时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The machine that Dr. Wilkes built is working. | 威尔克斯博士建造的机器很管用 |
[00:11] | We’ve located Dottie. | 我们找到多蒂了 |
[00:12] | Don’t expect Peggy Carter to come and rescue you. | 别指望佩吉·卡特来救你了 |
[00:16] | I need you to discredit, and subdue Agent Carter. | 我需要你让卡特特工失去信誉 让她屈服 |
[00:20] | Dig something up on her. | 去挖她的把柄 |
[00:22] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[00:24] | Peggy. Is this supposed to be a rescue? | 佩吉 你是来救我的吗 |
[00:28] | What did you tell her?! | 你跟她说什么了 |
[00:29] | – You knew this was a trap. – Of course. | -你知道这是个陷阱 -当然 |
[00:31] | But it wasn’t set for you. | 可不是为你设的 |
[00:32] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[00:34] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[00:35] | We can help each other control it. | 我们能相互帮助 控制零物质 |
[00:36] | You can’t control it. | 你没法控制它 |
[00:38] | You get what you need, sweetheart? | 拿到你要的了吗 亲爱的 |
[00:40] | Not everything. | 没全拿到 |
[00:42] | You won’t get away with this. | 你别想逃脱 |
[00:43] | She won’t stop coming for you. | 她不会放过你的 |
[00:47] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[01:04] | “An orange glow would indicate | “橘色光芒表明 |
[01:05] | the nitramene has reached peak volatility | 硝化物已达到极不稳定状态 |
[01:07] | and should be handled with caution. | 要极其小心处理 |
[01:09] | Cracking its shell would result in an implosion | 若损坏其外壳 将引发爆炸 |
[01:11] | with a blast radius of…” | 爆炸半径为…” |
[01:13] | 500 yards. | 500码[约460米]呢 |
[01:15] | Delightful. | 太好了 |
[01:16] | There’s one last note here. | 还有最后一条 |
[01:17] | “Avoid touching the core to the containment ring. | “不要碰触包容环内核 |
[01:20] | Touching the core will result in –“ | 否则将…” |
[01:22] | Death? | 致死吗 |
[01:23] | I was going to say “core overload,” | 我其实是想说”核过载” |
[01:26] | but yes. | 不过 死也没错 |
[01:28] | Edwin, I’m home! | 埃德温 我回来了 |
[01:29] | Uh, I won’t be a moment, Anna! | 马上 安娜 |
[01:38] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[01:39] | How was your life-drawing class? | 写生课怎么样 |
[01:41] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[01:42] | Next week, we begin nudes. | 下堂课 我们开始画裸体 |
[01:44] | How very progressive. | 好前卫啊 |
[01:48] | Who was that on the telephone? | 刚才在跟谁打电话 |
[01:51] | That was Mr. Stark’s newest associate. | 斯塔克先生的新伙伴 |
[01:53] | Is he going to help exonerate Mr. Stark? | 他能帮助斯塔克先生脱罪吗 |
[01:56] | – Who? – The man on the phone. | -谁 -电话上的男子 |
[01:59] | Woman, actually. | 其实是个女人 |
[02:00] | Miss Peggy Carter. | 佩吉·卡特小姐 |
[02:03] | I don’t think she’s like the others. | 我认为她跟其他人不一样 |
[02:07] | I think he respects her. | 我觉得他尊重她 |
[02:10] | Oh, where’s my head? | 我想什么呢 |
[02:11] | Benny Goodman is starting. | 班尼·古德曼马上开播了 |
[02:14] | You are trying to distract me. | 你想引开我的注意力 |
[02:16] | Nonsense. | 哪有 |
[02:21] | From what? | 引开你不去做什么 |
[02:22] | Worry. | 担心 |
[02:23] | There’s nothing to be worried about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[02:25] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[02:27] | Miss Carter won’t interfere with our lives in the least. | 卡特小姐完全不会干扰到我们的生活 |
[02:33] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要做出你无法兑现的承诺 |
[02:47] | Wasn’t sure how much cream — | 不知道该加多少奶油… |
[02:48] | The only thing I can get this ridiculous machine to tune into | 这台破收音机唯一能收到的就是 |
[02:50] | is Groucho Marx. | 格劳乔·马克斯[喜剧明星] |
[02:52] | I’ll try. | 我来试试 |
[02:53] | We have a very precise schedule. | 我们的时间表很严明 |
[02:55] | And if I can just get Benny Goodman, then maybe she’ll… | 如果能调出班尼·古德曼 也许她就能… |
[03:06] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[03:15] | Look. | 听我说 |
[03:17] | She’s out of surgery. | 她已经结束了手术 |
[03:19] | She has color in her cheeks. | 面见血色 |
[03:21] | Miss Carter, they can’t even say if she’ll wake up. | 卡特小姐 他们都不确定她能醒过来 |
[03:26] | What Ana needs right now is for you to be beside her, | 现在安娜需要的是你陪在身边 |
[03:30] | listening to your voice, no one else’s. | 听到你的 而不是别人的声音 |
[03:36] | I’m going to go home, pick up one of Howard’s radios, | 我现在回家 拿台霍华德的收音机来 |
[03:41] | Bring you a change of clothes, toothbrush, razor, | 给你带换的衣服 牙刷和剃须刀来 |
[03:45] | so that when she does wake up, | 这样等她醒来时 |
[03:48] | you will look like you. | 你会看起来跟往常一样 |
[03:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:23] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[04:25] | By my timing, | 根据我的计算 |
[04:26] | you’ll begin to lose mass in two minutes. | 你将在两分钟后开始失去肉身 |
[04:29] | You’re studying me? | 你在研究我 |
[04:30] | I’m studying us. | 我在研究我们 |
[04:31] | Now tell me — what happens when you vanish? | 告诉我 你消失时会发生什么 |
[04:35] | Do you travel to someplace else, or…? | 你穿越到其他地方 还是… |
[04:37] | Tell me what you’ve learned. | 告诉我你都发现了什么 |
[04:38] | You have me handcuffed, and you actually expect to compare notes? | 你把我铐起来 居然还想让我跟你交流心得 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:42] | Physicist to physicist. | 物理学家之间互助嘛 |
[04:46] | And then you’ll let me go? | 然后你就放了我 |
[04:57] | Hand me some paper and a pen, and I’ll write down the formulas | 给我纸笔 我会写下建造 |
[05:00] | – I used to create my containment unit. – No, you’re killing time. | -控制室的方程式 -不 你在拖延时间 |
[05:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:04] | You think if you wait one minute, | 你认为如果等个一分钟 |
[05:06] | you’ll just fade through those handcuffs and escape, don’t you? | 你会失去肉身 穿过手铐逃跑 不是吗 |
[05:10] | Or maybe you’re waiting | 或者你在等 |
[05:10] | for Peggy Carter to come and rescue you. | 佩吉·卡特来营救你 |
[05:12] | – You want the truth? – Yes. | -你想听真话 -是的 |
