时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:12] | You’re the only one that can clear my name. | 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人 |
[00:14] | – What’s in the vial? – Steve rogers’ blood. | -小瓶里是什么 -史蒂夫·罗杰斯的血 |
[00:17] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:18] | I knew how much Steve meant to you, | 我知道你多么在乎史蒂夫 |
[00:20] | because I know how much he means to me. | 因为我知道我就很在乎他 |
[00:21] | After seeing that kid in Russia… | 自从在俄国见到那小姑娘 |
[00:23] | I’d hate to tangle with one that’s all grown-up. | 我可不想跟成了年的特工纠缠 |
[00:26] | Focus. Please. | 集中精神 拜托 |
[00:27] | Because we have something very important to take care of. | 因为我们有非常重要的事要做 |
[00:30] | He got in my head. | 他控制了我的大脑 |
[00:31] | It’s in the final stages. | 进入最后阶段了 |
[00:32] | Promise me you’ll get the son of a bitch who did this. | 向我保证你会抓住那个混蛋 |
[00:37] | – Chief! – Chief! | -局长 -局长 |
[00:43] | We need to find out what Ivchenko took. | 我们得弄清楚伊夫钦科到底拿走了什么 |
[00:45] | Item 17. It’s gone. | 17号 不见了 |
[00:47] | What’s that do? | 17号有什么用 |
[00:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:05] | Three out of four famous Hollywood stars | 四分之三的好莱坞明星 |
[01:07] | recommend diamond toilet soap | 推荐钻石香皂 |
[01:09] | for high-quality complexion care. | 为您提供高端肌肤护理 |
[01:12] | Be a diamond girl. | 做钻石女孩 |
[01:15] | Only 39 cents for two bars. | 两块只要39美分 |
[01:17] | And now back to our program. | 欢迎继续收听节目 |
[01:20] | When we last left our hero, | 上回故事我们讲到 |
[01:21] | Captain America had saved the 25th infantry, | 美国队长解救了第25步兵团 |
[01:24] | but his plane was going down over the sea of Japan. | 但他的飞机即将在日本海坠落 |
[01:28] | Betty, I’m afraid this is the end. | 贝蒂 恐怕我们要说再见了 |
[01:31] | Oh, cap, | 队长 |
[01:33] | there will never be another man like you. | 再不会有像你一样的男人了 |
[01:36] | I love you, Captain America. | 我爱你 美国队长 |
[01:39] | But Betty Carver, face wet with loving tears, | 贝蒂·卡弗的脸庞满是爱的泪水 |
[01:42] | hears only static. | 只能听到静电声 |
[01:52] | You’re the SSR folks? | 你们是战略科学军团的人 |
[01:54] | What the hell happened here, detective? | 这里到底发生了什么 警探 |
[01:56] | Hell if I know — I got 47 dead, | 我怎么知道 47人死亡 |
[01:57] | Heads bashed in, eyes gouged out — | 头颅被打裂 眼睛被挖出 |
[01:59] | Not a single survivor. | 没有生还者 |
[02:06] | Good lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[02:07] | It’s like some kind of monster got in. | 像是有个怪物闯了进来 |
[02:09] | Never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这样的场景 |
[02:10] | All this happened inside the theater? | 就发生在影厅里吗 |
[02:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[02:30] | No monster killed these people. | 不是怪物杀了他们 |
[02:33] | They killed each other. | 他们是自相残杀 |
[02:41] | Guess you g-men catch stuff like this all the time. | 我想你们经常遇到这种事吧 |
[02:45] | No. | 不 |
[02:46] | No, we sure don’t. | 还真没有过 |
[03:32] | Sousa! Sousa! | 苏萨 苏萨 |
[03:37] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:43] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[03:47] | Get him off! | 把他拽开 |
[04:04] | This really is an amazing city. | 真是个了不起的城市 |
[04:08] | It’s like any other. | 没什么特别的 |
[04:09] | No, no, my dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[04:11] | This is a testimony to America’s strength and ingenuity. | 这里是美国国力和创造力的证明 |
[04:17] | It is a beacon for all the world to envy. | 是让全世界嫉妒的灯塔 |
[04:22] | And won’t it be fun to tear it all down? | 把它毁掉不是很有趣吗 |
[04:43] | Let us not bring unwanted attention to ourselves. | 还是不要无故引人注意得好 |
[04:54] | Good evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[04:56] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[04:57] | Well, ma’am, there’s a small matter | 女士 你刚刚 |
[04:59] | of that traffic light you missed back there. | 闯了红灯 |
[05:01] | I did?! Oh, my gosh! | 是吗 天啊 |
[05:04] | I am just the silliest goose. | 我真是蠢死了 |
[05:07] | You’re lucky you didn’t get in an accident. | 没有出事故 你很幸运 |
[05:08] | I am so sorry, officer. | 很抱歉 警官 |
[05:10] | You know, I would let my grandfather drive, | 我也想让祖父开车 |
[05:13] | but… he’s blind in one eye. | 但他有只眼睛是瞎的 |
[05:16] | Wartime injury. | 战时留下的伤 |
[05:20] | Okay, ma’am. Just be careful. | 好吧 女士 你小心开 |
[05:23] | Get home safe. | 注意安全 |
[05:24] | Thank you, officer. You are just the kindest man. | 谢谢你 警官 你人真好 |
[05:29] | All cars, be on the lookout for a vehicle last seen | 全员注意 留意一辆最后出现在 |
[05:31] | in the vicinity of 65th and Park. | 65街和公园街交口的汽车 |
[05:34] | Black Dynaflow, license Three-Yankee-Six-Zulu. | 黑色戴勒福 车牌号是3Y6Z |
[05:38] | Vehicle is reported stolen by an armed female — | 车辆被一位持械女子盗走 |
[05:40] | blonde, 5’8″. | 金发 1米7 |
[05:41] | All patrolmen must proceed with caution. | 如遭遇 所有巡警要谨慎对待 |
[06:05] | Carter, what the hell is going on? | 卡特 怎么回事 |
[06:08] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你呢 |
[06:10] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:12] | Like I swallowed a bag of shrapnel. | 像是吞下了一袋子榴霰弹 |
[06:15] | What’s with this? | 这是干什么 |
[06:17] | Do you remember anything that happened inside the movie theater? | 你还记得在影厅里发生的事吗 |
[06:20] | There was, uh, some kind of gas. | 有种什么气体 |
[06:23] | You found the canister, and you attacked Agent Thompson. | 你发现了气罐 然后攻击了汤普森特工 |
[06:32] | I wanted to kill him. | 我当时想杀他 |
[06:34] | I wanted to kill… everybody. | 我当时想 杀掉所有人 |
[06:39] | Oh, god, Peggy. | 天哪 佩吉 |
[06:41] | I-I hit you. | 我打了你 |
[06:44] | I-I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:45] | You weren’t yourself. | 你当时意识不清 |
[06:47] | How are you now? | 现在好点了吗 |
[06:49] | I still want to kill Thompson, but no more than usual. | 我还是想杀汤普森 但程度已经正常了 |
[06:54] | Best the scientists can figure, | 科学家只能推测出 |
[06:56] | it’s a chemical that induces psychosis upon exposure, | 这是种接触后会引发精神混乱的化学品 |
[07:00] | which I can personally attest to | 我就是活生生的证明 |
[07:01] | after Sousa tried to bite my nose off. | 苏萨曾试图咬掉我的鼻子 |
[07:04] | Hey, killer. | 杀手来啦 |
[07:05] | I’m surprised Howard would consent | 我很惊讶霍华德居然 |
[07:07] | to manufacturing something like that. | 同意制造这种东西 |
[07:08] | The amount that got me was tiny. | 我吸入的量很小 |
[07:10] | How much of this stuff does Ivchenko have? | 伊夫钦科拿了多少 |
[07:11] | The lab counted 10 canisters. | 据实验室数有10罐 |
[07:14] | Meaning Ivchenko has enough | 也就是说伊夫钦科有的 |
[07:15] | to send half the city into a homicidalage. | 足以让半个城市陷入杀人狂潮 |
[07:17] | But why? Why go to all that trouble? | 但为什么 目的何在 |
[07:19] | ‘Cause he’s a Russian jerk with a chip on his shoulder. | 因为他是个心怀不满的俄国混蛋 |
[07:21] | Why else? | 还能是什么 |
[07:21] | No, I-it’s got to be something more than that. | 不 肯定不只如此 |
[07:23] | Ivchenko has a plan. He brought us into Russia. | 伊夫钦科有计划 他骗我们去俄国 |
[07:26] | He tricked us into bringing him into this country. | 他骗我们带他来了这里 |
[07:28] | There’s something specific that he is targeting. | 他肯定是盯上了一个目标 |
[07:30] | We just have to find out what it is. | 我们只需要找到这个目标 |
[07:32] | The target is me. | 目标就是我 |
[07:36] | Get your hands up. Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[07:39] | Told you. | 我说的吧 |
[07:40] | What kind of welcome is this? | 这算哪门子欢迎啊 |
[07:41] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[07:43] | You know who designed the SSR security system? | 知道战略科学军团的安保系统是谁设计的吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, the same outfit that sures the white house. | 知道 他们还设计了白宫的安保系统呢 |
[07:47] | Exactly. They stink. | 没错 很差劲 |
[07:50] | You should have hired me. | 你们应该让我来的 |
[07:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:55] | You missed me. | 你想我了 |
[08:03] | As of this moment, you’re under arrest, Stark. | 即刻起 你被捕了 斯塔克 |
[08:07] | You know, I could help you with that. | 我可以帮你解决腿的问题 |
[08:11] | Roger Dooley is dead. | 罗杰·杜利死了 |
[08:13] | Ray Krzeminski is dead. | 雷·科明斯基也死了 |
[08:16] | Along with a theater full of innocent people. | 还有一影厅的无辜百姓死了 |
[08:17] | Stark industries — that’s all on you. | 斯塔克工业 要负全责 |
[08:19] | You got something funny to say about that? | 这你也要调侃两句吗 |
[08:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:22] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我才回来了 |
[08:24] | That’s everything there is to know about the battle of Finow. | 这里面是关于菲诺战役的全部信息 |
[08:26] | I really don’t care about some old war story. | 我现在可不在乎老掉牙的战争故事 |
[08:28] | Well, you should. | 那你就错了 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause all those deaths are on me, too. | 因为那场战役的伤亡也是我的责任 |
[08:33] | The gas is called Midnight Oil. | 那种气体叫做夜灯 |
[08:34] | You designed a poison gas, Howard? | 你设计了一种毒气 霍华德 |
[08:36] | No! | 当然没有 |
[08:38] | Well, not intentionally. | 至少不是故意的 |
[08:40] | The army wanted something | 军方想要一种 |
[08:41] | that would keep soldiers awake for days at a time, | 能让士兵几天几夜不眠不休的东西 |
[08:44] | But it failed. | 但是设计失败了 |
[08:46] | Caused symptoms similar to sleep deprivation — | 气体产生类似睡眠剥夺的症状 |
[08:48] | anger, hallucinations, psychosis. | 易怒 幻觉 精神错乱 |
[08:51] | If you knew all that, why use it in Finow? | 你早知如此 为什么还用在菲诺战役上 |
[08:53] | I didn’t. My lab was raided. | 不是我 我的实验室被抄了 |
[08:55] | They took my samples, my research, | 我的样品和研究成果被抢 |
[08:58] | all on the orders of General McGinnis. | 是麦金尼斯将军下的命令 |
[09:00] | The next day, they dropped it on the Russians | 第二天 他们就向俄国人投了气弹 |
[09:02] | to help them take finow. | 以帮助他们夺下菲诺 |
[09:04] | I flew there afterward to see with my own eyes. | 事后我飞到那里 亲眼看看结果 |
[09:09] | What those men did to each other, you can’t imagine. | 那些人自相残杀之惨烈 简直难以想象 |
[09:11] | We don’t need to imagine. We saw it in that theater. | 不用想象 肯定跟影厅一样 |
[09:13] | I experienced it myself. | 我还亲身体验了一把 |
[09:15] | And you survived? | 你竟然没死 |
[09:17] | It’s been known to cause asphyxiation. | 那毒气是会引发窒息的 |
[09:18] | Guess that explains my sore throat. | 难怪我喉咙痛 |
[09:20] | It also explains our voiceless friends. | 那些缄默人也能说通了 |
[09:22] | Someone performed laryngotomy procedures on these men. | 有人把这些人的喉咙切开了 |
[09:25] | I expect it was Dr. Ivchenko | 我猜是伊夫钦科医生干的 |
[09:26] | Or, as he’s also known, Johann Fennhoff. | 又名约翰·芬霍夫 |
[09:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:31] | A psychiatrist with a speciality in hypnosis. | 一个专攻催眠术的精神病医生 |
[09:34] | Must be how they got to dooley. | 他一定就是这样控制杜利的 |
[09:36] | And if he can control the Chief, we’re all at risk. | 如果他能控制局长 那我们都有危险了 |
[09:38] | No. This time, I’m taking the risk. | 不 这次 我一人去冒险 |
[09:41] | This Fennhoff obviously wants to punish me, | 这个芬霍夫显然是想惩罚我 |
[09:44] | so…let’s give him what he wants. | 那我们就让他如愿以偿 |
[09:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[09:49] | I’ll be the bait. | 我愿意当诱饵 |
[09:50] | The SSR just needs to set the trap. | 战略科学军团来设圈套 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Something public. | 嗯 办个公开性活动 |
[09:56] | Real showy. | 惹人瞩目 |
[09:57] | Well, that’s the only way I do it. | 我向来如此 |
[10:13] | Hey, this is private property. | 这里是私人领地 |
[10:18] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定他 |
[10:21] | Hey, Mister. | 先生 |
[10:22] | Could you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:24] | We interrupt this program to bring you a special news bulletin. | 现在节目中插播一条特别新闻 |
[10:27] | Howard Stark returns a hero. | 霍华德·斯塔克荣耀回归 |
[10:29] | The eccentric billionaire | 这位古怪的亿万富翁 |
[10:30] | and erstwhile absconder from justice… | 本是为正义所不容的在逃嫌犯 |
[10:31] | is in New York today to announce a major breakthrough | 但他今日将在纽约市宣布一个重大消息 |
[10:34] | in the case of his missing technology. | 事关其遗失在外的高科技产品 |
[10:36] | Mr. Stark will hold a press conference this afternoon… | 今天下午 斯塔克先生将在市政厅前的台阶上 |
[10:38] | …on the steps of city hall with all the details. | 举行新闻发布会 透露相关细节 |
[10:43] | What are you waiting for? Let’s get in there. | 你还在等什么 快进去啊 |
[10:45] | A new opportunity has arisen. | 出现了新的机会 |
[10:48] | Just since I left the car? | 我才下车多一会儿 |
[10:49] | We are going back to the city. | 我们要回城去 |
[10:52] | Our plans have changed. | 计划有变 |
[10:57] | How’s that look? | 现在怎么样 |
[10:59] | Like a nest of spiders | 像一窝蜘蛛 |
[11:01] | with very short legs. | 还是短腿的 |
[11:03] | That’s good enough. | 这就可以了 |
[11:05] | Hey, Peg, you got any powder? | 小佩 你有粉吗 |
[11:07] | I want to cut down the shine. | 我想遮遮黑眼圈 |
[11:09] | I don’t like this, Howard. It’s too dangerous. | 我不赞成你这样做 霍华德 太危险了 |
[11:11] | Don’t waste your breath, Miss Carter. | 省省力气吧 卡特小姐 |
[11:12] | I’ve already wasted mine on the subject. | 我劝了他无数次 根本没用 |
[11:13] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:14] | It’s body armor for your protection. | 防弹衣 保护你用的 |
[11:19] | It’s junk. | 垃圾一件 |
[11:21] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的装备呢 |
[11:25] | What are you people doing? | 你们都干了什么啊 |
[11:27] | These are highly volatile materials. | 这些物质极不稳定 |
[11:30] | This — this is photosensitive. | 这个对光敏感 |
[11:31] | This should be kept in the dark. | 应该放在暗处 |
[11:34] | This — this should be kept cool. | 还有这个 这个得冷藏 |
[11:40] | And this. | 这个 |
[11:45] | This is fine now. | 这样放才行 |
[11:46] | Howard, what are you hoping to accomplish | 霍华德 你这场荒谬的 |
[11:47] | with this ridiculous press conference? | 新闻发布会想达到什么目的 |
[11:49] | There are other ways to get Fennhoff into the open. | 还有别的办法让芬霍夫露出马脚 |
[11:51] | Name one. No, name three. | 说一个 不 说三个 |
[11:54] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[11:57] | Stops a 0.50-cal round from 100 feet. | 能抵挡100英尺外射出的.50口径子弹 |
[11:59] | Unless you’re planning to put it on your head, | 除非你打算戴在头上 |
[12:00] | it won’t be enough. | 否则根本不够 |
[12:01] | I trust you to keep me safe. | 我相信你会保证我的安全 |
[12:02] | You’re punishing yourself. | 你这是在惩罚自己 |
[12:03] | I’m redeeming myself. | 我在救赎我自己 |
[12:05] | I have enough blood on my hands. | 我手上已经够多人命了 |
[12:06] | I don’t need yours, as well. | 我不缺你这条 |
[12:06] | I’ve had to go through my life not caring what people think of me, | 我这辈子都不在乎别人是如何看我的 |
[12:09] | but I do care what you think. | 但我在乎你的看法 |
[12:11] | And after everything you said to me last time, I thought — | 上次你跟我说了那些话之后 我觉得 |
[12:12] | Howard, I was angry. | 霍华德 我是很生气 |
[12:13] | That doesn’t mean I want you to die. | 但那不代表我希望你去死 |
[12:14] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也不希望 |
[12:16] | But you know and I know that this is my fault. | 但你我都知道这是我的错 |
[12:20] | General McGinnis stole midnight oil | 麦金尼斯将军偷了夜灯 |
[12:22] | and used it recklessly. | 还随意滥用 |
[12:23] | He is at fault. Can you not see that? | 错在他 你看不出来吗 |
[12:24] | I need to fix this. | 我必须补救 |
[12:26] | Otherwise, I won’t be able to live with myself. | 否则我不会心安的 |
[12:29] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[12:31] | As a hatter. | 像疯帽匠一样 |
[12:43] | After a thorough investigation, | 经过彻底的调查 |
[12:45] | we have concluded that Howard Stark | 我们认为霍华德·斯塔克 |
[12:48] | is innocent | 并未曾 |
[12:49] | of the theft and sale of weapons to foreign enemies. | 偷盗并贩卖武器给外国敌人 |
[12:53] | All charges against Mr. Stark have been dropped. | 所有对斯塔克先生的指控已全部撤销 |
[12:57] | We owe Mr. Stark a tremendous debt of gratitude, | 我们无比感激斯塔克先生 |
[13:00] | and his assistance in our current investigation is invaluable. | 他为我们目前的调查提供了宝贵的协助 |
[13:05] | “Hero.” | 英雄 |
[13:07] | “He is a hero.” | 他是个英雄 |
[13:12] | He is… | 他是 |
[13:14] | a hero | 一个英雄 |
[13:16] | for all Americans. | 对所有美国人而言都是 |
[13:17] | Are the rooftops covered, Agent Comden? | 有人去屋顶吗 康顿特工 |
[13:19] | – Mr. Stark will be working in concert with the SSR… – All clear. | -斯塔克先生将与科学战略军团合作 -安全 |
[13:21] | They’re here somewhere. | 他们就藏在这附近 |
[13:23] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[13:25] | “Humbled by his genius.” No. | “他的天才令我们自叹不如” 不对 |
[13:27] | No. “Brilliance.” “Humbled by his brilliance.” | 不 “卓越” “他的卓越令我们自叹不如” |
[13:31] | We are humbled. | 我们自叹不如 |
[13:34] | Here’s Howard Stark. | 接下来有请霍华德·斯塔克 |
[13:36] | Is it true that you were hiding | 传言你藏在 |
[13:37] | at the residence of Barbara Stanwyck? | 芭芭拉·斯坦威克[演员]家里是真的吗 |
[13:39] | For too long now, the name Howard Stark | 很久以来 霍华德·斯塔克的名字 |
[13:40] | has been dragged through the mud. | 深受诋毁 |
[13:43] | Today is a day of reckoning for anyone who doubts — | 今天就要向质疑者清算… |
[13:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[13:50] | Who’s got eyes on the shooter? | 谁看到枪手了 |
[13:52] | It’s coming from above. | 从上面来的 |
[13:54] | Get him out of here. Police car in the back alley. | 带他离开这里 警车在后巷 |
[13:56] | – This way. – Go! | -走这边 -快 |
[14:01] | They’re shooting from the hotel. | 枪手在酒店 |
[14:06] | See? Told you it was a great idea. | 看见没 早就告诉你这是个好主意 |
[14:08] | Your genius knows no bounds, sir. | 您的天才真是无止境 先生 |
[14:09] | Take us to the SSR, officer. | 带我们去战略科学军团 长官 |
[14:18] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[14:20] | Listen, buddy, stop the car. | 听着 伙计 快停车 |
[14:23] | Dr. Fennhoff would like to see you. | 芬霍夫医生想见你 |
[14:33] | Agent! | 特工 |
[14:34] | Where’s Stark? | 斯塔克在哪 |
[14:35] | He’s been taken. | 他被带走了 |
[14:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[14:52] | This rifle was rigged to fire itself. | 这把枪被设置成自动射击了 |
[14:54] | They’re long gone. | 他们早就跑了 |
[15:00] | Strange. | 好奇怪 |
[15:01] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | Either Dottie’s a terrible shot, | 要么是多蒂的枪法太烂 |
[15:05] | or this gun was never supposed to kill Howard. | 要么就根本没打算用这把枪杀掉霍华德 |
[15:07] | It’s aimed well above the podium. | 向演讲台上方偏了很多 |
[15:09] | It was a diversion. | 这是调虎离山之计 |
[15:11] | Diversion from what? | 调离哪里 |
[15:13] | All agents, Stark’s been grabbed. | 所有特工注意 斯塔克被劫走了 |
[15:15] | APB is being issued. He’s in a police car heading west. | 已发布全境通告 他现在一辆向西行驶的警车内 |
[15:24] | Whatever Fennhoff is paying you, I can double it. | 不论芬霍夫给了你多少钱 我加倍给你 |
[15:28] | You like cars? Yeah, I like cars. | 你喜欢车吗 我是蛮喜欢的 |
[15:32] | You know, I got a fleet of Cadillacs. | 我有一整套的卡迪拉克 |
[15:34] | You can take your pick. | 你可以随便挑一辆 |
[15:36] | Take two. | 两辆 |
[15:39] | All right. You see this piece of paper? | 好吧 看到这张纸条了吗 |
[15:44] | It’s Rosalind Russell’s private number. | 这是罗莎琳·拉塞尔[演员]的私人电话号码 |
[15:46] | That is absolutely my final offer. | 我再不会给你别的了 |
[15:49] | So, now we got to tell the whole world we’re chumps. | 现在要跟全世界说我们是白痴了吧 |
[15:51] | They’ve been planning this whole thing since the beginning. | 他们从一开始就计划好了 |
[15:52] | No, they couldn’t have. Could they? | 不可能 怎么会呢 |
[15:54] | Kidnapping Howard couldn’t have been part of their original plan. | 绑架霍华德不可能在他们原计划中 |
[15:56] | They didn’t know he was here until the press conference. | 直到召开新闻发布会他们才得知他在这儿 |
[15:58] | So if they don’t want him dead, what do they want? | 如果他们没打算干掉他 那想干什么 |
[15:59] | Howard said Fennhoff wants to punish him. | 霍华德说芬霍夫想惩罚他 |
[16:02] | Whatever they’ve planned, it must be a fate worse than death. | 不论他们是什么打算 肯定是比死亡还可怕 |
[16:04] | We need to determine what his next target is. | 我们要摸清他的下一个目标是什么 |
[16:06] | The movie house was a test. | 影院只是个测试 |
[16:08] | So they got to be planning something bigger. | 他们肯定谋划袭击更大的目标 |
[16:10] | Statue of Liberty? Empire State? | 自由女神像 帝国大厦 |
[16:18] | What day is it? | 今天是什么日子 |
[16:19] | May 8th. | 5月8号 |
[16:21] | – V.E. Day. – They’re going to hit Times Square. | -欧战胜利日 -他们准备袭击时代广场 |
[16:41] | Car’s near 42nd and 9th. No Stark. | 车子停在第42街第9大道附近 没发现斯塔克 |
[16:44] | 42nd and 9th, copy. | 第42街第9大道 收到 |
[16:45] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[16:46] | No, it isn’t. | 是不太妙 |
[17:02] | I know I should be afraid for my life, | 我知道我该为自己的性命担忧 |
[17:04] | but there’s just something about you that puts me at ease. | 但你身上有种东西让我倍感放松 |
[17:08] | Must be those eyes. | 肯定是那双眼眸 |
[17:10] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吧 |
[17:13] | Should I? | 我应该记得吗 |
[17:14] | You and I spent a nice weekend together not too long ago. | 你我不久前共度了一个美妙的周末 |
[17:21] | Is it Alice? | 是爱丽丝吗 |
[17:25] | Guy at the coffee shop saw a blonde | 咖啡馆有人看见一个金发女郎 |
[17:27] | forcing a man matching Stark’s description | 强迫一个符合斯塔克相貌描述的人 |
[17:29] | into the back of a black sedan. | 进了一辆黑色轿车的后座 |
[17:31] | They were last seen heading west towards Lincoln Tunnel. | 最后看见他们是向西往林肯隧道方向去了 |
[17:33] | I radioed their descriptions to port authority — | 我用无线电把他们的相貌特征告知港务局了 |
[17:35] | see if we can snag them at the tolls. | 看能不能在收费处堵住他们 |
[17:36] | They’re trying to leave the city. Why? | 他们想逃离市区 为什么 |
[17:38] | Maybe we were wrong about the target. | 也许我们搞错目标了 |
[17:39] | Just talked to every muckity-muck in the city, | 刚跟市里的大人物们通过气 |
[17:41] | trying to call off the V.E. Day celebration. | 想取消欧战胜利日的庆祝活动 |
[17:43] | They won’t do it. | 他们不干 |
[17:44] | Already 100,000 people packed into Times Square. | 已经有10万人涌进时代广场了 |
[17:47] | We won’t have enough time to evacuate. | 疏散人群时间不够 |
[17:48] | He could have stashed those canisters anywhere. | 他可以把毒气罐藏在任何地方 |
[17:50] | The gas was designed to be deployed by air. | 毒气是要通过空气扩散的 |
[17:52] | Which is why we shut down all the airports… | 所以我们关闭了所有的机场 |
[17:53] | And every private airfield in the area. | 和这一带所有的私人机场 |
[17:56] | I think I know where Dr. Fennhoff is headed. | 我觉得我知道芬霍夫医生去哪了 |
[17:58] | Where? | 哪 |
[18:01] | If his intention | 如果他的目的是 |
[18:02] | is to place blame for the attack on Mr. Stark, | 把袭击的责任归咎于斯塔克先生 |
[18:05] | would it not be most effective | 最有效的方法不就是 |
[18:06] | to use one of Mr. Stark’s own planes? | 用斯塔克先生自己的飞机吗 |
[18:08] | He can’t. We confiscated them all. | 他用不了 我们全都没收了 |
[18:11] | Not all. | 并非所有的 |
[18:14] | There is another vault… | 还有一个保险库 |
[18:17] | considerably larger than the first. | 面积远远超过第一个 |
[18:20] | Howard, I can’t see a thing. | 霍华德 我什么也看不到 |
[18:25] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[18:28] | Is all this yours? | 这些全部都是你的吗 |
[18:31] | Every one of them. | 每一样都是我的 |
[18:34] | You want to go for a ride? | 想去兜兜风吗 |
[18:36] | I think you’ve had a few too many martinis to fly a plane. | 你马丁尼喝得太多 不适宜开飞机 |
[18:39] | You’ll be perfectly safe. | 你会非常安全的 |
[18:42] | Three of them fly themselves. | 其中三架是自动驾驶的 |
[18:43] | I like a man with a vault full of toys. | 我就喜欢有一保险库玩具的人 |
[18:46] | Well, you should see what I got at home. | 那你该去看看我家里的那些玩意 |
[18:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:56] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[18:59] | Is it Lorraine? | 是萝瑞吗 |
[19:02] | All right. It’ll come to me. | 好了 我会想起来的 |
[19:10] | The great Howard Stark. | 伟大的霍华德·斯塔克 |
[19:14] | I have heard much of your genius. | 我经常听人说起你的天才 |
[19:18] | It is a shame that you put your gifts | 可惜你把自己的天赋 |
[19:20] | towards creating such horrible weapons. | 用于制造如此可怕的武器 |
[19:24] | Midnight Oil was not supposed to be a weapon, Dr. Fennhoff. | 夜灯不该用作武器的 芬霍夫医生 |
[19:29] | Should never have been used. | 根本就不该被使用 |
[19:30] | And yet, it only exists because of you. | 然而因为你 它才存在 |
[19:36] | Do you know what your creation does? | 你知道自己创造物的效力吗 |
[19:40] | I saw it… afterwards. | 我看过 事后的惨象 |
[19:45] | And I saw it while it happened. | 而我看到的是效力发挥的过程 |
[19:48] | I was only spared | 我之所以能幸免 |
[19:50] | because I had a gas mask to protect myself. | 是因为我戴了防毒面具来保护自己 |
[19:54] | My comrades were not so lucky. | 我的同伴们就没这么幸运了 |
[19:57] | My brother wasn’t so lucky. | 我的兄弟也没这么幸运 |
[20:03] | When I found him, he had no eyes. | 我找到他的时候 他眼睛都没了 |
[20:06] | Pieces of his flesh had been bitten off. | 身上的肉都被咬了下来 |
[20:10] | Can you imagine this? | 你能想象得到吗 |
[20:14] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:18] | You have no idea how sorry I am. | 你不知道我有多难过 |
[20:21] | Since that day, I have thought of you often. | 自那天起 我经常想起你 |
[20:25] | In fact, you have been my singular focus. | 事实上 你已经成了我唯一执念 |
[20:29] | Look, if you’re gonna kill me… | 如果你要杀了我 |
[20:33] | go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[20:35] | I probably deserve it, but… | 也许是我罪有应得 可是 |
[20:38] | leave innocent people out of it. | 不要伤及无辜的人 |
[20:48] | I have no intention of killing you, Mr. Stark. | 我没打算杀你 斯塔克先生 |
[20:55] | I am going to make you suffer. | 我要让你受折磨 |
[20:58] | Please. | 别 |
[21:02] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[21:05] | You feel guilt? Remorse? | 你感到内疚 悔恨吗 |
[21:08] | Yes, of course, I do. | 是的 当然 |
[21:10] | I imagine you have done many things in your life that you regret. | 我猜你这辈子做了很多让自己后悔的事 |
[21:15] | A man such as yourself | 像你这样的人 |
[21:16] | cannot allow kindness and empathy to cloud his vision. | 不能让仁慈和同情心影响了你的雄心 |
[21:22] | I am not a bad person. | 我不是个坏人 |
[21:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:30] | Yes, you are. | 你就是个坏人 |
[21:35] | It is the only way to achieve such remarkable success. | 这是实现如此成就的唯一方法 |
[21:41] | Others have paid the price. | 其他人已经付出了代价 |
[21:44] | You have paid the price, as well. | 你也付出了代价 |
[21:47] | Your guilt eats you, | 你的负罪感吞噬着你 |
[21:51] | destroys you from the inside out. | 将你从内而外地摧毁殆尽 |
[21:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:03] | Focus. | 集中精力 |
[22:05] | There may still be a way to atone for your sins. | 也许还有办法偿还你的罪孽 |
[22:09] | Simply focus. | 只要集中 |
[22:12] | Go back in your mind | 回到记忆深处 |
[22:16] | to a time and a place that holds | 你最为后悔的 |
[22:19] | your greatest shame, | 时刻和地点 |
[22:21] | and simply focus. | 并集中精力 |
[22:26] | What would you change if you could? | 如果有能力 你会作何改变 |
[22:30] | Mr. Stark! | 斯塔克先生 |
[22:32] | Mr. Stark, we picked up a signal from the Valkyrie. | 斯塔克先生 我们接收到了瓦尔基里的信号 |
[22:35] | We think it might be Rogers. | 我们认为可能是罗杰斯 |
[22:37] | Sir, we found Captain America. | 先生 我们找到美国队长了 |
[22:41] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[22:43] | Peg, is this real? | 小佩 这是真的吗 |
[22:48] | Bring him home. | 带他回家吧 |
[23:00] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[23:18] | How long until he reaches New York? | 他到纽约要花多久 |
[23:20] | 12 minutes. Maybe less. | 12分钟 说不定更快 |
[23:21] | Maybe we could talk him down. | 说不定我们能说服他回头 |
[23:23] | You think he’d listen? | 你觉得他会听我们的吗 |
[23:25] | Chief did. | 局长就听了 |
[23:26] | Radio room? | 无线电室在哪 |
[23:27] | Second floor of the hangar. | 机库二楼 |
[23:28] | – I need someone to take one of those planes up. – Why? | -我需要有人开飞机上天 -为什么 |
[23:32] | Shoot him down with a plane full of poisonous gas? | 你要击落一架满是毒气的飞机吗 |
[23:34] | You’d have to do it over the water | 你得在他开到大陆上空前 |
[23:35] | before he reaches land. | 在水面上把他击落 |
[23:37] | Geez. | 天 |
[23:38] | Well, I-I’m not your guy. | 可别看我 |
[23:40] | I never flown a plane before. | 我从来没开过飞机 |
[23:42] | Likewise. | 我也没 |
[23:43] | I have. | 我开过 |
[23:46] | Mr. Jarvis, I cannot ask this of you. | 贾维斯先生 我不能要你这么做 |
[23:49] | Mr. Stark would want to be stopped | 斯塔克先生会希望我们 |
[23:50] | by any means possible. | 尽一切可能阻止他 |
[23:52] | We have little time. | 我们没时间了 |
[23:58] | Help him get off the ground. | 帮他起飞 |
[24:29] | Signal is still holding strong. | 信号强度保持良好 |
[24:31] | Changing course to bearing 2-6-9. | 将路线改为269方向 |
[24:34] | Focus, Howard. You’re doing very well. | 集中精力 霍华德 你做得很好 |
[24:38] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[24:45] | Lose the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[24:54] | Move away from the radio slowly. | 慢慢起身 离无线电远点 |
[24:59] | Peggy, it’s so swell to see you. | 佩吉 见到你真是太好了 |
[25:11] | Isn’t this fun? | 多好玩啊 |
[25:18] | Full tank of gas, plenty of ammo — | 油箱已满 弹药充足 |
[25:21] | You’re good to go. | 一切准备就绪 |
[25:23] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[25:24] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[25:26] | Jarvis, if you don’t leave now, don’t bother! | 贾维斯 如果你还不走就来不及了 |
[25:30] | Look, I’ve flown planes before. | 我以前开过飞机 |
[25:34] | I’ve just never shot a man down. | 但我从没击落过谁 |
[25:37] | If Carter finds this guy, | 如果卡特抓住了那个人 |
[25:40] | you’ll never have to fire a shot. | 你就不用开火了 |
[25:42] | Let’s pray you’re right, Agent Thompson. | 希望你是对的 汤普森特工 |
[25:54] | Excellent. Focus. | 很好 集中精力 |
[25:56] | Howard! Howard, it isn’t real! | 霍华德 霍华德 这都不是真的 |
[26:04] | Go. | 快走 |
[26:08] | I used to be so jealous of girls like you. | 我以前特别嫉妒你这样的女孩 |
[26:12] | I would have done anything | 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[26:13] | to walk like you, to talk like you. | 只为可以像你那样走路 像你那样说话 |
[26:18] | But now… I can be anybody I want. | 不过现在 我想成为谁都可以 |
[26:27] | Oh, I’ve got a great idea. | 我有个绝妙的主意 |
[26:30] | Maybe I’ll be an SSR agent next. | 也许接下来我要做一名战略科学军团特工 |
[26:33] | What do you think of that? | 你认为这主意怎么样 |
[26:41] | I thought you’d be better. | 我还以为你挺厉害的 |
[26:56] | Fennhoff’s escaped the radio room. | 芬霍夫从广播室逃走了 |
[26:58] | We’ll get him. | 我们去抓他 |
[26:59] | I’ll go around back. | 我绕到后面 |
[27:00] | Sousa, don’t let him talk. | 苏萨 别让他有开口的机会 |
[27:03] | If he talks, you’re dead. | 如果他开口 你就死定了 |
[27:04] | You, too, Jack. | 你也小心 杰克 |
[27:09] | Dropping to 2,000 feet. | 降至两千英尺 |
[27:11] | Howard, it’s Peggy. | 霍华德 我是佩吉 |
[27:12] | Peg! I found his signal! | 小佩 我找到他的信号了 |
[27:16] | I’m almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[27:17] | No, you must listen to me. | 不 你必须听我说 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna bring him home, Peg. | 我会带他回家的 小佩 |
[27:21] | Fennhoff has put this fantasy in your mind. | 芬霍夫把这幻象植入到了你脑中 |
[27:23] | He’s trying to get you to deploy the gas over civilians. | 他想让你把毒气散播在市民聚集的地方 |
[27:26] | Don’t worry about that, Peg. | 不用担心 小佩 |
[27:28] | There are no civilians where I am. | 我所在的地方没有市民 |
[27:52] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[27:54] | Step away from him, or I will shoot! | 离他远点 不然我就开枪了 |
[27:57] | I am unarmed, Agent Sousa. | 我没有武器 苏萨特工 |
[27:59] | Hands up! Now! | 举起手来 马上 |
[28:03] | You will not shoot an unarmed man. | 你不会对手无寸铁的人开枪的 |
[28:05] | It is not in your nature. | 那不是你的本性 |
[28:07] | Unlike Agent Thompson here, you are virtuous man. | 跟汤普森特工不一样 你是个善良的人 |
[28:15] | The war has damaged us all, has it not, Agent Sousa? | 战争毁掉了我们所有人 是吧 苏萨特工 |
[28:18] | We will never be the men we once were. | 我们永远都回不去了 |
[28:21] | I’m not listening to you. | 我不会听你说话的 |
[28:22] | I have treated many injured soldiers, Agent Sousa, | 我曾治愈过很多受伤的军人 苏萨特工 |
[28:27] | helped them to overcome their pain. | 帮助他们平复自身的伤痛 |
[28:30] | All you have to do is focus. | 你要做的就是集中精神 |
[28:33] | Focus on your pain. | 集中精神到你的伤痛上 |
[28:38] | Howard, can you hear me? You must come back. | 霍华德 能听见吗 你必须马上回来 |
[28:40] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[28:43] | but that — that guy, Fennhoff, | 可是那个芬霍夫 |
[28:46] | he actually helped me. | 他其实帮了我 |
[28:47] | He — he showed me how to do this. | 我教我怎么做到 |
[28:49] | I’m bringing Cap back, Peg. | 我会带队长回去的 小佩 |
[28:51] | The men that you work with, | 和你共事的那些人 |
[28:54] | they see you as broken — half a man. | 他们把你看做不完整的 半个人 |
[28:59] | And Agent Carter — I see how you look at her, | 而卡特特工 我见过你看她的眼神 |
[29:03] | but she will never value you for the man that you are. | 可是她永远也不会重视你 |
[29:07] | How can she? She feels only pity. | 她怎么能呢 她对你只有同情 |
[29:10] | But we can change all that | 不过我们可以改变这一切 |
[29:13] | if you just focus. | 只要你集中精神 |
[29:17] | Point your weapon at Agent Thompson… | 把你的枪口对准汤普森特工 |
[29:24] | …and pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[29:28] | Sousa… | 苏萨… |
[29:31] | Look at me. Don’t listen to him. | 看着我 别听他的话 |
[29:33] | Excellent. Focus. | 很好 集中精神 |
[29:37] | Shoot him. | 朝他开枪 |
[29:38] | No. | 不要 |
[29:40] | You snap out of it! | 你快清醒过来 |
[29:51] | Was he saying something? | 他都说什么了 |
[29:55] | You son of a bitch. | 你个死混蛋 |
[30:01] | Howard, turn the plane around. | 霍华德 快返航 |
[30:03] | Come back, and we’ll talk about it. | 回来 我们好好谈谈 |
[30:05] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[30:09] | Done talking. | 不说了 |
[30:12] | N-no… wait. | 不 等等 |
[30:14] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[30:16] | Miss Carter, I have Mr. Stark’s plane in my sights. | 卡特小姐 我能看到斯塔克先生的飞机了 |
[30:20] | We are one mile from land. | 我们距陆地只有一英里了 |
[30:26] | Miss Carter, should I take the shot? | 卡特小姐 我要击落吗 |
[30:30] | Miss Carter! | 卡特小姐 |
[30:36] | Miss Carter! | 卡特小姐 |
[30:37] | Can you hear me?! | 你能听到吗 |
[30:39] | Miss Carter! | 卡特小姐 |
[30:41] | Please! Answer me! | 请回答 |
[30:42] | No, I need more time. | 不 我还需要时间 |
[30:43] | We don’t have more time! | 我们没时间了 |
[30:45] | Do not take the shot until I tell you, Mr. Jarvis! | 我没发话不要射击 贾维斯先生 |
[30:48] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[30:49] | Howard, Steve is gone. He died over a year ago. | 霍华德 史蒂夫死了 他一年前就死了 |
[30:51] | There’s something up ahead. | 前方有东西 |
[30:54] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[30:56] | I can fix this! | 我能挽救 |
[30:58] | You don’t have to fix anything. | 你不用挽救什么 |
[31:00] | Peg, | 小佩 |
[31:02] | all I’ve done my whole life is create destruction. | 我这辈子都在搞破坏 |
[31:06] | Project Rebirth was… | 重生计划 |
[31:10] | He was the one thing I’ve done… | 他是我唯一 |
[31:13] | that brought good into this world. | 给这个世界带来的福祉 |
[31:17] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[31:19] | I know you loved him. | 我知道你爱他 |
[31:22] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[31:24] | But this won’t bring him back. | 但这不能让他复活 |
[31:29] | Howard, you are the one person on this earth who believes in me. | 霍华德 你是这世界上唯一相信我的人 |
[31:32] | I cannot lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[31:36] | Steve’s gone. | 史蒂夫死了 |
[31:39] | We have to move on… all of us. | 我们得向前看了 我们所有人 |
[31:43] | As impossible as that may sound, | 虽然听上去难以想象 |
[31:46] | we have to let him go. | 但我们得放下他了 |
[31:55] | Peg? | 小佩 |
[31:57] | He was good before I got ahold of him, huh? | 我碰到他之前 他就是个好人 是吧 |
[31:59] | Yes. Y-yes, he w… he was. | 是啊 他是的 |
[32:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:08] | Evidently, flying a plane… | 显然是在开飞机 |
[32:11] | to Manhattan. | 飞往曼哈顿 |
[32:13] | I guess you can explain that to me once I land. | 等我着陆你再跟我解释吧 |
[32:17] | Mr. Jarvis, he’s all right. Stand down. | 贾维斯先生 他没事了 退下吧 |
[32:24] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:27] | Tell Mr. Stark to follow me back. | 告诉斯塔克先生跟着我回程 |
[32:31] | I’ll bring him home. | 我会带他回家 |
[33:01] | You were gonna shoot me | 你本打算击落我 |
[33:03] | out of the sky? | 从天上打下来 |
[33:04] | Well, I thought that was what you would have wanted. | 我以为那会是您的愿望呢 |
[33:05] | No! No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[33:08] | And for future reference, under no circumstance | 供日后参考 我是绝对不会 |
[33:10] | would I want anyone to shoot or otherwise hurt me. | 希望任何人射击或以其他方式伤害我的 |
[33:12] | You got that? | 知道了吗 |
[33:13] | Your point is amply made, sir. | 明白了 先生 |
[33:17] | Aw, you’re all right, Jarvis. | 你挺好啦 贾维斯 |
[33:22] | As are you, sir. | 您也是 先生 |
[33:26] | I owe you another one, pal. | 我又欠你个人情 伙计 |
[33:27] | To be honest, I’ve stopped counting, Howard. | 老实说 我早就不再计数了 霍华德 |
[33:32] | What are we gonna do about this guy? | 我们怎么处置这家伙 |
[33:34] | I suggest we put him in the trunk | 我建议把他关进后备箱 |
[33:35] | until we can find a permanent way | 直到我们找到更永久性的 |
[33:37] | of preventing him from speaking. | 让他闭嘴的办法 |
[33:39] | What about miss Underwood? | 安德伍德小姐呢 |
[33:40] | I’m afraid Dottie escaped. | 恐怕多蒂已经逃了 |
[33:41] | I’d wager we haven’t seen the last of her. | 我敢说我们日后还会碰到她 |
[33:45] | Ida. | 艾达 |
[33:47] | That’s her name. I knew I’d remember. | 她叫这个 我就知道我能想起来 |
[33:50] | Steel trap. | 脑子可好使了 |
[34:16] | Good work, Carter. | 干得好 卡特 |
[34:20] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:27] | Well… | 好啊 |
[34:28] | Good morning, Peggy. | 早上好啊 佩吉 |
[34:29] | You’re here bright and early. | 这么一大早就来了 |
[34:31] | I assume that means you’ll be staying with the SSR. | 那么你要留在战略科学军团喽 |
[34:34] | Haven’t decided, actually. | 还没决定呢 |
[34:35] | I just came to pick up my paycheck. | 我就是来拿工资的 |
[34:37] | Well, we’ll keep the desk for you, just in case. | 我们还是会给你留着桌子 |
[34:40] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[34:41] | Which one of you fellas is Jack Thompson? | 哪位是杰克·汤普森 |
[34:45] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[34:49] | Walt Cooper, United States senate. | 沃特·库珀 美国参议员 |
[34:52] | – Walt. – I just wanted to come down here and personally commend you | -你好 -我想亲自前来感谢你 |
[34:55] | for the fine work you and your team did. | 和你手下的优秀表现 |
[34:57] | An attack on Times Square could have been a calamity, | 时代广场若真遭袭 后果不堪设想 |
[34:59] | and what I hear is that you saved thousands of lives. | 而据我所知 你拯救了数千人的生命 |
[35:03] | The city and the country owe you a great debt. | 这个城市和国家都该向你表示感激 |
[35:07] | We need more men like Jack Thompson | 我们需要更多杰克·汤普森这样的人 |
[35:10] | fighting for freedom and security. | 为自由和安全斗争 |
[35:12] | You’re all lucky that you work for him. | 你们能在他手下工作是件幸事 |
[35:17] | I just did what needed to be done. | 我只是尽责而已 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:23] | You play your cards right, son, | 你如果处理得当 孩子 |
[35:26] | and you could get a congressional honor out of this situation. | 你可以借此得到国会嘉奖 |
[35:30] | The president wants to thank you himself. | 总统想亲自感谢你 |
[35:33] | Maybe next time, I’ll vote from him. | 那我下次或许会给他投票 |
[35:35] | – Come on into my office. – Thank you. | -来我办公室说吧 -谢谢 |
[35:36] | How can you just sit there and take that? | 你怎么能就这么看着他那么做 |
[35:39] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[35:40] | I’m gonna tell that senator what really happened. | 我要去把实情告诉参议员 |
[35:42] | Hell, I’ll tell Truman himself. | 我要去告诉杜鲁门 |
[35:43] | It really doesn’t bother me. | 我并不介意的 |
[35:44] | Well, it bothers the hell out of me. | 但我十分介意 |
[35:46] | I saved that jerk’s life. | 你救了那混蛋一命 |
[35:47] | I don’t need a congressional honor. | 我不需要什么国会嘉奖 |
[35:48] | I don’t need Agent Thompson’s approval or the president’s. | 我不需要汤普森特工或总统的赞许 |
[35:51] | I know my value. | 我知道自己的价值 |
[35:53] | Anyone else’s opinion doesn’t really matter. | 其他人的意见都不重要 |
[36:06] | I was gonna… grab a drink. | 我打算去…喝一杯的 |
[36:09] | Right at this moment? It’s 9:00 in the morning. | 现在吗 这才早上9点 |
[36:11] | No, no. After I clock out. | 不是 下班之后 |
[36:14] | Want to join me? | 一起来吗 |
[36:19] | Maybe another time, all right? | 改日吧 好吗 |
[36:21] | I-I’ve got to meet a friend. | 我得去见个朋友 |
[36:23] | – Sure. Sure thing. – Yeah. | -嗯 当然 -嗯 |
[36:26] | Another time. | 改日吧 |
[36:45] | Oh, my god. You’re kiddin’ me. | 天呐 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[36:47] | I know what you’re thinking, Miss Martinelli, and, yes. | 我知道您在想什么 马蒂内利小姐 没错 |
[36:50] | The drawing room has recently been refurbished | 会客厅最近重新装修过 |
[36:52] | in the neoclassical style. | 采取了新古典主义风格 |
[36:53] | On the small side, isn’t it? | 有点小啊 |
[36:55] | Well, it is one of Mr. Stark’s quainter residences, yes. | 这是斯塔克先生比较小巧的一处住宅 |
[36:58] | “Quaint.” | “小巧” |
[36:59] | You could fit the entire apartment where I grew up in this room. | 这房间比我小时候住的公寓都大 |
[37:02] | Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, | 六卧 八浴 |
[37:04] | a rooftop terrace for al fresco dining, | 屋顶阳台可供露天用餐 |
[37:05] | and the library has a… | 书房里有 |
[37:07] | sufficient collection of first editions. | 一定量的初版图书 |
[37:09] | And you’re saying we can stay here for free? | 你是说我们可以免费住在这里 |
[37:12] | Since the unfortunate incidents at both your home and place of work, | 鉴于在二位单位和住处发生的不幸事件 |
[37:15] | Mr. Stark has offered this residence to you and Miss Carter | 斯塔克先生请您和卡特小姐在这里 |
[37:19] | for as long as you might require it. | 需要住多久就住多久 |
[37:22] | It’s a bit far from the theater district. | 离剧院区有点远了 |
[37:24] | I’ll live with it. | 我忍了 |
[37:25] | You got a phone? I have to call my mother. | 你有电话吗 我得去告诉我妈妈 |
[37:28] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[37:30] | There’s a telephone in every room. | 每个房间都有一部电话 |
[37:32] | Oh, my god! Are you kiddin’ me?! | 天呐 你开玩笑吧 |
[37:39] | How refreshing to meet someone who appreciates the finer things. | 能见到个喜欢高档东西的人真是令人耳目一新 |
[37:42] | I appreciate the finer things. | 我也喜欢高档东西啊 |
[37:43] | I just don’t want to know what’s happened in and on the fine things. | 我只是不想知道这些高档东西上都发生过什么勾当 |
[37:50] | I imagine you’re looking forward to some peace and quiet. | 我想你一定很盼着过几天清净日子吧 |
[37:53] | At the very least, having both feet on the ground. | 至少不用提心吊胆 |
[37:55] | Yes, I’ve allowed several of my duties to fall by the wayside of late. | 是啊 我最近荒废了好几项职责呢 |
[38:00] | My next project is… is quite engrossing… | 我的下个项目很有趣 |
[38:03] | A complete and total overhaul of the kitchen spices. | 完全彻底调整厨房的香料 |
[38:05] | Mm, fascinating! | 太有意思了 |
[38:12] | But should you again find yourself in need of my services, | 但如果你又需要我帮忙了 |
[38:16] | I would be honored to assist you at a moment’s notice, Miss Carter. | 我很乐意立刻前往协助 卡特小姐 |
[38:20] | Thank you, Mr. Jarvis. | 谢谢 贾维斯先生 |
[38:25] | Uh, w-where is Howard? I haven’t heard from him. | 霍华德呢 我都没他的消息 |
[38:27] | Presently attempting to negotiate | 正在就财产归还 |
[38:29] | the return of his property from the SSR. | 与战略科学军团进行谈判 |
[38:31] | Well, let’s hope next time he builds a better vault. | 希望他下次建造个更好的保险库 |
[38:33] | Actually, he’s decided to destroy everything. | 其实 他已经决定销毁一切 |
[38:36] | Really? Well, that surprises me. | 是吗 这真没想到 |
[38:38] | He continues to believe that no government… even our own… | 他依然相信 没有哪个政府 包括本国政府 |
[38:41] | can be trusted with those particular inventions. | 应该得到这些发明 |
[38:49] | Especially… | 尤其是 |
[38:52] | this. | 这一件 |
[39:02] | Howard is giving me this? | 霍华德要把这个给我 |
[39:05] | He is under the impression | 他以为 |
[39:07] | that the sample of Captain America’s blood | 美国队长的血样 |
[39:09] | was lost when he was under Dr. Fennhoff’s control. | 在他受芬霍夫医生控制时遗失了 |
[39:14] | So you are giving me this. | 是你把这个给我了 |
[39:19] | I owe Howard Stark a great deal, | 我欠霍华德·斯塔克很多 |
[39:22] | but he does not own my integrity. | 但我的良心不归他 |
[39:26] | I am quite certain there is only one person in the world | 我相信这世上只有一个人 |
[39:30] | who knows what to do with this… | 知道该如何处置这个 |
[39:33] | You, Miss Carter. | 那就是你 卡特小姐 |
[40:17] | Bye, my darling. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[40:45] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[40:46] | You’re gonna have to speak up. | 你得大点声 |
[41:07] | Don’t despair, friend. | 别绝望 朋友 |
[41:09] | The food here is actually quite good. | 这里的牢饭还不错呢 |
[41:14] | A minor consolation, I know. | 这算不上什么安慰 我知道 |
[41:17] | You had a vision, | 你本有个目标 |
[41:19] | and it didn’t come to pass. | 却未能实现 |
[41:23] | What is the point of anything now? | 如今一切都无所谓了 |
[41:25] | But given time and a bit of quiet, | 但假以时日 默默等待 |
[41:29] | new visions will arise. | 新的目标会出现 |
[41:32] | I am familiar with your work on matters of the mind, herr doktor. | 我了解你在思想控制方面的建树 医生先生 |
[41:37] | It would give me great pleasure to hear your thoughts on this. | 如果能听到你关于这方面的看法将是无上荣幸 |
[41:40] | Perhaps there is | 或许 |
[41:42] | another way for us to collaborate. | 我们还有别的办法可以合作 |
[41:51] | I know things seem bleak, | 我知道目前情况看起来不妙 |
[41:56] | but you are, in fact, a fortunate man. | 但事实上 你是个幸运的人 |
[42:00] | You’re imprisoned, yes, | 你虽身陷囹圄 |
[42:02] | but it is an American prison. | 但这是在美国 |
[42:07] | And America… | 美国 |
[42:10] | is the land of opportunity. | 是机遇之地 |