时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Dr. Wilkes has designed a containment chamber | 威尔克斯博士设计了一个控制室 |
[00:11] | to stabilize himself, | 来稳定自己 |
[00:12] | but he needs a sample of Zero Matter. | 但他需要零物质样本 |
[00:14] | I intend to get that sample from Whitney Frost. | 我想从惠特妮·弗罗斯特身上拿到 |
[00:16] | I think the reason for your visit is pretty obvious. | 你来的原因再明显不过了 |
[00:19] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[00:20] | The necklace is equipped with a tracking device. | 这条项链上装有跟踪装置 |
[00:22] | You’ll be obtaining a blood sample from Miss Frost. | 你要去取弗罗斯特女士的血样 |
[00:25] | Oh, my gosh. Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[00:27] | Thank you for agreeing to this meeting. | 多谢各位同意前来参加会议 |
[00:28] | Without further ado, my wife. | 不再耽搁了 有请我妻子 |
[00:31] | Cal, what’s going on?! | 卡尔 怎么回事 |
[00:34] | Whitney, please. | 惠特妮 求你 |
[00:35] | I trusted you. | 亏我信任你 |
[00:37] | Violet, um, broke off the engagement. | 维奥莱特 跟我解除了婚约 |
[00:39] | – What?! – Peggy, she broke it off with me | -什么 -佩吉 她跟我解除婚约 |
[00:41] | because she thinks I’m in love with you. | 就是因为她认为我爱着你 |
[00:45] | Miss Underwood. | 安德伍德小姐 |
[00:46] | Dottie Underwood gave us the slip. | 多蒂·安德伍德逃跑了 |
[00:48] | As long as she’s unaccounted for, | 不赶紧找到她 |
[00:49] | there’s no way to calculate how many lives are in danger. | 就难以估量有多少人会处于危险之中 |
[01:16] | Before I begin, I would first like to thank | 在正式开始前 我想先感谢 |
[01:19] | my wonderful fans and my dear, dear studio family | 我的粉丝们和亲爱的电影公司大家庭 |
[01:24] | for their unwavering support of me at this terrible time. | 感谢他们在这艰难时刻坚定地支持我 |
[01:28] | It means more to me than you will ever know. | 你们的支持对我来说意义重大 |
[01:31] | Last night, at midnight, | 昨晚午夜时分 |
[01:34] | my beloved husband, Calvin Chadwick, | 我挚爱的丈夫 卡尔文·查德维克 |
[01:38] | along with several of his colleagues… | 以及他的几位同事 |
[01:41] | perished at sea… | 不幸葬身大海 |
[01:45] | when their boat sank off of Catalina Island. | 他们乘坐的船在卡特琳娜岛附近沉没 |
[01:49] | Gosh, she’s a really good actress. | 天啊 她演得真好 |
[01:51] | Oh, please, if I could spit, I would. | 得了 我早就想啐唾沫了 |
[01:54] | She killed them. | 她杀了他们 |
[01:55] | And half the council. | 还有半数理事会成员 |
[01:57] | And no one questions her story for one moment. | 都没人对她的说辞起一丁点疑心 |
[02:06] | But there is one thing that I know. | 但有一件事我知道 |
[02:08] | I will not be broken by this tragedy. | 我不会被这场悲剧击垮 |
[02:12] | I will come through this stronger than ever. | 我将更加坚强 渡过难关 |
[02:16] | And that I promise you. | 我向大家保证 |
[02:21] | Thank you. Thank you all. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:24] | Wait, wait! Miss Frost! | 等下 弗罗斯特女士 |
[02:25] | Miss Frost! | 弗罗斯特女士 |
[02:26] | Please, Miss Frost! | 求你了 弗罗斯特女士 |
[02:28] | Something happened at that fundraiser. | 那场募款活动上出事了 |
[02:30] | Chadwick must have turned against her. | 查德维克肯定是与她反目了 |
[02:32] | Do you think she killed Dottie Underwood, too? | 你觉得她还杀了多蒂·安德伍德 |
[02:34] | Dottie’s nothing if not a survivor. | 多蒂是个幸存者 |
[02:35] | I won’t believe any stories of her demise | 除非亲眼见到尸体 |
[02:37] | until I see a dead body before me. | 否则我不会相信她死了 |
[02:38] | And even then, I might not believe it. | 就算见到了 我可能依然不信 |
[02:40] | If Whitney truly is a genius, | 如果惠特妮真那么天才 |
[02:42] | then she’ll know that Dottie’s of more worth to her alive than dead. | 她就会明白 让多蒂活着更有价值 |
[02:45] | We must find her, Daniel. | 我们必须找到她 丹尼尔 |
[02:46] | Didn’t know you cared so much. | 还不知道你这么关心她 |
[02:47] | The only reason why she was set loose in the first place. | 是我放她出来的 |
[02:50] | Whitney will try and use her against us if she can. | 惠特妮会利用她来对付我们 |
[02:53] | Mr. Jarvis is trying to fix | 贾维斯先生正在修复 |
[02:53] | the transponder link to Dottie’s necklace. | 与多蒂的项链相连的转发器 |
[02:55] | I’ll check his progress. | 我去看看他进展如何 |
[02:56] | Let me know what you find out. | 你有什么发现通知我 |
[02:58] | And, um… | 然后 |
[03:00] | then we should probably… | 我们也许该 |
[03:02] | talk. | 谈谈 |
[03:04] | – Yes, great. Y-yes. – About things. | -可以 当然 -谈谈事情 |
[03:07] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:10] | – Good. – Yep. | -好 -好 |
[03:30] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[03:32] | It’s our first date. | 我们第一次约会呢 |
[03:34] | Oh, don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[03:35] | I’m hoping that we can avoid any unpleasantness today. | 希望我们今天可以避免一切不愉快 |
[03:39] | There’s nothing you have in that little box | 你那小箱子里的东西 |
[03:42] | that will do anything other than bore me to tears. | 全都只会让我无聊得想哭 |
[03:46] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[03:50] | Ilse Koch. | 伊尔斯·科赫 |
[03:53] | The witch of Buchenwald. | 布痕瓦尔德的女巫 |
[03:55] | Your mother? | 你母亲吗 |
[03:58] | No. | 不 |
[04:00] | The wife of a nazi concentration-camp commander. | 她是纳粹集中营指挥官的妻子 |
[04:04] | She… | 她 |
[04:06] | liked to kill prisoners | 喜欢杀掉囚犯 |
[04:08] | and skin the tattoos off their bodies as a souvenir. | 并把尸体上的刺青剥下来 作为纪念 |
[04:13] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[04:14] | I interrogated her after she was captured. | 她被捕后 我审问了她 |
[04:17] | In less than 24 hours, | 不到24小时 |
[04:19] | she told me everything I wanted to know. | 她就向我吐露了我想知道的一切 |
[04:21] | And this was an especially persuasive tool. | 这个刑具相当有说服力 |
[04:34] | I’ve pulled out my own teeth… | 我曾经拔下我自己的牙齿 |
[04:38] | my own nails… | 我的指甲 |
[04:40] | my own hair. | 我的头发 |
[04:42] | I’ve burned my own flesh with a blowtorch. | 我曾经用喷灯灼烧我自己的皮肉 |
[04:46] | I’m no nazi harlot. | 我可不是纳粹妓女 |
[04:49] | And you are wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[04:54] | What is Peggy Carter looking for?! | 佩吉·卡特想找的是什么 |
[05:00] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[05:01] | You’re trying to act ruthless, but you’re terrified. | 你想装残忍 但其实你怕极了 |
[05:07] | Afraid of that pretty blonde monster holding your leash. | 害怕那个牵制你的美丽金发妖怪 |
[05:16] | Truth serum? | 吐真剂 |
[05:19] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:32] | Like mother’s milk. | 跟母乳一样 |
[05:40] | Easy does it. | 小心点 |
[05:47] | Is that right? | 这么对吗 |
[05:49] | Yes. Very good. | 对 非常好 |
[05:52] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[05:53] | Connect the cables… | 联接电线 |
[05:55] | and hope we don’t blow out the entire Los Angeles power grid. | 并祈祷我们不会烧掉整个洛杉矶电网 |
[05:59] | And then we can try it. | 然后就可以试试了 |
[06:02] | Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士 |
[06:07] | Dr. Wilkes, stay with me. | 威尔克斯博士 别消失 |
[06:12] | It’s happening more frequently. | 比之前更频繁了 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:18] | Have you finished? | 你完成了吗 |
[06:20] | Nearly. | 快了 |
[06:21] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[06:25] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[06:28] | You want an honest answer? | 你想要诚实的答案吗 |
[06:31] | At this moment, no, not particularly. | 现在吗 不 不太想 |
[06:35] | I’m doing great. | 我挺好 |
[06:38] | I believe… | 我想 |
[06:40] | I’ve done it. | 我成功了 |
[06:42] | Yes, uh… | 是的 |
[06:50] | the transponder is repaired. | 转发器修好了 |
[06:53] | Behold. | 请看 |
[06:54] | Your hidden tales know no bounds, Mr. Jarvis. | 你真是多才多艺啊 贾维斯先生 |
[06:56] | Oh, one doesn’t spend years in the company of Howard Stark | 在霍华德·斯塔克的公司干了这么久 |
[06:58] | without picking up a thing or two | 对电子工程 |
[06:59] | about electrical engineering. | 多少会耳濡目染 |
[07:01] | Lucky you didn’t pick up the clap. | 真庆幸你没从他那儿染上性病 |
[07:02] | Anything? | 有动静吗 |
[07:05] | No signal from Miss Underwood’s necklace. | 没有收到安德伍德小姐项链的信号 |
[07:07] | It could’ve been deactivated or destroyed. | 可能是被关闭或者破坏了 |
[07:10] | Or she could be out of range. | 也有可能她在信号范围外 |
[07:12] | Perhaps we could expand the signal. | 或许我们可以扩大信号范围 |
[07:14] | Can you get us to a higher elevation? | 你能带我们去高地吗 |
[07:16] | I believe Mr. Stark has a dirigible in the pool house. | 斯塔克先生的台球室里有架飞艇 |
[07:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:20] | She’s a Russian spy, a murderer. | 她是个俄国间谍 一个杀人犯 |
[07:22] | Why mount a rescue for someone | 为什么要费力救一个 |
[07:24] | who’d kill you the moment she was able? | 一有机会就会杀了你的人呢 |
[07:26] | I agree, Dottie is despicable, | 没错 多蒂是很卑鄙 |
[07:29] | but she was acting under my orders. | 但这次她是听我命令行事 |
[07:30] | So this is about saving yourself. | 所以你这是在保全自己吗 |
[07:34] | Dottie is my responsibility. | 多蒂是我的责任 |
[07:36] | I wouldn’t abandon her or anyone else | 她落在惠特妮·弗罗斯特这种人手中 |
[07:37] | to the likes of Whitney Frost. | 我不会弃她于不顾 换了别人也不会 |
[07:39] | Don’t abandon her. | 那就别放弃她 |
[07:41] | The kill switch on that necklace | 项链上的致死开关 |
[07:42] | is attached to a different circuit. | 连的是另一条线路 |
[07:44] | Activate it and be done with her. | 激活它就能一了百了 |
[07:46] | Jason, I understand you are under considerable… | 杰森 我知道你现在压力很… |
[07:48] | You understand nothing! This isn’t simply about my death. | 你什么都不懂 这不光是死亡那么简单 |
[07:51] | I am facing much worse than that. | 我现在面对的比死更可怕 |
[08:00] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:02] | I’m… not thinking straight. | 我脑子不清醒 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:06] | – Jason… – Anna, we should get back to work. | -杰森 -安娜 我们得继续工作了 |
[08:13] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[08:14] | Ask me another one. | 再问一个 |
[08:16] | You’re really close to breaking me. | 你已经快要击溃我了 |
[08:18] | You’re every bit as formidable as I’ve heard, Miss Underwood. | 你跟传闻中一样令人生畏 安德伍德小姐 |
[08:22] | Aren’t you sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[08:23] | Not as smart as you think you are, though. | 但你没你想的那么聪明 |
[08:28] | Dr. Fennhoff… | 芬霍夫医生 |
[08:30] | he certainly got your goat. | 他就惹到你了 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:34] | I read all about that fiasco. | 那场惨败我都知道 |
[08:37] | Tricked into helping a crazy, old Russian | 被骗去帮助一个又疯又老的俄国人 |
[08:40] | with his revenge fantasy against Howard Stark. | 只因他对霍华德·斯塔克的复仇幻想 |
[08:44] | Huge embarrassment to Leviathan. | 给利维坦丢了大人 |
[08:47] | And Stalin? | 还有斯大林 |
[08:49] | Well, he’s not exactly the forgiving type. | 他可没那么宽宏大量 |
[08:53] | You know nothing about it. | 你根本不知道 |
[08:56] | I know you’re as good as dead to Russia. | 我知道你现在对俄国跟死了没差 |
[08:59] | Girl without a country, an assassin without a target… | 没有国家的女孩 没有目标的杀手 |
[09:03] | Bet I could find a target. | 我还能找到目标 |
[09:04] | …All alone in the world. | 在这世上孤身一人 |
[09:07] | And you know the worst parts for you? | 你知道对你来说最糟的是什么吗 |
[09:09] | You actually believe that you’ve got a friend in Peggy Carter… | 你竟真的相信佩吉·卡特是你的朋友 |
[09:14] | A woman that would see you hanged if she could arrange it. | 一个盼着你被绞死的女人 |
[09:18] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[09:19] | I almost feel sorry for you. | 我简直要可怜你了 |
[09:26] | Your presence is requested. | 她要见你 |
[09:29] | I’m busy! | 我忙着呢 |
[09:31] | You want I should tell her that? | 你要我跟她说你没空吗 |
[09:44] | Miss Frost, I was on the verge of getting her to talk. | 弗罗斯特女士 我就快让她开口了 |
[09:49] | Oh, I highly doubt that, Vernon. | 我深表怀疑 弗农 |
[09:51] | In any event, I have another task for you. | 无论如何 我有别的任务给你 |
[09:55] | I could go for some grappa. | 我想喝点酒 |
[09:57] | Whitney? Vern? No? | 惠特妮 弗农 你们不来点吗 |
[10:00] | All right, more for me. | 好吧 那我就多喝点 |
[10:02] | I fail to see the necessity of Mr. Manfredi’s involvement. | 我不理解让曼弗雷迪先生参与的必要 |
[10:05] | Joseph is providing security… | 乔瑟夫是为理事会提供安保的 |
[10:08] | for the new council. | 我是说新理事会 |
[10:10] | My men are much more capable of handling that. | 我的人更能胜任这项工作 |
[10:12] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[10:14] | And his men actually follow his orders. | 而且他的人更听话 |
[10:16] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[10:17] | It’s very true. | 非常正确 |
[10:18] | Your only focus now should be finding the uranium rods | 你现在的唯一任务就是找回佩吉·卡特 |
[10:22] | that Peggy Carter stole from me. | 从我手里偷走的铀棒 |
[10:24] | That’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[10:25] | Isodyne can make new rods. | 艾瑟丹能源可以制造新的铀棒 |
[10:28] | – Might take a little time… – No! | -可能要花点时间 -不行 |
[10:30] | I need the same rods from the original test. | 我需要跟之前试验一模一样的铀棒 |
[10:33] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[10:35] | This is your priority, Vernon. | 这才是你的首要任务 弗农 |
[10:38] | You can use any and all means necessary. | 你可以采取一切必要的手段 |
[10:49] | You look as lovely as ever, my dear. | 你还是那么美 亲爱的 |
[10:54] | And what about Dottie Underwood? | 多蒂·安德伍德怎么办 |
[10:57] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈 |
[10:59] | I have a feeling this needs a woman’s touch. | 我觉得这事得女人来做 |
[11:18] | You know, I’m not in the movie business, | 我不太了解你们拍电影的 |
[11:20] | but I think you’re gonna need a lot more makeup | 不过我觉得要遮住那个 |
[11:23] | to cover that up. | 你还得再化化妆 |
[11:27] | Well, I’ve moved on from that part of my life. | 我已经把那些抛在身后了 |
[11:30] | It’s taken too much from me for far too long. | 电影已经占用了我太多的人生 |
[11:34] | My childhood, my innocence. | 我的童年 我的天真 |
[11:40] | You know what that’s like. | 这你懂的 |
[11:42] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你的眼睛里看出来 |
[11:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:49] | We’re so much alike. | 我们两个太像了 |
[11:52] | Let me tell you all my secrets. | 让我把所有秘密都告诉你吧 |
[11:55] | I feel just from talking to you for a few moments, | 才跟你说了几句话 |
[11:58] | we’re… we’re absolutely in the same boat. | 我就觉得我们真是一条船上的人 |
[12:13] | We’re not in the same boat. | 我们才不是呢 |
[12:17] | We’re not even in the same ocean. | 我们都不算同一片海上的人 |
[12:26] | What a finely crafted piece. | 多么精致的项链啊 |
[12:29] | I disabled the tracking device when you arrived. | 你一到这里我就把追踪设备弄坏了 |
[12:35] | So don’t expect Peggy Carter to come and rescue you. | 所以别指望佩吉·卡特来救你了 |
[12:55] | Now that we understand each other, | 现在我们互相理解了 |
[12:56] | what does Peggy Carter want? | 佩吉·卡特想要什么 |
[12:59] | You. | 你 |
[13:01] | No! Don’t! Please! Please… | 不 不要 求你 求你了 |
[13:03] | She told me to get a sample of your blood… | 她要我拿到你的血液样本 |
[13:05] | A sample of whatever that is inside you. | 你体内那东西的样本 |
[13:08] | And did you get it? | 那你拿到了吗 |
[13:13] | Clever girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[13:15] | Why does she want it? | 她要这个做什么 |
[13:17] | For her new boyfriend. | 给她的新男友 |
[13:19] | He’s a scientist. | 是个科学家 |
[13:20] | Stark. | 斯塔克 |
[13:22] | Wilkes. | 是威尔克斯 |
[13:23] | No, that’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[13:24] | Wilkes is dead. | 威尔克斯死了 |
[13:25] | He’s a ghost. | 他是个鬼魂 |
[13:27] | Things pass right through him. | 他的身体可以被穿透 |
[13:30] | Molecular intangibility. | 分子无形性 |
[13:34] | Oh, fascinating. | 太有趣了 |
[13:37] | Oh, Dottie. | 多蒂 |
[13:47] | Congratulations, Miss Underwood. | 祝贺你 安德伍德小姐 |
[13:49] | You’re still useful to me. | 你对我还有点用 |
[14:07] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:10] | No. | 没有 |
[14:12] | Splendid. | 太棒了 |
[14:59] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[15:02] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[15:03] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[15:05] | Congratulations, doctor. | 恭喜 博士 |
[15:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:25] | It’s been a long time coming. | 终于等到这一刻了 |
[15:27] | It’s quite, um… | 完全… |
[15:30] | It’s quite all right. | 完全没关系 |
[15:38] | Uh, you know what else? | 还有个事 |
[15:41] | – What? – I am starving. | -什么事 -我快饿死了 |
[15:44] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[15:45] | You haven’t eaten in days. | 你都多少天没吃东西了 |
[15:47] | I shall make you a meal fit for a king… | 我去给你做一顿帝王盛宴 |
[15:49] | A true hungarian feast. | 一顿正宗的匈牙利大餐 |
[15:52] | I’ve never had hungarian food before. | 我从没吃过匈式美食 |
[15:55] | Is it any good? | 好吃吗 |
[15:59] | Well, I am sure that I will love it. | 我肯定会喜欢的 |
[16:04] | We have a signal. | 收到信号了 |
[16:14] | Sousa. | 苏萨 |
[16:15] | We’ve located Dottie. | 我们找到多蒂了 |
[16:16] | She’s in the Santa Clarita Valley | 她在圣克拉里塔谷 |
[16:18] | near a town called Newhall. | 一个叫纽霍尔的镇子附近 |
[16:20] | Interesting. | 好啊 |
[16:20] | And the machine that Dr. Wilkes built is working. | 而且威尔克斯博士建造的机器很管用 |
[16:23] | He’s back in the material world again. | 他又回到实体世界了 |
[16:25] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[16:27] | How quickly can you get here? | 你多快能赶过来 |
[16:29] | Oh, gee, mother, I’d really like to come visit, | 抱歉 母亲 我也想过去 |
[16:32] | but I’m a little busy right now. | 但我现在走不开 |
[16:35] | Vernon Masters is there. | 弗农·马斯特斯在 对吗 |
[16:37] | Yes, mother, I’m getting enough sleep. | 是的 母亲 我休息好了 |
[16:40] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮得上忙吗 |
[16:42] | No, everything’s great. | 不用 一切顺利 |
[16:43] | Uh, I’ll talk to you soon. | 我回头再跟你说 |
[16:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:47] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[16:49] | You know mothers. | 当妈的 你懂的 |
[16:50] | Count your lucky stars that she’s still among us. | 她还健在算你幸运了 |
[16:57] | How’s your new post, Chief Sousa? | 新工作感觉怎么样 苏萨局长 |
[16:59] | Getting all the resources and support that you need? | 需要的资源和帮助都有吗 |
[17:02] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:04] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:06] | ’cause I’ve been led to believe otherwise. | 因为据说不是这样的 |
[17:10] | I don’t follow. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[17:12] | There’s been a theft, chief. | 发生了一起盗窃案 局长 |
[17:14] | On your watch. | 就在你眼皮底下 |
[17:16] | And I’m not talking about office supplies. | 我说的可不是办公用品 |
[17:19] | This is highly volatile radioactive material. | 而是极不稳定的放射性物质 |
[17:23] | Uranium, stolen from Roxxon. | 铀 从罗克森公司失窃 |
[17:27] | And you need to find it. | 你得找到它 |
[17:35] | Unfortunately, Daniel’s dealing with Vernon Masters. | 很不巧 丹尼尔正在应付弗农·马斯特斯 |
[17:37] | He won’t be coming. Are you ready? | 他来不了 你准备好了吗 |
[17:39] | Miss Carter, do you not feel that the sudden | 卡特小姐 您不觉得这信号 |
[17:42] | and inexplicable appearance of this signal is… | 突然令人费解的出现… |
[17:44] | rather convenient? | 太巧了吗 |
[17:46] | It isn’t inexplicable, Mr. Jarvis. | 没什么令人费解的 贾维斯先生 |
[17:49] | We’re walking into a trap. | 我们要自投罗网 |
[17:57] | – Do you plan on baking biscuits along the way? – No. | -你打算路上做饼干吗 -不是 |
[18:00] | But this may just save our bacon. | 但这东西或许能救我们一命 |
[18:02] | Good. I quite fancy my bacon. | 很好 我还挺喜欢我的命 |
[18:05] | Allow me to present… | 请允许我介绍… |
[18:08] | the Jitterbug… a nonlethal concussive device | 吉特巴…一个非致命震荡波装置 |
[18:11] | with a blast field of 170 degrees. | 爆炸波及范围达170度 |
[18:14] | Howard couldn’t spring for the other 190 degrees? | 霍华德就不能把另外190度也给炸了吗 |
[18:16] | When we waltz into this trap, | 待会儿去自投罗网时 |
[18:18] | I believe we may be outnumbered. | 我们可能要以寡敌众 |
[18:21] | I believe we can count on it. | 我想这是必然的 |
[18:22] | If or when that happens, | 如果或者真到了那一步 |
[18:24] | you will want to stand behind me, like so, | 您得站到我身后 像这样 |
[18:29] | then I simply enter the sequence… | 接着我就输入数字序列 |
[18:38] | …And… | 然后 |
[18:42] | …we watch our assailants cut a rug. | 就欣赏袭击者翩翩起舞吧 |
[18:45] | As it were. | 就是这样 |
[18:50] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[18:53] | May I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[18:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:55] | I thought a darker Jacket more befitting a prowler. | 我觉得深色上衣更适合夜行 |
[18:58] | You’re quite right. Thank you. | 你说得太对了 谢谢 |
[19:08] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:12] | Of course. | 当然好 |
[19:17] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 |
[19:19] | I can assure you, Miss Carter is more than capable | 我向你保证 卡特小姐完全能够处理 |
[19:21] | of handling whatever lies ahead for us. | 我们即将面临的一切问题 |
[19:23] | I’m not worried about her. | 我不是在担心她 |
[19:27] | – If you would rather I didn’t go, I… – No. | -如果你希望我不去 我 -不 |
[19:29] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[19:31] | And I can see how much you need this. | 我也看得出你很需要做这些事 |
[19:34] | So I can permit you your adventure, Mr. Jarvis. | 我可以允许你去冒险 贾维斯先生 |
[19:37] | But you must also allow me | 但同时 你也得允许我 |
[19:38] | to wring my hands from time to time. | 时不时地握紧双手 |
[19:46] | I promise you, no harm will come to me | 我向你保证 有卡特小姐照看 |
[19:48] | under Miss Carter’s watch. | 我不会受伤的 |
[19:50] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要做出你无法兑现的承诺 |
[19:53] | Ready, Mr. Jarvis? | 准备好了吗 贾维斯先生 |
[19:55] | Yes, he is. | 他准备好了 |
[19:57] | Let’s see what Miss Frost has planned for us. | 去看看弗罗斯特女士为我们准备了什么 |
[20:05] | Let me get this straight. | 是这样吗 |
[20:07] | You’re telling me Roxxon has known about this heist | 罗克森公司48小时前 |
[20:09] | for the past 48 hours. | 就知道被盗的事了 |
[20:10] | They’re just now coming to us? | 而现在才来找我们 |
[20:11] | – Trail is ice-cold. – I agree with you. | -线索已无迹可寻 -我同意 |
[20:12] | Whoever pulled off this job is talented. | 完成这件事的人真的很厉害 |
[20:15] | But I believe that you are smarter than they are. | 但是我相信你比他们更聪明 |
[20:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Still, can’t make any promises. | 不过还是 无法保证什么 |
[20:24] | Can I call you “Daniel”? | 我能叫你丹尼尔吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 当然 那更好 |
[20:28] | You have a great story, Daniel… | 你的故事很精彩 丹尼尔 |
[20:31] | from war hero to exemplary agent to Chief. | 从战争英雄到楷模特工 然后成为局长 |
[20:34] | And this is not just about talent or intelligence. | 而且重点不止是才能或才智 |
[20:38] | Yours is a tale of sacrifice. | 你的故事重点是牺牲 |
[20:41] | Let this be your next chapter. | 让这成为你故事的下一章节吧 |
[20:44] | It might be difficult to clean up this Roxxon business. | 罗克森公司的事也许很难处理 |
[20:47] | It’s gonna cost you time, money. | 这会需要花时间和金钱 |
[20:50] | Hell, you might even lose a few friends. | 也许还会失去几个朋友 |
[20:53] | But the rewards, Daniel… | 可是回报 丹尼尔 |
[20:56] | these folks in Washington… | 华盛顿的那些人 |
[20:58] | they love a hero, and they love a good yarn. | 他们喜欢英雄 也喜欢一段轶事 |
[21:06] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[21:08] | And I’m not here to add to my story. | 我来这儿也不是给我的故事增添内容的 |
[21:11] | Like I said, we’ll do our best. | 我说过 我们会尽力 |
[21:15] | But I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 但别抱太大希望 |
[21:20] | Well, I guess I’ll just keep my expectations… | 那我还是把期望保持得 |
[21:25] | realistic, huh? | 现实点吧 |
[21:37] | The Chadwick ranch is five miles beyond the next canyon. | 查德维克的农场在过了下个峡谷五英里处 |
[21:43] | Well, I’m very pleased to be entering into this | 威尔克斯博士的成功 |
[21:44] | buoyed by Dr. Wilkes’ success. | 真让我非常高兴 |
[21:47] | Very exciting, indeed. | 太令人激动了 |
[21:49] | Absolutely. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | I must say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him quite so… | 我得说 我从没见过他那么 |
[21:59] | excited. | 激动 |
[22:04] | Unsafe. | 这样不安全 |
[22:05] | Do you have something to say, Mr. Jarvis, | 有话就说 贾维斯先生 |
[22:07] | instead of pecking around like an old mother hen? | 别像个老母鸡似的到处瞎啄 |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:10] | I was simply trying to fill silence. | 我只是随便找话说 |
[22:12] | Well, don’t feel the need. | 没必要 |
[22:13] | I like the silence. Keeps me focused on the task at hand. | 我喜欢安静 能让我专注于手边的工作 |
[22:15] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[22:18] | It was a very exciting moment. | 那一刻非常激动 |
[22:20] | He kissed me. I indulged him. | 他亲了我 我让他亲了 |
[22:22] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:24] | And blushed. | 还脸红了 |
[22:26] | I beg your pardon! | 你说什么 |
[22:27] | You blushed. | 您脸红了 |
[22:28] | I am not discussing this with you any further, Mr. Jarvis. | 这个话题到此为止 贾维斯先生 |
[22:31] | Though this does create a bit of a sticky wicket | 但这样一来对苏萨局长 |
[22:33] | in regards to Chief Sousa. | 就尴尬了 |
[22:35] | A sticky what? | 什么 |
[22:38] | It’s… it’s just that I’ve noticed | 我只是注意到了 |
[22:40] | something of a connection, as it were. | 可以说是一种情愫 |
[22:42] | Between the two of you. | 你们俩之间的情愫 |
[22:44] | I fail to see how this is any of your business, Mr. Jarvis. | 我看不出这和你有什么关系 贾维斯先生 |
[22:46] | And now that his engagement has been called off… | 他的订婚也取消了 |
[22:49] | You were eavesdropping on our conversation in the van! | 你偷听了我们在车里的对话 |
[22:51] | I would never. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[22:55] | I may have overheard a private utterance or two. | 我也许无意中听到了一些私人对话 |
[22:58] | If you are implying that I am some sort of chippy | 如果你是在暗示我行为不检 |
[22:59] | toying with two men that I respect, you… | 在玩弄两个我尊重的男人 你 |
[23:01] | The thought never crossed my mind. | 我从没有过这种想法 |
[23:05] | However… | 但是 |
[23:08] | you have rather gone from famine to feast, | 在不错的追求者这方面 |
[23:10] | Vis-à-vis quality suitors. | 您确实从无到多 |
[23:12] | And I must say, I do not envy your position | 我得说 我并不羡慕您夹在他们之间 |
[23:16] | between Dr. Wilkes’ incandescent smile | 威尔克斯博士有耀眼的微笑 |
[23:19] | – and Chief Sousa’s eyes, so – No. | -苏萨局长则有温暖 -不 |
[23:21] | – warm yet so wise… – No, no. Please, please. No! | -而聪慧的眼睛 -不 请别说了 停 |
[23:28] | I never intended to encourage the affections of two… | 我从没想要怂恿那两位… |
[23:32] | quality suitors, as you say. | 不错的追求者的感情 |
[23:36] | It simply happened. | 事情就那样发生了 |
[23:39] | You underestimate your allure, Miss Carter. | 您低估自己的魅力了 卡特小姐 |
[23:43] | I’m not in the least surprised. | 我丝毫不觉得意外 |
[23:47] | I am. | 我意外 |
[23:51] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:42] | Stop right there. | 站着别动 |
[24:46] | Now, who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:48] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:50] | I’m just the distraction. | 我只是分散你注意力的 |
[24:51] | What? | 什么 |
[24:55] | Heard a shot! | 有枪声 |
[24:56] | This way! | 这边 |
[24:58] | Over here! | 在那儿 |
[24:59] | Behind me. | 站到我后面 |
[25:02] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[25:03] | – Mr. Jarvis. – Not yet. | -贾维斯先生 -还没到时候 |
[25:04] | They’re almost upon us. | 他们就要过来了 |
[25:05] | And…Now! | 就现在 |
[25:08] | 33 23 33 33-23-33. | |
[25:11] | – I’ve got them covered. – Watch them. | -我盯着他们 -看紧点 |
[25:12] | 33 23 33 33-23-33. | |
[25:15] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[25:17] | 33 23 33 33-23-33. | |
[25:19] | You move one more inch, it’ll be our last. | 再动一下 你就死定了 |
[25:22] | What shall we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:24] | Well, there’s only one thing to do. | 只有一个办法了 |
[25:30] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[25:33] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[25:36] | Is this supposed to be a rescue? | 你是来救我的吗 |
[25:40] | What a nice surprise. | 多么令人惊喜呀 |
[25:52] | Ana, please tell Mr. Jarvis that he is a very lucky man. | 安娜 请转告贾维斯先生他太幸运了 |
[25:56] | I’ll be sure to send him the message. | 我一定会转告他的 |
[26:06] | I feel born again. | 我感觉如获新生 |
[26:09] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[26:11] | L’chaim. | 干杯 |
[26:13] | To Agent Carter and Mr. Jarvis and their safe return. | 敬卡特特工和贾维斯先生 希望他们安全归来 |
[26:24] | Where is Whitney Frost? | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特在哪 |
[26:27] | You want information from me? | 你还想从我这里得到消息 |
[26:28] | After you sent me on a fool’s errand | 你派我去执行送命的任务 |
[26:30] | to collect a blood sample? | 收集血样 |
[26:32] | If I’d had any other choice, you’d still be rotting in your cell. | 要是有其它选择 你就肯定还在牢房里烂着 |
[26:35] | And yet you risked life and limb to try and rescue me. | 可你还是冒着生命危险来救我 |
[26:38] | Did anyone question you? | 有人问你话了吗 |
[26:40] | Your friend Vernon. We had a chat. | 你的朋友弗农 我们小谈了一会儿 |
[26:42] | Lovely cocktail party with sodium amytal, | 阿米妥钠的针剂很不错 |
[26:44] | and he threatened to pull my teeth out. | 他还威胁要把我的牙全拔出来 |
[26:47] | 33 23 33 23…23…33. | |
[26:52] | What did you tell him? | 你对他说什么了 |
[26:54] | Not a thing. | 什么都没说 |
[26:55] | I know I put in the correct sequence. | 序列肯定没错 |
[26:57] | 33 23 33 33-23-33. | |
[27:04] | Oh, you better hurry, Peggy. | 你最好快点 佩吉 |
[27:05] | If I get loose before you do, there’s no telling what I’ll do. | 如果我比你先挣脱 我不一定会做什么呢 |
[27:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:17] | Careful what you ask me. | 别乱问问题哦 |
[27:19] | I’ve had just enough wine that I may answer honestly. | 我刚喝了不少红酒 或许会如实回答 |
[27:22] | If you want to talk, I’m not going anywhere. | 如果你想说 反正我哪也不会去 |
[27:40] | When Edwin told me about his previous exploits with Miss Carter, | 以前埃德温给我讲他和卡特小姐做的事 |
[27:44] | he didn’t want me to know what dangers he faced. | 他并不想让我知道那有多危险 |
[27:47] | Sometimes we lie to protect those that we love. | 有时我们撒谎是为了保护所爱的人 |
[27:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[27:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | I find that now, I miss the lie. | 现在 我怀念那个谎言了 |
[28:02] | But today, we have much to celebrate. | 但是今天 我们要好好庆祝 |
[28:06] | Now that you’re whole again, what is your next step? | 你又恢复肉身了 接下来准备怎么办 |
[28:11] | Well… that’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[28:13] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:18] | Even before all this happened, | 即使在这一切发生之前 |
[28:20] | all of Isodyne’s resources were focused upon Zero Matter. | 艾瑟丹就对零物质研究投入了一切资源 |
[28:24] | We were still 10 years away | 但我们离能解开它的 |
[28:26] | from unraveling its basic principles. | 基本原理还差十年呢 |
[28:28] | 10 years? | 十年 |
[28:39] | Look at us, just crying into our $400 bottles of wine. | 瞧我俩 喝着四百块的酒抹眼泪 |
[28:44] | Would you like to cry into a $1,000 bottle? | 要不来杯一千块的酒抹眼泪 |
[28:50] | 33 23 33 33-23-33. | |
[28:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:55] | 33 33… | |
[28:56] | What’s your plan for me once all this is over? | 等一切结束了 你准备把我怎么办 |
[28:58] | Put you back in prison, of course. | 当然是把你关回牢里 |
[28:59] | – Really? – 33-23-33… | -是吗 -33 23 33 |
[29:02] | You’d save me only to sentence me to death? | 你来救我就是为了能判我死刑 |
[29:04] | Don’t be dramatic. | 别这么夸张 |
[29:08] | I’m being a realist, which is a concept you need to accept. | 我只是现实 你也该好好接受现实 |
[29:12] | You stick that pretty little head of yours in the sand, | 你把漂亮的小脑袋埋在沙子里 |
[29:14] | all the while knowing what kind of men you work for… | 其实一直知道你究竟在为什么人工作 |
[29:17] | like Vernon Masters. | 就是弗农·马斯特斯那类货色 |
[29:18] | I’ll deal with Vernon Masters. | 我会应付弗农·马斯特斯的 |
[29:22] | He’s only one of many. | 他只是冰山一角 |
[29:23] | Do you have any idea how deep the rot goes in the SSR? | 你知道战略科学军团有多腐败吗 |
[29:26] | 33 23 33 33-23-33… | |
[29:28] | Your idealism blinds you, Peggy. | 你的理想主义蒙蔽了你 佩吉 |
[29:31] | And it will kill us all. | 这会害死我们的 |
[29:35] | Freedom. | 出来了 |
[29:37] | Carol Lombard. | 卡洛尔·隆巴德[女演员] |
[29:39] | The code for the device was set to 34-24-34… | 设备的代码是34 24 34 |
[29:42] | Carol Lombard’s measurements. | 卡洛尔·隆巴德的三围 |
[29:43] | Like a fool, I accidentally put in | 我个笨蛋 我输的是 |
[29:45] | Barbara Stanwyck’s measurements… | 芭芭拉·斯坦威克[女演员]的三围 |
[29:46] | 33-23-33, which is a completely different function. | 33 23 33 那可就是另一种功能了 |
[29:50] | What does Barbara Stanwyck do? | 芭芭拉·斯坦威克是什么功能 |
[29:52] | Well, naturally, that’s the code for– | 不用说 那是 |
[30:02] | the delayed detonation. | 延迟爆炸的代码 |
[30:08] | Six men here, no Whitney Frost. | 六个人 没有惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[30:11] | They’re all broken. | 他们都受伤了 |
[30:12] | I was looking forward to having a little fun. | 我本还期待找点乐子呢 |
[30:14] | You’re in no condition to have any fun. | 你根本没法找乐子 |
[30:16] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[30:18] | I told you, your friend Vernon | 我说过了 你的朋友弗农 |
[30:19] | played rough when he questioned me. | 问我话的时候下了狠手 |
[30:21] | And yet no one questioned us. | 可却没人来审我们 |
[30:23] | And so they locked us away for hours. | 他们也就把我们关了几个小时 |
[30:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:26] | Perhaps they are awaiting Miss Frost’s return. | 也许他们在等弗罗斯特女士回来 |
[30:30] | Vernon didn’t do this to you. | 不是弗农对你下的狠手 |
[30:31] | Whitney Frost did. | 是惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[30:33] | What did you tell her?! | 你跟她说什么了 |
[30:36] | Peggy, you knew this was a trap. | 佩吉 你知道这是个陷阱 |
[30:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:40] | But it wasn’t set for you. | 可不是为你设的 |
[30:45] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[30:46] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[30:54] | Move. Now! | 赶快走 |
[31:04] | Halt. You are trespassing. | 站住 你在非法入侵 |
[31:07] | Leave the premises immediately, | 立刻离开宅邸 |
[31:08] | or the proper authorities will be contacted. | 否则有关当局将得到通知 |
[31:11] | Halt. You are trespassing. | 站住 你在非法入侵 |
[31:14] | Leave the premises immediately, | 立刻离开宅邸 |
[31:15] | or the proper authorities will be contacted. | 否则有关当局将得到通知 |
[31:18] | – Cease your activities at once. – Quiet, dear. | -立刻停止你的行动 -别说了 亲爱的 |
[31:20] | You have five seconds to comply. | 你有五秒钟时间投降 |
[31:23] | 4 3 2… 4, 3, 2… | |
[31:26] | Wonderful! | 真棒 |
[31:29] | Enjoy the poinsettia garden outside the east wing | 好好享受东厢房外的一品红花园 |
[31:31] | and have a very pleasant day. | 祝您愉快 |
[31:41] | Isometric heat-waste regulators. | 等距余热调节器 |
[31:46] | Oh, kinetic force stabilization. | 动能力稳定器 |
[31:50] | Mobile solar energy collectors… | 便携太阳能收集器 |
[31:54] | What, is he constructing a palladium core? | 怎么 他是在建造钯核吗 |
[31:57] | The man’s a certifiable genius. | 那男人真是个天才 |
[31:59] | He wants to waste it on making movies. | 却要浪费才华拍电影 |
[32:01] | What a shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[32:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[32:05] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
[32:09] | The last time we saw each other… | 我们上次见面时 |
[32:13] | that was quite an evening, wasn’t it? | 那晚上很刺激啊 不是吗 |
[32:22] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服 |
[32:26] | To design all this by yourself… | 你一个人设计出了这些 |
[32:31] | You are very special, Dr. Wilkes. | 你真是特别 威尔克斯博士 |
[32:34] | Isn’t it marvelous, the Zero Matter? | 零物质多么神奇啊 |
[32:38] | Retaining its base property | 保持其基础属性的同时 |
[32:40] | while affecting each host differently. | 对不同宿主又有不同的影响 |
[32:44] | Like the two of us. | 比如在我们俩身上 |
[32:47] | Both fascinating in our own way. | 以我们各自的方式精彩 |
[32:51] | Peggy will be back soon. | 佩吉很快就会回来 |
[32:54] | I think we have a little time. | 我想我们有时间 |
[33:02] | Now, what happens if you step out of this? | 如果你走出来会怎样 |
[33:05] | Do you lose all mass? | 你会失去质量吗 |
[33:07] | Where do you go if you’re no longer contained? | 如果你不再受束缚会怎样 |
[33:12] | Listen to me, chattering away. | 听我扯东扯西的 |
[33:14] | I didn’t come here to talk. | 我来的目的不是聊天 |
[33:16] | Your friend stole something from me, | 你朋友偷了我的东西 |
[33:19] | And I need to take it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[33:30] | What are you doing? Dr. Wilkes. | 你在干吗 威尔克斯博士 |
[33:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:41] | You are full of surprises, doctor. | 你总能给人惊喜 博士 |
[33:59] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[34:02] | Like what? | 什么样 |
[34:04] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[34:12] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我得说 |
[34:14] | That stung a little. | 有点疼啊 |
[34:17] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[34:19] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[34:22] | Well, do you feel different? | 你感觉自己有变化吗 |
[34:24] | Stronger? | 变强壮了 |
[34:27] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[34:31] | You are stronger, Dr. Wilkes. | 你确实变强壮了 威尔克斯博士 |
[34:33] | You don’t need that contraption at all. | 你根本不需要那个装置 |
[34:37] | But it doesn’t last, does it? | 但这持续不了多久 是吧 |
[34:40] | That machine was designed to contain Zero Matter, | 那台机器是设计来控制零物质的 |
[34:44] | which contains you. | 而零物质束缚了你 |
[34:45] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[34:46] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -来吧 |
[34:47] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -来吧 |
[34:48] | We both need Zero Matter. | 我们都需要零物质 |
[34:49] | We can help each other. | 我们能相互帮助 |
[34:51] | We can help each other understand it. | 来了解零物质 |
[34:52] | We can help each other control it. | 控制零物质 |
[34:54] | You can’t control it. No one can. | 你没法控制它 没人可以 |
[34:57] | It’s a force of destruction. | 它就是一股破坏力 |
[34:58] | Look at what it’s done to me, to you. | 看看它对我作了什么 对你作了什么 |
[35:00] | We can change the world. | 我们可以改变世界 |
[35:02] | The world’s just fine as it is. | 世界这样就挺好 |
[35:06] | Is it? | 好吗 |
[35:08] | Do you… do you really believe that Isodyne recruited you | 你真认为艾瑟丹能源雇用你 |
[35:12] | because they valued your brilliant mind? | 是因为他们赏识你的才能吗 |
[35:15] | You were hired for the same reason | 他们雇你和雇简·斯考特的 |
[35:17] | that Jane Scott was hired. | 原因相同 |
[35:19] | A woman and a colored man. | 女人和有色人种 |
[35:22] | We’re people so marginalized, so desperate for approval, | 都是被忽视的群体 渴望得到认同 |
[35:26] | we’ll do anything to hold on to what little respect we can get. | 只要别人给点好脸色 就什么都肯做 |
[35:29] | Easily manipulated and completely expendable. | 易受操控且无足轻重 |
[35:33] | Yeah, from what I hear, | 据我我所知 |
[35:34] | your husband had a real special reason | 你丈夫雇简·斯考特 |
[35:36] | for hiring Jane Scott. | 有很特殊的理由 |
[35:37] | But without Isodyne… Where would you be? | 但如果没有艾瑟丹能源 你又会在哪呢 |
[35:40] | Would you be scrubbing toilets? | 洗厕所吗 |
[35:42] | Shining shoes for a living? | 还是靠擦鞋谋生 |
[35:44] | Has there ever been a day | 在这个国家 |
[35:45] | where you felt like a real man in this country? | 你可有哪怕一刻 感觉自己是个男子汉 |
[35:49] | I simply want to change things for people like us, | 我只想改变我们这类人的生活状况 |
[35:51] | people that have been ignored, held back, ground up. | 我们这些被忽视 遭阻挠 受压榨的人 |
[35:56] | Aww, that’s my little Robin Hood. | 这才是我的小罗宾·汉 |
[36:01] | A colored scientist. | 黑人科学家 |
[36:05] | I done seen everything. | 我真是什么都见识过了 |
[36:07] | Watch your mouth. | 放尊重点 |
[36:08] | Dr. Wilkes, | 威尔克斯博士 |
[36:10] | meet my associate, Joseph Manfredi. | 这是我的伙伴 乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪 |
[36:15] | You get what you need, sweetheart? | 拿到你要的了吗 亲爱的 |
[36:18] | Not everything. | 没全拿到 |
[36:20] | Dr. Wilkes will be accompanying us. | 威尔克斯博士会跟我们走 |
[36:22] | No. No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[36:24] | No offense, doc… | 不好意思 博士 |
[36:27] | But I wouldn’t take that tone with me. | 换我就不用那副语气 |
[36:30] | If you think… | 如果你认为 |
[36:33] | Nice shot. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:39] | Stark residence. | 斯塔克宅 |
[36:40] | Mrs. Jarvis, this is Daniel Sousa. | 贾维斯太太 我是丹尼尔·苏萨 |
[36:41] | They back yet? | 他们回来了吗 |
[36:43] | No. | 没有 |
[36:44] | And I must admit, I’m starting to get worried. | 说实话 我开始担心了 |
[36:46] | Sit tight. I’ll be right there. | 待在那里 我马上就到 |
[36:49] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[37:05] | Stand him up! | 把住他 |
[37:07] | You want to be a hero, huh? | 你想逞英雄是吗 |
[37:25] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[37:28] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:31] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要 |
[37:34] | We’re not monsters. | 我们不是禽兽 |
[37:36] | I don’t think this concerns you. | 这和你没关系 |
[37:37] | He will die if you take him. He needs… | 如果你们带走他他会死的 他需要… |
[37:39] | He needs answers. | 他需要答案 |
[37:41] | And I’m gonna help him get those. | 我会帮他得到他想要的答案 |
[37:43] | You won’t get away with this. | 你别想逃脱 |
[37:45] | She won’t stop coming for you. | 她不会放过你的 |
[37:49] | I don’t doubt that. | 我知道 |
[37:51] | I can, however, slow her down. | 不过 我有办法拖住她 |
[37:54] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:56] | Got to go. | 快走 |
[38:02] | Ana! Ana! | 安娜 安娜 |
[38:06] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[38:07] | Oh, ah, are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:10] | Help! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[38:21] | Help! Please! | 来人啊 救命 |
[38:22] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:23] | She’s been shot. | 她中枪了 |
[38:26] | Officer, over here. Agent Carter, SSR. | 警官 战略科学军团 卡特特工 |
[38:28] | I have a prisoner in the trunk of this vehicle. | 这辆车的后备箱里有一个罪犯 |
[38:30] | Don’t listen to her if she speaks to you, | 如果她和你说话 别听她的 |
[38:31] | and for the love of god, don’t open the trunk. | 并且求求你 千万别把后备箱打开 |
[38:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[38:34] | – Please help her. – Grab the doors. | -请救救她 -把门打开 |
[38:46] | Her breathing is shallow. Pulse is dropping. | 病人呼吸微弱 心跳在减弱 |
[38:47] | Miss, can you hear me? | 小姐 你可以听到吗 |
[38:50] | What’s her name, sir? Sir? | 她叫什么名字 先生 先生 |
[38:52] | Ana Jarvis. | 安娜·贾维斯 |
[38:53] | It was a robbery gone wrong. | 是抢劫升级 |
[38:54] | She was shot once at close range. | 她近距离中了弹 |
[38:56] | – Have O.R.1 prepped for surgery. – Yes, doctor. | -让一号手术室做好手术准备 -好的 医生 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:00] | You’ll have to wait here. | 你们必须在外面等着 |
[39:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:08] | Somebody help! | 有没有人 |
[39:09] | An officer’s been shot! | 有个警官中枪了 |
[39:24] | This way. | 这边 |
[39:55] | Geez, chief, what happened? | 天呐 局长 发生什么了 |
[39:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:07] | Rough night? | 昨晚挺辛苦 |
[40:09] | Surprised a couple of burglars. | 撞见了几个盗窃犯 |
[40:12] | They objected to being shown the door. | 他们拒绝离开 |
[40:15] | The crime in this city, huh? | 真是世风日下啊 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:18] | Crime. | 世风日下 |
[40:20] | Any leads on the Roxxon materials? | 罗克森公司的事有线索了吗 |
[40:22] | Not a thing. | 完全没有 |
[40:25] | I don’t think we’ll ever find it. | 恐怕是找不到了 |
[40:28] | That would be a real shame. | 那真是不幸了 |
[40:31] | For everyone involved. | 对所有相关的人来说 |
[40:35] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[40:37] | A nice, long rest. | 好好休息 |
[40:40] | I’ll be taking over SSR L.A. operations for the foreseeable future. | 接下来一段时间我会接管战略科学军团洛杉矶分局 |
[40:45] | At least until you’re back on your feet. | 至少等到你好起来再说 |
[40:47] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[40:51] | I think it is. | 我认为有必要 |
[41:07] | Auerbach Theatrical Agency. | 奥尔巴赫经纪公司 |
[41:08] | It’s Agent Carter. | 这里是卡特特工 |
[41:09] | Put me through to the chief, please. | 请帮我接局长 |
[41:11] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[41:15] | Hello? Vernon Masters. | 你好 弗农·马斯特斯 |
[41:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:42] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在手术 |
[41:51] | They can’t even say if she’ll… | 他们都不能确定她能否… |