Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day(亚历山大和他最糟糕的一天)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day(亚历山大和他最糟糕的一天)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:亚历山大和他最糟糕的一天
英文名称:Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] My parents say there’s no such thing as a bad day. 我父母说 根本没有什么倒霉日
[00:46] That it’s all how you look at it. 关键是在于你怎么看
[00:49] What can I tell you? Parents. 我还能说什么呢 二位
[00:53] Here is what I know. 可是据我所知
[00:54] They’re wrong. 他们错了
[00:56] My name is Alexander, and I’m the expert in bad days. 我是倒霉专家亚历山大
[01:01] This guy knows what I’m talking about. That’s not coming off. 这家伙知道我说的是什么 这还没完
[01:06] Did I mention my dad is a relentless optimist? 我有没有说过我爸爸是个不折不扣的乐观主义
[01:09] We’re in the home stretch. 我们快到家了
[01:10] And look at Mom. 再看老妈
[01:11] She’s not fooling anyone with that “Mom smile”. 她总是带着”母亲般的微笑” 不会愚弄任何人
[01:18] Believe it or not, by the time we got home… 信不信由你 我们到家的时候
[01:20] this van was in better shape than we were. 我们的样子 比这辆车的现状还要糟糕
[01:24] There’s my sister Emily, the actress. 这是我姐姐 艾米丽 是个演员
[01:29] Always ready to take a bow. 随时准备弯腰去吐
[01:32] Anthony, my brother, a total winner with a great sense of style. 安东尼 我的老哥 在穿衣风格上绝对是大赢家
[01:38] And baby Trevor. 还有特雷弗宝宝
[01:40] Sorry, pal. Definitely not coming off. 抱歉 朋友 这还没有完
[01:43] Bottom line, today was an epic disaster. 总之 今天是个极其倒霉的日子
[01:46] The worst day possible. 可以说是最糟糕的一天
[01:48] Everyone in my family would agree. 这点家里每个人都会点赞
[01:50] But what they don’t know, is it was all my fault. 只是他们并不知道 这都是我的错
[01:54] And it wasn’t over yet. 而且还远没结束
[02:29] You overslept, bud. 你睡过头了
[02:30] Don’t blow my didgeridoo! 别吹我的迪吉里杜管
[02:32] What’s it for, then? 这有什么用
[02:47] You’re invited! Philip Parker turning 12. 菲利普·帕克12岁了 你被邀请了
[02:52] Tomorrow night? 明天晚上
[02:54] No! 别介
[02:55] He’s the trick to… Good morning! 他在恶作剧…早上好
[02:58] There she is! 她来了
[02:59] You are going to be so impressed. 你一定会很感动的
[03:02] I made what is known as… 我做了有名的…
[03:04] the crustless quiche, the frittata. 无皮芝士蛋派和菜肉馅煎蛋饼
[03:07] Wow. What is this? 哇 这是什么
[03:08] Two months ago, you couldn’t even grill cheese, and now… 两个月前 你连烤芝士三文治都不会 现在…
[03:12] That looks so good. 看起来挺好吃
[03:14] Egg and cheese. 芝士和蛋
[03:16] Excellent. 太赞了
[03:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:19] So, what are you gentlemen up to today? 今天你们有什么打算
[03:21] Well, let’s see. 我想想啊
[03:22] Em has a dentist appointment this morning… 今早艾米丽约了牙医
[03:25] Right, right. 对 对
[03:26] And then the two of us are going to Mommy and Me Yoga. 然后我们俩要去做妈咪瑜伽
[03:28] -With Summer? -Yes. -跟萨默 -对啊
[03:30] Will you tell her I still exist? 你会告诉她 我还在吧
[03:31] I will. And then when he takes his nap, 我会的 然后趁他睡午觉的时候
[03:34] I’m gonna send out some resumes. 我再发一些简历
[03:35] Good. 不错
[03:36] What a to-do to die today at a minute or two to two. 夏天天下雨
[03:39] A thing distinctly hard to say but harder still to do. 穿绿雨衣的女小吕
[03:41] We’ll beat a tattoo at a minute or two 去找不穿绿雨衣的吕小女
[03:42] and a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tattoo… 穿绿雨衣的女小吕
[03:44] and the dragon will come to the beat of the drum 没找到不穿绿雨衣的吕小女
[03:45] at a minute or two to two today… 不穿绿雨衣的吕小女
[03:46] at a minute or two to two. 也没见着穿绿雨衣的女小吕
[03:47] -I need to pee. -You have gum in your hair. -我要尿尿 -你头发上有口香糖
[03:49] A big black bug bit a big black bear… 吃西瓜不吐西瓜皮儿…
[03:51] No! 不
[04:00] Anthony! Alexander! Accelerate. Come on! 安东尼 亚历山大 快点 快点
[04:04] One minute! 等会儿
[04:07] If it ain’t broke, right? 还不赖吧
[04:14] Guess what? 你们知道吗
[04:15] Philip Parker’s having his birthday party tomorrow night. 菲利普·帕克明晚要开生日派对
[04:18] That’s when you’re having your birthday party. 你明天也要开派对啊…
[04:19] I know! And I just got the invitation. 我知道 我刚收到邀请的
[04:21] He’s going all-out, Dad. 老爸 他邀请了所有人
[04:23] He’s getting an energy drink bar, 他有能量饮料台
[04:25] a Korean taco truck, a live band. 韩式玉米卷车 现场乐队
[04:27] That sounds legit. 听起来挺好啊
[04:28] I think he’s having black lights and a karaoke machine. 他可能还有封闭的卡拉OK房
[04:30] I love karaoke parties. 我喜欢卡拉OK派对
[04:32] Look, can I compete with all of that? 我们怎么可能比得过他
[04:35] Come on, your birthday’s gonna be great. 拜托 你的生日派对也不错的
[04:37] It’s gonna be fun. We’re gonna have pizza. 会很有趣的 我们会有披萨
[04:39] I’m gonna make a cake. 我还要做个蛋糕
[04:41] Maybe some volleyball in the pool. 可能游泳池里还有排球
[04:43] Philip Parker’s having a fog machine and we’re having pizza? 菲利普·帕克有舞台喷雾机 而我们却只能吃披萨
[04:45] -Don’t worry. -You’re drinking coffee? -别担心 -你在喝咖啡
[04:47] What about my party? 那我的派对怎么办
[04:48] Since when did you start drinking coffee? 你啥时候开始喝咖啡了
[04:49] I’m not a morning person. 我又不是喜欢早起的人
[04:52] Can you check his diaper? 你看下他的尿不湿吧
[04:54] You just dropped Bumble Bee. 你的大黄蜂掉了
[04:55] -You drop Bumble Bee? -I think he might be wet. -你的大黄蜂掉了 -我觉得他可能又尿了
[04:57] No. Bumble Bee. There you go. 不 大黄蜂 给你
[04:59] Wish I could be there, bro, 我希望我能陪你的 老弟
[05:00] but I got prom tomorrow night. 但我明天晚上有舞会
[05:01] I thought that was next week. 我以为是下个星期呢
[05:02] It is what it is. 事实就是如此
[05:03] I’ll probably be wiped out from my Peter Pan premiere… 我演完彼得·潘的女主角后 可能就会喝醉了…
[05:06] but I’ll be happy to sing for you and all of your friends. 不过我会很开心为你和你所有的朋友唱歌的
[05:07] No, no, no. 别 别介啊
[05:10] Probably Mrs. Gibson. Okay. 可能是吉普森太太
[05:13] Honey, Dad’s taking Emily to the dentist. 甜心 爸爸要带艾米丽去看牙医
[05:14] I’ve got Anthony. So you’re in carpool. 我要去送安东尼 所以你只好拼车了
[05:16] -Take a frittata. It’s a crustless quiche. -There you go. -拿一块煎饼吧 是无皮芝士蛋派 -给你
[05:18] What did you do to your hair? 你头发咋了
[05:20] Nothing. 没咋的
[05:21] Say hi to Mrs. Gibson! Remember your manners. 跟吉普森阿姨问好 礼貌点啊
[05:31] Hi, Becky! 嗨 贝基
[05:34] Hey, Alexander. 嘿 亚历山大
[05:45] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[05:47] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. 还好
[05:50] Let’s go, kids. 我们快走吧
[06:05] Lord of the Flies? “苍蝇王”
[06:08] Pretty scary, right? 挺恐怖吧
[06:11] Lord of the Flies is beautiful, Alexander. 这书写的很美 亚历山大
[06:13] It’s a deep and meaningful allegory 是一个寓意深刻的寓言故事
[06:15] about our own messed-up society. 描述我们这个混乱的社会
[06:17] Yeah, totally. 是哈
[06:18] That’s what I meant with “scary”. 所以我说很”恐怖”
[06:20] The society stuff. Crazy. 社会的事儿 很疯狂
[06:24] Check out this app. 看看这个应用
[06:25] He puts your face on some bikini model’s body. 我要把你的小脸PS到一些比基尼小妞身上
[06:28] It’s really gross and sexist. 老性感了
[06:29] This is gonna be hilarious. 这一定很搞笑
[06:31] -What are you doing? -Wait, hold on! -你干什么 -等等 等一下
[06:32] -No, no, no. -I’m not done. -别 -我还没弄完呢
[06:35] Hey, babe. 嘿 宝贝
[06:38] Is everything okay? Your last text was so cold. 你没事儿吧 你最后一条短信太冷了
[06:42] No, I said, “See you at school”? 不会啊 我发了”学校见”
[06:46] Yeah. I’m your girlfriend, Anthony. 对啊 我是你女友 安东尼
[06:48] You really should end your texts 你应该在最后发点
[06:50] with “x-o-x-o” or “I heart you”. 比如XXOO或者我想你什么的
[06:52] You can make a heart with the less-than sign and a three. 你也可以发个爱心表情给我也行啊
[06:55] Yeah, I’ll try to remember. 好 我会记住的
[06:57] So, a bunch of the girls were talking, 一堆女生在聊天
[06:59] and they’re all going in limos. 她们都要坐豪车
[07:01] We are getting a limo tomorrow, right? 我们明天有豪车的 对吧
[07:03] No, I am taking my driver’s test tomorrow, babe. 我明天要考驾照 甜心
[07:05] The first thing I wanna do as a licensed driver 首先我想做个有证的司机
[07:07] is chauffeur you to the prom. 可以送你去舞会
[07:09] It’ll be romantic and stuff. 会很浪漫的
[07:13] Well, I do want it to be romantic. 我的确想要浪漫
[07:15] It will be. 会的
[07:16] Also, I have it from a very good source who says… 还有据可靠消息说…
[07:19] we’re being crowned Duke and Duchess 我们要在明晚的宫廷舞会上
[07:20] at the Royal Court tomorrow night at prom. 戴公爵和公爵夫人王冠
[07:22] That’s so tight! 那太好了
[07:23] I know. Isn’t it like the best thing ever? 我知道 是不是觉得这是最棒的事情
[07:25] This is the worst thing ever. 这是最糟糕的事儿了
[07:27] These look so real. 这也太逼真了
[07:29] I can’t believe Elliot text-bombed the whole school. 真不敢相信 埃利奥特居然把这个传遍了整个学校
[07:31] Don’t worry about it, man. Elliot’s an idiot. 别担心 那家伙就是个傻逼
[07:33] No one’s even gonna look at these. 没人会看到这些的
[07:42] Hey, Paul. 嘿 保罗
[07:44] Philip, my man. 菲利普 哥们儿
[07:45] Nice boobs, Alexander. 咪咪很赞 亚历山大
[07:50] Since when are you friends with Philip Parker? 你什么时候成了他的朋友了
[07:52] We go to the same psychopharmacologist. 我们的精神病药理是同一个医生
[07:54] He’s got ADHD, too. He’s super nice. 他有儿童多动症 他挺友善的
[07:57] No, he’s not. 他可不好
[07:58] He’s throwing a huge party tomorrow, 他明天要开一个超巨派对
[08:00] and it’s not even his actual birthday. 可明天也不是他生日啊
[08:02] His is next week. 他是下个星期
[08:04] You realize it’s just gonna be you and me at my party. 你会发现 到时候我的派对只有你我二人
[08:06] -Actually, it might just be you. -What? -事实上 可能只有你一个人 -啊
[08:09] You’ve gotta come. You’re my best friend. 你得来啊 你是我最好的朋友啊
[08:11] Okay, but personally, I think you should just postpone. 但是我觉得 你该推迟你的派对
[08:15] Philip’s popular and everybody’s gonna be there. 菲利普很受欢迎 大家都会去的
[08:18] Plus, his party sounds pretty dope. 而且 他的派对好像很过瘾
[08:20] Dude, last year your dad tap-danced with a cane. 去年你老爸拿拐杖跳踢踏舞
[08:23] Another bad party could ruin your rep forever. 再来一个巨糟无比的派对 会毁了你名声的
[08:25] Your dad’s a nice guy, but trust me… 你老爸是个好人 但是相信我…
[08:27] you do not want your entire social life in his hands. 你可不想把你的朋友圈毁在他手里
[08:33] Great job! 真棒
[08:35] Yeah! 对啊
[08:36] Breathe. You gave birth. You can do this. 深呼吸 你们生过孩子的 你们可以的
[08:39] Two. One. 二 一
[08:42] Take your baby back to the womb. They love it there. 让你的孩子背对着子宫 他们喜欢那里
[08:51] I think that it’s so cool when a guy can 我觉得一个男人能做全职爸比
[08:53] step up to be a full-time fommy. 这太了不起了
[08:55] A what? 什么
[08:57] A father-mommy. 妈咪型爸比
[08:58] Okay. 好
[09:00] Yeah, I guess I’m sort of a fommy by default. 是啊 我觉得我做全职爸比挺有天赋的
[09:03] I was in aerospace, and I got transitioned out of my job. 我之前在航空公司上班 现在我想换个工作
[09:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:07] No, that’s okay. 没事儿 这样也不错
[09:08] I get to spend more time with this little guy. 我就有更多时间陪这个小家伙儿了
[09:10] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[09:12] Hello? 喂
[09:14] Yes, this is Ben Cooper. 对 我是本·库珀
[09:16] Tomorrow? 明天
[09:18] Yes, that’s good. 好 太棒了
[09:20] Okay, I’ll see you then. 好的 明天见
[09:22] I look forward to it, Greg. Bye-bye. 我很期待 格雷格 拜拜
[09:24] Good news? 好消息
[09:26] Yeah! I landed an interview. 是啊 明天面试
[09:28] That’s great. 那真不错
[09:29] What do you think of that? What do you think of that? 你觉得怎么样
[09:32] Fommy just landed an interview. 爸比要面试了
[09:35] Fommy. 爸比
[09:38] Did you hear him say that? 你听到他说什么了吗
[09:39] Yes! 听到了
[09:40] He just said Fommy! You just said my name! 他刚刚说爸比了 你刚刚叫我了
[09:43] Guys, he just said Fommy. 伙计们 他刚刚叫我爸比了
[09:44] Did you hear him say Fommy? 你们听到他叫爸比了吗
[09:46] I’m Fommy. Fommy! 我是爸比 爸比
[09:47] That was so cool. 太酷了
[09:48] -It’s so adorable! -I am Fommy, and he said it. -太萌了 -我是爸比 他说我是爸比
[09:53] So, with our celebrity readings, 那么我们的”名人朗读”
[09:55] our great grassroots marketing campaign… 我们伟大的基层营销活动
[09:57] Thank you, Julie… 辛苦了 朱莉
[09:58] and the positive reviews we have coming in… 得到了肯定的评价
[10:00] we are poised for a really strong roll-out. 我们随时准备强力推出
[10:03] Tomorrow, we are going to ask America… 我们明天就要问问美国人
[10:06] “Who is ready to jump on the potty?” “有谁准备好跳上宝宝马桶了”
[10:08] And I’m confident our sales are going to leap over expectations. 而且我相当有信心 我们的销量肯定会爆表的
[10:13] I know I would have appreciated this book 在我教我宝贝坐宝宝马桶的时候
[10:14] when I was potty-training my kids! 我就知道 我要谢谢这本书
[10:16] That’s Alexander, my son. 这是我儿子 亚历山大
[10:19] Thank you, guys! 谢谢大伙儿
[10:20] Thank you for all your support with this. 多谢支持
[10:26] Oh, man. 天啊
[10:27] I hope that was thorough enough for you, Nina. 我希望你能觉得 这次已经够了 妮娜
[10:30] Well, I’m going to need you to make 我想要你明天
[10:32] an incredible effort on “the Potty” tomorrow. 竭尽全力 为了”宝宝马桶”
[10:34] On “the Potty”. 为了”宝宝马桶”
[10:36] -What? -You can count on me. -什么 -尽管放心
[10:38] Good. Because if this goes well, I’m going to make you VP. 太好了 如果顺利的话 我会升你做副总的
[10:42] Really? 真的
[10:43] Have you run Children’s Lit and Young Adult. 是啊 主营儿童和少儿文学
[10:45] Thank you! 谢谢
[10:47] Thank you. 太谢谢了
[10:49] I’m going to need you 我时时刻刻
[10:51] every second of every minute of every day. 无时无刻 都可能需要你
[10:53] -Got it. -24/7, 365. -我知道 -7*24小时 365天
[10:55] That’s a lot of numbers. 数字太多了
[10:57] Is that a joke? 很好笑吗
[10:58] I have four kids that I’ll just have to carve out a little time to see. 我有四个孩子 我还需要点时间 看看他们
[11:02] Right, right, of course. Of course you will. 没问题 你当然可以
[11:05] Isn’t that one of your darling little babies right there? 那不就有一个小宝贝在那坐着吗
[11:07] Yeah, it is. 对 没错
[11:09] So you’re seeing him right now. 你现在就能去啦
[11:11] All right, country reports. 好了 国家报告
[11:12] As you all know, this is your big project this semester. 你们都知道 这是这个学期的重要内容
[11:16] -So, what I think… -Mr. Rogue? -所以我觉得啊 -罗格老师
[11:17] Yeah, Alexander. 说 亚历山大
[11:19] I would like to take Australia. 我想选澳大利亚
[11:20] I know a ton about it. 我相当了解它
[11:22] And I have my own didgeridoo. 而且我还有迪吉里杜管
[11:24] Yeah, I’m sure there a lot of students 嗯 我相信还有很多同学
[11:26] here who want Australia. Am I right? 想选澳大利亚 我说的没错吧
[11:33] So to be fair, this semester… 所以 公平起见 这个学期
[11:37] I’m going to let the globe decide what country. 由这个地球仪决定
[11:40] We’ll start with you, Alexander. 亚历山大 从你开始
[11:41] You ready? Here we go. 准备好了吗 走你
[11:43] Australia. Australia. Australia. 澳大利亚 澳大利亚 澳大利亚
[11:44] What will it be? 会是啥呢
[11:46] Djibouti. 吉布提
[11:48] Look at that, the Horn of Africa! All right, Djibouti! 非洲之角呢 真棒 吉布提
[11:51] Dji… what? 吉什么
[11:52] Who’s gonna be next here? Philip Parker. Here we go. 下一个谁来 菲利普·帕克 走你
[11:58] Australia. 澳大利亚
[11:59] So, like, Arnold Schwarzenegger and stuff? 这就是阿诺德·施瓦辛格出生地吗
[12:01] That’s Austria, not Australia. 那是奥地利 不是澳大利亚
[12:03] -Can we switch? -No. -能交换吗 -不行
[12:04] Okay, Albert Morio. 好了 艾伯特·莫里奥
[12:09] Lebanon. That’s good. 太赞了 黎巴嫩
[12:13] Partner up, everybody! Get your aprons on. Guys. 大伙儿快把围裙穿上 找自己的搭档
[12:18] Becky… 贝基…
[12:19] do you want to partner? 能做你搭档吗
[12:21] Okay. You can take lab notes. 好啊 你来记实验笔记吧
[12:25] 0.5 milligrams of boron. 硼 0 5毫克
[12:28] Boron… Boring! 硼…无聊
[12:35] So, Becky, I’m having a birthday party tomorrow night. 贝基啊 我明天晚上要开生日派对
[12:39] It was only gonna be guys, but I can… 本来只请男生的 不过我可以…
[12:41] Thanks, but I’m going to Philip Parker’s party tomorrow night. 谢谢 可是我明晚要去菲利普·帕克的派对啊
[12:45] I think everyone is. 每个人都会去
[12:46] He has a frozen yogurt machine and a trampoline. 他那有酸奶冰淇淋机 蹦床
[12:49] So do we! 我们也不差啊
[12:51] We have a frozen yogurt machine and a trampoline. 我们也有酸奶冰淇淋机还有跳床
[12:54] -Oh, my God! -Well, yeah… -我的妈啊 -没错…
[12:56] My lab book! 我的实验书
[12:58] Put it out! 快扑灭它
[13:03] Put it out! 快灭了
[13:14] Who’s responsible for this? 谁干的
[13:16] Alexander! 亚历山大
[13:24] Alexander! Hold up. 稍等 亚历山大
[13:26] Hold up! 稍等
[13:27] I’m leaving for a conference 我要出个差
[13:29] and nobody signed up to take Melvin home. 可是梅尔文没人照顾了
[13:31] I can’t leave him alone all weekend. 我可不希望它自己过周末
[13:34] So, what do you want me to do? 那你要我干嘛
[13:36] Well, you’ll make a furry friend a little less lonely. 有你它这个小家伙就不会太无聊了
[13:56] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[14:11] Cool, we’re hosting a guinea pig. 酷啊 有一只豚鼠要寄宿我们家了
[14:13] All right! 太赞了
[14:16] Sorry we’re late. 我们迟到了
[14:17] We had a little diaper trauma at Trader Joe’s. 我们在超市出了点问题
[14:20] Hello! 哈喽
[14:21] -Hi! -Hi, Mom. -嗨 -嗨 妈妈
[14:23] There’s my big boy. Hi! 好宝贝儿回来了哈
[14:26] There you are. Hi, big guy. 回来了哈 嗨 大家伙
[14:30] -What is that? -Melvin. -这是什么 -梅尔文
[14:32] We’re hosting Melvin this weekend. 我们这周末要照顾它
[14:33] Oh, boy. 天啊
[14:36] Alexander, would you grab that and wash it off, please? 快去捡起来 洗一洗 亚历山大
[14:39] He needs Bumble Bee like he needs air. 他需要大黄蜂就跟需要空气一样
[14:41] I know, honey pie. 我知道
[14:42] And after that, the pig goes upstairs. 洗完后 把豚鼠拿楼上去
[14:45] -It’s okay. -Bumble Bee’s just getting a bath. -好的 -大黄蜂去洗白白呢
[14:47] It will be right back. 马上就飞回来了哈
[14:48] Alexander, we could use Bumble Bee. 我们要用大黄蜂啦 亚历山大
[14:51] Bumble Bee is coming right back, 就快飞回来啦
[14:53] right back, right back any second. 飞来啦 飞回来啦
[14:58] Dad, don’t! 别 老爸
[15:02] What was that? 什么情况
[15:13] Honey, Bumble Bee’s gone. 甜心 大黄蜂飞没了
[15:15] Peter Pan is going to be awesome. 彼得·潘会相当赞的
[15:17] Today, Mr. Brand said that I am the most poised and elegant Peter Pan… 今天布兰德老师说啊我是最淡定优雅的彼得·潘
[15:21] he’s ever had the privilege of working with. 他还说会有特权
[15:23] No way! Wow. When is that, again? Just remind me. 不是吧 哇 什么时候啊 记得提醒我一下
[15:26] Mom, hello! It’s tomorrow afternoon! 妈妈 明天下午
[15:28] Of course. 是嘛
[15:29] Please be on time and don’t be embarrassing. 请准时到场啊 别晚了
[15:31] Best behavior. 瞧好吧
[15:32] Honey, please don’t embarrass our daughter. 亲爱的 别叫我们女儿尴尬哦
[15:33] -Dad, that includes you. -I know. -你也一样 老爸 -收到
[15:35] I’ll be there, honey, don’t worry. 别担心啊 我会到的
[15:37] Guess who’s getting crowned Duke at the prom tomorrow. 猜猜明天舞会 公爵的王冠要给谁加冕
[15:39] Really? Congratulations. 真的 恭喜哈
[15:40] Yeah, it’s not official, but Celia heard from a good source. 还没正式宣布呢 但是西莉娅说很可靠
[15:44] It’s kind of crazy. 太疯狂了
[15:45] I’m dating the hottest girl in school… 我在跟我们校花拍拖
[15:47] I’m getting crowned at prom, and once I get my license tomorrow… 舞会上要带王冠 一旦我明天收了驾照后
[15:49] I kind of have everything I’ve ever wanted. 我想要的就都有啦
[15:52] -Hashtag blessed, you know. -Wait. -上帝保佑 -等等
[15:54] Once you get your license tomorrow? 你明天要去考驾照
[15:56] I’m taking my test after school. 放学后去考
[15:58] Dad already said it was cool. 老爸说了没多大问题
[15:59] You said it was cool? 你说没问题
[16:00] I said it was doable. Not cool. I said it was doable. 我说行 没说没问题 是说行
[16:03] Okay. 好的
[16:04] It will be fine. We’ll make it. 没事儿 我们会考过的
[16:06] Okay, guys, I have some news. 好了 各位 我也有事儿要讲
[16:08] Nina said that if the book launch goes well tomorrow… 妮娜说 明天新书发布会一切顺利的话
[16:11] you could be looking at the new Vice President of Lone Hill Press. 那么你们就会看到 孤山出版社的新副总啦
[16:14] Honey, wow! 哇 亲爱的
[16:15] That’s big. 太赞了
[16:16] Yeah, it would be a lot more hours at work… 那样工作时间就更多了
[16:19] I already feel like I live there some days, 我感觉到了
[16:20] but the raise would be nice. 但是加薪还是不错的
[16:22] Awesome. I have some news as well. 太棒了 我也有好消息
[16:25] I got a call today. 我今天接个电话
[16:26] I have an interview for a game design firm. 一家游戏设计公司通知我去面试
[16:29] They’re looking for engineers. 招聘工程师
[16:30] -Wait, video games? Really? -Yeah. Yeah. -等等 电脑游戏 真的吗 -真的
[16:32] Your aerospace engineering dad might be designing video games. 你们航空工程的老爸 可能要去开发电脑游戏啦
[16:35] -That’s so cool. -I know. I know. -太酷了 -我知道
[16:38] The best news of all… Guess who spoke his first word today? 最好的消息是 猜猜今天谁开了尊口
[16:43] Trevor. 特雷弗
[16:44] -No! -Yes. -不会吧 -真的
[16:45] What did you say? 你说啥了
[16:46] What was it? 说啥了
[16:48] He said fommy. 他说爸比
[16:49] -He said fommy? -Yeah. -爸比 -对
[16:51] -What’s that? -Father-mommy. -那是什么 -妈咪型爸比
[16:53] I didn’t know that was a word. 新鲜词啊
[16:55] Wow, we all had pretty big wins today. 我们今天都挺顺的啊
[16:57] -Yeah. -Yeah, tell me about it. -对 -可不是嘛
[16:59] I had a crap day. 我今天可不太顺
[17:00] What is that smell? 这什么味儿
[17:02] It’s Vegemite. It’s from Australia, and back off! 澳大利亚咸味酱 不喜欢就滚远点
[17:05] Easy. You’re gonna have a good day tomorrow. 明天可是你的大日子啊
[17:07] It’s your birthday. You have friends coming over, 你生日 你朋友们都会来的
[17:09] it’s gonna be a great party. 还有个大派对
[17:10] Actually, you can forget it, because I’m canceling my party. 你们都别想了 我决定取消派对了
[17:13] -What are you talking about? -Why? -你在说什么 -为什么
[17:15] Nobody’s coming. 没人想来
[17:16] They’re all going to Philip Parker’s party tomorrow night. 明天晚上 他们都要去菲利普·帕克的派对
[17:19] Who is this Philip Parker? 谁是菲利普·帕克
[17:20] He’s a really cool kid with a hot tub and ADHD. 多动症的小屁孩
[17:23] -I’m gonna call his mom… -No! -我去给他妈妈打电话 -不用
[17:25] No, no, no. We’re gonna forget about Philip Parker. 不 不行 我们不用去鸟菲利普·帕克
[17:28] Whoever comes to the party comes. It’s gonna be great. 不管谁来啊 那都不错
[17:30] Trust me, nobody is coming. 没人会来 相信我吧
[17:32] Elliot Gibson texted pictures of me 埃利奥特·吉普森把我
[17:34] in a butt thong to everyone at school. 比基尼靓照传遍了学校
[17:36] My best friend is suddenly best friends with Philip… 我的铁瓷突然就叛变成了菲利普的了
[17:39] because they go to the same dumb psychopharmacologist. 因为他们的医生是同一个
[17:42] I didn’t get Australia for my school report… 我的国家报告还没选上澳大利亚
[17:44] and I burned down the science lab 完了我用贝基·吉普森的实验本
[17:46] with Becky Gibson’s lab notes. 还烧了科学实验室
[17:47] -What did you do? -You burned down the science lab? -什么 -你把实验室烧了
[17:50] Dude, big deal. So things didn’t go your way today. 真赞啊 所以你这一天都没顺你的意
[17:52] Go my way? 顺我的意
[17:53] It was a totally wrecked bad day. 简直就是我最倒霉的一天
[17:55] And it’s not just today! 不单单是今天
[17:56] It is every single day. Every day! 每天 天天如此
[17:59] You don’t even care because your lives are all so perfect! 你们一点都不鸟我 因为你们都比我过的好
[18:02] No, we care. We care, honey. 我们关心 关心 亲爱的
[18:03] -What? -Sweetie. -什么 -甜心
[18:05] Where’s Bumble Bee? 大黄蜂飞哪了
[18:06] Alexander murdered it, so now he’s going to cry all night. 被亚历山大杀了 他要哭一晚上咯
[18:09] -Can’t you just get him a new one? -No. -就不能给买个新的吗 -不行
[18:11] It’s only Bumble Bee. It’s the only one he likes. 没得选 只有大黄蜂
[18:13] It’s gotta be Bumble Bee. 必须得是大黄蜂
[18:14] I can’t deal with this. 我可真受不了
[18:15] I’m going to rehearse in the car. 我得去车里练歌
[18:18] Maybe this is the time to wean him from the pacifier. 或许是时候让他把奶嘴戒了
[18:20] Honey, easy for you to say. 亲爱的 你说的倒简单
[18:22] You’re not here with him all day. 又不是你整天跟他一起
[18:25] Think of a wonderful thought Any merry little thought 愿我去追寻梦想 一个美丽的梦想
[18:29] Think of Christmas, think of snow 像云朵天上飘啊飘
[18:31] Think of sleigh bells, off you go 也像雪花飞啊飞
[18:33] Like reindeer in the sky 来啊 随我一起飞
[18:35] You can fly, you can fly You can fly 飞啊飞 飞啊飞
[18:55] Anthony? 安东尼
[18:57] I feel like no one understands me. 我感觉没人懂我
[18:59] I do. I get you. 我啊 我懂你
[19:03] You do? 是吗
[19:05] Yeah. Come on, you’re amazing. 是啊 你很不可思议
[19:09] Really? 真的
[19:11] You think I’m amazing? 你觉得我不可思议
[19:12] Honestly, I love you so much. 实话说 我挺爱你
[19:18] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[19:21] I love you more. 我更爱你
[19:24] No, I love you more. 才不 是我更爱你
[19:26] And don’t get me started on that cute little butt of yours. 别勾引我过去抱你的小屁屁哦
[19:29] What? 说啥
[19:32] What? 咋了
[19:34] Why are you “what” -ing me? 为啥要对我说”咋了”
[19:35] What’s your problem? 你什么情况
[19:37] -Excuse me? -You know what? You’re so annoying. -你说啥 -你不知道我很讨厌你吗
[19:39] Why can’t you just chill out? For one second? 你能不能哪怕冷静一秒钟
[19:41] You’re exhausting. 你真讨厌
[19:42] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑呢
[19:47] Sorry, Celia. That was my idiot brother. 西莉娅 抱歉 刚是我的傻逼弟弟
[19:52] Celia? 西莉娅
[19:54] Seriously? 不会吧
[19:58] Now she won’t pick up! 她不接电话了
[20:01] I’m worried about Alexander. 我很担心亚历山大
[20:03] I mean, of all the years for everyone to bail on his birthday. 这些年 他生日派对 所有人都放了他鸽子
[20:09] He’s been so moody since I had Trevor and started work. 自从有了特雷佛 重新上班后 他总是喜怒无常的
[20:12] Don’t worry about it. He’s 12. 他都12岁了 不用担心
[20:14] Everybody’s moody at that age. 每个人这时候都这样
[20:15] How’s he already 12? 他都12岁了
[20:17] I know. Just happened. 对啊 过得真快
[20:19] That’s the problem. Everything is just happening so fast. 这就是重点 一切都太快了
[20:22] Yeah. 是啊
[20:23] This house is like a train station. 这屋子就像个火车站
[20:24] Everyone’s coming and going… 人们进进出出
[20:28] and Trevor’s first word was “Fommy.” 特雷弗第一句话竟然是爸比
[20:32] -Maybe I misheard that. -I don’t think you did. -我也许听错了 -我不那么想
[20:33] Honey, come on. 好了 亲爱的
[20:35] I got the kids covered. I got the house covered. 家和孩子我全包了
[20:39] You’re killing it at work. 你在外面赚银子
[20:41] Things have never been better. 还有比这更好的了
[20:43] Oh, please. 得了吧
[20:44] -Never been better? -It’s true. -没有比这更好的了 -是啊
[20:46] Ben… 本
[20:47] you’ve been unemployed for the past seven months. 你都宅家7个月了
[20:51] Aren’t you stressed out? 有压力吗
[20:52] Yeah. A little bit. 一点
[20:54] Why aren’t you freaking out more? 那你为啥不紧张
[20:56] What good would freaking out do? 紧张能有什么好的
[20:58] Then I’d just be freaked out and unemployed. 要有的话 我早就紧张了
[21:05] Tomorrow I’m gonna nail that interview. 明天我会搞定面试的
[21:09] Big day tomorrow. 马到成功
[21:19] It’s 12:01, Melvin. 现在是12:01 梅尔文
[21:22] It’s my birthday. 我生日
[21:27] You ever feel alone in the world? 你在这世上感觉到孤独吗
[21:32] I just wish they understood! 我就是想让他们明白
[21:35] I just wish they knew what it felt like… 只是想让他们知道
[21:37] to have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! 可怕 糟糕又倒霉的一天是个什么样子
[22:28] Shouldn’t you guys be up? 你们貌似该起床了
[22:30] Who hit snooze? 谁把闹钟按了
[22:32] -What time is it? -Who hit snooze? -现在几点了 -到底谁按的
[22:33] -It’s morning. It’s morning. -Okay, okay. Go, go, go. -早上了 -好好 快点
[22:35] -I have to take a shower. -All right. Okay, okay. -我得洗个澡 -好 快去
[22:37] All right, okay. All right. 好啦 没事儿
[22:43] Does anyone know where the diapers are? 尿不湿死哪去啦
[22:49] I’m in here! 有人
[22:51] Honey? 亲爱的
[22:53] Wow! You look terrible. Are you okay? 你咋了 没事吧你
[22:56] No, I’m not okay. Peter Pan can’t have a cold, Dad. 不 我很不好 彼得·潘是不能感冒的 老爸
[22:59] Okay. 好
[23:03] Come… 操
[23:06] Harsh. 真糟
[23:08] Bro, I gotta take a shower. 老弟 我要冲澡
[23:09] I gotta get to school. Celia won’t call me back. 我必须去学校 西莉娅不会给我打电话了
[23:12] No! No way, not today! 不 别这样啊 尤其是今天
[23:15] Get out, dude. 滚出去
[23:16] Get out! 出去
[23:17] Why today? This is the worst day! No! 为啥要今天 真糟糕
[23:25] I am so late. Emily? 我要晚了 艾米丽
[23:26] I’m coming in for a razor, honey. 我要拿剃刀 亲爱的
[23:28] -Mom! -Mom! -妈妈 -老妈
[23:31] -Mom, get out! -I’m sorry! -老妈 出去啊 -对不起
[23:32] Sorry. Sorry. I’ll wear pants! 对不起 我穿裤子好了
[23:36] Mother! 操
[23:47] -Good morning. -Speak for yourself. -早上好啊 -跟你自己打招呼吧
[23:50] -Dad? -Yeah! -老爸 -啥事
[23:51] Trevor’s peeing! Where’s his diaper? 特雷弗在放水 尿布呢
[23:54] I’m looking! 我也在找
[23:59] There’s the birthday boy. 小寿星好啊
[24:00] Okay, come here. 好 来这
[24:03] Okay, you know what? I want you to have a great day. 你今天得开心呢 知道吗
[24:06] You are the captain of your ship. 你又长大了
[24:08] Steer your ship with positivity. 积极 开朗 乐观一点
[24:10] Come on! 拜托
[24:12] What is wrong with you people? 你们到底什么情况
[24:14] Anthony! 安东尼
[24:15] Dad, are you okay? 老爸 你没事吧
[24:16] Look, you’re older already. 看看 你都长大了
[24:18] I’m sorry, honey, I have to run. I have a huge event… 抱歉 我得走了 今儿有个大任务
[24:21] and my foot is killing me. I’m already late. 脚疼死了 我要晚了
[24:23] Ben, put a diaper on it. 本 尿不湿
[24:24] We’ll celebrate tonight, okay? 我们晚上一起庆祝 好吗
[24:25] I’m trying. 我在找呢
[24:43] Emily! 艾米丽
[24:46] Emily? Emily! 艾米丽 艾米丽
[24:50] You left the light on in my car all night. 你忘了关车灯 亮了一晚上
[24:51] The battery’s dead. 没电啦
[24:53] I’m the one who had to rehearse in a cold car, and now I’m sick! 我在车里练歌 都冻感冒了 我也是受害者
[24:56] Peter Pan! 彼得·潘
[24:58] -What happened to your head? -Ben, we gotta go! -你头咋了 -我们得走了
[25:00] It’s a zit. Is it that bad? 长痘了 难看吗
[25:01] You should put a Band-Aid on that. 贴个创可贴吧
[25:02] Ben! We have got to go! You are my ride. Let’s go, people. 本 我们要走了 你送我去 快走 各位
[25:05] Alexander, into the car. We have got to go! 亚历山大 快上车啊 走啦
[25:08] Everybody, out of the house! Broom it out! 大家都出去 快出去
[25:12] Get out of your comfort zone. Push it. Push it. 别开的这么娘炮 加速 踩油门
[25:14] You miss Bumble Bee, don’t you? 你又想大黄蜂了
[25:16] Why is Anthony driving? 为啥安东尼开车
[25:17] I feel sick enough as it is. 我本来就不舒服
[25:18] I need practice for my driver’s test today. 今天我要路考
[25:20] Okay! Then can we at least change the music, please? 好吧 那换首歌总行了吧
[25:26] That’s good. Leave that! 赞 就这首了
[25:28] You like that? Yeah! That’s good. 你喜欢这首歌 赞啊
[25:30] Wonderful. 太赞了
[25:31] I can’t believe I’m sick. 我竟然能感冒
[25:33] I cannot believe that this guy is 12 years old. 真不敢相信 这家伙都12岁了
[25:36] Thanks, Dad. 谢了 老爸
[25:37] This is not gonna work for me. 这速度可得晚了
[25:39] You’re gonna have to get around there, make a left on Brookwood. 超车 左转上布鲁克伍德路
[25:42] -There’s no room. -Get aggressive! -没位置了啊 -爷们儿点
[25:44] We have places to be. You’re doing great. 会有位置的 你很赞
[25:46] Mom, do you mind? Please. 妈妈 你能不能
[25:48] What? Because of this morning? 咋了 今儿早上的事儿
[25:51] It’s not the first time I’ve seen your penis, Anthony! 我又不是第一次看到你小弟弟了 安东尼
[25:53] -Mom saw your penis? -Yep! -老妈看到你小弟弟了 -啊
[25:55] I’ve seen yours too, Alexander. 我也看过你的 亚历山大
[25:56] I’ve seen every penis in this car! 这车上的小弟弟老娘全看过
[25:58] Every penis. 每一个小弟弟
[26:00] Come on! 快点
[26:01] Excuse me, sir! 你妈
[26:03] Excuse me, sir, in the ironic Mini Cooper! 你妈 坐在烟灰缸里的傻逼
[26:06] You’re gonna have to put down the latte… 快把你那拿铁丢了
[26:08] and move or I am gonna come and do it for you! 完了滚蛋 别逼老娘亲自动手
[26:10] Sir, I am gonna come… Thank you, son. 傻逼 我要过去 谢了 儿子
[26:14] Easy, hon. 冷静 甜心
[26:15] Nice and slow. Nice and slow, sweets. 慢点来 慢点来 甜心
[26:17] Gently, gently. 轻点 轻点
[26:19] There you go, honey. 看 这就好了
[26:29] Move, move, move. 下车 下车
[26:30] Go, go, go. 速度
[26:31] It’s okay, baby. 大宝 没事的
[26:33] Mom’s gotta go. Have a good day. 老妈要走了 祝你愉快
[26:34] Do you have lunch money? 身上有饭钱吗
[26:36] -Yes? -Got it. -有吗 -有
[26:37] Love you. 爱你哈
[26:38] Mom! 老妈
[26:41] This is not gonna work. This is not gonna work! 再按也没用
[26:43] Let’s go! Fold in. Woodwinds, make a window! 速度 木管乐队
[26:46] Come on! Let’s go, kids! 快点 孩子们
[26:48] The bell is ringing! Go, march, march! 上课铃响了 快点 速度 速度
[26:50] Move it on in there. Fold in. Hustle! 快走 速度
[26:53] Excuse me! Excuse me! Okay, come on! 抱歉 抱歉 快走
[26:57] This day is so cursed. 今天肯定被咒了
[27:00] Everybody move out of the way. 大家快闪开
[27:01] Just move out of the way. Make a window! 闪开 速度
[27:06] -Go. Here. -All right. -换你了 -好
[27:07] Goodbye. Take your stuff. 拿好东西 拜拜
[27:10] Have a good day, honey! 祝你愉快 亲爱的
[27:12] Here we go, boys. 我们快走吧
[27:18] Celia! 西莉娅
[27:20] Celia, wait up! What’s wrong? 等等 西莉娅 什么情况
[27:21] You haven’t answered your phone since last night. 你拒接我电话
[27:23] Why do you care? I thought I was so exhausting. 你有什么可在乎的 我觉得我很讨厌
[27:26] I wasn’t talking to you. 我没说你啊
[27:27] I was talking to my idiot brother. 我说的是我那傻逼弟弟
[27:29] -Whatever. -I tried calling you back! -随你大小便 -我后来可一直给你打来着
[27:31] I really didn’t feel like talking to you. 我跟你没啥好说的
[27:33] I just don’t think you understand… 我觉得你真的不了解
[27:35] the emotional responsibilities that come from having a girlfriend. 对女友的 情感责任
[27:38] Wait, are you breaking up with me? 等等 你要跟我分手吗
[27:42] What about tonight? 那今晚咋整
[27:44] I don’t even wanna go. 我不想去了
[27:51] Sorry. Morning! 抱歉 早安
[27:52] Good morning! 早上好
[27:54] Try calling again! 再打几次
[27:56] Sorry I’m late. I had a little car trouble. 抱歉车出问题了 来晚了
[27:58] My husband had to drop me off. 我老公送的我
[28:01] -What happened? -This happened! -都怎么了 -就是这个
[28:03] And not just the cover. No. 不只是封面啊
[28:05] 15 times throughout the book. 整本书出现了15次之多
[28:08] But it must be some horrible mistake at the printer! 肯定是印刷那边出毛病了
[28:11] I don’t know, Cooper. You’re the one who did the final proof! 这我不清楚 库珀 你最后核对的
[28:14] We can’t have that in a children’s book! 儿童读物里可不能出现这样的字眼
[28:16] We just pulled the plug on publication. So, that’s good. 我们刚才暂停活动了 所以这没啥问题
[28:19] But we have an even bigger problem. 但是更大的问题来了
[28:23] Celebrity readings. Dick Van Dyke! 名人朗读 迪克·范·戴克
[28:26] I’ve been calling all morning, but I can’t get through. 我呼叫了他一早上 可他不鸟我
[28:27] Oh no. I will get down there. I will fix this. I will take care of this! 我去搞定他 我能搞定的 我能解决的
[28:30] He won’t read it. 他不会读的
[28:32] You can count on me! 相信我
[28:35] Abby, great. I need to borrow your car. It’s a work emergency. 艾比 车借我一下 火烧眉毛了
[28:39] I ride a bike, actually. It’s good exercise and good for the planet. 我骑车来的 运动又环保
[28:42] Just tell me where it is! 快说车在哪
[28:44] Dude, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. 我满世界找你
[28:47] Have you heard about Philip Parker? 菲利普·帕克的事儿知道了吗
[28:48] I don’t wanna hear anything more about his amazing party. 别跟我提他那惊世骇俗的派对了
[28:51] No. It’s canceled. 不是 他不开了
[28:52] What? 啥
[28:54] Yeah! He woke up with chicken pox. 他长水痘了
[28:55] He texted me this picture. 他还发图片给我了
[28:57] These things are everywhere. 长了一身啊
[29:01] They’re even in his butt crack. 屁股上都长了
[29:03] So, his party’s not on? 这么说 派对他不办了
[29:05] No! So everyone’s coming to yours again! 不办了 所以大家又要参加你的了
[29:06] -Really? -Great, right? -真的 -是啊
[29:08] His pox is your gain. 他的水痘救了你
[29:13] I gotta go. I gotta go. 我得去一下
[29:15] Becky! 贝基
[29:16] Becky, Becky. Wait, wait up. 贝基 留步
[29:19] Hi! 嗨
[29:21] I am really sorry about burning your binder yesterday. 真对不起昨天烧了你的笔记本
[29:23] Today’s a new day, and I thought that we could go ahead… 今天又是新一天 我想 我们又可以继续
[29:26] and sail our ships with positivity! 乐观向上的开始生活了
[29:28] Wow, okay. 哇 好啊
[29:30] Anyway, Philip Parker has chicken pox. 菲利普·帕克长了一身水痘
[29:33] But my party’s still on. 但是我的派对还要继续
[29:35] So if you want to swing by, it’s gonna be pretty cool. 所以你要是能赏光的话 那肯定会酷毙了
[29:39] -Is that right? -Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[29:40] I actually feel bad Philip’s gonna miss such a sweet party, but… 其实吧 我觉得菲利普可要遗憾的错过这么牛逼的派对了
[29:44] what can you do when you got the pox? 但是 谁叫他得了水痘了呢
[29:47] Okay, maybe. 呵呵
[29:49] Fantastic! Maybe I’ll see you later then. 赞 那我们一会儿见
[29:52] Okay. See you. 好啊 拜拜
[29:55] See you! 拜拜
[30:01] No. 坏了
[30:05] Should I put more over here? 这里该多撒点
[30:11] Hey, birthday boy! 嘿 小寿星
[30:13] Nothing goofy, Dad. 老爸 好消息啊
[30:14] -What? Alexander? -Yeah… -咋了 亚历山大 -这个…
[30:17] and we’re gonna need enough food, cake and drinks for 50 kids. 我们得准备足够50人吃的东西 蛋糕 还有饮料
[30:20] -Everyone’s coming. -Okay, okay. Hold on. Now hold on. -大伙都会来 -好好 等下
[30:22] What are you talking about? 你说啥
[30:23] Philip Parker has chicken pox. 菲利普·帕克得水痘了
[30:25] The party’s on! 我的派对又开办了
[30:27] That’s fantastic. I mean, for you. 太好了 真的
[30:28] Yeah. And guess what? 是啊 还有你猜怎么了
[30:30] Elliot got busted for text-bombing the school. 埃利奥特因为我的艳照门被开除了
[30:31] So I took your advice and steered my ship with positivity. 所以我打算接受你的建议 开心一些
[30:35] And now Becky Gibson might be coming, too. 重点是 贝基·吉普森也会来
[30:37] So no magic tricks. 所以别来变戏法儿了
[30:38] No tap dancing, nothing dorky. 不要踢踏舞那些土老冒儿了
[30:40] -You got it. -I’m turning 12. -瞧好吧 -我12岁了
[30:42] Got it. 12-year-old cool straight up. 收到 12岁很大了
[30:45] -Do it right now. -It’s just allergies. -快去吧 -只是有点过敏
[30:47] Really? 真的
[30:48] Hey, Em. What’s up? 艾米丽 怎么了
[30:50] They’re making me miss dress rehearsal 他们要我呆在医务室
[30:51] to lay down in the infirmary. 彩排没戏了
[30:53] And Anthony called me. 安东尼给我打电话了
[30:55] Celia broke up with him. 他跟西莉娅分了
[30:57] They’re going to prom tonight. 他俩不是要去舞会吗
[30:59] Apparently not anymore. 明显没戏了
[31:18] Can I be excused? 我能出去一下吗
[31:20] Yes. 可以
[31:27] What? 干嘛
[31:29] Listen… 听着
[31:30] I am sorry about last night. You have to believe me. 昨晚那事我很抱歉 你得相信我
[31:32] I would never say those things about you. 我绝对不会对你说出那样的话来的
[31:34] And tonight, I’m going to make it up to you. 今晚 我要补偿你
[31:38] XXOO X-O-X-O.
[31:40] I heart you. 我想你
[31:44] Look, I just want everything to be perfect tonight. 好吧 我只要求今晚一切顺利
[31:48] Please… 请你
[31:50] be my date for the prom. 做我的舞伴
[31:52] This isn’t Gossip Girl, you two. 这可不是什么”绯闻女孩” 你俩
[31:53] Get back inside, Celia. 快进去 西莉娅
[31:56] See you tonight. 晚上见
[32:05] Yes! 哦耶
[32:16] Let’s go, Wreck-It Ralph. 走吧 暗黑破坏神
[32:18] Principal’s office now! 校长办公室等着你
[32:20] Are you sure I can’t just drop him off with you? 你确定今天你没法儿照看他了
[32:22] Honey, there’s no way. Not today. 亲爱的 没戏啊 今天真不行
[32:24] What happened to the babysitter? 保姆呢
[32:25] She had to cancel again. 她今天又放鸽子了
[32:27] You know what? It’s okay. I’ll just take him with me. 你知道吗 没事 我就把他带上吧
[32:29] You’re taking Trevor to the interview? 带着孩子去面试
[32:31] Yeah, I’ll be fine. 是啊 应该可以吧
[32:32] How’s he doing without Bumble Bee? 他大黄蜂可没了啊
[32:34] He is… 他
[32:35] He is hanging in there. He’s doing okay. 在忍着呢 他挺好的
[32:38] Okay, honey. I gotta go. I gotta go. Good luck! 好吧 我得挂了 好运
[32:40] Thanks, you too, hon. 谢谢 你也是 亲爱的
[32:43] Hey, Anthony, what’s up? 什么事 安东尼
[32:44] Dad, I broke a trophy case and got suspended. 老爸 我毁了奖品柜子 被处分了
[32:46] -What? -You have to come and pick me up. -什么 -你得来接我下
[32:48] No! You gotta be kidding me. 不会吧 你逗我呢
[32:50] They say you need to come get me. 他们说你得来一趟
[32:51] No, no. You’re gonna have to wait at the Principal’s 好吧 你在那儿等会儿
[32:53] office till I’m done with my interview. 我面试完就去
[32:54] Fine, I’ll be here. 好啊 我等着
[32:55] Okay, bye. 好 拜拜
[33:13] On your left! I’m on your right! 注意左边
[33:16] On your right. On your left. 小心右边 小心左边
[33:19] Are you okay? 你没事儿吧
[33:20] I’m good. I got it! 没事儿
[33:22] I’m good. Don’t worry! 别担心 我很好
[33:29] Excuse me. 借光
[33:30] Mr. Van Dyke. Mr. Van Dyke! 范·戴克先生
[33:32] I have been trying to reach you because I’m here to save you. 我一直在找你 我是来救你的
[33:35] I’m from the publishing company. 我是出版社的
[33:37] Let me start again. I’m not crazy. 这么说吧 我没疯啊
[33:39] Please welcome legendary performer… 有请传奇执行官
[33:40] -No, no. -That’s my cue. -不 别 -他们在叫我了
[33:41] We’ll have a little chat later, all right? 我们等会再聊 好吗
[33:43] This is not something we should leave until afterwards. 这事儿不能等会儿再说
[33:45] We wanna have a chat right now, Mr. Van Dyke! 现在就得说 范·戴克先生
[33:47] Please welcome Mr. Dick Van Dyke! 有请迪克·范·戴克先生
[33:51] Please! 拜托
[33:56] I insist that you get him. 你必须叫他下来
[33:58] And I insist you stay right there. 我建议你呆在这里
[33:59] -Hi, kids! -Sir! -嘿 宝贝儿们 -先生
[34:01] And hi, moms and dads. 你们好 各位家长们
[34:02] There was a misprint! Just two minutes! 那本书印错了”跳”印成”拉屎”了 就给我两分钟
[34:04] If you guys don’t know who I am, ask your parents. 你们要是不知道我是谁的话 去问你们爸妈
[34:06] And if they don’t know… 他们也不知道的话
[34:07] have them ask their parents. 就让他们去问他们爸妈
[34:10] We’re gonna have a great time today. 我们今天会过得相当愉快
[34:12] -I’m gonna read to you. -You’re not gonna want to say…! -我想给你们读一读 -你可别读啊
[34:14] I’m gonna read from a very special book. 我要给你们读一本 非常特别的书
[34:17] You ready? 准备好了吗
[34:18] Get out of my way. I need him. Sir! 起开 我要告诉他
[34:20] Today’s the day. You’re growing up! 就在今天 你长大了
[34:23] I’m here to help you… 我来帮你
[34:25] take that dump! 纵身拉屎
[34:26] Please don’t, sir! 别读啦 先生
[34:28] Take that dump in the pool! 在水池拉
[34:31] Take that dump on the bed! 床上拉
[34:33] But, don’t take a dump on your, on your brother’s head. 但是可别在你哥哥头上拉
[34:38] You can take a dump like a frog. 你可以像青蛙一样拉
[34:40] I’ll take a big dump like a dog! 我会像狗一样拉
[34:43] No! It’s “jump”! 不 应该是”跳”
[34:44] It’s just jump, sir. Not dump. 是跳 不是拉屎
[34:47] Would you excuse me for a moment? 能允许我失陪一下吗
[34:48] I never agreed to do this kind of… 我从来没这么弄过
[34:50] There was a misprint. 他们印错字了
[34:51] Jump like a frog. One little letter. 是像青蛙一条”跳” 印错了一个字
[34:54] It was a mistake! It was meant to be jump! I’m so sorry. 印错了 对不起 本来应该是跳的
[34:56] There she is, right there, with the bad hair! She’s behind this. 她在那 头发乱呼呼的那个 这书是她的
[35:08] Okay, we got this. We got this, right? 安心 我们肯定能成功的 是吗
[35:11] You good? You cool? You ready? 你好吗 准备好了吗
[35:13] You ready to nail this? All right. 你也准备好了吧
[35:20] Wow. 哇
[35:34] Hey, man, guys are ready for you. 嘿 他们等着你呢
[35:35] -Let’s go. -Great, thank you. -走吧 -好的 谢了
[35:39] At first we thought it was a little weird 开始我们还觉得有点奇怪呢
[35:41] that you even applied for this job… 你为什么会来应聘这工作
[35:42] because we’re pretty young and you’re… 因为我们岁数小 可你
[35:46] Older. 有点儿老
[35:47] -Yeah. -Yeah. -对 -对的
[35:48] Kind of decrepit. 是有点老
[35:49] But then we took a look at your resume, 但我们看了你的简历
[35:51] and your experience is awesome. 你的工作经验很帅啊
[35:53] You’re part of the space station design team. 空间站设计团队的一员啊
[35:55] You have a Ph.D. in orbital mechanics. I mean, for real? 你真有轨道力学的博士学位吗
[35:58] For real. 真的
[36:02] Sorry. 对不起
[36:04] Hey, you. 嘿 你
[36:06] He’s a little out of sorts today. 他今儿有点不开心
[36:09] It’s so hard to find the Bumble Bee pacifier. 他的大黄蜂奶嘴坏了 很难买
[36:13] It would blow your mind. Anyway… 你总想着 这样
[36:16] Here you go. 玩这个
[36:17] He’s just gonna play for a while. 他得玩一会儿
[36:19] And, kids are crazy. 孩子们都很疯
[36:22] They’re fun. 他们挺有趣的
[36:23] Yeah. 是啊
[36:24] So, what were we talking about? 怎么说
[36:26] We’re thinking about launching this game. 我们想开发一款新游戏
[36:28] We want it to be a space station simulation strategy game. 我们想开发一款空间站主题的策略模拟游戏
[36:31] We want it to be authentic and completely immersive. 想要玩家有身临其境 栩栩如生的游戏体验
[36:34] That sounds really exciting. 听起来挺有趣啊
[36:36] That’s in my wheelhouse. 正是我的菜啊
[36:38] Great! We wanna hear some ideas. 太棒了 我们想听一些看法
[36:39] I guess my first idea would be modular evolution. 我觉得第一个点子是模块发展
[36:41] Cool. 很好
[36:43] Space stations are not static. They grow over time. 空间站并不是一成不变的 它们会随着时间而不断变大
[36:45] So you would want to start with perhaps a small space station… 所以一开始 空间站要设计的要小
[36:49] and grow it into an enormous space station. 然后逐渐变成大空间站
[36:51] And I think players should have that opportunity. 这么做我觉得玩家们应该会有机会
[36:53] They could add greenhouses. 添加温室啊
[36:55] They could add labs. 实验室啊
[36:57] They could grow a space station… 可以把空间站营造的
[36:59] as big as their imagination. 如他们所愿
[37:02] Your kid. 你的小宝
[37:04] You know what, that’ll be fine. 没事儿
[37:05] Because we can get daycare, so that won’t be an issue. 他可以寄养到托儿所 这都不是问题
[37:08] No, no, no. 不 不是
[37:09] Your kid right now… 我是说你孩子现在
[37:11] his face is all green. 脸都绿了
[37:15] Wow, Trev. 天啊
[37:17] Trevor. I know. 特雷弗
[37:20] That’s not for eating. 这个不能吃啊
[37:21] Yoshi, what’s up, man? 尤希 你好吗
[37:23] Good news to report or what? 有好消息吗
[37:25] Actually, we have a Skype call we gotta take. 对不起 我们要开个视频会议
[37:28] But we will call you back. 我们会再联系你的
[37:31] Okay. You’ll call me back? 再联系
[37:33] -Yeah. -All right. -对啊 -好的
[37:34] Great. All right, we’ll head out. 我们马上出去
[37:36] You ready to go? 要走了
[37:41] Anthony, 安东尼
[37:42] of all the days for you to get sent home, it had to be today? 非得今天要我来接你吗
[37:45] Dad, it was a freak accident! 老爸 那就是个意外
[37:47] Don’t! 算了吧
[37:50] What happened to Trevor? 特雷弗怎么了
[37:54] That’s real mature, Dad. 老爸 今天真倒霉
[38:00] Hey, Salamander. 小鬼
[38:01] Hey, Dad! 老爸
[38:07] What happened to Trevor? 特雷弗怎么了
[38:09] He ate a delicious green marker for lunch. 中午他吃了好吃的绿色马克笔
[38:11] -Why are you here? -Shut up. -你怎么在这儿 -闭嘴
[38:13] Em, I thought you had to stay to get ready for your play. 艾米丽 你不是要呆在那准备你的话剧吗
[38:15] I need drugs. 我要吃药了
[38:16] Real drugs. The nurse will only give me baby aspirin. 有用的药 校医就会给我儿童镇痛剂
[38:19] What happened to Trevor? 特雷弗这是
[38:20] Emily, we’re not gonna pump you full of medicine. You’re not a cyclist. 艾米丽 你不能吃这么多药
[38:23] I’m not asking for steroids. I need cough syrup, something. 又不是类固醇 我只是需要止咳糖浆什么的
[38:26] Wait, Dad! How was your interview? 老爸 你面试得怎么样
[38:29] It was not a good fit. 不太好
[38:30] But, you know? We’ll see what happens. 没事儿 到时在找吧
[38:32] It was fine. 没事儿
[38:33] Try again next time. 下次吧
[38:34] -Hello. -Hi, Mr. Brand. -哈喽 -布兰德老师
[38:35] I know she’s not 100%, but… 我知道她不太完美 但是
[38:38] as they say, the show must go on. 他们说 演出还要继续
[38:40] So, if you could get her back here by 3:00 for hair and makeup… 你能不能三点前送她回来 她需要化妆
[38:42] that would be tremendous. 那可就太好了
[38:45] Em, you look terrible. 艾米丽 你不太好啊
[38:46] Maybe you should have your understudy do it? 做替补演员吧
[38:47] No! Nobody wears those tights but me. Pharmacy, pronto! 没门 那些紧身衣非我莫属 快送我去药房
[38:52] Nobody wears the tights but her. 紧身衣 非她莫属
[38:59] Any available cashier to register two. 有收银员能去2号收银台吗
[39:02] Extra strength or regular? 强力的还是普通的
[39:04] What do you think? 你寻思呢
[39:05] Excuse me. Do you have a Bumble Bee pacifier? 请问这里有卖大黄蜂的奶嘴吗
[39:07] Does it have to be Bumble Bee? 非得大黄蜂的
[39:09] It has to be the Bumble Bee. 是啊
[39:10] Yes, because this ain’t gonna last. 他只喜欢这个
[39:11] Thank you. 有劳
[39:12] Hey, how’d the reading go? 名人朗读会怎么样
[39:14] It could’ve gone better. 本来该好的
[39:16] Honey, I’m sure it was great. 甜心 一定很棒吧
[39:17] Well… 这个
[39:19] Well, you know what, I’m sure it was not that bad, really. 我相信一定挺好的啊 是么
[39:23] That girl with the awful hair, I think. 那个头发乱呼呼的女人
[39:27] No, no. I thought, maybe… No, it’s bad. 不 我觉得 可能 很糟糕
[39:30] -It was bad. It was lose-my-job bad. -Really? -非常糟糕 可能会被炒了 -不是吧
[39:33] Anthony, come on! No, please. Stop it. 安东尼 别这样
[39:36] -No, I’m just… -Stop it! -我只是 -别喷了
[39:38] What are you doing? Why is Anthony with you? 你干嘛呢 安东尼怎么跟你一起
[39:39] He was suspended from school… 他被学校给休学了
[39:41] for destroying school property. 因为破坏公物
[39:43] -What? What happened? -It’s fine. -啥 什么情况 -没事儿了
[39:45] It was an accident. I’ll tell you about it later. 我不是故意的 晚点我再跟你说
[39:46] Okay, so, Em is getting her cough syrup. 好 艾米丽在喝止咳糖浆
[39:49] I’m taking Anthony to his driver’s test. 我要送安东尼去路考
[39:50] And, good news! 还有个好事儿
[39:52] 50 kids are coming over tonight. The party is on! 派对继续 有50个小朋友来家里玩
[39:54] Boy, this is… 天啊 这个
[39:55] -Maybe I should meet you. I’m not far. -It’s fine! -我们见面聊吧 我在跟前儿呢 -好啊
[39:58] Hon, I’m totally… Hold on. 甜心我完全 稍等
[40:01] No, we don’t have one. 没找到
[40:03] Daddy wishes he could swear right now. 老爸我希望他能发誓
[40:06] Question. 有个问题
[40:07] Permanent marker, do you know if it’s poisonous? 这种记号笔有毒吗
[40:09] Because he might have ingested some. 他可能吃了点下去
[40:10] What? 啥
[40:11] -Ben! -Honey, honey… -本 -甜心
[40:13] -I’m coming! -No, no, no! I’m good. -我来了 -不 不 都好
[40:14] Tell Trevor Mama’s on her way! 告诉特雷弗 妈妈马上到
[40:21] Nobody’s home. 没人啊
[40:23] Call them, dude. 打电话吧
[40:30] Anthony, are you sure you’re up for this today? 安东尼 你确定准备好了
[40:32] Dad, it’s now or never. I promised Celia. 老爸 没机会了 我跟西莉娅保证了
[40:35] All right. Well, anything worth doing is worth doing well. 好啊 值得用心去做值得做的事情
[40:38] Try not to kill anybody. 别撞人了啊
[40:41] Hello. Yeah. 你好 对
[40:45] I’m not gonna be back for a while, so, the gate’s open. 我没那么快回去 门没锁
[40:48] Just go in, start setting everything up. 进去就行了 开始布置吧
[40:50] Are you sure you guys can handle this? 你确定你们能搞定吗
[40:51] Yeah, yeah, no problem. We’ll be ready to party. 对啊 瞧好吧 我们会搞定的
[40:53] Okay. 好啊
[40:54] -Okay, great. -See you later. -好啊 太棒了 -再见
[40:55] Thanks. 谢了
[40:57] -Let’s do this. -Yeah. -开整吧 -好啊
[40:59] Emily, just the recommended dosage, please. 艾米丽 你得听说明书的
[41:01] That stuff’s pretty strong. 那东西劲儿很大的
[41:03] Hi, guys. 嗨 伙计们
[41:04] Hey, there’s Mama. 妈妈驾到
[41:05] Why is my baby green? 我的大宝儿怎么绿了
[41:07] Well, things went a little awry today. 有点乱
[41:08] Honey. 大宝
[41:09] -Look who it is. -Ben, he’s green. -看看这是谁啊 -本 他怎么绿了
[41:10] -I know. -What is this? -我知道 -这是什么
[41:11] It’s marker. It’s fine. How did it go? How was the reading? 记号笔 没事儿 朗读会怎么样了
[41:14] It was awful. I think I pretty much flushed my career down the potty. 我觉得很糟糕 我的事业估计要被宝宝马桶冲走了
[41:17] Why, what happened? 怎么回事
[41:18] Never mind. Can I have the wipes? 别提了 有湿巾吗
[41:22] -Dad! -Sorry. I’m sorry. -老爸 -对不起
[41:24] I told you this day was cursed. 你看我说吧 今天被诅咒了
[41:26] Sorry. 对不起
[41:27] Cooper. Anthony Cooper. 库珀 安东尼·库珀
[41:29] -All right, wish me luck. -Good luck, baby. -好了 祝我好运 -是啊 宝贝
[41:30] -Here you go. -Anthony Cooper. -拿着 -安东尼·库珀
[41:33] Wait, Anthony! 等等 安东尼
[41:34] Please don’t do it today. You’re gonna fail. 你考不过的 别考了
[41:36] Alexander… 亚历山大
[41:37] give your brother some space, please. 别碍着你老哥
[41:39] Yeah, the next time you see this face, 是啊 等你再看到我这张脸时
[41:40] it’s gonna be on my driver’s license. 那就是在驾照上了
[41:41] It’s not coming off. 考不过的
[41:42] Just hurry up! I need to get to my play. 速度 演出等着我呢
[41:43] What kind of a person… 什么人啊
[41:45] It’s not poisonous. 没有毒的
[41:47] I don’t think it’s poisonous. 我觉得吧
[41:58] Hi, I’m Anthony. I’m really excited… 考官好 我是安东尼 我很高兴
[41:59] There are only two things you need to know. 你知道两件事就行了
[42:01] My name is Ms. Suggs and I’ll be your driving examiner. 我叫萨格斯 你的路考考官
[42:04] Now, you may be the big man on campus out there… 你可能是学校里的老大
[42:07] but in this minivan, I’m the B.M.O.C. 但在这儿 我是老大
[42:09] You get me? 明白
[42:11] Now put your hands at 10 and 2, and show me what you can do. 把手放在10点和2点方向 我看看你怎么开车
[42:15] Hi, Mom, how you doing? 老妈 你干嘛呢
[42:19] How’s your day going so far? 今天咋样
[42:21] -Okay, I’m just gonna… -What? -对了 我得去 -去哪啊
[42:23] Just make this little call. 打个电话
[42:25] Okay. 打吧
[42:29] Yeah, it’s… 嗯 是
[42:33] Cooper! Where are you? 库珀 你死哪去了
[42:35] My family had a little situation, so… 我家人出了点事儿 所以
[42:37] Really? That’s funny. 真的啊 真有意思
[42:39] Because we’re having a little bit of a situation here! 我们这儿也不巧出了点状况
[42:42] The phones are going crazy. 电话就没断过
[42:45] What happened at that reading? 朗读会到底是个神马情况
[42:47] Well, it was a really good crowd. 来了很多人
[42:49] It was a big, big crowd. Big turnout. 很多人 出席率爆棚
[42:50] And the parents seemed to have a lot to say. 家长们有很多话要说
[42:54] -They responded. -Did they? -他们很活跃 -是吗
[42:57] Did they respond to Dick Van Dyke asking their toddlers… 他们是不是要讲 迪克·范·戴克 要他们的孩子
[43:00] if they could take a dump like a dog? 像狗一样大便
[43:03] I thought I could count on you. 我觉得我能相信你
[43:05] We’ll discuss this later. 等会再说
[43:08] I look forward to… I look forward to that. 我很期待 我很期待
[43:17] Tell me something, Anthony. Are you a senior citizen? 告诉我哈 安东尼 你上岁数了吗
[43:21] No, madam. 没 女士
[43:23] Well, then why are you driving 15 miles an hour in a 25 mile zone? 那你为啥在限速25英里的地方开15英里
[43:25] Come on, speed it up. 踩点油门 伙计
[43:28] That’s right. That is right. Boy. 看 这就对了嘛
[43:33] Change lanes. 变道
[43:42] Now, I want you to take a right up here. 现在右拐
[43:50] All right. Okay. 不错嘛
[43:58] Celia’s calling. 西莉娅的电话哈
[44:00] It’s my girlfriend. Probably wants to talk prom plans. 我女朋友 估计是舞会的事儿
[44:03] Tonight’s the prom. Well, I’ll just ignore that. 今晚的舞会 先不管她
[44:07] It seems like she’s very anxious to talk to you. 她好像很着急找你的样子
[44:11] No. No, no. I’m driving. 不 不行 我开车呢
[44:13] I would never answer the phone when I’m driving. 开车不能接电话
[44:15] -No. -No matter what circumstance. -不接吗 -不接 任何情况
[44:17] But, you know, proms don’t happen every day. 舞会可不是天天都有的哦
[44:20] That’s true. 对哈
[44:22] You sure? It’ll just be super quick. It’s not… 可以吗 很快就好 不会
[44:24] What’s important to you is important to me. 你的事就是我的事
[44:28] Right? 是不
[44:32] Hey, Celia. I can’t really talk right now, but… 西莉娅 现在我不方便打电话
[44:34] -Put the phone down! -What? -放下手机 -你说啥
[44:37] Put the mobile device down now! 放下手机
[44:39] Eyes on the road! 看路啊
[44:41] No, no! 不 不要啊
[44:46] You’re gonna kill us! 你会害死我们的
[44:54] What is wrong with you? 你什么情况
[44:57] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[44:59] What are you… What are you doing? You fool! 你在 你要干什么 你个傻逼
[45:07] You tricked me! 你耍我
[45:09] Get outta this car. 给我下车
[45:11] -You get out of this car. -You’re evil! -下车 -你太操蛋了
[45:12] You prom creep! 你舞会完蛋了
[45:14] -I don’t think he passed. -Get out! -我觉得他没考过 -出去
[45:16] Get out! 快滚
[45:38] This is your fault. 这全是你的错
[45:39] If you hadn’t caused a fight between me and Celia… 要是你没害我跟西莉娅吵架
[45:41] I would’ve never picked up that call… 我也绝对不会去接电话
[45:42] -and failed my test. -No, no, no. -考试也不会砸 -别这样
[45:43] Anthony, you are not passing the blame on this one. 你不能赖别人 安东尼
[45:46] I told you today might not be a good day to take the test. 我都说过了 今天不太适合考试
[45:48] Dad, I had to take the test today. 老爸 我今天必须考
[45:49] No, you didn’t have to take the test today. 不 你不用非得今天考的
[45:51] It is all Alexander’s fault. 全是亚历山大害的
[45:52] If he hadn’t dropped Trevor’s paci down the disposal… 要是他没把特雷弗的大黄蜂杀了
[45:54] I never would have rehearsed in a cold car and gotten sick. 我也就不用钻车里排练 也就不会感冒了
[45:57] That’s also your fault. 你也脱不了干系
[45:58] If you hadn’t left the battery on in my car all night… 你要是没浪费一晚上电的话
[46:00] I wouldn’t have been late to work… 我就不会上班迟到了
[46:01] and Dick Van Dyke wouldn’t be mad at me. 迪克·范·戴克也不会生我的气
[46:03] Chim Chiminey wants to kill me! Can you imagine? 詹·齐米妮想宰了我 知道吗
[46:05] Mom, Trevor was crying! Where was I supposed to rehearse? 老妈 特雷弗哭得停不下来 我要去哪排练
[46:08] How were you able to hit every parking meter on that street? 你怎么可能会撞坏街上的每一个停车计时器
[46:12] When I was in the bathroom this morning, 算了吧 我早上洗澡的时候
[46:13] Mom saw me naked! 老妈你都看到我的小弟弟了
[46:13] I don’t think you left a speck of paint! 你一点也不留情啊
[46:15] Her fault! She’s an evil woman. 都赖她 她这个女魔头
[46:19] One right after the other. 一件又一件啊
[46:20] Stop, you guys! 闭嘴
[46:23] Okay, stop! 好吧 闭嘴
[46:25] It was my fault. 都是我害的
[46:27] I’m to blame for all of it. For everything. 所有事儿都赖我行了吧
[46:30] Yeah, see? I told you. 看到没 我就说
[46:32] No, hold on, hold on. 等会儿
[46:34] Alexander, what are you saying? 亚历山大 你说什么
[46:36] Okay, look. 听着
[46:37] Last night I made myself a birthday sundae 昨晚我给自己做了一杯生日圣代
[46:39] and I made a wish on a candle… 对着蜡烛许了个愿
[46:41] and I think I cursed this day for all of you. 诅咒了你们所有人
[46:44] -You did what? -I’m sorry. -你干嘛了 -对不起
[46:46] I just wanted you guys to know what it was like… 我只是想让你们都知道
[46:47] to have a massively horrible, terrible day. 倒霉的日子是个什么滋味
[46:50] So I wished it… 所以我许的愿
[46:52] and now you’re all having one. 都灵验了
[46:54] Alexander, as incredible as it would be… 亚历山大 真不敢相信
[46:56] for you to have that kind of supernatural ability… 你有这样的超能力
[46:58] I don’t think you can actually curse a day, buddy. 你诅咒不了的吧
[46:59] Yeah, sweetie, this isn’t your fault. 是啊 甜心 这不赖你
[47:02] We just bit off more than we could chew today… 我们只是期望的太高
[47:03] and it isn’t going our way. 结果跌得很惨
[47:04] No, look, I did curse the day. 我真诅咒了
[47:06] I don’t know how, but I did, and it worked. 我也不知道是怎么弄的 但是它的确奏效了
[47:08] And now Emily’s gonna miss her play… 现在艾米丽的演出泡汤了
[47:10] and Anthony’s not gonna be able to drive Celia to the prom. 安东尼也不能带着西莉娅去舞会了
[47:14] He’s been waiting all year to make out with her in the back of the van. 他为了能带着她出去玩可等了一年呢
[47:16] Okay, we don’t need to hear that. 好吧 我们不想听这些
[47:18] Okay, I’m sorry. 好 对不起
[47:20] I’m really sorry. 真心的
[47:23] Just forget my party. 忘了我的派对吧
[47:25] It’ll be a disaster anyway. 反正也就是那样吧
[47:29] Apology not accepted. 不接受你的道歉
[47:32] Look… 听着
[47:35] this day is not ruined, because this day is not over yet. 今天还没有过完呢
[47:39] Dad, you’re so right. 老爸说的很对
[47:40] I may be sick, but there’s no way I’m missing opening night. 我不能因为感冒而错过了演出
[47:44] I may have wrecked the van… 我也不能因为弄坏了车子
[47:45] but I’m not missing prom with Celia. I can’t. 而错过和西莉娅的舞会 况且现在还没错过
[47:48] Look, we are not going to let this day get the better of us. 我们今天是不会被打败的
[47:53] It’s like last week at Target 就好比上个星期
[47:54] when Dad lost Trevor for 45 minutes. 爸爸把特雷弗丢在了塔吉特商店里45分钟
[47:56] -Okay. -Yeah. -好吧 -是
[47:57] And the store manager wanted to call the cops… 店长本来想报警的
[47:59] but Dad said, “No!” 但是被爸爸拒绝了
[48:01] -We found him. -“We are gonna keep looking.” -我们找到他了 -“我们要继续找”
[48:03] We will keep looking for my baby? 我们要继续找我的宝贝儿
[48:04] “We will find my baby.” “我们会找到宝宝的”
[48:05] They sealed the doors. It was fine. 他们当时封锁了出口 所以没事儿
[48:06] -What’s wrong with you? -Okay, okay, okay, okay. -你到底什么情况 -好了 好了
[48:08] Okay, guys, okay. 好了啦
[48:09] It’s past 3:00, so if we’re gonna go, we gotta do this now. 都3点了已经 我们得闪了
[48:11] Are we ready, Coopers? 准备好了吗 库珀一族
[48:13] All right! Clap those hands if you believe in fairies! 好啦 如果你相信精灵的话 拍拍手吧
[48:15] Emily, are you okay? 你还好吧 艾米丽
[48:17] Mom! Positivism. Let’s do this thing. 当然
[48:20] Get in there, get in there. 快上去 快上去
[48:21] -Buckle, buckle! -Buckle, buckle! -安全带 -安全带
[48:25] Go, go, go, go, go! 去 快去
[48:27] It seems we may have accidentally given your tux away. 我们不小心把你的燕尾服弄错给了别人
[48:30] Well, get it back. 要回来啊
[48:31] Sir, I cannot un-tux a client. 先生 这不太好办啊
[48:33] My sister’s Peter Pan and we’ve got 10 minutes till curtain. 我妹妹有个演出 还有也就10分钟了
[48:35] You better un-tux something. 你最好要回来
[48:39] There is one option. You might be able to pull it off. 有一招 或许你可以换一套
[48:43] All right, fire up. Come on, let’s go. 快闪 走啦 快啊
[48:59] Coopers on the move! 库珀一族驾到
[49:01] We got it. 我们到了
[49:02] All right. Anthony, find a seat. 快找位置去 安东尼
[49:05] Break a leg, Em. 好运 艾米丽
[49:06] I’m here! 我来了
[49:07] Get some more of this. 还得再来点
[49:09] Honey? Hon, hon. 宝贝 宝贝
[49:10] Em. Em. Sweetie, I think you’ve had plenty of that. 宝贝 你喝的够多了
[49:15] It’s okay, honey. 没事 宝贝
[49:16] -Peter Pan is here, everybody! -Excuse me, people. -彼得·潘驾到 -让一让 借个光
[49:18] -Everybody, Peter’s here! -Excuse us, excuse us. -彼得·潘来啦 -借下光 各位
[49:20] -You look so pretty. -Superstar coming through. -你太靓了 -明星登场了
[49:22] Superstar 巨星
[49:23] Excuse me, everyone. 不好意思哈 各位
[49:24] All right. 好啊
[49:28] I love your outfit. 我喜欢你的衣服
[49:30] Okay. 好啊
[49:33] I said 3:00. 我说了3点到
[49:35] You have no idea the kind of day we are having. 你真不知道今天是啥日子啊
[49:37] It’s a miracle we’re here. 能来就算奇迹
[49:38] Well, you’re late, which is not professional behavior. 你们晚了 这态度可不够专业
[49:40] No! And it’s not professional… 不专业
[49:42] because this is an eighth grade production of Peter Pan. 八年级的彼得·潘啊 这是
[49:44] And if you could take one look at our minivan… 你去看看我们的车吧
[49:47] Mr. Brand, I am not somebody that you wanna mess with right now. 我可不是来捣乱的 布兰德老师
[49:51] So grab her some green tights and a harness… 快给她穿上那绿绿的演出服和绳子吧
[49:54] and fire up her Tinker Bell! 还有她的小叮当
[49:55] As soon as you have your costumes on… 衣服穿好了后
[49:57] go for your hair. 收拾收拾发型啊
[49:58] Way to go, Daddy-O! 就该这样
[49:59] -Break a leg, sweetie. -Good luck! -祝你好运 宝贝 -好运
[50:01] Show’s about to start, Emily. We’ve got to get you going. 我们先帮你收拾 艾米丽 演出要开始啦
[50:11] Everything’s under control. Yeah. You okay? 一切尽在掌控 你没事儿吧
[50:15] Yeah. 没事
[50:21] -I’m excited about this. -Yeah. -太激动了 -是啊
[50:23] It’s gonna be great. 一切顺利
[50:24] Yeah, I think so. 我也这么想
[50:30] Good night, Mother. Good night, Father. 爸爸 妈妈 晚上好
[50:33] Now, you two be quiet and I’ll tell you a story. 快点你俩 我要讲个故事
[50:36] What sort of story? 什么故事
[50:37] The best sort. 老好的故事
[50:39] One filled with magic and fairies and savage pirates… 有一个地方 充满了魔力 住着仙女和海盗
[50:42] called Never Never Land. 永恒岛
[50:44] Hi, hello! 大家好啊
[50:46] No! 不
[50:48] I’m a little boy named Peter Pan! 我是名字叫彼得·潘的帅小伙
[50:51] -Hello! How are you? -What’s wrong with her? -大家好 你们好吗 -她犯什么疯
[50:53] It must be the cough syrup. 糖浆喝高了
[50:54] So good to see you. 很高兴见到你们
[50:57] Peter Pan is in the house! 彼得·潘驾到
[51:01] Think of a wonderful thought 愿我去追寻梦想
[51:02] Get the hook and get her down! 拿那钩子 给她拽下来
[51:04] Any merry little thought 美丽的梦想
[51:05] -Oh, no! -Hook her down! Hook her! -天啊 -拽她下来
[51:07] I’m floating. I’m floating. 飞啊飞 飞啊飞
[51:08] Get her! 抓住她
[51:12] Reindeer in the sky 随我一起飞
[51:15] Let go! 快啊
[51:17] -Get her down! -Let go of me! -拽她下来 -放开我
[51:19] Let go of me right now! 放开我
[51:21] Let go! 松手
[51:23] Everybody, fly! 大家一起飞啊
[51:33] She’s okay. She’s all right. There she is. 她在那儿呢 不会有事儿的
[51:36] Ta-da! 嗒嗒
[51:37] Thank you, everybody. Thank you. 谢谢大家 谢谢
[51:40] Oh, my God, Josephine, hi! 我的天啊 约瑟芬 嗨
[51:42] Daniel, hi! 嗨 丹尼尔
[51:44] Hi! Hello, everybody. Take some pixie dust! 大家都好 赐予你们我的魔法药粉
[51:48] Thank you, thank you! 谢谢 谢谢
[51:53] How much cough syrup did she have? 她是喝了多少糖浆啊这是
[51:56] Clearly, way too much. 很明显 喝高了呗
[51:58] There she is. 她在那呢
[52:00] -Hi! -Hey, honey. -嘿 -宝贝
[52:05] Wow. 哇
[52:08] Well, that was an incredible thing to watch. 刚刚太刺激了
[52:12] I think I broke Captain Hook’s nose. 我好像把虎克船长鼻子给伤了
[52:15] Sweetie, it’s not your fault. 甜心 不赖你
[52:18] We shouldn’t have let you go out there today. 我们今天不该带你来的
[52:20] No, you can’t fool around with medicine, hon. 对 你药喝的太多了 不该来的
[52:22] Emily. Emily. 艾米丽
[52:23] Dude, you crushed it! 你太帅了
[52:25] I gotta change into my tux. 我去换燕尾服
[52:28] -Mr. Brand? -Not now. -布兰德老师 -别说了
[52:31] Can’t speak. 千万别说
[52:35] Honey, it’s all going to be okay. Trust me. 甜心 不会出事儿的
[52:40] Love you, Dad. 我爱你 老爸
[52:42] Love you, too. 我也是
[52:48] Okay, sweetie. Okay, honey. That felt good. 上帝 甜心 吐出来就会舒服了
[52:54] You get that out. 你得吐出来
[52:55] Let’s go outside and get you some air. 我们出去透透风儿吧
[52:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[52:57] No, honey, it’s fine. 没关系 宝贝
[52:59] -Okay. -It’s fine. -好了 -没事儿
[53:04] When did she start eating carrots? 她啥时候开始吃胡萝卜了
[53:08] Your sister has excellent aim. 你姐姐真有目标啊
[53:13] Can I have another towel? 还有毛巾吗
[53:14] Thanks. Oh, man. 谢了
[53:20] Hello? 喂
[53:22] Hey, Greg. 格雷格啊
[53:24] No, now’s a fine time. 没问题
[53:27] You did? 是吗
[53:29] No, I’m not surprised. I thought it was a killer interview also. 是的 我还以为面试失败了呢
[53:36] You wanna meet? Okay. 你想见我 好啊
[53:39] Well, now actually isn’t a really good time. 其实现在不太方便
[53:41] No. No, no, no. 别 千万别
[53:43] -Go, go, go! -Drinks at Nagamaki? -答应下来 -在纳迦玛姬喝酒
[53:44] -Go! -Could you hold on a second, Greg? -去啊 -请稍等下 格雷格
[53:46] Alexander, I appreciate what you’re trying to do… 亚历山大 我很感谢你的好意
[53:48] but our plate is full. 但是我们够倒霉的了
[53:50] We got too much going on tonight, kiddo. 孩子 我们今晚还有事儿呢
[53:52] Dad, curse or no curse… 老爸 被诅咒了还是没被诅咒
[53:54] just go for it! 争取啊
[54:00] Greg, we’re gonna go for it. 我会赴约的
[54:02] Yeah, I will see you at Nagamaki later, okay? 等会儿纳迦玛姬见
[54:04] Okay. Good. I look forward to it. Thanks. Bye-bye. 好啊 我很期待 谢谢 拜
[54:09] Awesome! 酷毙了
[54:10] Okay. I reek. 好 我有点臭
[54:12] You do. Look. Wait. 是啊 稍等
[54:15] This looks like your size. 这件不错
[54:18] I’m not going to wear a pirate blouse. 我可不穿宽松衫
[54:20] Pirate or puke, your choice. 宽松衫还是臭衣服 你选吧
[54:30] It’s okay, Em. 别上火 艾米丽
[54:32] It took a lot of courage to fly out on that stage tonight. 你今天很勇敢啊 在舞台上飞舞
[54:39] Do you have any idea how proud we are of you? 知道我们有多么为你自豪吗
[54:41] You’ve always just put yourself out there. 你能独当一面
[54:45] You are fearless. 毫无畏惧
[54:47] You’re willing to show the world who you really are. 你可以展现一个真正的自我
[54:50] That’s amazing. 了不起啊
[54:54] But if you’re ever about to take the stage on Broadway… 不过你要是想站在百老汇的舞台上
[54:56] and you decide to drink a bottle of cough syrup, give me a call. 你得请示我 才能喝糖浆
[54:59] Let me talk you out of it. 我来给你定量
[55:01] Ladies, care to do some pillaging? 女士们 我们出海打劫吧
[55:09] Okay. All right. 走起
[55:37] All right, how did I end up blue? 这套蓝的还行吧
[55:39] Celia’s gonna love it. 会是西莉娅的菜
[55:40] It’s totally retro. 蛮复古啊
[55:42] Just own it, kiddo. 挺好看的
[55:43] You look ridiculous. 很帅嘛
[55:49] Go get your Duchess, Duke. 去接你的公爵夫人吧
[55:55] My little boy… 我的孩子啊
[55:57] in a tuxedo, going to prom… 燕尾服 去舞会
[56:00] in sneakers. 配着运动鞋
[56:12] Wow. You look amazing. 哇 你靓极了
[56:15] What are you wearing? You look like Willy Wonka. 你穿的是啥啊 跟威力·旺卡似的
[56:19] I’m trying something different. 换换口味儿嘛
[56:26] What’s going on? 什么情况
[56:30] Yeah, I kind of failed my driver’s test. 我路考考砸了
[56:52] You look beautiful, Celia. 你好美啊
[56:54] Ofcourse I do. 必须的
[56:56] Yeah, that’s a sick dress. 裙子很赞
[56:58] I hope this isn’t too much wind for you, Celia. 西莉娅 我希望风不是很大
[57:00] It’s actually helping with the vomit smell. 正好能吹走呕吐的味道
[57:09] So is everybody hungry? 有人饿了吗
[57:10] -I am. -I am. -我 -我
[57:12] They’re coming to dinner? 他们要去吃饭
[57:13] Don’t worry. They’re not gonna sit at our table. 别担心 我们不跟他们吃
[57:17] -How about some music? -Yes. Yes. -来点音乐吧 -好啊
[57:22] No surprise, the radio’s broken. 如我所料 也坏啦
[57:57] This is just something that we do for fun sometimes. 我们平时无聊的时候就这样玩
[58:04] Figured it’d make you laugh. 想让你笑起来
[58:11] We’re going to Nagamaki! 我们要去纳迦玛姬
[58:12] What? Are you kidding me? 什么 逗我呢
[58:14] -Nagamaki! -They cook it on the table. -纳迦玛姬 -他们在桌子上做菜
[58:16] They cook it right on the table. 在桌子上炒菜
[58:18] Like a fondue, but not. 芝士火锅 又不像
[58:20] Supposed to be a very authentic Japanese restaurant. 正宗的日本料理店呢
[58:35] -Be careful. -Yes, sir. -当心点 -好的
[58:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:39] Konnichiwa. Welcome to Nagamaki! 欢迎光临纳迦玛姬
[58:41] Table for two, please. 两桌儿
[58:42] Right this way. 这边请
[58:45] There they are. 他们在那呢
[58:48] You okay? 你还好吧
[58:49] Yeah. 嗯
[58:51] Honey, come on. Ben, you’re the smartest guy I know. 别紧张 加油 你可是我见过最聪明的人啊
[58:54] You’re literally a rocket scientist. You’ve got these guys. 你可是个火箭科学家 搞定他们小菜一碟
[58:58] Is it better tucked in? 塞进去好一点
[59:01] You hesitated. Here we go. 你犹豫了 我去了
[59:03] -Go get them, buccaneer. -Thanks. Bye. -加油 老海盗 -谢了 拜
[59:05] -Good luck. -Good luck, good luck. -好运啊 -好运 加油
[59:10] Hey, fellas. 伙计们好
[59:14] Is that a pirate’s blouse? 海盗服吗
[59:18] Yaar! 对
[59:23] Yes, it be! 是的 没错
[59:24] Yaar-some! 太帅啦
[59:26] Climb aboard, matey! 快登船吧 朋友
[59:29] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[59:30] He looks like he’s having fun. 很开心看起来
[59:31] He does? 是吗
[59:32] They look impressed. 他们很喜欢他啊
[59:34] Good. 很好
[59:35] That is exactly what I am talking about. You have multi-players… 正如我说 可以多人在线
[59:38] Survivor-style. 生存模式
[59:40] It’s Survivor on a space station. 空间站的生存模式
[59:41] That’s so cool. Multi-player. What do you think? 真好啊 多人在线 你觉得呢
[59:43] -Yoshi’s gonna flip. -It would be sick. -尤希会喜欢的 -那必须啊
[59:44] To Ben. 敬本
[59:46] The space pirates. 宇宙海盗
[59:47] -Space pirates. -Space pirate. -宇宙海盗 -宇宙海盗
[59:56] Are you sure you’re not adopted? 你确定你不是充话费送的吧
[59:59] You should try a shrimp. They’re really good. 你该试试大虾 非常好吃
[1:00:01] I’m allergic to shrimp. 我虾过敏
[1:00:03] You should know what your girlfriend’s allergic to. 你该清楚你女友对什么过敏啊
[1:00:07] Yeah, sorry. 对不起
[1:00:09] XXOO X-O-X-O?
[1:00:12] Anthony, I just can’t believe, on the most important night of our lives… 安东尼 我真不敢相信 我们人生中相当重要的一晚
[1:00:15] you brought me to a place where I have to watch my food… 你带我过来 我却得看着别人
[1:00:17] get cooked in front of me. 在我面前做饭
[1:00:19] Who goes to Nagamaki before the prom? 谁能在舞会之前来纳迦玛姬
[1:00:22] It’s so amazing, okay? 太匪夷所思了 对么
[1:00:23] Look! It’s Hope and Dale and Heather and Dave! 看 霍普和黛儿 啊 还有希瑟和戴夫
[1:00:26] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[1:00:28] Hey, Celia. What’s up, Anthony? 哟 西莉娅 好啊 安东尼
[1:00:31] O-M-G! You look beautiful. 天啊 你靓爆了
[1:00:33] -Love it. -Thanks. -最喜欢这话了 -谢谢
[1:00:34] Don’t you guys just love this place? 你们也喜欢这地方
[1:00:36] Totally. I die for it. 是呢 爱死了
[1:00:38] Oh, my God, me too. I’ll catch you guys later? 妈呀 我也一样 待会儿见
[1:00:41] Okay. 好
[1:00:45] Space pirate! Space pirate! Space pirate! 宇宙海盗 宇宙海盗 宇宙海盗
[1:00:54] Sake bomb! 清酒炸弹
[1:00:57] It sounds like it couldn’t be going better. 看来不会有问题了
[1:01:01] Chef Ananda! Shrimp me. 阿南达大厨 我要吃虾
[1:01:08] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:01:09] Yeah, I’m ready. 准备好了
[1:01:14] One! That was one. 第一块
[1:01:16] Yeah! 耶
[1:01:17] Fire it up! 继续
[1:01:19] Three! 三
[1:01:21] Four! 四
[1:01:22] Keep it going. 继续
[1:01:23] Five! 五
[1:01:25] Six! 六
[1:01:27] Seven! 七
[1:01:29] Eight! 八
[1:01:31] Nine! 九
[1:01:34] Ten! 十
[1:01:48] Mom, Dad’s on fire! 老妈 老爸玩的太嗨了
[1:01:49] I hope so! 希望吧
[1:01:50] No, no, no. He’s really on fire! 不 不 我是说他着火了
[1:01:54] Drop and roll, Ben. Drop and roll. 趴下打滚 趴下打滚
[1:01:56] Drop and roll! 趴下打滚
[1:01:57] Stop, drop and roll, honey. 趴下打滚 亲爱的
[1:01:59] Dad? 老爸
[1:02:17] I still have me arms! 手还在
[1:02:35] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你们了
[1:02:41] Nice job, you really nailed it. Really nailed it, Ben! 你真行啊 你真可以啊 本
[1:02:46] You know who you are? You’re the flaming pirate of Nagamaki! 你以为你是谁吗 你是纳迦玛姬火焰海盗
[1:02:52] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:02:54] -Dad! -Hey, guys. -老爸 -大伙儿
[1:02:56] Are you okay? 你没事儿吧
[1:02:57] Yeah! I’m good. 我很好
[1:03:01] I’m fine. 我没事儿
[1:03:06] It’s all good. 很好
[1:03:09] It’s all good. 没事儿
[1:03:13] Dad… 老爸
[1:03:14] you don’t always have to steer your ship with positivity! 你没必要总是强装开心
[1:03:17] You keep us up and we really appreciate it. 我们很欣慰你总是鼓励我们振作
[1:03:20] But some days are just bad. 但是有时候就是这么倒霉
[1:03:23] Nothing can fix it. 没得逃的
[1:03:26] Trust me. 相信我
[1:03:27] I would know. 我知道
[1:03:29] At least we’re all together now. 至少我们还在一起不是么
[1:03:35] It’s my job to take care of you guys. 保护你们是我的责任
[1:03:40] And, make sure you don’t have bad days. 要确保你们过的开心
[1:03:42] -And when you do, it’s on me! -Ben. -你们要是过得不好那就是我没做好 -本
[1:03:45] I think that you just… 我觉得
[1:03:47] got to have the bad days so you can love the good days even more. 不经历风雨 哪能见彩虹
[1:03:54] This day has been terrible! 今天是很不顺
[1:03:57] Terrible day. 糟糕的一天
[1:03:59] Yeah! A horrible day! 可怕的一天
[1:04:02] A no-good… 不顺的
[1:04:05] Very bad day! 糟糕的一天
[1:04:12] You know what I think? 你知道我的想法儿吗
[1:04:14] I think this day sucks! 我觉得今儿太操蛋了
[1:04:17] Yes! It does. 没错儿
[1:04:18] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:04:21] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[1:04:23] Come here. 过来
[1:04:28] Can’t breathe! 喘不上气了
[1:04:29] -You sure? -Yeah, totally. Come with us. -你确定 -是啊 跟我们一车吧
[1:04:31] Okay, cool. All right, so, good news. They have room… 好啊 太好了 好消息 车上还有地方
[1:04:34] and they said we could go with them. 他们说可以让我们搭车
[1:04:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:04:42] What do you mean, you don’t know? 你不知道是什么意思
[1:04:44] We’re not going in some busted-up minivan with your crazy family. 我们可不能跟你疯癫的家人坐一辆破车
[1:04:50] You know what, go without me. 你自己去吧
[1:04:52] Excuse me? 啥
[1:04:53] You want me to go to the prom without you? 你不去舞会了
[1:04:56] Yes. That’s what I want. 我就是这意思
[1:04:59] I’m sticking with my family tonight. 我今晚要跟家人在一起
[1:05:01] You’re choosing them over me? 你选他们不选我
[1:05:05] Yes, Celia. I am. 是的
[1:05:07] Because they’re my family. 因为那是我的家人
[1:05:08] And if they’re crazy, then I guess it makes me crazy, too. 要是他们疯了 那我估计会比他们更疯
[1:05:11] Have fun at the prom, Duchess. 晚上吃好喝好 公爵夫人
[1:05:15] What are you doing? 你在干什么啊
[1:05:18] Forget it. 不管他
[1:05:20] So, what? No prom? 咋了 不去了
[1:05:22] It’s junior prom. The real one’s next year. 舞会啊 动真格的要明年呢
[1:05:25] What about Celia? 西莉娅呢
[1:05:28] I realized there’s more important things than Celia. 有东西要比西莉娅更重要
[1:05:31] -You sure? -Very. -你确定 -当然
[1:05:34] Good to have you on board. 很高兴你能加入
[1:05:35] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 老爸
[1:05:39] What was that for? 你打我干什么
[1:05:41] I didn’t wish you happy birthday yet. 还没祝你生日快乐啊
[1:05:55] When there’s a smile in your heart 微笑来自你的心底
[1:05:57] There’s no better way to start 那便是最好的开始时间
[1:06:01] Think of all the joy you’ll find 世界丢在脑后
[1:06:04] When you leave your past behind 没有话可以形容
[1:06:35] How did he get in there? 它咋进去的
[1:06:36] It’s okay. 没事儿
[1:06:41] Dad, be careful. 加小心 老爸
[1:06:48] There it goes. 它走了
[1:06:50] It’s okay. 能进了
[1:06:52] Stay behind me. 跟着我
[1:06:58] Wow. 哇
[1:07:05] Guys, there is a kangaroo out there. 那有只袋鼠
[1:07:09] And an emu. 鸸鹋
[1:07:10] I don’t think they were meant to be presented in quite this way. 它们一开始没打算来这里的吧
[1:07:12] And a wallaby. 袋鼠宝宝
[1:07:15] Wow, you really know your animals. 你对动物了如指掌啊
[1:07:16] Yeah, they’re all Australian. What’s going on? 它们都是澳大利亚的 什么情况
[1:07:19] I don’t think they were meant to be presented in quite this way. 它们一开始没打算来这里的吧
[1:07:21] -No. -Hi! -嗯 -嗨
[1:07:23] You must be the Coopers. 你是库珀吧
[1:07:25] Hey, yeah! This was supposed to be a petting zoo? 对啊 不是只是建个迷你动物园吗
[1:07:28] A confined Australian petting zoo. 澳洲主题小型动物园
[1:07:31] Yeah, it is. One of the pens was open and the kangaroo got out. 是啊 笼子漏了 跑了只袋鼠
[1:07:33] Yeah, the kangaroo. 跑了只袋鼠
[1:07:35] There was also a crocodile in our entry hall. 客厅里那鳄鱼又什么情况
[1:07:38] So sorry about that. 对不起啊
[1:07:40] We had him in the pool, and we got distracted. 它本来该在泳池的 溜了个号儿
[1:07:42] You don’t have to worry about it. I’ll put him back in the pen. 不用担心 它会该回哪回哪的
[1:07:44] Okay, you got him from here on out? 现在就放进去么
[1:07:46] -Yeah! -Okay, great. Thanks. -是啊 -好啊 谢谢
[1:07:48] We got you, Mr. Cooper. 放心吧 库珀先生
[1:07:49] -It’ll be fine, right? -Yeah. -没事的 -好
[1:07:51] -I don’t think he’s gonna get out again. -No. -我觉得它不会再出来了 -嗯
[1:07:52] You guys did all of this for me? 都是为我准备的
[1:07:55] Yeah! Your mom and I thought you might enjoy a night in the Outback. 是啊 我和你妈感觉你估计喜欢在澳洲过生日
[1:08:02] You can pet him if you want. 来摸摸它
[1:08:04] His name’s Winston. 它叫温斯顿
[1:08:06] Hello, Winston. 你好 温斯顿
[1:08:14] This is amazing. 太帅了
[1:08:16] Okay, guys? We’ve got guests coming any minute. 好了 大伙儿 客人们随时都会到
[1:08:19] So here’s what we have to do. 我们得快点布置
[1:08:20] Emily, you’re on music. Anthony, fire up the barbie. 艾米丽 去放音乐 安东尼 快去给烤架点火
[1:08:23] Mom, snacks. 老妈 点心
[1:08:25] Alexander, why don’t you help Mom keep 亚历山大 你替妈妈来照顾特雷弗
[1:08:27] Trevor away from anything that will eat him? 别让小动物们给咬了
[1:08:28] Baby safety. 10-4. 明白 保护宝宝安全
[1:08:30] I think we’re all good now. 我们准备就绪了
[1:08:32] Super Coopers! 超级库珀
[1:08:34] Lenny! Get back here. 列尼 快回来
[1:08:36] Lenny! Someone get him! 列尼 谁给我抓回来
[1:08:38] -I am on it! -Ben! -我去 -本
[1:08:39] Lenny! 列尼
[1:08:41] -Ben! -Dad? -本 -老爸
[1:08:42] Lenny! 列尼
[1:08:53] Okay! 好
[1:09:05] That was pretty good! 太棒了
[1:09:13] Where are you? 你在哪啊
[1:09:16] Where are you? 你去哪了
[1:09:29] Hey! 嗨
[1:09:31] Hey there… 嘿
[1:09:33] party kangaroo. 派对袋鼠
[1:09:35] I’m Ben… 我叫本
[1:09:37] and I want you to join me… 我想让你跟着我
[1:09:40] back at the party. 回派对去
[1:09:46] Yeah! 嗯
[1:09:47] Nice work, Mr. Cooper. 干的漂亮 库珀先生
[1:09:49] Thank you, Dwayne. 德韦恩 谢了
[1:09:50] Come here, Lenny. Here we go. 我们走吧 列尼
[1:09:57] What’s up, man? 好啊 伙计
[1:10:01] Pretty cool, huh? 不赖吧
[1:10:02] This party’s gonna be killer, dude. 太赞了 这个派对
[1:10:04] Hey, guys! 伙计们好啊
[1:10:06] Your dad is hardcore! 你老爸真酷
[1:10:30] Dude, did you see that? 看到了吗
[1:10:36] -Hey! Hey! -G’day. -嘿 -你好
[1:10:38] You must be my Australian cowboys. 澳大利亚牛仔是吗
[1:10:40] -We sure are. -Awesome! -没错儿 -太赞了
[1:10:42] Wow! You guys are in good shape. 你们好帅
[1:10:53] Hey, Nina, how are you? 嘿 妮娜 你好吗
[1:10:56] It’s the video game guys! 游戏公司的
[1:11:00] -Yeah. -No, it’s a great time to talk. -对 -没事儿 现在就能说
[1:11:02] No. Just a little bit of the hair was singed. 没事儿 只是焦了几根汗毛
[1:11:05] -Really? -I know. -真的吗 -我明白
[1:11:08] I know that was a lot of shrimp! 我知道有很多虾
[1:11:12] Dude! 哥们
[1:11:18] Hey, you came! 啊 你来啦
[1:11:20] Happy birthday! 生日快乐啊
[1:11:23] This looks amazing! 太惊人了
[1:11:24] Yeah, thanks. 谢谢
[1:11:28] Look, this has been a really, really crazy day. 今天可是老疯狂了
[1:11:32] Looks like it turned out pretty good to me. 但我觉得不错啊
[1:11:34] Yeah. 是啊
[1:11:37] Have a good weekend, Nina… 周末愉快 妮娜
[1:11:38] Have a good weekend, Greg. 周末开心 格雷格
[1:11:40] -And thank you for everything. -Thank you for your call. -谢谢你 -谢谢打电话过来
[1:11:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:11:46] How are you? How was that call? 电话怎么讲 怎么样
[1:11:48] It was great. I got the job! 我找到工作啦
[1:11:51] -You got the job? -Yeah. -你找到工作了 -是啊
[1:11:53] It’s fantastic! 太棒了
[1:11:54] They thought I was fun! 他们觉得我很有意思
[1:11:56] Even after you singed your arms… 就算是你手着火
[1:11:57] Even after the thing and the thing. 就算你一次比一次丢脸
[1:11:59] “I still have me arms”? “我的手还在”
[1:12:00] I was a fiery pirate! They loved it! 我是个火热的海盗 他们很喜欢
[1:12:04] Wow! 哇
[1:12:05] You know what the best thing is? 你知道最好的一点是什么么
[1:12:07] As long as I’m getting the work done… 只要搞定好我的任务
[1:12:09] I can make my own hours. 我就可以主宰自己的时间
[1:12:11] I’ll be able to still do carpool and see the kids all the time. 我还可以拼车 随时来看看我的孩子们
[1:12:14] Wow, I am so happy for you. 哇 我太高兴了
[1:12:17] What about you? What about your call? How did it go? 你呢 你电话怎么说
[1:12:20] Dick Van Dyke’s reading went viral. 迪克·范·戴克的名人朗读火爆了
[1:12:22] 500,000 hits today. 50万销量呢
[1:12:24] You’re kidding me. 不会吧
[1:12:25] Nina says the book is gonna be huge. 妮娜说今天很多人都下单了
[1:12:27] That is fantastic, sweetie! 太好了 甜心
[1:12:28] Yeah… 是啊
[1:12:30] it’s great! 太棒了
[1:12:41] I cannot believe we pulled this party off. 我真难相信啊 派对竟然成了
[1:12:45] We really turned this day around. 我们今天逃了一劫啊
[1:12:54] What’s that? 那什么
[1:13:02] What are they doing? 他们干嘛
[1:13:07] That’s the Thunder from Down Under. 澳洲惊雷
[1:13:09] They’re supposed to be authentic Australian cowboys. 按计划他们应该是扮演正宗澳洲牛仔的
[1:13:11] They’re not. 显然不是
[1:13:12] No, no, no! 不会吧
[1:13:13] Guys? Guys, PG! 伙计们 有小孩
[1:13:15] PG! Keep it PG! 别儿童不宜啊
[1:13:17] Please! 拜托
[1:13:19] Oh, no. 不
[1:13:53] Go, Alex! Go, Alex! Go, Alex! Go, Alex! 亚历山大 走起 亚历山大 走起
[1:14:04] Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
[1:14:10] After today, I know that… 此番经历过后 我懂得了
[1:14:12] even terrible days aren’t so bad 你要是跟你爱的人在一起
[1:14:14] when you’re surrounded by the people you love. 就算很糟糕 也不错
[1:14:16] Make a wish, kiddo. 许个愿 孩子
[1:14:18] Because it turns out… 因为原来
[1:14:19] the worse things are… 事情越糟糕
[1:14:20] the better this family gets. 家人更团结
[1:14:22] To more days like this. 希望以后多点这样的日子
[1:14:24] No! 可拉倒吧
[1:14:25] -What are you talking about? -Okay, okay. -你在扯什么 -好 好
[1:14:27] For us, this bad day… 对我们来说 这是个倒霉天
[1:14:29] was the best day ever! 也是最美好的一天
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Hillbilly Elegy(乡下人的悲歌)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: King Arthur:Legend of the Sword(亚瑟王:斗兽争霸)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme