时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Whitney Frost shot my wife. I’m coming with you. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特枪击了我太太 我要跟你们一起去 |
[00:11] | No, you’re going back to the hospital. | 不行 你得回到医院去 |
[00:12] | I want her to pay for what she did to us. | 我要她为对我们所做的一切付出代价 |
[00:14] | They’re fake. | 是假的 |
[00:15] | – Move! Move! – Those are fake. Stop them! | -快走 -是假的 拦住他们 |
[00:18] | – Where are the rods? – Jason, stop this. | -铀棒呢 -杰森 别这样 |
[00:20] | I know how you feel about her. | 我知道你对她的感觉 |
[00:21] | Daniel, don’t listen to him. | 丹尼尔 别听他的 |
[00:23] | – Where?! – No! | -在哪 -别说 |
[00:24] | Wall safe at the SSR lab. | 战略科学军团实验室的壁式保险箱里 |
[00:25] | – He was gonna shoot you. – Yes, he was. | -他当时要冲你开枪啊 -是啊 |
[00:27] | So if the situation was reversed, that’s what you would’ve done? | 如果换过来 你就会那么做吗 |
[00:29] | Let him shoot me? | 让他开枪打我 |
[00:30] | Two hours ago, you were using a redacted file to frame me. | 两小时前 你还用编辑过的文件想陷害我 |
[00:33] | If I were helping them, I’d be on my way there. | 如果我是帮他们的 我这会儿就该赶过去了 |
[00:35] | But I’m here with you. | 但我跟你们在一起 |
[00:36] | The rift will open. | 裂缝会打开的 |
[00:38] | Zero matter will pour out, and you and I will absorb it. | 零物质会喷涌而出 你和我会吸收它 |
[00:41] | No! What about me?! | 不 那我呢 |
[00:43] | We need to close the rift. | 我们得关闭裂缝 |
[00:46] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
[00:47] | – Whitney Frost! – Something happened — | -惠特妮·弗罗斯特 -他出事了 |
[00:48] | No! What did you do?! | 不 你做了什么 |
[00:50] | – You’re gonna pay for that. – Keep them alive. | -你要付出代价的 -留他们活口 |
[00:52] | The key to controlling him | 想要控制他 |
[00:54] | is to control those that he loves. | 就得控制他所爱的人 |
[01:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:06] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[01:09] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[01:13] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[01:15] | Who turned out the… | 谁把… |
[01:19] | …color? | 颜色关了 |
[01:24] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[01:26] | Come now, Peggy. Black and white? | 拜托 佩吉 黑白 |
[01:28] | Couldn’t you have made this experience a bit more vibrant? | 你就不能让这段经历更有活力点吗 |
[01:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:32] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问你呢 |
[01:35] | You’ve gotten yourself into quite a fix this time. | 你这次害自己陷入了大麻烦啊 |
[01:37] | I wouldn’t even be in this situation | 我会陷入这样的情况 |
[01:39] | had you not put me up for the SOE position to begin with | 还不是因为你推荐我去特别行动处 |
[01:42] | and then gotten yourself killed | 然后又战死沙场 |
[01:43] | just so I would take up your flag. | 让我不得不继承你的遗志 |
[01:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:48] | Very rude of me. | 我真过分 |
[01:50] | My sincere apologies. | 我真诚地道歉 |
[01:53] | I’m only doing what you wanted me to do. | 我只是在做你希望我做的事 |
[01:55] | No, darling, you’re doing what you wanted to do. | 不 亲爱的 你是在做你想做的事 |
[02:00] | I miss you, Michael. | 我想你 迈克尔 |
[02:03] | I’d be here right alongside you if I could, Peggy. | 如果能 我也想陪伴你 佩吉 |
[02:38] | What’ll it be? | 要点什么 |
[02:39] | Angie, what are you doing here? | 安琪 你怎么在这儿 |
[02:41] | Busting my hump working a double. | 累死累活值双班 |
[02:42] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[02:43] | Shouldn’t you be working, English? | 你不是该在工作吗 英国妞 |
[02:45] | I-I was in the desert. | 我在沙漠里 |
[02:47] | You want dessert? | 你想要甜品吗 |
[02:48] | Well, you can’t go wrong with the key lime pie. | 酸橙派永远不会错 |
[02:50] | No, no, that’s not what I said. | 不不 我不是那个意思 |
[02:52] | What do you want, then? | 那你想要什么 |
[02:53] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | How about…me? | 那…我呢 |
[02:59] | You. | 你 |
[03:02] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[03:04] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[03:05] | You have every right to be. | 你有权生气 |
[03:07] | I did hold a gun to your head. | 我的确拿枪指着你来着 |
[03:09] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[03:12] | You may be right. | 或许吧 |
[03:14] | I was only doing what you wanted me to do. | 我只是在做你希望我做的事 |
[03:19] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[03:21] | Daniel, what in the bloody blue blazes is happening? | 丹尼尔 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[03:24] | *You walk in a room* | *你走进一间屋子* |
[03:27] | *And nature takes its course* | *事情顺其自然* |
[03:32] | *Conquers me by force* | *完全征服了我* |
[03:35] | *And with no remorse* | *而且毫无悔意* |
[03:39] | *Baby, I assume* | *亲爱的 我以为* |
[03:42] | *That you always knew* | *你一直知道* |
[03:45] | *The recipe* | *幸福配方* |
[03:47] | *It’s simply me and you* | *就是你和我* |
[03:53] | *Love leaves ya blind* | *爱让你盲目* |
[03:55] | *Baby, you can read my mind* | *亲爱的 你可以看穿我的心思* |
[04:00] | *All that’s been left unsaid* | *知道我没说出口的一切* |
[04:07] | *You know the score* | *你知道真相* |
[04:10] | *What I’ve been waiting for* | *知道我的期待* |
[04:14] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[04:17] | *It’s up to you* | *全看你喽* |
[04:23] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[04:24] | *Two hearts are waiting* | *两颗心在等待* |
[04:25] | *Who ya gonna choose?* | *你打算选择谁* |
[04:26] | *Stop debating* | *别再思来想去了* |
[04:27] | *Who’s it gonna be?* | *究竟是谁* |
[04:29] | *Quit vacillating, whatcha gonna do?* | *别再犹豫了 你打算怎么办* |
[04:31] | *It’s up to you* | *全看你喽* |
[04:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[04:35] | Aww, Peggy, I’ll always be in your head. | 佩吉 我会永远在你脑海里 |
[04:40] | *You can never fight* | *人根本无法抗拒* |
[04:42] | *The laws of attraction* | *吸引的定律* |
[04:45] | *That chemical reaction* | *那份化学反应* |
[04:48] | *That got us in this mess* | *害我们陷入这个麻烦* |
[04:50] | *Still, I must confess* | *不过 我得说* |
[04:52] | *They’re both a nice distraction* | *他们都能让我分分心* |
[04:55] | *Now I clearly see it’s up to me* | *现在我明白 一切都看我的了* |
[05:00] | *What’s it gonna be?* | *究竟会如何* |
[05:01] | *Joy or disaster?* | *是欢愉还是灾难* |
[05:02] | *Who’s the one that makes* | *是哪一个让你* |
[05:04] | *Your heart beat faster?* | *心跳得更快* |
[05:05] | *Is it gonna be* | *是否将来* |
[05:06] | *Happy ever after?* | *能幸福永久* |
[05:07] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[05:09] | *It’s up to you* | *全看你喽* |
[05:20] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[05:21] | *You got ’em lined up* | *他们排着队* |
[05:23] | *Who’s it gonna be?* | *究竟是谁* |
[05:24] | *Make your mind up* | *做决定吧* |
[05:25] | *Will ya let us know* | *你会不会告诉我们* |
[05:26] | *Which one you signed up?* | *你究竟想要谁* |
[05:28] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[05:28] | *It’s up to you* | *全看你喽* |
[05:30] | *Whatcha gonna do* | *你打算怎么办* |
[05:31] | *Time’s up for flirting* | *调情得结束了* |
[05:33] | *When ya gonna tell* | *你打算什么时候* |
[05:34] | *The one that you’re hurting?* | *伤其中一位的心* |
[05:35] | *When will you decide* | *你要何时决定* |
[05:36] | *Who you’re desertin’?* | *你要抛弃哪一个* |
[05:38] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办* |
[05:38] | *Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?* | *你打算怎么办 你打算怎么办* |
[05:41] | *It’s up to* | *全看* |
[05:43] | Miss Carter? I hate to interrupt. | 卡特小姐 真抱歉打扰你 |
[05:45] | Yes, Mr. Jarvis? | 什么事 贾维斯先生 |
[05:51] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | You’re just not right for the Auerbach Theatrical Agency. | 你实在不适合奥尔巴赫经纪公司 |
[06:38] | So…they’re gonna come back for us, right? | 他们会回来接我们吧 |
[06:42] | I mean, they have our truck, our radios, our water. | 他们开走了车 带走了无线电 还有水 |
[06:47] | Something’s happened. It’s been over an hour. | 出事了 都过一小时了 |
[06:49] | Question is, do we head towards the blast area | 问题是 我们究竟往爆炸点走 |
[06:51] | or towards civilization? | 还是往城里走 |
[06:52] | Strolling through a cloud of radiation isn’t my first choice. | 穿越放射云不是我的首选 |
[06:56] | You’re supposed to drink your urine. | 你得喝尿 |
[07:00] | When you’re dehydrated. | 如果脱水的话 |
[07:01] | I’m problem-solving. Come on. | 我是在解决问题 拜托 |
[07:02] | Nearest town is at least a day’s walk. | 最近的城镇至少要走一天 |
[07:04] | Longer if we have to drag that thing with us. | 如果还得拖着那玩意只会要更久 |
[07:06] | Look! | 看啊 |
[07:08] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[07:13] | SSR car. | 战略科学军团的车 |
[07:15] | Vega and Blackwell. | 维嘉和布莱克维尔 |
[07:17] | Vernon’s guys. | 他们是弗农的人 |
[07:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:19] | He sent them to kick the crap out of me. | 他派他们来打了我一顿 |
[07:21] | Blackwell gargles Aqua Velva. | 我闻出了布莱克维尔的须后水 |
[07:23] | But they’re just gonna take us back to the SSR, right? | 但他们会带我们回战略科学军团的吧 |
[07:27] | I don’t think that’s what they have in mind. | 恐怕他们不是那个企图 |
[07:29] | What’s the play? | 怎么办 |
[07:30] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[07:31] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[07:33] | Good enough. | 行啊 |
[07:39] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[07:41] | In a truck in the middle of the desert. | 沙漠里一辆车里 |
[07:43] | Are you all right, Miss Carter? | 您没事吧 卡特小姐 |
[07:46] | Allow me to explain. | 容我解释 |
[07:48] | Any explanation you have is irrelevant. | 你的解释毫无关系 |
[07:50] | I know you disapprove of my actions… | 我知道您不赞同我的行为 |
[07:51] | Your actions? | 你的行为 |
[07:52] | And what actions are those? | 什么行为 |
[07:53] | When you tried to murder Whitney Frost in cold blood? | 你企图冷血杀死惠特妮·弗罗斯特吗 |
[07:55] | She deserves to die. I will not… | 她该死 我不… |
[07:56] | Enough! I’m not listening to this. | 够了 我不想听 |
[07:58] | Get yourself loose | 把自己松绑 |
[07:58] | while I find a way of getting us out of this mess, | 我想办法帮咱们逃脱出去 |
[08:00] | which is entirely of your making. | 这完全是你的错 |
[08:18] | Vega, thank God you found us. | 维嘉 幸好你发现我们了 |
[08:19] | Put Chief Thompson in the back of the vehicle. | 押汤普森局长上车后座 |
[08:21] | He’s under arrest. | 他被捕了 |
[08:24] | You heard the man. Sometime this week. | 你听到了 本周之内就行 |
[08:29] | Drop the gun, Chief. | 放下枪 局长 |
[08:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[08:32] | Vernon sent them to kill | 弗农派他们来 |
[08:33] | whoever pulled the trigger on that thing. | 杀掉刚刚开炮的人 |
[08:36] | That sound about right, boys? | 没错吧 |
[08:38] | Doc, put that gun down before you hurt yourself. | 博士 把枪放下 别伤着自己 |
[08:48] | Good work, boys. | 好样的 伙计们 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[08:51] | Now, let’s get these men back to the SSR. | 我们把他们押回战略科学军团吧 |
[08:53] | Vernon’s gonna want to hear what they have to say. | 弗农会想听听他们的说法 |
[08:59] | We’re supposed to… | 我们应该… |
[08:59] | You’re supposed to what? | 你们应该干什么 |
[09:03] | You’re supposed to what, Vega? | 你们应该干什么 维嘉 |
[09:07] | Kill me, too? | 把我也杀了 |
[09:09] | After I followed Carter out to the ass end of the desert | 我跟着卡特跑到沙漠里来 想阻止她 |
[09:11] | and tried to stop her? | 你还想杀我 |
[09:14] | Don’t be an idiot, Vega. | 别做傻事 维嘉 |
[09:17] | Now get them in that car. | 带他们上车 |
[09:32] | Looks like you owe me another one, Sousa. | 你又欠我个人情 苏萨 |
[09:34] | I just saved your life. | 我刚刚救了你的命 |
[09:36] | You’re gonna regret this, Jack. | 你会后悔的 杰克 |
[09:40] | I doubt it. | 我看不会 |
[10:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:06] | – Maybe we could, uh… – I’ve got it. | -我们也许可以 -有办法了 |
[10:08] | What on earth are you doing? | 您在干什么 |
[10:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:12] | This… is called the hotwire. | 这叫热线 |
[10:15] | Hold the doors open. | 把门撑开 |
[10:28] | Miss Carter, if we’re to be successful, | 卡特小姐 如果我们想成功 |
[10:29] | it’s important we’re able to work together. | 合作很重要 |
[10:33] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[10:41] | Bloody hell! Are you mad, woman?! | 见鬼 你疯了吗 女人 |
[10:42] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[10:44] | Stay down. | 趴着 |
[10:48] | Get to the side of the road. | 到路边去 |
[10:52] | You could’ve killed me. | 你刚才差点杀了我 |
[10:53] | Are you or are you not free from capture, Mr. Jarvis? | 你是不是逃脱了 贾维斯先生 |
[10:56] | Oh, yes. How wonderful. | 是啊 多棒啊 |
[10:58] | Here we are… | 我们在这儿 |
[11:01] | safe in the middle of a bleeding wasteland. | 安全地待在一片荒原深处 |
[11:04] | What on earth are we supposed to do now? | 我们到底要怎么办 |
[11:05] | We walk. | 我们走 |
[11:09] | “We walk”? “We walk”? | “我们走” “我们走” |
[11:11] | This is your grand plan? | 这就是你的大计划 |
[11:12] | Throw me from a moving vehicle | 把我从飞驰的车上扔下来 |
[11:14] | only to kill me in an inferno?! | 就为了在地狱里烤死我 |
[11:15] | What a magnificent idea! | 这主意太妙了 |
[11:17] | What skill! What grace under fire! | 真巧妙 真是急中生智 |
[11:19] | You’ve really proven your worth to God | 这下你总算向上帝和 |
[11:21] | and country this time, Agent Carter! | 国家证明了你的价值 卡特特工 |
[11:27] | Right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:47] | Dr. Wilkes, you’re awake. | 威尔克斯博士 你醒了 |
[11:50] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[11:52] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[11:53] | You bet your ass something’s wrong. | 当然不对劲了 |
[11:55] | Your eyes look like two eight balls. | 你的眼睛像两个黑八台球 |
[11:57] | I suppose that’s what happens | 你一个人把零物质 |
[11:58] | when you take all the Zero Matter for yourself, isn’t it? | 都吸收了就会这样 是吧 |
[12:00] | I’m not well. | 我不舒服 |
[12:05] | Look, if you’re gonna puke, do it outside. | 你要是想吐的话 去外面吐 |
[12:07] | I just got this car. | 这车我才买的 |
[12:10] | You went into the rift. | 你进入了裂缝 |
[12:12] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[12:13] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[12:14] | Just…blackness. | 只有黑暗 |
[12:17] | But we both saw the Isodyne test footage, | 但我们都看过艾瑟丹试验的录像 |
[12:19] | and no one comes back. | 没人能回来 |
[12:22] | Why you? | 为什么你能 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:30] | There. | 看啊 |
[12:31] | You look better already. | 你这就好多了 |
[12:33] | I’m not better. | 不 |
[12:35] | I am anything but better. | 我完全没觉得好 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to agree with the doc on this one, hon. | 这次我不得不同意博士的说法 亲爱的 |
[12:40] | His eyes are okay, but he still looks skeevots to me. | 他眼睛正常了 但他还是病怏怏的 |
[12:43] | Well, no matter. | 不要紧 |
[12:44] | We’re gonna get you back to the city now and fix you right up. | 我们这就带你回城 治好你 |
[12:46] | N-No, no. No, you can’t take me to a populated area. | 不 你们不能把我带到人员密集的地方 |
[12:49] | I-I’m not safe around people. | 我对人群不安全 |
[12:53] | – Let me out. – It’s all right. | -让我出去 -没关系 |
[12:55] | Let’s just all get out for a moment. | 我们都出去活动一下吧 |
[12:57] | I think the doctor needs a lesson in doing what he’s told. | 需要教训博士一下 让他知道听话 |
[13:10] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[13:11] | Open the back. | 打开货箱 |
[13:16] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[13:18] | What? No. No. | 怎么了 不 |
[13:24] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[13:24] | I-I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[13:26] | He’s your man. | 他是你的手下 |
[13:28] | Deal with him. | 把他解决掉 |
[13:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:31] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[13:36] | Now…I’m hot, | 听着 我很热 |
[13:39] | I got sand in my shorts, and I want to go home. | 我内裤里都是沙子 我想回家 |
[13:42] | Get back in the car. | 回车上去 |
[13:43] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上嘴 |
[13:46] | I’ll send some guys back. | 我派几个人回去找 |
[13:47] | They can’t have gotten far. | 他们逃不远 |
[13:48] | It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:50] | Why are you still there? | 你为什么还站在这儿 |
[13:52] | Let’s go. Back, back, back. | 快走 回去 回去 |
[13:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[14:03] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[14:05] | Miss Carter, we must rest. | 卡特小姐 我们必须休息 |
[14:07] | No, keep moving. | 不行 继续走 |
[14:08] | Towards what? | 往哪走 |
[14:09] | We’re miles from any sort of structure. | 方圆几里都没有建筑物 |
[14:10] | A car will come. | 会有车经过的 |
[14:12] | We haven’t seen a soul in an hour. | 我们一小时没见人影了 |
[14:13] | Mr. Jarvis, allow me to clarify that in the future, | 贾维斯先生 我必须说清楚 |
[14:16] | your opinion on how we proceed is neither wanted nor required. | 以后我不想听 也不需要你的行动计划 |
[14:19] | I should’ve left you at home, | 我就该让你留在家 |
[14:20] | but I trusted that you would know how to behave… | 但我以为你会知道分寸 |
[14:22] | a mistake I won’t make again. | 以后我不会再犯这种错误 |
[14:24] | No. | 是啊 |
[14:25] | No, not when there are so many other mistakes you could make. | 是啊 毕竟您可以犯下很多其他错误呢 |
[14:28] | – What? – I will not apologize for doing the right thing. | -什么 -我做了正确的事 我不道歉 |
[14:30] | The right thing? | 正确的事 |
[14:32] | What you did was reckless and selfish. | 你的行为既鲁莽又自私 |
[14:33] | You risked all of our lives for a personal vendetta. | 你为了报私仇 拿大家的性命冒险 |
[14:35] | Which is not unlike you risking our lives | 就像你为了救个俄国刺客 |
[14:37] | to fetch a Russian assassin. | 拿我们的性命冒险 |
[14:39] | You saved Dottie Underwood to assuage your conscience, | 你为了减轻负罪感去救多蒂·安德伍德 |
[14:41] | and my wife, Ana, paid the price! | 结果我妻子安娜付出了代价 |
[14:43] | Leaving Dottie with Whitney Frost | 把多蒂留给惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[14:44] | would’ve been tantamount to murder, | 无异于谋杀 |
[14:45] | and unlike you, I’m not a murderer, Mr. Jarvis! | 不像你 我可不是杀人犯 贾维斯先生 |
[14:48] | And yet everyone around you dies. | 但你身边的人不断牺牲 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[14:55] | I know I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说 |
[15:02] | No, no. I’m glad you did. | 不 我很高兴你说出来了 |
[15:11] | You have begged me to bring you on my adventures | 我一到洛杉矶 你就求我 |
[15:14] | since I arrived in Los Angeles, | 带你一起去冒险 |
[15:16] | and that’s what they are to you… | 冒险对于你来说 |
[15:18] | larks, an enjoyable way to spend the evening. | 就是玩乐 夜晚的消遣 |
[15:24] | And then you go home to another man’s mansion, | 然后你回到家 还是别人的豪宅 |
[15:28] | listening to your radio shows, | 听着电台节目 |
[15:31] | blissful in your self-imposed ignorance. | 幸福地沉醉在你自愿接受的无知中 |
[15:37] | And when there is a consequence… | 当后果出现时 |
[15:40] | a horrid, ugly consequence… | 当可怕凶险的后果出现时 |
[15:44] | you blame me for the choices that you have made. | 你却为自己做出的选择责怪我 |
[15:49] | Yes, Mr. Jarvis, there is a cost… | 对 贾维斯先生 的确有代价 |
[15:53] | one that I have paid for 100 times over. | 我已经付出了上百次的代价 |
[15:58] | Your… your wife will survive. | 你妻子会活下来的 |
[16:01] | You can go on in your life knowing nothing of loss. | 你可以继续生活 而对失去一无所知 |
[16:08] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[16:14] | I would move instead of sulking, Mr. Jarvis. | 我不生闷气 我要继续走 贾维斯先生 |
[16:18] | The moment we escape this desert, | 我们一逃出这沙漠 |
[16:19] | we can escape each other forever. | 就可以永不相扰了 |
[16:21] | She can’t have children. | 她没法生孩子了 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:29] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[16:31] | Her injuries. There were complications. | 她的伤 出现了并发症 |
[16:37] | Mr. Jarvis, I’m so sorry. | 贾维斯先生 我真抱歉 |
[16:42] | The things I said, I didn’t… I didn’t know. | 我之前说的话 我不知道 |
[16:47] | How could you know? | 您当然不知道 |
[16:50] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[16:54] | Even Ana doesn’t know… | 就连安娜都不知道 |
[16:58] | because she is married to a coward… | 因为她嫁给了一个懦夫 |
[17:01] | who can’t bring himself to tell her. | 他都不敢告诉她 |
[17:07] | It’s not an excuse, because what I did is inexcusable… | 这不是借口 因为我的行为不可原谅 |
[17:14] | but I’m truly sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[17:21] | There’s no need for any of that, Mr. Jarvis. | 没必要哭鼻子抹眼泪 贾维斯先生 |
[17:34] | And apparently, there isn’t time. | 看来 也没时间了 |
[17:45] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[17:47] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[17:48] | Miss Carter, are you all right? | 卡特小姐 您没事吧 |
[17:51] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[17:54] | Hey, don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:55] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[17:56] | She just collapsed. I believe the sun has done her in. | 她晕倒了 应该是晒中暑了 |
[17:58] | Take this one around back and load him in. | 把他带到后面 押上车 |
[18:00] | I’ll get her. | 我来抬她 |
[18:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[18:03] | She needs medical attention. | 她需要医治 |
[18:05] | Oh, she’s gonna be getting plenty of medical attention | 等我们回到城里 |
[18:07] | when we get back to the city. | 她会需要好好医治一番 |
[18:09] | All right, Princess, your chariot awaits. | 好了 公主殿下 您的马车准备好了 |
[18:19] | I’ll be keeping you two company this time around. | 这回我陪着你们两个 |
[18:24] | Aww, crap. | 糟糕 |
[18:27] | “Oh, crap,” indeed. | 确实”糟糕” |
[18:32] | Sip wisely. | 省着点喝 |
[18:33] | You can follow the sun to the beach. | 你们可以跟着太阳走到海滩 |
[18:35] | Thanks for the motor. | 谢谢你们的车 |
[18:36] | What’s your plan, Miss Carter? Where do we go next? | 接下来什么计划 卡特小姐 我们去哪 |
[18:39] | I don’t think we’ll catch Whitney Frost… | 我觉得我们追不上惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[18:40] | No, Mr. Jarvis, you need to be with your wife. | 不 贾维斯先生 你得去陪你太太 |
[18:59] | Agent Vega, would you care to explain | 维嘉特工 你能解释一下 |
[19:02] | why these men are not in a shallow grave | 为什么这些人没有被埋在 |
[19:05] | back in the desert? | 沙漠里的浅坟里吗 |
[19:07] | We were acting under Chief Thompson’s orders, sir. | 这是汤普森局长的命令 长官 |
[19:14] | Is that a fact? | 是这样吗 |
[19:17] | That device you have in your lockup, | 你收押的那台设备 |
[19:20] | the one that shut down that rift, | 就是关闭了裂缝的那个 |
[19:22] | it’s called a gamma cannon. | 叫做伽马炮 |
[19:24] | These two can repair it. | 这两个人能把它修好 |
[19:25] | The hell we will. | 我们才不会呢 |
[19:26] | Let’s hear the man out. | 听他把话说完嘛 |
[19:29] | I believe that Whitney Frost is quite capable | 我认为惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[19:31] | of figuring out a way to fix that contraption. | 完全有能力修复那个装置 |
[19:34] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[19:36] | But then you won’t be able to use it on her. | 但那样你就不能对她使用那个武器了 |
[19:43] | Give us the room. | 请出去 |
[19:48] | All right, I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[19:50] | We fix the cannon… | 我们把大炮修好 |
[19:53] | we bring Frost the cannon, | 给弗罗斯特带去 |
[19:55] | and then we fire it at her pretty, blonde head | 然后对着她金发的漂亮脑袋开炮 |
[19:58] | and restore some order. | 恢复秩序 |
[20:04] | What about Andy Hardy over here? | 那这位”安迪·哈迪”[电视剧人物]呢 |
[20:07] | Is he gonna be willing to fall in line with this scheme? | 他会愿意参与这个计划吗 |
[20:10] | How do I know he won’t come after me? | 我怎么知道他不会对付我 |
[20:12] | With what? | 拿什么对付你 |
[20:14] | He’s got nothing on you. | 他拿你毫无办法 |
[20:16] | And even a jerk on his high horse can come off it | 再趾高气扬的人 当职业生涯受到威胁 |
[20:19] | when his career’s on the line. | 也不得不低下头 |
[20:22] | He likes being the boss. | 他喜欢做老大的感觉 |
[20:24] | Don’t you, Sousa? | 是不是 苏萨 |
[20:27] | Whitney Frost is too dangerous to have running around. | 让惠特妮·弗罗斯特逍遥法外太危险了 |
[20:30] | We take her down, I’ll stay quiet. | 干掉她 我就不再生事 |
[20:35] | I’m Dr. Samberly. | 我是桑伯里博士 |
[20:37] | I-I just want you to know you can absolutely count on me, sir. | 我只是想让你知道你绝对可以信任我 长官 |
[20:40] | I’m on your side 110%. | 我110%跟你是一伙的 |
[20:45] | Look, Vernon… | 听我说 弗农 |
[20:48] | either way, I’m with you. | 不管怎样 我都听你的 |
[20:53] | We can deal with Frost… | 我们可以对付弗罗斯特 |
[20:55] | or you say the word. | 或者你说句话 |
[20:58] | I’ll take care of these guys myself. | 我就亲自把他们两个解决掉 |
[21:08] | Okay, we’ll do it your way, Jack. | 好吧 就按你说的来 杰克 |
[21:11] | That’s the smart plan. | 这才是聪明的计划 |
[21:19] | Congratulations, boys. | 祝贺 小伙子们 |
[21:23] | Now get to work. | 开始做事吧 |
[21:26] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢 长官 |
[21:28] | We won’t let you down. | 我们不会让你失望的 |
[21:36] | Well, that went as well as can be expected. | 还挺顺利的 |
[21:37] | Still not sure why you had to punch me back there in the desert. | 我还是不明白你在沙漠里为什么要给我一拳 |
[21:40] | I had to sell it, Sousa. | 我得装得像啊 苏萨 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:46] | It’s not much. | 这里条件一般 |
[21:48] | It’s a dump. | 就是个垃圾场 |
[21:49] | Waste-management facility. | 是废物处理厂 |
[21:54] | No, I-I… I know. | 我知道 |
[21:55] | I-I just thought it would be a good, out-of-the-way spot, | 我只是觉得这是个绝佳的偏僻地点 |
[21:58] | you know, but it’s… it’s dirty and grimy | 但是 这里又脏又乱 |
[22:00] | and absolutely, uh, beneath a lady like yourself. | 完全配不上你这样的女士 |
[22:03] | Joseph… | 乔瑟夫 |
[22:05] | It’s perfect. | 这里非常完美 |
[22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | I had my boys fix up the place the best they could. | 我让我的人尽可能收拾了一番 |
[22:15] | You know, make it like a… like a real lab. | 让它看起来像个真正的实验室 |
[22:18] | And did they recover the equipment from Isodyne? | 他们把艾瑟丹能源的设备拿回来了吗 |
[22:20] | Brought it in 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前带过来的 |
[22:22] | Well, it’s not as sterile as a proper laboratory, | 这里虽然不像正经实验室那么干净 |
[22:25] | but I suppose we can improvise. | 但是我们可以将就一下 |
[22:29] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Wilkes? | 我说的对吗 威尔克斯博士 |
[22:33] | Please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[22:34] | You have to take me out of here, | 你得把我弄出去 |
[22:36] | Back to the desert, an-anywhere isolated. | 回到沙漠里 只要是荒凉的地方就行 |
[22:38] | Oh, I think we’re a little past that point, don’t you? | 这已经有点晚了 你不觉得吗 |
[22:42] | I’m not safe. | 我这样不安全 |
[22:43] | I can’t hold on. | 我坚持不住了 |
[22:45] | I can’t fight it much longer. | 我抵抗不了太久了 |
[22:47] | You don’t have to fight it. | 你不用抵抗 |
[22:49] | Do you realize how ungrateful you sound? | 你知道你多不知好歹吗 |
[22:52] | Others would kill for Zero Matter. | 其他人会为零物质不惜一切 |
[22:55] | Some people have killed for it. | 已经有人为此杀过人了 |
[22:56] | And you just want to stuff it down? | 而你却想抑制住它 |
[22:58] | I need to get rid of it. | 我得摆脱它 |
[22:59] | That is what I’m attempting to do, is take it from you. | 那正是我要做的 把它从你身体里弄出来 |
[23:04] | I do feel as though I should apologize | 我真心觉得应该为 |
[23:07] | for what’s about to happen. | 接下来要发生的事道歉 |
[23:10] | But you and I both know | 但你和我都明白 |
[23:11] | that pain is often the harbinger of progress. | 疼痛往往是进步的前兆 |
[23:15] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[23:36] | As soon as possible. | 要尽快 |
[23:41] | Ah, Agent Carter. | 卡特特工 |
[23:43] | You are one resilient… | 你真是生命力顽强… |
[23:48] | – Carter! – Where are they? | -卡特 -他们在哪 |
[23:50] | What have you done with Chief Sousa? | 你对苏萨局长做了什么 |
[23:52] | Where is Chief Thompson?! | 汤普森局长在哪 |
[23:54] | Peggy, Peggy, Peggy, Peggy. Stop. | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 别打了 |
[23:57] | Easy, easy, easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[23:58] | What? I thought…Wh… | 什么 我以为… |
[24:00] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah, what are you thinking, Carter? | 是啊 你怎么想的 卡特 |
[24:04] | We can’t kill Vernon. | 我们不能杀了弗农 |
[24:06] | He’s an integral part of this operation. | 他是这次行动不可或缺的一部分 |
[24:16] | This is ludicrous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[24:18] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心嘛 |
[24:19] | My man Samberly can patch this thing right up. | 我们桑伯里能把这东西修好 |
[24:21] | I’m not referring to the cannon, | 我不是说这个炮 |
[24:23] | and I have every ounce of faith in Dr. Samberly’s talent. | 我也毫不怀疑桑伯里博士的才能 |
[24:25] | Hey, thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[24:27] | Nice to hear that once in a while. | 偶尔听见这种话还是很不错的 |
[24:29] | What I’m speaking about is this man. | 我说的是这个人 |
[24:31] | I don’t know about you, | 我不了解你 |
[24:32] | but I’m not in the habit of climbing into bed with snakes. | 但我不喜欢跟蛇上床 |
[24:35] | I couldn’t care less who you’re climbing into bed with. | 我才不管你跟谁上床 |
[24:38] | Let’s say this works. | 假如这能行 |
[24:40] | We fix this device | 我们修好了这个设备 |
[24:41] | and then Vernon stops Whitney Frost with it. | 然后弗农用它阻止了惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[24:43] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:44] | How do you think his priorities will change? | 你觉得他下一个目标会是谁呢 |
[24:46] | He’ll be after us the very next second. | 他很可能下一秒就要针对我们了 |
[24:47] | I know you’ll have a hard time believing this, Agent Carter, | 我知道你很难相信此事 卡特特工 |
[24:51] | but I have no interest in you. | 但我对你毫无兴趣 |
[24:53] | I won’t kill you… | 我不会杀了你的 |
[24:55] | because I don’t have to. | 因为没那个必要 |
[24:57] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:58] | What he means is we all have dirt on one another. | 他的意思是我们都握有彼此的把柄 |
[25:01] | Bottom line is, if any one of you tries to take me down, | 总之 如果你们有谁想害我 |
[25:05] | I take you with me. | 我死也要拉个垫背的 |
[25:06] | A council calls this particular situation a stalemate, | 这就是所谓的僵局 |
[25:10] | and the only way out of a stalemate… | 而走出僵局的唯一方法 |
[25:13] | is together. | 就是合作 |
[25:16] | I’m comfortable with that. | 这我能接受 |
[25:18] | Are you? | 你能吗 |
[25:19] | Our job is keeping people safe. | 我们的职责是保证大家的安全 |
[25:21] | If that means using Vernon to take down a lady | 如果那意味着要利用弗农除掉一个 |
[25:23] | who kills people with black space goop, | 用黑色太空粘液杀人的女人 |
[25:25] | that’s what’s got to happen. | 那就只能这么着了 |
[25:28] | What’s it gonna be, Carter? | 你的意见呢 卡特 |
[25:30] | Ah, she’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[25:33] | She’s gonna play ball. | 她会合作的 |
[25:35] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么 |
[25:36] | You and I are backup. | 你和我是后援 |
[25:37] | We keep our distance, help with extraction if needed. | 我们保持距离 如果有必要就协助撤离 |
[25:40] | When the hell we gonna go this? | 什么时候去啊 |
[25:42] | I’ve got Frost breathing down my neck about this thing. | 弗罗斯特为了这东西对我死死紧逼 |
[25:45] | Samberly? | 桑伯里 |
[25:45] | – I need at least another hour. – That’s not gonna fly. | -至少还得再要一小时 -太慢了 |
[25:48] | She wanted it over an hour ago. | 她一小时前就急着要了 |
[25:49] | Can’t you talk to her, buy us some more time? | 你就不能先稳住她 给我们争取点时间吗 |
[25:51] | Eh, she’s gonna want to hear that kind of news in person. | 那得去当面告诉她 |
[25:53] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[25:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | Wouldn’t be the first time I sold a load off bull to a lady. | 我也不是第一次哄骗女人了 |
[26:06] | Anything? | 有东西吗 |
[26:07] | Not a drop. | 一滴都没有 |
[26:12] | Maybe you should give him a rest. | 也许你该让他喘口气 |
[26:14] | You mess with someone this long, | 一个人被折磨了这么久 |
[26:16] | his heart’s gonna give out | 没等你得到你想要的 |
[26:17] | before you get what you need. | 他的心脏就会衰竭 |
[26:19] | I’m not shaking him down for cash, Joseph. | 我又不是要他的钱 乔瑟夫 |
[26:21] | I’m just saying, the guy’s been put through the ringer. | 我只是说 这人受了不少罪 |
[26:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | Fine. Kill the machine. | 好吧 把机器关了 |
[26:33] | I am at my wit’s end with you, doctor. | 我真是对你束手无策了 博士 |
[26:35] | Scalpels, needles… | 手术刀 针头 |
[26:36] | …Nothing pulls this out of you, | 都无法将其从你身上分离 |
[26:37] | and I know you could give it to me if you choose. | 我知道如果你有得选 也愿意把它给我 |
[26:40] | It will kill you. | 这会害死你的 |
[26:42] | Let me be the judge of that. | 这就让我来判断吧 |
[26:44] | Miss Frost? | 弗罗斯特女士 |
[26:45] | Someone here to see you. | 有人要见你 |
[26:47] | Mr. Masters. | 是马斯特斯先生 |
[26:48] | One of his boys. | 是他一名手下 |
[26:55] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[26:56] | We met at your husband’s fundraiser. | 我们在你丈夫的募款活动上见过 |
[26:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:01] | Jack Thompson. | 我叫杰克·汤普森 |
[27:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[27:05] | So, Vernon sent you to deliver the weapon, hmm? | 弗农派你来送武器吗 |
[27:09] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[27:10] | So he sent you to deliver bad news. | 那他是派你来告诉我们坏消息的 |
[27:13] | Wise man, Vernon. | 真聪明 弗农 |
[27:15] | Actually, I volunteered. | 其实是我自愿的 |
[27:17] | Brave. | 勇敢 |
[27:18] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[27:20] | Little bit of both. | 两者皆有吧 |
[27:22] | Hard to pass up an opportunity | 很难拒绝与惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[27:24] | to spend time with the Whitney Frost… | 共度时光的机会 |
[27:26] | …even if it’s in a dump. | 即使是在这样的破地方 |
[27:28] | Waste-management facility. | 是废物处理厂 |
[27:29] | Oh, Joseph, relax. | 乔瑟夫 别紧张 |
[27:31] | Yeah, Joseph, relax. | 没错 乔瑟夫 别紧张 |
[27:34] | You know what I do to guys like you? | 知道我怎么对付你这样的人吗 |
[27:36] | Hardly the time for this, Joseph. | 现在不是时候 乔瑟夫 |
[27:46] | You know what? I’m hungry. | 好吧 我饿了 |
[27:48] | I’m gonna go grab some supper, and then I’m gonna head home. | 我要去吃晚餐 然后回家 |
[27:51] | You can deal with this guy yourself. | 你自己对付这家伙吧 |
[27:53] | Yep. | 好 |
[27:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:57] | Move it. Move it. | 快走 快走 |
[27:59] | Move it! | 快点 |
[28:00] | Don’t hold the door open for me. I’m not a woman. | 别帮我拉门 我不是女人 |
[28:03] | Uh, he means well. | 他没有恶意 |
[28:05] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[28:07] | He’s just jealous. I would be, too. | 他只是嫉妒 换做我也会 |
[28:09] | Where’s my cannon, Chief Thompson? | 我的炮呢 汤普森局长 |
[28:14] | It’s at the SSR… | 在战略科学军团 |
[28:17] | undergoing repairs. | 正在维修 |
[28:19] | I’m here to buy a little more time to finish up. | 我来是为了拖延点时间 等它修好 |
[28:22] | Vernon insists on having it up and running | 弗农坚持要在我们送来之前 |
[28:24] | before we deliver it. | 恢复它的功能 |
[28:27] | To impress me. | 为了打动我 |
[28:28] | To ruin you. | 为了摧毁你 |
[28:30] | He plans to use the gamma cannon on you, | 他打算用伽马炮来对付你 |
[28:32] | put things back the way they were. | 让一切回归原状 |
[28:38] | But… I have another idea. | 但是我有别的想法 |
[28:42] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[28:43] | I deliver the cannon to you, | 我把炮送来给你 |
[28:46] | along with Vernon Masters to do with as you please. | 还有弗农·马斯特斯 随你处置 |
[28:50] | So this is why you volunteered to come here today. | 这就是你今天自愿前来的原因 |
[28:54] | You want Vernon’s job. | 你想坐上弗农的位置 |
[28:55] | No. | 不 |
[28:57] | I want more. | 不止这样 |
[29:02] | I want a seat on the council. | 我要在理事会占一席之位 |
[29:11] | She bought it? | 她相信了吗 |
[29:14] | She wasn’t happy about it, | 她不太高兴 |
[29:16] | but… my blood’s still on the inside, | 但我的血液还在体内流淌 |
[29:18] | so, yes, she bought it. | 所以 是的 她相信了 |
[29:19] | Which is why I think you’re up to something. | 这让我觉得你另有企图 |
[29:21] | Don’t worry about what I’m up to. | 别担心我的企图 |
[29:23] | You must have quite the silver tongue, Jack. | 你的口才一定很了得 杰克 |
[29:26] | I got to be honest, | 说实话 |
[29:28] | I didn’t think you’d get out of there alive. | 我以为你不可能活着回来呢 |
[29:30] | Thought you learned not to underestimate me, Vernon. | 你还没学会不要低估我吗 弗农 |
[29:33] | This is the last piece. | 这是最后一个 |
[29:35] | – All set? – Just like you wanted. | -都好了 -跟你要求的一样 |
[29:38] | This is the gamma core. | 这是伽马核心 |
[29:39] | I cannot stress this enough… | 我得反复强调 |
[29:41] | handle with extreme caution. | 一定要谨慎处理 |
[29:44] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[29:48] | Who’s doing the honors? | 谁去 |
[29:50] | I will. Seems only right. | 我去 感觉应该由我来 |
[29:55] | Red button’s the trigger. | 按红钮启动 |
[29:57] | That’s the business end. | 这是炮口 |
[29:58] | Stay out of the line of fire | 远离火力路径 |
[29:59] | if you don’t want to incinerate yourself. | 免得把自己焚化了 |
[30:01] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[30:02] | Zero Matter doesn’t tend to listen to silver tongues. | 再好的口才对零物质也没用 |
[30:05] | All right, enough hand holding. Let’s get this over with. | 好了 肉麻够了 给这事画上句号吧 |
[30:08] | You heard the man! | 照他说的做 |
[30:12] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[30:14] | Too many things can go wrong, | 不确定因素太多 |
[30:15] | not least of which Vernon Masters turning against us all. | 不仅仅是弗农·马斯特斯可能反水 |
[30:18] | The one thing I know we can count on | 我们能确定的是 |
[30:19] | is Vernon doing what’s best for Vernon. | 弗农会采取对他最有利的行动 |
[30:22] | And right now, that’s getting rid of Whitney Frost. | 而眼下那就是除掉惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[30:31] | Carter to Thompson. | 卡特呼叫汤普森 |
[30:33] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 听得见吗 |
[30:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:40] | Fuelline’s cut. | 油管被切了 |
[30:41] | Vernon. | 弗农 |
[30:42] | So I look him dead in his eye, and I say, | 我死死盯着他 然后说 |
[30:44] | “I don’t give a damn if you’re Vernon Masters or | “我才不管你是弗农·马斯特斯 |
[30:47] | Harry Truman or Tarzan of the Apes. | 杜鲁门总统还是人猿泰山 |
[30:49] | I expect ‘Please’ and ‘Thank you'”… | 我只想听到’请’和’谢谢'” |
[30:51] | Samberly, we need your car… now. | 桑伯里 快把车给我们 |
[30:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | Vernon sabotaged us. He’s setting up Chief Thompson. | 弗农搞了破坏 他要害汤普森局长 |
[30:55] | Oh, no. He’s figured out our plan. | 不好 他发现我们的计划了 |
[30:58] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[30:59] | You know, the plan? | 就那个计划 |
[31:02] | What are you talking about? What plan? | 你说什么呢 什么计划 |
[31:03] | Spit it out, Aloysius. | 老实交代 阿洛伊修斯 |
[31:05] | Turning the gamma cannon into a bomb. | 把伽马炮变成炸弹 |
[31:07] | A bomb?! Who told you to do that? | 炸弹 谁叫你做的 |
[31:08] | Chief Thompson. He said it was your idea. | 汤普森局长 他说是你的主意 |
[31:11] | Wasn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[31:12] | I knew Jack was up to something. | 我就知道杰克有鬼 |
[31:13] | – He’s gonna kill them all. – Including Dr. Wilkes. | -他要把他们杀光 -包括威尔克斯博士 |
[31:15] | But that’s okay, right? He’s evil now. | 这也没事吧 反正他都变坏了 |
[31:17] | When will the bomb go off? | 什么时候爆炸 |
[31:18] | It’s on a remote trigger. | 有遥控引爆器 |
[31:19] | Thompson will blow it once he’s clear. | 汤普森进入安全范围后就会引爆 |
[31:21] | What the hell is wrong with him? Why wouldn’t he tell us this? | 他究竟怎么回事 为什么不告诉我们 |
[31:23] | The remote trigger you designed it’s on a radio frequency, correct? | 你设计的遥控引爆器是用无线电频率 对吧 |
[31:25] | – Yes. – Which means you can block it. | -没错 -那么你也可以屏蔽它 |
[31:27] | I’d have to build a jammer to send out an EM wave. | 那我得做一个发射电磁波的干扰器 |
[31:29] | Can you build it in three minutes? | 三分钟内能做好吗 |
[31:30] | What am I? An amateur? I can build it in two. | 我又不是外行 两分钟就能搞定 |
[31:32] | Well, then, go. | 那快去啊 |
[31:36] | Lean forward. | 往前靠 |
[31:37] | A little more. A little more. | 再来点 再来点 |
[31:38] | – Stop fussing, Edwin. – It’s uneven. | -别大惊小怪了 埃德温 -都不平 |
[31:41] | Restricted blood flow hinders the healing process. | 血流不畅 不利恢复 |
[31:42] | Let it be. | 别管了 |
[31:44] | Now, where’s Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐哪去了 |
[31:47] | Has she located Whitney Frost? | 她找到惠特妮·弗罗斯特了吗 |
[31:49] | Uh, the case is almost over. It’s going very well. | 案子快结了 进展顺利 |
[31:51] | Now, on to more important matters… | 还有更重要的事 |
[31:53] | upon your discharge, I was thinking | 等你出院后 我想 |
[31:56] | that you and I might motor up the Pacific Coast Highway. | 我们可以沿太平洋海岸高速公路兜风 |
[31:59] | But what of Dr. Wilkes? Is he safe? | 那威尔克斯博士呢 他安全了吗 |
[32:02] | I’m sure he will be soon. | 我相信很快就会的 |
[32:04] | It’s been too long since you and I have had a holiday, | 我们俩已经很久没放假了 |
[32:07] | and I’ve heard that Santa Barbara is very quaint. | 我听说圣巴巴拉市很别致 |
[32:09] | Mr. Jarvis, you detest going on holiday. | 贾维斯先生 你讨厌度假 |
[32:15] | And you’re not being truthful. | 而且你没说实话 |
[32:18] | But I am being honest. | 可我没说谎 |
[32:22] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[32:28] | Dr. Wilkes was last seen with Miss Frost. | 最后见到威尔克斯博士是跟弗罗斯特女士一起 |
[32:30] | He’d been exposed to an extraordinary amount of Zero Matter. | 他暴露在了大量零物质中 |
[32:32] | I do not know if he survived. | 我不知道他是否活了下来 |
[32:34] | Oh, dear. And Miss Carter? | 天啊 那卡特小姐呢 |
[32:37] | She’s trying to get him back, | 她想救他 |
[32:38] | but Miss Frost is… formidable. | 但弗罗斯特女士很难对付 |
[32:42] | Edwin, what are you doing here? | 埃德温 你在这儿干吗 |
[32:43] | You should be helping Miss Carter. | 你该去帮卡特小姐 |
[32:46] | I am here… | 我在这儿 |
[32:49] | because you need me. | 因为你需要我 |
[32:51] | And that’s lovely, | 你真好 |
[32:53] | but there’s a legion of doctors and nurses for me here. | 但是这里有很多医生和护士陪着我 |
[32:56] | Who does Peggy have? Only you. | 而佩吉呢 她只有你 |
[33:02] | I will not debate this with you, Edwin. | 我不想和你争这个 埃德温 |
[33:06] | You must try and render any assistance you can. | 你必须尽最大努力帮助她 |
[33:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | I shall. | 我会的 |
[33:16] | Now…what else are you not telling me? | 你还有什么在瞒着我 |
[33:22] | It does you no good to protect me from the truth, Edwin. | 向我隐瞒真相对你没好处 埃德温 |
[33:28] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你太不会撒谎了 |
[33:32] | You know me too well, darling. | 你太了解我了 亲爱的 |
[33:50] | They’ve got the cannon. | 他们拿到了伽马炮 |
[33:52] | I’m going in to retrieve Wilkes. | 我要进去找威尔克斯 |
[33:53] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:54] | If the bomb goes off, you’ll be dead, too. | 如果炸弹爆了 你也会死的 |
[33:56] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[33:57] | Samberly will get this working. | 桑伯里会把这个弄好的 |
[33:58] | – I-It’s not working. – Why the hell not? | -这启动不了了 -为什么 |
[34:00] | – I only had two minutes to build it. – You said that was enough! | -我只有两分钟做啊 -你说时间够的 |
[34:03] | Yelling won’t make it work, Chief Sousa. | 冲我吼也没用啊 苏萨局长 |
[34:06] | Where’d Agent Carter go? | 卡特特工去哪了 |
[34:29] | And what’s the target range? | 射程有多远 |
[34:31] | Well, Sousa was a half mile away the rift when he hit it. | 苏萨在距离裂缝半英里的地方击中了它 |
[34:34] | Only limitation is it needs a new charge after each use. | 唯一的限制就是每次使用后都要重新充电 |
[34:38] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:39] | I only plan to use it once. | 我也只打算用一次 |
[34:40] | On what? | 用在哪里 |
[34:42] | Dr. Wilkes has my Zero Matter. | 威尔克斯吸走了我的零物质 |
[34:45] | I’m taking it back. | 我要夺回来 |
[34:48] | Allow me to show you how it works. | 我给你展示一下怎么使用 |
[34:51] | Aren’t you kind? | 你真好 |
[35:03] | The one thing we don’t know is how it works on a person. | 我们还不清楚这东西对人的效果 |
[35:05] | It’s only been tested on the rift. It’s possible… | 只在裂缝上进行过测试 有可能… |
[35:08] | Well, that doesn’t really matter, does it? | 这并不重要 是吧 |
[35:31] | It’s all right. It’s me. | 没关系 是我 |
[35:33] | Peggy? | 佩吉 |
[35:34] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[35:35] | Getting you out of here. | 救你出去 |
[35:37] | Peggy, you need to leave. | 佩吉 你得离开这里 |
[35:38] | We both do. There’s a bomb set to go off | 我们都得离开 这里有颗炸弹 |
[35:40] | as soon as Chief Thompson leaves the building. | 汤普森局长一离开这里就会爆炸 |
[35:42] | Do you think you can walk? | 你能走吗 |
[35:43] | No. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[35:45] | Dear Lord. Jason. | 天哪 杰森 |
[35:47] | I can’t hold it back much longer. | 我撑不了多久了 |
[35:48] | Get out of here. | 你快离开这里 |
[35:50] | We can help you. The device that Howard built… | 我们能帮助你 霍华德造的设备… |
[35:51] | Save yourself, Peggy. | 保住自己吧 佩吉 |
[35:53] | I don’t deserve your help. | 我不值得你这么帮我 |
[35:54] | You are under the influence of Zero Matter. | 你被零物质影响了 |
[35:56] | You are a good man. Remember that. | 你要记住你是一个好人 |
[36:01] | The things I did… | 我所做的一切… |
[36:02] | all of it was of my own volition. | 都是出于我自己的意志 |
[36:05] | That wasn’t Zero Matter. | 和零物质没关系 |
[36:07] | that was me. | 是我 |
[36:10] | I should show you one other pertinent feature. | 我应该再给你展示一项相关功能 |
[36:14] | No. | 不用了 |
[36:16] | I think I understand everything… | 我想我已经 |
[36:20] | …perfectly. | 完全明白了 |
[36:23] | I must say, I almost didn’t believe Chief Thompson. | 说实话 我差点没相信汤普森局长 |
[36:27] | I really thought you were smarter than this, Vernon. | 我以为你不会那么傻 弗农 |
[36:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry, Vernon. | 抱歉 弗农 |
[36:36] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[36:41] | Jackie, I didn’t think you had it in you. | 杰克 我没想到你有这个种 |
[36:47] | – I’m begging you, Peggy. Go. – No. | -求你了佩吉 快走 -不 |
[36:49] | And the longer we argue about it, the more danger we’re in. | 我们吵得越久 就越危险 |
[36:51] | Something’s happening to me, something cataclysmic. | 我变了 变了很多 |
[36:53] | At least here, no one else will get hurt. | 我在这里 至少不会伤害到别人 |
[36:55] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会抛下你的 |
[37:00] | You’re very stubborn. | 你太固执了 |
[37:01] | My brother would agree. | 我哥哥也这么想 |
[37:11] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[37:12] | Jason, open this door. | 杰森 快开门 |
[37:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:15] | I’m ready for this to be over. | 我准备好结束一切了 |
[37:17] | No! No, we can help you! | 不 我们能帮助你 |
[37:19] | You already have. | 你已经帮了我很多 |
[37:22] | Go. | 快走 |
[37:42] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[37:43] | Hold on. | 等着 |
[37:44] | That’s it. I got it. | 好了 弄好了 |
[37:46] | The detonator’s now blocked. | 引爆器已经被屏蔽了 |
[37:48] | Finally. | 总算弄好了 |
[37:49] | “Hey, great job, Doctor. You really saved the day.” | “干得好 博士 你挽救了大局” |
[37:52] | Samberly, I’m gonna kill you someday. | 桑伯里 总有一天我会杀了你 |
[37:54] | Get in line, Chief. | 排队吧 局长 |
[37:56] | Where the hell are you, Peggy? | 你到底在哪 佩吉 |
[38:00] | You’re making a big mistake, Jack. | 你这样做是大错特错 杰克 |
[38:02] | I’ve made plenty, Vernon. | 我犯过许多大错 弗农 |
[38:04] | This isn’t one of them. | 而这件不是 |
[38:05] | There’s still a way to fix this. | 还是有办法解决的 |
[38:07] | You and I can both walk out of this. | 你我可以双双脱身 |
[38:10] | We wouldn’t have to answer to anybody. | 我们也不必听从任何人 |
[38:12] | Please. Don’t fib. | 拜托 别扯了 |
[38:14] | All you do all day long is answer to men more powerful than you. | 你成天都在听从比你更有权势的人 |
[38:18] | You can’t trust her, Jack. You know that. | 她不可信 杰克 你知道的 |
[38:20] | I owe you a lot, Vernon. | 我欠你很多 弗农 |
[38:22] | You’ve been like a second father to me. | 你就像我的父亲一样 |
[38:25] | I want you to know I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I can tell. | 对啊 看出来了 |
[38:29] | The biggest lesson I’ve learned | 我学到的最大教训 |
[38:33] | is never let a good opportunity pass you by. | 就是千万别错过良机 |
[38:36] | You’re doing that now! | 你现在就在错失良机 |
[38:39] | Sorry it has to end like this. | 事情发展成这样 很抱歉 |
[38:42] | Do you want to do the honors, Chief Thompson? | 你想亲自动手吗 汤普森局长 |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | From what I hear, your way is a lot cleaner. | 据我所知 你的方式更干净利落 |
[38:49] | Don’t do this, Jack. | 别这样 杰克 |
[38:52] | Let me know when you’ve gotten what you need from Wilkes. | 从威尔克斯那儿得到你要的东西后通知我 |
[38:54] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[38:57] | I’m very much looking forward to it. | 我很期待呢 |
[39:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:02] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[39:04] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[39:37] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[39:39] | Jack, what the hell are you doing?! | 杰克 你到底在做什么 |
[39:41] | Turn it on. Turn it on now! | 启动它 马上启动 |
[39:43] | You want us to trust you, then you pull this crap? | 你让我们信任你 然后又搞了这么一出 |
[39:45] | This isn’t about trust. This is about making the hard choices. | 这无关乎信任 这关乎艰难抉择 |
[39:46] | By killing an innocent person? | 杀掉无辜的人吗 |
[39:48] | Not one person in there is innocent! | 那里没人是无辜的 |
[39:50] | Jason Wilkes is. | 杰森·威尔克斯是无辜的 |
[39:51] | I’m doing what needs to be done, | 我在做应该做的事 |
[39:52] | what the two of you won’t do. | 我在做你们俩不愿意做的事 |
[39:54] | Murder three people? | 杀掉三个人 |
[39:55] | Vernon would’ve killed all of us the first chance he got! | 弗农一有机会就会把我们都干掉 |
[39:58] | Vernon Masters should be brought to justice. | 弗农·马斯特斯应该被绳之以法 |
[40:00] | Isn’t that our job? | 那才是我们的工作 |
[40:01] | Or is the SSR no longer in that business? | 难道战略科学军团放弃这项使命了 |
[40:03] | Well, it doesn’t matter now. | 反正无所谓了 |
[40:04] | Whitney’s taking care of him as we speak, | 惠特妮这会儿正在解决他呢 |
[40:06] | with or without the bomb, | 不管炸弹爆不爆炸 |
[40:08] | and nobody is gonna shed a tear | 如果我们把 |
[40:10] | if we blow Whitney Frost to kingdom come. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特炸飞没人会难过的 |
[40:12] | And how does killing Wilkes fit into your moral prevarication? | 杀死威尔克斯满足你这番道德说辞吗 |
[40:15] | Because he’s more dangerous than all of them put together! | 他比他们三个加在一起还危险 |
[40:17] | Samberly, whatever you did to the detonator, undo it. | 桑伯里 不管你做了什么 解除掉 |
[40:20] | Jack, forget about it. This is over. | 杰克 算了吧 一切都结束了 |
[40:24] | Fix it. | 修复它 |
[40:25] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[40:27] | Fixed. | 修好了 |
[40:35] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[40:43] | That boy can’t help you, Whitney. He hasn’t got the juice. | 那男孩帮不上你 惠特妮 他没那个本事 |
[40:47] | I’ve got the connections. | 我才有人脉 |
[40:48] | Your connections are gonna find themselves | 你的人脉只会发现自己 |
[40:49] | facing a similar fate, Vernon. | 将面临相同的命运 弗农 |
[40:52] | I’m remaking the world in my image, | 我要随心所欲地改造这个世界 |
[40:54] | and I’m starting with you. | 就从你开始 |
[40:59] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[41:01] | Because they got you, too, bitch. | 他们也骗了你 贱人 |
[41:06] | No! | 不 |
[41:08] | No! | 不 |
[41:14] | No! | 不 |
[41:16] | No, Dr. Wilkes, you can’t… | 不 威尔克斯博士 你不能… |