Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Peg, you work at the phone company. 小佩 你在电话公司工作
[00:11] You know how busy the office keeps me. 你也知道他们总是不让我闲着
[00:13] Agent Carter, cover the phones. 卡特特工 负责接电话
[00:16] As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯
[00:19] I have a vault. 我有个保险库
[00:20] Somebody cleaned me out. 有人把我洗劫一空了
[00:21] My technology in the hands of some nut. 我的科技如果落到某个疯子手里
[00:23] You have no idea how bad that could be. 你想象不到情况会有多糟
[00:27] Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你
[00:29] Leviathan is coming. 利维坦来了
[00:33] Where are you?! 你在哪
[00:33] Keep driving! 继续开
[00:49] And now it’s time for 下面请收听
[00:50] “The Captain America Adventure Program,” 《美国队长大冒险》
[00:53] brought to you by Roxxon Motor Oil. 本节目由罗克森机油赞助
[00:55] Tonight’s thrilling tale 今晚惊心动魄的故事
[00:57] takes us deep into the heart of the ardennes forest, 会带领我们进入阿登森林深处
[01:00] where Hitler’s Nazi guard have ambushed the 107th infantry 那里正是希特勒的纳粹卫兵伏击107步兵团
[01:04] and taken Betty Carver, 并抓走美丽的军中之花
[01:05] the battalion’s beautiful triage nurse… 分诊护士贝蒂·卡弗作为人质…
[01:09] …as their hostage. …的地方
[01:11] You lousy Krauts 你们这群死德国佬
[01:12] are in big trouble once Captain America gets here. 等美国队长来了你们就有大麻烦了
[01:16] When I’m through with you, Hitler, 等我了结了你 希特勒
[01:17] you’re gonna be seeing stars… and stripes! 你会眼冒金星 还有条纹[星条旗]
[01:23] Nein! 不[德语]
[01:24] You will bow down to the fuhrer! 你会跪倒在元首面前
[01:26] Here. 给
[01:28] Angie, would you mind changing that? 安琪 能换个台吗
[01:29] Oh, you bet. 巴不得
[01:31] Arlene French beat me out for that part. 我也去试演了 但被艾琳·弗兰奇抢走了角色
[01:34] “You lousy Krauts are “你们这群死德国佬
[01:36] in big trouble once Captain America gets here.” 等美国队长来了你们就有大麻烦了”
[01:38] It’s better, right? 我念得好多了 对吧
[01:39] Thrillingly realistic. 逼真极了
[01:44] You moving? 你要搬家
[01:46] I…uh, lost my roommate. 我…没室友了
[01:48] My first place, I lived with this girl from Queens. 我头一回是跟一个皇后区的姑娘合租
[01:51] It was okay for maybe six months, 半年来相安无事
[01:52] and then — bam! — one day, she’s engaged. 然后突然有一天 她就订婚了
[01:54] Next day, she’s married and living in Armonk. 紧接着 她就结了婚搬去了阿蒙克
[01:56] You think you know people. 人总是这样猜不透
[01:59] “Cozy studio apartment.” That means it’s a broom closet. “舒适的一居室公寓”意思就是特别小
[02:02] “Convenient to public transportation” — “交通便利”
[02:03] “You’ll be living under the Third Avenue El.” 意思就是”你会住在第三大道高架铁路下面”
[02:05] What would you suggest? 你觉得我该怎么办
[02:07] Girl down the hall from me just moved out. 我住的公寓过道那边的姑娘刚搬走
[02:08] Couldn’t hack it, I guess. 估计是应付不来了
[02:09] She was always crying to her mother on the hall phone. 她总是抱着过道的公用电话向她妈哭诉
[02:11] Oh, poor thing. 真可怜
[02:12] Yeah, maybe the first couple times. 头几次听我也这么觉得
[02:13] Anyway, it’s over on 63rd. 总之 就在63街那边
[02:15] It’s real safe, lots of great girls. 那里治安很好 住了很多好姑娘
[02:17] Plus, I’d be your neighbor, so that’s not nothing. 再说了 有我做你的邻居 这就够了
[02:20] It’s a lovely idea, but I’d hate for you to grow tired of me. 不错的主意 可我不希望你腻味我
[02:22] You don’t strike me as the 我看你不像是
[02:23] “crying on the hall phone” type, English. “抱着电话哭诉”的那种人 英国妞
[02:28] 科琳·迪尔德丽·奥布莱恩 24岁 周二死于家中床上
[02:32] I appreciate it, truly, but, um 谢谢你 真的 不过
[02:34] I’m actually on my way to see an apartment now. 其实我正要去看房子
[02:36] At this hour? 这个点儿去看房
[02:37] You sure you’re reading the right kind of want ads? 你确定看的是招租广告栏吗
[02:39] It comes recommended through a friend. 是一个朋友介绍的
[02:41] If you say so. 那随便你吧
[02:47] You presumably already noticed 你大概已经注意到了
[02:48] the North German renaissance influences, 屋子装潢有北德文艺复兴时期的影子
[02:50] but the layout is decidedly French. 但布局整体上还是法国风格
[02:53] Fresh fruit and scones served every morning. 每天早上供应新鲜水果和烤饼
[02:55] The chef likes a challenge, 大厨热爱挑战
[02:56] so you may order anything you like. 你想点什么都可以
[02:58] – I can’t stay. – Mr. Stark insisted. -我不能留下 -斯塔克先生坚持请你留下
[03:00] He also wants me to clear his name 他还要我帮他洗清
[03:01] on multiple charges of treason. 多个叛国罪名
[03:03] If anyone finds out I’m living in his house, 要是被人发现我住在他家
[03:04] I’ll be fitted for the noose. 我会被绞死的
[03:05] Well, if it puts you at your ease, 如果能让你安心点的话
[03:07] this isn’t one of his primary residences. 这里不是他的主要住所之一
[03:09] Mr. Stark uses this more for… private entertaining. 斯塔克先生一般来这里进行…私人娱乐活动
[03:13] It’s too risky. 风险太大了
[03:15] Well, if you’re certain you wouldn’t like to see the master bedroom… 好吧 如果你确定不想看看主卧的话…
[03:27] Russian sable, custom-made. 俄罗斯黑貂皮 私人定制
[03:30] Perhaps one night. 那就住一晚吧
[03:32] Splendid. 好极了
[03:33] Regarding our other matter, 至于之前提到的事
[03:34] I checked through Mr. Stark’s files 我查阅了斯塔克先生的文件
[03:35] but found no mention of Leviathan. 里面完全没有提及利维坦
[03:37] I couldn’t find anything at the SSR, either. 我在战略科学军团也没有发现
[03:40] What about the two gentlemen with the unusual…? 那两位男士呢 就是有古怪的…
[03:42] New York hospitals have no record of laryngotomy patients 纽约所有医院都没有符合描述的
[03:44] fitting those descriptions within the last three years. 近三年做过喉切开术的病人记录
[03:47] I think those quiet men are from out of town. 这些缄默人应该是从外地来的
[03:51] So, I’ve got two foreign agents with no voice boxes 两名失去喉头的外来特工
[03:54] fighting over a milk truck full of experimental implosives. 争一辆装满试验性爆炸物的送奶车
[03:59] Just another day at the office. 又是普通的一天
[04:00] Oh, I wish. 要是就好了
[04:02] The Daisy Clover Dairy opens at 5:00. 优佳乳品店五点开门
[04:04] We need to find that milk truck. 我们得找到那辆送奶车
[04:06] I’ll be standing by with a car at 10 to. 我会提前十分钟开车接你
[04:08] You’ve nearly been killed once, Mr. Jarvis. 你已经差点死一次了 贾维斯先生
[04:10] Others have been less fortunate. 其他人可没这么好运
[04:11] I think it’s best I should carry on alone. 这次还是我自己来吧
[04:18] On occasion, Mr. Stark enjoys 时不时地 斯塔克先生喜欢
[04:19] adding a theatrical element to his romantic endeavors. 给他的艳遇增加点戏剧性元素
[04:22] Is that what he calls it? 他是这么说的
[04:23] Oh! Yes, this could prove useful. 这件可能会派上用场
[04:27] Oh, don’t be lewd. 别想歪了
[05:14] The maid arrives at 10:00, the florist usually by noon. 女佣10点来 园艺师一般中午来
[05:18] Cancel them both. 让他们都别来了
[05:19] And I shall cancel them both. 我会的
[05:21] Good night, Mr. Jarvis. 晚安 贾维斯先生
[05:24] I do wish you’d change your mind 我希望你能改主意
[05:25] and allow me to accompany you. 让我和你一起去
[05:27] I can be your second pair of eyes. 我可以替你盯梢
[05:29] I can’t imagine there being much danger at the dairy hub. 我觉得乳品店不会有什么危险
[05:31] I’m only going to hunt a truck. 我只是去找卡车而已
[05:32] Whoever drove that truck is a man that needs questioning. 开走车的人得被带去问话
[05:34] Good night. 晚安
[05:35] And how do you plan to find it? 你打算怎么找到它
[05:36] I held on to the Vita ray detector from Project Rebirth. 我还留着重生计划的维塔射线检测器
[05:39] It should still pick up a reading 它应该能在
[05:39] from whatever truck was used to transport the nitramene. 运送硝化物的卡车上检测到读数
[05:43] What? 怎么了
[05:45] It seems a tad conspicuous to walk into Daisy Clover 就这么直接走进乳品店打断人家生意
[05:47] and halt business to inspect for vita-radiation. 检测维塔辐射 有点太明目张胆了
[05:49] I can assure you, 我向你保证
[05:50] I have far more tact than you give me credit… 我比你想的聪明多了…
[05:52] Y-you’ve popped a button. 你的扣子开了
[05:54] No. 不会吧
[05:56] Good night, Mr. Jarvis. 晚安 贾维斯先生
[06:02] Well, what’s the worst that can happen? 事情能坏到哪里去呢
[06:20] Please! I’ll tell you anything you want to know! 求你了 你想知道什么我都说
[06:27] I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[06:34] I swear to God, I don’t know no Leet Brannis! 对天发誓 我不认识什么利特·班尼斯
[06:38] I-is it a person or a place? 那是个人还是个地方
[06:57] Oh, no. No, no, no. 不 不
[06:59] I told Spider I didn’t want anything to do with that stuff. 我告诉过斯佩德我不想跟那东西扯上关系
[07:02] It’s too hot, too pricy. 太危险 太昂贵
[07:03] I told him Gino Delucia out in Bensonhurst– 我跟他说 本森赫斯特的基诺·德鲁西亚
[07:06] he’d buy it. 他会买的
[07:56] Excuse me! Are you the foreman? 请问你是监工吗
[07:58] Who’s asking? 你是谁
[07:59] Ruth Barton, City of New York Health Department. 露丝·巴顿 纽约城市卫生署
[08:01] You heard of that? 你听过吗
[08:02] Yes. 听过
[08:02] Well, you have not been acting like it. 看你样子可不像听过
[08:04] I’ve had 15 complaints that you are 我接到了15起针对你的投诉
[08:06] under direct violation of City Health Provision 42, Article 23, 说你违反了城市卫生条例第42章 第23条
[08:09] i.e., the care and transport of all milkstuffs. 也就是对奶制品的管理和运输
[08:11] – Complaints from who? – Right now, me. -谁投诉了 -现在是我
[08:13] I have a court order to inspect all delivery trucks 我奉法庭指令来检查配送中心
[08:15] in this distribution hub. 所有的送奶车
[08:16] Let’s hope I don’t find cheese where the milk’s supposed to be. 希望我可别在该装牛奶的地方找到奶酪
[08:19] Now, you gonna help me or hinder me? 你是要帮我还是妨碍调查
[08:21] Help? 帮你
[08:21] Good answer. 很好
[09:10] There’s a truck missing. 少了一辆车
[09:11] Well, we got a guy out sick the past two days. 这两天有人请病假
[09:13] He uses his truck to commute. 他开送奶车上下班
[09:15] Has he never heard of a bus? Name and address. 他没听说过公车吗 姓名和地址
[09:17] Sheldon McFee, but I don’t got an address. 谢尔登·麦克菲 但是我没他的地址
[09:19] Leave that to me. 地址交给我吧
[09:21] And put some air in that tire! 给车胎打点气
[09:26] Well, here’s what’s left of Roxxon. 罗克森精炼厂就剩下这么点了
[09:28] Makes even less sense in the light of day. 大白天看更觉得不可思议了
[09:31] An entire chemical refinery squashed into that. 整座化学精炼厂被挤压成这样
[09:34] I never seen anything like it. 这种事我还从没见过
[09:35] This is scary stuff, gentlemen — 这太吓人了 先生们
[09:37] The kind of technology 这种技术
[09:38] that could give the a-bomb a run for its money. 连原子弹也望其项背
[09:40] We need to find it fast. 我们要快点把它找出来
[09:42] You think it’s magnets? 你觉得会是磁铁吗
[09:46] What? 怎么了
[09:47] You got steel fused with wood 钢铁与木头
[09:49] fused with iron fused with concrete. 铁 混凝土凝结在一起
[09:51] Last time I checked, 据我所知
[09:52] stone and wood don’t carry a magnetic charge. 石头和木头可不带磁荷
[09:54] Well, excuse me, Sir Isaac Newton. 抱歉了 艾萨克·牛顿爵士
[09:57] That’s gravity, you dumb ape. 那是重力 你个笨蛋
[09:59] Well, what do you think did it? 你认为是什么造成的
[10:01] I think Howard Stark did it. 我认为是霍华德·斯塔克干的
[10:06] Come on. We’re going to Roxxon. 走吧 我们去罗克森公司
[10:07] Nobody burns down your house by accident. 没人会意外烧了你家房子
[10:11] Not you, Krzeminski. 你不用去 科明斯基
[10:12] I got a special detail for a man with your skills. 我有个特别任务 只有你能胜任
[10:18] Grab a crowbar. Pull that thing apart. 去拿支撬棍 把那玩意拆开
[10:20] Find me some evidence. 给我找出些有用的证据
[10:22] You got to be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[10:26] I see. 好的
[10:28] Perfect. 太好了
[10:28] 谢尔登·麦克菲 新泽西州 雪松林镇 春丘路4号
[10:29] Yes. Yes. Thank you. 是的 谢谢你
[10:45] Whitby’s prospect, third race. 惠特比愿景 第三场
[10:48] You sure? 确定吗
[10:49] Not at all. That’s why they call it gambling. 完全不确定 所以才叫赌博嘛
[10:54] I need to pop out for a minute — 我要溜出去一会儿
[10:55] Personal matters. 私事
[10:57] Cover for me? 能帮我打掩护吗
[10:58] Sure thing, but you owe me one. 当然 但你欠我个人情
[10:59] Got that film developed for you. 胶卷帮你冲洗出来了
[11:00] Hey, thanks a bunch. 非常感谢
[11:03] Photographer from the society pages 社会版的摄影师
[11:04] was at Spider Raymond’s Club. 当时也在斯佩德·雷蒙德的俱乐部
[11:05] Says he may have got a shot of 说他可能拍到了那个
[11:06] the blonde who was with Spider before he got killed. 在斯佩德死前跟他一起的金发妞
[11:15] Well, that would be a big break. Can I help you look? 这可是重大突破 要我帮你看看吗
[11:18] I thought you were leaving. 你不是要出去吗
[11:29] Sousa! Need you in the basement. 苏萨 来地下室一趟
[11:31] I’m busy. 我很忙
[11:32] Well, now you’re extra busy. 那你要忙上加忙了
[11:34] I got a 10-ton ball of Roxxon garbage with your name on it. 我这儿有十吨罗克森精炼厂的球状残渣要你处理
[11:37] All right, all right, give me a minute. 好吧 好吧 马上来
[11:39] Carter, finish up those transpo reports and file them for me. 卡特 完成运输报告 然后替我归档
[11:43] Carter! 卡特
[11:44] Transpo reports. Get wiggling. 运输报告 快点干活儿
[11:50] Looks like I’m gonna miss that race. 看来我要错过那场赛马了
[11:51] It’s probably for the best. 或许这样也好
[12:19] Jarvis residence. 贾维斯宅
[12:20] I don’t have long, so listen very carefully. 我时间不多 仔细听清楚
[12:22] I need you to dispose of Howard’s car. 我要你处理掉霍华德的车
[12:25] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[12:26] The SSR are looking into Roxxon at this very moment. 战略科学军团正在调查罗克森精炼厂
[12:28] That car sustained damage at the site 那辆车在现场受到损毁
[12:29] and is likely to be teeming with vita-radiation. 车上可能充满了维塔辐射
[12:32] Make it disappear. 毁掉它
[12:35] Very well. 那好吧
[12:38] Let’s see. The linens come out of the wash in 30 minutes — 让我想想 床单30分钟后洗好
[12:40] Now. 马上去做
[12:42] Fine. I shall forego the linens. 好吧 我就不管床单了
[12:45] Did you locate the dairy truck? 你找到送奶车了吗
[12:47] Not yet, but I did locate the driver. 还没 但我找到了司机
[12:48] Sheldon McFee uses the truck 谢尔登·麦克菲开这辆车
[12:50] to commute from Cedar Grove, New Jersey. 从新泽西雪松林镇往返纽约
[12:53] Shall we leave straightaway? 我们要即刻启程吗
[12:55] No. 不用
[12:56] There’s something I need to take care of here first. 我这边有事要先处理
[13:02] You know, we used to be friends, Howard and I. 我和霍华德以前可是朋友
[13:05] Lunch at the club, 在俱乐部共进午餐
[13:06] Christmas parties, charity functions. 圣诞派对 慈善宴会
[13:11] To your very good health, gentlemen. 为你们的健康干杯 先生们
[13:14] 10:45 in the morning. 一大早就喝酒啊
[13:38] So, what came between you and stark? 那你和斯塔克怎么闹掰了
[13:40] My wife. 因为我妻子
[13:41] Bit of a jump to go from that to industrial sabotage. 从那个到工业破坏 这一步跨得有点大啊
[13:44] Not the way he does it, from what I hear. 据我所知 他可不这么想
[13:46] So it’s personal, this attack? 那这起袭击是私人恩怨喽
[13:48] It’s all the same with Howard, 霍华德才不管
[13:50] as long as he’s amused and making money. 只要他开心 能挣钱就行
[13:52] He attempted to purchase that refinery as recently as January, 他这个一月份曾想买下那座精炼厂
[13:56] but I refused. 但我拒绝了
[13:58] Now it’s a smoking crater — 现在那里成了火山口
[14:00] not to mention a federal crime scene. 还是联邦案件的案发现场
[14:02] You tell me — who benefits? 你来说说 谁能从中获利
[14:05] Any idea what Stark may have used 你知道斯塔克是采用了什么手段
[14:07] to cause this kind of damage? 制造了这场爆炸吗
[14:10] What is your interest regarding minor legal transgressions 你对与精炼厂无关的
[14:14] not related to the red hook refinery? 一些小违法行为有兴趣吗
[14:18] Low. 没什么兴趣
[14:18] We’re not hunting you, Mr. Jones. 我们不是来抓你的 琼斯先生
[14:21] I have sources working in Stark Industries, 我在斯塔克工业里安插了线人
[14:24] and they told me that Howard is working on a formula 他们告诉我霍华德在研制一种
[14:27] for molecular nitramene. 分子硝化物分子式
[14:29] Now, theoretically, it could result in a concussive blast 理论上来说 那会产生震荡波
[14:33] followed by a vacuum implosion. 继而引起真空内爆
[14:36] Supposedly, it has its roots in his work with Vita-radiation. 据说这跟他的维塔辐射研究有些渊源
[14:40] Time-out. 等一下
[14:42] Vita-radiation? 维塔辐射
[15:47] Bloody hell. 该死
[16:01] Hello? 喂
[16:02] Sousa. 我是苏萨
[16:07] No, I don’t see her. 没 我没看见她
[16:12] Okay, okay. 好的
[16:14] Well, I’ll keep an eye out — 好 我会留心的
[16:16] Here she is. She’s right — she’s right here. 她在了 她就在这儿
[16:20] Chief wants a word. 局长找你
[16:30] Chief Dooley? Just stepped away. 杜利局长 刚离开了一下
[16:34] Uh, Vita-radiation? 维塔辐射是吗
[16:35] Yes, I think we have something for that in the project rebirth file. 是的 重生计划档案里应该有相关的资料
[16:38] I’ll see if I can find it. 我去找找看
[16:40] What was that about? 什么事
[16:41] Oh, just another errand. 一桩差事罢了
[16:49] Carter. About time. 卡特 可来了
[16:52] Well. I didn’t know our government had such good taste in secretaries. 我还不知道政府选秘书这么有品味
[16:55] What’s your name, darling? 你叫什么名字 亲爱的
[16:56] “Agent.” “特工”
[16:58] That has a lovely ring to it. 这名字还真好听
[17:00] As requested. I’ll meet you back at the office. 拿来了 我先回办公室了
[17:02] What’s the rush? 急什么
[17:03] Yeah, stick around. We could use your help. 留在这儿吧 可能会需要你帮忙
[17:05] It wouldn’t be for filing, would it? 不会是归档吧
[17:06] Turns out, anyone near the nitramene blast 我们获知受硝化物爆炸波及的人
[17:08] was exposed to vita-radiation, 都受到了维塔射线辐射
[17:10] which is probably still somewhereabouts on their person. 辐射物可能还残留在他们身上
[17:12] So we’re scanning everyone on Roxxon’s staff. 所以我们要检查罗克森的每一位员工
[17:15] There’s a chance this is an inside job. 有可能是内部人员作案
[17:16] Yeah, there’s a chance I take Rita Hayworth home tonight, 我今晚也有可能带丽塔·海华斯[演员]回家
[17:19] but it’s unlikely, if you catch my drift. 只是可能性很小 懂吗
[17:21] If you got some of Stark’s guys in your pocket, 如果你买通了斯塔克的人
[17:23] there’s a chance he’s got some of your guys in his. 他也有可能买通了你的人
[17:25] And how am I to help? 我能帮上什么
[17:26] How comfortable are you with this? 你来做这个没问题吧
[17:28] You’ll be dealing with the ladies. 你来检查女士们
[17:30] I volunteered, 我倒想亲自来
[17:32] but Chief said it wouldn’t be appropriate. 但局长说这不太得体
[18:25] Sorry, nana. 对不起了奶奶
[18:40] You’re clear. 没问题
[18:51] Clear. Thank you. 没问题 谢谢
[18:53] Next. 下一个
[18:58] Carter? 卡特
[19:07] Carter! 卡特
[19:26] You’re clear. 没问题
[19:28] Wai– uh, hold on a moment, sir. 等一下 先生
[19:30] E…xcuse me. Sir? 抱歉 先生
[19:31] Mr. Jones, I notice these men are wearing company-issued uniforms. 琼斯先生 这些人都穿着公司的统一制服
[19:34] Do they change their clothes onsite? 他们是出勤后换衣服吗
[19:36] Well, we have a locker room 我们有更衣室
[19:37] for all the technicians who handle hazardous materials. 供所有处理危险品的技术人员使用
[19:40] What’s your point, Carter? 你想说什么 卡特
[19:41] Well, low-level vita-radiation 少量的维塔辐射
[19:42] would barely saturate the top layer of a person’s skin. 基本不会渗入皮肤表层组织
[19:44] A hot shower would wash it out straightaway. 只要洗个热水澡就全冲走了
[19:46] But clothing would remain tainted for longer — 但衣物上的辐射会残留更久
[19:49] trousers, shoes, even a wristwatch. 裤子 鞋 甚至是腕表
[19:50] I suggest we check the clothes the men wore to work this morning. 我们可以看看工人上午穿的工作服
[19:53] Not a bad idea. We can — 这主意不错 我们可以…
[19:55] Hey! Stop! 站住
[19:59] Where does that lead? 这条路通向哪里
[20:00] Down to the front lobby. 直接到前厅
[20:01] Stairwell? 楼梯井在哪
[20:08] May I? 借用一下
[20:11] I said stop! 让你站住
[20:18] Can I be of any further assistance? 还有什么需要我帮助的吗
[20:35] I’m not gonna lie to you — 我不骗你
[20:37] you’re in a bad spot. 你的情况并不乐观
[20:40] We have physical evidence linking you 我们掌握的物证
[20:42] to an act of industrial sabotage and probably treason. 可以证明你涉嫌工业破坏 甚至叛国
[20:45] With the type of charges being tossed around here, 凭这种程度的指控
[20:47] I can’t see you winding up anywhere besides the electric chair. 在我看来 你绝对会上电椅
[20:51] Of course… 当然
[20:53] You still do have the opportunity 你还是有机会
[20:55] to switch seats with someone else. 把电椅让给别人坐
[20:57] You see, fighting crime 其实 处理案件
[21:00] is a lot like fishing with your buddies — 很像跟朋友一起钓鱼
[21:02] Biggest fish wins. 谁的鱼大就是赢家
[21:03] No offense, but you’re not the biggest fish. 无意冒犯 不过你这条鱼不算大
[21:06] Doesn’t mean you’re not plenty big enough for me to feed my bosses, 当然你这个大小 也够我孝敬上级了
[21:10] but if you were to help me catch a bigger fish — 不过如果你愿意帮我钓一条更大的鱼
[21:11] say, a grouper or a shark — 比如石斑鱼 或者鲨鱼
[21:15] I could see myself letting you off the line. 我也许会帮你把鱼钩松一松
[21:19] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[21:21] Well, you should. I’m in law enforcement. 不必怀疑 我可是执法部门的
[21:24] Thing is, Mr. Van Ert, 问题在于 范·厄特先生
[21:27] we’re under a bit of an accelerated timeframe here — 我们的时间并不充裕
[21:30] Lot of pressure to get this case sewn up. 各方施压 让我们早点结案
[21:33] So this deal that I’m offering you will expire… 所以我给你提供的这个机会
[21:37] as soon as I leave the room. 在我离开之后就没有了
[21:39] All you have to do 你只需要
[21:41] is point us in the direction of your employer. 告诉我们你的雇主是谁
[21:45] Just…give me…a name. 一个 名字 就好
[21:50] Just give me a name. 说吧
[22:00] Don’t say I didn’t try to do this the easy way. 以后别怪我没给过你机会
[22:20] You can threaten me all you want, 随你怎么威胁我
[22:21] but I’m not talking. 但我不会开口
[22:23] I’m not here to make you talk, Miles. 我不是来逼你开口的 迈尔斯
[22:29] I’m here to make you sing. 我是来让你唱歌的
[22:32] You’re gonna want to bite down. 劝你还是咬着这个
[22:41] Hate to see what would’ve happened if you’d left the carrot. 你要是留下了胡萝卜 情况会如何啊
[22:43] Carter, take off for the night. 卡特 回去休息吧
[22:46] A lady shouldn’t be seeing this. 女士不该看这个
[22:49] You boys play nice. 你们好好的
[22:55] Talk. 说话
[22:59] Oh, come on, Mr. Jarvis. 快点啊 贾维斯先生
[23:01] A penguin could get here faster. 企鹅都比你快
[23:05] I found one! 我找到合适的了
[23:06] I’m late for my appointment! 我约会要迟到了
[23:07] It has its own bathroom. 带浴室的哦
[23:09] I — I’ve no idea what you’re saying. 我不知道你在说什么
[23:12] Don’t make me come out there. 别逼我出去
[23:18] – Angie, I really must — “Women only. -安琪 我真得… -“只限女士
[23:20] A safe community for modern female professionals. 适合现代职业女性居住的安全社区
[23:23] Apartment for rent. 出租公寓
[23:24] 550 square feet, furnished, full bath, 550平方英尺 有家具 带浴室
[23:26] high floors, quiet building, security assured. 高层公寓 环境清幽 安保严格
[23:28] Close proximity to the Lexington avenue local. 离列克星敦大道很近
[23:30] Continental breakfast upon request.” 如有需要可提供欧式早餐”
[23:32] Paradise or what? 简直是天堂
[23:33] That sounds perfect. 听起来很合适
[23:35] That’s because it is. 的确合适
[23:36] The only thing that could possibly make it better 唯一能锦上添花的
[23:37] is if you lived next to me. 就是如果我们恰好是邻居
[23:39] Oops! You would. 哎呦 还真是
[23:40] 3C if you need a cup of sugar. 如果需要糖 可以去三楼C
[23:42] I really shouldn’t, Angie. 还是算了 安琪
[23:44] Am I missing something here? 是不是有什么我不知道的
[23:46] You need a place, this one is great, so… 你要找地方住 这里很不错 所以…
[23:48] I’m thinking maybe it’s me. 我想可能是我的问题
[23:52] I’m afraid I wouldn’t make a very good neighbor. 我恐怕不是个好邻居
[23:56] Oh. That’s my ride. I’ll see you later. 接我的车来了 回头见
[24:03] Too late! 太晚了
[24:13] Miss Carter. 卡特小姐
[24:14] Mr. Jarvis. 贾维斯先生
[24:19] Meanwhile, in the snowy mountains of the Eastern Alps, 与此同时 在东阿尔卑斯山脉的雪山上
[24:22] battalion triage nurse Betty Carver tidies up 营部分诊护士贝蒂·卡弗在收拾整理
[24:24] while the men defend their country. 男人们则在保卫祖国
[24:27] What a beautiful day to mend these pants. 这天气真适合缝补这些裤子
[24:29] And my new singer Featherweight 221 sewing machine 我的新缝纫机”羽轻221″
[24:32] makes stitching so easy. 让缝补如此轻松
[24:36] Oh, no. 不
[24:37] Nazis! Again! 纳粹 又来了
[24:39] They’ve got me all tied up! 他们把我绑起来了
[24:41] If only Captain America were here to rescue me. 如果美国队长能来救我就好了
[24:44] Who writes this rubbish? 这垃圾台词是谁写的
[24:46] I rather enjoy it, actually. 我倒挺喜欢的
[24:48] Although, the — the real thing is considerably more impressive. 当然 真实情况的确更令人赞叹
[24:51] Are you trying to butter me up, Mr. Jarvis? 你是在巴结我吗 贾维斯先生
[24:53] Merely pleased to receive your call. 接到你的电话我欣喜若狂
[24:55] Well, you are faster than a train. 毕竟你开车要比火车快
[24:58] How flattering. 荣幸
[24:59] It’s very nice. 这车不错
[25:01] You did dispose of the old car? 你真把之前那辆车毁掉了吗
[25:02] I left it in Hoboken with the keys in the ignition. 我把钥匙插在上面 留在霍博肯了
[25:04] I don’t imagine it’s still there. 现在肯定已经不在那里了
[25:05] It did seem a terrible waste, though. 不过实在是浪费
[25:07] It was used in the commission of a crime. 那车曾被用来实施犯罪
[25:09] One doesn’t park that sort of thing in a garage. 那样的车还是别再开回车库的好
[25:11] Cedar Grove. 雪松林镇
[25:13] Aptly named. 名字起得真好
[25:14] You might hurry. We don’t have much time. 你最好抓紧 我们时间不多了
[25:16] I’m afraid Agent Thompson can be rather persuasive. 汤普森特工还挺有说服力的
[25:21] We’re gonna need a new stick. 我们需要一根新棍子
[25:23] Immigration has no record of a “Leet Brannis” ever entering the country. 移民局没有利特·班尼斯的入境记录
[25:27] Could be an alias. 可能是假名
[25:28] If it is, our friend in there doesn’t know it. 如果是的话 那家伙也不知情
[25:31] He wasn’t holding anything back. 他并无隐瞒
[25:32] We get anything on the milk-truck driver? 送奶车司机查到了吗
[25:33] I’m on hold with Daisy Clover payroll. 我联系到了优佳乳品店的人
[25:35] He didn’t sound like he was the brains of the operation, anyway. 听起来他也不像是组织的头目
[25:37] More like the Krzeminski of the operation. 更像组织里类似科明斯基这样的人物
[25:39] Joke’s on you, peg leg. 傻了吧 假腿
[25:40] I don’t even know how to drive a truck. 我根本不会开卡车
[25:42] Driver may be a lead, but this guy Brannis is the key. 司机虽是线索 但班尼斯才是关键人物
[25:45] Sorry, chief. 抱歉 局长
[25:46] I pressed Van Ert pretty hard in there on Howard Stark. 我狠狠逼问了范·厄特关于霍华德·斯塔克的事
[25:48] I don’t think he ever met him. 我认为他确实没见过他
[25:49] Doesn’t mean anything. 这无所谓
[25:50] Stark could have go-betweens between his go-betweens. 斯塔克与他的中间人之间可能还有个中间人呢
[25:53] If this guy Brannis is calling the shots on this deal, 如果班尼斯是在负责这项交易
[25:55] I’m telling you, he’s our direct link to Stark. 那通过他一定就能直接找到斯塔克
[25:59] I got the milk-truck driver. 我找到送奶车司机了
[26:00] Sheldon McFee, 4 Springhill Road, 新泽西州 雪松林镇
[26:02] Cedar Grove, New Jersey. 春丘路4号 谢尔登·麦克菲
[26:03] Hot damn. Let’s go, boys. 好极了 我们走 兄弟们
[26:06] 谢尔登·麦克菲 新泽西州 雪松林镇 春丘路4号
[26:44] Down the road. Pull up by the side. 这条路直行 路边停车
[26:55] And here we are again. 又是这样
[26:56] Fewer guards than Roxxon, at least. 至少比罗克森的守卫要少
[26:58] Shall I leave the engine running 我是不是该开着引擎
[26:59] in case you trigger another implosion? 以防你又触动爆炸了
[27:00] Mr. Jarvis, go home to your wife. 贾维斯先生 回家找你妻子去吧
[27:02] If you leave now, you may even catch the end of Benny Goodman. 你现在走 或许还能赶上班尼·古德曼的节目
[27:04] Miss Carter, when you called me, 卡特小姐 你打电话找我的时候
[27:06] I assumed it was because you needed more than a cab. 应该不只是需要搭顺风车吧
[27:09] I thought I proved rather useful last time. 我上次已经证明了 我能帮上忙
[27:11] I agree, but on this occasion… 我同意 但是这次…
[27:13] I’ve got my own ride home. 我已经有回家的车了
[27:31] We now return to the “Captain America Adventure Program,” 欢迎继续收听《美国队长大冒险》
[27:34] in which our hero’s defenseless sweetheart 英雄那手无寸铁的爱人
[27:36] finds herself in the clutches of evil. 陷入了坏人的魔爪之中
[27:39] American women are so weak! 美国女人太弱了
[27:42] You are coming with us! 你跟我们一起走
[27:44] If only Captain America were here to rescue me. 要是美国队长能来救我就好了
[27:48] Miss Carver isn’t going anywhere with you, Nazi scum. 卡弗小姐不会跟你走的 纳粹杂种
[27:51] Seize him! 抓住他
[27:52] Unhand her! 放开她
[27:56] Hit him again, Cap! 继续打他 队长
[28:00] Had enough yet? 够了吗
[28:09] Are you all right, Miss Carver? 你没事吧 卡弗小姐
[28:10] Is that all you’ve got? 你就这么点本事吗
[28:12] Hello? 喂
[28:14] Mr. McFee? 麦克菲先生
[28:15] Captain America, what would I ever do without you? 美国队长 要是没有你 我该怎么办
[28:18] Why does this keep happening? 为什么老是发生这种事
[28:21] It’s so hard getting straight answers out of people nowadays. 这年头想直接套出实话可真难
[28:24] Whatever happened to a nice cup of tea and a civilized interrogation? 就不能好好喝着茶 客客气气地审讯吗
[28:34] Get out. 下来
[28:39] Car trouble? 车坏了吗
[28:42] Nothing that can’t be fixed. 没事 能修好
[28:43] What the hell are you doing here? 你跑来这里干什么
[28:45] Mr. Stark asked me to help you, and so I have. 斯塔克先生要我帮你 我就帮了你
[28:48] I sabotaged the motor. 我把车子给弄坏了
[28:49] Move, and I shoot. 敢动一下我就开枪
[28:51] I thought you’d be more impressed. 我还以为你会欣赏我的表现呢
[28:52] Well, I’m not. I told you I don’t need your help. 我没有 我说了我不用你帮忙
[28:54] An ideal butler provides service without being asked. 一个好管家当然要自觉提供服务
[28:57] Put it back. I need to drive this thing of here. 装回去 我要把车开走
[28:59] Won’t be a moment. 马上就好
[29:02] Where are Stark’s inventions? 斯塔克的发明都在哪
[29:12] I want protection. 我要得到保护
[29:13] The SSR will take you in, 只要你马上
[29:14] provided that you say something interesting 给战略科学军团提供些有用信息
[29:16] right bloody now. 我们就会保护你
[29:20] Ask him about Leviathan. 问问他利维坦的事
[29:23] Who is Leviathan? 利维坦是谁
[29:25] Not who — what. 不是谁 应该问是什么
[29:27] Your employers? 你的雇主吗
[29:28] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[29:29] So Leviathan sent you to rob Howard Stark’s vault? 是利维坦派你来偷霍华德·斯塔克的东西吗
[29:32] And you double-crossed them? 然后你背叛了他们
[29:34] Well, that seems incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. 听起来真是既勇敢又愚蠢
[29:38] Leviathan only wanted one thing from Howard Stark. 利维坦只想得到霍华德·斯塔克的一样东西
[29:44] All finished. 搞定了
[29:45] Well, fetch Mr. McFee. I need to take him in, too. 去把麦克菲先生带来 我得把他也抓回去
[29:48] What was the one thing? 那样东西是什么
[29:49] What was Leviathan after? 利维坦想得到什么
[29:51] I want…protection. 我要得到保护
[29:54] Then start…talking. 那你最好开口
[30:00] Uh, bit of a snag, actually. 好像出了点问题
[30:02] I’m afraid Mr. McFee’s left the premises. 恐怕麦克菲先生已经跑了
[30:05] I did find this. 我找到了这个
[30:06] Mm. Don’t shoot yourself in the face. 别一不小心把自己的脸打开花了
[30:07] Get in the truck. 上车
[30:13] Comfortable back there, Mr. Jarvis? 还舒服吗 贾维斯先生
[30:15] Perfectly, thank you. 很好 劳您惦记
[30:17] These racks of explosives 这么多炸药
[30:18] have distracted me from the smell of stale milk. 反而能让我不去想这股变质牛奶的酸味
[30:20] Oh, good. 那就好
[30:21] You did say you wanted to help. 你不是说你想帮忙吗
[30:22] Take the Lincoln Tunnel back to Manhattan. 从林肯隧道开回曼哈顿
[30:24] And stop fidgeting. Nothing’s going to happen. 别这么慌张 不会出事的
[30:31] Did either of you hear that? 你们听到了吗
[30:34] Well, I definitely heard that! 这个是听到了
[30:40] Shake him loose! 把他甩掉
[30:47] Shoot up! 往上开枪
[30:55] Chief. 局长
[31:00] Well, that’s suspicious. 真可疑
[31:20] Evenin’. 晚上好
[31:30] Pull over! 停车
[31:31] If you do not pull over this instant, 你要是不马上停车
[31:33] I will have no choice but to shoot you! 我只能朝你开枪了
[31:39] For God’s sake, will you please stop shooting things?! 看在上帝的分上 能不能别开枪了
[31:58] Do I even need to ask? 我还用问吗
[32:00] Ask what? 问什么
[32:03] Yeah, I guess you’re right. 也对
[32:05] I used to strap a chair to my ass 我以前也喜欢
[32:07] and take long walks around the neighborhood, too. 在身上绑把椅子到处逛
[32:11] We know who you are, Mr.McFee. 我们认识你 麦克菲先生
[32:13] We were on our way to pay you a visit. 我们本来正打算去看看你呢
[32:14] So, who did this to you? 说吧 谁绑了你
[32:17] Was it Leet Brannis? 是利特·班尼斯吗
[32:19] We know he paid you off to use the truck. 我们知道他花钱租了你的车
[32:23] You’re in deep water. 你有大麻烦了
[32:24] I’d take that life preserver, if I was you. 我要是你 就抓住救生圈
[32:27] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 就算我说了你们也不会相信的
[32:32] We’ll keep an open mind. 我们会尽量开明一些
[32:35] Miss Carter! 卡特小姐
[32:36] I hear it! 我听见了
[32:40] 危险 前方急转
[32:40] Get Brannis! Jump clear! 带上班尼斯 跳车
[32:42] What?! 什么
[32:56] This is where I get off. 我要下车了
[33:24] What the hell is that? 那是什么啊
[33:25] Thompson, step on it. 汤普森 加大油门
[33:41] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[33:42] I’m fine. You? 没事 你呢
[33:44] Yes, I… 我没事
[33:47] I’m afraid Mr. Brannis broke my fall. 恐怕是班尼斯先生缓冲了我的坠落
[33:55] The rest of the weapons that you stole from Howard — 你从霍华德那儿偷来的剩下的武器呢
[33:57] I need to find out where you hid them. 我要知道你把它们藏在哪了
[34:01] You’re the only one who knows. 这事只有你知道
[34:03] I need to find those weapons before — 我需要找到那些武器
[34:09] Leviathan is coming. 利维坦要来了
[34:11] Help me stop them. 帮我阻止他们
[34:26] What is that? 那是什么
[34:27] M-Mr. Brannis, what is that — a heart? 班尼斯先生 那是什么 心吗
[34:37] Mr. Brannis — 班尼斯先生
[34:43] Where is the car? 车在哪
[34:46] It’s that way. 这边
[34:48] I think we should retrieve it immediately. 我们还是马上去取车吧
[34:54] Miss Carter, please. 卡特小姐 拜托了
[34:59] Allow me. 我扶你吧
[35:13] I used to come skinny-dipping here as a kid. 我小时候常来这里裸泳
[35:17] That’s a sight. 好一番景象
[35:19] Somebody knows what we know before we know it, 在我们得到消息前就有人提前知道了
[35:21] and it’s really starting to chap my ass. 这真是让我火大
[35:23] We can pick you up some baby powder for you on the way back. 回去的路上可以给你买点爽身粉
[35:25] Maybe that’ll help. 也许会有用
[35:27] We got footprints — a woman’s. 发现了脚印 是个女人的
[35:29] She was with him till he died. 他死时她就在他身边
[35:32] Or up until she popped him herself. 也许人就是她杀的
[35:33] Got to be the broad who cuffed fatty to his chair. 肯定就是把胖子铐在椅子上的女人了
[35:35] Could be that blonde at the nightclub. 可能是夜店的那个金发妞
[35:37] – We ever get a look at her? – Pictures were sousa’s detail. -知道她样子了吗 -照片是苏萨的事
[35:40] What the hell is he doing? 他干什么呢
[35:41] Sousa. What the hell are you doing? 苏萨 你干什么呢
[35:58] You’re quite good at that. 你挺熟练的呀
[35:59] Yes, Mr. Stark’s zippers are under considerable strain. 是的 斯塔克先生的拉链很紧
[36:06] You’re very fortunate, you know. 你真是幸运
[36:07] He missed the bone by 3 inches. 离骨头只有3英寸
[36:08] That’s not what I meant. 我指的不是这个
[36:09] Then look me in the eye and say what you meant. 那看着我的眼睛告诉我你是什么意思
[36:13] You’re very fortunate that I ignored your instructions. 你幸运的是我无视了你的指令
[36:15] Oh, you’re so right. 你说的真对
[36:17] How I managed to stay alive before I met you, 遇见你之前我都是怎么活下来的啊
[36:19] I have no idea. 简直不敢想象
[36:20] I can’t tell if you’re being arrogant or ignorant. 我不知道你这是自大还是无知
[36:24] Both, I imagine. 我猜都有吧
[36:27] Your line of work requires support — 你的工作是需要帮助的
[36:29] people who care about your well-being, 需要关心你安康的人
[36:31] who’ll be there to stitch up your wounds. 来为你缝合伤口
[36:33] If I allow people to get close to me, 如果我允许别人接近我
[36:35] I’m putting them in danger. 就会害他们陷入危险
[36:36] So your solution is to 那你的解决方案就是
[36:36] remove yourself from the world you wish to protect? 远离那个你努力保护的世界吗
[36:39] Where’s the sense in that? 这是什么道理
[36:47] There is not a man or woman, 没有任何男人或者女人
[36:49] no matter how fit he or she may be, 不管他或者她有多厉害
[36:51] who is capable of carrying the entire world on their shoulders. 能做到凭一己之力担负整个世界的重任
[36:55] Steve was. 史蒂夫做到了
[36:57] From what Mr. Stark has told me, 据斯塔克先生对我讲的
[36:59] Captain Rogers relied heavily on you — 罗杰斯队长是非常依赖你的
[37:03] for courage, strategy, and moral guidance. 你是他勇气智慧的源泉 道德的标杆
[37:06] You were his support. 你是他的支柱
[37:09] Your desire to help others is noble. 你想要帮助他人的愿望是高尚的
[37:13] But I doubt you’ll find much success 但我觉得你不会成功
[37:14] unless you allow others to help you. 除非你让别人帮你
[37:20] As you were. 继续缝吧
[37:35] – Hi, Mary. – Hi. -你好 玛丽 -你好
[37:37] That’s Mary — she’s a legal secretary 这是玛丽 她是位法律秘书
[37:38] at Goodman, Kurtzberg, and Holliway. 在古德曼律师事务所工作
[37:40] – Evelyn. – Hey, Angie. -伊芙琳 -你好 安琪
[37:42] Evelyn is a lounge singer at a club in midtown. 伊芙琳是市中心一家俱乐部的酒吧歌手
[37:44] – Hi, Sarah. – Hi. -你好 莎拉 -你好
[37:47] That’s Sarah. She’s a slut. 那是莎拉 她是个荡妇
[37:49] I am so happy you changed your mind. 真高兴你改变了注意
[37:50] You’re gonna love living here. 你会喜欢上这里的生活的
[37:52] Assuming I’m accepted. 如果我通过面试的话
[37:53] I’ve never rented a flat that required an interview. 我从没租过需要面试的公寓
[37:55] It’s just a formality. You’ll ace it. 只是个过场而已 你能拿下的
[37:56] Miriam’s a total pussycat. 米利亚姆超温柔的
[38:05] Your references are impeccable. 你的推荐信无可挑剔
[38:08] Senator Palmer is especially complimentary. 帕尔默议员对你赞誉有加
[38:10] He and my father were dear friends. 他和我爸爸是好友
[38:12] Were you limping as you came in? 你走进来的时候是不是有点跛
[38:14] Caught my heel on a cobblestone. 我踩在鹅卵石上崴了脚
[38:16] You know how the west village is. 你也知道西格林威治的样子
[38:18] I never tarvel below 23rd street, 我从未去过23街以外的地方
[38:20] so no, I do not. 所以我不知道
[38:26] How long do you see yourself working for the telephone company? 你觉得你会在电话公司工作到什么时候
[38:31] Only until I’m married, Miss Fry. 最多到结婚之前 弗莱女士
[38:37] In a city filled with temptation, debauchery, and mischief, 在这个充满欲望 酒色和作恶的城市
[38:40] the Griffith Hotel is a heaven for proper young ladies. 格里菲斯酒店是年轻淑女的天堂
[38:44] Our code of conduct is indisputable. 我们的行为准则不容置疑
[38:47] Attire should be demure and elegant. 着装必须端庄得体
[38:50] Curfew is 10:00. No drinking. 10点宵禁 禁止饮酒
[38:52] No men above the first floor. 男人不能上楼
[38:56] No exceptions. 没有例外
[38:58] Is that clear, Miss Carter? 明白了吗 卡特小姐
[39:00] Perfectly. 完全明白
[39:06] 纽约 贝尔电话公司
[39:10] That is it. Show him, Sousa. Right there. 就是这个 苏萨 给他看 就这儿
[39:12] – We’re right. Show that other photo. – Not even close. -我们是对的 看这张 -才不是呢
[39:14] That right there — that’s the angle. 就在这儿 就这个角度
[39:16] Don’t back off, okay? 别退缩 好吗
[39:17] I’m telling you. 绝对没错
[39:18] Carter, come here for a second. 卡特 过来一下
[39:22] Come here, come here, come here. 过来 过来
[39:25] Settle a bet for us. 帮我们解决个赌局
[39:29] Is that Joe Dimaggio? 这人是不是乔·迪马乔
[39:34] I don’t follow boxing. 我不看拳击的
[39:38] I told you she wouldn’t know who Dimaggio was. 我就说她肯定不知道迪马乔是谁
[39:40] I still say it’s him. 我还是觉得这是他
[39:41] Believe me, I think I’d know if I was in the same room 相信我 如果我曾和乔·迪马乔共处一室
[39:43] as Joe Dimaggio. 我会知道的
[39:44] How do you figure? 你怎么知道
[39:45] I would sense his presence. 我能感觉到他的存在
[39:46] Ah, get outta here. 别说大话了
[39:49] You bet against me? 你赌我不知道
[39:51] How could you be sure? 你怎么能确定
[39:52] I wasn’t. That’s why they call it gambling. 我不确定 所以才叫打赌
[39:56] Did you, um, spot anyone else? 你认出其他人了吗
[39:58] Nothing definitive, but we got a couple shots of the blonde. 还没确认 但拿到了几张金发妞的照片
[40:02] She really knows how to duck a camera. 她很会躲镜头
[40:03] Not one clear shot of her face. 没有一张她的正脸照
[40:06] Tough break. 运气不好啊
[40:08] Nobody’s lucky forever. 没人会永远好运的
[40:10] I’ll find her. 我会找到她的
[40:14] Once again, the powers of freedom and democracy prevail. 自由和民主的力量再次获胜
[40:17] I’m so lucky to have a man 我真幸运 能有美国队长这样
[40:19] as brave and strong as Captain America. 强壮而勇敢的男人伴在身旁
[40:22] Not so fast, Captain America. 别急啊 美国队长
[40:25] I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. 我还有几招呢
[40:27] You’ll never be able to defeat my secret weapon. 你永远无法打败我的秘密武器
[40:30] What on earth could that be? 那会是什么
[40:32] And that concludes tonight’s episode 今晚的《美国队长大冒险》
[40:34] of “The captain America adventure program”! 就告一段落了
[40:37] Be sure to tune in next week for another thrilling tale… 下周请继续关注这动人心弦的传奇
[40:40] You find something, Krzeminski? 找到线索了吗 科明斯基
[40:43] Yeah. Think I found something big. 嗯 我好像发现了个大线索
卡特特工

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第34集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

卡特特工(Agent Carter)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme