | 让我们都坐下 |
[10:59] | tries to get us in touch with our feelings. | 然后分享我们的感受 |
[11:03] | He’s having a tough time with Kyra. | 他在凯拉那儿碰了钉子 |
[11:06] | She does not have feelings. | 她没有感情 |
[11:08] | I think she prefers machines to people. | 我觉得比起人类 她更喜欢机器 |
[11:11] | Don’t take it personally, though. | 不过别觉得我是在针对她 |
[11:13] | She is a machine. | 她就是一个机器 |
[11:16] | Hey. What are you up to? | 你在干什么 |
[11:20] | Playing Donkey Kong. | 扮演金刚 |
[11:22] | Kind of prefer Space Invaders myself. | 我更喜欢太空入侵者 |
[11:34] | Any past illnesses? | 有病史吗 |
[11:36] | Long-term hospitalization? | 长期入院史 |
[11:38] | No. | 没有 |
[11:39] | Chicken pox, when I was a kid. | 小时候长过水痘 |
[11:41] | Have you ever undergone general anesthesia? | 你做过全身麻醉吗 |
[11:46] | Why does that matter? | 为什么问这个 |
[11:47] | Well, if anything should happen and I had to operate on you, | 如果出什么事 我要对你做手术 |
[11:51] | wouldn’t you rather you were anaesthetized? | 你希望你被麻醉吗 |
[11:54] | We have storms up here. | 外面经常有雪暴 |
[11:56] | Getting to a hospital isn’t an option. | 遇到事情没办法去医院 |
[11:58] | I’m sure you understand. | 你肯定能理解的 |
[12:01] | Right, uh… | 好吧 |
[12:03] | So never had general anesthesia? | 那从来没全身麻醉过吗 |
[12:07] | No. | 是的 |
[12:08] | Right, 1-4-5, you’re in good shape. | 好 145 你的身体很好 |
[12:13] | So I’m okay? | 那我可以了吧 |
[12:16] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[12:17] | Better than okay. | 非常可以 |
[12:19] | Very good indeed. | 非常好 |
[12:22] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[12:43] | Get your tires kicked and your oil changed? | 被换了轮胎装了新油吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, that was fun. | 真好笑 |
[12:46] | At least it got you out of European Colonial History. | 至少你逃掉了欧洲殖民史 |
[12:50] | Give me the choice, I’d probably take the medical. | 要我选 我宁愿接受医疗检查 |
[12:53] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[13:03] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们有什么毛病 |
[13:12] | – James. – Dipshit. | -詹姆斯 -混球 |
[13:20] | Have those two always been like that? | 他们俩经常这样吗 |
[13:22] | Not sure, but they’re getting weirder by the day. | 不知道 但他们每天都越来越奇怪 |
[13:38] | Cut it out. | 少来了 |
[13:40] | *Freak shows to the left of me* | *怪胎秀在左* |
[13:43] | *Weirdoes to the right* | *怪人在右* |
[13:44] | *Here I am Stuck in the middle with you* | *我和你被困在中央* |
[13:47] | So, what does that make us? | 那我们算什么 |
[13:49] | Survivors. | 幸存者 |
[13:51] | Catch you later, man? | 回头见 伙计 |
[13:52] | What’s this? | 这是搞什么 |
[13:53] | Oh, didn’t they tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[13:55] | Washing up’s on the rota. | 洗碗有排班表 |
[13:57] | Me and Laura were yesterday. | 我和劳拉昨天洗过了 |
[14:00] | Don’t let her eat the soap. | 别让她把肥皂吃了 |
[14:03] | See you. | 再见 |
[14:14] | What, all of it? | 全都要洗吗 |
[14:15] | It builds character. | 这能磨炼品格 |
[14:18] | And what if we don’t do it? What are the guards gonna do? | 如果我们不洗呢 守卫会怎么做 |
[14:21] | You really want to find out? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[14:25] | Come on, we’d better get started. | 好了 赶紧开始吧 |
[14:27] | Yeah, well, if we’re gonna do it, | 如果我们要洗 |
[14:28] | we might as well liven it up a bit. | 最好加点料 |
[14:30] | When me and Jack do the washing up, | 我和杰克一起洗碗的时候 |
[14:31] | we always do this, like, stupid party thing. | 我们经常会假装是那种愚蠢的派对 |
[14:34] | Who’s Jack? | 杰克是谁 |
[14:38] | No one. | 没谁 |
[14:40] | Why were you washing up? | 你为什么会洗碗 |
[14:43] | Look. Do you wanna have fun with this or not? | 你到底想不想来点乐子 |
[14:47] | Fun is not possible with this. | 干这事不可能有乐子的 |
[14:50] | I bet you it is. | 肯定有 |
[15:19] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎加入派对 |
[15:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:37] | Yo, check this out. | 快看这个 |
[15:40] | If you want that real Ibiza vibe. | 如果想要真正的伊比沙氛围 |
[16:28] | Who is responsible for this music? | 这音乐是谁放的 |
[16:32] | Spektre. | 斯派克特 |
[16:36] | Who is responsible? | 是谁干的 |
[16:40] | Me. Heh. | 我 |
[16:45] | And all of this? | 这一切呢 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I got that. | 我的功劳 |
[16:52] | And what did you do, Kyra? | 你又做了什么 凯拉 |
[16:55] | Conspicuously failed to dance. | 显然没有跳舞 |
[17:00] | So, you weren’t involved. | 那这与你无关 |
[17:02] | Go upstairs and get ready for bed. | 去楼上准备睡觉吧 |
[17:10] | You two are going to clean this mess up. | 你们俩把这里收拾干净 |
[17:13] | All of it. | 全部 |
[17:16] | And you, Alex, are going to come with me. | 你 亚历克斯 跟我来 |
[17:19] | I think it’s time you met Dr. Greif. | 你该见见格雷夫博士了 |
[17:30] | So this is Alex. | 你就是亚历克斯 |
[17:35] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你觉得你为什么会来这里 |
[17:38] | Because of the music? | 因为音乐吗 |
[17:41] | No. | 不 |
[17:43] | Why do you think you’re here in my academy at Point Blanc? | 你为什么会来到我在靶点的学院 |
[17:48] | What brought you here? | 是什么带你来到了这里 |
[17:52] | A helicopter? | 直升机吗 |
[17:53] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[17:56] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[17:58] | Eva told me you had a sense of humor. | 伊娃和我说了你很有幽默感 |
[18:03] | Well… let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[18:09] | You are here to change the person you are. | 你是来改变自己的 |
[18:14] | This should be your only concern, | 这应该是你唯一关心的问题 |
[18:16] | your ultimate aim. | 你的终极目标 |
[18:20] | You are what this is all about. | 这一切都是为了你 |
[18:24] | The only subject we teach is you. | 我们只教你这一门课 |
[18:28] | The only teacher we need is you. | 我们只需要你这个老师 |
[18:32] | Sounds like hippie bullshit. | 听起来很扯淡啊 |
[18:33] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[18:38] | Do not speak like that to Dr. Greif. | 别这么跟格雷夫博士说话 |
[18:43] | We are not your parents, Alex. | 我们不是你父母 亚历克斯 |
[18:46] | You need to show us some respect. | 你得尊重我们 |
[18:48] | You’re not allowed to hit me. | 你们不能打我 |
[18:52] | The sooner you realize that here we are allowed | 你越早意识到我们在这里 |
[18:55] | to do exactly what we like, | 可以随心所欲 |
[18:57] | the sooner you’ll begin to make some progress. | 你就越早取得进展 |
[19:39] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[20:14] | First day’s the worst, they say. | 他们说第一天最难熬 |
[20:17] | Here’s your MP3. | 这是你的MP3 |
[20:19] | I nabbed it before anyone else could. | 我赶在其他人之前先藏起来了 |
[20:21] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[20:23] | Ah, shit. | 我靠 |
[20:25] | Who did that? | 谁干的 |
[20:26] | Stellenbosch. | 斯泰伦博斯 |
[20:28] | Oh, man, that’s out of order. | 我靠 太扯了 |
[20:29] | That totally sucks. | 太惨了 |
