Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

卡特特工(Agent Carter)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] What’s your name, darling? 你叫什么名字 亲爱的
[00:10] “Agent.” “特工”
[00:10] They’ve taken all the evidence. 他们把证据都拿走了
[00:11] Not all of it. 也不是全部
[00:12] Tissue sample from Jane Scott’s autopsy. 简·斯考特尸检取的组织样本
[00:14] Something is… is calling me… 有什么东西在召唤我
[00:16] Pulling me away. 要把我拽走
[00:16] To where? 去哪
[00:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:18] The only thing that brought me out west was a promotion, Jack. 我只是为晋升而来 杰克
[00:20] You sure it wasn’t a broken heart? 你确定不是因为心碎吗
[00:21] I’m very happy for you, Daniel. 我很替你高兴 丹尼尔
[00:23] I love you, Daniel. 我爱你 丹尼尔
[00:23] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[00:24] Just because we don’t carry guns 虽然我们不配枪
[00:26] doesn’t mean we’re not in the SSR. 我们也是战略科学军团的
[00:27] The council has determined to shut down the Isodyne Program 理事会决定关闭艾瑟丹项目
[00:31] The woman’s body is being taken care of. 那女人的尸体被处理掉了
[00:34] You think the men I work for are just criminals. 你们以为我效力的人只是普通罪犯吗
[00:36] They’re in everything! 他们无所不在
[00:38] Have I been dying to talk to you. 终于有机会跟你聊聊了
[00:40] What did you say? 你说了什么
[00:41] She wanted names. 她想要名字
[00:43] Mr. Hunt made a mistake. 亨特先生犯了个错误
[00:45] And mistakes can be fixed. 错误是可以弥补的
[00:48] Whitney? 惠特妮
[00:49] What are you? 你是什么
[00:50] Whatever I want. 我想是什么是什么
[01:16] Peggy. 佩吉
[01:18] Peggy. 佩吉
[01:22] Don’t do that. 别这样做
[01:23] I could’ve shot… 我可能会打中…
[01:25] Howard. 霍华德
[01:26] Can you come to the lab? 你能来一趟实验室吗
[01:30] That’s the tissue sample from Jane Scott’s autopsy. 那是简·斯考特尸检时获取的组织样本
[01:33] – What’s wrong with it? – Nothing. -有什么问题 -没什么
[01:35] Just…watch. 就是…看着
[01:41] Any moment now. 可别走神了
[01:47] How are you doing that? 你怎么做到的
[01:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:52] It’s drawn to you. 它被你所吸引
[01:54] I’m drawn to it. 我也被它所吸引
[01:56] It’s calling me. 它在召唤我
[01:58] It wants me to… 它希望我…
[01:59] Wait! 等等
[02:00] Jason! Jason! 杰森 杰森
[02:04] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[02:14] I know where Jane Scott’s body is. 我知道简·斯考特的尸体在哪了
[02:19] I-I can’t explain it, but Jane Scott’s body is there. 我无法解释 但简·斯考特的尸体就在这里
[02:24] How can you know for certain? 你怎么能这么确定
[02:25] Th… this is more than knowing it. It’s… 我不仅仅是知道
[02:28] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[02:29] That’ll be all. 就这样
[02:31] Rose says that address is the county cold storage building. 罗丝说那个地址是郡冷库
[02:35] It also happens to be owned 刚好还是卡尔文·查德维克的
[02:36] by Calvin Chadwick’s chum, Thomas Gloucester. 密友 托马斯·格洛斯特所有
[02:39] Just that small amount of Zero Matter made me tangible. 那么一点零物质就让我恢复了形体
[02:41] Temporarily. 暂时的
[02:42] With access to Jane Scott’s body and what’s in it, 要是有简·斯考特的尸体和其中的零物质
[02:45] it’s possible I could completely cure myself. 我或许就能治愈我自己
[02:47] Mr. Jarvis, does Howard have a hearse? 贾维斯先生 霍华德有没有灵车
[02:50] No. But he does have a woodie. 没有 但他倒是有一辆伍迪车
[02:53] Eh, good enough. 也行了
[02:54] For what? 要干什么
[02:55] We’re going to steal Jane Scott’s body. 我们要去偷简·斯考特的尸体
[03:35] Oh, no. 糟糕
[03:46] Who’s that? 谁在那里
[03:49] You scared me. 你吓了我一跳
[03:50] Scared you? You broke into my house. 吓到你 你闯进了我家呢
[03:53] Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[03:56] I… I thought it would be nice to surprise you. 我是想给你个惊喜
[04:00] I m-must’ve nodded off. 我肯定是睡过去了
[04:02] Hey, I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[04:03] I didn’t know you had a thing planned. 我不知道你有计划
[04:05] I had to cover an extra shift. 我替人多值了一轮班
[04:08] Let me get some coffee going. 我去煮点咖啡
[04:11] Regina called in sick. 雷吉娜请病假了
[04:13] Actually, do you remember Regina? 你记得她吗
[04:15] Uh, the one with the lisp? 口齿不清的那个
[04:16] No, no. The one with the mole. 不是 长痣的那个
[04:19] Anyway, her youngest has a stomach bug… 反正 她最小的孩子胃出了问题
[04:20] vomit everywhere, or so she says. 据她说是吐了一地
[04:23] Rumor is her husband surprised her with one of those televisions. 有人说她丈夫给她买了电视 她很惊喜
[04:27] So she could’ve been… 所以她可能是在…
[04:29] lying. 撒谎
[04:32] I, um… I lost something. 我丢了样东西
[04:36] Let me help you. 我帮你找吧
[04:37] What are you… what are you looking for? 你在找什么
[04:39] You’ll know it when you see it. 你看到就知道了
[04:42] You’re not making any sense. 你这话莫名其妙
[04:43] I know. 我知道
[04:45] Um…I mean… 我是说…
[04:48] This is going terribly. 这太糟糕了
[04:50] You’re wonderful. 你很棒
[04:52] You’re pretty wonderful yourself. 你也很棒啊
[04:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:55] When I first moved here, I just wanted a fresh start, 我刚搬到这儿时 只想重新开始
[04:57] and then I met you, and you were so… mean. 然后我遇见了你 你当时是那么刻薄
[05:02] I was not mean. 我才不刻薄
[05:03] Yes, you were cruel and uncompromising and lovely. 不 你残忍而坚决又可爱
[05:07] All those months of physical therapy with you, 你帮我治疗了几个月
[05:08] and I started to feel like myself again. 让我恢复了精神
[05:10] Because of you. 都是因为你
[05:12] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[05:16] Had a whole speech prepared, 我本来准备了好一番话
[05:18] and none of my plans involved 完全没打算
[05:19] asking you to marry me with my hands in the couch 手插在沙发里向你求婚
[05:21] because I lost the ring. 就因为我把戒指弄丢了
[05:25] Um, I can’t find the ring. 我找不到戒指了
[05:28] Oh, that’s…why. 就是…因为这个啊
[05:30] That’s why. 是啊
[05:33] Then, let’s find it. 那我们一起找吧
[05:35] S-so yes? Yes? 那么你答应了
[05:37] Oh, yes. 我答应
[05:38] Yes. 我答应
[05:43] Yes. 好
[05:44] Okay. 好
[05:45] All right. 好的
[05:47] You found it. 找到了吗
[05:48] No. It’s a quarter. 不 只是枚25美分
[05:50] Keep looking, though. We could make some money here. 继续找 说不定能挣点钱呢
[06:24] Geez! 老天
[06:25] Good. You’re awake. 很好 你醒了
[06:29] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[06:34] This really isn’t necessary, Mr. Jarvis. 这真的没必要 贾维斯先生
[06:35] We could’ve just brought the woodie closer. 把车开近点就行
[06:38] And scratch the paint with those heels? 让您的鞋跟刮花油漆吗
[06:39] I’m perfectly happy to give you a boost. 我很乐意给您搭把手
[06:41] We have to be in and out before they open for business. 我们得在他们开门营业前搞定
[06:54] Aren’t you coming? 你不来吗
[06:55] Me? In the vent? 我 钻进排气道里吗
[06:57] Isn’t that why you wore your recreation tie? 你戴休闲领带不就是为了这个吗
[07:09] It’s freezing in here. 这里面好冷
[07:12] Oh, this is bringing back terrible memories. 让我想到了以前不好的回忆
[07:14] To the last time that you stole a corpse? 你上次偷尸体的回忆吗
[07:15] No. Apricot preserves. 不是 是杏脯的回忆
[07:18] My granny’s house… in the cellar. 在我奶奶家的地窖里
[07:21] Cold, cramped, and teeming with spiders. 又冷又窄 还到处是蜘蛛
[07:25] That’s it. 就是这儿
[07:28] If you had to guess at the probability 如果要猜想一下蜘蛛
[07:30] of spiders nesting in an air vent… 在排气道里织网的概率
[07:32] I’m quite certain we’re safe, Mr. Jarvis. 我想我们很安全 贾维斯先生
[07:39] Do you hear something? 你听到什么了吗
[07:40] – Take it easy. – Follow me. -别着急 -跟我来
[07:44] Whitney, this is not right. 惠特妮 这么做不对
[07:48] She’s here. 她在这儿
[08:01] Open it. 打开它
[08:02] I still don’t understand what… 我还是不懂为什么
[08:03] It called me here. 它召唤我来这里
[08:05] It wants to be let out. 它想被放出来
[08:07] Open it. 打开
[08:24] Should you really be touching her? 你碰她真的好吗
[08:25] Yes. I have to. 是的 我必须碰她
[08:48] I need an atomic bomb. 我需要颗原子弹
[08:57] She wants Zero Matter. 她想要零物质
[08:58] She’s trying to replicate the original atomic test. 她想复制最初的核试验
[09:00] How do you mean? 什么意思
[09:02] She’s a scientist. 她是个科学家
[09:03] And every scientist knows that, 每个科学家都知道
[09:04] in order to achieve the same results in an experiment, 一个实验若想取得同样结果
[09:07] every variable must be identical. 每个变量都必须一致
[09:08] That means setting off an atomic bomb in the same location 也就是说要在同一地点引爆原子弹
[09:12] a-and opening that rift or whatever it was. 炸开那道裂口或者什么
[09:16] I can’t emphasize this enough… 我要格外强调
[09:19] we cannot let her do this. 我们绝不能让她得逞
[09:21] Then, we’ll just have to stop her. 那我们就得阻止她
[09:23] Which means stopping an atom bomb. 你是说去阻止一颗原子弹爆炸
[09:24] Not just any bomb… 不是普通的原子弹
[09:26] The bombs used in the Isodyne test. 是在艾瑟丹能源试验中用的那种
[09:28] Those were manufactured by Roxxon. 那都是由罗克森公司制造的
[09:30] After 1946, 1946年之后
[09:31] the two remaining warheads were put in storage. 剩下的两个核弹头被封存起来了
[09:33] Well, it won’t be the first time 这也不是我们第一次
[09:34] we’ve infiltrated a Roxxon facility. 潜入罗克森公司的设施了
[09:35] They have several facilities, 他们有好几处设施
[09:36] and the location of each is classified. 而且它们的位置都是保密的
[09:38] There’s no way to know which one is housing the bombs. 没办法确定炸弹放在哪个设施里
[09:42] Well, that’s… not entirely accurate. 其实这不完全对
[09:46] Mr. Stark’s rivalry with Hugh Jones is ever ongoing. 斯塔克先生一直跟休·琼斯对着干
[09:49] He’s had extensive research done on Roxxon and all its facilities. 他对罗克森公司及其所有设施都做了深入调查
[09:53] Call it corporate espionage. 所谓的企业间谍行为
[09:55] There is one particular Roxxon location 有一处罗克森设施
[09:58] a few hours outside of Los Angeles, 就在离洛杉矶几小时远的地方
[09:59] which I believe would be the most likely place. 我认为那里最有可能是我们的目标
[10:01] Why is it our leading contender? 为什么这么说呢
[10:03] The security. 安保措施
[10:04] Compared to the other facilities, it’s quite intense. 跟其他设施相比 那里安保更加严密
[10:06] I believe the word “impenetrable” was used. 据说那里简直是”密不透风”
[10:09] In my experience, nothing is impenetrable. 凭我的经验 没有什么是密不透风的
[10:11] That may well be, 或许吧
[10:12] but Mr. Stark has never been able 不过斯塔克先生从未能
[10:14] to get anyone inside this particular location. 让人成功进入过那里
[10:16] The elevator requires a special key… 电梯需要一把特殊的钥匙才能启动
[10:19] One that’s impossible to duplicate. 那把钥匙无法复制
[10:21] We don’t need a key. We’ll blow the hinges off the door. 我们不用钥匙 把门炸了就行了
[10:23] Which would trigger the explosives set inside them 那会引爆门内的炸药
[10:25] and kill us all. 把我们也害死
[10:25] We’ll drill into the lock. 那我们就在门锁上打孔
[10:26] Which would pierce the acid core, 那会刺穿酸液内核
[10:28] spraying into the elevator, and kill us all. 酸液会喷入电梯 还是会害死我们
[10:29] We’ll dig a hole… 那在地上挖个洞
[10:30] Which would trip the 3,000-volt mechanism underground 会触到3000伏特的地下电装置
[10:33] – and kill us all. – And kill us all. -并把我们害死 -并把我们害死
[10:37] So, a key, you say? 你是说有把钥匙是吗
[10:40] We cannot steal atomic bombs. 我们不能去偷原子弹
[10:42] It’s not stealing if your company made them, dear. 如果是你的公司制造的就不算偷 亲爱的
[10:44] Well, tell that to Hugh Jones. 这话你去跟休·琼斯说吧
[10:46] If the council found out, I… 要是理事会发现了 我可就…
[10:47] If we obtain more Zero Matter, Cal, 如果我们能弄到更多的零物质 卡尔
[10:50] then the council answers to us. 理事会就得听我们的了
[10:52] This is insane. 这太疯狂了
[10:55] People thought Galileo was insane. 人们还曾经以为伽利略疯了
[10:58] This plan will work, Cal. 这个计划会成功的 卡尔
[11:01] It will work. 会成功的
[11:02] Look at me. 看着我
[11:04] You have seen what I can do with just a small amount of Zero Matter. 你见识过小量零物质赋予我的能力
[11:09] I mean, can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[11:10] Just imagine what we could accomplish 如果我们有能力让世界
[11:12] if we had the power to bend the world to our will. 屈从于我们的意愿 会有怎样的成就
[11:16] No more war, no more fear, 再也没有战争 没有恐惧
[11:19] and you… you… you would finally get 而你也终于能得到
[11:23] the recognition and the respect that you deserve. 你应得的认可与尊重
[11:32] How do you, uh, 你觉得
[11:34] see us accomplishing this, hmm? 我们要如何做到呢
[11:41] I think it’s time we lean on my connections. 我想我们该依靠我的关系了
[11:49] I wake up. I’m searching my pockets. 我一醒来 就翻我的口袋
[11:51] It’s gone. 东西没了
[11:52] The ring is completely gone. 戒指真的不见了
[11:54] I can’t find it. 我找不到了
[11:55] What’s all this, then? 你们在说什么
[11:57] Didn’t you hear? 你没听说吗
[11:58] Chief finally asked his girl to marry him. 局长终于求婚了
[12:01] Poor Violet. 可怜的维奥莱特
[12:02] Doesn’t realize she could do better, huh? 不知道自己可以找个更好的男人
[12:04] Congratulations, Daniel. Violet’s a lucky woman. 恭喜你 丹尼尔 维奥莱特真幸运
[12:07] Thank you. That means a lot. 谢谢你 你的祝福很重要
[12:10] Can I speak to you a moment? 我能和你说两句话吗
[12:12] Yeah. 好
[12:15] Thompson called, poking around for you again. 汤普森打来电话 又在打探你的消息
[12:18] How many vacation days you got left? 你的假期还剩几天
[12:20] Plenty. I haven’t had a day off since Pearl Harbor. 多着呢 珍珠港事件之后我一天都没休息过
[12:22] How is your Disguise Department shaping up? 你的伪装部发展得如何了
[12:25] For you? Low on evening gowns. Why? 给你用吗 晚礼服不多了 怎么了
[12:28] I need to sneak into Hugh Jones’ office. 我要溜进休·琼斯的办公室
[12:30] At Roxxon? Are you sure that’s a good idea? 罗克森公司吗 你确定这么做好吗
[12:33] Didn’t you meet him last year in New York? 你去年不是在纽约见过他吗
[12:34] I’m sure he doesn’t pay that much attention 我相信他不会那么在意
[12:36] to every woman he meets. 他见过的每一个女人
[12:38] He’d remember you, Peg. 他不会忘记你的 小佩
[12:40] The guys at the lab have something new. 实验室的人有新发明
[12:42] If it works, you wouldn’t have to rely on just a disguise. 如果成功了 你就不必单纯依靠伪装
[12:45] Thanks. We’ll need this. 谢谢 我们需要用到这个
[12:46] What for? 用来做什么
[12:48] Greasing the wheel. 疏通疏通
[12:52] What’s the catch? 有什么目的
[12:53] No catch, Dr. Samberly. Just pie. 没什么目的 桑伯里博士 只是个饼
[12:55] We thought you’d enjoy a slice. 我们想着你会愿意来一片
[12:57] And m-maybe Agent Carter 或许卡特特工
[12:59] could borrow that thing you’re working on. 可以借用你在研究的东西
[13:00] I knew there were strings attached. 我就知道天上不会掉馅饼
[13:03] We call it the Memory Inhibitor. 我们称之为记忆抑制器
[13:05] You place it like so. 这样放置
[13:08] No. 不
[13:09] Well, you put it to the subject’s temples. 放在对方的太阳穴上
[13:10] It disrupts the pathway of the prefrontal lobes. 就能干扰额前叶的通路
[13:12] It makes them forget the last two minutes. 能使人忘记前两分钟的事
[13:14] Amazing. And it works? 很奇妙 有用吗
[13:15] We’ve run several tests on Jerry with positive results. 在杰瑞身上做了几次测试 结果都很好
[13:19] No, you didn’t. 你才没有
[13:22] – It’s all right, Jerry. – There is a slight risk -没关系 杰瑞 -有很小的可能
[13:24] of brain damage. 会造成脑损伤
[13:29] Oh, I can’t wait for lunch. I’ll be right down. 我等不及吃午饭了 这就下来
[13:55] What’s your name, darling? 你叫什么 亲爱的
[13:57] Hi, Mr. Hugh… 您好 休先生
[13:59] I mean, Mr. Jones. 我是说 琼斯先生
[14:01] I’m Wanda. 我是旺达
[14:03] Have we met? 我们见过吗
[14:04] I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. 我想没有吧
[14:05] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[14:07] Because I never forget a… face. 因为我见人…过目不忘
[14:10] I think I would remember meeting a handsome… 我肯定会记得您那么英俊的…
[14:13] I mean, important man like you, Mr. Jones. 那么重要的人物 琼斯先生
[14:16] Mm. I just started here. 我才入职不久
[14:17] Accounting sent me to grab a file. 会计部派我来取文件
[14:19] Accounting, eh? 会计部吗
[14:21] Those fellas are dull as dishwater. 那些家伙无聊至极
[14:24] But they certainly have an eye for talent. 但他们用人真是有眼光
[14:26] I’ll tell you what. I have to go to lunch. 不如这样 我要去吃午饭
[14:29] When I come back, I’ll send for you, 我回来后再叫你过来
[14:31] and we can crunch some numbers. 我们一起来捣鼓数据
[14:34] I look forward to it. 好期待啊
[14:38] You arrogant plonker. 你个自以为是的蠢货
[14:55] Agent. 是特工
[14:57] I remember you! 我记得你
[15:00] I’m calling security right now. 我这就叫保安
[15:02] And if SSR wants to search my office, 如果战略科学军团想搜我办公室
[15:04] you’ll need a warrant. 得先拿到搜查令
[15:17] What’s your name, darling? 你叫什么 亲爱的
[15:18] Mr. Jones, 琼斯先生
[15:19] you’re running late for your lunch. 您的午餐要迟到了
[15:20] You better hurry. 快点去吧
[15:21] Sure thing. But stay close. 好的 但你不要走开
[15:23] I think your work will need some special attention 等我回来 可要好好看看
[15:26] when I get back. 你的工作
[15:41] Agent! 是特工
[15:57] Oh, crumbs. 天呐
[15:58] He’s wearing it. 东西在他身上
[16:05] Oh, what’s your name, darling? 你叫什么 亲爱的
[16:14] I heard a rumor about redheaded women… 我听过一种关于红发女人的说法
[16:25] Did the boys from sales send you? 是销售部的人让你来的吗
[16:31] You’re saving the world. 你是在拯救世界
[16:32] You are saving the world. You are saving the world. 你是在拯救世界 你是在拯救世界
[17:01] Did you have a nice lunch? 午餐吃得好吗
[17:06] I must have. 一定是不错
[17:14] Mr. Manfredi, there’s someone to see you. 曼弗雷迪先生 有人想见您
[17:32] Hello, Joseph. 你好 乔瑟夫
[17:34] Joe, it’s a pleasure to see ya. 乔 见到你很高兴
[17:34] You got a lot of nerve coming in here with him. 带他来见我 你好大胆
[17:39] You know what I do to men who steal from me? 你知道我怎么对付偷我东西的人吗
[17:46] I’m kidding, of course. 开玩笑的
[17:47] Come on. It’s been a decade, right? 我们得有十年没见了吧
[17:48] – Yes. – Right? -是呀 -就是
[17:49] I’m happy you’re happy. Come on. Sit down. 你开心我就开心 来坐吧
[17:52] I’ll be a gentleman. I’ll stand up. 我会很绅士的 我站起来
[17:53] Sit, sit. Sit. 坐 坐吧
[17:59] Get that out of your way. 我把那个拿开
[18:02] You get my wedding gift? 收到我送的结婚礼物了吗
[18:03] I did. 收到了
[18:04] Wedgwood sauce boat… real nice. 威基伍德的调味汁碟 很漂亮
[18:05] Mm, thank you. It was lovely. 谢谢你 东西很好
[18:07] You liked it? 你喜欢吗
[18:08] Yeah, well, nothing says classy like bone china. 骨瓷是最有档次的了
[18:11] I always say that. 我一直都那么认为
[18:16] So, what are we doing today? 那么 找我有什么事吗
[18:20] Well, as you know, 正如你所知
[18:22] my husband, Cal, is running for senate. 我丈夫卡尔正在竞选参议员
[18:25] And if he wins… 如果他当选
[18:26] Yeah, I know the crowd he runs with. 我知道他们那伙人
[18:27] He’s getting elected. 他会选上的
[18:31] I’m sure you’ve heard of the proposed freeway system. 相信你已听说了高速公路网提案
[18:34] Those construction contracts are gonna be worth millions, 那些建筑合同会价值百万
[18:37] and they would all be yours. 都可以给你
[18:38] And what would you need in return? 那你要什么回报呢
[18:40] Just some men. 几个人
[18:42] Some men to help me move some equipment. 给我几个人来帮我搬器材
[18:45] Now we’re talking. How many guns do you need? 这才像话 你需要多少枪支弹药
[18:46] No guns. No guns. 不要枪 不要枪
[18:51] Just some of your men 只要你几个手下
[18:53] who are good with their hands and discreet. 要手巧并且谨慎的
[18:59] Sounds like a pretty sweet deal for me. 感觉我赚大发了
[19:01] But I’m gonna require a little bit more than money. 但我需要点钱之外的东西
[19:05] You have friends at the paper, right? 你在报行有关系 对吗
[19:07] I need assurances 我要你保证
[19:08] that my name and the name of my associates 我和我伙伴的名字
[19:10] will no longer grace its front page. 再不会上头条
[19:12] I don’t know that I can guar… 我不能保…
[19:13] Excuse me one moment. 等一会儿
[19:15] You, come over here. 你 过来
[19:18] Me? 我吗
[19:18] Yeah, you. 对 就是你
[19:24] She’s a beautiful lady, isn’t she? 她很漂亮 是吗
[19:26] A real knockout, right? 很迷人 是吧
[19:27] Y-yeah, boss. 是 头
[19:28] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊 是啊
[19:29] Kind of girl you want to take around town, 是那种你想约去城里转转
[19:31] show her a good time. 带她好好玩玩的女人
[19:32] She’s pretty, yeah. 她很美 是的
[19:37] You don’t think I can see?! 你以为我看不到吗
[19:39] She’s my guest, and you’re undressing her with your eyes?! 她是我的客人 你居然敢那么露骨地看她
[19:42] That…is not… 那 可 不 是
[19:44] how you…treat…a lady! 对待 女士 的 态度
[20:06] I’m sorry about that. He was being very inappropriate. 我很抱歉 他太过分了
[20:10] So… 那么…
[20:13] …do we have a deal? 成交吗
[20:16] Deal. 成交
[20:18] This field serves as a runway for private planes. 这一片是私人飞机的跑道
[20:22] There’s a minimum of four guards, all heavily armed, 至少有四名保镖 荷枪持弹
[20:23] stationed within this perimeter. 在这一带站岗
[20:25] And this fence is electrified, I assume. 围栏是带电的吧
[20:27] Indeed. 是的
[20:28] Once we’re inside the building, 等我们进了大楼
[20:29] we’ll need to find the freight elevator 就得找到货梯
[20:30] and use the key to access the lower levels, 然后用钥匙下到底层
[20:32] where Roxxon stores its highly classified items. 罗克森把最机密的东西都放在那里
[20:34] So you’re saying once we get past the guards 你是说 等我们通过了守卫
[20:36] and the electrified fence, 和带电围栏之后
[20:37] all we have to worry about is diffusing the atomic bombs? 我们只需要考虑怎样拆原子弹
[20:39] Actually, I don’t think you’ll need to worry on that front. 事实上 我认为这一点你不需要担心
[20:41] Chief Sousa has the steadiest hands I’ve seen. 苏萨局长的手是我见过最稳的
[20:43] Well, since mine, of course. 当然没我稳
[20:45] Former reconnaissance scout. 当过侦察兵
[20:47] Let’s just say this won’t be my first time diffusing a bomb. 这不是我第一次拆弹了
[20:51] These aren’t just bombs. 这些不是普通炸弹
[20:52] One mishandled uranium rod could trigger an explosion 如果铀棒处理不当会导致爆炸
[20:55] that would decimate the entire city. 进而毁灭整个城市
[20:58] Sounds like a bomb to me. 听上去就是颗炸弹
[21:01] You just destroyed all of Los Angeles. 你刚刚毁了整个洛杉矶
[21:05] And this is all the intelligence that we have? 这些是我们所有的情报吗
[21:06] Nothing from the inside? 没有内部信息
[21:08] I’m afraid Mr. Stark’s men have never been able to gain access. 恐怕斯塔克先生的人从未能进去过
[21:11] We’ll be going in blind. 我们得在不知情的情况下进去
[21:12] And unarmed, 而且赤手空拳
[21:13] given the volatile nature of the materials inside. 鉴于里面的东西太不稳定
[21:15] And severely outmanned. I don’t like this. 而且人手严重不足 我不喜欢这状况
[21:18] Are we sure the SSR isn’t an option? 确定不能让战略科学军团帮忙吗
[21:20] The council has their hands in everything. 理事会势力遮天
[21:21] There’s no one we could trust 100%. 没有我们能完全信任的人
[21:24] Actually… That isn’t entirely true. 实际上 这话不完全正确
[21:33] Rose? 罗丝
[21:34] She’s someone we can trust. 我们可以信任她
[21:37] Peggy, this is crazy. 佩吉 这太疯狂了
[21:38] We… we can’t take Rose. 我们不能带罗丝去
[21:40] She’s… she’s… 她…
[21:41] She’s passed the same training as the men upstairs, 她通过了和楼上那些男人一样的训练
[21:43] and she protects all of you. 而且她在保护你们所有人
[21:44] This isn’t about training. 不是训练的问题
[21:45] It’s about field experience, and she has none. 而是外勤经验 她没有任何经验
[21:47] I can’t focus on the mission 如果我要担心罗丝的安全
[21:48] if I’m worried about protecting Rose. 就没法专注于任务
[21:49] It’s funny… I’m seeing Daniel Sousa, 真有趣 我看到的是丹尼尔·苏萨
[21:51] but I’m hearing Jack Thompson. 我听到的却是杰克·汤普森
[21:54] She’s smart, she’s resourceful, 她聪明 足智多谋
[21:56] and I trust her with my life. 我敢把命交给她
[21:57] I’m just worried she’s gonna get hurt. 我只是担心她会受到伤害
[22:00] You… 你
[22:13] I can’t believe the chief is letting me come on a mission. 我简直不敢相信局长让我参与任务
[22:15] Well, he knows talent when he sees it. 他善于发现人才
[22:17] How about this? An enhanced motion detector. 这个怎么样 增强的运动探测器
[22:19] Gives you accurate readings from up to 50 feet away. 能够检测到最远五十英尺内的动态
[22:22] If anybody tries to sneak up on you, this will tell us. 如果有人想偷袭你 这个会提醒你
[22:24] Do you know how it works? 你知道怎么用吗
[22:26] I think I can figure it out. 我应该能搞明白
[22:28] What are you doing in here? 你们在这里做什么
[22:31] I brought you back your memory inhibitor. 我来还记忆抑制器了
[22:34] Thank you so much for letting me use it. 非常感谢你把它借给我
[22:36] How’d it work? 效果如何
[22:37] I forget. 我忘了
[22:39] I don’t like people in my lab. 我不喜欢别人进我实验室
[22:41] I don’t like people touching my stuff. 也不喜欢别人碰我的实验设备
[22:43] This isn’t a candy store, you know? 这里不是糖果店 知道吗
[22:46] Just ’cause you brought me pie 你们送我馅饼吃
[22:47] doesn’t make you entitled to rifle through my work. 不代表就能乱动我的东西
[22:52] Did you like my pie? 你喜欢我做的馅饼吗
[22:54] That pie was you? 那馅饼是你做的
[22:55] Your pie was in me? 我吃了你的馅饼
[22:58] I like pie. 我喜欢吃馅饼
[23:00] Pie is…good. 馅饼很美味
[23:01] Dr. Samberly, we have a very important mission ahead of us. 桑伯里博士 我们还有很重要的任务要做
[23:04] We need all the help we can get. 我们需要各种支援
[23:06] What he’s trying to say, Aloysius, 他的意思是 阿洛伊修斯
[23:07] is, uh, we need your equipment. 我们需要你的发明
[23:13] Very well. 好吧
[23:16] Uh, y-you got any instruction manuals for these things? 这些东西有使用说明书吗
[23:18] No. These are mostly just prototypes. 没有 这些大都是原型机
[23:21] Haven’t been put through trials yet. 还没进行过测试
[23:22] Can you show us how they work? 那你能演示一下怎么用吗
[23:23] Sure. Got six hours? 好啊 有六小时吗
[23:25] I was thinking more of a crash course. 我其实是想速成一下呢
[23:27] This is ridiculous. I’m going with you. 那不可能 我得跟你们一起去
[23:29] – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – So sweet, -我不赞成 -你太好了
[23:30] – but… – No. Terrible idea. -但… -不行 这主意太糟了
[23:32] After the war, I had 11 job offers. 战争结束后 我得到了11份工作邀约
[23:35] 11. 11份呢
[23:36] I went with the SSR 我最终选择了战略科学军团
[23:37] because I was told I had an opportunity 是因为你们说 我有机会
[23:39] to use my expertise in field operations. 将专长投入外勤行动
[23:41] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[23:42] You did, Chief Sousa. Don’t you remember? 是你 苏萨局长 不记得了吗
[23:47] That hurts me… right here. 我的心好痛 就是这儿
[23:49] Listen, I interviewed a lot of prospects. 我面试过很多人
[23:51] But you picked me. 但你选择了我
[23:53] And I picked you because I thought 我也选择了你 因为我本以为
[23:54] I’d be doing more than tinkering around this lab 我的工作不止是看着其他特工去执行任务
[23:57] while other agents went off on missions. 而我则待在实验室里捣鼓东西
[23:59] Fine. You’re on the team. 好吧 加你一个
[24:01] What else you got? 你还有其他发明吗
[24:03] Let me go pack up my bag of toys. 我这就去把我的发明都带上
[24:08] How can you be sure 你怎么能确定
[24:09] he’s not in the council’s pocket, as well? 他不会也是理事会的人
[24:11] I’m sure. 我确定
[24:13] Everybody hates Samberly. 没人喜欢桑伯里
[24:49] Where did you park? 你把车停哪了
[24:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[24:52] I had to park around the corner… street cleaning. 刚刚街道清洁 我停在拐角了
[24:53] Back in a jiffy. 就回来
[25:11] This is a bad plan. 这计划不好
[25:13] It’s a horrible plan. 这计划糟透了
[25:13] It’s a solid plan. 这计划没问题
[25:18] You need to get back in your truck and leave. 你们得回车上 离开这儿
[25:20] I’m so sorry to bother you, 抱歉打扰你们
[25:23] but my husband and I are lost. 我和我丈夫迷路了
[25:26] Husband? 丈夫
[25:29] Yes. That’s us. 是啊 我们是的
[25:31] Married. 结婚了
[25:32] Very much in love… with each other. 我们彼此…非常相爱
[25:34] You need to leave. Now. 你们得马上离开
[25:36] – They’re going to die. – We’re going to die. -他们会没命的 -我们会没命的
[25:38] They’re going to be fine. 他们会没事的
[25:40] If you could just point us back to the main road… 麻烦给我们指下主路在哪个方向
[25:41] This is a restricted area. 这里是禁区
[25:44] Leave. 快走
[25:45] Whatever happened to “please”? “请”被你吞了吗
[25:47] There’s no reason to be rude to my wife. 你何必对我妻子那么粗鲁
[25:50] “My wife”… “我妻子”
[25:52] I will never get tired of saying that. 这几个字我永远说不烦
[25:54] Honey, uh, maybe we should go already. 亲爱的 或许我们该走了
[25:58] Uh, fine. 好吧
[26:05] What’s that? 那是什么
[26:23] It worked. 成功了
[26:25] Well, I never doubted it for a moment. 我从来就没怀疑过
[26:30] Interesting choice of shoes. 鞋子值得注意
[26:33] Venetian leather… top notch. 威尼斯皮革 最好的货
[26:35] Rolex… not something you could afford 劳力士 干保安可
[26:36] on a security guard’s salary. 买不起这种东西
[26:38] Or a scientist’s. 科学家也是
[26:39] We’ve got the side door open. 我们打开了侧门
[26:41] Come meet us when you’re ready. 完事了就来见我们
[26:42] Be right there. Let’s keep moving. 就去 我们走
[26:52] Keep your eyes and ears open. 眼睛睁大 耳朵竖好
[26:53] There’s no telling what we’ll find down here. 很难说我们会在下面遇到什么
[27:01] Unfortunately, 很不幸
[27:02] it seems Miss Frost may have already arrived. 看来弗罗斯特女士已经先到一步了
[27:04] Let’s stick to the plan. 我们还是按原计划走
[27:14] Look at this place. This is gonna take forever. 看看这里 要找一辈子了
[27:17] Maybe not. Over here. 或许不用 这边走
[27:25] Quite the setup. 电箱不少啊
[27:27] Help me with this. 帮帮我
[27:35] What are those lights for? 那些灯是干什么的
[27:36] Security system. 安保系统
[27:37] Looks like it controls the locks on the doors. 看来是可以控制门锁的
[27:39] – Dr. Samberly… – I know. -桑伯里博士 -我知道
[27:41] I think I can… 我觉得我可以…
[27:42] There. Doors are unlocked. 好了 门都开了
[27:44] But that means they’re open for Whitney Frost, too. 但这样惠特妮·弗罗斯特也进得去了
[27:47] There. Look at that. 看 看那里
[27:50] Are they double-thick walls? 那是加厚墙吗
[27:52] It looks like a room with extra-special security. 看来这个房间有额外的安保措施
[27:54] That’s where we’re going, then. 那我们就去那儿吧
[27:56] Where are my bombs? 我的炸弹呢
[27:57] Whitney, I don’t work here. 惠特妮 我并不在这儿工作
[27:59] – But you’re sure they’re here? – Yes. -但你确定炸弹在这儿 -是的
[28:01] Spread out. Search every room. 分头找 每间屋都搜一下
[28:06] This way. 这边
[28:09] Hold on. We’ve got movement. 等等 有动静
[28:11] I’m picking up a signal in the next hallway over. 我能检测到下一个走廊里有信号
[28:14] Whitney’s men. 是惠特妮的人
[28:15] I got this. You guys keep going. 我来吧 你们继续找
[28:17] No. R-rose. 不 罗丝
[28:32] Howdy, cowboy. 好啊 牛仔
[28:37] I’ve seen bigger. 我见过更大的
[28:54] We’ve got them. 找到了
[28:55] Picking up someone headed towards us around the bend. 拐弯处有人冲我们来了
[28:59] – Do you think you can lock it? – Maybe. -你能锁住他们吗 -或许吧
[29:03] O…Kay. 好吧
[29:06] Take this one step at a time. 一步步来
[29:08] Blue and yellow. 蓝色 黄色
[29:10] Any day now, doctor. 快点吧 博士
[29:12] Almost…There! 就好…好了
[29:18] No! No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no! 不不不 不不不
[29:21] – Dr. Samberly, fix it. – I-I’m trying. -桑伯里博士 快想办法 -我在弄了
[29:23] Uh, there must be a-a wire crossed somewhere. 肯定是哪里的电线错位了
[29:26] Their system’s remarkably complex. 他们的系统好复杂
[29:28] There’s no time. 没时间了
[29:29] Talk Mr. Jarvis through the procedure. 你来口述指导贾维斯先生
[29:31] I’ll take care of our company. 我去解决他们
[29:32] What? 什么
[29:33] Where is she… where’s she going? 她要去哪
[29:36] What… what did she say? 她说什么了
[29:38] Is the door opening soon? 门就快开了吗
[29:43] Jarvis, listen to me. Take a deep breath. 贾维斯 听我说 深呼吸
[29:48] You calm? 平静下来了吗
[29:50] Now, you’re gonna have to remove the bomb from the crate. 你去把炸弹从木箱里搬出来
[29:54] – Remove the bomb from the crate. – Yes. -把炸弹从木箱里搬出来 -对
[29:59] Remove the bomb from the crate. 把炸弹从木箱里搬出来
[30:17] Good job, Jarvis. Just one more screw left. 好样的 贾维斯 就剩一个螺丝了
[30:22] It’s okay. 没事
[30:23] Screws can’t hurt you. 螺丝伤不了你
[30:24] The dangerous stuff is inside. 危险的东西在里面呢
[30:28] I did actually know that. 这我是知道的
[30:32] Okay. 好了
[30:37] Oh, god. 天呐
[30:38] I feel sick. 我不舒服
[30:40] Stay focused. 集中精神
[30:42] Just put on the gloves… 戴上手套
[30:45] Grab the tongs… 拿上钳子
[30:47] just like taking a soufflé out of the oven. 这就像把蛋奶酥从烤箱里拿出来
[30:52] Probably. 或许吧
[30:53] No way that’s good. 这绝不是好事
[30:54] – How’s it going, Dr. Samberly? – Not well. -怎么样了 桑伯里博士 -不怎么样
[30:57] I finally get a chance to get out in the field, 我总算有机会出外勤了
[30:58] and look at me. 瞧我这样
[30:59] My father was right. I will never amount… 我父亲是对的 我绝不可能
[31:02] Dr. Samberly, you have got to calm down. 桑伯里博士 你得平静下来
[31:06] Rose? 罗丝
[31:08] You are the smartest person in this building. 你是这楼里最聪明的人
[31:10] You got this. 你行的
[31:12] Yes, I… yes. 是的 我…是的
[31:16] Give me a second. 等我一下
[31:20] There. 好了
[31:22] Maybe another try? 再试一下吧
[31:25] Okay. 好
[31:26] And, Rose, after all this is finished, 罗丝 等这事结束了
[31:29] – I think you and I… – Yeah, just open the door. -我们是不是… -嗯 赶紧开门吧
[31:31] Okay. 好
[31:37] Good. 很好
[31:38] Now, I know it’s heavy, but don’t let it tip. 我知道那东西很重 但千万别打翻了
[31:42] Very carefully place it in the case. 小心放进箱子里
[31:54] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[31:56] You can do that later. 那个待会儿再说
[31:57] There’s still another rod to get. 还有一根呢
[32:00] Oh, god. 天呐
[32:01] Doctor, how’s the door coming? 博士 门怎么样了
[32:02] Hey, uh, how’s the not blowing us up coming? 不把我们炸飞怎么样了
[32:07] Fair enough. 好吧
[32:12] You idiot, I am not leaving without them. 你个白痴 不找到炸弹我不会走的
[32:15] – Would you stop calling me an idiot? – I’m going after Whitney. -你别喊我白痴了好不好 -我要去找惠特妮
[32:18] You got eyes on her? 你看到她了吗
[32:19] Just get those bombs out of here. 赶紧把炸弹拿走就好
[32:22] – I told you… – I told you they… -我说了… -就在这里
[32:22] – You said they were! – I don’t know where. -你说是在这儿的 -但不知道是在哪
[32:24] All night long, you’ve been doing this. 你已经找了一晚上了
[32:26] It’s time for us to get in the car and go home. 我们该上车回家了
[32:28] We are not going home, Cal! This is why we’re here! 我们才不要回家 卡尔 我们就是为此而来的
[32:30] – Where’s Peggy? – In pursuit. -佩吉呢 -去追敌了
[32:32] You want me to back her up? 要我去支援她吗
[32:33] No. The bombs are our priority. 不 炸弹是我们的首要任务
[32:35] Once Dr. Samberly gets this door open, 等桑伯里博士打开了门
[32:36] we need to get Jarvis and the uranium out of here. 我们就得马上带贾维斯和铀棒走
[32:42] This is insane. 这简直是疯了
[32:44] We’re gonna get caught, or worse… killed. 我们会被发现 或者更糟 被杀的
[32:46] I need them, Calvin. 我需要炸弹 卡尔文
[32:48] You’re not getting them. 你休想得到了
[32:51] Oh, you. 你啊
[32:54] You’re good. 你真厉害
[32:55] I-I-I think there’s been a terrible misunder… 我觉得这里面是有天大的误会
[32:57] Shut up, Calvin. 闭嘴 卡尔文
[32:58] Miss Frost, you’ve been exposed to a substance 弗罗斯特女士 我认为你接触了
[33:00] that I believe is altering your physiology. 一种正在改变你生理机能的物质
[33:01] Don’t talk about something that you don’t understand. 别随便谈论你不理解的东西
[33:04] The SSR can help. 战略科学军团可以帮你
[33:05] We can fix you if you let us. 如果你愿意 我们可以治好你
[33:07] You think you can help her? 你觉得你能帮她
[33:08] Fix me? 治好我
[33:10] Why would I want to be fixed? 我为什么需要治疗
[33:12] I’ve never felt more powerful in my entire life. 我这辈子从没觉得这么强大过
[33:21] I thought that would hurt more. 我以为你下手会更重呢
[33:24] Got it. 好了
[33:29] Great work. 干得好
[33:31] For the record… 我要说一句
[33:34] …that was nothing like baking a soufflé. 那跟烤蛋奶酥完全不像
[33:38] Get them and the uranium to the truck. 带他们和铀棒上车
[33:39] If I’m not back with Peggy in 10 minutes, leave without us. 如果10分钟后我和佩吉还不出来就自己先走
[33:42] Yes, chief. 是 局长
[33:43] Come on. 走
[33:48] We got the rods. 我们拿到铀棒了
[33:50] You interfering… 你给我捣乱
[33:52] Last chance, Miss Frost. 最后的机会了 弗罗斯特女士
[33:53] Same to you, Agent Carter. 你也是 卡特特工
[34:22] Oh, I’m sorry, Agent Carter. 抱歉 卡特特工
[34:25] Not everyone’s cut out for Hollywood. 不是每个人都在好莱坞混得开
[34:31] Peggy! 佩吉
[34:43] We have to go. Now. 我们得走了 快
[34:46] Peggy! 佩吉
[34:48] Oh, god. Oh, god. 天啊 天呐
[34:51] Peggy, stay calm. Stay calm. 佩吉 冷静 冷静
[34:53] Just…stay with me. 别睡过去
[35:01] What happened? 怎么回事
[35:02] – She fell. – Over there. -她摔了下来 -去那边
[35:04] She needs to go to a hospital. 她得去医院
[35:05] No! No hospital! 不 不能去医院
[35:06] It’s okay, Peg. No hospitals. I promise. 没事 小佩 不去医院 我保证
[35:10] A hospital would be extremely unsafe. 医院会很不安全的
[35:12] There are very powerful people after her. 有很有势力的人在追杀她
[35:17] Peggy, stay calm. 佩吉 保持冷静
[35:24] Okay, this… this is what I need. 好了 我需要这些东西
[35:25] Daniel, grab some linens from the cupboard. 丹尼尔 去橱柜里拿些床单来
[35:27] We need to pack the wound. Um, mister, um… 我们得收拾伤口 你是…
[35:29] Edwin Jarvis, miss, at your service. 埃德温·贾维斯 小姐 愿为您效劳
[35:30] Mr. Jarvis, I need you to boil some water. 贾维斯先生 你去烧水
[35:32] Very good. Absolutely. 好的 没问题
[35:37] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[35:40] Daniel, I need linens. 丹尼尔 我需要床单
[35:41] Go to the cupboard, and grab the old sheets. 去橱柜把老床单拿来
[35:42] Right. Sorry. 嗯 抱歉
[35:45] Okay. Okay. 好了 好了
[35:48] Heart rate is up. 心率加速
[35:54] Bleeding appears to be under control. 流血似乎已经得到控制
[35:56] This would really be better if you went to a hospital. 如果你去医院真的会更好
[35:58] No! No. 不行 不行
[35:59] Then, deep breaths, Peggy… 那就深呼吸 佩吉
[36:01] ’cause this is gonna hurt. 这要疼的
[36:09] We’ll need to get more uranium. 我们需要再找些铀来
[36:12] You just need to call Hugh Jones and explain the situation. 你给休·琼斯打个电话 解释一下情况
[36:15] Explain the situation? 解释情况
[36:17] Yes. Hugh is a good sport, Cal. 是的 休人不错 卡尔
[36:19] Just convince him 说服他就好
[36:20] – that we need to run the zero-matter test again. – No, no, no! -告诉他我们得再做一次零物质测试 -不行
[36:22] Whitney! 惠特妮
[36:25] I will not go to Hugh Jones. 我不会去找休·琼斯
[36:27] I will not ask another favor. 我不会再求人帮忙
[36:29] I will not put myself in another ridiculous position 我不会再让自己陷入荒唐的境况
[36:32] where I may die. 以身犯险
[36:35] You need to calm down. 你得冷静下来
[36:38] You are overreacting, dear. 你反应过度了 亲爱的
[36:40] What? 什么
[36:42] Because of you, 就因为你
[36:44] I am now indebted to a lord of the criminal underworld 我现在欠一个黑社会头头的人情
[36:47] and at the mercy of the council. 还得向理事会求饶
[36:49] And the council does not trade in mercy. 理事会从不轻饶任何人
[36:52] If we had gotten the bombs, then… 如果我们拿到了炸弹 那就…
[36:53] Oh, if we succeeded, that would’ve been one thing, 如果成功了 那还行
[36:55] but this was a disaster, Whitney, 但我们彻头彻尾地失败了 惠特妮
[36:59] and I’m not helping you anymore. 我不要再帮你了
[37:01] You need to stop. You’re out of control. 你得停手了 你失控了
[37:07] You’ll watch your tone. 给我小心你的口气
[37:30] Yeah, she’s gonna be okay. 嗯 她会没事的
[37:33] Thanks, Rose. 谢谢你 罗丝
[37:36] Rose and Dr. Samberly 罗丝和桑伯里博士
[37:37] just finished securing the uranium rods. 刚刚把铀棒安置好
[37:39] That’s a plus at least. 这算是个好消息
[37:43] Oh, god. 天呐
[37:48] You really scared me there. 你刚刚真吓坏我了
[37:51] Please do not do that again. 别再那样了
[37:53] Get impaled? 被刺穿吗
[37:54] Yes, chief. 是 局长
[38:00] You’re bleeding’s already under control. 你的流血已经止住了
[38:03] The rebar missed everything vital. 钢筋没有刺到任何重要器官
[38:05] You’ll need to rest, which means no more… 你得休息 所以不能再…
[38:08] Well, doing whatever the hell you were doing. 做你之前做的不管是什么事
[38:10] You just need to be boring for a while. 你得无聊一阵了
[38:13] Ah, good. You’re awake. 很好 您醒了
[38:15] I pulled the car around. 我把车调过来了
[38:17] She really shouldn’t be moving around all that much. 她真的不该到处乱动
[38:19] It might be better if you stay with me for a few days, Peggy. 你留在我这儿几天或许更好 佩吉
[38:22] – Oh, I couldn’t possibly ask any more of you. – Here we go. -我不能再麻烦你了 -走吧
[38:24] Thank you, Violet. Truly. 谢谢你 维奥莱特 真的
[38:25] Any time. 不客气
[38:30] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[38:33] You were amazing tonight. 你今晚好棒
[38:34] You didn’t tell me. 你没告诉我
[38:38] Tell you what? About the mission? 告诉你什么 任务的事吗
[38:39] You… you know I can’t tell you about the… 你知道我不能跟你说
[38:41] No, I’m not talking about the mission. 不 我不是指任务
[38:45] You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start, 你说你搬来这边是想重新开始
[38:47] but that’s not the whole truth, is it? 但那不是全部 对吗
[38:49] Of course it is. 当然是了
[38:50] You were running away. 你是在逃避
[38:54] No. No, I wasn’t. 不 不是的
[38:55] God, you were running away from Peggy. 天呐 你是在逃避佩吉
[39:01] Okay, Violet… 好吧 维奥莱特
[39:03] It’s not what you think it is. 不是你想的那样
[39:05] Well, I think you’re in love with her. 我想 你爱着她
[39:09] Aren’t you, Daniel? 是不是 丹尼尔
[39:31] Get the council together. 把理事会召集起来
[39:33] I want to call an emergency meeting. 我要求召开紧急会议
[39:36] I don’t care about procedure. 我不在乎什么规程
[39:39] They’re gonna want to hear this. 他们会想听我要说的话
[39:48] Oh, please, Mr. Jarvis, I’m fine. 行了 贾维斯先生 我没事
[39:52] I’m not going to be able to breathe 给我盖这么多毯子
[39:53] with all these blankets on me as it is. 我要没法呼吸了
[39:56] I didn’t think of that. 这我没考虑到
[39:58] I just need to sleep. So do you, might I add. 我只是想睡一觉 你也需要睡觉了
[40:01] You did disarm an atomic bomb today. 你今天可是拆了一颗原子弹
[40:04] Two… 两颗
[40:06] Two atomic bombs. 是两颗原子弹
[40:08] Well, I think you’ve earned your bedtime. 我觉得你有资格睡觉了
[40:11] Very well. 好吧
[40:12] But finish your tea and get some rest. 把茶喝完 然后好好休息
[40:15] Butler’s orders. 听管家的
[40:21] You know, these adventures 这些冒险
[40:24] there’re only enjoyable if you return from them, Miss Carter. 只有您活着回来才算是愉快的经历 卡特小姐
[40:29] I heartly concur, Mr. Javis. 这我完全同意 贾维斯先生
[40:36] Does it hurt? 疼吗
[40:38] Not compared to the pain that I felt 跟她碰我时的疼相比
[40:40] when she touched me. 不算什么
[40:44] The place where Zero Matter comes from 零物质来自的地方
[40:47] is dark, painful. 黑暗 痛苦
[40:50] It’s not a place you’d want to be. 你不会想去那儿的
[40:52] Is that so? 是吗
[40:54] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[40:57] It’s a conversation for another night. 那个我们改日再说吧
[41:00] Maybe for now we could just, listen to some music or something. 或许现在我们就听听音乐什么的
[41:03] You know, rest. 休息一下
[41:06] Butler’s orders. 得听管家的
[41:15] It’s your song. 是你最喜欢的歌
[41:17] I Wanna be Loved. 《我想得到爱》
[41:20] Don’t we all? 我们不都是吗
[41:26] Peggy, I… 佩吉 我…
[41:28] Jason. 杰森
[41:31] Jason, what’s happening? 杰森 怎么回事
[41:33] – I don’t know… – Jason! -我不知道… -杰森
[41:35] Jason. 杰森
卡特特工

Post navigation

Previous Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

卡特特工(Agent Carter)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme