时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:12] | You’re the only one that can clear my name. | 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人 |
[00:13] | May I introduce you to Miss Dorothy Underwood? | 请允许我向你们介绍多萝茜·安德伍德小姐 |
[00:16] | Oh, call me Dottie. | 叫我多蒂 |
[00:18] | Return to your room, please. | 回屋去 |
[00:23] | – What’s in the vial? – Steve rogers’ blood. | -小瓶里是什么 -史蒂夫·罗杰斯的血 |
[00:25] | – I trusted you, Howard! – I know, and I was wrong. | -亏我信任你 霍华德 -我知道 我错了 |
[00:28] | Photographer got a shot of the blonde | 摄像师拍到了那个 |
[00:29] | who was with Spider before he got killed, | 在斯佩德死前跟他一起的金发妞 |
[00:30] | But not one clear shot of her face. | 但没有一张她的正脸照 |
[00:32] | What did the lab rats say about your magic typewriter? | 实验室的人对那台神奇的打字机有什么看法 |
[00:34] | They’re claiming it sends signals back and forth. | 他们说打字机能收发信号 |
[00:36] | To where, we don’t know yet. | 至于对方地点 还不得而知 |
[01:26] | But she’ll never find me here. | 我躲在这儿她找不到我 |
[01:28] | And if you let me stay… | 如果你们让我留下 |
[01:30] | …I’ll keep house for you. | 我会给你们打扫卫生 |
[01:32] | I’ll wash and sew and sweep and cook. | 我会洗缝扫煮 |
[02:22] | What does “ennui” mean? | “无聊”[法语]什么意思 |
[02:24] | Uh, it’s like melancholy, | 跟忧郁差不多 |
[02:25] | um, sadness born out of tedium or boredom. | 因为沉闷或厌烦而忧伤 |
[02:28] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[02:29] | When I knocked on Angie’s door this morning, | 我今早去敲安琪的门 |
[02:30] | she said she was “too consumed by ennui” to come to work today. | 她说她实在太”无聊” 无法来上班 |
[02:34] | Oh, and to think, her acting teacher said | 这姑娘真能作 她戏剧老师 |
[02:36] | she wasn’t dramatic enough. | 还说她不够戏剧化呢 |
[02:37] | “Ennui.” | “无聊” |
[02:39] | – Sounds French. Baguette? – Yeah. | -真像法国人 法式长棍 -嗯 |
[02:40] | Um, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Go on. I can never finish mine. | 吃点吧 反正我每次都吃不完 |
[02:44] | Hey, you got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[02:47] | Do you think I could convince Angie | 你认为我能说服安琪 |
[02:48] | to come out and give me a tour of the city? | 出门陪我逛纽约吗 |
[02:50] | I still get lost, but I want to see everything. | 我还是总迷路 但我哪都想看看 |
[02:52] | And I want to see the best things first. | 我想先看最棒的景点 |
[02:55] | So, first up, Central Park and then Empire State Building | 那么 先去中央公园和帝国大厦 |
[03:01] | and then Trinity Church and then Statue of Liberty. | 然后去三一教堂和自由女神像 |
[03:05] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[03:08] | Peggy? Hello? | 佩吉 在听吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, um, tourist traps. | 那都是糊弄游客的 |
[03:13] | – I’m sorry. – If you want to get to know New York — | -什么 -如果你想了解纽约 |
[03:14] | If you want to get to know any place | 如果你想了解任何地方 |
[03:16] | you have to start with th people first. | 你得从了解当地人开始 |
[03:17] | – I talk to people. – Real people with real jobs. | -我跟人谈天 -有真正工作那种真正的纽约人 |
[03:20] | Not the, uh, phony, superficial ones that pervade this city. | 不是在市里游荡的那种做作的人 |
[03:24] | Uh, you should start with Brooklyn first. | 你应该先去布鲁克林 |
[03:26] | But I-I’d rather see the Statue of Liberty. | 但我更想看自由女神像 |
[03:28] | Oh, she’ll still be there. | 她又不会跑 |
[03:30] | But what she represents, the spirit of Lady Liberty, | 但她所代表的 自由女神的精神 |
[03:33] | is found in its people. | 只有在人民心中找得到 |
[03:37] | You sounded just like Captain America just now. | 你这话像是从美国队长口里说出来的 |
[03:39] | That’s no bad thing. | 那不是坏事 |
[03:41] | Well — oh, my gosh! | 那好吧 天啊 |
[03:43] | – I am so sorry. I’m such a klutz. – It’s no harm done. | -真抱歉 我笨死了 -不要紧 |
[03:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用你 |
[03:46] | Let me, let me, let me. | 我来 |
[03:48] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[03:50] | And thanks, Peggy. | 谢谢你 佩吉 |
[03:52] | I’m off to Brooklyn. | 我要去布鲁克林喽 |
[03:56] | How do I get to Brooklyn? | 怎么去那儿 |
[03:58] | Wait. Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[03:59] | I will figure it out myself. | 我自己想办法 |
[04:01] | I’m sure you will. | 你会找到的 |
[04:03] | – Well, have fun, Dottie. – Thanks. | -玩得开心 多蒂 -谢了 |
[04:18] | Beautiful morning, huh, Peggy? | 今早天气真不错 是吧 佩吉 |
[04:19] | – Feels like home. – Missing England, huh? | -跟家乡一样 -怀念英国了 |
[04:21] | Well, missing something. | 还有别的吧 |
[04:23] | Copy of the Ledger, please. | 来份《纪事报》 |
[04:28] | – Good day, Pete. – Bye. | -日安 皮特 -再见 |
[04:29] | Miss Carter, I beg only one moment of your time. | 卡特小姐 我请求占用一点你的时间 |
[04:32] | You’ve had your moment, Mr. Jarvis. | 给过你机会 贾维斯先生 |
[04:33] | If you or Howard have anything else to say, | 如果你或霍华德有别的话想说 |
[04:34] | you can tell it to the marines. | 我也不会信了 |
[04:35] | I tried to persuade Mr. Stark to tell you the truth. | 我曾劝说斯塔克先生告诉你实情 |
[04:37] | You could have told me yourself. | 你本可以自己告诉我 |
[04:38] | Well, given my current situation, | 鉴于我所处境地 |
[04:39] | I didn’t see how that was possible. | 我觉得我不能说 |
[04:41] | Yes, how could it ever be possible? | 是啊 怎么说得出呢 |
[04:42] | How could you ever say, | 你怎么能说出 |
[04:43] | “Howard Stark wants you to steal Captain America’s blood.” | “霍华德·斯塔克想让你偷美国队长的血样” |
[04:46] | Oh, yes, look. It is possible. | 看啊 说出来了 |
[04:47] | If only it were that simple. | 要是这么简单就好了 |
[04:48] | Howard didn’t want my help to prove his innocence. | 霍华德才不需要我帮他洗清罪名 |
[04:50] | He wanted a new toy to manipulate. | 他需要新的玩具来摆弄 |
[04:51] | Miss Carter, you must know | 卡特小姐 你要知道 |
[04:53] | that Mr. Stark has the greatest admiration. | 斯塔克先生万分敬佩你 |
[04:55] | Only for himself. | 敬佩他自己吧 |
[04:58] | He can be thoughtless… inconsiderate, vain, | 他有时会比较轻率 不顾及他人 虚荣 |
[05:03] | childish, unreliable, arrogant… | 孩子气 不靠谱 自大 |
[05:05] | – You flatter him. – …but he is a good man. | -你高抬他了 -但他是个好人 |
[05:09] | He used me. | 他利用了我 |
[05:10] | He uses you, whether you choose to see it or not. | 他利用了你 不管你愿不愿意承认 |
[05:12] | He needs your help, Miss Carter. | 他需要你的帮助 卡特小姐 |
[05:14] | What he needs is a servant, and he already has that in you. | 他需要的是个仆人 他不是已经有你了吗 |
[05:16] | And what does the SSR have in you? | 那战略科学军团把你当什么 |
[05:18] | I am a federal agent, Mr. Jarvis. | 我是位联邦特工 贾维斯先生 |
[05:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:23] | Finely trained and skilled in the art of fetching coffee. | 训练有素 端咖啡技术一流 |
[05:26] | These men you call your colleagues — | 你称呼他们为同事的人 |
[05:27] | they don’t respect you. | 他们不尊敬你 |
[05:28] | They don’t even see you. | 他们甚至无视你 |
[05:30] | Do you honestly expect they’ll change their minds? | 你真以为他们会改变看法吗 |
[05:33] | I expect I will make them. | 我会让他们改变 |
[05:41] | Billy, I got the white house holding for | 比利 我这儿有白宫打给局长的电话 |
[05:42] | the chief on line 2. | 2号线待机 |
[05:45] | Daniel, what’s going on? | 丹尼尔 发生了什么 |
[05:46] | Sasha Demidov’s magic typewriter turned itself on all by itself. | 沙夏·德米多夫的神奇打字机自行启动了 |
[05:50] | What did the message say? | 传递了什么讯息 |
[05:51] | It’s encoded. We got a cryptographer | 编码了 我们从阿灵顿大厅[美国破译部门] |
[05:52] | up from Arlington Hall trying to crack it. | 找来找了个解码员 试图破解 |
[05:54] | He, uh, stinks at his job. | 他不怎么样 |
[05:57] | It’s clearly not a German cipher, | 显然不是德国密码 |
[05:58] | or the Turing method would work. | 否则 用图灵破解法就解开了 |
[05:59] | What will work, in your estimation, huh? | 那你估计用什么能解开 |
[06:04] | You already looked through that book 10 times. | 那书你已经看了十遍了 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna have to take this back with me to Virginia, | 我得把这个带回弗吉尼亚 |
[06:07] | – where I can run it– – you’re not taking it anywhere. | -在那儿我能… -你不能带走 |
[06:08] | Look, as difficult as it might be for you people to understand, | 听着 你们这些人可能很难理解 |
[06:10] | I can’t just beat a code into submission | 我不能逼密码的供 |
[06:12] | or shoot it with a gun. | 或是向他开枪 |
[06:13] | Yeah? That works great with pencil pushers like you. | 是吗 那种办法对你这种坐办公室的最管用了 |
[06:16] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[06:20] | I saw this at Bletchley. It’s a one-time pad system. | 这我在布莱奇利[英国破译部门]见过 是一次性密码本 |
[06:22] | You think I didn’t try a pad immediately? | 你以为我没按照那个试过吗 |
[06:24] | Did you account for the original message being written in Russian? | 你有考虑过原文是俄语吗 |
[06:26] | Can you read it? | 你能破解吗 |
[06:28] | They are map coordinates. | 是地图坐标 |
[06:31] | 53 degrees, 72 minutes north, | 北纬53度72分 |
[06:35] | 27 degrees, 37 minutes west. | 西经27度37分 |
[06:41] | “Purchase confirmed. Exchange at 0800, April 27th.” | “包裹确认 4月27日上午8点交换” |
[06:46] | That’s less than two days from now. | 还有不到两天的时间 |
[06:48] | Coordinates are in the Maryina Horka forest in Belarus. | 坐标指向白俄罗斯的马里纳戈尔卡森林 |
[06:50] | “Leviathan…to acquire prototype…havoc reactor.” | “利维坦…购买破坏反应堆原型” |
[06:55] | I’m sorry. Leviathan? | 什么 利维坦 |
[06:57] | As far as I know, it’s an old testament sea monster — | 据我所知 那是《旧约》中的海怪 |
[07:00] | who types, apparently. | 显然还会打字 |
[07:01] | No. It’s a covert Russian organization, supposedly. | 不 据称那是个俄国秘密组织 |
[07:04] | I always just assumed it was a spook story. | 我一直以为那是胡扯 |
[07:06] | Rumors had it, after the war, | 传言在战后 |
[07:08] | their group wanted to purchase weapons to fight the allies. | 他们想购买武器对抗盟军 |
[07:11] | Well, if they’re real and she’s reading that right — | 如果他们真的存在 她又没破解错的话 |
[07:13] | She is trying to concentrate, thank you. | 她还想集中注意力呢 谢谢 |
[07:16] | “Payment of…$100,000 American upon delivery… | “货到支付10万美金 |
[07:25] | “Payable to… | 支付给 |
[07:29] | Howard Stark.” | 霍华德·斯塔克” |
[07:31] | Hot damn! We got him. | 好极了 逮到他了 |
[07:32] | We got Stark red-handed selling weapons to the Russians. | 我们有了斯塔克把武器卖给俄国人的证据 |
[07:35] | Take a team to Belarus. Find Stark, bring him home. | 带支小队去白俄罗斯 找到斯塔克 带他回国 |
[07:37] | Li, Ramirez, gear up. You’re going to Russia. | 李 拉米雷兹 打行李 去俄国 |
[07:39] | – Li, Ramirez, and Carter. – Come again? | -李 拉米雷兹和卡特 -你说什么 |
[07:41] | There’s no one more qualified for this mission, sir. | 这次行动没人比我更有资格 长官 |
[07:43] | I am going to Russia. | 我要去俄国 |
[07:49] | – Chief, we’re not having a – I invite you to | -局长 这可不是 -您可以看看 |
[07:50] | – knitting circle. – look at my war records, sir. | -过家家 -我的战时档案 长官 |
[07:51] | – This is the real deal. – You’ll find ample evidence — | -这可是真格的 -您会找到充足的证据 |
[07:52] | Stop! In my office. | 别吵了 去我办公室 |
[07:54] | Are you really considering letting Carter come? | 您真打算让卡特去吗 |
[07:56] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚说什么了 |
[07:58] | Chances are Leviathan will continue to communicate in code, | 利维坦可能会继续用密码进行联络 |
[08:01] | which means that the team needs my skills as a code breaker, | 那么小队就需要我来破译密码 |
[08:04] | assuming there is a Leviathan. | 如果真有利维坦的话 |
[08:05] | We have no idea who’s at the other end of that typewriter. | 我们根本不知道打字机那头的人是谁 |
[08:06] | All the more reason not to saddle me and my guys with babysitting her. | 那就更不该让她给我和我队员增加负担 |
[08:09] | – Would you prefer to have a nanny wipe your noses? – I might. | -你更想要个保姆替你擦鼻子吗 -也可以 |
[08:11] | Enough. | 够了 |
[08:14] | It’s your team, Thompson. What do you want? | 队伍你带 汤普森 你想怎么样 |
[08:16] | Look, it’s great that Carter cracked the code. | 听我说 卡特破译了密码是非常了不起 |
[08:19] | I am proud of her. I am. | 我为她骄傲 真的 |
[08:21] | But we have no idea what we’re getting into over there, okay? | 但我们完全不知道那边是什么情况 |
[08:24] | I don’t need brains. I need brawn. I need- | 我不需要好脑瓜 只需要好身板 |
[08:26] | You need someone who speaks the language | 你需要会说那里语言 |
[08:27] | – and understand the region. – Ramirez speaks Russian. | -了解当地情况的人 -拉米雷兹会说俄语 |
[08:28] | I spent three years in the mud of the European theater — | 我在欧洲战区摸爬滚打了三年 |
[08:31] | The eastern front, the western front, and everything in between. | 东部战线 西部战线 以及之间的所有战区 |
[08:33] | Yeah, surrounded by some of our best men. | 没错 有我们的精英战士护着 |
[08:35] | Agent Thompson, do you know what the smell of herring in the air | 汤普森特工 你知道仲夏时节 如果在白俄 |
[08:37] | means in the middle of a Belarussian summer? | 闻到鲱鱼的味道意味着什么吗 |
[08:39] | Someone’s having a fish fry. | 有人在炸鱼 |
[08:40] | It means there is wind blowing in from the Baltic. | 那意味着有风从波罗的海刮过来 |
[08:43] | It means a snow storm in July, | 意味着七月也会刮暴风雪 |
[08:44] | and if you can smell the wind, | 如果你已经闻到海风 |
[08:45] | it means you have 30 minutes to find shelter and build a fire | 那你就只有30分钟找个避难处并生火 |
[08:48] | before you die of hypothermia in the morning. | 否则到早上你就会体温过低而死 |
[08:49] | I know all of this because I’ve been there. | 我知道这些 因为我在那里待过 |
[08:53] | Now I know, too. | 现在我也知道了 |
[08:57] | Look, put yourself in my shoes, Carter. | 听着 你站在我的立场上想一想 卡特 |
[09:00] | I send you on this mission, you get yourself killed, | 如果我派你去执行这次任务 你不幸遇难 |
[09:03] | I’m the moron who got a woman killed in action. | 那我就成了让女人参与行动而遇害的蠢货 |
[09:06] | I send you and one of my guys buys it, | 我派你去 我们的手下死了 |
[09:08] | I’m the one who set him up to die. | 那我就成了害死他的人 |
[09:11] | I know you’ve spent time in Russia, | 我知道你在俄国待过 |
[09:13] | but we’re putting together a European tac team | 但我们要整合出一支了解当地情况的 |
[09:15] | that knows the terrain. | 欧洲战术小队 |
[09:16] | Not like I do. Not like the 107th regiment. | 那我最了解 107步兵团最了解 |
[09:19] | The Europeans don’t even know Europe as well as the 107th. | 欧洲人对欧洲的了解程度都不如107步兵团 |
[09:22] | You think I wouldn’t snatch them up if I could? | 你以为我要是可以 不会去找他们来吗 |
[09:23] | What would you say if I could deliver them? | 如果我能找他们来呢 |
[09:25] | I’d say, “Pack your bags,” But that’s not gonna happen. | 我会让你马上收拾行李 但那是不可能的 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想她的 |
[09:33] | I mean, come on, chief, | 拜托 局长 |
[09:33] | You’re not actually thinking about letting Carter go to — | 你不会真想让卡特去… |
[09:35] | Son, I like you, but I’m running an office here. | 小子 我喜欢你 但我要管理一整个办事处 |
[09:40] | I got the vice president of the united states calling me at home, | 我在家接到了美国副总统的电话 |
[09:43] | asking me when I’m gonna deliver him Howard Stark. | 他问我什么时候能抓到霍华德·斯塔克 |
[09:46] | At the same time, I got a nazi war criminal | 同时 又有个纳粹战犯告诉我 |
[09:48] | telling me Stark’s involved in a massacre. | 斯塔克涉嫌屠杀 |
[09:51] | I’m trying to run an investigation here, | 我在努力展开调查 |
[09:53] | and I don’t have time on my docket | 没时间再分心 |
[09:55] | for your little crush on Carter. | 管你对卡特那点小心思 |
[09:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:02] | Okay, uh, I’m thinking we fly the team over there, | 我打算带队坐飞机过去 |
[10:04] | We land on the Polish side of the Russian border, | 降落在俄-波边境地区的波兰境内 |
[10:06] | We meet the tac team there, okay? Then — | 跟战术小队在那里汇合 然后… |
[10:09] | The 107th will meet us | 107步兵团将跟我们在 |
[10:10] | at the polish side of the Russian border. | 俄-波边境地区的波兰境内汇合 |
[10:12] | That is the plan, isn’t it? It is the most obvious one. | 是这么打算的吧 这是最显而易见的选择 |
[10:18] | Gear up. You roll out in an hour. | 去准备吧 你们一小时后动身 |
[10:22] | That’s all. | 别说了 |
[10:38] | Carter, if you’re looking for a peep show, try Times Square. | 卡特 你想看脱衣舞 得去时代广场 |
[10:41] | This is the only changing room in the SSR. | 战略科学军团只有这一个换衣间 |
[10:43] | I need to change. | 我得换衣服 |
[10:44] | Try the ladies’ room. | 那去女换衣间啊 |
[10:45] | The ladies’ room is downstairs in the lobby of the ad agency. | 女换衣间在楼下广告公司的大厅里 |
[10:48] | I’d match rather suffer the musk of a men’s locker room | 我宁愿闻男换衣间里的麝香味 |
[10:50] | than have to change into tactical gear in a public restroom. | 也不想跑去一个公共休息室换装备 |
[10:54] | Pull up your skirts, boys. | 快穿上裙子 小伙子们 |
[10:56] | Geez, Carter, give a guy some warning. | 天呐 卡特 提前说一声啊 |
[10:58] | Oh, such fuss. Do none of you have sisters? | 别这么大惊小怪 你们都没有姐妹吗 |
[11:01] | They don’t look like you. | 她们可不像你这样 |
[11:02] | Come on, congratulate the lady. She’s on the team. | 行了 快恭喜这位女士 她要跟我们一起去 |
[11:06] | Jack, you really think that’s a good idea? | 杰克 你真觉得这样好吗 |
[11:08] | Not my call. | 不是我定的 |
[11:09] | We can’t be responsible for a wo– | 我们没精力照顾个女的… |
[11:10] | Let me know if you want to stay home. | 你要想待在家里就直说 |
[11:11] | I got six guys out there who’d love to take your place. | 有六个人愿意顶替你的位子 |
[11:15] | Oh, this is new. It’s lighter than it looks. | 这是新设计的 比看起来要轻很多 |
[11:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:19] | Lab boys just dropped it off. | 实验室那帮小子们刚送来的 |
[11:21] | It’s 10% titanium alloy. | 10%的钛合金 |
[11:23] | Although, I don’t think they had 38-22-38 in mind | 不过他们设计的时候 |
[11:26] | when they designed it. | 应该没考虑到你的三围 |
[11:27] | Math isn’t your forte, is it, Agent Thompson? | 你数学不太好 是吗 汤普森特工 |
[11:29] | Or is that just words in general? | 还是你只是随口胡诌 |
[11:30] | That’s “Words in general, sir.” | “随口胡诌 长官” |
[11:32] | Yes, sir, Lieutenant Junior Grade, sir. | 是的 长官 中尉大人 |
[11:35] | Guess you’re used to serving under a captain? | 看来你是习惯了伺候队长 |
[11:37] | Just not used to serving with boys. | 我只是不习惯跟小男生一起战斗 |
[11:39] | Field report. | 现场报告 |
[11:41] | Maps, weather, charts, | 地图 天气 图表 |
[11:43] | all known bogey dope for the area, | 那片区域已知的一切 |
[11:44] | dossier files on the tac team, | 战术小队的档案 |
[11:46] | though Carter’s pretty much all the intel you need on them. | 不过其实问卡特就行了 |
[11:49] | Thorough as ever, Sousa. | 一如既往的周到 苏萨 |
[11:51] | Oh, compass. Compass. Almost forgot my compass. | 指南针 差点忘了我的指南针 |
[11:53] | Locker 42. Would you grab that for me, pal? | 在42号储物柜 能替我拿一下吗 |
[11:59] | – Oh, bloody Nora! – Whoa, Nelly! | -天呐 -老天爷 |
[12:00] | You’re– | 你在… |
[12:02] | Yes, e-everything’s fine. | 没错 没事的 |
[12:04] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[12:05] | You don’t have to worry about it, Sousa. | 不用担心了 苏萨 |
[12:08] | Is there anything else, Daniel? | 还有别的事吗 丹尼尔 |
[12:12] | – No. – “N-no”? Yes? | -没有了 -是吗 |
[12:14] | – Have a swell trip. – Right. Thank you. | -一路顺风 -嗯 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Relax. You’ll sprain something. | 放松 别扭着自己 |
[12:34] | It’s just as you remember it. | 跟你记住的动作一样 |
[12:35] | You a mind reader, | 你是会读心 |
[12:37] | or is that your woman’s intuition speaking? | 还是在用你的女性直觉 |
[12:38] | How’s this for woman’s intuition– | 这个女性直觉如何 |
[12:40] | this is your first jump, isn’t it? | 这是你第一次跳 不是吗 |
[12:42] | Nineth. | 第九次 |
[12:46] | Eight training jumps. | 之前训练过八次了 |
[12:48] | You’ve infiltrated hostile territory before. | 你以前也潜入过敌方区域 |
[12:50] | You’ll be fine. Just follow our lead. | 你会没事的 跟我们走就好 |
[12:52] | Thanks, Carter, but I already have a mother. | 谢了 卡特 不过我已经有个妈管我了 |
[12:54] | Prepare for drop. | 准备跳伞 |
[12:55] | What I need right now are soldiers. | 我现在需要的是士兵 |
[12:58] | Let’s go, boys! It’s go time! | 走吧 跳伞时间到 |
[13:00] | The drop will put us 10 kilometers from our rendezvous with our tac team, | 降落地点据与战术小队汇合的地点相距十公里 |
[13:04] | assuming they’re where they’re supposed to be. | 如果他们届时能到的话 |
[13:05] | – They’ll be there. – They better be. | -他们会在的 -最好是这样 |
[13:21] | We’re eight klicks East of the RV. | 我们在汇合地点以东八公里处 |
[13:23] | I’ll take lead. Carter, you’re in back. | 我打头 卡特 你断后 |
[13:25] | Stay tight. | 跟紧 |
[13:35] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[13:37] | Emu. | 鸸鹋 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | “Ostrich,” Man. “Ostrich.” | “鸵鸟”啊 老兄 “鸵鸟” |
[13:42] | Shut up. Emu. | 闭嘴 鸸鹋 |
[13:44] | Carter, Dugan forgot the password again. | 卡特 杜根又忘记暗号了 |
[13:47] | Password is “Eagle,” you apes. | 暗号是老鹰 蠢货 |
[13:49] | Oh hi Peggy, fellas. | 你好啊 佩吉 大家好 |
[13:53] | Thompson, that’s Dum-Dum Dugan. | 汤普森 那是”达姆”杜根 |
[13:55] | Jack thompson, Mike Li, | 杰克·汤普森 麦克·李 |
[13:56] | Rick Ramirez, | 里克·拉米雷兹 |
[13:57] | This is “Junior” Juniper, “Pinky” Pinkerton, | 这是”小毛孩”朱尼普 “小指头”平克顿 |
[14:00] | “Happy Sam” Sawyer, | “爱笑山姆”索耶 |
[14:01] | you seem to know Dum-Dum Dugan. | 看来你认识”达姆”杜根 |
[14:03] | the 107th, our tactical team. | 这就是107步兵团 我们的战术小队 |
[14:05] | You guys are the Howling Commandos. | 你们是咆哮突击队 |
[14:07] | – Yeah, I hate that name. – I came up with that name. | -我讨厌这个名字 -这名字可是我起的 |
[14:09] | That you did. | 可不是 |
[14:10] | Dugan, you fought side-by-side with Captain America, didn’t you? | 杜根 你曾跟美国队长并肩作战 是吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah. But not as long as she did. | 是的 但时间没有她长 |
[14:18] | Agent Jack Thompson. | 我是杰克·汤普森特工 |
[14:20] | I’m running point for the SSR. | 战略科学军团分队负责人 |
[14:21] | We head due East till we hit the border. | 我们要一直向东走 走到边境 |
[14:22] | We’ll hit a wall of reds before we reach the border. | 没走到边境就会遇到苏联人 |
[14:25] | Let’s head up into Lithuania, | 我们潜进立陶宛 |
[14:26] | cross over into Russia at Ashmyany. | 从奥什米亚尼进入俄国 |
[14:28] | You planning on walking halfway across Lithuania? | 你打算走过半个立陶宛 |
[14:30] | Well, you can if you want. | 你想走的话也行 |
[14:34] | But me? I’m taking these. | 我要坐这些车 |
[14:36] | Peggy, let’s go. | 佩吉 走吧 |
[14:53] | Did you bring what I asked for? | 你把我要的东西带来了吗 |
[14:57] | From my own private stash. | 是我自己私藏的 |
[14:58] | Ah, attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[15:01] | See, the Germans are geniuses when it comes to beer, | 要说啤酒 德国佬的确是天才 |
[15:05] | but no one knows Bourbon like the U.S. of A. | 但没人比美国人更懂波本 |
[15:12] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[15:19] | All right, so, tell me, | 好了 告诉我 |
[15:22] | what’s the story with Stark and these Leviathan jerks? | 斯塔克和那些利维坦混蛋是怎么回事 |
[15:25] | The SSR is convinced that Howard is trying | 战略科学军团认定霍华德试图 |
[15:26] | to sell technology to enemies of the United States. | 出售科技给美国的敌人 |
[15:29] | They think Leviathan is a potential buyer. | 他们认为利维坦可能是其中一个买家 |
[15:31] | – And you disagree? – Howard isn’t selling weapons | -你不同意吗 -霍华德才没有出售武器 |
[15:34] | to adversaries of the United States — | 给美国的敌人 |
[15:36] | not to Leviathan, not to anybody. | 没有给利维坦 或其他人 |
[15:38] | He may be an utter wanker, but he is one of us. | 他虽然是个混蛋 但他是我们的人 |
[15:42] | So you think the whole deal is a trap. | 所以你认为这事就是个陷阱 |
[15:44] | It’s always a damn trap. | 这种事总是如此 |
[15:45] | That’s why we bring the guns. | 所以我们带来了枪 |
[15:47] | Question is, if Leviathan is trying | 问题是 如果利维坦试图 |
[15:49] | to lure us in with promises of capturing Howard, | 用抓到霍华德的可能把我们引来 |
[15:51] | then what is it that they really want? | 那他们的真实目的是什么 |
[15:53] | Maybe it’s just the pleasure of your company. | 也许只是想找你陪陪 |
[16:00] | You smell bad enough. | 你身上已经够臭了 |
[16:01] | And you used to be fun. | 你以前很有趣的 |
[16:02] | Yeah, once upon a time. | 是啊 那是很久以前了 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:15] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[16:19] | Don’t you have a life? | 你自己没有生活吗 |
[16:22] | I’m an SSR agent, sir. | 我是战略科学军团的特工 长官 |
[16:24] | My job is my life. | 我的工作就是我的生活 |
[16:26] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[16:28] | I’m meeting a friend for a drink. | 我要约一个朋友喝酒 |
[16:30] | Figured if I went home, wife might not let me out again. | 如果回家了 我妻子可能就不让我出门了 |
[16:35] | Women, right? | 女人就是麻烦啊 |
[16:36] | – Women. – Good night. | -是啊 -晚安 |
[16:40] | Thanks, Yauch. | 谢谢 雅克 |
[16:54] | 枪伤 右肩胛骨 | |
[17:30] | Hey, go easy on those beans, okay? | 别吃那么多豆子 好吗 |
[17:34] | Coast is clear. | 周边安全 |
[17:35] | Li and Ramirez are on the night watch. | 李和拉米雷兹在值夜班 |
[17:36] | We should be good to go at first light. | 黎明时我们应该就可以走了 |
[17:39] | Which means we stand relieved. | 所以 我们可以放松了 |
[17:41] | You see any Abominable Snowmen like the one in Tibet? | 你见到西藏那种的喜马拉雅雪人了吗 |
[17:43] | I — I never said, “A-abominable Snowman.” | 我从没过说是”喜马拉雅雪人” |
[17:45] | In fairness, he did specify “Yeti.” | 说句公道话 他说的是”雪人” |
[17:48] | – Yeah. – Sorry, it was a little hard to make out words | -是啊 -抱歉 你哭得那么厉害 |
[17:50] | in between all the sobbing. | 实在听不清你的话 |
[17:51] | Shut up. It was scary. | 少来 真的很吓人啊 |
[17:55] | So, what is the difference | 那么 雪人 |
[17:56] | between a yeti and an Abominable Snowman? | 和喜马拉雅雪人之间有什么区别 |
[17:58] | One’s real and one isn’t. | 一个是真的 另一个不是 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | So, I hear they have, uh, mermaids in Japan. | 我听说日本有美人鱼 |
[18:05] | You see any of them when you were out there? | 你去的时候见过吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, story time. | 是啊 讲讲故事吧 |
[18:09] | I got nothing you guys ain’t heard before. | 我没什么你们没听说过的故事 |
[18:11] | Did a lot of ground work, dug a lot of trenches. | 做了很多基础工作 挖了很多战壕 |
[18:13] | They don’t give out Navy Crosses just for digging trenches. | 如果只挖战壕 是不会得到海军十字勋章的 |
[18:22] | Navy Cross. | 海军十字勋章 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | 1945. Tsuken island. Nothing detail. | 1945年 津坚岛 别的不能多说 |
[18:39] | I fall asleep on the night shift. | 夜班的时候我睡着了 |
[18:41] | I wake up — six Japanese soldiers walking into my camp, | 醒来时 六个日本兵走进我的帐营 |
[18:47] | just waltzing in in the dark. | 就在黑暗里 大摇大摆地走进来 |
[18:50] | One of them bends down over my sleeping C.O. | 其中一个向我沉睡的指挥官弯下腰 |
[18:59] | One more second, he’d slit his throat. | 再过一秒 他就会割了他的喉咙 |
[19:06] | Snapped to. | 我突然清醒过来 |
[19:09] | Shoot him in the back. | 我从后面击中了他 |
[19:11] | Shoot them all… | 把他们全打死了 |
[19:13] | before they even knew I was there. | 他们都没发现我 |
[19:19] | before my last man was even awake. | 我有的同伴甚至还没醒过来 |
[19:28] | Truth be told, I like the kid’s yeti story better. | 说实话 我更喜欢那个雪人的故事 |
[19:50] | What are you, a history buff now? | 你怎么 成历史迷了吗 |
[19:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[19:57] | Anything you can tell me about the battle of Finow — | 告诉我关于菲诺战役的事 |
[19:59] | anything I don’t already know — buys you a scotch. | 只要是我不知道的 我就请你喝威士忌 |
[20:04] | 247 dead Russians massacred | 247个苏联人惨遭屠杀 |
[20:08] | in a battle no one will take credit for. | 而却没人为这场战役居功 |
[20:13] | Where’s my drink? | 我的酒呢 |
[20:14] | That one I knew. | 这我知道了 |
[20:15] | Cheap does not become you, Rog. | 你可不是小气的人 罗杰 |
[20:19] | Scotch for my friend. | 给我朋友一杯威士忌 |
[20:20] | Coming up. | 这就来 |
[20:21] | I wrote a piece on it for the Times. | 我给《泰晤士报》写了篇关于这事的报道 |
[20:24] | Should have won a Pulitzer Prize for it, too. | 本能靠它赢个普利策奖的 |
[20:27] | How did I not read that one? | 我怎么没拜读过大作 |
[20:28] | Ah, my editor killed it. | 被我的编辑毙了 |
[20:32] | Got scared. | 怂了 |
[20:33] | I guess that’s what happens when you implicate the army | 我猜当你指责军队和霍华德·斯塔克涉嫌 |
[20:35] | and Howard Stark in a Russian cover-up. | 掩盖一桩俄国事件 就会如此吧 |
[20:41] | What’s Stark got to do with Finow? | 斯塔克跟菲诺战役有什么关系 |
[20:44] | He was there for the, uh, clean up of the massacre. | 他是去那儿打扫战场的 |
[20:49] | The guy in charge wasn’t too thrilled about it, either. | 负责此事的人对此也不怎么满意 |
[20:52] | General — one star. | 一星上将 |
[20:53] | McGinnis? | 麦金尼斯吗 |
[20:55] | Died of a heart attack a month ago. | 一个月前因为心脏病去世了 |
[20:57] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[20:59] | Stark took a swing at him right there in front of his men. | 斯塔克当着他手下的面跟他干架 |
[21:01] | You’d think a guy as smart as Stark | 按说斯塔克这么聪明的人 |
[21:04] | wouldn’t, uh, hit someone twice his size. | 不会跟一个身形是他两倍的人动手 |
[21:07] | Even Gandhi’s got a sensitive spot. | 就算是甘地也会有痛处 |
[21:09] | Tell him his kids are ugly and see what happens. | 跟他说他的孩子太丑了试试看 |
[21:13] | What do you think Stark’s was? | 你猜斯塔克的痛处是什么 |
[21:16] | All I know is McGinnis wiped the floor with him. | 我只知道麦金尼斯大败斯塔克 |
[21:19] | Then resigned a week later. | 一周后他就辞职了 |
[21:22] | A week after that, Stark walks away | 又过了一周 斯塔克则 |
[21:24] | from a seven-figure R&D contract with the army | 拿到了一份和军方签订的七位数研发合同 |
[21:28] | and cuts all ties with them. | 并跟他们断绝了一切联系 |
[21:32] | And now Stark is public enemy number one. | 现在斯塔克成了头号全民公敌 |
[21:36] | Yeah, we’re not railroading him. We got evidence. | 我们可不是想栽赃陷害 我们手里有证据 |
[21:41] | Yeah, what you don’t have is the whole story. | 你缺少的是整件事的来龙去脉 |
[21:43] | Somebody does, | 有人知道 |
[21:46] | but they’re keeping it to themselves. | 但却守口如瓶 |
[21:50] | Well, not for long. | 守不了多久了 |
[22:04] | Looks like we beat the bad guys here. | 看来我们赶在坏人之前到了 |
[22:06] | So we could have slept for another hour? | 那么说我们本能多睡一小时的吗 |
[22:07] | Well, then we wouldn’t have the advantage of surprise, | 那我们就没法偷袭他们了 |
[22:09] | Would we, Timothy? | 你说呢 蒂莫西 |
[22:10] | So, we infiltrate in four teams of two — | 我们分成四队 两人一队 |
[22:12] | you, you, you, us. | 你俩 你俩 你俩和我们 |
[22:15] | No weapons discharge unless absolutely necessary. | 不是万不得已 不要开枪 |
[22:18] | Meet on the ground floor in 30. Clear? | 30分钟后一楼见 清楚了吗 |
[22:21] | – Carter? – Agent Thompson’s lead. | -卡特 -汤普森特工说了算 |
[22:25] | You got a better idea? Let’s hear it. | 你有更好的建议吗 说来听听 |
[22:26] | Four teams of two is faster. Two teams of four is safer. | 四个两人小队更快 两个四人小队更保险 |
[22:29] | Discretion seems to be the order of the day. | 今天还是谨慎为好 |
[22:30] | We don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们并不知道情况 |
[22:35] | Okay. You four. | 好吧 你们四个 |
[22:36] | Happy Sam, Pinkerton, Ramirez, you’re with me. | 爱笑山姆 平克顿 拉米雷兹 你们和我一组 |
[22:39] | Good? | 可以吗 |
[22:41] | Aces. | 太棒了 |
[23:20] | Does anybody else feel a chill going up their knickers? | 还有人觉得短裤里直冒冷气吗 |
[23:23] | I would if I wore knickers. | 要是我穿短裤的话可能会吧 |
[23:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:29] | Shut that thing off. | 把那关了 |
[23:30] | – Wait. – Help! | -等等 -救命 |
[23:34] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[23:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:42] | “Instill…” | 灌注 |
[23:47] | “…fear.” | 恐惧 |
[23:49] | Really regretting a lack of knickers right now. | 我现在真后悔没穿短裤了 |
[23:53] | There’s a little kid crying. | 有个小孩在哭 |
[23:55] | What’s a little kid doing in this place? | 小孩怎么会在这种鬼地方 |
[23:57] | Careful. | 小心 |
[24:05] | Little-kid beds? | 儿童床 |
[24:06] | It’s a boarding school. | 这是所寄宿学校 |
[24:08] | Why are there shackles on the beds? | 床头为什么有手铐 |
[24:09] | It’s Russia, man. | 俄国嘛 |
[24:13] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[24:17] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[24:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:24] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[24:26] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来救你的 |
[24:33] | It’s all right. We’re not here to hurt you. | 没事了 我们不会伤害你 |
[24:41] | Oh, my hat? | 我的帽子 |
[24:43] | You like my hat? | 喜欢我的帽子吗 |
[24:45] | It’s called a bowler hat. | 这叫波乐帽[圆顶硬礼帽] |
[24:47] | The reason they call it that is because… | 这么叫是因为… |
[24:51] | Why do they call it a bowler, Peggy? | 为什么这么叫来着 佩吉 |
[25:14] | Dugan, she’s just a little girl. | 杜根 她只是个小女孩 |
[25:16] | She’s anything but that. | 才不是 |
[25:17] | Dugan, no! | 杜根 住手 |
[25:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:22] | Yeah. The vest took the brunt of it. | 嗯 被防弹衣挡下了 |
[25:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:27] | There’s a good chance Leviathan has been alerted to our presence. | 利维坦很可能已经知道我们来了 |
[25:30] | We’ve come too far to turn back now. | 到现在也不能回去了 |
[25:32] | We need to move — quickly. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[25:50] | We’re gonna need an exit out the back. | 我们得从后面找出口 |
[25:51] | We can’t leave until we know who’s setting Howard up. | 不查明是谁在陷害霍华德 我们不能走 |
[25:54] | Dugan, Pinky, Ramirez, find a back way out of here. | 杜根 小指头 拉米雷兹 找撤退路线 |
[25:56] | The rest, come with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[25:58] | Till next week! Send my love to your wife! | 下周再见 代我向夫人问好 |
[26:05] | You don’t ever alter your routine, do you? | 你的习惯从不变啊 |
[26:07] | Are you here to threaten me with deportation again? | 你又要来拿驱逐威胁我吗 |
[26:10] | Or, wonder of wonders, have you come to apologize? | 还是太阳打西边出来 你来道歉了 |
[26:12] | Something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[26:14] | The words you’re looking for are “I’m” and “sorry.” | 你想说的是”我”和”对不起” |
[26:18] | Your boss has a lot of enemies. | 你老板有不少敌人 |
[26:21] | I’ll alert Edward R. Murrow. | 我会去告诉爱德华·默罗[著名播音员] |
[26:22] | One of them was an U.S. army general named John McGinnis. | 其中一位是美国陆军约翰·麦金尼斯将军 |
[26:26] | They got into a fistfight | 他们44年春天 |
[26:27] | on a European battlefield in the spring of ’44. | 曾在一个欧洲战场上打了起来 |
[26:31] | That ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[26:37] | I remember a time not long ago… | 我记得不久以前 |
[26:43] | A time when you said you were here to tell me something. | 你说你有事要告诉我 |
[26:48] | It’s my one and only question. | 我就这一个问题 |
[26:54] | I’ve never heard of this general | 我从未听说过这位将军 |
[26:55] | or any fistfight on any European battlefield. | 或是在什么欧洲战场上的斗殴 |
[26:58] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[27:01] | There are three sides to every story, Mr. Jarvis — | 每个故事都有三面 贾维斯先生 |
[27:05] | Your side, my side, and the truth. | 你的一面 我的一面 还有真相 |
[27:09] | Tell Stark I’m not interested in any witch hunt. | 告诉斯塔克我无意迫害他 |
[27:12] | I just want to get to the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[27:14] | If he’s willing to tell his side of the story, | 如果他愿说出他那一面的故事 |
[27:16] | I — I’d really like to hear it. | 我愿意听听 |
[27:22] | I can be reached at this number 24 hours a day. | 随时可以打这个号码联系我 |
[27:26] | Stay dry. | 保重 |
[27:42] | Sawyer, stay here. Keep an eye out. | 索耶 留下 盯着点 |
[27:44] | Rest of you are with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[27:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:58] | You are not Leviathan. | 你们不是利维坦 |
[28:00] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[28:02] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[30:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:07] | I’m Peggy Carter. | 我是佩吉·卡特 |
[30:50] | Why is Leviathan holding you prisoner? | 利维坦为什么关押你们 |
[30:52] | The acquired some schemata in the black market — | 他们从黑市上买到了一些图纸 |
[30:55] | A weapon they don’t know how to build. | 一件他们不会制造的武器 |
[30:57] | They want us to build it for them. | 他们要我们给制造出来 |
[30:59] | So you’re engineers? | 你们是工程师 |
[31:01] | He is the engineer. | 他才是工程师 |
[31:03] | I serve as Nikola’s terapevt — psychiatrist. | 我是尼克莱的心理医生 |
[31:07] | So the Reds locked up a head doctor | 苏联人关了一个心理医生 |
[31:10] | and a mad scientist to build a bomb. | 和一个疯狂科学家好造炸弹吗 |
[31:12] | – Sure, why not? – He is not mad. | -好吧 -他没疯 |
[31:14] | He is burdened. | 他只是有心病 |
[31:17] | Look, he sees things in dimensions that we can only imagine. | 他眼中的世界我们难以想象 |
[31:21] | You look at a field of grass, you see pretty picture. | 一片草地 在你眼中是美景 |
[31:24] | He sees biology, phytochemistry. | 在他眼中是生物学 植物化学 |
[31:27] | Keeping his gifts from overwhelming him — | 要让他不被自己的才华所累 |
[31:30] | this requires discipline, stability. | 需要纪律 稳定 |
[31:33] | Since Leviathan took his family, stability does not come easy. | 自从利维坦抓走了他的家人 他就很难稳定下来 |
[31:37] | I provide the discipline he needs. | 我能给他他需要的纪律 |
[31:39] | This weapon Leviathan wants you to build — what is it? | 利维坦要你们造的武器 是什么 |
[31:41] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 很美妙 |
[31:45] | It’s a photonic amplifier. | 是一个光子放大器 |
[31:47] | Okay, you understand light is both particles and waves? | 你知道光的波粒二象性吧 |
[31:52] | Mr. Stark has found a way of altering the behavior of the waves. | 斯塔克先生找到了改变波性的办法 |
[31:56] | – Stark. – Yeah. Of course. | -斯塔克 -是啊 |
[31:57] | It’s his design right here. | 这是他的设计啊 |
[31:59] | Is Howard Stark here? | 霍华德·斯塔克在这里吗 |
[32:00] | No, of course not! They stole the schemata! | 当然不了 他们偷走了图纸 |
[32:04] | I mean, if he was here, | 如果他在这里 |
[32:05] | the Leviathan would have no need for me. | 利维坦就不需要我了 |
[32:07] | If he was here, I would be in kiev with my wife! | 如果他在 我就会在基辅 跟我妻子在一起了 |
[32:10] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[32:12] | You thought you would find Howard Stark here? | 你们以为能在这里找到霍华德·斯塔克吗 |
[32:14] | That’s why you came? | 你们就为这个而来 |
[32:15] | I have heard no mention of Stark himself from our captors. | 我没听过关押我们的人提过斯塔克 |
[32:18] | Only the work. | 只有他的作品 |
[32:19] | Incoming! | 来人了 |
[32:21] | Please! Please! | 求你们 求你们 |
[32:22] | Back away. | 退后 |
[32:28] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[32:29] | Move out! | 走 |
[32:40] | Go, go, go! | 走啊 |
[32:43] | Dugan, we’re in the boiler room. We need an exit. | 杜根 我们在锅炉房 我们需要出路 |
[32:54] | Gentlemen, if you know the way out of this facility, | 先生们 如果你们知道怎么离开这里 |
[32:55] | now’s the time to share it. | 就马上说出来 |
[32:57] | Yeah, use your big brain and get us — | 是啊 用你厉害的脑子把我们弄出… |
[33:00] | – Li! – Above you! | -李 -上面 |
[33:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:03] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[33:11] | I know what to do. I know what to do. | 我知道怎么办 我知道怎么办 |
[33:24] | What is he saying? Is it bad? | 他在说什么 很糟糕吗 |
[33:27] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 是吧 |
[33:31] | Doctor, this is not the answer. | 博士 这不是解决之道 |
[33:37] | We will not be your leverage. | 我们不会做你的筹码 |
[33:38] | We will die before we are captured. | 我们宁可死也不会被俘 |
[33:43] | Nikola, listen to me. | 尼克莱 听我说 |
[33:46] | I want you to focus on the sound of my voice. | 专心听我的声音 |
[33:50] | Are you listening, Nikola? | 听到了吗 尼克莱 |
[33:54] | Then listen to me! | 那听我说 |
[33:56] | You’ve got one chance of getting out of here alive, | 你只有一个活着出去的机会 |
[33:57] | and it’s because of our good graces! | 那还是因为我们好心救你 |
[33:59] | You kill our friend, | 你如果杀了我们的朋友 |
[34:00] | and you will die at our hand instantly! | 我们就马上杀了你 |
[34:02] | So you have until the count of three | 我数到三 |
[34:03] | to put down your weapon and fall to your knees! | 你把武器放下 并跪下 |
[34:05] | One! | 一 |
[34:08] | I am sorry, Nikola. | 对不起 尼克莱 |
[34:13] | Dugan, where the hell is my exit?! | 杜根 出路在哪呢 |
[34:14] | Out of ammo! | 没弹药了 |
[34:16] | Thompson, Li’s ammo pack. | 汤普森 李的弹药袋 |
[34:18] | Thompson! | 汤普森 |
[34:21] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[34:37] | Dugan, I’m about to get very cross with you. | 杜根 我马上就要很生你气了 |
[34:45] | Stop “wah-hooing” and help. | 别瞎嚷嚷了 赶紧帮忙 |
[34:46] | Look at this mess. We were gone five minutes. | 瞧瞧这乱的 我们才走开五分钟 |
[34:49] | Everybody out! | 大家撤 |
[34:53] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[34:55] | Thompson, I said everybody! | 汤普森 你也撤 |
[35:00] | Thompson! | 汤普森 |
[35:05] | Snap out of it, mate. | 清醒过来 伙计 |
[35:06] | Come on. Get your arse into gear. | 快点 振作起来 |
[35:08] | I’m up. I’m up. | 我好了 我起来了 |
[35:15] | Peggy, go, go! | 佩吉 快走 |
[35:18] | You go! | 你走 |
[35:19] | What would Cap say if I left his best girl behind? | 我要是丢下了队长的心上人 他会怎么说啊 |
[35:21] | He would say, “Do as Peggy says.” | 他会说 “听佩吉的” |
[35:33] | Run, Peggy! Run! | 跑啊 佩吉 跑 |
[35:36] | Don’t look behind! Let’s go! | 别往后看 快点 |
[35:40] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[35:52] | Not bad…for a girl. | 不赖啊…作为个姑娘 |
[35:55] | I hate you all. | 我讨厌你们 |
[36:02] | Good luck. | 一帆风顺 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | – Ramirez. – It was an honor. | -拉米雷兹 -很荣幸 |
[36:10] | You sure you want to get on that plane? | 你真想上飞机走吗 |
[36:12] | Commandos can always use another good fighter. | 突击队永远需要好战士 |
[36:14] | We just need to come up with a nickname for you. | 只要给你起个外号就行了 |
[36:16] | Tempting, but I think it’s time | 真不错 但我觉得我该 |
[36:17] | I put my days on the front lines behind me. | 结束上前线的日子了 |
[36:19] | Someone needs to mind the wheel back in the states. | 总得有人在美国那边掌舵 |
[36:21] | And I suppose someone needs to convince the SSR | 而且还得有人让科学战略军团相信 |
[36:23] | of Howard’s innocence, wanker or not. | 霍华德是清白的 不管他是不是个混蛋 |
[36:25] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:27] | Miss you, too, Peggy. | 我也是 佩吉 |
[36:30] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[36:31] | Miss “U” — miss Union Jack. | 米小姐 米字旗小姐 |
[36:34] | What do you think, fellas? Huh? | 怎么样啊 伙计们 |
[36:37] | Never speak again. | 再别说第二遍了 |
[36:38] | Okay. And, doc, what about you? | 好吧 你呢 医生 你怎么样 |
[36:41] | Need a ride home? | 需要搭车回家吗 |
[36:42] | Uh, I do not know where is home anymore. | 我都不知道家园在哪里了 |
[36:44] | What do you think of New York? | 你觉得纽约如何 |
[36:45] | The SSR could use your help fighting Leviathan. | 战略科学军团需要你帮忙对抗利维坦 |
[36:49] | I’ll do anything I can. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[36:51] | We’ll keep Europe in one piece. | 我们会保护欧洲周全的 |
[36:53] | Doc. | 医生 |
[36:55] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[36:56] | Oh. You wouldn’t have any vodka? | 你不会恰好有伏特加吧 |
[37:00] | Desperate times, I suppose. | 现在大概也没办法 |
[37:05] | This is terrible. | 太难喝了 |
[37:09] | Might I have the rest? | 剩下的都能给我吗 |
[37:11] | It’s all yours. | 都归你了 |
[37:14] | Doc. | 医生 |
[37:18] | Bye-bye, bourbon. | 再见了 波本 |
[37:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:38] | You saved a lot of necks back there. | 你救了很多人 |
[37:42] | You saved mine. | 也救了我 |
[37:44] | Not bad for a code breaker. | 一个解码员算做得不错了 |
[37:49] | Pretty bad for the Navy Cross winner. | 海军十字勋章得主可不怎么样 |
[37:53] | Everybody freezes sometimes. You recovered. | 人人都有愣住的时候 你恢复过来了 |
[37:55] | That’s the most important thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[38:01] | They were carrying a white flag. | 他们拿了白旗 |
[38:04] | The soldiers that came into my camp in Okinawa… | 冲绳岛上那些走进我帐营的士兵 |
[38:09] | The ones I killed. | 被我杀死的那些 |
[38:16] | They were coming to surrender. | 他们是来投降的 |
[38:26] | I just didn’t realize it until it was too late. | 我意识到的时候已经晚了 |
[38:30] | I buried the flag before anyone else saw it. | 我赶在有人看到之前把白旗埋了 |
[38:42] | Everybody thinks that I’m this guy that I never was. | 大家都把我当成了我根本不是的英雄 |
[38:48] | And every day… | 每一天 |
[38:52] | it gets harder and harder to live with. | 这都越来越让我难以承受了 |
[39:10] | I’ve been trying to tell that story | 自我从战场回来 |
[39:16] | since I came home from war. | 我就一直想说出来 |
[39:20] | You just did. | 你这不说了 |
[40:10] | Agent Li died honorably in action. | 李特工在行动中光荣牺牲了 |
[40:13] | It’s my sworn duty as his commanding officer | 作为指挥官 我有责任 |
[40:15] | to deliver the condolences of the United States to his family. | 向他的家人转达美国政府的哀悼 |
[40:18] | No Stark, no Leviathan. | 没发现斯塔克和利维坦 |
[40:20] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:22] | But Agent Carter was able to acquire intel about Leviathan | 但卡特特工从伊夫钦科医生那里 |
[40:25] | from Dr. Ivchenko about the enemy’s possible end game. | 打探出了可能是敌方目的的信息 |
[40:29] | We were able to retrieve him from a Leviathan prison. | 我们从一座利维坦的监狱里把他救了出来 |
[40:33] | He’s very eager to cooperate with the SSR in any way he can. | 他很乐意配合战略科学军团 |
[40:37] | But he doesn’t think Stark’s connected to the Leviathan? | 但他认为斯塔克跟利维坦并无关联 |
[40:39] | No. And I don’t, either. | 是的 我也不这么认为 |
[40:43] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[40:46] | He may not have all the information, sir. | 他可能并不是什么都知道 长官 |
[40:49] | He was working off Stark blueprints. | 他在研究斯塔克的蓝图 |
[40:51] | Smart money says that | 我敢打赌 |
[40:52] | Leviathan got them directly from Stark himself. | 利维坦是直接从斯塔克手里拿到的 |
[40:57] | Send the doctor in on your way out. | 你们出去的时候让医生进来 |
[41:02] | Good work, Carter. | 干得好 卡特 |
[41:06] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[41:21] | How is it that you’re the one | 为什么你 |
[41:22] | who looks like he hasn’t slept for two days? | 倒是一副两天没睡的样子 |
[41:25] | Just staying up late, worrying about you guys. | 就是一直睡不着担心你们啊 |
[41:29] | You did good. | 你干得不错 |
[41:30] | Thanks, Daniel. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[41:31] | Sousa, you coming? | 苏萨 走吗 |
[41:34] | You can buy me a drink for every Red I killed. | 你可以给我买酒 庆贺我英勇杀敌 |
[41:36] | Not tonight, Jack. Pillow’s calling. | 今晚不行 杰克 我要去睡了 |
[41:40] | Come on, Carter. | 走啊 卡特 |
[41:44] | I owe you a bourbon. | 我欠你瓶波本 |
[41:48] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[41:54] | Are you sure you don’t want a drink? | 你真不要喝一杯吗 |
[41:57] | Some other time. Thanks. | 改天吧 谢了 |
[42:00] | – Right. Well, goodnight. – Night. | -嗯 好吧 晚安 -晚安 |