英文名称:A Good Old Fashioned Orgy
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[01:34] | See you, Cal. | 待会见 科尔 |
[01:58] | Sue, no, no, no! | 苏 别别别! |
[02:00] | Kill yourself on your own time. | 你这是在慢性自杀 |
[02:24] | A Good Old Fashioned Orgy | 怀旧范儿的狂欢节 |
[02:39] | According to the |
孙子在”孙子兵法”里说 |
[02:42] | …every battle is won and lost before it is fought. | 战争的胜负早在交手之前就见分晓了 |
[02:45] | Well, then I guess you’ve already lost. | 那么看来 你已经输了 |
[02:50] | Oh, that’s not very sportsmanlike. Let’s fucking go! | 哦 我只能说你太不专业了 比赛开始! |
[03:20] | Ladies. Hi again. | 女士们 又见面了 |
[03:23] | This is the third time we’ve been out. | 这可是我们第三次被叫来了 |
[03:25] | – I know. – We’re shutting this down. | – 知道了 – 看来派对得停止了 |
[03:26] | You don’t wanna shut the party down. You wanna join us. | 你们不会想关掉它的 你们会想来参加的 |
[03:29] | Why don’t you put the guns in the car and you come on in? | 为什么不把枪放车里 进来玩玩? |
[03:33] | – Hey, Bill. – Sorry I’m late, buddy. | – 嘿 比尔- 不好意思来晚了 伙计 |
[03:35] | – Fucking MapQuest. – I know it, bro. | – 该死的导航仪 – 我了解 兄弟 |
[03:37] | I’m right with you with that shit. Look, guys. | 我一会过去 嘿 听着 伙计们 |
[03:40] | Is this about earlier? | 是因为第一次来的时候 |
[03:41] | When you first came, I thought you were strippers? | 我把你们当成脱衣舞女了吗? |
[03:44] | Because that was an accident. You’re just very attractive. | 那是我的失误 你们实在太迷人了 |
[03:47] | Those uniforms are banging. | 尤其是穿着制服 |
[03:48] | If we have to come out here again, it’s a $ 1000 fine. | 如果再有人举报 罚款一千块 |
[03:52] | – Close it down. – Okay. | – 赶紧撤了吧 – 好的 |
[03:54] | Message received. | 收到 |
[03:55] | It’s done. You have my word. | 没问题 我保证 |
[03:57] | I’m gonna go inside, get on the mike, shut it down. | 等我进去拿到麦就撤 |
[04:16] | I don’t understand why you won’t just put it on. | 真搞不懂你为什么不戴 |
[04:19] | Because I don’t find the notion of mocking… | 我可不想被你的那些 |
[04:21] | …the American underclass as amusing as your friends do… | 下层社会的朋友们嘲笑 |
[04:24] | …and because I don’t share your desperate need to fit in. | 也不想和你一样跟他们打成一团 |
[04:27] | By not putting the wig on, you are setting yourself… | 你要是不戴上这假发 |
[04:30] | …and me apart from my friends… | 就弄得咱俩格格不入 |
[04:32] | …which is a controlling and hostile gesture. | 这样非常的不友好 |
[04:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | – Happy now? – Yes. | – 高兴了? – 是的 |
[04:41] | – Now I’m Mr. Fun Times. – I’m very happy. Thank you. | – 我现在是范二先生 – 谢谢 我很高兴 |
[04:44] | I’m going for a smoke. | 我去抽根烟 |
[04:45] | Good, because it’s a fucking costume party. | 好了 别忘了这是化妆舞会 |
[04:51] | Do we need to talk quietly around her? | 在她旁边的时候我们要不要小点声? |
[04:53] | Oh, no, no, no. She sleeps through anything. | 哦 不用 她什么环境都能睡 |
[04:56] | Yes, you do. | 对吗 宝贝 |
[04:57] | When the babysitter bailed… | 自从开除了保姆后 |
[04:59] | …Glenn and I were like, “Fuck it.” We have missed every party. | 格列和我错过了所有的派对 去它的 |
[05:02] | No way we’re missing the White Trash Bash. | 我们绝不能错过这次白色垃圾盛会了 |
[05:04] | Give it up for Glenn. Glenn’s getting married soon. | 有请格列他马上就要结婚了 |
[05:08] | I really did it. | 已经结了 |
[05:12] | What’s the deal with your bachelorette weekend? | 办个单身周末怎么样? |
[05:14] | – Yeah! – I think it’s gonna be… | – 对啊! – 我想更可能演变成 |
[05:16] | …more of a bachelorette night. | 单身之夜 |
[05:18] | And it’s gonna be at my folks’ place in Jersey. | 还得到新泽西的家人那办 |
[05:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:25] | – That’s gonna be fine. – That’s totally fine. | – 没关系 – 挺好的 |
[05:27] | Has anyone seen Glenn? | 有人看见格列了吗? |
[05:29] | Human torpedo! | 人体鱼雷! |
[05:43] | It’s okay. He’s a doctor. | 没关系 他是医生 |
[05:50] | Hey, buttheads, you guys seen Duquez? | 嘿 小笨蛋 你们看见迪克斯了吗? |
[05:52] | Will you relax with the doughnuts? | 你就别担心甜甜圈的事儿了 |
[05:54] | Oh, sweetie, I want to. | 哦 甜心 我也想 |
[05:55] | I’m trying to push the savoury and all they want is the sweet. | 我想给他们上开胃菜 他们却都要甜甜圈 |
[05:58] | I promise you no one cares. | 相信我 没人在乎的 |
[06:00] | Hey. Where the fuck are the doughnuts? | 嘿 甜甜圈在哪? |
[06:02] | Except him. | 除了他 |
[06:04] | Guess what. D. Duquez is AWOL. | 迪 迪克斯罢工了 |
[06:06] | That is unacceptable. I gotta have it out with that guy. | 真是的 我去搞定那家伙 |
[06:10] | Like the doughnut police. | 像甜甜圈警察是的 |
[06:11] | Hey, get off of that thing. It’s Saturday night. | 嘿 你能不能关了 今天可是星期六 |
[06:14] | Well, it’s Sunday in Korea, and those motherfuckers don’t stop working. | 韩国那可是星期天 那些杂种可没下班 |
[06:18] | They make the Japanese look like Jamaicans. | 他们把日本人急得团团转 |
[06:20] | – Is that the new BlackBerry? – Yes, it is. Got it at the office. | – 那是新款黑莓吗? – 没错 公司发的 |
[06:23] | As punishment for not dressing up, I’m putting this down my pants. | 作为你没化妆的惩罚 这由我保管 |
[06:27] | No, no, no. Just don’t do that. | 不不不 不要啊 |
[06:29] | My dick’s checking your e-mail. | 让我小弟查收你的电邮 |
[06:30] | – I’m sending a text. – Don’t do that. | – 我正发信息呢 – 别 |
[06:32] | You have my life in your pants. You cocksucker. | 你裤裆里可装着我的命呢 你个混蛋 |
[06:43] | Hey, you two, get a room or get a video camera. | 嘿 你俩 要么开房要么拍片去 |
[06:49] | – Hello. Excuse me, miss. – Hi. | – 你好 打扰下 美女 – 嗨 |
[06:50] | My name is Eric. This is my house. My party, sort of. | 我是埃里克 派对的主人 这是我家 |
[06:53] | You’re looking at a bunch of options. This is the one you want. | 你在找什么吧 这就是你要找的 |
[06:56] | This is the finest box of wine in the county. | 这可是本县最好的葡萄酒 |
[06:59] | – Really? – Yes, delicious. | – 真的吗? – 没错 非常可口 |
[07:00] | It has absolutely no body and an amazing cough-syrupy aftertaste. | 绝对没有体味跟恼人的止咳糖浆味 |
[07:05] | – Go ahead. – Cheers. | – 来吧 – 干 |
[07:06] | Don’t get it on your skin. All right? | 千万别撒身上 好吗? |
[07:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 真棒 |
[07:11] | – Not bad, right? – Really good wine. | – 不错吧? – 的确是好酒 |
[07:14] | – Even better bean dip. – That’s not bean dip! | – 豆酱也不错 – 那不是豆酱! |
[07:17] | – What? – I’m kidding. | – 什么? – 开玩笑的 |
[07:18] | You knew that. That’s awesome. | 你知道的 很棒吧 |
[07:20] | You’re the first person to eat out of that. | 你是第一个尝那个的人 |
[07:23] | Not many people are thrilled about eating out of a shitter. | 没几个人敢吃像便便一样的东西 |
[07:26] | Really? In prison, we used our crapper as a punchbowl. | 真的吗? 在监狱我们把坐便器当碗用 |
[07:29] | Really? No kidding? | 真的吗? 不是开玩笑吧? |
[07:30] | I have never seen you at one of these things. | 我从没在这种派对上见过你 |
[07:33] | – First time. – We’ll have to change that. | – 第一次来 – 那哪行 |
[07:35] | We do these kind of things all the time. | 我们经常办这种派对 |
[07:38] | You know, Labor Day. We’re gonna have a big Winter Wonderland party. | 劳动节我们还要举办一个冬季奇幻派对呢 |
[07:41] | Snow machine. | 有造雪机 |
[07:43] | Gonna be sledding. Should be interesting. | 滑雪橇 应该会很有趣 |
[07:45] | Give me your information. | 留下个人信息吧 |
[07:47] | – What? – Information? | – 什么? – 个人信息? |
[07:48] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | – 你是开玩笑么? – 当然不是 |
[07:50] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗? – 当然 |
[07:51] | Yes, like what? | 比如什么? |
[07:52] | Like my social security number, my college GPA? | 社保号码 大学成绩单? |
[07:55] | Why don’t we start with your phone number and your shoe size? | 为什么不先说你的电话号码和鞋码呢? |
[07:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[08:01] | – I happen to have a pen. – Of course you have a pen. | – 我正好有笔 – 那是 你肯定有笔 |
[08:04] | You gotta be ready. Always be prepared. | 你得随时准备 时刻住准备着 |
[08:06] | What? | 怎么? |
[08:08] | – On my baby. – Look at that. | – 放我肚子上 – 看啊 |
[08:10] | Oh, I’m so jealous of this baby. I’m so jealous. | 哦 我真羡慕这孩子 真羡慕 |
[08:13] | Oh, you wanna get out, I wanna get in there. I’m kidding. | 你想出来么 我还想”进去”呢 开玩笑的 |
[08:17] | Kelly, local number? | 凯利本地号? |
[08:19] | Local girl. | 本地人 |
[08:20] | – You kidding me? – Get out. | – 开玩笑吧? – 才不是 |
[08:21] | Size 9 shoe. | 九码的鞋 |
[08:23] | You know what they say. “Big shoe, big uterus.” | 有人说脚大的人子宫也大 |
[08:26] | I’ll bring friends. Real sorry. | 我会给你介绍朋友的 抱歉 |
[08:29] | If you excuse me, I see an old friend just showed up. | 离开一下 有个老朋友来了 |
[08:31] | I’ll talk to you later. | 待会再聊 |
[08:33] | – Okay. – Nice meeting you. | – 好吧 – 很高兴见到你 |
[08:34] | – Nice to meet you too. – Hey, fucko. | – 我也是 – 嘿 混蛋 |
[08:36] | Excuse me. | 等等 |
[08:38] | I’m really mad, actually. | 我真的很生气 |
[08:40] | – What’s wrong with this guy? – Bye, guys. | – 这家伙怎么了? – 再见 伙计们 |
[08:42] | Daddy’s gotta go home. | 爸爸要回家了 |
[08:43] | One more for the road. Shotgun! | 再来一杯 瞄准! |
[08:47] | – Michael. – I wasn’t ready. Throw another. | – 迈克尔 – 我还没准备好 再扔一个 |
[08:49] | – Asshole. – You’re supposed to catch that. | – 混蛋 – 你能接住的啊 |
[08:51] | Come on, baby, we’re going. | 来吧 宝贝 我们走了 |
[08:53] | – Bye, guys. – Bye, Katie. | – 再见 伙计们 – 再见凯蒂 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry if I got beer on your baby. | 抱歉把酒洒在你孩子身上了 |
[08:56] | You, you. Where have you been? | 你 你 你们去哪了? |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. There was a mess in the studio. | 抱歉 录音室里很乱 |
[09:00] | There was this buzzing undertone… | 嗡嗡的吵个不停 |
[09:02] | …that was bending me over and fucking me in the ass. | 把我折腾得够呛 |
[09:05] | Yeah. I’m not seeing any doughnuts. | 是么 我没看到一个甜甜圈 |
[09:07] | You specifically said get the glazed. | 你说你要光面的甜甜圈 |
[09:09] | They didn’t have glazed. I tried. There was jelly. | 我试过了但他们没有 有果冻的 |
[09:12] | There was Boston cream. Jelly, Boston cream. | 有波士顿奶油的 果冻和波士顿奶油的 |
[09:15] | Eric, I have a whole package of ginger candies in my bag. | 埃里克 我这有一整袋的姜糖 |
[09:19] | Hi, Willow. | 嗨 维萝 |
[09:20] | Thank you. But we’re gonna be okay. | 谢谢 不过也没关系 |
[09:23] | I found you a big brown naked! | 有个裸男! |
[09:25] | I can’t get it off! I can’t shake it off! | 我取不下来! 我甩不掉他了! |
[09:27] | Hey, everybody naked in the pool. | 嘿 大家都来裸泳吧 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s a half hour ahead of schedule. | 好了 还有半个小时 |
[09:38] | Yeah! Anybody? | 耶! 还有人来吗? |
[09:41] | Anybody? | 还有人来吗? |
[09:42] | Oh, you all suck. Chickenshit. | 哦 一群胆小鬼 |
[09:45] | Want me to go to Brent’s? | 要不要到布伦特(便利店)买点 |
[09:46] | Pick up Entenmann’s? | 恩滕曼(甜品连锁品牌)蛋糕来 |
[09:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心了 |
[09:49] | Now I’m gonna go jump in that pool… | 我得跳进池子里了 |
[09:51] | …because McCrudden is dying in there alone. | 不然麦克拉登会孤单死的 |
[09:53] | That’s what friends do. See, they don’t leave each other hanging. | 朋友就得这样 瞧见没 不会抛弃对方 |
[09:56] | Where’s your patriotism? | 你们的激情都哪去了? |
[09:58] | My man. | 绝对哥们 |
[10:00] | I got you. | 我来啦 |
[10:04] | My fucking BlackBerry. | 我的黑莓啊 |
[10:31] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你怎么在这? |
[10:34] | Oh, yeah, I own the place. Cherie, this is my son, Eric. | 哦对了 这是我家 谢丽这是我儿子 埃里克 |
[10:38] | – Hi. – He’s told me all about you. | – 嗨 – 他总跟我提起你 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是么 |
[10:43] | Great party. Thanks for letting us sleep it off. | 派对很棒 谢谢你让我们在这过夜 |
[10:46] | No problem. | 客气 |
[10:49] | – It must have been quite a fiesta. – Oh, yeah, I guess so. | – 玩得挺尽兴啊 – 哦是啊 我猜也是 |
[10:52] | – Did the best I could with the turds. – I know you did, Bill. | – 牛粪我尽力请了 – 知道了 比尔 |
[10:54] | I wish you would have let me know you were coming out. | 你们要来就应该提前告诉我 |
[10:57] | Maybe we can throw someone down on a couch. | 也许可以打发别人去睡沙发 |
[10:59] | We’re not staying. | 哦 我们不留了 |
[11:01] | I just came out for the day to do a meet-and-greet with the brokers. | 我来就是要告诉你经纪人见面会的事 |
[11:06] | Brokers? | 经纪人? |
[11:07] | You got the message, right? | 你收到我的信息了吧? |
[11:09] | I saw that you called. | 我看到你有点过电话来 |
[11:11] | I’m putting the house on the market. | 我要把房子卖了 |
[11:14] | What? Wait, you’re selling our house? | 什么? 等等 你要卖房子? |
[11:17] | I’m hardly ever out here anymore. | 这地方我也不太住了 |
[11:21] | It’s time to unload. | 是时候摆脱了 |
[11:23] | But hey, what about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[11:25] | I’m always out here. My friends are always out here. | 我一直在这儿 还有我的朋友 |
[11:29] | So make me an offer. | 那你开个价吧 |
[11:34] | Dad, come on. I don’t ask you for anything. | 老爸 别这样 我不求什么 |
[11:36] | How about this? We go get breakfast. | 这样吧 我们一起吃个早餐 |
[11:38] | We talk over the house situation. | 谈谈房子的事 |
[11:40] | Maybe we all can chip in for utilities? | 要不水电费咱分摊? |
[11:42] | I’m a little pressed for time, kiddo. | 我可没时间 孩子 |
[11:44] | We’re gonna go play a quick nine and then gotta get back. | 我们去打会高尔夫还得回去呢 |
[11:48] | Cherie’s never played before. | 谢丽还没打过呢 |
[11:50] | I’m so excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[11:52] | Dad, this is fucking bullshit. | 老爸 不会吧 |
[11:53] | I’ll call you next week. We’ll do yoga. | 下周打给你 我们要做瑜伽 |
[12:08] | I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. | 我早就说过 现在再跟你说一次 |
[12:11] | Your dad is a selfish prick. | 你爸就是个铁公鸡 |
[12:13] | Smoothie? | 冰沙要吗? |
[12:15] | It’s gonna be sad not coming out here. | 要是不能来这 那可太悲哀了 |
[12:18] | Me and Willy might not even be around next summer. | 我和威利明年夏天也许就不在这了 |
[12:20] | The L.A. Thing again? Are you serious? | 又是洛杉矶? 不是吧? |
[12:23] | You just moved into that place in Brooklyn. | 你们不是才搬到布鲁克林吗 |
[12:25] | But Willow’s doing really good with her acting. | 维萝在拉丁美洲的必胜客广告里 |
[12:27] | She did that Pizza Hut Latin America commercial. | 表现不错 |
[12:34] | Her dad is gonna hook me up with a job at a big law firm. | 她爸爸要把我安排到一家大的律师事务所 |
[12:37] | What about the album? | 那专辑怎么办? |
[12:38] | I’ll work on the album while I’m doing law. | 我在律师事务所也会弄的 |
[12:40] | Yeah? Will you? | 是吗?你会弄吗? |
[12:41] | – You know what I’m excited about? | 你知道我期待什么吗? |
[12:43] | Throwing one of these parties in my one-bedroom apartment. | 在我那单人间里开个派对 |
[12:46] | That’ll be fun, right? | 一定很有趣 对吧? |
[12:47] | Maybe I can put the food out on the fire escape. | 也许我可以把食物放到安全出口那 |
[12:50] | – Eric. – The band in the bathroom. | – 埃里克 – 乐队在厕所 |
[12:52] | I have to get more outlets. | 我得多装几个插座 |
[12:53] | I’ll get a power strip. Why not? I’ll splurge. | 我会弄根长的电线 干嘛不呢? 我会疯玩的 |
[12:56] | – Eric. – What? | – 埃里克 – 怎么了? |
[12:57] | This is a major moment. | 这是个重要的时刻 |
[12:59] | It’s okay to let the hurt in. | 伤心也没什么大不了 |
[13:01] | To allow yourself to actually be present in a moment. | 就让你自己面对下现实吧 |
[13:05] | Okay, thanks, doc. You really make the moment more real… | 好吧 谢谢医生 你说的现实的残酷 |
[13:08] | …by talking about how real the moment is in the middle. | 让我更真切的体会到此刻是多么的真实 |
[13:10] | No, I understand. You’re probably feeling… | 别这样 我理解你的心情 |
[13:14] | …some anger and some misdirected frustra… | 也许你有些愤怒有些挫败… |
[13:18] | – Feel better now? – A little bit, yeah. | – 好点没? – 好一点儿了 是的 |
[13:20] | – Dude, that was awesome. – Oh, fuck! | – 老兄 干得好 – 哦 靠! |
[13:23] | What about now? | 现在呢? |
[13:24] | Oh, much better. | 哦 好多了 |
[13:26] | Now I’m in the moment. | 我感觉到现实啦 |
[13:29] | I don’t understand summer school. | 我不懂暑期班有什么用 |
[13:31] | Isn’t the point of being a teacher that you get summers off? | 就是说你暑假要去做老师? |
[13:34] | Well, they pay us poop, so, what am I gonna do, waitress? | 是啊 还能赚钱 那我还能做什么 服务员? |
[13:37] | Oh, my God, the big news. | 哦 天啊 爆炸新闻 |
[13:40] | So the principal told me today… | 校长今天告诉我 |
[13:43] | …that the friendship bracelets that the girls are wearing… | 女孩们戴的友谊手链 |
[13:46] | …are actually sex bracelets. | 实际上是性的标志 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么? |
[13:50] | I saw something about that on Oprah. | 我在奥普拉节目里看过 |
[13:52] | Girls wear these different color bracelets… | 女孩们戴不同颜色的手链 |
[13:55] | …and every color represents, like, a sex thing. | 代表不同的花招 |
[13:58] | So if you tear off a girl’s blue bracelet… | 如果你摘到了蓝色的手链 |
[14:00] | …that means she has to give you oral. | 意味着这个女孩会帮你口交 |
[14:02] | – Yup. – What’s a yellow bracelet? | – 是啊 – 黄的呢? |
[14:04] | Uh, a hug. | 呃 拥抱 |
[14:05] | Oh, sweet. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:07] | – I know. – What about purple? | – 是啊 – 紫的呢? |
[14:09] | Teabagging? | 舔茶包 |
[14:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:13] | Well, what is teabagging? | 那什么是舔茶包? |
[14:15] | Balls in mouth. | 就是舔蛋蛋 |
[14:17] | Oh, no! | 哦 不是吧! |
[14:18] | Teabagging? What is with the kids today? | 舔蛋蛋? 现在的孩子怎么了? |
[14:21] | Well, the blowjob is the new French kiss. | 现在的法式缠舌吻成了口交 |
[14:24] | Wow, we really missed the boat on that one. | 哇 我们这代真错过了不少 |
[14:26] | I feel like if we had had sex bracelets back then… | 我想如果我们玩这种性爱手链游戏 |
[14:29] | …no one would have torn mine off. | 不会有人来摘我的 |
[14:32] | No, no, no, sweetie. | 不不不 宝贝 |
[14:33] | I would have torn off your BJ bracelet. | 我会摘掉你的蓝色手链的 |
[14:36] | You’re just saying that, but thanks, Eric. | 你只是说说而已 但还是谢谢你 埃里克 |
[14:38] | Thanks for letting me blow you. | 谢谢你让我为你口交 |
[14:40] | – You’re welcome. – You’re a good friend. | – 不客气 – 你真是个好朋友 |
[14:47] | Hey, Dody. | 嘿 多迪 |
[14:53] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 需要帮忙吗? |
[14:55] | – Are you Eric? – Yes. | – 你是埃里克? – 是的 |
[14:57] | Hi. We spoke on the phone. | 嗨 我们在电话里谈过 |
[14:59] | I’m Dody Henderson from the Henderson Realty Group. | 我是亨德森地产集团的多迪 亨德森 |
[15:02] | And this is my associate Kelly Tanner. | 这是我的副手凯利 谭乐 |
[15:04] | – Hi. How are you? – Hi. | – 嗨 你好 – 你好 |
[15:08] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Lame. | 没劲 |
[15:10] | Oh, I shouldn’t. | 哦 我不该… |
[15:13] | We can’t wait to get your house sold. | 我们都等不及要帮你卖房子啦 |
[15:15] | We need this place clean, clean every day. | 我们要这每天整洁一新 |
[15:18] | Water the lawns, skim the pool. | 记得浇草坪 清泳池 |
[15:19] | You never know when buyers are gonna stop by to say hi and buy, buy. | 你永远不知道买家会何时来看房买房 |
[15:24] | Oh, B-U-Y! | 哦 买! |
[15:26] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Oh, and make sure the toilets are clean enough to eat out of. | 哦 要保证厕所干净得可以在那进餐哦 |
[15:32] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Maybe I should sprinkle some rose petals on the driveway too. | 或许我该在车道上撒些玫瑰花瓣 |
[15:37] | Just do what you can. | 你尽力吧 |
[15:39] | Will do. | 好的 |
[15:42] | What are the chances of maybe selling this sometime after Labor Day? | 劳动节过后再卖你看如何? |
[15:46] | You wanna sell a summer home during the summer. | 卖房要趁旺季 |
[15:48] | That’s kind of the point. | 这是关键 |
[15:50] | So glad we’re in business together. | 很高兴和您合作 |
[15:55] | Om shanti it is. | 合作愉快 |
[16:00] | Vultures. | 奸商 |
[16:04] | It’s light. It’s light. | 好轻 好轻 |
[16:06] | We should put it up closer. Like there? | 我们得把它放得近一点 比如那? |
[16:09] | Oh, yeah. That’ll bring in all the right clientele. | 哦 是啊 会招来不少买家 |
[16:21] | Listen. Have you given any more thought to the final Labor Day blowout? | 听着 劳动节想出什么更好的点子了吗? |
[16:25] | I really don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:26] | I mean, obviously, we gotta do something huge. | 很明显我们要玩大的 |
[16:29] | But what do you do for a final blowout? | 但怎样才能轰动呢? |
[16:31] | Go out in a blaze of glory. Heads held high. | 嘿 别垂头丧气 精神点 |
[16:34] | – I get it. – Deserved. | – 明白 – 没错 |
[16:35] | Holy shit. Oh, shit. Here we go. Bingo. | 哦 该死 又来 有了 |
[16:37] | – What? – I got the concept right here. | – 什么? – 我有点子了 |
[16:39] | Brown party. | 棕色派对 |
[16:41] | Brown party. Brown party. | 棕色派对 棕色派对 |
[16:43] | Brown clothes, brown food, brown drink… | 棕色衣服 棕色食物 棕色饮料 |
[16:45] | …brown clown, brown balloons… | 棕色小丑 棕色气球 |
[16:48] | …live music supplied by Jackson Browne. | 杰克逊 布朗(音同棕色)的音乐 |
[16:50] | I don’t know what you’re thinking. Is that good? | 我不知道你在想什么 那能行吗? |
[16:52] | It’s fucking awful. | 糟糕透了 |
[16:54] | Take it easy. I’m just spitballing. | 放松 我只是随便说说 |
[16:57] | It’s not like you’re throwing ideas my way. | 你哪有我这种发散思维啊 |
[16:59] | He spells with an E at the end, is that qualified? | 他的名字结尾有E呢 合适吗? |
[17:00] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[17:01] | Holy shit. We got a situation here. | 妈的 有情况 |
[17:04] | Oh, my fucking God. | 哦 天啊 |
[17:06] | Dude, she’s wearing a sex bracelet. | 哥们儿 她带着性爱手链 |
[17:08] | Holy fuck, she is. | 妈的 真的 |
[17:10] | Oh, boy, that’s trouble. | 哦 真麻烦 |
[17:12] | It’s blue. It’s blue. Sword swallower. | 是蓝色的 是蓝色的 口交 |
[17:15] | When she reaches out for my cone, I’m gonna snag that thing… | 当她拿着我的那话时 我要把那话抵到 |
[17:18] | …and it’s deep-throat city all night long. | 她喉咙深处一整晚 |
[17:20] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:21] | Please don’t do that. Don’t. No, stop. | 别这样 别 不 停下 |
[17:25] | Stop. Stop it. | 停 停下来 |
[17:28] | I bet she unhinges her jaw like a fucking python swallowing a rat. | 我打赌她张开嘴肯定像巨蟒吞老鼠一样 |
[17:33] | Do you guys know what you want? | 你们知道你们要什么吗? |
[17:34] | – Yes, we do. – Yeah. We got a pretty good idea. | – 知道 – 嗯 我们有一个好主意 |
[17:36] | No, ice cream is what we’re into. | 不 我们只想要冰淇淋 |
[17:41] | Do you think a girl like that looks at us like we’re a couple of old dudes? | 你觉得那样的女孩儿是不是认为我们很老? |
[17:45] | You know like the way we used to look at 30-year-old guys back in high school and say: | 就像我们高中时看到三十岁老男人就会说 |
[17:48] | “Oh, man, look at that lame old guy hitting on Sue.” | 哦 哥们儿 看那个老衰人在和苏调情 |
[17:52] | Yeah, probably. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 那时候三十岁的男人 |
[17:56] | Weren’t 30-year-old guys a lot older back then… | 是不是看起来更老一点… |
[17:57] | …with, like, mustaches and jobs? | …留着胡子 工作什么的? |
[17:59] | – It certainly seemed like it. – Yeah. | – 看起来真是 – 嗯 |
[18:03] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:04] | Fuck, dude, we’re getting old. | 妈的 哥们儿 我们老了 |
[18:05] | Bullshit. Come on. | 放屁 得了吧 |
[18:06] | Seriously, I got a foot cramp the other day masturbating. | 真的 前两天我自慰的时候脚抽筋了 |
[18:09] | – What? Doesn’t make sense. – I swear to God. It happened. | – 什么? 不能啊 – 我发誓 真抽筋了 |
[18:12] | What about this, huh? | 这样 你觉得那女孩儿和朋友 |
[18:13] | Do you think that girl and her friends really have BJ orgy parties? | 真的会开那种乱搞狂欢派对吗? |
[18:15] | – Indubitably. – Really? | – 毫无疑问 – 真的? |
[18:17] | Duquez is right. We got fucking hosed. | 迪克斯说得对 我们逊毙了 |
[18:19] | Goddang. | 该死 |
[18:22] | Hey, what about that? | 嗨 那个怎么样? |
[18:24] | What about what? | 什么怎么样? |
[18:25] | What about that for the final party? | 最后的派对怎么样? |
[18:27] | – What? – An orgy. | – 什么? – 狂欢 |
[18:29] | – An orgy? – An orgy. | – 狂欢? – 狂欢 |
[18:31] | – You wanna have a fucking orgy? – Why not? | – 你想开个狂欢派对? – 为什么不呢? |
[18:32] | Get the fuck out of town. It’ll never happen. | 滚你的蛋 不可能的 |
[18:34] | – Why not? – Why not? | – 为什么不能? – 为什么不能? |
[18:36] | Because people don’t have orgies, you know? | 因为没人会狂欢的 知道吗? |
[18:38] | Oh, come on. They used to. | 哦 得了吧 他们以前搞过的 |
[18:39] | – True. – Yeah, think about it, dude. | – 那倒是 – 对啊 想想 哥们儿 |
[18:41] | An orgy. A good old-fashioned orgy. | 狂欢 怀旧范儿的狂欢 |
[18:45] | That is a blaze of glory. | 这才叫赞 |
[18:47] | Okay. Now you know I hate naysayers, right? | 好了 你知道我讨厌唱反调的人 对吧? |
[18:50] | But I’m gonna have to say nay. | 但是现在我得唱反调了 |
[18:51] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[18:53] | Are you throwing down the gauntlet? | 你要跟我下战书? |
[18:55] | Oops, what’s that? | 哦哦 怎么了? |
[18:57] | It’s on the ground as we speak. | 落地成交了 |
[19:01] | We’re gonna have an orgy. | 我们就要狂欢 |
[19:04] | We’re gonna have an orgy. | 我们就要狂欢 |
[19:05] | Oh, boy. Here we go. | 哦 哥们儿 来吧 |
[19:09] | Okay, guys, I’ve been mulling it over… | 好的 伙计们们 我左思右想… |
[19:11] | …and I have a concept for the final fiesta. | 最后的盛典我有点子了 |
[19:13] | – All right. – What is it? | – 好啊 – 是什么? |
[19:15] | Fiesta. | 盛典 |
[19:17] | While this will be the most spectacular… | 这一次将是我们经历过的最赞 |
[19:19] | …and insane party any of us have taken part of, it’s not gonna be a big thing. | 最疯狂的派对 规模不会很大 |
[19:23] | It’s just gonna be us. | 只有我们 |
[19:24] | It’s gonna be small, intimate, special. | 是一个特殊的小型亲密派对 |
[19:30] | Oh, I’ll make lasagne. | 哦 我来做千层面 |
[19:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好啊 |
[19:34] | We’re gonna have an orgy. | 我们要狂欢 |
[19:39] | – Who? – Us. | – 谁? – 我们 |
[19:43] | – Where? – Right here. Labor Day weekend. | – 在哪儿? – 就在这儿 劳动节周末 |
[19:45] | Us? A naked sex orgy? | 我们? 全裸性爱狂欢? |
[19:49] | You’re kidding, right? | 开玩笑吧? |
[19:50] | No, I’m not. Why not us? | 没 我没开玩笑 我们为什么不呢? |
[19:52] | People used to have them all the time. | 过去别人一直这样做的 |
[19:54] | All the time. | 一直 |
[19:55] | What happened to our generation? | 我们这一代是怎么了? |
[19:57] | – What happened? – I’ll tell you what happened. | – 怎么了? – 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[19:59] | – AIDS. – AIDS. | – 艾滋 – 艾滋 |
[20:02] | AIDS hit right when we hit puberty. | 我们的青春期正赶上艾滋病爆发 |
[20:04] | And it scared the shit out of all of us. | 然后把我们都吓傻了 |
[20:06] | It turned sex into this big, frightening thing. | 它把性变成了无比恐怖的事 |
[20:10] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[20:12] | Kids today are freaks, our parents were freaks… | 现在的孩子是怪咔 我们的父母以前也是怪咔 |
[20:16] | …we’re a bunch of fucking pussies. | 只有我们是一群胆小鬼 |
[20:17] | We’re the lamest generation. | 我们这一代最逊了 |
[20:19] | This is our chance. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[20:20] | Our chance to do it right. | 纠正的机会 |
[20:22] | Take back what’s been taken from us. | 把被夺走的夺回来 |
[20:24] | Isn’t that from Goonies? | 这不是七宝奇谋里的话吗? |
[20:25] | I am paraphrasing Goonies.Yes | 我就是在引用七宝奇谋 |
[20:26] | Orgy. Orgy. | 狂欢 狂欢 |
[20:29] | Orgy. Orgy. Orgy. | 狂欢 狂欢 狂欢 |
[20:33] | Duquez, come on. You’re into this, right? | 迪克斯 来吧 你会来 对吗? |
[20:36] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[20:39] | We’re all friends. It would just be too weird. | 我们都是朋友 这样只会很诡异 |
[20:42] | How do you know unless you try? | 你不试试怎么知道? |
[20:45] | If we all went into this with an open mind, it could be amazing. | 如果我们都放开一点 这会很赞 |
[20:50] | In theory, a noble call to arms. | 理论上 这还算是高尚 |
[20:53] | In practice, I cannot imagine a more awkward… | 实际上 我真想不出比这更诡异 |
[20:58] | …and uncomfortably terrible evening. | 更不自在的糟糕夜晚了 |
[21:00] | Oh, laugh, laugh, laugh all you want. | 哦 笑 笑吧 随你们笑吧 |
[21:03] | Seriously, don’t you get it? This is it… | 说真的 你们难道不明白吗? 只有这次了 |
[21:06] | …the final blowout, and then the house is gone. | 最后的狂欢 然后这房子就没了 |
[21:09] | People move away. Things change. | 人都会搬走 世事变迁 |
[21:12] | We need to think outside of the box. | 我们得走出思维局限 |
[21:15] | And inside the box. | 还得进去里面 |
[21:19] | Mike, come on man, that’s not what I’m going for. | 麦克 行了 我不是那意思 |
[21:22] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[21:23] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[21:25] | Are you serious? | 你当真吗? |
[21:26] | Yes, it worked. | 好耶 有用了 |
[21:28] | Come on. An orgy? | 拜托 狂欢耶? |
[21:30] | It’s madness. | 很狂野的 |
[21:32] | It’s gonna be a fucking blast. | 肯定会很爆炸的 |
[21:35] | – Success! – Success! | – 成功! – 成功! |
[21:36] | Sue’s in. Thank you, yes. | 苏要参加 谢谢 耶 |
[21:39] | Here we go. Come on. | 来吧 拜托 |
[21:40] | – I’m gonna go meet Marcus. – Oh, my God. | – 我得去见马库斯- 哦天啊 |
[21:43] | All right, think it over. Think it… Everybody, okay. | 好吧 好好想想 想想…大家伙儿 好了 |
[21:45] | All right, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[21:47] | It’s gonna take a while to come around on this whole orgy idea. | 得给你们点时间好好想想这个狂欢 |
[21:50] | Right? Here? No, okay. | 好吗? 来? 不 好吧 |
[21:51] | Very good, but go ahead… | 很好 但是想想… |
[21:53] | …type it in your BlackBerrys, pencil it in your notebooks. | …记在你的黑莓上 写在你的笔记本上 |
[21:56] | Orgy. Orgy. | 狂欢 狂欢 |
[21:58] | Orgy. Orgy. | 狂欢 狂欢 |
[22:01] | Orgy. Orgy. Orgy. | 狂欢 狂欢 狂欢 |
[22:10] | So, Sue, you think this is how you’re gonna finally sleep with Eric? | 苏 你最后就用这种方式跟埃里克上床吗? |
[22:13] | What? We dated in high school. | 怎么? 我们高中时约过会 |
[22:17] | Come on, that was ages ago. | 拜托 老掉牙的事儿了 |
[22:18] | You guys never, you know, did it… | 你们从来没 做过 |
[22:20] | …so it’s kind of unfinished business. | 有点还没完的意思 |
[22:22] | Yeah, but I’ve slept with like a ton of guys since then… | 嗯 但是从那以后我和很多男人睡过 |
[22:26] | …so this doesn’t have anything to do with it. | 所以这根本不是那个意思 |
[22:28] | Fine, but other than social awkwardness… | 好吧 除了有伤风化 |
[22:31] | …give me one reason. | 多给我个理由 |
[22:33] | Oh, very well. How about I give you several reasons? | 哦 好啊 多说几个怎么样? |
[22:36] | Like, oh, I don’t know… | 像是 哦 我不知道… |
[22:38] | …chlamydia, the herp… | 衣原体 爬虫 |
[22:39] | …gonorrhoea, syphilis, papilloma. | 淋病 梅毒 刺瘤 |
[22:43] | The Steve McQueen movie? | 斯蒂文 麦奎因的电影吗? |
[22:45] | No, that’s Papillon. | 不 那是蝴蝶犬 |
[22:47] | The virus that causes genital warts. | 我说的是引发生殖器疣的病毒 |
[22:49] | Why do you think of this stuff? | 你为什么会想这些东西? |
[22:51] | Don’t you remember the article | 你不记得我妈妈从纽约时报上 |
[22:53] | my mom clipped from The New Yorker? | 剪下来的文章了吗? |
[22:57] | No. | 不记得 |
[22:58] | Condoms can’t stop it and it causes cervical cancer. | 套套并不管用 而且会引发宫颈癌 |
[23:01] | You don’t have a cervix. | 你又没有宫颈 |
[23:04] | I don’t know how you could have sex in front of a room full of people. | 真不知道你怎么能在一屋子人面前做爱 |
[23:07] | I mean, I don’t even like to get naked at the spa. | 我泡温泉的时候都不全裸 |
[23:10] | I’m not saying that this is gonna be easy for me… | 我不是说这对我来说很容易… |
[23:13] | …but isn’t that what kind of makes it exciting? | 但不就是这样才好玩吗? |
[23:17] | I’m not saying that it wouldn’t be fun… | 我没说不好玩 |
[23:19] | …but it’s an orgy. | 但这是狂欢啊 |
[23:21] | What’s the point of losing all this weight… | 你减了这么多 |
[23:24] | …if you’re not gonna show off your new bod? | 不秀秀又有什么意义? |
[23:26] | You haven’t even worn your bikini yet. | 你的比基尼还没穿过呢 |
[23:28] | I still have 5 more pounds. | 我还得减五磅 |
[23:29] | I think this could help build your self-esteem. | 我觉得这可以帮助你建立自信 |
[23:32] | There’s the miracle cure. I’m gonna start turning my clients… | 真神奇的治疗法 我干脆让我的客户 |
[23:35] | …onto group sex instead of Zoloft. | 不吃药光集体性交好了 |
[23:38] | We’re going to the beach. At least do that. | 我们要去沙滩 这个行吧 |
[23:40] | – Come on, it’s our last summer. – Let’s go to the beach. | – 来吧 最后一个夏天了 – 去沙滩吧 |
[23:42] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[23:43] | shockingly, I’m gonna pass on the stroll through the tick-infested dunes. | 我还是不去传染病菌满天飞的地儿瞎晃了 |
[23:47] | Dude, I’ve had Lyme disease. | 哥们儿 我还有莱姆病呢 |
[23:48] | It’s not a big deal. It’s antibiotics, boom, done. | 没什么大不了的 打个抗生素就没事儿了 |
[23:51] | You know I have a needle phobia. Okay? I can’t go to the doctor. | 你知道我晕针的 对吧? 我连医生都不敢看 |
[23:54] | The puncturing the veins and the… | 更别说静脉扎针了还有… |
[23:57] | Okay, whatever. Enjoy the great indoors. | 算了 随你 祝你宅得愉快 |
[24:00] | – Yeah. Bye. – Okay. | – 嗯 拜 – 好吧 |
[24:02] | Hey, Eric. Could you grab some sand for my ass crack? | 嗨 埃里克 能不能给我抓点沙子治肛裂? |
[24:06] | I’ll grab some for your cervix. | 我会拿点沙子给你治你的宫颈 |
[24:09] | Okay. Let’s say you dated four guys in one year… | 好吧 假如你一年交了四个男朋友 |
[24:12] | …right, and you slept with them. | 然后你和他们都上了床 |
[24:14] | – You’d be cool with that? – Totally. | – 这能接受吧? – 完全能 |
[24:16] | And how many guys have you slept with this year? | 那你今年和几个男人睡过? |
[24:20] | None. | 零 |
[24:22] | Or the year before. | 去年呢 |
[24:24] | So really all you’re doing is sleeping with four guys… | 所以你只不过短时间内 |
[24:27] | …in, like, a shorter time frame. | 和四个男人睡 |
[24:31] | I never really thought of it that way. | 我还真没这么想过 |
[24:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[24:35] | Insane, idiotic and self-destructive. | 疯子 傻瓜 自我毁灭 |
[24:40] | Okay, hypothetically. | 好吧 假设 |
[24:43] | If I did decide to do it, but at the last minute… | 如果我同意了 但最后一刻 |
[24:47] | …I totally freaked out… | 我害怕了 |
[24:49] | …they would let me out, right? | 他们会让我退出 对吧? |
[24:52] | Laura, it’s an orgy, not The Accused. | 劳拉 只是狂欢 不是指控 |
[24:55] | It’s not fun unless everybody’s into it. | 大家都不投入怎么能尽兴 |
[25:00] | I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it. | 我参加 我参加 |
[25:02] | – I’m gonna do it. – Yeah? Yeah? | – 我参加 – 嗯? 嗯? |
[25:04] | – I’m gonna do it. – All right. Yeah, girl. | – 我参加 – 好啦 嗯 好样儿的 |
[25:07] | Hey, guys, what’s the celebration? | 嗨 伙计们 庆祝什么呢? |
[25:11] | Just talking about how to get Laura back in the saddle. | 只是说说怎样让劳拉重返恋爱游戏 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna find you a guy. | 我会帮你牵线的 |
[25:17] | Glenn’s cousin Frank is coming to the wedding. | 格列的表哥弗兰克要来参加婚礼 |
[25:19] | He runs a karate studio in Hoboken. Pretty cool. | 他在霍博肯开了一家空手道馆 很酷 |
[25:24] | Okay, Game on. Let’s go. | 好了 开始 来吧 |
[25:25] | All right, John Kruk. | 好的 约翰 克鲁克 |
[25:27] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna throw, and you’re still gonna whiff at it. | 我来教你扔什么样的球 你还是挥棒 |
[25:30] | Slow breaking curveball. | 慢旋球 |
[25:35] | Goddamn it! I dare you to throw that again. | 妈的! 你敢再来一次么 |
[25:37] | Sweet Wiffle, the nerd’s revenge. | 挥得不错 呆子要报仇了 |
[25:40] | I got my bunt face on. | 我要短打了 |
[25:42] | Drills, ladies. Drills. Let’s go. Look alive. | 开始 女士们 开始 来吧 打起来 |
[25:45] | Album cover, hat or no hat? | 专辑封面 戴帽子还是不戴? |
[25:46] | Oh, Doug, come on, man. | 哦 道格 拜托 哥们儿 |
[25:49] | You’ve been doing this for two years. | 两年了你一直在做这个 |
[25:51] | Mixing, remixing. Hatting, no hatting. | 混频 再混频 戴帽子 不戴帽子 |
[25:53] | Your music’s awesome. You just got to get it out there. | 你的音乐很棒 别管这些了 |
[25:56] | No one will give it a shot if they don’t dig my look. | 长相不好就没人会多看我 |
[25:58] | – It’s an image-based industry. – What the fuck? | – 那行就是看长相的 – 搞什么鬼? |
[26:00] | This is exactly why you’re headed for a shitty job. | 这就是为什么你实在要找个狗屁工作 |
[26:03] | You need to stop trying to look like a rock star | 你得别光想着打扮得像个摇滚明星 |
[26:06] | and start fucking living like one. | 好好生活吧 |
[26:07] | – Yeah, do the orgy. – Do the orgy. | – 嗯 来狂欢吧 – 来狂欢吧 |
[26:08] | You think Mick Jagger would have said: | 你以为麦克锯会说 |
[26:10] | “No thanks, mate. No orgy for me. | 不 谢谢 朋友 我不狂欢 |
[26:12] | I’ve got an on-again-off-again girlfriend.” | 我得对女朋友负责 |
[26:14] | “I don’t wanna cheat on David Bowie.” | 我不想背着戴维 鲍威乱搞 |
[26:16] | – “No cheating on Bowie.” – Hey, Willow. | – 不想欺骗鲍威 – 嗨 维萝 |
[26:20] | I know what Tom Hanks feels like now. | 我现在知道汤姆 汉克斯的感受了 |
[26:22] | My only concern, Duque… | 我唯一担心的是 杜凯 |
[26:24] | …is that the hat doesn’t make you look gay enough. | 这帽子让你显得不够基 |
[26:26] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[26:28] | You could Photoshop in three guys jizzing on your face? | 你可以P上三个男的在你脸上射精 |
[26:30] | – Or on the hat? – On the hat…? | – 或者在帽子上射? – 在帽子上? |
[26:33] | – That’s good. – Hey. | – 不错 – 嗨 |
[26:34] | You could take that five-song demo, make it a double album. | 你可以算上那五首样本 做成个双碟版 |
[26:37] | One with the hat, one without it? | 一个戴帽子 一个不戴? |
[26:39] | You could call it Exile on Hat Street. | 你可以起名叫流放帽子街 |
[26:41] | Yeah, or Jagged Little Hat? | 嗯 或者锯齿小帽? |
[26:43] | Oh, Meat Loaf. Hat Outta Hell. | 哦 肉饼 帽子见鬼去 |
[26:45] | What about Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hats Club Hat? | 胡椒中士的寂寞帽子俱乐部怎么样? |
[26:48] | What if I just call it My Shitty Friends Don’t Respect Me? | 怎么不叫我的狗屁朋友不尊重我? |
[26:52] | Pretty indie. You won’t be able to sell at Walmart. | 有主见 在沃尔玛可卖不出去哟 |
[26:55] | – Who’s next up to hat? – Two and two to Harvey Key. | – 好了接下来是谁? – 二对二哈维杯 |
[26:58] | Sandy winds up and delivers. | 珊迪打起精神传球 |
[27:03] | – Fuck me. – Hey, Ali Cat. | – 操 – 嗨 阿里猫 |
[27:05] | – Hi. – Like what you see? | – 嗨 – 喜欢吗? |
[27:07] | This could be all yours Labor Day weekend. | 劳动节周末就是你的了 |
[27:09] | Oh, Eric. | 哦 埃里克 |
[27:11] | Do you mind if I make an observation? | 介意我观察一下吗? |
[27:13] | Oh, boy. Sure, go ahead. | 哦 当然可以 看吧 |
[27:16] | You have intimacy issues. | 你有亲密恐惧症 |
[27:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[27:19] | I figured an orgy is as intimate as it can get. | 我觉得狂欢是亲密的最高级别了 |
[27:22] | No, no, no, but intimacy isn’t about intercourse, Eric. | 不不不 但是亲密并不是性交 埃里克 |
[27:25] | It’s about emotion. | 是情感 |
[27:26] | You don’t need to get laid. You need to be in a relationship. | 你不需要上床 你需要一段感情 |
[27:31] | Look, just because you’re in an unhappy relationship… | 听着 就因为你感情不顺 |
[27:34] | …doesn’t mean the rest of us need to be. | 并不意味着我们也要那样 |
[27:36] | I’m not in an unhappy relationship. | 我没有感情不顺 |
[27:38] | I’m in an adult relationship. | 我的感情很成熟 |
[27:41] | It’s lot of fun, whatever it is. Hold on one sec? | 很有趣 管他什么呢 稍等 |
[27:43] | Hey, Marcus. You want to take a few cracks with the bat? | 嘿 马库斯想不想来挥几棒? |
[27:47] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[27:48] | Football is my game, European football. | 我喜欢足球 欧式足球 |
[27:51] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[27:53] | Did he date Siegfried or Roy? | 他是和齐格弗里德还是罗伊处过? |
[27:54] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[27:58] | God, it’s embarrassing watching you play this sport. | 天 看你打棒球真替你羞愧 |
[28:02] | It’s cow shit. | 牛粪 |
[28:03] | Look, doc, it’s your life. | 听着 医生 那是你的生活 |
[28:06] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[28:08] | All I’m saying is that maybe Labor Day weekend… | 我只是说也许劳动节周末 |
[28:10] | …might be the last chopper out of Saigon for you. | 是你最后放纵的机会 |
[28:21] | Knock, knock. Guess who. | 咚 咚 猜猜是谁? |
[28:23] | Dody! | 多迪! |
[28:25] | – These are the Webers. – How you doing? | – 这是韦伯夫妇 – 你怎么样? |
[28:28] | We brought some extra signs… | 我多拿了一些标语 |
[28:30] | …because someone is stealing ours. | 因为我们的被人偷了 |
[28:32] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[28:35] | Oh, good. Okay. Hey, guys. Do me a favor? | 哦 好 好的 嗨 朋友们 帮个忙好吗? |
[28:37] | When you go in the house, don’t go to the basement or anything. | 进屋子后别去地下室什么的 |
[28:41] | Not that there’s anything or anyone down there in a cage or otherwise. | 里面没有关人啊什么的 |
[28:45] | Thanks, Eric. That’s so helpful. | 谢谢 埃里克 很管用 |
[28:48] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[28:50] | Oh, gosh. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 哦 天 别担心 别担心 |
[28:53] | He’s a little off. | 他有一些不正常 |
[28:56] | It’s a head injury. | 头部受伤了 |
[28:57] | That’s why he wears the helmet. | 所以他才戴着头盔 |
[29:00] | Are they all challenged? | 他们都不正常吗? |
[29:03] | Yes. But at least they have each other. | 是的 还好他们有彼此作伴 |
[29:06] | Oh, that’s so great. | 哦 真好 |
[29:09] | Have fun with your game, sweetie. | 玩得开心点 亲爱的 |
[29:12] | Thanks, Mrs. Weber. | 谢谢你 韦伯夫人 |
[29:14] | We are five minutes from Indian Wells Beach. | 五分钟就能看到印度式的海滩了 |
[29:18] | And wait till you see your bedroom. | 先看看你们的卧室 |
[29:58] | What if someone comes in? These people never knock. | 有人进来了怎么办? 他们可从不敲门 |
[30:01] | I just locked the door. | 我干脆锁门了 |
[30:04] | Fine, but you really must be quiet. | 好吧 但是你得安静点 |
[30:08] | None of your usual screeches. | 不能像平常那样尖叫 |
[30:09] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Yes? | – 好 好 好 – 嗯? |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:15] | Oh, Marcus. | 哦 马库斯 |
[30:18] | Let’s get you out of these dirty little panties. | 来把你的小内裤脱掉 |
[30:21] | Do it. What? | 来啊 怎么了? |
[30:23] | What’s going on? Why are you stopping? What’s going on? Hey. | 怎么了? 为什么停下来? 怎么了? 嗨 |
[30:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:28] | What have you done to your vagina? | 你对你的阴道做了什么? |
[30:31] | I shaved it. | 我剃了 |
[30:38] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Because I thought it would be something different, sexy. | 我想也许会又不一样的感觉 性感点 |
[30:46] | Women are supposed to have pubic hair. Why would I find it sexy? | 女人就应该有阴毛 我怎么会觉得这样性感? |
[30:50] | You look like a prepubescent girl. | 你就像一个未成年少女 |
[30:52] | I’m not a child molester. | 我又不是恋童癖 |
[30:54] | Okay, you know what, it’s hair, Marcus, and it’s gonna grow back. | 好吧 马库斯只是毛毛而已 会长回来的 |
[30:58] | Well, I wished you would have told me… | 嗯 我希望你能在我撕开这个之前 |
[31:00] | …about your little secret before I unwrapped this. | 告诉我你这个小秘密 |
[31:03] | This lambskin condoms cost 2 Euros. | 这羊皮套套要两欧元呢 |
[31:06] | It’s wasteful. | 真浪费 |
[31:08] | I fucking did it for you! | 我他妈是为了你! |
[31:10] | You could have consulted with me. | 你可以跟我商量一下的 |
[31:12] | I don’t make you wear deodorant because you don’t fucking want to! | 你他妈的不想喷除臭剂我也没逼你! |
[31:15] | Alison, you’re being like a child. | 艾莉森 你现在太幼稚了 |
[31:19] | Fuck you, go away! | 去你的 滚远点儿! |
[31:21] | You go away. | 你滚 |
[31:23] | I think this is chemical. | 我觉得这是化学反应 |
[31:25] | Darling, what dosage are you taking? | 亲爱的 你吃了多少药啊? |
[31:27] | You… Fuck you! | 你… 去你的! |
[31:29] | This is your problem. | 这是你的问题 |
[31:31] | I was just expressing my sexuality in a healthy manner. | 我在以很健康的方式表达我的性感 |
[31:34] | God forbid, Marcus, that we experiment a little bit. | 马库斯上帝不允许我们尝试一点别的东西吗 |
[31:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | I’m going back to the city and I’m taking the iPod. | 我回城里了 而且我要把Ipod带走 |
[31:44] | Fine. Leave! | 行 你走吧! |
[31:46] | And your breath is terrible! | 你的口气太难闻了! |
[31:49] | My breath is natural. Unlike your vagina. | 我的口气是自然的 不像你的阴道 |
[31:53] | Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[32:02] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[32:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:06] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:11] | The worst part is I’m just peeing right now. | 最糟的是我现在只是在尿尿 |
[32:29] | I’ve been kicking around a few ideas. | 我想了几个主意 |
[32:31] | Party themes. Let me know what you think. | 关于派对主题的 告诉我你的想法 |
[32:33] | First one, Roman, right? | 第一个 罗马 好吧? |
[32:35] | You’re talking togas, wine… | 我们会有宽外袍 红酒 |
[32:37] | …bushels of grapes, the whole deal. | 葡萄汁 整个系列的东西 |
[32:39] | Then I also have ’70s, right? | 我还有七十年代主题 明白吗 |
[32:41] | We got the swinger vibe, polyester, big hair… | 我们会有摇摆舞 尼龙 浓发 |
[32:45] | …upstairs and down, you know? I don’t know. | 楼上楼上下 知道吧? 我也不知道了 |
[32:48] | What about the Kama Sutra? | 印度爱经怎么样? |
[32:50] | – That’s actually not bad. – Yeah? | – 真不坏 – 是吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah, yeah, like the sex secrets of the East, right? | 对对 就像东方的性爱秘密似的 对不对? |
[32:55] | Oh, that’s… Yeah. | 哦 那… 对 |
[32:57] | You know you have like incense, tapestries. | 要有焚香 挂毯 |
[33:01] | – Veils, diaphanous fabrics. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 面纱 透明织物 – 对对对 |
[33:04] | I have no idea what the hell that is, but I like it. | 我可不知道那是什么东西 但我喜欢 |
[33:07] | You and me, we’re on the same page with this. | 你和我 我们现在的想法是一致的 |
[33:09] | – Right? I think so. – Absolutely. | – 是吧? 我也这么想的 – 当然了 |
[33:11] | – How do you spell “Kama”? – Yeah. | – 爱经怎么写啊? – 对 |
[33:14] | Dude, babe alert at 3 o’clock. | 兄弟 看三点钟方向 |
[33:15] | Three o’clock. My 3, my 3. | 三点钟 我的三点 我的三点 |
[33:22] | – Wait. – That hurts my dink. | – 等一下 – 是我的菜 |
[33:24] | Wait a minute. That’s Kelly. | 等一下 那是凯利 |
[33:25] | – Who? – My Realtor. | – 谁? – 我的房产经纪人 |
[33:28] | Oh, shit, the enemy. | 哦 天啊 是敌人 |
[33:30] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听着 听我说 |
[33:32] | We cannot afford to lose the casa de sex before Labor Day, | 我们不能在劳动节前就是失去性爱之家 |
[33:34] | okay? | 明白吗? |
[33:35] | You go over there, you get in tight with her, lay on the charm… | 你去那边和她调调情 施展下你的魅力 |
[33:38] | …and get her to drag ass selling the house. | 让她晚点把房子卖出去 |
[33:40] | No, no, that is… | 不 不行 那…. |
[33:41] | Yes, yes. | 行的 行的 |
[33:42] | She is a tough cookie. She’ll see through that. | 她不好搞定 她会看穿的 |
[33:44] | Her? Please, dude, you’re the king. | 就她? 得了吧 老兄 你可是王啊 |
[33:46] | A little winey-diney, she’ll be your humble wench servant. | 一点点小酒 她就是你谦卑的仆人了 |
[33:51] | Keep friends close, | 与朋友保持亲近 |
[33:51] | but enemies closer. | 但是与你的敌人要比朋友更亲近 |
[33:53] | Yeah. That doesn’t make any sense. | 那倒是 没啥意义 |
[33:54] | Just go fucking charm her, okay | 你就去迷惑她好了 行了吧? |
[33:56] | – Okay. – Go, go, go. | – 好吧 – 去去去 |
[33:58] | – All right. – Do the thing. | – 好的 – 做那表情 |
[33:59] | – What? – The smile thing. | – 什么? – 朝她笑啊 |
[34:04] | – Kelly. Kelly. Hi. – Oh, Eric. | – 凯利凯利 你好 – 哦 埃里克 |
[34:07] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[34:08] | Oh, my God, look at this. Watch. | 哦 天啊 看着点 小心 |
[34:10] | I hope anything I said didn’t screw anything up with the client. | 我希望我说的话没有吓跑那个买家 |
[34:14] | I was joking around. I didn’t freak them out? | 我就是开开玩笑 没吓着他们吧? |
[34:16] | – Oh, no. Not at all. – Oh, good. | – 哦 没 一点儿都没 – 哦 那就好 |
[34:18] | You were wearing that helmet so I was able to convince them… | 你当时带头盔呢 所以 我就告诉他们 |
[34:21] | …that, you know, you ride the short bus. | 那个…你头脑有问题 |
[34:24] | Well, that’s good. | 嗯 很好啊 |
[34:25] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Well played. | – 是啊 谢谢啦 – 演得真好 |
[34:27] | Hey, do you mind if…? Maybe I can make up to you. | 嘿 你介意如果我…? 我可以补偿你 |
[34:29] | Take you out to dinner or something? | 请你吃个饭什么的 |
[34:31] | Could be fun, yeah? | 应该挺有意思的 是不是? |
[34:33] | Oh, gosh, thanks. | 哦 天啊 谢谢了 |
[34:33] | Technically, I’m not supposed to go out with clients | 理论上 我是不允许和客户出去的 |
[34:37] | so… | 所以… |
[34:38] | Well, technically my dad’s the client. | 嗯 理论上 我爸爸才是客户 |
[34:41] | Right now I’m just some random dude on the beach. | 现在我只是沙滩上的路人甲 |
[34:44] | She’s smiling. Look, she’s smiling. She’s buying it. | 她笑了 看 她笑了 她信了 |
[34:47] | Okay. I’ll go to dinner with you. | 好吧 我跟你去吃晚餐 |
[34:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:50] | But tell me which party we met at. | 但你得告诉我我们在哪个派对上见过面 |
[34:53] | Was it one of my parties? | 是我的一个派对吗? |
[34:55] | Okay. What? | 好吧 哪个呢? |
[34:57] | Oh, was it the Cuba Libre party because… | 哦 是古巴自由派对吧… |
[34:59] | …I was in mojito haze that whole day and I just… | 因为我那一整天都醉醺醺的 所以… |
[35:02] | – Nope. – No. | – 不是 – 不是啊 |
[35:03] | Oktoberfest in July? | 七月的啤酒节? |
[35:05] | – Nope. – Oh, oh, no, no, I know. | – 不是 – 哦哦 不是不是 我知道了 |
[35:07] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[35:08] | It was the Star Trek versus Star Wars Battle for the Universe Party… | 是星际迷航VS星战宇宙派对 |
[35:11] | …and you were dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 你打扮成欧比旺 肯诺比的样子 |
[35:14] | How drunk do you get at these parties? | 你在那些派对上到底有多醉啊? |
[35:17] | Pretty drunk. It’s kind of a social obligation. | 醉得很厉害 像是一种社会责任 |
[35:20] | Okay. I’m gonna give you a hint. | 好吧 我给你提个醒 |
[35:23] | I wear a size 9 shoe. | 我穿九码的鞋 |
[35:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[35:28] | Oh, my God, you’re bean dip girl. | 哦 天啊 你是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿 |
[35:30] | – You’re bean dip girl? – I am. | – 你是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿? – 是的 |
[35:32] | Have you been bean dip girl the whole time? | 你一直都是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿吗? |
[35:35] | Oh, he’s so good. | 哦 他太厉害了 |
[35:37] | I can’t believe that. I was gonna call you. | 我真不敢相信 我本来要给你打电话的 |
[35:39] | I had your number on my hand… | 我手上有你的号码的… |
[35:41] | …and I jumped in the pool and it was gone. | 后来我跳进泳池 它就没了 |
[35:43] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我再也找不到你了呢 |
[35:44] | I thought you were gone forever. | 我以为你永远不会出现了呢 |
[35:45] | And you… | 还有你… |
[35:47] | You look so much better without the fake baby. | 没有假宝宝你看起来好多了 |
[35:49] | I actually prefer the mullet. | 我其实更喜欢尖嘴鱼的发型 |
[35:51] | Oh, I just cut it yesterday. | 哦 我昨天才剪的 |
[35:52] | For work. | 为了工作 |
[35:54] | Don’t think this whole funny, charming thing right now… | 不要以为你现在这样风趣迷人 |
[35:57] | …gets you off for stealing my signs. | 就可以偷我的牌子了 |
[35:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:01] | I’m furious those signs are gone. | 那些牌子丢了我都快气炸了 |
[36:03] | – You’re lying. – I’m not lying. | – 你在说谎 – 我才没 |
[36:05] | – Your voice just went up. – What? | – 你的声调刚刚变高了 – 什么? |
[36:07] | I… I’m… | 我…我… |
[36:09] | I’m not lying. I am not lying. | 我没说谎 我没 |
[36:11] | – You’re so lying. – No, I’m not. | – 你就是在说谎 – 不 我才没 |
[36:13] | Fucking James Bond. Fuck. | 去他的零零七 靠 |
[36:16] | Wow, look at that, huh? | 哇哦 看看啊 |
[36:19] | Holy smokes. Another gorgeous shot. | 太棒了 又是完美的一杆 |
[36:23] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[36:25] | What should I use, pitching wedge or nine? | 我该用哪个呢 是劈起杆还是九号杆? |
[36:28] | I used the nine. | 要我就用九号杆 |
[36:31] | I think maybe I should use the wedge. | 我想我应该用劈起杆 |
[36:33] | Or use the wedge. | 那就劈起杆吧 |
[36:38] | Why am I like this? | 我怎么这个样子呢? |
[36:40] | Oh, just pick a club and hit it. What is the big deal? | 哦 随便拿个杆子就打吧 有什么大不了的? |
[36:44] | Will you do the orgy with me? | 你会和我去狂欢吗? |
[36:47] | Hey, can we play through? | 嘿 能快点儿吗? |
[36:49] | Hold on a second, man. | 等一下 老兄 |
[36:54] | The orgy. | 那个狂欢 |
[36:55] | You think that would be a good idea? | 你觉得那是个好主意? |
[36:59] | I’m stuck. And I think the reason… | 我卡壳了 我觉得是因为… |
[37:01] | …is because I feel like a fucking fraud. | 我觉得自己像个骗子 |
[37:04] | I’m not cool. I have a law degree. | 我一点儿都不酷 我是学法学的 |
[37:07] | I ride a motorcycle and it scares the fucking shit out of me. | 我虽然骑摩托车但其实我吓死了 |
[37:11] | And I play golf at my mom’s fucking country club… | 我还在我妈的乡村俱乐部里打高尔夫 |
[37:14] | …with assholes like this. | 和这群人屁人 |
[37:16] | What’s the holdup? Play the wedge! | 还在想什么? 快打啊! |
[37:19] | This is not rock ‘n’ roll. | 这不是摇滚乐 |
[37:22] | This could be really good for me. | 这对我很有好处 |
[37:25] | For me and for us. | 对我 对我们俩都好 |
[37:28] | Will you do the orgy with me? | 你会和我一起去狂欢吗? |
[37:33] | Sure, yeah, yeah, whatever. Yeah. | 当然 去 去 管他呢 好 |
[37:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[37:38] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | – 我的天啊 – 真的 |
[37:42] | If you’re sure this is what you want. | 只要你确定这是你需要的 |
[37:45] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 确定 |
[37:48] | – Good. – I think. | – 那就好 – 我觉得是 |
[37:51] | Fore! | 前面! |
[38:00] | So you wanna know why guys don’t get as excited… | 那么你们想知道为什么男人不像 |
[38:03] | …about their wedding as women do? | 女人一样对结婚感到兴奋吗? |
[38:06] | See, it used to be like a guy would get rewarded | 看 过去是男人会因为他的承诺 |
[38:08] | for his commitment with sex. | 而得到性最为回报 |
[38:09] | But you and Glenn have had sex like a billion times. | 但是你和格列已经做过无数次了 |
[38:12] | For God’s sake, you guys have a kid together. | 而且还有个孩子 |
[38:15] | So for Glenn, it’s just kind of like all commitment, no reward. | 所以对格列来说 就像是只有承诺没有回报 |
[38:20] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[38:22] | I’m the fucking reward. | 我就是该死的回报 |
[38:25] | – Of course you are. – Of course. | – 你当然是 – 当然 |
[38:27] | – No. – Hello? | – 不是那样的 – 有人吗? |
[38:29] | Something’s wrong. He’s never late. | 不对劲啊 他从来不迟到的 |
[38:32] | – Try him again. – I have been trying him. | – 再试一下 – 我一直在打 |
[38:34] | He’s not answering his phone. | 但他从来不接电话 |
[38:35] | At least he won’t wear a white tuxedo like you dickheads. | 至少他不会像你们似的穿白礼服 傻子 |
[38:39] | Oh, God, that’s good. | 哦 天啊 太好了 |
[38:44] | Oh, sweet Lord in heaven. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[38:46] | What the fuck, are you stoned? | 怎么了 你喝多了吗? |
[38:48] | No. No, no, no, better. | 不不不 更好的感觉 |
[38:50] | I’m wearing a thing called The Yank. | 我穿着个从亚当夏娃买的 |
[38:51] | From Adam & Eve. | 叫”美国佬”的东西 |
[38:53] | One end straps around your leg, the other end around your wang. | 带子的一端绑在腿上 另一端绑在那上 |
[38:56] | The brochure says, “With every stride, | 手册上说”每走一步 |
[38:58] | it gives your member a gentle tug.” | 你都会有被抚摸的感觉” |
[39:01] | What are you doing with a rope on your cock at my wedding? | 你在老二上绑个绳子在我婚礼上干嘛? |
[39:04] | Endurance training, Labor Day. | 耐力训练 为了劳动节 |
[39:06] | For what? A jack-off marathon? | 为了什么? 雄起马拉松? |
[39:10] | What? Yeah. | 什么? 对 |
[39:12] | That’s exactly it. You nailed it. | 就是这样 你说对了 |
[39:15] | Hey, check it out. Look who’s here. | 嘿 看啊 看谁来了 |
[39:17] | Oh, fantastic. Another asshole in white tails. | 哦 太好了 又是个穿白燕尾服的混蛋 |
[39:20] | Keep the change, man. | 不用找了 |
[39:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:26] | Well, well, well. Look at you. | 哦哦哦 看看你 |
[39:28] | You’re late, you’re in costume, and you appear to be hammered. | 你迟到了 穿了礼服 看上去还喝多了 |
[39:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁啊? |
[39:33] | Long story. I got fired. | 长故事 我被炒了 |
[39:35] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[39:36] | It had more to do with the fact that I almost blew a $2 billion merger deal… | 因为某混蛋带着我黑莓跳进泳池 |
[39:40] | …because some bozo jumped into the pool with my BlackBerry. | 让我丢了二十亿的生意 |
[39:43] | Oh, shit. Dude. | 哦 见鬼 兄弟 |
[39:45] | I spent most of last night crying and drinking… | 我昨晚一直在哭 在喝酒 |
[39:47] | …and then I drunk-dialed my mom. She kind of talked me down. | 然后我醉着打给我老妈 她说服了我 |
[39:52] | Then I woke up this morning… | 然后我今早醒来… |
[39:53] | …had a little more to drink and I realized, you know what? | 又喝了一点儿 然后我意识到 你知道吗? |
[39:57] | This is good. I’m free. | 这很好 我自由了 |
[39:59] | Adam, I’m so sorry. | 亚当 真的很对不起 |
[40:01] | You’re my friend. No, | 你是我的朋友 不 |
[40:03] | they took my twenties from me. | 他们把我二十岁的青春夺走了 |
[40:05] | And I plan to make my thirties making up for it. | 我打算用我的三十岁来补偿 |
[40:08] | And you know what else? | 知道我还要干嘛吗? |
[40:10] | I’m doing the orgy. Fuck it. | 我去狂欢 去他妈的 |
[40:13] | Orgy? | 狂欢? |
[40:14] | What orgy? | 什么狂欢? |
[40:16] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[40:17] | See, this is exactly why we should have told him, Eric. | 看 我就说要早告诉他吧 埃里克 |
[40:20] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[40:22] | That’s what we’re doing for Labor Day. An orgy. | 我们为劳动节举办了一个狂欢派对 |
[40:24] | Bullshit. Who’s having an orgy? | 屁话 谁要狂欢? |
[40:27] | It’s me, Willow, these two fellas… | 我 维萝 这两个家伙 |
[40:29] | …Laura, Sue, now drunkie. | 劳拉 苏 现在还有醉鬼 |
[40:32] | Waiting on Alison. | 等着艾莉森的回答 |
[40:33] | Jesus H. Fucking Christ. | 我的上帝啊 该死的 |
[40:35] | How come you cocksuckers didn’t think of this fucking orgy idea… | 你们这群混蛋怎么不在 |
[40:38] | …five fucking years ago? Goddamn it! | 五年前想到狂欢这该死的主意呢? 该死的! |
[40:42] | Glenn. | 格列 |
[40:43] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to start without your friend. | 恐怕我们等不到你的朋友来了 |
[40:46] | Oh, he’s here. He’s… | 哦 他来了 他… |
[40:47] | – Hi, Rabbi. – No. | – 嗨 拉比 – 不是吧 |
[40:50] | Pardon my French. | 原谅我的粗口 |
[40:55] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[40:57] | Introducing for the very first time… | 第一次隆重介绍 |
[40:59] | …Mr. And Mrs. Glenn Pasillio. | 格列 帕奇利奥先生和太太 |
[41:03] | – Paciello. – Paciellio. | – 是帕切洛 – 帕奇利奥 |
[41:13] | Here we go. | 来了啊 |
[41:16] | I am married. | 我结婚了 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | I can’t believe you guys broke up because you shaved. | 真不敢相信 你们分手就因为你刮毛了 |
[41:25] | He’s the weirdest, creepiest guy ever. | 他是最猥琐 最奇怪的人了 |
[41:28] | Here you are, ladies. | 给你们 女士们 |
[41:29] | You guys are definitely broken up this time, right? | 你们这次是真分了 是不是? |
[41:35] | Fuck relationships. | 滚它的恋爱关系 |
[41:36] | Right now, all I wanna do is have some fun. | 现在 我只想找些乐趣 |
[42:06] | Labor Day. | 劳动节 |
[42:09] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[42:10] | Yes. Yes. | 太好了 太好了 |
[42:12] | Oh, and I’m fully shaved. | 哦 而且我把毛全刮了 |
[42:15] | – Alison. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 艾莉森 – 哦 不不不 |
[42:17] | I’m not making a speech. | 我不是在说祝词 |
[42:20] | Sorry about that. It’s a private conversation. | 对不起 这是个私人间的对话 |
[42:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[42:26] | You know what they’re doing over Labor Day? | 你知道他们劳动节要干嘛吗? |
[42:28] | – Do you know what the party is? – What? | – 你知道是什么派对吗? – 什么啊? |
[42:31] | They’re having a fucking orgy. | 他们要该死的狂欢 |
[42:35] | – What are you talking about? – They are having an orgy. | – 你在说什么啊 – 他们要狂欢 |
[42:39] | Like a sex orgy? | 像一个性爱狂欢? |
[42:41] | Like a sex orgy and we’re not invited. | 就是个性爱狂欢 而我们没被邀请 |
[42:47] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 你们好 |
[42:48] | So is it true? | 那么说是真的咯? |
[42:50] | That all of you are having this orgy… | 你们所有人都去这个狂欢 |
[42:52] | …and you didn’t think to invite us? | 然而你们没想过要邀请我们? |
[42:56] | What are you all looking at me for? I… | 你们都看我干嘛? 我… |
[42:59] | Guys, you just got married, okay? | 伙计们 你们刚结婚好不好? |
[43:02] | I… You have a kid. You don’t… | 我… 你们有个孩子 你们没有… |
[43:04] | Don’t you think it’s a little inappropriate? | 你们不觉得这不怎么恰当吗? |
[43:06] | Well, of course we wouldn’t come. | 嗯 我们当然不会去 |
[43:08] | It’s that you didn’t ask us. You didn’t even think of us. | 只是你们都没问我们 都不想一下我们 |
[43:11] | In fact, you specifically hid this from us. | 实际上你们还故意瞒着我们 |
[43:14] | We invited all you to be here today… | 我们今天都邀请你们来了 |
[43:16] | …just the most special day of our lives… | 在我们一生中最特殊的日子里 |
[43:18] | …and you, who are supposed to be our closest friends. | 你们应该是我们最亲近的朋友了 |
[43:22] | There were family members who didn’t get invited so you could come. | 为了邀请你们有些家人都没法请了 |
[43:26] | – Family members. – Right. | – 家人 – 对 |
[43:28] | Now, | 现在 |
[43:28] | we’re just totally out of your pervy little social club. | 我们算是完全脱离你们这个变态小社团了 |
[43:33] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[43:40] | – Sorry. – Are you happy? | – 对不起 – 现在你们开心了吧? |
[43:44] | Because you and your stupid orgy just ruined our goddamn wedding. | 因为你们和你们的愚蠢狂欢毁了我们的婚礼 |
[43:48] | – Oh, come on, Glenn. – Kate! | – 哦 不要这样啊 格列 – 凯特 |
[43:50] | Is it too late to invite them? | 现在邀请他们是不是晚了啊? |
[43:52] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[43:53] | No! | 不用了! |
[43:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[43:55] | Guys, it’s Katie. | 伙计们 她可是凯蒂啊 |
[43:56] | She’s gonna be fine in like an hour. | 她一小时后就会好了 |
[43:58] | I just realized I’m really hammered… | 我刚刚意识到我真是喝多了 |
[44:00] | …and I would really like to dance. | 我真想去跳舞 |
[44:02] | I’m dancing too. | 我也去 |
[44:03] | This reminds me of our senior prom. | 这让我想到了我们的毕业舞会 |
[44:06] | You still won’t give me a hand job, right? | 你还是不会给我打手枪 是不是? |
[44:22] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[44:29] | It’s amazing | 你到现在还和你的高中朋友这么铁 |
[44:32] | that you’re still so tight with your high school friends. | 真是太神奇了 |
[44:33] | None of mine moved back after college. | 我的高中朋友自从大学毕业就没一个回来的 |
[44:35] | Yeah, it’s a… I don’t know, | 恩 是啊 我也不知道 |
[44:37] | it’s maybe corny to say… | 也许说出来挺老掉牙的 |
[44:38] | …but these guys and gals are kind of like… | 但是 这些家伙们就像… |
[44:40] | …the closest thing I’ve got to a family these days. | 我这阵子最亲的亲人 |
[44:43] | That’s why the house, the summer house, | 这就是那所房子 那个避暑别墅 |
[44:45] | it’s like our rec center. | 是我们的娱乐中心的原因 |
[44:46] | I think we’re getting an offer on the rec center. | 我想已经有人出价买你们的娱乐中心了 |
[44:50] | My dad will be thrilled. | 我爸一定会非常高兴的 |
[44:52] | – I knew it. – What? | – 我就知道 – 知道什么? |
[44:53] | I knew it wasn’t a family decision to sell the house. | 知道不是你们全家都同意卖房子的 |
[44:56] | No. We’re not big into family decisions anymore. | 不是 我们再也没有一致同意的时候了 |
[44:59] | My mom, she lives in Portland, Oregon… | 我妈 和个狗屁灵气治疗师 |
[45:02] | …with this Reiki healer asshole. | 住在俄勒冈州的波特兰 |
[45:05] | Tell me exactly how you feel. | 告诉我你是怎么想的 |
[45:06] | Oh, he’s good. He’s good. | 哦 他很好 很好 |
[45:08] | No, she’s kind of out of the picture. | 没什么 她现在远离我的生活了 |
[45:10] | Her doing. Yeah, it’s just me and my dad. | 她过她的 对 只剩下我和我爸了 |
[45:13] | Well, your dad seems like a fun guy. | 嗯 你爸看起来挺有趣的 |
[45:16] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[45:17] | Yeah, yeah, he’s very fun. He’s a hoot. | 是啊 是的 挺有意思的 是个搞笑的人 |
[45:19] | Kind of like being raised by an older fraternity brother. | 有点儿像被兄弟会养大的似的 |
[45:22] | – He hit on me a little bit. – No. | – 他好像对我有点儿意思 – 不会吧 |
[45:25] | – He ask you to play golf? – Yes. | – 他邀请你去打高尔夫了吗? – 是啊 |
[45:27] | That’s his move. | 那就是他的行动了 |
[45:28] | He’s very good at golf. Very good. | 他打高尔夫很厉害的 很厉害 |
[45:30] | But he did it right in front of Cherie | 但他是当着谢丽的面问我的 |
[45:32] | and she had no idea. | 而且她还一点儿都不知情 |
[45:33] | Neither did my mom for a while. | 我妈一开始也不知道 |
[45:35] | Now if you will excuse me… | 现在如果你允许的话… |
[45:37] | …I have to win this game if you don’t mind. | 我就要赢这个小游戏了 |
[45:39] | – Does this make you? – It’s a little distracting. | – 这也会赢吗? – 有点小干扰 |
[45:42] | – That’s not distracting at all. – Jesus. | – 一点儿都不干扰 – 上帝啊 |
[45:44] | I lied. It was a little distracting. | 我说谎了 确实有点小干扰 |
[45:47] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[46:02] | – No. – What? | – 没 – ? 什么 |
[46:04] | We are here to observe. That is all. | 我们来这就是看的 不干别的 |
[46:06] | It’s a sex club. Semper fi. Always prepared. | 这是个性爱俱乐部 至死不渝 得时刻准备着 |
[46:08] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[46:09] | – Doesn’t that mean “always faithful”? | 那意思不是”永远忠诚”么? |
[46:11] | Hey, who took Latin in seventh grade? | 嘿 不看看是谁七年级学了拉丁语啊? |
[46:13] | Moi, okay? I brought a pack with me if you need one. | 我 好么? 我带了一包 你想要的话告诉我 |
[46:17] | – Give me the signal. – I won’t need one. | – 给我个信号 – 我不需要 |
[46:19] | – Altoid? – Yeah. | – 薄荷糖? – 嗯 |
[46:24] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[46:25] | The password is chandelier. | 密语是枝状吊灯 |
[46:30] | Who’s your connection? | 谁你介绍来的? |
[46:32] | Vic George, friend of my uncle’s. | 维克 乔治 我叔叔的朋友 |
[46:33] | Yeah. He told me to expect you. | 对 他告诉我等你 |
[46:35] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[46:40] | So welcome to the Paradiso. | 那么欢迎来到天堂 |
[46:47] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事? |
[46:49] | – Can I take your clothes? – No. | – 可以帮您拿衣服么? – 不用 |
[46:50] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗? – 是啊 我确定 |
[46:52] | – Okay, follow me. – Yeah. | – 好吧 跟着我 – 好的 |
[46:53] | – This is Bill. – Hey, Bill. | – 这是比尔- 嘿 比尔 |
[46:55] | That was a panda. | 那是个熊猫 |
[46:57] | Go easy on that thing. | 对它温柔点 |
[46:58] | Didi, Ginger. | 迪迪和金吉尔 |
[47:01] | Clambake. | 蛤蜊式 |
[47:21] | – Okay. – Have a good time. | – 好的 – 玩得开心 |
[47:22] | Thanks, Dr. Fred. | 谢谢了 弗雷德医生 |
[47:23] | You guys be good. | 你们好好玩啊 |
[47:25] | Should’ve had this guy at the wedding. | 真应该把这家伙请去婚礼 |
[47:28] | Love the new Price is Right. | 喜欢新的<价格合理> |
[47:37] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛呢? |
[47:41] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, fuck. | – 哦 我的天啊 – 我操 |
[47:43] | Vic? | 维克? |
[47:45] | – Hey, Mikey. – Hey. | – 嘿 麦基 – 嘿 |
[47:47] | Little McCrudden. | 我是小麦克拉登 |
[47:49] | – Holy shit, you’ve grown. – Yeah. | – 我的天啊 你长大啦 – 是啊 |
[47:52] | – How you doing, baby? – Good, good. | – 最近怎么样 宝贝? – 不错 不错 |
[47:54] | – How’s your folks? – Good, they’re on a cruise. | – 你爸妈呢? – 不错 他们在游轮上 |
[47:57] | Mom got her pound cake recipe published. | 我妈把她做蛋糕的秘方出版了 |
[47:59] | This is my buddy Eric. Eric, Vic. | 这是我好哥们埃里克 埃里克 这是维克 |
[48:01] | Your mom’s a good woman. | 你妈妈是个好女人 |
[48:04] | Oh, how you doing, man? | 噢 最近怎么样 哥们? |
[48:06] | Yeah. Good to meet you. | 耶 见到你很高兴 |
[48:08] | This is Ellen. | 这是艾伦 |
[48:09] | – Ellen. – Hi, guys. | – 艾伦- 嗨 帅哥们 |
[48:11] | – Hi. – Eric and Mikey. | – 嗨 – 这是埃里克和麦基 |
[48:12] | It’s Mike. I go by Mike now. | 是麦基 现在被叫成麦克了 |
[48:14] | First time at the Paradiso, guys? | 第一次来”天堂”吧 哥们? |
[48:17] | Got a couple of cherries to pop. | 有不少新鲜的等着你们玩呢 |
[48:19] | Come on, guys, take off the clothes and get fucking. | 来吧 伙计们 把衣服脱了赶紧干吧 |
[48:22] | No. No fucking. No. Actually, | 不 不做爱 不 事实上 |
[48:24] | no, no. We’re here more doing research… | 不不 我们来这里更多的是 |
[48:25] | …than anything else. We’re gonna throw an orgy. | 做研究 我们要搞个狂欢派对 |
[48:28] | We were hoping we can get a little advice. | 我们希望能得到一点建议 |
[48:30] | I see. Let’s powwow over at the snack nook. | 我知道了 咱们去小吃角落那聊聊吧 |
[48:33] | – Snack nook is good. – Snack nook. | – 小吃角落不错 – 小吃角落 |
[48:35] | Just let me finish up here. | 先等我这完事了啊 |
[48:36] | – No rush. – Rush if you want. | – 不用急 – 你想快就快 |
[48:38] | Rush a little. | 稍微快点 |
[48:40] | Come on, cowboy. Time to shine. | 来吧 牛仔 是时候一展雄风了 |
[48:44] | Yeah. Almost. Let’s keep going, just a second. | 嗯 快了 接着干 就差一会了 |
[48:47] | I’ll be right there, just a second. | 我马上过去啊 就一小会 |
[48:48] | There we go. | 到了 |
[48:53] | Look at me, not her. | 看着我 不是她 |
[50:02] | You listen to me. | 你听我的 |
[50:04] | You can’t force it and you can’t fake it. | 你不能勉强 你也不能假装 |
[50:08] | So you better cut the bullshit… | 所以赶紧把这破衣服脱了… |
[50:10] | …nut up, and be a man. | …脱光了 做个真男人吧 |
[50:16] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 现在如果你不介意的话… |
[50:17] | …I feel the blood | …我感觉我的热血 |
[50:18] | rushing back to my sword. | 已经飞速涌回我的利剑上了 |
[50:20] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[50:23] | Well, hey, Vic, thank you. | 额 好吧 维克 谢谢你了 |
[50:24] | This is all good stuff. | 你说了很多有用的东西 |
[50:25] | – Good advice. – Yeah. Good. Thank you. | – 很棒的建议 – 嗯 真不错 谢谢 |
[50:27] | My pleasure, guys. | 我的荣幸 小伙子们 |
[50:29] | – Okay, watch that thing. – This is unnecessary. | – 哎呀 小心你的家伙 – 没必要抱了吧 |
[50:31] | Watch that thing. | 看着点你那家伙 |
[50:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[50:36] | Oh, one more thing. | 哦 还有件事 |
[50:38] | Buy some scented candles. It helps hide the smell of ass. | 买点带香气的蜡烛 能帮你掩盖屁股的臭味 |
[50:53] | Man, oh, man. All right. | 看呐 噢 看呐 |
[50:54] | That was good? | 那一投挺不错吧? |
[50:55] | – That was good. – Yeah. | – 挺不错的 – 是啊 |
[50:56] | Yeah, okay, here we go. | 好吧 那么 到我了 |
[50:57] | – You ready? – Showtime. | – 你准备好了? – 表演时间 |
[51:00] | Sh… Shit. | 他妈的 |
[51:03] | – I’m gonna count that. – Okay. | – 这个也算 – 好吧 |
[51:04] | I’m gonna count that there. Okay. | 这个就算投在那了 好吧 |
[51:06] | Yeah, it’s juvenile. I’ve been meaning to ask you something. | 是啊 这太幼稚了 我一直想问你一件事 |
[51:09] | What? | 什么事? |
[51:10] | What’s Dody like as a boss? | 多迪当老板的时候什么样啊? |
[51:12] | She just seems like she could be a little, you know, domineering. | 看起来她像是有点 就是 有点专制 |
[51:16] | Oh, my gosh, no. | 哦 我的天呐 不不 |
[51:17] | I mean, she’s not what you think, you know. | 我的意思是 她不是你想的那样 |
[51:20] | I mean, of course, | 我的意思是 当然啦 |
[51:21] | at work she’s all business… | 她工作的时候倒是一本正经… |
[51:22] | …but, Eric, she has traveled the world. | …但是 埃里克 她都周游过世界了 |
[51:25] | – No shit. – She speaks all these languages. | – 不可能吧 – 她会说所有这些语言 |
[51:27] | She’s just full of surprises. | 她总能给大家带来惊喜 |
[51:30] | Oh, I bet she is. | 噢 我想也是 |
[51:31] | I bet she’s been places I can only imagine. | 我打赌她去过一些我只能幻想的地方 |
[51:34] | So, like, now that you’re super into me… | 那么 现在你对我很有感觉 |
[51:38] | No, there’s something I actually have to tell you. | 不 实际上有些事我必须告诉你 |
[51:41] | – Sincerely I… – Really? | – 说心里话 我… – 真的么? |
[51:43] | Yeah, I kind of misled you. | 是啊 我有点误导你了 |
[51:45] | What you saw today was not an actual representation… | 今天你看到的不是我真正的… |
[51:48] | …of my Frisbee golf skills. | …飞盘高尔夫技法 |
[51:50] | Yeah. I let you win. | 是的 我让着你了 |
[51:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的么? – 是啊 |
[51:54] | So I want a rematch. Like, bigtime. | 所以我要重赛 就像大型比赛一样 |
[51:57] | Or you could just stick to sucking at pool. | 或者你就永远在游泳池里泡着吧 |
[52:09] | One more. | 再来一个 |
[52:11] | – That’s it, though. – No. | – 好啦 – 不行 |
[52:12] | That was the last one. That’s for the road. | 这是最后一个了 那个是给马路的 |
[52:14] | I will call you. | 我会给你电话的 |
[52:16] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 没问题 |
[52:18] | – See you. – Hey… | – 再见 – 嘿… |
[52:21] | What are you doing for Labor Day? | 你劳动节那天准备干什么? |
[52:24] | Oh, yeah. Is that…? Yeah, Labor Day. | 哦 对 是…? 是啊 劳动节 |
[52:27] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[52:29] | The guys and the crew, we’re all gonna… | 所有人 我们大家伙 我们要去… |
[52:32] | We’re doing this small little thing… | 我们要一块儿做件小事… |
[52:34] | …this intimate little thing. | …就是亲密伙伴间的小事 |
[52:35] | Nothing… Nothing special. | 没什么…没什么特别的 |
[52:36] | Well, I was thinking that maybe, you know… | 啊 我在想 或许… |
[52:39] | …your friends and my friends could get together. | …你的朋友们和我的朋友们能在一起玩 |
[52:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:43] | – Oh, that sounds great. – Yeah? | – 噢 那听起来很不错啊 – 是么? |
[52:45] | We should definitely look into that maybe. | 我们或许真的应该好好计划这件事 |
[52:47] | Yeah. It’d be fun. | 是啊 肯定很好玩 |
[52:49] | So, wait, Eric, is that…? | 额 等等 埃里克 这件事是…? |
[52:51] | Is that a maybe? | 只是有可能? |
[52:52] | Yeah, it’s a maybe. It’s a definite maybe. | 是啊 有可能 绝对有可能 |
[52:54] | It’s a hard, hard maybe. We should definitely think about doing that. | 相当相当有可能 我们绝对应该考虑考虑这事 |
[52:57] | Let’s lock it in as a possibility. | 咱们先说好有这种可能啊 |
[52:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[53:01] | I’ll call you about it. | 我会跟你打电话说这事的 |
[53:03] | – Or write you. – Okay. | – 或者写信给你 – 好的 |
[53:07] | Carrier pigeon. Something. I’ll get a hold of you. | 飞鸽传书也行 只要能联系到你 |
[53:09] | – Good night, Eric. – Good night, Kelly. | – 晚安 埃里克 – 晚安 凯利 |
[53:28] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[53:30] | What are you doing up? | 你不睡觉干嘛呢? |
[53:31] | Oh, I never went down. | 哦 我从没倒下过 |
[53:32] | Stayed up drinking with a dude | 和一个喜欢旅行者布鲁斯的哥们 |
[53:33] | from Blues Traveler… | 熬夜喝酒来的… |
[53:34] | …in the Talkhouse parking lot. | …在话屋的停车场 |
[53:36] | Like an hour ago, fucking dude says… | 差不多一个小时以前吧 那傻逼说… |
[53:38] | …the bubonic plague is back. | …淋巴鼠疫又流行了 |
[53:40] | Great. Another thing to worry about. | 好哇 又一个值得担心的事啊 |
[53:44] | What are you doing up? | 你不睡觉又干嘛呢? |
[53:46] | I got a bit of a situation. | 我这出了点状况 |
[53:49] | Hit me. | 告诉我 |
[53:51] | Okay, but first off, you can’t tell anyone. | 好吧 但是首先 你不能告诉任何人 |
[53:54] | Dude, look who you’re talking to. | 兄弟 瞅瞅你这是跟谁说话呢 |
[53:56] | – It’s the vault. – Seriously. | – 我可是守口如瓶的人 – 说真的 |
[53:58] | A lot of people tell people you can’t tell someone… | 很多人跟跟人说你可不能告诉别人啊… |
[54:01] | …and those people go and tell someone. That cannot happen. | …然后那些人就去跟别人瞎说 这可不行 |
[54:04] | Hey. You tell no one. | 嘿 你谁也不能说啊 |
[54:06] | Not even Rodrigo? | 罗德里戈都不行? |
[54:08] | Why would you tell a 50-year-old Guatemalan landscaper | 你为什么要把我的私生活 |
[54:09] | about my life? | 告诉一个五十岁的危地马拉园林设计啊? |
[54:12] | Because he’s a good sounding board, okay? | 因为他是一个好的参谋 行吗? |
[54:14] | But if you’re gonna get all weird about it, | 但是如果你会为这事发火 |
[54:16] | I won’t tell Rodrigo. | 我不会告诉罗德里戈的 |
[54:18] | I appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[54:21] | I went on a date last night. | 我昨晚约会去了 |
[54:23] | So far, so good. | 不错嘛 |
[54:24] | With the Realtor chick. | 和那个房产经纪小妞 |
[54:26] | Dody Henderson? Did she peg you? | 多迪 亨德森? 她”钉”你了么? |
[54:28] | No, not Dody. I went out with Kelly. | 不是多迪 我的约会对象是凯利 |
[54:31] | Oh, thank the Lord. | 哦 感谢上苍 |
[54:32] | I felt bad for your butt hole for a minute. | 我为你的肛门默哀了一分钟 |
[54:34] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[54:36] | Yeah, and I think we’ve got a problem because… | 是啊 我我想我有麻烦了 因为… |
[54:41] | …I really kind of dig her now. | …我真的挺喜欢她的 |
[54:44] | I don’t know what to do about the orgy situation. | 我不知道现在这个狂欢该怎么办 |
[54:47] | Are you fucking with me? | 你他妈忽悠我呢? |
[54:48] | I know. What are the odds? | 我知道 多别扭啊? |
[54:50] | I mean, seriously, I’m smack dab… | 我的意思是 说真的 我正好… |
[54:52] | …in the middle of organizing an orgy. | …忙着组织狂欢派对 |
[54:54] | – Orgy, yeah. – Yes. Yeah. | – 狂欢 对 – 是啊 对吧 |
[54:56] | And I meet the first girl in a long time… | 同时我认识了这么久以来第一个 |
[54:58] | …that I can see myself | …我可以预见自己和她 |
[55:00] | having a relationship with. | 会有一段稳定恋情的女孩 |
[55:02] | I gotta tell her about the orgy. | 我该告诉她狂欢派对的事 |
[55:04] | What? | 什么? |
[55:06] | No. No. It’s so stupid. | 不不 那太傻了 |
[55:08] | No. Listen to me. No, no. | 不 听我说 不不 |
[55:11] | You don’t ever, ever, ever tell her about our little soiree here. | 你永远永远永远都不能告诉她咱们搞的小聚会 |
[55:15] | Ever. | 永远 |
[55:16] | Have you porked her yet? | 你上她了吗? |
[55:18] | Oh, goddamn it, Mike. I hate when you say stuff. | 哦 去你妈的 麦克 我真讨厌你说这些 |
[55:20] | No. No, we’ve kissed. | 没 没有呢 我们接吻了 |
[55:23] | Kissed, good. Okay, good. | 接吻了 不错 嗯 不错 |
[55:24] | Keep it PG until after Labor Day, okay? | 劳动节之前别碰她 好吗? |
[55:26] | As long as you haven’t had… | 只要你们俩没有进行… |
[55:28] | …the exclusivity talk, and you’re not boning… | …那个私密的对话 你没有进去… |
[55:31] | Yeah, I know. | 好的 我知道了 |
[55:31] | – Then you, my friend… | 那么你呢 我的朋友 |
[55:32] | …are a free agent. | …就是个自由人 |
[55:34] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不知道 哥们 |
[55:36] | Listen to me. You do not know what or who… | 听我说 你不知道… |
[55:40] | …she’s been doing in her free time, ace. | 她空闲时间和谁在一块干什么 这很好 |
[55:42] | So just keep it in your pants | 所以把你的家伙好好装在裤子里 |
[55:43] | Until Après Labor Day… | 直到劳动节之后 |
[55:46] | …and then it’ll just be this crazy… | …然后呢情况就会像这样疯狂… |
[55:47] | …wet, vivid, erotic… | …湿身 劲爆 激情… |
[55:51] | …sexual misadventure in your past… | …你曾经不好的性经历… |
[55:54] | …that you never have to tell her about. | …就永远都不用跟她说啦 |
[56:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:03] | – Okay? – All right, that’s the plan. | – 行吗? – 好吧 就这么定了吧 |
[56:05] | Thank you. That was oddly helpful. | 谢了 这真的挺有用 |
[56:08] | I am not just a pretty face. | 我不只是脸帅 |
[56:14] | Daddy really needs to get in shape. | 老爹真的需要去健身了 |
[56:16] | Oh, I’m with you. | 噢 加我一个 |
[56:17] | I may even cut out carbs… | 我可能甚至会减少碳水化合物的摄入… |
[56:18] | …except for pizza and sandwiches, obviously. | …当然除了披萨和三明治 |
[56:21] | Are you guys worried at all about performing in front of everyone else? | 你们大家害怕在其他人面前’表演”吗? |
[56:26] | Look, it’s not a race. | 听着 这不是一场比赛 |
[56:28] | Well, assuming that we can all get wood… | 好吧 假设咱俩都能变强壮 |
[56:30] | …one of us will have the smallest dick. | …不过咱们俩中的一个阴茎非常小 |
[56:32] | And I, for one, do not wanna have the smallest dick. | 我呢 第一 不想成为那个阴茎最小的 |
[56:35] | Okay. Two things. | 好吧 有两点 |
[56:36] | The ladies are gonna be too concerned about their bodies | 女士们一定会过于关心她们自己的身体 |
[56:39] | to think about yours. | 以至于忽略掉你的 |
[56:40] | And secondly, that’s all myth. | 第二 那些都是瞎说 |
[56:43] | Women do not care about penis size. | 女人根本不在乎阴茎的大小 |
[56:45] | Who do you think has the biggest dick? | 你觉得谁的小弟弟最大? |
[56:48] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[56:52] | You’re next up, laddie. | 该你了 小妞 |
[56:55] | No one fucking said anything about giving any fucking blood. | 他妈的没人说过要放血啊 |
[56:58] | And can someone explain | 并且谁能跟我解释下 |
[56:59] | why they need to puncture your vein… | 为什么他们非得刺穿你的血管… |
[57:01] | …to find out if there’s a problem with your shvantz? | …来检查你是否有性病? |
[57:04] | Summer after freshman year… | 大一那年的夏天… |
[57:06] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[57:07] | I walked in on one of the guys… | 我正好撞见他们其中一个在… |
[57:10] | …whacking off. | …打手枪 |
[57:12] | – Shut up. Who? – I won’t say. | – 闭嘴 谁? – 我不会说的 |
[57:14] | No, no, no, who? Who? Who? | 别 别 别 谁? 谁? 谁? |
[57:16] | I’m not gonna tell you, | 我不会跟你们说的 |
[57:18] | but I will say that it was a monster. | 但我可以告诉你们那真是个巨无霸 |
[57:22] | Hey. That is my blood. | 嘿 那是我的血 |
[57:25] | That used to be inside you. | 之前是在你的身体里 |
[57:26] | I’m gonna lie down. | 我要晕了 |
[57:27] | What? Duquez, Duquez! | 什么? 迪克斯 迪克斯! |
[57:29] | You gotta give us ballpark… | 你得给我们一个大致的范围… |
[57:31] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[57:31] | Like is that? | 这么大? |
[57:33] | It’s more like… It was like that. | 更像是…这么大 |
[57:35] | – What? – But the head. | – 什么? – 但顶端 |
[57:37] | – What? – It’s even bigger. | – 什么? – 更雄伟 |
[57:38] | Mama likes. | 妈咪就喜欢这样的 |
[57:40] | I don’t know if you’re gonna like it. | 我可不敢保证你会喜欢 |
[57:44] | Oh, hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[57:46] | Eric? | 埃里克? |
[57:47] | Kelly. We’re just heading back to the city. | 凯利我们正要回市区去 |
[57:50] | – We’ll be in touch this week. – Good. | – 我们周末再联系 – 好的 |
[57:52] | Regarding the house. | 讨论关于房子的事 |
[57:53] | Of course, the house, yes. Yeah, I’ll page you. | 当然 房子 是的 我会联系你 |
[57:58] | – Dody. – Eric. | – 多迪 – 埃里克 |
[58:01] | The password this week is unicorn. | 这周的暗号是独角兽 |
[58:04] | Well, I don’t know if that’ll be nece… | 好吧 我不知道你是否有必… |
[58:22] | We’re here to share our experiences… | 我们是来传授经验… |
[58:25] | …in creating the perfect orgy of your personal fantasies. | …营造专属于你的最销魂的纵欲幻想狂欢 |
[58:34] | See that? Everybody’s always touching two people. | 看到没? 每个人都触摸两个以上的人 |
[58:36] | A little teamwork. | 些许团队合作 |
[58:38] | They’re playing good team ball. | 他们合作得很不错 |
[58:40] | Okay, I think we get the picture. | 好的 我想我们已经大致了解了 |
[58:49] | McCrudds, you want some pizza? | 马克克鲁德斯 你吃披萨吗? |
[58:51] | No, I’m not hungry. Thank you. | 不用 我不饿 谢谢 |
[58:53] | Got an all-l-can-eat buffet going right here. | 这就是我的性爱自助大餐 |
[58:56] | – Let me try. – Try this. | – 我尝尝 – 尝尝看 |
[58:59] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[59:04] | Shit! | 操! |
[59:05] | Oh, he’s doing my move. Look at that. | 噢 那是我的招儿 瞧瞧 |
[59:07] | He knows the Thoosh. | 他也会”舌头刷”这招 |
[59:12] | Hey, you guys? | 嘿 大伙儿? |
[59:13] | Guys. Back to the music. Are we…? | 伙计们 回到音乐话题上来 我们…? |
[59:15] | Are we really gonna listen to Indian the whole night? | 我们真的要听整晚的印度音乐? |
[59:18] | I think it might get a little… | 我觉得可能会有点像… |
[59:20] | Cab ride-y? Agreed. Yeah. | 出租车上听的? 同意 是的 |
[59:21] | I’m working on a killer playlist right now. | 我现在正在制作我的杀手锏播放表 |
[59:24] | Got some obscure Radiohead. | 来点儿晦涩的电台司令(乐队组合) |
[59:25] | Who has sex to Radiohead? | 谁想听着电台司令做爱? |
[59:28] | Thom Yorke. | 汤姆 约克(电台司令主唱) |
[59:30] | No Radiohead. No Radiohead. | 淘汰电台司令 淘汰电台司令 |
[59:31] | I think we need something sensual, | 我觉得我们需要更感性点的 |
[59:33] | like Sting. | 像斯汀(乐队主唱) |
[59:34] | – I love Sting. – No. | – 我爱斯汀- 不 |
[59:36] | Unacceptable. Absolutely not fucking Sting. | 无法接受 斯汀绝对不行 |
[59:38] | That’s bullshit, man. If Sting comes on the fucking stereo… | 那是狗屎 伙计 如果放斯汀的音乐… |
[59:41] | …guess who’s walking. This guy. | …我掉头就走 |
[59:43] | Sting, it is then. | 那就要斯汀了 |
[59:47] | – So I… – Yeah? | – 那么我要… – 干嘛? |
[59:50] | Got you a little present. | 送你一个小礼物 |
[59:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[59:53] | It’s filled with some great things for next weekend. | 上边有些很棒的内容你下周末会用得到 |
[59:55] | It’s not my birthday. | 我生日还没到呢 |
[59:58] | – Hey. Look, oh, boy. – Yeah. | – 嘿 瞧瞧 噢 真棒 – 是的 |
[1:00:00] | Oh, wow, look at that guy. | 噢 哇 瞧那家伙 |
[1:00:01] | He’s like a Swiss Army dude. | 他就像瑞士军刀一样功能齐全 |
[1:00:03] | Wow, that’s great. People are gonna love that. | 哇 棒极了 大伙儿一定会爱上这个的 |
[1:00:05] | Just so you know… | 只想让你知道… |
[1:00:08] | I’m not wearing any underwear right now. | 我现在下面是空挡 |
[1:00:10] | On these stools? | 坐在这些肮脏的凳子上? |
[1:00:11] | Well, well, well, the gang’s all here. | 哦 哦 哦 大伙儿都在呢 |
[1:00:13] | Paciellio! | 帕奇利奥! |
[1:00:15] | – Hi. – Paciellio. | – 嗨 – 帕奇利奥 |
[1:00:18] | – Hi, guys. – What’s up? | – 嗨 伙计 – 还好吗? |
[1:00:20] | We have some business to discuss. | 我们商量了一下 |
[1:00:22] | Right. So Glenn and I have talked it over and… | 是的 格列跟我好好谈了谈… |
[1:00:29] | …we would like to be included in the orgy. | …我们也想加入这场狂欢 |
[1:00:33] | We’re in. | 我们也入伙 |
[1:00:35] | We wanna do it. | 我们也想加入 |
[1:00:43] | No. | 不行 |
[1:00:44] | – Why not? What… – What? | – 干嘛不行? 怎么… – 怎么了? |
[1:00:45] | We already lined up my folks to babysit. | 我们已经安排好人照看婴儿 |
[1:00:48] | Guys, guys, | 伙计 伙计 |
[1:00:49] | as a friend and a mental-health professional… | 作为朋友以及一个精神健康专家… |
[1:00:51] | …I think it is a horrible idea. | …我认为这个主意很糟 |
[1:00:53] | If you feel disconnected, I understand… | 如果你们是感到被孤立了 我很理解… |
[1:00:56] | Alison, with all due respect… | 艾莉森 恕我直言… |
[1:00:58] | …you’re an MA, I’m an MD. | …你是文学硕士 我可是医学博士 |
[1:01:01] | You’re a podiatrist. | 你是个足医 |
[1:01:03] | Okay, let’s take a vote. | 好吧 我们投票决定 |
[1:01:05] | – How many people want us in? – Right. | – 多少人想让我们加入? – 好吧 |
[1:01:07] | I would just like to say | 我只是想说 |
[1:01:08] | that I think they maybe have a point here. | 我觉得他们也许说得有理 |
[1:01:10] | Just because they have a | 就因为他们有了 |
[1:01:12] | baby doesn’t mean we should discriminate. | 孩子 但并不意味着我们就得区别对待 |
[1:01:14] | Plus, Kate’s rack is killer right now. | 另外 凯特现在的状态非常好 |
[1:01:17] | – Thank you, Michael. – Yeah. | – 多谢夸奖 迈克尔 – 是的 |
[1:01:19] | Jesus, Mike, are you insane? | 上帝啊 麦克 你疯了吗? |
[1:01:21] | No. No, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[1:01:23] | Dude, dude, dude, 10 o’clock. | 哥们 哥们 哥们 十点钟方向 |
[1:01:24] | Ten o’clock. My 10, my 10. | 十点钟方向 我的十点钟 我的 |
[1:01:27] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:01:28] | Hey! Look who it is. | 嘿! 瞧瞧谁在这儿 |
[1:01:31] | Hi, there it is. | 嗨 好了 |
[1:01:33] | Hey, this is my Realtor, Kelly. | 嘿 这是我的房产经纪 凯利 |
[1:01:35] | This is the group, the gang. | 这就是那群人 那一伙儿 |
[1:01:37] | – Hi, Kelly. – Hi, Kelly. | – 嗨 凯利- 嗨 凯利 |
[1:01:39] | Gosh, I’ve heard so much about all of you guys. | 天呐 我听说过你们不少事儿呢 |
[1:01:41] | How? When? | 怎么会? 什么时候? |
[1:01:43] | What? Why? What’s she talking about? | 什么? 为什么? 她到底在说些什么? |
[1:01:45] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝上一杯 |
[1:01:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[1:01:48] | You think we couldn’t handle this | 你们觉得就因我们已经为人父母 |
[1:01:50] | because we’re parents? | 就不能搞定了吗? |
[1:01:51] | Well, we can handle shit that you can’t even imagine. | 好吧 我们的本事可超乎你们想象 |
[1:01:54] | You know, you motherfuckers have no idea. | 你们他妈的知道个屁 |
[1:01:57] | – That’s right. – No idea. | – 够了 – 知道个屁 |
[1:01:59] | – Come on. – You… You… | – 走吧 – 你们…你们… |
[1:02:01] | You’re all lightweights. | 你们都是轻量级的 |
[1:02:03] | You are all playing JV ball. | 你们资历还浅得很 |
[1:02:06] | Lightweights. | 轻量级 |
[1:02:07] | – All right, Glenn. – Come on, honey. | – 行了 格列- 走吧 亲爱的 |
[1:02:10] | On a lighter note, I have this present. | 来点轻松的 我这儿有个小礼物 |
[1:02:16] | Dildos. | 假阴茎 |
[1:02:17] | You know, in a pinch, this would be great for a toothbrush. | 你知道 紧要关头 这可以当牙刷使 |
[1:02:23] | And I have no idea what this is. | 我完全搞不懂这是用来干吗的 |
[1:02:25] | Hey, Eric, what’s up with all the dildos? | 嘿 埃里克 那些假阴茎是怎么回事? |
[1:02:27] | Hey, those are my friends. | 嘿 他们可是我朋友 |
[1:02:29] | Hey, what’s going on with the house? | 嘿 房子的事怎么样了? |
[1:02:31] | Um, I’ve been able to slow | 嗯 我设法拖延了卖房进度 |
[1:02:32] | things down to buy you till the end of the summer. | 直到夏天结束前你的房子可以暂时保住 |
[1:02:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, you’re the best. | 噢 你是最棒的 |
[1:02:43] | Thank you so much. | 感激不尽 |
[1:02:44] | – What is that? – What? | – 那是怎么回事? – 什么? |
[1:02:46] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | – 到底怎么回事? – 没什么事儿 |
[1:02:47] | He told me not to tell anybody so… | 他叫我别跟任何人说所以… |
[1:02:49] | – Yeah, okay. – You know. | – 是的 没事儿 – 你知道 |
[1:02:52] | – Keep it on the down-low. – Yeah. | – 保持低调 – 好的 |
[1:02:54] | He asked her out to get them to stall. | 他约她出去是为了拖延点时间 |
[1:02:56] | Went on a couple dates, likes her… | 约约会 装着喜欢她… |
[1:02:57] | …doesn’t want to sleep with her before the orgy… | …他不想在狂欢前跟她上床… |
[1:03:00] | …because it’s wrong to do both. | …因为他觉得两件事同时进行不好 |
[1:03:01] | – He doesn’t wanna sleep with her. | – 他不想跟她上床 |
[1:03:03] | That actually means he likes her. | 那事实上表明他喜欢她 |
[1:03:05] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[1:03:07] | Hey. Dildo wave. | 嘿 假阴茎人狼 |
[1:03:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:03:30] | Yo, maharajah, wanna get my back for me? | 唷 印度王公 帮我擦擦背好吗? |
[1:03:33] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[1:03:34] | Self tanner, man. | 手动黑肤霜 伙计 |
[1:03:35] | I wanna look like a porn star. | 我想看上去像个色情明星 |
[1:03:37] | Fuck me, I just stroked out my third batch du jour. | 该死 这已经是我今天的第三批货了 |
[1:03:40] | You boys might wanna do the same. Don’t wanna come quick… | 你们最好也练习练习 可不想来得太快… |
[1:03:42] | …like a bunch of amateurs. | …跟群业余选手似的 |
[1:03:44] | – Oh, God. I am not touching you. | 噢 天啊 我可不想碰你 |
[1:03:48] | Fuck it. I’m gonna whack it again. | 他妈的 我要再打一炮 |
[1:03:50] | – You look so pretty. – So do you. | – 你看上去美呆了 – 你也是 |
[1:03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:54] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:03:55] | Consider yourself warned. | 我可先警告过你们了 |
[1:03:57] | This absinthe is the real deal. | 这苦艾酒可是货真价实的 |
[1:03:59] | I had it flown in from Amsterdam. | 我从阿姆斯特丹空运过来的 |
[1:04:01] | The guy that sold it to me said it’s the stuff Van Gogh was on… | 卖给我那哥们儿说这东西可是梵高… |
[1:04:04] | …when he cut his ear off. | …在切下他耳朵前喝的 |
[1:04:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 不会吧 |
[1:04:06] | It’s gonna be a starry night, huh? | 今晚一定会很逍遥 呵? |
[1:04:08] | It smells like licorice. | 闻起来像甘草汁 |
[1:04:10] | A toast. A toast. | 干杯 干杯 |
[1:04:12] | To friends. | 敬朋友 |
[1:04:14] | To friends. | 敬朋友 |
[1:04:15] | And to making sweet love with, to, near… | 然后敬和旁边的… |
[1:04:20] | – On. – In. | – 上边的 – 里边的 |
[1:04:21] | Under. And behind. | 下边的 后边的轰轰烈烈干一场 |
[1:04:25] | All right, salud. | 好吧 干杯 |
[1:04:33] | Sober. Never more. | 清醒 到此为止 |
[1:04:43] | The pillows look really nice. | 枕头看起来真不错 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:04:46] | These Crate and Barrel or? | 这些克拉特·巴雷尔(知名家居名牌)还是? |
[1:04:57] | You guys look great. | 你们看上去很赞 |
[1:04:58] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[1:04:59] | You look so fucking hot. | 你们看上去真火辣 |
[1:05:01] | I’m just being honest. I wanna lick your belly button. | 我实话实说 我真想舔你的肚脐 |
[1:05:04] | And yours, your belly button’s nice too. You got a good one too. | 还有你的 你的肚脐也很赞 你的也不错 |
[1:05:07] | I haven’t seen yours, | 我还没看过你的 |
[1:05:08] | but I’m gonna lick the shit out of that thing. | 但我会舔得你如仙如死 |
[1:05:12] | As the de facto lead wolf, right? | 作为领头狼 |
[1:05:15] | I… I should kick this mofo off… | 我…我应该带头进入状态… |
[1:05:17] | …but I gotta be honest with you. | …但说实在的 |
[1:05:19] | I have no idea what to do, so… | 我也不知道该怎么开始 所以… |
[1:05:21] | – Lead wolf? – Oh, yeah. | – 领头狼? – 噢 是的 |
[1:05:22] | – You had to be there kind of. – Tut-tut-tut. Okay. | – 你得先开始有点 – 啧啧啧 行了 |
[1:05:26] | Listen up, everybody. As per usual… | 听好了 各位 就跟以往一样… |
[1:05:28] | …it is up to me to get this party started. | …由我来开启这场派对 |
[1:05:31] | Hang on. I got something for you. | 等等 我有东西展示给你们 |
[1:05:33] | Hang on a second, ladies. | 稍等片刻 女士们 |
[1:05:40] | – Yeah, rock ‘n’ roll. – Holy moly. | – 是的 摇滚起来 – 我的天 |
[1:05:42] | We’re on safari now. | 我们开始狩猎之旅 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:45] | How many leopards had to die? | 这得死多少只美洲豹? |
[1:05:46] | Just one big old kinky leopard. | 一只又大又老又变态的就够了 |
[1:05:50] | They won’t kick us out. | 他们不会把我们踢出局的 |
[1:05:51] | If we’re here, they won’t kick us out. | 既然我们都来了 他们就不会赶我们走 |
[1:05:53] | – Okay. – They won’t do it. | – 好吧 – 他们不会那样做 |
[1:05:56] | And we’re totally sure we wanna do this? | 我们真的百分百确定我们要这么做吗? |
[1:06:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[1:06:03] | Somebody do something. | 谁来做点儿什么啊 |
[1:06:06] | All right? Anybody? | 好吗? 随便谁? |
[1:06:09] | All right, fuck it. I’m gonna call it. | 好吧 操 我来点将 |
[1:06:11] | Sue, kiss Alison. I’m gonna start touching myself. | 苏 去亲艾莉森 我开始自摸 |
[1:06:14] | Oh. We could start with a back-rub circle like in college. | 噢 我们可以像在大学一样先围成圈擦背 |
[1:06:20] | I’ll get things started. | 我来带头好了 |
[1:06:23] | Yes. Yeah! | 对 很好! |
[1:06:24] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:06:27] | I’m sorry, I can’t. I can’t do this anymore. | 我很抱歉 我不行 我做不下去了 |
[1:06:30] | I can’t. I can’t do this. I’m sorry. | 我不行 我做不到 抱歉 |
[1:06:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:06:36] | I knew you’d fucking puss out, man. | 我就知道你会临阵脱逃 哥们 |
[1:06:38] | I’m not pussing out. I’m in a relationship… | 我不是临阵脱逃 我现在正在交往中… |
[1:06:40] | …that I really appreciate. And I don’t wanna fuck this up. | …我真的很珍惜 我不想把一切搞砸 |
[1:06:43] | Classic Duquez. | 典型的迪克斯 |
[1:06:44] | You know, it’s like doughnuts, no doughnuts… | 你知道 就像要甜甜圈 不要甜甜圈… |
[1:06:48] | We take a look-see through the window… | 我们在窗边看看 |
[1:06:50] | …and if it looks, like, too freaky or lame… | 要是看起来太怪太傻 |
[1:06:53] | – Yeah. …we take off. | – 好的 – 我们就撤 |
[1:06:55] | And if it looks, you know, cool, we go in. | 如果看上去 就是 很酷 我们就进去 |
[1:06:59] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? - 好 |
[1:07:01] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生你的气 |
[1:07:02] | Eric, Eric. I love what’s going on here… | 埃里克 埃里克 我喜欢这的一切 |
[1:07:05] | …but I don’t think you need to insult. | 但我觉得没必要互相侮辱 |
[1:07:07] | You should actually communicate. | 你们应该好好沟通 |
[1:07:08] | My God, Alison, please. | 天呐 艾莉森 拜托 |
[1:07:10] | – Give it a rest? Just one night? – You’re uncomfortable with emotion. | – 歇会吧你 就一晚 – 你现在情绪不好 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, yeah, I can’t. | 哦 是么 我做不到 |
[1:07:15] | I’m the only one here with issues. | 我是这里唯一有问题的人吗 |
[1:07:16] | It’s just me? What about you and your relationship? | 只有我吗? 那你跟你的对象呢? |
[1:07:19] | – We broke up. – You broke up? | – 我们分了 – 你们分了? |
[1:07:20] | – Yes. – You broke up? | – 是的 – 你们分了? |
[1:07:22] | Like you broke up a couple years ago at the Oktoberfest in July party? | 像七月的啤酒节派对上那次一样分了? |
[1:07:25] | That kind? | 是那种分手吗? |
[1:07:26] | – What happened on Oktoberfest? | 啤酒节上发生什么事了? |
[1:07:27] | This one tells me that her and Marcus are broken up. Over. | 这家伙跟我说她跟马库斯分手了 就这样 |
[1:07:31] | We’re joking, having drinks, | 我们正喝着酒开玩笑呢 |
[1:07:32] | she tells me about it, we hook up. | 她告诉我了 然后我们就勾搭上了 |
[1:07:34] | Next morning, she’s having brunch with the guy. | 第二天早晨 她还跟那家伙吃早午餐 |
[1:07:37] | Whoa, whoa, wait. What? | 哇哇 等等 什么? |
[1:07:39] | You never told me this. | 你从来没跟我说过 |
[1:07:41] | I don’t need to tell you because nothing happened. | 我没必要告诉你因为什么都没发生 |
[1:07:43] | We didn’t sleep together. | 我们没睡一起 |
[1:07:44] | You told me it was a blowjob, she wouldn’t swallow. | 你跟我说只是口交 她不肯咽下去 |
[1:07:47] | No, I did not, Mike. I did not say that. | 不 我没那么说 麦克 我没说过 |
[1:07:49] | – It was a fucking hand job. – Hand job. That’s right. | – 只是打手枪 – 打手枪 就是了 |
[1:07:52] | It was a hand job. I’m sorry. My bad. | 打手枪 对不起 我的错 |
[1:07:54] | – Please don’t go there. – No, no, no. | – 请不要再说了 – 不不不 |
[1:07:56] | Alison, shut up. You’re a hypocrite. | 艾莉森 闭嘴 你个伪君子 |
[1:08:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:08:01] | First of all, they’re dressed like Indians from India. | 首先 他们穿得跟印度来的印第安人似的 |
[1:08:06] | – That makes much more sense. – Yeah. | – 说得过去 – 对啊 |
[1:08:08] | This is why I don’t tell you. | 所以我才不告诉你 |
[1:08:09] | You could’ve given him a blowjob. | 你都给他打手枪了 |
[1:08:11] | Why didn’t you fuck him? | 干嘛不干脆干一场? |
[1:08:12] | Why don’t you get over it? | 你为什么不忘掉这件事? |
[1:08:14] | How long are you gonna be obsessed with Eric? | 你还要迷恋埃里克多久? |
[1:08:17] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:08:19] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[1:08:22] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[1:08:24] | “Urch” your brakes on, people. | 继续啊 你们 |
[1:08:27] | We are rapidly losing the erotic vibe. | 我们快要没情色氛围了 |
[1:08:30] | I’m gonna get this party rocking right here in a major way. | 我要用绝招来扭转派对氛围了 |
[1:08:34] | What you got, man? | 你要干嘛 老兄? |
[1:08:35] | Ready, set, here we go. | 准备 发射 来吧 |
[1:08:38] | Let loose the Kraken. | 解放挪威海怪吧 |
[1:08:42] | Will you give it a break, Mike? This shit’s pathetic. | 你就不能歇会吗麦克? 这真可悲 |
[1:08:45] | Oh, fuck you. You fucking pussy. You’re lame. | 哦 去你的 你这该死的胆小鬼 你逊毙了 |
[1:08:48] | You’re the lame one, man. | 你才是最逊的那个 伙计 |
[1:08:50] | You don’t have a job. You don’t have a girlfriend. You follow Eric around… | 你没工作 没女朋友 你跟着埃里克… |
[1:08:53] | …and do everything he tells you to do. Like his little fucking pet. | 他叫你干什么就干什么 跟他的跟屁虫似的 |
[1:08:59] | Dougie. | 道格 |
[1:09:01] | Fuck you, Doug. | 去你的 道格 |
[1:09:07] | Is that what you think of me? | 你们都是那么想我的? |
[1:09:09] | You think I’m his…? | 你们觉得我是他的 |
[1:09:09] | You think I’m his fucking pet? | 你们觉得我是他该死的跟屁虫? |
[1:09:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:13] | He meant pet in a nice way. | 他指的是好的方面 |
[1:09:20] | Is he fucking with me right now? | 他现在是跟我杠上了吗? |
[1:09:22] | This is the worst orgy ever. | 这是史上最烂的狂欢 |
[1:09:25] | Should we just go home or? | 我们是该回家还是? |
[1:09:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:29] | We already got a sitter. | 我们已经请保姆了 |
[1:09:31] | You wanna go see a movie or you wanna…? | 你是想去看场电影还是…? |
[1:09:38] | Okay, okay. All right, time out. | 好吧 好吧 好了 休息结束 |
[1:09:39] | Time out. Time out, T.O., okay? | 休息结束 休息结束 结束 行了吗? |
[1:09:42] | I think everyone just needs to take a deep breath. | 我觉得所有人都应该深呼吸 |
[1:09:45] | All right? | 好不好? |
[1:09:47] | We need to relax and chill out for a second, all right? | 我们需要放松下 冷静几秒 明白吗? |
[1:09:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[1:09:54] | I’m just going outside to get some fresh air. | 我只是出去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[1:09:56] | Clear my head. | 清醒下脑袋 |
[1:10:01] | I swear to God, guys, I thought this was gonna be fun. | 我对天发誓 伙计们 我以为这会很好玩 |
[1:10:27] | Oh, yeah, oh! | 哦 耶 哦! |
[1:10:30] | Why won’t God just let me have an orgy? | 为什么老天不让我狂欢下呢? |
[1:10:40] | Okay. All right, here we go. | 好吧 好了 来 |
[1:10:47] | – Eric. – Kelly. | – 埃里克 – 凯利 |
[1:10:49] | What are you doing? I thought you were with your friends. | 你在干吗? 我以为你跟你朋友在一起 |
[1:10:52] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:10:53] | Did you fly here on a carpet? | 你是坐飞毯来的吗? |
[1:10:55] | No. No, no. I… | 不不不 我… |
[1:10:57] | It’s a last-second costume concept for… | 这是上个服装主题… |
[1:11:00] | Look, l… | 听着 我… |
[1:11:02] | I’ve been thinking about things and I realized something. | 我一直在想一些事情然后我意识到 |
[1:11:05] | Oh, shit. | 哦该死 |
[1:11:06] | I thought we ordered pizza. What’d you get, Indian food? | 我以为我们点的披萨 你点的什么 印度菜? |
[1:11:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:13] | I… Sorry to interrupt. Sorry. | 我…不好意思打扰了 不好意思 |
[1:11:16] | Pete, give us a second? Hey, hey, hey, Eric. | 皮特 给我们几秒行吗? 嘿嘿嘿 埃里克 |
[1:11:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯嗯嗯 |
[1:11:21] | – You didn’t call. – I know. | – 你没打给我 – 我知道 |
[1:11:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:11:25] | Oh, pizza? Really? | 哦 披萨? 真的吗? |
[1:11:28] | – I’m sorry. – No, that’s all right. | – 对不起 – 不用 没关系 |
[1:11:30] | – Hey, what’s up, man? – Eighteen bucks. | – 嘿 怎么了 伙计? – 十八块 |
[1:11:32] | Go, have fun. Hone… | 去吧 玩开心点 老实… |
[1:11:33] | Honestly. No biggie. | 老实说 没什么大不了的 |
[1:11:36] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[1:11:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:11:42] | Like I don’t know that I don’t have a girlfriend. | 好像我不知道自己没女朋友似的 |
[1:11:46] | Like I’m not trying to remember that every fucking night of my life. | 好像我没有每晚都提醒自己一样的 |
[1:11:52] | It’s hard. | 很难过 |
[1:11:59] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:12:01] | – So where were we? – Where’d you go? | – 我们现在到哪儿了? – 你去哪了? |
[1:12:04] | I know, I know, I know, I… | 我知道 我知道 我知道 我… |
[1:12:06] | I’m sorry I left. You know, I… | 对不起我走了 你知道的 我… |
[1:12:09] | I’m gonna be honest with you guys. I’m freaking out a little. | 我该对你们诚实的 我有点儿吓坏了 |
[1:12:16] | I have had the best times of my life… | 我一生中最美好的时光 |
[1:12:19] | …with you guys in this house… | 是跟你们一起在这所房子里 |
[1:12:22] | …and I’m gonna miss it. | 我会想念这些日子的 |
[1:12:27] | I’m gonna miss it so much. | 我会很想念这些日子的 |
[1:12:29] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:12:32] | I love every single one of you. | 每一个我都爱 |
[1:12:35] | She wasn’t home, huh? | 她不在家 哈? |
[1:12:37] | No. No, she was home. | 不不 她在 |
[1:12:40] | She was on a date. | 她在约会 |
[1:12:43] | Yeah. And I showed up dressed like fucking Aladdin. | 是啊 我他妈穿得像个阿拉丁 |
[1:12:49] | Well, I think that you look adorable. | 可我觉得你很可爱 |
[1:12:51] | And I am so happy that you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[1:12:56] | It’s been a pretty emotional night for all of us. | 对我们来说这真是个不眠夜啊 |
[1:12:59] | How about a big super-gay group hug? | 来个超级集体大拥抱怎么样? |
[1:13:03] | – Oh, yeah. – Group hug. | – 哦 可以呀 – 集体拥抱 |
[1:13:06] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们这些家伙 |
[1:13:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:13:17] | Oh, my. I would not have called that. | 哦天 我可没想到会那样 |
[1:13:25] | Hey, what was that about earlier? | 嗨 你先前那么说是什么意思? |
[1:13:26] | – Yeah, nothing. Later. – What? | – 哦 没什么 晚点儿再说 – 什么? |
[1:13:30] | Wha…? | 什…? |
[1:13:33] | Oh, gosh! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:13:35] | It’s happening. It’s really happening. | 发生了 真的发生了 |
[1:13:37] | – We can do this. – I don’t know if I can. | – 我们能做到的 – 我不知道我行不行 |
[1:13:40] | We’ll do it together. Okay? | 我们一起做 好吗? |
[1:13:44] | One. | 一 |
[1:13:47] | Two. | 二 |
[1:13:52] | Three. | 三 |
[1:13:56] | Hello, boobs. | 你们好 胸器 |
[1:14:00] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧? |
[1:14:03] | They’re fucking fabulous. | 他们爽死了 |
[1:14:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:09] | Oh. And just so you know… | 哦 只是你知道的… |
[1:14:13] | …l’ve never been able to orgasm, so no pressure. | 我从没这么兴奋过 不是要给你压力 |
[1:14:17] | I’m all about giving pleasure. | 我只是想给你带来快乐 |
[1:14:19] | This is so much better than porn. | 这可比毛片好多了 |
[1:14:30] | Well, hey-o. | 呃 嗨-哦 |
[1:14:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐! |
[1:14:34] | I told you so. | 我告诉过你的 |
[1:14:35] | You weren’t kidding. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[1:14:36] | That is remarkable that he is insecure. | 很显然他是个危险人物 |
[1:14:42] | Tequila! | 龙舌兰! |
[1:15:09] | Everybody, drink from the ceiling. | 大家伙都从天花板喝吧 |
[1:15:22] | – Hey, Mike. – Hi there. | – 嘿 麦克 – 嗨 你们俩 |
[1:15:24] | You guys gotta try these chocolate-covered strawberries. | 你们得尝尝这些裹了巧克力酱的草莓 |
[1:15:27] | They’re so decadent. | 他们太绝妙了 |
[1:15:28] | Oh, no, no. I’m good. I just had some Bagel Bites. | 哦 不不 我很好 我刚吃了小百吉饼 |
[1:15:30] | – Where’d you get Bagel Bites? – Forget it. | – 你的小百吉饼哪来的? – 当我没说 |
[1:15:34] | Mahalo, freaky people. | 马哈罗 怪咔们 |
[1:15:36] | We thought it might be fun… | 我们觉得这可能很有趣 |
[1:15:37] | …if we all went out and made love in the pool. | 如果我们都出去在池子里做爱的话 |
[1:15:40] | Yes, yes. | 对呀 对呀 |
[1:15:41] | Yeah, you wanna go in the pool? | 是呀 你想去池子里么? |
[1:15:42] | No. No, no. We’re good right here. We’re good. | 不不不 我们在这就好 我们很好 |
[1:15:45] | – Oh, we’re okay. – Yeah. | – 哦 我们没事儿 – 是啊 |
[1:15:46] | Thanks though. It’s chlorinated. Have fun. | 还是谢谢你 消过毒了 找乐子去吧 |
[1:15:52] | Sue, I’m so happy for you. | 苏 我真为你高兴 |
[1:15:54] | Hey, guys, could we just get a minute? | 嘿 伙计们 让我们单独处会儿好吗 |
[1:15:57] | Just a minute? | 就一会儿? |
[1:15:57] | Yeah, just give us a sec, will you? | 对啊 给我们几秒就成 行吗? |
[1:15:59] | Oh, so sorry. | 哦 真对不起 |
[1:16:03] | We’re not giving you enough privacy at an orgy? | 狂欢派对上还想要足够的个人空间? |
[1:16:06] | Oh, kind of a fair hit. | 哦 这才公平点了 |
[1:16:08] | Yeah, now… | 是啊 现在… |
[1:16:10] | Are you okay? You wanna talk or something? | 你没事吧? 你要说说话什么的吗? |
[1:16:12] | No, no. Just be in the moment. | 不不 这样就好 |
[1:16:15] | Okay. Yeah, no, can do. Can do. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好的 不 能 能 好的 好的 |
[1:16:20] | – Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. – Oh, yeah? | – 哦 靠靠靠 – 哦什么事? |
[1:16:23] | You like to dirty talk? Yeah? | 你喜欢说点脏话? 是吗? |
[1:16:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:16:25] | Okay, you wanna fuck me? | 好呀? 你想操我? |
[1:16:26] | You wanna fuck me hard? | 你想使劲儿操我? |
[1:16:27] | No, Sue. Hop off. My foot, my foot. | 不 苏 下来 我的脚 我的脚 |
[1:16:29] | Oh, oh, okay. | 哦哦 好吧 |
[1:16:30] | Oh, foot cramp. | 哦 脚抽经 |
[1:16:32] | – Okay. – That’s a doozie. | – 好了 – 脚趾头都开了 |
[1:16:33] | Okay. All right. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:16:35] | Oh, God, my big toe’s so far away from my other toes. | 哦天呐 我的大拇指跟其它脚趾头分得好开 |
[1:16:37] | Okay, hey. Hey, flex it out. | 好了 嘿嘿 弯一下 |
[1:16:40] | Flex it out. Flex it, okay. | 弯一下 弯一下 |
[1:16:41] | Oh, we should have done this 15 years ago. | 哦 我们十五年前就该这么做了 |
[1:16:44] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:16:46] | I broke my diet. | 我把我的食物打翻了 |
[1:16:51] | – Okay. You’re good? – Oh, yeah. | – 好了 你还好吧? – 哦 很好 |
[1:16:53] | – Yeah? You’re good? – Okay. There it goes. | – 是吗? 你很好? – 好了 过去了 |
[1:16:55] | – There it goes. Oh, wow. – Okay. | – 过去了 哦 喔 – 好了 |
[1:16:58] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:17:00] | Oh, no, it’s back. It’s back worse! | 哦不 又来了 比原先还糟! |
[1:17:03] | It’s… The little guy is in on it now. | 这…小脚趾也来了 |
[1:17:05] | Hey, gang. Sake bombs. | 嘿 你们好 青酒炸弹 |
[1:17:17] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐! |
[1:17:19] | Oh, my God, my dick is having | 哦 天呐 我的小老弟 |
[1:17:20] | the best night of its life. | 过了它有生之年最爽的一晚 |
[1:17:22] | Oh, we’re all fucking. Oh, we’re all finally fucking. | 哦 我们都在做爱 哦 我们终于都做了 |
[1:17:25] | Oh, and I can be as loud as I fucking want! | 哦 我想多大声就多大声! |
[1:17:27] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:17:31] | My contact. | 我的小老弟 |
[1:17:32] | Alison, my contacts. | 艾莉森 我的小老弟 |
[1:17:34] | I’m good. I’m good. Play through. | 我没事 我没事 接着玩吧 |
[1:17:36] | Bro, count me down. | 哥们儿 帮我倒数 |
[1:17:37] | – What? – Count me down from five. | – 什么? – 帮我倒数五 |
[1:17:40] | – What does that even mean? – Oh, fuck! Count me down from 10. | – 什么意思? – 哦 靠! 帮我到数十 |
[1:17:43] | Count him down, Adam. Just count him down. | 你帮他倒数就是了 亚当 倒数就是了 |
[1:17:47] | This whole sex in the pool thing is not working. | 在池子里做爱的计划行不通啊 |
[1:17:49] | Water is not a lubricant. | 水不够滑 |
[1:17:52] | Okay, brothers and sisters. Let’s take this party indoors. | 好吧 兄弟姐妹们 咱们进屋里派对吧 |
[1:17:55] | I’m running with a boner! | 我跟个笨蛋在跑! |
[1:17:58] | Pineapple mojitos. | 菠萝鸡尾酒 |
[1:18:01] | Yeah, most… | 是啊 最… |
[1:18:04] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:18:06] | Are you ready? | 准备好了没? |
[1:18:07] | As I’ll ever be. | 时刻准备着 |
[1:18:14] | I’m next, I’m next, I’m next. | 下一个我来 下一个我来 下一个我来 |
[1:18:17] | Vodka tonic. | 伏特加滋补酒 |
[1:18:24] | Yo, can I tag in? | 哟 我能插一脚吗? |
[1:18:28] | You’re like the sweet, tender lion. | 你就像只甜美温柔的狮子 |
[1:18:30] | Mike, go away. | 麦克 走开 |
[1:18:32] | You guys haven’t slept with anybody else yet. | 你们这俩家伙还没跟人睡过 |
[1:18:34] | You’re hogging Willow. | 你可是贪嘴维萝啊 |
[1:18:36] | Go away. Go away, Mike. | 走开 走开 麦克 |
[1:18:40] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[1:18:42] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[1:18:43] | Sue, I just wanna say I’m so sorry about the whole Eric thing. | 苏 我只是想说埃里克的事真的很抱歉 |
[1:18:47] | No. Totally don’t. It’s so over. I don’t care. | 不 完全不用 已经过去了 我不在乎 |
[1:18:51] | No, but you know, | 不 但是你知道的 |
[1:18:53] | you’re a really good friend and I love you. | 你真的是个很好的朋友 我爱你 |
[1:18:56] | No, I love you. You are so smart and you’re so beautiful. | 不 我爱你 你是那么的聪明那么的漂亮 |
[1:19:00] | And I totally get why he would wanna be with you. | 我完全理解他为什么跟你在一起 |
[1:19:04] | You’re the beautiful one. | 你才漂亮 |
[1:19:06] | Oh, my God, your body is ridiculous. | 哦 天呐 你的身体真美妙 |
[1:19:09] | Your body is ridiculous, okay? | 你的身体才美妙 知道吗? |
[1:19:11] | And I would give anything to have your breasts… | 能得到你的胸部我愿意付出任何代价… |
[1:19:14] | …just for, like, one day. | 哪怕只一天 |
[1:19:16] | Yeah, but your ass is off the charts, seriously. | 是么 但说真的你的屁股才有吸引力 |
[1:19:21] | Okay. I would kill to have your eyes. | 好吧 为了你的眼睛我可以去死 |
[1:19:23] | You know that you have the most beautiful green eyes… | 你知道吗你拥有我见过的 |
[1:19:27] | …that I have ever seen. | 最美的淡绿色眼睛 |
[1:19:36] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[1:19:42] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[1:19:46] | – I saw that. – You see that? | – 我看见了 – 你看见了? |
[1:19:47] | It looked like a little flash of light. | 看上去像一小束光线 |
[1:19:49] | I know. I think I just… God. | 我知道 我以为我只是…天呐 |
[1:19:52] | I never thought I’d hear myself say this… | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[1:19:54] | …but I’m gonna take a break… | 但是我要暂时 |
[1:19:56] | …from this girl-on-girl-on-girl action… | 从女生互搞游戏中抽身 |
[1:19:59] | …and check the score of the Yankee game. | 去看看扬基队现在的比分 |
[1:20:03] | This feels fucking fabulous. | 这感觉棒呆了 |
[1:20:09] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[1:20:11] | – Let’s go. – Are you sure? | – 我们来吧 – 你确定? |
[1:20:13] | Yes, 100,000 percent sure. | 是的 十万分确定 |
[1:20:15] | Let’s go. Right now. | 我们来吧 马上来 |
[1:20:16] | Okay, okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 好 我们来 |
[1:20:17] | You fucking did it. Look at this. You are awe-inspiring. | 你做到了 瞧这个 你真是令人敬佩 |
[1:20:22] | – Thank you, Mike. – No. | – 谢谢你 麦克 – 不用 |
[1:20:24] | I’m gonna tell you something… | 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:20:25] | …and I want you to listen because I fucking mean it. | 我希望你好好听因为我是认真的 |
[1:20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:30] | You could be the president of the United States. | 你可以做美国总统 |
[1:20:35] | Well, not after something like this. | 没有这样的事 |
[1:20:37] | Hey! No. I’m fucking serious. | 嘿! 不是的 我真的是认真的 |
[1:20:40] | You could do it if you wanted to. | 如果你想做你就能做 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:45] | You’re getting kind of close, Mike. | 你靠太近了 麦克 |
[1:20:47] | – Am I? – Yeah. | – 是么? – 是啊 |
[1:20:50] | You’re not trying to kiss me, are you? | 你没想吻我吧 是吗? |
[1:20:53] | Would it scare you if I was? | 如果我想呢 会吓到你么? |
[1:20:55] | I guess so. | 会吧 |
[1:20:57] | Fucking kiss chicken, dude. | 去他的小鸡饼 老兄 |
[1:21:00] | – It’s on. – All right. | – 来了 – 好吧 |
[1:21:02] | Let me just set this right here. | 那我把它放这儿吧 |
[1:21:04] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[1:21:13] | You scared yet? | 你害怕了吗? |
[1:21:16] | No. | 没 |
[1:21:17] | No? | 没有嘛? |
[1:21:20] | How about now? Touching your nose with my nose. | 现在呢? 用我的鼻子碰你的鼻子 |
[1:21:23] | It’s okay, I’m part Eskimo. | 还好 我有爱斯基摩血统 |
[1:21:26] | We’re nose-kissing, buddy. | 我们在行鼻吻礼 伙计 |
[1:21:28] | It’s more than our noses touching right now. | 现在可不止鼻吻礼了 |
[1:21:30] | It’s our souls. | 是我们的灵魂在亲吻 |
[1:21:38] | Yeah, that’s been brewing for years. | 啊 那已经酝酿很多年了 |
[1:21:40] | Well, I think we both won. | 我想我们都赢了 |
[1:21:43] | I’m pretty sure we both just lost. | 我十分确定我们都只是迷失了 |
[1:21:49] | Tonic. | 滋补酒 |
[1:21:54] | Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Almost there. Almost there. | 别停 别停 别停别停 快到了 快到了 |
[1:21:57] | No, don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 不 别停别停别停 |
[1:22:00] | It feels so good. It feels so good, don’t stop. | 感觉太好了 感觉太好了 别停 |
[1:22:07] | How about that? | 那个怎么样? |
[1:22:08] | So how long has this been going on? | 那边有多长时间了? |
[1:22:11] | About a half an hour. | 大约半个钟头 |
[1:22:12] | I’m good. I’m gonna… I’m getting it. | 好爽 我快…好了 |
[1:22:14] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的小混球 |
[1:22:15] | Fucking so good. | 干得太好了 |
[1:22:18] | Hang in there, buddy. | 停在那儿 老兄 |
[1:22:19] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[1:22:20] | Yeah. Yes. Yes! | 耶 好耶好! |
[1:22:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m coming. | 哦 耶耶 我好了 |
[1:22:26] | Yes! Oh, yes! | 好! 哦好! |
[1:22:28] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好! |
[1:22:30] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 哦 好! 好! |
[1:22:33] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:22:56] | Hey! Good morning, everybody. | 嘿! 早上好 大家伙 |
[1:22:59] | So look what I got. | 看看我拿的什么 |
[1:23:01] | Commemorative Labor Day orgy T-shirts right here. | 劳动节狂欢纪念T恤 |
[1:23:03] | Pink and blue. | 粉色跟蓝色 |
[1:23:05] | Unisex, 100 percent cotton. | 男女通用 纯棉的 |
[1:23:07] | You made T-shirts? | 你做了T恤? |
[1:23:08] | Yup. Laura. | 是呀 劳拉 |
[1:23:13] | Where are we gonna wear these? | 我们要穿这个去哪儿? |
[1:23:14] | Anywhere. What do you mean? | 哪都行 你是什么意思? |
[1:23:17] | Jesus Christ, I am hung over like a madman. | 老天爷 我疯像子一样乱转 |
[1:23:22] | All right, ladies. Ladies, I got one… | 好了 女士们 女士们 我有一个 |
[1:23:24] | One easy question for all of you. | 很简单的问题想问你们 |
[1:23:26] | Overall, where would you rank me? | 总之你们把我分在哪个等级? |
[1:23:30] | Just have a bagel and relax. | 吃个面包圈放松一下 |
[1:23:31] | Listen, I need to know. I just… I need to know. | 听着 我要知道 我就…我就是要知道 |
[1:23:34] | Well, for me, there was one clear winner. | 好吧 对我来说 赢家很明显 |
[1:23:38] | Okay, I know, good. Eric. | 好吧 我知道了 很好 埃里克 |
[1:23:40] | Blah, blah. Big surprise. What about this guy? | 啦啦啦啦 大惊喜 那到底是谁呢? |
[1:23:42] | – I was gonna say Adam. – Adam. | – 我要说是亚当 – 亚当 |
[1:23:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:46] | For a neurotic hypochondriac with panic attacks… | 作为一个神经质的忧郁恐慌症患者 |
[1:23:49] | …he was really uninhibited. | 他还真是狂放不羁啊 |
[1:23:52] | So what? Out of the four dudes in the house… | 那又怎样? 整个房子里有四位仁兄 |
[1:23:54] | …I didn’t even rank in the top two? That’s what you’re telling me? | 我连前二都排不上 你是想这么跟我说么? |
[1:23:58] | Didn’t I do my move? | 难道我没展示我的绝招吗? |
[1:23:59] | The move with the fingers and the tongue? The Thoosh? | 手指跟舌头的绝招? “舌头刷”? |
[1:24:02] | – Laura. – You did it. | – 劳拉 – 你展示了 |
[1:24:04] | I thooshed you. I know I did. | 我给你”舌刷”了 我记得的 |
[1:24:06] | You don’t need to do it now. | 你没必要现在展示 |
[1:24:07] | We don’t need to see it again. | 我们没必要再看一次 |
[1:24:09] | Yeah. Can we just eat breakfast? | 是啊 我们就不能好好吃早餐吗? |
[1:24:13] | It’s Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[1:24:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:24:20] | Oh, tell him how much we missed him. | 哦 告诉他我们昨晚有多想他 |
[1:24:24] | – Hey. – Everybody’s up. | – 嘿 – 所有人都起床啦 |
[1:24:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:24:28] | Hey, man, about the shit that went down last night… | 嘿 伙计 关于昨晚的口角… |
[1:24:31] | Dude. Oh, shit. | 兄弟 哦 该死 |
[1:24:32] | I’m sorry if I did anything weird to you or Willow, any thooshing. | 如果我对你或维萝做了什么奇怪的事我很抱歉 |
[1:24:35] | Anything like that. I’m sorry. | “舌头刷”之类的事 对不起 |
[1:24:37] | I was so fucking hammered, I don’t remember anything. | 我醉得很厉害 什么都记不得了 |
[1:24:39] | Seriously, nothing? | 真的什么都记不起来? |
[1:24:41] | – You don’t remember anything? – No. | – 你什么都不记得了? – 不记得 |
[1:24:43] | Nothing. I remember the fucking absinthe shots and then that’s it. | 什么都不记得 我只记得喝该死的苦艾酒来着 |
[1:24:46] | I’m so bummed, that was gonna be spank fodder… | 我狂欢作乐 在我未来的二十年里 |
[1:24:49] | …for the next 20 years of my life. | 都会回味的 |
[1:24:51] | – Total fucking blackout. – Thank God. | – 总算他妈完了 – 谢天谢地 |
[1:24:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:24:55] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:24:56] | – Holy shit! – Dougie. | – 我的妈呀! – 道格 |
[1:24:58] | I did it. I got more coming. | 我做到了 我还会继续做 |
[1:25:00] | Oh, my God, dude, this is major. | 哦 天呐 哥们儿 真厉害 |
[1:25:04] | I wanted hat, | 我想要那张戴帽子的 |
[1:25:05] | but he was so passionate about no hat. | 但是他太喜欢不戴帽子的了 |
[1:25:07] | – No fucking hat. – Good shit, man. | – 不带什么狗屁帽子 – 妈呀 老兄 |
[1:25:09] | I still would’ve Photoshopped in the dudes… | 我还是会给你P个家伙 |
[1:25:12] | …schnizzing on your face. But it’s just me. | 在你脸上射 但仅供我自己欣赏 |
[1:25:14] | You made fucking shirts. Fuck. | 你做了该死的T恤 靠 |
[1:25:15] | Yeah. Hey, Willow, grab one of those. | 是啊 嘿 维萝 拿一件 |
[1:25:18] | It’s blue and pink, my favorite. | 是蓝色和粉色 我的最爱 |
[1:25:20] | – A medium. Awesome. – It’s the Breakfast Club. | – 中号 太棒了 – 早餐俱乐部啊 |
[1:25:23] | Oh, there he is. Sam Rockwell. | 哦 他来了 山姆 洛克威尔 |
[1:25:27] | Yeah, there you go. | 是啊 我来了 |
[1:25:30] | Thank you, I’m sorry, and you’re welcome. | 谢谢 对不起 还有欢迎到来 |
[1:25:35] | Still a little sore. | 还是有点酸痛 |
[1:25:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:42] | Yeah, I think we’re headed down shortly. | 嗨 我想我们待会楼下碰头吧 |
[1:25:46] | Yeah, I’ll see you there. | 好的 到那儿见 |
[1:25:49] | – That was Kelly. – Slut. | – 是凯利- 荡妇 |
[1:25:52] | She’s… | 她要… |
[1:25:54] | …headed to the beach. I’m gonna meet her. | 去海边 我要去见她 |
[1:25:56] | That’s gonna be some awkward shit. I wanna be front-row center. | 那就尴尬了 我要打头阵 |
[1:25:59] | – Let’s do it. – I’m there. | – 我们走吧 – 我也来 |
[1:26:02] | Give the ticks a goodbye hug for me, please? | 能替我带个道别拥抱吗? |
[1:26:04] | – I will do so. – Okay. | – 我会的 – 好的 |
[1:26:12] | I can stay here and hang out with you if… | 我能留下来陪你如果… |
[1:26:15] | Yeah, yes. | 好吧 好的 |
[1:26:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:26:19] | We could take a dip in the pool or something. | 我们可以到池子里泡泡什么的 |
[1:26:22] | Oh, the… Yeah. I don’t know about the pool… | 哦 可以啊 我不知道池子 |
[1:26:24] | …after what happened in there last night. | 经过昨晚的事还能不能用 |
[1:26:28] | But you wanna do the crossword with me? | 你想跟我玩填字游戏吗? |
[1:26:32] | I’d love that. | 想 |
[1:26:35] | 16 Across. | 横排十六 |
[1:26:38] | So, what happened with you-know-who? | 呃 你跟那谁怎么了? |
[1:26:42] | Marcus apologized. He wants to go to couples’ therapy. | 马库斯道歉了 他想起参加恋人治疗班 |
[1:26:45] | You’re getting back together? | 你们又在一起了? |
[1:26:46] | We’re gonna go to city hall, get married, | 我们会去市政厅办理结婚手续 |
[1:26:48] | see if we can make it work. | 看能不能行得通 |
[1:26:49] | – What the fuck? – Just kidding. | – 搞什么鬼 – 开玩笑的 |
[1:26:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:26:54] | Yeah, no, it’s totally over. | 是啊 没有 我们是真的完了 |
[1:26:57] | Nice. I’m proud of you. | 很好 我为你感到骄傲 |
[1:26:59] | Thanks, Sue. | 谢谢 苏 |
[1:27:01] | That’s too bad. I always liked that guy. | 太糟了 我一直挺喜欢那家伙的 |
[1:27:04] | God, I hope Kate has some guys for us. | 天呐 我希望凯特帮我们找几个男人 |
[1:27:06] | Hell, I’d even go to Hoboken. | 该死 我还想去霍博肯呢 |
[1:27:08] | I mean, if he’s really amazing, | 我的意思是如果他真的很好 |
[1:27:10] | I’d consider going to Jersey City. | 我会考虑去新泽西 |
[1:27:11] | Oh, you would not. | 哦 不是吧你 |
[1:27:13] | I’m just making a point. | 我只是说说而已 |
[1:27:15] | So Eric, last night… | 那么埃里克 昨晚… |
[1:27:18] | …some things came up. | 有点事没说完 |
[1:27:19] | Yeah, I swear. I had no idea. | 是啊 我发誓 我不知道是什么事 |
[1:27:22] | No, it’s fine, really. It was just something… | 不 没关系 真的 只是… |
[1:27:24] | …that I needed to get out of my system. | 我需要从过去走出来 |
[1:27:34] | I hope she likes my sloppy seconds. | 我希望她喜欢我的狂野记号 |
[1:27:36] | Oh, come on. | 哦 得了吧 |
[1:27:38] | – Morning, Kelly. – Hey. Morning, Eric. | – 早上好 凯利- 嘿 早上好 埃里克 |
[1:27:42] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:27:44] | Hi, I’m Mike. We haven’t officially met. | 嗨 我是麦克 我们还没正式介绍过 |
[1:27:46] | – Nice to meet you. – Oh, wait, Mike. | – 很高兴认识你 – 哦 等等 麦克 |
[1:27:48] | Right. You’re the guy that Dody was asking about. | 对了 你就是多迪问起的那个人 |
[1:27:51] | She wanted your number for some kind of business thing or something? | 她要你的电话号码有点公事还是什么别的事? |
[1:27:57] | What the fuck? Give her my digits, all right? | 搞什么鬼 把我的号码给她好了 |
[1:27:59] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:28:01] | Let loose the Kraken. Yeah. | 解放挪威海怪吧 耶 |
[1:28:05] | So wow. Okay. | 那么 哇哦 好吧 |
[1:28:08] | – About last night. – How about this? | – 关于昨晚 – 这样吧? |
[1:28:10] | – What? – How about this about last night? | – 什么? – 对于昨晚的事这样吧? |
[1:28:12] | We never talk about it ever, ever again. | 我们永远永远都不要谈这个 |
[1:28:16] | It never happened. All right? | 就当没发生过 知道吗? |
[1:28:18] | You and I have just met. | 你和我刚见面而已 |
[1:28:20] | We’re starting fresh right here, right now. | 我们在这儿刚认识的 |
[1:28:24] | – Done. – Done. | – 好 – 好 |
[1:28:25] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:28:27] | – I’m Kelly. – Hi, Kelly. I’m Eric. | – 我是凯利- 嗨 凯利我是埃里克 |
[1:28:28] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你 |
[1:28:46] | Come in! | 进来! |
[1:28:50] | Your BlackBerry. | 你的黑莓 |
[1:28:51] | Just an empty, symbolic gesture. | 只是个无意义的象征性玩意儿 |
[1:28:54] | I’m getting a new one on Tuesday. | 我周二会有个新的 |
[1:28:56] | But that did feel really, really good. | 但扔掉的感觉真的真的很好 |
[1:28:59] | So this is the beach, huh? | 那么这就是海滩了 哈? |
[1:29:01] | Pretty beautiful. Who knew? | 非常美 谁知道呢? |
[1:29:03] | – This is it. – Let’s go on. | – 是很美 – 咱们下去吧 |
[1:29:07] | Come in! | 来呀! |
[1:29:11] | Okay, listen. I’ve got some bad news. | 好了 听着 我有坏消息 |
[1:29:12] | – You’re al Qaeda. – No. | – 你是基地组织的人 – 不是 |
[1:29:14] | You know the delay I pulled with closing the house? | 你知道我延迟销售房子的事吧? |
[1:29:17] | It spooked the buyers and they pulled out. | 把买家给吓跑了 他们就放弃了 |
[1:29:20] | – The house isn’t sold? – No. | – 那房子还没卖出去咯? – 没 |
[1:29:24] | – Are you mad? – No. No, no, no. | – 你生气吗? – 没没没 |
[1:29:26] | Will you hold on a sec though? | 你能等等吗? |
[1:29:28] | – Hey, guys! – Yeah? | – 嘿 伙计们! – 怎么了? |
[1:29:29] | Quick announcement. I have a really shitty Realtor. | 简短申明 我的地产经纪人真的很蠢 |
[1:29:32] | – Fire her. – And she blew the deal. | – 炒了她 – 她把生意搞砸了 |
[1:29:34] | And the house still isn’t sold. | 房子还没卖出去 |
[1:29:40] | – They’re pissed. – They’re mad. | – 他们气死了 – 他们都疯了 |
[1:29:42] | – Great, now they’re pissed. – They’re mad. | – 很好 现在他们气死了 – 他们疯了 |
[1:29:44] | Now I gotta start thinking of something to do for Memorial Day. | 我得开始想想纪念日该做什么了 |
[1:29:48] | We’ve been kicking around this idea for a brown party. | 我们在想要不要举办一个棕色主题派对 |
[1:29:50] | You know brown clothes, brown food. | 就是穿棕色的服装 吃棕色的食物 |
[1:29:54] | Hey, you guys remember Kelly, right? | 嘿 你们还记得凯利吧? |
[1:30:36] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛? |
[1:30:37] | Password’s roundelay. | 密码圆舞曲 |
[1:30:39] | Who’s your connection? | 谁是你的介绍人? |
[1:30:41] | Dody Henderson. She’s our Realtor. | 多迪 亨德森 她是我们的房产经纪人 |
[1:30:42] | Oh, Dody. Yeah, she’s in the swing. | 哦 多迪 她呀 她在荡秋千 |
[1:30:44] | Come on in. Come on, you too. | 进来 来呀 你也进来 |
[1:30:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:31:45] | What?! | 什么?! |