英文名称:Aeon Flux
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Some call Bregna the perfect society. | 有人称布列尼亚是完美的社会 |
[02:08] | Some call it the height of human civilization. | 有人称它为高度的人类文明 |
[02:14] | But others know better. | 但另一些人对其了解更深 |
[02:18] | The Goodchilds built Bregna to ensure us a future. | 古乔家族修建了布列尼亚 以确保地球的未来 |
[02:26] | They built the Relical… | 他们修建了这艘纪念飞船 |
[02:28] | a memorial to remind us of what we’ve survived. | 提醒我们是怎样生存下来的 |
[02:34] | They built walls to protect us. | 他们建造这堵墙来保护我们 |
[02:39] | They tell us that outside, nature has retaken the world. | 他们说在墙外 大自然正重摄这个世界 |
[02:50] | But the real problems lie within. | 但我们心中真正的问题是 |
[02:57] | We are haunted by sorrows we cannot name. | 我们受尽莫名悲痛的折磨 |
[03:01] | People disappear… | 人们失踪 |
[03:03] | and our government denies these crimes. | 但政府否认这些罪行 |
[03:07] | The Goodchild regime provides for us, as long as we stay quiet. | 古乔供我们吃穿 前提是我们要保持缄默 |
[03:13] | So we trade freedom for a gilded cage. | 我们用自由换取这无忧的笼子 |
[03:18] | But there are rebels who refuse to make that trade… | 但也有反叛者拒绝这不平交易 |
[03:22] | who fight to overthrow a government that silences us… | 他们要用武力推翻令人缄默的政府 |
[03:27] | who fight in the name of the disappeared. | 他们以吊念失踪者的名义战斗着 |
[03:35] | They call themselves the Monicans. | 他们自称莫尼卡份子 |
[03:41] | I am one of them. | 我就是其中一员 |
[04:53] | Handler. | 韩德 |
[04:54] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[04:57] | We have an assignment. | 我们有个任务 |
[04:59] | We want you to sabotage Goodchild’s central surveillance facility. | 需要你摧毁古乔的中央 监控系统 |
[05:04] | Your entry will be noticed, but we will briefly disrupt their interior alarms. | 你的闯入会被发现 但我们会暂时干扰他们的内部报警器 |
[05:09] | Surveillance is their greatest tool against us. | 监控系统是他们 对付我们的最高手段 |
[05:13] | As long as Monicans can be seen, we can be targeted. | 只要莫尼卡份子能被监测到 我们就会成为被打击目标 |
[05:17] | We need you to blind them. | 你要弄瞎他们 |
[05:21] | Each mission brings us closer to defeating the Goodchild regime. | 每一步任务都让我们 更接近打倒古乔的胜利 |
[05:31] | This is my daughter. Have you seen her? | 这是我女儿 你们见过她吗? |
[05:34] | She disappeared two months ago. | 她两个月前失踪了 |
[05:37] | Help me, please, miss. Have you seen this girl? | 帮帮我吧 小姐 见过她吗? |
[05:40] | She disappeared two months ago. | 她两个月前失踪了 |
[05:42] | Losing sleep? Having bad dreams? | 失眠? 在做噩梦? |
[05:45] | Visit our sleep center for help. | 访问我们的睡眠中心寻求帮助 |
[05:48] | Losing sleep? Having bad dreams? Visit our sleep… | 失眠? 在做噩梦? 访问我们的睡眠中心… |
[05:52] | Shopping for me, Una? | 给我买的吗 尤娜? |
[05:55] | Haven’t you heard? It’s a special occasion. | 没听说么? 今天是个特别的日子 |
[05:57] | My sister’s finally coming to dinner. | 我姐姐终于回来吃晚饭了 |
[06:01] | Claudius and I are looking forward to tonight. | 克劳迪亚斯和我就盼着今天晚上呢 |
[06:03] | For once, you’ll be in the house long enough to sit down. | 你终于有空回家坐坐了 |
[06:06] | That’s why I wanted to meet with you here. | 这正是我到这儿找你说的 |
[06:10] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[06:11] | I may not make it tonight, I’m sorry. | 今晚我可能来不了了 非常抱歉 |
[06:15] | Don’t be upset. | 别难过 |
[06:17] | It’s not that you can’t come to dinner. | 我不是为了晚饭的事儿 |
[06:20] | It’s why. | 而是你为什么这样 |
[06:21] | You know, I used to imagine you’d come with me. | 你知道 我曾想让你跟我一起 |
[06:24] | We have different ways of solving problems. | 我们处理问题的方式不同 |
[06:27] | Yes. You ignore them. | 对 你忽略他们 |
[06:29] | How could I possibly ignore them? | 我怎么可能忽略他们? |
[06:32] | Excuse me. This is my daughter. | 打扰一下 这是我女儿 |
[06:35] | I see the problems. I feel them. | 我看到了问题 我感觉到问题 |
[06:40] | And I’m trying to make something good out of it. | 但在这之外 我试着把其它事情解决好 |
[06:44] | A life. What kind of life is it? | 这是一种生活 这算什么样的生活? |
[06:51] | There are good things here. | 这儿有很多美好的事物 |
[06:56] | There’s one. | 是有一个 |
[07:02] | So I have a surprise for you. Tell me. | 对了 我有一个惊喜给你 说啊 |
[07:07] | Tonight. | 今晚才行 |
[07:11] | So be careful. | 要小心 |
[07:13] | And come back. | 然后回家 |
[07:16] | Losing sleep? Having bad dreams? | 失眠? 在做噩梦? |
[07:19] | Visit our sleep center for help. | 访问我们的睡眠中心寻求帮助 |
[07:22] | Losing sleep? Having bad dreams? | 失眠? 在做噩梦? |
[07:25] | Visit our sleep center for help. | 访问我们的睡眠中心寻求帮助 |
[08:42] | Possible Monican consort. Three subjects. | 有三个项目可能符合莫尼卡份子特征 |
[08:47] | Identification requested. | 请求身份验证 |
[08:50] | Possible Monican activity suspected. | 监测到如下可能是莫尼卡份子的行动 |
[09:01] | It’s not that you can’t come to dinner. | 我不是为了晚饭的事儿 |
[09:04] | It’s why. | 而是你为什么这样 |
[09:06] | You know, I used to imagine you’d come with me. | 你知道 我曾想让你跟我一起 |
[09:13] | I think we have different ways of solving problems. | 我们处理问题的方式不同 |
[09:17] | This is the way things are and I’m trying… | 但在这之外 |
[09:19] | to make something good out of it. A life. | 我试着把其它事情解决好 这是一种生活 |
[10:15] | You’re early, Claudius. | 你来早了 克劳迪亚斯 |
[10:31] | But they’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[10:33] | We need to protect you from them. | 我们要保护你 远离他们 |
[10:58] | This is how Chairman Goodchild deals with Monicans. | 这就是古乔主席对付莫尼卡份子 的方法 |
[11:01] | But she wasn’t… | 可她不是 |
[11:03] | She wasn’t a Monican. | 她不是莫尼卡份子 |
[11:21] | I had a family once. | 我曾有过一个家 |
[11:26] | I had a life. | 有过一种生活 |
[11:32] | Now all I have is a mission. | 但现在我唯有任务 |
[11:46] | Una. | 尤娜 |
[11:50] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[11:51] | Aeon, Una. | 伊昂 尤娜 |
[11:53] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[11:55] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[12:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:44] | She will see you now. | 她现在要见你 |
[13:00] | Handler. | 韩德 |
[13:02] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[13:03] | We have an assignment. | 我们有个任务 |
[13:06] | One you’ve been waiting for. | 是你梦寐以求的 |
[13:07] | Goodchild. | 古乔 |
[13:09] | We’ve intercepted information that will allow us to penetrate his security. | 我们截取了一则情报 可以通过它穿越安保系统 |
[13:15] | We want you to eliminate him. | 我们要你除掉他 |
[13:17] | You should’ve sent me in earlier. | 你早该派我去 |
[13:20] | That would’ve been suicide. Not for me. | 那样无疑于自杀 我不觉得 |
[13:22] | Patience, Aeon. | 耐心点 伊昂 |
[13:24] | It has taken a year to get the information we need. | 我们用了一年时间才得到这情报 |
[13:27] | I know you want to do this for Una. | 我知道你现在报仇心切 |
[13:29] | But you must remember, this is larger than you. | 但你得记住 敌人比你强大 |
[13:34] | She’s not the only innocent person who’s been killed. | 她不是唯一的无辜被害者 |
[13:40] | This is our moment. | 我们期盼的这刻到了 |
[13:42] | We have never been stronger. | 我们从没强大过 |
[13:44] | People are frightened, yes… | 是的 人民处处受惊 |
[13:47] | but if we show them the way… | 但如果我们给他们指明那条大道 |
[13:49] | they will rise behind us when he’s gone. | 在消灭古乔之后 他们会成为我们的簇拥 |
[13:52] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:06] | Tomorrow, Goodchild will be preparing his address to the Council. | 古乔明天会准备对议会发表的演说 |
[14:09] | To reach the government zone, you will need to cross the frontier garden. | 你必须穿过边境花园 到达政府区域 |
[14:14] | Once you are through the garden, you must move quickly to the Citadel. | 你一旦穿过花园 必须迅速进入他们的大本营 |
[14:20] | The underground interior has been built to be confusing. | 地下内部通路修造得极其复杂 |
[14:23] | We’ve implanted a route for you. Follow it. | 这是传给你的路线图 照着它走 |
[14:27] | I want Sithandra with me for the crossing. | 我想让辛塞德拉 陪我一同穿越 |
[14:29] | Of course. Get to the Forum. | 没问题 到讲坛去 |
[14:32] | That’s where Chairman Goodchild will be. | 古乔就在那里 |
[14:35] | You know what to do from there. | 接下来你知道该怎么做 |
[14:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:40] | Do this and you will have your revenge. | 完成这个 你报仇血恨 |
[14:43] | And we will all have our victory. | 我们也获得胜利 |
[15:03] | Hello, Sithandra. | 你好 辛塞德拉 |
[15:07] | Still can’t surprise you. Not yet. | 还是吓不着你 目前是这样 |
[15:14] | How are the modifications? | 变异感觉如何? |
[15:26] | Useful. | 很管用 |
[15:28] | You should have it done. | 你也该试试 |
[15:30] | I like my shoes. | 我喜欢我的鞋 |
[15:36] | Warning. End of civilian zone. Do not proceed. | 警告 这里是平民区尽头 禁止前进 |
[15:47] | Warning. Do not proceed. | 警告 禁止前进 |
[15:49] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[15:51] | Always. | 时刻准备着 |
[15:53] | Warning. Do not proceed. | 警告 禁止前进 |
[17:06] | Sithandra. Let’s keep moving. | 辛塞德拉 我们继续 |
[17:09] | We understand these now? Completely. | 都搞明白了? 完全明白 |
[18:09] | I’d keep off the grass. | 是不能践踏草坪 |
[18:18] | Rendezvous at 1620. I’ll be waiting. | 16点20 指定地点见 我等着你 |
[19:23] | I agree with the policy of targeting proven Monican threats. | 我同意针对莫尼卡份子威胁 所采取的打击政策 |
[19:26] | But I’m afraid we’re going too far. | 但我担心太过激进 |
[19:29] | We can’t go too far with them. | 对他们不能太激进 |
[19:34] | There are advantages to showing a degree of leniency. | 他们的善行深得民心 |
[19:38] | We can’t allow them the luxury of hope. Not even one of them. | 我们不能给他们一点希望 任何人都不行 |
[19:42] | Brute force isn’t the only option. | 暴政不是唯一的选择 |
[19:44] | It’s an effective one. | 但行之有效 |
[19:45] | The Monicans are growing strong. Soon, force won’t be enough. | 莫尼卡势力日渐强大 很快的 我方军力就会告急 |
[19:48] | So you want to compromise? Negotiate? | 那你想妥协? 想谈判? |
[19:51] | The policy should be reconsidered. | 应该重新考虑这个政策 |
[19:54] | Put to a vote. The policy is not up for debate! | 应该投票决选 这个政策没得商量 |
[19:58] | I’m debating it! | 我就在商量 |
[20:03] | I’d encourage you to look at this with a little more detachment, Giroux. | 我希望你对此事不要有 太大的分歧 杰鲁斯 |
[20:07] | Here, we must be impersonal. | 不要太主观 |
[20:11] | You wouldn’t want me to take your outburst personally, would you? | 你不也想让我觉得 你很鲁莽 对吧? |
[20:34] | That is all. | 就到这里 |
[20:38] | Oren? | 奥伦? |
[20:49] | I’m getting worried about you, Oren. This edge you’ve taken. | 我很担心你 奥伦 你踩着悬崖边了 |
[20:51] | Displays like that aren’t helpful to us. | 你这么做对我们没有好处 |
[20:53] | I believe in protecting what we’ve created. I won’t apologize for that. | 我在保护我们开创的一切 我绝不为此道歉 |
[20:56] | This was created to allow me to do my work. | 创造这一切 是为了我的工作 |
[20:59] | I can’t do that if you can’t control yourself. | 你控制不了自己 我也就无法工作 |
[21:04] | Understood. Is it? | 知道了 是吗? |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:10] | And what about the test results? All negative. | 实验结果怎么样? 全部失败 |
[21:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:18] | Find me a new test group by morning. | 明早给我准备新一批实验者 |
[21:21] | Maybe it’s time to give up on the tests, Trevor. | 是时候放弃那堆试验了 特雷弗 |
[21:24] | We’re living the solution already. This is perfection. | 我们已经生活在完美的 解决方案之中 |
[21:27] | Why can’t you just embrace it? You see what’s happening to people. | 你为什么不坚定信念呢? 你看人们身上都发生了什么 |
[21:31] | You know how desperate this has become. | 你知道事已变得如此凄惨 |
[21:33] | It can be contained. Controlled. | 它能被遏制 可以控制 |
[21:36] | I think you’re forgetting that this was all meant to be temporary. | 我觉得你忘了 这一切只是暂时的 |
[21:40] | We’ve always said that, but why should it be? | 我们总这么说 可为什么会这样呢? |
[21:42] | Because it’s wrong. | 因为这是错的 |
[21:44] | Things change. | 事物在变 |
[21:47] | But I know you won’t. | 而你不会 |
[21:49] | You know me. | 你很了解我 |
[21:51] | I’ve been your brother a long time. | 做兄弟这么久了 |
[21:53] | You’re right about that. | 你说的对 |
[21:55] | Trevor, your speech. | 特雷弗 该准备演讲了 |
[21:59] | Trevor… | 特雷弗 |
[22:19] | Useless. | 没用的 |
[22:36] | State destination. Forum. | 请报告目的地 讲坛 |
[22:40] | Proceed forward. | 前进 |
[22:47] | Proceed left. | 左转 |
[22:51] | I know you have fears. | 我知道你们正惊慌失措 |
[22:53] | You have sorrows that shake your belief and try your patience. | 心中的苦闷使你们信心动摇 倍受煎熬 |
[22:58] | But now more than ever, we must stand together… | 此时此刻我们必须团结一致 |
[23:01] | because there are those among us… | 因为我们当中有人 |
[23:03] | who would tear down what we have built. | 妄图摧毁我们建造的一切 |
[23:06] | The Monicans seek to divide us. | 是莫尼卡份子要瓦解我们 |
[23:08] | We must never forget who we are… | 永远别忘了自己的身份 |
[23:11] | a lonely outpost, a tiny band. | 我们处于人迹罕至的边区 在这片微小的地带 |
[23:14] | We’re all that remains of a people that once covered the Earth. | 我们是地球生灵的最后幸存者 |
[23:18] | We must adapt together to these new challenges. | 我们必须走到一起面对新的挑战 |
[23:22] | Remember what we have faced, what we have survived. | 请记住我们所遭受的 我们所幸存的 |
[23:27] | We will adapt. | 我们终将适应 |
[23:32] | We have always adapted. | 也一直能适应 |
[23:42] | It’s the fabric of who we are. | 这是我们与生俱来的 |
[23:54] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[24:10] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[24:29] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[25:22] | Wait outside. | 到外面等我 |
[25:36] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[25:38] | You called me by another name earlier. | 你刚才用另一个名字称呼我 |
[25:40] | I did, and you let me live. | 对 然后你就放过了我 |
[25:43] | Give me my gun. We’ll try it again. | 把枪还给我 我们再来一次 |
[25:46] | Maybe later. | 下次吧 |
[25:50] | What was that name? | 那名字是怎么回事? |
[25:53] | You know me, don’t you? | 你认识我 是吗? |
[25:56] | No. | 不 |
[25:58] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗? |
[26:01] | I know I came here to kill you. That’s why you’re in a cell. | 我知道我是来杀你的 所以你就进了这牢房 |
[26:06] | But we’re both still alive for a reason. | 但我俩都活着是有原因的 |
[26:14] | I don’t know what this is… | 我不知道这是怎么回事? |
[26:19] | but it’s good to see you. | 但还是很高兴见到你 |
[26:59] | Amateurs. | 太业余了 |
[28:08] | Good boys. | 好样的 |
[28:43] | Aeon. Little busy, Sithandra. | 伊昂 我正忙 辛塞德拉 |
[28:45] | Is it done? | 任务完成了? |
[28:48] | I need more time. | 还要多一会儿 |
[28:50] | Our information on him may be wrong. | 我们的情报可能有误 |
[28:52] | I don’t understand this. We have to move. I hope you… | 我可搞不懂这些 我们必须撤了 我希望 |
[28:55] | Don’t question me, Sithandra. | 别问这么多 辛塞德拉 |
[28:59] | I’ll contact you soon. | 等会儿联系你 |
[29:01] | Aeon, you know there will be consequences to this. | 伊昂 你知道这么做的后果 |
[29:04] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[29:08] | This is outrageous. | 这真是莫大的侮辱 |
[29:10] | One Monican eluding all of our defenses? | 一个莫尼卡份子居然躲过了 我们所有的防御工事 |
[29:12] | The problem will be taken care of. | 问题会解决的 |
[29:13] | The problem is Trevor’s concept of security. | 问题出在特雷弗设计的 整套安保系统 |
[29:16] | He needs to learn to accept more traditional… | 他需要学着接受更多传统的 |
[29:18] | He needs to learn to accept our input. | 他需要学着接受我们的建议 |
[29:20] | Another example of him pursuing his own agenda, no matter what we think. | 这又是一个他固执己见 不听进言的例子 |
[29:23] | I’m beginning to question his agenda. Meaning? | 我开始怀疑他的计划 什么意思? |
[29:26] | The Monican tries to kill him and he lets her live? | 那个莫尼卡份子要杀他 而他却饶她一命 |
[29:29] | An unusual choice. | 这太不正常了 |
[29:31] | And now she’s escaped. | 现在她逃走了 |
[29:33] | Does anyone believe this is a coincidence? | 有人相信这仅仅是巧合吗? |
[29:35] | Do you really think that I’m a sympathetic ear… | 你难道以为我是聋子 |
[29:36] | for your complaints about Trevor? | 听不见你们一直在抱怨特雷弗? |
[29:40] | You don’t have the right to question what he does. | 你没资格质疑他做了什么 |
[29:43] | You must be concerned, Oren. | 你肯定也很担心吧 奥伦 |
[29:46] | This is hardly routine. | 这事非同小可 |
[29:49] | I think I should talk with Trevor. | 我该跟他谈谈 |
[29:51] | And I think all of you should be more discreet. | 我也希望你们小心行事 |
[29:56] | Inari? | 伊娜里? |
[30:02] | Lmage retrieval commencing. | 影像修复正在进行之中 |
[30:04] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:06] | My sources were clear on this. | 我的情报准确指出 |
[30:08] | Aeon Flux is the best the Monicans have. | 伊昂.弗莱克丝是最厉害的 莫尼卡份子 |
[30:10] | She failed. It’s the first time she has. | 她失手了 这是她第一次 |
[30:13] | I wanted this done cleanly. | 我要这事办得干净利落 |
[30:16] | My brother… Will be vulnerable. | 我哥 会受到攻击 |
[30:20] | Preparing his speech… | 准备他的演说 |
[30:21] | Tomorrow, 1300… | 明天下午1点 |
[30:26] | It can’t be traced to you, in any case. | 无论如何它都追踪不到你 |
[30:28] | That’s comforting. | 还真令人欣慰 |
[30:30] | We did everything correctly. | 我们所做的都是正确的 |
[30:32] | She had her opportunity. And she stopped. | 她曾有机会 但停住了 |
[30:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:38] | I don’t know. Image retrieval underway. | 我不知道 影像修复正在进行之中 |
[30:42] | It’ll be too risky to call another hit. | 再派人这么做会有很大风险 |
[30:44] | The Monicans may suspect they are being used. | 莫尼卡那边会觉得是被利用了 |
[30:50] | Stop. | 停 |
[30:54] | Oren? | 奥伦? |
[30:56] | No. | 不 |
[30:59] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[31:14] | Claudius. | 克劳迪亚斯 |
[31:17] | Why are you still here? It’s not as simple as you think. | 你怎么还在这儿? 这没你想的那么简单 |
[31:21] | Una is murdered and you keep working for the people who did it? | 尤娜被杀了 而你却继续为凶手做事 |
[31:24] | What should I be thinking? You don’t know. | 叫我该怎么想? 你不了解 |
[31:27] | What don’t I know? | 我不了解什么? |
[31:29] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[31:31] | And you’re still alive. You killed her, Aeon. | 但你却活着 是你害了她 伊昂 |
[31:34] | They thought she was a Monican, that’s why she died. | 他们以为她是莫尼卡份子 所以她才送了命 |
[31:38] | Una’s life was worth more than that. She was all I had. | 尤娜的生命远不止那些 她是我的全部 |
[31:44] | You’re not the only one. | 不光是你一个的 |
[31:48] | What are you really doing here, Claudius? | 你到底在这儿干什么 克劳迪亚斯? |
[31:52] | Working. | 工作 |
[31:54] | It’s all that’s left. | 就剩下工作了 |
[31:56] | Working. For Trevor Goodchild. | 给特雷弗.古乔工作? |
[32:00] | I blamed him, too. | 我也憎恨他 |
[32:02] | But now I don’t think it was Trevor’s fault. | 但现在我不认为是特雷弗的错 |
[32:04] | Trevor’s trying to help. | 他在试着改进 |
[32:06] | Something is wrong with us, Aeon. With everybody. | 我们有些事也做得不对 每个人都是 |
[32:11] | You have the dreams, don’t you? | 你也有梦想对吗? |
[32:14] | Memories of things that never happened to you? | 脑中浮现那些从没发生过的事? |
[32:17] | Una had them. I have them. | 尤娜也有过 我一样有过 |
[32:19] | It’s happening all across Bregna. | 布列尼亚城处处皆有 |
[32:21] | What is it? I don’t know. | 是什么? 我不知道 |
[32:23] | They only tell us what we need to know. | 他们只告诉我们那些需要知道的 |
[32:26] | My work is a small part of a larger experiment. | 我的工作只是整个 庞大实验的小小一部分 |
[32:29] | Whose experiment? Trevor’s. | 谁的实验? 特雷弗 |
[32:32] | We’re studying what’s growing outside the wall. | 我们在研究墙外生物的情况 |
[32:35] | Something happened when they cured the industrial disease. | 他们治愈疾病之后 有别的事发生了 |
[32:39] | Something else sprung up in its place. | 有其它的东西孕育而生 |
[32:42] | We’re sick. | 我们得了病 |
[32:45] | And Trevor’s trying to cure us. That’s all I know. | 特雷弗想治好我们 这就是全部我所知的 |
[32:53] | Trevor tried to dope me. | 特雷弗在骗我们 |
[32:55] | Tell me what’s in this. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[33:04] | It’s a message. | 是条信息 |
[33:06] | Well, what does it say? | 它怎么说? |
[33:08] | You have to drink it. That’s how it works. | 要喝了它 使它生效 |
[33:15] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[33:20] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:41] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[33:44] | I’m sorry for the pain, but it’s not safe to talk in the open. | 对不起让你受苦了 但在外面说话太不安全 |
[33:49] | Nothing is as it seems. | 事情不是你看到的那样 |
[33:53] | You had your chance. Why did you hesitate? | 你有机会下手 为什么会犹豫? |
[34:00] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪儿能找到我 |
[34:31] | Why am I here? I needed to see you again. | 我怎么会在这里? 我想再见你一面 |
[34:35] | You killed my sister. | 你杀了我妹妹 |
[34:38] | I didn’t know anything about it. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[34:42] | And that excuses you? No. | 你就拿这个做托词? 没有 |
[34:44] | But this is a war. People on all sides die. | 这就是战争 总有人会死 |
[34:47] | She shouldn’t have. She had nothing to do with this. | 可她不应该 她跟这一点儿关系都没有 |
[34:52] | Everyone is involved in this. She wasn’t. | 人人都受到牵连 她没有 |
[34:59] | I don’t need that to kill you. | 我不用这个就能杀了你 |
[35:01] | But it would be easier, wouldn’t it? | 用它会简单一点 不是吗? |
[35:07] | Everything changed when I saw you. | 看见你之后一切都变了 |
[35:12] | I know you. And you know me. | 我认识你 你也认识我 |
[35:16] | Why do I know you? Why? | 为什么我会认识你? 为什么? |
[35:22] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[35:25] | What do you want from me? What do I want? | 你想要什么? 我要什么? |
[35:28] | I want my sister back. | 我要我妹妹回来 |
[35:30] | I want to remember what it feels like to be a person. | 我想找回做个正常人的感觉 |
[35:41] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[35:43] | Why do I feel this way around you? | 怎么会有这样的感觉? |
[36:47] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[36:50] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[36:52] | I want you to eliminate him. | 我要你除掉他 |
[36:55] | Come back. | 回家吧 |
[36:58] | I’m not who you think I am, Aeon. | 我不是你想象的那种人 |
[40:00] | Something is missing here. | 我们漏掉了一些东西 |
[40:02] | We identified the variables that compromised test group 7 A. | 我们找到了能替代7A实验组的变量 |
[40:06] | Schedule a Relical visit regarding 7B and make sure we isolate them. | 确定有关调查7B实验残留物的时间 要保证把它们隔离起来 |
[40:10] | It’s just a matter of time… | 迟早会有人发现并且 |
[40:12] | before people look up and question what’s happening here. | 问起这里到底发生了什么事 |
[40:45] | Found you. | 逮到你了 |
[42:52] | No permanent damage here, Chairman. | 一切还好 主席先生 |
[42:58] | You may leave. | 你们可以走了 |
[43:03] | She’s escaped. | 她跑了 |
[43:05] | Why am I not surprised? | 我不觉得奇怪呢? |
[43:07] | I found her in the library. | 我在图书馆发现了她 |
[43:09] | I think I wounded her, but… You attacked her? | 我想我打伤了她 但是 你攻击了她? |
[43:12] | She’s a Monican agent who tried to kill you. | 她是莫尼卡份子 想要杀你 |
[43:14] | I assumed it was obvious what I should do. | 我觉得我应当怎么做 |
[43:16] | Freya, I want her alive. Do you understand? | 弗蕾娅 我要她活着 你明白吗? |
[43:25] | Is Oren aware of this? | 奥伦知道这事吗? |
[43:27] | I can’t find him. | 我找不着他 |
[43:30] | Stay close. | 盯紧了 |
[43:37] | No matter what Trevor’s done for us in the past, he’s not above reproach. | 无论特雷弗之前为我们作出多大的贡献 他都应当受到指责 |
[43:41] | This is treason. | 这简直是判国 |
[43:45] | Oren? | 奥伦? |
[43:48] | Trevor has been moving away from us for a long time. | 特雷弗已经背离我们很久了 |
[43:52] | What we’ve built here is larger than him. | 他无法承受这个局势 |
[43:58] | I never thought it would come to this, but we have to face the truth. | 我从未想到会出现这种局面 但我们必须面对现实 |
[44:04] | He chose that Monican and he knew what that would mean. | 既然他选了那个莫尼卡人 他就知道那意味着什么 |
[44:07] | He must be removed. | 他必须被革职 |
[44:09] | And Oren is next in line. | 奥伦将是继任者 |
[44:13] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对? |
[44:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:18] | It’s done, then. | 就这么定了 |
[44:22] | Mr. Chairman. | 主席先生 |
[44:26] | Trevor has betrayed all of us. | 特雷弗背叛了我们 |
[44:31] | He’s a criminal. | 他是罪犯 |
[44:33] | We’ll treat him as one. | 我们就这么对待他 |
[44:39] | …test group 7 A. | 7A实验组 |
[44:40] | Schedule a Relical visit regarding 7B and make sure we isolate them. | 确定有关调查7B实验残留物的时间 要保证把它们隔离起来 |
[44:44] | It’s just a matter of time… | 迟早会有人发现并且 |
[44:46] | before people look up and question what’s happening here. | 问起这里到底发生了什么事 |
[44:51] | Review progress of subjects from test group 7B… | 回顾7B实验组进程 |
[44:55] | Sandrin Veems, Greta Salk, Una Flux. | 珊德琳.维姆 格雷塔.索克 尤娜.弗莱克丝 |
[44:59] | Schedule a Relical visit to retrieve new data. | 确定调查残留物的时间 找出新的数据 |
[45:02] | 8.26 7.19 8.26, 7. 19. | |
[45:07] | Greta Salk, Una Flux. | 格雷塔.索克 尤娜.弗莱克丝 |
[45:09] | Schedule a Relical visit to retrieve new data. | 确定调查残留物的时间 找出新的数据 |
[45:12] | 8.26 7.19. 8.26, 7. 19. | |
[45:17] | Collect additional samples from Relical strands 5.88. | 从5.88版残留物中收集附加样本 |
[45:25] | You’re certainly killing him kindly. | 你真算是在温柔地杀他 |
[45:31] | The situation has changed. | 情况有所变化 |
[45:33] | Our orders haven’t. | 但命令没有变 |
[45:35] | I’m not following orders anymore. | 我不再受命于人 |
[45:38] | Why are you doing this, Aeon? | 你为什么这样 伊昂? |
[45:42] | Everything has become more complicated. | 一切都开始变得更复杂 |
[45:44] | No, it’s simple. | 不 是很简单 |
[45:45] | Trevor may not be responsible for Una’s death. | 特雷弗也许不用对尤娜的死负责 |
[45:47] | Trevor? I’m trying to find out who is. | 特雷弗? 我正在寻找真凶 |
[45:51] | and you can’t or won’t do that. So… | 你的任务是杀了古乔 但你却没有也不愿怎么做 我只好 |
[45:59] | Give me your weapon and return across the frontier. | 把武器交出来 返回边境 |
[46:02] | Didn’t I teach you to think for yourself? You taught me a lot more than that. | 我没教你要替自己着想吗? 你教会我的不止那些 |
[46:08] | Please! | 请快点 |
[46:10] | I can hurt you if I have to. | 如果有必要我会开枪的 |
[46:13] | Don’t you feel something wrong inside you? | 你不觉得身体里有什么不对劲? |
[46:16] | Sithandra, I’m… | 辛塞德拉 我是 |
[46:21] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[46:26] | You feel it, too, don’t you? | 你也有这种感觉 不是吗? |
[46:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[46:32] | We’ll finish the mission together. | 我们一起完成这任务 |
[46:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[47:59] | This sort of thing used to be fun. | 过去这么做还很有意思 |
[48:02] | Now what do I do with you? | 现在想要我怎么处置你? |
[48:45] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[48:49] | Come back. | 回家吧 |
[50:32] | 07.4.872 07.4.872. | |
[50:37] | Noted. Returned to stream. | 记录完毕 返回至记忆流 |
[50:41] | Gregor Plitzen. | 格里高.普里岑 |
[50:44] | 70.5.872 70.5.872. | |
[50:49] | Noted. Returned to stream. | 记录完毕 返回至记忆流 |
[50:53] | Suki Denali. | 苏奇.德纳里 |
[50:56] | 02.4.875 02.4.875. | |
[51:01] | Noted. Returned to stream. | 记录完毕 返回至记忆流 |
[51:10] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[51:50] | Una Flux. | 尤娜.弗莱克丝 |
[51:52] | 32.4.870 32.4.870. | |
[51:58] | Collected. | 收集完毕 |
[52:02] | Successfully reassigned as Sasha Prillo. | 成功转换为萨莎.普里洛 |
[52:06] | Repeat. | 重复 |
[52:08] | Una Flux. Reassigned as Sasha Prillo. | 尤娜.弗莱克丝转换为萨莎.普里洛 |
[52:16] | Sasha Prillo. Address. | 萨莎.普里洛 地址 |
[52:19] | Sasha Prillo. Address. | 萨莎.普里洛 地址 |
[52:54] | Handler. | 韩德 |
[52:55] | Sithandra. | 辛塞德拉 |
[52:57] | Goodchild is still alive. | 古乔还活着 |
[52:59] | Aeon failed? | 伊昂失手了? |
[53:01] | She let him live. | 她放了他一马 |
[53:03] | There’s something between them. | 他们之间有点问题 |
[53:06] | Something personal. | 是私事 |
[53:08] | Explain. | 解释给我听 |
[53:10] | She abandoned the mission. | 她放弃了任务 |
[53:12] | I tried to stop her, and she attacked me and left me here. | 我想阻止她 但她攻击我并把我留在那里 |
[53:17] | Are you secure where you are? | 你呆的地方安全吗? |
[53:21] | Fairly. | 差不多 |
[53:23] | Help is coming. | 支援马上就来 |
[53:25] | Aeon Flux is now considered a fugitive. | 伊昂.弗莱克丝现在是逃犯 |
[53:29] | She has betrayed the resistance and must be considered a threat. | 她背叛了组织 应当被视为一大威胁 |
[53:32] | She has aligned herself with Goodchild and is with him now. | 她现在与古乔结盟 站在了敌人那边 |
[53:36] | We must move quickly. | 我们必须迅速行动 |
[53:39] | You will eliminate her. | 你们要除掉她 |
[53:41] | Kill her and then complete her mission. | 杀了她 然后完成她的任务 |
[53:46] | Sithandra, show them where you are. | 辛塞德拉 告诉他们你在哪儿 |
[53:55] | Do you see? | 看见了吗? |
[53:58] | Yes. Yes. | 看见了 知道了 |
[54:00] | Yes. | 明白 |
[54:02] | Extricate her and proceed from there. | 把她救出来 接着继续你们的任务 |
[54:13] | Trevor? | 特雷弗? |
[54:27] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[54:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[54:31] | She was here. What was she looking for? | 她来过 她在找什么? |
[54:35] | Her sister. | 她妹妹 |
[54:38] | Una. | 尤娜 |
[54:55] | Una Flux. | 尤娜.弗莱克丝 |
[54:58] | Scroll down. | 关闭 |
[55:00] | Member of test group 7B. | 7B实验组成员 |
[55:04] | Show me all of 7B. | 告诉我所有的7B成员 |
[55:08] | Sandrin Veems. | 珊德琳.维姆 |
[55:10] | Member of 7B. | 7B成员 |
[55:13] | Killed in police action. | 在警察行动中被杀 |
[55:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[55:20] | Greta Salk. | 格雷塔.索克 |
[55:21] | Member of 7B. | 7B成员 |
[55:24] | Killed in police action. | 在警察行动中被杀 |
[55:27] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没别人 |
[55:30] | Camille Abdi. | 卡梅尔.阿布迪 |
[55:32] | Member of 7B. | 7B成员 |
[55:35] | Killed in police action. | 在警察行动中被杀 |
[55:45] | Una Flux. | 尤娜.弗莱克丝 |
[55:47] | Member of 7B. | 7B成员 |
[55:50] | Killed in police action. | 在警察行动中被杀 |
[56:07] | Who did this? | 是谁干的? |
[56:09] | All actions authorized by Adjunct Chairman Oren Goodchild. | 所有行动均获主席助理奥伦.古乔批准 |
[56:15] | Freya, go to my lab, find the notes from group 7B. | 弗蕾娅 去我实验室 找跟7B试验组有关的资料 |
[56:19] | You need to get to a safe place. They’re moving against you. | 你要找个安全的地方 他们要对付你 |
[56:22] | Meet me there in two hours. Where are you going? | 两小时后见 你去哪儿? |
[56:24] | I have to find her before they do. Trevor… | 我要在他们之前找到她 特雷弗 |
[56:27] | Freya, I’ll see you at the lab. | 弗蕾娅 实验室见 |
[56:30] | Take care of yourself. | 小心点 |
[56:41] | Una. | 尤娜 |
[56:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[56:48] | Please don’t hurt my baby. She’s safe. | 别碰我的孩子 她很安全 |
[56:53] | You cloned her? | 你克隆了她? |
[56:56] | I cloned everybody. | 我克隆了所有人 |
[57:00] | There was a complication when we cured the industrial disease. | 疾病虽已治愈 但并发症随之而来 |
[57:05] | The vaccine had an unintended side effect. | 疫苗里有种预想不到的副作用就是 |
[57:10] | Sterility. | 不育 |
[57:12] | Only one more generation of our species could survive. | 我们中最多只能有一代人可以存活 |
[57:17] | It was a desperate time. | 这是多么悲惨的一刻 |
[57:18] | It’s our responsibility… | 这是我们的责任 |
[57:20] | Cloning had never been used on humans successfully. | 克隆技术之前从未 成功运用在人类身上 |
[57:28] | But we succeeded. | 但我们成功了 |
[57:32] | Now, when a person dies, their DNA is recycled. | 现在 人一死 基因就会循环重组 |
[57:36] | Oren and I built the Relical to store the DNA… | 我和奥伦制造了这艘纪念飞船 用来储存DNA |
[57:39] | and conceal the cloning process. | 和掩盖克隆过程 |
[57:41] | The Keeper finds a suitable couple… | 管理员找到一对合适的夫妇 |
[57:45] | and, using food additives, we induce a chemical pregnancy. | 就用食品中添加药物的方式 引起化学假孕 |
[57:50] | When the woman comes in for an exam, we implant a cloned embryo. | 当女方接受检查时 我们就将克隆胚胎植入她体内 |
[57:54] | From there, things happen naturally. | 从那时起 一切归于自然 |
[57:57] | In nine months, a citizen who died is reborn. | 十月怀胎 人死而复生 |
[58:03] | For seven generations, Oren and I have cloned ourselves… | 我和奥伦克隆自己整整7代了 |
[58:07] | taught ourselves, so that I could keep trying to find a cure… | 期间不断回朔过去的一切 为的是在人类的有生之年 |
[58:13] | while we all live on. | 找到治愈的根本方法 |
[58:19] | That’s what we are? | 这就是我们的出身? |
[58:22] | Copies? | 复制品? |
[58:25] | We’re more than that. | 不止这些 |
[58:30] | It wasn’t supposed to be permanent. | 这不是长远计划 |
[58:36] | I’ve been trying to cure the infertility. | 我一直致力于攻克不育 |
[58:42] | Una was part of one of my test groups. | 尤娜是我实验中的一个 |
[58:45] | Oren lied to me. | 奥伦骗了我 |
[58:47] | He told me her test had failed like the others. | 他说她的实验跟其他人一样 以失败告终 |
[58:51] | But she had become pregnant. | 但她真的怀孕了 |
[58:56] | He killed all of the subjects. | 他杀光了那些人 |
[59:00] | Your sister included. | 包括你妹妹 |
[59:04] | He killed her because she was pregnant. | 他杀她是因为她怀孕了 |
[59:12] | Una didn’t know it… | 尤娜不会想到 |
[59:14] | but her baby would’ve been one of the first new children in 400 years. | 她的孩子将是400年来 第一个全新的生命 |
[59:20] | Oren’s changed. | 奥伦变了 |
[59:23] | He doesn’t want to go back. He doesn’t want a cure. | 他不想回到过去 他不想治好人类 |
[59:28] | He wants to live forever. | 他只想永生 |
[59:39] | You must’ve been expecting this after helping that Monican. | 你帮了那莫尼卡份子 就一定料到会有今天 |
[59:45] | Your loyalty to Trevor can’t protect you anymore. | 你对特雷弗的忠心也救不了你 |
[59:48] | I’m loyal to something deeper than any of this. | 我的忠诚远比这深沉得多 |
[59:53] | I don’t understand people like you and Trevor. | 我真不理解像你和特雷弗这样的人 |
[59:55] | Your sentimentality, your devotion to the past… | 你们多愁善感 对过去的投入 |
[59:59] | to things that are gone. | 对万物的热爱也该破灭了吧 |
[1:00:01] | I couldn’t live without those things. | 我离不开这些东西 |
[1:00:04] | How can you? | 你怎么能呢? |
[1:00:24] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[1:00:27] | We should go. It won’t take long for Oren to find us. | 快走吧 奥伦很快就会找到我们 |
[1:00:34] | She’s gonna be a handful. | 她长大一定是个淘气包 |
[1:00:40] | Go. They don’t want you. | 快跑 他们不是冲你们来的 |
[1:00:42] | Go! | 快跑啊 |
[1:03:41] | Down! | 趴下 |
[1:03:59] | No. You need to stay conscious. | 你要保持清醒 |
[1:04:10] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:04:13] | We are experiencing a technical malfunction. | 列车发生了技术故障 |
[1:04:18] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:04:21] | We are experiencing a technical malfunction. | 列车发生了技术故障 |
[1:04:25] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:04:28] | We are experiencing… | 我们正遇到… |
[1:04:41] | We can’t go to a Monican safe house. | 我们不能去莫尼卡的安全区 |
[1:04:44] | Nowhere’s going to be safe for us. | 对我们来说没什么地方是安全的 |
[1:05:02] | We need to get the bullets out. | 需要把子弹取出来 |
[1:05:42] | Are you hit anywhere else? | 还有哪里中弹了? |
[1:05:49] | Did any of them manage to miss you? | 有没打中你的吗? |
[1:06:11] | We might have to go outside the wall. | 我们得走出那堵墙 |
[1:06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:19] | First, I have to end this. | 但首先 我得做个了结 |
[1:06:25] | I need to go back in. | 我要再回去 |
[1:06:27] | I have to get my notes from Una’s test group. | 把尤娜实验组的 资料拿回来 |
[1:06:31] | Oren will find the lab and destroy it, everything I’ve done. | 奥伦会找到实验室 然后销毁我的一切努力 |
[1:06:51] | All military units should report to their stations… | 所有军事单位必须向所在部门报告 |
[1:06:53] | and wait for further instructions. | 等待进一步的命令 |
[1:07:03] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责? |
[1:07:06] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们帮忙 |
[1:07:07] | We have orders to shoot you on sight. There’s been a coup. | 我们接到命令说立刻击毙你 这是场政变 |
[1:07:10] | Your orders are coming from an illegitimate government. | 命令是伪政府发出的 |
[1:07:13] | Stay where you are, sir! What’s your name? | 原地别动 先生 你叫什么? |
[1:07:16] | Sir? I want to know your name. | 什么? 我想知道你叫什么 |
[1:07:20] | It’s Ord. Garret Ord. | 奥德 加雷.奥德 |
[1:07:23] | I can’t command you anymore, Garret. But neither can they. | 我不能再对你发号施令 加雷 但他们也不能 |
[1:07:27] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:07:29] | You need to make a decision. | 你要做出抉择 |
[1:07:35] | Shoot us or help us, but do it quickly. | 是杀是帮 快做决定 |
[1:07:39] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[1:07:49] | How can I help you, Chairman Goodchild? | 怎么个帮法 古乔主席? |
[1:07:55] | We need weapons. We need to get back into the Citadel. | 我们需要武器 我们要杀回大本营 |
[1:07:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:08:09] | Attention. Please return to your home and wait for further instructions. | 请注意 请回到家中等待进一步指示 |
[1:08:13] | You will be updated frequently. | 消息会经常更新 |
[1:08:15] | This is an announcement from the Council and Chairman Oren Goodchild. | 这是由议会和奥伦.古乔主席 发布的申明 |
[1:08:21] | Attention. Please return to your home and wait for further instructions. | 请注意 请回到家中等待进一步指示 |
[1:08:29] | We’re getting closer. Wait. | 就快到了 等等 |
[1:08:51] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[1:08:55] | The name you called me… | 你叫我的那个名字 |
[1:09:00] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:09:02] | That was my name. | 那曾是我的名字 |
[1:09:08] | You were my wife. | 你曾经是我妻子 |
[1:09:14] | We had a life together, just like anybody else. | 我们曾像别的夫妻一样 生活在一起 |
[1:09:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:09:20] | You need to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[1:09:24] | I lost you during the disease, and you couldn’t be brought back. | 在那场病疫中我失去了你 而你再也回不来了 |
[1:09:28] | I’ve lived and died seven times since then. | 我经历了七场生死 |
[1:09:33] | And each time I taught myself about you. | 每一次都被告知关于你一切 |
[1:09:36] | You were an idea I kept alive. | 你是我活下去的期盼 |
[1:09:39] | Something I had to imagine. | 我必须想着你 |
[1:09:46] | But when I saw you… | 但当我再见到你时 |
[1:09:51] | what I felt was real. | 我感觉到这是真的 |
[1:09:54] | I knew you. | 我认识你 |
[1:09:57] | I remembered you. | 我记得你 |
[1:09:59] | What we had then survived in us past death, past everything. | 我们曾有过的点点滴滴还健在 它超越了生死 超越了一切 |
[1:10:05] | I was looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:10:08] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你 |
[1:10:12] | We were different people. | 我们非同常人 |
[1:10:15] | We were. | 是的 |
[1:10:17] | Those people are gone. | 旧人已逝 |
[1:10:20] | But something in them came back. | 但有些东西长存 |
[1:10:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:10:40] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:10:44] | It’s chaos out there. | 外面很乱 |
[1:10:46] | There’s a coup against Goodchild. | 是一场反古乔的政变 |
[1:10:48] | Made it easier to slip in. | 我们可以轻松溜进去 |
[1:10:50] | Did you bring a way to find her? | 有没有方法找到她? |
[1:10:52] | As long as there’s a trace of the pill in her, we can track her. | 只要药丸还在她体内 就可以追踪到她 |
[1:11:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:25] | Freya. | 弗蕾娅 |
[1:11:33] | It’s gone. | 完了 |
[1:11:36] | I had cured it. | 我曾治愈他们 |
[1:11:38] | I’d found the answer. | 也曾找到答案 |
[1:11:41] | It’s all gone. | 但是全完了 |
[1:11:45] | We have to keep moving. | 我们必须继续下去 |
[1:11:56] | There’s still one more thing to do. | 还有一件事要办 |
[1:11:59] | There’s nothing left to do. You and I need to get out of here. | 没别的事要做了 我们应该离开这里 |
[1:12:04] | We go outside the wall. We’ll find a way to live. | 我们走出城墙 去找寻另一条生路 |
[1:12:07] | There’s one more thing to do. I need to destroy it. | 你没别的事要做 但我要摧毁它 |
[1:12:11] | No. | 别 |
[1:12:15] | This isn’t the answer, Aeon. | 这不是解决办法 伊昂 |
[1:12:17] | There’s no guarantee I can find the cure again. | 我不敢保证能再找到治愈方法 |
[1:12:19] | The cloning is all we have. It’s not enough. | 我们只能靠克隆 这还不够 |
[1:12:23] | Our minds are unraveling, and every time you bring us back it gets worse. | 我们的思维正被分拆 每次你重组我们只会让它变的更遭 |
[1:12:26] | If you do this, we end. | 你如果还这么做 我们就真的完了 |
[1:12:29] | We’re meant to die. | 人终有一死 |
[1:12:32] | It’s what makes anything about us matter. | 没人逃得过这场宿命 |
[1:12:37] | Living like this is torture. | 靠这么活着是一种煎熬 |
[1:12:39] | We’re just ghosts. | 我们只是一具具孤魂 |
[1:12:43] | That’s not how I feel. | 我不这么看 |
[1:12:47] | Not now. | 至少现在不是 |
[1:12:56] | Let’s be careful. | 大家要小心行事 |
[1:12:58] | You know who we’re up against. | 要知道我们是在与谁抗争 |
[1:13:07] | This is an empty gesture. It’s a leap of faith. | 这是无用功 这是种信念 |
[1:13:10] | It’s not for you to decide. | 不该由你决定 |
[1:13:13] | Aeon, I don’t want to lose you again. | 伊昂 我不想再次失去你 |
[1:13:18] | You don’t have to. | 你不会的 |
[1:13:21] | You’ll find the cure again. | 你会再找到治愈的方法 |
[1:13:24] | It’s over, Trevor. | 一切都结束了 特雷弗 |
[1:13:34] | Moving into position on the south spire. | 到顶端南部去 |
[1:13:39] | It goes so much deeper than your cure. | 事情变得更复杂了 |
[1:13:42] | Other women have been getting pregnant naturally… | 又有女人自然怀孕 |
[1:13:45] | outside of your experiments. | 而且不是通过你的实验 |
[1:13:47] | More and more of them. | 还有越来越多的人 |
[1:13:50] | They healed themselves. | 她们自己好了 |
[1:13:53] | And you killed them, too? I had to stop it. | 你把她们也杀了? 我必须制止它 |
[1:13:57] | How many? | 多少人? |
[1:14:03] | How many, Oren? | 多少人 奥伦? |
[1:14:05] | It doesn’t matter. Nature’s finally found a way. | 这不重要 是自然规律所致 |
[1:14:11] | In position. In position. | 就位 就位 |
[1:14:13] | Position acquired. | 就位 |
[1:14:15] | Nature’s the one who’s obsolete, not us. | 自然才是应当被遗弃的 而不是我们 |
[1:14:19] | How can you not understand the beauty of what you made? I do. | 你怎么会不了解自己创造的这番美景? 但我了解 |
[1:14:24] | Situation’s getting complicated. | 情况变复杂了 |
[1:14:33] | You told me she was gone. | 你告诉我她死了 |
[1:14:40] | There was nothing that they could do. | 他们也无能为力 |
[1:14:45] | I ordered her DNA destroyed. | 是我下令摧毁了她的DNA |
[1:14:49] | You were a different man with her, Trevor. | 跟她在一起 你就像变了人一样 |
[1:14:51] | She would’ve stopped you from doing what needed to be done. | 她不能妨碍你做你该做的事 |
[1:14:56] | Like she’s stopping you now. No, Oren. | 她现在就在妨碍你 不对 奥伦 |
[1:14:58] | Yes. | 是这样的 |
[1:14:59] | Waiting for the go. On my signal. | 准备就绪 等我命令 |
[1:15:01] | This world, our world, is beautiful. | 这个世界 我们的世界 多么美丽 |
[1:15:04] | Worth preserving at any cost. | 要不惜任何代价保留它 |
[1:15:06] | It can’t last. It’s falling apart. | 不能持续下去了 它已支离破碎 |
[1:15:12] | Sithandra, give us the signal. | 辛塞德拉 快发令啊 |
[1:15:16] | Sithandra. Take Flux down first. | 辛塞德拉 先干掉弗莱克丝 |
[1:15:19] | You’re wrong in this, Oren. | 你错了 奥伦 |
[1:15:20] | We’ve beaten death, beaten nature. | 我们战胜了死亡 战胜了自然 |
[1:15:23] | We’ve gone beyond you. | 我们超越了你 |
[1:15:26] | And now I need to be free of you. | 现在我不需要你了 |
[1:15:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:15:52] | Sithandra. | 辛塞德拉 |
[1:15:58] | You chose this, Aeon. It’s too late. | 你自找的 伊昂 太晚了 |
[1:16:01] | You know how much we’re all suffering. | 你知道我们遭受了多少苦难 |
[1:16:03] | I’m trying to end it, and so is Trevor. | 我正在终结它 特雷弗也是 |
[1:16:06] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会背叛你 |
[1:16:09] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:16:12] | Sithandra. | 辛塞德拉 |
[1:16:14] | You still know me. | 你了解我的 |
[1:16:16] | Finish it. | 别说了 |
[1:16:18] | You can choose to trust me. | 你该选择相信我 |
[1:16:25] | Finish it. | 别说了 |
[1:16:26] | I’m sorry, Oren. | 对不起 奥伦 |
[1:16:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:29] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[1:16:36] | Orders have changed. Cover Aeon. Cover Goodchild. | 命令有变 掩护伊昂和古乔 |
[1:17:21] | Goodchild’s been hit. | 古乔中弹了 |
[1:17:27] | Flux is headed to the courtyard. | 弗莱克丝正冲向院子 |
[1:17:33] | Cover Aeon. | 掩护伊昂 |
[1:18:58] | Sithandra! | 辛塞德拉 |
[1:19:50] | Oren. | 奥伦 |
[1:20:25] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:20:32] | Aeon. | 伊昂 |
[1:20:53] | We’re waiting for your orders. | 我们等待你的命令 |
[1:20:56] | You’re not part of this? | 你不是他们一伙的? |
[1:20:59] | Whatever we are, we’re not anarchists. | 不管我们是谁 我们都不是无政府主义者 |
[1:21:02] | There have to be rules. Thank you. | 家有家规 国有国法 谢谢 |
[1:21:36] | You’re the one. | 你是 |
[1:21:39] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[1:21:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:21:43] | I knew you then. | 我认出了你 |
[1:21:45] | This one was corrupted. Destroy it. | 这个已经腐烂了 销毁它 |
[1:21:48] | I knew you were important. | 我知道你很重要 |
[1:21:51] | The DNA is good. | DNA很健康啊 |
[1:21:52] | Destroy it. | 销毁它 |
[1:22:00] | I knew that I needed to protect you. | 我知道我应该保护你 |
[1:22:04] | I kept your DNA hidden here, dormant. | 我把你的DNA藏了起来 并使它处于休眠状态 |
[1:22:09] | I’ve waited until now to bring you back. | 直到现在才把你复活 |
[1:22:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:22:13] | I knew that your strength would survive with you. | 我知道你的力量 会跟你一起复活 |
[1:22:18] | I thought that if I brought you back, you could reach Trevor. | 我认为如果把你复活 你能打动特雷弗 |
[1:22:24] | You always could. | 你一向如此 |
[1:22:27] | I have to end it. Yes. | 我必须要做个了结 是的 |
[1:22:31] | Start over. | 重新来过 |
[1:22:33] | What about you? | 你怎么办? |
[1:22:36] | I’ve waited 400 years for this day. | 我等这天等了400年 |
[1:22:43] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:22:52] | Stay alive, Aeon. | 活下去 伊昂 |
[1:22:56] | You are needed. | 世界需要你 |
[1:23:49] | Look! | 快看 |
[1:24:58] | Now we can move forward… | 现在我们终于可以迈步向前 |
[1:25:01] | to live once for real… | 真正地活一次 |
[1:25:07] | and then give way to people who might do it better. | 然后指引人民走向希望的大道 让他们过上更加幸福的生活 |
[1:25:19] | Hey, Katherine. | 嘿 凯瑟琳 |
[1:25:25] | Will I see you again? | 可以再见面吗? |
[1:25:37] | To live only once… | 只能活一次 |
[1:25:44] | but with hope. | 但要充满希望地活着 |