Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:41] Point Blanc. 靶点
[01:42] This is where Parker got sent. 帕克就是被送到了这里
[01:44] There have been two very high-profile 最近有两起重要人士的
[01:46] accidental deaths recently. 意外死亡案件
[01:48] One you already know about, Michael Roscoe in New York. 其中一起你已经知道了 纽约的迈克尔·罗斯科
[01:51] Parker Roscoe’s father. 帕克·罗斯科的父亲
[01:53] The other is in Moscow, a man named Gregoriy Serenkov, 另一起在莫斯科 死者名叫格雷戈里·谢连科夫
[01:56] an oligarch with an interest in controlling 他是垄断俄罗斯的石油
[01:58] Russia’s oil and gas infrastructure. 和天然气基础设施的寡头
[02:01] Your uncle was getting close with him, just before his death, 你的叔叔在他死前正在接近他
[02:05] as a potential asset. 想笼络他
[02:07] We felt he could offer insight into Russia’s moves 我们认为他也许能向我们汇报俄罗斯
[02:09] on the global stage and perhaps influence them too. 在国际舞台上的动作 也许还能对他们施加影响
[02:12] But then he died, an accident on his yacht. 但后来他就死了 游艇意外
[02:15] Serenkov also had a son named Stepan. 谢连科夫还有一个叫斯特潘的儿子
[02:18] Stepan was also a student at Point Blanc. 斯特潘也是靶点的学生
[02:20] Two deaths. Two teenagers. 两起死亡 两个少年
[02:23] One school. 一所学校
[02:25] Well, you’re the spies. Why can’t you sort it out? 你们是间谍 你们就不能查清楚吗
[02:29] Because the only people that can get in to Point Blanc 因为能进靶点的
[02:32] are troubled teenagers. 只有问题少年
[02:39] You take a look around, 你只要去到处转转
[02:41] you don’t take any risks, 不要做任何冒险的举动
[02:42] and you report back anything you think could be relevant. 只要你觉得相关的事就向我们汇报
[02:46] – Relevant? – Yes. -相关 -是的
[02:48] How they’re treating the students, 他们怎么对待学生
[02:49] are they using the normal curriculum, 上的是不是普通的课程
[02:52] is there any unusual behavior? 有没有什么反常举动
[02:54] We can’t tell you exactly what to look for 我们没法告诉你到底要找什么
[02:56] because we don’t know what’s there. 因为我们也不知道那里有什么
[02:58] You’ll have to use your initiative. 你只能用你的直觉
[03:03] You said two deaths. 你说有两人死亡
[03:04] It’s three. 是三人
[03:07] My uncle died because of this. 我叔叔也因此而死
[03:09] You’re absolutely right, of course. 你说得很对
[03:12] We think Ian had made the connection 我们觉得伊恩很可能查出了什么
[03:13] and that somehow led to his death. 所以才会死
[03:15] What we don’t yet know is how or why? 但我们还不知道是怎么回事 或为什么
[03:18] But we are all very concerned to see 但是我们都希望能看到
[03:20] whoever is responsible brought to account. 主使者被揪出水面
[03:23] As I believe are you? 我想你也是吧
[03:49] Sure you’re okay going in? 你确定你可以入校吗
[03:51] Yeah. It’s just school. School’s fine. 嗯 只是一所学校 小菜一碟
[03:52] And that thing that happened, what was that all about? 之前那一出 是怎么回事
[03:56] It was a misunderstanding. That’s what Mr. Blunt said. 那只是一个误会 布伦特先生是这么说的
[03:59] A misunderstanding? 误会
[04:00] I’m gonna be deported 我都要被遣返了
[04:01] and you’re gonna get taken into care, 你都要被送去福利院了
[04:03] but then it all goes away again 然后突然全都不用了
[04:04] – because why, exactly? – I don’t know. -到底因为什么来着 -我不知道
[04:07] That’s a pretty big misunderstanding. 这可算是一个天大的误会了
[04:08] How does something like that even happen? 怎么会发生这种事
[04:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:12] Neither do I. 我也不知道
[04:14] And you know what I really don’t get? 你知道我最不明白的是什么吗
[04:16] Is how Mr. Blunt from the bank is in the middle of this? 银行的布伦特先生怎么会扯上关联的
[04:18] I get how he knows hedge funds and investments. 我知道他懂对冲基金和投资
[04:21] I don’t get how he knows about police and social services. 但我不知道他是怎么认识警察和社会服务部门的人
[04:23] – Do you wanna explain that to me? – Can we talk about this later? -要给我解释一下吗 -我们能待会再说吗
[04:26] – What did he say to you in the car? – I’m gonna be late. -他在车里对你说了什么 -我要迟到了
[04:28] Don’t think I don’t know when you’re keeping things from me. 别以为我不知道你有事瞒着我的样子
[04:30] You can’t fool me like you fool your uncle. 你别想像愚弄你叔叔一样愚弄我
[04:32] Objection, Your Honor, badgering the witness. 反对 法官大人 纠缠证人
[04:41] All right. Later. 好吧 待会再说
[04:46] But we’re not done with this, okay? 但这事还没完
[04:48] Okay. 好吧
[05:13] Hey, man, what happened? 伙计 到底怎么回事
[05:16] I’ve been calling you like nonstop since yesterday. 我昨天起就一直在给你打电话
[05:17] I was worried. 我担心坏了
[05:19] I just needed some time. 我只是需要点时间
[05:21] Well, have you worked it out? 那你想明白了吗
[05:23] Not really. 还没有
[05:25] Because I think I have. 因为我觉得我想明白了
[05:27] Organized crime. It’s got to be. 阻止犯罪 肯定是这样的
[05:29] Money laundering, right? 洗钱 对吧
[05:31] Ian stumbles upon the finances at the bank. 伊恩偶然发现了银行的财务状况
[05:32] Paper trail. He starts piecing it together. 一些文件的蛛丝马迹 他就拼凑在一起
[05:34] Only he gets too close and that’s when they… 但是他靠得离火焰太近了 于是他们…
[05:37] You know, they make their move. 他们动手了
[05:38] I don’t think that was it. 我觉得应该不是这样
[05:40] How do you know? That’s exactly what the Mafia do. 你怎么知道 黑手党就是这么行事的
[05:42] Excepet, they’ll get you to roll over. But Ian wouldn’t do that. 他们可能会逼你加入他们 但伊恩不会就范的
[05:45] – Because e was a good man. – Tom. -因为他是个好人 -汤姆
[05:46] We have Mafia in London. 我们伦敦有黑帮的
[05:47] – It’s not just in movies. – It’s not the Mafia. It’s not the Mafia. -不仅仅只在电影里有 -不是黑手党
[05:50] – Well, then who was it? – What if it was just an accident? -那是谁干的 -如果这只是一场意外呢
[05:52] Maybe it was just a crash, okay? Maybe I got it wrong. 也许只是车祸呢 也许是我弄错了
[05:55] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[05:56] Hey. Alex. 亚历克斯
[06:00] I just wanted to say 我只是想说
[06:01] I’m really sorry about your uncle. 我对你叔叔的死深感遗憾
[06:03] We all are. 我们都这么觉得
[06:05] I think it’s really brave, you coming in to school. 我觉得你来学校真的很勇敢
[06:11] Anyway, uh… 不管怎么样
[06:12] I’ll see you around, okay? 回头见吧
[06:19] She’s right, you know. 她说得没错
[06:21] If it were me, I wouldn’t even be out of bed. 要是我 肯定都下不了床
[06:23] I’d just sit there with the duvet on my head and hide. 我只会蒙着羽绒被躲起来
[06:30] Thanks, man. 谢了 伙计
[06:35] But it wasn’t a crash. 但那不是车祸
[06:45] Ballistics are back. 弹道报告回来了
[06:46] It was a 9-millimeter K5. 是9毫米的K5
[06:50] Korean standard issue? 韩国标准配枪吗
[06:53] The North Korean defector, last year? 朝鲜叛逃者 去年的吗
[06:55] Ian handled the whole thing. 全都是伊恩处理的
[06:56] I think they finally found out who was responsible 我想他们可能查清楚到底谁是幕后主谋
[06:58] and they came for him. 于是就来找他了
[07:00] It’s credible. 很有可信度
[07:01] The defection hit them hard. 那次叛逃让他们损失巨大
[07:03] And if they realized Ian was involved… 要是他们发现这和伊恩有关
[07:05] Exactly, they could be sending us a message. 没错 他们可能是在敲山震虎
[07:08] Hence the use of a military-issue pistol 所以才要用军队配枪
[07:10] instead of something anonymous. 而不是无名枪械
[07:13] Is it too credible? 这是不是太可信了
[07:15] Or is someone trying to tell us exactly what we want to hear? 还是说 是有人想让我们发现我们想知道的
[07:19] You’ve been doing this too long. 你干这行太久了
[07:22] Where’s Blunt? 布伦特呢
[07:23] Arranging Alex’s cover story. 在安排亚历克斯的背景故事
[08:11] David. I was just reading. Did you see this? 大卫 我刚在看呢 你看到这个了吗
[08:14] They’re reviewing the honors system, 他们在更新荣誉审查系统
[08:15] so they’ll be able to take back a knighthood 如果发现你不配成为一个骑士
[08:16] if they discover you don’t deserve it. 就会收回你的头衔
[08:19] What do you think of that? 你觉得怎么样
[08:23] What do you want, Blunt? 你想要什么 布伦特
[08:25] I thought we could have lunch? 我想我们也许能一起吃午餐
[08:28] I already have a lunch. 我吃过午餐了
[08:29] Right then, how about a drink? Come on. 那好吧 那喝一杯呢 拜托
[08:50] We all know pi is actually 3.14159… 我们都知道派的数值其实是3.14159…
[09:00] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[09:02] Alex? 亚历克斯
[09:04] Can I have a word please? 能出来一下吗
[09:29] Hello. 你好
[09:31] Alex, this is Mr. Daniels 亚历克斯 这是伤痛咨询服务的
[09:34] from The Grief Counseling Service. 丹尼尔斯先生
[09:37] – Oh, I didn’t ask for that. – I know. -我没有申请那个 -我知道
[09:39] But it’s a service that the local authority provides 但是当地政府会主动提供这种服务
[09:41] and the police passed on your details. 是警方把你的信息给我们的
[09:46] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你不要介意
[09:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:58] I’ll bring him back to the office when we’re done. 等我们聊完了 我会让他回你的办公室
[10:05] I wanna talk to you about your uncle’s death. 我想和你聊聊你叔叔的死
[10:07] I’m okay. 我没事
[10:11] What I mean… 我的意思是
[10:14] is your uncle didn’t die in a car crash. 你叔叔不是死于车祸
[10:15] He was executed. 他是被处决的
[10:17] And Alan Blunt let that happen. 是艾伦·布伦特任他被处决的
[10:21] That’s what I want to talk about. 这就是我想对你说的
[10:23] I’m here to help you, Alex. 我是来帮你的 艾利克斯
[10:26] – Who are you? – Geoffrey Daniels. -你是谁 -杰弗里·丹尼尔斯
[10:28] Foreign & Commonwealth Office. 外交和联邦事务部的
[10:31] Alex, I understand that the last few days 艾利克斯 我知道你这几天
[10:32] must be very distressing for you. 肯定很难过
[10:35] You should be with your friends and family, 你应该和你的家人朋友一起
[10:36] coming to terms with what must be a terrible loss. 度过这可怕的难关
[10:40] – Can I see some ID? – What? -我能看看你的证件吗 -什么
[10:42] First, you’re a grief counselor 你先说你是伤痛咨询服务部门的
[10:44] and now you’re Foreign Office. 现在你又是外交部门的
[10:47] I’d just like to be sure. 我只是想确认一下
[10:51] You’re quite right. 你说得很对
[11:07] What do you want? 你想要什么
[11:09] The Department of Special Operations was set up 特别行动部门是在冷战时期
[11:11] during the Cold War, 建立的
[11:12] when the rules were, well, different. 当时的规矩 很不一样
[11:16] Alan Blunt has been running it for the past 20 years 艾伦·布伦特20年来已经把那个地方
[11:18] as a kind of personal fiefdom. 变成了他的个人领地
[11:21] He calls it necessity, we call it unlawful. 他说这是必要之举 我们觉得是钻空子
[11:23] Now we keep trying to shut the department down for good, 我们现在想要永远关停这个部门
[11:26] but Blunt, so far, 但是我们还
[11:30] has been untouchable. 无法撼动布伦特
[11:32] Until now. 直到现在
[11:34] What’s changed? 什么变了
[11:35] You. 你
[11:40] Alex? 亚历克斯
[11:44] Has Blunt asked you to work for him as an agent? 布朗特有没有让你成为他手下的特工
[11:52] Using a schoolboy in the field is not just illegal, 让一名学生出外勤 不仅是违法的
[11:56] it demonstrates a dangerous lack of judgment. 还说明他已经极度缺乏判断力
[12:00] And we could use this 我们可以利用这一点
[12:01] to shut the department down for good. 永远关停那个部门
[12:07] What did Alan Blunt ask you to do? 艾伦·布伦特让你做什么
[12:14] Alex… 艾利克斯
[12:22] There you are. 你在这里啊
[12:23] – Sorry– – No, it’s fine. -抱歉 -不 没关系
[12:24] We were just finished. 我们刚说完
[12:26] Alex, one more thing. 亚历克斯 还有一件事
[12:31] Whatever he asked you to do, be careful. 不管他让你做什么 千万小心
[12:35] It could be dangerous. 可能会很危险
[12:37] And there could be other interested parties. 也可能会有牵扯的第三方
[12:43] Watch your back. 小心行事
[12:59] I’m just saying, they were nice shoes. 我只是说 鞋子很漂亮
[13:01] Alex: Since when do you notice footwear? 你什么时候开始关注鞋子了
[13:02] I notice a lot of things. 我会关注很多事
[13:05] Like nice jacket and nice shoes on “some guy” from the council. 比如市政的人都会穿的好衣服和好鞋子
[13:08] He wasn’t from the council. He is a grief counselor. 他不是市政的 是伤痛咨询的人
[13:10] Yeah, but local authority, right? 但总归是当地部门的
[13:12] I mean, counselor from the council, 市政的伤痛咨询
[13:15] but with really nice shoes. 但穿着特别好的鞋子
[13:17] Yeah, well, he’s gone now anyway. 反正他现在已经走了
[13:22] I was thinking, we should have a movie night? 我在想 今晚来个电影之夜
[13:24] You know, like we were gonna but… 就是我们之前想的 但是…
[13:29] Yeah. Okay. What movie? 好吧 什么电影
[13:31] I was thinking a Kurosawa samurai marathon? 我想的是黑泽明武士马拉松
[13:34] You know, Yojimbo, Throne of Blood, 《用心棒》 《蜘蛛巢城》
[13:37] Seven Samurai, obviously, and then Ghost Dog, 《七武士》肯定要看 然后看《鬼狗杀手》
[13:40] just to spice things up a little bit. I know what you’re thinking, 只是为了起气氛 我知道你在想什么
[13:42] Ghost Dog isn’t Kurosawa, and you’re right. 《鬼狗杀手》不是黑泽明的 你想得没错
[13:44] But it’s good, so… 但那很好看 所以
[13:46] Actually I was thinking that sounds like a lot of samurai. 其实我想的是 好多黑泽明的电影
[13:48] Yeah, granted, it’s a lot of samurai, 没错 很多黑泽明的电影
[13:50] but you can never have too much of a good thing. 但是好电影再多也不嫌多
[13:53] So 6-ish at mine? 所以在我家连看六部
[13:56] – Yeah. – Cracking. -好 -太好了
[14:19] Foreign and Commonwealth Office. 外交和联邦事务部
[14:21] Geoffrey Daniels, please. 我找杰弗里·丹尼尔斯
[14:22] One moment. 稍等
[14:27] Daniels speaking. 我是丹尼尔斯
[14:35] I just met David Friend, 我刚去见了大卫·弗兰德
[14:38] a food production and distribution empire 一个价值1500亿的
[14:40] worth 150 billion. 食品分销帝国
[14:41] and a teenage boy with emotional problems 和一个有情感问题的少年
[14:43] should be enough to get Point Blanc’s attention, 应该能引起靶点注意了吧
[14:45] don’t you think? 你觉得呢
[14:47] What about the daughter? I hear she’s a nightmare. 那个女儿呢 我听说她很不好对付
[14:49] Won’t be there. She has a boyfriend. 她不会在的 她有男友了
[14:56] We can put Alex in at the weekend. 我们可以这周就把亚历克斯安排进去
[14:58] – I’ll start the imagery. – Mrs. Jones? -我开始布置 -琼斯太太
[15:00] – Yes? – I know you don’t approve, -什么事 我知道你不赞成
[15:01] but I do hope this isn’t going to affect your judgment. 但我希望这不会影响你的判断
[15:08] You think I’m being unprofessional? 你觉得我感情用事
[15:11] You’ve lost an agent. 你失去了一名特工
[15:13] Nobody gets the better of Alan Blunt, 没人能胜过艾伦·布伦特
[15:15] but somebody just did. 但有人就是摆了一道
[15:17] And your answer to that 你的回应就是
[15:18] is to use a grieving boy as an asset? 利用一个悲伤的孩子
[15:23] To say I don’t agree doesn’t even begin to cover it. “不赞成”的程度实在是太轻了
[15:26] – I see. – No, I don’t think you do. -我明白了 -不 我觉得你没有
[15:31] I want you to be Alex Rider’s handler. 我希望你来做亚历克斯·莱德的接头人
[15:34] Agents have handlers, not teenagers. 特工才有负责任 他是个少年
[15:38] Updates every eight hours. 每晚八点报告
[15:49] So 6-ish at mine, yeah? 所以在我家连看六部吧
[15:50] Yojimboain’t gonna watch itself. 《用心棒》可不会自动看完
[15:52] Yeah. Okay. 好吧
[15:54] Are you sure, man? It doesn’t have to be today. 你确定吗 不一定非得今天
[15:55] They’re dedicated and disciplined samurai. 他们都是训练有素 尽心尽责的武士
[15:57] – They can wait. – No. No, it’ll be cool. -可以等 -不 没关系
[15:59] All right then. Arigato, boy. 那好吧 谢了 伙计
[17:26] Wait. Please. 等等 拜托
[17:29] Please. 拜托
[17:31] Please. 拜托
[18:03] Hello, Alex. 你好 亚历克斯
[18:06] Where are we? 我们在哪里
[18:09] Somewhere nobody will ever find you. 一个没人会找到我们的地方
[18:12] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[18:20] I’m gonna ask you a question, Alex. 我要问你一个问题 亚历克斯
[18:22] One question. 一个问题
[18:24] If you tell me the truth, things are gonna be okay. 如果你说实话 就不会有事
[18:26] I promise. 我保证
[18:28] But if you lie to me… 但如果你撒谎
[18:32] things are not gonna be okay. 那就会有事了
[18:35] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[18:43] Who did your uncle Ian work for? 你的叔叔伊恩在为谁做事
[18:47] What? 什么
[18:48] You heard me. 你听清楚了
[18:50] Answer the question and we’re done. 回答这个问题就行了
[18:53] What was your uncle’s job? 你叔叔的工作是什么
[19:02] He worked in a bank. 他在银行工作
[19:06] Bad choice. 错误的选择
[19:10] – Hello? – I’m actually using an actual landline here. -喂 -我竟然真的在打固定电话
[19:13] Can you believe that? Can I get Alex? 你敢信吗 我想找亚历克斯
[19:15] If he’s okay, I mean. 他还好吗
[19:16] What? I thought he was with you? 什么 我以为他和你一起呢
[19:18] No. I mean, he was coming here, but he never showed. 没有 他本来要来的 但一直没来
[19:21] I thought he just wasn’t up for it, you know. 我以为他没心情呢
[19:23] Tom, I need to go. 汤姆 我要挂了
[19:35] You’ve reached Alex Rider. 这里是亚历克斯·莱德
[19:38] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[19:40] I’m not doing it. 不是我要这么做
[19:41] You are. 是你自己
[19:43] As long as you keep lying to me. 只要你继续骗我们
[19:46] And you need to know, 你要知道
[19:48] the more you lie, the worse it’s gonna get. 你越骗我们 下场就越惨
[19:52] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[19:55] Let’s try something else. 我们试试别的
[19:57] What is Point Blanc? 靶点是什么
[20:02] It’s where you shoot someone at close range. 就是近距离射杀的意思
[20:07] Point-blank range. 近距离靶
[20:17] Your uncle, he worked for the British government. 你的叔叔是给英国政府做事的
[20:21] He was a spy. 他是一名间谍
[20:25] And I think you are too. 我觉得你也是
[20:30] Look. 听着
[20:33] I don’t feel good. 我不舒服
[20:35] I hit my head in the van. 我在车里撞到脑袋了
[20:38] Maybe if I could have some water or something? 我能不能喝点水什么的
[21:11] What is Point Blanc? 靶点是什么
[21:17] Look, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[21:20] You’ve got the wrong person. 你抓错人了
[22:20] *One Friday night I took a pill* *某个周五 吃了颗药*
[22:23] *Or maybe two* *或是两颗*
[22:27] *Down at the car park I saw everyone I knew* *在停车场 见到熟人*
[22:32] *And before the night had started…* *那天晚上开始之前*
[22:34] – Tough kid. – He’s not a kid. -这孩子不好对付 -他不是孩子
[22:37] He’s the subject. 他只是一个目标
[22:39] *To a place that someone knew* *去个有人知道之地*
[22:41] *A local house belonging to a gangster’s crew* *黑帮成员 当地住处*
[22:47] *I’ve seen it all I’ve seen it all now* *我都见过 一清二楚*
[22:53] *I swear to God I’ve seen it all* *对天发誓 我全知晓*
[22:56] *Nothing shocks…* *毫不讶异*
[23:00] This is the third time she’s called. 这是她第三次打来电话了
[23:10] I know, teenagers stay out late. 我知道 青少年在外面玩得很晚
[23:12] You’re not listening to me. 你没听清楚我的话
[23:13] I’m sorry, if I knew where he was, 对不起 如果我知道他在哪
[23:15] I wouldn’t be trying to report him missing. 我就不会报警说他失踪了
[23:28] – Hello? – Tom. It’s Jack. -喂 -汤姆 我是杰克
[23:31] – What is it? – I’m worried about Alex. -什么事 -我担心亚历克斯
[23:32] He’s not here. Do you know the password to his computer? 他不在家 你知道他电脑的密码吗
[23:36] Why? 为什么这么问
[23:36] I wanna check his e-mail. 我想看看他的邮件
[23:39] Look, I don’t know his password. 我不知道他的密码
[23:41] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[23:43] Look, he made me promise not to tell you. 他叫我保证不告诉你
[23:45] That I believe. Now, Tom. 这我相信 快点说 汤姆
[24:04] All right, let’s wrap this up. 好 总结一下
[24:07] I want this area swept and clear by 1900. 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域
[24:11] If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法
[24:16] All right, let’s wrap this up. 好 总结一下
[24:19] I want this area swept and clear by 1900. 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域
[24:23] If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法
[24:34] Jack Starbright 杰克·斯塔布赖特
[24:36] came to work for your uncle six years ago. 六年前开始替你叔叔做事
[24:39] Family’s all back in America. 家人全都在美国
[24:43] If you won’t help us, maybe she will. 如果你不跟我们合作 也许她会
[24:52] Or maybe Tom Harris. 或者汤姆·哈里斯
[24:59] Can I see them? 我能见见他们吗
[25:06] Please. 求你了
[25:10] I just wanna see my friends. 我只是想见见我朋友
[25:41] You can go home. 你可以回家
[25:43] Right now, if you want, Alex. 如果你想的话 马上就可以走 亚历克斯
[25:49] What is Point Blanc? 靶点是什么
[26:01] It’s when you can’t miss, asshole. 就是不可能打偏的距离 混蛋
[26:11] You’re spies, right? 你是间谍吧
[26:12] Took me a while to put it all together. 我花了点时间才想到
[26:14] The footage, the crime scene that wasn’t supposed to exist 不应该存在的监控录像和犯罪现场
[26:17] and the fake deportation, the guys at the door? 还有假装被驱逐出境 门口的那些人
[26:20] That was classy. 都是惯用的招数
[26:23] You’ve been busy. 你一直没闲着
[26:24] You don’t even know the half of it. 你知道的还不到一半
[26:26] I’ve made a lot of copies. 我复制了很多份
[26:27] A dozen law firms on five continents 遍布五大洲的十多家律师事务所
[26:30] are gonna get packets. 都会收到包裹
[26:31] And if they don’t hear from me, safe and sound, 如果他们没听到我安全无恙的消息
[26:34] at nice regular intervals, 每隔一段时间
[26:36] they’re gonna open them 他们就会打开包裹
[26:37] and blow the lid off your little enterprise. 揭发你这家小企业的内幕
[26:39] Are we clear? 清楚了吗
[26:42] What exactly is it that you want, Miss Starbright? 你到底想怎么样 斯塔布赖特小姐
[26:46] Where’s, Alex? 亚历克斯在哪
[26:50] I-I don’t know. Isn’t he with you? 我不知道 他没和你在一起吗
[26:52] *I’ve seen it all* *我都见过*
[26:54] *I’ve seen it all tonight…* *今晚一目了然*
[26:59] I almost had him. 我差点撬开他的嘴了
[27:02] Right before he called you an asshole. 他刚刚还叫你混蛋
[27:03] *…Shocks me anymore* *毫不讶异*
[27:05] *After tonight* *今晚之后*
[27:10] *I’ve seen the light* *我看到光*
[27:15] *I swear to God I’ve seen it all* *对天发誓 我全知晓*
[27:19] *Nothing shocks me anymore* *毫不讶异*
[27:21] *After tonight* *今晚之后*
[28:30] Can I say something? 我能说话吗
[28:31] Can I stop you? 我能阻止你吗
[28:33] – This is complete bullshit. – It’s our job. -这简直是胡来 -这是我们的工作
[28:36] Since when is our job torturing kids? 我们的工作什么变成折磨孩子了
[28:38] This is not cool, and you know it. 这样不对 你知道的
[28:47] What she said. 同意她的话
[28:51] Come on, boss. 拜托 老大
[28:53] Turn the water off. 把水关了吧
[28:58] Go on. 关吧
[29:04] Shit. 妈的
[29:26] What you got? Anything? 怎么样 有发现吗
[29:28] Nothing. 什么也没有
[29:30] Two squad. What you got on thermal? 二队 热能探测有发现吗
[29:35] Nothing. 没有发现
[29:37] He’s soaking wet, 他全身湿透
[29:38] his body temperature’s depressed. 体温很低
[29:40] This should be interesting. 这下好玩了
[29:41] All right, move out. 开始搜找
[30:54] Target acquired. 找到目标人物
[30:55] I see him. Move in. 我看见他了 行动
[31:44] Wait! 等等
[31:47] Wait! Stop! 等等 停车
[31:57] Alex. 亚历克斯
[32:00] You. 是你
[32:02] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[32:05] I did warn you this might happen. 我的确警告过你会发生这种事
[32:08] These people, they have no scruples. 这些人 他们没有顾虑
[32:10] They will do anything to get what they want. 他们为了达到目的 愿意做任何事
[32:14] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[32:16] Get in. 上车
[32:19] Let me help you out of here. 让我带你离开这
[32:24] No. 不
[32:33] I did warn you. 我警告过你
[32:46] Shoot me. 开枪吧
[32:49] Go on. 快啊
[32:52] Go on, shoot me. 来吧 开枪
[32:57] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 我想也是
[32:59] Did I pass? 我通过了吗
[33:03] So did I pass? 我通过了吗
[33:14] Smithers, what on earth is going on? 史密瑟斯 到底怎么回事
[33:16] Smithers? 史密瑟斯
[33:17] Stand down. 退下
[33:18] This mission is now terminated. 这个任务终止了
[33:20] RTB for debrief. 回基地汇报
[33:22] Come on, Alex, I’ll take you home. 来吧 亚历克斯 我带你回家
[33:32] Alex. 亚历克斯
[33:33] Hey. You and I should talk. 我们该谈谈
[33:37] Just put it in your report. 直接写报告里吧
[34:07] The report states the subject 报告称目标
[34:09] appears to have been trained 似乎接受过
[34:10] to withstand interrogation. 经受审讯的训练
[34:14] Perhaps he has. 也许的确如此
[34:17] It would appear Ian thought of everything. 看起来伊恩把一切都考虑到了
[34:29] Was I literally going to be the last person to know about this? 我是最后一个知道这件事的人吗
[34:34] You said I was his handler. 你说我是他的接头人
[34:36] And you are. 你的确是
[34:37] Then don’t ever go behind my back again 那就不要再背着我
[34:39] with my agent. 去找我的探员
[34:40] We needed to be sure. 我们得确定
[34:41] And are you? 那你确定了吗
[34:45] This operation must remain entirely between the four of us. 这次行动必须严格保密 只有我们四个知道
[34:48] No traceable records. 不留可循的记录
[35:02] Just hold still. 别动
[35:05] You’re doing it deliberately. 你是故意的
[35:06] Yeah. I like to watch you squirm. Come here. 对 我就想看你来回扭动 来
[35:13] How did you get into my computer? 你是怎么进入我的电脑的
[35:14] Really? 不是吧
[35:16] Is that what you’re asking me right now? 你现在就想问我这个吗
[35:20] I’m changing my password. 我要改掉密码
[35:22] Okay. 好
[35:23] Listen to me. 听着
[35:25] They crossed the line. 他们越了线
[35:26] In fact, they’ve crossed the line so far, 事实上 他们远远越了线
[35:28] they can’t even see the line anymore. 都找不到所谓的界限了
[35:30] So we’re gonna walk away. Hear me? 所以我们要抽身 听到了吗
[35:31] – Jack– – If they deport me, -杰克 -如果他们遣返我
[35:33] they deport me. I don’t care. 那就遣返我 我不在乎
[35:34] – I’ll finish them. – I don’t wanna do this. -我会做个了结 -我不想这样做
[35:36] Then don’t. With the footage you got, it’s proof. 那就别做 你手上的录像是证据
[35:39] We own them now. 我们抓住他们把柄了
[35:40] I have to. 我别无选择
[35:42] Not for them. For Ian. 不是为了他们 为了伊恩
[35:44] Sweetie, I promise you, 亲爱的 我保证
[35:46] Ian would’ve wanted you a million miles away 伊恩会想让你离这些人
[35:48] – from those people. – Yeah, maybe, -远远的 -也许吧
[35:49] except he kind of was one of those people. 但他好像也曾经跟他们是一伙的
[35:53] All along, he was. 一直都是
[35:56] I just do this one thing, for him, and it’s over. 我只要为他做一件事 然后就完了
[35:59] They leave us alone. 他们就不再烦我们
[36:01] This one thing that they want you to do. What is it? 他们想让你做的这件事是什么
[36:03] Just going into a school, looking around, reporting back. 就是去个学校 打探一下 然后汇报
[36:06] No one’s gonna notice I’m there. 没人会注意到我去了的
[36:07] – And they told you that? – Yes. -他们这么跟你说的 -对
[36:09] And you trust them? 你相信他们
[36:14] Who’s the boy? 那男孩是谁
[36:15] It’s classified. 这是机密
[36:17] All right, let’s try another one. 好吧 那就换个问题
[36:20] What’s Point Blanc? 靶点是什么
[36:22] The questions don’t have to mean anything. 这些问题不一定有什么意义
[36:24] Well, it meant something to him. 对他来说有意义
[36:26] It was a training mission. 是一项训练任务
[36:28] Are you out of your minds? 你疯了吗
[36:32] He was scared. 他很害怕
[36:33] Isn’t that normal for when people meet you? 一般人见到你不都害怕吗
[36:39] He was scared. 他很害怕
[36:42] He wasn’t letting it take him over. 他没让恐惧控制他
[36:43] He was using it against me, using it to hold out. 而是用来抵抗我 而是用来支撑自己
[36:47] Like he’s been training for this his whole life. 就像他这辈子都在为此训练一样
[36:49] Yes, I read your report. 对 我看你的报告了
[36:51] Yeah, he had no idea who we were. 他不知道我们是谁
[36:53] And? 所以呢
[36:55] He doesn’t want it at all. 他一点都不想参与
[36:59] He’s not there because he’s signed up. 他不是因为报名参与才身处其中的
[37:01] He doesn’t know this is training. 他不知道这是训练
[37:03] He’s there because someone’s forcing him. 他是因为有人逼迫他
[37:06] Someone’s got a gun to his head, 有人用枪指着他的脑袋
[37:07] and I think that someone’s you. I wanna know why. 而我觉得那个人就是你 我想知道原因
[37:10] It’s none of your business. 这不关你的事
[37:12] You made it my business 当你把他和我关在一起的时候
[37:12] when you put me in a room with him. 这就是我的事了
[37:19] If he ends up dead, you know it’s on you, right? 如果他最后死了 就是你害的 知道吧
[37:31] The CIA report for Michael Roscoe. 中情局对迈克尔·罗斯科事件的反馈
[37:34] They pulled this from the penthouse CCTV. 这是阁楼的监控拍到的
[37:36] He’s calling Blunt, that’s him leaving a message. 打给布伦特 这是他在留语音短信
[37:39] Now, watch. 注意看
[37:45] Now, ask yourself, how distracted by your phone 想想 手机能有多让你分心
[37:47] do you have to be not to notice that 以至于根本注意不到
[37:49] the lift you’re stepping into isn’t there? 走进去的电梯间没有电梯
[37:53] Pass me that book. 把那本书给我
[38:01] – Hologram. – With the right digital snapshot -全息投影 -用正确的数码照片
[38:03] of the lift interior and the right beam combiners 展示电梯的内部 再加上光线组合器
[38:05] and collimation optics in the shaft, 和升降井里的光线聚焦器
[38:07] Roscoe would never have known the floor wasn’t there 罗斯科在掉下去之前 永远都不会知道
[38:10] until he fell right through it. 脚下没有地板
[38:12] What would it take to set something like that up? 怎样才能做这样一套东西
[38:14] Americans could pull it off, possibly. 美国人可能能做
[38:16] Possibly another couple of agencies, 也可能是另外几家机构
[38:17] but we’re talking government-level capability. 但能力绝对是政府水平的
[38:19] The technology you’d need is seriously advanced. 需要的技术非常先进
[38:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:34] How’s the shoulder? 肩膀怎么样了
[38:39] It hurts. 很疼
[38:40] Good. 很好
[38:42] That means it’s healing. 这意味着它正在愈合
[38:45] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[38:50] I came to check on you. 我来看看你
[38:53] My health? 我的健康
[38:57] Did they believe the cover story you fed them? 他们相信你告诉他们的托词了吗
[39:00] Yeah, that was good. 是的
[39:03] The K5 sold it. K5信了
[39:05] They’re looking at a North Korean response to the defection. 他们正在等着朝鲜对叛逃的回应
[39:08] Tit-for-tat reaction with Ian as the target. 以伊恩为目标的针锋相对的反应
[39:12] And it seems to be working. 看起来起作用了
[39:14] I’m not hearing anything about you 我没再听到关于你的事情
[39:16] and nothing about Point Blanc. 也没有关于靶点的事情
[39:19] Good. 很好
[39:21] Of course, 当然
[39:24] if anything changes, 如果有什么变化
[39:27] if you do hear any 如果你听到了任何人
[39:30] mention of the school or of us, 提到了我们或者学校
[39:34] you’ll let me know at once. 你要立刻告诉我
[39:36] Right? 好吗
[39:37] Yeah. 好
[39:38] Of course. 当然
[39:42] You’re a good man, Martin. 你是个好人 马丁
[39:45] I’ll make sure we take care of you. 我们会保护好你的
[40:17] Now we know how you perform under pressure. 现在我们知道了你在压力之下的行为
[40:21] I think you did very well. 我认为你做的非常好
[40:22] I don’t care what you think. 我才不管你认为什么
[40:25] I want to know who killed my uncle. 我想知道是谁杀了我叔叔
[40:27] And that’s it. I don’t ever want to see you again. 这就够了 我一点都不想再见到你
[40:29] That’s the deal. 这是我想要的
[40:31] Sounds we both want the same things. 听起来我们想要的一样
[40:33] And if you threaten my friends again, 如果你再威胁我的朋友
[40:36] I’ll find a way to hurt you. 我会想办法伤害你
[40:43] Are we done? 说完了吗
[40:49] Mrs. Jones can take it from here. 琼斯女士负责接下来的事情
[40:54] Alex. We lie to people to protect them. 亚历克斯 我们为了保护别人而说谎
[40:58] You shouldn’t blame him. 你不应该怪他
[41:00] I don’t. 我没有
[41:06] We’ve created a cover identity for you. 我们给你做了个假身份
[41:08] You will be Alex Friend, 你是亚历克斯·弗兰德
[41:10] son of the billionaire Sir David Friend 亿万富翁大卫·弗兰德阁下的儿子
[41:13] and his wife, Lady Caroline. 他的妻子 卡罗琳女士
[41:17] They’ve already got one troubled teenager, 他们已经有了一个问题青少年
[41:19] and now we’re giving them another. 现在他们又会有一个
[41:22] We’ve also created a cover story for you 我们也创作了一个假背景故事
[41:24] which explains why they want you inducted into Point Blanc. 解释了他们为什么想让你进入靶点
[41:28] Beyond that, we’re assembling 除此之外 我们正在收集
[41:29] all information we can gather about the academy itself, 所有可能的信息 包括那个学校
[41:32] the conditions inside and the other pupils. 内部的条件 和其他学生的信息
[41:35] To help you become Alex Friend, 来帮助你成为亚历克斯·弗兰德
[41:37] you’ll be living with Sir David and Lady Caroline 你将会和大卫阁下和卡罗琳女士一起
[41:39] in their country estate. 住在他们的乡下庄园里
[41:41] So when does it all, like, start for real? 所以这一切什么时候真正开始
[41:44] It already has. 已经开始了
[42:04] But are you sure, Dr. Greif? 格雷夫博士 你确定吗
[42:07] I’m only saying first Serenkov and now Roscoe. 先是谢连科夫 现在又是罗斯科
[42:11] We wouldn’t want to risk drawing attention to ourselves, 我们不想冒险引起别人的注意
[42:13] especially not at this stage. 特别是现在
[42:16] We are so close now. 我们已经很接近了
[42:20] You’re right. 你说得对
[42:22] We’re so close. 我们很接近了
[42:26] But we always planned for one more. 但我们一直计划再来一次
[42:32] And you have to admit, 你必须承认
[42:34] this one is just perfect. 这个人非常合适
[42:39] Of course. 当然
[42:41] So it’s decided. 就这么决定了
[42:44] You know what to do. 你知道该做什么
[42:46] Yes, doctor. 是的 博士
少年间谍亚历克斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme