时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m Peggy Carter. | 我是佩吉·卡特 |
[00:09] | During the war, I fought side-by-side with Captain America. | 二战期间 我曾与美国队长并肩作战 |
[00:12] | We defeated the enemy… | 我们击败了敌军 |
[00:13] | Please, don’t do this. We have time. | 求你 别这么做 我们还有时间 |
[00:15] | …but I lost the love of my life. | 但我失去了挚爱 |
[00:17] | I work for the SSR, | 我在战略科学军团任职 |
[00:19] | America’s premiere covert intelligence agency. | 美国最重要的秘密情报机构 |
[00:21] | But now that the war is over, | 但现在战争结束 |
[00:23] | my mission parameters these days are… | 我如今的工作范畴… |
[00:24] | Agent Carter, cover the phones. | 卡特特工 负责接电话 |
[00:26] | …different. | …不同以往了 |
[00:27] | That all changed when an old friend | 那一切都在一位老朋友 |
[00:29] | asked me to become a double agent. | 要我做双面间谍后改变了 |
[00:30] | I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out. | 我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了 |
[00:32] | A couple of weeks later, my inventions — | 两周后 我的发明 |
[00:34] | they start turning up on the black market. | 开始在黑市上出现 |
[00:36] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:39] | You’re the only one that can clear my name. | 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人 |
[00:40] | He left me with an ally. | 他留给我一个同伴 |
[00:42] | Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. | 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你 |
[00:44] | I found the man who stole Howard’s inventions. | 我找到了偷走霍华德发明的人 |
[00:47] | He was part of a bigger conspiracy. | 他是更大阴谋的一部分 |
[00:49] | Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦来了 |
[00:55] | Who is Leviathan? | 利维坦是谁 |
[00:56] | He didn’t have time to tell me. | 他没来得及告诉我 |
[00:58] | All he left behind was a symbol. | 他只留下一个符号 |
[01:00] | I must determine what this means | 我必须查明这符号的含义 |
[01:02] | before the ssr catches up to me… | 在战略科学军团发现我 |
[01:06] | …or my friends. | 及我的朋友之前 |
[02:36] | Clearly, you don’t know the rules of the house. | 显然你不了解这里的房规 |
[02:39] | Is this not apartment 3-F? | 这不是3F公寓吗 |
[02:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:42] | Jimmy. My girlfriend, molly — she lives here. | 吉米 我女友 茉莉 她住在这儿 |
[02:45] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[02:46] | 5’5″, blonde, works at Bonwit Teller? | 1米6 金发 在邦维特·泰勒百货上班 |
[02:50] | Next one over. | 隔壁那间 |
[02:53] | Would it be too much trouble if I could come — | 能麻烦你让我从你这儿过去… |
[02:58] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[03:01] | His room key is the only evidence we found at the crime scene. | 他的房间钥匙是我们在犯罪现场找到的唯一证据 |
[03:03] | What can you tell us about him? | 关于他 你知道些什么 |
[03:05] | He was relatively clean. | 他比较整洁 |
[03:08] | He came and went without so much as a peep. | 他进出都不多看一眼 |
[03:11] | Any visitors? | 有过访客吗 |
[03:12] | Only for just an hour. | 只有按小时算的那种 |
[03:24] | Looks like business is good. | 看来生意不错 |
[03:26] | Hey, Ray. How you doing? | 雷 你怎么样啊 |
[03:31] | This is it — 424. | 就是这儿 424房间 |
[03:38] | Check all the usual hidey-holes. | 检查通常的那些藏匿点 |
[03:43] | Take it easy on the furniture. | 家具轻拿轻放 |
[03:44] | That’ll be all. Thank you. | 交给我们吧 谢谢 |
[03:52] | All right, welcome to amateur hour. | 还真是业余啊 |
[03:55] | I got cash, passports. | 现金 护照 |
[03:58] | Got a british passport for “Alfred Lean,” | 英国护照 名为阿尔弗雷德·林恩 |
[04:01] | An American passport for an “Orson Hawks,” | 美国护照 名为奥森·哈克斯 |
[04:04] | And an Italian passaport for | 一个意大利护照 |
[04:07] | “Federico Rossellini.” | 费德里科·罗西里尼 |
[04:09] | We got a film buff on our hands. | 这人是个电影迷 |
[04:13] | What you got? You find something? | 怎么 有发现吗 |
[04:15] | Well, it sure isn’t nothing. | 绝对是有 |
[04:27] | Powdered eggs again. What am I paying for? | 又是蛋粉 这么多钱都不知道花在哪里了 |
[04:31] | Still, better than the blitz, right, English? | 还是比薄饼卷好点 对吧 英国妞 |
[04:32] | – Oh, just barely. – Morning, girls. | -好一点点罢了 -早啊 姑娘们 |
[04:34] | Someone had a late night. | 有人昨晚玩得很晚 |
[04:36] | What time did the cat drag you in? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[04:38] | I didn’t exactly get dragged out. | 我们就没出去 |
[04:40] | – Molly, you didn’t. – What can I say? | -茉莉 你不是吧 -没办法嘛 |
[04:42] | Jimmy is very persuasive. | 吉米太能打动人了 |
[04:44] | And nimble. | 身手还很敏捷 |
[04:45] | You got a guy, Peggy? | 你有男人吗 佩吉 |
[04:46] | I’m afraid I’m married to my work at the moment. | 眼下我已经嫁给我的工作了 |
[04:48] | What about Mr. Fancy? | 那个贵公子呢 |
[04:50] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[04:50] | You know, the guy I’ve seen around the automat — | 就是那天我在餐馆看到来找你的 |
[04:52] | Nice suit, nice car, nice shoulders. | 西装笔挺 身材挺拔 开着豪车 |
[04:54] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不是 |
[04:56] | He’s just a colleague. | 他只是一个同事 |
[04:58] | Good day, ladies. Early bird and all that. | 再见 女士们 我得赶早去上班了 |
[05:01] | Ah, Miss Carter, please sit. This will only be a moment. | 卡特小姐 请坐 我就说一会儿 |
[05:07] | In 1925, the great Harry Houdini | 1925年 伟大的哈里·胡迪尼 |
[05:10] | performed at this very building. | 在这里表演过魔术 |
[05:12] | Ugh, Houdini. That’s never good. | 胡迪尼 准没好事 |
[05:15] | Women stood spellbound and watched | 女人们都被他的本领迷住了 |
[05:17] | as he escaped from handcuffs, | 看着他从手铐 |
[05:20] | straight jackets, steamer trunks. | 拘束衣和行李箱中逃脱 |
[05:23] | But the one trick he could not pull off | 但只有一件事他做不到 |
[05:26] | was ascending the stairs. | 就是上楼 |
[05:31] | It’s a simple rule, ladies. | 这是个简单的规定 女士们 |
[05:33] | No men above the first floor. | 男人不能上楼 |
[05:39] | Molly Bowen… | 茉莉·鲍恩 |
[05:42] | …please go to your room and pack your things. | 请回房收拾东西 |
[05:50] | Miss Fry…please. | 弗莱女士 求你了 |
[05:53] | I hope you had a splendid evening, | 我希望你昨晚过得很愉快 |
[05:55] | Because it will be your last at the Griffith. | 因为那是你在格里菲斯酒店的最后一夜 |
[06:04] | Let her be an example for the rest of you. | 以她为戒吧 |
[06:08] | This institution is not unlike Fort Knox or Alcatraz. | 这里就像诺克斯堡或是恶魔岛 |
[06:15] | Whether by force or trickery, | 无论凭武力或者诡计 |
[06:17] | this building is impenetrable. | 都休想潜入这里 |
[06:28] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[06:30] | I don’t, actually. | 不信 |
[06:34] | No building is impenetrable. | 没有任何建筑是无法潜入的 |
[06:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, our pal Leet Brannis. | 女士们先生们 这是利特·班尼斯 |
[06:45] | Coroner says the amalgam in his teeth is Russian. | 验尸官说他牙里的汞合金产自苏联 |
[06:48] | Yeah? How did he get the scar? | 是吗 他脖子上的疤哪来的 |
[06:50] | His voice box was cut out. | 他的喉头被切除了 |
[06:52] | Probably happened during the war. | 可能是二战的时候切除的 |
[06:53] | This guy served. | 他是军人 |
[06:55] | Russian Rifle Division — The 478th. | 苏联步兵师478团 |
[06:57] | Now, you ready to have your socks knocked off? | 准备好大吃一惊了吗 |
[07:01] | Leet Brannis died. | 利特·班尼斯死了 |
[07:02] | I know that, son. I’m staring at his corpse. | 我知道 小子 我正看着他的尸体 |
[07:04] | Two years ago. | 他两年前就死了 |
[07:05] | Guy I knew in basic ended up in the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. | 我在莫斯科的美国大使馆有个认识的人 |
[07:08] | I had him dig into the 478th. | 我让他去查478团的资料 |
[07:10] | Turns out, they were wiped out in ’44 | 结果发现他们在1944年 |
[07:12] | in the battle of Finow, Germany. | 德国的菲诺战役中被全部歼灭了 |
[07:13] | Dead don’t walk. At least, not in my experience. | 死人可不会走路 至少以我的经验来看 |
[07:16] | Where we at with your guy? | 你那个人呢 |
[07:17] | We’re still pulling what’s left of him from the truck wreckage, | 我们还在送奶车残骸中搜寻 |
[07:21] | but we were able to lift some prints | 但是在我找到的护照上 |
[07:22] | from the passports that I found. | 发现了一些指纹 |
[07:24] | We had a vodka bottle. Plus, we got this beauty. | 我们找到了一个酒瓶 还有这东西 |
[07:26] | Don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[07:28] | What did the lab rats say? | 实验室的人怎么说 |
[07:30] | They think it’s some kind of long-range transmitter. | 他们觉得这应该是种远程发射器 |
[07:32] | How long? Moscow-long? | 有多远 有莫斯科那么远吗 |
[07:36] | Run his picture by your embassy friend. | 让你那大使馆的朋友看看他的照片 |
[07:38] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[07:38] | Hey, passport guy’s mine. | 护照男是我的 |
[07:39] | You got any friends in Moscow? | 你在莫斯科有朋友吗 |
[07:41] | Or anywhere else? | 你有朋友吗 |
[07:42] | Don’t be that guy. | 别这么刻薄 |
[07:44] | Ran the license plate we pulled from the Roxxon debris. | 我对罗克森废墟里的车牌进行了调查 |
[07:46] | Belongs to Howard Stark. | 是霍华德·斯塔克的 |
[07:49] | I found that. | 是我发现的 |
[07:49] | Where’s the rest of the car? | 车子的其它部分呢 |
[07:51] | Uh, we just got a plate and a bumper. | 我们只找到了车牌和保险杠 |
[07:52] | Boss, Stark was on the lam when Roxxon went down. | 老大 罗克森爆炸时 斯塔克正在潜逃 |
[07:55] | Do we really think he would risk his freedom to blow it up? | 他真会拿自由冒险 去炸毁那地方吗 |
[07:57] | Or in — whatever the hell happened. | 或者…不管那里是怎么了 |
[07:59] | Somebody was driving that car. | 有人把车开走了 |
[08:01] | I want to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[08:13] | Edwin, leave the dishes. | 埃德温 不用收拾盘子 |
[08:15] | I can take care of it. | 我会来收拾的 |
[08:20] | Anna, darling, I’m going to take you up on that offer. | 安娜 亲爱的 那我就交给你了 |
[08:22] | The day beckons. I’ll, uh, be in the garden. | 新的一天在招手 我去花园里了 |
[08:24] | – Love you! – And you! | -爱你 -我也是 |
[08:32] | In polite society, | 在文明社会中 |
[08:33] | one telephones ahead before trespassing. | 闯入别人家之前会先来个电话 |
[08:36] | I imagine strange women traipsing through the property | 我觉得你们这里应该经常出现 |
[08:38] | isn’t a completely unusual occurrence. | 陌生的女人吧 |
[08:41] | That’s a fair point. What brings you here? | 那倒是 什么风把你吹来了 |
[08:43] | My landlady gave me an idea. | 我的房东让我想到个主意 |
[08:45] | Oh, splendid. | 太好了 |
[08:46] | Now if we could get an opinion from your butcher… | 我们是不是再去问问你的肉铺老板有何高见 |
[08:49] | Someone robbed Howard’s impenetrable vault. | 有人打劫了霍华德固若金汤的保险库 |
[08:51] | If I can find out how he got in, | 我要是能查出那人是怎么进去的 |
[08:53] | perhaps I can trace where he went | 说不定就能追踪到他的去向 |
[08:54] | and locate Howard’s missing technology. | 并找到霍华德丢失的东西 |
[08:58] | You’re not really dressed for it, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你这身不大合适 |
[09:03] | Our thief didn’t exactly walk the items out of the front door. | 小偷并没带着东西从前门出去 |
[09:06] | The night of the break-in, did you hear anything? | 闯入的那天你有听到什么动静吗 |
[09:10] | Well, no. There was a tremendous thunderstorm. | 没有 那天有场剧烈的雷暴 |
[09:13] | It knocked the power out, including the alarms, | 害得这里停电了两小时 |
[09:15] | for almost two hours. | 包括警报系统 |
[09:17] | Not that I would have heard any of it. | 即使有电我也什么都不会听到 |
[09:19] | I’m afraid the sultry combination of candlelight | 烛光和雷雨营造的那种闷热氛围 |
[09:21] | and rain always puts me out like a baby. | 总让我睡得格外香 |
[09:24] | You’re quite the guard dog. | 你真是条好看门狗 |
[09:26] | Security is not within my purview. | 我的职责不包括安保 |
[09:30] | SSR. Open up. | 战略科学军团 开门 |
[09:37] | Unbelievable. | 奇了怪了 |
[09:38] | A known fugitive isn’t answering his door. | 逃犯居然不来应门 |
[09:40] | Knock harder. | 再用力点敲 |
[09:42] | Sure. Can I borrow your forehead? | 好啊 你脑门借我一用 |
[09:54] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. How may I help you? | 先生们 下午好 有什么能帮到你们的 |
[09:56] | Afternoon. Agents Thompson and Sousa with the SSR. | 你好 我们是战略科学军团的汤普森和苏萨特工 |
[09:59] | If you’re looking for Mr. Stark, | 如果你们在找斯塔克先生 |
[10:00] | I’m afraid he’s indefinitely unavailable. | 他目前无法见客 |
[10:02] | We’re well-aware of that, Mr. Jarvis. | 这点我们很清楚 贾维斯先生 |
[10:04] | That is your name, isn’t it? Mr. Edwin Jarvis? | 你是叫这个吧 埃德温·贾维斯先生 |
[10:06] | You misplace anything recently? | 你最近有丢东西吗 |
[10:08] | Yes, I did lose a fountain pen on Fifth Avenue. | 是的 我在第五大道丢了只钢笔 |
[10:11] | How about the bumper off a Fleetmaster? | 汽车的保险杠呢 |
[10:13] | Anything like that? | 你有丢这种东西吗 |
[10:14] | Just the bumper? Wish you’d found the entire car. | 只有保险杠吗 我还希望能找到整辆车 |
[10:17] | I reported it stolen several days ago. | 几天前我刚刚给车报了失 |
[10:19] | Detective Davis at the 19th precinct was very helpful. | 19分局的戴维斯警探提供了很多帮助 |
[10:24] | If there’s nothing further… | 如果没有别的事 |
[10:27] | That bumper was found at a major crime scene. | 保险杠出现在一起重案的案发现场 |
[10:30] | There’s plenty further. | 我们还远远没完事呢 |
[10:35] | Mr. Stark doesn’t like visitors, | 斯塔克先生不喜欢访客 |
[10:38] | whether he’s here to receive them or not. | 不管他是否能亲自出来迎客 |
[10:40] | Look, Mr. Jarvis, I can call a judge | 贾维斯先生 我可以打给法官 |
[10:42] | and wait here to get a warrant. | 在这儿等他给我批搜查令 |
[10:45] | But honestly, it’s almost lunchtime, | 不过现在都快午餐时间了 |
[10:47] | and I’m hungry. | 我也饿了 |
[10:48] | How would you like to take a ride downtown? | 你愿意跟我们去趟市区吗 |
[10:51] | Well, lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[10:59] | Well, this will be novel. | 这还是头一回 |
[11:00] | I haven’t been in the back of a car in years. | 我很多年没坐过汽车后座了 |
[11:13] | Come on, Butch. Be a pal? | 布奇 帮帮忙吧 |
[11:17] | Sorry, Krzeminski. I got plans. | 抱歉 科明斯基 我有约了 |
[11:20] | Yauch, what about you? | 雅克 你呢 |
[11:21] | Told my gal I’d take her to a show. | 我答应了女朋友带她去看表演 |
[11:23] | Cover my shift tonight. | 今晚替我轮班吧 |
[11:24] | I can’t swing it. Why don’t you ask Carter? | 我不行 你问问卡特吧 |
[11:27] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[11:28] | Dooley would kill me if I let a lady take nights. | 如果我找女人值夜班 杜利非杀了我 |
[11:30] | Besides, she can barely make her own shift. | 再说 她自己的班都顾不过来 |
[11:33] | Work day starts at 9:00 A.M., honey. | 工作时间是每天早上九点 |
[11:35] | Tell me, Agent Krzeminski, | 说说看 科明斯基特工 |
[11:37] | who are you bringing to the show– | 你要带谁去看表演 |
[11:38] | your wife or your girlfriend? | 是你老婆还是你女朋友 |
[11:43] | Come on in. Have a seat. | 进来 坐下吧 |
[11:48] | We really appreciate you coming down here | 我们非常感谢你能过来 |
[11:50] | to talk with us, Mr. Jarvis. | 配合调查 贾维斯先生 |
[11:52] | Well, naturally. | 不用客气 |
[11:53] | But I don’t think I can tell you anything | 但我能说的 |
[11:55] | that isn’t already in the missing-car report I filed. | 都写在我提交的车辆失踪报告里了 |
[11:57] | That report might take us a while to dig up. | 那份报告一时半会儿还找不到 |
[11:59] | You see, the NYPD aren’t as efficient | 纽约警局在存档方面 |
[12:01] | as the SSR at record-keeping, | 没有战略科学军团做得好 |
[12:02] | which is saying something, | 这很能说明问题了 |
[12:05] | because our files are a wreck. | 因为我们的存档工作就很差了 |
[12:07] | That hurts. My filing’s impeccable. | 这话真过分 我归档可从不出错 |
[12:10] | Isn’t that Stark’s butler? | 那不是斯塔克的管家吗 |
[12:12] | You know this guy? | 你认识他 |
[12:13] | Only from the file. | 就在档案上看过 |
[12:15] | Do you think he was really involved in the Roxxon implosion? | 你觉得他真和罗克森爆炸案有关吗 |
[12:17] | Well, maybe he didn’t blow the place up, | 也许炸工厂的不是他 |
[12:20] | but he’s capable of driving a getaway car. | 但他可以帮忙开车逃逸 |
[12:23] | It’s funny. | 你真风趣 |
[12:25] | A lot of stuff gets stolen from Howard Stark — | 霍华德·斯塔克被偷了很多东西 |
[12:27] | Cars, bombs, death rays. | 汽车 炸弹 死亡射线 |
[12:30] | Actually, the death ray’s accounted for. | 其实 死亡射线找到了 |
[12:32] | It’s in Nevada, I believe. | 好像是在内华达州 |
[12:39] | You know these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[12:41] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[12:43] | We have reliable information that says | 我们有可靠消息称 |
[12:45] | that both of these men were in possession | 这两位都曾持有你老板 |
[12:47] | of some of your boss’ misdoings, | 搞出来的坏玩意 |
[12:51] | and now they’re dead. | 而现在他们都死了 |
[12:53] | Oh, what a pity. | 好可惜 |
[12:55] | Sounds like you found our thieves. | 看来你找到那个贼了 |
[12:59] | Unless, of course, they were working for your boss. | 除非这些贼是你老板雇来的 |
[13:05] | Would you look at that? Five minutes in, | 快看啊 都五分钟了 |
[13:06] | and Thompson hasn’t knocked out a single tooth. | 汤普森竟然没把人家的牙打下来 |
[13:08] | Well, don’t let this guy fool you. | 别被这人的样子蒙蔽了 |
[13:09] | He may be a butler — butlers know powerful people. | 他虽是管家 管家总是认识很多大人物 |
[13:12] | If we don’t play this just right, | 如果我们处理不当 |
[13:13] | he’ll have a dozen lawyers down here by lunch. | 午饭时候我们这儿就会坐满律师 |
[13:15] | What about the stolen-car report? | 偷车报告怎么样了 |
[13:18] | Currently lost in the system. | 目前还没找到 |
[13:20] | But if the car was actually stolen, | 如果车子真是被偷了 |
[13:21] | we got nothing to use on him. | 我们就没法牵制他了 |
[13:23] | Eh, we got something that’ll rattle this limey’s cage good. | 我们有把柄能彻底打乱这英国佬的阵脚 |
[13:27] | I’ll tell you, you know what I would do | 你知道我会怎么做吗 |
[13:28] | if the bumper fell off my car while I was committing a crime? | 如果我犯罪的时候车的后保险杠掉了 |
[13:33] | I’d file a stolen-car report. | 我也会说车被偷了 |
[13:35] | Well, if you’re implying that Mr. Stark would ever — | 如果你是在暗示斯塔克先生会… |
[13:37] | I’m implying you. | 我说的是你 |
[13:40] | Mr. Stark’s on the run. | 斯塔克先生出逃在外 |
[13:41] | He is also… an innocent man. | 同时他也是无辜的 |
[13:54] | I can see why he hired you. | 我明白他为什么雇你了 |
[13:57] | You’re smart, cool-headed, extremely loyal, | 聪明 冷静 又绝对忠诚 |
[14:01] | Which is surprising, considering you were charged with treason. | 考虑到你曾被控叛国 这份忠心真令人意外 |
[14:09] | There you go. Stay on him. | 就这样 咬住他 |
[14:10] | Oh, yeah. It’s right here. | 没错 材料就在这里 |
[14:12] | There’s not much in there. | 内容虽然不多 |
[14:14] | But seeing as whatever you did’s been swept under a rug, | 但鉴于你的所作所为已经被完全掩盖 |
[14:17] | I’m guessing it’s a big green one made of Stark money, hmm? | 斯塔克一定是为你花了大钱打点吧 |
[14:23] | So you dodged the treason conviction. | 你躲过了叛国罪 |
[14:29] | But you couldn’t get out of the dishonorable discharge. | 但你还是被开除了军籍 |
[14:33] | Well, I guess money can’t buy everything. | 看来钱也不是万能的 |
[14:36] | This looks bad — | 这事不妙 |
[14:37] | Bad to every good man who ever served, | 每个服过役的好兵都不会待见你 |
[14:41] | Bad to your friends, neighbors… | 你的朋友 邻居 都不会待见你 |
[14:46] | And to the fine folks at the office of immigration. | 移民局的好伙计们也不会待见你 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I’m putting that on the table. | 没错 我要把这事搬出来 |
[14:55] | That’ll be a fun conversation to have with the wife. | 和你妻子的谈话一定会很有趣 |
[14:58] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[15:00] | Honey, pack a bag. | 亲爱的 收拾行李吧 |
[15:01] | Spot of bother. | 遇到点麻烦 |
[15:04] | We’re being deported. | 我们被驱逐出境了 |
[15:08] | You know what? Let’s get her on the phone. I’ll tell her myself. | 这样吧 给她打电话吧 我亲自来告诉她 |
[15:12] | You leave my wife out of this. | 别把我妻子扯进来 |
[15:14] | You dragged her into it when you broke the law with your boss. | 你和你老板犯法时就已经把她扯进来了 |
[15:18] | You pay, she pays. | 你得付出代价 她也是 |
[15:24] | He’s about to fold. | 他快招了 |
[15:26] | And admit what? | 招什么 |
[15:27] | If I had my way, damn near everything. | 如果如我愿 什么都得招 |
[15:29] | This guy washes Stark’s underwear. | 这人负责处理斯塔克的丑事 |
[15:32] | He knows. | 他肯定知情 |
[15:35] | Hey, it’s just getting good. | 好戏正要上演呢 |
[15:36] | I should get back to my station. | 我得回去工作了 |
[15:40] | I’m sure the last thing you want is to put Anna on a plane | 我觉得你肯定不想把安娜送上飞机 |
[15:42] | and have to explain why. | 还得跟她解释缘由 |
[15:50] | All right, I’ll let you take my shift. | 好吧 我让你替我的班 |
[16:00] | It’s a one-time offer, Carter. | 机不可失 失不再来哟 卡特 |
[16:03] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[16:06] | Excuse me, Chief Dooley. | 打扰一下 杜利局长 |
[16:07] | I need your signature, sir. | 我需要你的签名 长官 |
[16:09] | What? Can’t it wait? | 什么 可以等等吗 |
[16:11] | I’m afraid the codes are ready for analysis. | 已经准备好要破译密码了 |
[16:13] | I need your approval. | 需要你的批准 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Why don’t you sit here awhile? | 坐着冷静会儿吧 |
[16:32] | Think about it. | 认真想想 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna get a coffee. You want something? | 我去喝杯咖啡 你要喝点什么吗 |
[16:38] | That’s my cue. | 该我上场了 |
[16:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[16:52] | I think he’s on the verge of telling you | 我觉得他都快要告诉你 |
[16:54] | what Stark had for breakfast two months ago. | 斯塔克两个月前的早餐吃的什么了 |
[16:56] | Really nice, Jack. | 干得漂亮 杰克 |
[16:57] | You feel him sweat? | 感觉到他的紧张了吗 |
[16:59] | Wife’s the key. Stay on the wife. | 妻子是他死穴 继续拿妻子说事 |
[17:05] | Mr. Jarvis, I want you to meet — | 贾维斯先生 这是… |
[17:07] | Chief Dooley, | 杜利局长 |
[17:08] | I’m afraid I mistakenly took your stolen-car report. | 很抱歉 我误拿了你的汽车报失文件 |
[17:14] | Well, thank you for your hospitality, gentlemen. | 感谢你们的款待 先生们 |
[17:19] | Unless you’re going to arrest and charge me, | 除非你们要拘捕起诉我 |
[17:20] | I’ll be on my way. | 不然我先走了 |
[17:22] | If there’s anything further you’d like to discuss, | 如果你们还有什么想讨论的 |
[17:24] | please feel free to contact one of Mr. Stark’s attorneys. | 请随时联系斯塔克先生的律师 |
[17:32] | Do you have any idea how stupid that was? | 你知道你刚刚有多蠢吗 |
[17:36] | – I didn’t… – exactly. You didn’t think. | -我没… -没错 你根本没动脑子 |
[17:38] | For the love of Eve, will somebody tell me what I did, | 我的天 我到底是做了什么 |
[17:40] | who I cheesed off to have you dumped in my lap? | 才遇上了你这么个烂摊子 |
[17:44] | And you wonder | 你还敢问 |
[17:44] | why you never catch any actual assignments. | 为什么不给你出勤任务 |
[17:56] | You see this man? | 看到这个人了吗 |
[17:57] | He did exemplary work today, and you ruined it. | 他今天的工作非常出色 全被你毁了 |
[18:01] | Now, what do you have to say to him? | 你该跟他说什么 |
[18:05] | Agent Thompson, I apologize. | 汤普森特工 我很抱歉 |
[18:07] | Agent Carter, sorry doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 卡特特工 道歉根本于事无补 |
[18:10] | Doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 于事无补 |
[18:13] | Get out of my sight. | 滚出去 |
[18:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:53] | Oh, I’ve been on my feet so long, I’ve sprouted roots. | 我站了好久 感觉都要生根了 |
[18:56] | Hello, Angie, sorry. | 嗨 安琪 抱歉 |
[18:57] | I was — I — | 我正… |
[18:58] | An 8-hour shift, and I got a whole 50 cents in tips. | 我工作了八小时 就拿到50美分小费 |
[19:00] | The war’s over. I thought we were all spending money again. | 战争结束了 我还以为大家又开始花钱了呢 |
[19:02] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[19:04] | Well, 50 cents in tips | 50美分的小费 |
[19:05] | would have been a considerable improvement. | 也算是相当大的进步吧 |
[19:06] | I got a bottle of schnapps and half a rhubarb pie. | 我有一瓶杜松子酒和半个大黄派 |
[19:08] | Let’s see which one makes us sick first. | 看看哪个会让我们先吐出来 |
[19:10] | Oh, sounds lovely, but I was just about to go to bed. | 听起来不错 不过我正要睡了 |
[19:12] | It’s 8:00, grandma. Come on. Tell me about your crappy day. | 才八点 奶奶 来跟我讲讲你糟糕的一天 |
[19:14] | Maybe it’ll make me feel better. | 也许会让我好过一些 |
[19:16] | I’m really tired. M-maybe some other time. | 我真的很累了 还是改天吧 |
[19:23] | Didn’t mean to disturb you. | 不是故意要打扰你的 |
[19:24] | – No, you didn’t disturb me. I ju– – No, it’s fine. | -不 你没打扰我 只是… -没关系 |
[19:26] | I know a brush-off when I see it. | 被人打发了我看得出来 |
[19:27] | Angie. | 安琪 |
[19:29] | Ah, Miss Carter, Miss Martinelli, | 卡特小姐 马蒂内利小姐 |
[19:31] | may I introduce you to our new resident, | 请允许我向你们介绍新来的房客 |
[19:33] | – Miss Dorothy Underwood? – Oh, call me Dottie. | -多萝茜·安德伍德小姐 -叫我多蒂 |
[19:36] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你们很高兴 |
[19:38] | This place is pretty swell, huh? | 这地方可真不错啊 |
[19:40] | Seems like one big, happy family. | 看起来像是个愉快的大家庭 |
[19:41] | That wears off. | 很快你就不会这样想了 |
[19:42] | No, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 不会的 很高兴认识你 |
[19:44] | I love your accent. England, right? | 我好喜欢你的口音 是英国人吗 |
[19:48] | I’ve never met anybody from there. | 我还从不认识那里来的人 |
[19:50] | Miss Underwood hails from Iowa | 安德伍德小姐从爱荷华州来 |
[19:52] | and is pursuing a ballet career. | 她想找份芭蕾舞演员的工作 |
[19:54] | Typically, I find dancers too carefree and irresponsible, | 一般来说 舞者都很没责任感 不可靠 |
[19:58] | though I have always appreciated the discipline of ballet. | 不过我一向欣赏芭蕾舞的纪律性 |
[20:02] | Nice to meet you, Dot. | 很高兴认识你 多蒂 |
[20:04] | Uh, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是有意打扰你们的 |
[20:06] | No harm. Wasn’t much more to say. | 没关系 反正也没什么可说了 |
[20:08] | I’m sure you’ll be very happy here. | 我相信你在这里会住得很愉快的 |
[20:20] | Do you have anything you want to tell me? | 有什么话要对我说吗 |
[20:23] | Not at present, no. | 现在没有 |
[20:26] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:40] | Mr. Stark believed | 斯塔克先生认为 |
[20:41] | the intruder had some advanced technological assistance. | 闯入者有先进的技术支持 |
[20:44] | Mr. Stark believes brushing your teeth | 斯塔克先生认为刷牙 |
[20:46] | requires advanced technological assistance. | 也需要先进的技术支持 |
[20:52] | Shall we? | 行动吧 |
[21:06] | You’ve done this before. | 你以前做过这个 |
[21:07] | Himalayas before the war. | 打仗之前我爬过喜马拉雅山 |
[21:10] | Though, at the time, | 不过 那时候 |
[21:11] | I was strapped to a very amusing Spaniard named — | 我被捆在一个很有趣的… |
[21:16] | You are, of course, | 当然了 |
[21:17] | well within your rights to maintain your privacy. | 你有权维护自己的隐私 |
[21:20] | Thank you. I agree. | 谢谢你 我同意 |
[21:24] | A charge of treason, out of context, | 叛国罪 如果不看具体情况 |
[21:26] | is not necessarily what it appears to be. | 未必是表面上那个意思 |
[21:28] | Quite so. | 没错 |
[21:29] | In fact, my involvement with you and Mr. Stark could, | 事实上 我跟你和斯塔克先生的关系 |
[21:32] | on the face of it, be considered treasonous. | 从表面看来 也能被视为是叛变行为 |
[21:34] | Indeed, it could. | 没错 的确会 |
[21:35] | I don’t need to know the details of your past, Mr. Jarvis. | 我不非得详细地知道你的过去 贾维斯先生 |
[21:38] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[21:41] | Our investigators found an open manhole cover five blocks away. | 调查员在五个街区外发现了一个敞开的井盖 |
[21:44] | They assume the thief came up there. | 他们认为小偷是从那儿上去的 |
[21:46] | Carrying hundreds of pounds of equipment? | 还带着几十公斤重的设备 |
[21:48] | Seems unlikely. | 不太可能吧 |
[21:50] | You said it rained the night of the break-in. | 你说失窃当晚下了雨 |
[21:52] | It was a positive deluge. Why? | 一场大暴雨 怎么了 |
[21:54] | New york is one of the last cities | 纽约是为数不多的几个还在使用 |
[21:56] | to still use its sewers to run off storm water. | 下水道排暴风雨积水的城市 |
[21:59] | When the tunnels are full, | 下水道充满水时 |
[22:00] | the tide gate opens and the water runs into the river. | 防潮门就会打开把水放入河中 |
[22:02] | All Mr. Brannis would have needed is a raft and a forecast. | 班尼斯先生只需要一个小皮筏和天气预报 |
[22:05] | He could have floated his stolen treasure all the way to the sea. | 就可以把他偷来的宝贝漂进海里 |
[22:19] | I’m heading out. | 我要走了 |
[22:19] | Make sure the chief gets this when he gets back. | 等局长回来了把这个给他 |
[22:22] | You got a hit on my passports? | 我找到的护照查得怎么样了 |
[22:24] | Prince charming’s name is Sasha Demidov. | 那人名叫沙夏·德米多夫 |
[22:26] | You might know the rest of the story. | 剩下的你都知道了 |
[22:27] | Let me guess. He was dead before he died — | 让我猜猜 死前就上了阵亡名单 |
[22:29] | battle of… wherever? | 死于…哪场战争 |
[22:30] | Finow. Congrats, Sousa. | 菲诺 恭喜你答对了 苏萨 |
[22:33] | You are the brains of the night shift. | 你是夜班值班员里最聪明的 |
[22:35] | You ladies have a good night. | 二位姑娘今晚过的愉快 |
[22:36] | You know, the passports were a gift from me. | 那护照还是我送你的呢 |
[22:38] | Least you could do is cover my shift, you rat bastard. | 你都不说帮我值个班吗 你个混蛋 |
[22:42] | Thought you were gonna ask Carter. | 你不是要找卡特帮忙的吗 |
[22:43] | I was. I did. | 是啊 我也找了 |
[22:45] | She acted like I was waving a sock in front of her face. | 她一副我在侮辱她的表情 |
[22:47] | I’m sure you were polite and respectful as always. | 我相信你肯定和往常一样礼貌谦恭 |
[22:51] | You sweet on her, Sousa? | 你是不是喜欢她呀 苏萨 |
[22:53] | Don’t you have enough women in your life to worry about? | 你先管好自己生活里的那堆女人吧 |
[22:56] | All right, I’m gonna give you a nickel’s worth of free advice, pal. | 好吧 让我给你一句不费事的忠告吧 哥们 |
[23:00] | Give it up. | 放弃她吧 |
[23:01] | No girl’s gonna trade in a red, white, and blue shield | 没有哪个女孩有过美国队长那样的男友 |
[23:04] | for an aluminum crutch. | 还能看上拄拐的人 |
[23:08] | Your knowledge of waste removal rather surprises me. | 你对排污系统的了解让我惊讶 |
[23:11] | I spent a week down here in the winter of ’42. | 42年冬天 我曾在下水道里待过一周 |
[23:14] | It was — another time, perhaps. | 那是…很久之前了 |
[23:16] | After all, we all have secrets. | 毕竟 每个人都有秘密 |
[23:21] | I was wrong. I need to know. | 我错了 我需要知道 |
[23:24] | Miss Carter — | 卡特小姐 |
[23:25] | If we’re going to be working together, | 如果我们要共事 |
[23:26] | risking our lives together, | 一起冒生命危险 |
[23:27] | then I must be able to trust you. | 那我就得能信任你 |
[23:30] | On my honor, you can. | 我以我的信誉起誓 你可以信任我 |
[23:31] | Your honor is not enough. | 你的信誉不够令我信服 |
[23:35] | Mr. Stark deemed me worthy of his trust. | 斯塔克先生也认为我值得信任 |
[23:38] | I would hope that would suffice. | 我希望这足够了 |
[23:39] | Mr. Stark would trust a shark to not bite him | 如果一条鲨鱼的裙子够短 |
[23:42] | if it was wearing a short enough skirt. | 斯塔克先生都会相信她不会咬人 |
[23:43] | That’s not entirely relevant. | 这完全是两码事 |
[23:47] | Would it satisfy you to know that | 如果我告诉你 |
[23:49] | the charge of treason was dropped almost immediately? | 叛国罪的指控几乎立刻就被撤销了有用吗 |
[23:51] | It’s a start. | 好一点了 |
[23:57] | Before the war, I served under a general. | 战争爆发前 我曾是位将军的属下 |
[24:00] | We traveled a great deal. | 我们到处旅行 |
[24:02] | We were in Budapest when I met Anna. | 我在布达佩斯遇见了安娜 |
[24:04] | She worked in a hotel tailor shop — | 她在一家酒店的裁缝铺工作 |
[24:06] | sold me the most beautiful tie. | 卖给我一条很棒的领带 |
[24:10] | And then the war broke out, and things became… difficult. | 之后就爆发了战争 情况直转急下 |
[24:14] | She was jewish. | 她是犹太人 |
[24:15] | Still is, I’m happy to say. | 她还活着 我很庆幸 |
[24:19] | The general carried several letters of transit in his safe, | 将军的保险箱里有几封通行信 |
[24:21] | Any one of which would have ensured her safety, | 任何一封都能保证她的安全 |
[24:24] | but he refused to sign. | 但将军不肯签字 |
[24:26] | You forged his name. | 你就伪造了他的签字 |
[24:27] | Hence the dishonorable discharge. | 所以才被开除军籍 |
[24:29] | It was filing the papers that sunk me. | 提交那些文件害我落网 |
[24:32] | I was arrested in the middle of Whitehall. | 我在白厅被捕 |
[24:37] | On a Tuesday. | 那天是周二 |
[24:39] | How did Anna get out? | 安娜怎么逃出来的 |
[24:42] | The same way I avoided the noose. | 跟我没上绞架的原因一样 |
[24:45] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[24:46] | Mr. Stark had unfinished business with the general, | 斯塔克先生跟将军有未了结之事 |
[24:48] | and he and I had always got along. | 而我跟他一向关系不错 |
[24:50] | When he heard of my predicament, he… | 他听说了我的窘境后 他… |
[24:54] | used his influence. | 利用了他的影响力 |
[24:55] | Sounds like a story. | 听上去很有故事 |
[24:59] | Another time, perhaps. | 下次再说吧 |
[25:05] | Anna obviously knows what Howard did for you, | 安娜显然知道霍华德为你做了什么 |
[25:07] | but she doesn’t know what you do for him? | 但她不知道你都为霍华德做什么吗 |
[25:09] | Not recently, no. | 最近的不知道 |
[25:11] | I may not always be truthful with Anna, | 我也许是没有把全部真相告诉安娜 |
[25:14] | but I am always honest. | 但我从没骗她 |
[25:15] | Difficult balance, that. | 这可不好把握啊 |
[25:17] | One that I imagine you know all too well. | 我想你也深有体会吧 |
[25:20] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[25:26] | Mr. Brannis couldn’t have gone very far | 班尼斯先生带着一大堆 |
[25:27] | with a whole raft full of volatile technology. | 不稳定科技产品不可能走太远 |
[25:31] | Not far at all. | 根本没走远 |
[25:35] | Mr. Brannis’ symbol. | 班尼斯先生画的标志 |
[26:07] | Well, she looks to have seen better days. | 看来这船不复往日辉煌了 |
[26:09] | It’s still connected to the electric. | 还通着电呢 |
[26:10] | Someone’s using it. | 有人正在用 |
[26:13] | Do you have another one of those? | 你还有备用的吗 |
[26:15] | Someone’s getting very confident. | 你自信心大涨啊 |
[27:36] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[27:37] | Careful. Some can be skittish. | 小心 有的东西很有劲儿 |
[27:39] | Very well aware of that. | 我心里有数 |
[27:51] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[27:52] | Nasty little bugger. | 厉害的小坏蛋 |
[27:54] | What does he do? | 什么作用 |
[27:55] | The constrictor | 肌肉收缩器 |
[27:56] | causes involuntary catastrophic muscle contraction. | 会引起严重的不自觉肌肉收缩 |
[27:59] | Bones break, I’m afraid. | 最后导致骨折 |
[28:01] | It was originally designed for back massage. | 原本是为背部按摩设计的 |
[28:05] | Right. Let’s call it in. | 好了 去报告吧 |
[28:07] | Miss Carter, I’m not sure you’ve thought this through. | 卡特小姐 我觉得你没想清楚 |
[28:10] | You can’t reveal that you found these items. | 你不能让人知道你发现了这些东西 |
[28:12] | I can’t bloody well leave them here for someone else to find. | 那总不能留在这儿让别人找到吧 |
[28:14] | – I’m not suggesting- -I’m certainly not turning them over to you | -我不是说… -我更不能交给你 |
[28:16] | to be stolen the next time you feel sleepy. | 坐等你下次发困时再被人偷走 |
[28:20] | Agent Carter, | 卡特特工 |
[28:20] | how did you come to discover the stolen items? | 你是怎么发现这些失窃物品的 |
[28:24] | Leet Brannis, uh, told me where they were. | 利特·班尼斯告诉了我物品地点 |
[28:26] | And how did you come into contact with Mr. Brannis? | 那你是怎么接触到班尼斯先生的 |
[28:29] | I have been conducting my own private investigation with Howard Stark. | 我一直在私下跟霍华德·斯塔克进行调查 |
[28:32] | What is your relationship with Howard Stark? | 你跟霍华德·斯塔克是什么关系 |
[28:34] | Have you been in contact with him since his disappearance? | 他失踪之后你跟他有联系吗 |
[28:36] | Are you collaborating with Stark, | 你是否在跟斯塔克串谋 |
[28:37] | a known traitor and fugitive from justice? | 此人可是叛徒 逃犯 |
[28:41] | Publicly revealing these items won’t clear Mr. Stark’s name. | 公开报告这些东西是不能洗清斯塔克先生罪名的 |
[28:45] | They’ll only place you under suspicion along with him. | 他们只会因此认为你跟他一样有嫌疑 |
[28:48] | Do you see the day I’ve had? | 你看到我今天多惨了吗 |
[28:51] | I will call them in, and they will respect me. | 我要叫他们来 他们会因此尊重我 |
[28:55] | But they won’t. | 不会的 |
[28:58] | They’ll only use it to tear you down. | 他们只会用这个毁了你 |
[29:05] | If you wish to clear Mr. Stark’s name, | 如果你想为斯塔克先生洗清罪名 |
[29:07] | you must do so from the shadows. | 就必须暗中行动 |
[29:13] | There’s a phone box across the street. | 街对面有一个电话亭 |
[29:17] | Call it in. | 去报信 |
[29:18] | But for god’s sake, don’t let Krzeminski get hold of it. | 看在上帝的分上 别打到科明斯基那里了 |
[29:21] | Sousa’s working the office tonight. | 苏萨今晚值夜班 |
[29:22] | I can just about stomach him getting the credit. | 让他得到这份荣誉我还勉强能忍 |
[29:27] | Oh, and, uh, Mr. Jarvis, | 对了 贾维斯先生 |
[29:29] | they know your voice now. | 他们现在听过你的声音了 |
[29:41] | Sousa. | 苏萨 |
[29:42] | Hey, mack, I, uh, | 老弟 我… |
[29:45] | got a hot tip for ya. | 要给你报个信 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:48] | Yeah, Howard Stark’s stolen inventions. | 嗯 霍华德·斯塔克被盗的发明 |
[29:51] | They’re — they’re — they’re on a boat | 都在一艘船上呢 |
[29:54] | near the south side pier — the Heartbreak, dock 12. | 南区码头那里 12号船坞 心碎号 |
[29:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[30:00] | Just a pal. | 就是个普通人 |
[30:02] | Tell me you na– how did you get this number? | 你叫什么…你怎么拿到这号码的 |
[30:04] | Have a lovely night. | 祝你愉快 |
[30:10] | Right. | 好了 |
[30:12] | Very good. | 我真棒 |
[30:14] | Who was that? | 谁 |
[30:16] | Anonymous tip. | 匿名线报 |
[30:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:21] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[30:29] | That didn’t take long. | 真快啊 |
[30:34] | Thought you were someone else. | 我当你是别人呢 |
[30:46] | Brannis told me one of you would be coming. | 班尼斯说过 你们会有人来 |
[30:49] | One of me? | 我们 |
[30:51] | And I’m not afraid to kill a woman. | 我可不怕杀女人 |
[30:53] | Would it make a difference if I told you I won’t make it easy? | 如果我告诉你我没那么好对付 你会改主意吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:56] | He told me that, too. | 这他也说了 |
[31:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:56] | What did you do to my arm? | 你把我胳膊怎么了 |
[32:01] | Well, that works. | 真好使啊 |
[32:03] | Not if you want a massage. | 不能拿来做按摩 |
[32:10] | I imagine that’ll be your colleagues. We must go. | 那一定是你的同事 我们得走了 |
[32:11] | We can’t leave him here. He’s a witness. | 我们不能留下他 他看到我们了 |
[32:13] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[32:46] | You sure somebody’s not yanking your chain? | 你确定那人不是耍你吗 |
[32:51] | There it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[33:05] | SSR. Don’t move. | 科学战略军团 别动 |
[33:07] | Don’t think he can. | 我看他已经动不了了 |
[33:13] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[33:16] | We got the Stark stuff. | 我们找到斯塔克的东西了 |
[33:17] | That’s like the whole haul. | 好像全都在这儿了 |
[33:19] | Ease up on that, will you? | 小心点 好吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t want to end up inside out. | 我可不想被什么东西把内脏掏出来 |
[33:22] | We’re getting promotions out of this. | 我们这下要升职了 |
[33:24] | Why? ’cause we answered the phone? | 凭什么 就因为我们接了个电话 |
[33:26] | This got handed to us — again. | 这又是别人送上门来的 |
[33:28] | Somebody’s wrapping this up like it was Christmas. | 有人像过圣诞节一样在给我们送大礼 |
[33:31] | Christmas? Well, hey, who doesn’t love Christmas? | 圣诞节 谁不喜欢圣诞节啊 |
[33:34] | I’m gonna call chief. | 我去打给局长 |
[33:45] | I want every single box checked and signed in. | 每个箱子都登记签好 |
[33:50] | Careful with that, boys. | 小心点 伙计们 |
[33:52] | Hey, keep it sealed off! | 封锁好 |
[33:54] | You got it! | 好的 |
[33:55] | Who’s our new helpful friend? | 这个乐于帮忙的新朋友是谁 |
[33:57] | Jerome Zandow. | 杰罗姆·赞德尔 |
[33:58] | He had an act in a sideshow at Coney Island. | 他在科尼岛一个余兴节目上做表演 |
[34:02] | Petty crimes here and there. | 犯过些小罪 |
[34:03] | Probably just muscle for hire. | 可能只是雇来的打手 |
[34:04] | Even muscle knows something. | 打手也多少知点情 |
[34:07] | He had his hands on an arsenal of Stark technology, | 他手里有这么多斯塔克科技产品 |
[34:09] | but he just sat there with it. | 却在这儿干等 |
[34:11] | What’s he waiting for? | 他等什么呢 |
[34:13] | – I’ll get it out of him. – Crates are loaded up. | -我会问出来的 -箱子都装好了 |
[34:15] | I want a lead and a chase car. | 一辆车先导 一辆断后 |
[34:17] | Don’t do the scenic route. | 别绕远道 |
[34:18] | Let’s get it behind SSR walls A.S.A.P. | 尽快回军团总部 |
[34:21] | I’ll wake up the eggheads, | 我去叫醒科学家 |
[34:22] | start figuring out what the hell this stuff is. | 开始研究这都是些什么东西 |
[34:24] | And, boys, drive carefully. | 伙计们 开车小心 |
[34:28] | I don’t want to be the one who sunk Manhattan. | 我可不想把曼哈顿吸成球 |
[34:39] | I don’t envy you, buddy. | 我可不羡慕你 伙计 |
[34:40] | My pal Jack — he’s got a special gift for interrogations. | 我哥们杰克 他审讯有一套手段 |
[34:44] | He’s real convincing, gets guys to spill their guts. | 他很有说服力 能让人倾吐衷肠 |
[34:48] | That’s not an expression. We’ve had to use a mop. | 可不是比喻 我们回头都得好顿收拾 |
[34:50] | I need a doc. | 我需要医生 |
[34:52] | My arm’s broke. | 我胳膊断了 |
[34:53] | What’s the point of fixing you up | 反正我们待会儿也要再打断 |
[34:54] | if we’re just gonna break you again? | 何必费事给你治好呢 |
[34:57] | Was that dame working for you? | 那女人是你们的人吗 |
[34:59] | – What dame? – The one on the boat — | -什么女人 -船上那个 |
[35:02] | English broad, solid right hook. | 英国女人 右勾拳很厉害 |
[35:05] | English? | 英国 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:12] | What she look like? | 她什么样 |
[35:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:24] | What? | 搞什么啊 |
[35:25] | W-watch where you’re going. | 开车小心点好不好 |
[35:27] | You’re lucky this is a company car. | 幸好这是我们单位的车 |
[35:38] | I didn’t tell them anything. I didn’t tell them nothing. Not a thing. | 我什么都没说 什么都没说 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | Rose? What is it? | 罗丝 怎么了 |
[36:24] | Oh, Peggy. It’s too awful. | 佩吉 真是太可怕了 |
[36:54] | Really puts you back there, doesn’t it? | 真让人回到从前 |
[36:59] | Somebody buys it, | 有人死了 |
[37:00] | you realize could happen anytime, any day. | 才会意识到这种事随时能发生 |
[37:04] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[37:07] | Professional hit. | 职业刺杀 |
[37:09] | Him and our only witness. | 他和唯一的证人 |
[37:12] | Must have been watching us at the scene. | 一定是在码头就盯上了 |
[37:14] | I knew something was fishy about that anonymous tip. | 我就知道那则匿名线报有猫腻 |
[37:16] | Who does that? | 谁会那么做啊 |
[37:18] | A concerned citizen? | 热心市民 |
[37:19] | Concerned citizens call the cops. | 那也会报警 |
[37:21] | This guy called us directly. | 这人直接打给了我们 |
[37:23] | It’s not like we’re in the phonebook. | 我们又不在电话薄上 |
[37:26] | Somebody targeted them, | 有人一心想杀他们 |
[37:28] | and I’m gonna find that bastard. | 我一定要找到那个混蛋 |
[37:38] | Whatever happened last night, | 不管昨晚怎么回事 |
[37:42] | don’t any of you forget — | 你们不要忘了 |
[37:44] | Krzeminski would still be with us today | 科明斯基的死 |
[37:46] | if it wasn’t for Howard Stark, | 全因霍华德·斯塔克而起 |
[37:48] | whether he pulled the trigger or not. | 不管是不是他动的手 |
[37:50] | We’re only neck-deep in this mess because of him. | 我们陷入这么大麻烦都是因为他 |
[37:55] | I want action plans on my desk in one hour. | 一小时内给我拿出一份行动计划 |
[37:58] | Stay vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[38:00] | I’m not losing any more of you. | 我不想再损失谁了 |
[38:05] | Now I got to go call Krzeminski’s wife. | 我得去给科明斯基妻子打电话了 |
[38:14] | I’ll call his girlfriend. | 我打给他女朋友 |
[38:51] | The usual? | 跟往常一样 |
[38:53] | Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:06] | Anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[39:12] | I — I thought I might tell you about my day | 我想跟你讲讲我今天过得怎么样 |
[39:15] | if you have a moment. | 如果你有空的话 |
[39:19] | Yeah, that would be a nice change. | 嗯 那倒是不错的改变 |
[39:20] | I got plenty of time on my hands. | 我有的是时间 |
[39:24] | All ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[39:28] | It’s just that… | 是这样… |
[39:29] | one of my co-workers died today. | 今天我一个同事死了 |
[39:34] | Geez, Peg. That’s too bad. | 天呐 小佩 太可怕了 |
[39:35] | Right there on the job? | 就死在岗位上吗 |
[39:36] | Yes, it was sudden. | 是很突然 |
[39:39] | I know how you feel — blindsided. | 我能理解你的感受 意想不到 |
[39:41] | Like when my cousin Ralphie got hit by a bus. | 就像我亲戚拉尔夫被大巴撞死时那样 |
[39:43] | Granted, he did just knock off a newsstand, | 虽说他的确才撞翻一个报摊 |
[39:45] | but still. Big shock. | 但还是很让人意外 |
[39:49] | I don’t know why it’s hit me so hard. | 真不明白我为什么这么难过 |
[39:52] | We weren’t close. | 我们关系又没那么好 |
[39:53] | He was… | 他… |
[39:55] | A brute, a cheat. | 很粗鲁 还偷腥 |
[39:57] | He was disrespectful, rude… | 对人不敬 没礼貌 |
[40:01] | But he was good at his job. | 但他是个好员工 |
[40:04] | I’m really sorry, honey. What can I do? | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 我能做点什么吗 |
[40:06] | Miss, could I get a refill? | 小姐 能给我续杯吗 |
[40:12] | Do you still have that schnapps? | 你的杜松子酒还在吗 |
[40:14] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[40:16] | Let me get this jerk his refill, and I’ll clock out. | 我去给那混蛋续个杯 然后就下班 |
[40:19] | I think that jerk quite fancies you. | 我觉得那混蛋是喜欢你 |
[40:22] | Shut up, English. You talk too much. | 闭嘴吧 英国妞 你话太多了 |