[20:31] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:34] | Have you seen anything weird? | 你看到什么奇怪的东西了吗 |
[20:36] | Anything strange, like someone else. | 奇怪的事 比如看到其他人 |
[20:39] | Mate, look at this place. | 伙计 看看这里 |
[20:41] | What’s not strange about it? | 有不奇怪的地方吗 |
[20:44] | Why’d you ask? Seen a ghost? | 你为什么这么问 看到鬼了吗 |
[20:47] | – Oh, I don’t know. I’m probably just tired. – Yeah. | -我不知道 我可能只是累了 -嗯 |
[20:49] | Well, whatever’s lurking in the shadows, | 不管隐藏在阴影里的是什么 |
[20:51] | it’s probably better-off than we are. | 可能比我们过得舒服 |
[20:52] | At least they don’t have Stellenbitch smacking them about. | 至少他们没有挨斯泰伦博斯的打 |
[20:55] | What was that, James? | 你说什么 詹姆斯 |
[21:01] | You should hurry along now. | 你赶紧回去吧 |
[21:04] | Hang tough, man. | 撑住 伙计 |
[21:06] | Yeah, you too. | 嗯 你也是 |
[21:14] | I think after closedown | 关闭后 |
[21:15] | you should really take some time to consider your attitude, Alex. | 你好好反思一下自己的态度 亚历克斯 |
[21:19] | You might find things a lot easier if you do. | 这样可能会过得轻松点 |
[21:21] | Closedown? | 禁闭吗 |
[21:23] | Bedtime. | 睡觉时间 |
[21:25] | Everyone in their rooms for a proper night’s rest. | 大家都要在房间好好休息一晚 |
[21:27] | You can’t learn if you’re tired, | 如果太累 可学不到知识 |
[21:29] | and you have a lot to learn. | 你还有很多东西要学 |
[21:31] | Good night, Alex. | 晚安 亚历克斯 |
[21:58] | New Kids on the Block. | 街头顽童团体 |
[22:05] | Awesome, Smithers. | 太棒了 史密瑟斯 |
[23:58] | Miss Starbright. What you doing here? | 斯塔布赖特小姐 你在这里干什么 |
[24:00] | I need information. | 我需要信息 |
[24:04] | – Come on. – I know he’s at some sort of school, | -来吧 -我知道他在某间学校 |
[24:06] | but where is it and what’s it called? | 但学校在哪里 叫什么 |
[24:07] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[24:09] | Look, if I have any news, I’ll be in touch. | 如果有任何消息 我会和你联系的 |
[24:11] | I’m going crazy sitting at home on my own. | 我一个人坐在家里要疯了 |
[24:13] | I understand, but there’s nothing I can do. | 我明白 但我无能为力 |
[24:21] | Miss Starbright, | 斯塔布赖特小姐 |
[24:25] | you were there the evening when Ian went out. | 伊恩出去的那晚你也在 |
[24:28] | You mean when Ian got killed. | 你是说伊恩被杀的时候吗 |
[24:30] | Yes. He made a phone call just after 8:00. | 是的 他八点刚过打了个电话 |
[24:35] | How do you even know tha– Of course you do. | 你怎么知道 也是 |
[24:38] | I don’t suppose you heard what was said on the call? | 你应该没听到电话内容吧 |
[24:41] | No. Not much. | 嗯 没怎么听到 |
[24:44] | I don’t know who he was talking to. | 我不知道他在跟谁通话 |
[24:45] | He wanted them to call someone in Moscow, a friend. | 伊恩想让他们打电话给莫斯科的一个朋友 |
[24:50] | In Moscow? You’re absolutely sure of that? | 莫斯科 你确定吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah. I was wondering what he was doing, | 是的 我当时很好奇他找 |
[24:56] | banking in Russia, but, you know… | 俄罗斯银行干什么 但是你懂的 |
[25:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:03] | I’ll be in touch soon. | 回头联系你 |
[25:17] | Crawley. | 克劳利 |
[25:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:32] | So the phone call Ian made the night of his death | 伊恩在他死亡当晚打的电话 |
[25:34] | had nothing to do with Varna. | 和瓦尔纳无关 |
[25:35] | Nothing to do with Korea either. | 和韩国也没关系 |
[25:37] | He’d made the connection between Serenkov and Roscoe | 他把谢连科夫和罗斯科联系起来了 |
[25:40] | and he was chasing down Point Blanc | 他在追查靶点 |
[25:41] | and he told Wilby. | 而且告诉了威尔比 |
[25:44] | Wilby called his contact and they authorized Ian’s death. | 威尔比打给他的联系人 他们决定杀死伊恩 |
[25:47] | Shall we detain him? | 拘留他吗 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:51] | Wilby’s nothing. Watch him. | 威尔比无关紧要 看住他 |
[25:55] | We need to find out who he’s working for. | 我们要查出他在为谁工作 |
[25:59] | Climate change, resource exhaustion, | 气候变化 资源枯竭 |
[26:04] | polarization of society. | 社会两极分化 |
[26:07] | What’s brought us to this? | 造成如此境地的原因是什么 |
[26:09] | – Too many people? – Exactly. | -人口太多 -正是如此 |
[26:13] | Too many people crammed into one small world. | 太多的人挤在一个小小的星球 |
[26:19] | Just imagine that we could have a wand | 想象一下 如果我们有一根魔杖 |
[26:23] | and remove 99 percent of those people. | 可以清除99%的人类 |
[26:32] | What happens now? | 结果如何 |
[26:35] | A fresh beginning for those who remain. | 对余下的人而言 是一个崭新的开始 |
[26:42] | Who would get to choose that 1 percent? | 谁来决定那1%的人选 |
[26:45] | You? | 你吗 |
[26:47] | It’s just a thought experiment, Alex. | 这只是一项思维实验 亚历克斯 |
[26:50] | And I know it’s not an easy one. | 我知道这并不简单 |
[26:53] | Change is never easy. | 改变从来就不简单 |
[26:55] | Change hurts. | 改变带来痛苦 |
[26:58] | But it can be for the better. | 但也能带来繁荣 |
[27:02] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[27:06] | It seems you need some medical attention. | 感觉你需要去看看医生 |
[27:10] | Why don’t you pay Dr. Baxter a visit down in the infirmary? | 你还是去医务室找巴克斯特博士看看吧 |
[27:18] | Uh, no. I– I’ll be fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[27:20] | Of course you will. | 当然了 |
[27:22] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[27:37] | And this is not a new idea, by any means. | 无论如何 这都不算是全新的理念 |
[27:41] | In the past, some great men thought exactly the same way. | 过去 一些伟人也有同样的想法 |
[27:50] | Stalin, the Fuührer. | 斯大林 元首[希特勒] |
[27:55] | But history has condemned them. | 但是他们已受到了历史的谴责 |
[28:00] | And unfortunately it is only now that we begin to realize, | 只可惜我们如今才意识到 |
[28:05] | perhaps they were right all along. | 也许他们从始至终都是正确的 |
[28:19] | Your family sell weapons? | 你家人是贩卖武器的 |
[28:21] | Hell, yeah. In it for generations, man. | 没错 几代人都做这个 |
[28:25] | My great-grandfather invented this, like, | 我的曾祖父发明了 |
[28:28] | jacketed water-cooling system for machine guns. | 机关枪的夹套水冷系统 |
[28:32] | Made a fortune of getting other people shot. | 别人挨枪子 他赚大钱 |
[28:35] | Heh. Since then we just carry on the grand tradition. | 自此我们就延续了这一优良传统 |
[28:39] | Tanks, jets, drones, all sorts of cool shit. | 坦克 喷气飞机 无人机 各种牛逼的玩意 |
[28:44] | Which is what I tried to tell my tutor | 我冲家庭教师屁股开枪时 |
[28:46] | when I shot him in the ass, but no one was listening. | 正想告诉他这件事 但大家都不听 |
[28:49] | So that’s arms dealers, Internet, telecoms, | 所以这里的人家里有贩卖军火 互联网 电信 |
[28:53] | semiconductors, shipping, banking, | 半导体 运输业 银行业 |
[28:58] | and I’m food and farming, I guess. | 我家里就从事食品与农业 |
[28:59] | That’s kind of odd, right? | 不是太奇怪了吗 |
[29:02] | – What is? – Well, like, where are the pop star kids? | -哪里奇怪了 -怎么没有歌星的孩子 |
[29:06] | The royalty kids? | 皇室里的孩子 |
[29:08] | Instead, we’re all global industries of some kind, | 然而我们家人都是从事某种全球性产业 |
[29:10] | and we’re all different. | 而且还都不一样 |
[29:12] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[29:16] | Nothing, it’s just weird. | 没什么 就是很诡异 |
[29:21] | Do you know what’s really weird? | 你知道什么是真正的诡异吗 |
[29:24] | The freak twins, in perfect harmony. | 那对连体怪人 和睦得不像话 |
[29:52] | Yeah, we’re good to go. He’s on the move. | 我们可以行动 他出门了 |
[29:54] | Mke sure you bug Wilby’s entrance hall too. | 确保在威尔比的门廊上也安好窃听器 |
[29:56] | I want everything covered. | 我要全方面覆盖 |
[31:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:08] | We haven’t met. I’m Martin Wilby. | 我们还没见过面 我叫马丁·威尔比 |
[31:11] | I worked with Ian. | 我是伊恩的同事 |
[31:13] | He mentioned you. | 他提到过你 |
[31:14] | Well, I know it’s very late, | 我知道现在很晚了 |
[31:16] | but I wondered if I could come in? | 但可否让我进门 |
[31:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:27] | I should have come here sooner. | 我该早点来的 |
[31:29] | I just wanted to say how sorry I am about Ian | 我想说 我对伊恩的事很遗憾 |
[31:33] | and about what happened. | 对发生的一切很遗憾 |
[31:36] | And what did happen, Martin? | 到底发生了什么呢 马丁 |
[31:38] | Milk? | 加奶吗 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[31:43] | You’re talking about the car accident? | 你说的是那起车祸 |
[31:46] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[31:48] | What you really do. | 你真正的职业 |
[31:50] | And it’s not a bank. | 你可不是银行家 |
[31:52] | Oh. They told you? | 他们告诉你了 |
[31:55] | They didn’t have much choice. | 他们没别的选择 |
[31:58] | I should’ve guessed years ago. | 我几年前就该察觉到的 |
[32:02] | Ian hated lying to the two of you. | 伊恩很讨厌对你们说谎 |
[32:05] | It is the worst part of the job. | 这是工作最难的一点 |
[32:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:14] | Why are you here now? | 你为何而来 |
[32:17] | You’ve never been here before. | 你之前从没来过 |
[32:20] | I, uh– I wanted to see you. | 我 我想见你 |
[32:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:25] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[32:28] | I feel bad. | 我心烦意乱 |
[32:30] | I wasn’t able to save him. | 我没能救他 |
[32:32] | And I need to know that you’re okay. | 我要确认你没事 |
[32:38] | Did Ian tell you where he was going that night? | 伊恩告诉过你他那晚要去哪里吗 |
[32:40] | Mrs. Jones asked the same thing. | 琼斯女士也问了我同一件事 |
[32:43] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[32:45] | There wasn’t much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[32:50] | What did you tell her? | 你和她说了什么 |
[32:52] | Nothing really. | 其实没什么 |
[32:54] | Just that he had a call and he went out. | 就说他收到一通电话后出去了 |
[33:00] | Look, Martin. | 马丁 |
[33:03] | Nobody will tell me anything. | 没人会告诉我任何事情 |
[33:05] | Mrs. Jones just says everything’s all fine, | 琼斯女士只说一切安好 |
[33:08] | and I should sit and wait. | 我应该坐着等 |
[33:09] | But you were Ian’s friend, right? | 但你是伊恩的朋友对吧 |
[33:14] | Right. | 对 |
[33:16] | So you’ll tell me the truth. | 那你会告诉我真相吧 |
[33:20] | All right. | 好 |
[33:27] | Is Alex okay? | 亚历克斯没事吧 |
[33:29] | – Alex? – Yeah. | -亚历克斯 -对 |
[33:31] | Because I know you’re not allowed to talk | 因为我知道你不能谈论你的工作 |
[33:33] | about your work and all, but I need to know where he is. | 但我要知道他的下落 |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:41] | Yeah, Ian– Ian mentioned him. | 伊恩提起过他 |
[33:44] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[33:47] | He showed me photos sometimes. | 有时还给我看照片 |
[33:50] | He’s a good-looking boy. | 他长得很俊俏 |
[33:53] | I’m worried sick, Martin. | 我担心死了 马丁 |
[33:54] | I just need the name of the school. | 我只要知道学校的名字 |
[34:04] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的事 |
[34:05] | What? | 什么 |
[34:06] | I thought you knew? | 我以为你知道 |
[34:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:16] | – Hello? – Jack. | -喂 -杰克 |
[34:17] | Is Martin Wilby with you? | 马丁·威尔比和你一起吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:20] | Right, listen to me. | 那好 听我说 |
[34:22] | You do not tell him anything. And do not mention Alex. | 你什么也不要告诉他 也别提起亚历克斯 |
[34:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:38] | Mrs. Jones, what’s going on? | 琼斯女士 怎么回事 |
[34:40] | I thought he was one of you. | 我以为他是你们的人 |
[34:48] | This is Jones. I want Wilby brought in right now. | 我是琼斯 马上把威尔比带来 |
[34:51] | Well, then find him. You had him a moment ago. | 那就去找他 你刚才都抓到他了 |
[35:00] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[35:12] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[35:14] | Where’s Laura? | 劳拉呢 |
[35:15] | Faking flu to get out of this horror show is my guess. | 我猜她在假装感冒好逃离这场恐怖秀吧 |
[35:20] | Greif shows us his dumb films every week. | 格雷夫每周都让我们看他的傻逼电影 |
[35:26] | Get those sacks, boys! | 拿上那些袋子 小子们 |
[35:57] | There’s something weird about you. | 你很奇怪 |
[36:00] | Not bad weird, exactly, just… | 不是坏的那种 只是… |
[36:06] | weird. | 很奇怪 |
[36:09] | Like you don’t really belong here. | 好像你真的不属于这里似的 |
[36:14] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:16] | Do you think I’m pretty? | 你觉得我漂亮吗 |
[36:20] | I do. | 我觉得自己漂亮 |
[36:23] | I’m lucky. I think I’m much prettier than Laura. | 我很幸运 我觉得我比劳拉漂亮多了 |
[36:31] | It’s an asset. | 这是优点 |
[36:33] | Do you wanna kiss me? | 你想亲我吗 |
[36:34] | No. | 不想 |
[36:38] | Why not? | 为什么不想 |
[36:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:42] | What? | 什么 |
[36:43] | Don’t you like kissing? | 你不喜欢亲亲吗 |
[36:45] | No, I just don’t like kissing you. | 不是 我只是不喜欢亲你 |
[36:49] | You should have enjoyed it | 你应该趁有机会的时候 |
[36:51] | while you had the chance. | 好好享受 |
[37:17] | We’re closing. | 我们快关闭了 |
[37:19] | I’ve left something in my locker. | 我落了东西在储物柜里 |
[37:20] | I’ll be two minutes. | 两分钟就回来 |
[38:13] | A bit late to be taking exercise. | 现在锻炼有点晚了 |
[38:26] | You’re making a mistake. They don’t know anything. | 你搞错了 他们什么都不知道 |
[38:28] | They’re nowhere near me. | 他们完全没查到我 |
[38:29] | I really wish that was true, Martin. | 我真希望你说的是真的 马丁 |
[38:33] | I have information. Okay. | 我有消息 好吗 |
[38:36] | You’re in danger. I came here to call you. | 你有危险 我是来提醒你的 |
[38:38] | All right. | 好 |
[38:41] | – Tell me. – It’s true, I swear. I promise– | -告诉我 -这是真的 我发誓 保证 |
[39:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[39:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:38] | Excuse me? Is this my room | 搞什么 这到底是我的房间 |
[39:39] | or can anyone just walk in–? | 还是谁都能走进来 |
[39:50] | No, I just came to wish you good night. | 不 我只是来和你说晚安的 |
[39:55] | And see how you’re settling in. | 看看你安顿得怎么样 |
[40:00] | I’ll be fine when I’m on my own. | 我一个人的时候就会好了 |
[40:06] | Sleep well, then. | 那晚安吧 |
[41:44] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[42:12] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |