英文名称:After Life
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | It’s time now. | 是时候了 |
[00:37] | You have to look beautiful for your funeral, | 为了葬礼你得打扮一下 |
[00:39] | as if you were still alive, | 就像还活着一样 |
[00:42] | just sleeping. | 只是睡着了 |
[00:45] | This is how they’re all going to remember you. | 人们会记住你这个样子 |
[01:40] | 身后事 | |
[02:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:42] | You used to enjoy it. | 你以前挺投入的 |
[02:50] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝,抱歉 |
[02:54] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操,操 |
[03:01] | Anna, what’s wrong? | 安娜,怎么了? |
[03:04] | It just it feels like… | 我觉得,你有点… |
[03:07] | it feels like you’re somewhere else. | 有点恍神 |
[03:12] | ls it about us? ls that what it is? | 是我们之间的问题吗? 是吗? |
[03:14] | It’s not about us. | 跟我们没关系 |
[03:18] | What is it do you think, huh? | 那你觉得是什么问题? |
[03:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:27] | Listen, | 你知道 |
[03:30] | I just want us to be happy again. | 我只是想让我们 重新快乐起来 |
[03:34] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗? |
[03:39] | I’m happy. | 我快乐 |
[03:40] | Anna, I love you so much. | 安娜,我如此爱你 |
[04:09] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿, 杰克. |
[04:13] | Didn’t you hear me, jackoff? | 没听见我喊你吗,笨蛋? |
[04:15] | You deaf, jackoff? Can’t fucking speak either? | 你聋了,笨蛋? 也他妈的哑巴了? |
[04:19] | – Say something! – Hey. | – 说话! – 嘿 |
[04:22] | What’s going on here? | 你们在干什么? |
[04:24] | – Nothing, Ms. Taylor. – Nothing? | – 没事,泰勒小姐 – 没事? |
[04:26] | It doesn’t look like nothing. | 看上去可不像没事儿 |
[04:29] | You boys get back to class. | 你们回教室去 |
[04:32] | Now! Back to class. | 现在就去! 回教室去 |
[04:36] | Jack, you okay? | 杰克, 你还好吗? |
[04:45] | – I think it’s dead. – Which one? | – 我想它死了 – 哪一只? |
[04:49] | That guy? No. | 这只? 不 |
[04:52] | Poor thing. He’s just scared. | 可怜的小家伙 它只是很害怕 |
[04:55] | See? | 看到吗? |
[05:16] | Jordan, are you guys picking up George Shore? | 乔登,你们挑了乔治 Shore? |
[05:19] | George is… | 乔治是… |
[06:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:38] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗? |
[06:46] | – Jack? – Did l scare you, Mr. Taylor? | – 杰克? – 我是不是吓着你了,泰勒小姐? |
[06:49] | No, um… | 没有,呃… |
[06:51] | it’s locked. | 门锁上了 |
[07:01] | Shouldn’t you be home? | 你不回家吗? |
[07:03] | My mom’s picking me up. | 我妈妈来接我 |
[07:06] | Okay, well, I’ve gotta run. | 好吧,那我先走了 |
[07:08] | – Where are you going? – To a funeral. | – 你去哪儿? – 参加一个葬礼 |
[07:12] | – My old piano teacher. – Can I come? | – 我以前的钢琴老师 – 我能去吗? |
[07:14] | No, Jack. | 不行, 杰克 |
[07:16] | A funeral’s a very a very private affair. | 葬礼是一种… 一种非常私人的事情 |
[07:20] | I’ve never been to a funeral before. | 我从来没参加过葬礼 |
[07:22] | It wouldn’t be appropriate. | 你去不太合适 |
[07:25] | Anyway, wouldn’t your mother worry? | 你妈妈不担心你吗? |
[07:27] | – Not really. – I’m sure she would. | – 不会 – 我想她会担心 |
[07:31] | Have a wonderful day, okay? | 祝你有愉快的一天,好吗? |
[07:33] | I’ll see you in class tomorrow. | 明天上课见 |
[07:35] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | – 好的,再见 – 再见 |
[08:27] | We have entrusted our brother James Hutton to God’s mercy | 我们将詹姆士 哈顿兄弟 托付于上帝之恩惠 |
[08:31] | in sure and certain hope of the resurrection… | 确切的盼望于重生… |
[08:59] | White roses they were his favorite. | 白玫瑰 是他的至爱 |
[09:03] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:05] | They just seemed appropriate somehow. | 只是看起来挺合适 |
[09:12] | Mrs. Hutton, I’m so sorry. | 哈顿夫人,我很难过 |
[09:16] | Thank you, Anna. | 谢谢你,安娜 |
[09:19] | You look tired, dear. | 你看上去很疲倦,亲爱的 |
[09:21] | No no, I’m fine. | 没事,我挺好 |
[09:24] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[11:00] | – I’m so sorry. – You scared the life out of me. | – 非常抱歉 – 吓死我了 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:05] | Oh! Your hair. | 哦,你的头发 |
[11:07] | – Do you not like it? – No, I didn’t say that. | – 不喜欢吗? – 我可没这么说 |
[11:10] | It’s just very… | 只是非常… |
[11:11] | it’s very red. | 非常红 |
[11:13] | Not really you, is it? | 不太象你的风格,不是吗? |
[11:16] | – Are you ready to order? – Yes. | – 点菜吗? – 是的 |
[11:18] | We’ll have the duck, please. | 我们打算点鸭子,谢谢 |
[11:20] | – Paul. – You always have the duck here. | – 保罗. – 你来这总是点鸭子 |
[11:22] | I don’t always have the duck. | 我不是总点鸭子 |
[11:28] | – I’ll have the duck. – Yes, ma’am. | – 还是点鸭子吧 – 好的,女士 |
[11:30] | The duck’s very good. | 这里鸭子很好吃 |
[11:32] | Listen, let’s | 听我说, 我们… |
[11:35] | come here. | 过来 |
[11:38] | Let’s try not to fight tonight, okay? | 我们试着今晚别吵好吗? |
[11:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[11:44] | What are we drinking? | 我们喝什么? |
[11:45] | Oh yes, all right. | 哦,对了 |
[11:48] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[11:50] | And it has a very expensive- looking label. | 而且有个看着很贵的标签 |
[11:54] | What’s the special occasion? | 用来庆祝什么呢? |
[11:56] | There’s something I really need to talk to you about. | 我很想跟你谈谈 |
[11:59] | About us. I’ve been offered a transfer to head office | 关于我们 我被调到总部了 |
[12:02] | in Chicago. It’s gonna mean a lot more work, | 在芝加哥 会非常忙 意味着更多的工作 |
[12:04] | of course a lot of responsibility and a lot of changes, | 责任更重 会有很多改变 |
[12:07] | but it’s an incredible opportunity and I’d be crazy to turn it down. | 但这是难得的机会 要是拒绝我一定是疯了 |
[12:11] | So I’m thinking maybe | 所以我想也许 |
[12:14] | it’s time for us to | 现在我们应该… |
[12:15] | – You’re leaving me. – What? | – 你要跟我分手 – 什么? |
[12:17] | You could have told me this morning. You didn’t have to buy me off | 你可以早上就告诉我 你不用这么讨好我 |
[12:20] | – with this expensive dinner. – Anna, wait. | – 用昂贵的晚餐来讨好 – 安娜等等 |
[12:23] | – No. – You told me everything | – 不是 – 你说过 |
[12:24] | – was gonna be okay. – Don’t be ridiculous. | – 一切会好起来的 – 别这么荒唐 |
[12:27] | – Anna, you’ve got it all wrong. – I’m not being ridiculous. | – 安娜,你全理解错了 – 我并不荒唐 |
[12:30] | Jesus Christ, can we get through one meal without arguing? | 天哪,我们能不能 不吵架吃完一次饭 |
[12:32] | – No. No. – Please, just one meal! | – 不,不 – 拜托,就一次 |
[12:34] | Apparently we can’t. Apparently I’m not capable of that. | 显然我们不能 显然我做不到 |
[12:36] | Maybe you aren’t. I’m beginning to wonder. | 我也开始认为也许你真是做不到 |
[12:38] | – Fuck you. – Please, everyone’s watching. | – 去你妈的 – 拜托,所有人都在看我们 |
[12:40] | – Don’t do this. – Fuck you! | – 别这样 – 去你妈的! |
[12:43] | You’re you’re crazy. You’re just like your goddamn mother. | 你…你疯了 你就像你那该死的老妈一样 |
[12:46] | I am nothing like my mother. | 我一点不像我妈 |
[12:48] | You know, I’m not running after you, Anna. | 听着 我不会出去追你的,安娜 |
[12:51] | Good! | 好! |
[12:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[12:59] | – Fuck. | 我操 |
[13:03] | Anna, Anna! | 安娜, 安娜! |
[13:05] | Anna, come on. Please open the door. | 安娜,别这样 请你开门 |
[13:07] | – I don’t want to hear it. | – 我不想听你说火花 |
[13:09] | I want you to come. I want you to come to | 我想要你去 我想要你跟我 |
[13:11] | Don’t do this. Anna! Hey hey hey. | 别这样 安娜!嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[13:14] | Anna, I want you to come to I want you to come to Chicago. | 安娜,我想要你跟我 一起去芝加哥 |
[13:17] | Anna, Anna God damn it! | 安娜, 安娜,该死! |
[13:20] | Please don’t go. | 请别走 |
[13:22] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[13:25] | Oh, Anna. | 哦!安娜 |
[13:44] | Fucking asshole. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[13:50] | Are we having | |
[13:52] | Are we having fun? | |
[13:55] | Are we having fun? | |
[14:00] | Fun | |
[14:02] | Are we having fun? | |
[14:06] | Are we having fun? | |
[14:09] | – Shit! | – 见鬼! |
[16:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[16:30] | You’re in a funeral home. You’re dead. | 你在殡仪馆 你死了 |
[16:35] | You were in a car accident. | 死于车祸 |
[16:42] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:45] | You hit a truck loaded with metal pipes. | 你装上了运钢管的货车 |
[16:51] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[16:54] | You were pronounced dead eight hours ago. | 8小时前你被宣告不治 |
[16:56] | Your blood no longer circulates through your body. | 你的血液已经不会在体内循环 |
[16:59] | Your brain cells are slowly dying. | 你的脑细胞在慢慢凋亡 |
[17:02] | Your body’s already decomposing. | 你的躯体已经开始分解 |
[17:06] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[17:20] | This is your death certificate. | 这是你的死亡证明 |
[17:22] | Cause of death, massive internal trauma. | 死因:大范围内部创伤 |
[17:25] | Time of death:8:23 p.m. | 死亡时间: 晚上8:23 |
[17:28] | You were dead on arrival. The attendant physician signed here | 送抵医院已经死亡 这是当值医生的签字 |
[17:31] | at 9:45 last night. | 签名时间昨晚9:45 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:41] | What’s happening? Why can’t I move? | 怎么回事? 我为什么不能动? |
[17:50] | Don’t touch me. Why are you touching me? | 别碰我 为什么碰我? |
[17:53] | I’m preparing your body. | 我要修整你的遗体 |
[17:55] | You have to look beautiful for your funeral. | 为了在你的葬礼上样子好看 |
[17:58] | But I’m not dead. | 但我没死 |
[18:00] | You all say the same thing. | 你们说的都一样 |
[18:04] | Maybe you should rest now. | 也许你应该安息了 |
[18:18] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[18:20] | I can’t be dead. I can’t be dead. | 我不能死 我不能死 |
[18:23] | This must be a nightmare. | 这一定是噩梦 |
[18:25] | Oh, God, wake up. | 天哪,醒醒 |
[18:27] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[18:31] | Wake up. Wake up! | 醒来,醒来! |
[18:35] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[19:18] | Baby, you’ve got it wrong. I want you to come to Chicago. | 宝贝,你全理解错了 我想让你一起去芝加哥 |
[19:21] | I want you to come. | 我想要你一起去 |
[19:24] | Okay, we’ve gotta talk. | 好吧,我们应该谈谈 |
[19:26] | I’m gonna come by your place before I go to the office | 上班前我想去你家 |
[19:29] | and everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会变好的 |
[19:32] | I promise. Call me when you get this. | 我保证 收到留言打给我 |
[19:37] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[19:41] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好,一会儿见 |
[19:56] | – The shell grows – Hi, I’m… | – 贝壳成长… – 嗨,我… |
[19:58] | looking for Anna Taylor. | 我找安娜 泰勒 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry, you can’t just come in here. | 不好意思 你不能进来 |
[20:02] | I’m Anna’s fiance Paul Coleman. | 我是安娜的未婚夫保罗 史林 |
[20:05] | This is her room, right? | 这是她的教室吧? |
[20:07] | She didn’t come in today. | 她没来上班 |
[20:09] | Did she call in sick? | 她请病假了? |
[20:11] | She didn’t call in at all. | 她没打来电话 |
[20:15] | Okay, yeah, thanks. Sorry. Thank you. | 好吧,谢谢 对不起,谢谢 |
[20:24] | She’s a schoolteacher. | 她是小学老师 |
[20:26] | I know. It’s always so difficult when they’re so young. | 我明白,这么年轻 很难相信 |
[20:33] | That’s right, you knew her. She was at your funeral. | 是的,你认识她 她来参加过你婚礼 |
[20:40] | She’s in good hands now. | 她现在被妥善照料 |
[21:03] | – Oh, hi, Diane. | – 嗨,丹尼 |
[21:07] | – Is Anna home? – I think you’d better come in. | – 安娜在吗? – 你先进来吧 |
[21:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[21:12] | What happened? Where is Anna? | 发生了什么? 安娜在哪? |
[21:17] | Anna was in a car accident last night. | 安娜昨晚出了车祸 |
[21:20] | My daughter’s dead. | 我女儿死了 |
[21:22] | That’s what’s happened. | 就是这样 |
[21:27] | Car accident? | 车祸? |
[21:29] | When? What what are you talking about? | 什么时候? 你在说什么? |
[21:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:34] | They said it happened just before 8:30. | 他们说是昨晚8:30前的事 |
[21:39] | We were at | 我们当时… |
[21:41] | no, we were at a restaurant. | 不,我们那时在餐厅 |
[21:43] | You shouldn’t have let her drive in that weather. | 你不应该让她在这样的天气开车 |
[21:46] | She can’t be dead. | 她不会死的 |
[21:49] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是弄错了 |
[21:54] | There’s no mistake. | 没什么错 |
[21:56] | And flowers how appropriate. | 鲜花…真应景 |
[22:02] | What? | 什么? |
[22:08] | Why wouldn’t you call me? | 为什么不通知我? |
[22:10] | You took her away from me. | 你把她从我身边抢走了 |
[22:14] | I don’t want you anywhere near her. | 我不想再让你接近她 |
[22:33] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[22:35] | How could l hurt you? You’re already dead. | 我怎么能伤害你? 你已经死了 |
[22:38] | I can’t be dead. | 我不可能死 |
[22:40] | Then why are you here? | 那你在这里做什么? |
[22:45] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[22:48] | Please please.It won’t tell anyone. I promise. | 求求你 我保证不会告诉别人 |
[22:52] | You’re still in denial. | 你还是拒绝接受现实 |
[22:55] | You have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[23:00] | I’m only here to help you. | 只有我能帮助你 |
[23:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[23:18] | Why can’t I feel anything? | 为什么我没感觉? |
[23:40] | Why are you keeping me here? | 你为什么不让我走? |
[23:52] | – What are you doing? – Shh shh shh. | – 你要做什么? – 嘘嘘嘘 |
[23:54] | Don’t be scared. This will relax your muscles. | 别怕 这会让你的肌肉放松 |
[23:58] | Stop the rigor mortis setting in. | 停止死后肌肉僵直 |
[24:02] | So I can work on your body. | 我就可以继续给你整容 |
[24:09] | Your mother’s early. | 你母亲来早了 |
[24:17] | I’m so very sorry, Mrs. Taylor. | 非常遗憾,泰勒夫人 |
[24:19] | It’s always so tragic when one loses a child. | 失去孩子总是很悲伤 |
[24:22] | If you’d care to come to my office, we can make arrangements. | 如果你愿意来我的办公室 我们可以安排一下葬礼 |
[24:25] | – I want to see her. – But she hasn’t been prepared. | – 我要看看她 – 可还没有准备好 |
[24:28] | I don’t care. I want to see her. | 我不在意,我要看她 |
[24:29] | Of course. This way. | 没问题,这边请 |
[24:51] | – Oh, forgive me. | – 哦,请原谅 |
[24:54] | As I said, | 就像我说的 |
[24:56] | I’ve only just started preparing her. | 我刚刚开始为她整容 |
[24:58] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:02] | What’s the point | 留着躯体有什么意义呢 |
[25:03] | of preserving the body if the soul has already left? | 如果灵魂已经离开? |
[25:06] | No, the soul is still here. | 不,灵魂还在这里 |
[25:11] | It’s we who suffer. | 是我们在经历痛苦 |
[25:14] | We who are left behind. | 我们被留了下来 |
[25:17] | Who’s going to take care of me now? | 现在谁来照顾我呢? |
[25:20] | Did you think about that? | 你有没有想过? |
[25:26] | I’ll confirm the date with Father Graham this afternoon | 下午我会跟葛兰神父确认日期 |
[25:29] | Friday, as you requested. | 按您的要求,星期五 |
[25:32] | Just do what you think is best. | 尽量做到最好 |
[25:35] | It’s just details. | 只是细节 |
[25:45] | Oh, there is one thing. | 哦,还有件事 |
[25:47] | – Yes? – Her hair. | – 什么? – 她的头发 |
[25:49] | She was a brunette. | 她是棕色头发 |
[25:52] | I’d like it back to that color. | 我希望看到原来的颜色 |
[25:54] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:23] | Mom, you were supposed to pick me up from school yesterday. | 妈妈你昨天应该来学校接我的 |
[26:29] | I waited. | 我等了半天 |
[26:31] | I’ll take a look at the clock, see how many seconds you have | 我要看看时钟,看看你几秒 |
[26:33] | to find the two Easter eggs. You have 30 seconds. | 才能找到复活节彩蛋 你有30秒 |
[26:35] | You understand the problem? And of course the usual catch | 你知道什么问题吗? 当然你要在规定时间内做到 |
[26:37] | is on ”Beat the Clock” is you can’t use your hands. | 不能用手 |
[26:39] | You have to go after these with your teeth. | 你必须用牙齿 |
[27:46] | I must be in shock. | 我一定是被吓懵了 |
[27:48] | I’m just in shock. It’s okay. | 我只是被吓懵了 没事的 |
[28:26] | Father Graham, thanks for calling back. | 葛兰神父谢谢你回电 |
[28:28] | Yes, I’d like to confirm the burial service for Friday. | 是的,我想确认周五的葬礼 |
[28:32] | The deceased is Anna Taylor. T- A- Y- L- O- R. | 死者是安娜 泰勒 T- A- Y- L- O- R |
[28:37] | Yes, she’s downstairs. | 是的,她就在楼下 |
[28:44] | Hello? Hello! | 喂? 喂! |
[28:48] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[28:56] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[29:23] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[29:25] | – Eliot Deacon? – Yes. | – 艾略特 狄克? – 是的 |
[29:27] | Paul Coleman. | 保罗 史林. |
[29:29] | Of course, the lawyer. | 是你啊,律师 |
[29:35] | It’s a small town. | 这镇子很小 |
[29:36] | ln my line of work you get to know everyone eventually. | 在我这行当 你最后谁都能认识 |
[29:40] | I’m Anna Taylor’s fiance. | 我是安娜 泰勒的未婚夫 |
[29:42] | That’s strange. She wasn’t wearing an engagement ring. | 奇怪,她并没有订婚戒指 |
[29:47] | Well, not quite fiance. | 好吧,差点就是未婚夫了 |
[29:50] | Mr. Coleman, I am so sorry for your loss. | 史林先生 请节哀顺变 |
[29:52] | – I’d like to see her. – I’m afraid | – 我想去看看她 – 恐怕不行 |
[29:54] | the viewing isn’t until Thursday evening. | 周四晚上才能瞻仰 |
[29:56] | I need to see her right now, please, if that’s possible. | 我需要现在看她 如果可能的话,麻烦你了 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry it’s not possible. You’re not family. | 很抱歉,不可能,你并不是家人 |
[30:00] | – Please give me five minutes. – I do understand, Mr. Cole | – 拜托5分钟就可以 – 我明白,史林先生… |
[30:03] | You don’t understand! You don’t understand. | 你不明白! 你不明白 |
[30:05] | – Paul? | – 保罗? |
[30:09] | – Paul, Paul! – It’s my fault. | – 保罗, 保罗! – 都是我的错 |
[30:12] | I’m down here. | 我在下面 |
[30:14] | Please, please let me just see her. | 求您,请让我看看她 |
[30:17] | There really is nothing I can do. I’m so sorry. | 真的不行,非常抱歉 |
[30:20] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[30:27] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[30:55] | Who was that? | 刚才是谁? |
[30:59] | No one. | 没谁 |
[31:03] | No one? | 没谁? |
[31:09] | – It was Paul. – I know. | – 刚才是保罗 – 我知道 |
[31:12] | I heard you talking to him. | 我听到你跟他说话 |
[31:16] | Why wouldn’t you let him see me? | 为什么不让他来看我? |
[31:22] | Did you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[31:25] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[31:27] | You weren’t gonna tell me he was here, were you? | 你没打算告诉我他来过,是吧? |
[31:31] | No. | 是的 |
[31:33] | – Why? – Because it would only hurt you. | – 为什么? – 因为这只会伤害你 |
[31:36] | You have to let go of the living just as they have to let go of you. | 你必须断了尘世的念头 就像他们也得接受你离去的现实 |
[31:39] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[31:41] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这么对我? |
[31:44] | You’re all the same. You all blame me for your death | 你们都一样 你们都为死去而责怪我 |
[31:46] | – as if it were my fault. – No, | – 好像是我的错似的 – 不 |
[31:48] | you drugged me so my mother | 你给我下了药,所以我母亲… |
[31:51] | Others, they just see you as a dead body on the slab. | 在别人眼里你只是躺在台子上的尸体 |
[31:54] | Only I can see you as you really are. | 只有我能看到你们真实的样子 |
[31:59] | You’re a lunatic. | 你精神错乱 |
[32:01] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[32:03] | You’re completely crazy. | 你彻底疯了 |
[32:09] | I don’t have time for this. I’m a busy man. | 我没空说这个 我很忙 |
[32:15] | Oh,I nearly forgot. How tall are you? | 哦,我差点忘了你的身高是多少? |
[32:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:20] | I need to know your height for your coffin. | 我要给你准备棺材 |
[32:33] | Let’s say 5’3” then. | 就5尺3寸吧 |
[32:36] | Wait. No. | 等等,不 |
[32:55] | Mr. Coleman,I heard about your girlfriend. | 史林先生, 我听说关于你的女友 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[32:59] | Is Tom in? | 汤姆在吗? |
[33:02] | The captain just stepped out. He won’t be long. | 警长刚出去 很快会回来 |
[33:04] | You can wait in his office if you want. | 如果你愿意可以去他办公室等 |
[33:05] | Um, no, thanks. I’ll just grab a drink. | 哦,不用了,谢谢 我去喝点水 |
[33:21] | Piece of shit. | 破玩意 |
[35:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:22] | Yeah. No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:25] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[35:35] | I just found out. | 我才知道 |
[35:37] | I’m so sorry, man. Look, if there’s anything you need at all | 我很遗憾, 听着 如果需要帮忙… |
[35:41] | – I need to see Anna. – What do you mean? | – 我需要看看安娜 – 什么意思? |
[35:43] | The funeral director said l couldn’t see her because I wasn’t family. | 殡仪员说我不是家属不能见她 |
[35:47] | Please talk to him, Tom. You know, pull some strings | 汤姆麻烦你跟他说说 走走后门 |
[35:50] | or show him your badge or something. | 或者给他看你的警徽 或者别的什么 |
[35:52] | I can’t do that, Paul. | 保罗我不能这么干 |
[35:57] | I fucked up, man. | 我完了 |
[36:03] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确实没事吧? |
[36:05] | Huh? Yeah. | 啊?没事 |
[36:07] | I always fuck everything up. | 我总是搞砸一切 |
[37:36] | Oh God. | 哦天哪 |
[37:38] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[38:22] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[38:24] | Mrs. Whitehall. | 怀豪夫人 |
[38:42] | You shouldn’t be afraid of her. | 你不应当怕她 |
[38:45] | The dead can’t harm the dead. | 死人不会互相伤害 |
[38:47] | But I’m not dead! | 我没死! |
[38:53] | Stay where you are. | 呆在那别动 |
[38:55] | Give me the scissors. | 给我剪子 |
[38:58] | I only want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[39:00] | I’ll kill you. I swear to God I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 我发誓我会杀了你 |
[39:13] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[39:23] | Go on. | 下手吧 |
[39:27] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[39:34] | Look, | 看着 |
[39:37] | I’m breathing. | 我还在呼吸 |
[39:40] | I’m breathing. Maybe I was in some kind of coma | 我在呼吸 也许我只是陷入昏迷 |
[39:43] | – and the doctors made a mistake – You died, Anna. | – 医生出错了… – 安娜你死了 |
[39:46] | Everyone dies. | 人总有一死 |
[39:48] | How Can I be dead if I’m talking to you? | 我在跟你说话 怎么会死了呢? |
[39:51] | You’re talking | 你在说话 |
[39:53] | not because you’re alive, | 并不是因为你还活着 |
[39:56] | but because I have a gift. | 而是我有天赋 |
[40:01] | I can talk to those between life and death. | 我可以跟那些 在生死之间游离的人交谈 |
[40:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:07] | To help them make the transition. | 帮助他们过渡 |
[40:10] | So am I a ghost? Is that why I’m here? | 那么我是鬼魂? 所以才能在这里? |
[40:13] | You’re here so I can bury you. Come. | 你在这里是 因为需要我来埋葬,过来 |
[40:16] | No, please, I don’t want | 不,求你,我不想… |
[40:18] | You’re a corpse, Anna. Your opinion doesn’t count anymore. | 你只是个尸体,安娜 你的意见并不重要 |
[40:21] | But I’m breathing. I must still be alive. | 但我还在呼吸 我一定是活着的 |
[40:25] | Oh, you people! | 哦你们这些人! |
[40:26] | You think because you breathe, piss, shit you’re alive? | 你们觉得你可以呼吸和大小便 就意味着你还活着? |
[40:30] | You clutch onto life as if your life was worth clutching onto. | 你们紧抓着生命 好像生命值得被紧抓似的 |
[40:35] | Was your life worth clutching onto, Anna? Was it? | 你的生命值的被紧抓吗? 安娜值得吗? |
[40:38] | Maybe you died a long time ago. | 也许很久前你就死去了 |
[40:45] | I’m surprised you’re still arguing with me. | 到现在还跟我争论 可真是让我吃惊 |
[40:49] | You don’t have much time left. | 你没多少时间了 |
[40:56] | Your funeral’s in two days. | 两天后就是你的葬礼 |
[40:58] | Soon you’re going to be enclosed in a coffin and buried in the ground. | 很快你就会被装在棺材里埋到土里 |
[41:02] | No one can hear you then. | 再也没人会听到你说话 |
[41:04] | No one can speak to you there. | 也没人会对你说话 |
[41:56] | – Are you scared? | – 你害怕吗? |
[42:25] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[43:00] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[43:27] | …struggling, you don’t have much time left. | …斗争 你没多少时间了 |
[43:30] | There’s nothing. He’s right. | 什么都没有 他是对的 |
[43:33] | What have you done with your life? | 你是怎么度过你的生命的? |
[43:35] | Maybe you did die a long time ago. | 也许你的确很久前就死去了 |
[43:39] | Maybe you did die a long time ago. | 也许你的确很久前就死去了 |
[43:46] | – I’m disappointed with you. – Who are you? | – 我对你很失望 – 你是谁? |
[43:49] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[43:52] | Maybe you are better off dead. | 也许你死了会更好 |
[44:38] | Paul! | 保罗l! |
[44:45] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[44:47] | Then perhaps you can help me. | 也许你可以帮我 |
[44:49] | Could you throw these away for me, please? | 你能帮我丢掉这些吗? |
[45:08] | There’s no life left in them. They belong in the garbage. | 它们没有生命 它们属于垃圾箱 |
[45:16] | Did you know Mrs. Whitehall? | 你认识怀豪夫人? |
[45:18] | I thought this was Ms. Taylor’s funeral. | 我以为是泰勒小姐的葬礼 |
[45:21] | Ah, Ms. Taylor, no. | 啊,泰勒小姐,不是的 |
[45:23] | Her funeral is not until Friday. | 她的葬礼在星期五 |
[45:26] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里? |
[45:28] | Um, she’s downstairs. | 她在楼下 |
[45:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[45:33] | Why? Because she’s not ready. | 为什么? 因为还没准备好 |
[45:37] | Is the flower for her? | 这是给她的花? |
[45:38] | – She was my teacher. – Aha. | – 她是我老师 – 啊 |
[45:42] | – And you are? – Jack. | – 你是? – 杰克 |
[45:48] | Well, Jack, what did you think? | 杰克,你觉得怎样? |
[45:50] | – About what? – About Mrs. Whitehall’s funeral. | – 什么怎样? – 怀豪夫人的葬礼 |
[45:53] | You find it interesting? | 你觉得有趣吗? |
[45:55] | It was okay, I guess. | 我觉得还行 |
[45:58] | I see. | 我明白 |
[46:01] | Are all funerals the same? | 所有的葬礼都一样吗? |
[46:04] | No, Jack. | 不是的,杰克 |
[46:06] | They’re never the same. | 都不一样 |
[46:08] | Each one is special. | 每次都很特别 |
[46:11] | The dead always speak to us in different ways. | 死去的人总是 用不同的方式跟我们交谈 |
[46:15] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[46:17] | It was a pleasure talking to you, Jack. | 很高兴跟你聊天,杰克 |
[46:48] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么这么干? |
[46:55] | Why did you do this?! | 你为什么这么干?! |
[47:00] | Is this the afterlife? | 这就是死后的生活吗? |
[47:05] | Because it feels more like hell. | 因为我觉得更像是地狱 |
[47:19] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[47:31] | Paul… | 保罗… |
[47:58] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[48:06] | No. | 不 |
[48:11] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[48:14] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[48:25] | No! | 不! |
[49:12] | – What is that? – It’s your dress | – 这是什么? – 你的服装 |
[49:14] | – for your funeral. – My funeral dress? | – 你葬礼的寿衣 – 我的寿衣? |
[49:17] | Your mother brought it around this morning. | 你母亲今早带来的 |
[49:40] | I’m not ready to die. Not yet. | 我没准备好去死呢 |
[49:47] | There’s nothing out there for you anymore. | 这里已经没你什么事儿了 |
[49:55] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快回来 |
[50:45] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[50:47] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[50:57] | – Fuck. | – 操 |
[51:03] | One more key, come on. | 再试一把,赶紧 |
[51:12] | 20 dollar, four cents. | 20块零4分 |
[51:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:23] | Sir, your change. | 先生,你的找零 |
[54:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[54:25] | Please be there. | 求你接电话 |
[54:36] | Please be there. | 求你接电话 |
[54:41] | Please pick up. Please pick up. | 接电话 |
[54:50] | Oh, come on, answer the phone. | 赶紧接电话 |
[54:59] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[55:02] | I’m here. It’s me. Paul, I need you. | 我在这里,是我 Paul,我需要你 |
[55:05] | – Hello? | – 喂? |
[55:07] | Are you there? Paul, help me. | 你在吗? 保罗,救我 |
[55:11] | Paul. – Please stop. | – 保罗 – 请停下来 |
[55:15] | – Oh… | – 哦… |
[55:19] | I’m the only one who can hear you now. | 现在只有我能听到你了 |
[55:24] | I’d be very careful if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会非常小心 |
[55:26] | The dead have such a hold over the living. | 一个死人这么恋生 |
[55:29] | – What do you mean? – He still feels your presence. | – 你什么意思? – 他觉得你还活着 |
[55:33] | You’re only causing him more pain. | 你只能给他更多痛苦 |
[55:35] | lf you really loved him, you would accept your death and let him go. | 如果你真的爱他 你应当接受现实放过他 |
[55:38] | Then prove to me that I’m really dead. | 那就证明给我看 我是真的死了 |
[55:41] | Oh, you people. | 你们这些人 |
[55:43] | You always need proof. | 你们总是要证据 |
[55:53] | Why do I look like a corpse? | 为什么我看着象具死尸? |
[55:56] | Because you are a corpse. | 因为你就是死尸 |
[56:12] | It’s time you finally accepted the truth. | 到你最终接受事实的时候了 |
[56:15] | You are dead. | 你死了 |
[56:16] | You will never live again. | 再也不会重生 |
[56:24] | I am dead. | 我死了 |
[57:55] | Bad dream? | 噩梦? |
[57:57] | I had the craziest dream. | 做了个最疯狂的梦 |
[57:59] | I dreamt that I was in a car crash and I was dead. | 我梦见我处车祸撞死了 |
[58:02] | Have you ever had a dream where you were dead? | 你做过自己死了的梦吗? |
[58:09] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[58:15] | – Paul? – Shh shh shh. | – 保罗? – 嘘嘘嘘 |
[58:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[58:20] | Keep your voice down. You’ll wake the neighbors. | 声音小点 你会吵醒邻居 |
[58:23] | You don’t have any neighbors. | 你就没邻居 |
[58:26] | Did you ever love me? Did you? | 你爱过我吗? 爱过吗? |
[58:31] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[58:34] | – Say you love me. | – 说你爱我 |
[58:38] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不接电话吗? |
[58:40] | Me? No. It’s probably for Eliot. | 我?不 可能是找Eliot的 |
[58:48] | Is it always like this? | 总是会象这样吗? |
[58:54] | – What do you mean? – I thought that when you died | – 你什么意思? – 我以为死了 |
[58:56] | you wouldn’t feel any more pain. | 就感觉不到痛苦了 |
[59:00] | You wouldn’t have to struggle anymore. | 不会再挣扎 |
[59:03] | But it just never stops, does it? | 但痛苦从来不会停,对吗? |
[59:13] | I’ll pick up the deceased from the hospital. | 我会去医院接收死者 |
[59:18] | Yes. This afternoon? | 是的,今天下午? |
[59:20] | It’ll be fine. | 没问题 |
[59:25] | It’s my pleasure, Mr. Miller. Thank you. | 我很荣幸Miller先生 谢谢 |
[59:32] | I’ll leave you to sort out her things. | 你留下整理她东西吧 |
[59:35] | – Okay. Thank you. – Okay. | – 好的,谢谢 – 好的 |
[1:00:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:12] | Oh, wait, I want to take a picture. | 哦等等,我拍张照片 |
[1:00:13] | Okay, smile. | 笑一下 |
[1:00:17] | – Nice. – Hey, I got this for you. | – 不错 – 嘿,这个给你 |
[1:00:19] | Aw, it’s beautiful. | 噢,真漂亮 |
[1:00:21] | You’re beautiful. | 你也很漂亮 |
[1:00:23] | I’ll race you to the lake. | 我们赛跑去湖边 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, I’m not playing your little games. No. | 哦,我才不玩你的游戏 不 |
[1:00:27] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 你会觉得这很值 |
[1:00:31] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:00:35] | Uh- oh. | – 啊喔 |
[1:00:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:00:39] | – Don’t let go of me. – I won’t. | – 别撒手 – 我不会 |
[1:00:41] | I’ll never let you go. | 我永远不会 |
[1:01:15] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么用的? |
[1:01:22] | His mouth keep it closed. | 可以让他的嘴闭上 |
[1:01:46] | Now the eyes. | 现在是眼睛 |
[1:01:54] | Does he have family? | 他有家人吗? |
[1:01:56] | Yes. A brother. | 有个弟弟 |
[1:01:58] | He’s coming in later. | 晚点会过来 |
[1:02:04] | Did my mother cry when she saw me? | 我母亲见到我时哭了吗? |
[1:02:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:13] | Did Paul? | 保罗呢? |
[1:02:18] | That’s not important anymore. | 已经不重要了 |
[1:02:21] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[1:02:26] | We had an argument. | 我们吵了架 |
[1:02:29] | I tried to stop her. | 我想阻止她 |
[1:02:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:33] | No, he didn’t. | 他没哭 |
[1:02:42] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[1:02:47] | You’re getting weaker. It’s almost time. | 你越来越虚弱 你的时间快到了 |
[1:02:53] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗? |
[1:02:56] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:03:02] | Why do we die? | 人为什么会死? |
[1:03:06] | To make life important. | 为了让生命更重要 |
[1:03:57] | – Mr. Coleman? – Yeah? | – 史林先生 – 嗯? |
[1:04:00] | My name’s Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[1:04:02] | Hi. Hi, Jack. | 你好,杰克 |
[1:04:03] | How’d you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字? |
[1:04:05] | Ms. Taylor was my teacher. | 泰勒小姐是我的老师 |
[1:04:07] | I saw her last night. | 昨晚我看到她了 |
[1:04:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:12] | I was going past the funeral home | 昨晚我经过殡仪馆 |
[1:04:14] | and… | 然后… |
[1:04:17] | Ms. Taylor stood there. | 泰勒小姐就站在那 |
[1:04:20] | In the window. | 站在窗边 |
[1:04:22] | Wearing a red dress. | 穿着红色长裙 |
[1:04:24] | Don’t say things like that. She doesn’t even have a red dress. | 别胡说八道 她压根没红色长裙 |
[1:04:27] | – You think I’m lying? – Look, | – 你觉得我在撒谎? – 听我说 |
[1:04:28] | Jack, I’m not in the mood, okay? | 杰克,我心情不好,明白吗? |
[1:04:31] | – She needs your help. – Anna’s dead! | – 她需要你的帮助 – 安娜死了! |
[1:04:34] | Your teacher is dead. | 你老师死了 |
[1:04:38] | I can’t help her anymore. | 我帮不上 |
[1:04:39] | Maybe you just don’t love her anymore. | 也许你已经不爱她了 |
[1:04:42] | – How dare you, you little fuck! – Hey, whoa whoa whoa! | – 你怎么敢这么说,小混蛋! – 嘿, 喔喔喔! |
[1:04:44] | You think this is funny, huh, you little weird shit? | 你以为这很好玩? 你这个小怪物 |
[1:04:47] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[1:04:50] | – Are you okay, honey? – What is wrong with him? | – 你没事吧? – 这人没病吧? |
[1:04:52] | – Oh my God. – Come on, let’s go. | – 哦天哪 – 来吧,我们走 |
[1:04:54] | Jack, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, kid. | 杰克,对不起 对不起,孩子 |
[1:04:58] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:05:20] | Mrs. Whitehall… | 怀豪夫人… |
[1:05:24] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[1:05:26] | I hope you found what you were looking for. | 我希望你找到了想要的东西 |
[1:05:31] | I really enjoyed our time together. | 我真的很喜欢在一起的时间 |
[1:05:37] | Huh? Anthony, shh shh shh. | 安东尼, 嘘,嘘,嘘 |
[1:05:39] | Anthony, always confused. | 安东尼,总是很困惑 |
[1:06:00] | How Can I help you, Officer? | 需要帮忙吗,警官? |
[1:06:01] | I’d like to see the body. | 我要看看尸体 |
[1:06:06] | Frank Miller I’m his brother Vincent Miller. | 我是法兰克 米勒… 文生 米勒的弟弟 |
[1:06:08] | – It called this morning. – Mr. Miller, of course. | – 我早上来过电话 – 米勒先生,当然 |
[1:06:11] | Please, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请进,我很难过 节哀顺变 |
[1:06:13] | I hope it’s no trouble. | 希望不会麻烦你 |
[1:06:15] | I’d just kind of like to see him before the funeral. | 我只是想在葬礼前看看他 |
[1:06:18] | Yes yes, no trouble at all. | 好,完全没问题 |
[1:06:22] | Your brother’s here. | 这是你哥哥 |
[1:06:25] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:06:31] | You’ve done a beautiful job. Thank you. | 我很满意你的工作 谢谢 |
[1:06:34] | You should remember him as he used to be. | 你可以记住他的样子 就像以往那样 |
[1:06:39] | That’s the schoolteacher, isn’t it? | 这是那位小学老师吧? |
[1:06:41] | Yes yes, very tragic. | 是的,真是悲剧 |
[1:06:50] | Something’s not right here. | 这里有什么不对劲 |
[1:06:54] | Not right? | 不对劲? |
[1:06:58] | His smile. | 他的笑容 |
[1:07:00] | Uh, it was a bit more… | 能不能让他… |
[1:07:04] | smiley. | 有张笑脸 |
[1:07:05] | Smiley? Permit me. | 笑脸?请让我来 |
[1:07:12] | Uh, a little more. | 嗯,再多一点点 |
[1:07:14] | That’s it, yes, thank you. | 好了,不错,谢谢你 |
[1:07:17] | We can fix that. Glad to be of help. | 可以做到 很高兴为你效劳 |
[1:07:20] | Do you mind if I have a couple of minutes alone with him? | 你介意我单独跟他待2分钟吗? |
[1:07:25] | No, not at all. | 当然不 |
[1:07:27] | – I’ll be outside. – All right, thanks. | – 我出去等 – 好的,谢谢 |
[1:07:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:07:58] | – I’m sorry. | – 对不起 |
[1:08:00] | I, uh… I didn’t | 我,呃,我没有… |
[1:08:05] | I think I should go now. | 我想我该走了 |
[1:08:07] | I’ll see you at the service? | 葬礼再见? |
[1:08:10] | Thank thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:17] | I just told you. That was your brother. | 我刚跟你说过 那是你的弟弟 |
[1:08:23] | You had an accident. You’re dead. | 你出了意外 你死了 |
[1:08:25] | Why do you people never listen to me? | 你们这些人 从来不听我说的 |
[1:08:30] | No, it’s not a gift. | 不,这不是天赋 |
[1:08:33] | It’s a curse. | 这是个诅咒 |
[1:08:37] | I take care of each of you as if you were my children. | 我象自己小孩一样照顾你们 |
[1:08:43] | I wash the shit from your bodies. I dress you. | 我给你们清洗身体 装扮你们 |
[1:08:45] | I try everything to make you look more beautiful | 想尽一切让你们好看 |
[1:08:47] | than when you were alive and what do you do? | 甚至比生前还好看 你们又做过什么? |
[1:08:49] | You argue with me as if it was my fault you’re dead, | 跟我争吵 好像你们死去是我的错 |
[1:08:52] | as if I was to blame. | 应该怪我似的 |
[1:08:53] | You’re not talking to me now? What? | 现在又不跟我说话了? 什么? |
[1:08:56] | Hmm? What? | 哼? 什么? |
[1:08:58] | You don’t want to? | 你不想说? |
[1:09:01] | You don’t talk because… | 你不说话是因为… |
[1:09:04] | you have nothing to say. | 你们无话可说 |
[1:09:09] | And you have nothing to say | 你无话可说 |
[1:09:11] | because you’re a corpse. | 是因为你是一具死尸 |
[1:09:15] | Uh uh! No. | 呃呃!别 |
[1:09:16] | Now I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 现在我又不想跟你多说了 |
[1:09:31] | I’m off to school. | 我上学去了 |
[1:09:38] | Stop the clock. You have 25 seconds left. | 停止计时 你剩下25秒 |
[1:09:40] | You had the right idea, but let me give you one little tip. | 你的主意很对 但让我给你个小提示 |
[1:10:07] | What’s it like? | 死了是什么样子? |
[1:10:10] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗? |
[1:10:12] | – Jack. | – 杰克 |
[1:10:17] | You have an empathy with the dead. | 你跟死者有感同身受的共鸣 |
[1:10:22] | You are drawn to them just as they are drawn to you. | 你被他们吸引正如 他们被你所吸引一样 |
[1:10:25] | That’s a rare gift. | 这是个很少见的天赋 |
[1:10:27] | I know you saw Anna. | 我知道你看到了安娜 |
[1:10:32] | You’re frightened by it, yes? | 你被吓着了,对吗? |
[1:10:35] | You shouldn’t be afraid. | 你不应该害怕 |
[1:10:38] | Christ had the same gift. | 基督也有一样的天赋 |
[1:10:41] | He raised Lazarus | 他复活了拉撒路 |
[1:10:43] | and spoke to the dead. | 并且可以与死者交谈 |
[1:10:45] | You spoke to Ms. Taylor? | 你跟泰勒小姐交谈过吗? |
[1:10:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:49] | – You’ve spoken to others? – Oh, yes, many others. | – 与其他死者呢? – 哦,是的,许多死者 |
[1:10:54] | Who was the first one you spoke to? | 你第一次是跟谁说话? |
[1:10:58] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[1:11:02] | You shouldn’t be afraid. | 你不该害怕 |
[1:11:04] | Other people… | 其他人… |
[1:11:06] | they won’t understand. | 并不明白 |
[1:11:08] | They don’t see what we see. | 他们看不到我们所见 |
[1:11:14] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[1:11:16] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[1:11:49] | She was in the window, wearing a red dress. | 她站在窗前穿着红色长裙 |
[1:11:54] | Anna, I’m sorry. | 安娜对不起 |
[1:12:14] | Deacon! | 狄克! |
[1:12:16] | Mr. Coleman, pleasure. | 史林先生,很高兴再见你 |
[1:12:19] | She’s not dead, is she? | 她没死对吗? |
[1:12:22] | – Mr. Coleman? – Someone saw her. | – 史林先生? – 有人看到过她 |
[1:12:24] | – I’m sorry? – One of Anna’s students | – 你说什么? – 安娜的一个学生 |
[1:12:26] | saw her in the window. | 看到她在窗前 |
[1:12:28] | Oh, you mean Jack. | 哦,你是说杰克 |
[1:12:34] | – You know him. – Of course I know him. | – 你认识他? – 当然认识 |
[1:12:36] | He often comes around here. | 他经常来这 |
[1:12:38] | He’s an 11- year- old boy, Mr. Coleman, | 这孩子11岁 史林先生 |
[1:12:41] | and like all young boys has a vivid imagination. | 跟其他孩子一样想象力丰富 |
[1:12:44] | – Now if you’ll excuse me. – I don’t think he imagined it. | – 抱歉我还忙 – 我觉得那不是想象 |
[1:12:47] | I think he really saw her. | 我相信他真的看到她了 |
[1:12:51] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[1:12:52] | maybe you just want to believe he saw her. | 也许只是你相信他见到了 |
[1:12:54] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:12:56] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:12:57] | Mr. Coleman. | 史林先生 |
[1:12:59] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:13:06] | – Anna! – Mr. Coleman. | – 安娜! – 史林先生 |
[1:13:08] | – I think you should leave. – Anna! | – 我想你应该走了 – 安娜! |
[1:13:12] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:13:20] | She’s in here, isn’t she? | 她就在这里,对不对? |
[1:13:28] | Give me the fucking key, please. | 给我该死的钥匙 求你了 |
[1:13:30] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:13:32] | She’s dead. You need to let her go. | 她死了 你还是放手吧 |
[1:13:35] | She’s accepted her death | 她已经接受了现实 |
[1:13:37] | and now she’s at peace. | 她现在已经长眠 |
[1:13:44] | Please, Anna, I’m sorry. | 求你了,安娜,我很抱歉 |
[1:13:48] | I can’t do it. | 我坚持不下去 |
[1:13:49] | I can’t live without you. | 没你我过不下去 |
[1:13:53] | Anna! Open the door, please. | 安娜! 求你开门 |
[1:13:55] | Mr. Coleman, she’s dead. | 史林先生,她死了 |
[1:13:59] | I know what you’re going through. Denial’s a natural part of grieving, | 我知道你经历了什么 悲痛中很自然会否认现实 |
[1:14:02] | but you have to accept she’s gone. | 但你必须接受她死去的现实 |
[1:14:04] | – She needs my help. – You can’t help her anymore. | – 她需要我的帮助 – 你帮不上 |
[1:14:07] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:14:15] | Anna! Hey! | 安娜!嘿! |
[1:14:18] | Give me the key. Give me the fucking key. | 给我钥匙 给我该死的钥匙 |
[1:14:20] | Mr. Coleman, do you want me to call the police? | 史林先生你想让我叫警察吗? |
[1:14:26] | I’ll save you the trouble. | 我给你省点麻烦 |
[1:14:49] | I need you to issue a search warrant. | 我要你发个搜查令 |
[1:14:52] | I need a fucking search warrant, Tom. You gonna help me out or not? | 我要个他妈的搜查令,汤姆 你帮我还是不帮? |
[1:14:54] | – Paul, sit down. – Tom, I don’t have time. | – 保罗坐下 – 汤姆我没时间了 |
[1:14:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:15:00] | I just got a call from Eliot Deacon. | 我刚接到艾略特 狄克的电话 |
[1:15:02] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈的丧失理智了? |
[1:15:05] | He won’t let me see her. He’s keeping her. She’s not dead. | 他不让我见她 他把她藏起来,她没死 |
[1:15:07] | She was in a car accident, Paul. Her car was wrecked, remember? | 她出了车祸Paul 她的车撞毁了,记得不? |
[1:15:10] | – It’s downstairs. – She’s not dead. | – 车就在楼下 – 她没死 |
[1:15:12] | Tom, she’s not dead! | 汤姆她没死! |
[1:15:16] | Here’s the coroner’s report. | 这是验尸报告 |
[1:15:21] | The paramedics phoned it in. | 护理人员打来电话 |
[1:15:22] | They only checked for eye dilation and pulse. | 他们只是检查了瞳孔扩张和脉搏 |
[1:15:24] | The doctor signed the death certificate without seeing the body. | 医生没看尸体就签了死亡证明 |
[1:15:27] | – So? – So there was no EEG, nothing. | – 所以? – 所以根本没做过脑电图 |
[1:15:30] | – He could have drugged her and – Drugged her? | – 他可能给她下了药然后… – 下药? |
[1:15:32] | – Yes! – Actually, Chief, | – 是的! – 实际上,警长 |
[1:15:34] | um, there are drugs like that. | 确实有这种药 |
[1:15:36] | Yes. | 看吧 |
[1:15:38] | Hydronium bromide, total paralysis within seconds, | 一种水合氢溴化物 几秒内可以彻底麻痹一个人 |
[1:15:41] | heartbeat slows to almost nothing. | 心跳近乎于零 |
[1:15:43] | Thank you. Tom, listen, | 谢谢,汤姆, 听着 |
[1:15:45] | the little kid Jack, he saw her. | 有个叫杰克的小孩见过她 |
[1:15:47] | I saw her. She was on the slab dead. | 我也见过她 她在手术台上,死的 |
[1:15:50] | – No no! – I have seen dead bodies. | – 不不! – 我看过很多尸体 |
[1:15:52] | – Believe me, she was definitely dead. – No no no! | – 相信我她肯定是死了 – 不不不! |
[1:15:55] | Tom, listen, go down there. Just check the place out. | 汤姆,听我说,去那地下室 就是去查查清楚 |
[1:15:58] | On what grounds? You have any evidence? | 以什么理由? 你有任何证据吗? |
[1:16:04] | No. | 没有 |
[1:16:05] | But- but no. | 但是…没有 |
[1:16:07] | Do you have anything? | 有任何东西吗? |
[1:16:12] | I think she may have called me. | 我想她给我打过电话 |
[1:16:15] | Called you? | 给你打电话? |
[1:16:17] | Collect or long distance? | 受话人付费还是长途? |
[1:16:20] | Fuck off! | 滚你妈蛋! |
[1:16:24] | Let me get this straight, | 让我来搞明白这事儿 |
[1:16:26] | first you hit a fucking kid, | 开始你打了一个小孩 |
[1:16:30] | then you attack Deacon, | 然后又攻击了狄克 |
[1:16:32] | and now you’re telling me | 现在你又告诉我 |
[1:16:35] | that your dead girlfriend | 你死了的女友 |
[1:16:38] | called you? | 给你打过电话? |
[1:16:40] | You’re losing it, pal. | 你没救了,哥们 |
[1:16:43] | You need to pull yourself together here. | 你需要恢复镇静 |
[1:16:46] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:16:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:16:50] | You’re gonna see her tomorrow at the funeral. | 明天葬礼你就见到她了 |
[1:16:53] | And that will help. | 这会有所帮助 |
[1:16:56] | That’ll give you closure. It’s what you need. | 这回给你一个结果 这是你需要的 |
[1:16:58] | You need to let go right now, Paul. | 现在你需要放手 |
[1:17:03] | You just gotta let go. | 放手吧 |
[1:17:12] | Why do I have to get dressed? | 我为什么一定要穿衣服? |
[1:17:15] | Tomorrow’s your funeral. | 明天是你的葬礼 |
[1:17:18] | – Already? – I told you, | – 准备好了吗? – 我跟你说过 |
[1:17:20] | you only had three days. | 你只有3天 |
[1:17:23] | I told you to use your time well. | 我告诉过你让你用好剩下的时间 |
[1:17:31] | I have so many regrets. | 我有很多遗憾 |
[1:17:36] | I have nothing but regrets. | 除了遗憾什么都没有 |
[1:17:41] | I wanted a different life. | 我曾想要一种不同的生活 |
[1:17:43] | Then why didn’t you do something about it? | 那你怎么不为它做点什么? |
[1:17:47] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[1:17:50] | Nothing ever seemed to change. | 看上去没什么用 |
[1:17:55] | I woke up every day. | 每天醒来 |
[1:17:57] | I took a shower. | 冲凉洗澡 |
[1:18:00] | Drove in the same traffic to work. | 在一样拥堵的路上开车上班 |
[1:18:04] | Went home. | 下班回家 |
[1:18:06] | Went to sleep. | 上床睡觉 |
[1:18:09] | Woke up again. | 再醒来 |
[1:18:12] | Nothing was ever different. | 没任何变化 |
[1:18:15] | What did you really want from life? | 你究竟想从生活里得到什么? |
[1:18:18] | I wanted to be happy. | 我希望过得快乐 |
[1:18:20] | Happy. You all say you wanted to be happy. | 快乐,你说想要快乐 |
[1:18:23] | What does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[1:18:25] | Don’t you understand that’s the whole point? | 你难道听不懂要领吗? |
[1:18:27] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[1:18:30] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[1:18:31] | You’re just too scared to admit it to yourself. | 你只是不敢承认 |
[1:18:34] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想说下去了 |
[1:18:37] | – I just want it to be over. – What did you want from life? | – 我只想结束一切 – 你想要从生活里得到什么? |
[1:18:40] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈的不知道 |
[1:18:42] | Yes, you do. What did you want? | 你知道的,你想要什么? |
[1:18:43] | – I wanted love. – What did you want, Anna? | – 我想要爱 – 你想要什么?安娜 |
[1:18:46] | I wanted love. | 我想要爱 |
[1:18:48] | You had love. PauI loved you. | 你曾经有过 保罗爱你 |
[1:18:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:18:56] | I wanted to love. | 我想要爱 |
[1:19:00] | I was too scared. | 但又太害怕 |
[1:19:04] | My mother… | 我母亲… |
[1:19:10] | when I was little l learned that… | 我小时候发现… |
[1:19:14] | loving someone meant getting hurt. | 爱一个人 意味着受伤 |
[1:19:21] | So I decided not to love anyone | 所以我决定不去爱任何人 |
[1:19:23] | so I’d never get hurt again. | 那样我就不会再被伤害 |
[1:19:30] | I kept pushing Paul away. | 我一直在推开保罗 |
[1:19:33] | He thought I didn’t love him. | 他觉得我不爱他 |
[1:19:37] | Did you? | 你爱他吗? |
[1:19:39] | He was the only one I loved. | 他是我唯一爱过的人 |
[1:19:47] | But I could never say it. | 但我从来没说出口 |
[1:19:53] | And then he stopped loving me. | 然后他也不再爱我 |
[1:20:00] | What would you do if you had another chance? | 如果还有机会你会怎么做? |
[1:20:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:26] | Well? Isn’t this what you wanted? | 好吧 这不是你想要的吗? |
[1:22:13] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你不同常人 |
[1:22:15] | You all say you’re scared of death, | 你们总说恐惧死亡 |
[1:22:19] | but the truth is you’re more scared of life. | 但事实是 你们更惧怕生命 |
[1:22:29] | I’m glad I’m dead. | 我很高兴我已经死了 |
[1:22:35] | I’m glad it’s over. | 我很高兴一切都结束了 |
[1:22:52] | You said you could teach me. | 你说过你可以教我 |
[1:23:01] | It’s only a hole in the ground. | 这只是地上挖了个洞 |
[1:23:06] | – It’s for – Ms. Taylor? | – 是为谁… – 泰勒小姐? |
[1:23:08] | Exactly. For Anna. | 是的,为安娜准备的 |
[1:23:10] | – She belongs here. – Because she’s dead? | – 她属于这里 – 是因为她死了? |
[1:23:13] | No, because there’s no life left in her. | 不,因为生命离她而去 |
[1:23:18] | – What do you mean? – Don’t you see? | – 这是什么意思? – 你不明白吗? |
[1:23:20] | I’m the only one that can see all these corpses wandering around aimlessly. | 我是唯一可以看到这些 尸体漫无目的漫游的人 |
[1:23:26] | All they do is piss and shit, | 他们到处拉屎撒尿 |
[1:23:28] | suffocating us with their stench, | 臭气熏天令人窒息 |
[1:23:31] | doing nothing with their lives, | 毫不珍惜生命 |
[1:23:34] | taking the air away from those that actually want to live. | 夺走真正想要生活的人的空气 |
[1:23:40] | I have to bury them all. | 我必须把他们全部埋葬 |
[1:23:44] | I have no choice. | 别无选择 |
[1:23:50] | Now there’s two of us. | 现在我们是两个人了 |
[1:24:28] | It’s time now. | 时候到了 |
[1:24:34] | You have to look beautiful for your funeral. | 为你自己的葬礼 你要好看点 |
[1:24:49] | This will relax your muscles. | 这会让你的肌肉放松 |
[1:24:52] | Make your skin radiant, | 让皮肤光亮 |
[1:24:54] | as if you were still alive. | 就像你还活着一样 |
[1:24:58] | This is how they’re all going to remember you. | 人们会记住你这时的样子 |
[1:25:01] | Can I see myself one last time? | 我能最后看我自己一次吗? |
[1:25:03] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:25:05] | Can I see myself one last time? | 我能最后看我自己一次吗? |
[1:25:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:25:25] | This is the end. | 这就是终点 |
[1:25:27] | The last part’s the most difficult. | 艰难中的最后一步 |
[1:25:29] | You’re going to have to face it alone, but | 你必须肚子面对 但… |
[1:25:34] | you’ll be at peace soon. | 你会很快安息 |
[1:25:52] | – You lied to me. – Anna, | – 你骗我 – 安娜 |
[1:25:54] | we’ve been through this before. You’re just imagining. | 我们已经讨论过了 你只是在想象 |
[1:25:57] | – You lied to me. – Anna, you’re still | – 你骗我 – 安娜你依旧 |
[1:26:00] | clutching onto life. | 贪生 |
[1:26:02] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:26:05] | Don’t give into your fears now. | 不要向恐惧中屈服 |
[1:26:07] | – Don’t give into your fear. – You lied to me. | – 不要向恐惧屈服 – 你骗我 |
[1:26:10] | You’re so- ooo close. | 你差点…(过不去这关) |
[1:26:13] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么骗我? |
[1:26:15] | So close. | 差一点 |
[1:26:20] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:26:45] | Violets | 紫罗兰… |
[1:26:47] | they were her favorite flower. | 是她的至爱 |
[1:26:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:26:52] | Violets seemed appropriate somehow. | 只是紫罗兰看起来挺合适 |
[1:26:58] | We have come here today | 今天我们在此 |
[1:27:00] | to remember and to mourn our Sister Anna | 纪念和哀悼我们的姐妹安娜 |
[1:27:03] | and give thanks for her life. | 感谢她的生命 |
[1:27:10] | Dear God, as we stand here in the silence of Thee today, | 敬爱的上帝,当我们今日 站在您的静谧之中 |
[1:27:14] | to commit Anna to the ground | 将安娜埋葬于大地之中 |
[1:27:16] | and commit her spirit into Your keeping | 将其灵魂交予你手 |
[1:27:19] | and comfort one another in our grief, | 因你的仁慈 我们在悲痛中 |
[1:27:22] | in Your mercy…I am the resurrection and the life… | 相互安抚… |
[1:28:02] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:28:06] | She’s so cold. | 她很冰冷 |
[1:28:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:38] | Don’t be scared. It’s better this way. | 不要害怕 这样也许更好 |
[1:28:52] | She’s at peace now. | 她现在安息了 |
[1:29:09] | You said she was alive. | 你不是说她还活着吗 |
[1:29:11] | I never said she was alive. | 我从来没说过她还活着 |
[1:29:13] | I just said | 我只是说 |
[1:29:15] | I saw her. | 我看到她 |
[1:29:20] | You need a ride? | 要搭车吗? |
[1:29:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:25] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[1:29:28] | – Mr. Coleman? – Yeah? | – 史林先生 – 嗯? |
[1:29:30] | Don’t forget to fasten your seatbelt. | 别忘系上安全带 |
[1:29:47] | Imagine, Anna, | 想像一下,安娜 |
[1:29:49] | the whole world your mother, | 整个世界…你母亲 |
[1:29:51] | your fiance, your friends | 你未婚夫和你的朋友们… |
[1:29:55] | everyone has buried you. | 大家讲你埋葬 |
[1:29:59] | They have placed a stone above your body, | 他们在你身躯上立下石碑 |
[1:30:02] | and they’ve said their goodbyes | 他们跟你道别 |
[1:30:04] | and gone back to their TV dinners | 回去吃冷冻快餐 |
[1:30:07] | and shopping malls thinking | 去商场购物 |
[1:30:09] | that this is never going to happen to them. | 觉得这绝不会在他们身上发生 |
[1:30:21] | – I’d give anything… – They said I wasn’t gonna… | – 我愿意付出一切… – 他们说我不会… |
[1:30:24] | – I’m not – I know I’m not dead. | – 我不- – – 我知道我没死 |
[1:30:34] | Think about it, Anna. | 想一想,安娜 |
[1:30:40] | Think about it while you stilI can. | 在可能的时候想一下 |
[1:31:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:11] | No no. | 不 不 |
[1:31:13] | No, I’m alive. | 不,我还活着 |
[1:31:16] | God, no, help! | 天哪,不,救命 |
[1:31:30] | Oh, shit. | 哦,见鬼 |
[1:31:33] | Don’t you think you’ve had enough to drink? | 你不觉得你喝多了吗? |
[1:31:36] | Go to hell. | 滚蛋 |
[1:31:39] | Mr. Coleman, I think | 史林先生,我想 |
[1:31:41] | you should show a little more respect. | 你应该尊重一点 |
[1:31:43] | I know she wasn’t dead. | 我直到她没死 |
[1:31:49] | Wasn’t she? | 是吗? |
[1:31:56] | You have no idea what happens when someone dies, | 你根本不知道人死了是啥样 |
[1:31:59] | what happens to their body, | 身体会怎样 |
[1:32:01] | what happens to their soul. | 灵魂会如何 |
[1:32:04] | You think Anna was still alive after the accident? | 你以为安娜车祸后还活着? |
[1:32:10] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[1:32:16] | Maybe she’s still alive. | 也许她还活着 |
[1:32:19] | Why don’t you go and find out for yourself, | 为什么你不自己去找出真相 |
[1:32:22] | Mr. Coleman? | 史林先生? |
[1:32:26] | Find out | 去看看 |
[1:32:27] | whether she’s dead | 到底她是死了 |
[1:32:30] | or alive. | 还是活着 |
[1:32:33] | – You sick fuck! | – 你这个变态混蛋! |
[1:32:36] | – Oh. – You psychotic fuck. | – 哦 – 你这个精神病 |
[1:32:39] | You don’t have much time left. | 你没多少时间了 |
[1:32:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[1:32:52] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[1:32:55] | It’s better this way. | 这样会更好 |
[1:33:16] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[1:33:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:33:23] | – Paul! | – 保罗! |
[1:33:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:25] | ls it over? | 结束了吗? |
[1:34:32] | Yes, Jack, it’s over. | 是的,杰克,结束了 |
[1:35:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:35:04] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:35:06] | Okay, Anna. Anna, I’m here. | 好, 安娜 安娜, 我来了 |
[1:35:10] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:35:12] | Oh my God. | 哦天哪 |
[1:35:17] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:35:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:35:27] | Baby, please, please. | 宝贝 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:35:30] | Please. | 醒醒 |
[1:35:35] | – Paul? – Oh God. | – 保罗? – 天哪 |
[1:35:37] | Baby. Thank God. | 宝贝,感谢上帝 |
[1:35:39] | – Paul? – Yeah yeah. | – 保罗? – 是我是我 |
[1:35:40] | You came back for me? | 你回来救了我? |
[1:35:42] | I did. I came back for you. | 是的 我回来救你 |
[1:35:45] | – You’re safe now. – I love you. | – 你现在安全了 – 我爱你 |
[1:35:48] | – I always loved you. | – 我一直都爱着你 |
[1:35:50] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音? |
[1:35:51] | It’s just the scissors for your clothes. | 只是让你剪衣服的剪子 |
[1:35:55] | Eliot just put them on the table. | 艾略特把它放在桌子上 |
[1:36:08] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[1:36:11] | You’re in a funeral home. | 你在殡仪馆 |
[1:36:13] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[1:36:15] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[1:36:17] | You had a car accident. You swerved off the road | 你出了车祸 开出路面 |
[1:36:20] | and you hit a tree. | 撞上一棵树 |
[1:36:23] | I saw Anna. | 我看到安娜了 |
[1:36:24] | You buried her alive. | 你活埋了她 |
[1:36:28] | You never made it to the cemetery. | 你根本没赶到墓地 |
[1:36:33] | And you never saw Anna. | 你也没看到安娜 |
[1:36:37] | – You’re dead. – I’m not dead. | – 你死了 – 我没死 |
[1:36:42] | You people, | 你们这些人 |
[1:36:44] | you all say the same thing. | 从来都说一样的话 |
[1:36:49] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[1:37:15] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[1:37:18] | Wake | |
[1:37:20] | From your sleep | |
[1:37:25] | You’re drying off | |
[1:37:29] | Your tears | |
[1:37:33] | Today | |
[1:37:37] | We escape | |
[1:37:41] | We escape | |
[1:37:49] | Pack | |
[1:37:52] | And get dressed | |
[1:37:57] | Before your father | |
[1:38:01] | Hears us | |
[1:38:05] | Before | |
[1:38:08] | All hell | |
[1:38:11] | Breaks loose | |
[1:38:21] | Breathe | |
[1:38:26] | Keep breathing | |
[1:38:31] | Don’t lose | |
[1:38:36] | Your nerve | |
[1:38:44] | Breathe | |
[1:38:50] | Keep breathing | |
[1:38:54] | I can’t do this | |
[1:39:00] | Alone | |
[1:39:12] | Sing | |
[1:39:16] | Us a song | |
[1:39:20] | A song to keep | |
[1:39:24] | Us warm | |
[1:39:28] | There’s | |
[1:39:31] | Such a chill | |
[1:39:35] | Such a chill | |
[1:39:44] | And you can | |
[1:39:48] | Laugh | |
[1:39:52] | A spineless laugh | |
[1:40:00] | We hope | |
[1:40:02] | Your rules | |
[1:40:06] | And wisdom | |
[1:40:11] | Choke you | |
[1:40:16] | Now | |
[1:40:19] | We are one | |
[1:40:24] | In everlasting | |
[1:40:27] | Peace | |
[1:40:31] | We hope | |
[1:40:34] | That you choke | |
[1:40:38] | That you choke | |
[1:40:46] | We hope | |
[1:40:50] | That you choke | |
[1:40:54] | That you choke | |
[1:41:02] | We hope | |
[1:41:06] | That you choke | |
[1:41:10] | That you choke. |