时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [announcer] That’ll do it for the Rockford Peaches. | 这将有利于罗克福德蜜桃队 |
[00:08] | Lose one to nothing. | 她们没有任何损失 |
[00:10] | [low rumbling] | |
[00:12] | [Shirley] I know about you. | 我知道你们的事了 |
[00:13] | [Beverly, faintly] Mrs. Shaw. | |
[00:15] | [Carson] Maybe you don’t think that we will be all. | 也许你认为我们不能可能成真 |
[00:17] | – [Greta] We can’t be, Carson. You know that. – [Beverly] Mrs. Shaw. | 我们就是不能当真 卡森 你明知如此 |
[00:19] | [Charlie] Whatever it is that made your mother leave, you’ve got that. | 不管你妈妈当时是为什么离开的 你都得到了她的遗传 |
[00:21] | – [Beverly] Mrs. Shaw. – [announcer] The Peaches just can’t find their rhythm. | 蜜桃队的节奏被打乱了 |
[00:24] | – [Beverly] Mrs. Shaw! – Sorry, sorry. | -肖太太? -不好意思 |
[00:26] | Uh, yes. | 你说吧 |
[00:27] | Shall we do a brief team meeting after everyone reclaims their belongings? | 大家拿好行李后 要不要开个简短的球队会议? |
[00:33] | I think morale could use a little boost. | 我认为可以稍微提振一下士气 |
[00:35] | – Yeah, that sounds great. – Very well. | -是的 这个建议很好 -很 非常好 |
[00:40] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:43] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. Of course it is. | -一切都好吗? -都好 当然了 |
[00:45] | Carson, your eyes are doing the cloudy thing. | 卡森 你的眼神又开始躲闪了 |
[00:48] | What’s going on? Everything’s gonna be fine. | 怎么了?一切都会好起来的 |
[00:50] | Charlie, we lost the first two games. | 查理 我们输掉了前两场比赛 |
[00:53] | If we lose another one, we’re out. | 如果我们再输一场就没戏了 |
[00:56] | I feel like I need to have an answer right now | 我觉得我现在需要一个答案 |
[00:59] | and I don’t. I don’t know what to say to them. | 可我没有 我不知道该对她们说什么 |
[01:03] | My mind is blank. | 我的脑子一片空白 |
[01:04] | Whatever happens, | 不管结果如何 |
[01:06] | you’re gonna be telling our kids about all this someday. | 总有一天 你们都会把这一切告诉我们的孩子 |
[01:08] | I know it’s game three, but you still have a chance. | 我知道这是第三场比赛 但你们还有机会 |
[01:11] | And you’re in the championships. | 你们进了冠军争夺赛 |
[01:12] | Come on, how many people can say that? | 想想呀 有多少人能说这句话? |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:16] | If you think about it, you’ve already won. | 换个角度来想 你们已经赢了 |
[01:21] | – Yeah, I guess. – Hey. Hey. | -我想应该是的 -嘿 |
[01:24] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[01:27] | Uh-oh. What’s that? There’s that smile I love. | 这是什么?这是我喜欢的笑容 走吧 |
[01:32] | All right, uh, so tomorrow’s an off day. | 明天没有比赛 |
[01:34] | Uh, let’s practice at 10:00 and I’ll see you out there. | 我们10点练习 我们到时球场上见 |
[01:37] | Aren’t we gonna change anything for the next game? | 我们不为下一场比赛做任何调整吗? |
[01:40] | Yeah, we’re getting creamed. | 对啊 我们节节败退 |
[01:41] | We need Jo. We need her arm. | 我们需要乔 我们需要她的手臂 |
[01:43] | – Yeah, uh… – We need her bat. | -对 -我们需要她来挥棒 |
[01:45] | We need her “Jo de vivre.” | 我们需要她独特的生活热情 |
[01:47] | Mm-hmm. Yes. I wish we could have those things. | 对 |
[01:52] | Um, but we can’t. | 我希望我们能有这些东西 但我们不能 |
[01:57] | Listen, um, we’re about to go into game three | 听着…我们即将进入第三场比赛 |
[02:00] | and even though we’re down by two, | 尽管我们输了两场比赛 |
[02:05] | we’re still in the championships. | 但是我们终究进了冠军赛 |
[02:08] | That’s huge. | 这非常重要 |
[02:10] | And we have come so far to get here. | 我们千辛万苦才走到这一步 |
[02:15] | In a lot of ways, | 从很多方面来看 |
[02:18] | we’ve already won. | 我们已经赢了 |
[02:20] | [players murmuring] | |
[02:21] | So, let’s get some rest and I’ll see you tomorrow. | 所以 我们先休息一下 明天见 |
[02:27] | That’s it. | 好吧 就这样 |
[02:28] | [players chatting indistinctly] | |
[02:31] | Well, Coach, I’d say you’re a natural. | 教练 我认为你天生就适合当教练 |
[02:33] | – Thanks. – Proud of you. | -谢谢夸奖 -我为你感到骄傲 |
[02:37] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[02:39] | Um, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我可以和你聊几句吗? |
[02:41] | – Is that okay? – Sure, take her away. I’ll meet you upstairs. | 没问题 你们去聊吧 我在楼上等你 |
[02:43] | I will be right up. | 我很快上去 |
[02:48] | – What? – Where the hell are you? | -什么事? -你到底是什么情况? |
[02:50] | You came to the train station and you told me that you needed me to win. | 你来到火车站 告诉我 你需要我帮大家赢 |
[02:53] | And now you’re acting like… You’ve already accepted the fact that we’ve lost. | 现在你表现得就像… 我们已经输了 而你已经接受了事实 |
[02:56] | – Okay. I have not accepted anything. – Yes, you have. | -好吧 我什么都没有接受 -你接受了 |
[02:59] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[03:01] | All right, what do you think we should be doing? I’m trying. | 你认为我们应该怎么做? 我在尽力 |
[03:03] | I see you trying something. | 我看到你确实在尽力找别的办法 |
[03:05] | You got any more pearls of Charlie wisdom for us? | 查理有更多的智慧 需要你来向我们传达吗? |
[03:07] | Or is he just gonna join us in the locker room next? | 或者他接下来 会到我们的更衣室里来吗? |
[03:11] | – I think he’s right. – No, you don’t. | -我认为他说得有道理 -你并不觉得 |
[03:14] | Where’s the real fucking Shaw? You’re hiding again. | 真正的那个肖在哪里? 你又躲起来了 |
[03:17] | You knew about my husband this whole time. You’re the one that’s… | 你一直都知道我有丈夫 是你… |
[03:19] | This is not about us. | 这与我们无关 |
[03:23] | I didn’t give up California or Jo… | 我放弃了加州或乔… |
[03:28] | I didn’t go through all that just to give up without a fight. | 我放弃了那一切 并不是为了不战而降的 |
[03:33] | Find a way to show up. | 想办法挖掘真正的你 |
[03:44] | [door opens] | |
[03:46] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:47] | This place is nicer than it looks. | 这个地方比看起来要舒服 |
[03:50] | Maybe we should move in here. Get Shirls a new roommate. | 也许我们应搬进来住 给小雪找个新室友 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | Uh-oh. Car, you okay? | 小卡 |
[04:01] | Is it the blood sugar thing? | 你还好吧?血糖低了? |
[04:03] | -You want me to get you some food? – Um… | 要我给你弄点吃的吗? |
[04:05] | Do you remember when we talked about wanting to be more honest with each other? | 你还记得吗? 我们谈过要对彼此更坦诚 |
[04:10] | With what we want and need. | 说出我们的追求和需求 |
[04:12] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay, great. Uh… | -当然记得 -好的 太好了 |
[04:15] | So, I need you… | 我需要你… |
[04:21] | to leave. | 离开 |
[04:23] | [chuckles] | |
[04:27] | What? | 什么? |
[04:28] | Charlie, I need to finish what I started, | 查理 |
[04:31] | with the team, with coaching. | 我需要完成我开始的工作 球队及执教工作 |
[04:32] | I need to focus right now and be able to hear myself | 我现在需要集中注意力 倾听我内心真正的声音 |
[04:36] | and I can’t seem to do that with you here. | 但是有你在这里 我似乎做不到 |
[04:38] | Why? What did I do wrong? | 为什么?我做错什么了吗? |
[04:40] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:41] | You’re not doing anything wrong. You’re not. | 你什么都没有做错 你没有 |
[04:44] | You’re just… there. | 只是…你就在这里 |
[04:48] | I just… I keep feeling you when I need to be feeling me. | 当我需要倾听我自己的感受时 我…一直听到的是你的感受 |
[04:54] | Does that make sense? | 这话说得通吗? |
[04:58] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[05:01] | I mean, I really loved being there and rooting you on. | 我真的很喜欢在这里 为你加油鼓劲 |
[05:05] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:08] | But, yeah, of course. I can… | 但是 当然了 我可以… |
[05:12] | Yeah, I can stay at the hotel. | 对 我可以住在酒店 |
[05:14] | – Okay, great. Great. – Great. | -好 太好了 很好 -很好 |
[05:20] | No, no. That’s not… | 不 那不够… |
[05:22] | I need you to go home. | 我需要你回家 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry. I need you to go to Idaho. | 对不起 我需要你回爱达荷州去 |
[05:27] | – I wouldn’t even be at the games… – I know. | -那我都不能在现场看你比赛… -我知道 |
[05:29] | I would feel you sitting in the hotel room | 我会感觉到你坐在酒店房间里 |
[05:30] | and I won’t be able to be in my own body. | 那会让我感觉很不自在 |
[05:33] | You know, it’s really starting to feel like this team matters more to you than I do. | 我真的开始觉得 这支球队对你来说比我更重要 |
[05:37] | – I love you. I do. – [scoffs] | 我爱你 真的 |
[05:39] | But I… [sighs] For this week, it does. | 但是我… 在这个星期内 球队确实比你重要 |
[05:44] | It has to. | 必须的 |
[05:49] | [sighs] | |
[05:56] | Here. Take this. | 给 你拿着这个 |
[05:58] | It’s most of my wages from the season. | 这是我这个赛季的大部分工资 |
[06:00] | I wasn’t allowed to make a bank account ’cause you weren’t here. | 他们不允许我开银行账户 |
[06:03] | Wow. | 因为你不在这里 |
[06:05] | You really don’t need me at all, do you? | 你真的完全不需要我 是吗? |
[06:08] | Yes, I do. I do. | 我需要你 真的 |
[06:10] | I’ll see you in one week. | 我们一个星期后就能见面了 |
[06:20] | After you win the championship. | 在你们夺冠之后 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 粉红联盟 |
[06:36] | [Clance] How do you feel about chores? | 你对做家务有何看法? |
