时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m Peggy Carter. | 我是佩吉·卡特 |
[00:09] | I work for the SSR, | 我在战略科学军团任职 |
[00:10] | America’s premiere covert intelligence agency. | 美国最重要的秘密情报机构 |
[00:13] | But now that the war is over, | 但现在战争结束 |
[00:14] | my mission parameters these days are… | 我如今的工作范畴… |
[00:16] | Agent Carter, cover the phones. | 卡特特工 负责接电话 |
[00:18] | …different. | …不同以往了 |
[00:19] | That all changed when an old friend | 那一切都在一位老朋友 |
[00:20] | asked me to become a double agent. | 要我做双面间谍后改变了 |
[00:22] | I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out. | 我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了 |
[00:24] | A couple of weeks later, my inventions — | 两周后 我的发明 |
[00:26] | they start turning up on the black market. | 开始在黑市上出现 |
[00:28] | He left me with an ally. | 他留给我一个同伴 |
[00:29] | Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. | 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你 |
[00:31] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:34] | You’re the only one that can clear my name. | 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人 |
[00:37] | What did the lab rats say? | 实验室的人怎么说 |
[00:38] | They think it’s some kind of long-range transmitter. | 他们觉得这应该是种远程发射器 |
[00:40] | How long? Moscow-long? | 有多远 有莫斯科那么远吗 |
[00:44] | You can’t reveal that you found these items. | 你不能让人知道你发现了这些东西 |
[00:46] | They’ll only use it to tear you down. | 他们只会用这个毁了你 |
[00:48] | Call it in. | 去报信 |
[00:50] | We Got The Stark stuff. | 我们找到斯塔克的东西了 |
[00:51] | Ease up on that, will you? | 小心点 好吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t want to end up inside out. | 我可不想被什么东西把内脏掏出来 |
[00:53] | We’re getting promotions out of this. | 我们这下要升职了 |
[00:58] | Watch where you’re going. | 开车小心点好不好 |
[01:01] | Krzeminski would still be with us today | 科明斯基的死 |
[01:02] | if it wasn’t for Howard Stark, | 全因霍华德·斯塔克而起 |
[01:04] | whether he pulled the trigger or not. | 不管是不是他动的手 |
[01:05] | We’re only neck-deep in this mess because of him. | 我们陷入这么大麻烦都是因为他 |
[01:22] | You’ll get your package when we get our money. | 等我们拿到钱 你会拿到货的 |
[01:30] | You think the deal’s gonna go sour? | 你认为交易会出岔子吗 |
[01:32] | Not with you, me, and Jimmy standing guard. | 有你 我和吉米守卫 不会的 |
[01:39] | One-grand bills? You ever even see these? | 一千元钞票 你见过这种吗 |
[01:42] | I can assure you that is legal tender, | 我向你保证这是法定货币 |
[01:44] | and far easier to transport than 50,000 singles. | 比五万张一元更容易运送 |
[01:46] | We’d believe you if we saw an extra 100 of them. | 再来100张一千元的我们就相信你 |
[01:49] | That was not the agreed-upon amount. | 那可不是我们谈好的价钱 |
[02:00] | Mr. Mink does not smuggle goods into this country | 明克先生把货偷运进美国 |
[02:02] | for free, Mr. Jarvis. | 可不是白干的 贾维斯先生 |
[02:03] | Now, the inherent value of any commodity or service | 听着 商品或服务的固有价值 |
[02:06] | should really have no effect… | 不应该… |
[02:08] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[02:16] | Whoever’s in there… | 不管是谁在那儿 |
[02:19] | $50,000 american — that was our understanding. | 五万美元 这是事先讲好的 |
[02:22] | $50,000 was for the delivery. | 五万只是运费 |
[02:23] | The extra $100,000’s for us to keep our traps shut. | 额外的十万是封口费 |
[02:26] | And I got three guys outside that agree with me. | 我外面三个同伴也赞同我的说法 |
[02:29] | Come out, or I’m coming in. | 出来 不然我过去了 |
[02:37] | Who’s in there? | 谁在那儿 |
[02:41] | We’ll see if he can connect when he gets out of the minors. | 看他大点能不能开窍 |
[02:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:48] | Is that Jimmy? | 那是吉米吗 |
[03:03] | Now, I-I-I’m sorry, but I-I-I can’t agree to such — | 抱歉 我不能任由你们… |
[03:06] | pardon my language… | 原谅我的用词 |
[03:08] | …extortion. | …勒索 |
[03:10] | It’s not “extrorshing.” This is a shakedown. | 才不是”勒所” 这是敲诈 |
[03:13] | You could hand me the money, or he could hand me the money. | 要不你痛快把钱交出来 要不他从你那儿夺过来 |
[03:19] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | I have a further $50,000 in here. | 这里还有五万 |
[03:25] | It’s all I have. | 我只有这些了 |
[03:27] | Take it or leave it. | 要不要随便你们 |
[03:30] | Count it. | 数数 |
[03:32] | Sorry, you’re counting the ransom in front of me? | 不好意思 你们要当着我的面数赎金 |
[03:34] | Our boss is a very precise man. | 我们的老板是个非常严谨的人 |
[03:36] | Your manners never cease to disappoint. | 你的品行真是始终如一地令人失望 |
[03:46] | You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Jarvis. | 你很会杀价啊 贾维斯先生 |
[03:50] | Hopefully our package is intact. | 希望包裹没有受损 |
[03:57] | Ah, my favorite foreigners. | 我最喜欢的外国人 |
[04:00] | Did Mr. Mink have his minions blackmail you? | 明克先生让他手下勒索你了吗 |
[04:03] | – Indeed, sir. – You certainly know how to pick your partners. | -是的 先生 -你还真会选搭档啊 |
[04:05] | Well, Mr. Mink is a greedy, black-market smuggler, sure, | 明克先生的确是个贪婪的黑市走私贩 |
[04:08] | but he got me back into the country, | 但他帮我回到了国内 |
[04:10] | And he’s predictable in his greed. | 而且他的贪婪不难猜到 |
[04:12] | I like predictable, and I like greedy. | 我喜欢好猜的人 也喜欢贪婪 |
[04:20] | And I was so close to running the table. | 我差点就要一杆清了 |
[04:25] | So, how are you two getting along? | 话说 你俩处得怎么样 |
[04:28] | Peggy tried Anna’s goulash? | 佩吉尝过安娜的菜炖牛肉了吗 |
[04:30] | Peggy, Jarvis know you can do 107 one-armed pushups? | 佩吉 贾维斯知道你能做107个单手俯卧撑吗 |
[04:34] | Howard, you came back to new york city | 霍华德 你回纽约太冒险了 |
[04:36] | risking notice from every american intelligence agency. | 可能会引起全美所有情报机构的注意 |
[04:39] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[04:39] | Let’s get back to my place. We’ll have some sherry. | 咱们先回我那儿去吧 喝点雪莉酒 |
[04:42] | – I’ll explain everything. – Stop the car. | -我会解释一切的 -停车 |
[04:48] | The residence is only a block away. | 宅邸只有一个街区就到了 |
[04:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | See that man waiting for the bus? That’s Agent Yauch. | 看到那个等车的男人了吗 那是雅克特工 |
[04:53] | You see that sedan parked by the fire hydrant? | 看到消防栓边上那辆车了吗 |
[04:55] | That is Agent Henry. Make a left. | 那是亨利特工 左转 |
[05:02] | That was my least-known property. | 那是我最不为人知的房产 |
[05:04] | A dummy corporation holds the lease. | 用一个挂名公司租的 |
[05:06] | And another dummy corporation owns that company. | 并且隶属于另一个挂名公司 |
[05:08] | The only people who know about that penthouse | 除了我和贾维斯 唯一知道那里的 |
[05:10] | besides me and Jarvis are Lana Turner, Jane Russell… | 只有拉娜·特纳 简·罗素[均为女演员]… |
[05:12] | You do realize that my work colleague Ray Krzeminski | 你知道我同事雷·科明斯基 |
[05:14] | was killed while you were out gallivanting? | 在你出去乱搞期间被人杀了吧 |
[05:16] | I was not gallivanting. | 我才没去乱搞呢 |
[05:17] | The SSR blames you, | 反正战略科学军团认为是你的错 |
[05:18] | and they’re out for blood. | 而且他们要你血债血偿 |
[05:19] | We must assume they’re about to uncover all of your residences, | 我们必须假设他们将找到你所有的房产 |
[05:22] | your bank accounts, your corporations. | 你的银行账户 你的公司 |
[05:24] | So perhaps turning up unexpectedly was not your best plan. | 所以这么突然跑回来可能不是最佳计划 |
[05:27] | So, where can I hide? | 那我能藏在哪 |
[05:31] | God, help me. | 天啊 帮帮我 |
[05:32] | Take a right up ahead. | 前面右转 |
[05:48] | The Griffith. | 格里菲斯啊 |
[05:50] | How’s miriam? | 米利亚姆还好吗 |
[06:11] | Get in. | 进去 |
[06:12] | What? I hate small spaces. | 什么 我讨厌狭小的空间 |
[06:15] | What if the chain snaps and I fall to my death? | 万一链条断了我摔死了怎么办 |
[06:17] | Don’t worry. I’ll never reveal that Howard Stark’s dead body | 不用担心 我绝不会透漏霍华德·斯塔克的尸体 |
[06:19] | is lying rotting in the bottom of a dumbwaiter shaft. | 正躺在一个电梯井底腐烂 |
[06:23] | What if I suffocate? | 要是我窒息了怎么办 |
[06:24] | If Miriam finds us, | 要是被米里亚姆发现我们 |
[06:25] | we’ll be much more comfortable in an electric chair. | 那还不如上电椅 |
[06:27] | Just for the record, I’d… | 告诉你 我… |
[06:31] | Miss Carter, of all the women in this establishment, | 卡特小姐 这里所有女人中 |
[06:35] | you are the one for whom I am the most worried. | 你可是我最担心的一个 |
[06:37] | Oh, what a dismaying sentiment. | 你这么说我好难过 |
[06:39] | Well, the hours you keep seem less that | 看你的作息时间 |
[06:41] | of a woman gainfully employed as a telephone operator | 实在不像收入颇丰的话务员 |
[06:43] | and more that of one who frequents taxi dance halls. | 而更像是常常出入舞女舞厅之人 |
[06:47] | Uh, I was just doing my laundry. | 我只是在洗衣服 |
[06:50] | Do you know how many intruders I have caught | 知不知道我在那升降机里 |
[06:53] | inside that very dumbwaiter, | 逮到过多少 |
[06:55] | attempting to soil the honor of some young lady? | 想要毁掉年轻姑娘清誉的闯入者吗 |
[06:57] | I am certain that many a woman | 我相信很多女孩 |
[06:59] | owes her virtue to your watchful eye. | 因你的警惕得以保住贞操 |
[07:02] | There are always the rebellious. | 叛逆总是有的 |
[07:03] | Alice Shaw once showed up with her sister, | 爱丽丝·肖曾带她姐姐一起回来 |
[07:06] | whom I immediately recognized as a man in a girdle. | 我即刻认出那人是男扮女装 |
[07:11] | Allow me to show you to your room. | 我带你去你的房间吧 |
[07:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:17] | We’ll walk together. | 我们一起走吧 |
[07:21] | You’ve been working all night on the Stark case? | 你一晚上都在忙斯塔克的案子吗 |
[07:23] | I got something on our dead Russians. | 那个死掉的苏联人我有所发现 |
[07:26] | We just got this — | 我们刚刚收到这份 |
[07:27] | official report on the battle of Finow. | 菲诺战役的正式报告 |
[07:30] | Great. Only thing missing are words. | 好极了 文字全都没了 |
[07:32] | Good, old U.S. Army intelligence for you. | 这就是美国陆军情报机构的风格 |
[07:34] | Redacted by General John McGinnis. | 由约翰·麦金尼斯将军编辑 |
[07:37] | As luck would have it, he died a month ago. | 巧的是 他一个月前去世了 |
[07:41] | What did the lab rats say about your magic typewriter? | 实验室的人对那台神奇的打字机有什么看法 |
[07:43] | They’re claiming it sends signals back and forth. | 他们说打字机能收发信号 |
[07:45] | To where, we don’t know yet. | 至于对方地点 还不得而知 |
[07:46] | Maybe it’s time we send a message to our enemies. | 也许我们该给敌人发条信息了 |
[07:49] | I got another way of talking to our enemies. | 我有别的办法与敌人对话 |
[07:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:53] | Our intelligence indicates the Russians were overrun | 我们的情报显示在菲诺战役中 |
[07:55] | by a nazi regiment at the battle of Finow, | 苏联人被一只纳粹军团击溃 |
[07:57] | led by this man, Colonel Ernst Mueller. | 军团首领是这位恩斯特·缪勒上校 |
[08:00] | He’s due to be executed in two days | 两天后 他将因谋杀 种族灭绝 |
[08:02] | for murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation. | 奴役 以及驱逐而被处决 |
[08:05] | If I leave now, I might just make it in time. | 如果我现在走 也许还能即时赶到 |
[08:07] | You’re going all the way to Germany? | 你要赶去德国一趟吗 |
[08:08] | What’s some nazi gonna tell us about Howard Stark? | 一个纳粹能说出什么霍华德·斯塔克的事 |
[08:11] | I got two Russians who both reportedly died in Finow | 这两名苏联人均据称死于菲诺战役 |
[08:14] | only to show up alive here, | 但却活着出现在这儿 |
[08:16] | looking for Stark’s gizmos. | 并且在寻找斯塔克的发明 |
[08:18] | Nobody, including our own government, | 包括我们的政府在内 居然没人 |
[08:20] | wants to talk about what really happened in Finow. | 愿和我们说说菲诺战役的真实情况 |
[08:23] | Chief, you’re really gonna rely on the word of a nazi? | 局长 你真要相信一个纳粹的话吗 |
[08:26] | Son, I’d let Goering give me a hickey | 小子 如果戈林能帮我查到真相 |
[08:28] | if he’d get me to the bottom of this. | 我都乐意让他吻我 |
[08:31] | Till I get back, you’re in charge. | 我回来之前 这里由你全权负责 |
[08:34] | Good luck, Chief. | 祝你好运 局长 |
[08:36] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 局长 |
[08:49] | Time and again, I have caught women | 我一而再 再而三地发现有女孩 |
[08:51] | sneaking men inside this sacred space. | 偷偷带男人溜进这个神圣之地 |
[08:53] | Every woman was ejected at once. | 她们都立刻被驱逐了 |
[08:56] | Are you familiar with the id and the ego? | 你了解本我与自我吗 |
[08:58] | Are they children’s characters? | 是少儿节目的人物吗 |
[09:01] | Mm, good. It is unbecoming for a lady to read Freud. | 好极了 淑女不该阅读佛洛伊德的书 |
[09:05] | But what you must understand is that, until a certain age, | 但你必须明白的是 到了一定的年纪 |
[09:07] | you do not know how to govern your own impulses. | 女人才会知道如何抑制冲动 |
[09:10] | And that leaves me to defend young women from compulsions. | 所以只好由我来保护年轻女子免受冲动之害 |
[09:15] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[09:16] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[09:18] | Your laundry? | 你的衣物 |
[09:41] | Good night, Miss Fry. | 晚安 弗莱小姐 |
[09:45] | It’s nearly 6:00 A.M., Miss Carter. | 现在都要早晨6点了 卡特小姐 |
[10:03] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[10:25] | Yes? You just woke me. | 怎么了 你刚刚吵醒我 |
[10:28] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[10:30] | This is my cousin Peggy. | 这是我表妹佩吉 |
[10:32] | Peggy, Lorraine. | 佩吉 萝瑞 |
[10:34] | Don’t you think your cousin looks just like Howard Stark? | 你不觉得你表兄长得很像霍华德·斯塔克吗 |
[10:37] | My cousin is a lot shorter. | 我表兄要矮很多 |
[10:40] | And much better-looking. | 也帅很多 |
[10:42] | Come on, Peg. | 走吧 小佩 |
[10:43] | We got family business to discuss. | 我们有家庭大事要商议 |
[10:45] | See ya. | 回见 |
[10:52] | I’ll order up some sausage, eggs, couple of Bloody Marys. | 我来点些香肠和炒蛋 两杯血腥玛丽 |
[10:56] | There’s no room service, Howard. | 这里没有客房服务 霍华德 |
[10:58] | I’m getting dressed and going to work. | 我要换衣服去上班了 |
[11:00] | So say what you have to say, | 长话短说吧 |
[11:01] | and it better include when you’re leaving my apartment. | 最好顺便说下你什么时候离开 |
[11:03] | I’m bound for Rio in three days. | 我三天后去里约 |
[11:06] | Before I depart, | 在我走之前 |
[11:06] | I need to know which of my inventions you’ve recovered. | 我需要知道我的发明你都找回来哪些了 |
[11:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:11] | Well, if I know what the SSR has obtained, | 如果我知道科学战略军团都扣押了什么 |
[11:12] | I can determine how many are still on the black market. | 我就可以估算还有多少发明仍在黑市流传 |
[11:15] | But why are you here? | 可为什么来的是你 |
[11:16] | Why isn’t Jarvis the one asking me? | 为什么不是贾维斯来问我 |
[11:17] | Cause Jarvis doesn’t have one of these. | 因为贾维斯没有这个 |
[11:24] | A camera-pen? | 照相笔吗 |
[11:26] | “A camera-pen?” | “照相笔” |
[11:28] | I was expecting a little more enthusiasm. | 我以为你会更激动些 |
[11:30] | Any idea how long it took me | 你知道我花了多久 |
[11:32] | to figure out lens miniaturization? | 才想到缩小镜头的办法吗 |
[11:35] | You don’t have to get changed with the door closed. | 你换衣服不用关门的 |
[11:37] | I thought we were friends. | 我们不是朋友嘛 |
[11:44] | Gather around. Come on. | 都过来 快点 |
[11:51] | Okay, who here knows what Ray Krzeminski’s middle name was? | 这里有谁知道雷·科明斯基的中间名 |
[11:55] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[11:56] | That’s right. Walter. | 没错 沃特 |
[11:58] | Ray walter Krzeminski. | 雷·沃特·科明斯基 |
[12:01] | And who knows what the most important part | 谁知道雷·沃特·科明斯基特工 |
[12:02] | Of Agent Ray Walter Krzeminski’s name was? | 名字里最重要的部分是什么 |
[12:07] | W-walter? | 沃特吗 |
[12:09] | No. “Agent.” | 不 是”特工” |
[12:12] | Just like all of us. | 就像我们一样 |
[12:13] | Now, Chief Dooley’s gone to break a lead in the Stark case. | 杜利局长前去追查斯塔克一案的线索 |
[12:16] | And while he’s gone, I’m in charge. | 他不在的时候 我代为管事 |
[12:18] | And while I’m in charge, none of you will be resting. | 我代为管事的时候 谁都不能偷懒 |
[12:21] | So pick up your phones, make kissy noises to your wives, | 所以拿起你们的电话 给老婆送个飞吻 |
[12:24] | cause we’re not going home until we start cracking heads. | 除非有进展 我们都不能回家 |
[12:27] | And if you get tired, | 如果你们累了 |
[12:29] | remember how important your names are… | 记住你们的名字有多重要 |
[12:31] | agents. | 特工们 |
[12:34] | Now, form a single-file up to my office, | 排队来我办公室 |
[12:35] | and I’ll give you your individual assignments. Come on. | 我给你们每个人分任务 动作快点 |
[12:40] | Not eager to see | 你不想知道 |
[12:41] | what job Commandant Thompson has in store for you? | 汤普森指挥官给你安排了什么任务吗 |
[12:43] | You mean the lunch order? | 你是指订午餐吗 |
[12:46] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[12:47] | The anonymous call that led to the Stark weapons — | 让我们发现斯塔克武器的匿名电话 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna see if I can pull a print off the phone that rang it in. | 我想看看能否在那台电话上找到指纹 |
[12:53] | It was a public phone. | 那是台公用电话 |
[12:55] | The only thing you’ll pull is a bacterial infection. | 你能找到的就只有无数的细菌 |
[12:58] | Hey, Sousa, where do you think you’re going? | 苏萨 你想去哪 |
[13:00] | To do some real police work, o’ man of action. | 去做真正的侦查工作 行动派 |
[13:02] | Hey, Sousa, you know, now that Krzeminski’s dead, | 苏萨 科明斯基一死 |
[13:05] | that makes you our biggest yo-yo. | 你就是这里最蠢的了 |
[13:07] | Marge, start taking the lunch orders. | 小吉 开始订午饭吧 |
[13:20] | Mr. Doobin. | 杜宾先生 |
[13:22] | Ah, Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[13:24] | That was embarrassing. | 刚刚真不好意思 |
[13:26] | If you’d like to get the lunch orders started, | 麻烦你写下午饭要求 |
[13:27] | I should be able to pick up all the meals for the lab by noon. | 这样我中午前就能把实验室的午饭都买来了 |
[13:30] | How goes the research on the Stark inventions? | 斯塔克的发明研究得如何了 |
[13:35] | I got it! I got it! | 我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[13:35] | Ah, it’s been a bit of a challenge. | 是个很大的挑战 |
[13:41] | Do you see this switch? | 你看到这个开关了吗 |
[13:43] | E-every time that I-I push this switch, | 每次我按下这个开关 |
[13:45] | I get a shock that runs right up my arm and into my skull. | 都会有一股电流从我的胳膊直冲向头顶 |
[13:49] | But do you see any other switch? | 可是你看到别的开关了吗 |
[13:51] | I do not. | 没有 |
[13:53] | Do you remember that, uh, I used to wear glasses? | 你还记得我以前戴眼镜吗 |
[13:56] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[13:57] | It melted the glasses right off of my face. | 那股电流把我的眼镜熔化了 |
[14:00] | Now, is that the intended purpose? | 那是这装置的目的吗 |
[14:02] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | But Howard Stark is either an ignoramus or a genius. | 不过霍华德·斯塔克不是个笨蛋就是个天才 |
[14:07] | Most likely both. | 也许都是 |
[14:18] | I’ll raise you a nickel. | 我再跟五分钱 |
[14:20] | You gonna bet, or what? | 你赌还是不赌 |
[14:22] | A nickel?! Here you go. | 五分钱吗 好吧 |
[14:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:28] | Got you. | 打败你了 |
[14:30] | Afternoon, fellas. | 各位下午好 |
[14:32] | Hey, you want in on the action? Ante’s a nickel. | 你要下注吗 底注是五分钱 |
[14:35] | No, sir. I just want to ask you a couple questions. | 不了 我只想问你们几个问题 |
[14:37] | Either of you hear the commotion down by the wharf the other night | 你们谁听到前几天夜里码头那边的骚动了吗 |
[14:39] | by the boat called the Heartbreak? | 就发生在心碎号的旁边 |
[14:41] | Depends. You got a nickel? | 那要看你有没有五分钱了 |
[14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Didn’t see a thing. I camp down on 14th street. | 什么也没看见 我住在14街 |
[14:52] | Frank, here, though — | 弗兰克呢 |
[14:53] | You been here what? About a month, right? | 你在这里住了有一个月了吧 |
[14:58] | Keep your money. | 省省吧 |
[15:00] | I don’t play games with po-lice. | 我不跟警察打交道 |
[15:02] | Frank, I just want to know what you saw. | 弗兰克 我只想知道你看到了什么 |
[15:04] | Were you the one who called in the tip? | 是你打了那通匿名电话吗 |
[15:05] | You called in a tip to the cops? | 你给警察打匿名电话了吗 |
[15:08] | I just said I ain’t got no business with Johnny Law. | 我刚才说过了 我不跟警方打交道 |
[15:11] | There must be some kind of — | 一定是有什么… |
[15:16] | Well, I win this hand, I guess. | 这局算我赢了吧 |
[15:25] | I said $150,000. | 我说的是15万美元 |
[15:29] | Mr. Mink, we were hoodwinked. | 明克先生 我们被骗了 |
[15:31] | Jarvis — he didn’t come by himself. He brought a girl. | 贾维斯不是一个人来的 他还带了个女的 |
[15:34] | A-and five guys. | 还有五个男人 |
[15:36] | O-or six. | 也可能有六个 |
[15:36] | Yeah, s-six or seven guys. | 对 六七个家伙 |
[15:38] | They — they beat the snot out of us, | 他们把我们打得屁滚尿流 |
[15:39] | and there was nothing we could do. | 我们毫无还手之力 |
[15:40] | That — that’s the truth, Mr. Mink. | 就是这样 明克先生 |
[15:41] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:49] | Mr. Mink, I swear I’m telling you the truth! | 明克先生 我发誓我说的是真的 |
[15:52] | What was the woman’s name? | 那女人叫什么名字 |
[15:53] | I heard Stark call her “Peggy.” | 我听见斯塔克叫她”佩吉” |
[15:55] | I swear, if I could just follow the butler, | 我发誓 如果您让我跟踪那个管家 |
[15:56] | I’ll f– I’ll find her, the money, and Stark. | 我会找到那女的 还有钱和斯塔克 |
[15:59] | The time for money has passed. | 现在拿钱太晚了 |
[16:02] | No one crosses me. | 没人可以惹我 |
[16:07] | Wait. You want them dead? | 等等 你想要他们死吗 |
[16:09] | I’ll kill Stark and Peggy. | 那我就去杀了斯塔克和佩吉 |
[16:11] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不用了 我会亲自处理 |
[16:23] | Howard, I have the… | 霍华德 我拿到了… |
[16:27] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[16:30] | Oh, for god’s sake! | 看在上帝的分上 |
[16:35] | Where are you now?! | 你又上哪去了 |
[16:37] | You’re back. | 你回来了啊 |
[16:40] | Good. Uh, you know Helen? | 很好 给你介绍一下海伦 |
[16:43] | Helen, my cousin Peggy. | 海伦 这是我表妹佩吉 |
[16:50] | You are disgusting. | 你太恶心了 |
[16:52] | Hey, look, agent Sousa found Howard Stark. | 大家快看 苏萨特工抓到了霍华德·斯塔克 |
[16:56] | We can all rest now! | 这下我们都能休息了 |
[17:00] | No wonder we couldn’t find him. He looks rough. | 难怪找不到他 他这么邋遢 |
[17:05] | What are you doing, Sousa? | 你在干什么 苏萨 |
[17:06] | He may have seen something at the wharf before we arrived. | 他可能在我们到码头之前看到了什么 |
[17:09] | The only thing that that man has seen is the bottom of a bottle. | 那家伙只看过酒瓶底吧 |
[17:13] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[17:22] | She seems… uninhibited. | 她好像很不羁 |
[17:25] | The first 10 or so might not be suitable for your eyes. | 前面十来张可能不太入眼 |
[17:34] | Your inventions. | 你的发明 |
[17:37] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[17:38] | Peggy! | 佩吉 |
[17:40] | Communal dining’s one of the joys of residing at the Griffith. | 一起吃晚餐是住在格里菲斯的乐趣之一 |
[17:44] | Peggy, are you in there? | 佩吉 你在吗 |
[17:45] | – Sounds nice. – Uh, stay away. | -听起来不错 -别去碰她 |
[17:48] | Uh, actually, Angie, I’m feeling a little under the weather. | 其实 安琪 我有点不舒服 |
[17:51] | No, Peggy, you should go. | 不 佩奇 你去吧 |
[17:52] | I worry about you. You work too much. | 我很担心你 你工作太拼了 |
[17:54] | I’ll look through the rest of the photos myself. | 剩下的照片我自己看就行 |
[17:56] | – Peg, are you sure? You need Pepto? – Coming. | -小佩 你确定吗 需要胃药吗 -来了 |
[17:59] | Hey, bring me back some ham, would you? Preferably roasted. | 给我带点火腿回来好吗 最好是烤过的 |
[18:02] | And some bread. And potatoes — mashed. | 还有面包 再来点土豆泥 |
[18:03] | Y-You know what I like. Surprise me. | 你知道我爱吃什么 给我惊喜吧 |
[18:17] | So, I walk into this diner. | 我走进一家餐馆 |
[18:20] | This isn’t a joke. | 这可不是玩笑 |
[18:21] | I walk into this diner, and everybody starts clapping. | 我走进一家餐馆 大家就开始鼓掌 |
[18:26] | And I look around at first, confused, | 一开始我看了一圈 有点困惑 |
[18:28] | and then I realize, oh, they’re clapping for me, | 然后我才意识到 他们在为我鼓掌呢 |
[18:33] | in my dress uniform, ’cause I… | 我穿着军礼服 我… |
[18:35] | served and came back alive, like you. | 服役完活着回来了 就像你一样 |
[18:38] | You and me ain’t nothing alike. | 你跟我完全不一样 |
[18:41] | So, I pretended to curtsy — played it off as a joke, | 所以我假装回屈膝礼 像开玩笑一样 |
[18:45] | and then I’m working on my meal. | 然后我就埋头吃饭 |
[18:46] | I look up. I see another G.I. walk in. | 抬头看到另一个大兵进来了 |
[18:48] | So, I put down my fork, put down my knife, | 于是我放下刀叉 |
[18:52] | Get ready to clap… | 准备鼓掌致意 |
[18:54] | And nobody else does a thing. | 其他人却不动声色 |
[18:57] | Silence. | 一片寂静 |
[18:59] | That’s when I realized they weren’t clapping for me. | 那时我才明白 他们不是为我鼓掌 |
[19:01] | They were clapping for this and this… | 他们是为了这个… |
[19:07] | …clapping because I make them feel guilty, | 他们鼓掌是因为我让他们感到愧疚 |
[19:11] | and they want to feel good. | 他们想让自己好受一些 |
[19:15] | You think because I’m wearing a suit | 你就因为我西装革履 |
[19:17] | and I got a clean shave, we’re different? | 面容整洁 认定我们不是一路人吗 |
[19:18] | We’re not. | 我们没什么区别 |
[19:21] | We’re both people nobody cares about. | 我们都是没人在乎的人 |
[19:28] | No one clapped when I came home. | 我回到家时没人给我鼓掌 |
[19:31] | One guy was sleeping with my wife. | 有个人睡了我老婆 |
[19:33] | Another took my job at the mill. | 还有一个抢了我工厂的饭碗 |
[19:36] | We all got sad stories. | 我们都有辛酸往事 |
[19:39] | I still don’t talk to cops, even pathetic ones. | 我还是不跟警察合作 装可怜也没用 |
[19:54] | I’d clap, but I don’t want to hurt your feelings. | 我想为你鼓掌 但我怕伤你感情 |
[19:56] | Send him packing, | 叫他滚蛋 |
[19:57] | and start looking for Stark like everybody else. | 跟别人一样着手去找斯塔克 |
[19:58] | I’m telling you, he’s a witness. | 相信我 他看到什么了 |
[20:01] | Dooley went all the way to Nuremberg to interview a Nazi, | 杜利大老远去纽伦堡审问一个纳粹分子 |
[20:03] | and I’ve got you clamoring over a bum you found down the street. | 你却跟从大街上找来的流浪汉纠缠不休 |
[20:06] | Think about it. | 动动脑子 |
[20:07] | If he didn’t see something, he’d say so. | 假如他真没看见 他早就那么说了 |
[20:10] | He saw something. | 他肯定看见什么了 |
[20:25] | These rolls keep for three days, | 这种面包能放三天 |
[20:27] | four if it’s cold and you put them out on the windowsill. | 放凉后搁到外面窗沿上能保存四天 |
[20:29] | Oh, uh, glad to hear it. Um, I don’t often steal food. | 谢谢你的提醒 我并不常偷东西 |
[20:31] | Are you kidding? Carol once fit a whole chicken down her sweater. | 别逗了 卡萝尔有次在毛衣里塞了一整只鸡 |
[20:34] | My mom knit a special chicken pocket. | 我妈织了个专门放鸡的口袋 |
[20:36] | Gloria’s got a compartment in her pocketbook | 格洛丽亚在她手包里分了个小隔层 |
[20:38] | that can fit a cup of gravy. | 能装下一杯肉汤 |
[20:41] | Well, would you look at that? | 瞧瞧你 太厉害了 |
[20:44] | I’m going to eat in my room. | 我打算回房间吃 |
[20:45] | I have the last five pages of the new Agatha Christie. | 阿加莎·克里斯蒂最新小说还有五页没看完 |
[20:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:49] | Could you make me one of those that holds pickles? | 你能帮我做个可以装泡菜的隔层吗 |
[20:56] | All of my inventions are in your lab. | 我的发明都在你们实验室了 |
[20:59] | Then why is your mustache so sad? | 那为什么还闷闷不乐的 |
[21:02] | I need you to steal one of them back. | 我需要你把其中一件偷回来 |
[21:11] | Every one of these inventions from my vault | 我保险库里的这些发明随便挑一件 |
[21:13] | can cause large-scale destruction. | 都能造成大规模破坏 |
[21:15] | Thankfully, they’re not all active, | 谢天谢地 不是所有都处于活跃状态 |
[21:17] | but this one — | 但这个 |
[21:18] | this one is. | 这个是活跃的 |
[21:19] | What does it do? | 这个是干吗的 |
[21:21] | London was antsy about Germany dropping bombs on her, | 伦敦担心德国搞闪电战 投炸弹 |
[21:25] | so I created the blitzkrieg button. | 所以我发明了这个闪电战按钮 |
[21:28] | You press the button, | 按下按钮 |
[21:29] | and you get an instant city-wide blackout. | 整个城市的灯光就会瞬间熄灭 |
[21:31] | The bombers can’t see where to unload. | 轰炸机就不知道该往哪扔炸弹 |
[21:33] | So, essentially, it’s a glorified light switch? | 所以它事实上就是个高档电灯开关 |
[21:36] | What’s the problem? | 问题出在哪 |
[21:38] | I couldn’t figure out how to turn the lights back on. | 我还没想出来怎么恢复供电 |
[21:40] | They went out because the electrical grids were destroyed. | 熄灯是因为电网遭到破坏 |
[21:43] | If that thing is activated in New York, | 如果在纽约激活了那东西 |
[21:45] | The whole tri-state area | 整个三州地区 |
[21:46] | will be plunged into the dark ages for years to come. | 将会在未来几年中都陷入黑暗 |
[21:48] | Nothing’s ever easy. How do I defuse it? | 没什么事是轻松的 我怎么拆除它 |
[21:50] | Well, that’s the whole reason I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[21:53] | I’m the only one that can turn it off. | 只有我能关掉它 |
[21:54] | I thought you were here because of a camera-pen. | 我以为你来是因为照相笔 |
[21:58] | This is a mockup. | 这是一个仿造品 |
[22:00] | You swap that round with the real thing, | 你把这个跟真的调换了 |
[22:02] | No one will be the wiser. | 没人能看得出来 |
[22:05] | I’ll figure out a way of telling the technicians | 我会想个办法让技术人员 |
[22:06] | what the button does without having them touch it. | 了解按钮的作用而不碰到它 |
[22:08] | Since when has the U.S. Military | 美国军方什么时候 |
[22:09] | ever had a weapon that they didn’t use? | 能忍住不用手上的武器 |
[22:12] | Don’t let anyone touch it. | 别让任何人碰这东西 |
[22:14] | I’m already considered a traitor, Peggy. | 我已经被当作卖国贼了 佩吉 |
[22:18] | Don’t let me be the guy who shut down the greatest city on the planet. | 别让我再熄灭这世上最伟大的城市 |
[22:29] | Ready for another adventure, Mr. Jarvis? | 准备好进行下一段冒险了吗 贾维斯先生 |
[22:39] | You understand I do not care | 你要明白我并不在意 |
[22:41] | about whatever petty crimes you may have committed. | 你可能犯下过的轻罪 |
[22:44] | Sorry. Don’t mind me. | 不好意思 不用管我 |
[22:48] | Just here for the dinner show. | 就是来吃晚饭 看好戏的 |
[22:52] | I just want to know what you saw. | 我只想知道你看到了什么 |
[22:54] | Thompson. | 汤普森 |
[22:58] | – Thompson. – Ah, that’s good scotch. | -汤普森 -这威士忌真不错 |
[23:02] | Thompson. | 汤普森 |
[23:04] | Thompson, what are you doing? | 汤普森 你在干什么 |
[23:06] | Smells good. | 真香 |
[23:08] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[23:10] | All-American cow. | 纯正美利坚牛肉 |
[23:13] | Thompson, that’s enough. | 汤普森 够了 |
[23:15] | Smells good. | 真香啊 |
[23:19] | – Okay, Thompson, that’s enough. – It tastes even better. | -汤普森 够了 -味道更棒 |
[23:21] | Agent, you should leave! | 特工 请你出去 |
[23:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[23:25] | You tell us what you saw at the boatyard — | 你告诉我们你在船坞看到了什么 |
[23:28] | this is all yours. | 这些就都是你的 |
[23:31] | There was a guy, | 有一个人 |
[23:33] | duds all fancy. He was with a woman. | 衣服很体面 跟一个女人一起 |
[23:35] | They got on and off the boat before police showed up. | 他们上过船 在警方来之前就走了 |
[23:40] | Was it this woman? | 是这个女人吗 |
[23:42] | No. | 不是 |
[23:44] | She had dark hair. | 她的头发是深色的 |
[23:45] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[23:47] | That’s all. | 就这些了 |
[23:48] | It was far away. I hid when the cops came. | 距离太远了 警察来的时候我藏起来了 |
[24:03] | Not everybody came back from the war wanting a hug. | 不是每个从战场回来的人都想要人安慰 |
[24:25] | Sir? | 长官 |
[24:30] | They are measuring me for my new necktie. | 他们在帮我量尺寸做新领结 |
[24:34] | Please excuse the gallows humor. | 请原谅这小小的黑色幽默 |
[24:40] | Colonel Mueller, can we sit? | 缪勒上校 能坐下谈吗 |
[24:48] | May I offer you some water? | 要喝水吗 |
[24:55] | Do you know these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[25:00] | These are Germans? | 他们是德国人吗 |
[25:01] | Russians. | 苏联人 |
[25:02] | They’re said to have died in the battle of Finow. | 他们据说死于菲诺战役 |
[25:04] | You familiar with that battle? | 你知道那场战役吗 |
[25:07] | I was in Finow. | 我当时就在菲诺 |
[25:09] | What can you tell me? | 那你知道些什么 |
[25:15] | You tell me what happened in the battle of Finow… | 你告诉我那场战役上发生的事 |
[25:20] | I’ll help you escape. | 我就帮你逃出这里 |
[25:26] | Park around the corner. | 把车停在拐弯处 |
[25:27] | When I get the real Blitzkrieg Button out, | 等我把闪电战按钮偷出来 |
[25:29] | drive us back to the Griffith. | 就开车回格里菲斯酒店 |
[25:30] | With my heaviest foot. | 你放心 |
[25:31] | There’s just the single switch on it, right? | 上面只有一个开关 对吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, correct. | 没错 |
[25:37] | Are you all right, Mr. Jarvis? | 你还好吗 贾维斯先生 |
[25:40] | I’m…simply nervous on your account, Miss Carter. | 我只是有点替你紧张 卡特小姐 |
[25:45] | Howard came back to New York for this one invention, right? | 霍华德回纽约就是为了这个发明 对吧 |
[25:48] | It was a risk he knew he had to take. | 他知道这险不得不冒 |
[25:51] | You don’t think he’s planning on using the device himself | 他不会是想用这东西 |
[25:53] | to wipe out a city’s electricity, do you? | 切断整座城市的电力吧 |
[25:57] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[26:00] | At least the blitzkrieg button isn’t like nitramene. | 还好这东西不是硝化物 |
[26:02] | I mean, well, if I was to accidentally activate it, | 如果我不小心激活了它 |
[26:04] | No one would get hurt. | 也不会伤到任何人 |
[26:08] | Just bring the device back as fast as you can, Miss Carter, | 尽快把装置拿回来就是了 卡特小姐 |
[26:10] | And then we can all stop worrying. | 这样我们就都不必再提心吊胆了 |
[26:26] | Your man, | 你的人 |
[26:28] | General Wilhelm Keitel, | 威廉·凯特尔将军 |
[26:29] | You — you know he was hanged yesterday? | 他昨天被绞死了 你知道吧 |
[26:32] | 25 minutes. | 25分钟 |
[26:34] | That’s how long it took for him to die. | 用了25分钟他才咽气 |
[26:36] | Swinging on the rope, gagging — | 他在绳子上吊着 窒息着 |
[26:38] | Horrible way to go. | 死得真惨 |
[26:40] | See, they don’t realize that you have to measure | 你看 他们不知道绞刑前 |
[26:42] | the condemned’s weight as well as the height. | 还得测量一下死刑犯的体重和身高 |
[26:44] | Otherwise… | 要不然的话… |
[26:49] | Cyanide. | 氰化物 |
[26:53] | You get a painless death, | 你能毫无痛苦地死掉 |
[26:55] | And nobody gets the satisfaction of watching you hang. | 也没人能看到你被绞死的样子了 |
[27:00] | Now, tell me what happened in the battle of Finow. | 好了 告诉我菲诺战役上到底发生了什么 |
[27:05] | There was no battle of finow. | 根本就没有什么菲诺战役 |
[27:08] | Because you Nazis ambushed the Russians at night. | 因为你们纳粹趁夜偷袭了苏联人 |
[27:10] | No German fought any Russian at Finow. | 德国人没在菲诺打过苏联人 |
[27:15] | What we found can only be described as a massacre — | 我们发现的场面 只能被称为屠杀 |
[27:20] | Bodies piled high and ripped apart. | 尸体堆积如山 被肢解得七零八落 |
[27:24] | Whoever attacked them was long gone. | 而那些袭击了他们的人早就跑了 |
[27:28] | Yeah, I’m having trouble stomaching your story. | 你说的这些我怎么不信 |
[27:32] | I’ve killed many people — | 我是杀了很多人 |
[27:36] | men, women, and children. | 男人 女人 还有儿童 |
[27:40] | No person died by German hands | 但在菲诺 没有人 |
[27:44] | at finow. | 死于德国人之手 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna need a phone. | 我需要台电话 |
[28:04] | Breath mint? | 来块薄荷糖吗 |
[28:08] | Wasted our time and Dooley’s scotch. | 浪费了我们的时间不说 还可惜了杜利的威士忌 |
[28:13] | You have a good nose, agent. | 你真的很敏锐 特工 |
[28:14] | You sniffed out a witness everyone overlooked. | 大家都忽略的目击证人被你找出来了 |
[28:17] | Yeah, who saw a well-dressed man and a dark-haired woman. | 他看到一个衣着考究的男人和一个黑发女人 |
[28:20] | Cracked the case wide open. | 这下案情明朗了 |
[28:21] | Now we know Howard Stark likes to hang out with women. | 我们现在知道 霍华德·斯塔克喜欢和女人鬼混 |
[28:24] | Something you learn in war — | 经历过战争你就会明白 |
[28:26] | Not every battle you win is a notch on your belt. | 不是所有胜仗都有奖励 |
[28:29] | The way I hear you fought, | 据我听说的你的事迹 |
[28:29] | I’m surprised there’s any belt left to notch. | 你该拿的奖励都拿到了吧 |
[28:32] | Just doing what needed to be done. | 只是在尽职 |
[28:34] | Didn’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[28:38] | Hey, Sousa, where did you get that lead? | 苏萨 你的拐杖哪来的 |
[28:41] | Russia? Italy? | 苏联 意大利 |
[28:43] | My femur, actually. | 腿骨换的 |
[29:33] | There’s just the single switch on it, right? | 上面只有一个开关 对吗 |
[29:36] | Yes, correct. | 没错 |
[29:38] | Are you all right, Mr. Jarvis? | 你还好吗 贾维斯先生 |
[29:40] | Just bring the device back as fast as you can, Miss Carter. | 尽快把装置拿回来就是了 卡特小姐 |
[30:22] | Marge… | 小吉 |
[30:24] | Didn’t I say only the men have to work overtime? | 我不是说只有男的需要加班吗 |
[30:27] | I didn’t mean to interrupt you | 我无意打扰你 |
[30:28] | enjoying the rewards of your promotion. | 享用升职奖励的 |
[30:31] | Why do you work here? | 你为什么在这儿工作 |
[30:33] | To uphold democracy. Did you need a reminder? | 维护民主 需要人提醒你一下吗 |
[30:36] | But the rest of us get to do more than take lunch orders. | 我们其他人可不是只能负责订午餐 |
[30:39] | You’ll never know the thrill of learning whether or not | 你绝对想不到问雅克特工 |
[30:41] | Agent Yauch is in the mood for a club sandwich. | 中午想不想吃总会三明治有多刺激 |
[30:49] | You’re trying to hide something, Peggy. | 你有所隐瞒 佩吉 |
[30:52] | And the only one you’re fooling is you. | 你只能是自欺欺人 |
[30:58] | And what’s that, Agent Thompson? | 我骗自己什么了 汤普森特工 |
[31:01] | The natural order of the universe. | 世界的自然法则 |
[31:03] | You’re a woman. | 你是个女人 |
[31:06] | No man will ever consider you an equal. | 没有哪个男人会对你平等相待的 |
[31:10] | It’s sad, | 这很悲哀 |
[31:12] | but it doesn’t make it any less true. | 但也是事实 |
[31:16] | I can always come to you for the truth. | 我总能指望你会实言相告 |
[31:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:47] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[31:52] | What’s in the vial? | 小瓶里是什么 |
[31:54] | What vial? | 什么小瓶 |
[31:55] | What is in the vial? | 小瓶里是什么 |
[31:58] | You opened it. | 你打开了 |
[32:00] | You know how, uh, dangerous that could be? | 你知道那多危险吗 |
[32:02] | What’s in the vial, Howard? | 小瓶里是什么 霍华德 |
[32:03] | Okay, you’re angry. | 好吧 你生气了 |
[32:06] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[32:07] | I’m just curious. What’s in the vial? | 我只是好奇 小瓶里是什么 |
[32:12] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[32:13] | We both know. | 我们都知道 |
[32:14] | I don’t. Tell me. | 我不知道 你说 |
[32:19] | Steve Rogers’ blood. | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯的血 |
[32:37] | I have some flowers for Peggy. | 我有花要送给佩吉 |
[32:38] | May I deliver them to her? | 可以送去给她吗 |
[32:40] | You may not. Give them here. | 不行 拿过来 |
[32:47] | Are you the delivery man or her suitor? | 你是送花的 还是追求者 |
[32:50] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:56] | Young man, please tell me… | 年轻人 告诉我 |
[32:56] | 格里菲斯酒店 3E房间 | |
[32:56] | 格里菲斯酒店 3E房间 | |
[32:58] | Your name and profession. | 你的姓名和职业 |
[33:05] | Ah. Can’t say I’m surprised. | 真是意料之中 |
[33:08] | You used me. You lied to me. | 你利用我 你骗了我 |
[33:10] | – You hit me! – You don’t get to use my reaction to your lies | -你打我 -我对你谎言的反应 |
[33:13] | – as the reason for your lies. – Y-yeah, I do. | -不是你撒谎的借口 -就是 |
[33:14] | I knew how much Steve meant to you, | 我知道你多么在乎史蒂夫 |
[33:15] | because I know how much he means to me. I was protecting you. | 因为我知道我就很在乎他 我是在保护你 |
[33:18] | Oh, don’t pretend this is about me and my emotions. | 少装作你是为了照顾我的感受 |
[33:21] | – You were out to protect you. – Yeah, I didn’t want to see | -你不过是想自保 -我就是不想见到 |
[33:22] | this turmoil that you’re in. Look at you. | 你这副激动的样子 看你啊 |
[33:24] | I trusted you, Howard! | 亏我信任你 霍华德 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I know, and I was wrong. But you have to understand, | 我知道 我错了 但你得明白 |
[33:29] | a kid like me doesn’t get to where I’m at by doing — | 我这样的人 走到今天可不是靠… |
[33:30] | What? Wanted for treason? | 什么 被控叛国吗 |
[33:31] | I grew up on the Lower East Side. | 我在下东区长大 |
[33:34] | My father sold fruit. My mother sewed shirtwaists for a factory. | 我父亲是水果商 我母亲在一家工厂卖女衬衫 |
[33:38] | Let me tell you, you don’t get to climb the American ladder | 告诉你 爬上美国社会的梯子 |
[33:40] | without picking up some bad habits on the way. | 这一路上必然会染上点恶习 |
[33:42] | There’s a ceiling for certain types of people | 有些人的头上是有天花板的 |
[33:44] | based on how much money your parents have, | 要看你父母的家底 |
[33:46] | your social class, your religion, your sex. | 你的社会阶级 你的信仰 你的性别 |
[33:49] | And the only way to break through that ceiling sometimes | 有时候 想要打破这些天花板 |
[33:51] | is to lie, so that’s my natural instinct — to lie. | 就得撒谎 所以这就是我的本能 撒谎 |
[33:56] | I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不该骗你 |
[33:58] | For that, trust me, I am truly sorry. | 对此 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:02] | Why did you have Steve’s blood in the first place? | 你为什么会有史蒂夫的血 |
[34:05] | I was one of the lead scientists on Project Rebirth. | 我是重生计划的主要科学家之一 |
[34:09] | 11 vials went to the government, 1 vial went to me. | 11瓶归了政府 1瓶给了我 |
[34:12] | Does the SSR know they have the vial? | 战略科学军团知道他们拿到了血吗 |
[34:14] | Why shouldn’t they have it? | 他们凭什么不能拿到 |
[34:16] | The government’s almost through their supply. | 政府手上的血已经不多了 |
[34:17] | If they know they have mine, they’ll never give it back, | 如果他们知道他们拿到了我的 就不会还给我了 |
[34:19] | Even if you clear my name. | 即便你洗清了我的罪名 |
[34:20] | That still doesn’t mean that you deserve to have Steve’s blood. | 那也不代表你就配拥有史蒂夫的血 |
[34:23] | You know, I believe that sample sr-53, | 我认为SR53号样本 |
[34:26] | that blood, Captain America’s blood, | 那瓶血 美国队长的血 |
[34:28] | holds the key to vaccines, medications, | 能用来制造疫苗 药物 |
[34:30] | possibly even a cure for the common cold. | 或许甚至能治愈感冒 |
[34:33] | Steve Rogers may not still be with us, | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯虽然已不在我们身边 |
[34:36] | but he can still save millions of people. | 但他依然能拯救数百万的人 |
[34:38] | And how many millions of dollars are you set to make? | 那你又能从中谋取多少暴利 |
[34:42] | What the hell do you think of me? | 你究竟把我想成什么人了 |
[34:43] | I think you’re a man out for his own gain | 我认为你是个毫无顾忌 |
[34:45] | no matter who you’re charging. | 一心只想自己赚钱的人 |
[34:47] | You are constantly finding holes to slither your way into | 你总是在寻找漏洞钻 |
[34:50] | in the hope of finding loose change, | 以期能挣一笔 |
[34:52] | only to cry when you’re bitten by another snake. | 回头又被蛇咬伤了 就会哭鼻子 |
[34:54] | You’re a man who says, “I love you,” | 你是个一边说”我爱你” |
[34:56] | whilst looking over a woman’s shoulder into the mirror. | 一边越过对方的肩膀 看着她身后的镜子的人 |
[34:59] | Steve Rogers dedicated his mind, his body, his life | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯把他的灵魂 身体 生命 |
[35:02] | to the SSR and to this country, | 都奉献给了战略科学军团和这个国家 |
[35:04] | not to your bank account. | 不是为了让你挣钱 |
[35:06] | I made the same pledge, but I’m not as good as Steve was. | 我也许下了一样的誓言 但我不如史蒂夫 |
[35:08] | I forgot my pledge | 我忘记了自己的誓言 |
[35:09] | running around for you like a corporate spy. | 像个商业间谍似的为你跑腿 |
[35:11] | So thank you, Howard, for reminding me | 所以 谢谢你了 霍华德 你提醒了我 |
[35:13] | who Steve was and what I aspire to be. | 史蒂夫的为人 和我因他的激励想成为的人 |
[35:15] | For all I know, you did steal your inventions. | 说不定 你真是监守自盗 |
[35:19] | Peggy… | 佩吉 |
[35:19] | I need some fresh air to get away from your stink. | 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 远离你的臭味 |
[35:22] | When I’m back, you’ll be gone. | 等我回来时 你最好已经走了 |
[35:23] | Where to? I’ll get caught. | 去哪啊 我会被抓到的 |
[35:25] | You’re the genius. You figure it out. | 你不是天才吗 自己想啊 |
[36:04] | Well, hey, mister, are you lost? | 先生 你迷路了吗 |
[36:05] | Young woman, return to your room. | 小姑娘 回屋去 |
[36:07] | Are — are you looking for Peggy? | 你在找佩吉吗 |
[36:09] | Return to your room, please. | 请回你屋去 |
[36:13] | Is that pistol an automatic? | 那是自动手枪吗 |
[36:16] | I want that. | 我想要那个 |
[36:34] | Did you know? | 你知情吗 |
[36:36] | I truly regret the way this matter was handled. | 我对事情弄成这样十分遗憾 |
[36:38] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 那就是知道了 |
[36:40] | Don’t ever play poker. You rub your ear when you lie. | 千万别玩扑克 你撒谎的时候会摸耳朵 |
[36:43] | Mr. Stark respects you, Miss Carter, as do I. | 斯塔克先生尊敬你 卡特小姐 我也是 |
[36:47] | Is there anyone else alive who holds you in such high esteem? | 还有哪个活人如此看重你吗 |
[36:49] | I can trust the actions of men who don’t respect me | 比起那些尊重我的男人 我倒是更能信任 |
[36:52] | more than those who do. | 那些不尊重我的男人 |
[36:53] | At least when they ask for something, they mean it. | 至少他们提出的要求都是真心实意 |
[37:05] | You took her for granted. | 你太不把她当回事了 |
[37:07] | You can get her back. | 你会赢回她的好感的 |
[37:09] | Over the last five years, | 过去五年里 |
[37:10] | I thought I’d built up a callus apologizing for you. | 我觉得我替你道歉都要生茧了 |
[37:14] | But this stings. | 但这次真不好受 |
[37:21] | Could I borrow the sports section? | 能借我体育版看看吗 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:08] | Goering a good kisser? | 戈林吻技好吗 |
[38:10] | That’s actually kind of funny, Thompson. | 还挺逗的 汤普森 |
[38:12] | Yeah. So, how’s your nazi colonel? | 嗯 那个纳粹上校怎么样了 |
[38:14] | Uh, about this time, he should be 2 inches taller. | 他这会儿脖子应该长了2英寸 |
[38:17] | Did you find out about Finow? | 查清菲诺战役的事了吗 |
[38:19] | Mueller said there were russian bodies everywhere, | 缪勒说苏联人横尸遍野 |
[38:22] | ripped to pieces. | 都被撕成了碎片 |
[38:24] | Question is, who killed them? | 问题是 是谁杀了他们 |
[38:28] | These guys? | 这些人吗 |
[38:29] | No, two couldn’t kill hundreds. | 不 两个人不可能杀几百 |
[38:31] | And why were they listed among the dead? | 而且他们为什么被当做死人了 |
[38:34] | Unless they assumed the identities of men who actually died there. | 除非他们是盗用了已死之人的身份 |
[38:37] | I’ve got a new wrinkle for your forehead. | 我又查到了点东西 |
[38:39] | Log at the Finow Airfield. | 菲诺机场的日志 |
[38:41] | One day after our supposed battle, a plane lands. | 传说中的那场战役后第二天 一架飞机落地了 |
[38:44] | Guess who’s on it? | 猜猜上面有谁 |
[38:45] | I don’t know. Bob Hope? | 不知道 鲍勃·霍普[喜剧演员]吗 |
[38:48] | Howard Stark. | 霍华德·斯塔克 |
[38:55] | Pour some scotch. | 倒点威士忌 |
[38:57] | Make it a double. | 要双份的 |
[38:59] | We got ourselves a conspiracy. | 这是个阴谋啊 |
[39:50] | Doddy, you coming to dinner? | 多蒂 去吃饭吗 |
[39:53] | I’ll meet you downstairs in a jiffy! | 待会儿楼下见吧 |