时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It’s drawn to you. | 它被你所吸引 |
[00:10] | Calling me. | 召唤我 |
[00:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:12] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[00:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:15] | I know where Jane Scott’s body is. | 我知道简·斯考特的尸体在哪了 |
[00:17] | Where’s Peggy? | 佩吉呢 |
[00:18] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[00:19] | She’s moved on to a new case. | 她去办别的案子了 |
[00:20] | You’re yesterday’s news for her. | 你对她来说是旧闻了 |
[00:22] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[00:23] | It called me here. | 它召唤我来这里 |
[00:24] | It wants to be let out. | 它想被放出来 |
[00:25] | Should you really be touching her? | 你碰她真的好吗 |
[00:26] | Yes. I have to. | 是的 我必须碰她 |
[00:27] | I need an atomic bomb. | 我需要颗原子弹 |
[00:29] | The two remaining warheads were put in storage. | 剩下的两个核弹头被封存起来了 |
[00:31] | Well, it won’t be the first time | 这也不是我们第一次 |
[00:32] | we’ve infiltrated a Roxxon facility. | 潜入罗克森公司的设施了 |
[00:33] | The elevator requires a special key… | 电梯需要一把特殊的钥匙才能启动 |
[00:36] | Talk Mr. Jarvis through the procedure. | 你来口述指导贾维斯先生 |
[00:37] | I’ll take care of our company. | 我去解决他们 |
[00:42] | You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start, | 你说你搬来这边是想重新开始 |
[00:44] | but that’s not the whole truth, is it? | 但那不是全部 对吗 |
[00:46] | I think you’re in love with Peggy. | 我想 你爱着佩吉 |
[00:47] | Get the council together. | 把理事会召集起来 |
[00:48] | I want to call an emergency meeting. | 我要求召开紧急会议 |
[00:50] | They’re gonna want to hear this. | 他们会想听我要说的话 |
[00:51] | Peggy, I… | 佩吉 我… |
[00:52] | Jason. Jason. | 杰森 杰森 |
[01:05] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[01:07] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[01:22] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[01:24] | Can you hear me?! | 你能听见吗 |
[01:25] | Jason? Jason?! | 杰森 杰森 |
[01:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:30] | I-I-I — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:32] | I-I was somewhere else. | 我在其他地方 |
[01:33] | I-I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[01:34] | It’s all right. You’re back now. | 没事 你回来了 |
[01:35] | No, it — it’s not all right. | 不 怎么会没事 |
[01:37] | I can’t — I can’t fight it anymore. | 我抵挡不住了 |
[01:38] | I’ve lost control, Peggy. | 我失去控制了 佩吉 |
[01:40] | – We’ll fix this. – No! No. | -我们会想出办法的 -不 |
[01:41] | I’m at the whim of — of some dark force | 我完全受控于某种黑暗力量 |
[01:43] | that we have absolutely no understanding of. | 我们对其毫不了解 |
[01:45] | I could vanish forever at any moment, | 我随时可能会永远消失 |
[01:47] | and we’d have no idea when or what would happen next — | 我们完全不知接下来什么时候会发生什么 |
[01:50] | What do we know? | 我们知道什么 |
[01:52] | Your work at Isodyne was in containment research. | 你在艾瑟丹能源的工作是控制研究 |
[01:55] | You built a housing unit for zero matter. | 你为零物质制造了储存器 |
[01:57] | Perhaps you can do something similar for yourself. | 或许你可以为自己做同样的事 |
[01:59] | – That won’t work. – Why? | -那没用 -为什么 |
[02:00] | Because I have no mass. | 因为我没有质量 |
[02:02] | I have no material form to contain. | 我没有物质去控制 |
[02:03] | But if you did? | 如果你有肉身呢 |
[02:04] | If I did, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 如果有 我们就不必进行这场谈话了 |
[02:07] | Jane Scott’s tissue sample. | 简·斯考特的组织样本 |
[02:09] | When you were exposed to the zero matter from that, | 当你接触到其中的零物质时 |
[02:11] | you were restored to a tangible state. | 你得到了肉身 |
[02:13] | Temporarily. | 暂时得到 |
[02:14] | If you could replicate that even briefly, | 如果你能短暂重复此举 |
[02:16] | do you think you could build | 你认为你可以 |
[02:17] | a containment chamber for yourself? | 为自己建一个控制室吗 |
[02:22] | Yes. | 可以 |
[02:23] | Y-yes, I think that might work. | 那或许行得通 |
[02:26] | We need to get our hands on some more zero matter. | 我们需要拿到零物质 |
[02:28] | And as far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[02:29] | there’s only one place left in the world to find it. | 这世上只有一个地方能搞到 |
[02:34] | And I did it. | 我做到了 |
[02:36] | But then it went away, but I will get it back. | 它却溜走了 但我会夺回来 |
[02:38] | Darling, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[02:42] | Do I look like I’m okay? | 你看我像好吗 |
[02:43] | Sweetheart, I was — | 亲爱的 我… |
[02:44] | No. No, what exactly has happened as of late, Cal, | 不 最近发生了什么 卡尔 |
[02:47] | that would lead you to believe that I’m okay? | 会让你觉得我还好 |
[02:48] | Whitney, please. | 惠特妮 求你了 |
[02:49] | Would it be the catastrophe, maybe, | 莫非是在罗克森设施遭遇的 |
[02:51] | at the Roxxon facility? | 巨大挫败 |
[02:53] | Or maybe you’re referring to the never-ending interference | 或许你是指那个该死的联邦特工 |
[02:55] | of that twit federal agent | 不断干预我们的行动 |
[02:58] | and how she has crippled everything | 还几乎毁掉了 |
[03:01] | that I am trying to accomplish. | 我想要达成的一切 |
[03:02] | Honey, everything’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 一切都会没事的 |
[03:03] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[03:04] | Because I’ve arranged for the council to meet with you. | 因为我安排了理事会与你见面 |
[03:08] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[03:09] | I thought long and hard about it through the night, | 我昨晚好好想了这件事 |
[03:12] | and I realized that I haven’t been giving you the proper support. | 我意识到我没有给你应有的支持 |
[03:16] | And this is my way of rectifying my mistake. | 这是我弥补过失的方式 |
[03:19] | But the council never meets with outsiders, | 但理事会从来不见外人 |
[03:21] | Let alone a woman. | 更别提女人了 |
[03:22] | It took some convincing, | 我的确劝了他们一番 |
[03:23] | and I did have to cash in all my chips. | 我把筹码都压上了 |
[03:25] | But you’re worth it. | 为了你 这都值得 |
[03:27] | You’ve always understood this stuff better than me. | 你一直比我更懂得这东西 |
[03:31] | That’s why you need to be the one | 所以应该由你 |
[03:32] | that addresses the council on zero matter | 向理事会介绍零物质 |
[03:34] | and all its potential. | 及其一切潜能 |
[03:37] | You did that for me? | 你为我那么做了 |
[03:38] | I did it for us. | 是为了我们 |
[03:41] | Now, everyone’s gonna be in attendance | 明晚的慈善晚宴 |
[03:43] | tomorrow night for the fundraiser. | 所有人都会出席 |
[03:44] | I think once the council sees what you’re capable of, | 我认为一旦理事会看到了你的本事 |
[03:49] | well, they’ll give you whatever you want. | 他们会给你想要的一切 |
[03:53] | Oh, Cal. | 卡尔 |
[03:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | Of course, my love. | 应该的 我的挚爱 |
[04:05] | Does that go through your body? | 那东西穿透了你的身体 |
[04:07] | It does, which is fortunate. | 是的 还蛮幸运的 |
[04:08] | Yes. Less likely to infect. | 是啊 这样感染几率更小 |
[04:12] | You must be in incredible pain. | 你现在肯定疼痛难忍 |
[04:13] | Only when I walk. | 只有在走路时 |
[04:15] | And sleep. And breathe. | 睡觉时 呼吸时 |
[04:17] | – And eat. – Ah, yes. | -还有吃饭时 -是的 |
[04:18] | Eating was very unpleasant. | 吃饭也非常不舒服 |
[04:19] | This is all very frightening. | 这太吓人了 |
[04:22] | I suffered this injury while avoiding something far worse, | 我受这伤 是为了避免更糟糕的事 |
[04:25] | if you can believe that. | 如果你能相信的话 |
[04:26] | Cannot. | 无法相信 |
[04:27] | – Well-done. – Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[04:31] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:33] | To change, and then down to the lab. | 换衣服 然后去实验室 |
[04:34] | I’ll find Dr. Wilkes and begin preparations for tomorrow evening. | 我去找威尔克斯博士 准备明天晚上的行动 |
[04:37] | Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你难道不该休息吗 |
[04:39] | In a perfect world. | 在理想世界里才能 |
[04:40] | But sadly, there’s no rest for the weary and wounded | 无奈的是 受伤累垮的人 没时间休息 |
[04:42] | untill the job is done. | 除非任务完成 |
[04:45] | I’ll be up for tea, darling. | 待会儿喝茶 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | You look terrible. | 你气色真差 |
[05:01] | Says the woman with the rebar hole through her abdomen. | 被钢筋刺穿了肚子的女人还说我呢 |
[05:05] | Is anything the matter? | 有心事吗 |
[05:08] | You didn’t call me here to ask me about my emotional state. | 你叫我来不是为了询问我的精神状况 |
[05:11] | Right. | 对 |
[05:13] | Yes, I called you here because we have a problem. | 我叫你来是因为有个麻烦 |
[05:16] | Just one? | 就一个 |
[05:18] | Dr. Wilkes has lost his foothold here. | 威尔克斯博士失去了控制 |
[05:20] | Last night, he disappeared temporarily, | 昨晚 他短暂消失了 |
[05:22] | and now he could vanish forever at any moment. | 现在他随时可能永远消失 |
[05:25] | We need to do something to anchor him into this world | 我们得做点什么把他固定在这世上 |
[05:27] | until we find a more permanent solution. | 直到找到更长久的办法 |
[05:28] | Whatever that something is, | 不管那是什么 |
[05:29] | it’s already giving me indigestion. | 已经让我觉得反胃了 |
[05:31] | Daniel, not only is Dr. Wilkes a good man, | 丹尼尔 威尔克斯博士不仅是个好人 |
[05:34] | he is the centerpiece | 他还是我们 |
[05:34] | for the case we’re building against Isodyne, | 针对艾瑟丹能源 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[05:36] | Whitney Frost, and that Arena Social cabal. | 竞技俱乐部阴谋立案的关键人物 |
[05:39] | So you need him. | 你需要他 |
[05:41] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[05:43] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好吧 什么计划 |
[05:45] | Dr. Wilkes has designed a containment chamber | 威尔克斯博士设计了一个控制室 |
[05:47] | to stabilize himself, | 来稳定自己 |
[05:48] | but he needs a sample of Zero Matter. | 但他需要零物质样本 |
[05:50] | I intend to get that sample from Whitney Frost. | 我想从惠特妮·弗罗斯特身上拿到 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | The best chance that we have | 接近惠特妮 |
[05:56] | of getting close to Whitney without being detected | 而不被发现的最好机会 |
[05:58] | is her husband’s campaign fundraiser | 是她丈夫明晚 |
[05:59] | tomorrow night at the MacArthur Grand Hotel. | 在麦克阿瑟大酒店举办的竞选筹款晚宴 |
[06:01] | Not an easy ticket to get. | 不容易搞到票 |
[06:03] | Howard Stark donates money to all the political candidates | 霍华德·斯塔克给所有竞选者捐款 |
[06:05] | to ensure good favor with whomever wins, | 以讨好最终胜者 不管是谁 |
[06:07] | so Mr. Jarvis has two tickets secured. | 贾维斯先生已经搞到了两张票 |
[06:11] | Of course he does. | 那是当然 |
[06:12] | We can modify this vacuum syringe from the SSR | 我们可以改良这支局里的真空注射器 |
[06:16] | to get the sample of Zero Matter. | 来获取零物质样本 |
[06:17] | We use the crowd to our advantage, | 利用人群作为掩护 |
[06:19] | we get close enough to puncture her skin, | 离得足够近 刺穿她的皮肤 |
[06:21] | and then we make a hasty exit without any fuss. | 然后我们立刻撤退 不引起任何骚乱 |
[06:25] | You’re gonna do this? | 你要来做这件事 |
[06:26] | – Yes. – You, who can barely walk? | -是的 -你 走路都困难 |
[06:28] | You, who Whitney’s tried to kill within the past 48 hours? | 你 惠特妮在48小时内才刚试图杀死你 |
[06:31] | You, who Whitney will see coming a mile away… | 你 惠特妮离老远就能认出来 |
[06:33] | Same as Jarvis, by the way. | 贾维斯也一样 |
[06:35] | Well, someone else, then. | 那就换别人 |
[06:37] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[06:39] | I’m not gonna fly as Jarvis’ date. | 我做贾维斯的伴行不通 |
[06:40] | – Rose, then. – She’s on a flight home. | -那就罗丝 -她飞回家了 |
[06:43] | Her mother’s sick. | 她母亲病了 |
[06:43] | Well, m-maybe… | 或许 |
[06:45] | We can’t trust anybody at the SSR. | 我们不能相信局里的人 |
[06:47] | That’s become painfully clear. | 这已经很清楚了 |
[06:48] | And I’m not about to send a civilian into the jaws of that lion | 我不会派没有正规训练的平民 |
[06:51] | without sufficient training. | 深入虎穴 |
[06:52] | No, what you need is a highly skilled, unknown face | 你需要的是一个本领高超 面生 |
[06:55] | who can blend in with the glamour | 既能混入光鲜上流社会 |
[06:57] | and throw down in the gutter. | 又能在阴沟里跟人较量的人 |
[06:58] | I don’t know anybody besides you who can pull that off. | 除了你 我不知道还有谁能胜任 |
[07:04] | I have a terrible idea. | 我有一个坏主意 |
[07:07] | Underwood, Dr. Wexford is here to conduct your psych evaluation. | 安德伍德 韦克斯福德医生来给你做精神评估 |
[07:13] | Show him in. | 让他进来 |
[07:22] | Hello, Dr. Wexford. | 你好 韦克斯福德医生 |
[07:28] | You can leave us. | 你可以走了 |
[07:29] | Are you sure? This one’s a handful. | 确定吗 她很难搞 |
[07:32] | Don’t worry. I have protection. | 别担心 我能自保 |
[07:35] | Now, please, some privacy. | 请让我们独处 |
[07:37] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈 |
[07:46] | Oh, Peg, you’re hurt. | 小佩 你受伤了 |
[07:54] | You’re real hurt. | 伤得很重 |
[07:58] | I thought you’d like to know | 你该知道 |
[07:59] | that we’ve received no contact from the soviet government | 我们没有接到任何来自苏维埃政府 |
[08:02] | or anyone claiming to be affiliated to Leviathan, | 或是自称与利维坦有关的人的联络 |
[08:05] | asking for your release. | 请求释放你 |
[08:07] | This is my surprised face. | 看我多惊讶 |
[08:11] | Considering this will be your home for the foreseeable future, | 既然你要在这里常住了 |
[08:13] | perhaps you should start decorating. | 或许该装饰一下 |
[08:15] | – It takes more than six walls to hold me. – Six? | -关住我 六面墙可不够 -六面 |
[08:18] | We’re in a cube, Peggy. | 我们在立方体里 佩吉 |
[08:19] | Try to keep up. | 跟上思路 |
[08:21] | I admire your confidence. | 我佩服你的自信 |
[08:23] | Seeing you gives me a real boost. | 见到你让我格外高兴 |
[08:25] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:26] | Well, let’s see. | 怎么说呢 |
[08:29] | You came here in disguise, not in official SSR capacity. | 你乔装而来 不是战略科学军团的公差 |
[08:34] | That means you don’t want this visit on the record, | 所以你不想让探访留下记录 |
[08:36] | which means you’re probably going behind someone’s back. | 说明你在背着某人擅自行动 |
[08:41] | How naughty. | 真不乖 |
[08:42] | So if you’re not here to interrogate me officially | 如果你不是来正式审讯我的 |
[08:45] | and you’ve gone to such great lengths | 而你又费尽心机 |
[08:46] | to hide the fact that you came at all, | 掩盖你来过 |
[08:50] | I think the reason for your visit is pretty obvious. | 那么你来的原因就再明显不过了 |
[08:57] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[08:59] | Now gently thread the wire around the base conductor | 轻轻地将导线缠在底部半导体上 |
[09:03] | to generate the magnetic field. | 以形成磁场 |
[09:06] | Exceptional work. | 很出色 |
[09:07] | Every detail matters in both art and science. | 在艺术和科学中 细节都至关重要 |
[09:10] | Precision is key. | 精准是关键 |
[09:12] | We’ll just need to set one more coil and we’re finished. | 再缠一个线圈 就完成了 |
[09:15] | I have to say, this whole thing has me entirely on edge. | 我得说 这整件事搞得我心烦意乱的 |
[09:20] | The situation is not ideal, | 情况的确不理想 |
[09:21] | but Miss Carter is very determined. | 但是卡特小姐非常坚决 |
[09:24] | Oh I-I believe in Peggy, but…so much can go wrong. | 我相信佩吉 但是…能出岔子的地方太多了 |
[09:28] | I mean, they’re… they’re going deep behind enemy lines, | 他们要深入敌后 |
[09:30] | I mean, basically surrounding themselves | 几乎被完全包围 |
[09:31] | so they can get as close as possible | 好尽可能去接近 |
[09:33] | to perhaps the most dangerous person alive. | 或许是这世上最危险的人物 |
[09:36] | But there will be reinforcements, yes? | 但会有增援的 对吧 |
[09:38] | Not to my knowledge, no. | 据我所知没有 |
[09:39] | Pretty much everything has to go perfectly or else… | 基本上得不出一丝差错 不然… |
[09:44] | I-I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我相信会没事的 |
[09:47] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[09:51] | Do you know where my formal ivory cuff links are? | 你知道我在正式场合用的象牙袖扣在哪吗 |
[09:53] | Top right drawer on the vanity. | 梳妆台最上面右边的抽屉 |
[09:55] | Yes, thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Need to look my best. | 得拿出最佳的一面 |
[09:58] | A lot of responsibility this evening. | 今晚责任重大 |
[10:00] | Quite invigorating, really. | 我相当激动呢 |
[10:02] | Leading a mission, | 带领任务 |
[10:03] | being right in the thick of the action. | 走上行动最前线 |
[10:07] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:08] | Uh, th-that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[10:09] | We’ll… we can pull out the wire and thread a new coil. | 我们把线拉出来 重做一个线圈 |
[10:12] | I-if you’ll excuse me for a moment. | 我失陪一下 |
[10:16] | Darling, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[10:17] | Yes. | 没事 |
[10:19] | Fine. | 很好 |
[10:25] | Oh, Gosh. | 天啊 |
[10:27] | Still? | 还来 |
[10:31] | Why were you trying to steal this from the vault in New York? | 你在纽约时为什么想从保险库里偷走这个 |
[10:34] | Maybe I was hired to steal it. | 也许我是受雇去偷的 |
[10:37] | Maybe the pin is not just a pin. | 也许这枚领针不仅仅是领针 |
[10:40] | Maybe that pin unlocks the secrets | 也许这枚领针能够揭晓 |
[10:42] | to every major decision made in this cesspool of a country. | 这个肮脏国家所做的每个重大决定背后的秘密 |
[10:49] | Maybe it just matched my blouse. | 也许只是和我的衬衫很搭 |
[10:51] | Play coy if you like, | 随你怎么装 |
[10:53] | but we both want something from the men that wear those pins. | 但我们都想从佩戴这种领针的人那里得到些什么 |
[10:57] | And I’m going to break you out of here to help me get it. | 我会帮你越狱 让你去帮我得到我要的东西 |
[11:01] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | As you astutely pointed out, | 正如你之前敏锐地指出 |
[11:03] | I’m not authorized to offer you a deal at the moment. | 我现在并无授权向你提出协议 |
[11:06] | However, once we’re through and I’ve removed the red tape, | 但等事情结束 我想办法处理了程序上的事 |
[11:10] | we can work on negotiating your deportation. | 我们可以讨论一下将你驱逐出境的事 |
[11:13] | Sounds fun. | 听上去真有趣 |
[11:14] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[11:16] | That was easy. | 答应得真爽快 |
[11:17] | What can I say? I’m a giver. | 怎么说好呢 我乐于奉献 |
[11:21] | Just so we’re clear, I know you’ll try to run, | 我们说清楚 我知道你会想跑 |
[11:25] | and I’m prepared for it. | 我做好准备了 |
[11:26] | Just so we’re clear, I know your deportation offer is a lie, | 我们说清楚 我知道所谓驱逐出境是谎言 |
[11:30] | and you can never be fully prepared for me. | 你永远没法为我做好准备 |
[11:33] | Then we’re in agreement. | 那我们就说定了 |
[11:35] | You’ll help me get what I need, | 你帮我搞到我想要的东西 |
[11:36] | and then I’ll lock you back up in this cell. | 然后我会把你关回这间牢房 |
[11:41] | Use this to get through the door. | 用这个出那扇门 |
[11:46] | Simple as that, is it? | 就这么简单吗 |
[11:48] | I’d call it intermediate for a smart girl like you. | 对于你这么聪明的姑娘来说 这算折衷 |
[11:54] | I’ll handle the guards. | 我来解决守卫 |
[11:55] | You just follow my trail up to the ground level. | 你只要跟着我回到地面上就行了 |
[11:58] | Um, no window shopping. | 不许逛街 |
[12:05] | When you get outside, go right. | 出去后 往右走 |
[12:14] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[12:17] | See you at dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[13:03] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[13:06] | Oh, Peggy, you’re no fun at all. | 佩吉 你真是没劲 |
[13:27] | You thought this would stop me? | 你以为这就能阻止我吗 |
[13:28] | No, but I thought this might. | 不 但我想这样可以 |
[13:40] | You happy? | 开心了 |
[13:41] | Very. | 非常开心 |
[14:04] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[14:07] | Right. Yes. Sorry about that. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[14:08] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受道歉 |
[14:10] | Allow me to explain the situation. | 我解释一下当前的状况 |
[14:12] | We have this exquisite diamond choker | 这条无比精致的钻石项链 |
[14:17] | which will complete your ensemble for this evening. | 将点缀你今晚的任务服装 |
[14:21] | How fabulous. | 真漂亮 |
[14:23] | I’ll be sure to return the favor | 作为回报 将来我一定也会 |
[14:24] | with a choker of my own someday. | 给你条”项链” |
[14:28] | The necklace is equipped with a tracking device | 这条项链上装有跟踪装置 |
[14:31] | so that I can monitor your location at all times. | 这样我就能随时知道你的位置 |
[14:35] | And if you attempt to move the beacon | 如果你企图摘下项链 |
[14:37] | or break even one link in the chain, | 甚至哪怕弄坏了一个小环 |
[14:39] | you will be injected with a neurotoxin… | 就会有神经毒素迅速注入你体内 |
[14:42] | which will kill you in 35 excruciatingly painful seconds. | 经历35秒的痛苦挣扎后 你就会死去 |
[14:47] | Oh, good. She’s awake. | 太好了 她醒了 |
[14:50] | Miss Underwood. | 安德伍德小姐 |
[14:52] | Jeeves. | 管家先生 |
[14:56] | I was just wondering | 我刚刚还在想 |
[14:57] | what type of firearm I’d be carrying this evening. | 我今晚要带哪种武器 |
[15:00] | That would be no type. | 哪种都不用 |
[15:01] | You can’t be serious. | 您是在开玩笑吧 |
[15:02] | If I give you a gun, | 如果我给你一把枪 |
[15:03] | she’s only going to take it from you. | 到头来只会落到她的手里 |
[15:04] | I take deep offense to that remark. | 这话深深冒犯了我 |
[15:06] | And I don’t see how you’ll feel safe sending me out with… | 让我手无寸铁地跟她一起行动… |
[15:09] | her unarmed. | 怎么可能安全 |
[15:12] | Where’s your wristwatch? | 你的手表呢 |
[15:13] | It’s a wristwatch, Miss Carter. It’s on my w… | 手表嘛 卡特小姐 当然在我的… |
[15:17] | I, uh… | 我… |
[15:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | A knife, then. | 那就一把刀吧 |
[15:31] | Or a cane with a sword hidden inside. | 或者一根藏着剑的拐杖 |
[15:35] | Excuse me for one moment. | 不好意思 |
[15:55] | – Are you almost ready? – No. | -你差不多好了吗 -没有 |
[15:57] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[15:59] | What do you mean you can’t go? | 什么叫你不能去 |
[16:00] | Just… you’re gonna have to reschedule the meeting. | 你得重新安排会面 |
[16:02] | Sweetheart, that’s not possible. | 亲爱的 这不可能 |
[16:03] | Please, just another time… anytime… | 求你了 换个时间…随便什么时候 |
[16:06] | a smaller venue or something more private, please. | 换个小点的会场 或更私密的地点 |
[16:09] | Whitney, these men do not reschedule. | 惠特妮 这些人可不接受重新安排 |
[16:10] | The council does not give second chances. | 理事会不会给人第二次机会 |
[16:12] | I cannot be seen in public like this. | 我不能这样出现在公众场合 |
[16:15] | The press will have a field day with me. | 媒体看到了要乐疯的 |
[16:17] | I look like a circus sideshow. | 我看上去就像马戏团的小丑 |
[16:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:30] | Here. Put this on. | 来 戴上这个 |
[16:46] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[16:48] | You look wonderful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[16:52] | I have not felt butterflies like this in so long. | 我已经好久没有这么紧张过了 |
[16:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:58] | And I’ll thank you properly later. | 稍后我会好好谢谢你的 |
[17:04] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[17:10] | This is your target. | 这是你的目标 |
[17:11] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[17:14] | Can’t say that I do. | 没什么印象 |
[17:16] | Her name is Whitney Frost. | 她叫惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[17:17] | She’s a rather famous movie actress… | 她是一个很有名的电影明星 |
[17:19] | Star of “The ‘F’ stands for freedom.” | 《自由》的女主角 |
[17:21] | Doesn’t sound like my kind of picture. | 听上去不是我会感兴趣的电影 |
[17:24] | I’m more interested in your new beau. | 我对你的新欢更有兴趣 |
[17:28] | Hi, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[17:30] | – Hello. – Don’t talk to her. | -你好 -别和她说话 |
[17:31] | Aren’t you protective? | 保护欲还真强 |
[17:33] | Don’t be shy, little puppy. | 别害羞 小宝贝 |
[17:35] | Come on over here. Join us. | 过来加入我们吧 |
[17:36] | Keep focus here. | 集中注意力 |
[17:37] | You’ll be obtaining a blood sample from Miss Frost, | 你要去取弗罗斯特女士的血样 |
[17:40] | and you will do so without being detected. | 同时不得被人发现 |
[17:41] | – Is that it? – Don’t be cocky. | -就这样吗 -别大意 |
[17:43] | Frost is far more dangerous than she looks. | 弗罗斯特比她看上去危险多了 |
[17:45] | And I cannot stress this enough… | 而且我要强调这一点… |
[17:46] | do not let her touch you. | 不要让她碰到你 |
[17:48] | Fine. No touching. | 好吧 不碰 |
[17:51] | Dr. Wilkes designed this device | 威尔克斯博士设计了这个装置 |
[17:53] | to administer a fast extraction. | 可以进行快速抽血 |
[17:55] | You depress the vacuum button the side | 针头接触到皮肤后 |
[17:56] | and then release it once the needles have made contact with the skin. | 你就按下侧面的真空按钮 然后松开 |
[18:00] | Should draw a significant sample in less than one second. | 不到一秒就能抽到不少血样 |
[18:02] | Chief Sousa and I will monitor the operation | 苏萨局长和我将会在场外的监控车中 |
[18:04] | from a surveillance van outside. | 监控本次行动 |
[18:06] | We’ve disguised two-way communication radios | 我们为你和贾维斯先生都准备了 |
[18:08] | for both you and Mr. Jarvis… | 伪装双向通讯无线电… |
[18:10] | A pair of glasses for him and… | 给他的是一副眼镜… |
[18:13] | …this for you. | 这是给你的 |
[18:20] | Do you have any questions about your objective? | 你对你的目标还有什么疑问吗 |
[18:22] | I am a little confused about this doohickey. | 我对这个小玩意倒是有些问题 |
[18:25] | Why don’t you come over here, show me how it works? | 你能不能过来给我演示一下该怎么用 |
[18:27] | You may leave us, Jason. | 你可以走了 杰森 |
[18:33] | Goodbye, Dr. Jason Wilkes. | 再见 杰森·威尔克斯博士 |
[18:39] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:41] | No. No. | 没有 |
[18:43] | I’m just excited to get to work. | 我只是很高兴要开工了 |
[18:48] | We can still call it off if you’re having second thoughts. | 如果你改主意了 我们还是能取消行动的 |
[18:50] | There’s no going back now. Only forward. | 没有回头路了 只能一路向前 |
[18:59] | Testing, Mr. Jarvis. Do you read me? | 试音 贾维斯先生 你收得到吗 |
[19:02] | Loud and clear, Miss Carter. | 非常清楚 卡特小姐 |
[19:04] | Though it pains me to say it, | 虽然我不愿这么说 |
[19:06] | Miss Underwood is a phenomenal dancer. | 但安德伍德小姐舞跳得还真棒 |
[19:09] | The decadence in this place is truly repulsive. | 这地方真是堕落得令人恶心 |
[19:15] | We’re reading you, too, Underwood. | 我们也能收到你的信号 安德伍德 |
[19:16] | Have you seen Whitney Frost yet? | 你看到惠特妮·弗罗斯特了吗 |
[19:19] | I’ve just spotted her now. | 我刚看到她 |
[19:21] | She’s campaigning with her husband. | 她在和她丈夫一起拉票 |
[19:26] | Well, looky who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[19:28] | It’s the blond one. | 是那个金发小伙 |
[19:35] | We should go say hi. | 我们该去打个招呼 |
[19:47] | It’s not even a question of security to me. | 对我来说 这根本不是安全问题 |
[19:49] | Communism is a moral issue. | 共产主义是一个道德问题 |
[19:51] | The very ideals of our nation are under threat. | 我们国家的理念受到了威胁 |
[19:54] | I feel the same way, Mr. Chadwick. | 深有同感 查德维克先生 |
[19:55] | Now, when I’m elected, | 等我当选后 |
[19:56] | my primary focus will be defending our borders | 首要关注点就是捍卫我们的边境 |
[19:58] | and beating back this red invasion. | 击溃这红色的入侵 |
[20:01] | Which means more resources and money for men like you. | 那么 你这样的人就将得到更多资源和资金 |
[20:06] | We’ll take all the help we can get. | 帮助我们不会嫌多 |
[20:08] | Thompson here led the team that was responsible | 正是汤普森所领导的团队 |
[20:11] | for capturing a major soviet threat on U.S. soil. | 抓获了美国境内的苏联危险人物 |
[20:15] | That’s the kind of people this country needs… | 我们国家就需要这样的人 |
[20:17] | true born leaders. | 真正的天生领导者 |
[20:18] | Such a shame you’re so good at your job, Chief Thompson. | 你如此擅长你的工作真是太糟了 汤普森局长 |
[20:22] | Ma’am? | 什么 |
[20:23] | I’d love to take that handsome face of yours | 我真想把你这张英俊的小脸收入麾下 |
[20:25] | and have you co-star with me in my next picture. | 让你跟我一起出演下一部电影 |
[20:28] | I, uh…no. | 我…不了 |
[20:31] | But thank you? | 不过多谢夸奖了 |
[20:33] | She’s my secret weapon, Jack. | 她是我的秘密武器 杰克 |
[20:35] | When we get to D.C., | 等我们去了华府 |
[20:36] | those old senators won’t know what hit them. | 那些老迈的参议员会毫无招架之力 |
[20:38] | Thompson? Our Jack Thompson? | 汤普森 我们那位杰克·汤普森吗 |
[20:41] | The hell is he doing here? | 他怎么会来 |
[20:42] | He appears to be rubbing elbows | 他似乎跟弗罗斯特女士 |
[20:43] | with Miss Frost and Mr. Chadwick. | 和查德维克先生交谈甚欢呢 |
[20:44] | Want me to kill him? | 要我杀了他吗 |
[20:45] | – Do not kill him! – Do not kill him! | -不许杀他 -不许杀他 |
[20:46] | Come on. It’ll be quick. | 拜托 一下就好的 |
[20:48] | Miss Carter, I think we must abort this mission. | 卡特小姐 我觉得我们得放弃任务 |
[20:50] | Abort. Abort. Abort. | 放弃 放弃 放弃 |
[20:52] | Mr. Jarvis, the clock is ticking for Dr. Wilkes. | 贾维斯先生 威尔克斯博士的时间不多了 |
[20:54] | This is our only real, viable opportunity | 这是我们获取惠特妮样本 |
[20:56] | to acquire the sample from Whitney. | 唯一可行的机会 |
[20:58] | You must find a way to complete your objective | 你必须想办法实现你的目标 |
[21:00] | without being spotted by Thompson. | 同时不能被汤普森发现 |
[21:02] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[21:04] | Yes. | 能 |
[21:06] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[21:08] | All right, Miss Underwood… | 好了 安德伍德小姐 |
[21:09] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[21:14] | I told you Chadwick would be a powerful friend. | 我早说查德维克会是个有力的盟友 |
[21:18] | He certainly does seem to have our best interests in mind. | 他似乎的确是在为我们考虑 |
[21:21] | This room is filled with powerful friends. | 这间屋子里都是有权有势的朋友 |
[21:25] | That’s Thomas Gloucester. | 那是托马斯·格洛斯特 |
[21:26] | His financial firm has a hand | 他的金融企业能染指 |
[21:28] | in every dollar that flows through Wall Street. | 流过华尔街的每一分钱 |
[21:32] | There’s Mortimer Hayes. | 那是莫提默·海耶兹 |
[21:33] | He controls every major newspaper | 他控制着密西西比河以西 |
[21:35] | west of the Mississippi. | 每家大报社 |
[21:37] | These are the men that keep this world spinning. | 是这些人在维持世界的运转 |
[21:41] | And they’re starting to know your name. | 他们开始知道你的名字了 |
[21:45] | You’ve played your cards well so far. | 你到目前为止做得不错 |
[21:48] | There’s only one conspicuous stain on your record. | 你的记录上只有一个显眼的污点 |
[21:52] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[21:54] | Jack, you know Hugh Jones. | 杰克 你认识休·琼斯吧 |
[21:56] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[21:57] | He came to my New York office last year, | 他去年去过我的纽约办公室 |
[22:00] | ruffling feathers. | 找我的麻烦 |
[22:04] | You tell him about that girl? | 你跟他说那姑娘的事了吗 |
[22:06] | What girl? | 什么姑娘 |
[22:09] | A few nights ago, | 几晚前 |
[22:10] | one of Hugh’s storage facilities was raided. | 休的一间储藏设施遭到打劫 |
[22:13] | The atomic material used in a prototype rocket was stolen. | 一个原型机火箭的核材料被盗 |
[22:17] | My intel says it was Peggy Carter. | 据我的情报 是佩吉·卡特干的 |
[22:20] | You coming after me again, golden boy? | 你又要来找我麻烦了吗 金童 |
[22:23] | No. I had no idea. | 不 我完全不知情 |
[22:26] | Hugh, give us a moment, okay? | 休 让我们单独谈谈吧 |
[22:33] | This Carter woman is disobeying your direct orders. | 这个卡特在违抗你的直接命令 |
[22:38] | Now, if you want to impress the people in this room, | 如果你想讨好这间屋子里的人 |
[22:41] | climb the only ladder that counts, | 爬上唯一重要的梯子 |
[22:44] | you can’t let a-a female subordinate | 就不能让一个不服管的女人 |
[22:47] | make an ass out of you like this. | 这样害你丢丑 |
[22:49] | Yeah? | 懂吗 |
[22:56] | I have pulled the fox back out of the henhouse. | 我把狐狸从母鸡舍里拽出来了 |
[23:00] | Every second we remain here puts us in more peril. | 我们在这儿多待一秒危险就多加一分 |
[23:02] | Mr. Jarvis, you have a valid reason to be in attendance. | 贾维斯先生 你的出席有合理理由 |
[23:05] | You need to keep Thompson occupied | 你得吸引住汤普森 |
[23:06] | while Dottie retrieves the sample. | 让多蒂去取样本 |
[23:08] | You think you can handle that, Underwood? | 你能做到吗 安德伍德 |
[23:09] | I don’t know. It’s such a complicated plan. | 我不知道 这计划好复杂 |
[23:13] | Miss Underwood, | 安德伍德小姐 |
[23:15] | you… are a nuisance. | 你…很烦人 |
[23:17] | But for the next 10 minutes, | 但是在接下来10分钟里 |
[23:18] | you are going to follow instructions, | 你得听从指示 |
[23:19] | and you will conduct yourself like a professional. | 并且拿出专业风范来 |
[23:22] | Is that understood? | 懂了吗 |
[23:23] | Yes, sir, Jeeves. | 是 管家先生 |
[23:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:30] | Now, I see Miss Frost heading towards the powder room. | 弗罗斯特女士往化妆室去了 |
[23:38] | Follow my lead. | 看我的行事 |
[23:40] | Whiskey… up to here, please. | 威士忌 加到这儿 谢谢 |
[23:46] | You should smile more. | 你该多笑笑 |
[23:50] | Hasn’t been much of a smiling night. | 今晚让我笑不太出来 |
[23:53] | Well, night’s not over yet. | 今晚还没结束呢 |
[23:57] | Chief Thompson. It is you. | 汤普森局长 真是你 |
[24:00] | Jarvis? | 贾维斯 |
[24:00] | Do you know I’ve just won a $50 wager with Mr. O. Selznick. | 我刚从O·塞尔兹尼克先生那儿赢了50美元 |
[24:04] | He thought you were Burt Lancaster. | 他以为你是伯特·兰开斯特[演员] |
[24:06] | I didn’t know this was a butler-friendly affair. | 我不知道这活动管家也能参加 |
[24:08] | Oh, Mr. Stark is a contributor. | 斯塔克先生是捐助人 |
[24:11] | He likes to keep things diverse politically. | 他喜欢在政治方面保持多样性 |
[24:13] | Funny, I don’t remember you wearing glasses. | 有意思 我记得你不戴眼镜啊 |
[24:15] | Oh, I’ve developed a slight astigmatism in one eye. | 我一只眼有点散光了 |
[24:18] | I think they make me look rather refined. | 我觉得我戴眼镜还挺帅的 |
[24:20] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特呢 |
[24:21] | Sitting by Mr. Stark’s swimming pool, | 坐在斯塔克先生的泳池旁边呢 |
[24:23] | reading a rather bawdy pulp novel last time I saw her. | 我上次见她时 正读着一本挺情色的小说 |
[24:26] | I find that hard to believe. | 我怎么不相信呢 |
[24:28] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[24:29] | Because she wouldn’t miss an opportunity | 因为她绝不会放过 |
[24:31] | to ruin this evening for Calvin Chadwick. | 让卡尔文·查德维克不好过的机会 |
[24:32] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以失陪了 |
[24:34] | I have a sudden urge to go secure the perimeter. | 我突然想去到处看看 确保安全 |
[24:37] | Uh, are you sure it’s wise to, uh… | 你确定那样明智吗 |
[24:41] | to cause such an uproar at your employer’s party? | 在你雇主的派对上引起那样的骚动 |
[24:44] | My employer? | 我的雇主 |
[24:45] | Yes. Mr. Chadwick. | 是的 查德维克先生啊 |
[24:47] | He’s always looking out for ambitious men like yourself | 他总在寻找你这样的有志青年 |
[24:48] | to do his bidding. You’re just his type. | 替他办事 你正是他喜欢的类型 |
[24:51] | I’m chief in the New York SSR. | 我是纽约战略科学军团分局的局长 |
[24:54] | I serve the federal government. | 我的雇主是联邦政府 |
[24:55] | Oh, yes. My mistake. | 是啊 我的错 |
[24:58] | When he’s elected senator, | 等他当选参议员 |
[25:00] | Chadwick and I will work together… | 查德维克和我会合作的 |
[25:02] | to protect this country. | 合力保护国家 |
[25:05] | Well, I find that hard to believe. | 我怎么不相信呢 |
[25:08] | Thanks for the input. I’ll be sure to forget it | 多谢你的意见 等你离开了我的视线 |
[25:09] | as soon as you’re out of my sight. | 我一定转眼就忘 |
[25:11] | One final word of advice. | 最后一句忠告 |
[25:15] | I know you fancy yourself a political animal, | 我知道你自诩是个政治玩家 |
[25:17] | but you are decidedly out of your depth, Chief Thompson… | 但你真的是不自量力 汤普森局长 |
[25:20] | …and these waters are full of sharks. | 这危险水域里到处是鲨鱼 |
[25:23] | Some advice for you. | 我也给你点建议 |
[25:25] | A little baking soda will help get the stains out | 你给斯塔克洗衣服时 |
[25:28] | when you’re doing Stark’s laundry. | 可以加点小苏打去污 |
[25:31] | Well, everybody knows that. | 这谁都知道 |
[25:37] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[25:38] | I am such a klutz. Are you okay? | 我真是笨手笨脚 你没事吧 |
[25:41] | I didn’t stick you, did I? | 我没扎到你吧 |
[25:43] | This thing will not stay on. | 这东西怎么也别不上 |
[25:45] | I didn’t feel a thing. | 我完全没感觉 |
[25:58] | That was Whitney Frost just now. | 刚刚那是惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[25:59] | Underwood, do you have the sample? | 安德伍德 你拿到样本了吗 |
[26:05] | What on earth is that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:18] | I understand that. No. No, no, no, no, no. | 我明白 不不不 |
[26:50] | Gentlemen, thank you for agreeing to this meeting. | 先生们 多谢各位同意前来参加会议 |
[26:53] | Without further ado, my wife, Whitney Frost. | 不再耽搁了 有请我妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[26:58] | Distinguished council members. | 各位尊敬的理事会成员 |
[27:01] | It is such an honor to be here today. | 很荣幸今天能来到这儿 |
[27:03] | Since the discovery of Zero Matter, | 自零物质被发现 |
[27:06] | I have been a vocal advocate for its research and development | 我一直大力支持其在能源领域内的 |
[27:09] | in the energy market. | 研究和开发 |
[27:11] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[27:13] | I was wrong about Zero Matter, | 我看错零物质了 |
[27:15] | and for that, I wanted to apologize. | 为此 我深表歉意 |
[27:18] | The mistake I made | 我的错误在于 |
[27:19] | was in thinking that this discovery was about energy. | 以为这一发现的重点是能源 |
[27:24] | This is not about energy. | 并非如此 |
[27:25] | This is about power… | 这是权力 |
[27:29] | the kind of power that could bring the world to its knees. | 是能让世界屈服的力量 |
[27:34] | But why tell you… | 但何必费口舌呢 |
[27:38] | when I can show you? | 我可以让你们见识到 |
[27:51] | Observe. | 看吧 |
[28:16] | I-I must say, uh, we all thought you were going crazy, | 我得说 我们都以为你是疯了呢 |
[28:19] | but thank you for bringing this to our attention. | 但谢谢你告知我们此事 |
[28:24] | I believe we’re all in agreement on how to proceed. | 我想我们对接下来该怎么办意见一致 |
[28:31] | Darling, you were perfect. | 亲爱的 你太完美了 |
[28:35] | Do not let her touch you! | 别让她碰到你们 |
[28:36] | Cal! Cal, what’s going on? | 卡尔 卡尔 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:40] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[28:54] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:58] | Now… hold on. | 等等 |
[29:20] | No. Whitney, please. | 不 惠特妮 求你 |
[29:23] | Whitney, please. | 惠特妮 求你 |
[29:24] | Darling, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 真对不起 |
[29:25] | I trusted you. | 亏我信任你 |
[29:27] | I know. Please. | 我知道 求你 |
[29:28] | No, no. Please. | 不不 求你 |
[29:30] | I made you. | 我成就了你 |
[29:31] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:58] | I’d like to call this meeting to order. | 我要求会议现在开始 |
[30:05] | Any objections? | 有异议吗 |
[30:08] | Mr. Jones, I need unrestricted access | 琼斯先生 我需要畅通无阻地 |
[30:12] | to all Roxxon facilities. | 使用所有罗克森设施 |
[30:14] | Um…yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[30:17] | I’m also gonna need you to speak to Vernon Masters, | 我还需要你跟弗农·马斯特斯谈谈 |
[30:19] | bring him up to speed on this administrative overhaul. | 让他了解领导层换人的情况 |
[30:24] | Will that be a problem? | 没问题吧 |
[30:26] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[30:27] | Mr. Hayes, I’m gonna need your publications | 海耶兹先生 我需要你的报社 |
[30:29] | to fabricate a story | 编造一个合理的故事 |
[30:31] | on the sudden disappearance of my husband | 解释我丈夫和其他糟老头子的 |
[30:34] | and those other pasty buffoons. | 突然失踪 |
[30:36] | Yes, Miss Frost. | 是 弗罗斯特女士 |
[30:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:41] | I have chosen you to be a part of my council | 我选择了你们做我的理事会 |
[30:46] | because I believe that each of you can contribute to my plans. | 因为我相信 你们每个人都能协助我的计划 |
[30:51] | And I promise you, | 我保证 |
[30:52] | as long as you remain loyal and of use to me, | 只要你们忠于我 对我有用 |
[30:58] | I will bring you unlimited power | 我就能给你们 |
[31:01] | unlike anything this world has every seen. | 前所未有的无限权力 |
[31:05] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[31:07] | Yes, Mr. Jones? | 是 琼斯先生 |
[31:11] | I’m very excited about this collaboration, | 我很期待我们的合作 |
[31:14] | and I look forward to seeing where your leadership takes us, | 我也很想看到 您的领导会带我们走向何方 |
[31:18] | Miss Frost. | 弗罗斯特女士 |
[31:20] | Thank you, Mr. Jones. | 谢谢你 琼斯先生 |
[31:29] | Meeting adjourned. | 会议结束 |
[31:30] | I have broken away from Chief Thompson, | 我已经跟汤普森局长分开了 |
[31:32] | but he is overtly suspicious of my presence | 但他对我的出现非常怀疑 |
[31:34] | and on high alert for you, Miss Carter. | 而且十分警惕你 卡特小姐 |
[31:36] | I heard the entire conversation. | 我都听到了 |
[31:37] | Well-played, Mr. Jarvis. | 做得好 贾维斯先生 |
[31:38] | Underwood dumped her radio. Do you have eyes on her? | 安德伍德丢掉了通讯 你能看到她吗 |
[31:41] | I am, uh, presently engaged in a frenzied search for her | 我正在疯狂地寻找她 |
[31:44] | while speaking to my glasses like a madman. | 还要一边像疯子一样对着眼镜说话 |
[31:46] | Keep looking. Help is on the way. | 继续找 支援就到 |
[31:48] | We have to go in. | 我们得进去 |
[31:49] | Peggy, you’re injured. | 佩吉 你的伤 |
[31:50] | If you get spotted, you can’t run. | 如果你被发现都跑不了 |
[31:50] | If you get cornered, you can’t fight. | 如果你被围堵都不能反抗 |
[31:52] | So I’ll improvise. | 那我就再想办法 |
[31:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:59] | Fine. | 没事 |
[32:01] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[32:04] | ’cause it looks like you | 似乎你为了开门 |
[32:05] | just popped your stitches trying to open a door. | 把缝的线都崩开了 |
[32:09] | Not fun when your body quits on you, is it? | 身体不帮忙很麻烦 是吧 |
[32:12] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎体验我的生活 |
[32:13] | Oh, how do you cope with it? | 你怎么应付得来啊 |
[32:16] | I’ll tell you when I learn how. | 等我会应付了就告诉你 |
[32:18] | But it helps to know that sometimes, | 但知道有时候你得 |
[32:19] | you have to put your faith in others to get the job done. | 信任他人做好工作有一定帮助 |
[33:05] | Great party. | 派对真棒 |
[33:08] | Bring her to me… alive! | 把她抓来 要活的 |
[33:11] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[33:12] | Somewhere between infuriating and embarrassing. | 既生气 又不好意思 |
[33:15] | Looks like I’ll have to schedule a follow-up appointment with Violet. | 看来我得跟维奥莱特约个复查了 |
[33:18] | Yeah, well… | 嗯… |
[33:20] | we’ll see. | 回头再说吧 |
[33:22] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[33:23] | Nah, we’ll get you fixed up. | 没有 我们会治好你的 |
[33:25] | I meant with Violet. | 我是指维奥莱特那边 |
[33:26] | Uh…no. | 没有 |
[33:29] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[33:30] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[33:36] | Violet, um… | 维奥莱特 |
[33:38] | broke off the engagement. | 跟我解除了婚约 |
[33:40] | – WHAT?! – Why? | -什么 -为什么啊 |
[33:42] | It’s complicated. | 这事三言两语说不清 |
[33:43] | Who does she think she is that she can do better than you? | 她以为自己是谁啊 还能找到比你更好的 |
[33:46] | That’s not it. I messed up. | 不是这样 是我搞砸了 |
[33:48] | Then I’ll speak to her. | 那我去跟她谈谈 |
[33:49] | – No! – Nonsense. | -不行 -怎么不行 |
[33:50] | I will go on your behalf | 我替你去找她 |
[33:51] | and enlighten her to the massive blunder | 让她明白自己要犯下 |
[33:53] | that she’s about to make. | 多大的错误 |
[33:53] | – That is not a good idea. – Of course it is. | -这样不好 -怎么不好 |
[33:55] | I’m very persuasive. | 我很有说服力的 |
[33:56] | Peggy, she broke it off with me | 佩吉 她跟我解除婚约 |
[33:57] | because she thinks I’m in love with you. | 就是因为她认为我爱着你 |
[34:04] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[34:06] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[34:08] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[34:08] | – It’s all right. – N-no, it isn’t. | -没事的 -不 怎么没事 |
[34:11] | You were happy out here, | 你本来在这儿很幸福 |
[34:12] | and then I came and mucked up your whole life. | 结果我跑来扰乱了你的生活 |
[34:16] | Maybe I was just fooling myself. | 或许是我在自欺欺人 |
[34:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[34:20] | Truly. | 真的 |
[34:48] | Miss Carter? Hello? | 卡特小姐 喂 |
[34:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:55] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[35:19] | Miss Underwood. | 安德伍德小姐 |
[35:24] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[35:36] | No I.D. and a gun… | 没有证件 配了枪 |
[35:37] | the guy’s private security. | 是个私人警卫 |
[35:39] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[35:40] | Dottie is either in or causing trouble. | 多蒂要么在惹麻烦要么已经麻烦了 |
[35:42] | Regardless, we… | 不管怎样 我们… |
[35:44] | I have tried repeatedly to make contact with… | 我已经反复尝试联系… |
[35:47] | Who’s the dead gentleman? | 这位死人是谁 |
[35:48] | The one who caved in the roof of the van | 他砸在了面包车顶上 |
[35:49] | and knocked out communications. | 造成了通讯中断 |
[35:50] | – Where’s Dottie? – I have no idea. | -多蒂呢 -我不知道 |
[35:52] | I searched everywhere, | 我到处都找了 |
[35:53] | though I did manage to recover this. | 不过我找回了这个 |
[35:54] | She disappeared but left the sample of Zero Matter behind? | 她自己消失了 却留下了零物质的样本 |
[35:57] | It would appear so. | 看来是的 |
[35:59] | But we can use the tracking device | 但我们可以用嵌入她项链的 |
[36:00] | implanted in her necklace. | 追踪设备找她啊 |
[36:01] | The receiver was crushed with the rest of our gear. | 接收器和其他设备都被砸坏了 |
[36:03] | We need to get back to Stark’s and make repairs. | 我们得回斯塔克家赶紧修复一下 |
[36:04] | No, I’m not leaving Dottie Underwood in the wild. | 不行 我不能放任多蒂·安德伍德乱跑 |
[36:06] | Mr. Jarvis, take me in with you. | 贾维斯先生 带我一起进去 |
[36:07] | I would love to, Miss Carter, but I’ve just been escorted out | 我也想 卡特小姐 但我刚刚被酒店安保 |
[36:10] | rather forcefully by hotel security. | 强制请了出来 |
[36:12] | Apparently, they didn’t appreciate | 看来 他们不满我 |
[36:13] | my snooping around the upper floors. | 在楼上到处打探 |
[36:14] | Peggy, the party’s over. Look. | 佩吉 派对结束了 看啊 |
[36:17] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[36:18] | We stay here, we blow our cover. | 我们留下 只会暴露身份 |
[36:19] | I don’t like it, either, but retreat is our only option right now. | 我也不愿意 但我们目前只能撤退 |
[36:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:26] | This is all a bit much, Hugh. | 这有点太不可思议了 休 |
[36:29] | Forgive me if I take a moment to process it. | 原谅我需要点时间消化 |
[36:33] | Trust me, you’re getting this news the easy way. | 相信我 你得到消息的方式算好的了 |
[36:37] | Whitney Frost? | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[36:39] | And there’s no room for pushback? | 而且没的商量吗 |
[36:40] | She’s calling the shots now. | 她现在说了算了 |
[36:43] | You get that package to her tonight. | 你今晚就把东西给她 |
[36:53] | Nice work, son. | 干得好 孩子 |
[36:55] | Thank you, Vernon. | 谢谢你 弗农 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:57] | Really a great job of cleaning up the mess you made. | 清理你自己搞出的烂摊子真是不错 |
[37:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:03] | This is your girl Carter. | 这是你的卡特干的 |
[37:04] | This whole fiasco’s got her fingerprints all over it. | 这整件闹剧一看就是她干的 |
[37:07] | I think you got this mixed up. | 我觉得你是误会了 |
[37:08] | That was Underwood that we just… | 我们刚刚抓到的是安德伍德 |
[37:09] | Underwood was sprung with the help of a female psychiatrist. | 安德伍德是在一个女精神病医生的帮助下越狱的 |
[37:13] | Who else besides Carter would be so reckless | 除了卡特 还有谁会如此鲁莽 |
[37:17] | as to let that nut case loose on this party? | 让那个疯子跑到这个派对上来 |
[37:21] | You said yourself that you saw Stark’s butler here, | 你自己也说你看到了斯塔克的管家 |
[37:24] | acting fishy. | 还鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[37:26] | Well, we all know that those two are thick as thieves. | 我们都知道他俩关系多密切 |
[37:29] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[37:31] | If it is Carter, what’s the angle? | 如果是卡特 她什么目的 |
[37:32] | What’s she trying to accomplish? | 她想做什么 |
[37:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[37:37] | You’re gonna have to take her out. | 你得除掉她 |
[37:41] | I’m not gonna kill Peggy Carter. | 我不会杀佩吉·卡特的 |
[37:44] | Who said kill? | 谁让你杀她了 |
[37:46] | That would be wrong… both morally and strategically. | 那怎么能行 道德和战略上都说不过去 |
[37:51] | Killing makes her a martyr, shines more of a light on her. | 杀了她 她就成了殉道士 让她更受瞩目 |
[37:54] | I need you to destroy the very idea of her… | 我需要你完全毁掉她 |
[37:59] | Discredit, disgrace, and subdue Agent Carter | 让她失去信誉 名誉扫地 让卡特特工屈服 |
[38:03] | so that all this misguided work that she’s done | 这样她做的这些错事 |
[38:07] | becomes unquestionably invalid. | 才不会被任何人相信 |
[38:11] | That presents a whole new set of problems. | 那样就有一堆新问题了 |
[38:15] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[38:18] | I must be slipping in my old age. | 我肯定是年老迟钝了 |
[38:21] | She’s got something on you, doesn’t she? | 她有你的把柄 是吗 |
[38:25] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[38:26] | You don’t need to tell me what it is. | 你不用告诉我究竟是什么 |
[38:28] | It must be pretty bad, though… shameful, even. | 但肯定很糟糕 甚至是奇耻大辱 |
[38:33] | I’ll tell you this, Jack… | 告诉你吧 杰克 |
[38:35] | The only way to fight leverage is with leverage. | 应付把柄 只能用把柄 |
[38:42] | Dig something up on her. | 去挖她的把柄 |
[38:44] | Everybody’s got secrets. | 人人都有秘密 |
[38:47] | Carter’s a girl scout. | 卡特一清二白 |
[38:49] | If you can’t find a way to take her down… | 如果你不能想办法除掉她 |
[38:53] | Then I have to question whether you’re suited for high command | 那我就要怀疑你是否合适在政府 |
[38:56] | in this government. | 任要职了 |
[39:00] | There is no question, sir. | 这毫无疑问 先生 |
[39:17] | I can’t tell you how relieved I am to see this. | 我无法形容看到这个我多如释重负 |
[39:19] | This could save my life. | 这或许能挽救我 |
[39:20] | I-I can’t thank you enough. | 我真是太感谢你们了 |
[39:26] | Ana helped me sketch some blueprints for a containment chamber. | 安娜帮我画了控制室的蓝图 |
[39:28] | It should be a relatively easy construction. | 建造起来应该相对简单 |
[39:31] | These are the blueprints here. | 蓝图就在这里 |
[39:32] | You’ll want to take a look and see what materials we’ll need. | 你们得来看看需要什么材料 |
[39:35] | I’d like to start building as soon as possible. | 我想尽快开始建造 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry, Dr. Wilkes. We’ll have to look at them later. | 抱歉 威尔克斯博士 那个得等会儿了 |
[39:40] | – Later? – Dottie Underwood gave us the slip. | -等会儿 -多蒂·安德伍德逃跑了 |
[39:42] | As long as she’s unaccounted for, | 不赶紧找到她 |
[39:44] | there’s no way to calculate how many lives are in danger. | 就难以估量有多少人会处于危险之中 |
[39:46] | – But I’m in the middle of… – Miss Carter, a visitor. | -但我正要… -卡特小姐 有客 |
[39:49] | It’s Chief Thompson. | 是汤普森局长 |
[39:52] | Is that good or bad? | 那是好事还是坏事 |
[39:55] | – Don’t go. – I’ll be fine. | -别去 -我不会有事的 |
[39:56] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[39:57] | Jarvis can send him packing. | 贾维斯可以打发走他 |
[39:58] | I’ll be the next stop on his blame train. | 他接下来就会去找我问罪 |
[40:00] | I’ll take the heat for you. | 我可以替你顶住他 |
[40:01] | That’s kind, Daniel, but I can handle Jack Thompson. | 多谢了 丹尼尔 但我应付得了杰克·汤普森 |
[40:14] | Oh, this is unexpected. | 真是稀客 |
[40:18] | Sorry for the hour. | 抱歉这么早来 |
[40:20] | Hope I didn’t wake ya. | 希望没吵醒你 |
[40:21] | – No, I’m an early riser. – That’s funny. | -没有 我起得早 -真有意思 |
[40:24] | Sure look like you’re coming off a long night. | 你看上去更像忙活了一夜呢 |
[40:27] | Your charm knows no bounds. | 你的魅力简直无限 |
[40:29] | It’s a wonder you’re not married yet. | 你还单身真是令人费解 |
[40:31] | You ever heard of a Dr. Katherine Wexford? | 你听说过一位凯瑟琳·韦克斯福德医生吗 |
[40:36] | I haven’t. Who is she? | 没有 那是谁 |
[40:38] | You know her. | 你认识她的 |
[40:39] | I think she’s someone very close to you. | 我觉得你俩非常亲密 |
[40:41] | I knew a Katherine Hornstock once, | 我以前认识一个凯瑟琳·霍恩斯托克 |
[40:44] | but we weren’t that close. | 但我们并不怎么亲 |
[40:53] | I know what you’re doing, Carter. | 我知道你在做什么 卡特 |
[40:55] | Is there something I can do for you, Chief Thompson? | 我能帮你什么吗 汤普森局长 |
[40:57] | I’m on a flight back to New York at 4:30. | 我4:30要乘飞机回纽约 |
[41:00] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我一起走 |
[41:02] | Sorry. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[41:03] | I wasn’t asking. | 这不是请求 |
[41:04] | And there’s no place in my office | 我的办公室容不下 |
[41:06] | for agents who can’t follow simple orders. | 连明确指示都不肯遵守的特工 |
[41:10] | Well, it’s not the best job market out there for women right now, | 现在女人的确不好找工作 |
[41:14] | but I’ll just have to manage. | 但我也只能自己想办法了 |
[41:16] | – Don’t do this. – Do what? | -别这样 -哪样 |
[41:18] | You’re chasing bogeymen down into a pit of quicksand. | 你在追随鬼怪陷入流沙 |
[41:22] | Please, just get on this flight with me. | 求你 跟我一起做飞机回去吧 |
[41:25] | Leave all this behind. | 抛下这一切 |
[41:27] | It’s okay to be wrong from time to time. | 偶尔犯错也没关系 |
[41:30] | Believe it or not, I’ve been wrong before. | 你可能不信 但我错过 |
[41:32] | I know what it feels like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[41:34] | I’m not wrong. Not this time. | 我这次没错 |
[41:37] | How much you willing to bet on it? | 你愿赌上多少 |
[41:40] | Everything I’ve got. | 全部 |
[41:42] | That’s a lot to lose. | 那可要输不少 |
[41:43] | But I won’t lose. | 我不会输的 |
[41:46] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[41:49] | And when you do… | 到时候 |
[41:52] | you’ll never see it coming. | 你会措手不及 |
[41:56] | Good luck, Peggy. | 祝你好运 佩吉 |