时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This was found in deposit box 143. | 这是在143号保险箱中找到的 |
[00:11] | Why did you want it? | 你为什么要得到它 |
[00:12] | We both know there are currencies stronger than money. | 你我都知道 有比金钱值钱的货币 |
[00:15] | Miss Carter, since our last adventure, | 卡特小姐 我们上次冒险之后 |
[00:17] | I’m exhaustively bored. | 我要无聊死了 |
[00:18] | Allow me to drive you around. | 让我开车载您吧 |
[00:19] | Mrs. Jarvis! | 贾维斯太太 |
[00:21] | I feel like I already know you. | 我觉得好像已经认识你了 |
[00:23] | She hugs. | 她抱了 |
[00:25] | Hello, Chief. | 你好 局长 |
[00:26] | Welcome to Los Angeles. | 欢迎来洛杉矶 |
[00:27] | The SSR came on board | 战略科学军团之所以被叫来 |
[00:28] | because a body of water froze during a heat wave. | 是因为湖水在热浪袭来时冻结成冰 |
[00:31] | She was near a particle accelerator. | 她曾靠近过粒子加速器 |
[00:32] | There’s another one Isodyne Energy. | 艾瑟丹能源还有一个 |
[00:34] | Here’s my business card. | 这是我的名片 |
[00:35] | Thank you, doctor…Wilkes. | 谢谢你 威尔克斯博士 |
[00:37] | That is Calvin Chadwick. | 那是卡尔文·查德维克 |
[00:38] | And his wife, Whitney Frost. | 他妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[00:40] | I clean up other people’s messes. | 我有时受雇替人清理烂摊子 |
[00:42] | We can work this out. | 我们好好商量 |
[00:42] | They’re not gonna let us. | 他们不会给我们机会的 |
[00:46] | I want to thank you properly for saving my life. | 我想好好感谢你救了我一命 |
[00:48] | How about dinner and dancing? | 一起吃饭跳舞怎么样 |
[00:49] | I make it my policy | 我有原则 |
[00:50] | not to socialize with persons of interest. | 不跟案件相关人士私下接触 |
[00:52] | But it’s nice to know you find me interesting. | 但你觉得我有趣我很高兴 |
[00:54] | See, hon? | 瞧 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | You figured out how to fix it all. | 你想到办法解决了一切 |
[00:56] | And that’s the last time we should have to dirty our hands, hmm? | 我们再不用这样脏了自己的手了 |
[00:59] | Just because you dirtied other parts of your anatomy. | 都是因为你脏了自己身体其他的部位 |
[01:02] | God, I could do with a drink. | 我真想喝一杯 |
[01:03] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[01:04] | I can’t tonight. | 我今晚不行 |
[01:05] | Maybe another time? | 改日吧 |
[01:21] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:30] | Good lord, man! | 我的老天 |
[01:33] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | The attire is a touch primitive, | 这装扮有些简单粗暴 |
[01:38] | but I’ve found that free range of motion is imperative. | 但衣服要能让人伸展自如才最好 |
[01:42] | I had no idea your interests were so diverse. | 我不知道你的兴趣范围这么广泛 |
[01:46] | Since our adventures in New York, | 自从我们的纽约冒险之后 |
[01:48] | I’ve begun a regimented physical-fitness routine. | 我就开始严格地进行日常健身 |
[01:51] | As well as training in the deadly arts. | 还勤练格斗技巧 |
[01:52] | Ah, the deadly arts, you say? | 格斗技巧是吗 |
[01:58] | Fencing is a gentlman’s pursuit and my hobby. | 击剑是绅士的运动 也是我的个人爱好 |
[02:04] | Look, my combat training focuses primarily on boxing. | 我的格斗训练主要是拳击 |
[02:08] | Queensberry rules, of course. | 当然是业余拳击 |
[02:10] | And judo. | 还有柔道 |
[02:11] | I’ve actually developed into rather a dangerous judoka. | 我现在柔道水平不容小觑 |
[02:14] | How many butlers can say that? | 有几个管家能这么说 |
[02:19] | Here. | 这样吧 |
[02:23] | Try to take me down. | 试着打倒我 |
[02:24] | N-no, no, I don’t think… | 不 不 我觉得不好 |
[02:25] | Please, Miss Carter, | 拜托 卡特小姐 |
[02:26] | I am quite prepared for you. | 我能招架得住 |
[02:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:32] | – Don’t be shy! – Mr. Jarvis, I really wouldn’t do that if I… | -别害羞 -贾维斯先生 劝你还是别… |
[02:34] | I shan’t hurt you too badly. | 我不会下手太重的 |
[02:35] | I really don’t think you want to do that, Mr. Jarvis. | 你真不想这么做 贾维斯先生 |
[02:38] | Mr. Jarvis, would you… | 贾维斯先生 你能… |
[02:40] | I learned that one from my brother. | 这是我跟我哥哥学来的 |
[02:48] | Mr. Jarvis! | 贾维斯先生 |
[02:50] | Good morning, you two. | 两位早上好啊 |
[02:53] | Did he catch you with his patented tortoise of fury? | 他是用他独门愤怒乌龟术制服你的吗 |
[02:57] | Oh, is that what he’s calling it? | 这招叫这个吗 |
[02:59] | Anna’s been my sparring partner for the past 12 months. | 过去一年里都是安娜陪我练拳 |
[03:02] | She knows all my strengths and weaknesses. | 她知道我的所有优劣势 |
[03:04] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | He’s never more lethal than when he’s flat on his back. | 他只有躺倒的时候才最威猛 |
[03:11] | Tea’s on. | 茶泡上了 |
[03:12] | Unless you’d prefer to go for another round with my husband. | 除非你想跟我丈夫再来一局 |
[03:15] | Oh, thank you. No. | 谢谢你 不了 |
[03:16] | Um, Mr. Jarvis, | 贾维斯先生 |
[03:17] | If you wouldn’t mind slipping into something less athletic, | 如果你不介意换身不那么运动的装束 |
[03:20] | I could use a ride to the office. | 能开车送我去办公室吗 |
[03:22] | There’s work to be done, and I’m just getting started. | 还有工作要做 而我才刚开始 |
[03:25] | Very well. | 好的 |
[03:27] | So you haven’t told her. | 你还没告诉她吗 |
[03:30] | Not yet, Rose. | 还没有 罗丝 |
[03:31] | – Are you gonna tell her? – Yes, Rose. | -你会告诉她吗 -会的 罗丝 |
[03:33] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[03:35] | It didn’t really come up when we were chasing officer icicle. | 在追捕冰棍警官的时候没机会说 |
[03:37] | Daniel, you’re a nice guy. | 丹尼尔 你是个好人 |
[03:40] | Oh, that’s just mean. | 这话也太损了 |
[03:41] | Look, all I’m saying is, the longer you wait to tell her, | 我只是说 你越久不告诉她 |
[03:45] | the more awkward it’s gonna be when they meet. | 她们见面的时候就会越尴尬 |
[03:49] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[03:51] | I got to start my shift. | 我要上班去了 |
[03:53] | I dropped off cookies. | 我给你们带了饼干 |
[03:54] | Peggy’s already had three. | 佩吉吃了三块了 |
[03:56] | It was the best meal I’ve had since arriving in Los Angeles. | 这是我到洛杉矶后吃得最好的一餐 |
[03:58] | So you… you two have met. | 那么你们俩已经见过面了 |
[04:00] | Would you believe my grandfather’s from her hometown? | 你能相信我祖父跟她是老乡吗 |
[04:03] | She’s practically family. | 她算得上是自家人了 |
[04:04] | Well, small world, isn’t it, chief Sousa? | 世界真小啊 是吧 苏萨局长 |
[04:07] | Yeah, tiny. | 是啊 真小 |
[04:08] | But I do want to show you around, Peggy. | 我真想带你去转转 佩吉 |
[04:10] | We’ll hit all the tourist traps. | 所有游客常去的景点都要去 |
[04:12] | Actually, what are you doing tonight? | 话说你今晚有什么安排 |
[04:14] | Do you want to join us for dinner? | 你想跟我们一块吃晚饭吗 |
[04:15] | Oh, no, I don’t think that… | 不 这样不好吧 |
[04:16] | It’s right on the beach. | 就在沙滩边上 |
[04:17] | You can’t come to L.A. and not see the ocean. | 不能来了洛杉矶还不去看看大海 |
[04:19] | Well, I… the reservation’s for two, so… | 我只订了两个人的位置 |
[04:22] | We’ll pull up a chair. | 我们可以加把椅子 |
[04:23] | You’re coming. | 你一定要来 |
[04:25] | Now I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[04:30] | Um, Daniel, I don’t mean to intrude. | 丹尼尔 我没想打扰你们 |
[04:32] | Uh, no, no. It’ll be fun. | 没事 会很有意思的 |
[04:34] | Besides, you heard Violet. | 再说 维奥莱特也说了 |
[04:36] | If you don’t show, she’ll throttle me. | 你要是不来 她会掐死我的 |
[04:38] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:40] | Um, we’ve sent our men | 我们已经派人 |
[04:41] | to pick up the body of Jane Scott from the morgue. | 去停尸房领简·斯考特的尸体 |
[04:42] | It should be here by midday. | 中午应该就能到了 |
[04:44] | We need our scientists to identify | 需要让我们的科学家鉴定 |
[04:45] | the mysterious substance that killed her | 杀死她的那个神秘物质是什么 |
[04:46] | If we’re gonna get anywhere on the case. | 看我们能不能理出什么头绪 |
[04:48] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[04:51] | Cookie? | 吃饼干吗 |
[05:30] | Chadwick, good to see you. | 查德维克 见到你真高兴 |
[05:33] | How about a scotch, Eddie, my boy? | 给我来杯威士忌吧 艾迪 |
[05:35] | Right away, Mr. Chadwick. | 马上来 查德维克先生 |
[05:36] | The gentlemen are in the meeting room. | 先生们都在会议室 |
[05:39] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[05:40] | Shall I bring your drink to you there? | 要我把酒给您送过去吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Gentlemen, I didn’t know we had a meeting on the books. | 先生们 我不知道我们要开会 |
[06:07] | Take a seat, Calvin. | 请坐 卡尔文 |
[06:21] | In light of recent events, the council has determined | 鉴于最近发生的事情 理事会认为 |
[06:24] | our best course of action is to shut down the Isodyne Program | 我们的最佳方案就是关闭艾瑟丹项目 |
[06:28] | and dispose of all assets. | 并处理掉所有设备 |
[06:30] | The council? | 理事会 |
[06:31] | Well, Tom, I’m on the council. | 汤姆 我也是理事会的一员 |
[06:33] | Thus far, your experiments have yielded no results | 到目前为止 你的实验毫无成果 |
[06:37] | and attracted a federal investigation. | 还引来了联邦调查 |
[06:39] | You can understand our concerns. | 你能理解我们的担忧 |
[06:42] | Well, we suffered a setback, yes, but… | 我们遭遇了失败 没错 但是… |
[06:43] | And accidents will happen. | 而且会出事故 |
[06:45] | Failure is often a key component to progress. | 失败往往是进步的重要组成部分 |
[06:49] | Yes, I’m still living off the dividends from the Crash of ’29, | 对 我还在靠29年股灾的股息生活呢 |
[06:52] | a crash that Tom here had the vision to orchestrate. | 那是汤姆有远见精心策划出来的 |
[06:56] | But your program has put all of our interests in jeopardy. | 但你的项目把我们的利益都置于险境 |
[07:00] | We are in possession | 我们所拥有的 |
[07:02] | of what could be the greatest discovery of all time. | 可能是史上最伟大的发现 |
[07:04] | You’ve failed to illustrate that to us, Calvin. | 但你没让我们看出这一点 卡尔文 |
[07:09] | I mean, I’m not a scientist. | 我不是科学家 |
[07:11] | All I can say is that sharper minds than ours tell me | 我只能说 比我们更聪明的头脑告诉我 |
[07:14] | this substance is potentially priceless. | 这种物质可能是无价之宝 |
[07:17] | Atomic energy isn’t even regulated yet, | 原子能尚未得到规范 |
[07:19] | and Isodyne is set to make it a thing of the past. | 艾瑟丹能源就将让它成为过去了 |
[07:21] | This project could make us billions… | 这个项目能让我们赚上几十亿… |
[07:27] | The decision’s been made. | 我们已经做出了决定 |
[07:32] | The woman’s body is being taken care of as we speak. | 那女人的尸体这会儿正在被处理掉 |
[07:36] | Tonight, our men will clear out the laboratory. | 今晚 我们会派人清理实验室 |
[07:40] | And following that, | 之后 |
[07:42] | all connection to the program will be terminated. | 一切和项目的联系都会被切断 |
[07:45] | You shouldn’t take this personally, Calvin. | 别觉得这是针对你 卡尔文 |
[07:48] | Your interests are our interests. | 你的利益也是我们的利益 |
[07:50] | Your primary focus now should be the senate race. | 你现在应该把精力放在参议员竞选上 |
[07:54] | We’ve already contributed a considerable amount | 我们已经向你的竞选活动 |
[07:58] | towards your campaign. | 投入了不少 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:05] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[08:20] | No sign of Jane Scott’s body. | 没发现简·斯考特的尸体 |
[08:22] | Agent Beringer was a marine… three tours. | 贝灵哲特工曾服役海军陆战队 三次派驻 |
[08:25] | White had a damn black belt. | 怀特是黑带高手 |
[08:27] | This was a professional hit. | 这是职业刺杀 |
[08:29] | Clearly, we’ve kicked a very formidable hornet’s nest. | 显然 我们踢翻了一个难对付的蚂蜂窝 |
[08:32] | This case is much larger than we initially thought. | 这案子比我们最初设想的要大得多 |
[08:34] | Chief Sousa. | 苏萨局长 |
[08:36] | New York wanted you to get this ASAP. | 纽约那边要马上把这交给您 |
[08:38] | Thompson got us the Isodyne search warrant. | 汤普森帮我们拿到了艾瑟丹能源的搜查令 |
[08:40] | Want to kick that nest again? | 想再踢一次蚂蜂窝吗 |
[08:41] | Let’s stomp it to the ground. | 这次直接把它踩扁吧 |
[08:43] | Hello. Welcome to Isodyne. Is there anything… | 你们好 欢迎来到艾瑟丹能源 我能… |
[08:45] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有这里的搜查令 |
[08:47] | You can help me by opening the door | 你可以帮我打开门 |
[08:48] | – or we will open it by force. – Peggy. | -否则我们就用武力打开 -佩吉 |
[08:52] | There was a small containment leak, | 发生了一次小小的泄漏事故 |
[08:53] | and the lab is currently under isolation. | 实验室现在处于隔离状态 |
[08:56] | Well, how convenient. | 真是巧 |
[08:58] | – Dr. Wilkes! – Uh, A-agent Carter. | -威尔克斯博士 -卡特特工 |
[09:01] | Good… good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[09:02] | What is this nonsense about a containment leak? | 这鬼扯泄漏是怎么回事 |
[09:05] | Yes, th-there… there was a leak, | 对 确实发生了泄漏 |
[09:06] | and I’m afraid that the lab is… | 恐怕实验室… |
[09:08] | Under isolation. We heard. | 处于隔离状态 我们听说了 |
[09:09] | And when might the lab be safe enough to enter again? | 实验室什么时候才能再安全开放 |
[09:12] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[09:16] | These things sometimes t-take some time. | 这种事有时会需要点时间 |
[09:19] | Isodyne is up to something, and I’m going to find out what. | 艾瑟丹能源有所密谋 我要查个水落石出 |
[09:23] | Be careful you don’t get caught up in the crossfire. | 小心别在交火中受伤 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry. I’m needed elsewhere. | 抱歉 我得去别处了 |
[09:28] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你过来 |
[09:35] | He knows something. | 他知道些什么 |
[09:37] | We should’ve arrested him last night. | 我们昨晚就应该逮捕他 |
[09:38] | I don’t think that would’ve been our best option. | 我觉得那不会是最佳选择 |
[09:40] | Don’t tell me you believe that garbage about radiation. | 别跟我说你相信那些关于辐射的废话 |
[09:42] | No, but I do think that Dr. Wilkes | 不 但我确实认为威尔克斯博士 |
[09:44] | is interested in cooperating with us. | 想跟我们合作 |
[09:46] | 中央大道4225号 晚上7点 一个人来 | |
[09:48] | We may find some answers after all. | 或许我们终究能得到答案 |
[10:47] | Yeah. All right. Thanks. | 好 就这样 谢谢 |
[10:48] | 中央大道4225号 晚上7点 一个人来 | |
[10:51] | The Dunbar Hotel downtown. | 是市区的邓巴酒店 |
[10:53] | What do you know about it? | 你有什么了解 |
[10:54] | I’ve been before. It’s a great time. | 我去过那里 感觉不错 |
[10:55] | Real hot spot for the colored crowd. | 黑人喜欢去那儿 |
[10:57] | Violet and I watched Ella Fitzgerald sing there. | 维奥莱特和我在那儿听过艾拉·菲茨杰拉德唱歌 |
[11:00] | Still, you’re gonna need backup. | 我还是认为得有人支援你 |
[11:02] | I’ll cancel my dinner. | 我会取消晚餐 |
[11:03] | – The note says, “Come alone.” – Ah, right. | -纸条上说 “一个人来” -是啊 |
[11:05] | Whenever I’m planning to ambush somebody, | 我想要埋伏某个人的时候 |
[11:07] | I always ask them to bring along some friends. | 我总是叫他们多带几个人来 |
[11:08] | Even if that is the case, and I don’t think it is, | 即便是如此 而且我不认为是埋伏 |
[11:10] | I can handle myself, Daniel. | 我自己应付得来 丹尼尔 |
[11:12] | Well, this time, you don’t need to. | 这一次没必要 |
[11:14] | I got a change of clothes in my locker. | 我衣柜里有换洗衣服 |
[11:17] | It’s a pretty swanky place. | 那地方挺时髦 |
[11:19] | You might want to get yourself dolled up a little bit. | 你也该把自己打扮得漂亮点 |
[11:20] | I’m perfectly dolled up, thank you. | 我已经打扮得很好了 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Just don’t want you to embarrass me. | 我只是不想你丢我的脸 |
[11:26] | – Oh, wait. – No, it’s okay. I’ll get it. | -等等 -没事 我来 |
[11:29] | Thanks, I… | 谢谢 我… |
[11:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:35] | – Don’t be. – It’s very beautiful. | -不必 -很漂亮 |
[11:36] | – I didn’t mean for you… – So your dinner t-tonight… | -我并不想让你… -原来你今晚的约会 |
[11:43] | Will you please tell Violet I’m sorry I couldn’t make dinner? | 麻烦转告维奥莱特我不能共进晚餐了 |
[11:55] | I’m very happy for you, Daniel. | 我很替你高兴 丹尼尔 |
[12:07] | Plans for the evening? | 晚上有约吗 |
[12:08] | Just work, but I’m told I must look swanky. | 是工作 有人叫我一定要打扮时髦 |
[12:13] | What are the other agents wearing? | 其他特工穿什么 |
[12:15] | I’m going alone. | 我一个人去 |
[12:16] | Chief Sousa… has other plans. | 苏萨局长有别的安排 |
[12:19] | There are no other agents? | 没别的特工吗 |
[12:20] | Well, he’s the only one that matters. | 他是唯一要紧的那个 |
[12:22] | I mean, that… that would be useful, that is to say. | 我是说…他是唯一派得上用场的那个 |
[12:26] | Where are you going? | 你是要去哪 |
[12:27] | The Dunbar Hotel. | 邓巴酒店 |
[12:28] | Wonderful spot! Do you dance? | 那地方很不错 你会跳舞吗 |
[12:30] | I prefer the East Coast Swing, | 我喜欢东岸摇摆舞 |
[12:31] | But Edwin is quite adept at the collegiate shag. | 但埃德温更擅长沙格舞 |
[12:34] | These won’t do for dancing. | 穿这些不适合跳舞 |
[12:35] | Oh, no, I’m not dancing. I’m simply meeting an informant. | 不 我不打算跳 就只是跟线人碰头 |
[12:38] | Sounds dangerous. | 好像很危险 |
[12:39] | No, he’s a scientist. | 不 他是个科学家 |
[12:42] | Oh, very dull, then. | 那就很乏味 |
[12:43] | Well, he’s rather amusing, actually. | 他其实挺有趣的 |
[12:46] | He’s a genius, absolutely. | 绝对是个天才 |
[12:48] | A bit odd. | 有点奇怪 |
[12:49] | He’s very interesting. | 他很有意思 |
[12:52] | It’s nice to interact with someone outside the SSR. | 跟战略科学军团以外的人接触一下也不错 |
[12:54] | It’s been a long time since… Um, sorry. | 我已经很久…抱歉 |
[12:56] | Uh, what were you saying? | 刚说到哪了 |
[12:58] | This will be perfect. | 这件很合适 |
[13:02] | I do wish you’d allow me to drive you, Miss Carter. | 真希望您让我载您去 卡特小姐 |
[13:05] | Your thirst for adventure is appreciated. | 我很感激你渴望冒险的精神 |
[13:07] | Now, I thought Mr. Stark’s leisure car would be appropriate. | 我想开斯塔克先生的玩乐用车很合适 |
[13:13] | Couple of things I ought to show you. | 我该告诉您几件事 |
[13:17] | This button here is in case you find yourself… | 按这个钮 可以… |
[13:22] | … dehydrated. | 解渴 |
[13:24] | Howard Stark becomes more ridiculous the longer I know him. | 我越了解霍华德·斯塔克 就越觉得他可笑 |
[13:27] | This button here adjusts the tints of the windows | 按这个钮来调节窗户的颜色 |
[13:29] | for extra privacy, | 增强私密性 |
[13:30] | There’s a small compartment in the back with a change of clothes, | 后座有个小隔间里有换洗衣服 |
[13:32] | and this is what Mr. Stark affectionately refers to as his… | 这个被斯塔克先生亲切地称为 |
[13:37] | … sock on the doorknob. | 门把手上的袜子 |
[13:38] | His what? | 什么 |
[13:39] | It’s a tracking device. | 是追踪设备 |
[13:41] | Mr. Stark activates it | 如果斯塔克先生 |
[13:42] | when he’s abandoned the car for the evening | 夜里找到伴了 要把车随便停哪 |
[13:44] | because he’s found companionship. | 就会启动它 |
[13:46] | When I think Howard has reached the depths of depravity, | 每次我觉得霍华德已经堕落到底了 |
[13:48] | you dig up a wellspring, Mr. Jarvis. | 你总能展示他更不堪的一面 贾维斯先生 |
[13:50] | Uh, radio? | 广播吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 不 |
[13:55] | Good lord, is that a mirror? | 我的天啊 这上面还有镜子 |
[14:17] | You could use some pointers | 选择秘会地点方面 |
[14:18] | in choosing secret meeting locations. | 你需要些指导啊 |
[14:20] | I thought it’d be best to meet somewhere in public, | 我觉得最好在公共场合见面 |
[14:22] | somewhere we wouldn’t get a lot of looks. | 不会太引人注目的地方 |
[14:25] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | So, tell me what happened today at the lab. | 那跟我说说今天实验室是怎么回事吧 |
[14:31] | One gin rickey, please, and for the lady? | 请来一杯金利克酒 你呢 |
[14:33] | No, thank you. | 我不喝 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Two gin rickeys. | 两杯金利克酒 |
[14:36] | Nothing for me. | 我什么都不要 |
[14:40] | So… where’d you grow up? | 说说…你是在哪长大的 |
[14:43] | Dr. Wilkes, I’m not here for small talk. | 威尔克斯博士 我不是来闲聊的 |
[14:45] | A woman from your lab died, | 你们实验室一个女人死了 |
[14:47] | and two of my men were killed to hide the evidence. | 为掩藏证据 我们两个特工被杀 |
[14:49] | I had nothing to do with that. | 那跟我一点关系都没有 |
[14:50] | Your refusal to explain yourself | 你拒绝解释 |
[14:52] | just makes you look complicit. | 只会显得你像同谋 |
[14:57] | This morning when I arrived at the office, | 今天早上我到办公室的时候 |
[14:59] | I was escorted into a conference room | 我被送去一间会议室 |
[15:01] | stuffed to the seams with corporate lawyers. | 里面挤满了公司律师 |
[15:03] | They very helpfully reminded me | 他们非常善意地提醒我 |
[15:05] | of the highly classified nature of the work we do at Isodyne | 我们在艾瑟丹能源的工作是高度机密的 |
[15:08] | and then threw around words like “treason,” | 然后就一直说着什么”叛国” |
[15:12] | “prison”… | “坐牢” |
[15:13] | and “hanging.” | 和”绞刑” |
[15:16] | It was a lot of fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[15:17] | The SSR can protect you. | 战略科学军团可以保护你 |
[15:19] | I’m not talking to the SSR. | 我不是在跟战略科学军团说话 |
[15:20] | I’m talking to you. | 我是在跟你说话 |
[15:23] | And before I risk my career and my life, | 在我拿自己的事业和性命冒险之前 |
[15:26] | I’d like to know a little bit more | 我想多了解一点 |
[15:27] | about the woman I’m trusting. | 我要信任的女人 |
[15:34] | I grew up in Hampstead, | 我在汉普斯特德长大 |
[15:37] | just outside of London. | 就在伦敦附近 |
[15:41] | And I have changed my mind. | 还有…我改主意了 |
[15:43] | I’m going to need a whiskey… neat. | 我要一杯威士忌…纯的 |
[15:48] | You are all I have in this world, | 你是我在这世上的一切 |
[15:50] | and you are all I’ve ever wanted. | 你是我唯一想要的 |
[15:52] | And if you leave me and you go off to war, | 如果你要离开我 奔赴前线 |
[15:55] | just the thought of never seeing you again… | 一想到再也见不到你 |
[15:58] | Just the thought would crush me. | 光是那念头就能让我心碎 |
[16:02] | And I couldn’t stand it, my love. | 我受不了 亲爱的 |
[16:04] | I couldn’t stand being without you. | 我受不了没有你的日子 |
[16:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:11] | I just… | 我真的… |
[16:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:18] | Cut! Cut! Cut! | 停 停 停 |
[16:20] | Reset, everybody. | 大家归位 |
[16:22] | Very nice, Carl. | 非常好 卡尔 |
[16:23] | Why don’t you go take five? | 休息几分钟吧 |
[16:25] | – Miss Frost. – Yes? | -弗罗斯特女士 -是 |
[16:27] | – Great work. – Thank you. | -演得很好 -谢谢 |
[16:28] | Just a couple adjustments. | 只有几处要调整一下 |
[16:30] | Can I get makeup over here, please? | 化妆师过来一下 |
[16:32] | Thank you. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 谢谢 快 快 |
[16:34] | Let’s see if we can try | 看看能不能 |
[16:35] | and get rid of the lines around her eyes. | 把她眼部周围的皱纹遮掉 |
[16:37] | Can we do that? Great. Let’s talk about your wardrobe. | 可以吗 好的 再说服装 |
[16:40] | Uh, can we bring it in anymore? | 能再收收腰吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 不行 |
[16:43] | I can barely breathe as it is. | 我现在就快喘不上气了 |
[16:44] | Well, then, I guess someone’s gonna be skipping lunch today, | 那今天有人得不吃午饭了 |
[16:46] | isn’t she? | 对吧 |
[16:47] | You are. You’re my trooper. You’re my girl. | 没错 你是我的好战士 我的好姑娘 |
[16:49] | – Hey, Ralph? – Yes, sir? | -拉尔夫 -先生 您说 |
[16:51] | Can we, uh, throw a few more lights on her? | 能不能给她多打点光 |
[16:53] | Yeah. I thought you said you knew how to light older women. | 好 你不是说你会给老女人打光吗 |
[16:55] | Where is wardrobe? | 服饰师呢 |
[16:56] | Wardrobe! Let’s go! | 服饰师 快点 |
[17:01] | And suddenly, I was alone. | 突然之间就剩我一个人了 |
[17:03] | I had nowhere to turn. | 无处躲藏 |
[17:05] | And it dawned on me | 我渐渐明白 |
[17:05] | that I was going to have to face this all by myself. | 我只能独自面对这一切 |
[17:09] | And the door opened and headmaster Portley walked in | 门开了 波特利校长走进来 |
[17:12] | to find me wearing a bandit mask | 发现我头戴强盗面具 |
[17:13] | in the middle of his bedroom, | 站在他的卧室里 |
[17:14] | my hands filled with his wife’s knickers | 我手里拿的是他妻子的短裤 |
[17:16] | and his most expensive bottle of brandy. | 和他最贵的一瓶白兰地 |
[17:18] | And… and y-your friends just left you there? | 这么说…你朋友就那样把你丢那儿了 |
[17:21] | It was my fault, really. | 其实是我的错 |
[17:21] | It was greedy to go back for the liquor. | 回去拿酒太贪婪了 |
[17:23] | And so, what happened? | 然后发生了什么事 |
[17:24] | They broke a few switches on me, but I was the school hero. | 被一顿暴揍 但我成了学校英雄 |
[17:28] | But your friends got away. | 但你朋友还是逃了 |
[17:33] | Maybe you’re trustworthy after all. | 也许你是值得信任的 |
[17:38] | *I wanna be loved with inspiration* | *我想获得激励的爱情* |
[17:44] | Ah, This is my song. | 这是我最喜欢的歌 |
[17:46] | *I wanna be loved starting tonight* | *我想今晚就获得爱情* |
[17:47] | – You can’t be serious. – I-I’m sorry. | -你不是认真的吧 -对不起 |
[17:49] | I-I have to dance whenever I hear this song. | 每次听到这首歌我都必须要跳舞 |
[17:51] | Oh, you have to, do you? | 必须吗 |
[17:52] | Just a few bars. D-don’t worry. | 就跳一会儿 别担心 |
[17:53] | *Instead of merely holding conversation* | *而不仅仅是你言我语* |
[17:54] | I can still dance and spill my guts at the same time. | 我能边跳舞边畅谈 |
[18:00] | *Hold me tight* | *抱紧我* |
[18:06] | *I wanna be kissed until I tingle* | *吻到我浑身震颤* |
[18:11] | You know more than you’re saying about Isodyne’s | 这事与艾瑟丹能源的牵扯 |
[18:13] | involvement in all this, don’t you? | 你还知道更多 是吗 |
[18:14] | *I wanna be kissed starting tonight* | *今晚就吻我* |
[18:16] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我知道不少 |
[18:20] | Did Calvin Chadwick kill Jane Scott? | 是卡尔文·查德维克杀了简·斯考特吗 |
[18:21] | *Embrace until our heartbeats intermingle* | *拥抱我直到我们的心跳融合* |
[18:23] | No. | 不是 |
[18:25] | Not deliberately, in any event. | 至少 不是故意的 |
[18:27] | *Wrong or right* | *对或错* |
[18:28] | But… would he kill | 但他会为了 |
[18:30] | to cover up the research that we’ve been conducting? | 掩盖我们所进行的研究而杀人吗 |
[18:35] | Yeah. I think he would. | 我觉得他会的 |
[18:35] | *I feel like acting my age* | *我想做与年龄相称的事* |
[18:38] | *I’m past the stage of merely turtle-doving* | *我已过了露水情人的年纪* |
[18:41] | It’s bigger than you think it is. | 这事比你想得要复杂 |
[18:43] | Bigger than even Mr. Chadwick thinks. | 甚至查德维克先生都想不到有多复杂 |
[18:45] | What is it? | 究竟是什么 |
[18:48] | Best way to explain is to show you. | 解释这一切最好的办法就是带你去看 |
[18:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:52] | *And I insist the world owes me lovin’* | *我坚持认为世界欠我一份爱* |
[18:59] | *Baby, can’t you see* | *亲爱的 你还没看出来吗* |
[19:02] | *I wanna be thrilled to desperation* | *我急切地想兴奋* |
[19:06] | Thanks for the drinks. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[19:07] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[19:08] | – Have a good night. – You, too, sir. | -祝你愉快 -您也是 |
[19:08] | *I wanna be thrilled starting tonight* | *我今晚就想兴奋起来* |
[19:31] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[19:34] | They’re scrapping it. | 他们要解散项目 |
[19:36] | Zero matter, the experiments, everything. | 零物质 实验 所有东西 |
[19:45] | We have at our fingertips a means to change the world, | 我们马上就能改变世界了 |
[19:48] | and they just want to throw it away. | 而他们却想断送一切 |
[19:51] | Zero matter can make atomic energy | 零物质能把原子能 |
[19:53] | as obsolete as the steam engine. | 比得像蒸汽机一样落后 |
[19:55] | I told them that. | 我告诉他们了 |
[19:56] | They think there’s too much risk, | 他们认为风险太大 |
[19:57] | what with all the… | 现在有很多 |
[20:00] | press surrounding the lab right now. | 关于实验室的报道 |
[20:01] | Press we wouldn’t have. | 本不会有这种问题 |
[20:03] | If you had been better at choosing your mistresses. | 还不是你选情妇的眼光太差 |
[20:05] | I did what I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[20:06] | They’d made the decision before I’d even arrived. | 他们在我到那儿前就决定了 |
[20:08] | Then why didn’t you stop them | 那你为什么不阻止他们 |
[20:10] | instead of letting them walk all over you | 而是又像往常一样让他们 |
[20:12] | like you always do? | 牵着你的鼻子走 |
[20:19] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[20:22] | The council was adamant. | 理事会很坚决 |
[20:25] | They’re scrubbing the lab tonight. | 他们今晚就要清理实验室 |
[20:27] | As of tomorrow, zero matter will be gone. | 到了明天 零物质就没有了 |
[20:31] | Listen, the council… | 听着 理事会 |
[20:33] | They really want me to focus on my senate campaign. | 他们希望我专注于参议员竞选 |
[20:37] | In the long run, isn’t that better for both of us? | 长远来看 这样对我们不是更好吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:56] | You’re gonna make a wonderful senator. | 你会成为一个出色的议员的 |
[21:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:05] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[21:06] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好宝贝 |
[21:22] | I love coming up here. | 我喜欢来这里 |
[21:27] | It helps me keep some perspective. | 让我能看清问题 |
[21:30] | I would think it would make you feel rather insignificant. | 我倒觉得 这会让人觉得渺小 |
[21:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:36] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:40] | See where the lights sort of taper out into nothing? | 看到灯光消失在尽头了吗 |
[21:44] | That’s where I grew up, | 我就在那里长大 |
[21:46] | Working in the orange groves with my family… | 和家人一起在橙园里工作 |
[21:48] | Long days, scorching heat, | 在酷暑下挨过漫漫长日 |
[21:51] | always wanting out, wanting more… | 总想走出去 想要更多 |
[21:55] | and everyone saying that you can’t get out, | 每个人都说你出不去 |
[21:58] | you don’t deserve more. | 你不配得到更多 |
[22:04] | That makes you feel insignificant. | 那才让你觉得渺小 |
[22:08] | How does one make it from the orange groves | 一个人是怎么从橙园里走出来 |
[22:10] | to the laboratory? | 走进实验室的 |
[22:12] | It started here, actually. | 实际上 是从这里开始的 |
[22:17] | I took a second job at the observatory | 我在天文台找了份 |
[22:18] | scrubbing floors at night. | 夜里擦地板的兼职 |
[22:21] | Saved enough to get myself a degree. | 攒钱拿到了一个学位 |
[22:24] | But it was the war that gave me a real opportunity… | 但是真正的机遇是战争… |
[22:27] | Navy engineer. | 先是海军工程师 |
[22:29] | And then some real, actual scientific work | 后来又在武器推进实验室里 |
[22:32] | in the weapons propulsion lab. | 做了一些真正的科研工作 |
[22:33] | Seems to have paid off. | 看来努力没白费 |
[22:37] | I applied to 16 companies when I got home. | 从战场上回来后我曾去16家公司申请职位 |
[22:40] | Isodyne was the only one | 艾瑟丹能源是唯一一家 |
[22:41] | that was willing to put one of…my kind in a lab. | 愿意让我这种人进实验室的公司 |
[22:46] | So you can see why I didn’t immediately jump | 你可以明白我为什么 |
[22:48] | at torpedoing my relationship with them. | 没有急于跟他们撕破脸吧 |
[22:51] | You’re a good man, Dr. Wilkes, | 你是个好人 威尔克斯博士 |
[22:52] | but protecting Isodyne | 但是保护艾瑟丹能源 |
[22:54] | betrays everything you’ve fought so hard to achieve. | 是对你努力争取的一切的背叛 |
[22:58] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:06] | At least I’ll still have this view. | 至少我还拥有这美景 |
[23:09] | Makes the rest of it… a little more bearable. | 可以使其它的事更容易忍受一些 |
[23:14] | I’ve quite enjoyed myself this evening, | 今晚我很开心 |
[23:16] | but if you’ve brought me all the way up here for a view, | 但是如果你带我上来仅仅是为了看风景的话 |
[23:18] | then I’m going to be very cross. | 我就没那么高兴了 |
[23:24] | Sadly, this lovely view | 不幸的是 |
[23:27] | is not the only thing I have to show you, Agent Carter. | 我想给你看的可不只是美景 卡特特工 |
[23:34] | During the war, Isodyne, | 战争期间 艾瑟丹能源 |
[23:36] | along with every other legitimate company in their field, | 与同行业其他像样的公司一样 |
[23:39] | was working towards a successful atomic reaction. | 一直致力于原子反应的研究 |
[23:41] | It was a scientific gold rush. | 就像科学界的淘金热 |
[23:44] | Now, Isodyne didn’t build fat man or little boy, | 艾瑟丹能源虽然没造出”胖子”和”小男孩” |
[23:47] | but their research got far enough | 但是他们的研究足够 |
[23:49] | to continue atomic testing after the war ended. | 他们在战后继续进行核试验了 |
[23:51] | I-I assume you’ve seen an atomic test before. | 你应该见过核试验吧 |
[23:54] | Remember what happens? | 记得你看到的景象吗 |
[23:55] | A blinding light followed by a mushroom cloud | 耀眼的光芒 紧接着是蘑菇云 |
[23:55] | 艾瑟丹能源 裂变火箭试验1-47 莫哈维沙漠测试场 | |
[23:57] | followed by total devastation. | 和彻底的毁灭 |
[23:59] | This one didn’t go as planned. | 这次试验没达到预期的效果 |
[24:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:10] | I wish I could tell you. | 我也希望能说得上 |
[24:12] | Isodyne has worked its people around the clock, | 艾瑟丹能源让自己人加班加点 |
[24:14] | trying to determine the exact science behind this anomaly, | 想要搞清楚造成这次异常结果的原因 |
[24:17] | but… well, here. | 但是…瞧… |
[24:20] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[24:30] | What on earth could do that? | 这到底是什么东西造成的 |
[24:31] | Watch. | 继续看 |
[24:42] | No sign of the men or the vehicles since that moment. | 那些人员与车辆都无影无踪了 |
[24:46] | Only one thing was left behind. | 只剩下一样东西 |
[24:50] | Isodyne is calling it zero matter, | 艾瑟丹能源称之为”零物质” |
[24:53] | Mostly because there’s no fit for it | 主要是因为在元素周期表上 |
[24:54] | anywhere on the periodic table. | 找不到合适它的位置 |
[24:57] | Zero matter is unlike any substance | “零物质”与我们见过的 |
[25:00] | that we have ever seen. | 任何物质都不同 |
[25:03] | I’m starting to think that it’s more dangerous | 我开始觉得它比我们所知的 |
[25:04] | than anything we’ve ever known. | 一切都要危险 |
[25:11] | Move. | 行动 |
[25:21] | So, what is it? | 那…它到底是什么 |
[25:24] | I have a hypothesis. | 我有一种假设 |
[25:25] | Do you know what a perfect fluid is? | 你知道什么是理想流体吗 |
[25:27] | Are you talking about zero matter | 你指的是”零物质” |
[25:28] | or your winemaking machine? | 还是你的酿酒机 |
[25:31] | Real fluids conduct heat and have viscosity. | 真正的流体具有导热性和黏性 |
[25:35] | Perfect fluids have no sheer stresses, | 理想流体没有剪切应力 |
[25:37] | no heat conduction. | 也没有导热性 |
[25:39] | You see, zero matter i-i-is always | 你瞧 “零物质” |
[25:42] | drawing energy into itself. | 总在吸入能量 |
[25:44] | I-it’ll always be the coldest object in the room | 它永远是房间里最冷的物体 |
[25:46] | because it is literally devouring any nearby energy. | 因为它一直在吞噬着周围的能量 |
[25:49] | And that’s what killed Jane Scott? | 简·斯考特就是这么死的吗 |
[25:51] | She must’ve made physical contact with the specimen. | 她一定是接触了样本 |
[25:53] | What exactly was your involvement? | 那你是做什么工作的 |
[25:55] | My job was to build and maintain | 我的职责是制造和维护 |
[25:57] | the magnetic containment chamber. | 磁场容器 |
[25:59] | Zero matter does not want to stay in one place. | “零物质”不会一直带着不动 |
[26:01] | Where do you think it comes from? | 你觉得它是从哪里来的 |
[26:03] | Could be extraterrestrial. | 可能是从外星来的 |
[26:05] | Could be extradimensional. | 也可能是异次元的 |
[26:08] | Not of this earth? | 不属于这个星球 |
[26:10] | Right now, we don’t know. | 我们现在还不能确定 |
[26:13] | You said you could contain it. | 你说你有办法束缚它 |
[26:15] | Could you transport it? | 你能运输它吗 |
[26:18] | Why? | 为什么这样问 |
[26:19] | Because you and I are going to Isodyne tonight to steal it. | 因为今晚我们要去艾瑟丹能源把它偷来 |
[26:25] | They’re in here somewhere. | 他们就在这里 |
[26:27] | Fingers on the trigger. | 手指扣好扳机 |
[26:29] | Shoot anything that moves. | 一有动静就开枪 |
[26:34] | We need to find another way out of here. | 我们得另找一条出路 |
[26:35] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:51] | Oh, bloody hell! | 见鬼的 |
[26:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:54] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:55] | Sending an S.O.S. | 发送求救信号 |
[27:01] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[27:02] | I’ve got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[27:04] | Oh, you beast! | 你这只傻鸟 |
[27:12] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[27:13] | Come in, please. Right now. | 进来一下 马上 |
[27:16] | I had that pink atrocity exactly where I wanted him. | 那只疯鸟刚刚已经完全被我控制了 |
[27:19] | What could possibly be so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[27:21] | There’s a sock on the doorknob. | 门把手上有只袜子 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 快走 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 快走 |
[27:32] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:35] | Can you shoot? | 你会开枪吗 |
[27:36] | I was in the navy, remember? | 我可当过海军 记得吗 |
[27:37] | Cover me while I get this started. | 我启动车子 你掩护我 |
[27:38] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[27:51] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[27:54] | Here. | 给 |
[28:00] | Get in! | 上车 |
[28:02] | All right, spread out. On me. | 好了 散开 听我指挥 |
[28:04] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[28:11] | Go! Go get in the car! | 快 快上车 |
[28:25] | – Do you see them? – No. | -看到他们了吗 -没 |
[28:29] | It should be easy to lost them once we’re back in the city. | 一回到城里 应该就容易甩掉他们了 |
[28:32] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[28:34] | Four lights down, there’s an alley. | 四个街灯后有个小巷子 |
[28:36] | Pull in there and kill the lights. | 开进去 熄掉车灯 |
[29:04] | I’m starting to think I make a pretty good secret agent. | 我开始觉得我能做名好秘密特工 |
[29:07] | Not your best hypothesis. | 这不是你最好的假设 |
[29:13] | A lapel pin? | 领针 |
[29:15] | I’ve seen this symbol before. | 我见过这个符号 |
[29:18] | What’s it mean? | 代表什么意思 |
[29:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[29:26] | So, what do we do? Everything’s closed. | 该怎么办 到处都关门了 |
[29:28] | We keep walking until we find a phone. | 一直走 直到找到部电话 |
[29:30] | Could be a long walk in those heels. | 穿着高跟鞋走会很辛苦的 |
[29:32] | I’ve performed far more strenuous tasks in heels. | 我穿着高跟鞋执行过更艰难的任务 |
[29:37] | I like Leo Carrillo. | 我喜欢利奥·卡雷尔[美国演员] |
[29:39] | I’m telling you, Zuma’s got those perfect barrels. | 我告诉你 祖玛滩有完美的木桶 |
[29:41] | But Malibu has the wind, Violet. I’m a purist. | 可马里布有风 维奥莱特 我是个纯粹主义者 |
[29:44] | Sorry. I’m ready. | 抱歉 我准备好了 |
[29:46] | You look… great. | 你好美 |
[29:48] | I thought tonight called for something | 我觉得今晚需要 |
[29:49] | more than my nurse’s whites. | 护士白以外的色彩 |
[29:53] | Who’s that clown? | 那小丑是谁 |
[29:55] | Someone learning a hard lesson in rejection. | 在接受拒绝的沉痛教训的人 |
[29:59] | Have a good night, Rose. | 晚安 罗丝 |
[30:04] | Auerbach Theatrical Agency. | 奥尔巴赫经纪公司 |
[30:06] | Wait. Mr. Auerbach, call for you. | 等等 奥尔巴赫先生 有电话找你 |
[30:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:13] | Chief Sousa, I’m terribly sorry to interrupt. | 苏萨局长 非常抱歉打扰您 |
[30:15] | – Jarvis? – Ah, yes. Edwin Jarvis here. | -贾维斯 -是的 我是埃德温·贾维斯 |
[30:17] | I’ve received an S.O.S. signal from Miss Carter. | 我接到了卡特小姐发来的求救信号 |
[30:19] | Apparently, she’s at the Griffith observatory, | 看来她在格里菲斯天文台 |
[30:21] | and I fear she may be in some trouble. | 我担心她可能有麻烦 |
[30:22] | I’ll meet you there. | 在那里见 |
[30:28] | There. Perfect. | 找到了 好极了 |
[30:31] | Do you have any change? | 有零钱吗 |
[30:32] | No, not in this dress. | 穿这裙子没法带零钱 |
[30:36] | Let’s ask inside. | 去里面问问吧 |
[30:44] | Excuse me, can you make change for the telephone? | 打扰一下 能否帮我换个零钱打电话 |
[30:49] | Miss, you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[30:50] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[30:52] | We just need to get… | 我们只是要 |
[30:52] | I wasn’t talking to you, boy. I was talking to the lady. | 我没和你说话 小子 我是和这位女士说话 |
[30:56] | I’m perfectly well. | 我非常好 |
[30:57] | I just need change for the phone. | 我只是需要零钱打电话 |
[31:00] | You’ll have to buy something. | 那你得买些东西 |
[31:03] | If you think I’m gonna buy something | 如果你认为我会 |
[31:04] | from some no-good charlatan in this rat hole of a place… | 在这种破烂地方买个骗子的东西 |
[31:06] | – Okay, okay. – …then you are seriously… | -好了 -那你真是… |
[31:09] | Hello? Operator? | 喂 接线员 |
[31:10] | Hel… hello? Oh, God. | 喂 老天 |
[31:13] | The phone isn’t working. | 电话不能用 |
[31:14] | That odious swine. | 那头可恶的猪 |
[31:16] | He may be a jerk, but this éclair ain’t half bad. | 他或许是个混蛋 但这个泡夫条还不错 |
[31:22] | Next time, we do things my way. | 下次按我的方式来 |
[31:23] | A quick jab to the right eye | 给他右眼来上一拳 |
[31:25] | will adjust his attitude tremendously. | 会让他的态度大有改变 |
[31:27] | Won’t get us anywhere. | 那样也不会有什么用 |
[31:28] | Besides, it’s not like he’s a rare specimen. | 再说了 又不是他一个人那样 |
[31:31] | You gonna punch all of L.A.? | 你要给全洛杉矶的人都来上一拳吗 |
[31:32] | Maybe. I could do with a hobby. | 也许吧 我需要个爱好 |
[31:34] | I’d start with the guys with the guns | 先从那些拿着枪 |
[31:35] | that just tried to kill us. | 想杀我们的人开始吧 |
[31:36] | Tried to kill you, Dr. Wilkes. | 是想杀你 威尔克斯博士 |
[31:38] | That doesn’t make me feel better. | 这样说并没有让我好受 |
[31:40] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[31:41] | I’m betting they’re operating on orders of Isodyne | 我敢说他们是受艾瑟丹能源指使 |
[31:43] | to scrub the project. | 来清理项目 |
[31:44] | We need to get to your lab to retrieve the research | 我们得赶在那些人之前去你的实验室 |
[31:46] | and the zero matter | 拿回研究成果 |
[31:47] | – before those men get their hands… – There’s a car coming. | -和零物质… -有辆车过来了 |
[31:52] | Could be the men from the observatory. | 可能是天文台的那帮人 |
[31:53] | – Don’t move. – Definitely not. | -不要动 -绝对不会 |
[32:04] | – Is it them? – What? | -是他们吗 -什么 |
[32:09] | Oh…no. | 不是 |
[32:13] | We’re safe, then? | 那我们很安全 |
[32:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:18] | For the time being. | 暂时 |
[32:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[32:32] | We’re going to steal that car. | 我们要偷走这辆车 |
[32:35] | That’s, uh… | 那… |
[32:37] | Yep, that’s definitely what I was thinking. | 没错 我想的也是这个 |
[32:42] | You hear from her? | 她联系你了吗 |
[32:43] | No. What did you find? | 没有 你有什么发现 |
[32:45] | A rather unsettling amount of bullet casings. | 多得让人不安的子弹壳 |
[32:47] | And her car with her tire slashed. | 她的车轮胎被划坏了 |
[32:49] | And no sign of Peggy? | 没找到佩吉吗 |
[32:50] | Well, apart from the bullet casings. | 除了那些弹壳什么都没有 |
[32:52] | Well, you don’t think that… | 你们不会觉得她… |
[32:59] | I fear Chief Sousa may be losing his composure. | 我觉得苏萨局长可能有点失去理智了 |
[33:02] | Oh, he’s just worried about Peg. | 他只是在担心小佩 |
[33:04] | – As are we all. – No. | -我们都担心 -不 |
[33:06] | Chief has a special kind of worry about her. | 局长对她格外担忧 |
[33:11] | Jacobs! | 雅各布斯 |
[33:12] | – Yes, sir? – Get to the observatory. Supervise the crime scene. | -是 长官 -去天文台控制犯罪现场 |
[33:14] | I want you checking every blade of grass for evidence. | 梳理每一根草寻找证据 |
[33:16] | – On my way. – Baxter, go shake down the Dunbar. | -马上去 -巴克斯特 去调查邓巴酒店 |
[33:18] | I want a statement from every person that set foot in that place. | 只要去过那儿的人都得一一盘问 |
[33:21] | On it. | 好的 |
[33:22] | Rose…get on the horn with local precincts. | 罗丝…通知当地警局 |
[33:25] | Put an APD for Jason Wilkes. | 对杰森·威尔克斯发布全境通缉 |
[33:27] | I want every badge in this city looking for him. | 派出城内所有警力搜寻他 |
[33:31] | Jarvis, you’re coming with me. | 贾维斯 你跟我来 |
[33:33] | Excellent. Where are we going? | 太好了 我们要去哪 |
[33:36] | Isodyne. | 艾瑟丹能源 |
[33:37] | I’m through playing nice. | 我客气够了 |
[33:40] | Looks clear enough, but we’ll have to move fast. | 看起来很安全 我们动作得快 |
[33:49] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么的 |
[33:51] | You used all my bullets. | 你用光了我的子弹 |
[34:00] | Someone’s here. | 有人在这里 |
[34:02] | Get the zero matter. I’ll take care of them. | 你去拿零物质 他们交给我 |
[35:14] | Ma’am, y-you shouldn’t be… | 女士 您不该… |
[35:17] | Whitney Frost? | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[35:18] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[35:21] | You know, I’m… I’m a big fan of yours. | 我是您的大影迷 |
[35:27] | What are you doing here? | 您在这里干什么 |
[35:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[35:32] | You don’t have clearance to be here. | 你无权进到这里来 |
[35:33] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在这里干什么 |
[35:35] | You’ll have to sign this. | 你得在这儿签名 |
[35:41] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[35:52] | You really shouln’t be here. | 您真不该来这里 |
[35:53] | I-I-I-it’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[35:55] | No, it isn’t. | 没错 |
[35:56] | In fact, I’m surprised to see you alive, Dr. Wilkes. | 事实上 我真没想到你还活着 威尔克斯博士 |
[36:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:02] | Now, you’re going to place the specimen in that case, | 你要把样本放进那个箱子里 |
[36:06] | and you’re going to give it to me. | 然后递给我 |
[36:08] | Miss Frost, you have no idea what this stuff is capable of. | 弗罗斯特女士 你不知道这东西有多大能耐 |
[36:11] | Oh, on the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[36:13] | I am the only person who knows what it’s capable of. | 只有我知道它有多大能耐 |
[36:16] | Now hand it over. | 赶紧给我 |
[36:33] | Miss Frost, you’re making a terrible mistake. | 弗罗斯特女士 这是个天大的错误 |
[36:35] | I can’t in good conscience let you go through with it. | 我凭良心不能允许你拿走它 |
[36:37] | So you’re willing to die for this crisis of conscience? | 那你愿为你的良心而死吗 |
[36:41] | I’m starting to think that was your plan for me no matter what. | 我开始认为不管怎么样你都会杀死我 |
[36:44] | I’m also starting to think that you’re smart enough | 我还开始认为你那么聪明 |
[36:47] | not to shoot me while I’m holding this. | 不会在我拿着它时朝我开枪 |
[37:05] | Run. | 快跑 |
[37:18] | Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士 |
[37:22] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[37:44] | Do you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[37:45] | No. | 没有 |
[37:47] | Don’t bother. | 别找了 |
[37:47] | There’s no way anybody survived that. | 不可能有生还者 |
[37:50] | Let’s pack it up. | 我们走吧 |
[38:00] | Good. Yes, You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[38:02] | Here’s the situation. | 事情是这样的 |
[38:03] | Dr. Wilkes and I entered Isodyne Energy | 威尔克斯博士和我大约在4点30分 |
[38:04] | at approximately 4:30 A.M. | 进入了艾瑟丹能源 |
[38:06] | – Carter, I… – I engaged with four suspects | -卡特 我… -我遇到了四名嫌疑人 |
[38:07] | while Dr. Wilkes went in to retrieve this unregistered… | 威尔克斯博士趁此机会去取回一件未登记… |
[38:08] | – Slow down… – highly volatile scientific discovery. | -慢点 -且性质极不稳定的科学发现 |
[38:10] | Peggy, stop. Stop. | 佩吉 别说了 别说了 |
[38:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:15] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是啊 我没事 |
[38:16] | And Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士呢 |
[38:19] | He di… he didn’t make it. The explo… explosion. | 他没逃出来 爆炸… |
[38:21] | Okay. We’re done here. | 好了 没事了 |
[38:22] | How about you get some rest? | 你去休息一下吧 |
[38:23] | Th-there’s still so much to process. | 还有很多事要处理 |
[38:25] | Peggy… you’re going home. | 佩吉…你回家吧 |
[38:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:38] | Miss Carter… | 卡特小姐… |
[38:40] | I’m immensely relieved that you’re unharmed. | 你没受伤我真是长舒了一口气 |
[38:43] | Mr. Jarvis, can I trouble you for a ride home? | 贾维斯先生 能麻烦你送我回家吗 |
[38:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[39:16] | Yes. Well, no, not entirely, | 嗯 不 不太好 |
[39:19] | but I’m fine, Peggy’s fine. | 但是我没事 佩吉没事 |
[39:22] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[39:25] | I’m just real tired. | 我只是真的很累 |
[39:27] | Poor thing. I-I was worried. | 小可怜 我担心死了 |
[39:29] | I’m so sorry about last night. I feel awful. | 昨晚真是太抱歉了 我很过意不去 |
[39:32] | It’s… it’s all right. | 没事 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I know, but still. | 我知道 但我还是要说 |
[39:35] | My boyfriend catches bad guys, and I’m very proud of him. | 我男朋友专门抓坏人 我很为他自豪 |
[39:39] | I just like knowing you’re safe. | 我只是想知道你是否安全 |
[39:41] | I am, and… | 我没事… |
[39:43] | I’m gonna make it up to you. I promise. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[39:45] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[39:47] | I figured it was a long night, so I brought you a bear claw. | 我猜你肯定忙了一晚 所以我给你带了熊爪蛋糕 |
[39:51] | Well, now it’s half a bear claw. | 现在只剩半个了 |
[39:53] | ’cause I got hungry. | 因为我自己饿了 |
[39:54] | Why don’t you keep that safe for me? | 那你帮我好好保管吧 |
[39:59] | You should hit the hay. | 你应该去睡一觉 |
[40:01] | Call me when you finish work. | 你下班了打给我 |
[40:04] | Maybe we can catch a movie, make up for lost time? | 也许我们能看个电影 补偿一下 |
[40:06] | Will do. | 好的 |
[40:14] | I love you, Daniel. | 我爱你 丹尼尔 |
[40:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:46] | Edwin suggested tea, | 埃德温建议给你茶 |
[40:48] | but I thought whiskey was more the order of the day. | 但是我觉得今天更适合喝威士忌 |
[40:52] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[40:57] | Strange that it should hit me so hard. | 真奇怪 我竟然如此难过 |
[41:00] | I don’t think it’s strange at all. | 我觉得一点都不奇怪 |
[41:04] | I’d only known him a few days. | 我才认识了他几天 |
[41:07] | Edwin only knew me a few weeks before he had forged papers, | 埃德温才认识了我几周 就伪造文件 |
[41:12] | gone awol, stolen a plane, | 擅离职守 偷飞机 |
[41:15] | and helped me escape the third Reich. | 帮我逃离了第三帝国 |
[41:17] | Doesn’t take long to realize you’ve met someone special. | 不需要多久就能意识到对方对你来说很特别 |
[41:22] | I just wish I had the chance to get to know him better. | 我只是希望能有机会进一步了解他 |
[41:30] | I’m sure he felt the same way, Miss Carter. | 我相信他也是这么想的 卡特小姐 |
[41:42] | Whitney? | 惠特妮 |
[41:43] | Honey, are you there? | 亲爱的 你在里面吗 |
[41:48] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[41:49] | There was an accident at the lab. | 实验室出了事故 |
[41:52] | The zero matter… it’s all gone. | 零物质…都不见了 |
[42:05] | Whitney! | 惠特妮 |