[05:14] | I’m hoping I disappear and don’t come back. | 我希望我消失 不再回来 |
[05:17] | Oh, I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[05:19] | I don’t believe that for a moment, | 我一点都不相信 |
[05:20] | Not after you’ve worked so hard | 你费尽心机想留在现世 |
[05:22] | to stay in the realm of existence. | 绝不会想要消失 |
[05:24] | And there is another option for you to consider, | 还有一条路 供你考虑 |
[05:27] | aside from your demise. | 除了你的消逝 |
[05:30] | We work together. Yes. | 我们联手 没错 |
[05:33] | Examining each other. | 检查对方 |
[05:36] | We already know that if I get close to you, | 我们已经知道如果我接近你 |
[05:38] | you draw zero matter from me and become solid, | 你会将零物质从我这儿吸走 成为实体 |
[05:40] | which you can’t control. | 这你无法控制 |
[05:43] | I discovered that while you were unconscious. | 这是我在你昏迷时发现的 |
[05:45] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[05:53] | Just answer me this one question. | 回答我一个问题 |
[05:56] | Do you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:59] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[06:00] | The voice… | 那声音 |
[06:02] | As if it’s coming from your own thoughts, | 就好像是从你自己脑海中传来 |
[06:04] | but it’s coming from someplace else. | 但其实来自其他地方 |
[06:06] | D-do you — do you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:09] | Or am I truly going crazy? | 还是说我真的疯了 |
[06:18] | 10 seconds. | 10秒 |
[06:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:23] | I promise you, this won’t hurt a bit. | 我保证 这一点都不疼 |
[06:47] | Thank god you’re all right. What happened? | 谢天谢地你没事 发生了什么 |
[06:49] | Whitney Frost. She has jason. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 她掳走了杰森 |
[06:51] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[06:53] | Ana Jarvis. | 安娜·贾维斯 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. She — | 不 她… |
[06:59] | She’s in hospital. | 她在医院 |
[07:00] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道会怎么样 |
[07:08] | What did you get into? | 你是出什么事了 |
[07:10] | Vernon Masters isn’t above | 弗农·马斯特斯 |
[07:11] | ordering an old-fashioned beatdown. | 派人用老法子揍了我一顿 |
[07:14] | He’s looking for the uranium rods for Whitney Frost. | 他在为惠特妮·弗罗斯特找铀棒 |
[07:20] | Well, if she wants them so badly… | 如果她这么想要… |
[07:22] | let’s get them to her. | 那就给她 |
[07:27] | You’re willing to give up the uranium rods for Jason? | 你愿意为杰森交出铀棒 |
[07:29] | I need Whitney to think I am. | 我要让惠特妮这么认为 |
[07:31] | Question is, how do I reach her? | 问题是 我怎么联络她 |
[07:35] | Maybe Joseph Manfredi. | 或许通过乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪 |
[07:36] | His soldiers were helping out at the Roxxon factory. | 他的人去罗克森公司设施帮了忙 |
[07:38] | But aren’t they just men for hire? | 但他们不是雇佣兵吗 |
[07:39] | No, they’re more than that. | 不 不止如此 |
[07:42] | Wait. Where you going? | 等下 你去哪 |
[07:44] | I need to change. | 换衣服 |
[07:45] | Well, really, I need a hot bath, but, um… | 其实我需要泡个热水澡 但… |
[07:50] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[07:51] | Joseph Manfredi, Whitney Frost? | 乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[07:54] | Uh…yeah. | 对 |
[07:55] | They were an item. | 他们是一对儿 |
[07:56] | Movie-star Whitney Frost and a mobster? | 影星惠特妮·弗罗斯特和一个匪徒 |
[07:59] | Remember the Figueroa Street Slaughter? | 记得菲戈罗亚街血案吗 |
[08:00] | Six criminals gunned down during a card game. | 六名罪犯在玩纸牌时被击毙 |
[08:03] | Tabloids say that happened the same day | 小报说 那件事和惠特妮为了 |
[08:05] | Whitney dumped Manfredi for Calvin Chadwick. | 卡尔文·查德维克甩了曼弗雷迪是同一天 |
[08:07] | So he’s a maniac. | 这么说他是个疯子 |
[08:10] | He’s a man in love. | 他是个深陷爱河的男人 |
[08:14] | Looks like we got company. | 有人来了 |
[08:19] | We’re looking for some spaghetti. | 我们想吃意面 |
[08:20] | We only serve steak. | 我们只有牛排 |
[08:22] | I have a message for your chef. | 我想跟大厨说句话 |
[08:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:26] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[08:29] | Aw, nonna, you’re gonna love my gravy. | 奶奶 你会喜欢我做的肉汤的 |
[08:31] | I put a couple of cloves in there at the end, | 我往里面加了点丁香 |
[08:33] | – spice it up real nice. – No, no, no, no. | -增加了风味 -不不不 |
[08:36] | No, I’m not! | 我没有 |
[08:37] | No, I’m just trying something different! | 我只是想尝试不同的做法而已 |
[08:42] | Oh, okay. What would you like? | 好吧 你想让我怎么办 |
[08:44] | You want me to throw it in the trash? | 你要我把它扔掉吗 |
[08:45] | Is that what you want me to do? Will that make you happy? | 你希望我那样做吗 那你就高兴了 |
[08:46] | Of course not! | 当然不 |
[08:48] | Of course not, ’cause nothing makes you happy, right? | 当然不 没什么能让你高兴 是不是 |
[08:50] | You can’t be happy! | 你高兴不起来 |
[08:59] | Looks like we got two more for lunch. | 看起来午饭要加两个人了 |
[09:01] | *…Speed it onward* | *继续前进* |
[09:03] | *Loud her praises tell* | *齐声高唱* |
[09:07] | *Hail to thee, our Alma Mater* | *向你致敬 我们的母校* |
[09:12] | *Hail, all hail, Cornell* | *向你致敬 康奈尔* |
[09:19] | Get out the road, you drunks! | 别挡路 醉鬼 |
[09:23] | Why won’t you tell me how you broke your hand? | 你为什么不肯告诉我你的手是怎么骨折的 |
[09:27] | M-maybe ’cause I did it taking down a high… | 也许是因为我是在抓捕一个… |
[09:31] | level Russian operative. | 高级俄国间谍时伤的 |
[09:34] | Yeah, all right, mate. | 好吧 哥们 |
[09:38] | Would I lie to you? | 我会跟你撒谎吗 |
[09:40] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
[09:41] | You did it in a bar fight, | 你是在酒吧斗殴时伤的 |
[09:43] | just like every year in uni. | 大学时你每年如此 |
[09:46] | Freshman year, broken nose, bar fight. | 大一 鼻梁骨折 酒吧斗殴 |
[09:48] | Sophomore year, broken jaw, bar fight. | 大二 下巴骨折 酒吧斗殴 |
[09:51] | Junior year, you broke — | 大三 你 |
[09:54] | Talk too much. | 话太多了 |
[09:55] | Now I’m empty. | 我没酒了 |
[09:58] | We’re at the right place, then. | 那我们真是来对地方了 |
[10:04] | Before I black out, all right, did your MI4… | 在我不省人事之前 你们军情四处… |
[10:08] | 5? | 五处 |
[10:09] | Your MI-whatever — did they — did they find that thing? | 管它几处呢 你们找到那个东西了吗 |
[10:12] | I’ve never had to break so many security protocols | 我从未打破过这么多安全协议 |
[10:17] | only to find a fully redacted file at the end of the rainbow. | 却只找到一份编辑得很多的文件 |
[10:22] | What you gonna do? | 真没法子 |
[10:24] | Jack, let’s not pretend. | 杰克 别装了 |
[10:28] | I know why you’re really here. | 我知道你的来意 |
[10:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:33] | You want another shot at taking down my record | 你想再找机会打破我的 |
[10:36] | of Piccadilly Commandos in an evening. | 喝酒记录 |
[10:39] | Am I that see-through? | 被看穿了吗 |
[10:42] | You don’t hurry, I’m gonna get a head start. | 你别急 我先喝几杯 |
[10:45] | *Lift the chorus* | *提高嗓门* |
[10:47] | *Speed it onward* | *继续前进* |
[10:48] | *Loud her praises tell* | *齐声高唱* |
[11:29] | Whitney Frost was employing your muscle | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特曾雇你的人去了一间 |
[11:31] | at a Roxxon facility we raided. | 我们突袭的罗克森设施 |
[11:33] | Look, I wish I could help you, | 我也希望能帮到你们 |
[11:35] | but how am I to know who my associates associate with? | 但我怎么知道我的熟人跟谁有来往呢 |
[11:41] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[11:42] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[11:46] | She thinks you’re the devil. | 她觉得你是魔鬼 |
[11:51] | M-mr. Manfredi, | 曼弗雷迪先生 |
[11:53] | we know you have a relationship with Whitney Frost. | 我们知道你和惠特妮·弗罗斯特有关系 |
[11:55] | Yeah, everybody in town knows that. | 对 城里每个人都知道 |
[12:00] | Everybody also knows that she dumped me for a crooked politician. | 大家还知道 她为了一个烂政客把我甩了 |
[12:04] | All we need you to do is get a message to her. | 我们只想让你给她传句话 |
[12:09] | All right, look what you’re doing. | 你看你们都干了什么 |
[12:10] | Okay, that’s it. Stop. | 好吧 行了 停下 |
[12:12] | Stop eating. You two have to go. | 别吃了 你们得走了 |
[12:13] | – She’s got a weak heart. – She seems rather robust to me. | -她心脏不好 -我看她挺硬朗的 |
[12:17] | You know little Tommy Fontana’s getting out next week? | 你知道汤米·方塔纳下周出狱吧 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah, sure, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[12:21] | I’m in charge of baking him a welcome-home cake. | 我要负责给他烤欢迎回家蛋糕 |
[12:25] | Be a shame if Tommy found out | 如果汤米得知 |
[12:26] | you were the one who turned state’s evidence against him. | 是你举证害他蹲了监狱就糟了 |
[12:30] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[12:32] | Tommy don’t know that. | 汤米不知道 |
[12:37] | N-no! No! Nonna, nonna, no. | 不 不 奶奶 不 |
[12:41] | Nonna… | 奶奶 |
[12:43] | Let go. | 松手 |
[12:46] | Give us a moment, please. | 给我们点时间 |
[13:00] | What message would you like me to deliver to Miss Frost? | 你想跟弗罗斯特女士说什么 |
[13:08] | What do you think of my research? | 你觉得我的研究如何 |
[13:11] | Think you’re a mass murderer of rats. | 我觉得你是老鼠杀手 |
[13:13] | My experiments, Dr. Wilkes — though rudimentary, | 我的实验 威尔克斯博士 虽然很初步 |
[13:16] | they have produced results. | 却有成果 |
[13:17] | I know how to control this, and I think you can, too. | 我知道如何控制它 我觉得你也能 |
[13:20] | I-I-I don’t want to control this. | 我不想控制它 |
[13:22] | I-I want it gone. | 我想摆脱它 |
[13:23] | See, that’s where your problem lies. | 你的问题就出在这儿 |
[13:25] | You see this as a curse. | 你把它当成诅咒 |
[13:27] | I see it as a gift. | 我把它当成天赐 |
[13:28] | – You think this is a gift? – Yes! | -你觉得这是天赐 -对 |
[13:30] | To be at the whim of a force that’s trying to destroy me? | 受控于一种试图摧毁我的力量 |
[13:32] | Only because you resist it. | 那是因为你拒绝它 |
[13:35] | If you accept it, then you control it. | 如果你接受 就能控制它 |
[13:44] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[13:46] | You hear that, don’t you? | 你听见了 是不是 |
[13:48] | It’s there. | 就在那儿 |
[13:50] | Right now. | 现在就有 |
[13:52] | And if you listen, it will guide you. | 如果你聆听 它就会指引你 |
[14:03] | Hello, gorgeous, I got something urgent. | 美人 我有急事 |
[14:04] | Wait. | 等下 |
[14:07] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[14:10] | Close your eyes, Dr. Wilkes. | 闭上眼睛 威尔克斯博士 |
[14:12] | Shut out everything else and just embrace what you hear. | 屏蔽其他一切 接受你听见的东西 |
[14:21] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[14:23] | First things first. | 重要的事先做 |
[14:32] | Peggy Carter paid me a visit today. | 佩吉·卡特今天来找过我 |
[14:34] | And what did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[14:35] | Well, she did most of the talking. | 是她一直在说 |
[14:37] | She wants her scientist back — bad. | 她迫切地想要回她的科学家 |
[14:40] | I’m not surprised. | 这我不意外 |
[14:41] | Well, she’s willing to give you the uranium rods | 她愿意给你铀棒 |
[14:44] | in exchange for him… unharmed. | 用来交换毫发无损的他 |
[14:52] | Tell Miss Carter she has a deal. | 告诉卡特小姐成交 |
[14:57] | I promise to wear the periwinkle tie you knitted for me. | 我保证会戴你织的那条花领带 |
[15:03] | I promise to cook apple torte at least once a week. | 我保证每周至少烤一次苹果蛋糕 |
[15:13] | I promise not to bite the fork loudly when I eat. | 我保证吃饭的时候不咬叉子 |
[15:23] | I promise we can get a Bernese Mountain Dog. | 我保证我们可以养一条伯恩山犬 |
[15:32] | I promise to like your brown cardigan. | 我保证喜欢你棕色的羊毛衫 |
[15:39] | I promise to believe in the Daily Horoscope. | 我保证相信《每日星运》 |
[15:49] | I promise I will protect you… | 我保证我会保护你 |
[15:53] | to my dying day… | 直到我死亡 |
[16:01] | If you’ll please… | 求求你 |
[16:03] | please… | 求求你 |
[16:05] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[16:12] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要做出你无法兑现的承诺 |
[16:17] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[16:19] | My darling, you’re awake. | 亲爱的 你醒了 |
[16:21] | I woke up at the Bernese Mountain Dog. | 你说到伯恩山犬时我就醒了 |
[16:27] | But I wanted to see what else I could get. | 但我想听听你还有什么承诺 |
[16:35] | I’m going to get you the physician. | 我去叫你的医生 |
[16:42] | First… | 首先 |
[16:49] | Now doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[16:52] | Yes, she is awake and talking and beautiful and everything. | 她醒来了 能说话 很美丽 什么都好 |
[16:57] | Yes, yes, I will keep you updated. | 好的 有情况我告诉您 |
[17:01] | And, Miss Carter… | 卡特小姐 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Doctor, I want to thank you and your staff | 医生 我想感谢你和你的同事 |
[17:17] | for everything that you’ve done for us. | 为我们所做的一切 |
[17:19] | Uh, when do you think we might be able to go home? | 你觉得我们什么时候能回家呢 |
[17:23] | As you know, the surgery was very difficult. | 你知道的 手术进行得十分艰难 |
[17:25] | There was a great deal of internal damage. | 内伤很严重 |
[17:27] | We almost lost her several times. | 我们好几次险些失去她 |
[17:29] | Yes, but y-you said that the surgery was successful. | 没错 不过你说手术非常成功 |
[17:31] | And on the whole, it was. | 总体来讲 是的 |
[17:33] | We saved her life. | 我们挽救了她的生命 |
[17:35] | But there were some complications, | 但是出现了一些并发症 |
[17:37] | some damage we couldn’t fully repair. | 有些损伤无法完全修复 |
[17:41] | I don’t know if you and your wife | 我不清楚你跟你太太 |
[17:42] | had ever planned on having children… | 是否有生孩子的打算 |
[17:46] | But that won’t be possible now. | 但是现在没这个可能了 |
[17:54] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[17:56] | We have a nurse who can sit down with your wife | 我们可以找一位护士去跟她谈谈 |
[17:58] | and explain everything to her. | 并把一切解释给她听 |
[18:01] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[18:02] | I’ll talk to her myself. | 我会亲自跟她说的 |
[18:24] | What did he say? | 医生怎么说 |
[18:34] | He gave me the laundry list of prescriptions | 他给了我一张长长的处方单 |
[18:36] | I need to get for you. | 要我买给你 |
[18:39] | We’re going to need shopping bags. | 我们得准备好购物袋了 |
[18:43] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[18:46] | No. | 没了 |
[18:49] | No. | 没了 |
[18:51] | You’re perfect. | 你最完美了 |
[18:58] | Are these volatile? | 这东西稳定吗 |
[18:59] | – No. – It certainly reads like uranium. | -嗯 -读数的确像铀 |
[19:03] | – How did you do it? – It’s pretty simple. | -你是怎么做的 -其实挺简单的 |
[19:04] | I just painted some u-238 with a radium mixture. | 我只是在铀238上涂了些镭的混合物 |
[19:08] | Good job, Aloysius. | 干得漂亮 阿洛伊修斯 |
[19:09] | Really good work. | 真不错 |
[19:11] | See you learned my first name. | 看来你记住我的名字了 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[19:14] | What’s my middle name? | 那我的中间名是什么 |
[19:17] | Samberly, what is with you? | 桑伯里 你是怎么回事 |
[19:19] | We take you on missions, we treat you with respect. | 我们带着你执行任务 我们对你非常尊重 |
[19:21] | Why are you always looking for things to be offended by? | 你为什么总是觉得别人对你不敬呢 |
[19:23] | Who knows anybody’s middle name? | 谁会去了解别人的中间名 |
[19:25] | It’s Herbert. | 是赫伯特 |
[19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | Dr. Samberly, you’ll be driving the truck. | 桑伯里博士 你来开车 |
[19:31] | You will be providing cover. | 你负责掩护 |
[19:32] | And you’ll handle the transaction. | 你负责交易 |
[19:34] | We need to get Dr. Wilkes’ containment unit to the truck. | 我们得把威尔克斯博士的控制室装上卡车 |
[19:37] | You can take it apart and put it back together? | 你能把它拆了再组装好吗 |
[19:38] | Uh, I hate that you even asked me that question. | 你问这个问题是对我的侮辱 |
[19:41] | I will assume that’s a yes. | 看来没问题了 |
[19:46] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[19:48] | To what? | 做什么 |
[19:49] | What are you doing here? Where’s Ana? | 你在这里做什么 安娜在哪里 |
[19:52] | She’s still the hospital until she regains her strength. | 她得待在医院里 直到力量恢复 |
[19:54] | I came to get her cashmere throw. | 我回来给她拿羊绒床罩 |
[19:56] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[19:57] | We’re going to get Wilkes, then we’re going to get Whitney. | 我们去接威尔克斯 然后抓住惠特妮 |
[19:59] | How? | 怎么做 |
[20:01] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 你不用担心这个 |
[20:03] | You can go back to your wife | 你回到你太太身边吧 |
[20:04] | knowing full well that I will make this right. | 相信我可以搞定就行了 |
[20:07] | How? | 您要怎么做 |
[20:11] | Mr. Jarvis, I understand that you have a great deal | 贾维斯先生 我知道你为这个任务 |
[20:14] | invested into the outcome of this mission. | 付出了非常大的代价 |
[20:15] | Indeed. Whitney Frost shot my wife. | 确实 惠特妮·弗罗斯特枪击了我太太 |
[20:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你们一起去 |
[20:18] | No, you’re going back to the hospital. | 不行 你得回到医院去 |
[20:19] | I want her to pay for what she did to us. | 我要她为对我们所做的一切付出代价 |
[20:20] | And she will. | 她会付出代价的 |
[20:22] | Chief Sousa and I will make sure of it. | 苏萨局长和我会确保这一点的 |
[20:23] | And I will be there to see it. | 我要亲眼看到 |
[20:28] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[20:30] | That’s Mr. Stark’s telex. | 那是斯塔克先生的电传机 |
[20:42] | Do you recognize this code? | 您认得这些密码吗 |
[20:45] | That’s…not code. | 这可不是密码 |
[20:48] | These are design specifications. | 这些是设计参数 |
[20:50] | H-Howard Stark wants me to build a machine. | 霍华德·斯塔克想要我造一台机器 |
[20:53] | You? It says that? | 让你 是这么说的吗 |
[20:54] | Well, no, but you see someone else here who can? | 其实没有 但是你觉得别人有这个能力吗 |
[20:57] | What does the machine do? | 这机器做什么的 |
[20:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[21:01] | A cannon. | 是台大炮 |
[21:03] | Something to do with gamma radiation. | 要用到伽马射线 |
[21:05] | I believe it fires a pulse of high-energy photons. | 我觉得它会射出一束高能光子 |
[21:10] | Which does what? | 这有什么用 |
[21:12] | It could eliminate zero matter. | 它可以消灭零物质 |
[21:15] | Perhaps it could cure Jason Wilkes. | 也许能治愈杰森·威尔克斯 |
[21:16] | Or kill Whitney Frost. | 或者杀掉惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[21:18] | Look, you already got me to admit I-I don’t know. | 听着 我承认 我也不确定 |
[21:19] | Do you think you can build it? | 你可以把它造出来吗 |
[21:22] | Samberly, I swear to god, | 桑伯里 我对上帝发誓 |
[21:24] | you’re on my last nerve right now. | 你快触到我耐心的底线了 |
[21:25] | I can do it, but it’s complicated. | 我能造出来 但是它非常复杂 |
[21:28] | I don’t know how long it’ll take. | 我不知道要花多长时间 |
[21:29] | We need it done as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[21:31] | Then I should start now. | 那我现在就开始 |
[21:34] | Handoff is happening in less than an hour. | 交换还有不到一小时了 |
[21:39] | It appears you need a new driver. | 看来你们得另找一个司机了 |
[21:44] | Look at the three of you. | 看看你们三个的样子 |
[21:47] | Larry, Curly, could you give me a moment? | 张三 李四 能给我点时间吗 |
[21:49] | I need to have a word with Moe. | 我有话跟王二麻子说 |
[21:54] | Jack, I have neither the time nor the patience right now. | 杰克 我现在没有时间和耐心听你说话 |
[21:58] | You will. | 你必须听 |
[22:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:02] | You have something on me, right? | 你有我的把柄 对吗 |
[22:05] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[22:06] | But I promise, I won’t say a word. | 但是我保证不会说出去的 |
[22:09] | As long as you drop whatever it is that you’re doing | 只要你放下你在做的事 |
[22:11] | and come with me back to New York | 跟我回纽约去 |
[22:13] | to play by the rules. | 按规矩办事 |
[22:14] | What are you prattling on about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:16] | This covers your activities in June 1944. | 这份文件记录了你44年6月做的事 |
[22:19] | I was in the war, same as you. | 我当时在参战 跟你一样 |
[22:20] | If you want to compare war crimes, | 如果你想跟我比战争罪行 |
[22:21] | yours are a lot worse. | 你的罪行要重多了 |
[22:25] | Who put you up to this? | 是谁让你这么做的 |
[22:26] | Was it Vernon Masters? | 是弗农·马斯特斯吗 |
[22:27] | All you need to worry about is what’s in that file. | 你只需要担心文件里的东西 |
[22:29] | And you never thought to question the convenience? | 你对这样的巧合就毫不怀疑吗 |
[22:32] | Vernon asked you to discredit me, | 弗农叫你毁掉我的名誉 |
[22:35] | and you locate the ideal report. | 你就找到了一份绝佳的报告 |
[22:37] | Whatever this is, it’s a forgery. | 不管这是什么 都是伪造的 |
[22:40] | I’m not falling for your slick talk. | 我才不信你的谎言呢 |
[22:42] | But you’re falling for his. | 但你却信他的谎言 |
[22:43] | You’re willing to believe any phlegm | 你愿意相信 |
[22:45] | Vernon coughs up onto the paper | 弗农随便撒的谎 |
[22:46] | because you’re worried that I would betray your trust. | 就因为你担心我会背叛你 |
[22:50] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会的 |
[22:51] | This is your choice, not mine. | 这是你的选择 不是我的 |
[22:55] | Chief Thompson, you don’t need to cut corners to get ahead. | 汤普森局长 你不需要走捷径赶超别人 |
[23:00] | You’re better than that. | 你不是那种人 |
[23:20] | Hello, gorgeous. | 好啊 美人 |
[23:22] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么喊我 |
[23:24] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[23:26] | I know what I look like. | 我知道我什么样子 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | You’re more beautiful today than the day I met you. | 你今天比我认识你那天还美 |
[23:32] | You are a terrible liar, Joe. | 你太不会撒谎了 乔 |
[23:34] | Hey, I’m not lying! | 我没撒谎 |
[23:38] | That mark on your face is nothing to be ashamed of. | 你脸上的那道痕迹 不是羞耻 |
[23:45] | It’s power. | 那是权力 |
[23:48] | And that’s what makes you so beautiful. | 所以你才格外美丽 |
[23:52] | And you should never have to hide it… | 你永远不该隐藏它 |
[23:55] | from the rest of the world. | 就该让世界看到 |
[24:03] | There’s my girl. | 这才是我的女人 |
[24:12] | Rain check. They’re here. | 改天吧 他们来了 |
[24:14] | Bring him out! | 带他出来 |
[24:18] | Move. | 快走 |
[24:32] | Agent Carter. | 卡特特工 |
[24:34] | Jason, you’re solid. | 杰森 你是实体的 |
[24:36] | – How? – Peggy, don’t do this, please. | -怎么回事 -佩吉 别这样 求你 |
[24:39] | You’ve seen your goods. | 你见到货了 |
[24:41] | Now let me see mine. | 也让我瞧瞧吧 |
[24:56] | Ah, such a pity, | 真遗憾 |
[24:58] | that two accomplished women should be standing on opposite sides. | 两个如此厉害的女人却要站在对立面 |
[25:01] | Yes, you’re such a staunch defender of the sisterhood. | 是啊 你真是姐妹情谊的坚定拥护者 |
[25:04] | I can tell by the way you shot an unarmed, innocent woman. | 光从你枪击一名手无寸铁的无辜女子就能看出来 |
[25:07] | Well, occasionally, sacrifices must be made. | 偶尔必须要做出牺牲 |
[25:13] | 35,000 cpms. | 35000次/分 |
[25:15] | They pass muster. | 符合要求 |
[25:23] | Hand over Dr. Wilkes. | 交出威尔克斯博士 |
[25:30] | Less than a minute to go | 就剩一分钟了 |
[25:32] | before you have to crawl back in your cage like an animal. | 然后你就得像个困兽一样爬回笼子里 |
[25:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:47] | They’re fake. | 是假的 |
[25:48] | – Move! Move! – Those are fake. Stop them! | -快走 -是假的 拦住他们 |
[25:50] | – Go! – Stop them! | -快走 -拦住他们 |
[25:52] | Move! | 快走 |
[25:54] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[26:07] | They’re following us. | 他们跟上来了 |
[26:09] | I see them. | 我看得到 |
[26:14] | You’re all right. We’ll lose them, and you’ll be safe. | 你没事 我们会甩掉他们 你会没事的 |
[26:17] | She’s never going to stop. | 她不会放弃的 |
[26:19] | Till she gets those rods, she’s gonna keep coming for us. | 除非她得到铀棒 否则会一直紧咬我们不放 |
[26:21] | We’ll beat her. | 我们会击败她 |
[26:22] | How? | 怎么击败 |
[26:23] | Howard sent specifications for a machine. | 霍华德寄来了一台机器的具体参数 |
[26:26] | What kind of machine? | 什么机器 |
[26:27] | A gamma cannon. | 伽马炮 |
[26:29] | Gamma rays? | 伽马射线 |
[26:31] | Do you have any idea how dangerous those are? | 你知道那东西多危险吗 |
[26:34] | We have to destroy those rods now. | 我们得马上毁掉铀棒 |
[26:36] | The rods are safe. She won’t find them. | 铀棒很安全 她找不到的 |
[26:39] | Are they gaining on us? | 他们追上来了吗 |
[26:40] | No, they’re still at quite a distance. | 没 还有点距离 |
[26:46] | Why are they being so slow? | 他们为什么那么慢 |
[26:47] | They’re in a big-block caddie. They should’ve lapped us by now. | 他们的车不慢 早该追上来了 |
[26:52] | – What are you doing? – Jason, what’s happening? | -你干什么 -杰森 怎么回事 |
[26:54] | – Where are the rods? – Put it down, Wilkes. | -铀棒呢 -放下枪 威尔克斯 |
[26:56] | Jason, I don’t understand. | 杰森 我不明白 |
[26:57] | You are outside of your containment chamber. | 你出了控制室 |
[26:59] | Miss Frost taught me a few things about my condition. | 弗罗斯特女士教了我些关于我情况的诀窍 |
[27:02] | Turns out she’s as brilliant as we thought. | 看来她就像我们想的一样聪明 |
[27:03] | This isn’t you talking. | 这不是你 |
[27:04] | You’ve been affected by the Zero Matter. | 你是受了零物质的影响 |
[27:05] | Where are the rods, Peggy? | 铀棒在哪 佩吉 |
[27:06] | What, so you can give them to frost? Forget about it. | 你想拿去给弗罗斯特吗 休想 |
[27:08] | I’m not going backwards. Where… | 我不想倒退 铀棒在… |
[27:09] | Lower your gun, and we will figure this out together. | 放下枪 我们一起想办法 |
[27:12] | – No. Tell me where they… – I won’t. | -不 告诉我在… -我不会说的 |
[27:15] | You’ll have to kill me. | 你杀了我吧 |
[27:20] | – Okay, okay… – Sousa, tell me. | -好吧 -苏萨 说 |
[27:22] | Jason, stop this. | 杰森 别这样 |
[27:23] | I know how you feel about her. You want her to die for this? | 我知道你对她的感觉 你希望她为此送命吗 |
[27:25] | Daniel, don’t listen to him. | 丹尼尔 别听他的 |
[27:26] | If I have to choose between her life or mine, | 如果要我在自己和她的性命间选择 |
[27:29] | I know what I’m choosing. | 我知道自己会怎么选 |
[27:30] | Don’t tell him, Daniel. Listen to me. | 别说 丹尼尔 听我的 |
[27:31] | Tell me or you will never see her breathe again! | 告诉我 否则她就没命 |
[27:35] | – The SSR. – Daniel, stop! | -在战略科学军团 -丹尼尔 住口 |
[27:37] | – Where?! – No! | -在哪 -别说 |
[27:38] | Wall safe at the SSR lab. | 战略科学军团实验室的壁式保险箱里 |
[27:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:46] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[28:08] | Great work, Jack. | 干得好 杰克 |
[28:11] | Above and beyond. | 简直太棒了 |
[28:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:17] | Got to tell you… | 得告诉你 |
[28:19] | starting to question the validity of that file. | 我开始质疑文件的真实性了 |
[28:22] | I mean, it’s just… | 我是说… |
[28:23] | it’s a little too good to be true. | 有点太好 难以置信 |
[28:26] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[28:28] | What’s happened and what’s true are two different things. | 发生了什么和事实是两码事 |
[28:32] | Now, this is an official document. | 这是一份正式文件 |
[28:35] | That means it’s true, regardless of what happened. | 那么不管发生了什么 这都是事实了 |
[28:38] | Do I really need to be telling you this? | 这话还真需要我来说吗 |
[28:42] | No. | 不 |
[28:43] | Sir, I understand that. | 长官 我明白 |
[28:45] | Still… | 不过 |
[28:47] | my gut is telling me that Peggy Carter… | 我的直觉是 佩吉·卡特 |
[28:51] | Sir, woman on line one said it’s urgent. | 长官 1号线一名女子说有急事 |
[28:53] | – Yeah. – She knew your access code. | -嗯 -她知道您的访问码 |
[29:00] | Vernon Masters. | 弗农·马斯特斯 |
[29:05] | Jack, could you give me a minute? | 杰克 让我单独待会儿 |
[29:06] | And, uh, close the door on your way out. | 顺便关下门 |
[29:23] | Well, then I’ll retrieve them at once. | 那我立刻去取 |
[29:26] | Spoken like someone pretending he had a choice. | 说得好像你有任何选择似的 |
[29:29] | I’ll need you to bring them directly to me. | 直接给我送过来 |
[29:43] | Vernon. | 弗农 |
[29:48] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:50] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[29:52] | Wait for me in my office, will you? | 去我办公室等我 好吗 |
[29:54] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[30:02] | Jack, I owe you a sincere apology. | 杰克 我欠你个真诚的道歉 |
[30:06] | I underestimated you. | 我低估了你 |
[30:08] | – You’re right to call me on it. – Can’t let you take them, Vernon. | -你说得对 -我不能让你拿走 弗农 |
[30:10] | Looks like you’re gonna be getting that promotion a li… | 看来你很快就能得到晋升了 |
[30:12] | Okay, stop! Right there. | 站住 别动 |
[30:20] | You have no idea how sorry I am to hear that. | 你不知道这让我多么遗憾 |
[30:34] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[30:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Why are you in the lab? | 你为什么在实验室 |
[30:46] | I’m not sure. | 我不记得了 |
[30:47] | I was in the bullpen. | 我刚刚在大办公室里 |
[30:49] | – Now I’m here. – Oh, damn it. | -然后就到这儿了 -该死 |
[30:53] | Look. | 看啊 |
[30:55] | Chief Thompson, someone used this device to give you amnesia. | 汤普森局长 有人用这东西给你造成了失忆 |
[30:59] | Do you have any memory of who? | 你记得是谁吗 |
[31:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:02] | The uranium is gone. | 铀棒不见了 |
[31:04] | Jack, this is of the utmost importance. | 杰克 这事万分重要 |
[31:06] | What is the last thing that you remember? | 你最后记得的是什么事 |
[31:09] | I was on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[31:23] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁通话 |
[31:24] | I wasn’t talking. I was listening. | 我没在说话 我在听 |
[31:27] | To Vernon and a woman. | 弗农和一个女人 |
[31:29] | Is this your handwriting? | 这是你的笔迹吗 |
[31:30] | 北纬35°05′ 西经115°28.5′ | |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:33] | Those are coordinates. | 那是坐标 |
[31:34] | To Whitney Frost. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特的坐标 |
[31:41] | Let’s hurry up. | 我们快走吧 |
[31:43] | Or do you need me to load your weapons, too? | 还是需要我把你们的武器也上好膛 |
[31:45] | Why don’t you stay here | 你还是留下吧 |
[31:46] | in case we’re wrong and Vernon returns? | 以防我们错了 弗农再回来 |
[31:49] | Don’t you trust me, Danny boy? | 不信任我吗 丹尼 |
[31:51] | I’m hurt. | 我好受伤 |
[31:52] | You don’t have the best track record. | 你的记录不太好 |
[31:55] | Your backup is a lab tech and a butler. | 你们的后援是一个实验室技术员和一个管家 |
[31:58] | If I were you, I’d take all the help I could get. | 如果我是你 肯定愿意接受一切帮助 |
[32:00] | Two hours ago, you were using a redacted file to frame me. | 两小时前 你还用编辑过的文件想陷害我 |
[32:03] | And 20 minutes ago, I was having my brain zapped. | 20分钟前 我的大脑刚被电过呢 |
[32:06] | If I were helping them, I’d be on my way there. | 如果我是帮他们的 我这会儿就该赶过去了 |
[32:08] | But I’m here with you. | 但我跟你们在一起 |
[32:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:13] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[32:15] | I think he’s being honest. | 我觉得他是在说实话 |
[32:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[32:18] | In the name of honesty, | 既然要诚实 |
[32:20] | I need to make sure we’re squared away | 我想确保我们对任务 |
[32:21] | about the mission here. | 做足了准备 |
[32:27] | Wilkes is no longer a hostage. | 威尔克斯已经不再是人质了 |
[32:29] | He’s a hostile. | 而是敌对人员 |
[32:31] | He’s infected with Zero Matter. He’s confused. | 他是被零物质感染 脑子不清楚 |
[32:33] | No. He’s desperate. | 不对 他是不顾一切了 |
[32:35] | You don’t know him, Daniel. | 你不了解他 丹尼尔 |
[32:36] | But I… but I know desperation. | 对 但我了解不顾一切的感觉 |
[32:39] | You know what I’d give to be able to walk again? | 你知道如果能再走路 我愿付出什么吗 |
[32:41] | A lot. | 很多 |
[32:42] | We need to be dispassionate about this. | 我们不能带有私人感情 |
[32:45] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[32:48] | I know you and Wilkes are close. | 我知道你和威尔克斯很亲近 |
[32:50] | Are you… | 你… |
[32:51] | suggesting that my personal feelings | 是在说我的个人感情 |
[32:53] | might interfere with the mission? | 可能会影响任务吗 |
[32:54] | I’m just saying… | 我只是想说 |
[32:57] | we might have to make some hard choices, okay? | 我们可能得做一些艰难的抉择 |
[32:59] | Well, that’s wonderful advice, Chief Sousa, | 好建议 苏萨局长 |
[33:00] | and I hope you yourself abide by it. | 希望你自己也能谨遵 |
[33:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:04] | You are the reason why Whitney Frost | 是因为你 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[33:05] | is in possession of enough uranium to destroy the city. | 现在有了足以毁灭城市的铀 |
[33:08] | Excuse… he was gonna shoot you. | 拜托 他当时要冲你开枪啊 |
[33:09] | – Yes, he was. – And I was supposed to just let it happen? | -是啊 -那我就要眼睁睁地看着吗 |
[33:11] | “Dispassionate,” chief. Your word. | “不带私人感情” 局长 你自己说的 |
[33:13] | So if the situation was reversed, that’s what you would’ve done? | 如果换过来 你就会那么做吗 |
[33:16] | Let him shoot me? | 让他开枪打我 |
[33:22] | If it makes a difference… | 要我说 |
[33:25] | …I’d have let him blow you both away. | 我会让他把你俩都崩飞 |
[33:28] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[33:30] | So, you think Howard Stark’s gamma cannon will work? | 你觉得霍华德·斯塔克的伽马炮能好使吗 |
[33:33] | Well, thanks to some fixes I made, yes. | 多亏我做的一些调整 是的 |
[33:35] | – It will work. – Will it kill Whitney? | -会好使的 -能杀掉惠特妮吗 |
[33:38] | Which…answer would you find more attractive? | 哪种答案会让你觉得更有魅力 |
[33:42] | So you don’t know. | 那么你不确定 |
[33:43] | Look, just because I saved the day by building this invention | 虽然我建造了这个装置 挽救了大局 |
[33:47] | doesn’t mean this mission won’t be dangerous. | 但任务还是会很危险的 |
[33:50] | I might not return. | 我可能有去无回 |
[33:52] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[33:58] | – Might I have a word? – Way to kill the moment. | -能说句话吗 -真会破坏气氛 |
[34:02] | What do you want now? | 又什么事 |
[34:03] | W-with her, actually. | 其实是跟她说 |
[34:11] | Mr. Jarvis, I’m… I-I heard about your wife. | 贾维斯先生 我听说你妻子的事了 |
[34:14] | – I’m so s… – Miss Roberts, | -我真… -罗伯茨小姐 |
[34:15] | I don’t know how long this foray will take. | 我不知道这事要多久 |
[34:18] | Would you look after Ana while I’m gone? | 我不在时能替我照顾安娜吗 |
[34:21] | Y-yes. | 当然 |
[34:23] | With pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[34:29] | Just a few of her favorite recipes. | 这几个是她最喜欢的食谱 |
[34:31] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | – Cashmere blanket for cold nights. – Okay. | -晚上冷的话给她盖的羊绒毯 -好 |
[34:35] | Her favorite mug, from our wedding anniversary. | 她最喜欢的杯子 我们结婚纪念日买的 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry. I may have misunderstood. | 抱歉 我可能是误会了 |
[34:40] | – How long do you think… – And this. | -你是觉得要去多久… -还有这个 |
[34:42] | If necessary. | 如果有必要的话 |
[34:45] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[34:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:53] | I will keep her safe. | 我会保护好她 |
[34:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | Jack estimates they have a 90-minute lead on us. | 杰克预计他们比我们抢先了90分钟 |
[35:20] | Copy. | 收到 |
[35:23] | Mr. Jarvis, are you all right? | 贾维斯先生 你还好吗 |
[35:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:39] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:41] | Ready. | 好了 |
[35:45] | I’ve always loved fireworks. | 我一直喜欢看烟火 |
[35:48] | Well, just fire, really. | 其实…就是喜欢火 |
[35:55] | What if this doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢 |
[35:56] | The rift will open. | 裂缝会打开的 |
[35:58] | Zero Matter will pour out, and you and I will absorb it. | 零物质会喷涌而出 你和我会吸收它 |
[36:02] | But what if that’s not what happens? | 如果结果不如我们所料呢 |
[36:03] | I held a gun on a woman who only wanted to help. | 我拿枪对着一个只想帮助我的女人 |
[36:06] | I-if this doesn’t work, | 如果这不成功 |
[36:07] | I’ve thrown everything away for nothing. | 我就白白抛弃了一切 |
[36:08] | Dr. Wilkes, it will work. | 威尔克斯博士 会成功的 |
[36:11] | You know this will work the same way that I do. | 你跟我一样明白这会成功 |
[36:14] | Because the whisper in your head says it will. | 因为你脑子里的低语告诉你了 |
[36:18] | Hit it! | 发射 |
[36:40] | Good lord. | 老天爷 |
[36:41] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[37:02] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[37:05] | You hear it, too. | 你也听到了 |
[37:06] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[37:08] | A voice. | 一个声音 |
[37:13] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | No, I don’t hear anything. | 不 我什么都没听到 |
[37:23] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[37:24] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | Jason, what are you doing? | 杰森 你在做什么 |
[37:27] | What are you… | 你… |
[37:29] | No! What about me?! | 不 那我呢 |
[37:32] | Take me! | 带我走 |
[37:34] | No! | 不 |
[37:35] | It’s supposed to be me! | 应该是我的 |
[37:38] | No! What about me?! | 不 那我呢 |
[37:40] | Take me! | 带我走 |
[37:46] | Do you think that gamma pulse can reach that far? | 你觉得那个伽马脉冲能波及那么远吗 |
[37:51] | I suppose. | 应该可以 |
[37:53] | “Suppose” or “yes”? | “应该”还是”可以” |
[37:54] | Yes. Maybe. | 可以…吧 |
[37:56] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[37:57] | – And if it hits the rift? – Great. | -如果击中了裂缝呢 -那最好 |
[38:00] | Will it close the rift? | 能关闭裂缝吗 |
[38:01] | Yes. Maybe. | 能…吧 |
[38:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | Did you hire him? | 你雇的他吗 |
[38:07] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[38:08] | You’re asking me to judge what will happen | 你要我判断当一件我从没发射过的机器 |
[38:10] | when something I’ve never fired | 奇迹般地击中 |
[38:11] | miraculously manages to hit something | 一样我此前都不知道存在的东西 |
[38:13] | I never knew existed? | 会发生什么 |
[38:15] | I guess this is where we find out. | 那么我们只能等着瞧了 |
[38:16] | What about Miss Frost? | 弗罗斯特女士呢 |
[38:17] | She’ll have to wait. We will get her. | 她得等会儿了 我们会抓到她的 |
[38:19] | But first, we need to close the rift | 但首先 我们得关闭裂缝 |
[38:21] | before any Zero Matter gets out. | 防止零物质泄露出来 |
[38:22] | He doesn’t even know if Mr. Stark’s gamma cannon will work. | 他都无法确定斯塔克先生的伽马炮是否会好使 |
[38:25] | It’s my cannon. | 这是我的炮 |
[38:26] | You should know you only get one shot. | 要知道 只有一发机会 |
[38:28] | At what? | 什么 |
[38:29] | At all. | 就一发 |
[38:30] | I had just enough time to manufacture one battery charge. | 我的时间只够制造一块电池 |
[38:33] | Whitney Frost will get away. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特会逃脱的 |
[38:34] | We need to close the rift. Mr. Jarvis, stop! | 我们得关闭裂缝 贾维斯先生 站住 |
[38:38] | Would you just shoot the thing, for god’s sake? | 你能不能赶紧开炮 |
[38:40] | And I’ll try and prevent him from killing himself. | 我尽量阻止他作死 |
[38:51] | Chief. | 局长 |
[38:53] | Chief, what do we do? | 局长 我们怎么办 |
[38:55] | – Do as Peggy says! – Do as Peggy says! | -听佩吉的 -听佩吉的 |
[38:58] | Edwin Jarvis, stop what you’re doing! | 埃德温·贾维斯 马上停下 |
[39:02] | Mr. Jarvis! | 贾维斯先生 |
[39:05] | Jarvis! | 贾维斯 |
[39:06] | Mr. Jarvis, pick up the radio this… | 贾维斯先生 马上接听你的无线电 |
[39:11] | One degree up. | 往上一度 |
[39:12] | Are you accounting for the easterly breeze? | 你考虑到东风了吗 |
[39:14] | Three degrees right. | 向右三度 |
[39:15] | You can’t just fire it straight. | 不能径直发射 |
[39:16] | The pulse tends to travel on a parabolic arc. | 脉冲得呈抛物线 |
[39:18] | Okay, I got it, Samberly, thank you. | 知道啦 桑伯里 多谢 |
[39:21] | I didn’t know your unit was in artillery. | 我不知道你是当炮兵的 |
[39:24] | It wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[39:25] | Another degree up. | 再高一度 |
[39:29] | Set. Load it. | 准备好了 上膛 |
[39:33] | Safety first, boys! | 安全第一 各位 |
[39:39] | Drive her home, chief. | 发射吧 局长 |
[39:43] | Can’t make any promises. | 可没法保证 |
[40:03] | Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士 |
[40:07] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
[40:09] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
[40:11] | Dr. Wilkes, can you hear me? | 威尔克斯博士 你能听到吗 |
[40:13] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[40:19] | Edwin? | 埃德温 |
[40:26] | A-apple torte? | 来个苹果蛋糕吗 |
[40:28] | I-I hear it’s your favorite. | 听说你最喜欢了 |
[40:30] | Where’s Mr. Jarvis? | 贾维斯先生呢 |
[40:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:35] | I’m Rose. | 我是罗丝 |
[40:36] | I work with Peg. | 我是小佩的同事 |
[40:38] | Mr. Jarvis said he’ll be back shortly | 贾维斯先生说他很快就会回来 |
[40:40] | And that I should keep you company until he gets back. | 拜托我在那之前陪着你 |
[40:46] | I understand that you like to play hangman. | 听说你喜欢玩猜字游戏 |
[40:49] | You guess first. | 你先猜 |
[40:55] | Five letters. | 五个字母 |
[40:58] | E E. | |
[40:59] | E’s a good choice. | E是个好选择 |
[41:03] | P P. | |
[41:04] | Nope. | 不对 |
[41:05] | S S. | |
[41:09] | M M? | |
[41:18] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[41:19] | Whitney Frost! | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[41:21] | Something happened to him. | 他出事了 |
[41:22] | He went inside… | 他进去… |
[41:24] | No! What did you do?! | 不 你做了什么 |
[41:27] | I stopped her. | 我阻止了她 |
[41:31] | He’s breathing. | 他还有气 |
[41:35] | A problem. | 有个问题 |
[41:37] | So is she. | 她也还有气 |
[41:42] | Run. Now. | 快跑 |
[41:47] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 你要付出代价的 |
[41:51] | Plug them! | 干掉他们 |
[41:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:59] | He has what I want. | 他有我想要的 |
[42:01] | And the key to controlling him | 想要控制他 |
[42:04] | Is to control those that he loves. | 就得控制他所爱的人 |
[42:06] | Keep them alive. | 留他们活口 |