英文名称:A History of Violence
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | So, we keep headin’ east? | 我们继续朝东走? |
[01:16] | Yeah, that’s the idea. | 是的 就这么想的 |
[01:20] | Stay out of the big cities? | 远离大城市? |
[01:22] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[01:26] | I think I’m tired. | 我觉得我都厌倦了 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[01:38] | Here. | 拿着 |
[01:41] | Bring it on up to the office. | 把车开到办公室门口 |
[01:43] | I’m going to go check us out. | 我去结帐 |
[01:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:09] | “With the rushin’ that way” | “我匆匆赶路” |
[02:10] | “I had a feeling it was my day” | “有一种感觉 那就是我的生活” |
[02:13] | “For one of those nights” | “这么多个日夜” |
[02:17] | “When you lose your cool, and you’re feelin’ sorry” | “当你青春不在时 你会感到遗憾” |
[02:20] | “You’re ridin’ on sin to the page of a story” | “你所犯的错就像故事书中所写” |
[02:23] | “Of another great night in the life of a fool” | “又是蠢人的一天” |
[03:12] | What took you so long? | 你干什么那么久? |
[03:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:19] | I had a little trouble with the maid… | 我和服务员有点不愉快 |
[03:21] | but everything’s fine now. | 现在好了 |
[03:31] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[03:34] | 8:00. | 才8:00 |
[03:36] | It’s already this hot. | 就已经这么热了 |
[03:40] | How are we fixed for water? | 我们还有水吗? |
[03:43] | Probably not enough. | 可能快不够了 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 确实是 |
[03:55] | There’s a cooler in the back in the office. | 在办公室后面有一个制冷的饮水机 |
[05:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:06] | Aah! Aah! Aah! | 啊 啊 啊 |
[06:10] | Sarah, honey, what’s wrong? | 莎拉 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[06:14] | What is it, sweetie? Hmm? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[06:17] | -Daddy. -Yeah? | -爸爸 -恩? |
[06:19] | -Daddy. -Daddy’s here. | -爸爸 -爸爸在这里 |
[06:22] | -Daddy’s here. -There were monsters. | -爸爸在这里 -我梦到了妖怪 |
[06:25] | No, sweetie. There’s no such thing as monsters. | 不 宝贝 世界上没有妖怪 |
[06:30] | You were just having a bad dream. | 你只是做了一个噩梦 |
[06:31] | What’s wrong, Dad? | 怎么了 爸爸? |
[06:34] | Hi, kiddo. Sarah’s just having a bad dream. | 嗨 老兄 莎拉做了个噩梦而已 |
[06:40] | I saw monsters, Jack. | 我看到妖怪 杰克 |
[06:42] | Monsters? | 妖怪? |
[06:44] | What kind? | 什么样子的? |
[06:46] | I don’t know. They came out of my closet… | 我不知道 它们从我的衣柜里钻了出来 |
[06:48] | and then they were in the shadows. | 然后 他们一直在黑影里 |
[06:50] | Mmm, shadow monsters. | 噢 黑影妖怪 |
[06:53] | Well, they look pretty scary… | 好吧 它们看起来是有点可怕 |
[06:54] | but they really can’t do anything… | 但是他们什么事情也不能做 |
[06:55] | especially when the lights are on. | 尤其是当光照在它们身上的时候 |
[06:57] | They’re scared of the light. | 他们怕光 |
[06:59] | What happened, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[07:02] | -You OK? -I’m OK. | -你还好吧? -我很好 |
[07:04] | Sarah had a bad dream about monsters. | 莎拉刚才做梦 梦到了妖怪 |
[07:06] | -Oh. -And I was telling her… | -噢 -我正在给她说 |
[07:08] | that there’s no such thing as monsters. | 实际上没有妖怪这种东西 |
[07:11] | I’m going to turn on my night light just in case. | 我打开手电筒以防万一 |
[07:14] | That sounds like a brilliant solution. | 听起来是个不错的主意 |
[07:24] | -Hey, Jack? -Hey, Mom? | -嘿 杰克? -嘿 妈妈? |
[07:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:29] | Morning, baby. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[07:34] | Hey, hon, the pick up still won’t start. | 嘿 亲爱的 今天早上没有车来接我 |
[07:36] | You mind dropping me off on the way in? | 你不介意顺路把我带过去? |
[07:37] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:41] | -Did you feed Burrow? -Yeah, I fed him. | -你喂了巴洛了吗? -是的 已经喂了 |
[07:44] | All right. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[07:46] | The night light worked, didn’t it? | 手电筒有作用吗? |
[07:53] | I got it, Dad. | 我自己来 爸爸 |
[08:00] | What do you got going today, Jack? | 今天你准备干什么 杰克? |
[08:03] | Uh, nothing much. A math test in a few days… | 没什么 还有几天就数学考试了 |
[08:06] | and I think we’re playing baseball in gym class today… | 今天体育课的时候要打棒球 |
[08:09] | so I can look forward to sucking hard in right field. | 我希望我今天能打的更好 |
[08:12] | Well, just remember… | 好的 只要记住 |
[08:15] | don’t let the hitter get the ball over your head… | 别让击球手把球打飞过你的头 |
[08:17] | Unless it’s out of the park. | 除非是打出了场地 |
[08:19] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | I get off early today. All I have… | 我今天可以早点下班 我今天的工作只是 |
[08:53] | is the Watsons-Willard Day bride’s tractor sale. | 沃森威尔得拖拉机销售宴 |
[08:55] | You want me to pick you up? | 你想要我来接你吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:00] | Then we can go to the drive-in and make out tonight. | 我们可以坐在汽车里看电影 然后解决一些事情 |
[09:03] | There hasn’t been a drive-in here… | 自从70年代就 |
[09:05] | since the early seventies, but… | 这里没有免下车影院了 但是 |
[09:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:12] | -Have a good one. -You, too. | -过的愉快 -你也是 |
[09:26] | -Morning. -Derek. | -早上好 -德里克 |
[09:29] | -Hey, Tom. -Morning, Joseph. | -嗨 汤姆 -早上好 约瑟夫 |
[09:43] | That’s wild. | 真是疯狂 |
[09:45] | -Hey, Tom. -Morning, Pat. | -嗨 汤姆 -早上好 帕特 |
[09:48] | -Hey, Mick. -Tom. | -嘿 麦克 -汤姆 |
[09:50] | Charles is going to be a little late this morning. | 查利今天早上要稍微晚些到 |
[09:52] | -Is he drunk again? -Yeah, I guess. | -他又喝醉了? -是啊 我猜也是. |
[09:55] | Hey, who’s the craziest woman you ever dated? | 嘿 你约会过最疯狂的女人是谁? |
[09:58] | Me? | 我? |
[09:59] | Yeah. Mick and me, we were talking… | 是啊 麦克和我正在谈论 |
[10:00] | about some of the girls we went with. | 原来和我们在一起过的女人 |
[10:01] | -Uh-huh. -He once dated a girl… | -噢 -有次他和一个女人约会 |
[10:04] | who used to attack him in the middle of the night. | 那个女的在半夜企图袭击他 |
[10:07] | -She what? -Yeah. | -她怎么了? -是啊 |
[10:09] | She used to have these crazy goddamn dreams… | 她经常做一些莫名其妙的梦 |
[10:12] | where instead of her boyfriend… | 梦见她的男朋友 |
[10:13] | I was some kind of demented killer. | 变成了精神错乱的杀人狂 |
[10:14] | I woke up one night, she stuck a goddamn fork in my shoulder. | 有天半夜我醒来 她居然把一把叉子插在我的肩膀上 |
[10:18] | -You’re kidding me. -No. I’m spurting blood. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 我血溅当场 |
[10:23] | She’s sitting there crying… | 她就坐在那里 |
[10:24] | going,”Baby, I love you, I love you.” | 哭说着”亲爱的 我爱你 我爱你” |
[10:28] | So, what happened? You broke up with her, right? | 然后怎么了? 你和他分手了 对吧? |
[10:30] | No, I married her. | 没有 我和她结了婚. |
[10:35] | Hey, it lasted six years. | 嘿 还在一起6年 |
[10:37] | Nobody’s perfect, Tom. | 人非圣贤 汤姆 |
[10:39] | I guess not. | 我不这样认为 |
[10:46] | Strike this guy out. We got ’em. Let’s go. | 把这家伙打出局 我们准备好 开始 |
[10:51] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -耶 -耶 |
[10:53] | Two out. | 2次 出局 |
[11:00] | One winning run coming right up, boys. | 这局赢了 欢呼吧 兄弟们 |
[11:02] | -Go, Bobby! -Whoo! | -加油 博比 -呼 |
[11:04] | It’s all right, Billy. | 没关系 比利 |
[11:08] | Look alive, look alive. | 注意 注意 |
[11:14] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[11:18] | Ball. | 得球 |
[11:19] | Yeah, that’s it. | 耶 居然这样 |
[11:20] | He’s got nothing. He’s got nothing. | 他什么都没打到 他什么都没打到 |
[11:22] | Let’s go, let’s go. One more. Come on, now. | 准备 准备 再来一次 加油 |
[11:27] | Come on, Bobby. | 加油 博比 |
[11:29] | Yeah. He’s yours, he’s yours. | 耶 你吃定他了 |
[11:32] | -Oh! -Whoo! | -噢 -呼 |
[11:35] | -Whoo! -Easy, Jack. Come on, Jack. | -呼 -对你来说简单 杰克 加油 杰克 |
[11:38] | Don’t drop it, Jack! | 别放弃 杰克 |
[11:40] | -That’s yours. Come on. -Jinx, Jackie boy! | -你接的住 杰克 -杰克 你这个倒霉蛋 |
[11:42] | -Oh! -Oh! | -噢 -噢 |
[11:43] | Game over! Yellows win. Let’s go, guys. | 比赛结束 黄队赢了 走吧 |
[11:46] | Taylor, Dietrich, you’re on equipment. Let’s go. | 泰勒 戴尔切克 你们拿好器材 走吧 |
[11:54] | Guys, come on. Let’s go. | 兄弟们 来 走吧 |
[11:55] | -Good try, Bobby. -You was robbed, Bobby. | -打的不错 博比. -你被打败了 博比 |
[11:57] | Everyone hit the showers. | 大家都去冲个凉 |
[12:00] | -Awesome. -Nice. | -太棒了 -不错 |
[12:04] | Good job. | 打的好 |
[12:18] | Guess you think you’re hot shit, huh, Stall? | 如你所愿 你出名了 是吗 史多? |
[12:21] | What? No, I don’t. | 什么? 没 我没有啊 |
[12:25] | Little hero here, huh? | 我们的小英雄 对吧? |
[12:27] | Little superstar here. | 这里的小明星 |
[12:29] | Little hero saves the day at the last minute, right? | 小英雄在最后一分钟拯救了世界 对吧? |
[12:32] | Bobby, it’s just a game, OK? | 博比 这只是个比赛而已 |
[12:34] | It’s just stupid gym class. | 只是一场愚蠢的体育课 |
[12:37] | Who you calling stupid? | 你说谁蠢? |
[12:39] | Ahem. No, I said gym class was stupid. | 呃 我是说体育课很蠢 |
[12:43] | “No, I said gym class was…”Listen to this little faggot. | “我是说体育课很…”大家听听这个小同性恋说的 |
[12:47] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说对了 |
[12:50] | I’m both little and a faggot. | 我既渺小又是同性恋 |
[12:54] | You got me dead to rights. | 你来找我麻烦是为了伸张正义? |
[12:56] | Come on, chickenshit, let’s do this. | 来啊 娘娘腔 这个这么样? |
[13:00] | What would be the point? | 你到底要怎么样? |
[13:02] | I mean, you win. You win, you win. | 我的意思是 算你赢了 你赢了 你赢了 |
[13:05] | You’ve established your alpha male standing. | 你得到了你想要的地位 |
[13:08] | You’ve established my unworthiness. | 你让我变的渺小 |
[13:12] | But doing violence to me just seems… ahem… | 不过这样凶狠的对我 是不是有点.. |
[13:15] | pointless and cruel, don’t you think? | 有点残忍和没意思 你不觉得吗? |
[13:18] | Let’s do this, you punk bitch. | 你这个废物臭婊子 |
[13:20] | Shouldn’t that be little punk ass chickenshit faggot bitch? | 是不是该说渺小的婊子同性恋废物? |
[13:26] | Chickenshit faggot bitch. | 婊子同性恋废物 |
[13:31] | Uh-oh. | 噢 |
[13:34] | God! | 天啊 |
[13:42] | Bobby is a chickenshit. | 博比才是真的渺小 |
[14:06] | Hey, good looking. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[14:13] | Where are we going? | 我们现在去哪里? |
[14:18] | Well, Jack’s studying over at Judy Danvers’… | 杰克在朱迪·丹佛斯家学习 |
[14:21] | and Martha’s taking care of Sarah. | 莎拉有马萨在照顾 |
[14:25] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[14:31] | So, where are we going? | 那我们去哪里? |
[14:35] | We never got to be teenagers together. | 我们好久没有年轻的感觉了 |
[14:39] | Uh-huh. | 是吗? |
[14:42] | I’m going to fix that. | 待会儿你就知道了 |
[15:26] | What’s going on in there? | 你在里面干什么? |
[15:28] | Keep your shirt on. I’m coming. | 别脱你的衣服 我马上就好 |
[15:45] | Holy cow. | 我的天啊 |
[15:50] | What? | 什么? |
[15:58] | Do you need some help with that, big boy? | 你需要有人来帮你吗? 帅哥 |
[16:02] | Uh… maybe. | 呃 也许吧 |
[16:09] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[16:22] | What have you done with my wife? | 你对我的妻子都做了些什么? |
[16:24] | Ready? OK! | 好了吗? 开始! |
[16:26] | Go, Wildcats! | 出发吧 野猫! |
[16:32] | No wives in here, mister. | 先生 这里没有妻子 |
[16:41] | -Wow. -Shh. | -嗷 -唏 |
[16:43] | Quiet. My parents are in the next room. | 小声点 我爸妈都在隔壁 |
[16:58] | You’re naughty. | 你这个淘气鬼 |
[17:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:36] | You are such a bad boy. | 你真是个坏孩子 |
[17:42] | Rah, rah, sis, boom, bah. | 好啊 好啊 姐妹们 好啊 嘣 |
[17:52] | There wasn’t much of that in high school. | 这种东西在中学里可不多见 |
[17:58] | Ah… | 啊 |
[18:23] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:29] | I remember the moment I knew you were in love with me. | 我还记得我们原来相爱的时候 |
[18:36] | I saw it in your eyes. | 我从你眼睛里看到的 |
[18:42] | I can still see it. | 我到现在都可以看到 |
[18:47] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[18:59] | I still love you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[19:12] | I’m the luckiest son of a bitch alive. | 我是世上最幸运的混蛋 |
[19:19] | You are the best man I’ve ever known. | 你是我所认识的最好的男人 |
[19:23] | There’s no luck involved. | 和幸运没有任何关系 |
[19:38] | You want to go down and get some food or something? | [路人]你想下车去弄点吃的和其他的东西吗? |
[19:40] | You ever wonder what kids did for fun… | 你想象过一百年前的孩子 |
[19:42] | on a Saturday night a hundred years ago? | 在周末的晚上玩什么吗? |
[19:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:48] | I guess I always figured… | 我原来经常想象 |
[19:49] | they got into their parents’ wagon… | 他们偷偷驾着父母的马车 |
[19:51] | and went cruising up and down their main drag… | 在毒贩和娼妓活动的街上来来回回 |
[19:53] | playing loud banjo music and acting like idiots. | 像白痴一样的使劲的弹着班卓琴 |
[19:58] | So, you think this is as good as it gets? | 这个就是你所想象的? |
[20:01] | For us? Yeah. | 你是说我们吗? 是的 |
[20:05] | For now. | 现在就差不多 |
[20:07] | Eventually, we… we grow up, we get jobs, we have affairs… | 实际上 我们长大了 有了工作 谈恋爱 |
[20:12] | and we become alcoholics. | 还成了经常酗酒的酒鬼 |
[20:18] | Ahem. You know, sometimes… | 呃 你要知道 有时候 |
[20:22] | you depress me. | 你总是让我更沮丧 |
[20:28] | Hey, that’s what I’m good at. | 嘿 我就擅长这个 |
[20:40] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[20:44] | Hey, isn’t that that Stall faggot? | 嘿 那边不是那个姓史多的同性恋吗? |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:49] | You should go kick his ass. | 你该去打他一顿 |
[20:52] | I’m going to. | 我会的 |
[21:13] | Who the fuck was that? | 他妈的 他是谁? |
[21:14] | I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. | 我不知道 我也不想知道 |
[21:21] | Can I just say how sick I am of these podunk towns… | 这个偏僻的小城让我感到恶心 |
[21:24] | and the goddamn podunks who live in ’em? | 谁会住在这个偏僻的小城里? |
[21:26] | Do you think if you keep saying that… | 你知道吗 如果你继续这样说的话 |
[21:29] | it’s actually going to change anything? | 这里将会有一些变化 |
[21:30] | I am so sick of this shit. | 这里就是让我感到恶心 |
[21:32] | Yeah, you made that clear about ten thousand miles ago. | 你在10`000英里前就这样说了 |
[21:37] | Now, if you haven’t got a better idea… | 如果现在你没有更好的建议 |
[21:38] | I don’t want to hear about it anymore. | 我不想再听你说这个了 |
[21:42] | We are so goddamned broke. | 我们现在真他妈的穷 |
[21:44] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 那么 |
[21:48] | that’s easy to fix. | 这很容易办 |
[21:51] | No way. | 没门 |
[21:53] | -Come on. -Mm-mmm. | -来吧 -不 |
[21:54] | Are you going to go shoot pool with Jerry? | 你今天晚上和吉米一起吗? |
[21:56] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[21:58] | Thanks, Tom. Thanks, Mick… good as ever. | 谢谢 汤姆 谢谢 麦克 你们一直那么棒 |
[22:01] | There you go. | 再见 |
[22:03] | See you in church. | 教堂见 |
[22:05] | Yep. Have a good evening. | 好的 愿你们晚上过的好 |
[22:07] | You, too. See you tonight, Charlotte. | 你也一样 回见 夏洛特 |
[22:09] | Yeah. See you. | 好的 回见 |
[22:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[22:13] | Aw, it’s all right, old fella. | 噢 没关系 老家伙 |
[22:17] | Just closing up, fellas. | 朋友 我们打烊了 |
[22:24] | Coffee, black. | 黑咖啡 |
[22:27] | The same. I’ll have some pie… some of that lemon meringue pie. | 我也一样 我还要些派 要柠檬味的 |
[22:32] | Guys, guys, I’m sorry. I’m… We’re closed. | 朋友们 不好意思 我们打烊了 |
[22:37] | I said… coffee! | 我说了 咖啡 |
[22:44] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:47] | I guess we can handle that. | 我觉得我们能做好的 |
[22:53] | It’s not very fresh. | 咖啡不是很新鲜 |
[23:03] | You can go home now, Charlotte. | 你可以回去了 夏洛特 |
[23:05] | Just leave the pie. | 我来拿派就是了 |
[23:15] | Billy… | 比利 |
[23:23] | You’re going to be sticking around for a while, honey. | 亲爱的 你要在这里留一会儿 |
[23:28] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[23:33] | Don’t fuckin’ move. | 他妈的别动 |
[23:46] | Sir, we don’t… we don’t carry much cash here. | 先生 我们没有 我们没有太多的现金 |
[23:49] | You gentlemen are certainly welcome to all of it. | 你们做什么都可以 |
[23:51] | Oh, I know that, asshole, believe me. | 混蛋 这我知道 相信我 |
[23:54] | I do know that. | 我很清楚 |
[23:56] | -Aah! -Shut up, bitch! | -啊 -闭嘴 婊子 |
[24:02] | OK, Billy… | 好了 比利 |
[24:05] | let’s show this asshole we mean business. | 让这个混蛋瞧瞧我们不是说着玩的 |
[24:08] | What? Her? | 什么? 她? |
[24:10] | Yes, her. | 是的 她 |
[24:12] | Do her! | 杀了她 |
[24:28] | -Aah! -Uhh. | -啊 |
[25:06] | I’m telling you, those men were… | 我告诉你 那些人 |
[25:08] | They were going to kill us. | 他们要杀掉我们 |
[25:09] | They were going to kill us, and if it weren’t for Tom… | 如果没有汤姆的话 他们就杀掉我们了 |
[25:13] | He’s a hero. | 他真是一个英雄 |
[25:14] | …in conjunction with several murders in those states. | …和国内几宗谋杀案有关系 |
[25:18] | Now, Tom Stall is a family man… | 汤姆·史多 一个居家男人 |
[25:19] | with longstanding ties to this community. | 长期工作在社区 |
[25:22] | Tom Stall was just another hard-working… | 汤姆·史多 是一个努力工作的 |
[25:25] | small business owner and operator… | 做小生意的商人 |
[25:27] | in Millbrook, Indiana, but now… | 在印地安那州的密布努克 而现在 |
[25:29] | Um, one of the guys had a… a gun to my head… | 呃 其中有一个拿着枪指着我的头 |
[25:34] | and Tom… He was amazing. He… | 然后汤姆 他真是神了 他 |
[25:42] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[25:45] | -Hey, honey. -How you doing? | -嘿 亲爱的 -你怎么样了? |
[25:47] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[25:52] | Are you as sick of hearing about me as I am? | 你听到这些关于我的事情不觉得恶心吗? |
[25:56] | No, I kind of like it. | 不啊 我还挺喜欢 |
[25:59] | Look. Your picture’s in the paper. | 看 你的照片都在报纸上了 |
[26:19] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:21] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[26:27] | -Hi, guys. -Mom. | -嗨 孩子们 -妈妈 |
[26:29] | Can l… Can I get up now? | 我现在能站起来吗? |
[26:33] | -You got it, Dad? -Yeah. | -你能行的 爸爸 -是的 |
[26:35] | -Way to go, Tommy. -We’re all here for you, Tom. | -干的好 汤姆 -我们都支持你 汤姆 |
[26:39] | Way to go, Tom. | 干的好 汤姆 |
[26:41] | -Hi, sweetie. -Oh, that’s so nice. | -嗨 宝贝 -噢 这太好了 |
[26:44] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢大家来到这里 |
[26:50] | We’re in Millbrook, just outside the home… | 我们现在正在密尔布努克州 |
[26:52] | of American hero Tom Stall… | 在美国英雄 汤姆·史多 的家门口 |
[26:54] | who’s just now returning from the hospital with his family. | 他刚和他的家人从医院回来 |
[27:00] | Mr. Stall, Jenny Wyatt, WRPK news. | 史多先生 我是WRPK新闻电视台的珍尼·怀亚特 |
[27:03] | I have a few questions for you. How did it feel… | 我想采访你几个问题 |
[27:06] | when you saw the guns of those ruthless killers… | 当你面队那些无情的杀人狂 |
[27:08] | pointed directly at you? | 拿着枪直指你头的时候 你有什么感觉? |
[27:10] | -How did it feel? -Yeah. | -有什么感觉吗? -对 |
[27:13] | Not very good. | 感觉不怎么好 |
[27:18] | Not very good. | 感觉不怎么好 |
[27:20] | Were you surprised, though… | 你自己也不惊讶吗? |
[27:21] | by your own reaction to the situation? | 在那种情况下你有如此的反映 |
[27:23] | Uh… what I did was… | 呃 我所做的 |
[27:27] | I mean, anybody would have done that. | 我的意思是说 任何人都会这样做 |
[27:30] | It was just… It was a terrible thing. | 那只是一件 一件可怕的事情 |
[27:34] | I think we’ll all be better off when we get past it. | 我觉得这事情都过了 我们最好快点忘掉 |
[27:37] | Yeah, but you really went beyond what the average… | 是啊 但是你比一般人都.. |
[27:39] | l… I need to… I really need to be with my family. | 我想要 我想要和我的家人呆在一起 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | I’m Jenny Wyatt in Millbrook, and that was Tom Stall… | 我是珍尼·怀亚特 这就是汤姆·史多 |
[27:48] | American hero, man of few words. | 一个不善言辞的美国民族英雄 |
[27:53] | Well, I guess that’s all we’re going to get. | 好了 我想我们已经采访够了 |
[28:01] | Man, it’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真是好了 |
[28:03] | I hope there won’t be too much more of that. | 我希望不会再有更多的这类事情了 |
[28:10] | Hey, Dad, they all just want to interview you… | 嘿 爸爸 他们只想采访你 |
[28:11] | because of what you did. | 因为你做了这些事情 |
[28:14] | You’re a hero, Dad. Ha ha! | 你真个英雄 爸爸 |
[28:17] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[28:19] | I just got lucky… very lucky. | 我只是运气好 运气很好 |
[28:21] | This will all blow over… | 当他们发现更新更火的新闻时 |
[28:22] | as soon as they find some other hot story. | 这一切就会结束 |
[28:24] | Yeah. Maybe the Lydons will have another two-headed cow. | 是啊 说不定下个新闻就是莱顿发现了双头怪牛 |
[28:28] | You guys aren’t thinking big enough. | 你们的想象力还不够丰富 |
[28:29] | You could probably do Larry Klng Llve, Dad. | 爸爸 你该去做Larry King Live(美国CNN电视采访节目) |
[28:32] | -That would be cool. -Oh, you stop it. Stop it. | -那就酷极了 -噢 够了 别说了 |
[28:36] | Look at this… more reporters. | 看看 更多的记者 |
[28:38] | Are they still there? | 他们还在哪里吗? |
[28:41] | Yeah. Now there’s some car parked across the road. | 是啊 街对面停了些车 |
[28:43] | -They’re just sitting there. -Huh. | -他们就坐在那里 -恩 |
[28:45] | -Does anyone want some tea? -I’ll take some, Mom. | -有人想喝茶吗? -我想喝 妈妈 |
[28:47] | Yes, please. | 我也要 |
[28:48] | Unh. Aw, jeez. | 敖 天哪 |
[29:10] | Hey, Edie. | 嘿 伊迪 |
[29:12] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[29:13] | -Did you go to the shop? -Yes, sir. | -你去商店了吗? -是的 |
[29:15] | Hello. Hey, Bill. | 你好 嘿 比利 |
[29:17] | -Hi, honey. -Hi, baby. How are you? | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 亲爱的 你好吗? |
[29:20] | Oh, I’m all right. What brings you by? | 噢 我还好 什么风把你吹过来了? |
[29:23] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想过来看看你怎么样 |
[29:24] | Doing good. Business is great. Just can’t keep up. | 很好 生意好极了 我都忙不过来了 |
[29:27] | Yeah, it’s busy. | 是啊 人真多 |
[29:29] | Oh, look, more reporters. Nice. | 噢 看 更多的记者 真不错 |
[29:33] | They don’t look like reporters. | 他们看起来不像记者 |
[29:37] | Grilled cheese is ready. | 烤奶酪好了 |
[29:39] | Got fries and a strawberry shake. | 拿着薯条和草莓摇摇乐 |
[29:46] | Hello. Welcome to Stall’s. | 你好 欢迎来到史多小店 |
[29:48] | Would you gentlemen like some coffee? | 你们来些咖啡吗? |
[29:50] | You’re the hero. | 你就是那个英雄 |
[29:54] | Uh, I don’t know, sir. I was just… | 呃 先生 我不知道 我只是 |
[29:56] | Nah, you’re the big hero. | 不 你就是那个大英雄 |
[29:57] | You sure took care of those two bad men. | 你制服了那两个坏人 |
[30:01] | I really don’t like talking about it, sir. | 先生 我真的不想再谈这个事情了 |
[30:04] | We’re trying to get back to normal here. | 我们只是想回到原来的样子 |
[30:06] | So, can I offer you gentlemen some coffee? | 那么 你们喝咖啡吗? |
[30:08] | Sure. Give me some coffee. Make it black… | 当然 我要咖啡 黑咖啡 |
[30:11] | -Yes, sir. -Joey. | -好的 先生 -乔依 |
[30:16] | And… and your friends? | 那你的朋友要些什么? |
[30:19] | They don’t drink coffee. | 他们不喝咖啡 |
[30:20] | It doesn’t agree with them… Joey. | 他们不适合喝咖啡 乔依 |
[30:26] | -Who’s Joey? -You are. | -谁是乔依? -你就是 |
[30:32] | -My name’s Tom, sir. -Of course it is. | -先生我的名字叫 汤姆 -是的 |
[30:43] | Mmm. That’s good coffee. | 咖啡真不错 |
[30:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你的赞赏 先生 |
[30:48] | If I were to find coffee as good in Philadelphia… | 我在费城的时候就在寻找这么好的咖啡 |
[30:51] | but you know that, don’t you, Tom? | 你也知道 对吗? 汤姆 |
[30:57] | No, actually, I don’t. I’ve never been to Philadelphia. | 不 实际上我不知道 我从来没去过费城 |
[31:01] | Pennsylvania? Is that where you gentlemen are from? | 宾夕法尼亚州? 你们是从那里来的吗? |
[31:04] | Yeah, like you don’t know. | 是啊 就像你不知道一样 |
[31:08] | Sorry. Did… Did we know each other? | 不好意思 我们 我们认识吗? |
[31:21] | You tell me. | 该你告诉我 |
[31:24] | No. | 不 |
[31:26] | We don’t know each other. | 我们不认识 |
[31:28] | Come on, Joey. Cut the crap. | 乔依 别说废话了 |
[31:30] | My name is Tom. | 我的名字叫汤姆 |
[31:31] | Joey Cusack. Your name is Joey Cusack. | 乔依·崔瑟克 你的名字叫乔依·崔瑟克 |
[31:36] | You’re from Philly. | 你是费城人 |
[31:40] | -Mm-hmm. OK. Whatever. -Uh-huh. | -呃 随便吧 |
[31:45] | Excuse me, gentlemen, if you’re not going to order anything… | 先生 不好意思 如果你们不打算点东西的话 |
[31:48] | my husband and I would appreciate it… | 我和我的丈夫希望 |
[31:49] | if you would be on your way. | 你们自己离开 |
[31:50] | We ate on the road. | 我们在路上已经吃过了 |
[31:53] | It’s all right. | 没什么 |
[31:55] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[31:57] | We really are very busy here today, as you can see. | 正如你所看到的 今天我们这里的生意很忙 |
[32:02] | Um, so if you gentlemen aren’t going to be eating… | 如果你们几位先生不准备吃东西的话 |
[32:05] | I really should offer your seats to paying customers. | 我更情愿把这些座位提供给在这里消费的顾客 |
[32:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[32:18] | now we’re paying customers. | 现在 我们也是在这里消费的顾客了 |
[32:22] | I can’t take this. | 我不能收 |
[32:23] | It shouldn’t be any problem for you. | 这对你来说没什么问题吧? |
[32:25] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是怎么意思呢? |
[32:27] | Mr. Fogarty’s just making conversation here. | 弗加特先生只是在里谈谈话 |
[32:30] | Well, whatever you want to call it… | 好吧 不管你们叫什么 |
[32:31] | this conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[32:33] | I think he wants us to leave, Mr. Fogarty. | 弗加特先生 我认为他是想让我们离开 |
[32:36] | Do you know what he does… | 弗加特先生 你知道吗? |
[32:37] | when he don’t like people, Mr. Fogarty? | 他不喜欢别人在这里的时候 他会做些什么 |
[32:38] | Yeah. I’m scared. | 是的 我很害怕 |
[32:40] | We should leave before he goes all Dirty Harry on us. | 我们该在他折磨我们之前离开这里 |
[32:46] | I want to thank you for the coffee, Joey. | 乔依 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[32:48] | It really is very good. | 非常的好喝 |
[32:51] | It’s Tom. My name’s Tom Stall. | 汤姆 我的名字叫汤姆·史多 |
[33:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:16] | What are you doing? Who are you calling? | 你在干什么? 你在给谁打电话? |
[33:18] | Hi… Hi, Molly. This is Edie Stall. Is he in? | 嗨 嗨 茉莉 我是伊迪·史多 他在吗? |
[33:22] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[33:23] | You’re calling Sam? | 你在给萨姆打电话? |
[33:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:01] | Is there a problem with my driving, officer? | 警官 我开车有问题吗? |
[34:04] | Can I see your license, sir? | 先生 能给我看一下你的驾照吗? |
[34:06] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:13] | I thought I was under the limit. | 我没有超速 |
[34:17] | Is there some problem I should know about? | 有什么问题我能知道吗? |
[34:21] | What’s your business in Millbrook, sir? | 先生 你们到密尔布卢克来干什么? |
[34:23] | We’re tourists. | 我们是来旅游的 |
[34:25] | And what business did you have at Stall’s Diner today? | 你们今天在史多的餐馆里干什么? |
[34:29] | We heard the coffee was terrific. | 我们听说那里的咖啡真是棒极了 |
[34:31] | Let me make something clear to you and to Mr. Mulligan. | 有些事情我要给你和莫里根先生讲清楚 |
[34:37] | Uh-huh? | 恩? |
[34:38] | This is a nice town. | 这里是个美丽的小镇 |
[34:41] | We have nice people here. | 我们这里的人也很善良 |
[34:43] | We take care of our nice people. | 我们会保护善良的人们 |
[34:46] | -Do you understand me? -Yeah, sure. | -你明白了吗? -是的 当然 |
[34:50] | Don’t let me see you around again. | 不要让我在这附近再看到你们 |
[34:52] | You keep up the good work, officer. | 你的工作做的很好 警官 |
[35:09] | Charles Roarke, Philadelphia. | 查里斯·罗克 来自费城 |
[35:11] | Indicted on three counts of murder. | 和三宗谋杀案有关 |
[35:15] | Frank Mulligan, out of New York… | 弗兰克·莫里根 来自纽约 |
[35:18] | indicted on one count of murder. | 和1宗谋杀案有关 |
[35:20] | Questioned in relation to dozens of acts of violence… | 涉嫌和另外几起罪名有关 |
[35:24] | that you don’t want to hear about. | 这些都是你们不想听到的 |
[35:27] | Both men work for Carl Fogarty. | 这两个人都为卡尔·弗加特卖命 |
[35:30] | He’s the fella with the eye. | 就是那个眼睛有问题的家伙 |
[35:32] | He spent fifteen years in prison on several counts of assault. | 他由于犯过很多袭击罪 在监狱里服刑15年 |
[35:35] | He’s suspected in half a dozen murders… | 他涉嫌和6宗命案有关 |
[35:38] | and more disappearances. | 以及多起失踪案 |
[35:40] | Tom, these guys are organized crime from the east coast. | 汤姆 这些人是来自东海岸的集团化罪犯 |
[35:45] | Now, they’re the real thing. They’re bad men. | 他们来真的 他们不是好人 |
[35:48] | Jesus. Jesus, honey. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 亲爱的 |
[35:53] | I have to ask you a question. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[35:59] | Are you in some kind of witness protection plan? | 你是不是在做一些案件的污点证人? |
[36:03] | -Sam. -Some kind of what? | -萨姆 -一些什么? |
[36:05] | This is no laughing matter, Edie. | 我没搞笑 伊迪 |
[36:07] | Of course he’s not, Sam. | 他当然没有 萨姆 |
[36:09] | I’d just like to hear Tom say that. | 我希望听他自己说 |
[36:18] | OK. No. No, I’m not in a witness program. | 好吧 没有 我没有去做污点证人 |
[36:23] | Those men just have the wrong guy. | 他们只是认错了人 |
[36:25] | They must’ve seen me on TV, and I guess, uh… | 我猜他们看到我在电视上 |
[36:27] | I reminded them of this Johnny guy. | 我让他们想了一个叫乔尼的人 |
[36:29] | -Joey. -J-Joey somebody. | -乔依 -乔依这个人 |
[36:31] | I mean, good lord. The idea of me… | 我 我的上帝啊 我的想法…. |
[36:35] | I never honestly believed it, but I had to ask. | 我也不相信 但是我要问清楚 |
[36:38] | I’ve done some research on this, uh, Joey Cusack. | 我对乔依·崔瑟克这个人做了点研究 |
[36:44] | I didn’t find anything. | 但是我没找到任何的线索 |
[36:46] | But there is a Richie Cusack in Philadelphia. | 但是在费城有一个叫瑞奇·崔瑟克的人 |
[36:49] | Apparently, he’s the head… | 很显然 他就是那个 |
[36:52] | of some kind of crime syndicate in that city. | 犯罪集团的首脑 |
[36:56] | Men like this come to our town and start harassing a citizen… | 这些人来到我们的小镇来骚扰我们这里的居民 |
[36:59] | we have to take them seriously. | 我们必须严肃的对待这件事情 |
[37:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:03] | All right. So, if you folks see them coming around… | 好的 如果你们看到他们来了的话 |
[37:07] | you let me know. | 你们就告诉我 |
[37:08] | Will do. | 我们会的 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry, Sam. Do you want a piece of pie or something? | 不好意思 萨母 你想来一块派或是其他的什么东西吗? |
[37:14] | Ah, no, thanks, Edie. | 噢 不了 谢谢 伊迪 |
[37:15] | I’d love to, but I’ve gotta get back to work. | 我想吃 但是我必须要回去工作 |
[37:18] | Thank you. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来我们这里 |
[37:20] | Uh, Sam? Thank you. | 萨姆? 谢谢 |
[37:23] | It’s good to know you’re watching out for us. | 你能保护我们 我们太高兴了 |
[37:25] | Come on, Tom. | 别客气 汤姆 |
[37:27] | You know we look out for our own here. | 你知道负责这里的安全是我们的工作 |
[37:30] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[37:33] | See ya. Thanks. | 回见 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:54] | They’re as good as gone. | 他们已经离开这里了 |
[38:03] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:10] | It’s over and done with. | 一切都过去了 |
[38:16] | OK. | 好的 |
[39:20] | Honey. Can you get that, hon? | 亲爱的 你能接电话吗 亲爱的? |
[39:22] | Come on, come on! | 接啊 接啊 |
[39:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:29] | The shotgun, Edie! Get the shotgun! | 鸟枪 伊迪 快拿鸟枪 |
[39:31] | Tom, Tom… Tom, what’s wrong? | 汤姆 汤姆 汤姆 怎么了? |
[39:32] | They’re coming to the house! | 他们朝家的方向来了 |
[39:34] | Who’s coming to the house? | 谁朝家里来了? |
[39:35] | Just grab it! Do it and be ready! | 快去拿 照我说的做 快准备好 |
[39:37] | OK, stop. Are you serious? | 好的 停 你说真的吗? |
[39:38] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶回来 |
[39:45] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:57] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[40:06] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[40:09] | Oh, come on. | 噢 快 |
[40:18] | Come on. | 快 快 |
[40:41] | Edie! Oh. | 伊迪 噢 |
[40:42] | Ohh, fuck. Tom! | 噢 妈的 汤姆 |
[40:47] | Tom. Tom, what’s going on? | 汤姆 汤姆 到底怎么了? |
[40:50] | -L… -Huh? | -我 -啊? |
[40:52] | L… I don’t know, baby. | 我…我不知道 亲爱的 |
[40:54] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[40:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[40:58] | I don’t… I don’t know. Ohh. | 我不… 我不知道 噢 |
[41:01] | Let me call Sam, all right? | 让我打电话给萨姆 行吗? |
[41:04] | -No, don’t. -OK. | -不 不要了 -好吧 |
[41:06] | L… I don’t even know… | 我 我甚至不知道 |
[41:08] | l… I don’t know why I thought… l… | 我 我不知道 为什么我想 我 |
[41:13] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[41:14] | It’s OK, baby. | 好了 没什么 乖乖 |
[41:22] | Yeah. Uh… ha ha. L… | 呃 哈 哈 |
[41:27] | l… l… I think I’m losing my mind. | 我 我 我觉得 我快疯了 |
[41:31] | No, no, no. OK. You’re not losing your mind. | 不 不 不 好了 你没疯 |
[41:33] | You’ve been through some serious trauma, all right? | 你只是受了些伤 好了 |
[41:36] | I’m here for you, baby. We’re all here for you. | 我在这里陪你 我这里陪你 亲爱的 |
[41:38] | It’s all right. It’s gonna be OK. | 好了 好了 一切都好了 |
[41:40] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[41:42] | You haven’t forgotten about my new shoes, have you? | 你没忘了我鞋子的事情吧? |
[41:45] | Gosh, no. It’s my top priority for the day. | 天哪 当然没有 那是我今天要做的第1件事 |
[41:47] | How could I forget? You all right? | 我怎么可能忘记呢? 你还好吧? |
[41:49] | Yeah, yeah. Hi… Hi, sweetie. | 是啊 是的 嗨 乖乖 |
[41:52] | Honey, just get ready for school. | 亲爱的 准备好去上学 |
[41:54] | I’ll speak to you afterwards, all right? | 我晚点再告诉你 好吗? |
[41:55] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:00] | Let’s go shopping. | 我们去买东西 |
[42:21] | Careful. It’s loaded. | 当心点 上了膛的 |
[42:35] | Why was Mom running around the house with that? | 为什么妈妈拿着枪在家里到处跑? |
[42:39] | What’s going on, Dad? | 发生了什么事情? 爸爸 |
[42:41] | False alarm. | 假警报 |
[42:43] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[42:47] | I am worried. | 我很担心 |
[42:48] | You’re sweating. You’re soaked, Dad. | 你满身大汗 你湿透了 爸爸 |
[42:51] | What kind of false alarm? | 哪种假警报? |
[42:53] | What did you mean, you think you… | 你刚才说的什么意思? 你说你 |
[42:55] | You think you’re losing your mind? | 你觉得你快疯掉了? |
[42:58] | Some mob guys showed up at the diner. | 餐馆有一些暴徒 |
[43:02] | They saw me on TV, and they came by to take a look at me. | 他们在电视上看到我 他们专门过来看下我到底什么样子 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[43:09] | Yeah, I heard about that. Uh, so… | 是的 我听说了 呃 所以 |
[43:12] | They thought they knew me. | 他们觉得他们认识我 |
[43:15] | They thought… I was somebody else. | 他们把我认成了另外的人 |
[43:19] | Heh. That’s weird. | 嘿 真是怪异 |
[43:21] | Yeah. Weird. | 是啊 够怪的 |
[43:25] | And I guess, um… Well, I guess… | 我猜 呃 我猜 |
[43:27] | they don’t like this guy they think you are. | 他们不喜欢这样的人 他们认为你就是这样的人 |
[43:32] | Apparently not. | 明显不是 |
[43:34] | And, um, and I guess l… | 我觉得 呃 |
[43:37] | I guess… I guess they want… | 我猜 他们想 |
[43:39] | to kill this guy they think you are? | 他们想杀了这个人 你就是这个人? |
[43:41] | See, that’s… that’s the losing my mind part. | 是的 这个就快让我疯掉的原因 |
[43:45] | I mean, I have no reason to think that. | 我的意思是 我没理由那样想 |
[43:47] | It’s just I was down at work, and, you know… | 我只是想工作 你也知道 |
[43:51] | suddenly I thought maybe… maybe… | 突然 我想可能 可能是 |
[43:56] | they’d come looking around. | 他们只是过来看看而已 |
[43:59] | You know? | 你明白吗? |
[44:03] | And, uh… | 呃 |
[44:05] | And then you came running back here to save us? | 你急急忙忙地跑回来救我们? |
[44:09] | Yeah, something silly like that. | 是啊 一些愚蠢的想法 |
[44:14] | I’m sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[44:16] | What if you’re right? | 如果你是正确的呢 |
[44:23] | Then we deal with it. | 我们就只有面对 |
[45:16] | Now, look what I just found. | 看我找到了什么? |
[45:17] | It’s my last pair in this style, and it’s exactly your size. | 这种款式的最后一双 刚好合你的尺码 |
[45:21] | Just try these on. They should fit like a dream. | 穿上试试 做梦都找不到这么合适的 |
[45:24] | How do they feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[45:26] | Good. Yeah, I think I like them. | 很好 谢谢 我很喜欢 |
[45:28] | I have a pair of these myself. | 我自己也有一双 |
[45:30] | They look great and they really last. | 真的很不错 但真的也是最后一双了 |
[45:31] | Really? OK. I’ll take them. | 是吗? 好的我买下了 |
[45:34] | And I needed a pair for her as well. | 我还需要给她卖一双 |
[45:38] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[45:44] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[45:45] | -Uh, ma’am? The shoes… -I have to find my daughter. | -呃 女士 这鞋子 -我要找我的女儿 |
[45:47] | I can’t let you leave the store with the shoes. | 我不能让你把鞋子穿出商店 |
[45:48] | OK, OK, OK. Sarah! | 好的 好的 好的 莎拉 |
[45:52] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[45:57] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[46:10] | Sarah. Sarah. Don’t ever do that again, OK? | 莎拉 莎拉 以后别在这样了 |
[46:14] | I’m sorry, Mommy. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[46:15] | But look. They have the new Vespa dolls. | 但你看 这里有新款式的摩托车娃娃 |
[46:17] | Nothin’ to worry about, Mrs. Stall. | 没什么好担心的 史多夫人 |
[46:19] | I’ve been watching over her. | 我一直看着她呢 |
[46:21] | You stay the fuck away from my family, you son of a bitch. | 你他妈的离我的家人远一点 你这个狗娘养的 |
[46:24] | There’s no need for that kind of language, Mrs. Stall. | 没必要用这样的词语吧 史多夫人 |
[46:28] | Listen to me. I don’t know what you want… | 我告诉你 我不知道你想要什么 |
[46:30] | and I don’t really care. | 但我也不想知道 |
[46:31] | You should care about what I want, Mrs. Stall… | 你应该关心我想要的东西 史多夫人 |
[46:34] | because I want something from your husband… | 因为我想要从丈夫那里得到一些东西 |
[46:36] | that might affect you, might change your life. | 那会影响你 甚至改变你的生活 |
[46:41] | My husband does not know you. | 我的丈夫不认识你 |
[46:43] | He wouldn’t know you, somebody like you. | 他不会认识像你这样的人 |
[46:45] | Oh, he knows Carl Fogarty, all right. | 噢 他认识卡尔·弗加特 知道吗? |
[46:48] | He knows me intimately. | 他对我再熟悉不过了 |
[46:51] | See? This isn’t a completely dead eye. | 看到了吗? 这只眼睛没有完全的瞎 |
[46:56] | It still works a bit. | 还可以看到一点 |
[46:58] | The problem is, the only thing I can see with it… | 问题是 我用这只眼睛能看到的唯一的东西 |
[47:01] | is Joey Cusack. | 就是 乔依·崔瑟克 |
[47:03] | And it can see right through him. | 能把他看穿 |
[47:06] | Right through your husband, Edie. | 能看穿你的丈夫 伊迪 |
[47:08] | See what’s inside him, what makes him tick. | 看看他心里到底怎么了? 什么让他这么规矩 |
[47:12] | He’s still the same guy. | 那还是原来那个人 |
[47:15] | -No. -He’s still crazy fuckin’ Joey. | -不 -他还是以前那个疯狂的乔依 |
[47:19] | And you know it, don’t you? | 你也知道 不是吗? |
[47:20] | I know that my husband is Tom Stall. That’s what I know. | 我所知道是 我的丈夫是汤姆·史多 |
[47:24] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[47:25] | Well, why don’t you ask Tom about his older brother Richie? | 好啊 你怎么不问问汤姆一些关于他哥哥瑞奇的事情? |
[47:28] | He doesn’t… | 他不…. |
[47:29] | Ask Tom about how he tried to rip my eye out with barbed wire. | 问问汤姆是怎么用带刺的铁丝网把我的眼睛弄瞎的 |
[47:34] | And ask him, Edie… | 问问他 伊迪 |
[47:36] | how come he’s so good at killing people? | 他是如何这么会杀人的? |
[47:42] | If I see you within five hundred feet of me… | 如果让我看到你在我5英尺之内 |
[47:46] | or my children or my husband, I’ll have you arrested. | 或者是我的孩子和丈夫 我就只有让你被抓起来 |
[47:48] | Heh heh heh heh. | 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 |
[47:49] | Can I possibly make myself any clearer than that? | 我还能对你讲的再清楚一点吗? |
[47:52] | No, no, Mrs. Stall, you can’t. I thank you for your time. | 不 不 史多夫人 你不会的 谢谢你给我这么多时间 |
[47:56] | You have an enchanting daughter. | 你有个可爱的女儿 |
[48:00] | And, Mrs. Stall… | 还有 史多夫人 |
[48:03] | don’t forget your shoes. | 别忘了你的鞋子 |
[48:05] | Heh heh heh heh. | 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 |
[48:07] | So, how’s your dad? | 你爸爸怎么样了? |
[48:09] | I don’t know. A little weird. | 我不知道 有点怪怪的 |
[48:11] | Well, after what he went through? | 是啊 在他经历了那么多以后 |
[48:13] | I mean, actually killing someone? | 我是说 真的杀掉一个人 |
[48:16] | I mean, that’s enough to freak anybody out. | 这足以让任何一个人疯掉 |
[48:19] | Yeah. I guess. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[48:25] | So, your old man’s some kind of tough guy, huh? | 你爸是条硬汉 对吧? |
[48:28] | What’s he think of his wimp son? | 他怎么想他这个懦弱的儿子呢? |
[48:30] | You think he’d take this shit? You think he’d make jokes? | 你觉得他能接受吗? |
[48:33] | Go on, bitch. Say something funny. | 继续啊 混蛋 说点好笑的啊 |
[48:36] | Bobby, leave him alone. | 博比 别这样 |
[48:37] | Shut up, skank. | 闭嘴 斯刊克 |
[48:40] | Uh-oh. He’s gettin’ mad. | 啊噢 他要发疯了 |
[48:43] | Jack, let’s just get out of here, OK? | 杰克 我们出去吧 好吗? |
[48:46] | Jack, he’s an asshole. You know that. | 杰克 他是个混蛋 你知道的 |
[48:49] | He doesn’t mean shit. Let’s just go. | 他没什么其他的意思 我们走吧 |
[48:52] | Let’s just get out of here, OK? | 我们出去吧 好吗? |
[48:54] | Yeah, puss. Run away. | 是啊 女人 快跑啊 |
[48:57] | Goddamn, I bet your daddy would be real ashamed by you. | 我敢打赌你的爸爸因你而感到耻辱 |
[49:01] | Go ahead, bitch. Say something funny. | 来啊 混蛋 说点好玩的啊 |
[49:03] | Make me laugh. | 让我笑笑 |
[49:21] | -Uhh! -Ohh! | -啊 -噢 |
[49:25] | OK, you motherfucker! Get over there, you son of a bitch! | 好啊 你这个他妈的傻瓜 过来 你这个狗娘养的 |
[49:32] | Come here. Are you laughin’? | 过来 你在笑吗? |
[49:34] | Are you laughin’ now… | 你现在在笑吗? |
[49:35] | you motherfucking cocksucking piece of shit? | 你他妈的混蛋 |
[49:45] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想些什么? |
[49:47] | -I wasn’t thinking. -Obviously not. | -我没想 -当然没想 |
[49:51] | Bobby’s been riding me all year, Dad. He’s a jerk. | 博比几年来一直骑在我头上 爸爸 他是个混球 |
[49:55] | He’s a jerk? | 他是个混球? |
[49:57] | Yeah. He’s a jerk. | 是的 他是个混球 |
[49:59] | That’s no excuse. You stand up to him. | 不要找借口 你打了他 |
[50:01] | You don’t put him in the hospital! | 就差点没把他送进医院 |
[50:03] | Oh, big deal. | 噢 没什么大不了的 |
[50:04] | It’s the best thing anyone could’ve done to him. | 随便谁打了他都是一件好事 |
[50:07] | Besides, I only got suspended. | 再说了 我只是被停课了而已 |
[50:09] | It Is a big deal! | 这个事情够大了 |
[50:11] | His parents say they might sue us. | 他父母说要起诉我们 |
[50:13] | There could be assault charges. | 可以被告成蓄意伤人 |
[50:14] | We can’t afford that, Jack. | 我们负担不起 杰克 |
[50:16] | We don’t have that kind of money. | 我们没那么多钱 |
[50:17] | Oh, what? Mom’s not gonna take the case? | 噢 什么? 妈妈不会接这个案子? |
[50:19] | -Oh, whatever, Dad… -Listen, smart mouth! | -噢 不管什么 爸爸 -听着 会说的小子 |
[50:23] | In this family, we do not solve our problems by hitting people! | 我们家里我们解决问题不靠打人 |
[50:26] | No, in this family, we shoot them! | 不 在这个家里 我们只拿枪杀人 |
[50:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[50:48] | Honey, have you seen Jack? | 亲爱的 你看到杰克了吗? |
[50:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[50:58] | What’s wrong, baby? | 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[51:03] | Fogarty and his men followed us to the mall. | 弗加特和他的手下跟踪我们到了商场 |
[51:06] | He what? | 他怎么? |
[51:10] | Call Sam. Should… Should we call Sam? | 打电话给萨姆 我们该打电话找他吗? |
[51:12] | We should call… | 我们应该要打电话 |
[51:14] | I already took care of it, honey. | 我已经解决了这件事情了 亲爱的 |
[51:15] | I already took care of it. Went down to the courthouse… | 我已经解决了这个事情了 我去了法院 |
[51:18] | got a restraining order. | 拿到了逮捕令 |
[51:20] | A lot of good that’ll do. | 那会起很大的作用 |
[51:22] | Well, it’s something. | 恩 只能这样了 |
[51:25] | At least we could have him arrested… | 至少我们能逮捕他 |
[51:27] | if he ever comes around here again. | 如果他再在这个附近出现 |
[51:31] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[51:36] | But I have to tell you something. | 但是我要告诉你一些事情 |
[51:40] | What? | 什么? |
[51:42] | This man Fogarty really believes… | 这个叫弗加特的人始终认为 |
[51:46] | that you’re this Joey Cusack. | 你就是乔依·崔瑟克 |
[51:50] | I mean, the things that he told me this afternoon… | 我是说 他今天下午告诉我的事情 |
[51:53] | -What things? -Things. Just bullshit. | -什么事情? -那些事情 都是胡说的 |
[51:56] | But he’s, uh, he’s sure that it’s you. | 但是他很肯定你就是那个人 |
[52:01] | And we have to convince him that it’s not. | 我们必须要让他相信你不是他说的那个人 |
[52:04] | Well, I don’t think he’s interested in examining my DNA. | 我觉得他是不是对检测我的DNA有兴趣? |
[52:30] | Get off our property. | 放下你的武器 |
[52:32] | We’ll go, Joey. | 乔依 我们走吧 |
[52:33] | We just want you to come with us. | 我们只是你想和我们一起走 |
[52:35] | Come back to Philly, see some people. | 回费城去见一些人 |
[52:39] | I told you, I have never been to Philadelphia. | 我告诉过你 我没有去过费城 |
[52:42] | Heh. You almost believe your own crap, don’t you? | 呵 你自己都相信你的废话? |
[52:45] | You know, you’re trying so hard to be this other guy. | 你这么辛苦的装成这个人 |
[52:49] | It’s painful to watch. | 看起来真痛苦 |
[52:52] | -Charlie. -Hey. | -查理 -是的 |
[52:55] | Look what we found. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[52:57] | Come on. | 出来 |
[52:59] | Yeah? Ha ha ha. | 耶! 哈 哈 哈 哈 |
[53:01] | -Mom! -Jack! | -妈妈 -杰克 |
[53:02] | -No! Edie! Edie! -Mom! | -不要 伊迪 伊迪 -妈妈 |
[53:05] | -Edie! No! No! -Jack! | -伊迪 不 不要 -杰克 |
[53:07] | Let go, you son of a bitch! | 让我走 你这个混蛋 |
[53:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[53:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[53:16] | Don’t make us hurt the kid, Joey. | 乔依 不要让我们伤害孩子 |
[53:19] | We just want you to come for a little trip with us… | 我只想你和我们一起旅行一下 |
[53:21] | down Memory Lane. | 沿着记忆之路 |
[53:23] | Put the popgun down. Come over and talk to us. | 放下你的玩具枪 过来和我们谈谈 |
[53:26] | Baby, wait. | 亲爱的 等等 |
[53:28] | Edie… I will get him. | 伊迪 我去把他接回来 |
[53:31] | I’ll get him. Please. | 我去 求你了 |
[53:34] | Go up to Sarah. | 去照顾莎拉 |
[53:36] | Go up to her. Do it. | 去照顾莎拉 去吧 |
[53:47] | Put the gun down. | 放下抢 |
[53:54] | Put it down, Joey. | 放下枪 乔依 |
[54:02] | Come closer. | 走近点 |
[54:10] | A little further. | 再过来点 |
[54:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:35] | Go back to the house, Jack. | 杰克 回屋去 |
[54:41] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[54:53] | You see how cozy it can be when you decide to play nice? | 你看 当你决定合作的时候一切事情都好办了 |
[54:58] | Now, come on, Joey. Get in the car. | 来吧 乔依 上车吧 |
[55:01] | You won’t need your toothbrush. We’ll take care of everything. | 你不用带牙刷 我们一切为你准备好了 |
[55:04] | I think it’d be better if you’d just leave now. | 我觉得你如果现在离开的话会更好点 |
[55:13] | Joey. | 乔依 |
[55:25] | Come on, Joey, let’s go. | 来吧 乔依 我们走吧 |
[55:33] | -Uhh! -Uhh! Uhh! | -啊 -啊 |
[55:35] | Ohh! Ohh! | 噢 噢 |
[55:42] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[55:49] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[55:53] | Mommy, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了? |
[56:04] | It’s OK. | 没什么 |
[56:10] | You got anything to say before I blow your brains out… | 你死之前还有什么好说的吗? |
[56:12] | you miserable prick? | 你这个可怜虫 |
[56:16] | I should’ve killed you back in Philly. | 我当时在费城的时候就该杀了你 |
[56:24] | Yeah, Joey. | 是啊 乔依 |
[56:27] | You should have. | 你该的 |
[56:39] | Uhh! Uhh. | 啊 啊 |
[58:10] | Edie. | 伊迪 |
[58:19] | Honey, are you OK? | 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[58:23] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[58:28] | The truth? | 真相? |
[58:32] | Please. You can do that, can’t you? | 求求你了 告诉我好吗? |
[58:39] | You can do that, can’t you? Please? | 告诉我好吗? 求求你了 |
[58:42] | What do you think you heard? | 你听到了什么吗? |
[58:45] | It’s not what I heard. | 不是我听到的 |
[58:48] | It’s what I saw. | 是我看到的 |
[58:53] | I saw Joey. | 我看到了乔依 |
[58:56] | I saw you turn into Joey right before my eyes. | 我看到你在我眼前变成了乔依 |
[59:01] | I saw a killer… the one Fogarty warned me about. | 我看到了一个杀人魔 弗加特警告过我 |
[59:06] | You did kill men back in Philly, didn’t you? | 你在费城杀过人 对吗? |
[59:13] | Did you do it for money… | 你是不是为了钱才那样做 |
[59:14] | or did you do it because you enjoyed it? | 或者是你只是因为 因为你喜欢杀人? |
[59:16] | Joey did, both. I didn’t… | 都是乔依做的 不是我 |
[59:20] | Tom Stall didn’t. | 汤姆·史多不会这样做 |
[59:29] | Oh, God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[59:31] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[59:44] | Oh, God, it’s really happening. | 噢 我的天啊 这一切是真的 |
[59:49] | What are you, like, some multiple personality schizoid? | 你到底是什么? 得了多重人格分裂症? |
[59:53] | It’s like flipping a switch back and forth for you? | 这些对你来说就像来来回回得开关电闸一样简单? |
[59:56] | I never expected to see Joey again. | 我也不想再看见那个乔依 |
[59:59] | Oh, yeah. Joey. | 噢 是啊 乔依 |
[1:00:01] | What, was he in hiding? Was he dead? | 那他在躲什么吗? 还是他死了? |
[1:00:04] | I thought he was. | 我想是这样的 |
[1:00:05] | I thought I killed Joey Cusack. | 我想我已经不是乔依·崔瑟克了 |
[1:00:07] | I went out to the desert, and I killed him. | 我在沙漠死里逃生的时候之后 我就不再是他了 |
[1:00:09] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:00:10] | I spent three years becoming Tom Stall. | 我用了三年的时间变成了汤姆·史多 |
[1:00:15] | Edie, you have to know this. | 伊迪 这些事情你应该知道 |
[1:00:17] | I wasn’t really born again until I met you. | 我遇到了你以后才如获重生 |
[1:00:22] | I was nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[1:00:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:00:30] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这发生的一切 |
[1:00:32] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这发生的一切 |
[1:00:33] | I can’t believe this is fucking happening! | 我不敢相信他妈的这一切居然发生了 |
[1:00:39] | You didn’t grow up in Portland. | 你不是在波兰长大的 |
[1:00:43] | And you never talk about your adopted parents… | 你从来也没提过你的养父母 |
[1:00:45] | because you don’t have any! | 因为你压根就没有 |
[1:00:49] | And our name. | 我们的名字 |
[1:00:50] | Jesus Christ, my name. | 我的天 我的名字 |
[1:00:54] | Jack’s name. Sarah’s name? | 杰克的名字 莎拉的名字 |
[1:00:57] | Stall? Tom Stall? | 史多? 汤姆·史多? |
[1:01:03] | Did you just make that up? | 你乱编的吗? |
[1:01:06] | Where did that name come from? | 这个名字从哪里来的? |
[1:01:09] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[1:01:13] | it was available. | 这个名字刚好可以用 |
[1:01:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:27] | I guess I was available, too. | 我猜我也是刚好可以用 对吧? |
[1:02:11] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:02:15] | What am I supposed to call you now? | 我现在该叫你什么? |
[1:02:21] | You’re supposed to call me Dad. | 你该叫我爸爸 |
[1:02:24] | That’s what I am… your dad. | 我就是 你的爸爸 |
[1:02:25] | Are you really? | 真的吗? |
[1:02:27] | So, you’re some kind of closet mobster dad? | 那种犯罪集团里的爸爸? |
[1:02:32] | I mean, if I go rob Millikan’s Drug Store… | 如果我抢劫了米里肯药店的话 |
[1:02:34] | will you ground me if I don’t give you a piece of the action? | 你会因为这个事情打我吗? |
[1:02:37] | What, Dad? You tell me. | 是吗? 爸爸 告诉我 |
[1:02:40] | Please, son. Don’t. | 别这样 孩子 |
[1:02:42] | If I talk to Sam about you, will you have me whacked? | 如果我把你的事情给萨姆说了 你还会打我吗? |
[1:02:50] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:03:52] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[1:03:54] | Hey, Sam. How are you doing? | 嘿 萨姆 今天怎么样? |
[1:03:57] | Good to see you up and around. | 看到你康复了 我真是高兴 |
[1:03:58] | -Yeah. -You had her runnin’ yet? | -是啊 -你能让它跑起来了吗? |
[1:04:01] | Yeah, for a second there. | 是啊 还要等段时间 |
[1:04:04] | She’s coming back to life. | 它就可以活过来了 |
[1:04:07] | Ah, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[1:04:11] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[1:04:14] | I got a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[1:04:19] | Want to come inside for a minute? | 进去坐坐? |
[1:04:27] | I’ve been running through it all for the last couple days. | 我这几天都在想这个问题 |
[1:04:34] | It just doesn’t fit. | 我觉的这个事情不太合理 |
[1:04:37] | What doesn’t fit? | 什么不合理? |
[1:04:39] | None of it. | 什么都不合理 |
[1:04:45] | Is that Edie coming home? | 是伊迪回来了吗? |
[1:04:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:51] | Well, we don’t have to do this now. | 好吧 我们现在先不说这个 |
[1:04:55] | Might as well. | 那最好 |
[1:05:02] | Hi, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[1:05:04] | Edie. | 伊迪 |
[1:05:05] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:05:07] | I’m OK. | 我很好 |
[1:05:11] | You want some coffee? | 来点咖啡吗? |
[1:05:13] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不要 |
[1:05:17] | So, what brings you out here? | 那么 什么风把你吹过来了? |
[1:05:19] | Well, Tom and I were just talking about that. | 我和汤姆刚才在说那件事情 |
[1:05:22] | Mmm. I’d like to hear it. | 我也想听听 |
[1:05:27] | Well, it’s just that… | 好吧 只是 |
[1:05:32] | none of this makes any sense. | 我所说的不代表什么意思 |
[1:05:35] | These are serious secretive men. | 这些人都是些偷偷摸摸的人 |
[1:05:36] | I mean, they wouldn’t have come out here… | 我是说 他们不会跑到这里来 |
[1:05:37] | they wouldn’t have gone through all this… | 他们不会跑到这里来这样做 |
[1:05:39] | exposed themselves like this… | 来暴露他们自己 |
[1:05:42] | unless they were dead certain they had the right man. | 除非是他们认定了他们找到了他们要找的那个人 |
[1:05:47] | So, what are you saying, Sam? | 那么 你到底想说什么? 萨姆 |
[1:05:52] | I’m saying I think I need to hear the truth. | 我只是说 我想知道真相 |
[1:05:57] | The truth? | 真相? |
[1:06:04] | The truth. | 是的 真相 |
[1:06:14] | Sam, you’ve got too much time on your hands. | 萨姆 你的时间比较充裕 |
[1:06:19] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:06:22] | Tom is… | 汤姆是 |
[1:06:25] | Tom is who he says he is. | 汤姆就是他自己 |
[1:06:27] | That’s all that really matters. | 就是这个意思 |
[1:06:30] | Sam, hasn’t this family suffered enough? | 萨姆 我们这个家遭遇的事情还不够多吗? |
[1:06:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:06:40] | goddamn. | 真该死 |
[1:06:45] | Edie. | 伊迪 |
[1:06:47] | It’s OK. | 好了 |
[1:06:51] | I guess I’ll be going. | 我想我该走了 |
[1:07:00] | You folks give me a ring if you need anything. | 如果你们需要什么帮助 给我打个电话就是 |
[1:07:07] | Anything at all, understand? | 随便什么事情 明白了吗? |
[1:07:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:25] | You… | 你 |
[1:07:27] | Edie. Edie! | 伊迪 伊迪 |
[1:07:31] | -Get off of me! -Unh! | -离我远点 -啊 |
[1:07:37] | Fuck you, Joey! | 去你妈的 乔依 |
[1:07:41] | Aah! Get off! | 啊 走开 |
[1:09:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[1:10:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:10:52] | Hey, bro-ham. | 嘿 我的兄弟 |
[1:10:55] | You’re still pretty good with the killing. | 你仍然还是那么会杀人 |
[1:10:58] | That’s exciting. | 真是刺激 |
[1:11:01] | Richie. | 瑞奇 |
[1:11:02] | Yeah, it’s Richie. What do you say, Joey? | 对啊 我是瑞奇 你有什么要说的吗? 乔依 |
[1:11:06] | Are you going to come see me? | 是你来看看我? |
[1:11:08] | Or do I have to come see you? | 还是我来看看你? |
[1:13:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那应该是什么意思? |
[1:13:47] | Uh, Jenny Cream. | 呃 Jenny Cream (酒名) |
[1:13:49] | Bottle. | 一瓶 |
[1:14:32] | You Ruben? | 你是鲁本? |
[1:14:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:36] | You Joey? | 你是乔依? |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, I’m Joey. | 是的 我是乔依 |
[1:14:54] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在做什么? |
[1:14:58] | You finish your beer… | 你先喝完你的啤酒 |
[1:15:00] | then I take you to see Richie in the Escalade. | 然后我带你到艾斯卡拉德去见瑞奇 |
[1:15:24] | Nice houses. | 房子不错 |
[1:15:27] | Richie’s a very upscale kind of guy. | 瑞奇可是那种高层次的人 |
[1:15:47] | Nice gate. | 门也不错 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:24] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:16:26] | Home, sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[1:16:58] | Got to frisk you. | 我们要搜一下身 |
[1:17:00] | Nah. I’ll save you the trouble. | 不用了 别麻烦了 |
[1:17:02] | I’m not packing. | 我什么都没带 |
[1:17:06] | I got to frisk you. | 我们要搜一下身 |
[1:17:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:17:12] | I don’t smell very good. | 我身上不怎么好闻 |
[1:17:13] | I’ve been driving pretty much non-stop… | 我开了很久的车 没停过 |
[1:17:16] | fifteen to sixteen hours. | 15到16的小时的样子 |
[1:17:18] | I’ll hold my nose. | 我会捏住鼻子 |
[1:17:31] | Can you believe that place is still standing the Track and Turf? | 你还相信那个叫Track & Turf的酒吧还在继续营业吗? |
[1:17:43] | Didn’t you bang Jill Levy there… | 你没调戏那个叫吉利·立维的女人吗? |
[1:17:45] | right on the bar in front of everybody? | 就在吧台上 就在大家的面前 |
[1:17:48] | I never banged Jill Levy. | 我从来没调戏过吉利·立维 |
[1:17:52] | Well, you should’ve. She was… She was something. | 你该那样的 她还有点意思 |
[1:18:06] | How you doing, Richie? | 近来可好? 瑞奇 |
[1:18:28] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[1:18:29] | It’s been a long, long time, bro-ham. | 很久 很久没看到你了 |
[1:18:43] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[1:18:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:19:00] | -You want anything? -Nah. | -你想吃点什么吗? -不了 |
[1:19:08] | So, you like that farm life? | 你喜欢那样的田园生活? |
[1:19:13] | Milking cows and shit? | 挤牛奶 清理粪便? |
[1:19:15] | I don’t have a farm. | 我没什么农庄 |
[1:19:18] | No? | 没有? |
[1:19:20] | Fogarty thought you lived on some kind of farm. | 弗加特觉得你好象就是生活在那种农庄里 |
[1:19:26] | Said you could smell pig. | 还说可以闻到猪的味道 |
[1:19:30] | How that old fart would know… | 他怎么可能知道 |
[1:19:32] | what a pig smells like, I don’t know… | 猪闻起来像什么 我也不知道 |
[1:19:34] | but that’s what he said. | 但他就那样说 |
[1:19:41] | Do you like being married? | 你喜欢结婚吗? |
[1:19:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:45] | Do you like being married? | 你喜欢结婚吗? |
[1:19:49] | Does it work for you? | 对你来说不错吧? |
[1:19:52] | I can’t see it working for me. | 对我来说就行不通 |
[1:19:55] | I never felt the urge, you know? | 我从来没有想结婚的欲望 |
[1:19:57] | A lot of great looking women in the world. | 世界上那么多漂亮的女人 |
[1:20:00] | I never met one made me want to give up all the others. | 我从来没有遇到哪个女人可以让我放弃其他的女人 |
[1:20:04] | Sure, you can fuck around… | 当然了 你可以到处风流 |
[1:20:06] | but it’s so much goddamn work, you know? | 还有很多的事情可以做 |
[1:20:09] | Keeping it quiet. | 然后回家什么都不说 |
[1:20:11] | It’s not worth the effort. | 那样不值得 |
[1:20:14] | Don’t see the upside. | 别那样做 |
[1:20:16] | You see the upside, Joey? | 你那样做了吗 乔依? |
[1:20:20] | Yeah, Richie, I do. | 是的 瑞奇 |
[1:20:23] | I do now. | 我现在就是 |
[1:20:27] | I’m pretty pissed at you, bro-ham. | 兄弟 你让我很生气 |
[1:20:32] | You could’ve called. | 你该打个电话给我 |
[1:20:35] | You could’ve dropped a postcard in the mail. | 或者是寄张明信片来给我 |
[1:20:40] | We’re brothers. What’d you think would happen? | 我们是兄弟 你觉得会怎么样? |
[1:20:56] | I thought that business would come first. | 我觉得我们该先说正事 |
[1:21:00] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:21:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:21:05] | Tch. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:10] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:21:12] | You bust up a made man’s place. | 你惹到了一些有势力的人 |
[1:21:15] | You killed some of his guys. | 你杀了他几个手下 |
[1:21:17] | You take his eye. | 你还弄瞎了他的眼睛 |
[1:21:20] | Jesus, Joey, you took his eye. | 上帝啊 你弄瞎了他的眼睛 |
[1:21:24] | Barbed wire, wasn’t it? | 用带刺的铁丝网 是吗? |
[1:21:27] | That’s disgusting. You always were the crazy one. | 太糟糕了 你总是那个最疯狂的人 |
[1:21:30] | -Not anymore. -Yeah, I heard. | -再也不是了 -是的 我听说了 |
[1:21:33] | You’re living the American dream. | 你生活在你的春秋大梦里 |
[1:21:35] | You really bought into it, didn’t you? | 你已经开始做梦了 是吗? |
[1:21:37] | You’ve been this other guy… | 你做原来的你那么久了 |
[1:21:39] | almost as long as you’ve been yourself. | 现在也用了一样的时间变成了那个人 |
[1:21:45] | Hey, when you dream… | 嘿 你在做梦的时候 |
[1:21:49] | are you still Joey? | 你还是乔依吗? |
[1:21:54] | Joey’s been dead a long time. | 乔依已经死了很久了 |
[1:21:56] | And yet here you sit… | 但你现在还坐在这里 |
[1:21:59] | big as life. | 没什么区别 |
[1:22:04] | You know you cost me… | 你要知道 你让我花费了 |
[1:22:06] | a lot of time and money. | 大量的时间和金钱 |
[1:22:10] | Before you pulled that shit with Fogarty… | 在你杀掉弗加特之前 |
[1:22:12] | I was a shoe-in to take over… | 我本来是要成为下一任老大的 |
[1:22:15] | when the boss croaked… a shoe-in. | 而且是内定的 |
[1:22:19] | It was made very clear to me, Joey. | 我说的很清楚了 乔依 |
[1:22:21] | I had to clean up your mess… | 我不得不去收拾你留下的烂摊子 |
[1:22:24] | or nothing was ever going to happen for me. | 还要解决一些我从来没遇到过的事情 |
[1:22:27] | You got no idea how much shit I had to pull… | 你根本不知道 |
[1:22:31] | to get back in with those guys. | 我是怎么才让那些人不来找我麻烦的 |
[1:22:36] | You cost me… | 你花费我 |
[1:22:41] | a hell of a lot, Joey, a hell of a lot. | 太多 太多 乔依 |
[1:22:47] | Looks like you’re doing all right over here. | 看起来你已经解决了所有的问题 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah, I am, I am. | 是啊 对啊 对啊 |
[1:22:54] | I’m still behind the eightball… | 我现在还是麻烦不断 |
[1:22:58] | because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[1:23:00] | There’s a certain lack of respect… | 我们缺少了某种尊重 |
[1:23:02] | a certain lack of trust. | 缺少了某种信任 |
[1:23:07] | The boys in Boston are just waiting for me to go down. | 那些在波士顿的人还等着我去呢 |
[1:23:16] | You always were a problem for me, Joey. | 你一直不断的给我制造麻烦 乔依 |
[1:23:20] | When Mom brought you home from the hospital… | 当妈妈把你从医院接回来的时候 |
[1:23:22] | I tried to strangle you in your crib. | 我就想把你掐死在摇篮里 |
[1:23:25] | I guess all kids try to do that. | 我想所有的孩子都要那么多 |
[1:23:28] | She caught me… | 她发现了我 |
[1:23:30] | whacked the daylights out of me. | 我就没好日子过了 |
[1:23:34] | I’ve heard that story. | 我听说过这个事情 |
[1:23:40] | Well, what do you think? | 是吗 你怎么想? |
[1:23:47] | Better late than never? | 晚点总比不杀好? |
[1:23:49] | Richie… | 瑞奇 |
[1:23:53] | I’m here to make peace. | 我到这里来只是来寻求和平 |
[1:23:56] | Tell me what I got to do to make things right. | 告诉我怎么做才好 |
[1:24:01] | You could do something, I guess. | 我猜 你可以做一些事情 |
[1:24:09] | You could die, Joey. | 你死了就可以了 乔依 |
[1:25:08] | How do you fuck that up? | 你怎么可以失手? |
[1:25:12] | How do you fuck that up? | 你怎么可以失手? |
[1:25:33] | What are you going to do, give him mouth-to-mouth? | 你准备干什么? 给他人工呼吸吗? |
[1:25:36] | Did you see my brother? | 你看到我兄弟了吗? |
[1:25:39] | Fuckin’ leave this… | 妈的 不要管这个 |
[1:25:40] | and let’s just kill that little fuck! | 我们一起去杀掉那个混蛋 |
[1:26:45] | Jesus, Joey. | 上帝啊 乔依 |
[1:27:11] | Jesus, Richie. | 上帝啊 瑞奇 |