[06:37] | Oh, well, to tell you the truth, cleaning just gives me some peace. | 说实话 打扫能让我感到平静 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’mma stop you there. Um… | 好吧 我要打断你的话 |
[06:43] | This isn’t a good fit. | 我们不适合 |
[06:44] | We’re not gonna throw a party every time you decide to pick up a broom, you know? | 总不能你每次想打扫的时候 我们就开个派对庆祝一下 |
[06:47] | – Clance! Stop. – What? | -克兰丝!别说了 |
[06:50] | [Clance] Uh-uh. I can’t feel this old every day. | -什么? 我不能每天都觉得自己这么老了 |
[06:53] | How old are you, honey? What are you, 15? | 你几岁了 亲爱的?15岁? |
[06:55] | Look at the innocence in her eyes. I would snuff that out in a week. | 看看她纯真无邪的眼神 我一个星期内就会把它扼杀 |
[06:59] | [sighs] | |
[07:01] | Yeah, I… You know, I think this could really work. | 我认为应该可行 |
[07:03] | I think, um, I think, uh… When would you like to move in? | 你想什么时候搬进来? |
[07:06] | Ah, no. | 不行 |
[07:08] | I am saving your marriage. | 我在挽救你的婚姻 |
[07:10] | No, sorry. You’re cute, but gotta go. | 不行 抱歉 你很帅 但是你不能留 |
[07:13] | – Sorry. – What are you thinking? | 你脑子进水了? |
[07:14] | I love to cook. | 我喜欢做饭 |
[07:16] | And I love to be quiet and read and watch the leaves fall. | 我也喜欢安静地看书 看树叶飘落 |
[07:20] | It’d be so fun, Clance. Here’s a little gift from me to you. | -肯定会很有意思的 克兰丝 -这是我送给你的小礼物 |
[07:24] | – Thank you, Cheryl. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 谢瑞尔 -谢谢你才是 |
[07:27] | – Thanks, Cheryl – Thank you. | -谢谢 谢瑞尔 -谢谢你才是 |
[07:31] | – Thank you, Cheryl. – Thank you so much, Clance. | -谢谢你 谢瑞尔 -非常感谢你 克兰丝 |
[07:34] | Cheryl, we gonna let you know. Okay? | 谢瑞尔 我们再通知你 好吗? |
[07:38] | – Thanks, Cheryl. – Okay. | 谢了 谢瑞尔 好吧 |
[07:43] | [door opens and closes] | |
[07:44] | No. No way. I’m sorry. No, she is obsessed with me. | 不行 绝对不行 不好意思 她很迷我 |
[07:47] | – Clance. – What is this? What did she get me? | 这是什么?她准备的是什么? |
[07:50] | She made me kitchen towels? | 她给我做了厨房毛巾? |
[07:52] | – They have your name on ’em. – That’s weird. Who does that? | -上面有你的名字 -很奇怪 谁会做这种东西? |
[07:54] | Clance, you need a roommate. | 克兰丝 你需要一个室友 |
[07:56] | I’ll leave in two days. You need somebody to help you pay for this place. | 我过两天就走了 你需要有人分摊房费 |
[07:59] | And I need somebody that’s gonna be here to make sure | 我需要一个能让我放心的人 |
[08:01] | – you’re okay while I’m gone. – [knock on door] | 确保我不在时 你一切安好 |
[08:02] | – Maybe that’s a new Max. – That’s not funny. | -也许是新麦克斯来了 -这不好笑 |
[08:05] | – [Clance giggles] – Hey, old lady. | 嘿 老太太 |
[08:06] | Uh-uh. No. No, Cecil, I told you not to barge in my door like that. | 不行 西赛尔 我告诉过你 不能这样冲进我家里来的 |
[08:10] | Hey, Max, can you sign this for me? | 嘿 麦克斯 你能帮我在这上面签名吗? |
[08:11] | – What? – What is this? | -什么? -这是什么? |
[08:13] | – Oh, my God. – [Max] What? | -我的天哪 -怎么了? |
[08:15] | – Oh, my God! – What? What? | 螺丝厂队被洛克福德的姑娘吊打 |
[08:17] | You’re in The Defender. | -怎么了? -你上了《芝加哥捍卫者》 |
[08:19] | – You’re in The Defender! – Oh, my God! | -你上了《芝加哥捍卫者》 -我的天呐! |
[08:20] | – You’re in The Defender! – I’m in The Defender. | -你上了《芝加哥捍卫者》 -我上了《芝加哥捍卫者》 |
[08:22] | [both squealing excitedly] | |
[08:25] | [♪ ESG: “It’s Alright”] | |
[08:39] | Maxine, I saw you in the paper! | 麦克欣 我在报纸上看到你了! |
[08:42] | Right. I forgot. | 对哦 我都忘了 |
[08:44] | She can sign a copy for you if you want. | 你想要的话 她可以给你在报纸上签个名 |
[08:46] | [both laughing] | |
[08:47] | Best friend in the paper. | 我的死党上报纸了 |
[08:49] | – It’s no big deal. No big deal. – Best friend in the paper. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:50] | – It’s just a photo. And some words – Oh, no. A big photo. | -只是张照片和几句话而已 -不 是一张大照片 |
[08:54] | [giggles] Look at this picture! | 看看这张照片! |
[08:56] | Ooh! I can’t wait to see the look on your mama’s face | 如果你妈妈知道了 你要去参加巡回赛 |
[08:58] | when she sees that you’re about to go on tour. | 会有什么表情? 我现在就想看看她的反应 |
[09:00] | How do you know her mama? | 你怎么会认识她妈妈? |
[09:03] | Hey, kid, that was a nice inning the other day. You had good stuff out there. | 嘿 姑娘 前几天打得挺好的 表现不错 |
[09:07] | Uh-uh. I think you mean mind-blowing stuff. | -我认为你是想说惊人的表现 |
[09:09] | – Blowing. – Uh-huh. | -就是惊人 |
[09:10] | [Gracie] Very big. Big, big. | 超级惊人 |
[09:12] | There’s a article about it, if you want to see it, in The Defender. | 《芝加哥捍卫者》上有一篇关于球赛的文章 |
[09:14] | What’s The Defender? | 《芝加哥捍卫者》是什么? |
[09:16] | What’s The Defender? | |
[09:17] | – Hey. Can you two give us a minute? – Sure. | -嘿 能让我们私下聊吗? -当然 |
[09:19] | I’ll get you a copy, sir. | -先生 我给你买一份报纸 |
[09:21] | Extra, extra. Read all about it. | 号外 -好好看看整篇报道 |
[09:23] | Listen, you proved yourself out there. | 听着 你在球场上证明了自己 |
[09:25] | And you might be right. Maybe we could use you. | 你也许是对的 也许我们可以让你加入 |
[09:28] | So, how would you like to pitch a few practices for us? | 训练期间你来给我们投球怎么样? |
[09:31] | Just a start, then we’ll see where it goes. | 这只是个开始 |
[09:35] | [chuckles] | |
[09:37] | Wow. [laughs] | 然后再看看会怎样发展 |
[09:39] | Thank you, sir, so much, for the offer. | 谢谢你 教练 非常感谢你的提议 |
[09:44] | “But I got a better one.” Can you believe I said that? | “但我有一个更好的邀约” 你能相信我把这话说了出来吗? |
[09:47] | I wish I could see the look on his face when you turned him down. | 真想看到你拒绝他时 他脸上的表情 |
[09:50] | Of course they offer me now, after I kicked their butts. | 他们现在当然会邀请我加入啊 他们被我彻底打败了 |
[09:54] | It feels so good not to need the Screws. | 不需要螺丝厂队的感觉真好 |
[09:57] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait. I forgot. | 好的 等等 我差点忘了 |
[10:01] | – I brought a party. – Well, well, well! She beers. | -我带了东西来开派对 -哇塞!她喝啤酒 |
[10:04] | Oh, she beers. | 她喝啤酒 |
[10:06] | Every once in a while, she beers. | 偶尔喝一点 当然的 |
[10:10] | [chuckles] | |
[10:12] | I can’t believe I’m about to go on the road with my own team… | 我不敢相信 我将要跟我自己的球队… |
[10:17] | and a girl I can’t stop thinking about. | 以及让我朝思暮想的姑娘一起上路了 |
[10:22] | It’s really incredible, Max. | 这真的很棒 麦克斯 |
[10:24] | I didn’t even know living like this was possible. | 我以前不知道这种生活是可能的 |
[10:31] | I don’t know if it actually is. | 我不知道这是否真的可能 |
[10:37] | You put your ring back on. | 你又戴上了你的戒指 |
[10:39] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[10:44] | [sighs] | |
[10:47] | Sometimes I wish I never knew what it felt like to be with her. | 有时我真希望我永远都不知道 跟她在一起是什么感觉 |
[10:50] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[10:51] | ‘Cause then the end wouldn’t hurt like this. | 那样的话 当一切结束时 我就不会这么心痛了 |
[10:55] | I’m done thinking about the end. | 我已经不再想结束了 |
[10:59] | I would rather have five minutes of what this feels like right now | 我宁愿用以前的一生 来换取五分钟 |
[11:04] | than a whole lifetime of before. | 现在的生活给我的满足感 |
[11:11] | Yeah, you’re right. Me too. | 你说得对 我也是 |
[11:13] | – Yeah, I know you too. – What, now you know everything about me? | -我知道你也有同感 -怎么 你知道关于我的一切? |
[11:17] | Pretty much. The first couple of times we met, you wouldn’t stop talking. | 差不多吧 我们最初见面那几次 你就一直滔滔不绝 |
[11:20] | – I know your life story. – Okay. | -我知道你的人生故事 -好的 |
[11:24] | When I get nervous, I sometimes tend to fill the space. | 我紧张的时候会没话找话说 |
[11:29] | You’re not nervous anymore? | 你已经不紧张了? |
[11:31] | No. | 不紧张了 |
[11:34] | I’m not. | |
[11:36] | I can hear myself. | 我能听到我内心的声音 |
[11:39] | To those five minutes. | 敬那五分钟 |
[11:41] | – To the five. – To the five! | -敬那五分钟 -敬那五分钟! |
[11:43] | [both laugh] | |
[11:48] | So you think we’re ever gonna see each other again? | 你觉得我们会再见吗? |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:55] | Let’s have a catch in case we don’t. | 万一我们再也不能见面 那就再玩玩抛接球吧 |
[11:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Uh, it’s “play catch.” | 等等 应该是“玩接球” |
[12:01] | That’s good. I was testing you. | 很好 我刚才是在考验你 |
[12:03] | That’s what everybody says. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[12:04] | [both laugh] | |
[12:09] | You ready? | -准备好了吗? -好了 罗克福德蜜桃队之家 今日棒球 |
[12:16] | All right, guys, listen up. Come on. | 好的 大家听好了 过来 |
[12:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[12:27] | “Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life. | “让我在我生命中的每一分钟 都有所感受 |
[12:34] | “Let me be cold, let me be warm. | “让我感受寒冷 让我感受温暖 |
[12:37] | “Let me be hungry or have too much to eat. | “让我感受饥饿或者吃撑了 |
[12:41] | “Let me be honorable or let me sin. | “让我感受荣誉或犯下罪孽 |
[12:44] | “Only let me be something every blessed minute.” | “只求让我在每一个 受祝福的时刻有所感受” |
[12:50] | – Where do you think she’s going with this one? – I don’t know. | 你觉得她接下来会说什么? 我不知道 |
[12:52] | So, in this book, um, | 在这本书里 |
[12:54] | there’s a tree that grows out of cement. | 有一棵树从水泥里长出来 |
[12:58] | No one waters it. It hardly gets any light. | 没有人给它浇水 它几乎照不到任何光 |
[13:01] | No one pays any attention to it. | 没有人注意它 |
[13:03] | But somehow, it still finds a way to grow. | 但它仍然茁壮成长 |
[13:08] | That’s us. | 那就像我们 |
[13:12] | No one thought that we could do this. No one. | 没有人相信我们能进冠军赛 没有一个人相信 |
[13:16] | They cared more about our makeup than our skills. | 他们更关心我们的妆容 而不是我们的技能 |
[13:19] | But still somehow, we grew. | 但我们还是成长了 |
[13:23] | But here are the facts. | 在这里我要指出以下事实 |
[13:24] | The Blue Sox, they’ve always been stronger than us. | 蓝袜队一直都比我们强 |
[13:28] | Now they have Jo. She was our best hitter and… | 现在她们有了乔 她是我们最好的击球手… |
[13:34] | They’re better than us. They just are. | 她们比我们优秀 这是事实 |
[13:36] | Carson, why would you say that? | 卡森 你为什么这么说? |
[13:39] | Because saying it loud means we don’t have to be scared of it. | 因为大声说出来 就意味着我们不必再害怕这个事实 |
[13:43] | They are better than us, they are. | 她们比我们厉害 确实如此 |
[13:46] | But that does not mean they get to win. | 但这并不意味着她们一定能赢 |
[13:50] | Remember what Dove said about the locker room? | 还记得鸽子关于更衣室的那番话吗? |
[13:53] | People would write on the walls little prayers to the gods, | 人们会在墙上写字 向神明祈祷 |
[13:57] | asking them, please, give them their moment. | 求神明给他们一个闪耀的时刻 |
[14:04] | This is our moment. | 这就是我们闪耀的时刻 |
[14:07] | Are we allowed to do that? | -我们可以写吗? -闭嘴 |
[14:09] | – Terri. – Shut up, Terri. Shut up. | 特丽 闭嘴 |
[14:10] | – [Terri] I just don’t wanna get in trouble. – I don’t care. | -我只是不想惹麻烦 -我不在乎 |
[14:13] | We’re writing our names up here right now, so whoever plays next year, | 我们要在这里写下我们的名字 明年或50年后上场打球的人 |
[14:16] | or in 50 years, knows they’re in our house. | 就会知道他们在我们的地盘 |
[14:19] | [all murmuring assent] | 对 |
[14:20] | – Come on. – Give it up. | -来吧 -好 笔给我 |
[14:24] | All right. So we know we’re here today to practice, | 好 我们知道今天是来练习的 |
[14:27] | but I don’t think we need to practice more cutoffs. | 但我不认为我们需要再练拦接 |
[14:31] | I don’t think we need to work on stealing. | 我们不需要精进我们的盗垒 |
[14:34] | I don’t think we need to practice more at all. | 我认为我们根本不需要更多的练习 |
[14:37] | We don’t need to know how the game ends. | 我们不需要考虑比赛的结果 |
[14:40] | We just need to be there, pitch by pitch, play by play, | 我们只需要在球场上 投好每一个球 打好每一棒 |
[14:44] | each precious minute at a time. | 把握宝贵的每一分钟 |
[14:50] | We’re the Peaches. | 我们是蜜桃队 |
[14:52] | – Yeah! – And we fight to win. | -对! -我们为胜利而战 |
[14:54] | – That’s right. – But if we lose… | -你说得对 -但是如果我们输了 |
[14:57] | let it be fucking epic! | 也要输得壮烈! |
[14:59] | [all cheering] | 对! |
[15:01] | Let them write poems about how we went out. Am I right? | 让他们把我们在球场上的表现 写成诗歌 我说得对吗? |
[15:05] | [all cheering] | 对! |
[15:07] | All right, let’s do it! Let’s show ’em! All right! | 好了 来吧!给她们好看! 好 |
[15:12] | – Thank you for the book. – I knew you’d like it. | -谢谢你推荐的书 -我知道你会喜欢的 |
[15:15] | So, where’s your guy? | 你老公呢? |
[15:18] | I asked him to go home. | 我让他回家了 |
[15:20] | – Hmm. – Told him I needed to focus. | 我告诉他我需要集中精神 |
[15:29] | Shirl. | 小雪 |
[15:35] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[15:38] | [clears throat] | |
[15:41] | If you have somethin’ to say to me, now is the time. | 如果你有话要对我说 现在就说出来 |
[15:45] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我没有什么要对你说的 |
[15:48] | You were my friend and I trusted you. | 你曾经是我的朋友 我曾经信任你 |
[15:51] | – I am your friend. – [scoffs] | 我现在依然是你的朋友 |
[15:53] | And your coach. | 而且我是你的教练 |
[15:56] | Shirley, you are one of the smartest players I’ve ever met. | 雪莉 你是我见过的 最聪明的球员之一 |
[16:00] | You see everything. | 你能看透一切 |
[16:02] | But if you can’t stop running away from everything you’re scared of, | 但如果你继续逃避 一切让你害怕的事物 |
[16:06] | – whether it’s canned food or… – Botulism is real, Carson. | -不管是罐头食品还是… -肉毒杆菌中毒是真的 卡森 |
[16:10] | – It paralyzes people. – Or the people that you’re around, | -会让人瘫痪的 -还是你身边的人 |
[16:12] | you will never find out who you really are. | 你永远都不会知道你真正的潜能 |
[16:16] | And that’s a shame because that Shirley… | 那就太可惜了 因为那个雪莉 |
[16:21] | [sighs] | |
[16:22] | We could really use her right about now. | 我们现在真的需要她 |
[16:25] | I know I could. | 我知道我需要她 |
[16:27] | Well, I don’t believe anything that you say anymore. | 我再也不相信你说的任何话了 |
[16:33] | Well, how about this? | 那这句话呢? |
[16:37] | You were right. I am one of them. | 你猜对了 我是她们中的一员 |
[16:41] | And I don’t know what that means for my life, but at least I’m living mine. | 我不知道这对我的生活意味着什么 但至少我在过真正的生活 |
[16:47] | So you can go tell Charlie. You can go tell Bev. I don’t… I don’t care anymore. | 你可以去告诉查理 去告诉贝弗 我已经不在乎了 |
[16:53] | It’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[17:00] | [players cheering outside] | |
[17:02] | [sighs] | |
[17:10] | [Max] Okay, Dad. See you Friday at 8:00. We’ll be hungry. | 好的 爸爸 |
[17:14] | [chuckles] Bye. | 星期五8点见 我们会很饿哦 再见 |
[17:17] | [sighs] | |
[17:18] | You’re going for dinner there? Oh, boy. | 你要去那里吃晚饭?天哪 |
[17:21] | – I just don’t wanna leave a mess behind. – Mm-hmm. | 我只是不想留下一个烂摊子 |
[17:25] | But good-news-bad-news, you’re coming with me. | 但是有好消息也有坏消息 你要跟我一起去 |
[17:28] | Uh-uh. No. I have plans in a air raid bunker someplace. | 不去 我打算躲到某个防空洞里去 |
[17:32] | Why are you more nervous than me? | 为什么你比我还紧张? |
[17:34] | Because your mama still hasn’t seen your hair, | 因为你妈妈还没有看到你的发型 |
[17:36] | and her whole life is hair. | 她这辈子都跟头发打交道 |
[17:38] | And when she gets mad, it’s kind of more scary than some of my nightmares | 她发火的时候比我的一些噩梦还要可怕 |
[17:41] | which, as you know, are terrifying, so… | 你也知道我的噩梦够可怕的 |
[17:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[17:44] | Oh… [stammers] I just… | 我只是… |
[17:47] | Since I finished Guy’s comic, | 我画完了为盖伊创作的漫画 |
[17:49] | I thought I’d work on something that was just for me. | 于是就想着给自己画点东西 |
[17:51] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[17:52] | [sighs] | |
[17:55] | There’s so much going on in the factory and it’s rife with material | 工厂里有很多事发生 遍地都是素材 |
[17:59] | and this way, I can kind of keep talking to you and going on adventures | 而且我画这些 就像是继续在跟你聊天、冒险 |
[18:03] | even when you leave. | 就算你离开了也能继续 |
[18:08] | This is really good. | 这画得非常很好 |
[18:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[18:13] | – Yeah! – You’re not just saying that? | -是啊! -你不是随便说说的? |
[18:15] | No. This is real. | 不是 这源于现实 |
[18:17] | You need to send this to The Defender. | 你得把这个寄给《芝加哥捍卫者》 |
[18:19] | It’s better than their comics anyway. | 反正比他们的漫画要好 |
[18:21] | The Defender? | 《芝加哥捍卫者》? |
[18:24] | – Better? – Yeah. | -更好? -对 |
[18:26] | I don’t know about better. | 我可不确定是不是更好 |
[18:28] | I mean, comparable? Yes. Similar? Maybe. Adjacent? Perhaps. | 可以比较?确实 类似?或许吧 相近?大概吧 |
[18:32] | But better? How much better? | 但是更好?好多少? |
[18:34] | – Way better. – Okay. | -好很多 -好吧 |
[18:37] | [announcer] It’s game three | 这是第三场比赛 |
[18:39] | and our Peaches have come home to face Judgment Day. | 蜜桃队回归主场 打一场生死之战 |
[18:41] | If they don’t win this one, it’s done. | 如果她们赢不了这场比赛 那就结束了 |
[18:44] | They’ve crawled out of last place, scraped their way into the championships. | 她们从垫底爬了上来 一路闯进了冠军赛 |
[18:47] | Can they do it again? | 她们能再次逆袭吗? |
[18:48] | [crowd cheering] | |
[18:59] | What do you think? Are we finally gonna see some baseball today? | 你怎么看? 我们今天终于能看她们赢球了吗? |
[19:02] | Uh, we will. I think so. | 会的 我觉得会的 |
[19:07] | We hope so. | 我们希望如此 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 会的 |
[19:10] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[19:12] | Come on, Peaches. Let’s eat ’em up. | 来吧 蜜桃们 把她们干掉 |
[19:19] | All right. Go, Terri. | -好 -加油 特丽 |
[19:21] | [announcer] And the Peaches win! | 蜜桃队赢了 |
[19:22] | They’ll continue to fight in game four. Ooh! [chuckles] | 她们将在第四场比赛中继续战斗 |
[19:30] | Watch this, boys. | 看好了 男生们 |
[19:31] | [announcer] First baseman, I mean, woman, number nine, Greta Gill, at the plate. | 一垒手 女球员 9号的格丽塔吉尔站在本垒上 |
[19:37] | Let’s see what she’s got. | 我们来看看她有什么本事 快跑 |
[19:39] | [crowd cheers] | |
[19:43] | [announcer] Gill makes it safe to second, bringing Gonzales home. | 吉尔安全上了二垒 让冈萨雷斯前进至了本垒 |
[19:47] | – Let’s get dirty! – There you go. | -好好打! -没错 |
[19:49] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:50] | [announcer] With two runners on base, it’s Carson Shaw’s turn to the plate. | 她们有两名跑垒员上垒 现在轮到卡森肖击球 |
[19:53] | Bring me home, Shaw! | 让我进到本垒吧 肖! |
[20:01] | [announcer] Another hit for the Peaches. | 蜜桃队又一次击中 |
[20:06] | Safe! | 安全! |
[20:10] | [announcer] And it’s on to game five. Hoo-wee, what a series, folks! | 进入第五场比赛 这个系列赛精彩纷呈! |
[20:14] | It’s as red as my lips. | 这跟我的嘴唇一样红 |
[20:16] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[20:17] | It looks worse than it is, promise. | 没有看起来这么疼 我向你保证 |
[20:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[20:21] | Hi. Okay. | 你好 好的 |
[20:23] | You gals gotta keep playing, okay? We need ya. | 你们要继续打棒球 好吗? 我们需要你们 谢谢 |
[20:29] | – Hello! – Hi! | -你好! -嗨! |
[20:31] | I didn’t really make that look very effortless, did I? | 我刚才那一跑 看起来并不是很轻松 对吗? |
[20:34] | – No. | – No. No |
[20:35] | In fact, it looked quite hard. | 对 事实上 看起来很难 |
[20:38] | I would like to have an autograph. | 我想要一个签名 |
[20:42] | Okay. Okay. [chuckles] | 好的 |
[20:43] | You know, I don’t actually get baseball. It’s too slow for me. | 我其实不太懂棒球 棒球对我来说太慢了 |
[20:46] | Sort of have to learn to see the moves. | 得学会看战术 |
[20:48] | There’s a lot going on, even though it looks like nothing’s happening. | 其实有很多门道 尽管看起来什么都没有发生 |
[20:51] | I think I understood that today, watching you. | 我想我今天看你打球 明白了这一点 |
[20:54] | And, you know, I’ve always liked girls that were a bit too much. | 而且你知道吗? 我向来都喜欢有点张扬的女孩 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause I was one. | 因为我曾经就很张扬 |
[21:02] | And I would also… I’d like to offer you a job. | 我也想…给你一份工作 |
[21:06] | – What? – Off-season, of course, | -什么? -当然是在停赛期间 |
[21:08] | ’cause you’d have to be in New York. | 因为你必须在纽约 |
[21:09] | But I’d love to have someone like you in my office. | 但是我希望能招纳你这样的人才 |
[21:11] | And I think you would go far. | 我认为你前途无量 |
[21:15] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[21:16] | Oh, yeah. I’m always serious. | 当然 我永远都很认真的 |
[21:21] | [laughs] | |
[21:23] | Okay. Great. | 好的 太好了 |
[21:28] | This is making me nervous. [breathing heavily] | 这让我很紧张 |
[21:33] | Isn’t this making you nervous? | 这不让你紧张吗? |
[21:34] | Don’t ask me that. | 别问我这问题 |
[21:36] | [stammering] I don’t need to be nervous, this is my house. | 我不需要紧张 这是我家 |
[21:38] | Kinda. | -对 -算是吧 |
[21:40] | Wait, I think we need a code word. | 等等 |
[21:41] | You know, like red rabbit or blue bald. | 我想我们需要一个暗号 比如红兔子或蓝秃子 |
[21:44] | Buffalo. Buffalo. | 水牛 |
[21:45] | “Buffalo”? Why do we need a code word? | “水牛”?我们为什么需要一个暗号? |
[21:48] | In case things get bad and we need to escape. | 万一事情变得糟了 一说暗号我们马上逃 |
[21:50] | – Clance, it’s fine. – Oh, God. It’s starting. | -克兰丝 没事的 -天哪 开始了 |
[21:53] | – Uh, Clance? – Mm-hmm? | 克兰丝? |
[21:54] | Uh, Toni’s asking for some help. | 托尼想让你帮忙 |
[21:58] | – Okay. In the kitchen? – Yep. | -好的 在厨房里? -是的 |
[22:00] | – Okay. Is she in there? On her own? – Absolutely. | -好的 她在里面吗?她自己一个人? -当然 |
[22:02] | [Clance] Okay. Is she smiling? [laughs nervously] | 好的 她在微笑吗? |
[22:08] | – So… | – So… -那个… -那个… |
[22:12] | – You’re gonna be playing with Red Wright! – I know! I can’t believe it. | -你要跟雷德赖特一起打球了! -是啊!我完全不敢相信 |
[22:14] | [both laugh] | |
[22:15] | He says he really thinks I can sell tickets. | -他说他认为我会很卖座 |
[22:17] | Of course you can, you’re a star. | -当然 你是明星啊 |
[22:20] | Some of them are really good, Dad. | 他们中的一些人真的很优秀 爸爸 |
[22:21] | Not as good as you. | 不如你优秀 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:27] | Kinda felt like you didn’t believe in me anymore. | 有点感觉你之前已经对我失去信心了 |
[22:30] | No. I have always believed in you. | 不 我对你一直有信心 |
[22:34] | Just hard for us to believe in the world. | 只是我们很难相信这个世界 |
[22:39] | Mac and cheese! Cheese and mac. And bread rolls. So… | 通心粉和奶酪! 还有面包卷 所以… |
[22:44] | – [Edgar] That looks good. – [Max] Oh! | 看起来很好吃 |
[22:45] | Are there 20 more people coming that I don’t know about? | 还有20个客人要来吗?我怎么不知道? |
[22:49] | Your hair… | 你的发型… |
[22:51] | [whispering] Buffalo. Buffalo, buffalo. | 水牛 |
[22:57] | Looks good. | 挺好看的 |
[22:59] | Uh… | |
[23:00] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[23:03] | Everyone, come on. Sit. Sit, sit. | 大家来吧 坐 |
[23:07] | Let’s, um, say grace. | 我们做感恩祷告吧 |
[23:09] | Yeah, say grace. Grace, grace, grace. | 对 感恩祷告 |
[23:12] | – Clance. – Sorry. | -克兰丝 -对不起 |
[23:13] | [Edgar clears throat] | |
[23:14] | [all laughing] | |
[23:15] | Oh, and guess who came into the salon the other day without an appointment? | 猜猜前几天 谁没有预约就进了美容厅? |
[23:20] | Lynn’s sister. | 琳恩的姐妹 |
[23:21] | – Disease Louise? – Mm-hmm. | 病美人露易丝? |
[23:23] | – No! – Does she still have that smell? | -不是吧! -她身上还有那股气味吗? |
[23:25] | Well, according to her, | 据她说 |
[23:27] | the Colorado River has some sort of magical powers | 科罗拉多河有种神奇的力量 |
[23:29] | and she’s all healed. | 她已经彻底痊愈了 |
[23:31] | The what? | 什么? |
[23:32] | But, look, I still caught a whiff. | 但是我还是闻到了一股味道 |
[23:34] | [all laughing] | |
[23:37] | We’re supposed to go out west for a few games, | 我们会去西部打几场比赛 |
[23:39] | so I will definitely be checking out the healing rivers. Right? | 所以我一定会去看看 那些能治病的河 |
[23:43] | So, Clance, what’s the latest on Guy? | 克兰丝 盖伊有什么最新消息? |
[23:46] | Oh, well, I finally got a letter that was only half redacted, | 我终于收到了一封 |
[23:49] | and he said it was cold, | 只删了一半的信 他说那里很冷 |
[23:51] | so I think that that means that they are not in Italy, | 我认为这意味着他们不在意大利 |
[23:54] | where all the fighting is happening, so… | 那里现在是战场 |
[23:56] | He’s seeing the world now, so when he comes back, | 他现在见识到了这个世界 他回来的时候 |
[23:58] | he’s gonna have some things to say. | 会有很多话可说 |
[24:00] | Red said that last year they went | 瑞德说去年他们北上到了加拿大 |
[24:01] | all the way up to Canada and back down to Mexico, so… | 南下到了墨西哥 |
[24:04] | I’m gonna have some stories too. | 所以我以后也会有故事可讲 |
[24:08] | Mama, did you… did you see my article in The Defender? | 妈妈 你看了《芝加哥捍卫者》里 关于我的报道吗? |
[24:12] | You know, I’m going to start on dessert! | 我要开始上甜点了! |
[24:17] | [Toni] Mm-hmm. | |
[24:27] | We should leave. | -我们应该离开 |
[24:28] | That’s what I’ve been saying. We gotta go! | -这就是我的意思 我们走吧! |
[24:31] | – Oh, no. I was joking, ’cause they… – Oh! | 不是 我刚才在开玩笑 因为她们… |
[24:34] | – It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah, me too. | -不会有事的 -我也是 |
[24:37] | – You can’t keep ignoring me… – Maxine. | -你不能一直无视我… -麦克欣 |
[24:39] | I need to show you something. | 我要给你看一些东西 |
[24:44] | You got to know your father’s side of the family | 你有机会了解你父亲这边的家人 |
[24:46] | because they’ve been here for generations. | 因为他们世代都住在这里 |
[24:48] | And I realized | 我意识到 |
[24:51] | I never told you about my family, how we got here to Rockford. | 我从来没有告诉过你 我的家人是如何来到罗克福德的 |
[24:56] | Now, these are letters that my mama wrote her granddaddy | 这些是我妈妈给她爷爷写的信 |
[24:59] | while they were making the trip up here from Florida in 1906. | 他们在1906年从佛罗里达州 到这里来的路上写的 |
[25:04] | They were running from nothing to nothing. | 他们一无所有 在这里白手起家 |
[25:08] | I want you to read them. | 我希望你读一读这些信 |
[25:12] | Mama, I know you saw The Defender. | 妈妈 我知道你看了报纸 |
[25:14] | Are you not even a little bit happy? | 你难道一点都不觉得高兴吗? |
[25:16] | Is that really all you got for me? | 你真的就只有这些话要跟我说吗? |
[25:18] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[25:21] | I’ve known since you were a little girl | 我从你还小就知道 |
[25:23] | that you were never gonna have a husband. | 你永远不会嫁人 |
[25:25] | And that’s why I’ve been trying to give you something for yourself, the shop. | 这就是为什么我一直努力地 想给你一些属于你自己的东西 美容厅 |
[25:31] | Some power in this life! | 让你能稍微掌控你的生活! |
[25:35] | Women without men aren’t protected, especially the colored ones! | 没有男人的女人不受保护 尤其是有色人种! |
[25:40] | It’s my fault. I made you think that the world was a good place | 我让你觉得世界很美好 因为我想要给你 |
[25:44] | because that’s what I wanted it to be for you. | 一个美好的世界 这是我的错 |
[25:48] | So, I need you to read these letters, so you really understand. | 所以我需要你读这些信 这样你才能真正明白 |
[25:57] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[26:04] | [door opens and closes] | |
[26:12] | I didn’t even know what to say to her. | 我甚至不知道该对她说什么 |
[26:15] | ‘Cause, I guess, part of me… | 因为我想我在内心深处觉得… |
[26:19] | Maybe she’s right. Maybe I am making everything harder on myself. | 也许她是对的 也许我让自己的生活变艰难了 |
[26:23] | Nope. You are following your dream, and it’s supposed to be hard. | 不 你只是在追随你的梦想 追随梦想本来就是艰难的 |
[26:28] | Did you have a dream that you went after? | 你追求过梦想吗? |
[26:30] | Who, me? | 谁?我吗? |
[26:32] | You’re looking at it. | You’re looking at it. 这就是我的梦想 |
[26:37] | Listen, when you get out to South Dakota, | 你到了南达州 |
[26:40] | I want you to look up a friend of mine. | 我要你去找一个朋友 |
[26:42] | His name is Arn, all right? | 他叫阿恩 好吗? |
[26:44] | He’s gonna remind you a lot of me, you will like him. | 你会觉得他在很多方面跟我很像 你会喜欢他的 |
[26:48] | Oh, and in, uh, Des Moines, The Rock. | 在得梅因的岩石酒吧 |
[26:51] | That’s one of the last good bars out there. | 那是那里硕果仅存的好酒吧之一 |
[26:54] | You and Esther should check that out. | 你和艾丝特得去看看 |
[26:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:04] | You said me and Esther. | 你刚才说我和艾丝特 |
[27:06] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[27:08] | – It sounds good. – It does. | -听起来不错 -确实 |
[27:12] | But keep your eyes open. | 但一定要留个心眼 |
[27:15] | Take care who you trust. | 照顾好你信任的人 |
[27:17] | But make sure you enjoy every minute of it, Max. All of it. | 同时也要充分享受每一秒钟 麦克斯 好好享受 |
[27:22] | I will, I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:26] | Thank you, Uncle Bert. | 谢谢你 玻特舅舅 |
[27:36] | I really thought she was gonna get it. | 我真的以为她会明白的 |
[27:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:58] | Hey, Shirl. | 嘿 小雪 |
[28:03] | Shirley, I can’t keep living like… | 雪莉 我不能再这样跟你相处… |
[28:05] | Oh, my God. What’s… happening? | 我的天啊 这是…在干什么? |
[28:19] | [gasps] | |
[28:21] | I’m not attracted to you. I’m not. It’s not contagious. | 我并没有爱上你 没有 它没有传染性 |
[28:25] | – I like men. – Great. Yeah. | -我喜欢男人 |
[28:27] | Oh! | -很好 对 |
[28:28] | You’re a beautiful woman, but I just… I don’t feel sexual. | 你是个美丽的女人 但我只是…我对你没有性欲 |
[28:33] | No, I don’t. I was just double-checking, I don’t feel sexual, no. | 我没有 我只是在再次确认 |
[28:37] | – [Shirley groans] – Are you okay? | 我对你没有性冲动 你还好吧? |
[28:39] | – Really good, actually. – Okay. | -其实非常好 -好吧 |
[28:41] | I feel so liberated. | 我觉得自己彻底解放了 |
[28:43] | The chains I was wearing. Why? I was afraid of what? | 我一直以来背负的思想束缚 为什么?我害怕什么? |
[28:46] | – I’ve been eating from dented cans. – Yeah, I see. | -我一直在吃有凹痕的罐头 -我看到了 |
[28:49] | I don’t have botulism. Do you realize what a miracle that is, Carson? | 我没有肉毒杆菌中毒 卡森你知道这是多么神奇的事吗? |
[28:53] | And I kissed you and it didn’t turn me queer. | 而且我吻了你 这并没有让我变成同性恋 |
[28:55] | – That’s not how it works. – I wanna thank you for supporting me… | -同性恋不是这样的 -我要感谢你支持我… |
[28:58] | sorry, in this. | 不好意思 弄明白这一切 |
[29:00] | I don’t know if you should really finish the dented can. | 我觉得你不是非得 把有凹陷的罐头吃光 |
[29:03] | I’m not afraid. I’ll kiss you again. | 我不害怕 我要再吻你一下 |
[29:04] | I don’t think it’s… I think we’re good. | 我认为这不…我觉得够了 |
[29:06] | Like I’m not sending… I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[29:08] | – To show you that I’m not. – I didn’t want that to ever happen. You did it. | -向你表明我不是同性恋 -我不想发生这种情况 是你吻我 |
[29:13] | Oh, and, Carson, we’re gonna beat the Blue Sox. | 还有一件事 卡森 我们一定会击败蓝袜队 |
[29:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[29:20] | All right. This is it. Let’s get our heads in the game, okay? | 好了 这是个重要关头 我们集中精神 好好比赛 好吗? |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:24] | All right, so, signs-wise… | 好吧 至于签名的事… |
[29:26] | Ladies! Ladies. | 女士们! |
[29:30] | It is now time to set off for our final game. | 时候到了 我们该出发 去打我们的最后一场比赛了 |
[29:34] | – So… – Wait, wait. The song. The song, Jess. | 等等 那首歌 洁丝 |
[29:38] | [speaking Spanish] Please! | 拜托了! |
[29:39] | [Esti] Jess, can we sing? | 洁丝 我们可以唱歌吗? |
[29:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 |
[29:43] | ♪ Batter up ♪ | 击球手上场 |
[29:46] | ♪ Hear that call ♪ | 聆听召唤 |
[29:49] | ♪ The time has come ♪ | 时机已到 |
[29:52] | ♪ For one and all ♪ | 召唤所有人 |
[29:56] | ♪ To play ball ♪ | 上场打球 |
[30:02] | All right, let’s play ball. | 好 我们去打球吧 |
[30:04] | ♪ We are the members of the All-American League ♪ | 我们是全美联盟的成员 |
[30:08] | ♪ – We come from cities near and far – Near and far ♪ | -我们来自远远近近的城市 -远远近近的城市 |
[30:12] | ♪ We got Canadians ♪ | 我们有加拿大人 |
[30:15] | ♪ Irish ones and Swedes ♪ | 爱尔兰人和瑞典人 |
[30:16] | ♪ We’re all for one We’re one for all ♪ | 我们是一个集体 人人为我 我为人人 |
[30:18] | ♪ We’re All-American ♪ | 我们都是美国人 |
[30:21] | – ♪ Each girl stands Her head so proudly high ♪ – [crowd cheering] | 每个女孩都骄傲地高昂着头 |
[30:25] | ♪ Her motto do or die ♪ | 她的座右铭是奋力拼搏 |
[30:27] | ♪ She’s not the one to use or need an alibi ♪ | 她不会找借口 也不需要借口 |
[30:31] | ♪ Our chaperones are not too soft or not too tough ♪ | 我们的监护人不会太温柔 |
[30:35] | ♪ Our managers are on the ball… ♪♪ | 也不太强硬 我们的经理关注大局… |
[30:40] | [announcer] And give a big welcome to your Rockford Peaches! | 请热烈欢迎我们的罗克福德蜜桃队! |
[30:44] | [♪ Heart: “Barracuda”] | |
[30:46] | [crowd cheering] | |
[30:48] | In the fifth and potentially final game of the series, | 这是该系列的第五场 且可能是最后一场比赛 |
[30:51] | we’re flipping the coin to see who bats first. | 掷硬币看该由哪队先击球 |
[30:53] | And it looks like the Blue Sox are playing as the home team today. | 看起来蓝袜队今天是主队 好球! |
[31:05] | [Jo] Hey! That’s that curve I was telling you about. | 嘿!这就是我告诉你的那种曲球 |
[31:08] | You gotta keep an eye out. She’s sneaky. | 你要留心 她很狡猾 |
[31:10] | [announcer] Garcia is not messing around today, folks. | 观众们 加西亚今天可不好对付 |
[31:15] | A grounder to first, Gill fielding, Garcia’s sprinting to cover first. | 滚地球到了一垒 吉尔守备 加西亚冲去一垒 |
[31:18] | [crowd cheers] | |
[31:21] | Nice! | 赞! |
[31:22] | [announcer] An effortless play by the Peaches. | 蜜桃队轻松搞定 |
[31:24] | And that brings us to the second inning, folks. | 观众们 我们带到了第二局 |
[31:27] | Let’s see what juice these Peaches are packing. | 来看看这些蜜桃们还能带来什么惊喜 |
[31:29] | Will they be able to put up some runs or will the Blue Sox stop ’em? | 她们能得更多的分吗? 或者蓝袜队能挫一挫她们的势头? |
[31:36] | The bases fully loaded and one out. | 三个垒都满了 还有一个出局 |
[31:38] | Here comes Ana Blair. | 安娜布莱尔来了 |
[31:41] | Babit checks Gill for the pickoff, and the pitch! | 巴比特看了一眼吉尔 考虑如何牵制她 然后投球! |
[31:45] | And, oh! De Luca with the double play! | 哦嗬!双杀! |
[31:48] | [player] All right, Jo! | 好样的 乔! |
[31:49] | – Would you look at that? – Wow. | 你看到了吗? |
[31:51] | Bottom of the third and no runs yet in this game. | 已经到了第三局下半局 这场比赛没有得分 |
[31:54] | Oh! Babit belts it to deep centerfield. | 巴比特将它打到了中场深处 |
[31:56] | Come on, come on, come on. She’s going to two. | 快 她会扔给二垒 |
[31:59] | Come on, Terri! | Come on, Terri! -快跑 特丽! -她要扔给三垒了! |
[32:00] | She’s going to three! | She’s going to three! |
[32:03] | [announcer] McCready with the cutoff, and… | 麦克雷迪拦接! |
[32:05] | – No! They are too late with the tag. – [crowd booing] | 她们的触杀晚了 |
[32:09] | Uh-oh. Here comes De Luca the Bazooka. | 火箭筒德卢卡上场 |
[32:12] | Ready to show us how she got that name. | 准备好了让我们见识一下 她这个绰号是怎么来的 |
[32:17] | Good to see you guys. You miss me? | 很高兴见到你们 你们想我吗? |
[32:23] | [announcer] Striker brings the heat, but misses outside. Ball one. | 好球手爆发力十足 但是出了好球区 一个坏球 |
[32:28] | I got your number, Striker. | 我知道你的路数了 好球手 |
[32:36] | [announcer] Holy smokes, what a pitch! | 我的天哪 这一投非常惊人! |
[32:38] | Maybe you forgot one? | 也许你忘了一个? |
[32:39] | [announcer] They sure don’t call her the Striker for nothing. | 她被称为“好球手”可不是浪得虚名 |
[32:41] | That arm is giving De Luca a run for her money. | 她正在让德卢卡颗粒无收 |
[32:45] | Let’s see who comes out on top for this one, boys and girls. | 观众们 让我们看看 接下来这一投谁胜谁负 |
[32:47] | Are you all placing your bets? | 大家都准备好下注了吗? |
[32:49] | It’s the Bazooka versus the Spanish Striker. | 火箭筒对西班牙好球手 |
[32:58] | Oh. Amazing snag right there, folks. | 接得神准 观众们 |
[33:00] | [Greta] Right here, right here, Jess! | 这里 洁丝 |
[33:03] | Safe! | 安全! |
[33:05] | [announcer] And there it is, the first run of the game. | 好了 本场比赛第一个得分 |
[33:07] | The Blue Sox score. | 蓝袜队得分 |
[33:11] | Next up is Carson Shaw with two runners on base. | 接下来是卡森肖 垒上有两名跑垒员 |
[33:15] | Oh! She belts it deep to the right wall. | 她把球猛地抽向右边的墙 |
[33:17] | And it looks like… | 看起来…好!本杰明正在追上去 |
[33:19] | Yes! She’s going for it. Benjamin’s going all the way! | 她一路狂冲 |
[33:23] | And here comes Cavell! | 卡维尔来了 |
[33:26] | The Peaches finally score | 蜜桃队终于得分了… |
[33:27] | thanks to their star player and coach, | 多亏了她们的明星球员兼教练 |
[33:31] | Carson Shaw. | 卡森肖 |
[33:33] | – Are we gonna win? Are we gonna win? – Don’t… Shh! | -我们会赢吗? -别… |
[33:35] | – Ow. – …you even think it. | 想都别想 |
[33:36] | [announcer] And the Peaches take the lead. | 蜜桃队领先 |
[33:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[33:47] | Lovely home you have here, Ton. | -你的房子很不错 小托 |
[33:48] | I know I do. Let’s talk inside. | -我知道 进里面说话 |
[33:50] | No, no, no. I’d rather stay right out here. It’s not gonna be long. | 不 我宁愿待在外面 不会占用你太多时间 |
[33:55] | So, I know that you don’t like the way I live my life… | 我知道你不喜欢我的生活方式… |
[33:58] | You think that my problem is you running around dressing like a man? | 你认为让我不能接受的 是你男性化的衣着风格吗? |
[34:04] | Maybe I don’t understand it, but that’s not my problem. | 也许我不明白这种风格 但这与我无关 |
[34:07] | – You left me. – I had to. | -是你抛弃了我 -我不得不离开 |
[34:09] | – There wasn’t a life for me… – I told you to give it time. | -当时的生活不适合我… -我告诉过你耐心一点 |
[34:12] | But, no, you just up and left. | 但你偏不 你直接离开了 |
[34:14] | No idea if you were even alive half the time. | 我大部分时候 根本不知道你是否还活着 |
[34:17] | And I stayed. | 而我留下了 |
[34:19] | Had to take care of them alone. | -我不得不独自照顾他们 |
[34:21] | I didn’t have a choice. | -我别无选择 |
[34:22] | Please. | 别来这一套 |
[34:24] | There’s always a choice. | 人永远都有选择 |
[34:27] | Look, I’m here about Max. | 听着 我是为了麦克斯来的 |
[34:30] | – We need to have a conversation. – Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | -我们需要谈一谈 -别 |
[34:33] | I just want her to be safe. | 我只希望她安全 |
[34:35] | For some of us, safe isn’t safe. | 对于我们中的一些人来说 安全并不是真正的安全 |
[34:39] | Do you wanna know why I left? | 你想知道我为什么离开吗? |
[34:41] | I left because of you. | 我是因为你而离开的 |
[34:43] | Mom and Dad were trying to make me be things or do things, it was never gonna happen. | 爸妈想让我变成别的样子 做别的事情 |
[34:47] | But you, you were the one that was saying, | 那是不可能的 可你呢 你一直在说 |
[34:49] | “Just do what makes sense. | “就做些有意义的事 |
[34:52] | “Give up a little piece of yourself to make it easier.” | “放弃你的部分坚持 让生活容易一些” |
[34:57] | Toni, you were the most dangerous voice because I could’ve done that. | 托尼 你是最危险的声音 因为我真的可能会那么做 |
[35:03] | I just wanted you to stay. | 我只是想让你留下来 |
[35:05] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 我当然知道 |
[35:08] | But Max… Max is more like you than me. | 但是麦克斯… 麦克斯不像我 她更像你 |
[35:11] | She is stubborn. And if you don’t let her go, | 她很固执 如果你不让她走 |
[35:15] | she’s not, she’s not gonna come back to your door. | 她就再也不会回到你家门口 |
[35:28] | [Clance] All right, so this is the last possible moment to say goodbye, so… | 好的 这可能是最后告别的时刻了 |
[35:32] | [Max] Yeah, I guess this is it. | 对… -我猜是时候分别了 |
[35:34] | [Clance] We can do this. I can do this. | -我们可以的 我可以的 |
[35:36] | Okay, I wrote my address on all of them, all you have to do is send them, | 我把我的地址都写在上面了 你只需要把它们寄出来 |
[35:40] | – so you have no excuse not to write me. – I will. | -所以你没有借口不给我写信 -我会写信的 |
[35:42] | And none of this, “I’m good, it’s fine,” I want details. | 我不要看“我很好 一切都好” 我要细节 |
[35:46] | Paint pictures and scenery. I want adjectives. | 给我描述画面和风景 我要看到形容词 |
[35:48] | I wanna feel like I’m right there with you. | 我要感觉就像在你身边一样 |
[35:49] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好的 -好的 |
[35:51] | And don’t forget they changed the trash to Tuesday. | 别忘了 收垃圾的时间改成了星期二 |
[35:52] | Don’t put the trash out on Wednesday. | 星期三不要把垃圾拿出去 |
[35:54] | You’re gonna have to wait a week or you’ll have raccoons in the house again. | 垃圾在外面放一个星期 会招浣熊的 |
[35:56] | Don’t worry, Max, I love taking out trash. I like the smell. | 别担心 麦克斯 我喜欢倒垃圾 我喜欢闻垃圾的气味 |
[35:59] | Okay, Cheryl, not now. All right? | 好了 谢瑞尔 现在别说话 好吗? |
[36:02] | You get to live with me, so what do you have to be? | 你可以跟我同屋 但是你必须怎么做? |
[36:04] | [whispers] Quiet. I’ll be right here if you need me. | 安静 如果你需要我 我就在这里 |
[36:07] | Now, listen, I know you’re gonna make some new friends out there, | 我知道你会在那里交一些新朋友 |
[36:10] | like, um, Esther and whatnot, | 比如艾丝特什么的 |
[36:12] | but none of them are your best friend, okay? | 但他们都不是你的死党 明白吗? |
[36:15] | You are my only best friend. | 你是我唯一的死党 |
[36:18] | – I don’t know, maybe I shouldn’t go. – What? No! | -我不知道 也许我不应该去 -什么?不! |
[36:21] | You need me, at the factory and at the house. | 你需要我 你在工厂和在家里都需要我 |
[36:23] | – At least until Guy gets back. – Max. You gotta go. | -至少等盖伊回来了再说 -麦克斯 你必须走 |
[36:26] | This… This is your team. | 这是你的团队 |
[36:30] | No. This is how I’m gonna play baseball, | 不 这是跟我打棒球的球队 |
[36:34] | and I love the game, but you are my team. | 尽管我爱棒球 但你才是我的团队 |
[36:38] | All right, y’all. Let’s wrap it up, all right? It’s time to go. | 好了 各位 |
[36:41] | Okay. All right, if you don’t get on that bus right now, | 最后道别 是时候走了 |
[36:43] | I’mma smack you upside your head. | 好吧 如果你现在不上车 我会砸你的头顶 |
[36:44] | Fine. Um, but I’ll be back in the spring, okay? As soon as I’m done. | 好吧 我春天就回来 好吗? 一结束我就回来 |
[36:50] | No, you won’t, Max. | 你不会的 麦克斯 |
[36:53] | This is gonna lead you somewhere, | 这会把你带到新的起点 |
[36:54] | and that’s gonna lead you somewhere else. | 你会去到新的高度 |
[36:56] | This is the start of everything. | 这是一切的开始 |
[36:59] | And I’m so happy for you. | 我真心为你感到高兴 |
[37:02] | And just don’t forget about me, okay? | 只是别忘了我 好吗? |
[37:06] | – [sobbing] I would never. – Okay. | -我永远不会忘了你 -好的 |
[37:08] | – Thank you. – What for? | -谢谢你 -谢什么? |
[37:12] | For getting me here. | 谢谢你的陪伴 |
[37:14] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[37:16] | [Red] We’re leaving. Now! | 我们马上出发! |
[37:18] | Just a second, sir! | 等一下 先生! |
[37:20] | – Okay. | – Okay. All right. -好了 -好的 |
[37:23] | – I love you. | – I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[37:25] | Okay. Okay. Go. | 好的 去吧 |
[37:29] | I know. I know. Wipe your eyes. | 我知道 擦擦眼睛 |
[37:34] | You don’t want these guys to see that you were crying. | 你可不想让这些家伙看到你在哭 |
[37:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[37:42] | [sighs heavily] | |
[37:45] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[37:47] | Are you? | 真的吗? |
[37:48] | – Yeah. – Get on that bus. | -真的 -上车 |
[37:59] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
[38:00] | – No, I love you more. – I love you more. | -不 我更爱你 -我更爱你 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:05] | [whispering] I love you, too, Clance. | 我也爱你 克兰丝 |
[38:06] | Goddamn it! Read the room. | 该死的!真破坏气氛 |
[38:10] | We’re outside. | 我们出局了 |
[38:11] | [crowd cheering] | |
[38:13] | [announcer] Here we are at the bottom of the eighth, folks, and what a game so far. | 观众们 这是第八局上半局 到现在为止 双方咬得非常紧 |
[38:16] | One out, a runner on first, Garcia winds up, and the pitch. | 一个出局 一个跑垒员在一垒 加西亚挥臂 投球 |
[38:22] | Uh-oh. Pop fly. | 高飞球 |
[38:23] | This should be an easy out for the Peaches. | 这对蜜桃队来说应该很容易 |
[38:26] | Oh! What a catch! | 接得好! |
[38:28] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗? |
[38:29] | [announcer] Shaw is putting on a show. | 接得好 肖 |
[38:31] | Nice catch, Shaw. | 肖为球迷上演精彩好戏 |
[38:36] | Here we go. | 加油 |
[38:37] | [announcer] With two outs now, Garcia is trying to close this inning out. | 两个出局在手 加西亚正试图结束本局 |
[38:41] | Wowsers! That’s a big hit. | 哇塞!一记强击 |
[38:43] | Benjamin charges the ball and almost goes down. | 本杰明追球 差点摔倒 |
[38:46] | She’s going to three! | She’s going to three! 她跑去三垒了! |
[38:48] | – De Luca’s going all the way. – She’s coming home! She’s coming home! | 德卢卡在回本垒! 她绕过来了 |
[38:51] | [announcer] De Luca’s going all the way. | 德卢卡一路飞奔 |
[38:53] | De Luca makes it home and the Blue Sox take the lead | 德卢卡回到本垒 蓝袜队领先 |
[38:57] | with a score of four to three. | 比分4比3 |
[38:59] | An amazing triple by Davis. | 戴维斯上演惊人的三杀 |
[39:11] | [grunts] | |
[39:13] | [announcer] Ball one, high and outside. | 坏球一个 又高又偏 |
[39:15] | Garcia’s starting to look fatigued out there. | 加西亚开始看起来累了 |
[39:18] | [mouthing] | |
[39:33] | [grunts] | |
[39:34] | [announcer] Boy, oh, boy, the Striker just had her bell rung again. | 天啊 看起来好球手再次失手 |
[39:38] | Ground ball to right field Benjamin grabs it, but the Blue Sox score again, | 球滚向了右外野 |
[39:43] | leading now by two. | 本杰明捡了起来 |
[39:46] | [player 1] Come on, Lupe, focus. | 但是蓝袜队得分 |
[39:48] | [player 2] Come on, Lupe. | 现在领先2分 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. Just breathe. | 好 |
[39:54] | You can do this. | 深呼吸 你可以的 |
[39:59] | [announcer] Shaw having some words with her pitcher. | 肖在跟她的投手沟通 |
[40:01] | Can the Peaches rally and get back in this game? | 蜜桃队能否重振雄风? |
[40:11] | [announcer] High pop-up. | 高飞出局 |
[40:13] | And McCready with the easy catch to end the inning. | 麦克雷迪轻松接住 结束这一局 |
[40:17] | If you’re a Peaches fan and you don’t want them to quit, | 如果你支持蜜桃队 并且不想让她们放弃 |
[40:20] | make some noise! | 那就给她们点鼓励! |
[40:21] | [crowd cheering] | |
[40:28] | [crowd chanting] Peaches! Peaches! Peaches! | 蜜桃队! |
[40:34] | Listen to that. | 听听这声音 |
[40:36] | There is nowhere in the world I’d rather be | 我现在只想在这里 |
[40:40] | than right here with each and every one of you. | 跟你们当中的每一位在一起 |
[40:44] | We might come back next season, but things will never be the same | 我们也许下个赛季还会回来 但是到时候的情况 |
[40:47] | as they are right now in this moment. | 跟当下这一刻的情况绝对会不一样 |
[40:51] | All of us, right here, | 我们所有人 在这里 |
[40:54] | are the original Rockford Peaches. | 就是原装罗克福德蜜桃 |
[40:57] | Never again. | 再也不会重现 |
[41:01] | How do you want this to end? | 你们希望这一切如何结束? |
[41:04] | Show me right now! | 现在就展示给我看 |
[41:06] | Let’s rob the bank! | 我们大干一场! |
[41:07] | – Rob the bank! – [all] Rob the bank! | -大干一场! -大干一场! |
[41:10] | [♪ Joan Jett & the Blackhearts: “Real Wild Child”] | |
[41:14] | Go get ’em, Lupe! | 打败她们 露蓓! |
[41:17] | Go, Lu! | 加油 小露! |
[41:19] | [announcer] Don’t count these Peaches out yet. | 这些蜜桃队员们还没有放弃 |
[41:21] | Single by Garcia brings Shaw home. | 加西亚一垒安打 让肖前进到本垒 |
[41:24] | Peaches trailing by only one. | 蜜桃队只落后1分 |
[41:27] | [speaking Spanish] Smack the hell out of it, Esti! | 用力挥棒 艾丝蒂! |
[41:30] | [announcer] A bleeder, Esti Gonzalez, right into no man’s land! | 艾丝蒂冈萨雷斯一个擦棒球 直接把球送进无人区! |
[41:34] | Can Gonzalez beat the throw? Yes! | 冈萨雷斯能比扔出去的球快吗?能! |
[41:43] | McCready up to bat now. | 轮到麦克雷迪击球 |
[41:45] | With runners on first and second, Babit checks for the pickoff. | 一垒和二垒都有跑垒员 巴比特检查牵制情况 |
[41:49] | [speaking Spanish] Shortie! | 小不点! |
[41:51] | – Double steal! – Both? | -双盗垒! |
[41:52] | [speaking English] Hey! hey! They’re yelling stuff in code! | -双盗垒? 喂!她们在喊暗号! |
[41:55] | [Lupe] It’s not code, you moron. It’s Spanish. | 这不是暗号 你这个白痴 是西班牙语 |
[41:57] | Yeah, steal! | 我的天啊!我不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[41:58] | [announcer] Oh, my God! I can’t believe my eyes. | 加西亚和冈萨雷斯玩双盗垒! |
[42:00] | Garcia and Gonzalez go for the double steal! | 她比球快 |
[42:04] | [speaking Spanish] Good job! | 好球 |
[42:05] | [announcer, in English] Holy smokes, what a show, folks. | 我的天哪 非常精彩的表演 |
[42:07] | [speaking Spanish] Let’s go! | 好样的! |
[42:09] | [speaking English] It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:10] | [announcer] With one out and runners on second and third, | 一个出局 二垒和三垒都有跑垒员 |
[42:12] | Cowen makes her way to the plate. | 科恩上场 |
[42:14] | And will you listen to that crowd? | 大家听听人潮的欢呼声 |
[42:16] | [crowd cheering] | |
[42:20] | You got this! | 你可以的! |
[42:24] | [crowd cheering] | |
[42:32] | Yes! Yes! | 好 |
[42:35] | [announcer] Tied game! | 平局! |
[42:36] | My blood pressure is spiking, folks. | 观众们 我的血压正在飙升 |
[42:39] | Can the Peaches hold the Sox and take the series? | 蜜桃队能击溃蓝袜队 赢下这个系列赛吗? 好! |
[42:47] | [announcer] Bottom of the ninth, and if the Peaches get this out, | 第九局的下半局 如果蜜桃队打出局 |
[42:50] | we’re headed to extra innings. | 将进入加时赛 |
[42:52] | Ohh! Next at bat, Slugger Jo De Luca, | 接下来轮到强击手乔德卢卡 |
[42:55] | who’s had a really hot bat today, | 她今天的击球爆炸力十足 |
[42:57] | going three out of four against Garcia. | 加西亚四个投球 三个被击中 |
[42:59] | Here we go, Lupe. Smoke her. | 来吧 露蓓 干掉她们 提起精神 加油 |
[43:03] | [announcer] The Peaches better watch out. | 蜜桃队员们要小心了 |
[43:05] | The Blue Sox are one run away from taking the Championship. | 蓝袜队只需要得1分 就可以夺得冠军 |
[43:13] | Garcia got lucky on that one. | 界外球 加西亚这一球运气好 |
[43:16] | [player] Nice one, Lu. | 加油 露蓓! |
[43:25] | [announcer] Garcia winds up, and the pitch. | 加西亚挥臂投球 |
[43:27] | Oh! De Luca hits a monster! | 德卢卡打出的这个球十分凶猛! |
[43:30] | – Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! – Going, going… | -该死的! -一直飞… |
[43:33] | Say goodbye because that ball is out of here! | 说再见吧 因为那个球已经离开了球场! |
[43:36] | [crowd groans] | |
[43:39] | [announcer] And that’s the game, folks. | 比赛结束 |
[43:41] | [chuckles] | |
[43:46] | – Ah! Oh! Ow! – [crowd gasps] | 观众们 |
[43:47] | Jo, are you okay? | 乔 你还好吗? |
[43:48] | – Oh, God! – What happened? | -天哪! -发生了什么事? 我的膝盖 |
[43:50] | [groans] It’s my knee. Goddamn it. From the bar. | 天啊 该死的 在酒吧摔伤的 |
[43:54] | [Greta] Hey, hey, hey, take my hand, I got you. | 嘿… |
[43:55] | – De Luca, can you walk? – No! | -德卢卡 你能走吗? -不能! |
[43:57] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不能 |
[43:59] | – [Coach] She can’t walk. – [umpire] She’s gonna have to. | -她不能走 -她必须走 |
[44:00] | Can the team help her? | 球队可以扶她吗? |
[44:01] | Rules are she gotta cross the plate without the assistance of her teammates | 规则要求她必须 在没有队员辅助的情况下跑过垒包 |
[44:04] | or they have to forfeit. | 否则她们只好弃赛 |
[44:05] | That’s a goddamn stupid rule! | 这愚蠢的规则! |
[44:07] | But she hit it over the wall. They clearly won. | 但是她把球打过了墙 她们显然赢了 |
[44:10] | Rules are rules. She’s gotta touch the bags. | 规则就是规则 她得摸到垒包 |
[44:12] | – Ugh, come on. – [sobbing] It’s over. | -来吧… -结束了 |
[44:20] | – Come on. Come here. – What are you… | -来吧 来 -你们在… |
[44:23] | Come on. Put your weight on us. Come on. | 来吧 我们扛你 来吧 |
[44:25] | – No, guys, no. – Ready? It’s okay. That’s it. | -不要 你们 不 -准备好了吗?就是这样 |
[44:30] | [Jo] Okay, okay. | 好 我们走吧 走了 -好吗? -好了 |
[44:31] | [crowd clapping] | 我们帮你 |
[44:32] | – [Greta] You got it. – [Jo] Oh, God! Oh, God. It hurts so bad. | -你可以的 -天啊!好痛 |
[44:36] | [Carson] We got you. | 我们扶着你 |
[44:37] | Does it hurt more than the time that pony stepped on your elbow? | 比你手肘被小马踩伤那次还要痛吗? |
[44:40] | – [laughs] – Stepped on your elbow? Were you on the ground? | 手肘被小马踩伤? 你当时躺在地上吗? |
[44:42] | – Yeah. – We had a lot of absinthe. | -是的 -我们喝了很多苦艾酒 |
[44:44] | And I was looking for a silver dollar. | 而且我在找一枚银币 |
[44:46] | – You know, I don’t even think it was real. – It wasn’t real. | 我觉得那枚银币根本就不存在 确实不存在 |
[44:50] | Hey. Let’s go. | 嘿 我们来吧 |
[44:53] | Let’s go, come on! | 来吧 快! |
[44:55] | [crowd clapping] | |
[44:57] | – We got you. – Ladies… | -我们扶着你 -姐妹们… |
[44:59] | That was a hell of a hit. | 刚才那一击非常厉害 |
[45:05] | [sobbing] You guys, thank you! | 谢谢你们! |
[45:08] | [Greta] Come on. Come around two! | -来吧 到二垒了! -好的 |
[45:10] | – Yeah, that’s right. – You guys don’t have to do this. | -是的 没错 -你们不必这样做 |
[45:12] | – Of course | – Of course we do. |
[45:14] | [Greta] We love you. | we do. -当然要 -我们挺你 |
[45:15] | – Here we go. – [crowd cheering] | 好了 |
[45:17] | [Carson] Jo, you hear that? | 看看这场面? |
[45:19] | – Yeah. – It’s for you. | -是啊 -为你欢呼 |
[45:32] | My uncle was right. You’re way too soft. | 我叔叔说得对 你太软弱了 |
[45:34] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[45:37] | I love you, Joey. | 我爱你 乔伊 |
[45:38] | I love you too, Bird. | 我也爱你 小鸟 |
[45:44] | [crowd cheering] | |
[45:50] | Some good baseball. | 让人拍手叫绝 |
[45:52] | Go. They want to take your picture. | 去吧 他们想给你拍照 |
[45:55] | [announcer] That’s it! | 比赛结束 大伙儿! |
[45:56] | The South Bend Blue Sox, at the hand of Jo De Luca, | 在乔德卢卡的助力下 南本德蓝袜队 |
[45:59] | are the first champions | 拿下了 |
[46:01] | of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League! | 全美女子职业棒球联盟的第一个冠军! |
[46:22] | Y’all better sleep fast. | 你们最好快点睡觉 |
[46:25] | We’re in the bus at sunrise. | 天一亮就得上车出发 |
[46:26] | We got an afternoon game in Minnetonka that we gotta catch. | 明天下午在明尼通卡 有一场比赛 必须赶去参加 |
[46:29] | You know we know the drill by now. | 你知道我们很熟悉流程了 |
[46:31] | – All right now. – We know. | -好吧 -我们知道 |
[46:34] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯 |
[46:35] | I’m just calling home. | 我要打电话回家 |
[46:37] | Only two girls on the team gotta share a room | 队里仅的两个女孩住一间房 |
[46:40] | and there’s only one bed, so… | 而且只有一张床 所以… |
[46:42] | Don’t be too long. | 别聊太久 |
[46:44] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快的 |
[46:45] | All right. See you over there. | 好的 在房间见 |
[46:56] | [phone ringing] | |
[46:58] | [Cheryl] Hello, this is Clance and Cheryl’s House of Destiny. | 喂 这里是克兰丝和谢瑞尔的 命运之屋 |
[47:02] | Cheryl, does Clance know you’re answering the phone like that? | 谢瑞尔 克兰丝知道你这样接电话吗? |
[47:04] | Max, hi! | 麦克斯 你好! |
[47:06] | I’m just trying to make things fun around here. | 我只是想给这里增加趣味 |
[47:08] | Why? Should I do House of Love instead? | 怎么了?我应该说“爱之家”吗? |
[47:10] | What did I tell you about answering the phone? Go. go, go. | 不是让你别接电话吗?去吧 |
[47:11] | Max? Max. Tell me every single detail. | 麦克斯?你在干什么?你在哪里? |
[47:14] | What are you doing? Where are you right now? | 快告诉我 不要漏掉任何细节 |
[47:16] | Clance! Uh, I’m in Rice Lake, Minnesota. | 克兰丝!我在明尼苏达州的赖斯莱克 |
[47:20] | Oh, wow! [giggles] What’s Minnesota like? | 明尼苏达州怎么样? |
[47:23] | Not sure yet. I just got off the bus. | 还不知道 我刚下车 |
[47:25] | We’re playing tomorrow. How are you? | 我们明天有比赛 你好吗? |
[47:27] | Uh, fine. [stammers] | 挺好的 你知道 |
[47:30] | Not much has changed since you left a few hours ago. | 自从你几个小时前离开以后 并没有太大变化 |
[47:33] | Hey, Chapman. | 嘿 查普曼 |
[47:36] | Don’t let me down. | 不要让我失望 |
[47:38] | I won’t. Thank you. Thank you! | 我不会的 谢谢你! |
[47:41] | What? What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么了?怎么回事?发生什么事了? |
[47:44] | Clance, I just got my uniform. | 克兰丝 我刚拿到了我的队服 |
[47:45] | Oh, my God! Max! | 我的天啊!麦克斯! |
[47:49] | You got your uniform. This is really happening, Max. | 你有队服了 梦想成真了 麦克斯 |
[47:52] | I only put a nickel in these pants, but I’mma call you again soon. | 我只有五分钱可以投币 但我很快就会再给你打的 |
[47:56] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[47:58] | Okay. All right. I miss you too. | 好的 我也想你 |
[48:12] | I feel like I’m lying to her. | 我觉得我在骗她 |
[48:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:17] | But if you tell her, she’ll come running back. | 但如果你告诉她 她会跑回来的 |
[48:19] | I thought you wanted her to come running back. | 我以为你想让她跑回来 |
[48:22] | I do. | 我确实想 |
[48:24] | But she needs to go. | 但她需要出去闯 |
[48:28] | All I wanted was to raise a child who knew her own mind. | 我想要的只是抚养一个有主见的孩子 |
[48:32] | Max, she’ll find her way. | 麦克斯 她会找到自己的路的 |
[48:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:39] | It’s just… You know, first Guy, now Max. | 只是…先是盖伊 现在是麦克斯 我只是… |
[48:44] | I don’t know if I can do this on my own. I just… I’m not… | 我不知道我能否独自面对 我只是…我不是… |
[48:47] | Clance. | 克兰丝 |
[48:49] | I’d never let you do this alone. | 我绝不会让你一个人面对 |
[48:58] | I didn’t have a good mom. | 我没有一个好妈妈 |
[49:00] | How am I gonna know how to do it right? | 我怎么知道该怎么做才对呢? |
[49:04] | You won’t. | 你不能知道 |
[49:05] | You’re gonna make every mistake under the sun with her. | 你会和你女儿一起犯下每一个错误 |
[49:10] | We all do. | 大家都会 |
[49:12] | We don’t actually know that it’s a girl though. | 我们其实并不知道怀的是女孩 |
[49:15] | Kind of feels like she is, right? | 感觉应该是女孩 对吧? |
[49:18] | Yeah. [giggles] It does. | 是的 确实如此 |
[49:23] | [upbeat jazz music playing] | |
[49:25] | [players chatting and laughing] | |
[49:27] | [speaking Spanish] Come on! | 来! |
[49:27] | Cough, cough, the Peaches rock! | 乒呤乓啷 蜜桃队最棒! |
[49:30] | Let’s go! Cheers! | 来吧!干杯! |
[49:31] | [all toasting] | 蜜桃队! |
[49:35] | [speaking English] We technically lost though, so… | 不过严格来说我们输了 所以… |
[49:37] | – Come on. – Jess. Callate. | -洁丝 -洁丝 |
[49:40] | I’m just saying! | 我说说而已! |
[49:41] | – Okay, technically, yes, but, like, the heart… – The heart! | -严格来说我们是输了 但是人心… |
[49:43] | – Oh, ladies, ladies! Ladies? – [all groan] | 女士们? |
[49:47] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[49:48] | I am no longer your chaperone. | 我已经不是你们的监护人了 |
[49:51] | – At least not until next season. – [some chuckle] | 至少在下个赛季之前不是 |
[49:54] | So, by all means, please carry on! | 所以无论如何 请继续! |
[49:58] | A drink, Miss McCready. | 麦克雷迪小姐 来一杯酒 |
[50:02] | Wait, wait. That’s on. | 等等 开始喝吧 |
[50:05] | Thank you. Follow me. | 谢谢 跟我来 |
[50:08] | Miss McCready. Jess. | 麦克雷迪小姐 |
[50:11] | – Mmm? – I think this belongs to you. | 洁丝 我想这是你的 |
[50:14] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[50:17] | Fines you accrued for wearing pants. | 你因穿裤子而被罚的罚款 |
[50:21] | Rules are rules, but the rules said I had to collect the fines, | 规矩就是规矩 规矩说我得收罚款 |
[50:24] | they didn’t say what I had to do with them. | 但没有说我该怎么处理这些钱 |
[50:27] | And, uh, it’s the end of the season, so… | 现在赛季结束了 |
[50:34] | Hmm. No one’s ever done something like that for me before. | 所以… 以前没有人为我做过这样的事 |
[50:39] | Well, we have to take care of our own, don’t we? | 我们必须照顾好自己人 不是吗? |
[50:49] | Don’t forget the war bonds. Let’s go join the fun. | 别忘了买战争债券 去跟大家一起乐吧 |
[50:55] | [chuckles] | |
[51:11] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[51:15] | [chuckles] | |
[51:16] | – Last night, huh? – That’s right. | -最后一个晚上了 -是的 |
[51:20] | You think we’re ever gonna see each other after tonight? | 你觉得今晚之后我们还能见面吗? |
[51:22] | Of course I do! | 当然! |
[51:24] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[51:27] | I think we’ll see each other in 15 years. | 我想我们会在15年后再见 |
[51:31] | Oh, okay. Yep. | 好的 是的 |
[51:33] | I’ll see you across the street, | 我会在街对面看到你 |
[51:35] | your five little kids behind you. | 你身后跟着五个小孩 |
[51:38] | A nice bald spot right on the top of your head | 你会有点秃顶 |
[51:42] | and you will have a thick mustache by then. I think that sounds right. | 而且你会长着浓密的小胡子 我认为这听起来不错 |
[51:46] | That is right. | 这是遗传 |
[51:50] | Well, I mean, you’ll be the mayor of New York City by then. | 到那时你已经成了纽约市的市长了 |
[51:54] | – Of course. – Yes. | 当然 没错 |
[51:55] | Probably dating at least seven different people. | 可能跟至少七个不同的人约会 |
[51:59] | – Maybe eight. – Oh, yeah. | -也许八个 -对 |
[52:00] | – Living in a mansion right off the park. – Mm-hmm. | 住在公园旁边的豪宅里 |
[52:05] | Maybe every once in a while… | 也许偶尔… |
[52:09] | you’ll think about me. | 你会想起我 |
[52:15] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许会的 |
[52:26] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[52:29] | – To New York? – Yeah. | -去纽约? -对 |
[52:35] | Are you serious? | -你是认真的吗? |
[52:37] | Yeah, I think I am. | -我想我是认真的 |
[52:41] | – Yeah. – Um… | 是的 |
[52:45] | I mean… How would that work? | 那要怎么做? |
[52:48] | I don’t really know. But my train leaves tomorrow… | 我真的不知道 |
[52:52] | [Maybelle laughing] | |
[52:53] | Time for a refill. You’re missing out on the music. | 但我的火车明天出发 |
[52:57] | [Shirley] I actually just came for the potato chips. – I love that there is so much food. – You want an egg sandwich? | 我… |
[53:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[53:22] | [sighs] | |
[53:31] | [Red] Chapman! | 查普曼! |
[53:33] | – I will leave you. – [Max] Sorry, sir. | -我会扔下你的 |
[53:42] | [low rumbling] | |
[53:50] | Yeah. Right up there. Don’t… Don’t… | -对不起 |
[53:51] | I’m not around. | 先生 |
[53:52] | Hey, have you guys seen Greta? | 嘿 你们见过格丽塔吗? |
[53:54] | – I think she just left. – Shit. | -我想她刚刚离开了 -可恶 我祝你一切顺利 |
[54:00] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的! |
[54:02] | What am I gonna do without this little farm face! | 看不到你这张农家小脸 我该怎么办! |
[54:05] | All right, I’m still not from a farm. | 我仍然不是农场来的 |
[54:07] | How do I say goodbye to my sweet little horse’s butt, huh? | 我该怎么跟可爱的小马屁屁告别呢? |
[54:11] | – I’ll miss you too, Maybelle. – Listen to me, you. | -我也会想你的 梅贝尔 -你听我说 |
[54:14] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[54:15] | You did. | 真的 |
[54:17] | You are not who you were when this whole thing started. | 你已经不再是当初加入球队时的你了 |
[54:21] | And that is a capital “B” big deal. | 这个变化意义重大 |
[54:24] | I wanna say goodbye so bad, like, the right way, you know? | 我很想好好跟你道别 |
[54:27] | – I need to go, though. – You gotta go. | 但是我得走了 |
[54:28] | I have to go get a thing. Okay. | 我得去找样东西 |
[54:32] | – Go get a thing. – Get a thing. | -去找样东西 |
[54:35] | Oh! | -找样东西 |
[54:43] | Greta! | 格丽塔! |
[54:49] | – I’m gonna miss my train. – Just one second. | -我要错过我的火车了 -就一小会儿 |
[54:51] | – Give me one second. – Okay. | -给我一点点时间 -好的 好吧 |
[55:24] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你一起去 |
[55:28] | But I had to do that one more time before you left. | 但在你离开之前 我必须再吻你一次 |
[55:35] | You’re gonna go back with Charlie? | 你要跟查理一起回去吗? |
[55:37] | – No. – No? | -不 -不? |
[55:39] | I don’t know where I’m headed. | 我不知道我要去哪里 |
[55:46] | You changed my whole life. | 你改变了我的整个人生 |
[55:50] | You opened me up again, Carson. | 你让我再一次打开了心扉 卡森 |
[55:58] | See you next season? | 我们下个赛季见? |
[56:01] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我绝不会错过 创意监督:朝思 |
[56:14] | [footsteps approaching] | |
[56:21] | [♪ Shannon Shaw: “Goodbye Summer”] |