Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] I’m Peggy Carter. 我是佩吉·卡特
[00:09] I work for the SSR, 我在战略科学军团任职
[00:10] America’s premiere covert intelligence agency. 美国最重要的秘密情报机构
[00:13] But now that the war is over, 但现在战争结束
[00:14] my mission parameters these days are… 我如今的工作范畴…
[00:16] Agent Carter, cover the phones. 卡特特工 负责接电话
[00:18] …different. …不同以往了
[00:18] That all changed when an old friend 那一切都在一位老朋友
[00:20] asked me to become a double agent. 要我做双面间谍后改变了
[00:22] I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out. 我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了
[00:24] A couple of weeks later, my inventions — 两周后 我的发明
[00:25] they start turning up on the black market. 开始在黑市上出现
[00:27] He left me with an ally. 他留给我一个同伴
[00:29] Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你
[00:31] As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯
[00:34] You’re the only one that can clear my name. 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人
[00:39] Who did this to you? 谁绑了你
[00:40] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 就算我说了你们也不会相信的
[00:42] Who is Leviathan? 利维坦是谁
[00:44] It’s a covert russian organization. 据称那是个俄国秘密组织
[00:45] Rumors had it, after the war, 传言在战后
[00:47] their group wanted to purchase weapons to fight the allies. 他们想购买武器对抗盟军
[00:52] Doc, need a ride home? 医生 需要搭车回家吗
[00:53] The SSR could use your help fighting Leviathan. 战略科学军团需要你帮忙对抗利维坦
[00:55] I’ll do anything I can. 我会竭尽全力
[00:57] Forgot my compass. Would you grab that for me, pal? 差点忘了我的指南针 能替我拿一下吗
[00:58] – Oh, bloody Nora! – Whoa, Nelly! -天呐 -老天爷
[01:01] Is there anything else, Daniel? 还有别的事吗 丹尼尔
[01:28] My most heartfelt congratulations. 我要衷心地祝贺你们
[01:31] You have all been selected to join Leviathan. 你们都被选中加入利维坦
[01:37] Soon, you will know the glory 你们很快就会体会到
[01:39] of devoting your life to a greater good. 把毕生献给崇高事业的荣耀了
[01:41] Before we continue, 在我们继续之前
[01:43] if there are any among you who wish to decline this opportunity, 如果你们有谁想拒绝这个机会
[01:48] the time to speak is now. 最好现在开口
[01:53] I have a wife. 我有妻子
[01:55] I have four daughters. 我有四个女儿
[01:58] They need me. 他们需要我
[01:59] You wish to decline, then? 你想拒绝 是吗
[02:01] If I may, sir. 如果可以的话
[02:03] You would like to be with your family. 你希望跟自己的家人在一起
[02:06] Very good. 很好
[02:07] Relieve him of his bonds. 给他”松绑”吧
[02:20] His family — all of them — 他的家人 每一个
[02:22] will be joining him shortly. 都会马上追随他的脚步
[02:25] Are there any others who wish to reunite with their loved ones? 还有谁希望与家人重聚吗
[02:28] You, perhaps. 或许是你
[02:32] That was when I learned… 那时我意识到
[02:34] monsters are real, 魔鬼是真的
[02:37] and there is none more terrifying than Leviathan. 再没有比利维坦更可怕的了
[02:40] Here I thought it was just something 我原本以为
[02:41] they told the apple knockers to scare them. 那都是吓唬人的呢
[02:44] How long has Leviathan been active? 利维坦活跃了多长时间
[02:46] Since after the great war. 从一战后到现在
[02:48] Stalin’s goal is for Russia to become a leading power in the world, 斯大林的目标是让俄国成为世界的领先力量
[02:53] which means having better weapons than our enemies and our allies. 所以要拥有比敌人和盟军都更先进的武器
[02:58] Leviathan has been very successful — 利维坦在这方面很成功
[03:00] Mechanical, biological — 机械的 生化的
[03:02] Human? 包括人类
[03:03] Is that what that young girl was, a human weapon? 那个小女孩是人类武器吗
[03:05] My knowledge of specific operations 我对特定行动的了解
[03:07] is sadly restricted to only what I was told. 仅限于他们告诉我的 很遗憾
[03:10] That building seemed to house a training facility — 那栋建筑像是训练基地
[03:12] Shackles on the beds, classrooms… 床上的手铐 教室
[03:14] Training young girls to be what, assassins? 把小女孩训练成什么 杀手吗
[03:16] Seems like the Russians would want to train grown men. 苏联人难道不是该训练成年男子吗
[03:18] Women are often overlooked, taken for granted. 女人总是被无视 忽略
[03:22] They can slip easily through a man’s defenses. 她们可以轻易攻破男人的防卫
[03:25] How many girls were there? 一共有多少个女孩
[03:26] Again, I was not allowed… 再说一遍 我不知…
[03:27] Do you think the girls could have been deployed here, to America? 你认为那些女孩会被派来美国吗
[03:30] I wish I could be of more assistance, Agent Carter — 真希望我能多帮上点忙 卡特特工
[03:32] Who could be of more assistance, Dr. Ivchenko? 那还有谁知道情况 伊夫钦科医生
[03:33] Agent carter… A word. 卡特特工 借一步说话
[03:41] Chief Dooley, I really must insist you allow me to continue to… 杜利局长 我必须坚持请您允许我继续…
[03:42] Carter, could you just zip it for a minute? Geez. 卡特 你稍微闭嘴一会儿行吗 天
[03:46] Look, your work in Russia was admirable, 听着 你在俄国的表现很了不起
[03:48] but this is still my operation. 可这毕竟是我的行动
[03:50] And I need to hear everything he has to say about Leviathan. 他知道的关于利维坦的一切我都要知道
[03:52] And as callous as it sounds, 这话可能有点无情
[03:53] I don’t really care about some little girl… 我真不在乎一个小姑娘…
[03:54] Well, you should, because that little girl, 您应该在乎 因为我认为就是那个小姑娘
[03:56] I believe, grew up to kill Agent Krzeminski. 长大后杀了科明斯基特工
[03:59] Where did you come up with that theory? 你哪得出的这种理论
[03:59] Ballistics identified the firearm that killed Krzeminski 弹道分析结果表明杀了科明斯基的枪
[04:02] to be a Korovin TK, a russian gun. 是把柯罗文TK 俄国枪
[04:04] So? 那又怎样
[04:04] Not only that, it’s small… 不仅如此 它的体积很小
[04:06] small enough to be more suitable for a woman’s grip. 小到适合女人拿在手里
[04:08] Ah. That’s thin. 这可不是什么有力证据
[04:09] It’s also the most plausible explanation 这也最能解释
[04:11] of how Howard Stark got involved with this in the first place. 霍华德·史塔克是怎么会被卷进来
[04:14] He is a notorious womanizer. 他是个臭名昭著的好色之徒
[04:15] The story of the vault break-in can only ring true 说他保险库被抢根本不合理
[04:18] if he were manipulated by a well-trained female operative. 除非他是被一个训练有素的女特工利用了
[04:21] You know what? 知道吗
[04:22] This is so much bigger than your buddy Howard Stark. 这事可不止关乎到你朋友霍华德·史塔克
[04:24] – I can… – Yes, it is. -我可以… -没错
[04:26] And now, after everything you know, 现在 凭你已经掌握的情况
[04:27] Do you really think that he’s involved with Leviathan? 你真觉得他跟利维坦有关吗
[04:31] All right. Chase it. 好吧 去查查
[04:34] – S-sir? – You got a hunch. -长官 -你有个直觉
[04:36] See if you’re right. 看看你对不对吧
[04:40] Would you look at that. 看到没
[04:42] You really can keep your mouth shut when you try. 只要你肯 你还是可以闭嘴的
[04:45] Now get the hell out of here. 赶紧走吧
[04:48] Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. 好的 长官 谢谢
[04:54] “When I look back on it, it seems to me 当我回首往事
[04:56] “As if I have been living here like a poor woman… 我似乎一直活得可怜巴巴
[05:00] “Just from hand to mouth. 只能勉强糊口
[05:03] “I have existed merely to perform tricks for you, Torvald. 我的存在只是为了供你取乐 托瓦尔
[05:08] “But you would have it so. 可你就想这样
[05:11] “You and papa have committed a great sin against me. 你和爸爸对我犯下了滔天大罪
[05:15] It is your fault that I have made nothing of my life.” 我今生一无所成都是拜你所赐
[05:18] Bravo, Angie. 真棒 安琪
[05:21] Oh. Thanks, Esther. 谢谢 艾斯特
[05:26] Your new key. 你的新钥匙
[05:27] I had to practically sign over my firstborn to Miriam 我差点要签字把头胎儿子送给米利亚姆
[05:29] to get this for you. 才帮你弄到了这个
[05:30] Thank you. I can’t imagine where I dropped mine. 谢谢 我真不知是丢哪了
[05:32] Angie, that was wonderful. 安琪 你刚才的表演很棒
[05:34] Ugh. Tell that to the producers. 跟制作方说去吧
[05:36] They said it was the worst audition they’d ever seen. 他们说那是他们见过的最糟的试镜
[05:39] You ordering? 你要点餐吗
[05:40] No, I’m waiting for a friend. 不 我在等一个朋友
[05:41] Angie, you can’t just let one audition get you down. 安琪 别因为一次面试就放弃自己
[05:43] How about seven? 要是我说已经有七次了呢
[05:45] Oh, I’m sorry, but things will look up. 真遗憾 但一切都会好起来的
[05:48] I’ve been telling myself that for a year. 这话我跟自己说了一整年
[05:50] Time to take the hint… 是时候面对现实了
[05:51] The floodlights are calling, but not for me. 聚光灯的确在召唤 但不是叫我
[05:54] My father signed me up for secretary school. 我爸帮我报名了秘书学校
[05:56] I start next week. 我下周就去
[05:57] Oh, Angie, no. You belong onstage. 不 安琪 你属于舞台
[05:59] If that were true, I’d be there already. 要真是那样 我早该在舞台上了
[06:02] We’ll talk about this when I get home tonight. 今晚等我回家 我们再好好聊聊
[06:04] Nothing to say. 没事
[06:06] I’ll let you and your friend talk. 你跟你朋友慢慢聊吧
[06:17] I must say, I was very pleased to receive your call. 我必须得说 我非常高兴接到你的电话
[06:20] Can I assume you’re back on the team? 那么你是重新归队了吗
[06:21] I don’t believe we ever were on the same team, so no. 我们从来就不是一队的 所以没有
[06:24] We are still, however, working towards a common goal. 不过 我们还是有着共同的目标
[06:26] Fair enough. 好吧
[06:28] It may interest you to know 你可能有兴趣知道
[06:29] that your superior paid me a visit. 你的长官来找我了
[06:31] – Chief Dooley? – Yes. -杜利局长 -是的
[06:33] It seems there may be a change 看来战略科学军团内部
[06:34] in the prevailing winds within the SSR. 可能发生了一些变化
[06:36] Leviathan has certainly sparked their interest, 利维坦无疑激起了他们的兴趣
[06:38] But Howard isn’t out of the woods just yet. 但霍华德还没脱离险境
[06:40] What did Dooley want? 杜利找你想干什么
[06:41] Information on a battle in the german town of finow. 他想要德国的菲诺战役的一些信息
[06:45] I didn’t say anything at the time, 我什么都没说
[06:46] but Mr. Stark did visit Finow in 1944. 但霍华德先生确实在1944年去过菲诺
[06:50] He returned distressed 他回来后心事重重
[06:52] and soon after began construction on his vault. 不久之后就开始建造保险库
[06:54] What did Howard have to say about it? 霍华德说了什么吗
[06:56] I’ve tried getting messages to him. 我一直试着给他留言
[06:58] However, he’s been difficult to reach. 但我很难找到他
[07:00] Interesting, but that can wait. 有意思 不过那不急
[07:02] Russia has been training young women 俄国一直在秘密将年轻女子
[07:03] to be undercover operatives, 训练成卧底特工
[07:05] And we both know that Howard’s major weakness is– 我们都知道 霍华德的致命软肋就是
[07:07] Women. 女人
[07:08] And raspberry truffles. 还有覆盆子松露
[07:10] I need you to get me a list of all the women 我需要一份名单 列出所有
[07:12] that Howard has entertained in the last year. 霍华德过去一年接触过的女性
[07:16] I’m not sure there’s enough ink 要完成你的请求
[07:17] in the whole of New York to complete that request. 整个纽约的墨都不够用
[07:20] Fine. Just in the last six months, then. 那就把范围缩小到过去六个月吧
[07:21] – Is that possible? – Oh, yes. -这样行吗 -没问题
[07:24] Yes, I suggest we start with the western hemisphere. 我们最好从西半球开始
[07:26] Oh, please. 天呐
[07:56] You here for the interview? 你是来面试的吗
[07:58] That’s me. 是的
[07:59] Come on in. 进来吧
[08:01] I was about to give up on seeing any more girls. 我本来都不想再面试别的女孩了
[08:02] Are you closed? 这里关门了吗
[08:04] Oh, I gave the rest of the staff a long weekend. 我给其他员工放了个长假
[08:06] I like to spend extra time with the applicants, 我喜欢跟申请人多待一会儿
[08:08] give them my full attention. 好好招待他们
[08:11] Bring yourself this way and we’ll get started. 进来吧 我们这就开始
[08:46] Hey, Sheldon. You look great. 谢尔登 你看起来不错
[08:48] How they treating you in here? 在里面过得怎么样
[08:50] Warm cot? Three squares? Been stabbed yet? 床暖 地方小 被捅了没有
[08:52] What the hell do you want? 你想干什么
[08:54] Just a little trip down memory lane. 就想问你还记不记得一些事
[08:56] When we arrested you, 我们逮捕你的时候
[08:57] you said some lady beat you up, cuffed you to a chair. 你说有个女人打了你 把你铐在了椅子上
[09:00] Yeah, yeah. 没错
[09:02] Hey, why don’t we– why don’t we keep that under our hats, okay? 这事就不要对外说了 行吗
[09:05] Think you could identify her? 你觉得你能认出她吗
[09:06] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许能 也许不能
[09:09] What are you gonna do for me? 你能给我什么
[09:10] Six months. Probably get it knocked down 六个月 如果你好好表现
[09:11] to three if you behave yourself. 也许你只用再待三个月
[09:12] – That’s it? – Let me remind you you were arrested -就没了 -别忘了 你的罪名
[09:14] for transporting an explosive that could level all of New York. 是运输足以炸平整个纽约的爆炸物
[09:19] This is a one-time offer. 机会只此一次
[09:21] We got a deal? 答应吗
[09:24] Yeah, we got a deal. 我答应你
[09:33] Oh, yeah. That’s her. 没错 就是她
[09:36] You sure? 你确定
[09:38] Yeah, I’m, I’m sure. 我很确定
[09:40] Take another look. Look. 再看一次 看啊
[09:42] She came to the house that night. 她那晚来了我家
[09:43] She was looking for Brannis. 她在找班尼斯
[09:45] She left with him and the truck full of nitramene. 他们一起走的 还开走了装满硝化物的卡车
[09:51] She’s a cute broad… 她是个甜心
[09:53] when she’s not punching me in the face. 不过她打我的时候一点都不甜
[09:55] Who is she? 她是谁
[09:58] Not who I thought she was. 不是我以为的那种人
[10:06] We call it the Stark Special, 我们把这叫做斯塔克特供
[10:08] custom-designed to his exact specifications. 完全按照他的吩咐订制的
[10:11] Are you saying Howard Stark buys a bracelet 你是说 霍华德·斯塔克给每个
[10:12] – for every women he’s– – Oh, no. -他睡过的女人都买… -不是的
[10:14] Yes. 就是这样
[10:16] He considers it a parting gift 他把这个当做分手礼物
[10:17] to commemorate their time together. 来纪念他们共度的时光
[10:19] Mr. Stark demands only the highest quality diamonds, 斯塔克先生要的都是最上等的钻石
[10:21] the highest karat of gold. 纯度最高的黄金
[10:23] Any girl would be lucky to wear such a fine piece. 能带上这串手链的女人都万分幸运
[10:25] Would you like to try it on? 您想试试吗
[10:26] Oh, thank you very much. 多谢了
[10:27] I-if we could just see the list, we’ll be on our way. 让我们看一眼名单 我们就走
[10:30] Anything for friends of Mr. Stark. 乐意为斯塔克先生的朋友效劳
[10:35] Oh, it’s shorter than I thought it would be. 名单比我想的要短
[10:37] How could he possibly meet this many women? 他怎么能遇得到这么多女人
[10:39] Well, the Academy Awards is a very busy time. 奥斯卡颁奖礼总是美女如云
[10:43] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[10:44] A large portion of the women on this list 名单上的女人一大部分为
[10:46] are well-known actresses, models, and socialites, 知名演员 模特和社交名媛
[10:48] publicly established for several years. 她们已在上流社会混迹多年
[10:50] They can be disregarded. 这些人可以排除在外
[10:52] Well, I wouldn’t dismiss her. 我可不会排除她
[10:54] You think Ginger Rogers is a Russian assassin? 你觉得金吉尔·罗杰斯[演员]是俄国女刺客吗
[10:57] You should have seen her eyes 你是没看到我送她离开
[10:58] when I escorted her from Mr. Stark’s villa. 斯塔克先生的别墅时 她那个眼神
[11:01] The darkest gates to the abyss. 就像通往深渊的黑暗大门
[11:05] I get girl after girl in here, and for what? 我这儿的女孩走一个来一个 为什么呢
[11:08] They’re just waiting for their future husbands 她们只想在这里邂逅自己未来的丈夫
[11:09] to come walking through that door complaining about a cavity. 说不准就是下一个推门进来抱怨牙疼的男人
[11:13] I’m looking for someone with ambition, 我想找个有远大理想的人
[11:16] someone who’s, um, willing to go the extra mile. 愿意多付出一份努力的人
[11:19] So tell me, Dottie, are you that someone? 告诉我 多蒂 你是我要找的人吗
[11:28] Help! I’m being — 救命 我…
[11:35] Never used one of these before. 从来没用过这东西
[11:38] Open wide. 张开眼睛
[11:49] Into the breach! 开始行动
[11:54] Aren’t you coming? 你不来吗
[11:56] I thought I might sit this one out, actually. 我这次还是不参与了
[11:58] I need you to positively identify these women. 我需要你确认那些女人的身份
[12:00] Stop dawdling and come along. 别缩头缩尾的 快跟我来
[12:03] I-it’s just that with Mr. Stark’s tendency to, um… 只是…斯塔克先生通常…
[12:06] Prematurely evacuate? 提前开溜吗
[12:08] When — when he ends a relationship, 当他结束一段恋情时
[12:10] he prefers to do so by proxy, and that proxy is me. 他总是派个冤大头替他出马 那就是我
[12:15] Sufficed to say, 可以说
[12:17] these encounters could be disagreeable. 我们可能会闹得不太愉快
[12:19] We’re not having dinner with these women. 我们又不是要和这些女人共进晚餐
[12:21] I just need to see their wrists. 我只要看看她们的手腕
[12:22] You’re looking for the bracelet? 你要找手链吗
[12:23] Not quite — the girl in Russia had scars on her wrists 不是 那个俄国小女孩因被拷在床上
[12:26] from being cuffed to the bed. 手腕上有伤痕
[12:27] If my theory is correct, 如果我想得没错
[12:28] our spy will have those same scars. 我们要找的间谍手上也会有同样的伤疤
[12:30] Surely you could devise a way 你肯定能想出个好办法
[12:31] to see these women’s wrists without involving me. 不需要我也能看到这些女人的手腕
[12:34] Maybe, but it would be more complicated and less fun. 可能吧 但那会麻烦得多 也少了很多乐趣
[12:37] Come along, Mr. Jarvis. 来吧 贾维斯先生
[12:44] No, I haven’t seen Howard Stark, and I don’t want to. 我没再见过霍华德·斯塔克 我也不想见他
[12:46] – He’s a no-good, dirty, lowdown… – Snake, -他是个下流无耻的… -毒蛇
[12:48] as if he could buy me off with a trinket. 他以为用件破首饰就能收买我吗
[12:50] I’m not that kind of girl. 我不是那种女人
[12:51] If I did that, if any girl did that, 要是我那么做了 要是有哪个姑娘那么做了
[12:53] you know what people would call her? 你知道别人会怎么说她吗
[12:54] A floozy, that’s what. 荡妇
[12:56] He should be shamed. 他应该为自己感到羞耻
[12:57] He should be judged, and so should you for helping him. 他应该受千夫所指 你这个帮凶也是
[12:59] Tell him if I ever see him just scatting about town, 你告诉他要是我再看到他招摇过市
[13:01] – I’m gonna… – Show him the business end of this! -我会… -给他来这么一下
[13:07] No. 没有
[13:19] Well, Mr. Stark would seem to have 斯塔克先生好像对
[13:20] an unfortunate attraction to violent women. 凶悍女人情有独钟
[13:23] I imagine they were far less violent before they met him. 我想在遇见他之前 她们应该没这么凶悍
[13:26] Ida Emke is next. 下一个是艾达·艾默克
[13:28] Yes, a dancer he met at a charity auction, I believe. 好像是他在慈善拍卖会上遇见的一个舞女
[13:31] No, maybe the caterer. 不 可能是承办方
[13:33] His variety is staggering. 他的口味还真广
[13:35] According to this, she’s close-by. 这上面说她就住在附近
[13:37] Perfect. 太好了
[13:37] Perfect. 太好了
[13:40] So there’s nothing you can tell me about these? 那么关于这些东西你什么都不知道吗
[13:43] Please forgive me. I was not engineer. 不好意思 我不是工程师
[13:46] I was merely psychiatrist. 我只是个心理医生
[13:48] Do you know where Leviathan got them? 你知道利维坦是从哪搞到这些的吗
[13:50] From where governments usually get secrets, I imagine — 估计就是政府通常获取机密信息的渠道吧
[13:53] They stole them. 偷来的
[13:55] Let’s take a break. How about a drink? 咱们休息一下吧 喝一杯怎么样
[13:59] Thank you. How about two? 谢谢 要不来两杯吧
[14:09] Ah, nostrovia. 干杯
[14:19] You’re having some troubles at home? 你家里出问题了吗
[14:22] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:23] Mm, the blanket and the pillow and the toothbrush, razor… 毛毯加枕头 还有牙刷和剃须刀都在这儿…
[14:28] Nature of the job. 工作使然
[14:30] You got to be prepared for some late nights. 总得为熬夜加班做准备
[14:32] But… you have framed photo… 但是…你一个相框
[14:36] facedown on the credenza, 面朝下放在书柜上
[14:38] while the photo of your charming children 你孩子们这张可爱的照片
[14:40] is displayed with pride. 却自豪地展示了出来
[14:42] I can only assume that 我只能推测
[14:45] slighted photo is of your wife. 这张被你冷落的照片是你老婆的
[14:48] And if I had to guess, 如果要猜
[14:50] I would say that you do not spend much time in your own bed. 我认为你不怎么在自己家里睡了
[14:56] I apologize. 我道歉
[14:58] I have gone too far. I am a fool. 我太过分了 我真蠢
[15:01] Don’t worry about it. 没事
[15:27] There’s just so much water under the bridge between me and Loretta, 我和洛蕾塔之间的恩恩怨怨
[15:30] I wouldn’t even know where to begin. 我都不知道该从何说起
[15:35] Is that Empire State Building? 那是帝国大厦吗
[15:38] No, that’s over on 5th. 不是 帝国大厦在第五大道
[15:41] Huh. There are so many tall buildings here, yes? 这里的高楼大厦真多啊
[15:44] Go ahead. Open the window. 看看吧 打开窗户
[15:58] The buildings stretch out forever. 到处都是高楼啊
[16:03] Careful. Don’t fall out. 小心点 别掉出去
[16:05] You know, this city is unlike anything 这座城市跟我所见过的
[16:08] I have ever seen before. 任何城市都不同
[16:10] And you are telling me there is one building taller than all of these? 你是说还有一座楼比这些楼都高吗
[16:14] Tell you what. 知道吗
[16:16] Soon as this is all over, 等这事都结束了
[16:19] I’ll see about getting you a personal tour. 我会安排你去旅个游
[16:21] Hell, I’ll even take you myself. 我可以亲自带你去转转
[16:44] 103 stories. 103层
[16:46] You guys get “King Kong” over in Russia? 俄国那边看过《金刚》吗
[16:48] Of course. 当然
[16:53] Fay Wray — oh, I had a thing for her. 菲依·雷 我可爱死她了
[17:49] Miss Emke? 艾默克小姐
[17:52] No one home. What a shame. Shall we? 没人在家 真可惜 我们走吧
[17:54] Uh, keep an eye on the hallway. 你盯着走廊
[17:56] Knock if there’s danger. 有危险就敲门
[18:19] Hello. 你好
[18:22] I’m the… exterminator. 我是除虫员
[18:24] Somebody saw a roach. 有人说看见了蟑螂
[18:27] I have to catch these things before they get out of hand. 我得在蟑螂泛滥前都抓住
[18:45] Shouldn’t your — shouldn’t your mother be somewhere nearby? 你妈妈没在这儿吗
[18:47] I-I… 我…
[18:48] I think I hear her calling you. 我好像听见她喊你了
[18:53] Please go away. 快走吧
[19:00] Who were you talking to? 你在跟谁说话
[19:01] A future mafioso. Did you find anything useful? 一个未来的黑手党 你找到什么有用的了吗
[19:04] Ida’s long gone. 艾达早就逃了
[19:05] The room’s completely empty, but she’s definitely our girl. 房间完全是空的 但她肯定是我们找的人
[19:08] – How can you tell? – Uh, scratches on the bedposts. -你怎么看得出 -床柱上的刮痕
[19:10] Remember, the Russian girls 记得吗 那些俄国小姑娘
[19:11] were handcuffed to the beds from a very young age. 从小睡觉时就被拷在床上
[19:13] Are you suggesting she’s still doing it? 你是说她现在还这么做吗
[19:15] That must be a very hard habit to break. 这习惯肯定很难改掉
[19:17] – That is immensely disturbing. – I’ll knock on a few doors, -想想都糟心 -我再去找找几户人家
[19:19] see if any of the neighbors know where Ida may have gone. 看看有没有邻居知道艾达可能去哪了
[19:21] In the meantime, see if you 同时 看看你能不能
[19:22] can track down the owners of the building. 找到这栋楼的业主
[19:23] They may have a paper trail on her. 他们说不定有她的文件记录
[19:25] Meet me back at the automat, and let’s move fast. 我们回自动贩售式餐馆碰面 动作快点
[19:27] We’re close. I can feel it. 我们就快成功了 我能感觉到
[19:34] He was 4-f. 他征兵都不合格
[19:37] I’m off risking my neck, serving my country, 我冒着生命危险 为国效力
[19:41] She cheats on me with some jerk from Hoboken. 她却背着我跟霍博肯来的混蛋搞上了
[19:43] You feel that it was more than a betrayal. 你一定觉得这比背叛还可恶
[19:49] Overseas, you rose to high-ranking officer 在国外 你一路加官进爵
[19:52] and proved yourself again and again. 一次又一次证明了自己
[19:55] Here, she is just showing you your inadequacies. 在这里 她却在显示你的无能
[19:59] I am not inadequate. 我并不无能
[20:01] A plumber with flat feet — that’s inadequate. 一个扁平足的水管工 那才无能呢
[20:07] That background check you asked for. 这是你要的背景调查
[20:09] Thanks, “Yowch.” 谢谢 雅奇
[20:11] It’s actually “Yawk.” 其实是雅克
[20:16] You waiting for a tip or something? 你在等小费吗
[20:17] The chief’s been in there a real long time with that Russian guy. 局长跟那个俄国人在里面待很久了
[20:20] Well, that Russian guy happens to be 那个俄国人可是
[20:22] a huge lead in our case against Stark, agent. 斯塔克案的重大线索 特工
[20:25] Chief is just taking extra time 局长只是想多花点时间
[20:26] to make sure he gets everything right. 确保他该问的都问到
[20:28] You have a problem with that? 你有意见吗
[20:30] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[20:30] it’s different from how he usually handles things. 跟他通常处事的风格不一样
[20:32] And I’m just saying don’t worry about what Dooley’s doing. 我也只是说 不用担心杜利怎么样
[20:35] Okay? 好吗
[20:36] Now, why don’t you go brew a pot of coffee? 现在 去煮壶咖啡吧
[20:40] Saw it was getting low. 好像快见底了
[20:44] Okay. 好吧
[20:45] I lost my wife and children to Leviathan. 利维坦杀了我的妻儿
[20:49] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[20:50] I do not say this for your pity 我不是为了博取你的同情
[20:53] but only to show you that you have lost nothing. 而是告诉你 你尚未失去心头挚爱
[20:57] It is too late for me to save my family. 拯救我的家人为时已晚
[21:00] It is not too late for you to save yours. 但你还来得及挽救你的家人
[21:02] Yeah, and how am I supposed to work that miracle? 那我应该怎么做
[21:04] You cannot in your current frame of mind. 以你现在的心态肯定不行
[21:09] You must focus on the good times… 你必须集中精神 回想快乐的时光
[21:14] When you and your wife were in love and happy. 当你和你妻子还沉浸在爱河中时
[21:19] That’s supposed to help? 这会有帮助吗
[21:20] Yes. Just focus… 没错 集中精力
[21:25] On her smile… 想想她的笑容
[21:27] On her laugh… 她大笑的样子
[21:29] Everything that you love about her. 你所爱的她的一切
[21:33] Focus. 集中精力
[21:38] Chief, I got something for you. 局长 我有东西想让你看
[21:41] I’m in the middle of something, Sousa. 我现在有点忙啊 苏萨
[21:43] Can it wait? 可以等等吗
[21:44] No. It can’t. 不可以
[22:03] Good here? Yeah? 还合口味吗
[22:13] Any luck? 有发现吗
[22:14] Miss Emke paid on time, always in cash, 艾默克小姐总是按时用现金付款
[22:16] and left no forwarding address. 没有留下转递地址
[22:17] I hope you were more successful. 希望你比我查到的多
[22:18] Unfortunately, no — she was the perfect New York neighbor. 很不幸 没有 她是个纽约好邻居
[22:21] No one saw or spoke to her. Half the people I talked to 没人见过她或跟她说过话 我问的一半人
[22:23] didn’t even know the apartment was rented. 都不知道这公寓租出去了
[22:25] So what next? 下一步怎么办
[22:29] Miss Carter? 卡特小姐
[22:30] Quiet. 收声
[22:35] Procedure 791 — isolate the suspect 791规程 隔离嫌疑人
[22:38] and remove civilians from harm before attempting arrest. 在逮捕前把市民带离危险地带 避免误伤
[22:40] I’m sorry. What’s happening? 不好意思 发生什么事了
[22:41] The man at the counter is Agent Messner from Washington, D.C. 柜台前那个人是华盛顿的梅斯纳特工
[22:46] The man behind me is Agent Reese. 我后面那人是里斯特工
[22:48] SSR agents? 战略科学军团的特工吗
[22:50] I need you to find a way to block the front door 你想办法堵住前门
[22:51] so that no one else can come in. 不让其他人进来
[22:52] – I’ll do the rest. – I’d love to. -剩下的交给我 -乐意之至
[22:57] 10 cents for a cup of coffee, if you can believe it. 一杯咖啡要10美分 简直难以置信
[23:03] Get her! 抓住她
[23:05] Hold it right there! 不许动
[23:19] I can’t hold it forever! 我快堵不住了
[23:29] That way, Miss Carter! 走那边 卡特小姐
[23:39] Stop. 站住
[23:41] Right there, Carter. 别动 卡特
[23:42] No sudden movements. 别突然动作
[23:49] Those idiots from D.C. didn’t believe me 我告诉那些华盛顿蠢蛋你不好抓时
[23:51] when I said you’d be hard to grab. 他们还不相信我
[23:53] What’s happening, Jack? 发生什么事了 杰克
[23:54] Witness places you with Brannis the night he died, 有证人称班尼斯死的那晚你也在场
[23:57] there’s a photo of you in the club 斯佩德·雷蒙德被杀那晚
[23:58] the night Spider Raymond was killed, 你出现在了俱乐部的照片中
[24:00] and here you are with your best friend, 现在你又被逮个正着
[24:02] Howard Stark’s butler. 跟霍华德·斯塔克的管家混在一起
[24:03] I-I think there’s been a terrible misunderstanding — 我觉得其中肯定有误会…
[24:05] Stuff it. 闭嘴
[24:06] You’ve got it all wrong. 你全都搞错了
[24:08] Then turn yourself in. 那就自首吧
[24:10] Come to the office and tell me all about it. 来办公室 亲口告诉我怎么回事
[24:13] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能这样做
[24:15] Sweetheart… look around. 甜心 看看你周围
[24:19] You don’t have a choice. 你别无选择
[24:21] I’m so sorry, Jack. 对不起 杰克
[24:28] The Dublin House, 79th Street — meet me there. 79街的都柏林公寓 在那儿和我碰头
[24:29] Meet you there? Where are you going? 和你碰头 你要去哪
[24:31] There’s something I need to get from the Griffith. 我要回格里菲斯拿点东西
[24:32] That’s a horrible idea. 这可不是个好主意
[24:33] It’s the first place they’ll look for you. 他们首先就会去那儿找你
[24:34] What could you possibly need? 你还要拿什么
[24:35] Steve’s blood. 史蒂夫的血
[24:37] Go! 快走
[24:40] Margaret Carter, you’re under arrest for treason, espionage, 玛格丽特·卡特 你因叛国罪 间谍罪
[24:43] and aiding and abetting public enemy number one, Howard Stark. 和协助头号人民公敌霍华德·斯塔克被逮捕
[24:46] There’s more to this, Daniel — more than you can understand. 这内有隐情 丹尼尔 你无法理解
[24:51] From where I’m standing, it’s looking pretty cut and dry. 依我看来 事情挺清楚的
[24:55] You’re not going to shoot me. 你不会开枪打我的
[25:02] Peggy… 佩吉
[25:04] Don’t run. 别跑
[25:07] If you run, I’ll know it’s true. 如果你跑 我就知道这是真的
[25:10] I’m sorry, Daniel. 对不起 丹尼尔
[25:23] What do you mean they lost her? 什么叫跟丢了
[25:25] They said she managed to take down the extra men. 据说她放倒了增员的人
[25:27] All of them? All the men? 所有人 他们所有人吗
[25:30] You’re telling me one woman took out an entire team 你是说一个女人放倒了一整队
[25:32] of highly trained government agents? 训练有素的政府特工吗
[25:33] That’s what you’re telling me? 你是这意思吗
[25:35] Listen up! 听好了
[25:37] I need agents at New York municipal, 我要特工搜遍纽约市
[25:39] Newark metropolitan, and Grand Central Station. 纽瓦克市 和中央车站
[25:42] I want every bus stop, train station, dock, airport, 每个大巴站 火车站 码头 飞机场
[25:47] every last trolley wallpapered with pictures of Peggy Carter. 甚至每辆手推车上都贴满佩吉·卡特的照片
[25:50] She is now a fugitive and will be brought to justice, 她现在是一名逃犯 我们一定要将其绳之以法
[25:53] or else every last one of you 否则你们每个人
[25:55] will be demoted to grade-school hall monitor. 都等着去小学值勤吧
[25:57] Is that clear?! 听清楚了吗
[25:58] Yes, sir! 是 长官
[26:04] Doc, sorry — you can’t be out here right now. 医生 抱歉 你现在不能待在这里
[26:07] Go on. 走吧
[26:09] Here. 这里吗
[26:13] No offense, but now is not the time to be wandering around the office. 无意冒犯 但你现在不能在办公室里闲晃
[26:15] Everything is all right? 一切都还好吗
[26:17] Yeah, everything’s just dandy. 好得很呢
[26:19] I got to go take care of some business concerning one of my agents. 我要去处理我们一位特工的事
[26:22] Anything you might need, 你需要什么
[26:23] Agent Yauch will take care of, right? Won’t he? 就跟雅克特工说 好吗
[26:25] Yes, of course. 当然
[26:27] Make sure he stays in this room. 让他待在这间屋里
[26:33] So, you want coffee or something? 要喝咖啡什么的吗
[26:35] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢你
[26:49] So… 那么
[26:52] You are new here, agent, to the SSR? 你是新来的吗 新到战略科学军团的
[26:55] Nope. 不是
[26:57] Chief just trusts me with sensitive matters, 局长信任我能处理好重要事务
[26:58] like protecting our star witnesses. 比如保护我们的重要线人
[27:01] You must be very proud. 你一定很自豪吧
[27:04] Over the moon. 开心极了
[27:07] I just don’t understand how you lost her. 我真不明白你怎么能跟丢她
[27:09] I couldn’t exactly outrun her, Jack. 我又跑不过她 杰克
[27:11] Besides, you’re not getting a medal of valor for your performance. 再说 就凭你的表现也得不到英勇勋章啊
[27:13] Unbelievable — Carter. Did you know? 难以置信 居然是卡特 你知道吗
[27:16] What the hell do you think, Jack? No. 你以为呢 杰克 当然不知道
[27:20] I mean, I suspected she was hiding something, 我就觉得她有所隐瞒
[27:21] but not this. 但没想到是这个
[27:23] – You? – No. No, I sure didn’t. -你呢 -完全不知道
[27:26] You said she has a place at the Griffith, right? 你说她住在格里菲斯酒店 是吗
[27:28] On 63rd, near Lex. 63号大街 莱克星顿大街附近
[27:29] Well, crutch faster. We got places to be. 拐拄得快点 我们得赶过去
[27:34] I got spinach in my teeth or what? 我牙缝里有菠菜吗
[27:37] No, I am simply, uh, observing. 不是的 我只是在观察
[27:39] It’s…s-something I do. 我就喜欢这样
[27:43] You are a middle child, are you not? 你是二儿子吧
[27:46] How do you figure that? 你怎么知道
[27:48] Many years of experience. 多年经验积累
[27:51] You are eager to please. 你急于取悦他人
[27:53] You feel you are often ignored, 你总感觉被忽视
[27:56] as if you are invisible. 有如隐形
[27:58] You got all that just by looking at me? 你光看就看出来了
[28:00] You should start up a show with this act. 你改凭这本事办个演出
[28:03] I merely thought I might be of assistance. 我只是觉得我或许能帮上你
[28:07] I will keep my thoughts to myself. 我就不把想法说出来了
[28:10] Assistance with what? 帮什么
[28:12] Well, Chief Dooley, while a good man, 杜利局长 他自然是个好人
[28:16] is also a very busy man, yes? 但他也很忙 不是吗
[28:18] Quite difficult to get his attention, prove your worth. 想博取他的注意 证明你的能力很难
[28:24] I can help you with that. 我能帮你
[28:26] Hey, you got any bright ideas, I’m all ears. 你有什么好主意 我洗耳恭听
[28:28] I’m tired of that squid Thompson pulling all the good cases. 我受够了让汤普森把好差事都抢走
[28:31] This is because he is confident. 那是因为他自信
[28:35] I-I’m confident. 我自信啊
[28:36] You can be. 你可以自信的
[28:38] But first, we must focus… 但首先 你得集中精神
[28:42] on everything you must do 专注于你必须做的事
[28:44] to show Chief Dooley the best agent he has ever seen. 好让杜利局长知道 你是他最棒的特工
[28:51] Simply focus. 集中精神就好
[29:18] What apartment is Peggy Carter in? 佩吉·卡特住哪间公寓
[29:20] Officer, if I gave every girl’s information out 警官 如果随便哪个人走进来
[29:22] to every Tom, Dick, and Gary who came in here — 我都说出女住户的信息
[29:25] What are you doing? 你干什么
[29:26] Get out of there. That’s confidential. 立刻还来 那是保密信息
[29:28] – She’s in 3e. – Let’s go. -3E -走吧
[29:30] What? Men are not allowed above the lobby. 什么 男人不能上楼
[29:33] It’s a safety issue. 这是安全问题
[29:35] I want your badge numbers 我要记下你们的警号
[29:37] and the name of your immediate supervisor! 还要知道你们直属上司的名字
[29:53] Ma’am, step back. 夫人 请让开
[29:55] There, boys. Right around the corner. 到了 就在拐角
[30:08] Search everywhere, bag everything. 搜查一切 都打包带走
[30:09] It all comes with us. 全都拿走
[30:11] My wall! 我的墙
[30:13] I knew she was trouble the minute I laid eyes on her. 我一看到她就知道她是个麻烦人物
[30:15] Those girls from the telephone company are all the same. 那些电话公司的女孩都一个样
[30:21] She’s here somewhere. I know it. 她就在这里 我确定
[30:24] Okay. But where? 好吧 在哪呢
[31:09] Oh, god. 天呐
[31:14] Peggy? What on earth are you doing? 佩吉 你干什么呢
[31:17] Miss Martinelli! Federal agents! 马蒂内利小姐 我们是联邦特工
[31:18] We have some questions for you. 我们有问题要问您
[31:21] They’re here for me. 他们是来找我的
[31:29] Miss Martinelli, open up! 马蒂内利小姐 开门
[31:33] You don’t look like federal agents. 你看上去可不像联邦特工啊
[31:35] We’re with the Strategic Scientific Reserve. 我们是战略科学军团的
[31:37] Well, I’m with the Queens County 4h. Now take it down the hall. 我还是女王县四健会的呢 少来了
[31:39] I suggest you take them seriously, Miss Martinelli. 他们可不是闹着玩的 马蒂内利小姐
[31:42] Miss Carter is not who she appears to be. 卡特小姐并非我们想的那样
[31:45] She has defaced the very walls of this institution. 她毁坏了这间酒店的墙壁
[31:49] Mother hen here says you’re friends with Peggy Carter. 舍监说你跟佩吉·卡特是好朋友
[31:51] Yeah, we’re friendly. 嗯 我们挺好的
[31:53] She ever tell you about her work? 她跟你讲过她工作的事吗
[31:54] At the phone company? Just the usual stuff. 电话公司的工作吗 就一般那些呗
[31:56] Complained about her fathead male co-workers a lot. 经常抱怨她的猪头男同事
[31:58] She keep weird hours, stay out late, bring guys over? 她是不是作息无规律 晚归 带男人回来
[32:01] Of course not. Curfew’s at 10:00. 当然不会 晚10点宵禁
[32:02] – No guys above the lobby. – Hear, hear. -而且男人不能上楼 -说得好
[32:04] When was the last time you saw her? 您最后见她是什么时候
[32:07] A little bit ago. 前不久吧
[32:09] She was on her way out, 她当时正要出去
[32:10] said she wasn’t gonna be around for a while. 还说要离开一阵
[32:12] Did she say anything else, like where she was going? 她还说别的了吗 说她要去哪了吗
[32:16] No. She didn’t say. 没有 没说
[32:22] Uh, but…I think it had something to do with her sick grandmother. 但…好像跟她重病的奶奶有关
[32:30] Oh, gee. Um… 天呐
[32:33] Please, don’t…do that. 求您 别这样
[32:36] It’s just that her grandmother is doing poorly. 她奶奶情况很糟糕
[32:39] And whenever I think about it, 我一想起来
[32:40] it makes me think of my nanna, 就忍不住想到我奶奶
[32:41] who’s so supportive of my acting career. 她一直支持我的演艺事业
[32:44] I perform for her, and she says, 我为她表演 她说
[32:46] “You belong onstage, angel,” “你天生是演员的料 小天使”
[32:47] even though I’m living hand to mouth. 虽然我只能勉强糊口
[32:49] And I just — 我真是…
[32:55] Please stop. 求您别哭了
[32:56] Could you do something here? 你能帮帮忙吗
[32:58] Oh, actors wear their emotions close to the surface. 演员情绪都是如此外露
[33:01] I could no more stop her than I could Laurence Olivier. 我也没办法安抚她平静下来
[33:07] What’s your grandmother’s name? 你奶奶叫什么
[33:10] Gam-gam. 阿嬷
[33:13] Just… 别…
[33:14] Uh, we should go, talk to some more of the neighbors. 我们该走了 还得问问其他邻居
[33:17] Come on, Thompson. 走吧 汤普森
[33:19] There, there. 好了
[33:26] Well, I hope you’re happy, making my tenants cry. 这下你们高兴了 把我的住户都惹哭了
[33:30] And to think, my taxes pay for your incompetence. 我交税就给你们这些没用的家伙
[33:34] Take Miss Fry to her office. Keep her there. 带弗莱女士去她办公室 别让她离开
[33:36] Now wait — just a minute! 等等 给我等等
[33:38] For your own safety! 是为了您的安全
[33:40] My gut says Peggy’s close. 我有直觉 佩吉就在附近
[33:42] All right, then let’s find her. 好吧 那我们找到她
[33:44] Come here. 过来
[33:47] I want the entire building canvassed. 排查整栋楼
[33:49] If Carter’s here, by god, we’re gonna find her. 如果卡特在这儿 我们一定要找到她
[34:01] Angie, you’re amazing. 安琪 你太棒了
[34:03] I knew you didn’t work at the phone company. 我就知道你不是电话公司的
[34:08] Now, the weapons that belonged to Howard Stark — 霍华德·斯塔克的那些武器
[34:13] Where might I find them? 我都在哪能找到
[34:15] Here, in the lab. 这里 在实验室
[34:18] They took all the Stark tech in there and locked it up tight. 他们把斯塔克的科技产品都锁在里面了
[34:20] The eggheads were working on it. 实验室人员在研究呢
[34:22] Good. Can you take me there? 很好 你能带我去吗
[34:27] Focus. 集中精神
[34:30] Can you take me to the lab? 你能带我去实验室吗
[34:34] Sorry. I-I can’t. 抱歉 不行
[34:37] Dooley found out Carter was a spy for Stark, 杜利发现卡特是斯塔克的间谍
[34:39] and he put everything on lockdown. 他把一切都封锁了
[34:42] The only person allowed anywhere near the lab is the chief. 现在唯一能接近实验室的就是局长本人
[34:49] Can you show me the exits on the map, please? 能麻烦你在地图上指出出口吗
[34:53] I may need to leave quickly. 我可能得赶快离开了
[34:56] Here… 这里
[34:58] and here are your best bets. 还有这里 最保险
[35:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:03] Now I need your complete focus. 好了 你要绝对集中精神
[35:07] Do I have that? 集中了吗
[35:09] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[35:10] Good. 很好
[35:13] What I need you to do is leave this room, 我要你 离开这间办公室
[35:18] retrieve your belongings, 拿上你的东西
[35:20] like you would for the end of your shift. 就像平时下班时那样
[35:25] I need you to go to your favorite bar. 然后去你最喜欢的酒吧
[35:30] Order a bourbon — only the best. 点杯波本 最好的
[35:34] Top-shelf. 最高档的
[35:36] Savor that bourbon. 好好品味
[35:38] Enjoy it. 尽情享用
[35:41] And when you have finished, 喝完之后
[35:43] I need you to step outside and do one more thing. 你走出酒吧 再做一件事
[35:59] Just got off the phone with my brother. 刚刚跟我哥哥通过电话
[36:00] He’s gonna drop a car off at the Dublin House for you. 他会把一辆车停在都柏林公寓等你
[36:02] Should at least get you out of town for a while. 至少能让你离城待一阵
[36:04] Thank you, Angie. 谢谢你 安琪
[36:05] I also told my father to stuff secretary school. 我还告诉父亲去他的秘书学校
[36:07] I belong on Broadway. 姐就是百老汇的料
[36:09] After the performance I just saw, 就我刚刚看到的那出戏来看
[36:10] there’s no way you should be doing anything else. 你绝对是做演员的命
[36:11] You’re an amazing actress. 你真的棒极了
[36:13] You’re not so bad yourself. 你也很会演啊
[36:20] Well… 好了
[36:21] I look forward to hearing what this is about someday. 我很期待有一日能听你说说前因后果
[36:24] Someday. 有一日吧
[36:26] Take care of yourself. 你要保重
[36:28] You, too, English. 你也是 英国妞
[36:40] Peggy? 佩吉
[36:41] Oh, gosh, Peggy, you’re a sight for sore eyes. 天呐 佩吉 看到你太好了
[36:44] You know, there’s a bunch of scary men here looking for you? 你知道有一群吓人的男人在找你吗
[36:46] Hi, Dottie. Sorry. I was just actually on my way out. 你好 多蒂 抱歉 我正要出去呢
[36:48] Oh, well, sure, yeah. 那好吧
[36:49] Will I see you at dinner tonight? 今晚晚餐能见到你吗
[36:50] N-not tonight. I’ve made other arrangements. 今晚不行了 我有别的安排
[36:53] Oh, okay. Well, in that case, you have a great night, Peg. 好吧 那祝你晚上愉快了 小佩
[37:05] You’re… wearing my brand. 你擦了我的口红啊
[37:32] Is that Peggy Carter?! 那是佩吉·卡特吗
[37:34] Miss, for your own safety, stand back! 小姐 为了您个人的安全 请退后
[37:37] Oh, gosh, mister, can you help? 天呐 先生 能帮帮忙吗
[37:39] I think my friend Peggy must have fainted. 我朋友佩吉一定是晕倒了
[37:41] – Careful. – Can you help? -小心哦 -你们能帮忙吗
[37:46] She’s out. 她昏过去了
[37:48] What happened? 怎么回事
[37:49] Oh, I don’t know. I just found her like this. 我不知道 我发现她时就这样了
[37:51] Jack, a little help? 杰克 帮帮忙啊
[37:55] Sit her up. 扶她坐起来
[37:58] She’s unconscious. Do we really need those? 她昏迷不醒 有那个必要吗
[38:01] Trust me. We need them. 相信我 有必要
[38:03] Oh, gosh, I hope she’s okay. Should I call an ambulance? 天呐 希望她没事 我要叫救护车吗
[38:06] Thank you, miss. We’ll take care of it from here. 谢了 小姐 我们来就行
[38:11] Grab her pocketbook. 拿上她的包
[38:12] Come on, Carter. Let’s go. 走吧 卡特 我们走
[39:13] I can explain everything. All of it. 我能解释的 我能解释一切
[39:23] Hey, dot, Miriam wants everyone downstairs. 多蒂 米利亚姆要大家都下楼去
[39:29] I don’t got all night, Iowa. 我可不能等你一整晚 爱荷华妞
[39:31] Let’s go. 快走吧
[39:37] Hey, Dot, you here? 多蒂 你在吗
[40:10] Sit. 坐下
[40:14] This isn’t necessary. 没这必要
[40:16] You put three SSR agents in the hospital today, 你今天把三个战略科学军团的特工打进了医院
[40:19] so, yeah, it’s necessary. 所以完全有这必要
[40:33] Don’t go easy on her just ’cause she’s a girl. 别因为她是女人就对她手软
[40:44] Let’s get started. 我们开始吧
卡特特工

Post navigation

Previous Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

卡特特工(Agent Carter)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme