时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Peg, you work at the phone company. | 小佩 你在电话公司工作 |
[00:11] | It ain’t life and death. | 又不是出生入死 |
[00:12] | Darling, you have no idea. | 亲爱的 你是不知道啊 |
[00:15] | Agent Carter, all hands on deck. | 卡特特工 所有人都要参与 |
[00:17] | Meaning cover the phones. | 意思是你要负责接电话 |
[00:18] | Howard, you’re asking me to become a traitor | 霍华德 你让我背叛组织 |
[00:20] | in order to prove you are not one. | 以证明你没有叛变 |
[00:22] | You want a mission that matters? | 你想执行重要的任务 |
[00:23] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[00:24] | I’m going to regret this, aren’t I? | 我一定会后悔的 对吗 |
[00:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[00:27] | My butler – Edwin Jarvis. | 我的管家 埃德温·贾维斯 |
[00:28] | He’ll help you in any way he can. | 他会尽力帮你 |
[00:30] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[00:31] | Go! Go! | 走 继续走 |
[00:34] | Your line of work requires support — | 你的工作是需要帮助的 |
[00:36] | There is not a man or woman, | 没有任何男人或者女人 |
[00:38] | who is capable of carrying the entire world on their shoulders. | 能做到凭一己之力担负整个世界的重任 |
[00:41] | You sweet on her, Sousa? | 你是不是喜欢她呀 苏萨 |
[00:42] | I was gonna… grab a drink. | 我打算去…喝一杯的 |
[00:44] | Want to join me? | 一起来吗 |
[00:45] | Maybe another time, all right? | 改日吧 好吗 |
[00:48] | Sure thing. Another time. | 当然 改日吧 |
[00:49] | May I introduce you to our new resident. | 允许我向你们介绍新来的房客 |
[00:51] | Oh, call me Dottie. | 叫我多蒂 |
[00:53] | Return to your room. | 回你屋去 |
[00:54] | I can be anybody I want. | 我想成为谁都可以 |
[00:57] | Maybe I’ll be an SSR agent next. | 也许接下来我要做一名战略科学军团特工 |
[01:02] | I’m afraid Dottie escaped. | 恐怕多蒂已经逃了 |
[01:04] | Promise me you’ll get the son of a bitch who did this. | 向我保证你会抓住那个混蛋 |
[01:07] | We’ll catch them. | 我们会抓住他们 |
[01:08] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[01:09] | – Chief! – Chief! | -局长 -局长 |
[01:11] | You think you know me. | 你以为你了解我 |
[01:13] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[01:13] | What are we gonna do about this guy? | 我们怎么处置这家伙 |
[01:14] | We can find a way of preventing him from speaking. | 我们找到了让他闭嘴的办法 |
[01:16] | Should you again find yourself in need of my services, | 如果你又需要我帮忙了 |
[01:19] | I would be honored to assist you Miss Carter. | 我很乐意前往协助 卡特小姐 |
[01:22] | Good work, Carter. | 干得好 卡特 |
[01:23] | You saved thousands of lives. | 你拯救了数千人的生命 |
[01:25] | You’re all lucky that you work for him. | 你们能在他手下工作是件幸事 |
[01:27] | I just did what needed to be done. | 我只是尽责而已 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:28] | How can you take that? | 你怎么能忍得了 |
[01:29] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我并不介意 |
[01:30] | I know my value. | 我知道自己的价值 |
[01:47] | Deposit or withdrawal? | 存还是取 |
[01:50] | Withdrawal. | 取 |
[01:52] | All right, all of you — let me see your hands! | 所有人 手举起来 |
[01:53] | The three of you, over here! | 你们仨 那边去 |
[01:54] | Move it! Let’s go! | 动起来 |
[01:55] | – Get ’em up! – Hands where I can see them! | -举起来 -举起手来 |
[01:57] | This way! | 这边 |
[01:58] | Go, go! | 过去 |
[01:59] | – Please… – I’m talking to you! | -别这样… -我跟你说话呢 |
[02:01] | You, too. On your feet. | 你也是 站起来 |
[02:07] | I’ll need the key to the safety deposit box Number 143. | 我需要143号保险箱的钥匙 |
[02:17] | Turning that handle to the left sets off the bank alarm. | 向左转会触发银行警报 |
[02:21] | For a pittance, | 如此低收入 |
[02:22] | you’ll risk your life to protect someone else’s fortune? | 你竟然还冒生命危险保护别人的财产 |
[02:25] | Pull it to the right. | 往右转 |
[02:33] | Weren’t you taught any manners? | 你怎么这么没家教 |
[02:35] | Help the geezer. | 帮帮这老头子 |
[02:49] | Dorothy Underwood, you are under arrest. | 多萝茜·安德伍德 你被捕了 |
[02:58] | Hey, drop that gun! | 放下枪 |
[03:00] | – Drop it! – Don’t move! | -放下 -别动 |
[03:02] | We’ve got you surrounded! | 你们被包围了 |
[03:03] | Don’t even think about it. | 老实点 别乱动 |
[03:05] | We are the SSR! | 我们是战略科学军团的 |
[03:07] | Lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[03:11] | You heard the man. | 你听到了 |
[03:21] | Hey, Look out! | 小心 |
[03:38] | New hairstyle? | 新发型 |
[04:14] | Love the hat. | 帽子真漂亮 |
[04:49] | He’s right here. | 他来了 |
[04:53] | You the science cop? | 你是科学警察 |
[04:55] | Detective Andrew Henry, homicide. | 安德鲁·亨利探长 凶杀组 |
[04:57] | Daniel Sousa, Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 丹尼尔·苏萨 战略科学军团 |
[04:59] | I’d shake your hand, but I’m one of those suckers who catches a cold | 本应该跟你握手 但我是那种全年无休 |
[05:01] | whether it’s summer, spring, winter, or fall. | 各种感冒的衰人 还是算了 |
[05:03] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:04] | You ever hear of the lady of the lake killings? | 你听说过湖上夫人杀人案吗 |
[05:06] | – Can’t say I have. – How long you been in L.A.? | -没有 -来洛杉矶多久了 |
[05:09] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[05:10] | Two years ago, the lady of the lake killer | 两年前 湖上夫人杀手 |
[05:11] | dropped two dead women in Echo Park Lake. | 将两具女尸丢进了回声公园湖 |
[05:14] | Led a task force with manhunts, | 我带特遣队追查凶手 |
[05:15] | press conferences, and everything. | 还开了记者会什么的 |
[05:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:17] | Never caught the bastard. | 没抓到那混蛋 |
[05:19] | Disappeared. Till today. | 他消失了 直到今天 |
[05:21] | You found another body. | 你发现了另一具尸体 |
[05:22] | Dead woman in the exact same lake. | 同一湖中发现女尸 |
[05:24] | No two ways about it — my guy’s back. | 不会错 我的死敌回来了 |
[05:26] | So why was the SSR called in? | 那为什么叫战略科学军团来 |
[05:28] | If it was up to me, you’d be working on your tan right now, | 如果我说了算 你就能去休息晒黑了 |
[05:30] | But my lieutenant’s got a bee in his bonnet about jurisdiction. | 可我们副队对管辖范围什么的看得很重 |
[05:33] | The hottest day of the year, right? | 一年最热的一天 是吧 |
[05:36] | Only the lake don’t know it. | 只是这湖不知道 |
[06:01] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[06:13] | So… | 那么 |
[06:15] | Until we catch this lunatic, | 抓到这个疯子之前 |
[06:18] | looks like you and me are partners. | 看来我们是搭档了 |
[06:28] | 纽约贝尔 电话公司 | |
[06:36] | Here are the things you will tell me — | 你要告诉我以下这些事 |
[06:37] | The names of your handlers in Russia, | 你在俄国的接头人是谁 |
[06:40] | your methods of communication with them, | 你如何与他们联系 |
[06:42] | the names and whereabouts | 其他美国境内 |
[06:44] | of other communist operatives on American soil, | 共党间谍的名字 藏身地点 |
[06:47] | why you were targeting Bowery Savings Bank, | 你为什么对鲍厘储蓄银行下手 |
[06:49] | and who it is you are working for. | 你为谁卖命 |
[06:50] | Feel like I got a front-row seat | 就像在前排看格拉齐亚诺 |
[06:51] | to Rocky Graziano versus Tony Zale. | 对阵托尼·扎列的拳击赛 |
[06:54] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[06:56] | Peggy, I expected so much more from you, | 佩吉 你就这点本事吗 |
[07:00] | not “You will tell me this and this and this.” | 别一上来就告诉我这个那个的 |
[07:04] | Where’s your technique? | 审讯技巧哪去了 |
[07:06] | Girls like you raised with silver spoons and perfect skin, | 像你这样的女孩 出身高贵 皮肤又好 |
[07:10] | you expect everything to come to you so easily. | 总想着要什么来什么 |
[07:15] | You have one chip to trade on — | 你只有一个筹码 |
[07:18] | fear. | 恐惧 |
[07:19] | And fear is the one tool that little girls | 对从小被铐在床上的小女孩来说 |
[07:23] | who grow up handcuffed to their beds learn. | 恐惧是你习得的重要工具 |
[07:26] | I, however… | 然而 我 |
[07:30] | …am not afraid of you. | 不怕你 |
[07:34] | Now, this was found in deposit box 143. | 这是在143号保险箱中找到的 |
[07:38] | There was no owner on the bank registry. | 银行没有账户登记 |
[07:40] | Why did you want it? | 你为什么要得到它 |
[07:43] | Peg… | 小佩 |
[07:45] | We both know there are currencies stronger than money. | 你我都知道 有比金钱值钱的货币 |
[07:51] | If anyone can break Dottie Underwood, | 如果有人能撬开多蒂·安德伍德的嘴 |
[07:53] | it’s Carter. | 一定是卡特 |
[07:54] | You two mooks have something better to do? | 你们俩没别的事可做了吗 |
[07:56] | Or is your service not needed at the SSR? | 还是说战略科学军团不需要你们了 |
[07:59] | Chief, L.A.’s on the horn. | 局长 洛杉矶那边来电话 |
[08:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:08] | How’s the surf today, Agent Sousa? | 今天浪如何啊 苏萨特工 |
[08:10] | That’s Chief Sousa to you. | 你应该叫苏萨局长 |
[08:12] | And congratulations, Jack. I hear you caught Dottie Underwood. | 恭喜 杰克 听说你们抓到了多蒂·安德伍德 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we caught a lead right after you left | 是啊 你一调去建立西岸分局 |
[08:15] | to open the west coast bureau. | 我们就发现了重要线索 |
[08:17] | Seems as if you were our bad-luck charm. | 看来之前是碍于你的霉运啊 |
[08:19] | You tell that joke at least once a month. | 这笑话你一个月至少讲一次 |
[08:22] | What you got? | 什么情况 |
[08:22] | We caught a mystery out here — an ice cube the size of a lake | 我们这边有个谜案 湖结成了大冰块 |
[08:25] | with a dead woman trapped inside. | 里面封着一具女尸 |
[08:28] | Who’s the body? | 是谁 |
[08:29] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[08:30] | I got a homicide dick who says this is the work | 这边有个探长 说是他找了 |
[08:32] | of a killer he’s been chasing the past two years. | 两年的连环杀手干的 |
[08:34] | I’m heading up a task force with him, but, | 我要跟他联手查案 |
[08:37] | Jack, my L.A. Office is too green. | 但杰克 洛杉矶分局的特工都太嫩 |
[08:39] | So, what? You want to leave New York thin | 怎么 就因为你接了个正经案子 |
[08:41] | because the moment you catch a real case, | 没辙了 你就想让 |
[08:43] | you throw your hands in the air? | 纽约总局也人手不足 |
[08:44] | You know I’m understaffed as is. | 你知道我这儿多缺人 |
[08:46] | I’m sure you can spare one guy. | 你肯定能借出一个人 |
[08:53] | I have just the man for you. | 我刚好有个超适合的”人” |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Are you trying to undermine this interrogation? | 你是要破坏我的审讯吗 |
[09:04] | I was just beginning to make her feel comfortable. | 我刚让她放松了下来 |
[09:06] | Every interruption sets me back an hour. | 每次打断 都会害我倒退一小时 |
[09:07] | Well, that’s no longer your worry. You’re done here. | 不用你操心了 没你事了 |
[09:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:11] | We caught a high-profile case that needs eyeballs with experience. | 我们需要有经验的特工处理一件要案 |
[09:13] | Well, give it to someone else. | 给别人做 |
[09:15] | No one knows Dottie like I do. | 没人比我更了解多蒂 |
[09:16] | We used to live next door to each other. | 我们曾住隔壁 |
[09:17] | Yeah, and you had no idea she was a spy. | 是啊 可你却不知道她是间谍 |
[09:22] | Next flight leaves for Los Angeles in three hours. | 下一班前往洛杉矶的航班三小时后起飞 |
[09:24] | Sousa asked for you and nobody else. | 苏萨不要别人 只要你 |
[09:28] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:30] | It’s a real burden being everybody’s favorite agent, isn’t it? | 做人人最爱的特工真是甜蜜的负担呢 |
[09:32] | If this is about your insecurity, Chief Thompson, | 汤普森局长 如果这是因为你缺乏安全感 |
[09:35] | then I suggest you deal with it in your own time. | 建议你私底下解决 |
[09:37] | Don’t sabotage our first real shot | 不要破坏我们第一次如此接近 |
[09:38] | at uncovering Dottie’s true agenda. | 多蒂真正计谋的大好局面 |
[09:40] | Carter… believe it or not, | 卡特 爱信不信 |
[09:43] | The SSR can actually function without you once in a while. | 战略科学军团没了你 照样能运转 |
[09:47] | And who will you have interrogate her? | 那谁来审讯她呢 |
[09:48] | Plan on doing that myself. | 我自己来 |
[09:50] | Jack, she isn’t afraid of you. | 杰克 她不怕你 |
[09:57] | Pack your bags. | 收拾行李去 |
[10:17] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[10:21] | Mr. Jarvis. | 贾维斯先生 |
[10:24] | Thank you for collecting me. I hope it wasn’t a bother. | 谢谢你来接我 希望不会太麻烦 |
[10:26] | Not at all. I’m delighted to see you again. | 完全不 能再见到您我十分高兴 |
[10:29] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[10:30] | Um, Mr. Jarvis… | 贾维斯先生 |
[10:32] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[10:32] | …I understand Howard came out west for a defense contract. | 我知道霍华德来西部是因为国防合同 |
[10:35] | He did. | 是的 |
[10:35] | And you did say you came out here to arrange his estate. | 你也说过你过来是为打理他的住所 |
[10:38] | I think I see where this is heading. | 我明白大致是什么意思了 |
[10:39] | – What I don’t understand… – You’re puzzled, perhaps. | -我不明白… -是困惑吧 |
[10:41] | Uh, puzzled, yes, that’s the word. | 困惑 没错 |
[10:43] | It’s the flamingo, isn’t it? | 是因为火烈鸟吧 |
[10:44] | It is, indeed, the flamingo. | 是的 火烈鸟 |
[10:47] | Regrettably, you are not the only house guest | 很遗憾 斯塔克先生 |
[10:49] | to whom Mr. Stark has extended an invitation. | 并不止邀请了您一位客人来住 |
[10:52] | Meet the newest member of the Stark mansion menagerie… | 这是斯塔克豪宅动物园的新成员 |
[10:55] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[10:57] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[10:58] | Bernard Stark, to give his full name. | 伯纳德·斯塔克 这是全名 |
[11:02] | Ready for another adventure, Miss Carter? | 准备好踏上新的冒险了吗 卡特小姐 |
[11:10] | Where is Howard? | 霍华德人呢 |
[11:11] | Mr. Stark’s latest hobby keeps him quite busy. | 斯塔克先生的新爱好让他十分忙碌 |
[11:14] | He’s opening a moving-picture studio. | 他开了一间电影制作公司 |
[11:16] | Fancies himself to be Cecil B. DeMille. | 自诩是塞西尔·B·戴米尔那样的影人 |
[11:19] | Fatty Arbuckle, more like. | 我看他更像搞笑的 |
[11:20] | I’ll rent a car and get out of your hair as soon as possible. | 我会尽快租辆车 就不再麻烦你了 |
[11:22] | Oh, no. With Mr. Stark out of town, | 不用 斯塔克先生不在 |
[11:24] | I can easily shuttle you from place to place. | 我完全可以送您到处跑的 |
[11:25] | Oh, I’d never dream of such an imposition. | 我可不敢这么麻烦你 |
[11:27] | Miss Carter, you have no idea how foreign Los Angeles will seem | 卡特小姐 您想象不到洛杉矶对您这种 |
[11:30] | to a civilized person such as yourself. | 文明人来说会多么陌生 |
[11:32] | They eat avocados with everything. | 他们吃什么都配鳄梨 |
[11:35] | The foliage is preposterous. Take the palm tree. | 植物更是荒唐 比如棕榈树 |
[11:37] | Would you trust the structural integrity of such a thing? | 您能信任这东西的结构完整性吗 |
[11:40] | – No, I suppose not. – They afford no shade. | -的确是不可信 -根本不投树荫 |
[11:43] | Everybody says it’s a very dry heat, | 人人都说这里干热 |
[11:44] | but that doesn’t mean it isn’t unbearably hot. | 但也照样热得难以忍受 |
[11:46] | And worst of all, | 更糟的是 |
[11:47] | the drivers are both abundant and abundantly irresponsible. | 路上到处是车和不负责任的司机 |
[11:49] | While I appreciate your concern, | 我虽然感谢你的关心 |
[11:51] | I am certain I can hazard the Los Angeles driving conditions. | 但我相信我能应付得来洛杉矶可怕的交通状况 |
[11:56] | Miss Carter, since our last adventure, | 卡特小姐 我们上次冒险之后 |
[11:57] | my life has consisted of oiling floorboards, cleaning pools, and… | 我的生活中就只有给地板打蜡 清理泳池 |
[12:02] | …transporting exotic livestock. | 和运送异国牲畜 |
[12:04] | I’m profoundly and exhaustively bored. | 我要无聊死了 |
[12:06] | Please, at least until Mr. Stark returns, | 拜托 至少在斯塔克先生回来前 |
[12:08] | allow me to drive you around. | 让我开车载您吧 |
[12:10] | When can we expect our esteemed Mr. Stark to return | 那么去进行电影前期制作的尊敬的 |
[12:13] | from the preproductions of his motion picture? | 斯塔克先生什么时候能回来呢 |
[12:16] | That depends on how long the location scout | 那要看采景人 |
[12:18] | allows Mr. Stark to… scout her locations. | 允许斯塔克先生”考察”她多久了 |
[12:28] | Are we certain this is the place? | 确定是这里吗 |
[12:30] | Positive as pie. | 完全确定 |
[12:32] | Thank you, Mr. Jarvis. | 多谢 贾维斯先生 |
[12:49] | Hey, peg! | 小佩 |
[12:50] | I didn’t realize you were in town. | 我不知道你来了 |
[12:52] | Let me show you right through to Mr. Auerbach. | 我领你去见奥尔巴赫先生 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:01] | I don’t think you’re right for the Auerbach Theatrical Agency. | 我觉得二位不适合奥尔巴赫经纪公司 |
[13:03] | Have a nice day. | 祝二位愉快 |
[13:08] | That’s the third place this week. | 这周第三家了 |
[13:10] | We don’t advertise. | 我们不打广告 |
[13:11] | Our sign is barely legible. | 招牌也模糊不清 |
[13:13] | Our address is wrong in the city directory. | 市里登记的地址也是错的 |
[13:15] | And yet, somehow, they find us. | 他们居然还是找上门来了 |
[13:17] | Come. | 来吧 |
[13:18] | I’ll show you right through. | 我带你过去 |
[13:21] | You out here long? | 你能待很久吗 |
[13:22] | Possibly. | 或许吧 |
[13:23] | Well, that pasty skin’s gonna get burned | 那你的白皮肤要晒黑了 |
[13:25] | if you don’t cover up. | 除非你遮上 |
[13:26] | Is California to your liking? | 你还喜欢加州吗 |
[13:27] | I was so sick of those New York shadows. | 我受够了纽约的阴影 |
[13:29] | The moment I heard Chief Sousa was heading up the new L.A. Bureau, | 我一听说苏萨局长要建立新洛杉矶分局 |
[13:32] | I leapt at the opportunity. | 我就抓住了机会 |
[13:34] | It’s hot out here, sure, but it’s a… | 这里的确热 但是… |
[13:36] | Dry heat. | 干热 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:38] | Do you know I took up surfing? | 我还开始冲浪了 |
[13:43] | The “R” to the “S” cabinet. | “R-S”柜 |
[13:45] | That’s easy enough to remember. | 好记 |
[13:53] | How is…everything? | 一切都好吗 |
[13:55] | Everything is through the first door on your right. | 一切在右边第一扇门后面 |
[13:58] | You can’t miss him. | 你一眼就能看到他 |
[14:27] | Well, call him again. | 再打给他 |
[14:28] | – Yes, sir. – Hello. | -是 长官 -你好 |
[14:30] | Chief. | 局长 |
[14:33] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[14:36] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:37] | The Lady of the Lake killer. | 湖上夫人杀手 |
[14:38] | Right. | 嗯 |
[14:39] | Thompson said you requested backup. | 汤普森说你要求支援 |
[14:42] | Yes, yes. Yes, of course. | 是啊 没错 |
[14:44] | Unless you’ve solved it already. | 除非你已经破案了 |
[14:45] | No, no, no. I… I was expecting… | 没有 我是以为… |
[14:47] | You didn’t put the request in. | 你根本没说要人 |
[14:48] | No, I did. | 我是要了 |
[14:49] | But not for me. | 但不是要我 |
[14:50] | I… I just didn’t think you were coming till tomorrow. | 我是以为你明天才会到 |
[14:55] | Welcome to Los Angeles. | 欢迎来洛杉矶 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:02] | I know that all your time has been consumed | 我知道你一直忙着 |
[15:04] | – with setting up the SSR’s West Coast Bureau… – It has been. | -建立战略科学军团西岸分局 -是啊 |
[15:06] | …traveling across the country… | 全国到处跑 |
[15:07] | – And staffing the office, I know. – But I did call | -补充人手 是啊 -但我打过电话 |
[15:09] | …on several occasions. | 打了好几次 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[15:11] | Why didn’t you return my messages? | 你为什么不回我的留言 |
[15:15] | Because sometimes, | 有时候 |
[15:16] | a three-hour time difference feels like a lifetime. | 三小时的时差像一辈子那么久 |
[15:20] | Okay! | 好了 |
[15:22] | I’ve got three more boxes of old case files downstairs. | 楼下还有三箱老案卷 |
[15:27] | Detective Andrew Henry, L.A.P.D. homicide, | 安德鲁·亨利探长 洛杉矶警局凶案组 |
[15:29] | this is Agent Peggy Carter, SSR, New York. | 这位是战略科学军团纽约分局的佩吉·卡特特工 |
[15:33] | How many of you agents do we need? | 我们还需要几个你们的特工啊 |
[15:35] | As many as it takes to catch the killer. | 能抓到凶手需要几个就几个嘛 |
[15:36] | Well, that’s zero. This new body | 那是零 有这具新尸体 |
[15:39] | means I’m gonna have journalists clawing down my door. | 记者会蜂拥而至 |
[15:41] | With a little help from the press, | 有媒体的帮助 |
[15:42] | I’ll catch our bad guy before evening rush on Cahuenga Pass. | 我晚上交通高峰期之前就能抓到凶手 |
[15:45] | What if the frozen lake and the murder aren’t connected? | 如果冻湖和女尸案无关呢 |
[15:47] | How do you figure? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:48] | You think they’re unrelated. | 你觉得两者无关 |
[15:49] | The body was dumped at another time… | 尸体是早先被弃 |
[15:51] | But was found only when another incident caused the lake to freeze. | 但是湖水因为别的原因冻结才被发现 |
[15:54] | – Unlikely. – Most doubtful. | -不太可能 -几率不大 |
[15:55] | But not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[15:56] | What was that old Dooley saying? | 杜利以前怎么说的 |
[15:57] | “Explore all avenues for unturned stones.” | “要调查一切可能性” |
[16:01] | What’s a Dooley? | 杜利是什么 |
[16:02] | The SSR came on board | 战略科学军团之所以被叫来 |
[16:04] | because a body of water froze during a heat wave. | 是因为湖水在热浪袭来时冻结成冰 |
[16:07] | The first step we should take is to determine whether or not | 那我们第一步应该确定 |
[16:08] | the dead body and the frozen lake are even the same crime. | 死尸和冻湖是不是一个案子 |
[16:19] | A thousands heaters blasting in here and it’s still freezing. | 这里摆了一堆加热器 还是冷得要命 |
[16:23] | I wish you’d called. | 你们该提前打电话来 |
[16:24] | So we’d know to bring long johns? | 好提醒我们穿长衣吗 |
[16:26] | So I could tell you not to come. | 好叫你们别来了 |
[16:27] | I don’t have an autopsy report. | 尸检还没做完 |
[16:29] | Meltzer, you’re kidding me. | 梅泽 你开玩笑 |
[16:30] | This is the best chance we’ve had in two years to catch our man. | 这是两年来抓凶手的最佳机会了 |
[16:33] | Why the delay? | 为什么耽搁了 |
[16:33] | This isn’t a layer of frostbite. | 这不是一层冻疮 |
[16:35] | She’s frozen through and through. | 她被彻底冻住了 |
[16:37] | Even with the heat shining on her? | 即便拿加热器烤着她吗 |
[16:38] | She’s only beginning to thaw, | 她刚刚开始解冻 |
[16:40] | but you’ll have to wait a bit longer, | 但你们得再等等了 |
[16:41] | unless you want the autopsy performed with a chisel. | 除非你们要我拿凿子做尸检 |
[16:44] | Is there anything you could tell us from a visual inspection? | 你光凭目视能不能告诉我们什么 |
[16:46] | Well, her stab wounds are consistent | 她的捅伤和其他 |
[16:48] | with the other Lady of the Lake victims. | 湖上夫人案被害人相符 |
[16:49] | Here’s the shoes. | 看她的鞋子 |
[16:50] | They’re on the wrong feet. | 穿错了脚 |
[16:52] | Well, the killer’s signature is to switch his victim’s shoes. | 凶手的标志手法是给被害人对调鞋子 |
[16:55] | That detail was never released to the papers. | 这个细节我们没有透露给媒体 |
[16:57] | See? We got our guy. | 瞧 就是他没错 |
[16:58] | Do we know whether the body caused the lake to freeze or vice versa? | 我们是否知道是尸体引起湖水冻结还是反过来 |
[17:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:03] | And to add to your ever-growing list of things we don’t know… | 以及另一件我们不知道的事 |
[17:07] | I can’t explain this, either. | 这个我也无法解释 |
[17:19] | Fetch a chisel. | 去拿凿子 |
[17:24] | That’s not ice. | 这不是冰 |
[17:26] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:27] | Short answer is, I don’t know. So is the long answer. | 简单回答 我不知道 复杂说也是这个 |
[17:30] | And there’s nothing else you can tell us? | 你再说不出别的了吗 |
[17:32] | I’m doing my best. | 我已经尽力了 |
[17:33] | You field agents, always looking down your noses at us lab techs. | 你们这些外勤特工 总瞧不起我们实验室技术人员 |
[17:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:38] | Just because we don’t carry guns | 虽然我们不配枪 |
[17:40] | doesn’t mean we’re not in the SSR. | 我们也是战略科学军团的 |
[17:42] | We value your contributions. We’re just asking… | 我们看重你们的贡献 我们只是… |
[17:44] | Then why not invite me when you agents grab drinks? | 那你们特工去喝酒时怎么从不叫上我 |
[17:47] | Aren’t you always invited? | 不是每次都叫你去的吗 |
[17:49] | No. Never. | 从来没有 |
[17:51] | Well, yes. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | Of course you’re invited, doctor… | 你当然可以一起来 博士 |
[17:55] | Samberly. | 桑伯里 |
[17:56] | – …Samberly. – Yes, Samberly. | -桑伯里 -嗯 桑伯里 |
[17:58] | What about the glow? | 那发光怎么回事 |
[17:59] | The non-native matter is in a radioisotopic form, | 外来物质是放射性同位素 |
[18:02] | ionizing the nitrogen molecules in the air and blood | 电离了空气和血液中的氮分子 |
[18:04] | to create the luminescence. | 造成了发光 |
[18:06] | The only occurrence that could create such a phenomenon | 而唯一能造成这种现象的 |
[18:08] | is by producing the radioisotope in the form of uranium. | 就是制造放射性同位素铀 |
[18:12] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[18:13] | She was near a particle accelerator. | 她曾靠近过粒子加速器 |
[18:14] | The one used in the Manhattan project is in Tennessee. | 曼哈顿计划用的那个在田纳西州 |
[18:17] | There’s another one in Pasadena at Isodyne Energy. | 帕萨迪纳市艾瑟丹能源还有一个 |
[18:20] | I applied there but instead chose to go with SSR. | 我本想去那里 结果来了战略科学军团 |
[18:23] | Unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[18:26] | What is Isodyne Energy? | 艾瑟丹能源是什么 |
[18:28] | Isodyne Energy is a development laboratory | 艾瑟丹能源是一家研发实验室 |
[18:30] | dedicated to fuel initiatives in the 20th century. | 致力于20世纪能源研究工作 |
[18:32] | Is there anything else I can help you with today? | 我今天还能帮助你们什么吗 |
[18:35] | Do you know who works with the particle accelerator? | 你知道谁在使用粒子加速器吗 |
[18:37] | Our scientists. | 我们的科学家 |
[18:38] | Is there anything else I can help you with today? | 我今天还能帮助你们什么吗 |
[18:40] | We’d like to look around your facilities. | 我们想看看你们的设施 |
[18:41] | – Do you have a search warrant? – We do not. | -你们有搜查令吗 -没有 |
[18:44] | Is there anything else I can help you with today? | 我今天还能帮助你们什么吗 |
[18:46] | We’re pussyfooting around here | 我们在浪费时间 |
[18:47] | while the killer’s stalking his next victim. | 凶手可能去找下一个被害人了 |
[18:49] | Before we leave, um, may I use your restroom? | 我们走前 我能用用你们的厕所吗 |
[18:52] | Why not? We’ve already wasted an hour coming here. | 何不 反正来这儿的一小时是白费了 |
[18:54] | It’s, um, on your right. | 在右边 |
[18:56] | – Is there anything else I can help you with… – No! | -我还能帮助你什么吗 -没事了 |
[19:01] | Do I need a search warrant | 我如果想知道 |
[19:03] | to know how many years you’ve worked at Isodyne? | 你在艾瑟丹工作了多久还需要搜查令吗 |
[19:07] | Excuse me. Oh. Sturdy. | 抱歉 挺壮实啊 |
[19:10] | Um, three years. | 三年了 |
[19:14] | Is there anything else that I can help you with today? | 我今天还能帮助你什么吗 |
[19:36] | Do you want to be thunderstruck? | 你想被震撼吗 |
[19:38] | Come here. | 进来 |
[19:45] | I hope you’ll forgive me, | 希望你能原谅 |
[19:46] | but what you’re about to experience will change your life forever. | 但你即将经历改变你人生的体验 |
[19:50] | I’m not one for surprises. | 我这人不喜欢惊喜 |
[20:05] | Taste this. | 尝尝 |
[20:07] | Are you poisoning me? | 你是要毒害我吗 |
[20:09] | Well, that’s ethanol, so… | 那是乙醇 所以… |
[20:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:19] | Well, I’m usually a-a whiskey girl, | 我一般喜欢喝威士忌 |
[20:21] | but this is the best wine I’ve ever tasted. | 但这是我尝过的最棒的红酒了 |
[20:23] | See?! | 是吧 |
[20:24] | See, I realized that by manipulating the oxygen | 我发现 只要能调整苹果酸 |
[20:27] | in the malic and succinic acids, I could tweak the pH balan… | 和琥珀酸的含氧量 我就能控制酸碱度 |
[20:29] | So you’re a genius. | 你是个天才啊 |
[20:31] | No. | 不是 |
[20:32] | But yes. | 其实是的 |
[20:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:38] | Uh, Agent Carter, with the Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 卡特特工 战略科学军团的 |
[20:42] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这人吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[20:48] | That’s Jane… J-Jane Scott. | 那是简…简·斯考特 |
[20:50] | W-what happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:51] | Did she work with the particle accelerator here? | 她使用这里的粒子加速器吗 |
[20:53] | W-we didn’t overlap. I-I work in containment research. | 我们工作没交集 我是控制研究的 |
[20:56] | I think she was a particle physicist. | 她好像是粒子物理学家 |
[20:57] | Did she have any friends here? | 她在这儿有朋友吗 |
[20:59] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[21:01] | There were some rumors, but I don’t like to participate. | 有些传言 但我不想八卦 |
[21:04] | By telling me, you wouldn’t be gossiping about Jane. | 告诉我吧 那不是八卦她 |
[21:06] | You’d be helping her. | 而是帮助她 |
[21:08] | Let’s just say that… | 这么说吧 |
[21:10] | She had a very close relationship | 她跟艾瑟丹能源的 |
[21:12] | with the owner of Isodyne Energy… | 老板关系很亲密 |
[21:15] | Calvin Chadwick. | 卡尔文·查德维克 |
[21:18] | By that, I mean they were involved. | 我的意思是 他俩有一腿 |
[21:20] | Yes, I understand. | 我懂的 |
[21:23] | Sleeping together. | 在上床 |
[21:24] | Your point is made. | 我听明白了 |
[21:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry I got you caught. | 抱歉我害你被抓到了 |
[21:29] | Well, at least they didn’t find my scotch distillery. | 至少他们没发现我的威士忌酿酒厂 |
[21:33] | Here’s my business card. | 这是我的名片 |
[21:35] | If I can be of any more help, or if you want some more wine. | 如果我还能帮你什么 或者你又想喝酒的话找我 |
[21:38] | Thank you, doctor…Wilkes. | 谢谢你 威尔克斯博士 |
[21:41] | Let me give you my personal number. | 我把我的私人号码也给你吧 |
[21:45] | Very well. | 好啊 |
[21:46] | Maybe I should have your number, as well. | 或许你也该把号码给我 |
[21:48] | I, uh… I… I… don’t believe that’s necessary. | 我…没必要了吧 |
[21:54] | Of course. Great. | 当然 那好 |
[21:56] | Great. | 好 |
[21:57] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[22:02] | Calvin Chadwick’s office is stonewalling us, too. | 卡尔文·查德维克的办公室也不配合 |
[22:05] | This is a sketch from a witness’s description | 这是证人描述两年前深夜 |
[22:07] | of a man seen near Echo Park late at night two years ago. | 曾在回声公园附近出现过男子的样子 |
[22:11] | You know who this doesn’t look like? Calvin Chadwick. | 知道长得不像谁吗 卡尔文·查德维克 |
[22:14] | Mr. Chadwick owns a horse racing | 查德维克先生的一匹赛马 |
[22:15] | this afternoon at Santa Anita. | 今天下午在圣塔安妮塔参赛 |
[22:17] | The man is running for senate. | 他要竞选参议员 |
[22:19] | Well, then he’ll be kissing babies and pressing palms, | 那他会去亲吻孩子 跟人握手 |
[22:20] | as well as hooves. | 还拍蹄子 |
[22:21] | That’s not my gist, lady. | 我不是那个意思 女士 |
[22:23] | Calvin Chadwick is a wealthy industrialist. | 卡尔文·查德维克是有钱实业家 |
[22:25] | He’s not going around killing women and throwing them in a lake. | 他才不会到处杀女人 把她们丢进湖里 |
[22:27] | What lead are you proposing we follow? | 那你建议我们追查哪个线索 |
[22:29] | Not one from the word of some janitor. | 不去追查一个清洁工给的线索 |
[22:30] | Jason Wilkes is a physicist! | 杰森·威尔克斯是物理学家 |
[22:31] | Look, sweetheart, I don’t know how you do things in New York, | 亲爱的 我不知道纽约那边怎么做事 |
[22:34] | but out here, if we go after Chadwick, | 但在这儿 我们敢找查德维克的麻烦 |
[22:35] | the papers are gonna crucify us when they find out we’re wrong. | 媒体发现我们搞错了会弄死我们的 |
[22:38] | – And what if we’re right? – How would you handle it, detective? | -如果没错呢 -那你打算怎么做 探长 |
[22:40] | I would use the press to our advantage. | 利用媒体 |
[22:43] | Give an interview to the newsreels, get the word out there. | 开新闻发布会 把话传开 |
[22:46] | I take it you have journalist contacts? | 你有记者联系人喽 |
[22:47] | I got contacts all over the place. | 我到处有人 |
[22:50] | I’ll arrange everything, okay? | 我会去做一切安排 |
[22:52] | Have at it. | 去吧 |
[22:53] | We’ll comb through your old files, | 我们会梳理你的老案卷 |
[22:54] | see if there isn’t a clue we missed. | 看有没有遗漏的线索 |
[22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | El Lobo’s racing in the fourth. | 艾尔·罗博是4号赛马 |
[23:02] | Place a bet for me after you find Chadwick. | 找到查德维克之后替我下一注 |
[23:10] | My wife, Anna, has a very modern sense of style. | 我妻子 安娜 有很现代的品位 |
[23:13] | I’m certain she’ll have picked out the perfect outfit for you | 她肯定能替你找到合适的服装 |
[23:14] | for a covert operation at the races. | 去赛马场进行秘密活动 |
[23:16] | She’s your stylist, what can go wrong? | 她是你的造型师 肯定不会错了 |
[23:25] | I couldn’t maneuver him into the enclosure. | 我就是没法把他弄进院子里 |
[23:29] | He’s the devil in pink. | 他是粉色的魔鬼 |
[23:33] | Mrs. Jarvis! | 贾维斯太太 |
[23:36] | Miss Carter is here. | 卡特小姐来了 |
[23:37] | Miss Carter, | 卡特小姐 |
[23:38] | I feel like I already know you. | 我觉得好像已经认识你了 |
[23:42] | She hugs. | 她抱了 |
[23:44] | She does not hug. | 她不喜欢抱抱 |
[23:45] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[23:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:47] | Well, I’ll give you both some privacy. | 那我不打扰你们了 |
[23:50] | Excuse me, Mr. Jarvis. | 等等 贾维斯先生 |
[24:07] | She’s an embarrassing creature. | 她真是让人不好意思 |
[24:13] | He’s too easy. | 他太好对付了 |
[24:15] | What’s that look? | 那是什么表情 |
[24:17] | I don’t know. I suppose I was expecting someone more… | 我不知道 我想我以为你会是… |
[24:19] | Like Mr. Jarvis? In a girdle? | 女版的贾维斯先生吗 |
[24:23] | Precisely. | 是啊 |
[24:24] | From his tales of your heroics, | 听他讲你的英雄事迹 |
[24:26] | I was picturing a circus strongman in a wig. | 我还想象你是戴假发的马戏团大力士呢 |
[24:30] | I’ve selected a few potential ensembles for the racetrack, | 我挑了几套可以穿去赛马场的衣服 |
[24:33] | but I’ve also sewed you… | 但我还为你缝了 |
[24:37] | this. | 这个 |
[24:39] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[24:40] | A garter. | 是个吊袜带 |
[24:43] | That’s also a holster. | 同时还是枪套 |
[24:45] | You are fantastic. | 你太棒了 |
[25:05] | That is Calvin Chadwick. | 那是卡尔文·查德维克 |
[25:10] | And his wife, Whitney Frost. | 他妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[25:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:13] | Whitney Frost, star of “The ‘F’ stands for freedom.” | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 《自由》的女主角 |
[25:15] | She doesn’t look familiar. | 她并不眼熟 |
[25:16] | Well, surely you’ve seen “Tales of Suspense.” | 你肯定看过《悬疑》吧 |
[25:18] | I’m not one for the cinema. | 我不喜欢看电影 |
[25:21] | What do you do for relaxation? | 那你做什么消遣 |
[25:23] | Assemble rifles? | 组装步枪吗 |
[25:24] | I trust you to distract her with your flattery. | 麻烦你去恭维并引开她 |
[25:28] | Aside from “danger,” my middle name is “charm.” | 除了”危险” 我的中间名还有”魅力” |
[25:37] | Excuse me. Miss Frost? | 打扰 弗罗斯特女士 |
[25:39] | Edwin Jarvis. | 埃德温·贾维斯 |
[25:40] | Head of production, Stark Pictures. | 斯塔克影业制作主管 |
[25:43] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[25:44] | Might I have a word? | 能跟您聊聊吗 |
[25:48] | Mr. Chadwick, | 查德维克先生 |
[25:49] | I am one of your biggest advocates for senate. | 我是您进驻参议院最大的支持者之一 |
[25:51] | What a delight to see such an attractive young woman | 真高兴有你这样美丽的年轻女子 |
[25:54] | like yourself interested in politics. | 对政治感兴趣 |
[25:56] | If you don’t beat that ugly old Representative Anderson, | 如果您不击败那个又丑又老的安德森议员 |
[25:59] | California is gonna go to hell in hand basket. | 加州就要没救了 |
[26:03] | I think I need you on my campaign committee. | 我觉得我该请你加入我的宣传委员会 |
[26:05] | Why, just the other day, I was extolling your virtues | 前两天 我还跟我一个好朋友 |
[26:08] | to a dear friend of mine… uh, Jane Scott. | 各种说您好话呢 她叫简·斯考特 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[26:13] | Well… | 那 |
[26:14] | Thank you for your support. | 多谢你的支持了 |
[26:16] | Are you aware that Miss Scott is dead? | 你知道斯考特小姐死了吗 |
[26:21] | Who did you say you are, miss? | 你说你是谁来着 小姐 |
[26:22] | Agent Peggy Carter with the SSR. | 战略科学军团 佩吉·卡特特工 |
[26:25] | When was the last time you saw Miss Scott? | 你最后见到斯考特小姐是什么时候 |
[26:26] | Is it SSR protocol to surprise people | 战略科学军团总是这样突然 |
[26:28] | with the death notices of their employees? | 通知对方他的下属死了吗 |
[26:30] | I understand she was more privileged than an employee. | 据我所知 她不仅仅是你的下属 |
[26:33] | Is your wife aware you were having an affair? | 你妻子知道你出轨了吗 |
[26:35] | You would be perfect for the lead role | 您出演斯塔克影业 |
[26:37] | in a new Stark Pictures production. | 一部新片的女主角正合适 |
[26:39] | Really? And what’s the picture? | 是吗 什么电影 |
[26:42] | – The movie? – Yes. | -电影吗 -对 |
[26:44] | Th-that Stark Pictures is… is currently casting | 正在选角的斯塔克影业电影 |
[26:46] | is… is called… | 叫做 |
[26:49] | “The British Are Coming.” | 《英国人要来了》 |
[26:51] | I’m tired of costume dramas, to be honest. | 老实说 我演古装演腻了 |
[26:53] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[26:54] | This would be a… a spy picture. | 这是一部间谍电影 |
[26:56] | No, you’d play a female agent. | 您要扮演一位女特工 |
[26:58] | Tough as nails. | 非常坚强 |
[26:59] | Now I’m intrigued. | 这下我有兴趣了 |
[27:01] | So, she, uh, doesn’t have a love interest? | 她有什么浪漫戏吗 |
[27:08] | We haven’t found the right actor yet. | 我们还没选好合适的男演员 |
[27:10] | If you have nothing to hide, | 如果你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[27:11] | you’ll hand over a complete list of employees at Isodyne Energy. | 就请交出艾瑟丹能源所有雇员的名单 |
[27:13] | I’m a patriot and I would gladly help, | 我是个爱国者 我乐意帮忙 |
[27:16] | but Isodyne Energy deals in classified | 但艾瑟丹能源有一些 |
[27:18] | and confidential United States government contracts. | 绝密美国政府合同 |
[27:21] | If you get proper clearance, I will give you a tour myself. | 如果你能拿到权限 我就亲自带你去参观 |
[27:26] | And in the meantime, I have to collect my winnings. | 现在 我得去拿赢来的钱了 |
[27:29] | Have a good day, Miss Carter. | 祝你愉快 卡特小姐 |
[27:33] | – Hello, love. – Mr. Jarvis, our horse lost. | -亲爱的 -贾维斯先生 我们的马输了 |
[27:36] | No. | 不是吧 |
[27:37] | We’ll be in touch, Miss Frost. | 我们再联系 弗罗斯特女士 |
[27:45] | Chadwick was nervous. | 查德维克很紧张 |
[27:47] | He has more to hide than a dalliance with an employee. | 他想隐瞒的不止跟下属有染那么简单 |
[27:50] | Now that the autopsy report’s complete, | 验尸报告完成了 |
[27:51] | we’ll have a better idea of what happened. | 我们也能知道究竟怎么回事了 |
[27:54] | Been on this case for two years | 这案子我跟了两年 |
[27:56] | and you’re not gonna wait for me? | 你们都不打算等我吗 |
[27:57] | Boy. | 天呐 |
[28:04] | Still freezing in here. | 这里还是那么冷 |
[28:06] | How did Meltzer even cut into the body? | 梅泽是怎么切开尸体的 |
[28:08] | What’d you find, Dr. Meltzer? | 有什么发现 梅泽医生 |
[28:13] | Dr. Meltzer? | 梅泽医生 |
[28:34] | It’s been over 24 hours. | 都过了24小时了 |
[28:37] | Shouldn’t I get a phone call? | 我不是有权打电话吗 |
[28:44] | Where’s Peggy? | 佩吉呢 |
[28:45] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[28:46] | She’s moved on to a new case. | 她去办别的案子了 |
[28:49] | You’re yesterday’s news for her. | 你对她来说是旧闻了 |
[28:57] | But who’s gonna interrogate me? | 那谁来审讯我啊 |
[29:01] | My boss and I… | 我和我上司 |
[29:03] | We used to have this routine to get suspects to turn. | 我们以前有个撬开嫌犯嘴的惯用办法 |
[29:08] | He was the carrot, and I was the stick. | 他是萝卜 我是棍子 |
[29:11] | He spoke smoothly, and I didn’t speak at all. | 他说好话 我不说话 |
[29:15] | See, the problem is, is that you and your commie friends, well… | 问题是 你和你的工党朋友 |
[29:21] | You killed the carrot. | 你们杀了萝卜 |
[29:42] | And I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[29:47] | What you’re gonna tell me… | 你要告诉我… |
[29:51] | You’re too easy. We need Peggy. | 你太好对付了 得找佩吉来 |
[29:55] | – Jack! – Get off! | -杰克 -放开 |
[30:02] | Did Agent Carter mention what she wanted me to see? | 卡特特工提过她想要我看什么吗 |
[30:04] | Only that it was of the utmost importance. | 只说是非常要紧的事 |
[30:14] | That used to be a person? | 那是人的残渣吗 |
[30:16] | Can you explain such an occurrence? | 你能对这事做出解释吗 |
[30:18] | Not even in my nightmares. | 我连做恶梦都想象不出 |
[30:20] | Oh, my god. I need some air. | 天呐 我得去喘口气 |
[30:23] | If we lent you a sample, | 如果我们给你份样本 |
[30:24] | are there tests you could run to determine what happened? | 你能不能做点什么测试 查明究竟怎么回事 |
[30:27] | Yes. Yes. | 可以 |
[30:28] | Th-this is a lot to take in. | 这一时不好消化 |
[30:31] | Dr. Wilkes, can you excuse us, please? | 威尔克斯博士 可以让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna get some water. | 我去喝点水 |
[31:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:07] | The official autopsy report. | 正式尸检报告 |
[31:08] | Cause of death… organ failure due to unknown toxic substance. | 死因 是未知毒素导致器官衰竭 |
[31:11] | Exactly… not the stab wounds. | 是啊 不是刺伤致死 |
[31:12] | So someone stabbed the body after she’d already died. | 那么是有人在她死后刺伤了她的尸体 |
[31:15] | The murderer wanted us to think | 凶手想让我们以为 |
[31:16] | Jane Scott was killed by the Lady of the Lake killer… | 简·斯考特是湖上夫人杀手杀的 |
[31:18] | When actually, she was killed | 但实际上 她是 |
[31:19] | from exposure to the substance that froze the lake. | 因接触了冻住湖水的物质而死 |
[31:21] | Her shoes were switched on her feet. | 她的鞋被换了 |
[31:22] | The only people that knew that detail | 而唯一知道这个细节的 |
[31:24] | were the actual Lady of the Lake killer and… | 只有真正的湖上夫人凶手和… |
[31:25] | And the police. | 警察 |
[31:27] | Where’s Detective Henry? | 亨利探长呢 |
[31:31] | Keep it moving. Go. | 继续走 快点 |
[31:32] | – Gentlemen! – Tighten your jaw. | -先生们 -绷紧你的下巴 |
[31:34] | – Excuse me? – He’s gonna… | -什么 -他要… |
[31:36] | – …hit you. – Get in. | -揍你 -上车 |
[31:37] | What is it you expect me to do? | 你想要我做什么啊 |
[31:39] | You’re gonna fix me. Go. | 你要治好我 走 |
[31:46] | 纽约贝尔 电话公司 | |
[31:49] | Tell me… who were you stealing this pin from? | 告诉我 这枚领针原来是谁的 |
[31:52] | Why did you want it so badly? | 你为什么那么想要得到它 |
[31:57] | Now that I have your interest, what will you give me? | 现在你肯好好听我说了 你能给我什么 |
[32:00] | Me give you? | 我给你 |
[32:04] | A beating you won’t forget. | 一顿你永远忘不了的毒打 |
[32:07] | If you want more from me than a sore throat, | 如果你想从我这儿得到喉咙疼之外的东西 |
[32:10] | this needs to be an exchange. | 我们得做交换 |
[32:13] | Peggy would’ve known that. | 佩吉就会明白的 |
[32:16] | And what does that sick head of yours | 你变态的脑袋 |
[32:17] | think Carter would’ve offered you? | 以为卡特会给你什么 |
[32:18] | Deportation is better than prison. | 驱逐比入狱好 |
[32:20] | Prison is better than the electric chair. | 入狱还比电椅好呢 |
[32:22] | Deal. | 成交了 |
[32:24] | Show me the paperwork, and I will tell you | 拿出文件来 我就告诉你 |
[32:26] | exactly who I was stealing that lapel pin from and why. | 那枚领针原来是谁的 我为什么要偷 |
[32:33] | This is a federal interrogation. | 这是联邦审讯 |
[32:34] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你们进来的 |
[32:36] | I did, Jack. | 是我 杰克 |
[32:38] | The Federal Bureau of Investigation | 联邦调查局 |
[32:40] | will be taking custody of miss Underwood. | 将接管安德伍德小姐的羁押 |
[32:45] | Jack, you are doing great work. | 杰克 你做得很棒 |
[32:48] | You’re making a real name for yourself. | 你为自己打响了名声 |
[32:51] | Then why does the FBI get the prize? | 那为什么联调局要抢功 |
[32:53] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[32:55] | Tell Peggy I say bye. | 替我跟佩吉道别 |
[32:57] | All right, this way. Let’s go. | 好了 这边 快走 |
[33:02] | Come on, Jack. | 走吧 杰克 |
[33:11] | The suspect is Detective Andrew Henry, L.A.P.D. | 嫌犯是洛杉矶警局的安德鲁·亨利探长 |
[33:14] | He is armed and dangerous. Approach with caution. | 他有武器而且危险 靠近时请谨慎 |
[33:16] | Oh, is it broken? | 断了吗 |
[33:18] | You’ll live. Keep your head back. | 你不会死的 头往后仰 |
[33:19] | Of course I’ll live. | 我当然不会死 |
[33:20] | I’m worried about the aesthetic. | 我是担心破相 |
[33:22] | Anna’s absolutely mad about my profile. | 安娜可喜欢我的侧脸了 |
[33:25] | Look. | 看 |
[33:36] | Keep your head down. | 趴低点 |
[33:37] | A bullet hitting your nose will be harder to explain to Anna. | 被子弹打中鼻子就不好跟安娜交待了 |
[33:41] | Andrew Henry! Jason Wilkes! | 安德鲁·亨利 杰森·威尔克斯 |
[33:43] | If you’re inside, come out with your hands raised! | 如果你们在车里 举起手出来 |
[33:45] | The windows are frosted over. | 窗户都结冻了 |
[33:52] | Steering column’s frozen. | 驾驶杆冻住了 |
[33:54] | He had to ditch the car. | 他只能弃车 |
[33:55] | Dr. Wilkes left us a bread crumb. | 威尔克斯博士留下了面包屑 |
[33:57] | Mr. Jarvis, I’ll need you to wait here for the police. | 贾维斯先生 你在这里等警察来 |
[34:00] | Direct them to follow us. | 叫他们去找我们 |
[34:01] | Will do. | 好的 |
[34:03] | Here. | 给 |
[34:08] | Well, I suppose this is progress. | 这也算是有进步了 |
[34:09] | Only use it if absolutely necessary. | 只在绝对必要的情况下使用 |
[34:12] | And tell the police not to fire, either. | 并告诉警察也不要开枪 |
[34:13] | We have a lot of questions for Detective Henry. | 我们有很多问题要问亨利探长 |
[34:15] | Very well. | 好的 |
[34:16] | But if I do see this Detective Henry, | 但如果我看见亨利探长了 |
[34:18] | I can’t promise not to bludgeon his nose. | 我不能保证不会打断他的鼻子 |
[34:21] | So the cops will spot you. | 这样警察就能看到你了 |
[34:24] | I shall be a beacon of justice. | 我会做正义的灯塔 |
[34:29] | We’re nowhere near Isodyne! | 我们离艾瑟丹远着呢 |
[34:30] | L-listen, I-I’m sure you had a perfectly good reason | 听我说 我相信你杀简 |
[34:33] | – for killing Jane. – I didn’t kill anyone. | -一定有充分理由 -我没杀人 |
[34:35] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这样 |
[34:37] | For the right money, I clean up other people’s messes. | 我有时受雇替人清理烂摊子 |
[34:41] | So when I was hired to take care of Jane Scott’s body, | 我受雇处理简·斯考特的尸体 |
[34:44] | I made it look like the Lady of the Lake killer | 于是便伪装成了湖上夫人杀手干的 |
[34:47] | to revive the case. | 好重启旧案 |
[34:48] | My lieutenant had pulled all my resources! | 我们副队把人手都撤走了 |
[34:52] | Don’t you see?! | 你不明白吗 |
[34:53] | I’m a good guy! | 我是好人 |
[34:57] | You go left, I’ll go right. | 你左边 我右边 |
[34:58] | Give a shout if it gets chilly. | 如果觉得冷就喊一声 |
[34:59] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[35:01] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:01] | P-put your gun down, let them help you. | 把枪放下 让他们帮你 |
[35:03] | We’ll lose them, okay? And then you’re gonna cure me! | 我们会甩掉他们的 然后你要把我治好 |
[35:08] | Don’t fire! | 别开枪 |
[35:09] | Let’s go! Move in! | 快走 上 |
[35:14] | I said no guns. | 我说过不要开枪 |
[35:15] | Holster your weapons. | 把武器都收好 |
[35:16] | Where is Detective Henry? | 亨利探长呢 |
[35:18] | – Back that way. – Stay here. | -在那边 -待在这儿 |
[35:20] | You should, too. | 你也该待在这儿 |
[35:47] | Put down the gun. | 放下枪 |
[35:48] | Or what? You’re gonna kill me? | 否则呢 你要杀了我吗 |
[35:50] | Look at me. I’m dying! | 看看我 我就要死了 |
[35:53] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[35:54] | I won’t last. You’ll see. | 我活不了多久了 等着瞧吧 |
[35:57] | – Take a step back. – We can work this out. | -退后一步 -我们好好商量 |
[36:00] | They’re not gonna let us. | 他们不会给我们机会的 |
[36:01] | Who won’t let us? | 你指谁 |
[36:05] | I said no guns! | 我说了不得开枪 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:08] | I-I left my radio in the car. | 我把对讲留在车上了 |
[36:14] | Do you have any idea how much legwork it took | 你知道为了抓多蒂·安德伍德 |
[36:16] | to catch Dottie Underwood? | 我们费了多大事吗 |
[36:17] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[36:19] | Don’t you trust me to grill her? | 你不信任我来审她吗 |
[36:22] | Jack, who’s been your biggest supporter since day one? | 杰克 是谁从一开始就对你大力支持 |
[36:27] | You have, Vernon. | 是你 弗农 |
[36:28] | When your father called me, | 你父亲给我打电话 |
[36:30] | talking about his war-hero son acting aimless, | 说他的战斗英雄儿子不知前路在何方 |
[36:33] | who got you the gig at the best intelligence agency | 是谁帮你安排了去大西洋两岸最棒的 |
[36:36] | both sides of the Atlantic? | 情报机构工作 |
[36:37] | And I appreciate everything you’ve done. I do. | 我多谢你做的一切 真的 |
[36:40] | I just… | 只是 |
[36:42] | I feel like the person who fights the bear | 我觉得打败了熊的人 |
[36:43] | should be the one to get the honey. | 应该得到蜜 |
[36:46] | I’d never steer you wrong, Jack. | 我从没给你指过错路 杰克 |
[36:50] | Then why are you giving the FBI credit | 那你为什么要让联调局 |
[36:52] | for the capture of Underwood? | 抢走安德伍德被抓的功劳 |
[36:55] | You need to start playing the long game here. | 你得把眼光放远 |
[36:58] | The SSR is a wartime agency, and the war is over. | 战略科学军团是战时机构 而战争已经结束了 |
[37:02] | Am I being fired? | 我要失去工作了吗 |
[37:04] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[37:06] | You’re becoming irrelevant. | 你要不重要了 |
[37:08] | The entire Department of War is being restructured, | 整个作战部都要重组 |
[37:12] | which means that the SSR is going the way of the dinosaur. | 所以战略科学军团要像恐龙那样消失了 |
[37:16] | It’s a different world now. | 世界已经变了 |
[37:19] | And you’ve got to ask yourself, | 你得问问自己 |
[37:21] | “Do I want to be the former chief of the SSR | “我是想做前战略科学军团局长 |
[37:24] | or the current muckety-muck of the next big thing?” | 还是在新当红部门里一展拳脚” |
[37:29] | I want to be in the muck. | 我想一展拳脚 |
[37:32] | And that’s the kind of attitude | 这个态度 |
[37:34] | that’s gonna serve you very well. | 对你会大有好处的 |
[37:38] | Dottie Underwood was attempting to steal | 多蒂·安德伍德偷的人 |
[37:41] | from some very powerful men who have even more powerful allies. | 很有权势 而他有更有权势的盟友 |
[37:46] | Like who? | 谁 |
[37:47] | The important thing is, you stopped her, | 重要的是 你阻止了她 |
[37:50] | and those men… they know you did. | 那些权贵 也知道是你阻止了她 |
[37:52] | Now, you keep your nose to the grindstone, | 你继续好好干 |
[37:55] | and they’ll make sure that your next position | 回头他们给你安排的下一个位子 |
[37:57] | befits your pretty face. | 会配得上你这张脸 |
[38:08] | Dr. Wilkes, I feel responsible | 威尔克斯博士 我觉得 |
[38:11] | for putting you in danger’s path. | 是我害你遇了险 |
[38:14] | Wonder how many days it will take my heartbeat to slow. | 不知道我的心跳要过多久才能平复 |
[38:16] | If whatever killed Detective Henry and the medical examiner | 如果导致亨利探长和验尸官死亡的物质 |
[38:19] | is contagious, then we’ve all been exposed. | 是传染的 那我们都接触到了 |
[38:21] | I’m guessing that whatever it is, | 我猜不管那东西是什么 |
[38:24] | you can’t get it unless you’ve been exposed to contaminated blood. | 应该是要接触到被污染的血液才会染上 |
[38:27] | The medical examiner had the most intense and prolonged exposure, | 验尸官的接触最多最长 |
[38:29] | which may explain why he succumbed first. | 因此他才最先死 |
[38:32] | At your earliest convenience, | 你一有空 |
[38:33] | I’m going to need a written report | 就请书面陈述一下 |
[38:34] | stating exactly what Detective Henry told you. | 亨利探长究竟跟你说了什么 |
[38:37] | I’ll get it to you immediately. | 我会立刻拿给你 |
[38:40] | I want to thank you properly for saving my life, Agent Carter. | 我想好好感谢你救了我一命 卡特特工 |
[38:44] | That’s not necessary. | 不必了 |
[38:47] | How about dinner and dancing? | 一起吃饭跳舞怎么样 |
[38:49] | This Saturday evening? | 这周六晚上 |
[38:52] | You’re a brave man. | 你很勇敢 |
[38:54] | But I make it my policy | 但我有原则 |
[38:55] | not to socialize with persons of interest. | 不跟案件相关人士私下接触 |
[38:58] | Of… of course, of course. | 当然 |
[39:00] | That makes perfect sense. | 这很有道理 |
[39:03] | But it’s nice to know you find me interesting. | 但你觉得我有趣我很高兴 |
[39:20] | The job’s done. | 搞定了 |
[39:29] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[39:39] | See, hon? | 瞧 亲爱的 |
[39:40] | You figured out how to fix it all. | 你想到办法解决了一切 |
[39:43] | And that’s the last time we should have to dirty our hands, hmm? | 我们再不用这样脏了自己的手了 |
[39:47] | Just because you dirtied other parts of your anatomy. | 都是因为你脏了自己身体其他的部位 |
[39:54] | I’m not sure whether you follow the adventure | 我不知道是你追随冒险 |
[39:56] | or the adventure follows you. | 还是冒险跟着你 |
[39:58] | Who do you think killed Jane Scott? | 你觉得是谁杀了简·斯考特 |
[39:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:00] | Me, neither. | 我也不知道 |
[40:02] | And the case isn’t closed. | 那么案子还没完结 |
[40:04] | Guess I’ll be around for a bit longer. | 看来我还要再待一阵了 |
[40:06] | You think that scientist will help us out? | 你觉得那个科学家能帮上忙吗 |
[40:09] | He’ll write a report, but I doubt he’ll know | 他会写份报告 但我看 |
[40:11] | the full extent of what his employers are up to. | 他不会很了解他的雇主都做了什么 |
[40:13] | – Right. – Was quite a night. | -嗯 -今晚上真够呛 |
[40:15] | I could do with a drink. | 我真想喝一杯 |
[40:17] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[40:19] | I can’t tonight. | 我今晚不行 |
[40:22] | Maybe another time? | 改日吧 |
[40:22] | Yes, of course. | 嗯 好 |
[40:24] | I forgot my Jacket. Go on without me. | 我落了外套 你先走吧 |
[40:27] | Night. | 那晚安 |
[40:28] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:33] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[40:36] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[40:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:44] | What a surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[40:46] | I got off work early. | 我早下班了 |
[40:51] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[41:00] | I’m parked down here! | 我停在下面了 |