| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:55] | We have a location for Point Blanc. | 我们查到靶点的地址了 | 
| [00:57] | Originally a sanatorium. | 那里最初是家疗养院 | 
| [00:59] | It took us a while to find because, | 花了点时间才找到 | 
| [01:01] | well, it’s in the middle of absolutely nowhere. | 因为它在一个很偏僻的地方 | 
| [01:03] | It lay abandoned for a while | 那里荒废了一段时间 | 
| [01:05] | but was acquired three years ago. | 但是三年前有人收购了 | 
| [01:07] | By? | 谁收购的 | 
| [01:08] | The purchase was handled by a shell company. | 收购是由一家空壳公司经手的 | 
| [01:11] | The principal signatory is Eva Stellenbosch, | 主要签署人是伊娃·斯泰伦博斯 | 
| [01:13] | Dean of Students at Point Blanc. | 靶点的学生主任 | 
| [01:15] | Who has just contacted, Sir David. | 我们刚刚联系过他 大卫爵士 | 
| [01:18] | Are we in? | 我们进去了吗 | 
| [01:19] | Not quite yet. | 暂时还不行 | 
| [01:21] | She wants to meet with Alex first. | 她想先见见亚历克斯 | 
| [01:38] | Hey, man. Where were you this morning? | 今早你去哪里了 | 
| [01:40] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 | 
| [01:42] | What the hell? What happened? | 搞什么 怎么回事 | 
| [01:45] | It’s nothing. | 没事 | 
| [01:46] | Just tell me who did it. | 告诉我是谁干的 | 
| [01:48] | – And? – And we’ll finish them. | -然后呢 -然后我们解决他们 | 
| [01:49] | I mean, utterly. | 彻底解决 | 
| [01:51] | How? | 要怎么做 | 
| [01:52] | Deepfake pictures of their parents on donkey porn | 伪造他们爸妈的驴子色情视频 | 
| [01:55] | and put it online, always works. | 然后放上网 万试万灵 | 
| [01:56] | Yeah, that sounds all right. | 听起来还行 | 
| [01:58] | You gonna tell me who did it or what? | 你到底告不告诉我是谁干的 | 
| [01:59] | It’s nothing. It’s just some dickheads in the park. | 没事 就是公园里的某个混蛋 | 
| [02:02] | I didn’t even know them. I’ll see you later, okay. | 我都不认识他们 回头见 | 
| [02:14] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [02:15] | You’ve got a visitor. | 有人来找你 | 
| [02:19] | We need to be sure you get into Point Blanc. | 我们要确保你能进入靶点 | 
| [02:22] | 一流私利学校恶作剧毒害学生 亿万富翁之子第一次就被开除出校 | |
| [02:23] | We seeded the story last night | 昨晚我们散布了消息 | 
| [02:24] | and it’s being picked up everywhere. | 今天就有人捕风捉影了 | 
| [02:26] | We’d already contacted the school on behalf of Sir David Friend | 我们已经代表大卫·弗兰德爵士和学校联系过 | 
| [02:29] | and said the situation’s urgent. | 说事态紧急 | 
| [02:32] | This will explain why. | 这就能解释为什么 | 
| [02:33] | When do you think they’ll get back to you? | 你觉得他们什么时候会答复你 | 
| [02:36] | They already have. So we need to be ready. | 已经答复了 所以我们要做好准备 | 
| [02:38] | Alex, how are you getting on with your cover identity? | 亚历克斯 你的背景故事熟悉得怎么样 | 
| [02:40] | I want my mate’s phone back. | 我要拿回我朋友的手机 | 
| [02:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:43] | Tom’s phone. | 汤姆的手机 | 
| [02:44] | It was in the glove box. I want it back. | 在副座杂物箱里 我要拿回来 | 
| [02:47] | Well, it’s part of an ongoing investigation– | 这是正在进行调查案件的一部分 | 
| [02:48] | It’s got nothing to do with my uncle’s death. I want it back. | 这和我叔叔的死毫无关系 我要拿回手机 | 
| [02:55] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:56] | I’ll have it sent to him. | 我会把手机寄给他 | 
| [02:58] | Make sure. | 你保证 | 
| [02:59] | Alex, I know how you must feel. | 亚历克斯 我知道你的感受 | 
| [03:02] | – No, you don’t. – You don’t trust me. | -不 你不知道 -你不相信我 | 
| [03:04] | Or any of us, probably. | 或许我们任何一个人 | 
| [03:06] | And maybe now you’re thinking you shouldn’t have trusted Ian. | 也许你现在在想 你也不该相信伊恩 | 
| [03:10] | The world we inhabit is murky. | 我们所居住的世界都是阴暗的 | 
| [03:15] | Things are never as clear as we would wish. | 事情从来都不会像我们所想的那么明朗 | 
| [03:17] | But all Ian ever wanted was to keep you safe. | 但伊恩只想保护你的安全 | 
| [03:21] | And you could have trusted him with your life. | 他是你可以生死相托的人 | 
| [03:24] | He loved you. | 他爱你 | 
| [03:26] | And he was our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 | 
| [03:29] | So you’re saying we’re all on the same side here? | 所以你是说我们现在是同一阵线吗 | 
| [03:31] | No. | 不是 | 
| [03:33] | I’m saying I’m sorry he’s gone. | 我想说很遗憾他不在了 | 
| [03:39] | Birthday. | 生日 | 
| [03:41] | Eighth of December. | 12月8日 | 
| [03:42] | – Siblings. – Older sister, Fiona. | -兄弟姐妹 -姐姐菲奥娜 | 
| [03:44] | She’s been in the papers too. Drugs. | 她也上过报纸 因为毒品 | 
| [03:47] | – When was that? – Three years ago. | -什么时候的事 -三年前 | 
| [03:49] | Arrested in Los Cabos. | 在洛斯卡沃斯被捕 | 
| [03:50] | Daddy wasn’t amused. | 老爸很不高兴 | 
| [03:51] | And where does Daddy play golf? | 老爸在哪打高尔夫球 | 
| [03:53] | He doesn’t. | 他不打 | 
| [03:54] | He plays tennis at Queen’s. | 他在贝尔法斯特女王大学打网球 | 
| [03:58] | All correct. | 全对 | 
| [03:59] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [04:00] | Now, you need to look the part. | 现在你的打扮要对应你的身份 | 
| [04:03] | Clothes, hair, details. Can you manage that? | 衣服 头发等细节 你能搞定吗 | 
| [04:07] | Leave that to me. | 这就交给我吧 | 
| [04:12] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 | 
| [04:16] | Yeah, we’re gonna have fun. | 我们要好好玩一玩 | 
| [04:19] | Shopping. | 去购物 | 
| [04:22] | So, what we looking for? | 要找些什么 | 
| [04:24] | Bit of ink? | 想文身吗 | 
| [04:27] | I’m thinking something death-metal flavor. | 一些死亡金属的味道怎么样 | 
| [04:31] | This one maybe. | 也许这个吧 | 
| [04:33] | How about piercings? | 打几个洞如何 | 
| [04:35] | Here, here, here, and here? | 这四个地方怎么样 | 
| [04:40] | And a Prince Albert. | 还有阿尔伯特亲王 | 
| [04:41] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [04:43] | We’re kidding. | 我们开玩笑的 | 
| [04:44] | We just need a haircut. | 我们只是要剪个头发 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好 好 | 
| [04:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [04:51] | Shopping. | 购物 | 
| [05:13] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 | 
| [05:28] | Perfect. | 非常好 | 
| [05:43] | – Mate. – Yeah, I know. | -哥们 -我知道 | 
| [05:45] | – Was it the same guys? – What same guys? | -是同一批人吗 -什么同一批些人 | 
| [05:47] | That beat you up in the park. | 在公园里打了你一顿的那些人 | 
| [05:48] | Only this time they pinned you down | 只不过这一次他们找到了你 | 
| [05:49] | and made you look like a douche. | 把你搞得像个混蛋 | 
| [05:51] | – Nice. – It’s intentional. | -好笑 -你是故意的 | 
| [05:53] | I’m sorry, man. It’s some… it’s a strong look. | 不好意思 你的改变太大了 | 
| [05:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [05:59] | Not bad. Looks okay. | 还不错 发型还可以 | 
| [06:01] | Cheers. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:03] | You know some of us are getting together tomorrow night, | 明天晚上我们一些人想要聚一聚 | 
| [06:05] | gonna watch a film. | 去看看电影 | 
| [06:06] | Do you wanna come? | 你们要来吗 | 
| [06:08] | What’s the film? | 什么电影 | 
| [06:09] | It’s the new Spider-Man. | 新版《蜘蛛侠》 | 
| [06:11] | Great. I love Spider-Man. Yeah. | 太好了 我喜欢《蜘蛛侠》 好 | 
| [06:14] | – Yeah, yeah, sure. – Cool. | -好的 好 -好 | 
| [06:15] | – Count me in. – Okay. | -算上我 -好 | 
| [06:17] | – I’ll message you, yeah? – Yeah. | -我发短信给你吧 -好 | 
| [06:19] | Cracking. | 好极了 | 
| [06:23] | – You hate Spider-Man. – Yeah, I do, yeah. | -你不喜欢《蜘蛛侠》 -我是不喜欢 | 
| [06:26] | But I’m coming, so… | 但是我要去 | 
| [06:28] | No, look, man, I get Spider-Man, | 不 哥们 《蜘蛛侠》我知道 | 
| [06:29] | but, like, if he was bitten by a radioactive spider, | 但如果他被放射性蜘蛛咬伤 | 
| [06:31] | which, by the way, not a real thing, | 顺便 没有这回事 | 
| [06:34] | how come he doesn’t have eight legs? | 他怎么会没有八条腿呢 | 
| [06:36] | Because that would be ridiculous. | 因为那样会很傻 | 
| [06:38] | What, more ridiculous than a boy who can swing from walls… | 能有比一个男孩在墙上晃来晃去 | 
| [06:41] | …and climb buildings and stuff like that? | 攀爬高楼之类更傻的事吗 | 
| [06:44] | Jack needs me. | 杰克需要我 | 
| [06:47] | Okay, yeah, we can do that. | 我们可以一起去 | 
| [06:50] | No, no, no, it’s… I’ve gotta stop by the shops | 不不不 我要去商店一趟 | 
| [06:53] | because I’ve got to split the chores with her, | 因为我得和她分摊家务 | 
| [06:54] | so I should do it on my own. | 所以我应该自己去 | 
| [06:58] | Bollocks. | 胡扯 | 
| [06:59] | – What do you mean? – That is absolute bollocks. | -什么意思 -你就是在胡扯 | 
| [07:02] | It’s not bollocks. | 我没胡扯 | 
| [07:03] | All right, show me the message? | 给我看看信息 | 
| [07:05] | No. It’s just you and Ayisha then? | 不 所以只有你和阿伊莎吗 | 
| [07:08] | Yeah, just the two of you tonight. | 今晚只有你们俩 | 
| [07:09] | – No, it’s not. Don’t be stupid. – I’m not stupid. | -不是 别傻了 -我不傻 | 
| [07:12] | You know I didn’t mean it like that, come on. | 你知道我不是这个意思 别这样 | 
| [07:14] | Then show me the message, man. | 那就给我看看信息 | 
| [07:16] | It’s… | 这… | 
| [07:17] | I can’t, it’s– it’s not important. | 不行 不重要的 | 
| [07:19] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [07:21] | It’s private. | 私人信息 | 
| [07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:27] | See you later? | 回头见 | 
| [07:43] | Eva Stellenbosch, Dean of Students at Point Blanc. | 这是伊娃·斯泰伦博斯 靶点的学生主任 | 
| [07:46] | Why does she wanna meet me? | 她为什么要见我 | 
| [07:48] | Because it’s her decision | 因为由她来决定 | 
| [07:49] | whether to recommend you for entry or not. | 是否推荐你入校 | 
| [07:52] | She’s coming to the estate this weekend. | 她这周末会来庄园 | 
| [07:54] | We’re yet to identify the director and teaching staff, | 我们还没有确定主任和教学人员 | 
| [07:57] | but we have made some headway with the students. | 但我们在学生方面已经查到了一些资料 | 
| [08:00] | Yeah, you’ll like that one. | 你会喜欢她的 | 
| [08:01] | Kyra Vashenko-Chao, | 她叫凯拉·梵申科赵 | 
| [08:03] | daughter of Andriy Vashenko and Nuo Chao. | 安德里·梵申科和努奥·赵的女儿 | 
| [08:06] | She hacked the Tokyo stock exchange ticker | 她黑了东京证券交易所的股票代码 | 
| [08:08] | and wiped $7 billion off the Nikkei in 20 seconds. | 20秒之内让日经指数损失了70亿美元 | 
| [08:12] | That’s pretty cool. | 真厉害 | 
| [08:13] | It’s not bad, is it? | 还不错吧 | 
| [08:15] | Now, we’re not sending you in there completely unaided. | 我们不会让你手无寸铁地去那里 | 
| [08:18] | Be very careful with this. | 小心使用这个 | 
| [08:20] | What, does it explode or something? | 怎么 这东西会爆炸吗 | 
| [08:22] | No. Aim it between somebody’s eyes | 不是 瞄准人的两眼之间 | 
| [08:24] | and increase the volume, it melts their brain. | 增加音量就能融化人的大脑 | 
| [08:28] | No, of course it doesn’t. It’s a bloody music player. | 当然不会 这是音乐播放器而已 | 
| [08:30] | But it does have an encrypted comms system built in. | 但是里面有内置的加密通信系统 | 
| [08:34] | You can send and receive texts, | 你可以发送和接受信息 | 
| [08:35] | tell us how you’re doing, keep us posted. | 告诉我们你的情况 随时保持联系 | 
| [08:37] | To access, go to Menu, then Playlists, | 要进入系统 点开目录 播放列表 | 
| [08:40] | then New Kids on the Block. | 然后点开街区新男孩 | 
| [08:42] | – Who? – Exactly. | -谁 -没错 | 
| [08:44] | No one’s ever gonna look there. | 没人会点开那里 | 
| [08:45] | You couldn’t just give me a phone? | 你们就不能给我个手机吗 | 
| [08:51] | So, what does this do? | 那这又是干什么的 | 
| [08:53] | Makes and receives telephone calls. | 拨打和接受电话 | 
| [08:55] | But we’re expecting them to confiscate that | 但是我们预计他们会以学院学生政策为由 | 
| [08:57] | as part of the academy’s student policy. | 没收手机 | 
| [08:59] | If they confiscate the player as well? | 如果他们把音乐播放器也没收了呢 | 
| [09:01] | Then you’re just gonna have to think like an agent. | 那你只能像特工一样去思考 | 
| [09:06] | Improvise. | 随机应变 | 
| [09:08] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [09:09] | Read the notes, learn the stuff. Can I go now? | 看看笔记 做功课 我可以走了吗 | 
| [09:12] | Eva Stellenbosch is coming to interview you this weekend. | 伊娃·斯泰伦博斯这周末会来面试你 | 
| [09:16] | She wants to meet Alex Friend, | 她要见的是亚历克斯·弗兰德 | 
| [09:18] | not Alex Rider. | 而不是亚历克斯·莱德 | 
| [09:19] | There’s a lot of work to do. | 有很多工作要做 | 
| [09:21] | I have a thing tomorrow. | 明天我有活动 | 
| [09:22] | – A thing? – I’m to be going to the cinema with some friends. | -活动 -我要和一些朋友去电影院 | 
| [09:25] | I’m afraind that’s out of the question. | 恐怕你去不了了 | 
| [09:27] | The car’s waiting outside, we’ll all go to yours, | 车在外面等着 我们会去你家 | 
| [09:30] | collect your things and then make our way to the estate. | 收拾你的物品 直接去庄园 | 
| [09:32] | And you can read the notes on the way. | 你可以在路上看笔记 | 
| [09:40] | This is what a £150 billion food empire buys you. | 这是一个价值1500亿的食品帝国的庄园 | 
| [09:44] | A hundred and sixty-five. | 是1650亿 | 
| [09:46] | He moved up two places on the Forbeslist. | 他在福布斯富豪榜上升了两位 | 
| [10:16] | You must be Alex Rider. | 你一定就是亚历克斯·莱德 | 
| [10:19] | Why don’t you come in? | 请进吧 | 
| [10:40] | My wife, Caroline. | 这是我妻子卡罗琳 | 
| [10:45] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [10:48] | Before you leave, Mrs. Jones, | 在你离开之前 琼斯女士 | 
| [10:49] | I take it you are going to be on your way, | 我想你是要走了 | 
| [10:52] | I want to make one thing clear. | 有件事我想说清楚 | 
| [10:54] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次 | 
| [10:55] | Tell Alan Blunt from me. | 替我转告艾伦·布伦特 | 
| [10:56] | What he is doing recruiting a child, | 他招募孩子 | 
| [10:58] | it’s not just irresponsible. | 这样不仅不负责任 | 
| [11:00] | It’s illegal. | 而且不合法 | 
| [11:04] | Well, that’s something you both know plenty about. | 这点你们俩再清楚不过了 | 
| [11:09] | This settles the debts. | 这样一来债务两清 | 
| [11:11] | Finally. | 终于结束了 | 
| [11:12] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:13] | I’ll pass the message on. | 我会转达你的话 | 
| [11:16] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 | 
| [11:21] | Let me show you to your room. | 我带你去看看你的房间吧 | 
| [11:34] | Here you are. | 这就是你的房间 | 
| [11:38] | You’ll have the wing to yourself. | 整个套房都是你的 | 
| [11:41] | My daughter, Fiona’s away for the weekend. | 我女儿菲奥娜这周末不在家 | 
| [11:46] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗 | 
| [11:50] | What should I call you? | 我应该叫你什么 | 
| [11:52] | You can call me David. | 你可以叫我大卫 | 
| [11:54] | No. I mean like “Dad”? | 不 我是说我该叫你老爸吗 | 
| [11:58] | Daddy? | 爸爸 | 
| [12:00] | What does Fiona call you? | 菲奥娜叫你什么 | 
| [12:04] | She doesn’t. | 什么也不叫 | 
| [12:06] | Dinner’s at 7. | 七点吃晚饭 | 
| [12:10] | If I can find my way back. | 如果我能找到回去的路 | 
| [12:36] | We’ve been running down the North Korean angle. | 我们一直在跟踪朝鲜方面 | 
| [12:39] | Nothing concrete at all. | 没有具体的实证 | 
| [12:41] | And Wilby, since he came back? | 威尔比回来之后呢 | 
| [12:43] | Nothing. | 毫无发现 | 
| [12:45] | He’s been consistent across multiple debriefs | 他的多次汇报都始终如一 | 
| [12:47] | and everything he says makes sense. | 说的每句话都无异样 | 
| [12:53] | Well, there are two possibilities. | 有两种可能性 | 
| [12:56] | Either Ian was compromised from the outside, | 要么伊恩在外面暴露了身份 | 
| [13:00] | identified and targeted. | 被人发现盯上了 | 
| [13:03] | Or he was compromised from the inside. | 要么他在内部暴露了身份 | 
| [13:06] | They are the options. | 只要这些选择 | 
| [13:09] | Either Martin Wilby is telling the truth | 要么马丁·威尔比说的是真话 | 
| [13:11] | or Martin Wilby set this up. | 要么这是马丁·威尔比一手设计的 | 
| [13:19] | I’ll get on it. | 我会去调查 | 
| [13:53] | Do watch out for buckshot. | 一定要小心铅弹 | 
| [13:55] | Quail. Shot it myself. | 鹌鹑 我亲手打猎回来的 | 
| [14:01] | This must be very strange for you. | 这对你来说一定很奇怪吧 | 
| [14:05] | It is. Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [14:07] | So why are you doing it? | 那你为什么这么做 | 
| [14:10] | And why are you? | 你们又为什么这么做 | 
| [14:11] | Business. | 生意 | 
| [14:15] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 | 
| [14:23] | This school… | 这所学校 | 
| [14:26] | I can’t really talk about it. | 我真的不能说 | 
| [14:29] | No. | 是的 | 
| [14:32] | I suppose not. | 我想也是 | 
| [14:37] | What’s for pud? | 甜品有什么 | 
| [14:40] | I mean, dessert. | 我是说甜点 | 
| [15:29] | 亚历克斯短信 生病了 明天去不了 跟阿伊莎说声对不起 | |
| [15:50] | Money is just money. | 钱就是钱 | 
| [15:51] | You think rich people are different to you? | 你觉得有钱人和你不一样吗 | 
| [15:54] | Really, they’re just the same. | 真的 他们都是一样 | 
| [15:58] | How many houses do you have? | 你有多少栋房子 | 
| [16:01] | Not sure. | 不知道 | 
| [16:04] | Not quite the same then. | 那还是不太一样 | 
| [16:05] | Pull. | 扣扳机 | 
| [16:10] | You’re aiming at the target. | 你要瞄准目标 | 
| [16:13] | You need to lead it a little. | 你要向前靠一点 | 
| [16:15] | There’s something I need to say. | 有件事我要说 | 
| [16:18] | You can’t trust Alan Blunt. | 你不能相信艾伦·布伦特 | 
| [16:21] | No matter what he says or seems to do, | 不管他说什么或是要做什么 | 
| [16:23] | the truth is he will always be using you. | 事实是他会一直在利用你 | 
| [16:29] | No need to tell me that. | 不需要告诉我这些 | 
| [16:33] | Pull! | 扣扳机 | 
| [16:39] | So, what’s next? | 接下来怎么做 | 
| [17:07] | Fiona. What are you doing here? | 菲奥娜 你怎么来了 | 
| [17:11] | I do live here, Mommy. Or hadn’t you noticed? | 我住在这里 妈咪 还是你没注意到 | 
| [17:14] | But aren’t you supposed to be away for the weekend, with… | 但你这周末不是不在家吗 | 
| [17:17] | Rafe? | 和拉菲一起 | 
| [17:18] | Yes, well, Rafe and I have split up. | 是的 我和拉菲分手了 | 
| [17:24] | Miss Fiona. | 菲奥娜小姐 | 
| [17:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [17:28] | I won’t do it. | 我不愿意 | 
| [17:30] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [17:32] | Alan Blunt and I have a business arrangement. | 我和艾伦·布伦特有生意上的协议 | 
| [17:36] | He tells you what to do and you don’t go to jail. | 你听他的话 你就不用坐牢 | 
| [17:39] | That is no way to talk to your father. | 不能这样和你父亲说话 | 
| [17:42] | Do you think all this just happened? | 你觉得这些东西是凭空而来的吗 | 
| [17:44] | There are gray areas of the law, Fiona. | 法律中有一些灰色地带 菲奥娜 | 
| [17:46] | Gray areas. | 灰色地带 | 
| [17:47] | How long will he staying? | 他会在这里待多久 | 
| [17:49] | One weekend. | 就一个周末 | 
| [17:50] | Two days. | 两天 | 
| [17:52] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [17:53] | Surely even you can manage that? | 这你肯定能做到吧 | 
| [17:55] | Then hopefully he gets into this bloody school. | 然后希望他能进入那所破学校 | 
| [18:11] | I brought some flowers for Alex. | 我带了花来给亚历克斯 | 
| [18:13] | Because, you know, he’s so sick. | 因为他生病了 | 
| [18:14] | – Is he here? – Tom– | -他在吗 -汤姆 | 
| [18:16] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 | 
| [18:23] | – Where is he? – He’s staying with friends for a few days. | -他在哪 -他去朋友家住几天 | 
| [18:26] | Yeah? What friends? | 是吗 什么朋友 | 
| [18:28] | They’re just friends. | 就是朋友 | 
| [18:30] | Both of us know that’s bollocks. | 我们俩都知道你在胡扯 | 
| [18:34] | “Feeling ill, won’t make it tomorrow. | 生病了 明天去不了 | 
| [18:36] | Tell Ayisha sorry.” | 跟阿伊莎说声对不起 | 
| [18:37] | Finally, she even notices he exists, | 她终于发现了他的存在 | 
| [18:39] | and he blows her off? | 他却放人鸽子 | 
| [18:41] | I mean, he used to be my friend, and now he’s got all cool | 他曾经是我的朋友 现在都疏远了 | 
| [18:44] | – and he’s lying to me. – Tom, come on. | -现在他却骗我 -汤姆 别这样 | 
| [18:47] | No. You know what I think? | 不 你知道我怎么想吗 | 
| [18:48] | I think everything from Ian’s death to now, | 我觉得从伊恩出事到现在 | 
| [18:52] | is one big lie. | 一切都是弥天大谎 | 
| [18:54] | I mean, come on, you see it, right? | 拜托 你也看出来了吧 | 
| [18:57] | They’ve got him. | 他们找上他了 | 
| [19:00] | Just like Ian. | 就和伊恩一样 | 
| [19:04] | You think I’m crazy. | 你认为我疯了 | 
| [19:11] | No. | 没 | 
| [19:15] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 | 
| [19:17] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪 | 
| [19:18] | Hi, I’m Alex. Alex Friend. | 我是亚历克斯 亚历克斯·弗兰德 | 
| [19:21] | Tennis. Clay pigeon shooting. | 网球 飞碟射击 | 
| [19:22] | You have to lead it a little. Six feet or so. | 你要向前靠一点 183厘米左右 | 
| [19:25] | Dining room. | 餐厅 | 
| [19:26] | Entrance hall. | 走廊 | 
| [19:27] | Sister Fiona. She’s been arrested for drugs. | 菲奥娜姐姐因为毒品而被捕 | 
| [19:30] | Born in Monaco, kicked out of Eton. | 出生在摩纳哥 被伊顿公学开除 | 
| [19:33] | Servant’s quarters… | 佣人房 | 
| [19:37] | Swimming pool? | 泳池 | 
| [19:39] | Three school terms. Rugby. | 三个学期 橄榄球 | 
| [19:43] | Mercutio in the school play. | 学校戏剧表演过莫枯修 | 
| [19:45] | I was in the School Field House. | 我在学校体育馆 | 
| [19:46] | You must be Alex. | 你一定是亚历克斯吧 | 
| [19:48] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 | 
| [19:49] | Gosh, well done. | 天呐 做得好 | 
| [19:53] | What are you– What are you doing here? | 你… 你怎么在这里 | 
| [19:56] | Playing backgammon? | 在玩西洋双陆棋 | 
| [20:14] | Are you just gonna stand there and stare | 你就打算站在那里看着 | 
| [20:16] | or do you wanna pass me that towel? | 还是要把毛巾递给我 | 
| [20:23] | My God. Don’t they have girls where you come from? | 天呐 你来的地方没有女生吗 | 
| [20:26] | Yeah, different… | 她们不一样 | 
| [21:03] | So, Alex, where are you from? | 亚历克斯 你是哪里人 | 
| [21:09] | I was born in Monaco, | 我出生在摩纳哥 | 
| [21:10] | but I’ve lived most of my life between here and Knightsbridge. | 但是我大部分时间都住在这里和骑士桥 | 
| [21:14] | But… | 但是 | 
| [21:17] | I see. | 懂了 | 
| [21:19] | Fitting in. Very clever. | 融入角色 很聪明 | 
| [21:22] | So you pretend to be one of us | 所以你假装是我们中的一员 | 
| [21:24] | and this boarding school offers you a place? | 然后这所寄宿学校就会接纳你 | 
| [21:26] | – Is that right? – Pretty much, yeah. | -对吗 -差不多是吧 | 
| [21:29] | Then you need to know everything about us. | 那你要了解我们的一切 | 
| [21:31] | All of our little secrets. | 我们所有的小秘密 | 
| [21:34] | You know… | 你知道的 | 
| [21:36] | to be a good student. | 为了当一个好学生 | 
| [21:41] | Have you been going through my drawers, Alex? | 你有翻过我的抽屉吗 亚历克斯 | 
| [21:44] | Fingering things you shouldn’t? | 乱碰一些你不该碰的东西 | 
| [21:46] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 | 
| [21:51] | Did you know that Daddy was nearly arrested for fraud, | 你知道老爸差点因为诈骗而被逮捕 | 
| [21:56] | Mommy’s so sedated she can barely talk | 老妈”镇静” 几乎说不出话 | 
| [21:58] | and I have been arrested for drugs? | 而我因为毒品被逮捕过 | 
| [22:02] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到我们家 | 
| [22:10] | Mr. Alex. Your pizza has arrived? | 亚历克斯先生 你的匹萨到了 | 
| [22:14] | Pizza? | 匹萨 | 
| [22:18] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [22:22] | It’s got anchovies. I hate anchovies. | 里面有凤尾鱼 我讨厌凤尾鱼 | 
| [22:24] | They’re what you deserve. | 那是你活该 | 
| [22:27] | So your uncle was a spy? | 所以你叔叔是间谍吗 | 
| [22:30] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [22:34] | You should’ve said. | 你应该告诉我的 | 
| [22:37] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [22:40] | I completely deserve the anchovies. | 我就活该吃凤尾鱼 | 
| [22:42] | Yeah. You do. | 是的 | 
| [22:45] | But you know I hate them too, right? | 但你知道我也讨厌凤尾鱼吧 | 
| [22:47] | I have to suffer because you’re a dick. | 我也得受罪 因为你是个混蛋 | 
| [22:53] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 | 
| [22:54] | Jack told me. | 杰克告诉我的 | 
| [22:56] | She says “Hi.” | 她跟你问好 | 
| [23:01] | So fake car crash, | 伪造车祸 | 
| [23:04] | fake police on your doorstep, | 假警察找上门 | 
| [23:07] | fake Alex. | 假亚历克斯 | 
| [23:10] | Jack’s scared about you, you know. | 杰克很担心 你知道吗 | 
| [23:11] | She’s scared. | 她害怕 | 
| [23:13] | She doesn’t need to be. | 她不必 | 
| [23:16] | This isn’t like what Ian was doing. | 这和伊恩做的事不一样 | 
| [23:17] | It’s just going and looking around a school. | 我只是去一所学校看看而已 | 
| [23:20] | Why’d they have to beat you up and threaten your family | 他们为什么打你一顿 威胁你的家人 | 
| [23:22] | – to make you do it? – They didn’t beat me up. | -来让你做这件事 -他们没打我 | 
| [23:24] | I hit my head. | 我撞到头了 | 
| [23:30] | When they kidnapped me. | 在他们绑架我的时候 | 
| [23:32] | How do you not get it? | 你怎么还不明白 | 
| [23:35] | These people aren’t your friends. Okay? | 这些人不是你的朋友 | 
| [23:38] | Me and Jack, we’re your friends. | 我和杰克才是你的朋友 | 
| [23:41] | Stop lying to us. | 别再骗我们了 | 
| [23:44] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [23:47] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [23:49] | Never again. | 别再骗我 | 
| [23:55] | Look, man, whatever they’re asking you to do, | 不管他们叫你做什么 | 
| [23:57] | just do it quickly and come home. | 速战速决 然后回家 | 
| [24:02] | Because Ayisha is well out of your league, | 因为你配不上阿伊莎 | 
| [24:04] | and you’re basically dicking her around. | 你现在就是在玩弄她 | 
| [24:06] | And sooner or later she’s gonna realize | 她迟早会发现 | 
| [24:07] | that she deserves better. | 她值得更好的人 | 
| [24:16] | Got it. | 懂了 | 
| [24:21] | So it’s just looking round a school, yeah? | 所以就是去一所学校里看看对吧 | 
| [24:29] | Look. Look, man. | 听着 | 
| [24:31] | You know you can tell them to piss off and come home. | 你知道你可以叫他们滚蛋 然后回家的 | 
| [24:35] | Right now, if you wanted to. | 现在如果你愿意的话 | 
| [24:39] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:54] | See you. | 回头见 | 
| [24:59] | See you, man. | 回头见 | 
| [25:30] | Dickheads. | 混蛋 | 
| [25:36] | Fee! | 小菲 | 
| [25:39] | Fee! | 小菲 | 
| [25:41] | Fee! | 小菲 | 
| [25:45] | Rafe. | 拉菲 | 
| [26:12] | – You look amazing. – Yeah. | -你真美 -嗯 | 
| [26:15] | I was thinking we could stay the whole weekend. Is that okay? | 我在想我们这个周末都待在这里 行吗 | 
| [26:18] | It’s fine by me. | 我没意见 | 
| [26:20] | Mommy and Daddy might throw a shitfit but– | 老妈和老爸也许会大发雷霆 但是… | 
| [26:23] | This is our guest, one of Daddy’s charity cases. | 这是我们的客人 老爸的其中一位慈善对象 | 
| [26:26] | We’re polishing him up for an interview at a school. | 我们在帮他做面试学校的准备 | 
| [26:28] | Jesus, really? | 天呐 不是吧 | 
| [26:30] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [26:32] | Hi. I’m Alex. | 你好 我叫亚历克斯 | 
| [26:35] | Rafe. | 我叫拉菲 | 
| [26:37] | This is Hugh and Jethro. | 这是休和杰思罗 | 
| [26:40] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [26:43] | You all right? | 你好吗 | 
| [26:47] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 | 
| [26:50] | Clothes. | 衣服 | 
| [26:52] | Says who? | 谁说的 | 
| [26:54] | Don’t be a bitch, darling. | 说话别这么刻薄 亲爱的 | 
| [26:56] | Piss off, darling. | 滚蛋 亲爱的 | 
| [27:00] | We’re just teasing. | 我们只是在闹着玩 | 
| [27:03] | Ignore us. | 别理我们 | 
| [27:06] | We were thinking about going out tomorrow. | 我们在想明天出去玩 | 
| [27:09] | Fancy tagging along? | 要不要一起去 | 
| [27:10] | Going out to…? | 去哪 | 
| [27:12] | Just a walk around the estate. | 就在庄园里走走 | 
| [27:18] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [27:22] | Excellent. | 好极了 | 
| [27:25] | See you in the morning then. | 那明早见 | 
| [27:29] | Shut the door, won’t you? | 关门好吗 | 
| [27:31] | On your way out. | 出去的时候 | 
| [27:43] | Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day. | 明天会是美好的一天 | 
| [28:07] | Go home. You’re no good to us exhausted. | 回家吧 你累坏了对我们没好处 | 
| [28:09] | I wanna finish this. | 我想要弄完这件事 | 
| [28:11] | I may have a lead on an asset inside the Korean SSD. | 我可能有朝鲜国家政治保卫部内部的线索 | 
| [28:13] | They could confirm if there was a hit out on Ian. | 他们可以确定是否有人要暗杀伊恩 | 
| [28:15] | Martin. Listen. | 马丁 听着 | 
| [28:17] | You may not want to hear this, | 你也许不喜欢听到这个 | 
| [28:19] | but we’re suspending the investigation into Ian’s death. | 但我们要暂停调查伊恩的死 | 
| [28:22] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [28:23] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 | 
| [28:25] | North Korea is impenetrable. | 朝鲜防守森严 | 
| [28:26] | Not to mention a political minefield. | 更别提还有政治雷区 | 
| [28:28] | Officially, we won’t close the investigation, | 正式来说 我们不会结束调查 | 
| [28:31] | but whatever we find is going nowhere. | 但无论我们找都什么 都不会有结果的 | 
| [28:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:35] | No, we need to find out who killed him. | 不行 我们要查出杀他的人是谁 | 
| [28:38] | We know who killed him. We just can’t touch them. | 我们知道杀他的人是谁 只是拿他们没办法 | 
| [28:44] | Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [28:46] | Sometimes this is the job. | 有时这份工作就是这样 | 
| [29:11] | Morning, everyone. | 早 各位 | 
| [29:14] | Morning, Alex. Ready for the off. | 早 亚历克斯 准备出发 | 
| [29:17] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:27] | What are you all up to today then? | 你们今天准备做什么 | 
| [29:29] | We were thinking about going shooting. | 我们在想去射击 | 
| [29:32] | Alex is coming. | 亚历克斯一起去 | 
| [29:33] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [29:35] | Shooting? | 射击 | 
| [29:36] | Yes, Alex. | 是的 亚历克斯 | 
| [29:37] | Shooting. | 射击 | 
| [29:41] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 | 
| [29:44] | You didn’t think you can use my 12-gauge, double-trigger shotgun? | 你不会以为你能用我的12口径双扳机猎枪吧 | 
| [29:48] | Antique. | 古董 | 
| [29:50] | It’s a beauty. | 那是把好枪 | 
| [29:52] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 | 
| [29:53] | God, no, Lady Caroline. | 天呐 不是 卡罗琳女士 | 
| [29:54] | – It’s my Pa’s. – Splendid idea. | -是我爸的 -好主意 | 
| [29:58] | You can put into practice what I taught you yesterday. | 你可以把我昨天教你的派上用场 | 
| [30:01] | We’ll meet at 11. | 11点见 | 
| [30:02] | The Old Beech in the Copse. | 杂树林的那棵老橡树 | 
| [30:03] | You know the one? | 你知道是哪棵吗 | 
| [31:55] | Come out, Alex! | 出来 亚历克斯 | 
| [31:59] | Come on out and play! | 快出来玩 | 
| [32:04] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 | 
| [32:11] | Come on, isn’t this fun, Alex? | 快 这不是很好玩吗 亚历克斯 | 
| [32:14] | Have we hurt you? | 我们伤到你了吗 | 
| [32:20] | We wanna see your pretty face. | 我们想看看你可爱的脸蛋 | 
| [32:28] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 | 
| [32:32] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 | 
| [32:35] | Here boy. | 出来吧 | 
| [32:47] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 | 
| [32:58] | You can’t hide forever, Alex. | 你躲不了一辈子 亚历克斯 | 
| [33:13] | Where are you, Alex? | 你在哪呢 亚历克斯 | 
| [33:17] | – Where is he? – How would I know? | -他在哪 -我怎么知道 | 
| [33:20] | He’s probably pissing himself in a ditch somewhere. | 他可能在某个沟里吓得尿裤子了 | 
| [33:22] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 | 
| [33:35] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 | 
| [33:39] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 | 
| [33:48] | Hi, Rafe. | 拉菲 | 
| [33:54] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 | 
| [33:56] | Put the guns down. | 放下枪 | 
| [33:57] | – Alex– – Put them down. | -亚历克斯 -都放下枪 | 
| [34:03] | We couldn’t find you. | 我们找不到你 | 
| [34:04] | – We were wondering where you were. – No, you weren’t. | -我们在想你在哪呢 -才怪 | 
| [34:05] | All right. All right. | 好 好吧 | 
| [34:08] | We were just joshing. All right? | 我们只是在逗你的 好吗 | 
| [34:10] | We weren’t really aiming at you. We weren’t gonna hurt you. | 我们并没有真的瞄准你 我们没打算伤害你 | 
| [34:13] | It was just a game. | 只是玩游戏而已 | 
| [34:14] | A game? | 玩游戏 | 
| [34:16] | No. A bit of fun, a laugh. | 不 闹着玩 笑笑就过了 | 
| [34:20] | Look, you really shouldn’t be pointing that at us. | 你真的不该拿枪指着我们 | 
| [34:27] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [34:30] | Actually, do you think I could have that back? | 其实你能不能把枪还给我 | 
| [34:34] | It’s worth a lot of money. | 这枪很贵的 | 
| [34:35] | You want it back? | 你想把枪拿回去吗 | 
| [34:41] | Fetch. | 去捡吧 | 
| [35:08] | – Where have you been? – Studying human behavior. | -你去哪了 -学习人类行为 | 
| [35:11] | Right. Have you been over the briefing material? | 好吧 你看了简报材料吗 | 
| [35:13] | How many times? I’ve got it. As good as I’m ever gonna get it. | 要看多少遍 我都记住了 滚瓜烂熟 | 
| [35:16] | Not like she’s gonna ask me my great-grandmother’s maiden name. | 她又不会问我曾曾祖母的娘家姓 | 
| [35:20] | Which is? | 是什么 | 
| [35:21] | McDermot. | 麦克德莫特 | 
| [35:24] | Alex, this is important. | 亚历克斯 这很重要 | 
| [35:26] | I know it’s important, okay. | 我知道很重要 | 
| [35:28] | She’s here. | 她来了 | 
| [35:31] | Right, we’re on. | 该上场了 | 
| [35:34] | Calm down. | 冷静点 | 
| [35:36] | And don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 | 
| [36:20] | Miss Stellenbosch. | 斯泰伦博斯小姐 | 
| [36:21] | Sir David. | 大卫爵士 | 
| [36:22] | My wife, Caroline. | 这是我妻子卡罗琳 | 
| [36:25] | Lady Caroline. | 卡罗琳女士 | 
| [36:28] | Thank you for attending to this in person. | 谢谢你亲自到场 | 
| [36:31] | It’s my pleasure. | 很荣幸 | 
| [36:32] | It is very much our belief a personal connection, | 我们坚信 从一开始亲自参与 | 
| [36:34] | right from the start, can help the rehabilitation process. | 有助于改过自新的进程 | 
| [36:47] | Alex. This is Eva Stellenbosch. | 亚历克斯 这位是伊娃·斯泰伦博斯 | 
| [36:52] | Aren’t you going to stand up? | 你不打算站起来吗 | 
| [36:55] | Is this your idea of a joke? | 你这是在开玩笑吗 | 
| [36:58] | We’re really going through with this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 | 
| [37:00] | A little respect, please, Alex. | 请尊重一点 亚历克斯 | 
| [37:02] | It’s quite all right. | 没关系 | 
| [37:05] | Do sit down, Miss Stellenbosch. | 请坐吧 斯泰伦博斯小姐 | 
| [37:18] | Transition moments like these can be hard to cope with. | 这种过渡期很难应付 | 
| [37:23] | Well, shall we get this over with? | 我们能速战速决吗 | 
| [37:26] | They don’t want me here and I don’t wanna be here, | 他们不想我在这里 我也不想在这里 | 
| [37:28] | but I don’t need some pathetic military academy | 但我不需要一个必须要向老师敬礼的 | 
| [37:32] | where you have to salute the teachers. | 可悲军校 | 
| [37:34] | Your parents think you do. | 你爸妈认为你需要 | 
| [37:37] | My parents are idiots. | 我爸妈是傻蛋 | 
| [37:40] | Such a lack of respect. | 这么不尊重人 | 
| [37:43] | When did you get to be so angry, Alex? | 你什么时候变得这么暴脾气的 亚历克斯 | 
| [37:46] | When you walked in the room. | 在你走进来的时候 | 
| [37:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:50] | No, I think it was a long time before that. | 不是 我认为是早在这之前 | 
| [37:53] | Maybe I’ve been angry all my life. | 也许我一辈子都是这么暴脾气 | 
| [37:57] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [37:59] | And we at Point Blanc can help you take that anger | 在靶点 我们能帮你接受 | 
| [38:01] | and channel it. | 并控制这股怒火 | 
| [38:02] | We can help you use it. | 我们可以帮你运用它 | 
| [38:05] | I think it’s true to say, you don’t really like school. | 我认为可以说 你不太喜欢学校 | 
| [38:09] | Schools don’t really like me. | 学校不太喜欢我 | 
| [38:12] | So nothing is ever your fault. | 所以你毫无过错吗 | 
| [38:18] | Why are you lying to me, Alex? | 你为什么骗我 亚历克斯 | 
| [38:24] | I’m not lying. | 我没有骗你 | 
| [38:25] | Yes, you are. | 你有 | 
| [38:28] | You think I can’t see right through you? | 你认为我看不透你吗 | 
| [38:32] | You think I can’t tell when someone is pretending to be something | 你认为别人在装模作样的时候 | 
| [38:34] | they’re obviously not? | 我看不出来吗 | 
| [38:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [38:46] | You are not… | 你一点也不 | 
| [38:49] | brave. | 勇敢 | 
| [38:52] | You’re not clever. | 也不聪明 | 
| [38:55] | You hardly even know your own parents. | 你几乎不了解你的父母 | 
| [38:58] | And they hardly know you. | 他们也几乎不了解你 | 
| [39:01] | You live together, | 你们住在一起 | 
| [39:02] | but you are strangers to each other. | 但你们对彼此都很陌生 | 
| [39:06] | They don’t understand me, if that’s what you mean. | 如果你的意思是他们不了解我的话 | 
| [39:10] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [39:12] | And you will be much happier away from them, at Point Blanc. | 在靶点 远离他们 你会更开心 | 
| [39:18] | You do realize you’re not be permitted to see your son | 你们清楚你们儿子和我们在一起的时候 | 
| [39:19] | while he is with us. | 你们不允许见他吧 | 
| [39:21] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [39:22] | Our work is radical. | 我们的工作很极端 | 
| [39:25] | It’s revolutionary. | 具有革命性 | 
| [39:27] | And it can’t be interrupted. | 不容打扰 | 
| [39:29] | But we can call. | 但我们可以打电话 | 
| [39:31] | No. Not until the process is completed. | 不 在进程完成之前不行 | 
| [39:34] | Total isolation, total focus. | 完全隔离 心神专注 | 
| [39:39] | Our motto at Point Blanc is only perfection is good enough. | 靶点的校训是只有完美才够好 | 
| [39:49] | What’s she doing? | 她要做什么 | 
| [39:50] | We ought to be getting ready. | 我们应该做好准备 | 
| [39:54] | I think we can be on our way. | 我想我们可以自己去 | 
| [39:55] | We’ve got a long journey ahead. | 我们还有很长的路要走 | 
| [40:00] | Shit. Get her out of there. | 妈的 把她带走 | 
| [40:03] | We’re doing this for your own good, Alex. | 我们这么做是为了你好 亚历克斯 | 
| [40:06] | No, you’re not. | 才怪 | 
| [40:08] | It’s not convenient– | 现在进去不合适… | 
| [40:08] | Out of my way. | 走开 | 
| [40:10] | Shit. | 妈的 | 
| [40:16] | Under control. | 我拦下她了 | 
| [40:18] | Good work. | 做得好 | 
| [40:30] | Have you already packed, Alex? | 你已经收拾行李了吗 亚历克斯 | 
| [40:32] | Somebody did it for me. | 有人帮我收拾好了 | 
| [40:34] | See you never. | 永别了 | 
| [41:26] | 亚历克斯·莱德 间谍人生 | |
| [42:30] | Welcome to your new home, Alex. | 欢迎你来到你的新家 亚历克斯 |