Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] This thing’s moving too fast, and it’s heading for New York. 这架飞机正飞速冲纽约驶去
[00:05] Give me your coordinates. 告诉我你的坐标
[00:06] I’ll find you a safe landing site. 我给你找个安全降落点
[00:08] There’s not gonna be a safe landing, 没法安全降落了
[00:11] but I can try and force it down. 但我会尝试迫降
[00:13] I-I-I’ll get Howard on the line. He’ll know what to do. 我让霍华德来听 他知道怎么做
[00:16] I got to put her in the water. 我得让飞机坠海
[00:18] Please, don’t do this. 求你 别这么做
[00:19] We — we have time. We can work it out. 我们还有时间 能想到办法
[00:21] Peggy. 佩吉
[00:23] This is my choice. 这是我的选择
[01:05] I thought we could stop off in Lucerne 我们回头在卢塞恩稍作停留
[01:06] for a late-night fondue. 吃点芝士火锅当夜宵吧
[01:09] Stark is the best civilian pilot I’ve ever seen. 斯塔克是我见过最好的平民飞行员
[01:12] We’re lucky to have him. 有他在是我们走运
[01:40] – Don’t bother. – Colleen. -不用收 -科琳
[01:42] I can’t feel my feet. 站得我脚都麻了
[01:44] They let 10 girls go yesterday. 他们昨天又辞退了10个姑娘
[01:48] Did they say why? 他们有说原因吗
[01:49] Because 10 more G.I.s got dischargeed. 因为又有10个大兵退伍回来了
[01:52] I had to show a guy from Canarsie how to use a rivet gun. 我还得教一个卡纳西来的家伙用铆钉枪
[01:55] I think I have tuberculosis. 我觉得我得肺结核了
[01:57] Thanks, by the way. 对了 谢谢
[01:58] You loaned this to me last night while you were at work. 你昨晚上班时 把这个借给了我
[02:01] It looks better on you. 你穿更漂亮
[02:02] Kind of thing might really catch a man’s eye — 穿这件 绝对能吸引男人的眼光
[02:05] say, on a…date? 比如在约会场合
[02:07] Well, don’t hold your breath — especially with tuberculosis. 别指望了[憋气] 尤其你还得了肺结核
[02:11] You know, there’s a difference between 要知道 做一个独立女强人
[02:12] being an independent woman and a spinster. 跟做一个老处女 是有区别的
[02:15] Is it the shoes? 通过鞋子来区分吗
[02:17] Clock out, pull the curtains, and sleep. Peggy’s orders. 好了 拉上窗帘 睡觉 佩吉的吩咐
[02:21] ‘kay. 好的
[02:22] If I don’t see you, 如果你回来时我走了
[02:23] remember, we’re going to the movies on Saturday. 要记得 我们周六一起看电影
[02:25] I have the night off. 我那晚休息
[02:26] I’ll try. 我尽量
[02:27] You know how busy the office keeps me. 你也知道他们总是不让我闲着
[02:29] Peg, you work at the phone company. 小佩 你在电话公司工作
[02:32] It ain’t life and death. 又不是出生入死
[02:34] Darling, you have no idea. 亲爱的 你是不知道啊
[03:11] Good morning, Rose. 早上好 罗丝
[03:13] Lot of hubbub today, Peg. D.C. line’s hot. 小佩 今天动静不小 华府那片线路繁忙
[03:16] Love the hat. 帽子真漂亮
[03:46] Agent Carter, we just caught a redball out of D.C. 卡特特工 我们刚刚接到华盛顿派来的要案
[03:49] All hands on deck. 所有人都要参与
[03:51] Meaning cover the phones. 意思是你要负责接电话
[03:53] Rose, forward all calls to the briefing room. 罗丝 把所有电话接到简报室
[03:56] Covered. Shall we? 搞定 走吧
[04:05] Americans have long followed 美国人一直很关注
[04:06] the career of inventor Howard Stark, 发明家霍华德·斯塔克的事业
[04:09] from boy genius to weapons developer 从天才少年到武器研发师
[04:11] to multimillionaire. 再到百万富翁
[04:12] Even more have followed his private life. 更有许多人对他的私生活也颇为关注
[04:15] But his most recent exploits 不过他最近的举动
[04:17] threaten to send this flyboy into a nosedive. 恐怕要让他马失前蹄了
[04:20] Accused of selling weapons to the enemy, 被控向敌方贩卖武器
[04:22] the founder of Stark Industries was recently called to Capitol Hill. 斯塔克工业的创始人最近被传唤至国会
[04:26] May I ask a question? 我能问个问题吗
[04:27] Not until you answer the question already before this committee. 先回答委员会提出的问题
[04:31] It’s been so long, I don’t even remember what it was. 过了这么久 我都不记得问题是什么了
[04:33] Did you knowingly sell military-grade technology 你是否在知情的情况下 向美国敌方
[04:37] to enemies of the united states? 贩卖军用级别科技
[04:39] Not knowingly. 没有在知情的情况下卖过
[04:41] Did you do it unknowingly? 那你有在不知情的情况下卖过吗
[04:43] Now, by definition, that would be impossible to answer. 很明显 这问题我根本无法回答
[04:55] So far, six pieces of Stark’s technology 目前 有六件斯塔克的科技产品
[04:58] have turned up either on the black market 出现在了黑市
[05:00] or in the arsenals of enemy states. 或是敌国的军械库
[05:02] He’s been waffling on the hill, 他一直在国会闪烁其词
[05:03] treating the whole thing like a joke. 把整件事当成笑话
[05:06] Yesterday was the final day of hearings. 昨天是听证会的最后一天
[05:08] Stark didn’t show. 斯塔克没有出现
[05:09] They checked his half a dozen houses 他们搜查了他的多个住所
[05:11] and his half a dozen offices — nothing. 及多个办公室 没找到人
[05:14] So, as of this moment, 那么 现在
[05:15] Howard Stark is not only in contempt of congress, 霍华德·斯塔克已不只是蔑视国会了
[05:18] he’s a fugitive from justice. 他还是个逃犯
[05:20] Find him. 找到他
[05:21] Squeeze him till he loses his sense of humor. 逼到他笑不出来
[05:24] Thompson. 汤普森
[05:25] You’re lead. 你来牵头
[05:27] I’ll ground his planes, freeze his bank accounts. 我会禁飞他的飞机 冻结他的银行账户
[05:30] There’s a girl at first federal who wants to owe me a favor. 联邦银行有个姑娘想帮我的忙
[05:32] Sir, I really must object. 长官 我不赞同
[05:33] Why am I not surprised? 我一点都不觉得惊讶
[05:34] I knew Howard Stark during the war. 我在战时就结识了霍华德·斯塔克
[05:36] His help was invaluable. 他的协助至关重要
[05:37] He may be a great many things, but he’s not a traitor. 他也许不太靠谱 但绝对不会叛国
[05:40] We’re all aware of your record, Agent. 我们知道你的履历 特工
[05:42] I’m sure being Captain America’s…liaison… 我相信作为美国队长的…联络人
[05:47] brought you into contact with all sorts of interesting people. 你结识了各种各样有趣的人
[05:50] But the war’s over. 但战争已经结束了
[05:52] Let the professionals decide who’s worth going after. 让专业人士来决定应该追捕谁吧
[05:56] Sounds like Carter knew a lot of guys during the war. 听起来卡特在战时结识了不少男人啊
[05:58] What’d you say, Krzeminski? 你说什么 科明斯基
[06:01] I wasn’t talking to you. 我没跟你说话
[06:02] You owe the lady an apology. 你应该对这位女士道歉
[06:04] You standing up for her now, Sousa? 怎么 你要为她出头[站起来]吗 苏萨
[06:07] Better hurry. I don’t have all day. 快点啊 我没时间一直等
[06:09] Huh? No? 不站吗
[06:10] Okay. 好吧
[06:21] Agent Sousa, about what you just did… 苏萨特工 你刚刚做的事
[06:24] Ah, don’t worry about it — 别在意
[06:25] I wish you hadn’t. 你不必如此
[06:28] You’re an agent. They treat you like a secretary. 你是名特工 他们却把你当成秘书
[06:29] – I just wanted — – and I’m grateful. -我只是想… -心意领了
[06:31] I’m also more than capable of handling 但我完全能够应付
[06:32] whatever these adolescents throw at me. 这些愣头青的作为
[06:36] Yes, ma’am. 了解 女士
[06:37] Doesn’t mean I have to like it. 并不代表我接受他们的所作所为
[06:39] Well, that’s another thing we have in common. 在这一点上 我们能够达成共识
[06:41] Carter? 卡特
[06:43] Gonna be a little busy with your friend Stark. 我们要忙着找你的朋友斯塔克
[06:45] If you don’t mind, 如果不介意的话
[06:46] these surveillance reports need to be filed, and… 这些监视报告需要归档
[06:49] You’re really so much better at that kind of thing. 你比较擅长这种事
[06:50] What kind of thing is that, Agent Thompson? The alphabet? 这种事指什么 汤普森特工 字母表吗
[06:53] I can teach you. 我可以教你
[06:55] Let’s start with words beginning with “A.” 让我们从A开头的词开始吧
[06:59] Thanks, kid. 谢了
[07:00] Adios. Auf wiedersehen. 再见[西语] 再见[德语]
[07:02] Aloha. 再见[夏威夷语]
[07:03] Poor guy. 可怜的家伙
[07:04] Heard he got his personality shot off in Iwo Jima. 听说是在硫磺岛被日军打成混蛋了
[07:17] I saw him once at a U.S.O. show in Passaic. 我曾在帕塞伊克一场劳军联合组织的表演上见过他
[07:21] You can eat him with a spoon. 真是秀色可餐
[07:23] Yes, I understand he was quite something. 是啊 听说他是很出众
[07:26] Order up! 上菜啦
[07:29] Everything all right, English? 你还好吗 英国妞
[07:31] Fine, Angie, if you don’t count work. 还好 安琪 如果不考虑工作的话
[07:33] Boys at the phone company giving you a hard time? 电话公司的小伙子们难为你了
[07:35] No more than usual. It’s just… 也没有比以往更糟 只是
[07:37] During the war, I had a sense of purpose, responsibility. 二战期间 我有一种使命感 责任感
[07:42] But now I…connect the calls, 而现在 我负责接电话
[07:44] but I never get a chance to make them. 却没机会下命令
[07:45] Do you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吗
[07:49] I had an audition today, uptown. 我今天在上城区有个试演
[07:51] Took three trains, 换了三趟车
[07:52] got two bars into “Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t” — 《是你或是不是你》唱了两小节
[07:55] They gave me the hook. 他们就让我滚蛋了
[07:57] I guess I ain’t. 看来还真不是我
[07:59] We all got to pay our dues, even if it takes a while. 早晚我们都会出头 哪怕需要等待
[08:02] You got talent. 你有才华
[08:04] It’s just a matter of time before broadway calls. 早晚百老汇会伸来橄榄枝的
[08:06] I’m afraid I can’t carry a tune. 只可惜我唱歌走调
[08:08] Doesn’t matter when you got legs like yours. 有你那美腿 跑不跑调没关系
[08:09] This is supposed to be a BLT? 这是培根生菜番茄三明治吗
[08:11] Where’s the girl? 服务员呢
[08:13] Oh, I’m sorry. 打扰下
[08:14] Do you not work here anymore? 你不在这儿工作了吗
[08:16] Looks like I got to go. 看来我得走了
[08:18] Is he a regular? 他是个常客吗
[08:19] Yeah, but a regular what, 是啊 但他人品如何呢
[08:21] I’m not allowed to say that on the clock. 我还在上班 不能说
[08:24] See ya later. 回见
[08:51] Miss Carter? 卡特小姐
[08:53] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[08:56] Oh, we haven’t had the pleasure. 还未能有幸结识
[08:58] But we may yet. 但现在有机会了
[09:02] You’re coming with me. 你得跟我走
[09:24] I know. 我知道
[09:25] I should’ve called first. 我该先打个电话的
[09:28] Did you miss me? 想我吗
[09:32] They’re calling you a traitor. 他们说你是叛徒
[09:34] I’m calling it a setup. 我说那是陷害
[09:37] I have a vault. 我有个保险库
[09:38] “Had,” I should say. 准确地说是”有过”
[09:40] Sub-basement of my office — triple-thick, lead-lined. 我办公室的下层地下室 三层加厚 衬铅的
[09:43] It was where I kept my bad babies. 我的那些坏玩意都存在那里
[09:45] Bad babies? 坏玩意
[09:47] Inventions too dangerous for anyone — 对其他人来说太危险的发明
[09:49] Even my friends. 即便是对盟友
[09:50] Which begs the question, why invent them at all? 那我得问了 为何发明它们呢
[09:52] I can’t help what I think of, 我又控制不了我的想法
[09:54] but I can damn well control what I sell. 但我能控制我卖些什么
[09:57] At least, I could until last month. 至少上个月之前还控制得了
[09:58] What happened last month? 上个月发生了什么
[10:00] I was in Monaco… with a lovely tax advisor. 我在摩纳哥 跟一位可爱的税务顾问在一起
[10:04] When I got back, I found a hole under my vault, 我回来时 发现保险库底被钻了个洞
[10:06] all the way to the sewer. 直通下水道
[10:07] Somebody cleaned me out. 有人把我洗劫一空了
[10:09] A couple of weeks later, my bad babies — 两周后 我的那些坏玩意
[10:10] they start turning up on the black market. 开始在黑市上出现
[10:13] But why run? 为什么要跑呢
[10:14] Why not tell the senate the truth, ask for their help? 为何不对参议院说出实情 请求帮助
[10:16] Apparently, it’s not too big a jump 显然 他们更容易相信
[10:17] to see me cutting a hole in my own vault 是我在保险库钻了洞
[10:19] and making some money on the sly. 好背地里赚黑钱
[10:23] Really? 不是吧你
[10:25] I’m just considering all the angles. 我只是在权衡所有的可能
[10:27] Seems you have a lot of them. 你的鬼主意似乎比较多
[10:29] Now, that’s the Peggy Carter I need. 这才是我需要的佩吉·卡特
[10:31] – For what? – To clear my name. -需要我干什么 -洗清我的罪名
[10:33] You can’t be serious. 你在开玩笑吗
[10:34] I try not to be, 我尽量不
[10:36] but sometimes it just slips out anyway. 但有时管不住自己
[10:39] Oh, come on, Peg. 拜托 小佩
[10:40] You know darn well I didn’t do this, 你很清楚不是我干的
[10:41] which means the SSR is looking for the wrong guy. 也就是说战略科学军团找错了人
[10:44] I want to find the right guy. 我要找到真凶
[10:45] But I’m gonna need someone on the inside, 但我需要内部有个人
[10:47] someone I can trust. 我能信任的人
[10:49] And, Peg, there’s no one I trust more than you. 小佩 你是我最信任的人
[10:52] Howard, you’re asking me to become a traitor 霍华德 你让我背叛组织
[10:55] in order to prove you are not one. 以证明你没有叛变
[10:56] You do see the irony? 你看得出其中的讽刺吧
[10:57] Come on, Peg. 得了 小佩
[10:59] I know they’re not using you right over there. 我知道他们没有充分运用你的才能
[11:02] You want a mission that matters? 你想执行重要的任务
[11:03] This is it. 这就是
[11:04] My technology in the hands of 我的科技如果落到
[11:06] some nut that wants to be the next red skull — 某个想成为下个红骷髅的疯子手里
[11:09] You have no idea how bad that could be. 你想象不到情况会有多糟
[11:12] Right now, you’re the only one that can stop that. 现在 你是唯一能够阻止这一切的人
[11:17] Here’s good. 停这里就行
[11:20] Kill the lights. 关掉车灯
[11:29] Where are you headed? 你要去哪
[11:31] Some of my babies have already sold overseas. 我的一些坏玩意已经流落海外
[11:34] I’m gonna pay them a visit. 我要去看看他们
[11:36] The rest of them are here somewhere, 其他的还在这里
[11:38] which is where you come in. 这就要看你的了
[11:39] Word is, one of the nasty ones 据传 有个很厉害的
[11:41] is hitting the market in the next day or two. 这一两天就要出售了
[11:44] What is it? 是什么
[11:45] Just a piece of paper — 就是张纸
[11:47] My formula for molecular nitramene. 我的分子硝化物的分子式
[11:49] Technically, we’re not even sure it works, 严格说 我们都不能确定它好不好使
[11:51] but, well, let’s face it — I invented it, so it works. 不过 这毕竟是我发明的 所以肯定好使
[11:56] If that stuff were ever fabricated… 如果那东西被造出来
[11:57] Boom? 要爆炸吗
[11:59] This much would level a city block. 这么一小点 就能毁掉一个街区
[12:02] And I’m not talking the short ones — avenues. 而且不是小街区 大道那样的街区
[12:06] I’m going to regret this, aren’t I? 我一定会后悔的 对吗
[12:08] Absolutely. 当然
[12:09] But when you’re not humiliating him, 你要是不打算羞辱他了
[12:11] that fellow up there is my butler – 那边那位是我的管家
[12:13] Edwin Jarvis. 埃德温·贾维斯
[12:14] He’ll help you in any way he can. 他会尽力帮你
[12:17] I owe you one, pal. 我欠你个人情
[12:24] There are only a dozen fences that can handle something this hot. 能经手这么厉害的东西的销赃人不多
[12:29] You just got to learn which one. 你得找到是哪个
[12:32] And I figured you’d never have any trouble finding a man. 我觉得找男人对你从来不是难事
[12:36] The trick is finding the right one. 难的是找对男人
[12:47] Nice to see you, too, Howard. 见到你真高兴 霍华德
[12:54] The next time you approach a woman in a dark alley, 你下次在暗巷里接近一位女士
[12:57] you might introduce yourself. 最好还是先自我介绍
[12:59] Well, I shall endeavor to remember that, 我一定尽力记住
[13:01] provided my concussion isn’t too severe. 希望我的脑震荡不会严重到影响记忆
[13:06] Should you need me. 如果您需要找我
[13:08] Call any time before 9:00. 9点之前都可以打电话来
[13:10] What happens at 9:00? 9点之后怎么了
[13:11] My wife and I go to bed. 我和妻子要就寝了
[13:13] 7:00, sherry. 8:00, Benny Goodman. 7点喝点酒 8点听班尼·古德曼的演奏
[13:15] 9:00, bed. 9点就寝
[13:16] You’re new to espionage, aren’t you? 你是第一次当间谍 是吧
[13:18] Far from it. 才不是呢
[13:19] Last summer, I caught the cook pocketing the good spoons. 去年夏天 我还抓到一个偷好勺子的厨娘
[13:25] What now, Miss Carter? 现在去哪 卡特小姐
[13:27] Now I go to work. 我去上班
[13:50] You know, you are expected to go home at night. 你晚上是该回家休息的
[13:53] Most fugitive cases are solved in the first 72 hours. 大部分逃犯都是在头72小时内抓获的
[13:56] If Stark’s sailing into the sunset, 如果斯塔克真要逃
[13:58] maybe this is where he starts. 或许可以从这里查起
[14:02] He must have really liked that girl. 他一定很喜欢那姑娘
[14:05] Because there’s no other reason why he’d get in a boat. 否则他才不会上船呢
[14:08] I’m sorry, Daniel, but Stark hates water. 抱歉 丹尼尔 斯塔克怕水
[14:10] He can’t even swim. 他根本不会游泳
[14:12] Really? How do you — 真的吗 你怎么知道…
[14:12] He tried to kiss me on v-e day. 他二战欧战胜利纪念日时想亲我
[14:14] I knocked him into the Thames. 我把他打进了泰晤士河
[14:15] We had to get frogmen to fish him out. 我们找了蛙人才把他救上来
[14:19] …classified information… …机密情报
[14:21] Something’s up. 有情况
[14:22] Thompson’s working on his next medal. 汤普森想拿下一块奖章呢
[14:25] Got word of a fence trying to sell one of Stark’s inventions — 有传闻说有个销赃人想出售斯塔克的发明
[14:28] Club owner named Spider Raymond. 是一个夜店老板 斯佩德·雷蒙德
[14:30] Where’s it happening? 在哪出售
[14:31] Need-to-know only. 机密信息
[14:33] Kind of gives you a warm feeling, doesn’t it? 真让人暖心啊
[14:35] Get you a refill? 我给你续杯啊
[14:36] Actually, I’m still… 其实我还…
[14:37] drinking that. 喝呢…
[14:38] Post eyes at the exits and at the newsstand across the street. 在出口和对面的报摊都布下了眼线
[14:42] Dress sharp — handkerchiefs, spit shine. 穿戴整齐 带手帕 鞋擦亮
[14:45] It’ll be a rich crowd. 那里人很多
[14:47] Do your best. 尽力吧
[14:48] I’ll call O’dwyer, get you some uniformed backup. 我会让奥德怀尔给你们准备点衣服
[14:50] Too showy. Raymond’s paranoid. 太显眼 雷蒙德很警惕
[14:52] Only things he lets slide are blondes and money. 他唯一的弱点就是金发美女和钱
[14:54] If we want to grab Raymond and his buyer 如果我们想抓到雷蒙德和他的买家
[14:56] with whatever it is that Stark is selling, 还有斯塔克想出售的东西
[14:59] then I go in light and fast. 那我就得轻便快速地行动
[15:01] We want everyone feeling real comfortable. 得让他们都毫无察觉
[15:02] Two men, sidearms only. 两人行动 只带手枪
[15:04] That how you did it in Okinawa? 像你在冲绳那样
[15:06] Sometimes. Other times, we brought a tank. 有时候是得如此 也有时候得大队人马
[15:08] Figured we’d save that for later. 大队人马还是稍后吧
[15:11] Okay, Thompson, this is your play. 好 汤普森 你说了算
[15:14] Grinding beans over there, Carter? 你磨豆子呢 卡特
[15:16] This is field agents only. 这是外勤特工的会议
[15:18] It’s okay, chief. Let her stay. Maybe she’ll learn something. 没事 局长 让她听听吧 或许能学点东西
[15:20] Thank you, agent. I already have. 多谢 特工 我已经有收获了
[15:23] What do you really want? 你究竟想要什么
[15:26] I wonder if I might request a sick day. 不知能不能请一天病假
[15:29] What’s the matter? Got a headache? 怎么 头疼了吗
[15:31] Amongst other things. 还有别的小问题
[15:34] Ladies’ things. 女人的毛病
[15:36] Oh, geez. 老天
[15:38] Yeah, sure, take the day. 行啊 去吧
[15:40] Go shopping, whatever makes you feel better. 去购物 怎么舒服怎么来
[15:42] Thank you for your understanding. 多谢理解
[15:44] Enjoy your coffee. 咖啡慢用
[15:48] You got any issues need taken care of? 你也有什么事吗
[16:11] If this stuff does what you say it can, Brannis, 这东西如果真像你说的那么厉害 班尼斯
[16:14] you’re gonna be very rich. 那你就发了
[16:16] And I’m guessing a fair amount of people are gonna be very dead. 而且应该会死很多人
[16:19] You know, we could, uh, do some serious business 如果你肯告诉我 你还在霍华德·斯塔克的
[16:21] if you’d just tell me what else you got 地下室挖到了什么宝贝
[16:22] out of Howard Stark’s basement. 我们可以好好合作一下
[16:24] What’ve you got? 你还有什么
[16:25] A-bombs? Ray guns? 原子弹 射线枪
[16:28] Jane Russell’s number? 简·拉塞尔[女演员]的电话号码
[16:32] Well, whatever it is, 不管有什么
[16:33] if you need to liquidate, my door’s open. 你如果需要出手 我随时欢迎
[16:47] Nice talking to you. 跟你交谈真愉快
[17:10] You look like a lady looking to dance. 这位姑娘看上去想跳舞呢
[17:12] I’m afraid I’d only step on your toes. 恐怕我只会踩到你的脚
[17:15] Another time, perhaps. 那下次吧
[17:24] Oh, no, we’re supposed to be upstairs. 我们上去有事
[17:32] I’m looking for Mr. Raymond. 我想找雷蒙德先生
[17:34] I have something I’d like to sell. 我有东西想出手
[17:39] First door on the right. 右边第一扇门
[17:40] Thanks, sugar. 多谢了 帅哥
[17:59] Mr. Raymond, is this a bad time? 雷蒙德先生 我打扰你了吗
[18:02] We’ll only know after it’s over. 你得先打扰才知道了
[18:04] Bring the rest of you in here. 快进来
[18:08] I hope you don’t find me forward. 希望你不会觉得我太唐突
[18:10] Well, I’m not the judgmental type. 我这人很随和
[18:18] I know you are in, um… 我知道你…
[18:21] …possession of a certain chemical formula. 手里有份化学分子式
[18:24] I got a lot of club to run, miss, so if you’d just — 我还得管理夜店呢 小姐 请你…
[18:26] It’s okay. Let’s make this a game. 没事 我们就当做是游戏吧
[18:28] You seem like you might like games. 我觉得你像是喜欢游戏的人
[18:31] You don’t have to tell me anything. 你什么都不用说
[18:33] You just have to, um… 只要
[18:37] Look right here. 看着我就好
[18:39] Now, I don’t care where you got it, 我不管你是哪弄来的
[18:41] but cards on the table — 但我们明说吧
[18:42] You are the proud owner of a certain chemical formula. 你的确拥有一份化学分子式
[18:46] Just a little piece of paper, right? 就是一张纸 对吗
[18:50] I have some friends 我有一些朋友
[18:52] who would be very interested in buying that formula. 会十分想购得那张分子式
[18:56] Now, I know — I said, “Spider Raymond, 我明白 我说”斯佩德·雷蒙德
[18:58] he doesn’t hold on to anything for long. 他才不会在手上囤货
[19:01] He must already have a buyer.” 他肯定已经有买家了”
[19:02] But, you see, the thing is, I think I can… 但是 我觉得
[19:06] offer you more. 我能给你更多价码
[19:09] Is it here? 是在这儿吗
[19:10] Do you want me to search you? 要我搜你的身吗
[19:12] Sweetheart, I don’t have it on me. 亲爱的 东西不在我身上
[19:20] Hey, boss, there’s a guy downstairs that — 老大 楼下有个人…
[19:22] I guess I’ll just have him wait. 那我让他等等了
[19:29] Well, that was a bit premature. 真是着急
[19:52] Crikey o’reilly. 老天爷
[20:09] Jarvis residence. 贾维斯宅
[20:10] – They’ve weaponized it. – Miss Carter? -他们把分子式武器化了 -卡特小姐吗
[20:12] Do you know anyone else handling high explosives at this time of night? 你还认识别的大晚上倒腾烈性炸药的人吗
[20:15] As a matter of fact, no. 事实上 没别人了
[20:17] It’s just that I promised my wife a souffle 只是我答应给妻子做蛋奶酥的
[20:19] and if I don’t get it in the oven by — 如果不赶快放进烤箱里
[20:20] Mr. Jarvis, what was once a theory is now a bomb, 贾维斯先生 曾经的理论已经造出了炸弹
[20:23] so apologies to your wife, 所以对不起尊夫人了
[20:24] but dinner will have to wait. 但晚餐只好待会儿再说了
[20:26] No, you’re quite right. 是啊 当然
[20:27] Mr. Stark left a note. Hold the line. 斯塔克先生给我留过笔记 稍等
[20:35] Is the nitramene, by any chance, glowing? 硝化物有没有在发光
[20:38] Yes. 是的
[20:38] Oh, that’s not ideal. 那可不妙
[20:40] “An orange glow would indicate “橘色光芒表明
[20:41] the nitramene has reached peak volatility 硝化物已达到极不稳定状态
[20:44] and should be handled with caution. 要极其小心处理
[20:46] Cracking its shell would result in an implosion 若损坏其外壳 将引发爆炸
[20:48] with a blast radius of…” 爆炸半径为…”
[20:49] Oh. 500 yards. 500码[约460米]呢
[20:52] Delightful. 太好了
[20:53] “Render it inert with a solution “用碳酸氢钠和乙酸盐溶液
[20:54] of sodium hydrogen carbonate and acetate.” 可使其进入惰性状态”
[20:57] Where you’re going to find that at this time of night, I have no idea. 真不知道这么晚你要上哪找到这些东西
[20:59] Leave that to me. 交给我吧
[20:59] There’s one last note here. 还有最后一条
[21:01] “Avoid touching the core to the containment ring. “不要碰触包容环内核
[21:04] Touching the core will result in –“ 否则将…”
[21:06] Death? 致死吗
[21:07] I was going to say “Core overload,” 我其实是想说”核过载”
[21:10] but yes. 不过 死也没错
[21:12] Edwin, I’m home! 埃德温 我回来了
[21:13] Uh, I won’t be a moment, Anna! 马上 安娜
[21:15] If that will be all? 还有事吗
[21:17] Mr. Jarvis, you do realize 贾维斯先生 你明白
[21:18] that this job will have certain after-hours requirements? 这份工作会要求你加班吧
[21:21] So does my wife, Miss Carter. 我妻子也指望着我呢 卡特小姐
[21:22] Good night. 晚安
[21:35] You boys got a warrant, 你们有搜查令吗
[21:36] or are you just here to socialize? 还是来找乐子的
[21:39] Both. 都有
[21:41] You don’t mind if we take a look around, do you? 你不介意我们到处看看吧
[22:05] Boss? 老大
[22:28] You don’t say. 是嘛
[22:31] Fancy a dance? 跳个舞啊
[22:33] Uh, so glad you changed your mind. 很高兴你改主意了
[22:35] What can I say? It’s every woman’s right. 没办法 这是每个女人的权利
[22:47] Oh, no. 糟糕
[22:47] No, no, no! 糟糕
[22:54] Hey, now. 听我说
[22:56] Listen, friend, I know we had a deal, 朋友 我知道我们有协议
[22:57] but the blonde must’ve taken it. 但那金发女人一定是给偷走了
[22:59] I can fix this. 我能补救
[23:09] – Dip me. – What? -前倾 -什么
[23:15] Thanks, doll. We should try it again sometime. 谢了 帅哥 我们有机会再跳一次吧
[23:24] Maybe we shouldn’t have spent all that time changing our clothes. 或许我们不该浪费那么多时间换衣服
[23:28] Seal the damn exits. 封锁出口
[23:44] Peg? Is that you? 小佩 是你吗
[23:50] They sent me home — fever. 他们让我回家了 我发烧了
[23:52] I didn’t know what time you’d be back. 我不知道你什么时候能回来
[23:54] I can take the chair. 我去睡椅子吧
[23:55] No, don’t even think about it. 别傻了
[23:58] I’ll make you some tea. 我去给你泡茶
[24:02] Peg, you look like a million bucks. 小佩 你可真美
[24:05] Wait. Were you out out? 等等 你出去玩了吗
[24:08] In a manner of speaking. 算是吧
[24:11] Oh, Peg, I’m — I’m really proud of you. 小佩 我真替你高兴
[24:13] I knew you were too great a catch to be alone for too long. 我就知道你这样的美人不会孤单太久
[24:17] I want you to tell me all about it — 一定跟我说说
[24:18] in the morning. 等早上的
[25:21] Colleen? 科琳
[25:23] Is everything all right? 没事吧
[25:30] Colleen? 科琳
[26:59] I’m sorry to appear callous, 我这么说可能有点无情
[27:01] but is there any way it can be traced back to you? 但这事可能会查到你身上吗
[27:04] My name wasn’t on the lease. 租约上没有我的名字
[27:06] No one knew me except… 没人知道我 除了…
[27:07] Did she have any family? 她有什么家人吗
[27:10] She lost a brother at Guadalcanal. 她弟弟在瓜达康纳尔岛牺牲了
[27:14] I’d only known her a few months. 我也刚认识她几个月
[27:17] I needed a place to stay. 我当时需要个住处
[27:18] I didn’t know anyone in… 我在这儿谁也不认识
[27:23] I seem to have a habit of losing people closest to me. 我似乎总会失去跟我亲近的人
[27:28] Perhaps “losing” is too nice a word. “失去”这词可能太委婉了
[27:31] I get them killed. 我会害死他们
[27:33] Miss Carter. 卡特小姐
[27:34] When Howard came to me, I was damn happy to see him. 霍华德来找我时 我非常高兴
[27:39] I’d been wallowing in it since the war, 战争结束后我一直没走出来
[27:42] wondering why no one would give Agent Peggy Carter a shot. 不明白为何没人愿给佩吉·卡特特工一个机会
[27:46] So I grabbed the chance. 所以一有机会我就抓住了
[27:49] But I mucked it up. 可我搞砸了
[27:52] And now Colleen is dead… 现在科琳死了
[27:55] Because of me. 都是因为我
[28:04] Miss Carter, I’ve read your war record. 卡特小姐 我看过你的战时档案
[28:07] You are a credit to your profession. 你是你这行的精英
[28:11] If the men in your office can’t see that, 如果你办公室的那群男人看不出来
[28:13] then they’re fools. 那他们就是蠢货
[28:15] You were trying to do something good, 你只是想做些好事
[28:17] and I believe you accomplished it. 我相信你已经做到了
[28:20] But was it worth it? 可真的值得吗
[28:23] I don’t think we’ll know that until the job is truly done. 我想只有等任务真正完成了才能知道了
[28:30] Where does your wife think you are right now? 你太太以为你现在在哪
[28:33] One of Mr. Stark’s more…amorous admirers 斯塔克先生的一位多情的仰慕者
[28:35] has refused to vacate his penthouse. 不肯搬出他的顶层公寓
[28:38] I am presently supervising her extraction. 我现在正监督她搬家呢
[28:42] I imagine that’s quite believable. 这话还挺可信的
[28:46] You have no idea. 那是当然
[28:53] We need to know where this came from. 我们得查清这是哪来的
[28:56] But I can’t exactly walk it into the SSR headquarters. 可我不能直接带它进入战略科学军团总部
[29:01] I may know a gentleman. 我可能认识个人
[29:05] Dr. Vanko, what do we have here? 凡科博士 有什么发现
[29:08] A lanthanum carbon alloy. 一种镧碳合金
[29:09] Rather clever. I might add, rather unstable. 很巧妙 不过也很不稳定
[29:12] So it couldn’t have come from very far away. 那么不会是从很远的地方运来的
[29:14] Well, before the war, 二战前
[29:16] there were only three refineries capable of something like this. 只有三家精炼厂能炼出这样的东西
[29:19] The navy tore down Franklin chemical, 富兰克林化工厂被海军拆了
[29:21] and Eaglestar converted to diesel, 鹰星厂改成了炼柴油的
[29:22] so that only leaves… 那就只剩下…
[29:23] – Roxxon. – Right. -罗克森 -没错
[29:25] This has to be 200 acres. 这地方至少200英亩
[29:27] It would take weeks to search. 得花好几周才能全面搜索完
[29:28] Dr. Vanko, please tell me that isn’t still, um… 凡科博士 拜托别告诉我这东西还是…
[29:32] volatile. 不稳定的
[29:33] Oh, volatile — no, no. 不稳定 不会的
[29:35] Active? 要说活跃
[29:36] Oh, yes. 没错
[29:38] The nitramene still emits low levels of vita-radiation. 硝化物仍在放出少量的维塔辐射
[29:40] Vita-rays? 维塔射线吗
[29:42] Yeah, we occasionally use them in our experiments to stabilize the… 没错 我们在试验中偶尔会用它来稳定…
[29:44] I know what they do. 我知道它有什么用
[30:17] I’m gonna need a rain check on that dance. 那支舞得改天再跳了
[30:21] A week next saturday, at the Stork club. 下周六 史托克俱乐部
[30:24] You got it. 没问题
[30:25] 8:00 on the dot. 八点整
[30:26] Don’t you dare be late. 不准迟到
[30:29] Just be there. 一定要去
[30:31] We’ll have the band play something slow. 我们让乐队演奏点舒缓的曲子
[30:33] I’d hate to step on your… 我不想踩到你的…
[30:37] Steve? 史蒂夫
[30:41] Steve… 史蒂夫
[30:55] Sorry. 抱歉
[30:56] I still haven’t quite got the hang of… 我还没太掌握…
[30:56] It’s fine. 没关系
[31:02] I can assure you, I don’t do this often. 我向你保证 我并不经常这样
[31:05] You know, after I got hit… 知道吗 我受伤后
[31:10] At the field hospital, the chaplain asked me 在战地医院 牧师问我
[31:12] was there anybody I wanted to send my effects to, 我有没有什么人可以交付遗物
[31:14] should, you know, the worst happen. 你懂的 以防发生最坏的情况
[31:17] I told him I didn’t think my dad had much use 我跟他说 就两双绿袜子和一本旧书
[31:20] for two pairs of green socks and an old paperback. 我觉得给我爸也派不上什么用场
[31:24] Let him remember my life, you know? 他也没法靠这些东西记住我
[31:28] ‘course, I didn’t die, which was inconvenient, 当然 我最后没死 这反倒有点麻烦
[31:30] Because the chaplain had already trashed my footlocker. 因为牧师已经把我的小提箱当废物处理了
[31:33] Still missing half my stuff. 到现在还有一半东西没找着呢
[31:37] Can’t find my leg anywhere. 腿也找不到了
[31:44] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[31:48] You’re one of the lucky ones. 你算是幸运的了
[33:27] Well-armed for a mothball facility, wouldn’t you say? 说是暂停使用 这警戒也太严了 你说是吧
[33:32] Keep your eyes open. 警惕点
[33:33] But I’m coming with you. 我要跟你一起去
[33:35] Mr. Jarvis, that cook with the spoons… 贾维斯先生 之前偷勺的那个厨娘
[33:37] was she a large woman? Violent? 她魁梧吗 暴力吗
[33:40] Well, no, she was quite diminutive, actually, 没有 她其实还挺娇小
[33:41] but she had a vicious tongue and extremely long… 可她特别毒舌还有非常长的…
[33:48] …fingernails. 指甲
[34:38] Takes a minute to cool. 得冷却会儿
[34:40] I’m taking a pretty big risk doing this. 我这可是冒了很大的风险
[34:42] Least you could do is smile. 你起码可以笑一下吧
[34:57] Miss Carter, it seems that… 卡特小姐 好像…
[35:48] That’s far enough! 不准再跑了
[35:57] I wouldn’t. 换我就不这么做
[36:05] You don’t want to fire again. 你还是别再开枪了
[36:07] Who are you? 你是谁
[36:08] I’m an independent businessman just trying to make his mark. 我只是个想成名的独立生意人
[36:13] By murdering people? 靠杀人吗
[36:14] I don’t murder people. 我不杀人
[36:16] I just sell to people who do. 我只是跟杀人的人做生意
[36:19] And what about your friend? 那你朋友呢
[36:21] Green suit? 穿绿衣的
[36:23] Scar on his throat like yours? 喉咙上有跟你一样的伤疤
[36:26] He’s not my friend. 他不是我朋友
[36:28] Tell me his name, 告诉我他叫什么
[36:29] or so help me God, I’ll blow us both to hell. 不然上帝保佑 我们一起炸进地狱去
[36:33] He doesn’t have a name anymore. 他已经没有名字了
[36:35] And you can go ahead and pull that trigger, 你尽管开枪吧
[36:37] ’cause if he’s here, we’re both dead anyway. 反正他如果在 我们也死定了
[36:42] Leviathan is coming. 利维坦来了
[36:44] Who? 谁
[36:45] They’ll tell you themselves soon enough. 很快他们就能亲自告诉你了
[36:48] You’re not gonna like the future… 你不会喜欢未来的
[36:50] Such as it is. 这样的未来
[36:54] 30 seconds, Agent. 你有30秒 特工
[37:00] Mr. Jarvis, do you think you could bring the car around? 贾维斯先生 能把车开过来吗
[37:03] Of course. When would you like it? 当然 什么时候
[37:04] Oh, in about 20 seconds. 20秒内
[37:11] Stop him! 拦住他
[37:14] Meet me on the access road! 交流道上见
[37:16] You know I’m being shot at?! 你知道有人冲我开枪吗
[37:17] Now! 快点
[37:20] I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Stark! 我非常抱歉 斯塔克先生
[37:29] Where are you?! 你在哪
[37:30] Just keep driving! 继续开
[37:31] Could you be slightly more specific? 能不能再具体点啊
[37:33] No! 不能
[37:41] Miss Carter?! 卡特小姐
[37:43] Go! Go! 走 继续走
[37:44] Don’t you want to get in?! 你不进来吗
[37:52] Drive faster! 开快点
[37:53] We’ve only got 10 seconds! 我们只有十秒了
[37:55] What happened back there? 那里发生了什么
[37:57] If we live, I’ll tell you all about it. 要是我们能活下来 我再告诉你
[38:04] – Faster! – I am going faster! -再快点 -快着呢
[38:35] It would seem it works. 看来分子式是好使的
[38:40] Flight manifests turned up nothing. 飞机货单上一无所获
[38:42] We got a call in to London. I know a guy there. He’s… 我们联络过伦敦 我在那边认识个人…
[38:44] We were in the middle of something here, Jack. 我们正忙着呢 杰克
[38:46] That bouncer from the broom closet finally came to. 被扔进杂物间的保镖总算醒过来了
[38:48] Says he caught a blonde with Raymond’s body around 9:30. 他说9点30左右 在雷蒙德那儿撞见个金发妞
[38:51] Why didn’t he stop her? 他怎么没拦下她
[38:52] ’cause they’re still pulling staples out of his face. 因为他被她订了一脸订书钉
[38:56] Get that. 去接
[38:59] So we’re looking for an angry blonde. 这么说 我们要找的是个愤怒的金发妞
[39:01] Have you called my house? 试过去我家找了吗
[39:03] And that is where my promotion comes in, chief. 这就是我要加薪的原因了 局长
[39:05] I talked to the club photographer. 我找过了俱乐部的摄影师
[39:08] He thinks he got a shot of her. 他可能拍到了她
[39:11] I’m thinking real hard about kissing you right now, son. 我现在真想亲你一口 小子
[39:14] Yeah, I’ll tell him. 好 我转告他
[39:15] Double-time this over to the lab, see if we can… 马上送去实验室 看能不能…
[39:16] Port authority says Roxxon refinery just blew up. 港务局说罗克森精炼厂刚刚爆炸了
[39:19] The whole thing? 整个厂吗
[39:21] Any casualties? 有人员伤亡吗
[39:22] Hard to say. They can’t find the building. 不好说 现在连大楼都找不到
[39:26] Let’s go. You two, you’re with me. 走吧 你俩跟我一起去
[39:35] Perhaps some warm milk. 来点热牛奶吧
[39:37] Something a little stronger might be in order. 我可能得来点更烈的
[39:39] You did very well, Mr. Jarvis. 你做得非常好 贾维斯先生
[39:41] Your wife would be very proud. 你太太会非常骄傲的
[39:44] She must never, ever know. 绝对不能让她知道
[39:46] You’ll get used to that. 你会习惯的
[39:51] What word did he use? 他说的那个词是什么来着
[39:53] “Leviathan.” “利维坦”
[39:57] I’ll check Mr. Stark’s files. 我去查查斯塔克先生的文件
[40:01] Provided the SSR hasn’t taken them all. 要是战略科学军团还没全没收的话
[40:04] Get some rest. 注意休息
[40:07] To be perfectly honest… 说实话
[40:10] I’m not sure I’ll sleep for days. 我可能好几天都睡不着了
[40:22] Hey, honey, you back there, 亲爱的 你好了吗
[40:23] or are you still getting your beauty sleep? 还是还在睡美容觉呢
[40:25] Yes, sir. You’re in early this morning. 在 先生 您今天真早
[40:27] How can I help? 有什么能为您效劳的
[40:28] You do know the difference 你应该知道
[40:29] between real eggs and powdered ones, right? 真鸡蛋和碎鸡蛋的区别吧
[40:31] Believe it or not. 信不信随你
[40:33] I did three weeks in a P.O.W. Camp. 我在战俘营待过三个月
[40:35] The nazis fed us better than this. 纳粹给我们吃的都比这好
[40:37] Next time, don’t get smart with me, sweetheart. 下次别跟我耍小聪明 丫头
[40:40] Your brains aren’t your best feature. 智商可不是你的强项
[40:50] I understand you’re not happy with your meal. 我听说您对您的饭菜不太满意
[40:52] – You work here? – Unfortunately, no. -你是这儿的工作人员吗 -很遗憾 不是
[40:55] Just so we’re clear, 咱们说清楚
[40:55] This is pressed into your brachial artery. 叉子正压着你的肱动脉
[40:57] It may be dull, but I’m determined. 虽不太锋利 但我很有决心
[40:59] Keep smiling. 保持微笑
[41:00] Once you start to bleed, 一旦你开始出血
[41:01] You’ll lose consciousness in 15 seconds. 你会在15秒内失去意识
[41:02] You’ll die in 90 unless someone comes to your aid. 90秒内送命 除非有人来救你
[41:05] Now, given your recent behavior, 考虑到你最近的行为
[41:06] how likely do you think that is to happen? 你觉得会有人来救你吗
[41:09] To prevent this not entirely unfortunate event from occurring, 为了避免这场不算很不幸的不幸
[41:11] I’d suggest you find a new place to eat. 我建议你换个地方用餐
[41:13] Do we understand each other? 明白了吗
[41:14] – Yeah. – Good. -是 -很好
[41:16] Oh, one more thing — tip generous 还有 多给点小费
[41:36] Swish the glass with the vermouth, 快速晃动苦艾酒瓶
[41:37] tip it out, then add the gin. 倒出一点 再加入杜松子酒
[41:40] Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Stark, 抱歉 斯塔克先生
[41:41] but I’m afraid I can’t be everywhere at once. 可我恐怕分身乏术
[41:45] Well, you’re quite right. 您的判断很正确
[41:47] Miss Carter’s an excellent choice. 卡特小姐是个绝妙的选择
[41:50] I don’t think she’ll have any suspicions at all. 我觉得她丝毫不会起疑的
卡特特工

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第34集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 卡特特工(Agent Carter)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

卡特特工(Agent Carter)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme