| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | 翻\h译 芙若拉\h\h\h\h有鹿er\h\h\h\hdjoker7 | |
| [00:13] | 翻\h译 StifflerQ\h\h\h\h雨浓 | |
| [01:24] | There are moments in our lives… | 生命中总有那些 | 
| [01:25] | that seem to define us. | 能够定义我们生命的闪光时刻 | 
| [01:30] | Moments we keep going back to. | 那些我们总是忍不住一次次回想的时刻 | 
| [01:37] | My life before him was so simple and decided. | 在我遇见他之前 生活一成不变 | 
| [01:43] | And now, after him, there’s just… | 遇见他后 一切都成 | 
| [01:49] | after. | 过往云烟 | 
| [02:29] | Tessa! | 泰莎啊 | 
| [02:36] | Okay, what are we forgetting? | 还有什么东西没带 | 
| [02:40] | – Hairdryer. – Nope. | -吹风机 -带了 | 
| [02:41] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 | 
| [02:44] | Mom, it’s college, it’s not a survival course. | 妈 我是去上大学 不是生存训练营 | 
| [02:48] | Towels. Battery charger. Phone charger. | 毛巾 电池充电器 手机充电器 | 
| [02:51] | I can always drive anything up, if you forget it. | 你可能忘了 我可以随时开车给她送去 | 
| [02:55] | Okay, we should get going. We have a long drive ahead. | 该出发了 车程很长 | 
| [02:58] | Let’s do a last minute room check. | 最后再检查一下房间 | 
| [03:00] | – Oh, wait, Mom… – Thank you. | -等下 妈妈你的包 -谢谢 | 
| [03:46] | – We’re on the right floor. – B-22… | -楼层没错 -B-22号房间 | 
| [03:50] | B-22… | B-22号 | 
| [03:53] | B-22. | B-22号 | 
| [03:54] | 22… there it is. | 22号 到了 | 
| [04:06] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [04:07] | Hi. Um… | 你好 那个 | 
| [04:12] | Steph? | 你就是斯蒂芙吗 | 
| [04:14] | In the flesh. | 就是我 | 
| [04:16] | I’m Tessa. | 我是泰莎 | 
| [04:20] | It’s my new roomie. This is Tristan. | 这是我的新室友 这位是崔斯丹 | 
| [04:22] | – Hey. – Hi. I’m Tessa. | -你好 -你好 我是泰莎 | 
| [04:25] | Come in, we’re not gonna bite. | 都进来吧 我们不会咬人的 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [04:28] | Uh, so this is my mom and this is Noah. | 这是我妈 这是诺亚 | 
| [04:31] | – Hello.- Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [04:36] | Full disclosure. | 我说实话 | 
| [04:38] | I was pretty bummed to be paired with a freshman. | 我本来不太愿意和一年级新生同住 | 
| [04:40] | Then I thought, hello, bright side… | 但想想好的一面 | 
| [04:43] | I’m going to be your spirit guide. | 我可以做你的精神导师 | 
| [04:44] | We can get you into all the best places even without a fake. | 我们会带你去最炫酷的地方玩耍 真的 | 
| [04:48] | No problem. | 包在我们身上 | 
| [04:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [05:06] | I like your sweater. | 你的毛衣很漂亮 | 
| [05:08] | Thanks, I got it from the Gap. | 谢谢 盖璞买的 | 
| [05:13] | Cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [05:15] | We’re going straight down to the housing office right now… | 我们现在就去宿舍管理处 | 
| [05:17] | and requesting a room change. | 要求换宿舍 | 
| [05:18] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 | 
| [05:20] | That room reeked of weed, and you will not… | 整个房间充斥大麻的臭味 你不会 | 
| [05:24] | Can you please not make a scene? | 请你不要小题大做好吗 | 
| [05:26] | I’m not, we have worked too hard for this… | 我没有 我们为你上大学尽心竭力 | 
| [05:28] | and I don’t want you to be distracted by anyone. | 我不想让你被别人带偏了 | 
| [05:33] | Mom, this is me that we’re talking about. | 妈妈 这是我的事情 | 
| [05:37] | Can you please just trust me? | 你能相信我一次吗 | 
| [05:40] | It’ll be fine, I promise… promise. | 没事的 我保证 真的 | 
| [05:48] | House is gonna be so empty without you. | 家里没了你一定空荡荡的 | 
| [05:51] | I know. I’ll miss you. | 我懂 我会想你的 | 
| [05:54] | Oh, god, I am so proud of you. | 天啊 我真为你感到骄傲 | 
| [05:56] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 | 
| [06:00] | Okay. I love you, my baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 | 
| [06:06] | I’m going. See you later. | 我要走了 再见 | 
| [06:08] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [06:15] | I got it. | 给我吧 | 
| [06:21] | This is the part I’ve been dreading. | 我最怕这种场面了 | 
| [06:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [06:25] | Oh, I was actually talking about the ride home with your mom. | 我其实说的是和你妈妈两人开车回家 | 
| [06:35] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [07:03] | How much did I freak your mom out? | 我把你妈妈吓得不轻吧 | 
| [07:08] | She thinks I’m going to be a bad influence? | 她是不是觉得我会成为反面教员 | 
| [07:11] | She’s just very protective. | 她只是太爱操心了 | 
| [07:13] | It’s always only been the two of us. | 一直是我们两个相依为命 | 
| [07:18] | No, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [07:20] | See? Seems like she has nothing to worry about. | 看吧 她根本就不用担心 | 
| [07:24] | Your brother’s cute. | 你弟弟还挺帅的 | 
| [07:26] | Oh, you mean Noah, no, he’s my boyfriend. | 你是说诺亚 他 他其实是我男朋友 | 
| [07:29] | Shit, sorry. | 擦 抱歉 | 
| [07:31] | No, it’s okay. He’s a senior in high school. | 没事 他今年高三 | 
| [07:36] | It’s Tristan. I was supposed to meet her. | 是崔斯丹 我们约好见面的 | 
| [07:39] | What’s with all the old books? | 那些旧书是怎么回事 | 
| [07:42] | Who brings books to college? | 谁上大学还带书啊 | 
| [07:44] | Me, I guess. | 可能只有我吧 | 
| [07:47] | The bookish vibe, I like that. Alright, I’m out. | 我喜欢你那种书卷气 好了我要走了 | 
| [07:51] | Okay, bye. | 再见 | 
| [08:01] | 妈妈 预祝明天开学顺利❤ | |
| [08:05] | 诺亚☺ 晚安 | |
| [08:27] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [08:30] | Econ 101? | 这里是经济学概论的教室吗 | 
| [08:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [08:38] | It’s locked, yeah, I already tried it. | 锁住了 我已经试过了 | 
| [08:42] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:47] | Couple of early birds, huh? | 你们来得挺早的嘛 | 
| [08:52] | Have fun in there. | 祝上课愉快 | 
| [08:55] | – Sorry, after you. – Oh, after you. | -抱歉 你先请 -你先请 | 
| [08:57] | – No, no, honestly, I insist. – No, I insist. | -不 你先 -不 你先 | 
| [09:00] | – No, honestly… – My mother raised me to… | -真的 -从小我妈妈就教我 | 
| [09:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:07] | Are you a first year, too? | 你也是一年级的吗 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah. Are you an Econ major? | 是的 你是经济专业的吗 | 
| [09:11] | That’s the plan, you? | 算是吧 你呢 | 
| [09:15] | I’m an English major. | 我是英语专业的 | 
| [09:19] | I’m Landon, by the way. | 对了 我叫兰登 | 
| [09:21] | Tessa, hi. | 你好 我叫泰莎 | 
| [09:22] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [09:28] | Good morning, I’m Professor Alexander… | 上午好 我是亚历山大教授 | 
| [09:31] | and welcome to Econ 101. | 欢迎选修经济学概论 | 
| [09:34] | This might be the most important class you take here… | 这可能是你们在大学里最重要的一门课 | 
| [09:37] | so I expect everyone here to closely pay attention… | 希望各位都能认真听课 | 
| [09:41] | and benefit from the 25-year career I had on Wall Street. | 从我25年的华尔街从业经验中学到东西 | 
| [09:46] | Now let’s get started. | 现在开始上课 | 
| [10:21] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [10:23] | Uh, I think that you’re in the wrong room. | 你是不是走错门了 | 
| [10:28] | I’m in the right room. | 我没走错 | 
| [10:31] | How did you even get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [10:34] | Okay. Can you please go out into the hall, so I can get dressed? | 你能先到走廊里待一下吗 我好穿衣服 | 
| [10:39] | Don’t flatter yourself, I’m not looking. | 别自恋了 我又没看你 | 
| [10:47] | You took your time. | 你慢慢穿 | 
| [10:49] | There they are. Hey, Tessa. | 你来啦 泰莎也在啊 | 
| [10:53] | Hi, uh, can you please ask your boyfriend to leave… | 你能让你男朋友回避一下 | 
| [10:57] | so I can get dressed? | 让我好穿衣服吗 | 
| [10:58] | Uh, not my boyfriend. What did you say to her? | 这不是我男朋友 你跟她说什么了 | 
| [11:00] | Nothing. I’ve been minding my own business. | 没说什么 我一直在做自己的事 | 
| [11:03] | Okay, well, whoever he is. | 好吧 不管他是谁 | 
| [11:09] | You’re going out with us tonight. | 你今晚和我们一起出去玩 | 
| [11:11] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不太确定 | 
| [11:12] | I’m trying to picture this one at a party. | 我真想在派对上和别人描述这香艳一幕 | 
| [11:19] | Just not seeing it. | 因为没见过这种嘛 | 
| [11:23] | You’re not going to stay in here forever, right? | 你不会要一直待在这里吧 | 
| [11:25] | Nope. | 不会 | 
| [11:34] | The Great Gatsby… it’s a good book. | 《了不起的盖茨比》 是本好书 | 
| [11:39] | Hate to spoil it… | 我不想剧透 | 
| [11:43] | but it was all a dream. | 但最终不过是一场大梦 | 
| [11:48] | Actually… | 实际上 | 
| [11:52] | it was all a lie. | 应该是一场谎言 | 
| [12:12] | What’s he looking at? | 他在看什么 | 
| [12:15] | Hello, can I get a Cappuccino with almond milk… | 你好 我想点一杯杏仁奶卡布奇诺 | 
| [12:18] | – add cinnamon on top? – Sure thing. | -加肉桂粉 -当然 | 
| [12:20] | I’ll have a regular black coffee, please. | 我要中杯黑咖 | 
| [12:22] | And for you? | 您要些什么 | 
| [12:23] | Can I have an Americano, please? | 我要一杯美式 | 
| [12:25] | No problem. | 好的 | 
| [12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:27] | Ooh, such a player. | 你这花花公子 | 
| [12:30] | – Now pick it up. – Thank you. | – 你们的咖啡好了 -谢谢 | 
| [12:33] | You’re picking us up, right, Zed? | 你会来接我们对吧 泽德 | 
| [12:35] | When am I picking you guys up? | 我几点接你们 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t know, 8:00? | 不知道 可能8点 | 
| [13:03] | Guess what? | 知道有什么好事吗 | 
| [13:09] | We’re gonna go to a party tonight. | 我们今晚去参加派对 | 
| [13:12] | I don’t know. | 我不太确定 | 
| [13:14] | You’re going, don’t you want to have fun? | 一定要去 你难道不想好好玩玩吗 | 
| [13:18] | Ssh! | 嘘 | 
| [13:19] | You, ssh! | 你才嘘 | 
| [13:22] | Yeah, of course, I do. | 我当然想 | 
| [13:24] | Then grab your shit… | 那就收拾好你的东西 | 
| [13:27] | Yes, okay… okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [13:29] | Let’s get ready to party. | 为派对做准备吧 | 
| [13:48] | What do you think? What? | 你觉得这件怎么样 怎么了 | 
| [13:51] | It’s… it’s pretty. | 这件 挺好看的 | 
| [13:57] | Maybe it’s just a little too formal. | 可能有点太过正式了 | 
| [14:06] | You said be myself. | 是你说 让我做自己的 | 
| [14:09] | You know what, I love it. I love it. | 知道吗 我其实还挺喜欢的 真的 | 
| [14:24] | Oh, isn’t it crazy? | 是不是很棒 | 
| [14:26] | – Hey! – Hey. What’s up? | -嗨 -嗨 你好吗 | 
| [14:29] | Chug, chug, chug, chug! | 一口闷 一口闷 一口闷 一口闷 | 
| [14:30] | Ooh, chug, chug, chug. | 一口闷 一口闷 一口闷 | 
| [14:35] | There’s my baby. | 宝贝你来了 | 
| [14:39] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好吗 | 
| [14:44] | – Hi, Tessa. – Hi. | -你好 泰莎 -你好 | 
| [14:48] | I need things to be way less in focus. | 我需要放松一下注意力 | 
| [14:57] | Do that again, do that again. | 再一次 再一次 | 
| [14:58] | Do it again? I’m dying over here. | 再一次 我都快窒息了 | 
| [15:00] | Do it! I want to get it on the camera. | 再来一次 我要录下来 | 
| [15:04] | Sick, bro. | 屌啊 兄弟 | 
| [15:10] | Hey, guys, this is my new roommate, Tessa. | 各位 这是我的新室友泰莎 | 
| [15:16] | This is everybody. | 这是大家伙儿 | 
| [15:20] | Nice to meet you, my name’s Zed. | 很高兴认识你 我叫泽德 | 
| [15:23] | You’ve met Hardin, and that’s Molly. | 哈丁你见过了 那是莫莉 | 
| [15:25] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [15:26] | You want to sit down? | 要坐下来吗 | 
| [15:29] | Cute dress. | 有趣的裙子 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, yeah, and that’s Jace… the Townie. | 对了 那是杰斯 城里人 | 
| [15:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:38] | What’s your major, Tessa? | 泰莎 你是哪个专业的 | 
| [15:41] | Um, I’m thinking business or maybe economics. | 我在纠结学工商还是经济 | 
| [15:44] | Very cool. | 很酷 | 
| [15:47] | You want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 | 
| [15:49] | I don’t really drink. | 我其实不喝酒 | 
| [15:50] | Come on, we’re all drinking, have a drink. | 拜托 我们都喝酒 来一杯 | 
| [15:52] | – She doesn’t drink? – Just a shot. | -她居然不喝酒 -就一口 | 
| [15:54] | – Do it, come on. – Just a small one. | -喝吧 拜托 -就一小口 | 
| [15:58] | Oh, my god, Steph, where’d you find this girl? | 天呐 斯蒂芙 这姑娘从哪儿找的 | 
| [16:00] | No one’s talking to you. | 没人和你说话 | 
| [16:02] | Oh… yes! | 漂亮 | 
| [16:10] | Cheers to that. | 为你这口干杯 | 
| [16:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [16:13] | Ooh, babe. Aw, poor baby. | 宝贝 可怜的宝贝 | 
| [16:17] | You’re so pretty. | 你怎么这么美 | 
| [16:20] | Okay, so, um, guys… truth or dare? | 伙计们 真心话还是大冒险 | 
| [16:24] | – What? – Truth or dare? | -什么 -真心话还是大冒险 | 
| [16:26] | – No, no! – Come on. | -不想玩 -别啊 | 
| [16:28] | Isn’t this a kid’s game? | 这不是小孩子玩的游戏吗 | 
| [16:30] | Not the way we play. | 我们玩的方式不一样 | 
| [16:32] | Hey, Tessa, truth or dare? | 泰莎 真心话还是大冒险 | 
| [16:36] | Truth. | 真心话 | 
| [16:37] | Craziest place you’ve had sex. | 你曾经做爱最疯狂的地方 | 
| [16:42] | Um, pass. | 跳过 | 
| [16:45] | Why, it’s an easy one. | 为什么 这很简单 | 
| [16:52] | Wait… are you a virgin? | 等等 你还是处女 | 
| [17:02] | – I’ll do dare. – Dare, hm. | -我选大冒险 -大冒险 | 
| [17:05] | I dare you to make out with Hardin. | 大冒险就是 你得和哈丁做爱 | 
| [17:08] | She won’t do it. | 她不会的 | 
| [17:09] | This never ends well. | 不会有好结果的 | 
| [17:30] | Do you want to do this? | 你想做吗 | 
| [17:35] | You having fun, Molly? | 玩得开心吗 莫莉 | 
| [17:44] | I’m done playing this game. | 游戏结束了 | 
| [17:46] | Oooh, sucks to suck. | 真扫兴 | 
| [17:51] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢这姑娘 | 
| [17:52] | Hardin Scott got his first rejection. | 哈丁·斯考特头一次被拒绝 | 
| [17:57] | Denied, bro. | 不是吧 老兄 | 
| [18:11] | I thought we were gonna Facetime? | 我们不是应该视频的吗 | 
| [18:13] | Yeah, sorry. | 是 抱歉 | 
| [18:15] | Where are you right now? It’s really loud. | 你现在在哪里 好吵 | 
| [18:19] | Um, I’m with Steph, and her friends… | 我和斯蒂芙在一起 还有她朋友 | 
| [18:23] | but they’re all just like… I don’t know. | 但是他们都 我不知道 | 
| [18:28] | So, you’re at a party? | 所以 你去参加派对了 | 
| [18:30] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 | 
| [18:31] | I just had one drink. | 就喝了一小口 | 
| [18:32] | Okay, so you go to college… | 所以 你上大学 | 
| [18:35] | and now you drink, that’s… that’s really great, Tessa. | 还喝酒 这 这真是太好了 泰莎 | 
| [18:38] | Noah, can you not be so like… | 诺亚 别像这样 | 
| [18:39] | So like what? I’m not the one who’s out partying right now. | 哪样 出去嗨的人不是我 | 
| [18:43] | – Just forget it. – Tessa, I want… | -算了 -泰莎 我想 | 
| [18:49] | My bad. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [19:53] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 | 
| [19:57] | Are you looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 | 
| [20:01] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了 | 
| [20:04] | I don’t drink… just like you don’t. | 我不喝酒 和你一样 | 
| [20:13] | “He’s more myself than I am. | 他比我更像我自己 | 
| [20:17] | Whatever our souls are made of. | 不论我们的灵魂由何组成 | 
| [20:20] | His and mine are the same.” | 他的和我的都是一样的 | 
| [20:24] | It’s Bronte, Teresa? | 布朗特写的 特蕾莎 | 
| [20:31] | I know it’s Bronte… | 我知道是布朗特写的 | 
| [20:37] | and my name is Tessa. | 我的名字是泰莎 | 
| [20:42] | What were you doing in my room, Tessa? | 你在我房间做什么 泰莎 | 
| [20:45] | Your room? | 你的房间 | 
| [20:48] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [21:04] | Are we still playing? | 我们继续玩吗 | 
| [21:09] | ‘Cause I think you owe me a dare. | 你还欠我一次大冒险 | 
| [21:29] | Wait, I can’t. | 等等 我做不到 | 
| [21:38] | I need to go. | 我该走了 | 
| [21:54] | Don’t doubt me, I got this… | 相信我 我拿到了 | 
| [21:55] | look, look, here we go, ready? | 看着 看着 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:57] | Oh! Nice shot, all right. | 漂亮的一击 | 
| [22:06] | 诺亚☺ 我对你很失望 | |
| [22:11] | 诺亚☺ 你妈说你不应该和室友出去混 | |
| [22:29] | 诺亚☺ 抱歉 我是为了你好 | |
| [22:37] | 诺亚☺ 我知道 但是我 | |
| [23:21] | I’m glad I’m not the only freshman in this class. | 很高兴我不是课堂里唯一的新人 | 
| [23:25] | – Yeah, I’m psyched I got in. – Yeah. | -是的 我很高兴能进来 -是的 | 
| [23:27] | All right, folks, let’s get started… | 家伙们 我们开始上课吧 | 
| [23:30] | Jane Austen’s masterpiece. | 简·奥斯汀的杰作 | 
| [23:33] | Who in here has already read Pride and Prejudice? | 你们谁读过《傲慢与偏见》 | 
| [23:39] | And what did you think of it on the first read? | 读第一遍的时候有什么感想 | 
| [23:43] | Let’s hear from our newcomer, Mr. Scott. | 请新来的这位 斯考特先生 回答 | 
| [23:49] | Pride and Prejudice… | 《傲慢与偏见》 | 
| [23:50] | Elizabeth Bennett needs to chill. | 伊丽莎白·贝内特需要冷静 | 
| [23:55] | She gave Darcy a way worse time than he deserved. | 她配不上达西 | 
| [23:58] | Are you saying that Darcy was not in love with Elizabeth? | 你是说 达西并不爱伊丽莎白 | 
| [24:02] | Love is just a transaction… | 爱情只是一场交易 | 
| [24:06] | we’re all hardwired to desire. | 我们都是被欲望支配的生物 | 
| [24:08] | We present the correct set of desirable traits and boom… | 我们把这种欲望表现得淋漓尽致 | 
| [24:13] | we can turn it on and we can turn it off. | 我们很好地操控着欲望 | 
| [24:19] | Yes. Ms. Young? Tessa? | 泰莎女士 还是小姐 | 
| [24:22] | I think that it was the most revolutionary feminist novel… | 我认为这是我读过的最具革命性的 | 
| [24:27] | that I’ve ever read, that a woman of that era would have… | 女权主义小说 那个时代的女人 | 
| [24:31] | the strength to reject Darcy when he treated her poorly. | 受到不公待遇就应该勇敢拒绝达西 | 
| [24:33] | That’s a load. | 一派胡言 | 
| [24:38] | It was Darcy’s very attitude that attracted Elizabeth to him. | 正是达西的态度吸引了 伊丽莎白 | 
| [24:42] | Darcy’s attitude was rude and mocking. | 达西的态度粗鲁且傲慢 | 
| [24:43] | I think that he was lucky to be with a woman… | 我认为他该庆幸能和一个女人 | 
| [24:45] | with as much integrity as Elizabeth. | 正义如伊丽莎白的女人在一起 | 
| [24:47] | The only reason he even asked her to marry him… | 他向她求婚的唯一理由 | 
| [24:49] | was ’cause she wouldn’t stop throwing herself… | 是因为她一直在投怀送抱 | 
| [24:51] | Throwing herself at him? He was pursuing her. | 向她投怀送抱 他在追求她 | 
| [24:53] | She’s clearly not satisfied with her life… | 她显然对自己的生活不满意 | 
| [24:55] | and is looking for excitement wherever she can get it. | 所以一直在寻求刺激 | 
| [24:57] | Well, I think that it’s obviously all in his head… | 我认为这都是他自作多情 | 
| [25:00] | that she had any feelings for him at all. | 以为她对他有感觉 | 
| [25:02] | Well, there you have it. | 你赢了 | 
| [25:07] | That’s the power of a good book. | 这就是一本好书的魅力 | 
| [25:15] | That was exciting. | 太刺激了 | 
| [25:17] | No, it was annoying. | 才不是 这很无聊 | 
| [25:19] | I enjoyed it. | 我很享受 | 
| [25:20] | Look, whatever you’re thinking, don’t. | 听着 不管你怎么想 也别想 | 
| [25:23] | Nothing happened between us. Okay? I have a boyfriend. | 我们之间什么也没有 我有男朋友 | 
| [25:26] | Us… I thought we were talking about Pride and Prejudice. | 我们 我以为我们在聊《傲慢与偏见》 | 
| [25:37] | Hey, do you want to go get some coffee? | 去喝杯咖啡如何 | 
| [25:42] | How can someone be so arrogant? | 怎么会有这么傲慢的人 | 
| [25:44] | “Elizabeth Bennett needs to chill.” | 伊丽莎白·贝内特需要冷静 | 
| [25:46] | Like who even… who even says that? | 谁会这么说 | 
| [25:51] | That’s just Hardin being Hardin. | 哈丁就是这样 | 
| [25:53] | You know him? | 你认识他 | 
| [25:55] | Yeah, we’re, uh, we’re practically related. | 是 我们 其实是亲戚 | 
| [26:00] | My mom is dating Chancellor Scott. | 我妈妈在和斯考特校长谈恋爱 | 
| [26:04] | Chancellor Scott is Hardin’s dad… | 斯考特校长是哈丁的爸爸 | 
| [26:08] | and Hardin and I, we tolerate each other, but barely. | 哈丁和我 我们做不到接纳对方 | 
| [26:12] | His father’s the chancellor? | 他爸爸是校长 | 
| [26:15] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [26:20] | Listen, Tessa, he’s just trying to get a reaction. | 泰莎 他只是想得到回应 | 
| [26:25] | Well, he’s not gonna get one from me. | 我不会给他任何回应 | 
| [26:36] | It actually does hurt. | 真痛 | 
| [26:41] | You should get one. | 你也来一个 | 
| [26:43] | My mom would literally kill me. | 我妈会杀了我 | 
| [26:46] | You need to get this. | 你需要这个 | 
| [26:51] | I bet you’d love that one. | 我敢打赌你喜欢这个 | 
| [26:53] | Yeah, dice… | 是的 骰子 | 
| [26:56] | I feel like my mom has everything planned out for me. | 我觉得我妈妈为我安排了一切 | 
| [26:58] | Like, I think she’s been planning my wedding | 比如 从我和诺亚五岁开始 | 
| [27:02] | to Noah since we were five. | 就计划我们的婚礼 | 
| [27:05] | Wait, is Noah the only dude you’ve ever gone out with? | 诺亚是你唯一约会过的男人吗 | 
| [27:11] | That’s sad. | 太惨了 | 
| [27:19] | Watch it. | 小心 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, you guys really aren’t selling me on this. | 你们这样还想劝我也纹一个 | 
| [27:32] | Ssh! You look so good tonight. | 嘘 你今晚真棒 | 
| [27:37] | Shh! | 嘘 | 
| [28:07] | Can I get a small coffee, please? | 小杯咖啡 谢谢 | 
| [28:17] | Here you go. | 请慢用 | 
| [28:19] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:36] | I can’t stay away from you. | 在哪都能碰到你 | 
| [28:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:43] | Well, we’re gonna see each other. | 我们会经常见面 | 
| [28:46] | I’m friends with Steph and you’re roommates. | 我是斯蒂芙的朋友 你是她的室友 | 
| [28:52] | Tessa, let’s just start over, just reset and we can be… | 泰莎 让我们重新开始 我们可以 | 
| [28:56] | What… friends? | 什么 朋友 | 
| [28:58] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [29:03] | I want to show you something. | 给你看样东西 | 
| [29:05] | So show me then. | 看看 | 
| [29:08] | It’s a… it’s a place. | 是 是一个地方 | 
| [29:12] | I think that it’s better if we keep our distance. | 我们最好保持一点距离 | 
| [29:25] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 | 
| [30:37] | It’s down this way. Come on. | 在这边 来吧 | 
| [31:18] | Welcome to my favorite place. | 欢迎来到我的秘密基地 | 
| [31:23] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 | 
| [31:32] | How about a swim? | 要不要游泳 | 
| [31:42] | What are… what are you doing? | 你要做什么 | 
| [31:45] | I’m going swimming. | 我要游泳 | 
| [31:50] | Hardin… | 哈丁 | 
| [31:59] | Hardin. | 哈丁 | 
| [32:03] | Come in. | 下来 | 
| [32:06] | You can wear my t-shirt. | 你可以穿我的衣服 | 
| [32:13] | It feels amazing. | 感觉太棒了 | 
| [32:27] | A little privacy, please? | 我要换衣服了 | 
| [32:42] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [32:49] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:53] | I like it better on you. | 你穿着它更好看 | 
| [33:36] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 | 
| [33:38] | Do I even have a choice? | 我有选择的余地吗 | 
| [33:43] | Who do you love the most in the world? | 这个世界上你最爱谁 | 
| [33:47] | Easy… myself. | 简单 我自己啊 | 
| [33:53] | Of course, you do. | 当然是你自己了 | 
| [33:58] | What’s your boyfriend’s name? | 你男朋友叫什么名字 | 
| [34:00] | It’s Noah. | 他叫诺亚 | 
| [34:02] | Noah… does he go here? | 诺亚 他来吗 | 
| [34:06] | He’s in high school. | 他在上高中 | 
| [34:08] | High school? | 高中 | 
| [34:11] | And what does a high school kid do to deserve you? | 一个高中的小孩怎么能配得上你呢 | 
| [34:14] | He is nice to me. | 他对我很好 | 
| [34:17] | Nice? | 很好 | 
| [34:20] | Isn’t that just another word for boring? | 那难道不是无聊的另一种说法吗 | 
| [34:25] | Not always. | 也不一定啊 | 
| [34:27] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 | 
| [34:34] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 | 
| [34:55] | Silence… it’s peaceful. | 安静 这很平静 | 
| [35:03] | You think that’s weird? | 你觉得很奇怪吗 | 
| [35:06] | No… not at all. | 不 一点也不 | 
| [35:51] | I thought that you just wanted to be friends. | 我还以为你只是想交朋友 | 
| [36:00] | I don’t think we can ever be just friends. | 我不觉得我们会仅仅成为朋友 | 
| [38:01] | Have you never been touched before? | 以前从来没人摸过你吗 | 
| [38:18] | Why’d you stop? | 你为什么停了 | 
| [38:23] | We’ve got time. | 我们还有时间 | 
| [38:31] | So, why do you call them “chips”? | 所以为什么你们管它们叫 炸土豆条 | 
| [38:33] | Why do you call them “fries”? | 你们为什么管它们叫 炸薯条 | 
| [38:35] | Because they’re fried. | 因为他们是油炸的啊 | 
| [38:36] | They’re not French. | 它们又不是法国的 | 
| [38:39] | You’ve got plenty there. | 你那还有那么多呢 | 
| [38:42] | Hey, uh, I ordered mine without ketchup. | 嘿 我点的是不要番茄酱的 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, right, I’ll be right back. | 哦是的 我马上回来 | 
| [38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:48] | No ketchup? That’s very un-American. | 不要番茄酱吗 那太不美国了 | 
| [38:51] | I’m full of surprises. | 我可是惊喜连连哦 | 
| [38:56] | So… what’s your story then? | 那么 能聊聊你吗 | 
| [39:00] | My story? | 聊聊我 | 
| [39:02] | Yeah. Like, your family? How you ended up here? | 对啊 比如你的家庭 你是怎么到这的 | 
| [39:07] | Pass. | 别聊这个了 | 
| [39:12] | I just don’t think asking a bunch of arbitrary questions… | 我只是觉得 问一堆关于过去的问题 | 
| [39:16] | about someone’s past is really gonna tell you who they are. | 也不能完全了解一个人的本性 | 
| [39:21] | I can find out who you are by sitting here… | 通过这样和你一起坐下来聊天 | 
| [39:24] | and spending time with you. | 我能了解到你是个怎样的人 | 
| [39:33] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [39:36] | What? | 什么怎么 | 
| [39:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 | 
| [39:40] | I’m just waiting for you to reveal your true self to me… | 我只是坐在这 等着看 | 
| [39:43] | by just sitting here and spending time with you. | 你你会不会对我敞开心扉 | 
| [39:46] | Here you go. | 你的来了 | 
| [39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:50] | Okay, fair enough… one question. | 那好吧 就一个问题 | 
| [39:57] | Why do you have all those romance novels… | 如果你不相信爱情的话 | 
| [39:59] | if you don’t believe in love? | 为什么会有这么多爱情小说 | 
| [40:00] | Who says I don’t believe in love? | 谁说我不相信爱情了 | 
| [40:03] | You did, in Soto’s class. | 你自己说的啊 在索托的课上 | 
| [40:08] | True. | 对 | 
| [40:12] | Maybe don’t believe everything I say then. | 那就 别全信我的话咯 | 
| [40:16] | Oh, hey, guys. | 嗨 朋友们 | 
| [40:19] | Hey, Tessa. | 嗨 泰莎 | 
| [40:23] | Guys, let’s just hang out for a minute. | 朋友们 我们一起聊会儿 | 
| [40:28] | So… what have you two been up to? | 所以 你俩忙什么呢 | 
| [40:30] | – We were just… – We’re just getting some food. | -我们只是 -我们就是来吃点东西 | 
| [40:33] | Oh, how’s the boyfriend, Tess? | 你男朋友怎么样啊 泰丝 | 
| [40:37] | We’re leaving. | 我们得走了 | 
| [40:39] | Perfect. I need a ride. | 真棒 我正好搭个车 | 
| [40:40] | It’s not a good time, you can ask Zed for a ride. | 这次不方便啊 你可以搭泽德的车 | 
| [40:43] | Dude, we literally just got here. | 老兄 我们才刚到这啊 | 
| [40:45] | Excuse me. | 对不起 借过一下 | 
| [40:46] | You’re excused. | 原谅你了 | 
| [40:50] | All right… Tessa? | 好吧 泰莎 | 
| [40:55] | Really? | 真走吗 | 
| [40:59] | Yes, I won’t be long. | 对 我马上就来 | 
| [41:10] | I’ll be at the bar. | 我会在酒吧那边 | 
| [41:12] | See you around. | 到时见 | 
| [41:17] | What’s up, bro? | 什么情况 哥们 | 
| [41:19] | So, fill us in. | 给我们讲讲 | 
| [41:26] | – What was that? – What was what? | -刚下什么情况 -什么什么情况 | 
| [41:29] | Were you like embarrassed that they saw us together? | 他们看见我们在一起呢觉得很尴尬吗 | 
| [41:32] | No. | 没有 | 
| [41:38] | You know, I’m going to tell Noah about us, I just… | 你懂的 我要告诉诺亚我们的事 | 
| [41:41] | Us? What do you mean “us”? | 我们的事 你说我们的事是什么意思 | 
| [41:47] | If you want to dump Mr. High School, then go ahead… | 如果你想甩了你那位高中先生 那就甩啊 | 
| [41:50] | but don’t do it on my account. | 但别因为我甩 | 
| [41:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:57] | Look, it was fun, but I don’t date. | 今天挺好玩的 但我是不约会的 | 
| [42:07] | Are you actually kidding me? | 你在这逗我呢吗 | 
| [43:50] | You’re here. | 你在啊 | 
| [44:11] | What are you dreaming about? | 你梦见什么了 | 
| [44:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 | 
| [44:30] | What… what are you… what are you doing here? | 你 你在这 你在这干嘛呢 | 
| [44:37] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [44:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [44:47] | Yeah. No, yeah, yeah, of course. | 当然了 我很好 | 
| [44:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [44:53] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那么 我们去干点什么呢 | 
| [45:09] | Hey, there’s Tessa. | 嘿 泰莎在那 | 
| [45:11] | What’s up, Tessa? | 你好吗 泰莎 | 
| [45:12] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [45:14] | Hi. We met at the dorm. | 你好 我们在宿舍见过 | 
| [45:18] | – So, he does exist. – Nice to meet you. | -所以真有他这个人啊 -很高兴认识你 | 
| [45:20] | What’s up, man, it’s Zed, how’s it going? | 嘿 哥们 我是泽德 你好吗 | 
| [45:21] | Good, how are you doing? | 很好 你好吗 | 
| [45:26] | Cool, campfire. | 来吧 营火会 | 
| [45:28] | Tessa. | 泰莎 | 
| [45:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:32] | Cops will probably be here soon, so… | 警察应该快到了 | 
| [45:34] | Oh, should we get out of here? | 我们应该离开这吗 | 
| [45:46] | Hey, Tessa, didn’t expect to see you here. | 嘿 泰莎 没想到在这还能见到你啊 | 
| [45:54] | So, how about we play a game of Suck and Blow? | 那么我们来玩吸纸牌怎么样 | 
| [45:58] | Suck and Blow, I’m down. | 吸纸牌 我喜欢 | 
| [46:00] | Okay, I got it. | 我接到了 | 
| [46:08] | – Guess you know what that means. – Oh, no, no, I’m… | -我想你知道那意味着什么 -不 我 | 
| [46:10] | Whoa, dude, dude, dude… | 嘿 老兄 老兄 老兄 | 
| [46:13] | Leave it, Jace. Don’t go there, all right? | 别碰 杰斯 别那么做 好吗 | 
| [46:14] | Chill out, man, it’s just a game, man. | 冷静 兄弟 这只是个游戏 | 
| [46:15] | – Hey, man, she doesn’t have… – Leave it, Jace. | -老兄 她没有 -别这样 杰斯 | 
| [46:17] | Relax, dude. Hey, relax. | 放松 哥们 放松 | 
| [46:25] | Hey, hey, hey, get off! | 嘿 起开 | 
| [46:30] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 | 
| [46:32] | Dude, you’re freaking! What are you doing, man? | 老兄 你疯了吗 你在干嘛 | 
| [46:39] | Hardin? | 哈丁 | 
| [46:52] | And the referee gives a yellow card! | 裁判出示了黄牌 | 
| [46:58] | This crowd is not happy at all. | 这下这帮人可不高兴了 | 
| [47:47] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 | 
| [47:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [47:51] | Uh, well, it started about his father | 那得从他爸说起了 | 
| [47:55] | and then your name sort of came up. | 之后我就想到了你 | 
| [48:02] | He won’t talk to me | 他不肯和我说话 | 
| [48:03] | so I figured maybe he would talk to you. | 所以我猜他可能会和你说说 | 
| [48:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [48:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [48:32] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 | 
| [48:38] | Shouldn’t you be with your perfect | 你难道不应该和你 | 
| [48:39] | little boyfriend, Teresa? | 那完美的小男朋友在一起吗 特蕾莎 | 
| [48:41] | Don’t bring Noah into this. | 别把诺亚扯进来 | 
| [48:45] | I thought you didn’t drink. | 我以为你不喝酒呢 | 
| [48:47] | I don’t. | 我是不喝 | 
| [48:50] | I didn’t what does it matter? | 我以前不喝 这又有什么关系呢 | 
| [48:53] | You made a real mess in there. | 你把家里搞得一团糟 | 
| [48:55] | I was celebrating. Didn’t you hear? | 我在庆祝啊 你没听说吗 | 
| [49:03] | Dear old Dad is getting married. | 我亲爱的老父亲要结婚了 | 
| [49:06] | You should see the dump my | 你真应该看看我可怜的妈妈 | 
| [49:08] | poor mom lives in back in London. | 在伦敦住在什么样的垃圾堆里 | 
| [49:15] | Don’t you feel like you’ve had enough? | 你还没喝够吗 | 
| [49:35] | Don’t, I can get it. | 别过来 我自己能行 | 
| [49:38] | Ow, damn it. | 我靠 | 
| [49:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [50:08] | I’m sorry for how I treated you. | 很抱歉我那样对你 | 
| [50:16] | Um, if… if you don’t date, | 如果 如果你不想约会 | 
| [50:19] | if that’s how you feel… | 如果你是那样的感觉的话 | 
| [50:26] | I don’t think that is how I feel anymore. | 我觉得我现在已经不是那种感觉了 | 
| [50:34] | I’m a mess. | 我糟透了 | 
| [50:41] | I think that we’re both a mess. | 我们一样糟 | 
| [51:42] | You don’t ever have to cover up, not for me. | 你永远不用为我掩饰 | 
| [53:18] | 诺亚☺ 7个未接来电 | |
| [53:32] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [53:34] | Yeah. | 我没事 | 
| [53:36] | Where were you, I texted you, you didn’t answer me. | 你去哪了 我给你发信息你也不回 | 
| [53:38] | Um, I’m sorry. My phone died, I’m sorry. | 对不起 我手机没电了 对不起 | 
| [53:41] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 | 
| [53:42] | A friend needed my help. | 有个朋友需要我帮忙 | 
| [53:46] | But… in the middle of the night? | 大半夜的吗 | 
| [54:03] | Noah, I can explain, can we… | 诺亚 我能解释的 我们能 | 
| [54:07] | Please, can we just… can we just go inside and talk? | 求你了 我们 我们进去谈一谈好吗 | 
| [54:11] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [54:13] | No… | 不是的 | 
| [54:14] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 | 
| [54:17] | No, Noah… Noah, wait. | 不是的 诺亚 等等 | 
| [54:21] | Noah, I’m… I’m confused. | 诺亚 我 是我犯糊涂了 | 
| [54:24] | I wanted to talk to you about it for a while. | 我之前想和你说来着 | 
| [54:28] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [54:38] | Noah… | 诺亚 | 
| [54:52] | Tessa… | 泰莎 | 
| [54:54] | Go home, Hardin. | 回家吧 哈丁 | 
| [55:18] | Noah and I just broke up. | 诺亚和我刚刚分手了 | 
| [55:25] | I feel like I just lost my best friend. | 我感觉像是失去了最好的朋友 | 
| [55:31] | Come over here. | 过来 | 
| [56:06] | 妈妈 诺亚都跟我说了 给我回电话 | |
| [56:10] | 哈丁 为什么不和 我说话 | |
| [57:01] | I didn’t expect to see you. | 我没想到你会来 | 
| [57:14] | When my dad left, I was 10. | 我父亲离开时 我10岁 | 
| [57:24] | He left us with nothing. | 他什么也没留给我们 | 
| [57:31] | And my mom, she just sort of fell apart. | 我妈妈 她有点崩溃了 | 
| [57:40] | I had to take care of her alone | 我必须独自照顾她 | 
| [57:43] | but Noah was there for me, you know? | 但是诺亚一直在那儿陪着我 | 
| [57:50] | I hate myself for what I did to him. | 我为对他的所作所为而讨厌自己 | 
| [57:54] | Tessa, it’s not your fault. | 泰莎 这不是你的错 | 
| [57:58] | Yeah, it is. | 不 是我的错 | 
| [58:06] | Noah’s my best friend. | 诺亚是我最好的朋友 | 
| [58:13] | But you… | 但是你 | 
| [58:21] | You’re so much more. | 你远超朋友 | 
| [58:33] | Library is closing. | 图书馆准备关闭 | 
| [58:34] | Library is getting ready to close. | 图书馆准备关闭 | 
| [58:37] | Library is closing! | 图书馆准备关闭 | 
| [58:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [58:44] | – Come on. – What are… | -来吧 -什么 | 
| [58:45] | Down here. | 这里 | 
| [59:03] | “You could draw me to fire. | 你可以把我领入烈火 | 
| [59:05] | You could draw me to water. | 你可以把我带进深渊 | 
| [59:07] | “You could draw me to the gallows. | 你可以让我走上绞架 | 
| [59:09] | “You could draw me to any death. | 你可以把我引向任何死亡 | 
| [59:11] | “You could draw me to anything I’ve most avoided. | 你可以让我靠近任何我厌恶的事物 | 
| [59:14] | “This and the confusion of my thoughts. | 这和我的脑中的困惑 | 
| [59:17] | “So that time fit for nothing is what I mean | 时间不再适合任何事物 | 
| [59:21] | “by your being the ruin of me.” | 因为你毁了我 | 
| [59:25] | Why’d you stop? | 你为什么停下来 | 
| [59:28] | We should go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [59:37] | Hey! What are you doing here? Stop! | 你们在这里做什么 别跑 | 
| [1:00:39] | Perhaps the most mesmerizing of all things | 也许是最使人着迷的 | 
| [1:00:42] | is the binary star couple. | 是双星对 | 
| [1:00:45] | Two stars find their way across vast stretches of space | 两颗星穿过广袤无垠的深空 | 
| [1:00:49] | and time to find another wandering body | 经历成年累月的跋涉以寻找游荡的另一半 | 
| [1:00:52] | and become attached for eternity in each others’ orbit. | 并在彼此的轨道上永恒地依附着 | 
| [1:00:53] | 哈丁 我在外面 出来 | |
| [1:00:56] | Each star pushing the other to explode in supernova… | 一颗星推动着另一颗在超新星中爆炸 | 
| [1:01:07] | becoming either the nucleus of planetary nebula | 成为行星星云的核心 | 
| [1:01:11] | or just as often, resulting in a death spiral. | 或者常常 进入死亡螺旋 | 
| [1:01:14] | What are you doing, Tessa? | 你在做什么 泰莎 | 
| [1:01:17] | Learning about the stars? | 学习天文吗 | 
| [1:01:20] | The stars assist in each others’ system. | 星星在彼此的系统中相互辅助 | 
| [1:01:25] | Do you have any idea how beautiful you are right now? | 你知道你现在有多美吗 | 
| [1:01:36] | What are you always writing in there? | 你总是在那里写什么 | 
| [1:01:39] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 | 
| [1:01:50] | – Show me. – No. | -给我看看 -不 | 
| [1:01:54] | – Come on! – No chance! | -给嘛 -想都别想 | 
| [1:01:56] | I just want to see what’s… | 我只想看看 | 
| [1:03:04] | Tessa, hun? | 泰莎 亲爱的 | 
| [1:03:06] | I’ve called all the… Tessa? | 我给所有的 泰莎 | 
| [1:03:08] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你在这里干什么 | 
| [1:03:11] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [1:03:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [1:03:15] | Who’s he? Is he the guy Noah told me about? | 他是谁 他就是诺亚说的那个人吗 | 
| [1:03:17] | So this is how you spend your time instead of going to class? | 所以你不上课整天就在搞这个啊 | 
| [1:03:21] | – No! – I think I should go. | -不 -我想我该走了 | 
| [1:03:22] | You think? | 你还想待着啊 | 
| [1:03:23] | Can we talk about this outside please? Please! | 我们可以去外面谈论这个吗 拜托 | 
| [1:03:28] | You, go! Come with me. | 你 走 跟我来 | 
| [1:03:35] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [1:03:37] | I knew as soon as I saw that roommate | 我第一眼到你那个室友我就知道 | 
| [1:03:39] | that something like this would happen. | 这样的事会发生 | 
| [1:03:41] | Are you serious right now? | 你现在是认真的吗 | 
| [1:03:43] | And after all this work | 折腾了这么多 | 
| [1:03:44] | and you are gonna throw it away for some boy! | 你要为一个男孩而抛弃这一切吗 | 
| [1:03:48] | What are you talking about? I’m not. | 你在说什么 不是的 | 
| [1:03:52] | You’re going to break up with this boy | 你要和这个男孩分手 | 
| [1:03:54] | and you are going to focus on your schoolwork. | 然后专注于你的学业 | 
| [1:04:02] | Do you even know what it has been like trying to be | 你知道我无时无刻为你追求完美 | 
| [1:04:05] | perfect for you, having you mold my life | 让你完全以你的理想塑造我的人生 | 
| [1:04:09] | into the way that you wanted it to be? | 是种什么感觉吗 | 
| [1:04:11] | I did it for your own good. | 我这么做都是为你好 | 
| [1:04:15] | I am so, so sorry, Mom, that your life didn’t work out | 妈妈 我很遗憾你的人生 | 
| [1:04:19] | the way that you wanted it to, I really am | 不是你想要的那样 真的 | 
| [1:04:23] | but this is my life and you have to let me live it. | 但这是我的人生 你必须让我自己掌控 | 
| [1:04:31] | Is that really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 | 
| [1:04:34] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [1:04:45] | If I leave now, you’re cut off. | 如果我现在离开 你就自生自灭吧 | 
| [1:04:57] | He’s gonna break your heart. | 他会让你心碎的 | 
| [1:05:20] | She’s cutting you off because of Hardin. | 她跟跟你断绝联系是因为哈丁 | 
| [1:05:23] | I’m just a little worried, is all? | 我只是有点担心 | 
| [1:05:26] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [1:05:28] | Hardin is… | 哈丁很 | 
| [1:05:31] | Hardin is complicated. | 哈丁很复杂 | 
| [1:05:34] | Yeah, I know, but he’s different around me. | 我知道 但他在我身边就不一样 | 
| [1:05:39] | Just be careful. | 小心点吧 | 
| [1:05:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [1:05:56] | Yeah. Where have you been? | 嗯 你去哪里了 | 
| [1:06:01] | Jump in and I’ll show you. | 上车我告诉你 | 
| [1:06:11] | – You ready? – Yes! | -准备好了吗 -是的 | 
| [1:06:12] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -你确定吗 -是的 | 
| [1:06:21] | Who’s place is this? | 这是谁的地方 | 
| [1:06:26] | A friend of my father’s, a professor. | 我父亲的一个朋友 一位教授的 | 
| [1:06:30] | Where are they? | 他们现在在哪儿 | 
| [1:06:33] | She’s in Italy. Oh yeah, I’m meant to be watering the plants. | 她在意大利 我是来给植物浇水的 | 
| [1:06:42] | Ooh, she paints. | 她会画画 | 
| [1:06:51] | It’s really nice. | 真不错 | 
| [1:06:58] | Imagine if it were our place. | 想象一下如果这是我们的房子 | 
| [1:07:01] | Sure. | 白日梦吧 | 
| [1:07:03] | It can be. | 这可以是我们的 | 
| [1:07:07] | What, you mean, like live together? | 什么 你的意思是 同居吗 | 
| [1:07:18] | When you told me your mom was going to cut you off | 当你告诉我你妈妈要和你断绝联系时 | 
| [1:07:20] | I had to do something. | 我觉得我得做点什么 | 
| [1:07:21] | We can stay here for the rest of the year | 今年剩下的时间我们都可以呆在这里 | 
| [1:07:26] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 | 
| [1:07:34] | You did this for me? | 你这么做是为了我吗 | 
| [1:08:00] | Here. | 给 | 
| [1:08:10] | You’re gonna bring out the best of our loves. | 你会把我们最好的爱展现出来 | 
| [1:09:13] | Look at that one. It looks a bit like you. | 看看那个 看起来有点像你 | 
| [1:09:17] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [1:09:36] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 | 
| [1:09:39] | Hm? Believe what? | 相信什么 | 
| [1:09:43] | That you’re mine. | 你是我的了 | 
| [1:09:47] | Not this again. | 又来了 | 
| [1:09:53] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 | 
| [1:09:58] | Nothing could ever change the way that I feel about you. | 没有什么能改变我对你的感情 | 
| [1:10:24] | I can not believe you’ve talked me into this. | 我不敢相信你说服了我 | 
| [1:10:26] | – It’s a wedding reception, it’s not a jail sentence. | 这是个婚礼 不是监狱 | 
| [1:10:34] | – Hey, you guys made it. – Yeah. | -你们来了 -是啊 | 
| [1:10:36] | – You look beautiful, Tessa. – Oh, thank you. | -你看起来很漂亮 泰莎 -谢谢 | 
| [1:10:39] | Hey, you clean up well, man. | 你打理的也不错啊 伙计 | 
| [1:10:41] | This is so fancy. | 这里好高档 | 
| [1:10:44] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是啊 很漂亮 | 
| [1:10:47] | So we’re brothers. | 所以我们是兄弟了 | 
| [1:10:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [1:10:53] | You must be really happy for your mom and Ken. | 你一定为你妈妈和肯感到高兴 | 
| [1:10:56] | Yeah, yeah, I am. | 是的 是的 我是 | 
| [1:11:01] | I’ll see you two in there. | 一会儿里面见了 | 
| [1:11:11] | This looks so good. | 看起来不错 | 
| [1:11:29] | Look who’s here. It’s good to see you. | 看看谁来了 很高兴见到你 | 
| [1:11:33] | You, too. | 你也是 | 
| [1:11:34] | – And you must be… – Tessa. | -你一定就是 -泰莎 | 
| [1:11:36] | – Tessa. – Tessa, I’m Karen. | -泰莎 -泰莎 我是凯伦 | 
| [1:11:38] | – Hi. – I’m Landon’s mom. | -嗨 -我是兰登的妈妈 | 
| [1:11:39] | – It’s so nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [1:11:41] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 | 
| [1:11:44] | It means a lot to me that you could be here. | 你能来对我意义重大 | 
| [1:11:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [1:11:48] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢您的光临 | 
| [1:11:51] | I’m happy you decided to join us, son. | 我很高兴你决定参加 儿子 | 
| [1:11:55] | Landon tells us you’re in Professor Soto’s seminar. | 兰登告诉我们你在索托教授的研讨会上 | 
| [1:11:57] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:11:59] | So, you’re an English major? | 那你是英语专业的吗 | 
| [1:12:01] | Um, I would love to, but I think if I want to be employed | 我很想去 但如果为找工作着想的话 | 
| [1:12:04] | maybe business or econ. | 也许商业或经济会更好 | 
| [1:12:07] | If you’re interested in the business side of literature | 如果你对文学的商业方面感兴趣 | 
| [1:12:09] | my friend owns a publishing company. | 我朋友有一家出版公司 | 
| [1:12:12] | – You mean Vance? – Yes. | -你是说万斯吗 -是的 | 
| [1:12:13] | Well, I can call Vance for her. | 我可以为她给万斯打个电话 | 
| [1:12:15] | Of course, I’m sure he’d be happy to hear from you. | 当然 我相信你亲自打他会更开心的 | 
| [1:12:20] | Ken, Dana’s arrived. I think we should go say hi. | 肯 达娜来了 我想我们该去打个招呼 | 
| [1:12:27] | Enjoy. | 玩的开心 | 
| [1:12:29] | – Nice meeting you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 我也是 | 
| [1:12:40] | Let’s just have fun. | 我们找点乐子吧 | 
| [1:12:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [1:12:45] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [1:12:48] | You made me promise to be on my best behavior. | 你让我保证要好好表现 | 
| [1:13:25] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的光临 | 
| [1:13:28] | Tonight we celebrate great, good fortune | 今晚我们一同庆祝这美好的眷属 | 
| [1:13:32] | and her name is Karen. | 她的名字叫凯伦 | 
| [1:13:35] | The love of my life and… and frankly she saved my life. | 我一生的挚爱 坦白讲她救了我的命 | 
| [1:13:39] | I’m suddenly blessed by a new bride, a new life and | 我突然被一个新的新娘 新的生活和 | 
| [1:13:44] | not one, but two brilliant sons… | 不是一个 而是两个聪明的儿子 | 
| [1:13:49] | Hardin and Landon. | 哈丁和兰登所保佑 | 
| [1:13:55] | I remember an earlier time when my greatest pleasure | 我记得早些时候我最大的快乐 | 
| [1:13:57] | was to listen to Hardin, who loved to recite passages | 就是听着哈丁 | 
| [1:14:02] | from novels, all by memory | 背诵小说里的文章 一字不差 | 
| [1:14:04] | and he would perform them, leaving me with tears… | 而他精彩的表演 总让我留下泪水 | 
| [1:14:08] | – He’s not the man I grew up with. – or laughter. | -他不是陪我长大的那个人 -或者笑声 | 
| [1:14:11] | My father was a drunk and nothing more. | 我父亲是个一无是处的酒鬼 | 
| [1:14:17] | At least he’s trying | 至少他在努力 | 
| [1:14:21] | which is more than my father ever did. | 这比我父亲要好多了 | 
| [1:14:26] | People change. | 人是会改变的 | 
| [1:14:28] | Clearly, but that still doesn’t change what happened. | 是的 但这并不能改变过去 | 
| [1:14:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [1:14:43] | One night, when I was eight | 我8岁那年的一天晚上 | 
| [1:14:50] | my dad was at the pub, drunk as usual. | 我爸跟往常一样在酒吧喝得大醉 | 
| [1:14:54] | He messed with the wrong guys. | 惹到了不该惹的人 | 
| [1:14:58] | They came to our house for payback. | 后来他们来家里报复 | 
| [1:15:02] | He wasn’t there. | 我爸当时不在家 | 
| [1:15:07] | They found my mom instead. | 他们就拿我妈泄恨 | 
| [1:15:11] | I tried… | 我试图… | 
| [1:15:18] | I tried to fight them off, but I couldn’t. | 我拼命想打败他们 但是我太小了 | 
| [1:15:24] | Thank you, my friends, my family and university faculty. | 感谢我的朋友们 家人和各位老师 | 
| [1:15:29] | And that’s my dad, the beloved Chancellor Scott. | 这就是我的父亲 受人爱戴的斯考特校长 | 
| [1:15:35] | Let’s have fun! | 让我们狂欢吧 | 
| [1:15:47] | I don’t suppose you recall any of those passages. | 我并不想你回忆那些不幸的往事 | 
| [1:15:52] | Not the way you remember it. | 我可不像你那样健忘 | 
| [1:15:56] | I would love to have a dance with your brilliant son. | 我想和你帅气的儿子跳支舞 | 
| [1:17:37] | I want you now. | 我想让你知道 | 
| [1:18:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [1:18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:18:46] | Do you want me to stop? | 你想让我停下吗 | 
| [1:18:50] | No, just go slow. | 不 只是慢一点点 | 
| [1:19:19] | – Car. – It was “cat”. | -Car -不 是Cat | 
| [1:19:21] | Do another one. | 再来一次 | 
| [1:19:29] | Uh…that one is… | 呃…这是… | 
| [1:19:36] | – I have no idea! – I’m really good at this, yeah. | -不知道啊 -我很擅长这个 耶 | 
| [1:19:39] | Okay, just do one more, I promise, I’ll get it. | 好吧 再来一次 我肯定能猜到 | 
| [1:20:11] | Hm I don’t know, what was it? | 嗯 我不知道 是什么 | 
| [1:20:36] | Can always stay up late and work on that. | 能经常熬夜学习 | 
| [1:20:40] | – I’ll just see you. – I’ll text you. | -回头见 -我会给你发信息的 | 
| [1:20:55] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [1:20:57] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [1:20:59] | How’s it going? I haven’t seen you since like the bonfire. | 最近怎么样 上次聚会之后就没见过你 | 
| [1:21:02] | Yeah, I’ve been busy, I guess. | 是啊 最近有点忙 | 
| [1:21:07] | How’s it going with you and your boyfriend? | 你和男朋友怎么样了 | 
| [1:21:11] | Uh, we’re not together anymore. | 我们没再联系了 | 
| [1:21:15] | Ouch. Bye-bye, high school. | 不是吧 跟高中小男生掰了 | 
| [1:21:18] | Yeah, it was pretty painful. | 是的 很痛苦 | 
| [1:21:20] | Yeah, I can tell you moved on pretty quickly. | 是啊 不过我看你恢复的挺快啊 | 
| [1:21:24] | How’s Hardin? | 哈丁怎么样 | 
| [1:21:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [1:21:26] | He told me you guys have been hanging out. | 他说你们有出去约会 | 
| [1:21:29] | Yeah, we have. | 是的 | 
| [1:21:33] | Cool. | 酷啊 | 
| [1:21:36] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [1:21:38] | Yeah, I mean Hardin does what Hardin does. | 哈丁想做什么就做什么 | 
| [1:22:08] | 莫莉 9点鲍勃酒吧见 | |
| [1:22:14] | 莫莉 你跟她说了吗 你不说我说了 想你 9点鲍勃酒吧见 | |
| [1:22:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [1:22:28] | What’s all this about? | 这都是什么 | 
| [1:22:32] | What didn’t you tell me? | 你有什么瞒着我 | 
| [1:22:36] | Nothing. I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 没有啊 我不知道她在说什么 | 
| [1:22:37] | You don’t know what she’s talking about? | 你不知道她在说什么 | 
| [1:22:39] | – I mean, I don’t know. – What didn’t you tell me? | -我是说 我不知道 -你瞒着我什么 | 
| [1:22:41] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [1:22:44] | I need to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [1:22:45] | What, now? Hardin, answer me! | 什么 现在 哈丁 回答我的问题 | 
| [1:22:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [1:22:49] | – Out. – What’s going on? | -去外面 -到底怎么了 | 
| [1:22:54] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [1:22:55] | Of course, I do, I just… | 当然相信你 我只是… | 
| [1:22:56] | Then what’s the problem? | 那你还有什么好纠结的 | 
| [1:23:38] | 哈丁 你在哪 | |
| [1:23:53] | 杰斯 来多媒体大楼 我告诉你哈丁在哪 | |
| [1:24:25] | What are you doing in Hardin’s car? | 你在哈丁的车里干嘛 | 
| [1:24:27] | What, I can’t borrow his car? | 什么 我就不能借来用用吗 | 
| [1:24:31] | Jace, just tell me where he is! | 杰斯 告诉我他在哪里 | 
| [1:24:37] | Maybe he’s at Blind Bob’s. | 也许他在瞎子鲍勃酒吧 | 
| [1:25:08] | Oh, my gosh, hey. What’s the matter? | 哦 看呐 怎么了 | 
| [1:25:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [1:25:16] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:25:18] | You want some fries, are you hungry? | 你想来点薯条吗 饿不饿 | 
| [1:25:21] | I haven’t seen you since you moved out. | 自从你搬出去之后就没见到你了 | 
| [1:25:24] | Um, I’ve been living with Hardin off-campus. | 嗯 我和哈丁住在学校外面 | 
| [1:25:30] | Wait, you two are living together? | 等等 你们住一起了 | 
| [1:25:33] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:25:35] | Wow, Tessa, I didn’t know you two were that serious. | 泰莎 我不知道你们来真的 | 
| [1:25:37] | Yeah, we are. | 我们当然是认真的 | 
| [1:25:39] | How long has this been going on for? | 你们在一起多久了 | 
| [1:25:41] | Look who I found. | 看谁来了 | 
| [1:25:43] | Oh, hey, Jace, hi, Hardin. | 哦 嗨 杰斯 嗨 哈丁 | 
| [1:25:44] | – What’s up? What’s up, Tessa? – You are very talented. | -怎么了 泰莎 -你太聪明了 | 
| [1:25:46] | I got you. | 交给你了 | 
| [1:25:48] | Tessa? | 泰莎 | 
| [1:25:52] | Hi, Hardin. | 嗨 哈丁 | 
| [1:25:54] | Tessa was just telling us the latest. | 泰莎刚刚跟我们说了些事 | 
| [1:25:59] | Tessa’s been filling us in on all the details. | 泰莎刚刚告诉了我们一些细节 | 
| [1:26:02] | Moving in together? | 住一起吗 | 
| [1:26:03] | And you guys are so adorable. | 你们也太天真了 | 
| [1:26:06] | Is there anything you want to tell Tessa? | 你没有什么想对泰莎说吗 | 
| [1:26:09] | Yeah, like what’s been going on between you and her? | 对啊 比如你们是什么关系 | 
| [1:26:12] | Nothing’s going on with me and her. | 我们之间没什么 | 
| [1:26:13] | Well, I don’t believe you. | 哦 我不信 | 
| [1:26:16] | What have you said?! | 你瞎掰什么了 | 
| [1:26:17] | Tessa, I swear… | 泰莎 我发誓 | 
| [1:26:19] | I saw the texts that she sent. | 我看见她发给你的短信了 | 
| [1:26:20] | What te… they didn’t mean anything. | 那并不代表什么 | 
| [1:26:22] | I didn’t even reply to them, they meant nothing. | 我都没理 什么都不是 | 
| [1:26:23] | – You’re kidding me. – Tessa, nothing’s going on. | -你骗我 -泰莎 我们之间没什么 | 
| [1:26:26] | Don’t you think this thing has gone a little too far? | 你不觉得这也太扯了吗 | 
| [1:26:28] | What thing, Hardin? | 什么事 哈丁 | 
| [1:26:31] | Something’s going on, but it’s not what you think. | 确实有点问题 但并不是你想的那样 | 
| [1:26:35] | Molly, shut up. | 莫莉 闭嘴 | 
| [1:26:40] | Tessa, let’s get out of here and I’ll explain. | 泰莎 离开这里我再跟你解释 | 
| [1:26:44] | I’ll explain everything, I promise. | 我会解释所有的事 我发誓 | 
| [1:26:47] | Remember truth or dare? | 记得最初的原因或者挑战 | 
| [1:26:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [1:26:53] | Molly, don’t. | 莫莉 别 | 
| [1:26:57] | Molly! | 莫莉 | 
| [1:26:59] | I’m done playing this game. | 我不玩了 | 
| [1:27:04] | – Oh! – I like this girl. | -哦 -我喜欢这个妹子 | 
| [1:27:06] | Looks like Hardin Scott just got his first rejection. | 看样子这是哈丁·斯考特第一次被拒绝哈 | 
| [1:27:11] | You don’t think I can make it happen? | 你觉得我搞不定吗 | 
| [1:27:13] | Make what happen, Hardin? | 搞不定什么 哈丁 | 
| [1:27:16] | Here’s a dare: make her fall in love with me | 我立下挑战书 让她爱上我 | 
| [1:27:20] | and then, I’ll just… | 然后 我就… | 
| [1:27:26] | turn it off. | 甩掉她 | 
| [1:27:35] | It was all a game. | 完全就是一个游戏 | 
| [1:27:38] | Tessa, Tessa… | 泰莎 泰莎 | 
| [1:27:44] | Tessa, please you have to believe me. | 泰莎 请你相信我 | 
| [1:27:48] | Tessa, that was before everything, | 泰莎 那是之前 | 
| [1:27:51] | before I got to know you. | 在我了解你之前 | 
| [1:27:59] | Is that true? | 这是真的 | 
| [1:28:10] | And all of you knew? | 你们都知道这事 | 
| [1:28:21] | Tessa. | 泰莎 | 
| [1:28:52] | Tessa, wait. Tessa! | 泰莎 等等 泰莎 | 
| [1:28:55] | So, what exactly did you tell them, then? | 你到底跟他们说了什么 | 
| [1:28:58] | Nothing. | 什么都没 | 
| [1:29:02] | None of it was real. | 这一切都是假的 | 
| [1:29:05] | I actually thought… | 我本以为… | 
| [1:29:09] | I thought that… | 我以为… | 
| [1:29:15] | You’re just a liar. | 你就是个骗子 | 
| [1:29:18] | That was all before… | 那都是之前的事… | 
| [1:29:20] | Before what? | 什么之前 | 
| [1:29:21] | Before… | …之前 | 
| [1:29:23] | You snapped your fingers and you turned it off. | 你打了响指说要甩掉我 | 
| [1:29:32] | You said nothing could change the way you felt about me. | 你说过什么都不会改变你对我的感觉 | 
| [1:29:39] | Then, I guess we’re both liars. | 大概我们都是骗子吧 | 
| [1:31:29] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 | 
| [1:31:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [1:31:54] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我不想提它 | 
| [1:32:02] | I just… I came here to say that I’m sorry. | 我 我是来向您道歉的 | 
| [1:32:15] | I’m… I’m sorry, too. | 我 我也很抱歉 | 
| [1:32:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [1:32:58] | So how come you’re back? | 为什么回来了 | 
| [1:33:02] | I just needed to come home. | 就是想回家了 | 
| [1:33:14] | I’m so sorry, Noah. | 对不起 诺亚 | 
| [1:33:19] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来没想过要伤害你 | 
| [1:33:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 | 
| [1:33:32] | I guess I just never saw any of this coming. | 我只是没意识到会发生这一切 | 
| [1:33:40] | Yeah, but that’s like the point, right? | 是啊 但这就是关键 对吗 | 
| [1:33:48] | We like… | 我们就好像 | 
| [1:33:50] | we change and we discover who we are. | 我们改变 我们不断发现自我 | 
| [1:33:53] | I think that’s okay. | 我觉得这样挺好 | 
| [1:33:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [1:33:59] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:36:17] | On a parting note, I was deeply impressed by all | 在此离别之际 我想说 | 
| [1:36:21] | of your papers attacking our themes for this semester. | 你们这个学期的成绩给我留下深刻的印象 | 
| [1:36:25] | Congratulations on all of your good work. | 祝贺你们所取得的好成绩 | 
| [1:36:40] | Miss Young? | 杨小姐 | 
| [1:36:45] | This is what Hardin turned in. | 这是哈丁交给我的 | 
| [1:36:48] | I think it was actually written more for you than it was for me. | 我想他是想让我转交给你 | 
| [1:36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:37:32] | What is that? | 是什么 | 
| [1:37:36] | Oh, a secret spot, | 一个秘密的基地 | 
| [1:37:39] | and a good place to think. | 值得回忆的地方 | 
| [1:37:52] | I’ve read hundreds of novels in my life. | 我读过很多小说 | 
| [1:37:55] | Most of them claiming that love was the center of the universe. | 其中大部分都称爱是这个宇宙的中心 | 
| [1:37:59] | That it could heal any damage inside of us. | 可以治愈我们内心的伤痛 | 
| [1:38:02] | That it was what we need to survive. | 值得我们为此而活下去 | 
| [1:38:10] | From Darcy to Heathcliff, I thought they were fools. | 从达西到希斯克里夫 我觉得他们都很傻 | 
| [1:38:14] | That love was something fictional | 爱其实是虚构的 | 
| [1:38:16] | only found in worn pages of a book. | 只有在那些被翻旧的书页中能找到 | 
| [1:38:20] | But that has all changed | 但是这一切都变了 | 
| [1:38:22] | since I met my Elizabeth Bennet. | 因为我遇到了我的伊丽莎白·贝内特 | 
| [1:38:29] | I never thought I would find myself completely | 我从没想到我能彻底地了解自己 | 
| [1:38:32] | and utterly consumed by another until her. | 并且完全被一个人征服 直到遇见她 | 
| [1:38:36] | She took my hand and led me out of the darkness | 她挽起我的手 指引我走出黑暗 | 
| [1:38:40] | and showed me that whatever our souls are made of | 向我展现我们灵魂的所在 | 
| [1:38:46] | hers and mine are the same. | 她和我的灵魂是那么的一致 | 
| [1:38:54] | I’m sorry. Please forgive me. | 对不起 请原谅我 | 
| [1:39:01] | You once asked who I loved most in this world. | 你曾经问我这个世界上最爱的是谁 | 
| [1:39:14] | It’s you. | 是你啊 | 
| [1:39:28] | Subtitles by Explosiveskull www.OpenSubtitles.org |