时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This covers your activities in June 1944. | 这份文件记录了你44年6月做的事 |
[00:11] | I was in the war, same as you. | 我当时在参战 跟你一样 |
[00:12] | If you want to compare war crimes, | 如果你想跟我比战争罪行 |
[00:13] | yours are a lot worse. | 你的罪行要重多了 |
[00:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[00:16] | You have any idea what could do that? | 你知道什么东西有这威力吗 |
[00:17] | Zero Matter. | 零物质 |
[00:18] | Here’s my business card. | 这是我的名片 |
[00:19] | Thank you, doctor…Wilkes. | 谢谢你 威尔克斯博士 |
[00:22] | I want to thank you properly for saving my life. | 我想好好感谢你救了我一命 |
[00:24] | How about dinner and dancing? | 一起吃饭跳舞怎么样 |
[00:25] | Now hand it over. | 赶紧给我 |
[00:29] | And he’s a good man who’s in over his head because of me. | 他是个好人 是因为我才做了不自量的事 |
[00:31] | He deserves a better fate than this. | 他不该遭遇这样的命运 |
[00:32] | He’s infected with Zero Matter. He’s confused. | 他是被零物质感染 脑子不清楚 |
[00:34] | He was gonna shoot you. | 他当时要冲你开枪啊 |
[00:35] | – Yes, he was. – And I was supposed to just let it happen? | -是啊 -那我就要眼睁睁地看着吗 |
[00:38] | You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start, | 你说你搬来这边是想重新开始 |
[00:40] | but that’s not the whole truth. | 但那不是全部 |
[00:41] | I think you’re in love with Peggy. | 我想 你爱着佩吉 |
[00:43] | Vernon sabotaged us. He’s setting up Chief Thompson. | 弗农搞了破坏 他要害汤普森局长 |
[00:45] | He’s figured out our plan. | 他发现我们的计划了 |
[00:46] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[00:46] | Turning the gamma cannon into a bomb. | 把伽马炮变成炸弹 |
[00:48] | When will the bomb go off? | 什么时候爆炸 |
[00:49] | It’s on a remote trigger. | 有遥控引爆器 |
[00:50] | Thompson will blow it once he’s clear. | 汤普森进入安全范围后就会引爆 |
[00:51] | I knew Jack was up to something. | 我就知道杰克有鬼 |
[00:53] | – He’s gonna kill them all. – Including Dr. Wilkes. | -他要把他们杀光 -包括威尔克斯博士 |
[00:54] | I’m going in to retrieve Wilkes. | 我要进去找威尔克斯 |
[00:56] | If the bomb goes off, you’ll be dead, too. | 如果炸弹爆了 你也会死的 |
[00:57] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[00:58] | Peggy? What are you doing? | 佩吉 你来干什么 |
[01:00] | Getting you out of here. | 救你出去 |
[01:00] | Jason, open this door. | 杰森 快开门 |
[01:02] | I’m ready for this to be over. Go. | 我准备好结束一切了 快走 |
[01:03] | Whatever you did to the detonator, undo it. | 不管你做了什么 解除掉 |
[01:05] | They got you, too, bitch. | 他们也骗了你 贱人 |
[01:07] | No, Dr. Wilkes, you can’t… | 不 威尔克斯博士 你不能… |
[01:26] | Fix it. | 修复它 |
[01:27] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[01:30] | Fixed. | 修好了 |
[01:37] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[01:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna shoot me, Carter? | 你要朝我开枪吗 卡特 |
[01:40] | – Listen to her, Jack. – You won’t. | -听她的 杰克 -你不会的 |
[01:42] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[01:44] | You don’t have it in you. | 你没那个狠心 |
[01:46] | There was a time when that was true. | 放在以前 这话没错 |
[01:50] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[01:55] | Put the detonator down, Jack. | 把引爆器放下 杰克 |
[02:00] | Sorry, Carter. | 抱歉 卡特 |
[02:03] | Got to do it. | 我必须这么做 |
[02:13] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[02:15] | It’s still armed. | 还没引爆 |
[02:23] | Watch your step. There’s Zero Matter on the floor. | 小心脚下 地上有零物质 |
[02:25] | I see some here, too. | 这里也有 |
[02:29] | Whatever went off, it definitely wasn’t the gamma cannon. | 不管是什么爆炸了 绝对不是伽马炮 |
[02:32] | It’s still here and in pretty good shape, too. | 炮还在 基本完好无损 |
[02:36] | Any sign of Vernon? | 看到弗农了吗 |
[02:37] | Could be anywhere in this mess. | 乱成这样 不一定在哪呢 |
[02:38] | There’s more Zero Matter here. | 这里还有零物质 |
[02:40] | Must have come from Wilkes. | 一定来自威尔克斯体内 |
[02:43] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[02:50] | Peggy, it’s not safe. I’m — | 佩吉 不安全 我 |
[02:52] | I think you’re all right. | 我认为你没事了 |
[02:52] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[02:54] | Weak…sore. | 虚弱 酸痛 |
[02:56] | I’m… | 我… |
[02:59] | The Zero Matter. | 零物质 |
[03:00] | It — it’s gone. | 不见了 |
[03:01] | – I couldn’t hold it anymore. – It seems you’ve expelled it. | -我控制不住它了 -貌似你把它逼出去了 |
[03:04] | Can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[03:06] | Peggy? | 佩吉 |
[03:08] | – Something’s happening. – What is it? | -有些不对劲 -怎么了 |
[03:22] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[03:37] | There. | 好了 |
[03:39] | Everything is where it belongs. | 一切都物归原主了 |
[03:45] | Don’t bother. | 别开枪 |
[03:46] | Those won’t stop her. | 阻止不了她 |
[03:48] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[03:50] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[03:56] | Where the hell’s the car?! | 车哪去了 |
[03:57] | Where the hell is Samberly? | 桑伯里哪去了 |
[03:58] | That’s the $64 question. | 这个问题很关键 |
[04:00] | No offense, Sousa, but next time I see that guy, | 无意冒犯 苏萨 但我再见到那家伙 |
[04:01] | – I’m gonna kill him! – Just pick a direction and run! | -我肯定要杀了他 -四散逃命吧 |
[04:06] | You can run if you want, but why bother?! | 你们想跑就跑吧 但何苦呢 |
[04:11] | I know where you’re going, | 我知道你们要去哪 |
[04:12] | and it’s only a matter of time until I find you. | 我早晚能找到你们 |
[04:16] | You honestly thought that I — | 你们真以为我 |
[04:23] | Jarvis, you just hit a woman with my car! | 贾维斯 你刚刚开着我的车撞了一位女士 |
[04:26] | – I know, sir. – She’s a two-time Oscar nominee. | -我知道 先生 -她得过两次奥斯卡提名 |
[04:28] | Miss Frost is quite resilient. She’s fine. Trust me. | 弗罗斯特女士恢复力很强 她没事 相信我 |
[04:33] | Sorry! Got turned around! | 抱歉 我调头去了 |
[04:35] | Everybody in the cars, please! | 大家都快上车 |
[04:36] | Quickly now! | 快点 |
[05:02] | Come on. | 快走 |
[05:03] | You know where the holding cells are, Agent Harper. | 你知道拘留室在哪 哈珀特工 |
[05:08] | Vega’s singing like a bird, | 维嘉滔滔不绝 |
[05:09] | giving up every one of Vernon’s buddies. | 把弗农的人都交待出来了 |
[05:11] | How hard you hit him? | 你下了多重的手 |
[05:12] | I didn’t lay a hand on him. | 我一下都没碰他 |
[05:14] | I guess my reputation precedes me. | 我觉得是因为我的声誉 |
[05:17] | It was freezing. | 冷得刺骨 |
[05:19] | The type of cold that kills. | 是能冻死人的那种冷 |
[05:22] | And there was a blackness, a — a dark beyond dark. | 有一片黑暗 比黑暗还黑 |
[05:25] | I got to say, Doc, that’s a big disappointment. | 我得承认 博士 这非常令人失望 |
[05:27] | Crack opens up in the sky, and it’s a whole lot of nothing? | 天空裂开一条缝 里面竟然什么也没有 |
[05:30] | It was more than nothing. | 不是什么也没有 |
[05:31] | I-it was Zero Matter consuming everything, | 是零物质吞噬了一切 |
[05:34] | and it will move on to our world | 如果不阻止惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[05:36] | if Whitney Frost has anything to do with it. | 它会继续吞噬我们整个世界 |
[05:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:40] | It’s like a disease… a cancer. | 它就像种疾病 癌症 |
[05:44] | Whitney and I were the carriers. | 惠特妮和我就是携带者 |
[05:45] | It had consumed everything it could on that side. | 在那边 它吞噬了能吞噬的一切 |
[05:48] | Now it’s looking for a new place to infect. | 现在它在寻找新的可侵染的地方 |
[05:51] | What’s the verdict, Howard? | 诊断结果如何 霍华德 |
[05:52] | You’re a little anemic, Dr. Wilkes. | 你轻微贫血 威尔克斯博士 |
[05:54] | Other than that, you’re clean of Zero Matter. | 除此之外 你体内已经没有零物质了 |
[05:58] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[06:00] | Seems you are officially back to your old self. | 看来你已经回归正常了 |
[06:02] | Thank you, Mr. Jarvis. | 谢谢 贾维斯先生 |
[06:03] | But… | 但是 |
[06:05] | I don’t know if I’ll ever be back to my old self. | 我不知道我还能不能回归正常 |
[06:10] | Things I’ve done… | 我做的事… |
[06:12] | I threatened to kill you, Peggy. | 我曾威胁要杀了你 佩吉 |
[06:14] | Don’t get down on yourself, Dr. Wilkes. | 别太自责 威尔克斯博士 |
[06:16] | Peggy’s life’s always getting threatened. | 佩吉的生命经常受到威胁 |
[06:20] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[06:22] | Maybe the problem is you. | 也许你才是问题所在 |
[06:44] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[06:47] | Hello, Angelface. | 你好 小天使 |
[06:53] | Wall’s coming along. | 墙都贴满了 |
[06:55] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[06:56] | Well, I’m gonna need some more paper. | 我需要更多的纸 |
[06:59] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[07:01] | But first, how’s about we get you a bite to eat? | 但首先 给你拿些吃的怎么样 |
[07:04] | No. | 不了 |
[07:05] | No, I need to finish. | 不用 我得完成这个 |
[07:10] | And what are we working on today? | 你今天在忙活什么 |
[07:12] | I’m going to open a new door. | 我要新开扇门 |
[07:15] | And this time, it’s gonna stay open. | 这次 大门将一直敞开 |
[07:19] | Well, that sounds like a real nice shindig. | 听起来挺热闹的 |
[07:23] | How about we get some food in — | 我们先吃点东西 |
[07:27] | Don’t touch me while I’m working. | 我在忙的时候别碰我 |
[07:46] | I don’t know what to do, Nonna. | 我不知道该怎么做 奶奶 |
[07:48] | When Whitney came back into my life, | 惠特妮回到我的生活中时 |
[07:49] | it was like the sky opened up | 就好像云开雾散 |
[07:53] | and I had my very own ray of sunshine | 我得到了一缕属于我的阳光 |
[07:55] | just… beaming down on me. | 照射在我身上 |
[08:00] | And now… | 而现在 |
[08:02] | …it’s a ray of garbage. | 照在我身上的是垃圾 |
[08:10] | I’m at my rope’s end, Nonna, the way she… | 我没办法了 奶奶 她现在 |
[08:13] | talked to me. | 对我说话的语气 |
[08:21] | Nah, it wasn’t her. | 不 这不是她 |
[08:23] | She’s not acting like the girl I fell for. | 她已经不是我爱上的那个女孩了 |
[08:25] | Something’s got ahold of her. | 她被什么东西控制了 |
[08:35] | With all my heart and soul. | 全心全意 |
[08:49] | Thanks again for letting me stay here. | 再次感谢你让我留在这儿 |
[08:51] | Think nothing of it, Doctor. | 别在意 博士 |
[08:53] | Jarvis, we need mustard! | 贾维斯 我们要芥末酱 |
[08:55] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[08:56] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[08:57] | Is there a portrait of you in every bedroom? | 每间卧室里都有你的画像吗 |
[08:59] | It’s a collection. | 是一个系列 |
[09:01] | Every one is different. | 每幅画都不一样 |
[09:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Art makes a house a home. | 艺术让房子有家的感觉 |
[09:07] | I hope you’re well-rested, Jason. | 希望你休息好了 杰森 |
[09:08] | Howard is going to need help making a new gamma cannon. | 霍华德需要人帮忙造个新伽马炮 |
[09:10] | I’ve been thinking about that, | 我一直在考虑这个 |
[09:11] | and I hate to be a naysayer, but… | 不是我想唱反调 但是 |
[09:13] | – Nay? – Let’s say we’re successful. | -怎么了 -假设我们成功了 |
[09:16] | We use the gamma cannon to | 我们用伽马炮 |
[09:17] | separate Whitney Frost from the Zero Matter. | 把惠特妮·弗罗斯特与零物质分离开了 |
[09:19] | Then what? The Zero Matter is still here, in the world. | 然后呢 零物质还是在这个世界上啊 |
[09:21] | The man makes a good point, Peg. | 他说的对 小佩 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you whip up a new containment unit? | 要不你造个新控制室吧 |
[09:26] | We can capture some of the Zero Matter | 我们可以捕获一些零物质 |
[09:27] | and safely study it in Stark Labs. | 然后在斯塔克实验室里安全地研究 |
[09:29] | That’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过的最荒唐的主意 |
[09:31] | I’m only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:32] | Yourself get custody of the zero Matter | 你是想把零物质据为己有 |
[09:34] | so you can make a profit on it. | 好靠它发财 |
[09:35] | – That stings. – You’ll heal. | -这话真伤人 -你不会有事的 |
[09:37] | Fine. Anyway, we got a bigger problem on our hands. | 好吧 不管怎样 我们眼前有个更大的麻烦 |
[09:41] | We’re out of mustard. | 我们没有芥茉了 |
[09:43] | Jarvis, you cultivating seeds in there?! | 贾维斯 你是在里面育种吗 |
[09:50] | Introducing Mr. Joseph Manfredi of the Yonkers Manfredis. | 这位是来自杨克斯的乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪先生 |
[09:54] | I see a gun, this guy sees Heaven. | 我要是看见你掏枪 这人就去见上帝 |
[09:57] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 别紧张 |
[10:00] | Let him put the condiment down. | 先让他把调料放下 |
[10:10] | Now you listen to me, Manfredi. | 听我说 曼弗雷迪 |
[10:11] | You can’t just walk into a man’s home | 你不能就这样闯进别人家 |
[10:13] | – and take his butler hostage. – Oh, yeah? | -然后把他的管家抓做人质 -是吗 |
[10:15] | Well, you can’t steal my underwear. | 你还不能偷我的内裤呢 |
[10:18] | I told you then, and I’m telling you now — | 我以前就跟你说过 现在我再说一遍 |
[10:20] | you can’t wear your skivvies in a schwitz. | 蒸散拿是不能穿内裤的 |
[10:31] | Come here, you handsome son of a bitch! | 快过来 你个帅气的混蛋 |
[10:32] | You glorious kook! | 你个漂亮的疯子 |
[10:36] | – You know Joe Manfredi? – Yes, we do. | -你们认识乔·曼弗雷迪吗 -当然认识 |
[10:38] | Yes, this man kidnapped me. | 认识 他绑架了我 |
[10:40] | He strapped me down so Whitney Frost could torture me | 他把我绑住 让惠特妮·弗罗斯特折磨我 |
[10:42] | and remove the Zero Matter from my body. | 从我身上提取零物质 |
[10:44] | That was wrong. | 是我不对 |
[10:46] | Mea culpa, Doc. | 抱歉 博士 |
[10:48] | Mea culpa. | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | That’s why I’m here. | 这正是我来的原因 |
[10:54] | I think we all have something in common. | 我觉得我们有一些共同之处 |
[10:57] | We’re worried about Whitney. | 我们都担心惠特妮 |
[11:05] | I mean, she’s not herself. | 她完全不在状态 |
[11:07] | Normally, my Whitney is a very thoughtful, loving person. | 我的惠特妮通常是个非常体贴可爱的人 |
[11:11] | Who you kidding, Joey? | 你跟谁开玩笑呢 乔伊 |
[11:12] | You always went for the crazy ones. | 你总是喜欢疯子 |
[11:14] | Jenny Boccabella — | 珍妮·博卡贝拉 |
[11:15] | she tried to throw you off the 59th Street Bridge. | 想把你扔下59街的大桥 |
[11:17] | Well, that was a… unique situation. | 那是特殊情况 |
[11:21] | Mr. Manfredi, what is it that you think any of us can do for you? | 曼弗雷迪先生 你认为我们能帮你什么 |
[11:25] | Save her. | 救她 |
[11:27] | “Save her”? | 救她 |
[11:28] | She’d kill us all if she could. | 如果她能 她会杀了我们 |
[11:30] | Yeah, but that’s not Whitney. | 但那不是惠特妮 |
[11:31] | That’s the stuff inside her. Doc, you know. | 是她体内的物质 博士 你知道的 |
[11:33] | You were in her shoes. I mean, this stuff changes you. | 你也经历过 这东西会令人改变 |
[11:36] | Whitney is no innocent. | 惠特妮不是无辜的 |
[11:37] | She’s a willing accomplice | 她是自愿 |
[11:39] | led by her own innate lust for power. | 被其与生俱来的权力欲所驱使 |
[11:41] | Sure, but this is different, okay? | 好吧 但这不一样 |
[11:42] | She’s holed up in her room, she doesn’t eat, | 她把自己关在房间里 不吃 |
[11:45] | she doesn’t sleep, she’s writing on the walls… | 不睡 不停地在墙上写 |
[11:47] | – Writing what? – I don’t know. | -写什么 -不知道 |
[11:48] | Formulas or something. | 公式之类的吧 |
[11:49] | She keeps talking to herself about… opening the rift again. | 她一直在自言自语 说要再次打开裂缝 |
[11:53] | She can’t. | 那不可能 |
[11:54] | The last of the Roxxon uranium | 仅剩的罗克森铀棒 |
[11:55] | was used up when she detonated it in the desert. | 被她在沙漠里引爆耗尽了 |
[11:57] | Unless she figured out a way to do it | 除非她有办法开启裂缝 |
[11:59] | without an atomic explosion. | 而不需要核爆炸 |
[12:01] | I wouldn’t underestimate her genius. | 别小看她的天才 |
[12:03] | I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再一次失去她 |
[12:06] | You got to stop her. | 你们得阻止她 |
[12:08] | No, we have to beat her to the punch. | 不 我们得先她一步 |
[12:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:11] | If we’re going to end this once and for all, | 如果我们要彻底地了结此事 |
[12:13] | we need to open the rift, knock the Zero Matter out of Whitney, | 就得打开裂缝 吸出惠特妮体内的零物质 |
[12:16] | and send it back to wherever it came from. | 让它从哪里来 就送回哪里去 |
[12:17] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[12:18] | We have no real understanding about how the rift works. | 我们对裂缝的运作原理并不了解 |
[12:20] | Discovering it in the first place was a fluke. | 当初发现它也只是侥幸 |
[12:22] | You kids are so cute. | 你们真是可爱 |
[12:23] | I bet you cram for your finals and everything. | 你们应付期末考试时还认真复习吧 |
[12:25] | What are you chattering about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:26] | The answer is right in front of you. | 答案就在你们面前 |
[12:28] | How do the most successful scientists achieve greatness? | 最成功的科学家是如何取得成就的 |
[12:32] | Given your history, | 以您的例子来说 |
[12:32] | drinking copious amounts of alcohol | 是饮用大量的酒精 |
[12:34] | and cavorting with loose women. | 并勾搭放荡女子 |
[12:35] | That’s a good guess, but it’s wrong. | 猜得好 可惜错了 |
[12:37] | Nope. | 不对 |
[12:37] | They get smarter people to do the research, | 他们让更聪明的人做研究 |
[12:40] | and then they steal it themselves. | 然后把研究窃为己有 |
[12:41] | Why don’t we just take it from her and be done with it? | 我们把她的研究结果偷过来用不就行了 |
[12:43] | Well, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[12:45] | She never leaves that room. | 她从不离开那间屋子 |
[12:49] | Then you’ll have to give her a reason to. | 那你得给她个离开的理由了 |
[12:55] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[13:09] | – Whitney. – Leave me alone. | -惠特妮 -别打扰我 |
[13:12] | And over to that. | 然后除以这个 |
[13:13] | But if you take it down there and you divide it by that… | 但如果把这个换掉 用那个去除 |
[13:16] | I told you that. | 我跟你说了 |
[13:19] | You know I wouldn’t bother you if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是事情重要 我不会来打扰你的 |
[13:21] | Nothing is as important as this. | 没什么事跟这个一样重要 |
[13:24] | Not even me? | 连我也比不上吗 |
[13:28] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[13:30] | You know I’ve been trying to help you any way I can, right? | 你知道我一直都在想尽办法帮你 对吧 |
[13:33] | Now I need you to help me. | 现在我需要你帮我了 |
[13:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:36] | Trying to pound some information out of one of my guys, | 我想撬开一个手下的嘴 |
[13:38] | but he’s not scared of me. | 但他不怕我 |
[13:41] | But if you were there… | 可如果你在的话 |
[13:44] | So you’re saying you need me to be your muscle? | 你是说你想让我做你的打手 |
[13:47] | The most beautiful muscle there is. | 最美的打手 |
[13:53] | Let me finish this equation. | 让我写完这个方程 |
[13:58] | I’ll help you. | 就去帮你 |
[14:03] | Thanks, doll. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[14:20] | I don’t understand, boss. | 老大 我不明白 |
[14:21] | No, don’t worry about it. | 没事 不用担心 |
[14:22] | Just play along, okay? I’ll make it up to you. | 打好配合就行了 我会补偿你的 |
[14:25] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[14:28] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[14:34] | Now I’m gonna ask you a question, | 我要问你个问题 |
[14:36] | and I want you to be honest with me. | 我希望你如实回答 |
[14:38] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[14:43] | How long have you been working for Little Tommy Fontana? | 你替汤米·方塔纳做事有多长时间了 |
[14:48] | I don’t work for Tommy. | 我没有替汤米做事 |
[14:50] | I work for you. | 我替你做事 |
[14:51] | You said you were gonna be honest with me, Hank. | 你说过你会如实回答的 汉克 |
[14:54] | How long? | 多长时间了 |
[14:55] | Well, I — I-I’m telling you. | 我是说真的啊 |
[14:57] | I don’t work for Tommy. | 我没有替汤米做事 |
[15:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:02] | Get up! | 起来 |
[15:03] | Get up! | 起来 |
[15:04] | Don’t you lie to me, Hank! | 别对我撒谎 汉克 |
[15:06] | I’m confused. | 我不是很明白 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I’m confused, too, because I thought we were friends. | 我也不明白 我以为你当我是朋友 |
[15:10] | – And now you run around with Tommy’s crew?! – No. | -现在你跟汤米的人一伙儿了吗 -没有 |
[15:13] | You just tell me what you want me to say. | 你就说你想让我说什么吧 |
[15:15] | No, I’m not gonna tell you. You tell me. | 不 我不会跟你说 你告诉我 |
[15:17] | Now, we can do this the easy way or we could do it the hard way. | 你是希望我来软的 还是来硬的 |
[15:20] | Am I right, sweetheart? | 我说得对吧 宝贝 |
[15:21] | Yes, dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | So, she’s real crazy. | 她真是疯狂啊 |
[15:28] | She’s a genius. | 她是个天才 |
[15:30] | Can you decipher it? | 你能解开吗 |
[15:31] | I don’t speak megalomaniac. | 我又不懂自大偏执狂的语言 |
[15:33] | Fortunately, Howard Stark does. | 还好霍华德·斯塔克懂 |
[15:35] | Work quickly. I doubt Mr. Manfredi can fool her for long. | 快点 我想曼弗雷迪先生蒙不了她多久 |
[15:44] | Hey, over here. | 转过来 |
[15:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[15:47] | Figured you’d want at least one souvenir | 你来加州玩一趟 |
[15:49] | from your trip to California. | 总得留个纪念吧 |
[15:50] | It wasn’t exactly the trip I expected it to be. | 这一趟跟我预想的可不太一样 |
[15:52] | Definitely full of surprises. | 绝对是充满了惊喜啊 |
[15:55] | Still, glad we got to work together again. | 我还是想说 很高兴能再次合作 |
[16:12] | Get up, you piece of bologna! | 起来 你这大肉肠 |
[16:14] | Stop falling out of the chair! | 别再往椅子外面跑 |
[16:16] | I swear on the soul of my mother | 我以我母亲的灵魂起誓 |
[16:17] | that I am not working for Tommy Fontana! | 我没有替汤米·方塔纳办事 |
[16:20] | You always hated your mother, Hank. | 你向来讨厌你母亲 汉克 |
[16:22] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[16:23] | You seem to have this all under control, Joe. | 看来一切都在你掌控中 乔 |
[16:26] | I am going back to work. | 我回去工作了 |
[16:27] | Wait, wait, wait. Just a couple of more minutes. | 等等 再等几分钟 |
[16:29] | No! You are wasting my time. | 不 你是在浪费我的时间 |
[16:31] | Could you just… do the thing? | 能麻烦你…来那招吗 |
[16:34] | You know? Just a little bit, just to scare him, | 可以吗 就一下 吓唬吓唬他 |
[16:36] | and then — then you can go. | 之后你就可以走了 |
[16:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Please, look — look, I’m telling the truth! | 求你 听着 我说的是真的 |
[16:44] | You’re in for it now, Hank. | 你要倒霉了 汉克 |
[16:45] | No, no. All right, stop, stop, stop! | 别 别 好吧 停 停 |
[16:47] | I — I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you! They came to me! | 我说 我说 他们来找我 |
[16:49] | They threatened my family! | 拿家人威胁我 |
[16:51] | – Who? – The feds! The feds! | -谁 -联调局 条子 |
[16:54] | I had to cooperate with them. | 我只能配合他们 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 抱歉 乔 |
[16:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:01] | I think I’m done here. | 我想没我的事了 |
[17:02] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:04] | What are you telling me, Hank? | 你这是说什么呢 汉克 |
[17:06] | Now I’m gonna have to kill you. | 那我只能杀你了 |
[17:08] | – Oh, no! – Whi– oh. Hey, Whitney! Whitney! Wait! | -不要 -惠特妮 惠特妮 等等 |
[17:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:17] | That’s the last of it. | 都拍到了 |
[17:18] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[17:19] | Whitney, come back here! Stop! | 惠特妮 回来 别走 |
[17:21] | Window! | 从窗户出去 |
[17:27] | – Daniel, hurry up! – One second. | -丹尼尔 快点 -等一下 |
[17:33] | That should slow her down a little. | 这样能拖延她一下 |
[17:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:52] | No more interruptions. | 别再打扰我了 |
[18:02] | I have to agree with Dr. Samberly. | 我得认同桑伯里博士 |
[18:03] | – It — it’s terrible. – Thank you, sir. | -这太糟了 -谢谢 先生 |
[18:05] | Have they determined what Whitney’s designed? | 他们讨论出惠特妮在设计什么了吗 |
[18:07] | Show of hands — who here has invented a hover car? | 这里谁发明出过悬浮车 举手 |
[18:10] | Nope? Nobody? I win. | 没有人 我赢了 |
[18:12] | It didn’t even work! | 那辆车根本不好使 |
[18:13] | The second one did. | 第二辆好使 |
[18:14] | As we suspected, it’s a machine that cuts a fissure | 不出所料 这台机器能在我们的世界 |
[18:16] | between our world and the Zero Matter dimension. | 和零物质次元之间劈开一条裂缝 |
[18:19] | The conversation has now turned to naming rights. | 现在对话已经转移到命名权上了 |
[18:23] | Have you lot got nothing better to do? | 你们就没有更有意义的事可做吗 |
[18:24] | The Shears of God. | 上帝之剪 |
[18:26] | It’s a great name. Right, Jarvis? | 这名字不错 对吧 贾维斯 |
[18:27] | Patently ridiculous, sir. | 相当可笑 先生 |
[18:29] | Yeah, who asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[18:29] | – Gentlemen, will it work? – It’s incredibly complex. | -先生们 它会好使吗 -这非常复杂 |
[18:33] | She is describing two different four-dimensional space-times — | 她描述了两个四维时空 |
[18:36] | one for our universe, one for the Zero Matter world. | 一个是我们宇宙 一个是零物质世界 |
[18:39] | This design is a machine that connects the two. | 这台机器能将两个世界连接起来 |
[18:42] | If she weren’t a homicidal maniac, I’d be in love. | 如果她不是杀人狂 我就爱上她了 |
[18:45] | It’ll work, but there are issues. | 它能好使 但也有问题 |
[18:47] | For example, how do we prevent | 比如 我们怎样防止 |
[18:48] | even more Zero Matter from coming out? | 更多零物质喷出来 |
[18:50] | Not to mention the risk. | 更别说这蕴藏的风险 |
[18:51] | If we lose control of it, | 如果机器失控 |
[18:52] | we’ve only succeeded in giving Whitney Frost | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特就有能力 |
[18:54] | the means to bring about the end of the world. | 制造世界末日了 |
[18:56] | Well, I’d like to postpone Armageddon if we can help it. | 如果可以 我希望能推迟世界末日 |
[18:59] | Yes, there are many obstacles, | 确实 会遇到很多问题 |
[19:02] | but I’m standing in front of | 但我对面正站着 |
[19:03] | three of the most radiant minds on the planet. | 三位世界上最聪明的人 |
[19:05] | Surely, you can find a way to overcome them. | 你们肯定能找到解决问题的办法 |
[19:10] | I believe you can actually hear the sound of their egos growing. | 我觉得您能听到他们自我膨胀的声音 |
[19:13] | What if we used gamma rays to keep the Zero Matter contained? | 如果用伽马射线来控制零物质呢 |
[19:16] | No, we already know it’ll close the rift. | 不行 我们已经知道那会关闭裂缝 |
[19:19] | W-what about high-energy x-rays? | 高能X射线怎么样 |
[19:21] | I can construct projectors that would throw x-rays at the rift, | 我可以建造发射器 向裂缝投射X射线 |
[19:24] | keeping Zero Matter at bay. | 来控制零物质 |
[19:25] | That’s good. | 这招不错 |
[19:26] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[19:27] | We’ll need an isolated place to do this. | 我们需要一块空地 |
[19:30] | Can’t open a rift to another world in the middle of downtown. | 不能在市中心开一条通往异世界的裂缝 |
[19:34] | The studio lot at Stark Pictures is 180 acres. | 斯塔克影业的摄影棚有180英亩 |
[19:37] | That’s easy enough. | 那就简单了 |
[19:38] | Just give everybody the day off. | 只需要给员工放一天假 |
[19:40] | And I’ll find a way to draw Miss Frost out. | 我会想办法把弗罗斯特女士引出来 |
[19:42] | You won’t have to. | 不必 |
[19:43] | She’ll feel it. Then she’ll come. | 她会感觉到 接着就会来了 |
[19:45] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[19:47] | And it’s called a rift generator. | 就叫裂缝发生器 |
[19:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:54] | – I think it’s great. – It’s good. | -我觉得很棒 -很好 |
[19:58] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[19:59] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:01] | From a lovely pair of hands. | 真是心灵手巧 |
[20:04] | Mr. Stark, don’t kid. | 斯塔克先生 别闹了 |
[20:06] | Mr. Stark’s my old man. | 斯塔克先生是我父亲 |
[20:08] | You can call me Howard. | 你可以叫我霍华德 |
[20:10] | All right… | 好吧… |
[20:11] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[20:14] | I can call you Howard, right? | 我可以叫你霍华德吗 |
[20:15] | Nope. | 不行 |
[20:17] | Your perfume is driving me mad. | 你的香水味要让我发疯了 |
[20:19] | It’s Rinso. | 是林索牌的 |
[20:23] | I’ve attached the forward converter. | 我连好了正激变换器 |
[20:24] | – What’s next? – Let’s start on the regulator. | -然后呢 -先从调节器开始 |
[20:33] | Chief Sousa, I-I’ve been making the rounds on my apology tour, | 苏萨局长 我一直在四处道歉 |
[20:35] | and I feel like I should — | 我觉得我应该 |
[20:37] | I don’t need an apology, Doctor. | 我不需要你的道歉 博士 |
[20:40] | I do have a question, though. | 但我有一个疑问 |
[20:42] | What’s that? | 什么疑问 |
[20:44] | Why’d you hold the gun on her and not on me? | 你为什么拿枪对着她而不是我 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:49] | Deductive reasoning, Chief Sousa. | 演绎推理 苏萨局长 |
[20:52] | I knew you’d fold. | 我知道你会动摇的 |
[20:53] | Because I would’ve. | 因为换我就会 |
[20:55] | What’s next, Mr. Jarvis? | 之后干什么 贾维斯先生 |
[20:57] | One vibration mount for the generator. | 为发生器支一个防震架 |
[21:00] | Voltage regulators? | 稳压器呢 |
[21:03] | As many as we’ve got. | 有多少架多少 |
[21:05] | How is Ana feeling? | 安娜怎么样了 |
[21:08] | Very well. | 好多了 |
[21:10] | Although she’s climbing the proverbial walls to be released. | 不过她急着想出院 |
[21:13] | Doctor says she can come home in a day or two. | 医生说她一两天后就可以回家了 |
[21:15] | Well, that’s good news. | 那是好事啊 |
[21:20] | We had a good cry over what can never be. | 我们为无望的事好好哭了一场 |
[21:24] | She’s her usual… optimistic, lovely self. | 她还是那么的乐观可爱 |
[21:29] | And far stronger than I could ever be. | 拥有我不可及的坚强 |
[21:31] | You sell yourself short, Mr. Jarvis. | 你太妄自菲薄了 贾维斯先生 |
[21:36] | You may be the strongest of us all. | 你或许是我们之中最坚强的 |
[21:42] | Okay, look, I’m not a scientist, but I’m here to help. | 我虽然不是科学家 但我愿意帮忙 |
[21:46] | How about collecting the dinner orders? | 不如帮大家订晚餐吧 |
[21:51] | You know what, Marge? | 你知道吗 小吉 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna do that for you. | 为了你 我愿意 |
[21:59] | What do you guys want? | 你们想吃什么 |
[22:00] | Got to be good takeout someplace in this city. | 城里总该有家好外卖餐馆 |
[22:03] | Four corned beef on rye, | 四份黑麦面包腌牛肉三明治 |
[22:04] | uh, two egg salad on white, | 两份白面包鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[22:06] | and — ugh — one pickled-herring salad. | 一份 腌青鱼沙拉三明治 |
[22:14] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:16] | Yeah, someone will come pick it up. Thank you. Thanks. | 会有人去取的 谢谢 |
[22:23] | What’d you leave behind, Vernon? | 你留下了什么 弗农 |
[23:05] | Thanks to Mr. Stark’s contacts at the DWP, | 多亏斯塔克先生在水电部的朋友 |
[23:08] | the rift generator is hooked up and ready. | 裂缝发生器已经准备就绪 |
[23:10] | The x-ray projectors are set. | X光发射器已经安置好 |
[23:11] | I’ll run between them, make sure they’re functioning. | 我会调试一下 确保它们可用 |
[23:13] | Jarvis, Dr. Wilkes, and I will man the gamma cannon. | 贾维斯 威尔克斯博士和我会负责伽马炮 |
[23:15] | Peggy, Jack, and I will be on the lookout for Frost. | 佩吉 杰克和我负责留意弗罗斯特 |
[23:18] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 开工吧 |
[23:20] | Hold on. Safety meeting. | 等一下 安全会议 |
[23:22] | From the Isodyne atomic tests, | 通过艾瑟丹核试验 |
[23:24] | we know that moments before the rift closes, | 我们知道裂缝关闭前 |
[23:26] | anything within a certain radius will levitate | 周围一定范围内的一切都会浮起来 |
[23:28] | and instantly be drawn into it. | 并被迅速吸进去 |
[23:30] | For a rift this size, we’ve calculated | 根据裂缝的大小 我们做了计算 |
[23:32] | that the no-go zone to avoid being sucked in | 距生成器20英尺以外的范围 |
[23:36] | is 20 feet from the generator. | 可避免被裂缝吸入 |
[23:38] | Once that rift begins to close, | 一旦裂缝开始关闭 |
[23:40] | you don’t want to be on the other side of this line. | 千万不能越过这一条安全线 |
[23:42] | All right, I think we’re ready. | 好了 准备就绪 |
[23:44] | Let’s see what she’s got. | 让我们看看她的厉害 |
[24:28] | Didn’t compensate for the wind. | 忘了把风考虑进去了 |
[24:31] | Jarvis, set me up again. | 贾维斯 再给我放球 |
[24:35] | Status check. | 状态确认 |
[24:36] | Any sign of Miss Frost, Howard? | 有弗罗斯特女士的踪迹吗 霍华德 |
[24:38] | All’s quiet. | 完全没有 |
[24:39] | Though some of us may need to re-evaluate our priorities. | 不过有些人该重新分分轻重缓急了 |
[24:42] | You’re absolutely right, Dr. Wilkes. | 你说得太对了 威尔克斯博士 |
[24:44] | Nobody cares about the long game. | 大家都想早点结束 |
[24:49] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[24:51] | What am I doing wrong, Jarvis? | 我哪里做的不对 贾维斯 |
[24:55] | Sir… | 先生 |
[24:56] | we are standing before an incomprehensible rip | 我们站在一道难以理解的这个世界的 |
[24:59] | in the fabric of our world. | 裂口前面 |
[25:02] | Use the 7-iron. | 还是用7号杆吧 |
[25:08] | Dr. Samberly, how are you fairing? | 桑伯里博士 你那边如何 |
[25:09] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[25:10] | That pickled herring’s coming back on me in a big way. | 腌青鱼让我好难受 |
[25:14] | And the x-ray projectors? | X光发射器呢 |
[25:15] | One’s giving me trouble. | 有一个有些问题 |
[25:16] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[25:18] | You sure she’s coming? | 你确定她会来吗 |
[25:20] | She’ll come. I know it in my gut. | 我的直觉告诉我她一定会来 |
[25:22] | And what’s your gut telling you about me? | 那你的直觉是怎么看我的 |
[25:25] | I’m just wondering how quick I’m gonna have to | 我只是在想 等我们回到纽约 |
[25:26] | clean out my office once we get back to New York. | 我要多迅速地清空我的办公室 |
[25:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:29] | You turning me in for siding with Vernon. | 你要为跟弗农一伙儿检举我 |
[25:31] | What? I’m not doing that. | 什么 我才不会那么做 |
[25:34] | I’ve been riding you since you took this case, | 自从你接了这案子我就一直在欺负你 |
[25:36] | and you’re telling me you’re just gonna let it slide? | 你难道就这么算了吗 |
[25:38] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 那倒不会 |
[25:40] | Did threaten to shoot you. | 我不是威胁要开枪打你吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[25:44] | It’s not your fault entirely. | 不是你的错 |
[25:46] | Vernon Masters saw your boundless ambition | 弗农·马斯特斯看出了你无边的野心 |
[25:47] | and took advantage of it. | 并利用了这一点 |
[25:49] | Don’t get so sentimental. | 别那么肉麻 |
[25:51] | I might cry. | 我会哭的 |
[25:52] | You’re a good man, Jack. | 你是个好人 杰克 |
[25:54] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[25:59] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[26:03] | I found this in Vernon’s briefcase. | 我在弗农的公文包里发现了这个 |
[26:05] | The Arena Club pin. I’ve seen them before. | 竞技俱乐部的领针 我见过 |
[26:10] | It’s also a key. | 还是枚钥匙 |
[26:13] | A key to what? | 开什么的钥匙 |
[26:16] | Guess we’ll just have to figure that out. | 看来得靠我们来想明白了 |
[26:20] | You weren’t really gonna shoot me, were you, Peggy? | 你当时不是真的要开枪打我吧 佩吉 |
[26:24] | Just…forget it. | 算了 |
[26:26] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[26:33] | Nice work, Aloysius. | 好样的 阿洛伊休斯 |
[26:46] | Was that Samberly? | 那是桑伯里吗 |
[26:47] | Dr. Samberly, are you all right? | 桑伯里博士 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | Samberly? | 桑伯里 |
[26:52] | Anybody got eyes on Samberly? | 有人能看到桑伯里吗 |
[26:53] | No, but I got eyes on Whitney Frost | 不能 但我能看到惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[26:55] | heading towards the rift. | 她冲裂缝去了 |
[26:56] | Everybody mobilize! | 大家行动 |
[27:19] | I knew it would work. | 我就知道会好使的 |
[27:22] | I just knew it. | 我就知道 |
[27:24] | I have a clear shot! | 我可以击中她 |
[27:25] | Take it, Howard! | 开炮 霍华德 |
[27:28] | Jarvis! | 贾维斯 |
[27:46] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[27:49] | – Whitney Frost, you are under arrest! – No! | -惠特妮·弗罗斯特 你被捕了 -不 |
[27:51] | Please! I need it! | 不要 我需要它 |
[27:53] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[27:55] | – Come on. – No! | -起来吧 -不要 |
[27:56] | Hey, look at that. Your face is fixed. | 看啊 你的脸恢复了 |
[27:59] | You’ll look real pretty in prison. | 你在监狱里肯定好看 |
[28:01] | Let’s get her to the car. | 把她押上车 |
[28:02] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[28:03] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[28:09] | What could be the matter? | 出了什么问题 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. Maybe one of the relays failed. | 我不知道 可能是哪个继电器坏掉了 |
[28:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:14] | – The radio controller’s not responding. – Can you fix it? | -无线电控制器没响应 -你能修好吗 |
[28:16] | – Working on it. – The rift is becoming unstable. | -在修呢 -裂缝越来越不稳定了 |
[28:18] | We need to shut it down before we lose control of it. | 我们得在完全失控前把它关掉 |
[28:20] | What about the gamma cannon? | 伽马炮呢 |
[28:21] | Still recharging. | 还在充电 |
[28:22] | There is one other option, but it’s not good. | 还有个选择 但不是个好选择 |
[28:25] | – We could use the manual override. – Well, then use it. | -我们可以手动超控 -那就做啊 |
[28:28] | The crank is on the device, | 曲柄在设备上 |
[28:30] | on the right-hand side of the base. | 在底座右手边 |
[28:31] | So whoever shuts it down | 那么去关掉它的人 |
[28:33] | will be in the danger zone when the rift closes. | 会在裂缝关闭时处于危险区内 |
[28:35] | Meaning they’ll get sucked inside. | 那么就也会被吸进去 |
[28:36] | That’s about the size of it. | 就是这样 |
[28:38] | – I’ll do it. – Nope. | -我去 -不行 |
[28:40] | I built it — badly, as it turns out. | 我建的 还没建好 |
[28:43] | – It’s my responsibility. – No, let me. | -这是我的责任 -不 我来 |
[28:44] | I was sent back the first time. | 它上一次就把我送回来了 |
[28:46] | There’s a chance it’ll happen again. | 或许还会再走运 |
[28:47] | I feel I’m to blame for this. I — | 我觉得这事怪我 |
[28:48] | Wouldn’t be the first suicide mission I’ve come back from. | 这不会是我第一次在自杀式行动中幸存了 |
[28:52] | Well, that’s not fair. | 这可不公平 |
[28:55] | Daniel, get back here! | 丹尼尔 回来 |
[28:57] | Keep working on a way to shut it down. | 继续想办法关掉它 |
[29:00] | If you figure it out, I’ll bail. | 如果你们想出来 我就出来 |
[29:41] | It’s working! | 好使了 |
[29:42] | Is there nothing we can do? | 我们不能做什么吗 |
[29:44] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[29:48] | How long until the gamma cannon’s charged? | 伽马炮什么时候能充好 |
[29:49] | 20 more minutes, at least. | 至少还得20分钟 |
[29:51] | It doesn’t have enough energy to fire. | 还没有足够发射的能量 |
[29:52] | Could we detonate it inside the rift? | 能不能把它在裂缝里引爆 |
[29:55] | Samberly took the explosives out. | 桑伯里把爆炸物拿出去了 |
[29:57] | Back in a jiffy! | 就回来 |
[30:01] | Look! | 瞧啊 |
[30:06] | Daniel, hold on! | 丹尼尔 撑住 |
[30:24] | I got you, Peg! | 我抓住你了 小佩 |
[30:28] | Peg, I want you to know, | 小佩 我想告诉你 |
[30:29] | I’m not thinking any unsavory thoughts about you right now! | 我现在对你没有任何下流想法 |
[30:33] | Wait. There’s one. | 等等 还是有一个的 |
[30:38] | – Are you all right, Peg?! – I’ve got hold of him! | -没事吧 小佩 -我抓住他了 |
[30:49] | Peggy, let go! | 佩吉 放手吧 |
[30:51] | No, Daniel, hold on! | 不 丹尼尔 撑住 |
[31:00] | Hey, he’s not supposed to be in there! | 他可不该进去的 |
[31:03] | Jarvis, what the hell are you doing?! | 贾维斯 你干什么呢 |
[31:05] | Gamma cannon can’t fire, | 伽马炮无法发射 |
[31:07] | but it could be detonated inside the rift, correct?! | 但可以在裂缝里引爆 对吧 |
[31:10] | And how are we supposed to do that?! | 我们要怎么引爆 |
[31:12] | Well, it would entail destroying your hover car, | 得毁掉你的悬浮车 |
[31:14] | if you don’t mind! | 如果您不介意的话 |
[31:17] | Samberly, get the core out of the gamma cannon! | 桑伯里 把伽马炮的内核取出来 |
[31:40] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[32:01] | Work good enough for you now, Dr. Wilkes?! | 这下够好用了吧 威尔克斯博士 |
[32:07] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[32:08] | I didn’t faint. | 我没晕倒 |
[32:10] | I…did faint. | 我晕倒了 |
[32:30] | Look, I’m only thinking about this as a way to help humanity. | 我只是把这当做帮助人类的办法 |
[32:33] | Humanity? Your chief concern is helping your bank account. | 人类 你最关心的就是你的银行账户 |
[32:35] | People thought that splitting the atom | 人们曾以为分裂原子 |
[32:37] | would be the end of the world. | 会导致世界末日 |
[32:38] | – Look at us now. – Yes, look at us — | -瞧我们现在 -是啊 瞧我们 |
[32:39] | developing exponentially more horrific ways to kill each other. | 研发更可怕的自相残杀的方式 |
[32:42] | Zero Matter, in the right hands, | 零物质 如果在对的人手中 |
[32:43] | could’ve launched us a hundred years ahead. | 本可把历史向前推进一百年 |
[32:46] | Technologically speaking, | 从技术层面上讲 |
[32:47] | – if we harness — – Is he still whining about this? | -如果我们控制… -他还在抱怨吗 |
[32:48] | – Until the end of time. Sleep well? – I did. | -直到时间尽头 睡得好吗 -嗯 |
[32:51] | And I could sleep another week. | 我还能再睡一周呢 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry, Doc. | 抱歉 博士 |
[32:55] | But I expect to see you in the office, 8:00 a.m. Sharp, come Monday. | 但周一早上8点整 我要在办公室见到你 |
[32:58] | What’s this now? | 怎么回事 |
[32:59] | Mr. Stark has very graciously | 斯塔克先生很慷慨地 |
[33:01] | offered me a position in his new facility. | 邀请我去他的新设施工作 |
[33:03] | Oh, I didn’t know he had one. | 我不知道他有个新设施 |
[33:04] | I have all this land in Malibu. It’s not doing anything. | 我在马里布有大片地产 闲置没用 |
[33:07] | There’s this new project I came up with in Peru. | 我在秘鲁构想了一个新项目 |
[33:10] | I think it could be big. | 我觉得会很有前途 |
[33:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna go for a swim. | 我要去游个泳 |
[33:16] | You might want to stay inside. | 你还是留在屋里吧 |
[33:18] | Bathing suits cause too much friction drag. | 泳衣摩擦阻力太大了 |
[33:20] | Well, the warning is appreciated. | 多谢提醒 |
[33:29] | Back to New York? | 回纽约吗 |
[33:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:31] | It’s been a much longer trip than expected. | 没想到这一趟会待这么久 |
[33:37] | Perhaps if we’d met under different circumstances. | 或许如果我们认识的方式不是这样 |
[33:41] | I’ve learned that dwelling on what might have been… | 我已经明白了 人活着不能总去考虑 |
[33:45] | it’s no way to live. | 如果可能会怎样 |
[33:50] | I’m very happy to have had the chance to know you, Jason. | 很高兴我有机会认识你 杰森 |
[33:55] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:57] | Though we never did get our night of dinner and dancing. | 但我们一直没能找机会吃饭跳舞 |
[33:59] | We did have one dance. | 我们跳过一次 |
[34:03] | Half a dance. | 半支舞吧 |
[34:05] | I suppose that’s better than nothing. | 总比没有强 |
[34:20] | Welcome home. I’m — I’m so glad I didn’t miss you. | 欢迎回家 真高兴我没错过你 |
[34:22] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[34:24] | You were going to leave without saying goodbye? | 你要不告别就走吗 |
[34:27] | Where are your manners? | 怎么这么没礼貌 |
[34:28] | – Well, I — Raised in a barn, my granny would say. | -我… -我奶奶会说你是乡下人 |
[34:31] | Um, I — I didn’t want to bother you and, um… | 我不想让你麻烦 |
[34:35] | Well, I — I thought perhaps you might — | 我想你可能… |
[34:37] | might not want to see me. | 不会想见我 |
[34:39] | Mrs. Jarvis, I’m so sorry. | 贾维斯太太 我真抱歉 |
[34:45] | I am home, and I’m safe, | 我回家了 我很安全 |
[34:48] | and I’m with a man who I adore, who is in one piece. | 我跟我爱的人在一起 他也安然无恙 |
[34:52] | Mr. Jarvis is a lucky man. | 贾维斯先生真是幸运 |
[34:53] | I am, indeed. | 是啊 |
[34:55] | I’ll just get Mrs. Jarvis settled, | 我去把贾维斯太太安顿好 |
[34:57] | and then I’ll be happy to take you wherever you need to go. | 然后我会很乐意拉您去您要去的地方 |
[34:59] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[35:00] | I’ve already rung for a taxi. It’ll be here any moment. | 我已经叫了出租车 很快就会来了 |
[35:04] | No? | 不好吗 |
[35:11] | Yes, I see. | 这样啊 |
[35:12] | But truly, you should stay here with your wife. | 说真的 你该留下陪你妻子 |
[35:14] | – I’ll be fine. – No, of course it is. Fine, fine, fine. | -我没事的 -当然 没事 没事 |
[35:17] | I beg you, allow him to take you. | 求你 让他开车拉你吧 |
[35:19] | We shall never hear the end of it. | 否则他要唠叨个没完了 |
[35:21] | Oh, well, all right. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | I mean, I suppose I — | 反正我… |
[35:23] | – Edwin! – Splendid! | -埃德温 -太棒了 |
[35:25] | I’ll get your bags. | 我给您拿包 |
[35:34] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[35:37] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[35:41] | Everything I worked so hard to accomplish. | 我努力取得的一切 |
[35:50] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:53] | – We’ll fix it. – No. No. | -我们会想办法的 -不 |
[35:58] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得已经没办法了 |
[36:01] | They took it away from me, Cal. | 他们夺走了它 卡尔 |
[36:05] | Darling, you’ll find it. | 亲爱的 你会再找到它的 |
[36:06] | You just have to keep looking. | 你只需要继续找 |
[36:09] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起来 |
[36:13] | Like we always do. | 就像以往那样 |
[36:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:23] | Oh, Cal, you were always so good to me. | 卡尔 你总是对我那么好 |
[36:28] | What did I ever do to deserve you, hmm? | 我怎么配得上你啊 |
[36:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:36] | Like we always do. | 就像以往那样 |
[36:37] | Sir, you can’t give her those. | 先生 那个你不能给她 |
[36:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:42] | She’ll just try to use them to claw her face open. | 她只会拿它来抓自己的脸 |
[36:58] | There’s my beautiful girl. | 这才是我的大美女 |
[37:07] | I’d be quite happy to take you on to the airport, Miss Carter. | 我很乐意送您去机场 卡特小姐 |
[37:10] | No, you’ve done more than enough, Mr. Jarvis. | 不 你已经做得够多的了 贾维斯先生 |
[37:12] | There’s paperwork to finish up here. | 我还要在这边完成一些文件 |
[37:13] | I’ll get a ride from Chief Thompson. | 我会搭汤普森局长的车 |
[37:19] | Now, you may wish to carry your overcoat with you. | 您最好随身带着大衣 |
[37:22] | The New York weather forecast predicts sleet. | 纽约天气预报预测要下雨夹雪 |
[37:25] | And hail. | 还有冰雹 |
[37:28] | Yes, well, summer’s just around the bend… | 嗯 好吧 夏天就要来了嘛… |
[37:31] | in several months. | 再过几个月 |
[37:35] | If I may, it seems Los Angeles | 容我说一句 看来洛杉矶 |
[37:37] | has rather agreed with you, Miss Carter. | 还挺适合您的 卡特小姐 |
[37:40] | Are you certain you need to return to New York? | 您确定您非要回纽约吗 |
[37:42] | Are you trying to convince me | 你是想劝我留在一座 |
[37:43] | to stay in a city that you claim to detest? | 你都不喜欢的城市里吗 |
[37:46] | The preposterous palm trees, the heat, terrible drivers… | 荒唐的棕榈树 闷热的天气 还有马路杀手 |
[37:50] | Uh, no, no, I — I — I — fair point, yes. | 不不 我…这都对 |
[37:52] | I-I admit I have grown rather fond of certain elements. | 我承认我渐渐喜欢上了一些东西 |
[37:56] | Have you tried a taco? | 您试过玉米饼吗 |
[37:59] | Delightful. | 很好吃的 |
[38:00] | My whole life is in New York — | 我的人生都在纽约 |
[38:02] | my roommate, my job… | 我的室友 我的工作 |
[38:04] | My plane ticket’s already booked. | 我的机票都订好了 |
[38:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:06] | All very good reasons to leave. | 这都是离开的好理由 |
[38:08] | But perhaps all you need is one compelling reason to stay. | 但或许您只需要一个留下的好理由 |
[38:19] | That’s the last of it. | 都好了 |
[38:21] | The Isodyne case is officially closed. | 艾瑟丹能源案正式结案了 |
[38:24] | Congratulations, Chief. | 恭喜 局长 |
[38:25] | Another feather in your cap. | 又添功一件 |
[38:27] | We didn’t destroy the world, which is a win in my book. | 我们没有毁掉世界 在我看来就是胜利了 |
[38:31] | Look, I…got to say something to you | 听着 我有话对你说 |
[38:33] | about what happened at the rift. | 关于之前在裂缝处发生的事 |
[38:35] | Oh, there’s no need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[38:37] | Uh, actually, I was gonna say you messed up. | 其实 我是想说 是你搞砸了 |
[38:41] | Big. | 犯了大错 |
[38:42] | – Sorry, what? – As your supervisor — | -抱歉 什么 -作为你的上司 |
[38:44] | Y-You’re not my supervisor. | 你不是我的上司 |
[38:45] | As a supervisor, I feel obligated to tell you | 作为一位上司 我觉得我必须说 |
[38:48] | your actions were ill-advised and reckless. | 你的行为考虑不周 很鲁莽 |
[38:50] | Ill-adv– Reckless?! | 考虑不…鲁莽 |
[38:52] | You’re damn right. | 当然了 |
[38:53] | By your own professed rules, you should’ve allowed me | 按你的逻辑 你该让我被 |
[38:56] | to be sucked into the rift and shut it down, period. | 吸入裂缝 然后关上它 就这样 |
[38:58] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | -是嘛 -是啊 |
[39:00] | You talk a pretty big game | 你自己有危险时 |
[39:01] | when it’s your life on the line, Carter, | 就豪言壮语 卡特 |
[39:02] | but when it’s somebody else’s, pretty big hypocrite. | 但如果是别人…这也太虚伪了 |
[39:06] | Nothing to say? | 没话可说了吗 |
[39:07] | No quick comeback? | 不来句反驳 |
[39:27] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[39:45] | She’s taking more vacation? | 她还要继续放假吗 |
[39:48] | Well, I guess I’m flying back alone. | 看来我要自己飞回去了 |
[39:50] | L.A.? | 洛杉矶 |
[39:52] | You couldn’t pay me enough to stick around here. | 你花多少钱我都不愿留下 |
[39:54] | This whole place gives me heat rash. | 这地方害我起痱子 |
[39:55] | And you can’t find a decent pizza within a hundred miles. | 而且一百英里内都没有好匹萨店 |
[39:58] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[39:59] | All right, they’re throwing me out of here. | 好了 他们要赶我了 |
[40:00] | I got to go. | 挂了 |
[40:03] | I’m leaving! Just give me a second. | 我就走 等一下 |