Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Agatha And The Midnight Murders(阿加莎与午夜谋杀案)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Agatha And The Midnight Murders(阿加莎与午夜谋杀案)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:阿加莎与午夜谋杀案
英文名称:Agatha And The Midnight Murders
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] BeverlyLD\hleoginos\hCatchingFire 翻\h译
[02:00] Mrs christie. 克里斯蒂夫人
[02:03] You look like my mum. 你看起来像我妈
[02:06] – You shaved your moustache. – Yeah. -你修了你的小胡子 -是的
[02:08] Distinguishable feature. 个人特色
[02:10] You look like Mrs Danvers. 你看起来像丹弗斯夫人
[02:13] that’s not a good thing. 那可不是什么好事
[02:14] – She’s the housekeeper. – I know who she is. -她是管家 -我知道她是谁
[02:23] Is everything ready? 都准备好了吗
[02:24] Tied up like a Nazi in a brothel. 就像是一个被套在妓院的纳粹一样
[02:28] That’s… not very reassuring. 那听上去不是很令人安心
[02:32] Plans haven’t changed since the last time we spoke 计划还是我们上次说的那样
[02:34] just as they hadn’t changed the time before that. 就像之前几次也没有变过一样
[02:37] Relax. 放轻松
[02:39] The death of Poirot won’t be in vain. 波洛不会白死的
[02:47] New man? 新男人吗
[02:52] Not so new. 算不上新了
[02:53] Faithful? 忠贞吗
[02:57] Not so faithful. 也算不上
[03:00] He knows which side his bread’s buttered. 他知道什么是对他有利的
[03:04] You’ve grown up. 你变成熟了
[03:07] – Yes. – I like it. -是的 -我喜欢这种感觉
[03:10] So do I. 我也是
[03:14] What about you? 你呢
[03:15] Is the war good for business? 战争对你的生意有利吗
[03:17] Terrible. Market’s flooded with amateurs. 糟透了 市场上全是外行人
[03:22] Well, we all make sacrifices. 我们都会作出些牺牲
[03:23] Yeah, not all of us can sacrifice a few words 是 但不是所有的人都能牺牲几个词
[03:25] – for £20,000. – 55,000. -换来20000镑 -是55000
[03:29] You… you said 20! 你 你之前说的是两万
[03:31] Words! Words. 字数 我说的是字数
[03:37] Well, it’s still a healthy commission. 这仍然是一笔不错的佣金
[03:39] And with the inland revenue stalking me 在税务局的人老盯着我时
[03:40] I need every penny. 我需要每一分钱
[03:50] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定你想这样做吗
[03:54] Not really, but I don’t have a choice. 其实并不想 但我别无选择
[03:58] I’m almost bankrupt. 我快破产了
[04:01] These people are most likely criminals. 这些人很可能是罪犯
[04:04] Well, that’s why I’ve got you. 所以我才叫你过来
[04:07] Fine. 好吧
[04:08] But if I have to kill anyone 但是如果我得杀人的话
[04:09] I want danger money on top of me 10%. 在我的百分之十之上我还要危险补偿
[04:12] Unless they’re Canadian. 除非他们是加拿大人
[05:25] It is time. 他们来了
[05:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:55] Mr Lei would be grateful 雷先生会很感激
[05:57] if you could make every endeavour to… 如果你能在代表他的时候
[05:59] Look your best whilst representing him. 尽力表现出你最好一面
[06:29] Okay 好了
[07:08] We should go. 我们该出发了
[07:32] Would you like to hear our air-raid procedures? 你们要听听我们的防空袭程序吗
[07:37] Not really. 并不想
[07:38] Would you like to hear my opinion on Americans? 你想听听我对美国人的看法吗
[07:44] Is there any nationality you do tolerate? 有哪国人是你能够容忍的吗
[07:48] The Russians. 俄罗斯人
[07:50] You know where you stand with the Russians. 俄罗斯人很坦诚
[07:52] They tell you before they stab you in the back. 他们在背后捅你之前会告诉你
[07:56] The Americans will stab you in the back 而美国人只会在背后阴你
[07:58] watch you bleed out 看着你的血流干
[07:59] and then offer to sell you a funeral plan. 然后向你推销他的葬礼套餐
[08:01] You haven’t changed. 你一点也没变
[08:03] That’s cos I was already perfect. 那是因为我已经很完美了
[08:04] Besides, you can’t trust people who do. 此外 你不能信任那些变了的人
[08:08] Five minutes ago, you said you liked it! 五分钟之前 你还说你喜欢我的改变的
[08:10] When we first met 在我们第一次见面时
[08:11] you spent most of the time lying. 你大部分的时间都在撒谎
[08:14] It seems to me, you stopped pretending to be someone you’re not. 在我看来 你不再伪装自己了
[08:17] That isn’t really change. 那并不是真正的改变
[08:20] Am I really that transparent? 我真的那么容易被看透吗
[08:21] I won’t tell anyone. 我不会告诉任何人的
[08:23] They might take advantage of it. 他们可能会利用这一点
[08:25] I’d like to see them try. 我倒想看他们试试
[08:51] Mr Lei wishes to know… 雷先生想知道
[08:53] What do you do when you’re not protecting people? 你不做保镖的时候都干些什么
[08:57] I play the saxophone. 吹萨克斯
[09:37] He says 他说
[09:39] Mrs Christie, it is a pleasure to meet you. 克里斯蒂夫人 很荣幸见到你
[09:44] I have read every one of your books and believe 我读过你的每一本书并相信
[09:47] you to be the finest author of detective novels in the world. 你是世界上最好的侦探小说家
[09:53] that’s very kind of you. 你太客气了
[09:56] But I’m old enough and… 但是我已经足够大且
[09:58] Modest enough to know that Conan Doyle is better. 有足够的自知之明知道柯南道尔比我更好
[10:09] Conan Doyle? 柯南道尔
[10:13] if anyone in chungking mansions 如果有任何人在重庆大厦里
[10:16] is found reading Sherlock Holmes 被发现看夏洛克福尔摩斯的话
[10:18] they’re soon looking for a new home. 他们就得卷铺盖走人了
[10:20] I’m very happy to know that my hard work 我很高兴知道我的作品
[10:23] will be in the hands of someone who appreciates it. 将会交到真正懂得欣赏它的人的手上
[10:35] Have you got the money? 钱带来了吗
[10:39] In our culture 在我们的文化里
[10:40] these proceedings have certain… formalities. 这些交易需要一定的形式
[10:45] Well, in our culture, you have to pay 但在我们的文化里 你得先付钱
[10:47] before you see the bearded woman. 才能看到大胡子女人
[10:50] Mr Lei has £20,000 in his coat pocket. 雷先生的衣服口袋里有两万镑
[10:55] Mr Vella is here to ensure 维拉先生在这里是为了确保
[10:57] it remains there until we have the manuscript. 那些钱留在那直到我们拿到手稿
[11:01] Sounds reasonable. 听起来很合理
[11:03] And the deed. 那么契据呢
[11:06] I’ll sign it when I have the money. 拿到钱我就会签了它
[11:11] And then the manuscript will be legally yours 然后手稿就会合法地属于你了
[11:14] and you can do whatever you want with it. 你想怎么处理它都可以
[11:17] Agreed. 同意
[11:19] Let’s seal this with a drink. 让我们喝杯酒庆祝下吧
[11:21] Soft one. 给我一杯饮料就行
[11:23] – You don’t drink? – No. -你不喝酒 -是的
[11:25] Since when? 自从什么时候
[11:27] Since forever. 一直如此
[11:31] Four zombies and a soda water. 四杯僵尸鸡尾酒和一杯苏打水
[11:32] Assuming your wop likes to stay sharp? 我想你的意大利伙计需要保持警惕
[11:34] – I’m Maltese. – Oh, you speak english. -我叫马尔济斯 -哦 原来你说英语
[11:37] You drink? 你喝酒吗
[11:38] Only with people I don’t want to punch. 只跟我不想揍的人喝
[11:42] alright, well, I don’t know what a zombie is. 好吧 我不知道什么是僵尸鸡尾酒
[11:45] You wanna see the cocktail menu? 你想看看酒单吗
[11:49] You’re the first American I’ve met 你是我碰到的第一个
[11:50] who doesn’t know how to make a zombie. 不会调僵尸鸡尾酒的美国人
[11:52] How about I make the drinks and you pay for ’em? 我来调然后你付钱怎么样
[12:00] Perhaps now you’d like to hear about our air-raid procedures? 也许你们现在想听听我们的防空袭程序了
[12:07] we need to get below ground. 我们得转移到地下去
[12:11] Now! 现在
[12:15] You need to pull yourself together. 你得冷静一下
[12:19] Do you know how many times I’ve heard that siren? 你知道我听到过多少次那个警报了吗
[12:21] Ninety-six. 九十六次
[12:22] Can you guess how many times I’ve been blown up? 你再猜猜我已经被炸飞了几次
[12:25] I’m enjoying a civilised drink in an uncivilised place. 我正在这一般的环境中享用一杯不错的酒
[12:29] I couldn’t care less if Hitler was attacking on a fucking unicorn 就算希特勒在攻击一只独角兽我也不在乎
[12:33] Chin-chin. 干杯
[12:36] Is it possible it’s a false alarm? 有没有可能这是虚惊一场呢
[12:38] Attacks this far out are unusual. 攻击这么远的地方是很罕见的
[12:40] My name is PC o’hanauer. I’m here to make sure 我是欧哈诺尔警员 我是来确保
[12:43] that you’re not being scooped up with trowels tomorrow morning. 你们明天早上不会被挖出来的
[12:46] As the only occupied public building in the vicinity 这是附近唯一一处有人的公共建筑
[12:47] I’m instructed to evacuate you or find shelter 我的任务是疏散你们或是带你们找到掩体
[12:50] and there’s no time for evacuation. Do you have cellars? 现在来不及疏散了 这里有地下室吗
[12:56] We have a, uh, shelter in the ballroom. 我们在舞厅里有处掩体
[13:00] It’s, uh, pretty strong. 它非常结实
[13:02] Is it strong enough to survive 结实到即使大楼
[13:03] this building falling on top of it? 塌在上面也能无恙吗
[13:07] Well, it’s just through there 这个嘛 穿过那里就是
[13:10] along with the second largest gramophone in London. 放着伦敦第二大的唱机
[13:15] You wanna see? 你想看看吗
[13:17] Is there a cellar? 那里有地下室吗
[13:23] It is against fire regulations to let the public go down there. 让外人去那里是违反消防规定的
[13:29] How about if we’re on fire? 那如果这里着火了呢
[13:35] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[13:37] You’re using it for storing black market goods. 你们在用它来存放黑市货物
[13:42] Just tell me where the cellars are. 告诉我地下室在哪
[13:56] It’s behind the bar, down the stairs. 就在吧台后面 楼梯下面
[14:08] In an orderly fashion please make your way down the stairs. 请大家有序地走下楼梯
[14:11] Or what? 如果我不呢
[14:12] Or you’ll be watching phosphorus 那你就看着白磷弹
[14:14] burn through your internal organs. 烧穿你的内脏吧
[14:17] Well, you may be invincible, darling… 你可能是无敌的 亲爱的
[14:20] But I’m not. 但我可不是
[14:21] Come on! 来吧
[14:31] Evening, ladies. 晚上好 女士们
[14:33] What are nice girls like you doing in a place like this? 像你们这么好的女孩在这种地方做什么呢
[14:35] – We’re tourists. – Sightseeing. -我们是游客 -观光
[14:38] It’s a… cheap time to visit London. 这时候来伦敦玩很便宜
[15:18] This’ll do fine. 这里可以
[15:22] Make your guests at home. I’m going back upstairs 照顾好你的客人 我现在要上去
[15:24] check there’s no one left behind. 看看还有没有人没下来
[16:03] apparently… 很显然
[16:05] Everything in this shithole is his. 这个破地方里的一切都是他的
[16:22] he’s threatening us. 他在威胁我们
[16:24] You can now buy his stuff 你们可以买他的东西
[16:26] but if you take it… 但如果你不告而取
[16:29] Yes? 会怎样
[16:32] What happens if we take it? 如果我们不告而取呢
[16:35] I kill you. 我会杀了你
[16:37] How? By mangling the english language? 怎么杀 用你那蹩脚的英语吗
[16:46] you’re supposed to be protecting me, not starting a fight! 你要做的是保护好我 而不是惹事
[16:49] Now we know what we’re up against. 现在我们知道面对的是什么了
[16:51] Any more questions? 还有问题吗
[16:53] How much for this ’93 d’yquem? 这瓶93年的伊甘多少钱
[16:57] We can’t afford to let this interfere with our plans. 我们不能让这个打扰到我们的计划
[17:02] You really do need the money, don’t you? 你确实很需要这笔钱 是吗
[17:04] Yes. 没错
[17:06] Well, better get a move on. 那得抓紧时间了
[17:10] Our man’s a little nervous. 我们的客人有点紧张
[17:14] Don’t worry, it’s not as if… 别担心 不是说
[17:26] The docks are burning. 码头着火了
[17:29] Aren’t they rather a long way off? 码头不是还远得很吗
[17:30] Have you ever been in an air raid? 你经历过空袭吗
[17:33] They’ll follow a line up the thames. 他们会沿着泰晤士河轰炸
[17:35] We’re the next stop. 我们这里是下一站
[17:36] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[17:38] Have you two just escaped from the funny farm? 你俩是不是刚从精神病院里逃出来
[17:41] Did you see any markers? 你有看见什么标记物吗
[17:47] Something to suggest that we’re a target? 能表明我们是轰炸目标的东西
[17:50] Flares or fires? 信号弹或者火堆之类的
[17:52] Anything that could be a guide to the German bombers? 任何能指引德军轰炸机的东西
[17:57] Didn’t see any markers. 没看到什么标记物
[18:00] Then hopefully… 那但愿
[18:02] Goering will leave us alone. 戈林能放我们一马
[18:05] And if he doesn’t… 要是他不
[18:07] We’re safe here. 我们在这儿也很安全
[18:10] Think of all those poor people up… 想想地面上的那些可怜人们
[18:20] Your new man? 在担心你的新男人吗
[18:23] Max. 麦克斯
[18:26] No. 我不喝
[18:29] Here’s hoping you change your mind. 这一口是祝你能改变主意
[18:36] Max will be fine. 麦克斯会没事的
[18:38] I’ve seen your house. 我见过你的房子
[18:40] Take a direct hit, I’d still struggle to break in. 被直接炸到后 我仍会很难破门而入
[18:44] Also, think about it. 况且 你想想
[18:47] They’ve dropped hundreds of thousands of bombs, and what 他们丢了成百上千个炸弹下来了 然后呢
[18:49] killed ten people. 炸死了十个人
[18:53] Chances of Max going for a Burton 麦克斯遇难的可能性
[18:54] are about the same as me going straight. 跟我沿直线走路的可能性差不多
[19:16] ♪ Goering has only got one ball ♪ ♪ 戈林只有一个蛋 ♪
[19:20] ♪ Hitler has plums so very small ♪ ♪ 希特勒的蛋蛋非常小 ♪
[19:24] ♪ Himmler’s so fucking similar ♪ ♪ 希姆莱的也差不多 ♪
[19:28] ♪ And poor old Goebbels has no balls at all ♪ ♪ 而可怜的老戈培尔没有蛋蛋 ♪
[19:33] ♪ Hitler has only got one ball ♪ ♪ 希特勒只有一个蛋 ♪
[19:37] ♪ the other is in the Albert hall ♪ ♪ 另一个在阿尔伯特音乐厅 ♪
[19:41] ♪ His mother, the dirty bugger ♪ ♪ 他的妈妈那个混蛋♪
[19:44] ♪ Cut his wang off when he got too tall ♪ ♪ 当他长得太高 把他蛋蛋切下来 ♪
[19:49] ♪ she threw it into the apple tree ♪ ♪ 她把它丢到了苹果树上 ♪
[19:53] ♪ It fell off into the deep blue sea ♪ ♪ 它掉下来 掉进了深蓝色的海里 ♪
[19:57] ♪ The fishes took out their dishes ♪ ♪ 鱼儿们拿出了餐盘 ♪
[20:01] ♪ And had scallops and bollocks for tea ♪ ♪ 下午茶吃扇贝和蛋蛋 ♪
[20:06] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:09] Right, let’s sell this bloody thing and go home. 好了 让我们卖了这玩意儿然后回家吧
[20:16] Frankie. 弗兰基
[20:18] Maybe now’s not the best time. 也许现在不是最佳时机
[20:22] We just need to be tactful. 我们只是得老练一点
[20:26] Maybe I’ll be tactful whilst you guard the manuscript. 或许我老练一点就行了 你守着手稿
[20:31] It’s not going anywhere. 它哪儿也不会去的
[20:35] Of course. 当然
[20:36] But maybe I should… 但是或许我应该
[20:37] Trust me? 相信我
[20:58] Would you mind opening this door? 能麻烦你开一下这扇门吗
[21:00] I, I don’t think the man who threatened to kill us 我不觉得那位威胁说要杀了我们的先生
[21:02] – would be happy… – In Cantonese -会高兴 -快点啦
[21:04] Now! 立马打开
[21:08] Enter this room, 胆敢踏进这个房间一步
[21:10] I carve my name on your balls. 我就把我名字刻在你蛋上
[21:13] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[21:14] Eli Sciacchitano. 埃里·夏基塔诺
[21:15] My balls aren’t that big. 我的蛋没那么大
[21:17] Ok, there’s a policewoman over there. 好了 还有位女警官在那儿呢
[21:21] Why don’t we pick this up after the bombs stop falling? 要不等天上不再掉炸弹下来我们再谈这个
[21:26] Until next time. 下次一定
[21:31] – After you. – Thank you. -您先请 -谢谢
[21:51] Just give him a moment. 给他点时间
[22:00] I need to show you something. 我有东西要给你看
[22:03] Could you tell Mr.Lei I’ll be back shortly? 可以请你给雷先生说我去去就来吗
[22:05] Yes, of course. 可以 当然
[22:16] I took my eyes off it for 30 seconds. 我就三十秒没盯着它
[22:21] That’s my future. 那可是我的未来啊
[22:22] I thought Mussolini was about to stab you. 我以为墨索里尼要捅你呢
[22:24] Is everything alright? 出什么事了吗
[22:26] She left the oven on. 她出门忘关炉子了
[22:28] Did you see anyone near my bag? 你有看见谁接近过我的包吗
[22:31] – Something’s missing? – Our privacy. -丢什么东西了吗 -我们的隐私
[22:39] Since when did you start trusting strangers 你什么时候开始信任陌生人了
[22:40] – with our business? – I trusted you! -给她们说我们的事 -我倒是信任你了
[22:42] I was making sure you didn’t get perforated. 我只是想确保你不被捅穿
[22:44] I wasn’t in any danger. 我刚才根本就不危险
[22:45] If you die, I don’t get paid. 你要是死了 我一分钱也拿不到
[22:48] If I don’t sell the manuscript, nobody gets paid. 要是我不能卖掉手稿 谁都拿不到钱
[22:51] You do realise that 10% of nothing is nothing? 你应该知道零的百分之十等于零吧
[22:55] I’m aware. 我清楚
[23:07] At least without this… 至少没有这个
[23:10] It’s stolen property. 它就是失窃物品
[23:12] Or unfinished business. 或者叫做未完成的交易
[23:20] It can’t have been taken on purpose. 它不可能是被故意拿走的
[23:22] No one knows. 根本没人知道
[23:27] Should we leave? 我们该离开吗
[23:31] That’s not like you. 这可不像你
[23:32] I wasn’t expecting trouble. 我没料到有麻烦
[23:35] Might have… 也许我
[23:36] Exaggerated my skills as a bodyguard. 夸大了自己做保镖的能力
[23:41] I might have downplayed the importance of this deal. 我也许淡化了这次交易的重要性
[23:45] If I’d have known, I’d have asked for more money. 要是我早知道 我会要更高的价的
[23:50] Can’t believe I’m laughing. 我居然还笑得出来
[23:57] What do we do now? 我们现在怎么办
[23:58] We find out who has the manuscript and take it back. 我们找出是谁拿了手稿 然后把它拿回来
[24:02] Could be anyone. 可能是任何人
[24:04] Frankie might have paid someone to steal it. 弗兰基可能雇了谁来偷手稿
[24:26] Storeroom, over there. 储藏室 在那边
[24:28] Ok. 好的
[24:32] Where do we start? 我们从哪儿着手
[24:36] By breaking your golden rule. 从打破你的金科玉律开始
[24:39] Never rub another man’s rhubarb? 绝不摸其他男人的棍子吗
[24:42] Your other one. 另一个
[24:45] Concerning the police… 跟警察沾边
[24:48] And keeping one’s mouth shut. 就把嘴闭牢
[24:51] And I always thought no one ever listened to me. 我一直以为没人听我的呢
[25:03] Excuse me? 打扰了
[25:05] Yeah? 有事吗
[25:06] – My name is… – Yeah, I know who you are. -我叫 -我知道你是谁
[25:09] I need to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案
[25:10] – Now? – Yes. -现在吗 -对
[25:12] Right, what? 行吧 怎么回事
[25:14] Something important was stolen out of my bag 我包里有重要的东西被偷走了
[25:17] a few minutes ago. 就在几分钟前
[25:18] – What is it? – A manuscript. -什么东西 -一份手稿
[25:21] Doesn’t sound important. 听起来不重要
[25:25] Are you looking for something? 你在找什么东西吗
[25:27] Perhaps I can help. I’m good at finding things. 也许我能帮上忙 我很擅长找东西
[25:29] – Well, find your manuscript. – It’s been stolen. -那就找出你自己的手稿来 -它是被偷了
[25:33] There’s a reward. 不是无偿的
[25:36] I’m a police constable. 我是个警察诶
[25:38] So it’s your job to investigate a crime. 那么调查犯罪就是你的职责
[25:41] Right. 没错
[25:44] – I’ll look into it. – When? -我会调查的 -什么时候
[25:46] When the air raid’s over. 空袭结束之后
[25:47] When everyone’s left? 等大家都走了吗
[25:50] – Got me hands full. – Doing what? -我现在正忙着呢 -忙什么
[25:54] I’ll make a deal with you. 我和你做笔交易吧
[25:57] I told you, I’m an officer of the law. 我说过了 我是执法警官
[26:00] All you have to do is stop people from leaving. 你只要不让大家离开就行了
[26:03] Well, they can’t leave, there’s an air raid. 他们也走不了 正空袭呢
[26:05] Stop them from leaving, even if they choose to ignore it. 总之别让他们走 即使他们不顾空袭
[26:10] – And? – And what? -然后呢 -然后什么
[26:13] What’s in it for me? 对我有什么好处
[26:15] I thought you were a police officer. 我以为你是个警察呢
[26:23] I won’t write a bestselling series of novels 我不会写有关一个
[26:25] about an idiotic PC called O’Hanauer. 叫做欧哈诺尔的蠢警察的畅销系列小说
[26:32] Always wanted to be a villain. 我一直想当个反派
[26:36] I can do that. 我可以帮你实现
[26:37] Not a stupid one. 不要是一个笨反派
[26:55] What happened? 怎样了
[26:57] She’ll stop people from leaving. 她会阻止人们离开
[27:12] What now? 现在要做什么
[27:15] We find out if Frankie’s behind all this. 我们查清楚弗兰基是不是幕后黑手
[27:19] Something funny about those two. 那两个人有点意思
[27:23] You noticed? 你也注意到了
[27:30] – Can’t put my finger on it. – They’re lying. -我说不出来 -她们在说谎
[27:33] Everyone’s lying. 每个人都在说谎
[27:43] Mrs.Christie, he is most happy to see you. 克里斯蒂夫人 他见到你非常高兴
[27:48] My manuscript has been stolen. 我的手稿被偷走了
[28:19] Sorry, where are my manners? 抱歉 失礼了
[28:22] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[28:25] Could you tell Mr.Lei That whoever took the manuscript 请告诉雷先生 偷手稿的人
[28:28] is still here. We need to find out who, 还在这里 我们得把他找出来
[28:30] so we can conclude our business and go home. 这样我们才能完成交易然后回家
[29:01] We should… ask Rocco 我们应该 问问罗科
[29:04] what he thinks would be the best way 他觉得找到偷窃者
[29:06] to find the person responsible. 最好的办法是什么
[29:08] I think I know who has it. 我想我知道谁拿了手稿
[29:11] You do? 你知道
[29:12] Follow me. 跟我来
[29:33] Mr.Lei is not feeling well. 雷先生身体不太舒服
[29:36] Can we do anything? 有什么我们能做的吗
[29:37] No, I’ll stay with him. 不用了 我陪着他就好
[29:39] I think he feels better in this room. 我觉得他待在这间房里会更舒服
[29:41] It makes him feel… 这儿让他觉得
[29:43] – Safe. – Yes. -安全 -没错
[30:03] No. 不
[30:04] I have come to take back what you stole from this lady. 我来拿回你从这位女士那里偷走的东西
[30:10] She doesn’t look like she has anything good to steal. 她看起来不像有什么东西好偷
[30:14] I’m about to win a particularly good bottle of Taylor’s… 我正要赢到手一瓶泰勒酒庄的美酒
[30:19] So would you mind fucking off? 所以你介意滚开吗
[30:21] You are a great man, Mr.Campbell 你是个好人 坎贝尔先生
[30:23] but I can’t do that. 但我不能那么做
[30:25] It’s “sir,” actually. 实际上 是”爵士”
[30:30] Hand over the manuscript, and I will consider us even. 把手稿交出来 我就当作我们扯平了
[30:51] No! 不
[31:11] Are you alright? 你还好吗
[31:22] Do something! 做点什么呀
[31:23] Uh… undo his button. Give him some air. 把他扣子解开 让他透透气
[31:31] Give me a hand. 搭把手
[31:42] We need to sit on his chest. 我们得坐在他胸上
[31:44] – What? – He’s having a heart attack. -什么 -他发心脏病了
[31:45] If you don’t apply pressure, he’ll die. 如果不施压的话他会死的
[32:05] Where in god’s name did you learn that? 你是从哪学的那个
[32:07] I’m saving his life. 我在救他的命呢
[32:08] Get off him and help me get him on his front. 从他身上下来 帮我把他翻成面朝下
[32:11] Move! Did I tell you to move? 让开点 我是不是给你说让开了
[32:35] When you’ve finished stuffing the Christmas Turkey 等你把那圣诞火鸡填完
[32:36] – I think you’ll find he’s dead. – Dead? -我想你会发现他已经死了 -死了吗
[32:39] Oh, much like that servant you contained. 和你搞撂倒的那个服务员一样
[32:41] Grace has spent the last few minutes 格蕾丝刚才几分钟在
[32:42] trying to talk him back to life. 试着把他说活
[32:44] It didn’t work. 没管用
[32:45] Frankie! 弗兰基呀
[32:48] Keep going! 继续呀
[33:00] He’s… he’s dead. 他 他死了
[33:02] Who’d have thought it? Witchcraft doesn’t work. 谁能想到呢 巫术竟然没用呢
[33:03] Have some respect! 放尊重点
[33:05] I’ll show respect when you lot start doing what I say. 等你们开始照我说的做时 我会放尊重的
[33:11] Sir Malcolm is right. 马尔科姆爵士是对的
[33:14] I killed him. 我杀了他
[33:16] It was self-defence. 那是自卫
[33:18] And all’s well that ends well. 结果是好的就行
[33:19] In my day, deserters would be shot. 我那时候逃兵可是要被枪决的
[33:22] It looks like we’ve got ourselves a morgue. 看起来我们有个停尸间了
[33:23] You’d better bring in the body. 你最好把尸体搬过来
[33:26] That wasn’t a request. 那不是个请求
[33:28] This area’s out of bounds until the authorities arrive. 在其他警察来之前 这里将被封锁
[33:31] We can’t just leave him here. 我们不能就把他留在这里
[33:32] – Look, I’m sorry. – We can’t just leave him… -听着对不起 -我们不能就把他
[33:34] – I’m sorry, but we’ve got no choice. – No. -我很抱歉 但我们别无选择 -不要
[33:37] Next time someone questions my authority 下次再有人质疑我的权威
[33:38] I will arrest them. 我将逮捕他们
[33:53] How could Frankie just die? 弗兰基怎么能就这么死了
[33:58] He never had any… Any heart problems before? 他从未有过任何心脏问题吗
[34:01] No. 没有
[34:03] He was… easily excitable, but… 他很容易激动 但是
[34:08] No, he was in good health. 但他身体很健康
[34:15] I need to ask you something. 我得问你点事
[34:18] What? 什么
[34:24] Where’s the money? 钱在哪里
[34:27] The money? 钱吗
[34:28] It… it’s in his pocket. 在他口袋里
[34:33] You think someone did this? 你觉得是有人杀了他吗
[34:36] It’s possible we’re being targeted. 我们可能被盯上了
[34:39] But the only people that knew about it were you… 但只有你们知道这事
[34:44] I have never killed anyone before. 我从未杀过任何人
[34:55] We have to check if Frankie still has the money. 我们得看看钱还在不在弗兰基那里
[35:00] That’s easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难
[35:05] Second thoughts… 我改变想法了
[35:07] Leave that with me. 交给我吧
[35:11] Got a way for you to atone for your sins. 我有个办法让你赎罪
[35:13] Just promise you’ll try not to kill anyone else. 但你得保证试着不杀别人了
[35:17] Go talk to the policewoman. 去和那个女警察聊聊
[35:20] Trust me. 信我
[35:22] I’m going to get you in that room. 我会让你能进到那房间里的
[35:29] Hey, my Italian’s not up to much 我的意大利语不怎么样
[35:31] but Rocco tells me you’re a stronzo. 但罗科告诉我你是个混球
[35:34] I think that means you’re a fucker 我觉得他意思是你是个傻逼
[35:36] but I’m not really sure. 但我也不太确定啦
[35:40] What do you want? 你想要什么
[35:43] I think two deaths in one night is enough 我想一晚上出两条人命已经够多了
[35:45] You hear this? 你听到了吗
[35:46] You hear what this murdering pig is calling me? 你听到这条杀人狗怎么叫我了吗
[35:51] – So if I am a stronzo… – Stop that. -如果我是个傻逼 -停下
[35:53] You are coward. 你是个懦夫
[35:55] Stop it! Oi! 停下
[37:04] The money’s gone 钱不见了
[37:06] and I think he was poisoned. 而且我觉得他是被毒杀的
[37:11] I assume whoever did it has the manuscript. 我觉得手稿应该在下手的人身上
[37:13] And needs the deed. 他还需要契据
[37:19] My instinct says we can trust Jun, Rocco… 我的直觉告诉我们能信君 罗科
[37:24] Audrey and Nell. 还有奥黛丽和内尔
[37:26] But my instinct when it comes to trust is usually wrong. 但信任方面我的直觉一般都是错的
[37:31] How can we trust Jun and Rocco? 我们怎么能相信君和罗科
[37:33] They’re the only ones that knew about the money. 只有他们知道钱的事
[37:37] Look, we should set a trap. 我们该设个陷阱
[37:39] Use the deed to draw out whoever it is. 用契据把那人引出来
[37:42] And risk losing that as well? 冒着把那个也丢掉的风险吗
[37:46] Well, how about I tell everyone I’ve heard the all-clear 要不我给所有人说空袭已经结束了
[37:48] and we see who makes a run for it? 然后看谁先跑
[37:50] I imagine they all will. 我想他们都会跑的
[37:52] Do you have a better plan? 你有更好的计划吗
[37:56] Yes. 有
[38:00] To not catch the killer. 不去抓凶手
[38:03] – Do nothing? – Not nothing. -什么都不做吗 -不是不做
[38:06] We find the manuscript and go home. 我们找到手稿然后回家
[38:09] We give up? 我们放弃吗
[38:11] No, not give up. 不 不是放弃
[38:14] We live to fight another day. 我们来日再战
[38:16] Sounds a lot like giving up. 听起来和放弃差不多
[38:20] Ah, well. 好吧
[38:21] In for a penny, in for a pound. 既然来了 就干完吧
[38:23] You realise I have neither? 你知道我一分一毛都没有吧
[38:24] Then I’ll take it on tick. 那我就先拿票等着呗
[38:25] Well, you’ll be joining a long queue. 那队可挺长的
[38:27] I know where you live. 我可知道你住哪里
[38:31] So… 所以
[38:33] All we have to do is 我们要做的就是
[38:34] get the killer to give you back the manuscript for no reason. 让凶手毫无缘由的把手稿还你
[38:39] Let me guess… 让我猜猜看
[38:40] You’re going to tell everyone who you are and ask politely. 你要告诉所有人你是谁 然后礼貌地要
[38:50] My name is Agatha Christie. 我是阿加莎·克里斯蒂
[38:53] I’m a novelist. 我是一位小说家
[38:55] Someone here has stolen something very important to me. 在座的某位偷了件对我很重要的东西
[39:00] Please may I have it back? 麻烦能还给我吗
[39:04] You’re Agatha Christie? 你是阿加莎·克里斯蒂
[39:07] What’s been stolen? 什么被偷了
[39:08] Clearly not her sense of humour. 肯定不是她的幽默感
[39:12] If she’s Agatha Christie 如果她是阿加莎·克里斯蒂
[39:14] I’m the emperor of Japan. 我就是日本天皇
[39:16] She is Agatha Christie. 她是阿加莎·克里斯蒂
[39:18] I’ve seen her picture in paper. 我在报纸上见过她的照片
[39:20] I told you she looked familiar. 我就给你说她看起来很眼熟
[39:22] Bollocks. 胡扯
[39:24] What on earth would Agatha Christie be doing here? 阿加莎·克里斯蒂来这里干什么
[39:28] If you want our help, perhaps you should be more forthcoming. 若你想要我们的帮助 或许你该更坦诚些
[39:31] I don’t want your help 我不想要你们的帮助
[39:32] I just want my manuscript back. 我只是想要回我的手稿
[39:35] Without the deed… 没有这份契据
[39:39] You can’t sell it. 你无法卖掉它
[39:41] It’s, it’s worthless. 它一文不值
[39:45] What’s it about? 是讲什么的
[39:48] Your missing novel. 你丢的小说
[39:50] Someone who thinks they can get away with murder. 自觉能逍遥法外的杀人犯的故事
[39:54] And it isn’t missing. 而且它不是丢失了
[39:57] It’s been stolen. 它是被偷了
[40:00] By one of you. 被你们其中的一位
[40:11] What’s the reward? 那酬劳是什么
[40:14] If I find it. 如果我找到了的话
[40:15] The reward is not going to prison. 酬劳就是不用进监狱了
[40:23] A grand. 一千
[40:25] A thousand pounds? 一千英镑吗
[40:28] That’s what I said. 我是那么说的
[40:30] Is that right, Ms Christie? 是这样吗 克里斯蒂小姐
[40:35] How do I know you have a thousand pounds? 我怎么知道你真有一千英镑
[40:38] Oh, her books sell like prophylactics in a whorehouse. 她的书和妓院里的避孕药卖得一样好
[40:42] She’s richer than the queen. 她比女王还有钱
[41:04] Well, that worked. 看来这招有用
[41:08] I was hoping to… to reason with them 我本来是打算 和他们理论的
[41:12] not start a wild goose chase. 而不是让他们这样瞎找
[41:14] Better than nothing. 比什么都不做好
[41:17] And what if somebody actually finds it? 万一有人真找到了呢
[41:20] Where am I going to get a thousand pounds? 我从哪里搞一千英镑来
[41:26] Didn’t think of that. 没考虑过那个
[41:29] Tell you what? 这样吧
[41:30] If I find it, you can add it to my tab. 如果我找到了 你可以记在我的账上
[41:38] Bollocks. 该死
[41:40] Something wrong? 什么事不对吗
[41:42] It seems that telepathic ability declines with age. 看来通灵能力会随着年龄增长而下降
[41:46] Like most things. 和大部分事一样
[41:47] Everything but one’s sex life. 除了性生活外的所有事
[41:49] Three of hearts. 红桃三
[41:52] It’s very unfortunate. 太不幸了
[41:55] Why did you call the barman a deserter? 为什么你称酒保为逃兵
[41:58] Why else would a Canadian be here? 不然为什么一个加拿大人会在这里
[42:01] I thought he was American. 我以为他是美国人
[42:02] Only people with an acute sense of hearing 只有听力非常敏锐的人
[42:04] can tell the difference. 才能分辨出来
[42:05] What are you two doing? 你们两个干什么呢
[42:07] Did you know that Canada isn’t actually a country? 你知道加拿大其实不是一个国家吗
[42:11] This is not it! 这不是手稿
[42:13] Gentlemen, gentlemen! Gentlemen! 先生们 先生们 先生们
[42:16] As I was trying to say to Mr Stabby here 我在试图告诉这位斯戴比先生
[42:17] this is sheet music for a number called… 这是一个演出的乐谱
[42:22] Ooh! “Tell the gardener I am ready to be watered.” 叫”告知花匠我已做好被浇灌的准备了”
[42:26] Detoo tutto questo è mio. 这一切都是我的
[42:28] Enough of this stupid game. I want everyone over here. 受够这愚蠢的游戏了 我要所有人都过来
[42:32] Come on. Move it. 快 动起来
[42:36] Can I keep this? 我能留着这个吗
[42:38] It’s a show I’d like to see. 这个演出我还挺想看
[42:39] As far as I’m concerned 在我来看
[42:40] this manuscript isn’t worth the paper it’s written on 这份手稿还没写它的纸值钱
[42:42] but given the disorder it’s causing 但介于它所造成的混乱
[42:44] I’m forced to do something about it. 我必须得做些什么了
[42:45] I want everyone to give up their bags and belongings 我要所有人把包和所有物都交出来
[42:47] – for a search. – Jack of hearts. -以供搜查 -红桃J
[42:51] I’m so sorry, what were you saying? 不好意思 你说什么
[42:53] What right do you have to search our personal possessions? 你有什么权利搜查我们的个人物品
[42:56] I’m a police officer. 我是警察
[42:57] It doesn’t work like that. 不是警察就能随便搜人东西的
[42:58] How the hell would you know? 你又怎么知道呢
[42:59] Do you like both your arms? 你喜欢你的双臂吗
[43:02] I don’t have a bag. 我没有包
[43:04] What are you going to do? 你要怎么办
[43:05] See if I’ve stuffed it down my knickers? 来看我有没有把东西藏在内裤里吗
[43:07] I will not let you search Ms Yuhuan’s property. 我不会让你搜查玉环小姐的财物的
[43:11] Passare sul mio cadavere. 除非我死了
[43:17] Plenty more room in the morgue. 停尸房里还有的是地方
[43:21] Bet you didn’t know they started issuing us with these. 赌你不知道到他们开始给我们装备这个了
[43:26] Apparently, people don’t respect the police anymore. 人们很显然不再尊重警察了
[43:30] Maybe that’s cos all the good ones are off fighting Germans. 那可能是因为好警察都去打德国人了
[43:32] I think this situation is getting out of control. 我觉得这情况有些失控了
[43:35] – Could I make a suggestion? – What? -我能提个建议吗 -什么
[43:37] That you only search items large enough 你只搜查大到
[43:40] – to contain my manuscript. Fine. -足以容纳我手稿的东西 -好
[43:43] Start with the obvious criminal. 从明显的嫌疑人开始
[43:47] Drop the toothpick. 放下你的牙签
[43:50] Gocce il coltello. 放下刀
[44:03] Pick that up and bring it over here. 捡起它然后拿过来
[44:09] Given the dead Canadian… 摊上那死去的加拿大人的事
[44:11] You might want to stay in my good books. 你可能想给我留个好印象
[44:17] Where’s your bag? 你的包在哪
[44:20] Where is your bag? 你的包在哪
[44:27] Right, search it. 好 搜一下
[44:41] Yes! 太好了
[44:44] Ma che cazzo di barzellette! 开什么玩笑
[44:47] – Do you think… – It’s all here. -你觉得 -全在这了
[44:48] I would be so stupid as to do that? 我会蠢到做那事吗
[44:55] You are being made a fool of. 你们都被耍了
[45:00] Put him in with the other guests. 把押他进去和其他人关在一起
[45:14] I’m happy you found it 我很高兴你找回它了
[45:16] but how do I know you haven’t stolen the money? 但我怎么知道不是你们偷了钱
[45:19] That you haven’t set this whole thing up? 不是你们设的这个局
[45:23] I’m very sorry about Frankie 弗兰基的事我很遗憾
[45:26] but… 但是
[45:28] There’s no proof it was murder. 没有证据说那是谋杀
[45:31] perhaps all this was a coincidence. 也许这一切只是个巧合
[45:35] What, so somebody just chanced on 什么 所以只是有人碰巧摸走了
[45:38] the £20,000 in Frankie’s pocket? 弗兰基口袋里的两万英镑
[45:40] I have to go home to my husband. 我要回家找我丈夫了
[45:44] – What the hell are you two doing? – We’re leaving. -你们俩在干什么 -我们要走了
[45:46] No. We’ve got two corpses and one air raid. 不行 我们有两具尸体和一场空袭
[45:48] You’re not going anywhere. 你们哪也不能去
[45:50] A heart attack and an accident are not reasons to keep me here. 心脏病和意外不能是把我留在这的理由
[45:54] If I want to risk getting blown up, I will. 如果我想冒被炸的风险 我会的
[45:58] – We’re leaving. – No. You’re not. -我们要走了 -不 你们不能走
[46:04] What are you going to do? 你准备怎么做
[46:06] – Shoot me? – I’ll fucking shoot you. -向我开枪吗 -我他妈会开枪射你的
[46:10] I’ll shoot anyone who doesn’t follow fucking instructions. 我会射杀任何他妈的不听指示的人
[46:18] Say one more thing. 再说一句
[46:21] Please. 请吧
[46:36] Did you hear about the grenadier who lost 你有没有听说过
[46:38] the left side of his body in an explosion? 那个在爆炸中失去左半身的掷弹兵
[46:42] He’s alright now. 他现在没事[全是右边]了
[46:51] that’s very good. 非常好笑
[46:57] My nephew… 我的侄子
[47:00] Has killed 37 German pilots. 杀了37个德国飞行员
[47:03] He’s the worst mechanic the luftwaffe ever had. 他是德国空军有史以来最差劲的机修工
[47:18] Will you at least go 你能不能至少
[47:19] and find out if the air raid’s over? 出去看看空袭结束了没有
[47:21] We haven’t heard anything for a while. 我们有一会儿没听到任何声音了
[47:24] We’d all like to leave. 我们都想离开
[47:26] Yes, so would I. 是的 我也想
[47:28] It could be dangerous up there. If you don’t want to go… 上面可能还很危险 如果你不想去的话
[47:31] – I will. – The only thing I don’t want to do -我去吧 -我唯一不想做的
[47:33] is leave you lot alone. 是不看着你们
[47:34] I’ll go with you. 我跟你去吧
[47:35] It’d be quicker with two. 两个人会快点
[47:38] Maltese falcon can be left in charge. 马耳他之鹰可以留下主事
[47:44] Ok. 好吧
[47:49] Anyone tries any funny business… 若有人尝试搞事情
[47:51] Feel free to forget your own strength. 请不自量力
[48:04] – Shocking. – I know. -真让人震惊 -是啊
[48:05] Shall we take a seat? 我们坐下吧
[48:07] – Mind if we join you? – Absolutely not. -介意我们坐你旁边吗 -当然不
[48:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[48:22] I thought she was going to shoot you. 我以为她刚要向你开枪了
[48:25] She was just trying to scare me. 她只是吓吓我而已
[48:31] Have you ever had a gun pointed at you before? 你之前有被人用枪指着过吗
[48:37] Not with intent. 没有故意的
[48:41] Take it from me… 相信我
[48:43] Your friend’s joke just saved your life. 你朋友的笑话刚救了你的命
[48:51] You should be more careful. 你该更小心点的
[48:53] People can be unpredictable. 人可能会喜怒无常
[48:57] Well, at least you got your manuscript back. 至少你拿回了手稿
[49:02] While we wait… 在我们等的时候
[49:05] – Why not tell us the story? – Mm, yes! -不如跟我们讲讲这故事 -对啊
[49:08] You said it was about someone 你说过那是讲有个人
[49:09] who thinks they can get away with murder. 杀了人还以为能逍遥法外的故事
[49:11] – Sounds very exciting. – It’s not. -听起来很刺激 -并不
[49:14] But your books are always so clever. 但你的书总是那么巧妙
[49:16] This one isn’t. 这本不是
[49:17] Surprising? 令人意外吗
[49:22] well, why bother writing it, then? 那为什么要写出来呢
[49:23] The Americans stopped paying royalties 美国人不再付版税了
[49:25] and the revenue think I’m a thief. 然后税务局认为我在偷税
[49:27] I need the money. 我需要钱
[49:33] I did a children’s party once. 我曾参加过儿童救城纪念日
[49:37] A seven-year-old rode me like a donkey 一个7岁小孩像骑驴一样骑着我
[49:39] – into the swimming pool. – Oh, darling. -骑进了游泳池 -哦亲爱的
[49:41] Segrave’s fault. Bastard. 都是塞格雷夫的错 杂种
[49:44] You must care a little bit. 你肯定还是在意的
[49:46] You could have written about something else. 不然你可以写点别的东西
[49:48] A book about the war. 一本关于战争的书
[49:51] That would sell like hot cakes. 一定大卖
[49:53] And remind everyone about our present horrors? 然后提醒所有人我们如今的可怕处境吗
[49:57] How about a spy story? 那谍战故事呢
[50:00] I finished one of those last year. 我去年写过一本了
[50:01] Hasn’t been published. 还没被出版
[50:03] – They’re worried it won’t sell. – Why not test it on us? -他们担心卖不出 -为何不用我们试试
[50:07] I don’t test my novels. 我不会试我的小说
[50:10] A spy story makes sense. 写谍战小说很合理
[50:13] You must meet all sorts of interesting people. 你一定接触过各种有趣的人
[50:15] You must know all sorts of secrets. 一定知道各种秘密
[50:19] The only secret I know 我唯一知道的秘密
[50:20] is how to sell a million books and not have any money. 是如何卖出一百万本书而收不到钱
[50:28] it’s no closer, but just as bad. 不再靠近了 但还是很糟
[50:31] Almost makes me want to tell the conscription board 几乎让我想告诉征兵委员会
[50:33] my real age. 我的真实年龄了
[50:34] I’m going to check on the prisoner. 我去看看被关着的人
[50:35] Would anyone like to play yet more cards? 有人想要继续打牌吗
[50:37] – Yes, please. – Yes. -好 来吧 -好
[50:38] Why not? 为何不呢
[50:39] How about a game of shark? 玩鲨鱼牌好吗
[50:42] I don’t know that. 我不会那个
[50:47] Couldn’t we just make a dash for it? 我们不能冲出去吗
[50:50] Even if we escape the mad PC 即使我们能从这疯警察手下逃走
[50:52] it’s like an irishman’s wedding up there. 上面也乱得像爱尔兰人的婚礼一样
[50:55] Are you going to deal, darling? 你要发牌吗 亲爱的
[50:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[51:00] For what? 谢什么
[51:03] I’m told you just saved my life. 有人告诉我你刚救了我的命
[51:05] Yeah. 对
[51:07] Gotta protect my investment. 要保住我的投资嘛
[51:10] At this rate, you won’t get much of a return. 这点钱对你来说划不来的
[51:13] You ever failed to get what you want? 你有过求不得吗
[51:18] I’m quite persistent. 我很执着的
[51:20] Which is why I’m confident. 所以我很有信心
[51:23] You’ll get your twenty grand, I’ll get my commission. 你会拿到你的两万 我会拿到我的佣金
[51:29] We met for a few days 14 years ago. 我们在十四年前见过几次
[51:33] I don’t know anything about you. 我对你一点也不了解
[51:36] Yeah, my story’s different. 我的故事不一样
[51:39] It’s a potboiler. 只是为了赚钱
[51:41] Do what I have to to survive. 为混口饭吃不得已而为之
[51:44] I’ve written a few potboilers. 我也为赚钱写过几篇
[51:47] Do you know what defines them? 你知道怎么才算是吗
[51:50] They always make money. 它们都会给你赚钱
[51:55] They never let you down. 它们从不会让你失望
[51:57] Yeah, don’t speak too soon. 话别说太早
[52:09] Don’t worry. 别担心
[52:10] It’s the Italian. 是那个意大利人
[52:12] The only people he can kill are already dead. 他唯一能杀掉的人已经死了
[52:15] It isn’t Eli. 不是埃里
[52:18] It must be, he had the manuscript. 肯定是 他拿了手稿
[52:20] When was the last time you met someone 你上次遇到
[52:23] who could write better english than they spoke? 英语写得比说得好的人是什么时候
[52:32] Please don’t lose it again. 请别再弄丢了
[52:36] What, what are you doing? 什么 你在干什么
[52:47] The man who wrote this is tied up in there 写这个的人被绑在里面
[52:48] sleeping it off. 睡着了
[52:50] Thanks for the evidence. 谢谢你呈上物证
[52:52] Does it occur to you that perfect spelling and grammar 你没有觉得完美的拼写和语法
[52:55] might not be his strong point? 可能不是他的强项吗
[52:57] – She’s smarter than us. – Suppose that might be true. -她比我们聪明 -我想那可能是对的
[53:01] – About the grammar. – If it is… -对语法的看法 -如果是对的
[53:03] Eli didn’t steal the manuscript 那埃里就没有偷手稿
[53:06] and the murderer is free to kill again. 凶手还可以继续杀人
[53:09] Unless our Italian is faking it. 除非我们的意大利朋友是装的
[53:12] He’s probably from Stepney. 他可能是来自斯戴普尼
[53:14] People aren’t always what they seem, Mrs. Christie. 人不可貌相 克里斯蒂夫人
[53:19] Eli obviously isn’t as illiterate as he makes out. 埃里的英语显然没有他装的那么糟
[53:23] – You said sleeping. – You what? -你说睡着了 -什么
[53:25] You said Eli was sleeping it off. 你说埃里睡着了
[53:34] Eli? 埃里
[53:50] Oh, my… 天
[53:55] When you said you were going to check on the prisoner 当你说你要查看关着的人
[53:57] did you mean the kind of check that might 你的意思是不是那种可能
[53:58] spot he looked like king Harold? 发现他看起来像哈罗德国王一样的查看
[54:00] No, I had no idea. I didn’t know. 不 我不清楚 我不知道
[54:02] His head’s been used as a pincushion. 他的头被当成针垫插了
[54:04] We should tell the others. 我们该告诉其他人
[54:05] Do you think I did this? 你觉得这是我做的吗
[54:06] No. 不
[54:08] No, I didn’t touch that knife. I promise. 不 我没碰过那把刀 我保证
[54:11] Someone, someone’s taken it from me pocket. 有人 有人把它从我口袋里拿走了
[54:16] No… 不
[54:19] It wasn’t me, I swear. 不是我做的 我发誓
[54:26] What we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[54:29] You are going to go back out there 你要回到外面去
[54:30] and tell everyone what’s happened. 然后告诉所有人发生了什么事
[54:32] No, I can’t, that’s… 不 我不能 那
[54:34] No, it’s too much. 不 这太过了
[54:35] Once everybody’s aware of the situation 在所有人知道这事后
[54:37] we’ll wait for the all-clear to sound. 我们会等到解除警报响起
[54:39] At that point, you will go and get help. 到那时 你就出去叫人帮忙
[54:42] Why don’t you just give the killer what he wants? 不如你就把杀手想要的东西给他
[54:46] They’re just words. 它们只是文字
[54:47] They’re my words. 它们是我的文字
[54:49] I won’t give them up to a murderer. 我不会把它们拱手让给一个杀人凶手
[54:53] Go check for clues or something. 去看看有没有线索什么的
[54:56] Piss off over there! 滚去那边
[55:06] As much as I hate to admit it, she might be right. 虽然我不想承认 但她可能是对的
[55:09] We could hand it over and go home. 我们可以把它交出来然后回家
[55:11] – I can’t give him up for nothing. – Poirot? -我不能白白把他交出去 -波洛吗
[55:14] Perhaps you’re more attached to him than you admit. 也许你比你承认的更依恋他
[55:16] I’m not! I just have to get paid. 我没有 我只是必须收到钱
[55:18] – He owes me. – He’s not real. -他欠我的 -他不是真实的
[55:24] Is there anyone in your life 在你人生中有没有那么一个人
[55:26] who’s been around 20 years and not fucked you over? 在你身边二十年都没有辜负过你
[55:33] Come back. 回来
[55:39] Time to start pretending you’re in charge. 是时候开始假装你还是老大了
[55:42] Don’t think you’ll find it too hard. 不觉得你会觉得难
[55:55] You need to come with us. 你得跟我们过来
[55:58] – Why? – I want everyone together. -为什么 -我要所有人聚在一起
[55:59] I wish to be on my own. 我想一个人待着
[56:01] I will not leave Ms Yuhuan. 我不会丢下玉环小姐的
[56:02] You’ll want to hear this. 你会想听这个的
[56:04] Rummy? 拉米
[56:04] Oh, blast. 太棒了
[56:06] You’ve got four kings. 你有四个王
[56:10] Where did you get these cards? 你是从哪儿弄到这些牌的
[56:12] That Italian bugger. 从那个意大利家伙那儿
[56:13] It’s a miracle I won anything. 我若能赢任何东西都是奇迹
[56:15] Can I have everyone’s attention? 大家能听我说一下吗
[56:17] Are we finally being allowed to leave? 我们终于可以被准许离开了吗
[56:19] There’s a situation in the other room. 另一个房间出了些状况
[56:21] Please don’t tell me you’ve allowed him to escape. 请别告诉我你让他逃走了
[56:23] He’s dead. Stabbed in the eye with his own knife. 他死了 被他自己的刀捅在了眼睛上
[56:26] They’re demanding Mrs Christie hand over the manuscript, 他们要求克里斯蒂夫人交出手稿
[56:29] or more people die. 否则会有更多人死去
[56:30] I was looking forward to this mystery playing out, 我本想看到这个谜题的结局
[56:32] but given the change of circumstances… 但是考虑到状况的变化
[56:37] We’re leaving. 我们要离开了
[56:37] We’ve been through this before. 我们之前已经说过这个了
[56:39] Don’t make me lock you up as well. 别让我把你也关起来
[56:41] I’ve killed five people. 我杀过五个人
[56:42] Three of them on purpose. 其中三个是故意为之
[56:44] My current duties, 我如今的职务
[56:46] allow me to shoot first and ask questions never. 让我可以不问先开枪
[56:49] Would you mind if I came with you? 你介意我跟你一起吗
[56:50] More the merrier. 人越多越好
[56:51] I will come also. 我也要去
[56:52] Us too. 我们也是
[56:53] As the French might say as they laid down their arms, 正如法国人在放下武器时所说的那样
[56:57] “e ait acc om pli.” “同意”
[57:02] You some sort of war hero? 你是个战争英雄吗
[57:04] I’ve had my moments. 我风光过一段时间
[57:06] You’re not a man that scares easy. 你是一个不易被吓到的人
[57:07] Some people are born without sexual organs, 有些人生来就没有性器官
[57:10] I was born without fear. 而我生来就不会感到恐惧
[57:11] So you wouldn’t think twice about hunting down the person 所以你会毫不犹豫地追捕那个
[57:13] that’s caused us all this trouble? 给我们带来这些麻烦的人 对吗
[57:15] You can’t hunt a ghost. 你没法追捕鬼魂
[57:17] That’s just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[57:20] Anyone here believe in ghosts? 这里有人相信鬼魂的存在吗
[57:22] I once saw the head of a Japanese woman, 我曾看到一个日本女人的头
[57:25] floating towards me. 向我飘来
[57:27] I was on the loo in… 我当时在上厕所
[57:28] If you have a point, just make it. 如果你想说什么 请直说
[57:32] Two people have been murdered. 两人被谋杀了
[57:35] No one’s seen anything. 没有目击者
[57:38] So it must be a ghost. 所以一定是鬼魂所为
[57:41] There’s someone else here. 这里还有其他人
[57:43] Of course. 当然
[57:44] All this time. 从一开始
[57:45] That does explain everything. 这确实能解释所有事
[57:46] Maybe. It’s all rather frightening. 或许吧 这一切都太可怕了
[57:50] What are we going to do? 我们接下来该做什么
[57:51] Well, we’ve got two guns 我们有两把枪
[57:52] and a couple of killers. 还有几位杀过人的
[57:55] Seems to me we should find the bastard, 在我看来 我们应该找到那个杂种
[57:57] and return the lady’s money. 然后将钱归还给这位女士
[57:58] We’ll search room by room. 我们将逐个房间搜查
[58:00] I won’t leave Ms Yuhuan. 我不会离开玉环小姐
[58:03] – I will come with you. – It is too dangerous. -我跟你一起去 -这太危险了
[58:07] They need your help. 他们需要你的帮助
[58:08] I’ll look after her. 我来保护她
[58:10] Given I’m the brains in this operation 鉴于我是这次行动的智囊
[58:11] I should stay behind the front lines. 我应该留在后方
[58:14] Besides, someone needs to be here 而且必须有人守在这里
[58:16] in case our uninvited guest makes a run for it. 以防我们的不速之客跑掉
[58:19] I’m sure you know how to use this. 我相信你知道怎么用这个
[58:20] If you don’t go, I will. 如果你不去 我就去
[58:26] We’ll start over there. 我们从那里开始
[58:27] Ok. 好的
[58:28] Why don’t you accompany your gun? 你为什么不带上你的枪
[58:30] I’m staying here. 我留在这
[58:31] Scared? 怕了吗
[58:33] Don’t trust you. 我不相信你
[58:34] Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe. 别担心 我会保护你的
[58:36] I’m coming. 我要去
[58:38] Me too. 我也去
[58:41] Stop. We need something to protect ourselves. 等下 我们需要防身的武器
[58:48] That’s for you, and for you. 这个给你 这个给你
[58:52] And… yes. 以及
[58:56] Mrs christie. 克里斯蒂夫人
[58:59] I think this one’s yours. 我觉得这个是你的
[59:02] Thank you, my dear, but I’d likely hurt myself. 谢谢你 亲爱的 但我可能会伤到自己
[59:06] Very well. 那好吧
[59:11] Ok. 好了
[59:47] No one make a sound. 大家别出声
[1:00:33] And now we have the psychological advantage. 现在我们占据了心理优势
[1:00:42] Give me your gun. 把你的枪给我
[1:00:44] You have only fired six shots. 你只开了六枪
[1:00:46] I always save the last round for myself. 我通常把最后一发留给自己
[1:00:47] Come on, man, hurry up. Give it to me. 快点伙计 把它给我
[1:00:56] Try not to die like a dog! 别像条狗一样死掉
[1:01:02] We could always set fire to the furniture and smoke him out. 我们可以放火烧这些家具 把他熏出来
[1:01:04] Or maybe he isn’t here. 或许他不在这里
[1:01:20] He must be on the other side. 他肯定在另一边
[1:01:22] Probably wondering if there’s anyone left to blackmail. 或许在想那里还有没有别人可以勒索
[1:01:26] We should go. 我们该走了
[1:01:27] Yes. 的确
[1:01:27] Yes, the others might well be worried about us. 是的 其他人可能在担心我们
[1:01:43] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[1:01:52] Oh, god. 老天
[1:01:53] He’s alive. 他还活着
[1:01:55] She’s dead. 她死了
[1:02:01] God. 老天
[1:02:06] What you doing? 你在干什么
[1:02:09] Trying to help you. 试着帮你
[1:02:11] – Give me the gun. – Who are you going to shoot? -把枪给我 -你想冲谁开枪
[1:02:13] You, if you do not give me the gun. 冲你 如果你还不给我枪的话
[1:02:15] Revenge is a dish best served by professionals. 复仇这种事最好交给专业人士来做
[1:02:17] Give me the gun or I’ll snap your neck! 把枪给我 否则我拧断你的脖子
[1:02:19] Don’t you think it’s time you intervened? 你不觉得是时候干预一下了吗
[1:02:24] All I care about is that no one else gets hurt. 我只希望不再有人受伤
[1:02:28] I know you’re investigating me. 我知道你在调查我
[1:02:29] I’ll do anything you want, just help us! 你想让我怎样都可以 先帮帮我们吧
[1:02:35] What are you suggesting? 你有什么建议
[1:02:36] Someone has to stop this madness. 必须有人来阻止这一疯狂行径
[1:02:41] And then I can do what the killer wants, 然后我就可以如凶手所想
[1:02:43] deliver the deed and the manuscript. 交出契据和手稿
[1:02:45] About bloody time, 差不多是时候了
[1:02:46] I nearly died for twenty grand. 我差点为了两万英镑丧命
[1:02:50] Who in god’s name are you? 你到底是谁
[1:02:53] Someone who knows the Palace relies on you 我知道白金汉宫的疏散计划
[1:02:55] for their evacuation plans, 依仗于你
[1:02:56] and would take a dim view of your extracurricular activities. 而对你的业余活动睁一只眼闭一只眼
[1:03:00] We’re being bombed, not invaded. 我们正被轰炸 不是被入侵
[1:03:01] Let’s hope king George feels like that, 希望乔治国王也这么想
[1:03:04] and that the Germans haven’t landed at Ramsgate. 也希望德国人还没有登陆拉姆斯盖特
[1:03:06] Bertie’s probably loaded for bears 伯蒂可能已经准备好了
[1:03:09] and listening to Jelly Roll Morton. 然后听着杰利·罗尔·莫顿的曲子
[1:03:11] Why should I take any notice of you? 我为什么要听你的
[1:03:13] Because if you don’t, 因为如果你不
[1:03:15] you’ll spend the rest of the war, 你会在接下来的战争中
[1:03:16] making furniture in an internment camp. 待在拘留营里制造家具
[1:03:21] Are you alright? 你还好吗
[1:03:23] Have I died and gone to heaven? 我是不是死了上了天堂
[1:03:27] No. 不是
[1:03:29] St Peter has standards. 圣彼得有他的标准
[1:03:34] No, don’t move. 不 先别动
[1:03:35] No, I have to. 不 我必须
[1:03:42] I challenged her to a game of snap and then… 我正和她玩叫停游戏 然后
[1:03:45] My world went dark. 我的世界突然一片漆黑
[1:03:49] I’m sorry, I-I don’t remember anything. 对不起 我什么都不记得了
[1:03:53] It doesn’t matter. It is my fault. 不重要了 是我的错
[1:03:56] You didn’t kill anyone, 你没有杀任何人
[1:03:59] or murder anyone. 也没谋害任何人
[1:04:02] He’s going to get away with it. 他会逍遥法外的
[1:04:03] He bloody well isn’t. We’ll make sure of that. 他绝不会的 我们会确保这一点
[1:04:09] Before I deliver the manuscript, 在我交出手稿之前
[1:04:11] will you check it’s safe up there? 你能不能帮我看一下上面是否安全了
[1:04:13] I don’t want to complicate things by getting blown up. 我不想因为被炸飞了而把事情搞复杂
[1:04:15] – Scared? – Yes. -你怕了吗 -是的
[1:04:17] But also keen not to make any further mistakes. 但也非常希望不再犯更多错误
[1:04:23] Ok. 好
[1:04:25] But I want me gun back. 但我要拿回我的枪
[1:04:45] Did you tell PC o’hanauer 你跟欧哈诺尔警员说过
[1:04:47] how much Frankie was paying for our manuscript? 弗兰基要付给我们多少稿费吗
[1:04:50] Of course I didn’t. 当然没有
[1:04:51] I don’t think Jun would have said anything, or Rocco. 我认为君和罗科也不会走漏风声
[1:04:56] You don’t think… 你不是觉得
[1:05:00] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:05:02] Well, she doesn’t come across as a master criminal. 她看起来不像是个犯罪大师
[1:05:06] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么做
[1:05:09] Tell the tax inspectors. 告诉税务督察
[1:05:10] Tax inspectors, my arse. 税务督察个屁
[1:05:12] Well, whoever does the revenue’s dirty work. 给税务局干脏活的 不管她们是谁
[1:05:14] Either way, they’re the closest thing we have to authority. 总之 他们是这里最接近当局的人
[1:05:16] Unless they’re the ones trying to blackmail you. 除非他们就是试图勒索你的人
[1:05:20] I trust them. 我相信他们
[1:05:21] And what were you saying about your trust issues? 你还记得关于信任问题你说过什么吗
[1:05:23] – Well, we have to trust someone. – Yes. -我们必须相信个谁啊 -没错
[1:05:25] Each other. 彼此
[1:05:28] It’s time for you to do what you suggested. 现在你该做你刚说的事了
[1:05:32] Give up the manuscript and the deed. 交出手稿和契据
[1:05:35] Once we’re out of here, 一旦我们离开这里
[1:05:36] someone else can catch the killer and get it back. 会有人抓到凶手并把它们拿回来的
[1:05:40] All quiet on the western front. 西边一片寂静
[1:05:43] ls the air raid over? 空袭结束了吗
[1:05:44] – No idea. – Didn’t you hear anything? -不知道 -你听到任何动静了吗
[1:05:47] I didn’t hear the all-clear. 我没有听到解除警报的声音
[1:05:50] – We certainly can’t trust her. – I know. -显然我们不能相信她 -我知道
[1:05:54] I’ve got a plan. 我有个计划
[1:05:57] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[1:06:01] Or not. 可能不行了
[1:06:02] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[1:06:04] I’ll make sure she delivers the goods. 我会确保她安全送达的
[1:06:07] I’ll come too. 我也去
[1:06:10] Fine. 好
[1:06:12] Good, because it’s not your decision. 很好 因为这不是你能决定的
[1:06:24] And in god’s name, find out if we can leave. 还有看看我们是否可以离开了
[1:06:28] Please. 拜托了
[1:06:47] On you go. 走啊
[1:07:06] It must be over. 肯定结束了
[1:07:16] Is something wrong? 有什么不对劲的吗
[1:07:20] What you doing? 你在干什么
[1:07:25] – Checking nothing’s on fire. – Well, don’t. -看看有没有东西着火 -不要
[1:07:28] – Why not? – Because I said so. -为什么 -因为我是这样说的
[1:07:31] What part of our previous conversation 我们之前的对话
[1:07:33] do you not understand? 有哪部分是你不明白的吗
[1:07:37] Stop that. 停下
[1:07:39] Stop that! 停下
[1:07:41] Stop what? 停下什么
[1:07:44] Qi! Come back. 喂 回来
[1:07:50] Where’s the deed? 契据在哪
[1:07:52] It’s here. 在我这
[1:07:52] – Sign it. – I intend to. -签了它 -我正打算签
[1:07:58] Sign it now. 现在就签
[1:08:06] Get behind the bar. 到吧台后面去
[1:08:16] What you waiting for? 你在等什么
[1:08:19] You haven’t thought this through. 你没有把这件事想清楚
[1:08:21] What’s there to think about? 有什么好想的
[1:08:23] Sign it, or I’ll shoot ya. 签了它 不然我就开枪了
[1:08:25] That’s the problem. 这就是问题所在
[1:08:27] If you shoot me, I can’t sign it. 如果你冲我开枪 我就签不了了
[1:08:38] I’ll shoot her. 那我就射她
[1:08:39] Which is also not a great idea 这也不是一个好主意
[1:08:41] If you shoot her, we don’t have a witness 如果你杀了她 我们就没有见证人了
[1:08:44] For what? 见证什么
[1:08:45] My signature has to be witnessed 我的签名需要被人见证
[1:08:52] You tricked me 你耍我
[1:08:56] How so? 怎么说
[1:08:57] With correct legal process 这都是正确的法律程序
[1:09:07] I’ve killed people 我杀过人
[1:09:10] I know 我知道
[1:09:15] – I’ll kill you – So you keep saying, but -我会杀了你 -你一直这么说 但
[1:09:19] It wouldn’t make any sense 你这样做不合理啊
[1:09:50] You’re right 你说得对
[1:09:55] I’m not supposed to shoot ya 我不该杀你的
[1:10:01] But I don’t care 但我不在乎
[1:10:27] Thought I’d missed. 还以为我会射偏
[1:10:46] you alright? 你没事吧
[1:10:49] – Are we safe? – Yes -我们安全了吗 -是的
[1:10:58] Did you… 你是不是
[1:10:59] Is she… 她是不是
[1:11:01] I told you it was her. 我给你说了是她
[1:11:07] – The air raid? – It’s over -空袭呢 -结束了
[1:11:12] So we can leave 所以我们可以走了
[1:11:15] As much as I hate to admit it, it’s probably for the best 我不得不承认 可能这样做最好
[1:11:22] Then you owe me fifty quid and a gun 那你欠我50英镑还有一把枪
[1:11:42] You got change of a thousand 你能找开一千英镑吗
[1:11:45] I’m assuming you’re good for it 我就当你是同意的了
[1:11:49] He gave me two to one on dying 他给我开的死亡赔率是一赔二
[1:11:52] You bet against yourself 你压自己会死
[1:11:54] It was the best way of making sure it didn’t happen 这是确保那不会发生的最好的办法了
[1:11:56] You can send it to my barracks 你可以把钱寄到我的军营里
[1:11:58] Those two know the address 那两个人知道地址
[1:12:03] No one’s going to believe me 没人会相信我的
[1:12:05] That’s because you’re not going to tell them 那是因为你不会告诉他们
[1:12:08] Come on, darling. 快来 亲爱的
[1:12:13] Wonderful meeting you all 很高兴见到你们
[1:12:15] Huge fan 超级粉丝
[1:12:18] Toodle 再会了
[1:12:22] God, he is such a wanker 他真是一个混蛋
[1:12:26] I quite like him 我还挺喜欢他的
[1:12:28] So what now? 那现在要怎样
[1:12:30] I ask you a question 我要问你个问题
[1:12:33] In private 单独问
[1:12:50] How much trouble am I in? 我遇到多大的麻烦了
[1:12:52] That depends 那得看情况
[1:12:53] Tell me what you know about Betchley Park? 告诉我关于布莱彻公园你都知道些什么
[1:12:55] Bletchley? 布莱彻
[1:12:57] The reason your spy novel hasn’t been published 你那本谍战小说还没出版的原因
[1:12:59] is because we have it 是因为被我们扣下了
[1:13:02] You do? 是吗
[1:13:03] We’re trying to ascertain if its author 我们正试图查明其作者是否
[1:13:05] has intimate knowledge of a classified project 知道一个机密项目的内幕
[1:13:10] I, I thought you were glorified tax inspectors 我 我还以为你们是光荣的税务督察
[1:13:15] We’re government employees 我们是政府雇员
[1:13:17] concerned with safekeeping matters 负责对战争至关重要的事项
[1:13:19] essential to the war effort 的保密工作
[1:13:20] You’re spies? 你们是间谍
[1:13:22] We’re representatives of the security services 我们是国家安全机关的代表
[1:13:26] And you think that.. 然后你们认为
[1:13:29] I’m in possession of state secrets 我持有国家机密
[1:13:32] Are you? 你有吗
[1:13:35] no, no, good lord 不 不 天呐
[1:13:42] No, I have 不 我
[1:13:43] I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about 我完全不知道你在说什么
[1:13:48] If you cooperate 如果你好好合作
[1:13:50] I can make all this go away 我可以让这些一笔勾销
[1:13:56] Can you take away my debts 你能减免我的债务吗
[1:13:58] placate the IRS and the inland revenue 搞定美国国税局和英国税务局
[1:14:00] then force the Americans to 然后强制美国人
[1:14:01] start paying my royalties again? 继续支付给我版税吗
[1:14:07] All I’m trying to do is earn a living 我只不过想挣口饭吃
[1:14:10] Whatever you think I’ve done 不管你觉得我做了什么
[1:14:12] I haven’t 我都没做
[1:14:15] Everything that I’ve ever written 我所写的一切
[1:14:16] is just a figment of my imagination 都只是我想象的虚构
[1:14:19] you’ve quite an imagination 那你想象力挺丰富的
[1:14:24] Yes, it’s a curse 是啊 这是一个诅咒
[1:14:26] I can see 我能看出来
[1:14:30] You’ve left us with quite a mess to clean up 你可给我们留下了一个烂摊子来收拾
[1:14:35] Can I do anything to help? 有什么我能帮忙的吗
[1:14:37] Go home, keep quiet 回家 不要声张
[1:14:40] and if you ever get the call, remember 如果你接到了电话 记着
[1:14:43] You owe us 你欠我们的
[1:14:58] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你是不是忘了什么
[1:15:06] The £20,000 in your pocket 你口袋里的两万英镑
[1:15:25] Caught red-handed 被抓到现行了[满手鲜血]
[1:15:46] Can I 可以吗
[1:15:49] Be my guest 当然
[1:15:58] Wiping Gore off another man’s face 你知道擦去一个男人脸上的血
[1:16:00] doesn’t break any wedding vows, you know 是不会打破婚誓的
[1:16:06] Thank you 谢谢
[1:16:13] You saved my life 你救了我
[1:16:16] Again 又一次
[1:16:25] I’m going to do something in return 我得报答你
[1:16:35] If I’m not mistaken, Rocco’s still downstairs 如果我没记错 罗科还在楼下
[1:16:42] I think he’s taken it badly 我觉得他现在很难受
[1:16:44] See if you can persuade him up here 看你能不能说服他上来
[1:16:47] We need a withess 我们需要一个见证人
[1:16:51] For the deed 为了签契据
[1:16:57] Once you’ve sold the manuscript, you can give me a commission 你卖了手稿后 可以给我一份佣金
[1:17:05] I don’t know what to say 我不知道该说什么了
[1:17:08] “Thank you” “谢谢”
[1:17:12] Thank you 谢谢
[1:17:16] Go on. Just hurry up 去吧 快点
[1:17:19] Our two spies won’t be happy 如果一会儿警察来了我们还没走
[1:17:21] if we’re still here when the police arrive 那两个间谍可会不高兴的
[1:17:23] And take that off 还有把那个脱了吧
[1:17:25] Rocco won’t want to be reminded 罗科不会想回想起的
[1:17:48] Rocco 罗科
[1:17:59] Rocco 罗科
[1:18:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:18:11] Looking for you 在找你
[1:18:13] What are you doing? 你又在干什么
[1:18:17] I am giving Jun and Frankie some dignity in death 我在给君和弗兰基一些最后的尊严
[1:18:30] Did you shoot someone? 你对谁开枪了吗
[1:18:35] It was that PC all along 一直都是那个警员
[1:18:38] She killed jun and Frankie? 她杀了君和弗兰基吗
[1:18:40] Yeah 是的
[1:18:43] She’s dead? 她死了吗
[1:18:46] Body’s upstairs 尸体就在楼上
[1:18:48] But look, we need to leave before the real police arrive 但我们得在真警察来之前离开这里
[1:18:58] I’m staying here 我要留在这里
[1:19:03] That’s a terrible idea 那不是个好主意
[1:19:05] God knows what you’ll be blamed for 天知道你会背什么锅
[1:19:09] I don’t care 我不在乎
[1:19:10] It’s how it should be 本来就该这样
[1:19:14] – What about the money? – What money? -那钱怎么办 -什么钱
[1:19:17] Well, your money 你的钱
[1:19:19] Frankie’s money 弗兰基的钱
[1:19:21] What about it? I’ve got no claim to it 钱怎么了 那又不是我的钱
[1:19:25] Well someone needs to see it goes to the right person 总要有人将它交给合适的人吧
[1:19:30] Maybe Jun has a daughter 也许君有个女儿呢
[1:19:39] I hadn’t thought about that 我没想到过那个
[1:19:44] Sign on the line, Address and name underneath 签在这里 住址和姓名写在下面
[1:19:56] Thank you 谢谢
[1:19:59] I’m going to get a few things from upstairs 我要上楼拿些东西
[1:20:02] I’ll be back in a few minutes 一会儿就回来
[1:20:39] You’re not having my bag 包可不给你
[1:20:43] Just like that 就像那样
[1:20:46] Not quite 不完全是
[1:20:53] You were right 你是对的
[1:20:57] I’ve changed my mind 我改主意了
[1:21:00] – Hold that thought – What are you doing? -等等 -你在干什么
[1:21:03] Well, if you’re gonna start drinking 如果你要开始喝酒
[1:21:04] it’d be a crime to open your account with that. 可不能从那种酒开始
[1:21:06] Here. See if you can find some soda water. 这样 看你能不能找到一些苏打水
[1:21:17] Will this do? 这个可以吗
[1:21:39] – it won’t kill ya – It might -它不会要了你的命的 -可能会
[1:21:42] we all end up dead 我们最终都会死
[1:21:44] Just a question of how and why 只不过是方式和原因不同
[1:21:47] And whether we are drunk at the time 还有就是那时我们是否是醉着的
[1:21:51] Cheers 干杯
[1:22:02] Second thoughts, I 又想了一想 我
[1:22:04] I can’t break the habit of a lifetime 我不能打破我一生的习惯
[1:22:05] No, go on. Come on 别啊 喝吧 来嘛
[1:22:09] Sorry 抱歉
[1:22:14] I can’t change your mind 我不能使你改变主意
[1:22:17] You know how stubborn I am 你知道我有多固执的
[1:22:25] Ain’t that the truth 确实如此
[1:22:36] I understand the money and the manuscript, but 我能理解你为了钱还有手稿 但是
[1:22:42] Why do you want to kill me? 你为什么想杀我
[1:22:48] Did I do something? All those years ago 是我做了什么吗 在多年以前
[1:22:55] – Too clever for your own good – Is that the point? -你太聪明了 -就因为这吗
[1:22:58] You want to punish me 你想惩罚我
[1:23:02] You think too much 你想得太多了
[1:23:07] What’s more valuable than the last ever Poirot novel 什么会比最后一本波洛小说更值钱
[1:23:13] Your last ever book 你的最后一本小说
[1:23:24] Was it the fingerprint? 是因为指纹吗
[1:23:28] I decided last minute to write you that message 我最后才决定给你写那个警告
[1:23:32] Before you gave the envelope to PC o’hanauer 在你把信封交给欧哈诺尔警员之前
[1:23:43] she really is a copper, you know 你知道吗 她真是个条子
[1:23:46] I wondered 我怀疑过
[1:23:48] Nicked me for looting, but… 抓到我抢劫 但是
[1:23:51] Easily corruptible 很容易就被收买了
[1:23:54] Well, she must have trusted you 她一定很信任你
[1:23:58] She loved me 她爱我
[1:24:03] People are stupid 人都是愚蠢的
[1:24:08] Up to a point 在某种程度上是的
[1:24:18] once I’d acknowledged the awful possibility 在我想到有可能
[1:24:21] that you’d planned the whole thing 是你计划了这起事件后
[1:24:23] the truth was quick to unravel. 真相很快就浮出了水面
[1:24:26] Even then, I wanted you to come up those stairs 就算那样 我还是希望你能上来
[1:24:28] – What have you – And prove me wrong -你做了什么 -证明我推测错了
[1:24:32] Two pockets, two flasks 两个口袋 两只酒瓶
[1:24:35] I just swapped them 我刚将它们互换了一下
[1:24:37] after you poisoned Frankie 在你给弗兰基下毒后
[1:24:39] you made a show of offering us a drink 你又假意让我们喝酒
[1:24:42] Like the writing in the blood, you wanted to be clever 就像用血写的字 你想做得巧妙一些
[1:24:48] You overthought it 你想得太多了
[1:24:51] your insecurities undid you 你的不安让你露了马脚
[1:24:57] like all of us 就像我们所有人一样
[1:25:49] I’m sorry 对不起
[1:25:55] I don’t believe you 我不相信你
[1:26:44] I’m sorry 我很遗憾
[1:26:47] I don’t know what I was thinking 我不知道我在想什么
[1:26:53] How could I kill the only thing in life 我怎么能杀了我生命中唯一
[1:26:55] I can truly rely upon 能依靠的东西呢
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Agatha and the Curse of Ishtar(阿加莎与伊什塔尔的诅咒)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Aladdin(阿拉丁)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme