Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] Parker? 帕克
[01:35] Well, I’m on my way. 我马上就来
[01:37] Okay, Dad. 好吧 爸爸
[01:39] I’ll see you later. 回头见了
[01:41] You got plans today? 你今天有什么计划吗
[01:43] There’s an exhibition at the Rubin. 鲁宾有一个展览
[01:46] Faith and Empire. 主题是信念和帝国
[01:49] Sounds interesting. 听起来很有趣
[01:52] I thought so. 我也觉得
[01:56] Well, maybe we could get lunch or something later. 也许我们待会儿能一起吃顿午餐什么的
[02:03] I’d like that. 没问题
[02:43] Suzie, change of plans. 苏西 改变计划
[02:44] Cancel my 3:00 with Senator Andrews 取消下午三点和安德鲁斯参议员的会面
[02:46] and tell Parker we gotta reschedule our lunch. 告诉帕克 我们要重新安排晚餐
[02:48] And get the jet ready for a trip to London. 准备好去伦敦的飞机
[03:01] This is Alan Blunt. Leave a message. 我是艾伦·布伦特 请留言
[03:03] Yeah, Alan, it’s Michael Roscoe here. 艾伦 我是迈克尔·罗斯科
[03:05] I need to talk to you. 我要和你聊聊
[03:06] It’s, um… 这…
[03:08] It’s a little difficult to explain. 这很难解释
[03:10] It’s about Parker. 是关于帕克的事
[03:11] I’m coming to London. 我要去伦敦了
[03:13] I think I may be going out of my mind. 我觉得我可能是疯了
[04:40] Alex. 亚历克斯
[04:41] Not doing it. 不干
[04:42] Hey, come on, mate. 拜托 伙计
[04:43] No. No. 不 不
[04:44] Just two minutes’ worth of film, that’s all I need. 只拍两分钟 我只要这么点时间
[04:46] Haven’t you got a lesson to go to? 你不用去上课吗
[04:47] No, we can get it on the walk. 不 我们可以就在走廊上拍
[04:49] The thing I most remember about Tom at school 我在学校里对汤姆印象最深的
[04:51] was his creative determination, you know, his drive. 是他那种创意十足的决定 他的动力
[04:54] That’s what really set him apart. 这就是他与众不同的地方
[04:55] Just talking about it now, 现在说起来
[04:57] almost as if I can still see him, 我几乎就能看到他
[04:58] right in front of me. 站在我的面前
[05:00] If you don’t take it seriously it’s gonna look stupid. 要是你不认真拍 效果就会很蠢
[05:02] It’s stupid. How can you do a Making Of documentary 的确很蠢 你连电影都没拍好
[05:05] when you haven’t made any movies? 怎么拍”幕后纪录片”
[05:06] It’s called shooting out of sequence. 这叫乱序拍摄
[05:08] It’s called “get someone else to do it.” 这叫”让别人来”
[05:09] Very witty, smart. Looks good on you. 这话从你嘴里说出来 可真睿智
[05:11] Well, it was Jahid’s idea. 这是贾希德的主意
[05:13] Get Jahid to do it then. 那就让贾希德
[05:14] Jahid had another idea. 贾希德有不一样的想法
[05:15] He said, “Oh, that’s a really good idea. 他说 “这主意真不错”
[05:17] Maybe we should get some footage tonight at the party 也许我们今晚应该搞些今晚阿伊莎
[05:19] – that Ayisha’s going to. – What? -派对的录像 -什么
[05:21] That perked you up a bit. 你果然感兴趣了
[05:23] I knew that name would work on you. 我就知道你会对这名字感兴趣
[05:24] – Which party? – Typical, so predictable. -哪个派对 -不愧是你 真好猜
[05:26] You won’t do anything for your friends, 你不愿意为你的朋友做任何事
[05:27] but the ladies… 但只要是妹子…
[05:29] When we talk about the classics, 提及经典
[05:31] we think about ominous, dusty, Victorian tomes 我们都只会想到噩兆 灰尘和维多利亚时期风格
[05:35] and forget that these books were actually written to be enjoyed. 忘记了这些书其实是写来给人消遣的
[05:38] How come Jahid knows about the party 贾希德怎么会知道有派对
[05:40] but doesn’t know where it is? 却不知道派对在哪里
[05:41] Because he’s not invited. 因为他没有受邀
[05:43] He was in a stall in the girls’ toilets when he overheard 他今天早上在女厕所边的洗浴间听到
[05:45] Lianne tell Kellie she and Ayisha were going. 莉安娜告诉凯莉 她和阿伊莎都会去
[05:47] What was Jahid doing in the girls’ toilets? 贾希德在女厕所干什么
[05:49] That’s what you’re choosing to focus on here? 这就是你的关注点吗
[05:51] Anyway, how can we go to the party if we don’t have an address? 但我们连地址在哪里都不知道 怎么去派对
[05:54] Who says I don’t have an address? 谁说我没有地址了
[05:56] Phone. Right now. 手机 交出来
[05:59] No, I was getting my phone out to– 不 我拿出手机只是想…
[06:01] You know the rules. 你懂规矩的
[06:03] Here. 给
[06:10] See you tomorrow, gents. 明天见 伙计们
[06:16] Come on, man. We all have our own particular set of skills. 走了 伙计 我们都有自己的特长
[06:18] This is a more your-skills thing. 这算是你的特长了
[06:20] You got it confiscated, you get it back. 是你自己被没收的 你去拿回来
[06:24] The lights are low. 灯光昏暗
[06:25] You’re next to Ayisha. 你挨着阿伊莎
[06:26] The magic starts to happen. 魔法马上就要发生
[06:28] Or a horror movie marathon and a long cold shower. 还是恐怖电影马拉松和漫长的冷水澡
[06:30] It’s your call. 你来决定
[07:07] Everything all right, Tom? 你还好吧 汤姆
[07:09] Yep. Yes, sir, all good. 当然了 老师 一切都好
[07:10] – All right. Get home safe. – Will do. -好吧 回家小心点 -好的
[07:30] – Excuse me. So sorry. Can I borrow your phone? – No. -不好意思 抱歉 能借一下手机吗 -不
[07:33] – No, like really quickly, just like two minutes. – No. -不 很快的 就两分钟 -不行
[07:45] I need to make an emergency call. 我要打一个紧急电话
[07:46] I’ll give it back to you. 我会还你的
[07:54] – Thank you so much. – Don’t do anything like calling Australia -太感谢了 -别给我打到澳大利亚
[07:57] – or anything like that. – No, no, no. -或者之类的地方 -不会的 不会的
[08:05] – Got it. – Abort, abort, abort. -拿到了 -中止 中止 中止
[08:14] Alex? 亚历克斯
[08:18] Hi. 你们好
[08:19] For heaven’s sake, Alex, what were you thinking? 上帝啊 亚历克斯 你在想什么
[08:21] I forgot my coursework. 我忘带我的作业了
[08:22] Don’t lie. 别撒谎
[08:24] Tom’s phone got confiscated. 汤姆的手机被没收了
[08:26] All I was doing was getting it back. 我只是想拿回来
[08:28] By breaking into school? 闯进学校吗
[08:31] – Seemed like a plan at the time. – Did it? -当时觉得这计划挺靠谱 -是吗
[08:36] You should answer that. 你该接电话
[08:39] And put it on speaker phone, please. 用扬声器 谢谢
[08:42] – Yeah? – You and Alex coming to the party? -喂 -你和亚历克斯来不来派对
[08:45] I texted you a million times. 我给你发了几万条信息了
[08:46] I’m sorry, Tom and Alex won’t be available 很抱歉 汤姆和亚历克斯本周末
[08:47] for any parties this weekend. 没空参加任何派对了
[08:48] And they both got a lot of revision to be getting on with. 他们都要好好反思一下
[08:52] Put that in the glove box, please. 放在储物箱里
[08:54] – Come on. – Actions have consequences. -拜托 -你的行为都是有后果的
[08:56] Put it in the glove box. Now. 赶紧放进储物箱里
[09:04] There’s no food in the fridge. 冰箱里根本没有吃的
[09:06] Your uncle looked a little uptight. 你叔叔看起来有点紧张
[09:07] He’s always uptight. 他总是很紧张
[09:09] – What did you do this time? – Nothing. -你这次又做了什么 -没什么
[09:11] – That’s a lie. – Okay, something. -你撒谎 -好吧 干了点什么
[09:14] It’s just he wants me to be just like him. 只是 他想让我和他一样
[09:16] What’s wrong with that? 那有什么错
[09:18] Jack, come on. He’s the world’s most boring man. 杰克 拜托 他是全世界最无聊的人
[09:20] He works at a bank. His casual wear is gray. 他在银行工作 平时都穿灰色
[09:23] You guys go scuba diving in the Med. 你们俩还去地中海潜水
[09:25] Canopy climbing in the jungle. 去丛林树冠攀爬
[09:27] And that thing with the yurts and the camel dung, 还一起住蒙古包 挑骆驼粪
[09:30] that was not boring. 那可一点都不无聊
[09:32] It was disgusting, but it wasn’t boring. 那是很恶心 但不无聊
[09:34] – What is that? – It’s just cutlery? -那是什么 -只是餐具
[09:35] – Is that how you set the table? – It’s takeout. -你这么布置桌子 -这是外卖
[09:38] No. It’s dinner that I cooked from scratch. 不 这是我用剩饭做的晚餐
[09:41] You forgot to buy food again? 你又忘记买吃的了吗
[09:43] I had stuff. Important stuff. 我有事 很重要的事
[09:45] So, what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna take this wok 所以 接下来我们要用这个炒锅
[09:48] and I’m gonna take a little sauce out of here and put it here. 然后弄点酱汁 放进锅里
[09:51] We’re gonna throw all these empty containers into the trash 再把这些空保鲜盒扔进垃圾桶里
[09:54] and we’re never gonna speak of this again. 从此就当这一切没发生过
[09:57] You really have this down to a fine art. 你真是玩出花了
[09:59] Shut up. 闭嘴
[10:01] Oh, by the way, you owe me half. 顺便 你欠我一半的钱
[10:03] You were supposed to buy food. 是你负责买吃的
[10:05] If I chip in for this, can you talk to him? 如果我出钱 你能和他谈谈吗
[10:07] Come on, Alex. 拜托 亚历克斯
[10:09] You have to fight your own battles. 自己的仗要自己打
[10:16] Is it difficult time, Mr. Roscoe? 现在是艰难时期吗 罗斯科先生
[10:19] I thought we had a no-devices-at-dinner rule? 吃饭的时候不是不能用电子设备吗
[10:21] This is work. Michael Roscoe was a client of ours at the bank. 这是公事 迈克尔·罗斯科是我们银行的客户
[10:25] Parker looks so weird in a suit. 帕克穿着西装怪怪的
[10:27] How do you know Parker Roscoe? 你怎么认识帕克·罗斯科的
[10:30] I’ll see if I can find it. 我看看能不能给你找出来
[10:36] This is called Having Your Cake and Eating It. 这叫”享用你的美味蛋糕”
[10:39] Everybody needs cake. 大家都需要蛋糕
[10:40] An operation of this magnitude 如此大规模的行动
[10:42] takes a lot of people, but I’d especially like– 需要很多人 但我特别想要
[10:48] Parker, what is the matter with you? 帕克 你怎么回事
[10:51] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:52] Hey, Dad, say “cheese”. 爸爸 说”茄子”
[10:56] I think it kind of puts things into perspective, 我觉得这也许能给我们提供新的角度
[10:58] like maybe getting your mate’s phone back from school 也许从学校拿回朋友的手机
[11:00] isn’t such a big deal. 不算什么大事
[11:02] When was this? 这是什么时候
[11:04] Like last year. 去年
[11:05] Oh, his dad had some hissy fit 他的爸爸不高兴了
[11:07] and sent him off somewhere to get straightened out. 把他送到某个地方收拾收拾了
[11:09] And now he’s in a suit. 现在他就穿着西服了
[11:11] Sent him off somewhere? What do you mean? 把他送到某个地上 什么意思
[11:13] You know, like a boot camp. 像那种劳教营
[11:15] That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it, Jack? 听起来是个好主意 对吧 杰克
[11:17] You remember the name? 你还记得名字吗
[11:20] No. 不记得
[11:21] It was only mentioned in the comments. 只是在评论里提到过
[11:24] Somewhere in France. 法国的一个地方
[11:51] Martin, hi, yes. 马丁 你好 嗯
[11:52] Sorry to bother you so late, something’s come up. 抱歉这么晚打扰你 出了点事
[11:55] Do you remember Serenkov? 你还记得谢连科夫吗
[11:58] Yeah, he had a son, didn’t he? 嗯 他有一个儿子 对吗
[12:00] And there were issues there, I think, 这有点麻烦了
[12:02] and he got sent to a school. 他被送到了一个学校
[12:06] For troubled kids. 问题儿童的学校
[12:08] I think that school was called Point Blanc. 那个学校应该叫靶点
[12:11] Just one sec. 稍等一下
[12:13] Yeah, could you call our friend in Moscow and double-check? 你能打电话给我们莫斯科的朋友确认一下吗
[12:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:21] Jack. 杰克
[12:25] You wanted a word? 你找我
[12:26] I did, I did. 是的 是的
[12:27] The school tried calling you today, 学校今天给你打电话
[12:29] – but you didn’t pick up. – Yeah, sorry about that. -但你没接 -嗯 很抱歉
[12:31] It’s okay, though, right? You got there. 不过没什么事吧 你娶了
[12:34] Yeah, I did, I did. I was just a little concerned. 是的 是的 我只是有点担心
[12:36] Because, um… 因为
[12:38] Well, you know Alex, he’s bright and he’s determined, 你也了解亚历克斯 他聪明又果敢
[12:42] and he questions everything. 对任何事都抱有好奇心
[12:43] But he can be impulsive, and he can be irresponsible. 但他会冲动 会不负责任
[12:47] I need you to help set him clear boundaries. 我需要你帮他设立清晰的基准线
[12:49] He’s not a kid anymore. 他已经不是小孩了
[12:51] He doesn’t need me to tie his shoelaces 她不需要我给他系鞋带
[12:54] and pack his lunch and run his life. 装午餐盒 打点人生了
[12:56] He can do that all himself. 他自己都可以做到了
[12:57] You hold this place together, Jack, remember that. 这地方一直是你在打理 杰克 别忘了
[13:11] I got my graduation papers. 我拿到我的毕业证书了
[13:13] No. 不是吧
[13:18] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[13:19] Well done. 很好
[13:21] What’s–? It’s been six years? 怎么…已经六年了吗
[13:22] – Six years. – Six years. -六年 -六年
[13:24] Seriously, Jack. Well done. 说真的 杰克 很好
[13:27] We should celebrate. You shouldn’t have cooked. 你应该好好庆祝的 你应该点个外卖
[13:28] We should’ve got a takeaway, 我们应该点个外卖的
[13:29] opened some champagne. 再开几瓶香槟
[13:32] This… 这…
[13:34] was supposed to be a part-time thing. 本来只是一个兼职
[13:37] While I got my degree. 等我拿到学位
[13:40] And now you’ve passed. 现在你成功了
[13:44] Are you saying you want to leave? 你是想说 你想走了吗
[13:46] I don’t want to… 我不想…
[13:52] – Sorry, it’s work. – Go on, it’s okay. -抱歉 公事 -继续吧 没事
[13:54] Sorry, Jack. 抱歉 杰克
[13:59] Martin. 马丁
[14:01] What, he took it off you? 什么 他拿走了
[14:02] – But that’s my phone. – I know. -但那是我的手机啊 -我知道
[14:03] I told him, but you know what he’s like. 我和他说了 但你也知道他这个人
[14:06] Anyway, it’s just in the car. I can get it later, it’ll be fine. 反正也只是在他的车里 我能拿回来 没事的
[14:09] All right. Well, anyway, Jahid sorted us out the address. 好吧 贾希德给我们搞到了地址
[14:12] I know where it’s on. You coming? 我知道在哪里 你来吗
[14:12] So, party is on. 派对开始了
[14:14] I’m not allowed out. I’m grounded. 我不能出门 我被禁足了
[14:17] Dude, are you serious? It’s a party. 哥们 你是认真的吗 那可是个派对
[14:20] Look. Hold on one sec. 听着 等一下
[14:27] Sorry, big man, it’s just constant with… 抱歉 伙计 真是烦得…
[14:29] Look, I’m not going by myself, man. 听着 我不可能自己去的
[14:31] – If you’re– – I’ve to go back to the office. -如果你… -我要回办公室了
[14:33] I’ll see you later? 回头见吗
[14:34] Yeah. Okay. 嗯 好
[14:35] Oh, Alex. That, um… 亚历克斯 那个
[14:38] That school you were talking about, 你说得那个学校
[14:39] wasn’t Point Blanc, was it? 不会是叫靶点吧
[14:42] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[14:45] No reason, just well-remembered. 没什么 只是很好记
[14:51] And the window of opportunity swings open. 机会之门突然打开了
[14:56] Come on through. 来吧
[14:58] – He’s quite a tosser. – Someone might like it. -他是个蠢蛋 -有人可能会喜欢
[15:00] Why don’t we try it? 我们为什么不试试
[15:04] Um, sports. 混蛋
[15:05] Yup. Of course it is. 嗯 当然了
[15:07] Hey, don’t try and work. 别想试
[15:09] Hey, man, you’ve got your own. 伙计 你自己有
[15:20] So, what have you got? 你查到了什么
[15:22] Well, it’s kind of interesting, actually. 其实还挺有意思的
[15:25] I called our friend in Moscow, but he’s not there. 我找了我莫斯科的一个朋友 但他不在
[15:29] Turns out he’s here, in London. 原来他来伦敦了
[15:33] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[15:35] Yeah, and he says he wants to see us. 嗯 他说他想见我们
[15:38] Look, everything was normal. 听着 本来一切都很正常
[15:39] We’re talking, he’s fine. 我们通话的时候他很正常
[15:42] Then I mentioned this school of yours, 然后我提到你的那个学校
[15:43] there is one hell of a reaction. 他的反应就很剧烈
[15:45] What kind of a reaction? 怎么样的反应
[15:47] The second I mentioned Point Blanc, 我一提到靶点
[15:49] he clams up. 他就什么都不说了
[15:51] He’s completely paranoid all of a sudden. 他突然间就变得很慌张
[15:52] He won’t say another word over the phone. 在电话里一个字都不肯说了
[15:56] So why are we meeting at this place? 那我们为什么挑这个地方见面
[15:59] Zero surveillance? 没有监控吗
[16:01] Like I say, he’s paranoid. 我说了 他很慌张
[16:03] Did you shave? 你刮胡子了吗
[16:05] Why would I shave? 我为什么要刮胡子
[16:07] There’s nothing to shave. Stole some cologne, though. 根本没胡子好刮 不过我偷喷了点古龙水
[16:09] That’s why I’m asking. 我就是这个意思
[16:23] Okay. 好吧
[16:32] – Welcome to the party, man. – This is the party. -欢迎来到派对 伙计 -到派对了
[16:34] See you in a bit. 回头见
[17:07] We’re not expecting any trouble, are we? 我们可不想惹什么麻烦吧
[17:08] No. But unexpected trouble’s always the worst kind. 是的 但意想不到的麻烦才是最糟糕的
[17:20] Nowadays, scripts are just copy and paste. 现在的剧本都只是复制黏贴
[17:23] There’s no real feeling behind it. 背后根本没有真正的情感
[17:27] There’s no energy, you know what I mean? It’s just– 没有能量 明白我的意思吧 这…
[17:30] And that’s what’s so great about the X-Men movies. 所以X战警系列的电影才这么棒
[17:34] Well, I always thought it was just like, mutants with superpowers. 我一直觉得那只是超能变种人电影
[17:38] Well, I mean, yeah, 我是说 是的
[17:40] but the thing with X-Men X战警的亮点在于
[17:42] is they’re hidden in plain sight. 他们都隐藏在普通人里
[17:43] They walk among us, 他们就在我们中间
[17:44] but they keep themselves to themselves. 但是他们都会隐藏自己
[17:46] Until they don’t, 直到最后瞒不住了
[17:48] and people realize 被人发现了
[17:49] and people react with fear 人们就会害怕
[17:51] and confrontation and paranoia. 抵触和焦虑
[17:52] Oh, Ayisha. Oh, hey, uh… 阿伊莎 你好
[17:56] – Alex. – Yeah. -我是亚历克斯 -嗯
[17:57] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对对对
[17:59] – We have… – Uh, history. -我们一起… -历史课
[18:01] – Yeah. – History together, yeah. -嗯 -一起上历史课
[18:04] What is that? 这是什么
[18:05] I think it’s like beer and vodka and like whiskey. 应该是啤酒 伏特加和威士忌混合之类的
[18:09] There’s a guy back there, he’s making them. 后面有个家伙在做这种饮料
[18:12] Yeah, that is beer and vodka and whiskey. 嗯 的确是啤酒 伏特加和威士忌混合
[18:18] – I’ll see you around then. – Yeah. See you. -回头见吧 -嗯 再见
[18:28] The X-Men, that’s got real grit. X战警真的很棒
[18:31] That’s real. You know? 那可是很真实的
[18:32] The whole thing is like a metaphor 一切其实都在隐喻
[18:33] for the LGBTQ community. LGBTQ人群
[18:36] I mean, just swapped superpowers for socially permissible sex. 只要把超能力换成社会认可的性爱
[18:40] I mean, the X-gene even kicks in during puberty. X基因甚至会在青春期发作
[18:42] And it’s like their version of coming out, you know. 就是代指他们的出柜方式
[18:45] You’re kind of hot. 你挺帅的
[18:47] You know that? 你知道吗
[18:49] I– Well, I– 我…
[18:51] Shit! Shit. 我靠
[18:54] Are you–? I… I’m so– You… 你.. 我很… 你…
[18:58] I am gonna– You stay there. 我要… 你在这里别走
[19:04] I think I pulled? 我应该成功了吧
[19:07] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[19:12] – Drink? – Drink. -喝吗 -喝
[19:13] – Drink. – Drink. -喝 -喝
[19:13] – Drink. – Drink. -喝 -喝
[19:37] Something doesn’t feel right, Martin. 事情不太对劲 马丁
[19:42] I agree. 我同意
[20:00] Ian. 伊恩
[20:05] Yassen. 亚辛
[20:09] Small world, no? 世界真小啊
[20:12] How was New York? 纽约怎么样
[20:14] I didn’t see much of it. 我没怎么出去逛
[20:16] Mainly the inside of an elevator shaft. 大部分时间都待在电梯井里
[20:22] And Serenkov? 谢连科夫呢
[20:24] Serenkov? 谢连科夫
[20:26] Wasn’t me. 不是我做的
[20:27] Someone else. 是别人
[20:31] Where do we go from here, Yas? 我们现在要怎样 亚斯
[20:34] Well, I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere. 我恐怕你什么也做不了
[20:44] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[20:49] Martin. 马丁
[20:51] You have no idea who you’re working for. 你不知道你在替谁做事
[20:55] I know what I’m being paid. 我知道我能拿多少钱
[20:58] You really think you’re gonna be around 你真的以为你会有足够的时间
[20:59] long enough to enjoy it, do you? 去享受那笔钱吗
[21:01] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[21:18] Who else have you told about this? 你还和谁说过这件事
[21:20] No one. He was just running down a hunch, that’s all. 没了 他就是凭直觉做事而已
[21:24] No one knows. 没人知道了
[21:25] And this meeting? 这次会面呢
[21:27] I hid it in the Varna files, like you asked. 我照你的要求把东西藏在瓦尔纳档案里
[21:39] I’m sorry, Ian. 抱歉 伊恩
[21:43] I really am. 真的很抱歉
[21:48] So am I. 我也是
[22:10] You did very well. 你做得非常好
[22:15] Blunt’s never gonna believe Varna as a cover. 布伦特绝对不会相信瓦尔纳只是个幌子
[22:17] Well, maybe you’re right, but don’t worry. 也许你说得对 但是别担心
[22:20] We’ve done this sort of thing before. 以前我们也做过这些事
[22:25] If you don’t mind? 如果你不介意的话
[22:34] So keep pressure on the wound and, breathe easy 继续按着伤口 放松呼吸
[22:39] and go call it in. 然后报警
[23:32] I want to see him. 我想见见他
[23:34] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:35] The crash was very bad. 撞车很严重
[23:38] I want to. 我想见他
[23:39] It’s best you don’t. 最好不要见
[23:42] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[23:44] It was a head-on collision, 车子迎面相撞
[23:46] and your uncle was over the speed limit, 你叔叔超速驾车
[23:48] so there’s a lot of damage to the body. 身体多处损伤
[23:50] I don’t understand. He– 我不明白 他…
[23:55] He wouldn’t… 他是不会…
[25:47] We started a full forensic sweep at 1 A.M. 午夜一点我们已经开始做全面的法医尸检
[25:50] It’s taking longer than we would like. 尸检比我们预期的要久
[25:53] It’s very clean. We’ll have ballistics later today, 没有问题 今天晚些时候我们会做弹道测试
[25:56] but it was a 9 mm pistol. 但对方用的是一把9毫米手枪
[25:58] Wilby is back at the department. 威尔比已经回到局里
[26:00] He was lucky. 他很幸运
[26:04] Let me speak to him. 我要见见他
[26:07] And what about the boy? 那孩子怎么办
[26:10] You do it. 你去和他说吧
[26:16] First his parents, now his uncle. 先是他爸妈出事 现在轮到他叔叔
[26:47] Ian was more than a colleague. He was our friend. 伊恩不止是同事 他还是我们的朋友
[26:51] All of us at the bank are here for you, Alex. 银行所有的人都会陪在你身边 亚历克斯
[26:55] They say he was over the speed limit. 他们说他超速驾车
[26:58] Yes. I understand that was the case. 是的 情况是这样
[27:01] He never did that. Never. 他绝对不会这么做 绝对不会
[27:04] Sometimes people make mistakes. 有时人会犯错
[27:07] Not my uncle. 我叔叔不会
[27:09] Alex, if there’s anything you need, 亚历克斯 如果你有任何需要
[27:12] anything at all, my number’s on there. 任何事 打给我
[27:17] Point Blanc. 靶点
[27:19] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[27:21] It’s the last thing he said to me before he went out. 他出门之前和我说的最后一句话
[27:25] He wrote it on his desk. 他写在书桌上
[27:27] Where was he going? 他当时要去哪
[27:28] I don’t know. But we’ll find out. 我不知道 但是我们会查清楚的
[27:39] So he called you? 他打给你吗
[27:41] Yeah. 对
[27:43] Ian said he had new information about the Varna file, 伊恩说他有关于瓦尔纳档案的新消息
[27:46] and he wanted me to come with him. 他想我和他一起去
[27:47] – As backup? – Yeah. -做支援吗 -是的
[27:48] So he was expecting trouble. 所以他估计会有麻烦
[27:50] He didn’t say. 他没说
[27:52] Varna was a data-focused cyber-attack. 瓦尔纳是一起针对数据的网络攻击案
[27:55] When we trace that all the way back, 我们一路追查的时候
[27:56] we’re gonna find a sweaty Maths graduate 我们会找到一个
[27:58] with a broadband connection. 有宽带连接的数学毕业生
[28:00] People like that don’t carry guns 这样的人身上不会带枪
[28:02] and don’t get the drop on people like us. 也不会对我们这种人下手
[28:04] So it’s obviously not that. 所以很明显不是这个原因
[28:06] Well, then if it wasn’t Varna, then what was it? 如果不是瓦尔纳 那会是什么
[28:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:17] He didn’t mention anything else? 他没说别的吗
[28:20] No other connections, investigations? 其他的关系或是调查
[28:23] No. 没有
[28:26] None. Nothing at all. 没有 一点都没有
[29:07] Hi, Tom. 你好 汤姆
[29:12] How is he? 他怎么样
[29:14] He’s upstairs. 他在楼上
[29:22] No, Rider. 不 是莱德
[29:23] Romeo-India-Delta-Echo-Romeo. 文莱的莱 道德的德
[29:26] Yeah, well, can you check again? 对 你能再查查吗
[29:33] Hey. 你好
[29:37] How are you doing? 你还好吗
[29:38] Well, I mean, I know you’re not good. 不是 我知道你并不好
[29:42] Shit. 该死
[29:44] Um…It’s all right. I’m okay. 没事的 我还好
[29:46] Look, man, I’m no good at this, 听着 我不擅长这个
[29:47] so we can talk or we could watch a film… 我们可以聊聊 或者看场电影
[29:51] I can’t find where they took him. 我不知道他们把他带到了哪里去
[29:52] There’s no hospital record, no mortuary transfer. 没有医院记录 没有停尸间转移记录
[29:55] There’s nothing. 什么都没有
[29:56] Mate, this really doesn’t matter. 朋友 这真的不重要
[29:58] No hospital in London has any record of him being brought in. 伦敦所有医院都没有他入院的记录
[30:01] I don’t know. Maybe they spelt his name wrong. 我不知道 可能他们拼错了名字
[30:02] They’re always doing stuff like that. 总会发生这种事情
[30:03] – Yeah, or maybe it didn’t happen.- What? -可能吧 也有可能根本不是事故 -什么
[30:07] He never went over the speed limit. Never. 他从来不会超速 从来不会
[30:10] Mate, I can’t imagine how hard this is for you, but– 朋友 我知道你很难受 但是
[30:13] But what if it’s bollocks? All of it? 但如果这些都是胡扯呢
[30:15] What if it’s bullshit? What if they’re lying? 如果这些都是胡说 如果他们在说谎呢
[30:18] Who? 谁
[30:23] Have you got–? Have you got Find My Phone switched on? 你有 你有没有开着”查找手机”
[30:26] – What? – On your phone. -什么 -在你的手机上
[30:27] Have you got Find My Phone switched on? 你有没有开着”查找手机”
[30:30] Yeah, but he battery’s probably dead now. 开着 但是现在应该没电了
[30:31] It doesn’t matter. It will have saved the last location. 没事 那能记录最后一个位置
[30:34] How’s this gonna help? 这有什么用
[30:35] If we find your phone, we can find the car, 如果我们找到你的手机 就能找到汽车
[30:37] maybe we can find out what really happened. 或许我们能知道真正发生了什么
[30:39] Password. 密码
[30:41] Okay. Come on. 好吧
[30:42] Okay. 好吧
[30:53] Where’s that? 这是哪里
[30:56] Somewhere by the river. Some kind of industrial estate. 河边的一处工业园区里
[30:59] Why would your uncle go there? 你叔叔为什么要去那里
[31:05] Yeah, Alan, it’s Michael Roscoe. 艾伦 我是迈克尔·罗斯科
[31:07] I need to talk to you. It’s not… 我要和你聊聊
[31:11] It’s not easy to explain. It’s about Parker. 这很难解释 是关于帕克的事
[31:14] I’m coming to London. I may be losing my mind. 我要去伦敦了 我觉得我可能是疯了
[31:27] Roscoe’s death reminded Ian of something. 罗斯科的死让伊恩想起了什么
[31:30] Another case entirely. 另外一个案件
[31:31] Gregoriy Serenkov from Moscow. 莫斯科的格雷戈里·谢连科夫
[31:34] He died in a yachting accident. He had a son too. 他死于一场游艇事故 他也有个儿子
[31:37] And this was found in his apartment in London. 在他伦敦的公寓里发现了这个
[31:40] We didn’t think it meant anything. 我不知道这是什么
[31:42] Then we found this. 然后我们就发现了这个
[31:47] That’s Roscoe’s study just after he died. 这是罗斯科刚死之后的书房
[31:51] Point Blanc. 靶点
[31:53] It’s a school for troubled teenagers. 这是一所针对问题青少年的学校
[31:57] How did you make that connection? 你是如何建立这种联系的
[32:00] I didn’t. 我没有
[32:02] Alex Rider did. 是亚历克斯·莱德做的
[32:53] Stay here. 待在这
[33:24] All right! Let’s wrap this up. 好 总结一下
[33:26] I want this area swept and clear by 1900. 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域
[33:29] Let’s get the car printed and moved on. 把车上漆后就继续
[33:32] If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法
[33:38] All right! Let’s wrap this up. 好 收拾一下
[33:40] I want this area swept and clear by 1900. 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域
[33:43] Let’s get the car printed and moved on. 把车上漆后就继续
[33:46] If anyone asks… 有人问起来
[33:53] Oy! What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[34:01] Alex, leave it. 亚历克斯 走了
[34:03] Leave him, man! 别打他了
[34:05] Jesus Christ. 我的老天
[34:18] Right, who was that man? 那个人是谁
[34:20] What did you see? Is it about Ian? 你看到了什么 和伊恩有关吗
[34:21] Do they know…? 他们知道…
[34:23] What happened, man? 发生了什么 伙计
[34:24] – Can you do something for me? – What? -你能帮我做件事吗 -什么
[34:26] Go home, tell Jack I’ll be back later. 回家 告诉杰克我会晚回去
[34:28] What? 什么
[34:29] Just do it! 照做就是了
[34:31] Well, call me. 给我打电话
[34:32] I don’t have– Don’t have a phone. 我没有 我没有手机
[36:33] Good evening, Alex. 晚上好 亚历克斯
[36:36] – I know Krav Maga. – Well… -我会以色列格斗术 -好吧
[36:40] I know shooting people in the head. 我知道朝人头部开枪
[36:43] Why don’t we calm down 我们冷静下来
[36:45] and have a cup of tea and a chat? 喝杯茶 聊一聊
[36:51] Well, this is very embarrassing, isn’t it? 这太尴尬了 不是吗
[36:54] He sees straight through our cover, 他看穿了我们的伪装
[36:55] traces his uncle’s car to the scene of his death 非常聪明地通过他叔叔的车
[36:57] with remarkable ingenuity. 追踪到了死亡现场
[36:59] Gives one of our agents a broken nose 我们一个特工想要逮捕他
[37:01] for trying to apprehend him 结果鼻梁被打断了
[37:02] then follows you all the way across London 然后他跟着你穿过伦敦
[37:04] and finds his way here. 找到了这里
[37:06] I find it very impressive. 非常令人印象深刻
[37:08] He’s a walking security breach. 他是一个行走的安保漏洞
[37:11] An emotionally unstable teenager who knows who we are 知道我们是谁 情绪还不稳定的青少年
[37:14] and who assaulted one of our people. 还袭击了我们一个人
[37:15] And isn’t that exactly what we need? 这不正是我们需要的吗
[37:18] An emotionally unstable teenager? 情绪不稳定的青少年
[37:27] 伊恩·莱德中校 接受教育 英国皇家陆军官校 兵团 皇家龙骑兵近卫团 驻派 伊拉克和阿富汗 服役 12年
[37:32] So he didn’t work in a bank, obviously. 所以他不在银行工作
[37:36] He worked for us. 他为我们工作
[37:49] And who are you? 你是谁
[37:51] Who do you think we are? 你觉得我们是谁
[37:54] Security Services. 安全部门
[37:55] MI6 or something. 军情六处之类的
[37:57] Or something is about right. 我们就是那个”之类的”部门
[37:58] My name’s Alan Blunt. 我叫艾伦·布伦特
[37:59] I’m in charge of this department. 我负责这个部门
[38:01] We are a specialized subdivision 我们是英国秘密情报局
[38:03] of the British Secret Intelligence Service. 下面的特别部门
[38:06] MI6 gather information, we apply it. 军情六处收集信息 我们利用那些信息
[38:11] We take care of the bigger picture, 我们负责顾全大局
[38:12] and we use any means necessary. 可以使用任何必要的手段
[38:16] And your uncle was one of our very best field agents. 你叔叔是我们最优秀的外勤特工之一
[38:19] He lied to me. 他骗了我
[38:22] My whole life. 骗了我一辈子
[38:24] Who he was, what he did. Everything. 他是谁 做了些什么 一切都是谎言
[38:26] Secrecy is an occupational necessity in our line of work. 干我们这行的必须保密
[38:30] Your uncle was shot and killed doing his job. 你叔叔在工作时被枪杀了
[38:32] There was no car crash, obviously. 显然没有车祸
[38:34] But you know that already 但你已经知道了
[38:35] because you are very much your uncle’s nephew. 因为你是你叔叔的侄子
[38:39] And why does that matter anymore? 现在说这个还有什么用
[38:42] Because there’s something we’d like you to do for us. 因为我们希望你能为我们做件事
[38:44] What? 什么
[38:46] A job. 一份工作
[38:50] You want me to help you? 你想让我帮你
[38:57] He died in some scummy warehouse because of you. 他因为你死在一个肮脏的仓库里
[39:07] You can piss off. 你给我滚
[39:10] All of you can piss off. 你们都给我滚
[39:19] Just pick up the phone in the morning, Alex, 亚历克斯 如果你改变主意
[39:21] if you change your mind. 早上记得接电话
[39:27] This is just wrong. 这样不对
[39:30] The world is changing, Mrs. Jones. 世界正在改变 琼斯女士
[39:32] If we play by the old rules, 如果我们按老规矩办事
[39:33] we’re going to lose the new battles. 就会输掉新的战斗
[40:25] Alex? 亚历克斯
[40:28] He shouldn’t have died. 他不该死
[40:30] I know. 我知道
[40:35] He shouldn’t. 他不该死的
[40:40] They shouldn’t have let him. 他们不应该让他死
[40:42] Sweetie, it was an accident. 亲爱的 那是个意外
[40:46] No one can stop that. 没人可以阻止
[40:49] No. It wasn’t. 不 不是
[40:54] Someone did this. 这是故意的
[40:57] Someone did this to us. 这是蓄意谋杀
[40:59] Alex… 亚历克斯
[41:15] – Jack Starbright? – Yeah? -杰克·斯塔布赖特 -嗯
[41:17] Home Office Immigration Department. 内政部移民局
[41:19] – Mind if we come in? – Uh, I suppose. -我们可以进来吗 -行吧
[41:22] May we see your passport and visa, please? 请出示你的护照和签证 谢谢
[41:24] – Why? – Your passport, Miss Starbright. -为什么 -你的护照 斯塔布赖特小姐
[41:26] This won’t take long. 很快的
[41:33] What’s all this about? 怎么回事
[41:34] Yeah, this looks fake. 嗯 看起来是假的
[41:36] – What? – I’m afraid this visa is not valid. -什么 -恐怕这张签证无效
[41:38] We have a deportation order in your name, Miss Starbright. 我们有你的驱逐令 斯塔布赖特小姐
[41:41] How long have you been working as a housekeeper? 你当这里的管家多久了
[41:43] – Alex Rider? – Yeah? -亚历克斯·莱德 -是我
[41:45] Child Protective Services. Can I come in? 儿童保护服务 我能进来吗
[41:48] I suppose. 可以吧
[41:49] Not wrong, I can assure you. 没错 我可以向你保证
[41:51] What’s all this about? 这是怎么回事
[41:52] You were told about the care order? 有人告诉你照顾令的事吗
[41:54] No. What? 没有 什么
[41:55] There’s no longer a responsible adult in the house. 你们家没有可以负责的成年人了
[41:57] – We have to relocate you. – Relocate me? -我们得重新安置你 -重新安置我
[41:59] – You should’ve been told. – I’m here with him. -按理说你应该已经被告知了 -我可以照顾他
[42:02] I don’t need anybody– 我不需要任何人
[42:03] Got an overnight bag you can gather? 你有外出过夜的背包吗
[42:05] Some clothes and a toothbrush? 拿点衣服和牙刷
[42:07] You’re not help… 你帮不了
[42:08] Wait. Wait! Wait! 等等 等等
[42:11] Wait. 等等
[42:11] Just wait. A moment. Please. 等等 稍等 谢谢
[42:25] I don’t even need to dial, do I? 我都不用拨号 是吗
[42:29] You’re listening right now. 你在监听
[42:33] I was already gonna come in. I was already going to. 我本来就想找你的 我已经准备好了
[42:35] All you’ve done is show me what kind of people you are. 你的所作所为让我看清了你们是什么样的人
[42:41] But I’ll do it, all right? 但我愿意 好吗
[42:43] I’ll do it. 我愿意
[42:45] Call off the dogs. 把狗腿子弄走
[42:57] Go ahead. 请说
[42:59] Understood. 明白
[43:08] – What the hell? What was that? – Jack, I have to go out. -我靠 什么情况 -杰克 我得出去一趟
[43:11] No. Alex, tell me what’s happening. 不 亚历克斯 跟我说清楚
[43:13] I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 我不能说 对不起 我很抱歉
[43:14] I’ll be right back, I promise. 我马上回来 我保证
[43:16] – Alex. – You saw what they can do. -亚历克斯 -你看到了他们的能力
[43:18] They can deport you, take you away. 他们可以驱逐你 带走你
[43:19] I’ll be right back, I promise. 我马上回来 我保证
少年间谍亚历克斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 红粉联盟(A League of Their Own)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

少年间谍亚历克斯(Alex Rider)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme